Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 665 of 875 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 715 765 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 13117
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3157
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    3.00 in change. I fucking love it.

    You're the Man.

    Street
    LOL. You HAD to hear how she said it though. "Shit. That'd buy me breg-fast"

    Lmao.

  2. #3156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626

    Awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vin Wal
    My friend is letting me respond to this post on his page, I'm no longer in the letterly area, I am making progress towards my sobriety and on to a better life while I still have a chance. However I am greatful that you asked about me. Jen,
    This is awesome news! You sound like a smart woman, best of luck!!

  3. #3155

    Jen

    That is great news, glad to here you are doing well,think about you often, when hope to see you at a meeting. Take care, 007

  4. #3154

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Vin Wal
    My friend is letting me respond to this post on his page, I'm no longer in the letterly area, I am making progress towards my sobriety and on to a better life while I still have a chance. However I am greatful that you asked about me.

    Jen
    Best of luck to you Jen. I hope you can stay on track and attain the better life you so richly deserve. You are a sweet, intelligent woman and I will always have good memories of you. Again, GOOD LUCK!! and stay on track with your program.

    XXX OOO La Chic

  5. #3153

    I wanna see

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    I'm surprised she's still out there. I saw her about 2 weeks ago at the Dominican fest on lehigh & american. She was all hugged up with this guy when I saw her she started giving me signals to please don't get her in trouble by speaking to her. LOL. All this time I thought she was a lesbian doing what she has to do to get that next hit.

    I attached a few screen caps of the video I made with her.
    Where's the video, bra? 8

  6. #3152

    Hi, This is Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by La Chic
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=67833

    Has anyone seen pixie Jen lately? I haven't seen her in long time and certainly miss her. She used to hang out around Letterly.

    La Chic
    My friend is letting me respond to this post on his page, I'm no longer in the letterly area, I am making progress towards my sobriety and on to a better life while I still have a chance. However I am greatful that you asked about me. Jen,

  7. #3151

    RE: Rosa

    Quote Originally Posted by La Chic
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...&stc=1&thumb=1

    Went trolling yesterday early in the afternoon and spotted Rosa at her usual location on Jasper. Having seen CJ's report and pictures from March I figured she was worth a try. Boy, was I wrong. Went to the ten dollar house thinking I would like to take my time and enjoy this tasty morsel. Got in the room and she pulls her shirt up and pants down and says "let's go. " WTF!! I had to insist that she undress and let me explore a little. Not to happen. She did undress a little more and had my dick in her mouth right away. No technique. No style. No nothing. After thirty seconds she states in her broken English "you hard. You ready. You fuck me. " I told her to suck me some more. Same bullshit. Thirty seconds of lackluster and rushed performance and, then, the same refrain. I got a few more minutes of oral time and a little exploring then off to MISH. I have to admit she has some nice breasts and a tight kitty but her rushing and impersonal way killed everything. Finished up and got out. I will definitely not repeat. NEVER EVER.

    Be Safe,

    La Chic
    I'm surprised she's still out there. I saw her about 2 weeks ago at the Dominican fest on lehigh & american. She was all hugged up with this guy when I saw her she started giving me signals to please don't get her in trouble by speaking to her. LOL. All this time I thought she was a lesbian doing what she has to do to get that next hit.

    I attached a few screen caps of the video I made with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rosa 3.jpg‎   Rosa 4.jpg‎   Rosa 5.jpg‎   Rosa 9.jpg‎   Rosa 15.jpg‎  


  8. #3150

    New To The Area

    Hey guys,

    I just moved down the area from north jersey. Spent some time out in phoenix and was very pleased with the action out there. But now that I'm here I am more curious about the areas around her. I have been doing some reading but I don't the abbreviations for streets and stuff like that, I read the K 101 post and found it pretty informative. But not really specific to this area. I am strictly interested in WSW. Any information you guys can give would be helpful. It seems to be a bunch of guys on here that are just down to help everyone out. Hopefully I am right. Feel free to PM me information.

  9. #3149

    Savannah

    Met Savannah yesterday morning at the Hundington station. She was standing next a a red headed provider, i think her name is Jackie. I picked her up at about 11am. She is a 29 year old WSW, though she looks younger. I picked her up over the other girl cuz she had a nicer smile. Any way i made a couple loops then pulled down the street and she followed. Asked her if i can give her a ride and she pops in. Savannah says she hails from Chester and is relatively new to the scene. she says shes comes out a few times per week but its my first time seeing her.

    Savannah is cute and was pleasant and easy to talk to. She has nice perky tits, but has a a little tummy. On the downside the BBBJ i received was lackluster. On top of that she doesn't catch. No CIM. Wish i knew that going in but i never discuss business during the ride so i just assumed she did. Ended up cleaning with a paper towel. Yuck.

    Final note: Not a bad provider just inexperienced. $30 damage. She might be a better fuck than she is a sucker. Have her digits. Miiiiiight call her.

  10. #3148

    Jen

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=67833

    Has anyone seen pixie Jen lately? I haven't seen her in long time and certainly miss her. She used to hang out around Letterly.

    La Chic

  11. #3147

    Rosa

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...&stc=1&thumb=1

    Went trolling yesterday early in the afternoon and spotted Rosa at her usual location on Jasper. Having seen CJ's report and pictures from March I figured she was worth a try. Boy, was I wrong. Went to the ten dollar house thinking I would like to take my time and enjoy this tasty morsel. Got in the room and she pulls her shirt up and pants down and says "let's go. " WTF!! I had to insist that she undress and let me explore a little. Not to happen. She did undress a little more and had my dick in her mouth right away. No technique. No style. No nothing. After thirty seconds she states in her broken English "you hard. You ready. You fuck me. " I told her to suck me some more. Same bullshit. Thirty seconds of lackluster and rushed performance and, then, the same refrain. I got a few more minutes of oral time and a little exploring then off to MISH. I have to admit she has some nice breasts and a tight kitty but her rushing and impersonal way killed everything. Finished up and got out. I will definitely not repeat. NEVER EVER.

    Be Safe,

    La Chic

  12. #3146
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit One
    I've got it once for about $7 (4 single dollar bills and about $3 in change).
    3.00 in change. I fucking love it.

    You're the Man.

    Street

  13. #3145

    Steff

    It meet this gem off the regular strip though Steff was worth the report, she was not far from Broad Street when I first passed her she had that unmistakable smile that said it all.

    I pulled off to a side street to come around again, back on Broad I saw that same smile.

    I asked her if she needed a ride sure enough she did it did not take long to make sure we were not cops I knew I wanted to spend some quality time with her no quickie on this menu, turns out she had no plans. We proceed to a safe spot to enjoy the day. Steffs oral skills would be a B but she made up for that with a excellent FS. I had a great time with Steff I hope to see a lot more of her. Will keep you posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stefff DCP_0312 (Small).JPG‎   Copy of DCP_0311 (Small).JPG‎   Copy of DCP_0310 (Small).JPG‎   Copy of DCP_0309 (Small).JPG‎   Copy of DCP_0308 (Small).JPG‎  

    Copy of DCP_0307 (Small).JPG‎   Copy of DCP_0306 (Small).JPG‎   Copy of DCP_0304 (Small).JPG‎  

  14. #3144
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    Yes I know for some you may think 20. 00 for a BBBJ with pictures is being kind of cheap. Well I guess you are entitled, Jackie thought so.

    "you want all that for 20. 00?! "

    Clearly Jackie thought so but she did not declare it outright. I sensed no meanness in Jackie. I like her. Now the fabulous Mr. SuperE knows and accepts my cheapness. I have long term financial goals which he is well aware. For the rest of you just know that I make most of you look like big spenders. Also I provide a service in that I show what the market will bear.

    Now here is a newbie tip. I obtain the much needed info regarding their limits on oral service in one sentence. In one sentence I can find out if I can ride bareback and if they will "catch"

    "can I cum in your mouth? "

    If any of you street-less AMP types are reading this, you can always practice saying this at home first. Just make sure you are alone Really though it is a sentence that covers a lot of ground. If they are spitters it is probable that they will tell you at this point. Also it puts your new sexual relationship in the gutter where it belongs.

    Jackie is a pretty 'catch and spit" girl. We did a car date and as I came I coached her by saying "catch it Jackie" "catch it all Baby" As you can see I am really something when I turn on the charm

    And you know I just have to tell you Guys something: I just love how you can stretch a dollar in the Kensington area. I got a hair cut for 5. 00 on the K, bought a 1. 50 bacon and egg sandwich at the Shoprite on Aramingo-great store by the way-and BBBJ with pictures for 20. 00. What a fun morning for only 26. 50

    Jackie did not want her face in the pictures. She has a child. I found her on the north end of the K

    Enjoy.

    Street
    In Detroit,

    When I'm "out" I offer these ****** in Detroit $10 for a blow job, ALWAYS uncovered and USUALLY cim. For cfs it's usually 20. I've got it once for about $7 (4 single dollar bills and about $3 in change). The funny thing on that one is that the ***** just looked at what I had and said, "shit! Thats enough to buy me breakfast! " LOL. Yeah, that breakfast rock

    And one ***** I sucked my dick for 4 valium. But, that's not a bad deal really, considering the street availablity of valium, which is usually nill to most people here in Detroit.

    If I was in Philly, it would be the same thing. People here pay prices that are too high too.

    Dick sucked for $10

    Fuck for $20

    I may have paid more than that once or twice out of about 30 times or so. That's it.

  15. #3143
    Street + a simple Point and Shoot + Kensington Ave = Streetwalker fun

    part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    What do I think of the K? . You guys are so fucking lucky. You have are very nice selection of attractive women--attractive enough to kiss and go total GFE.
    This is what I said in May 09 in my first Philly report. As I look at the pictures of Nicole below I am given affirmation of my opinion of more than a year ago. How could anyone not love the streets of Philadelphia ?.

    Here is SuperE’s report of her. I did not do her. My balls were drained by a SW minutes before

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=1176

    Enjoy

    Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n1.jpg‎   n3.jpg‎   n4.jpg‎   n5.jpg‎   n6.jpg‎  

    n7.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape