Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5261

    411

    Hey gents ran into 2 girls do anyone have any info on them the first one named Britany she's about 5-5 maybe spinner type has a tat on her neck. The other is a chick I saw on wilkins and brunswick she had auburn colored hair and a tats on her arms jive nice rack

  2. #5260

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Is this Carrie with the bandages on her wrists?
    She had a long sleeve shirt on but I did not see any bandages on her wrist. What I did see of her was pretty good, didn't see any bruises, sores etc.

    Cnote

  3. #5259
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too, but I have known Leah for 4 years or longer and it was really her. She said Hi

    As she walked in front of the car. She was with a white dude.

    Don't know why she was out.

    GS
    Owes $1,900. Maybe she walked away from work release. The bank she owes got a lien against her today c/o Harford County.

  4. #5258

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.
    I saw that too, but I have known Leah for 4 years or longer and it was really her. She said Hi
    as she walked in front of the car. She was with a white dude.

    Don't know why she was out.

    GS

  5. #5257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Cnote  [View Original Post]
    Sunday 5:00 PM.

    Picked up Carrie, not cash-and-Carrie, she was pretty much almost standing in the middle of Wilkens Ave. She was one block off Monroe, I think it's Christian St. Dark blond hair with look like a strawberry tint to it. Probably in her mid to late 20's. Dress in Black shirt and dark tight blue jeans, real skinny but had a nice round azz. Was a concern when she said her name was Carrie but she didn't look like the one that was pictured on this site. Was a little more cauious then normal, went and parked got in the back of the party van and she was quick to take care of business. Nice slurpping action and real got into sucking, within a minute of that I was ready, she wanted to do doggie style so I was all for that.

    Nice tight azz and tight kitten, she was tight and within a few minutes wet as can be. Just saw her naked from the waist to the knees didn't see any tattoos, surprisingly no tramp stamp. After we were done I told her about cash-and-carrie but after her taking care of business I knew she wasn't the same one. She said she knew her and has a bad rap for pick pocketing.

    Standard price for 1/2 1/2, didn't ask for a tip, should of given her one since I know I lasted way longer then she wanted me to. Gave digits, I will try them this weekend to see if the number actually works.

    Saw quite a few other girls in the same section.

    Be safe.

    Later.

    Cnote
    Is this Carrie with the bandages on her wrists?

  6. #5256

    Jazmine on Church Street?

    Anyone know what happened to Jazmine that lived on Church Street?

    She was mentioned here some, I had her number and dated her a few times, her number died a weeks later.

    Willing to trade for Chrissma's number, she's now in Frederick MD.

    Keep it to PM's

  7. #5255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger  [View Original Post]
    Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.
    Yeah, that's her. I thought my information was correct. Thanks, Balti.

  8. #5254

    Carrie 10/17/10

    Sunday 5:00 PM.

    Picked up Carrie, not cash-and-Carrie, she was pretty much almost standing in the middle of Wilkens Ave. She was one block off Monroe, I think it's Christian St. Dark blond hair with look like a strawberry tint to it. Probably in her mid to late 20's. Dress in Black shirt and dark tight blue jeans, real skinny but had a nice round azz. Was a concern when she said her name was Carrie but she didn't look like the one that was pictured on this site. Was a little more cauious then normal, went and parked got in the back of the party van and she was quick to take care of business. Nice slurpping action and real got into sucking, within a minute of that I was ready, she wanted to do doggie style so I was all for that.

    Nice tight azz and tight kitten, she was tight and within a few minutes wet as can be. Just saw her naked from the waist to the knees didn't see any tattoos, surprisingly no tramp stamp. After we were done I told her about cash-and-carrie but after her taking care of business I knew she wasn't the same one. She said she knew her and has a bad rap for pick pocketing.

    Standard price for 1/2 1/2, didn't ask for a tip, should of given her one since I know I lasted way longer then she wanted me to. Gave digits, I will try them this weekend to see if the number actually works.

    Saw quite a few other girls in the same section.

    Be safe.

    Later.

    Cnote

  9. #5253
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Really? I've known there to be mistakes on the criminal record website. Maybe she got two years suspended with probation. I'd like to see her again. She is pretty skilled.
    Leah R.? She's inmate number 925269 down at Brock Bridge.

  10. #5252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Leah from WW

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow  [View Original Post]
    She was on the streets at Monroe and Ramsey Friday nite about 7:00 PM. Her breasts looked giant for Leah and overall she has put on quite a bit of weight.

    GS
    Really? I've known there to be mistakes on the criminal record website. Maybe she got two years suspended with probation. I'd like to see her again. She is pretty skilled.

  11. #5251

    Angie (Strawberry) & Shawna

    Both are seasoned pros who offered good lip service for a decent price. Would repeat.

  12. #5250

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.
    She was on the streets at Monroe and Ramsey Friday nite about 7:00 PM. Her breasts looked giant for Leah and overall she has put on quite a bit of weight.

    GS

  13. #5249
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.
    Not a big loss; better for everyone.

  14. #5248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Leah from WW

    Leah with the tinkerbell tattoo on her arm and her name on the back of her neck got 2 years in Harford County for theft.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LeahWW.PNG‎  

  15. #5247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Photo Gallery

    I see that the photo gallery is back, and the search function is working. Thank you, Jackson! Good job!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape