PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

Gwailo
10-08-12, 17:26
There's Lena at the Hustler Club. I haven't been there since the recent changes, so I don't know if she's still there.Lena was at Coliseum last night.

Member #4934
10-08-12, 21:18
So how long's Fancy been at BTs? I was there early on a Friday evening about two years ago and saw a tall, attractive, caramel skinned black dancer, shoulder length hair and no tats that I recall seeing. I don't normally go for chocolate, but she could easily have gotten me to change my tune. Unfortunately, she never hit on me and I didn't catch her name.

Could this have been her?It's likely her. I've seen her there almost every time in 6 trips over the last year (only day shifts). She's a total model body. Size zero, nearly 6 feet tall. I can assure you she's all woman down below! LOL

Member #4934
10-08-12, 21:26
I had the pleasure of meeting Jerrica today at Hanks South. She said this was her first day back, and she couldn't get over the rearrangement that has taken place. After about 15 minutes of convo and rubbing, we went to the VIP. She gave me a pretty good French lesson for a reasonable rate. Jerrica is Latina and about 5'8" and around 150. She carries herself very well. I will be seeing her again. Said she doesn't give her # out anymore because guys don't call anyway. I'll try harder to get it next time. Deanna, Dee Dee, Angelique, and a little ebony spinner named Mahogany were there also.I know lots of guys go for little spinners, and both girls are best described as MILFs. But Jerrica and Angelique are super fun. I've had them both more than once, and they were both excellent, unrushed, and thorough each time. Angelique may have a long term memory issue, as she doesn't remember faces well. But she can work a pole! And I'm not talking about on stage.

I've never asked for Greek from either, but did everything else you can do 1-on-1 in H8S's tiny closets. Both will charge you a premium (for H8S) is they smell an xxxtras noob, but I've done cFS with a BBBJ finish for $100-$120. Jerrica is a spitter, Angelique will take it anywhere you put it.

KnightRide
10-09-12, 00:05
Was working in Dearborn and decided to stop by on my lunch break. Completely dead, only 2-3 other people and and just as many dancers. Finished my beer and left due to time constraints.

BTW, I saw a dark hair, little heavier Lebanese / arabic girl by the name of Zay during a day shift visit a while back and have yet to see her again, anyone know if she is still there?

Member #4812
10-09-12, 08:43
I've been cruising the Ave lately, mainly waiting for Barbie to appear. When she doesn't, I've finished my cruising at Club Venus. It's not for everyone, but I like dirty nasty bars, with girls to match. You can get a BBBJ and FS for less than $100, and quickly. I've been in and out of there in less than 20 minutes, including a drink. I'm not in there for conversation, I'm there to nut. And it's a sure thing there.

Member #4934
10-09-12, 14:28
From the description and the name "Zay", I think we are talking about "Zee." She was a day shift shot girl there, this time last year, but was always available for extras. She has also worked at Coli and Players, though I have only danced with her at BTs.

I do know her well, and have had enough sessions to almost call her an ATF. Only recently has she gotten heavier, she was about 15-20 lbs lighter back in May (saw her last in August). She has a full menu, and she used to charge $150-$200. I believe she has fallen on some bad times lately and has come down in price. She has great BJ skills and used to have the stamina to ride you for 3 songs. But with the weight comes less stamina. However the giner is smooth, sweet, tight, and shallow. I'm a little bit above average size, and I always have to measure my strokes to keep from causing pain.

She is a real sweetheart, but gets too drunk lately. Probably explains the weigh gain.

Give her a spin and report back.

Was working in Dearborn and decided to stop by on my lunch break. Completely dead, only 2-3 other people and and just as many dancers. Finished my beer and left due to time constraints.

BTW, I saw a dark hair, little heavier Lebanese / arabic girl by the name of Zay during a day shift visit a while back and have yet to see her again, anyone know if she is still there?

Bumper1
10-09-12, 19:09
Does anyone know where Caprice, Mellisa, kamille & Isabella from Hustler dance now a days. All these females provide awesome company.

NutInHer
10-10-12, 14:42
Stopped by Henrys last Thursday, got immediate attention and went directly upstairs with a hot ass black girl, didn't even catch her name, very cute with nice real D size tits. Grabbed a drink afterwards and noticed Brooke on my way out. Very sexy body, anyone got any intel on her? Damage was 100 for a very nice 4 song CBJ and a couple drinks. Love this place.

Deepcover
10-10-12, 20:50
Since I am not the only one who loves amazon type tall women, do any of you know what happened to Paris of the Pantheon?

Paris is about 5 foot 11 brown skinned, shaved twat, C cup boobs, long legs and unlike Paris has a nice onion butt. She wears her hair like Toni Braxton.

I caught her between shifts and convinced her to entertain me doggystyle back in the VIP for $.40 a few months back. Haven't seen her in subsequent visits.

FootFiend
10-11-12, 00:29
I've been cruising the Ave lately, mainly waiting for Barbie to appear. When she doesn't, I've finished my cruising at Club Venus. It's not for everyone, but I like dirty nasty bars, with girls to match. You can get a BBBJ and FS for less than $100, and quickly. I've been in and out of there in less than 20 minutes, including a drink. I'm not in there for conversation, I'm there to nut. And it's a sure thing there.My favorite playgrounds are the Landing Strip and Flight Club. But at times, the girls can upcharge depending on the competition there. Blondes are my favorite flavor, but would consider a chocolate or asian treat as well.

Thanks

FootFiend
10-11-12, 00:42
Anyone familiar with her? Very tall brunette, tanned, not a spinner but very well put together. Had the pleasure of visiting with her about a month back. Heading back to Detroit in a couple of weeks and hoping she is still there. I know girls must jump around from place to place so I'm hoping someone might know of her and can confirm she is still there.

Thanks in advance

KnightRide
10-11-12, 01:44
Stopped by players late yesterday afternoon for the first time after remodel. Place looked much better than before, but I always feel crowded because of it's size. Anyway, lots of talent ranging from 5-9, nothing I would go out of my way to pursue. Most of the girls were with regulars, and the ones that did come see me were part of the "nothing under 200$club". I have heard from friends that most the time newbies get ignored as the girls stick with their regulars, seems to be true from my experience. Will probably just go down the street next time.

Detroit Life
10-11-12, 12:17
Does anyone know where Caprice, Mellisa, kamille & Isabella from Hustler dance now a days. All these females provide awesome company.Kamille actually got into a cat fight at HC with Caprice and pitched a chair at her. So she got fired and started freelancing at King of Diamonds Ace of Spades. This was about a year ago. Last I heard she moved to Ohio. I think I have her # stored in an old phone. I'll check.

Barond
10-11-12, 12:29
I went to Players last week during afternoon and this shaved head mofo had audacity to say "no sweat pants allowed." I said- these are black slacks. Then the check-in lady wanted me to take my hoodie off. I didn't say another word and walked out. Since when did these a-holes scrutinze what customers are wearing?

Electric703
10-11-12, 13:39
My favorite playgrounds are the Landing Strip and Flight Club. But at times, the girls can upcharge depending on the competition there. Blondes are my favorite flavor, but would consider a chocolate or asian treat as well.

ThanksWho do you like at landing strip and what price range?

TwoWheeler21
10-11-12, 22:46
I've been cruising the Ave lately, mainly waiting for Barbie to appear. When she doesn't, I've finished my cruising at Club Venus. It's not for everyone, but I like dirty nasty bars, with girls to match. You can get a BBBJ and FS for less than $100, and quickly. I've been in and out of there in less than 20 minutes, including a drink. I'm not in there for conversation, I'm there to nut. And it's a sure thing there.Hey guys, especially newbs, when you are RTFF actually read it. Examine it, peruse it for what it really says. When Mich CL says he likes dirty, nasty bars with girls to match, that sort of bar indicates a certain talent level. Usually not the prettiest, youngest, or skinniest. When he says it is not for everyone it is because a lot of guys don't want action at that talent level. He also doesn't mention a day, shift, or girl. What he is saying is that if you show up at that bar, at any given time on any given day, have any game at all, and are willing to play at that talent level with whoever is there at the time, you can get BBBJ and FS for $100 or less.

Stay safe out there

Chicago Stud
10-12-12, 09:11
Went here the other night. Club is very nice and upscale but atmosphere is pretty laid back. Girls were almost all young, almost too young for my taste. Met Robin and she was phenomenal and beautiful. She made my trip well worthwhile. Really no girls approached me other than right after the 7 pm display where all girls stand on stage and look board. I approached Kendra later, big mistake. Took a dance and about one minute into it the song changed, I said that was not a full song, and she replied that it was. Her dance style reminded me of Nancy Taylor from the movie Groundhog Day. All I thought for that minute was,"really?" I should have told her to wait til the next song at the beginning, but I was dumb. After my one minute that cost me $25, I called it a night. She giggled and thanked me. What a B!

Member #4812
10-12-12, 09:55
Hey guys, especially newbs, when you are RTFF actually read it. Examine it, peruse it for what it really says. When Mich CL says he likes dirty, nasty bars with girls to match, that sort of bar indicates a certain talent level. Usually not the prettiest, youngest, or skinniest. When he says it is not for everyone it is because a lot of guys don't want action at that talent level. He also doesn't mention a day, shift, or girl. What he is saying is that if you show up at that bar, at any given time on any given day, have any game at all, and are willing to play at that talent level with whoever is there at the time, you can get BBBJ and FS for $100 or less.

Stay safe out thereWhat he said. Except you don't even need to have ANY game. You just need $100.

Member #4812
10-12-12, 09:56
My favorite playgrounds are the Landing Strip and Flight Club. But at times, the girls can upcharge depending on the competition there. Blondes are my favorite flavor, but would consider a chocolate or asian treat as well.

ThanksIf your fav places are LS and FC, you would be disappointed and appalled at Club Venus. It's a dive, with dirty girls. Just being honest. Pay the extra bucks at FC. You wouldn't be happy at Venus.

CletusTheYokel
10-12-12, 15:07
Well, you need some game. Intrigued by Mich CI's report I went to Venus. I had fun. I sat down and had a nice chat with a cute young spinner. She was smart and we had a nice talk. We had a good talk about science subjects-go figure. Not the conversation I thought I'd be having in club venus! She wanted to take me to the VIP but for dance and roaming only. I told her that would leave me frustrated, and I needed more-but she was a no go beyond roaming. I was wondering what my problem was. I asked her for suggestions for which girls would be fun for me. She had some advice, but before I could take it I chatted up Sasha. (I think that was her name.) Sasha is no 9 or 10, but a 6 or 7: an attractive 30ish, good body woman who gave good and enthusiastic service. It took almost 2 minutes of talking with her to set up the VIP visit, LOL. It was just as Mich CI said: go in, talk, VIP, fun, out the door.

There were some very heavy girls dancing, a couple older women, and a couple that I found to be fairly attractive, who could work in other clubs. So to each his own. I at least can see why those who like club venus really like it.

Before I went into club venus I did a little driving up and down Michigan Ave. Several were out. One was a very attractive brunette-at least she looked good from across the street; she was scoped before I could get a closer look. But from what I could see there were a few 7s or 8s on the SW scale. Also saw plenty of our uncle wasting tax dollars by disrupting the activities of consenting adults-so be careful.

What he said. Except you don't even need to have ANY game. You just need $100.

Weezon
10-12-12, 17:28
Are you sure you were at Henry's? There's no upstairs. Bogarts has an upstairs. This happens once an a while.

Barond
10-12-12, 18:43
Are you black by chance? A dancer there told me that they do whatever they can to keep black guys out, believe it or not. 3 pieces of I'd was one thing she mentioned that they will ask black guys for.No, I am a non-menacing, early 30's white guy. Some of these strip club rules just seem stupid and they cost themselves money. Maybe they got pissed because I did not use their retarded valet and parked down the street.

Marelobo Mex
10-12-12, 20:37
I had great time and lived out some fantasies. I had 7 girls the oldest being 27 and the youngest being 20 rubbing there naked and nearly naked bodies on me. How could I have not have a good time.

One girl was a 9. 5.

Four girls were 8.

One girls was a 7.

One girl was a 6.

The question is was it worth it? The answer is that depends.

$1560 in dancer services (BJ included)

$ 220 in VIP room charges.

$ 120 Admission, Parking, Drinks, and waitress tips.

$ 50 dancer drinks.

$ 30 stage dance tips.

Total damage $1980.

Again the question is was it worth it? In four nights that is $500 a night.

I certainly can't afford to do that very often. Of course I don't get to Detroit very often. I suppose if I did, I would be much more likely to only get 1 dance a night and drive the dance price down so I only got a blowjob and finished in 2 or 3 songs instead of often being in the VIP for 7 or 8 songs.

For COF it was absolutely worth it.

For 2 girl show it was worth it.

For the last girl who had a totally hard body it was worth it.

For some of the other dancers who rushed things, didn't have a fun attitude, or needed improved BJ technique, It was not worth it and I clearly overpaid.

Girl Recap; Age; Looks; Attitude; BJ; Dance sessions; Repeat.

Cgirl; Age 22; Looks 8 would be higher if firm breasts and didn't dye hair; Attitude 9; BJ Excellent; 4 Dance sessions; Repeat Yes, can't stop thinking about her, she let me COF twice. Although first session was rushed, each subsequent one got better.

Rgirl; Age 23; Looks 7; Attitude 7; BJ Average; 1 Dance session; Repeat Probably.

Nagirl: Age 27; Looks 6; Attitude 4; BJ Average; 1 Dance session; Repeat No.

Jgirl; Age 24; Looks 8 would be higher if she didn't dye hair; Attitude 7; BJ average; 2 Dance sessions; Repeat Probably, first session was better, second session was rushed. She liked to talk and snuggle on the main floor, was a nice touch.

Lgirl; Age 25; Looks 8 would be higher if she didn't use hair extensions; Attitude 9; BJ Excellent; 1 Dance session; Repeat Yes, she is very aggressive.

Ngirl; Age 22; Looks 8; Attitude 5; BJ Average; 1 Dance session: Repeat Probably because she has totally firm natural tits in hopes next session is better with out improvement in attitude would not repeat many times.

Sgirl: Age 20: Looks 9. 5; Attitude 10; BJ unknown; 1 Dance session; Repeat Yes, can't wait.

Best lesson was learned more about the club, where to sit, how to act, and spend lot of time with the girls on the main floor also.

Perhaps next time I will get the chance to hang out with some of the other forum members and compare notes.

There were many hot girls I didn't get the chance to sample and would love to have tried out feeling up there firm bodies, sticking my dick down their thoughts and having them make me empty my balls all over them. Although I can't wait to go back, I am not sure when that will be. I am saving up for that trip. PM me if you want any additional information.

This concludes my imaginary trip to BT's in Detroit.

Marelobo

Marelobo Mex
10-12-12, 20:38
When I return to my seat it is Jgirl's turn to dance and to I watch her on stage. After her set she comes over to my table and says that I owe her a dollar. I am little taken aback by this. She is like you watched me dance and didn't tip at all. I am like that is true, but I think I shouldn't have to tip if I don't want to and I have watched a lot of girls dance and did not tip. She is like I saw you following me at all three stations with your eyes. I am like that is true, and I give her the dollar, and say you are so sexy I can't take my eyes off of you. After that she snuggles back in on my lap and chest. She says are you going to dance with me. I say I think I could do that, but I need at least an hour to rest and recover. She asks did I cum on the other girls face, I said no, I did a 2 girl show instead. She says I saw you go back to the VIP twice, I said yes but I only had one big orgasm. I did tell her that I am feeling more tired than usual; maybe we should skip the blowjob and just do a few sexy dances. She says whatever you want. I said I guess for the dances we can just do $ instead of $.5. Now she looks little worried and she says you might want to think about getting the BJ, because I am heading back to Texas tomorrow. I thought that was one of the best upsells I have heard. I asked her what clubs in Texas she dances at in case I am ever in Texas. She says Houston Dolls and Splendor. Again much like Tuesday BTs is packed with hot girls. There are certainly 3 or 4 that I am not interested in but most of them seem really attractive to me. Jgirl says how much longer for recovery time do I need and I say about 30 more minutes. She says she will be back then. I say ok and I watch her walk across the room, and quickly find a guy and head back to the VIP. I smile at her as she walks into the back.

I am sitting by myself for only 2 minutes and Cgirl comes over and sits down with me and asks how come I have so much money. I said I really don't and I probably can't afford what I have been spending this week, but I sure had some fun. When she gets up and leaves a few minutes later Sgirl comes over to my table. I watched this girl dance on stage a couple of times and she is super hot. Definitely School boy fantasy material. Right away I notice something is slightly different about her. She is a little unsure and awkward. She is not comfortable and polished in what she is doing. She asks if she can sit with me, and I say yes and I offer to buy her a drink. She declines and then gives the mating call of the horny girl when she says I am probably too drunk already. However she didn't appear very drunk, and when the shot girls came over she was happy to have me buy her a wet pussy shot. Which she sucked down and said was delicious. She said she doesn't work here very often but her rent was due so she thought she would see if she could pick up some extra money. I just smiled. She said primarily she works as a waitress at Sonic. That gave me a hard on. She told me she is 20 years old and I believe her. She was not wearing hardly any make up and didn't have fake hair. Beside the fact she wasn't wearing much cloths her face looked more like she was ready to go on a date. She asked me what I wanted to talk about and I said lets talk about sex, and she blushed a little and smiled and said I like that topic. So she started telling me several masturbation stories which were completely hot, and she looked like she was actually getting excited as she talked, you could see her breathing was getting slow and rhythmic. She asked if I had been to the VIP already, and I said I had but I wanted to go again with you. She smiled and said she was up on stage shortly but we could go after that. I said ok. I asked her what we could do and I she offered a BJ for $. I thought that sounds good. However, I told her I didn't think I could cum again tonight so how about just some sexy dances and masturbation show for $. She said that was fine with her. I tipped her at the stage and she blushed a little again, then after her stage show she was sitting with me and they called for dancer round up so she went back up. I counted 18 girls working and at least 9 of them where 8's or better in my book.

After the round up we finally head back to the VIP. She is totally hot. I would say it is almost impossible to be a 10, but she is at least 9. 5. She takes her top off, and her breasts don't droop at all, they actually almost appear to be stretching up. They are totally firm. She has a major hard body. Tits, stomach, legs, arms. This is not the kind of hard body you get from hitting the gym every day, but the kind of hard body you have from being a young teen girl. So I am feeling her up as much as I can and she is encouraging me saying she likes it. I have a definite hard on she is happily grinding against it. I am like wow, she is awesome and I think I might be able to cum again. So I tell her it is time to switch to masturbating. She takes her panties off, sits down next to me spreads her legs and takes her right had and starts rubbing her clit and her left hand inserts two fingers inside her pussy. She has her eyes closed and her head back and she is just going at it. I take my dick out and start masturbating also. I reach over and squeeze that firm breast and she hardly seems to notice, she is just in the zone. I doubt she actually came, but she is definitely wet. You can hear the moisture of her fingers going in and out and I can totally smell her pussy juice and it smells intoxicating. I had never wanted to lick a girl more than I did just then. So I reached down and started rubbing her pussy while she was rubbing it then I grabbed her other hand by the wrist that she had inside herself and pulled her fingers out of her pussy put her fingers against my nose and inhaled deeply as I shot a few squirts of cum out. As I am getting cleaned up I am like that was awesome, and she says yes, I thought so too.

So we sit in the VIP for two more songs as she just lets me feel her up while we are talking. At one point she says you are a really nice guy. I am like thank you I am a nice guy, and you are nice girl. She says I really am nice girl. I tell her you said that like you were expecting I wouldn't be a nice guy. She says she thought a lot of guys who come in her probably aren't nice. I almost feel like we are on date. She said she is really happy that I am nice. She says that she thought most girls that work here are not nice girls and people look down on them. I said well if you are going to work here you have to stop being concerned so much with what other people think. Some people will always think badly of you no matter what you do. She is like you are right. Maybe I should work here more often. I said I would definitely come back as I am dying to find out what your blowjob is like. She says I can do a really good blowjob. Guys I will tell you be nice to her. Maybe in six months she will have learned the game and be like many other girls but right now she doesn't have that hard edge she is still soft and sweet and gentle. Sadly for me, I have to leave Detroit tomorrow morning and won't be back for several months, and likely will never get another dance from Sgirl, but she was definitely one of the highlights of the trip.

Marelobo Mex
10-12-12, 20:39
I am back out at my table sitting there having my drink when Ngirl comes over. She is definitely hot. She tells me she is 22 years old and tonight is her first night at BTs. I asked where she worked before and she says the Penthouse. I say I don't know that club I am from Illinois. She has a pretty smoking body, and nice firm tits and nice full lips that just say blowjob. She asks me if I like to touch during the VIP or just let her touch me. I am like I pretty much need to be doing some serious touching. She asks if I want a VIP and I say I don't know if I can do another one this quickly, but looking at her body, I say maybe we can do some dances. I tell her I have $. She says she needs $.2. I say well then I need to rest up more because for $.2 I would need to get a BJ. But for $, you can just give me some sexy dances and do a masturbation show and we can go right now. She says ok lets go now for $. I think excellent.

We get in the booth and she says pay me now. I smile and say I don't think so. She says then just put the money on the table, and I say I don't think so. She says how do I know you will pay me. I am like give me a break with all the bouncers here there is no way you are getting cheated. I said best I can do is show it to you. She says ok. She takes off her top and her tits are nice and firm just the way I like them. She gives me about ½ a song to suck on them, and then she breaks out a condom and says ready for your BJ. I am thinking we didn't agree for a BJ, I am like what a night I am having, I ended up negotiating for a BJ and I wasn't even trying to get one. So I reminder her she is supposed to masturbate. But she pretty much just pulls her panties to the side and sways her pussy around in front of my face and then says ready for your BJ. This is way too rushed and not as sexy as I wanted but I can see where this is going. So I say yes. She says it. 2 more if I cum. I tell her that we negotiated outside and I am not renegotiating inside. I am staying with my $ offer. She smiles and says you can't blame her for trying. I think maybe not but that doesn't exactly fit in with what my fantasy girl would do. She starts sucking my dick and her BJ was only fair. I have to keep reminding her to user her hand and her mouth together. Both Cgirl and Lgirl suck dick much better. At one point I try to show her with my hand but she says don't touch the condom otherwise she can't put it back in her mouth. I look at her like that is weird. She says she is very clean girl and being clean is super important to her. I am like ok, then keep going and it may take me a while the way you are doing it. But I would guess I only actually lasted 2 more songs, as was able to relax into the rhythm. She took the condom off for me, which I thought was a nice touch. She put it into her purse instead of having me carry it out like most girls do here. She did hold it up and look at it and say that is lot of cum. I think yes I know, I was supposed to spray all over Lgirl and Cgirl. Ngirl is a hot girl and a sexy girl. She has a bit of an attitude. I could repeat with her since she is so hot, but I wouldn't be rushing to repeat with her, and if I repeated I would be hoping she could be better on the second dance than the first one once she is more familiar with you.

Marelobo Mex
10-12-12, 20:40
I walk in and now get my regular table by the door and the DJ booth and again I thought Tuesday was good but Thursday was even better. The club was packed with spinner types who were friendly and wanted to come and sit over by me and talk with me. I barely spent anytime alone.

I would really say on Tuesday and Thursday BTs felt like a different club than all the other nights I sat there by myself. When I sit down I immediately see Cgirl up on stage dancing and I think this is going to be a good night. Maybe we can do the girl girl show we talked about 2 days ago, or worst case I am blasting my cum all over her face for the 3rd time. Both highly attractive options. As I am entertaining those thought who comes over and gives me a huge hug, but Lgirl. She asks did I come in on Sunday looking for her and I said yes, she said sorry she is having car trouble. I am like whatever, at least you are here now and I buy her a drink. So I ask her if she remembers what we talked about when she danced for me a month ago, and she says no. I say I told you I wanted a girl girl show, and she smiles and says she would like that. So I continue and I point to Cgirl on Stage and I say I would like one with her. She smiles again, and says I don't know her but she looks sexy. I am thinking back to SteveBlacks comments about 2 girl shows and think did I just make a mistake, but quickly decide no as they both told me they would do a girl girl show for me. Lgirl says it will be $$ for each girl. Small brain is in charge now and I have no desire to argue, so I agree and she says it is $40 for the bigger room in the back and I say fine. As Cgirl is coming down from the stage, Lgirl grabs her and brings her over. We smile at each other and Lgirl says I want a 2 girl show and Cgirl says fine with me. Lgirl says she is going on stage in a few songs and we should do it as soon as she is done. Cgirl says that a guy just bought her a drink and she wants to go sit with him until Lgirl finishes her dance set.

Once Lgirl is on stage I go and tip her a dollar and she is practically attacking me during the stage dance. I return to my seat and another girl comes walking over and asks if she can join me, I look at her and she looks pretty hot. I say yes, although right now I am waiting for someone. I ask her if she could she come back in a hour, and she says she will. Now Jgirl comes over and smiles at me and says you have something special you need to do before you dance with me. I say yes, and she says ok she will see me later. I smile and say I hope so.

When Lgirl finishes her stage show she walks over to Cgirl grabs her hand and from the guy she is sitting with and starts walking to the VIP. When she reaches my table, Lgirl points at the VIP and walks right in. I haven't totally lost my wits yet, I grab Cgirl by the hand and say lets confirm the deal. $$ for you, and no time limit she says yes. So off we go, and of course Lgirl was back out looking for us already. I pay the bouncer the 40 dollar room fee, and he asks am I sure I can handle both of them, and I say I doubt it.

Lgirl is just awesome and immediately takes charge of the situation. She undresses and then undresses Cgirl and they start rubbing and gyrating on each other. I thought I would just sit there and watch the show for a while maybe stroke my dick a little, but Lgirl had other ideas. After about two or three minutes she is grabbing my dick and putting Cgirl's hand on my dick and putting my hand on their tits and pussies and basically encouraging me to grope them any place I want. Lgirl seems to be completely enjoying herself and either the best actress in the world or is solidly Bisexual. Cgirl seems to be enjoying a little and definitely not resisting but just going with the flow of Lgirl's direction. Lgirl is telling me to finger her and finger Cgirl. Lgirl tells me to smack her ass, so I comply. The one unusual thing is that I am only semi hard. I was expecting to be rock hard by now, but there is so much action going on and so many hands and tongues and things to touch that I am very distracted and can't seem to focus. Lgirl seems to notice this and responds by telling me to sit down and takes my pants off. I have to struggle to get a condom on. She is blowing me, then Cgirl is blowing me, Lgirl is pushing Cgirl's head down on my dick. The two of them are licking me together and licking my balls it is basically every guys fantasy. They are two totally hot girls. Lgirl is taller than Cgirl I would guess Cgirl is 5' 7' and Lgirl is 5' 11'. With heals Cgirl is almost as tall as Lgirl.

Despite all the attention I am still only semi hard. So I say ok I am going to try to cum. So I stand up take off the condom, and Lgirl immediately jumps in and starts licking one side of my shaft and then she moves Cgirl in to the other side of my shaft and I am like this is perfect and I am building up to a big cum, but when I should climax nothing happens. And I notice it has now gotten hot in the back cubes. Normally it is freezing cold back here but tonight it is hot and I have started to sweat. I have had this problem before when I get too hot I can't cum. So I say I need to try and cool down and have them sit back down on the bench and they start playing with each other. I say that is very sexy. Then they a both sitting there legs spread totally open pussies exposed. Lgirl is masturbating Cgirl's pussy and Cgirl is masturbating Lgirl's pussy. This is about the hottest thing I have ever seen. I wish I had a video of it. So I give it one last try, and even though I am only semi hard I start stoking myself as fast as I can until I finally have this little pathetic mostly dry orgasm with a couple of drops of cum leaking out of my dick. I was planning to totally cover them with sperm, and I can feel I still have a big load in my balls, but I am sweating again and say to them thanks that they were awesome and we had better settle up. I still feel them up while they are getting dressed and we stand there and have kind of a group hug for maybe 20 seconds before we head out. All in all and awesome experience and definitely a fantasy. I would repeat, but would not be in a hurry to repeat. As I don't know WTF is wrong with me but I learned I do better when I can focus on one girl and let her take me over the edge to happiness.

Marelobo Mex
10-12-12, 20:41
My plan was to leave, but I think I will at least finish my drink as after too pops I need quite a bit of fluid replacement. While I am doing that Jgirl comes over and kind of curls up on my lap. I ask her if she would like a drink and she orders a red bull. We spend quite a bit of time talking; I would guess almost an hour. She is sitting on me facing me like riding a horse sidesaddle. Her left hand is resting near my dick and every so often she brushes it. My left had is on her stomach which is really sexy to touch. She is telling me about her regulars in Texas and her ex-husband, and some of the unusual experience she has as a peeler. She wants to know if I would be her sugar daddy. I say it is tempting offer but I am going to have to pass on it. She says she is used to having guys who only see her in the clubs back in Texas. I tell her I am not one of those guys and this is a long way from Texas. About the time she finishes her red bull she gets called up to the stage. And who comes walking by but Tila. She is heading to the VIP with guy in tow. As she walks by she smiles and mouths your next. Again I was kind of planning on leaving but when she did that I felt a little hard on forming in my pants. I look at my watch as I usually can't do three pops, but I have already been in the club more than 1 and ½ hours since my last pop, and think well I could give it the old college try.

I had noticed a number of sexy dancers. It seems Saturday and Sunday had quite a lot of larger girls, but Tuesday may be the best day as lot of the girls are hot. The next couple of girls on stage have spinner bodies and I watch them fantasizing about a VIP with them, testing out how hard I can get. They call Tila to stage and she comes running out of the VIP. She looked super sexy (probably just finished getting banged) , and I tipped her a dollar at the stage and told her to stop over when she was done, and she said she had been trying to get over to see me all night. I said I am waiting for you. However when she is done dancing she heads to another table and a few minutes later she is back to the VIP with guy in tow. So that is at least 4 VIPs for her that I counted tonight and I am debating if I want to wait for her to come out or if I should just leave for the night.

Then Cgirl walks over and says she is surprised I am still here, and asks would I like another dance. I think I just can't refuse. I tell her 3 pops is very unusual for me, and says if she will just do a bunch of sexy dances I have $ left. She says great lets go. We get in the back, her top comes off and she starts to grind facing me. I go at her breasts, and still don't understand why they are not firmer. After about a song she has gotten into a good rhythm and I have a hard on going. She is riding up and down on it, and it feels really good, so I take my dick out and she grabs it and starts beating me off for about a song. I tell her I think I could cum, and I ask her stand up and show me her pussy, while I grab my dick and start stroking it. At first she says no a couple of time but finally pulls her panties down and thrusts her pussy toward my face, and with that I feel a few bits of cum shooting out. I was like that is cool. She says we still have time so we sit in the VIP and I feel her up. She asks if I will come back tomorrow. I say no I have dinner appointment tomorrow, but I could come back in 2 days. She says she doesn't usually work Thursdays, but was thinking of asking to work this Thursday. I say I hope I see her here. She asks if I want to cum on her face again. And as soon as she says that I feel a tiny swelling in my dick. I am like no way I can do 4 cums. I say actually I was interested in seeing a girl girl show. Would she do that for me? She said she has not done one of those but would be interested in trying it out. I asked her to think about who she would be willing to do one with. She asked me if I wanted another blond girl. I said hair color is not important to me and I pointed out that she is not blond but dyes her hair. I said I just want another girl with a thin body and small breasts. She said she will think about who is a good choice. Finally we get up and leave.

Marelobo Mex
10-12-12, 20:42
So I return to my table and who comes by but Anna again. Right away she wants to know if I am ready to go to the VIP. I told her I just got out, but if she would like to sit and talk we can. She asks if I will buy her a drink, so I say ok. She takes two sips of her drink and asks if I want to do a VIP. I said Anna give it a rest, asking so much doesn't make want to do one. I am not shy, I will tell you if I want one. She says well if you don't want one then I am going to talk to someone who does. I am like ok (not sure why I bought you the drink) , and off she goes. I was more than willing to talk with her, but she seemed to get upset.

After Anna leaves Jgirl from Sunday comes over and kind of curls up in my lap. She asked if I am going to get some dances with her. I said I would like to but I need at least an hour before I am ready. She said that she saw me go to the VIP with someone else. I said yes, and she said that I should go to the VIP with only her. I said well I don't think it works that way. I said but next time I can go with you to the VIP first. She said that would be good, I said but for my first time I like something special. I want to cum on your face. She said she doesn't like that. She said how about you cum on my breasts. I said that is not the same thing for me. She pouted a little bit and said that she is ok taking care of me as the second girl of the night. I say ok, that is great. She spends about 20 minutes talking to me about her life in Texas and what she likes and doesn't like on a variety of topics. As she is getting up to leave I ask her how long before she goes on stage, and she says a few more songs. I say stop by after you dance on stage and I should be ready.

In the mean time Tila is dancing on stage, doing a very sexy dance. I go and tip her a dollar and say come by later. She says she will, but when she is done on stage, she goes to another guy and back to the VIP. She comes out and directly to another guy and back to the VIP. By now Jgirl is on stage, so I tip her a dollar, but when her show is done she goes back to the dressing room. I wait and Tila is back on stage so I tip her a dollar and say come over when done and she says she will. Jgirl finally makes her way over and says she is ready, so I say lets go. She starts out ok by taking her top off and rubbing those firm tits all over me, but I don't even have her breasts in my mouth for 1 song and she is grabbing a condom and saying ready. I was like that was too fast. I said I wanted to see her pussy, so she pulls her bottoms down and I say I want to watch you masturbating. She says no, my nails are too long, I am thinking that wasn't an issue 2 nights ago. She asks again if I am ready so I think no point in fighting this and I agree and pull my dick out of my pants. She does that roll the condom on with her lips thing, but again her technique is fair, but not great. It is mostly the visual of her doing the BJ that is very sexy. While I would do her again but would be less likely to repeat, her service was not as good as the other night. Maybe it is all contrast, compared to Ngirl, she was way better, but compared to Cgirl she was not as good.

Marelobo Mex
10-12-12, 20:42
I have learned that the best place to sit is at the table by the entrance way near the DJ booth. There is a lot more traffic and all the girls go to the DJ booth to request their songs. Then they have to hang out for a song or two until it is their turn on stage. They seemed much more interested in sitting down and having a chat with me then when I sat in the part of the room by the kitchen. This area by the DJ booth is also a choke point in the club so everyone has to walk by and usually walks slowly, so it is much easier to get a dancers attention.

I have also learned when I take this seat, I immediately push the table 8 to 10 inches towards the stage. This allows me take both chairs and swing them together, without having them stick out in the aisle. So it is easier for a dancer to sit with me, and if I really want a dancer I can block part of the aisle so she has to slow down.

This seemed to work much better as on all my previous visits to BT's I spent most of the night sitting by myself. But tonight I had company about 60% of the night and that made the visit much more enjoyable.

As soon as I get seated Anna, comes over and introduces herself. She says it is her first day here and she used to work at Henry 8 north. I say I am from Illinois and don't know about that club. She is tall which is no problem for me, but she has big breasts, and decent sized stomach. So not my type at all. She immediately asks if I want a VIP, so I say, I need a few minutes I am just getting settled, as I have had the first girl syndrome too many times. The hottest and best girls are rarely the most aggressive. She sits next to me and about every two or three minutes she asks if I am ready for the VIP, I politely decline and she moves on.

Cgirl walks over from Saturday night, and she says hello, and I say hello. She says she is happy to see me back. I say that is great because when she didn't talk to me anymore on Saturday night I had thought maybe she was upset with me. She says actually she was upset because of all the cum on her face she had to redo her eyelashes and make up. I apologized and she said it is ok, she isn't mad anymore. Then she asks would I like to cum on her face again tonight. I was like absolutely, I said would you like me to cum on your face, and she said yes. Even though I know it likely isn't the truth, this is moving into fantasy material for me. She asked me am I excited about cumming on her face again. I said yes like a little boy on Christmas. After Saturday I wasn't sure I would repeat with her, but it was so darn sexy hearing her say I would like you to cum on my face I was sold and we agreed at the same price of $.5. She said she had to dance on stage in a few songs and would we could go after her set was over. I was like perfect. First we started discussing her dance on Saturday and I said it was too rushed and too short. I said that I wanted her to dance sexy and give me a nice grind, then I wanted to watch her masturbate and then move on to the BJ. She just smiles and says she could do that and she would enjoy that but would need $.8 and I quickly agreed. I am like who is this sexy girl as her personality seemed very different from Saturday. As the songs go by she starts telling me about some of her old boyfriends and that she was in the band in high school. It was a really nice conversation. Not usual strip club talk. Maybe she was just reading me really well, but it felt more like she was just being a nice person.

So after her set on stage, we go back to the VIP. She strips down to her panties and starts with a nice dance. Lots of attention to her breasts this time. Again they are softer and droopier then I would expect. I ask her again how old she is and she responds with the same 22. Now she switches to grinding on my cock while facing me. Next song she is grinding on me facing away, and about half way through the song she goes to turn around again, and I say I would like to be naked during the lap dance. So I take off my pants and she proceeds to grind away on my dick. I was like wow this is how lap dances should be. When the song ends she backs up a couple of steps pulls her panties down and starts to masturbate. But this cube doesn't have the mirror on the side and I can't see that well. So I have her sit down next me and spread her legs wide while I watch her do it in the mirror. She is rubbing pretty good and pretty fast. She has her eyes closed and her head back. I am not sure how excited she was getting but I was certainly excited. With that I slip on a condom and she gets on her knees and begins sucking. Again her technique is good, she uses her hand and her mouth together. After the first song I ask her to take a break for a minute as I am about ready to cum. She quickly resumes and by the time the second song is over, I can't last any longer. I quickly take off the condom apply my dick to her cheek and give it a couple short pulls and relief comes with huge load. She attempted to cover her eyes and the first blast hit her squarely in the hand and then she mashed it down on her face and nose and you could see the cum oozing out between her fingers as the next 6 to 7 blasts empty out of me. She was completely covered in cum from her face, to her chest to her legs. She mentions this is even more cum that the previous night. I had 8 Kleenexes with me and she used them all getting cleaned up. Afterwards we sat back there for another song as I just felt her up. She asked me if I was happy and I said very much so.

Marelobo Mex
10-12-12, 20:43
I saw Rgirl sitting at the bar, and she looked directly at me but did not come over. I was a little disappointed by that.

Next I had Jgirl from Texas. She sat on my lap, and made and effort to have conversation and laugh. She told me she has a 5 year old daughter, you would never know it by looking at her body. She does this wild move on the pole where she holds herself half an arms length away from the poll and spins down. She must be super strong to do that. She was great. She started at $$$, and we ended up down at $.5. She took much more time, and was much sexier and more GFE. She said it was her first night at BTs and she used to work at Flight Club. She said she was 24 and I believed her. She is 5' 2', dyes her hair blond from black (which moves her from a 9 to and 8 for me) , and has awesome perky breasts. She was good and I would repeat with her. She started out doing sexy dance, and then wound it into a nice grind. Then she bent over so her ass and pussy where right in front of my face and proceeded to give herself and good rub, masturbating her pussy. While she did this I took my cock out and lightly stroked it. It was awesome watching her touch herself. I was rubbing her ass cheek while she did this. Finally we moved to the BJ, her techniques was only fair and I got to feel up her breasts while she was blowing me. I hope I get to hit her again next time I am in.

There were at least two other girls who seemed to come in later that I could have been interested in and hope I get a chance with them the next time.

Marelobo Mex
10-12-12, 20:44
BT's was actually better tonight. Although a lot less girls, and a number of the ones there were not my taste. I immediately asked about Lgirl, but I was told she is not working tonight.

Since both girls rushed to the BJ yesterday, I tried something different tonight asking for a few dances before the BJ. They all wanted more money to do that, but I sort of enjoyed it better.

I started with Nagirl, she was very mechanical, and wouldn't let me do COF. She insisted that I user a cover, which is fine by me. As soon as we got in the VIP she started giving me rules, like no biting her breasts no pinching her breasts. I said look just give me all the rules so we can get that out of the way, and get started. She said that was all of them, and I thought, I made a mistake and am not going to repeat with you. Although she promised a long time with a few sexy dances first, she rushed the session. We settled on $.3. I would not repeat with her again. She said she was 27, but she was likely older. I would rate her a 7.

Marelobo Mex
10-12-12, 20:45
As I come out of the VIP, I look across the room and see Lgirl from my previous visit. She is in the middle of a group of guys, so I go back to my table. Sure enough as soon as I sit down I see her headed back to the VIP. Every time she emerged from the VIP she went to the dressing room, back to the group and then back to the VIP. I counted at least three trips. Finally she is called to the stage to dance so I get the chance to tip her at the stage and she says she remembers me, I tell her I would like a dance later. In the meantime the large bachelor party leaves and place is much more empty now. For the first time there appears to be a good number of girls, and about an equal number as the guys. But then I watch most of the girls go into the dressing room, and then walk out in their street cloths. I ask a waitress what is going on and she says they are sending people home so that they have a good mix in the club, otherwise no one makes money. Unfortunately they seem to send home majority of the young skinny, flat stomach girls that a like and keep more of the larger puffy stomach girls that I am less interested in.

With the number of guys substantially down, Sarah comes over to my table. She is asking me about the VIP, and I say I need at least 30 more minutes to rest and she says she will come back in 30 minutes. Finally Lgirl arrives at my table, and she says she is going home because she has been here all night and done a lot of dances and is pretty tired. I was disappointed with this but certainly didn't want to push it, and maybe she remembered me but didn't like me. Either way I wasn't really looking for low energy dance from a tired girl. She says that she is working tomorrow and I could come see her then. By now Sarah is back and with Lgirl gone I start to pay more attention to her. She is 25 nice looks, I would rate her a 7. Her breasts are bigger than I like but still look good. I ask what we can do in the VIP and she says only CBJ for $. I say fine, and this is the first girl who hasn't offer BBBJ, but I prefer CBJ anyway. Then she asks if I have a condom and I say yes, but as we are walking back, she says it is only supposed to be for 2 songs, but she will give me three. I say wait, I don't want to count songs, that would ruin it for me. She says well songs cost money. I say ok, lets just forget it I don't need the drama of it and she goes away. I did later see her go back to the VIP with a guy.

Next girl who comes over is Courtney. She is 22 and looks great. We chat for a few minutes and then she says she hasn't had dinner and gets up to leave. I have heard that excuse from a few girls here and it is kind of hard to believe as it was midnight at the time. I suppose that is her nice way of saying she doesn't want to dance with me. She is working a few other nights on my visit but never stops to talk to me. Another girl comes over and I don't get her name. She is completely drunk. She is having trouble walking and talking and sitting. Her eyes don't look right, and she has a huge bruise and cut on left leg. It looks like somebody hit her with a hammer. She is way too out of it to even talk to and moves on.

Finally Rgirl comes over and she has a very playful attitude and asks me what kind of girls do I like. I say all kinds. We chat for a minute until the conversation turns to the VIP. She asks what I am looking for. I say BJ, and she says she can do that. She says she does more than that. I say I am only interested in a BJ. She says her best price is $. I ask about. 8, and she says only $. So I agree. When we get in the VIP they call her name for stage next. I tell her to have them skip her, and she says that is an extra. 2. I say no I don't want to pay that, so she says ok, she will pay it. She dances for about half a song, and it was a nice intimate dance, more sensual than Cgirl, and you could convince yourself she is enjoying it. Then she moves on to the BJ, I had to quick get the condom on. Her technique was only average and not as good as Cgirl. Since this is my second pop, it takes me quite a while. I am sure with a better technique I could have cum faster. I was trying to have her do the hand and head together, but she was mostly just head bobbing. In the end I found her enjoyable especially her attitude and would repeat.

Marelobo Mex
10-12-12, 20:46
Back at BTs on a Saturday night. Wow what a difference. Previous visits it was about half full. Tonight there was a huge bachelor party and the place was packed. Easily the ratio was about 10 guys for every girl. I took one of the few remaining tables. Unfortunately I was right under one of the speakers and the music was super loud, you could not really talk to any of the girls, you basically had to shout at them. For a while it was giving me a headache, but I did get used to it after about an hour.

First girl who stops over is Nikki Phoenix. Weird to have peeler give you two names. She sits down and asks if I am interested in a dance. I didn't actually see her approach so I am trying to check out her body. Nice tits, not quite a spinner butt, however very attractive. I say I am interested in a dance. She jumps up and says lets go. I pull her back and say what can we do during the dance. She says can discuss it in the VIP, I say no lets discuss it here. She says she only discusses in the VIP, so I say no thanks. She does come by 2 other times during the evening but I turn her down both times.

I start tipping at the stage trying to get some of the girls attention. About 40 minutes later Cgirl walks over to me. She was on stage when I first entered and I thought she was hot, and would rate her a 9. We discuss dances and she says BJ is $.5. I say that is too much for me, and she drops to $.25. I say I was hoping for $. So she agrees. Then I say how about $.25 for COF. She says she needs $.5 for that. I am done with the bargain and agree. In the VIP she tells me she is 22. She certainly looks good, but her breasts are not firm and droop a bit, plus she dyes her hair blonde so that lowers her to an 8 for me. We start the dance and I reach for her breasts and she says I am not supposed to touch them. I am like why. Then I think did I just get the whole thing wrong. I say you are going to suck my dick? And she says right. But I can't touch your breasts, and she says ok you can. It was a weird conversation. She lets me play with them for 30 seconds and then goes right for the BJ. I had to hurry to get the condom on. Her BJ is really nice with good technique overall. It feels great. I had to ask her twice to slow down, so I didn't cum to soon. It seemed like she was trying to get me to cum quickly. After a couple of songs, I say ok, I am ready to release. I take the condom off put my dick on her cheek, and blast out a bunch of thick shots, while she says don't get any in my hair or eyes, and I sort of try not to, but she is pretty well covered and takes it well. It was fun watching her clean up and wipe the cum off her fake eyelashes and off the bridge of her nose.

Marelobo Mex
10-12-12, 20:47
Wow, I love Detroit. I still struggle to comprehend that a fantasy place like this exists in the US.

My preference is for young spinner types with firm breast and good BJ technique.

I am hoping to do some COF and possibly try a 2 girl session.

It has been suggested to me that it is not good to use the girls names, and although I don't totally understand or agree with this. I am figuring there is wisdom there that escapes me, but notice most posters don't do that, so I have assigned each girl a letter and will refer to her by her letter.

As I spent much of my previous visit sitting alone, I am looking to change that two ways. First I thought I might connect up with some members of the forum to compare notes, second I am going to try for a strategy to get the girls to spend more time with me before the VIP, like in most other clubs.

Although I enjoy dropping my pants and having her jump right down and start suckin, I am also going to ask for dances first and masturbation shows before she begins sucking me off. I do realize I might have to pay more for this pleasure and I will see if it is worth it.

Let me share with you my imaginary 4 nights at BTs which included procuring 11 dances from 7 different girls. I came 7 times by BJ and 3 times by hand and left drained and exhausted each evening. This imaginary visit happened in September but I have been extremely busy and could not post until now.

Sorry to those of you who don't like long posts.

Marelobo

Bigboi47
10-13-12, 01:46
Are you black by chance? A dancer there told me that they do whatever they can to keep black guys out, believe it or not. 3 pieces of I'd was one thing she mentioned that they will ask black guys for.And I thought only having one black dancer, and not playing rap music would do the trick. I wonder all black guys or just the younger looking ones.

Colojoe
10-13-12, 15:23
Anybody know is a light skinned, slim, black dancer, about 6 feet tall (literally) , named Tatiana still works at this Coliseum? She kind of favors Beyonce and has a sister who also was at the Coliseum and was about 6'. Last time I saw her there was around March I think.

Thanks!

Colojoe
10-13-12, 19:19
Anybody know of a slim, slight skinned black girl at the Coliseum by the name of Tatiana. She is literally 6 feet tall and favors Beyonce. She has a sister who also worked at the Coliseum who was also 6 feet. The last time I saw her was around March.

Thanks

KnightRide
10-13-12, 22:55
Few friends wanted to go to penthouse Friday afternoon, it's not my cup of tea, mostly because everything is usually more expensive, but I went anyway. Paid the bouncer $20 for a booth, and $40 with tip for a bucket of beers. Talent was ok for a Friday afternoon, mostly 6s and 7s, but did seem that penthouse had dropped their scale since my last visit. We wanted to smoke and asked the waitress for an ashtray, she said we had to go upstairs even though there was a guy smoking a cigar at the table right in front of us. I asked her about it and she said they allowed cigar smoking downstairs, but no cigs. Dumb rule in my opinion. Few girls came and sat with us, I got the middle seat so I was not talking to the girls much. Friend saw a taller hot brunette with highlights, paid $.50 for a CBJ. She rushed it way too much and he was back in under 2 songs for something he was overpaying for to begin with. Girls came and went, had decent conversations with a few of them, but no one willing to go below $.50 for a CBJ. Needless to say, no VIP for me.

FootFiend
10-14-12, 00:38
Who do you like at landing strip and what price range?The last couple of times I've been there, I've was actually more interested in the waitress. There were a couple of girls there but most this night didn't offer anything other than a dance. There is this attractive blond but she is really aggressive to the point that it almost seems she is seeking out the next mark before you even start to tell her no thanks. I think she states she is from Texas. I got taken by her once before. I didn't negotiate before I left the table and before you know it, I'm paying close to $$ for a BJ plus the. 2 to the "security" detail. Pissed me off. My plan it to hopefully get her again but at a really reduced price. Like trying on a very slow night offering a really low ball price and a take it or leave it attitude. Maybe it will work, maybe it won't. And then take someone else downstairs. I'm a sucker for blondes, dyed ot natural, doesn't really matter.

HeywoodJablomi
10-14-12, 20:18
I've been cruising the Ave lately, mainly waiting for Barbie to appear. When she doesn't, I've finished my cruising at Club Venus. It's not for everyone, but I like dirty nasty bars, with girls to match. You can get a BBBJ and FS for less than $100, and quickly. I've been in and out of there in less than 20 minutes, including a drink. I'm not in there for conversation, I'm there to nut. And it's a sure thing there.It's been a few years since I've been there. Used to be a mellow place to hang out, with friendly girls, but not privacy. Did they add booths or something?

HeywoodJablomi
10-14-12, 21:18
Lgirl is just awesome and immediately takes charge of the situation. She undresses and then undresses Cgirl and they start rubbing and gyrating on each other. I thought I would just sit there and watch the show for a while maybe stroke my dick a little, but Lgirl had other ideas. After about two or three minutes she is grabbing my dick and putting Cgirl's hand on my dick and putting my hand on their tits and pussies and basically encouraging me to grope them any place I want. Lgirl seems to be completely enjoying herself and either the best actress in the world or is solidly Bisexual.Lgirl is solidly bisexual, and isn't shy about talking about it.

DangerMRW123
10-15-12, 10:16
About 15 years ago there was a billboard on 275 for the Landing Strip with two girls on it. The shorter brunette was in my class at Schoolcraft. She was unbelievably hot. Anyway, I know this is a long shot, but does anybody know who I am talking about? Is she still dancing, any extras? Her name was real name Melissa (she was a group partner with me) Still think about her.

Thanks

KnightRide
10-15-12, 12:24
Despite rtff, I visited coil late on Saturday night. Place was packed with dancers and patrons. No place for us to sit down. We stood by the smoking bar and had some beers. Surprisingly enough, we had a lot of girls stop by and ask for VIP. Madison came and asked if I wanted to have some fun, I replied of course, talked about how busy it was and then we got down to negotiating. Got a no rush, go at my own pace, average skill hummer for. 60

Costanza
10-15-12, 14:24
About 15 years ago there was a billboard on 275 for the Landing Strip with two girls on it. The shorter brunette was in my class at Schoolcraft. She was unbelievably hot. Anyway, I know this is a long shot, but does anybody know who I am talking about? Is she still dancing, any extras? Her name was real name Melissa (she was a group partner with me) Still think about her.

ThanksHey DangerMRW123:

I know Melissa. She's been out of dancing for a number of years now. She is still very hot, but thinks she is just average. A real sweetheart!

Regards,

Costanza

Electronman
10-16-12, 03:40
Few friends wanted to go to penthouse Friday afternoon, it's not my cup of tea, mostly because everything is usually more expensive, but I went anyway. Paid the bouncer $20 for a booth, and $40 with tip for a bucket of beers. Talent was ok for a Friday afternoon, mostly 6s and 7s, but did seem that penthouse had dropped their scale since my last visit. We wanted to smoke and asked the waitress for an ashtray, she said we had to go upstairs even though there was a guy smoking a cigar at the table right in front of us. I asked her about it and she said they allowed cigar smoking downstairs, but no cigs. Dumb rule in my opinion. Few girls came and sat with us, I got the middle seat so I was not talking to the girls much. Friend saw a taller hot brunette with highlights, paid $.50 for a CBJ. She rushed it way too much and he was back in under 2 songs for something he was overpaying for to begin with. Girls came and went, had decent conversations with a few of them, but no one willing to go below $.50 for a CBJ. Needless to say, no VIP for me.My recent Penthouse experiences have been similar. Decent but not outstanding talent, pricey valet and drinks. My biggest complaint is the over priced VIP quotes that seem to be standardized and non-negotiable across most of the dancers. I've walked out of Penthouse many times without getting a single over priced private dance. Fortunately, I've found similar talent and much more "willing" dancers at BT's and Coliseum in recent visits to the area.

Member #4934
10-16-12, 11:26
I posted a detailed review back in May with pretty much the same experiences. Guys go nuts over that place, but I only saw two 9s on a busy night (30+ girls) , and the 6s and 7s tried to charge $200+. While I certainly enjoyed the atmosphere and quality of the club, I had a much better time for half the price on Michigan Ave.

To each their own.

My recent Penthouse experiences have been similar. Decent but not outstanding talent, pricey valet and drinks. My biggest complaint is the over priced VIP quotes that seem to be standardized and non-negotiable across most of the dancers. I've walked out of Penthouse many times without getting a single over priced private dance. Fortunately, I've found similar talent and much more "willing" dancers at BT's and Coliseum in recent visits to the area.

Arborite
10-16-12, 18:06
Hey fellas,

Although I don't have but a handful of posts on the board, I have to say I've appreciated the feedback in this forum as well as the others for the area. I like to contribute when I have things to contribute. But the one main requirement that gets the girls talking to you. Well when I have more of that I'll write more. .

Anyway. I've got a couple friends from out of town. Out of the country really. Coming to visit later this week. One is a family member of the spouse but is pretty cool. Boyfriend and girlfriend. I was joking with the girl and told her I'd take her to a strip club since it's her bday the day she arrives and she said that that's a coincidence. Because they were looking for strip clubs where they are now (NYC). I told her to save her fucking money until she comes here.

I can say I've read the forums here for quite a while. So I'm not asking for a complete tutorial or rundown of the clubs. I would be a tool. But I am asking for suggestions on which particular club would be a good one to take them to. Who knows where it might lead. But we'd probably be there in the early to mid-afternoon, maybe after lunchtime. I'd like a place where extras are certainly possible. But not a high-end place or a super-polished place like bozoukki's (sp). Something a bit more gritty. More local. Well-representing a club in all the ways us gentlemen enjoy them to be around here. But not so trashy to be Hot Spot. That place is just horrible, and with nothing to show in the back or with the girls when I've been there, ugh.

So any feedback would be appreciated. I figure this could get interesting since it'll be the girl's bday party I wonder what the club / ladies might do. Either reply here or PM me. Thanks and hope I'll have more stories to share in the future. Oh, and thanks for everyone who does contribute regularly!

Bozack
10-17-12, 13:11
Howdy fellows-

Will be in Sweetroit on Monday-have had my fair share of H8, looking to broaden my horizons this time at Bogarts-any rec's for Monday day shifty?

Much obliged-hope you find what you are looking for.

Big Puff Daddy
10-17-12, 20:00
Wow, I love Detroit. I still struggle to comprehend that a fantasy place like this exists in the US.

My preference is for young spinner types with firm breast and good BJ technique.

I am hoping to do some COF and possibly try a 2 girl session.

It has been suggested to me that it is not good to use the girls names, and although I don't totally understand or agree with this. I am figuring there is wisdom there that escapes me, but notice most posters don't do that, so I have assigned each girl a letter and will refer to her by her letter.

As I spent much of my previous visit sitting alone, I am looking to change that two ways. First I thought I might connect up with some members of the forum to compare notes, second I am going to try for a strategy to get the girls to spend more time with me before the VIP, like in most other clubs.

Although I enjoy dropping my pants and having her jump right down and start suckin, I am also going to ask for dances first and masturbation shows before she begins sucking me off. I do realize I might have to pay more for this pleasure and I will see if it is worth it.

Let me share with you my imaginary 4 nights at BTs which included procuring 11 dances from 7 different girls. I came 7 times by BJ and 3 times by hand and left drained and exhausted each evening. This imaginary visit happened in September but I have been extremely busy and could not post until now.

Sorry to those of you who don't like long posts.

MareloboMind sharing the stage names with me in a PM?

KnightRide
10-18-12, 03:57
Coli has officially become my favorite club. I usually go during the day. 3 dollar beers, no VIP tax, and a good selection of talent willing to negotiate. This visit was late Monday afternoon. Met Elise, a middle aged. 8ish brunette. Immediately asked if I was looking for dances. I said it all depended on what was on the menu. She said lets go back and see what happens, I said not falling for that one. She gave me the run around for about ten minutes before I finally told her that there was no way I was going to walk into VIP without knowing exactly what I am getting and how much I'm paying for it, so either we negotiate or we both move on. Specific negotiations began and hammered out a deal for. 75 CBJ.

HeywoodJablomi
10-18-12, 04:29
Stopped by H8 North on a mid-week evening. Haven't been there for at least a couple of years. The talent was more impressive than I remember from my last visit. I'd say it's a third tier club in terms of talent, much better than Chapeau Vert, but not quite as good as La Chambre, far below BT's, and further still below Penthouse. But the price is right, as I'll explain. There was a hot ebony dancer with perky pierced see's on stage when I got there. About an 8. Tipped her handsomely, but she had already booked and appointment with some other monger. A tweaky skinny white girl with shriveled a's and a bony azz took the stage next. She liked showing her vayjay and pooper, but had kind of a crazy look on her face. An ebony bbw sat down next to me. I don't usually go for extra thick, but this girl had a nice face, beautiful smile (great teeth!) , and a warm, accommodating personality. I have limited experience with the bbws, but I'm starting to like them, because it seems like they're more likely to go the extra mile and have good skills. Got an excellent wet BBBJ, with bls, outstanding Russian, and a perfect catch. A great deal at. 60 plus. 1 for the booth (which didn't exist last time I was there). What's up with the see-through curtains? I could have done without the audience across the isle, though I did enjoy watching some chick grind on a monger's lap.

Duckydo
10-18-12, 13:07
Coli has officially become my favorite club. I usually go during the day. 3 dollar beers, no VIP tax, and a good selection of talent willing to negotiate. This visit was late Monday afternoon. Met Elise, a middle aged. 8ish brunette. Immediately asked if I was looking for dances. I said it all depended on what was on the menu. She said lets go back and see what happens, I said not falling for that one. She gave me the run around for about ten minutes before I finally told her that there was no way I was going to walk into VIP without knowing exactly what I am getting and how much I'm paying for it, so either we negotiate or we both move on. Specific negotiations began and hammered out a deal for. 75 CBJ.Not bad newbie. You must have RTFF. Keep stripperflation down.

Bigboi47
10-18-12, 13:24
Stopped by H8 North on a mid-week evening. Haven't been there for at least a couple of years. The talent was more impressive than I remember from my last visit. I'd say it's a third tier club in terms of talent, much better than Chapeau Vert, but not quite as good as La Chambre, far below BT's, and further still below Penthouse. But the price is right, as I'll explain. There was a hot ebony dancer with perky pierced see's on stage when I got there. About an 8. Tipped her handsomely, but she had already booked and appointment with some other monger. A tweaky skinny white girl with shriveled a's and a bony azz took the stage next. She liked showing her vayjay and pooper, but had kind of a crazy look on her face. An ebony bbw sat down next to me. I don't usually go for extra thick, but this girl had a nice face, beautiful smile (great teeth!) , and a warm, accommodating personality. I have limited experience with the bbws, but I'm starting to like them, because it seems like they're more likely to go the extra mile and have good skills. Got an excellent wet BBBJ, with bls, outstanding Russian, and a perfect catch. A great deal at. 60 plus. 1 for the booth (which didn't exist last time I was there). What's up with the see-through curtains? I could have done without the audience across the isle, though I did enjoy watching some chick grind on a monger's lap.So they increased the fee to 10 for the VIP, because of the extensive renovation. But at least you only pay once.

Deepcover
10-18-12, 23:16
Anyone have any luck with an Arab girl (about a 8) named "Desire" that works nights at BTs?

Has "YAHYAH" tattooed on her breast.

Jooop
10-19-12, 03:31
Coli has officially become my favorite club. I usually go during the day. 3 dollar beers, no VIP tax, and a good selection of talent willing to negotiate. This visit was late Monday afternoon. Met Elise, a middle aged. 8ish brunette. Immediately asked if I was looking for dances. I said it all depended on what was on the menu. She said lets go back and see what happens, I said not falling for that one. She gave me the run around for about ten minutes before I finally told her that there was no way I was going to walk into VIP without knowing exactly what I am getting and how much I'm paying for it, so either we negotiate or we both move on. Specific negotiations began and hammered out a deal for. 75 CBJ.You have to negotiate before I know at players and Coli there are many girls that change the deal after to 25.00.

Electric703
10-19-12, 08:52
Landing strips 3rd anniversary party Friday free big buffet aith Lamb Chops and lots of dancers.

BetaRayBill
10-19-12, 11:34
Has anyone seen my favorite redhead Miley Cyrus lookalike around lately? Has she moved to another club? I miss the A-cups and star tats on each shoulder haha.

Big Puff Daddy
10-19-12, 23:56
Anyone have any luck with an Arab girl (about a 8) named "Desire" that works nights at BTs?

Has "YAHYAH" tattooed on her breast.Asked for extras maybe a year or so ago when I first met her and she said she doesn't do that. Whether things have changed, who knows. She has spectacular firm, perky, real breasts.

BackSeat1
10-20-12, 12:56
I think she only works weekends, but she is worth a visit.

Saw her Sunday afternoon, I really enjoyed all the playing at the bar, plenty of hand shaking.

Negotiated. 6 for CBJ, which was slow and gentle. Plenty of mutual, and she seemed to be having fun.

Will repeat when back in the area.

Gomo3342
10-20-12, 14:25
I think she only works weekends, but she is worth a visit.

Saw her Sunday afternoon, I really enjoyed all the playing at the bar, plenty of hand shaking.

Negotiated. 6 for CBJ, which was slow and gentle. Plenty of mutual, and she seemed to be having fun.

Will repeat when back in the area.I second that about Pam, I had fun with her last weekend and loved it. She has great tits and loves to give head. Good to know about her accepting. 6 cause I donated. 8. You are right she only works days on the week ends.

Vick123
10-21-12, 01:27
Fellas,

I'm making it out to Detroit for a few days on business and looking for a little fun. I was at Lansing not long ago and had a decent time. Ended up with take out. From what I have heard, Detroit is even better! Just wanted to get input from you guys that might know both areas. I am also going back to Lansing which is why I am asking. Should I save my funds and take a repeat experience in Lansing? Or can I expect the same in Detroit?

I have RTF and there is great advice and looks like many places to pick from. But what would you guys say is the best bet for an out of towner that has 1 shot. I'm more of a take out guy which I know is harder to find. But just wondering if there are any spots better than others.

Thanks

KnightRide
10-21-12, 01:51
Not bad newbie. You must have RTFF. Keep stripperflation down.Yep. Rtff the inside and out before I got into this hobby. Most important thing I learned was to negotiate and to do it before heading to VIP. Has saved me from getting ripped off numerous times I'm sure.

Emilio Largo
10-23-12, 07:50
Fellas,

I'm making it out to Detroit for a few days on business and looking for a little fun. I was at Lansing not long ago and had a decent time. Ended up with take out. From what I have heard, Detroit is even better! Just wanted to get input from you guys that might know both areas. I am also going back to Lansing which is why I am asking. Should I save my funds and take a repeat experience in Lansing? Or can I expect the same in Detroit?

I have RTF and there is great advice and looks like many places to pick from. But what would you guys say is the best bet for an out of towner that has 1 shot. I'm more of a take out guy which I know is harder to find. But just wondering if there are any spots better than others.

ThanksFor takeout, you're better off just getting an escort. Less up front hassle. On the other hand, if you like the thrill of the hunt, I suggest that you hit the end of dayshift and look / listen for a dancer who indicates that she has had a lousy day making money and maybe won't even be able to make tipout. That should improve your bargaining position for negotiating a fun night out. Also, you didn't indicate where in Detroit you are staying. If you're on the East Side, then hit Players or Coliseum. Those are prime hunting grounds. If you're on the West Side, then good luck because the prime hunting ground is Penthouse, but that is an expensive hunting ground. If you're in the South Side, then BTs is always a good bet. Report back on how everything goes.

Tommy101
10-23-12, 21:33
Had some time today so stopped in around 3 at henrys on middlebelt. Made eye contact with haley while on stage. She came sat down. I'd say she is late 30's long brown hair and very milfy. I'd rate her at a 7 for her age. Agreed to. 80 for a bbj in the VIP. Paid the wristband tax and went into the booth. I hadn't been there in 15 years atleast but its still a dive thats for sure. She gave me one warm up dance and I got her pretty wet with my own little finger method (patent pending) she went from dry as my grand mothers thanksgiving dressing to sopping in seconds like they all do. She got down to the deed and I got to say she was not very good. I'd say the desire was there but just plain lacks the skills needed. After the 4th song she said we were done leaving me unfinished. She offered another 3 for 60 and I said thats ok honey. Although cash wasnt the issue for me it was principle. Just because she lacks skills doesent mean I'm going to pay more. Later I ended up at the accupressure center in highland despite my last encounter there when I was stopped by leo and grilled by them and released. Saw coco for. 7 I was out the door feeling good and with a great massage. Times are changing at the clubs a sign of a better economy.

Gwailo
10-24-12, 16:35
The last 3 or 4 times I've visited H8S at night the lineup has just been horrible. Zoey, Destiny, and Chevelle all seem to be gone and no slender dancers have taken their places yet. Anybody know where Zoey is dancing now?

TwoWheeler21
10-24-12, 18:48
The last 3 or 4 times I've visited H8S at night the lineup has just been horrible. Zoey, Destiny, and Chevelle all seem to be gone and no slender dancers have taken their places yet. Anybody know where Zoey is dancing now?Last I heard, this was a couple of months ago, word was Zoey was preggers.

Member #4934
10-24-12, 20:50
I was there middle of last week around dinner. Despite online rumors to the contrary, nobody has seen Jerrica. Unfortunately my favorite MILF, Angelique was not there either. 2 short brunette chubs, a chocolate spinner, and Miami were working. But the had two door guys, two managers, Tricia (long time gem of a bartender) , and a waitress working. Why this place needs a waitress has always been a mystery.

I had a real rough time negotiating with Miami, and ended up leaving unsatisfied. No kissing, no sucking, no licking, no warmup dance, and she wouldn't take instructions. Fuck, she wouldn't even let me use my own rubbers! She had a script that basically expected you to be hard and pay her.

On the plus side, they patched all the potholes in the parking lot. They also moved the private dance area to the right of the restrooms, painted the walls black, and added red lighting. Not sure if the privacy curtains are new. They may have put up a new sign outside. They also enforce you coming in through the front door, now.

The last 3 or 4 times I've visited H8S at night the lineup has just been horrible. Zoey, Destiny, and Chevelle all seem to be gone and no slender dancers have taken their places yet. Anybody know where Zoey is dancing now?

KraziSkier
10-24-12, 22:32
Damm I miss the old days on going to strip clubs the girls were better looking to the ones now but there wasn't any VIP room but there was the girls bathroom for a quick BJ.

Gwailo
10-25-12, 13:00
Last I heard, this was a couple of months ago, word was Zoey was preggers.Well maybe she'll be back to work in about 9 months.

Tommy101
10-25-12, 21:29
Went into the fc today at opening time. Pretty dead but hey it was early. I was dis appointed to find my regular monica has moved to chicago and will no longer be at the fc. So I sat there for an hour today and not one girl would approach the man in a t shirt and jeans with a pocket full of bennies. LOL oh well their loss. Sking upsatirs hanging with each other is all they did. They even skipped the opening review which I like so I can see who is working. Might not be back for a long time till I hear something good.

Nelson1
10-26-12, 09:13
I have recently been to the Flight Club when I was in Detroit. It was very disappointing in many ways. Over the last couple of years they had some nice looking dancers. This particular afternoon most of the girls were in the 6. 7 range, nothing to get excited about. The club was almost empty so there was very little energy and finally when I did talk to a couple of the dancers, their prices were rediculous!

Member #4934
10-26-12, 10:30
There are still plenty of hotties out there willing to dance. But since pole dancing is so mainstream, there are many low quality girls in the game, diluting overall quality. Of course with the Internet and backpage, many hotties have realized they can make more money OTC, without all the club taxes.

Damm I miss the old days on going to strip clubs the girls were better looking to the ones now but there wasn't any VIP room but there was the girls bathroom for a quick BJ.

Tractorman
10-26-12, 11:44
Arrived approx 5:00. Very dead inside (lots of decent talent but no patrons. Maybe becasues it was such a nice day outside)

Stayed until approx 7:30 so got to see shift change. Night talent was slightly better for sure.

All new waitresses since last visit (6 wks ago) and on recognized only 20% of the dancers. Lots of turnover

Since last visit thay added new upstairs "offices". Very roomy (which is good)

Did find a new gem. Hannan (day shift).40YO MILF in body of 30YO. Great smile, tall, slender, great B-Cs (natural with stand-up nips) , and a nice ass. Fun to chat with, very reasonable "all included" rates. YMMV but I will be returning for sure

Bratley1055
10-28-12, 11:53
Was trying to hook up with a new SW but had no luck. Decided to cruise the R around 11:30 last night but it was dead. There was a guy in a SUV that was drawing a lot of attention to himself by constantly pulling to the side to let cars pass but nothing else out. Was just going to head back home but saw quite a few cars in Centerfolds. All the times driving by this place and never been in. I really thought this was more of a black club. Went in to check it out. I was surprised it was mostly white. A little blond Brooke asked if I wanted a two for one dance which was 2 dances for. 3. Went upstairs after paying the. 1 VIP charge. I was pretty horny so I was really getting into the nice sensual lap dances where I was allowed to touch her everywhere. She was getting off with the attention I was giving her clit and she was getting me off with the HJ inside my pants. All and all a nice end of the night. Total damage including a tip, a beer, parking and cover charges, .63.

Asianplvr
10-28-12, 11:58
Was trying to hook up with a new SW but had no luck. Decided to cruise the R around 11:30 last night but it was dead. There was a guy in a SUV that was drawing a lot of attention to himself by constantly pulling to the side to let cars pass but nothing else out. Was just going to head back home but saw quite a few cars in Centerfolds. All the times driving by this place and never been in. I really thought this was more of a black club. Went in to check it out. I was surprised it was mostly white. A little blond Brooke asked if I wanted a two for one dance which was 2 dances for. 3. Went upstairs after paying the. 1 VIP charge. I was pretty horny so I was really getting into the nice sensual lap dances where I was allowed to touch her everywhere. She was getting off with the attention I was giving her clit and she was getting me off with the HJ inside my pants. All and all a nice end of the night. Total damage including a tip, a beer, parking and cover charges, .63.I'd say good price for what you got. I am going to visit D's sc's soon. Grand Rapids has nothing close to what you guys get and I think it's time for me to venture out of my comfort zone.

Tractorman
10-28-12, 21:15
Tuesday is 1/2 price dances at Borgats.

Do other SCs have 1/2 price dance specials on different nights?

Tractorman
10-28-12, 21:18
Is she a brunette? From Toledo? She sounds like the one I visited yesterday.Long blonde (almost platinum) straight hair

Eq Twink
10-29-12, 08:25
Tuesday is 1/2 price dances at Borgats.

Do other SCs have 1/2 price dance specials on different nights?H8S does it on Wednesday. I know the Hot Spot does it as well, but I don't know which night.

Fundboy
10-29-12, 15:27
H8N on Mondays

Tomautoman
10-29-12, 16:28
H8S does it on Wednesday. I know the Hot Spot does it as well, but I don't know which night.Johns does 10 dollar dances on Thursdays. Usually a good selection of women.

Incognito1234
10-30-12, 15:27
Upseller: Heather. Decent blonde, nice ass. We banter over a deal and settle on $.20 for everything. I said "You can't rush me", she said "I won't rush you". After the third song, she gets up and starts putting her things back on. I thought she was kidding. She wasn't. She said I won't do more than 3 songs for $.20 and I told her that she should have mentioned that before we came back, because it would have made a difference. She said "Thanks" and left. I left high and dry, kicking myself for not making other choices with those I know.

Truck Engineer
10-30-12, 21:09
Made a trip into town today. Started at BT's when they opened at noon. 2 girls working. Hung around about 20 min and left. Went to Bogarts. They had about 7-8 but the place had no electric power. Running off generator. Candles. No heat. One decent girl, busy and seen her only once. No heat I didn't stay long there. Tried back at BT's. 4 girls working now (2pm). Didn't stay long as non were even decent and I was not expecting that here. Went to H8S. Usual girls there that will die with the place. Did see the newer girl Hana (sp). She was ok, bit busy hanging on 2 differant 70 year old guys. I tipped her, but she ignored everyone and had a major attitude.

Went home at 3pm. Worst day I have ever seen in town. Where is the decent lineup and others working now?

Duckydo
10-31-12, 03:29
Made a trip into town today. Started at BT's when they opened at noon. 2 girls working. Hung around about 20 min and left. Went to Bogarts. They had about 7-8 but the place had no electric power. Running off generator. Candles. No heat. One decent girl, busy and seen her only once. No heat I didn't stay long there. Tried back at BT's. 4 girls working now (2pm). Didn't stay long as non were even decent and I was not expecting that here. Went to H8S. Usual girls there that will die with the place. Did see the newer girl Hana (sp). She was ok, bit busy hanging on 2 differant 70 year old guys. I tipped her, but she ignored everyone and had a major attitude.

Went home at 3pm. Worst day I have ever seen in town. Where is the decent lineup and others working now?Can you say COLISEUM!

Jooop
10-31-12, 03:34
WTF.

1 beer.

1 drink.

$19. 80

Truck Engineer
10-31-12, 07:36
Can you say COLISEUM!When I was there a few months ago, and went to severla other clubs at the same day, Coliseum was not a good talent club at all. This is during days recall, sure that matters. I know girls move around, that is why I was asking. The move to Coliseum would have to be a recent one.

Otto22
10-31-12, 10:00
Johns does 10 dollar dances on Thursdays. Usually a good selection of women.This is becoming my favorite club now with the privacy of the booths and curtains. Girls are a mixture, no 9's or 10's but all are willing to give a high mileage dance for the $10. Bogart's and H8S dancers often demand the full $20 on discount days to provide the usual mileage. Yes, OTC is available at the Hot Spot.

Member #4934
10-31-12, 10:46
You have to take in account the days where school is cancelled or delayed. Storms and power outages affect the scheduling and rides of day shift providers.

Went home at 3pm. Worst day I have ever seen in town. Where is the decent lineup and others working now?

Truck Engineer
10-31-12, 13:15
You have to take in account the days where school is cancelled or delayed. Storms and power outages affect the scheduling and rides of day shift providers.Good point. Thank you for the reply.

Duckydo
10-31-12, 13:16
When I was there a few months ago, and went to severla other clubs at the same day, Coliseum was not a good talent club at all. This is during days recall, sure that matters. I know girls move around, that is why I was asking. The move to Coliseum would have to be a recent one.The clubs are all hit and miss, especially during the days. I've been to quite a few and have usually had good luck at Coliseum. Penthouse will always have decent talent at any time of the day but you will pay a premium if you want to have fun.

WhereItIsAtNow
10-31-12, 13:43
Wow visited H8S. Place hasn't changed much since I was there 15 years ago. Definitely can get a lotof mileage here. Had 2 great looking ladies working! Starts with M. Older and in great shape. Didn't have the cash on me to partake but was definitley offered with the handshake. John' hotspot has a lot of potential there too, however the girls aren't as good looking. Had my fair share of fun there a few weeks ago.

Streethunter
11-01-12, 14:55
Been to a few like Henry south and bogarts. Going to take a friend this weekend and he was wanting someone who swallows. Any at these locations?

Streethunter
11-01-12, 14:58
Any mileage had here?

ItsAllJustFun
11-01-12, 23:54
Any mileage had here?I have been there couple times. There isn't private area. So, anything that can happen in private area won't happen here.

The dances are full of contact and a lot of grinding though.

Road King #1
11-02-12, 10:54
Wow visited H8S. Place hasn't changed much since I was there 15 years ago. Definitely can get a lotof mileage here. Had 2 great looking ladies working! Starts with M. Older and in great shape. Didn't have the cash on me to partake but was definitley offered with the handshake. John' hotspot has a lot of potential there too, however the girls aren't as good looking. Had my fair share of fun there a few weeks ago.I have had my share of good times at Hotspot over the years. There is usually at least one that is not bad looking. However, on Monday the talent was absurdly disgusting. It was like they had a minimum weight requirement to work. They need to either get a few not fat strippers, or lower their prices. It seems crazy to basically pay $15 to check out the pickings (door fee, one beer, and a tip).

Guy1000
11-02-12, 12:26
I agree. Lower prices or lower weights. I go there and these Fatties come sit on your lap and they knock the wind out of me.

I have had my share of good times at Hotspot over the years. There is usually at least one that is not bad looking. However, on Monday the talent was absurdly disgusting. It was like they had a minimum weight requirement to work. They need to either get a few not fat strippers, or lower their prices. It seems crazy to basically pay $15 to check out the pickings (door fee, one beer, and a tip).

Curtess
11-02-12, 15:58
Any mileage had here?Great fun place for couples, old men that run the girls and young dudes that are clueless.

Might find one to meet up with. A few will grind and flert heavy. All in open, no VIP.

Chelsea worked there back on the day.

Otto22
11-02-12, 19:39
I have had my share of good times at Hotspot over the years. There is usually at least one that is not bad looking. However, on Monday the talent was absurdly disgusting. It was like they had a minimum weight requirement to work. They need to either get a few not fat strippers, or lower their prices. It seems crazy to basically pay $15 to check out the pickings (door fee, one beer, and a tip).Yes, it is true that John's has a few fleshy dancers. Some of the heavy girls are wild in the VIP. (I was there Monday too.) The trade-off is high mileage LDs at reasonable prices. Take out is available from both dancers and waitresses. I've had pretty good OTC for between $ and $$.

Bozack
11-03-12, 19:01
Any goods on Sunday night? Only night I can get free during my next sortie.

Bigboi47
11-04-12, 00:34
Any goods on Sunday night? Only night I can get free during my next sortie.All the clubs open on Sunday most at 7pm both Henrys and Bogarts open during the day on Sundays. Take your pick the selection might not be as great but the dancers will be willing, Holidays are coming.

Bozack
11-05-12, 01:31
Thanks Bigboi,

Went over to Bogarts-not too bad for a Sunday night. About 7 girls (almost as many waitresses, what's up with that?) , most in the 6ish range. Spent some quality time with Summer. Cute blonde, nice body, inverted nipples, which were interesting to play with. Good conversationalist, which is always a plus. Went upstairs and donated too much for a decent French lesson-sometimes you just aren't in the mood to haggle. Gave me her digits, so OTC is available. Would consider calling next time I whistle through.

May you find what you are looking for.

Fasted
11-05-12, 14:17
How is the best girl at Henry.

Fasted
11-05-12, 17:17
So can I get a little help how is the best girl at Henry 8.

Gwailo
11-05-12, 18:22
I stopped by H8S Saturday night and while there were still plenty of full figured dancers there were a couple who were not quite so hefty. Joy, who was there about a year ago, was back dancing and offered me a BBBJ for 80. Another girl who looked decent went by the name Selena. Selena was friendly without being pushy and stopped by a few times to see if I was ready to go again, maybe next time.

HeywoodJablomi
11-06-12, 02:07
Stopped into BT's on a recent Sunday afternoon. Couldn't get what I wanted from the girl I wanted it from at the price I was offering, so I tried a second tier girl. Tipped Star. 05 on stage and ended up in VIP with her for BBBJ for. 95. Very good skills. No rush. Would repeat. Also went in on a weekend night recently. Saw a hot (8) tall-ish 5'7 or 5'8 slender girl with long dark hair and perky a's. I smiled at her, and she approached reeking of booze, which is always a good sign. Can't remember her stage name. She said she was new to the job, had only been there a few nights, and really liked being paid to party. Told me I look like hollywood actor X, which I totally don't, but whatever was working in her head was okay by me. Started with dfk at the bar, then off to VIP for more dfk and pre-negotiated BBBJ for $. That turned into FS for 1. 5. She hopped on bb and rode until she came hard, squirting all over me as I returned the favor. Total mess. Juicy thrill, but risky I know. Go ahead and let me have it, gents.

Explorer46
11-06-12, 13:02
A long time lurker here and infrequent contributor (sorry, lazy and somewhat reluctant to post). For a long time, I have been touring four to five clubs in a day hoping to catch some tail. I have a rule of thumb. No dances, etc. From a girl who either (a) looks less attractive than someone I could get in real life under normal circumstances and / or (be) weighs more than me. I mean after all, the goal is to have a fantasy type of experience. My typical route would include H8S, H8N, Bogarts, BTs and the occasional trip to Silver Cricket, Venus, Coliseum, Trumps, Players. I rarely do Flight club or Penthouse just because I think they are too hyped up in terms of prices and you can usually get a very good experience at the places just mentioned.

Anyway, it has been my definite impression, that there has been a significant downgrade of dancers at H8S, H8N, and Bogarts in the past few weeks. A person could almost always expect that there would be at least one or two decent looking dancers (using rule of thumb above. Also I do tend to like spinners) at these places most of the time (I would estimate H8N there used to be a 50% chance on a given day / night; H8S 70% chance, and Bogarts 85% chance). However, my last three trips to these joints has been disappointing. Nearly every dancer obese, unattractive, old, or all three. Do others see this change or have I just been unlucky? It also seems that this change coincides with the changes in management.

On the other hand, I was pleasantly surprised at a recent trip to Silver Cricket. Nice group of dancers and a general friendly atmosphere. Sadly, I did not get a chance to dance because it was late (after wasting my time at the other places) , but it looks promising. BT's is still good. But I get annoyed at the charge to go to VIP each time. I agree Coliseum is nice, but it is a long haul for me to get there. Venus probably the worst selection of dancers (but it has always been that way).

I hope things pick up. Getting tired of putting on mileage (the car kind) with no mileage (the dance kind).

Jooop
11-07-12, 04:05
A lot of these dancers when you reach in for stink finger it's like 50 year old pussy dry as hell. Ever once in awhile there is juice.

Weezon
11-07-12, 08:01
A long time lurker here and infrequent contributor (sorry, lazy and somewhat reluctant to post). For a long time, I have been touring four to five clubs in a day hoping to catch some tail. I have a rule of thumb. No dances, etc. From a girl who either (a) looks less attractive than someone I could get in real life under normal circumstances and / or (be) weighs more than me. I mean after all, the goal is to have a fantasy type of experience. My typical route would include H8S, H8N, Bogarts, BTs and the occasional trip to Silver Cricket, Venus, Coliseum, Trumps, Players. I rarely do Flight club or Penthouse just because I think they are too hyped up in terms of prices and you can usually get a very good experience at the places just mentioned.

Anyway, it has been my definite impression, that there has been a significant downgrade of dancers at H8S, H8N, and Bogarts in the past few weeks. A person could almost always expect that there would be at least one or two decent looking dancers (using rule of thumb above. Also I do tend to like spinners) at these places most of the time (I would estimate H8N there used to be a 50% chance on a given day / night; H8S 70% chance, and Bogarts 85% chance). However, my last three trips to these joints has been disappointing. Nearly every dancer obese, unattractive, old, or all three. Do others see this change or have I just been unlucky? It also seems that this change coincides with the changes in management.

On the other hand, I was pleasantly surprised at a recent trip to Silver Cricket. Nice group of dancers and a general friendly atmosphere. Sadly, I did not get a chance to dance because it was late (after wasting my time at the other places) , but it looks promising. BT's is still good. But I get annoyed at the charge to go to VIP each time. I agree Coliseum is nice, but it is a long haul for me to get there. Venus probably the worst selection of dancers (but it has always been that way).

I hope things pick up. Getting tired of putting on mileage (the car kind) with no mileage (the dance kind).I agree. The day shift girls at most of the clubs are better. I haven't seen anything at H8N or H8S on second shift in quite some time.

Big Puff Daddy
11-07-12, 20:30
I was into PH a few months ago on dayshift and saw and attractive dancer, but she never came by and never went on stage. Haven't been back until this week on dayshift. Saw her again, but she must work it out so she doesn't have to go on stage. She has long dark hair, pretty face, nice body. She was wearing a light purple dress this time. Can anyone help me with a stage name and if she does extras? I was just not able to get her attention.

Explorer46
11-07-12, 22:25
Not sure if this is correct thread, but as a SC type guy, this seemed relevant. Anyway, following advice of others, did a trip to Toronto. Fellas, if you can do it, this is the way to go! 4. 5 hour drive to Mississauga from Detroit. You can find anything you want and it is legal. Met up with amazing Asian 23 whyear old at location. Agency was Toronto Asian Girlfriends. Name of girl Cherry (allthough I had a choice of a couple other girls in line up). She is way better than anything I have ever seen around here in any club. Fun, very pretty, petite spinner, enhanced the's up top, and sexy as hell. 220 for 1 hour includes massage, bbj, dfk, cfs, trip to Greece (optional) , and second shot on goal. And, most of the girls in Toronto are open to that menu. There are dozens of escort / massage ads with serious babes.

However, did learn some things. Stay away from backpage ads. Most are bait and switch. I did try that first looking to save $ but on both occasions, the girl answering the door was nothing like the ad. So, I left with a bit of protesting from the girl. I then read some posts and learned that you are far better off with agencies and the best reviews are from: Mirage, Dream Makers, and Toronto Asian Girlfriends. I'm definitely saving and going back for more fun. Maybe skip the SC scene here which has been disappointing.

I think the sure thing of Toronto compares favorably to the hit or miss around here.

One last thing, you guys see that Brianna Banks is supposed to be in Detroit offering private sessions and etc this week. That would be something. But, I doubt she would like me much for 2 bills.

Bozack
11-08-12, 08:36
Dropped in at H8S last night right at shift change-didn't stay very long as it appeared I lowered the average age and weight age there. Brief chat with a tall brunette with nice cans. She informed me she doesn't do French lessons since the other girls do it without covers and she doesn't want to "set a precedent". Finished my 6. 50 drink and split.

TMeister
11-08-12, 11:27
Hey fellas,

I'm in town on business for a couple weeks and looking for some SC fun. I've never really crawled any Detroit clubs but I heard on TUSCL they offer a lot of extras for decent prices.

What strip clubs can you recommend for extars at modest prices with decent-looking girls? I don't require 8's and 9's to service me.

I've heard Henry 8, Flight Club, and Coliseum are best spots for BBBJ and even FS for under $150 in the VIPs? I heard Penthouse got the hottest girls but way too much $$$.

Also, what is the going rate for OTC from good-looking strippers in this town?

Member #4934
11-08-12, 16:21
Sounds like Miami / Mia, who I reported about recently. Avoid her, unless you don't need warm up dances or any type of touching whatsoever.

Dropped in at H8S last night right at shift change-didn't stay very long as it appeared I lowered the average age and weight age there. Brief chat with a tall brunette with nice cans. She informed me she doesn't do French lessons since the other girls do it without covers and she doesn't want to "set a precedent". Finished my 6. 50 drink and split.

Tractorman
11-08-12, 23:36
Stopped by after voting. Decent talent for Bogarts day shift. Seen better & seem worse. Being Tuesday it was $10 dances

Started with Amber (late 20's blonde B-C cup and some muffin-tummy). Said she had only been dancing for 2-3 months. Halfway through 2nd song she had proved that she was good at lap-grinding / bouncing so I asked about extras. Quoted way over-price rates and then when I low-balled in response, she was unwilling to engage in negotiations. So two dances ($0. 2) was it (which did piss her off but why would I care)

Next was Pink (early 30's, long-straight hair that is bottle-blonde on-top with brunette ends, slender with nice B's and decent ass). She mentioned extras even before into the booth so we agreed to $0. 8 for BBBJ as long as I did not CIM (she did say that FS would be covered). Not so good at the lap-dancing but great at the BBBJ. Wow, Hope to repeat

Next was Debbie (40's brunette with hanging D's). Not the most attractive but she was trowling for cash and in the past had done me (very) good BBBJCIM for very reasonable fee so I bought two dances ($0. 2) and played with her nice fun-bags

Jooop
11-09-12, 02:33
Hey fellas,

I'm in town on business for a couple weeks and looking for some SC fun. I've never really crawled any Detroit clubs but I heard on TUSCL they offer a lot of extras for decent prices.

What strip clubs can you recommend for extars at modest prices with decent-looking girls? I don't require 8's and 9's to service me.

I've heard Henry 8, Flight Club, and Coliseum are best spots for BBBJ and even FS for under $150 in the VIPs? I heard Penthouse got the hottest girls but way too much $$$.

Also, what is the going rate for OTC from good-looking strippers in this town?Try Tycoons around 100 for 5 dances and BBBJ.

SoberJohn
11-09-12, 12:01
So after a long Wednesday stopped by the Vert for a beer around 9:30 pm. I know not the best talent but no cover and no VIP charge and I only wanted one beer and see some boobs. Well to my surprize there was a dancer Pixie about 23 and a super hot body. Was not able to get a dance because she was always (busy only 3 customer) s and I had limited time. Will stop again soon and make report. Guys she is not your regular vert dancer get in and see her before she goes to bigger and better places. If any extras avail sure like to know.

Streethunter
11-09-12, 12:50
Not sure why, but gave this place one more shot. It will be the last time. All the girls looked like they were picked up off the street or won't get accepted at any other strip clubs. All old, fat, and gross. Bc I was there already, decided to try my luck. Went with a fat chick with a tounge ring. We settled on the dance and she underperformed to say the least. This is the second time this has happened here. Henry south is much better for whatever reason. Girls are not great looking but at least they will do what was agreed on for more that a min.

HeywoodJablomi
11-09-12, 19:43
So after a long Wednesday stopped by the Vert for a beer around 9:30 pm. I know not the best talent but no cover and no VIP charge and I only wanted one beer and see some boobs. Well to my surprize there was a dancer Pixie about 23 and a super hot body. Was not able to get a dance because she was always (busy only 3 customer) s and I had limited time. Will stop again soon and make report. Guys she is not your regular vert dancer get in and see her before she goes to bigger and better places. If any extras avail sure like to know.Hmm, I wonder whether this is the same Pixie from post #2719?

Fannima30
11-10-12, 11:29
Try Tycoons around 100 for 5 dances and BBBJ.Never give intel to someone with 1 post asking for info. Notice how he doesn't have any other posts from his hometown. He's either a copper or a greedy selfish taker.

Horn Dog Too
11-10-12, 12:34
This also should go in Ann Arbor I guess. But any way.

Went to Hotspot last night about midnight for the first time, based on a few reports here, and it was and was not what I was expecting. It is a dive, but I'm comfortable in dives. The brunette waitress with a full left arm tat set is the hottest girl in the place by far. But busy as hell, running drinks, really one of the best waitresses I've seen in a club. Shot girl was old, plumpy and a pest. First dancer I see on stage is as expected, kind of fluffy, with funny star pasties, but a nice face and beautiful waist length brunette hair. She did a three song set and headed over to the only guy who tipped her. I counted about 20 patrons and 5 dancers: The big white girl, three AA girls who were pretty cute and slender, and one very platinum blond hispanic, dark skinned with an extremely hot body. She was the only one who was really working the crowd. Very loud and "whoo whoo" party girl. I thought, that with the dancer to patron ratio, I'm not getting extras, so it would have been a good recon mission and good entertainment just watching the people. But, the hot hispanic (Sexy, I think her stage name) came up and about 40 secs into the conversation said how she wanted to suck the big banana!"Almost time to go home, and I need the BIG BANANA." (Caps added for volume). We negotiated for a bit and agreed on three jacks for a CBJ. Went upstairs to the VIP which is kind of a "walk of shame" (fame) through the club to a loft where the cashier issues the 10bux wristband, and past a few patrons who are giving the "fist pump, have a great time bro" cheers. Funny. She is practically yelling: "I WANT THE BANANAAAAA!" Pulls it out and slips on a Johnny hat and hollers: "IT'S SO BIG, DON'T HURT MY PANOCHE WITH YOUR BANANAAAAA!" Sorry, but I'm laughing now, my banana has never hurt anyone. Gave me a good CBJ then mounted me reverse cowgirl, and kept up the hollering. It's hard to concentrate when I'm laughing so hard. I had a lot of fun and for the price it was a great value. Next time I'll hit the day shift, just for a comparision. But yeah, I'll be back. It's easy to get past the pastie thing when the whole entertainment package is taken into consideration. 5 cover. 8 beer (with tip) .10 wristband. 60 fun.

TwoWheeler21
11-10-12, 12:54
Hmm, I wonder whether this is the same Pixie from post #2719?I don't think so. This Pixie has been at the Vert through the summer. And she is taller than tiny. She is slender, but taller. She usually is with one guy for quite a while. I don't know about extras, but I get the impression she doesn't. I think days is better than nights for that at the Vert.

Gwailo
11-10-12, 20:03
I don't think so. This Pixie has been at the Vert through the summer. And she is taller than tiny. She is slender, but taller. She usually is with one guy for quite a while. I don't know about extras, but I get the impression she doesn't. I think days is better than nights for that at the Vert.The Pixie who was at Pantheion told me she has quit dancing. I called her because I hadn't seen her in my last couple visits.

HeywoodJablomi
11-11-12, 00:01
Visited BT's again recently, night shift. Met a spaced out new girl calling herself "Cassidy," 5'9" slender but not fit, see- cups, with facial and tongue metal. When I asked about the menu she said we can talk about it once we're in the VIP. I explained that's not how it works. She wouldn't go back for less than 100. I was running short on time and wanted to leave happy, so I agreed. BBBJ skills were very good, but she was a bad catch and copped an attitude about it. Turns out she didn't want cim.

Jooop
11-11-12, 04:36
Never give intel to someone with 1 post asking for info. Notice how he doesn't have any other posts from his hometown. He's either a copper or a greedy selfish taker.You're right. I thought I was safe with no names.

SoberJohn
11-12-12, 12:38
I don't think so. This Pixie has been at the Vert through the summer. And she is taller than tiny. She is slender, but taller. She usually is with one guy for quite a while. I don't know about extras, but I get the impression she doesn't. I think days is better than nights for that at the Vert.I have to agree not the same Pixie she is a really sweet girl I got a dance Saturday she seems alittle new but a nice dance absolutly no extras not much roaming either. I also got a dance from Tiffany older lady small chest but a great dance lots of roaming and a good grind will definently be back for dances from both but no extras were ever talked about.

Big Puff Daddy
11-14-12, 00:55
Can anyone tell me intel on Selena at PH? She is a long dark haired Russian girl. Any extras available, and if so what exactly and is she pricey. Please respond with PM if you can.

Fannima30
11-15-12, 11:36
I'm not a SC guy, but aren't these the question that should have been asked after you asked her name?

(1) What's your name?

(2) How long have you worked here?

(3) Do you do extras?

(4) How much?

Like I said, I'm not a SC guy, but that's how the conversation would go if I was LOL.He probably did but can't remember anything. Look at his username. Hahaha!

Sys3113
11-16-12, 12:33
Stopped by Penthouse after work yesterday and there was 20-25 girls that were 7+. Talked to several girls before deciding to go upstairs with a cute brunette that I would rate an 8. Ended up going for FS for $$$, I know I over paid but I was not thinking with the right head. She took her time and had a couple songs of dances followed by CBJ. When I was ready she bent over and I took her from behind. All in all it was a good experience, but not sure I would repeat for the cost.

Big Puff Daddy
11-16-12, 21:13
I'm not a SC guy, but aren't these the question that should have been asked after you asked her name?

(1) What's your name?

(2) How long have you worked here?

(3) Do you do extras?

(4) How much?

Like I said, I'm not a SC guy, but that's how the conversation would go if I was LOL.I've been seeing her the last 2 times I went there, but she never went on stage and she never walked by so I never knew her name. So I saw her this week and went to sit near her at the bar. She was talking to some other guy and couldn't be pulled away. He went to the bathroom and I struck up a conversation with her. Asked her name, told her mine, asked how long she worked there, etc. But then the guy came back before I could get down to business. Then I spotted a girl I hadn't seen in awhile and ended up leaving Selena and joining up with the other girl. Oh well. I figured if she's woked there 3 years one of you guys must be able to give me the lowdown.

Emilio Largo
11-17-12, 10:17
I frequently visit this club during day shifts and always leave with a smile on my face. Now, if you like dancers with extensive body art, body piercings, lots of silicone, or $hitty attitudes, then you'll find plenty of them at other clubs. Otherwise, if you prefer "au natural" MILF next door types who know how to provide a fun VIP experience, then the dayshift dancers at Players are some of the best in Metro Detroit. Specifically, day shift dancers (Sonya, Vivian, Nancy, Jeannie, etc.) are some of the most beautiful and friendly dancers on the East Side. If customers are not fortunate enough to take these gorgeous dayshift dancers to the very private VIP booths for some very memorable dances, then I at least hope that customers tip these Beauties when they perform their dance sets on stage so they can make tipout and keep coming back to this club to work so the rest of us can continue to enjoy their company.

Truck Engineer
11-17-12, 19:17
I frequently visit this club during day shifts and always leave with a smile on my face. Now, if you like dancers with extensive body art, body piercings, lots of silicone, or $hitty attitudes, then you'll find plenty of them at other clubs. Otherwise, if you prefer "au natural" MILF next door types who know how to provide a fun VIP experience, then the dayshift dancers at Players are some of the best in Metro Detroit. Specifically, day shift dancers (Sonya, Vivian, Nancy, Jeannie, etc.) are some of the most beautiful and friendly dancers on the East Side. If customers are not fortunate enough to take these gorgeous dayshift dancers to the very private VIP booths for some very memorable dances, then I at least hope that customers tip these Beauties when they perform their dance sets on stage so they can make tipout and keep coming back to this club to work so the rest of us can continue to enjoy their company.Wow do you work there or what.

SlackerFreak
11-17-12, 19:30
Wow do you work there or what.My thoughts exactly.

Tutup
11-17-12, 23:04
I stopped in yesterday and was chatting with one of the dancers and she told me HBO is going to do a reality show at Coliseum and that a film crew was there the day before. Anyone know more about this?

Jooop
11-18-12, 03:12
Wow do you work there or what.No the man feel in love in the VIP been there done that.

Tractorman
11-18-12, 15:36
Saturday day shift at Bogarts. Overall decent talent but few patrons (UofM home football, hunters out of town and nice day out. But worked out good for me)

LLennox is a striking blonde. Late 20's to 30 YO. Lots of tats. Great set of bolt-on Ds with poke-your-eyes-out nipples (very well done implants. As good as I have seen or imgained feeling). Easy to chat with. Non-rushed private dream that was all I could have wanted. Highly recommend

Has anyone had extras experience with below girls?

Kitty. Nice young (21) brunette spinner (slender) with hard muscle legs & ass and A-B tits with small nipples- Gave a decent private dance. Did now ask about extras but I expect she might be a wild ride.

April. Tall slender blonde with nice B's

Bigboi47
11-18-12, 18:46
I stopped in yesterday and was chatting with one of the dancers and she told me HBO is going to do a reality show at Coliseum and that a film crew was there the day before. Anyone know more about this?HBO's Real Sex series years ago came to Detroit and filmed a segment inside The Black Orchard strip club back then it was a higher end black club. They interviewed dancers and customers. Another show they had G String Divas that followed the lives of dancers working in a strip club in Bristol it had 13 episodes. Both those clubs closed maybe they are going to try something like that again.

dbones
11-18-12, 22:30
Hi, I will be back in town over Thanksgiving (now living in Chicago and the clubs are terrible) so I will be looking to hit up some clubs during the day shift. I was at FC recently and had a good time but would like to stay on the east side. So, out of Coliseum, Tycoons, and Players, which is the best in terms of attactiveness and quality of dances? I am looking for a menu like FC. What do you think? Is there anywhere else near the East side that I am missing?

dbones
11-19-12, 12:03
The Coliseum and Players will get you taken care of. Coli is much larger and has more girls available. Players is pretty small but does have some good talent and a nice VIP area. Coliseum has like 3 dollar beers until 7 I believe.Thanks Plumber, very helpful. Also, I should have added that I am mostly into white women and a fan of silicone. Does that change your answer or is there plenty of that at coliseum and players?

Duckydo
11-19-12, 13:02
Thanks Plumber, very helpful. Also, I should have added that I am mostly into white women and a fan of silicone. Does that change your answer or is there plenty of that at coliseum and players?Coliseum is a great choice and it's my favorite 8 Mile club. If you're looking for a lot of silicon, head to Penthouse. The prices are a little higher but you pay for what you get.

HeywoodJablomi
11-20-12, 02:10
Thanks Plumber, very helpful. Also, I should have added that I am mostly into white women and a fan of silicone. Does that change your answer or is there plenty of that at coliseum and players?Thanks god for diverse tastes or we'd all be in competition with one another. I can't stand the Frankenboobs. Yet, I'm a big fan of tats, which some of you can't stand. To each his own freakish thing.

Duckydo
11-20-12, 12:30
Thanks god for diverse tastes or we'd all be in competition with one another. I can't stand the Frankenboobs. Yet, I'm a big fan of tats, which some of you can't stand. To each his own freakish thing.If you like tats, then the Dearborne clubs (Bt's and Pantheon) or the Inkster clubs (H8 or Boggart's) are you're choices.

Oneknot
11-20-12, 15:39
If you like them with bad ink there's always club Venus. Or the vert.

HeywoodJablomi
11-22-12, 01:46
If you like them with bad ink there's always club Venus. Or the vert.Quality of ink and artistic choice is a good indicator of who you're dealing with even before conversation begins. Beware the girl with a jailhouse tattoo.

Zeke01
11-23-12, 10:10
So, I am far from new, but usually quite the lurker as I have not been very active in a while. I was trying to use the search feature to get some intel on La Chambre, but I have to say that it seems quite useless! I get results, but rather than getting links to threads or postings, it just gives me links to the forum with no other help. Christ, I didn't need the search feature to tell me I would find the postings in the Strip Club Forum, but that is all it seems to do. Can anyone give me some advice on how to use the search feature better or is this why I see so many posts regarding the search feature being confusing at best?

Fundboy
11-23-12, 23:40
Try this. Worked for me. Log in first. Go to Detroit. Then type in "Chambre' in search box. Should give you good results and give you hits in all sections, not just SC.

HeywoodJablomi
11-24-12, 02:36
Quality at this club is seriously falling off. Where's the likes of Luna and Nila? Not a total loss, but kind of disappointing. A super slender blond with a pretty face and tiny a's wanted 120 for BBBJ or 150 for cfs. Would have gone for the first menu item, because I liked her face, but she wandered off. Settled for a nubian dancer with a seasonal name, Autumn? Summer? Whatever. Something like that. She wouldn't do BBBJ for 80, but was ok with DATY, CBJ & cfs doggy style for 100. Ok. She was pretty wet, but not enthusiastic. Would repeat in a pinch.

Zeke01
11-24-12, 09:11
Try this. Worked for me. Log in first. Go to Detroit. Then type in "Chambre' in search box. Should give you good results and give you hits in all sections, not just SC.Thanks for the help. I guess the search just isn't that good on here. All that did was bring up all the pages from the forum and highlight in Yellow the word Chambre. I still have to go through all the pages manually. I guess I was thinking that it might narrow down the pages that I have to search. Oh well, no big deal. I was just trying to save some work and a LOT of reading.

Eq Twink
11-24-12, 10:10
So, I am far from new, but usually quite the lurker as I have not been very active in a while. I was trying to use the search feature to get some intel on La Chambre, but I have to say that it seems quite useless! I get results, but rather than getting links to threads or postings, it just gives me links to the forum with no other help. Christ, I didn't need the search feature to tell me I would find the postings in the Strip Club Forum, but that is all it seems to do. Can anyone give me some advice on how to use the search feature better or is this why I see so many posts regarding the search feature being confusing at best?Don't use the Search box in the upper right, or the Advanced Search there. Us the little "search this thread" just below the page count bar.

Aguinnes
11-24-12, 10:24
Don't use the Search box in the upper right, or the Advanced Search there. Us the little "search this thread" just below the page count bar.We have a winner! Thanks so much for posting that, I have been trying forever to figure out how to make the search function useful.

Zeke01
11-24-12, 10:32
Finally, the mystery is over! Thanks for the great search help, that worked awesome!

Big Puff Daddy
11-24-12, 21:23
Quality at this club is seriously falling off. Where's the likes of Luna and Nila? Not a total loss, but kind of disappointing. A super slender blond with a pretty face and tiny a's wanted 120 for BBBJ or 150 for cfs. Would have gone for the first menu item, because I liked her face, but she wandered off. Settled for a nubian dancer with a seasonal name, Autumn? Summer? Whatever. Something like that. She wouldn't do BBBJ for 80, but was ok with DATY, CBJ & cfs doggy style for 100. Ok. She was pretty wet, but not enthusiastic. Would repeat in a pinch.Given it's a holiday weekend, maybe some if the girls were out of town or with family?

HeywoodJablomi
11-25-12, 06:38
Given it's a holiday weekend, maybe some if the girls were out of town or with family?Good point, Big Puff. I was thinking only of myself, which is typical. Now that you mention it, I should cut some slack. It may only have been a slow night due to the holiday. In general, BT's has been very reliable.

Bozack
11-26-12, 11:57
Howdy Gents-will be back in Sweetroit next week and only have Thursday to scrounge. Noticed this post from last month-where is Johns? Is it the place in Warren? Listed as Jon-Johns? Thanks for the info.

Johns does 10 dollar dances on Thursdays. Usually a good selection of women.

Fundboy
11-26-12, 14:25
Believe he is talking about John's Hot Spot in Belleville.

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=1894

Passenger
11-26-12, 16:18
Howdy Gents-will be back in Sweetroit next week and only have Thursday to scrounge. Noticed this post from last month-where is Johns? Is it the place in Warren? Listed as Jon-Johns? Thanks for the info.

May you find what you are looking for.Jon Jon's in Warren is closed and John's Hot Spot in Belleville is generally below mediocre. Girls have to wear pasties and granny panties and are not known for their looks or bodies. If attractive women are not your thing, it may be the place to go.

JS002
11-26-12, 16:50
Is it the place in Warren? Listed as Jon-Johns? Thanks for the info.

May you find what you are looking for.Jon-Jon's in Warren has been closed for over 1 year. Started to improve the place to include what appears to be an upstairs and then it was stopped midway through construction and now just sitting there incomplete. I remember so good looking ones there but with no VIP room or upstairs it was mainly just open room dancing / lap dances.

Bozack
11-26-12, 21:33
Thank you sir-can I assume similar availability for ITC action at John's as at Bogarts / H8?

Believe he is talking about John's Hot Spot in Belleville.

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclub.php?DID=1894

Electronman
11-27-12, 05:04
Quality at this club is seriously falling off. Where's the likes of Luna and Nila? Not a total loss, but kind of disappointing. A super slender blond with a pretty face and tiny a's wanted 120 for BBBJ or 150 for cfs. Would have gone for the first menu item, because I liked her face, but she wandered off. Settled for a nubian dancer with a seasonal name, Autumn? Summer? Whatever. Something like that. She wouldn't do BBBJ for 80, but was ok with DATY, CBJ & cfs doggy style for 100. Ok. She was pretty wet, but not enthusiastic. Would repeat in a pinch.Luna- tall slender dancer with tattoos and a goth look? Hope that she's still working at BT's. Lots of fun in the VIP. Not familiar with Nila- can you describe her?

UltraDude
11-27-12, 13:39
Thank you sir-can I assume similar availability for ITC action at John's as at Bogarts / H8?

May you find what you are looking for.I don't know about similar, but it's definitely available. I've been once since they put the booths in and myself partook in ITC fun (I have a SC post about it in the AA forum if you want more details). But not being a regular at any of the clubs I can't comment on whether or not it's as common as in the Detroit clubs.

HeywoodJablomi
11-27-12, 17:15
Luna- tall slender dancer with tattoos and a goth look? Hope that she's still working at BT's. Lots of fun in the VIP. Not familiar with Nila- can you describe her?See post #2719

Gwailo
11-27-12, 18:10
Luna- tall slender dancer with tattoos and a goth look? Hope that she's still working at BT's. Lots of fun in the VIP.Luna was there on election night, she is a lot of fun. I was at BT's last night but didn't see Luna. I got a good dance from Reagan last night, I also spoke with Corrina, a tall thin blonde, and Courtney, a petite brunette. They're both on my to-do list.

JuanBee
11-28-12, 00:34

May you find what you are looking for.The action is def available at Johns, but I didn't participate. Why? Nasty. Haven't been to h8, but Bogies talent level is a few steps above Johns. Unless your into hogging.

RollTheStroll
11-28-12, 04:42
Luna- tall slender dancer with tattoos and a goth look? Hope that she's still working at BT's. Lots of fun in the VIP. Not familiar with Nila- can you describe her?There's been a Luna at Deja Vu in Ypsilanti for a year or so that matches that description at least somewhat (tall, slender, Goth, I guess. MAY have ink. Never paid that much attention to her).

TwoWheeler21
11-30-12, 00:36
I hit the Hot Spot tonight after work to see what was up on $10 dance day. I got there near the end of day shift. There were a couple of decent looking day shifters, didn't really get a chance to talk to anyone. Nights came on and there were a couple of decent ones, including Sexy from post 2883. There was one cutie that was a little on the thicker side. The one that cranked my radar was very cute, about 5'2", maybe 110, with long light brown hair. I didn't catch her stage name because they were running two girls at one time. She told me her real name, but I don't want to post it. She came over to chat, and then had to go on stage. When she came back, we got down to the business of seeing how bad the other was, and then negotiating some bad fun. For $.35 I got BBBJ, DATY, and a nice RCG ride. The booths are private, but very small, and what you can do position wise is limited. Still was a good time, and I will repeat. She said she works the later in the week nights. Even without a name you will know her when you see her out there. She stands out.

Stay safe out there

Boredinyork
11-30-12, 20:01
Had a great time with this buxom ebony skinned dancer in the VIP. Reasonable rate, amenable to negotiations, excellent skills, and a good sense of humor. CFS with BJ and multiple positions. Didn't want to let me finish on her big naturals but rode me like a champ for a few songs. Does she model anywhere else with that fit body of hers? Previous enterprise was Luna who turns out to be a local fetish model.

Just looking for pictures for my scrapbook. Help would be appreciated.

DetroitWill
11-30-12, 20:25
I have been going her off and on for over 35 years. The last time was about four months ago and things have changed. The place has been remodeled with the DJ right off the entrance and the rooms are on the right hand side in the back with curtains.

Meet Angelique and had a nice conversation. Only four girls were there because of all the new rules that the new management has put in effect. The tip out is higher, dances must dance when the are up and basically this gives the girls less time to make money on the floor. Thus most of the girls are GONE. She told me that Thursday only three girls showed up on days!

No girls= No guys=no money!

There seems to be "carry-out" on the list of services for the girls who do show up.

Now, back to Angelique. She is blonde, nice ass, be's with a decent face.

A great conversationist. She wanted $40 for FS but got that down to $ for covered BJ, did the "deed" cg and a great finish in reverse cg. Had a good time. She is sweet.

So Henry's girls are not many but the same services can be had at a decent price. The girls are not making the money they are used to making.

Peace

Fundboy
12-01-12, 18:35
Just curious. Are we talking Hsouth or Hnorth? Thanks.

I have been going her off and on for over 35 years. The last time was about four months ago and things have changed. The place has been remodeled with the DJ right off the entrance and the rooms are on the right hand side in the back with curtains.

Meet Angelique and had a nice conversation. Only four girls were there because of all the new rules that the new management has put in effect. The tip out is higher, dances must dance when the are up and basically this gives the girls less time to make money on the floor. Thus most of the girls are GONE. She told me that Thursday only three girls showed up on days!

There seems to be "carry-out" on the list of services for the girls who do show up.

A great conversationist. She wanted $40 for FS but got that down to $ for covered BJ, did the "deed" cg and a great finish in reverse cg. Had a good time. She is sweet.

So Henry's girls are not many but the same services can be had at a decent price. The girls are not making the money they are used to making.

Peace

Xiiilll
12-01-12, 19:07
I've stopped in there probably three times in the last couple months. It was pretty lame and I left after a couple of beers. Every time there are 3 girls that aren't anything to look at. Very sad indeed.

Just curious. Are we talking Hsouth or Hnorth? Thanks.

TwoWheeler21
12-01-12, 20:28
Just curious. Are we talking Hsouth or Hnorth? Thanks.Angelique is at Henry's South. She could be the poster girl for MILF.

Truck Engineer
12-01-12, 22:39
Just curious. Are we talking Hsouth or Hnorth? Thanks.That would be H8S. Angelique has been there forever. And the place tried to remodel a little but went down from being not great to start with.

HeywoodJablomi
12-02-12, 04:30
She dances at Toy Chest and Bt's. 5'8" ebony with a great smile, some facial metal, super perky large bees or small cees on top, and a nice firm big (but not too big) azz. CBJ & CFS for 100. Tipped 20 for outstanding performance and attitude. Would most definitely repeat. Total sweetheart.

Take good care of her, boyz.

Incognito1234
12-02-12, 10:38
This used to be my favorite club but I rarely go here anymore.

It's still dingy, the remodeling left smaller spaces in the VIP room, the new rules suck and they let people smoke. For me, smoking is a huge negative. I hate having to go home and shower because my clothes smell like smoke and who wants to go into those VIP stalls? They are only slightly larger than an old phone booth and there is almost no room to move around.

Part of enjoying a club is the familiarity of the girls and staff you know. As a former regular, it's more than just watching titties sway and drinking beer.

As the service gets worse and more of our favorite girls leave to find greener pastures, so do the regulars and that's what's happening now. You'd hope that the people who manage the place read boards like this and respond to what the people want but it doesn't appear that they are. My understanding is that the "new" management was put in place to make improvements and to boost revenue. It's readily apparent that just the opposite is happening. As we get used to the other clubs and get to know the girls over there, there's even less incentive to go back to H8S.

Peace

HardOn
12-03-12, 10:30
Did my second visit to BT's last Thursday night. Seemed like a slow night with not a lot of customers. Headed straight to a bar seat for some refreshment. I was spotted by Luna almost immediately and she kindly occupied the bar stool next to me. I had a very good session with Luna on my first BT's visit in mid-October, but I was a bit surprised that she remembered me after more than a month. After a little chit chat we headed to the VIP to play. Luna is an adventurous partner in the back room. Kept everything on an oral basis since she did not have a cover handy. Luna has awesome oral technique. I was inspired to give back in kind and did some intense DATY. We even managed to do a little 69, which is no mean feat in these VIP booths. I got nailed for a second $20 fee due to the length of time spent in the VIP booth. Whatever. Headed back to the bar to rest & recover. Was approached by several other dancers, all of 7 to 9 quality. Overall BT's has my vote for the best quality & value. I will be stopping here on every visit to Detroit.

HeywoodJablomi
12-04-12, 04:28
Did my second visit to BT's last Thursday night. Seemed like a slow night with not a lot of customers. Headed straight to a bar seat for some refreshment. I was spotted by Luna almost immediately and she kindly occupied the bar stool next to me. I had a very good session with Luna on my first BT's visit in mid-October, but I was a bit surprised that she remembered me after more than a month. After a little chit chat we headed to the VIP to play. Luna is an adventurous partner in the back room. Kept everything on an oral basis since she did not have a cover handy. Luna has awesome oral technique. I was inspired to give back in kind and did some intense DATY. We even managed to do a little 69, which is no mean feat in these VIP booths. I got nailed for a second $20 fee due to the length of time spent in the VIP booth. Whatever. Headed back to the bar to rest & recover. Was approached by several other dancers, all of 7 to 9 quality. Overall BT's has my vote for the best quality & value. I will be stopping here on every visit to Detroit.Hardon, nice report. There is no position in the VIP that Luna can't or won't do. What was the damage? Other than the skipped song fee? Which by the way is total bullshit.

Asianplvr
12-04-12, 18:28
Did my second visit to BT's last Thursday night. Seemed like a slow night with not a lot of customers. Headed straight to a bar seat for some refreshment. I was spotted by Luna almost immediately and she kindly occupied the bar stool next to me. I had a very good session with Luna on my first BT's visit in mid-October, but I was a bit surprised that she remembered me after more than a month. After a little chit chat we headed to the VIP to play. Luna is an adventurous partner in the back room. Kept everything on an oral basis since she did not have a cover handy. Luna has awesome oral technique. I was inspired to give back in kind and did some intense DATY. We even managed to do a little 69, which is no mean feat in these VIP booths. I got nailed for a second $20 fee due to the length of time spent in the VIP booth. Whatever. Headed back to the bar to rest & recover. Was approached by several other dancers, all of 7 to 9 quality. Overall BT's has my vote for the best quality & value. I will be stopping here on every visit to Detroit.Grand Rapids needs clubs like you guys have. I'm jealous.

Red51
12-04-12, 22:47
Hardon, nice report. There is no position in the VIP that Luna can't or won't do. What was the damage? Other than the skipped song fee? Which by the way is total bullshit.What days / nights are Luna usually there? I'm thinking I have to make a trip up to meet her.

HeywoodJablomi
12-04-12, 22:54
What days / nights are Luna usually there? I'm thinking I have to make a trip up to meet her.She used to be there weekend nights, but lately I haven't seen her then and there have been recent reports of weekday nights. If you call ahead of time and ask if she's working, they'll say yes even if she isn't.

SAM4077
12-05-12, 12:38
Any 1 have a good time here lately? In the past it was a no go. Looking for extras later at night, this club would sure be a nice stop as its close to the homestead.

Passenger
12-05-12, 17:09
I have noticed the construction of a building recently on the southeast corner of 8 Mile and Mound. I didn't pay too much attention initially, but the other day as I drove by it looked a bit like a restaurant. But no signage advertising what was "coming soon" which is very common for a new business. Then I looked at it again and it has the distinctive footprint of adult entertainment venues.

Anybody else see this place or know anything about it?

Odd place for a restaurant and would think that it would be very difficult to open a new club in Detroit.

Bigdikdanaler
12-05-12, 17:15
Any 1 have a good time here lately? In the past it was a no go. Looking for extras later at night, this club would sure be a nice stop as its close to the homestead.Management changed the rules, all the girls are now at FC or ph. Spoke with one of the girls on sat, they are not happy about it!

Bigdikdanaler
12-05-12, 17:19
She used to be there weekend nights, but lately I haven't seen her then and there have been recent reports of weekday nights. If you call ahead of time and ask if she's working, they'll say yes even if she isn't.Get the phone number if you like a reg, that is how they all pretty much work now, walk in all are on the phone trying to drum up business, I know it is 101, but get hobby phone,

NewBooty69
12-06-12, 09:25
I'm fairly new on this forum so forgive me if this is not much help. Was here back in September. Bouncer at the club told me the exact strategy that is preeched about here. He told me that all the girls in his club can be had. He told me to (negotiate before I go into the back room). I don't remember her name, but 5'8 blonde hair 120 be cup tattoo on her hip / belly, could work the pole good and do the splits. 20 to the bouncer / VIP tax. 120 for CBJ DATY and kinda a rcg session in the back booth.

I thought it was post worthy that a bouncer gave me this insight. Maybe you're out there and reading this. Thanks!

Truck Engineer
12-06-12, 14:21
Tuesday this week at BT's day shift about 3-4 pm was disgussting. 6 girls working. 5 were Bogarts looking girls. Heavy, sloppy heavy. One was looking like she was pregnant, but isn't. One good girl there was it. Name of Cat (Catlyn). I don't usually drop names, but in this case I will. Decent enough and try's, but can't perform at all. She doesn't want to go down on you, this created an issue of course and started things off bad.

Left and went to H8S. Not sure why, guess it was the closest to my trip plans. Hated to see this place keep going down also. But I went in and did find Deanna right away. Thank god she still at least knows how to do a good job. Usual there. Lori IS back for sure, works Fri-Sun, thank god again. Deanna works the others days till 6pm. One newer blonde hair girl, didn't get a name. Not a hard body but not bad compared to what I had just seen at BT's and good for H8 also. Was told girls are still leaving H8 and going to Silver Cricket. I have never been there, so can't confirm. Deanna offered her digits incase she moves as well, but I forgot to get them from her.

So, BT's day shift, good weather, mid week. 3 weeks before Christmas high money need time, and was CRAP. That is the 3rd time for me to see this there in a row, so I am scratching that one off now. Use to be the best for my type though. Things just keep on changing for sure. Nights I can't speak to, I can sneak out at work usually is all.

Passenger
12-06-12, 15:30
I'm fairly new on this forum so forgive me if this is not much help. Was here back in September. Bouncer at the club told me the exact strategy that is preeched about here. He told me that all the girls in his club can be had. He told me to (negotiate before I go into the back room). I don't remember her name, but 5'8 blonde hair 120 be cup tattoo on her hip / belly, could work the pole good and do the splits. 20 to the bouncer / VIP tax. 120 for CBJ DATY and kinda a rcg session in the back booth.

I thought it was post worthy that a bouncer gave me this insight. Maybe you're out there and reading this. Thanks!One of the reasons that a bouncer will be helpful is that he is expecting / hoping for a gratuity for his assistance. It's smart and fair to do so.

HeywoodJablomi
12-06-12, 19:56
Stopped in late afternoon, only five girls, and about as many customers. Asked "Envy" slender young ebony for BJ for 80. Said she doesn't do it. How about HJ? Okay. Technique was poor. Attitude was okay, not great, but okay. Would probably not repeat. She quoted 6 for FS. Six songs? No. 600! Delusional.

BoxOfRocks123
12-07-12, 00:08
Stopped in Tuesday night for $10 dance night. Decent lineup, around 10-15, but only a 1 over an 8 IMO. Mostly 6-7's and the occasional cow. Had 2 warmups with Brandi, a decent looking blond. Good dance with cock-shifting and lots of touching. Showed the kitty, but didn't want to get suckered in without negotiating first, and bolted after 2 dances.

Met Mocha, a cute 21 why / old black spinner. Tight ass and cute little A's. Negotiated BBBJ for $60. A little rushed at first, but got her to do a dance for a bit first. Pretty good and did go deep down if that's your thing. Not bad for $100 total with beers.

Jooop
12-07-12, 01:11
It's a strip club. I was supposed to do the plumbing there, but got beat by a low bidder. Alan doesn't own it. A group of Chaldeans do.Any ide a when that club willl open.

Electronman
12-07-12, 22:59
I haven't visited the HC in several months, since they removed the VIP doors (no privacy) , raised the lap dance prices and reined in the fun. It is a great facility but it is being squandered by questionable management practices. If you visit and discover an improved business model, please provide an update.

Any 1 have a good time here lately? In the past it was a no go. Looking for extras later at night, this club would sure be a nice stop as its close to the homestead.

Passenger
12-07-12, 23:08
Any ide a when that club willl open.Wild guess. Sometime after they finish building it.

Explorer46
12-08-12, 11:32
A first,

My friend was telling me about his trip to Michigan on Wed. Went to Bogarts and had a nice time with very cute, petite, and hot African American dancer, whose name is similar to a Northern Italian city and who is nonstop talker, but pretty funny. Went for a couple dances. In the booth, my friend suggested that he would be up for whatever takes place for 120 and gives it to her. She provided CBJ and then midway through, looked up and said she was getting horney. She then thinks for a minute and nearly quoted Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca stating "I'm going to do us both a favor" and hopped on for CG. Throughout the event talking dirty and flirty. At the conclusion she either fakes or has a shaking orgasm. The girl is fun but a little nutty.

Looking to round off the evening, my pal went to H8S. Evening. As usual (nowadays) , no good looking girls. Zero. But, due to small head thinking, he opts to have a dance with light skinned African American dancer, cannot recall her name. She is young and a little thick. Figures he will go to the back and see how things unfold. She stands in booth and does an air dance! At H8S, an air dance! After one song she reports that she has counted 2 and wonders if she could go on. My friend corrects her stating it was one, and that no thanks, one was more than enough.

Many things are on the menu at H8S. But no would would guess that airdances was one of them. LOL

Explorer46
12-08-12, 12:05
A close friend visited Michigan on Wed. He first stopped at Bogarts. Two decent dancers and five or so standard not-so-good to bad looking dancers. One cute, petitie African Amercian dancer whose name is very smilar to a Northern City in Italy, stops by to chat. She is a nonstop talker, nutty, but funny too. They go for a dance. In the booth, he offers 120 for whatever experience arises. She opts for CBJ. Talking flirty and dirty all the while. Midway through, she tells him she is getting hot and horny. Then, nearly quoting Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca, says "I'm going to do us both a favor" and hops on for CG. At the conclusion, she either fakes or has a shaking orgasm along with my pal. A definite repeat experience. Thats the good part of the trip.

Later, my friend, for some morbid reason, decides to check out H8S (evening shift). Grim lineup. Zero quality dancers. Really Zero. Unless you find cellulite sexy. Anyway, with small head thinking, decides to do a dance with a light skinned AA dancer who is young, cute, and moderately thick. He cannot recall her name. They go for a dance to see what develops. She offers an airdance staying clear of contact. Then, after one song states that two have been played and wonders if he would like more. He tells her, that its been one song and that, no he has had enough and leaves.

Many things are on the menu at H8S. But, no one would expect that includes airdances. LOL

Marelobo Mex
12-08-12, 23:58
Did my second visit to BT's last Thursday night. Seemed like a slow night with not a lot of customers. Headed straight to a bar seat for some refreshment. I was spotted by Luna almost immediately and she kindly occupied the bar stool next to me. I had a very good session with Luna on my first BT's visit in mid-October, but I was a bit surprised that she remembered me after more than a month. After a little chit chat we headed to the VIP to play. Luna is an adventurous partner in the back room. Kept everything on an oral basis since she did not have a cover handy. Luna has awesome oral technique. I was inspired to give back in kind and did some intense DATY. We even managed to do a little 69, which is no mean feat in these VIP booths. I got nailed for a second $20 fee due to the length of time spent in the VIP booth. Whatever. Headed back to the bar to rest & recover. Was approached by several other dancers, all of 7 to 9 quality. Overall BT's has my vote for the best quality & value. I will be stopping here on every visit to Detroit.Hardon,

I had two good experiences with Luna also. Same thing she remembered me the seoncd time after a month had gone by also. I never got hit with the second fee, but both times she never rushed me, and I gave a tip as felt a got good value.

HeywoodJablomi
12-09-12, 05:35
Dearborn weekend nightshift.

Skinny flat chested new girl with bad teeth said she left Bogarts because too many girls there do everything for 40. By her calculation for girls to make good money in the place 40 to 50 dicks would have to get sucked per day. That's pretty high volume. I don't frequent the joint, so I can't comment on how close that is to actual traffic, but it seems like an exaggeration to me. The upshot is she's now at BTs for lower volume and higher prices. Good luck with that. I brushed her off, hoping she'd go back to Bogarts. She was maybe a 6. 5.

Was hoping to see Luna, but she was nowhere to be found, again. Someone please pm me with working digits, if you've got 'them. Old digits I had for her stopped working back in August.

Hot blonde with her hair in a bun asked me if I wanted to go to the VIP. Hell yes, I said. She started to go, but I pulled her back, asking her about the menu."The menu's in back," she said."Never," said I. And that was the end of that. She moved on. It's just as well, she had glitter all over her, and that stuff's as hard to get rid of as herpes.

A new (to me) tallish blonde girl named Sarah looked good, with great nips, but she had someone else ahead of me in line.

Nubian Winter came by and we chatted a bit before she had to go onstage. She's a sweetheart I've seen before. See previous post. I made the mistake of passing on her services in order to meet up with someone less familiar.

Ended up with a girl who called herself Katie. Maybe mid to late 20's. Slender, but not fit. 5'7", with pierced deflated bees, tan skin, medium long light brown / blonde hair, small mouth, pretty face, but never smiles. That should have been an indicator of what was to come. With some difficulty I negotiated 100 for BBBJ, with no cim. I offered an extra 20 for SW, but she insisted that's "gross." She wanted a cover from the bouncers for an extra 10. This is a regular service they offer here. If you need a cover, do yourself a favor and bring one, or walk across the street for a 5 dollar three-pack. If you want bb instead, tell them you're married. That often works. Back in the VIP she starts getting impatient, using too much hand, with bad technique, counting songs, and exhibiting an overall lousy attitude. I wasn't inclined to finish early. It hadn't been long, not even a day since my last about of legit sex, I wasn't in a hurry, and I wanted to make it last. But in the end, her lack of enthusiasm and persistence meant that I had to finish things up myself. She wouldn't even watch. Terrible service. Would not repeat. She had the nerve to ask for 20 tip at the end, which I declined and explained why. If you want a client to finish quickly, you've got to pretend that you don't hate your job. This girl is no fun in the VIP. Avoid.

Monger2
12-09-12, 10:46
I haven't visited the HC in several months, since they removed the VIP doors (no privacy) , raised the lap dance prices and reined in the fun. It is a great facility but it is being squandered by questionable management practices. If you visit and discover an improved business model, please provide an update.I agree. They seem to be following the Deja Vu Showgirls business model up in Saginaw / Flint. What a complete waste of resources and time. So many other reasonable options here in the D.

Southernbred
12-10-12, 00:02
Me and some of my friends will be in town next month of the auto show. Where are the top clubs for us to go? Keep in mind that some of them are black (I'm the cream in the coffee) and I have heard that some clubs don't show the love unless you're white. Which clubs are equal opportunity in the VIP?

Nes86
12-10-12, 00:56
I haven't visited the HC in several months, since they removed the VIP doors (no privacy) , raised the lap dance prices and reined in the fun. It is a great facility but it is being squandered by questionable management practices. If you visit and discover an improved business model, please provide an update.I'm new here, and now I'm glad I joined. They took the doors off? That kills this place, the private VIP fun was the main reason I went to this place.

StreetMeat
12-10-12, 02:46
Me and some of my friends will be in town next month of the auto show. Where are the top clubs for us to go? Keep in mind that some of them are black (I'm the cream in the coffee) and I have heard that some clubs don't show the love unless you're white. Which clubs are equal opportunity in the VIP?Well it depends on where you are staying at in detroit. My experience is that cash is king in the clubs so they don't care if you are purple with buck teeth. Read the forum for some info here's my recommendations.

Westside near the airport:Bogart's and Flight club, Henrys the 8ths is good for inexpesnsive fun but its been going down hill. Bt's on michigan ave and club venus in detroit.

Southside: all you need to know is henry the 8th south on dix highway and hustler club.

Eastside: the 8mile clubs like coliceaum (sp?) and players, centerfolds on john are for a warm up if you do alot of mongering but refer to the streetwalker forum first!

Northside: nope, nothing, nada. Zilch, oakland and macomb are pretty much no fun. There are some backpage action if you want. But penthouse club and trumpps on 8 mile on the detroit side is your best bet!

Hope I helped some. Have fun in the the and stay safe out there!

Bigboi47
12-10-12, 03:52
Me and some of my friends will be in town next month of the auto show. Where are the top clubs for us to go? Keep in mind that some of them are black (I'm the cream in the coffee) and I have heard that some clubs don't show the love unless you're white. Which clubs are equal opportunity in the VIP?All of the clubs in the metro area are cool, the main drags are 8 mile road east Coliseum, Players, are good to go. West 8mile The Penthouse. Black clubs Ace of Spades King of Diamonds. Mich ave BT's, Toy Chest, Parthenon, Flight Club by the airport. Read the forum to get more specifics.

Member #4812
12-10-12, 09:38
All of the clubs in the metro area are cool, the main drags are 8 mile road east Coliseum, Players, are good to go. West 8mile The Penthouse. Black clubs Ace of Spades King of Diamonds. Mich ave BT's, Toy Chest, Parthenon, Flight Club by the airport. Read the forum to get more specifics.While I generally agree with this, there are certain clubs where black guys are not made to feel welcome (Chapeau Vert, for example) and other clubs where white guys were / are not made to feel welcome (Club L'Elegance, for example).

However, for the upper level clubs that I suspect the auto show crowd will be looking for, I agree that most clubs don't discriminate against black or white. The only color that matters is green. (However, some individual dancers may discriminate, and not seek dances from black guys).

Bigboi47
12-10-12, 17:34
While I generally agree with this, there are certain clubs where black guys are not made to feel welcome (Chapeau Vert, for example) and other clubs where white guys were / are not made to feel welcome (Club L'Elegance, for example).

However, for the upper level clubs that I suspect the auto show crowd will be looking for, I agree that most clubs don't discriminate against black or white. The only color that matters is green. (However, some individual dancers may discriminate, and not seek dances from black guys).Good Points I figure most out of towners won't stray off the main drags.

Electronman
12-10-12, 18:19
I'm new here, and now I'm glad I joined. They took the doors off? That kills this place, the private VIP fun was the main reason I went to this place.Corporate decided to "clean up" the Detroit Hustler Club over the summer. Why? I don't know but legal liabilities must have been a consideration. The club had pretty regular clientele during the afternoons and the evening could be pretty busy. The biggest hit on the club was that talent was inconsistent but the facility sure was conducive to having fun. I haven't visited the club since the summer but I hear that most of the dancers have scattered to other clubs. I don't know if they still attract a customer base but there are too many other great strip clubs in Detroit for me to waste time and money at the PG-13 version of the Hustler Club.

Gwailo
12-10-12, 21:22
I decided to drive up to H8S late Sunday afternoon. Big mistake! There were only 3 dancers working: Mia, Deedee, and Pam. One of the waitresses was pretty cute but kind of shy. As I was trying to leave Deedee got in my way and asked me where I was going and if I wanted to watch her suck my d**k. I don't know why I keep going back to that dump.

I went to Bogart's from there, a little better but not much. Ended up getting a CBJ for 100.

StreetMeat
12-10-12, 21:46
While I generally agree with this, there are certain clubs where black guys are not made to feel welcome (Chapeau Vert, for example) and other clubs where white guys were / are not made to feel welcome (Club L'Elegance, for example).

However, for the upper level clubs that I suspect the auto show crowd will be looking for, I agree that most clubs don't discriminate against black or white. The only color that matters is green. (However, some individual dancers may discriminate, and not seek dances from black guys).I'm going to have to agree with you on the chapeau vert, I stopped in there and I was getting the cold shoulder by the waitstaff and the girls. I figured it had something to do with the break in earlier and they got ripped off big time. Probably thought I was casing the joint, well I know where I'm not wanted!

Vick123
12-11-12, 03:06
In town on business and after much debate on where to go, I ended up here. Now I usually like more of a sure thing type of joint but being an out of towner I wanted to pick a spot where I didn't have to worry about issues. Maybe this was the wrong spot but I must say being from Chicago, it was pretty good. A little pricey for my taste but overall a good experience. I was hoping to hit 8 mile or other hot spots, but without knowing the areas I was hesitant. If I liked BT's any recommendations as to where to hit tomorrow?

Thanks!

TenderMan
12-11-12, 04:07
In town on business and after much debate on where to go, I ended up here. Now I usually like more of a sure thing type of joint but being an out of towner I wanted to pick a spot where I didn't have to worry about issues. Maybe this was the wrong spot but I must say being from Chicago, it was pretty good. A little pricey for my taste but overall a good experience. I was hoping to hit 8 mile or other hot spots, but without knowing the areas I was hesitant. If I liked BT's any recommendations as to where to hit tomorrow?

Thanks!On 8-mile, I would recommend Coliseum and Players. You can save some cash if you go in the afternoon or late afternoon. Both clubs are a sure thing for the most part and reasonable if you negotiate

Never, never tell anyone your from out of town as its like putting $$ on your forehead. They will ask if you've been there before. Just tell all who ask you usually frequent BT's.

Please give us a report and if you would be so kind, a comparison to Chicago.

SoberJohn
12-11-12, 11:41
I'm going to have to agree with you on the chapeau vert, I stopped in there and I was getting the cold shoulder by the waitstaff and the girls. I figured it had something to do with the break in earlier and they got ripped off big time. Probably thought I was casing the joint, well I know where I'm not wanted!Thats funny I have been there also and recieved same cold shoulder and I'm white. I have walked in sat for 15 minutes never got a beer with only 4 customers in the bar so I leave. I have also been there with more girls than customers and no girl even comes up to me. So I think its more that somedays its just bad service. I have been there on other days where they treat me like I'm a rock star it is a very odd place.

TenderMan
12-11-12, 12:27
On 8-mile, I would recommend Coliseum and Centerfolds. You can save some cash if you go in the afternoon or late afternoon. Both clubs are a sure thing for the most part and reasonable if you negotiate

Never, never tell anyone your from out of town as its like putting $$ on your forehead. They will ask if you've been there before. Just tell all who ask you usually frequent BT's.

Please give us a report and if you would be so kind, a comparison to Chicago.OOPS. Do not know how to edit my post.

Please change "Centerfolds" to PLAYERS.

Centerfolds is seedy. LOL

Xiiilll
12-11-12, 18:52
I just saw your post about Hanks and I concur. It's sad and shocking how downhill THAT place has gone. (Who would have thought it was even possible?)

I live nearby H8S and have been going there on and off for easy 20 years. It's been a bummer for most of my last visits and certainly not worth the time if you're making a long drive. During the week you can wheel in & see Deanna for a quick oil change, but if she's not there, good luck. Probably my last 5-6 visits there have coincided with some kinda nonsense (2/3 girls working, if there are more, at least 75% are less than ideal, some kinda altercation, etc.) I'm wickedly tired of going there, sucking down a few overpriced beers, and then leaving for greener pastures. My only personal consolation is that I usually get to skip the cover charge which sort of makes up for one overpriced beer.

I'm glad there are other options.

I decided to drive up to H8S late Sunday afternoon. Big mistake! There were only 3 dancers working: Mia, Deedee, and Pam. One of the waitresses was pretty cute but kind of shy. As I was trying to leave Deedee got in my way and asked me where I was going and if I wanted to watch her suck my the*k. I don't know why I keep going back to that dump.

I went to Bogart's from there, a little better but not much. Ended up getting a CBJ for 100.

SlackerFreak
12-11-12, 18:56
Never, never tell anyone your from out of town as its like putting $$ on your forehead. They will ask if you've been there before. Just tell all who ask you usually frequent BT's.This is rock-solid advice. Never, ever, tell a dancer you've never been in the club before even if it's true. She'll seize you up as a rank newbie and try to pull every trick she can think of. Lie like hell if you have to.

SonicS
12-11-12, 21:34
Always wanted to visit Toy Chest. Is it comparable to BT in terms of price and available options?

On Ford road just west of Sfld fwy. It's been awhile since I was there, never been during the day. It's not very big but nice the VIP is a room behind a curtain they have little booths and a sofa. Dancers were nice blk, white, asian.

The best dance I got there was from a slim asian dancer. Also met this 18 yr old hottie but she was a good girl. Told me she quit Henry's south because she was not a ho.

SonicS
12-11-12, 21:39
The best bang for the buck I have in this hobby are the takeouts from the detroit strip clubs. Also never paid more than $ at BT and always had a good time.

Otto22
12-11-12, 22:22
This used to be my favorite club in America. After being away for nearly a year I returned today and, wow, what a disappointment! Arrived late afternoon and was glad to see Brenda (one of my all-time favorite MILFs) and Samantha still working. There were about 8 more dancers on dayshift and few were 6-7 but most were of lesser quality. Got good dances from Brenda and Sam but nightshift had arrived before I could sample more day girls. Night shift was a downer. Many of the girls were 3-4 quality and the few attractive ones seemed stoned or bored. Since they had only been on dute 30 minutes or so, boredom doesn't seem the most likely issue.

Did get a few dances from night shift girls and each one began with an offer for extras. $ BBBJ and $$ for CFS. Don't think so. Got the prices reduced by 50% and had a French Lesson that was uninspired.

Stayed around for another hour or so but the quality did not improve. At least the new VIP booths are a little more private that previously.

Barond
12-12-12, 00:11
Paid a visit to Johns Hot Spot. A really cool skinny, tattooed white chick named Saint. Unusual name if nothing else, been a stripper for a short time. I doubt she is down for service, but who knows when that cash is involved.

Passenger
12-12-12, 00:47
On 8-mile, I would recommend Coliseum and Centerfolds. You can save some cash if you go in the afternoon or late afternoon. Both clubs are a sure thing for the most part and reasonable if you negotiate

Please give us a report and if you would be so kind, a comparison to Chicago.I would agree with Coliseum but disagree on Centerfold. Two reasons; the girls are very mediocre in looks and bodies and many there will not do extras.

Oneknot
12-12-12, 13:56

Thanks!Chicago sucks for strip clubs. You have to head towards Harvey for any fun! While in our fair city you should try penthouse (expensive but top shelf) coliseum, players for higher quality. Of you want some dirty more budget friendly fun try bogarts, or Venus. Guaranteed to have a good time with most girls at any of the above. Don't tell them you are from out of town.

Bigdikdanaler
12-13-12, 13:17
Chicago sucks for strip clubs. You have to head towards Harvey for any fun! While in our fair city you should try penthouse (expensive but top shelf) coliseum, players for higher quality. Of you want some dirty more budget friendly fun try bogarts, or Venus. Guaranteed to have a good time with most girls at any of the above. Don't tell them you are from out of town.I would say with all the comp prices are going down, had a $150 GFE at FC, $200 FS really good service no GFE at FC, and $200 GFE at PH twice, I think if you hold firm at $200 you will get taken care of, the one $200 at FC started at $500 and she still took good care of me for $200, these are not the bottom of the barrel, young hot chicks!

Duckydo
12-13-12, 15:18
I would say with all the comp prices are going down, had a $150 GFE at FC, $200 FS really good service no GFE at FC, and $200 GFE at PH twice, I think if you hold firm at $200 you will get taken care of, the one $200 at FC started at $500 and she still took good care of me for $200, these are not the bottom of the barrel, young hot chicks!The bad economy is a boon for us pervs. $200 will get you most if not all of what you want at most clubs in the D. God I love Detroit.

HeywoodJablomi
12-14-12, 01:35
This place is pretty reliable for HJ, but not so much for BJ or FS, though I've found those once or twice from a petite tatooed white girl and a big redbone that I haven't seen for a while. More recently, a pretty Dominican ebony girl with big booty and perky ay-cups offers a nice hygienic spit or lotion HJ for the price of dances plus 10 (plus 10 for wrist band of course). Good technique and attitude. Somewhat older tallish dark chocolate worker with glasses and big jugs will also do HJ and greek with lotion for a 20 tip, but don't bother asking for more.

Jooop
12-14-12, 04:13
The bad economy is a boon for us pervs. $200 will get you most if not all of what you want at most clubs in the D. God I love Detroit.Club price 100.

Escort price 200.

Don't screw up the money

Cbcb2124
12-14-12, 12:16
Went to BTs Wednesday night. First time there, nice club and a good selection of girls. Saw a very slender and leggy brunette that I never had the chance to talk with. She seemed to have guys flocking to her all night and I didn't even catch her name. Anybody have info on this girl. She's taller probably 5'9 small chest great legs and a tight little ass.

Duckydo
12-14-12, 12:39
Club price 100.

Escort price 200.

Don't screw up the moneyI will kneel to you if you go to Penthouse, go for the hottest chick there and get FS for $100. 00. That may work at the Dearborne Clubs and Inkster. 8 mile clubs, good luck. Enough said.

P. S. I agree with "don't screw up the money".

TenderMan
12-14-12, 13:41
I will kneel to you if you go to Penthouse, go for the hottest chick there and get FS for $100. 00. That may work at the Dearborne Clubs and Inkster. 8 mile clubs, good luck. Enough said.

P. S. I agree with "don't screw up the money".Not enough said, Ducky. Jooop's basic premise is true. If you want to compare the highest priced club in the "D" and the hottest chick you have to compare that with the "hottest" SP and that puts you in five Benji area or more. Plus, if you try to negotiate with the SP she will ban your "E" mail addy. Guaranteed.

Jooop
12-15-12, 02:33
Not enough said, Ducky. Jooop's basic premise is true. If you want to compare the highest priced club in the "D" and the hottest chick you have to compare that with the "hottest" SP and that puts you in five Benji area or more. Plus, if you try to negotiate with the SP she will ban your "E" mail addy. Guaranteed.When the girls from Penthouse come to the 8 mile clubs they do work for the 8 Mile prices here not to many guys pay 200. 00 for a booth myself I like beds.

Electronman
12-15-12, 05:33
I will kneel to you if you go to Penthouse, go for the hottest chick there and get FS for $100. 00. That may work at the Dearborne Clubs and Inkster. 8 mile clubs, good luck. Enough said.

P. S. I agree with "don't screw up the money".On a different (now defunct) forum, some posters used to brag about getting great deals for FS (often 100 or less) at BTs and Coliseum, often at the end of a shift when the girls were hoping to make tip out or to maximize their day's take home pay. However, in my experience. 100-150 seems to be the price point for FS at many of the Detroit clubs (BTs, Coliseum, Landing Strip and certainly Bogarts) with Penthouse (routinely) and FC (often) being a bit more (200). I often have a 1-2 hour time limit for any given visit so that limits my opportunity to negotiate with several dancers.

SonicS
12-15-12, 10:35
I have never paid more than 100 at BT, but unlike the posters in other forum you refer to, I never bargain. I just offer 100 and most of the time, they accept it or I walk away from the deal. I have paid the same price for meeting them outside also. I suspect that they have different prices for different people. Once they know that you will pay more, they will not lower their price for you. Or perhaps as they have some higher paying clients, they can afford to charge less for some of us. Regardless, the strip clubs in Detroit are the best value in the hobby.

On a different (now defunct) forum, some posters used to brag about getting great deals for FS (often 100 or less) at BTs and Coliseum, often at the end of a shift when the girls were hoping to make tip out or to maximize their day's take home pay. However, in my experience. 100-150 seems to be the price point for FS at many of the Detroit clubs (BTs, Coliseum, Landing Strip and certainly Bogarts) with Penthouse (routinely) and FC (often) being a bit more (200). I often have a 1-2 hour time limit for any given visit so that limits my opportunity to negotiate with several dancers.

TenderMan
12-15-12, 11:33
I have never paid more than 100 at BT, but unlike the posters in other forum you refer to, I never bargain. I just offer 100 and most of the time, they accept it or I walk away from the deal. "I have paid the same price for meeting them outside also". I suspect that they have different prices for different people. Once they know that you will pay more, they will not lower their price for you. Or perhaps as they have some higher paying clients, they can afford to charge less for some of us. Regardless, the strip clubs in Detroit are the best value in the hobby.Exactly, I've never offered more for OTC either. These Clubs charge these gals for everything, like DJ, House Mom, VIP (in addition to your fee) , outfit rent, make- up, Tip-Out. Every club is different but their net really suffers.

If I'm interested I always make the case that "I'd rather give it to you and not the club" and ask about take out and I've had a fair amount of luck. Plus, OTC gets them somewhat out of the "hustle" mode so you can relax and enjoy the "bed" etc. LOL.

The only downfall is their place may not be much better than a no-tel but your still pretty safe on the "risk" scale.

Duckydo
12-15-12, 12:15
Went to BTs Wednesday night. First time there, nice club and a good selection of girls. Saw a very slender and leggy brunette that I never had the chance to talk with. She seemed to have guys flocking to her all night and I didn't even catch her name. Anybody have info on this girl. She's taller probably 5'9 small chest great legs and a tight little ass.A name would help. There's a lot of leggy brunettes at Bt's.

Duckydo
12-15-12, 12:21
Not enough said, Ducky. Jooop's basic premise is true. If you want to compare the highest priced club in the "D" and the hottest chick you have to compare that with the "hottest" SP and that puts you in five Benji area or more. Plus, if you try to negotiate with the SP she will ban your "E" mail addy. Guaranteed.Not to disrespect Joop's post but his OP said $100 at the clubs and $200 for escorts. That's a generality that doesn't hold in real life. I don't know what type of girls you are attracted to but the ones I go after are top notch at PH, FC, Players, Coliseum and $200 will get me pretty much what I want. Others won't budge even at $500. I've gotten some down to $150 but that's a lot of work to get them there. Yes, I have gotten girls at PH and FC down to $120 but they're just average girls. When it comes to escorts, you know what the going rate is, and no, you can't negotiate. I have had some give me discounts because I've become friends with them.

Duckydo
12-15-12, 12:24
When the girls from Penthouse come to the 8 mile clubs they do work for the 8 Mile prices here not to many guys pay 200. 00 for a booth myself I like beds.You know what I am talking about my man. It's true you get a bed and more time outside the club. But you have to deal with the NC / NS, fake pictures, bait and switch, full price for service, LE set ups. I know what I am getting and at a reasonable rate and I generally have a great time at the clubs. To each his own.

Duckydo
12-15-12, 12:27
On a different (now defunct) forum, some posters used to brag about getting great deals for FS (often 100 or less) at BTs and Coliseum, often at the end of a shift when the girls were hoping to make tip out or to maximize their day's take home pay. However, in my experience. 100-150 seems to be the price point for FS at many of the Detroit clubs (BTs, Coliseum, Landing Strip and certainly Bogarts) with Penthouse (routinely) and FC (often) being a bit more (200). I often have a 1-2 hour time limit for any given visit so that limits my opportunity to negotiate with several dancers.LOL. I was on one of those forums and I routinely posted my finds. We used to have a "stripper data base" in which we post dances, clubs, prices, etc. Good times. All of which you said is true.

Duckydo
12-15-12, 12:29
I have never paid more than 100 at BT, but unlike the posters in other forum you refer to, I never bargain. I just offer 100 and most of the time, they accept it or I walk away from the deal. I have paid the same price for meeting them outside also. I suspect that they have different prices for different people. Once they know that you will pay more, they will not lower their price for you. Or perhaps as they have some higher paying clients, they can afford to charge less for some of us. Regardless, the strip clubs in Detroit are the best value in the hobby.For the most part, you are correct. It depends on the girl. Some are crack heads and will do things for 80. Some won't budge below 200. We're talking about Bt's now. There's a dancer there name Nicky Pheonix (smoking tall blonde) that won't go below 300. But you are right, clubs in the D are some of the best in the country. I've been to quite a few.

Travelrat
12-15-12, 14:14
I would agree with Coliseum but disagree on Centerfold. Two reasons; the girls are very mediocre in looks and bodies and many there will not do extras.After reading posts here, decided to visit Coliseum for 1st time. I visit Detroit frequently, but usually go to BTs, Henys N or S, or Hot Spot. To me, Coliseum is overpriced. Paid $.07 for parking $.1 for entry and drinks at. 07 (with tip). Dances are $.25 and extras cost more than my normal clubs. I won't return here. Did have time to also make a trip to Bogarts & had fun with Mocha, a slim, short Black stripper with great attitude. Damage was only. 8 for FS. I am usually not disappointed here.

DarkKnight33
12-15-12, 22:34
Anyone know a dancer that went by Treasure and Crystal from the old landing strip and BTs, and sometimes danced at the silver cricket on amateur nights. I haven't been there in awhile and wonder if she was still there, working elsewhere or anyone know of her. She is thin to ave, white, long hair (its always a wig-that may stand out to someone) Great to talk to and be with (GFE) and met her while she was in between dancing jobs and I let her stay with me for about 6 months or so, until she wanted to go back to dancing and it was time for her to go. I don't judge them for what they do, dancers or SWs, but I do not want them staying with me while they are active in the candy, dancing or as a SW. DK

Member773
12-16-12, 01:31
HI all this is my first report on Strip clubs in Detroit area and may I say this town has changed some since I live Detroit metro area. Johns used to be called legs 5-7 years ago and there used to be quality girls working there. The club has been remodel it looks a lot better and with the poor section women working that night but still got a CBJ for four Jackson. There a Costa Rica woman there with fake titts that will do it all for 135 including BBFS. After she said that I pass on you went for one other dancer that talk too much and had real titts

Jooop
12-16-12, 03:18
After reading posts here, decided to visit Coliseum for 1st time. I visit Detroit frequently, but usually go to BTs, Henys N or S, or Hot Spot. To me, Coliseum is overpriced. Paid $.07 for parking $.1 for entry and drinks at. 07 (with tip). Dances are $.25 and extras cost more than my normal clubs. I won't return here. Did have time to also make a trip to Bogarts & had fun with Mocha, a slim, short Black stripper with great attitude. Damage was only. 8 for FS. I am usually not disappointed here.25. 00 a dance nobody around here pays that unless there dumb or in love. But you did go to the one ofthe club that is screwed up on prices its a wonder you didn't round into " if you spend 20. 00 you get a discount" what if you want just one beer.

Electronman
12-16-12, 06:11
LOL. I was on one of those forums and I routinely posted my finds. We used to have a "stripper data base" in which we post dances, clubs, prices, etc. Good times. All of which you said is true.Yeah, the stripper data base was like a travel guide for the strip club monger- where to go, who to seek out and what price point to negotiate. Too bad those forums are defunct.

Wiggles0923
12-16-12, 21:58
On the budget clubs which has the most private VIP rooms.

BillCarman1
12-17-12, 11:53
Any recommendations for happy hour today? Plan on hitting Bogarts late to give some nice young ladies a little extra spending money for Christmas.

Costanza
12-17-12, 14:13
HI all this is my first report on Strip clubs in Detroit area and may I say this town has changed some since I live Detroit metro area. Johns used to be called legs 5-7 years ago and there used to be quality girls working there. The club has been remodel it looks a lot better and with the poor section women working that night but still got a CBJ for four Jackson. There a Costa Rica woman there with fake titts that will do it all for 135 including BBFS. After she said that I pass on you went for one other dancer that talk too much and had real tittsThat Costa Rican 'girl' will do it all for $40. Avoid her at all costs! BBFS? Please tell me you are kidding. She is a streetwalker.

TenderMan
12-18-12, 02:19
And what's wrong with SW's? Every "Gem" I have been with could easily work at any middle of the road club, hell Gem Number 22 worked at the PHC, She was a 10 on any scale. Fatima worked at the PHC and the FC. Have you seen the pictures of Barbie? Tell me she isn't PHC material.

On a side note, I don't know what some of you SC mongers are doing to run these girls out of the clubs and onto the streets, but I have met 4 SW in the last 6 weeks that use to dance. I'm not a SC guy so I can't confirm they did dance, but why would they lie. I Google 2 of the girls numbers and got their BP ads.When recreational use turns into a habit, they tend to bring their need into the Clubs in one form or another and they get "fired". The Clubs have enough to worry about and surely don't want the narc's snooping around.

When I look at the sex industry its a shame to see how most end up on a "slippery slope" but it is what it is.

RamToughBrad
12-18-12, 03:14
When recreational use turns into a habit, they tend to bring their need into the Clubs in one form or another and they get "fired". The Clubs have enough to worry about and surely don't want the narc's snooping around.

When I look at the sex industry its a shame to see how most end up on a "slippery slope" but it is what it is.I agree. The girls get too strung out on their candy to show up to work on time with any consistency. On the street they can keep their own hours.

Costanza
12-18-12, 09:17
And what's wrong with SW's? Every "Gem" I have been with could easily work at any middle of the road club, hell Gem Number 22 worked at the PHC, She was a 10 on any scale. Fatima worked at the PHC and the FC. Have you seen the pictures of Barbie? Tell me she isn't PHC material.

On a side note, I don't know what some of you SC mongers are doing to run these girls out of the clubs and onto the streets, but I have met 4 SW in the last 6 weeks that use to dance. I'm not a SC guy so I can't confirm they did dance, but why would they lie. I Google 2 of the girls numbers and got their BP ads.John:

That particular girl is a complete mess. Major drug user (I know, like most, I assume) , rumored diseases (per her roommate) , just a foul person all around. She gives SW's a bad name!

Jooop
12-19-12, 04:41
Any recommendations for happy hour today? Plan on hitting Bogarts late to give some nice young ladies a little extra spending money for Christmas.Players has a party Friday.

Chubbybear
12-19-12, 09:56
I have never paid more than 100 at BT, but unlike the posters in other forum you refer to, I never bargain. I just offer 100 and most of the time, they accept it or I walk away from the deal. I have paid the same price for meeting them outside also. I suspect that they have different prices for different people. Once they know that you will pay more, they will not lower their price for you. Or perhaps as they have some higher paying clients, they can afford to charge less for some of us. Regardless, the strip clubs in Detroit are the best value in the hobby.I tried this approach last night at BTs and found myself leaving very frustrated. At least on last night's shift the girls were trying hard to hold a line at $$ for BJ and $$$ for FS. While most quickly came down a grant or so, I struck out sticking to $ for anything. Maybe I am just too ugly LOL. I also didn't stay until closing time. Is this a day shift approach or does it not matter?

Stay safe.

CB

Electric703
12-19-12, 10:34
Players has a party Friday.Landing Strip has there Christmas Party Free Prime rib buffet

Passenger
12-19-12, 20:33
For those interested and / or remember the tall, slim tan blonde named Lori. I saw her today at Bogarts. She has been there a couple of weeks according to her.

SonicS
12-20-12, 07:52
Perhaps at night, supply and demand are in favor for the strippers. I have only visited during late afternoon. That is the only time that works for me. Also I stay there for less than an hour. So I have left without a memorable event plenty of times. But I tend not to get frustrated. In my experience, higher priced strippers are not necessarily the better looking or better performing ones. There are always so many other options, escorts, MP, old friends etc. Leaving with my money in pocket after some relaxing time is OK for me. If in future, I face similar situation as yours, then I may yield to their demand, but will rather spend more time with takeouts or escorts.

I tried this approach last night at BTs and found myself leaving very frustrated. At least on last night's shift the girls were trying hard to hold a line at $$ for BJ and $$$ for FS. While most quickly came down a grant or so, I struck out sticking to $ for anything. Maybe I am just too ugly LOL. I also didn't stay until closing time. Is this a day shift approach or does it not matter?

Stay safe.

CB

Costanza
12-20-12, 09:22
For those interested and / or remember the tall, slim tan blonde named Lori. I saw her today at Bogarts. She has been there a couple of weeks according to her.She's trying to go where there may be more money. She was still at H8S last Saturday, trying to talk me into coming to see her. I think business has been bad at H8S, along with new management changes, that are driving the girls elsewhere. IMO, Bogart's is the best of the 'Hamilton' bars, but that is not saying much.

Duckydo
12-20-12, 22:38
I tried this approach last night at BTs and found myself leaving very frustrated. At least on last night's shift the girls were trying hard to hold a line at $$ for BJ and $$$ for FS. While most quickly came down a grant or so, I struck out sticking to $ for anything. Maybe I am just too ugly LOL. I also didn't stay until closing time. Is this a day shift approach or does it not matter?

Stay safe.

CBBt's is like shooting fish in a barrel. 90% of the peelers are dirty and the range can vary from 80 to 140 depending on the girl. Anything above that for FS is overpaying. Wonder why you had a difficult time?

Duckydo
12-20-12, 22:40
Perhaps at night, supply and demand are in favor for the strippers. I have only visited during late afternoon. That is the only time that works for me. Also I stay there for less than an hour. So I have left without a memorable event plenty of times. But I tend not to get frustrated. In my experience, higher priced strippers are not necessarily the better looking or better performing ones. There are always so many other options, escorts, MP, old friends etc. Leaving with my money in pocket after some relaxing time is OK for me. If in future, I face similar situation as yours, then I may yield to their demand, but will rather spend more time with takeouts or escorts.On the contrary, Bt favors the monger. A lot of those girls are dependent on the money for their habit. It does take a little (not a lot) of work but FS is guaranteed. You're correct about looks does not always equal performance. Looks are also very subjective too.

Electronman
12-21-12, 05:41

Stay safe.

CBI too have experienced similar pricing tactics, quite often at Penthouse and at least once at BTs (out of maybe 20 visits to BTs, mostly in the afternoon). By pricing tactics, I mean that most of the the dancers offer standardized, non-negotiable and high quotes for VIP services. At one point, I asked a BTs dancer why the price quotes were so high compared to prior visits and she told me that management had pressured the dancers to enforce a much higher minimum price for VIP visits. I pointed out to this dancer that such pricing tactics would simply drive customers away to other more value-conscious clubs- then I got up and left BTs without getting a trip to the VIP. If I recall correctly, on this particular trip I left BTs and took my business to the Toy Chest where the dancers were more open for negotiations and the VIP area featured a lower entry fee and larger booths than BTs. The next time I visited BT's the price structure was back to the 80-150 range.