Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1898

    RE: Yo Cookyjar

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragster
    I need to connect with this ALexis your box is full hit me up in the box.
    Sorry I have no contact info for Alexis. I know where she stays and I know a couple of her friends.

    CookyJar

    PS: If you sent me mail, my box was full, that's why I didn't answer.

  2. #1897
    Quote Originally Posted by XxATLxX
    Whats her back story? She looks like a great girl from a good family. Doesn't look like typical trash. I am assuming she is on heroin or crack. Kinda sad. If she really took care of herself she could be a solid 10 on the regular scale.
    With tits like hers how can she not come from a good family. I don't think she screws guys like you for drugs it must be she likes to feel inferior to a guy like you. I'm sure you'd be a solid 10 if you were not a dick.

  3. #1896

    Alexis

    Whats her back story? She looks like a great girl from a good family. Doesn't look like typical trash. I am assuming she is on heroin or crack. Kinda sad. If she really took care of herself she could be a solid 10 on the regular scale.

  4. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    It is funny how every since the great socks or the lack of socks debates, how prevalent/noticeable socks have become. Alexus asked me if I wanted her socks off. I told her “Hell no! They are nice.” Later while checking out her pictures in the camera’s view display she commented on how nice her socks looked.

    I cannot believe we are still going on about socks. As you know, I originally thought it a lame topic. Who knew? Socks are a prop I could get into. I may even go out shopping for a few distinctive pair to be modeled.

    CookyJar
    CJ, thanks for all the great pics you share here. I really wish Alexus was here in the south! She is smokin hot!! As for the sock debate, I say if a girl has nice pretty feet, lose the socks. If not, keep them on. I think there are a lot of guys out there that find feet very sexy.

  5. #1894
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 659

    Oh, how I miss the snow and sub freezing temps

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Being with a beautiful woman who provides good service has that same effect on me. I feel weak in the knees.

    CookyJar
    As nice as the weather is here in FL, I still am reminded why I miss the North. I would go broke if we had Alexis's quality down here. Hopefully I will be able to make a few stops along the way to the parents this Holiday season. If anyone is willing to share number's of one of the nominees (preferably Alexis) with an out-of-towner, I would be in debt.

    What a nice little brown-eye she has. Would love to get up in that for a few hours.

    She has my vote if it counts for anything.

  6. #1893

    Re: re: Alexus - A brief report - more pics (cont)

    Quote Originally Posted by La Chic
    …Now we have arrived at our destination and into the bedroom we go. Alexis removes her jacket, slacks and Hi heels only to reveal a black mini dress with a low cut cleavage that shows some of the most sumpitous and softest breasts I've ever caressed. Her elation and excitement (Miss #1) translated into a deep, slow, loving blowjob that brought me to the edge again and again. She's says she loves giving them and you can tell. Not wanting to miss her other delights I switched her to doggy and Alexis moves with the rhythm like an angel. She feels like heaven at this point. Over to mish with lots of kisses and I couldn't hold out any longer. I saw stars and thought I might have a stroke. My legs are still a bit wobbly.
    …She got my digits and we're supposedly on for drinks, dinner, fun and viewing this site next week.
    Being with a beautiful woman who provides good service has that same effect on me. I feel weak in the knees.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexis 09.jpg‎   Alexis 10.jpg‎   Alexis 92.jpg‎   Alexis 93.jpg‎   Alexis 95.jpg‎  

    Alexis 02.jpg‎   Alexis 05.jpg‎   Alexis 006.jpg‎   Alexis 78.jpg‎   Alexis 28.jpg‎  


  7. #1892

    Alexus or Alexis – Another opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by la chic
    … when out of this haze of madness steps-alexis! dressed in black jacket, gray striped slacks and black hi heels (three dollars at the bargain store), beautifully made up with just a hint of sparkle dust on her face, and smiling and waving and looking so fine. (doesn't the k remind you of david bowie's song "five years" sometimes). she remembers me from our summer encounters, hops in the car, gives me a big kiss and is her usual ebullient self. "when are we going out to dinner? when are going out dancing? when are we robbing a bank and going to disney world? " great to see her again. but i had to ask her about her age. "i'm 21 and will be 22 in april. " i explained to her about the **** thing and she replies "oh no-no! " she didn't have any proof on her but that's how i remember her explanation in the summer and i have no reason to doubt her now. sorry for the possible scare guys. so we're off to our favorite ten dollar room when i bring up the subject of this forum to her.

    her: is that where they post pictures? (in a somewhat panicky voice)

    me: yes it is and also reviews of the girls.

    her: is there a picture of me on there? (in a cautiously curious voice)

    me: about ten or twelve but pictures don't do you justice because you're so much more beautiful in person (and she is; personality goes a long way with me). and the man that took those pictures (muchas gracias cooky) holds an annual contest for the most beautiful girl on the ave taking votes from here and across the country, and you"re in the lead!

    her: you're kidding me! you've just made my day, if not my week and month. (she is absolutely elated at this point) i have to get back into modeling.

    me: do tell.

    so in a matter of seconds alexis has gone from somewhat panicky to cautiously curious to absolute elation. i explained to her the benefits and advantages of having positive posts and reviews on this site, and recommended getting another cell phone (she had one during the summer) so she could get some regulars and not be on the streets. alexis is a jewel gentlemen and we all know the toll the streets can take on one (jewels instantly comes to mind). i, for one, would like to see her stay around as long as possible.

    i second that. she is a fun date, no doubt about that.

    cookyjar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexis 009.jpg‎   Alexis 001.jpg‎   Alexis 003.jpg‎   Alexis 004.jpg‎   Alexis 06.jpg‎  

    Alexis 07.jpg‎   Alexis 03.jpg‎   Alexis 00.jpg‎   Alexis 97.jpg‎   Alexis 98.jpg‎  


  8. #1891

    Re: re: Alexus - A brief report - more pics

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I knew Alexus wasn’t a cop because she followed me to a out of the way dark area just off of the Avenue. As soon as she got to the car she reached for the latch to get in. I still thought her to good to be true. I still had my doubts right up until she took off her bra. Alexus does a really nice BJ. She gives lots of effort, and no rush. She does CIMWS. I asked for and got a short tit fuck before FS. More details later.
    CookyJar
    Quote Originally Posted by La Chic
    … I was reading the report on Alexis (this is the spelling she printed on a slip of paper for me) and recalling two pleasant encounters with her at the ten dollar house over the summer. Sweet, petite and a pleasure to be with.
    Happy and safe mongering.
    Since my original review, Alexus’s popularity has gone off the charts. On two different opportunities, I missed her because of phone dates and prior commitments.

    I would like to add something to my original report. Alexus is a very pretty girl, that is obvious. What is not so obvious, is that, Alexus provides excellent service. As we all know, lots of pretty girls rely solely on their looks and go lacking in the service they provide. Such is not the case with Alexus. It is not a question of would I do her again. The question is, “When?” YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexis.jpg‎   Alexis 002.jpg‎   Alexis 73.jpg‎   Alexis 76.jpg‎   Alexis 77.jpg‎  

    Alexis 83.jpg‎   Alexis 85.jpg‎   Alexis 86.jpg‎   Alexis 87.jpg‎   Alexis 88.jpg‎  


  9. #1890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Anon Girl

    She looks very sexy, just look at those long legs. Very nice, her erratic behavior could be caused by the need for just a fix. Great shots man.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=88088

    Misfit

  10. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by La Chic
    Cooky,

    I hope you can appreciate this and that it brings a smile to your face. Through a haze of convoluted legalese I am technically related to Erin, a young lady you documented back in 2007. I ran into Erin at an extended family function last month and she's doing great. She's completely cleaned up, gainfully employed and a responsible citizen. Everyone in the family is aware of her previous lifestyle and she will cheerfully regale you with stories if you care to listen. She knew of this site, though has never visited, and remembers the photo session with you. She says Hi! LOL. I thinks it's great if someone can clean up and carry on without too much damage or fallout as Erin has done. Just thought you might like to know.

    LC
    That is way cool. Class will tell, she has nothing to be ashamed about. Life is what it is. I wish her continuing success.

    CookyJar

  11. #1888

    Erin - A Ghost From Your Past

    Cooky,

    I hope you can appreciate this and that it brings a smile to your face. Through a haze of convoluted legalese I am technically related to Erin, a young lady you documented back in 2007. I ran into Erin at an extended family function last month and she's doing great. She's completely cleaned up, gainfully employed and a responsible citizen. Everyone in the family is aware of her previous lifestyle and she will cheerfully regale you with stories if you care to listen. She knew of this site, though has never visited, and remembers the photo session with you. She says Hi! LOL. I thinks it's great if someone can clean up and carry on without too much damage or fallout as Erin has done. Just thought you might like to know.

    LC

  12. #1887

    Nichole

    Cooky,

    Nice photos of Nichole. She has put on some weight in all of the right places and honestly looks better in these pictures compared to her previous ones. I dated her a few months back, in the fall. Proficient and accommodating in service she was a bit aloof and cool in personality. Saw her two weeks ago and past because she was completely disheveled and pacing like a wild woman. Erratic would be putting it mildly. She is prettier in person than in pictures.

    Thanks for the update.

  13. #1886

    Nichole (Nikki) aka AnonGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Hopefully I will see AnonGirl again. She held some promise. Personally, I think AnonGirl is very pretty. That’s my humble opinion. If anyone has any information on this girl, I’d sure like it. YMMV

    CookyJar
    After my first review, AnonGirl was identified by Davey. Anonymous Girl is aka Nichole (Click on girls name to see original post.) She has been reviewed by others.

    Our last date actually turned out pretty nice. I face fucked her sitting on the chair. I have seen her many times walking and acting very erratic. She is currently a fixture near Lehigh Ave.

    I think she has put on a little weight since our first encounter.

    I would date Nicole again provided I found her in a relaxed state. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki 03.jpg‎   Nikki 004.jpg‎   Nikki 005.jpg‎   Nikki 003.jpg‎   Nikki 08.jpg‎  

    Nikki 07.jpg‎   Nikki 12.jpg‎   Nikki 13.jpg‎   Nikki 14.jpg‎   Nikki 15.jpg‎  


  14. #1885

    Tats

    I have not lived in Pa. in a while, but the state I'm in now, with parental consent a 16 year old can get a tat.

  15. #1884
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy2073
    Tattoo shops have to id you in pa.

    She has to be over 18.

    That may be a law in Pa., but you 're forgetting something..this is phila. I can name many a tattoo shops that don't care.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape