Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2678

    Re: Re: Darlene - Still Classy

    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger
    Hey CookieJar, Darlene is a cutie. I like the setting for these pictures, and the twilight lighting. It makes a nice background. I'm trying to actually learn something about photography, and this low-light situation that you shot is really nice.

    Are you using any kind of diffuser on your flash, or is it a direct flash? Does your flash angle up and down? If you flash can angle up, you might want to angle it a few degrees up when shooting pics like these because the best lighting should be more toward the face than the belly (at least when clothed). A diffuser would also help to even out the light.

    Are these two pics you posted of the same girl? It's the same place, and it seems to be the same girl but in the rear view the skirt is sparkly, but from the front it isn't. Is that just an effect of the flash? If so, a diffuser might have helped with that too.

    I'm looking at a Nikon D3000 package with two lenses and a flash, but I'm still a month or so from getting it. Do you have any specific suggestions for photo equipment? I have a little $100 POS digital camera that I keep in my travel bag, but I'd like to get somthing that will be a real step up.

    SR
    Inside I use a diffuser and bounce lighting techniques. For some special lighting situation I setup a tripod. However, in most cases it’s the shutter speed and aperture setting that makes the difference. Inside I’ll use my mobile flash with an umbrella diffuser. Flash lighting works for must situation. If you want to be creative, try to reproduce natural lighting effects from artificial sources.

    Outside is a different story altogether. Now you have to contend with nature. In most cases natural lighting will suffice for a snapshot. Creativity comes when you combine nature and technology. It’s extremely hard to bounce light off of a cloud. You can improve on your lighting situations by subject placement, using nature as a backlight. (In my case the light reflection from the river was a great help.) I was able to stabilize my depth of field and enhance the background. You’ll note that where there was not backlighting, the background was flat. Fortunately the sun was down and I didn’t have to contend with coarse shadows.

    Remember, there were a whole lot of other technical disadvantages I had to contend with. The biggest problem throughout the entire shoot was avoiding being arrested for indecent exposures (pun intended ).

    Same girl, same dress, it’s odd how the flash caused that shimmer. I seldom use my lens diffuser in low lighting situations. I do have a diffuser specially designed for outdoor photography. It is most useful in bright sunlight. The problem is, it’s adjustable and takes a little time (that I didn’t have) and darkens the through the lens view finder at a time when speed (not shutter speed another pun) is of the essence.

    I have used Nikon SLR products for years. I use to recommend Canons SLRs because of their ease of operations. Digital cameras are new to me and I have not been able to compare the two brands. It would be interesting to know how they compare today. The biggest consideration, IMHO, is the cost and quality of compatible lens and accessories.

    Hope this helps ( anothe pun, I hope the informations helps - the pictures speak for themselves).

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Darlene 73.jpg‎   Darlene 007.jpg‎   Darlene 006.jpg‎   Darlene 72.jpg‎   Darlene 009.jpg‎  

    Darlene 008.jpg‎   Darlene 010.jpg‎   Darlene 011.jpg‎   Darlene 75.jpg‎   Darlene 001.jpg‎  


  2. #2677
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
    Haha I am always right I know a SW when I see one LOL.
    Yeah! Betcha even know the color of her panty’s

    LOL



    CookyJar

  3. #2676

    Re: Darlene - Still Classy

    Hey CookieJar, Darlene is a cutie. I like the setting for these pictures, and the twilight lighting. It makes a nice background. I'm trying to actually learn something about photography, and this low-light situation that you shot is really nice.

    Are you using any kind of diffuser on your flash, or is it a direct flash? Does your flash angle up and down? If you flash can angle up, you might want to angle it a few degrees up when shooting pics like these because the best lighting should be more toward the face than the belly (at least when clothed). A diffuser would also help to even out the light.

    Are these two pics you posted of the same girl? It's the same place, and it seems to be the same girl but in the rear view the skirt is sparkly, but from the front it isn't. Is that just an effect of the flash? If so, a diffuser might have helped with that too.

    I'm looking at a Nikon D3000 package with two lenses and a flash, but I'm still a month or so from getting it. Do you have any specific suggestions for photo equipment? I have a little $100 POS digital camera that I keep in my travel bag, but I'd like to get somthing that will be a real step up.

    SR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Darlene 66.jpg‎   Civilian Eye Candy 65.jpg‎  

  4. #2675
    Cool pics CJ. Good use of color and setting. Nice composition in the couple in the background shot!

  5. #2674

    Re: Darlene - Still Classy

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    It takes an extra set of balls to take recon photos. First you’ve got to locate a SW. Then you’ve got to be careful that she doesn’t see you taking her picture – without her permission…

    CookyJar

    There were a lot of people in the park that evening. It was a nice day for a stroll. Darlene was very willing and just a bit nervous as she frolicked in the park. The camera attracts people like a magnet. If you look in the background of Darlene & Friends 71 you’ll see the Hispanic couple who came over and interrupted us while we were shooting near the rock. (I’ve enhanced the photos just to make the point. Taking outdoor nudes in an adventure.) He knew what was going on, she didn’t have a clue.

    I love taking out of door photos.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Darlene & Friends 71.jpg‎   Darlene with couple in background 2.jpg‎  

  6. #2673
    Haha I am always right I know a SW when I see one LOL.

  7. #2672

    Darlene – A Beauty with Class

    Like I said; I don’t usually do recon pictures, especially now that Davey is not around to confirm the identities of the girls pictured.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Darlene may be a girl with a problem, doing things that most women would call disgusting, but, she does what she has to do, while keeping her head up (no pun intended), a smile and sense of humor – that takes class.

    CookyJar
    Darlene is very sexy. That’s obvious. If you can get comfortable with her line of work, you’ll find that; she is very classy, appealing and beautiful.

    JMHO



    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Darlene 000.jpg‎   Darlene 003.jpg‎   Darlene 004.jpg‎   Darlene 005.jpg‎   Darlene 66.jpg‎  

    Darlene 67.jpg‎   Darlene 70.jpg‎   Darlene 71.jpg‎   Darlene 74.jpg‎   Darlene 002.jpg‎  


  8. #2671

    Re: Right Angle Lens Is Available.

    Quote Originally Posted by G Malav
    Hey CJ, this is soemthing you might want to look into. It is a right angle lens attachment. This way you look like you are photographing something in front of you. In actuality you can shoot something to your immediate left or right. I'll go one further and say if you have a PayPay account maybe everyone that views your handiwork on a regualr basis could through a few bucks your way to help with the purchase of the right angle lens. Heck we might as well get SE one as well based on his picts. Click on this to see
    http://www.camerafilters.com/pages/r...glelenses.aspx
    I once tried using a 200mm telephoto from a parking spot a half block away and still felt very uncomfortable. It is funny how a camera draws attention.

    The recon pictures of the hot little thing prancing around in the park were taken at dusk and people noticed the flash right away. A few nosey people walked oven in my direction. One HS couple inquired and I told them I needed some stock shots for a project.



    CookyJar

  9. #2670
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
    CJ,

    She looks like a SW to me.
    That's because you're a dirty ole man. Every girl looks like a SW to you.

    ROFLOL



    CookyJar

  10. #2669

    Right Angle Lens Is Available.

    Hey CJ, this is soemthing you might want to look into. It is a right angle lens attachment. This way you look like you are photographing something in front of you. In actuality you can shoot something to your immediate left or right. I'll go one further and say if you have a PayPay account maybe everyone that views your handiwork on a regualr basis could through a few bucks your way to help with the purchase of the right angle lens. Heck we might as well get SE one as well based on his picts. Click on this to see
    http://www.camerafilters.com/pages/r...glelenses.aspx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RightAngleLens.jpg‎   e20.jpg‎  

  11. #2668

    Wowzer!

    Those are the hottest nonude candid shots Ive seen in awhile if ever at all. That is hot!! Wish I could have seen her!



    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I was out the other day with my camera in hand, when I saw this hot little girl playing in the park. The cute school girl outfit got my attention. There was a ton of people in the park, so in order to mask my interest in this eye candy, I started out randomly taking pictures of the different scenes around me. Whenever I could I grabbed a picture of this hot little girl as she played and walked with her friend. Her plump little friend wasn't that interesting, in her baggie jeans. It is really tough to get a good shot from the front without the girl seeing you. Luckily I was able to sneak a few eye candy shots.

    Enjoy,

    CookyJar

  12. #2667

    Re: Report deleted by Admin

    Quote Originally Posted by Arresex
    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

    Darn-it!!! I missed another one.

    CookyJar

  13. #2666
    CJ,

    She looks like a SW to me.

  14. #2665

    Recon Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    It takes an extra set of balls to take recon photos. First you've got to locate a SW. Then you've got to be careful that she doesn't see you taking her picture – without her permission. She or her pimp might think you're LE or neighborhood watch. You've got to worry about LE seeing you and pulling you over. And, if you are driving. You have to avoid having an accident.

    I don't usually do recon pictures. I believe they are most useful if you have a guy like Davey to identify whose who. However, if no one can give vital info on the girl, recon pictures end up being just eye candy.

    CookyJar
    I was out the other day with my camera in hand, when I saw this hot little girl playing in the park. The cute school girl outfit got my attention. There was a ton of people in the park, so in order to mask my interest in this eye candy, I started out randomly taking pictures of the different scenes around me. Whenever I could I grabbed a picture of this hot little girl as she played and walked with her friend. Her plump little friend wasn't that interesting, in her baggie jeans. It is really tough to get a good shot from the front without the girl seeing you. Luckily I was able to sneak a few eye candy shots.

    Enjoy,

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Civilian Eye Candy 69.jpg‎   Civilian Eye Candy 2.jpg‎   Civilian Eye Candy 65.jpg‎  

  15. #2664

    “Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?”

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    . Judgments of beauty despite their validity cannot be proven: there are no rules by which one monger can compel another monger to judge that a streetwalker is beautiful.

    CookyJar
    IMHO both Katie and Ashley are true Beauties. They are beautiful in looks and beautiful in spirit. During our date they were funny, smiling and laughed at my jokes. That alone should count for something. We all hate moody girls who rush and provide bad service. I have never been with Katie when she was anything other than up-beat, smiling and willing. Ashley, even though this was our first time together, was up-beat, fun to be with and a great provider (even without FS).

    If beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder – then perhaps true beauty cannot be seen in a picture. Perhaps true beauty has to be experienced by the beholder.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 000.jpg‎   Katie 008.jpg‎   Ashley & Katie 013.jpg‎   Ashley & Katie 19.jpg‎   Ashley & Katie 21.jpg‎  

    Ashley & Katie 22.jpg‎   Ashley & Katie 24.jpg‎   Ashley & Katie 32.jpg‎   Ashley & Katie 90.jpg‎   Ashley & Katie 014.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape