Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2348
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    What's not to like about Katie?

    CookyJar
    Katie is a beautiful prostitute. I think she would be super sexy if she was pregnant. I think she would be able to charge more with a sexy baby bump. She is pretty so she'd be able to sell the baby for big $$ and then she could feed her drug habit to the max.
    Last edited by Admin; 06-28-10 at 12:39.

  2. #2347

    AnonSweetie - What's in a Name

    Please don’t get the wrong idea about my issues with names. Whenever possible I’d rather have the girl name then not have her name. But, it’s not the end of the world, for me, it I don’t have her name. It could be Enie Meanie, Minie or Moetisha for all I care, as long as she has good work ethics and get the job done.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anon Sweetie 19.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 21.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 23.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 25.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 27.jpg‎  

    Anon Sweetie 33.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 34.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 26.jpg‎  

  3. #2346

    AnonSweetie - A life Saver

    Hey FreakLikDat,

    You might like this one. She stepped in when Ashley bummed out on me. Unfortunately I never got her name. There was no ride over in the car, no LE check, no discussion of the cost of rice in China; she was just there when I needed her. There was no need to exchange names. She asked me, “What happened with your girlfriend?” I explained that Ashley had been high and walked out on me. I asked her if she was available. She said yes and nature took its course from there.

    She performed all of the regular services. She didn’t rock my world, but she did get the job done.

    For now let’s just call her AnonSweetie. I am certain you, SuperEloquent or somebody will come up with her name.


    LOL

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anon Sweetie 18.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 005.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 006.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 007.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 22.jpg‎  

    Anon Sweetie 31.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 32.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 29.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 20.jpg‎   Anon Sweetie 35.jpg‎  


  4. #2345

    Re: Round Two: Amber and Aundrea

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    Ratings? There aren’t ratings high enough; two gorgeous gals in face and body; both expertly and wildly sucking your cock and balls; fucking a tight pussy on a gymnast while the other hottie plays with herself and encourages you on; and a finale of 2 girls getting you as excited as you have ever been, working on your nipples and cock and dirty talking JUST right to totally flip (and maybe burn out, LOL) your switches. I would say YMMV, but I can’t imagine anything else here but the BEST.
    I don’t know what to say. I’m flat out speechless.

    Awesome report!

    CookyJar

  5. #2344

    Re: RE: Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    … just forgot her name?

    The only times I have ever known a SW to change names was to switch from her real name to a street (or dancing) name, or to change names because she was getting a bad rep and wanted to wipe the slate clean (like Kylie to Rachel or Alexus to Lex and CC). Some girls have special names they use for advertising on CL or BP, so they know whether it is an internet date or someone from the Ave when a customer calls. If you know of any situations OTHER than what I mentioned above, could you please give me some examples (other than maybe adding a middle name like Lynn to Jamie-Lynn,or the infamous Staci-Lynn/Tiffany-Lynn, who doesn't appear to know who she is or what she wants herself called, LOL )? Because, I can't think of any such name changes regarding any SWs that I know.
    Let’s not make too big a fuss about this one. Three out of four isn’t that bad. The girls name is Amber. I made a mistake. Please forgive me. I’m a baddddd CookyJar.


    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    The only times I have ever known a SW to change names was to
    1. switch from her real name to a street (or dancing) name,

    2. or to change names because she was getting a bad rep and wanted to wipe the slate clean (like Kylie to Rachel or Alexus to Lex and CC).

    3. Some girls have special names they use for advertising on CL or BP, so they know whether it is an internet date or someone from the Ave when a customer calls.

    4. adding a middle name like Lynn to Jamie-Lynn,or the infamous Staci-Lynn/Tiffany-Lynn, who doesn't appear to know who she is or what she wants herself called,

    If you know of any situations OTHER than what I mentioned above, could you please give me some examples (other than maybe adding a middle name like Lynn to Jamie-Lynn,or the infamous Staci-Lynn/Tiffany-Lynn, who doesn't appear to know who she is or what she wants herself called, LOL )? Because, I can't think of any such name changes regarding any SWs that I know.
    Now I am really confused. Didn’t you just give 4 reasons why a girl may have/use different names.

    Here are a more:

    5. To avoid LE girls often use an alias.

    6. They think Ashley is sexier than their real name Bertha.

    7. They are wanted by the FBI under their real name.

    8. Sometimes they give their given name and other times they give a nickname.

    9. Sometime it’s just a matter of spelling: Like Holli rather than Holly or CookyJar rather than Cookie Jar.

    10. They are so hi they cannot remember their real name.

    You have given two really nice examples, Kylie to Rachel and Alexus to LUX. I have no idea why they do it, but they do it.

    On this site it may be important. It may be important to some. It may be important when comparing two girls without pictures. It is not important to you or I, and it’s not important to guys like FreakLitDat or anyone who actually travels the streets looking for girls. When I am looking for a girl, I hunt by scent, by sight, by sound – I’m an animal and that’s how I hunt. I never hunt by name. I am not driving down the avenue yelling, “Hey is your name Amber? Wanna Date?”

    We’ve both dated Nikki. We were able to find her not because her name was Nikki or Nicole. We found her because she was hot (and we were out looking).

    LOL

    CookyJar

  6. #2343
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu Ray
    Love all the pics you take,especially Alexis.
    Keep your filthy hands off of Aundrea – that’s MY women. LOL

    CookyJar

  7. #2342

    Re: Amber not Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    SuperE is right on this one CJ. Amber is her name and she has a big tattoo on her neck that says "amber" …

    Her deepthroating skills are impressive and makes her stand out from the other girls. My only knock on her is she can't do a lenghty BBBJ to completion without complaining IMHO. But definately worth a try.
    You are sooooooooooo right. I hope the forum pain in the behinds don’t give me a lot of flack over this. I was rushing trying to get this batch of pictures posted after being hassled all day yesterday by one of Supereloquent’s groupies.

    The girls name is Amber. She has it tattooed on her neck so she won’t forget it. I didn’t write it down but I should have.

    I haven’t checked out Supereloquent’s thread yet, so I don’t know what he said. That’s the point I’ve been trying to make about his not being allowed to post in any thread other than his own.

    I saved Supereloquent’s thread for last. I wanted to savor his threesome report.

    Speaking of threesome reports; did you read Hawk’s? Now that was hot, smoking hot.

    BTW: If you date Amber again; ask her to do the ball licking while DT trick I taught her. LOL

    CookyJar

  8. #2341

    Amber not Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Here is another girl, and another question. Her name is Ashley. She too, IMHO, is a diamond in the rough. She gives a ”Bare Back Blow Job,” to die for. On the way to the room I asked her, “What can you do.” She replied with pride, “I can deep throat.” This was a huge, gigantic understatement.

    CookyJar
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    I recall that several others have also already reported her as Amber too.

    Here is a post on Amber by Freaklikdat. It contains pics and you can see that Amber is the same gal you call "Ashley." I am sure Freaklikdat and others who have dated Amber can confirm that is her name and that it is the same girl you are incorrectly calling Ashley.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=2798
    SuperE is right on this one CJ. Amber is her name and she has a big tattoo on her neck that says "amber" unless she told you Ashley since they do seem to change names often on the K then I can see why you called her ashley. It's funny cause I just hooked up with Amber yesterday evening remembering how good her BBBJ was the last time I saw her. Her deepthroating skills are impressive and makes her stand out from the other girls. My only knock on her is she can't do a lenghty BBBJ to completion without complaining IMHO. But definately worth a try.

  9. #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    One man’s "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING"? may be another man’s crème de la crème.

    Have you ever opened you eyes, stepped outside of the castle and taken a good look around?

    CookyJar
    Love all the pics you take,especially Alexis. I know you have posted her up before, but always good to see her and your other girls.

  10. #2339

    Re: Re: First Threesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent

    YeeeeeeHawwwwww!

    Now that's the guy I know and love. LOL

    CookyJar

  11. #2338

    Re: First Threesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    ANYWAY, I did my first threesome, took a TON of hot pics for you to enjoy and I am writing my report(s) and preparing to post. (Yes, there are two "rounds" in this escapade. A tryst with one SW led to a threesome with her and another SW.)
    Stay tuned.
    I am waiting with heighten anticipation. I am certain it’s going to be awesome.

    I don’t agree with all of your reasons. I do agree on the girl on girl stuff. It’s nice but mostly done for the camera. The real action takes place once the camera is put away. IMHO

    Go for it.

    CookyJar

  12. #2337

    Ashley - An Industrial Diamond

    When I finally get Ashley alone - what happens. She spooks, gets paranoid and leaves out after posing for three pictures.

    The word on the streets is that Ashley has been raped a couple of time. She stays hopped up. She left without getting any money. She didn't seem as high as she was on either one of our first two dates. She still didn't remember me or any of our dates. I was out of the money for the room. But, as luck would have it, I was able to make Lemonaide out of this lemon date. That's when I meant AnonGirl II

    When I got back to the avenue, I spotted Ashley walking in the middle of the street.

    YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 15.jpg‎   Ashley 16.jpg‎   Ashley 17.jpg‎  

  13. #2336

    Katie without the skirt

    What's not to like about Katie?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katie 23.jpg‎   Katie 24.jpg‎   Katie 22.jpg‎   Katie 25.jpg‎   Katie 26.jpg‎  

    Katie 27.jpg‎   Katie 28.jpg‎   Katie 32.jpg‎   Katie 29.jpg‎  

  14. #2335

    Katie in a Skirt

    The skirt adds something to the pictures, don't you think.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katie 09.jpg‎   Katie 11.jpg‎   Katie 12.jpg‎   Katie 14.jpg‎   Katie 16.jpg‎  

    Katie 17.jpg‎   Katie 18.jpg‎   Katie 19.jpg‎   Katie 20.jpg‎   Katie 21.jpg‎  


  15. #2334

    Katie - Another Diamond in the Rough

    Like Aundrea and Alexis, I have posted Katie before. What got to me this time was her skirt. I love a girl in a short skirt. Once again I was reminded of times gone by.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katie 004.jpg‎   Katie 03.jpg‎   Katie 04.jpg‎   Katie 06.jpg‎   Katie 005.jpg‎  

    Katie 006.jpg‎   Katie 07.jpg‎   Katie 08.jpg‎   Katie 10.jpg‎   Katie 13.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape