Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233

    Test Post on this new format

    Test Post only

    =========================================

    Hi,

    I understand that you were just testing your posting capabilities.

    However, the forum has a thread specifically set up for this purpose in the Site Administration - Test Messages section.

    Anyway, it would be cool if you would use the "Report this post to a Moderator" link in the lower left corner of your test message to send me a reminder that I can delete this test report.

    Thank You!

    Jackson

  2. #5262

    Stopped in Hampden

    I was going down Falls road and saw a Person I have known for 32 years. Stopped to say Hi and see how she was doing. Keep in mind I knew her when we were 5-6 years old. She said she was hungry. I knew it was for drugs, but she has never done anything to me so I give her $10. Then the inside of my truck lights up and a cop is pulling me out my truck. She is in handcuffs and friends are laughing. The cop puts her in the back of his car ad then questions me.

    What is your name.

    How you know her.

    What is her name.

    How do you know her.

    What is her name.

    Same questions over and over again. Finally I said he may want to get a senior officer there because of the situation. In front of me he calls in and tells them what I was saying. Her name. How many kids. Her Mom. Her sisters. Where she grew up. And the guy on the radio said. Does it match? He said Yes. He said apologize and let him go.

    So be careful over there. She is not working anymore, but the cops may be watching.

    I would share her name, but she is pretty bad and HIV positive

  3. #5261

    Cb

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Man  [View Original Post]
    Cruised thru B / CB sat morning pretty dead out. Stopped for gas at the BP on pennington and was aproched by a WSW, 5'5" not to skinny, shoulder length light brown hair, black shorts black tank top. Had a portrait type tattoo of a kid on her shoulder. Said she seen me circle around a couple times ask if I could give her a ride. Said her name was angel I think. Normal rate for a CBJ. Got a bad vibe at my normal spot so she finished while I drove back. Said she was hot so she insisted on the windows down, and it was COLD out. But she had horrible breath so I at least couldn't smell it anymore. Unenthusiastic to say the least, gave her a.05 tip and she bitched about it. Never would repeat.

    Has anyone else had bad feelings in fairhaven? Couldn't tell why just got bad vibes this time.
    The description sounds like Chrissy right down to the tatoo of the kid on her upper arm / shoulder. She wasn't much of a talker, but actually gave a good BJ. Being a one way street, Fairhaven is kind of awkward to pick someone up on without being too obvious. Their are some shady looking characters out in that area after dark. If you are talking about Fairfield, I stopped going there after getting one too many flat tires.

  4. #5260

    Kate from Brooklyn

    Here's some pics of Kate from Brooklyn. She has a Tight Puss but is not a good fuck cause she doesn't know what she is doing. She's a Butch looking girl who is 21 blond hair now and is a thief. I'm lucky that I caught her when I did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tn.jpg‎   2010-07-28 21.41.31.jpg‎  

  5. #5259
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3  [View Original Post]
    That number belongs to LE.
    Well, now we know you're not an idiot, so it's time to stop asking stupid questions.

    Bench

  6. #5258

    What goes around, comes around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benchseats Rock  [View Original Post]
    410-396-2499
    That number belongs to LE.

  7. #5257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow
    Bench,

    When did you start being so nice to new members?

    GS
    Call that number. You'll understand! LOL

  8. #5256
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Man
    Has anyone else had bad feelings in fairhaven? Couldn't tell why just got bad vibes this time.
    I get those every now and again. I always pay attention to it, as you have, and it's kept me alive and safe this long, not without the occasional glitch. B/CB is unusually hot right now. Too many shootings per capita for little cb. It will be hot for some time. Some guys got pulled over again tonight. Some with gals. Some without gals. Some random.

  9. #5255
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow
    Bench,

    When did you start being so nice to new members?

    GS
    This really has gone too far, giving some unsuspected newbie a phone number which could get him arrested. The purpose of this website is to provide leads for getting laid, not getting busted.

    The Chinese shop at the circle now has an ATM and sells condoms, yes, it is a one stop shop in pigtown.

    Saw Erica by the circle, I would not touch her even if she paid me. Also saw Sheena, she has gone downhill, I cannot believe I used to do her. Also, Gia was out, but on some mission. She needs to take care of that acne, it is such a turnoff.

  10. #5254
    Quote Originally Posted by Benchseats Rock
    410-396-2499
    Bench,

    When did you start being so nice to new members?

    GS

  11. #5253
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3
    She is young, 20's, long brown hair.

    Can anyone tell me more about her?

    Where can I find her?

    What's her telephone number?

    TT
    410-396-2499

  12. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3
    Where can I find her?
    Last I heard she was in B/CB.

  13. #5251

    Angel? in CB

    Cruised thru B/CB sat morning pretty dead out. Stopped for gas at the BP on pennington and was aproched by a WSW, 5'5" not to skinny, shoulder length light brown hair, black shorts black tank top. Had a portrait type tattoo of a kid on her shoulder. Said she seen me circle around a couple times ask if I could give her a ride. Said her name was angel I think. Normal rate for a CBJ. Got a bad vibe at my normal spot so she finished while I drove back. Said she was hot so she insisted on the windows down, and it was COLD out. But she had horrible breath so I at least couldn't smell it anymore. Unenthusiastic to say the least, gave her a. 05 tip and she bitched about it. Never would repeat.

    Has anyone else had bad feelings in fairhaven? Couldn't tell why just got bad vibes this time.

  14. #5250

    Valerie in B/CB

    She is young, 20's, long brown hair.

    Can anyone tell me more about her?

    Where can I find her?

    What's her telephone number?

    TT

  15. #5249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Manly
    Tuesday, went the regular routes during the day and found a wsw, red head Julianne Moore type, but better looking and younger, teeth weren't the greatest though for such a young woman. Pick up was at Curtis Bay, went to the most secluded location during the day which made me extremlely nervous, she shared some oral treats with me, not bad but I love when they swallow or at least not act like they have poison in their mouths. Just a class thing with me not bad for a Jackson.
    I like your post. any more info on how to find her? any number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape