Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 875 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 13116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2601

    Vote?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
    Justine is pretty

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    but is it just me or does she have a TON of makeup on her face. I mean she looks like a ghost....with tons of foundation. Does she have some kind of serious skin problem going on ?
    Was that a vote or just a comment about Justine?

    I saw her up close and personal and she wasn't wearing any make-up, except for maybe a little lip gloss. She is just naturally pale.

  2. #2600

    My vote-Jamie

    Since I brought her to the party, I feel obligated to dance with her. Actually I would pick Jamie (Giana) anyway because along with her good looks, which really don't come out in the pics, she is a sweetheart.
    Thanks to CJ and Sup for this contest and all the photo work throughout the year. I have to believe that the Philly board is the envy of the rest of the USG forum.

  3. #2599

    Justine is pretty

    Justine is pretty

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    but is it just me or does she have a TON of makeup on her face. I mean she looks like a ghost....with tons of foundation. Does she have some kind of serious skin problem going on ?

  4. #2598
    Double post

  5. #2597

    Justine

    My vote is for Justine.

  6. #2596
    My vote goes to Justine.

  7. #2595

    my vote, Justine

    I've got to go with Justine based on overall looks. I just hope I run into her someday to sample those wears.
    JB

  8. #2594

    vote

    I vote for Justine

  9. #2593

    My Vote - Justine

    An absolute.

  10. #2592

    My Vote - Amanda

    I just wish Amanda was in my town. She'd get a stimulus package from me regularly.

    Be Safe.

    GF...

  11. #2591

    SW of the Year 2009 Preliminary Vote Tally

    We have a little less than a week to go until the polls close for the contest at midnight, January 15th.

    To date this is the vote tally by my count. Cooky, you might want to double check my figures.

    First Star 5 votes

    Second Justine 4 votes

    Tied for Third Erica 2 votes

    Tied for Third Pita 2 votes

    Tied for Third Tanya 2 votes

    Tied for Fourth Alexus 1 vote

    Tied for Fourth Amanda 1 vote

    Tied for Fourth Michelle 1 vote

    There is still plenty of time to vote for your favorite, many members who have not yet cast a ballot and many of the nominees who haven't yet received a vote.

  12. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbuster
    There may just be a few you don't know about. There is one about 1 1/2 blocks away from the 7-11. Another is about 2 blocks from the old bull dealer. There is even a usable basement apartment close to Erie but a few blocks off the ave. You just need to ask some of the regulars if they know a place or have a friend!

    That said they're not my favorite places to go but sure beat sitting in your car on a backstreet at least from the LE prospective.

    There is also a 20 house you could almost spit at from the 7-11.

  13. #2589

    Nice Bum

    You can't argue with the ass on that one!

  14. #2588

    Rosa

    Damn FreakLikeDat, how do you keep finding these cute HSWs? Rosa is a real hottie with a nice body.

    Nice one.

    CookyJar

  15. #2587

    Rosa - HSW

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    You do like them HSWers, don't you Freaklikdat.

    CookyJar
    CJ said it best because I really do like them HSW'ers I met this HSW named Rosa whose 24y.o, 5'9" & 115 lbs. near letterly and at first I passed her by mainly because of the way she was dressed(same reason i never picked up Moyua). She was dressed in baggy dickie pants hanging off her butt,air force ones, down jacket & big hoodie with her hair slicked back in a ponytail looking more like a butch than a SW. When I make my way back pass letterly I see her again so I pull over to see what was up with her & she comes over and hops in my car. I'm checking her out noticing the eyebrow piercing & the tattoos on her hand and soon as she looked at me with her pretty brown eyes introduced herself in a thick spanish accent I knew That rosa definately had protential. Rosa agree on FS with pics that i could post if i can edit her identity so off to the carlyle we go. Rosa started to undress at the motel and i must say I was impressed with her body, slimmer then what i normally like but nice & smooth with no stretch marks or needle marks. The first thing I had her do was to take her hair out of that ponytail to see how much better she looked and she did look alot different with her hair out. She tells me that she hasn't had dick in a long time which made me anxious to get up in that pussy. Rosa gets down on her knees for a nice wet BBBJ which was good until after like 3 mins she tell me to put the condom on so we could fuck. Oh hell naw that wasn't happening not after 3 mins so she went about another good 10 minutes with the BBBJ before i was ready to get her into the doggy position. Rosa gets on the bed on all fours and I couldn't wait to get into some tight pussy, so i put the rubber on and move closer to rosa's nice round booty arched up in doggy but everytime i tried to put my dick in her she kept jumping which became annoying after awhile because she was jumping as soon as my dick just touched her. She says her pussy is just to tight for doggy so she switches to mish and i'm still rock hard wanting to get up in her tight pussy, so rosa spreads her long legs so i can fuck her mish and again starts to jump as i start to enter. To my Surpise what i thought was gonna be some nice "haven't been toched in years" tight pussy was some DEEP DEEP no walls having pussy....WTF. I mean c'mon son(see ed lover on youtube)!!!!!! Rosa has her legs up on my shoulders and I'm longstroking what feels like air when i tell her "Yo your pussy deep as hell" and she continues to tell me she hasn't fuck in a longtime(So there has to be a monger on the K with a fisting sw'er fetish then..lol). I get her to switch back to doggy so I can fuck her that way & I find out why she kept jumping the first time and isn't because even though (IMHO) she has some deep sea pussy she can't take dick in the doggy position. Lots of moaning & groaning from rosa in that position and she got much wetter and I felt Pussy not air in that position.
    All in All I would hook up with Rosa again but only for BJ's & doggy.

    YMMV
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rosa.jpg‎   rosa2.jpg‎   rosa3.jpg‎   rosa4.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape