Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5222

    What goes around, comes around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benchseats Rock  [View Original Post]
    410-396-2499
    That number belongs to LE.

  2. #5221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow
    Bench,

    When did you start being so nice to new members?

    GS
    Call that number. You'll understand! LOL

  3. #5220
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto Man
    Has anyone else had bad feelings in fairhaven? Couldn't tell why just got bad vibes this time.
    I get those every now and again. I always pay attention to it, as you have, and it's kept me alive and safe this long, not without the occasional glitch. B/CB is unusually hot right now. Too many shootings per capita for little cb. It will be hot for some time. Some guys got pulled over again tonight. Some with gals. Some without gals. Some random.

  4. #5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow
    Bench,

    When did you start being so nice to new members?

    GS
    This really has gone too far, giving some unsuspected newbie a phone number which could get him arrested. The purpose of this website is to provide leads for getting laid, not getting busted.

    The Chinese shop at the circle now has an ATM and sells condoms, yes, it is a one stop shop in pigtown.

    Saw Erica by the circle, I would not touch her even if she paid me. Also saw Sheena, she has gone downhill, I cannot believe I used to do her. Also, Gia was out, but on some mission. She needs to take care of that acne, it is such a turnoff.

  5. #5218
    Quote Originally Posted by Benchseats Rock
    410-396-2499
    Bench,

    When did you start being so nice to new members?

    GS

  6. #5217
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3
    She is young, 20's, long brown hair.

    Can anyone tell me more about her?

    Where can I find her?

    What's her telephone number?

    TT
    410-396-2499

  7. #5216
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone 3
    Where can I find her?
    Last I heard she was in B/CB.

  8. #5215

    Angel? in CB

    Cruised thru B/CB sat morning pretty dead out. Stopped for gas at the BP on pennington and was aproched by a WSW, 5'5" not to skinny, shoulder length light brown hair, black shorts black tank top. Had a portrait type tattoo of a kid on her shoulder. Said she seen me circle around a couple times ask if I could give her a ride. Said her name was angel I think. Normal rate for a CBJ. Got a bad vibe at my normal spot so she finished while I drove back. Said she was hot so she insisted on the windows down, and it was COLD out. But she had horrible breath so I at least couldn't smell it anymore. Unenthusiastic to say the least, gave her a. 05 tip and she bitched about it. Never would repeat.

    Has anyone else had bad feelings in fairhaven? Couldn't tell why just got bad vibes this time.

  9. #5214

    Valerie in B/CB

    She is young, 20's, long brown hair.

    Can anyone tell me more about her?

    Where can I find her?

    What's her telephone number?

    TT

  10. #5213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Manly
    Tuesday, went the regular routes during the day and found a wsw, red head Julianne Moore type, but better looking and younger, teeth weren't the greatest though for such a young woman. Pick up was at Curtis Bay, went to the most secluded location during the day which made me extremlely nervous, she shared some oral treats with me, not bad but I love when they swallow or at least not act like they have poison in their mouths. Just a class thing with me not bad for a Jackson.
    I like your post. any more info on how to find her? any number?

  11. #5212

    Patrolling through CB

    Tuesday, went the regular routes during the day and found a wsw, red head Julianne Moore type, but better looking and younger, teeth weren't the greatest though for such a young woman. Pick up was at Curtis Bay, went to the most secluded location during the day which made me extremlely nervous, she shared some oral treats with me, not bad but I love when they swallow or at least not act like they have poison in their mouths. Just a class thing with me not bad for a Jackson.

  12. #5211

    Selena

    Picked up Selena (WSW, late 30) at Pulaski. She's staying with her sister at one of those motels. So she gave pretty OK BBBJ after instructions. May repeat if I see her again.

  13. #5210

    Giovanna

    She has been having a lot of trouble but she is out now, based on court records. Her phone does not work anymore. Can you give any info on her if you have it, real name starts with S and we saw a picture of her before.

    Saw heather not too long ago, decent girl and clean.

    Ale

  14. #5209

    Digits on a rainy day...PRICELESS!

    Hey there my fellow mongers,
    I did a quick cruise thru the WW & pp/conkling loops without any success & than Patasco road was shut down due to flooding on my way to B/CB so I went to work on my digits.
    After my 2 other prospects phone# didn't work,I tried Ashley & was surprised to find out her phone still work. She said she was staying on Nursery Rd. & was available.
    I GPS the address & it was abut 10 minutes from where I was already at so I told her to be ready in 10 minutes. I got to her spot 7 she was actually ready. The last time I have dated Ashley was about 3-4 months ago & got a ok pipe cleaning from her.
    She is still cute,was kinda peppy, so off we go to my spot. Once we got settled,she gave a A+ performance. She loosened her pants & me fingers was free to roam.
    I pick door # 2 to open & was free to check out in & around the place. I than went to door # 1 & found a short haired kitty. The kitty was very friendly & let me pet & stroke it.

    Mean while,Ashley continued to work the pipes,dt,kissing the boys & taking her time. After a good 15 minutes,I erupted & she caught & swallowed like old times!!

    We never discussed donations beforehand & I ended up donating .30 to her cause. She than asked if I could do .40,she needed it to pay for her room. I told her I only had a .05 left & needed it for my lunch,which was true.

    All in all,I would repeat. Ashley has always been one of my favorites. Yes,she has gone downhill in looks over the years,but her skills are still top notch if you catch her on a good day. Rook.

  15. #5208

    New wsw?

    I found her a few weeks ago. Her name is Jessica. About 24-26 5'5'' 120, athlitic build, small 34b but real firm. Long blondish hair. A 10 on the SW scale. Dresses very nice. Very clean. Not rushed. Good skills.

    She hangs B/CB area.

    I got digets but phone is always off or some guys answers.

    Can anyone tell me anymore about her?

    T

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape