Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2753

    Dale Carnegie Graduate No Doubt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Damato  [View Original Post]
    That is one disgusting looking chick!
    Ah dude, you decided to sign up on USASG and then thought a good plan would be to wander in and insult people's choices of dates?

    Perhaps it might make some sense to post reports of your finds and pictures of your dates, before passing judgment?

    You aren't off to a great start in this Forum and others are watching. But don't worry, it isn't a fatal error. Just adjust your style, add a few reports and you'll get along well.

    Good hunting!

  2. #2752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see that you're still around. Your level head brings a certain calmness to the forum.

    I am a real fan of what we call 'Upskirt. ' I don't particularly like that title and prefer to think of them as 'Tease Shots. ' They remind me of the 'Good Ole Days, ' when women worn dresses more often than pants. Back then getting a peek of a little thigh was enough to bring a rise to a young man heart. Most often a glimpse under a frock was accidental. Some pretty young thing, with lovely thighs, would sit and forget to close her legs causing every guy in the class to go hard. Every once in a while a bad girl would flash you trying to get your attention. And then there was sweet little Pinky, who at age 13 was built like a brick shit house and intentionally sat on her front stoop minus panties teasing me. As she tried to steal me from her older sister.

    Today's short skirts and thongs leave nothing to the imagination. When skimpy clothing, women's lib, free love and today's modern women first became the rage, I was all for it. Now, seeing what it all became and what we a missing; I am not so sure. Like I said, 'All change is not necessarily good. '

    BTW, Good luck on the New Job. Life is full of ups and downs. It's the bumps that make it interesting.

    CookyJar
    Oh yeah I hear you and understand fully! I remember when I was younger in the early seventies and women wore short skirts and loose fitting tops without bras. Too easy as it didn't take much effort to sneak a peek at panties, or bare unshaven crotches, and tits with erect nips. Hell, it seemed as if my step-mother was the only one in the neighborhood to wear a bra back then. So that would explain my interest in "up skirts" and "down blouse" views of women. My young mind has images forever etched of woman's erect nips gyrating in multiple directions under a silky looking polyester blouse. Also the fine firm legs and ass of my bitchy music teacher. I disliked her, but fucked her in my mind often, LOL! She was a absolutely fine looking spinner, firm all over, perky firm breasts with erase head sized erect nips. Always revealing something since it seemed as if she didn't care, or got off knowing kids were getting boners looking at her.

    Later in the eighties, short-shorts made of terry cloth were popular. Often the girls didn't wear panties and would accidentally expose themselves while sitting at sporting events for all to see.

    Thanks for the compliment and well wishes. I would like to have my "ups and downs" to be limited only in the bedroom with a woman, riding each other hard, LOL!

    So, did you ever hook up with Pinky?

  3. #2751

    RE: My Temp Absense

    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom  [View Original Post]
    Now that I have a job, I have to catch up quickly before I end up living along side a SW in an abando.
    Glad to see that you're still around. Your level head brings a certain calmness to the forum.

    I am a real fan of what we call 'Upskirt. ' I don't particularly like that title and prefer to think of them as 'Tease Shots. ' They remind me of the 'Good Ole Days, ' when women worn dresses more often than pants. Back then getting a peek of a little thigh was enough to bring a rise to a young man heart. Most often a glimpse under a frock was accidental. Some pretty young thing, with lovely thighs, would sit and forget to close her legs causing every guy in the class to go hard. Every once in a while a bad girl would flash you trying to get your attention. And then there was sweet little Pinky, who at age 13 was built like a brick shit house and intentionally sat on her front stoop minus panties teasing me. As she tried to steal me from her older sister.

    Today's short skirts and thongs leave nothing to the imagination. When skimpy clothing, women's lib, free love and today's modern women first became the rage, I was all for it. Now, seeing what it all became and what we a missing; I am not so sure. Like I said, 'All change is not necessarily good. '

    BTW, Good luck on the New Job. Life is full of ups and downs. It's the bumps that make it interesting.

    CookyJar

  4. #2750

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Don't let the innocent face and pig tails fool you. Betty is a bad little girl. After a couple of rough SW experiences, I don't do anal anymore. Nor was I in the mood for a couple of the other suggestions Betty made (nobody puts anything up my ass. And, I am sorry to say, I just wasn't prepared for any of her other suggestion. Maybe next time! (Boy, I wish I had taken that blue pill when I had the chance)

    CookyJar
    You can plainly see how much of her actually sees the sun!

  5. #2749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626

    My temp absense

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I remember reading in one of you post that you liked upskirt pictures. The 'Search Feature, ' isn't working so I wasn't able to find that particular post. It was hard enough finding Darlene's pictures.

    What do you think of the new photo setup?

    CookyJar.

    PS: Is anyone else having trouble logging on and staying loged on?
    I did see that post that you made. Sorry for not thinking of thanking you previously. As for the new format, let's hope that issues will be quickly addressed. I haven't used it enough to comment. Since the forum is free to use, I'm trying not to "look a gift horse in the mouth" as the expression goes.

    I was only doing very limited viewing for a few days from about 9-20 until 10-08. With financial difficulties, it is hard to only look and not participate. My bank has become VERY aggressive during this time period. Things are getting better as I now have a job for the first time in over a year. A sympathy offer from an acquaintance to work in his sweatshop helped keep me a float lately. A far cry from my capabilities, similar story with others that also work there. This past month, I had three possibilities with one finally willing to take me on a temp arrangement. No more sweatshop for me!

    I was averaging about fifteen applications by face to face visits and online per week. This lead to about three interviews a week that were from about one to three hours each, over a nine month period. Some possible opportunities even lead to having multiple interviews with the same company! One in particular had me there four times for about about six hours total, not including the hours learning their specific product over a week! Not one single offer for a real job, various excuses given. Most common being that I have fantastic experience and knowledge, but no degree.

    Now that I have a job, I have to catch up quickly before I end up living along side a SW in an abando.
    Last edited by Fbtom; 10-10-10 at 03:32. Reason: forum software trunicated begining of post, removing part of original quote.

  6. #2748

    Re: I'd pay

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbuster  [View Original Post]
    There are ways to pay for things electronically and covertly. I for one would be willing to pay maybe $5 to keep the riff raff like me out!
    I would too.

    I've have this type of discuss before on other sites. The amount of money is not the issue. It's making a bunch of law breaking criminals believe that it is safe to give up their personal information that could possibly be used to identify them. Sure everything is fine for now, but what if the republicans get control of the government? What if the bible beaters decide to rid the country of you evil fornicators? If you think that there were a lot of civil liberty changes made in the name of national security. Just think of all the changes that would be made in the name of the Lord. They are already talking about closing down the internet. First they'll collect all of the information gathered by the porn sites and then run you guys out of town, after they tar and feather you.

    ROFLMBAS.

    CookyJar

  7. #2747

    I'd pay

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking the same thing. I wish there was some was we could help. This is a free site and because of the subject matter, I can't see any way for Jackson to charge for his services. Most of the guys using this site are not going to be willing to give up credit card information. Therefore, he has got to rely on advertisements, for income. His income from advertisements is likely tied to the number of visitors, users and site patrons. He could move the site in the direction of escorts and Hi-end providers like certain other sites have done but that nook is crowded.

    I am thinking Jackson needs us as much as we need him. Without the picture section he is going to lose a lot of lurkers and guys who visit the site just to ogle pics.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar
    There are ways to pay for things electronically and covertly. I for one would be willing to pay maybe $5 to keep the riff raff like me out!

  8. #2746
    I had a ton of trouble getting on the first day, but since then it's been good.

    Hopefully Jackson is making a list of fixes and enhancements, checking it twice, so we can continue to be naughty and nice!

    Are.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I have a set of pictures which I was preparing for uploading before the software switch. They are cropped, reduced and edited for posting. Unfortunately I cannot log on to USASG from that computer or either one of my other computers. To make matter worse, this lap top is not on the same network as my other computers. What to do? What to do?

    Is anyone else having trouble logging on.

    CookyJar

  9. #2745

    Bad Betty

    Don't let the innocent face and pig tails fool you. Betty is a bad little girl. After a couple of rough SW experiences, I don't do anal anymore. Nor was I in the mood for a couple of the other suggestions Betty made (nobody puts anything up my ass). And, I am sorry to say, I just wasn't prepared for any of her other suggestion. Maybe next time! (Boy, I wish I had taken that blue pill when I had the chance)

    Click here: to see Bad Betty (continued)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty 19.jpg‎  

  10. #2744

    Bad Betty (continued)

    I was going to display a picture for all of the anal Connoisseurs. I thought better of it and decided to make you anal lovers search for it. Betty did say she likes to get to know the guy first before she offers up the butt.

    Some of you guys are not going to like Betty and decide she is too nasty. Whoa! Wait one bleeping minute. Where the hell do you get off judging this sweet innocent little girl with her pig tails? This is not a church outing. She is just offering what the market wants. Don't judge less you be judge. Amen? Amen!

    (Just because I take the picture and post the picture doesn't mean I like the picture.)

    Would I date Betty again? In a heart beat. YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty 18.jpg‎   Betty 10.jpg‎   Betty 015.jpg‎   Betty 13.jpg‎   Betty 11.jpg‎  

    Betty 15.jpg‎   Betty 12.jpg‎   Betty 013.jpg‎   Betty 014.jpg‎   Betty 24.jpg‎  


  11. #2743

    Betty – An All Around Girl for You "itty bitty titties" lovers

    Did I mention that Betty was an all around (everything goes) type of girl? That's right, everything was on the table. She offered, but I didn't partake. I did accept the BBBJ and hardcore doggie fuck. She banged back her narrow little ass as hard as she could, moaning and making with the nasty talk, knocking me out a couple of times. That's when I grabbed her by the pig tails and pounded into her like I didn't know any better.

    Click here: For Betty – An All Around Girl for You 'itty bitty titties' lovers (continues)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty 97.jpg‎  

  12. #2742

    Betty – An All Around Girl for You 'itty bitty titties' lovers (continues)

    My only regret is that I didn't take Betty to the Carlyle or somewhere better suited for hardcore fucking. I wish I could have laid her right. She is the kind of girl you can bang out on a chair doggie style, or laid out on a table or up against a wall (Godfather style). Betty was open to all kinds of positions and willing to follow directions. She gladly sat in front of me on the bed as I wrapped her pig tails in my hands and face fucked her. She didn't deep throat, but who the fuck cares (not I).

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty 91.jpg‎   Betty 010.jpg‎   Betty 14.jpg‎   Betty 25.jpg‎   Betty 79.jpg‎  

    Betty 008.jpg‎   Betty 02.jpg‎   Betty 23.jpg‎   Betty 17.jpg‎   Betty 87.jpg‎  


  13. #2741

    Hey FBTom, where you been?

    This whole series of upskirt pictures were for you. click here. I remember reading in one of you post that you liked upskirt pictures. The 'Search Feature, ' isn't working so I wasn't able to find that particular post. It was hard enough finding Darlene's pictures.

    What do you think of the new photo setup?

    CookyJar

    PS: Is anyone else having trouble logging on and staying loged on?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Darlene 75.jpg‎  

  14. #2740

    Betty – An All Around Provider

    Betty is one of the most accommodating girls that I have meant in a long while. She is undoubtedly an all around provider. Nothing I requested was denied. It wasn't just that every thing was offered that made Betty a delightful date – it was the fact that everything was done in such a delightful manner.

    Click here For links to: Betty – An All Around Provider (continues)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty 96.jpg‎  

  15. #2739

    Betty – An All Around Provider (continues)

    What initially drew me to Betty was the stylish hat, cute freckles and pig tails. The pig tails made for a spectacular set of handles to hold on to and gently guide her as she gave me a sloppy BBBJ and later while doing it during doggie.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Betty 03.jpg‎   Betty 08.jpg‎   Betty 004.jpg‎   Betty 94.jpg‎   Betty 011.jpg‎  

    Betty 76.jpg‎   Betty 95.jpg‎   Betty 005.jpg‎   Betty 09.jpg‎   Betty 07.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape