PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Ruggerz66
03-21-13, 15:47
Haven't posted in a bit-but had the urge Tuesday and wanted to see if I could get Mimi from Ninja again, had a great visit with her last time. Anyways-was on the road and didn't have my monger phone-bad planning (had SO's car) and I stopped by 59 Codd. St. I went into the building I thought I had been to last time-but door said Lavender Spa-same place as Ninja? Anyways-no Mimi-not sure of the name of the girl-skinny brunette with nice glasses on-the sexy librarian kind. Anyways-very good massage-top to bottom. Now when I say she knew no english-I mean nothing-no small talk about weather-couldn't get her name-no communication at all. Decent tease, nice HE with plenty of OTC roaming. Nice top-tight ass and she had on those stretchy leggings that made for good roaming. Left very happy, but I was disappointed no Mimi. Is Lavender and Ninja the same? Either way-decent visit-nothing to write home about-sorry I can't tell you her name. 60/40.

Member #5013
03-21-13, 15:48
Went by this afternoon. Parked accross the street and was walking over when I noticed a cop car sort of in the back of the parking lot in the building she is in. It wasn't a city cop car, but said something to the effect of "special operations" or something like that on the side.

I thought I recalled an old post about Leo watching this place.

Anyway, I turned around and left. Too bad as I was heading there for my first visit.

Car was still there about an hour later.

Not sure if anyone else has seen a car like that or heard of it before. I haven't.

LBThe one time I was there. I recall a private detective / security agency working in the same building. That was probably it. Hey, look at the bright side. You saved yourself a few bucks.

BB

Dh1610
03-21-13, 15:50
Went by this afternoon. Parked accross the street and was walking over when I noticed a cop car sort of in the back of the parking lot in the building she is in. It wasn't a city cop car, but said something to the effect of "special operations" or something like that on the side.

Anyway, I turned around and left. Too bad as I was heading there for my first visit.

Not sure if anyone else has seen a car like that or heard of it before. I haven't.

LBThere is no problem. The cars belong to a private detective company that is located in the same building. Nothing to worry about.

Rito1
03-21-13, 16:44
Is Lavender and Ninja the same?Yes it is.

Ridem
03-21-13, 18:33
The one time I was there. I recall a private detective / security agency working in the same building. That was probably it. Hey, look at the bright side. You saved yourself a few bucks.

BB

LBTry this if your looking for more info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Police_Special_Operations_Unit

Maybe it's the "Chica-waa-waa Bookem Danno!" Division. Part of the M. C Attrny Gen sweep

JohnBoy69
03-21-13, 21:30
Saw Yummi or Yumi at BGC in Woburn. Multi-unit commercial space. Discreet. I wonder if she is that same Yumi that has been reported here. She is late 30s early 40s. Nice body. Great rack and poor English but very friendly.

Very liberal, enjoyed kissing, fiv, and DATY. In fact, she asked if I wanted "boom boom". Off to the races!

She's a screamer!

Massage: 6. 5.

Looks:6. 5.

Hygiene: 8.

Pelvic motion: 8. 5.

Place was a 2 room suite and on my way out saw a blond petite spinner. Her name was Joan and I will hit on that on next visit as she is cute as hell (for me anyway).

Called mamasan at. 9218.

Enjoy boyz!

Top Floor
03-21-13, 23:17
I joined another site that requires a paid membership. Another member posted a review and it contained a glaring error stating a place offered a table shower. Having been to that place a number of times, I know it doesn't have a table shower. Me and another member called out the reviewer questioning the validity of the review. Well. 24 hours later our comments have been removed. Don't make the same mistake I made. Twice. And join that other site. With the illiterate manner a lot of the reviews are written in it makes we wonder if the reviews are written by the same person.

Hat's off to Jackson and this site. Far, far superior to everything else out there. And it's all for free.

Olepapa
03-21-13, 23:22
I joined another site that requires a paid membership. Another member posted a review and it contained a glaring error stating a place offered a table shower. Having been to that place a number of times, I know it doesn't have a table shower. Me and another member called out the reviewer questioning the validity of the review. Well. 24 hours later our comments have been removed. Don't make the same mistake I made. Twice. And join that other site. With the illiterate manner a lot of the reviews are written in it makes we wonder if the reviews are written by the same person.

Hat's off to Jackson and this site. Far, far superior to everything else out there. And it's all for free.Since there are a few sites that charge a fee, your post is not much help if you are really trying to warn us about it. How about at least a decent hint as to its identity?

OP

Ridem
03-22-13, 10:45
Hay JP [Jimmy Pratt] your mailbox is full.

BagTag
03-22-13, 11:54
Has anyone ever been? May go today if I have time.

Thanks

http://southcoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-american-spa/22380810

Stressed Out
03-22-13, 16:36
Haven't posted in a bit-but had the urge Tuesday and wanted to see if I could get Mimi from Ninja again, had a great visit with her last time. Anyways-was on the road and didn't have my monger phone-bad planning (had SO's car) and I stopped by 59 Codd. St. I went into the building I thought I had been to last time-but door said Lavender Spa-same place as Ninja? Anyways-no Mimi-not sure of the name of the girl-skinny brunette with nice glasses on-the sexy librarian kind. Anyways-very good massage-top to bottom. Now when I say she knew no english-I mean nothing-no small talk about weather-couldn't get her name-no communication at all. Decent tease, nice HE with plenty of OTC roaming. Nice top-tight ass and she had on those stretchy leggings that made for good roaming. Left very happy, but I was disappointed no Mimi. Is Lavender and Ninja the same? Either way-decent visit-nothing to write home about-sorry I can't tell you her name. 60/40.I've actually seen the place advertise as Ninja, Lavender and Jennifer's Bodyworks. I believe the Ninja ad has to do with their advertising nas 'Ninja Masters' but who knows. This must be one of the new girls Jennifer mentioned she was trying to get a few posts down. I also think I saw a note that MiMi was fired for something or another. SO

Stressed Out
03-22-13, 16:41
Then you must love Jennifer at Ninja.Just a guess my friend but you are referring to my post about itty bittys? If so then I may have to head over there. Don't think I saw (or picked up on) nany comments that she belonged in the IBTC! Thanks

SaulGoodman
03-22-13, 17:52
Just a guess my friend but you are referring to my post about itty bittys? If so then I may have to head over there. Don't think I saw (or picked up on) nany comments that she belonged in the IBTC! ThanksYes, that's what I was referring too. Jennifer is an A cup so if that's what you like, I think you'll enjoy her. I prefer a little more up top on my ladies but she is cute.

BigJim959
03-23-13, 10:49
I had my first visit to see Wendy earlier this week. I did find her rather attractive and she gave one of the best AMP massages I've received yet. Spent a lot of time on my back / legs with couple of teases before the flip. She did say she had training, which I believe. Didn't use much oil, and cleaned off with hot towel before flip and at end of visit.

She did answer the phone once (but kept massaging with one hand) , scheduled appt right after me, and apologized when she hung up. Also did say there was a second girl when things are busy. English is very good. She didn't talk much unless I initiated, which was fine with me. She was very pleasant and I would visit again. $60 for hour plus normal tip.

Location was easy enough to find, busy street with parking lot on the side of office building. Early evening not much going on in the building, so my car was one of only a couple in the parking lot. Did see the security cars others have mentioned, and the laptop in the outer room but neither bothered me, since I was expecting thanks to prior posts. Bottom line, I would recommend.

BJ

JimmyMcC
03-23-13, 11:13
"Fabulous Facials, $65."

There is some type of spa in the same building advertising a special, but thought this sign was ironic.

Werm2011
03-23-13, 16:30
As predicted by some of you.

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/local_news/mansfield-cops-raid-massage-business/article_10747f4e-f059-5ed0-abba-9a915b86ba29.html

Never went there myself because of the not so good reviews here.

AsianLPGAfan
03-23-13, 22:08
Was in the Framingham area doing errands and had the impulse to try something different.

Came across the place near downtown, named after a legendary lady from 1021 in RI.

The building looks like a triple, decker commercially zoned?

Shirley answers the door. She is thin and probably older than I perceive to be older 40-early 50s. I m going to get massage for sore shoulder not look for eye candy.

I must say Shirley's technique wasn't bad and she worked the neck, upper back, shoulders well.

I made light contact to her leg to give her the signal. Decent backside tease.

Flip and finish also pretty good. OTC roaming if you wish.

I have heard all kinds on cheezy music getting massage at AMP / Aamp s but I have finally had the ultimate experience!

The funny part was the cheesy classical Muzak that was playing. While she was working on my finish "Blue Danube Waltz" was playing and the timing of Shirley trying to finish the job with this tune going was comical to me.

Then she leaves the room to get some hot clothes to clean up. Then I hear this cheesy Muzak version of that famous end of the wedding procession we all know I just had to laugh.

Shirley certainly didn't short me on time for the remaining 20 minutes a very nice massage to face / scalp / arms / legs / groin and feet. I was quite pleased.

Looks I ll be kind and say 5.

Effort 8-9.

Finish 7-8.

Muzak priceless.

I would go back if in the area she gave a full hour of quality work. I left happy and also amused by a memory of HE to Blue Danube Waltz!

MojoRisin76
03-23-13, 22:53
I'll be completely honest. This was the best massage I have ever gotten in my life. She stretched, pulled, poked and cracked every part of my body. (Well, except one)

My back hasnt felt this good in years. But when she finished the body then rubbed my head for about 3 minutes she stood up said "All done" and ran out the door. I mean literally ran out the door. What gives? Have this happened to any of you guys?

SMS 54
03-24-13, 01:42
One of my favorite spots, on Salem St, appears to be closed, for now at least. I was told by the phone answering person, that the 2 therapists are "on vacation" in China. No time frame given on possible return. There was some heat put on this place back in February by one of the adjoining businesses, a hair salon, and other locals. I was directed to a spa on the North Shore, where I received adequate, if not stellar, treatment, for a slightly upsold appointment.

Member #4946
03-24-13, 06:45

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/local_news/mansfield-cops-raid-massage-business/article_10747f4e-f059-5ed0-abba-9a915b86ba29.html

Never went there myself because of the not so good reviews here.Been there a couple of times for a good massage, never a hint of extras, others on this board have struck out there as well. I have the feeling this was a set up

Bigben99
03-24-13, 09:45
Not familiar with the providence 1021 lady but suffice to say I know where you were since I have been there half dozen times. Let's just say the lady was named for a color. My second time there the kids living upstairs were having a party and I thought they were coming through the ceiling. This place has no ambiance, no doors, saran wrap, paper table covers and lately no talent since Yo-Yo left. Renown for haggling throughout massage and low quality massage. Better options in Framingham. PM me.

Was in the Framingham area doing errands and had the impulse to try something different.

Came across the place near downtown, named after a legendary lady from 1021 in RI.

The building looks like a triple, decker commercially zoned?

Shirley answers the door. She is thin and probably older than I perceive to be older 40-early 50s. I m going to get massage for sore shoulder not look for eye candy.

I must say Shirley's technique wasn't bad and she worked the neck, upper back, shoulders well.

I made light contact to her leg to give her the signal. Decent backside tease.

Flip and finish also pretty good. OTC roaming if you wish.

I have heard all kinds on cheezy music getting massage at AMP / Aamp s but I have finally had the ultimate experience!

The funny part was the cheesy classical Muzak that was playing. While she was working on my finish "Blue Danube Waltz" was playing and the timing of Shirley trying to finish the job with this tune going was comical to me.

Then she leaves the room to get some hot clothes to clean up. Then I hear this cheesy Muzak version of that famous end of the wedding procession we all know I just had to laugh.

Shirley certainly didn't short me on time for the remaining 20 minutes a very nice massage to face / scalp / arms / legs / groin and feet. I was quite pleased.

Looks I ll be kind and say 5.

Effort 8-9.

Finish 7-8.

Muzak priceless.

I would go back if in the area she gave a full hour of quality work. I left happy and also amused by a memory of HE to Blue Danube Waltz!

NorthShore123
03-24-13, 10:55
Sms Medford has been under a lot of heat. I threw out that warning a while ago on here. Not sure if you saw. I personally choose to stay away from that area for a while. I'm from the north shore. Not sure where you were told to go but if you want pm me I can give you details on the ones I've tried out if you haven't seen my reviews already.

Top Floor
03-24-13, 13:15
Wouldn't doubt if it was a setup. The article was very vague. Probably simply didn't want the place in town and came up with an excuse to get them out. Prosecuter will say there's not enough evidence to prosecute but at that point it doesn't matter. The town got their objective done.

Been there a couple of times for a good massage, never a hint of extras, others on this board have struck out there as well. I have the feeling this was a set up

Funguy77
03-24-13, 15:17
Have visited this place a number of times over the last few months with widely varying results, from being shutout (very rare for me) , to average service, to a lousy CBJ that I overpaid for.

But the last time (and recent visits had been typical ending, the one that provided CBJ seems to be long gone) , I had to wait on the couch while someone freed up. I observed one of the girls come out of the room with the cleanup towel and hand rinse it (with a bit of soap to be fair) before putting it into a small container.

While I am not 100% sure (I didn't watch one towel go in and then the same one go out) I think they are re-using the cleanup towels without washing them in a washing machine in between. This grossed me out, and though I went ahead with my session I refused hot towel cleanup and asked for just a paper towel.

I read of and have, over the years, seen more and more evidence that some of these places really use poor sanitation.

PointOfView
03-24-13, 15:31
Sorry everyone, School St was in Quincy. I was PUI (posting under the influence). Sorry for the confusion.What place is this on School St?

Rito1
03-24-13, 20:24
Tried the new place that has been advertising on CL the last few days. Arrived and brought to the room by as 30 something with large tits. I gave her my fee and she started the massage. There were red flags right away. Curtin for doors & walls. She starts my timer and I can hear the timing in the next room go off. A few minutes later I hear a guy leave. A couple mintes after that another big breasted girl arrives and the 2 switch places. She did my back until the flip which was at the 50 minute mark. Did I mention I was draped the entire time. On the flip she give a head massage time until the timer goes off. She then leans foward puts her tits in my face, pulls my nipples and says all done and walks out. Believe it or not I might try it again I have a feeling that it might improve after some time. Mabye I am stupid.

Looks 6.

Body 6.

Massage 7.

Hr 0.

55 +.15.

Off to the Ninja I go.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/3700718431.html

http://www.crfootreflexology.com/

=&10048; &10084; = Grand Opening. Come Try The Best! =&10048; &10084; = (Only Today 10% Off Quincy, MA)

&10047; You Deserve a Break Today! &10047;

-

Relaxing, Therapeutic Massage.

Clean Rooms. Soft Music.

• Reduce tension on your lower back and shoulders.

• Swedish Massage.

• Deep Tissue Massage.

• foot Massage.

• Therapeutic Massage.

Body Work $35/30min.

Body Work $55/60min.

Body Work $85/90min.

Foot Reflexology (include Chinese herbal) $40/60min.

(617) 934-0222.

www.crfootreflexology.com

Werm2011
03-24-13, 20:27
Been there a couple of times for a good massage, never a hint of extras, others on this board have struck out there as well. I have the feeling this was a set upI read a couple reviews here and got the impression that the mongers had implied that they had received a good ending.

Rito1
03-24-13, 20:29
After the letdown at CR foot I moved on to Ninja. A complete 180 from my last session. Saw Jill. I have seen her before somewhere but can't remember where. Anyway all went well and I left happy.

Looks 6.

Body 7.

Massage 6.

Hr 8.

6 +.4.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3700592240.html

============NINJA========== (QUINCY / BRAINTREE / WEYMOUTH)

Powered by Leaflet — Terms59 CODDINGTON ST.

-STEP INTO OUR OASIS,

-LISTEN TO A FAVORITE SONG,

-IT IS CERTAIN TO KEEP YOU CALM AND COZY!

-OUR NEW STAFF IS VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY,

-ENJOY OUR DEVOTION TO YOUR BODY, MIND, AND SPIRIT!

RATE: $ 60 / HOUR.

PHONE: 781-475-4356.

59 CODDINGTON ST

Funguy77
03-24-13, 22:15
Have visited this place a number of times over the last few months with widely varying results, from being shutout (very rare for me) , to average service, to a lousy CBJ that I overpaid for.

But the last time (and recent visits had been typical ending, the one that provided CBJ seems to be long gone) , I had to wait on the couch while someone freed up. I observed one of the girls come out of the room with the cleanup towel and hand rinse it (with a bit of soap to be fair) before putting it into a small container.

While I am not 100% sure (I didn't watch one towel go in and then the same one go out) I think they are re-using the cleanup towels without washing them in a washing machine in between. This grossed me out, and though I went ahead with my session I refused hot towel cleanup and asked for just a paper towel.

I read of and have, over the years, seen more and more evidence that some of these places really use poor sanitation.Just to clarify, I am referring to the place in Framingham, recently referred to (it seems like we are avoiding specifically naming places).

Spaz2580
03-24-13, 22:42
Maybe they got busted for not having a massage license? Seems like all reports were no HE.

Never went there myself because of the not so good reviews here.

Werm2011
03-25-13, 01:16
Maybe they got busted for not having a massage license? Seems like all reports were no HE.There is one report where the monger says he 'left happy', another said 'half ass ending' and another one that infers he had a good time by 'ending well'. Search 'mansfield' and they come up from 12/05, 11/11, and 11/13.

Not to ***** because this site rocks, but the search function is a real pain in the ass. Ever since the database was rebuilt, everything is backwards. Search for 'mansfield'.

This place was just probably extra careful as not all patrons got an offer, but failed anyway by doing business with the wrong person. There have been places where if you aren't mildly aggressive and wait for a hint, you're leaving with 40 extra bucks in your pocket.

Diogenesbarrel
03-25-13, 09:14
I am highly suspicious when they step outside to get a hot towel and I now refuse it.

If they have a towel warmer in the room, that's great. Those are preloaded and we hope, washed. At least they're neatly rolled.

Oy.

Top Floor
03-25-13, 10:12
I doubt they're washed in a washing machine every day. More likely dumped in a bucket filled with some detergent and a little bit of bleach then rung out and folded.

I am highly suspicious when they step outside to get a hot towel and I now refuse it.

If they have a towel warmer in the room, that's great. Those are preloaded and we hope, washed. At least they're neatly rolled.

Oy.

Dh1610
03-25-13, 13:34
I doubt they're washed in a washing machine every day. More likely dumped in a bucket filled with some detergent and a little bit of bleach then rung out and folded.I can confirm with confidence that you are correct. The towels at most but not all the AMP's are only soaked and rinsed in water with bleach daily. A few places actually wash in a washing machine. The girls I know well don't use the towels on me. It pays in more ways than one to get to know your girls.

StrawberryCar
03-25-13, 13:47
There is a ton of info right here. Just spend about a half hour, read backwards, and you will realize one night is not enough! Here's a start, do a search of "Harrison."

Stay safe and enjoy our fine city,

PbjI am trying to search on Harrison as I have narrowed down an AMP that I think that I would like to visit. But the search reveals nothing on Harrison.

Trying to do homework and avoid asking out of town questions.

I am in town for one night. Looking for a quality AMP to enjoy an hour.

QuincyFire
03-25-13, 15:16
I am trying to search on Harrison as I have narrowed down an AMP that I think that I would like to visit. But the search reveals nothing on Harrison.

Trying to do homework and avoid asking out of town questions.

I am in town for one night. Looking for a quality AMP to enjoy an hour.Weekend girl there also works at clinical massage in braintree. She is there mon thru wed. She is the best looking one there. But not very enthusiastic. More fun can be had at 299 newport ocean massage suzy is a tiny knockout and willing to get the job done, then there is may she is ok looking mid thirties an she seems to need the money. Off the subject I'd like to get myself a monger phone, can I get a phone with a minutes card at wallmart that doent have my name an adress. I need one an a payphone are no good for this hobby

ShanghaiMi
03-25-13, 17:09
These hot towels you say are rinsed and soaked in bleach. If that's all they do, than don't worry soaking in bleach will kill any organism.

Happy Mongering

BigDog001
03-25-13, 18:17
Weekend girl there also works at clinical massage in braintree. She is there mon thru wed. She is the best looking one there. But not very enthusiastic. More fun can be had at 299 newport ocean massage suzy is a tiny knockout and willing to get the job done, then there is may she is ok looking mid thirties an she seems to need the money. Off the subject I'd like to get myself a monger phone, can I get a phone with a minutes card at wallmart that doent have my name an adress. I need one an a payphone are no good for this hobbyI got mine at Walmart in another state. I like having an outside area code. Paid cash, the clerk was very nice and set up my phone for me. She used the store phone. I bought a minutes card here with cash. It seems UTR to me.

BD

FunBill
03-25-13, 19:15
I went to Radio Shack for one but they wanted my name and address, etc. I wasn't prepared so I just left. I did have a monger phone a few years ago but the law must have changed because back then they needed (or asked for) no information from me. I will go back to RS and just give them a bunch of baloney.

AbyssFivexFive
03-25-13, 22:03
What was the damage? I tried here and she wanted more than I brought. Not sure if I had bebe or not.Damage was 80/60. Bebe has long black hair to the middle back. She is clearly the best looking provider I've seen there.

Maximus77
03-26-13, 00:48
If you wanted and anonymous number they have new apps for apple and android like hushed that give you disposable numbers, can't' be associated with you, keep no info on you either. And since they use data to make the calls you can use some free wifi somewhere and even the IP address doesn't get associated with you. They even give you temporary voicemails for them and all that. The apps and stuff aren't free but probably cost less than prepaid phones. Another option anyway.

Ftp4488
03-26-13, 02:06
Went there the other day. I use to be one of Jenny's regulars. They now have it setup so that 2 girls can work out of there at once. To be honest not sure of the name of the girl I drew. Fairly unattractive I would rank her at a 3-4. Seeing this and being overall skeptical of the experience I was about to get myself into I opted for 30 minutes. Now for those of you who had had the opportunity to experience Jenny she was honestly absolutely amazing great massage, great tease, and fantastic finish. This new girl I had definitely knew what she was doing but it's hard to compete with Jenny. There was no massage to speak of. However, good teasing on the back a lot of teasing above and below. On the flip she took it slow, teasing at first and then making great eye contact on the finish.

Overall:

Looks: 4.

Massage:0.

Tease:8.

Finish:8.

Damage: 50+40=90.

Honestly it was a pretty good experience she just didn't do it for me. Will not repeat unless it's with Jenny (who I no longer think works there).

Kinfolk
03-26-13, 04:53
I went to Radio Shack for one but they wanted my name and address, etc. I wasn't prepared so I just left. I did have a monger phone a few years ago but the law must have changed because back then they needed (or asked for) no information from me. I will go back to RS and just give them a bunch of baloney.Walmart / Kmart both offer and sell very inexpensive phones for decent money. Depending on what you choose, most can be purchased and activated with no info and when you run out of minutes just buy a prepaid refill card. The key would be just picking what prepaid phone, double minutes cards and etc. And pay for it in cash.

If you research the thread others have written about different type / services of various phones.

Funguy77
03-26-13, 08:03
These hot towels you say are rinsed and soaked in bleach. If that's all they do, than don't worry soaking in bleach will kill any organism.

Happy MongeringI agree that soaking in a lot of bleach would kill anything, but if there is enough bleach to kill things you would smell.

Bleach, like I used to smell back in the old days at Royal Sauna etc.

I would like either a fully washed, clean towel OR an honest paper towel not some pretense of being treated to a hot towel.

Loaded with the last guy (s) fluids.

JosephAlfonso
03-26-13, 10:24
I have not seen any discussion in awhile. Do you know the best one around Waltham area? Thanks if you can provide any info.

Amp Slave
03-26-13, 16:32

Oy.If you think for one minute that they use a new towel with every monger then you are kiddng me. These places do not have walls of fresh towels. They wash them either by hand or have someone else take them to a coin operated laundry. It is always best to have hand santizer with you for afterwards. One of the places I was at had a pile of hand towels next to the sink that I saw when using the bathroom and they were all wet and no bin on the floor for the dirty ones. This was at 72 Knee.

MrRocky
03-26-13, 17:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Yello Tail
03-26-13, 18:15
Damage was 80/60. Bebe has long black hair to the middle back. She is clearly the best looking provider I've seen there.Best to call for an appointment if you want Bebe. She almost looks like the advertised picture.

AsianLPGAfan
03-26-13, 18:32
Best to call for an appointment if you want Bebe. She almost looks like the advertised picture.I had a chance to meet Bebe when I had a visit with Alice. She didn't have any makeup on and looked pretty good.

The Thai places like to charge 80 house fee. So they figure the tip is higher too.

I m debating to try a second visit to see if more options there?

Top Floor
03-26-13, 20:45
I drove by the place on Salem St. Tonight and it looks like they're permanently closed. Sign and phone numbers on the windows are gone. You can see where they were peeled off. The only thing in the windoow now is a foot massage poster.

One of my favorite spots, on Salem St, appears to be closed, for now at least. I was told by the phone answering person, that the 2 therapists are "on vacation" in China. No time frame given on possible return. There was some heat put on this place back in February by one of the adjoining businesses, a hair salon, and other locals. I was directed to a spa on the North Shore, where I received adequate, if not stellar, treatment, for a slightly upsold appointment.

Yello Tail
03-26-13, 22:35
I had a chance to meet Bebe when I had a visit with Alice. She didn't have any makeup on and looked pretty good.

The Thai places like to charge 80 house fee. So they figure the tip is higher too.

I m debating to try a second visit to see if more options there?I suppose the 80 fee is for all the stretching (lazy-man yoga). Although usually you have to pay for 90 minutes to get the stretching. Many, many years ago when Jolin first began to charge 80 I tipped her 20 so it sort of worked out. But now these younger women expect 80 for the treatment and most often than not expect a 50 or 60 tip. Although I did find one who seemed happy with 40. Expensive but what are you to do if you want younger cute providers working on you? Your choice 45 to 55 year old Chinese 60/40 or 30 year old Thai 80/60.

If by options you mean other providers, there is another really pretty one that works there only on Mondays. No make-up and as sweet as can be.

Yello Tail
03-26-13, 22:37
I drove by the place on Salem St. Tonight and it looks like they're permanently closed. Sign and phone numbers on the windows are gone. You can see where they were peeled off. The only thing in the window now is a foot massage poster.One of the best massages in the area. Sad to see them go.

Yello Tail
03-26-13, 22:39
If you think for one minute that they use a new towel with every monger then you are kiddng me. These places do not have walls of fresh towels. They wash them either by hand or have someone else take them to a coin operated laundry. It is always best to have hand santizer with you for afterwards. One of the places I was at had a pile of hand towels next to the sink that I saw when using the bathroom and they were all wet and no bin on the floor for the dirty ones. This was at 72 Knee.The towel you are laying on may not be clean either. When going to a new place I like to look around for stacks of clean towels. I also watch how the girl resets the area after the massage is done.

Joseph Alley
03-26-13, 23:49
I know of one Thai place that only charges $60 and the girls are in 20s or early 30s. Thai Wellness at 1515 Hancock Street, Quincy.

I suppose the 80 fee is for all the stretching (lazy-man yoga). Although usually you have to pay for 90 minutes to get the stretching. Many, many years ago when Jolin first began to charge 80 I tipped her 20 so it sort of worked out. But now these younger women expect 80 for the treatment and most often than not expect a 50 or 60 tip. Although I did find one who seemed happy with 40. Expensive but what are you to do if you want younger cute providers working on you? Your choice 45 to 55 year old Chinese 60/40 or 30 year old Thai 80/60.

If by options you mean other providers, there is another really pretty one that works there only on Mondays. No make-up and as sweet as can be.

Beepers
03-27-13, 10:03
I know of one Thai place that only charges $60 and the girls are in 20s or early 30s. Thai Wellness at 1515 Hancock Street, Quincy.I'm a regular there. Once a month thing for me and have yet to get he.

Eligrn101
03-27-13, 12:22
Visited Royal Thai and found place to be very clean. Massage took place on mat on floor. Drew Melinda who was young, very attractive, thin with nice rack and proficient enough in English to converse. Massage was excellent. Melinda combined long strokes, a little deep pressure and a lot of stretching. At first, while face down and again, after the flip, she applied a towel, but easily agreed both times to remove it. What I liked best was the pacing of the massage (never too long on the same area) and the unpredictability. I never knew what she'd do next. There was a little tease toward the end. She allowed some OTC roaming but I didn't push it. I left happy. Unfortunately she engaged in some negotiation / upselling before the finish and, because the massage was so good and I wanted to move things along, I acquiesced to 60 tip on top of 70 house fee. She finished with some additional massage of feet and back / shoulders, while sitting up, taking the full hour, if not a little more. Now that I know what to expect I may repeat but haggling put a bit of a damper on an otherwise top-notch experience.

NorthShore123
03-27-13, 14:34
I'm sorry but they will continue to up sell and increase house fees until we the mongers wake up and put our foot down. If business slows down then the rates will lower. If we keep paying the upsell for the standard then that will be the new price. We only have ourselves to blame here.

NorthShore123
03-27-13, 16:10
Anyone give this place a try near Kittys restaurant in North Reading. I'd like to give it a try tonight if anyone has anyone they would recommend there or any info about the place feel free to msg me. I'm going to do some more research but if I don't find anything I might just hit up Burger King instead.

Rexxbreefs
03-27-13, 16:25
Decided to go for some Asian today, dialed the number from the BP therapeutic ad and arranged a noon meeting. While on the phone I asked if it was Yumi on the other end and she said yes. I assumed I would be meeting her. Sadly not the case. Arrived and led to room by a average\below average looking Asian lady in her 30s\40s in vinyl pants, get ready on table face down. I thought it was Yumi. It was actually Yuki. I thought what the hell and assumed the experience would be similar. FFW to 'massage' This was THE WORST attempt of a massage in my life, she basically rubbed my ass (like you'd pet a puppy) for 20 minutes. All the time I was silently in my mind shaking my head and quietly whispering to myself."WFT is this?" NO sensuality. No tease no inspiration, no effort. Time to "tuhr ovah."

I politely requested for full menu, magic kiss. She said only hand. Since she was terrible at massage, how the hell would she have any idea how to give a HE? I had enough and said I have to go, get up and get dressed. Then she has the nerve to say "what you tip?" That's when I said "tip for what, rubbing my ass for 20 minutes? I paid for an hour. Goodbye."

After that ordeal, shoot a TXT at Steff in Chelsea. Luckily I was able to set up something in short notice. I've seen her only one time, but this time it totally redeemed the previous experience. If any senior member wants details PM me. Total time spent on Quest: 4:30 hours.

Saw Yummi or Yumi at BGC in Woburn. Multi-unit commercial space. Discreet. I wonder if she is that same Yumi that has been reported here. She is late 30s early 40s. Nice body. Great rack and poor English but very friendly.

Very liberal, enjoyed kissing, fiv, and DATY. In fact, she asked if I wanted "boom boom". Off to the races!

She's a screamer!

Massage: 6. 5.

Looks:6. 5.

Hygiene: 8.

Pelvic motion: 8. 5.

Place was a 2 room suite and on my way out saw a blond petite spinner. Her name was Joan and I will hit on that on next visit as she is cute as hell (for me anyway).

Called mamasan at. 9218.

Enjoy boyz!

Spectator
03-27-13, 17:54
Just visited 40 Harrison, saw Jessica. Rang the bell, got buzzed in, she was waiting for me at the door when I stepped out of the elevator. Opted for 1hr w / TSat90.

Nice TS, quick tho. She asked if I wanted hard med or soft I said medium, she worked all the kinks out. Some teasing during the massage, and about half way in on the flip she made the I want more smile and I said yes please, nice long slow he, followed be head rub.

Tipped 45 because she took great direction and I noticed we were 10 min past the hour.

Jessica is pretty, slim. 30s and really nice. Would repeat.

Before the massage I visited Glass slipper which was so awful I left after one beer, went next door and was the only customer at centerfolds for the whole afternoon. Had a nice dance with maya and cayla. $20 dances, $9 beers, pretty girls with fake tits. Then went over to Diva. Nice day.

Rito1
03-28-13, 09:41
Just visited 40 Harrison, saw Jessica. Rang the bell, got buzzed in, she was waiting for me at the door when I stepped out of the elevator. Opted for 1hr w / TSat90.
Nice TS, quick tho. Tipped 45 because she took great direction and I noticed we were 10 min past the hour.In my opinion if you payextra for the TS you should get a full 1 hour massage. In the places where it is included in the fee (example $60) then you can minus that time off massage time.

NorthShore123
03-28-13, 13:53
So yesterday I decided to give the place behind the Liberty Tree Mall in Danvers another try because I saw an ad saying they got a new girl. Went there and same old, large lady that was there before. Cornered me in the room when I asked if there was anyone else there. She kept holding out her hand for money so I told her I forgot my wallet and made my way to the car and got out of there.

Tried to set up an apt with the lady on backpage that advertises as Foxy Lady near Danvers but she gave me the address for Salvators and since I don't have a bat phone I didn't want her to have my real number when I called for the real address.

Drove to the place near Kittys in reading on Main Street. Went in and it was an older prob late 30s 40s not very attractive lady so I walked out. Drove down the road to bk tried to get Tammy again but she was busy. The lady I got never told me her name. She was ok at best but was wearing a skirt so I figured it might turn into some fun. Ok massage. Maybe a little better then average. Not much teasing. The flip was decent though. Huge turn off when I decided to venture down below and there was more hair down there then on my head. That was pretty nasty and right away I aborted that mission. Good clean up and gave me a massage after. Some one had to come knock on the door and ask her what I paid for because she went over the hour. So she finished up the massage but started with the chit chat which I'm not really a fan of. Kept asking me how old I was, If I was a body builder, what I did for work, that I was a nice guy, ect ect. Idk if it was because I was so grossed out by the fur down there that I just wanted to get out of there but it annoyed me LOL. Standard. 6.4.

Herow
03-28-13, 13:57
Yeah checked that place out, honestly was pretty lame. Got the same chick. Cheap but not worth the effort. Not sure who these other two chicks referenced were, I didn't meet them.

I do think I heard someone in the next room banging away though, so I'm thinking more is offered here depending on who with. The place was insanely busy, it's discreet but the buzzer was going every 5 minutes.

Decided to go for some Asian today, dialed the number from the BP therapeutic ad and arranged a noon meeting. While on the phone I asked if it was Yumi on the other end and she said yes. I assumed I would be meeting her. Sadly not the case. Arrived and led to room by a average\below average looking Asian lady in her 30s\40s in vinyl pants, get ready on table face down. I thought it was Yumi. It was actually Yuki. I thought what the hell and assumed the experience would be similar. FFW to 'massage' This was THE WORST attempt of a massage in my life, she basically rubbed my ass (like you'd pet a puppy) for 20 minutes. All the time I was silently in my mind shaking my head and quietly whispering to myself."WFT is this?" NO sensuality. No tease no inspiration, no effort. Time to "tuhr ovah."

I politely requested for full menu, magic kiss. She said only hand. Since she was terrible at massage, how the hell would she have any idea how to give a HE? I had enough and said I have to go, get up and get dressed. Then she has the nerve to say "what you tip?" That's when I said "tip for what, rubbing my ass for 20 minutes? I paid for an hour. Goodbye."

After that ordeal, shoot a TXT at Steff in Chelsea. Luckily I was able to set up something in short notice. I've seen her only one time, but this time it totally redeemed the previous experience. If any senior member wants details PM me. Total time spent on Quest: 4:30 hours.

Jason Key 84
03-28-13, 15:01

After that ordeal, shoot a TXT at Steff in Chelsea. Luckily I was able to set up something in short notice. I've seen her only one time, but this time it totally redeemed the previous experience. If any senior member wants details PM me. Total time spent on Quest: 4:30 hours.So are there two different women at this location? A Yuki and a Yumi? Or is it one woman with terrible English? I drew Yuki on Friday just before lunch time. Massage was mediocre at best, but kept exhaling loud enough for me to hear it, and I could feel her hair on my lower back and ass. So I figured "good to go". Half way through she began going in and out of the room 2 or 3 times, talking in foreign tongue to the other lady (Yumi? Or someone different all together.) with the door closed and then open. She rushed it, apologized and said "next time come later, busy now, lunch time". She attempted the HE, but I couldn't manage a finish. Shorted me 10 minutes. I'm going to head back and give it another try and make an evening appointment. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but JohnBoy's review is stuck in my head, so I have to go for it.

If anyone knows the real story behind the Yumi / Yuki subject (same person?) let me know.

Jason Key 84
03-28-13, 15:05
Oh, and forgot to mention. After I got dressed, Yuki / Yumi (whichever / whomever) didn't change the cover on the bed. Instead, she ran her hand over it to smooth it out and make it look OK. Next time I'll be sure to ask for a fresh cover, gross.

NorthShore123
03-28-13, 16:25
Oh, and forgot to mention. After I got dressed, Yuki / Yumi (whichever / whomever) didn't change the cover on the bed. Instead, she ran her hand over it to smooth it out and make it look OK. Next time I'll be sure to ask for a fresh cover, gross.Noticed that with the provider I had at bk the other night too. Normally I see Tammy put on a new sheet this one just took off that my face would rest one and left everything else on there. I plan to always ask for them to put a new sheet on in front of me when I'm there wherever I go now after reading all these things about the used towels.

ShanghaiMi
03-28-13, 16:48
Anyone give this place a try near Kittys restaurant in North Reading. I'd like to give it a try tonight if anyone has anyone they would recommend there or any info about the place feel free to msg me. I'm going to do some more research but if I don't find anything I might just hit up Burger King instead.Check out the other site RM that store is well reviewed.

Happy mongering

WalterMitty
03-28-13, 17:05
I bit on this place too this past weekend, after reading about the boom boom review. The AMP said her name was yumi and I would place her age closer to 50. She tried the matador massage and tried to go directly to he within 10 minutes of being on the table. I flipped and just couldn't. She did nothing for me and as I tried to persuade her to remove her top, the steel cage bra was as far as I got. After I spied the rolls of fat, I asked her stop and give me the massage I came here for. I got a massge but probably the hardest massage I've ever recieved. Out of there in 40 minutes. Definitely won't repeat. 60/20. Got the "look" when I tipped her 20, I didn't want to even give her that.

Rexxbreefs
03-28-13, 17:48
Indeed there's 2; I heard Yumi with a fellow monger in the adjacent room.

IMHO this place doesn't deserve a second chance. You'd have better luck in the escort page instead of body rubs.

So are there two different women at this location? A Yuki and a Yumi? Or is it one woman with terrible English? I drew Yuki on Friday just before lunch time. Massage was mediocre at best, but kept exhaling loud enough for me to hear it, and I could feel her hair on my lower back and ass. So I figured "good to go". Half way through she began going in and out of the room 2 or 3 times, talking in foreign tongue to the other lady (Yumi? Or someone different all together.) with the door closed and then open. She rushed it, apologized and said "next time come later, busy now, lunch time". She attempted the HE, but I couldn't manage a finish. Shorted me 10 minutes. I'm going to head back and give it another try and make an evening appointment. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but JohnBoy's review is stuck in my head, so I have to go for it.

If anyone knows the real story behind the Yumi / Yuki subject (same person?) let me know.

JohnBoy69
03-28-13, 20:35
So are there two different women at this location? A Yuki and a Yumi? Or is it one woman with terrible English? I drew Yuki on Friday just before lunch time. Massage was mediocre at best, but kept exhaling loud enough for me to hear it, and I could feel her hair on my lower back and ass. So I figured "good to go". Half way through she began going in and out of the room 2 or 3 times, talking in foreign tongue to the other lady (Yumi? Or someone different all together.) with the door closed and then open. She rushed it, apologized and said "next time come later, busy now, lunch time". She attempted the HE, but I couldn't manage a finish. Shorted me 10 minutes. I'm going to head back and give it another try and make an evening appointment. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but JohnBoy's review is stuck in my head, so I have to go for it.

If anyone knows the real story behind the Yumi / Yuki subject (same person?) let me know.The gal I saw was "Yumi" but she was not 50ish. I'd say late 30s. Nice bod, great tits, but poor english. As I said massage skills were not great but she was game for "boom boom". Never happened to me before. I didn't even ask for it.

The other girl was a blond Asian petite spinner named Joan.

JohnBoy69
03-28-13, 20:39
I bit on this place too this past weekend, after reading about the boom boom review. The AMP said her name was yumi and I would place her age closer to 50. She tried the matador massage and tried to go directly to he within 10 minutes of being on the table. I flipped and just couldn't. She did nothing for me and as I tried to persuade her to remove her top, the steel cage bra was as far as I got. After I spied the rolls of fat, I asked her stop and give me the massage I came here for. I got a massge but probably the hardest massage I've ever recieved. Out of there in 40 minutes. Definitely won't repeat. 60/20. Got the "look" when I tipped her 20, I didn't want to even give her that.WM, not sure if they are awitching girls that often but the Yumi I saw was not 50ish. NFW!

My Yumi had great young plump tits. And she was game for "boom boom" so they may be switching girls more often than the 10-14 day cycle. The other gal was a thin spinner w / blond hair. A real cutie named Joan who I will check ouot next week (hopefully).

Rexxbreefs
03-29-13, 04:56
JB,

Why do you keep referencing a blonde? Because there isn't one there. WTH are you talking about?

WM, not sure if they are awitching girls that often but the Yumi I saw was not 50ish. NFW!

My Yumi had great young plump tits. And she was game for "boom boom" so they may be switching girls more often than the 10-14 day cycle. The other gal was a thin spinner w / blond hair. A real cutie named Joan who I will check ouot next week (hopefully).

BostonHome
03-29-13, 07:03
Saw Yo-Yo or Yum-Yum (I think). Great tease. On the flip she let her cans out for a breath of fresh air. Nice finish. Ten minutes left she massaged the head and chest.

1hr. 70-40.

Will try others on the floor.

Frank0
03-29-13, 07:28
Looking for non-erotic massage places that have a hot girl there. Either only one girl runs the place, or it's easier to set up online and request a person.

Jason Key 84
03-29-13, 08:51
Indeed there's 2; I heard Yumi with a fellow monger in the adjacent room.

IMHO this place doesn't deserve a second chance. You'd have better luck in the escort page instead of body rubs.Common sense says: "this site is for reviews and advice. So read the reviews, and TAKE THE ADVICE." How come my common sense doesn't always prevail?

I won't be giving it another try. Sounds like there's a bait-and-switch issue there, and I've never been able to make the ballsy move "you're not ______" and walk out. I'll save myself some coin and explore other options. Thanks to Rexx, Walter and JB for the 2 cents.

Rexxbreefs
03-29-13, 11:12
Out of curiosity, called and asked for Joan the blonde. And she said "ya she heya"

Other than that, thanks for the review.

Will not roll the dice & return there though.

JB,

Why do you keep referencing a blonde? Because there isn't one there. WTH are you talking about?

Bigben99
03-29-13, 17:23
Just returned from my first visit here in about 2 mos. Last time I was here I got Helen the Haggler who gave a poor massage as well. Based on some inside intel I was told that Alice (Alison?) was a newbie with a nice body offering FS. Well the first two are right and the 3rd may be. YMMV. About 40 looks younger (always add 10 years based on Asian appearance).

Good massage. Gets up on the table and knees your back and ass. Long hair rubbing all over my body. Good tease too. Early flip as I was long due. True to my intelligence she asks what I want. I ask for BBBJCIM but of course she wants to use something and payment in advance which I hate both. I changed my mind and ask for standard HE. The disappointment is that she would not allow UTC roaming after I have just been playing with the puppies. Cici (CeeCee) is the other option and I have never seen her. Only Helen and Mandy. .5 +.4. PM me if you need more

Olepapa
03-29-13, 17:59
I've reviewed this place before, so I won't bother going into detail except to say service is as good as ever. This time, I had a four-hand with both Amy and Jessica. They work very well together, and the tease was out of this world. House for the two girls for an hour was 100 and I gave each 40 and they were very happy. Incidentally, so was I! Only drawbacks are no table shower and no UTC roaming.

Charlesg
03-30-13, 00:16
Had an afternoon meeting in Boston the other day and decided to drop in on 2Gagain as I had a really fine experience there a couple of months ago. Got there and was let in by a friendly petite woman maybe mid 30s. She took my 70 and got me in the room. Once on the table she told me her friend was going to take care of me. I figure she must have already had a client.

Was a little thrown by this but decided what the heck. A few minutes later a woman came in and introduced herself as Linda. Very slender, longer hair, pretty face, friendly and sweet but not very good English. Proceeded to give a good dry (my choice) massage. Did a lot of work with her arms elbows and knees, which I liked. Am a big guy and love a little woman crawling all over me.

Not much of a tease but enough brushing of the right parts that I knew more would follow. On the flip was playful and got right to work. Really fine hand skills and I reciprocated with some OTC down below that she seemed to genuinely enjoy. Great finish, one of the better ones I had recently. Very friendly and sweet after, skillful cleanup and maybe 10 more minutes of massage after. Got the full hour, very happy overall. 70/40.

Charlesg
03-30-13, 00:24
Can echo many of other reports here. Called mid weekend day and was able to get right in. I find her quite pretty, maybe 40, very friendly and professional.

Room was a bit cold as others mentioned but she proceeded with an excellent massage. I really value that, as I like therapeutic massage as well. Chit chat was minimal though I think she would talk more if I was in the mood.

Tease and buildup was quite nice. She works in some teasing here and there, but the final teasing is quite good. On the flip she goes right to work and is perhaps a bit mechanical, but she was fine with OTC above and below and it seemed like I could have done more but it was my first time and didn't want to push it.

Some more small talk and a bit more massage after very good cleanup. Got the full hour and I found her very nice and professional. 60/40.

Assman3
03-30-13, 06:34
Hi guys.

I'm posting this on the Boston board for the guys that don't check out Rhode Island much. I was in Providence for the day last weekend and decided to check out NMS. Easy access off 95 and plenty of on and off street parking. The place is super clean and friendly. I was buzzed in by a chubby Asian girl who spoke perfect English. She led me to the room and took my 60$ house fee. Yumi came in with my change and brought me to the table shower. I'm not a huge fan of table showers but she did a nice job with some teasing. Yumi was cute late 30 early 40's.

With a nice body. The massage tables are the biggest and most comfortable I've ever laid on. The massage was outstanding. Better than most legit places. After the massage she started with some real nice teasing, very comparable to Angel. She allowed all the utc roaming I wanted and performed a terrific ending. You all should check out NMS if you have the chance. I had a great time.

A. M.

Momo2
03-30-13, 09:10
Hi guys.

I'm posting this on the Boston board for the guys that don't check out Rhode Island much. I was in Providence for the day last weekend and decided to check out NMS. Easy access off 95 and plenty of on and off street parking. The place is super clean and friendly. I was buzzed in by a chubby Asian girl who spoke perfect English. She led me to the room and took my 60$ house fee. Yumi came in with my change and brought me to the table shower. I'm not a huge fan of table showers but she did a nice job with some teasing. Yumi was cute late 30 early 40's.

With a nice body. The massage tables are the biggest and most comfortable I've ever laid on. The massage was outstanding. Better than most legit places. After the massage she started with some real nice teasing, very comparable to Angel. She allowed all the utc roaming I wanted and performed a terrific ending. You all should check out NMS if you have the chance. I had a great time.

AmIf this was in the Providence board this would be what every one there already knows. I was there last Wednesday around 5pm. Parked on the side, went up the outside stairs. They no longer use the front entrance on the first floor. What you will imediately see are two washing machines cleaning towels. I only bring this up because of the recent towel discussions here. You most likely will be greeted by a papasan. He has a great command of the English language and if you are a newbie, he will tell you what to expect. The house collects $60, the ladies expect to get paid a tip. They offer a table shower and a steam room. I told him that I was a Lilly regular until they closed. I wanted him know that I was not a complete newbie. He up that his place was much nicer, that he had 10 ladies working and that he has been open for 14 years while Lilly has only been open for 9 years. He also said that Lillys was on vacation while he was not.

Bigboy22
03-30-13, 16:46
Had an afternoon meeting in Boston the other day and decided to drop in on 2Gagain as I had a really fine experience there a couple of months ago. Got there and was let in by a friendly petite woman maybe mid 30s. She took my 70 and got me in the room. Once on the table she told me her friend was going to take care of me. I figure she must have already had a client.

Was a little thrown by this but decided what the heck. A few minutes later a woman came in and introduced herself as Linda. Very slender, longer hair, pretty face, friendly and sweet but not very good English. Proceeded to give a good dry (my choice) massage. Did a lot of work with her arms elbows and knees, which I liked. Am a big guy and love a little woman crawling all over me.

Not much of a tease but enough brushing of the right parts that I knew more would follow. On the flip was playful and got right to work. Really fine hand skills and I reciprocated with some OTC down below that she seemed to genuinely enjoy. Great finish, one of the better ones I had recently. Very friendly and sweet after, skillful cleanup and maybe 10 more minutes of massage after. Got the full hour, very happy overall. 70/40.Linda is the best on the second floor. After getting acquainted, more she will accomondate you. One time, I left $3 for the good time I had. Don't blame on me, she deserved it.

BigDog001
03-30-13, 19:55
Login man, read PM

Vintage68
03-30-13, 22:49
So last month I decided to check out the joint in Reading across from BK. I called while in the parking lot and asked if Tammy was available. I was told yes. I go in and I am greeted at the door by none other than Coco from Great Road in Bedford. She brings in and says she will get me started and that Tammy will be taking over in ten minutes. Massage starts off good, coco likes to lean and press her goods right up against you. After a few minutes she calls out for Tammy and in walks a cute provider Ina a short black dress. However, I notice she is older, probably late 40's, but attractive.

Now I've never seen Tammy before but I recall reports on here that she is younger. Overall she gives me an ok massage, I asked for medium it was more like soft. Finish was good, allowed plenty of UTC access. Clean up after the finish wasn't very thorough. After the rub she explained that Tammy was away that week and that she would be back the week after. Seeing how she had a pleasant attitude and was accommodating I gave the standard tip, but I was still a little peeved about being lied to yet again.

So this is twice that Coco has lied to me. First in Bedford whenI asked for the ever elusive Jenny, then in Reading when I asked if Tammy was there. The place in Burlington also played this game. I'm tired of these places bullshitting and pulling the old bait and switch. I think next time my frustration and disapproval will be reflected in the tip.

Bigben99
03-30-13, 23:13
Mongers overtip all the time and set the standard for greedy expectation. .40 for a HE with roaming is considered cheap and CBJ has skyrocketed to.

1-1. 2 AMPs now complain and haggle during the session more than ever. When will we learn to reward good behavior; not average and / or deceit?

So last month I decided to check out the joint in Reading across from BK. I called while in the parking lot and asked if Tammy was available. I was told yes. I go in and I am greeted at the door by none other than Coco from Great Road in Bedford. She brings in and says she will get me started and that Tammy will be taking over in ten minutes. Massage starts off good, coco likes to lean and press her goods right up against you. After a few minutes she calls out for Tammy and in walks a cute provider Ina a short black dress. However, I notice she is older, probably late 40's, but attractive.

Now I've never seen Tammy before but I recall reports on here that she is younger. Overall she gives me an ok massage, I asked for medium it was more like soft. Finish was good, allowed plenty of UTC access. Clean up after the finish wasn't very thorough. After the rub she explained that Tammy was away that week and that she would be back the week after. Seeing how she had a pleasant attitude and was accommodating I gave the standard tip, but I was still a little peeved about being lied to yet again.

So this is twice that Coco has lied to me. First in Bedford whenI asked for the ever elusive Jenny, then in Reading when I asked if Tammy was there. The place in Burlington also played this game. I'm tired of these places bullshitting and pulling the old bait and switch. I think next time my frustration and disapproval will be reflected in the tip.

Top Floor
03-30-13, 23:34
You could tell them in English you're not happy with the bait and switch until you're blue in the face and the balls but these girls probably wouldn't comprehend fully what you mean as most of their English skills are very, very basic. I know no one would do this but you could keep a note on you that says you're not happy with time shortage / service / bait and switch and you're going to let all your friends know and you're going to post it on the internet and hand it to the girl. You can type it into Google Translate and it will convert it to Chinese for you. I've used the translation feature for a few of my friends that can't read English and the translation is good enough that they understand the note.

ThatGuy23
03-31-13, 07:38
Anyone remember Tina from 121 NRG? Any idea if she relocated when they shut down?

Momo2
03-31-13, 08:35
Mongers overtip all the time and set the standard for greedy expectation. .40 for a HE with roaming is considered cheap and CBJ has skyrocketed to.

1-1. 2 AMPs now complain and haggle during the session more than ever. When will we learn to reward good behavior; not average and / or deceit?The house gets the cover. The tip goes to the provider. Given that the they cycle the providers in and out every 2-3 weeks, they will not learn. There are a few that do not do the bait and switch, go there instead. Scratch these other places off your list.

Or, just accept it and go for the ride.

Bigben99
03-31-13, 15:58
I wish they cycled in AMPs that often. I agree with frequenting better establishments but I stand by what I said.

The house gets the cover. The tip goes to the provider. Given that the they cycle the providers in and out every 2-3 weeks, they will not learn. There are a few that do not do the bait and switch, go there instead. Scratch these other places off your list.

Or, just accept it and go for the ride.

Grizwooos
03-31-13, 19:19
Last Fri called school st for appt, asked if any new girls, was told 3 girls, I could take my pick. When I drove up at 8:30pm uncle leo was sitting parked right out front in cruiser. Called the owner and she said I could come in the back door. No thanks. Went over to hancock st, second floor and saw Lily. Decent looking for 42, nice body up top. Decent technique with utc up top. Very friendly and nice tease, left happy .60/40 no clock watching full hour.

JohnBoy69
03-31-13, 20:12
JB,

Why do you keep referencing a blonde? Because there isn't one there. WTH are you talking about?Are you square now? What was the experience like? I haven't been told by doc that I am color blind yet. LOL

Member #4772
04-01-13, 13:46
Ok Here goes called Pink told me she had new young pretty girl there to come down. I go there and She's not much to look at so I said no thank you and walked out.

Called 235n and she says come down we have 2 girls and U can choose. I get there and there's only one girl there the other just went in with a customer 2 minutes ago. (ya right) this girl was not that hot either so I say no thank you and walk out. Next I call Lavender she says come over right now not busy. I get there and she's in the middle of cooking somehting that smelled horrible at least to me. The girl has no make up and says come in I go brush teeth and come back. I say no thanks and walk out.

Sometimes its better to walk away then to waste money.

I see 2 more places that have opened up one in Natick and one if Framingham but that will be for another day

Member #4868
04-01-13, 18:38
Our friend Roadstar posted these on another thread but I am taking the liberty of re-posting here. RoadStar gets a star for these! Invaluable info for every guy on this board.

Why did you tell them anything at all? You would have been well within your rights to STFU. Unless they saw you with a known provider, they have no reasonable suspicion, therefore no right to detain you for questioning.

Some info on your rights:

http://www.policecrimes.com/police.html

http://cape-dc.com/Avoiding_Entrapment.html

Spectator
04-01-13, 21:09
So I will add to this, as it pushed me over the edge to post. I've been getting PM's from low post users, one in particular has made me wonder. I have a pretty well tuned BS detector, and I suspect this poster is LEO. Read what is PM'd to you carefully,

Be wary of links that you click on from PM's, and generally remember to use your head. Any 1 post user can be a cop who read your posts and is asking you to incriminate your ATF.

I am intentionalyl refraining from discussing the content, or naming names, as I have no evidence other than what was sent to me on several occasions was very well thought out and had long lists of quoted PM's from other members, as well as the preliinaries of trying to arrange me meeting with them somewhere at a time in the future where information will be revealed. If the police set up a website and individually PM members, when that member clickson it, they look up the IP address. Bang. they know who you are and can tie you to your posts. Even if its not admissible, it directly identifiest you to them and they can go from there.

Be careful folks, theyre stinging johns these days.

Our friend Roadstar posted these on another thread but I am taking the liberty of re-posting here. RoadStar gets a star for these! Invaluable info for every guy on this board.

Member #5013
04-02-13, 07:09
So I will add to this, as it pushed me over the edge to post. I've been getting PM's from low post users, one in particular has made me wonder. I have a pretty well tuned BS detector, and I suspect this poster is LEO. Read what is PM'd to you carefully,

Be wary of links that you click on from PM's, and generally remember to use your head. Any 1 post user can be a cop who read your posts and is asking you to incriminate your ATF.

I am intentionalyl refraining from discussing the content, or naming names, as I have no evidence other than what was sent to me on several occasions was very well thought out and had long lists of quoted PM's from other members, as well as the preliinaries of trying to arrange me meeting with them somewhere at a time in the future where information will be revealed. If the police set up a website and individually PM members, when that member clickson it, they look up the IP address. Bang. They know who you are and can tie you to your posts. Even if its not admissible, it directly identifiest you to them and they can go from there.

Be careful folks, theyre stinging johns these days.I for one am a big stickler on keeping PM's personal. I do this even if the guy or female is a douche'. This sounds like a safety issue. However, in this situation I would go to "off topics" and put the guys handle out there and put this up for discussion. It sounds like he already violated monger code by forwarding PM info. Much less asking to meet. I say out the individual in this case. Let it be known and / or let him defend himself.

BB

Jeevs
04-02-13, 09:13
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3716590578.html

Went to this place the other day. Located in a large office building. Called and got last minute appointment. Met with mamasan who took me to a nice room. Table was the most comfortable I have ever been on. My therapist was Cece, aren't they all, she was probably 50 or so, thin and not bad looking. Gave a great massage but no hint of a tease. Started with towel but finished without. Was told to come back next time. No finish but really good massage. Towards the end of my hour there was a knock on the door and mamasan apparently told her she had another client. May return because the massage was that good!

QuincyFire
04-02-13, 13:42
I for one am a big stickler on keeping PM's personal. I do this even if the guy or female is a douche'. This sounds like a safety issue. However, in this situation I would go to "off topics" and put the guys handle out there and put this up for discussion. It sounds like he already violated monger code by forwarding PM info. Much less asking to meet. I say out the individual in this case. Let it be known and / or let him defend himself.

BBMy inbox is full of newbies wanting details, it makes my spidey sense tingle. Somthing just aint right it seems

Vegasboy
04-02-13, 13:46
AS many of you know I have been around a long time but rarely post and NEVER ask about a provider, I just do reports every once in a while BUT. The last few times I have posted fairly generic reports I have recieved many PM's and some from a person who asks very detainled questions and has even less post on here than me. I am SURE these rooms are being monitored and that is why I rarely post. I have nothing against new members and will answer most anyone but when the questions are as detailed as they have been the last 2 post I get extremely concerned. MOST of us want to stay very private and all I know is I personally do this only to help out when someone new or good comes along as 95% of the posts are reruns of the same providers parlors or whatever.

NorthShore123
04-02-13, 16:00
I'm not going to lie I don't know many normal people that would ask someone to meet up. I personally would put the user name out there so people know who to look out for but that is most def suspect.

CityDweller
04-02-13, 22:06
Other have posted about them here in the past, but this was my first visit. Just kind of got bored with the options at 40 Harrison and wanted to try something new. Must say, I was pleasantly surprised. Rooms and the overall ambiance was very nice. I drew "Coco" and she was relatively young and pretty cute. Opted for the half hour and she used the full time (and actually probably went over by 5-10 mins). Her massage was actually very good. Finished with pretty good tease before the flip. I definitely overpaid as she asked for a hundy to finish fully undressed, but I wanted to see her nekked and she allowed for lots of good roaming, so I had fun. It was a nice change of pace and definitely a place I would keep in the rotation. Saw another cute girl on my way out but didn't get her name.

Mr Bao
04-02-13, 23:07
Last Fri called school st for appt, asked if any new girls, was told 3 girls, I could take my pick. When I drove up at 8:30pm uncle leo was sitting parked right out front in cruiser. Called the owner and she said I could come in the back door. No thanks. Went over to hancock st, second floor and saw Lily. Decent looking for 42, nice body up top. Decent technique with utc up top. Very friendly and nice tease, left happy .60/40 no clock watching full hour.I went to the spot in School St. Went for the hour and the lady that answered the door gave me the massage. I was in the middle of getting the massage, there were a lot of talking and then my masseuse kept opening the door and responding to the other masseuses about something in their foreign language. I looked up and my masseuse apologized and continued on with the massage. No tease or whatsoever, just a massage and when she was done, she brought me a cup of water. I left $20 tip underneath the cup and was walking out when she stopped me and asked for a tip and I said it was in there and walked out. I was disappointed that shit interrupted my real massage and nothing more to accommodate the interruption. Price: 60+20.

Not going back!

Augustwest
04-02-13, 23:49
Other have posted about them here in the past, but this was my first visit. Just kind of got bored with the options at 40 Harrison and wanted to try something new. Must say, I was pleasantly surprised. Rooms and the overall ambiance was very nice. I drew "Coco" and she was relatively young and pretty cute. Opted for the half hour and she used the full time (and actually probably went over by 5-10 mins). Her massage was actually very good. Finished with pretty good tease before the flip. I definitely overpaid as she asked for a hundy to finish fully undressed, but I wanted to see her nekked and she allowed for lots of good roaming, so I had fun. It was a nice change of pace and definitely a place I would keep in the rotation. Saw another cute girl on my way out but didn't get her name.My experience there has been a lot of upselling, not for extras but that a simple clothed HR is (according to them) is worth $60. I got sick of that. Never found them to be above average in skills or tease, but I've often experienced the novelty of a new place when changing my routine as you did. Variety is the spice of life. Isn't that why most of us are in this hobby?

HotRub Tony
04-02-13, 23:53
So I obviously know the standard is 40 HE. What would you tip for CBJ or FS? Also if the masseuse asks if you want another pop, whats the tipping protocol there? Do you still only tip 40? I mean sometimes you pop quicker than other times with still plenty of time left on the clock. On a couple of occasions I've been asked and always thought it was a ploy to get more money from me and never took them up on it, however I'm thinking that may have been a mistake on my part.

HotRub Tony
04-03-13, 00:04
I went here ONCE a while back. Beware for those who prefer a lot of privacy that this place has only a partition dividing up the whole room and you can def hear everything going on in the whole place. Not my thing as I need my private room. 40/40 have not been back.

Top Floor
04-03-13, 00:25
I went to Fragrance a couple of times. The last time was one of the worst experiences I've ever had at an AMP and won't go back. If I can find my report I'll repost it. Upselling is huge there.

My experience there has been a lot of upselling, not for extras but that a simple clothed HR is (according to them) is worth $60. I got sick of that. Never found them to be above average in skills or tease, but I've often experienced the novelty of a new place when changing my routine as you did. Variety is the spice of life. Isn't that why most of us are in this hobby?

Oldmonger
04-03-13, 01:43
I went to Fragrance a couple of times. The last time was one of the worst experiences I've ever had at an AMP and won't go back. If I can find my report I'll repost it. Upselling is huge there.A few months ago, on a cold snowy night, I stopped by on a reconnaissance run. There were no customers there at the time, and they were probably having a slow night.

Once I said I was only there to get prices and telephone number for a future visit, their veneer of friendliness came off, and I quickly felt like I was some annoyance to them.

Needless to say, they failed my litmus test. And if the chemistry isn't good, it's a no go for me.

OM

Oldmonger
04-03-13, 02:05
I went here ONCE a while back. Beware for those who prefer a lot of privacy that this place has only a partition dividing up the whole room and you can def hear everything going on in the whole place. Not my thing as I need my private room. 40/40 have not been back.They recently changed the partitions in one room to be floor to ceiling, so with the a/c and music, your session should be reasonably private. They also added a shower stall that you can use (at no charge) before and / or after your session. It's probably DIY, unless you have a great personality.

Judy, formerly of Warrenton St, is old/older, but is licensed and gives a good massage. She has three other girls, two of which are in their early 20's (approximately).

OM

RiWheezy
04-03-13, 07:21
I am not a long time member but have rarely PM'd anyone for info but have shared info via PM. I too, have gotten PM's from 2 members with ZERO reports. One wanted info on UTR massage and the other asked about a SPECIFIC utr massage provider but I offered NO info to either one. I did also get info that a certain member with very few posts is actually a provider digging for info about the SAME massage provider that the zero reports member inquired about. Coincidence? I think not. So, between LEO and jealous providers we do have to be very careful with what we say and to whom we say it to. My participation on this and the oThER board are done with great hesitancy because you just never know!

AS many of you know I have been around a long time but rarely post and NEVER ask about a provider, I just do reports every once in a while BUT. The last few times I have posted fairly generic reports I have recieved many PM's and some from a person who asks very detainled questions and has even less post on here than me. I am SURE these rooms are being monitored and that is why I rarely post. I have nothing against new members and will answer most anyone but when the questions are as detailed as they have been the last 2 post I get extremely concerned. MOST of us want to stay very private and all I know is I personally do this only to help out when someone new or good comes along as 95% of the posts are reruns of the same providers parlors or whatever.

Stressed Out
04-03-13, 12:12
Other have posted about them here in the past, but this was my first visit. Just kind of got bored with the options at 40 Harrison and wanted to try something new. Must say, I was pleasantly surprised. Rooms and the overall ambiance was very nice. I drew "Coco" and she was relatively young and pretty cute. Opted for the half hour and she used the full time (and actually probably went over by 5-10 mins). Her massage was actually very good. Finished with pretty good tease before the flip. I definitely overpaid as she asked for a hundy to finish fully undressed, but I wanted to see her nekked and she allowed for lots of good roaming, so I had fun. It was a nice change of pace and definitely a place I would keep in the rotation. Saw another cute girl on my way out but didn't get her name.It was probably Stacy you saw on the way out. As you mentioned she is cute, younger and gfives a nice massage. I have gotten utc for a 60 tip fom Stacy in the past. But like you said sometimes you just want to over pay to see them in their be-day suit!

Amp Slave
04-03-13, 13:32
So I obviously know the standard is 40 HE. What would you tip for CBJ or FS? Also if the masseuse asks if you want another pop, whats the tipping protocol there? Do you still only tip 40? I mean sometimes you pop quicker than other times with still plenty of time left on the clock. On a couple of occasions I've been asked and always thought it was a ploy to get more money from me and never took them up on it, however I'm thinking that may have been a mistake on my part.Everything depends on the girl. Remembering a place on Hudson with Susan who was great with the 2x and if I had extra $$ she would get a better tip. Do not go over board. One pop .4 and 2x .6 total.

EMC28
04-03-13, 20:38
Anybody been to Jolins recently? Looking to go sometime this week.

Spectator
04-03-13, 21:45
I pay, above the basic fee.

40 for HE, and this I believe is normal. If she's super hot I tip more, because I know she expects it and I want to see her again.

45- 60 if I think, or I think the girl thinks She went above and beyond. I. E, without my asking did something extra like prostate, clothes off, super deluxe ending. I generally tip better at places I'm a regular. I'm funny, once the mood changes for the worse, I'm done, finished or not, so I treat my ATF well.

100 for FS at a new place, or with a new girl. I bring a rubber, and 5 jacksons folded around it, hand it to her on the flip. If she hands it back I tip 40-60 depending on how the offer was dealt with.

I have an ATF who after becoming a regular with, DRAMATICALLY dropped the price, telling me I was paying too much. I don't know of all these ladies talk, I'm sure they do. I pay $120 total with one older independant lady, and she even suggested I could pay less if I was hurting for cash. That tells me that Parlor ladies get none or little of the house fee, and of course, independants keep the house fee. It has always been $100-140 Tip for FS in the loophole days in Rhode Island. So to an older provider keeping the house fee, a $100 tip is $170. I wouldnt pay a BP escort more than that.

So. Theres how I price things out, YMMV.

Thats for Asian. For white girls, its all over the map and hot, young ones give a bad massage, a quick CBJ and want like $200. Whatever. I'm not into that, I'll hold off for trips where its legal and get a nice full hour with foreplay and cuddle time.

Everything depends on the girl. Remembering a place on Hudson with Susan who was great with the 2x and if I had extra $$ she would get a better tip. Do not go over board. One pop .4 and 2x .6 total.

Aimstraight
04-03-13, 22:38
Decided to try a Club in Chinatown (3rd Floor, corner building.). Called first and talked to papasan. Told I was a former client and asked who was around. He told meI would remember a few girls and told me to come over. Parked and took that slow elevator upstairs. Was greeted by papasan, paid the fee and led to room. In walks some frumpy therapist who appeared to be in her 30s. Asked for medium and she gave an okay massage. Tried a bit of OTC and she didn't push my hand away.

She massaged like it was going out of style until finally she said. All done. Well I was disappointed but she did give an okay massage so I just went with it and got dressed. Costs were 60 +10 and I won't return.

So there I was in CT and frustrated. So I walked over to Harrison and rang the buzzer for 2B. Mamasan showed me in at the door and led me to a back room. In walks this 20 something cutie. She wasn't petite. But not fat either. She was petty cute and had long dark hair. She told me her name but I can't remember it now.

Turns out she just arrived and it was her first day. She asked me how hard and I wanted soft. Well my friends, what followed was a nice, gentle 30 minute tease. She did anice reach under and I flipped over. She massaged all the right places and her technique on the ending was amazing and her milking motion left me totally drained.

The only negative was limited otc roaming. Costs were 60 + 40 and I will def return.

Amp Slave
04-03-13, 22:44
Anybody been to Jolins recently? Looking to go sometime this week.Known fact: When visiting any of Jolin's locations Just be careful of the girls / boys and check the plumbing, but if that floats your boat then go for it.

BeijingBob
04-03-13, 22:56
I have had this conversation with the more entrepreneurial and westernized mamasans. They don't want you tipping the girls more than $60, and regardless of what the girls say they never actually expect more than $40. They get spoiled fast at anything above $40 and become bad providers for both the owners and the customers. The five Jacksons wrapped around a rubber is an innovative play I had not heard of. It is what manasans hate and as it means risk to them without any more benefit to the house. But I could see that playing out. Yet as you point out. That is $180 for mediocre FS where I would expect Asian GFE for $160 (or four jacksons on top of house fee) for a good BP or RB provider.

I pay, above the basic fee.

40 for HE, and this I believe is normal. If she's super hot I tip more, because I know she expects it and I want to see her again.

45- 60 if I think, or I think the girl thinks She went above and beyond. I. E, without my asking did something extra like prostate, clothes off, super deluxe ending. I generally tip better at places I'm a regular. I'm funny, once the mood changes for the worse, I'm done, finished or not, so I treat my ATF well.

100 for FS at a new place, or with a new girl. I bring a rubber, and 5 jacksons folded around it, hand it to her on the flip. If she hands it back I tip 40-60 depending on how the offer was dealt with.

I have an ATF who after becoming a regular with, DRAMATICALLY dropped the price, telling me I was paying too much. I don't know of all these ladies talk, I'm sure they do. I pay $120 total with one older independant lady, and she even suggested I could pay less if I was hurting for cash. That tells me that Parlor ladies get none or little of the house fee, and of course, independants keep the house fee. It has always been $100-140 Tip for FS in the loophole days in Rhode Island. So to an older provider keeping the house fee, a $100 tip is $170. I wouldn't pay a BP escort more than that.

So. Theres how I price things out, YMMV.

Thats for Asian. For white girls, its all over the map and hot, young ones give a bad massage, a quick CBJ and want like $200. Whatever. I'm not into that, I'll hold off for trips where its legal and get a nice full hour with foreplay and cuddle time.

Nuts N Bolts
04-04-13, 06:27
My last time there was definitely my last time. About 15 minutes in with the owner I made the mistake of asking what she thought about her other girls. You know, are they any good, know the ropes, etc. She started insisting that she hand me off to one of them for this session, but that I should guarantee them 50. Right then at that moment, sight unseen, prior to any rendering of services. I tried to change the subject and told her maybe another time, but she kept insisting and basically said that anyone paying less than 50 was not a "good customer". By that time we were close to 30 minutes so I just got up and got dressed. I told her that her negotiations had bummed me out. She refunded me for half an hour.

I went to Fragrance a couple of times. The last time was one of the worst experiences I've ever had at an AMP and won't go back. If I can find my report I'll repost it. Upselling is huge there.

Nuts N Bolts
04-04-13, 06:44
Went to the *Grand Opening* late one night recently and drew Claire, short, frumpy, late 40s. The massage was pretty bad. Strokes were choppy, too fast and too short, not enough pressure. I got the impression that this was her routine and that she was hurrying through it. Honestly after the first 10 minutes I wanted to hurry through it too. At least she knew the whole routine, mechanical as it was. 70/40. Saw Alice on the way out and should have told her that Claire was a dud, but the poor gal was right there on my heels thanking me and telling me to come back. Will ask for anyone but her if I do.

Dh1610
04-04-13, 15:26
You could tell them in English you're not happy with the bait and switch until you're blue in the face and the balls but these girls probably wouldn't comprehend fully what you mean as most of their English skills are very, very basic. I know no one would do this but you could keep a note on you that says you're not happy with time shortage / service / bait and switch and you're going to let all your friends know and you're going to post it on the internet and hand it to the girl. You can type it into Google Translate and it will convert it to Chinese for you. I've used the translation feature for a few of my friends that can't read English and the translation is good enough that they understand the note.Coco owns several locations including the one in Bedford and Reading across from BK. I am not condoning what she does at times in an effort to hold onto every customer. I have explained to her it is not the best practice for the long run. But having said that I can tell you it is worth your time to get to the point where she is familiar with you and recognizes you phone number. When you reach that point you will be very happy. It was well worth establishing a relationship.

Werm2011
04-04-13, 19:35
After studying up here on the forum knowing I'd be back in the Boston area this week I hit CT a couple days ago. I had narrowed my choice to 3 places. The new place that advertises foot massage didn't do it for me. So, went off to the 2nd place and was told it would be a wait for the girl I was looking for. I decided to wait it out.

However, this report will leave out public info as the sweetheart I saw told me (w / o any prompting from me) , that reports on the internet that refer to her by name put her job in serious jeopardy. Apparently the owner / manager does not appreciate reading about any goings on and especially anything more than the standard endings as she / he will check the reports frequently. Where he / she checks was not named, but I have a feeling it was here due to what she told me was written about her. But who knows. She says she needs to be very cautious now and I'm not about to f her over.

What I will say is that the girl is an absolute sweetheart <30 yo and did double duty for the hour I was there. Paid house fee and tip and 1/2 which she was happy with. OTC, UTC up top, some licking / sucking / squeezing of the full boobs. Great tease the 2nd time around, and a darn good medium massage. Well worth it. PM me for info and make sure you're a senior contributing member or a member I've dealt with before for this one. I don't like doing it this way, but. Also, if any of you guys know of any incall FS massage or independent Asian girls from Boston to the south shore I'd appreciate it.

RobinHood2
04-05-13, 08:01
Finally had a chance this week to go see the new girls at Ninja. I believe that there are 3 new girls, Juli, Bella, and Amy. I met Bella on my way out. She was watching a Chinese language movie on the computer. She was sitting down so I can only guess but she looked to be about 5'5" or maybe a bit taller. Slim, looks young, pretty face and very quiet. I don't think that she speaks much, if any, English. I didn't see Amy there at all. I had Juli for my massage. Juli was about 5'3" slim with a very cute little butt that was tightly wrapped in sweats. Cute face. She didn't do very much actual massaging but for nearly 45 minutes she concentrated her attention between my waist and my knees. Very nice slow hand movements with some touches to all areas and then some additional stroking before the flip. After flip she continued with the result that I left very happy. She's got pretty good English skills and she's smart and she's very funny and just a little bit crazy (in a very good way). She does like to tease and she knows what she's doing. I would recommend her. I'm also anxious to try out Bella. The more I think about it the cuter she was.

The key elements are all still here at Ninja. You get your full amount of time. The girls are definitely on the younger side and cute. The location is easy to get to and the place is clean.

RH2

MickPK
04-05-13, 17:17
Ventured back to School Street in Lex again, this time after calling the place next to the beauty salon in Medford with no answer (perhaps they got shut down after all the neighbor complaints? Or maybe they were just really busy. I haven't been checking the board actively lately, so it's possible I missed something). Since School is convenient to my commute, I called ahead and was told Jennifer and 'a new girl' were available. Not familiar with either, I took a chance, hoping this visit would work out better than my last one there two months ago.

The woman who answered the door must have been Jennifer. Both she and the "new girl" were on the older side and I wasn't in the mood to tear the clothes off of either, so I just let them decide, and ended up drawing the second one. She said her name was Anna (this was not the same Anna that was there on my last visit). Opted for the half hour, a rarity for me. (I realize I could have just walked, but I don't like to offend anyone). I must have been giving off some sort of Leo vibe, because Anna left the door open a crack the entire time, and there was no hint of a tease during the entire session. Still, she was nice enough, and the bodywork was fairly decent, if lacking focus. At about the 25 minute mark, she let me know I had 5 minutes left and asked if I wanted extra time. I declined this time, she invited me back and told me she could incorporate some back-walking in her routine. I might take her up on it if I'm not feeling so picky about age next time (maybe she'll close the door if she recognizes me). $40 + $10.

Top Floor
04-05-13, 19:48
427 Salem is closed. The only thing on the windows now is newspaper, american newspaper, so you can't see in.

Yello Tail
04-06-13, 19:42
427 Salem is closed. The only thing on the windows now is newspaper, american newspaper, so you can't see in.Phone number no longer in service

BigJim959
04-07-13, 09:31
Does anyone know when H on g is back from vacation? Saw her a few weeks ago but forget what she said. Tough getting old. Feel free to PM.

Thanks

Spectator
04-07-13, 19:42
Does anyone know when H on g is back from vacation? Saw her a few weeks ago but forget what she said. Tough getting old. Feel free to PM.

ThanksShe told me the 8th

KO2046
04-08-13, 12:48
Went to AAA Quincy get Angel. She give me just a ok teasing and rush HE.

That is very unusual. But when I was on my way out, she seem to remember.

Me from before, And highly recommend that girl who work for he.

Is she good?

PoppaBear77
04-08-13, 16:48
I have been wanting to go there for a while so I went today and saw Wendy. She's ok looking maybe a 5 or 6, thin, B's and shaved but stubbly. Her english is good. Roaming was allowed before flip and after over and under but nothing "inside". Nice teasing before the flip, right after the haggling began. Everything is on the table but nothing BB except a HJ and then she looks as if she's disgusted by it. She wanted me to have my own Pancho, I didn't so we didn't but she was willing. She up-sells so low-ball and work up to what you want to pay.

Damage was;

House. 6.

Tip. 6 which was to much because I was shorted on time. I won't be repeating.

Looks. 5 maybe a drunk 6.

Massage. What massage? 2.

Services, BYOC.

YMMV.

Happy Hunting.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/3730336201.html

BagTag
04-08-13, 17:55
Angel jams the other girl down your throat because Angel keeps the house fee you pay to see Lisa. So Angel is free to do massage as well and is making $60 off the other girl whom I have been to see a number of times and she is a really sweet girl with a good massage as well. You will definately leave more than happy.

Is she good?

BagTag
04-08-13, 17:59
I replied to this on the Brockton board as well but thought I would put it here as well. Angel jams the other girl down your throat because Angel keeps the house fee you pay to see Lisa. So Angel is free to do massage as well and is making $60 off the other girl whom I have been to see a number of times and she is a really sweet girl with a good massage as well. You will definately leave more than happy.

Is she good?

HighAmperage
04-08-13, 22:01
. $60 to let the puppies out of the cage.I'm more of a cat fancier myself. I know she's gotten a bad rep for the up-sell, but does anyone know where Yo-Yo is these days? I've never had that particular problem with her.

Joseph Alley
04-08-13, 22:28
Something very strange about this post. I have only been hearing good things about Wendy and now this. As though much more is implied than is said. And much more is suggested as though an attempt to hurt this provider. Is there something personal here?

I have been wanting to go there for a while so I went today and saw Wendy. She's ok looking maybe a 5 or 6, thin, B's and shaved but stubbly. Her english is good. Roaming was allowed before flip and after over and under but nothing "inside". Nice teasing before the flip, right after the haggling began. Everything is on the table but nothing BB except a HJ and then she looks as if she's disgusted by it. She wanted me to have my own Pancho, I didn't so we didn't but she was willing. She up-sells so low-ball and work up to what you want to pay.

Damage was;

House. 6.

Tip. 6 which was to much because I was shorted on time. I won't be repeating.

Looks. 5 maybe a drunk 6.

Massage. What massage? 2.

Services, BYOC.

YMMV.

Happy Hunting.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/3730336201.html

NorthOfTown
04-08-13, 22:36
Something very strange about this post. I have only been hearing good things about Wendy and now this. As though much more is implied than is said. And much more is suggested as though an attempt to hurt this provider. Is there something personal here?My experience w / Wendy has always been enjoyable. This previous post doesn't sound like the Wendy I know.

Would recommend her and will repeat.

NoRush
04-08-13, 23:37
Actually, I was at Wendy's a couple months ago and got Cathy. Roughly the same appearance (a 5 or a 6) and I definitely got the look of disgust during the ending that PB77 described. I haven't been back because of it. I know the typical smiling and moaning and breathing is fake, but it's much better than the alternative.

Was the provider relatively young, or clearly middle-aged? Cathy was on the young side (20-30) but when I passed Wendy outside the room, she looked 40-50 to me.

NoRush.

Something very strange about this post. I have only been hearing good things about Wendy and now this. As though much more is implied than is said. And much more is suggested as though an attempt to hurt this provider. Is there something personal here?

Dh1610
04-09-13, 07:32
Something very strange about this post. I have only been hearing good things about Wendy and now this. As though much more is implied than is said. And much more is suggested as though an attempt to hurt this provider. Is there something personal here?I agree! Maybe we should employ the private security firm across the hall to investigate. Any senior member a banker-maybe you can collect the donations for the investigation. I know Wendy and she never speaks of a tip. She is friendly and accommodating. I haven't been in a while so maybe this was a girl working for Wendy-not Wendy herself or something else is going on. If it is something else I am sorry it didn't work out but I am confident most of you will enjoy your visit.

Disclaimer: I do not work for the security dudes!

JStyle34
04-09-13, 12:44
I agree! Maybe we should employ the private security firm across the hall to investigate. Any senior member a banker-maybe you can collect the donations for the investigation. I know Wendy and she never speaks of a tip. She is friendly and accommodating. I haven't been in a while so maybe this was a girl working for Wendy-not Wendy herself or something else is going on. If it is something else I am sorry it didn't work out but I am confident most of you will enjoy your visit.

Disclaimer: I do not work for the security dudes!All these girls have the same names, right? Coco or Lulu, could just be a different person.

Member #5013
04-09-13, 12:55
I agree! Maybe we should employ the private security firm across the hall to investigate. Any senior member a banker-maybe you can collect the donations for the investigation. I know Wendy and she never speaks of a tip. She is friendly and accommodating. I haven't been in a while so maybe this was a girl working for Wendy-not Wendy herself or something else is going on. If it is something else I am sorry it didn't work out but I am confident most of you will enjoy your visit.

Disclaimer: I do not work for the security dudes!I have been to Wendy's twice. Lisa is the well spoken late forties on the pretty side lady I believe. Well thats what she called Herself. Maybe she goes by Wendy also. She has just an average body once unclothed. Tips and options were discussed prior to moving forward. Yes a mood killer. She was nice enough but not my cup of tea.

Why does the guy need a motive? That was his experience and his review. Others positive reviews are known for Wendy's. This point / counterpoint is pathetic. Whats all the fuss about? Your dear Wendy will be just fine.

BB

Ccup2
04-09-13, 13:02
I have been to Wendy's twice. Lisa is the well spoken late forties on the pretty side lady I believe. Well thats what she called Herself. Maybe she goes by Wendy also. She has just an average body once unclothed. Tips and options were discussed prior to moving forward. Yes a mood killer. She was nice enough but not my cup of tea.

Why does the guy need a motive? That was his experience and his review. Others positive reviews are known for Wendy's. This point / counterpoint is pathetic. Whats all the fuss about? Your dear Wendy will be just fine.

BBLet's get back to actual reviews.

PoppaBear77
04-09-13, 14:14
Something very strange about this post. I have only been hearing good things about Wendy and now this. As though much more is implied than is said. And much more is suggested as though an attempt to hurt this provider. Is there something personal here?Nothing personal at all, I simply gave an honest review, please note the "YMMV".

The reviews of this place were vague so I offered one myself. I know I have a low post count and we never trust the noob. I am a long time poster, I changed my name to protect my innocence, or projection there of.

I usually take a nice drive down south to partake. Maybe I'm use to a higher standard, maybe my eyes need checked but I did not find Wendy attractive. I was a first timer and in a place so small lying about it to the provider only makes one look like a liar so when asked if I had been there before I said no but she came highly recommended. What was I going to say, I'm here to TOFTT. My 1st timer status did not deter her from the upsell on the flip, she was fun about it, wanted to much for FS and we haggled down to a respectful amount but she did not have all the equipment needed to get the job done, nor did I, being use to the southern charms I never needed to bring my own.

Fella's the massage I got simply sucked, maybe she was having a bad day. I never thought I was much to look at so perhaps she agrees and just wanted me out and gone but the massage was awful. I have had good ones and bad ones but this one tops the list of bad to being pert near non existent.

I am in no way attempting to hurt this provider on a personal level, I am simply giving an account of my experience. If all you are interested in is FS I guess thats you place but bring your on gear (YMMV). If your standards on the provider scale are low I guess she's a beauty, if you have no idea what a good, fair or an except-able massage is you will love this place, that said, again, maybe she was having a bad day but at my expense. I won't be repeating to find out!

HotRub Tony
04-09-13, 14:25
So decided to give it one more go here because someone said they made the rooms more private. You can still hear convos very easily even with the music on. Room was clean. I call lady says we have best young 19 you try. I question her on phone even though I really wasnt expecting this to be true when I went. Ask the girl how old she is cause no way she's 19, she tells me she's 23 or 24 can't remember, I laughed. Girl I would give a 5 face, body was 4. 5/5 fully clothed. Normally I'd walk out but figured shed get the job done. Boy was I wrong. Thank god I only got the 1/2 hour. Had ZERO idea what she was doing. I think it was her first day or something cause it seemed like she was trying to learn the ropes. Very light roaming allowed and really no roaming allowed. Wanted 6 for top off. I laughed. I was like lets just stick to basics its late and I don't need you to take anything off hun. She was a haggler too man geezzz total boner killer. If your going to haggle you better be able to provide a very good experience, not the case here, total dud. Couldn't even get me to pop. Shouldve just got up and left after the no touch / haggle fest goin on. Not going back ever. Her name was Cherry. I believe. Long hair, prob 5'9". No sex appeal, Worst experience I've ever had at an AMP. Worst HE ever at AMP, in fact no HE at all as she couldn't even get me to pop.

Dh1610
04-09-13, 17:09
Let's get back to actual reviews.Relax BB and Ccup2 I was simply having fun. It is hard to resist when you have a PI directly across the hall. That's all! Laugh a little.

SMS 54
04-09-13, 22:09
I went there recently, due to one of my favorite AMPs being on vacation, and another location recently closed. Now I am not sure who my provider was, (there was only one provider there at the time I was there) but it was an OK, standard 60/40 AMP experience, nothing special. Not sure about returning, but no reason not to, I did not find it to be outstanding in any way, she may have been being cautious. Mentioned she was moving to a different location May 1, same town.

Moogaar1
04-09-13, 22:32
Made an appointment at 3:00. Entered and drew "Hannah" who soon after proceeded with a wonderful table shower and a nice, relaxing massage and I have to say that she was one of the most wonderful providers I've ever had at an AMP.

During the massage, she proceeded to climb on my back and gently rubbed me until I actually fell asleep! She then laid on top while I was asleep and I awoke to her rubbing my sensitive areas and then went with a wonderful finish. She was so accommodating I would've paid for longer than an hour If I had a larger bankroll on me.

If you like spinner types, you won't be disappointed and she was very friendly to boot.

I would have given her more than the standard AMP fare but I'm so used to a typical rub & tug I didn't think I'd be in for such a wonderful surprise.

I'm not sure how long she'll be around but I really hope it will be awhile.

Seniors can PM me for the address.

Moogaar1

Mr Bao
04-09-13, 22:32
So decided to give it one more go here because someone said they made the rooms more private. You can still hear convos very easily even with the music on. Room was clean. I call lady says we have best young 19 you try. I question her on phone even though I really wasnt expecting this to be true when I went. Ask the girl how old she is cause no way she's 19, she tells me she's 23 or 24 can't remember, I laughed. Girl I would give a 5 face, body was 4. 5/5 fully clothed. Normally I'd walk out but figured shed get the job done. Boy was I wrong. Thank god I only got the 1/2 hour. Had ZERO idea what she was doing. I think it was her first day or something cause it seemed like she was trying to learn the ropes. Very light roaming allowed and really no roaming allowed. Wanted 6 for top off. I laughed. I was like lets just stick to basics its late and I don't need you to take anything off hun. She was a haggler too man geezzz total boner killer. If your going to haggle you better be able to provide a very good experience, not the case here, total dud. Couldn't even get me to pop. Shouldve just got up and left after the no touch / haggle fest goin on. Not going back ever. Her name was Cherry. I believe. Long hair, prob 5'9". No sex appeal, Worst experience I've ever had at an AMP. Worst HE ever at AMP, in fact no HE at all as she couldn't even get me to pop.Every spot in Chinatown do not have employees that are 30 years old and below. Everyone is 40+ pretending to knock it off as 25+. Everyone in that circumference block does not know what the fudge they are doing. They assume they can just kick back and pretend to do some light touching and call it a massage. I know what a real and fake massage is. That is why I do not even bother with Chinatown AMPs. They don't even know how to rub and tug as they call it. I would rather why'all mongers go elsewhere far from this area as they are NOT good, I repeat, NOT GOOD!

Stressed Out
04-10-13, 10:57
Every spot in Chinatown do not have employees that are 30 years old and below. Everyone is 40+ pretending to knock it off as 25+. Everyone in that circumference block does not know what the fudge they are doing. They assume they can just kick back and pretend to do some light touching and call it a massage. I know what a real and fake massage is. That is why I do not even bother with Chinatown AMPs. They don't even know how to rub and tug as they call it. I would rather why'all mongers go elsewhere far from this area as they are NOT good, I repeat, NOT GOOD!While I am sure you are partly right in CT having an 'older' provider population that doesn't know how to give a massage I'm not sure I would paint the whole area with such a broad brush. There are certainly several places that do have bothe 'older and younger' ladies that do indeed know how to give a nice massage and service.

But I digress fom my point main point here. Since you kn ow what a 'real massage' is and many of us would like to share in that enjoyment please advise us where we should go to enjoy the great benefits you currently enjoy. And again don't get me wrong here I'm not totally dissing here but just looking for the places you suggest for us to go to. Thanks in advance SO

HorizonSounds
04-10-13, 12:43
Hi guys,

I've been many a time to NMS as we all know how top notch that place for massages and HE. But I've never tried CT before just because of all the mixed reviews. Just for the sake of a comparison here, say NMS being a 10 (best) and 8 (average visit) how does CT AMPs stand up to it? For me, its an extra 30 minute drive to NMS compared to CT. But I know exactly what I'm getting at that journey for about the same dough. I've heard Harrison 2b has some young girls (though I don't know if they're as young as NMS) since we all have different definitions. MY go to girl at NMS is Cici most of the time. She's barely 5 feet maybe 90 pounds in her early to mid 20s. Does CT have quality providers like this or should I not even waste time trying them out?

Dh1610
04-10-13, 12:50
If you are interested in a good massage and and little else go visit Lindsey in Bedford behind BK on Shawsheen Ave. She is friendly and speaks good English has real training as a masseuse in Mass. Call ahead-she will be the one to answer most every time. Ask for her to be sure. Other girls working for her change and like everywhere the service and quality may vary. Ask for her and you will get a good massage.

HowardSprague
04-10-13, 15:05
If you are interested in a good massage and and little else go visit Lindsey in Bedford behind BK on Shawsheen Ave. She is friendly and speaks good English has real training as a masseuse in Mass. Call ahead-she will be the one to answer most every time. Ask for her to be sure. Other girls working for her change and like everywhere the service and quality may vary. Ask for her and you will get a good massage.Nice, out of the way place. Tried Annie there a while back. Nice massage and left happy. .6. 4

HorizonSounds
04-10-13, 15:06
Hi bagtag, clear your box can't send you pm.

Samo123
04-10-13, 19:10
There used to be a nice lady working at pink by the name nisa, she does a good massage and never shorten me on time, she left, any info on where she is working at now.

Thanks

Smoke Screen
04-10-13, 20:44
Hi guys,

I've been many a time to NMS as we all know how top notch that place for massages and HE. But I've never tried CT before just because of all the mixed reviews. Just for the sake of a comparison here, say NMS being a 10 (best) and 8 (average visit) how does CT AMPs stand up to it? For me, its an extra 30 minute drive to NMS compared to CT. But I know exactly what I'm getting at that journey for about the same dough. I've heard Harrison 2b has some young girls (though I don't know if they're as young as NMS) since we all have different definitions. MY go to girl at NMS is Cici most of the time. She's barely 5 feet maybe 90 pounds in her early to mid 20s. Does CT have quality providers like this or should I not even waste time trying them out?I frequent both NMS & CT weekly. You can definitely get a decent massage in CT, I've had many there and all but one I left happilly (actually that one gave the best massage I've EVER had, so I can"t say I wasn't happy). Granted, the women are not as pretty nor as young as NMS but like everywhere else, the more you go the better you're treated, and most are attractive, some very attractive. If you want 20s. 5' & 90 lbs stay with NMS, I've only seen 3 that come close to that in CT. Most are in their 30s to 40s but still look good.

MickPK
04-10-13, 21:09
Stopped by 275 recently for the first time. Called ahead and don't recall the names of the girls that were available, but I drew Wendy. Decent body, nothing to write home about. Opted for the half hour, which I think was a good decision since the "massage" was really more of an extended tease (though with plenty of ass play). The extent of her English was repeating "You have nice body", which gets old quickly. After the flip came some minor upsell, we settled in the middle for happiness with some Batting Practice thrown in. $40 + $50. More options on the menu, though you'll need to pack something else in your wallet besides money.

Member #5013
04-10-13, 21:24
Relax BB and Ccup2 I was simply having fun. It is hard to resist when you have a PI directly across the hall. That's all! Laugh a little.I wasn't trying to be an ass. Everyone, especially me likes busting balls and a good laugh. It wasn't you specifically. Maybe it was your awful attempt at humor that made you stand out.

BB

HorizonSounds
04-11-13, 15:38
I frequent both NMS & CT weekly. You can definitely get a decent massage in CT, I've had many there and all but one I left happilly (actually that one gave the best massage I've EVER had, so I can"t say I wasn't happy). Granted, the women are not as pretty nor as young as NMS but like everywhere else, the more you go the better you're treated, and most are attractive, some very attractive. If you want 20s. 5' & 90 lbs stay with NMS, I've only seen 3 that come close to that in CT. Most are in their 30s to 40s but still look good.Thanks so much for your response smoke screen. Nevertheless I think based on what I've read I am going to give 2b a try and will report!

HorizonSounds
04-11-13, 15:40
I know this belonds in RI, but I know many who go to RI are from MA just like me.

Saw this ad on BP boston http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/one-spa-relax-your-mind-and-arouse-your-body-at-401-274-1565-23/5421365 Called one spa (thought it was a dream come true) mamasan picked up. I asked her when reopened and she said Monday. How many girls? She said 3. Are the young or old girls? She said honey no young girls.

In my mind (NOOOOOOO! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

Rito1
04-12-13, 10:14
I had not been there since they opened (a long time ago) Got Anna. She looked good, slim younger (30?) , nice rack, yoga pants. Massage was more of a light rub. On the flip otc on bottom only. I was pushed away from the top but did feel she had the armor on. I did hear her talk to another girl before she opened the door for me but I never saw her. That's about it.

Looks = 8.

Body = 7. 5.

Massage = 6.

HR = 8.

6 +.4.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3736571389.html

STOP BY # TRY THE BEST GRAND OPEING BODY WORK (QUINCY CENTER (617 328 1764)

Our new store with new staff and excellent body work will let you feel that is the right choice you never have.

We are open 7 days a week from 9am to 11pm.

The rate: $60/60mis $40/30mins $90/90mins.

Please Call Us Today At 617 328 1764 To Make An Appointment.

We are looking forward to seeing you!

1147Hacock St (google map) (yahoo map)

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Ridem
04-12-13, 12:38
Recent Boston CL Ad (posted 2013-04-12) says New Management. H'mm, we'll see. Heads up anyway!

Kenny9370
04-12-13, 12:39
If you are interested in a good massage and and little else go visit Lindsey in Bedford behind BK on Shawsheen Ave. She is friendly and speaks good English has real training as a masseuse in Mass. Call ahead-she will be the one to answer most every time. Ask for her to be sure. Other girls working for her change and like everywhere the service and quality may vary. Ask for her and you will get a good massage.First time poster here and I agreed with DH. Lindsey is very good. Had the pleasure of seeing her about a month ago and the massage was fantastic. I was surprise when she left after having finished my back and came back with hot stones. First time I got a hot stone massage and it was really good.

Trogdor1973
04-12-13, 16:31
Gentlemen,

In 2010 I had a good visit to Sunny spa near Fenway / Kenmore sq. I've read reports from a while back that they no longer offer the same services. Can anyone speak to this? Are they even still open? If not, what's the closest option for massage in that area? PM me please! Thanks!

Trog

SMS 54
04-12-13, 18:14
Gentlemen,

In 2010 I had a good visit to Sunny spa near Fenway / Kenmore sq. I've read reports from a while back that they no longer offer the same services. Can anyone speak to this? Are they even still open? If not, what's the closest option for massage in that area? PM me please! Thanks!

TrogIt is now called lucky spa, same location, can not give a hint as to services available, no recent reports to my knowledge. For a while all happier type services were suspended under the old regime.

SammyYork
04-12-13, 18:24
Great Road in Lexington: who hasn't been here? LOL. Been twice, and still haven't seen the elusive 'Russian' girl. Both times some fairly average older Asian ladies, not much of a tease to speak of, you will leave happy without except. Really run of the mill.

Speaking of Mills, the Day Spa for gentleman people in Lowell area. I've posted about them before. 100 for some amateur whitish or latina girls. I assume that now with time they have become at least slightly better at massage. Really sweet girl last time, great tits. 0 roaming. Was completely new to doing this, seemed to just be doing what needed doing to support herself. I prefer my masseuse be less of a nice person, and slightly more trampy, if you know what I mean. I'm not going back until I hear they have someone good. And the pictures in the ads aren't just obviously false, they also advertise tons of different prices. Weird.

Shawsheen Ave, Bedford MA. One girl who let me in had great tits. Huge. And was slightly younger. Unfortunately I got the matronly woman, who to her credit did a solid tease and had the kung fu grip. Average service, average prices, slightly hidden location tucked away in the back behind other places.FWIW. Went by the Marret yesterday and found out that the Russian is there on the weekends only. Drew Selina, petite Chinese, opted for 30, got 25 mins. Pretty much a ho-hum affair. The search continues.

NyMontreal
04-12-13, 20:25
It is now called lucky spa, same location, can not give a hint as to services available, no recent reports to my knowledge. For a while all happier type services were suspended under the old regime.I have been there quite a few times, but not recently. Saw Kelly, 30 yo. 7/10 looks, topless, HR. Don't know if she is still around. Other trips met only older less attractive therapists. Stayed once for nice tease and HR, but took a pass other times. Have not been back lately, but have little doubt they whoever you meet there will be up for some kind of happy time.

Sorry that my report is not more timely.

Eligrn101
04-13-13, 08:53
I went to Seasons having read the reviews describing Seasons as giving an excellent therapeutic massage and not much else. But that's what I needed and the location was ideal. Just off the highway yet somewhat out of the way. Based on reports I thought I would draw Helen or Vicky, but instead I got 'Nance' (I think) , a middle aged woman. She told me she had been there 2 months. She had skills and effort but her massage was not my cup of tea, oriented toward deep pressure (methodical, lots of elbows, etc.) where I prefer a Swedish-like massage. Unlike other therapeutic massages, this one lacked even a hint of sensuality. Nance covered me with a towel, refused to remove it and readjusted it whenever it moved. If I grazed her leg, she quickly moved away. Never asked what kind of pressure I wanted or how I was feeling. Her personality was distant and aloof and I did not receive the kind of relaxation I have gotten with other therapeutic massages. I did get the full hour.

I love the location, however. I'm wondering if things are better with the other providers and if they will honor a request for a specific provider. I paid 60 + 10.

Adonisnew
04-13-13, 12:27
For some reason, I wanted to get a genuine legal licensed massage, so I bought this group-on deal.

80-min swedish massage with candle cream for only $60.

When I tried to make an reservation, the girl who picked up the phone keeps saying it's booked, and booked.

She said something like, this is the same as making a hospital appointment. Well, anyway, made a reservation a week ahead.

Then, went there, then I was asked to fill out the information like things that I may be asked to write at a hospital.

Then, I went into the room and a man massager came in with the candle cream.

The massage was not that good either. Could feel his sharp hairs on the arms, and. WTF.

DannyTheMan
04-13-13, 16:37
So I had given up on Royal Thai in Cambridge, but figured I'd try once more.

There are a number of girls there that give a nice HJ. They are all young, but not hot. The best looking girls there say they don't do extras. I've kind of tired of S'bai down the street, but on balance I'd probably opt for one girl I know at S'bai over Royal and if you don't mind a big haggle and attitude to see some nice tanned thai titties, there are girls for you at s'bai.

Motoman36
04-14-13, 07:31
The CL ad reads: Yellow Lily Asian Bodywork 12 Baldwin st # 6. 978-xxx-2924 (methuen)

I had the whole day to myself so I scanned the CL ads after a tough week looking for a good place even if outside my normal range. I like a strong real massage with a little extra. Problem lately is when I ask for strong the AMPs do the back walk which is not so therapeutic. I called from the area and a very sweet voice with accent said to wait 20 minutes then come. Its in a small 2-story attractive office strip. Entering I was greeted by Nancy and saw one other girl. Place seemed clean and neater than most AMPs. She was very pretty and petite. I asked for 90 minutes. Even though they provide "body work only" not massage, Nancy worked her tiny butt off for 90 minutes giving me one of my best ever. She had the routine down and was very effective, obviously trained in MT. We hit it off during the session even though her english was minimal. The ending was just how I like it. 90+70. (Tip for 90 min should be 60 + a little extra for professional hard pressure, she tried so hard).

Catnibbler
04-14-13, 12:19
Can anyone PM me with Sophia's new location. Sophia from Wilmington that worked with Wendy.

Thanks

Steven1234
04-14-13, 16:11
For some reason, I wanted to get a genuine legal licensed massage, so I bought this group-on deal.

When I tried to make an reservation, the girl who picked up the phone keeps saying it's booked, and booked.

She said something like, this is the same as making a hospital appointment. Well, anyway, made a reservation a week ahead.

Then, went there, then I was asked to fill out the information like things that I may be asked to write at a hospital.

The massage was not that good either. Could feel his sharp hairs on the arms, and. WTF.-

Groupon is good if you know what you want and I suggest you look up reviews on whatever the deal is.

For instance, there is a very pricey restaurant near me that I will only go to when they have the 1/2 price deal. There are some other restaurant deals but I read the reviews and they are terrible so no matter how good the price is I will pass.

I still think groupons is good the cheak out and sign up for updates etc.

AsianLPGAfan
04-14-13, 18:16
I went to Seasons having read the reviews describing Seasons as giving an excellent therapeutic massage and not much else. But that's what I needed and the location was ideal. Just off the highway yet somewhat out of the way. Based on reports I thought I would draw Helen or Vicky, but instead I got 'Nance' (I think) , a middle aged woman. She told me she had been there 2 months. She had skills and effort but her massage was not my cup of tea, oriented toward deep pressure (methodical, lots of elbows, etc.) where I prefer a Swedish-like massage. Unlike other therapeutic massages, this one lacked even a hint of sensuality. Nance covered me with a towel, refused to remove it and readjusted it whenever it moved. If I grazed her leg, she quickly moved away. Never asked what kind of pressure I wanted or how I was feeling. Her personality was distant and aloof and I did not receive the kind of relaxation I have gotten with other therapeutic massages. I did get the full hour.

I love the location, however. I'm wondering if things are better with the other providers and if they will honor a request for a specific provider. I paid 60 + 10.It's been a few years since I had anything meaningful in Needham. I don't know if the place on Chestnut St by McDonald's has anything to offer. You are probably looking at Framingham area one way or towards Watertown the other way. There have been reports of one of the Thai places near Washington st in Newton recently.

Vicky is a nice lady, gives an outstanding massage but wouldn't hold your breath if you want more.

But if you have real aches and pains she will take take care of you.

Member #5013
04-15-13, 06:37
Thanks to all the reviews from contributing members I had Angel on my "to do" list. Made an appointment this weekend. Walked in near closing and was greeted by Angel herself. She is fifty if she is a day old. A little muffin top. But she has a nice rack and dresses classy. Her demeanor is friendly and inviting. The place was spotless. The massage was very good. She talked but not too much. She had a great tease. Even offered prostate play. (No thanks). On the flip. Accommodating. 10 minutes of a great scalp massage. This was a top ten, maybe top five massage experience. She's a pro and knows how to treat her clients.

The only downside was that the walls do not go to the top which may stink if there is another customer in the next room. That would be a real mood killer.

Oh and on a side note. A little monger etiquette. To the asshole that kept calling. Then rang the front doorbell. Then knocked on the back door until Angel went back to talk to you. Thanks! Next time chill out! Think about if you were on the table and someone did that. She was obviously either closed or busy. She wasn't happy about it by the way either, nor was I.
60/40. Would repeat.

BB

Spectator
04-15-13, 08:08
Even offered prostate play. (No thanks).Don't knock it til ya try it.

Bruce Lee 104
04-15-13, 08:34
About 2 years ago before I discovered what a real full body massage was I bought a Group-on deal at The Republic of Wellness in Quincy for $39 for 60 minutes. I had to book in advance, too and fill out some paperwork. The woman who gave me the massage was pretty skilled, I guess, not having had many massages in the past and they were all legit, as she relieved some shoulder pain I had. I kept hoping she'd get a little more personal but she never even came close. Then I stumbled across this forum, found your recommendations and have been addicted to the same place ever since.

The massage was not that good either. Could feel his sharp hairs on the arms, and. WTF.

Santa66
04-15-13, 09:23
Batting Practice? What's that?

Stopped by 275 recently for the first time. Called ahead and don't recall the names of the girls that were available, but I drew Wendy. Decent body, nothing to write home about. Opted for the half hour, which I think was a good decision since the "massage" was really more of an extended tease (though with plenty of ass play). The extent of her English was repeating "You have nice body", which gets old quickly. After the flip came some minor upsell, we settled in the middle for happiness with some Batting Practice thrown in. $40 + $50. More options on the menu, though you'll need to pack something else in your wallet besides money.

SaulGoodman
04-15-13, 10:51
Don't knock it til ya try it.I tried it back in the day with two pop Susan in CT and didn't like it. Found it to be an annoyance more than arousing.

Dh1610
04-15-13, 13:32
If you are interested in a good massage and and little else go visit Lindsey in Bedford behind BK on Shawsheen Ave. She is friendly and speaks good English has real training as a masseuse in Mass. Call ahead-she will be the one to answer most every time. Ask for her to be sure. Other girls working for her change and like everywhere the service and quality may vary. Ask for her and you will get a good massage.Small correction-Bedford Spa with Lindsey is located behind McDonald's not BK Sorry if I confused anyone.

Diogenesbarrel
04-15-13, 14:14
I tried it back in the day with two pop Susan in CT and didn't like it. Found it to be an annoyance more than arousing.Susan was a little "abrupt". If you get a proper introduction, your soldiers will bounce off the ceiling.

Spaz2580
04-16-13, 00:30
This is one time you want the towel on. Wow, that sucks.

Rule43
04-16-13, 10:07
I don't recall seeing any reports for 14 Main in North Andover, so some of you might have seen their ads, and wondered whether it's our kind of establishment.

The answer to that question is yes. However, YMMV (at least on the first visit) , and the therapist might wait for you to make the first move. The one that I saw was slender and attractive, and I would guess that she was somewhere around 30 years old.

It's located in a building with a number of professional offices and ample parking. There are entrances in both the front and the rear of the building.

The massage was quite good, and I got a full hour for 60/40. I'd recommend this place if you happen to be in the area.

Stan Daround
04-16-13, 10:15
I've been a regular with Tammy for a few months now. I got June 2x on the bait and switch when I thought I had an appointment with Tammy. June was OK, but not as good as Tammy. 2 new girls Bonny and Sukura (that's what the BP ad says her name is) look young and look like they would be fun to have give me some good ole Korean body work. Anyone with help would be appreciated. Tammy gives a good effort and you will get at LEAST an hour with her. She takes her time and is very good.

Amp Slave
04-16-13, 12:17
Susan was a little "abrupt". If you get a proper introduction, your soldiers will bounce off the ceiling.Boy could she make you stand tall. You would be surprise how she gets you to pop twice and want more. She really got into it and it was good. Too bad she is no longer around. Anyone know of a good replacement?

Stressed Out
04-17-13, 13:13
Boy could she make you stand tall. You would be surprise how she gets you to pop twice and want more. She really got into it and it was good. Too bad she is no longer around. Anyone know of a good replacement?She would take it personally if she could only get you to pop once. Being older sometimes the 2nd is a stretch for me but she wouldn't quit till she got it done. And yes it if was a problem she might get into other methods.

Stressed Out
04-17-13, 14:45
So let's see if I have this somewhat correct (in no particular order) We lost Mary (who loved balls) and Olivia who were the origionals and the best. CoCo and Daisy (who had the best aeroas since my fave MILF) , JoJo, Angel and Tiff, MiMi and Stephanie, Sophia and Teres Thanks for your patronage! Oh yea the new girl Juli. Did I miss anyone?

I haven't been in quite awhile (anywhere actually) but this lace was at the top of my list. I hope Jennifer can find someone who will stay and we can count on!Saw a new ad today for Ninja and it says that Mary and Olivia are back. If that is true then it is indeed good news. They were the origionals and the best!
~~~ Thanks for your patronage !

~~~We take great pride in providing you with the genuine , conscientious treatments: DEEP TISSUE, SWEDISH, ACUPRESSURE.

~~~~Our new staff : MARY AND OLIVIA !

~~~~The ninja promise : YOU WILL GET THE VERY BEST EVERY TIME YOU STOP BY !!!

$60/HOUR, 4 HANDS $110

PHONE: 781-475-4356

Bobo12
04-17-13, 14:56
Old monger here, used to post a lot on here under another account but took a break for a while. Now I'm back with a couple of reviews.

First review is from a visit that happened about 3 months ago at Lotus Spa in Danvers. Went there as a walk-in, was greeted by a young attractive spinner type, didn't get her name. Asked for 1 hour and proceeded to get a pretty decent massage, I'd say above average, but not the best I've had (boy do I miss Ivy Wellness!). About 45 minutes in, got a decent tease for about 5 minutes, then a satisfying finish after the flip. She allowed OTC roaming up top; I briefly tried for UTC but was told "clothes only". Left happy. 70/50, I often tip just a bit higher than normal on my first visit to a new place. Would repeat. Looks: 8, massage: 7, finish: 7.

Today I decided to try out Wendy's Spa on Main Street in Wakefield. Arrived as a walk-in, place was deserted except for an attractive but older woman who greeted me. Again I didn't get a name (got to get better with that if only for review purposes). Opted for 1 hour and a medium massage, and got one of the best massages I've ever had in an AMP. Spent a lot of time on the shoulders and neck which I love, then spent a little while on my legs, which I don't care about as much. I'm usually pretty quiet on an AMP visit unless the girl engages me in conversation, and today was no different. I said barely a word except to answer when she asked "feel ok?" or "are you cold?". Didn't try to touch her as a signal, and maybe that was my mistake, but all of a sudden she asked me to flip with no hint of a tease. Uh-oh. Then she put a towel over my goods, and I knew I wasn't leaving happy. But the massage was excellent so I remained polite and got up to leave when she said "ok. 1-hour massage done". Actually, it was longer than 1 hour which surprised me. Damage was 60/30, usually I won't tip that much (if anything) with no extras, but I figured maybe this was one of those places that doesn't offer extras the first time. The only other place this has ever happened to me was the old China Pearl in Danvers. Looks : 6, massage: 9, finish: and / a.

So did I do something wrong at Wendy's? Did my walk-in status affect me, or is this just one of those cautious places?

BigDog001
04-17-13, 19:46
Last week I was sitting in traffic on Hancock st in Quincy and I looked over to the left and saw a sign for a AMP I have never seen. Well yesterday after I found out that one of my atf quit I figured I try the place out.

Long story short. A 40ish girl with ok body. Really nice massage with very little tease & no extras. .6 +.1.

Good place to go for a good massage. Extras could be possible on multiple visits. The rooms are small with folding doors and 1/3 walls. There was a guy in the next room just finishing up when I started and with the short walls it sounded like he was in my room. I had to look up to see if he was in there with me.

If you want to check it out, the adderss is 9 Cottage Ave Quincy. Phone # 617-770-0882.

Also the have a 30 min session for. 3 & 45 min session for. 45So I went for a one hour foot massage. 45. Did not need any extras. 20's something, pretty girl, good English, pleasant, gave an

Outstanding foot massage, also on arms and shoulders. It was in the ante room but she covered the window so it was private since no one came in and she didn't answer her phone. All reports out of this place for several years have said no extras, so that's what I expected. She was pretty strong for her light frame, which I like, so may opt for a body massage at. 60, but. 45 for a no clock watching full hour foot massage was just what I needed.

BD

Member #5013
04-18-13, 06:37
Old monger here, used to post a lot on here under another account but took a break for a while. Now I'm back with a couple of reviews.

First review is from a visit that happened about 3 months ago at Lotus Spa in Danvers. Went there as a walk-in, was greeted by a young attractive spinner type, didn't get her name. Asked for 1 hour and proceeded to get a pretty decent massage, I'd say above average, but not the best I've had (boy do I miss Ivy Wellness!). About 45 minutes in, got a decent tease for about 5 minutes, then a satisfying finish after the flip. She allowed OTC roaming up top; I briefly tried for UTC but was told "clothes only". Left happy. 70/50, I often tip just a bit higher than normal on my first visit to a new place. Would repeat. Looks: 8, massage: 7, finish: 7.

Today I decided to try out Wendy's Spa on Main Street in Wakefield. Arrived as a walk-in, place was deserted except for an attractive but older woman who greeted me. Again I didn't get a name (got to get better with that if only for review purposes). Opted for 1 hour and a medium massage, and got one of the best massages I've ever had in an AMP. Spent a lot of time on the shoulders and neck which I love, then spent a little while on my legs, which I don't care about as much. I'm usually pretty quiet on an AMP visit unless the girl engages me in conversation, and today was no different. I said barely a word except to answer when she asked "feel ok?" or "are you cold?". Didn't try to touch her as a signal, and maybe that was my mistake, but all of a sudden she asked me to flip with no hint of a tease. Uh-oh. Then she put a towel over my goods, and I knew I wasn't leaving happy. But the massage was excellent so I remained polite and got up to leave when she said "ok. 1-hour massage done". Actually, it was longer than 1 hour which surprised me. Damage was 60/30, usually I won't tip that much (if anything) with no extras, but I figured maybe this was one of those places that doesn't offer extras the first time. The only other place this has ever happened to me was the old China Pearl in Danvers. Looks : 6, massage: 9, finish: and / a.

So did I do something wrong at Wendy's? Did my walk-in status affect me, or is this just one of those cautious places?50 is 10 more than you need to pay at Lotus. Trust me 10 more won't get you more or less on the next visit. Save it for gas.

The answer to your questions. Yes. No. No.

BB

Bobo12
04-18-13, 08:12
50 is 10 more than you need to pay at Lotus. Trust me 10 more won't get you more or less on the next visit. Save it for gas.

The answer to your questions. Yes. No. No.

BBI really don't get it. Aside from possibly being rusty, I'm no amateur at this and as I've said above, there was only one other time I've gone to an AMP and missed out on extras on the first visit; but that place was known for being cautious on your first visit. So, BB, please enlighten me on what I might have done wrong at Wendy's. When I went to Lotus I behaved exactly the same way as I did at Wendy's, and got extras.

Member #5013
04-18-13, 13:25
I really don't get it. Aside from possibly being rusty, I'm no amateur at this and as I've said above, there was only one other time I've gone to an AMP and missed out on extras on the first visit; but that place was known for being cautious on your first visit. So, BB, please enlighten me on what I might have done wrong at Wendy's. When I went to Lotus I behaved exactly the same way as I did at Wendy's, and got extras.Like my seventh grade teacher Ms. Saggytits use to say to us when we asked her what we did wrong to stay after school. What do you think you did wrong?

BB

FunBill
04-18-13, 14:08
I really don't get it. Aside from possibly being rusty, I'm no amateur at this and as I've said above, there was only one other time I've gone to an AMP and missed out on extras on the first visit; but that place was known for being cautious on your first visit. So, BB, please enlighten me on what I might have done wrong at Wendy's. When I went to Lotus I behaved exactly the same way as I did at Wendy's, and got extras.I don't know what went wrong for you but perhaps the answer is in your original post.

"Didn't try to touch her"

So what signals DID you give her that you wanted more? I'm new to this myself, found the scene at just the wrong time, and there seems to be a LOT of activity in Mass of late. People are being cautious. That is providers and mongers.

Go back and try again. If you still get nowhere then perhaps you just give off a bad vibe? No idea, just guessing.

Bobo12
04-18-13, 15:00
Like my seventh grade teacher Ms. Saggytits use to say to us when we asked her what we did wrong to stay after school. What do you think you did wrong?

BBExpecting a helpful answer from you seems to have been my biggest mistake.

Jon Gris
04-18-13, 15:34
I am covering the North Shore at work for the next few weeks. And I had some time to kill between assignments so I broke out the phone and found a place nearby. This place was on the second floor of an office building right near the center of town Parking was easy for me. I went up and all the girls were watching a movie on a laptop. Mamasan took my money it was 80 for the hour which I guess is standard Thai fare nowadays Mama brought me to the room and I got ready. In comes Anna kinda flabby but I was there last minute so I just went with it. I probably could have requested another girl but didn't bother. Anna started with the massage and asked me the standard questions trying to determine if I was ok for extras. About 20 minutes into the massage she starts with the undercarriage work and has me turn over then the haggling bit started how much you pay then when she got to work or course she wanted extra to remove her top. I finished off and that was it I was dressed and getting rushed out the door at the 40 minute mark.

80/40 which was met with the pouty face because she obviously wanted more but I am not paying over and above for the upsell and to be shorted on time.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3747001686.html

RacinJunkie
04-18-13, 15:39
I went and tried out a new place near me. I've been trying to stay away from AMPs lately. It got the better of me and caved in. This place is just like the rest. Massage was good 7 scale. As for the finish I left happy only a 6. 5 though. I paid 60/40. The place is on a dead end street so not many people can see you coming and going. Might try again in the future but for now my search continues for a non Asian that's under the radar. Methuen / Salem area.

Rac

Spaz2580
04-18-13, 20:47
Some places are more cautious w / noobs. So you have to give them a signal like a leg and / or butt grope. Don't just lay there like a lump on a log. How do they know you aren't Leo?

So did I do something wrong at Wendy's? Did my walk-in status affect me, or is this just one of those cautious places?

Member #5013
04-19-13, 08:59
Some places are more cautious w / noobs. So you have to give them a signal like a leg and / or butt grope. Don't just lay there like a lump on a log. How do they know you aren't Leo?Thank you Spaz. You got it now Bobo?

BB

Top Floor
04-19-13, 15:51
So much for getting a massage in Watertown today. Let's hope the cops end up with the happy ending today.

Bobo12
04-19-13, 16:21
Thank you Spaz. You got it now Bobo?

BBGot it. Thank you for the tip, Spa, and thanks for the humor BB. I could just go back to Lotus where I got extras with no signaling, but I'll probably try Wendy's again just to get it right next time. Part of the fun for me is that anticipation of "can I get something extra?".

Stressed Out
04-19-13, 17:21
So much for getting a massage in Watertown today. Let's hope the cops end up with the happy ending today.I was at one of my kids house last night as I was working early am in Watertown. I never had to go beyond basic training but if it was anything like early this am. There are bullet holes everywhere, spent bullets all over the ground and holes everywhere from bombs they threw. We haven't been able to leave the complex yet but let's hope they kill this bastard like they did his brother. SO

Ho Hunter 328
04-19-13, 17:51
I was at one of my kids house last night as I was working early am in Watertown. I never had to go beyond basic training but if it was anything like early this am. There are bullet holes everywhere, spent bullets all over the ground and holes everywhere from bombs they threw. We haven't been able to leave the complex yet but let's hope they kill this bastard like they did his brother. SOI know we talk a lot of shit about Uncle Leo on this site, but this is something different. Stay safe out there guys, and proceed with extreme prejudice.

You stay safe too SO.

Rito1
04-19-13, 21:23
So much for getting a massage in Watertown today. Let's hope the cops end up with the happy ending today.The police are not always our friends out here but you have to give them credit for doing such a great job.

Spaz2580
04-20-13, 08:17
It ended well, but seems like the cops missed him one block away. One would think maybe to check all the sheds and boats etc in backyards.

The police are not always our friends out here but you have to give them credit for doing such a great job.

Bigben99
04-20-13, 12:30
Only difference. I always swing by Myrtle as well. It's been awhile. Not sure who is there these days. Lucy offered a good massage and was just "OK" looking. 235 last time was the "Asian Princess" who thinks she deserves 1. 0 for doing anything. Sounds like Lavendar has already gone downhilll. I thought Mandy was pretty good.

I was laid off 2 weeks ago so I am out and about less often now. Metrowest is a crap shoot. Glad to hear the 2nd opinion on Pink new girl. I will avoid it as I do not like their facility or attitude. And the entrance is right in a residential area. Not very concealed.

PM me to exchange any additional MW info.

Ok Here goes called Pink told me she had new young pretty girl there to come down. I go there and She's not much to look at so I said no thank you and walked out.

Called 235n and she says come down we have 2 girls and U can choose. I get there and there's only one girl there the other just went in with a customer 2 minutes ago. (ya right) this girl was not that hot either so I say no thank you and walk out. Next I call Lavender she says come over right now not busy. I get there and she's in the middle of cooking somehting that smelled horrible at least to me. The girl has no make up and says come in I go brush teeth and come back. I say no thanks and walk out.

Sometimes its better to walk away then to waste money.

I see 2 more places that have opened up one in Natick and one if Framingham but that will be for another day

Dayman08
04-20-13, 20:10
I know I don't post much. But I have a question. Whats the best tip to leave for a 4 handed massage? I would assume tip both girls, but usually only one girls helps out at the end.

Would I tip 40 for one and 20 for the other?

Undercoverchef
04-21-13, 01:00
Looking for Jennifer was at Highland Ave Somerville but got put out by the fuzz anybody know if they resurfaced?

Smoke Screen
04-21-13, 06:51
I know I don't post much. But I have a question. Whats the best tip to leave for a 4 handed massage? I would assume tip both girls, but usually only one girls helps out at the end.

Would I tip 40 for one and 20 for the other?Tip should be the same for both girls. Ask for both to join in for the finish.

NorthShore123
04-21-13, 10:27
It ended well, but seems like the cops missed him one block away. One would think maybe to check all the sheds and boats etc in backyards.Just a FYI the suspect was over a 1/2 mile outside of the search zone that they locked down. He wasnt a block away. The police did a very good job to find two people out of all the people that were at the marathon and do it all in 4 days.

Boston Guy 57
04-21-13, 13:45
It ended well, but seems like the cops missed him one block away. One would think maybe to check all the sheds and boats etc in backyards.LE set up a 20 block perimeter and did a door to door search of every house in that perimeter. Yes, he was found just outside of that area but where do you draw the line? They could have done 40 blocks but it would have meant locking the town down for a couple of days and he may have been found in the 41st block. Heck, they could have imposed martial law on Watertown for a week and he may have been caught in Waltham a day after it was lifted.

They got him.

Trogdor1973
04-21-13, 14:44
In Boston for a few days. Can anyone lead me to a decent massage establishment right in Chinatown, if one exists? The reviews I read of CT are a little dated. Hoping for some up to date info.

Thanks!

Mike Hunter
04-21-13, 21:43
Hey guys haven't been around in a really long time decided it was time to rekindle my end of hobby. I will report soon as I decide where to launch my return. Anyway wanted to say the leos did a great job I have lived in h2o town most of life and they caught him a few blocks outside perimeter much less than a half mile besides Watertown is only 1mile give or take end to end. But like everybody says where do you stop and I think they lifted the shelter indoors for the purpose of what exactly happened finding the damn terrorist. Regardless in this hobby po po usually are not our friend, but in this situation I am glad they are out to help us and keep us safe. Now that the streets are safe I am on a mission to indulge in this great hobby we are addicted to.

Cameron1
04-22-13, 16:10
In Boston for a few days. Can anyone lead me to a decent massage establishment right in Chinatown, if one exists? The reviews I read of CT are a little dated. Hoping for some up to date info.

Thanks!40 Harrison has plenty yo chose from. 2f is my favorite. Sophia gives a great massage and she allows roaming otc and utc. She takes her time and HE spectacular.

Amp Slave
04-22-13, 20:50
It ended well, but seems like the cops missed him one block away. One would think maybe to check all the sheds and boats etc in backyards.How do you check the ones outside the lockdown zone. Where does it end let alone begin. Armchair detectives are abound. Not making excuses but come on.

Spaz2580
04-22-13, 23:49
Sheds and boats might be a good start instead of all those cops standing around at Watertown mall.

How do you check the ones outside the lockdown zone. Where does it end let alone begin. Armchair detectives are abound. Not making excuses but come on.

Spaz2580
04-22-13, 23:51
Neighbors said he was found one block away from the perimeter. Go figure.

Just a FYI the suspect was over a 1/2 mile outside of the search zone that they locked down. He wasnt a block away. The police did a very good job to find two people out of all the people that were at the marathon and do it all in 4 days.

DannyTheMan
04-23-13, 10:19
CNN reported yesterday that the boat was 3 blocks from the car he abandoned. Shouldn't the lock down been centered around the last known location (the car) and fanned out? How did they not lock down the area 3 blocks from the f'and car?

They did miss him because the search strategy was moronic.

Neighbors said he was found one block away from the perimeter. Go figure.

Spectator
04-23-13, 14:11
Can we get back to posting about gorgeous ladies that give great massages. The signal to noise ratio here is getting bad.

I visited 572 this morning, Cici gave a nice rub, OTC, left happy. Got the full time. 6+4. Anyone tried the place down the street in Burlington?

Cheers

Boston Guy 57
04-23-13, 14:13
You guys watch way too much television. Looking for one guy in the dark is not as simple as ya'll would like to think it is. Any of you know-it-alls actually have any training? Were any of you in East Watertown risking your lives trying to find this asshole?

Probably not. Just a bunch of fucking Monday morning quarterbacks.

Charlieo
04-23-13, 14:21
Well said Boston Guy!

Stoneham boy.

You guys watch way too much television. Looking for one guy in the dark is not as simple as ya'll would like to think it is. Any of you know-it-alls actually have any training? Were any of you in East Watertown risking your lives trying to find this asshole?

Hotboyzz
04-23-13, 15:41
I agree. This is not a CNN forum.

Top Floor
04-23-13, 17:11
Since he was found on Friday night it's more like Saturday morning quarterbacking.

Let's get back to talking about hand jobs instead of hand grenades.

Smoke Screen
04-23-13, 20:16
I agree. This is not a CNN forum.All this talk about the a-hole bombers belongs in the Off Topic section, this is the massage section in case you all forgot.

Admin2
04-23-13, 20:37
Gentlemen,

While we realize Boston is wicked fucking pissed I think it's time to move on guys.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

A2

DannyTheMan
04-23-13, 21:30
Sorry for the digression.

An interesting story just for entertainment. Not long ago I went to this place in CT and saw a girl I've seen a number of times. After a while, she said her back was sore and asked me to massage her. It was odd, but I thought, what the hell.

Massaged her back for a bit, then she flipped over and dropped her pants, directed my hand to her clit, and I gave her a nice happy ending. That was a first for me. She returned the favor. I kind of feel used since I tipped her so I could get her off.

Gentlemen,

While we realize Boston is wicked fucking pissed I think it's time to move on guys.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

A2

Member #5013
04-24-13, 06:47
Sorry for the digression.

An interesting story just for entertainment. Not long ago I went to this place in CT and saw a girl I've seen a number of times. After a while, she said her back was sore and asked me to massage her. It was odd, but I thought, what the hell.

Massaged her back for a bit, then she flipped over and dropped her pants, directed my hand to her clit, and I gave her a nice happy ending. That was a first for me. She returned the favor. I kind of feel used since I tipped her so I could get her off.A place in Chinatown? Was it a bakery? Dim sum? A bank? Did she have a name? Is this story time? Or jeopardy?

BB

DannyTheMan
04-24-13, 08:36
The particular establishment doesn't condone this, so I've intentionally omitted details from the public forum.

A place in Chinatown? Was it a bakery? Dim sum? A bank? Did she have a name? Is this story time? Or jeopardy?

BB

Dh1610
04-24-13, 09:34
A place in Chinatown? Was it a bakery? Dim sum? A bank? Did she have a name? Is this story time? Or jeopardy?

BBReconise when your hand is in the candy jar DannyTheMan. Why should you think you got the short end of anything? When the lid is left of the candy jar someone is inviting you too explore what is inside. If you only want an hour of massage for yourself then just indicate so. If you would like more then welcome it when it is being handed to you on a platter or in this case a massage table!

ENJOY

Stressed Out
04-24-13, 10:06

BBBB-although we are on different pages a lot of the time on issues I agree wholeheartedly with you on this. If you go to the BP review page and head over to posts 2345 or so and up you will see that I spoke about this issue when I saw a review that I couldn't discern the location other than 'CT". Evidently there was a rules change on posting which said that 'reviews' with no location and not even a hint was ok. (post 2352 copied below). Now personally I would rather see some sort of location or hint in the review itself which would save lots of time writing a 'pm' and waiting for the reviewer to read it and respond esp since the rotation in a lot of the AMPs is short but that is just me.

Anyhow. Guess we'll have to get used to reviews that leave us guessing. BTW...I meant to commnet on your 7th grade teacher Mrs Saggytits..........while we have all had those during our 'formative' years I actually had a Boston playboy bunny for my 7th grade teacher. She actually showed us some pics of herself. She had all the boys attention for that class. Of course nowadays she would have gotten fired or arrested for that. Goes to show you where we have gone in a few short years. And not for the better! SO

Two choices

"Originally Posted by vintage68 [View Original Post]

Pulled a late night visit to CT. Was greeted by. A hot little spinner with D cups named Alice. Got all excited whene she brought me to my room, then she hits me with the news. I send girl in. I pleaded for her to stay because I had a feeling I'd get one that wasn't nearly as attractive. She swears up and down she will send me a hot girl even hotter than her. I wait five minutes and in walks the Chinese Nutty Professor (Jerry Lewis version). Duped again.

To be fair she was very pleasant, gave a decent massage, and allowed some UTC roaming up top.

Looks: 5.

Attitude: 9.

Massage: 7.

Finish: 7 "

End of review.

Comment as posted on post 2352 by a sr member (not admin)

The post & review are within the general rules & posting guidlines.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu.ges_forumrules

No need for all the continuous clatter about it IMHO.

Though I do understand it's an open forum & given that we've gone round & round & round about what is the correct amount of information to give in a posted review (specially given that it varies from person to person)

A suggestion would be that if you need or require more information than what was provided in a posted review you can:

A: Ask for the information you require on the forum or.

B: PM the person & ask them for any further details that you want or require.

Seems simple enough to me.

DannyTheMan
04-24-13, 12:17
I was joking. I quite enjoyed my hand being in the candy jar.

Reconise when your hand is in the candy jar DannyTheMan. Why should you think you got the short end of anything? When the lid is left of the candy jar someone is inviting you too explore what is inside. If you only want an hour of massage for yourself then just indicate so. If you would like more then welcome it when it is being handed to you on a platter or in this case a massage table!

ENJOY

Jack A Dogov
04-24-13, 12:50
Since the girls at NMS have become spoiled and the place too busy for my tastes, I decided to give Ninja another try. I'd heard that there was new talent there so despite saying I wouldn't return I did. I drew Mary. Average looks and a few extra pounds around the middle but a very nice woman. She gave me a really good massage too. Lately wherever I go I've been asking for hard as medium just doesn't work for me anymore. She delivered and worked me so well that she was a bit out of breath towards the end (pre-flip.) Everything else was pretty good too. Details available to contributing members via PM but overall a really nice time. Not ready to become a regular just yet but I will probably return. 60/40.

Member #5013
04-24-13, 13:21
I needed a massage badly one night last week. I recalled a fellow mongers review on Hannah at Lotus. I showed up and wasn't overly impressed by her looks wise. She had a look of an older lady but the body was ok. She was very sweet holding my hand to the table shower and massage room. Both were done with care.

Okay. My gripe with these Korean run places is the options. I'm not talking about the finger in the ass option either. I've said it before. Lotus. Lynnway. Holistic. All Korean. All friendly. All no roaming! I for one am done with these places for awhile. Anyone that knows a secret Korean handshake and has recieved more please PM me. I got the pull away. The side step and the no. It took a little longer for the finish. She did put forth the effort. But it was all business.

70/40. Will not repeat.

BB

NorthShore123
04-24-13, 14:03
Been pretty sore from the gym so figured I'd hit up bk in reading for a massage. I made an apt with Tammy. I've seen a ton of leo parked out a few roads down from the place so I've been a little sketched out. I park a little way away and walk there. I go in for my apt and they tell me they only have a half hour even though I called ahead for an hour. I figured WTF I'm here anyways. Not much of a massage. The ending was good but does anyone else have the feeling Tammy is a post op? For some reason I got that feeling about her am I the only one?

NorthShore123
04-24-13, 14:06
Forgot to add that when I cam out from my massage at bk uncle leo was out there blue lights flashing and all next to a silver suv. Idk if someone was just being pulled over and pulled into that parking lot or if it was a fellow monger getting questioned or pulled over but I shat a brick when I walked out the door to blue lights.

JStyle34
04-24-13, 15:21

BBYeah, I am thinking shenanigans.

Dh1610
04-24-13, 16:27
Call it what ever you want. At a couple of Coco's places, N Reading across from BK and Woburn Baldwin Place have had some Korean girls in the past few months. Tammy-June (although she has returned to Korea for a few weeks) and one more who's name skips me as I am writing you now. If it matters to you Coco has at times referred to their nationality in her CL and BP adds. All of them I have enjoyed plenty of good times with. Tammy is the only one I have done everything with except FS. Being Korean is not the issue from my experience. Some girls I just don't relate to and I am sure some feel the same towards me. The vast majority that I have related too I have reached the point quickly where I can enjoy in most cases anything with them. They are human and have guys grabbing at them daily. They just want to feel comfortable and some sense of trust and respect.

I am sure you are not new at this hobby. You have posted far more than I probably ever will but I have been at this hobby and enjoy it thoroughly for many many years. Too bad you don't like my humor (Wendy's post regarding private security business) but I can still share info. I hope you do in return. I am willing to contribute on the forum but will never post all the details on an open post. I simply choose to remain more private for my own reasons and to protect the girls that I have established a trust with. For you or any other member that wants to share details on PM I will be happy to reciprocate.

Maybe my humor will become an acquired taste!

Dh1610.

I needed a massage badly one night last week. I recalled a fellow mongers review on Hannah at Lotus. I showed up and wasn't overly impressed by her looks wise. She had a look of an older lady but the body was ok. She was very sweet holding my hand to the table shower and massage room. Both were done with care.

Okay. My gripe with these Korean run places is the options. I'm not talking about the finger in the ass option either. I've said it before. Lotus. Lynnway. Holistic. All Korean. All friendly. All no roaming! I for one am done with these places for awhile. Anyone that knows a secret Korean handshake and has recieved more please PM me. I got the pull away. The side step and the no. It took a little longer for the finish. She did put forth the effort. But it was all business.

70/40. Will not repeat.

BB

MickPK
04-24-13, 17:06
Visited Marrett this week for the first time in a couple months; I haven't been able to find a reliable girl there since Nancy left over a year ago. Called ahead and was told Serena and Angela were working, and I stopped by on my way home from work.

Serena greeted me; I think I mentioned in a prior post that I had met Serena previously, but I apparently was confusing the names Serena and Selina (in any case, this was the first time I had met this Serena). She's average looking but with a nice figure; the black gown and stockings she wore accentuated her legs nicely. Decent English and a nice personality. I opted for the hour.

I had not been here in a few months, and noticed the window between rooms (near the ceiling) is now covered. While that doesn't necessarily increase privacy, it does make the room a little darker, which is nice.

The massage while on my stomach was mediocre, a lot of attention to the glutes (with some nice teasing thrown in) but not much to the shoulders and back. But toward the end of the session (post flip) , she provided very good attention to my head and feet. Good enough that, if I do see her again, I'll make it a point to spend a more significant portion of the session there.

Final damage was $60 + $40. OTC roaming only, which was sort of a buzzkill for me, especially after the tease leading up to the flip and with that outfit she had on.

Challenged
04-24-13, 21:03
Went for a great 1 hr session yesterday. Really good TS and massage. Standard 70 & 50, will certainly repeat.

Skatar018
04-24-13, 22:40
Not long ago I went to this place in CT and saw a girl I've seen a number of times.
A place in Chinatown? BB
The particular establishment doesn't condone this, so I've intentionally omitted details from the public forum.
Now personally I would rather see some sort of locationPerhaps DannyTheMan would be willing to pm the name & location to BB, SO, & others that would care to have the information.

What do you say Danny? Can you at least provide the info via pm?

Mike Hunter
04-24-13, 23:02
After a long hiatus I decided to try a new place for me. I went to Beijing and drew Coco a bit older but nice body I give a 7 especially for her age. I asked for a nice relaxing soft massage, and thats is what I got very sensual. The tease was very pleasing lasted the whole time I was on my stomach almost had me on all 4s but I tend to enjoy the tease and build up for when I turn around. As I turned around coco said wow very strong (I'm sure she says that a lot LOL) without hesitating she grabbed junior and gave some nice slow strokes before continuing the massage, a bit more massaging. And then to the slow sensual ending which I thought was one of the best hr I have had in a while. Coco allowed otc roaming and a little persuading and got underneath the shirt.

Typical 60/40. Will repeat in hopes of a broader menu. Fell free to pm if you have any info you care to share?

Dh1610
04-25-13, 07:23
Little Tammy is NO post op.

Been pretty sore from the gym so figured I'd hit up bk in reading for a massage. I made an apt with Tammy. I've seen a ton of leo parked out a few roads down from the place so I've been a little sketched out. I park a little way away and walk there. I go in for my apt and they tell me they only have a half hour even though I called ahead for an hour. I figured WTF I'm here anyways. Not much of a massage. The ending was good but does anyone else have the feeling Tammy is a post op? For some reason I got that feeling about her am I the only one?

Member #5637
04-25-13, 09:59
Went to AMP in Medford this week after long absence from scene. Was greeted in lobby by two masseuses, a shorter mid 20's spinner with bangs, light make-up and incredibly beautiful smelling perfume, and nice bee cups, perhaps 90 to 100 lbs, very friendly and smiley. And a late 30's stunner with longer, wavier hair, made up nice too, and a bit taller, perhaps 125 lbs, see cups or perhaps small dees, also smelled great, and eye-pleasing. Was a walk in and towards end of shift. They were very happy I came and their reception showed it. They tried to get me do four handed, and worked me over right there in the lobby, whispering how nice it would be, how well they would take care of me, how I would be last customer and could have a little extra time, how soft their touch was, how good they would take care of me, and gave a decent sampling right then, including some ass pinches and soft caresses to my waist area as well as a few other places etc.

Got the vibe obviously that plenty could be on the menu, but funds weren't there for that so instead I milked the proposal for an extra five minutes, hemming and hawing (to get more of this freebie four handed intro) , and asking little questions as they basically pawed me before I even decided who I would pick or had handed over any money. All the while I started to simulataneously paw each of their cute bums and say I'm not sure, I'm not sure, but I will at least stay for one hour with one of you. Who will it be who will it be? They laughed just then. It was almost closing, so I can only guess it was a slow Tuesday for them as their salesmanship and gimmickry to get me to agree was over the top but nice at the same time. Neither cared too much about my groping so I extended it to a little neck rub of each (one was on my left and the other on my right) , and running my fingers through their hair, before I said, I'll take you (the shorter one) for an hour and next week come back for you, (the taller one.)

They were happy with this and the taller one immediately handed me one of their business cards, took a pen and wrote her name on it first and her friends just below, handed it me, and collected my sixty dollars. She took it well and still remained smiling even though I didn't pick her or the four-handed. Then the girl I chose led me down a long dark corridor to the last room on the right and proceeded with a very nice light touch massage with a lot of teasing and immediate roaming by me otc all over even while on my stomach, with no resistance. In fact, she even kept asking, you like me? You like my boobs? My butt? My body? I replied, of course and complimented every thing about her and the massage she was giving me, all the while roaming every opportunity I had.

At the forty minute mark or so, she wiped off the lotions she had used and had me flip and continued the teasing and my request for her to roll up her blouse and take out the girls was met with approval and a few giggles. She politely offered me to milk them which I happily did for several minutes each (at least it seemed like that, but was probably less) , and also kept playing with her ass, and then slowly went utc there and roamed on that soft, shapely, bare bum, and again she said, you like my bum don't you, don't you! The he was slow and sensual and she used a light blue cream or lotion instead of oil, and when I came a few minutes later, my load shot up and over the table to the left and landed on the floor (she was on my right side) , and as this happened, she said, oh my, you strong guy, you lot of juice on floor. Lot for me to clean, which I did apologize for but said, that was because she was so hot and anyone else, I couldn't do that. More smiles and giggles, and then a nice hot towel cleanup, some head, ear, neck massage and finger pulls, and "all done, tank you, tank you.". I dressed and left 50 for gratuity and thanked them both again in the lobby and swore to the other girl I would come back another time, which she nodded and said yes yes, good night. Friendliness 10, Location and parking 9, Looks 10, Massage 9, ending 10. Can't wait to go back when funds are there. Wow, what a good time, best in a long time for me. Slept great that night. Recommended.

SaulGoodman
04-25-13, 10:35
Been pretty sore from the gym so figured I'd hit up bk in reading for a massage. I made an apt with Tammy. I've seen a ton of leo parked out a few roads down from the place so I've been a little sketched out. I park a little way away and walk there. I go in for my apt and they tell me they only have a half hour even though I called ahead for an hour. I figured WTF I'm here anyways. Not much of a massage. The ending was good but does anyone else have the feeling Tammy is a post op? For some reason I got that feeling about her am I the only one?100% no. All woman.

NorthShore123
04-25-13, 14:12
Little Tammy is NO post op.Haha ok thanks for easing my mind. I read a review from another member and they brought it up and I think they put that idea in my head and I think it sketched me out LOL I've seen her a total of three times and the visits get better and better. Has anyone tried Jenna at Zenn that has tried Tammy at BK can you pm me and compare the performance. I was thinking about trying Jenna out but I don't want to waste my time if Tammy is that much better. The LEOs near bk have been scaring me a little though.

WalterMitty
04-25-13, 14:41
100% no. All woman.Tammy is definitely all woman.

Member #5013
04-25-13, 16:52
Been pretty sore from the gym so figured I'd hit up bk in reading for a massage. I made an apt with Tammy. I've seen a ton of leo parked out a few roads down from the place so I've been a little sketched out. I park a little way away and walk there. I go in for my apt and they tell me they only have a half hour even though I called ahead for an hour. I figured WTF I'm here anyways. Not much of a massage. The ending was good but does anyone else have the feeling Tammy is a post op? For some reason I got that feeling about her am I the only one?Hahaha! I did get that uneasy feeling about Tammy as well. I don't know if it was the voice, the jacked up skinny bent bowled legs, the way she dressed or her mannerisms. I still felt that way until I inspected the under carriage. Even still, afterwards, I wasn't all that impressed. She really doesn't exude sexiness in a way I feel from many women. It's hard to put into words I guess. I'm sure I'm in the minority as I am many times.

BB

Spaz2580
04-25-13, 21:58
I think the hint was "Alice". Alice is part of Diva or moved to Diva and opened up her own place. She used to be at Knapp St. I've never seen Alice, but read about her on the forum.

It can be hard to see the hints esp. If you haven't been around that long to know about Alice.

BB-although we are on different pages a lot of the time on issues I agree wholeheartedly with you on this. If you go to the BP review page and head over to posts 2345 or so and up you will see that I spoke about this issue when I saw a review that I couldn't discern the location other than 'CT". Evidently there was a rules change on posting which said that 'reviews' with no location and not even a hint was ok. (post 2352 copied below). Now personally I would rather see some sort of location or hint in the review itself which would save lots of time writing a 'pm' and waiting for the reviewer to read it and respond esp since the rotation in a lot of the AMPs is short but that is just me.

Anyhow. Guess we'll have to get used to reviews that leave us guessing. BTW. I meant to commnet on your 7th grade teacher Mrs Saggytits. While we have all had those during our 'formative' years I actually had a Boston playboy bunny for my 7th grade teacher. She actually showed us some pics of herself. She had all the boys attention for that class. Of course nowadays she would have gotten fired or arrested for that. Goes to show you where we have gone in a few short years. And not for the better! SO.

Two choices

"Originally Posted by vintage68 [View Original Post]

Pulled a late night visit to CT. Was greeted by. A hot little spinner with D cups named Alice. Got all excited whene she brought me to my room, then she hits me with the news. I send girl in. I pleaded for her to stay because I had a feeling I'd get one that wasn't nearly as attractive. She swears up and down she will send me a hot girl even hotter than her. I wait five minutes and in walks the Chinese Nutty Professor (Jerry Lewis version). Duped again.

To be fair she was very pleasant, gave a decent massage, and allowed some UTC roaming up top.

Looks: 5.

Attitude: 9.

Massage: 7.

Finish: 7 "

End of review.

Comment as posted on post 2352 by a sr member (not admin)

The post & review are within the general rules & posting guidlines.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu.ges_forumrules

No need for all the continuous clatter about it IMHO.

Though I do understand it's an open forum & given that we've gone round & round & round about what is the correct amount of information to give in a posted review (specially given that it varies from person to person)

A suggestion would be that if you need or require more information than what was provided in a posted review you can:

A: Ask for the information you require on the forum or.

B: PM the person & ask them for any further details that you want or require.

Seems simple enough to me.

RMonty109
04-25-13, 22:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

FunBill
04-26-13, 08:59
Which AMP was this?

Went to AMP in Medford this week after long absence from scene. Was greeted in lobby by two masseuses, a shorter mid 20's spinner with bangs, light make-up and incredibly beautiful smelling perfume, and nice bee cups, perhaps 90 to 100 lbs, very friendly and smiley. And a late 30's stunner with longer, wavier hair, made up nice too, and a bit taller, perhaps 125 lbs, see cups or perhaps small dees, also smelled great, and eye-pleasing. Was a walk in and towards end of shift. They were very happy I came and their reception showed it. They tried to get me do four handed, and worked me over right there in the lobby, whispering how nice it would be, how well they would take care of me, how I would be last customer and could have a little extra time, how soft their touch was, how good they would take care of me, and gave a decent sampling right then, including some ass pinches and soft caresses to my waist area as well as a few other places etc.

Got the vibe obviously that plenty could be on the menu, but funds weren't there for that so instead I milked the proposal for an extra five minutes, hemming and hawing (to get more of this freebie four handed intro) , and asking little questions as they basically pawed me before I even decided who I would pick or had handed over any money. All the while I started to simulataneously paw each of their cute bums and say I'm not sure, I'm not sure, but I will at least stay for one hour with one of you. Who will it be who will it be? They laughed just then. It was almost closing, so I can only guess it was a slow Tuesday for them as their salesmanship and gimmickry to get me to agree was over the top but nice at the same time. Neither cared too much about my groping so I extended it to a little neck rub of each (one was on my left and the other on my right) , and running my fingers through their hair, before I said, I'll take you (the shorter one) for an hour and next week come back for you, (the taller one.)

They were happy with this and the taller one immediately handed me one of their business cards, took a pen and wrote her name on it first and her friends just below, handed it me, and collected my sixty dollars. She took it well and still remained smiling even though I didn't pick her or the four-handed. Then the girl I chose led me down a long dark corridor to the last room on the right and proceeded with a very nice light touch massage with a lot of teasing and immediate roaming by me otc all over even while on my stomach, with no resistance. In fact, she even kept asking, you like me? You like my boobs? My butt? My body? I replied, of course and complimented every thing about her and the massage she was giving me, all the while roaming every opportunity I had.

At the forty minute mark or so, she wiped off the lotions she had used and had me flip and continued the teasing and my request for her to roll up her blouse and take out the girls was met with approval and a few giggles. She politely offered me to milk them which I happily did for several minutes each (at least it seemed like that, but was probably less) , and also kept playing with her ass, and then slowly went utc there and roamed on that soft, shapely, bare bum, and again she said, you like my bum don't you, don't you! The he was slow and sensual and she used a light blue cream or lotion instead of oil, and when I came a few minutes later, my load shot up and over the table to the left and landed on the floor (she was on my right side) , and as this happened, she said, oh my, you strong guy, you lot of juice on floor. Lot for me to clean, which I did apologize for but said, that was because she was so hot and anyone else, I couldn't do that. More smiles and giggles, and then a nice hot towel cleanup, some head, ear, neck massage and finger pulls, and "all done, tank you, tank you.". I dressed and left 50 for gratuity and thanked them both again in the lobby and swore to the other girl I would come back another time, which she nodded and said yes yes, good night. Friendliness 10, Location and parking 9, Looks 10, Massage 9, ending 10. Can't wait to go back when funds are there. Wow, what a good time, best in a long time for me. Slept great that night. Recommended.

Mapokaplaya
04-26-13, 14:44
Haha ok thanks for easing my mind. I read a review from another member and they brought it up and I think they put that idea in my head and I think it sketched me out LOL I've seen her a total of three times and the visits get better and better. Has anyone tried Jenna at Zenn that has tried Tammy at BK can you pm me and compare the performance. I was thinking about trying Jenna out but I don't want to waste my time if Tammy is that much better. The LEOs near bk have been scaring me a little though.Hey Northshore have been with both Tammy and Jenna. I understand why some think Tammy may have been a man but I got a real good close up of the goods and I assure everyone she has always been a woman. I think she must have done some major plastic surgery on her face that is why she has that manly look, apparently she is up there in age (heard over 50) someone did a lousy job tightening up her face. Do love those huge boobs, though her legs and ass are way too skinny for my tastes. Jenna at Zen also has big rack but gives a far better massage. Endings are good at both places, biggest difference is the massage itself.

Mertz G
04-26-13, 23:24
I agree. All woman.

100% no. All woman.

Jeevs
04-27-13, 09:52
Went by lotus the other day. First time, but of course told them I had been there before. Drew Bonnie or maybe Bunny. Nice personality, maybe mid 30's, nice see's, with a little bit around the mid section. Had a nice ts, I think they give a better ts at holistic, but to each his own. Onto the table for a very nice massage. Not a bunch of teasing. Onto the flip and this was actually one of the best that I have had from an AMP. Very sensual. 70+40. Possibly could have tipped 50 but didn't have it in my pocket. I would repeat.

Top Floor
04-27-13, 14:16
Inbox is cleaned out.

Rito1
04-27-13, 17:15
A couple of days ago I was finally able to get a 4 handed massage. All I will say is that you should try it if you get the chance. The girls work well together.

$.1 +.4 +.4

Smoke Screen
04-27-13, 20:43
A couple of days ago I was finally able to get a 4 handed massage. All I will say is that you should try it if you get the chance. The girls work well together.

$.1 +.4 +.4I'm not finding fault with what you wrote but it seems different guys have different meanings for monetary signs. Is that 110 for 1/2 hour ?