PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

Marelobo Mex
11-01-21, 19:41
I've seen this girl dancing on stage at BT's over the last month, I really wanted to ask her if she did any extras, but she was talking to a couple regulars. I seen her go in the back so I know she does private dances. Does anyone have any info on her?I never saw her dance, but she is a new girl and was working a shot girl the few times I saw her. She may be moving from shot girl to dancer, as many go down that route.

MM.

NeilYoung999
11-01-21, 21:08
I've seen this girl dancing on stage at BT's over the last month, I really wanted to ask her if she did any extras, but she was talking to a couple regulars. I seen her go in the back so I know she does private dances. Does anyone have any info on her?Just curious, where do you guys get pics of the dancers like this? Do they post on the club's website or something?

RainMan5
11-01-21, 22:15
Can anyone provide a quick recap of where are the best places to go and the current going rates? Have not been to Detroit in 3 years.

I use to like the Colliseum, but heard its a lot different now.

Time Twist
11-01-21, 23:37
Anyone ever do multiple vips with the same girl in the same trip?If am not entirely sure who to end the night with, I'll try a few dancers for a quick one or two song preview. Often it's when really popular dancer I have my mind set on is quite busy, so I'll try a few other dancers. If they are amazing I'll end the night with them, but often I'll stop after 2 or so hoping to get a chance with the hot one. If the hot one isn't as good as I hoped, far too busy, or her prices are really out of whack, then I'll go with the best of the previous ones I tried. Many of my favorites were found in just those circumstances.

Drews4
11-02-21, 17:37
Just stopped into H8 N for a quick beer and blowing. Nicole was working (tall, white, late 20's, a bit of a belly, natural tits that sag a little, tattoos). She recognized me from earlier visits so she sat down while I sipped my beer. She promised the best BJ of all time. She suggested $150 but accepted $100. We paid the $10 troll toll, went to the back.

She stripped naked and warmed me up. Kissed her tits, played with her clit a bit and then she delivered a world class BBBJ, cim.

As always, she's the absolutely best you're going to find for a BBBJ for a Benjamin.Is this Nicole the same Nikki that used to be a diamond girl? Stories of her ledgenary BBBJ makes me think so!!

Another Person
11-02-21, 21:58
Just curious, where do you guys get pics of the dancers like this? Do they post on the club's website or something?Instagram. You can go to the individual clubs Instagram pages and view their stories and / or their location tags. A lot of dancers well tag of a club in their posts to get reposted by the club or tag the club's address.

Drews4
11-03-21, 14:47
Any pictures of Nicole from H8 N?

Jules Jordan
11-05-21, 19:58
Nine dancers there, including Cassie, Kate, Pixie, Velvet, Victoria, and Vixen. Pixie and Velvet were the appearance standouts. Velvet is a 20's black girl with a nice backside that danced unenthusiastically onstage.

Pixie is 19 yo, black, dark hair, A-cup tits, spinner build, and has no tats. Despite the first half being covered, she provided one of my favorite sessions in 2021. This little baddie allowed / got me to pop twice.

Total damage was 175 for cover charge, a beer, VIP tax, dances, and tips.

Jay23
11-05-21, 23:52
Big fan of your posts.

Looks like day shifts are the best for a good time.

Nine dancers there, including Cassie, Kate, Pixie, Velvet, Victoria, and Vixen. Pixie and Velvet were the appearance standouts. Velvet is a 20's black girl with a nice backside that danced unenthusiastically onstage.

Pixie is 19 yo, black, dark hair, A-cup tits, spinner build, and has no tats. Despite the first half being covered, she provided one of my favorite sessions in 2021. This little baddie allowed / got me to pop twice.

Member #6060
11-06-21, 16:40
Anyone know where she usually dances? And she still have big nips?

Passenger
11-06-21, 21:14
Anyone know where she usually dances? And she still have big nips?I've seen her at H8 N a few times over the last couple months. A search of Veda or Vaida in this thread leads to the same answer.

Lamarr
11-06-21, 21:44

Total damage was 175 for cover charge, a beer, VIP tax, dances, and tips.Another great report. Ty! Would love to hang at the club with you to watch the master in action.

AmPho
11-06-21, 23:54
I've seen her at H8 N a few times over the last couple months. A search of Veda or Vaida in this thread leads to the same answer.Thought I saw her at Bogarts a little over a month ago. But I was reconnecting with a long lost favorite and was a little distracted.

Time Twist
11-07-21, 23:49
Anyone know where she usually dances? And she still have big nips?Saw her at Henry's North in September, and yes she still has big nips.

JackOfClubs
11-09-21, 20:52
Have not been to landing strip in a couple months or so, am thinking of going this weekend! I feel like a kid the night before Christmas, one nice thing about this club is if you run out of money there is an ATM across the street so you don't have to pay the high fees for using the in-house ATM, I hope Kendall is there! One of the few Asian dancers in the area, she is a hot spinner and very accommodating.

VirCof
11-09-21, 21:55
Finally I met Shay today at lunch time, I totally agree with you she is hot and awkward, it's hard to talk to her, who has been in private with her?

I think I've seen Shay. If its who I think it is, agree. Its a hot body. But I've not had that awkward conversation yet! Is there any pic of her? A search didn't come up with any.

XxTricky
11-09-21, 23:44
Saw her at Henry's North in September, and yes she still has big nips.I haven't seen Vaida in a minute. Fucked around with her for way too long. I'd be interested if anyone's got a recent picture of her though.

Mike Yepthatsm
11-10-21, 14:08
Was there a few years back with some friends on a Friday afternoon before a Lions preseason game. Had a smoking hot blonde ask me to take her to the VIP for some dances. I lost track of the song count but was probably 6 or 7 she then offered FS and BBBJ. I didn't plan on having that much fun so I didn't have enough cash on me. She offered to let me pay her afterwards so I could go across the street to get some cash. Afterwards she ended up sitting with my friends while I left to get some cash from across the street. She told my friends she was going to keep them all company and to make sure they didn't leave. When I got back I handed her a wad of cash. She then got up and left and my friends all looked at me like WTF happened in the VIP room. No one believed I got just dances even though we were gone for quite a while. They still bring it up from time to time. The last time we all went to a tigers game my buddy stopped at like three banks on the way from GR just to fuck with me because he knew we'd likely hit a strip club after the game before heading back home.

Have not been to landing strip in a couple months or so, am thinking of going this weekend! I feel like a kid the night before Christmas, one nice thing about this club is if you run out of money there is an ATM across the street so you don't have to pay the high fees for using the in-house ATM, I hope Kendall is there! One of the few Asian dancers in the area, she is a hot spinner and very accommodating.

Marelobo Mex
11-10-21, 20:46
I haven't seen Vaida in a minute. Fucked around with her for way too long. I'd be interested if anyone's got a recent picture of her though.Or any picture even if it is from a few years ago.

Ral Bos
11-11-21, 10:05
I will be in Dearborn Friday night. What are the best clubs around there? If you have any other suggestions for entertainment feel free to inbox me.

Passenger
11-11-21, 10:42
I will be in Dearborn Friday night. What are the best clubs around there? If you have any other suggestions for entertainment feel free to inbox me.Dearborn has BT's and Silver Criket (SC or Criket) on Michigan Ave. BT's is higher tier in looks and prices, Criket is mixed bag.

In Inkster, on Michigan Avenue are Flight Club (FC), highest tier in Detroit, across street is Bogarts and down Middlebelt is Henry the VIII north (H8 N), twins that are dive bars with value pricing and middle to lower quality on looks, but still fun.

Do a search of clubs in thread for more info.

Ral Bos
11-11-21, 11:01
Dearborn has BT's and Silver Criket (SC or Criket) on Michigan Ave. BT's is higher tier in looks and prices, Criket is mixed bag.

In Inkster, on Michigan Avenue are Flight Club (FC), highest tier in Detroit, across street is Bogarts and down Middlebelt is Henry the VIII north (H8 N), twins that are dive bars with value pricing and middle to lower quality on looks, but still fun.

Do a search of clubs in thread for more info.I appreciate it.

Panduh63
11-11-21, 20:31
How is the Silver Criket?

Passenger
11-11-21, 21:04
How is the Silver Criket?Note the dropdown box / option "search thread" above this; click on it and type in "Criket". You'll find plenty of information that way.

The other option is to read the posts in this Strip Club Reports section of the forum. Either one should get you the information that you desire.

Time Twist
11-12-21, 00:52
How is the Silver Criket?Not as good as it was a year or two ago. I have it low in priority among the clubs in the area.

Roanokd
11-12-21, 01:12
If you do go to a club and end up busting a nut what do you do just sit there with cum all down your shorts or get her to help clean it up?

JackOfClubs
11-12-21, 08:17
How is the Silver Criket?It has free parking, and absolutely no smoking is allowed there, they have good food, and a decent DJ, when it comes to the talent. Well we know that one persons trash is another persons treasure!

TedEBear
11-12-21, 09:06
Was at the Cricket on Tuesday. My first time there, probably my last. Got there around 1 pm, no cover and no valet, both good signs. I sat down at the bar and waited way too long for a drink and then I had beers. Drinks were a bit expensive, even by strip club standards, but there were a number of dancers and customers so I was somewhat optimistic. A young AA dancer named Porsche came by and sat down, immediately running her hands up my shorts and stroking me, she wasn't terrible looking, so I agreed to go back for a dance or two. Paid the troll his $10 and she picked a booth. She gets naked in the first half of the first song and my fingers wander down to find one of the wettest WAPs I have ever encountered. I comment on this and of course she wanted to add to my experience. We settled on 120 total and she puts on the cover. Then when I entered, OMFG. STANK, STANK and more STANK. Immediately lost my interest with both heads and ended the session. Not sure if others have had similar encounters with her, but just wanted to let you know that I will be avoiding her like the plague.

PapaPump
11-12-21, 10:16
If you do go to a club and end up busting a nut what do you do just sit there with cum all down your shorts or get her to help clean it up?The pros have either wipes or spit it out. I've never been left with a mess.

Hentai19
11-12-21, 10:21
If you do go to a club and end up busting a nut what do you do just sit there with cum all down your shorts or get her to help clean it up?I try to take some bar naps back with me. Just fold them up in your pocket, in case you do decide too partake.

H19.

Deano666
11-12-21, 14:54
Was at the Cricket on Tuesday. My first time there, probably my last. Got there around 1 pm, no cover and no valet, both good signs. I sat down at the bar and waited way too long for a drink and then I had beers. Drinks were a bit expensive, even by strip club standards, but there were a number of dancers and customers so I was somewhat optimistic. A young AA dancer named Porsche came by and sat down, immediately running her hands up my shorts and stroking me, she wasn't terrible looking, so I agreed to go back for a dance or two. Paid the troll his $10 and she picked a booth. She gets naked in the first half of the first song and my fingers wander down to find one of the wettest WAPs I have ever encountered. I comment on this and of course she wanted to add to my experience. We settled on 120 total and she puts on the cover. Then when I entered, OMFG. STANK, STANK and more STANK. Immediately lost my interest with both heads and ended the session. Not sure if others have had similar encounters with her, but just wanted to let you know that I will be avoiding her like the plague.Thanks for the update will stay far away makes you gun shy when you experience!

DooMama7
11-12-21, 20:14
The pros have either wipes or spit it out. I've never been left with a mess.Or just swallow.

CakeComa
11-12-21, 20:53
Finally I met Shay today at lunch time, I totally agree with you she is hot and awkward, it's hard to talk to her, who has been in private with her?I've had multiple vips with Shay. Like talking to a wall. But her services always leave me very satisfied. Her face down ass up is the way I like to enjoy her.

CakeComa
11-12-21, 20:55
Or just swallow.My favorite is when I ask them "where can I cum?" And they respond with "wherever you want".

Timberwolf
11-12-21, 21:43
My favorite is when I ask them "where can I cum?" And they respond with "wherever you want".Her hair it is LMAO.

I remember being in the rubber room at Hank's with one of the ladies bobbin'. She pulled off and caught it with her hair instead. Got pissed at me. I pointed out that she was the one that had control of junior.

Ral Bos
11-13-21, 09:50
BTs in Dearborn was great. Any ideas about Auburn hills?

Member #6611
11-13-21, 16:49
I try to take some bar naps back with me. Just fold them up in your pocket, in case you do decide too partake.

H19.FC literally has a stack of bar naps sitting on the table as you enter the VIP area. Grab a couple and off you go.

Passenger
11-14-21, 00:11
BTs in Dearborn was great. Any ideas about Auburn hills?No strip clubs in Auburn Hills. None in Oakland County; they're all in Wayne County; Dearborn, Inkster, Romulus, Lincoln Park. Detroit clubs don't have private VIP rooms.

Targ2425
11-14-21, 09:48
Rollin' back into town next week after a few years away. Given some of the changes, wondering if any of the clubs have pulled the plug on smoking. Not a huge fan of smelling like an ashtray and appreciate those clubs, like SC that have a solution for this. Any of the other clubs change course like Bogartz, H8, BT's?

Jd2011
11-14-21, 11:39
It's been several years since I visited either. Today I hit both at the end of day shift. Henry's was horrid. Maybe 5 girls there but none interested me. The chick dancing on stage when I walked in was a complete land whale. Talk about a shocker. When she did some twerking on the pole it was just tidal waves of blubber. I had one beer and got the fuck out of there. Maybe I just caught them on an off day.

Got the pass to bogarts and headed over there. Here it was a little better but not much. Plenty of girls that should be put out to pasture. One definite gilf who will be needing a walker soon to get on stage. Upon entry I was immediately attacked by a senior, southern blonde who called herself Price maybe? She said let's fuck, I said no way. She would have to pay me. The only one that appealed to me was a tall, middle aged, long haired brunette who sat down next to me at the bar. She had a nice figure. Ass was thick but a very lean body overall. She was sexy to me, but her attitude was a total turn off. Didn't even catch a name. I also had the pleasure of witnessing a little employee insurrection. There was an extremely tiny black chick (who's attitude appeared to be even worse then The chick I liked) hanging with some dude at the bar. When the DJ called for all girls on day shift to take the stage, she didn't go up. The DJ came out to the bar and told her to get her tiny ass on stage in those exact words. Very reluctantly, she slowly made her way to the stage and basically just stood there with her purse in her arm..she must of had gold bars in there. Other then that, was it just me, or does the VIP troll look like Mike Ermentrout from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul?

In conclusion, maybe it was just an off day for both
Clubs. If not, it was a definite all time low from what I remember. I know these are bottom of the barrel clubs, but PLEASE.

JD

SamPerkins420
11-14-21, 12:19
No strip clubs in Auburn Hills. None in Oakland County; they're all in Wayne County; Dearborn, Inkster, Romulus, Lincoln Park. Detroit clubs don't have private VIP rooms.When exactly did the Detroit clubs change, and why? I'd had great experiences at ones all over the city, but generally stuck to the Inkster clubs. But places like Bazooki's, Centerfolds, Booby Trap, and other 8 Mile clubs were all guaranteed anything goes until at least 2012 or so.

CrackHoreLover
11-14-21, 16:15
BTs in Dearborn was great. Any ideas about Auburn hills?L. Brooks Patterson put stop to all that.

AllRight999
11-14-21, 17:04
That old bag at Bogarts is annoying. Comes up to me and I show her no interest at all. Then she asks me to feed her kitty. I am like no thanks! If I wanted to nail something old, I have several other options outside a club. I want younger women like 20-35. Grandma needs to take up knitting or something else.

It's been several years since I visited either. Today I hit both at the end of day shift. Henry's was horrid. Maybe 5 girls there but none interested me. The chick dancing on stage when I walked in was a complete land whale. Talk about a shocker. When she did some twerking on the pole it was just tidal waves of blubber. I had one beer and got the fuck out of there. Maybe I just caught them on an off day.

Got the pass to bogarts and headed over there. Here it was a little better but not much. Plenty of girls that should be put out to pasture. One definite gilf who will be needing a walker soon to get on stage. Upon entry I was immediately attacked by a senior, southern blonde who called herself Price maybe? She said let's fuck, I said no way. She would have to pay me. The only one that appealed to me was a tall, middle aged, long haired brunette who sat down next to me at the bar. She had a nice figure. Ass was thick but a very lean body overall. She was sexy to me, but her attitude was a total turn off. Didn't even catch a name. I also had the pleasure of witnessing a little employee insurrection. There was an extremely tiny black chick (who's attitude appeared to be even worse then The chick I liked) hanging with some dude at the bar. When the DJ called for all girls on day shift to take the stage, she didn't go up. The DJ came out to the bar and told her to get her tiny ass on stage in those exact words. Very reluctantly, she slowly made her way to the stage and basically just stood there with her purse in her arm..she must of had gold bars in there. Judging from her work attitude, she must be a card carrying member of the Democratic Party. Other then that, was it just me, or does the VIP troll look like Mike Ermentrout from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul?

In conclusion, maybe it was just an off day for both
Clubs. If not, it was a definite all time low from what I remember. I know these are bottom of the barrel clubs, but PLEASE.

JD

Pillock
11-14-21, 20:18
Coming to your city, and meeting up with a female friend. She wants to go to a club. Full contact in the VIP would be great, takeout would be great, she may even be open to FS in the VIP. But she will absolutely not go if the room is not fully private, or if the club is gross.

I remember from years ago H8's was a dive; bogarts had metal chairs behind a curtain; and BT's was a good place to pay cover and be ignored. Those experiences would ruin the night for sure.

Any suggestions?

Wedge1174
11-14-21, 21:08
My buddy and I and coming up tomorrow night for the stones concert. Any recommendations for after concert fun. Please feel free to PM.

MIJohn
11-14-21, 23:48
That old bag at Bogarts is annoying. Comes up to me and I show her no interest at all. Then she asks me to feed her kitty. I am like no thanks! If I wanted to nail something old, I have several other options outside a club. I want younger women like 20-35. Grandma needs to take up knitting or something else.I couldn't agree more w / you guys about the AGES of some of these gals. Whenever I'm reminded that I'm old too, I just respond irately, "Yeah, but I'm PAYING for a younger chick! If I wanted my 'league', I'd marry someone fat, old and ugly like me and wind up paying MORE for LESS in the long run!" Anyways. ! .

Centerfold in Detroit (on John are about 2 blocks South of 8 Mile, East side of JR, for those who don't know) had a great selection of 20-something cuties the last time I was there about 2 months ago, although I don't know if that's changed in the recent past. No extras like some of the south of Detroit clubs, but touching is usually allowed depending on the rapport you have w / the dancer. Also, the ones I talked w / at the time (Marley and Summer, both of whom would be 21 now, thin, small on top) were above average friendly and, while they are of course in it for the money, neither one ever tried to extort massive sums of cash from me either. The staff is pretty laid back and cool and there is a guy watching the parking lot. Even though I can't 'go as far' in there as I / we can / have done in other clubs, the gals are a great deal hotter and the dances are (or at least as of early Fall were.) 20 bucks each w / 10 bucks to go to the DJ upstairs area. It's kind of a decision we sometimes have to make: Do I want to go all out w / a gal on a 4-5 scale, or settle for some touching / fondling with a 7+.

Jay23
11-15-21, 06:45
I will say the same about Coliseum on 8 mile. I think the cute ones who don't want to do extras work here. Mostly newcomers to the business.

Centerfold in Detroit (on John are about 2 blocks South of 8 Mile, East side of JR, for those who don't know) had a great selection of 20-something cuties the last time I was there about 2 months ago, although I don't know if that's changed in the recent past. No extras like some of the south of Detroit clubs, but touching is usually allowed depending on the rapport you have w / the dancer. Also, the ones I talked w / at the time (Marley and Summer, both of whom would be 21 now, thin, small on top) were above average friendly and, while they are of course in it for the money, neither one ever tried to extort massive sums of cash from me either. The staff is pretty laid back and cool and there is a guy watching the parking lot. Even though I can't 'go as far' in there as I / we can / have done in other clubs, the gals are a great deal hotter and the dances are (or at least as of early Fall were.) 20 bucks each w / 10 bucks to go to the DJ upstairs area. It's kind of a decision we sometimes have to make: Do I want to go all out w / a gal on a 4-5 scale, or settle for some touching / fondling with a 7+.

Blazer1
11-15-21, 08:08
Coming to your city, and meeting up with a female friend. She wants to go to a club. Full contact in the VIP would be great, takeout would be great, she may even be open to FS in the VIP. But she will absolutely not go if the room is not fully private, or if the club is gross.

I remember from years ago H8's was a dive; bogarts had metal chairs behind a curtain; and BT's was a good place to pay cover and be ignored. Those experiences would ruin the night for sure.

Any suggestions?Flight Club very nice and clean.

SamPerkins420
11-15-21, 09:08
That old bag at Bogarts is annoying. Comes up to me and I show her no interest at all. Then she asks me to feed her kitty. I am like no thanks! If I wanted to nail something old, I have several other options outside a club. I want younger women like 20-35. Grandma needs to take up knitting or something else.Sounds like Tori at Bogart's, with the extra long nipples. I agree she is beyond annoying, she's basically horrid looking and cannot take a hint. I don't understand how she has a job, I've never seen someone go VIP and usually people look away when she's on stage. She's definitely in her 60's at least.

AirTouchOne
11-15-21, 09:14
I haven't been to a strip club since the Covid break out. I remember ages ago at Bogarts this annoying gilf would come up to me wanted to know if I wanted a dance. I said no and then she ask me if I wanted to feed the kitty!! I wonder if this is the same old stripper. If so, she's been there fore YEARS and there were some posting about her way back. I forget her name. She is annoying as hell!!

That old bag at Bogarts is annoying. Comes up to me and I show her no interest at all. Then she asks me to feed her kitty. I am like no thanks! If I wanted to nail something old, I have several other options outside a club. I want younger women like 20-35. Grandma needs to take up knitting or something else.

Wally2822
11-15-21, 09:58

Any suggestions?Landing Strip in Romulus is exactly what you're looking for. Have fun!

JVisaGod
11-16-21, 00:15

Any suggestions?They had a long distance relationship and I was in town for work. We went to a couple bars and stopped a BT's to finish the night. I told her that I was going in the back to get my dick sucked and she could either come watch or hangout while I go back. I guess she got jealous because she got herself involved real quick.

HumphreyB
11-16-21, 07:58
I haven't been to a strip club since the Covid break out. I remember ages ago at Bogarts this annoying gilf would come up to me wanted to know if I wanted a dance. I said no and then she ask me if I wanted to feed the kitty!! I wonder if this is the same old stripper. If so, she's been there fore YEARS and there were some posting about her way back. I forget her name. She is annoying as hell!!Yep, that's Tori or "Naughty Nips", she's been doing this way too long and needs to hang up the g-string. There was another dancer that hung out with her that went by Tracey, she had great fake tits and a hard body, I'd say mid to late 40's. Does anyone know if she is still working or did anyone have any details about what she was like upstairs?

SomeDetroitGuy
11-16-21, 13:07

Any suggestions?I've brought my wife to both Bogarts and Henry VIII North and have had women more than willing to go in back and give me a blowjob while the wife and I make out or she and the girl play together.

CheddaFace
11-16-21, 18:01
Any info on Clover & Silver cricket night shift?

CaptNugs
11-18-21, 04:57
When exactly did the Detroit clubs change, and why? I'd had great experiences at ones all over the city, but generally stuck to the Inkster clubs. But places like Bazooki's, Centerfolds, Booby Trap, and other 8 Mile clubs were all guaranteed anything goes until at least 2012 or so.Centerfold, at least in 2017 and again in 2020 when I went were very up front on no extras. Girl I talked with when I went to a bachelor party in 2017 said they were raided and had to take all of their VIP rooms out. Cute blonde I spoke with at CF last year told me essentially the same thing but said if I became a familiar face around the club that she would give me her number and we could meet up when she got off work. I never took her up on that offer.

The last time I was offered extras in the D was actually at the colluseum. Girl was younger and pretty fine but she wanted 250 for just a CBJ.

GuyDetroit
11-18-21, 11:04
Centerfold, at least in 2017 and again in 2020 when I went were very up front on no extras. Girl I talked with when I went to a bachelor party in 2017 said they were raided and had to take all of their VIP rooms out. Cute blonde I spoke with at CF last year told me essentially the same thing but said if I became a familiar face around the club that she would give me her number and we could meet up when she got off work. I never took her up on that offer.

The last time I was offered extras in the D was actually at the colluseum. Girl was younger and pretty fine but she wanted 250 for just a CBJ.Was offered all covered if we took a ride down to the motel. Didn't seem worth it to me but I assume that's what the regulars do there.

DeanTheDream
11-18-21, 19:06
They had a long distance relationship and I was in town for work. We went to a couple bars and stopped a BT's to finish the night. I told her that I was going in the back to get my dick sucked and she could either come watch or hangout while I go back. I guess she got jealous because she got herself involved real quick.Did they make you both pay for the VIP? As a former club employee. We didn't care if you brought a baboon back there with you. It was a per person charge, so you would have to fork up double the money to bring your girl back to "watch".

JackOfClubs
11-18-21, 20:00
I haven't been to a strip club since the Covid break out. I remember ages ago at Bogarts this annoying gilf would come up to me wanted to know if I wanted a dance. I said no and then she ask me if I wanted to feed the kitty!! I wonder if this is the same old stripper. If so, she's been there fore YEARS and there were some posting about her way back. I forget her name. She is annoying as hell!!I would tell her I prefer college age dancers.

Weezon
11-18-21, 20:23

Pixie doesn't appear to be 19 until you talk to her. She has a bubbly personality. I didn't really enjoy going back with her. She's a sweet girl. She would probably loosen up if she was old enough to drink. She dances much better after a puff or two. 10 lbs wouldn't hurt either. She has zero boobs but her figure is nice. I'll try back in a few months. YMMV.

Gfw2003
11-19-21, 00:40
I met her a months back and we had a great conversation but I haven't been back since. Was wondering if anyone had anything to report on her, or it would be worth it to visit her again and finally take her upstairs.

Incognito1234
11-19-21, 16:20
Earlier this week, I saw Nicole at Henry's North. I've seen her multiple times in the past. As always, same great performance for a reasonable price. Gets the job done, no drama, no upsell after you get back there.

JohnP423
11-19-21, 16:28
I met her a months back and we had a great conversation but I haven't been back since. Was wondering if anyone had anything to report on her, or it would be worth it to visit her again and finally take her upstairs.What does she look like? I'm pretty sure I have seen her there before.

Incognito1234
11-19-21, 16:42
Yep, that's Tori or "Naughty Nips", she's been doing this way too long and needs to hang up the g-string. There was another dancer that hung out with her that went by Tracey, she had great fake tits and a hard body, I'd say mid to late 40's. Does anyone know if she is still working or did anyone have any details about what she was like upstairs?Ugh. Tori. Yeah, Tori nips, Naughty Nips, whichever, they do nothing for me. They're just double length pencil erasers and I guess some guys must have a fetish for that. Obviously, she thinks they're the greatest thing ever. Aside from that, she's so incredibly annoying and if you refer to her being in her 40's, you're being incredibly kind. My guess is mid 50s and the road miles make her look older than that, IMO. The most annoying thing to me, aside from the fact that I don't want to see her at all, is when she comes over and pesters me to "tip the kitty a dollar". I'm not rude in person but I just want to say "Take a fucking hint and leave me the fuck alone"! If I wanted to tip her, I'd have done so on stage.

Aside from here, I'm sure we've seen other places where people complain about her in exactly the same way too. No matter how many guys complain, they still let her work there and I can't figure out why. Maybe it's nostalgia for the old days or maybe they just figure as long as she makes her bar and tip out, just let her dance. Whatever. She's a walking advertisement for guys to leave and go to another club.

JackOfClubs
11-19-21, 19:49
Ugh. Tori. Yeah, Tori nips, Naughty Nips, whichever, they do nothing for me. They're just double length pencil erasers and I guess some guys must have a fetish for that. Obviously, she thinks they're the greatest thing ever. Aside from that, she's so incredibly annoying and if you refer to her being in her 40's, you're being incredibly kind. My guess is mid 50s and the road miles make her look older than that, IMO. The most annoying thing to me, aside from the fact that I don't want to see her at all, is when she comes over and pesters me to "tip the kitty a dollar". I'm not rude in person but I just want to say "Take a fucking hint and leave me the fuck alone"! If I wanted to tip her, I'd have done so on stage.

Aside from here, I'm sure we've seen other places where people complain about her in exactly the same way too. No matter how many guys complain, they still let her work there and I can't figure out why. Maybe it's nostalgia for the old days or maybe they just figure as long as she makes her bar and tip out, just let her dance. Whatever. She's a walking advertisement for guys to leave and go to another club.Yep, not to be mean, but she is detrimental to their business.

SamPerkins420
11-21-21, 12:24
Ugh. Tori. Yeah, Tori nips, Naughty Nips, whichever, they do nothing for me. They're just double length pencil erasers and I guess some guys must have a fetish for that. Obviously, she thinks they're the greatest thing ever. Aside from that, she's so incredibly annoying and if you refer to her being in her 40's, you're being incredibly kind. My guess is mid 50s and the road miles make her look older than that, IMO. The most annoying thing to me, aside from the fact that I don't want to see her at all, is when she comes over and pesters me to "tip the kitty a dollar". I'm not rude in person but I just want to say "Take a fucking hint and leave me the fuck alone"! If I wanted to tip her, I'd have done so on stage.

Aside from here, I'm sure we've seen other places where people complain about her in exactly the same way too. No matter how many guys complain, they still let her work there and I can't figure out why. Maybe it's nostalgia for the old days or maybe they just figure as long as she makes her bar and tip out, just let her dance. Whatever. She's a walking advertisement for guys to leave and go to another club.She's in her 60's and is absolutely disgusting IMO. She has great grandchildren. I cannot believe she still works there.

Hockey4848
11-21-21, 15:38
Tan blonde bogarts, glasses. Maybe 28-32. Looks out of place at bogarts, any details?

JackOfClubs
11-21-21, 17:30
Tan blonde bogarts, glasses. Maybe 28-32. Looks out of place at bogarts, any details?No details, just guessing she would rather be the big fish in a small pond.

JackOfClubs
11-21-21, 17:33
She's in her 60's and is absolutely disgusting IMO. She has great grandchildren. I cannot believe she still works there.She is way past her prime, she might have been halfway decent 40 years ago. But these days it is worth a dollar for her kitty to have her leave you alone.

Passenger
11-22-21, 02:20
Tan blonde bogarts, glasses. Maybe 28-32. Looks out of place at bogarts, any details?A name would really help. So would height, body type, day or night shift, the day that you saw her, too.

So last night I saw Natalie, who is blonde, wears glasses, nice legs, fantastic ass, great dancer. She really moves on stage, great pole tricks, she's sexy as fuck. Talks a great game. I then remembered her from the summer when she had red hair. She was very foward and was quick to quote 250 back in the summer, and again last night (or should I write $$. 5 for the stooopid code that some write?) I replied that that is more than I was prepared to spend. I said 180 she said 200-250.200 for BJ, and I said no. She then said that there were girls that will do that for 50, to which I replied that I wasn't interested in them, nor was I interested in 200 for head. If she said 200 for FS I would have bit, as she is seriously hot.

Natalie is not tan, so this may not be the girl that you are inquiring about, and you really should supply better information to get a good answer. I'm happy to help, but a D+ description doesn't make it easy. I.

Cruzer10
11-22-21, 11:13
I know last year Lori at Bogarts was really hit or miss and then ended up leaaving I guess?? But was just curious to know if she might happen to be back maybe??

She's not answering texts like she used to sad to say. She was my favorite. Just curios as to if anyone has seen her. You can pm me.

Thanks.

DeadDead22
11-22-21, 12:36
I know last year Lori at Bogarts was really hit or miss and then ended up leaaving I guess?? But was just curious to know if she might happen to be back maybe??

She's not answering texts like she used to sad to say. She was my favorite. Just curios as to if anyone has seen her. You can pm me.

Thanks.Lori is gonzo. I texted her number a few months ago asking if t was still Lori. I got a "no. " So either the number has changed or she's not answering old clients anymore. When I was at Bogarts in the spring, I asked about her and nobody had seen her in over a year. She was my favorite too. I've heard she comes by occasionally to drink and catch up with friends, but I'm sure she's retired.

Hockey4848
11-22-21, 14:37
A name would really help. So would height, body type, day or night shift, the day that you saw her, too.

So last night I saw Natalie, who is blonde, wears glasses, nice legs, fantastic ass, great dancer. She really moves on stage, great pole tricks, she's sexy as fuck. Talks a great game. I then remembered her from the summer when she had red hair. She was very foward and was quick to quote 250 back in the summer, and again last night (or should I write $$. 5 for the stooopid code that some write?) I replied that that is more than I was prepared to spend. I said 180 she said 200-250.200 for BJ, and I said no. She then said that there were girls that will do that for 50, to which I replied that I wasn't interested in them, nor was I interested in 200 for head. If she said 200 for FS I would have bit, as she is seriously hot.

Natalie is not tan, so this may not be the girl that you are inquiring about, and you really should supply better information to get a good answer. I'm happy to help, but a D+ description doesn't make it easy. I.Day Shift Saturday about a month ago. Way hotter then usually see at Bogarts.

Cruzer10
11-22-21, 16:48
Well crap!! But thanks for the update.

Well. Whose a good Lori replacement? Any suggestions?? I haven't been there in a while so I probably don't know anyone there now. There was a " Brooklyn" there? Was that her name? Short little spinner type.

Lori is gonzo. I texted her number a few months ago asking if t was still Lori. I got a "no. " So either the number has changed or she's not answering old clients anymore. When I was at Bogarts in the spring, I asked about her and nobody had seen her in over a year. She was my favorite too. I've heard she comes by occasionally to drink and catch up with friends, but I'm sure she's retired.

ODawg
11-22-21, 17:20
Got a birthday today so I got to celebrate properly. If anyone knows where to have the best bday experience please do share. TIA.

Passenger
11-22-21, 17:30

Well. Whose a good Lori replacement? Any suggestions?? I haven't been there in a while so I probably don't know anyone there now. There was a " Brooklyn" there? Was that her name? Short little spinner type.One was legendary, brunette, compact, fit, huge cans, best curves. One of the best ever in VIP, and I had her in a couple clubs. She us long-retired, almost a decade now. She was smoldering.

The other Brooklyn was blonde and good-looking, but meh in sexiness. Probably been gone a couple years.

Neither Brooklyn was a spinner, unless one thinks that linebackers are svelte football players. Spinners are short, skinny, tiny girls, say 105 and under, or say 115 if taller.

Some of you guys should visit the clubs more than two or three times a decade, just to keep up on tabs. How long have the VIP rooms been dismantled in Detroit clubs? Is it three-plus years, and guys are still asking if their is good mileage or asking if Kennedy is still around. Sigh.

Cruzer10
11-22-21, 18:50
First thanks for the info on the Brooklyn's. Maybe that is not the name I'm looking for. I'll have to check.

Second. I do visit the clubs for them once every three years. This was just last winter when I saw this girl I'm talking about but haven't seen her since. I'll have to look through some old messages to find the name I'm looking for.

Third, I know the meaning of the term spinner.

Thanks though.

One was legendary, brunette, compact, fit, huge cans, best curves. One of the best ever in VIP, and I had her in a couple clubs. She us long-retired, almost a decade now. She was smoldering.

The other Brooklyn was blonde and good-looking, but meh in sexiness. Probably been gone a couple years.

Neither Brooklyn was a spinner, unless one thinks that linebackers are svelte football players. Spinners are short, skinny, tiny girls, say 105 and under, or say 115 if taller.

Some of you guys should visit the clubs more than two or three times a decade, just to keep up on tabs. How long have the VIP rooms been dismantled in Detroit clubs? Is it three-plus years, and guys are still asking if their is good mileage or asking if Kennedy is still around. Sigh.

Cruzer10
11-22-21, 19:48
Kendall! That's the name I'm looking for. Does she still work at Bogart's? I haven't been there in a while and was curious if she came back.

Thanks for any info.

FourMore
11-23-21, 09:11
Kendall! That's the name I'm looking for. Does she still work at Bogart's? I haven't been there in a while and was curious if she came back.

Thanks for any info.If it's who I'm thinking of, she became a waitress / bartender mainly at Henry's. Haven't seen her at all in many months, but I also don't go to either place very often. Definitely a spinner by any definition.

JackOfClubs
11-23-21, 18:44
Iv'e seen Kendall at Henry's in the past few months but only once out of about 8 times, nice looking spinner, almost worth clean dances, but the ultra spinner waitress / bartender is the best looker in the club.

JackOfClubs
11-23-21, 20:13

Well. Whose a good Lori replacement? Any suggestions?? I haven't been there in a while so I probably don't know anyone there now. There was a " Brooklyn" there? Was that her name? Short little spinner type.There is a Brooklyn at FC, always Fri and Sat nights who has one of the nicest, curviest "Au natural" bodies of any-one-any-where.

Hockey4848
11-23-21, 21:05
There is a Brooklyn at FC, always Fri and Sat nights who has one of the nicest, curviest "Au natural" bodies of any-one-any-where.She the blonde with sleeve tats? Banging body. Any info on her?

DevilFish40
11-23-21, 23:16
She the blonde with sleeve tats? Banging body. Any info on her?There's a Nicole that fits that description at Flight Club.

RainMan5
11-24-21, 23:36
If there is a savvy vet or two in the Detroit Strip Club market could they PM me as to the current state of the Detroit Strip club scene. Have not visited since the fall of 2018.

Recall that the Colliseum had good eye candy & some fun. Bogarts, Henry's & Silver Criket had widely available extras & tended to be cheaper. Several clubs had valet parking which was annoying.

I have lots of posts for Illinois & Wisconsin. Just need a gauge if the Detroit scene is still worthwhile.

Jay23
11-25-21, 00:01
This question comes up every few days and some poor soul answers it. May be its time to create an FAQ.

If there is a savvy vet or two in the Detroit Strip Club market could they PM me as to the current state of the Detroit Strip club scene. Have not visited since the fall of 2018.

Recall that the Colliseum had good eye candy & some fun. Bogarts, Henry's & Silver Criket had widely available extras & tended to be cheaper. Several clubs had valet parking which was annoying.

I have lots of posts for Illinois & Wisconsin. Just need a gauge if the Detroit scene is still worthwhile.

HarryDude
11-25-21, 10:24
Went to h8 yesterday right about open, dancers still eating lunch. Cat was on the pole, another came up and sat for a few. Angel a mid 30's? Black chick with blonde hair, wasn't really feeling her. A chubby white chick walked by, had full panties on and a tank top without bra underneath, her tits and ass looked pretty good actually so was hoping she'd come up I'm not really into bbw but for some reason she was looking good. She never came up the other 3 dancers still eating and it's going on 1 pm. Cat got off stage and went back, sat next to me asking for VIP 200 for everything, I said I didn't bring that much. 160 was her counter I said I believe I have 140 and we went back covered everything it was fun, nice body, soft tits, an asshole I'd tongue fuck for hours in a more relationship style arrangement. Overall good time, still waiting to meet Vixen I don't believe any dancers had a septum piercing that prior reports of her said she has.

JPayne213
11-25-21, 11:52
She the blonde with sleeve tats? Banging body. Any info on her?Two different girls. No intel on the smokeshow blonde with the sleeve tats, but Brooklyn is a blonde with floppy tits and no tats.

CommonSteve666
11-25-21, 16:10

I have lots of posts for Illinois & Wisconsin. Just need a gauge if the Detroit scene is still worthwhile.Nothing significantly different in terms of the clubs you mentioned. Valet a few bucks more in some spots. A lot of guys are uncomfortable with allowing another man access to the driver's seat of his car. Could be compared to giving another man access to one's anus. If uncomfortable, avoid bts, flight club and landing strip.

Passenger
11-25-21, 16:47

I have lots of posts for Illinois & Wisconsin. Just need a gauge if the Detroit scene is still worthwhile.Look at my Strip club posts; I've posted many of late on that scene. Also search Jules Jordan posts for great info.

Detroit clubs are mostly worthless for extras; VIP rooms and curtains were removed going back three years or more. Higher end clubs are Flight Club, BT's, Landing Strip, and apparently Dream Girls is a possible play for extras at a higher price. I haven't been to DG in years since it was Hustler, but looking around it seems that it might be a decent option.

The low-end clubs haven't changed much. Best value, just not the best lookers.

Reality is that the whole Detroit scene has gone down in quality and quantity from escorts to strippers to streetwalkers to massage joints. Some will tell you that it's going to come back around, but that refrain has been tossed around for the past half dozen years, and it hasn't. I saw a post complaining that some mongers were overpaying escorts, thus the rise in prices. These individuals have problems distinguishing between demand side and supply side. This is a supply side issue. Women have left the industry. For whatever reasons new ones haven't replaced them. It's that simple.

Passenger
11-25-21, 16:56
This question comes up every few days and some poor soul answers it. May be its time to create an FAQ.I swallowed the hook, yet again.

Planned to give a super brief response, and failed again.

Reality is that most folks are lazy and won't scroll through a few pages of a thread, or figure out who the better, more knowledgeable posters are, then click on their profile to see their posts.

MIJohn
11-25-21, 22:49
This question comes up every few days and some poor soul answers it. May be its time to create an FAQ.I would tend to agree. Maybe a sticky thread at the top, "Everything you need to know if you're new to _ There will always be guys who, either because they are young and just starting out or just moved to town, would like to know the basics / Class 101 type of info. And, since the older members tire of answering the same questions every couple weeks or so, this would solve both issues.

Passenger
11-25-21, 23:16
I would tend to agree. Maybe a sticky thread at the top, "Everything you need to know if you're new to _ There will always be guys who, either because they are young and just starting out or just moved to town, would like to know the basics / Class 101 type of info. And, since the older members tire of answering the same questions every couple weeks or so, this would solve both issues.Most guys aren't asking how to strip club, though there are some newbies that are that needy and can't figure out how to get dancea or extras; the bigger issue is the constant questions of which clubs are good, which girls are good, where is "Candy" who I last saw 4 1/2 years ago at Players. Is she still dancing there?

Questions like that, which have little relevance based upon the fluidity of clubs and the dancers that work there. Sure, some stay for years, even decades, but most move to other clubs, or more likely quit dancing, return, quit again.

Those questions are best answered by reading the threads and doing keyword searches. I reiterate that too many posters are lazy and won't search for information with the tools that the website provides.

Trvlr5
11-26-21, 11:48
Went to h8 yesterday right about open, dancers still eating lunch. Cat was on the pole, another came up and sat for a few. Angel a mid 30's? Black chick with blonde hair, wasn't really feeling her. A chubby white chick walked by, had full panties on and a tank top without bra underneath, her tits and ass looked pretty good actually so was hoping she'd come up I'm not really into bbw but for some reason she was looking good. She never came up the other 3 dancers still eating and it's going on 1 pm. Cat got off stage and went back, sat next to me asking for VIP 200 for everything, I said I didn't bring that much. 160 was her counter I said I believe I have 140 and we went back covered everything it was fun, nice body, soft tits, an asshole I'd tongue fuck for hours in a more relationship style arrangement. Overall good time, still waiting to meet Vixen I don't believe any dancers had a septum piercing that prior reports of her said she has.Any info on Cat? Looks, etc.

HarryDude
11-26-21, 12:17
Any info on Cat? Looks, etc.White, Brunette, longer hair about mid shoulders, 5'6 (bad at height guessing) c cup, juicy ass, not a spinner but not fat either, I don't recall tats. States 25 I would guess a few years older but not old.

Mcsylv
11-27-21, 00:56
This is a supply side issue. Women have left the industry. For whatever reasons new ones haven't replaced them. It's that simple.The hot ones figured out you can make massive money from just selling pictures and video.

Electronman
11-27-21, 08:54
On a recent afternoon visit to Landing Strip, I had two girls offer services at 500. Two others made offers at 400. With some negotiation, prices came down, but only slightly. Have we past the days where 200 was a pretty good final price at LS and other Detroit clubs?

Bad Bird
11-27-21, 14:36
On a recent afternoon visit to Landing Strip, I had two girls offer services at 500. Two others made offers at 400. With some negotiation, prices came down, but only slightly. Have we past the days where 200 was a pretty good final price at LS and other Detroit clubs?No. We set the price. Simply do not pay and prices will come down. I approach this usually by telling them I would insult them with a counter since they are so high or I simply say for less I can get a full hour with an escort in a much more comfortable environment and ask her if she wants to come up with a new price before I make an appointment with one of them.

Electronman
11-27-21, 18:57
No. We set the price. Simply do not pay and prices will come down. I approach this usually by telling them I would insult them with a counter since they are so high or I simply say for less I can get a full hour with an escort in a much more comfortable environment and ask her if she wants to come up with a new price before I make an appointment with one of them.Excellent strategy but you need the luxury of time. As in time to negotiate with multiple strippers or even time to relocate to a different club.

Just curious, what is your approximate percent success in closing a deal at an OK price point with this strategy?

Oosimonoo
11-27-21, 23:37
Just wondering if there are any clubs with girls worth seeing for rather complete visits during Sunday afternoons? What's my best hope?

DeadDead22
11-28-21, 01:14
Excellent strategy but you need the luxury of time. As in time to negotiate with multiple strippers or even time to relocate to a different club.

Just curious, what is your approximate percent success in closing a deal at an OK price point with this strategy?I think he means collectively. So if we all do the same thing, prices will come down. Unfortunately there is an endless supply of rubes who will "overpay" some of these ladies, so they don't have to lower prices. It's only for this reason that I question the efficacy of such an approach. And if you see an irresistible lady, you'll probably end up paying what she wants anyway. Thus the irresistible nature of lust.

Bad Bird
11-28-21, 13:36
Excellent strategy but you need the luxury of time. As in time to negotiate with multiple strippers or even time to relocate to a different club.

Just curious, what is your approximate percent success in closing a deal at an OK price point with this strategy?The second one will get an instant counter almost all the time without me having to say a number, does not mean it goes low enough though. Maybe 35-40% of the time that route works to a point of a deal, it gets her down then you can counter with what you are willing to pay without being miles apart. I usually pull the first strategy when I am not overly interested / have more interest in another that night. IE it usually does not lead anywhere other than to get her to leave. Which quite frankly if I am not 100% sure about her and she is quoting $$$$ or $$$$$ is exactly what I want her to do.

As for time, no issue for me. I never go without hours to spend across multiple clubs if needed but I prefer to keep it to 1-2 clubs in a night or the nickel and dime crap adds up.

The last thing you must be willing to do is take your cash home for another day. I have done that several times.

CommonSteve666
11-28-21, 18:41
I think he means collectively. So if we all do the same thing, prices will come down. Unfortunately there is an endless supply of rubes who will "overpay" some of these ladies, so they don't have to lower prices. It's only for this reason that I question the efficacy of such an approach. And if you see an irresistible lady, you'll probably end up paying what she wants anyway. Thus the irresistible nature of lust.I'd say the make it rain idiots are more problematic than the occasional guy willing to give them their asking price for VIP. When they're hauling bags of cash off the stage, little incentive for them to try and earn 200 in the back.

MilkMan2484
11-29-21, 17:17
I'd say the make it rain idiots are more problematic than the occasional guy willing to give them their asking price for VIP. When they're hauling bags of cash off the stage, little incentive for them to try and earn 200 in the back.Totally agree with Steve's assessment here. Although I haven't had the time like I used to, to come up and hit the clubs it seems that there are way way more of the make it rain Idiot's out there now then there were before. And not at just one or 2 clubs, from my few visit's up there as of late it seems just about very club has them in there now. It seems I come home with my money in my pocket more and more these days then what I used to. But Hey I'm more then willing to stick to my guns / price point. If nothing else after a few times of that I'll just hit up an escort and have a nice leisurely visit in a comfy room and a bed instead of the closet size "VIP" booths. Hopefully with Chief Craig no longer running the Dpd maybe the Detroit clubs will start to loosen up a bit and stir up more competition and bring things back to closer to the way they used to be.

Deano666
11-29-21, 19:37
Stopped in for quick couple of beers 8 dancers one white brunette nice ass a cups sat down forget her name quoted 200 for FS I said 140 is my budget she did not budge neither did I. So I walked. 2 beers $11. Deano.

DA9988
11-29-21, 19:37
I got a number from a dancer at Silver Cricket and she quoted 500 bucks for everything and everything had to be covered even oral. I didn't reply but just blocked her texts, she was attractive maybe at 100 for everything.

Incognito1234
11-29-21, 21:11
What's the latest on the Criket? I've sworn it off after I'd read a couple of members reviews about getting kicked out by a dancer-manager scam. Is that manager gone now? Has anyone else had issues?

JackOfClubs
11-29-21, 21:14
I'd say the make it rain idiots are more problematic than the occasional guy willing to give them their asking price for VIP. When they're hauling bags of cash off the stage, little incentive for them to try and earn 200 in the back.I'm starting to believe that the "make it rain" clowns are impotent. Why else would they just throw money away, half the time the dancer doesn't even know who the money is coming from and the the other half of the time the money just hits the floor or out of reach and the intended dancer doesn't even get it.

Incognito1234
11-29-21, 21:33
Typically, I stick with girls that I know, since we already know what to expect and the job gets done without issue. Occasionally, I'll take a chance on someone new and for unknowns, the initial quote seems to be $200 now. When I hear that and the girl has little to no interest in negotiating or refuses to budge, I give them the same speech. "You might get $200 from a guy once and never get him again BUT if you give a guy a good time at a good price, he will come back and see you again and again and over time, you'll make thousands from him". That speech has worked as a negotiating tactic more than once, even if not at that very moment. I've had a girl walk away and then approach me later on in the visit and decide that we can make a deal after all. Additionally, I always let them know that if we have a good time, I'll come back and see them again and I do.

Another bit of advice that is or should be very well known is that you can just walk away. Save your money for another time. They need your money more than you need their pussy. Regardless, some nights are going to be a bust anyway, despite your best efforts. Sometimes, no one will be there of interest or again, some simply won't be reasonable. Cut your losses and go crank one out to PornHub. Cranking one out in the comfort of your own place is a great cost effective option and you won't leave with buyer's remorse.

As an add on story and I'm keeping the dancer's name out of it, I was at H8N in the last few days and as luck would have it, one of my semi regulars was working. She always gets the job done and I leave happy. There were 7 or 8 girls working. When she went on stage, I asked if she wanted to come and see me and she said she would and just to give her a few minutes after she got off stage. No problem. I waited and waited and then she showed up and sat at the bar with some guy and seemed to talk forever. Got up once, walked around and sat back down with him in extended conversation. By now, it's been maybe 30-40 minutes and I'm getting a bit irritated but ok, I get another drink and check out the other girls. About 10 minutes later, I asked the waitress to ask the girl if she's still planning on coming over. So, the waitress told me she said yes and to give her 10 minutes. The dancer goes back to her conversation and 15 minutes later, I decided that I'd had enough and walked out. It was easy money for her and hopefully, next time, she'll be more responsive. If not, I'll look for another girl to put in rotation. They money remains in my wallet, so I'm sure there's another dancer who'll appreciate getting it in the next few days.

MIJohn
11-29-21, 23:24
I'm starting to believe that the "make it rain" clowns are impotent. Why else would they just throw money away, half the time the dancer doesn't even know who the money is coming from and the the other half of the time the money just hits the floor or out of reach and the intended dancer doesn't even get it.This might sound like a conspiracy theory, but suppose the 'make it rain' guys are actually shills for the bar and / or dancers? Basically, maybe the bar owners / managers / dancers set these guys up with a stack of 50 $1. 00 bills (for example) to toss onstage as 'seed money' to inspire others to do the same. Seeing some guy throw dollar bills onstage doesn't inspire me to do the same, but maybe it's designed to make the rest of the guys appear 'small' and 'cheap' if they don't do the same. This would be along the same lines of street card dealers using shills to lure observers in. Probably not, but since we've discussed these guy's possible motivations before, I thought I'd throw that theory out here too.

Bmarr77
11-29-21, 23:42
Typically, I stick with girls that I know, since we already know what to expect and the job gets done without issue. Occasionally, I'll take a chance on someone new and for unknowns, the initial quote seems to be $200 now. When I hear that and the girl has little to no interest in negotiating or refuses to budge, I give them the same speech. "You might get $200 from a guy once and never get him again BUT if you give a guy a good time at a good price, he will come back and see you again and again and over time, you'll make thousands from him". That speech has worked as a negotiating tactic more than once, even if not at that very moment. I've had a girl walk away and then approach me later on in the visit and decide that we can make a deal after all. Additionally, I always let them know that if we have a good time, I'll come back and see them again and I do.

Another bit of advice that is or should be very well known is that you can just walk away. Save your money for another time. They need your money more than you need their pussy. Regardless, some nights are going to be a bust anyway, despite your best efforts. Sometimes, no one will be there of interest or again, some simply won't be reasonable. Cut your losses and go crank one out to PornHub. Cranking one out in the comfort of your own place is a great cost effective option and you won't leave with buyer's remorse.

As an add on story and I'm keeping the dancer's name out of it, I was at H8N in the last few days and as luck would have it, one of my semi regulars was working. She always gets the job done and I leave happy. There were 7 or 8 girls working. When she went on stage, I asked if she wanted to come and see me and she said she would and just to give her a few minutes after she got off stage. No problem. I waited and waited and then she showed up and sat at the bar with some guy and seemed to talk forever. Got up once, walked around and sat back down with him in extended conversation. By now, it's been maybe 30-40 minutes and I'm getting a bit irritated but ok, I get another drink and check out the other girls. About 10 minutes later, I asked the waitress to ask the girl if she's still planning on coming over. So, the waitress told me she said yes and to give her 10 minutes. The dancer goes back to her conversation and 15 minutes later, I decided that I'd had enough and walked out. It was easy money for her and hopefully, next time, she'll be more responsive. If not, I'll look for another girl to put in rotation. They money remains in my wallet, so I'm sure there's another dancer who'll appreciate getting it in the next few days.This has happened to me recently at a club where the dancer was like yes I will do some dances with you and then she goes and sits with some dude for 20 minutes. I get disgusted and just leave. I can find a different dancer who wants my money.

AllRight999
11-30-21, 00:08
Stopped in for quick couple of beers 8 dancers one white brunette nice ass a cups sat down forget her name quoted 200 for FS I said 140 is my budget she did not budge neither did I. So I walked. 2 beers $11. Deano.Start the $50 Friday and Saturday movement. No more than $50 for FS on those days.

I wonder what would happen then. LOL.

AllRight999
11-30-21, 00:12
There was a thin stripper with dark long straight hair at bogarts. She said she visits from Texas. Think she said her name was Jenna. Anyone know about her? Any good? She looks good from a distance, but up close she looks older like 35-40's. I was tempted, but she didn't want to discuss details unless I went to VIP first.

Incognito1234
11-30-21, 03:11
This has happened to me recently at a club where the dancer was like yes I will do some dances with you and then she goes and sits with some dude for 20 minutes. I get disgusted and just leave. I can find a different dancer who wants my money.That's the beauty of it, isn't it? We can just walk away and find someone else. Our money is green everywhere.

RobertABouy
11-30-21, 06:05

I have lots of posts for Illinois & Wisconsin. Just need a gauge if the Detroit scene is still worthwhile.If you know what you posted, then that's probably all your going to need. You know where things are, just need to research and refine your options. I am from New England and know Detroit clubs well. Just spend the time.

Bmarr77
11-30-21, 07:32
What's the latest on the Criket? I've sworn it off after I'd read a couple of members reviews about getting kicked out by a dancer-manager scam. Is that manager gone now? Has anyone else had issues?Dayshift is pretty dead, almost all of the old dancers they had on dayshift are gone, not sure if they went to a new club or just quit the biz. The manager on dayshift is still there. I never had an issue with him but I could see that happening with some dancers. If you are going to visit I would try a Thursday or Friday. The only good thing about the cricket right now is no cover or valet to pay if you are scoping out dayshift but pickings are slim.

Passenger
11-30-21, 08:33
Start the $50 Friday and Saturday movement. No more than $50 for FS on those days.

I wonder what would happen then. LOL.You will leave with most of your money, that's probably what will happen. It's hard to find streetwalkers dong $20 bjs, so sure 50 for FS and BJ in a club seems likely.

Increasingly there is a supply side issue in strip clubs; there are fewer dancers left in the clubs that readily have extras, and the quality is lower, overall.

Ump1969
11-30-21, 16:10
I got a number from a dancer at Silver Cricket and she quoted 500 bucks for everything and everything had to be covered even oral. I didn't reply but just blocked her texts, she was attractive maybe at 100 for everything.I congratulate you and thank you. I really appreciate the guys who stick to their guns and refuse to be ripped off. I keep hoping it will make things better for the rest of us. I am writing because there are a number of those on this page. Unfortunately there are not enough like you. There are several things at play. One is the guys who seem to have endless wads of cash to throw around and don't care if how it affects others. Another is the girls that ask for insane prices, trying to convince us that guys are actually paying that much. In my experience, they can usually be negotiated down, but not enough to bag me. The third, which will never change, is the guys that cannot control their sexual urges and will throw away their mortgage money, their kids college tuition and anything else to get the girl of their dreams who they believe is in love with them. You can't argue with them. They are convinced the girls are in love with them. I would like to see the Oscars people establish a new category for Best Actress among sex workers. There would be lots of contenders.

CrackHoreLover
11-30-21, 18:52
I got a number from a dancer at Silver Cricket and she quoted 500 bucks for everything and everything had to be covered even oral. I didn't reply but just blocked her texts, she was attractive maybe at 100 for everything.

The prices they are quoting is stupid If they were smart they would be strippers. If you were smart you would unblock her so when she texts you next week saying she really needs money you can then nail her for the 100. When she quoted you 500 she had money in her pocket. Next week (more like 3 days) when she's broke and dope sick her price will be much lower.

Electronman
11-30-21, 23:10
I congratulate you and thank you. I really appreciate the guys who stick to their guns and refuse to be ripped off. I keep hoping it will make things better for the rest of us. I am writing because there are a number of those on this page. Unfortunately there are not enough like you. There are several things at play. One is the guys who seem to have endless wads of cash to throw around and don't care if how it affects others. Another is the girls that ask for insane prices, trying to convince us that guys are actually paying that much. In my experience, they can usually be negotiated down, but not enough to bag me. The third, which will never change, is the guys that cannot control their sexual urges and will throw away their mortgage money, their kids college tuition and anything else to get the girl of their dreams who they believe is in love with them. You can't argue with them. They are convinced the girls are in love with them. I would like to see the Oscars people establish a new category for Best Actress among sex workers. There would be lots of contenders.Agree. As hard as it is to go without sex, it is even harder to go without money. At least going without sex services in the strip club has some alternative outlets. So, if the customers refuse to pay crazy prices, the prices will come down.

Spite36
12-01-21, 02:46
If they were smart they would be strippers. If you were smart you would unblock her so when she texts you next week saying she really needs money you can then nail her for the 100. When she quoted you 500 she had money in her pocket. Next week (more like 3 days) when she's broke and dope sick her price will be much lower.She probably didn't want to do anything extra with you. If you get a high quote that a very good chance that's the case.

Spite36
12-01-21, 02:52
What's the latest on the Criket? I've sworn it off after I'd read a couple of members reviews about getting kicked out by a dancer-manager scam. Is that manager gone now? Has anyone else had issues?One guy getting kicked out means the whole place is a no go? I was just at the cricket. Great time deals to had throughout but it's def not H8 or bogarts. The women are definitely choosing there not just looking for anybody to take in back. Same goes for Pantheon. An if your white your more likely to get upcharges.

DA9988
12-01-21, 10:34
Agree. As hard as it is to go without sex, it is even harder to go without money. At least going without sex services in the strip club has some alternative outlets. So, if the customers refuse to pay crazy prices, the prices will come down.This must be the new agreed upon line at a bunch of clubs by the girls, and I went to BT's yesterday and was quoted 300 for oral and 500 for everything. She was cute but there was this smoke show of a blond dancing during dayshift, but she was tied down with some guys in a booth most of the time I was there.

Qetuo
12-01-21, 11:39
This might sound like a conspiracy theory, but suppose the 'make it rain' guys are actually shills for the bar and / or dancers? Basically, maybe the bar owners / managers / dancers set these guys up with a stack of 50 $1. 00 bills (for example) to toss onstage as 'seed money' to inspire others to do the same. Seeing some guy throw dollar bills onstage doesn't inspire me to do the same, but maybe it's designed to make the rest of the guys appear 'small' and 'cheap' if they don't do the same. This would be along the same lines of street card dealers using shills to lure observers in. Probably not, but since we've discussed these guy's possible motivations before, I thought I'd throw that theory out here too.One place for sure that uses shills is Alcatraz near Monroe, MI. Obvious in that the security guys pick up all the bills after the dance and the girls don't even pay attention. Haven't been there in a long time but this happened for every girl on stage. Ridiculous.

JackOfClubs
12-01-21, 12:50
One place for sure that uses shills is Alcatraz near Monroe, MI. Obvious in that the security guys pick up all the bills after the dance and the girls don't even pay attention. Haven't been there in a long time but this happened for every girl on stage. Ridiculous.Yep, if I am going to make it rain so to speak, it will be on an individual one on one basis where we are talking and having some drinks and then I might tip her for fun and two way happiness!! Not just some anonymous throwing of money at her on stage that she doesn't even get all the money, sometimes I have sat near the stage and some fool makes it rain and a bunch of ones fall under our table and after awhile I will just get them myself!! So the fool just made it rain for me. A guy!

Sanctimonious6
12-01-21, 13:53
Yep, if I am going to make it rain so to speak, it will be on an individual one on one basis where we are talking and having some drinks and then I might tip her for fun and two way happiness!! Not just some anonymous throwing of money at her on stage that she doesn't even get all the money, sometimes I have sat near the stage and some fool makes it rain and a bunch of ones fall under our table and after awhile I will just get them myself!! So the fool just made it rain for me. A guy!I find the whole "rain" phenomenon pretty gross. The "I have money, so I'm going to make you degrade yourself to get some of it" attitude is pretty offensive, though I suppose that's at the root of this hobby at all levels. But making it rain takes it to an extreme. It always makes me think of this scene from The Magic Christian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xg2v_T2XH8

ButtMan777
12-01-21, 14:04
I have an ex who recently worked at bt's She's told me most of the idiots who make it rain are just drug dealers showing off. The girls love it because now they don't have to do anything but sit on their phones. Fortunately for me, I live in the flint area and like to remind these gps girls that there are 4 other clubs within 2 miles and they have a lot of competition for my money.

JoeLefty
12-01-21, 18:32
I have an ex who recently worked at bt's She's told me most of the idiots who make it rain are just drug dealers showing off. The girls love it because now they don't have to do anything but sit on their phones. Fortunately for me, I live in the flint area and like to remind these gps girls that there are 4 other clubs within 2 miles and they have a lot of competition for my money.Which club is your fav in Flint?

ButtMan777
12-01-21, 19:51
Which club is your fav in Flint?Men's club. VIP room has doors. Teasers and the odyssey are nice but it's a large room with for lack of a better term cubicles.

DooMama7
12-01-21, 21:50
Men's club. VIP room has doors. Teasers and the odyssey are nice but it's a large room with for lack of a better term cubicles.I'm assuming all three of those clubs you named have extras available?

Lamarr
12-01-21, 23:41
One guy getting kicked out means the whole place is a no go? I was just at the cricket. Great time deals to had throughout but it's def not H8 or bogarts. The women are definitely choosing there not just looking for anybody to take in back. Same goes for Pantheon. An if your white your more likely to get upcharges.Hmmm. Can you clarify about the "white guys" comment? Meaning they are more likely to get higher prices in general? Or more services offered for extra cost?

Spite36
12-02-21, 06:14
Hmmm. Can you clarify about the "white guys" comment? Meaning they are more likely to get higher prices in general? Or more services offered for extra cost?They will either choose you or think you automatically have more money to spend. By choose I mean they will sit with there regular cause they aren't interested. That goes for any race. It's really a money issue. But I've heard from quite a few women an my cousin who dances that they will immediately upsell if they aren't interested in extra. Could be smell look anything. Especially if they know they going to make money.

HarryDude
12-02-21, 09:44
Saw vixen finally, after reading the stellar review a few months ago I had to find her. She was with a regular or possibly bf when I got there, hanging out with Aliena and Naomi. 160 for full fun, uncovered and covered, hot chick and left happy but there were 2 hotter chicks for sure. I went back with Aliena a few weeks ago and she was fun, nice gal, Naomi is here from Vegas. . or that's the story, she was actually the hottest of the 3 will try for her next time or the older 30 somethings a dirty blonde and a brunette, both a quarter the size of the other 3 I talked about, in actual weight. Was there about 5, was actually pretty busy with 8 or 9 dancers and about the same as patrons.

Bmarr77
12-02-21, 13:14
Saw vixen finally, after reading the stellar review a few months ago I had to find her. She was with a regular or possibly bf when I got there, hanging out with Aliena and Naomi. 160 for full fun, uncovered and covered, hot chick and left happy but there were 2 hotter chicks for sure. I went back with Aliena a few weeks ago and she was fun, nice gal, Naomi is here from Vegas. . or that's the story, she was actually the hottest of the 3 will try for her next time or the older 30 somethings a dirty blonde and a brunette, both a quarter the size of the other 3 I talked about, in actual weight. Was there about 5, was actually pretty busy with 8 or 9 dancers and about the same as patrons.What day and time did you visit?

HarryDude
12-02-21, 15:01
What day and time did you visit?Yesterday, so Wednesday it was about 5 left about 6.

BigJ84
12-02-21, 17:01
Anybody been there lately? My buddy met a dancer outside the club. She wants him to drop in.

Any info would be appreciated. Type of girls, cover, drink $$ , dance $$ etc.. Safety of neighborhood. Thanks.

JoeLefty
12-02-21, 19:12
Men's club. VIP room has doors. Teasers and the odyssey are nice but it's a large room with for lack of a better term cubicles.Thanks. I'll have to pay a visit there soon.

Cruzer10
12-02-21, 20:36
Any Dallas sightings at H8? Anyone know days that she is there? It's a long drive.

Saw vixen finally, after reading the stellar review a few months ago I had to find her. She was with a regular or possibly bf when I got there, hanging out with Aliena and Naomi. 160 for full fun, uncovered and covered, hot chick and left happy but there were 2 hotter chicks for sure. I went back with Aliena a few weeks ago and she was fun, nice gal, Naomi is here from Vegas. . or that's the story, she was actually the hottest of the 3 will try for her next time or the older 30 somethings a dirty blonde and a brunette, both a quarter the size of the other 3 I talked about, in actual weight. Was there about 5, was actually pretty busy with 8 or 9 dancers and about the same as patrons.

WillBad
12-02-21, 23:22
Thursday night at Henry's. Was watching TNF and sipping a beer. Tall thick blonde named Sabrina came up to me and we chatted for a bit. I'm not much for conversation so I asked to go back. Pay the $10 troll fee and then started with a lap dance. Asked about BJ and I settled on $140, I like to pay extra so I don't got to worry about song count. Finished within 2 songs anyway since she knows how to suck dick. Total damage was $150 with troll tax not including beer.

Bmarr77
12-03-21, 01:13
Any Dallas sightings at H8? Anyone know days that she is there? It's a long drive.Dallas was working when I was there 2 Mondays ago.

K Plank
12-03-21, 08:54
Thursday night at Henry's. Was watching TNF and sipping a beer. Tall thick blonde named Sabrina came up to me and we chatted for a bit. I'm not much for conversation so I asked to go back. Pay the $10 troll fee and then started with a lap dance. Asked about BJ and I settled on $140, I like to pay extra so I don't got to worry about song count. Finished within 2 songs anyway since she knows how to suck dick. Total damage was $150 with troll tax not including beer.I've wondered about her. She has a nice curvy body, but she always seems a little awkward. Good to hear she provides a nice service!

Ghill33
12-03-21, 09:10
This might sound like a conspiracy theory, but suppose the 'make it rain' guys are actually shills for the bar and / or dancers? Basically, maybe the bar owners / managers / dancers set these guys up with a stack of 50 $1. 00 bills (for example) to toss onstage as 'seed money' to inspire others to do the same. Seeing some guy throw dollar bills onstage doesn't inspire me to do the same, but maybe it's designed to make the rest of the guys appear 'small' and 'cheap' if they don't do the same. This would be along the same lines of street card dealers using shills to lure observers in. Probably not, but since we've discussed these guy's possible motivations before, I thought I'd throw that theory out here too.They do this at Playhouse in Romulus. The manager gets a grocery bag of money from the back, gets some random guys or dancers to throw it around, quietly scoops the cash back into the bag, and then repeats an hour later. Clearly he thinks people are too stupid to see him walking out with the bag.

HeeJunk
12-03-21, 09:54
They do this at Playhouse in Romulus. The manager gets a grocery bag of money from the back, gets some random guys or dancers to throw it around, quietly scoops the cash back into the bag, and then repeats an hour later. Clearly he thinks people are too stupid to see him walking out with the bag.How do the dancers know which bills they can keep?

WillBad
12-03-21, 11:22
I've wondered about her. She has a nice curvy body, but she always seems a little awkward. Good to hear she provides a nice service!I'd agree she is a little awkward but in a cute ditzy way. I'll say that the lap dance wasn't anything special, but it did get me going enough to get to the next step. But she sucks a good dick so it's all good, and didn't hesitate with CIM, swallowed too.

Ghill33
12-03-21, 16:50
How do the dancers know which bills they can keep?I've never actually seen a legitimate customer join in, so it's pretty clear that none of it is theirs to keep LOL. I wouldn't be surprised if it was prop money though. That'd make it pretty easy to tell.

DooDong
12-03-21, 18:53
I've wondered about her. She has a nice curvy body, but she always seems a little awkward. Good to hear she provides a nice service!She will remember you and come visit every time you are there. Which is usually a good thing but when she's drinking she is unbearable. Also if you have eyes on someone else its tough to keep her away from you without being rude.

HumphreyB
12-03-21, 20:23
There was a thin stripper with dark long straight hair at bogarts. She said she visits from Texas. Think she said her name was Jenna. Anyone know about her? Any good? She looks good from a distance, but up close she looks older like 35-40's. I was tempted, but she didn't want to discuss details unless I went to VIP first.Her name is Gia. I only had standard dances but her body is amazing, fake tits are pretty poorly done but the rest of her body is solid. She did say that she is heading back to Texas this weekend. I believe more is available if you want to go down that road.

K Plank
12-03-21, 22:32
Her name is Gia. I only had standard dances but her body is amazing, fake tits are pretty poorly done but the rest of her body is solid. She did say that she is heading back to Texas this weekend. I believe more is available if you want to go down that road.I had a few dances in the VIP with her a few weeks back. She said she travels up here several times a year to work. I didn't get extras, but she was very handsy in her regular dances, but I never got pricing on "extras". I would definitely repeat and go for extras next time.

CakeComa
12-04-21, 22:14
One guy getting kicked out means the whole place is a no go? I was just at the cricket. Great time deals to had throughout but it's def not H8 or bogarts. The women are definitely choosing there not just looking for anybody to take in back. Same goes for Pantheon. An if your white your more likely to get upcharges.Just was at the criket for day shift. Had some good head from a tall slender AA with nice ass on her. Sucked a good dick. Let me nut in her mouth and swallow. $120 Dm if you want her name.

CakeComa
12-04-21, 22:19
Thanks. I'll have to pay a visit there soon.Been looking for a good reliable source for extras in flint as it's so much closer to home than a drive down to Michigan avenue. The over priced teases at the vu are getting old. I'm looking for a little more than grinding the cum out just to shoot it on the floor. Sorry not sorry.

CakeComa
12-04-21, 22:56
Had some fun with my cf and a new girl I met last week at flight. Great time with my cf first. She lets me take my time with her, and I do. Wasn't planning on 2 vips but ended up having tight little brunette spinner come and ask if she could sit down and chat. Long story short, back up to VIP, another $25 tax to the house, then one of the best bbj I've had yet. Didn't want it in her mouth but suggested to cum on her pussy. Only the second time I've been asked that, so I was more than happy to accommodate her wishes. Great fun. This place is unmatched. If you want her name you can dm. I don't put them on blast. 🍻 stay safe.

Jules Jordan
12-05-21, 07:59
Ten dancers there, including Cardi, Chardonnay, Demonic, Fiona, Ivy, and Mia. Overall, it was a decent-looking lineup with primarily fit and young talent. Detailed below are the two dancers that I sampled separately today.

Chardonnay is early 20's, Asian / white / Latino? Mix, blonde wig, B-cup tits, petite-ish build, and has a nice backside. She provided a worthwhile session.

Demonic is early 30's, white, dark hair, large enhanced tits, petite build, and has tats. She is a nice woman, so the stage name pertains to her beastly VIP abilities. I would repeat with Demonic.

The first half was uncovered with both. One of them was lax on the second half being covered, although I suited-up.

Total damage was 355 for a bucket of beers, VIP taxes, dances, and tips. Pics are labeled.

CakeComa
12-05-21, 12:41
Ten dancers there, including Cardi, Chardonnay, Demonic, Fiona, Ivy, and Mia. Overall, it was a decent-looking lineup with primarily fit and young talent. Detailed below are the two dancers that I sampled separately today.

Chardonnay is early 20's, Asian / white / Latino? Mix, blonde wig, B-cup tits, petite-ish build, and has a nice backside. She provided a worthwhile session.

Demonic is early 30's, white, dark hair, large enhanced tits, petite build, and has tats. She is a nice woman, so the stage name pertains to her beastly VIP abilities. I would repeat with Demonic.

The first half was uncovered with both. One of them was lax on the second half being covered, although I suited-up.

Total damage was 355 for a bucket of beers, VIP taxes, dances, and tips. Pics are labeled.Sounds like I'm going to have to try BT's again. Try Demonic out for a ride.

HighLife68
12-05-21, 13:51

Total damage was 355 for a bucket of beers, VIP taxes, dances, and tips. Pics are labeled.Have you seen Blue.

Do you know where she is working.

Had her when she was 19.

Tight and sexy.

Nice BBBJ.

Covered CG RCG and doggy.

Horn Knee
12-05-21, 14:37
A while back, I was headed to Detroit for a concert and asked for a good club to finger a girl's asshole (the furthest I want to go in terms of extras). People dm'ed me a couple clubs (Landing Strip and H8 N), but I ended up not going due to their distance from where I was at the time and it being late when I got out.

However, I may soon go to Detroit again for a new concert. If I do, I want to hit up H8 N, because it comes up a lot in "reports" here for things way past just fingering asses. But what's the best time to hit it for extras? Daytime or night time? I want to plan accordingly, since distance from the venue is still a factor.

CakeComa
12-05-21, 15:10
Have you seen Blue.

Do you know where she is working.

Had her when she was 19.

Tight and sexy.

Nice BBBJ.

Covered CG RCG and doggy.Had blue when she was at criket. Great service. Not at BT's anymore?

CakeComa
12-05-21, 15:19

Total damage was 355 for a bucket of beers, VIP taxes, dances, and tips. Pics are labeled.Who's the blonde pictured? Might have to cum give her a try.

EdHemlock
12-05-21, 18:56
Who's the blonde pictured? Might have to cum give her a try.Images are tagged when you hover. Chardonnay.

Jay23
12-05-21, 19:18
20 years in Detroit, never been to H8 until last Friday. Interesting spot, granted it cost 1/4 of Flightclub but the girls are also 1/4 in looks.

Met Kitty, she said she is new, BBBJ for 120. Those seats in the VIP area, are gross, I refused to sit.

DooMama7
12-05-21, 23:01

Total damage was 355 for a bucket of beers, VIP taxes, dances, and tips. Pics are labeled.I want to try out the demonic chick, she looks and sounds my type.

DooMama7
12-05-21, 23:22
Who's the blonde pictured? Might have to cum give her a try.Look at the descriptions he gave you and then figure it out. Here's a hint, it's the first woman.

K Plank
12-06-21, 09:15
A while back, I was headed to Detroit for a concert and asked for a good club to finger a girl's asshole (the furthest I want to go in terms of extras). People dm'ed me a couple clubs (Landing Strip and H8 N), but I ended up not going due to their distance from where I was at the time and it being late when I got out.

However, I may soon go to Detroit again for a new concert. If I do, I want to hit up H8 N, because it comes up a lot in "reports" here for things way past just fingering asses. But what's the best time to hit it for extras? Daytime or night time? I want to plan accordingly, since distance from the venue is still a factor.You can get extras anytime at H8! Day shift is probably your best bet for what you are looking for. I'm betting Kassie (sp? Nicole, Cookie, or Trouble would help you out.

K Plank
12-06-21, 15:50
Had some time to kill so I stopped in for some day shift fun. About seven girls were working; Snow, Melanie, Naomi, Kay, Kassie, Trouble, and Angel.

I settled in and was quickly greeted by Kay. I said I needed time, I had just gotten my drink, but when I still didn't have company 10 minutes later she came back and sat down. Kay is older, probably mid-40's, brunette, nice tits and legs, but not much ass. She actually wasn't bad in conversation which is sometimes welcome. I agreed on some dances and ended up agreeing to a CBJ for $120. Her tongue action was very good, but she was very "shallow" and did more hand work than anything. She got the job done and then asked for a tip! She was okay, but I wouldn't repeat.

CakeComa
12-06-21, 18:58
Look at the descriptions he gave you and then figure it out. Here's a hint, it's the first woman.You're right. My apologies.

PapaPump
12-07-21, 11:01

Total damage was 355 for a bucket of beers, VIP taxes, dances, and tips. Pics are labeled.Thanks for the review and pics. Demonic looks outstanding. Any idea of her schedule?

Marelobo Mex
12-07-21, 22:27
Thanks for the review and pics. Demonic looks outstanding. Any idea of her schedule?I thought her name was Demonica?

She has a great body but Bolt ons are a big turn off for me, so I never even talked to her.

She was there frequently on nightshift the few weeks.

MM.

MarkH
12-08-21, 16:49
Has anyone seen Kennedy,[Deleted by Admin]at players or any where else lately?

Gerjon
12-08-21, 19:37
Went to Bogies on a Wednesday afternoon around 3 pm. Quite a few cars in the parking lot.

Walked in, paid $5 and sat at the bar. I counted about 10 dancers and about the same number of patrons.

Two dancers on stage, a blonde in her late 20 ies who was too big for my taste. Great effort around the pole though.

The other was a short black girl also in her late 20 ies with a great slim body. Looking around, she was easily the hottest girl present.

I get a drink for $9 and it doesn't take long, an older blonde probably in her 40 ies sits down and starts chatting.

Unfortunately forgot her name, but she had a great ass and nice legs, with larger natural tits she flashed at me while talking.

She gets down to business pretty quick and wants to go upstairs. 200 for everything but I tell her I just want a few dances and a CBJ with no song count.

We agree on 120 and head up there. I get my wristband and we head into a stall. She gets naked and I suck on her tits for a bit while grabbing her tight ass.

This goes on for a couple of songs, then she gets out the cover and starts bobbing. She knows what she's doing so it doesn't take very long.

Another drink at the bar and within minutes, 2 other dancers in their 40 ies stop by and want to go upstairs right away. I flash the wrist band and tell them I just came back from there and need a break LOL.

The black girl from earlier sits with an older guy and I keep checking her out. She must have noticed. Apparently it didn't go anywhere with the older guy and she got up, walked over and asked if I wanted company.

We talk for a bit and she's just chatting, not at all pressuring to go upstairs, like the previous ones. I bought her a drink.

Turns out, her name is Petite which is very fitting. Eventually she asks if I wanted to have some fun. Sure, but let me use the restroom first. I check how much moolah is left.

We go upstairs and the guy acknowledges my wristband. It's nice not having to pay for every trip.

Petite starts to get naked right away. Damn she's hot. I tell her I only have 120 left and ask what she'd be willing to do.

She says "whatever you want baby, BJ, sex, anything, but only covered".

What followed was probably the most GFE experience I've ever had at a Strip Club.

Eventually she applies the cover with her mouth and goes for a CBJ for a while, then sits on my lap for CG, again very GFE-like.

It's not going to last much longer so I turn her around and go doggy until I fill the bag. The whole time she looks over her shoulder at me and keeps eye contact.

Seriously hot. In hindsight, should have inquired about OTC.

As always, stay safe and YMMV.

CakeComa
12-08-21, 22:53
Went to Bogies on a Wednesday afternoon around 3 pm. Quite a few cars in the parking lot.

Walked in, paid $5 and sat at the bar. I counted about 10 dancers and about the same number of patrons.

Two dancers on stage, a blonde in her late 20 ies who was too big for my taste. Great effort around the pole though.

The other was a short black girl also in her late 20 ies with a great slim body. Looking around, she was easily the hottest girl present.

I get a drink for $9 and it doesn't take long, an older blonde probably in her 40 ies sits down and starts chatting.

Unfortunately forgot her name, but she had a great ass and nice legs, with larger natural tits she flashed at me while talking.

She gets down to business pretty quick and wants to go upstairs. 200 for everything but I tell her I just want a few dances and a CBJ with no song count.

We agree on 120 and head up there. I get my wristband and we head into a stall. She gets naked and I suck on her tits for a bit while grabbing her tight ass.

This goes on for a couple of songs, then she gets out the cover and starts bobbing. She knows what she's doing so it doesn't take very long.Yeah. She's fun.

TooBuku
12-08-21, 23:27
Has anyone had a good experience with a visiting feature dancer / porn star in the club that ya want to share / brag about?

SomeDetroitGuy
12-09-21, 10:58

However, I may soon go to Detroit again for a new concert. If I do, I want to hit up H8 N, because it comes up a lot in "reports" here for things way past just fingering asses. But what's the best time to hit it for extras? Daytime or night time? I want to plan accordingly, since distance from the venue is still a factor.All the girls there do extras all day, all night.

They don't all do anal but you should be able to find someone else who does.

Passenger
12-09-21, 17:12

This goes on for a couple of songs, then she gets out the cover and starts bobbing. She knows what she's doing so it doesn't take very long.

Another drink at the bar and within minutes, 2 other dancers in their 40 ies stop by and want to go upstairs right away. I flash the wrist band and tell them I just came back from there and need a break LOL.

The black girl from earlier sits with an older guy and I keep checking her out. She must have noticed. Apparently it didn't go anywhere with the older guy and she got up, walked over and asked if I wanted company.

We talk for a bit and she's just chatting, not at all pressuring to go upstairs, like the previous ones. I bought her a drink.

Turns out, her name is Petite which is very fitting. Eventually she asks if I wanted to have some fun. Sure, but let me use the restroom first. I check how much moolah is left.

We go upstairs and the guy acknowledges my wristband. It's nice not having to pay for every trip.

Petite starts to get naked right away. Damn she's hot. I tell her I only have 120 left and ask what she'd be willing to do.

She says "whatever you want baby, BJ, sex, anything, but only covered".

What followed was probably the most GFE experience I've ever had at a Strip Club.

Eventually she applies the cover with her mouth and goes for a CBJ for a while, then sits on my lap for CG, again very GFE-like.

It's not going to last much longer so I turn her around and go doggy until I fill the bag. The whole time she looks over her shoulder at me and keeps eye contact.

Seriously hot. In hindsight, should have inquired about OTC.

As always, stay safe and YMMV.For those playing along at home, 200 is very often the opening ask from dancers at the Hamilton clubs. Your move.

Electronman
12-10-21, 09:14
All the girls there do extras all day, all night.

They don't all do anal but you should be able to find someone else who does.I would estimate that 20% of the dancers at most of the Detroit clubs (maybe higher at Henry VIII N) are OK with anal. Most will charge a good bit more for that service.

It does help if the girl has good hygiene and access to adequate bathroom facilities at the club. I mention this because the men's bathroom at Henry VIII and is pretty marginal, not sure about the women's bathroom.

CrackHoreLover
12-12-21, 14:13
Has anyone had a good experience with a visiting feature dancer / porn star in the club that ya want to share / brag about?I can only speak for myself, but why would I fuck a over the hill feature dancer / porn star that I've never heard of for 500 when I can fuck a hot 19 yo for under 200?

Marelobo Mex
12-12-21, 19:16
I can only speak for myself, but why would I fuck a over the hill feature dancer / porn star that I've never heard of for 500 when I can fuck a hot 19 yo for under 200?Totally agree.

Jay23
12-12-21, 19:53
I can only speak for myself, but why would I fuck a over the hill feature dancer / porn star that I've never heard of for 500 when I can fuck a hot 19 yo for under 200?Hmm. Which club in Detroit do you get to fuck a hot 19-year-old for 200?

MichCL
12-12-21, 20:01
Hmm. Which club in Detroit do you get to fuck a hot 19-year-old for 200?BTs most of the time.

Original Man 78
12-12-21, 20:12
Hmm. Which club in Detroit do you get to fuck a hot 19-year-old for 200?I haven't ran into any 19 year olds in the club, but I have had takeout in the 22-26 year old range.

Original Man 78
12-12-21, 20:26
I went to Subi's for the first time on Friday night on a recommendation from another dancer I met at Hanks earlier in the week. I wasn't disappointed with the level of talent in the club. I decided to test out the VIP with Storm, an AA dancer, spinner type. I decided to let her play some notes on my flute and the tune was pretty sweet.

I returned last night and the same lineup was there as Friday with the addition of the dancer that told me about the spot. I got some dances from Sasha, but after her upcharging on dances in the booth they're $20 and she was charging $25 and trying to miscount songs to gouge more money. After I paid her and didn't want to cause a scene she kept constant begging me for more money for a tip, turned me off to the point that I left.

I'd probably visit again but I will steer clear of Sasha.

Spite36
12-13-21, 13:51
Hmm. Which club in Detroit do you get to fuck a hot 19-year-old for 200?Any of them if your image an words match. Most strippers will selectively choose who they want. Price drops.

CrackHoreLover
12-13-21, 23:03
Hmm. Which club in Detroit do you get to fuck a hot 19-year-old for 200?You're kidding right?

Romo Lampkin
12-14-21, 15:47
For those playing along at home, 200 is very often the opening ask from dancers at the Hamilton clubs. Your move.Reminded me of one of my favorite Keith Olbermann lines, said live on Sportscenter back in the day while describing a double play being turned.

"for those of you scoring at home, or even if you're by yourself. ".

My GF at the time just stared at the TV stunned at what she heard. I did a full-on spit take.

Sparkeyman
12-14-21, 15:58
Hmm. Which club in Detroit do you get to fuck a hot 19-year-old for 200?Any strip club not located in the city of Detroit proper. Even then you could score some OTC if you found the right girl.

Bad Bird
12-15-21, 18:13

Total damage was 355 for a bucket of beers, VIP taxes, dances, and tips. Pics are labeled.So what is the current story on Demonic (a)? I see reports of day and night shifts? I am going to be in the area Fri night and she would be on my short list.

CakeComa
12-15-21, 21:41
Needed a new bike last week. Stopped by flight to see if I could find something that fit me right. Usually the place if you like upscale bicycles all done up with sparkly tassels and the rest of the bells and whistles. This day was no different. Found a gorgeous little thing calling out my name to take her for a ride around the block. Price tag was wooo kinda high. But negotiations with the sales girl went ok. Knocked off a few dollars off the top if I promised to come back for another ride next week. Told her depends on how she rides. She was more than sure that I'd love the ride. So payed the rental fee and $25 tax to take her for a spin. Let me take it around the scenic route so I could enjoy the views for as long as I was willing and able. I took my time. Really worked up a sweat trying to get as much value for the rental fee I could. Took it off road for a bit of a more rough wild ride for a minute there. Really handled everything I threw at it beautifully. Really pounded it trying to break it in the best I could. After I finished my ride, had to wait a bit for the sales girl to wipe down the mess from my off road adventure. Rental girl made sure to give me her personal line so she can be ready next time I cum to rent the bike again. Even to maybe take it to a different track to try it out. Said she doesn't usually let others ride it on any other tracks but she' was willing to make exception. Best bike rentals in Michigan. Have yet to find better. Will take it for a spin again next week. Hopefully on a new track. Be safe and ride safe. Helmets save lives.

Gerjon
12-16-21, 08:28
Needed a new bike last week. Stopped by flight to see if I could find something that fit me right. Usually the place if you like upscale bicycles all done up with sparkly tassels and the rest of the bells and whistles. This day was no different. Found a gorgeous little thing calling out my name to take her for a ride around the block. Price tag was wooo kinda high. But negotiations with the sales girl went ok. Knocked off a few dollars off the top if I promised to come back for another ride next week. Told her depends on how she rides. She was more than sure that I'd love the ride. So payed the rental fee and $25 tax to take her for a spin. Let me take it around the scenic route so I could enjoy the views for as long as I was willing and able. I took my time. Really worked up a sweat trying to get as much value for the rental fee I could. Took it off road for a bit of a more rough wild ride for a minute there. Really handled everything I threw at it beautifully. Really pounded it trying to break it in the best I could. After I finished my ride, had to wait a bit for the sales girl to wipe down the mess from my off road adventure. Rental girl made sure to give me her personal line so she can be ready next time I cum to rent the bike again. Even to maybe take it to a different track to try it out. Said she doesn't usually let others ride it on any other tracks but she' was willing to make exception. Best bike rentals in Michigan. Have yet to find better. Will take it for a spin again next week. Hopefully on a new track. Be safe and ride safe. Helmets save lives.Nice report and now that I think about it, I need a new bike, too.

CommonSteve666
12-16-21, 11:02
Nice report and now that I think about it, I need a new bike, too.I can't say I was impressed. A name and a price point would be useful information but that was not included.

Jay23
12-16-21, 12:14
Needed a new bike last week. Stopped by flight to see if I could find something that fit me right. Usually the place if you like upscale bicycles all done up with sparkly tassels and the rest of the bells and whistles. This day was no different. Found a gorgeous little thing calling out my name to take her for a ride around the block. Price tag was wooo kinda high. But negotiations with the sales girl went ok. Knocked off a few dollars off the top if I promised to come back for another ride next week. Told her depends on how she rides. She was more than sure that I'd love the ride. So payed the rental fee and $25 tax to take her for a spin. Let me take it around the scenic route so I could enjoy the views for as long as I was willing and able. I took my time. Really worked up a sweat trying to get as much value for the rental fee I could. Took it off road for a bit of a more rough wild ride for a minute there. Really handled everything I threw at it beautifully. Really pounded it trying to break it in the best I could. After I finished my ride, had to wait a bit for the sales girl to wipe down the mess from my off road adventure. Rental girl made sure to give me her personal line so she can be ready next time I cum to rent the bike again. Even to maybe take it to a different track to try it out. Said she doesn't usually let others ride it on any other tracks but she' was willing to make exception. Best bike rentals in Michigan. Have yet to find better. Will take it for a spin again next week. Hopefully on a new track. Be safe and ride safe. Helmets save lives.So what is the cost of the rental?

CakeComa
12-16-21, 17:29
I can't say I was impressed. A name and a price point would be useful information but that was not included.Sorry I wanted to get a little unique and step outside the norm. In regards to reviews anyway. Rather than the usual put these girls on blast and potentially jeopardize their well being and source of income like the majority of y'all. Sorry not sorry.

CakeComa
12-16-21, 18:33
So what is the cost of the rental?$350. In and out. No rush.

Lamarr
12-17-21, 00:10
Sorry I wanted to get a little unique and step outside the norm. In regards to reviews anyway. Rather than the usual put these girls on blast and potentially jeopardize their well being and source of income like the majority of y'all. Sorry not sorry.Awesome report. I had a few nice bike trips up there in November, with good negotiations, but the 'rona is grounding me once again.

Gerjon
12-17-21, 08:54
$350. In and out. No rush.Can you inflate the tire twice for that much?

CakeComa
12-17-21, 11:02
Can you inflate the tire twice for that much?The price you pay for top notch peddling sometimes hurts a tad. If you think 350 is crazy then you haven't had enough quotes from flight bike rentals clearly. The $500 quotes on night track sometimes are low end. Don't fret, Bogarts bike rental across the street has bargain used bikes on the reg. Might even be able to get a holiday discount if you hurry.

JackOfClubs
12-17-21, 18:42
You guys that pay $500 for a 15 min VIP experience are getting taken to the cleaners! I mean if you are rich then it's ok, but most guys aren't, my kids are in their late 20's and are struggling on their own as most are that age, if they ever found out I gave $500 to a stranger they would rightfully be very upset with their Dad.

Gerjon
12-17-21, 19:49
You guys that pay $500 for a 15 min VIP experience are getting taken to the cleaners! I mean if you are rich then it's ok, but most guys aren't, my kids are in their late 20's and are struggling on their own as most are that age, if they ever found out I gave $500 to a stranger they would rightfully be very upset with their Dad.For that amount, you can go to VIP 4 or 5 times across the street.

DooMama7
12-17-21, 20:34
For that amount, you can go to VIP 4 or 5 times across the street.You get what you pay for, yeah that up sell is crazy but that's why we counter. However it is the best club in the area for atmosphere and looks.

Passenger
12-17-21, 21:46
Can you inflate the tire twice for that much?

The price you pay for top notch peddling sometimes hurts a tad. If you think 350 is crazy then you haven't had enough quotes from flight bike rentals clearly. The $500 quotes on night track sometimes are low end. Don't fret, Bogarts bike rental across the street has bargain used bikes on the reg. Might even be able to get a holiday discount if you hurry.The bike rental is really clever; even more witty would be a vacuum rental.

How many roses for a Hoover vacuum dream? Probably more than for the Kenmore, as brand names matter.

Marelobo Mex
12-17-21, 22:08
$350. In and out. No rush.Guys, Just my humble opinion here.

First I have found the girls move from club to club and the same girls who dance and Flight Club also dance at BTs, and Criket and even Bogarts and they charge wildly different prices depending the club they are dancing at the moment.

I have only been to Flight Club a few times, and sometimes there are attractive girls and sometimes there are not. I personally don't find much difference between the quality at BTs and Flight Club. Usually I go to Flight club because I met the girl a different club and she moves to Flight Club.

I do regularly get quoted exorbitant prices at Flight Club of $500 and more, which is why I rarely go.

If you found a girl who is worth $500 to you. Peace.

If you found a girl who is worth $350 to you. Peace.

I supposed these girls hypothetically exist. I have never found one at Flight Club or any other club I thought was worth that kind of money.

I think the $200 price point is more than enough to get top quality girls.

If she wants to charge me $350, then I want two VIP sessions and I will pay $175 at the end of each one.

MM.

Passenger
12-18-21, 00:23
Guys, Just my humble opinion here.

First I have found the girls move from club to club and the same girls who dance and Flight Club also dance at BTs, and Criket and even Bogarts and they charge wildly different prices depending the club they are dancing at the moment.

I have only been to Flight Club a few times, and sometimes there are attractive girls and sometimes there are not. I personally don't find much difference between the quality at BTs and Flight Club. Usually I go to Flight club because I met the girl a different club and she moves to Flight Club.

I do regularly get quoted exorbitant prices at Flight Club of $500 and more, which is why I rarely go.

If you found a girl who is worth $500 to you. Peace.

If you found a girl who is worth $350 to you. Peace.

I supposed these girls hypothetically exist. I have never found one at Flight Club or any other club I thought was worth that kind of money.

I think the $200 price point is more than enough to get top quality girls.

If she wants to charge me $350, then I want two VIP sessions and I will pay $175 at the end of each one.

MM.I've been strip clubbing for over 40 years in Detroit, I've been in nearly every club in the city; there may have been a couple that I missed. I've been in clubs that were bulldozed to become fancy clubs (Gold Door Lounge to Players) (Siloz to Penthouse), the first upscale clubs (Landing Strip and Booby Trap back in the Gibby and Rozema days). Each high end club and most every hole-in-the wall.

I'm yet to encounter a dancer worth $500, or as Marelobo Mex said, $350.

I've been with 100's upon 100's of dancers from the days when a table dance was literally a girl dancing on top of the table for $2 at the Pointe Athletic Club when I was underage. There were a few occasions that I went over $200, but that was with a few stunners who I spent nearly an hour with in the Penthouse heydays when it had the beat girls in town. I didn't go over 200 with hotties at Hustler Club when it was one of the kings with its private rooms with locking doors and bathrooms.

Inflation is real in and out of clubs, and today there a lot fewer clubs and fewer dancers, but 350 is just out of line unless she is coming home with you; to paint your den.

Jules Jordan
12-18-21, 00:25
They had ten dancers, nine black and one white, when I arrived after work. Cassie (not the H8 North chick), China, Desire, Elise, Kimbella, Legs, Mercedes, and Star were some of the stage names. Most had thick bodies. Elise and Kimbella were exceptions. Below are dancers that I've sampled.

Elise is mid-20's, black / white mix, dark hair, enhanced B-cup tits, slender build, nice backside, and has tats. She provided a worthwhile session at H8 North in 2020.

Kimbella is mid-20's, black, dark hair, C-cup tits, petite build, and has a nice backside. She provided a worthwhile session today.

Star is late-30's, Latino / white mix, dark hair, petite-ish build, and has tats. She provided a worthwhile session here in 2020. Since then, she has gained weight.

I stayed an hour into night shift to appraise the talent. Counted nine dancers, six black and three white, when I left. Some names were Brat, Cabana, Canary, Carmen, Quill, and Sky. The lineup was a clear improvement over day shift, predominantly fit and young. Quill is mid-30's, white, green wig, A-cup tits, spinner build, and has tats. She provided a worthwhile session at Bogart's in 2016. Surprisingly, Quill didn't look five years older.

The first half was uncovered with all four dancers detailed above.

Total damage today was 175 for a two-beer bucket, VIP tax, dances, and tips. Photos are labeled.

Wiggles0923
12-18-21, 00:47
Friday night the going rate seems to be $250. Let's see what Velda offers.

DooMama7
12-18-21, 02:28
Friday night the going rate seems to be $250. Let's see what Velda offers.LOL is that with a counter?

ESide
12-18-21, 09:31
They had ten dancers, nine black and one white, when I arrived after work. Cassie (not the H8 North chick), China, Desire, Elise, Kimbella, Legs, Mercedes, and Star were some of the stage names. Most had thick bodies. Elise and Kimbella were exceptions. Below are dancers that I've sampled.

Elise is mid-20's, black / white mix, dark hair, enhanced B-cup tits, slender build, nice backside, and has tats. She provided a worthwhile session at H8 North in 2020.

Kimbella is mid-20's, black, dark hair, C-cup tits, petite build, and has a nice backside. She provided a worthwhile session today.

Star is late-30's, Latino / white mix, dark hair, petite-ish build, and has tats. She provided a worthwhile session here in 2020. Since then, she has gained weight.

I stayed an hour into night shift to appraise the talent. Counted nine dancers, six black and three white, when I left. Some names were Brat, Cabana, Canary, Carmen, Quill, and Sky. The lineup was a clear improvement over day shift, predominantly fit and young. Quill is mid-30's, white, green wig, A-cup tits, spinner build, and has tats. She provided a worthwhile session at Bogart's in 2016. Surprisingly, Quill didn't look five years older.

The first half was uncovered with all four dancers detailed above.

Total damage today was 175 for a two-beer bucket, VIP tax, dances, and tips. Photos are labeled.I was there a few Fridays ago and was chatting with Quill and wanted to go back with her but she was pretty busy at another table. Any more info on your experience and damage would be highly appreciated! Hoping to get back there soon for another try! Happy holidays y'all! Be safe!

Passenger
12-18-21, 12:21
I was there a few Fridays ago and was chatting with Quill and wanted to go back with her but she was pretty busy at another table. Any more info on your experience and damage would be highly appreciated! Hoping to get back there soon for another try! Happy holidays y'all! Be safe!Jules provides better reviews than anyone on this forum. To ask for more is borderline insulting. Also note that he referenced his experience with Quill from 2016 at a different club, and he sampled a different dancer in his current report. I'm not trying to be white knight for JJ, as he doesn't need it, but some folks really need to work on their reading comp skills here in the threads.

Nick6789
12-18-21, 14:09
Saw on the news 2 people got shot at bt's last night. Anyone got any more details?

Jay23
12-18-21, 15:50
Saw on the news 2 people got shot at bt's last night. Anyone got any more details?https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2021/12/18/dearborn-police-arrest-suspects-after-shooting-left-two-wounded/8952766002/

Looks like they knew each other.

Incognito1234
12-18-21, 18:03
Last night, I ventured into the evening. My first stop was Henry's North. The parking lot was quite full and there were quite a few girls working, although none that I go in back with. Overall, the talent was average by North standards and most of the attractive girls were the waitresses. There was one standout dancer that I plan to get to know in the future. She was short and very cute with dark skin and long black hair. My guess was that she's hispanic but Italian or Arabic could have been possibilities too. She was dressed for the holiday season, in a Santa coat and hat, which I assume was meant to be an Elf. It certainly made my candy cane interested. Again, she's a future prospect and high on the list for that. Does anyone know who she is or have more details about her? Anyway, it was one drink and off to Bogart's for me.

Bogart's parking lot wasn't very full and they were what I'd call average busy. I talked to one of the waitresses there and she said that there were only two of them and they were really busy but she didn't mind, because they were making more money. From memory, I think there were about 12-14 girls working. Of note, I thought I recognized Sam but there was a dancer that I hadn't seen who had bleached blond hair, bolt ons and glasses. She was attractive and even though I'm not a fan of bolt ons, I'd certainly like to get to know her better. A couple of faces that I hadn't seen in a while were there too. Jenny and Veda (or Veida), however she spells it. Jenny has worked there for years but I hadn't seen her in a long time. She said that she just took some time off, with everything going on. Anyway, she's a bleached blonde with a lot of tattoos. Even though I've seen her quite a few times, at the moment, I can't remember what tattoo she has between her breasts, running down her torso. Negotiations were expectedly very easy with her, because I'd seen her so many times before and I just quoted our standard number, so all was good, so we were off to the VIP. I can't stress enough how much I had their VIP rooms there and it's part of the reason that I don't go more often. You either get a room that's FAR too small and it's hard to manage things, even in the bigger rooms. I'm going to have to start collecting numbers again, for OTC. Regardless, Jenny always provides a good sessions. No rush, no upsell, no pestering for tips. Yes, I'm a Jenny fan, not only because of her VIP sessions, but because she's a very nice person as well. I enjoy her company and would have liked to have sat and talked to her for a while but I was on a limited time frame. In regard to her schedule, she'll be there on Tuesdays and mostly Friday and Saturday nights.

As far as Veda goes, I saw her as I was going to the bathroom, before I left. I've seen her many times and of course, she recognized me. She told me that she'd had a baby and I told her that I'd heard. When I came out of the bathroom, she was on stage and I tipped her and told her that I'd talk to her more next time, because I had to get going. I also mentioned that she looked great and she said that she needed to hear that. I believe that the reason is because she's very self-conscious of her body after having the baby. Honestly, if I didn't know she had a baby, I'd have never known. She still has a tremendous body and I didn't notice any baby damage at all. What I will say is that she's thinner than I've ever seen her. She's so thin that when I first saw her, I had to do a double take. Although I don't know for sure, my thoughts are that she's overcompensating because of being self-conscious about her body, rather than any candy problems. I'd also asked her what days she was working and she told me "Every day. Or I'm supposed to anyway".

Gerjon
12-18-21, 19:20
Last night, I ventured into the evening. My first stop was Henry's North. The parking lot was quite full and there were quite a few girls working, although none that I go in back with. Overall, the talent was average by North standards and most of the attractive girls were the waitresses. There was one standout dancer that I plan to get to know in the future. She was short and very cute with dark skin and long black hair. My guess was that she's hispanic but Italian or Arabic could have been possibilities too. She was dressed for the holiday season, in a Santa coat and hat, which I assume was meant to be an Elf. It certainly made my candy cane interested. Again, she's a future prospect and high on the list for that. Does anyone know who she is or have more details about her? Anyway, it was one drink and off to Bogart's for me.

Bogart's parking lot wasn't very full and they were what I'd call average busy. I talked to one of the waitresses there and she said that there were only two of them and they were really busy but she didn't mind, because they were making more money. From memory, I think there were about 12-14 girls working. Of note, I thought I recognized Sam but there was a dancer that I hadn't seen who had bleached blond hair, bolt ons and glasses. She was attractive and even though I'm not a fan of bolt ons, I'd certainly like to get to know her better. A couple of faces that I hadn't seen in a while were there too. Jenny and Veda (or Veida), however she spells it. Jenny has worked there for years but I hadn't seen her in a long time. She said that she just took some time off, with everything going on. Anyway, she's a bleached blonde with a lot of tattoos. Even though I've seen her quite a few times, at the moment, I can't remember what tattoo she has between her breasts, running down her torso. Negotiations were expectedly very easy with her, because I'd seen her so many times before and I just quoted our standard number, so all was good, so we were off to the VIP. I can't stress enough how much I had their VIP rooms there and it's part of the reason that I don't go more often. You either get a room that's FAR too small and it's hard to manage things, even in the bigger rooms. I'm going to have to start collecting numbers again, for OTC. Regardless, Jenny always provides a good sessions. No rush, no upsell, no pestering for tips. Yes, I'm a Jenny fan, not only because of her VIP sessions, but because she's a very nice person as well. I enjoy her company and would have liked to have sat and talked to her for a while but I was on a limited time frame. In regard to her schedule, she'll be there on Tuesdays and mostly Friday and Saturday nights.

As far as Veda goes, I saw her as I was going to the bathroom, before I left. I've seen her many times and of course, she recognized me. She told me that she'd had a baby and I told her that I'd heard. When I came out of the bathroom, she was on stage and I tipped her and told her that I'd talk to her more next time, because I had to get going. I also mentioned that she looked great and she said that she needed to hear that. I believe that the reason is because she's very self-conscious of her body after having the baby. Honestly, if I didn't know she had a baby, I'd have never known. She still has a tremendous body and I didn't notice any baby damage at all. What I will say is that she's thinner than I've ever seen her. She's so thin that when I first saw her, I had to do a double take. Although I don't know for sure, my thoughts are that she's overcompensating because of being self-conscious about her body, rather than any candy problems. I'd also asked her what days she was working and she told me "Every day. Or I'm supposed to anyway".Great review, thanks!

Bogies is still my go-to. Can't beat the bang for the buck (pun absolutely not intended).

Jules Jordan
12-18-21, 22:41
I was there a few Fridays ago and was chatting with Quill and wanted to go back with her but she was pretty busy at another table. Any more info on your experience and damage would be highly appreciated! Hoping to get back there soon for another try! Happy holidays y'all! Be safe!I posted the detailed review below on another forum when I sampled Quill in mid 2016. Since then, I haven't seen her again until a few nights ago at the Criket. Over half a decade has passed, so I'm uncertain how much still reflects Quill's current menu and performance level. Please post about your next visit to the Criket.

They had sixteen dancers (five 7's and the rest were 6's or below) with about thirty customers when I arrived. Familiar dancers were Renee, Riley, and Samantha. The lineup was lackluster with a majority of the talent being overweight. Riley was arguably the best-looking dancer there tonight. I considered bailing until Quill (32 yo, white, dirty blonde, 4'11" and about 90 lbs, A-cup tits, no kids, pretty blue eyes, and various tats) approached me. Quill is a unique individual that will talk your ear off once she gets comfortable around you. Supposedly she does alternative modeling. Her menu was open for everything except Greek. We settled on 120 for no song count BBBJ with CFS.

In the VIP, she wiped the seat surfaces down with hand sanitizer. Next, we stripped down then did DFK. I sucked on tits while performing FIV. Her BJ was solid with her being receptive to direction. The BJ included: lots of eye contact, a nice suction technique, licking the top, smacking my cock on her face, BLS, and relentless DT. Watching her work my cock into the back of her throat was hot. Before going in, I suited up. K9 was first. Initially we had a difficult time getting aligned because of our height difference. Once things got going though, she was vocal and aggressively pushed back. Eventually we switched to CG and she rode it well until completion. Afterwards, we did more DFK then chatted for fifteen minutes.

Overall, Quill provided a favorable, unrushed session. She is a decent kisser. Her BJ was solid. The CFS action was inspired / good. I would recommend Quill to others.

Passenger
12-19-21, 00:13
I posted the detailed review below on another forum when I sampled Quill in mid 2016. Since then, I haven't seen her again until a few nights ago at the Criket. Over half a decade has passed, so I'm uncertain how much still reflects Quill's current menu and performance level. Please post about your next visit to the Criket.

They had sixteen dancers (five 7's and the rest were 6's or below) with about thirty customers when I arrived. Familiar dancers were Renee, Riley, and Samantha. The lineup was lackluster with a majority of the talent being overweight. Riley was arguably the best-looking dancer there tonight. I considered bailing until Quill (32 yo, white, dirty blonde, 4'11" and about 90 lbs, A-cup tits, no kids, pretty blue eyes, and various tats) approached me. Quill is a unique individual that will talk your ear off once she gets comfortable around you. Supposedly she does alternative modeling. Her menu was open for everything except Greek. We settled on 120 for no song count BBBJ with CFS.

In the VIP, she wiped the seat surfaces down with hand sanitizer. Next, we stripped down then did DFK. I sucked on tits while performing FIV. Her BJ was solid with her being receptive to direction. The BJ included: lots of eye contact, a nice suction technique, licking the top, smacking my cock on her face, BLS, and relentless DT. Watching her work my cock into the back of her throat was hot. Before going in, I suited up. K9 was first. Initially we had a difficult time getting aligned because of our height difference. Once things got going though, she was vocal and aggressively pushed back. Eventually we switched to CG and she rode it well until completion. Afterwards, we did more DFK then chatted for fifteen minutes.

Overall, Quill provided a favorable, unrushed session. She is a decent kisser. Her BJ was solid. The CFS action was inspired / good. I would recommend Quill to others.That is one that I miss. Riley was just plain hot. She bounced between Bogarts and Penthouse a few years back, or so.

ESide
12-19-21, 00:46
I posted the detailed review below on another forum when I sampled Quill in mid 2016. Since then, I haven't seen her again until a few nights ago at the Criket. Over half a decade has passed, so I'm uncertain how much still reflects Quill's current menu and performance level. Please post about your next visit to the Criket.

Overall, Quill provided a favorable, unrushed session. She is a decent kisser. Her BJ was solid. The CFS action was inspired / good. I would recommend Quill to others.Thanks for the elaboration on Quill, I appreciate it! I absolutely didn't mean to insult you by asking for more as Passenger may have suggested. I agree that your reviews are among the most helpful on this forum and I'm grateful for any and all info here!

Pbone888
12-19-21, 01:54
I want to fly up to Detroit and do a one hour threesome / fourseome with super hot dancers. I hear Flight Club is the place. Dollars no object. I'm serious and helpful comments only please.

Spite36
12-19-21, 06:15
I want to fly up to Detroit and do a one hour threesome / fourseome with super hot dancers. I hear Flight Club is the place. Dollars no object. I'm serious and helpful comments only please.What you need help with. ? Sounds like you got it all figured out alr?

TomSmith26
12-19-21, 12:33
I want to fly up to Detroit and do a one hour threesome / fourseome with super hot dancers. I hear Flight Club is the place. Dollars no object. I'm serious and helpful comments only please.That's what I would do. If you have any further questions PM me.

Jay23
12-19-21, 15:55
I want to fly up to Detroit and do a one hour threesome / fourseome with super hot dancers. I hear Flight Club is the place. Dollars no object. I'm serious and helpful comments only please.Can you get a foursome in the FC booths, I had issues fitting myself and one girl?

Another option, fly to Montreal. My last threesome was in Montreal. PM me if you want the details.

JackOfClubs
12-19-21, 16:48
There is one (or two) rooms at FC with a bigger area and couch, that would work for a threesome but still probably to small for four.

LibertyNation
12-19-21, 16:59
That is one that I miss. Riley was just plain hot. She bounced between Bogarts and Penthouse a few years back, or so.Saw this one last week advertising on EA. Wondering if she's the same Riley.

Bacardi1314
12-19-21, 22:36
Stopped into Bogart's recently and had the pleasure of having Gia walk up to me after a very quick visit with another monger in the VIP. Her stature is absolutely breaktaking. Stands about as tall as me (6'1) with heels on, and has a 9/10 body. Tats up and down her body, which to me is sexy as fuck. Chest length dark hair, and an amazing set of bolt ons. Maybe 120 lbs soaking wet, I'd say. She sat down and we had a nice conversation for about 10 minutes. She asked if I'd like to do VIP, to which I answered fuck yea! I asked her what her rates were to see if I needed to negotiate at all. Even though I likely could have negotiated a bit of a lower rate, I was personally shocked to hear the rates she told me. 20 a dance, which is normal. Then 100 for her to be on her knees, CBJ, which is what I took her up on. Took me about 20 minutes to pop, but the no song count clause was well worth the view! She does offer CFS for 200, which I'll likely partake in when I return on Friday. She's an out of towner from Texas. Says she drives up here and works at Bogarts for 2 weeks, then goes back to the south. If I get a better schedule of when she'll be in town when I see her again on Friday, I'll report that then. See this girl, she's well worth your time!

JackOfClubs
12-20-21, 08:13
Gia is smoking hot and the young uns have nothing on her, she is a gem for her age or any age for that matter!

Jay23
12-20-21, 08:27
Gia is smoking hot and the young uns have nothing on her, she is a gem for her age or any age for that matter!Does she work day or night shift?

Gerjon
12-20-21, 08:53
Stopped into Bogart's recently and had the pleasure of having Gia walk up to me after a very quick visit with another monger in the VIP. Her stature is absolutely breaktaking. Stands about as tall as me (6'1) with heels on, and has a 9/10 body. Tats up and down her body, which to me is sexy as fuck. Chest length dark hair, and an amazing set of bolt ons. Maybe 120 lbs soaking wet, I'd say. She sat down and we had a nice conversation for about 10 minutes. She asked if I'd like to do VIP, to which I answered fuck yea! I asked her what her rates were to see if I needed to negotiate at all. Even though I likely could have negotiated a bit of a lower rate, I was personally shocked to hear the rates she told me. 20 a dance, which is normal. Then 100 for her to be on her knees, CBJ, which is what I took her up on. Took me about 20 minutes to pop, but the no song count clause was well worth the view! She does offer CFS for 200, which I'll likely partake in when I return on Friday. She's an out of towner from Texas. Says she drives up here and works at Bogarts for 2 weeks, then goes back to the south. If I get a better schedule of when she'll be in town when I see her again on Friday, I'll report that then. See this girl, she's well worth your time!Sounds like a great time! Thanks for the review.

200 is the default offer for most at Bogies. You can definitely counter that!

Passenger
12-20-21, 10:26
Stopped into Bogart's recently and had the pleasure of having Gia walk up to me after a very quick visit with another monger in the VIP. Her stature is absolutely breaktaking. Stands about as tall as me (6'1) with heels on, and has a 9/10 body. Tats up and down her body, which to me is sexy as fuck. Chest length dark hair, and an amazing set of bolt ons. Maybe 120 lbs soaking wet, I'd say. She sat down and we had a nice conversation for about 10 minutes. She asked if I'd like to do VIP, to which I answered fuck yea! I asked her what her rates were to see if I needed to negotiate at all. Even though I likely could have negotiated a bit of a lower rate, I was personally shocked to hear the rates she told me. 20 a dance, which is normal. Then 100 for her to be on her knees, CBJ, which is what I took her up on. Took me about 20 minutes to pop, but the no song count clause was well worth the view! She does offer CFS for 200, which I'll likely partake in when I return on Friday. She's an out of towner from Texas. Says she drives up here and works at Bogarts for 2 weeks, then goes back to the south. If I get a better schedule of when she'll be in town when I see her again on Friday, I'll report that then. See this girl, she's well worth your time!I'm not familiar with her. As for Friday, are you talking this Friday? That would be Christmas Eve, and yes I've been to Bogarts on Christmas Eve in the afternoon as they close early, then close the following day for their only closed day all year.

Passenger
12-20-21, 10:28
Saw this one last week advertising on EA. Wondering if she's the same Riley.Not even remotely close to what Riley looked like. I said that Riley was hot. Smoking athletic dancers body. I don't know what EA is.

Joe Hobbyist
12-20-21, 12:35
Anyone know if Lisa, the older (40's) brunette veteran from Players from a few years back with bolt-ons who could deep throat a horse is still working anywhere? I think she lived in Flint area and may have lost driving privileges a while back so maybe she's dancing up there now?? Any help would be appreciated.

Weezon
12-20-21, 13:10
The price you pay for top notch peddling sometimes hurts a tad. If you think 350 is crazy then you haven't had enough quotes from flight bike rentals clearly. The $500 quotes on night track sometimes are low end. Don't fret, Bogarts bike rental across the street has bargain used bikes on the reg. Might even be able to get a holiday discount if you hurry.I don't think you have read this forum thoroughly to make that type of claim. The girls at the Flight Club rotate between all of the other clubs. They are not special. They don't usually stick around long at those prices. Sounds like she was shocked you rented for that price too. Listen to what the vets are telling you. And what value does your post offer the board if there's no useful information about the rental? Just saying.

HumphreyB
12-20-21, 14:45
Stopped into Bogart's recently and had the pleasure of having Gia walk up to me after a very quick visit with another monger in the VIP. Her stature is absolutely breaktaking. Stands about as tall as me (6'1) with heels on, and has a 9/10 body. Tats up and down her body, which to me is sexy as fuck. Chest length dark hair, and an amazing set of bolt ons. Maybe 120 lbs soaking wet, I'd say. She sat down and we had a nice conversation for about 10 minutes. She asked if I'd like to do VIP, to which I answered fuck yea! I asked her what her rates were to see if I needed to negotiate at all. Even though I likely could have negotiated a bit of a lower rate, I was personally shocked to hear the rates she told me. 20 a dance, which is normal. Then 100 for her to be on her knees, CBJ, which is what I took her up on. Took me about 20 minutes to pop, but the no song count clause was well worth the view! She does offer CFS for 200, which I'll likely partake in when I return on Friday. She's an out of towner from Texas. Says she drives up here and works at Bogarts for 2 weeks, then goes back to the south. If I get a better schedule of when she'll be in town when I see her again on Friday, I'll report that then. See this girl, she's well worth your time!Is she in Michigan this week (12/20-12/24) or did she head back south?

JackOfClubs
12-20-21, 18:01
I don't think you have read this forum thoroughly to make that type of claim. The girls at the Flight Club rotate between all of the other clubs. They are not special. They don't usually stick around long at those prices. Sounds like she was shocked you rented for that price too. Listen to what the vets are telling you. And what value does your post offer the board if there's no useful information about the rental? Just saying.Correct and a lot of the times they move from club to club because they don't pay their tip out at one club and can't go back until they do, so they go to another club until they have burned all their bridges, if they were making $500 per guy (and that is low end according to someone LOL) they would easily pay their tip out, I have never heard of anyone getting more than $300 except for maybe a flawless young 22 and under girl who is just starting out and even then those rates are not going to last long.

Fundboy
12-20-21, 20:56
Anyone know if Lisa, the older (40's) brunette veteran from Players from a few years back with bolt-ons who could deep throat a horse is still working anywhere? I think she lived in Flint area and may have lost driving privileges a while back so maybe she's dancing up there now?? Any help would be appreciated.Saw her couple years ago before pandemic. Was working at Mens Club in Flint. Have not seen her since. Been trying to track her down ever since. She loved giving BJs. She even climaxed while in the act.

SlyGuy12
12-20-21, 22:48
Correct and a lot of the times they move from club to club because they don't pay their tip out at one club and can't go back until they do, so they go to another club until they have burned all their bridges, if they were making $500 per guy (and that is low end according to someone LOL) they would easily pay their tip out, I have never heard of anyone getting more than $300 except for maybe a flawless young 22 and under girl who is just starting out and even then those rates are not going to last long.Does anyone know what the average tip out is? Does it vary between week days and week ends? Just kind of curious if anyone knows?

Bmarr77
12-21-21, 08:27
Stopped into Bogart's recently and had the pleasure of having Gia walk up to me after a very quick visit with another monger in the VIP. Her stature is absolutely breaktaking. Stands about as tall as me (6'1) with heels on, and has a 9/10 body. Tats up and down her body, which to me is sexy as fuck. Chest length dark hair, and an amazing set of bolt ons. Maybe 120 lbs soaking wet, I'd say. She sat down and we had a nice conversation for about 10 minutes. She asked if I'd like to do VIP, to which I answered fuck yea! I asked her what her rates were to see if I needed to negotiate at all. Even though I likely could have negotiated a bit of a lower rate, I was personally shocked to hear the rates she told me. 20 a dance, which is normal. Then 100 for her to be on her knees, CBJ, which is what I took her up on. Took me about 20 minutes to pop, but the no song count clause was well worth the view! She does offer CFS for 200, which I'll likely partake in when I return on Friday. She's an out of towner from Texas. Says she drives up here and works at Bogarts for 2 weeks, then goes back to the south. If I get a better schedule of when she'll be in town when I see her again on Friday, I'll report that then. See this girl, she's well worth your time!Did she used to work at bogarts a long time ago? Age about? I think I spoke with her last week and recognized her from Bogarts years ago. I thought her name was Mia but I could of mis heard her with the music.

Devin226
12-21-21, 12:38
Stopped into Bogart's recently and had the pleasure of having Gia walk up to me after a very quick visit with another monger in the VIP. Her stature is absolutely breaktaking. Stands about as tall as me (6'1) with heels on, and has a 9/10 body. Tats up and down her body, which to me is sexy as fuck. Chest length dark hair, and an amazing set of bolt ons. Maybe 120 lbs soaking wet, I'd say. She sat down and we had a nice conversation for about 10 minutes. She asked if I'd like to do VIP, to which I answered fuck yea! I asked her what her rates were to see if I needed to negotiate at all. Even though I likely could have negotiated a bit of a lower rate, I was personally shocked to hear the rates she told me. 20 a dance, which is normal. Then 100 for her to be on her knees, CBJ, which is what I took her up on. Took me about 20 minutes to pop, but the no song count clause was well worth the view! She does offer CFS for 200, which I'll likely partake in when I return on Friday. She's an out of towner from Texas. Says she drives up here and works at Bogarts for 2 weeks, then goes back to the south. If I get a better schedule of when she'll be in town when I see her again on Friday, I'll report that then. See this girl, she's well worth your time!I stopped into Bogart's based on this post. I saw Gia and we negotiated $1.5 for all. It wasn't worth it. Looks she was 8/10, but performance only 6/10. The first part is covered. The rest of the fun, she kept her hand in the way so it doesn't get too far in, and finally moved hand away at the end. Told me I must pull out (even with cover) before the finish.

In general, I don't understand the concept of Bogart's. BT's down the street is much nicer, serves food, most girls are much hotter and younger. And the girls in Bogarts charge the same amount as BT's. I walked out of Bogarts smelling like an ashtray. What's the point of going to Bogart's if you can go to a nicer club with hotter girls that charge the same price anyway? I don't understand it. I haven't been to Bogarts in a few years, but after going back yesterday now I remember why. Oddly enough, Bogarts charges $5 cover on day shift, but to be fair, BT's has a $10 Valet. I don't think $10 is going to make or break me in this hobby.

PapaPump
12-21-21, 13:14
I stopped into Bogart's based on this post. I saw Gia and we negotiated $1.5 for all. It wasn't worth it. Looks she was 8/10, but performance only 6/10. The first part is covered. The rest of the fun, she kept her hand in the way so it doesn't get too far in, and finally moved hand away at the end. Told me I must pull out (even with cover) before the finish.

In general, I don't understand the concept of Bogart's. BT's down the street is much nicer, serves food, most girls are much hotter and younger. And the girls in Bogarts charge the same amount as BT's. I walked out of Bogarts smelling like an ashtray. What's the point of going to Bogart's if you can go to a nicer club with hotter girls that charge the same price anyway? I don't understand it. I haven't been to Bogarts in a few years, but after going back yesterday now I remember why. Oddly enough, Bogarts charges $5 cover on day shift, but to be fair, BT's has a $10 Valet. I don't think $10 is going to make or break me in this hobby.Thanks for the report D. You saved some of us a trip.

Passenger
12-21-21, 14:34
Does anyone know what the average tip out is? Does it vary between week days and week ends? Just kind of curious if anyone knows?In the past I used to know that it was about 100 and up. Back in the day at Penthouse, I think that it approached 200. I also recall that at the Hamilton clubs it began at 80 and increased based upon their arrival time. It went up incrementally as the shift went on and topped out around 130.

Wiggles0923
12-21-21, 15:40
I stopped into Bogart's based on this post. I saw Gia and we negotiated $1.5 for all. It wasn't worth it. Looks she was 8/10, but performance only 6/10. The first part is covered. The rest of the fun, she kept her hand in the way so it doesn't get too far in, and finally moved hand away at the end. Told me I must pull out (even with cover) before the finish.

In general, I don't understand the concept of Bogart's. BT's down the street is much nicer, serves food, most girls are much hotter and younger. And the girls in Bogarts charge the same amount as BT's. I walked out of Bogarts smelling like an ashtray. What's the point of going to Bogart's if you can go to a nicer club with hotter girls that charge the same price anyway? I don't understand it. I haven't been to Bogarts in a few years, but after going back yesterday now I remember why. Oddly enough, Bogarts charges $5 cover on day shift, but to be fair, BT's has a $10 Valet. I don't think $10 is going to make or break me in this hobby.They hit you with valet, coat check, and the the girls want 300-600.

Wiggles0923
12-21-21, 15:44
I was suppose to write this Friday. Went to bogarts, not a bad club. Girls were a 6-8 on the stripper scale. Only dancer that bugged me was one that kept stomping and I king her boots. Like, ffs, it sounded like gun shots.

Everyone was charging $250. I spoke to Velda, she was in stockings, which I like. I could have FS for $160, had a BJ for $100. Her pussy was so fun right I could not get it in. So got digits for an after club encounter.

Incognito1234
12-21-21, 20:23
In the past I used to know that it was about 100 and up. Back in the day at Penthouse, I think that it approached 200. I also recall that at the Hamilton clubs it began at 80 and increased based upon their arrival time. It went up incrementally as the shift went on and topped out around 130.80 and 130 were stage fees. I talked to one of the girls about it and as I recall, it was 130 if you came in at 11 pm. As far as tipout, my understanding is that that amount is separate from the stage fees and somewhat variable, depending on how well the dancers did that night. The girls are supposed to tipout the bouncers and while it's "optional", it's an unspoken (or maybe spoken) expectation.

Incognito1234
12-21-21, 20:39
I considered bailing until Quill (32 yo, white, dirty blonde, 4'11" and about 90 lbs, A-cup tits, no kids, pretty blue eyes, and various tats) approached me. Quill is a unique individual that will talk your ear off once she gets comfortable around you. Supposedly she does alternative modeling. Her menu was open for everything except Greek. We settled on 120 for no song count BBBJ with CFS.

Overall, Quill provided a favorable, unrushed session. She is a decent kisser. Her BJ was solid. The CFS action was inspired / good. I would recommend Quill to others.I remember Quill from Bogart's. I thought she had left the area long ago. To my recollection, she had GREAT tits, even if they were smaller. Small and perky? (I'm a fan of smaller tits). I'd always wanted to have a session with her but it never happened for whatever reason. She sounds like great fun. This isn't meant to sound detrimental but if memory from the past serves me right, wasn't there some question about hygiene or smell? Did she have a hairy pussy or is she she shaved?

JackOfClubs
12-21-21, 20:57
Props for a cool stripper name in Quill! And wow 4'11 90 lbs. Talk about a spinner! I might have to check out SC again someday soon.

Lamarr
12-21-21, 23:55
Does anyone know what the average tip out is? Does it vary between week days and week ends? Just kind of curious if anyone knows?I seem to recall the FC girls stating it was over $200 after they tipped out the DJ, bouncers, bartender, and so on. But that was at least 5 years ago.

Bmarr77
12-22-21, 07:36
They hit you with valet, coat check, and the the girls want 300-600.They want 300-600 at BT's these days? Wow, prices have gone up quickly!

Electronman
12-22-21, 09:58
They hit you with valet, coat check, and the the girls want 300-600.The girls can ask for anything they want. The more helpful information is the price point that they will accept. Some will say no to 200, but the vast majority will find that (or below) a perfectly acceptable number.

Jay23
12-22-21, 15:46
I was at Bograts last night, around 8. 30 PM. Looks like a dancer shortage, finally flagged down one (at this point I am desperate). I always get a few dances to test them out, we go upstairs and she says "I will give you 6 dances for $100", "and you have to pay me in advance". At this point we are in the booth, my Jr has taken over my brain activity, I hand over the cash. The dance was too mediocre, she wanted another 100 for a lap dance. At this point 2 songs in, I told her "Thanks hon" and walked out wasting a 100. I don't remember her name. 35 years of going to strip clubs and I still have a lot to learn.

JamieGreek2019
12-22-21, 16:41
Wow! I saw her a bunch of times about five years ago. She was at Landing Strip, her stage name was Lyric, if memory serves, when we first met. She wasn't allowed to dance at Bogarts at the time due to some stripper drama. Tight & tiny body; total spinner. Not all there upstairs but was a great time. Can't speak to her current condition but she was shaved and smelled great back then. We had some interaction outside of the club and she was rather unstable, putting it very mildly. Thought she was long out of the game.

Stay safe,

J.

CrackHoreLover
12-22-21, 17:49
I was at Bograts last night, around 8. 30 PM. Looks like a dancer shortage, finally flagged down one (at this point I am desperate). I always get a few dances to test them out, we go upstairs and she says "I will give you 6 dances for $100", "and you have to pay me in advance". At this point we are in the booth, my Jr has taken over my brain activity, I hand over the cash. The dance was too mediocre, she wanted another 100 for a lap dance. At this point 2 songs in, I told her "Thanks hon" and walked out wasting a 100. I don't remember her name. 35 years of going to strip clubs and I still have a lot to learn.The first thing you need to do is stop that test them out crap. How do you get a stripper to fuck for a 100 if you just gave her 50 for doing nothing? The only reason why guys do this is because they are too shy to ask her at the table if she fucks and sucks for money. She's a stripper not Mother Teresa, you won't offend her.

Better luck next time.

Gerjon
12-22-21, 19:08
The first thing you need to do is stop that test them out crap. How do you get a stripper to fuck for a 100 if you just gave her 50 for doing nothing? The only reason why guys do this is because they are too shy to ask her at the table if she fucks and sucks for money. She's a stripper not Mother Teresa, you won't offend her.

Better luck next time.Totally agree. And honestly, I've never had to ask "if" at Bogies LOL. It's just about the details and negotiations.

Jay23
12-22-21, 21:53
Agree 100%, as I said this is what happens when you let the little guy make choices for you.

The first thing you need to do is stop that test them out crap. How do you get a stripper to fuck for a 100 if you just gave her 50 for doing nothing? The only reason why guys do this is because they are too shy to ask her at the table if she fucks and sucks for money. She's a stripper not Mother Teresa, you won't offend her.

Better luck next time.

RainMan5
12-22-21, 22:56
Since the topic came up recently and this is an active thread I will throw my 2 cents in.

From my basic understanding since I don't go back many, many years with strip clubs at one point many years ago there were no tip outs then the began maybe about the late 1990's.

I think club owners, management & other employees maybe became jealous of what some dancers could earn during the peak of peak times. Others said its to encourage dancers to do extras, but many places unlike Detroit don't have any extras at all.

I know if I were a Dancer I would not want to pay to work. I suppose good dancers at the right clubs can handle tip outs no problem, but for many dancers it can be a hindrance and cause them to quit.

Bmarr77
12-23-21, 07:43

Better luck next time.Also, never, never ever pay money up front! She now has your dough and does not need to deliver the goods! You can show her the money and just say I will pay when were done.

HarryDude
12-23-21, 09:48
Also, never, never ever pay money up front! She now has your dough and does not need to deliver the goods! You can show her the money and just say I will pay when were done.This is 100 percent correct, I don't go to clubs often, maybe 1 or 2 times a quarter. I used to go only to LS after testing the most of the 8 mile clubs and going monthly to legends when I worked downtown, all pre Detroit curtain rules. Then realized the bang for the buck and non pretentious vibe at Hamilton's places, so now I only go to those LOL. Hold for a bachelor party.

Anyways I let the dancer chat with me, ask if I want a few VIP dances and then point blank whisper what I'm looking for. Have them give me a price, hesitate saying I just stopped in because I drove by only have xxx usually I bring around 200 total, troll tax, a club soda and tip, cover, then rest for the dancer. The only time FS wasn't had for this price was an older 40 ish 7 or 8 MILF I've not seen her again, said no FS. Let me eat her ass during BJ and was a good time for sure.

I pay more than some and less than some but I don't want to spend over an hour inside, I live and work about an hour west otherwise I'd go more.

JPayne213
12-23-21, 10:45
They want 300-600 at BT's these days? Wow, prices have gone up quickly!Dayshift is $100-$200.

Nightshift is $200-$400.

Only one or two will holdout for $500+, bc they have regulars that pay it. The rest are trying to finesse you and will take $300 on average.

Passenger
12-23-21, 12:43
Since the topic came up recently and this is an active thread I will throw my 2 cents in.

From my basic understanding since I don't go back many, many years with strip clubs at one point many years ago there were no tip outs then the began maybe about the late 1990's.

I think club owners, management & other employees maybe became jealous of what some dancers could earn during the peak of peak times. Others said its to encourage dancers to do extras, but many places unlike Detroit don't have any extras at all.

I know if I were a Dancer I would not want to pay to work. I suppose good dancers at the right clubs can handle tip outs no problem, but for many dancers it can be a hindrance and cause them to quit.Looooongtime strip club devotee, I began in 1981.

Tipouts, house fees, stage fees, almost all the same thing. Some clubs had house fee, then separate tip-out to DJ, door, VIP attendant, etc so that club didn't pay those workers, the dancers did.

In the 80's the dancers were paid an hourly rate plus tips. The hotter the girl, the higher the wage. When Tycoons opened (late 80's) the girls didn't even have to do table or inceeasingly, lap dances to make money. It was several years before Tycoons made a VIP room that was one big room with upholstered benches ringing the walls, there was no VIP fee, and the dances were lap dances with hands at your side.

I could probably write a history book of the evolution of strip clubs in Detroit from the 80's to present.

There is a long road from girls dancing on tables, to tableside, to lapdance at tables, to lapdances in designated VIP room, to sex in communal VIPs, to private booths of today. Of course there is the regression in Detroit proper from booths to open VIP areas.