PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Long Strokes
02-05-15, 17:01
Decided to check out 873 Concord after a good sounding review. Got there and wasn't too attracted to the woman there. A little too heavy for my personal taste and didn't find her that attractive. I'm not a young guy and need a certain amount of visual stimuli or the little guy just doesn't function that well. Sometimes that is overcome with skills, other times not so much and didn't fell like taking the chance. So went back to the reviews and thought I would give Creek Marl another chance hoping things really did change since the last time I was there. Did a walk in and like the first place, just wasn't digging the MP. So went up the street a little way to Brook. Was successful when they first opened a couple years ago or so, but the 3 times I tried after that was not even remotely lucky. I recognized the gal there as she has been there a while. I pretty much knew I wasn't going to leave happy, but at that point I just needed some work done on my back. I find her very cute and innocent looking. Absolutely no hint of anything during massage as usual, but it was quite relaxing. After massage, as usual, she asks "how do you feel? I almost told her I would feel better if she gave Jr a yank, but I'm just so convinced that just isn't on the table and didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, so just smiled and told her "great". If anyone has ever had any success with that cutie, PLEASE pm me. She's nice and close and I would become a semi regular. But I'm too nice a guy to want to make her feel uncomfortable suggesting something she just doesn't do.

I still think the best option for attractiveness and great tease in Metro W is with Angela on Union. The only problem is I kind of had a little fight there with the other gal and don't really feel like going back. I called to make an apt with Angela and like the time before, and she said ok. When I got there she tried to pull the same shit as the time before and came into the room ready to massage me. This time though, I didn't even get undressed. So I told her NO and got up to leave. I said I made an appointment with Angela and that's who I wanted to see. She got a little pissed and said "didn't I take care of you good last time? Next time you see Angela. " And I told her no, that's no way to do business and I started walking out the door. So she ended up going to get Angela. I don't know if she had to pull Angela off someone else, and if it was one of you mongers I apologize. So I'm now a little uncomfortable going back. I just don't need the drama.

So PLEASE, if anyone knows of a good, thin, attractive MP in Metro West, please PM me. If needed I will go as far as Worcester and a little way inside Rt 128. I think I have contributed enough to get thrown a bone.

I'm starting to think stamp collecting would be a more fun hobby.

Spectator
02-05-15, 21:02
After a long time away went to this Asian spa on Main St in Tewksbury because I got a coupon online. First oddity was having to fill out a very long form upon arrival. Mamasan was fairly attractive and dressed in hospital scrubs, place was very busy, mongers waiting and coming and going. Was hoping for the lady who greeted me and took my money but after lying naked on bed some man-looking woman came in and it was all downhill from there. Told me she didn't want to be touched (legs) while I was face down so I knew I wasn't leaving happy this time. Have left happy here in the past, but now I guess YMMV. I will not return.This is not, and never has been, a Happy Ending place. However, Jenna from Zen worked there for a bit after her first place was closed due to the landlord selling.

She was not supposed to do anything but legit massage, but her regulars got good service. This place, and TCM just down the way, are LEGIT.

Member #4772
02-05-15, 22:23
873 Concord not 863 - good luck and be safe.I also went there during the snow days and did NOT find either of the 2 girls appealing at all.

Plus its in the same bulding that has lawyers offices and Right next door is a Church.

Mapokaplaya
02-06-15, 10:35
This is not, and never has been, a Happy Ending place. However, Jenna from Zen worked there for a bit after her first place was closed due to the landlord selling.

She was not supposed to do anything but legit massage, but her regulars got good service. This place, and TCM just down the way, are LEGIT.I beg to differ with you Spectator, have been there in the past several times and left happier and it wasn't with Jenna.

HowardSprague
02-06-15, 12:56
I also went there during the snow days and did NOT find either of the 2 girls appealing at all.

Plus its in the same bulding that has lawyers offices and Right next door is a Church.Believe me. The lawyers are the least of your worries. They're probably regulars!

ParForMe
02-06-15, 14:51
Looking for something in the Somerville, Malden, Medford area. Done the main st but can't find anything else decent or is still open. Try to avoid Cambridge cause I usually go on long lunch breaks and it just takes to long to navigate. Can be AMP or any things thanks. Respond or PM thanks.

HowardSprague
02-06-15, 17:05
Anyone taken the plunge with Sofia's Reflexology in Ayer? Advertises on BP under Health and Beauty.

MishMash
02-07-15, 14:26
Anyone taken the plunge with Sofia's Reflexology in Ayer? Advertises on BP under Health and Beauty.Legit.

Good bodywork. No pay until all done. Professional and clean set up.

Spectator
02-08-15, 21:40
I beg to differ with you Spectator, have been there in the past several times and left happier and it wasn't with Jenna.Well that's interesting. The place seems to close at 7 and is never open in the evening when I drive by.

I went there just when Jenna was there.

TCM across the street I got a HE once but the other times I've been there the owner / manager lady did my massage and was very not into my hand signals and gave me wrinkle face.

She I was at life healing Jenna was very careful to shush me and tell me not to tell anyone, so I got the impression it was legit.

There were female customers there.

BiggaDick
02-09-15, 08:46
I saw Sophia a few times about a year ago. Strictly legit. Hoped she warm up after a few visits, didn't happen.

Anyone taken the plunge with Sofia's Reflexology in Ayer? Advertises on BP under Health and Beauty.

Trav Elin
02-09-15, 18:51
Greetings Mongers, Hobbyists, and assorted friends!

I am new to the Boston area, and still trying to figure out all the place names. I am in Natick, and looking for someplace nearby (it's cold, and the roads are icy.) where I can get a decent rub and lose some tension. It LOOKS to me like most of the places nearby (from RTFF, as much as I can in a short time) are not worth the trouble, and I have to go to Providence (RI?) or downtown (North Shore?) to find something worth finding.

Whenever I go to a new area, I like to find out what's "normal" for the region, because I hate to overpay, and set a high bar for locals. On the other hand, I don't need to insult the providers, either. Am I correct in reading the standard scale for AMP is a buck, with a 60/40 split door / tip? Is that just the HE, or does that come with more menu options? Off-topic for this thread, but on-topic for my post in general, I've seen a very interesting rate spread for the BP providers. It looks like they run from $ to 4 $ for a hour. Of course, there's always the provider who thinks her product is golden, but if anyone would care to let me know what's "reasonable" here in the frozen tundra, I'd appreciate a heads up!

Finally, I saw this on BP today:

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/working-in-this-frekin-snw-then-u-need-2-energze-yourself-w-atantilizing-bodyrub/28730338

I can't find anything in the BP providers thread using the phone, and the ad doesn't seem to give much other info. Any hints on where to read more will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Trav.

JoeMuckInFutch
02-10-15, 11:24
Greetings Mongers, Hobbyists, and assorted friends!

I am new to the Boston area, and still trying to figure out all the place names. I am in Natick, and looking for someplace nearby (it's cold, and the roads are icy.) where I can get a decent rub and lose some tension. It LOOKS to me like most of the places nearby (from RTFF, as much as I can in a short time) are not worth the trouble, and I have to go to Providence (RI?) or downtown (North Shore?) to find something worth finding.

Whenever I go to a new area, I like to find out what's "normal" for the region, because I hate to overpay, and set a high bar for locals. On the other hand, I don't need to insult the providers, either. Am I correct in reading the standard scale for AMP is a buck, with a 60/40 split door / tip? Is that just the HE, or does that come with more menu options? Off-topic for this thread, but on-topic for my post in general, I've seen a very interesting rate spread for the BP providers. It looks like they run from $ to 4 $ for a hour. Of course, there's always the provider who thinks her product is golden, but if anyone would care to let me know what's "reasonable" here in the frozen tundra, I'd appreciate a heads up!

Finally, I saw this on BP today:

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/working-in-this-frekin-snw-then-u-need-2-energze-yourself-w-atantilizing-bodyrub/28730338

I can't find anything in the BP providers thread using the phone, and the ad doesn't seem to give much other info. Any hints on where to read more will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Trav.Re the ad: I did a quick look because her pics looked interesting. The first pic in of a blonde in a blue bathing suit or something is all over the internet, so it is fake. 93/95 ns, I would take that as Woburn area.

Deb4512
02-11-15, 11:33
I tried to pm you, but your box is full.

Xoxo.

Debbie.

Pika Pepper
02-12-15, 12:03
I'll be working in east Cambridge next week and was thinking about seeing Anna. Can anyone advise me (PM ok) whether Anna expects a tip on top of her $100/ H fee.

TIA,

Pika.

PIB629
02-12-15, 12:30
Went here a couple days ago. Saw two providers neither was a stunner. Very average looking. Went with the heavier one bc she had a nicer face. Massage was very good. Asked for medium and had to ask her to ease up a bit. So therapeutically it was nice especially after all the shoveling. Standard ending.

Has anyone tried 10 cochituate in natick? They advertise a table shower. Any info on looks of the attendants and prices would be appreciated. Thanks.

Member #4785
02-12-15, 13:14
Regular fair massage. Then had to fight for HE. Not worth the hassle Much better options elsewhere.

Pushed for 4 hands I did it not worth it, same money half the time.

Member #5013
02-12-15, 17:47
This place was a no go / no fun zone until a member posted things changed. I gave it a try. Things have changed for sure. An older not do so pretty lady with sausage fingers and coke bottle glasses offered to make me happy. There was zero appeal so I declined. I was only there for a half. Massage wasn't bad actually. May stop by agsin if I'm in the area as girls rotate.

BB.

Jimmy Pratt
02-13-15, 02:27
They used to charge $10 extra for the table shower, and it wasn't worth it. Froze my ass off both during the shower, and walking back to the room still wet.

Even if the TS is free / included, I would pass. Providers are hit-or-miss.

But let us know if you try and get any new talent there!

JP.

Went here a couple days ago. Saw two providers neither was a stunner. Very average looking. Went with the heavier one bc she had a nicer face. Massage was very good. Asked for medium and had to ask her to ease up a bit. So therapeutically it was nice especially after all the shoveling. Standard ending.

Has anyone tried 10 cochituate in natick? They advertise a table shower. Any info on looks of the attendants and prices would be appreciated. Thanks.

Member #5013
02-13-15, 07:20
Does anyone know what happened to the girls that use to work there? Katie? Pinky? Sara? Pms are fine. Thanks.

BB.

HappyDave
02-13-15, 12:48
Check out the parlor on my auburn st that has the neon sign that says "acupuncture" right after the Starbucks. Full menu available. Good rotations.There are several in the area that say open in neon, did not see acupuncture. Can you be more specific.

Teejay
02-13-15, 22:52
I know that these girls do a tough job in tough conditions but this site is for helping each other get our money's worth right (even though we do a lousy job for the most part)? Faxon has an upstairs and downstairs. I don't know about upstairs but the girl downstairs is not worth the trip.

Rdy For Fun
02-14-15, 09:59
I will be coming to the Concord Mills area on business next week and was wondering if any of you could recommend an AMP.

Amp Slave
02-14-15, 21:39
I know that these girls do a tough job in tough conditions but this site is for helping each other get our money's worth right (even though we do a lousy job for the most part)? Faxon has an upstairs and downstairs. I don't know about upstairs but the girl downstairs is not worth the trip.This place use to be just down stairs and it is a hit or miss place. Jenny is ok.

Yellowfever023
02-15-15, 06:46
This place use to be just down stairs and it is a hit or miss place. Jenny is ok.Actually, Jenny started on the second floor and then moved to the first floor and apparently has kept the upstairs for customer over flow. I spent a lot of time there when Jenny first started and rotated girls weekly. Best thing was I got first crack at all the rotating girls.

JSlappy
02-15-15, 11:44
Anyone have any good choices in the and. Shore area? Been striking out lately.

Smoke Screen
02-15-15, 11:45
Does anyone here have any info about Carla in Malden, advertises on BP, Boston Massage, last four 5636? Post or PM, PM preferred. Thanks.

Teejay
02-15-15, 21:49
This place use to be just down stairs and it is a hit or miss place. Jenny is ok.The hit or miss places should be outed immediately if the girl of the week is a "miss". We help each other out that way and incent the management to bring on better talent.

Teejay
02-15-15, 21:57
Anyone have any good choices in the and. Shore area? Been striking out lately.Did you strike out. Report on the places and others will be inclined to help you. It's bad form to request info on your first post.

Seek Grt Mass
02-16-15, 15:32
I concur with Jimmy and had the same exact experience. Not much to be had here. Freezing in the TS and just as cold in room. It's an old warehouse building and not at all insulated. Just my two cents.

Seeker out.

They used to charge $10 extra for the table shower, and it wasn't worth it. Froze my ass off both during the shower, and walking back to the room still wet.

Even if the TS is free / included, I would pass. Providers are hit-or-miss.

But let us know if you try and get any new talent there!

JP.

Ace In Natick
02-16-15, 18:20
I concur with Jimmy and had the same exact experience. Not much to be had here. Freezing in the TS and just as cold in room. It's an old warehouse building and not at all insulated. Just my two cents.

Seeker out.I was there a couple of months ago, not a good experience. The "masseuse" was not trained at all as she just kept moving the oil around and could barely speak English. The TS was hard to get out of and she did not dry me off as she ushered me to the massage room. The Pappasan who answered the phone is obviously in another location. I also got the feeling the woman who gave me the massage was living there, I believe they were raided once for that. Also the Pappasan texted me about a month later wanting me to come back. I have since blocked his number. Will definitely not go back at any price!

WebDog2015
02-16-15, 18:40
Not sure if that is the name or the description, but they always advertise "Near Papa John's Pizza" and have been doing $50/ hr specials for a while.

First time I went there I walked into the nail place closest to Papa John's and an angry old Asian lady yelled at me "NO MASSAGE HERE!

I left there a bit embarrassed, and quickly figured out that the place I was looking for is "Unique" or whatever their name is, next door to the nail place. The first visit was 6+ months ago and I had an AWESOME session. Provider was super cute, did a great job on the massage, and was very accommodating with no upfront demands on a tip; very sensual and lots of hands-on (both on her and on me, with bra pulled up and underwear pulled down, showing Bush and ass, but no FIV). I tipped her $60 and she was over the moon; nice hug and kiss as I left. I think she really was Thai (she did say she was, but they often claim that when they're really Chinese) and she was easily in the running for my new ATF.

Wanted to get back there ASAP but had been busy. On the next visit, a month or so later, she was gone on and the provider was older, not nearly as cute, but not bad. Again, awesome massage, very accommodating ending (everything mentioned above) but she did ask for a tip amount (but not money) on the flip. I said $40 and she nodded her her and said "okay, $40 is fine. ".

Then I went last month and was greeted in the main lobby / reception area but an okay looking older provider; my first thought was that I hoped she was Mamasan, but figured I could live with it. She asks "Can I help you?" and I say sure, I'd like a massage -- to which she replied "No massage, bodywork. " I should have left on that note, but said I would do the $40 HHR session and gave her two $20's.

Massage was decent, someone sensual, but no flip. She does the usual "Okay, finished. You want water?" Which I looked her and asked "no more" and she points to the usual sign on the wall stating "Do not ask for sexual favors. " (which is usually a good sign when I see it -- no legit place ever has a sign like that!

So I guess that place has been spoiled. It could be just her, but I suspect it is more than that.

Blambo McGee
02-17-15, 06:09
I will be coming to the Concord Mills area on business next week and was wondering if any of you could recommend an AMP.That is in NC, not MA.

Yello Tail
02-17-15, 18:43
Does anyone know what happened to Katie? Pinky? Sara? Pms are fine. BB.Clear you mail box.

TurnOverHoney
02-18-15, 21:32
Was very tired, worn out and decided to venture to pathway spa. Went to larry bird's # in the NQ. Always wondered about this place.

But never partook as the review's were limited, and some left happy, most did not. I actually wasn't in monger mode, so it didn't matter whether I left smiling or not, and I wasn't going to haggle either. Took the half, face down on the " AMP " looking table. A few red flags were obvious, meticulous place, language barrier not that apparent, massage was clocked, phone wasn't ringing like she was slanging crack. If you want a good massage from an Asian (Chinese lady) go there. Also no flip, just get dressed water and you're off. The most recent post about this place clearly stated the same thing I just wrote, but just a reminder to newbies mongering in the city of presidents.

Member #5013
02-19-15, 07:26
Clear you mail box.Sorry about that. All set.

BB.

Alwaysupforfun
02-20-15, 05:03
Hey everyone-.

It's been a busy few weeks, but I have a pressing question right off the bat. I recently went to Thai wellness in central square and damn I had a great backrub but it seemed strictly legit. Has anyone heard or experienced otherwise? I really liked the girl there anna and she DID ever so slightly tease.

I also checked out that RANDOM hole in the wall AMP in cambridge right next to lechemere. It was the strangest experience of all time but I loved it. PM for info, left frustrated but laughing.

Also went to prov a few times, damn it if they had NMS spa around here I would be set.

Herow
02-20-15, 09:53
I tried out the same place, constantly posts in the adult section of Backpage, is in Cambridge near Lechmere.

Fuck that place.

Cute girl, zero touching of her. Which isn't so bad; I like to respect their wishes, and if even my hand on your back or butt over the clothes is uncomfortable, I won't try to do it. But the cost!

Right up front, 50 for the hour. Only I don't get my change from the 60 I give her. Then "you want soft touch" and handjob motion. Well yes I do. Ok, that is 60. Right now? Yes.

So I give it to her, aware that you are then stuck with what service you get, but whatever. It was decent, if not too exciting.

Then on the way out, "you give tip? What? Yes, she wanted a tip. She tells me the 60 for "soft touch" is for the HOUSE and she needs a tip as well. Fuck this. $160 for a 0 touching fully clothed happy ending?

If you have unlimited funds, go check it out. Otherwise, fuck that place.

Hey everyone-.

It's been a busy few weeks, but I have a pressing question right off the bat. I recently went to Thai wellness in central square and damn I had a great backrub but it seemed strictly legit. Has anyone heard or experienced otherwise? I really liked the girl there anna and she DID ever so slightly tease.

I also checked out that RANDOM hole in the wall AMP in cambridge right next to lechemere. It was the strangest experience of all time but I loved it. PM for info, left frustrated but laughing.

Also went to prov a few times, damn it if they had NMS spa around here I would be set.

Catnibbler
02-20-15, 11:31
I tried out the same place, constantly posts in the adult section of Backpage, is in Cambridge near Lechmere.

Fuck that place.

Cute girl, zero touching of her. Which isn't so bad; I like to respect their wishes, and if even my hand on your back or butt over the clothes is uncomfortable, I won't try to do it. But the cost!

Right up front, 50 for the hour. Only I don't get my change from the 60 I give her. Then "you want soft touch" and handjob motion. Well yes I do. Ok, that is 60. Right now? Yes.

So I give it to her, aware that you are then stuck with what service you get, but whatever. It was decent, if not too exciting.

Then on the way out, "you give tip? What? Yes, she wanted a tip. She tells me the 60 for "soft touch" is for the HOUSE and she needs a tip as well. Fuck this. $160 for a 0 touching fully clothed happy ending?

If you have unlimited funds, go check it out. Otherwise, fuck that place.LOL, there would be no way in hell I would have gave her a tip after 60 plus 60.

DannyTheMan
02-20-15, 12:47
Assuming there is only one place there, I had a much better experience.

It is run by the people who used to be at 1000 Cambridge street. And you never know what the experience will be like.

Fuck that place.

If you have unlimited funds, go check it out. Otherwise, fuck that place.

Ccup2
02-20-15, 15:01

Fuck that place.

If you have unlimited funds, go check it out. Otherwise, fuck that place.You paid 60 and 60 but you said it was 160 total, so I assume you gave a 40 tip? H you are a senior here, first you should have asked for the $10 back at the door so you pay the $50, then if she upfront charges you for the extra, then you politely decline the tip. Is she going to make a scene about not tipping for the happy? You are not going back there so why tip if you already paid an expensive upcharge fore the HE? I do not get some of you guys.

Alwaysupforfun
02-20-15, 23:27
Assuming there is only one place there, I had a much better experience.

It is run by the people who used to be at 1000 Cambridge street. And you never know what the experience will be like.I think that's exactly it- I'm a little bit fascinated with the place though- it's not strictly legit and it's not the mechanical experience like most other AMPs.

Mr Bao
02-21-15, 02:45
Finally had a chance to make it out there.

Rang doorbell and some girl in glasses, thin, with spandex on opened the door and led me to a small room just down the hall. I asked to use the bathroom. Afterwards, went right into the room. I was then instructed to remove my clothing and I asked what was her name. She just responded "Coco", I was like, how come everyone is Coco around here, LOL I left my boxer on and hopped onto the table. When she entered the room after cashing in my green papers, she asked me if I wanted to take off my boxer and I said okay, and she took it off for me.

So the massage starts, appears to be legit. I was watching the clock and as she was giving me an okay back body massage, my arms was hanging on the side of the massage table, her legs were like rubbing against my hands and I can feel that she has not yet shaved her legs as it was poking me literally. Then after 30 minutes of massage (which I asked for an hour), she wiped me down with a hot towel on the back and then she soft touched, tickled my back, and kind of playing with my ass, I just turned / flipped around. Then she just slowly played with my "magic stick". She brought the oil from the shelf over and just gave me a two hand stroke, rubbing that "magic stick" out! I just removed her tank top off a little and saw that she has bee sting breasts. I just kinda felt it (cannot grab it duh) and then UTC top and bottom. I kind of rubbed her "secret garden", which was hairy. OMG. And was about to finger her, but she clamped both legs shut. After the fireworks was done, she wiped me down with another hot towel and then I got dressed. She asked if I wanted water and I said "okay". After I got dressed and about to leave the room, she asked in a quiet voice for a tip. I looked at her and said what about a "high five", she looked at me funny and then I just raised her hand up and just gave her a high five, HAHAHAHA. Then after all the joking. Gave her $30 for tip. Total: $90. Time massage: 40 minutes. So she owed me 20 more min. That is going to cost towards the tip.

Next time, will ask for Angela. What other peeps says on their forums / reports. Will give it one more try.

Eligrn101
02-21-15, 11:33
Visited and drew Wendy who is 30-40, thinnish and fairly cute. Very limited English. Decent massage though not outstanding. Early on I signal where I'd like some massage and she playfully slaps that area and says "later". No teasing while face down so later never really comes until the flip. Lots of 'ooh and ah baby', which I found irritating after a while. Nice ending, roaming. Full hour. Girls rotate so impossible to build relationship. Boakang will do in a pinch but I find the experience recently to be OK but no better than that. Paid 50 + 40.

Bigben99
02-21-15, 12:44
And I will be back for a few weeks in April. FYI Ohio scene is DEAD. I was in Texas (Houston) which was very strong but a standard. 6 +1. 4 for any sort of roaming.

Any advice here. Place in Hopedale still any good? FBW? What is your favorite go to place? Let me know and I will reciprocate on what I find. I am good for at least 2 visits this trip and probably 5 more in April.

Herow
02-21-15, 14:46
You paid 60 and 60 but you said it was 160 total, so I assume you gave a 40 tip? H you are a senior here, first you should have asked for the $10 back at the door so you pay the $50, then if she upfront charges you for the extra, then you politely decline the tip. Is she going to make a scene about not tipping for the happy? You are not going back there so why tip if you already paid an expensive upcharge fore the HE? I do not get some of you guys.I don't do anything that can result in a scene, when I'm doing something that is essentially illegal. Aside from their massage place, they are located in a very professional, active, small office building.

Does that make perfect logical sense? No. There is almost no chance of anything going wrong. Still, I just don't. To me it was a personal object lesson in never giving "tip" or whatever the heck fee that was upfront. I should have dug in right at that moment, because I know better. Also I like to give people a chance to be honest; when she didn't give me back the $10 that set the tone. I've had other girls in places run after me, thinking I've made a mistake and trying to give me the extra over standard I've left them back. Those are the people I go back to see.

So no doubt, I'm a freaking dummy you got that right.

What I'm a little interested in now is, why no reports on this place? They clearly have enough business going, and there is a random element to the place. I'm really surprised no one else has written about it. I tend to find that most often happens when people are protecting a great resource from getting too much attention. But this place doesn't strike me as a great resource at all. Anyone have any more concrete information or tales of visits there?

DannyTheMan
02-21-15, 15:32
I've only been there once. As I mentioned, the lady told me they moved down from 1000 Cambridge st, so I suspect it is the same. A rotation of Chinese ladies from my, and on any given day YMMV. The new space is very clean though, Just wish theyput in a shower.

I don't do anything that can result in a scene, when I'm doing something that is essentially illegal. Aside from their massage place, they are located in a very professional, active, small office building.

Does that make perfect logical sense? No. There is almost no chance of anything going wrong. Still, I just don't. To me it was a personal object lesson in never giving "tip" or whatever the heck fee that was upfront. I should have dug in right at that moment, because I know better. Also I like to give people a chance to be honest; when she didn't give me back the $10 that set the tone. I've had other girls in places run after me, thinking I've made a mistake and trying to give me the extra over standard I've left them back. Those are the people I go back to see.

So no doubt, I'm a freaking dummy you got that right.

What I'm a little interested in now is, why no reports on this place? They clearly have enough business going, and there is a random element to the place. I'm really surprised no one else has written about it. I tend to find that most often happens when people are protecting a great resource from getting too much attention. But this place doesn't strike me as a great resource at all. Anyone have any more concrete information or tales of visits there?

GoSailor41
02-21-15, 18:50
Visited and drew Wendy who is 30-40, thinnish and fairly cute. Very limited English. Decent massage though not outstanding. Early on I signal where I'd like some massage and she playfully slaps that area and says "later". No teasing while face down so later never really comes until the flip. Lots of 'ooh and ah baby', which I found irritating after a while. Nice ending, roaming. Full hour. Girls rotate so impossible to build relationship. Boakang will do in a pinch but I find the experience recently to be OK but no better than that. Paid 50 + 40.My last few visits there have also been average, at best. I gave this place a few chances but I probably won't be going back anytime soon.

HappyDave
02-21-15, 19:10
Dropped in and drew serenity, nice pleasant girl with girl next door looks. No utc at all, good massage, good tease and ending but nothing special. Keep hitting this place to see if service gets better with more frequent visits but keep getting a different girl. Have not seen much in good reviews from the Quincy or Randolph areas. With providence gone, a little inside 411 appreciated. . 6 house. 4 tip.

Motoman36
02-21-15, 21:17
Very recently at this place got lisa not mama-san.

Best best best long ST ever. Playful. You $ual.

Nuff said.

Motoman36
02-21-15, 22:16
2-3 visits past 4-5 weeks same woman, husky, glasses, middle age, nice person, no ST, gets the final job done don't recommend. Before her was Queen, perfect english very interesting person, not too shabby to look at but I guess she is not returning. Done with LL unless I hear of a change in staff for the better.

Motoman36
02-21-15, 22:20
In past month 2 visits. First young meek frumpy chubby nice person. Average everything. Recently got mamasan, HARD massage as requested, wow! The rest was unspectacular due to thick husky bod. Do not recom.

PIB629
02-22-15, 18:33
Any updates on these two places? Haven't been to marret since Alice and Angela left. How is the talent now? How about school? Has the talent gotten any better in the past year? Thanks.

YoloGent
02-23-15, 06:35
Marrett has big upsells and frowny faces when tips are not to their liking. Constantly asking for more money, yet talent not improved, and School has two grandmas way past 55+ and a chunky 40'ish mamasan who barely works and also asks too much in tips and provides barely adequate services. Verdict? Go elsewhere, Lexington is dead, while Bedford's choices as well as Waltham with Beiging and Cherry Blossom are far better.

TheHotAzn
02-23-15, 07:01
Went to school in quincy, got sophia (only one there). Nice layout, for sure I thought I walked in a legit business. But I guess the good ol rub the leg while getting a massage gave the clear signal. Moderate ST, then flipped, jack hammer, cleaned up and a little more massage on the front. Didn't finish the hour, around 50 minutes finished. Wasn't much of a looker and she was happy with the typical. 6 and. 4 service. I'm pretty sure though that this place has both female and male clientele, so maybe that's why she wasn't so spectacular.

Won't repeat because I believe theres better options.

Safe huntin gentlemen.

AmpExplorer
02-23-15, 20:17
Finally had a chance to make it out there.

Rang doorbell and some girl in glasses, thin, with spandex on opened the door and led me to a small room just down the hall. I asked to use the bathroom. Afterwards, went right into the room. I was then instructed to remove my clothing and I asked what was her name. She just responded "Coco", I was like, how come everyone is Coco around here, LOL I left my boxer on and hopped onto the table. When she entered the room after cashing in my green papers, she asked me if I wanted to take off my boxer and I said okay, and she took it off for me.

So the massage starts, appears to be legit. I was watching the clock and as she was giving me an okay back body massage, my arms was hanging on the side of the massage table, her legs were like rubbing against my hands and I can feel that she has not yet shaved her legs as it was poking me literally. Then after 30 minutes of massage (which I asked for an hour), she wiped me down with a hot towel on the back and then she soft touched, tickled my back, and kind of playing with my ass, I just turned / flipped around. Then she just slowly played with my "magic stick". She brought the oil from the shelf over and just gave me a two hand stroke, rubbing that "magic stick" out! I just removed her tank top off a little and saw that she has bee sting breasts. I just kinda felt it (cannot grab it duh) and then UTC top and bottom. I kind of rubbed her "secret garden", which was hairy. OMG. And was about to finger her, but she clamped both legs shut. After the fireworks was done, she wiped me down with another hot towel and then I got dressed. She asked if I wanted water and I said "okay". After I got dressed and about to leave the room, she asked in a quiet voice for a tip. I looked at her and said what about a "high five", she looked at me funny and then I just raised her hand up and just gave her a high five, HAHAHAHA. Then after all the joking. Gave her $30 for tip. Total: $90. Time massage: 40 minutes. So she owed me 20 more min. That is going to cost towards the tip.

Next time, will ask for Angela. What other peeps says on their forums / reports. Will give it one more try.Parking in Brookline can be tight with the recent snow. Was in area and saw an open spot along the street.

Also met Coco. She is cute / pretty and spinner like.

I wasn't as adventurous with wandering. She has skills but will lose in follow up business because she will try and short you 10-16 minutes. I am going to call her shortcakes instead of coco!

Nothing more frustrating than feeling shorted. I managed to get 50 ish minutes. More closer to 50 than 55.

You see the clock. I also hit the timer on my phone when I hit the table.

Mr Bao
02-24-15, 00:50
Went to school in quincy, got sophia (only one there). Nice layout, for sure I thought I walked in a legit business. But I guess the good ol rub the leg while getting a massage gave the clear signal. Moderate ST, then flipped, jack hammer, cleaned up and a little more massage on the front. Didn't finish the hour, around 50 minutes finished. Wasn't much of a looker and she was happy with the typical. 6 and. 4 service. I'm pretty sure though that this place has both female and male clientele, so maybe that's why she wasn't so spectacular.

Won't repeat because I believe theres better options.

Safe huntin gentlemen.Quincy just overall sucks in my opinion. Tried a few years back and tried it recently. Just a drop in. Still suck.

I head up NorthShore area now. Change of scenery. And last place I have tried was in Brookline. Tulip. Might give it a one more test run.

Do you have any other spots besides Quincy that you've tried for this year?

Member #5013
02-24-15, 04:59
Quincy just overall sucks in my opinion. Tried a few years back and tried it recently. Just a drop in. Still suck.

I head up NorthShore area now. Change of scenery. And last place I have tried was in Brookline. Tulip. Might give it a one more test run.

Do you have any other spots besides Quincy that you've tried for this year?Northshore doesn't have much except for three Korean places that you'll get a granny to jerk your junk along with a $70 house fee.

Please share if you know of a reason to head north.

BB.

M Scores Easy
02-24-15, 10:37
Northshore doesn't have much except for three Korean places that you'll get a granny to jerk your junk along with a $70 house fee.

BB.It's true that talent is thin in the North Shore. Swan is Malden has younger women, and the massage is great quality. Full hour.

Main st. Medford is hit or miss. At Melissa Spa it appears the two regulars girls there are worn out. They lack the enthusiam that they used to have.

I would also like to hear of any places worth trying in North Shore area.

Mr Bao
02-24-15, 15:06
Northshore doesn't have much except for three Korean places that you'll get a granny to jerk your junk along with a $70 house fee.

BB.Brazilians, Dominicans, Spanish.

Done with Asians, Africans, and Caucasians. LOL.

Assman3
02-26-15, 08:33
Quincy is loaded with options but most of them are just average. Once in a while you can find a nice younger girl that will go above and beyond. I went to Zen (Coddington) and Billings this weekend. Zen had a younger cuter girl but nothing spectacular. Billings she was older but full roaming aloud and nice HE. Both had pretty good massage skills. I hear about some FS option too but haven't personally visited.

Am.

Quincy just overall sucks in my opinion. Tried a few years back and tried it recently. Just a drop in. Still suck.

Do you have any other spots besides Quincy that you've tried for this year?

Member #5013
02-26-15, 09:10
It's true that talent is thin in the North Shore. Swan is Malden has younger women, and the massage is great quality. Full hour.

Main st. Medford is hit or miss. At Melissa Spa it appears the two regulars girls there are worn out. They lack the enthusiam that they used to have.

I would also like to hear of any places worth trying in North Shore area.Melissas- Place is total garbage. Zero massage skills. Then they try to charge you $100 to take their clothes off and only give you a HJ. Yes. Just a HJ no other extra. Older ladies too.

Kangle- this place is absolute garbage rip off. How it stays in business I will never know. They had a "spa package" like holistic for over 100. Then there's an up sell for more time. My buddy went there and was asked to pay more and the old lady said "you do I watch". Stay away!

BB.

PlayItAgain
02-26-15, 11:41
Melissas- Place is total garbage. Zero massage skills. Then they try to charge you $100 to take their clothes off and only give you a HJ. Yes. Just a HJ no other extra. Older ladies too.

Kangle- this place is absolute garbage rip off. How it stays in business I will never know. They had a "spa package" like holistic for over 100. Then there's an up sell for more time. My buddy went there and was asked to pay more and the old lady said "you do I watch". Stay away!

BB.This place did not use to be a garbage. For the regulars, the lady from Lai Lai to Aruby to here was awesome. However, the last two times it was horrible. She is the only one I go for, even though it's far as it was guaranteed good time. She argued about money and too many rules now and lackluster chemistry that used to be there.

BostonHome
02-26-15, 17:07
Drew Wendy an older woman. Nice fast massage and long tease. On the flip the girls came out and lots of teasing with junior. Left happy. 60+40.

BostonNorth16
02-26-15, 17:22
I agree about Kangle. I went once when it said new management. They wanted me to pay for extra time and then do it myself. Too bad because it is a clean place with a table shower.

CleoBos
02-26-15, 17:46
I agree about Kangle. I went once when it said new management. They wanted me to pay for extra time and then do it myself. Too bad because it is a clean place with a table shower.Out in and. Shore we call this experience as "Kangled". Might become the word of the year very soon. LOL.

Big Head
02-26-15, 19:38
Not a bad spot in Waltham. 2 ladies there are younger than other AMP in the area, around 35. Chose Michelle, zero English, medium massage + HE. Though the massage itself was pleasant, the last part was just OK. But I will probably give it another try. HH = 40+40.

-BH.

Four Q
02-26-15, 22:38
Hola!

Up front, the location of this relatively new place is a paradigm, and I am not too crazy about the location. The proverbial little oval open glow-sign in the window.

Walked up, no advance call, rang bell, greeted by okay an looking provider, was told to come back in thirty minutes. Killed time, came back. Very friendly intro to the provider. Inside is really nice setup, warm, everything brand new.

The first phase of the session was as routine as could be. Pay fee for an hour, I undress, lay down, the massage begins. KoKo started at the big head and worked down the back and shoulders. This girl has some strong hands, and the firm massage was welcome. Very good body rub skills, and she is methodical in working around each part of the body. Fingers, hands, arms, back, legs, each toe with a three-yank and snap method. Fair English but that did not get in the way of anything. She said they have been really busy even during most of the bad weather days.

Things got progressively better every couple minutes during the session. I offered to let her sample my services, and my offer was accepted. Plenty digital and oral access to the va jay jay, more than adequate access to the adjoining ahole. No hole was left unexplored. Great flow and transition for each movement we made together. After the fireworks, she spent about five minutes on a head massage. Shorted my time by more than ten minutes though, which I do not appreciate.

Ratings:

Bodyrub - 8.

Main Event - 8.

Age - 40, give or take a little, but did not look old.

Looks Face and hair - 6.

Body and hair. Looks were a 6 plus, being honest, but personality makes it easy to experience; not a big girl, but had a tiny roll.

Personality - 7.

Hour - 60.

Tip. Commensurate with the extracurricular services provided.

Next time. Going for a blumpkin.

Won't try. Snowballing with her. Had to throw that in with the weather the way its been.

Location is very convenient as you can hop on and off the pike, but, there is way too nice of a main tenant (smile, and I do not mean for a pic) in the building for day visits.

This little ditty is about a new Coch place in the Ham, which is not to be confused with ten Coch in the mall town, which I will def be revisiting to see what the next session brings to the plate.

BooCocky
02-26-15, 22:49
Drew Wendy an older woman. Nice fast massage and long tease. On the flip the girls came out and lots of teasing with junior. Left happy. 60+40.Damn. Heading to Boston tomorrow and she sounds like fun!

Member #5013
02-27-15, 01:42
Hola!

Up front, the location of this relatively new place is a paradigm, and I am not too crazy about the location. The proverbial little oval open glow-sign in the window.

Walked up, no advance call, rang bell, greeted by okay an looking provider, was told to come back in thirty minutes. Killed time, came back. Very friendly intro to the provider. Inside is really nice setup, warm, everything brand new.

The first phase of the session was as routine as could be. Pay fee for an hour, I undress, lay down, the massage begins. KoKo started at the big head and worked down the back and shoulders. This girl has some strong hands, and the firm massage was welcome. Very good body rub skills, a
nd she is methodical in working around each part of the body. Fingers, hands, arms, back, legs, each toe with a three-yank and snap method. Fair English but that did not get in the way of anything. She said they have been really busy even during most of the bad weather days.

Things got progressively better every couple minutes during the session. I offered to let her sample my services, and my offer was accepted. Plenty digital and oral access to the va jay jay, more than adequate access to the adjoining ahole. No hole was left unexplored. Great flow and transition for each movement we made together. After the fireworks, she spent about five minutes on a head massage. Shorted my time by more than ten minutes though, which I do not appreciate.

Ratings:

Bodyrub - 8.

Main Event - 8.

Looks Face and hair - 6.

Body and hair. Looks were a 6 plus, being honest, but personality makes it easy to experience; not a big girl, but had a tiny roll.

Personality - 7.

Hour - 60.

Won't try. Snowballing with her. Had to throw that in with the weather the way its been.

Location is very convenient as you can hop on and off the pike, but, there is way too nice of a main tenant (smile, and I do not mean for a pic) in the building for day visits.

This little ditty is about a new Coch place in the Ham, which is not to be confused with ten Coch in the mall town, which I will def be revisiting to see what the next session brings to the plate.Any chance you could give a name and / or location? Not sure why all the covert lingo.

BB.

HappyDave
02-27-15, 07:22
Reports like this make RTFF s joke since the search engine won't work. I have pm'd many reports like this and it takes five exchanges to find out the place is no were near me

Hola!

The first phase of the session was as routine as could be. Pay fee for an hour, I undress, lay down, the massage begins. KoKo started at the big head and worked down the back and shoulders. This girl has some strong hands, and the firm massage was welcome. Very good body rub skills, and she is methodical in working around each part of the body. Fingers, hands, arms, back, legs, each toe with a three-yank and snap method. Fair English but that did not get in the way of anything. She said they have been really busy even during most of the bad weather days.

Ratings:

Bodyrub - 8.

Main Event - 8.

Looks Face and hair - 6.

Personality - 7.

Hour - 60.

This little ditty is about a new Coch place in the Ham, which is not to be confused with ten Coch in the mall town, which I will def be revisiting to see what the next session brings to the plate..

BillyPilgrim
02-27-15, 09:01
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/4908765197.html

Any chance you could give a name and / or location? Not sure why all the covert lingo.

BB.

Member #4868
02-27-15, 09:13
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/4908765197.htmlThat would be the place.

Jolem
02-27-15, 10:59
Parking in Brookline can be tight with the recent snow. Was in area and saw an open spot along the street.

Also met Coco. She is cute / pretty and spinner like.

I wasn't as adventurous with wandering. She has skills but will lose in follow up business because she will try and short you 10-16 minutes. I am going to call her shortcakes instead of coco!

Nothing more frustrating than feeling shorted. I managed to get 50 ish minutes. More closer to 50 than 55.

You see the clock. I also hit the timer on my phone when I hit the table.Got a full hour earlier this week w Coco. Cute, glasses, mid late 20's? Let me feel her tiny A cups, she's partial shaved, and gave a good massage at the end. Pretty good attitude. 60/40 tip.

Rito1
02-27-15, 12:31
Saw a new ad on CL and called the other day. Arrived at a 2 family house on a side street off of Newport av. One parking spot in front of house available. I did not like going onto the porch as I could hear the family on the 1st floor talking & laughing. Anyway I went upstairs and was met by a young (late 20's) girl. She was in sweats and a tee shirt. She was cute but nothing to be real excited about. She started the massage draped but removed it after about 5 minutes. This girl has decent massage skills and her tease was insane. By the time I flipped I thought I was going to explode. Now the bad part. The drape goes back on, the tease continues she is under the towel on my nut but not touching rito jr. I tried to touch her and she moved away twice but the 3rd time let me grab her ass and hold it. Then all of a sudden she said time is up. I asked about juinor and she said just massage here. I cut my loses and left. I do however think more might be available and will try one more time.

Looks = 7.

Body = 7.

Massage = 8.

HR = 0.

65 + . 2.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4905591537.html

*New bodywork opening* (wollaston quincy).

We offer strong expertise in deep tissue and stretching in Thai bodywork and.

Swedish by our lovely, friendly and skillful staff. Enjoy your time with gentle rub.

Through soft music.

Rooms: Central AC, private, Quiet and clean rooms.

Men & women welcome.

We are open at 11 am to 10 pm on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

CASH ONLY! 617 652 6321.

Rito1
02-27-15, 12:37
After I left the AAMP disappointed I went over to Hancock street as they were the only one I could find open at 10 pm. Did not get the girls name but I will keep it short. Massage not great. On the flip the saggy girls were out and utc below. Hr was ok. Should have just went home and did it myself and save some cash.

Looks = 6.

Body = 6.

Massage = 5.

HR = 7.

5 + . 4.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4909050521.html

New*spa*grand*opening* (randolph / quincy / plymouth).

Body work opening 7 days aweek from 9 am to 10;30 pm.

Price list;.

30 minutes $ 40.

60 minutes $ 50.

90 minutes $ 80.

Located at;.

324 north main st # 5 randolph ma 02368 call 929 329 4690.

1419 hancock st # 201 quincy ma 02169 call 646 932 4945.

303 court st piymouth ma 02360 call 347 399 5187.

Walk-in's welcome.

Ccup2
02-27-15, 13:39
Reports like this make RTFF s joke since the search engine won't work. I have pm'd many reports like this and it takes five exchanges to find out the place is no were near me

.I get it, the newbie (2 reviews or 2 postings really) wants to speak his own language and write about a great place but really give no location or help to anyone. Wow I am sitting here wanting to go to that place so much. Please tell me where it is. Kiss my ass you fking loser, no one cares and if they do they have issues. Plenty of great places to go to. Never bother me with pm's be / see you ain't getting any real info. Sick of these guys who think they are all that.

Member #4868
02-27-15, 14:25
I get it, the newbie (2 reviews or 2 postings really) wants to speak his own language and write about a great place but really give no location or help to anyone. Wow I am sitting here wanting to go to that place so much. Please tell me where it is. Kiss my ass you fking loser, no one cares and if they do they have issues. Plenty of great places to go to. Never bother me with pm's be / see you ain't getting any real info. Sick of these guys who think they are all that.Look, I agree that a few more bread crumbs could've been left for the masses to figure it out but if you live in the MetroWest area you probably could decipher where he was talking about pretty easily. I knew what place he was talking about almost immediately. What I am saying is that I don't think his review should be lumped in with the completely worthless ones we get here sometimes as it was a good review, about a real place, that just left a little bit out.

CamperVan10
02-27-15, 14:55
Look, I agree that a few more bread crumbs could've been left for the masses to figure it out but if you live in the MetroWest area you probably could decipher where he was talking about pretty easily. I knew what place he was talking about almost immediately. What I am saying is that I don't think his review should be lumped in with the completely worthless ones we get here sometimes as it was a good review, about a real place, that just left a little bit out.I know exactly where he's talking about as I know the area well. What I don't know is what the F he's talking about. Blumpkin? Ya, I can guesstimate. I think her name is coco if I understood correctly?

But most important. What was the friggin tip?

Sampox
02-27-15, 16:07
I know exactly where he's talking about as I know the area well. What I don't know is what the F he's talking about. Blumpkin? Ya, I can guesstimate. I think her name is coco if I understood correctly?

But most important. What was the friggin tip?Well it was a bit of work but also fun to figure out. As for blumpkin and snowballing Google offers help, but I confess both are way beyond my interests or taste.

Natebost
02-27-15, 21:55
New place I stopped into near Whole Foods on Main St in Weymouth. It is on the main rd and the only way in that is shoveled is in full view of the thousands of cars driving by. I had called and they told me $50 on the phone for a massage. I got there and an older asian woman asked for $60 instead. After 10 minutes of arguing, she finally agreed to the $50 but said that was for Swedish massage not the deep tissue. She was wearing jeans and a polo, maybe a 4 in looks. Draping throughout and no sign of any extras, she wasn't shy about where she massaged and it was actually a really good massage for Asian MP standards. She never asked me to flip and gave me a pat on the ass and said all done. I found the website after and it looks like a legit place. On the way out a much younger and very good looking girl was at the front desk. I got the impression that she was the owner / manager and not a therapist but who knows. Pretty sure the place is legit.

Four Q
02-27-15, 22:46

Glad to respond to this post, but kinda do not like to respond with the simple two characters "80", because the haters on the board will continue to hate and go off on a missive about just trying to rack up posts. I could not care less about your self-centered post counts or member status like "some" on the board do. I just care to share info.

I know exactly where he's talking about as I know the area well. What I don't know is what the F he's talking about. Blumpkin? Ya, I can guesstimate. I think her name is coco if I understood correctly?

But most important. What was the friggin tip?

Teejay
02-28-15, 01:03
Went to Unique in Wey tonight and left extremely unhappy. This place used to be a decent go to for a quick, cheap rub & tug. I have been there a half dozen times with no bad experience although some were better than others. Tonight I go in and pay for an hour (Spring Special, LOL). I get an older lady but at least she's pleasant. Name is Jane, she says. After awhile with my text notification going off, she says she'd rather do a 1/2 hr. & I agree. Anyway totally lackluster "bodywork" but I'm there for the ending anyway so what the heck. So the next thing I know I'm getting the "ok, I'm finished" I said, no you're not what about the front. She says no front, all done. I said that I'd been there before and. She says "lots of people been here before". I was pissed. I dressed and left, no tip.

This place is not the Unique you know. Avoid!

AsianSeeker77
02-28-15, 10:02
I know this belongs in the Road island section.

Due to New LEO Ordinances, In Providence, Many of the AMPs are closed.

So call ahead or seek other options, before make the drive south.

Made the journey yesterday no dice!

Be safe.

Rito1
02-28-15, 12:09

So call ahead or seek other options, before make the drive south.

Made the journey yesterday no dice!

Be safe.The is the new ordinance. It does not look good.

http://providenceri.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_LegiFile.aspx?MeetingID=2504&ID=4371

Big Head
02-28-15, 13:20
The is the new ordinance. It does not look good.

http://providenceri.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_LegiFile.aspx?MeetingID=2504&ID=4371This only applies to the City of Providence, not all of RI. They will probably move outside of the city, or maybe to Mass.

-BH.

Mr Quimper
02-28-15, 20:57
The is the new ordinance. It does not look good.

http://providenceri.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_LegiFile.aspx?MeetingID=2504&ID=4371I realize that closures suck for all parties involved, but. Seriously? This is the actual ordinance? $60 license, no visible training requirements, dress code, and max fine $100/$200? Meanwhile in NYC it can be a felony to provide unlicensed massage. I predict that once the dust settles Providence will be business as usual by spring time (if it ever arrives).

Amp Slave
02-28-15, 22:05
This only applies to the City of Providence, not all of RI. They will probably move outside of the city, or maybe to Mass.

-BH.See nothing in the law that would exclude opening up as a Reflexology business.

Smoke Screen
03-01-15, 08:15
This only applies to the City of Providence, not all of RI. They will probably move outside of the city, or maybe to Mass.

-BH.For now it does, but it wouldn't surprise me to see neighboring towns follow suit. We can only hope not.

HowardSprague
03-01-15, 12:44
See nothing in the law that would exclude opening up as a Reflexology business.If you look at Section 14 (e) it refers to Rhode Island General Law Chapter 23-20.8 which governs massage therapists. Chapter 23-20.8-1 (2) defines "practice of massage. " This could easily be argued to cover reflexology. As this is a new law, its application has yet to be determined by the courts.

In the end, with no requirements for training, this is really just a measure to "ensure" the bodyworkers aren't illegals or being trafficked. On its face its not that demanding or oppressive an ordinance.

Here's the rub: (1) There's no mention of what the application process will be. There are towns in MA which require bodywork licenses, but there is no such license available from the DPL, which has exclusive jurisdiction over massage / bodywork licensing. Sneaky way of keeping the businesses out of town. Given the licenses will be available, (2) convincing these Chinese girls to sign anything like this. Chinese nationals are very skittish and distrustful of any type of government intervention or monitoring. Can't blame them. Maybe they'll get desperate enough to give up personal information, but I'd hate to be the one trying to convince them to do so.

iamioman
03-01-15, 13:40
I realize that closures suck for all parties involved, but. Seriously? This is the actual ordinance? $60 license, no visible training requirements, dress code, and max fine $100/$200? The issue is that spas don't get an automatic rubber stamp and license approval for their $60 license application fee, the spa has to provide documentation for all it's workers, including arrest history and has to convince the board that they are legit. If they can't convince the skeptical board who assume AMP = trafficking and prostitution then the spa doesn't get it's license and is shut down. They have to go before the board and convince it they are on the up and up every year. It's old school politics. They don't want spas and consider them a nuisance so regardless of whether a spa meets the letter of the law or not if they aren't convinced the spa is legit they won't grant the license. They can try to argue the case with an attorney, but all it's going to take is one undercover officer getting offered a handy and the spa is going to lose it's license.

In the case of the one spa in Prov that was trying to fight to stay open they were told by the city board that they were violating workplace / residence laws by having workers sleep at the business and not providing tax statements so if they wanted to get a license they had to document all the women who would be working there, explain to the board what kind of training they were providing to the women about is legal and what's not, and fix their living / tax situation.

iamioman
03-01-15, 13:41

According to the ProJo, ALL the AMPs in Prov are now closed.

Aimstraight
03-01-15, 18:22
Was up in the area so I payed a visit to our friends there on main Street. It was late and Jenna was busy so Jessica took care of me. I could only get 30 minutes but it was a nice 30 minutes. She hit all the right areas and I left happy and satisfied. She is cute, on the younger side and has a nice spinner physique. Costs were typical for 30 minutes at this place and the service.

Several days later I was back in the area so I decided to call and see who was working. Jenna said Cici and Lisa were working. I said okay and drove there. This time Cici took care of me. She is cute, has a somewhat of a frumpy look to her, and also has a spinner physique. This time I got a hour and was very satified with the service and results. Costs were standard for an hour.

Both times were pretty good. I recommend and will return. Seniors and contributors PM for more info.

Little Tony II
03-01-15, 18:56
Here is the link with the latest providence AMP stuff.

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150228/NEWS/150229286

Lots more on the providence board.

TurnOverHoney
03-01-15, 21:17
Here is the link with the latest providence AMP stuff.

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20150228/NEWS/150229286

Lots more on the providence board.Was still advertising.

Smoke Screen
03-02-15, 07:56
Was still advertising.They are in Pawtucket, not affected, YET.

BigBadDog69
03-02-15, 12:22
Was still advertising.Word is that Pawtucket is going to adopt the exact same ordinance.

Longjblues
03-02-15, 14:07
Any info?? She posted in BP. Massage section. By googling tel number, you get a post in BP-Escort section.

Here is her BP-Massage Post:

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage-by-classy-asian-female/28952206

Amazing Massage by Classy Asian Female.

Posted: Monday, March 2, 2015 10:05 AM.

You can Enjoy the proven health benefits of the massage, give you a different enjoy, and remove your fatigue.

I prefer the company of an older mature gentleman over the age of 40. Please call me at.

857 232 7030.

OPEN 9 am until 1 am.

My rates start at 150 for outcall.

Incalls are only during the day before 7 pm, and the rate is 100.

PirateCl
03-02-15, 17:59
I was interested in trying a AMP or two out, so I started lurking about this board. First, I just want to say thanks to everyone for some really solid reviews and tips. The pricing was some of the best info, and I also think some of the recommendations on other girls are solid. But after a rather rough start to the hobby, I now feel like it's only fair that I provide some reviews about the places I've had success at, and some of the failures and bad places I've experienced.

When I first started looking for an AMP I started in what seemed like the most obvious place, Chinatown. If TV had taught me anything, it was that this part of Boston would be crawling with spas where the girls would give HJs like they were shaking hands at a leadership conference. To be fair, I was a little nervous to pick one of the more highly reviewed places on here because I didn't know what to expect. I was worried if the place had a lot of reviews that it would get a lot of heat from LE. And I couldn't shake this idea that I would have to call my SO or my parents and tell them I was on To Catch a Predator The Old Asian Lady Special. So because of that irrational fear, I made the rookie mistake of picking an out of the way place. I choose a place on Edinboro St, mainly because it was tucked away. I don't see the ad up now, but it was the only one on the street. When I arrived, I was buzzed into an old looking building that could have passed for abandoned, or something out of an episode of The Wire. I walked up several floors to a door with a buzzer and a camera outside. This made me think that this place was legit because LE wouldn't take the time to set up a buzzer and a camera. As the door opened I was greeted with an older Asian woman standing there. I was a little a concerned at first with her age (I'm not often into women in their 60's, yet), but I walked in any way hoping she rain the place. She led me through a dingy waiting area where an even older Asain woman was sitting. At this point I started getting real shady vibes, that or it was the bed bugs crawling up my legs. But I asked for a 30 minutes anyways, sand was then told that the masseuse would be right in. The room felt pretty dirty and smelt of an old gym locker, but my curiosity kept me there. That, and there was a relatively sexy pair of booty shorts and teddy hanging on the back of the door. So I disrobed, got on the table, and waited until my young, hot, sexy Asian masseuse came in. Problem is, she never showed up. Instead I ended up with the same old woman who lead me in. At this point I asked for the hard massage, and enjoyed a pretty solid back rub. On the flip she asked if I wanted an HE, but I declined. I just couldn't get into it with her. So I paid my $40 for the 30, tipped her a few bucks, left, and showered for 2 hours at home. It was also at this point I vowed that I would never waste money on a place with a less than stellar looking provider.

The next time I went out, I tried a place in Cambridge on Cambridge St. I've seen this place on BP before, and reviewed on here as well. It's down by the Courtside, right next to a fire station. Which seems like an odd choice, but there was ample parking, and medical help waiting next door. Once I got there I walked up, and was greeted by a much older Asian women. I asked if anyone else was working, and she said no. I said no thanks, and she began to assure me that she does a great job. Even though her place looked clean, and she was convincing, I still walked out, having learned my lesson the first time. She was just too old for my tastes.

The third adventure that I had was with a provider that often advertised in Somerville, and was named Anna. She's currently in Central, and offers Thai body work. When I walked into her establishment, I was very glad to see that she was young and attractive. I quickly disrobed and practically jumped on the table. I thought for sure this was my chance. When she came in, she immediately began working on my back and shoulders. She was amazing. She even made some pleasant small talk. But then things went south as she started talking about nutrition, hydration, tips on exercise, and sleep, all while working on my back. I quickly realized this may not go according to to plan. When she started using a cupping and scraping techniquea meant to work out toxins, I realized I was at a 100% legit place. I went with it, and in the end really enjoyed it. I was pissed that I was out $100 though, and no HJ to show for it. I'm not sure why she advertises on BP, and I wonder if she realizes what most of the places are for?

My fourth attempt was at a place in Arlington. They're located all the way down Mass ave past Arlington Center. I parked on the street, was greeted by a middle aged Asian woman, and brought to the back where I was told the masseuse would be in. Of course, as luck would have it, it was the same woman. It's worth stating at this point, that this woman had a nice smile, an ok rack, and a decent body. A few shots of whiskey, a punch to the face, or some ski googles would have allowed her to pass for 40. Anyway, she starts to give me the massage, and she does a really nice job at "hard. " As she works her way down she starts teasing the boys. Being only human this starts to get me going. After a lot more teasing, she flips me and makes the offer. At this point I'm at full attention, and wouldn't have been able to say no anyway, so despite my hang ups about age and looks I say yes. She did a great job, and along the way whipped out her breasts. They looked better in the bra, but I wasn't going to complain that they felt like tomato juice in a trash bag because she let me fondle and lick them. Anyway, she happily finishes the job, cleans me up, and sends me on my way. Standard damage, $120. If you like slightly older women, I highly recommend.

The last place I tried was Tulip in Brookline. I was in the area, had heard they had younger girls. And I was dying to have this experience with younger attractive woman. So I called, and headed over 5 minutes later. The location is pretty public, and on first impressions the place was very clean. The door was answered by a tall, thin, young Asian girl. Her face left something to be desired, but she was young, so really that put her miles ahead my other experiences. Small victories. When I get back to the room, I noticed that it's open at the top, but ignore that to get undressed and on the table. The same girl that answered the door then came back. She was relatively attractive, and very talkative. She said she was a student, and only worked Sundays. As she began with the massage I went directly into OTC touching. She didn't back away, and began to flirt. As she worked her way down she began to tease the boys, and before I knew I was saluting for the flip. On the flip she teased it a bit, and kept apologizing. I think she was trying to test the waters. I told her to keep going, and going she did. She would blow on it, skillfuly use her hands, and play with the boys as well. She also allowed OTC touching, which she eventually became UTC touching. Unfortunately her breasts were almost non existent, but she did have a pretty nice ass. Besides, at this point I didn't care, she was young. She gave a nice finish, and then a clean up. I paid her 100 even. She asked for another 20, but I said maybe next time if she takes a little more off. More could be on the table, but I haven't been back. This was about 2 months ago.

So this brings me to today. I'd like to go somewhere with attractive woman. I'd like them to give a nice finish, allow roaming, and maybe even dabble in a little more than just an HJ. A place where the girls have good BBBJ or CBJ skills would also be nice. I'm flexible on the provider too. I really dig the photos of the bigger blonde woman in Malden. And I've been tempted by the girl that advertises with all american blonde bombshell. I've also been thinking about Stoneham as well. Feel free to PM any tips, or places. Or don't. I'll share what ever 411 I get from my next few spots as well.

Jolem
03-02-15, 21:26
Great shares bro.

Don't get me wrong but jesus this is a long post LOL Could have broken it into 4 posts yah?

I was interested in trying a AMP or two out, so I started lurking about this board. First, I just want to say thanks to everyone for some really solid reviews and tips. The pricing was some of the best info, and I also think some of the recommendations on other girls are solid. But after a rather rough start to the hobby, I now feel like it's only fair that I provide some reviews about the places I've had success at, and some of the failures and bad places I've experienced.

When I first started looking for an AMP I started in what seemed like the most obvious place, Chinatown. If TV had taught me anything, it was that this part of Boston would be crawling with spas where the girls would give HJs like they were shaking hands at a leadership conference. To be fair, I was a little nervous to pick one of the more highly reviewed places on here because I didn't know what to expect. I was worried if the place had a lot of reviews that it would get a lot of heat from LE. And I couldn't shake this idea that I would have to call my SO or my parents and tell them I was on To Catch a Predator The Old Asian Lady Special. So because of that irrational fear, I made the rookie mistake of picking an out of the way place. I choose a place on Edinboro St, mainly because it was tucked away. I don't see the ad up now, but it was the only one on the street. When I arrived, I was buzzed into an old looking building that could have passed for abandoned, or something out of an episode of The Wire. I walked up several floors to a door with a buzzer and a camera outside. This made me think that this place was legit because LE wouldn't take the time to set up a buzzer and a camera. As the door opened I was greeted with an older Asian woman standing there. I was a little a concerned at first with her age (I'm not often into women in their 60's, yet), but I walked in any way hoping she rain the place. She led me through a dingy waiting area where an even older Asain woman was sitting. At this point I started getting real shady vibes, that or it was the bed bugs crawling up my legs. But I asked for a 30 minutes anyways, sand was then told that the masseuse would be right in. The room felt pretty dirty and smelt of an old gym locker, but my curiosity kept me there. That, and there was a relatively sexy pair of booty shorts and teddy hanging on the back of the door. So I disrobed, got on the table, and waited until my young, hot, sexy Asian masseuse came in. Problem is, she never showed up. Instead I ended up with the same old woman who lead me in. At this point I asked for the hard massage, and enjoyed a pretty solid back rub. On the flip she asked if I wanted an HE, but I declined. I just couldn't get into it with her. So I paid my $40 for the 30, tipped her a few bucks, left, and showered for 2 hours at home. It was also at this point I vowed that I would never waste money on a place with a less than stellar looking provider.

The next time I went out, I tried a place in Cambridge on Cambridge St. I've seen this place on BP before, and reviewed on here as well. It's down by the Courtside, right next to a fire station. Which seems like an odd choice, but there was ample parking, and medical help waiting next door. Once I got there I walked up, and was greeted by a much older Asian women. I asked if anyone else was working, and she said no. I said no thanks, and she began to assure me that she does a great job. Even though her place looked clean, and she was convincing, I still walked out, having learned my lesson the first time. She was just too old for my tastes.

The third adventure that I had was with a provider that often advertised in Somerville, and was named Anna. She's currently in Central, and offers Thai body work. When I walked into her establishment, I was very glad to see that she was young and attractive. I quickly disrobed and practically jumped on the table. I thought for sure this was my chance. When she came in, she immediately began working on my back and shoulders. She was amazing. She even made some pleasant small talk. But then things went south as she started talking about nutrition, hydration, tips on exercise, and sleep, all while working on my back. I quickly realized this may not go according to to plan. When she started using a cupping and scraping techniquea meant to work out toxins, I realized I was at a 100% legit place. I went with it, and in the end really enjoyed it. I was pissed that I was out $100 though, and no HJ to show for it. I'm not sure why she advertises on BP, and I wonder if she realizes what most of the places are for?

My fourth attempt was at a place in Arlington. They're located all the way down Mass ave past Arlington Center. I parked on the street, was greeted by a middle aged Asian woman, and brought to the back where I was told the masseuse would be in. Of course, as luck would have it, it was the same woman. It's worth stating at this point, that this woman had a nice smile, an ok rack, and a decent body. A few shots of whiskey, a punch to the face, or some ski googles would have allowed her to pass for 40. Anyway, she starts to give me the massage, and she does a really nice job at "hard. " As she works her way down she starts teasing the boys. Being only human this starts to get me going. After a lot more teasing, she flips me and makes the offer. At this point I'm at full attention, and wouldn't have been able to say no anyway, so despite my hang ups about age and looks I say yes. She did a great job, and along the way whipped out her breasts. They looked better in the bra, but I wasn't going to complain that they felt like tomato juice in a trash bag because she let me fondle and lick them. Anyway, she happily finishes the job, cleans me up, and sends me on my way. Standard damage, $120. If you like slightly older women, I highly recommend.

The last place I tried was Tulip in Brookline. I was in the area, had heard they had younger girls. And I was dying to have this experience with younger attractive woman. So I called, and headed over 5 minutes later. The location is pretty public, and on first impressions the place was very clean. The door was answered by a tall, thin, young Asian girl. Her face left something to be desired, but she was young, so really that put her miles ahead my other experiences. Small victories. When I get back to the room, I noticed that it's open at the top, but ignore that to get undressed and on the table. The same girl that answered the door then came back. She was relatively attractive, and very talkative. She said she was a student, and only worked Sundays. As she began with the massage I went directly into OTC touching. She didn't back away, and began to flirt. As she worked her way down she began to tease the boys, and before I knew I was saluting for the flip. On the flip she teased it a bit, and kept apologizing. I think she was trying to test the waters. I told her to keep going, and going she did. She would blow on it, skillfuly use her hands, and play with the boys as well. She also allowed OTC touching, which she eventually became UTC touching. Unfortunately her breasts were almost non existent, but she did have a pretty nice ass. Besides, at this point I didn't care, she was young. She gave a nice finish, and then a clean up. I paid her 100 even. She asked for another 20, but I said maybe next time if she takes a little more off. More could be on the table, but I haven't been back. This was about 2 months ago.

So this brings me to today. I'd like to go somewhere with attractive woman. I'd like them to give a nice finish, allow roaming, and maybe even dabble in a little more than just an HJ. A place where the girls have good BBBJ or CBJ skills would also be nice. I'm flexible on the provider too. I really dig the photos of the bigger blonde woman in Malden. And I've been tempted by the girl that advertises with all american blonde bombshell. I've also been thinking about Stoneham as well. Feel free to PM any tips, or places. Or don't. I'll share what ever 411 I get from my next few spots as well.

Mr Bao
03-03-15, 00:24
According to the ProJo, ALL the AMPs in Prov are now closed.I was at one of the AMPs in RI. Spent a lot!

MikeFun5050
03-03-15, 07:44
Hello I'm new to this forum, I'm still trying to learn what the abbreviated words mean. In the meantime can anybody tell me where I can find a good non Asian massage.

Thank's Guys!

Chasptick37
03-03-15, 10:02
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

As for AMP's just read a few reviews?

Mapokaplaya
03-03-15, 11:08

So this brings me to today. I'd like to go somewhere with attractive woman. I'd like them to give a nice finish, allow roaming, and maybe even dabble in a little more than just an HJ. A place where the girls have good BBBJ or CBJ skills would also be nice. I'm flexible on the provider too. I really dig the photos of the bigger blonde woman in Malden. And I've been tempted by the girl that advertises with all american blonde bombshell. I've also been thinking about Stoneham as well. Feel free to PM any tips, or places. Or don't. I'll share what ever 411 I get from my next few spots as well.I assume in Stoneham means Oasis, if you go the really young girl just left but they still have to 30 somethings there that I would recommend Cici and.

Lisa.

Cici is prettier and a little thicker, Lisa taller and skinnier, both great massages and endings. Good luck.

Member #5013
03-03-15, 11:56
Hello I'm new to this forum, I'm still trying to learn what the abbreviated words mean. In the meantime can anybody tell me where I can find a good non Asian massage.

Thank's Guys!No prob. You should try Elements. They are all over the place. You're welcome.

BB.

Jolem
03-03-15, 14:52
No prob. You should try Elements. They are all over the place. You're welcome.LOLOL.

Srsly as Chasptick37 said, read the reviews, this board can be gold. As a newb noob I have learned a lot from these grizzled patrons of the arts.

Chasptick37
03-03-15, 14:53
No prob. You should try Elements. They are all over the place. You're welcome.

BB.Massage Envy as well?

I laughed out loud BB.

MikeFun5050
03-03-15, 16:08

BB.I feel like an idiot but what's "Elements" BB?

Member #4946
03-03-15, 21:26

BB.BB, when I read your comment I really did laugh out loud spontaneously. My wife asked me what I was laughing about, ouch, had to come up with a good one fast. Thanks for the release!

Rcranium
03-03-15, 21:44
Massage Envy as well?

I laughed out loud BB.Funny thing is. I tried those places when I first started hunting. Seemed like a place with such a corny name would have to provide extras. Wrong. I've heard people say they've gotten extras at those places but I highly doubt its true.

Jolem
03-04-15, 10:03
I feel like an idiot but what's "Elements" BB?You asked on both boards 4 reccs 4 "a good non Asian massage".

1. Note this is an AMP board so other board better place to ask.

2. BB recced a national spa chain. elementsmassage.com LOL.

3. Just my 2 c / but you should read the posts dude before asking open ended Qs like that.

ARegularGuy
03-04-15, 16:44
The bottom line is, regardless of the establishment, some women will never do extras, some always do and some might be coerced if you establish a relationship first. And that goes for even the chain establishments like Elements and Massage Eny. The management just can't control, or know exactly when they hire people, who will and who won't follow the house rules. Its a matter of "it all depends" on just about every factor, personalities, bad day good day, emotional connection / relationship, financial status, etc. Overall, I would go to one of the chains expecting nothing extra, they can't afford bad publicity.

ARG.

Funny thing is. I tried those places when I first started hunting. Seemed like a place with such a corny name would have to provide extras. Wrong. I've heard people say they've gotten extras at those places but I highly doubt its true.

Lknfun
03-04-15, 16:54
I am looking for a nice massuese either under the radar or possibly one at a legit place that might be into extras. I know this is asking a lot, but to be honest I am sick of the old jacked up teeth asians and the girls who are a lot bigger than they actually state. Not looking for full service either. Just a nice massage with some kind of ending. Thanks all and have a ball out there.

Member #5013
03-04-15, 18:19
The bottom line is, regardless of the establishment, some women will never do extras, some always do and some might be coerced if you establish a relationship first. And that goes for even the chain establishments like Elements and Massage Eny. The management just can't control, or know exactly when they hire people, who will and who won't follow the house rules. Its a matter of "it all depends" on just about every factor, personalities, bad day good day, emotional connection / relationship, financial status, etc. Overall, I would go to one of the chains expecting nothing extra, they can't afford bad publicity.

ARG.I agree anything is possible. But I've been to both envy and elements. They wrap you up like a mummy and stay away from the jewels. I have a buddy that has tried to lay on top of the table and sheets naked and no dice. I believe the are trained a certain way and follow a certain decorum. I think the time, effort and money it would take to find the diamond in the rough would be exhausting.

If anyone has had success please share.

BB.

Spectator
03-04-15, 19:23
Massage Envy in westford does extras, as does the place in Saugus.

It's totally UTR, but I have twice gotten a mechanical HJ there.

She didn't even ask, just started pumping. There was no flip per se but when I sent the signals and turned over, she knew what to do. There is a reason you buy the massages ahead of time on that card thing.

There are a ton of places that do HE that are not "massage parlors" but you got to spend a lot of money trying them all out.

Any place that does Reiki or any of that new age stuff is another gamble.

ARG.

HappyDave
03-04-15, 21:17
Was thinking of trying Wendy of Wakefield or stoneham soon, which Wakefield is Wendy and what's the best option in stoneham.

French
03-04-15, 22:34
Massage Envy in westford does extras, as does the place in Saugus.

It's totally UTR, but I have twice gotten a mechanical HJ there.

She didn't even ask, just started pumping. There was no flip per se but when I sent the signals and turned over, she knew what to do. There is a reason you buy the massages ahead of time on that card thing.

There are a ton of places that do HE that are not "massage parlors" but you got to spend a lot of money trying them all out.

Any place that does Reiki or any of that new age stuff is another gamble.This is the beauty of a monger. We go and support and support with only mild coaxing. Then that one day flood gates open and big mess. Me to at elements, envy, Foxwoods, mandarin hotel, watertown, fresh pond and even pta suburbia working out of her backroom all provide the service. There are no regulations just 2 people being people. The laws and regs were made for insanity as those are the followers.

Ddean1
03-04-15, 23:35
This is the beauty of a monger. We go and support and support with only mild coaxing. Then that one day flood gates open and big mess. Me to at elements, envy, Foxwoods, mandarin hotel, watertown, fresh pond and even pta suburbia working out of her backroom all provide the service. There are no regulations just 2 people being people. The laws and regs were made for insanity as those are the followers.To be honest it can happen. If there is a certain chemistry between provider and client.

Chances are if she is a legit LMT and she offers outcall anything could happen. For free.

They don't charge because it's just the vibe between two people. It's not a transaction.

MrHappy1823
03-05-15, 01:38
Was thinking of trying Wendy of Wakefield or stoneham soon, which Wakefield is Wendy and what's the best option in stoneham.Wendy in wakefield is my regular, she has one person who works with her somtimes is a hit or miss on a good looker, wendy herself is ok slim mid 30 her massage is the best I been to aside from other places, if your a first timer there then expect alot unless your a reg there will be more to offer she is very cautious, as for wendy in stonham I dunt know never knew there was one.

MrHappy1823
03-05-15, 04:06
Wendy in wakefield is my regular, she has one person who works with her somtimes is a hit or miss on a good looker, wendy herself is ok slim mid 30 her massage is the best I been to aside from other places, if your a first timer there then expect alot unless your a reg there will be more to offer she is very cautious, as for wendy in stonham I dunt know never knew there was one."" I mean don't expect alot if its your first time".

HappyDave
03-05-15, 07:31
Wendy in wakefield is my regular, she has one person who works with her somtimes is a hit or miss on a good looker, wendy herself is ok slim mid 30 her massage is the best I been to aside from other places, if your a first timer there then expect alot unless your a reg there will be more to offer she is very cautious, as for wendy in stonham I dunt know never knew there was one.Thanks, for stonham I did not mean another Wendy, I meant places like oasis. Is Wendy's place green tea on main?

Southshoreboy
03-05-15, 16:47
Went there last night and met a old, non attractive lady, she could utter a word in english but wanted to massage. I was about to walk out when Amy came out.

Middle aged asian woman- not very attractive but not as bad as that old lady. Paid the fee and went in.

Am not a big fan of swedish massage but I did like Amy's massage. Not a bad massage but no where close to what I used to get from Osin who worked out of their Quincy branch.

She spent a lot of time on the back and spent very little time on the legs, not teasing what so ever. Flipped after 30 minutes, she went to work straight away after making sure I will tip.

After the clean up, she massaged the head for 10 minutes which I really liked. Done in 45-50 minutes. 60+ 40 damage.

I may not repeat until I badly need a massage and a release.

Stay Safe.

Chasptick37
03-06-15, 08:58
Thanks, for stonham I did not mean another Wendy, I meant places like oasis. Is Wendy's place green tea on main?Wendy's is Wendy's Spa, not on main!

It is in Wakefield though! She posts in the massage section on backpage, or on craigslist.

JoeMuckInFutch
03-06-15, 17:28
I feel like an idiot but what's "Elements" BB?Not trying to bust your balls, but we all had to figure out what all the abbreviations and hidden meanings, locations, and that stupid $ code that my chocolate lab could break. Plan to spend about half a day reading this forum. Everything you need to know to get started in this hobby is here, including definitions of most of the abbreviations. Then plan to read it at least once a week to keep up on your areas of interest.

But most importantly, get out the, get some pussy or a BJ or HJ, and tell us what kind of fun you had. Repeatedly. Post lots of quality reviews before asking questions and then people will give you all the help you need to delve into the finer points of the hobby.

You would not believe how much shit I took from Hampton Beach on the defunct forum because of my crappy early reviews.

Good luck and above all, have safe fun.

DannyTheMan
03-06-15, 20:31
Went to aiko in CT after not having been there for quite a while.

Her place now how one two rooms, but both enter and exit through the same door, so you have to pass through the first room to get tp the second room, although the table is behind a curtain.

Saw a forties lady. Okay looking. Insisted on 30 min instead of an hour, so I assumed shed short me time and just wanted a tip. She gave me a full 30, little tease, pkay HJ. Pkayed with her braless nips but nothing else. No haggle for tip.

Not great but ok for 40 dollar quick massage plus tip.

DannyTheMan
03-06-15, 23:04
I guess Sbai has changed its name. A girl who used to work there told me there is a new owner and most of the old girls quit.

Anyone been yet?

GamaDude
03-07-15, 10:44
I saw a post saying unique in Weymouth (near Papa Johns) had gone legit. I was skeptical because I've had many good sessions there. I tested it out an unfortunately it's true. I did get a tremendous massage, but that's it.

Still looking for options in West Newton / Watertown area. Someone posted about a place and Mt Auburn in Watertown with a neon sign, but I couldn't find any such place. Any help would be appreciated.

HappyDave
03-07-15, 22:29
Droppedb in Wendy's Wakefield no answer at the bell then off to oasis stoneham drew Lisa or Linda nice girl can tell was a ten in her prime but years have passed. Soft massage and combined tease a 9, lots of ads play, nice ending. 6 house. 4 tip. Good time and will repeat. Saw other girl way out, same ten in prime but years. Nice place sorry I overlooked so long.

RubMeLongTime
03-08-15, 10:23
Found myself in beantown with a few hrs to kill. Thought I would see if 40 harr has recovered. It hasnt 😣.

Saw a spa at 99 and gave it a shot.

Got stacy. Looks 45 ish but she said she was older than I but who knows. I'm not a yougin nor do I pretend to be.

Opted for deep tissue. She's got some good skills and really helped out my aching back shoulders and legs.

Asked if I wanted a bead massage and declined that I was not interesred. She asked what I was interested in and I said HE. She called me a bad boy which I admitted to quickly.

She went to work, after asking how much a the then asking for a bit more.

I was ok but said it had to match my handle name.

Got the job doe. And was quite relaxed. Prices a bit out of whack though.

Looks:6.

Massage:8. 5.

Ending:8.

Little otc bottom, 75/50.

Would return if in the area and needed backwork.

Fluff
03-08-15, 23:29
Strange experiences at Min's. Hoping someone can help me out. Based on report here, called up, asked for Cindy, and arranged appointment. Cindy was early 30's, cute, in a skirt, and gave me a sublime soft massage, which I gave never had before in all my years of mongering, only at the mid-point before the flip. This was really spine-tingling and sensuous, so I had to go back.

Next time I call, I'm told that Cindy wasn't on, but that I should try Yoko. Given how much I liked Cindy, I thought I'd guve Yoko a shot. But when I arrive, the girl I thought was Cindy was at the front desk, once again in a skirt, but denied she was Cindy and acted like she didn't recognize me. I guessed that she had another appointment, and I was right, and I was OK with Yoko, but the massage was so-so, nothing like I before with Cindy. As I'm leaving, Yoko whispered something in my ear, that her real name was, I thought she said, Kinky, but in my car I realized that she must have said her name was Cindy. So, long way to ask the question, anyone know the name of the girl there who wears a skirt?

Mapokaplaya
03-09-15, 00:50
Strange experiences at Min's. Hoping someone can help me out. Based on report here, called up, asked for Cindy, and arranged appointment. Cindy was early 30's, cute, in a skirt, and gave me a sublime soft massage, which I gave never had before in all my years of mongering, only at the mid-point before the flip. This was really spine-tingling and sensuous, so I had to go back.

Next time I call, I'm told that Cindy wasn't on, but that I should try Yoko. Given how much I liked Cindy, I thought I'd guve Yoko a shot. But when I arrive, the girl I thought was Cindy was at the front desk, once again in a skirt, but denied she was Cindy and acted like she didn't recognize me. I guessed that she had another appointment, and I was right, and I was OK with Yoko, but the massage was so-so, nothing like I before with Cindy. As I'm leaving, Yoko whispered something in my ear, that her real name was, I thought she said, Kinky, but in my car I realized that she must have said her name was Cindy. So, long way to ask the question, anyone know the name of the girl there who wears a skirt?Can you tell us (or me) what is Min's?

Thanks in advance.

Yardape08
03-09-15, 05:42
I saw a post saying unique in Weymouth (near Papa Johns) had gone legit. I was skeptical because I've had many good sessions there. I tested it out an unfortunately it's true. I did get a tremendous massage, but that's it.

Still looking for options in West Newton / Watertown area. Someone posted about a place and Mt Auburn in Watertown with a neon sign, but I couldn't find any such place. Any help would be appreciated.Ironically I went here based on your report as I was looking for an actual massage without the extras. I had some pain in my shoulder area that needed attention. I find that when I am looking for fun it us difficult for me to just relax and focus on the massage. And when I can't enjoy the massage it ends up as a dreaded $100 HJ not a $40 $HJ.

Tina was fully licensed and knew what she was doing and worked all the knots out with a hard deep tissue massage. Full hour and very thorough. She said it wasn't very busy and I told her most guys want some sex when they come for a massage and she went on about how she didn't want to get into trouble etc.

I will return when I am only seeking a therapeutic massage. I feel bad for her as she kept asking me to tell my friends about her and knew that this review would just add to a stampede away from this place. If I knew if a girl who gave a top notch massage with a nice tease I would have gone there yesterday but with all the rotations in Quincy and surrounding areas didn't want to take the chance and end up with some lady shaped like a fire hydrant and the resulting buyers remorse that would be sure to follow.

Smoke Screen
03-09-15, 06:04

Next time I call, I'm told that Cindy wasn't on, but that I should try Yoko. Given how much I liked Cindy, I thought I'd guve Yoko a shot. But when I arrive, the girl I thought was Cindy was at the front desk, once again in a skirt, but denied she was Cindy and acted like she didn't recognize me. I guessed that she had another appointment, and I was right, and I was OK with Yoko, but the massage was so-so, nothing like I before with Cindy. As I'm leaving, Yoko whispered something in my ear, that her real name was, I thought she said, Kinky, but in my car I realized that she must have said her name was Cindy. So, long way to ask the question, anyone know the name of the girl there who wears a skirt?I would also like to know where Min's is.

KapitanKool
03-09-15, 12:19
Can some tell me if 40 Harrison is closed, all of them? Or have they gone legit.

Melo Yello
03-09-15, 12:53
Looks like a new spot in Wilmington. Anyone try yet?

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/4923819847.html

HoraceBury
03-09-15, 14:48
I've been seeing these ads for months now on backpage.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magical-touch-and-busty-asian-bodywork-julie-at-your-service-508-844-3389/20289206

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-girl-hot-sexy-massage-incall-508-654-5851-lowell-chelmsford-tewksbury/25008280

I haven't been able to pull up anything. Anybody have any experience?

Dh1610
03-09-15, 19:32
If I am remembering correctly the 3389 is one of the numbers for an apartment setup that has been around for a while. Phone answered by an out of state girl. Service is a little hit or miss but more good than not. If you become a regular the phone girl will give you a heads up when a new girl is coming or what the new girl is like.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magical-touch-and-busty-asian-bodywork-julie-at-your-service-508-844-3389/20289206

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-girl-hot-sexy-massage-incall-508-654-5851-lowell-chelmsford-tewksbury/25008280

BillyPilgrim
03-09-15, 20:10
Actually, I believe that these two ads are by the same woman, known variously as Lala, JJ, etc.

The wording in the ads is quite similar, "Please be a gentleman when you call", 508 area code. Look on the oThER site for Asian JJ. She has been known to use multiple numbers.

I don't know much about her service.

BP.

Rule43
03-09-15, 21:41
I'm not so sure that these ads are for Asian JJ, but I can't be certain about that because I've never responded to either ad. However, I *have* seen Asian JJ and posted a report about my visit (see post #137 in Boston BackPage Advertiser Reviews).

Actually, I believe that these two ads are by the same woman, known variously as Lala, JJ, etc.

The wording in the ads is quite similar, "Please be a gentleman when you call", 508 area code. Look on the oThER site for Asian JJ. She has been known to use multiple numbers.

BP.

Bastardale
03-10-15, 01:28
I was a big fan of LiLi at Coddington, but she went back to China for a visit. I was hoping that she was back so I called and asked for her. The girl who answered the phone said yes, LiLi is back. I didn't think I heard her correctly, so I asked for her name again. She said LiLi.

So, I show up and LiLi is still in China. Instead I drew MiMi. I was a little angry about the bait and switch but I decided to go with it.

Mimi is probably in her 30's. She kind of has a "Real Housewives of Quincy MA" thing going on: big hair, tight pants, leopard print shirt. She is fairly attractive but speaks very little English. She was certainly nice enough from what I could tell.

The massage was OK. She used far too much oil. Not much of a tease and the usual finish. There was nothing special about Mimi, nor was there anything horrible. It was a very average AMP experience, which I have very little interest in at this point.

60/40 for the hour.

MikeFun5050
03-10-15, 05:24

BP.I have actually talked to the busty Asian girl on the phone, I was around the area so I called and asked her price. She told me all the different menu, including FS and a price on the phone. The fact that she told me she does FS on the phone raised suspicion so I never went to her.

Please Let us know if anybody seen her.

Thanks and stay safe.

Chasptick37
03-10-15, 08:45

BP.The MagicaL touch location (when I visited) was in Lowell. You call and talk to a lady who speaks English and when you get there it is not who you spoke to. The girl who I saw was tiny and quite good looking. She was clearly just off the boat and didn't speak a word of English.

From what I can tell they rotate girls in every couple of weeks.

It was weird cause the woman on the phone straight up asked "do you want the full service?" It was one of my first times mongering so I didn't think anything of it. Be safe!

MishMash
03-10-15, 12:35

I haven't been able to pull up anything. Anybody have any experience?Stopped a couple times but not recently. First time girl told me she was up from jersey. Apartment bldg walk up, next door to a temple.

Bedrooms with table and mattress and shower if desired. Pricing what you'd find in Rhody for similar events.

And as stated you call someone else outside the apartment and then she calls and let's them know you are coming.

Jim Mack
03-10-15, 15:43

Next time I call, I'm told that Cindy wasn't on, but that I should try Yoko. Given how much I liked Cindy, I thought I'd guve Yoko a shot. But when I arrive, the girl I thought was Cindy was at the front desk, once again in a skirt, but denied she was Cindy and acted like she didn't recognize me. I guessed that she had another appointment, and I was right, and I was OK with Yoko, but the massage was so-so, nothing like I before with Cindy. As I'm leaving, Yoko whispered something in my ear, that her real name was, I thought she said, Kinky, but in my car I realized that she must have said her name was Cindy. So, long way to ask the question, anyone know the name of the girl there who wears a skirt?I had a good time at Min's with Julie. Very cute, nice body, playful. Great finish. The only part that I don't like about Min's is the very residential location. I was looking for a place to park and didn't want park across the street becaus I'm not sure if the residents don't mind their new neighbor. I pulled over on a side street next to a field and a lady from across the street seemed to make an obvious effort to let me know she saw me, waving and calling out "Hello!

I went after dark the time I saw Julie and it was fine, no problem.

DND70
03-10-15, 16:27
Didn't search for reviews on here after finding Oval in q. Found out on my own about the upsell, and the slightly pissed off attitude after when I refused. 60/40; rub-7, looks-6 (mid 30's, nice cans, UTC), fin-6. Not worth repeating IMO.

AmpExplorer
03-10-15, 18:32
Great shares bro.

Don't get me wrong but jesus this is a long post LOL Could have broken it into 4 posts yah?Very adventurous to jump with the such extensive field research.

Work had me recently in Brookline area.

Though about tip toe'ing thru Tulip.

If you haven't been there and do not know about location.

Here is a heads up. It's located near a funeral home. Depending on the activity and time of day.

There could be LE in car or standing out in front.

Twice late last week the funeral home was quite busy.

State LE / local LE were right there controlling the parking and also probably direct the profession to the cemetery?

There was LEO and a staff person standing right in front.

And there was a double parked statey SUV double parked.

Funny I ve been to Lily / Admiral at quite a few times in RI with LEO.

Parked right in front by the Walgreens. It's just felt more awkward in Brookline.

Compared to RI.

RubMeLongTime
03-10-15, 22:04
Can some tell me if 40 Harrison is closed, all of them? Or have they gone legit.All closed. Lights out.

Spectator
03-10-15, 22:45

I haven't been able to pull up anything. Anybody have any experience?The first one I have seen a few times. There is another number that is also in Lowell handled by the same well spoken woman. Once the woman said to me that there were no girls in Lowell, and

would I mind driving over to Tooksberry, and the price was 180. The other 5 or 6 times I have used the service over the past 2 years has been a mix of different apartments all on Middlesex St in Lowell. Only once the same apartment. Once I met Asian May there (see my post from Aug 2013). The 5851 number has never picked up the fon for me, I assume they are busy.

There is a 3rd number, ending in 8069 that is the one I typically call. Typically a pretty to just ok Asian.

Some poster with a low post count recently mentioned they were described the "whole menu" on the phone. I am somewhat appalled.

Word to the wise, if you call a number and woman speaking good english asks you if you want full service, think twice about showing up. While this set of ads is a well known, reliable service, in general they are not.

Stupid enough to talk services on the phone, and there is nothing illegal about getting a massage. If you are offerred a $180 massage, that should tell you all you need to know.

If you call a number and the person on the other end talks about sex for money, the danger light should come on. While it may just be foolishness on the booker's part, I don't want to meet Aunt LEO at the.

Spot.

Chasptick37
03-11-15, 07:56
Yeah. It was the second time I had visited anything like this. I was dumb and I got lucky!

Short Stroke
03-11-15, 09:20
Went there last night and met a old, non attractive lady, she could utter a word in english but wanted to massage. I was about to walk out when Amy came out.

Middle aged asian woman- not very attractive but not as bad as that old lady. Paid the fee and went in.

Am not a big fan of swedish massage but I did like Amy's massage. Not a bad massage but no where close to what I used to get from Osin who worked out of their Quincy branch.

She spent a lot of time on the back and spent very little time on the legs, not teasing what so ever. Flipped after 30 minutes, she went to work straight away after making sure I will tip.

After the clean up, she massaged the head for 10 minutes which I really liked. Done in 45-50 minutes. 60+ 40 damage.

I may not repeat until I badly need a massage and a release.

Stay Safe.YMMV at this location depending on who has rotated in. Past visits I have enjoyed with girls in their late 20's to mid 30's but I have also encountered the 40 to 50 age on a few stops. Medium in the looks dept. Always had a happy ending with some experiences being better than the others. Never been told DIY. Location has a table shower setup that is clean and depending on the alignment of the stars it can be pleasurable with lots of teasing. Most of the time that I stopped in it has been around noon as I travel thru. Not sure if things get better or worse as the day goes on. With the girls rotating out often it if difficult to get to know any one girl.

Yellowfever023
03-11-15, 10:49
Didn't search for reviews on here after finding Oval in q. Found out on my own about the upsell, and the slightly pissed off attitude after when I refused. 60/40; rub-7, looks-6 (mid 30's, nice cans, UTC), fin-6. Not worth repeating IMO.Can you clarify what the upsell was? I have not been there in about 8 months but was there several times and never upsold. The girl I saw there was named Lucy and fit your description.

Jolem
03-11-15, 11:57
Word to the wise, if you call a number and woman speaking good english asks you if you want full service, think twice about showing up. While this set of ads is a well known, reliable service, in general they are not.Thanks. Will learn, won't burn.

Southshoreboy
03-11-15, 14:06
YMMV at this location depending on who has rotated in. Past visits I have enjoyed with girls in their late 20's to mid 30's but I have also encountered the 40 to 50 age on a few stops. Medium in the looks dept. Always had a happy ending with some experiences being better than the others. Never been told DIY. Location has a table shower setup that is clean and depending on the alignment of the stars it can be pleasurable with lots of teasing. Most of the time that I stopped in it has been around noon as I travel thru. Not sure if things get better or worse as the day goes on. With the girls rotating out often it if difficult to get to know any one girl.Yeah Short Stroke, as you said a lot depends on alignment of stars on a given day. That makes this place undependable.

I will give it another shot few weeks later.

Stay Safe.

SSB.

Talisker1370
03-11-15, 19:17
I was a big fan of LiLi at Coddington, but she went back to China for a visit. I was hoping that she was back so I called and asked for her. The girl who answered the phone said yes, LiLi is back. I didn't think I heard her correctly, so I asked for her name again. She said LiLi.

So, I show up and LiLi is still in China. Instead I drew MiMi. I was a little angry about the bait and switch but I decided to go with it.

Mimi is probably in her 30's. She kind of has a "Real Housewives of Quincy MA" thing going on: big hair, tight pants, leopard print shirt. She is fairly attractive but speaks very little English. She was certainly nice enough from what I could tell.

The massage was OK. She used far too much oil. Not much of a tease and the usual finish. There was nothing special about Mimi, nor was there anything horrible. It was a very average AMP experience, which I have very little interest in at this point.

60/40 for the hour.I have to agree, loved LiLi. I have seen Mimi but have drawn Judy for all my visits since Lili left. Not impressed, it's a meh visit nothing special from other AMPs. This place has fallen out of my rotation.

Is it me or have the south shore places dropped a bit in quality / service since the summer?

Fluff
03-12-15, 23:40
Yeah. It was the second time I had visited anything like this. I was dumb and I got lucky!For this incredibly informative and useful post. Please continue to post such illuminating information. You are a shining star in this wasteland of useless information.

Dpw154
03-13-15, 01:31
Anyone have any opinion on this location if they are even open right now? I live downtown and normally visit 40 Harrison but since they have taken a break I started looking at 72.

Short Stroke
03-13-15, 08:46
Yeah Short Stroke, as you said a lot depends on alignment of stars on a given day. That makes this place undependable.

I will give it another shot few weeks later.

Stay Safe.

SSB.That's the problem with many of the Asian spas with a regular rotation of providers.

Unless you're in good with Mamasan or Papasan your visits will vary in the degree of happiness you experience. There are a few places that have regular providers that you can get acquainted with but they are usually on the older side. Quality service but not the young sexy type.

M Scores Easy
03-13-15, 09:32
Does anyone know what happened to Hong in Wilmington? Can't seem to get in touch with her, and she was always reliable. PM is ok.

JosephAlfonso
03-13-15, 10:17
Can anyone confirm if she's actually back or if she has workers working for her?

I've been dying to finally try her massage for quite some time now but heard she retired.

Griswold
03-13-15, 10:42
Did they go down in price for the half hour? I was always quoted $50 for the half, so I always went for the full hour for the extra $10. I'd rather do HH at $40, though.

905 has been my regular spot for a while. Always with mature Angela. Very good massage and good ending with UTC on top, but ST is usually lacking. HH=40+40.

The other girl there is not attractive at all.

What's good about the Cherry place in Waltham. ?

-BH.

SMS 54
03-13-15, 19:18
Does anyone know what happened to Hong in Wilmington? Can't seem to get in touch with her, and she was always reliable. PM is ok.Clear out your PM inbox, although you probably already have the info you wanted.

Katokay
03-13-15, 20:09
Greeted by a 40 ish girl. Good English. Paid 60 for an hour. MAde me wait on table for 15 minutes while she did God knows what. I wwould say she was a bit dumpy, probably a 4. Soso massage, minimal tease. Told to flip early probably the 15 minute mark. Went straight to Jr on flip but kept talking about tip, how much am I going to take care of her, yadada yadada yadada. Very distracting. Technique was good. Came quickly to stop her from talking tip. Cleaned me up. Then she left for 5 minutes. Came back and asked if I wanted a water. I said no. She then waited and when I didn't move from table, she said finished. I said I paid for an hour not 28 minutes. She started to get a little pissy so I got up, dressed and left. Told her to go back and charge me for 30 minutes and keep the rest for tip. I won't be back.

Mxbs345
03-13-15, 23:57
Do all the girls at Tulip call themselves Coco? Met someone called Coco this week, but different from the description here, older and not a spinner but not unattractive. Decent massage. Friendly service with a good attitude.

NebunulEi
03-14-15, 00:57
Saw this ad on BP tonight:

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-all-new-girls-brand-new-sweet-and-sexy-baby-try-now-6175866351/20910511

When did they reopen?

Smoke Screen
03-14-15, 07:55
Do all the girls at Tulip call themselves Coco? Met someone called Coco this week, but different from the description here, older and not a spinner but not unattractive. Decent massage. Friendly service with a good attitude.I met Angela once, then I went back the next week and asked for her again, but got Bella. There are a lot of Cocos in the spas though.

Smoke Screen
03-14-15, 11:23

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-all-new-girls-brand-new-sweet-and-sexy-baby-try-now-6175866351/20910511

When did they reopen?They have been advertising at 2 F for a while now, I just assumed they never closed. I know 2 B & 2 D closed.

Smoke Screen
03-14-15, 11:29

When did they reopen?Just to satisfy my curiosity I called to see if they are actually open, and yes they are.

Augustwest
03-14-15, 14:03
Anyone have any opinion on this location if they are even open right now? I live downtown and normally visit 40 Harrison but since they have taken a break I started looking at 72.I have been seeing Lisa at Relax Time on the 4th fl for years, she gives a good session and is on the cuter end of the spectrum of AMPs. Also. She is the owner so I prefer to give her the $ than some sweatshop.

She has intermittently had help in there, and she just brought in a girl (Linda, I think) who gave me an excellent hour yesterday. Including FK, which almost never happens. She volunteered the girls after the flip, decent (but probably fake) mounts with long asian nips.

Member #5431
03-14-15, 15:41
Given that most of these places have multiple cameras in common space, it would not be hard to conceal one in a room. Was she recording you or just her and her friend taping a message to send back home. Seems a little off, that said plenty a time one of those girls picked up a phone during a session they could always take a photo.

You can expect to be on an AMPs camera coming and going. My concern would be a hidden LEO or news camera across the street.I was only kidding it never happened.

Member #5013
03-14-15, 17:51
Made a trip to spa Tao in North Chemlsford. Drew Lisa. Decent looking. 40's. The decent body with the belly upon closer inspection. Ok massage. Place was clean. Located on a busy street. It is your standard Korean rub and tug. OTC only. Nothing spectacular that would make me want to repeat.

70/40.

BB.

Member #4868
03-14-15, 19:44
In Waltham.

Greeted by ok looking girl, mid thirties. Place is new and clean, actually sparkling clean. Walls stop short of ceiling doors don't lock.

Took half hour as I was not sure how things would go. Sent signals and was receptive with some attention to jr. Flip and am offered some degree of happiness which did not interest me. Flipped myself back to my stomach and asked her to just finish the massage. Flipped again and again I decline her offer but more was put on table. Restrictions and cost were not in line with what pw finds acceptable so politely declined and dressed.

House $45.

Tip $5.

Spectator
03-15-15, 13:06
Clear out your PM inbox, although you probably already have the info you wanted.PLease update me too? I have been a regular of hers off and on for a while.

Member #5013
03-15-15, 13:19
I was only kidding it never happened.You posted a pretty serious allegation that could ruin a business or at least damage it considerably? Then say it never happened. Not cool. Your credibility just hit the floor.

BB.

Member #5431
03-15-15, 13:21
You posted a pretty serious allegation that could ruin a business or at least damage it considerably? Then say it never happened. Not cool. Your credibility just hit the floor.

BB.Yes and I hope that I have not hurt the business.

Member #5431
03-15-15, 13:26
You posted a pretty serious allegation that could ruin a business or at least damage it considerably? Then say it never happened. Not cool. Your credibility just hit the floor.

BB.The fact is I am a regular there and good friends with all of the girls. One girl wanted to learn a particular technique of back walking so she came in to record it. I was mad that I wasn't told or asked permission. So in a sense it did really happen but not anything anyone should be affraid of. I over reacted to the situation and the last thing I wanted to do was damage the business or the relationship with the girls. I'm trying to make things better.

Smoke Screen
03-15-15, 14:08
I was only kidding it never happened.I can't understand why you would post something like that, and then later say "it never happened". Can you enlighten us?

Thomas 1977
03-15-15, 14:56

BB.Are you serious why would you post that??

MrHappy1823
03-15-15, 17:24
Alot of places that I have been to have cameras at the front door to see whos there, now the fact if they are recording it or not is we don't know. Place can get busted and take the video recording as evidence who knows but whenever I enter the massage room I look around for any recording devices.

Member #5013
03-15-15, 17:37
Alot of places that I have been to have cameras at the front door to see whos there, now the fact if they are recording it or not is we don't know. Place can get busted and take the video recording as evidence who knows but whenever I enter the massage room I look around for any recording devices.I never worry about cameras. It's not illegal to get a massage in Massachusetts. That's all anyone ever does. Right? All this talk about extras is all BS. Anyone who believes anything happens besides a massage is gullible. We all just tell these crazy tales to pass time.

BB.

Member #5431
03-15-15, 17:43
I never worry about cameras. It's not illegal to get a massage in Massachusetts. That's all anyone ever does. Right? All this talk about extras is all BS. Anyone who believes anything happens besides a massage is gullible. We all just tell these crazy tales to pass time.

BB.I couldn't agree more.

Jack A Dogov
03-15-15, 19:43
The fact is I am a regular there and good friends with all of the girls. One girl wanted to learn a particular technique of back walking so she came in to record it. I was mad that I wasn't told or asked permission. So in a sense it did really happen but not anything anyone should be affraid of. I over reacted to the situation and the last thing I wanted to do was damage the business or the relationship with the girls. I'm trying to make things better.What? First you say it happened then you say it didn't happen and now you say it did happen but you over-reacted. Which is it?

HappyDave
03-16-15, 07:54
Went, think I saw her years ago at different location, same town. Nice clean place, good parking. Short massage long back side tease very nice. She switched with Linda I think her name was a couple times, kind of like a tag team thing. Some utc, I did not try for much. Nice ending, may repeat if near by, both older and RI AMPs with the skimpy dressed young girls and table showers spoiled me. . 6+. 4.

HappyDave
03-16-15, 07:59
I'm guessing the new stickers next to out names mean senior member, but I do not understand the star ranking system and cannot find a reference.

Head Dick
03-16-15, 09:11
I'm guessing the new stickers next to out names mean senior member, but I do not understand the star rasnking system and cannot find a reference.And you get 1 star through 200 posts, 2 stars through 400 posts, 3 stars above and beyond.

CityDweller
03-16-15, 11:15
Can anyone confirm if she's actually back or if she has workers working for her?

I've been dying to finally try her massage for quite some time now but heard she retired.She is definitely back. Have seen her a few times over the past 6-9 months.

Blambo McGee
03-16-15, 11:24
What? First you say it happened then you say it didn't happen and now you say it did happen but you over-reacted. Which is it?I have learned through experience the importance of looking around the room for cameras, especially when visiting ladies in their homes. Long ago I knew a former Royal Sauna girl from Everett. When the place closed I saw her in her home several times. Once, inexplicably, she wanted to meet elsewhere. As she tidied up in the bathroom, I looked around the room and saw at least 3 cameras. This hobby is not without risk, and sadly the risk of blackmail is among them.

Jon Gris
03-16-15, 12:04
With all the talk about these places with Videos. Its just an added risk you have to deal with. If something goes down with the place you are visiting and it becomes an issue The Massage place will just be getting added with more charges if it ever ends up in court. So most places don't really want to get involved in it. Most of these places are in it to make money and they don't want anything to interfere with that. One place that I used to frequent had a an issue with the a couple of the girls calling clients trying to drum up repeat business and I guess a few guys weren't happy and made it known either via reviews or posting on a board somewhere about it. Once the management of the Spa found out the girls doing it were shown the door real quick. Then it goes downhill real fast fake reviews calls to the cops and that usually spells certain doom and all the people involved have to find a new spa to go real quick.

Ovids
03-17-15, 11:50
Angela at 40 H 2 B told me the owner was always watching on CCTV--but she thought only hallway and waiting area. So wear a cap, keep your head down or smile for the cameras. Your choice.

Also can anyone post what happened to Hong? I had just started to visit her last month. Wasn't overwhelmed by her, but was planning a follow-up this week.

Four Q
03-17-15, 15:23
Stars. If you wand over the starts (not the icon next to them) the "Venue Contributor Level 1 or 2 or 3" displays.

Cameras. An extension of the cameras onsite, is that many places have them tied to the girls' cell phones. Many places, especially the smaller 1 to 3 girl places with no main mamasam, the girls have shown their cell phone video of who is coming to the entrance and ringing the doorbell. So no mystery when 'my" girl greets me at the door when she had to come out of a room when servicing someone, to let me know to come back. Some have pulled up saved cell phone videos to show me some customers they watch and wonder about. So, beyond just the owners having videos for LE, the girls cell phones could contain videos as well. I know some of you know this, and some might not be aware.

4 Q.

I never worry about cameras. It's not illegal to get a massage in Massachusetts. That's all anyone ever does. Right? All this talk about extras is all BS. Anyone who believes anything happens besides a massage is gullible. We all just tell these crazy tales to pass time.

BB.

Coronet66
03-17-15, 16:32
So, I like Thai places. I like the floor massages with the girls closer to you. Got spoiled by one particular girl in Brighton who is now gone sadly.

Anyway, tried the Amazing place in Wey and though it was a pretty good massage there was a few problems. Number one being a table, 2 - no stretching, 3 - place is legit DIY. Very disappointing. Had to go to the other Thai place at the end of Washington St there where they have Summer and Sunshine After this winter we all need some of that!! They are nice and typical which is my problem there. Kinda mechanical really. Excellent massage though I have to say. Was told that there will be a new Thai place opening in Braintree so I've got that to look forward to.

MrHappy1823
03-18-15, 09:18
Woohooo I get 1 star.

MikeFun5050
03-18-15, 09:48
So, I like Thai places. I like the floor massages with the girls closer to you. Got spoiled by one particular girl in Brighton who is now gone sadly.

Anyway, tried the Amazing place in Wey and though it was a pretty good massage there was a few problems. Number one being a table, 2 - no stretching, 3 - place is legit DIY. Very disappointing. Had to go to the other Thai place at the end of Washington St there where they have Summer and Sunshine After this winter we all need some of that!! They are nice and typical which is my problem there. Kinda mechanical really. Excellent massage though I have to say. Was told that there will be a new Thai place opening in Braintree so I've got that to look forward to.Coronet66 the Thai girl in Brighton, was she Jenny? Man she was young and so hot, I was practically in love with her. It's true when they say good things don't last long I don't know where she is now she's gone.

DickWalnut12
03-18-15, 10:25
Went, think I saw her years ago at different location, same town. Nice clean place, good parking. Short massage long back side tease very nice. She switched with Linda I think her name was a couple times, kind of like a tag team thing. Some utc, I did not try for much. Nice ending, may repeat if near by, both older and RI AMPs with the skimpy dressed young girls and table showers spoiled me. . 6+. 4.I see Wendy every now and then. First time was at her old place on Main street. She may be YMMV but she does offer FS for me. 80 for the hour plus $$ for the extras. It may take a few visits but its worth it if you are into older asian women. I tried the other lady but prefer Wendy, she has great massage skills. I actually asked for her after the other lady was done just for the FS.

HappyDave
03-18-15, 12:58
I see Wendy every now and then. First time was at her old place on Main street. She may be YMMV but she does offer FS for me. 80 for the hour plus $$ for the extras. It may take a few visits but its worth it if you are into older asian women. I tried the other lady but prefer Wendy, she has great massage skills. I actually asked for her after the other lady was done just for the FS.Is that $280.00 for FS? She was. 6 for the hour for me. Having both do the back side tease, hers was way better. Cannot say she is visibly a FS desire for me.

Kozmo
03-18-15, 13:16
In the 20 + years of my AMP hobby, cameras are paramount in many ways for safety and profit loss. We as customers do not see the ugly side of this business, as most of us just have one thing on our minds. All AMP's have cameras mainly to monitor the HIRED HELP, who steal from the owners whenever possible. Some spa's only offer HOUR LONG services, due to girls accepting an hour's house fee from the customer and then lying to him, once in the room saying she" has an appointment coming in 45 minutes", so she hurries to the main event and promises to give more time 'next time", and finishes the customer (who paid for THE HOUR) within 30-40 minutes and tells the boss (once the angry customer leaves) that the customer ONLY wanted a HALF HOUR. This girl just robbed the boss of $ 20 and also shorted the customer, who becomes USED TO THIS BS. The camera will catch the customer leaving EARLY (justifying the girl saying the client was a half-hour client), but the customer never complains to the boss that he was ripped off. Most never do. The boss does not know the customer was ripped off by viewing the camera, only listening to the girl's side! Smarten up, people!. Also, there is crime which does occur in these spa's where customers enter the spa and cause trouble. After receiving services, will DEMAND their money be REFUNDED, for whatever reason- and make a big scene, even grabbing the house money or cell phone or computer belonging to the girl, in which case the girl reluctantly gives back his money. Some girls will fight tooth and nail with these men, but most give in. That is the dark side of this business- and why the camera is important. They do not care about a customer's face, just watching time entered, time left, money counted, and bad trouble makers. We as customers should be used to them, and understand their importance- as many of the girls we enjoy over the years are quite close to us, and we always want them to be safe. Another issue is that pesky door-to-door salesmen trying to sell spring water delivery or vinyl siding to your provider while you are lying on the table- ever wonder where the hell she went? The girl can simply call the boss, and she can get him to leave, while seeing him on camera as not being a customer. Don't fear the cameras. ! Kozmo.

AttClone
03-18-15, 14:39
Hey guys. Any recommendations for busty ones in south Shore area?

MrHappy1823
03-18-15, 17:52
Her massage is very good compare to others.

Jolem
03-19-15, 00:41
I met Angela once, then I went back the next week and asked for her again, but got Bella. There are a lot of Cocos in the spas though.FYI I was told Coco at Tulips (20's, thin, A cup, glasses) is visiting China but is back next week. (My report at post#17573).

CyJim666
03-19-15, 00:57
Does anyone know what happened to Hong in Wilmington? Can't seem to get in touch with her, and she was always reliable. PM is ok.Tried calling her on Saturday, but no answer and her voice mail said she's on Vacation to Sunday, March 8th. Maybe still on vacation or have problems with coming back if she went out of the country.

Anyone reach her recently?

Thanks and be safe!

CyJim666
03-19-15, 01:17

Next time I call, I'm told that Cindy wasn't on, but that I should try Yoko. Given how much I liked Cindy, I thought I'd guve Yoko a shot. But when I arrive, the girl I thought was Cindy was at the front desk, once again in a skirt, but denied she was Cindy and acted like she didn't recognize me. I guessed that she had another appointment, and I was right, and I was OK with Yoko, but the massage was so-so, nothing like I before with Cindy. As I'm leaving, Yoko whispered something in my ear, that her real name was, I thought she said, Kinky, but in my car I realized that she must have said her name was Cindy. So, long way to ask the question, anyone know the name of the girl there who wears a skirt?Stopped in last Saturday night. There was a girl in the dress at the desk and an older one 45-50. I got the older one OK looking and body. Ask for hard got medium message. Got diy a few times but left happy. The girl in the dress took another customer after I came in and sounded like she was fighting the guy off or something. Kept hearing her say "I'm not your wife to him. " Sounds like he was being too aggressive or she is legit. Might try her if I go back. Any one have any intel on her?

Thanks and be safe!

Rito1
03-19-15, 09:52
Tried them last week. Starts with drape but taken off quickly. Good massage but no extras. The search continues.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healthy-way-spa-cant-imagine-how-much-you-will-enjoy-the-deep-tissue-massage/28475026

Grand Opening. For real!

Join us at Healthy Way as we open our doors for business! (617) 481-9789.

Our prices are:

90 Minutes: $90.

60 Minutes: $60.

30 Minutes: $40.

Our hours of operation at 135 Beach Street, Quincy, MA are 7 days a week, 10:00 am Through 9:30 pm For your convenience. On-street parking is available.

When Summers blue sky fades to grey.

And swiftly ends the shortening day.

When coldness takes the flowers away.

I'll dance the dance of winter!

--Lucy Burrow.

Poster's age: 23.

Eligrn101
03-19-15, 10:06
Tried this place again in Plymouth after year's absence. Stopped going when May left (BTW anyone know where she might be). So, drew Tina, around 40, thin, spinner type body, attractive. I came in on cold, blustery day and she had on long sleeved jersey and jeans, but when she came into room to do the massage, she had changed to short shorts and a tight top. Very good, hard massage; got on table a lot for leverage and, at times, used elbows, knees and feet to massage. Good teasing, which continued after flip to nice ending, after which she massaged neck, arms and feet. Got the full hour. Roaming OTC and UTC up top. Good attitude. Struggles with English but really tries, and you can have a basic conversation. I liked her a lot and would repeat. 50 house and 40 tip was good value, too.

Ridem
03-19-15, 12:22
Has anyone been back to 910 in Marlb in awhile? Coco seemed to be the only one there for a long time.

AttClone
03-19-15, 12:58
Tried them last week. Starts with drape but taken off quickly. Good massage but no extras. The search continues.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healthy-way-spa-cant-imagine-how-much-you-will-enjoy-the-deep-tissue-massage/28475026

Grand Opening. For real!

Join us at Healthy Way as we open our doors for business! (617) 481-9789.

Our prices are:

90 Minutes: $90.

60 Minutes: $60.

30 Minutes: $40.

Our hours of operation at 135 Beach Street, Quincy, MA are 7 days a week, 10:00 am Through 9:30 pm For your convenience. On-street parking is available.

When Summers blue sky fades to grey.

And swiftly ends the shortening day.

When coldness takes the flowers away.

I'll dance the dance of winter!

--Lucy Burrow.

Poster's age: 23.

Chasptick37
03-19-15, 13:20
Is that $280.00 for FS? She was. 6 for the hour for me. Having both do the back side tease, hers was way better. Cannot say she is visibly a FS desire for me.It has always been. 60 house for me + 1. 2 for FS. She isn't "hot" but overall she does do a good job.

PoppaBear77
03-19-15, 13:25
Tried calling her on Saturday, but no answer and her voice mail said she's on Vacation to Sunday, March 8th. Maybe still on vacation or have problems with coming back if she went out of the country.

Anyone reach her recently?

Thanks and be safe!I saw Hong a few weeks ago and had a very nice time, always have a very nice time with Hong. She just came back from China, maybe she's got a cold.

Coronet66
03-19-15, 16:51
Coronet66 the Thai girl in Brighton, was she Jenny? Man she was young and so hot, I was practically in love with her. It's true when they say good things don't last long I don't know where she is now she's gone.Sorry Mike. No it wasn't Jenny. It was Linda. Awesome tight body she let me have at. Sigh. Been trying to find a replacement but nothing so far. She gave a great massage, lots of tease and access to herself. Then one day. Just gone and mostly replaced with ladyboys. Nothing against them if you don't mind a package in your face.

Zealot123
03-19-15, 20:58
How good did the talent look?Talent is very poor. One 50+ and the other is younger but dresses very covered up. The massages themselves I've felt were poor too.

Zealot123
03-19-15, 21:04
Any good places around Q town for one of these? I've never tried this. The only place I see advertised is at 299 Newport. Of all the quincy spots, that's one I've never actually been to. Just from the outside doesn't look to appealing.

Been to few places in Weymouth, but haven't ventured out much as I am satisfied here (although it is starting to get boring), may need to try more new places to keep things interesting.

BiggaDick
03-20-15, 08:03
Checked out la moon. Nice store, used to be a spa prior to la moon. Nice clean waiting area, private rooms, all in all looks like they spent a lot building out the space, when if fact they took over an already furnished spa space. Nice heated extra wide tables, nicer than a floor mat in Watertown. Observed all real ladies on staff. Okay massage, no extras offered this visit. Got the sense it was a trust issue. Wendy was relaxed with use of a towel to cover me. She laughed when I asked where she was going to touch me with hot stones. She asked where I wanted to be touched. I gave her a hint that if she was going to use her hands she could touch me anywhere. A laugh but did not pursue. I will try again and see if things get better.

Looks like a new spot in Wilmington. Anyone try yet?

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/4923819847.html

BeaverHunter44
03-20-15, 08:26
Hi guys.

I stopped by the Thai place near lechmere last night-there was a cute girl behind the desk and a lasyboy which was more like a man sitting in the waiting area with a very deep husky voice, I got spooked and left, has anyone tried this spot out and how was it?

MishMash
03-20-15, 10:59
Hi guys.

I stopped by the Thai place near lechmere last night-there was a cute girl behind the desk and a lasyboy which was more like a man sitting in the waiting area with a very deep husky voice, I got spooked and left, has anyone tried this spot out and how was it?Typical thai (this place is now watertown belmont st east). Just ask for lady lady and you're all set.

Jack A Dogov
03-20-15, 11:12
Visited Jenna's (not so) new place on Main Street in Stoneham. When I walked in she recognized me from seeing her in Chelmsford and gave me a nice hug. I drew Lisa. She's tall and lanky and average looking. Massage was good with some teasing mixed in throughout. St, flip and into an outstanding finish. After a cleanup she did a face and foot massage. Saw another girl on the way out who was shorter and looked fairly hot but I only got a quick look. Back in my car a little more than an hour after I arrived. 60/40. I will definitely repeat. Contributors can pm for more info if needed.

Rito1
03-20-15, 23:48
How good did the talent look?Nothing special just average.

SMS 54
03-21-15, 04:54
She will be back in Wilmington on Monday 3/23.

Jim Mack
03-21-15, 06:09
Typical thai (this place is now watertown belmont st east). Just ask for lady lady and you're all set.I don't get it. He said he was there last night. How can it now be in Watertown?

SparkyDawg
03-21-15, 13:57
Street parking actually hasn't been too bad given all the snow this winter. I like that the rooms have doors and walls that go to the ceiling, though not sound proof, and the rooms are small. Went to see Angela who is playful and very sexy and she knows it. She is savvy and also knows how the business works. Seen her a few times now and always enjoy my time. I only go for the basic service because I don't push it, but I get the idea that there are options on the menu for a price. There is usually 1-2 other girls working who seem friendly as well, though I don't know their names. I wouldn't mind trying the other girls, but I have this thing for Angela that keeps drawing me to her. Typical damages.

Jim Mack
03-21-15, 16:37
There was a very small place on Mass Ave in Arlington that opened late last year. It started out as Foot Massage, but recently posted Body Work in it's window. Terrible location, literally in between a dry cleaner and a Post Office.

I drove by today and saw a Closed by Order of Arlington Board of Health sign stuck to the door. I have no idea if there were any extras available there.

Augustwest
03-21-15, 17:09
I haven't seen Jade advertising at Knapp lately, does anyone know if she has moved on, and if so to where, and does she go by a new name now?

BC if preferred.

Thanks.

WalterMitty
03-22-15, 05:34
Street parking actually hasn't been too bad given all the snow this winter. I like that the rooms have doors and walls that go to the ceiling, though not sound proof, and the rooms are small. Went to see Angela who is playful and very sexy and she knows it. She is savvy and also knows how the business works. Seen her a few times now and always enjoy my time. I only go for the basic service because I don't push it, but I get the idea that there are options on the menu for a price. There is usually 1-2 other girls working who seem friendly as well, though I don't know their names. I wouldn't mind trying the other girls, but I have this thing for Angela that keeps drawing me to her. Typical damages.That's a pretty useless report. Are you being obscure for the sake of LEO or are you just looking for PM's?

Ccup2
03-22-15, 07:36
That's a pretty useless report. Are you being obscure for the sake of LEO or are you just looking for PM's?Yea fishing. Personally I do not even reposed if I even know anything on posts like these.

Smoke Screen
03-22-15, 07:57
Street parking actually hasn't been too bad given all the snow this winter. I like that the rooms have doors and walls that go to the ceiling, though not sound proof, and the rooms are small. Went to see Angela who is playful and very sexy and she knows it. She is savvy and also knows how the business works. Seen her a few times now and always enjoy my time. I only go for the basic service because I don't push it, but I get the idea that there are options on the menu for a price. There is usually 1-2 other girls working who seem friendly as well, though I don't know their names. I wouldn't mind trying the other girls, but I have this thing for Angela that keeps drawing me to her. Typical damages.I'm sort of surprised by your report about Cb. Your 6 other reports are good, but this one is a little too obscure. Any chance of you telling what Cb means?

Jack A Dogov
03-22-15, 08:51
Street parking actually hasn't been too bad given all the snow this winter. I like that the rooms have doors and walls that go to the ceiling, though not sound proof, and the rooms are small. Went to see Angela who is playful and very sexy and she knows it. She is savvy and also knows how the business works. Seen her a few times now and always enjoy my time. I only go for the basic service because I don't push it, but I get the idea that there are options on the menu for a price. There is usually 1-2 other girls working who seem friendly as well, though I don't know their names. I wouldn't mind trying the other girls, but I have this thing for Angela that keeps drawing me to her. Typical damages.

I'm sort of surprised by your report about Cb. Your 6 other reports are good, but this one is a little too obscure. Any chance of you telling what Cb means?I'm guessing that Cb = Cherry Blossom in Waltham.

Four Q
03-22-15, 09:42
Posting this because cb was at the head of the class in this thread when I signed on. Sorry, first time using the quote posts feature, not sure how "multi quote" works and tool tip over provides no explanation, so the format may be screwed up in the repeat of the other posts. (Plus, I got an error message at the end when I hit the post button, something about quotes and square quotes. That error message said a lot, it could mean something to whoever the developer is that wrote it, but it was greek to me.).

Stopped by cb again this week. Pulled Michelle for the hour, at first thought I was going to be handed off to Angela. Other posts show some people have preferences between these two. Anyway, Miss M is giggly and can be funny, lets you know right away about the verbal language cavernous gap. That gap is easily bridged with the help of few words and hand language and google. She had legging things on from ankle to high waste with dress over.

Started face down and she asked me if I wanted soft medium hard rub. Requested medium to hard. But I already knew, no matter what you ask for with her, you get light and soft, or, if she is into it, she will give you soft and light. Although, upon request she did "concentrate" for about 45 seconds, on the hurting lower back. After 10 minutes of essentially a non-bodyrub, we switched places. She made sure bare skin available for three quarters body length for my rub access, and she genuinely appreciated my gesture. First time in years for me that a rub girl preferred heavy rub lotion to be used on her. When done, she replaced her clothing and covered up precisely as we began, leaving all previously exposed skin areas covered again.

Then, back to what I paid for, with her providing the service. Everything from this point on was face up. She is engaging with her eyes and antics, not annoying. What followed was a very enjoyable twenty plus minutes of hand pleasing bliss. Tp and very small warm facecloth final steps. Finished the short time left with some additional massage. A. 6 . 4 experience.

Wondering if any of you folks got the following google translate screen displayed that I got from their provider: "your penis is like big bullet".

(Prior Original Posts by others. Jack A Dogov, SparkyDawg. Street parking actually hasn't been too bad given all the snow this winter. I like that the rooms have doors and walls that go to the ceiling, though not sound proof, and the rooms are small. Went to see Angela who is playful and very sexy and she knows it. She is savvy and also knows how the business works. Seen her a few times now and always enjoy my time. I only go for the basic service because I don't push it, but I get the idea that there are options on the menu for a price. There is usually 1-2 other girls working who seem friendly as well, though I don't know their names. I wouldn't mind trying the other girls, but I have this thing for Angela that keeps drawing me to her. Typical damages. Quote Originally Posted by SmokeScreen. I'm sort of surprised by your report about Cb. Your 6 other reports are good, but this one is a little too obscure. Any chance of you telling what Cb means?

I'm guessing that Cb = Cherry Blossom in Waltham.).

Herow
03-22-15, 10:32
I don't get it. He said he was there last night. How can it now be in Watertown?He is probably alluding to the fact that there is a Thai place in Watertown, likely connected to the Thai place in Cambridge. You may find girls from one working in the other; but I'm pretty sure the place connected to the Watertown one is Siam.

EdWhy69
03-22-15, 14:16
Greetings,

Anyone remember where Mary is these days? Among other places, she used to work at the Zen bodywork in Chelmsford, ma. Thanks.

WebDog2015
03-22-15, 14:20
Visited Jenna's (not so) new place on Main Street in Stoneham. When I walked in she recognized me from seeing her in Chelmsford and gave me a nice hug. I drew Lisa. She's tall and lanky and average looking. Massage was good with some teasing mixed in throughout. St, flip and into an outstanding finish. After a cleanup she did a face and foot massage. Saw another girl on the way out who was shorter and looked fairly hot but I only got a quick look. Back in my car a little more than an hour after I arrived. 60/40. I will definitely repeat. Contributors can pm for more info if needed.I was coming from a client meeting in North Andover and intended to hit this place up, but ended up instead at the down the road. It was / is next a small Thai restaurant, which I thought was a good sign that the provider might also be Thai. I don't think she was. Limited English, okay skills but nothing spectacular. I wouldn't describe as "outstanding" but not overly mechanical. And the massage was good overall. If anyone has been to both, would be curious how you compare them.

MishMash
03-22-15, 18:22
I don't get it. He said he was there last night. How can it now be in Watertown?Same girls. The belmont st used to share locations with Siam spa in malden which closed. They took over 544 so have become "belmont at east".

Alice for example works belmont st on Fri.-sat-sun and cambridge Tues.-wed-Thur.

BigJim959
03-22-15, 19:43
TOFTT this weekend. Totally legit as far as I could tell, but YMMV. Back massage was pretty solid. Worked out a few kinks during my HH visit. Hot towel clean up. Place seemed clean, walls don't extend to ceiling.

Mapokaplaya
03-22-15, 22:01
TOFTT this weekend. Totally legit as far as I could tell, but YMMV. Back massage was pretty solid. Worked out a few kinks during my HH visit. Hot towel clean up. Place seemed clean, walls don't extend to ceiling.Sorry BigJim but I don't think you TOFTT this time, Tender has been around for many years and have never seen report that it is anything but legit. Have also tried it a couple of times and can confirm this. Thanks for reporting anyway.

Pika Pepper
03-22-15, 22:45
Please don't use weird spelling for business names or towns, it make the search functions here worthless. Also, business nicknames should have more than 3 letters to be searchable, like using CB for Cherry Blossom. I know some posters prefer to be obtuse in order to make matches more difficult for LE; however, they have a lot more time to read the forum and piece it together than most of us, since it is their job to do so.

NoRush
03-23-15, 01:59
Actually, I sorta thought that was the point. I agree that LEO can find whatever they want here, but we're not trying to be the first result that comes up on a google search, either. The way I see it, if some busybody is driving through her town and sees a sign for "Happy White Spouting Fountain Spa", they're going to google it to see what's up. At that point, I'm not sure I want them coming here. To be honest, I think most non-mongers and non-LEO people don't really know about this site. Maybe that's for the best.

In other news, I hit 1154 2 weeks ago. Called for hh on short notice mid-day. Ignored the camera at the door. Got the same provider I had before (and still didn't get her name). A little pudgy and not too young, but OK looking. OK rub, standard finish with lots of UTC up and down. 40/50. Previous visit suggested wider menu, but no hint of it this time.

Also hit 62 recently. Still a little nervous about its location near our favorite uncle, but if everybody's happy, I won't complain. Got May, an older woman with a rough face. I asked about Lola who I had seen previously, and May said she was in China. May was quite helpful at the end, but I doubt I'll repeat with her. Again, the location on this place suggests that not everything should be spelled out here.

Does anybody have info on the Tui-na place on route 9 Westbound? I'm not sure I've ever seen a review here. I've seen reviews on other sites that make it sound hit or miss, or like you have to be a regular to get anything. I'm not into going to a place half a dozen times just to maybe get something I can get for sure at 20 other places.

Stay safe, guys.

Please don't use weird spelling for business names or towns, it make the search functions here worthless. Also, business nicknames should have more than 3 letters to be searchable, like using CB for Cherry Blossom. I know some posters prefer to be obtuse in order to make matches more difficult for LE; however, they have a lot more time to read the forum and piece it together than most of us, since it is their job to do so.

Spectator
03-23-15, 07:23
It is absolutely for the best that the Google search for "your favorite spa" which is on a Main Street in your home town does not first show up here.

I also agree, even a lot of mongers don't know about this site, and it's best your wife, daughter, or neighbor doesn't Google the place she saw you walking out of, or looking up the number for, and get the real scoop at the top of the results.

A little casual obfuscation is useful.

It doesn't fool anyone, except maybe your wife.

Mapokaplaya
03-23-15, 14:22
Greetings,

Anyone remember where Mary is these days? Among other places, she used to work at the Zen bodywork in Chelmsford, ma. Thanks.Welcome Ed, don't know if you have been observing for a long time or not, but generally members like to see someone contribute before posting questions. Why don't you tell us about some of your ventures?

Member #5013
03-23-15, 16:43
It is absolutely for the best that the Google search for "your favorite spa" which is on a Main Street in your home town does not first show up here.

I also agree, even a lot of mongers don't know about this site, and it's best your wife, daughter, or neighbor doesn't Google the place she saw you walking out of, or looking up the number for, and get the real scoop at the top of the results.

A little casual obfuscation is useful.

It doesn't fool anyone, except maybe your wife.No one is fooling uncle LEO. They know exactly what is going on. It's its a matter of whenever they feel like putting the resources into something and who knows who.

I use Holistic in Revere as an example all the time. It's on a main street. Big signs advertising. The place is spotless and well run. Local and State cops drive by it constantly. The old Korean ladies have been giving HJ's out of there forever.

It's still open.

BB.

PirateCl
03-23-15, 18:04
Checked another spot, thought I'd share.

Some time ago when I was looking for a good place to try out I popped into a place on Mass Ave in Cambridge, right around Frank's. When I first visited I was greeted by an Asian woman a bit older than I like. So I decided to walk out and save my money. Recently I decided to give that spot another try, so I called over the weekend. I grabbed the last slot right before they closed. When I walked into the spa on the second floor I was greeted by an Asian woman who had to be in her mid to late 30's, or at least she looked it. She had a smallish rack, but was thin and relatively tall. She had pretty nice long legs and what I can only describe as a tall Asian woman's ass. I went for the hour for. 6, and paid the fee to her. She was the only one there, so I hoped this session would have a lot of perks. The over all appearance of the place was clean, and I was lead into a small room to the side. This is the second time I've been brought to a place where the walls don't reach the ceiling, but I figured what the heck. The room was clean, and seemed standard. I wasted no time to disrobe and get on the table. She asked for firmness, and I went for hard. The over all massage was decent. She kept me draped the whole time, and I really thought she'd commence teasing at any moment. She wasn't very talkative, but from what I could gather her name was Jenny. As the massage went on there was no teasing. A couple of times I let my hands roam a bit, and she didn't protest or say a thing. Twice the phone rang, and she answered. I assume some of you were looking to book an apt. Towards the last 20 minutes of my massage some one came in, she left to lead him to a room and returned. This was a little annoying. After the flip I waited anxiously for some extras, or a hint at them. Nothing came. Not one offer, not one tease. I once again let my hand wander to her legs and her ass, but she was all business. She never said stop, but she never gave me anything more than a massage. She was good about time, and ended the massage a little past the hour mark. I got dressed, tipped her. 15 for a regular massage, and walked out. All in all a decent cheap massage, but not what I wanted. Not sure if this is everyone's experience there, or if I just didn't know the secret code. I'd love for her to actually do something for me, but I'm not sure I want to risk spending the money again for nothing.

HappyDave
03-23-15, 18:07
Drew Michel ok looking, Angi I think her name was dropped in, skinnier and Hoyer dressed. . 4 for HH soft tease the hole time, nice ending. . 4 tip parking in the back was good but the buckets of towels in bleach with stains in the bathroom was a biz kill, for that may not return.

Pika Pepper
03-23-15, 20:38
There are simple ways for a website to prevent its pages from being indexed, which is much better than each poster using misspellings and obfuscation. You can use a single file the specifies which parts of the website should be indexed and / or which parts are private and not to be indexed (robots. Txt). Also, you can use a meta tag (<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex" Google does honor these methods of specifying that parts of the website should not be indexed and remain private. Refer to this page for a quick summary: http://googleblog. blog spot . com/2007/01/controlling-how-search-engines-access. html.

Individual posters do not need to try to trick Google themselves, if the website administrators do their job. I cannot say however if our admins set this up correctly. We often gripe at new members to do their research and RTFF, but keep in mind that misspellings and veiled references to spa names, girls names, and locations make such a task difficult.

HappyDave
03-23-15, 21:13
There are simple ways for a website to prevent its pages from being indexed, which is much better than each poster using misspellings and obfuscation. You can use a single file the specifies which parts of the website should be indexed and / or which parts are private and not to be indexed (robots. Txt). Also, you can use a meta tag (<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex" Google does honor these methods of specifying that parts of the website should not be indexed and remain private. Refer to this page for a quick summary: http://googleblog. blog spot . com/2007/01/controlling-how-search-engines-access. html.

Individual posters do not need to try to trick Google themselves, if the website administrators do their job. I cannot say however if our admins set this up correctly. We often gripe at new members to do their research and RTFF, but keep in mind that misspellings and veiled references to spa names, girls names, and locations make such a task difficult.Auto check for some of us that use phones to post has its issues. I read it as I type, hit send and see something different posted.

BostonNorth16
03-24-15, 14:47
I visited the new spa in Wilmington yesterday on Main Street. GRAND OPENING!! ** BEST Thai Spa in Northshore #(978) 658-3288.

I should have know that it was going to be totally legit because there was a young guy sitting next to a young girl behind the front desk. But I figured what the heck and stayed. The girl behind the desk took my shoes and gave me disposable flip flops so I was hopeful for a table shower but there wasn't one. Anyways she took me into a nice room with 2 tables and asked me to get undressed face down and cover myself with the towel that was there. So I got undressed and laid down with no towel. She came in and said we have to have the towel on and put it on me. I told that I wanted no oil and soft. She gave me a deep tissue with lotion. Now I never get deep tissue, ever. Actually I never get a massage. I just want the tease and HE. But it was so deep, using her feet, calfs, etc, that I was up all night in pain. And when she was done she said all done and walked out. Totally legit but I should have figured that. But for you guys that want a real deep tissue massage from someone who definitely was trained in a very clean nice place then this is your place. Myself, I will keep looking for what I want. I think is was $60 and I gave her $40 tip because she did a lot of work on me. And I figured that it must be harder to do deep tissue then to rub my balls and dick for an hour.

Member #5013
03-24-15, 16:06
I visited the new spa in Wilmington yesterday on Main Street. GRAND OPENING!! ** BEST Thai Spa in Northshore #(978) 658-3288.

I should have know that it was going to be totally legit because there was a young guy sitting next to a young girl behind the front desk. But I figured what the heck and stayed. The girl behind the desk took my shoes and gave me disposable flip flops so I was hopeful for a table shower but there wasn't one. Anyways she took me into a nice room with 2 tables and asked me to get undressed face down and cover myself with the towel that was there. So I got undressed and laid down with no towel. She came in and said we have to have the towel on and put it on me. I told that I wanted no oil and soft. She gave me a deep tissue with lotion. Now I never get deep tissue, ever. Actually I never get a massage. I just want the tease and HE. But it was so deep, using her feet, calfs, etc, that I was up all night in pain. And when she was done she said all done and walked out. Totally legit but I should have figured that. But for you guys that want a real deep tissue massage from someone who definitely was trained in a very clean nice place then this is your place. Myself, I will keep looking for what I want. I think is was $60 and I gave her $40 tip because she did a lot of work on me. And I figured that it must be harder to do deep tissue then to rub my balls and dick for an hour.Great review. Always looking for a decent massage once in a while. However, I would never leave $40 for a no extra hour massage unless it was for two hours maybe an hour and a half. I feel we are telling them no extras is ok. The only reason they do extras is to make more money. Not to say she ever would. But now she has no reason to do it.

BB.

Yello Tail
03-24-15, 20:51

I should have know that it was going to be totally legit because there was a young guy sitting next to a young girl behind the front desk. But I figured what the heck and stayed. The girl behind the desk took my shoes and gave me disposable flip flops so I was hopeful for a table shower but there wasn't one. Anyways she took me into a nice room with 2 tables and asked me to get undressed face down and cover myself with the towel that was there. So I got undressed and laid down with no towel. She came in and said we have to have the towel on and put it on me. I told that I wanted no oil and soft. She gave me a deep tissue with lotion. Now I never get deep tissue, ever. Actually I never get a massage. I just want the tease and HE. But it was so deep, using her feet, calfs, etc, that I was up all night in pain. And when she was done she said all done and walked out. Totally legit but I should have figured that. But for you guys that want a real deep tissue massage from someone who definitely was trained in a very clean nice place then this is your place. Myself, I will keep looking for what I want. I think is was $60 and I gave her $40 tip because she did a lot of work on me. And I figured that it must be harder to do deep tissue then to rub my balls and dick for an hour.Another sign. Lots of Yelp reviews from women who really love the massage there. Seems they followed one of the providers from another legit place to this new location.

SparkyDawg
03-24-15, 21:44
I'm guessing that Cb = Cherry Blossom in Waltham.Yeah, sorry about that guys. I didn't mean for the subject to be so vague, I thought people would know what CB stands for. Plus I just trying to be succinct in using as few words as possible -- obviously I missed the mark in leaving at least one key word out. And yes, CB = Cherry Blossom in Waltham.

Herow
03-24-15, 23:08
Great review. Always looking for a decent massage once in a while. However, I would never leave $40 for a no extra hour massage unless it was for two hours maybe an hour and a half. I feel we are telling them no extras is ok. The only reason they do extras is to make more money. Not to say she ever would. But now she has no reason to do it.

BB.No extras IS ok. They can do whatever they want. If people want to be nice to other people, let them.

Member #5013
03-24-15, 23:39
No extras IS ok. They can do whatever they want. If people want to be nice to other people, let them.I'm so glad you straightened me out on this topic. Guys, for now on I'm letting you all do what you want. Carry on.

BB.

NorthOfTown
03-25-15, 08:18
The ladies have gone. I know Anna has another shop. Maybe in Conn. Alicia moves around between NOVA, Conn. And MD and Heidi went back to Flushing. Does anyone know what happened to Coco?

NOT.

Has anyone been back to 910 in Marlb in awhile? Coco seemed to be the only one there for a long time.

Hamstone
03-25-15, 09:04
Dropped by Wendy's again the other day. Didn't have an appointment but took my chances. Wendy was with someone so I got her helper again. The girl is quite competent and hit all the right spots. I was successful at getting under the body armor and finding those long nips. Clean up was good. On the way out Wendy was there and said hi. I've always had more luck with Wendy including getting nearly all her clothes off. Another poster here said that he got FS from her and I'd love to know how. I'll prob head back to see her. Anyway, either provider does a good job but I still prefer Wendy. Typical damages. They were busy so you might want to call ahead.

On another note, does anyone know what happened to Cheryl, the independent who worked out of Malden and then Somerville? Can't get in contact with her. If you have info, I'd appreciate it.

Stingray666
03-25-15, 11:03
Anyone visit H&G in Westwood? Went back in January seemed like it had potential hanvemt had time to go back.

Stan Daround
03-25-15, 16:24
Le le (with the crooked teeth) was really good here. I called a few times to schedule her and had no luck. I did a drop in to see if she was there and she wasn't. I think I got the owner for a session which was mechanical and ordinary. Has anyone seen Le Le here or have any other suggestions for names here. Place is very convenient and with the warmer weather, the parking issue will go away.

AmpExplorer
03-25-15, 19:04
Yesterday paid a visit to Tulip. Angela or Angelica was the young asian lady I met.

She is pretty, petit somewhat spinner. Smallest chest but with a nice ass in tight yoga pants.

Excellent massage for AMP standards. Place got busy.

So around 50 min mark I was told all done.

I was disappointed the finish was mechanical and rough.

It was like she was milking a cow. I know you have another customer waiting from the door bell but the up tempo finish.

Was not one of my more enjoyable finishes.

The multiple coco s are gone for now?

Candy (1 or 2?) is thinner bustier lady I met there several months ago.

A recent past visit she was away. She isn't as hot or pretty but she was friendly and very accomodating.

So do you take the young hotter looking gal or go with decent looking but older?

Woody32
03-25-15, 19:31
Hi guys, after striking out on BP see post in BP reviews. Headed over to bejjing body work. Got shower, no not me! That was the girls name. I found her really attractive. Nice top and skin tight spandex pants. Pretty good massage asked for hard and she used elbows. I rubbed her thru her pants and got no objection. Brief tease and good finish, got the girls out. I will be back. Full hr 60/40 hope this helps.