PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

MathGuy59
05-23-22, 13:01
Came in here cold. Walked up long flight of stairs. Spa was on the right. 40's mamasan greeted me at the door. Lead me to a room. Told me to get undressed and a early 30's gal comes in. Bad vibe all the way around. I just got the 30 minute massage, tipped 20 and left.

MG59.

Lily1234
05-23-22, 13:11
Ditto I'm looking for this, but in Boston / Cambridge / Newton. Looking for basically a strong legit massage with gradual incorporation of a sensual element, but overall a professional vibe, and I'm not looking for anything beyond that or to invade anyone's space. Penny in Cambridge offers this but I believe she has moved. I haven't been able to find another similar option in Boston despite efforts. Sick and tired of situations where the massage is only perfunctory and unprofessional.

In fairness to Tulip, they are pretty close to fitting this bill, but the main person there I find chilly. Ana, who left, was completely awesome. I've tried a couple of other places on Beacon Street in Brookline, and they are basically perfunctory massage at best.I went to balance near down near the reservoir recently. It sucked. I called and said I would be there soon and they said they were free. Got there and they asked me to wait ten minutes. Should have left then. Then she tells me there is only time for a quick massage which essentially was a three minute massage and shitty HJ.

I have been to tulip recently and was much better in terms of time and technique. Was offerred nude but for a lot of cash but if you are good with that its fine.

MathGuy59
05-23-22, 13:32
Came here a while ago. I Called ahead. Came in and was greeted by an older late 40's mamasan. Paid the door fee and asked for Kelly. Kelly was busy so, she said Amy was available. So, I saw Amy. Mid. Late 30's not very attractive. Brown / Brown. Maybe 5'5" and 135. The fucking communication barrier was atrocious. LOL. She lead me down the hallway to the second room on the right. When she came in a few minutes later, I noticed a pot belly. A complete turn off!

I told her that I just got a call from my office and that I had to go back to work. As far as I could tell, she somewhat understood what I was saying. Anyway, I tipped her 20 and left. Of course, as always, YMMV.

MG59.

MathGuy59
05-23-22, 14:08
Was texting with her a while back. I came real close to seeing her but, I am very turned off by tattoos. They are disgusting IMHO. I know some guys like tats. I hate them! LOL.

MG59.

KrazKid
05-24-22, 10:57
Was texting with her a while back. I came real close to seeing her but, I am very turned off by tattoos. They are disgusting IMHO. I know some guys like tats. I hate them! LOL.

MG59.Hey you have any details for this girl? She deff strikes a good nerve for me and wouldn't mind seeing her.

MathGuy59
05-24-22, 11:08
Saw Nine recently. She is very pretty and sexy. Nine is one of the better looking ladies that I have seen here. 5'8' and 138 pounds. Multi Colored hair and nice enough ass. Very friendly gal and sweet in every way. Nisa charges the 90 door fee because she knows guys will pay it. Anyway, I did the hour with Nine. As usual, no hint of anything extra at all. She did perform a good massage with a nice touch and friendly conversation. As has been posted here previously, this place appears to be 100 percent legitimate all the way around.

MG59.

QuincyFire
05-24-22, 15:59
I've been looking for 6 months for big naturals now and can't find anyone. It's frustrating. Dboy is on the prowl. I'm not looking for fats chicks I'm looking for a hot pretty chick with big cans for a titty fuck. Can somebody help a brotha out? Thank you.I followed thru and saw Sofie for the hour she is no kid by any stretch but has a nice body with big naturals she finally got them out for some motor boating while beating the poison out of my pecker. Pretty good looking for Weymouth AMP. Stay safe.

WindyCityBreez
05-24-22, 16:52
Afternoon, gents: will be passing through town on business and could use a referral, preferably somewhere adjacent to the Downtown / Waterfront / Seaport area. Fine with HE, open to more. Any insight appreciated. Thank you!

OzzyBods
05-25-22, 00:02
Looking for HE only in Waltham. Where do you guys recommend?

MathGuy59
05-25-22, 10:11
My apologies. Jenny is in Mansfield at 1X Main Street, Mansfield MA. Good luck Scott B and be sure to report back.

MG59.

JustARub
05-25-22, 12:13
Afternoon, gents: will be passing through town on business and could use a referral, preferably somewhere adjacent to the Downtown / Waterfront / Seaport area. Fine with HE, open to more. Any insight appreciated. Thank you!Your best bet will be Chinatown. Hit up 40 Harrison, 2 D and ask for Sofia.

Aardvarks
05-25-22, 17:33
Looking for HE only in Waltham. Where do you guys recommend?Do a thread search on Waltham or Tham. I've posted many times and so have others. Main st, South st, Crescent St, Moody St, High St, etc etc.

Berga781
05-25-22, 21:30
They have moved from Jefferson Avenue to Boston Street. The new place seems to be in apartment turned into a store front, not sure how long it will last but you should definitely go visit while you can. Jessica is currently there, and she is hands-down the best. 60 to the house, 140 to the tip. She has some excellent bolt on B's. Probably weighs about 90 pounds. Half decent massage, excellent full service. Everything covered. Number has not changed, go check her out.

WolfGang3
05-25-22, 22:22
It seems very strange to me but I can't find any massage places with open menu in the Allston area. I think the Thai massage place is just massage and little else. Am I just missing something?

Jrvegasfun
05-26-22, 00:58
Recently went to Great Rd in Bedford and the oil she used didn't smell.

Good hand release and full access up top.Went based on your rec. Everything you said was spot on. Though I may not be in a rush to go back. I've never been to a place where none of the walls go to the ceiling. I mean, not even close. Felt like I was getting a rub down at a data center while staring up at the open drop tile ceiling.

TomBos
05-26-22, 01:48
It really is hard to find such simple criteria. Went to Sunny spa in Saugus. Clean, private rooms. Full hour of pleasant medium pressure massage. No smelly greasy oil. Excellent HE. I didn't get providers name. But it's in a commercial building. Easy on and out.

Average looks.How much was the price at Sunny? Thinking of going there since Saugus is close.

Electronman
05-26-22, 05:51
Your best bet will be Chinatown. Hit up 40 Harrison, 2 D and ask for Sofia.Thanks for the recommendation.

Name of spa is Chinese Best Massage? I'm from Michigan where 60 house fee plus 140 to the therapist gets a full menu. Any advice on price point in Boston. I don't want to contribute to inflation.

Any reports on the other store front massage parlors in Chinatown? Yun Yu Spa? Jian Min Massage?

MathGuy59
05-26-22, 06:26
Gentlemen,

I thank you for your inquiries and your trust in me. I am answering all of my inbox requests as quickly as I can. I should respond to all of your requests for intel by the end of the day today (9 pm).

Thank you very much for your patience. Much appreciated.

MG59.

P.S. I have a great review of a very well known Spa in the Newton area coming by this weekend.

ScottBoxster
05-26-22, 06:49
My apologies. Jenny is in Mansfield at 1X Main Street, Mansfield MA. Good luck Scott B and be sure to report back.

MG59.There is nothing on Main Street in Mansfield that I can see. I will try today if I can get an address.

Sounds
05-26-22, 08:58
I've never been to a place where none of the walls go to the ceiling. I mean, not even close. Felt like I was getting a rub down at a data center while staring up at the open drop tile ceiling.Many places are like that with the walls that don't go to the ceiling.

Not many spaces are built for massage business with full multiple rooms. They set up the makeshift walls so can have multiple rooms available.

Johnson686
05-26-22, 09:31
Went based on your rec. Everything you said was spot on. Though I may not be in a rush to go back. I've never been to a place where none of the walls go to the ceiling. I mean, not even close. Felt like I was getting a rub down at a data center while staring up at the open drop tile ceiling.Yeah that part's a bit weird. I could hear everything the guy in the next room said.

MathGuy59
05-26-22, 10:09
Guys have been sending me PM's about this good looking tattooed massage gal. Since she publicly advertises, I am posting her number here as soon as I can find it. So, I am not violating any of her rights to privacy, as she runs a massage business that advertises for clients.

I got to fucking plow through almost 1,500 phone numbers in my phone.

Good luck, gentlemen.

Buck236
05-26-22, 10:15
I've never been to a massage place but reading the reports has given me the itch to try one out. Any suggestions for a place in Westford / Acton with an open menu? Also, it would be a bonus if they don't use scented oils or let you shower after.

Max Walker86
05-26-22, 13:59
Hey guys so wei wei that was at nuu spa in h20 town moved to a tham location, I had got a pm from a member where it is thanks. !

Yesterday I went but no one there, did she move to another location?

PlasterMoon
05-26-22, 15:50
Hey guys so wei wei that was at nuu spa in h20 town moved to a tham location, I had got a pm from a member where it is thanks. !

Yesterday I went but no one there, did she move to another location?Here is where she was in tham. Maybe still is, sometimes, I'm not sure.

https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/857-399-9388new-pretty-gir/094046149180

Here is where she sent me, by text, the last time I called the ad above. I got someone else, who was very nice, don't know if WW was occupied or not there or whatever.

https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/grand-openingnew-girls617-543/199373745714

Search this forum on her name for a little more information.

Max Walker86
05-26-22, 19:01
Here is where she was in tham. Maybe still is, sometimes, I'm not sure.

https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/857-399-9388new-pretty-gir/094046149180

Here is where she sent me, by text, the last time I called the ad above. I got someone else, who was very nice, don't know if WW was occupied or not there or whatever.

https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/grand-openingnew-girls617-543/199373745714

Search this forum on her name for a little more information.Thanks p-moon, I know the location of the 617 # ad. Ill call them.

SreeDeep
05-26-22, 19:58
Visited Green Ox after a long long time. 10 min cursory massage followed by CBJ and CFS. Damage $1. 0 for first shot, and another $0. 4 for the second. Lisa was the girl, had a reasonable body, can't speak much English. She isn't exactly young like some people here mentioned, I'd guess in her 40's.

Mattis1775
05-26-22, 20:20
Visited Green Ox after a long long time. 10 min cursory massage followed by CBJ and CFS. Damage $1. 0 for first shot, and another $0. 4 for the second. Lisa was the girl, had a reasonable body, can't speak much English. She isn't exactly young like some people here mentioned, I'd guess in her 40's.If anyone remembers visiting Comm Ave near BU upstairs next to DD. The short older lady with bolts works there now. She disappeared for a bit when she went back to China. Don't know her name. But, you'll recognize her with her hard boobs. Decent session and offers the full covered compliments.

Vintage68
05-26-22, 23:31
It seems very strange to me but I can't find any massage places with open menu in the Allston area. I think the Thai massage place is just massage and little else. Am I just missing something?Yes, you're missing something. You missed the part where you are supposed to post some reviews of your own before asking for info.

MathGuy59
05-27-22, 01:55
Trying to get with this fucking hot and sexy looking Latina. Spoke with her briefly on the phone. Her English is no good. LOL. She said texting is better.

She operates out of Medford. I suspect she may be part of the group of Latinas' that roll through that area and have been for the past 7 years. They all work from apartments of Mystic Valley Parkway and the surrounding areas. I already banged at least 6 or 8 of them. Emma sent me some pics and her ass is off the charts hot!! I would love to drive, balls-deep7 into her newly fissured asshole and dump my potent, warm, salty, Jag-seed deep into her quivering bowels!!

MG59.

MathGuy59
05-27-22, 01:58
Holy shit! I just caught this on CL but posted it here because she advertises as a massage girl. I just sent her an email. If she gets back to me I will see her today and report back ASAP. That ass!! OMG! I love ass!

If anyone has already seen her, please advise! Thanks.

MG59.

MathGuy59
05-27-22, 02:21
I just received an email from this chick. This chick is part of a robot email scam. They want you to disclose personal info while joining a website that supposedly provides massage girls. Don't fall for it. The pics are fake. This is the third or fourth time I fell for this shit. I am done with it. Just wanted to give the Forum a heads up on this scam.

Thank you.

MG59.

MathGuy59
05-27-22, 02:28
Sorry, I meant to post this here, but I put it on the Non-Asian Thread.

Sunny Massage Spa on Washington Street in Brighton:

So, I brought my "burning, churning, aching" ball-sac of warm, salty semen into this Asian Spa. Was not impressed. 2nd floor location after climbing a long flight of stairs. Light refreshments available like candy, etc. As is typical, too many of these AMP's are run by pot bellied 40's -60's mamasans few English skills and not too friendly attitudes. So, I just did the 30 minute massage with a bit younger but far too skinny gal who was too mechanical and showed little interest. I tipped her 30 dollars because I always tip well.

I took my "burning, churning, aching" ball-sac of warm, thick and highly potent, salty semen and went home. Better luck next time. Hope someone else had a better time than I did at this place.

MG59.

Bowl6666
05-27-22, 07:21
If anyone remembers visiting Comm Ave near BU upstairs next to DD. The short older lady with bolts works there now. She disappeared for a bit when she went back to China. Don't know her name. But, you'll recognize her with her hard boobs. Decent session and offers the full covered compliments.Would you mind sharing more info about it?

Beepers
05-27-22, 14:00
Can't DM you. Can you dm me info, please?

Went to see UTR Vietnamese tonight for a cum guzzling session. After that fuck with dot ave cape Verdean chic, the boiling water protein peaked to maximum level. And you know it is a common occurrence after you unload, the second K cums up soon after, literally.

So I get there, secret location, the usual discreet approach so not to raise the locals attention. I sit on table after exchange cash, HHR, I got my phone set up for some action, all is good and ready. I hear some chatter and then what seems like multiple footsteps coming my way and then she burst in with this other girl. This girl just comes in, hands clutched together, a big smile, must've been in her late 30's, I say maybe 38. She looks like a hoe, I mean, her face just look like it's wanting cock. Don't know if she too was Vietnamese but most likely is, looks it. So the main Vietnamese, Ms Saigon comes to my ears and whispers, 'she do you, she take care of you tonight okay. ' and I'm like oh okay. She's wearing this red top and short black skirt, like a high school girl. Short, she's possibly 5'4 and thick yummy little legs. And boy this girl was just too happy to start on her first day. Well, I dunno if this is her first day, maybe some of you had her but she was very energetic and up to the task. The whole session was weird.

I didn't even get a massage, not that I ever really went for the shit, she didn't even really look like she was into giving a massage either. I sat on the table, my cock went hard 0-60 real quick and I just stayed on my back and she came right next to me and grabbed it. This girl was all giddy and smiley, everything was "Yes". Like hi, hey how you doing, so you new here. She's stroking me softly looking at it and turns to me and says, "yes". I'm like what's your name, are you new at this,. "yes". Umm, so what's your name, I ask again. She says yes and shakes her head. I'm like oh fuck this, she's ready to be had, so I slowly and quickly reach for that crotch and slipped my hands right between her juicy legs only to feel this warm, swollen, I mean swollen meat swallowing her panties. You can feel her pussy lips outside the panties.

I pent a good time just rubbing her pussy but never really went for fingering. I didn't want her to not want FIV and ruin the kitty massage so I just stay there, felt good just like that while she's stroking me. I am ready to bust, no joke. All this time my dick is her hands and this girl is looking back and forth, at me, looks at the cock and smiling and just trying to get me to unload. Then she stops stroking me and slowly starts to lift up her shirt and unveil her cute tits and had a big smile on her face. It was a done deal, I went to grab them, started licking and felt the rush, this chic loved it and was all too happy. I started squeezing them hard, pretty nice little tits, not too big but just amazing, and she starts stroking me harder and my ass is raising up in the air and she knew I was cummin' as I was moaning and her too cause I'm squeezing and sucking them nipples hard. She let's out this big exhale and I just unloaded. There was no way I could've held it back anymore. The whole rush and things going lightning speed fast, it would've had any of you bust as fast I did.

She took it all in stride and actually stroke it all until last drop. Then went to get a towel quick. I looked up at the clock, 15 min tops I was in there. I hear some chatter outside then she comes back and cleans me up. We talk for a bit, I give her 50 bucks and she looks happy and gives me a hug and I grab her ass and man. I felt a sweet little ass, big full panties on but you can feel some ass cheeks. She steps out a bit, I get dressed and Vietnamese walks in asking me if things went good while the other girl stands next to her, I'm like yeah and then she says come on, proceeding to walk me out. I say to her, I am coming back, I'd like to try her again, she says yeah no problem, call or text her. Look at the other girl and wave bye and she smiles and wave back and I was out.

Looked at my phone, 25 minutes tops but I didn't mind. It felt good and this is why you try half to see what can be had. So I am definitely going back for the hour next time and I'm going to see what can be had. I think this chic is definitely YMMV, Boston style.

To the fellas in the More Bang For Your Buck Club (MBFYB) I'll forward you the info, looks like we have 2 girls on deck. I am not going to waste time to try her. Might go back tomorrow, LOL or Friday. She is prime rib for some fucking. My cock is back hard thinking about her already. Can't wait to go back. These are stills from the phone video camera action.

Enjoy!

Mattis1775
05-27-22, 17:36
Can't DM you. Can you dm me info, please?That user is gone.

HappyDave
05-27-22, 18:44
That user is gone.Technically never left us, just reincarnated.

Aardvarks
05-28-22, 07:57
Not a majority of new details in this report just a good visit. Saw Kiki (Coco was available too). Kiki is very cute, thin 5'5" with C cups I've seen her before. 60 for the hour and she offered two girls if I wanted. I did not yesterday. I really got into it with touching and feeling and got her to go to the soft touch faster maybe 15 minutes in. Finger on the love button for a few minutes, CBJ standing, FS 4 positions and a finish on her nips for 150. Hope the next guy got her after a shower because it went everywhere LOL. Supposedly a new girl coming soon "Diana" I think?

And to the monger waiting in the lobby. Sorry bro that was awkward.

Lily1234
05-28-22, 10:14
Was nearby and had te. Stopped by this place on spring street. Told to change into slippers.

Decent half hour massage. A lot of close touching and I rubbed her thigh a bit. All the signs that exteas available but I never specifically ask. Eventually she says times up. Thanks honey. I am sure there are reviews here but am I correct to assume she was cautious. I could propbably be considerd LEO based on my haircut. She did at one point say "you been here before?" I said no first time, but given her hand next to my nuts I did not think it mattered. When I first started this, I would get arroused just walking in but need a little more teasing now so maybe the lack of a raging stiffy threw her off? Or they are legit? Given that three guys knocked while I was there, I doubt it.

HappyDave
05-28-22, 10:26
Not a majority of new details in this report just a good visit. Saw Kiki (Coco was available too). Kiki is very cute, thin 5'5" with C cups I've seen her before. 60 for the hour and she offered two girls if I wanted. I did not yesterday. I really got into it with touching and feeling and got her to go to the soft touch faster maybe 15 minutes in. Finger on the love button for a few minutes, CBJ standing, FS 4 positions and a finish on her nips for 150. Hope the next guy got her after a shower because it went everywhere LOL. Supposedly a new girl coming soon "Diana" I think?

And to the monger waiting in the lobby. Sorry bro that was awkward.They do have a stand up shower there. That was a plus with the old 1 main. Wiwi would come in freshly showered I oftentimes got a nice oiled up Russian and blew it right into that little depression at the bace of her neck. I could tell that during getting supplies for the cleaning of the room she would quickly shower again.

AlexBok
05-28-22, 10:53
So I've been busy with a few young ladies from SA but I would like to find a nice massage parlor preferably owner is the masseuse. I like a good CBJ but shop cleanliness is priority. I appreciate any ideas.

My SA girls are getting more needy and looking to mix it up a bit.

Thanks Alex.

BunnyMeat
05-28-22, 11:50
Was nearby and had te. Stopped by this place on spring street. Told to change into slippers.

Decent half hour massage. A lot of close touching and I rubbed her thigh a bit. All the signs that exteas available but I never specifically ask. Eventually she says times up. Thanks honey. I am sure there are reviews here but am I correct to assume she was cautious. I could propbably be considerd LEO based on my haircut. She did at one point say "you been here before?" I said no first time, but given her hand next to my nuts I did not think it mattered. When I first started this, I would get arroused just walking in but need a little more teasing now so maybe the lack of a raging stiffy threw her off? Or they are legit? Given that three guys knocked while I was there, I doubt it.There are 2 parlors on Spring. One is Sunshine and another one is Orchid. Sunshine is a DIY place and Orchid is FS. Just ask for Cathy. Hope she is still there.

Mattis1775
05-28-22, 11:59
Technically never left us, just reincarnated.Yeah, reincarnated into a pest, unfortunately.

Mattis1775
05-28-22, 12:12
Frequent visitor here and had the same nice session this week. These places in Brookline rarely offers extras, UTC maybe. But, I didn't bother since I know my therapist doesn't like it. She gives a great massage and slow and patient ending. It's all I want and always leave happy. Just going through RubMaps to see what's new and what's been closed, here's some reviews that I can provide from my visits awhile back. Trust me, nothing much will change since most of these places don't rotate:

- Tulip, Oasis and Bebe, older provider, decent massage, sometimes fast motion and doesn't focus on the massage itself, ending is always somewhat of a jackhammer / heavy breathing / dirty talk bullshit for finish.

- Thai House, never been there. But, if it's a Thai place, most likely expensive, may have LB so ask before going into the room.

- Oriental Foot, always rotates, rooms are big. But, every encounter, I ended up with a bad attitude, sometimes younger girl. A girl that hates being there. But, does it for the money. Some of you may not care about that and just wants the HE. But, for me, I want someone to care about what they're doing and have a positive attitude about it. I've had a couple of those, staring into space while jerking my meat. This is the reason I frequent HK Massage, small, same women and I leave happy.

- Spa and Wellness, across from PD, so you can guess what's offered. Never been there.

- Orchid, legit massage. But, very good.

- Nomad, never been there.

Feel free to share some that I missed.

MathGuy59
05-28-22, 12:16
I had planned on driving up to Woburn this morning to see Carly / Bruna. She just posted her ad on CL this morning.

Upon further review, I decided to not visit her. I remember her from 92 Pleasant Street in Norwood when she worked with Jennifer and Carol. Carly / Bruna is about 5'3" and 130 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes. She was very sweet and friendly the few times that I saw her at the Norwood location, but, I am not attracted to her in any way. As I am sure many guys feel, I must feel some type of an attraction with a woman before I decide to inseminate her fertile eggs with my thick, warm, highly potent and yes, SALTY e-JAG-you-Late.

It's just the way I operate, If there is no attraction, then I am not interested.

If anyone has seen her, please, post up on the Board. Good luck.

MG59.

MikeJohns
05-28-22, 15:36
My regular masseuse has gotten to spoiled and now won't even massage me. She just wants to finish me off so here I am guys hoping to find a nice clean shop with a decent massage and extras. Clean place is important, I hate when they just smooth out the top sheet. Covered is ok. Pms are welcome too.

HeadyTipper
05-28-22, 16:15
There are 2 parlors on Spring. One is Sunshine and another one is Orchid. Sunshine is a DIY place and Orchid is FS. Just ask for Cathy. Hope she is still there.I would love some more intel on Sunshine. Have been twice and seen two different providers. Both attractive, good massages and friendly with very subtle teasing. Abrupt ending and out the door. Next time I will push for more, but if anyone has more info it would be much appreciated. Utc with attractive providers and standard finish is all I am looking for. So Mindful fits that bill and I will continue to go there if sunshine is only what it seems to be. Not into DIY. HT.

HeadyTipper
05-28-22, 16:34
I would love some more intel on Sunshine. Have been twice and seen two different providers. Both attractive, good massages and friendly with very subtle teasing. Abrupt ending and out the door. Next time I will push for more, but if anyone has more info it would be much appreciated. Utc with attractive providers and standard finish is all I am looking for. So Mindful fits that bill and I will continue to go there if sunshine is only what it seems to be. Not into DIY. HT.To clarify, abrupt ending meant no happiness. Massage over, good bye.

Griswold
05-28-22, 16:44
Where is this Vietnamese place?

Can't DM you. Can you dm me info, please?

Bowl6666
05-28-22, 17:20
Frequent visitor here and had the same nice session this week. These places in Brookline rarely offers extras, UTC maybe. But, I didn't bother since I know my therapist doesn't like it. She gives a great massage and slow and patient ending. It's all I want and always leave happy. Just going through RubMaps to see what's new and what's been closed, here's some reviews that I can provide from my visits awhile back. Trust me, nothing much will change since most of these places don't rotate:

- Tulip, Oasis and Bebe, older provider, decent massage, sometimes fast motion and doesn't focus on the massage itself, ending is always somewhat of a jackhammer / heavy breathing / dirty talk bullshit for finish.

- Thai House, never been there. But, if it's a Thai place, most likely expensive, may have LB so ask before going into the room.

- Oriental Foot, always rotates, rooms are big. But, every encounter, I ended up with a bad attitude, sometimes younger girl. A girl that hates being there. But, does it for the money. Some of you may not care about that and just wants the HE. But, for me, I want someone to care about what they're doing and have a positive attitude about it. I've had a couple of those, staring into space while jerking my meat. This is the reason I frequent HK Massage, small, same women and I leave happy.

- Spa and Wellness, across from PD, so you can guess what's offered. Never been there.

Feel free to share some that I missed.Not sure if you are talking about the same HK, but I have been to HK in Brookline. They did a good job in 4 hand soft touch, from the back, end with head and foot massage. Well, I had one bad experience. I asked for 60 min 4 hand, and there are only 2 masseuses. One of them left around 45 min for new customer.

For Tulip and Oasis, tulip got more jackhammer, especially when the HE time gets longer. Oasis one is better if you let them know you want slower one. And you can ask for HE first, then do the massage.

By the way, how do you get into Bebe? I called Bebe to open the door, since it is closed. However, it is the Oasis door that open. I only tried once, then I gave up, but I remembered that they are two different numbers.

I didn't find places in brookline that offers more than HE. I guess some independent provider might have one, but I haven't found any yet.

Momo2
05-28-22, 17:31
I had planned on driving up to Woburn this morning to see Carly / Bruna. She just posted her ad on CL this morning.

Upon further review, I decided to not visit her. I remember her from 92 Pleasant Street in Norwood when she worked with Jennifer and Carol. Carly / Bruna is about 5'3" and 130 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes. She was very sweet and friendly the few times that I saw her at the Norwood location, but, I am not attracted to her in any way. As I am sure many guys feel, I must feel some type of an attraction with a woman before I decide to inseminate her fertile eggs with my thick, warm, highly potent and yes, SALTY e-JAG-you-Late.

It's just the way I operate, If there is no attraction, then I am not interested.

If anyone has seen her, please, post up on the Board. Good luck.

MG59.I have not smiled since the Celtics blew their chance last night. I have been a grump since. But then I read this story and I burst out laughing. You should have been a writer for SaturdayNight Live.

Thanks Salty for making the world right again.

MathGuy59
05-28-22, 22:09
When I was ruling the Orlando Board 10 years ago, the writing style and prose I brought the Board was legendary. I strongly encourage all to read Jags Sandbox, along with my hundreds of reviews on the regular Orlando Massage Thread. Senior Member Executive Talent would say that you should read Jags reviews while drinking a cup of coffee! LOL.

Here is a quote from the Orlando Board Sept. Of 2014 from A2 after he banned me. "The Jag continuum lives on and will live on. ".

Indeed, The Jag is alive and well and lives on in PussyMan1/ FLKisser / BallsDeep7/ KingJag and MG59. I am here to assist one and all. And I sincerely thank A2 for allowing me to continue to contribute to this great, incredible Forum which he has run for the past 23 years. After 15 years and spending over 600,000 dollars, I will be retiring from the hobby at the end of the year, so December 31st, 2022 will be my final review.

Between now and then I will post up reviews on great pussy in the area with style, eroticism and e-JAG-you-Lating, climaxes!

Have great Memorial Day Weekend and please, never forget our brave veterans who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

MG59.

MathGuy59
05-29-22, 00:18
[Deleted by Admin]After I see her, I will post up for the Board.

[Deleted by Admin]

When you see her post about it.

A2

TurnOverHoney
05-29-22, 14:15
Anyone TOFTT across the street from 258? I was thinking about it.

Ypkan
05-29-22, 14:16
Went to Bedford yesterday. Met Michelle, nice and clean girl. Standard. 7 for massage. And then flip. She went topless, nice BJ, hands all over and not a clock watcher. .8 for tips.

AlephBetas
05-29-22, 17:01

Nomad gives some great foot massages.

SeanScott4266
05-29-22, 17:20
Went to Bedford yesterday. Met Michelle, nice and clean girl. Standard. 7 for massage. And then flip. She went topless, nice BJ, hands all over and not a clock watcher. .8 for tips.I have always had good service there and the massage has always been on point.

LaChevre
05-29-22, 17:51
After reading recent reviews for Lisa I had to make another trip to Belmont to see her, It has been about four months since my last visit. Was greeted with a big hug and kiss on the cheek and into her first room. Everything was the same for me for our usual routine. Light no oil massage to start, some teasing, then flip at about 10 minutes. Off come her cloths and she climbs on for DATY and oiled HJ while I have complete access to her hard little body, no finger in pussy just over it, play with her ass but she doesn't want a finger in it, love her nipple sucked, nice little B's. Still the great service from her that I have been getting for about seven years now. It' an hour ride for me just to get there but its worth it to me. As I see from other reviews YMMV.

Andir
05-29-22, 22:41
After reading recent reviews for Lisa I had to make another trip to Belmont to see her, It has been about four months since my last visit. Was greeted with a big hug and kiss on the cheek and into her first room. Everything was the same for me for our usual routine. Light no oil massage to start, some teasing, then flip at about 10 minutes. Off come her cloths and she climbs on for DATY and oiled HJ while I have complete access to her hard little body, no finger in pussy just over it, play with her ass but she doesn't want a finger in it, love her nipple sucked, nice little B's. Still the great service from her that I have been getting for about seven years now. It' an hour ride for me just to get there but its worth it to me. As I see from other reviews YMMV.He is talking about Blanchard st if anyone is curious.

Crazyy 69
05-29-22, 23:03
I stopped by the place near the hospital. I know there have been some not so great reports about the owner but there is a new girl there named Mia. She is the real thing. I know you can never be sure of the age but she seems to be on the younger end of the usual girls. I got the hour visit and was very pleasantly surprised. It was all good. I took the hour and got the full time. Service was very good and her body is all natural. I suggest you try there soon as who knows how long she will be around. Your welcome. LOL.

Bishop8891
05-30-22, 05:24
I stopped by the place near the hospital. I know there have been some not so great reports about the owner but there is a new girl there named Mia. She is the real thing. I know you can never be sure of the age but she seems to be on the younger end of the usual girls. I got the hour visit and was very pleasantly surprised. It was all good. I took the hour and got the full time. Service was very good and her body is all natural. I suggest you try there soon as who knows how long she will be around. Your welcome. LOL.Ok you got an hour massage and was pleasantly surprised, but how was she and the massage otherwise?

Electronman
05-30-22, 08:42
Thanks for the recommendation.

Name of spa is Chinese Best Massage? I'm from Michigan where 60 house fee plus 140 to the therapist gets a full menu. Any advice on price point in Boston. I don't want to contribute to inflation.

Any reports on the other store front massage parlors in Chinatown? Yun Yu Spa? Jian Min Massage?Stopped by 40 Harrison and rang the buzzer for Chinese Best Massage. There are several other massage spas on the second floor but I didn't see the talent at any of the other spas, My masseuse was in her late 20's, nice face, decent English but a few extra pounds on her body (but I prefer slender, athletic women so others might find her to be just right). Paid 40 for half hour. Massage started off draped but she was chatty and eventually removed the towel for some teasing. Decent session overall but the menu could have been more extensive. 200 invested but I didn't push on the negotiations, not knowing standard rates in Boston. Might be tempted to repeat but I'd prefer a provider who offers more than a CBJ.

ThizzleHats
05-30-22, 12:00
Found a FS AMP on the South Shore. They seemed like they wanted to be a bit under the radar, and the last good AMP I posted about got ran into the ground, so if anybody has any info to trade then DM me. I hate to do that, but the alternative is a spot potentially getting crushed.

Rupert 2
05-30-22, 14:14
There is no pm ing you.

Found a FS AMP on the South Shore. They seemed like they wanted to be a bit under the radar, and the last good AMP I posted about got ran into the ground, so if anybody has any info to trade then DM me. I hate to do that, but the alternative is a spot potentially getting crushed.

HappyDave
05-30-22, 16:02
Found a FS AMP on the South Shore. They seemed like they wanted to be a bit under the radar, and the last good AMP I posted about got ran into the ground, so if anybody has any info to trade then DM me. I hate to do that, but the alternative is a spot potentially getting crushed.Mail box still full. I know I will type something out 5 times before it goes through and the reply will be a place I already know about and probably reviewed.

ThatsMe1
05-30-22, 16:06
Dreamt of the one opposite to Cleveland circle, 50's mamasan showed up, everything went downhill after that, lack of interest, bad massage, johnny was not interested, tipped 40 and left.

Skiier781
05-30-22, 17:31
Your inbox is full.

Sasuke9015
05-30-22, 17:44
He is talking about Blanchard st if anyone is curious.BTW, I went based on the recent comments as well. Lisa like the reviews say, has a large menu and is very friendly. But, don't go if you get Shirley and want an expanded menu. I saw her and she doesn't do anything other than HJ and otc action.

Trailman44
05-30-22, 19:50
Many of the spas don't want to be reviewed and repeatedly mention it every time I visit. I won't break their request but will provide some information. They are either $60-$70 for the hour massage. I have only been to one or two that won't provide an extended menu ranging from 1. 4 to 2. 0 depending on location and lady.

Peaceful- usually has rotating staff with some hot or miss. Great experiences mostly and experience bordering on a visit to the doctors given their penchant for alcohol spray.

129-have been once but cute provider and a good time.

Main st-solid massage with a great lady.

Albion-was reliable for a number of years but in the last few visits have been disappointing with the quality.

North-it's really a dice roll between grannies and younger providers. Great massage and they try hard to please.

Any questions. Pm. Any other recommendations welcome as well.

Mattis1775
05-30-22, 21:05
Not sure if you are talking about the same HK, but I have been to HK in Brookline. They did a good job in 4 hand soft touch, from the back, end with head and foot massage. Well, I had one bad experience. I asked for 60 min 4 hand, and there are only 2 masseuses. One of them left around 45 min for new customer.

For Tulip and Oasis, tulip got more jackhammer, especially when the HE time gets longer. Oasis one is better if you let them know you want slower one. And you can ask for HE first, then do the massage.

By the way, how do you get into Bebe? I called Bebe to open the door, since it is closed. However, it is the Oasis door that open. I only tried once, then I gave up, but I remembered that they are two different numbers.

I didn't find places in brookline that offers more than HE. I guess some independent provider might have one, but I haven't found any yet.The HK Massage is on Beacon, up the stairs and straight ahead. Small place. 4-hand is a hit or miss and you're correct. If there are only two and one customer comes in, they either tell the client to come back or take the client and double up on the cash. Definitely unprofessional if she walked off. But, 4-hands are awesome massage and the ending is great if they work good together. Anything more from that city is a hard no.

Mattis1775
05-30-22, 21:09
Dreamt of the one opposite to Cleveland circle, 50's mamasan showed up, everything went downhill after that, lack of interest, bad massage, johnny was not interested, tipped 40 and left.Which one was this? Cleveland Circle has three, two in the Boston end and one in the Brookline end, which meets right at the CVS. If you're talking about the one that's downstairs, across from the ice rink, that's a DIY at best. I had one jerk me over the sheets, which was interesting. But, at least she grabbed it. The other made me DIY it while she watched. The Brookline side, which I reviewed is Happy Feet, right at the corner.

TheJagLives
05-30-22, 22:28
Off Washington Street. I called ahead and got Sara or Suri not sure. 40's - 50's mamasan cordial. Nice place very very clean and well articulated. This girl was pretty good looking but it took a while before she loosened up. 5'2" 12 o nice enough ass and decent tits. Smooth skin and hands early 30's. She became much more friendly and accommodating during the session. Draping was optional. She did a great tease with the boys while on my stomach and the ending was too good to believe. She gave me her digits and encouraged me to come back. I will.

SouthShoreGuy3
05-31-22, 05:32
Found a FS AMP on the South Shore. They seemed like they wanted to be a bit under the radar, and the last good AMP I posted about got ran into the ground, so if anybody has any info to trade then DM me. I hate to do that, but the alternative is a spot potentially getting crushed.Messaged you but inbox is full.

ThizzleHats
05-31-22, 08:20
Mail box still full. I know I will type something out 5 times before it goes through and the reply will be a place I already know about and probably reviewed.Sorry mailbox cleared now.

Augustwest
05-31-22, 10:19
He is talking about Blanchard st if anyone is curious.Per google there are two on Blanchard.

Thickx
05-31-22, 10:23
Well stopped by here the other day and saw Shirley and she was great. $60.00 for the house. She was very nice with pretty good English. Great massage for about 30-40 minutes then the tease started which got me fired up. Can't say s wow at took place but tipped $120.00 for an oily B2 B. Will be goi g back very soon.

HappyDave
05-31-22, 10:31
Anyone getting a menu at Mt Auburn with the new girls. Angela is hot as hell but a tease for the most part.

Bishop8891
05-31-22, 11:10
Well stopped by here the other day and saw Shirley and she was great. $60.00 for the house. She was very nice with pretty good English. Great massage for about 30-40 minutes then the tease started which got me fired up. Can't say s wow at took place but tipped $120.00 for an oily B2 B. Will be goi g back very soon.Nice to know about Shirley!!

Pornicasian
05-31-22, 11:40
Well stopped by here the other day and saw Shirley and she was great. $60.00 for the house. She was very nice with pretty good English. Great massage for about 30-40 minutes then the tease started which got me fired up. Can't say s wow at took place but tipped $120.00 for an oily B2 B. Will be goi g back very soon.How did you negotiate? Was more on menu?

What's the cleanup like after the oily B2B?

I have only received the typical HE and otc.

Pornicasian
05-31-22, 11:50
Off Washington Street. I called ahead and got Sara or Suri not sure. 40's - 50's mamasan cordial. Nice place very very clean and well articulated. This girl was pretty good looking but it took a while before she loosened up. 5'2" 12 o nice enough ass and decent tits. Smooth skin and hands early 30's. She became much more friendly and accommodating during the session. Draping was optional. She did a great tease with the boys while on my stomach and the ending was too good to believe. She gave me her digits and encouraged me to come back. I will.Great to see a report on this place. What was the damage and menu?

JakeMonger
05-31-22, 13:24
Was in the area and had the itch, so I figured I'd go for it. Went in with lower expectations considering mixed reviews. Crowded parking lot around lunch time, opted for a walk-in. $. 4 for 30 min. Woman was prob 5'5", thinner and early / mid 40's. Got undressed and laid on the table. Asked for soft / medium, got soft. Some teasing within the first 5-10 min, flip, "lotion?" yes please. One pop, clean up, then a pretty damn good calf and foot massage for the rest of the time. I believe my provider was Amy. Damage $. 8 total.

Shop number prob goes to her cell phone, and she answered quite a few times. Kind of annoying, but going in with lower expectations I shrugged it off because I got what I was there for. I'll be back.

Aardvarks
05-31-22, 13:45
Anyone getting a menu at Mt Auburn with the new girls. Angela is hot as hell but a tease for the most part.99% it's standard service. You may get offered more if you go many many times and establish trust. So prob not worth it. But the HEs are pretty good IMHO.

Johnson686
05-31-22, 16:35
Went to Jin Salem new location, had been to the Colonial Drive address a while back (that's the address listed on rubmaps). New address is 116 Boston St in Salem. Door to the massage parlor is on the right side of the building. Not a great location since you have to stand there right on a busy street after ringing the doorbell. Also, the small building has a couple of apartments, and there's a door to an apartment right next to the MP door. You also have to find a parking spot on the street. The old location was better.

Forgot to ask the woman's name, she was cute and probably in her 40's. Asked for 1 hour. First few minutes were just ok, lots of just squeezing and pressing down on my back, shoulders and legs. Once she started putting on the oil, it got a lot better. Eventually she started teasing the balloon knot, which I usually don't like, but today I went with it, and it got me going a bit. On the flip she asked what I wanted, hand, mouth or "f*cky-f*cky". Yes, she actually said this, and laughed as she said it.

I opted for a naked CBJ and agreed on 120. She took off her clothes; her body was ok. Little bit of a belly but I've seen worse, and I've seen better. She really worked on me but it was taking a long time due to my age and my general dislike of condoms. After at least 5 minutes with no sign I was going to finish, I asked her if I could give her another 30 and lick her pussy. I've actually never done this at an AMP but I needed something to add some excitement. She laid on the table and I started licking. She was shaved where it counted, and there was no bad taste or odor. But after about 15 seconds of that, she suggested we get in a 69 position. I agreed, and we went to town. This lasted at least another 5 minutes; I have to hand it to her for sticking with me and putting in enough effort to get me over the finish line.

After we cleaned up I got dressed, there was no more massage, I think I got shorted on time a little but I had to get back to work anyway so I didn't care. I probably overpaid a bit, next time I might see if we can do the same thing for a bit less. Damage was 60/150 for a total of 210.

Side note. I made a rookie mistake today, usually I only bring cash in and leave everything else in the car. Today I forgot, so when I got undressed I put my watch and wedding ring in my pants pocket. About 10 minutes after I left, I realized I didn't have my wedding ring. Turned around, drove back, and she let me back in the massage room (thankfully it was empty), where I found my ring under the massage table. It had fallen out of my pocket when I got dressed after the massage. Phew!

LongDongTV
05-31-22, 18:13
I noticed over the past few years of going to Yaya (or whatever it's currently called now. Sign says "Bodyworks" outside) that whoever is there provides a great massage but the extras can be hit or miss in terms of quality.

Out of everyone who has been there in the last few years, I'd say Sunny is the best one. Hopefully if she comes back, she'll be around for a while.Went here recently and met Amy. As someone had indicated before, not the most attractive lady but I'm not picky about looks when it comes to AMPs. She's pretty tall as well. I'd say at least 5'8. From afar I thought she was Sunny as she had the exact same outfits Sunny had when I saw her.

I may have jinxed myself as the massage was pretty subpar. The extras were absolutely amazing though. I definitely would see her again before Sunny comes back.

PM for details on the extras if interested.

MrHornBall
05-31-22, 18:14
Off Washington Street. I called ahead and got Sara or Suri not sure. 40's - 50's mamasan cordial. Nice place very very clean and well articulated. This girl was pretty good looking but it took a while before she loosened up. 5'2" 12 o nice enough ass and decent tits. Smooth skin and hands early 30's. She became much more friendly and accommodating during the session. Draping was optional. She did a great tease with the boys while on my stomach and the ending was too good to believe. She gave me her digits and encouraged me to come back. I will.What was the damage?

HeadyTipper
05-31-22, 18:18
Off Washington Street. I called ahead and got Sara or Suri not sure. 40's - 50's mamasan cordial. Nice place very very clean and well articulated. This girl was pretty good looking but it took a while before she loosened up. 5'2" 12 o nice enough ass and decent tits. Smooth skin and hands early 30's. She became much more friendly and accommodating during the session. Draping was optional. She did a great tease with the boys while on my stomach and the ending was too good to believe. She gave me her digits and encouraged me to come back. I will.I know from experience that sometimes you get lucky at Legit places. I was at Siam last week and had 90 minutes with a different girl (I didn't catch her name. Cindy maybe. And she wasn't a looker) and I had a solid, B+ Thai massage. Not even a hint of anything else. So I think your experience was based on your connection with that girl, and probably doesn't reflect on the overall business model there. My guess is she will get a talking to. But congrats.

QuincyFire
05-31-22, 19:57
I followed thru and saw Sofie for the hour she is no kid by any stretch but has a nice body with big naturals she finally got them out for some motor boating while beating the poison out of my pecker. Pretty good looking for Weymouth AMP. Stay safe.Went back to see my older friend with the juggs I was armed with a stack of twenties she got the drift of my visit an said not here, and ushered me out the door. She wanted no part of me and my medication stiffie. So no FS at Yezi to be had.

TonyBaloney69
05-31-22, 22:59
Dominique worked at a massage place in RI and I was able to reach out to her on her FB page. Sent her a message and she quickly responded. It had been a while but she remembered me well and we got together recently. Super duper friendly girl. Portuguese / Brazilian. Attractive mid thirties and a great ass. And tits. She is available to clients that she saw in the past. UTR. 400 for CFS.

ThizzleHats
05-31-22, 23:52
Messaged you but inbox is full.If you were expecting a response from me please resend I accidentally deleted my page of most recent messages, rather than my page of oldest messages.

Fucking inbox limit.

Jake888
06-01-22, 14:40
Location: unit in small building on corner of busy street. No discreet entry.

Parking: parking is limited. Number of side streets with parking options.

Provider: Tried to get her name but could not understand. Thin, flat chest and ass.

Hard to tell age with mask. Guess is late 40's.

Nice personality, language barrier but managed to take direction well. Standard finish.

40/50. No haggling needed.

Not likely to repeat as I like more meat on my providers.

Jake.

VolQuest86
06-01-22, 15:01
Hello guys!

I'm heading up to Boston in a week or so from NC and looking for a good AMP to visit! One with more than the typical HJ. DM some suggestions! Thanks in advanced.

Jimmy Pratt
06-01-22, 16:50
Was in area on Sunday and texted Summer to see if she was available. She wasn't going to be available but she suggested I try another girl, Sofia. I agreed because Summer would never steer me wrong.

I got there at 6 pm, and saw both of them. Sofia is not a spinner, but not unattractive. Massage skills were very good, and she took direction well. Teasing and reach-under while still face down was a good preview of what's to come.

Upon flip, very good slow ending with no rush and excellent skills. Pulled shirt and bra up for me.

I got the full hour (see below) and tipped 60 for the excellent service.

The weird monger: about 10-15 minutes into it, someone rang the bell. As Summer had left, Sofia had to answer. English was a bit of a problem, but I could clearly hear her tell him he'd have to wait about 40 minutes. She probably should have said 'come back in 40 minutes' but he said OK, I'll wait. Back-and-forth, and she puts him in a room and comes back a little flustered. I realized that nobody else was in the shop, so she was concerned about him being alone, especially as we started to hear some noises. I kinda told her that her concerns weren't unreasonable, and she went back and tried to get him to leave again, but whatever was said, he remained in the room. After all this, I was delayed maybe a total of 10-15 minutes so I was worried about getting shorted. But no, she gave me the full hour (or 1:15 including timeouts).

When I was leaving, she was a bit worried about him because yeah, who waits 45 minutes in a room by themselves?

I hope it all worked out for her, and if you were that monger. What the fuck, dude? Why can't you take a hint?

JP.

QuincyFire
06-01-22, 18:04
Went back to see my older friend with the juggs I was armed with a stack of twenties she got the drift of my visit an said not here, and ushered me out the door. She wanted no part of me and my medication stiffie. So no FS at Yezi to be had.I tried my luck at the other end of town, was at the last spa on the left before you hit the next town if you go by buds dispensary you went too far. Was greeted by a fresh face mid thirties not tall nice boobs, but her bra was padded. Better off leaving her mask on unfortunately not terrible.

But in need of a dentist. Got the half I let her peek at my billfold she was super friendly but motivated by cash, my junior was on it meds it was obvious I had little intentions of massage she was experienced in getting the job done complete with 2 oily fingers on prostate. I stopped her and said I want much more, she ask for the hundo I handed it over she stripped got on top for a 69 HJ with fiv. I asked for her digits and got them for fun out of the spa, I have no plan of calling but want to see if I could get them anyway. If I can score her cell number I'm sure anybody can if they ask. I left the name of the establishment, the town and her name out on purpose so I can return for more good times. It's not hard to figure out if you see where like to go in other reviews. I'm sure FS is available with her on the side if that works for you, she is in it for the money. I had a decent time for 40/100 not quite as experienced as Tiff or summer but she's working on it. Not as expensive as those two are. Either nothin else to add I was all done in 15-20 minutes tops. Stay safe.

FinstaLuna
06-01-22, 22:34
Hey guys long time lurker and new to the hobby, wanted to hit up royal Thai tomorrow and was hoping anyone had some insight on the place or recommendations for them. Only thing I have to share is in my limited experience been to health ocean twice and Summers awesome, mid 30's nice rack, no negotiations, great massage. Thanks in advance if nothing turns up might need to see what the hype is with Tiffany over there instead.

TelTheDog
06-01-22, 23:11
Well stopped by here the other day and saw Shirley and she was great. $60.00 for the house. She was very nice with pretty good English. Great massage for about 30-40 minutes then the tease started which got me fired up. Can't say s wow at took place but tipped $120.00 for an oily B2 B. Will be goi g back very soon.Is this the town eastern or a AMP call eastern been hearing about this place but not sure which one it is maybe can pm me.

VolQuest86
06-02-22, 07:53
Does anyone have info on 31X why Spa in Woburn? I'll be staying around that area and was curious if it's worth the visit.

DimSum21
06-02-22, 09:25
Is this the town eastern or a AMP call eastern been hearing about this place but not sure which one it is maybe can pm me.Spa named eastern in town of 'tham.

Griswold
06-02-22, 09:50
What does "s wow at took place" mean? Also, what is b2 b?

Well stopped by here the other day and saw Shirley and she was great. $60.00 for the house. She was very nice with pretty good English. Great massage for about 30-40 minutes then the tease started which got me fired up. Can't say s wow at took place but tipped $120.00 for an oily B2 B. Will be goi g back very soon.

Dices
06-02-22, 10:12
Was in area on Sunday and texted Summer to see if she was available. She wasn't going to be available but she suggested I try another girl, Sofia. I agreed because Summer would never steer me wrong.

I got there at 6 pm, and saw both of them. Sofia is not a spinner, but not unattractive. Massage skills were very good, and she took direction well. Teasing and reach-under while still face down was a good preview of what's to come.

Upon flip, very good slow ending with no rush and excellent skills. Pulled shirt and bra up for me.

I got the full hour (see below) and tipped 60 for the excellent service.

The weird monger: about 10-15 minutes into it, someone rang the bell. As Summer had left, Sofia had to answer. English was a bit of a problem, but I could clearly hear her tell him he'd have to wait about 40 minutes. She probably should have said 'come back in 40 minutes' but he said OK, I'll wait. Back-and-forth, and she puts him in a room and comes back a little flustered. I realized that nobody else was in the shop, so she was concerned about him being alone, especially as we started to hear some noises. I kinda told her that her concerns weren't unreasonable, and she went back and tried to get him to leave again, but whatever was said, he remained in the room. After all this, I was delayed maybe a total of 10-15 minutes so I was worried about getting shorted. But no, she gave me the full hour (or 1:15 including timeouts).

When I was leaving, she was a bit worried about him because yeah, who waits 45 minutes in a room by themselves?

I hope it all worked out for her, and if you were that monger. What the fuck, dude? Why can't you take a hint?

JP.Sofia hurt my back so bad I had to come in to see summer the next day. She's learning I think.

Motoman36
06-02-22, 10:34
Does anyone have info on 31X why Spa in Woburn? I'll be staying around that area and was curious if it's worth the visit.Sally is friendly & fun, open to many options.

WalthamKid
06-02-22, 10:42
Looking for a place where the girl will watch me do it myself. Pm me if you prefer.

Also, where on moody st is sunny?

Momo2
06-02-22, 12:06
Hey guys long time lurker and new to the hobby, wanted to hit up royal Thai tomorrow and was hoping anyone had some insight on the place or recommendations for them. Only thing I have to share is in my limited experience been to health ocean twice and Summers awesome, mid 30's nice rack, no negotiations, great massage. Thanks in advance if nothing turns up might need to see what the hype is with Tiffany over there instead.There are tons of fishing holes in wemouth. Spread out a bit and you can find the good and not so good in town.Use Summer as your benchmark. She is great for what she delivers. You may find others may offer more if that's what you are looking for. It's all part of learning curve. Then share with us your experiences.

Be polite and generous and you will be loved. Also call ahead so you don’t waste your time.

EarlSandwich
06-02-22, 12:24
Meini and Wellness.

Both less than FS.

Over the two I would prefer Wellness because you will get a real massage there.

Standard service 60/40 both places.

At Meini I got bored with the massage and offered her one instead with a foot rub.So I was stuck in construction traffic in front of Wellness today and saw the ladies opening up the shop. Both seemed cute. One in particular with tight yoga type pants had a substantial ass for an Asian. Haven't seen much reported about this place and there a legit sounding yelp / google reviews, Wondering if anyone has any positive or negative experience to report.

Augustwest
06-02-22, 12:36
What does "s wow at took place" mean? Also, what is b2 b?Not that hard.

From context, "s wow at took place" must be "what took place" with some autocorrect noise added in.

B2 b is body to body, used extensively in listings and forums.

Mattis1775
06-02-22, 14:23
Looking for a place where the girl will watch me do it myself. Pm me if you prefer.

Also, where on moody st is sunny?Any place that's reviewed here. Ask them to watch vice helping. They'll still expect a tip.

Griswold
06-02-22, 15:07
I took advantage of having to be in Framingham to visit Cherry Spa on Aberdeen. HH with E-Lee (not sure of the true spelling, but that's what it sounded like). She's middle age, rather tall for Asian, soft skin and perfect naturals. Full UTC roaming, including FIV. Good, therapeutic, medium massage followed by ST and the grab from behind and underneath, followed by the flip, HR and cleanup. If you enjoy a nice, full, natural Bush, she is worth a visit. No haggling or money discussion. I don't know if more is available, but she kept her mask on the whole time. Technically, I was shorted about 5 minutes, but I didn't say anything. If in the area again, I would return.

Rupert 2
06-02-22, 16:03
Sofia hurt my back so bad I had to come in to see summer the next day. She's learning I think.Is that 139 or 732 Moody?

ThatsMe1
06-02-22, 16:43
Which one was this? Cleveland Circle has three, two in the Boston end and one in the Brookline end, which meets right at the CVS. If you're talking about the one that's downstairs, across from the ice rink, that's a DIY at best. I had one jerk me over the sheets, which was interesting. But, at least she grabbed it. The other made me DIY it while she watched. The Brookline side, which I reviewed is Happy Feet, right at the corner.Yup the one opposite to cvs and the t.

Dices
06-02-22, 19:37
Is that 139 or 732 Moody?732. Sofia is nice but yeah like I said, killed my back.

Mattis1775
06-02-22, 20:32
Yup the one opposite to cvs and the t.I never had luck at that one, always left disgruntled vice relieved. Plus, they rotate all the time and it's hard to invest in someone if they're only going to be there for a week or two.

MikeAndKit
06-02-22, 20:56
Despite my retirement from the game I drove past the new location of a fan favorite in the witch city twice today as I had something else going on down there.

Awful awful location zero discretion if they had been truly visited by our least fav uncle not sure why they would move here.

Busy main street across from a super busy ice cream shop and lots of residential apts someone is going to rat this place out really quick.

JayBean
06-03-22, 08:52
I took advantage of having to be in Framingham to visit Cherry Spa on Aberdeen. HH with E-Lee (not sure of the true spelling, but that's what it sounded like). She's middle age, rather tall for Asian, soft skin and perfect naturals. Full UTC roaming, including FIV. Good, therapeutic, medium massage followed by ST and the grab from behind and underneath, followed by the flip, HR and cleanup. If you enjoy a nice, full, natural Bush, she is worth a visit. No haggling or money discussion. I don't know if more is available, but she kept her mask on the whole time. Technically, I was shorted about 5 minutes, but I didn't say anything. If in the area again, I would return.I was in the area the other day and popped in. I did see an older petite but good looking woman but the tanned one with the black mask ushered me in and she took care of me. She actually did a decent job with massage and her technique to finish me was outstanding. She didn't even to to the oil, she knows what she's doing. Not much to look at but got the job done. The entrance is a bit exposed with houses on that side street. May repeat to see the other girl.

MaxMagnums
06-03-22, 14:00
Any places worth visiting near south Boston waterfront?

Jimmy Pratt
06-03-22, 14:59
Went to Eastern in Waltham the other day. Called ahead and asked who is working, she said 'new girl'. Turned out to be yet another Summer. She was pretty hot, actually and wearing a long braided pony tail. Very nice body.

Massage was decent, nothing spectacular but did the trick. Some teasing, and then the flip. I asked for top-up, which she complied and even asked if she should drop her shorts. I was only in mood to see her top. She tried to ask how much I tip, to which I gave standard response of I always take care of you. Very nice ending, rubbing her chest on me and taking direction well. Thought I was going to be shorted almost 20 minutes, but she did give a nice scalp / head massage so in the end was only shorted about 5-10 minutes.

After I dressed, I gave her. 60 which has been my standard for UTC / views. She questioned me, and said 'didn't I give you a good massage? I was taken aback because apparently the going rate, according to her, is now. 80. I gave another $10 and she seemed to still be disappointed. I had to use the bathroom, and I could hear her telling the other girl something in Chinese. A language I understand 0% but her tone said a lot. So, when I got out of the lav I gave her another 10 to bring it up to 80 and told her I'm sorry she was so hurt. I thought I was being perfectly reasonable, but then remembered that some of the providers here are very entitled. I decided that she can have the $10 but I won't be going back there anymore. Just too much haggling and entitlement.

JP.

Rupert 2
06-03-22, 15:11
Went to Eastern in Waltham the other day. Called ahead and asked who is working, she said 'new girl'. Turned out to be yet another Summer. She was pretty hot, actually and wearing a long braided pony tail. Very nice body.

Massage was decent, nothing spectacular but did the trick. Some teasing, and then the flip. I asked for top-up, which she complied and even asked if she should drop her shorts. I was only in mood to see her top. She tried to ask how much I tip, to which I gave standard response of I always take care of you. Very nice ending, rubbing her chest on me and taking direction well. Thought I was going to be shorted almost 20 minutes, but she did give a nice scalp / head massage so in the end was only shorted about 5-10 minutes.

After I dressed, I gave her. 60 which has been my standard for UTC / views. She questioned me, and said 'didn't I give you a good massage? I was taken aback because apparently the going rate, according to her, is now. 80. I gave another $10 and she seemed to still be disappointed. I had to use the bathroom, and I could hear her telling the other girl something in Chinese. A language I understand 0% but her tone said a lot. So, when I got out of the lav I gave her another 10 to bring it up to 80 and told her I'm sorry she was so hurt. I thought I was being perfectly reasonable, but then remembered that some of the providers here are very entitled. I decided that she can have the $10 but I won't be going back there anymore. Just too much haggling and entitlement.

JP.Great talent there, fantastic looking providers.

Over priced and $$$ expectations.

Ella's fault.

Mattis1775
06-03-22, 16:19

After I dressed, I gave her. 60 which has been my standard for UTC / views. She questioned me, and said 'didn't I give you a good massage? I was taken aback because apparently the going rate, according to her, is now. 80. I gave another $10 and she seemed to still be disappointed. I had to use the bathroom, and I could hear her telling the other girl something in Chinese. A language I understand 0% but her tone said a lot. So, when I got out of the lav I gave her another 10 to bring it up to 80 and told her I'm sorry she was so hurt. I thought I was being perfectly reasonable, but then remembered that some of the providers here are very entitled. I decided that she can have the $10 but I won't be going back there anymore. Just too much haggling and entitlement..You can blame the generous Mongers that give over 100+ for standard HE and some nudity. Bickering about the tip is only going to prevent a repeat. I've already had that shit happen to me at another parlor on a DIY and the witch had the nerve to ask for 100. I would've just walked out and said "Thank you".

Aardvarks
06-03-22, 19:23

JP.Yeah it seems like it's others setting higher tip amounts or possibly inflation. I saw somewhere else that FS was going for 2 to 220 in NYC which is insanity. I think HE with full nude and B2 B is 80-100. Just flip up top and pull down bottom should be 60 ish. Mouth I've been doing 100-120 for covered uncovered and FS around here seems to have escalated to 160-180. But it's making me be more choosy about my providers. I feel okay with myself if I pay more and it's a 20 something spinner as opposed to a 50-60 yr old granny. I've also walked out if the negotiations are shitty or the amount is batshit crazy.

I've got a spinner I see regularly at least once a week and it's 40 for the HHR (which she stretches into 45-50 minutes) and some pretty good banging to even it out at 200 total per visit.

But of course everyone is entitled to pay whatever they want.

Zack Lawrence
06-03-22, 20:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TelTheDog
06-04-22, 01:12
So went to the spot next to trade joe in Newton, ring the bell got in called already for a appointment and got into room paid 60 hr cash first, then told me wait 10 min, got underdress and comfy, then was in and ask me to other room was thinking WTF. During message she walk out room 3 time, the message was good since I was tesnse. Alot of teasing was good then door bell rung she left and check. At that point was ffff. Came back ask me to flip over HJ but couldn't finish the job got pissed Jr was out of it. Got dress and look at the clock was under 40 min paid for 60 min, don't go there just overalls bad she wasn't even hot middle 40 probably. Bad experience.

Member #6128
06-04-22, 05:34
Any places worth visiting near south Boston waterfront?Nothing. A 10-15 min walk down summer St into the financial district. Make a left / soft left and head to Chinatown. There are several locations. Or, IMO, Uber to Waltham where menus are often better.

TimLuvsTits69
06-04-22, 08:27
Get with the times shit is expensive. I've been in this game for over 15 years and the going rate was $40 back then. Things cost more now sorry if your SSI has not gone up. Personally if someone is willing to touch your nasty wang then they can ask what they want. If you can't afford it then oh well stay home. It's getting old reading all your complaints. The price is the price.I'm up in NH so a hair cheaper but not much, I've been going to the same place, twice a month for about 5 years, I've been paying 100 for FS the entire time, every once and awhile they have a young girl that rotates in and demands 120, which I paid. The last 6 months the regular girl started asking for 120, which I didn't have the first time she asked because I bring exact, she fucked me anyway so next time I started bringing 120. Now the other day she asked for 140, I only had 120 and she fucked me anyway which was cool, but I probably won't be back anytime soon. Her pussy is super tight but she is old. Has to be 60, I'm just not going to pay 140 for old pussy.

TelTheDog
06-04-22, 13:36
Off Washington Street. I called ahead and got Sara or Suri not sure. 40's - 50's mamasan cordial. Nice place very very clean and well articulated. This girl was pretty good looking but it took a while before she loosened up. 5'2" 12 o nice enough ass and decent tits. Smooth skin and hands early 30's. She became much more friendly and accommodating during the session. Draping was optional. She did a great tease with the boys while on my stomach and the ending was too good to believe. She gave me her digits and encouraged me to come back. I will.Not sure if this info even worth anything, plus user is banned.

A lot of useless and unreliable info from users lately.

Bishop8891
06-04-22, 21:01
Great talent there, fantastic looking providers.

Over priced and $$$ expectations.

Ella's fault.No one fault but your own! Don't go to an expensive restaurant and leave a lousy tip for greet service and food.

There girls make a living providing a good service and if you don't appreciate it then don't go back. There are plenty of low cost girls to give you what you want.

$80 isn't a lot when you enjoyed the massage and she made you feel good.

Andir
06-04-22, 21:16
Does anyone have info on 31X why Spa in Woburn? I'll be staying around that area and was curious if it's worth the visit.Is this where super famous Sarah is working?

Dboy111
06-05-22, 09:15
Hey guys has anyone seen Jenny at Great Rd in Bedford? She's back now. I was wondering how big her tits are? DDs natural? Does she left you play with them titty fuck? Thanks.

NorthShoreKid
06-05-22, 10:03
Angela's shop although I got a different girl named Yumi. Friendly but she kept mask on the entire time. Not really a massage just 20 minutes of teasing and then flip. Good finish and didn't take me long. Damage 45 house 40 tip. She wanted more but I'm still holding firm on 40 tip for basic service.

Flash88
06-05-22, 15:24
Benjamin town, newer business established a couple of years back at location of a previous Chinese Spa. One of those places that it's hard to get a read on. Calls often answered by a guy who is impossible to understand, has that AMP look, but no locks on doors and definitely has female clientele as they do foot treatment and I saw them in the soaking lounges on a visit. Prominent "keep underwear on, no hanky panky" signs on walls. . 6 for a one hour. I was actually looking for a cheap legit session, but.

Ignoring the sign and stripping completely I did leave the towel on. No issues with this, RA was pretty old, plainly dressed and not one you would want to have fun with. Regardless got some more than normal attention to glutes and she seemed to enjoy a bit if a tease. A bit of touching was allowed but she shied away from more than a momentary touch. At the end, I was only offered DIY, which I did avail myself of, but then I left a smaller tip that I would if there was a different ending.

Don't know if this place wants to provide extra service and is just being conservative while waiting for multiple visits, or if this was a strict limit for them. I respect boundaries and may or may not go back again. But unless there is a younger provider, not sure I would go back even if options expanded. If anyone else has been here in last year and had a different experience please let me know.

MrBlackCock12
06-05-22, 16:23
Kangle,

Which a quick review of stories from here will inform you was the worst of the worst. Has been closed by the new Zoning law. Someone is going around getting all of these spas closed:

As reported by Wicked Boston:

The Kangle Spa and Sauna at 325 and. Main St. In Middleton was ordered to close for code and zoning violations that included signs of people living at the business.

It is actually not a big loss. There was another Spa further down the street near the MarketBasket which closed as well. I spanked the monkey in both Kangle and the other place down the street. Mostly out of spite. The woman were not too happy but were nice about giving me something to clean up with.

Sounds
06-05-22, 16:55
Benjamin town, newer business established a couple of years back at location of a previous Chinese Spa. One of those places that it's hard to get a read on. Calls often answered by a guy who is impossible to understand, has that AMP look, but no locks on doors and definitely has female clientele as they do foot treatment and I saw them in the soaking lounges on a visit. Prominent "keep underwear on, no hanky panky" signs on walls. . 6 for a one hour. I was actually looking for a cheap legit session, but.

Ignoring the sign and stripping completely I did leave the towel on. No issues with this, RA was pretty old, plainly dressed and not one you would want to have fun with. Regardless got some more than normal attention to glutes and she seemed to enjoy a bit if a tease. A bit of touching was allowed but she shied away from more than a momentary touch. At the end, I was only offered DIY, which I did avail myself of, but then I left a smaller tip that I would if there was a different ending.

Don't know if this place wants to provide extra service and is just being conservative while waiting for multiple visits, or if this was a strict limit for them. I respect boundaries and may or may not go back again. But unless there is a younger provider, not sure I would go back even if options expanded. If anyone else has been here in last year and had a different experience please let me know.Don't know about that place. Never been there. But have been to other places with the same "signs". Have always ignored the sign and gotten naked. Extras were not a problem.

But seems the talent there may not be worth it even if the sign is ignored.

ThatsMe1
06-05-22, 17:13
Went to oasis, greeted by a busty spinner, mid 30's, all naturals, jackhammer massage with a bit of teasing, otc was allowed, . 6 + . 4, would repeat.

HappyDave
06-05-22, 23:16
Any well performing little spinners at south middle floor or High st?

Thanks.

HD.

JayWalthy
06-06-22, 08:34
Went to oasis, greeted by a busty spinner, mid 30's, all naturals, jackhammer massage with a bit of teasing, otc was allowed, . 6 + . 4, would repeat.Which Oasis?

Aardvarks
06-06-22, 10:53

Thanks.

HD.No one new that I know of. Spinners are Coco, Mimi, one of the Kiki's. Then you get some others like Cici, Candy, Lulu, I had been told there would be some new talent but haven't been in lately. You should definitely call first.

I've been hitting the two on Moody as well as Eastern and CB (after I said never again haha). And Mt Auburn in Watertown.

ThatsMe1
06-06-22, 12:16
Which Oasis?The one in beacon, brookline.

BearJus
06-06-22, 12:33
I've seen the masseuse, Bella, Angie, Anna. In the past, an apartment and city location, very sweet and demure, good massage but legit.

Lilly, the tantra provider is a smoke show, anyone?

Same person augmented sister / twin, photoshop or am I trippin?

https://massage.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/3791616.htm?cat=83

https://tantra.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/5242565.htm?cat=203

Augustwest
06-06-22, 14:57
Try the subway, can't beat the price.

BlackCar01
06-06-22, 15:07
Does anybody know where Nico and Linda from Kenmore Sq. Wound up?

BlackCar01
06-06-22, 15:16
Does anybody know where Nico and Linda from Kenmore Sq. Wound up?

Mmmmmm69
06-06-22, 17:10

Thanks..Amy. Classic spinner, sweet warm with great service.

JohnGlobalCorp
06-06-22, 21:45
I've seen the masseuse, Bella, Angie, Anna. In the past, an apartment and city location, very sweet and demure, good massage but legit.

https://tantra.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/5242565.htm?cat=203She charges 300 for massage only?

JustARub
06-06-22, 23:10
Hey guys has anyone seen Jenny at Great Rd in Bedford? She's back now. I was wondering how big her tits are? DDs natural? Does she left you play with them titty fuck? Thanks.I'm heading to that part of town tomorrow. Which spa? I'm happy to TOFTT to find out!

WayTooNice69
06-07-22, 06:17
Try the subway, can't beat the price.Now that was funny!!

HappyDave
06-07-22, 08:05
Hit high st and forget her name do not mean to pick on looks but poor performance lazy eye was there. Asked for Lili told was at south. Called asked for her and wad met at door by Ray a spinner. In room walks a different Lili ok looks but the event was totally buyers remorse. She aimed to please but a germophobe. Naked roll on table for a handy but no kissy anywhere allowed. Told hr paid for but girls only allowed 30 min Naked. Offering more massage after to run out the clock. This has to be how many times in a row I wish I got the other girl. . 6 for hr rub 1. 0 30 min Naked time. May try the place again but need a different strategy to get what I want. Most guys would be happy with her services but I'm at a different level now.

Dboy111
06-07-22, 10:44
Hey guys, so I'm hearing there's two big busty natural chicks available. Jenny at Relaxation Spa in Bedford and Hannah at Oasis Spa in Brookline. Any intel on these guys? Thanks.

Augustwest
06-07-22, 13:56

https://tantra.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/5242565.htm?cat=203The resemblance begins and ends at "asian".

FoundLounging
06-07-22, 14:35
Hit high st and forget her name do not mean to pick on looks but poor performance lazy eye was there. Asked for Lili told was at south. Called asked for her and wad met at door by Ray a spinner. In room walks a different Lili ok looks but the event was totally buyers remorse. She aimed to please but a germophobe. Naked roll on table for a handy but no kissy anywhere allowed. Told hr paid for but girls only allowed 30 min Naked. Offering more massage after to run out the clock. This has to be how many times in a row I wish I got the other girl. . 6 for hr rub 1. 0 30 min Naked time. May try the place again but need a different strategy to get what I want. Most guys would be happy with her services but I'm at a different level now.This Waltham? What's the address, only aware of 32 south and I thought 2nd floor was closed. Tried searching but no luck.

MrBlackCock12
06-07-22, 15:15
Foot and Body Spa in Andover is a no. Took one for the team her. Cute girl at register cashed me in. Went into a room and got naked. Waited a few minutes and some guy came in threw a blanket over me and started a "I hate this as much as you" massage. Will not repeat. If you try make sure to ask up from who is going to be servicing you. Place seems legit.

HeadyTipper
06-07-22, 16:13
The resemblance begins and ends at "asian".Are you sure Lilly isn't Anna / Sangthip from Cambridge then Newbury Street. When Lily's first ad appeared there was one picture that for me 100% Anna. Bella looks like a 20 year old Anna. HT.

HappyDave
06-07-22, 17:25
This Waltham? What's the address, only aware of 32 south and I thought 2nd floor was closed. Tried searching but no luck.It's been open for a while, sister spa of High st and some think the new owners of 1060. All has been posted on by others.

Member #6128
06-07-22, 19:48
Are you sure Lilly isn't Anna / Sangthip from Cambridge then Newbury Street. When Lily's first ad appeared there was one picture that for me 100% Anna. Bella looks like a 20 year old Anna. HT.Yes, guess she's trying to reinvent herself. Seen Lilly on Newbury St twice. Great spot, clean and totally private. She gets into it. But, both times I saw her she bled on the condom. Turn off but her fukface is made for porn.

HeadyTipper
06-07-22, 20:55
Yes, guess she's trying to reinvent herself. Seen Lilly on Newbury St twice. Great spot, clean and totally private. She gets into it. But, both times I saw her she bled on the condom. Turn off but her fukface is made for porn.Thank you. Any info on Bella? HT.

PaulRew
06-08-22, 10:00
Yes, guess she's trying to reinvent herself. Seen Lilly on Newbury St twice. Great spot, clean and totally private. She gets into it. But, both times I saw her she bled on the condom. Turn off but her fukface is made for porn.Contacted Lilly from the Eros ad recently. Once we got into details she confirmed the Newbury Street address and that it was $500 per hour. I pushed along a little and said I don't normally go that high for non-full service. She responded that she was tantra only and no intercourse. While I do think Anna and Lily are the same person it seems that Lilly's pictures are far more voluptuous like Anna with a boob job and possibly more. Anyway at that price point and lack of menu I'm definitely out. Would love to know if anyone has seen her recently though.

RealNowhereMan
06-08-22, 10:11
Hadn't been there in a long time and thought they had shut down, but the board chatter suggested that one of the Waltham spas had re-opened at Chestnut St in Newton so I checked it out. I don't think anything has changed; same strange interior decorating (I hope you like rattan and woven cord on everything like you're inside a cat scratch toy). Lady I saw (Shasa?) I think was the lady I saw forever ago, or at least very similar. Older, bog-standard rub (albeit she did get on the table a bit to apply some pressure), bog-standard ending (albeit with UTC up top). Just. "meh. ".

Sounds
06-08-22, 12:42
Contacted Lilly from the Eros ad recently. Once we got into details she confirmed the Newbury Street address and that it was $500 per hour. I pushed along a little and said I don't normally go that high for non-full service. She responded that she was tantra only and no intercourse. While I do think Anna and Lily are the same person it seems that Lilly's pictures are far more voluptuous like Anna with a boob job and possibly more. Anyway at that price point and lack of menu I'm definitely out. Would love to know if anyone has seen her recently though.Tantra is code for Over Priced Handjob.

Mattis1775
06-08-22, 15:58
Tantra is code for Over Priced Handjob.To this day, I never did Tantra, even though I wanted to knock it off the bucket list. But, I'm not into the meditation, breathing exercises or whatever holistic bullshit that Tantra has to offer. In the end, most did get a slow and built up HE. I have read here that some didn't even get the HE and paid 400+. I will eventually try it. But, it has to be the right person that I know won't screw me over. I did look into this one awhile back - https://tantra.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/6815951.htm?cat=203, when she was in the Norwell area. But, never pulled the trigger.

Hey, if anyone knows of a local Tantra that gives an amazing session, I'm all ears. But, like Sounds said, it's an overpriced HJ (if that).

Evenings
06-08-22, 16:20
Thinking a 9 pm or 10 pm 1-hour appointment time.

Hagerty
06-08-22, 17:47
Their signs are down and doors are locked. Anyone know what happened?

Hagerty
06-08-22, 19:08
I've read there are a few options at 40 Harrison and I'm not sure which one I took. Someone had the door propped so I just walked in and took the elevator to the 2nd floor. Someone greeted me in the hallway and I was walked to a room. The girl who massages me seemed kinda cute but I couldn't tell because she left the mask on. She was a granny at least, but a little bit bigger than I like. That being said, her boobs looked unreal. At first I was actually excited since she was kinda cute and a bit younger. However, then came the massage.

She left a sheet on my full body the ENTIRE 30 min massage with no roaming or teasing at all. To be honest, I thought it was going to be a legit massage until I told her it was ok to take the sheet off. Then I waved my ass in the air like a mother fkr, pleading that she touches the goods. Finally she starts a little teasing but she either hates doing it or she was just really new to the game. The night was somewhat salvaged once she got her toys out though since they were so nice.

WindyCityBreez
06-09-22, 07:56
Also went to 40 Harrison upon recommendation from you fine gents. Texted ahead of time, and rang buzzer for 2 A (Zoë Spa). Was greeting in hallway by older woman with decent rack. She left mask on entire time. Gave a surprisingly good massage, I really enjoyed it and wondered if that would be it. On flip she teased a bit and then asked if I would give good tip but didn't actually name price. Then gave an excellent HJ. Wouldn't call it a happy ending bc she massaged for another good 10 min after. Good experience, would repeat. Only downside is her answering the phone one or twice and someone else coming in about halfway through for another room, in which you can hear them talking.

I've read there are a few options at 40 Harrison and I'm not sure which one I took. Someone had the door propped so I just walked in and took the elevator to the 2nd floor. Someone greeted me in the hallway and I was walked to a room. The girl who massages me seemed kinda cute but I couldn't tell because she left the mask on. She was a granny at least, but a little bit bigger than I like. That being said, her boobs looked unreal. At first I was actually excited since she was kinda cute and a bit younger. However, then came the massage.

She left a sheet on my full body the ENTIRE 30 min massage with no roaming or teasing at all. To be honest, I thought it was going to be a legit massage until I told her it was ok to take the sheet off. Then I waved my ass in the air like a mother fkr, pleading that she touches the goods. Finally she starts a little teasing but she either hates doing it or she was just really new to the game. The night was somewhat salvaged once she got her toys out though since they were so nice.

Augustwest
06-09-22, 08:12
Thinking a 9 pm or 10 pm 1-hour appointment time.Probably too late for a reply, but I would be surprised if you found a place open after 10, they all seem to close at either 9 or 10.

I did get lucky a few years back, toddling around Chinatown after drinking, and ended up at the place on Edinboro (not sure if it's still there) around 11:30, and caught the AMP in her bathrobe having just showered for bed (seemed to live there), all fresh for some DATY. That was a lot of fun because she seemed to view it as extracurricular (not that I didn't have to pay), but once in a while the stars align.

Augustwest
06-09-22, 08:17
To this day, I never did Tantra, even though I wanted to knock it off the bucket list. But, I'm not into the meditation, breathing exercises or whatever holistic bullshit that Tantra has to offer. In the end, most did get a slow and built up HE. I have read here that some didn't even get the HE and paid 400+. I will eventually try it. But, it has to be the right person that I know won't screw me over. I did look into this one awhile back - https://tantra.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/6815951.htm?cat=203, when she was in the Norwell area. But, never pulled the trigger.

Hey, if anyone knows of a local Tantra that gives an amazing session, I'm all ears. But, like Sounds said, it's an overpriced HJ (if that).The closest I've experienced to Tantra is Leeza in Clinton (formerly Westboro), she offers an amazingly sensual massage with HE, the teasing is totally baked into the rub. She gives you the choice to last for the hour or shoot for two, your call. Good luck lasting the hour. Reasonable rates, tip included as it's a 1-girl shop. She's been discussed extensively here and on the non-asian board. Very nice person too.

Mattis1775
06-09-22, 09:53

She left a sheet on my full body the ENTIRE 30 min massage with no roaming or teasing at all. To be honest, I thought it was going to be a legit massage until I told her it was ok to take the sheet off. Then I waved my ass in the air like a mother fkr, pleading that she touches the goods. Finally she starts a little teasing but she either hates doing it or she was just really new to the game. The night was somewhat salvaged once she got her toys out though since they were so nice.2 A is legit, first door on the right, 2 B straight ahead and 2 D straight and to the left is HE. Both is no more than a HE. 2 D is bigger and cleaner.

Mattis1775
06-09-22, 09:54
The closest I've experienced to Tantra is Leeza in Clinton (formerly Westboro), she offers an amazingly sensual massage with HE, the teasing is totally baked into the rub. She gives you the choice to last for the hour or shoot for two, your call. Good luck lasting the hour. Reasonable rates, tip included as it's a 1-girl shop. She's been discussed extensively here and on the non-asian board. Very nice person too.Good deal. I'll look into it. Thanks.

Mattis1775
06-09-22, 15:15
2 A is legit, first door on the right, 2 B straight ahead and 2 D straight and to the left is HE. Both is no more than a HE. 2 D is bigger and cleaner.Correction - 2 B is bigger and cleaner, use to be Diva Spa if you're searching for reviews.

SteveLynch123
06-09-22, 18:08
Ok you got an hour massage and was pleasantly surprised, but how was she and the massage otherwise?Tried Mia in Nor near hospital. Nice woman-- 40 ish-- with nice body, but not much teasing with massage or later. Firm and wanting to get done. Nice person, can't blame her, but not fun and flirty like Summer.

Bishop8891
06-09-22, 19:10
Tried Mia in Nor near hospital. Nice woman-- 40 ish-- with nice body, but not much teasing with massage or later. Firm and wanting to get done. Nice person, can't blame her, but not fun and flirty like Summer.That place should get busier with all the construction going on at the hospital as they rebuild it over the next several years!

Lots of construction workers will be needing some body work! If the cops don't shut it down first.

GronksCock87
06-10-22, 03:33
Pembroke off 27. Located in an industrial area. Clean place. An attractive younger Asian girl greeted me in the reception area and I was walked to a room. The girl who massaged me was cute. She left the mask on so I could not be sure. Got a good massage and on the flip she finished me off with a fantastic. HE. $$$ including tip.

GronksCock87
06-10-22, 03:48
Nice place in Pembroke and super clean in a industrial plaza. This place is in the general area of the rub joint I just reviewed. Got Tricia who was a decent looking mid thirties masseuse. Good technique and good pressure not too oily and she was eager to please. Excellent finish and hinted on more on the menu. $$.

JohnGlobalCorp
06-10-22, 07:34
No one new that I know of. Spinners are Coco, Mimi, one of the Kiki's. Then you get some others like Cici, Candy, Lulu, I had been told there would be some new talent but haven't been in lately. You should definitely call first.

I've been hitting the two on Moody as well as Eastern and CB (after I said never again haha). And Mt Auburn in Watertown.Interesting there a all three FS spas high st south st and 1060 located on the same town under the same management wonder how many people being grease to make this happen in locations that really wide open and with neighbors Weiwei new place on the second floor Main st which also FS I think it's closed now.

Augustwest
06-10-22, 11:13
Correction - 2 B is bigger and cleaner, use to be Diva Spa if you're searching for reviews.I've done a LOT of DATY at 2 E, but that's the extent of additional services AFAIK. One provider really liked it, had 4-5 o's in a row on a good day.

BryanRoberts
06-10-22, 11:37
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what's going on with the Thai spas in the newton. Where is Cha BA moving too?

KashkaiBoy
06-10-22, 11:47
I'm only a very occasional AMP visitor and so don't follow the boards or the comings or goings very closely. I happened to be running errands in 'tham and stopped for gas and looked up to see the sign for E-stern which rang a bell. On a whim I parked and did a cold walk-in since I had a little time to spare. Once inside I was warmly greeted first by a pleasant looking 'mamasan' in jeans and buttoned shirt behind the counter (I presume the famous Ella?), before a cutie popped out from a back room with a long braid, revealing outfit, and a big smile. I was asked to wash hands and when I didn't know where the bathroom was the mamasan said, "Ah your first time?" -- I had to admit it was. I was led into a side room and got myself ready on the table. Was not terribly disappointed that the cutie was not the person to enter but rather the "mamasan" figure -- I'm guessing high 30's to mid 40's but very fit and attractive. The rest was fun enough, nothing offered on the menu but a standard release and some access to the top. But she was pretty masterful at her craft. When I finished she told me that she usually doesn't offer the services -- "but I liked you" (-- and that next time I should ask for Summer or Sheila (I think). She winked at me when saying the names so I took that to mean that more would be on the menu with them -- which would be more in line with what is reported here about this establishment. Leaving, the cutie (I think Summer) was just hanging out in the reception and she again gave me a big smile and a nice goodbye.

No complaints but it was a bit odd -- I'm not sure why I was not offered the higher-service option but maybe because I was a new face they wanted to check me out first. I might return but again I'm not usually into AMPs so who knows. I probably should have lied and said I'd been there before.

Rupert 2
06-10-22, 17:20
Sounds like you dealt with Ella.

There is more on the menu but requires $$.

No FS as far as I know.

I'm only a very occasional AMP visitor and so don't follow the boards or the comings or goings very closely. I happened to be running errands in 'tham and stopped for gas and looked up to see the sign for E-stern which rang a bell. On a whim I parked and did a cold walk-in since I had a little time to spare. Once inside I was warmly greeted first by a pleasant looking 'mamasan' in jeans and buttoned shirt behind the counter (I presume the famous Ella?), before a cutie popped out from a back room with a long braid, revealing outfit, and a big smile. I was asked to wash hands and when I didn't know where the bathroom was the mamasan said, "Ah your first time?" -- I had to admit it was. I was led into a side room and got myself ready on the table. Was not terribly disappointed that the cutie was not the person to enter but rather the "mamasan" figure -- I'm guessing high 30's to mid 40's but very fit and attractive. The rest was fun enough, nothing offered on the menu but a standard release and some access to the top. But she was pretty masterful at her craft. When I finished she told me that she usually doesn't offer the services -- "but I liked you" (-- and that next time I should ask for Summer or Sheila (I think). She winked at me when saying the names so I took that to mean that more would be on the menu with them -- which would be more in line with what is reported here about this establishment. Leaving, the cutie (I think Summer) was just hanging out in the reception and she again gave me a big smile and a nice goodbye.

No complaints but it was a bit odd -- I'm not sure why I was not offered the higher-service option but maybe because I was a new face they wanted to check me out first. I might return but again I'm not usually into AMPs so who knows. I probably should have lied and said I'd been there before.

Jimmy Weed
06-10-22, 19:18
Pembroke off 27. Located in an industrial area. Clean place. An attractive younger Asian girl greeted me in the reception area and I was walked to a room. The girl who massaged me was cute. She left the mask on so I could not be sure. Got a good massage and on the flip she finished me off with a fantastic. HE. $$$ including tip.Where off 27 in Pembroke? 27 only passes through Pembroke for 2 or 3 miles and is very residential. Are you confusing 27 with 53 or 139?

OriginalBurr
06-10-22, 22:10
I've done a LOT of DATY at 2 E, but that's the extent of additional services AFAIK. One provider really liked it, had 4-5 o's in a row on a good day.That's really exciting because I frequent 2 E but never got more than a HE. If you don't mind, is that recent or in the past and what's the damage? I've also pm-ed you. Thanks!

Member #6348
06-10-22, 22:40
I checked out Sarah. She works out of her house. Easy parking. The most attractive female I have ever had a massage from. Excellent massage. Definitely going to repeat. Awesome service and super friendly. Her place is very clean.

Mattis1775
06-10-22, 22:46
I checked out Sarah. She works out of her house. Easy parking. The most attractive female I have ever had a massage from. Excellent massage. Definitely going to repeat. Awesome service and super friendly. Her place is very clean.Nice review. Do you care to share how you found her so we can give it a try?

Katokay
06-11-22, 00:22
I checked out Sarah. She works out of her house. Easy parking. The most attractive female I have ever had a massage from. Excellent massage. Definitely going to repeat. Awesome service and super friendly. Her place is very clean.Where can we find Sarah?

Mmmmmm69
06-11-22, 07:21
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what's going on with the Thai spas in the newton. Where is Cha BA moving too?They have plans for a location on Washington st in Newton but licensure issues have slowed things down. This transition has dragged on for awhile but they are optimistic for later this month. If you are looking for one of the specific individual girls I may be able to help you. Message me.

LaChevre
06-11-22, 08:14
Where can we find Sarah?Sarah's Bodywork Somerville.

Momo2
06-11-22, 09:10
Nice place in Pembroke and super clean in a industrial plaza. This place is in the general area of the rub joint I just reviewed. Got Tricia who was a decent looking mid thirties masseuse. Good technique and good pressure not too oily and she was eager to please. Excellent finish and hinted on more on the menu. $$.Google says Sunny is in Kingston. How much did it cost you? Not sure what $$ means?

Delanojjjj
06-11-22, 09:30
Google says Sunny is in Kingston. How much did it cost you? Not sure what $$ means?I think he means on rt 53 just north of rt 14 building set back from road attached to at least three other businesses.

Firedog069
06-11-22, 09:52
I think he means on rt 53 just north of rt 14 building set back from road attached to at least three other businesses.No that is the sister spa.

Sunny is: 114 Pembroke St, Kingston, MA 02364.

Whis is actually rt 27 and its accross from the Fire Sta.

RI CheeseHead
06-11-22, 10:22
I checked out Sarah. She works out of her house. Easy parking. The most attractive female I have ever had a massage from. Excellent massage. Definitely going to repeat. Awesome service and super friendly. Her place is very clean.Please PM with how to find her. (And allow PM's).

Sounds
06-11-22, 11:41
Went here recently and met Amy. As someone had indicated before, not the most attractive lady but I'm not picky about looks when it comes to AMPs. She's pretty tall as well. I'd say at least 5'8. From afar I thought she was Sunny as she had the exact same outfits Sunny had when I saw her.

I may have jinxed myself as the massage was pretty subpar. The extras were absolutely amazing though. I definitely would see her again before Sunny comes back.

PM for details on the extras if interested.Amy is still there but is now joined by a new girl Kiki. Slim, large B. Small C naturals.

Very good time. I still prefer Sunny, but Kiki is well worth the visit.

CbrRider
06-11-22, 11:54
Pembroke off 27. Located in an industrial area. Clean place. An attractive younger Asian girl greeted me in the reception area and I was walked to a room. The girl who massaged me was cute. She left the mask on so I could not be sure. Got a good massage and on the flip she finished me off with a fantastic. HE. $$$ including tip.$$$ as in $300?

Sounds
06-11-22, 12:15
$$$ as in $300?Serial troll has already been banned.

Best to not feed him.

Wiseass
06-11-22, 12:16
$$$ as in $300?
Google says Sunny is in Kingston. How much did it cost you? Not sure what $$ means?Gentlemen, I doubt you will receive an answer. You should have checked the Member Label before replying to the post, "Banned Member". Gronk got Gronked!

CbrRider
06-11-22, 12:20
Serial troll has already been banned.

Best to not feed him.I didn't even see that he was banned. Another Asian dumb dumb account I assume.

SlowMo
06-11-22, 13:53
Foot and Body Spa in Andover is a no. Took one for the team her. Cute girl at register cashed me in. Went into a room and got naked. Waited a few minutes and some guy came in threw a blanket over me and started a "I hate this as much as you" massage. Will not repeat. If you try make sure to ask up from who is going to be servicing you. Place seems legit.Oof. Not cool of the register girl to not at least call that out.

Jimmy Weed
06-11-22, 13:57
No that is the sister spa.

Sunny is: 114 Pembroke St, Kingston, MA 02364.

Whis is actually rt 27 and its accross from the Fire Sta.I am pretty sure that Sunny has now rebranded as Asian Angel spa or something like that. Not sure if ownership has changed but the MMS / owner was a crazy unattractive woman but nice if that makes sense. Both sunny and the sister spa had issues attracting any decent talent and the level of extras was rarely more than a HJ. Both locations are very convenient for me but the level of talent and extras still has me driving north.

Jimmy.

Johnson686
06-11-22, 14:11
I checked out Sarah. She works out of her house. Easy parking. The most attractive female I have ever had a massage from. Excellent massage. Definitely going to repeat. Awesome service and super friendly. Her place is very clean.Is this for legit massage only, or are extras on the menu?

Jim Mack
06-11-22, 20:01
Is this for legit massage only, or are extras on the menu?Her website lists her work as "ethical" massage at $160 per hour.

JohnReid
06-12-22, 08:10
Did a search on here but I cannot find my answer.

Did Muzzy relocate after it closed?

If so, where and what has it become?

TYVM.

Ming04
06-12-22, 09:23
Her website lists her work as "ethical" massage at $160 per hour.She will search your number on the sex workers website and let you know that your number is there (with a screen shot pic) and ask why are you reaching out to her if all she offers is a ethical massage (for 160 :/ )

Long story short she end up sending me her cousin pic and number who's located in the seaport are. Asked me to reach out to her because she was super booked. I did not text her cousin because her number came back empty on my search.

Did anyone else had the same experience or were able to book a appointment with her?

Aardvarks
06-12-22, 09:40
She will search your number on the sex workers website and let you know that your number is there (with a screen shot pic) and ask why are you reaching out to her if all she offers is a ethical massage (for 160 :/ )

Long story short she end up sending me her cousin pic and number who's located in the seaport are. Asked me to reach out to her because she was super booked. I did not text her cousin because her number came back empty on my search.

Did anyone else had the same experience or were able to book a appointment with her?Curious what website you mean? There's a monger database out there?

Slart B Fast
06-12-22, 10:46
732. Sofia is nice but yeah like I said, killed my back.Same exact thing happened to me. I asked for medium pressure, had to keep asking her to ease up because was way too hard. Ending was very good. But afterwards had the worst back pain ever. Took a week to recover.

HappyDave
06-12-22, 11:04
Same exact thing happened to me. I asked for medium pressure, had to keep asking her to ease up because was way too hard. Ending was very good. But afterwards had the worst back pain ever. Took a week to recover.I always ask for soft touch right away. No oil need and usually it's just an extended pre flip tease. It I need a real massage I will go to a real massage professional. The girls at the AMPs get more training on how to rub your dick than your back.

SSGuy
06-12-22, 15:01
Finally stopped in to SS Wellness on Bridge St Weymouth. I've been meaning to try this place for awhile now and wish I hadn't waited so long. Easy to find, parking in front and plenty more private parking in back at the rear entrance. The shop is huge with about 6 rooms as far as I could tell. Its decorated beautifully, smelled nice and was spotlessly clean. I met 3 girls there all beautiful. I took an hour and holy crap what a fantastic massage, LMT quality. I'd go back just for the massage but the finish was even better. The hour was reasonably priced and the tip was very fair. Obviously there's a lot I'm not saying but take my word, well worth the time and money!

Rocker17
06-12-22, 18:01
Finally stopped in to SS Wellness on Bridge St Weymouth. I've been meaning to try this place for awhile now and wish I hadn't waited so long. Easy to find, parking in front and plenty more private parking in back at the rear entrance. The shop is huge with about 6 rooms as far as I could tell. Its decorated beautifully, smelled nice and was spotlessly clean. I met 3 girls there all beautiful. I took an hour and holy crap what a fantastic massage, LMT quality. I'd go back just for the massage but the finish was even better. The hour was reasonably priced and the tip was very fair. Obviously there's a lot I'm not saying but take my word, well worth the time and money!The landlord of that building use to rent out a couple rooms in the basement of that house. I met a guy and ended being pretty close with him during the 2010's. There's was a shared bathroom, washer and dryer in the basement and it would always be so funny to see the Asians come scampering down to the basement to wash their mass amounts of sheets. In all that time of hanging out there I never once went in for a massage because I had so many other great spots that were consistent. A lot of my old spots have either closed or changed for the worse.

So I'm interested in trying this place now. As you said, the parking is nice and easy there. It's almost like a hidden spot since it's on a main road and it just kinda blends in so no need to really worry about others seeing or even LE problems. My friend use to sell drugs out of there and it just seemed perfect because of the traffic the MP had. We did quite a bit of drugs in that basement too. Weymo doesn't really seemed to be interested in cracking down on MPs, focus seemed more on the opiate crisis. Sorry, kinda rambling / reminiscing here but just trying to say it's a nice and safe location. Also, from what I saw, I'll second you on it being a clean and good smelling place.

What would you guess the age range of the providers were? Very interested in trying this place out soon. Thanks in advance😁.

HappyDave
06-12-22, 18:19
Finally stopped in to SS Wellness on Bridge St Weymouth. I've been meaning to try this place for awhile now and wish I hadn't waited so long. Easy to find, parking in front and plenty more private parking in back at the rear entrance. The shop is huge with about 6 rooms as far as I could tell. Its decorated beautifully, smelled nice and was spotlessly clean. I met 3 girls there all beautiful. I took an hour and holy crap what a fantastic massage, LMT quality. I'd go back just for the massage but the finish was even better. The hour was reasonably priced and the tip was very fair. Obviously there's a lot I'm not saying but take my word, well worth the time and money!Things we like to hear.

Quality of girls and cleanliness of place you did.

But also.

Name of the girl, menu offered, house fee and tip for the level of service. Bonus points for how open the provider was to direction if she was mechanical or GFE and other similar information. Just because a bunch of people may post standard HJ, more can sometimes be had and a spinner may have GPS but a MILF may give a great rimming.

JohnDick75
06-12-22, 19:01
Curious what website you mean? There's a monger database out there?Yeah could find out the website so we mongers know if we are on it do you know how much we have to lose if our identity is revealed.

Hand Deliver
06-12-22, 19:58
Two places on Great Road in Acton close to each other.

At 481, you can get what you want. At 436, you cannot get what you want, unless you want two very elderly providers. I don't understand how the 436 foot reflexology place gets any business, but it seems they do. IMHO 481 is the winner choice in the area.

Interesting, they both have a good out of the way location entrance, on the left side of a main building.

Momo2
06-12-22, 20:07
Finally stopped in to SS Wellness on Bridge St Weymouth. I've been meaning to try this place for awhile now and wish I hadn't waited so long. Easy to find, parking in front and plenty more private parking in back at the rear entrance. The shop is huge with about 6 rooms as far as I could tell. Its decorated beautifully, smelled nice and was spotlessly clean. I met 3 girls there all beautiful. I took an hour and holy crap what a fantastic massage, LMT quality. I'd go back just for the massage but the finish was even better. The hour was reasonably priced and the tip was very fair. Obviously there's a lot I'm not saying but take my word, well worth the time and money!South Shore guy shouting out for South Shore Wellness. Who are you? You wish you had not waited so Long? Who says that?

How do you judge uf a tip is fair? You were the one who paid it.

I’ve been here 3 times with three different clinicians. All young and pretty. This is a great addition to the South Shore talent pool. So It’s just the self promo that I am against. It’s a little too obvious.

CbrRider
06-12-22, 20:35
South Shore guy shouting out for South Shore Wellness. Who are you? You wish you had not waited so Long? Who says that?

Ive been here 3 times with three different clinicians. All young and pretty. This is a great addition to the South Shore talent pool. So Its just the self promo that I am against. Its a little too obvious.Asian dum dum aka ball sack is back with again.

Katokay
06-12-22, 20:38
South Shore guy shouting out for South Shore Wellness. Who are you? You wish you had not waited so Long? Who says that?

Ive been here 3 times with three different clinicians. All young and pretty. This is a great addition to the South Shore talent pool. So Its just the self promo that I am against. Its a little too obvious.He or she lost me when they said"Its decorated beautifully" . If I had to pick top 10000 things I look for in a mp, it's decor wouldn't make it.

SSGuy
06-12-22, 21:33
He or she lost me when they said"Its decorated beautifully" . If I had to pick top 10000 things I look for in a mp, it's decor wouldn't make it.LOL. Jesus. Because I can put a sentence together and use thise great big words I must be someone else? Scamming you? Lying? What the fuck dude, just take it for what its worth. If its not worth anything to you move along. Are.

Sounds
06-12-22, 23:07
Asian dum dum aka ball sack is back with again.Don't think it is him this time. Just some self promotion on the spas part.

Momo2
06-12-22, 23:11
He or she lost me when they said"Its decorated beautifully" . If I had to pick top 10000 things I look for in a mp, it's decor wouldn't make it.On one of my visits Linda took me around the spa showing off the space she created. I agree it's a nice space but Linda you should let others praise your spa. The ladies I met all gave a nice massage. They wore masks but I asked that they show me their face. Girls we're as all very pretty and under the age of forty. Two out of the three were local ladies. The third was visiting her sister from NH.

Job well done ladies.

Wiseass
06-13-22, 02:06
Asian dum dum aka ball sack is back with again.

Don't think it is him this time. Just some self promotion on the spas part.If I may throw some Water on this Small Fire, as one of the Members of DumDum's Legion of Haters, I can assure you "SSGuy" is not DumDum Reincarnation. SSGuy is just a Solid Regular Customer who has boasted about this Place before under another Account. Obviously the Guy loves this Place for his Reasons.

On one of my visits Linda took me around the spa showing off the space she created. I agree it's a nice space but Linda you should let others praise your spa. The ladies I met all gave a nice massage. They wore masks but I asked that they show me their face. Girls we're as all very pretty and under the age of forty. Two out of the three were local ladies. The third was visiting her sister from NH.

Job well done ladies.Yes, I have been there myself twice earlier this year, but haven't met Linda there or got a Tour of the Place. I agree, it is a Nice, well Decorated, and Clean Place. The Girl I saw there was very Attractive, Great Attitude, and gave a Great Massage. The Room on the left as you walk in is huge with 2 Massage Tables. The Room after the Reception Desk is also big, separated from the Hallway by a curtain (which to me was a negative). My only real complaint would be the 2 Rooms on the left at the end of that Hallway were too small. Both those Rooms had the Massage Table ends butted against the wall. I didn't see 2 other rooms to make a total of 6 rooms, but like I said, I didn't get a Tour and only went Twice. It's the most decorated AMP I've been in, but I've been in others that aren't as decorated and are just as clean and nice looking. Bottom Line, my visit there was enjoyable due to my Massage Therapist.

Lennox65
06-13-22, 05:09
Yeah could find out the website so we mongers know if we are on it do you know how much we have to lose if our identity is revealed.I have heard that there is a review site (similar to this one) where working girls can post info about mongers.

I don't know what they post but I imagine it would be phone numbers and screenshots of time wasters or stalker types.

JohnDick75
06-13-22, 07:04
I have heard that there is a review site (similar to this one) where working girls can post info about mongers.

I don't know what they post but I imagine it would be phone numbers and screenshots of time wasters or stalker types.Hopefully someone can find out what site is last thing we need is phone number and pictures out there hopefully it's just the time wasters and not average mongers.

SSGuy
06-13-22, 09:50
If I may throw some Water on this Small Fire, as one of the Members of DumDum's Legion of Haters, I can assure you "SSGuy" is not DumDum Reincarnation. SSGuy is just a Solid Regular Customer who has boasted about this Place before under another Account. Obviously the Guy loves this Place for his Reasons.

Yes, I have been there myself twice earlier this year, but haven't met Linda there or got a Tour of the Place. I agree, it is a Nice, well Decorated, and Clean Place. The Girl I saw there was very Attractive, Great Attitude, and gave a Great Massage. The Room on the left as you walk in is huge with 2 Massage Tables. The Room after the Reception Desk is also big, separated from the Hallway by a curtain (which to me was a negative). My only real complaint would be the 2 Rooms on the left at the end of that Hallway were too small. Both those Rooms had the Massage Table ends butted against the wall. I didn't see 2 other rooms to make a total of 6 rooms, but like I said, I didn't get a Tour and only went Twice. It's the most decorated AMP I've been in, but I've been in others that aren't as decorated and are just as clean and nice looking. Bottom Line, my visit there was enjoyable due to my Massage Therapist.Vindicated! Thanks Wise!

KashkaiBoy
06-13-22, 10:53
Hopefully someone can find out what site is last thing we need is phone number and pictures out there hopefully it's just the time wasters and not average mongers.A couple of indies have told me that they are part of an informal group / network that shares some info on abusive clients (which could include time wasters, I'd guess) for mutual protection. I'd heard that they share part of their names and last-four-digits of phone numbers. I'm sure they don't share details on all clients b / c that would both be an administrative nightmare, and of course very dangerous to their profession. But yeah, if you're an asshole to a provider there's a good chance you could end up on a blacklist.

TheBoobHound
06-13-22, 11:27
Hadn't visited in a while. I had Lisa on my last visit and was happy to see her again. Very thin body, a body type that can be hard to find sometimes.

Lisa was so nice with me last time. On this visit though she came off cold and the whole thing was a rushed experience. Probably she had a bad day or was in an irritable mood. I'm not sure if I would repeat with her. 60/100 per the standard pricing here.

QuincyFire
06-13-22, 16:45
Vindicated! Thanks Wise!Checked a few spots in Weymouth and Braintree Ya Ya was greeted by Lucy and passed. You should get a look at her in the sunlight not so pretty stopped by Unique Sasha is back she was grabbing my junk in the lobby I'll pass she's like at least 60, passed on Sunshine even after climbing the stairs two young kids with no curves at all. Went in SS on bridge st got Jess decent massage little tease very little got the flip at almost 25 minutes into the hh she rubbed my knees and pointed to my shit I said don't worry about it I'm all set with a 4 minute HJ for a Benjamin. I gave $30 and left. Apple is ok the Jess there is plump but cute naked 69 HJ works for the hundo. Not that it smells there but I've been there 4 times she wears the same outfit for what they make you would think wardrobe would be a priority. Eastern in Braintree next to the restaurant isn't worth your time same with the place before the bridge. Good luck stay safe.

ChipJohnson001
06-13-22, 17:15
A couple of indies have told me that they are part of an informal group / network that shares some info on abusive clients (which could include time wasters, I'd guess) for mutual protection. I'd heard that they share part of their names and last-four-digits of phone numbers. I'm sure they don't share details on all clients b / c that would both be an administrative nightmare, and of course very dangerous to their profession. But yeah, if you're an asshole to a provider there's a good chance you could end up on a blacklist.I hope I'm not on that list. Have been called a time waster, but if you don't put your actual location (Waltham is not Boston) your rates, or any indication of actual services in your ad then I have to waste both our time collecting that info before we even get to scheduling (if we do) and yes, I have a real job w scheduling commitments so I can't just come when it's good for you.

I live when they respond several hours after outreach and ask if you are coming now. Yes, I have been staring at my phone awaiting your response to drive half way across Mass.

HeadyTipper
06-13-22, 19:18
Checked a few spots in Weymouth and Braintree Ya Ya was greeted by Lucy and passed. You should get a look at her in the sunlight not so pretty stopped by Unique Sasha is back she was grabbing my junk in the lobby I'll pass she's like at least 60, passed on Sunshine even after climbing the stairs two young kids with no curves at all. Went in SS on bridge st got Jess decent massage little tease very little got the flip at almost 25 minutes into the hh she rubbed my knees and pointed to my shit I said don't worry about it I'm all set with a 4 minute HJ for a Benjamin. I gave $30 and left. Apple is ok the Jess there is plump but cute naked 69 HJ works for the hundo. Not that it smells there but I've been there 4 times she wears the same outfit for what they make you would think wardrobe would be a priority. Eastern in Braintree next to the restaurant isn't worth your time same with the place before the bridge. Good luck stay safe.I confirm everything you posted. Rt 53,18, and the Landing (and 3 A with Linda) tired and uninspiring. I drive by all these spots every day and just keep going. Sad.

Chorus2004
06-13-22, 21:36
Two places on Great Road in Acton close to each other.

At 481, you can get what you want. At 436, you cannot get what you want, unless you want two very elderly providers. I don't understand how the 436 foot reflexology place gets any business, but it seems they do. IMHO 481 is the winner choice in the area.

Interesting, they both have a good out of the way location entrance, on the left side of a main building.Never been to 481. Google shows it as permanently closed. Any info on this?

You can get a good massage at 436, and you can get more satisfaction. But you need to be a regular who has been working with one person (and asking for her by name) for a long time. Most people don't make that kind of investment in a place when there's easier options out there.

WarEagle1996
06-13-22, 21:44
I finally made my way to Great Rd, and I was not let down! I couldn't understand the girls name for the life of me (and I asked 5 times), oh well! The massage was nothing of my consequence. Not great, but not terrible either. Just an average massage with some nice teasing right before the flip. After flip, she motioned for for BJ, and I agreed, I had already paid. 5 for the HHR and we settled on. 8 for CBJ with her nice B cup titties out and her yoga pants down so I could play with her beautiful Bush. Everything was sensual and done well. After almost 10 minutes, she took off the Saran wrap and finished me off with a well oiled HJ. I'd definitely return. Enjoy guys!!

JohnGlobalCorp
06-13-22, 21:53
I confirm everything you posted. Rt 53,18, and the Landing (and 3 A with Linda) tired and uninspiring. I drive by all these spots every day and just keep going. Sad.Keep this reviews in your memory bank so we can do a full review to follow.

JohnGlobalCorp
06-13-22, 22:05
I hope I'm not on that list. Have been called a time waster, but if you don't put your actual location (Waltham is not Boston) your rates, or any indication of actual services in your ad then I have to waste both our time collecting that info before we even get to scheduling (if we do) and yes, I have a real job w scheduling commitments so I can't just come when it's good for you.

I live when they respond several hours after outreach and ask if you are coming now. Yes, I have been staring at my phone awaiting your response to drive half way across Mass.Here we are, being victimized by the organized criminal enterprise well known as the AMP. This people have some balls to create a reject list, are you fucking kidding, WTF! You bring your business to this shops and they want to act like they are doing you a favor, WOW this is getting way out of hand, how about the fact that at least 70% of reviews are from unsatisfied customers who actually paid for the bad.

Service they provide, how about when they cut you short in time, how about when they lie to your face. This criminal enterprise has the worst service record state name Massachusetts. You can drive 1 hour in any direction and you'll find better service, if they don't like what they do then they can go to work in a restaurant. We are paying customers we deserve respect and good service.

HappyDave
06-14-22, 08:51
Anyone been to 29 x Newton. Reported new owner about the same time as High st. I only seem to be in the area when school is getting out or rush hour and the place is a little bit of a purp walk. That said they advise in all the right places.

Thanks.

HD.

Sounds
06-14-22, 09:52
Here we are, being victimized by the organized criminal enterprise well known as the AMP. This people have some balls to create a reject list, are you fucking kidding, WTF! You bring your business to this shops and they want to act like they are doing you a favor, WOW this is getting way out of hand, how about the fact that at least 70% of reviews are from unsatisfied customers who actually paid for the bad.

Service they provide, how about when they cut you short in time, how about when they lie to your face. This criminal enterprise has the worst service record state name Massachusetts. You can drive 1 hour in any direction and you'll find better service, if they don't like what they do then they can go to work in a restaurant. We are paying customers we deserve respect and good service.Think you got something wrong here. This has nothing to do with AMPs.

The DB being talked about is something used by independent providers if you read through the links.

Herow
06-14-22, 10:00
Here we are, being victimized by the organized criminal enterprise well known as the AMP. This people have some balls to create a reject list, are you fucking kidding, WTF! You bring your business to this shops and they want to act like they are doing you a favor, WOW this is getting way out of hand, how about the fact that at least 70% of reviews are from unsatisfied customers who actually paid for the bad.

Service they provide, how about when they cut you short in time, how about when they lie to your face. This criminal enterprise has the worst service record state name Massachusetts. You can drive 1 hour in any direction and you'll find better service, if they don't like what they do then they can go to work in a restaurant. We are paying customers we deserve respect and good service.I implore you, pick any direction and drive an hour in it. Then drive another, and another. Don't come back.

You deserve neither respect nor good service; you are a schlub paying women who hate you the contents of your social security check so they will touch your dick. Calm down.

BadManBoston
06-14-22, 10:14

Service they provide, how about when they cut you short in time, how about when they lie to your face. This criminal enterprise has the worst service record state name Massachusetts. You can drive 1 hour in any direction and you'll find better service, if they don't like what they do then they can go to work in a restaurant. We are paying customers we deserve respect and good service.Seriously, why does this surprise you? We have websites to review providers and apparently they have some capability to review us. Play safe and it should all work out fine.

I'm surprised people haven't figured this out yet. We want to get as much action for as little money as possible. They want as much money with as little action as possible. This is just a transaction. No one is entitled to anything. We go into this with our eyes open.

If you want a better experience, pay more money.

KashkaiBoy
06-14-22, 11:50

Service they provide, how about when they cut you short in time, how about when they lie to your face. This criminal enterprise has the worst service record state name Massachusetts. You can drive 1 hour in any direction and you'll find better service, if they don't like what they do then they can go to work in a restaurant. We are paying customers we deserve respect and good service.Friend, don't overdo things. The only thing I've heard of is a list among independent providers which only includes real bastards: clients who are violent, abusive, refuse to pay, etc. Even in terms of 'time-wasters' I think the focus is on men who deliberately try to chat up providers for their own amusement and arousal with no interest in ever making an appointment.

Momo2
06-14-22, 12:03
Think you got something wrong here. This has nothing to do with AMPs.

The DB being talked about is something used by independent providers if you read through the links.I have read that there is a website for Escorts that lists A hole clients who don't show up for appointments or who are nasty abusive and unclean. Check out the TER website.

JohnGlobalCorp
06-14-22, 12:28
Friend, don't overdo things. The only thing I've heard of is a list among independent providers which only includes real bastards: clients who are violent, abusive, refuse to pay, etc. Even in terms of 'time-wasters' I think the focus is on men who deliberately try to chat up providers for their own amusement and arousal with no interest in ever making an appointment.As y'all can see this is what we deal with all the time every time we say something they might endanger the interest of a few they're so afraid to lose their chance to see these women they want to shut down anyone who has an opinion against bad service.

I understand what you're saying about independent providers but if you think that This people are not well net work and organize then you're just a fool to believe such a thing so I gave you an example uncle LEO close down Waverley and mount auburn not long later they open three new well organize FS AMPs This a MP business is worth in the billions probably a year so please spare me your sympathy so let me explain this is not about a good for money this is about a service for money which is completely different you have to provide a quality service do you paying customers that's the way it works because if you go to a restaurant and they don't treat you well and the food is bad you want your money back and never come back also.

TheGreatOne22
06-14-22, 12:52
Has anyone been to the Jin Therapy Salem new location?

The phone # is the same and it seems to be the same mamasan when I call, but only one gal working? Sheshee is what I was told her name is? Has any been and has anyone seen her (Sheshee)? If so, would you please LMK if it's worth my time to stop in? I'm obviously looking for more than a HJ.

I really wish that Linda & Lisa would come back?

Mamsan told me today that they lost at least 30% of their customers moving to this new location and that she likes to always have 2 gals on at the same time and to rotate them monthly. But right now it's not busy enough to have 2 gals on?

Any information is greatly appreciated, especially on Sheshee (sp)? Thank you.

Johnson686
06-14-22, 13:00

The phone # is the same and it seems to be the same mamasan when I call, but only one gal working? Sheshee is what I was told her name is? Has any been and has anyone seen her (Sheshee)? If so, would you please LMK if it's worth my time to stop in? I'm obviously looking for more than a HJ.

Mamsan told me today that they lost at least 30% of their customers moving to this new location and that she likes to always have 2 gals on at the same time and to rotate them monthly. But right now it's not busy enough to have 2 gals on?

Any information is greatly appreciated, especially on Sheshee (sp)? Thank you.Here's my review of Jin from May 31. I didn't ask her name but I believe she was the only one there.

Not sure if this link will work for you but it’s post #35584.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5944699#post5944699.

Virgil Dan
06-14-22, 13:07
First visit a little over a week ago. Providers name was Cici (you can spell or pronounce is however you will) and she seemed to be the only person there. Probably the same one Johnson saw. 40/160 for hhr and cfs. Parking is a PITA.

BTW, Greatone clear your inbox.

Dan.

Any information is greatly appreciated, especially on Sheshee (sp)? Thank you.

Bozscaggs
06-14-22, 13:21

Service they provide, how about when they cut you short in time, how about when they lie to your face. This criminal enterprise has the worst service record state name Massachusetts. You can drive 1 hour in any direction and you'll find better service, if they don't like what they do then they can go to work in a restaurant. We are paying customers we deserve respect and good service.The 'police' who take the payoff from the owner / management.

FrogPilot
06-14-22, 14:05
No one is entitled to anything.That is a great and very true statement right there. A lot of the men that complain on this site do just sound like entitled asshole babies.

This AMP game is so fucking easy. If someone is constantly having bad experiences maybe they need to take a look in the mirror.

I leave the majority of my sessions fully satisfied. From time to time do I have a less than stellar experience? Of course, that's the nature of the service industry in general. I simply don't see that provider again and I move on with my life.

How, you might ask, do I manage to consistently get what I want? It's not because I'm god's gift to women or particularly charming or smart. It's very simple.

- I respect the provider's boundaries.

- I'm not a white knight, but I'm not cheap either.

- I'm clean, freshly showered, clean clothes.

- I'm clear and direct about what I want and what I'm willing to pay for it, none of this "don't worry, I tip very well" nonsense, I fucking tell them, this is what I want, this is what I'll pay, how would you feel if someone asked you to do a job and was vague about the pay rate and just said "don't worry, I'll pay you well", I'd hope you'd tell them to fuck off.

- if we can't agree on a price I salvage what I can from the session, take the $40 HJ and move on.

- oh and here's another tip for guys that cry about haggling, when they ask you to name a price, come in 20 or 40 under what you're willing to pay, then if they haggle you come up a bit, they get to feel like they got a little more and you move on to what you came there for.

Can't believe I had to write that shit but it's clear some people could use some help here.

Aardvarks
06-14-22, 14:20
Anyone been to 29 x Newton. Reported new owner about the same time as High st. I only seem to be in the area when school is getting out or rush hour and the place is a little bit of a purp walk. That said they advise in all the right places.

Thanks.

HD.Dave don't bother. Though the ads posted seem to indicate young providers it is all 50+ yr old grannies. I was offered more than standard service and I declined. I actually probably should have just left when I saw my masseuse. But I felt bad. Had to tap into my mental spank database to reach success.

HappyDave
06-14-22, 14:34
Dave don't bother. Though the ads posted seem to indicate young providers it is all 50+ yr old grannies. I was offered more than standard service and I declined. I actually probably should have just left when I saw my masseuse. But I felt bad. Had to tap into my mental spank database to reach success.Thanks lots of other proven options around.

BuckWheat45
06-14-22, 14:56
There are a few sites including them, TER and SB that have a link for girls to "blacklist" clients. The problem is that guys use burner phones and there is no fucking way, unless the girl has actually seen the guy that the girls will be able to blacklist all of them. So, if a guy is a no show, he gets cock blocked and just goes out and buys another burner. Also, guys. Never ever send a girl a real photo of yourself if she asks for one.

BuckWheat.

I have read that there is a website for Escorts that lists A hole clients who don't show up for appointments or who are nasty abusive and unclean. Check out the TER website.

BuckWheat45
06-14-22, 15:01
WOW! Lily is sooooo fucking hot! Holy Shiite. I saw her yesterday.

PM for info.

BuckWheat.

AlexHernandez
06-14-22, 16:35
I am new to this hobby. Have been going to CB and the 13 X Moody St.

In CB I prefer going to Coco over Amy since she teases a lot from min 1 and has bigger boobs than Amy.

However recently I prefer going to 13 X Moody St. Have received massages from Coco (different from one in CB) and Summer over here. In my most recent visit Summer event went for 2 pops.

BlueSkyBos
06-14-22, 16:43
Hadn't visited in a while. I had Lisa on my last visit and was happy to see her again. Very thin body, a body type that can be hard to find sometimes.

Lisa was so nice with me last time. On this visit though she came off cold and the whole thing was a rushed experience. Probably she had a bad day or was in an irritable mood. I'm not sure if I would repeat with her. 60/100 per the standard pricing here.I was there a few days ago. Lisa wasn't there anymore. There are two new girls from Taiwan.

I tried the one named Rose. Not bad at all. Definitely will repeat.

Delanojjjj
06-14-22, 20:25
That is a great and very true statement right there. A lot of the men that complain on this site do just sound like entitled asshole babies.

This AMP game is so fucking easy. If someone is constantly having bad experiences maybe they need to take a look in the mirror.

I leave the majority of my sessions fully satisfied. From time to time do I have a less than stellar experience? Of course, that's the nature of the service industry in general. I simply don't see that provider again and I move on with my life.

How, you might ask, do I manage to consistently get what I want? It's not because I'm god's gift to women or particularly charming or smart. It's very simple.

- I'm clear and direct about what I want and what I'm willing to pay for it, none of this "don't worry, I tip very well" nonsense, I fucking tell them, this is what I want, this is what I'll pay, how would you feel if someone asked you to do a job and was vague about the pay rate and just said "don't worry, I'll pay you well", I'd hope you'd tell them to fuck off.

- if we can't agree on a price I salvage what I can from the session, take the $40 HJ and move on.

- oh and here's another tip for guys that cry about haggling, when they ask you to name a price, come in 20 or 40 under what you're willing to pay, then if they haggle you come up a bit, they get to feel like they got a little more and you move on to what you came there for.

Can't believe I had to write that shit but it's clear some people could use some help here.Words to live by!

Play the game. Either in or out.

We all have choices to make.

Motoman36
06-14-22, 20:51
First visit a little over a week ago. Providers name was Cici (you can spell or pronounce is however you will) and she seemed to be the only person there. Probably the same one Johnson saw. 40/160 for hhr and cfs. Parking is a PITA.

BTW, Greatone clear your inbox.

Dan.Have you seen the ads for the old location on Colonial Rd. Salem with new number?

Sounds
06-14-22, 21:19
Checked a few spots in Weymouth and Braintree Ya Ya was greeted by Lucy and passed. You should get a look at her in the sunlight not so pretty Sunny is back now at the establishment formerly known as Ya Ya in Braintree. Sunny is the opposite of "not so pretty".

SlickWilly007
06-14-22, 21:49
Anyone get ANY more than a really good no funny business massage at Tai Chi?

Not lookers in there- but I wouldn't mind a little HE.

It really is a good straight up massage.

Thanks.

HeadyTipper
06-14-22, 22:02
Went recently for an hour. Yuyu. Looks 5, massage 7, tease 8. Put another monger in the other room and rushed the ending. Topless. HE was jackhammerish. 60 and 40. Will not rush back. HT.

Rome400
06-14-22, 23:41
That is a great and very true statement right there. A lot of the men that complain on this site do just sound like entitled asshole babies.

Can't believe I had to write that shit but it's clear some people could use some help here.True words! In all my time doing AMPs I have only failed to get a HE once and it was a place with just curtains, no walls, and a woman was getting a massage and she still let me play with her ass. I attribute it to my AMP personality (BTW I'm super baked on gummies).

Aardvarks
06-15-22, 07:46

In CB I prefer going to Coco over Amy since she teases a lot from min 1 and has bigger boobs than Amy.

However recently I prefer going to 13 X Moody St. Have received massages from Coco (different from one in CB) and Summer over here. In my most recent visit Summer event went for 2 pops.Agreed on CB I like both current providers. Coco is the better looking but Amy is pretty good too. My second time with Amy she did teasing from start to finish so maybe YMMV. Have not tried both at the same time but got offered that recently for $140 tip total (plus massage fee). May try that next time.

Azn Lvr
06-15-22, 08:51
In all my time doing AMPs I have only failed to get a HE once and it was a place with just curtains, no walls, and a woman was getting a massage and she still let me play with her ass. I attribute it to my AMP personality (BTW I'm super baked on gummies).Haha, that is a good story! Did you just feel her ass or finger it? So a woman was getting a massage next to you?

HappyDave
06-15-22, 09:15

However recently I prefer going to 13 X Moody St. Have received massages from Coco (different from one in CB) and Summer over here. In my most recent visit Summer event went for 2 pops.My understanding is Moody st usually has an expanded menu and CB is almost strictly are and T though they may drop laundry.

ChipJohnson001
06-15-22, 09:23

Can't believe I had to write that shit but it's clear some people could use some help here.If this site had a like button I would be pounding it for this post. Absolute truth. If you don't like the service you get, go elsewhere. If you feel like you get bad service everywhere, it is DEFINITELY you.

Speaking of, one place I visited recently and where I have really never been disappointed is Fragrance in China Town. If you someone who thinks a HJ should still be $40 don't go. It is more expensive than other place, with $80 house fee for 1 h. However, the massage is always good, the women are always attractive, and the finish is good to great basically every time. Basically nothing beyond hand finish, but sometimes full nude, full contact, full make out can be had along with that hand finish, so lots of fun for the non FS crowd.