Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 56,176 to 56,190 of 61397
-
10-05-10 23:58 #5222Senior Member

Posts: 107What goes around, comes around.
That number belongs to LE.
Originally Posted by Benchseats Rock
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-10 06:00 #5221Senior Member

Posts: 1788Call that number. You'll understand! LOL
Originally Posted by Green Shadow
-
10-05-10 03:38 #5220Senior Member

Posts: 269I get those every now and again. I always pay attention to it, as you have, and it's kept me alive and safe this long, not without the occasional glitch. B/CB is unusually hot right now. Too many shootings per capita for little cb. It will be hot for some time. Some guys got pulled over again tonight. Some with gals. Some without gals. Some random.
Originally Posted by Otto Man
-
10-05-10 01:40 #5219Senior Member

Posts: 457This really has gone too far, giving some unsuspected newbie a phone number which could get him arrested. The purpose of this website is to provide leads for getting laid, not getting busted.
Originally Posted by Green Shadow
The Chinese shop at the circle now has an ATM and sells condoms, yes, it is a one stop shop in pigtown.
Saw Erica by the circle, I would not touch her even if she paid me. Also saw Sheena, she has gone downhill, I cannot believe I used to do her. Also, Gia was out, but on some mission. She needs to take care of that acne, it is such a turnoff.
-
10-04-10 20:12 #5218Senior Member

Posts: 126Bench,
Originally Posted by Benchseats Rock
When did you start being so nice to new members?
GS
-
10-04-10 17:32 #5217Senior Member

Posts: 1823410-396-2499
Originally Posted by T Bone 3
-
10-04-10 16:50 #5216Banned Member

Posts: 426Last I heard she was in B/CB.
Originally Posted by T Bone 3
-
10-04-10 12:39 #5215Senior Member

Posts: 45Angel? in CB
Cruised thru B/CB sat morning pretty dead out. Stopped for gas at the BP on pennington and was aproched by a WSW, 5'5" not to skinny, shoulder length light brown hair, black shorts black tank top. Had a portrait type tattoo of a kid on her shoulder. Said she seen me circle around a couple times ask if I could give her a ride. Said her name was angel I think. Normal rate for a CBJ. Got a bad vibe at my normal spot so she finished while I drove back. Said she was hot so she insisted on the windows down, and it was COLD out. But she had horrible breath so I at least couldn't smell it anymore. Unenthusiastic to say the least, gave her a. 05 tip and she bitched about it. Never would repeat.
Has anyone else had bad feelings in fairhaven? Couldn't tell why just got bad vibes this time.
-
10-04-10 02:19 #5214Senior Member

Posts: 107Valerie in B/CB
She is young, 20's, long brown hair.
Can anyone tell me more about her?
Where can I find her?
What's her telephone number?
TT
-
10-02-10 08:33 #5213Senior Member

Posts: 160I like your post. any more info on how to find her? any number?
Originally Posted by Dirk Manly
-
10-02-10 02:17 #5212Regular Member

Posts: 21Patrolling through CB
Tuesday, went the regular routes during the day and found a wsw, red head Julianne Moore type, but better looking and younger, teeth weren't the greatest though for such a young woman. Pick up was at Curtis Bay, went to the most secluded location during the day which made me extremlely nervous, she shared some oral treats with me, not bad but I love when they swallow or at least not act like they have poison in their mouths. Just a class thing with me not bad for a Jackson.
-
10-01-10 20:04 #5211Senior Member

Posts: 224Selena
Picked up Selena (WSW, late 30) at Pulaski. She's staying with her sister at one of those motels. So she gave pretty OK BBBJ after instructions. May repeat if I see her again.
-
10-01-10 00:42 #5210Senior Member

Posts: 247Giovanna
She has been having a lot of trouble but she is out now, based on court records. Her phone does not work anymore. Can you give any info on her if you have it, real name starts with S and we saw a picture of her before.
Saw heather not too long ago, decent girl and clean.
Ale
-
09-30-10 13:06 #5209Banned Member

Posts: 5343Digits on a rainy day...PRICELESS!
Hey there my fellow mongers,
I did a quick cruise thru the WW & pp/conkling loops without any success & than Patasco road was shut down due to flooding on my way to B/CB so I went to work on my digits.
After my 2 other prospects phone# didn't work,I tried Ashley & was surprised to find out her phone still work. She said she was staying on Nursery Rd. & was available.
I GPS the address & it was abut 10 minutes from where I was already at so I told her to be ready in 10 minutes. I got to her spot 7 she was actually ready. The last time I have dated Ashley was about 3-4 months ago & got a ok pipe cleaning from her.
She is still cute,was kinda peppy, so off we go to my spot. Once we got settled,she gave a A+ performance. She loosened her pants & me fingers was free to roam.
I pick door # 2 to open & was free to check out in & around the place. I than went to door # 1 & found a short haired kitty. The kitty was very friendly & let me pet & stroke it.
Mean while,Ashley continued to work the pipes,dt,kissing the boys & taking her time. After a good 15 minutes,I erupted & she caught & swallowed like old times!!
We never discussed donations beforehand & I ended up donating .30 to her cause. She than asked if I could do .40,she needed it to pay for her room. I told her I only had a .05 left & needed it for my lunch,which was true.
All in all,I would repeat. Ashley has always been one of my favorites. Yes,she has gone downhill in looks over the years,but her skills are still top notch if you catch her on a good day. Rook.
-
09-30-10 11:36 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 107New wsw?
I found her a few weeks ago. Her name is Jessica. About 24-26 5'5'' 120, athlitic build, small 34b but real firm. Long blondish hair. A 10 on the SW scale. Dresses very nice. Very clean. Not rushed. Good skills.
She hangs B/CB area.
I got digets but phone is always off or some guys answers.
Can anyone tell me anymore about her?
T









Reply With Quote




