Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Thanks Davey. A screamer and chaser, huh! I’ve had a little time to do some thinking with my big head. She obviously knew the three guys were there. She lied because there is no way I would have went there if she had told me the truth. I am not sure if I can trust her now.

    How is the service? The tiny sample of BBBJ I got was okay, but nothing to write home about. I believe my pre-occupation with the surroundings kept me from enjoying the sample. Tell me she is a taller thinner version of Johanna and I’m on her like stink on shit. But, if the service is just average, I’ll pass until I see her on the street. I hate chasers.



    No Dave! I am not going around spraying girls with “Miracle Grow.” LOL

    CookyJar
    Yes you are right as her knowing there were people at the house. You were
    safe though as there are always people hanging out there waiting for
    someone to buy drugs and come home to share them. Most likely one of
    the guys was her BF. He's a mid thirties hispanic guy, you might have seen
    him.

    The fs with her is OK. Nothing to right home about, but she's always
    been clean and accommodating with me and never complained or tried
    ripping me off. I've attached one of your pics to this thread as this is
    what she does when doing her mish. Always keeps her arms just like
    that. She always tells me its the light in the room bothering her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AnonGirl 89.jpg‎  

  2. #1417

    Thanks Davey

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Hey CJ, her name is Nichole. Nice girl,…
    Just one thing to know about Nichole, she is a screamer and chaser.
    Thanks Davey. A screamer and chaser, huh! I’ve had a little time to do some thinking with my big head. She obviously knew the three guys were there. She lied because there is no way I would have went there if she had told me the truth. I am not sure if I can trust her now.

    How is the service? The tiny sample of BBBJ I got was okay, but nothing to write home about. I believe my pre-occupation with the surroundings kept me from enjoying the sample. Tell me she is a taller thinner version of Johanna and I’m on her like stink on shit. But, if the service is just average, I’ll pass until I see her on the street. I hate chasers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Funny thing is this girl has been shaved every time I've ever dated her.

    Do you have like Chia seeds that you sprinkle on these girls!!
    No Dave! I am not going around spraying girls with “Miracle Grow.” LOL

    CookyJar

  3. #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Should anyone know this girl or date her in the future, please apologize for me. I intended to go back. I just could not pass up the lovely girl I found when I drove to the “K.”

    Next time I drive down to the Avenue, I will be looking for AnonGirl.

    CookyJar
    Hey CJ, her name is Nichole. Nice girl, but has lost some serious weight
    since she first hit the scene out here last year. Have dated her many
    times myself and if you do want to get back in touch with her just PM
    me.

    Funny thing is this girl has been shaved every time I've ever dated her.
    Do you have like Chia seeds that you sprinkle on these girls!! I'm gonna
    have to call and make sure she cleans that thing up before I see her again.

    Just one thing to know about Nichole, she is a screamer and chaser. One
    of the reasons I don't see her that often anymore. I hate when girls scream
    and run after you down the ave. I was with another girl the other day when
    we passed by her and she was laughing her ass off watching her run after
    us.

  4. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I will be looking for her. Maybe she will have added on a few pounds by the time I find her again. She showed a lot of promise. She is too tall to be considered a spinner. She reminds me of one of those tall flexible Hi-fashion model types. I am still fantasying being wrapped in those long legs and AnonGirl moaning beneath me. Thin little girls appear to be so fragile. You’d think you could break them in two, with a good hard fuck. Yet, surprisingly, they can take an awful lot of dick.

    CookyJar

    She reminds me of your ex wife{Andrea} in stature. She also reminds me of a young lady I know but haven't seen in 10 years but as far as I know she don't do the SW scene.
    Sure wish my funds were better. I'll have "good reason" to be around the K this week. Eventually I'll get up there and be able to sample some of the finery.

  5. #1414
    Quote Originally Posted by Curiousjoe
    Lean and clean.
    Hope you find a happy ending with her soon.
    Thanks for the great shots of this anonymous gem.
    I will be looking for her. Maybe she will have added on a few pounds by the time I find her again. She showed a lot of promise. She is too tall to be considered a spinner. She reminds me of one of those tall flexible Hi-fashion model types. I am still fantasying being wrapped in those long legs and AnonGirl moaning beneath me. Thin little girls appear to be so fragile. You’d think you could break them in two, with a good hard fuck. Yet, surprisingly, they can take an awful lot of dick.

    CookyJar

  6. #1413
    Lean and clean. Damn CJ you outdid yourself there. well except for Andrea, Cherry, Lisa, Suzi, Angel, etc. lol

    Hope you find a happy ending with her soon.
    Been dry as usual here and the economy has put a damper on my mongering anyway.

    Thanks for the great shots of this anonymous gem.

  7. #1412

    Anonymous Girl - A message

    Should anyone know this girl or date her in the future, please apologize for me. I intended to go back. I just could not pass up the lovely girl I found when I drove to the “K.”

    Next time I drive down to the Avenue, I will be looking for AnonGirl.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AnonGirl 002.jpg‎   AnonGirl 003.jpg‎   AnonGirl 02.jpg‎   AnonGirl 89.jpg‎   AnonGirl 91.jpg‎  

    AnonGirl 93.jpg‎   AnonGirl 94.jpg‎   AnonGirl 97.jpg‎  

  8. #1411

    Anonymous Girl - Slim and trim

    I ran into this tall, thin sweetie just off of the Avenue. We did the check, and then I drove a few blocks, stopped and parked so we could talk things over. I told her what I wanted, starting with the pictures. She was game, but we soon ran into a bit of a hitch. She thought I wanted to do everything in the car. I was not feeling it. I suggested that we try one of the local hotels or motel. I offered to go to Jersey or the Carlisle.

    AnonGirl (and I call her “AnonGirl” because I never got her name) was straight with me. AnonGirl said, she was sick and didn’t want to leave the Avenue. At first I thought she was going to try and run a game on me. I have had girls ask for a little upfront money so that they can get better. (Don’t do it, unless; maybe, you’ve been with the girl before and even then you cannot trust them.) They’ll just take the money, get their fix, never to be seen again; until the next time.

    Lucky for me (or maybe unlucky for me), AnonGirl had another idea. She must of known by the look on my face that I wasn’t about to fall for the old okie, doke. What she did suggest was just as questionable. She said we could go back to her house. “Whose there,” I asked. She said just her mom and that she (Mom) was sleep on downers. It sounded kind of fishy. Now! I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned this before, but I have a real weakness for tall, thin, pretty young girls. So I gave it some thought. It was daylight. People were out and about. What would it hurt to take a look? When we got there, I was totally shocked. It was a really nice neighborhood. It was more than a few blocks from the “K.” There were no vacate houses, no signs of dealers or junkies and I (a big black dude) looked out-of-place. A couple of the neighbors gave us a look as we entered the house.

    She (AnonGirl) got out of the car first and said she was going to unlock the door. I hesitated, but, I went over and took a peek inside. What I then saw sent me into a defense mode. I glimpsed three young white men sitting around a table. Standing in the doorway, I turned and said, whoops, I changed my mind. She quickly came to the door and said it was alright. AnonGirl said they were into the same thing she was and knew what was up. That didn’t make me feel any better. She pointed to an open door just in front of where the three where sitting. The guys nodded and acted as if big black dudes walk in there all the time. I figured that they wouldn’t be out there in plain sight if they wanted to jump me. And, besides that, everyone knows we big black guys pack heat.

    However, after saying all of that, it still wasn’t a good idea. AnonGirl took off her clothing and I thought, “Nice,” to myself. I liked what I saw. Sure she was thin, but she didn’t appear emaciated. That is she didn’t look sickly thin. AnonGirl has probably always been slender and never will be much bigger. I pictured myself humping her hard with those long legs wrapped around me.

    What the fuck was I thinking? First of all; there was no way that I was going to get down on that mattress. Secondly; I should have known from pass experience, I wasn’t going to be able to relax with those guy out there (so what if they are okay, I ain’t letting my guard down that much).

    I tried a standing BBBJ. It wasn’t happening. AnonGirl was good and tried her best, but I just wasn’t comfortable. It had nothing to do with the girl, more to do with the atmosphere. I asked her how long would it take for her to get herself together. She said maybe ten minutes. “Okay,” I said, “I’ll be back in ten minute and we’ll go to a hotel.” She was enthusiastically happy with that, claiming she could use the extra cash I had promised, if she’d be ready in ten minutes. I gave her $20 bucks. I left, never to return. Why? I drove to the Avenue and found the girl of my dreams.

    Hopefully I will see AnonGirl again. She held some promise. Personally, I think AnonGirl is very pretty. That’s my humble opinion. If anyone has any information on this girl, I’d sure like it. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AnonGirl 005.jpg‎   AnonGirl 004.jpg‎   AnonGirl 00.jpg‎   AnonGirl 98.jpg‎   AnonGirl 92.jpg‎  

    AnonGirl 96.jpg‎   AnonGirl 03.jpg‎   AnonGirl 01.jpg‎   AnonGirl 95.jpg‎   AnonGirl 99.jpg‎  


  9. #1410

    Very nice pics

    Wow...
    "Who's nailin Palin starring Cookyjar"
    You should send Larry Flint those pics, I think rochelle looks more like Palin then the girl that he casted for the part. Maybe she will become rich and reward you, then you can reward me for giving you the idea

  10. #1409

    Life of Pi

    That is a great read to the very last.

  11. #1408

    She is no dummy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    ...Nice bone structure, good checkbones and jawline, just a naturally pretty girl. Very photogenic. I rarely get over to the Old York Rd stroll but Rocelle is reason enough to make the trip. Yum yum.
    And, besides all you mentioned; Rocelle is no dummy.

    A little while back Rocelle and I were discussing our reading taste. I grew-up reading the classics, Hemingway, Steinbeck, Pearl S. Buck and the like. But now, I am a meat and potatoes man. I like man stuff like, Robert B. Parker, David Baldacci, Michael Connelly, James Patterson and John Grisham. I am not into the trendy stuff or Opah picks. Rocelle insisted that I read a book she’d read during her last year in college. Thereafter, every time we’d meet, she’d ask if I had read it. Finally, while in Borders, I spotted, “Life of Pi, written by: Yann Martel,” the book that she’d recommended, on display. I purchased and read it.

    I don’t usually go in for the heavy, weighty stuff. But, this was good. I haven’t enjoyed a book of this nature since I read, “Jonathan Livingston Seagull,” back in the 70, during my hippie days.

    The girl (Rocelle) fucks, sucks and recommends good books. Does it get any better?

    CookyJar

  12. #1407

    Loren-esque or Palin-esque

    Quote Originally Posted by When In Vegas
    With those 'pouty' lips she looks like a young Sophia Loren...
    I agree, those pouty sensual lips are her best feature - very Italian-looking, as I think CJ you told us she is. The glasses add to that European/Italian look. Nice bone structure, good checkbones and jawline, just a naturally pretty girl. Very photogenic. I rarely get over to the Old York Rd stroll but Rocelle is reason enough to make the trip. Yum yum.

  13. #1406

    Thanks!

    Hey Cookyjar,
    Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics of Rocelle again. Always admire your photos from here in Orange County CA.

    Does she ever travel to southern Cal??? LOL.

    Keep up the great work dude!

    Peace.
    Samurai

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Rocelle still has it going on. I am not sure which I like the best, Rocelle with weight or Rocelle slim.

    CookyJar

  14. #1405
    CookyJar, your the man when it comes to photography. She definitely does resemble Palin in several of the photos. I thought maybe she had hit a state of depression and hit the streets. lol

    It's sad but what can you do. She will hold on to that lighter and Devils Dick (stem) to the end!



    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Voyager
    You can tell by the pipe she holding in her left hand (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=71427)I like when the girls' inhibitions disappear when they are in the act of getting high. Nice pics CJ!

  15. #1404

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Is it me or does these two picture remind anyone else of a former Vice Presidential candidate.

    CookyJar
    Rochel looks much better than this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lipstick-on-a-pig.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape