PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Kliffslp
06-23-19, 16:25
At the end of May, I ended up at Bogarts on a Thursday evening, around 8 pm. On my infrequent visits to Detroit, I usually end up at Bogarts. I find the place to be pretty fun, with some decent girls who don't have too much attitude. This evening, I was thoroughly disappointed in the quality of the dancers. I eventually was approached by Riley, a cute brunette spinner with tiny tits and a smoking ass, and by far the most attractive dancer there that evening. She was a little drunk and very forward (aren't most of the dancers at Bogarts? She said she doesn't fuck at the club, so we agreed to BBBJ for $100. Her performance was admirable, with my only complaint being that she didn't have any napkins to clean me up afterwards.Had a very similar dream about a week ago but in night shift at their sister bar: H8 N. Highly recommended.

Kliffslp
06-23-19, 16:26
Was at Bogarts dayshift Friday and saw some of the usual suspects. There was a younger (maybe 20's) African american girl -- thin, dark haired, small breasts, outstanding bubblebutt. Anyone know who this is? Hadn't seen her there before and didn't catch her name. Was kind of in a rush, but hoping I can catch her in the future. Thanks in advance!Did you happen to see Dallas there? I'm thinking Bogarts and H8 N switched dancers and I've been looking for her to no avail.

Garmin1
06-23-19, 20:18
Bella at flight club is a rip off con. You must have her name mixed up.

MichiganDetroi
06-24-19, 17:46
Friday night at Coliseum, pretty decent selection of dancers, the place was busy and I was sitting at the bar. After a half hour a pretty cute mixed girl sat down with me, told her I wasn't interested in any dances and she was fine with that, we talked twenty minutes or so and then she started heavy into what she was willing to do in the private room. We didn't talk money at the bar but she kept insisting she was a bargain, so I relented and paid $10 to the bouncer in the back. She immediately strips everything off, including her heels, and jumps into my lap and starts fingering herself. At this point no mention of money still, even though she's in my lap and has everything off. After the song finishes, she says, "ok, so do you want everything? And I ask, "what's the price" her response; "$700" . I started laughing. I'm not poor by any means, but on principle, no dancer is worth $700, since we know after two songs she'll be impatient wanting to be done. I apparently offended her by laughing, because she got really upset. So I say, "honey, seems like for a few bucks more I could get you for the entire night at a hotel! $700 for a few minutes is absurd".

Well, that made her smile, and she started begging me to guarantee her a grand, and she'd leave the club right then and there and spend the entire night at a hotel with me.

Now if she wasn't so cute I wouldn't have continued the conversation, but she was really hot. So I ask her, "ok, so I get you till sunrise tomorrow, for $1000, and that includes anything I want to do right?

She says, "well, not anything, everything has to be covered" , I laugh again, "$1000 and you won't even blow me uncovered?

This then pisses her off again.

Now earlier at the bar, she convincingly said she averages $1000 a night minus paying the club, bouncer, etc. That's why $1000 cash was worth her leaving because she wouldn't have to pay any more out to the club. But I was totally done with her over priced hype. I paid her for four songs, even though she didn't actually dance for me, since we were negotiating the entire time. Can't remember her name. One of those fake dancer names that are so forgettable. She told me her real name, showed me her license actually because I didn't believe she was 18, but obviously I can't mention her real name.

FuckMeDaisy
06-24-19, 22:29
Friday night at Coliseum, pretty decent selection of dancers, the place was busy and I was sitting at the bar. After a half hour a pretty cute mixed girl sat down with me, told her I wasn't interested in any dances and she was fine with that, we talked twenty minutes or so and then she started heavy into what she was willing to do in the private room. We didn't talk money at the bar but she kept insisting she was a bargain, so I relented and paid $10 to the bouncer in the back. She immediately strips everything off, including her heels, and jumps into my lap and starts fingering herself. At this point no mention of money still, even though she's in my lap and has everything off. After the song finishes, she says, "ok, so do you want everything? And I ask, "what's the price" her response; "$700" . I started laughing. I'm not poor by any means, but on principle, no dancer is worth $700, since we know after two songs she'll be impatient wanting to be done. I apparently offended her by laughing, because she got really upset. So I say, "honey, seems like for a few bucks more I could get you for the entire night at a hotel! $700 for a few minutes is absurd".

Well, that made her smile, and she started begging me to guarantee her a grand, and she'd leave the club right then and there and spend the entire night at a hotel with me.

Now if she wasn't so cute I wouldn't have continued the conversation, but she was really hot. So I ask her, "ok, so I get you till sunrise tomorrow, for $1000, and that includes anything I want to do right?

She says, "well, not anything, everything has to be covered" , I laugh again, "$1000 and you won't even blow me uncovered?

This then pisses her off again.

Now earlier at the bar, she convincingly said she averages $1000 a night minus paying the club, bouncer, etc. That's why $1000 cash was worth her leaving because she wouldn't have to pay any more out to the club. But I was totally done with her over priced hype. I paid her for four songs, even though she didn't actually dance for me, since we were negotiating the entire time. Can't remember her name. One of those fake dancer names that are so forgettable. She told me her real name, showed me her license actually because I didn't believe she was 18, but obviously I can't mention her real name.Bro girls at Coli, penthouse and flightclub are known to be like this. Apparently through my knowledge that I've obtained from going to numerous clubs in Detroit and talking to strippers that have worked at these named clubs told me the payout at these clubs is some insane number. Somewhere like $200-400 a night. This is the main reason why girls get desperate here and they're willing to suck off a dude or let a guy full access for insane amounts. I wouldn't go to these types of clubs personally you can find way better and cheaper elsewhere. But if you got the cash, the girls at these clubs are usually hand picked and hence better looking but not always.

Etj4588
06-24-19, 22:31
Went over to the Cricket Saturday night and the talent was lacking. Immediately approached by AA dancer whose name I can't remember but it started with a C. I wasn't really interested but she was persistent. We talk for a bit and she asks me if I want to go back for a dance. I tell her thanks but no. She gets pissed and says "Do you think you're good looking?" I say not especially. She says "Right. So you shouldn't be so picky". I say "you know those green things I have in my pocket? They are what allow me to be picky. " She gets up in a huff and says fuck you. Nice.

Hap Hunter
06-26-19, 20:00
Went over to the Cricket Saturday night and the talent was lacking. Immediately approached by AA dancer whose name I can't remember but it started with a C. I wasn't really interested but she was persistent. We talk for a bit and she asks me if I want to go back for a dance. I tell her thanks but no. She gets pissed and says "Do you think you're good looking?" I say not especially. She says "Right. So you shouldn't be so picky". I say "you know those green things I have in my pocket? They are what allow me to be picky. " She gets up in a huff and says fuck you. Nice.When first entering a club girls can be like nats! Need to wave them away and settle in to pick the one YOU want! Agree the green talks AND control the price with your first brain as best possible!

Bacardi1314
06-27-19, 03:28
Started off at Henry's with the guys. Had my eye on Sky (super tall blonde, size negative 2 waist, long blonde hair) last month when I was here and was hoping to scoop her this time. Super slow day, 7 dancers total, maybe 3 guys? Oh yeah, it was the group of 3 that I brought in. Waited patiently for her to go on stage, then shifted a few ones from my pocket to her. She came over for small talk and we proceeded to talk about lap dances. She quoted me $20 per song to which I asked how much touching is allowed. She said I could touch her but not touch inside her pussy. Sure sounds good. Even though we hadn't mentioned extras, I was down with this because I figured she'd brush a hand over my cock or something? Nope. 2 air dances. For $40. F that. While doing her second set, I asked her how much a BJ would run me. She quotes me $300 for CBJ and $150 for CHJ. No negotiation available. Ended our time, paid my 40, for our free cards and headed to Bogies with 20 minutes to spare.

Connected with Kendra (tall late 20's, short blonde hair, gorgeous smile) on the main stage then again briefly right at all-girls-on-stage closing. I leaned in to tell her I want "something bareback. " She said she usually does $150 BBBJ but will do $100 because it's last songs. I didn't try to negotiate as I really just wanted to nut. We go in back, she proceeds to give me one of the best BBBJw / swallow I've experienced at a club in quite some time. Can't wait to cum back and experience her with more time at my disposal.

Flip Fan
06-27-19, 11:02
Was at Bogarts dayshift Friday and saw some of the usual suspects. There was a younger (maybe 20's) African American girl -- thin, dark haired, small breasts, outstanding bubblebutt. Anyone know who this is? Hadn't seen her there before and didn't catch her name. Was kind of in a rush, but hoping I can catch her in the future. Thanks in advance!I was in Bogarts around 2 pm 0 r so and spent some time with a dancer that fits that description. Except I would put her breasts at a B or C cup. Her name was Namomie (sp) great gal BBBJ and swallow, cleaned me up and on my way in three songs (fixed rate) 120. Will repeat if I can find her.

Kliffslp
06-27-19, 15:28
Has anyone ran into Dallas at Henry / Bogarts lately?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Intprty
06-27-19, 18:34
Just drove past it. Nothing came up on a search. Worth visiting?

MichiganMan686
06-27-19, 21:44
Takin my girlfriend out tomorrow. She likes men's clubs. We used to go to coli but without curtains can you still have fun doing extras? If not coli what club has curtains and couple friendly. Thanks. Happy hunting my friends. MM686.

MrBrianc
06-28-19, 01:41
Hi all, first time on here. I was looking for a FS hottie at either subis or henrys in southgate. If anyone has any names and $$ please let me know. Thanks.

Ray Raynor
06-29-19, 10:04
I'm usually a day guy and haven't been to a night shift in quite a while. Some of the main takeaways:

**Fair amount of dancers but they had 4 poles going so they rotated too often.

**Girls weren't as patient to get you into the back. They sized up and then they were gone.

**Super dark in there compared to dayshift. This helped hide dancer imperfections. All the asses looked great and I knew my eyes were tricking me.

**My waitress was terrible. Argued that she didn't bring me my drink. I just said okay "get me another". She came back and I was right. I never got the previous drink.

**The one girl I discussed prices (Kimmy) started way too high but came down quickly when she learned I wasn't a newbie.

**of the 15 or so girls I only saw 3 that I'd take back.

**drinks served better during dayshift (very stingy on the scotch that night). But maybe since they know me in the days the bartender is more generous.

All in all, I think I'll stick to days.

StripperLover
06-29-19, 14:14
Two buddies of mine have conflicting reports on dream girls (the old hustler club). My one buddy said the weekends have a nice talent shift, another buddy says the place is completely lacking of talent. Can anyone provide some intel on the quality of talent on the weekends?

LohnDog
06-29-19, 14:18
Takin my girlfriend out tomorrow. She likes men's clubs. We used to go to coli but without curtains can you still have fun doing extras? If not coli what club has curtains and couple friendly. Thanks. Happy hunting my friends. MM686.Your GF hooks up with Striper with you.

TomSmith26
06-30-19, 17:30
Two buddies of mine have conflicting reports on dream girls (the old hustler club). My one buddy said the weekends have a nice talent shift, another buddy says the place is completely lacking of talent. Can anyone provide some intel on the quality of talent on the weekends?It's exactly like the weather.

WinterKnight
06-30-19, 18:04
Takin my girlfriend out tomorrow. She likes men's clubs. We used to go to coli but without curtains can you still have fun doing extras? If not coli what club has curtains and couple friendly. Thanks. Happy hunting my friends. MM686.I realize this response is too late for the OP, but someone else may benefit.

I can attest I brought my GF (okay, a paid UTR girl) to HVIII North; we picked out a girl and went to the back with her. No one batted an eye. The bouncer even informed me there was no charge (no wristband) required for my date.

One caveat -- this was a year ago or more, so no idea whether this policy still holds.

FuckMeDaisy
06-30-19, 23:27
Two buddies of mine have conflicting reports on dream girls (the old hustler club). My one buddy said the weekends have a nice talent shift, another buddy says the place is completely lacking of talent. Can anyone provide some intel on the quality of talent on the weekends?It's as good as my gramps. He died a couple years ago from lung cancer. Have a great day!

MichiganMan686
07-01-19, 00:45
Your GF hooks up with Striper with you.I agree. Real lucky. Totally cool girl. She loves it. Anyways ended up going to Flight club. Talent was really good. Drinks were well made with a great server. Probably 50 girls. Sat by the stage. Got approached by Mya. 26 yr old 36 Dd perfect and natural. 40 per song negotiated. 5 songs of what ever in the VIP. Songs there at flight club last a good 5 to 6 min. Had a great time with my girl. Definitely will return. Happy hunting my friends. MM686.

Electronman
07-02-19, 03:26
Charmed Gentlemen's Club opened on Dix St earlier this year. Has anyone made a recent visit and have a recommendation? Is it worth a visit?

Aman200
07-02-19, 08:04
I agree. Real lucky. Totally cool girl. She loves it. Anyways ended up going to Flight club. Talent was really good. Drinks were well made with a great server. Probably 50 girls. Sat by the stage. Got approached by Mya. 26 yr old 36 Dd perfect and natural. 40 per song negotiated. 5 songs of what ever in the VIP. Songs there at flight club last a good 5 to 6 min. Had a great time with my girl. Definitely will return. Happy hunting my friends. MM686.My old lady enjoys the strip clubs too. We usually hit flight club as the girls are mostly friendly towards her. We used to hit legends until the curtains came down. Had a LOT of fun there, but not so much these days. All the fun girls left and greener pastures.

HoldenCaul
07-02-19, 09:32
Has anyone ran into Dallas at Henry / Bogarts lately?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.I saw her there about 2 weeks ago. Had a VIP dance and it was the usual. DM me for more info.

MichFunGuy
07-02-19, 11:18
It's as good as my gramps. He died a couple years ago from lung cancer. Have a great day!I would suggest a visit to see for yourself. I was there on Saturday night last week. Very good looking group of young ladies. Yes, they do still have a great selection of rooms with doors, very private.

MichiganMan686
07-03-19, 03:30
My old lady enjoys the strip clubs too. We usually hit flight club as the girls are mostly friendly towards her. We used to hit legends until the curtains came down. Had a LOT of fun there, but not so much these days. All the fun girls left and greener pastures.Thanks for the comment. I was really impressed with Flight club. Great time.

Riddick1983
07-05-19, 03:58
I would suggest a visit to see for yourself. I was there on Saturday night last week. Very good looking group of young ladies. Yes, they do still have a great selection of rooms with doors, very private.Is it safe to say it's now like the Hustler Club when it first opened. Very high mileage in the VIP rooms. Until they took off the doors?

Are the prices still ridiculously inflated as they have been recently?

VirCof
07-05-19, 09:08
I usually go to SC after work or lunch time and I see the same girls but this Wednesday I saw three girls that I haven't seen before. Two blondes slim and tall and one brunette. The name of the last one is Camila, black hair, small waist, big fat booty, huge enhanced boobs and a lot of tattoos, she looked really hot from far but when she came to talk to me I saw in her face she was a little bit older, I think around 35-40. She told me she was retired for one year, we went to the private for CBJ it was mechanical and she told me she do dates outside $$hour but it was too pricey for me so if someone is interested, let me know.

This Wednesday I went to SC.

FL4807
07-05-19, 09:46
Oh what a place. Where do I begin as well. First. Never kiss a stripper who does extras for the newbies. Listen though, they all do extras though. There is no joke to that one. The girls who say they don't eventually do, after you have seen them for many visits. It's not a deal where you have to spend hundreds on them every visit. Be polite. We talk about negotiating before going back. Sometimes all it takes is saying, "ok, 2 dances and a drink after. " After the third or fourth visit at the club the "I don't do extras" is off the table. I never cave. Anymore! So back to my coli visit, my lack luster blowjob and jackhammer hand job was so fucking terrible I just told her to stop. Hot blonde, great rack and accent was a awesome looking girl. I have had FS from her before and was looking forward to doing it again. When we were in the back her prices went up to 300 for FS. I laughed and said I only have 140. She grudgingly blew me. She told me to finger her. As I started to I felt the tampon inside. Yea, at that point I was just done and stood up.

AdamDavid5050
07-05-19, 09:47
Anyone been to Trumpps lately? How is the talent and private dance situation there.

RandyMiller021
07-05-19, 12:25
Is day shift at BTs Dearborn any good? I was there last night but hardly 4-5 girls working. And the good ones went straight to the regulars.

Checkers123
07-05-19, 18:40
I would suggest a visit to see for yourself. I was there on Saturday night last week. Very good looking group of young ladies. Yes, they do still have a great selection of rooms with doors, very private.

Is day shift at BTs Dearborn any good? I was there last night but hardly 4-5 girls working. And the good ones went straight to the regulars.Its hit and miss at any SC.

Checkers123
07-05-19, 18:41
Anyone been to Trumpps lately? How is the talent and private dance situation there.Last time I was there it was shitty and there is no private area.

Checkers123
07-05-19, 18:43
Stopped into Players the other day, boy has that Asian chick gotten fat.

FuckMeDaisy
07-06-19, 19:02
Anyone know of Mya, Asian, semi-thick, "adopted by German parents", cute and flirty bar girl at Tycoons? I met her only once at Tycoons one weird Wednesday night during the winter. At the time she was a bar girl but she acted like a stripper probably because she was sucking up to the manager trying to get promoted to a stripper or something. When I met her she was wearing a school girl mini skirt and literally was tease flashing her pussy and ass to the entire club, especially to the manager. Anyways, she said she would go to the VIP area to do some fun play if I paid the house $ and gave her shittons in the back. She offered me FS in the back for $$ and I literally LOL'ed like crazy. She said she had a bf at the time so she wasn't just going to just "cheat" on him like that. Pretty much GPS at it's finest LOL. If I had money to burn like Bill Gates I probably would have tho. Any clues of her whereabouts would be appreciated. Maybe she still works at Tycoons?

Giraffe116
07-07-19, 08:45
Stopped in the SC on a Saturday afternoon before the Tiger game. There were about 10-12 girls working with a 10/2 white to AA mix. Was approached by a slender white girl (didn't catch her name). She asked if I was interested in going to the VIP. Told her what I wanted and offered $100. She countered with saying the girls only go to the VIP for $250 to $300. They all decided the recession was over and it was time for them to make some money. I laughed and told her I could get a real good escort for an hour for that kind of money. I said good luck with that and went back to drinking my beer. I spent about 2 1/2 hours there and didn't see anyone go to the VIP. I'm sure once they get hungry enough the prices will come back down to normal.

HCanyon9999
07-07-19, 12:56
Stopped in the SC on a Saturday afternoon before the Tiger game. There were about 10-12 girls working with a 10/2 white to AA mix. Was approached by a slender white girl (didn't catch her name). She asked if I was interested in going to the VIP. Told her what I wanted and offered $100. She countered with saying the girls only go to the VIP for $250 to $300. They all decided the recession was over and it was time for them to make some money. I laughed and told her I could get a real good escort for an hour for that kind of money. I said good luck with that and went back to drinking my beer. I spent about 2 1/2 hours there and didn't see anyone go to the VIP. I'm sure once they get hungry enough the prices will come back down to normal.I got to' ask again, what's considered market price for FS around BT's, SC, H8 and similar? Does the market change much at Flight Club?

Where I'm from a donation of $60 gets you full service from a mechanical LBFM or BMW and your out $300 for a white girl that plays the role well. Not much in between. Last time I was in town I got what I wanted with some really cute girls for $200 a pop, did I pay more than I should have? I've got no problem walking away, so where should I draw the hard line?

Jackbb
07-07-19, 17:50
I drove down Mich Ave. Wed. Night 7/3, and noticed all but two topless bars were closed. What's the deal, they looked like they were out-of-business. Anybody know anything?

Checkers123
07-07-19, 20:10
I got to' ask again, what's considered market price for FS around BT's, SC, H8 and similar? Does the market change much at Flight Club?

Where I'm from a donation of $60 gets you full service from a mechanical LBFM or BMW and your out $300 for a white girl that plays the role well. Not much in between. Last time I was in town I got what I wanted with some really cute girls for $200 a pop, did I pay more than I should have? I've got no problem walking away, so where should I draw the hard line?If I was you I wouldn't pay more then 125 at H8, 150 at BTs and SC, and 200 at FC. But if a girl you really want to fuck wants 50 more then I said, pay it if it makes you happy. The only way I'm paying anything North of 200 is if it's an hour at a hotel (OTC).

PhilliesFan6
07-08-19, 00:48
I drove down Mich Ave. Wed. Night 7/3, and noticed all but two topless bars were closed. What's the deal, they looked like they were out-of-business. Anybody know anything?The power's been out due to the weather I think. I've seen Dte working out in the streets Thur. To fix it up.

BrandoM
07-08-19, 09:37
Does anyone recognize the woman in this video here?

http://www.xvideos.com/video48356949/mischievous_naomi_riding_first_black_cock_hard_for_cumshot

She is supposedly Detroit-based and strips, etc. Around here (supposedly, it is a porn video, after all).

Incognito1234
07-08-19, 11:04
Stopped in the SC on a Saturday afternoon before the Tiger game. There were about 10-12 girls working with a 10/2 white to AA mix. Was approached by a slender white girl (didn't catch her name). She asked if I was interested in going to the VIP. Told her what I wanted and offered $100. She countered with saying the girls only go to the VIP for $250 to $300. They all decided the recession was over and it was time for them to make some money. I laughed and told her I could get a real good escort for an hour for that kind of money. I said good luck with that and went back to drinking my beer. I spent about 2 1/2 hours there and didn't see anyone go to the VIP. I'm sure once they get hungry enough the prices will come back down to normal.In my experience, the prices at Criket were comparable to Bogart's and H8, although my visits are sporatic since my favorites / regulars left.

As far as $250, I've laughed that price off. Some girls don't understand the economics at work, especially the newer ones. I've had this conversation with a number of girls, especially newer ones. The conversation is: You might get a guy in the back one time for $200 but then never get him again. The key is regulars and if you give a guy a good time at a good price, he will come back and see you again and again, so instead of making $200 once. You make thousands over time.

Your response of "good luck with that" is perfect, IMO, because if you were to give in or play into that, standard pricing starts to go up. Your money is green to all the girls and while a particular one that you're hot for at the time may not be a willing to be reasonable, someone else will and you might get a surprisingly better performance as well.

Diggles
07-08-19, 14:04
Afternoon gents. A friend and I are visiting from out of town. I'm looking for the best club to have a great time at with the best looking ladies. Cost is less of a concern than looks.

HumphreyB
07-08-19, 21:23
Afternoon gents. A friend and I are visiting from out of town. I'm looking for the best club to have a great time at with the best looking ladies. Cost is less of a concern than looks.Flight club would be the best if cost is no object.

MichiganMan686
07-09-19, 05:20
Afternoon gents. A friend and I are visiting from out of town. I'm looking for the best club to have a great time at with the best looking ladies. Cost is less of a concern than looks.Flight club for sure. Good drinks. Great wait staff. VIP rooms are private. Tons of hot girls.

Ray Raynor
07-09-19, 07:07
Is day shift at BTs Dearborn any good? I was there last night but hardly 4-5 girls working. And the good ones went straight to the regulars.It's always so dead there in the dayshift that the few guys that still go there are the ones that become regulars. Drink prices too expensive but the few girls (there's only 2-3 I'de take the time to take back at BTs) they have are better than the weight watchers convention over at Criket (only one I'd take back at Criket and that is pushing it)). They need more girls then maybe they will attract more customers. idk it's the chicken or the egg.

Johnnysex77
07-09-19, 22:26
I was in town a week ago and stopped at Bogarts again. A better selection of ladies than the last time, but still lacking the overall talent that I've seen there before. I ended up talking with Joey for a while, cute, probably late 20's or early 30's. Dirty blonde hair, trim body, quirky personality, which was fun. She said this was only her 5th day working there. Ended up in the VIP for $100 for a CBJ. I'd repeat.

One thing that really annoyed me this time was how frequently all the ladies got called up on stage for their lineup. It seemed like it was every couple songs the lady I was talking to had to run up on stage and broke some of the momentum that I'd have with her and our negotiations.

Diggles
07-09-19, 23:52
Flight club for sure. Good drinks. Great wait staff. VIP rooms are private. Tons of hot girls.Nice. Flight club it is, assuming great service in the VIP is on the table?

Diggles
07-10-19, 00:04
Flight club for sure. Good drinks. Great wait staff. VIP rooms are private. Tons of hot girls.I'm assuming excellent service is available in the VIP rooms as well? Thanks for the help.

Bishop69
07-10-19, 11:38
Hey Guys any recon on the playhouse right down the road from the airport a few friends and I are heading to Detroit in a few weeks and while I know the usual suspects to hit I remember that place being really convenient to the airport right along that road on the back side near the executive entrance.

Can anyone help me out.

HoldenCaul
07-11-19, 09:22
Hey Guys any recon on the playhouse right down the road from the airport a few friends and I are heading to Detroit in a few weeks and while I know the usual suspects to hit I remember that place being really convenient to the airport right along that road on the back side near the executive entrance.

Can anyone help me out.It's convenient to the airport proximity but that's about it. Not very many girls there at a time, no curtains in the VIP just a weird, semi-private area with half-walls. Many better options nearby, but if being really close to the airport is a goal, you're better off at Landing Strip.

Wally2822
07-11-19, 09:27

Can anyone help me out.Landing strip all the way.

StripperLover
07-11-19, 14:02
It's convenient to the airport proximity but that's about it. Not very many girls there at a time, no curtains in the VIP just a weird, semi-private area with half-walls. Many better options nearby, but if being really close to the airport is a goal, you're better off at Landing Strip.Bunch of fatties at Landing Strip last time I went there, if you need a sturdy house built hire the guy who built their stage. Uber can quickly take you down to Flight club and you can even walk across Michigan ave to Bogarts if you are fast enough.

Tommy101
07-11-19, 16:46

Can anyone help me out.Hey I was in there maybe 6-8 months ago. It was pretty slow when I was there. My waitrress was doubleing as a dancer and a waitress and she was cute so I ended up banging her in the VIP. Don't recall her name. The playhouse used to rule back in the day. Infact I banged my first dancer at this club back in the 90's. Dancer named Hunter. From what I know it changed ownership and was closed for a year or two and now is back to being open.

JaydaBee
07-11-19, 21:00
Connected with Kendra (tall late 20's, short blonde hair, gorgeous smile) on the main stage then again briefly right at all-girls-on-stage closing. I leaned in to tell her I want "something bareback. " She said she usually does $150 BBBJ but will do $100 because it's last songs. I didn't try to negotiate as I really just wanted to nut. We go in back, she proceeds to give me one of the best BBBJw / swallow I've experienced at a club in quite some time. Can't wait to cum back and experience her with more time at my disposal.Hell yes! She is an Amazon and us a great time.

ALotNohsin
07-12-19, 08:25
Bunch of fatties at Landing Strip last time I went there, if you need a sturdy house built hire the guy who built their stage. Uber can quickly take you down to Flight club and you can even walk across Michigan ave to Bogarts if you are fast enough.Not trues about LS. I was there this week. Have been there few times within the last month without a disappointing visit. So I was expecting to see atleast one or two eye candy. To my surprise the place was packed with beautiful model type ladies. Word was alot of girls came over from flight club that day, a good number of them were from toledo. One of the girls came by to give company. In conversation I was just testing the water to see if she would be open to Bb. She resisted the idea at first but then agreed after a while. Wasn't planning on taking her back as the other were better looking then her, but I guess she realized that and dove for the money. Rest is history. Please don't ask who the girl was, I like to think I'm protecting myself by not giving this info. Opportunity is out there, go get them.

FinerThings
07-12-19, 11:05
First time poster, I had a terrible experience at the Flight Club. I went there to spend money have a good time and see beautiful women and this past time wasn't the case. I hope they change allowing all the bottom of the barrel girls that can't make it in the Detroit clubs. In particular Vicki a short brunette with large Natural breast she is built like a brick with heavy, heavy body damage. She said it was a botched tummy tuck but it is gross and she had an odor. I am very nice and wouldn't just tell her to leave she kept leaching on begging for drinks and trips to the VIP. She offered OTC but I couldn't take looking at her there and the smell I can't imagine what it would be like outside. She offered FS for $$$ I barely fell out of my seat. She got mad and cussed me out said she is worth every penny. I go there very often on Fridays and take a lot of clients there but I won't be back until they don't allow that trash in there. She said she only works Fridays too, so now I'm really pissed. I hope if anyone there reads this do us all a favor and not allow that back in. Tell her she needs to go across the street.

JadooMazar
07-12-19, 12:52
Not trues about LS. I was there this week. Have been there few times within the last month without a disappointing visit. So I was expecting to see atleast one or two eye candy. To my surprise the place was packed with beautiful model type ladies. Word was alot of girls came over from flight club that day, a good number of them were from toledo. One of the girls came by to give company. In conversation I was just testing the water to see if she would be open to Bb. She resisted the idea at first but then agreed after a while. Wasn't planning on taking her back as the other were better looking then her, but I guess she realized that and dove for the money. Rest is history. Please don't ask who the girl was, I like to think I'm protecting myself by not giving this info. Opportunity is out there, go get them.Yes I agree there are a few hotties at LS recently but they asking north of 300 which I laughed at and let them pass. How much did donation you provide?

SlyGuy12
07-12-19, 16:51
I had a flight out today, so stopped by Landing Strip. Talent was so so today. Only 1 girl talked to me, and she was a bit big for my taste. On the return I'm going to try Flight Club.

Jethro69
07-12-19, 23:33
Ventured out. Had not seen malia before. Seemed nice enough. Not the best face. Italian chaldean mix. AVOID her. I know better than to pay upfront but did it anyways as I had not been burned at BT's before until that night. Banged her K9 but when I tried to switch to another position she started trying to upcharge me saying that my time was up before I arrived, so to speak. Only like three short songs. She put out but did not finish me off which pissed me off and killed the mood and no way was I paying her anymore money. I ripped off the cover and threw it at her and told her I would be taking things up with the manager. Left blue and disappointed.

Checkers123
07-13-19, 18:08

Can anyone help me out.The bar is just too small so it kind of sucks, always has. There are just better places to go.

GameBird
07-14-19, 07:40
Any clubs or leads to older ladies. Went to The Playhouse years ago, there was a lady there that said she was 50. Nice body, and knew how to use it.

ALotNohsin
07-14-19, 09:47
Yes I agree there are a few hotties at LS recently but they asking north of 300 which I laughed at and let them pass. How much did donation you provide?She took 200.

Xxvladxx
07-14-19, 15:26
Good for you my man! No GPS contribution under your watch. You obviously thought with the big versus little head. Most guys don't!A pic or better description? Sounds like the girl that used to travel up from Florida.

BigBad
07-14-19, 22:24
Nice. Flight club it is, assuming great service in the VIP is on the table?I'll be visiting Detroit this week for business. Is it possible to get special attention at FC in the VIP and if so what can I expect for the asking price?

BartMan762
07-14-19, 22:36
I'll be visiting Detroit this week for business. Is it possible to get special attention at FC in the VIP and if so what can I expect for the asking price?FS is possible at the FC. Over the last year GPS has taken hold. Some start out asking between 300-500. Negotiate before you enter VIP. $8 Valet, $15 Cover (evening). Bouncer gets 20 also. Beers $10 with tip.

Good Luck.

CreepInDetroit
07-14-19, 23:32
A pic or better description? Sounds like the girl that used to travel up from Florida.If it's the Cheyenne that used to be at BTs, haven't seen her in months. Her Instagram is dead too.

Marelobo Mex
07-15-19, 01:29
Ventured out. Had not seen malia before. Seemed nice enough. Not the best face. Italian chaldean mix. AVOID her. I know better than to pay upfront but did it anyways as I had not been burned at BT's before until that night. Banged her K9 but when I tried to switch to another position she started trying to upcharge me saying that my time was up before I arrived, so to speak. Only like three short songs. She put out but did not finish me off which pissed me off and killed the mood and no way was I paying her anymore money. I ripped off the cover and threw it at her and told her I would be taking things up with the manager. Left blue and disappointed.Agree, avoid, I had a bad experience with her also, I walked out during the second song.

Wally2822
07-16-19, 08:38
I'll be visiting Detroit this week for business. Is it possible to get special attention at FC in the VIP and if so what can I expect for the asking price?Yes. Typically $200 and up. Curtains upstairs. She may try to have you slip the bouncer 20 before you guys go in the private room. Tell her all you have is the money you agreed on. Have fun and report back.

MasonDetroit
07-16-19, 13:35
Afternoon gents. A friend and I are visiting from out of town. I'm looking for the best club to have a great time at with the best looking ladies. Cost is less of a concern than looks.Dreamgirlsdetroit is rated 4. 5 stars and is the best in Detroit area wonderful stuff and a wonderful selection of ladies I have Seen in Detroit area in a while and the rooms are have doors on them so it's more private for you and the Lady.

Incognito1234
07-16-19, 15:24
Dreamgirlsdetroit is rated 4. 5 stars and is the best in Detroit area wonderful stuff and a wonderful selection of ladies I have Seen in Detroit area in a while and the rooms are have doors on them so it's more private for you and the Lady.LOL! 4. 5 stars by who? The owner?

This is an obvious club ad / shill.

When it first opened as the Hustler Club, it was phenomenal and after the changes, it went into a death spiral.

Bvretr69
07-16-19, 16:13
Don't hear much about the other 8 mile clubs east of 75 other than Coli on occasion what's the deal?? No extras? GPS?? Curtains down?? What gives? Usually when I drive by they look fairly busy and I've seen a few nice looking spinners coming and going. Haven't stopped in any yet was hoping to get the scoop before I choose the wrong location. Thanks fellow mongers.

Tommy101
07-16-19, 16:36
I'll be visiting Detroit this week for business. Is it possible to get special attention at FC in the VIP and if so what can I expect for the asking price?Playhouse is closed down. I know because I tried to go there today weeds growing in the parking lot. Turned around and headed for fc ended up going upstairs with tyler or taylor. Tall leggy blonde with d cup bolt ons. Big girl but not bbw more amazon like really. She gave me 3 warm up dances with alot of touching and then finished with a CBJ to completion in just one song. Got to give her credit for that. I don't usually get off that easy by a long shot. Spent more than I should some might say at $$ but that's only 50 a song and I had a ball with her plus its been a while. Check her out.

Mstersds
07-16-19, 16:55
Has anyone come across any college age Asian peelers in the area? If so, where and details please.

Tom Tigers
07-16-19, 16:58
Dreamgirlsdetroit is rated 4. 5 stars and is the best in Detroit area wonderful stuff and a wonderful selection of ladies I have Seen in Detroit area in a while and the rooms are have doors on them so it's more private for you and the Lady.This is an absolute joke! Sorry this club sucks and there are no extras to be had- nice try!

Tom Tigers
07-16-19, 17:03
Don't hear much about the other 8 mile clubs east of 75 other than Coli on occasion what's the deal?? No extras? GPS?? Curtains down?? What gives? Usually when I drive by they look fairly busy and I've seen a few nice looking spinners coming and going. Haven't stopped in any yet was hoping to get the scoop before I choose the wrong location. Thanks fellow mongers.I used to go to players pretty often but the curtains came down and the talent was bad for a long time. Its difficult to get extras there now and not worth it. Haven't been in there in ages. BT's sucks also no curtains. Truth is more of a night club catering to the AA crowd, which is good if that is your thing. Still consistantly good mileage at Coli, for under $1-1. 4. Good food and drinks. Its the only good place left on 8-Mile.

Electronman
07-17-19, 04:26
LOL! 4. 5 stars by who? The owner?

This is an obvious club ad / shill.

When it first opened as the Hustler Club, it was phenomenal and after the changes, it went into a death spiral.DG might be worth another look although this rating seems a bit high. I had one good visit on a recent Saturday evening. Talent was quite good, VIP rooms were reasonably priced. However, dancers were overcharging. A single good visit does not mean that this club has earned an endorsement, but it is a step in the right direction.

Bishop69
07-17-19, 07:25
The bar is just too small so it kind of sucks, always has. There are just better places to go.I remember it being a smallish club but it was fun and very low pressure, but since you mentioned them what are the better places I know fo LS, FC, BT, H8, Coli, where are some others that you can have a great time and not break the bank.

StripperLover
07-17-19, 17:36
However, dancers were overcharging. .I used to make at least one if not two trips per week to Detroit (I'm from Ohio) and from time to time I'd do two or even three girls in a night at Coli for a reasonable amount ($1. 2). Occasionally I'd run across some really good talent and make it up there twice a week. And as you can tell a big chunk of my extra cash went to the girls in Detroit. My job gives me a certain amount of cash cash and I'd spend all of that in Detroit (and then some). But its gotten so bad up there with Players, Legends, Penthouse and finally Coli taking down their curtains that I now venture up maybe once every two weeks and half of those times I'm just going to watch the dancers and laugh off their overpriced quotes. I'm coming to the point of all of this, its the fact that for $1 or so I just never had alot of time in the VIP (except for one girl at FC who literally did everything for an hour for one bill). So now I'm thinking instead of blowing $1. Here and $1. There I might as well offer a few girls that I know $2 or even $2. 5 as long as I get an hour in the VIP. Trade the fast service to a nice slow although more expensive outing.

Jethro69
07-18-19, 09:06
Any clubs or leads to older ladies. Went to The Playhouse years ago, there was a lady there that said she was 50. Nice body, and knew how to use it.Look for Tory at Bogarts days mostly. She is an oldie, I have never done her but she might be a goodie. Very unique nipples.

Electronman
07-18-19, 11:23
DG might be worth another look although this rating seems a bit high. I had one good visit on a recent Saturday evening. Talent was quite good, VIP rooms were reasonably priced. However, dancers were overcharging. A single good visit does not mean that this club has earned an endorsement, but it is a step in the right direction.One more data point- encouraged by the good talent on Saturday evening, I made an afternoon visit. The club was dead, as in one dancer, two waitresses and me. So, the moral of the story is that the good Saturday evening may have been an outlier. I'd be more than pleased to see the club providing a consist and high quality line up of dancers, for both evening and afternoon shifts, but it still has a way to go.

Electronman
07-18-19, 11:25
I used to make at least one if not two trips per week to Detroit (I'm from Ohio) and from time to time I'd do two or even three girls in a night at Coli for a reasonable amount ($1. 2). Occasionally I'd run across some really good talent and make it up there twice a week. And as you can tell a big chunk of my extra cash went to the girls in Detroit. My job gives me a certain amount of cash cash and I'd spend all of that in Detroit (and then some). But its gotten so bad up there with Players, Legends, Penthouse and finally Coli taking down their curtains that I now venture up maybe once every two weeks and half of those times I'm just going to watch the dancers and laugh off their overpriced quotes. I'm coming to the point of all of this, its the fact that for $1 or so I just never had alot of time in the VIP (except for one girl at FC who literally did everything for an hour for one bill). So now I'm thinking instead of blowing $1. Here and $1. There I might as well offer a few girls that I know $2 or even $2. 5 as long as I get an hour in the VIP. Trade the fast service to a nice slow although more expensive outing.You might consider sampling the clubs in the southern and western suburbs (Southgate, Lincoln Park, Romulus and Inkster)?

Riddick1983
07-18-19, 15:34
You might consider sampling the clubs in the southern and western suburbs (Southgate, Lincoln Park, Romulus and Inkster)?I asked earlier. But I didn't get a response. Is Dream Girls like Hustler Club used to be: Open for business behind VIP doors?

AirTouchOne
07-18-19, 16:10
Look for Tory at Bogarts days mostly. She is an oldie, I have never done her but she might be a goodie. Very unique nipples.She drives me crazy and not in a good way. At first she was interesting but there after she's a pain in the ass! She would stop by, I would say no and then she would ask if I would tip the kitty. Give me a break, not interested!

Incognito1234
07-18-19, 16:49
Look for Tory at Bogarts days mostly. She is an oldie, I have never done her but she might be a goodie. Very unique nipples.Ugh. I have to agree with the other poster. She's annoying. I find her very unattractive and those nipples are a huge turnoff for me. If I'm there and she's on stage, I occupy myself with other things - like checking my phone, looking for something on one of the TVs, going to take a piss or wondering "Why did I pay to come a strip club and see something like that on stage". After that, I usually start thinking along the lines of: "Wonder who's dancing at the Criket today"?

Incognito1234
07-18-19, 16:53
She drives me crazy and not in a good way. At first she was interesting but there after she's a pain in the ass! She would stop by, I would say no and then she would ask if I would tip the kitty. Give me a break, not interested!Yep! That "tip the kitty" stuff annoys the hell of me too. If she were asking for tips to put her clothes back on and leave the club, it might be worth considering.

Ray Raynor
07-18-19, 19:54
Has anyone come across any college age Asian peelers in the area? If so, where and details please.Kimmy nights at BTS. No full service but I didn't push it. Sweet body and wore a long blonde wig. I think she said she was 20. She was the best in the club that night. She said she usually works weekends.

Electronman
07-19-19, 04:46
I asked earlier. But I didn't get a response. Is Dream Girls like Hustler Club used to be: Open for business behind VIP doors?The answer to your question is unique for each dancer at Dream Girls. Some are very conservative and others are more open to VIP fun. You'll have to negotiate a VIP agreement with each dancer.

HumphreyB
07-19-19, 06:19
Yep! That "tip the kitty" stuff annoys the hell of me too. If she were asking for tips to put her clothes back on and leave the club, it might be worth considering.Glad to see I'm not alone. I gave her the no thanks a couple of times and now she doesn't ask anymore.

Ghill33
07-19-19, 08:33
Has anyone come across any college age Asian peelers in the area? If so, where and details please.Laila at SC is pretty nice (no extras though). I think she does Friday nights.

Riddick1983
07-19-19, 10:55
The answer to your question is unique for each dancer at Dream Girls. Some are very conservative and others are more open to VIP fun. You'll have to negotiate a VIP agreement with each dancer.I know that. I've been a monger for a long time. I just know that when they took the doors off. A lot of the fun stopped (before that most every dancer at Hustler offered extras in the VIP). I just wanted to know if there was much fun to be had in the VIP again now that the doors are back up.

I had visited the Detroit area many times for work when Hustler Club first opened (also frequented Coli) and I moved to the area a few years ago. Since it looks like they've cracked down on the Detroit Clubs so I may have to hit Dream Girls.

PowerHouse1
07-20-19, 01:17
I know that. I've been a monger for a long time. I just know that when they took the doors off. A lot of the fun stopped (before that most every dancer at Hustler offered extras in the VIP). I just wanted to know if there was much fun to be had in the VIP again now that the doors are back up.

I had visited the Detroit area many times for work when Hustler Club first opened (also frequented Coli) and I moved to the area a few years ago. Since it looks like they've cracked down on the Detroit Clubs so I may have to hit Dream Girls.The one dancer I went to a room with a door wasn't as liberal as I would hope. Could've saved money and went to a room with the sheer curtain. Another time I went to a room without a door ad the dancer allowed more roaming. So depends on who you go with I guess. Enjoy the hunt.

AirTouchOne
07-20-19, 19:48
Laila at SC is pretty nice (no extras though). I think she does Friday nights.I stopped by today during the day shift and she was there and your correct, no extras.

Advisor
07-20-19, 20:49
I think we need another category for dodgers. Nothing worse than getting all worked up just to have it ruined. At Henry's North.

Cute girl named Cassie. Offered covered French lesson. Said I only do BB. She agreed but right at the end she stopped and stood up. Horrible tortuous experience. Avoid!

Stewy56
07-22-19, 02:07
Afternoon gents. A friend and I are visiting from out of town. I'm looking for the best club to have a great time at with the best looking ladies. Cost is less of a concern than looks.I have had a great time at LS past 4-5 visits. Mid or nightshift there is usually at least 4-5 hotties.

Cruzer10
07-22-19, 11:02
Anyone been to Bogart's lately? I've been a few times recently and the talent has changed, and not for the good. Lots of overweight unattractive types, unless that's your thing. Maybe I'm just hitting the wrong day. Anyone else have any recon?? Also, anyone know whatever happened to Lori? One of the best there. Just disappeared. Any info would be great.

Thanks. Happy clubbing.

DickyDoo
07-22-19, 17:06
I will be in DTW next week and looking for a new club to try. I have been to most in the area, but never Coli. I'm looking for intel. Valet cost, VIP cost, Cover and what extras are available and average cost for extras? Probably will be on day shift. Thanks.

LetsTry12
07-22-19, 17:41
Hello,

Does anyone know whereabouts of Trinity. A blonde, used to work at BTs. Haven't seen her in a couple months. I know these girls move around, but wanted to see if anyone of you had some info.

Thanks in advance.

Pussylicker2
07-23-19, 10:13
I think we need another category for dodgers. Nothing worse than getting all worked up just to have it ruined. At Henry's North.

Cute girl named Cassie. Offered covered French lesson. Said I only do BB. She agreed but right at the end she stopped and stood up. Horrible tortuous experience. Avoid!I would have only paid for the dances. Let them call the cops, they won't.

GMoney1012
07-23-19, 13:30
Anyone been to Bogart's lately? I've been a few times recently and the talent has changed, and not for the good. Lots of overweight unattractive types, unless that's your thing. Maybe I'm just hitting the wrong day. Anyone else have any recon?? Also, anyone know whatever happened to Lori? One of the best there. Just disappeared. Any info would be great.

Thanks. Happy clubbing.I just went there Sunday early PM. Your right 6 decent ladies. None petite. First one offered bbj so I took it. Didn't get a name $ . Its was great till the end. Shot into a napkin. Not attractive. Got the job done. . alcohol affected my judgment. I wouldn't do it again.

Jolvman
07-24-19, 00:24
I just went there Sunday early PM. Your right 6 decent ladies. None petite. First one offered bbj so I took it. Didn't get a name $ . Its was great till the end. Shot into a napkin. Not attractive. Got the job done. . alcohol affected my judgment. I wouldn't do it again.It is getting bad there. They are negotiating on stage for $140. These girls look really desperate to make $$.

Blazer1
07-24-19, 07:00
Hello,

Does anyone know whereabouts of Trinity. A blonde, used to work at BTs. Haven't seen her in a couple months. I know these girls move around, but wanted to see if anyone of you had some info.

Thanks in advance.Blonde Trinity working at penthouse.

GMoney1012
07-24-19, 07:05
It is getting bad there. They are negotiating on stage for $140. These girls look really desperate to make $$.African American girl daytime name was like Dominique maybe took care of me same thing. BBJ shot into napkin 80.00. Started off CBJ. Wasn't working. Took cover off. Much better. Finish in 2 song s. 80.00.

Horn Dog Too
07-24-19, 09:30
Yep! That "tip the kitty" stuff annoys the hell of me too. If she were asking for tips to put her clothes back on and leave the club, it might be worth considering.This is great. I was mongering in Detroit at BT's over 6 years ago, and Tory was aggravating then too. I had a cheap session with her big nips one afternoon when she came whining to me that she'd only made 17 bucks. Two lap dances, nothing to write home about, with constant let's upgrade for xx $. Nah, too annoying. But interesting that she's still around. She did have great legs back then and an amazing tight ass.

LetsTry12
07-24-19, 16:14
Blonde Trinity working at penthouse.Thank you for the info. Do you happen to day and shift?

Blazer1
07-25-19, 05:26
Thank you for the info. Do you happen to day and shift?Wed day shift.

Tom Tigers
07-25-19, 13:32
I will be in DTW next week and looking for a new club to try. I have been to most in the area, but never Coli. I'm looking for intel. Valet cost, VIP cost, Cover and what extras are available and average cost for extras? Probably will be on day shift. Thanks.Hi, and Welcome to the D- I recommend Coli as I have been going there for years. Day shift is good, and the food is really good there. There are also daytime drink specials.

Cost: Valet $8.

Cover: I've never paid, just walk right past the host, and head to the bar. There are two, I prefer the back bar. If you want a booth its, $20. You'll easily get a dancer at the bar, sometimes easier than you will in a booth, and its easier to make a selection.

Extras: Almost all are available, but probably not BBFS or Greek. (I've never asked for either). When you talk to a dancer simply say I want XYZ, I have a cover with me, and I have $120. They will usually accept, and you need to pay the VIP guy $10. For some reason saying you have a condom instantly closes the deal; even if you don't use it later. Highly recommended! I've even had a few dancers say that it turned them on knowing I had one(?). It also gets to the point quickly.

Do not pay over $140 for FS- hold your ground, and keep prices low. They may counter, ask for $300, but simply say "That's all I have". They might not like, and walk away, but 99% of the time they will come back and ask if the offer is still open, or accept on the spot.

Lastly: Have Fun!

DickyDoo
07-25-19, 16:15
Hi, and Welcome to the D- I recommend Coli as I have been going there for years. Day shift is good, and the food is really good there. There are also daytime drink specials.

Cover: I've never paid, just walk right past the host, and head to the bar. There are two, I prefer the back bar. If you want a booth its, $20. You'll easily get a dancer at the bar, sometimes easier than you will in a booth, and its easier to make a selection.

Extras: Almost all are available, but probably not BBFS or Greek. (I've never asked for either). When you talk to a dancer simply say I want XYZ, I have a cover with me, and I have $120. They will usually accept, and you need to pay the VIP guy $10. For some reason saying you have a condom instantly closes the deal; even if you don't use it later. Highly recommended! I've even had a few dancers say that it turned them on knowing I had one(?). It also gets to the point quickly.

Do not pay over $140 for FS- hold your ground, and keep prices low. They may counter, ask for $300, but simply say "That's all I have". They might not like, and walk away, but 99% of the time they will come back and ask if the offer is still open, or accept on the spot.

Lastly: Have Fun!Thank you for the intel. I will give Coli a try.

JcMyers
07-26-19, 10:26
Hello fine people of Detroit. Just visited your town for biz and had an hour to kill before jumping on a flight home. Had a good experience at LS. Was there about 530 p. About 12-14 girls working and an even mix of white and AA dancers. Talked to a kind of nerdy, but cute, skinny white girl named Amber. Said she had just started, but used to work at BTs. We talked about her private dances; she was upfront and said everything I wanted to hear.

Said she didn't like FOV / FIV, but really like her butthole massaged. Ok. Started dancing and let me me play with her ass and put my thumb up her butt. She actually really got into it, moaning and grinding. She turned around, pulled out my dick, put on a cover and sucked me off. I asked her if 60 was good and she happily agreed. All in all great time, but I still don't get the mandatory valet at Detroit clubs. Anyway, I hope I make it back sooner than later.

JCM.

SomeDetroitGuy
07-26-19, 12:07
Anyone have a suggestion for an extra club with a VIP room big enough for both my wife and me? We went to Henry's in Inkster and had fun but it was in separate booths. We'd love to play together.

GMoney1969
07-26-19, 12:16
Has anyone seen Kat from Henry 's North lately? She is a hot little redhead with pale skin. I am tired of going in there and not finding her and settling for some of the others. I would definitely prefer to spend my monger cash on her. Thanks.

FinerThings
07-26-19, 12:50
I got to both the Flight Club and Coliseum-on a regular basis within clients spend a lot of money. I am not going any longer on Fridays two girls are ruining it for everyone. Valerie and Katie both leaches that over promise and under deliver but then tell the rest of the girls I belong to them. Did a double dance they pretend kiss and both smelled like a foot. Wanted to meet outside the club for $$ea laughed. They cussed me out but didn't leave. Told the bouncer I owed them money but little did they know I knew them and they said they are notorious for that, very classless and have no money to pay their bills. I hope management is reading this and gets rid of them Katie is hot and probably would be cool if Valerie wasn't around she is the mouth and has the worst body damage and is fat with a very undesirable smell. They skip between clubs on Fridays only they say because they are "normal" brown hair short fat and body damage Valerie. Tall hot blonde Katie.

Tom Tigers
07-26-19, 13:14
I got to both the Flight Club and Coliseum-on a regular basis within clients spend a lot of money. I am not going any longer on Fridays two girls are ruining it for everyone. Valerie and Katie both leaches that over promise and under deliver but then tell the rest of the girls I belong to them. Did a double dance they pretend kiss and both smelled like a foot. Wanted to meet outside the club for $$ea laughed. They cussed me out but didn't leave. Told the bouncer I owed them money but little did they know I knew them and they said they are notorious for that, very classless and have no money to pay their bills. I hope management is reading this and gets rid of them Katie is hot and probably would be cool if Valerie wasn't around she is the mouth and has the worst body damage and is fat with a very undesirable smell. They skip between clubs on Fridays only they say because they are "normal" brown hair short fat and body damage Valerie. Tall hot blonde Katie.Curious if those are their real names because I know a Valerie and a Katie quite well. Katie has two kids, I thought she quite dancing? She's smoking hot, but will suck every dime out of you. Was this at Coli or FC? How long ago?

CandyMan2018
07-26-19, 13:51
Any one seen Ryder that work days at phc some one told me she hook up out side the club!

FinerThings
07-26-19, 14:44
Curious if those are their real names because I know a Valerie and a Katie quite well. Katie has two kids, I thought she quite dancing? She's smoking hot, but will suck every dime out of you. Was this at Coli or FC? How long ago?Yes, that is their real names. Katie is leaving her boyfriend so needs money she said and only works on Fridays with Nasty ass Valerie because she said she is a normal girl and has a real job LOL. This was at Flight Club Just 3 weeks ago. Good luck if you know them Katie is unreal Valerie makes me sick. Valerie kept trying to build her escort business but her looks and smell I can't believe anyone talks to her.

FinerThings
07-26-19, 14:52
I'm not sure why, but big mouth Valerie doesn't use a stage name. Katie only works at the Flight club because she doesn't have a dance card for Detroit. Valerie does and she was at Coli for the past two Fridays I thought I could get away from her and snuck in there and there the little troll was. Ruined my whole day. Tom if you know them both good luck with that you must be a saint to deal with them especially Val. Katie is at least OK to deal with because she is hot. I am going to different clubs just to avoid Valerie. I'm curious how you deal with her?

Tom Tigers
07-26-19, 15:23
Is it these two? That would be them-.Here is both of them-.

FinerThings
07-26-19, 15:32
Here is both of them-.Yes that's them, gross.

Advisor
07-26-19, 20:11
Anyone have a suggestion for an extra club with a VIP room big enough for both my wife and me? We went to Henry's in Inkster and had fun but it was in separate booths. We'd love to play together.Inform the dancer you want the bigger booths.

GgManSpot
07-26-19, 20:20
I've been to H8 North twice on $10 dance day within the last month. Hannah is a 27 yr petite white brunette. Journey is an attractive 22 yr ebony spinner. They each provided good GFE sessions for 120. Both are recommended.Hannah is incredible.

StripperLover
07-27-19, 14:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FinerThings
07-27-19, 14:41
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

Blazer1
07-27-19, 23:11
Any one seen Ryder that work days at phc some one told me she hook up out side the club!Black girl Ryder if it's the one I'm thinking of she no longer dances and has been gone a while. I'm friends with her for long time.

Aman200
07-28-19, 07:01
Anyone have a suggestion for an extra club with a VIP room big enough for both my wife and me? We went to Henry's in Inkster and had fun but it was in separate booths. We'd love to play together.My wife enjoys going as well and having some fun. Used to go to Legends before the curtains came down, now we mostly go to Flight Club, they have bigger booths. Tell the waitress your wife bites but in a fun way and to send over girls into that and you'll make contact quicker. The girls in the club tend to shy away from couples because they don't know if the wife / gf is really there to have fun or not.

T Town Sas
07-28-19, 16:43
Any suggestions for the best metro Detroit clubs for an clean, kinda wimpy, white dude to roll to solo and grab some extras? In terms of safety, not looking out of place, and, of course, extras. Thanks!

MotownMaster
07-28-19, 17:58
There are two girls that I admire the most at BT's, Capri and Drea. Both look latina with long hair (TURN ON) and beautiful assets. Not sure what shifts they work but they are amazing. FS will be done at higher price but negotiate.

FinerThings
07-29-19, 09:43
I had a hell of a weekend! Started out Friday at FC went in around 4 pm and the talent was spot on and what I expect from the club. About 25 girls all 8 and above, I finally went back with a Columbian girl I don't know her stage name so I'm not saying her real name on here. $$$ FS I know it was expensive but I don't care she in my mind is a 10 and would repeat every week if I can. Saturday went to Bogarts days and met with Cookie my all time favorite go to when she is available, GFE $50 and totally worth it she treats you like a king highly recommend. Yes it was an expensive weekend but worth it.

Tom Tigers
07-29-19, 12:13
There are two girls that I admire the most at BT's, Capri and Drea. Both look latina with long hair (TURN ON) and beautiful assets. Not sure what shifts they work but they are amazing. FS will be done at higher price but negotiate.You need way more details than that- Negotiate to what? What is the starting price, what will they do now at what price, etc.

SomeDetroitGuy
07-29-19, 20:23
On the Advisor's advice, I checked out Bogart's in advance of bringing the wife along (she wanted me to make sure they had some women she'd enjoy). Got there Friday night around 11 pm.

Smokey dive bar, $5 cover and drinks were $8 to $11 a pop except for the irregular $5 specials. VIP pass was $10.

Had a hot, peppy little pixie girl plop down next to me, Sam. She went out of her way to tell me way too much personal info. It was her first day there after working Bazouki for a few years. She was sexy and cute, deadly combo, and short. White chick, late 20's. She did a couple dances with me, very handsy but no extras. After, she said she wanted to hang out with me so she came over to snuggle on the couches with me.

She nabbed a passing dancer, Tequila. Light skinned black woman (maybe biracial? Athletic body and pure dick sucking lips. Did a dance with her, too and she offered extras but I wasn't ready to yet so we just got really hands on.

After that, I sat back down and a gorgeous dancer, Alexis came off stage. She had a giant handful of 1's from a couple tipping at the rail so she sat down next to me to sort them out. She and I chatted a bit and she indicated she was willing to do extras. She was maybe 5'7", thin with C tits, white, brown hair, hazel eyes, said she was early 30's but looked mid 20's. We agreed on $180 for a bit of everything, no song limit. More tha I'd normally pay but damn she was hot. CBJ, CFS, and finished with CBJ. Had great skills, deep throated all the way to the base and rode me like a champ.

After we chatted and I asked about OTC (only for repeat customers) and entertaining my wife (she loves couples but doesn't eat pussy but does everything else). She said she works every Fri and Sat plus a day midweek (maybe Wed?

Going to take the wife back next weekend so we can both play. Very satisfying experience. Back room was definitely big enough for us all to have fun together.

Jd2011
07-29-19, 23:10
I saw her awhile back. The nipples are fun, but the sex was lame with her.

JD.

Look for Tory at Bogarts days mostly. She is an oldie, I have never done her but she might be a goodie. Very unique nipples.

WinterKnight
07-30-19, 07:20
Yesterday evening while driving home after work, I saw a young woman slowly making her way up the sidewalk along Michigan Avenue in Dearborn Heights on foot and stumbling a bit as one flip-flop would not stay on. She was dressed in play suit, carrying a purse and a large stuffed tote bag over her shoulder. I pulled over and offered her a ride. She asked me what time it was, just slowly enough to indicate she may have been on medication. I had to ask her direct questions to prompt her to say more -- "Where are you going? When do you need to be there?

She answered Silver Criket and 6:00, so I said I knew where that was and told her to get in, which she did. It was about twenty to six and the club was about a mile away, so she would have made it on time walking a normal pace, but not in her condition.

I drove her there in less than five minutes and tried to drop her off, but she did not want to arrive early. So I pulled into the McDonald's lot to park and talk.

She goes by the name Gina at the club. She is a white girl, age 29; her hair is dyed a reddish copper, about neck length, pretty face, nice smile, friendly manner, and her shape is kind of roly-poly.

Once she discovered that I had been to the clubs many times, she spoke frankly about dancing in the club. She gives extras only some of the time, and only to repeat customers whom she or the club owner knows. She asks for 125 for half and half; she's "not cheap" she said, but she also stated that 500 is unreasonable. Smart young woman who understands her market.

We talked about the various clubs she's worked in. Gina declared that the Venus club, Bogart's, and both the Henry's clubs were "gross"; the South club was "like a dungeon ", and the girls there are aggressively soliciting. (Someone suggested there was a girl posing as a monger on this thread because the poster used the word "gross" to describe a dancer; he could be right.).

I had to remind her twice, at one minute before, and one minute after the hour, that it was time to begin her shift. She invited me to come see her, but I was late for dinner, and besides, I already have two lovely young women whom I see regularly.

Gina seems like a nice girl, just a little bit scattered. If you look her up, let us know how she is.

LinchPin
07-31-19, 14:33
I had a hell of a weekend! Started out Friday at FC went in around 4 pm and the talent was spot on and what I expect from the club. About 25 girls all 8 and above, I finally went back with a Columbian girl I don't know her stage name so I'm not saying her real name on here. $$$ FS I know it was expensive but I don't care she in my mind is a 10 and would repeat every week if I can. Saturday went to Bogarts days and met with Cookie my all time favorite go to when she is available, GFE $50 and totally worth it she treats you like a king highly recommend. Yes it was an expensive weekend but worth it.Is this the Cookie that works at SC about 4 years back? Light skinned black girl, a little short?

Giraffe116
07-31-19, 20:04
Is this the Cookie that works at SC about 4 years back? Light skinned black girl, a little short?I know the Cookie you are talking about but the Bogart's Cookie is not the same one. She is white with a little bit of a gut.

FinerThings
07-31-19, 20:23
Is this the Cookie that works at SC about 4 years back? Light skinned black girl, a little short?No she may be Hispanic? She is about 5'5" brunette some tats and glasses. She is fantastic for bogarts anything goes with her!!

Weezon
08-01-19, 12:15
She nabbed a passing dancer, Tequila. Light skinned black woman (maybe biracial? Athletic body and pure dick sucking lips. Did a dance with her, too and she offered extras but I wasn't ready to yet so we just got really hands on.

What was the quote for extras from Tequila? I have never saw her before.

Weezon
08-01-19, 12:20
Any suggestions for the best metro Detroit clubs for an clean, kinda wimpy, white dude to roll to solo and grab some extras? In terms of safety, not looking out of place, and, of course, extras. Thanks!All the most referenced clubs on here are safe and there's solo wimpy guys of all races in everyone. LOL.

SomeDetroitGuy
08-01-19, 16:08
What was the quote for extras from Tequila? I have never saw her before.I didn't ask. Wasn't ready for them yet. Next time, I'll be sure to ask.

SilentStorm
08-01-19, 17:28
It's been a while I wrote something but been visiting cricket / flight club. Checked out Subi as well. The most recent visit at cricket was a ripoff though. The name was summer and she said she works at the flight club on night shifts and just checking out day shift here. She is good looking, nice rack and has red dyed hair. A solid 8 in my books but too bad the day turned out to be this way. Agreed on price and once in, half a song asked for the donation. I did push back saying let's quit right here but she convinced it's ok. (I should've left with this red flag). She immediately jumped to the deed and needless to say I wasn't very enthusiastic. 3 songs and she quit saying you're not getting hard. No point in arguing with her. Said I'll pay half on agreed and come back since I like her.

Nope. Demanded full price and I ended up paying little less only to find out she took my phone while coming out. With that, she demanded the rest back. Damm. Got the manager to help me get it back.

Never had an issue in years. Careful out there.

CreepInDetroit
08-01-19, 19:55
Hi, and Welcome to the D- I recommend Coli as I have been going there for years. Day shift is good, and the food is really good there. There are also daytime drink specials.

Lastly: Have Fun!Wait what! Coli is back on the menu? I thought they were a no go since the curtains came down.

Jules Jordan
08-02-19, 15:37
She is mid-20's, AA, short height, natural DD's, nice booty, wears glasses, and has a few tats. Damage was 130 for the works, minus Greek. I would repeat. Ciara typically dances mid-week afternoons here.

Jules Jordan
08-02-19, 15:39
She is mid-20's, white, dark hair, slender build, small tits, nice backside, and has a few tats. Damage was 120 for the works, minus Greek. I wouldn't repeat. It wasn't a terrible session, but she rushed me to finish towards the end.

Reviews101
08-02-19, 20:32

Lastly: Have Fun!

Wait what! Coli is back on the menu? I thought they were a no go since the curtains came down.Coli was great, haven't been back since the curtains came down. Can anyone confirm Coli is back in play?

BossDog69
08-02-19, 23:28
Let me start by saying Latina women are my downfall, Shakira has one of the best bodies I've seen is a long time. I walked in the club and saw her ass and was hooked, couple with her great tits. She does have some GPS going on but for $$. 5 gave me half an hour all covered. I know I paid well over what why'all will say I should have but I don't regret a dollar. This might just be my new club!

Deano666
08-03-19, 09:21
Settled with Cheyenne $ for bb head covered FS. Not bad and not great. OK bang for the buck.

RandyMiller021
08-03-19, 09:35
Probably it doesn't belong here but I'll be visiting Toronto soon and I couldn't get much info online, has anyone ever been to any strip club in Toronto? Suggestions? Price-range?

Jay23
08-03-19, 09:39
BT Tycoons always had that small club feeling thus time to time I stopped by.

I was there on Friday and talent except for few totally crap, kind of like out of a meth rehab. Everyone is in a pissy mode because there was like 4 customers on a Friday night.

Found out that they got busted a few weeks back and now VIP cover is 60 bucks.

Wolf24
08-04-19, 00:41
Settled with Cheyenne $ for bb head covered FS. Not bad and not great. OK bang for the buck.Never been to a strip before. I would like to go by my self. Are these strip clubs safe?. And do the strippers give FS to young guys (iam 25).

PowerHouse1
08-04-19, 09:40
Never been to a strip before. I would like to go by my self. Are these strip clubs safe?. And do the strippers give FS to young guys (iam 25).They're safe in my opinion. Go to these if you're looking for more comfortable places. Strippers are hustlers so that part you can't say are all safe or not.

Landing Strip.

Cricket.

Subis.

Coliseum.

Players.

Flight Club.

SpanxMcgee
08-04-19, 09:51
Never been to a strip before. I would like to go by my self. Are these strip clubs safe?. And do the strippers give FS to young guys (iam 25).I have been going to SE Michigan and Toledo strip clubs by myself for over 25 years since I was 18 and have never had any trouble. That said, I've read news reports about busts and the occasional altercation out in the parking lots. So they're about as safe as about any drinking establishment. I'm pretty sure the strippers don't care about your age, only about how thick your wallet is. You can always ask a girl if she will do extras or know any on their shift who will. Negotiate up front and don't get hustled.

Wolf24
08-04-19, 10:52
They're safe in my opinion. Go to these if you're looking for more comfortable places. Strippers are hustlers so that part you can't say are all safe or not.

Landing Strip.

Cricket.

Subis.

Coliseum.

Players.

Flight Club.I was thinking about bogart's. What about that place. Are the girls decent there and do they offer extra services.

Ray Raynor
08-04-19, 10:59
Aug 1st at Criket. Lotsa girls with some new faces.

One tall and tan, long reddish hair smoking body compared to the usual riff raff at Criket. Another was a sweet blonde spinner with a tight little figure. These two newbies were the cream pie of the crop for a Criket dayshift. With the weather being so good the past 3-4 weeks I hear business has been slow.

So, this day was a buyers market with many girls and fewer customers. MAria and Kyra were with their regulars while all the others were trying to compete with the new talent. Bargains galore today. I expect it to be the same story for the next few days. Most landlords will give them till the 7th.

I haven't been with many there but I know kyra (when she isn't with regulars) can be brought down to a BJ 80 or covered FS for 120 or in that ballpark.

HCanyon9999
08-04-19, 13:14
I swung by Coli last Wednesday night just after midnight to see what was available. You never know who might be having trouble making their tip-out, and I'm just a helpful guy. Valet parking and entry were fine. I took a seat at the bar, got a beer, and settled in to watch the goings on. After about 15 min I started getting greeted by one girl then another. Most were pretty enough even if not exactly my type. No actual dogs or heifers; the range was from 6 to 8. 75. Even bolt on lips, ass, and tits won't get you to 9 if you're bitchy with a case of GPS.

Most of the girls opened negotiations at $$$ except Ms. 8.75. She asked my budget, I told her $$ and she got bitchy asking if I thought she was some crack ***** and stormed off. Honestly, she looked too healthy for substance abuse problem, but if she sucks dick for money then I'm batting 500. Don't know for sure, the conversation ended there. By the way, she and another girl (cute, sweet, and all OEM) claim to be cousins, in from Vegas. The attitude matches the story. If you can afford time with Ms. 8.75, you might want to negotiate 'not talking' into your price.

Over the course of an hour I met most to the girls that appealed to me. None would take $. 4 - $. 6 as I was targeting. I finally settled on $$ with a very cute redhead going by Courtney. We got to the back and I learned all the curtains are down with no expectation of them going back up anytime soon. That threw me a little, but we moved forward. She's a clean girl, and wipes everything down, which is my overwhelming preference. After some dancing she started with a CBJ which was very good. I had to move her along to CG or I wouldn't last long enough to try it. She was very accommodating and rode nicely. The lack of curtains started getting to me and junior was distracted by the others coming and going. I asked her to switch back to BJ and she happily dropped to her knees and engaged turbo mode. This was the best BJ I've ever had, hands down. When I return to the D, she is definitely on my "must visit" list. Next time I'll swing by BT's or SC first to make a traditional deposit then go straight over to see Courtney so she can force round-2 out of me. She's polite and respectful, early 30's with a spinner build. Next time I see her I'll broach the topic of TO.

TeeTime69
08-04-19, 14:31
Never been to a strip before. I would like to go by my self. Are these strip clubs safe?..Watch out for Hope, she circulates. She has no hesitation ripping you off.

CommonSteve666
08-04-19, 16:45
Let me start by saying Latina women are my downfall, Shakira has one of the best bodies I've seen is a long time. I walked in the club and saw her ass and was hooked, couple with her great tits. She does have some GPS going on but for $$. 5 gave me half an hour all covered. I know I paid well over what why'all will say I should have but I don't regret a dollar. This might just be my new club!I'd like to try her as well, she does look hot. No need to apologize for what you spent. Your money, your right to spend as you see fit.

Timberwolf
08-04-19, 19:20
Never been to a strip before. I would like to go by my self. Are these strip clubs safe?. And do the strippers give FS to young guys (iam 25).Grab a change of clothes and head to Hanks!

Wolf24
08-04-19, 20:59
Watch out for Hope, she circulates. She has no hesitation ripping you off.What do you mean by ripping you off. How?. Is there a particural way or things you should say to a stripper to let her know you want extras without looking like a cop.

FrankyV8
08-05-19, 08:11
Hi all. Just moved to the region. Trying to get a lay of the land. Not really into all black clubs (I can appreciate them but not enjoy them) or smoking. Which clubs to avoid for me? Thanks?

MI-USMC
08-05-19, 11:03
They're safe in my opinion. Go to these if you're looking for more comfortable places. Strippers are hustlers so that part you can't say are all safe or not.

Landing Strip.

Cricket.

Subis.

Coliseum.

Players.

Flight Club.I'm trying to get intel on Ms. October. Who has some. I'm coming in to town I'm hoping she does FS.

VirCof
08-05-19, 15:36
Did you see college or Nathaly?

What's the name of the sweet, blonde spinner?

Aug 1st at Criket. Lotsa girls with some new faces.

One tall and tan, long reddish hair smoking body compared to the usual riff raff at Criket. Another was a sweet blonde spinner with a tight little figure. These two newbies were the cream pie of the crop for a Criket dayshift. With the weather being so good the past 3-4 weeks I hear business has been slow.

So, this day was a buyers market with many girls and fewer customers. MAria and Kyra were with their regulars while all the others were trying to compete with the new talent. Bargains galore today. I expect it to be the same story for the next few days. Most landlords will give them till the 7th.

I haven't been with many there but I know kyra (when she isn't with regulars) can be brought down to a BJ 80 or covered FS for 120 or in that ballpark.

SomeDetroitGuy
08-06-19, 17:03
The wife and I bailed out of a disappointing lifestyle meet and greet and decided to head over to Bogart's Saturday night.

$5 cover, drinks about $10 each but there were specials, $10 VIP wristbands.

There were about 10 or so women dancing, about three that were rather attractive. Had a tall, hot brunette sit with us, got immediately handsy with the wife. We chatted a bit and then she asked about dances. I asked if anything else was on the menu and she said no, clean dances only.

Ended up with another dancer, 5 6 brunette, 30's, attractive, not overweight but a little post baby belly. All in all, attractive. We asked about extras, she says $20 per song for each plus more fit BJ. I told her what we were after. A blowjob from her while I make out with me wife. She quotes $200 with a bunch of justifications. Yeah, more than a simple BJ should cost but this wasnt simple.

She got to the back, was quick and professional with the BJ, everything covered. By itself it was meh but it was hot having the wife watch and make out with me during it.

VIP rooms definitely big enough for three back there. Would go back but different dancer next time.

Don't recall names, sorry.

Pussylicker2
08-07-19, 14:52
I was thinking about bogart's. What about that place. Are the girls decent there and do they offer cellentextra services.I like Bogies, large free safe parking lot, and excellant food for not too much money. There's cigarette smoke too. The girls are a mixed bag, I've found that most of them won't do BBBJ, only CBJ. NEVER pay in advance, NEVER. You may need to do some normal dances to show you're not a cop. Go on a Tuesday, it's $10 dance day.

XaDudeX
08-08-19, 09:55
This was a couple weeks ago. Almost no customers and a half dozen women. There was a MILF there that I was interested in, but Nicole got me first. $80 for the fastest blowjob I've ever cum to in my life. Man, she hopped on it and wouldn't stop until I was drained.

PapaPump
08-08-19, 10:40
Has anyone seen Deanna at H8's recently? I've sent her a few texts and haven't heard back. She normally responds pretty quickly.

HoldenCaul
08-08-19, 11:12
Decided to stop at Criket for a couple hours around 2:00 PM a couple of weeks ago Tuesday. Hadn't been there in a while, and decided since there's no cover and no valet, it is risk free to get a couple of beers and see what's available. Domestic beers are 2 for $9 which I ordered upon finding a seat at the bar. I like the end of the bar closest to the door, because there is a little round stage on the bar that serves as a backrest when you position yourself at an angle in order to see the stage and floor. It was not looking good, saw a couple of tired old hands that knew me well enough not to approach as I've always turned them down in the past. Was hoping for Cassie or Elizabeth but didn't see them. One beer down and I was considering my next move, when I saw a young brunette with a great body, gave her a long stare (she was near the restrooms / smoking room), and she came over. Introduced herself as "Amira" or "Mira" something like that, not sure. A closer look revealed that indeed her body was smoking, her face a little messed up but pretty cute. Long black hair, olive skin, I would guessed she's mixed race of some sort. After some decent small talk, she asked if I am interested in dances. Absolutely. So I give her my standard line "how about 120 for everything?" and she says I am not sure what you mean, dances are 25 each. Uh oh, I was thinking I should have known, oh well. So I said yeah I am only interested in extras not dances, figuring she would move on. To my surprise, she said she could not do "everything" for 120 but a BBBJ would be on the menu for that amount. Awesome, I agreed, and back we go. 10 to the VIP troll and found a booth. Now, here's where it goes slightly downhill. After some teasing, clothing removal, and warm up, she says I need the 120 up front. I knew something like that was going to happen, I chuckled said no thanks and got up to leave. She panics and goes hey hey hey wait. How about half up front? OK, so I agree to this since I was going to hand her 25 anyway plus I had 10 invested besides that, so I was pot committed for at least 60. Hand it to her, and she gets down to business. Technique not good, did the old just the head while jerking trick, I removed her hand and then started pushing her head down gently at first then more forcefully when she tried going back to the jerking. She can go deep if she tries but clearly doesn't like it. She starts making these exasperated sounds and sighs and at one point angrily swats my hand off her head. At this point I am ready to give it up and not give her the other 60, she senses this and gets back down there to finish up. Then, in mid-suck, she holds up her hand with 3 fingers, indicating, I guess, that the 3rd song had played. So what? We agreed to no song count. I told her the more you stop sucking, the longer this is going to take. So then she starts sucking furiously to get me to come, as I was about to she says "DON'T COME IN MY MOUTH". Well, I did anyway, she jumps up like she was shot out of a cannon. Ha ha ha. Gave her the 60, she took it and left without a word. I went back to the bar to drink my second beer, and she showed up to work the guy next to me. Too bad I couldn't warn him. Needless to say, I will not repeat. Have fun.

GuyDetroit
08-08-19, 13:00
This was a couple weeks ago. Almost no customers and a half dozen women. There was a MILF there that I was interested in, but Nicole got me first. $80 for the fastest blowjob I've ever cum to in my life. Man, she hopped on it and wouldn't stop until I was drained.Is that the brunette with a phat ass and kinda floppy b cups, large tat on her leg

JabberWorky
08-08-19, 13:08
Does she still work at the Criket?

VirCof
08-08-19, 13:52
Brunette, fat, big boobs? Yes she is still working there.

Does she still work at the Criket?

Semi Regular
08-08-19, 15:25
Does she still work at the Criket?Yes, although she has become a bit more voluptuous. However still same great smile and beautiful face.

JabberWorky
08-08-19, 18:44
Brunette, fat, big boobs? Yes she is still working there.Thanks. She didn't used to be fat, but that was a couple of years ago. Does she still wear her gray sweater?

VirCof
08-08-19, 19:24
LOL, I like to seat in the same spot but closest to the door of the kitchen. Because of the view and because in that spot I always get a back massage from college.

Decided to stop at Criket for a couple hours around 2:00 PM a couple of weeks ago Tuesday. Hadn't been there in a while, and decided since there's no cover and no valet, it is risk free to get a couple of beers and see what's available. Domestic beers are 2 for $9 which I ordered upon finding a seat at the bar. I like the end of the bar closest to the door, because there is a little round stage on the bar that serves as a backrest when you position yourself at an angle in order to see the stage and floor. It was not looking good, saw a couple of tired old hands that knew me well enough not to approach as I've always turned them down in the past. Was hoping for Cassie or Elizabeth but didn't see them. One beer down and I was considering my next move, when I saw a young brunette with a great body, gave her a long stare (she was near the restrooms / smoking room), and she came over. Introduced herself as "Amira" or "Mira" something like that, not sure. A closer look revealed that indeed her body was smoking, her face a little messed up but pretty cute. Long black hair, olive skin, I would guessed she's mixed race of some sort. After some decent small talk, she asked if I am interested in dances. Absolutely. So I give her my standard line "how about 120 for everything?" and she says I am not sure what you mean, dances are 25 each. Uh oh, I was thinking I should have known, oh well. So I said yeah I am only interested in extras not dances, figuring she would move on. To my surprise, she said she could not do "everything" for 120 but a BBBJ would be on the menu for that amount. Awesome, I agreed, and back we go. 10 to the VIP troll and found a booth. Now, here's where it goes slightly downhill. After some teasing, clothing removal, and warm up, she says I need the 120 up front. I knew something like that was going to happen, I chuckled said no thanks and got up to leave. She panics and goes hey hey hey wait. How about half up front? OK, so I agree to this since I was going to hand her 25 anyway plus I had 10 invested besides that, so I was pot committed for at least 60. Hand it to her, and she gets down to business. Technique not good, did the old just the head while jerking trick, I removed her hand and then started pushing her head down gently at first then more forcefully when she tried going back to the jerking. She can go deep if she tries but clearly doesn't like it. She starts making these exasperated sounds and sighs and at one point angrily swats my hand off her head. At this point I am ready to give it up and not give her the other 60, she senses this and gets back down there to finish up. Then, in mid-suck, she holds up her hand with 3 fingers, indicating, I guess, that the 3rd song had played. So what? We agreed to no song count. I told her the more you stop sucking, the longer this is going to take. So then she starts sucking furiously to get me to come, as I was about to she says "DON'T COME IN MY MOUTH". Well, I did anyway, she jumps up like she was shot out of a cannon. Ha ha ha. Gave her the 60, she took it and left without a word. I went back to the bar to drink my second beer, and she showed up to work the guy next to me. Too bad I couldn't warn him. Needless to say, I will not repeat. Have fun.

Jules Jordan
08-08-19, 23:39
She is 20's, white, blonde, B-cup tits, tall, and has a few tats. Damage was 120 for the works, minus Greek. I wouldn't repeat. Her head game was decent, but she lacked energy during the main event.

Jules Jordan
08-08-19, 23:41
She is mid-20's, AA, dark hair, B-cup tits, athletic build, nice backside, and has a few tats. Damage was 120 for a GFE session. I would definitely repeat. Bubbles typically dances $10 dance nights here.

XaDudeX
08-09-19, 21:51
Is that the brunette with a phat ass and kinda floppy b cups, large tat on her legThat's how I remember her.

BrandoM
08-10-19, 11:04
Probably it doesn't belong here but I'll be visiting Toronto soon and I couldn't get much info online, has anyone ever been to any strip club in Toronto? Suggestions? Price-range?Better to just go to a massage parlor there. You can get bodyslides and stuff there from actual attractive women, unlike here.

Madscientist
08-10-19, 14:22
Decided to stop at Criket for a couple hours around 2:00 PM a couple of weeks ago Tuesday. Hadn't been there in a while, and decided since there's no cover and no valet, it is risk free to get a couple of beers and see what's available. Domestic beers are 2 for $9 which I ordered upon finding a seat at the bar. I like the end of the bar closest to the door, because there is a little round stage on the bar that serves as a backrest when you position yourself at an angle in order to see the stage and floor. It was not looking good, saw a couple of tired old hands that knew me well enough not to approach as I've always turned them down in the past. Was hoping for Cassie or Elizabeth but didn't see them. One beer down and I was considering my next move, when I saw a young brunette with a great body, gave her a long stare (she was near the restrooms / smoking room), and she came over. Introduced herself as "Amira" or "Mira" something like that, not sure. A closer look revealed that indeed her body was smoking, her face a little messed up but pretty cute. Long black hair, olive skin, I would guessed she's mixed race of some sort. After some decent small talk, she asked if I am interested in dances. Absolutely. So I give her my standard line "how about 120 for everything?" and she says I am not sure what you mean, dances are 25 each. Uh oh, I was thinking I should have known, oh well. So I said yeah I am only interested in extras not dances, figuring she would move on. To my surprise, she said she could not do "everything" for 120 but a BBBJ would be on the menu for that amount. Awesome, I agreed, and back we go. 10 to the VIP troll and found a booth. Now, here's where it goes slightly downhill. After some teasing, clothing removal, and warm up, she says I need the 120 up front. I knew something like that was going to happen, I chuckled said no thanks and got up to leave. She panics and goes hey hey hey wait. How about half up front? OK, so I agree to this since I was going to hand her 25 anyway plus I had 10 invested besides that, so I was pot committed for at least 60. Hand it to her, and she gets down to business. Technique not good, did the old just the head while jerking trick, I removed her hand and then started pushing her head down gently at first then more forcefully when she tried going back to the jerking. She can go deep if she tries but clearly doesn't like it. She starts making these exasperated sounds and sighs and at one point angrily swats my hand off her head. At this point I am ready to give it up and not give her the other 60, she senses this and gets back down there to finish up. Then, in mid-suck, she holds up her hand with 3 fingers, indicating, I guess, that the 3rd song had played. So what? We agreed to no song count. I told her the more you stop sucking, the longer this is going to take. So then she starts sucking furiously to get me to come, as I was about to she says "DON'T COME IN MY MOUTH". Well, I did anyway, she jumps up like she was shot out of a cannon. Ha ha ha. Gave her the 60, she took it and left without a word. I went back to the bar to drink my second beer, and she showed up to work the guy next to me. Too bad I couldn't warn him. Needless to say, I will not repeat. Have fun.Dances in the back at Cricke t25 per song now?

SilentStorm
08-10-19, 23:08
Dances in the back at Cricke t25 per song now?As far as I know, it's $20 per song during the day and $25 per song for the night shift. But interestingly, I've encountered a few on day shift who swing it as $25 per song and if you questioned, they agree to $20 saying, oh I got mixed up!!

NietzscheKeen
08-11-19, 07:51
I haven't been to a strip club since 2002. All the clubs where I live have a 3 foot rule, dances are not private and lingerie must be worn. Hoping to visit H8's and Bogies while I'm in detroit. Soynds like a fulfilling experience. Sounds like Bogarts has the better looking women? PM me with any suggestions or advice since I've never seeked out extras at a club before. I've been doing my research on here, do it sounds pretty straight forward I guess. I'll be staying a bit north of detroit. Anything going on up there? Thanks!

Pussylicker2
08-11-19, 12:22
I haven't been to a strip club since 2002. All the clubs where I live have a 3 foot rule, dances are not private and lingerie must be worn. Hoping to visit H8's and Bogies while I'm in detroit. Soynds like a fulfilling experience. Sounds like Bogarts has the better looking women? PM me with any suggestions or advice since I've never seeked out extras at a club before. I've been doing my research on here, do it sounds pretty straight forward I guess. I'll be staying a bit north of detroit. Anything going on up there? Thanks!I like boggies and Henry's.

Some notes: there are 2 Henry's, h8 north (h8 n) and h8 south (h8's). H8 n is the one in inkster close to bogies. Bogies and H8 N are owned by the same family. As you leave either club, you can ask the doorman for a ticket to the other club, save $5.

Bogies has excellent food for not much money. H8 N doesn't serve food. If you eat at bogies, don't just order off the menu, walk up to the kitchen window, there is a blackboard listing the days specials.

It's been my experience that girls at h8 n are more inclined to do BBBJ than girls at bogies. The VIP booths at bogies are larger and better than h8 n. The quality of the girls varies, plenty of fuglies at both clubs, and occasional hotties.

As always, negotiate services before going up to the VIP. Don't be shy, tell her you'd like to get some extras. She'll ask what are you looking for. You could be a cop, she is not a cop, so just say you're hoping to get a blow job. I assure you she hears that every day. Do not let the girl rob you, they won't call the cops, they don't have your car keys so you can just leave. If they threaten to call the cops because they think you owe for more songs, just say fine, call them. They won't.

Flight Club is right there close to bogies, I've never gone there because they INSIST on valet parking your car, so you don't have your keys. If they decide you owe $100 for a VIP dance, they can "lose" your car keys, or block your car with another car until you pay. Screw that! Have fun, h8 n and bogies are both nice clubs. I recommend Dallas at h8 n.

GRJoe
08-11-19, 14:26
Last night, Sat night, I was in Southfield not far from Subi's when I noticed a dashboard alert that I am losing pressure on one of my tires. I pulled over at the gas station and was able to locate a screw sticking out of my rear tire. I started to panic cause I'm 150 miles from home, it's 11 pm, and my car doesn't have a spare whee / tire. I have regular tires and a Slime set but I never used it before. For some reason, first I just started adding air to that tire and for some magical reason pressure stayed on without using Slime. Great but now my hands are dirty like hell and I got an idea to swing to Subi's, wash my hands and recover from my first shock before I hit the highway. Thought I'm not going to stay long and will park on a side road rather then pay valet. All good spots were taken and I decided to park in front of the stop sign as far as I could so I don't block the guy behind me. Probably about car lengths from the stop sign. A hand wash and one beer later I come to my car, kick the tire old good way to make sure I can fly on the highway and started setting my Waze driving directions. All of sudden I see the valet guy coming to my window all happy asking me if I see the ticket on my windshield. I thought he is giving me a ticket because I didn't use his parking and was about to tell him to leave me alone. He said I'm lucky cop did not call a tow car and now I'll have to pay over $200 because I didn't want pay him $6. I truly think he called the cops on me. Long story short, wach out for that asshole and the red painted curb so you don't get a ticket also.

JacobCock7
08-11-19, 16:53
Visited LS 2-3 months back. I was sitting in corner at bar counter back to poles. Met Kim, nice plump girl that time black hair. She was with another customer for some time towards the other end of bar counter. Few time we had eye contact. Soon comes up, asks for dance. I said later, She sat beside me, we discussed on different general topics. Again asked for dance, I straight went for extras. She said only dance I said okay, after 1st song asked what in extras? I expressed for CBJ, so 3 songs + CBJ for $. CBJ was little rushed. Overall okay experience.

HoldenCaul
08-12-19, 09:02
I like boggies and Henry's.

Some notes: there are 2 Henry's, h8 north (h8 n) and h8 south (h8's). H8 n is the one in inkster close to bogies. Bogies and H8 N are owned by the same family. As you leave either club, you can ask the doorman for a ticket to the other club, save $5.

Bogies has excellent food for not much money. H8 N doesn't serve food. If you eat at bogies, don't just order off the menu, walk up to the kitchen window, there is a blackboard listing the days specials.

It's been my experience that girls at h8 n are more inclined to do BBBJ than girls at bogies. The VIP booths at bogies are larger and better than h8 n. The quality of the girls varies, plenty of fuglies at both clubs, and occasional hotties.

As always, negotiate services before going up to the VIP. Don't be shy, tell her you'd like to get some extras. She'll ask what are you looking for. You could be a cop, she is not a cop, so just say you're hoping to get a blow job. I assure you she hears that every day. Do not let the girl rob you, they won't call the cops, they don't have your car keys so you can just leave. If they threaten to call the cops because they think you owe for more songs, just say fine, call them. They won't.

Flight Club is right there close to bogies, I've never gone there because they INSIST on valet parking your car, so you don't have your keys. If they decide you owe $100 for a VIP dance, they can "lose" your car keys, or block your car with another car until you pay. Screw that! Have fun, h8 n and bogies are both nice clubs. I recommend Dallas at h8 n.This advice is spot-on (great write up PL2), I will add a couple of things:

- Yeah the valets are annoying and I mostly avoid them too for these same reasons, but there are ways around them IF you really want to go to one of these clubs (I would only recommend FC and BT's Dearborn). Way around is park somewhere nearby and walk in. Not optimal just saying it is possible.

- I would add Silver Criket to the list, no valet, no bathroom troll, drink prices reasonable, girls the same quality maybe a cut above.

- Besides Dallas who is excellent, I also enjoy Nicole, Camilla, and Sasha at H8 N.

Have fun and report back.

Pygophile
08-12-19, 10:00
Anyone visited her recently?

https://detroit.rubratings.com/116730

FinerThings
08-12-19, 11:48
This advice is spot-on (great write up PL2), I will add a couple of things:

- Yeah the valets are annoying and I mostly avoid them too for these same reasons, but there are ways around them IF you really want to go to one of these clubs (I would only recommend FC and BT's Dearborn). Way around is park somewhere nearby and walk in. Not optimal just saying it is possible.

- I would add Silver Criket to the list, no valet, no bathroom troll, drink prices reasonable, girls the same quality maybe a cut above.

- Besides Dallas who is excellent, I also enjoy Nicole, Camilla, and Sasha at H8 N.

Have fun and report back.Does Dallas offer GFE with FS? I met her last week late into her shift but she only talked BJ I think she is so hot I want it all. Any intel would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

HoldenCaul
08-12-19, 17:10
Does Dallas offer GFE with FS? I met her last week late into her shift but she only talked BJ I think she is so hot I want it all. Any intel would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.Yes she does, DM me for details of my experience.

RemoMask
08-13-19, 13:50
I know some clubs runs dance specials on specific day. It was Bogarts, HenryN&S and some other clubs. But I forgot which one on which day. Anyone?

From reading few pages, it seems like there was changes to VIP. Which one does still have decent cover? Been couple years since I visited a club.

Pussylicker2
08-13-19, 20:42
I know some clubs runs dance specials on specific day. It was Bogarts, HenryN&S and some other clubs. But I forgot which one on which day. Anyone?

From reading few pages, it seems like there was changes to VIP. Which one does still have decent cover? Been couple years since I visited a club.$10 dance day -.

Monday. H8 N.

Tuesday. Bogarts.

Wednesday. H8S.

H8N a,nd bogies have private VIP, I believe H8S does also.

XaDudeX
08-13-19, 22:23
This advice is spot-on (great write up PL2), I will add a couple of things:

Have fun and report back.Fuck. I need to go back. I haven't seen Camilla in forever and I haven't seen Dallas at all.

NietzscheKeen
08-14-19, 16:15
Any idea of the cost for the private VIP rooms mentioned?
And what days times would be my best bet for catching Dallas and the other faves?

Incognito1234
08-15-19, 03:17
It's been a while since I've posted a review but here's one and don't ask me about the pricing. My deal with a girl is my deal and yours is yours. I'm not going to screw up a dancer's cash flow and I'm certainly not going to fuck up whatever deal I might have going. The reason for my review hiatus and why I say this is because of a couple of bad experiences from posting reviews in the past.

Anyway, back to South. Her name is Haley and she's a relatively new addition (within the last few months) to Henry's South, although I've previously seen her a couple of times at Bogart's as well.

Haley is an attractive 20-something Hispanic girl with long dark hair, smaller breasts and a long, thinner torso that leads to a full "booty". It's firm, not extremely small, excessively large or in any way sloppy. In fact, it's quite nice from any angle and I give it my certified USDA stamp of approval. Additionally, she's slightly taller than most girls and I'd guess her height to be 5'8" or 5'9". Typically, I'll see girls that are a bit more petite but since I'm an ass man and have a preference for girls with smaller breasts, you could say that she's my type.

She's nice to talk too, very accommodating, reasonable and has quite an accomplished backroom skill set. It's like she's using some kind of voodoo magic to keep my body numb while she's getting me off. Every so often, you'll find a performer that just seems to hit all of your buttons perfectly and she's one of them for me. The only thing that could make it better would be if Greek were an option but unfortunately, it's not. Anyway, there's a reason that she's as popular as she is and it's well worth the drive over there to see her.

Ghill33
08-15-19, 10:34
Last night, Sat night, I was in Southfield not far from Subi's when I noticed a dashboard alert that I am losing pressure on one of my tires. I pulled over at the gas station and was able to locate a screw sticking out of my rear tire. I started to panic cause I'm 150 miles from home, it's 11 pm, and my car doesn't have a spare whee / tire. I have regular tires and a Slime set but I never used it before. For some reason, first I just started adding air to that tire and for some magical reason pressure stayed on without using Slime. Great but now my hands are dirty like hell and I got an idea to swing to Subi's, wash my hands and recover from my first shock before I hit the highway. Thought I'm not going to stay long and will park on a side road rather then pay valet. All good spots were taken and I decided to park in front of the stop sign as far as I could so I don't block the guy behind me. Probably about car lengths from the stop sign. A hand wash and one beer later I come to my car, kick the tire old good way to make sure I can fly on the highway and started setting my Waze driving directions. All of sudden I see the valet guy coming to my window all happy asking me if I see the ticket on my windshield. I thought he is giving me a ticket because I didn't use his parking and was about to tell him to leave me alone. He said I'm lucky cop did not call a tow car and now I'll have to pay over $200 because I didn't want pay him $6. I truly think he called the cops on me. Long story short, wach out for that asshole and the red painted curb so you don't get a ticket also.Wouldn't surprise me if he called the cops. One time I parked around the corner, in front of a house, and a manager came dashing out of the back door to stare me down. As if he wanted to give me a similar speech but got scared LOL. They definitely seem to be keeping track of who's parked where.

Ghill33
08-15-19, 10:39
It's been a while since I've posted a review but here's one and don't ask me about the pricing. My deal with a girl is my deal and yours is yours. I'm not going to screw up a dancer's cash flow and I'm certainly not going to fuck up whatever deal I might have going. The reason for my review hiatus and why I say this is because of a couple of bad experiences from posting reviews in the past.

Anyway, back to South. Her name is Haley and she's a relatively new addition (within the last few months) to Henry's South, although I've previously seen her a couple of times at Bogart's as well.

Haley is an attractive 20-something Hispanic girl with long dark hair, smaller breasts and a long, thinner torso that leads to a full "booty". It's firm, not extremely small, excessively large or in any way sloppy. In fact, it's quite nice from any angle and I give it my certified USDA stamp of approval. Additionally, she's slightly taller than most girls and I'd guess her height to be 5'8" or 5'9". Typically, I'll see girls that are a bit more petite but since I'm an ass man and have a preference for girls with smaller breasts, you could say that she's my type.

She's nice to talk too, very accommodating, reasonable and has quite an accomplished backroom skill set. It's like she's using some kind of voodoo magic to keep my body numb while she's getting me off. Every so often, you'll find a performer that just seems to hit all of your buttons perfectly and she's one of them for me. The only thing that could make it better would be if Greek were an option but unfortunately, it's not. Anyway, there's a reason that she's as popular as she is and it's well worth the drive over there to see her.I haven't done any extras with her, but I can also vouch for her being nice and accommodating. Definitely one of the best girls you'll ever find at South.

Schuffles
08-15-19, 22:40
Sitting at Bogart's. Alexis is legit. Otherwise a pretty mixed bag. Not a lot of hustle tonight.

DirtyDano
08-15-19, 22:48

She's nice to talk too, very accommodating, reasonable and has quite an accomplished backroom skill set. It's like she's using some kind of voodoo magic to keep my body numb while she's getting me off. Every so often, you'll find a performer that just seems to hit all of your buttons perfectly and she's one of them for me. The only thing that could make it better would be if Greek were an option but unfortunately, it's not. Anyway, there's a reason that she's as popular as she is and it's well worth the drive over there to see her.Thanks for the review. I have always appreciated your recommendations and that is going back to scorps days.

SomeDetroitGuy
08-16-19, 06:55
Sitting at Bogart's. Alexis is legit. Otherwise a pretty mixed bag. Not a lot of hustle tonight.Alexis is amazing. Great oral skills, too. She quotes a higher number ($180 for CBJ and cfs) and won't come down far but she's worth it. Pretty sure she works Friday and Saturday nights.

Incognito1234
08-16-19, 13:23
Thanks for the review. I have always appreciated your recommendations and that is going back to scorps days.Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it as well!. Wow! Scorps. That was a long time ago. Maybe 8-10 years ago that it was shut down? EV went down around the same time, as I recall?

Ackson13
08-16-19, 19:03

She's nice to talk too, very accommodating, reasonable and has quite an accomplished backroom skill set. It's like she's using some kind of voodoo magic to keep my body numb while she's getting me off. Every so often, you'll find a performer that just seems to hit all of your buttons perfectly and she's one of them for me. The only thing that could make it better would be if Greek were an option but unfortunately, it's not. Anyway, there's a reason that she's as popular as she is and it's well worth the drive over there to see her.Any idea when she works?

SolarD
08-17-19, 09:17
A dancer I met at Colliseum posted a video of the place getting raided last night (Friday 16th). Her post indicated that they raided the place to get girls with warrants out for them, and that the VIP area was closed before the raid happened. Do owners generally know when this sort of thing is going to go down? Also, was anybody there who could tell more about the situation? Stay safe out there y'all!

Incognito1234
08-17-19, 14:19
Any idea when she works?She was there Wednesday and I would guess nights on the weekends.

StripperLover
08-17-19, 15:38
A dancer I met at Colliseum posted a video of the place getting raided last night (Friday 16th). Her post indicated that they raided the place to get girls with warrants out for them, and that the VIP area was closed before the raid happened. Do owners generally know when this sort of thing is going to go down? Also, was anybody there who could tell more about the situation? Stay safe out there y'all!They usually raid up and down 8 mile and all the bouncers know each other so if one club gets raided the others hear about it and shut down the VIP straight away.

Jay23
08-18-19, 08:37
A dancer I met at Colliseum posted a video of the place getting raided last night (Friday 16th). Her post indicated that they raided the place to get girls with warrants out for them, and that the VIP area was closed before the raid happened. Do owners generally know when this sort of thing is going to go down? Also, was anybody there who could tell more about the situation? Stay safe out there y'all!I was there until around 11 PM and saw nothing, but the club was quite. This must-have happened later.

NietzscheKeen
08-18-19, 14:48
It's mych more dive-ish than I expected. Went around 2 pm. Two girls were working: pamela and holt? (Maybe). Both were just okay looking, but I think pamela looked better. She initiated the dance, was touchy on the main floor, immediately offered extras once in the booth. BBBJ and cfs. This blew my mind. I thought this only happened in movies. Was going to offer pamela more for later, but she started working another guy.

Good time overall. I'll be back tomorrow, LOL.

Pussylicker2
08-19-19, 18:58
Just wondering who still works there. Pixie? Little Ashley? Dallas? Thanks!

NietzscheKeen
08-19-19, 22:48
Damn. This girl was great company. Smooth skin, tight body, booty that moves just right. Tight and smells awesome, LOL. Had a bit of GPS like many attractive black women, but I enjoyed my time. Wish they had better AC in the VIP, a guy can work up a sweat back there.

Incognito1234
08-20-19, 14:46
Just wondering who still works there. Pixie? Little Ashley? Dallas? Thanks!According to what I'm reading elsewhere, Pixie is still there and apparently, is a popular attraction. It's been probably 3 or 4 months since I was last there but I recall seeing Dallas there. As far as little Ashley goes, I understand that she got fired again but I'd rather not publish why publicly and no, it's not because of an STD.

Jackbb
08-21-19, 08:26
Damn. This girl was great company. Smooth skin, tight body, booty that moves just right. Tight and smells awesome, LOL. Had a bit of GPS like many attractive black women, but I enjoyed my time. Wish they had better AC in the VIP, a guy can work up a sweat back there.What does GPS stand for? Thanks.

ChopprDude
08-21-19, 09:06
What does GPS stand for? Thanks.Golden Pussy Syndrome.

Moonglow913
08-21-19, 09:15
Golden Pussy Syndrome.Expect high rates.

Wolf24
08-21-19, 12:25
I would like to try a new experience at one of the strip club that are usually mentioned here. I want a girl who's got at BBBJ but I am also a little paranoid. Anyone here has a bad experience of catching a dissease from BBBJ from stripers?. Are they clean. Also who would you recomend that I should try and whitch girls should I avoid?. Please reply here or pm me. Thank very mutch.

Pussylicker2
08-21-19, 15:28
I would like to try a new experience at one of the strip club that are usually mentioned here. I want a girl who's got at BBBJ but I am also a little paranoid. Anyone here has a bad experience of catching a dissease from BBBJ from stripers?. Are they clean. Also who would you recomend that I should try and whitch girls should I avoid?. Please reply here or pm me. Thank very mutch.I've wondered the same thing. Fact is I've never heard of anyone getting a disease from a hummer. I've had hundreds of girls give me BBBJ, and never a problem, and I have my foreskin. I'd try H8 N for BBBJ.

JVisaGod
08-21-19, 18:42
I've wondered the same thing. Fact is I've never heard of anyone getting a disease from a hummer. I've had hundreds of girls give me BBBJ, and never a problem, and I have my foreskin. I'd try H8 N for BBBJ.I'm pretty sure she left the business just a few weeks later and I have not seen her or heard anyone mention her since then. If anyone remembers it was the girl whose boyfriend came on here asking if anyone knew if she was doing extras.

Incognito1234
08-21-19, 19:01
I would like to try a new experience at one of the strip club that are usually mentioned here. I want a girl who's got at BBBJ but I am also a little paranoid. Anyone here has a bad experience of catching a dissease from BBBJ from stripers?. Are they clean. Also who would you recomend that I should try and whitch girls should I avoid?. Please reply here or pm me. Thank very mutch.There's always a risk, when you have sexual contact or exchange bodily fluids.

To become a bit more graphic, as an example, what if she's carrying a disease and has an open sore or small cut on the inside of her mouth? Remember, when you're with a girl, you're with everyone else that she's ever been with too.

Still, like many others on this board, I've been frequenting the clubs for years and I've never had a problem either. Having said that, I knocked on wood as I wrote this.

SteveSpy56
08-22-19, 14:37
Hello All,

Avid forum reader not much of a poster. Stopped by SC on Tuesday around 4. Sat down for a beer and only.

One girl came to me but just chatted. Seen a 7 with Tats wearing a backpack but did not show me any attention so I left and headed to BT's. I got there around 5:30, a decent blonde was on stage and was giving me those f me eyes. She came down and we talked. She told me the whole spill about rent due and so on. I asked what was on the menu and she asked how much money I had LOL. I told her I have 120 plus 20 for the troll for everything. She then tells me the troll charge has gone up to 40. I thought she was saying this to get another 20 out of me but I confirmed the price change with the bouncer. He told me it went up about 3 weeks ago. I told him to point me to the guy to voice my concern about the new rates. All in all, I agreed for everything covered for 100 and 40 to the troll since that's all I had. Oh and also I told her also I didn't have my bank card to get more money out so she wouldn't ask.

Wolf24
08-22-19, 15:12
I'm pretty sure she left the business just a few weeks later and I have not seen her or heard anyone mention her since then. If anyone remembers it was the girl whose boyfriend came on here asking if anyone knew if she was doing extras.How did you treat it.

Kliffslp
08-22-19, 19:20
Just wondering who still works there. Pixie? Little Ashley? Dallas? Thanks!Seen Pixie and Dallas less than a month ago, on a Monday.

Have only spent time with Dallas though.

Marelobo Mex
08-22-19, 19:23
Hello All,

Avid forum reader not much of a poster. Stopped by SC on Tuesday around 4. Sat down for a beer and only.

One girl came to me but just chatted. Seen a 7 with Tats wearing a backpack but did not show me any attention so I left and headed to BT's. I got there around 5:30, a decent blonde was on stage and was giving me those f me eyes. She came down and we talked. She told me the whole spill about rent due and so on. I asked what was on the menu and she asked how much money I had LOL. I told her I have 120 plus 20 for the troll for everything. She then tells me the troll charge has gone up to 40. I thought she was saying this to get another 20 out of me but I confirmed the price change with the bouncer. He told me it went up about 3 weeks ago. I told him to point me to the guy to voice my concern about the new rates. All in all, I agreed for everything covered for 100 and 40 to the troll since that's all I had. Oh and also I told her also I didn't have my bank card to get more money out so she wouldn't ask.SS, this doesn't sound right.

I was there a few times in the last 3 weeks and it was still $20.

Tuesday day shift doesn't seem the likely time to raise prices.

MM.

NietzscheKeen
08-22-19, 21:11
You have to pay the troll toll if you want to get in that girl's hole. You have to pay the troll toll to get in. LOL.

Deano666
08-22-19, 22:04
Hello All,

One girl came to me but just chatted. Seen a 7 with Tats wearing a backpack but did not show me any attention so I left and headed to BT's. I got there around 5:30, a decent blonde was on stage and was giving me those f me eyes. She came down and we talked. She told me the whole spill about rent due and so on. I asked what was on the menu and she asked how much money I had LOL. I told her I have 120 plus 20 for the troll for everything. She then tells me the troll charge has gone up to 40. I thought she was saying this to get another 20 out of me but I confirmed the price change with the bouncer. He told me it went up about 3 weeks ago. I told him to point me to the guy to voice my concern about the new rates. All in all, I agreed for everything covered for 100 and 40 to the troll since that's all I had. Oh and also I told her also I didn't have my bank card to get more money out so she wouldn't ask.Yes the girls have to pay 20 I think once plus there tip out. Still been 20 for me the last 3 week's. Beer bucket now $30 too much nickel dime bullshit now. Bts is on my don't go list now.

Advisor
08-23-19, 17:30
Odd night at H8 N. Left with all my money minus the price of several beers. I used to really like this place but the drama continues to grow. As soon as I sat at the bar a 'pornstar' Barbie (porn name Caramel Starr or something similar) sat next to me. At first she was talking how beautiful she was. Total red flag for me. But then she got much more real and actually acted like a decent human being. So as we chat she told me about the movies she was in, including "Facial Abuse" so naturally my interest was peaked, as I only like french lessons in VIP. But she wouldn't budge from $2 and I'm glad she didn't. As we talked I suggested her next film should be of her doing VIP's. She immediately became the person I thought she was when I first met her, became very offended, said she was a professional and that was for amateurs! LOL. So I said, OK make it a pro-am. She didn't like that comment either. Told me I was a nobody and not her agent. I said "OK settled down. I was joking" which pissed her off even more so I just turned my back to her. She left to go on stage thankfully. Another girl saw us and asked what happened and I replied "Nothing. She is just weird" and let it go at that.

Weeellll, after she got off stage she ran over to me at the bar, where I was still seated remind you, and hollered "A dancer told me you said I was weird. You aint nothing but white trash! And she wouldn't stop saying it until finally told her off. I had to yell back at her to get her to shut up which is weird. Told her she was a low-life ***** and dumber than than the chair I was sitting on. Then she left. I never was racially attacked before in all of the bars I mongered. And there have been some way worse than H8 N, LOL. Anyway the manager was there so I told him. He motioned to talk to her but then she continued siting with other customers afterwards so I doubt she got into any trouble.

Also I met the really cute Hannah and Kelce but they play only in the rain, so I passed. Not sure I can take these places anymore. Maybe just stick to Sundays, which seem more relaxed. I don't like Bogarts, BT's nor Criket either. Might just have to bite the bullet and prepare to spend more $$ but less frequently at Flight Club and Landing Strip.

TomSmith26
08-23-19, 19:18
Required $40 for VIP visit.

This place keeps getting worse.

Weezon
08-23-19, 19:52
Odd night at H8 N. Left with all my money minus the price of several beers. I used to really like this place but the drama continues to grow. As soon as I sat at the bar a 'pornstar' Barbie (porn name Caramel Starr or something similar) sat next to me. At first she was talking how beautiful she was. Total red flag for me. But then she got much more real and actually acted like a decent human being. So as we chat she told me about the movies she was in, including "Facial Abuse" so naturally my interest was peaked, as I only like french lessons in VIP. But she wouldn't budge from $2 and I'm glad she didn't. As we talked I suggested her next film should be of her doing VIP's. She immediately became the person I thought she was when I first met her, became very offended, said she was a professional and that was for amateurs! LOL. So I said, OK make it a pro-am. She didn't like that comment either. Told me I was a nobody and not her agent. I said "OK settled down. I was joking" which pissed her off even more so I just turned my back to her. She left to go on stage thankfully. Another girl saw us and asked what happened and I replied "Nothing. She is just weird" and let it go at that.

Weeellll, after she got off stage she ran over to me at the bar, where I was still seated remind you, and hollered "A dancer told me you said I was weird. You aint nothing but white trash! And she wouldn't stop saying it until finally told her off. I had to yell back at her to get her to shut up which is weird. Told her she was a low-life ***** and dumber than than the chair I was sitting on. Then she left. I never was racially attacked before in all of the bars I mongered. And there have been some way worse than H8 N, LOL. Anyway the manager was there so I told him. He motioned to talk to her but then she continued siting with other customers afterwards so I doubt she got into any trouble.

Also I met the really cute Hannah and Kelce but they play only in the rain, so I passed. Not sure I can take these places anymore. Maybe just stick to Sundays, which seem more relaxed. I don't like Bogarts, BT's nor Criket either. Might just have to bite the bullet and prepare to spend more $$ but less frequently at Flight Club and Landing Strip.You weren't racially attacked. You just had your first run in with a typical crash stripper. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I Googled her and she's not that good looking but she definitely does it all. I mean everything. And she not a pro. Please tell me you didn't use the "N" word? Just because she pitched didn't mean you had to swing at it.

Weezon
08-23-19, 20:03
Damn. This girl was great company. Smooth skin, tight body, booty that moves just right. Tight and smells awesome, LOL. Had a bit of GPS like many attractive black women, but I enjoyed my time. Wish they had better AC in the VIP, a guy can work up a sweat back there.What she look like? What was the ticket? What day and shift?

Advisor
08-23-19, 22:40
You weren't racially attacked. You just had your first run in with a typical crash stripper. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I Googled her and she's not that good looking but she definitely does it all. I mean everything. And she not a pro. Please tell me you didn't use the "N" word? Just because she pitched didn't mean you had to swing at it.Funny how my word got blocked out. The W word. Rhymes with core. LOL. And I still think a black dancer calling me white trash is racist.

Jules Jordan
08-24-19, 00:50
She is mid-20's, white, dark hair, large natural tits, petite build, nice backside, and has a few tats. Damage was 140 for a GFE session. I would definitely repeat. Amanda typically dances weekend evenings here.

Jules Jordan
08-24-19, 00:51
She is mid-20's, white, dirty blonde, B-cup tits, thin build, and has a few tats. Damage was 120 for a GFE session. I would definitely repeat. Lily typically dances mid-week to weekend evenings here.

Weezon
08-24-19, 11:08
Funny how my word got blocked out. The W word. Rhymes with core. LOL. And I still think a black dancer calling me white trash is racist.If you feel that way then it was. That's all that matters. I saw her last night. She looks better in person but she has no curves without the bolt ons. She wasn't getting any action and the place was packed.

Weezon
08-24-19, 11:37
I started the night at H8 N. The place was packed. Lot of girls but nothing eye catching as usual. So I left and went to Bogart's. It was not as busy and nothing special there either. I saw Bubbles that Jules reported on. She has a lot of ass but average looks. She's a nice girl tho. She quotes 1. 5 for top or bottom not both and held firm. I think she was worn out and figured she made enough. She's pretty new to the game. So I bounced. Went to Cricket it was packed. The usual suspects working. Talked to Ashley from H8 N for a minute. She told me why she got fired. She wasn't wasted out of her mind and she's keeping the weight on. Ass looks good. I have never had a dance from her so I wasn't really looking for one. But rent must be due or the girls are having a hell of a night. Every girl quoted $300 and held firm. Like they created a union or some shit. 80% of them I've had for $1 to $1. 5 tops. There was this new cute black girl with a nice ass I really wanted to take back. I was buzzed so I have no idea what her name was. She quotes $300 after I got her to admit she was open to extras. I had to tell her I have no problem going home with my money. She laughed but she hadn't had a VIP all night. She was new to dancing. I kinda hope she doesn't get caught up with the quick money life. But this is business and no one is exempt from the rules of the game. I'd be damn if I ever pay $300 for 20 minutes in a VIP booth. And I had $500 on me.

Wolf24
08-24-19, 21:13
Just wanted to list some of my experiences and pricing with some of the girls I've had the Pleasure meeting with over the last 12 Months at Players's and Coli.

PLAYER'S.

Paris- She's been at Players's for quite a few years, early 30's, 5'1, 115 lbs. Brunette, olive skin, nice bolt ons, flat stomach, phat butt, added a few tattoos recently. I consider her a solid 8-9 overall looks. I've met with her several times over the years starting on the higher end $200 CBJ and $300 CFS, young and dumb! Likes to kiss and receive DATY, clit ring. Extremely tight kitten! Average BJ skills. Since I've seen her a few times and overpaid early, rates are about 1/2.

Ava- Albanian girl about a 6-7 face 8-9 body handful of tattoos, early 30's, 5'5, 125 lbs, changes her hair color often, nice B cups and butt. Started at $150 BBBJ and $200 CFS, Great Head Skills and can take a pounding! Last was $100 BBBJ and $150 CFS.

DZ / Brittany- No longer dancing, she's the Brittany on BP that has pretty bad reviews. Was very pretty in the club, 5'3, 110 lbs olive skin, brunette, has a tattoo "Reckless" on her stomach! Received CBJ (hits the needle hard) a couple times with Ari / Jamie (RIP) Really great skills when not loaded up but the last time she smelled bad! $100 for CBJ in Club, $50 outside.

COLI.

Chanel (Miami) - Beautiful 21 year old from Miami, Kim K look a like if you like that look, not talking butt! 5'3-5'5 135 lbs. Curves in right areas. Brunette, olive skin, 36 C's, shaved kitten. She started at $600 for FS and I laughed in her face! Negotiate Guys, I let her walk, 30 minutes later she came back bought her a drink, DATY, CBJ, CFS $200! Very tight Beautiful kitten!

Hope this helps someone in the future and as always YMMV! Have only been to Players's once since the remodel, not a big fan of VIP posted my thoughts last month. Don't get out really at all with work now! Be Safe and Happy Hunting!I found this old post reading reviews. Anyone know this albanian girl named ava. Or any other albanian girls (striper or escort) please let me know. Its my obssesion to meet an albanian girl. Please pm if anyone know anything. Thank you.

JVisaGod
08-24-19, 23:35
How did you treat it.It was the multi-pill z pack. One dose took care of it within a few hours.

JVisaGod
08-24-19, 23:37

This place keeps getting worse.Miley texted me yesterday and said she is no longer working there either. Might have to find a new go to.

MilkMan2484
08-25-19, 16:47

This place keeps getting worse.

Miley texted me yesterday and said she is no longer working there either. Might have to find a new go to.Was just in there this Friday Night and It was only 20 to get into the VIP.

Kesaneco
08-25-19, 18:23
Was just in there this Friday Night and It was only 20 to get into the VIP.I know they charge the customer 20 and the dancer 20 it sounds like the strippers and bouncers are scamming some customers.

Negaunee
08-25-19, 20:27
I know they charge the customer 20 and the dancer 20 it sounds like the strippers and bouncers are scamming some customers.One way or another you are paying. 40. You pay directly or through the girl.

Kesaneco
08-25-19, 21:28
One way or another you are paying. 40. You pay directly or through the girl.That's true so make it part of your total donation.

MichiganDetroi
08-26-19, 17:42
The coliseum used to be my go to Friday night stop with the ex-gf because there was always a large crop of young 20 something's who would do anything in the back rooms. Multiple times got BBBJ's w / both the stripper and my ex simultaneously, always loved it because we'd always make sure we had a good buzz going and then my ex would be down for cum swap w / the stripper. But it was also good even when I went alone and didn't bring the ex with me.

Anyways, that was the 'good ole days' from a Couple years ago, Friday night was the same experience I've had the last couple times this summer (see my previous post about a girl with GPS at Coliseum; girls want way too much for what they are willing to do. Talked with two different younger white girls, one with tattoos, one with none, no clue what their names were, I can never remember the stupid stripper names. First girl started with a ridiculous $$ for FS, I told her, how about I just buy you a drink instead, after chatting a few minutes she then acts like she's doing me a favor and quotes 2. 5 for cfs. Maybe if she was super hot I would have thought about it, but this wasn't my first rodeo, and I had the distinct impression that after the first song If I hadn't blown she would start complaining.

Second girl wanted $$ for CBJ which I tend to hate because it's damn impossible to finish like that. But I felt like playing games and I had ten Benjamin's in my wallet, and even though there was no way I was going to pay it, I wanted to see how much she was willing to do BBBJ for. I showed her $$$ and she said "fuck no, I don't do that with any customers for ANY price!" . So we have another drink then I let her see that I have a G in my wallet, she looks at it and asks, "do I have to swallow?" I said hell yes, she said "ok".

Ha! So I basically determined she was full of shit and she was willing to do BBBJ for a ridiculous amount. But I pretended to get a phone call coming in from a client, and told her I needed to talk to him outside where I could hear. Then I got my car from valet and left.

Oh well.

HumphreyB
08-26-19, 19:53
I tend to frequent the dayshift and I have seen most of the regulars at Bogarts. One of my favorites it's Satisfaction and I highly recommend her, she is a light skinned AA with a tight body and a great personality. I have seen Samantha as well but she is more business like. I'm wondering who else provides good service and is worth taking upstairs during the day? You can always PM me the details.

Stripclub2000
08-29-19, 06:08
Which State is the number 1 in terms of strip club extra's? I assume Michigan is? Correct me if I'm wrong.

JayBird1111
08-29-19, 08:55
Anyone have any intel on Dakota at FC. She works days and is under 5'?

Pussylicker2
08-29-19, 09:15
Which State is the number 1 in terms of strip club extra's? I assume Michigan is? Correct me if I'm wrong.Ohio, at the bar I like the girls, and bar tender, will suck you off at the bar for $20 / song. Or you can go to the VIP area.

ODawg
08-29-19, 10:43
I mostly frequent the massage parlor and escort scene, but I've never had a true experience at a strip clinic yet! Been RTFF and I've come across some interesting dancers, namely Ciara at Subis and bubbles at bogies. Right now I'm having an itch for a nice AA girl that can give me the works. What can why'all recommend for a noobie like me if this is what I'm seeking? I'm seeing 1.2 is the avg price for a lot of these girls, I should also mention that I'm looking for FS B. B. Or CFS don't matter. PM is cool too.

Kesaneco
08-29-19, 11:33
Ohio, at the bar I like the girls, and bar tender, will suck you off at the bar for $20 / song. Or you can go to the VIP area.Can you give the name and location of this bar?

RandyMiller021
08-29-19, 11:56
I was there a couple months ago.

I have 2 reports-.

I was sitting at the bar having a beer and this young black girl (can't remember the name), 130-140 lbs, mid 20's approaches me and wants to give me a tour of the club. We go upstairs she shows me VIP rooms, each room is a diff theme (Oval Office, Egypt etc) she told me its $15 for the room and then $10 per song and she will do a nude dance and she claimed she was open minded. We agree on a price and she asks $50 upfront. I pay her cash and then she starts the dance, it was a bad dance, she gets naked, no roaming, asks me if I would like to meet her outside the clubs and how she likes to be spoiled. 15 minutes over, she said there were 8 songs in 15 min, and it was additional $100 for the nude dance. I ask what about the $50 I already paid, she says that was just an upfront fee to start the dance. I refused but I didn't want to make a scene so I pay her another $80. So basically she's a c**t and I wouldn't recommend her.

Disappointed I come downstairs and this chubby blonde (Electra) approaches me and says $200/ hr and she will do anything I ask. I take her in the smoking zone and tell her what happened. She assures me she is not Trynna scam me. We go upstairs, she said no kissing, and get down on the knees and starts CBJ. We do the did and that's all.

I know I was thinking with my dick brain and I could have gotten way better service for way less.

Riddick1983
08-29-19, 12:09
Ohio, at the bar I like the girls, and bar tender, will suck you off at the bar for $20 / song. Or you can go to the VIP area.Michigan used to be great. Reasonably priced. I've never heard anything about Ohio. So do tell.

RandyMiller021
08-29-19, 12:16
This is an old report, probably from a year ago when the curtains were up. Haven't been there after that.

I went to Coli around 5-6 pm, dancers were pretty.

A beautiful tall blonde (Kendra) asks if I wanted a lap dance. I asked if she's offered extras, she smiled and nodded yes. We go in the back, $20 VIP charge to the bouncer, we go in and she gave a great dance and started BBBJ. I was about to nut so I ask her to get up and asked if we could makeout while she did HJ. She agreed and we madeout until I nutted. I loved her, we exchanged numbers. Total damage $1. 2, worth it. She said she didn't work at Coli and she danced at PH. I wanted to see her again but never got a chance. She texted me a couple times after inviting me to PH but I couldn't go. A couple months ago I texted her to see if she still danced and never got a reply. Does anyone know where she dances now?

I come out from a great exp with Kendra and sitting having a beer, then Cait asks me to go back, super cute, sexy brunette, we go in the back, she asked $ for HJ and $$ for BBBJ. I paid her $ for HJ, good exp. No kissing though. I don't know if she still works there but I'd recommend her for $1.5 BBBJ.

MickPauley
08-29-19, 12:44
Michigan used to be great. Reasonably priced. I've never heard anything about Ohio. So do tell.I completely agree! Everything I've experienced (and read) about the establishments in OH, is that they are very stringent (IE strictly "business" I'm very curious to know more about this place "south of the border"!

RandyMiller021
08-29-19, 13:02
Started off at Henry's with the guys. Had my eye on Sky (super tall blonde, size negative 2 waist, long blonde hair) last month when I was here and was hoping to scoop her this time. Super slow day, 7 dancers total, maybe 3 guys? Oh yeah, it was the group of 3 that I brought in. Waited patiently for her to go on stage, then shifted a few ones from my pocket to her. She came over for small talk and we proceeded to talk about lap dances. She quoted me $20 per song to which I asked how much touching is allowed. She said I could touch her but not touch inside her pussy. Sure sounds good. Even though we hadn't mentioned extras, I was down with this because I figured she'd brush a hand over my cock or something? Nope. 2 air dances. For $40. F that. While doing her second set, I asked her how much a BJ would run me. She quotes me $300 for CBJ and $150 for CHJ. No negotiation available. Ended our time, paid my 40, for our free cards and headed to Bogies with 20 minutes to spare.

Connected with Kendra (tall late 20's, short blonde hair, gorgeous smile) on the main stage then again briefly right at all-girls-on-stage closing. I leaned in to tell her I want "something bareback. " She said she usually does $150 BBBJ but will do $100 because it's last songs. I didn't try to negotiate as I really just wanted to nut. We go in back, she proceeds to give me one of the best BBBJw / swallow I've experienced at a club in quite some time. Can't wait to cum back and experience her with more time at my disposal.Kendra was at Bogies?

Jules Jordan
08-29-19, 23:31
She is early-20's, Latino mix, small tits, short height, nice backside, and doesn't have any tats that I recall. Damage was 140 for covered half & half with DFK. I'm not a fan of covered head, but she was a spectacular performer in the VIP. Chanel is from Florida and new at Bogart's. It sounded like she plans on dancing here this weekend.

Happy Labor Day Weekend to all the hardworking mongers in the 313.

Electronman
08-30-19, 10:05
I was there a couple months ago.

I have 2 reports-.

I was sitting at the bar having a beer and this young black girl (can't remember the name), 130-140 lbs, mid 20's approaches me and wants to give me a tour of the club. We go upstairs she shows me VIP rooms, each room is a diff theme (Oval Office, Egypt etc) she told me its $15 for the room and then $10 per song and she will do a nude dance and she claimed she was open minded. We agree on a price and she asks $50 upfront. I pay her cash and then she starts the dance, it was a bad dance, she gets naked, no roaming, asks me if I would like to meet her outside the clubs and how she likes to be spoiled. 15 minutes over, she said there were 8 songs in 15 min, and it was additional $100 for the nude dance. I ask what about the $50 I already paid, she says that was just an upfront fee to start the dance. I refused but I didn't want to make a scene so I pay her another $80. So basically she's a c**t and I wouldn't recommend her.

Disappointed I come downstairs and this chubby blonde (Electra) approaches me and says $200/ hr and she will do anything I ask. I take her in the smoking zone and tell her what happened. She assures me she is not Trynna scam me. We go upstairs, she said no kissing, and get down on the knees and starts CBJ. We do the did and that's all.

I know I was thinking with my dick brain and I could have gotten way better service for way less.Thanks for the warning. Sorry you got burned in that scam. The private dance facilities at Dream Girls are great but the talent seems to be inconsistent and the business practices can be a bit questionable. Proceed with caution.

PacoTaco
08-30-19, 12:51
She is early-20's, Latino mix, small tits, short height, nice backside, and doesn't have any tats that I recall. Damage was 140 for covered half & half with DFK. I'm not a fan of covered head, but she was a spectacular performer in the VIP. Chanel is from Florida and new at Bogart's. It sounded like she plans on dancing here this weekend.

Happy Labor Day Weekend to all the hardworking mongers in the 313.Do you know day shift or night shift?

BCramrod
08-30-19, 17:15
Stopped in on my way to the state fair. Had the intention of getting dances from Dallas since I've heard good things about her. I sat down and within 2 minutes she was setting beside me. Within 5 minutes we were in the back. All I can say is that her head game is on point and her prices are reasonable.

Weezon
08-30-19, 19:32
Do you know day shift or night shift?He put Nightshift in the title.

RandyMiller021
08-30-19, 23:24
All right fellas, some good news (at least for me) LOL.

Went to bogies tonight for the first time. I got there about 8. 45 ish, $5 cover. It was housefull. Lots of girls working, all shapes and sizes. Literally no place to sit. I found a seat by the stage and ordered a beer. $6. 75 for a beer which I felt was kind of on the upper end.

2 chubby girls come socialize hinting for a dance with extras. I'm not into thick girls so I politely declined. Then I get a $5 shot to get a buzz but still nothing LOL. I'm sure they are watered down. Then this super old cross eyed black lady (yes, lady not a girl) with fucked up teeth and out of shape body comes and asks me for a dance, I just said no.

Ava: Brunette, tall, about 5'7 , dusky, 150 lbs, great body, amazing boobs, couldn't tell fake or natural, overall 7/10.

Then, this exotic Egyptian looking (looked like Anck Su Namun from the movie Mummy) girl comes and sits next to me and asks for a lighter. She said she's from Arkansas. We discussed extras and she said $$ for everything. I said wasn't interested in everything and negotiated $ for a BJ. We go in the back, $10 for the wrist band. Then she danced on me a little bit and started with what we agreed on. It was a CBJ but it was good. She allowed kissing with lips closed. Overall great. I'd repeat. I tipped her $10.

Molly: blonde, short, about 5'2, white, probably 110 lbs, again great body, nice boobs looked natural but when I felt them they seemed fake, overall 7/10.

I come out, ordered another beer, by this time 60% crowd was gone. Molly comes and sits next to me asks me for a lighter we had a small talk, she said she's from Minnesota but she's been working here for about 4 years now. She said $$. 5 for everything. Again I wasn't interested in FS. I said I'll just do a couple songs. Since I was already taken care of once, I was kinda hesitant but I wanted to go in the back with her. She offered $ for HJ and I thought wth let's do it. We go in the back. She took her panties off. Great ass! She starts the HJ, she used lube from her purse. She let me roam including down there. DFK. She couldn't finish me though, I don't blame her. I'm kinda hard to finish the second time. I asked her to sit on my lap and took care of myself. She had the wipes, she wiped me down. I paid $ and $10 tip.

BONUS: there was a super super hot tall blonde dancing on the corner table by the restroom / kitchen entrance. Didn't get a chance to talk to her but may be next time.