Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Did you get to sample anything or were you just window shopping?
    Unfortunetly not, I was near the area for work. But believe me I was tempted when I saw that older blond!

    I think I'm going to start going out a little earlier from now on.

  2. #5307

    Asian / Hispanic

    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder  [View Original Post]
    Thailand and Costa Rica
    Flushing NY.

  3. #5306

    Montford

    Saw Stefanie on Montford with her boyfriend / pimp. Jenna was at the corner store. She's a WSW red her and lots of freckles. I don't think she's 5 feet. Small, spinner type.

  4. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum O  [View Original Post]
    I was in the Brooklyn area yesterday at 6:30 pm so I decided to check the b / cb loop. There were many SW out.

    A WSW two blocks up from hanover st. On pontiac ave. She was a brunette with a ponytail. On pontiac & 5th

    There were two attractive blonds smiling & waveing. Further down pontiac was a real attractive hispanic girl.

    She had dark shoulder length hair with a red tint, looked about 20 years old. The best looking SW was a blond.

    Women on Patapsico ave, she is about 40, has a pretty face, and a great body. I saw 3 more SW on Fairhaven.
    Did you get to sample anything or were you just window shopping?

  5. #5304
    I was in the Brooklyn area yesterday at 6:30 pm so I decided to check the b / cb loop. There were many SW out.

    A WSW two blocks up from hanover st. On pontiac ave. She was a brunette with a ponytail. On pontiac & 5th

    There were two attractive blonds smiling & waveing. Further down pontiac was a real attractive hispanic girl.

    She had dark shoulder length hair with a red tint, looked about 20 years old. The best looking SW was a blond.

    Women on Patapsico ave, she is about 40, has a pretty face, and a great body. I saw 3 more SW on Fairhaven.

  6. #5303
    Quote Originally Posted by Blckindy  [View Original Post]
    I would prefer an Asian, but could go for a Latin. Anyone know what area to look in? I can only find BSW and WSW.
    Thailand and Costa Rica

  7. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    I recently asked asked about some info on a girl named Britney and another chick that was on Brunswick and Wilkins got some much needed info on Britney. Did my own work a little on the chick at Wilkins and Brunswick found out her name is Christina anybody got any info on her let me know.
    Do a search on Britney, 22 WSW lives by Pratt? And Carey. Christina lives on Smallwood a couple of blocks from Wilkens. If I recall right. Britney is so drugged up most of the time, boring. No conversation. I also posted her pic. Christina als WSW, about 30 tries to high ball a BJ for.3.

  8. #5301

    On Ramsey Street

    Quote Originally Posted by Blckindy  [View Original Post]
    I would prefer an Asian, but could go for a Latin. Anyone know what area to look in? I can only find BSW and WSW.
    There is one of each on Ramsey Street.

  9. #5300

    Recent 411 question partially answered but looking for more help

    I recently asked asked about some info on a girl named Britney and another chick that was on Brunswick and Wilkins got some much needed info on Britney. Did my own work a little on the chick at Wilkins and Brunswick found out her name is Christina anybody got any info on her let me know.

  10. #5299

    CC loop

    I went around the CC loop tonight and only saw one SW, brown hair average hieght, could not see much as she was wrapped up like it was late Dec, I did not partake but will keep everyone posted as to the action in the area.

    Be safe

  11. #5298

    Latin or Asain

    I would prefer an Asian, but could go for a Latin. Anyone know what area to look in? I can only find BSW and WSW.

  12. #5297

    411

    Hey gents ran into 2 girls do anyone have any info on them the first one named Britany she's about 5-5 maybe spinner type has a tat on her neck. The other is a chick I saw on wilkins and brunswick she had auburn colored hair and a tats on her arms jive nice rack

  13. #5296

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this Carrie with the bandages on her wrists?
    She had a long sleeve shirt on but I did not see any bandages on her wrist. What I did see of her was pretty good, didn't see any bruises, sores etc.

    Cnote

  14. #5295
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too, but I have known Leah for 4 years or longer and it was really her. She said Hi

    As she walked in front of the car. She was with a white dude.

    Don't know why she was out.

    GS
    Owes $1,900. Maybe she walked away from work release. The bank she owes got a lien against her today c/o Harford County.

  15. #5294

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.
    I saw that too, but I have known Leah for 4 years or longer and it was really her. She said Hi
    as she walked in front of the car. She was with a white dude.

    Don't know why she was out.

    GS

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape