PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74

DetroitWood
09-27-14, 19:54
Went to Hanks North last night at about 11. Place was packed, way different scene than what I'm used to at 4 in the afternoon. Talent was about the same as usual, 70/30 Black to White, mostly moms or overweight girls. A girl named Beta was working some regulars behind me and caught my eye. She was difficult to get over to the table, but I did and bought her a drink. We negotiated out the details at the table, where she played the, "I've only done extras one time a couple weeks ago, and so I'm not really sure what to charge (THANK GOD FOR THIS FORUM, I DID KNOW! LOL) She started at $300, to which I looked at her like she was crazy. We ended up at $1. 5 for half / half no count covered. She asked a couple of the other girls that went by about me, checking to see if I was an Uncle I'm sure, and we were ready but the guy in front of me had his girlfriend with him and she came over and asked her to dance for him. Because she was only passing her a $20, I was ok with her taking off for one dance, and she promised she'd be right back. Nonetheless, she appeared from the VIP after the one song dance and proceeded to talk with the bouncer, the manager and whoever else. Long story short, when she came back it was 1:45 and I wasn't in the mood to be rushed. I told her I was sorry she didn't come back right away, and that we'd have to get together another time.

Anyone else ever talked with Beta before? White girl, dark long hair, great be cups, tats, awesome body. Is it worth going back?

Jules Jordan
09-28-14, 15:20
Anyone else ever talked with Beta before? White girl, dark long hair, great be cups, tats, awesome body. Is it worth going back?I'm fairly certain that you are referring to Vada. I did half & half with her a few months ago for $. 2 at Hank's North and it was an above average session, but I wouldn't repeat with her because she rushed me some. Other dancers that you may want to consider sampling on nights at Hank's North are: Bell (late 20's, white, slender blonde, tats), Kayla (mid 20's, white, hot blonde with some curves, tats), Precious (mid 20's, white, hot shorter height blonde, tats), and Zerine (mid 20's, white, blonde, spinner, tats). These girls provide unrushed BBBJ w / CFS and a CIM finish for $. 2 or less.

SlackerFreak
09-28-14, 16:19
Anyone else ever talked with Beta before? White girl, dark long hair, great be cups, tats, awesome body. Is it worth going back?That sounds like Vada. She has a prominent tatoo on the inside portion of her left breast. But if it is her, then the "I've only done extras one time a couple of weeks ago" line is hogwash. I've done her at both BTs and Hanks and like Jules says, she can be had for $.2 or so.

Mr Odessa
09-28-14, 17:28
Looking for this girl heared she was a dancer at BT's or Tycoons.That looks like Gizelle, the Hawaiian chick.

Scotty66
09-28-14, 18:42
Coming back to the area soon and hoping to make another stop in the Inkster / Detroit Metro Airport area. Have been reading the forum to keep up and am not finding too much on daytime talent in the area. Anyone have suggestions or preferences? And for clarity, in my previous post shown below, I paid 1. 2 not $$ (corrected in a post the next day). Thanks. Will report back as before.

After receiving some feedback earlier this month, I made my trek to DTW and decided to stop at Bogart's. With Flight Club and Henry the VIII not far away, I knew if things weren't looking good at Bogart's, I had other choices.

Anyway, I stopped by and there were 5 ladies dancing (2 AA and 3 Caucasian), and there were about 6-8 customers. I sat at the bar and got a drink. After her stage set was complete, Tamarin (Tamaralyn, I am not 100% sure on the name) stopped by to chat. We talked a bit, and she was very helpful. I told her I had not been there before, so she gave me a pretty full rundown on things there. She then started talking about private dances, and basically left it at, "in private, anything goes depending on the girl".

After a few more minutes, I expressed an interest in discussing a private dance. She asked what I was thinking, and I told her. I asked how much, and she said we could discuss it in the VIP. I said no, I would only discuss it before going up. She asked what I thought, and I gave her my low ball number (2). She said great, and off we went. I think I may have been able to get a lower cost, but I didn't want to appear that cheap, but also wanted her to know I had done some homework.

Up we went, got the wristband, and into the 'room'. She stripped down and things got started with some dances. I sucked on her tits, and her nipples got pretty hard. She started to rub me, and I went south and started to rub her clit. I found her spot, and could tell she was enjoying it based on some of the body movements (and the moans but those aren't always a sure sign). She wouldn't allow FIV, so I just kept hitting her spot and she didn't seem to mind. We shifted positions a bit, and I got her to cum while I was DATY. She said she was cumming, so I kept going, and she shuttered and was a little vocal. I kept going a little longer until she said she couldn't take any more.

We moved around a little bit, and it was time for the cover. She made sure everything was ready, and we hit it RCG for a while. After a few minutes, I was done (DATY seems to get me worked up for some reason). We did a little DFK afterwards, and she had some wipes and cleaned me up and took the cover. We DFK'd again, and went our separate ways.

While I generally prefer a little bit bigger tits (she's a be, maybe a small C), and little more ass (she had a small one), she was good. Next time I am in the area, I would go there again.

DetroitWood
09-28-14, 22:51
I'm fairly certain that you are referring to Vada. I did half & half with her a few months ago for $. 2 at Hank's North and it was an above average session, but I wouldn't repeat with her because she rushed me some. Other dancers that you may want to consider sampling on nights at Hank's North are: Bell (late 20's, white, slender blonde, tats), Kayla (mid 20's, white, hot blonde with some curves, tats), Precious (mid 20's, white, hot shorter height blonde, tats), and Zerine (mid 20's, white, blonde, spinner, tats). These girls provide unrushed BBBJ w / CFS and a CIM finish for $. 2 or less.Thanks gentlemen, appreciate the advice.

Member #5668
09-29-14, 19:56
Was in there about a month ago, ended up getting a BJ from Deanna. I've had her probably a dozen times throughout the years, amazing fuck and amazing BJ. I can usually get her in the back for a decent amount, less than the other girls want. Great experience when your back there with her, but she is all business, after the deed, she is back in the dressing room or with another guy and acts like you don't exist. She still looks gorgeous and has amazing skills. She used to swallow, now only spits. Has anybody ever had takeout with her? You can pm meif you like.

WillyWonka082
09-30-14, 19:58
I used to live in the Detroit area, but have since moved out of state. I used to frequent some of the Hamilton bars, but haven't been in a while. I'll be in town next week and was curious if anyone had any intel on any dancers that offer Greek (inside or outside the club)? If anyone knows any candidates I would appreciate it! I prefer spinner types, but am also not too picky!

Thanks in advance!Brooklyn at bogarts does Greek. Not sure about OTC. She's a good looking brunette looks late 20's. Nice body fake the's.

MiBadBoy
10-01-14, 22:58
Anyone have any info on Tara Kay and extras? I believe she's working at Penthouse Club.

MiBadBoy
10-02-14, 01:14
She works at Penthouse Club. Anyone know if she offers extras?

Duckydo
10-02-14, 09:53
She works at Penthouse Club. Anyone know if she offers extras?Yes but she is not cheap.

PlayForFun711
10-02-14, 14:48
Hey what's up guys? I'm new to this, was wondering where some of the cheaper clubs are? Don't have a lot of money so don't want to waste it my first time.I've been reading the forum for awhile now and would like to be a contributor in some way. If your on the East side I favor Coli and players. If you Pm me maybe I can help if I know what you want.

SquatKing
10-02-14, 15:55
Saturday Night, Coliseum, hot brunette fake cans with a Irish Tatoo Symbol on her ankle. Had a few dances, told me how broke she was and I offered 1. 5, she countered on 2 and let me hit that little Irish pussy.

I even took my condom off and rode her til I came all over her ass and back, I had her name but forgot it.

Member #4934
10-03-14, 12:28
Saturday Night, Coliseum, hot brunette fake cans with a Irish Tatoo Symbol on her ankle. Had a few dances, told me how broke she was and I offered 1. 5, she countered on 2 and let me hit that little Irish pussy.

I even took my condom off and rode her til I came all over her ass and back, I had her name but forgot it.You hit on a "not so well-known secret. " Dancers need to pay their rent, and they are usually broke near the end of the month. If you want the best values when it comes to extras, go clubbing near the end of the month when the 1st occurs before Friday.

Most club patrons get paid on every other Friday, or the 15th and the 30th. So they usually go the weekend they get paid. If you look at a calendar, that should tell you when girls are the most broke. That's when prices come down. Recognize this when you can't seem to get the prices under $$.

Best values are the Tuesday-Thursday at the end of the month. Especially when school starts and between Christmas and New Years.

Duckydo
10-03-14, 13:25
You hit on a "not so well-known secret. " Dancers need to pay their rent, and they are usually broke near the end of the month. If you want the best values when it comes to extras, go clubbing near the end of the month when the 1st occurs before Friday.

Most club patrons get paid on every other Friday, or the 15th and the 30th. So they usually go the weekend they get paid. If you look at a calendar, that should tell you when girls are the most broke. That's when prices come down. Recognize this when you can't seem to get the prices under $$.

Best values are the Tuesday-Thursday at the end of the month. Especially when school starts and between Christmas and New Years.Man you're giving out all the secrets. LOL. If people do use this info. They will help combat stripperflation.

Incognito1234
10-04-14, 11:46
Stopped by late Friday at H8's. There were plenty of cars in the lot and very few people inside. Unfortunately, it was a typical lineup for the place: Mia, Natalie, Precious, Treasure and Star were the ones I recognized but there were a some others that were unknowns. The unknowns were easily forgettable though. It's to the point to where I ask myself why I go there anymore, because every time I go, it's the same unattractive dancers. You'd think management would catch on by now and do something to try and upgrade the talent but it's readily apparent that it's not happening. I left after one drink. Aside from Deanna on days, this club is no longer worth visiting.

PlayForFun711
10-04-14, 13:34
Stopped in early in the week. Just a few in the lot but figued I'm here. Walked in and only the bartender, no dancers. Left and didn't even see the parking guy. I've gotten action there but its been awhile.

LuvThePus
10-04-14, 15:37
I have been studying economics through out 20 years of Strip Clubbing. I have union meetings on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month. Well for most of the last 20 years we have been going to clubs after the meeting. I have always known my money goes further on the 3rd Monday than the 1st Monday. I can tell the season as Christmas approaches some customers tip better but the girls want to buy gifts for all there babies so they work harder. After the holiday season hardly anyone goes out to spend money in the clubs so its a good time for visiting if you have money. Monday and midweek is good time not as much competition for dancers those days. All boils down to supply and demand. You supply money they will do whatever you demand of them. Unless someone else supplies them more cash.

PlayForFun711
10-04-14, 16:08
I have been studying economics through out 20 years of Strip Clubbing. I have union meetings on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month. Well for most of the last 20 years we have been going to clubs after the meeting. I have always known my money goes further on the 3rd Monday than the 1st Monday. I can tell the season as Christmas approaches some customers tip better but the girls want to buy gifts for all there babies so they work harder. After the holiday season hardly anyone goes out to spend money in the clubs so its a good time for visiting if you have money. Monday and midweek is good time not as much competition for dancers those days. All boils down to supply and demand. You supply money they will do whatever you demand of them. Unless someone else supplies them more cash.Allow me to ad that Friday is the worst day for Clubbing. The place is full and even your regulars will ignore you in favor of a better payer.

KdScott222
10-04-14, 18:01
Karma- bleached blonde huge cans.

Trouble- another tall blonde big cans.

Kayley or Haley not real sure seen her at penthouse another blonde big cans awesome.

AirTouchOne
10-04-14, 21:37
Was kind of bored today and decided to make a day time road trip to Bogarts. It ended up a waste of time. There was one petite brunette with a small tat on both legs just above ankle. I didn't get her name but sure would have like to try her out. Right after her stage dance she left for the dressing room and went home. Not sure why but if anyone knows her name let me know if she dances other nights.

Tori was there and at first I kind of liked her but now she's kind of annoying the heck out of me. I didn't want a dance from her but Tori came back for the second time and I said no again. She then suggested I place a dollar down her unmentionables. Annoying, that's all I can say!

There was another dancer there I wanted a dance with but I didn't get her name as well (how surprising). She just go up to dance and I was going to stick around but there was a guy just sticking dollar bill after another down her g-string. She was pretty, short curly brownish hair and was wearing a Hustler shirt. So if you know her name let me know. It was kind of a waste of trip today but I think I may go back on Monday since I'm going to be in the area.

LuvtheLife
10-05-14, 01:07
I have been having lots of fun in Detroit alternating between the Toy Chest (Ava and Eva) and BT's (taller girl on day shift reddish brown hair with freckles). It has been a 7-8 weeks since I have been to either place. But both I have secured BBBJCIM and / or FS for $. 50. I really like the taller girl at BT's but I would not take well to that dumbass bouncer pressuring me for drinks.

What about Players? I will be there in two weeks and staying about 17 miles from it. Is it worth the drive? Day shift? Night shift? My girl at BT's is super GFE.

Pussylicker2
10-05-14, 12:38
Stopped by late Friday at H8's.It can get confusing having 2 Henry the Eighth bars. Usually H8 N means Henry VIII North, and H8's means Henry VIII South. I assume when you say H8's you mean H8's. H8's almost looks like Henry's, which could mean either club. It's especially confusing because there is a Precious at H8 N and another Precious at H8's.

FJP63
10-05-14, 18:46
I have been having lots of fun in Detroit alternating between the Toy Chest (Ava and Eva) and BT's (taller girl on day shift reddish brown hair with freckles). It has been a 7-8 weeks since I have been to either place. But both I have secured BBBJCIM and / or FS for $. 50. I really like the taller girl at BT's but I would not take well to that dumbass bouncer pressuring me for drinks.

What about Players? I will be there in two weeks and staying about 17 miles from it. Is it worth the drive? Day shift? Night shift? My girl at BT's is super GFE.Players definitely days shift. Coli has a much better staff at night.

PastMyPrime
10-05-14, 20:38
The fact that he mentioned Deanna in the post means Henry's South. She has been there since Clinton was in office.

It can get confusing having 2 Henry the Eighth bars. Usually H8 N means Henry VIII North, and H8's means Henry VIII South. I assume when you say H8's you mean H8's. H8's almost looks like Henry's, which could mean either club. It's especially confusing because there is a Precious at H8 N and another Precious at H8's.

LuvtheLife
10-05-14, 21:52
Is my current favorite club. Nice variety and good prices.Can you expand on that. PM if you like.

LuvtheLife
10-05-14, 21:54
Players definitely days shift. Coli has a much better staff at night.One is not likely to run into Kenny or the Trump Hair guy at Coli is he? I thought Coli was high end as well meaning mucho dollars.

In Duh Know
10-06-14, 00:27
Allow me to ad that Friday is the worst day for Clubbing. The place is full and even your regulars will ignore you in favor of a better payer.The last two days of the months and the first 3 days after the start of the new month. These girls never save their money and they need cash for their rent. After the third day of the month they don't care because it is already late.

PastMyPrime
10-06-14, 01:42
Stopped by Henry's north late Sunday. Armed with this information, I was pleased to see several blondes that fit this description. Had an older stripper named Adrian or Adrianne who sat down right away. Big tits, probably bigger than many of the blondes combined. Decided to take a flyer at the VIP to see if she offered. Figured the $10 wrist band covered multiple dances. Had one with her, ok, but no offer for extras.

Sat down and a one of the blondes sat down. This one was named Andrea, and she wasn't very good in the conversation dept. Not sure if she was on drugs or what as she commented on someone else acting stoned. I asked about private dances and she asked what kind of dance I wanted. Mentioned BBBJ and she asked how much would I pay. Quoted 1 Benjamin and headed back. In the room she was very inexperienced. Let me suck on her tits and play with her kitty, but no seduction at all. I unzipped and down she went. Not great skill, but she didn't rush me, either. CIM finish and it took 4 plus songs. She had mentioned she worked there for a month, so maybe her technique will improve.

I'm fairly certain that you are referring to Vada. I did half & half with her a few months ago for $. 2 at Hank's North and it was an above average session, but I wouldn't repeat with her because she rushed me some. Other dancers that you may want to consider sampling on nights at Hank's North are: Bell (late 20's, white, slender blonde, tats), Kayla (mid 20's, white, hot blonde with some curves, tats), Precious (mid 20's, white, hot shorter height blonde, tats), and Zerine (mid 20's, white, blonde, spinner, tats). These girls provide unrushed BBBJ w / CFS and a CIM finish for $. 2 or less.

Scotty66
10-06-14, 13:01
Stopped in to Bogart's mid-afternoon. About 10 ladies and about 15 customers. Tamara came by, and as I had her before and it was a good experience, I figured why not. Well, I should have sampled someone else. Agreed on $ . 2 no song count all inclusive; get to VIP and she tries to say CBJ only. I remind her of the deal we made and she tried to back out. I started to get up to walk out and she said OK. She wasn't into it and gave an extremely lackluster performance (and that is a compliment).

Next time in the area will have to try H8 North or bring extra money for Flight Club. May try Bogart's again but I think a change of venue may be a good thing.

Coming back to the area soon and hoping to make another stop in the Inkster / Detroit Metro Airport area. Have been reading the forum to keep up and am not finding too much on daytime talent in the area. Anyone have suggestions or preferences? And for clarity, in my previous post shown below, I paid 1. 2 not $$ (corrected in a post the next day). Thanks. Will report back as before.

PlayForFun711
10-06-14, 13:04

What about Players? I will be there in two weeks and staying about 17 miles from it. Is it worth the drive? Day shift? Night shift? My girl at BT's is super GFE.Players is good. I'd go during the day. You can park on the street just past the club. They have 3 buck beer during the day. Good variety of girls. Reasonable is you bargain. Go upstairs they are a little bigger. They don't raise prices til 7 or 8.

Taint1974
10-06-14, 19:23
I heard that Kelsey / Maria who used to do massages in Southfield now waitresses at H8 N. Any idea if it's true and if she might have moved onto dancing?

Big Puff Daddy
10-06-14, 20:42
Stopped in to the Coliseum on Saturday night and spotted a super skinny Asian chick in black stockings. Which drives me crazy. She had shoulder length straight black hair, very pretty face. Only tattoos I remember is large one in middle of back, maybe of angel wings? But was not Kat that I met there awhile back. Didn't get a chance to talk to her or catch her name. Any intel? Extras?

Jules Jordan
10-06-14, 21:59
On a recent weekend evening visit to Hank's North I received a solid BBBJ (BLS, DT, no teeth) w / a CIMWS finish for 0. 8 from Cashmere. Our unrushed session also included DFK and FIV. Cashmere (23 years old, white, brunette, 5'4" and about 120 lbs, Acup tits, various tats) just recently started dancing and she's a cute playful girl.

Also, I did no song count half and half with Star (29 years old, white, dark hair, curvy body, various tats) for $. 1. The unrushed session consisted of DFK, HJ w / BLS, BBBJ (ok skills but no DT and some teeth), FIV, and energetic CFS action in K9 and CG. Star is a nice girl that's very talkative.

SlackerFreak
10-06-14, 22:37
On a recent weekend evening visit to Hank's North I received a solid BBBJ (BLS, DT, no teeth) w / a CIMWS finish for 0. 8 from Cashmere. Our unrushed session also included DFK and FIV. Cashmere (23 years old, white, brunette, 5'4" and about 120 lbs, Acup tits, various tats) just recently started dancing and she's a cute playful girl.

I hooked up with Cashmere earlier tonight. She certainly did an unrushed session, but for me she was CBJ only, no BBBJ and definitely no CIMWS. And she didn't get nekkid in the room. But she is very cute with a great smile and a gorgeous ass, if that's your thing. But she's BJs only. Paid. 7 with a. 1 tip for being a real sweetheart. She didn't ask for the tip. She earned it.

Incognito1234
10-10-14, 23:37
Went to H8's late Thursday night and it was, as it is most nights anymore, dead. There were five girls there and the ones I recognized were Mia, Star, Precious and Ebony. There was another AA girl there but I don't remember her name, just that she has an extremely large ass. It was never great there but this bar really has gone downhill. It's become more ghetto than ever and outside of about 5 or 6 girls total, there aren't any attractive girls to bring customers in. As for me, I had one drink and left.

Deepcover
10-12-14, 20:28
Nearly all of the old dancers from the Pantheon have been replaced with new dancers under 21. The new dancers only dance at your table for ten bucks a dance. The VIP is still open but most dancers are not interested even though they can make twice as much. Anyone having better luck than me at the Pantheon with respect to extras?

Jooop
10-13-14, 08:34
Stop in ran into a tall black skinny chick wanted 450.00 for take out dam that's thrre hook ups on the street.

LimpBiscuit
10-13-14, 11:08
Stopped in Centerfold Friday night to meet some friends and have a couple pops.

Didn't get busy until around 10:00 and up until then it was like a ghost town. Pretty good selection of ladies, about a 60/40 mix, Ivory to Ebony.

Club still needs a makeover, but prices are good and VIP is still cheap.

Jzljzl
10-14-14, 12:57
I went to scores on a Friday afternoon around 1:00 and saw an attractive, curvy, ebony beauty named Tracy. Amazing! She was about 30 or 35, but the service was completely unrushed! Took our time, teasing, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS K9 and we spent 20+ minutes. I gave $. 5 but I think could have offered less.

There are not many dancers in the early afternoon, but the ones that are there all seem to do the same as at other clubs.

Tominator
10-16-14, 00:50
I went to scores on a Friday afternoon around 1:00 and saw an attractive, curvy, ebony beauty named Tracy. Amazing! She was about 30 or 35, but the service was completely unrushed! Took our time, teasing, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS K9 and we spent 20+ minutes. I gave $. 5 but I think could have offered less.

There are not many dancers in the early afternoon, but the ones that are there all seem to do the same as at other clubs.I was informed today that "all" the girls are doing extras. FYI and not many customers at all.

LuvtheLife
10-16-14, 10:31
Does anyone know if Ebah is still at BT's on dayshift? I always have alot of fun with her when in town but with the changes I have been reading about she might have left since I was there. Still thinking about players or score but they are a little further from where I stay.

Drew93
10-16-14, 10:52
Does anyone know if Ebah is still at BT's on dayshift? I always have alot of fun with her when in town but with the changes I have been reading about she might have left since I was there. Still thinking about players or score but they are a little further from where I stay.She is on night shift.

Big Puff Daddy
10-16-14, 21:50

There are not many dancers in the early afternoon, but the ones that are there all seem to do the same as at other clubs.Hmmm. Nice. How would you rate her face? How would you rate her body? Breast size? Real tits?

LuvtheLife
10-16-14, 22:52
She is on night shift.Not good, I hate going there on nightshift and hate going to the Toy Chest on day shift.

Westsideguy89
10-17-14, 09:40
I went to this club on Wed in the early afternoon. 4 bucks to park. Valet is there, but wasnt in operation. Drinks are expensive. I know. Shock. I had a seven dollar soda. Couple of bouncers and three girls. Only one other guy. Guy was talking to one of the girls. The other two were either texting or fooling around with the rest of staff. Stage up the middle surrounded by chairs. Booths on the sides. I was allowed to pick my seat (I get the feeling you are seated when busy). I sat there for 15 minutes before a girl hit the stage. She was less than thrilled to be up there. It was like ok, here's a couple dances and I'm done. Never even looked at me. I'm not sure how things are in Det, but usually girls will walk around and try to make the money. I was about to go when one of the girls decided to come over. So I decided to stay. Overall, I am glad I did. Very nice conversation. She wasnt this drop dead gorgeous OMG, but she was cute, had personality, and brains. And she was a good dancer. She did a couple of sets and her pole skills were bang on. So she comes back to the table. It had picked up a little and I had already spent two hours, so I figured it was time to move it along. I asked her for the VIP. Jack a song. Every song got things moving along more and more. I cut to the chase and asked what it would take to go the distance. Lets just say it was waaaaay over 10 songs. This was at five songs. I did seven. Right from the first song, she reverse sat on me, grabbed my hands, and planted them on her cute perky tits. Her nipples were hard as a rock! She was undressed by the third song and did the same with my hands to her V as she did with her tits. She ground herself over me as I was good and hard. She dry humped me and grabbed me a lot. She was wet quick. By the fifth song, she was moaning and groaning which is why I asked. I was FIV by then and was working the G. Biggest one I have ever played with. When she told me basically no (that's usually why a high amount is asked for), I didn't care. I told her how far I was going to go. Basically, yea, I didn't get off. But, the experience was totally worth it. The VIP is very small. But there were handles on each side. She positioned herself so I could eat her out. So all action is going. Her little sack was hard as a rock and all of a sudden it just went flat. She blew! It was running out, down my face, and all over the seat. Never mind in a club, I have never met a girl that had squirt like that! I enjoyed it all of it up. Very sweet smell and taste. I will certainly never forget that sweet smell or this experience. I had her back up in the air. She held herself up on those bars and I held her weight up by her ass and finished cleaning her up. She was twitching like crazy. So like I said, I totally didn't care I got nothing. The time and money were still well spent.

I am going to end this with this. Be respectful to every girl. Don't treat them like little working girls or be rude just because of what they do. When people say YMMV, there is a reason. Here is a pretty good example. This did not happen this was just because I flashed money. She was even surprised when I went over the five songs. She knew I was enjoying it and she let me finish. She also wanted to finish. Again, didn't care. Glad she got more than bucks out of it.

Please do not ask me who she is. YMMV will not yield the same results and I honestly am not sending a pack of guys to go find this woman to stick their fist in her.

Enjoy yourselves boys and good night Detroit!

Wiggles0923
10-17-14, 11:03
Is Chix on Dix finally back open.

Westsideguy89
10-17-14, 22:22
Is Chix on Dix finally back open.They opened on 9-25-14.

Tractorman
10-18-14, 13:39
Visited both Sunday 05 Oct and Wed 15 Oct after first being at Bogarts and not being able to find / get what I wanted (needed) there.

- Have to like the system they have for honoring one entrance fee for visiting both clubs (sorry, I digress).

During both visits at H8 North this smoking hot Latino brunette came by to chat.

- Slender (almost no ass), very toned legs, great (smooth) skin, great see cans, long-hair pulled-up-tight, and cute girl to boot.

During the Sunday visit I was there mid-shift and got a "BJ only for that price" response to my 0. 8 offer for half & half.

- I returned to Bogarts soon after and the girl I had been "waiting for" was available for 0. 8 BBBJ-CIMS (so all worked out well, at least for me).

During Wed visit I was at end of shift, she stops by, offers 1. 5 for half & half, I counter with 1. 0, and she accepts.

- a little dancing, teasing, and playing.

- a great CBJ.

- and wow, a great from behind session (me sitting & me standing) that I will remember for awhile. She did not try to rush me at all.

Sorry I do not recall name.

PussyFactory
10-18-14, 16:01
Pixie or Kelly. Said she goes by either name. I was at H8 N a couple of weeks ago Thursday on day shift. I was looking for the little 30-something blond with slightly sagging ta-ta's but she wasn't there.

Pixie has shoulder length dark hair and is a very thin spinner. Almost no tits. I was looking for something in the spinner category so she fit the bill.

I started at 60 she countered 140 and we agreed at 100 for BBBJ, cfs, no song count. She started out grinding her firm ass into me and it wasn't long before I was ready for personal attention. She said she won't "pull it out" , I guess because she's afraid of LE but whatever. I obliged. BBBJ skills were good with nice lips and BLS and no hands. After a song we threw on a cover and she jumped on RCG. I love the sight of a little spinner bouncing on my lap and I grabbed her waist to make it a little more meaningful. She turned around for CG and as I grabbed her cute little ass and slipped a finger in the back door I could feel myself getting close. I wanted to go K9 to the end but alas her giner was nice and tight and I just popped.

Afterward she hung out with me for a few laughs while I finished my beer. She's a nice girl and I won't hesitate to take her back again.

PF.

Passenger
10-18-14, 16:17
I went to this club on Wed in the early afternoon. 4 bucks to park. Valet is there, but wasnt in operation. Drinks are expensive. I know. Shock. I had a seven dollar soda. Couple of bouncers and three girls. Only one other guy. Guy was talking to one of the girls. The other two were either texting or fooling around with the rest of staff. Stage up the middle surrounded by chairs. Booths on the sides. I was allowed to pick my seat (I get the feeling you are seated when busy). I sat there for 15 minutes before a girl hit the stage. She was less than thrilled to be up there. It was like ok, here's a couple dances and I'm done. Never even looked at me. I'm not sure how things are in Det, but usually girls will walk around and try to make the money. I was about to go when one of the girls decided to come over. So I decided to stay. Overall, I am glad I did. Very nice conversation. She wasnt this drop dead gorgeous OMG, but she was cute, had personality, and brains. And she was a good dancer. She did a couple of sets and her pole skills were bang on. So she comes back to the table. It had picked up a little and I had already spent two hours, so I figured it was time to move it along. I asked her for the VIP. Jack a song. Every song got things moving along more and more. I cut to the chase and asked what it would take to go the distance. Lets just say it was waaaaay over 10 songs. This was at five songs. I did seven. Right from the first song, she reverse sat on me, grabbed my hands, and planted them on her cute perky tits. Her nipples were hard as a rock! She was undressed by the third song and did the same with my hands to her V as she did with her tits. She ground herself over me as I was good and hard. She dry humped me and grabbed me a lot. She was wet quick. By the fifth song, she was moaning and groaning which is why I asked. I was FIV by then and was working the G. Biggest one I have ever played with. When she told me basically no (that's usually why a high amount is asked for), I didn't care. I told her how far I was going to go. Basically, yea, I didn't get off. But, the experience was totally worth it. The VIP is very small. But there were handles on each side. She positioned herself so I could eat her out. So all action is going. Her little sack was hard as a rock and all of a sudden it just went flat. She blew! It was running out, down my face, and all over the seat. Never mind in a club, I have never met a girl that had squirt like that! I enjoyed it all of it up. Very sweet smell and taste. I will certainly never forget that sweet smell or this experience. I had her back up in the air. She held herself up on those bars and I held her weight up by her ass and finished cleaning her up. She was twitching like crazy. So like I said, I totally didn't care I got nothing. The time and money were still well spent.

I am going to end this with this. Be respectful to every girl. Don't treat them like little working girls or be rude just because of what they do. When people say YMMV, there is a reason. Here is a pretty good example. This did not happen this was just because I flashed money. She was even surprised when I went over the five songs. She knew I was enjoying it and she let me finish. She also wanted to finish. Again, didn't care. Glad she got more than bucks out of it.

Please do not ask me who she is. YMMV will not yield the same results and I honestly am not sending a pack of guys to go find this woman to stick their fist in her.

Enjoy yourselves boys and good night Detroit!Perhaps next time it should go in Penthouse Letters.

PussyFactory
10-18-14, 16:30
This was a couple of months ago but I think Lexi's still at H8 N.

She's a hot looking young 20-something spinner with shoulder length black hair. We talked for a while. She's pretty funny and overall we had a good time. I had some cash in my pocket and by the looks of her I expected an awesome experience in the VIP so I was okay with the 120 that we agreed on for BBBJ and cfs.

The BBBJ was lacking. Kinda like she'd never given a BJ before. She used her hands a lot and her lips never got tight on my um. Self. When she climbed up on board though is when things got good. We did a CG-only session and she was very tight and felt great.

All in all I'd say it was an okay time and I've seen her in the bar but haven't taken her back since then. Not sure what it is. Maybe she's just too young for me.

Big Puff Daddy
10-19-14, 16:48
Stopped in to the Coliseum on Saturday night and spotted a super skinny Asian chick in black stockings. Which drives me crazy. She had shoulder length straight black hair, very pretty face. Only tattoos I remember is large one in middle of back, maybe of angel wings? But was not Kat that I met there awhile back. Didn't get a chance to talk to her or catch her name. Any intel? Extras?Well, I stopped in to The Coliseum again and saw this Asian dancer again. Her stage name is Aria. Didn't get a chance to talk to her since it was so crowded, but does anyone know if she does extras? I got to see her up close and she has a very pretty face, 9+ in my opinion. But probably too skinny for most.

Best Guy Ab
10-19-14, 23:34
I went to Bogart's on Thursday night and was not too impressed with the talent level. I got a free pass from the doorman to go to H8 N. The talent level was surprisingly good. Vida, Ashley, Lexi, a spinner who only does dance, and a girl from BT's were all pretty hot. However, the offering were kinda high so I passed.

BT's was the most interesting. Ebah was there, so was Dana. Both were sweethearts that were not jaded by the business. They were honest and provided good services. I also saw Heather from Players and Christina. Then there was Stacy. Stacy is a blonde MILF that has some mileage on her face and sexy body. However, the first guy she took back there were issues and two bouncers had to get involved. Then she hustled me and says go back to the VIP and then we will discuss the rates, etc. I declined. Then she got another guy that was in there for a very short stay and they left separately.

Tom Tigers
10-21-14, 02:07
Any info on her, beautiful body, used to be brunette, now blondish?

Tominator
10-21-14, 23:15
Dearborn.

Went in dayshift Monday. Several girls (10) working. Dreamed of a very fit gal with dees and blonde hair. Lots of fun and very nice. The other girls were friendly as well. MUCH better than the last time I stopped in. Not many customers.

Appears that tycoons is being converted into a BTs north.

Turrismaldon
10-22-14, 07:01
Any report on this girl? Thanks. Been away from the strip scene for more than a couple of years so no idea on current dreams.

DetroitWill
10-23-14, 16:18
This tall, big boned, black peeler would not give up so on third try I said why not? F/ S for .8. As soon as we get in back ,she wants money up front . I tell her hell no three times. Coved BJ was average and on f part, she claimed I had done the deed in only a minute. I told Her bull S. ! I was out of the mood by then, paid her and called her a scammer. Boycott this one. P.S. Anna from many years ago is back. Looks great. Wanted 2. For f / s. Could not come to a deal. A 8. 5 on scale! Hot.

Incognito1234
10-23-14, 21:44
This tall, big boned, black peeler would not give up so on third try I said why not? F/ S for .8. As soon as we get in back ,she wants money up front . I tell her hell no three times. Coved BJ was average and on f part, she claimed I had done the deed in only a minute. I told Her bull S. ! I was out of the mood by then, paid her and called her a scammer. Boycott this one. P.S. Anna from many years ago is back. Looks great. Wanted 2. For f / s. Could not come to a deal. A 8. 5 on scale! Hot.Oh, how awful. I can't imagine going in the back with Jennifer. I find her completely unattractive and no matter the price or free, I wouldn't let her near my dick. Anna would be good looking if she could lose 50 pounds and 20 years.

Horn Dog Too
10-23-14, 22:37
Friday night about 10;30 pm. Good crowd, pretty good selection of dancers, hot attentive bar maids. A good combination for a good time. Dee Dee is a pretty cute little MILF with a good personality. She's a long veteran of the Detroit clubs, mostly the Hamilton Henry's. We hit it off pretty well and she put on the pressure for a good VIP. I told her I only had 3 jacks, which was true, but she is in need of the money and knows that it's usually better to take a quikie than leave it for other pastures. We did a nice long two and a half song set with CBJ and HJ combo, and I was very pleased. I like the Criket. I'm comfortable there.

DetroitWill
10-24-14, 06:17
Oh, how awful. I can't imagine going in the back with Jennifer. I find her completely unattractive and no matter the price or free, I wouldn't let her near my dick. Anna would be good looking if she could lose 50 pounds and 20 years.The Anna I know is hot. Maybe not the same one. I think I am a hard grader on looks.

PastMyPrime
10-24-14, 16:12
Had time to kill late Wednesday. Wasn't really horny, just wanted to browse and maybe a lapdance or two.

Stopped at H8 N as I was on 94. Costume night for Halloween. First a girl named Diah? Comes up to me. Obviously trashed and, by the sounds of it, desperate for money. Wanted to make sure I would be there if she ran to the restroom. I assured her yes and never saw her again. I think she passed out or something. Kinda cute and I would have given her a chance to at least double the $14 she claimed she made that day.

Next a redhead. Mid 30's I would guess. A little extra poundage, but not ugly or fat by any stretch. Gave her a try in the VIP and she quickly got to business. BBBJ was for a couple of songs, but no CIM. I got the feeling from her that Greek was on the table and her ass sure looked like it had been stretched out a few times.

Headed to Bogarts from there. Amber was a try, like Diah before her, she was wasted. Literally passed out on me during the lap dance. Stuck my fingers everywhere, gave her a 20 and headed back to the table.

Samantha came up. Blonde, maybe a 6 or 7. Good lap dances and stroking and gave me a CBJ for the whole $100 including songs etc. Not a bad CBJ as I usually don't finish with the wrapper on.

Jdre1060
10-25-14, 01:58
Well, after much debate with myself on whether to go or not to go, I gave in and headed to BT's on a Friday night. I was hungry and slightly horny and I heard their dinner was good so I thought what the hell we'll give it a shot. I got there planning on dinner and nothing more, but after a good hour or two of seduction from "Kendra" I decided to give her a shot. If you read no more from here, stay away, I should have listened to my gut it was a terrible choice.

During the concourse of the night I seemed to catch various hints that she was on something mind altering. We talked, laughed, and negotiated. She told me 2. 00 for everything and that time was not an issue (I'm hard to finish at times so time is important to me). We headed to the back and the bouncer took his fee and showed us to a room. She started off with what I would call a half assed intoxicated lap dance where she stumbled on a couple occasions. After a few songs she started with a CBJ but shortly after she started the bouncer was calling out saying time was up and either we pay more or we get out. I asked her WTF, she said time was no issue for 2. 00 She pointed to a sign that stated. 25 per song and said that's what it is. I gave her 2. 20 and told her to settle with the bouncer or we could talk to the manager. She was not happy and brought it up with the bouncer who called her on her shit and took my side. I told her what she did was not cool right in front of the bouncer, and then walked out.

I had a hunch she was on something, but the second that there was confrontation it was clear. She was fucked up and only looking to hustle some cash. I expect a hustle, but a dishonest cheat is different than a hustle. Stay away from the the curvy blonde named Kendra if you go to BTs. There were definitely better choices there but I was douped into thinking she was more than she was.

Good hunting!

Jdre1060
10-25-14, 02:14
To add to my previous post here is a photo of "Kendra" like I say, be careful she isn't quite truthful despite her convincing demeanor.

Emilio Largo
10-25-14, 08:05
Well, I stopped in to The Coliseum again and saw this Asian dancer again. Her stage name is Aria. Didn't get a chance to talk to her since it was so crowded, but does anyone know if she does extras? I got to see her up close and she has a very pretty face, 9+ in my opinion. But probably too skinny for most.I think you mean Arianna. She's a veteran dancer who may try to sell you the "I'm a clean dancer" story, but every dancer has her "price" if you are willing to make it worth her while.

Emilio Largo
10-25-14, 08:08
Perhaps next time it should go in Penthouse Letters. At the very least.

Member #4762
10-25-14, 14:26
Went there yesterday around 4 really wasnt anything worth getting stayed for night shift. Seen a couple really nice looking ones decided to get Brooklyn probably the baddest chick there never really discussed $ but fuck it had her back there for awhile only cost $$. 2 well worth it.

Weezon
10-26-14, 13:48
Went there yesterday around 4 really wasnt anything worth getting stayed for night shift. Seen a couple really nice looking ones decided to get Brooklyn probably the baddest chick there never really discussed $ but fuck it had her back there for awhile only cost $$. 2 well worth it.You could have went back twice for $$.

LinchPin
10-27-14, 08:18
Twice in as many months I've found myself in need of blowing some time between meetings in the Dearborn area, and both time decided to spent that hour or so at the Silver Cricket around noon.

First was on a Friday in Mid-September around noon-thirty. Stopped in to have a beer or two. About 5 girls working, all white. Decided to sample one of the older ladies who goes by the name DeeDee.

Took all of two minutes to discuss terms (no song count, a nice warm up dance or two leading to BBBJCIM for $. 2). Hassle free and left with exactly what I came there to get.

Stopped back by again last Wednesday. Once again, had about two hours to blow between meetings. Wasn't really looking for action, just an expensive beer and a show.

About 8 girls there, 2 ebony, 6 white. Nice tight bodied brunette had caught my eye but she was busy. Really only wanted a dance. 2 beers later and started talking to Carmella.

Bubbly chick, a little on the thick side, quite a bit of ink. Fun to talk to. Agreed to a double dance before I headed out.

Now, I'm not one to negotiate with the cook at the table in the middle of a meal. But in the VIP she just came out and offered BBBCIMWS for an additional Franklin to make my next meeting go by better. Well what the hell, I'm always game for that!

Think I'm starting to like this place. It's quaint, clean, and I'm batting 1. 000, even though the last time I was there for a bunt!

Member #4762
10-27-14, 10:30
You could have went back twice for $$.Yahh but it was worth it we were back there for a good half hr.

LinchPin
10-28-14, 08:05
As luck would have it, I had another meeting in Dearborn yesterday morning shortly after making my last post about this place.

Meeting went VERY well, and good news makes the compass point North (so to say) so I swung by there for a double bucket of beer and to see what was on the "menu".

It was shortly after noon on a Monday, about 4 patrons, 2 bartenders (both with nice bodies) and I saw 4 or 5 girls. No chubbies this time, but one with a nice plump ass.

Anyhow, a light skinned black girl (could pass for Polynesian) who went by the name Cookie caught my eye on stage. About 5'6" or so (hard to tell in those platform shoes), smokin' body, and "decent enough" face.

For the first time in a long time I was craving the small ones.

Motioned her over, we talked for all of 10 minutes. A little annoying in the conversation department, but I wasn't there to talk.

We briefly discussed why I WAS there, and off to the back we went.

2 song dance to get me warmed up, a little BBBJ to get the blood where it needed to be, and out came the party hat.

Bent her over the chair and enjoyed a little K9 action, then a little more. She's quite vocal. And VERY tight.

Finished up, cleaned up, went back out for another beer and left a happy man.

I think I'll make a regular of this place when I am on the West side.

HughJeffenCock
10-28-14, 17:32
This tall, big boned, black peeler would not give up so on third try I said why not? F/ S for .8. As soon as we get in back ,she wants money up front . I tell her hell no three times. Coved BJ was average and on f part, she claimed I had done the deed in only a minute. I told Her bull S. ! I was out of the mood by then, paid her and called her a scammer. Boycott this one. P.S. Anna from many years ago is back. Looks great. Wanted 2. For f / s. Could not come to a deal. A 8. 5 on scale! Hot.Jennifer is definetly one to avoid. She talks a good game, comes on very strong at the table, handshake and all. But I talked to a guy at the bar sitting next to me and he said she is known for scamming. I have no first-hand knowledge, just passing on what seemed to be reliable info.

Pussylicker2
10-29-14, 11:57
This tall, big boned, black peeler... I just flat told her "I'm not attracted to large women".

Mikada
10-30-14, 00:20
First time post, long time lurker. First thanks to all the great posts over the years. Second, long time visitor of BT"s in Dearborn. That place has always been good to me. The thing I like about Dearborn is that I have always been treated like the man by the talent and have always played the game right without question EVER! So a friend informed me of Tycoons changing their name to BT's. First I am very intrigued by this and instantly go the next day. Ok so since I have been drinking I forgot her name not important as the details might be scary for some. She is young Ukrainian, has an accent dirty, blind hair and extremely sexy maybe 120 lbs. No negotiations at the table but extras are discussed and 20 per song no matter what happens. Overpay yes, but I Like to take my time and no pressure that way works for me better. I take her back, pay the taxman as usual the VIP charge and the action gets on. She is on top on me for the start up for two songs. She go down for BBBJ which leads into FS which is an excellent time and finished. All of the details are covered don't worry. I count six songs and she then states that I owe her seven big ones. I laugh at her give her 180 and she happily takes it. Mr. Doorman comes over to my table to see how she was in the VIP. I warned of the penalty she wants for the time he laughs and I leave. Never Have I experienced this shit in Dearborn and that is why I will be coming back to Dearborn. No Thanks to 8 mile clubs because this shit is the same at every club on that strip. Not a bad review as she was hot and good at her skills. But I feel like sometimes I shouldn't have to negotiate the deal than rather know what is to be expected ifyou catch my drift. Which means for the slow folks the deal is Dearborn is always the same and no outrages calms are to be expected. Keep it real Bt's watch those girls, LOL.

Jooop
10-30-14, 01:51
First time post, long time lurker. First thanks to all the great posts over the years. Second, long time visitor of BT"s in Dearborn. That place has always been good to me. The thing I like about Dearborn is that I have always been treated like the man by the talent and have always played the game right without question EVER! So a friend informed me of Tycoons changing their name to BT's. First I am very intrigued by this and instantly go the next day. Ok so since I have been drinking I forgot her name not important as the details might be scary for some. She is young Ukrainian, has an accent dirty, blind hair and extremely sexy maybe 120 lbs. No negotiations at the table but extras are discussed and 20 per song no matter what happens. Overpay yes, but I Like to take my time and no pressure that way works for me better. I take her back, pay the taxman as usual the VIP charge and the action gets on. She is on top on me for the start up for two songs. She go down for BBBJ which leads into FS which is an excellent time and finished. All of the details are covered don't worry. I count six songs and she then states that I owe her seven big ones. I laugh at her give her 180 and she happily takes it. Mr. Doorman comes over to my table to see how she was in the VIP. I warned of the penalty she wants for the time he laughs and I leave. Never Have I experienced this shit in Dearborn and that is why I will be coming back to Dearborn. No Thanks to 8 mile clubs because this shit is the same at every club on that strip. Not a bad review as she was hot and good at her skills. But I feel like sometimes I shouldn't have to negotiate the deal than rather know what is to be expected ifyou catch my drift. Which means for the slow folks the deal is Dearborn is always the same and no outrages calms are to be expected. Keep it real Bt's watch those girls, LOL.The deal is on the street pussy on cost around 150.00 that's a hour when a guys pays 180.00 for five or six songs that's a Quick one so it amounts to 400.00 dam you ca get one great pice of ass for that stop messing up uis poor peoples pussy with high prices.

Member #4934
10-30-14, 10:34
The deal is on the street pussy on cost around 150.00 that's a hour when a guys pays 180.00 for five or six songs that's a Quick one so it amounts to 400.00 dam you ca get one great pice of ass for that stop messing up uis poor peoples pussy with high prices.I am all for keeping inflation down. But you have to keep things in perspective when you are comparing street prices. This comparison comes up every few months, but it's a popular debate.

Street Walker average prices: BJ: $20, FS $40. High risk for LE; girls rarely wash. You provide the accommodations, car or other. You can use an hour for this, but will rarely get more than 15 minutes for a BJ only. Few offer MSOG. Hard to see the quality until you get them undressed.

BP average prices: $100 hh /$200 h. Medium risk for LE; most girls wash between clients, or you can wash 'them on your time. They provide the accommodations most of the time. Some offer MSOG. You can screen quality with reviews and pics ahead of time.

Stripper average prices: $150 Day /$200 Nights per hh /8 songs. Low risk for LE; most girls wash between clients. Club provided accommodations. No MSOG. You can screen quality in person.

Obviously the stripper option is the costliest. Plus people get to drinking a lot, and it impairs the decision process. The point is, prices are negotiable, and everyone wants to pay the least for the most, but sometimes the opportunity cost is worth paying 10%-25% more than the average. Sometimes you just have to go for it.

LinchPin
10-30-14, 14:00
I miss the good ol' days of Scrop's Guide, Escort Vault, etc.

TONS of reviews, girls always trying their best. Lots of accountability.

After that stuff went away I got out of the game for a while. Hit a few CL and BP SPs here and there (the ones I knew from SG and EV), but never REALLY got into the strip club thing until late last year.

This site was a god-send for that.

I do miss the ease and safety though.

I am all for keeping inflation down. But you have to keep things in perspective when you are comparing street prices. This comparison comes up every few months, but it's a popular debate.

Street Walker average prices: BJ: $20, FS $40. High risk for LE; girls rarely wash. You provide the accommodations, car or other. You can use an hour for this, but will rarely get more than 15 minutes for a BJ only. Few offer MSOG. Hard to see the quality until you get them undressed.

BP average prices: $100 hh /$200 h. Medium risk for LE; most girls wash between clients, or you can wash 'them on your time. They provide the accommodations most of the time. Some offer MSOG. You can screen quality with reviews and pics ahead of time.

Stripper average prices: $150 Day /$200 Nights per hh /8 songs. Low risk for LE; most girls wash between clients. Club provided accommodations. No MSOG. You can screen quality in person.

Obviously the stripper option is the costliest. Plus people get to drinking a lot, and it impairs the decision process. The point is, prices are negotiable, and everyone wants to pay the least for the most, but sometimes the opportunity cost is worth paying 10%-25% more than the average. Sometimes you just have to go for it.

Wiggles0923
10-30-14, 17:55
Went in today just because I had to see it. The girls are pretty hot at 430. Including domino a Jennifer Lawerence look alike. So it was dead so I met Fancy and after some banter got to the point. I did not have a cover so opted for a BBBJ for. 80 plus bouncer fee for 10. She would not let me CIM. I did get to play with her perky see's. Came after 3 songs. Then got to play with her pussy. Very nice conversation and discovered she is a massage therapist. Can't wait to try that out. So I busted my SC cherry finally. The VIP rooms are small but private enough. $80 +10 + 4 for the valet + 16 for two over priced beers. Not too bad. I think I will stick with massages cause my back needs it.

CptnSvaho
10-30-14, 19:49
Had a great experience at Players on 10/28 with Victoria, 22 yry, 5'6" nice bee's and round tush, green eyes and dark hair.

Was my first time with her in VIP, agreed on 1. 5 plus. 2 for house. CBJ start, she has good skills, CG with.

A good amount of time on saddle. Mish then my fav dogie with finish. Was in VIP for over. 5.

I have # and will share, I know she doesn't save names in her phone.

She did try to tug on the ole heart with a few sob stories but I know better!

CptnSvaho
10-30-14, 20:22
Nob here but not nob to SC's. Anyways, had a great evening with Victoria, 22 yry 5'6" dark hair green eyes nice bee's and round tush. Agreed on 1. 5 plus. 2 for house for CBJ CG Mish Dog to finish. Was in for VIP over. 3.

I have digits and will share.

She doesn't save digits in her phone.

She will try to tug on the ole heart for more rent but I know better!

Happy hunting gents!

Jooop
10-31-14, 04:23
I am all for keeping inflation down. But you have to keep things in perspective when you are comparing street prices. This comparison comes up every few months, but it's a popular debate.

Obviously the stripper option is the costliest. Plus people get to drinking a lot, and it impairs the decision process. The point is, prices are negotiable, and everyone wants to pay the least for the most, but sometimes the opportunity cost is worth paying 10%-25% more than the average. Sometimes you just have to go for it.Great answer I guess I will stay with the cheap stuff upsided down they all look alike.

PlayForFun711
10-31-14, 10:49
First time post, long time lurker. First thanks to all the great posts over the years. Second, long time visitor of BT"s in Dearborn. That place has always been good to me. The thing I like about Dearborn is that I have always been treated like the man by the talent and have always played the game right without question EVER! So a friend informed me of Tycoons changing their name to BT's. First I am very intrigued by this and instantly go the next day. Ok so since I have been drinking I forgot her name not important as the details might be scary for some. She is young Ukrainian, has an accent dirty, blind hair and extremely sexy maybe 120 lbs. No negotiations at the table but extras are discussed and 20 per song no matter what happens. Overpay yes, but I Like to take my time and no pressure that way works for me better. I take her back, pay the taxman as usual the VIP charge and the action gets on. She is on top on me for the start up for two songs. She go down for BBBJ which leads into FS which is an excellent time and finished. All of the details are covered don't worry. I count six songs and she then states that I owe her seven big ones. I laugh at her give her 180 and she happily takes it. Mr. Doorman comes over to my table to see how she was in the VIP. I warned of the penalty she wants for the time he laughs and I leave. Never Have I experienced this shit in Dearborn and that is why I will be coming back to Dearborn. No Thanks to 8 mile clubs because this shit is the same at every club on that strip. Not a bad review as she was hot and good at her skills. But I feel like sometimes I shouldn't have to negotiate the deal than rather know what is to be expected ifyou catch my drift. Which means for the slow folks the deal is Dearborn is always the same and no outrages calms are to be expected. Keep it real Bt's watch those girls, LOL.Sorry about your experience but all 8 mile clubs are not like that. Coli and Players are fair for the most part but you should always negotiate at the table / bar. I favor players. If you don't want to bargain at players just tell the girl want and ask how much. Thats it. The only girl at players who will con you is Amanda.

Mr Odessa
10-31-14, 12:43

Obviously the stripper option is the costliest. Plus people get to drinking a lot, and it impairs the decision process. The point is, prices are negotiable, and everyone wants to pay the least for the most, but sometimes the opportunity cost is worth paying 10%-25% more than the average. Sometimes you just have to go for it.Now this sounds about right, except I never attended a Strip club like that. No MSOG is offered at them?

CptnSvaho
10-31-14, 12:48
Does Players have a VIP tax now? They never did before.Only for the upstairs VIP area.

FiveToolPlayer
10-31-14, 19:20
Nob here but not nob to SC's. Anyways, had a great evening with Victoria, 22 yry 5'6" dark hair green eyes nice bee's and round tush. Agreed on 1. 5 plus. 2 for house for CBJ CG Mish Dog to finish. Was in for VIP over. 3.

I have digits and will share.

She doesn't save digits in her phone.

She will try to tug on the ole heart for more rent but I know better!

Happy hunting gents!Dude, that is so not true about Victoria. She is a clean dancer and yes there are clean dancers at Players. I could give you half a dozen names of girls who will do extras at Players including BJ and F / S, but Victoria is not one of them. If you want excellent dances with a smoking hot dancer that is a really nice person and DON'T want extras then Victoria is definitely someone that you should see. But, if you want extras she is not your girl so don't waste your time chasing something that's not going to happen. I imagine you were pissed off that she WOULDN'T do extras for you or have some other agenda so that is why you made up your story. $1. 5 for more than 1/2 hour and including BJ and FS? No way, not going to happen. Maybe for 1/2 hour of just VIP dances but that's it. Not every girl is down for extras some are actually there to just make a living and doing it clean. Victoria is a clean dancer and nice person, it's too bad you slandered her, but maybe she'll get some more good customers who AREN'T looking for extras from your PR.

Jooop
11-01-14, 04:18
Dude, that is so not true about Victoria. She is a clean dancer and yes there are clean dancers at Players. I could give you half a dozen names of girls who will do extras at Players including BJ and F / S, but Victoria is not one of them. If you want excellent dances with a smoking hot dancer that is a really nice person and DON'T want extras then Victoria is definitely someone that you should see. But, if you want extras she is not your girl so don't waste your time chasing something that's not going to happen. I imagine you were pissed off that she WOULDN'T do extras for you or have some other agenda so that is why you made up your story. $1. 5 for more than 1/2 hour and including BJ and FS? No way, not going to happen. Maybe for 1/2 hour of just VIP dances but that's it. Not every girl is down for extras some are actually there to just make a living and doing it clean. Victoria is a clean dancer and nice person, it's too bad you slandered her, but maybe she'll get some more good customers who AREN'T looking for extras from your PR.Hey dud maybe your not getting extras.

Jooop
11-01-14, 04:21
Sorry about your experience but all 8 mile clubs are not like that. Coli and Players are fair for the most part but you should always negotiate at the table / bar. I favor players. If you don't want to bargain at players just tell the girl want and ask how much. Thats it. The only girl at players who will con you is Amanda.And Angie and Golddie and and and and Layla and Robbin and and and you want me to go on.

Jooop
11-01-14, 04:22
Does Players have a VIP tax now? They never did before.No if the girls go in the back they have a one day fee of 40.00 if not its 20.

CptnSvaho
11-01-14, 08:43
Dude, that is so not true about Victoria. She is a clean dancer and yes there are clean dancers at Players. I could give you half a dozen names of girls who will do extras at Players including BJ and F / S, but Victoria is not one of them. If you want excellent dances with a smoking hot dancer that is a really nice person and DON'T want extras then Victoria is definitely someone that you should see. But, if you want extras she is not your girl so don't waste your time chasing something that's not going to happen. I imagine you were pissed off that she WOULDN'T do extras for you or have some other agenda so that is why you made up your story. $1. 5 for more than 1/2 hour and including BJ and FS? No way, not going to happen. Maybe for 1/2 hour of just VIP dances but that's it. Not every girl is down for extras some are actually there to just make a living and doing it clean. Victoria is a clean dancer and nice person, it's too bad you slandered her, but maybe she'll get some more good customers who AREN'T looking for extras from your PR.Sounds like someone is in love with a stripper!

Thats ok Bub, it happens and the wool gets pulled over the eyes.

Are you her BF or a custo that's been following her around like a puppy dog?

SquatKing
11-01-14, 14:17
I had Vicotria in the VIP numerous times, whn the rent is do she will do it all for 1. 5, also her friend Faroh with the sideways pussy.

Sure she will tell you she's clean until you grab ahold of her box and rub it, then she knows your a friend of the family and will succumb to your advances.

Don't let them fool you, if they were clean they would be working at Traffic Light or Bazouki where you don't have a private VIP.

When I first had victoris the price was 2. 5 but now I am a regular so YMMV.

Deepcover
11-01-14, 20:06
Great answer I guess I will stay with the cheap stuff upsided down they all look alike.Why would you see street walkers "upsided" down? I guess you missed the part about them not washing.

AngrySpider
11-02-14, 00:25
Is a ROB. She doesn't deliver what she promises. Avoid her.

MassageMe4
11-02-14, 10:09
Karma- bleached blonde huge cans.

Trouble- another tall blonde big cans.

Kayley or Haley not real sure seen her at penthouse another blonde big cans awesome.I think we have the same taste in these women because I have always went to Karma and Trouble. Did anyone give you any updates on these two?

MichaelGambler
11-02-14, 13:29
First time post, long time lurker. First thanks to all the great posts over the years. Second, long time visitor of BT"s in Dearborn. That place has always been good to me. The thing I like about Dearborn is that I have always been treated like the man by the talent and have always played the game right without question EVER! So a friend informed me of Tycoons changing their name to BT's. First I am very intrigued by this and instantly go the next day. Ok so since I have been drinking I forgot her name not important as the details might be scary for some. She is young Ukrainian, has an accent dirty, blind hair and extremely sexy maybe 120 lbs. No negotiations at the table but extras are discussed and 20 per song no matter what happens. Overpay yes, but I Like to take my time and no pressure that way works for me better. I take her back, pay the taxman as usual the VIP charge and the action gets on. She is on top on me for the start up for two songs. She go down for BBBJ which leads into FS which is an excellent time and finished. All of the details are covered don't worry. I count six songs and she then states that I owe her seven big ones. I laugh at her give her 180 and she happily takes it. Mr. Doorman comes over to my table to see how she was in the VIP. I warned of the penalty she wants for the time he laughs and I leave. Never Have I experienced this shit in Dearborn and that is why I will be coming back to Dearborn. No Thanks to 8 mile clubs because this shit is the same at every club on that strip. Not a bad review as she was hot and good at her skills. But I feel like sometimes I shouldn't have to negotiate the deal than rather know what is to be expected ifyou catch my drift. Which means for the slow folks the deal is Dearborn is always the same and no outrages calms are to be expected. Keep it real Bt's watch those girls, LOL.I seen this Ukrainian girl about 3 weeks ago. Great experience and attitude. I didn't negotiate upfront. When the act FS was finished she asked for $140. It was at least 6 or 7 songs I'd guess. I'm much more used to the girl asking for a set price at tycoons. Anyways, I gave her $150 and she was very happy. No drama.

She has a Ukrainian friend there who looks similar but much taller. Wondering if anyone has seen her and if her services / price is similar to this girl. Thanks.

CptnSvaho
11-02-14, 14:09
I think we have the same taste in these women because I have always went to Karma and Trouble. Did anyone give you any updates on these two?Had Trouble about a year ago at Tycoons, now BT's on 8 east of Groesbeck, man she is a pound of salt!

I know a few or her GF's on FB and I'll ask around and PM you where she is swingin on the pole.

Tractorman
11-02-14, 15:33
Please share a brief description. I always struggle clearly hearing names with in a club.

Is a ROB. She doesn't deliver what she promises. Avoid her.

Tractorman
11-02-14, 15:37
Gentlemen. $0. 8-$1 for half & half is very doable at Boggies and / or H8 N. $. 2 maximum. Else you should move on.

Now this sounds about right, except I never attended a Strip club like that. No MSOG is offered at them?

Jooop
11-03-14, 04:52
Had Trouble about a year ago at Tycoons, now BT's on 8 east of Groesbeck, man she is a pound of salt!

I know a few or her GF's on FB and I'll ask around and PM you where she is swingin on the pole.If its Karma from Coli and Players she up sale me in the back never seen her again nice stink finger though.

AngrySpider
11-03-14, 13:34
Please share a brief description. I always struggle clearly hearing names with in a club.5 foot seven curvy ebony with natural cees thick booty and lots of tats.

Good150
11-04-14, 03:21
Who should I stay away from at Coli? Or who should I go to? You can PM if you want. Please help!,

Starr65
11-04-14, 13:15
I know a girl that recently went to the Penthouse, and was wondering if anyone had any info on pricing, VIP room, cover charge etc. I know that it's pricier than the others, but wonder how much to bring with me on a Saturday night.

Thanks.

BlkWidower99
11-05-14, 03:00
Anyone knows where these ladies are dancing?

M02499
11-05-14, 09:55
5 foot seven curvy ebony with natural cees thick booty and lots of tats.Dior / Dee Dee has been working at H8 N and sometimes over at Bogarts for at least over a year now. She is decent looking and does have a nice body. I went in the back with her once, but didn't proceed with her as she demanded payment up front which I refused. I just got a bad vibe with her and looks like I made the right decision. Too bad as I do think she is attractive.

SlyMonger
11-05-14, 13:02
First post here but have been lurking a while, I went to the HC a few weeks ago was very dead about 8 pm was immediately greeted by 2 blondes one named Kim she said was her real name the other can't seem to remember as I was a bit buzzed in her 400 but claims to be 30 very flat ass nothing to look at o shooed her away to my buddy who ended being stuck with her all night LOL.

This was before I was aware of what can really go down so I was a bit green, Kim 24 blonde shoulder length hair prob about a 6 she had a bit of baby fat still but had really nice blue eyes and a decent face as I was drunk like I said. Anyhow we ended up doing some dances in the curtained rooms upstairs she starts trying to take my shirt off I start performing FIA and FIA with some DFK as I'm kinda into that. She tells me she's really horny and thinks I'm hot and proceeds to tell me she doesn't do this (sure) but she cat resist so tells me we have to go somewhere more private so of course she convinces me to go into the VIP after I had already wasted 125 on those lame ass dances for some FIV, we get into the VIP I'm rock hard she starts giving me BBBJ great mouth good DT and I cover up she climbs on she's so tight it was not easy to get in so I had to lube it a bit then she starts getting guilty and giving me a sob story about how her man kicked her out but doesn't eat to ruin things with him and feels bad blah blah blah as this is making me completely soft I told her don't do anything you want to do as I'm not paying her for this just paying for the room (which in turn I guess does Mena I'm paying for it) so anyway she's back to work to get me hard again with some BBBJ and she climbs on CG with my FIA I start going to town she popped once and almost made me as well but I held my ground, a few minutes later here she goes again getting quite vocal after a few more songs I'm getting close told her to get on her knees and laid down the heftier pot of gravy right in her eye / face / hair she did not seem to like that LOL. After the deed she cleaned up and continued to hang all over me trying to add me on instagram and Facebook which I said I had neither.

Overall decent experience as it was my first real SC experience, I did not know anything about negotiating or how to play it so total fame ended up being 250 with everything including a couple buckets of beer, cover, VIP cost etc.

I've done quite a bit more research now looking to hit up one of the better extras clubs on Thursday afternoon next week, anyone have any Thursday afternoon suggestions? I apologize for the long post.

Happy hunting.

SlyMonger
11-05-14, 13:05
Anyone have some good extras spots for say a Thursday afternoon day around 7 or so, looking for some good talent.

Turrismaldon
11-05-14, 13:50
Is she the white girl from BT's?

In Duh Know
11-06-14, 08:36
Is she the white girl from BT's?Where does the black girl dance? Looks familiar.

In Duh Know
11-06-14, 08:37
Anyone have some good extras spots for say a Thursday afternoon day around 7 or so, looking for some good talent.Flight Club. Amanda - tall blonde. Worth it.

Writer
11-06-14, 10:42
Went to La Chambre on Tuesday for lunch. And was approached by a slightly overweight blond as soon as my butt hit the seat, I declined her offer, as I'm more interested in spinners, but the odd thing was no one was on stage. There were 4-6 dancers there but none of them were dancing. Finally one got on stage. Much older but with a decent body and big plastic cans. When she finished her three songs there was a two song gap before the nest girl started dancing. And it continued like that for the hour I was there. I think I was approached by every girl in the place during my visit but I just couldn't find one that I thought was worth the price of admission.

Don't do anything stupid.

SlyMonger
11-06-14, 11:23
Flight Club. Amanda - tall blonde. Worth it.Thanks for the info any details on this girl? You can pm if you want.

Jooop
11-06-14, 15:52
Stop; in about 4: pm dam not many people Thedrink and meal Hustlers Layla and Robin wore at work, may stop in today the other two Angie and Goldie may be there today.

Chuka
11-07-14, 10:06
I tried it on. 10 dance day. Fairly crowded. Most of the peelers were with their regulars. When my drink was empty and the waitress told me to buy another or leave, it was time to just pick one on the way to the booths. I don't remember her name. She was slightly curvier than most of her coworkers. I had DATY and CBJ and declined the upsell to FS. She mentioned she pays. 50 for booth rights or something like that, which sounds like a great deal for the club with the. 10 cover for customers. My total was $. 50, for cover, drink, VIP cover, and mileage. Won't repeat.

SlyMonger
11-07-14, 11:22
Anyone been to the landing strip recently? I heard there is some decent talent rolling through there any experiences with extras in that club?

Weezon
11-07-14, 12:45
I tried it on. 10 dance day. Fairly crowded. Most of the peelers were with their regulars. When my drink was empty and the waitress told me to buy another or leave, it was time to just pick one on the way to the booths. I don't remember her name. She was slightly curvier than most of her coworkers. I had DATY and CBJ and declined the upsell to FS. She mentioned she pays. 50 for booth rights or something like that, which sounds like a great deal for the club with the. 10 cover for customers. My total was $. 50, for cover, drink, VIP cover, and mileage. Won't repeat.I go there all the time and never get pushed to drink. I tip a dollar a drink and sometimes I only have one. Monday just about every dancer is there. The choice is yours.

Weezon
11-07-14, 12:46
Stop; in about 4: pm dam not many people Thedrink and meal Hustlers Layla and Robin wore at work, may stop in today the other two Angie and Goldie may be there today.Jooop,

Go to Scores and let us know what you think.

StrokeOfLuck
11-07-14, 23:59
Anyone been to the landing strip recently? I heard there is some decent talent rolling through there any experiences with extras in that club?Was just there Tuesday. Maybe 2 girls over a 7 out of 15. Once ebony dancer looked like Dave Chapelle dressed as Rick James, and there was another white dancer that was at least 5 months pregnant. If that floats your boat, be my guest.

SlyMonger
11-08-14, 00:27
Was just there Tuesday. Maybe 2 girls over a 7 out of 15. Once ebony dancer looked like Dave Chapelle dressed as Rick James, and there was another white dancer that was at least 5 months pregnant. If that floats your boat, be my guest.LOL fuck yo couch darkness! I'll pass on that. I think I'm going to hit up flight club and bogarts next Thursday hope to have a good report to post on here.

Jooop
11-08-14, 05:21
Jooop,

Go to Scores and let us know what you think.Have not been there but met a dancer Monro that work at Scores heard that the wait staff was hotter the the dancers she was hot she work Players for a few days most of the chicks there have regulars.

Emilio Largo
11-08-14, 08:56
Dude, that is so not true about Victoria. She is a clean dancer and yes there are clean dancers at Players. I could give you half a dozen names of girls who will do extras at Players including BJ and F / S, but Victoria is not one of them. If you want excellent dances with a smoking hot dancer that is a really nice person and DON'T want extras then Victoria is definitely someone that you should see. But, if you want extras she is not your girl so don't waste your time chasing something that's not going to happen. I imagine you were pissed off that she WOULDN'T do extras for you or have some other agenda so that is why you made up your story. $1. 5 for more than 1/2 hour and including BJ and FS? No way, not going to happen. Maybe for 1/2 hour of just VIP dances but that's it. Not every girl is down for extras some are actually there to just make a living and doing it clean. Victoria is a clean dancer and nice person, it's too bad you slandered her, but maybe she'll get some more good customers who AREN'T looking for extras from your PR.As someone else noted, outside of Traffic Light and Bouzouki's, every dancer in every other club does extras if the price (and customer) is right.

JimBob64
11-09-14, 10:44
Cookie.

Went into Venus about 4 pm on Saturday only one descent looking girl, cookie. She came and sat with me wanted 150 for everything, no thanks not worth that especially in a back room of a strip club. I am not having good luck lately. Have been in Venus on Saturday afternoon for the last 3 weeks and haven't found anything worth doing for the prices they want.

PistonCrazy25
11-09-14, 23:56
Was at bouzoukis today after the lions game and there was a black dancer who literally had the best ass I've ever seen. This think was like the 8th wonder of the world. It just popped out so far it was unreal. She put a beer bottle in between her cheeks and started twerking and it stayed in LOL. She had a nice set bolt ons also. I didn't catch a name does anyone have any information. I wasn't able to stay long and talk to her as she was the center of attention.

TenderMan
11-10-14, 13:41
And Angie and Golddie and and and and Layla and Robbin and and and you want me to go on.I've been with a couple of the girls you mentioned and never had an issue. I suppose one can say, YMMV. But you make it sound like "Players" has a high collection of misfits and that's not the case.

CharlesAtPage
11-10-14, 13:51
Cookie.

Went into Venus about 4 pm on Saturday only one descent looking girl, cookie. She came and sat with me wanted 150 for everything, no thanks not worth that especially in a back room of a strip club. I am not having good luck lately. Have been in Venus on Saturday afternoon for the last 3 weeks and haven't found anything worth doing for the prices they want.I have been with Cookie numerous times and have paid her $100 for everything. I paid her $150 for OTC and it was great.

Blazer1
11-10-14, 14:55
Went to scores about 2 weeks ago during day shift. I really like the layout of club. Service staff was great. Now on to the entertainment. I met up with Bentley a beautiful AA girl. Went back to VIP and found out no extras. Still worth the trip back for a great warm up. 2nd girl another pretty AA forget her name. Sorry but she was all about extras. All to be had for $. 50. So I guess my review would be nice club but YMMV.

JdAgain
11-10-14, 15:50
And Angie and Golddie and and and and Layla and Robbin and and and you want me to go on.

I've been with a couple of the girls you mentioned and never had an issue. I suppose one can say, YMMV. But you make it sound like "Players" has a high collection of misfits and that's not the case.I've had some experience as well and not had issues. When you have that much bad luck with strippers, at some point you've got to start wondering who the problem is with, don't you?

CrushBxt50
11-10-14, 17:57
Went to Players after the Lions game Sunday night. 2 girls when we got there. Horrible experience. Never approached by them for anything. Even after tipping on the stage and asking. Poor excused for a Strip club. If this was my first trip to a club I would never go back. Had the green but couldn't get rid of it.

Bobby9999
11-10-14, 19:32
Went there twice over the last few weeks. First time saw a heavy-ish white girl named Brit. She had just gotten off the stage and was sweating, but that's my mistake for saying yes without thinking it through and waiting ten min or so for her to cool off. Everything was covered and her performance wasn't great but was a little above average. Damage was $ for everything.

Next time saw a slightly bigger black girl with very large breasts whose name I can't remember. She was way too pushy in the upsell for me. I regretted going back with her. . 8 for a CBJ.

Bobby9999
11-10-14, 19:36
Anyone been to the landing strip recently? I heard there is some decent talent rolling through there any experiences with extras in that club?Yes, I went there a couple of times recently. A very attractive slim asian with bolt ons tried to sell me a HJ for $1. 5 No deal. A less attractive white girl named Olivia, who said she's in town for a few months from FL, took me upstairs for a CBJ for $. In my limited experience, maybe 2/3 of the dancers will freely offer extras there.

LimpBiscuit
11-10-14, 19:44
Went to Players after the Lions game Sunday night. 2 girls when we got there. Horrible experience. Never approached by them for anything. Even after tipping on the stage and asking. Poor excused for a Strip club. If this was my first trip to a club I would never go back. Had the green but couldn't get rid of it.I've never heard of such a thing about Player.

Only two girls dancing? That is something I've never seen at Players, let alone any other Strip Culb on 8 Mile.

Were the other dancers sitting with customers?

Weezon
11-10-14, 19:51
Sounds like the booty and the boobs are enhanced.

Was at bouzoukis today after the lions game and there was a black dancer who literally had the best ass I've ever seen. This think was like the 8th wonder of the world. It just popped out so far it was unreal. She put a beer bottle in between her cheeks and started twerking and it stayed in LOL. She had a nice set bolt ons also. I didn't catch a name does anyone have any information. I wasn't able to stay long and talk to her as she was the center of attention.

PistonCrazy25
11-10-14, 20:06
Sounds like the booty and the boobs are enhanced.I know the tits are but I don't think the ass is. I got a dance from her a long time ago and the booty feels very real.

Detroit906
11-11-14, 17:57
Was at bouzoukis today after the lions game and there was a black dancer who literally had the best ass I've ever seen. This think was like the 8th wonder of the world. It just popped out so far it was unreal. She put a beer bottle in between her cheeks and started twerking and it stayed in LOL. She had a nice set bolt ons also. I didn't catch a name does anyone have any information. I wasn't able to stay long and talk to her as she was the center of attention.Her name is Caprice. She's there every weekend, comes in later around 10 pm.

SlyMonger
11-12-14, 00:38
Well had quite the experience at Bogarts tonight.

When I walked in I was about to turn right around and go down to flight club but I decided to wait it out.

To say the least the shot girls were annoying as fuck, they kept running my Johnson asking me to buy them shots.

The infamous Brooklyn hit the stage with those gorgeous bolt on I gave her a tip and she made it my way as soon as she got off, she said she wanted me in her undies ASAP so I obliged we agreed on no song count BBBJ / FS for. 08 and off we went she gave a great warm up with lots of DFK, FIV, and my middle finger right up that balloon not then she went to the BBBJ lots of DT BLS and great skill I might add. Started in CG, went to K9 then some RCG literally was about 10 songs and my guy just could not finish the covers always fuck me up she was sweating her as off as I pounded her as was I, she became a bit frustrated saying I've had more than my money's worth and I better finish soon, I felt extremely rushed nut she definitely put in her time she went back to BBBJ / HJ and I just couldn't get there so we called it quits and told me she wanted to do some takeout for "the right price" I never got the digits as I didn't ask and she was in to the next one.

Lori stopped by and chatted for a good half hour she's a really nice lady and we had plenty of laughs she was making me kinda horn but I didn't partake just yet she made her rounds and I then went to the stage I tipped her and she came back over and off to the VIP I went $ for no song count FS / CBJ (after she hit me with $$. 5 LOL) off we went with a great warm up got me nice and solid and gave a rough CBJ I hate covers but she wouldn't uncover unless I added. 05 she was very patient and unrushed. We hit CG and K9 back to CG them she uncovered and tried to finish with some titty f-ing and after a good 10 minutes I finally blew it on those nice tits. No idea why I just couldn't not finish as I was pretty horny but hey shit happens. She was very nice and wiped me off.

Was a hot little a cup tatted spinner I'd like to sample, all in all Brooklyn was hot and wet but I just couldn't finish the deed Lori made up for it and waited like a nice lady would would repeat both because you just can't beat that price. But Brooklyn kinda posed me off with the rushing and complaining she was sweating oh well! Great night at Bogeys.

Jooop
11-12-14, 04:25
Hey dud maybe your not getting extras.Hey I was only talking about getting hustled for drinks.

Jooop
11-12-14, 04:31
I've had some experience as well and not had issues. When you have that much bad luck with strippers, at some point you've got to start wondering who the problem is with, don't you?Always them guys that defend the Nuns they meet in strip clubs.

Jooop
11-12-14, 09:39
I've been with a couple of the girls you mentioned and never had an issue. I suppose one can say, YMMV. But you make it sound like "Players" has a high collection of misfits and that's not the case.Did say they were misfits just top hustlers.

SaulDurian
11-12-14, 20:37
Was down in the Detroit area today, I am from a little farther north, near Saginaw. Decided to stop by Bogarts because I have heard and read so much about it.

I was there about 5 minutes when Samantha came over to me and asked if she could take me to the VIP. No small talk, no intro. Just a charismatic approach. It helped that she had a great ass, some nice bolt ons and a pretty decent face. So I went.

Gave me a pretty good tittyf#!k for 3 songs, then asked if she could hop on. I didn't really negotiate on the price she asked, I never do, but it was reasonable.

Overall, sweet girl. Seemed very into it, I will look for her again in a couple months when I go back down that way.

Stay safe out there, and good hunting.

Bacardi1314
11-13-14, 14:30
Hey east siders. I'm making a business trip to the east side of the state either Monday or Tuesday this coming week. I've been lurking the last few months on this forum trying to get a sense on what a real club is all about, as Grand Rapids SUCKS! I get the feeling Bogarts and H8 North seem to be the most easy clubs to get extras at? Also, I'm really not looking for FS. Really would be happy with HJ & BBBJ, as I tend to pop quicker than I'd like. I see the posts about spending funds for 8 songs or a no song count. What would one expect to spend for half the songs? Also, what is the bouncer fee about I've heard about? Feel free to PM me if you wish, but I eagerly look forward to your input.

Bacardi.

Otto22
11-13-14, 15:29
Hey east siders. I'm making a business trip to the east side of the state either Monday or Tuesday this coming week. I've been lurking the last few months on this forum trying to get a sense on what a real club is all about, as Grand Rapids SUCKS! I get the feeling Bogarts and H8 North seem to be the most easy clubs to get extras at? Also, I'm really not looking for FS. Really would be happy with HJ & BBBJ, as I tend to pop quicker than I'd like. I see the posts about spending funds for 8 songs or a no song count. What would one expect to spend for half the songs? Also, what is the bouncer fee about I've heard about? Feel free to PM me if you wish, but I eagerly look forward to your input.

Bacardi.Good choices. You'll pay $10 for wrist band either place. You'll get HJ for $60 and BBBJ for a little more. Shouldn't pay more than $100 unless you get FS or fall in love. LOL. Happy hunting.

Bacardi1314
11-13-14, 15:43
Good choices. You'll pay $10 for wrist band either place. You'll get HJ for $60 and BBBJ for a little more. Shouldn't pay more than $100 unless you get FS or fall in love. LOL. Happy hunting.So is this $10 wrist band the cover charge? Or a "pass" to get into VIP?

DoubleDare91
11-13-14, 17:56
Anyone have any new Intel on the reopening of chix on dix? Seen a sign as I got off 94 towards my work the other day. Haven't had time to stop. Is it worth the time?

SlyMonger
11-13-14, 19:44
Guys I'm going in a couple hours to hit landing strip quickly and maybe male my way to Henry's and or flight club any insight on these places as I know h8 N is a free for all but any insight helps PM me or post I'll be checking.

Happy hunting.

SlackerFreak
11-13-14, 19:49
So is this $10 wrist band the cover charge? Or a "pass" to get into VIP?It's a pass to get into the VIP. Subsequent trips are free as long as you still have the band on. Cover is $5.

SaulDurian
11-13-14, 22:42
So is this $10 wrist band the cover charge? Or a "pass" to get into VIP?Pass for VIP at Bogarts. I didn't have a cover charge when I went the other day, but it was about 3 pm.

Horn Dog Too
11-13-14, 22:46
So is this $10 wrist band the cover charge? Or a "pass" to get into VIP?Henry 8 N and Bogarts are good for a traveler because they are both close to each other. At either club you'll pay a 5 bux cover, 7 or 8 for a beer, depending on your tip, and 10 bux for a wristband when you go back to the VIP area. I suggest H8 first because it's the biggest dive. If you are disappointed and don't want to stay, ask the door guy for a pass to Bogart's. It will at least save you the cover charge. Also in the area is the Flight Club. Really high dollar, but the ladies are a lot more attractive, and much more expensive to the VIP. At Flight club you'll be out about 30 bux before you see a naked breast, with valet, cover, coat check fee, and beer / tip. I don't remember if they have a VIP fee, as I've never been back to it, and don't read their reviews too often. I've only been to FC twice, I don't see the value. Further east on Mich Ave is the Silver Criket. At night it's a 5 cover except on Fri / Sat it's 10. No VIP fee, free parking, no cover in the daytime, $6 or 7 beers, and the ladies are usually prettier than at Bogart's or H8. Most will do the extras you want, just make sure you get the negotiating done before you head back. Then at least you have a better than 60/40 of getting what you want.

Hope it helps. I've been to Grand Rabbits quite a few years ago, and yeah, compared to the clubs here in the Metro area, it sucks. Have a great trip and monger safe.

LuvtheLife
11-14-14, 00:22
The last time I was in Detroit I encountered a super aggressive AA girl name Rain. I was actually sitting with my usual girl and Rain mounts me in CG position while grabbing my johnson and trying to lick my face. I got turned on in a big way but did not want to leave my regular girl to try Rain out. Has anyone had any good experience with her? I would like to try her out. Thanks.

Jooop
11-14-14, 04:08
The last time I was in Detroit I encountered a super aggressive AA girl name Rain. I was actually sitting with my usual girl and Rain mounts me in CG position while grabbing my johnson and trying to lick my face. I got turned on in a big way but did not want to leave my regular girl to try Rain out. Has anyone had any good experience with her? I would like to try her out. Thanks.There is a Rain at coli light skin black girl.

LuvtheLife
11-14-14, 11:57
There is a Rain at coli light skin black girl.I think she works at both places. Several of the girls do.

Bacardi1314
11-14-14, 12:55
You can get extras in all the Detroit area clubs (some more the others) what area of Detroit will you be staying?Not really staying in any area in particular. Just driving into town to pick up some appliances for a new kitchen remodel. I have about $100-120 budget for some fun I know I can't get on this side of the state. I'm open to driving anywhere in the Detroit area on my way there or back.

Bacardi1314
11-14-14, 12:59
To clarify, my visit to Detroit area strip clubs will be around 1-2 pm.

Writer
11-14-14, 15:21
So I haven't been to henry's north in a long time and I was in the area Wednesday around 1 in the afternoon, the place hasn't changed in decades. After being approached by several dancers I settled on Kelly, a cute little spinner. She's not very bright, let's say if you wanted to f**k her brains out, someone beat you to it. Went with her to the VIP and got a french lesson that was boring and mechanical. She got the job done but she didn't seem to want to put any effort into it. Live and learn.

Don't do anything stupid.

SlyMonger
11-14-14, 19:14
Stopped in the landing strip Thursday around 8 was a pretty good time lots of talent I got tied up with a set little spinner named jade no extras available but got digits for free food. Ended up leaving there around 12 am.

Ever walked into a strip club and just feel sad and depressed? LOL bogart and Henry's on a Thursday night nothing but train wrecks I was repulsed by the talent some stripper was sitting in the chair next to me with her eyes literally rolling back in her head. I said fuck this and headed home. Missed a call from the girl at LS at 3 am as uneasy passed the fuck out.

Unsuccessful night but LS has promise.

Turrismaldon
11-15-14, 06:29
Is she the white girl from BT's?Can anyone verify her?

Incognito1234
11-15-14, 11:39
Stopped in the landing strip Thursday around 8 was a pretty good time lots of talent I got tied up with a set little spinner named jade no extras available but got digits for free food. Ended up leaving there around 12 am.

Ever walked into a strip club and just feel sad and depressed? LOL bogart and Henry's on a Thursday night nothing but train wrecks I was repulsed by the talent some stripper was sitting in the chair next to me with her eyes literally rolling back in her head. I said fuck this and headed home. Missed a call from the girl at LS at 3 am as uneasy passed the fuck out.

Unsuccessful night but LS has promise.I was at H8's late Thursday night and the only thing I can say is that it's pathetic. In truth, I almost left when I walked in the door but thought I'd stick around a minute and see who was there. It turns out, there were four girls: Mia, Raven, Karma and a girl whose name I can't remember (black girl with an extremely large ass). After seeing who was there, I stayed a half hour max and left. H8's continues its downward spiral. There was a time when the night shift had a decent lineup but those days are long gone. They definitely need some changes here. As I've said before, there's no way that they can't notice that the receipts are down and with the abysmal talent, it's extremely difficult to bring customers in. If you can't bring customers in, you can't attract more and better talent either. It's a catch 22 but something has to be done.

Last night, I went to H8N and it wasn't very crowded at all. There were a few girls, maybe ten or so and out of those, a couple of decent looking ones but I didn't partake and left after about 45 minutes.

The worst thing about going to the Hamilton clubs is that I hate going to clubs and coming home smelling like smoke. My heart wouldn't be broken if the county came in and started issuing citations for violating the smoking law.

I think it's time for me to start branching out becoming a more frequent visitor to the Silver Cricket or BT's. While I still see smoking at those places, it's not as bad and on the upside, the talent is far better at both of those places.

SlyMonger
11-16-14, 06:03
I was at H8's late Thursday night and the only thing I can say is that it's pathetic. In truth, I almost left when I walked in the door but thought I'd stick around a minute and see who was there. It turns out, there were four girls: Mia, Raven, Karma and a girl whose name I can't remember (black girl with an extremely large ass). After seeing who was there, I stayed a half hour max and left. H8's continues its downward spiral. There was a time when the night shift had a decent lineup but those days are long gone. They definitely need some changes here. As I've said before, there's no way that they can't notice that the receipts are down and with the abysmal talent, it's extremely difficult to bring customers in. If you can't bring customers in, you can't attract more and better talent either. It's a catch 22 but something has to be done.

Last night, I went to H8N and it wasn't very crowded at all. There were a few girls, maybe ten or so and out of those, a couple of decent looking ones but I didn't partake and left after about 45 minutes.

The worst thing about going to the Hamilton clubs is that I hate going to clubs and coming home smelling like smoke. My heart wouldn't be broken if the county came in and started issuing citations for violating the smoking law.

I think it's time for me to start branching out becoming a more frequent visitor to the Silver Cricket or BT's. While I still see smoking at those places, it's not as bad and on the upside, the talent is far better at both of those places.Yeah man I was probably there when you were I left roughly 1-1:30 am I was thinking to myself is this real life, no way I paid to see this circus. The one really slim girl there had very obvious / recent baby damage and her baby daddy was there, when she got on stage she came to the edge and was kissing him and blah blah blah. I'm thinking to myself what kind of ducking crackhead junkie show did I just wall in to? All good at least it was enough to sober me up and get myself to head home for the night.

Ddetroit
11-16-14, 08:56
For those looking for her, little Ashley was at Henry's last night.

Incognito1234
11-16-14, 16:53
For those looking for her, little Ashley was at Henry's last night.Yeah, she took a break but has been back for a couple of months now. She's a cute, sweet girl but if you're going to get her, get her early. She drinks too much and by the end of the night, she's wasted.

Horn Dog Too
11-16-14, 19:34
Sunday afternoon after the first games of the day, I rolled in to Bogart's to celebrate my team's win. Went from beer and pizza to beer and boobies. The first woman I see is my ATF waitress, so I spent a long time talking to her. Always nice to catch up. About 9 dancers, 4 bar maids (pretty cute too) and 20 patrons or so. Not a truemutt in the pound by my standards. A couple of cuties and a couple of stunners. One dancer was definitely qualified to work in a strip club. A hard bodied MILF, pretty face with really nice bolt ons and a concealed piercing I got to see after a few bills were placed in the g string. Her name is Ali. I will pay her a longer visit in a future stop.

Tori stopped over just after I sat down and gave me the nice handshake and some conversation. But I can't see any more VIP with her due to non performance and up sell. She is a nice lady, I like her, just not for monkey business. Maria is another stunner that stopped by early, but I was in conversation with friend and I guess she got a tad upset when I didn't want to include her right away. She missed her tun on stage as she was in VIP, so I didn't get to check out her lovely body.

Now while I agree with fellow mongers that Bogart's can be really amiss with talent, it is worth a stop every now and again, because you can find the gem among the lumps of coal. One thing that's not amiss, is the constant availability of service in the VIP.

Action22
11-16-14, 21:37

Unsuccessful night but LS has promise.It wasn't better at Bogies or Henry's on Friday either. I thought the coal mining would be better this time of year, too.

In Duh Know
11-17-14, 06:00
It wasn't better at Bogies or Henry's on Friday either. I thought the coal mining would be better this time of year, too.- Not a lot of girls working at FC either. Must have went up north with their BFs to deer hunt / work.

Mr Odessa
11-17-14, 19:14
I haven't been to a strip club yet this year and I plan to go soon. I have Colliseum and Players on my list. But who can tell me about King of Diamonds? Extras? Diversity?

Taint1974
11-17-14, 20:31
Got roped into going to PH Friday evening with some co-workers, as we were leaving a really cute girl was coming in for her shift. She had longer dark hair, glasses, nice bolt-ons and a really pretty smile, anyone have any idea if she dances or waitresses or have any idea who I'm talking about?

Wasn't expecting to go there Friday so I didn't have that much cash on me so I couldn't partake in things I normally do, but I'm planning to go back soon.

Skifreak
11-18-14, 06:20
Antone been to any of the downriver or dearborn clubs when they first open for the day? Sometimes I just need something to do or can't sleep and thought about going. I just don't want to be the only person in there, I always seem like a creeper when thag happens. Thanks for the info.

Member #5307
11-18-14, 15:34
Went to players a few weeks back and did a back to back. Friday afternoon had quite a few lookers. All nationalities and body types there, leaning towards the slender and nimble. There was a real short (maybe 5 ft) waitress who was a cute spinner wearing those big fur boots. I inquired but waitresses are a no go there.

Met a taller mature woman with bolt-ons who was on her game and after some discussion she assured me I would very pleased with her dances. She was right!! She knew just what I needed and even a few languages. No rush at all but her naughty girl talk went overboard, if you know what I mean. All in all very good but to professional and would not repeat.

Met another tall, slender fox. She was convincing so I gave her one song to show me what she's got. She was very convincing, so much so I stuck around for a bit longer and let her show me the rest of her skills. Definite repeat!

SlyMonger
11-18-14, 19:07
Hey guys just wanted to know what your favorite Tuesday night clubs were since Tuesdays usually offer some good deals. Had some good luck at bogart last week thinking of trying BTs or Silver Criket out.

Tractorman
11-18-14, 20:04
Stopped by recently.

A few regular girls (Brenda for one. And damm she looked good again) and many who were new to me.

Sampled a "new to me" 30 yr old blonde with nice firm and upstanding Bs.

She said she could BBBJCIMSW with no song count and I would say be did not lie (damage was approx $).

CptnSvaho
11-19-14, 04:35
Checked out the Coliseum for Monday night football as they offer a great buffet at half time. Food was great, dancers average.

A shot girl and I were flirting all night but no play.

Players,

Had a great time Ariel, 5'4" white spinner with a little baby damage, tight body elsewhere though.

Got BBBJ and BBRCG BBFS with CIM for $$ and that included the upper deck house fee.

If you like riders, this is the 1 to see gents! Says she usually works dayshift but is trying nights for a bit.

No digits exchanged.

SlyMonger
11-19-14, 11:26
Went to BTs around 8 last night talent was decent all the girls were younger but most were latched on to somebody and some of the girls just grouped together at a table nobody was really making rounds.

Was approached by Juliette very petite blonde with some tattoos on her body asked me if I was interested in VIP I declined as she wasn't what I was looking for but she talked to me for a while and moved on.

After about an hour was approached by Rain gorgeous little AA spinner, she was quite attractive and proceeded to tell me I look like a cop, WTF. Apparently if your a bit muscular and sitting alone at the bar alone scoping things out you are a cop LOL. Well after I assured her I was not she offered BBBJ / cfs for $. 05 I countered with $, then $. 02 then $. 04 she would not budge so I did not partake as I know I can get a better deal elsewhere or with someone else.

All in all decent trip with good talent but didn't get what I wanted seems to be better if you sit at a table rather than the bar also the kinda chubby blonde with the pierced nipples from Toppers Prophet was working there in case anyone had any interest.

Happy hunting!

TMeister
11-19-14, 23:36
Bogart's, Flight Club, or Silver Criket??

I'm an out-of-towner but had BBBJ at Bogart's and FC before, but been hearing good things about Criket so maybe it's worth a peek. I know Bogart's will offer the better bargain at the expense of dancer looks. FC is nice but I was there on a Friday night before and was ignored pretty much the entire time. However, FC has a lot better VIP areas with private curtains whereas Bogarts is a dump upstairs.

I prefer the cute blond spinner types so let me know some names if possible.

Jooop
11-20-14, 04:11
Hey guys just wanted to know what your favorite Tuesday night clubs were since Tuesdays usually offer some good deals. Had some good luck at bogart last week thinking of trying BTs or Silver Criket out.Try Players usually pretty good on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday sometimes Wednesday.

Member #4934
11-20-14, 15:46
Went to BTs around 8 last night talent was decent all the girls were younger but most were latched on to somebody and some of the girls just grouped together at a table nobody was really making rounds.

Was approached by Juliette very petite blonde with some tattoos on her body asked me if I was interested in VIP I declined as she wasn't what I was looking for but she talked to me for a while and moved on.

After about an hour was approached by Rain gorgeous little AA spinner, she was quite attractive and proceeded to tell me I look like a cop, WTF. Apparently if your a bit muscular and sitting alone at the bar alone scoping things out you are a cop LOL. Well after I assured her I was not she offered BBBJ / cfs for $. 05 I countered with $, then $. 02 then $. 04 she would not budge so I did not partake as I know I can get a better deal elsewhere or with someone else.

All in all decent trip with good talent but didn't get what I wanted seems to be better if you sit at a table rather than the bar also the kinda chubby blonde with the pierced nipples from Toppers Prophet was working there in case anyone had any interest.

Happy hunting!I respect your commitment to keeping stripperflation down, but you missed a good one in Rain. She is near legendary on this forum, and at BTs. She usually only puts in a couple of days a week, as she has a stable of regulars she entertains OTC. IMHO 150 is a real solid price for what was on the menu.

I have previously enjoyed a few VIP sessions with her. She has that name for a reason. ;.

SlyMonger
11-21-14, 00:01
I respect your commitment to keeping stripperflation down, but you missed a good one in Rain. She is near legendary on this forum, and at BTs. She usually only puts in a couple of days a week, as she has a stable of regulars she entertains OTC. IMHO 150 is a real solid price for what was on the menu.

I have previously enjoyed a few VIP sessions with her. She has that name for a reason. ;.Yeah man, I've seen posts about her that's why I knew who she was when she said her name I was really kicking my own ass on the way home because I really should've went in back. Now I feel worse haha. You know what other days she works? There's another AA chick there with a tat on her ass who was sexy and the girl with the cheetah or leopard print tat up her side you can't miss it, any info on either one? I'll be heading back Saturday.

Lansing101
11-21-14, 00:31
I entered Bogarts and bought two drinks within a half hour, was tipping the girls / waitresses well also. All within a short time after entry. Then while sitting on a table a different waitress came by in one sweep, picked up my extra cup, asked if I wanted another drink and I politely said not yet. Then she circled back within a minute and told me rudely to buy a drink or leave. I thought, what the hell. The girls look not so great here, I am tipping / spending at a decent clip after just entering, maybe up for more, there are not a lot of guys in the club, AND they want me out. I told her I would leave and never come back. On the way out I spoke with the door guy / manager and said what happened and asked what the deal was, do you guys not want business. He seemed sympathetic and said he would talk with her. I told him there were lots of choices in the area and I would likely not be back. You would think a dive club needing business with a not so hot lineup of strippers would be more mellow!! I suggest guys leave when crap like this happens and complain on the way out till the message sinks in.

CptnSvaho
11-21-14, 11:06
Had a great evening at Players yesterday, met Lena an oriental spinner that's 25-28 yrs young maybe 5' 95 lbs. Got BBBJ, CFSCG for $.

She says she just started about a month ago and is in need of dough and clientele.

Exchanged digits and can share for good intel on a newcomer that's fresh.

SlyMonger
11-21-14, 12:10
I'm thinking of checking out the Hustler Club this weekend, anyone been there lately, does it still suck? I'll go early so I can hit BT's or Toy Chest if it does.Last time I was there was about a month ago on a Friday, ended up wasting my money on lap dances and a 15 min VIP session with this girl Kim, she was tight and gave a good BBBJ I didn't really play it like I should have because I wasn't quite a monger yet LOL safe to say it was pretty dead though.

Passenger
11-21-14, 23:38
Sunday afternoon after the first games of the day, I rolled in to Bogart's to celebrate my team's win. Went from beer and pizza to beer and boobies. The first woman I see is my ATF waitress, so I spent a long time talking to her. Always nice to catch up. About 9 dancers, 4 bar maids (pretty cute too) and 20 patrons or so. Not a truemutt in the pound by my standards. A couple of cuties and a couple of stunners. One dancer was definitely qualified to work in a strip club. A hard bodied MILF, pretty face with really nice bolt ons and a concealed piercing I got to see after a few bills were placed in the g string. Her name is Ali. I will pay her a longer visit in a future stop.

Tori stopped over just after I sat down and gave me the nice handshake and some conversation. But I can't see any more VIP with her due to non performance and up sell. She is a nice lady, I like her, just not for monkey business. Maria is another stunner that stopped by early, but I was in conversation with friend and I guess she got a tad upset when I didn't want to include her right away. She missed her tun on stage as she was in VIP, so I didn't get to check out her lovely body.

Now while I agree with fellow mongers that Bogart's can be really amiss with talent, it is worth a stop every now and again, because you can find the gem among the lumps of coal. One thing that's not amiss, is the constant availability of service in the VIP.

I'd avoid Maria; good looker with a nice body, but she is upsell and is a below-average performer and she rushes the experience. Once, and never again.

SlyMonger
11-22-14, 01:57
Thanks bro. Hey I heard some girl dance nude, is that true?
Some of them do its their choice, most of them do get naked though

Tubes
11-22-14, 02:04
If your out at the strip clubs this evening, pay attention DPD Vice is out at the clubs.

Robertin75
11-22-14, 06:43
If your out at the strip clubs this evening, pay attention DPD Vice is out at the clubs.What do you mean by "DPD Vice" is out?

Sevup
11-22-14, 07:28
What do you mean by "DPD Vice" is out?I believe he means Detroit Police Dept vice squad.

Robertin75
11-22-14, 07:34
I believe he means Detroit Police Dept vice squad.So what's the deal if he' out there at the strip clubs?

Does that mean you can't go into VIP and have some fun with the ladies?

AllDayLong5732
11-22-14, 10:29
I agree with Passenger I had the same experience with her. I had been wanting to spend some time with her because she was one of the better looking girls in the club. Once I had my turn I was extremely disappointed she try to upsell was complaining the whole time and only would do one position and rushed out of there before I can even pull my pants up. She is the biggest waste of time and money no matter how good she looks!

AVOID MARIA AT ALL COST!!

Stay safe.

SlyMonger
11-22-14, 11:52
LS at 6:30 was packed and tons of good looking dancers I was very surprised how good day shift was, evening shift rolled in and still had some decent talent nothing exceptional, this thick hot brunette there is what I wanted but she never ended up coming. Over despite saying it 5 times LOL so me and my 2 friends left they know people at subis so off we went.

Subis was a decent time there weren't a ton of girls but there were 4 that I liked Paige a little bit thicker brunette with a nice little as who is a drink hustler, another girl who told me her real name but I can't remember her stage name anyway I tipped her told her to come see me when she got off stage she did and said she'd been working there a few weeks she couldn't have been more than 21, long legs, great ass, small tits, long blondish hair I told her I wanted to go to the back with her and she gave me the menu she charges $. 05 for everything so I told her 120 no song count and include VIP fees, and off we went started with some DFK then fucking awesome BBBJ lots of DT very sexy she then climbed on CG I was so turned on by her moaning, I started banging her hard and she popped 3 times in the session which I was more than happy with LOL, we were in there for a long ass time she was sweating and I was working to get off as the whiskey dick had set in all in all awesome GFE with a sexy young girl who was probably my age but anyway YMMV at Subis there is some fun to be had.

Sevup
11-22-14, 13:14
So what's the deal if he' out there at the strip clubs?

Does that mean you can't go into VIP and have some fun with the ladies?Pretty much. At your own risk, if the vice comes in the club they're looking for VIP violations and checking dancers dance cards.

Tubes
11-22-14, 16:31
When Vice (DPD = Detroit Police Department) comes in to a club they typically are on a mission. I can't recall a time ever where they didn't arrests some one, write some tickets.

I have seen people, not dancers arrested and or ticketed for simulating sex (getting a lap dance). I can't imagine what they might do if one was caught in a more compromising position in the VIP. And typically that's the first place they rush to. Often they have been in the club earlier prior to the raid undercover and have made their observations and left and instruct the raiding group on what to do. I like their new shirts. 352868.

Mr Odessa
11-22-14, 19:58
If your out at the strip clubs this evening, pay attention DPD Vice is out at the clubs.Thanks for that tip. Want to visit one next month. But remember, it's the holidays and just like the summer holidays, this is the time when they are out, trying to catch a slip, getting quotes and such.

Robertin75
11-23-14, 09:31
So did anyone see any DPD activity last night at SC's?

Member #4934
11-24-14, 12:04
LS at 6:30 was packed and tons of good looking dancers I was very surprised how good day shift was, evening shift rolled in and still had some decent talent nothing exceptional, this thick hot brunette there is what I wanted but she never ended up coming. Over despite saying it 5 times LOL so me and my 2 friends left they know people at subis so off we went.I don't see how LS dancers make any money. I've had this exact experience, as well as several other mongers I've spoken with. If you're not there to make money, why get on stage? I know some dancers have regulars, but most of the time these girls just huddle together gossiping and texting.

SlyMonger
11-24-14, 12:16
I don't see how LS dancers make any money. I've had this exact experience, as well as several other mongers I've spoken with. If you're not there to make money, why get on stage? I know some dancers have regulars, but most of the time these girls just huddle together gossiping and texting.These girls here will nestle in with their regulars or one person and I rarely see anyone go down stairs there is some decent young talent in here the last 2 times I've been but they aren't making any money. Just huddled together or wasting time on one dude who isn't spending anything.

Horn Dog Too
11-24-14, 23:09
Passenger, thanks for the heads up on Maria. She sure does look pretty though. LOL, cheers mate HD2.

Member #5307
11-25-14, 03:19
These girls here will nestle in with their regulars or one person and I rarely see anyone go down stairs there is some decent young talent in here the last 2 times I've been but they aren't making any money. Just huddled together or wasting time on one dude who isn't spending anything.I can tell you with certainty that SOME of the girls hang around with a regular because they do make money, seeing them OTC. There are a couple other reasons but we will leave it at that for now. Then of course some huddle and text out of sheer boredom.

KdScott222
11-25-14, 13:45
Had Trouble about a year ago at Tycoons, now BT's on 8 east of Groesbeck, man she is a pound of salt!

I know a few or her GF's on FB and I'll ask around and PM you where she is swingin on the pole.No no updates really would like to know when and where they work both gaggers.

ShotMyAge
11-25-14, 13:52
Hi all, anyone know if Alexandra is still working at Penthouse?

Thanks.

GDrive99
11-25-14, 17:49
I am new to the board, but not new to the game, so please indulge me with my first post here. When I am in town, the TC is my go-to place to hang out after being on the road all day. I've been to BT's, LS, etc. , but the TC is close to my base and it is starting to have that "Cheer's" effect on me. For me it is always hit or miss when I visit, which is always mid-week in the evening. Some nights I meet the most attractive, articulate and interesting women. Some nights I leave with all my money in my pocket (except for the valet, door, coat, beer and bathroom taxes).

Last week's visit made for an exceptional experience. I was almost ready to leave since no one really looked interesting, and most dancers were sitting around talking to other regulars. I waited all night to find the perfect match and Chloe did not disappoint. I am into GFE and erotica and Chloe fit the role perfectly. She is a tall slender spinner type, fair skin with brunette hair, cees, dark eyes and a perfectly toned body. Since it was slow that night and she was already working on her second shift of the day, we negotiated for a no song count erotic experience for $. 00. And headed to the VIP. Slow erotic grinding, touchy-feely and some more exploring was all I needed. Sorry guys, I don't go for the FS or BJ, I like to enjoy the personal contact and Chloe was a perfect compliment.

ZenSpeed
11-25-14, 21:53
Or for that matter, a blonde gal named Mia?

Nelson1
11-25-14, 22:51
Hi all, anyone know if Alexandra is still working at Penthouse?

Thanks.Afternoon or night?

ShotMyAge
11-26-14, 10:45
Afternoon or night?Re: Alexandra at PHC. Afternoons.

Thanks.

BuckTurgidson
11-26-14, 23:42
I've read the forum and can't figure this out. Only very rarely can I match up a stripper's facebook profile with info about her here.

Is it because the stripper's use different names in the club than they do on facebook, or am I just shitty at searching the forum? Since I rarely have the bank to visit a strip club, the advance info would be great. Any help much appreciated.

ImDying
11-28-14, 09:09
I am new to the board, but not new to the game, so please indulge me with my first post here. When I am in town, the TC is my go-to place to hang out after being on the road all day. I've been to BT's, LS, etc. , but the TC is close to my base and it is starting to have that "Cheer's" effect on me. For me it is always hit or miss when I visit, which is always mid-week in the evening. Some nights I meet the most attractive, articulate and interesting women. Some nights I leave with all my money in my pocket (except for the valet, door, coat, beer and bathroom taxes).

Last week's visit made for an exceptional experience. I was almost ready to leave since no one really looked interesting, and most dancers were sitting around talking to other regulars. I waited all night to find the perfect match and Chloe did not disappoint. I am into GFE and erotica and Chloe fit the role perfectly. She is a tall slender spinner type, fair skin with brunette hair, cees, dark eyes and a perfectly toned body. Since it was slow that night and she was already working on her second shift of the day, we negotiated for a no song count erotic experience for $. 00. And headed to the VIP. Slow erotic grinding, touchy-feely and some more exploring was all I needed. Sorry guys, I don't go for the FS or BJ, I like to enjoy the personal contact and Chloe was a perfect compliment.Ah, I am with ya, sometimes we all just like to "cuddle" with a hot women, and re-live our youth in the 1975 Chevy Pick up.

Member #5668
11-28-14, 21:50
Stopped in today at Henrys south, first time in a while. Saw the usuals, Deanna who looked sexy as usual with a attitude, Diamond, Raven who has some issues, kelsey, and a girl named Anjelica? Ended up taking Kelsey in the back, decent FS. When I first saw Anjelica, I thought it was Deanna, looks a lot like her but with a bigger nose. Wanted to get some dances with her, but she ended up dissapearing for like a hour. When I was leaving she went on stage, I thought she was really sexy. I think she had darker hair, her name was Anjelica or something like that. She told me that she only works fridays, has a bigger nose. Anybody have any info on her? Thanks.

Nelson1
11-29-14, 01:23
Re: Alexandra at PHC. Afternoons.

Thanks.If you are looking for the Latina, I saw her there a couple on months ago.

Incognito1234
11-29-14, 09:11
Stopped in today at Henrys south, first time in a while. Saw the usuals, Deanna who looked sexy as usual with a attitude, Diamond, Raven who has some issues, kelsey, and a girl named Anjelica? Ended up taking Kelsey in the back, decent FS. When I first saw Anjelica, I thought it was Deanna, looks a lot like her but with a bigger nose. Wanted to get some dances with her, but she ended up dissapearing for like a hour. When I was leaving she went on stage, I thought she was really sexy. I think she had darker hair, her name was Anjelica or something like that. She told me that she only works fridays, has a bigger nose. Anybody have any info on her? Thanks.From your description, I think you're talking about Angelique. She's nice and every review that I've ever read has been good and she's reportedly very tight as well. She used to look a bit different but after she lost weight and got her hair done, from a distance, she does look a bit like Deanna. Quite honestly, I think she's a Deanna wannabee, although I'd never say that to her directly.

Tom Tigers
11-29-14, 13:47
I've read the forum and can't figure this out. Only very rarely can I match up a stripper's facebook profile with info about her here.

Is it because the stripper's use different names in the club than they do on facebook, or am I just shitty at searching the forum? Since I rarely have the bank to visit a strip club, the advance info would be great. Any help much appreciated.Lots are on there, but choose to remain anonymous in the clubs unless they know you well enough that each of you won't do stalking BS, as many are in relationships.

Tom Tigers
11-29-14, 13:50
I am new to the board, but not new to the game, so please indulge me with my first post here. When I am in town, the TC is my go-to place to hang out after being on the road all day. I've been to BT's, LS, etc.I might be obtuse, is "TC" Coliseum? Just checking-.

Incognito1234
11-29-14, 15:35
Does anyone know who the lineup is for day shift today at Henry's South?

DigBick313
11-29-14, 19:39
I might be obtuse, is "TC" Coliseum? Just checking-.I think he means Toy chest.

GDrive99
11-29-14, 23:04
I might be obtuse, is "TC" Coliseum? Just checking-.TC = Toy Chest. Can't wait to go cruising by there in my pickup truck next week!

Robertin75
11-30-14, 08:36
Hello:

I am looking for intel about this BT's girl.

She's like 5"6', long dark hair, full of tatoos (a lot), fake boobs, fake huge ass, spinner type, never takes her bra off when she's on stage, is always texting / viewing her cell phone.

Normaily uses hats.

She's normally there on Friday and Saturday evenings.

I tip her when she was dancing and ask her if we could go to the VIP after she finished her round.

She told me ok, I just have another customer.

She never came back to me.

Later another dancer sat with me and when she saw that I was trying to ask her again about going to the VIP she told me that she is very expensive and that she usually won't go for less than $400 bucks.

Anyone knows this girl or has anyone gone to the VIP with her?

If so how much did she charge you and how was your experience with her.

Thanks for any help.

Blazer1
11-30-14, 13:21
Made a airport run Sat stopped at Bogarts. Nothing there above a 4 it was awful. But they have a bartender there that I wish danced she is by far the finest girl there long brown hair and amazing lips. Anyone have a history with her? I needed up at Bt's met up with tiny AA girl who took care of my needs in VIP did not get her name but she also works landing strip at night.

Bad Bird
11-30-14, 17:05
Stopped in today at Henrys south, first time in a while. Saw the usuals, Deanna who looked sexy as usual with a attitude, Diamond, Raven who has some issues, kelsey, and a girl named Anjelica? Ended up taking Kelsey in the back, decent FS. When I first saw Anjelica, I thought it was Deanna, looks a lot like her but with a bigger nose. Wanted to get some dances with her, but she ended up dissapearing for like a hour. When I was leaving she went on stage, I thought she was really sexy. I think she had darker hair, her name was Anjelica or something like that. She told me that she only works fridays, has a bigger nose. Anybody have any info on her? Thanks.Diamond, as in the Hispanic looking Diamond? Last I saw was thick with bigger naturals? As the others said the other is Angelic (spelling). She can get the job done, but Deanna is certainly better looking. Her voice is also a little raspy.

Member #5668
11-30-14, 21:15
Diamond, as in the Hispanic looking Diamond? Last I saw was thick with bigger naturals? As the others said the other is Angelic (spelling). She can get the job done, but Deanna is certainly better looking. Her voice is also a little raspy.It was the white girl from Toledo. Deanna defiently does a great job for a reasonable price, but I think Anjelica looked really sexy.

Sevup
11-30-14, 23:06
Hello:

I am looking for intel about this BT's girl.

She's like 5"6', long dark hair, full of tatoos (a lot), fake boobs, fake huge ass, spinner type, never takes her bra off when she's on stage, is always texting / viewing her cell phone.

Normaily uses hats.

She's normally there on Friday and Saturday evenings.

I tip her when she was dancing and ask her if we could go to the VIP after she finished her round.

She told me ok, I just have another customer.

She never came back to me.

Later another dancer sat with me and when she saw that I was trying to ask her again about going to the VIP she told me that she is very expensive and that she usually won't go for less than $400 bucks.

Anyone knows this girl or has anyone gone to the VIP with her?

If so how much did she charge you and how was your experience with her.

Thanks for any help.Sounds like you're talking about Tiara.

LuvtheLife
11-30-14, 23:48
What is the latest on Ebah? Day time or night shift now. Last time I was there she was coming in about 2 pm and staying into night shift. She gave me some digits but stupid me lost the napkin. What a pisser. Nothing holds a candle to Ebah in my opinion.

FCFan1
12-01-14, 08:42
Sounds like you're talking about Tiara.Definitely Tiara. FS is on the menu and can be had at the normal BTs rate. Starts out high then drops significantly as the night goes on. Especially on Fridays. If she comes over she'll do nothing but complain about money until the point where you're ready to stick something in her mouth just to shut her up. Great sales pitch I guess. Says she hates black guys but has a black BF. She doesn't take her bra off because she hates her tits and wants a boob job badly. She just annoys the hell out of me. I've heard the life story and then some and I don't give her a nickel.

FCFan1
12-01-14, 08:43
What is the latest on Ebah? Day time or night shift now. Last time I was there she was coming in about 2 pm and staying into night shift. She gave me some digits but stupid me lost the napkin. What a pisser. Nothing holds a candle to Ebah in my opinion.She wad there 2 weeks ago on a Friday night. Every time I've gone on a Friday night she's been there.

Member #4934
12-01-14, 11:38
It was the white girl from Toledo. Deanna defiently does a great job for a reasonable price, but I think Anjelica looked really sexy.Angelique is a nice hot MILF, and 10 year veteran at H8's. I guarantee you, she will straighten you out. As previously stated, Deanna is better looking, but Angelique is well worth your time. Pretty sure everything is on the menu except BBFS, though for the right price, who knows?

I like her with her glasses on. These two are the only reason I would ever go to H8's. I typically hit BT's, FC, or Silver Cricket, then hit H8's for one of these two on the way out of town.

Mrtroy
12-01-14, 14:49
Angelique is a nice hot MILF, and 10 year veteran at H8's. I guarantee you, she will straighten you out. As previously stated, Deanna is better looking, but Angelique is well worth your time. Pretty sure everything is on the menu except BBFS, though for the right price, who knows?

I like her with her glasses on. These two are the only reason I would ever go to H8's. I typically hit BT's, FC, or Silver Cricket, then hit H8's for one of these two on the way out of town.H8's north or south. Thanks.

Robertin75
12-01-14, 23:10
Definitely Tiara. FS is on the menu and can be had at the normal BTs rate. Starts out high then drops significantly as the night goes on. Especially on Fridays. If she comes over she'll do nothing but complain about money until the point where you're ready to stick something in her mouth just to shut her up. Great sales pitch I guess. Says she hates black guys but has a black BF. She doesn't take her bra off because she hates her tits and wants a boob job badly. She just annoys the hell out of me. I've heard the life story and then some and I don't give her a nickel.Thanks mate.

So have you gone to the VIP with her? How is her performance?

How much she typically charges for FS after the price drops?

Any tips on how to handle her when she wants to charge $400 or more?

Robertin75
12-01-14, 23:10
Sounds like you're talking about Tiara.Have you gone to the VIP with her?

Care to share your experiences?

Thanks.

Provo
12-02-14, 08:51
H8's north or south. Thanks.Henry's South.

Incognito1234
12-02-14, 11:35
H8's north or south. Thanks.Angelique works at south.

On other fronts, there have been slight changes here. One of the girls told me that a manager was fired and I think it was Brian (tall, black guy). Apparently, a couple of weeks ago, it was so dead one night through the week that they only charged the girls a $40 stage fee. To me, that's a great thing. It will attract more girls to come to work if they know they pay less on a slow night. God knows this place needs better talent.

I was in there on Sunday, during the day shift and they had four girls: Kelsey, Pamela, Diamond (the bleached blonde one with floppies) and some heavy set girl with long, dark hair (I can't remember her name). Needless to say, it was one drink for me and I was gone. This is pretty much the state of how things are when I've been going in there.

H8's must be desperate for talent, because you'd think they'd tell some of these girls that they can't work here anymore. Raven, for instance. Nice enough to talk too but she's just plain scary looking. She not very attractive in the face and it looks like she's bordering on anorexia. I understand that she's been here for a lot of years and obviously has no other skill set. Regardless, I wouldn't go back with her for free but there's a time when the bar should part with some of the dancers. Some of these girls that have fat rolls hanging over bottom of their waists need to hang it up too. That's just plain gross.

There's only three girls I would see here: Deanna on days or Star or Kayla on nights. Deanna is by far the most popular girl in the place and she's great in the VIP but she seems to have developed a bit of diva attitude, because she always has so many guys lined up for her.

JvJoe
12-03-14, 09:38
Can anyone share any intel about Cynthia from BT's day shift? Wondering if she is worth any attention. Thanks!

Bozack
12-04-14, 00:56
Did the Bogarts / H8 N bounce last night--nothing much to speak of. Both places were pretty dead. Had some decent $10 dances at Bogarts, but no one engorged me enough to go for any extras. Funny side note, ended giving a ride home to one of the gals (Amber) at shift change, she was def down for some OTC, but again, she just didn't do it for me, so she got a free ride home. Building up my ***** karma (whatever the hell that is worth).

Ended up at H8 N late and had a pleasant time with a very drunk gal (sorry gents, I'm terrible with names). She was super cute (looked a wee but like the dark haired broad from Sex in the City), but had some baby damage as well as some weird bumpy texture on her skin--not a rash, more like a very extensive case of perpetual goose flesh. She was a sweet heart, and a fun drunk.

May you find what you are looking for.

Incognito1234
12-04-14, 11:01
I heard that Kayla (Cute bleached blonde with a tramp stamp) got fired from Henry's South. She said she had previously worked at North as well. Does anyone know where's she at now?

ImDying
12-04-14, 13:39
Did the Bogarts / H8 N bounce last night--nothing much to speak of. Both places were pretty dead. Had some decent $10 dances at Bogarts, but no one engorged me enough to go for any extras. Funny side note, ended giving a ride home to one of the gals (Amber) at shift change, she was def down for some OTC, but again, she just didn't do it for me, so she got a free ride home. Building up my ***** karma (whatever the hell that is worth).

Ended up at H8 N late and had a pleasant time with a very drunk gal (sorry gents, I'm terrible with names). She was super cute (looked a wee but like the dark haired broad from Sex in the City), but had some baby damage as well as some weird bumpy texture on her skin--not a rash, more like a very extensive case of perpetual goose flesh. She was a sweet heart, and a fun drunk.

May you find what you are looking for.She looked like Christian Davis?? Yummy! WOW.

CharlesAtPage
12-04-14, 14:52
I heard that Kayla (Cute bleached blonde with a tramp stamp) got fired from Henry's South. She said she had previously worked at North as well. Does anyone know where's she at now?She is at Henry's South most nights now.

CharlesAtPage
12-04-14, 14:54
I heard that Kayla (Cute bleached blonde with a tramp stamp) got fired from Henry's South. She said she had previously worked at North as well. Does anyone know where's she at now?Sorry if she got fired I'm friends with her on Facebook and she has not indicated that she got fired. I'm going to PM her now and try to get you a correct answer.

Costanza
12-04-14, 16:02
I heard that Kayla (Cute bleached blonde with a tramp stamp) got fired from Henry's South. She said she had previously worked at North as well. Does anyone know where's she at now?Hey Incognito1234!

Do you have any idea what she could have done to get fired from H8's? Unless you insult Deanna, the dancers are pretty much untouchable there! I expect she'll be back there in a few weeks. Most of the firings never last. I remember in the old days, a dancer threw a chair and hit Don the manager; she was back in two months! Give this girl a bit of time. She'll likely be back!

Regards,

Costanza.

BTW: Has the talent level increased in the last few months? It was scary when I was there last spring.

Incognito1234
12-04-14, 16:56
Hey Incognito1234!

Do you have any idea what she could have done to get fired from H8's? Unless you insult Deanna, the dancers are pretty much untouchable there! I expect she'll be back there in a few weeks. Most of the firings never last. I remember in the old days, a dancer threw a chair and hit Don the manager; she was back in two months! Give this girl a bit of time. She'll likely be back!

Regards,

Costanza.

BTW: Has the talent level increased in the last few months? It was scary when I was there last spring.I was told it was for leaving the bar with a customer during her shift. Apparently, the rule is that you're not supposed to leave the bar with a customer, even though it's known that the majority of them do carryout anyway.

No, the talent level has not increased at all. In fact, I'd say it's considerably worse. It's been going downhill for a very long time. They're in a catch 22 situation now - The guys aren't coming in because there's not many attractive girls to see and the better talent isn't coming in because there are no guys. If you go, expect to see lifers.

Bozack
12-04-14, 18:35
She looked like Christian Davis?? Yummy! WOW.It was dark, but she was as close as you'll ever get to Kristin Davis in Inkster, MI, sure.

SlackerFreak
12-05-14, 09:08
It was dark, but she was as close as you'll ever get to Kristin Davis in Inkster, MI, sure.Tia looks a bit like Kristin Davis, but only a bit. Plus, I don't think she has any baby damage from what I recall. It wasn't Tia, was it?

CharlesAtPage
12-05-14, 10:00
I just spoke with Kayla and the rumors of her being fired are false. Today is Friday and she said she will be there tonight if anyone needs proof.

Bozack
12-05-14, 12:36
As I said, I'm terrible at names, but I'm pretty positive it wasn't Tia. If I recall she had / used a pretty Anglo name.

Tia looks a bit like Kristin Davis, but only a bit. Plus, I don't think she has any baby damage from what I recall. It wasn't Tia, was it?

DirtyDog1215
12-05-14, 16:44
Anyone have any intel on Rachelle from penthouse / coliseum. She was a young taller brunette with big fake cans and was on topless prophet. I haven't seen her for quite some time.

I Love Massage
12-05-14, 17:47
I will be up in the Airport area Monday afternoon. Looking for recommendations of best place (s) to visit. Like Spinners especially Asian (Latino or Mixed ok as well).

Big Puff Daddy
12-05-14, 21:11

Happy hunting!I stopped into BT's recently. I had not seen Rain in over a year. I saw her at BT's but didn't get a chance to talk or go to the VIP. I've had a few VIP experiences with her before and they were all great. Anyways, she was looking absolutely stunning, best I've ever seen her look.

Colojoe
12-06-14, 08:13
Went to Coliseum last Saturday about 10 pm. Was pretty crowded to be so early. Noticed that talent here has really dropped of from 1 or 2 years ago. I remember on a Friday or Saturday night it seemed like there were more than 50 girls running around and 10-15 of them were 8 and better. Now can't seem to find more then 2 or 3 that are 8 and up and the majority of 6's, maybe 7's. I did see one that caught my interest, a tall mixed girl in tight t shirt with big cans and round bottom. Tried to get her attention, but there were 10 guys in front of me. Am going to try again this evening, but do miss the good old days.

Does anyone remember a girl from Coliseum, slim, mixed, light brown, tall, about 6', with light eyes. Her name was Tiana? I think she use to dance in Miami as well.

SlackerFreak
12-06-14, 16:02

I was there last night, again. I think the dancer you're talking about here was Nicole. She does look very much like Kristin Davis. Unfortunately, she was sober.

XaDudeX
12-07-14, 10:34
Stopped into Bogart's Saturday and saw Dahlia, Danielle, Mya, Maria, Savannah, Honey, and at least a couple more women whose names I didn't get. Dahlia is an attractive black woman with some fake tits and a pretty nice body. She promised to make me cum, but it sounded like she had a lineup of people, and I never got to see her after she got off state. Danielle is also a very attractive black woman with fake tits, but I had to take off before she got off stage. Mya is a bigger Latina woman with some nice looking tits who I'd like to have talked to a little more, but I never saw her after she got off stage. Maria was the only one to visit me briefly, a white woman with smaller boobs, but I told her I was still making up my mind, she decided to scour the bar until I was ready. Savannah is a pretty nice looking white woman, same with Honey. Savannah retreated to the back after she got off stage.

Anyone got any intel on any of these ladies?

AlarmGuy
12-08-14, 14:58
Has anyone seen a dancer named snooki?

She worked at chix on dix and then at club venus. She was mid 20's about 5'4", natural dd's, blonde. She's a bigger girl, but damn she always gave me a great time. I haven't seen her in over a year, she supposedly quit venus, but nobody there seems to know where she went.

Thanks for any information.

CharlesAtPage
12-09-14, 00:22
[Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

FYI, when a chick leaves the business, she's gone from the business. Posting information about where a former provider works AFTER they have left the business is bad JuJu indeed.

A2

CptnSvaho
12-09-14, 04:44
Just got in from a great evening-night at The Coliseum although a lot of NOOB's don't get it!

I mean the strip club is not a place to be tipping $100 on the stage for the hottest girl!

She will never come over to sit with you if she is making that much $ on the stage.

You are wasting your Mommy and Daddy's hard earned $ so lease do us all a favor and get a call girl you can Sugar Daddy!

Besides that, banged 2 with in the last few hours after the Douchebags left. First was Kayla a nice Italian about 30 with very little baby damage. BBBJ to start with great skills and CG for a bit with doggie to finish on tush with a nice load landing in hair! Hehe.

Next was Barbie, very slim bottle blonde that knows how to work the pole. BBBJ and some DATY after a dip and sniff. Mish with a finish on her tummy. She clean me off with some suck.

MetroFun1
12-09-14, 09:48
Stopped by club venus a little after noon, noticed the parking lot booth was closed. Entered and noticed I was the only customer. Figured odds were in my favor, but most of the dancers were talking to each other. An older looking but still slim dark haired dancer kept giving me in the eye and eventually sat next to me. Told me her name was Kat, and proceeded to ask if I wanted a dance very quickly. Pay for the wrist band which is now $8, and head to the VIP. Before we even sit down she asks if I want extras. BJ is $. 75 cfs $1 for full. I notice she's half out of it but still put on a decent dance. I bite the bullet and tell her I want half & half. Instantly she starts the BBBJ and it was the best I've ever had at a sc, I pull out my condom and she slides in on, honestly could have probably BBFS. Not even a whole song went by before I popped from her cw skills, and then we go back to the bar. I grab another beer and grab #. Think I'll start hitting venus for the dayshift.

Porsche944
12-09-14, 17:25
I was wondering if this girl still works at bogarts on the day shift and if anyone knows a day she is always there.

I will be driving from the northern kentucky area. I had a great time with her back in may. She's 19-20 years old. A cups-long brown hair spinner with a horse tat running up her leg.

CharlesAtPage
12-10-14, 01:52
Has anyone seen a dancer named snooki?

She worked at chix on dix and then at club venus. She was mid 20's about 5'4", natural dd's, blonde. She's a bigger girl, but damn she always gave me a great time. I haven't seen her in over a year, she supposedly quit venus, but nobody there seems to know where she went.

Thanks for any information.She has quit dancing. Sorry I posted personal information and it got deleted. Rookie mistake.

FCFan1
12-10-14, 01:59
Have not gone to VIP. Not my type at all. Tell her your car payment is 400 and you can easily get more milage out of that, but 100 seems more reasonable.

Thanks mate.

So have you gone to the VIP with her? How is her performance?

How much she typically charges for FS after the price drops?

Any tips on how to handle her when she wants to charge $400 or more?

Trick Daddy
12-10-14, 03:05
As I said, I'm terrible at names, but I'm pretty positive it wasn't Tia. If I recall she had / used a pretty Anglo name.You're right. She does look like Kristin Davis because of her eyes and long dark hair. They also have the same quirky smile. I'm not sure exactly what the skin issue is, but it is very noticeable. Tipped her on stage, but she disappeared after her set. I wound up with Cherry Bomb. She's 5'2" and about 120, with nice be cups, red hair, and blue eyes. She introduced herself with her menu and prices, which were below market. She was drunk and talked a lot of shit, but she was pretty good in the VIP. Started out with too much hand, but stopped upon request. BBBJCIM with spit on the floor. Stay classy.

Bozack
12-10-14, 18:48
You're right. She does look like Kristin Davis because of her eyes and long dark hair. They also have the same quirky smile. I'm not sure exactly what the skin issue is, but it is very noticeable. Tipped her on stage, but she disappeared after her set. I wound up with Cherry Bomb. She's 5'2" and about 120, with nice be cups, red hair, and blue eyes. She introduced herself with her menu and prices, which were below market. She was drunk and talked a lot of shit, but she was pretty good in the VIP. Started out with too much hand, but stopped upon request. BBBJCIM with spit on the floor. Stay classy.Samantha! Thanks.

Darth Vader1
12-11-14, 00:09
I was there last night, again. I think the dancer you're talking about here was Nicole. She does look very much like Kristin Davis. Unfortunately, she was sober.She's generally good to go for about 100.00. If were talking about the same girl that is.

Darth Vader1
12-11-14, 00:43
Stopped in today at Henrys south, first time in a while. Saw the usuals, Deanna who looked sexy as usual with a attitude, Diamond, Raven who has some issues, kelsey, and a girl named Anjelica? Ended up taking Kelsey in the back, decent FS. When I first saw Anjelica, I thought it was Deanna, looks a lot like her but with a bigger nose. Wanted to get some dances with her, but she ended up dissapearing for like a hour. When I was leaving she went on stage, I thought she was really sexy. I think she had darker hair, her name was Anjelica or something like that. She told me that she only works fridays, has a bigger nose. Anybody have any info on her? Thanks.You talking about the stripper with the bigger nose?