Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5304
    I was in the Brooklyn area yesterday at 6:30 pm so I decided to check the b / cb loop. There were many SW out.

    A WSW two blocks up from hanover st. On pontiac ave. She was a brunette with a ponytail. On pontiac & 5th

    There were two attractive blonds smiling & waveing. Further down pontiac was a real attractive hispanic girl.

    She had dark shoulder length hair with a red tint, looked about 20 years old. The best looking SW was a blond.

    Women on Patapsico ave, she is about 40, has a pretty face, and a great body. I saw 3 more SW on Fairhaven.

  2. #5303
    Quote Originally Posted by Blckindy  [View Original Post]
    I would prefer an Asian, but could go for a Latin. Anyone know what area to look in? I can only find BSW and WSW.
    Thailand and Costa Rica

  3. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    I recently asked asked about some info on a girl named Britney and another chick that was on Brunswick and Wilkins got some much needed info on Britney. Did my own work a little on the chick at Wilkins and Brunswick found out her name is Christina anybody got any info on her let me know.
    Do a search on Britney, 22 WSW lives by Pratt? And Carey. Christina lives on Smallwood a couple of blocks from Wilkens. If I recall right. Britney is so drugged up most of the time, boring. No conversation. I also posted her pic. Christina als WSW, about 30 tries to high ball a BJ for.3.

  4. #5301

    On Ramsey Street

    Quote Originally Posted by Blckindy  [View Original Post]
    I would prefer an Asian, but could go for a Latin. Anyone know what area to look in? I can only find BSW and WSW.
    There is one of each on Ramsey Street.

  5. #5300

    Recent 411 question partially answered but looking for more help

    I recently asked asked about some info on a girl named Britney and another chick that was on Brunswick and Wilkins got some much needed info on Britney. Did my own work a little on the chick at Wilkins and Brunswick found out her name is Christina anybody got any info on her let me know.

  6. #5299

    CC loop

    I went around the CC loop tonight and only saw one SW, brown hair average hieght, could not see much as she was wrapped up like it was late Dec, I did not partake but will keep everyone posted as to the action in the area.

    Be safe

  7. #5298

    Latin or Asain

    I would prefer an Asian, but could go for a Latin. Anyone know what area to look in? I can only find BSW and WSW.

  8. #5297

    411

    Hey gents ran into 2 girls do anyone have any info on them the first one named Britany she's about 5-5 maybe spinner type has a tat on her neck. The other is a chick I saw on wilkins and brunswick she had auburn colored hair and a tats on her arms jive nice rack

  9. #5296

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this Carrie with the bandages on her wrists?
    She had a long sleeve shirt on but I did not see any bandages on her wrist. What I did see of her was pretty good, didn't see any bruises, sores etc.

    Cnote

  10. #5295
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too, but I have known Leah for 4 years or longer and it was really her. She said Hi

    As she walked in front of the car. She was with a white dude.

    Don't know why she was out.

    GS
    Owes $1,900. Maybe she walked away from work release. The bank she owes got a lien against her today c/o Harford County.

  11. #5294

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.
    I saw that too, but I have known Leah for 4 years or longer and it was really her. She said Hi
    as she walked in front of the car. She was with a white dude.

    Don't know why she was out.

    GS

  12. #5293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnote  [View Original Post]
    Sunday 5:00 PM.

    Picked up Carrie, not cash-and-Carrie, she was pretty much almost standing in the middle of Wilkens Ave. She was one block off Monroe, I think it's Christian St. Dark blond hair with look like a strawberry tint to it. Probably in her mid to late 20's. Dress in Black shirt and dark tight blue jeans, real skinny but had a nice round azz. Was a concern when she said her name was Carrie but she didn't look like the one that was pictured on this site. Was a little more cauious then normal, went and parked got in the back of the party van and she was quick to take care of business. Nice slurpping action and real got into sucking, within a minute of that I was ready, she wanted to do doggie style so I was all for that.

    Nice tight azz and tight kitten, she was tight and within a few minutes wet as can be. Just saw her naked from the waist to the knees didn't see any tattoos, surprisingly no tramp stamp. After we were done I told her about cash-and-carrie but after her taking care of business I knew she wasn't the same one. She said she knew her and has a bad rap for pick pocketing.

    Standard price for 1/2 1/2, didn't ask for a tip, should of given her one since I know I lasted way longer then she wanted me to. Gave digits, I will try them this weekend to see if the number actually works.

    Saw quite a few other girls in the same section.

    Be safe.

    Later.

    Cnote
    Is this Carrie with the bandages on her wrists?

  13. #5292

    Jazmine on Church Street?

    Anyone know what happened to Jazmine that lived on Church Street?

    She was mentioned here some, I had her number and dated her a few times, her number died a weeks later.

    Willing to trade for Chrissma's number, she's now in Frederick MD.

    Keep it to PM's

  14. #5291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.
    Yeah, that's her. I thought my information was correct. Thanks, Balti.

  15. #5290

    Carrie 10/17/10

    Sunday 5:00 PM.

    Picked up Carrie, not cash-and-Carrie, she was pretty much almost standing in the middle of Wilkens Ave. She was one block off Monroe, I think it's Christian St. Dark blond hair with look like a strawberry tint to it. Probably in her mid to late 20's. Dress in Black shirt and dark tight blue jeans, real skinny but had a nice round azz. Was a concern when she said her name was Carrie but she didn't look like the one that was pictured on this site. Was a little more cauious then normal, went and parked got in the back of the party van and she was quick to take care of business. Nice slurpping action and real got into sucking, within a minute of that I was ready, she wanted to do doggie style so I was all for that.

    Nice tight azz and tight kitten, she was tight and within a few minutes wet as can be. Just saw her naked from the waist to the knees didn't see any tattoos, surprisingly no tramp stamp. After we were done I told her about cash-and-carrie but after her taking care of business I knew she wasn't the same one. She said she knew her and has a bad rap for pick pocketing.

    Standard price for 1/2 1/2, didn't ask for a tip, should of given her one since I know I lasted way longer then she wanted me to. Gave digits, I will try them this weekend to see if the number actually works.

    Saw quite a few other girls in the same section.

    Be safe.

    Later.

    Cnote

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape