Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 195 of 363 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2533

    Petite Amanda

    This weekend I found Amanda just 2-3 blocks from the Transit Center. I've rarely picked up SWs that far up the Broadway stroll. It was dark and there were fewer girls out than the previous couple times I passed thru over the past month. As I drove by I saw this petite girl with shoulder length blondish hair. As I've mentioned I haven't been mongering Camden much for the past year or so and so I am still kind of stuck in the past with memories of the girls I used to date back in the day. The last time I was here I found long-lost blue-eyed MILF Lisa who I reported on. This time I had a thought, could this be Dyan. As she approached my car I quickly saw she was not. She introduced herself as Amanda. Pretty cute girl who from one angle looked younger than the 25yo she said she was but from another angle looked at least her age. She has a cute upturned button nose and slightly narrow shaped eyes.

    Her name sounded very familiar so I quickly guessed she is someone who has been reported on often. However checking the archives I see references to a couple of Amandas including one very attractive tall brunette CJ has taken photos of. Neither of those Amandas are the one I met. Thinking she was a girl who every Camden monger has ridden like a well-used bike I was surprised by her manner. She was unusually polite, non-assertive and actually deferential.

    I am primarily a car date guy but I'd say I'm close to deciding I can no longer car date in Camden b/c it makes me too nervous. I've had a few close calls there and have dated too many veteran SWs who are so freaking paranoid of LE that it's rubbed off on me. I am easily spooked there. Sure I know there are some places to park that are relatively safe and a few have been posted here. Please do not post them again b/c that only drives more monger traffic there and makes them less safe. But those places require a little bit of a drive. The area close to the stroll is just not a place where you can ever fuck or get sucked w/o worrying about getting caught or having some civilian or thug walk or drive up on you.

    As Supereloquent alluded to recently in giving advice to a potential visitor, unlike K which is a lower class area but still one that bustles with activity and vitality, Camden is the ghetto plain and simple and has an aura of ominousness that ought to put anyone on-guard.

    Anyway back to the action. I found what I thought was a secluded spot. Amanda began her BBBJCIM, pretty good technique, maybe a little too slow but certainly very patient. Sure enough a car turns the corner and pulls up right behind us. I push Amanda's head down flat into my crotch, turn the lights on and slowly pull away. I move to another spot. As she's getting me hard again I see a LE approaching from behind a couple blocks away. Again I slowly ease away from our parking spot. I find a third location. By now my stress level is peaking higher than my horniness. Amanda is apologizing, saying she feels bad I'm not able to get off or enjoy myself more. What SW apologizes in that spot? I've been with some who would be ready to bolt at this point. When I saw lights from another card head our way, I said "here's your money, this is not going to work, next time I'll take you to Budget. "

  2. #2532

    Patty

    Yep, CJ that's the one, and she is or was spacy, but never had a problem with her, polite, decent looking, and got into the sex.

  3. #2531

    Re: Patty

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney  [View Original Post]
    No, no pics of Patty, she is a mainstay on Morgan, or used to be, she hast he same body as Nicole. And many of the facila features. Patty is alos refered to as "Mother Teresa" Patty all though a littls spacey was a good date.
    I thought Mr Fuzzynutz had posted pictures of Patty – maybe under a different name. I could be wrong. The girl I am thinking of had blonde hair (Bleached?), hung out on Morgan and always acted a little spacey.

    CookyJar

  4. #2530

    Patty

    No, no pics of Patty, she is a mainstay on Morgan, or used to be, she hast he same body as Nicole. And many of the facila features. Patty is alos refered to as "Mother Teresa" Patty all though a littls spacey was a good date.

  5. #2529

    Nicole (Continued)

    I like girls with long shapely legs. Nikki is a bit on the thin side and even though her ribs are showing, I didn't notice any tell tale signs of loose extra skin. She could use a few extra pounds but I am guessing she is never going to be a big girl.

    Click Here: To see Nicole – A Sister Act?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 68.jpg‎  

  6. #2528

    Re: Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney  [View Original Post]
    If my memory serves me correctly Nicloe is Patty's sister, now that would be an interesting combo.
    I did a quick search. Lots of mentions about a SW named Patty. Some of the reviews were good, some not so good, but not one picture. Are there any pictures of Patty?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 01.jpg‎  

  7. #2527

    Nicole – A Sister Act?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney  [View Original Post]
    …Nicloe is Patty's sister, now that would be an interesting combo.
    I am rather fond of ' Sister Acts. ' I'd give it a try.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 51.jpg‎   Nikki 53.jpg‎   Nikki 59.jpg‎   Nikki 80.jpg‎   Nikki 97.jpg‎  

    Nikki 06.jpg‎   Nikki 87.jpg‎   Nikki 65.jpg‎   Nikki 64.jpg‎   Nikki 01.jpg‎  


  8. #2526

    Nicloe

    If my memory serves me correctly Nicloe is Patty's sister, now that would be an interesting combo.

  9. #2525

    Nicole – My girl next door

    We all dream of that hot beautiful, shapely spinner who lives next door. While; in reality the girl who lives next door probably looks a lot like Nicole. As the 'Girl next door, ' Nicole wouldn't be so bad, especially since she fucks and sucks like a porn star.

    Click Here: To see Nicole – Judging a SW by her cover

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 94.jpg‎  

  10. #2524

    Nicole – Judging a SW by her cover

    I neglected to mention that I found Nicole on Broadway, about three blocks from the fire station heading towards Morgan. She was in that in-between area where a lot of BSWers hang out. I first spotted her near Walnut walking in that direction (towards Morgan. I passed her up a couple of times as I looked for something a little more exciting. Foolish me! Just like you cannot judge a book by its cover, you cannot judge a SW by her street appearance.

    Click Here: To see Nicole (aka Nikki) continues

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 03.jpg‎   Nikki 004.jpg‎   Nikki 67.jpg‎   Nikki 66.jpg‎   Nikki 95.jpg‎  

    Nikki 96.jpg‎   Nikki 93.jpg‎   Nikki 78.jpg‎   Nikki 81.jpg‎   Nikki 005.jpg‎  


  11. #2523

    Nicole (aka Nikki) continues

    Nikki has a quiet girl next door type of appearance. She has a wholesome plain look. She is not the glamour star type. That's my opinion. She is quiet and non-assuming. And in another life, she would have been the kind of girl you could have taken home to momma.

    Click Here: To see Nicole (aka Nikki)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 76.jpg‎  

  12. #2522

    Nicole (aka Kikki)

    Nikki takes directions well. Her BBBJ is better than most. She did not deepthroat but she did take direction and preformed each stoke with enthusiasm. She used her tongue on the head, back and around the shaft. Her attention to my balls was expert. She means to please. I would do her again in a heartbeat. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 76.jpg‎   Nikki 73.jpg‎   Nikki 72.jpg‎   Nikki 75.jpg‎   Nikki 71.jpg‎  

    Nikki 70.jpg‎   Nikki 62.jpg‎   Nikki 13.jpg‎   Nikki 12.jpg‎   Nikki 11.jpg‎  


  13. #2521

    RE: Nicole (aka Nikki) –' itty bitty titties. '

    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    CJ, don't be selfish. There are those of us who LOVE those 'itty bitty titties'. I'm one of them.
    Here's another, Seva Lurker.

    It is not like I am going out and purposely looking for girls with itty bitty titties. Actually when I saw her in street clothing I thought that there was a lot more there then it turned out to be. What first drew me to Nicole (Nikki) was her tall slender frame and the possibilities I saw underneath of her street clothing.

    Click Here: To see Nicole (aka Nikki) –“ itty bitty titties.”

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 52.jpg‎  

  14. #2520

    Nicole (aka Nikki) –' itty bitty titties. '

    Make no mistakes; I love perky little tits with responsive nipples. I would rather nibble on a nice pair of itty bitties, than try to man handle a massive set of droopy boobs. Dangling tits are not sexy, IMHO.

    Nikki's attitude and personality more than made up for what she may have lacked in brassiere size.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 74.jpg‎   Nikki 77.jpg‎   Nikki 88.jpg‎   Nikki 57.jpg‎   Nikki 58.jpg‎  

    Nikki 99.jpg‎   Nikki 83.jpg‎   Nikki 82.jpg‎   Nikki 69.jpg‎   Nikki 92.jpg‎  


  15. #2519

    Just a thought

    If you are pulled over to the curb in Camden, Just have your cell phone out, because in NJ you cannot drive and use a cell phone; So, you are stopped to not break that law. Doesn't work all the time but it would be a reasonable answer as to why you are stopped in Camden.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member # 2552  [View Original Post]
    Camden PD give those "loitering to engage in. " tickets to more than just mongers. Another group that sometimes gets targeted are teenagers and college students. They do it when they get pissed that the young people who they think are "easy stops" don't have any warrants or marijuana on them.

    There are a million legal reasons why someone can be in an area at any time. I know from first hand experience because I only monger late-night / early-morning in every city I have ever mongered in, including Camden. Probably the most dangerous time to monger, because of how exposed you can be.

    Sit down and think about it and you would be surprised what you would come up with. Especially since a lot of you guys monger during "normal hours". Take the time to learn about the city a little bit and you will have plenty of material. When in doubt, yes, it would be best not to answer questions you don't have to answer. In most states the only answers you have to give an officer are usually identity information and registration / insurance if you are stopped in a motor vehicle. Other people on this and other forums have posted pretty good reasons that could help you. Check out the Baltimore & Washington DC forums and the Opinions forum for ideas.

    You can't talk yourself out of a ticket, no matter how many stories you have heard. But you can certainly talk yourself into a ticket or worse, a guaranteed conviction. When in doubt about what to say it is always better to shut up.

    Welcome to the legal system. There is nothing unusual about Camden municipal and your experience. Certainly there are many places that are worse. The circus atmosphere can be a great benefit or great detriment depending on one's approach to their charge and the incompetence level of one's lawyer. I never said you don't have to show up to court to beat a ticket. "Easy" means that you have a 98% chance of winning your case outright with no plea if you choose to fight it, it does not mean it won't cost you time or money.

    3 appearances is about right, although usually you can do it in 1 or 2 depending on your lawyer's plan, and yes you may have to miss work if you work 9-5 but this is stuff you should think about before mongering. There are plenty of people beating bigger cases in Camden and they spend about the same amount of time and money as you guys are spending. Can you afford to be doing this? For most guys, who are married, with children, with child support, etc. The answer is probably no. Mongering is a sport for free men, nothing but trouble for anyone else. A lot of you guys sound like you were caught red-handed committing murder with the fear in your words. Relax and fight these tickets, these are nothing. The fact that you can write complete sentences and multiple paragraphs and have a regular job tells me you are the "type" who won't get convicted if you don't incriminate yourself. Not everybody is that lucky.

    There is nothing I or anyone else could tell you on this message board that either hasn't already been posted, discussed, or you won't get from the busted videos that have been posted several times, or by reading one of the many websites and books out there on how to deal with police interactions. Nobody is going to walk you through the legal system after the fact, that is what you pay lawyers for.

    Once again I repeat, "you can beat the charge, but you can't beat the ride". If the "ride" (getting arrested or ticketed) will destroy your life or is a big time or financial hardship, you really have no business street mongering at all.

    The good thing is the cost of retaining a lawyer has gone down. You can shop around and bargain down just about any lawyer right now. Times are tough. Especially for lawyers. Don't let them think you are a sucker. A lot of shitty lawyers will discourage you from fighting the case yet will still charge you the full price of fighting it outright. If they can clear your case with the paralegals doing the actual work and you are happy, most will take that option. Find someone who is willing or looking for a fight, don't accept a lawyer who tries to talk you down. You will get ripped off and have the same outcome as someone representing himself.

    If you guys want to let police bully you around be my guest. Don't convince everyone else that is the only way the world works, especially when you don't follow the rules and you didn't understand the risks of what you were doing in the first place. Even Spitzer got lazy and broke several rules and he is a lawyer.

    Good Luck

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape