Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4153

    Patty

    Was on Wilkens today, saw Patty on her front porch. She waved me over Said she got out of the womens correctional center and has been on home detention. She gets off house arrest the end of March. Keep an eye out for her.

  2. #4152

    Thanks, Misfit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit
    Glad to see the brothers on the West coast can appreciate! I just wish these guys on this coast were willing to help a brother out! Been here a month and only 1 guy stuck a hand out.

    What is with you East Coast guys, anyway? You guys afraid a midtown guy will take better care of a ho than you guys do?

    I need to do some more pics! Who's going to help me?

    PC. Back quiet!

  3. #4151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Problemchild


  4. #4150

    There are so many Rachel (s).

    What a day. I have not been on the SW prowl for a while. I am probably going to retire from the practice after this post.
    Had to go to B'more this morning for business, decided to see what was out now that the snow is melting.

    Had too much to drink today, fell asleep until 11pm. When I woke up, took out the garbage and decided to hit the streets as it is warmer now.

    Stopped at Taco Bell before hitting BCB. Some girls out but still wearing heavy clothes making it hard to tell what their bodies look like.

    Saw a girl named Rachel, a little big but cute. Was thinking of taking her to notel for .6 . While we were driving her conversation was excellent, very sweet girl. I decided to drive rather than go to notel. We spoke about how Baltimore has changed, who we knew in common, and the upped police presence in the area.

    Apparently she knows Alexis well. For those of you concerned, Alexis is doing well on rehab and is not in the city currently. She has reunited with her parents and kids, I wish her the best.

    I was honest with Rachel, that Alexis was very popular. Guys always looking for her. She was known to provide one of the best BBBJ in town (along with other things).

    Well, perhaps Rachel wanted to out do Alexis. She offered BBBJ while driving on the highway, I considered it but there was too much traffic. I took her to my favorite warehouse district where she showed me what she had.

    Licked the pre cum from the Johnson a few times and spit is back on me. I am thinking a little strange but I can live with it. After that she went for the deep throat. Now Rachel is a little big (not too much). She sucked up and down with all of her might. My car was shifting side to side as she was going at it. The pressure on the knob was intense. I asked her if I could cum in mouth she said ok. She wanted me to warn her which I didn't, cum everywhere. I would repeat.

    I want these girls off the streets. I have not seen a SW in a few months. These girls need to work in doors, pay taxes and get health insurance. The SW lifestyle is unnecessary in the modern day. There is enough pent up sexual demand for all of these girls to get by.

    I pray for the day when the American monger rises up against the machine!

    Please watch the following video to see how life could be in the USA:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://content.wuala.com/contents/dr...cracy.avi?dl=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails phpxIubSMAM.jpg‎  

  5. #4149

    Night time loops

    So I got out to do a some night time driving

    On the B/CB I saw 3 potential wsw but never got a look. First girl I saw was wearing a black jacket and white/gray hoodie but she was talking to a driver in a red van and that sent off a few bells. The Second seemed more interested in the ground. The Third would of been a 7.5 on a regular scale but showed no interest in the cars passing by.

    Nothing on the WW loop or on Block.

    Rode around PP and saw 1 girl walking but she wasn't facing traffic so I could get any indication if she was working.

    I wish I had gotten some numbers though I'm sure they would be dead now.

  6. #4148

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Hunter
    Sounds like you found her Downtown, in which case its probably true that she does do more "escort" like service than street service. Like I said in many reports earlier, the Downtown SWs are not the typical brand. Many of them are younger women who aren't out there trying to support a drug habit. Some may also be found on BP or CL (those that have hotel rooms). Their rates are usually much higher also. Sounds like you had a nice find.
    Yes you are right. She was a very nice find. Not sure what cross street she was on but it was about 1 block maybe 2 west of where the "Block" (strip clubs) starts but on E. Fayette. She was standing on the right and I believe there was a covered bus stop there too. Not sure that makes sense but it was def more towards downtown. I was very happy.

    Stay Safe

  7. #4147
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog99
    Hi Gents,

    It is the BigDog from Philly visiting your fine city again. I actually monger here more than in my own city b/c I am always here traveling for biz. Had a meeting lined up with Kim who works at PC on Wed but she blew me off (guess she had to get her meds). Pissed my off b/c I was very much looking forward to seeing her again. So I had to find an other outlet. Lucky I printed out copies of your loops (very helpful BTW-thanks to whomever thought of that). It was around 11:30 pm and I did the WW loop a few times and nothing except some nasty WSW (crackhead) and a couple knuckheads hanging out on the corner. Passed on the skank. Was getting a little frustrated. Decided to try the PP loop. Nothing. Was about to call off the dogs and was making a left to go try my luck at the Block off of E. Fayette and I looked up one block and I saw a nice set of legs in the on coming car lights. Had to make the left b/c I was blocked in and hurried around the block and hope no one else scooped her. Got around the block and she was still there. Got up there and gave her the look and she hoped right in. Cute little BSW named Tia about 5'2 and 110 pounds. Big smile very talkative. I think she said she was 24 or 25. Said she wasn't a heavy drug user-just smoked a little and drank a little. Had a young son and said she was going to school. Said she didn't go out too much and only does to pay her rent. Said she usually has a steady clientel who calls her instead of walking the streets. Yeah yeah blah blah blah. Heard it all before, but I really think she was being strait up-I am usually very good at calling BS. She was not your typical hardened SW. Guess it has been slow for her and I certainly wasn; t complaining-as I was glad she was out. Guys she was really cute and a tight body. Great attitude and had excellent skills. GREAT NICE juicy ass for how small she was. She only would do coverd BJ's and of course covered FS. I don't usually like CBJ's but she did just fine. I took pics but I messed up with my phone (it is new and I am still tring to figure out how to use it properly). Sorry. Rates were a little higher than standard fare, but she was well worth it IMO. Have digits if anyone is interested.

    Be Safe out there. TheBigDog
    Sounds like you found her Downtown, in which case its probably true that she does do more "escort" like service than street service. Like I said in many reports earlier, the Downtown SWs are not the typical brand. Many of them are younger women who aren't out there trying to support a drug habit. Some may also be found on BP or CL (those that have hotel rooms). Their rates are usually much higher also. Sounds like you had a nice find.

  8. #4146

    Tia

    Hi Gents,

    It is the BigDog from Philly visiting your fine city again. I actually monger here more than in my own city b/c I am always here traveling for biz. Had a meeting lined up with Kim who works at PC on Wed but she blew me off (guess she had to get her meds). Pissed my off b/c I was very much looking forward to seeing her again. So I had to find an other outlet. Lucky I printed out copies of your loops (very helpful BTW-thanks to whomever thought of that). It was around 11:30 pm and I did the WW loop a few times and nothing except some nasty WSW (crackhead) and a couple knuckheads hanging out on the corner. Passed on the skank. Was getting a little frustrated. Decided to try the PP loop. Nothing. Was about to call off the dogs and was making a left to go try my luck at the Block off of E. Fayette and I looked up one block and I saw a nice set of legs in the on coming car lights. Had to make the left b/c I was blocked in and hurried around the block and hope no one else scooped her. Got around the block and she was still there. Got up there and gave her the look and she hoped right in. Cute little BSW named Tia about 5'2 and 110 pounds. Big smile very talkative. I think she said she was 24 or 25. Said she wasn't a heavy drug user-just smoked a little and drank a little. Had a young son and said she was going to school. Said she didn't go out too much and only does to pay her rent. Said she usually has a steady clientel who calls her instead of walking the streets. Yeah yeah blah blah blah. Heard it all before, but I really think she was being strait up-I am usually very good at calling BS. She was not your typical hardened SW. Guess it has been slow for her and I certainly wasn; t complaining-as I was glad she was out. Guys she was really cute and a tight body. Great attitude and had excellent skills. GREAT NICE juicy ass for how small she was. She only would do coverd BJ's and of course covered FS. I don't usually like CBJ's but she did just fine. I took pics but I messed up with my phone (it is new and I am still tring to figure out how to use it properly). Sorry. Rates were a little higher than standard fare, but she was well worth it IMO. Have digits if anyone is interested.

    Be Safe out there. TheBigDog

  9. #4145

    Finally got back out to the loops.

    It's been a while since I've been able to get out but took my first ride out the other day pre-noon. Unfortunately I didn't see any SW's but I did one brunette with a body built for sin/fun but I don't think she was working. I plan to be back out after dark to check the sites.

  10. #4144
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpmd
    Okay so I'm trying again to find Dawn, I looked for her about a year ago on here and no luck but I'm trying again.

    She is about 28 to 32 years old, when I seen her she had dark brown to black hair and it was curly sometimes and sometimes it was straight but the last time I seen her was in 2007 she had curly hair, She was dating a guy named Bruce then.

    Anyone remember her?
    While we're walking down memory lane of Bruce's ex ho gf roommates. Whatever happened to the shorty from O.C.? Now that chic was smokin, and not just the pipe.

    Tank

  11. #4143

    Liz

    Drove through WW where I saw Liz on Ramsay and Calhoun. Std tuition for BJ which took longer than usual because ..... she is missing teeth. I did not realize that teeth did the stimulation, but mine has been over utilized, now covered with feathers and scales. Would not repeat unless demand-supply curve was messed up.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mairj23
    Was on the WW loop where Ramsay meets Carey about to give up and go home, when I saw Liz. Decent body, good rack, clean. Gave her the usual donation for fs. Said she had had 6 kids but the kitty was tight. Forgot to get digits.

  12. #4142

    Leo

    Tonight Leo is out in full force in ww tonight. Using marked unmarked and foot army. Mark just sitting at major zones. Already seen two brother caught in the game.

    Take care

  13. #4141

    The elusive DAWN

    Could this be the same DAWN who put on quite a show and performance at the APEX adult theater in Fells Point a few years or so ago that I reported on? I tried to find her myself but never did. She was a cute little girl who liked to play and show in the theater. Her coochie was very clean and responsive. DAWN came into the theater with some gray haired dude who enjoyed her show while she gave out bjs and let you play with her. After DAWN finished me off, she turned in her seat and blew the guy who bought her there. It was a real memorable time. Never did see the movie but could have cared less. BBB

  14. #4140

    First Loop

    I haven't ever picked up an SW, but did the PP loop (around 930 PM), and didn't see much except one chick, I think. Didn't stop or anything, but was just testing the waters to see what was out there. I've driven that area a lot, but have never spotted what I thought was an SW. Going to keep my eyes peeled from now on though.

  15. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpmd
    Okay so I'm trying again to find Dawn, I looked for her about a year ago on here and no luck but I'm trying again.

    She is about 28 to 32 years old, when I seen her she had dark brown to black hair and it was curly sometimes and sometimes it was straight but the last time I seen her was in 2007 she had curly hair, She was dating a guy named Bruce then.

    Anyone remember her?
    I remember a dawn from BCB she was about 5'5" 140 pounds, really good but a little ill tempered at times! I had some good times with her back in the day!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape