Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 363 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2518

    Easy to beat ticket does not mean you get to kick back and smoke cigars and sip wine.

    Camden PD give those "loitering to engage in..." tickets to more than just mongers. Another group that sometimes gets targeted are teenagers and college students. They do it when they get pissed that the young people who they think are "easy stops" don't have any warrants or marijuana on them.

    Absolutely a mistake to admit to any illegal activity. The question I have is how to answer any police questions without lying. Is it appropriate and sensible to state I choose not to answer that question. Seems that will cause them to write mucho tickets.
    There are a million legal reasons why someone can be in an area at any time. I know from first hand experience because I only monger late-night/early-morning in every city I have ever mongered in, including Camden. Probably the most dangerous time to monger, because of how exposed you can be.

    Sit down and think about it and you would be surprised what you would come up with. Especially since a lot of you guys monger during "normal hours". Take the time to learn about the city a little bit and you will have plenty of material. When in doubt, yes, it would be best not to answer questions you don't have to answer. In most states the only answers you have to give an officer are usually identity information and registration/insurance if you are stopped in a motor vehicle. Other people on this and other forums have posted pretty good reasons that could help you. Check out the Baltimore & Washington DC forums and the Opinions forum for ideas.

    You can't talk yourself out of a ticket, no matter how many stories you have heard. But you can certainly talk yourself into a ticket or worse, a guaranteed conviction. When in doubt about what to say it is always better to shut up.

    Thanks Steve, I may not post all that frequently but I have been at this hobby for about 10 years or so. I've had a couple run ins with Camden PD for traffic shit through the years but this was my first big one, and thankfully it was not that big. I posted my experience as a question as well as a way for everyone to talk about encounters with LE. I'm thankful for all the usefull information I gained from the discussion and Needhelp reinvigorated the discussion. My only problem is that alot of you sound very sure of yourself with regard to how to beat a ticket. I completely understand what each of you are saying and mean no disrespect, but how many of you have actually been in a situation with Camden LE. Myself, Needhelp and one other member from years ago have had the balls to tell you our story. I want to hear the story behind all you other guys! Contrary to what you may think LE can give you a Loitering or Visiting disorderly area ticket just for being in the wrong place, with or without someone in the car. You all bring up a good point about incrimination but fall short of telling everyone that they ARE required to appear in court to fight that ticket. Now I don't know how many of you have had to appear in Camden Municipal Court or any other court to fight these kinds of charges, BUT I DO! It is a complete three ring circus. In order to request a jury trial you will have to have a lawyer reschedule or you will have to appear before the judge to reschedule. Believe me that this will take a while, especially without a lawyer. What you do after that I have no idea, but you will definitely lose another day from work. For those that have actually done this please tell me your story. As far as fighting the charges, you can most definitly plea not guilty as I was told I could do, and probably get the charges dropped because LE never shows up at these things. Problem with this is you will most likely have to reappear at least one other time. This may not be the case all the time, but be prepared for it. Lawyers cost money and so do lost work days. In my case I was able to get the charge down to obstructing traffic and get out in a half hour because of my lawyer. I would like to hear all the stories from you guys who have been in front of the Camden Judge. Respectfully, this would enlighten us more than all the do's and don'ts of traffic stops and put to bed all the speculation about how to get these charges removed.
    Welcome to the legal system. There is nothing unusual about Camden municipal and your experience. Certainly there are many places that are worse. The circus atmosphere can be a great benefit or great detriment depending on one's approach to their charge and the incompetence level of one's lawyer. I never said you don't have to show up to court to beat a ticket. "Easy" means that you have a 98% chance of winning your case outright with no plea if you choose to fight it, it does not mean it won't cost you time or money.

    3 appearances is about right, although usually you can do it in 1 or 2 depending on your lawyer's plan, and yes you may have to miss work if you work 9-5 but this is stuff you should think about before mongering. There are plenty of people beating bigger cases in Camden and they spend about the same amount of time and money as you guys are spending. Can you afford to be doing this? For most guys, who are married, with children, with child support, etc. The answer is probably no. Mongering is a sport for free men, nothing but trouble for anyone else. A lot of you guys sound like you were caught red-handed committing murder with the fear in your words. Relax and fight these tickets, these are nothing. The fact that you can write complete sentences and multiple paragraphs and have a regular job tells me you are the "type" who won't get convicted if you don't incriminate yourself. Not everybody is that lucky.

    There is nothing I or anyone else could tell you on this message board that either hasn't already been posted, discussed, or you won't get from the busted videos that have been posted several times, or by reading one of the many websites and books out there on how to deal with police interactions. Nobody is going to walk you through the legal system after the fact, that is what you pay lawyers for.

    Once again I repeat, "you can beat the charge, but you can't beat the ride". If the "ride" (getting arrested or ticketed) will destroy your life or is a big time or financial hardship, you really have no business street mongering at all.

    The good thing is the cost of retaining a lawyer has gone down. You can shop around and bargain down just about any lawyer right now. Times are tough. Especially for lawyers. Don't let them think you are a sucker. A lot of shitty lawyers will discourage you from fighting the case yet will still charge you the full price of fighting it outright. If they can clear your case with the paralegals doing the actual work and you are happy, most will take that option. Find someone who is willing or looking for a fight, don't accept a lawyer who tries to talk you down. You will get ripped off and have the same outcome as someone representing himself.

    If you guys want to let police bully you around be my guest. Don't convince everyone else that is the only way the world works, especially when you don't follow the rules and you didn't understand the risks of what you were doing in the first place. Even Spitzer got lazy and broke several rules and he is a lawyer...

    Good Luck

  2. #2517

    Dyan memories Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy  [View Original Post]
    Without a doubt, Dyan is or was the best at what she did. Kim gives a good BBBJ but is nowhere near the skills of Dyan. Have you seen Dyan on the streets lately. I know she's pretty messed up on dope right now and will only be a matter of time before her man kicks her out. If you do see her don't be fooled by the sweet girl attitute, I used to trust her within reason, but not any more. Its a shame what desperation for dope money will do to people.

    JB
    Dyan memories Part 1.

    Hi Johnboy. One thing that Bassmaster stated

    "She proceeded to give me the best. Before or since. Blowjob ever. How and why, I could not say"


    This is so true. I met Dyan before I read all the hype about her special gift. In fact I just received a BBBJ which was standered fair one hour before I met Dyan. The only reason I picked her up was that she was sooo sweet to me, and only wanted 5.00 or 6.00 for a motel date! I simply wanted to know her better.

    See here is the thing, the very second she put her lips around my soft cock I thought "this is one tender SW" I mean before she DID ANYTHING but put her lips around my cock. Some major science is needed here! And little did I know at the time that I had a legend inbetween my legs. When I went home and searched this site for her, it all made sence. Everybody said the same thing about her special way of sucking cock and eating cum. Guys have circled Camden all afternoon looking for her when she was in her prime-just for that reason. She was still in her prime for sucking cock, but because she was now kind of Shanky not many guys wanted her anymore.

    She was such a natural that when I asked her why she always swallowed cum, she countered with

    "It never occured to me not to swallow, I don't know but it seems to me that spitting it out is just rude"

    Street

  3. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster 47  [View Original Post]
    Maybe six years ago, I totally lucked into date with Dyan. Just doing a late afternoon Broadway cruise, and spotted her. Scooped her up, and she directed me to side street. She proceeded to give me the best. Before or since. Blowjob ever. How and why, I could not say, but know this, her mouth, hands, tongue, and even teeth created a magical moment and had me cumming within minutes. Not many of them. She swallowed every drop, kept sucking until it was all gone, and made yummy noises while she was doing it. She is the gold standard. Had a bunch since. And some very good ones. But Dyan reigns supreme. Haven't been to Camden in a while and miss the action. CT is a pale shadow of Broadway and the K in Philly. You lucky dogs.
    If it was six years ago, you must have got her in a much better state than she's been in the last three or so. I have seen pictures of her from approx.10 years ago and believe me she was a hottie, small and petite, but with nice tits and body. What a shame she had to go down this path of self destruction.

    JB

  4. #2515

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Needhelp  [View Original Post]
    I am meeting with attorneys tomorrow and will explore my options. I did not say anything that would incriminate myself even though cops kept busting my balls to try and get me to admit to something. Let you know how it goes
    Good luck, I would suggest you just be honest with your lawyer about what is most important to you, a record, money, privacy, etc.

    My hat is of to any of you Camden mongers. I tried it a few times maybe 10 years ago. Compared to Philly it was difficult to feel comfortable. In philly, I have no problem getting out of my car to strech my legs and had plenty of cover stories availible. There never seemed to be a good reason to give LE about why I might be in the area. It's probably my lack of knoweledge and comfort with the area, but I still think you guys are hardcore.

  5. #2514

    Needs Help:"Loitering with purpose of engaging in Prostitution".

    This type of law is quite vague. So you should go down to the law library look up the "Loitering with purpose of engaging in Prostitution" in the statutory interpretation book. Statutory interpretation gives guidelines on how the court is supposed to use a law.

  6. #2513

    Years back.

    Maybe six years ago, I totally lucked into date with Dyan. Just doing a late afternoon Broadway cruise, and spotted her. Scooped her up, and she directed me to side street. She proceeded to give me the best. Before or since. Blowjob ever. How and why, I could not say, but know this, her mouth, hands, tongue, and even teeth created a magical moment and had me cumming within minutes. Not many of them. She swallowed every drop, kept sucking until it was all gone, and made yummy noises while she was doing it. She is the gold standard. Had a bunch since. And some very good ones. But Dyan reigns supreme. Haven't been to Camden in a while and miss the action. CT is a pale shadow of Broadway and the K in Philly. You lucky dogs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy  [View Original Post]
    Without a doubt, Dyan is or was the best at what she did. Kim gives a good BBBJ but is nowhere near the skills of Dyan. Have you seen Dyan on the streets lately. I know she's pretty messed up on dope right now and will only be a matter of time before her man kicks her out. If you do see her don't be fooled by the sweet girl attitute, I used to trust her within reason, but not any more. Its a shame what desperation for dope money will do to people.

    JB

  7. #2512

    22 Rules.

    I try not to ever let my guard down, so I took some time to review the rules. Here's the link for anyone who wants to do a quick review or is a newbie here. Thanks to Piker who originally put these together who knows how long ago.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/index.php? Pageid=mongeringrules.

    Be safe and smart.

  8. #2511
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    Hi Johnboy! I have done both Kim and Dyan a number of times. See my post dated 9/17/09 and 5/23/10-good pictures of Kim on that one. Anyway as far as a BBBJ goes Dyan buries Kim. Just my opinion.

    Street
    Without a doubt, Dyan is or was the best at what she did. Kim gives a good BBBJ but is nowhere near the skills of Dyan. Have you seen Dyan on the streets lately. I know she's pretty messed up on dope right now and will only be a matter of time before her man kicks her out. If you do see her don't be fooled by the sweet girl attitute, I used to trust her within reason, but not any more. Its a shame what desperation for dope money will do to people.

    JB

  9. #2510
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy  [View Original Post]
    She claims one of you knuckleheads told her that we have a rating system on here that keeps score of SW blowjob skills and she is tied with Dyan at #1. Did I miss the memo on this rating system? I agree that she gives a great blowjob even though her hygiene is still suspect IMHO, but that kind of talk is only going to make them increaase their prices. I played dumb just to hear the story and she acknowledges she has never seen the site, so she has no idea if it is true or not.

    JB
    Hi Johnboy! I have done both Kim and Dyan a number of times. See my post dated 9/17/09 and 5/23/10-good pictures of Kim on that one. Anyway as far as a BBBJ goes Dyan buries Kim. Just my opinion.

    Street

  10. #2509
    Truly sucks being in those handcuffs. Pushed me off hte streets, I don't have the guts any longer. I just window shop now and read of others exploits waiting for the 5 yrs to pass.
    Just window shopping will get your ass ticketed as well. Just being in the area with a minor MV violation, a fender bender can get it done. LEO understands that the population of Camden is 98+% minority. Some of the guys posting here fit that profile and unless they are definitely / obviously out of their environs are less likely to draw LE attention. Those lily white mongers are a prime target. They understand white bread is, more than likely, there one of two reasons, drugs or girls.

  11. #2508
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    Well the cops can give you ticket for being in the area for simply loitering. But trying to make it stick in court is quite another matter. Just remember that the cops have nothing to lose for writing a flimsy ticket.
    Thank you for repeating what myself and others have already said. I think we have beat that one to death. What I was trying to do was get all the members who gave advice such as yourself to tell their experiences with Camden LE. You were the one who brought up the jury trial, so if you had such an experience please let us know about it. We all know giving a ticket is easy, and getting it removed is easy with no evidence, but you still have to go to court for it. I can't believe no one here has ever got a ticket in Camden or been harrassed by Camden PD.

  12. #2507

    Johnboy

    Well the cops can give you ticket for being in the area for simply loitering. But trying to make it stick in court is quite another matter. Just remember that the cops have nothing to lose for writing a flimsy ticket.

  13. #2506

    Kim

    I've been out a few times in the last couple of weeks and lately Broadway has been pretty dead. I guess everyone is fat and happy from their checks on the first of the month. I saw Kim standing at Benson area a few times but have overlooked her for a while because her hygiene is suspect. Last time she was in my car she smelled so bad I had to air it out when I got home. Its been a couple years, and lately she's gotten a few decent reviews, so I thought I would give it another go. She did'nt remember me which was fine. We talked a bit and found a spot to park and do a BBBJ w / swallow. She does do an outstanding job but is a little too sure of her talents, telling me how good she is and how everyone tells her she's the best. I asked if she was shaved to which she responded no because she claims she can make more money with a hairy bush. Then she told me about this site (I said nothing about it) and how one of her dates told her about it. She claims one of you knuckleheads told her that we have a rating system on here that keeps score of SW blowjob skills and she is tied with Dyan at #1. Did I miss the memo on this rating system? I agree that she gives a great blowjob even though her hygiene is still suspect IMHO, but that kind of talk is only going to make them increaase their prices. I played dumb just to hear the story and she acknowledges she has never seen the site, so she has no idea if it is true or not. If you guys are going to mention this site at least be truthful to what you are saying. Speaking of Dyan, I have not spoken to her in a couple months because of issues I have with her. She supposedly stopped working Broadway but is messed up more than ever on dope. If you see her, be warned that she should'nt be trusted in the slightest. Dope has a way of taking the sweetness out of people even when they can still put on a good act. What a shame with this one. Stay safe.

    JB

  14. #2505
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve  [View Original Post]
    Johnboy and Needs help.

    Thank both of you for your posts about your encounters with the LE. They have kept me away from Camden and out of the trouble you had to endure. You both seem like ok Guys and wish you the best.

    Street
    Thanks Steve, I may not post all that frequently but I have been at this hobby for about 10 years or so. I've had a couple run ins with Camden PD for traffic shit through the years but this was my first big one, and thankfully it was not that big. I posted my experience as a question as well as a way for everyone to talk about encounters with LE. I'm thankful for all the usefull information I gained from the discussion and Needhelp reinvigorated the discussion. My only problem is that alot of you sound very sure of yourself with regard to how to beat a ticket. I completely understand what each of you are saying and mean no disrespect, but how many of you have actually been in a situation with Camden LE. Myself, Needhelp and one other member from years ago have had the balls to tell you our story. I want to hear the story behind all you other guys! Contrary to what you may think LE can give you a Loitering or Visiting disorderly area ticket just for being in the wrong place, with or without someone in the car. You all bring up a good point about incrimination but fall short of telling everyone that they ARE required to appear in court to fight that ticket. Now I don't know how many of you have had to appear in Camden Municipal Court or any other court to fight these kinds of charges, BUT I DO! It is a complete three ring circus. In order to request a jury trial you will have to have a lawyer reschedule or you will have to appear before the judge to reschedule. Believe me that this will take a while, especially without a lawyer. What you do after that I have no idea, but you will definitely lose another day from work. For those that have actually done this please tell me your story. As far as fighting the charges, you can most definitly plea not guilty as I was told I could do, and probably get the charges dropped because LE never shows up at these things. Problem with this is you will most likely have to reappear at least one other time. This may not be the case all the time, but be prepared for it. Lawyers cost money and so do lost work days. In my case I was able to get the charge down to obstructing traffic and get out in a half hour because of my lawyer. I would like to hear all the stories from you guys who have been in front of the Camden Judge. Respectfully, this would enlighten us more than all the do's and don'ts of traffic stops and put to bed all the speculation about how to get these charges removed.

    JB

  15. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by Needhelp  [View Original Post]
    All,

    I got nailed in Camden. Long story short I ended up with a "Loitering with purpose of engaging in Prostitution". Picked up and gave a girl a ride and was pulled over trying to figure out where she needed to go. The girl was hauled away.

    Anyone have a lawyer they can refer me to that I can hire? My record is clean.

    Please PM me info.
    Any thoughts on what outcome will be. Based on what I have read I believe its a misdemeanor, but will be on record for up to 5 years assuming I don't meet the fine Camdem constabulary again. Anyone have expierence getting it reduced? What about lawyer costs?

    Thanks[/QUOTE]I got it in Atlantic City almost 3 years ago.

    Lawyer cost me 1200 and the fine with court costs was nearly 900.

    On your record for 5 years after which you can, for a fee, have it removed.

    Truly sucks being in those handcuffs. Pushed me off hte streets, I don't have the guts any longer. I just window shop now and read of others exploits waiting for the 5 yrs to pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape