Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 8093
-
08-22-10 01:53 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 5563And another Ten makes 30
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Every time I post a new girl I get a bunch of PMs asking for Contact info. Sometimes I pass what I have on and sometimes I don’t. Rarely, very rarely do I get any feed back from the guys who benefited from the information I provided. It’s by invitation only fellows – sorry. That’s how I got to know her; someone introduced us.
Chelia is a rare find. She is 20 years old, she does not do drugs, she does not take pills, she does not work for a pimp and most importantly; she does not work any stroll. She does smoke, but I am not sure if she inhales. LOL She is not on CL, BP or USASexGuide. She does not work for any agency or escort service. She is sweet.
That’s 30, should I stop? Would anyone like more? Should I post more pictures from our first date?
FYI: She is available. I made sure that she was still available.
CookyJar
-
08-22-10 01:46 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 5563Ten more of Chelia
Originally Posted by CookyJar
I have lots of pictures of Chelia, taken on three different occasions. I have posted a sample from each date. Has anybody had enough yet? Would you like more?
CookyJar
-
08-22-10 01:34 #2541Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Multiple Shots
Nobody cares. It’s sad but it is true – nobody cares. I am not talking about multiple shots. I am talking about the 500 lb gorilla in the room that everyone is afraid to talk about.
Originally Posted by Jack Reacher
I agree with you. I know exactly what you are talking about, even though you did not come right out and say it. I also totally agree with SuperEloquent’s comments in his reply. However, there is another option which he only half addressed. I am not going to continue because, like I said – nobody cares.
The reason I decided to give my own personal reply to your post, Jack Reacher, is because I’d like to ask a favor of you. You see I too, in the past, have been accused of posting to many pictures. And, like SuperEloquent I continued to post the same number of pictures. I figure, since I was given my own thread (not by choice) I can pretty much do what I want. And, since nobody really cares, I can post as many pictures as I want. I do make one or two (maybe three) distinctions. I try to provide as wide a variety as possible. I try to keep within the suggested purpose of the forum. Whenever possible, I try to be entertaining rather than boring. With this in mind, I’d like you and the rest of the forum to do me a favor.
I am about to post a lot of pictures of one girl. For reasons I will explain later, I am not going to give a lot of information on the girl.
Here the favor: I would like you and any other forum member who would like to make a pertinent comment - to say, “That’s enough,” when you think that I had posted enough pictures of this girl or “More please,” if you think I should continuing posting her pictures. If ten pictures were enough for you, just say it. If twenty suited your needs, say it. If you want to make a comment or give a reason, that’s fine, but you don’t have too. If you want me to continue to post her pictures, say so. If there is a particular picture that you like or dislike, say it.
No Flaming Please!!! This is an exercise intended to be entertaining and maybe a little informative.
CookyJar
-
08-21-10 01:01 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 337OK. I know "us ungineers can't spill", but at least we can correctly spell the three most important words in a memo--the title. (Hint!! Look at the title of your post.) I had to come out of my, what--18-hour--retirement to address this absolute, utmost, clandestine, and overly important matter of national security. Do I need to address "Briefing 101" next?
Originally Posted by Trashed201
You'd think I just called George H. W. Bush during the season opener at Houston against the Phillies, asking if Barbara is OK. Ooops. Too much information. (Check the video.) The interesting part would be if I supposedly did this this in some notel sucking on a crack stem. The uninteresting reality is that I was sitting in front of this exact computer screen, watching my Phillies on MLB.TV when that happened.
Please, Trashed, feel comfort in the fact that certified USAF ufologists (sp?) are searching Roswell right now to find your answer. Give them a year, and if the Air Force hasn't found your answer by then, send a FOIA! Damn bastards are hiding something!
Side Note: Exactly how does one become a certified ufologist? The Discovery Channel and the History Channel cite them all the time. They're on TV as I write. CJ might know, CJ knows everything. I need that kind of training. Get paid to do nothing.
CJ: are all certified ufologists related to that SE character we aren't supposed to talk about, or do they just talk like him? Or are they the same person.
-
08-20-10 15:48 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 214Don't talk and act like a druged out moron!!
Like I said act and write somewhat intelligently and I won't have to comment negatively. Regardless of your "IQ" you made no sense and sounded like a serious crack addict!
Originally Posted by Squonk64
-
08-20-10 10:19 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 337Wh0res are sometimes wives...
I missed that, at first, your point that wh0res are sometimes wives.
Good point.
Your reply led to some early morning fornication.
Thank you.
Now back into oblivion for the next couple months. I hope. Y'all behave yourselves, OK? Bye!!
-
08-20-10 07:35 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 337I am glad you see the big picture. I humbly decline from responding while Uncle LEO is around.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
But in my fantasy world, I'd be happy to treat her well. I'd take her, Katie, or Nikki off the streets for a day--maybe a few days. Buy them some of the things that got her on the streets in the first place. Probably no f--- and s--- because the party environment would probably get in the way. That's the kind of thing Uncle LEO doesn't need to know about.
Yes, you are correct, sir. There is another reason why YMMV. Sometimes (the collective) you want different things than other people want. I can see Katie knows how to party. I want to party. We could have fun.
But if I talk about Katie getting us a quarter rock and enough pills to keep her from getting sick for a few days, well... All I am really talking about is visiting some quarry, and buying some motion pills so she won't get sick in the car.
You know...
-
08-20-10 07:19 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 5563I was not attacking you personally. I was defending the girls. I hate stereotypes. Not every girl who does crack ends up on the streets. Not every girl on the street does crack (or any drug). Not everyone who hits bottom loses their sense of right and wrong. I prefer to think that actions determine class, not status.
Originally Posted by Squonk64
What did you think about Darlene? I am sure that she’d be happy to party with you and help you spend your money. LOL
Originally Posted by CookyJar

CookyJar
-
08-20-10 06:31 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 337You are right. Self-respect is "class." IMHO.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
08-20-10 06:21 #2534Senior Member

Posts: 337I will gladly go to any clinic to compare IQs. Please, stop the trash talking and enjoy the show. Can't we all get along?
Originally Posted by Trashed201
However, since you mentioned it... The last time I took an on-line IQ test, I got a 168. Not because I am really that smart, but I completed the 45 minute test in less than six minutes. How difficult is it to answer A is to B as (multiple choice) C is to D type questions?
Please. Can't we all just get along?
-
08-20-10 06:12 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 337Agree. I kindly suggest that a woman more interested in worshiping the glass stem are not classy because, by definition, she is not taking care of herself. IMHO, classy has everything to do with self-respect.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
I am repeating myself, something that I tried not to do in the last post because, frankly, I thought I was defending you, and I thought you would defend me back. Here goes some Dating 101. Something CJ can't find a problem with. My point was, and still is, why can't we all just get along?
YMMV is a term often floated around here. Back in HS, my first love was a fellow busser at some restaurant that's been around since, what, 1777? She was 5-6, 155#, with a hourglass figure. "Built like a brick shit-house," is what my friends told me. "Fat loser," is what everyone else said. I listened to the prevailing opinion, since my social network was 15% friends and 85% everyone else, and when we went to college we went in different directions. Me to University City, "A" at West...to pursue a nursing degree.
The BIGGEST mistake I ever made in my life was not sticking with "A". Now, as an old man who doesn't give flying f--- about popular opinion, I find that I like women like "A". I wish I had not listened to peer pressure and listened to my friends. Giving some porn references so you can Google them:
- London Andrews. The total package. Great legs, gorgeous face, takes care of herself, friendly. To me, she is class personified, with a killer body. Most other people would counter, "cellulite. Disgusting."
- Lindsey Ward. Quite possibly the best thunder thighs--ever--but most people would look at the fat bulging around her knees and tell me I'm crazy.
- Billie Bombs. Quite possible the most gorgeous, full-figured, Italian woman on the net. And you all know how some Philly men like thick Italian girls.
THAT is how everyone's MMV. I don't go for the women you might like. Heck, I might not like the same woman we both might be attracted to given the same effort/experience you had because, well, I am me and you are you. That's why YMMV.
Am I implying that a girl I date must be my wife? HELL NO. When I dine out, I look for the exact opposite. Some skinny waif that likes to party is best because, when I want to party, skinny waifs tend to know where to find the best party material. And what I want, when I dine out, is to party.
That also explains why I tend to enjoy the show and not contribute. My town employs 50-times the number of policeman, per person, than New York City. They've busted eight massage parlors in the past three months, all within days of opening. Add to that all the Deputies and Troopers active in my town and, well, I ain't helping Uncle LEO.
-
08-19-10 19:39 #2532Regular Member

Posts: 2CookyJar, you are my hero. Not only do you share wonderful pictures with us all, but you continue to deliver when it comes to Katie. Not sure what it is about her, but I love that body and especially those tits.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Threesome or not, I hope you "take one for the team" and take out Katie more often Love the pics.
Anyhow, take care and keep up the good work.
-
08-18-10 22:12 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 5563Katie & Nikki and Threeways Are the Way to Go
Now more than ever I am certain that threesomes are the way to go. Katie and Nikki knew each other from the streets but they’d never double dated better. It was a short ride from the avenue to the room. During the ride, the girls talked about Nikki’s current boyfriend, who is apparently some kind of a jerk. But, once in the room things turned into a party type atmosphere.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
First there was a brief discussion and compliments regarding each other’s body. Neither Katie nor I had noticed how tall Nikki really was until she stood next to Katie. And, we both appreciated Nikki’s firm perky breast. As we got more involved with the picture taking, both girls got the giggles and things turn festive. As it turns outs, Katie was a former dancer and Nikki had done some modeling. Together they put on a real funny girl on girl performance. Both girls were relaxed, laughing and enjoying themselves. When the picture taking was done, their enthusiasm transferred to the sex.
I am not going to go into any great detail describing the sex I had with these two lovely ladies. Let it be enough to say that I receive two really nice BBBJs, and that I was able to hit both of them doggie style. While I was very reluctant to lie on the bed, I didn’t mind lying on Katie to finish in the mish position. I should probably add; Nikki was so tight entry was difficult; but, once achieved it was well worth it.
Take another look at the pictures. Both girls are smiling and laughing. During the date, they both repeated that they were having fun. Even while they were giving me head and fucking, they watched each other and made jokes and comments. They talked dirty and promised to outdo each other. As separates they were nice, together they were fan-fucking-tastic. Later as we got into the car they both said it again, how much fun they’d had.
IMHO, threeways are the way to go. YMMV
CookyJar
-
08-18-10 21:58 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 5563Katie & Nikki
I’ve also dated and reviewed Katie twice. My first review was on 4/23/10, Katie - In that awful Back Room , and in my second review, Katie - Another Diamond in the Rough , she was wearing a skirt that turned me on.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
I was driving the avenue when I saw Katie standing on the sidewalk near Huntingdon Station. I then did something that I rarely do, without pulling over, I indicated to Katie that I wanted to see her and that I’d park and be back. That was an open invite for LE to stop me and pull me over for impeding the flow of traffic.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
At the time I did not intend on dating Katie, but I did want to show her how much I appreciated her kind words given to Stacy. Katie is a great date and normally I’d have no problem getting with her for a third outing. The problem was, I was in the mood for something new or different. I was in the middle of explaining this to Katie when Nikki walked up. She wasn’t new, but a threesome with her and Katie would certainly be something different.
CookyJar
-
08-18-10 21:40 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Thoughts on Skinny Nicole
First and foremost, from the start, I want to thank Ed Norton. There is no doubt in my mind, if it wasn’t for Ed’s latest review on Nicole, I would not have dated her on this last go around and I would not have experienced the great time that I had on this last date.
Originally Posted by Ed Norton
I’ve dated and reviewed Skinny Nicole twice. My first review back on 3/16/09, Anonymous Girl - Slim and trim was more of an exploration than a date and my second, Nichole (Nikki) aka AnonGirl, reported on 12/08/09 was better but nothing like this last one.
Nikki (also known as Nicole aka AnonGirl) has been reviewed both fondly and negatively on numerous occasions. She was a fixture near Letterly St. After seeing her exhibit erratic behavior on the avenue, I had decided not to date her again.
CookyJar










Reply With Quote




