PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Volvos40
01-14-17, 10:48
I'll be up there next week. Any thing with 10 miles of Concord?

HappyDave
01-14-17, 10:59
So, there I am leaving one of my favorite Qtown AMP's, chatting with my provider. As I'm walking out, another monger was at the locked, front door, waiting to go in. I do what I always do when I walk out of an AMP. Head down, move fast, blend in. Three steps onto the crowded sidewalk and I hear this guy yell out to me "how was it, Any extras? WTF? Seriously? I came so close to walking back and punching this idiot in the fucking throat. At first I thought it was some guy busting balls but when I looked back, I saw him go in with the girl I just left. I'm Hoping she just pulled him in, read him the riot act, and kicked his stupid ass out.

C'Mon. Man. Try a little. It's hard to be discreet when you have some asshole yelling shit like that on Newport Ave.

SPS.At least he did not have a camera with a new england cable news sticker or flash a badge. Couple times when admiral st was packing us in a waiting room or more recently in the crowded halls of harmony or waiting area of nms I was tempted to mumble out "Jackson" and see who responds.

Jack617
01-14-17, 13:01
Clear your inbox.

RI CheeseHead
01-14-17, 14:28
I'll be up there next week. Any thing with 10 miles of Concord?Marrett Rd in Lex.

JohnBoy69
01-14-17, 23:53
Went by Chi last night at about 5:30 and all lights were off. Is there trouble in the Garden City?It could be that they are celebrating the New Year (Rooster) early. Haha.

Cockadoddle doo!

Dickpalmer
01-15-17, 01:09
I'll be up there next week. Any thing with 10 miles of Concord?You can try Refreshment Bodywork in Acton at 60 Great Rd. It shares a parking lot with a dentist which could make you uncomfortable. I was there a couple months ago when I was up for work. I got the standard service (don't remember provider's name) but as always YMMV. I had a good experience and will repeat when I'm back in the area. 6+. 4.

DP.

MishMash
01-15-17, 01:22
Fellas, get while the gettins good.

Got a half today. Drew Candy. 110 lbs. Very cute. Great hair. Nice little body. Firm bees.

This girl had her hand on my dick virtually the entire time. FINALLY a girl that does it right.

On the flip asked for tits. She said 80 I said fine. I asked right away if she fucked. She said no, just blow. She wanted 100 for that. No thanks.

Nice little tits with balloon shaped thick nipples.

This girl is a fantastic actress. Excellent moaning while I sucked, squeezed and twiddled. Climbed up while jerking and put her pussy right near my face. Her crotch was soaked.

Very very well done.So at this point she offered to blow you for $20. The problem was saying yes to an $80 handy!!

Rito1
01-15-17, 13:29
Seen the BP ad for One Day Spa and it looked like it might be worth a visit. I made an appointment and headed over. It is right around the corner from the court house on the side street. Plenty of parking. I head in and the 1st thing I notice it that this is a real spa and there are 3 women there getting services. The owner of the place greets me and tells me that another lady will be doing my massage. As soon as I see her we made eye contact I and recognized that I have seen her before at another AMP. This lady however has no looks or sex appeal. I wanted to just walk out but couldn't. So I got a half ass massage with lots of ass rubbing. After the flip massage me until time was up and then asked if I wanted anything else massaged. I said nope and she looked surprised. Dressed and went out to the desk to pay. (They do not take your money beforehand.) Gave her a Ten dollar tip which she did not appear to be happy with and left. The owner looked much better but I don't know if she is giving Hr. The advertise heavy on 4 hand massage but those were the only 2 working so she might also do massages. But I don't think I will go back.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-staff-perfect-new-year-special-asian-girls/37783279

Trigger Point Massage / Swedish / Shiatsu / Foot Reflexology.

Recaperate Massage / Body Scrub Combination.

If you looking for great massage we give a slow.

Very relaxing full body massage.

Our room is set up to.

Provide the most comfortable environment with a wide table.

Warm massage oil, candles, relaxing music.

NEW Nice, Hot Girls, cute Chinese Girls.

Therapist* This is GOOD massage service.

Provide service to both men and women.

(nice, cute and beautiful Chinese Girls).

WE'LL TREAT YOU LIKE A KING!

* New Open Now Special *.

= * = New Year Special = * =.

Couple Massage: $109/60 min.

Four Hands Massage: $90/60 min ($99 with Hot Stone).

Foot Reflexology: $39/60 min ($49 with Hot Stone).

Add: 7 Foster St Quincy, MA 02169.

Rito1
01-15-17, 13:43
Went to The tree after I left Quincy. Got A 4 hand massage which I have done many times before. It was great as always. My only complaint was both girls only allowed otc. Usually it utc or they remove stuff. But still had a good time.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5956103205.html

Excellent Massage by Asian Masseuses (36 quincy ave braintree).

We offer the very best in FULL BODY MASSAGE.

Our staff of beautiful Asian know just how to relieve stress through nice relaxing massage.

CLEAN PRIVATE ROOMS with PROFESSIONAL & BEAUTIFUL massage therapists.

Our goal is to give you a massage that you will never forget.

Come and find out why we are the BEST MASSAGE in town!

Four hands 60 minutes /$80.

60 minutes /$60.

30 minutes /$40.

Foot massage 60 minutes /$49.

7 days / Week 9:00 am-9:00 pm.

Tel: 781-xxxx318 Add: 36 Quincy Ave Braintree MA 02184.

NewOld
01-15-17, 14:29
Meh. I'd rather have the 20! And can't really suck a tit while her head is way down there.

So at this point she offered to blow you for $20. The problem was saying yes to an $80 handy!!

Ace In Natick
01-15-17, 18:13
Ditto on that, she did pull her melons out during the HR but she said she never would get involved with a client for BJ or FS. She would only go that far with someone she was dating.

Thp.Is the provider there named Yumi? If so, I was wondering where she went as I used to see her quite often when she was in Wellesley. She was always a willing and flexible provider.

Honolu
01-16-17, 14:24
Hi Guys.

Does anyone know where Sarah went after Bejing closed?

Thanks.

Pika Pepper
01-16-17, 19:44
Someone reported that she was at Lotus Flower in Lexington on Muzzey St, but I cannot confirm. Please report back if she is indeed there or not.

Hi Guys.

Does anyone know where Sarah went after Bejing closed?

Thanks.

GamaDude
01-16-17, 19:51
Went to The tree after I left Quincy. Got A 4 hand massage which I have done many times before. It was great as always. My only complaint was both girls only allowed otc. Usually it utc or they remove stuff. But still had a good time.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5956103205.html

Excellent Massage by Asian Masseuses (36 quincy ave braintree).

We offer the very best in FULL BODY MASSAGE.

Our staff of beautiful Asian know just how to relieve stress through nice relaxing massage.

CLEAN PRIVATE ROOMS with PROFESSIONAL & BEAUTIFUL massage therapists.

Our goal is to give you a massage that you will never forget.

Come and find out why we are the BEST MASSAGE in town!

Four hands 60 minutes /$80.

60 minutes /$60.

30 minutes /$40.

Foot massage 60 minutes /$49.

7 days / Week 9:00 am-9:00 pm.

Tel: 781-849-0318 Add: 36 Quincy Ave Braintree MA 02184.I assume with 4 hand you tip them both 40? So all in it's 160?

JohnnyOceans2
01-16-17, 20:17
Haven't been thru Waltham in a while and used to frequent 32 South and Beijing. What would be my best choice if I wanted to explore the watch city?

Oxy Moron
01-16-17, 20:22
Haven't been thru Waltham in a while and used to frequent 32 South and Beijing. What would be my best choice if I wanted to explore the watch city?I visited Crescent Street 4 times last year. Standard fare, enjoyable results.

OM.

Rito1
01-16-17, 21:40
I assume with 4 hand you tip them both 40? So all in it's 160?That is correct sir.

Mr Bao
01-16-17, 23:57
Strolled in and only saw receptionist and walked out as she was eating and don't know if this is the spot. It's zen spa. Anyone know where on the other floor is the better one or I'm just confused?

HowardSprague
01-17-17, 08:46
I visited Crescent Street 4 times last year. Standard fare, enjoyable results.

OM.I'll second that.

Honolu
01-17-17, 11:56
Someone reported that she was at Lotus Flower in Lexington on Muzzey St, but I cannot confirm. Please report back if she is indeed there or not.I called Lotus and the numbers disconnected so I went by and they look to be closed. I hope someone can let us know where she surfaces.

Lokki
01-17-17, 15:58
So, there I am leaving one of my favorite Qtown AMP's, chatting with my provider. As I'm walking out, another monger was at the locked, front door, waiting to go in. I do what I always do when I walk out of an AMP. Head down, move fast, blend in. Three steps onto the crowded sidewalk and I hear this guy yell out to me "how was it, Any extras? WTF? Seriously? I came so close to walking back and punching this idiot in the fucking throat. At first I thought it was some guy busting balls but when I looked back, I saw him go in with the girl I just left. I'm Hoping she just pulled him in, read him the riot act, and kicked his stupid ass out.

C'Mon. Man. Try a little. It's hard to be discreet when you have some asshole yelling shit like that on Newport Ave.

SPS.Long time lurker, out of the game, but had to respond.

This same thing happened to me last Thursday as I was walking out of the thai place across from the library. As soon as I get out of the door this guy pops out from behind an older blue truck, and starts asking me if I got lucky, then basically starts yelling "Did you get a happy ending!" I closed in next to him hoping he'd stop yelling happy ending out on the side walk, was getting strange looks from passers-by. Started grilling me on whether it was good or not. Told him it was all totally legit but a good massage. Then he's trying to show me a spa business card for a spot in RI, told him I'm out of the game and all set. Then he's trying to get on about street walkers and again I told him all set. He was looking for a new spot in Quincy, said he couldn't find any, I sent him in the direction of Ocean to get away from him. Was wondering if he was a undercover or a kook.

Scraggy
01-17-17, 18:05
It could be that they are celebrating the New Year (Rooster) early. Haha.

Cockadoddle doo!Called Chi today and they're business as usual. Except that the lovely Amy is gone forever.

Member #5431
01-18-17, 13:49
Long time lurker, out of the game, but had to respond.

This same thing happened to me last Thursday as I was walking out of the thai place across from the library. As soon as I get out of the door this guy pops out from behind an older blue truck, and starts asking me if I got lucky, then basically starts yelling "Did you get a happy ending!" I closed in next to him hoping he'd stop yelling happy ending out on the side walk, was getting strange looks from passers-by. Started grilling me on whether it was good or not. Told him it was all totally legit but a good massage. Then he's trying to show me a spa business card for a spot in RI, told him I'm out of the game and all set. Then he's trying to get on about street walkers and again I told him all set. He was looking for a new spot in Quincy, said he couldn't find any, I sent him in the direction of Ocean to get away from him. Was wondering if he was a undercover or a kook.If you think you have a run in with LE even if it's the smallest remote possibility. Why would you ever write about it here? You are assentially handing them your screen name and ruining your chances at anonymity. Just sayin.

Izmiz
01-18-17, 15:05
I live close, been wanting to go to this place for a while but was scared they are all TS's.

So I did some research and found out that Tan is actually a girl.

So too an hour, got a very good massage and Tan was amazing.

It was on the floor so no touching while face down but once flipped everything was smooth.

All up and down touches and playing and left happy.

That being said was a little expensive and was hoping for more.

But maybe next time.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5964648513.html

Finder117
01-18-17, 19:13
So a few weeks ago I went over to platinum in Pembroke. The place is as sketchy as hell. Looks like someone's house, and I heard noise upstairs during my rub.

The rub here was cheap enough, . 4 / hh, finish was. 4 I don't recall the girls name, not very pretty at all. The rub itself had very little rub and essentially all tease. I did the turn WAY early and she grabbed a hold of my cock. She said $100 for "everything" (to touch I think) said I had 40. Pull out her tits. Hands + Russian for finish.

Looks: 4/10, rub quality: 3/10, finish quality 6/10.

NorthShore123
01-18-17, 20:08
If you think you have a run in with LE even if it's the smallest remote possibility. Why would you ever write about it here? You are assentially handing them your screen name and ruining your chances at anonymity. Just sayin.Because he's trying to look out for other members. The LEO can't do anything to him from his post anyways.

ARegularGuy
01-18-17, 20:56
He is a nut case. Cops don't broadcast their questions and they don't care if you had a happy ending or not. They already know you did.

ARG.

Long time lurker, out of the game, but had to respond.

This same thing happened to me last Thursday as I was walking out of the thai place across from the library. As soon as I get out of the door this guy pops out from behind an older blue truck, and starts asking me if I got lucky, then basically starts yelling "Did you get a happy ending!" I closed in next to him hoping he'd stop yelling happy ending out on the side walk, was getting strange looks from passers-by. Started grilling me on whether it was good or not. Told him it was all totally legit but a good massage. Then he's trying to show me a spa business card for a spot in RI, told him I'm out of the game and all set. Then he's trying to get on about street walkers and again I told him all set. He was looking for a new spot in Quincy, said he couldn't find any, I sent him in the direction of Ocean to get away from him. Was wondering if he was a undercover or a kook.

HappyDave
01-19-17, 09:03
If you think you have a run in with LE even if it's the smallest remote possibility. Why would you ever write about it here? You are assentially handing them your screen name and ruining your chances at anonymity. Just sayin.Highly doubt that's a cop, most likely a nut job or reporter doing a story or a community person like city councillor looking into how spred the AMPs are.

Ccup2
01-19-17, 15:12
That's amanda.The woman with the burn mark is lucy. That's the name she gave me twice.

Ccup2
01-19-17, 15:13
Is the the one with curly hair and the burn mark on her arm?

You paid house plus $100 or $100 total?Told me her name was lucy, not Amanda and I asked twice.

NewOld
01-19-17, 15:38
Told me her name was lucy, not Amanda and I asked twice.Well since we all know these girls change their names constantly, it's obviously the same girl. Not sure how many curly haired burn victims are giving out HE. SO for the benefit of everyone that's been going there for quite a while, it's Amanda.

Kebrady7
01-20-17, 13:44
Long time reader, first post. Stopped into place on Canterbury a few weeks back. Drew a cute spinner (30's) with some well done bolt on's. Massage was nearly non-existent and more of a light rub. Some good teasing before she smacked my ass to flip. Silent negotiations lead to a great CBJ with access to the bare C's. Good experience and will repeat.

Q: If anyone knows a good go to quickstop provider for a BBBJ or CBJ, Pass me a PM. Preferably north of Boston / Merrimack valley area. Preferably not an AMP. Sometimes just want a quick stop in.

Dboy111
01-20-17, 18:58
So I called 54 middlesex Turnpike in Bedford and asked for Coco because I was told by someone on here that she's a beautiful masseuse with a big, perfect, round, soft rack but I was told by the lady on the phone that she doesn't work there anymore. Does anybody have any information about this and does anybody know any other places that has a masseuse with big perfect tits because I want to check one out this weekend and they're really hard to find. It's rare but I know some people know. Nothing better than getting a handy by a busty Asian.

Pika Pepper
01-20-17, 20:06
So I called 54 middlesex Turnpike in Bedford and asked for Coco because I was told by someone on here that she's a beautiful masseuse with a big, perfect, round, soft rack but I was told by the lady on the phone that she doesn't work there anymore. Does anybody have any information about this and does anybody know any other places that has a masseuse with big perfect tits because I want to check one out this weekend and they're really hard to find. It's rare but I know some people know. Nothing better than getting a handy by a busty Asian.Over the last few years, Sarah at Beijing, Bobby / Mia at JJ Bodywork (and earlier RiverSt & Marrett), and Angela at CherryBossom have been the providers that I thought had the best tits, without being fat or big boned. Only Angela is still around and her tits are the smallest of the three, but still quite nice. They are fake though, if that matters to you. Yumi at NL in Norwood also has biguns, but she is fat IMHO.

An alternative suggestion is to go to Hooters in Shrewsbury, get drunk, then head over to Envelope or Canterbury for a nice end to the evening.

Momo2
01-21-17, 21:02
Strolled in and only saw receptionist and walked out as she was eating and don't know if this is the spot. It's zen spa. Anyone know where on the other floor is the better one or I'm just confused?If your looking for Classic Massage, its right next door, #67 on the second floor. Stopped by today for the first time.

Set up is similar to Zen. Door was slightly opened. I knocked and met Cici who showed me in and took my money. Cici is in her late thirties maybe early forties. Then met a younger lady who says its her second day. She is young and good looking. Like the photos you see in BP ads. She claims to be 24 yrs old and that feels about right. Spoke limited english but she had an app on her phone. I asked for a medium rub and got a mediocre rub.

Would I repeat, only if I wanted to see how much I could develop this relationship overtime. Right now it was a simple OTC, HE.

I think she has the personality that could bloom with familiarity.

Goku86
01-23-17, 00:13
Wow never had a massage like that, can I get the name and place?

So I went to the parlor a week or two ago. Went late to see my regular and I was raging hard. They closed before I can get in so I really needed to drop the boiling water in my gut. So I opted to try a new spot and just needed the release.

Got to Hancock street late, this spot is new. The mamasan who met me at the door was a middle aged asian lady, fair skin, fresh face looking and a nice little round rack. Definitely doable. I go upstairs and she directs me in, very friendly and outgoing. Asked a lot of questions, where I'm from, if this is my first time, work, how did I know this place blah blah blah. I answered all with fanfare, no hesitation, just happily replied with a smile and it made her feel easy I guess because she tapped me on the ass after last question. I knew I was in.

She directs me in the room, there was another girl there but was making some noise in the next room, probably with a client. I still would have taken the mamasan as she is not even a mamasan per se but was just acting the role. She could get it if she came in to massage me. So I go in room, I thought she was going to be the one but in comes this cute, thick girl. I mean she has a pretty face. So pretty, I kept telling her and I reached and touched it. She's so shy too. Kept saying she doesn't want to do anything more then what house allows.

I convinced her to let me take off her clothes and get a nice ass job. I came all over her stomach and Bush. I had a bucket load. She kept saying oh my god, hurry please, you cum so much. As if someone was coming, and I'm saying to myself, 'what's the rush? But it made me more horny. I think it was her acting skills.

Make long story short, she gave me her number and we've talked since and says she doesn't mind I share. I am willing to let you try this spinner. I even have her pics to share. Her prices are average for the regulars. She's willing to go to your place and service you. She's right here in the south shore.

If you got a hot trade for me. This beauty is waiting for you as she told me specifically, she wants clients. Hit me up and be ready to share.

M Scores Easy
01-23-17, 09:40
So I called 54 middlesex Turnpike in Bedford and asked for Coco because I was told by someone on here that she's a beautiful masseuse with a big, perfect, round, soft rack but I was told by the lady on the phone that she doesn't work there anymore. Does anybody have any information about this and does anybody know any other places that has a masseuse with big perfect tits because I want to check one out this weekend and they're really hard to find. It's rare but I know some people know. Nothing better than getting a handy by a busty Asian.I told you about this place over a month ago, and you kept asking about it on this board. If you're a veteran of this hobby, you know these girls rotate heavily.

Also you keep saying I said she was beautiful. Never did. Big tits? Yes. Don't ask for info if you are not going use it.

Htfd1996
01-23-17, 09:55
Any word on this place? Can't seem to find any sort of review or details on this place. What's on the table? And what are therapists like?

TRex69
01-23-17, 11:05
Any word on this place? Can't seem to find any sort of review or details on this place. What's on the table? And what are therapists like?I went once a while ago and have opted not to go back.

I believe there are 2 there. Thai and Brazilian.

I went to Brazilian. Weird set up. I had to wait in one room and was dealing with one girl who said they were doing a 4 hand.

After a while I went into a different room with different girl but she was hot.

But she was not offering more than HE and I wanted more.

Maybe I got her top off but don't remember.

Damage was typical.

Sorry if this is not totally helpful.

Herow
01-23-17, 11:09
Wow never had a massage like that, can I get the name and place?Don't feed the troll son. There's nothing there for you to learn, just the deranged fantasies of a sexual predator.

BobYahoo
01-23-17, 22:07
Coming up to Lowell area next week from Atlanta. Any tips on AMPs or UTR locals? PM please any details!

Dboy111
01-24-17, 07:43
Can Someone Please Give Me A Busty Asian Provider Around The Boston Area That I Can Checkout Today And I'll Write A Nice Review After. There Has To Be Someone. Anybody?

M Scores Easy
01-24-17, 08:16
Can Someone Please Give Me A Busty Asian Provider Around The Boston Area That I Can Checkout Today And I'll Write A Nice Review After. There Has To Be Someone. Anybody?You've asked the same thing on 4 posts. Give it up. I gave you info that you never used. C'Mon. You're a senior member. Act like one.

Mr Bao
01-24-17, 10:52
Can Someone Please Give Me A Busty Asian Provider Around The Boston Area That I Can Checkout Today And I'll Write A Nice Review After. There Has To Be Someone. Anybody?Quincy, you'll get the old and busty, enjoy granny stuff!

Pika Pepper
01-24-17, 11:26
Can Someone Please Give Me A Busty Asian Provider Around The Boston Area That I Can Checkout Today And I'll Write A Nice Review After. There Has To Be Someone. Anybody?What you want is at Busty Asian Dolls aka Boston Asian Dolls. Not an AMP but they rotate very beautiful and busty ask an thru Boston.

DoubleDippin
01-24-17, 11:56
Quincy, you'll get the old and busty, enjoy granny stuff!A few of those old and busty grannies do a pretty good job at knocking your socks off.

I guess with their age comes the ability to please which so often times is not obtained from the young spinners that are sought.

HappyDave
01-24-17, 12:24
Quincy, you'll get the old and busty, enjoy granny stuff!Angel is well known for her rack.

Ccup2
01-24-17, 13:12
What you want is at Busty Asian Dolls aka Boston Asian Dolls. Not an AMP but they rotate very beautiful and busty ask an thru Boston.Tried them before and gave them a lot of info and in the end said no. So just an FYI, just bc you share info does not guarantee enterance.

ARegularGuy
01-24-17, 14:00
I drew Tina, a short pudgy woman maybe 50 years old. Place is really run down and filthy. Massage was sub par, zero tease, extremely limited roaming and a finish so uninspired I had to "concentrate. " Other providers have apparently given better and more enthusiastic service (according to rmaps) but that doesn't make-up for how dirty this place is. I was here once maybe 8 years ago and experienced similar treatment. No third chances from me.

ARG.

Dboy111
01-24-17, 15:53
You've asked the same thing on 4 posts. Give it up. I gave you info that you never used. C'Mon. You're a senior member. Act like one.I never give up man. I'll find the Busty One she's out there. I'm chasing the dragon right now and I'll find it and I'll tell the world. Just wait young grasshopper.

RI CheeseHead
01-25-17, 02:07
Coming up to Lowell area next week from Atlanta. Any tips on AMPs or UTR locals? PM please any details!Try the Lowell thread.

M Scores Easy
01-25-17, 09:11
I never give up man. I'll find the Busty One she's out there. I'm chasing the dragon right now and I'll find it and I'll tell the world. Just wait young grasshopper.I bounced two or three emails to you privately, giving you info on two busty girls. You never went. Now you keep asking. Don't waste our time by asking, then no going.

By the way, there's plenty of busty Asians around. Just drive to a few places and do some recon on your own.

RI CheeseHead
01-25-17, 11:39
I bounced two or three emails to you privately, giving you info on two busty girls. You never went. Now you keep asking. Don't waste our time by asking, then no going.

By the way, there's plenty of busty Asians around. Just drive to a few places and do some recon on your own.Please clear inbox.

Dboy111
01-25-17, 11:41
I bounced two or three emails to you privately, giving you info on two busty girls. You never went. Now you keep asking. Don't waste our time by asking, then no going.

By the way, there's plenty of busty Asians around. Just drive to a few places and do some recon on your own.I called both places recently and they don't work there anymore. I aprreciate that info but I'm looking for somewhere else now if anybody knows. If there's a lot where else?

DoubleDippin
01-25-17, 12:03
I called both places recently and they don't work there anymore. I aprreciate that info but I'm looking for somewhere else now if anybody knows. If there's a lot where else?It's apparent you don't understand the part where the girls ROTATE out. There are relatively few AMPs that retain the same girls. Just because you called and so and so wasn't there doesn't mean that there wasn't a girls that is busty working. You have to enter the door to see what you have.

TRex69
01-25-17, 16:57
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5974605302.html

Been there a few times in the past but not in a long long time.

I drive by there daily. I thought they were closed but they just have better window shades. I stopped going because I usually desire more than they offer. Draw Julie (I think that's what she said but possible Jenny) She was short with big tits. Maybe in her early 40's. Somewhat attractive.

Asked for a half hour. 5. She gave a decent firm massage. I was optimistic because she kept rubbing her pussy on my hands. Minimal tease. Negotiated on flip. Would not consider FS or BJ. Wanted. 4 for HR and. 6 for topless. She was firm on negotiation but eventually agreed to HR with titty fuck for. 6.

I remembered why I stopped going there but it that is the service you seek it may be fine.

The place is very clean and very discreet.

Damage for hh $. 1.

Pass on any better Asian places if you have them.

Momo2
01-25-17, 21:38

I drive by there daily. I thought they were closed but they just have better window shades. I stopped going because I usually desire more than they offer. Draw Julie (I think that's what she said but possible Jenny) She was short with big tits. Maybe in her early 40's. Somewhat attractive.

Asked for a half hour. 5. She gave a decent firm massage. I was optimistic because she kept rubbing her pussy on my hands. Minimal tease. Negotiated on flip. Would not consider FS or BJ. Wanted. 4 for HR and. 6 for topless. She was firm on negotiation but eventually agreed to HR with titty fuck for. 6.

I remembered why I stopped going there but it that is the service you seek it may be fine.

Damage for hh $. 1.

Pass on any better Asian places if you have them.They rotate personnel every 30 days on the first like clock work. I know the provider TRex speaks of. She is cute and she has a limited menu with fixed prices. Some have complained about the upsell. Its only an upsell if you don't know the menu and the price and they don't know your preferred level of service. After the first visit they will get to know you and the upsell stops. But if you are looking for more then go somewhere else as you won't find it here.

TRex69
01-26-17, 09:28
They rotate personnel every 30 days on the first like clock work. I know the provider TRex speaks of. She is cute and she has a limited menu with fixed prices. Some have complained about the upsell. Its only an upsell if you don't know the menu and the price and they don't know your preferred level of service. After the first visit they will get to know you and the upsell stops. But if you are looking for more then go somewhere else as you won't find it here.I like the setup, privacy and cleanliness there and the convenience is unmatched but they have historically only gone so far.

The places that I end up going are usually in apartment complexes and the value services / cost don't usually do it for me.

Occasionally there will be a good apartment girl who is hot and does some elements of GFE (rare though for AMP) but then they are on a 10 day rotation.

You can never completely trust the word of the mamamsan and it becomes a crap shoot on a new girl. If someone does a review here it becomes outdated soon.

The ones in hotels with the hot fake pics offering nuru are also intriguing but end up disappointing with no real massage and definitely no nuru (I did have real nuru once in Houston and it remains one of my best experiences ever).

I have seen Jackie a bunch of times and the service can be good the upsell sucks and the house and shower are atrocious and that keeps me form going back along with the occupants of the other room.

I loved Livia in Chelsea and hope she returns and have not found the value prospect with her other suite mates. (If anyone has any recs there I'd love to hear about them).

So still looking for that regular until Livia returns or a decent UTR on and Shore (working on this and I'd be happy to share any successes with active sharing participants).

Happy hunting.

Plemo
01-26-17, 11:50
Visited again. Nice girls, but there is always an upsell to deal with, often with "pay extra now". Avoid if you can't deal with this. But once settled, very good rubs, tease and finish. Jennifer, nice C's, Jojo, nice B's and good russians. Clean place, parking in the back with private back entrance. Normal fare for hh and h and normal tips expected. Will repeat.

M Scores Easy
01-26-17, 13:42

Damage for hh $. 1.

Pass on any better Asian places if you have them.I've always been a fan of this place. Girls are always decent looking. There was this one girl there about a year ago, Coco, who had porn star looks. If anyone knows where she is working, I would love to do a repeat.

It seems titty smashing is the limit with most of the girls here. I don't mind.

Jeevs
01-26-17, 14:15
Tried them before and gave them a lot of info and in the end said no. So just an FYI, just bc you share info does not guarantee enterance.They now accept p411 if you have an account reach out to them that way.

MJ541
01-26-17, 17:22
Visited recently. Agree the 1060 lady was attractive, attentive, and refined. She provided a good massage and a standard ending. Nice young woman, who works there part time.

I had two problems. One. Verbal communications was really difficult. Her English is almost no existent. Two. I said I did not want to use Baby Oil because it is hard to get off and has a strong scent. I am not sure what she used, Baby Lotion (but I came out smelling like I'd showered in Baby Oil. I had take a shower immediately and put my clothes in the laundry. Do all Asian places use baby oil? I wish these places understood and used non-scented lotion.

DannyTheMan
01-26-17, 17:56
Have there been any reviews on Thai places near Logan?

Haven't seen any but I am looking for info. I assume the places are standard Thai. Expensive, possibly attractive, fake ad photos.

Yello Tail
01-26-17, 19:52

Haven't seen any but I am looking for info. I assume the places are standard Thai. Expensive, possibly attractive, fake ad photos.I've walked into 7 foster a few times when in the area. Always seems to have one old woman and one LB. I have never stayed. Could be why no reviews.

333 usually has one woman and one LB working. They seem to turnover often. Standard Thai fare and prices.

Yello Tail
01-26-17, 19:55
Visited recently. Agree the 1060 lady was attractive, attentive, and refined. She provided a good massage and a standard ending. Nice young woman, who works there part time.

I had two problems. One. Verbal communications was really difficult. Her English is almost no existent. Two. I said I did not want to use Baby Oil because it is hard to get off and has a strong scent. I am not sure what she used, Baby Lotion (but I came out smelling like I'd showered in Baby Oil. I had take a shower immediately and put my clothes in the laundry. Do all Asian places use baby oil? I wish these places understood and used non-scented lotion.More often than not, baby oil seems to be in play because its cheap. I don't like it either. I suppose we good bring our own massage oil. Other thing to hide from the SO.

MishMash
01-27-17, 00:05

Haven't seen any but I am looking for info. I assume the places are standard Thai. Expensive, possibly attractive, fake ad photos.Haven't been for a year. Went and was sent to a room to wait. Very cold. Then a dumpy white girl.

Comes.

In and apologized and turned the heat on. Took forever so I told her we were done and I'd pay for a half hour. We went back to the person who took my money and explained how it was freezing and I wasn't staying and would just pay for a half hour. She starts giving me twenties and before I knew it I was down $20 only. She then realized I had too much. It was too late. Told me she isn't supposed to give refunds. Oh well. Haven't been back.

Jack A Dogov
01-27-17, 01:11

I had two problems. One. Verbal communications was really difficult. Her English is almost no existent. Two. I said I did not want to use Baby Oil because it is hard to get off and has a strong scent. I am not sure what she used, Baby Lotion (but I came out smelling like I'd showered in Baby Oil. I had take a shower immediately and put my clothes in the laundry. Do all Asian places use baby oil? I wish these places understood and used non-scented lotion.

More often than not, baby oil seems to be in play because its cheap. I don't like it either. I suppose we good bring our own massage oil. Other thing to hide from the SO.I don't have anyone to hide anything from but I don't like the baby oil either. At every place I go to I always ask to see the bottle of oil first. If they ask why (which is rare) I tell them I have sensitive skin and am allergic to some oils. At 1060 they will do the massage without the oil if you ask.

HappyDave
01-27-17, 09:18
More often than not, baby oil seems to be in play because its cheap. I don't like it either. I suppose we good bring our own massage oil. Other thing to hide from the SO.I always ask for soft touch, typically no oil involved in that and its a solid tease start to finish.

Ccup2
01-27-17, 15:05
I always ask for soft touch, typically no oil involved in that and its a solid tease start to finish.I say that at all places, that way with me lying their naked with no covers they know why I am there.

SirPsychoSexy
01-27-17, 20:39
Ugggg. My go to girl was busy so I thought I'd bop around Qtown to see what's going on. I hit Oval 1st. Ad says new girls but same old same old (including that cabbage smell) tried 59 coddington and was tempted by Anna but again, same old same old. Slipped over to see and are on water but the woman in the bebe shirts seemed annoyed and wasn't very friendly. I asked for half hour and she kept insisting- 1 hour. Fucking upsell and I just walked thru the door. Nice tits but not worth it so I walked. On my way out, I thought I'd visit Fiona at crescent. She's gone back to the motherland and the old lady who constantly picked at her nose grossed my out. She kept digging while she kept saying "try me" - pass.

If anybody can recommend somebody worth visiting in the Quincy area (under the radar, on the radar, over the radar) please feel free to shoot me a message.

SPS.

Mr Bao
01-27-17, 23:19
Ugggg. My go to girl was busy so I thought I'd bop around Qtown to see what's going on. I hit Oval 1st. Ad says new girls but same old same old (including that cabbage smell) tried 59 coddington and was tempted by Anna but again, same old same old. Slipped over to see and are on water but the woman in the bebe shirts seemed annoyed and wasn't very friendly. I asked for half hour and she kept insisting- 1 hour. Fucking upsell and I just walked thru the door. Nice tits but not worth it so I walked. On my way out, I thought I'd visit Fiona at crescent. She's gone back to the motherland and the old lady who constantly picked at her nose grossed my out. She kept digging while she kept saying "try me" - pass.

If anybody can recommend somebody worth visiting in the Quincy area (under the radar, on the radar, over the radar) please feel free to shoot me a message.

SPS.Take a troll in Braintree and see as Quincy has been disappointing to me. Weymouth is ehhhh. Tried one near a busy main road, forgot the place as it has been years.

SirPsychoSexy
01-28-17, 10:10
I think today marks the beginning of Chinese New Year. Year of the Rooster. I may venture out today and celebrate my cock!

SPS.

Rito1
01-28-17, 13:12

SPS.You got more balls that me. I can't bring myself to go to Oval since the bust on tv. Maybe if they got a super hot girl. (LOL).

JohnBoy69
01-28-17, 17:53
I think today marks the beginning of Chinese New Year. Year of the Rooster. I may venture out today and celebrate my cock!

SPS.Where you going to celebrate? Aren't they all closed for a few days?

SirPsychoSexy
01-28-17, 20:24
I dropped in to an oldie on Fayette but she had an appointment coming in 5 minutes. I think she said her name was Loni. Kind of average looking but had a milf vibe I was digging. I may go back. After that I drive up the street to 299. Hit the 2nd floor looking for Lilly but she not around. Then, hit the first floor and took 30 with CiCi. Not a looker but always a good time.

SPS.

Where you going to celebrate? Aren't they all closed for a few days?

Rito1
01-28-17, 22:25
I dropped in to an oldie on Fayette but she had an appointment coming in 5 minutes. I think she said her name was Loni. Kind of average looking but had a milf vibe I was digging. I may go back. After that I drive up the street to 299. Hit the 2nd floor looking for Lilly but she not around. Then, hit the first floor and took 30 with CiCi. Not a looker but always a good time.

SPS.I thought Fayette was always a no go. Am I wrong?

SirPsychoSexy
01-29-17, 09:50
I didn't stay because of her incoming appointment but I definetly got a vibe from Loni. She was very flirty and gave me "the look" when I asked if would enjoy my visit. I may try to go back later this week but it's a little out of the way.

SPS.

I thought Fayette was always a no go. Am I wrong?

Dboy111
01-30-17, 07:47
Could someone give me the best Asian place in the Boston area, I'm going to check one out this week, really in need of a massage. Any recommendations for good places in Boston or is Boston dried up now? I'll leave my review after as always. Thanks.

Ccup2
01-30-17, 11:05
I thought Fayette was always a no go. Am I wrong?Just bc someone is flirty does not mean there are extras to be had. Place is always a no.

Chuggo
01-30-17, 15:58
Could someone give me the best Asian place in the Boston area, I'm going to check one out this week, really in need of a massage. Any recommendations for good places in Boston or is Boston dried up now? I'll leave my review after as always. Thanks.Dude -- The best? That's an impossible question. What are you into? Highly therapeutic with a nice happy ending from an ancient lady? Whole hour tease? Table shower? Younger ladies? 4 handed? Feather touch? This is why there's 50 Eskimo words for snow too much variety and very subjective. Narrow it down for us.

Tiger1113
01-30-17, 16:13
Good afternoon gents!

Will be in Boston next week for couple of days. Looking for outcall service maybe a massage and BBJ. Preferably Asian young and fun. Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Dboy111
01-30-17, 16:35
Dude -- The best? That's an impossible question. What are you into? Highly therapeutic with a nice happy ending from an ancient lady? Whole hour tease? Table shower? Younger ladies? 4 handed? Feather touch? This is why there's 50 Eskimo words for snow too much variety and very subjective. Narrow it down for us.Haha I'm just looking for a solid place to go to in the Boston area. Whole hour tease would be cool never had that, good looking, young, nice bodies. Any suggestions or recommendations? Looking for Busty in the Boston area but that's hard to find. Anything else would do I'm sick of the ancient ladies looking for something good if anybody knows.

Appollo101
01-30-17, 16:41
Has anyone been to Chi body works lately? I use to see Angela all the time there but she left and started her own spa. Who give a decent and message and easy on the eyes over there?

YoloGent
01-30-17, 16:52
You can probably get that but your tip would have to be higher, my guess over 60. Use a translation app on your phone before you pay house fee to clarify what you want and how much you will tip. Best of Luck.

Try cherry blossom in Waltham. Angela is hottest.

Jack617
01-30-17, 18:41
Dude -- The best? That's an impossible question. What are you into? Highly therapeutic with a nice happy ending from an ancient lady? Whole hour tease? Table shower? Younger ladies? 4 handed? Feather touch? This is why there's 50 Eskimo words for snow too much variety and very subjective. Narrow it down for us.Why do you guys keep feeding the troll? Even on ignore I have to see his retarded ISO posts when you guys respond. Open his profile and read the posts, 90% are redundant questions about busty asians and his "reviews" are, to be kind, suspect. To quote a great line " Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it".

Gents, stop the replies and you stop the madness.

Herow
01-30-17, 18:42
Dude -- The best? That's an impossible question. What are you into? Highly therapeutic with a nice happy ending from an ancient lady? Whole hour tease? Table shower? Younger ladies? 4 handed? Feather touch? This is why there's 50 Eskimo words for snow too much variety and very subjective. Narrow it down for us.Just put him on your ignore list. He's absolutely useless; just takes and never gives unless it's bogus info he cobbled together from elsewhere.

Dboy111
01-30-17, 19:17
Just put him on your ignore list. He's absolutely useless; just takes and never gives unless it's bogus info he cobbled together from elsewhere.You guys are morons everyone loves the troll. Everything I've written is true sorry for your terrible experiences no body was talking to you. I've shared great stories and thank me later when somebody shares their great experience to my question and you end up going and getting the best massage and HE of your life.

SteveStone123
01-31-17, 00:23
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

TBone1970
01-31-17, 12:13
Hadn't seen her in a year or so. She is still in newton.

Used to be an ok massage with rough hands and a mechanical end. This time I was surprised.

She was happy to see me and said she had injured herself and unable to work as much.

Steam facial which was odd then the massage began and I was on all fours. I ended up getting a BBBJ uncovered while on all 4's which I must say I have never experienced. I came too quickly. She cleaned me up and began to massage again.

I rubbed her ass and she undressed. After a 10 minute recharge I was up again. She let me dine at the why from behind and I got full service doggy. I will definitely repeat repeat. I paid 250 total for popping twice.

My only negative is she had a lot of stubble on her legs and was a bit paranoid.

GamaDude
01-31-17, 12:26
I'm not getting the code in this s warm he Malayan. Where is this?

Used to be an ok massage with rough hands and a mechanical end. This time I was surprised.

She was happy to see me and said she had injured herself and unable to work as much.

Steam facial which was odd then the massage began and I was on all fours. I ended up getting a BBBJ uncovered while on all 4's which I must say I have never experienced. I came too quickly. She cleaned me up and began to massage again.

I rubbed her ass and she undressed. After a 10 minute recharge I was up again. She let me dine at the why from behind and I got full service doggy. I will definitely repeat repeat. I paid 250 total for popping twice.

My only negative is she had a lot of stubble on her legs and was a bit paranoid..

GamaDude
01-31-17, 12:28
I've been somewhat recently. In the last 6 months or so. Lilly is hot and gives a good massage.

Has anyone been to Chi body works lately? I use to see Angela all the time there but she left and started her own spa. Who give a decent and message and easy on the eyes over there?

JohnValJean198
01-31-17, 15:20
First off, I don't post often here. My mongering has gotten more infrequent over the last year. I think I'm done.

Also, I really can't review places because unless they're particularly bad, I'm pretty happy with just about anything.

Visited 1205 in Arl recently. Someone inquired about this a few weeks back. It's still exactly the same. I was shocked when the same girl I always seem to draw opened the door. It's been about 6 months since I've been and she actually remembered me. I figured they rotated girls, but maybe she owns it, or maybe she just isn't rotating. In any case, she's great. Can't remember her name for the life of me. One of those double syllable names (Yuyu, Lulu? I honestly don't recall). She's probably about 30, spinner body, really pretty face, and a GREAT attitude. Also best communication skills I've experienced at an AMP. I don't claim to have been to a ton of places. 5 different places in the 'tham, and this one, but of all the providers I've met, this is the one I have the least amount of trouble communicating with. She even cracks little jokes during the massage and really goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease. She actually said she's going on a one-week vacation soon.

Anyways, she leads me into what I consider the "main" massage room. I've only been to two different rooms at this place. Each room is an actual room, with a closing door. Also quite spacious with a nice table. Tables are nice and clean and they change the paper / towels after each customer. This means something to me. I tell her I'm there for an hour so I give me the normal. 6 and get undressed. It starts off with a nice oil massage. Medium pressure, but honestly nothing to write home about. After about 20 minutes she begins the tease, which is honestly very nice. She allowed roaming during the entire massage. Maybe because she knows me, or maybe that's just how she is. Then the flip came. I asked her to get undressed which she did without hesitation. Very cute little bees but virtually no ass. She asked "how do you want to do this?" and made a jerking motion with her hand then said "OR" and made a sucking motion with her mouth. I opted for number 2 and got a condom that I had brought with me. She even put it on for me. She was outstanding at sucking, giving lots of attention to the berries as well as the twig. I asked her if we could 69 which she had no problem with.

After we finished she continued the massage. Nice scalp massage, shoulders, arms. It was good. She laid a towel across me and massages my legs before grabbing my package again through the towel. She kept telling me "you very strong" at which point I began to roam again. She did a second release for me before finishing up the massage. Even brought my a cup of water. I tipped $ because it was honestly above and beyond what I'd gotten at other places. The last time I was at 1205 I got FS, which I probably could've gotten this time, but just wanted to lie back and have her do the work this time. It was a really nice experience and lasted exactly an hour, so I don't feel shorted in any way.

That being said, I think I'm out of the game for good. I just don't think it's for me anymore. I haven't posted much on here because I didn't want to blow up my spot, but at this point, it doesn't matter. Anyone looking for a good experience with a little more of a full menu should go check this place out. I want them to do well business-wise.

TBone1970
01-31-17, 15:24
She Advertises on craigslist under golf ball massage sometimes or warm himalayan salt massage.

PM me for her number.

I'm not getting the code in this s warm he Malayan. Where is this?

Appollo101
01-31-17, 18:18
I've been somewhat recently. In the last 6 months or so. Lilly is hot and gives a good massage.I'll have to schedule something with them this up coming week. Thanks for the tip!

Ccup2
01-31-17, 19:11

My only negative is she had a lot of stubble on her legs and was a bit paranoid.Did she have the biggest pussy lips you have ever seen. Older women, kinda big, not fat just big.

DownWind
01-31-17, 21:04
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!"Sixty dolla please". You pay up front and you know you are at the right place.

GamaDude
01-31-17, 22:39
I meant to say last 6 weeks. I had heard bad reports for a while but I got Lilly last two times I went.

I'll have to schedule something with them this up coming week. Thanks for the tip!

DownWind
02-01-17, 06:15
First off, I don't post often here. My mongering has gotten more infrequent over the last year. I think I'm done.

Also, I really can't review places because unless they're particularly bad, I'm pretty happy with just about anything.

Visited 1205 in Arl recently. Someone inquired about this a few weeks back. It's still exactly the same. I was shocked when the same girl I always seem to draw opened the door. It's been about 6 months since I've been and she actually remembered me. I figured they rotated girls, but maybe she owns it, or maybe she just isn't rotating. In any case, she's great. Can't remember her name for the life of me. One of those double syllable names (Yuyu, Lulu? I honestly don't recall). She's probably about 30, spinner body, really pretty face, and a GREAT attitude. Also best communication skills I've experienced at an AMP. I don't claim to have been to a ton of places. 5 different places in the 'tham, and this one, but of all the providers I've met, this is the one I have the least amount of trouble communicating with. She even cracks little jokes during the massage and really goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease. She actually said she's going on a one-week vacation soon.

Anyways, she leads me into what I consider the "main" massage room. I've only been to two different rooms at this place. Each room is an actual room, with a closing door. Also quite spacious with a nice table. Tables are nice and clean and they change the paper / towels after each customer. This means something to me. I tell her I'm there for an hour so I give me the normal. 6 and get undressed. It starts off with a nice oil massage. Medium pressure, but honestly nothing to write home about. After about 20 minutes she begins the tease, which is honestly very nice. She allowed roaming during the entire massage. Maybe because she knows me, or maybe that's just how she is. Then the flip came. I asked her to get undressed which she did without hesitation. Very cute little bees but virtually no ass. She asked "how do you want to do this?" and made a jerking motion with her hand then said "OR" and made a sucking motion with her mouth. I opted for number 2 and got a condom that I had brought with me. She even put it on for me. She was outstanding at sucking, giving lots of attention to the berries as well as the twig. I asked her if we could 69 which she had no problem with.

After we finished she continued the massage. Nice scalp massage, shoulders, arms. It was good. She laid a towel across me and massages my legs before grabbing my package again through the towel. She kept telling me "you very strong" at which point I began to roam again. She did a second release for me before finishing up the massage. Even brought my a cup of water. I tipped $ because it was honestly above and beyond what I'd gotten at other places. The last time I was at 1205 I got FS, which I probably could've gotten this time, but just wanted to lie back and have her do the work this time. It was a really nice experience and lasted exactly an hour, so I don't feel shorted in any way.

That being said, I think I'm out of the game for good. I just don't think it's for me anymore. I haven't posted much on here because I didn't want to blow up my spot, but at this point, it doesn't matter. Anyone looking for a good experience with a little more of a full menu should go check this place out. I want them to do well business-wise.Hey John, we have all "given up" mongering many times but well. If you are this comfortable with a provider you are bringing developed skills to the room that you will want to "exercise" again when the urge builds. Best of luck either way and thanks for the detailed review. Unless you are a shrill!

Ccup2
02-01-17, 09:48
Hey John, we have all "given up" mongering many times but well. If you are this comfortable with a provider you are bringing developed skills to the room that you will want to "exercise" again when the urge builds. Best of luck either way and thanks for the detailed review. Unless you are a shrill!If you wanted them to do well you would have posted long ago.

Obediah
02-01-17, 19:29
Penny is my current favorite. I have found her to take direction very well. Although she is not overtly sexy, from our conversation she is attractively open minded and honest. My preference is for extended oil-free light touch and tease, no roaming. My previous favorite was Dodo at Rosa in Waltham.

TarBall
02-01-17, 20:10
I drew Tina, a short pudgy woman maybe 50 years old. Place is really run down and filthy. Massage was sub par, zero tease, extremely limited roaming and a finish so uninspired I had to "concentrate. " Other providers have apparently given better and more enthusiastic service (according to rmaps) but that doesn't make-up for how dirty this place is. I was here once maybe 8 years ago and experienced similar treatment. No third chances from me.

ARG.Been to Diva & drew a short "Tina" recently myself, although not chubby, not 50 either. Strange. Are they playing name games, or just another Tina? Either way, she was enthusiastic, great tease, played with my nipples even (made me chuckle a little). I had a table shower first since its available, perhaps that shaped my experience. There are even dirtier places in CT - 4th FL 'boro street comes to mind. The lights are down for a reason. These places are not exactly Massage Envy!

Steve Naive
02-02-17, 11:51
Waltham Wellness was my favorite for a few years, because the HE usually included prostate massage / FUMA, which I rather like.

Now that WW is gone, anyone have any tips for backdoor options included with HE, somewhere in metro Boston?

Jack A Dogov
02-02-17, 14:10
Waltham Wellness was my favorite for a few years, because the HE usually included prostate massage / FUMA, which I rather like.

Now that WW is gone, anyone have any tips for backdoor options included with HE, somewhere in metro Boston?I haven't been there in awhile but as far as I know they're still there. There've been ads for them on CL for the last several days.

KapitanKool
02-03-17, 11:28
Went to 1205 in Arlington. Drew Gina. Massage was quite decent. Paid $ for BJ. Might be a bit much, but was not in a mood to haggle. Its quite a turn off. Spoke very little English.

Rome400
02-03-17, 14:59
Good afternoon gents!

Will be in Boston next week for couple of days. Looking for outcall service maybe a massage and BBJ. Preferably Asian young and fun. Any suggestions would be very appreciated.Let me know if you find one.

Santa66
02-03-17, 16:40
Great report, except for ANY useful information. You know, like location, donation, menu, age, description, etc. Can you please elaborate? Thanks.

Penny is my current favorite. I have found her to take direction very well. Although she is not overtly sexy, from our conversation she is attractively open minded and honest. My preference is for extended oil-free light touch and tease, no roaming. My previous favorite was Dodo at Rosa in Waltham.

LylTime
02-04-17, 11:42
I saw an CL ad for a new place in Cambridge, close to the Arlington line, located on the 1st floor. 2464.

Anybody have a review or intel on this place?

DoubleDippin
02-04-17, 12:09
Been awhile since I've gone back and was curious if she has brought back her shower table or whether she has eliminated it completely.

Rito1
02-04-17, 12:12
Has anyone been to the Wellness club since it's new grand opening? I do notice that they do not advertise all different nationalities and they stay open until 10 pm. I might test it out if I do not hear anything back.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/5987751254.html

Grand opening🎉128151;127881;128151;Reflex Bodywork+Shower😊 (Quincy / Braintree).

Wellness Club Grand opening.

617-xxxx727.

We offer deep tissue Reflex Bodywork And Foot reflexology.

Shower, parking lot, and Couple room available.

$70/ hr authentic Reflex Bodywork.

(We offer Tuina, Japanese shiatsu, Thai knee).

$55/ hr Foot Reflexology.

Special event: $85 1 HR Bodywork+30 minutes Reflexology Foot.

Hours of operation: Monday-Sunday 10:00 AM-10:00 PM.

SirPsychoSexy
02-04-17, 15:11
Dropped by Classic and was pleasantly surprised with CiCi. Petite, early 30's, tight body, above average looks. Solid massage. Obviously went to school for it. Took the 30 and went over by 10. Great finish. Left with smiles, hugs and a small bottle of water. Will definetly be back.

SPS.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-04-17, 22:55
So, have been visiting 9 8 6 in the Watch City lately. Not crazy about the place overall. The decor is all new, but the rub rooms are small with paper thin walls so everyone can hear everything. Never get offered any water afterwards.

My votes for descent women in the place, who give descent service, are Angela, CiCi, Lisa, and Apple. I'm pretty sure those are the names, or at least close. Thumbs down to girl from Hawaii or somewhere like that. No one ever offers water afterward, but you do get your full half or full.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-04-17, 23:57
Anyone notice that Waltham AMP places seem to have more than an ample supply of women named Angela? In one area, within just a few blocks, there are only 3 places in the area, and, they all have an Angela. Beyond all having the same dark hair, there is a broad range of looks and service offerings among them. Cummon,

Big Head
02-05-17, 05:29
I haven't been there in awhile but as far as I know they're still there. There've been ads for them on CL for the last several days.I used to be regular at 905 2+ years ago when Angela worked there. I liked her looks and her massage was excellent. But the ladies I saw there this year were old and bad looking, I just could not partake. Has this place improved?

-BH.

AmpExplorer
02-05-17, 14:25
Let me know if you find one.Only way you will find Asian lady to provide extra services will be luck and timing. Solo Aamp ladies that are truly independent are the exception these days. Not many ladies out there. The last one I met was over a year ago and Scarlet is now long gone.

It also goes back to giving the UTR lady trust that you will not post reviews or share her contact info.

CamperVan10
02-05-17, 16:01
Any updated intel on thr Framingham scene? Specially 873 Concord St and FBW on walnut. Much appreciated.

CV.

Regnet Exitium
02-05-17, 16:33
Been awhile since I've gone back and was curious if she has brought back her shower table or whether she has eliminated it completely.Not back yet and sounds like it won't be for a while.

HappyDave
02-06-17, 09:00
Only way you will find Asian lady to provide extra services will be luck and timing. Solo Aamp ladies that are truly independent are the exception these days. Not many ladies out there. The last one I met was over a year ago and Scarlet is now long gone.

It also goes back to giving the UTR lady trust that you will not post reviews or share her contact info.If they are that UTR how do they build a clientele.

DoubleDippin
02-06-17, 11:55
If they are that UTR how do they build a clientele.Some of our best providers who have gone UTR started out like all the rest until some with diarrhea of the mouth started providing just a little to much info and they decided to take control of their own destiny.

Many advertised in their beginnings and if you were smart and retained the numbers of those favs and maintained some contact you found out that they rarely advertise but still provide a service. They have established a base of clients and usually don't surface unless they need to increase their base of clients and even then some of them come from word of mouth advertising.

In response to "How do they build a clientele?" Many have already done so.

Does it pay to respect what some of these providers ask when they say no reviews please or keep it very low key? Yes it does.

Ccup2
02-06-17, 13:00
Some of our best providers who have gone UTR started out like all the rest until some with diarrhea of the mouth started providing just a little to much info and they decided to take control of their own destiny.

Many advertised in their beginnings and if you were smart and retained the numbers of those favs and maintained some contact you found out that they rarely advertise but still provide a service. They have established a base of clients and usually don't surface unless they need to increase their base of clients and even then some of them come from word of mouth advertising.

In response to "How do they build a clientele?" Many have already done so.

Does it pay to respect what some of these providers ask when they say no reviews please or keep it very low key? Yes it does.When we share those people thru PM and ask not to share with anyone else you need to honor that.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-06-17, 16:56
CV10, I do not care for 873 so I avoid that place. 62 U was shut down last Friday. May and the doggie are no more at that location. I realize FBW is supposed to be open, but I stopped by there weeks ago and no one answered the door and the mailbox on the wall was full of mail. Don't know what they did that day, and I have never found the time to venture back there.

Any updated intel on thr Framingham scene? Specially 873 Concord St and FBW on walnut. Much appreciated.

CV.

CamperVan10
02-06-17, 17:27
Thanks for the 411.

873 is a bad deal? Too bad. Could really use a reliable spot in the area.

If I can check out fbw soon I'll post to update.

CV.

CV10, I do not care for 873 so I avoid that place. 62 U was shut down last Friday. May and the doggie are no more at that location. I realize FBW is supposed to be open, but I stopped by there weeks ago and no one answered the door and the mailbox on the wall was full of mail. Don't know what they did that day, and I have never found the time to venture back there.

Thomas 1977
02-06-17, 17:34
Went to 873 last week, there are two girls working. Lilly is the girl I had. Place is clean and room was spacious. I left happy with UTC roaming up and bottom.

Thanks for the 411.

873 is a bad deal? Too bad. Could really use a reliable spot in the area.

If I can check out fbw soon I'll post to update.

CV..

JohnnyOceans2
02-06-17, 19:47
Whats the deal with 40 Harrison? Used to frequent but haven't been in a while. Would usually check out lotus or diva. Is it still all good?

Herow
02-06-17, 20:12
When we share those people thru PM and ask not to share with anyone else you need to honor that.Going right along with the point of this conversation, I have a fairly UTR situation that does need a bit more clientele; probably known to the veterans of the MW area but perhaps not to all. PM's are fine but don't be too disappointed if you get no response.

Yello Tail
02-06-17, 20:12
Only way you will find Asian lady to provide extra services will be luck and timing. Solo Aamp ladies that are truly independent are the exception these days. Not many ladies out there. The last one I met was over a year ago and Scarlet is now long gone. It also goes back to giving the UTR lady trust that you will not post reviews or share her contact info.There was one that I lost her contact info. Must be ten years now. Lilly (friend of April). Not sure what happen with her, but she was awesome.

DoubleDippin
02-07-17, 10:37
Not back yet and sounds like it won't be for a while.Sally use to give a decent table shower. She may have a few pounds and a few years on her but the talent made up for it. So glad to see her bringing in new talent to spice things up.

YoloGent
02-07-17, 11:28
So, have been visiting 9 8 6 in the Watch City lately. Not crazy about the place overall. The decor is all new, but the rub rooms are small with paper thin walls so everyone can hear everything. Never get offered any water afterwards.

My votes for descent women in the place, who give descent service, are Angela, CiCi, Lisa, and Apple. I'm pretty sure those are the names, or at least close. Thumbs down to girl from Hawaii or somewhere like that. No one ever offers water afterward, but you do get your full half or full.I did a recon only and there were three girls that they let me see, Kimmy, Cici, and Nancy, all youngish and cute, not ugly nor fat, but I did not stay as didn't have enough money on me. I just told them I was checking out the new store during the grand reopening and I would come another time. Kimmy was very friendly and hospitable and actually let me see all three of them which is very rare. Usually the girl that greets you is who you get and the others hide, but I guess when the first girl knew I wasn't staying, she showed me the other two, so maybe I would come back, which I will and report then.

Jack A Dogov
02-07-17, 13:45
I went to Green Spa in Bedford. I drew Nana. Therapeutic work on my back and shoulders was good. On my legs was okay and kind of rushed. Hot towel and what I guess was supposed to be ST but was more like medium touch with no teasing and also rushed. Flip and she took her time on the finish even asking for and receiving some direction from me. Post finish massage on front was mostly through a towel but was okay. It wasn't busy at all but she still shorted me about ten minutes on the hour. Overall an average experience. Doubt I will repeat. Trying to find a spa or independent with consistently good massage and finish that makes me want to become a regular like the old Admiral Spa or Main therapy girls. Closest I've found is Spa Tao. I liked Gina there but she's gone according to Mama Linda.

YoAstyanax
02-07-17, 14:33
Went to the Boro last week. Was in need of BBBJ which it advertised as having on Rubmaps. Also went ahead and got a 4 hand massage. The one mostly talking to me did an excellent job where as her friend just massaged my right leg only (I swear afterwards I was limping on one side since one was relaxed and the other still tense). I almost forgot about extras until they did the flip. They immediately switched from being massage therapists to worshiping slaves. They asked what I desired and I said blowjob. They first said 50 each which wasn't a problem but when I asked them to get naked (which I would assume they would do regardless) they then wanted to renegotiate to 100 each. I got them down to 60 each and they eventually agreed. Then they went to town on me. First they gave me a CBJ but when the less talkative one took over she took the rubber off and just started giving a nice sloppy DT BBBJ. The other one was moaning and asking me to lick her nips and touch her pussy.

What I liked most was that they let me take my time and didn't demand payment immediately. This alone makes me want to revisit them sometime, though after seeing on here that the ladies rotate alot and not getting their names, I don't know if I should take another risk there.

Finder117
02-07-17, 20:02
So I went back to 1235 in W-town and tried my luck rolling again and this time I got Arith? Aeris? Something like that. She was a mid-late 30's thai woman with straight black hair. They overcharged me at the door for a HH ($60 for a HH).

I had set up an appointment, and was made to wait for about 20 minutes before she came in.

The rub offered no tease, no hint of anything, on the flip she asked if I wanted extra service for 60, I opted in. She finished me off in 5 very awkward minutes or so, then continued my massage after cleaning me off for another 5.

Overall: Rub Quality: 9/10 (one of the best I've ever had), Service quality: 2/10, Cost: 120 total HH -- no roam, Appearance: 3/10 (probably the least attractive there).

Would repeat for a legit rub, but not the extras.

YoloGent
02-08-17, 15:58
The price is 60 a half hour and 80 for the hour. Check craigslist. Nobody overcharged you. However, at that price structure, it would be unwise to take a half hour. For just $20 more, you will get double the time, it's a no brainer. The value of that extra 20 is immense, whereas 60 for the half hour is steep at two dollars a minute, and half hours fly by, everyone knows that.

The hour is the smarter way to go. Also, never pay first if they say that you will have to wait for the girl. Make sure that they are ready for you first, and make it clear. They totally played you, and they shouldn't have as you had an appointment. You shouldn't have to wait in a room for twenty minutes and pre-paid, while they attend to whatever or whoever they were. If it were I, I would have not paid and left, and come back in some time and asked when I returned, are you free now? You didn't want the hour yet you were there for almost as long with their delays. The 60 option was correct as well and you only got 5 minutes for it because you took the half hour, again had you taken the hour, it would have been more paced and enjoyable and your flip fun time would have been easily doubled or tripled because the flip would have been at the 25 to 35 min mark. Try this next time and I believe you will be much happier. When you get down to it, really, is 140 all in that much more than 120 all in, especially when the 140 all in was two times the time?

M Scores Easy
02-08-17, 16:23
Went to the spa on main st across from hardware store. THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

I ended up walking out 15 minutes in. Horrible massage with constant talking to the other girl through the wall.

The look on her face was priceless when I just got up and left. She thought I was going to the bathroom. These girls think they can coast by and they get their $. 4.

As I was leaving, I said "you should practice being quiet", to the girl that was not massaging me.

Dboy111
02-08-17, 18:19
I've been reading all of the reviews and it's sad because they're all terrible experience with ugly, old asian women. Let's hear some good experiences with good looking asian women. Let's hear some!

DoubleDippin
02-08-17, 19:48
I've been reading all of the reviews and it's sad because they're all terrible experience with ugly, old asian women. Let's hear some good experiences with good looking asian women. Let's hear some!Dboy why don't you start.

Jack617
02-08-17, 19:50
Dboy why don't you start.He would actually have to go to one of these places to do that, chances of that happening? Slim to none.

Augustwest
02-09-17, 12:36
Lisa at Relaxtime, 75 Kneeland.

Now that WW is gone, anyone have any tips for backdoor options included with HE, somewhere in metro Boston?

DoubleDippin
02-09-17, 14:36
He would actually have to go to one of these places to do that, chances of that happening? Slim to none.You kind of get that impression don't you.

For some they simply read as many reviews as they can and create their own version. Get off your ass and try going in the door. If you end up with one that has been reviewed recently or is well known skip posting on her.

TarBall
02-09-17, 17:29
Great report, except for ANY useful information. You know, like location, donation, menu, age, description, etc. Can you please elaborate? Thanks.Goes by peng on CL now.

HappyDave
02-10-17, 10:08
You kind of get that impression don't you.

For some they simply read as many reviews as they can and create their own version. Get off your ass and try going in the door. If you end up with one that has been reviewed recently or is well known skip posting on her.Actually a review now and then of the places that have been around a while makes a nice reminder. What does get me is the cryptic way people post. I'm not sure what town they are talking about and if you do a search for an area your viseting you can miss a good post.

Talisker1370
02-10-17, 10:42
Actually a review now and then of the places that have been around a while makes a nice reminder. What does get me is the cryptic way people post. I'm not sure what town they are talking about and if you do a search for an area your viseting you can miss a good post.This is a delicate balance, occasionally a re visit is nice, but unless something significant changes I will not do a re-post.

I find new information to be more beneficial, which seems to be in short supply here these days.

SirPsychoSexy
02-11-17, 20:28
Went back to 67 Coddington this week based on some promises made on last visit. Sadly, promises were never kept. Still a fun time but not as fun as I was told it was going to be. I'll be investing my time and money elsewhere. Again, nice place but not for me.

SPS.

CyJim666
02-12-17, 00:54

Now that WW is gone, anyone have any tips for backdoor options included with HE, somewhere in metro Boston?There is Angel or Sasa.

MarriedTom
02-12-17, 08:29
Going to be in the Watch City Monday for business. Could use a little relaxation / release diversion between appts.

I like a table shower, and tease, and standard HE.

I RTTF, and there are plenty of options, but a bit muddled. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. PM is good too.

Thanks, and stay safe, MT.

MikeJohns
02-12-17, 11:21
Visited again. Nice girls, but there is always an upsell to deal with, often with "pay extra now". Avoid if you can't deal with this. But once settled, very good rubs, tease and finish. Jennifer, nice C's, Jojo, nice B's and good russians. Clean place, parking in the back with private back entrance. Normal fare for hh and h and normal tips expected. Will repeat.My stealthy steady has gone quiet so I saw some decent reviews of this place and decided to visit. I called 10 am and think I woke them up. She said come on so I drove around back and parked and went in back door, convenient. Greeted by MILF w / decent body, told her 1 hr and she said 60. Gave her 60 and right then she starts asking for 100 for full nude HJ. I couldn't believe it, I wasnt even on the table yet! Anyway I was there, we negotiated to 80 tip for 30 min rub, I know way to much but. !! She's fun but I don't think I'll go back. But who knows.

Dgnrt
02-12-17, 12:33
http://capecod.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/winter-down-time/38146510

Anyone have any info on this one?

She apparently went by "Pam" from the Haverhill area and has recently washed up on the shores of cape cod.

Mater33
02-12-17, 12:40
Been to Holistic as a single many times. They are extremely consistent and extensively reviewed, I don't think there is much to be added in this regard. Does anyone have experience at Holistic with a couples massage? I am looking for a good afternoon / night with a side piece that is up for some outside the box fun in a safe environment. Any recs, either at Holistic or elsewhere, are greatly appreciated. As always, thanks to all the board vets- stay safe, my friends!

Scraggy
02-12-17, 12:46
Can't think of a Waltham place with table shower and HE. But Orange Blossom in Watertown fits the bill, though girls haven't been better than average in appearance.

Other nearby possibilities. Lucky in Kenmore Square (upsell, negotiation) or Mountain Road Burlington (poor massage) - so I'd go with Orange Blossom.

Scraggy.

Going to be in the Watch City Monday for business. Could use a little relaxation / release diversion between appts.

I like a table shower, and tease, and standard HE.

I RTTF, and there are plenty of options, but a bit muddled. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. PM is good too.

Thanks, and stay safe, MT.

Scraggy
02-12-17, 12:54
Pretty steady presence on BP lately: http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-girls-857-362-9556-newandhot-best-service/38282601.

Any intel?

Inside495
02-12-17, 16:04
Has there been new staff added? Or same as it ever was?

HappyDave
02-12-17, 17:44
Can't think of a Waltham place with table shower and HE. But Orange Blossom in Watertown fits the bill, though girls haven't been better than average in appearance.

Other nearby possibilities. Lucky in Kenmore Square (upsell, negotiation) or Mountain Road Burlington (poor massage) - so I'd go with Orange Blossom.

Scraggy.Pawtucket RI while it lasts.

Ccup2
02-12-17, 18:26

She apparently went by "Pam" from the Haverhill area and has recently washed up on the shores of cape cod.I spoke with her long time ago, I never made the trip up bc from our talk it did not sound like anything was available. I could be totally wrong that was just my hunch.

JohnBoy69
02-12-17, 21:06

She apparently went by "Pam" from the Haverhill area and has recently washed up on the shores of cape cod.Yup, saw her years ago when she first hit the east coast. Think she's from the northwest of US area. At the time she worked out of one of the bedrooms on 2nd fl of townhouse. Had a mean ass dog in the house which I almost maced. LOL she was so-so. Clean place, decent body and trained massage skills but hjhe and some mutual touch. That was years ago. Say 5-7?

Dgnrt
02-13-17, 09:11
Yup, saw her years ago when she first hit the east coast. Think she's from the northwest of US area. At the time she worked out of one of the bedrooms on 2nd fl of townhouse. Had a mean ass dog in the house which I almost maced. LOL she was so-so. Clean place, decent body and trained massage skills but hjhe and some mutual touch. That was years ago. Say 5-7?Thanks for the info JB.

For some reason I had a feeling she's an old pro, that pic looks to be about 5-7 years old as well.

-Stay safe.

ClamShack
02-13-17, 11:17
Visited again. Nice girls, but there is always an upsell to deal with, often with "pay extra now". Avoid if you can't deal with this. But once settled, very good rubs, tease and finish. Jennifer, nice C's, Jojo, nice B's and good russians. Clean place, parking in the back with private back entrance. Normal fare for hh and h and normal tips expected. Will repeat.Be careful of this place if it is close to home for you. Yes there is a back entrance, but it is in full view of Marathon Sports and the women who work there. They are aware of what goes on next door and have a tendency to talk about it. Be Safe.

Johnson686
02-13-17, 11:38
Stopped by at an old favorite, Lotus in Danvers. I knew going in that this was a "no touch" place, even OTC, but usually the massage seems to be good and the girls do get the job done. This visit was probably my best at this place. Drew Hana, very cute young spinner. Massage was pretty good and she even walked on my back. Not sure if this is a new thing, been to this place many times before but just noticed on this visit that they had two metal bars on the ceiling for the girls to hold onto. Anyway, after about 30 minutes of massage she started the tease. Couldn't figure out if she was lightly running her fingers over my ass or blowing on it. Maybe both. Anyway, it felt great. The best part was after the flip, she got up on the table and interlocked her legs with mine during the HE, and looked right in my eyes the whole time. I found this to be a big turn-on, and her giggling at my reaction was fun too. Didn't take me long to explode, and she massaged me for another 10-15 minutes. Good time and I hope I can get the same girl next time I return. Damage was. 6/. 6.

Johnson686
02-13-17, 11:47
After my visit at Lotus, based on some chatter here I decided to take a trip to 1205 in Arlington. Never had been at any massage place in this town. Results were good overall. Drew a cute young girl, didn't ask name, biggest downside was that she had a bad smoker's cough. Massage was adequate, not as good as I can get at Lotus, but since I knew there was a bigger menu here, I didn't care much. After some massaging I asked for a BJ, and realized my big mistake- I hadn't brought a cover and didn't realize they don't provide them. So then the weirdest thing happened, she left the room and got some Saran Wrap, I kid you not, and proceeded with a brief CBJ using that. This didn't work out too well, as you can imagine, so after a few minutes I had her just give me a standard finish. While this turned out to be a weird visit, the girl was so friendly and such a trooper that I ended up tipping her $. She had never even mentioned a tip amount, and I know that's way too much, but sometimes I'm just in an overly generous mood. So total damage was $. 6, I will return with my own supplies and maybe sample even more of what's on the menu.

WelchFun
02-13-17, 15:21
Thanks for the info JB.

For some reason I had a feeling she's an old pro, that pic looks to be about 5-7 years old as well.

-Stay safe.I would recomend picture a bit dated and 20 pounds ago but very clean very professional standard ending but solid technique all around. Definetly a professional only reservation just a teeny bit strange heard the dog but did not see the dog.

Eligrn101
02-13-17, 17:55
Revisited Blue Asian. Drew Anna, a 30 something provider, a little heavy, not obese, nice rack. Virtually no English so communication near impossible. Decent therapeutic rub, but lacking any sensuality or teasing. Flipped, OK finish, very thorough cleanup and more massage on scalp and feet to complete the full hour. UTC up top. Basically average, standard fare, not bad but nothing special. House fee 50 for an hour, tip 40 (for which she seemed happy) made this a good value. Given lack of options in Plymouth / Cape area, I will probably return though I am in no hurry to do so.

Jim Mack
02-13-17, 19:54
After my visit at Lotus, based on some chatter here I decided to take a trip to 1205 in Arlington. Never had been at any massage place in this town. Results were good overall. Drew a cute young girl, didn't ask name, biggest downside was that she had a bad smoker's cough. Massage was adequate, not as good as I can get at Lotus, but since I knew there was a bigger menu here, I didn't care much. After some massaging I asked for a BJ, and realized my big mistake- I hadn't brought a cover and didn't realize they don't provide them. So then the weirdest thing happened, she left the room and got some Saran Wrap, I kid you not, and proceeded with a brief CBJ using that. This didn't work out too well, as you can imagine, so after a few minutes I had her just give me a standard finish. While this turned out to be a weird visit, the girl was so friendly and such a trooper that I ended up tipping her $. She had never even mentioned a tip amount, and I know that's way too much, but sometimes I'm just in an overly generous mood. So total damage was $. 6, I will return with my own supplies and maybe sample even more of what's on the menu.$100? Seriously?

Johnson686
02-13-17, 21:52
$100? Seriously?Yes. I knew I'd get crap on this forum for that but hey, at least I'm honest! Stupid, but honest.

Andaroo
02-14-17, 00:57
Yes. I knew I'd get crap on this forum for that but hey, at least I'm honest! Stupid, but honest.There's no shame in treating someone well. Especially with her creative nature.

Ccup2
02-14-17, 11:47
Yes. I knew I'd get crap on this forum for that but hey, at least I'm honest! Stupid, but honest.I always do that, the way I look at it is they need it more than I nice gesture, never feel bad about that or give a shit what anyone one this site thinks.

Tommy Anonymus
02-14-17, 17:45
Pretty steady presence on BP lately: http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-girls-857-362-9556-newandhot-best-service/38282601.

Any intel?I think this is the place near the Chinatown gate and a house in Quincy that have the same person answer the phone.

Rotating staff, about every week or 2, generally younger than AMP grannies, but older than the heyday of OS in Providence.

$130/$160 for hh or h, everything covered. Ad sometimes mentions a shower or Nuru. I would avoid the shower in CT except for an emergency, like if I was on fire. The one I saw in Quincy was OK, but I don't think they get much customer use. Nuru, as usual, is BS.

I usually call when I'm on the way, about 20 or 30 min ahead, then you call back when you are parked. They text you the address. I've had to wait to go in or for an open room maybe twice out of 10 visits.

Overall, I prefer the RI AMPs, but CT is closer to me and the 130 price is more palatable. Turns out I can do without the massage and table shower. But if the manager is reading this, I'd pay $10 more for the girl to wash me off in the standup shower beforehand.

AmpExplorer
02-14-17, 19:51
After my visit at Lotus, based on some chatter here I decided to take a trip to 1205 in Arlington. Never had been at any massage place in this town. Results were good overall. Drew a cute young girl, didn't ask name, biggest downside was that she had a bad smoker's cough. Massage was adequate, not as good as I can get at Lotus, but since I knew there was a bigger menu here, I didn't care much. After some massaging I asked for a BJ, and realized my big mistake- I hadn't brought a cover and didn't realize they don't provide them. So then the weirdest thing happened, she left the room and got some Saran Wrap, I kid you not, and proceeded with a brief CBJ using that. This didn't work out too well, as you can imagine, so after a few minutes I had her just give me a standard finish. While this turned out to be a weird visit, the girl was so friendly and such a trooper that I ended up tipping her $. She had never even mentioned a tip amount, and I know that's way too much, but sometimes I'm just in an overly generous mood. So total damage was $. 6, I will return with my own supplies and maybe sample even more of what's on the menu.Last Saranwrap finish. Myrtle st AMP Framingham several years ago and also in past "H" in Wilmington.

You can use a small seran wrap yourself to give an unwrapped cover that can easily be flushed. Without leaving behind wrappers or incriminating evidence. Uncovered oral finish not an easy thing to find these days but I guess it can be found with luck and timing.

Are we heading into the AMP / Aamp "dark ages"?

NewOld
02-15-17, 13:54
Once before at yezi.

Last Saranwrap finish. Myrtle st AMP Framingham several years ago and also in past "H" in Wilmington.

You can use a small seran wrap yourself to give an unwrapped cover that can easily be flushed. Without leaving behind wrappers or incriminating evidence. Uncovered oral finish not an easy thing to find these days but I guess it can be found with luck and timing.

Are we heading into the AMP / Aamp "dark ages"?.

CamperVan10
02-15-17, 13:54
A new set up here. First floor redone new and clean. No longer upstairs 2nd floor. Good standard AMP 60 and 40 for the hour. Drew Lucy good massage skills 40's. Standard tease at 40 minutes with he on flip. 5 minutes scalp the out. Shorted 10 minutes per usual. Good. Seems reliable.

Dboy111
02-15-17, 17:39
Went to La Dolce 1205 in Arlington with my buddy to check it out and as I walked in I saw this ugly Asian girl no ass no tits standing under the door and asked if there was another girl, she said she was upstairs cooking. So I used the bathroom and when I got out I saw an even uglier Asian woman no body nothing under 5 ft crouched over like she was on drugs or something. Me and my buddy walked out immediately and saved our money but we're looking to check out another place this week. Do you know any places with pretty Asian girls, just pretty, they don't have to have a big ass or big tits that would be great but just pretty or good looking and young that would be good too. Anything young and pretty. I will post my review as always. Thanks. -Dboy111.

Finder117
02-15-17, 18:46
I've just moved a little north, by Q and I'm wondering what the options are. So far I've had some pretty bad luck with the girls being "meh" to "terrible" and I'm just after 4 simple things.

1. a good quality rub.

2. bbj.

3. maybe Russian finish.

4. under 2 bills.

Does this exist anywhere mainstream or UTR?

Someone PM me maybe?

TarBall
02-15-17, 20:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TarBall
02-15-17, 20:19
Ads claiming 34 C and 35 E cups. Go get it pardner.

I think this is the place near the Chinatown gate and a house in Quincy that have the same person answer the phone.

Rotating staff, about every week or 2, generally younger than AMP grannies, but older than the heyday of OS in Providence.

$130/$160 for hh or h, everything covered. Ad sometimes mentions a shower or Nuru. I would avoid the shower in CT except for an emergency, like if I was on fire. The one I saw in Quincy was OK, but I don't think they get much customer use. Nuru, as usual, is BS.

I usually call when I'm on the way, about 20 or 30 min ahead, then you call back when you are parked. They text you the address. I've had to wait to go in or for an open room maybe twice out of 10 visits.

Overall, I prefer the RI AMPs, but CT is closer to me and the 130 price is more palatable. Turns out I can do without the massage and table shower. But if the manager is reading this, I'd pay $10 more for the girl to wash me off in the standup shower beforehand.

XBostonBoyX
02-15-17, 23:36
Went to 14 market today, older woman (probably early 50's) but quite attractive for her age. Cozy place with an extra wide table, definitely takes good care of the place. Decent rub (I've had much worse), nice tease, and good finish (allowed otc, utc, didn't go for south of the border but everything else was accessible) also initiated some light kissing with a little tongue. 50/50 for half hour (no negotiation or mention of tip amount) and she got me dressed as I laid on the table.

Will never be my favorite place, however it was a positive experience and would repeat if in the area.

Magilla91
02-16-17, 05:45
I think this is the place near the Chinatown gate and a house in Quincy that have the same person answer the phone.

Overall, I prefer the RI AMPs, but CT is closer to me and the 130 price is more palatable. Turns out I can do without the massage and table shower. But if the manager is reading this, I'd pay $10 more for the girl to wash me off in the standup shower beforehand.This was an accurate report; I'd add in my experience that some of the staff have been pretty low quality and I have had more than one experience where they were pretty quick to bail out to HJ finish. For the price, advertised service level, and location have not found other options, but while Pawtucket is still going that's going to be a better choice.

DownWind
02-16-17, 07:07
Yes. I knew I'd get crap on this forum for that but hey, at least I'm honest! Stupid, but honest.$100 tip for a little bit of heaven seems reasonable to me. Great message for a lady to treat you like you are really special. Lets hope others keep her profitable. If guys think she loves her work they are delusional, and will turn her into a Jack hammer with $40 tips. It is not a great career, so let's reward the best and let the guys who want the low price go to others and get what they pay for, there are plenty of those to chose. Good for you Johnson.

HappyDave
02-16-17, 10:00
I've just moved a little north, by Q and I'm wondering what the options are. So far I've had some pretty bad luck with the girls being "meh" to "terrible" and I'm just after 4 simple things.

1. a good quality rub.

2. bbj.

3. maybe Russian finish.

4. under 2 bills.

Does this exist anywhere mainstream or UTR?

Someone PM me maybe?If you read my reviews of Newport ave and Angels, both have a good teas and finish, both give full up top access, though both are older. Been almost a year since Newport, but it's been consistent just like Angel since a long time ago.

Other than that if looks count its going to be the in call AAMPs.

ZeMomentum
02-16-17, 11:10
Goes by peng on CL now.Curious what's avail there. Says licensed on CL so sounds fully legit but I guess not?

TBone1970
02-16-17, 17:35
This is her PM me for her number.

She Advertises on craigslist under golf ball massage sometimes or warm himalayan salt massage.

PM me for her number.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-16-17, 21:15
TBone, Huh? I don't get it, doing your own post twice. No one needs to PM anyone to get Cindy's number, she advertises plenty with the phone and is a nice sweet person who has been around a lot of years. I got turned off after going to her for a long time at a bunch of her locations, with all of her frequently sniffing to smell things.

This is her PM me for her number.

ReadyFreddy316
02-16-17, 22:14
If you read my reviews of Newport ave and Angels, both have a good teas and finish, both give full up top access, though both are older. Been almost a year since Newport, but it's been consistent just like Angel since a long time ago.

Other than that if looks count its going to be the in call AAMPs.Angel is on vacation until Tuesday February 21st.

Griswold
02-17-17, 01:06
I visited Lucky Spa in Kenmore Square, and had a half hour session with Tiffany ($45 house fee). At least half the time was spent on the table shower, which was nice. The massage was standard, though a bit too hard for me. She smiled, made eye contact, and played with all the right parts (though she did not enter the back door). The ending was a bit jack-hammerish, so it took me a little longer than usual. UTC roaming was allowed. Everything seemed fine, or at least acceptable, until I was walking out and handed Tiffany the standard $40 tip for a half hour. Instead of saying thank you, she frowned and said she wanted $10 more. I declined. She just grunted as I walked out. I would have thought about returning, until that unfortunate episode at the end. Now I won't be back.

M Scores Easy
02-17-17, 08:47
Since my regular in Bedford is gone. I've ventured a few places this month:

Other Bedford spot (behind The arches) - got Su. Nice soft massage with HE. Nice looking girl. I would try again.

Blue Sky Danvers- got a chunky 35 yrs old. Very nice person. Decent English. Not a great massage, but enthusiastic HE. Could be more on the table. Got that vibe, but was all set.

Marret rd. Lexington- got Emma. She's always solid. Good looking. Decent massage. Lets you touch her all over. YMMV. Nice HE.

If anyone wants to know about BJ or FS at these places, don't ask. I do not go farther than HE anymore. Good luck all.

MassageMama
02-17-17, 14:13
Does anyone know what happened to AAA in Q town. Missing my Sasha! Help!!

Momo2
02-17-17, 14:18
Does anyone know what happened to AAA in Q town. Missing my Sasha! Help!!Looks like Angel is on vaca. Back on Tuesesday.

MassageMama
02-17-17, 15:24
Looks like Angel is on vaca. Back on Tuesesday.AAA stopped listing on BP. Do they have a new name or moved? I have been traveling back next week. How do I find them? Do you have an updated link? Is Sasha still there? Please PM me

MasajoViro
02-17-17, 18:14

Scraggy.YMMV at One Mountain, from my experience. One time a younger provider tried hard to negotiate, other visits no hassle and standard service. Good table shower, IMHO: clean and very thorough in all cases. Decent massages, although they vary by provider. Read my earlier reports for more details, if you wish. Good Luck!

Momo2
02-17-17, 21:52
AAA stopped listing on BP. Do they have a new name or moved? I have been traveling back next week. How do I find them? Do you have an updated link? Is Sasha still there? Please PM meOn the side of this page you will find the ads for Rub Maps. Check out Quincy and you shall find what you seek. I think Sasha is still there. She only works during the week. She has a great touch.

Steve Naive
02-18-17, 10:36
I was happy with visiting Lulu from WW at 905 Main St for quite awhile. As I understand it, the place was closed (busted in new Waltham law?) but has reopened with a new name.

Has Lulu surfaced somewhere else? I would appreciate information, here or PM.

Accolon
02-18-17, 16:08
This is the spot on Broadway, across the street from Golden Hands. I was in the areatrying to see some flaky Brazilians, but I got tired of waiting for them and decided to explore the neighborhood. Honey answered the door- curvy bordering on chunky. There was a ladyboy there as well, but I overheard her asking customers if they were OK with ladyboys- so they don't seem to be trying to bait and switch. 30 min massage for 60, HE for 40 additional- good technique. Nothing else on offer.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/6008993797.html

Ambrose
02-18-17, 17:24
I've been seeing multiple ads every day from the same three massage places. They seem to have monopolized the BP massage section in Boston. The ads are tempting (aren't they all?) but something about them makes me feel uncomfortable with them. Has anyone here visited any one of the three of them, and if so, how are they? At the end of the ads are as follows.

1. "Near Big why Quincy". 130/160, Last four 0963.

2. "Near Chinatown Gate" 130/160. Last four 9556.

3. "Exit 40 North Reading". 130/160. Last four 6818.

Magilla91
02-18-17, 20:28
I've been seeing multiple ads every day from the same three massage places. They seem to have monopolized the BP massage section in Boston. The ads are tempting (aren't they all?) but something about them makes me feel uncomfortable with them. Has anyone here visited any one of the three of them, and if so, how are they? At the end of the ads are as follows.

3. "Exit 40 North Reading". 130/160. Last four 6818.The second number is for both the Quincy / Chinatown AAMP others and I have recently commented on- look down one page and you will see some more info.

Love the "big why" part in the ad by the way. So many levels.

Mr Bao
02-19-17, 01:42

3. "Exit 40 North Reading". 130/160. Last four 6818.It's all in one umbrella. They set up many spots all over CTown, Quincy, reading, Weymouth, Braintree, and Milton. It's like franchising Dunkin Donuts, where Corp takes the most percentage and it splits down. Everyone advertise to make money and quotas. If they're young, I would support, but they're like 50's and above and claim they're 30, no thanks! I'm browsing for brazilains, Indians and other, not Asian!

PiddlePud
02-19-17, 11:34

3. "Exit 40 North Reading". 130/160. Last four 6818.95% of the time they are older, not so attractive women (mid-late 30's to 40's range). Occasionally you might get yourself a decent one that is "acceptable" so to speak, depending on how strong your urge is and what not. I don't bother with these as they mostly are a waste of time to visit and whatnot, but if you are the type who doesn't need much, definitely legit. The service is a bit rushed, so don't bother going for an hour and expecting it. No MSOG either. They rotate on a 3-4 day basis I think too, between the 3-4 locations they advertise and bring in new girls every week too I think. Essentially its just getting the extended menu from a massage parlor without having to haggle, you just get straight to it.

Good luck!

JohnnyOceans2
02-20-17, 00:13
Been seeing Yumi in norwood for a while and have been getting exceptional treatment. Visited her earlier today and finally went in her raw and finished inside her. She seemed to enjoy it although seemed a little worried after. Usual price.

TeenLover
02-20-17, 11:41
Greetings,

I will be trapped in Burlington this week. Are there any AMPs that are nearby that I could take an Uber perhaps?

Thanks for any and all assistance.

Herow
02-20-17, 12:20
Greetings,

I will be trapped in Burlington this week. Are there any AMPs that are nearby that I could take an Uber perhaps?

Thanks for any and all assistance.If you are used to what is in Orlando, I would save your money this week and have a great time when you get home.

Member #5431
02-20-17, 12:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

WalthamKid
02-20-17, 12:25
Been seeing Yumi in norwood for a while and have been getting exceptional treatment. Visited her earlier today and finally went in her raw and finished inside her. She seemed to enjoy it although seemed a little worried after. Usual price.I call bullshit on this review and others you have posted regarding umi.

I've known her for years and she doesn't operate that way. She is a super safe clean provider that does not provide FS. I spoke to her today and she says no way.

Dude, you are making it dangerous for her. She has a simple operation. I know she doesn't want a bunch of guys showing up expecting much more than what is on the table. Think about her safety.

BigDaddyJohnG
02-20-17, 14:06
I call bullshit on this review and others you have posted regarding umi.

I've known her for years and she doesn't operate that way. She is a super safe clean provider that does not provide FS. I spoke to her today and she says no way.

Dude, you are making it dangerous for her. She has a simple operation. I know she doesn't want a bunch of guys showing up expecting much more than what is on the table. Think about her safety.I have to say I agree with Waltham Kid, Yumi is very sweet and cautious, someone obviously left disappointed.

AlexDeLarge1
02-20-17, 14:30
Visited Unyamanee Thai Spa in Cambridge Saturday night, about 6:30 pm. Walked in, no appointment. Asked for 30 min (6) massage and was taken to a nice room to wait for the lady. A good looking and shy K girl arrived. Asked me to lay down on the mattress and started the massage. Pretty good massage. Back and front. No teasing. She finished and asked if I wanted something else. I asked what were the options, but she wouldn't say. I asked for her take care of me. And she did a regular HE. No topless and nothing else. I don't know if I could get more then that. Tiped her $. 4, she asked for more, I gave an extra $. 2. Would go again because the massage was above average.

HomerSpinSome
02-20-17, 15:24
I was happy with visiting Lulu from WW at 905 Main St for quite awhile. As I understand it, the place was closed (busted in new Waltham law?) but has reopened with a new name.

Has Lulu surfaced somewhere else? I would appreciate information, here or PM.Don't know about Lulu, but 905 Main is advertising on CL.

TBone1970
02-21-17, 09:54
I half agree with this post. If she gets to know you she gets comfortable. As for being unsafe she is a safe plumpkin.

Dude, you are making it dangerous for her. She has a simple operation. I know she doesn't want a bunch of guys showing up expecting much more than what is on the table. Think about her safety.

HappyDave
02-21-17, 10:17
The have used both street numbers in ads, does tha 1. 3 hh 1. 6 hr include tip. Reads like a FS AAMP cannot see it lasting long.

Big Head
02-21-17, 15:14
Have not been to this place for a long time, it used to be regular spot. Was met by Mimi, she also introduced me to Sasa (not really sure about the name). No way I am spending my money at this place, no matter what they offer. Just a complete turn off.

-BH.

DoubleDippin
02-21-17, 15:19
The have used both street numbers in ads, does tha 1. 3 hh 1. 6 hr include tip. Reads like a FS AAMP cannot see it lasting long.Must be the info I am getting when I google number or address. I come with with a parking lot and a phone number warning. Anyone else getting strange info back?

Katokay
02-21-17, 15:31

Dude, you are making it dangerous for her. She has a simple operation. I know she doesn't want a bunch of guys showing up expecting much more than what is on the table. Think about her safety.Customers can get different levels of service. Just because you've seen her for years doesn't mean someone else hasnt gone farther. I've seen her twice and got more than standard service. She has a nice rack but a terrible flat Ass and that was just too much of a turnoff for me.

Big Head
02-21-17, 18:10
Customers can get different levels of service. Just because you've seen her for years doesn't mean someone else hasnt gone farther. I've seen her twice and got more than standard service. She has a nice rack but a terrible flat Ass and that was just too much of a turnoff for me.Her tits are big, but she is not young and not good looking, and everything she offers, including her attitude, is very mediocre. But some of you probably have enjoyed her more than me, after all she is still in business.

-BH.

AmpExplorer
02-21-17, 18:34
I half agree with this post. If she gets to know you she gets comfortable. As for being unsafe she is a safe plumpkin.I have passed on a visit to this new location. The ship has sailed, so to speak, on her best years. I have no bad things to say about her. It has been quite awhile since she had her Newton Washington St place. Had no complaints on her level of service and options. Never pursued FS but could have if I wished. Her other skills at the time were decent. Remember options we had at Grove St Aamp Yumi was a significant drop from my last recollection of Aamp service in Newton.

Everyone will have YMMV. Some customers will click well while others not so. Sometimes it is obvious other times we will never know why the variation. I imagine LE would visit "undercover" if not already done already, if they were worried about a solo provider working in a family neighborhood causing all kinds of undesired traffic.

I give Yumi credit if she making a go as a soloist small business owner. Hopefully her situation sustains itself.

Ambrose
02-21-17, 19:12

3. "Exit 40 North Reading". 130/160. Last four 6818.I appreciate the effort from Magilla91, Mr. Bao and PiddlePud but no one really answered my question "has anyone here visited any one of the three of them". All the information I received was generic info that pertains to most AAMPs. I really need to know from someone who visited any of these three that I mentioned in my above post.

Tommy Anonymus
02-21-17, 20:40
I appreciate the effort from Magilla91, Mr. Bao and PiddlePud but no one really answered my question "has anyone here visited any one of the three of them". All the information I received was generic info that pertains to most AAMPs. I really need to know from someone who visited any of these three that I mentioned in my above post.I have been to the one by Chinatown gate a few times, and to the Quincy one once or twice. If you look at my post history you should find some info, or post / PM specific questions.

TA.

Dickpalmer
02-22-17, 00:24
Greetings,

Thanks for any and all assistance.You can give this a try. I been a few times and left happy, good table shower, massage is hit or miss. As always. YMMV.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-relaxtion-body-shower-walking-on-the-your-back/37886490

1 Mountain Rd Burlington Ma - 781-365-1589.

Good Luck,

DP.

NewOld
02-22-17, 02:10
Stopped by and got a different girl today. Very cute long blonde hair with bangs. Took 30 minutes. Didn't get her name

Terrible rub. She had an annoyingly deep voice for such a tiny thing. No sensuality whatsoever. Almost didn't ask for tits out because she seemed so unfriendly, but I'm glad I did. Beautiful beautiful tits. Amazed that I finished because I usually don't if I sense an attitude problem. Became much more friendly during the finish. Awesome tits. 5 tip.

Saw candy on the way out. Super friendly as always.

HappyDave
02-22-17, 09:40
Anyone hit this spot lately, drove by during work, no close by parking spot available. Stir owner next door was constantly sweeping sidewalk like he was watching for something.

Marcusman24
02-22-17, 10:30
JohnBoy69 your email is full.

Yup, saw her years ago when she first hit the east coast. Think she's from the northwest of US area. At the time she worked out of one of the bedrooms on 2nd fl of townhouse. Had a mean ass dog in the house which I almost maced. LOL she was so-so. Clean place, decent body and trained massage skills but hjhe and some mutual touch. That was years ago. Say 5-7?

Griswold
02-22-17, 10:51
I was there a couple of weeks ago. Same person (Lulu), same service. She was gone for a while a couple of months ago (see my prior posts), but she is back now.

Don't know about Lulu, but 905 Main is advertising on CL.

Steve Naive
02-22-17, 14:11
I posted earlier that I had heard that WW was closed, based on a post I saw a few months ago, quoted below. There are other similar reports.

A few people have replied saying that 905 is still open. There IS a massage parlor at 905 Main that advertises on CL, but it does not say Waltham Wellness, and I doubt I would find Lulu there. I would welcome news if she has resurfaced somewhere.

So I think both claims are true: WW is gone, but you can still get a massage at 905, just not by the same people.

Drove by tonight and for rent sign next to door of Waltham Wellness. Also lights were out and door closed at time that he has usually open so it seems that it is indeed one of the spas that POH of Waltham has caused to close.

Ambrose
02-22-17, 16:32
I have been to the one by Chinatown gate a few times, and to the Quincy one once or twice. If you look at my post history you should find some info, or post / PM specific questions.

TA.This is all the info that I asked for and needed, just wanted to know that it is legit. Much appreciated.

JohnBoy69
02-22-17, 22:59
JohnBoy69 your email is full.Hey mm24 - thanks for the heads up. It should be clear now -.

DCranberry
02-23-17, 09:05
I've been "out of the game" for a while, injury had me laid up for quite a while (months). Sticking my toes in the water lately, not very impressed. Tried Mali but it certainly wasn't what it used to be. I've tried a couple others within a few miles, one just down the street, and received great very legitimate massage with barely standard ending (at least it wasn't self service). Any suggestions? Is the happiness gone everywhere? Really miss the ABC days.

Please message me with info, I will share what I can when I have it.

JohnnyOceans2
02-23-17, 16:33
Usually frequent 40 Harrison but decided to switch it up and check out the place on Edinboro. Went up to the 4th floor and was greeted by a decent looking older woman. She brought me into the back room I gave her. 40 for the half and she left. Got undressed and got on the table. A different better looking girl came in put on the music and got to work. Massage was good no oil but she used baby powder. Alot of teasing and started to touch her legs while on my stomach. Flip came and she continued with the tease. She removed the towel but continued the msassage. Eventually she grabbed junior and asked if it was okay. Decent HJ allowed UTC on top and bottom and eventually got her shorts and top to come off. She left thong on but completely naked up top. She let me finger her. Requested BJ but she would not. The most I got was her rubbing her c cups on my piece. Nice finish and clean up and short head massage. Threw her. 40 for the tip. Might go back.

Luigi08
02-23-17, 17:34
Usually frequent 40 Harrison but decided to switch it up and check out the place on Edinboro. Went up to the 4th floor and was greeted by a decent looking older woman. She brought me into the back room I gave her. 40 for the half and she left. Got undressed and got on the table. A different better looking girl came in put on the music and got to work. Massage was good no oil but she used baby powder. Alot of teasing and started to touch her legs while on my stomach. Flip came and she continued with the tease. She removed the towel but continued the msassage. Eventually she grabbed junior and asked if it was okay. Decent HJ allowed UTC on top and bottom and eventually got her shorts and top to come off. She left thong on but completely naked up top. She let me finger her. Requested BJ but she would not. The most I got was her rubbing her c cups on my piece. Nice finish and clean up and short head massage. Threw her. 40 for the tip. Might go back.Visited same place this morning. She used oil, but wiped it all off before flip. A very good hard massage. After the flip asked for BJ and got covered BJ using Saran. Soon abandoned that and gave nice BBBJ. Asked for half hour, but wound up getting at least 45 minutes for same price. Probably overpaid at. 4 plus. 6 If you are looking for a hard massage, I recommend.

CamperVan10
02-23-17, 18:39
Closed per the town notice on the door. FBW on Walnut and 873. FHam is drying up. Suggestions?

A new set up here. First floor redone new and clean. No longer upstairs 2nd floor. Good standard AMP 60 and 40 for the hour. Drew Lucy good massage skills 40's. Standard tease at 40 minutes with he on flip. 5 minutes scalp the out. Shorted 10 minutes per usual. Good. Seems reliable.

PiddlePud
02-23-17, 21:14
I appreciate the effort from Magilla91, Mr. Bao and PiddlePud but no one really answered my question "has anyone here visited any one of the three of them". All the information I received was generic info that pertains to most AAMPs. I really need to know from someone who visited any of these three that I mentioned in my above post.Hey Ambrose, so it is just like any other atypical AAMP. That's the whole point. I visited the C-Town location a few times, its not that great. Close by the gate, out on the main area so you better time your call and get buzzed in real quick. You'll stand out like a sore thumb if you ain't asian, waiting outside to be let in. This location usually has women in the 30-40 range. Looks are maybe a 6/10 if you are lucky.

I visited the Quincy one before a year ago and it was a house off a suburban street. Parking was a pain as it was mostly residential, but the girls tended to be younger. Again, 6/10 for looks (if you are lucky) but again beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I tend to be a bit more picky with whom I spend my time with.

These places offer no real massage. It's pretty much FS and don't expect a shower. Place at both locations were not clean. They definitely try to lower their prices a bit when you walk in and walk out (which I find to be surprising, I guess it depends on the demand for the day being low). Otherwise, not worth it to me.

Hope this is a bit more helpful. They are legit though.

SirPsychoSexy
02-24-17, 09:09
Found myself working in Ctown today. First time here. Thinking about giving 40 Harrison a try but there are 2 places. Any recommendations? I'm also within spitting distance of Edinboro, Knapp, Kneelamd, and Beach streets. I love having so many options!

SPS.

Catnibbler
02-24-17, 11:27
Tried this place out yesterday. Nice clean apartment building. Girl was (I think) early 30's. Massage was a 5 out of 10 for me. Her looks where a 7 out of 10. She seemed like a runner. Strong legs, she was wearing shorts. I'd say a C cup. She did not like roaming. But I did grab alittle. She told me politely to look not touch. LOL. HE was nice. She was sweet but 80 house and 40 tip. If massage was better I would return. Still might just to see if I can get more from her.

Stay Safe.

Oh it's in cambridge.

Eligrn101
02-24-17, 12:20
Does anyone have info regarding Sunflower, which advertises frequently on CL. PM or post. So few places on South Shore, especially closer to Cape. Wondering if this is worth a visit.

SirPsychoSexy
02-24-17, 13:39
Well, CTown was a bust LOL!

Tried 11 Edinboro 4th Fl. Met by Sarah with bloody towel up to her mouth. She said she just lost a tooth. Pass!

Tried 40 Harrison Elevator broken and doors to stair locked. Waited for somebody to come down but after 10 min, I bailed.

Tried 5 Knapp. Grandma city!

Tried 72 Kneeland. Grandma city!!

I'll try some Qtown places on the way home. I know there are many grannies there but I've found a few 30-40 year olds that still know how to rock it.

I'd rather go with the devil I know!

SPS.

PujabiPete
02-24-17, 13:43
My friend your messaging is not doing a working pleaseven me a messaging for a new desi.

Ambrose
02-24-17, 17:28
Hey Ambrose, so it is just like any other atypical AAMP. That's the whole point. I visited the C-Town location a few times, its not that great. Close by the gate, out on the main area so you better time your call and get buzzed in real quick. You'll stand out like a sore thumb if you ain't asian, waiting outside to be let in. This location usually has women in the 30-40 range. Looks are maybe a 6/10 if you are lucky.

I visited the Quincy one before a year ago and it was a house off a suburban street. Parking was a pain as it was mostly residential, but the girls tended to be younger. Again, 6/10 for looks (if you are lucky) but again beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I tend to be a bit more picky with whom I spend my time with.

These places offer no real massage. It's pretty much FS and don't expect a shower. Place at both locations were not clean. They definitely try to lower their prices a bit when you walk in and walk out (which I find to be surprising, I guess it depends on the demand for the day being low). Otherwise, not worth it to me.

Hope this is a bit more helpful. They are legit though.Yes, that is much more helpful. Not sure if I'll go but am thinking on it, just for something different. Thank you.

NewOld
02-24-17, 19:37
Who the fuck is this guy?

My friend your messaging is not doing a working pleaseven me a messaging for a new desi.

SirPsychoSexy
02-24-17, 20:11
Well, after a day of disappointment, I ended up at see and are for some CAndy. As always. Good time. Smiles & Hugs.

It's funny, she Communicates very well (when she wants) - the broken English is such and act. I catch her every so often and then she Just laughs.

On the way out I met a girl named Anna or Aria? (Something that stated with and "A") She Had a heroin sheik thing going on. I'm guessing 90 lbs max. Skinny, nose ring, blonde highlights, military jacket, fishnets, Jean shorts, and a pair of Uggs. Kinda hot. She looked like a deer in headlights, I'm guessing 1st day. She grabbed my hand and started to walk me back to a room. CAndy snapped at her in Chinese and she scuttled away. If I had the time, I would of gone back and given her a shot. Candys menu is limited but I'm guessing this one would be up for anything.

Let me know if anybody gives her a try.

SPS.

Jack A Dogov
02-25-17, 01:33
So on Friday I was driving past 90 b in Waltham and there was a Chinese MILF out in front on her phone. She was wearing a red skirt and looked in pretty good shape with a decent rack although who knows with the padded bras they so often wear. She caught me looking and smiled. I couldn't stop so I'm woindering if anyone knows who she is and if service is good? If not I'll probably stop in sometime next week and check her out.

Motoman36
02-25-17, 10:42
Has anyone besides me seen new MT "Joey" there? A good alternative to usual Angela, Lola, Nicole. Tiny, younger, pleasant.

Big Head
02-26-17, 04:28
So on Friday I was driving past 90 b in Waltham and there was a Chinese MILF out in front on her phone. She was wearing a red skirt and looked in pretty good shape with a decent rack although who knows with the padded bras they so often wear. She caught me looking and smiled. I couldn't stop so I'm woindering if anyone knows who she is and if service is good? If not I'll probably stop in sometime next week and check her out.What is 90 b.

-BH.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-26-17, 09:53
BH, Linden St. I prefer to park just down the street by pet place in old stop and shop plaza, and do the short walk, cause I don't like the other 90 b tenant's visibility and exposure.

What is 90 b.-BH.

Big Head
02-26-17, 10:05
BH, Linden St. I prefer to park just down the street by pet place in old stop and shop plaza, and do the short walk, cause I don't like the other 90 b tenant's visibility and exposure.Thank you Fuhgetaboudit. I actually visited it once, the atmosphere was 2, the rest was very average. It is a converted gas station and they did not even try to make it look cozy.

-BH.

ChrisSullivan
02-26-17, 13:52
Kind of craving a Latina Massage? Anyone with suggestions on a place near Brighton? Looking for massage and more.

HappyDave
02-26-17, 17:32
Dropped in, got a great session, was asked if I had called, said no. Took the hh for. 4 all soft touch was great originally told only one there but heard some action in room next door. Ceilings need some work, place is a little run down but she changes the paper sheets right in front of you and uses Kleenex for cleanup so that's a plus over bleach soaked rags. Wanted 1. 0 for top down HJ said no, couple minutes later dropped to. 6 and so did her top, small but nice tits and she put them to good use. Was not shorted at all, saw the new girl Amy, as reports before she is cute, will try for her next time though Candy did seem a little jealous of my flirting with her.

Big Head
02-26-17, 18:46
Went there today but Angel was busy and I decided to try Lisa. This was a mistake, should have waited for Angel. Lisa is younger but bigger with small tits. The way she was dressed it was difficult to see the problem. The massage was OK, but the rest was not. Waste of time and money.

-BH.

HappyDave
02-26-17, 19:09
Kind of craving a Latina Massage? Anyone with suggestions on a place near Brighton? Looking for massage and more.Sure, we will tell you all you want to know, every secret place. Once you pay good tribute to the boad.

DaveMonger
02-27-17, 12:51
Dropped in, got a great session, was asked if I had called, said no. Took the hh for. 4 all soft touch was great originally told only one there but heard some action in room next door. Ceilings need some work, place is a little run down but she changes the paper sheets right in front of you and uses Kleenex for cleanup so that's a plus over bleach soaked rags. Wanted 1. 0 for top down HJ said no, couple minutes later dropped to. 6 and so did her top, small but nice tits and she put them to good use. Was not shorted at all, saw the new girl Amy, as reports before she is cute, will try for her next time though Candy did seem a little jealous of my flirting with her.Where is c and are?

M Scores Easy
02-27-17, 14:35
I used to see Coco on the regular here. Now they have a new girl that looks like her, but to my surprise, got no happiness whatsoever!

Has any one ventured here lately? I believe the girls name is Sue.

This is first time I've ever left this place unhappy.

Ccup2
02-27-17, 14:42
Kind of craving a Latina Massage? Anyone with suggestions on a place near Brighton? Looking for massage and more.Look under health and beauty, hot number in brighton sees guys at her place, she is just what dr ordered, has a friend too if you are lucky you get threesome as they are into that.

TarBall
02-27-17, 20:22
Can echo similar experience. Decent massage, decent looking girl with good English, no tease, upsell for standard finish. Not worth repeating when you have to really insist and then pay more than elsewhere for a reluctant finish.

Visited Unyamanee Thai Spa in Cambridge Saturday night, about 6:30 pm. Walked in, no appointment. Asked for 30 min (6) massage and was taken to a nice room to wait for the lady. A good looking and shy K girl arrived. Asked me to lay down on the mattress and started the massage. Pretty good massage. Back and front. No teasing. She finished and asked if I wanted something else. I asked what were the options, but she wouldn't say. I asked for her take care of me. And she did a regular HE. No topless and nothing else. I don't know if I could get more then that. Tiped her $. 4, she asked for more, I gave an extra $. 2. Would go again because the massage was above average.

HappyDave
02-27-17, 20:59
Where is c and are?Rttf, Google and pay tribute to the board and be rewarded.

PokaDotCloud
02-28-17, 00:53
Can echo similar experience. Decent massage, decent looking girl with good English, no tease, upsell for standard finish. Not worth repeating when you have to really insist and then pay more than elsewhere for a reluctant finish.80/60 is standard for a Thai place, stick to the Chinese if you think that is too much and avoid the Brazilians or you'll go nuts.

Neddd
02-28-17, 17:07
Went to Lavender in Lexington. I got Kim or so I think she said. Broken English. Nice face maybe late 30's some meat on her but not really chunky. She gave a good massage She was accommodating and gave a nice (not great) standard finish. Sweet girl. 40/40 for the 30 minutes. I may go back but it is a little far for me I'm on the northshore. If anyone knows of someplace good and Accommodating DATY, Au and and or mouth south on the NS please pm me.

Steve Naive
02-28-17, 19:20
Rttf, Google and pay tribute to the board and be rewarded.It seems to me that when the only reference to a place is "C&are", and it is not found in a search, that a few more clues are in order.

SMS 54
02-28-17, 21:45
It seems to me that when the only reference to a place is "C&are", and it is not found in a search, that a few more clues are in order.I found it in about 3 seconds. Google " C&R Spa, Quincy". You will get business name, location, hours, phone number. It is most amazing, this Google.

HappyDave
03-01-17, 09:48
It seems to me that when the only reference to a place is "C&are", and it is not found in a search, that a few more clues are in order.C&are has been well reviewed on the board, like far East and Harmony down south. I gladly gave more info to others by pm, this particular individual has not contributed so I gave him nothing read his 9 posts. That said you are right I have complained in the past that all posts should have town so you know if it's close to you, a name to find it, quality of girl and place, menu and costs.

WalthamKid
03-01-17, 13:04
Advertises on BP services. Last four digits 3603. I've never seen her before and she doesn't respond to text. She looks nice.

CleoBos
03-01-17, 20:02
Look under health and beauty, hot number in brighton sees guys at her place, she is just what dr ordered, has a friend too if you are lucky you get threesome as they are into that.Is she the one who responds as Womans Touch Services? What was the donation?