Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5236

    Oops, picked up Monessa. Not good.

    I found Monessa around WW. She's about 5'5" and 130 pounds. Her hair is obviously dyed, and reddish in color. Looks better from far away. She was showing off her belly that day with a dark blue top that tied above her navel.

    When we could not come to terms, I offered to drop her off anywhere she wanted. She said that I had to pay her for her time, as she probably lost other dates while talking to me. So I gave her Lincoln for the two minutes she was in my car. She insisted I should give her Hamilton, or she would not get out of the car. I told her that she could sit in my car as long as she wanted, but I was not going to drive her back once I left the area. Then she threatened to tell the police that I kidnapped her. I laughed out loud and said, "I could tell the police some things myself". I guess she thought the better of it and got out at the next corner.

    Too much attitude. I suggest you avoid.

    Does anyone remember a girl named Megan from about a year ago? She was roughly 5'4" and 110 pounds. She had some freckles, short dirty blond hair and a few tattoos. In her case, the closer you got the BETTER she looked. She lived in the basement of the house next to the circle when I met her. I think she said she had a kid out of state. I hope she's OK. Let me know what's up with her if you can.

  2. #5235
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcsttroller  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a couple of years.
    Almost as long as the 14 months you've been asking the same question in every post.

  3. #5234

    Lara

    Please don't take her near the beach, she might get harpooned. God she got huge

  4. #5233
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 77

    Gotton big

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody tell me why the photos I attached to my post about Lara appeared as part of the text? I've got more but it was a pain to attach them as compared to the previous method, and they don't show up as a list or thumbnails. I'll put them up when I get some time, but I'd like to know if I did something wrong or if it's the new forum layout.
    Wow she has definitly gained alot of weight sence the last time I saw her. Was she locked up or something/

  5. #5232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Lara Photos

    Can anybody tell me why the photos I attached to my post about Lara appeared as part of the text? I've got more but it was a pain to attach them as compared to the previous method, and they don't show up as a list or thumbnails. I'll put them up when I get some time, but I'd like to know if I did something wrong or if it's the new forum layout.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lara8.PNG‎   Lara7.PNG‎   Lara6.PNG‎   Lara5.PNG‎   Lara2.PNG‎  

    Lara1.PNG‎   Lara4.PNG‎   Lara0.PNG‎  
    Last edited by Cls9637; 10-11-10 at 06:06. Reason: Retried to attach photos. This time it worked!

  6. #5231

    Anyone Seen Nichole?

    I haven't seen her in a couple of years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S4200002b.jpg‎  

  7. #5230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Lara

    Lara is back around. She had been clean for quite a while, but she says her boyfriend died suddenly recently and she relapsed. She says she has only been back around the WW for two days. Has put on a little weight since the last pictures of her were posted here. I would put a link to them but the search feature is apparently still not working, or at least I can't make it work. I remember the pictures, and it wasn't until after I dropped her off that I made the connection that she was the same girl that was in those pictures a couple of years ago. Service was very good, although just a little rushed. Lots of tongue, and pays a lot of attention to the boys. As you can see she also has great boobs and nipples. I would absolutely see her again. She's a lot of fun to be with. Paid standard tuition, plus some extra for the pictures. I was happy enough to give her a tip, too. YMMV. Click image for larger version

Name:	Lara0.PNG
Views:	729
Size:	212.0 KB
ID:	112463Click image for larger version

Name:	Lara4.PNG
Views:	557
Size:	241.6 KB
ID:	112464Click image for larger version

Name:	Lara1.PNG
Views:	459
Size:	213.6 KB
ID:	112465Click image for larger version

Name:	Lara2.PNG
Views:	472
Size:	253.8 KB
ID:	112466Click image for larger version

Name:	Lara5.PNG
Views:	465
Size:	249.3 KB
ID:	112467Click image for larger version

Name:	Lara6.PNG
Views:	476
Size:	280.0 KB
ID:	112468Click image for larger version

Name:	Lara7.PNG
Views:	557
Size:	263.2 KB
ID:	112469Click image for larger version

Name:	Lara8.PNG
Views:	811
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	112470

  8. #5229

    Shemales on the prowl?

    Saw Natalie this morning, tall skinny with nice C / D bolt ons. Claims to be a former dancer, also claims to have a kid.

    Problem is up close she does not seem to be a female, something in the laugh, neck and hands.

    This is not the first time I have seen something like this. She might be female, but I am not brave enough to explore.

    I know that North ave. Is full of trannies, also I have seen some more obvious ones over the years on WW. But my question is concerning the deceptive ones, the ones that almost pass.

    Can someone break down the shemale street walker situation? How common is it really?

  9. #5228

    Anything in Catonsville

    Would like to cruise in Brooklyn but don't know the are.

    ANy legit advice?

    I will take ANY phone numbers if not LE.

    Since I live near Catonsville, anything over there?

    Or do I have to drive down to WIlkens? Lot of construction.

  10. #5227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233

    Test Post on this new format

    Test Post only

    =========================================

    Hi,

    I understand that you were just testing your posting capabilities.

    However, the forum has a thread specifically set up for this purpose in the Site Administration - Test Messages section.

    Anyway, it would be cool if you would use the "Report this post to a Moderator" link in the lower left corner of your test message to send me a reminder that I can delete this test report.

    Thank You!

    Jackson

  11. #5226

    Stopped in Hampden

    I was going down Falls road and saw a Person I have known for 32 years. Stopped to say Hi and see how she was doing. Keep in mind I knew her when we were 5-6 years old. She said she was hungry. I knew it was for drugs, but she has never done anything to me so I give her $10. Then the inside of my truck lights up and a cop is pulling me out my truck. She is in handcuffs and friends are laughing. The cop puts her in the back of his car ad then questions me.

    What is your name.

    How you know her.

    What is her name.

    How do you know her.

    What is her name.

    Same questions over and over again. Finally I said he may want to get a senior officer there because of the situation. In front of me he calls in and tells them what I was saying. Her name. How many kids. Her Mom. Her sisters. Where she grew up. And the guy on the radio said. Does it match? He said Yes. He said apologize and let him go.

    So be careful over there. She is not working anymore, but the cops may be watching.

    I would share her name, but she is pretty bad and HIV positive

  12. #5225

    Cb

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Man  [View Original Post]
    Cruised thru B / CB sat morning pretty dead out. Stopped for gas at the BP on pennington and was aproched by a WSW, 5'5" not to skinny, shoulder length light brown hair, black shorts black tank top. Had a portrait type tattoo of a kid on her shoulder. Said she seen me circle around a couple times ask if I could give her a ride. Said her name was angel I think. Normal rate for a CBJ. Got a bad vibe at my normal spot so she finished while I drove back. Said she was hot so she insisted on the windows down, and it was COLD out. But she had horrible breath so I at least couldn't smell it anymore. Unenthusiastic to say the least, gave her a.05 tip and she bitched about it. Never would repeat.

    Has anyone else had bad feelings in fairhaven? Couldn't tell why just got bad vibes this time.
    The description sounds like Chrissy right down to the tatoo of the kid on her upper arm / shoulder. She wasn't much of a talker, but actually gave a good BJ. Being a one way street, Fairhaven is kind of awkward to pick someone up on without being too obvious. Their are some shady looking characters out in that area after dark. If you are talking about Fairfield, I stopped going there after getting one too many flat tires.

  13. #5224

    Kate from Brooklyn

    Here's some pics of Kate from Brooklyn. She has a Tight Puss but is not a good fuck cause she doesn't know what she is doing. She's a Butch looking girl who is 21 blond hair now and is a thief. I'm lucky that I caught her when I did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tn.jpg‎   2010-07-28 21.41.31.jpg‎  

  14. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3  [View Original Post]
    That number belongs to LE.
    Well, now we know you're not an idiot, so it's time to stop asking stupid questions.

    Bench

  15. #5222

    What goes around, comes around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benchseats Rock  [View Original Post]
    410-396-2499
    That number belongs to LE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape