PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

TheBoobHound
05-06-21, 11:10
Hit one main. New crew looks the same as the old with the same menu and price structure. Told JuJu back to Flushing for good. Hope not. Down side girl I got wanted tip up front and then dashed out of the room to stash it. She did come right back and the service was good.In my experience it's part of the AMP playbook for them to lie and say the girl you ask for has gone back to China, to NY, on vacation, doesn't work there anymore, etc. It's a common ploy to make you go with whoever answers the door. Sometimes when you ask for a name, the girl will say "I'm (name)" even though she clearly isn't. It's just a tactic like the fake pictures in ads.

So Juju might well have been with another customer, or even free but it was the other girl's turn. It's even happened to me at H&R Block.

In my view the only reliable method is when you have your favorite girl's number and can check with her directly.

HappyDave
05-06-21, 13:17
In my experience it's part of the AMP playbook for them to lie and say the girl you ask for has gone back to China, to NY, on vacation, doesn't work there anymore, etc. It's a common ploy to make you go with whoever answers the door. Sometimes when you ask for a name, the girl will say "I'm (name)" even though she clearly isn't. It's just a tactic like the fake pictures in ads.

So Juju might well have been with another customer, or even free but it was the other girl's turn. It's even happened to me at H&R Block.

In my view the only reliable method is when you have your favorite girl's number and can check with her directly.I had tried to call ahead of time but no answer twice, so I just dropped in, we had talked about it after. She even introduced me to the other girl as I was leaving and only the two were there. But you are right they do pull that stuff on occasion.

ThizzleHats
05-06-21, 14:13
Let's hear the big report of your Sunday visit. I mean you blew up everyone's inbox with requests. Let's hear it?I wouldn't hold your breath.

STDKing
05-06-21, 15:36
Sometimes when you ask for a name, the girl will say "I'm (name)" even though she clearly isn't. It's just a tactic like the fake pictures in ads.This happened to me tons of times. I had one who was so convincing, I didn't know till midway through fucking hear it wasn't the Cici I was looking for LOL (It was a little creepy actually). Whoever you want, either went to China or is magically always there.

EasiePeasie
05-06-21, 15:46
I wouldn't hold your breath.I had given the boy a solid tip on DD Coco in Rockand. Said hers were big enough to suffocate in. Maybe he took my advice!

ChipJohnson001
05-06-21, 15:54
LOL. Especially when no one knows what the fuck FID town is. Figment of his imagination town?I find it funny that everyone bothers with abbreviations, code names, and $$ etc. Rather than just clearly stating what they are trying to say. Anyone who cares to decipher can easily figure out what is being conveyed simply by reading the board a bit. Or having half a brain, so it achieves nothing but situations like this where someone's code makes no sense. It's not like LEO is looking at this board and saying "man, if only we could figure out where Ham is. ".

STDKing
05-06-21, 16:00
I find it funny that everyone bothers with abbreviations, code names, and $$ etc. Rather than just clearly stating what they are trying to say. Anyone who cares to decipher can easily figure out what is being conveyed simply by reading the board a bit. Or having half a brain, so it achieves nothing but situations like this where someone's code makes no sense. It's not like LEO is looking at this board and saying "man, if only we could figure out where Ham is. ".Didn't you know, they can't convict if you give the girl 2 "roses" and fuck her in Q town. It's out of their jurisdiction and roses aren't currency. Simple man.

DimSum21
05-06-21, 17:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

CleoBos
05-06-21, 22:10
Anyone mess with this place? I pass it all the time. Seems well hidden. DM me with any info please.Don't get "Kangled", that too in 2021. Search the term.

MikeJuju
05-06-21, 22:56
I dunno. Could be. That's how I pronounce it, anyway. Medfid. Or Meffid. LMAO!!Meffid khed!

Amppro95
05-07-21, 06:05
Don't get "Kangled", that too in 2021. Search the term.I have not been since Covid started, by prior, I was going weekly, bi-weekly and things were exceptional there. I had a few, very good experiences.

HunneMan
05-07-21, 10:09
I have not been since Covid started, by prior, I was going weekly, bi-weekly and things were exceptional there. I had a few, very good experiences.This place is well talked about to avoid. Search the forum for previous posts.

ChipJohnson001
05-07-21, 12:27
Didn't you know, they can't convict if you give the girl 2 "roses" and fuck her in Q town. It's out of their jurisdiction and roses aren't currency. Simple man.Good one. They can't convict you for anonymous posts on a board regardless of what they say. Not even hear say, just internet nonsense.

Dickpalmer
05-07-21, 12:53
I have not been since Covid started, by prior, I was going weekly, bi-weekly and things were exceptional there. I had a few, very good experiences.I second this. I was there a few months ago and had a good time, post covid.

Spaz2580
05-07-21, 14:26
90X Main in Waltham. Anyone been there? I went once and had to fill out stuff on computer. After all that, the provider said come back in an hour she had an appointment. I didn't bother since I couldn't wait that long. It was a waste of time. But the price is right at $40 I think? Is it strictly legit?

Jimmy Pratt
05-07-21, 15:19
Just testing out some new slang for a town near Lexington:

I visited Cindy at 363 Great Rd yesterday. She remembered me, even though I haven't been there in a few months. It's possible I've seen her someplace else. Anyhow, she's a not-young / not-old spinner who has a nice little body and couldn't be much more than 100 lbs. She did a great massage that included her up on the table for a while using knees and elbows. I also like whatever oil she uses because it isn't all greasy and a little bit went a long way. After the hot towel and tease, it was time to flip over. She made the hand motion, but then also pointed to her mouth (mask), wondering if I wanted that instead. I wasn't sure if she does BBBJ or CBJ, so I declined (don't want CBJ). Does anyone have any intel as to whether she offers uncovered? In any case, the HE skills are excellent, and the top came up with perfect B / C's. Still had 5-10 minutes left, which she used doing scalp massage. I would repeat and recommend. 60 house and 60 tip for the better than average service.

JP.

Yello Tail
05-07-21, 15:25
Just testing out some new slang for a town near Lexington: I visited Cindy at 363 Great Rd yesterday. She remembered me, even though I haven't been there in a few months. It's possible I've seen her someplace else. Anyhow, she's a not-young / not-old spinner who has a nice little body and couldn't be much more than 100 lbs. She did a great massage that included her up on the table for a while using knees and elbows. I also like whatever oil she uses because it isn't all greasy and a little bit went a long way. After the hot towel and tease, it was time to flip over. She made the hand motion, but then also pointed to her mouth (mask), wondering if I wanted that instead. I wasn't sure if she does BBBJ or CBJ, so I declined (don't want CBJ). Does anyone have any intel as to whether she offers uncovered? In any case, the HE skills are excellent, and the top came up with perfect B / C's. Still had 5-10 minutes left, which she used doing scalp massage. I would repeat and recommend. 60 house and 60 tip for the better than average service. JP.You should ask the provider. It never hurts to ask. If she brings out the saran wrap, then decline the offer at that point.

Croja203
05-07-21, 17:39
Any updates with any providers with big tits. Looking to dabble this weekend and have been striking out with these A cup providers.

JonnyT017
05-07-21, 18:58
Just testing out some new slang for a town near Lexington:

I visited Cindy at 363 Great Rd yesterday. She remembered me, even though I haven't been there in a few months. It's possible I've seen her someplace else. Anyhow, she's a not-young / not-old spinner who has a nice little body and couldn't be much more than 100 lbs. She did a great massage that included her up on the table for a while using knees and elbows. I also like whatever oil she uses because it isn't all greasy and a little bit went a long way. After the hot towel and tease, it was time to flip over. She made the hand motion, but then also pointed to her mouth (mask), wondering if I wanted that instead. I wasn't sure if she does BBBJ or CBJ, so I declined (don't want CBJ). Does anyone have any intel as to whether she offers uncovered? In any case, the HE skills are excellent, and the top came up with perfect B / C's. Still had 5-10 minutes left, which she used doing scalp massage. I would repeat and recommend. 60 house and 60 tip for the better than average service.

JP.I don't think she does uncovered, as I've tried. However, she gives a nice covered b j. I bring my own cover as I don't like saran wrap.

Top Floor
05-08-21, 08:27
90X Main in Waltham. Anyone been there? I went once and had to fill out stuff on computer. After all that, the provider said come back in an hour she had an appointment. I didn't bother since I couldn't wait that long. It was a waste of time. But the price is right at $40 I think? Is it strictly legit?Been there a couple of times. Decent massage but strictly legit.

Dominor1
05-08-21, 11:22
Any updates with any providers with big tits. Looking to dabble this weekend and have been striking out with these A cup providers.Paging Dboy111 - your expertise is needed.

Mattis1775
05-08-21, 18:08
Yes, I do travel quite a lot and do make every attempt to visit AMPs in a very unfamiliar territory. I can honestly say that it's a 50/50 shot at these AMPs, even using the boards. I've have really good luck and bad luck with out-of-state AMPs. Second visits are never an option as one, I don't want to waste money and two, I'm not there long enough. Last visit was in Detroit and found this AMP through the board. Well, spoken about and decided to take the hit. Drove there, said I was out-of-state (maybe that was the mistake), got a decent massage, some teasing and wham, nothing! I said no jerk jerk? I didn't care about how I said it as I'll never visit probably for another year and the girls will probably be gone. She said no and walked away. Left the minimum tip for a massage and left.

Gets a bit risky as well as I've read some Mongers getting harassed by LEO, when you pull up with out-of-state plates. Wrong place to get into LEO when you're there on business. Good opportunity for them to screw with you.

If you do venture out-of-state, have fun and share your experience. It's always a hit or miss, at least for me.

CrazyCrouton
05-08-21, 22:23
Wow. You seem to have quite the life. I'm a little envious. Can you share how you have done so much in so little time? You joined around the beginning of the year But you have been on quite a journey of providers and places. How do you juggle work and mongering. It's like you have two jobs. How many times a week do you go to AMPs? A big fan. Thanks for the heads up on the out of state thing.

Yes, I do travel quite a lot and do make every attempt to visit AMPs in a very unfamiliar territory. I can honestly say that it's a 50/50 shot at these AMPs, even using the boards. I've have really good luck and bad luck with out-of-state AMPs. Second visits are never an option as one, I don't want to waste money and two, I'm not there long enough. Last visit was in Detroit and found this AMP through the board. Well, spoken about and decided to take the hit. Drove there, said I was out-of-state (maybe that was the mistake), got a decent massage, some teasing and wham, nothing! I said no jerk jerk? I didn't care about how I said it as I'll never visit probably for another year and the girls will probably be gone. She said no and walked away. Left the minimum tip for a massage and left.

Gets a bit risky as well as I've read some Mongers getting harassed by LEO, when you pull up with out-of-state plates. Wrong place to get into LEO when you're there on business. Good opportunity for them to screw with you.

If you do venture out-of-state, have fun and share your experience. It's always a hit or miss, at least for me..

RedDelano
05-09-21, 11:48
Hit one main. New crew looks the same as the old with the same menu and price structure. Told JuJu back to Flushing for good. Hope not. Down side girl I got wanted tip up front and then dashed out of the room to stash it. She did come right back and the service was good.I went there a couple weeks ago, and for the first time I was told I could only get a half hour because of how busy it was. Was also a little disgusted that there was a used ashtray in the room they brought me to, and the room had an odor of smoke. Haven't had the "dash to stash" at one main yet, but they did this a Jin in Salem, with the door kept half open.

ChipJohnson001
05-09-21, 16:07
Anyone been to this place in Cohasset? I have reason to believe there is at least a HJ to be had, and the fact that there is a photo on the web site where the woman's hand is almost on the dudes dick suggests it as well, but curious if anyone has first hand reports.

https://www.cohassetthaimassage.com/

While we are talking south shore Thai, how about Norwell Thai spa.

https://norwellthaispa.com/

BunnyMeat
05-09-21, 21:32
Lisa from 732 in Waltham seems to be gone. It's sad.

MoreBJs
05-09-21, 22:32
Lisa is at another spa.

KatSuno1492
05-09-21, 22:44
Anyone been to this place in Cohasset? I have reason to believe there is at least a HJ to be had, and the fact that there is a photo on the web site where the woman's hand is almost on the dudes dick suggests it as well, but curious if anyone has first hand reports.

https://www.cohassetthaimassage.com/

While we are talking south shore Thai, how about Norwell Thai spa.

https://norwellthaispa.com/I'm fairly certain Pisamai is legit. Her hand's location is on the hip flexor (or thereabouts) and is a very legit move. Their advertised prices start at $100/ hr; I used to live near there and that price was a hard no for me, so I don't have firsthand knowledge. TOFTT! I used to get amazing Thai massages in SoCal for under $60/ hr / $90/90 minutes. I'll pay $80/ hr here for a great Thai massage, but no more than that.

Norwell thai is 100% legit. The owner (Pie) is a pro; I can take very hard massages without feeling much pain, but she can cause me pain. And right now she's the only therapist working there, thanks to Covid, so getting an appointment is difficult.

BR1201
05-10-21, 07:22
Similar to previous reviews High St in Waltham has gone down hill. 3 providers. Cici is not fun anymore. Just kind of rubs you with a plastic massage toy then exposes her gross body. Coco is hot but has a horrible attitude, terrible massage, uninspired extras (everything is on the table though). Gemma is decent but can't always get her. The place constantly smells like food which is gross because you can already hardly breathe in your mask. Going to try some of the newer ones that have popped up in Newton and Watertown.

Curious Monkey
05-10-21, 12:08
Heading to Middleton for work and staying there for a week. Will be driving near North Andover as well.

Any feedback for LB Wellness or Kangle?

Heard mix review on Kangle but mainly negative. Not so much on LB Wellness. Any reviews after covid or recent?

Thank you.

SlickWilly007
05-10-21, 14:00
Elm in F-ham.

Same happened to me last week, shorted me 15 and early flip. There was a message on here that this place was kept low-key because of the quality and people not willing to share.

If that's true. I'll share for sure.

Nothing special here, including the looks of the proprietor. She's maybe 40 or a bit below and asian-soft.

60 + 50. FIV didn't cause any problems.

Massage was too light, and again, ended early.

Probably won't go back unless someone here tells me there is more on the table than a HJ.

Go fort the half hour. The provider seems to prefer half hour sessions too.

Re: Elm St. In the ham.

Kenny9370
05-10-21, 14:33
Try Wendy or now Lisa at Salem Reflexology on Boston Street. She used to work in Wakefield and is a licensed massage therapist. She gives a great massage. Just tell her where you hurting.

Looking for a great back, neck, and shoulder massage.

What's your vote for the place I'm most likely to get a great massage (+ something extra, obviously. I'm browsing here, not Angie's List.).

Seriously. Don't even care what the extras end up being. The massage comes first this time. Any place between Providence and Boston, or surrounding areas. Would even head to Worcester.

Any suggestions?

Mules249
05-10-21, 16:26
Any updates with any providers with big tits. Looking to dabble this weekend and have been striking out with these A cup providers.Brandi at BPR in Marlboro has nice chest cushions.

LustyB
05-10-21, 17:27
Try Wendy or now Lisa at Salem Reflexology on Boston Street. She used to work in Wakefield and is a licensed massage therapist. She gives a great massage. Just tell her where you hurting.HE or legit?

Mattis1775
05-10-21, 22:23
Haven't visited an AMP for awhile. Last one was in Brookline and it was somewhat OK. I was in Foxboro for work and decided to venture out for a good massage and a release. Visited Raynham and found 5 Star Bodyworks, over 40 reviews in RubMaps, decided to give it a try. On a busy road, parking in the back. Had to go through the front door, on the main street. Rang the bell and let me in. Old mama san opened the door, did a temperature check, hand sanitizer and went in. Undressed and the massage was great. Name was CoCo, as usual. Did the 30-min and flipped at the 25-min mark, signaled and she went to work. Weird angles, different strokes, come on baby, come on, heavy breathing, UGH! Looks like 5-min remaining of the release. Terrible technique, no top down, she wasn't attractive. But, nice woman. Maybe 50's. I helped her finish as it wasn't working, plus she kept looking at the clock on the wall, it was my signal to finish up I guess. Did the deed, 60 tip for the HE and a good massage.

Lately, I haven't found anyone with a good hand and it's hard to invest in someone when they come and go from NYC or wherever they come from. I had a good couple of places in Brookline that had regulars. But, they too, bring in women that come and go. Afraid of 22X Waverley due to the high volume and place got busted what a year or two ago?

Keep hunting and have fun.

Wiseass
05-11-21, 00:58
Based on a review I called and booked 1 hr with Kiki. Went in with mask and was greeted by Kiki wearing a mask. She had top that showed a few inches of skin above her short skirt. Got undressed and removed mask. She gave me one of the best massages in a HE spa that I have ever had. And I've had hundreds. She is very skilled.

Massage = 10/10.

(Snip......)

She got the oil and very slowly proceeded to work my cock with great skill. I take a long time to finish so she started sucking my nipple to get me going and I finally shot my load. Looked at the clock and I was at the 65 minute mark but she got a hot towel and without any rush cleaned me up. To my further surprise she then started a scalp, face & neck massage. She said finished at the 75 minute mark.

Overall = 9/10 would be a 10/10 if the girls came out.

I would guess age at 40.

House 60 Tip 50.

I went to see Kiki as well. She is great. She is average\cute in the looks department, which is fine. She excels in the tease and finish. And her massage is good too. She is a gem, especially given the lack of talent in the area.

Not to be confused with Kiki in Weymouth who, as it turns out, is the well reviewed Nico from Lexington. Great girl, great tease, great finish!

That is sooo Good to know! Even though Several Guys highly recommended seeing Niko, Muzzey was out of the way for me, never ventured there. The South Shore could use some Quality Girls. Great she is now in Weymouth. Definitely will be heading in to see her now!I finally made the Trip and was not Disappointed! Same Experience as the Previous 2 Posters that I included in this Post. I got to see the Girls which were a nice set of B-cups with eraser nips. Picture perfect set! Very Pleasant Experience and a very Pleasant Girl. I can see why Kiki who was Niko had a Following at Muzzey. I also liked the setup, massage rooms on 2nd floor with bathroom, and everything was Brand New! Total was 60/60 and I will be returning. After 59 Cod closing (Sunny), Oval, Sunshine, Mystic, etc not meeting my expectations, it's Really Good to Find a GoTo Place on the South Shore.

Nimbus22
05-11-21, 07:25
I finally made the Trip and was not Disappointed! Same Experience as the Previous 2 Posters that I included in this Post. I got to see the Girls which were a nice set of B-cups with eraser nips. Picture perfect set! Very Pleasant Experience and a very Pleasant Girl. I can see why Kiki who was Niko had a Following at Muzzey. I also liked the setup, massage rooms on 2nd floor with bathroom, and everything was Brand New! Total was 60/60 and I will be returning. After 59 Cod closing (Sunny), Oval, Sunshine, Mystic, etc not meeting my expectations, it's Really Good to Find a GoTo Place on the South Shore.Can someone please Pm me the location instead of this morse code cypto etc.

JohnGlobalCorp
05-11-21, 09:07
Could someone hit me up with the phone or address to ink block?Did you visit ink block?

AlCaponeG7
05-11-21, 09:14
Did anyone knows any AMP that with BBBJ happy ending? Pm me please.

Wiseass
05-11-21, 10:02
Can someone please Pm me the location instead of this morse code cypto etc.The address is 978 on the Street of George our First President, Weymouth. I grabbed a Business Card, but not Positive I can post the Phone Number (Forum Rules). So another easy Crypto 6x7-3x9-0853 and Lt. Columbo's Help is not needed, fairly simple.

I sent you a PM anyways.

Nimbus22
05-11-21, 10:58
Can someone please Pm me the location instead of this morse code cypto etc.Thanks. How do you get that from TM&B. Sorry I don't speak Tard I speak English.

Wiseass
05-11-21, 11:14
Thanks. How do you get that from TM&B. Sorry I don't speak Tard I speak English.TM&B is Tranquility Mind and Body which is the New Name of the Place. The Old Name was Holistic Healing Center.

Max Walker86
05-11-21, 13:11
Similar to previous reviews High St in Waltham has gone down hill. 3 providers. Cici is not fun anymore. Just kind of rubs you with a plastic massage toy then exposes her gross body. Coco is hot but has a horrible attitude, terrible massage, uninspired extras (everything is on the table though). Gemma is decent but can't always get her. The place constantly smells like food which is gross because you can already hardly breathe in your mask. Going to try some of the newer ones that have popped up in Newton and Watertown.Last time I was at cherry ln I had seen an older lady folding towels she looked into the room I was in when the provider went to get the hot towel. Maybe she recognized me? She could have been at jin salem one night also, I think? But I could be wrong.

Finder117
05-11-21, 13:20
Was around 25 Edinboro, 2nd floor the other day. Super weird layout. Average looking provider. Went for the half. . 4+. 8 for Russian finish. Maybe some baby damage or something. Not particularly fit. Utc top, otc bottom.

Likely won't repeat. Didn't catch name but seemed like the only person there.

AstroAndy
05-11-21, 18:50
Ill be working in the Watertown / Waltham area where would you recommend? Seems Watertown is a better option but driving by 220 Waverley, man that place seems sketchy!Been working on a project nearby and have found that One Main in Watertown is the place for me.

Have sampled Jojo and WeiWei many times and Summer a few and Amy just once. Jojo is the best of the bunch but I find myself liking WeiWei more, she is super attentive and we just have a good vibe.

I don't fool around with the pricing, hand over $200 (60+140) at the start and no haggling ever.

Max Walker86
05-11-21, 22:16
Been working on a project nearby and have found that One Main in Watertown is the place for me.

Have sampled Jojo and WeiWei many times and Summer a few and Amy just once. Jojo is the best of the bunch but I find myself liking WeiWei more, she is super attentive and we just have a good vibe.

I don't fool around with the pricing, hand over $200 (60+140) at the start and no haggling ever.The petite girl with the cross tattoo her name is juju* I haven't seen wei wei neither have I seen summer hope to meet summer, I heard she's young and attractive.

HighAmperage
05-11-21, 23:45
I finally made the Trip and was not Disappointed! Same Experience as the Previous 2 Posters that I included in this Post. I got to see the Girls which were a nice set of B-cups with eraser nips. Picture perfect set! Very Pleasant Experience and a very Pleasant Girl. I can see why Kiki who was Niko had a Following at Muzzey. I also liked the setup, massage rooms on 2nd floor with bathroom, and everything was Brand New! Total was 60/60 and I will be returning. After 59 Cod closing (Sunny), Oval, Sunshine, Mystic, etc not meeting my expectations, it's Really Good to Find a GoTo Place on the South Shore.Yes, my ATF is back at a new location. New locale at 978 is private, comfy, and easy parking, but it is a bit of hike for me so I can only to make an appointment for a session when I am down that way. Still, I would recommend.

HappyDave
05-12-21, 08:53
The petite girl with the cross tattoo her name is juju* I haven't seen wei wei neither have I seen summer hope to meet summer, I heard she's young and attractive.Summer has been over at Waverly for several weeks, worth seeing. I was in 1 Main last week told JuJu went home not sure how long. Other report here mentioned Wiwi. I use to avoid her for reasons I don't want to mention. But had her several times as a surprise walk in at both 220 and 1 main. Have to say she seems to love cock and very attentive and very open to a lot of things. She is worth a try you will not be disappointed.

Max Walker86
05-12-21, 12:38
Summer has been over at Waverly for several weeks, worth seeing. I was in 1 Main last week told JuJu went home not sure how long. Other report here mentioned Wiwi. I use to avoid her for reasons I don't want to mention. But had her several times as a surprise walk in at both 220 and 1 main. Have to say she seems to love cock and very attentive and very open to a lot of things. She is worth a try you will not be disappointed.Its good to have a consistent provider that makes you feel good, and not give a lecture honey we just do this for money. Last time at high street that's what the provider said I lost my erection and left. I understand these girls but don't tell me during the massage LOL.

BunnyMeat
05-12-21, 12:57
Almost simultaneously, Lisa of 732 in Waltham and then Mimi of 1105 in Newton disappeared. What the actual fuck? If anyone knows where they are, I'll let you know where CB Angela presently is in exchange.

BonJovi
05-12-21, 14:16
Almost simultaneously, Lisa of 732 in Waltham and then Mimi of 1105 in Newton disappeared. What the actual fuck? If anyone knows where they are, I'll let you know where CB Angela presently is in exchange.At my last visit, Amy said a new girl would be coming to 732 next week. Not in so many words, was told not to expect the same level of massage skill as Amy.

ChipJohnson001
05-12-21, 15:18
Sitting at the red light at Middle & Broad and saw an attractive Asian dragging a sidewalk sandwich board out of a new massage parlor. I had company in my car but next time I'm in the area, I may check them out. Never say this place before. Anybody been there?Looks like they are open again. Have one 4 star review on rubmaps, could be BS, and I can't see the details, but curious if people have more info beyond the one report that there was nothing to be had. They advertise on pure rub sites, so implication is extras available.

KatSuno1492
05-12-21, 16:49
Looks like they are open again. Have one 4 star review on rubmaps, could be BS, and I can't see the details, but curious if people have more info beyond the one report that there was nothing to be had. They advertise on pure rub sites, so implication is extras available.I had one experience there, and they were totally legit.

Rito1
05-12-21, 17:51
Looks like they are open again. Have one 4 star review on rubmaps, could be BS, and I can't see the details, but curious if people have more info beyond the one report that there was nothing to be had. They advertise on pure rub sites, so implication is extras available.That review was from November. It said the guy and friend went and neither one got any extras.

BunnyMeat
05-13-21, 09:18
When people call the massage place they never visited previously and ask on the phone whether they provide happy endings, do they really expect to hear 'yes'? It would be safe to assume that they will hear 'no' even if the providers fuck everyone nonstop there. Am I missing something here?

Amppro95
05-13-21, 09:23
When people call the massage place they never visited previously and ask on the phone whether they provide happy endings, do they really expect to hear 'yes'? It would be safe to assume that they will hear 'no' even if the providers fuck everyone nonstop there. Am I missing something here?I would think that if someone is calling and asking that question, its probably safe to assume they will also be getting driven there in a very short bus while wearing a helmet.

SamWiseGamgee
05-13-21, 09:26
When people call the massage place they never visited previously and ask on the phone whether they provide happy endings, do they really expect to hear 'yes'? It would be safe to assume that they will hear 'no' even if the providers fuck everyone nonstop there. Am I missing something here?Happened to me once in Denver. I was on the table with a very beautiful and tall provider. The provider had her top up and hands on my cock when a call came. She put on speaker and this guy asks if they have an appointment and if they provided "happy ending". She said no and we both laughed as she kept on stroking me. Fun times.

HappyDave
05-13-21, 09:50
When people call the massage place they never visited previously and ask on the phone whether they provide happy endings, do they really expect to hear 'yes'? It would be safe to assume that they will hear 'no' even if the providers fuck everyone nonstop there. Am I missing something here?Not a store front AMP. Escorts you may negotiate a little depending on the provider before you see her and no guarantee you will get what you agreed on. AAMPs you may also hint on level of service, if you watch ads you will see both tend to put the level of service in some subtle or sometimes direct wording in the ads. Store front AMPs just cannot do that. Ods are if you asked they would lie and say no or just hang up on you.

Herow
05-13-21, 11:51
Almost simultaneously, Lisa of 732 in Waltham and then Mimi of 1105 in Newton disappeared. What the actual fuck? If anyone knows where they are, I'll let you know where CB Angela presently is in exchange.Angela is at her new shop on Mt. Auburn St in Watertown.

Don't be douchebags; if you have something safe to share then share it. Your information isn't that special.

Herow
05-13-21, 11:52
Its good to have a consistent provider that makes you feel good, and not give a lecture honey we just do this for money. Last time at high street that's what the provider said I lost my erection and left. I understand these girls but don't tell me during the massage LOL.High Street pretty much refuses to tell you who is working when you call now; they know they have some real bad workers there and don't want to say.

Wiseass
05-13-21, 12:22
Almost simultaneously, Lisa of 732 in Waltham and then Mimi of 1105 in Newton disappeared. What the actual fuck? If anyone knows where they are, I'll let you know where CB Angela presently is in exchange.

..... Acting like CB Angela's new spot is some coveted intel? ..... CB Angela's new location is Mindful Wellness at 56 Mt Auburn St. , Watertown, currently open for business......

A sushi / Asian restaurant, another Chinese Restaurant, Dunkin, Demos, Liquor store, NY Diner, Cigar shop, Starbucks, Subway, and more; all in short walk of Angela's new Mindfull store. Foot traffic and walkins should be plentiful. I predict heavy volume. Great location. Will try soon. Prices on window include foot massage that seemed too high. Halfs are $45, an extra five as is hour, $65.

Angela is at her new shop on Mt. Auburn St in Watertown. Don't be douchebags; if you have something safe to share then share it. Your information isn't that special.Couldn't have responded better myself! It's no Big Secret where Angela's new Shop is located. 3 Guys responded before I could and I'm sure there were probably at least a Dozen more who knew, that didn't respond. All that's needed now is an actual Visit with a Review.

HappyDave
05-13-21, 15:08
Just drove by and saw the open lit up for the first time in a year. Place was well known for service back when. Anyone been in and taste the offering. PM appreciated.

HappyDave
05-13-21, 15:18
Just drive by Main and saw this, could not stop laughing.

NorthOfTown
05-13-21, 18:14
Brandi at BPR in Marlboro has nice chest cushions.They are probably bolt-ons but they are nice and pliable and feel good.

Her massage is pretty good as well.

Max Walker86
05-13-21, 20:08
Just drive by Main and saw this, could not stop laughing.I always see dudes walk in when I'm at the light its a pretty busy place.

HappyDave
05-13-21, 21:40
I always see dudes walk in when I'm at the light its a pretty busy place.Ya but up on ladders looking in the window.

Max Walker86
05-13-21, 23:01
Ya but up on ladders looking in the window.No* but I did see a few guys working on the electrical pole / line couple months back with a police officer supervising.

And they were looking up talking and smiling. Probably saying a monger is inside getting a happy ending LOL. i personally never make jokes as ive said* cant run a society without f.s spas

ActionJ1
05-13-21, 23:40
Hey Guys,

I moved away from the area, but I'm visiting next week, so I'd really appreciate if someone who frequents 106X Main (and has for a while) could answer this -.

I've heard of a "Mandy" at 106X, and the description I've heard sounds like it could be the Amanda who used to be there 2-3 years ago. Anyone know if it is or isn't the same girl? She was my ATF before she vanished, and when I'm back in town for the week, if she's there I'd love to know!

BunnyMeat
05-14-21, 08:51
Hey Guys,

I moved away from the area, but I'm visiting next week, so I'd really appreciate if someone who frequents 106X Main (and has for a while) could answer this -.

I've heard of a "Mandy" at 106X, and the description I've heard sounds like it could be the Amanda who used to be there 2-3 years ago. Anyone know if it is or isn't the same girl? She was my ATF before she vanished, and when I'm back in town for the week, if she's there I'd love to know!Not Amanda. A completely different girl.

Malden Male
05-14-21, 12:32
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bts/d/winthrop-wax-shave-and-massage/7313419447.html

Looking to visit. Anyone have a phone number?

Thanks. Malden Male.

Wiseass
05-14-21, 13:17
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bts/d/winthrop-wax-shave-and-massage/7313419447.html

Looking to visit. Anyone have a phone number?

Thanks. Malden Male.The last time I screenshot it, 781-354-7207 was the number. Added in the Screenshot, so you can see if it's the same place your talking about.

Rito1
05-14-21, 17:25
The last time I screenshot it, 781-354-7207 was the number. Added in the Screenshot, so you can see if it's the same place your talking about.She texted me her number and that's it.

BigIrishBalls
05-14-21, 19:13
Just drive by Main and saw this, could not stop laughing.Talk about a convenient lunch break too.

Charlie Marsh
05-14-21, 22:52
I recently had a dream at Muzzey. I called to see who was working, chose to make an appt. With YuYu (or Yoyo, hard to tell with the accent). Nice looking, slender, noticeable rack. Decent massage, and at the flip when she said I was handsome (like they do to everyone) I said I couldn't tell about her because of the mask, so she took it off. Which tells me she's likely open for more. I ask for oral, no hesitation, no haggling, and no talk of a cover, then top came up to display nice looking (though enhanced) 36 Cs and I took her pants down for FIV. Moderately ok BBBJ for awhile (I take time to finish) then she had to switch to hand. Clean up, little more massage, and water to go. . 6/$ for the hour.Travelling this area, read couple of reviews of Muzzey and decided to try, How busty and how was the service, I like busty girl, made an appointment for Yuyu (or Yoyo), as described she really has busty tits and skinny pretty young Asian girl, do an hour, Unexpected massage was very good, after flip ask for extra menu, offered BBBJ and UTC allowed, grabbed and sucked her busty tits for a while then she sucked my cock and balls, So nice experience, cleaned and. 8 tipped, thanks for sharing the reviews and I liked Yoyo's busty tits!

BunnyMeat
05-15-21, 00:49
Travelling this area, read couple of reviews of Muzzey and decided to try, How busty and how was the service, I like busty girl, made an appointment for Yuyu (or Yoyo), as described she really has busty tits and skinny pretty young Asian girl, do an hour, Unexpected massage was very good, after flip ask for extra menu, offered BBBJ and UTC allowed, grabbed and sucked her busty tits for a while then she sucked my cock and balls, So nice experience, cleaned and. 8 tipped, thanks for sharing the reviews and I liked Yoyo's busty tits!Yoyo's big tits are plastic. There is nothing wrong with it. Just saying.

BR1201
05-15-21, 09:26
Ventured to Mt Auburn st to check out Angela's new place. I called beforehand but no answer. Went to the door and rang the bell about 3 times. No one answered. This was around 11 am. Not sure what the deal is. Anyway I was feeling chippy so went to Waverly and tried my luck. Beautiful medium height Ch girl answers and is available. Her name was Winnie? Beautiful in so many ways all natural no tattoos, natural honey pie. Got a soft massage which was really nice. Flipped and asked for everything. Had all the equipment I needed with me so she never left. Multiple positions, including incredible C B J in 6 9, dirty talk, really dirty talk, and finished with some kissing and a pop on her front. . 6 / 1. 4 damage. No mask enforcement in sight.

At DBoy she had pretty nice C natural fun bags that flopped around and were very sensitive to some twist and slap play.

Fuhgetaboudit
05-15-21, 13:52
Well someone (s) is currently getting something' here. A freshly ripped top portion of condom wrapper on floor next to the massage table as I got undressed. A gold foil like you get in the tri-colored packs. I neatly placed it on top of my cash donation for the massage, which I placed on the table for her to pick up. No longer interested in getting more from her. Yeah no issues with FIV, and FIA too, real deep. As far as your comment on Asian soft body. She is currently on a diet.

Elm in F-ham. Same happened to me last week, shorted me 15 and early flip. There was a message on here that this place was kept low-key because of the quality and people not willing to share. If that's true. I'll share for sure. Nothing special here, including the looks of the proprietor. She's maybe 40 or a bit below and asian-soft. 60 + 50. FIV didn't cause any problems. Probably won't go back unless someone here tells me there is more on the table than a HJ.

Malden Male
05-15-21, 16:01
The last time I screenshot it, 781-354-7207 was the number. Added in the Screenshot, so you can see if it's the same place your talking about.Made an appointment with Cassia yesterday. Was a few minutes early, we got started and apparently there was a double booking (sorry to whoever I beat out on the time). Nice, relaxing massage. Enjoyed the heated stones (first time with those). For those that have to go home to a significant other, the oil and lotion will leave you with some explaining to do, as the warm towels don't exactly send you home without the smells (as nice as they are).

After flip actually spend time massaging front, which is nice for a change up. Relaxed, slow standard HE was also a nice change to the flip / jackhammer approach. Will definitely visit again. Hour massage is a bit high at 80 but standard HE charge afterwards. Nice lady, attractive for an older woman, great looking body.

Treat her nice. Oh yea, parking in the rear of the building, nothing in front.

MaldenMale.

NoLogic
05-16-21, 13:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Yello Tail
05-16-21, 13:55
For those that have to go home to a significant other, the oil and lotion will leave you with some explaining to do, as the warm towels don't exactly send you home without the smells (as nice as they are). MaldenMale.Good to know. One of the downsides of trying new places. I keep some scented sunscreen, scented moisturizer and scented sanitizer in the car. Use them frequently especially when the SO is in the car. She even uses them when in my car. It helps to cover up the other scents until I can shower.

Was there no PM offered?

CrazyCrouton
05-16-21, 14:17
Rumor has it she's back in the area. Stay tuned.

Member #6101
05-16-21, 16:47
Hey there fellow mongers. I am visiting later next week and will be staying in southern MA. I would like to go somewhere that offers FS if anyone could help me out.

JayBean
05-16-21, 18:51
Popped in Friday after calling and speaking to Angela, she was off for the day but told me Julia and Mandy were there. I opted for.

Mandy as I saw her a few weeks prior. I must say if all these shops girls had her attitude and mentality this hobby would leave me broke. Mandy takes her time and always aims to please. The menu is limited here but I got every second of my hour and left very satisfied. She is a real gem, Angela always stocks great girls here.

EOrtega
05-17-21, 08:54
I recently had a dream at Muzzey. I called to see who was working, chose to make an appt. With YuYu (or Yoyo, hard to tell with the accent). Nice looking, slender, noticeable rack. Decent massage, and at the flip when she said I was handsome (like they do to everyone) I said I couldn't tell about her because of the mask, so she took it off. Which tells me she's likely open for more. I ask for oral, no hesitation, no haggling, and no talk of a cover, then top came up to display nice looking (though enhanced) 36 Cs and I took her pants down for FIV. Moderately ok BBBJ for awhile (I take time to finish) then she had to switch to hand. Clean up, little more massage, and water to go. . 6/$ for the hour.Where is this place exactly, I feel like I've searched thr whole forum for a location and haven't found any.

Malden Male
05-17-21, 11:01
Good to know. One of the downsides of trying new places. I keep some scented sunscreen, scented moisturizer and scented sanitizer in the car. Use them frequently especially when the SO is in the car. She even uses them when in my car. It helps to cover up the other scents until I can shower.

Was there no PM offered?PM? Don't know that acronym.

Max Walker86
05-17-21, 12:09
Met by Angela again fourth time there third time with her. Place was empty but I could hear 2 other girls talking I'd like to sample other talent but she opened the door. Did mish and doggy which was fun, kissed her ass as a thank you she laughed / giggled said come back and see me again. She's a well organized hard working lady that takes time in her appearance for work. Wanted to also mention she won't go BB she said no-no.

Damage 50 - 150.

DekeThorton
05-17-21, 13:44
I haven't seen Wendy from Wakefield in a while since she moved to Salem, does anyone know if FS is still an option? Please feel free to PM.

LikesBikes
05-17-21, 14:24
They are probably bolt-ons but they are nice and pliable and feel good.

Her massage is pretty good as well.Sounds like a great combination.

Jake888
05-17-21, 14:34
PM? Don't know that acronym.Prostrate Massage, perhaps.

Jake.

LB1001
05-17-21, 15:06
I haven't seen her in her new location, but will be willing to give her a try. How was she in Wakefield (looks / service), also where in Salem is she now? It's close to me.

LB.

I haven't seen Wendy from Wakefield in a while since she moved to Salem, does anyone know if FS is still an option? Please feel free to PM.

ThatsMe1
05-17-21, 15:28
Had a dream with candy the other day, looks mid 30's, moderate massage, good tease & technique, otc was allowed. Would repeat if in that area, damages usual. 6 . 4.

MarriedTom
05-17-21, 18:39
Prostrate Massage, perhaps.

Jake.In the context He used it, "Please feel free to PM", He means Private Message! I don't think He was looking for anyone to finger His brown-eye!

DownWind
05-17-21, 20:19
Good to know. One of the downsides of trying new places. I keep some scented sunscreen, scented moisturizer and scented sanitizer in the car. Use them frequently especially when the SO is in the car. She even uses them when in my car. It helps to cover up the other scents until I can shower.

Was there no PM offered?Well after an oily massage, I'm sure to have a "sore neck" and reach for the Ben Gay. That overpowers any stink from a massage parlor, the SO stays a mile away once she gets a wiff.

Vintage68
05-17-21, 22:02
Travelling this area, read couple of reviews of Muzzey and decided to try, How busty and how was the service, I like busty girl, made an appointment for Yuyu (or Yoyo), as described she really has busty tits and skinny pretty young Asian girl, do an hour, Unexpected massage was very good, after flip ask for extra menu, offered BBBJ and UTC allowed, grabbed and sucked her busty tits for a while then she sucked my cock and balls, So nice experience, cleaned and. 8 tipped, thanks for sharing the reviews and I liked Yoyo's busty tits!When was this? A report posted on 29 Apr 21 said she left and went to Florida, and won't be back.

Qfck2001
05-17-21, 23:51
I haven't seen her in her new location, but will be willing to give her a try. How was she in Wakefield (looks / service), also where in Salem is she now? It's close to me.

LB.Saw her last week and she's at least 60. CFS were available but I didn't partake, rooms with thin wall and not going up to the ceiling, tons of noise from the street. She does lock the doors tho.

KatSuno1492
05-18-21, 15:14
When was this? A report posted on 29 Apr 21 said she left and went to Florida, and won't be back.The 4/29 report was for LB Wellness, this is Lex Muzzey. I can definitely confirm YuYu is still there.

Belerian
05-18-21, 20:02
Ventured to Mt Auburn st to check out Angela's new place. I called beforehand but no answer. Went to the door and rang the bell about 3 times. No one answered. This was around 11 am. Not sure what the deal is. Anyway I was feeling chippy so went to Waverly and tried my luck. Beautiful medium height Ch girl answers and is available. Her name was Winnie? Beautiful in so many ways all natural no tattoos, natural honey pie. Got a soft massage which was really nice. Flipped and asked for everything. Had all the equipment I needed with me so she never left. Multiple positions, including incredible C B J in 6 9, dirty talk, really dirty talk, and finished with some kissing and a pop on her front. . 6 / 1. 4 damage. No mask enforcement in sight.

At DBoy she had pretty nice C natural fun bags that flopped around and were very sensitive to some twist and slap play.I went today and drew the same girl (idk if she said Wendy of Winnie). She asked me what I wanted before I even started to get undressed. I opted for a BJ-same damage really at. 5 / 1. 4 but I was in a rush and it was my first time there. Nice sensual soft massage and then C B J, tits out, roaming and F I V.

Ill definitely be going back, especially knowing the full menu now LOL.

Jared260
05-18-21, 23:42
Saw her last week and she's at least 60. CFS were available but I didn't partake, rooms with thin wall and not going up to the ceiling, tons of noise from the street. She does lock the doors tho.Wendy / Linda age is 56 this year.

Sebastian6
05-19-21, 08:13
BBBJs are commonly available at Jade in Medford, although the women are older, probably all in their 50's at least. They will bring out the saran wrap at first, but if you indicate you don't want to use it, they don't argue. Usually runs $100 tip. Can also get 4-handed there, that includes more than just the massage. The massages are actually fairly good too.

NorthOfTown
05-19-21, 10:38
I am aware of Muzzey and the wonderful talent there. Also aware of School St. But does anyone know about Zen in Lexington? It might be nice to have another option in this wonderful town.

Stay safe.

North.

BunnyMeat
05-19-21, 11:46
I am aware of Muzzey and the wonderful talent there. Also aware of School St. But does anyone know about Zen in Lexington? It might be nice to have another option in this wonderful town.

Stay safe.

North.No chance of anything there. It's 95% female clientele.

HappyDave
05-19-21, 14:59
No chance of anything there. It's 95% female clientele.The alphabet spas were 95% female clientele and it was a hot bed of FS girls for the guys that went. Right in the middle of soccer mom suburbia.

STDKing
05-19-21, 17:53
The alphabet spas were 95% female clientele and it was a hot bed of FS girls for the guys that went. Right in the middle of soccer mom suburbia.What is an alphabet spa?

BunnyMeat
05-19-21, 19:27
The alphabet spas were 95% female clientele and it was a hot bed of FS girls for the guys that went. Right in the middle of soccer mom suburbia.Unfortunately it's not the case here.

RedSand1644
05-19-21, 21:05
New girl Mindy at "flower spa" cute- nice massage. Have been coming here for years. House fee. 5/. 6. Can tip most girls there to have clothes come off after more than one visit. Have not looked for extras. Always had a great time. Girls usually into it.

RedSand1644
05-19-21, 21:08
H / g not sure why I went. Massage was pretty good- tease was really great. No rehusó ask in HJ. A bit UTC action. That's it. Would not repeat.

WalthamKid
05-19-21, 21:34
I'm not usually a FS guy. Last couple of years just the happy ending places around tham and H20 town. I have a question. Which is the better option, waltham woburn dedham hotel girls or one of the FS AMPs in H20?

BunnyMeat
05-19-21, 23:02
The parlor at the old Cherry Blossoms location in Waltham is up and running. 2 not so young ladies there. Seem to be OK looking.

Jimmy Pratt
05-19-21, 23:14
You are like the amazing Kreskin. I drove by yesterday and saw a small "open" sign and a partially propped-open door. I had to do a double-take (not a great idea while driving). I was actually on my way to 1060 for a pretty good session with Julia. Wondered aloud whether it was re-opening with a different management / talent. You answered the question.

BTW, Julia at 1060 is one of the cutest providers ever, and does a great job. However, she wouldn't even discuss lifting the shirt and showing me her spinner body at all. She has excellent English, and gives a great massage. The HE technique could use a little work, but got the job done.

JP.

The parlor at the old Cherry Blossoms location in Waltham is up and running. 2 not so young ladies there. Seem to be OK looking.

Jared260
05-19-21, 23:40
The parlor at the old Cherry Blossoms location in Waltham is up and running. 2 not so young ladies there. Seem to be OK looking.Reorganized management but getting back on the tracks.

Dirk Ming
05-20-21, 00:16
I called in the morning and asked for 1 hr appointment with Summer. When I rang the door bell, Angela pulled me in and walked me to the massage room. She was cute so I didn't ask for Summer. This place has become more like a brothel now. No massage whatsoever. She took me for TS which I enjoyed very much. We came back to the room and we started with foreplay. She asked me if I brought a condom and I said no. Then she went out and returned with some Saran Wrap. She put Saran Wrap on the junior and we did 69. For the main event, she tried to put two layers of Saran Wraps on me. I stopped her because there was no way I was doing her with plastic films. I put my clothes on and went to the next door convenience store to get some protection. The store clerk knows what's going on and gave me a grin when I was leaving the store. Back to the room and the action went well with CG and climax in Mish. So if you are going here and want to partake in FS, then don't forget to Bring Your Own Condom. Damage 7 + 1. 6.

HappyDave
05-20-21, 07:25
What is an alphabet spa?Two spas owned by the same person, non Asian in a strip mall in Norwood and the other in Stoughton if I remember. Names were really long so we called them Alphabet. They were regular type spas with women going for regular women type things. Several of the girls put out FS to guys, Gina in particular. Some of the others just did HJ service and a little bit of bait and switch. But you got in my game Gina your world got rocked. Place got busted big time. You did have to call for appointments owner started to get irritated we all used the same fake names.

TheGreatOne22
05-20-21, 07:53
Looking for a quality Rim Job.

Someone other than Shu, McKenna, Kiki, & June. All these gals are great, but variety is the spice of life. Not super picky, not really into big girls, love Brazilians, but don't discriminate. Boston / North preferably. Any any and all information greatly appreciated.

CrazyDragon
05-20-21, 08:40
BBBJs are commonly available at Jade in Medford, although the women are older, probably all in their 50's at least. They will bring out the saran wrap at first, but if you indicate you don't want to use it, they don't argue. Usually runs $100 tip. Can also get 4-handed there, that includes more than just the massage. The massages are actually fairly good too.There are two Jades in Medford. Is this the one on Main Street? TIA.

Sebastian6
05-20-21, 10:04
There are two Jades in Medford. Is this the one on Main Street? TIA.The one on Main Street.

Mattis1775
05-20-21, 12:24
I called in the morning and asked for 1 hr appointment with Summer. When I rang the door bell, Angela pulled me in and walked me to the massage room. She was cute so I didn't ask for Summer. This place has become more like a brothel now. No massage whatsoever. She took me for TS which I enjoyed very much. We came back to the room and we started with foreplay. She asked me if I brought a condom and I said no. Then she went out and returned with some Saran Wrap. She put Saran Wrap on the junior and we did 69. For the main event, she tried to put two layers of Saran Wraps on me. I stopped her because there was no way I was doing her with plastic films. I put my clothes on and went to the next door convenience store to get some protection. The store clerk knows what's going on and gave me a grin when I was leaving the store. Back to the room and the action went well with CG and climax in Mish. So if you are going here and want to partake in FS, then don't forget to Bring Your Own Condom. Damage 7 + 1. 6.Last thing you want is their neighbors knowing what's going on. It's a matter of time before LEO goes in. Careful out there.

No Cheater
05-20-21, 15:18
BTW, Julia at 1060 is one of the cutest providers ever ...

JP.Jimmy thanks for the heads up on Julia. You should definitely also check out the new girl Michelle at Eastern too. I saw her today when I was visiting Ella and she is really beautiful. And young. Less than 30. A great addition to the talent at Eastern. Can't wait to go back to try her services.

BigIrishBalls
05-20-21, 17:36
Met with Lucy in Wilmington, hr massage and a table shower for. 7. Offered shower for before or after massage and opted for before. Table shower was really nice, cleaned up everywhere real good. Lady that did the shower was not Lucy though, back to the room and Lucy strolls in. Late 40's but in good shape with a beautiful round ass that I squeezed the entire time. Plenty of ass and taint play reaching between to play with the jewels. Flipped over, reached up and undid her bra and she laughed and said I was crazy but didn't stop me. Nice c's with long nips. Then on to the main event, he that was amazing, brought me to the edge and slow released me. Haven't had a he like that in a long time. Jackhammer lube seems to be the norm. Cleaned me up at the 40 minute mark and insisted I finish the rest of my time with massage. Almost fell asleep multiple times I was so relaxed. Left a. 7 tip and it was never even counted. Such a great experience, would definitely repeat.

ThizzleHats
05-20-21, 18:14
Lots of very positive reports of a former employee of Muzzey now working out of Weymouth at a great new location so thought I'd give it a try.

Easy appointment setup by text message. Location on a main drag but easy parking in their own lot and not too many neighbor lookie lous. But if you're the "park down the street" kind you might find it a bit more difficult. No parking on this main thoroughfare.

Got the half hour and the location is okay. Nothing especially above and beyond your typical AMP, the building is more like a house and the massage rooms have gabled ceilings. Decent light touch massage, used lotion and oil, and man does she pay attention to the crack. That might be your preference or not but if you like it, she's very accommodating at attending to the back door.

Flip gave your standard HJ with UTC up top and she does have nice little cherry bomb nipples on smaller boobs which I liked. Little scar like some had said on her abdomen. Asked for an expanded menu and didn't seem like anything but an HJ was available. She has a really friendly demeanor and pretended to get into it which was pretty nice.

Actually went back a second time to see if more was available with more visits but was shut down again. Over all I'd say its slightly better than your run-of-the-mill HJ place, but no menu or really anything super remarkable except for an above average attitude. Got my wondering why people are saying "ATF. " Guess if you never really tried for more. Wouldn't avoid it, but I'm not scheduling any more visits any time soon. If you're in Weymouth and just want a standard HJ I'd recommend it.

Dirk Ming
05-20-21, 22:02
Last thing you want is their neighbors knowing what's going on. It's a matter of time before LEO goes in. Careful out there.I know. And the place is right on the corner of traffic lights. There was a red light and the cars were lined up when I rang the door bell and was waiting for the door to open. Could feel all the people watching me from their cars.

Gianni Versace
05-20-21, 23:47
I've been going to 9081 provider for a long time, same experience, if you want an okay massage and extras, its reliable.Samysmyth Clear your mailbox. I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Todas
05-21-21, 01:48
I know. And the place is right on the corner of traffic lights. There was a red light and the cars were lined up when I rang the door bell and was waiting for the door to open. Could feel all the people watching me from their cars.Next time use the back door. And don’t advertise yourself, buying condoms next door is a rookie mistake. Come prepared and read past reviews on a place.

LicknItGood200
05-21-21, 10:29
What's up in Boston? I'm making a trip and was wondering what the situation is like? 18 months ago I was hitting an upstairs spot on Stuart and Harrison. Very sexy lady maybe late 30's and attractive. She would lock the door slowly and allowed DATY, nude massage with HE.

JoeKool
05-21-21, 14:11
I was going to write a review thinking I had discovered a rare big titty Asian named Tina at Oasis earlier this week. After finding this, I think I just misheard her name. Tina, Gina, whatever. Awesome rack.

Was in brook and stopped by beacon to see Gina. Very beautiful and young and a definite D cup. . 6 for the HR, good massage, teasing was ok. Was hesitant to let the girls out but and then back and forth was kinda ruining the mood but she let me undo the bra and let them out and boy was it worth it. Lots of moaning and slow strokes, plenty of attention to the boys and taint and good finish. Hot towel. 4 and out the door.

DeviousDavid
05-21-21, 14:39
I've been consistently going to Asian Wellness on Conifer Hill. It's always consistent with a good HE. Never seen anyone other than a single older woman in there, but if you're hard up she provides ample teasing and a nice finish.

I wanted to expand a bit and thought about hitting up Blue Sky in Danvers, but when I went to look for reviews I noticed most of the threads were deleted. Something I'm missing? --Dave.

Vintage68
05-21-21, 15:00
Met with Lucy in Wilmington, hr massage and a table shower for. 7. Offered shower for before or after massage and opted for before. Table shower was really nice, cleaned up everywhere real good. Lady that did the shower was not Lucy though, back to the room and Lucy strolls in. Late 40's but in good shape with a beautiful round ass that I squeezed the entire time. Plenty of ass and taint play reaching between to play with the jewels. Flipped over, reached up and undid her bra and she laughed and said I was crazy but didn't stop me. Nice c's with long nips. Then on to the main event, he that was amazing, brought me to the edge and slow released me. Haven't had a he like that in a long time. Jackhammer lube seems to be the norm. Cleaned me up at the 40 minute mark and insisted I finish the rest of my time with massage. Almost fell asleep multiple times I was so relaxed. Left a. 7 tip and it was never even counted. Such a great experience, would definitely repeat.Is Lucy and other girls here actually Thai or Chinese? Thanks.

STDKing
05-21-21, 15:02
Is Lucy and other girls here actually Thai or Chinese? Thanks.All Chinese: also they advertise a lot, with not much subtlety.

Joe Fish
05-21-21, 17:41
Lots of very positive reports of a former employee of Muzzey now working out of Weymouth at a great new location so thought I'd give it a try.

Easy appointment setup by text message. Location on a main drag but easy parking in their own lot and not too many neighbor lookie lous. But if you're the "park down the street" kind you might find it a bit more difficult. No parking on this main thoroughfare.

Got the half hour and the location is okay. Nothing especially above and beyond your typical AMP, the building is more like a house and the massage rooms have gabled ceilings. Decent light touch massage, used lotion and oil, and man does she pay attention to the crack. That might be your preference or not but if you like it, she's very accommodating at attending to the back door.

Flip gave your standard HJ with UTC up top and she does have nice little cherry bomb nipples on smaller boobs which I liked. Little scar like some had said on her abdomen. Asked for an expanded menu and didn't seem like anything but an HJ was available. She has a really friendly demeanor and pretended to get into it which was pretty nice.

Actually went back a second time to see if more was available with more visits but was shut down again. Over all I'd say its slightly better than your run-of-the-mill HJ place, but no menu or really anything super remarkable except for an above average attitude. Got my wondering why people are saying "ATF. " Guess if you never really tried for more. Wouldn't avoid it, but I'm not scheduling any more visits any time soon. If you're in Weymouth and just want a standard HJ I'd recommend it.Great report, Thizzle. Whereabouts in Weymouth is this place? I'm from Rockland so the area is familiar to me. Have you tried Green Ocean in Abington off of Rte. 18. I went there yesterday and had a great time. Very sensual masseuse who's name escapes me but I will return soon and hopefully see her again and let you know her name if she's still there.

CamelToe Guy
05-21-21, 18:53
Not 266 the other one. Stopped in the girl who came out was hot 30-40's nice body face, etc. She was in middle of session asked me to wait a minute but took this kid who arrived just after me and brought him to a room He was probably a regular so I get it. It seems 3 women work there. The owner yu yu (small, chubby, older) The really hot one was Lisa I believe and The one I had was Tina thin but attractive probably 30's, sweet disposition. Really good massage which I actually wanted. HJ sitting with excellent prostate massage. Access upstairs only. I asked for a more extensive menu but was denied. She did say maybe next time. I will keep you posted.

ThizzleHats
05-21-21, 19:44
Great report, Thizzle. Whereabouts in Weymouth is this place? I'm from Rockland so the area is familiar to me. Have you tried Green Ocean in Abington off of Rte. 18. I went there yesterday and had a great time. Very sensual masseuse who's name escapes me but I will return soon and hopefully see her again and let you know her name if she's still there.Down the street from BJ's. Not aware of a "Green Ocean" in Abington. I've been to the Oriental whatever place in Abington. It was meh, just a HE. Smashed the fuck out of my wheels on their hidden curb though.

DBucketz
05-21-21, 20:53
Pretty much what the title says. Looking for a decent massage & better services. Looking for younger looking Asians 20's-30's in the Revere, Lynn, Danvers, Peabody, Saugus area. Read a couple of posts, can't really decide on where to go.

Dirk Ming
05-21-21, 21:34
Next time use the back door. And dont advertise yourself, buying condoms next door is a rookie mistake. Come prepared and read past reviews on a place.Roger that.

STDKing
05-21-21, 22:05
Pretty much what the title says. Looking for a decent massage & better services. Looking for younger looking Asians 20's-30's in the Revere, Lynn, Danvers, Peabody, Saugus area. Read a couple of posts, can't really decide on where to go.Know any good north shore places? Happy to trade info.

DeviousDavid
05-21-21, 22:12
Pretty much what the title says. Looking for a decent massage & better services. Looking for younger looking Asians 20's-30's in the Revere, Lynn, Danvers, Peabody, Saugus area. Read a couple of posts, can't really decide on where to go.Looking for the same. Am going to try a few spots out over Memorial Day Weekend. Shot you a PM.

--Dave.

DBucketz
05-22-21, 02:25
Pretty much what the title says. Looking for a decent massage & better services. Looking for younger looking Asians 20's-30's in the Revere, Lynn, Danvers, Peabody, Saugus area. Read a couple of posts, can't really decide on where to go.If anyone could point me to which ones they think is best that'd be great. DMs open.

I've also lurked awhile back and read of a spot in Salem. If anyone can help me out on that too, that would be great!

Azn Lvr
05-22-21, 08:33
When do you guys think masks are coming off providers in Mass parlors?

Do you think some towns are going to continue to require them after the state doesn't?

(What about W-tham? Haha).

SimpleThings
05-22-21, 10:04
If you want a good massage, go see Tracy. She's awesome, works out the knots and does a good massage. Rough on the eyes but you will leave happy. Will stimulate your prostate if you ask, follows directions well, but is just a standard HE. Again, if you want a good massage with a smile at the end, go see her. A granny, nothing extra offered, I don't think you'd want it honestly, but worth it for a massage and a release.

EnygmaLover
05-22-21, 11:09
Are there any places or providers around here that offer reliable full body-to-body nuru massages? I've wanted to have one for ages but the last one I had was in another state, so I don't know where to look around here.

Preferably relatively close (maybe a mile or two away at most) to the T train lines, since I don't drive and Uber / Lyft are pretty unreliable these days. I prefer places that allow walk-ins, but I understand that's not always an option. And if they also do FS, that's a pleasant bonus.

Thanks in advance!

BunnyMeat
05-22-21, 12:05
Are there any places or providers around here that offer reliable full body-to-body nuru massages? I've wanted to have one for ages but the last one I had was in another state, so I don't know where to look around here.

Preferably relatively close (maybe a mile or two away at most) to the T train lines, since I don't drive and Uber / Lyft are pretty unreliable these days. I prefer places that allow walk-ins, but I understand that's not always an option. And if they also do FS, that's a pleasant bonus.

Thanks in advance!Montreal would be your best bet.

EnygmaLover
05-22-21, 12:32
Montreal would be your best bet.So. Not within walking distance of the T.

Yello Tail
05-22-21, 16:48
Montreal would be your best bet.Nanuet NY would be closer than Montreal.

Sounds
05-22-21, 16:52

Do you think some towns are going to continue to require them after the state doesn't?

(What about W-tham? Haha).Some are already off.

HappyDave
05-22-21, 17:02

(What about W-tham? Haha).For a couple months now. Seems these girls have a nice health system. In April or March I forget had JuJu and one other at Main. We confirmed with each other fully vaccinated and masks came off after that. Same with several girls since. Not all but most it seams. 29th is the big day for all this crap in MA anyway.

KapitanKool
05-22-21, 20:13
Next time use the back door. And dont advertise yourself, buying condoms next door is a rookie mistake. Come prepared and read past reviews on a place.Planning to visit next week. Does Angela give any kind of massage or am I better of getting 30 minutes and 160 for FS?

KapitanKool
05-22-21, 20:17
BBBJs are commonly available at Jade in Medford, although the women are older, probably all in their 50's at least. They will bring out the saran wrap at first, but if you indicate you don't want to use it, they don't argue. Usually runs $100 tip. Can also get 4-handed there, that includes more than just the massage. The massages are actually fairly good too.Does Sally give BBBJ? She has always insisted on a condom or saran wrap.

Dirk Ming
05-22-21, 22:36
Planning to visit next week. Does Angela give any kind of massage or am I better of getting 30 minutes and 160 for FS?I recommend 1 hr because 30 minutes is too short for a thorough TS and all the activities in the room. She may begin to rush you off and you only save 20 bucks for 30 minute massage. I never got rushed and she co-operated well for all the activities. As a bonus she gave me a standing shower after we were done. And please bring a condom with you and don't do stupid shit like I did by not bringing a condom with me.

AmpExplorer
05-23-21, 11:05
I recommend 1 hr because 30 minutes is too short for a thorough TS and all the activities in the room. She may begin to rush you off and you only save 20 bucks for 30 minute massage. I never got rushed and she co-operated well for all the activities. As a bonus she gave me a standing shower after we were done. And please bring a condom with you and don't do stupid shit like I did by not bringing a condom with me.It's been awhile since I had a decent TS experience. The RI AMPs in the past glory days have set the standard for expectations. A visit to Orlando a couple of years ago was a bucket list type experience which I will not expect with nuru body wash / massage and "play". My last TS was in Wilmington. It was a decent TS by "MA standards" if there ever are? Watertown I have yet to venture I will consider if I want FS.

Here is a new abbreviation? MBJ?

Friend in FL told me about "masked " service and his HE included "mask" as the cover for his BJ. Doesn't sound comfortable but he was oiled up.

Cheers.

Mmaddmann
05-24-21, 08:47
Arlington. Saw Lucy this week. Very limited English. She uses a phone translator. She told me that all managers have changed. Used to be Cee Cee or Candy.Too bad- I loved Candy's attitude and enthusiasm. Anyone know if she has re-surfaced?

AlexMcConney
05-24-21, 10:52
Does anyone have any legit information about which girl has a proper Bush? If it turns out true will report back. Thank you!

Aardvarks
05-24-21, 15:02
The parlor at the old Cherry Blossoms location in Waltham is up and running. 2 not so young ladies there. Seem to be OK looking.CB I popped in and wasn't overly impressed with the talent. Two girls. One older one younger. Both a little bigger than I was looking for. Popped into Angela's new spot in Watertown and miraculously drew her. The place is nice and quiet. She recognized me. Had a great time. She just knows what I want and how to massage me and push my buttons. If I can get her every time I would prob just not go anywhere else. She's so cute and in amazing shape.

JakeMonger
05-24-21, 16:30
Thai massage chain (who knew those existed), visited the Dedham location. Strictly legit and knew that going in. Saw Uma, fantastic massage and would recommend it for anyone looking for a real good therapeutic massage. That is all. Now, back to being a creep.

Jimmy Weed
05-24-21, 18:08
Does anyone have any legit information about which girl has a proper Bush? If it turns out true will report back. Thank you!Every Chinese AMP has what your looking for. You must not be looking very hard. Try 114X Hancock 2nd floor in the Q.

Jim Mack
05-24-21, 22:33
Too bad- I loved Candy's attitude and enthusiasm. Anyone know if she has re-surfaced?She called me recently and said she was at 140 Main in Waltham.

Vintage68
05-24-21, 22:53

(What about W-tham? Haha).Some allow you to remove while in the room and others won't. Eastern in Waltham won't allow it, at least as of two weeks ago. 1060 allowed it on the flip when I was there with one of the providers.

Jim Mack
05-25-21, 08:03
Jimmy thanks for the heads up on Julia. You should definitely also check out the new girl Michelle at Eastern too. I saw her today when I was visiting Ella and she is really beautiful. And young. Less than 30. A great addition to the talent at Eastern. Can't wait to go back to try her services.She is very cute! I met her over the weekend. Limited English, but fun.

KatSuno1492
05-25-21, 13:10
She called me recently and said she was at 140 Main in Waltham.140 Main St Waltham doesn't exist. It goes from 138 to 144.

Jim Mack
05-25-21, 16:44
140 Main St Waltham doesn't exist. It goes from 138 to 144.You're right Kat. Should've been Moody Street.

Rito1
05-25-21, 17:58
I saw an ad and read a review that it was a FS joint. They don't take walk ins (so they say) you must have an appointment. I made one for 30 min later for a 4 hand. I was given the address of the apartment building. As I drove up looking for a place to park I see a family of 4 going into the building. I park and walk up to the locked doors and looked at the bells but they all have normal names. So I text and ask what bell to ring. She tells me and I ring it and they quickly buzz me in. I was met by a cute girl that I did not get her name. She had me take off my shoes in the hall and lead me to the restroom to wash my hands. She then brings me into the room and asked me if I wanted it soft, medium, or hard? I told her medium and she leaves as I undress. Another girl enters. Her name was Michelle. She was tiny no ass and little nips wearing just a short nightgown. Then instead of the first girl coming back another one comes in. Her name was Lily. She was more normal looking body wise. She was wearing a small little dress. They start with the 4 hand massage Lily is definitely better then Michelle. On the flip they ask if I want everything. I said sure. They took turns riding me for a few. At one point Lily was riding my cock and Michelle was feeding me her tits. Lily was trying to get me to cum. Then Michelle said I know what will make you cum. So she jumped up and sat on my face. Well she was right because about a minute later it happened. I did enjoy myself. I don't get to the Revere area to often but if I was out that way I would repeat.

$100 = house (4 hand / 2 girls).

$120 = for extras (for each girl).

Sometimes you got to splurge.

I did get my full hour + 3 minutes.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/7581.html

KatSuno1492
05-25-21, 18:56
Some allow you to remove while in the room and others won't. Eastern in Waltham won't allow it, at least as of two weeks ago. 1060 allowed it on the flip when I was there with one of the providers.Hmmm I treat mine like it's part of my clothing. It always comes off with everything else. The only times I've had to put it back on were after the flip. For some providers, to do a BJ they want one of us to wear a mask. Which, of course, doesn't make sense to prevent the spread.

KatSuno1492
05-25-21, 18:58
You're right Kat. Should've been Moody Street.Sorry, I'm still a bit confused. 140 Moody is the Enterprise car rental place.

Hanging Out
05-25-21, 19:13
I've been checking out a few of the adds on RR and was wondering if anyone had any information on the hotel incalls. Was looking at one In Brain t but these make me a little nervous. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Eagle7412
05-25-21, 19:56
You're right Kat. Should've been Moody Street.Hi Guys.

140 is Enterprise Rent A Car.

Do you think she could be at 139 which is Bao Bao.

BunnyMeat
05-25-21, 22:31
Sorry, I'm still a bit confused. 140 Moody is the Enterprise car rental place.Perhaps he was talking about 140 Prospect.

Joe Bujian
05-25-21, 23:41
Perhaps he was talking about 140 Prospect.That would be 141 Prospect. It's on the odd side of the street. Eastern is on the even side, 60.

DownWind
05-26-21, 07:44
I've been checking out a few of the adds on RR and was wondering if anyone had any information on the hotel incalls. Was looking at one In Brain t but these make me a little nervous. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!In the past I used to meet Back Page ladies in Hotel's and always felt more secure then an apartment. The walk of shame can be a bit awkward but really not a big deal especially if you know the layout.

Jim Mack
05-26-21, 08:53
That would be 141 Prospect. It's on the odd side of the street. Eastern is on the even side, 60.And there is a car rental place at 140 and a massage parlor next door to it, you'll know which door to go in.

Yello Tail
05-26-21, 12:26
And there is a car rental place at 140 and a massage parlor next door to it, you'll know which door to go in.139 Moody St Unit 3 has a bodywork shop. Seems to have mixed reviews.

RKitG
05-26-21, 13:02
Little help? Sorry guys, I have tried, really really tried, but still can't come up with results. Been all thru this forum and used search multiple times multiple ways, and tried other typical sites for possible listings etc etc. But no luck finding out Angela's new place on Mt Auburn. I'm assuming from the jest of this forums postings she left another place in Watertown, and seems the best info I can put together is. Now in a newer place just outfitted on Mt Auburn, but for the life of me can't find a specific reference so I can try and make an appointment. Any specific help would be very much appreciated. DM's ok if its to be keep on the quiet side. I know I am not a senior member and all, but I do try and have contributed when I can. Thanks in advance.

JohnGlobalCorp
05-26-21, 16:17
I saw an ad and read a review that it was a FS joint. They don't take walk ins (so they say) you must have an appointment. I made one for 30 min later for a 4 hand. I was given the address of the apartment building. As I drove up looking for a place to park I see a family of 4 going into the building. I park and walk up to the locked doors and looked at the bells but they all have normal names. So I text and ask what bell to ring. She tells me and I ring it and they quickly buzz me in. I was met by a cute girl that I did not get her name. She had me take off my shoes in the hall and lead me to the restroom to wash my hands. She then brings me into the room and asked me if I wanted it soft, medium, or hard? I told her medium and she leaves as I undress. Another girl enters. Her name was Michelle. She was tiny no ass and little nips wearing just a short nightgown. Then instead of the first girl coming back another one comes in. Her name was Lily. She was more normal looking body wise. She was wearing a small little dress. They start with the 4 hand massage Lily is definitely better then Michelle. On the flip they ask if I want everything. I said sure. They took turns riding me for a few. At one point Lily was riding my cock and Michelle was feeding me her tits. Lily was trying to get me to cum. Then Michelle said I know what will make you cum. So she jumped up and sat on my face. Well she was right because about a minute later it happened. I did enjoy myself. I don't get to the Revere area to often but if I was out that way I would repeat.

$100 = house (4 hand / 2 girls).

$120 = for extras (for each girl).

Sometimes you got to splurge.

I did get my full hour + 3 minutes.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/7581.htmlI like this sounds really good.

This requires verification.

Wiseass
05-26-21, 17:57
Little help? Sorry guys, I have tried, really really tried, but still can't come up with results. Been all thru this forum and used search multiple times multiple ways, and tried other typical sites for possible listings etc etc. But no luck finding out Angela's new place on Mt Auburn. I'm assuming from the jest of this forums postings she left another place in Watertown, and seems the best info I can put together is. Now in a newer place just outfitted on Mt Auburn, but for the life of me can't find a specific reference so I can try and make an appointment. Any specific help would be very much appreciated. DM's ok if its to be keep on the quiet side. I know I am not a senior member and all, but I do try and have contributed when I can. Thanks in advance.Did you Search Angela? Did you read my Post on May 13th? Apparantly Not!
I consolodated several Posts from other Members in my Post with the Information you seek. Just missing the Phone Number which is an easy Google Search.
Good Luck!

FenWay9216
05-26-21, 20:49
Well looks like everyone favorite from 59 Codd days is now doing outcalls but for GPS prices. She has exceeded my price point so if anyone wants her real phone number that so many of the "special friends" on here have and keep to themselves thinking they are a selective few hit me up DM. If you have a similar spinner you'd like to share cool but not necessary. This doesn't mean she will answer and / or see you but this is her real deal number and she loves money for all you big timers.

MoreBJs
05-26-21, 22:58
Did you Search Angela? Did you read my Post on May 13th? Apparantly Not!
I consolodated several Posts from other Members in my Post with the Information you seek. Just missing the Phone Number which is an easy Google Search.Good Luck!Check #5396 Massholes post and post around it.

SofaKingFast
05-27-21, 01:30
I like this sounds really good.

This requires verification.Well I have never had the 4 hands, I have been offered before. I'm happy to see what the pricing is though. I have had sessions with everyone there including the mamasan.

The best was the first session that I had with a beautiful girl named Amy. She was by far the prettiest, but unfortunately she has been shuffled off to somewhere else.

I was with the mamasan the time after that and she was decent. She did do a BBBJ and offered beds, but I asked for the rubber.

Hooked up with Michelle as well, and that was a lot of fun due to her weighing maybe 80 lbs. But it's kinda gross too, cause she has no tits and possibly implants cause what is there feels like kinda hard. Her ass has zero meet on it.

Have been with Lilly / Maria. She is cute, but she was rushing me last time and it was annoying.

And then this Monday after a bizarre interaction with a girl I had lined up, I decided to hit this AAMP again. I text mamasan if there was anyone new there and she said yes, but it was Michelle again. It was still a good time and I asked her to do BBBJ for me. She said it was $20, I said sure. She did it for about 1 minute and refused to continue and moved on to sex. She offered that as BBFS, but I had her get a rubber. She was having a hard time getting me to bust, so she tried giving me a hand job. I let her try that for a minute and then went back to mish. We did several positions and she was starting to rush me, so eventually I pulled the condom off and busted all over her. That red dress taking most of it, along with her belly.

Each session has been $200 total. Sometimes mamasan takes $. 6 and then tip is $1. 4 or mamasan takes. 8 and tip is 1. 2.

TomThumb1
05-27-21, 05:12
Anybody visit Lucky in Kenmore Sq? Niko is great but how about the others?

Annderson
05-27-21, 07:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TomThumb1
05-27-21, 07:52
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has been to lucky spa in Kenmore. I have been a couple of times and saw Niko. She is great, but I was wondering how the other girls are.

BostonTrent
05-27-21, 09:09
Lots of street construction around 1060, so just thought I would put out a heads up. All around the entrance and has been going on a few days.

Of course, where there is construction, there are popo detail assignments for the safety of the public.

Plemo
05-27-21, 09:11
Recently visted Lisa at C & are. It had been awhile. Excellent medium message, nice tease, nice finish. UTC around and under the hardware. Overall a good standard experience.

4 for hh /. 6 tip.

BigPrik
05-27-21, 10:16
Anyone know if this place is just a HJ or if more is on the table?

ThizzleHats
05-27-21, 10:18
Well looks like everyone favorite from 59 Codd days is now doing outcalls but for GPS prices. She has exceeded my price point so if anyone wants her real phone number that so many of the "special friends" on here have and keep to themselves thinking they are a selective few hit me up DM. If you have a similar spinner you'd like to share cool but not necessary. This doesn't mean she will answer and / or see you but this is her real deal number and she loves money for all you big timers.What she do and how much?

Wiseass
05-27-21, 12:51
Anyone know if this place is just a HJ or if more is on the table?Convenient Location, Easy Parking, Clean and Home-like Interior, Average at Best Massage, Young Pretty Girl, and HJ Only. Very Firm on Her Limits.

If You decide to Visit and Obtain More, Post a Review. The Odds are you won't!

Mattis1775
05-27-21, 20:05
Well I have never had the 4 hands, I have been offered before. I'm happy to see what the pricing is though. I have had sessions with everyone there including the mamasan.

The best was the first session that I had with a beautiful girl named Amy. She was by far the prettiest, but unfortunately she has been shuffled off to somewhere else.

I was with the mamasan the time after that and she was decent. She did do a BBBJ and offered beds, but I asked for the rubber.

Hooked up with Michelle as well, and that was a lot of fun due to her weighing maybe 80 lbs. But it's kinda gross too, cause she has no tits and possibly implants cause what is there feels like kinda hard. Her ass has zero meet on it.

Have been with Lilly / Maria. She is cute, but she was rushing me last time and it was annoying.

And then this Monday after a bizarre interaction with a girl I had lined up, I decided to hit this AAMP again. I text mamasan if there was anyone new there and she said yes, but it was Michelle again. It was still a good time and I asked her to do BBBJ for me. She said it was $20, I said sure. She did it for about 1 minute and refused to continue and moved on to sex. She offered that as BBFS, but I had her get a rubber. She was having a hard time getting me to bust, so she tried giving me a hand job. I let her try that for a minute and then went back to mish. We did several positions and she was starting to rush me, so eventually I pulled the condom off and busted all over her. That red dress taking most of it, along with her belly.

Each session has been $200 total. Sometimes mamasan takes $. 6 and then tip is $1. 4 or mamasan takes. 8 and tip is 1. 2.This place sounds like fun. I have to give it a try. Thanks for the Intel. I will definitely report once I visit.

Mattis1775
05-27-21, 20:10
If you guys ever venture out to Wrentham, hit up 45 South. Simple little massage parlor, in the square. Girls are nice. English is fairly good. Usual pricing. Straight HJ with no extras. Massage is actually very good. But, it's a nice HJ, where experience counts. I've hit several AMPs in the past two months and the HJ feels like a training session. Good spot in you're in the Foxboro area. Have fun.

SofaKingFast
05-28-21, 02:50
This place sounds like fun. I have to give it a try. Thanks for the Intel. I will definitely report once I visit.It certainly can be. Just be warned to sit your standards low. The place is pretty run down, and while there is no terrible smells or trash everywhere, I can imagine some people taking issue.

If you can deal with below average massage and being a bit rushed, it is certainly fun stopping by every few weeks and seeing who mamasan offers to you. All the women have been in their 40's or younger if I had to guess.

SteveLynch123
05-28-21, 07:59
Hey guys just a head's up. Gina at Oasis very popular and she's raising access to the girls. She's gorgeous but be prepared for up sell.

PoorBill
05-28-21, 08:19
Well looks like everyone favorite from 59 Codd days is now doing outcalls but for GPS prices. She has exceeded my price point so if anyone wants her real phone number that so many of the "special friends" on here have and keep to themselves thinking they are a selective few hit me up DM. If you have a similar spinner you'd like to share cool but not necessary. This doesn't mean she will answer and / or see you but this is her real deal number and she loves money for all you big timers.I try to see her every 6 weeks or so. She has different AMP locations that we have met. We met once at a casino, she likes casinos and doggy LOL. Not sure what prices are gps but I've been giving her the same for over a year now. Sometimes a little gift too. I know she prefers utr but I also know she's got a lot of admirers.

BigPrik
05-28-21, 09:11
Convenient Location, Easy Parking, Clean and Home-like Interior, Average at Best Massage, Young Pretty Girl, and HJ Only. Very Firm on Her Limits.

If You decide to Visit and Obtain More, Post a Review. The Odds are you won't!Haha I think you're right in that I won't decide to visit, just a HJ isn't really my thing. Thank you for the thorough answer though!

Dominor1
05-28-21, 09:14

This requires verification.Went yesterday and I can confirm everything in the original post. I declined 4 hand, so just had Amy. Young, fun, attractive girl. 60 house 1. 2 for extras. PM if you want to know more.

SofaKingFast
05-28-21, 09:39
Went yesterday and I can confirm everything in the original post. I declined 4 hand, so just had Amy. Young, fun, attractive girl. 60 house 1. 2 for extras. PM if you want to know more.Was not super pleased when I returned there Monday and drew Michelle, but if Amy is back then I think I'll plan another visit.

Mattis1775
05-28-21, 12:17
If you guys ever venture out to Wrentham, hit up 45 South. Simple little massage parlor, in the square. Girls are nice. English is fairly good. Usual pricing. Straight HJ with no extras. Massage is actually very good. But, it's a nice HJ, where experience counts. I've hit several AMPs in the past two months and the HJ feels like a training session. Good spot in you're in the Foxboro area. Have fun.Correction - 42 South St.

MarriedTom, clear your inbox. It's full.

LookOut12
05-28-21, 15:15
Hey guys just a head's up. Gina at Oasis very popular and she's raising access to the girls. She's gorgeous but be prepared for up sell.How much of an up sell? I saw her in November or so, got UTC for 40 + 40 or 40+60, can't recall.

EnygmaLover
05-29-21, 11:33
Real quick: I'm going to be in Chelsea either this evening or Sunday. I've never really been up there, so does anyone know if there are any decent providers there that I could see after I finish the event I'm going to?

FS and / or body-to-body rubs are preferred but I'll take anything if it's a good time. I'm really touch-deprived and am therefore not particularly picky.

Also doesn't have to be Asian, but I figured I'd just post this in this thread instead of spamming both Massage topics.

SteveLynch123
05-29-21, 11:44
How much of an up sell? I saw her in November or so, got UTC for 40 + 40 or 40+60, can't recall.She's now wanting 100 roses after house fee for access upstairs. Too much.

TomThumb1
05-29-21, 14:13
Looking for older providers. I know most are 40-50's, looking for definite 50-60's.

Grtalmty1
05-29-21, 17:37
I visited Boston monthly pre-covid and made a personal trip July timeframe. Travel is about to pick back up and I am racking my brain trying to remember the AMP and provider I found in July. I had a few beers at a bar outside of Fenway and then walked to the AMP. Had to be buzzed in and go upstairs, down a hallway / office area that was being remodeled. The provider had a tribal type tattoo just above her puss. Any idea on 1) the name of the AMP 2) the providers name 2 b) is she still there? I know this is a fuckin long shot but figured I'd ask.

SlowMo
05-29-21, 18:59
I stopped by Thai Wellness in Wilmington not too long ago. The only lady there was well into her 50's and not particularly good looking. I stayed to try the massage and the table shower. The shower was thorough and enjoyable. The spa itself is nice looking, clean, and spacious, but you might find the entrance a bit conspicuous since you have to walk past other businesses and it faces the main road. The massage was OK: more effective than a mere laying of the hands, but just a little to brusque and cross-wise with the muscles to be memorable. I don't know why so many therapists insist on rolling the muscles sideways like they are plucking guitar strings rather than going length-wise. Do any of you actually enjoy that? With her near useless English I was unable to correct that awful habit so I let it go. She had a reasonable if unimaginative handshake that got the job done. Having zero interest in her looks I have no idea if anything else is available. I will not be a frequent flyer. Might be a good place to stop post-gym or sports for the included shower. 70 + 40.

SM.

SlowMo
05-29-21, 19:15
I recently called School st in Lex where I sometimes stop for Coco's truly therapeutic back walk massage. I was told she no longer works. Whether she's retired or has moved on to another location, I don't know. For my taste, that was the best massage anywhere. She will be missed. If you have more details, please share.

SM.

KatSuno1492
05-29-21, 20:42
I don't know why so many therapists insist on rolling the muscles sideways like they are plucking guitar strings rather than going length-wise.The fascia is the connective tissue in the muscle. Like gristle in steaks. In general, if it gets too tight it can pull the muscles in warped ways. Myofascial release covers some techniques to go not only with but against the muscle grain to free up that tissue. Swedish massage is the most common set of massage techniques that goes with the grain, to help stretch the muscle and help with blood flow.

If you feel pain from them going against the grain, you can say "ow" and they should back off, at least in the amount of pressure. "ow" and flinching are universal signs that they need to adjust. A good therapist will use several modalities to work around a painful / tight area to loosen it up, then can tackle it more directly with less pain. In my experience, average- to lower-quality therapists will usually stop working the painful area and just move on.

Lennox65
05-30-21, 05:41
I visited Boston monthly pre-covid and made a personal trip July timeframe. Travel is about to pick back up and I am racking my brain trying to remember the AMP and provider I found in July. I had a few beers at a bar outside of Fenway and then walked to the AMP. Had to be buzzed in and go upstairs, down a hallway / office area that was being remodeled. The provider had a tribal type tattoo just above her puss. Any idea on 1) the name of the AMP 2) the providers name 2 b) is she still there? I know this is a fuckin long shot but figured I'd ask.Lucky Spa.

xx5 Beacon St.

Boston MA 02215.

(617)xxxx838.

Could be this one. This is literally right around the corner from Fenway. No idea about the provider though.

MilkFiending
05-30-21, 09:13
Are there any spas or massage parlors that offer waxing / grooming services that you know of? + extras would be nice, would love to know some of your favorites and reviews.

Grtalmty1
05-30-21, 10:37
Lucky Spa.

665 Beacon St.

Boston MA 02215.Looked at the street view on Google and this is definitely the place. Appreciate it! If anyone happens to know the provider please let me know.

Rito1
05-30-21, 11:12
Real quick: I'm going to be in Chelsea either this evening or Sunday. I've never really been up there, so does anyone know if there are any decent providers there that I could see after I finish the event I'm going to?

FS and / or body-to-body rubs are preferred but I'll take anything if it's a good time. I'm really touch-deprived and am therefore not particularly picky.

Also doesn't have to be Asian, but I figured I'd just post this in this thread instead of spamming both Massage topics.You might want to look in Revere. Many ads for girls there. If you don't know it is only a 2-15 minute drive to Revere depending on what area of Chelsea you are in.

HappyDave
05-30-21, 11:19
Lucky Spa.

665 Beacon St.

Boston MA 02215.Did it have a table shower. Right behind Unos restaurant on the Brookline side would be lucky only regular spa in the area with a shower and known for FS which I assume you had by saying where the tattoo was. Two old nasty haggs and one from reports MILF type. I got the haggs both times I showed and walked for better options elsewhere and more convenient than the city.

KatSuno1492
05-30-21, 12:12
Lucky Spa.

665 Beacon St.

Boston MA 02215.

(617) 859-8838.

Could be this one. This is literally right around the corner from Fenway. No idea about the provider though.That's more than likely the case, and if so the provider was most likely Linda, she has that tattoo. Other than her and Niko there's occasionally someone else (Lulu, I think)? But I haven't seen her.

Grtalmty1
05-30-21, 12:41
That's more than likely the case, and if so the provider was most likely Linda, she has that tattoo. Other than her and Niko there's occasionally someone else (Lulu, I think)? But I haven't seen her.Perfect! Can't wait to pay her a return visit!

DownForKitty
05-30-21, 12:53
Gentleman.

I'm planning a overnight Boston trip for myself and am slightly overwhelmed by the choices. It's slim pickings where I hail from. I typically hit the casinos in ct for my Asian fetishes but with this trip figured I'd book a hotel near / in China town (walking distance) and sample as much as I can. Rubmaps shows like 5-6 AMPs at same address on Harrison st? Is this true? Are they worth the time? Yes I plan to do the reading in the forums but sometimes straight up asking is best. I'm hoping for multiple AMP visits and some Latina or other exciting takeout back to my room so if any mongers have good intell on both fronts it's much welcomed! Stay safe.

Dfk.

FenWay9216
05-30-21, 16:33
I try to see her every 6 weeks or so. She has different AMP locations that we have met. We met once at a casino, she likes casinos and doggy LOL. Not sure what prices are gps but I've been giving her the same for over a year now. Sometimes a little gift too. I know she prefers utr but I also know she's got a lot of admirers.Yeah she always looks great bent over that table!

DownWind
05-30-21, 20:21
The fascia is the connective tissue in the muscle. Like gristle in steaks. In general, if it gets too tight it can pull the muscles in warped ways. Myofascial release covers some techniques to go not only with but against the muscle grain to free up that tissue. Swedish massage is the most common set of massage techniques that goes with the grain, to help stretch the muscle and help with blood flow.

If you feel pain from them going against the grain, you can say "ow" and they should back off, at least in the amount of pressure. "ow" and flinching are universal signs that they need to adjust. A good therapist will use several modalities to work around a painful / tight area to loosen it up, then can tackle it more directly with less pain. In my experience, average- to lower-quality therapists will usually stop working the painful area and just move on.I get a legit massage regularly, last week, without a mask. I noticed the theripst watching my facial expressions and compared to when I wore a mask, she was much more intuned to my pain level. This Covid period has been very tough on the best of the therapists as they have been missing the feedback of your reactions. Thank heavens for little things.

Neddd
05-31-21, 00:37
I stopped by Thai Wellness in Wilmington not too long ago. The only lady there was well into her 50's and not particularly good-looking.

SM.I can sympathize with you, There were too many times that I drew an older, dumpy, unattractive masseuse. Why are they working there? There are other just massage-type places that they can work at. Yes on the surface it's supposed to be a "Massage" but they intend to give extras but how many want extras from a frumpy, old lady? I don't get it. I guess the logic is that as long as there is a release the customer is happy but for many, it sucks to give up the $ for something unsatisfying. Perhaps we should treat it as a restaurant and when your order comes out different than what you hoped for, simply send it back.

Jared260
05-31-21, 02:30
She's now wanting 100 roses after house fee for access upstairs. Too much.This is a recurring theme on all forums: mongers overpaying drives the prices. And there's always three main arguments: 1) supply and demand / let the market set the price, 2) keep a set price scale so that regular monger community can afford the hobby, and 3) it's a free country I'll spend my money however I want / I don't care about the money as long as I get what I want / fuck you guys. The reality in the working world bounces around among all three. Who hasn't overpaid on occasion either unintentionally, or to a regular ATF or strategically when grooming for future visits? And, who doesn't know that others have paid way less for the same thing you paid much more for? And who after a run of older, tired MPs hasn't, by contrast, thought some more pretty young thing wasn't worth the extra. By contrast. One mongers Michelin 3-star is another mongers IHOP. In this case at Oasis, it's a matter of taste and probably contrast. Young, no kid, spinner, traveling playmate type—-No. Younger than the tired, veteran MPs, carrying some post-baby weight all around, not the stereotypical A / B upstairs and flatback bottomside, a certain kind of face that appeals to some— Yes. Do you see it all?—-2-3 minutes during the greeting for the face, followed by the lights going down so low you can hardly see the floor, then the world through the face hole while the imagery fills your head until the flip and the last few minutes of glory time. Strong massage though which is refreshingly different. Now, is that worth the price of a good oil change with a new filter and 6 quarts of 5-40 w breakdown resistant synthetic oil from a professional? Maybe, maybe not. Who's to say?

Jared260
05-31-21, 02:45
I visited Boston monthly pre-covid and made a personal trip July timeframe. Travel is about to pick back up and I am racking my brain trying to remember the AMP and provider I found in July. I had a few beers at a bar outside of Fenway and then walked to the AMP. Had to be buzzed in and go upstairs, down a hallway / office area that was being remodeled. The provider had a tribal type tattoo just above her puss. Any idea on 1) the name of the AMP 2) the providers name 2 b) is she still there? I know this is a fuckin long shot but figured I'd ask.You definitely stumbled into Lucky in Kenmore with the proverbial three sisters, and drew Linda. Lately, as the sisters age, there has been a fair amount of complaining on this and other forums about grannies at this AMP, and mongers walking out after being surprised after walking in without appointments. Age is relative, hell if you're in your 60's and 70's and spending your retirement on the hobby, visiting these gals might be like being serviced by your daughters. But it's true, the physical changes the come with age are hard for them to avoid, as is being road-worn and tired from years and years on the trail. And, what also comes with age is having just about seen it all and knowing what to do with it.

Grtalmty1
05-31-21, 08:16
You definitely stumbled into Lucky in Kenmore with the proverbial three sisters, and drew Linda. Lately, as the sisters age, there has been a fair amount of complaining on this and other forums about grannies at this AMP, and mongers walking out after being surprised after walking in without appointments. Age is relative, hell if you're in your 60's and 70's and spending your retirement on the hobby, visiting these gals might be like being serviced by your daughters. But it's true, the physical changes the come with age are hard for them to avoid, as is being road-worn and tired from years and years on the trail. And, what also comes with age is having just about seen it all and knowing what to do with it.Thanks everyone for confirming. If anyone knows happens to know other places in the area that offer BBFS with some consistency I'd definitely be interested in knowing. Thanks again for the assist in finding Linda!

Wiseass
05-31-21, 12:16
Convenient Location, Easy Parking, Clean and Home-like Interior, Average at Best Massage, Young Pretty Girl, and HJ Only. Very Firm on Her Limits.

If You decide to Visit and Obtain More, Post a Review. The Odds are you won't!

Haha I think you're right in that I won't decide to visit, just a HJ isn't really my thing. Thank you for the thorough answer though!

Any younger, attractive providers or just a good massage? Thnks.PadMe5, I believe I already answered Your Question. Please Clear your Inbox, so I can answer you!

SamysMyth
05-31-21, 12:35

This requires verification.Sounds like 128 Shirley Rev. Been many times, mileage varies with provider. Reliable and pre covid moderate cost. Typical AMP, they must of liked you!

Sounds
05-31-21, 13:46
I can sympathize with you, There were too many times that I drew an older, dumpy, unattractive masseuse. Why are they working there? There are other just massage-type places that they can work at. Yes on the surface it's supposed to be a "Massage" but they intend to give extras but how many want extras from a frumpy, old lady? I don't get it. I guess the logic is that as long as there is a release the customer is happy but for many, it sucks to give up the $ for something unsatisfying. Perhaps we should treat it as a restaurant and when your order comes out different than what you hoped for, simply send it back.The option for working at a "just massage-type place" is probably not an option. Those places require a massage license for the masseuse. An Asian bodywork place does not.

Being close to retirement age, older is not an issue for me. Yes, all things being equal, younger is better, but one of my favorite women is in her 60's. Gives a great massage and really know what she is doing with the extras. Some of the best sex I have had at an AMP. There is something to be said for older experienced women.

If you want hot and young, always exceptions, but generally an AMP is not somewhere you should be looking.

OldtimerMa
05-31-21, 16:35
That's more than likely the case, and if so the provider was most likely Linda, she has that tattoo. Other than her and Niko there's occasionally someone else (Lulu, I think)? But I haven't seen her.Speaking of Niko at Lucky, is that same Niko who was barebacking everyone at Forever Young many moons ago? In fact, Lucky is the parlor where Forever Young relocated from Arlington.

KintaroOe20
05-31-21, 16:54
Been a fan of these places for years. So difficult to find now in South Shore area, but did after some searching. Went to places in Quincy and Braintree. They keep moving to avoid LEO I guess.

I just went for the 6th time and no way going back. I wanted to try a few times before I decided to post.

They promise there are 2 girls available, but when I go there's only one. 4 times she was pretty enough so I went fine. Might as well. Other 2 times I passed. Those ones nothing sexy about them.

The person sending the messages promised no rushed time and Nuru massage.

Nuru massage? Are you serious I thought??

Too good to be true. Not anywhere close to being Nuru. I pay for 1 hour, but everytime rushed out after 10 min. I pay for an hour and expect to have fun.

Even when I opted for the 30 min it was no different.

Always rushed after 10 min. 15 min was the longest with the girl. Sucks because I'm still in the moment and they keep saying "Done yet?" or "You cum. No more. ".

Which is BS since I was never close to finishing.

The Quincy location (Newbury) closed again.

Braintree was at Rockdale, but moved to Wood Rd.

The advertisement (text message) this time said young Azn college girls available. Yes, complete lie. She was in 40's.

Though when I saw she had a sexy MILF look so figured maybe this one would be fun. Started off great, but after 10 min that was it. I didn't even finish. She had annoyed look because I wasn't done in 10 min. That is a mood killer when you're rock hard having fun & thinking finally everything going well.

The AAMP's never used to be like back in the early to mid 2000's. What happened?

Anyway, total disappointment and not repeating.

I'll stick to the AMP's contacts I have, but the list getting shorter and shorter due to them moving, etc. Need to find new places.

Will have to travel around more.

If others had success at these places then you're lucky.

KintaroOe20
05-31-21, 17:11
Well looks like everyone favorite from 59 Codd days is now doing outcalls but for GPS prices. She has exceeded my price point so if anyone wants her real phone number that so many of the "special friends" on here have and keep to themselves thinking they are a selective few hit me up DM. If you have a similar spinner you'd like to share cool but not necessary. This doesn't mean she will answer and / or see you but this is her real deal number and she loves money for all you big timers.Hey man. I used to hit this place, but can't remember a Selena. Too many similar names to remember. Did she ever go by the name Cici??

Just wondering if same girl.

Thanks.

Neddd
05-31-21, 17:36
If you want hot and young, always exceptions, but generally an AMP is not somewhere you should be looking.Apparently so and to each their own. I too had a favorite provider that gave a really nice massage and even better HE, she wasn't the youngest but certainly not the age of my grandmother. If I find a place with younger providers I'll visit but I'll no longer stay if the masseuse or (bodyworker) is too old.

ReadyFreddy316
05-31-21, 19:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CowDown
05-31-21, 23:47
An update on folk's favorite big-titty Yuyu. Word is she's leaving sometime in the middle of June, so get your time in while you can.

SteveLynch123
06-01-21, 07:49
Hey guys does anyone know where Summer of 1060 went? If not, know of anyone like her? Fun, sensual, friendly, and cute.

Choir Boy
06-01-21, 10:14
I can sympathize with you, There were too many times that I drew an older, dumpy, unattractive masseuse. Why are they working there? There are other just massage-type places that they can work at. Yes on the surface it's supposed to be a "Massage" but they intend to give extras but how many want extras from a frumpy, old lady? I don't get it. I guess the logic is that as long as there is a release the customer is happy but for many, it sucks to give up the $ for something unsatisfying. Perhaps we should treat it as a restaurant and when your order comes out different than what you hoped for, simply send it back.The odd part is that the people who post the ads for these places know exactly what we want. We want the fake models they post in the ads.

FenWay9216
06-01-21, 11:54
Hey man. I used to hit this place, but can't remember a Selena. Too many similar names to remember. Did she ever go by the name Cici??

Just wondering if same girl.

Thanks.Could be, they all use many names.

FenWay9216
06-01-21, 12:24
Went to the Revere Aamp listed on Shirley ave. It actually is around the corner. New as soon as I walked in it was a mistake but of course the little head was leading the charge. Place was run down and had an unpleasant smell. Paid the 60, Michelle was the girl. Literally lightly tapped my body for about minutes and said flip. She asks what I want and I say all. Pay 1.2 and she strips. Well I can't believe what I saw. As said before she really is like 80 pounds. Crazy looking stretch marked stomach and what seems to be implanted a cups? With nipples that look like skin tags. She starts with a HE and at this point I just want out. Closed my eyes and thought about Gina Gerson, popped and got the hell out of there. On the way out saw another girl a bit on the heavy side and not so cute. In and out in 15. Damn little head. Too each his own but I will not be repeating.

KintaroOe20
06-01-21, 14:17
Does anyone know if Gina still works at Water street location?

Not the one across from the bank. The other one near playground.

I saw her there awhile ago, but not recently.

The same cute little Gina who used to be at 1147 with Lily. Those were great times.

JCarve
06-01-21, 14:26
[Deleted by Admin]

Todas
06-01-21, 16:36
You definitely stumbled into Lucky in Kenmore with the proverbial three sisters, and drew Linda. Lately, as the sisters age, there has been a fair amount of complaining on this and other forums about grannies at this AMP, and mongers walking out after being surprised after walking in without appointments. Age is relative, hell if you're in your 60's and 70's and spending your retirement on the hobby, visiting these gals might be like being serviced by your daughters. But it's true, the physical changes the come with age are hard for them to avoid, as is being road-worn and tired from years and years on the trail. And, what also comes with age is having just about seen it all and knowing what to do with it.Thought they closed? Did they reopen?

Sounds
06-01-21, 19:38
Apparently so and to each their own. I too had a favorite provider that gave a really nice massage and even better HE, she wasn't the youngest but certainly not the age of my grandmother. If I find a place with younger providers I'll visit but I'll no longer stay if the masseuse or (bodyworker) is too old.Yes I would probably pass if she was the age of my grandmother as well. But in my case she would be pushing 100! .

Mattis1775
06-01-21, 21:36
Went to the Revere Aamp listed on Shirley ave. It actually is around the corner. New as soon as I walked in it was a mistake but of course the little head was leading the charge. Place was run down and had an unpleasant smell. Paid the 60, Michelle was the girl. Literally lightly tapped my body for about minutes and said flip. She asks what I want and I say all. Pay 1.2 and she strips. Well I can't believe what I saw. As said before she really is like 80 pounds. Crazy looking stretch marked stomach and what seems to be implanted a cups? With nipples that look like skin tags. She starts with a HE and at this point I just want out. Closed my eyes and thought about Gina Gerson, popped and got the hell out of there. On the way out saw another girl a bit on the heavy side and not so cute. In and out in 15. Damn little head. Too each his own but I will not be repeating.That's interesting as there are mixed reviews. But, I guess it depends on your taste. 120 and you only opted for the HE without going inside her? Or, was she asking for more money? I'm starting to second guess this place. Thanks for the intel.

Cookie Lover
06-01-21, 23:09

I saw her there awhile ago, but not recently.

The same cute little Gina who used to be at 1147 with Lily. Those were great times.She was there about a month ago. I had a great time with her. As far as I know doubles as mamasan.

Ggwpx
06-02-21, 00:30

I saw her there awhile ago, but not recently.Quincy used to be good before pandemic. I think Gina does not work there anymore. I haven't seen her in a while. Prob relocated to somewhere else.

SofaKingFast
06-02-21, 01:13
Went to the Revere Aamp listed on Shirley ave. It actually is around the corner. New as soon as I walked in it was a mistake but of course the little head was leading the charge. Place was run down and had an unpleasant smell. Paid the 60, Michelle was the girl. Literally lightly tapped my body for about minutes and said flip. She asks what I want and I say all. Pay 1.2 and she strips. Well I can't believe what I saw. As said before she really is like 80 pounds. Crazy looking stretch marked stomach and what seems to be implanted a cups? With nipples that look like skin tags. She starts with a HE and at this point I just want out. Closed my eyes and thought about Gina Gerson, popped and got the hell out of there. On the way out saw another girl a bit on the heavy side and not so cute. In and out in 15. Damn little head. Too each his own but I will not be repeating.This is a very accurate description of Michelle. She truly does seem to have implants which bring her to an A cup. The only upside to getting her is you can have her wrap her legs and arms around you while you're standing and you can fuck the shit out of her while you're lifting her up. Makes you feel like a porn star.

My recommendation for anyone who goes there is to call ahead and ask if Amy is working. She's by far the cutest.

As for the place, it is certainly a dump, and while the place may not smell like roses, it is also not overly offensive. I think it smells like your typical run down apartment.

Mattis1775
06-02-21, 05:59
Only Japan can offer the full Nuru experience. I haven't found any place in America that comes close to it. Japan's Soapland's bathrooms are designed for such act, nice hot bath with a rubber bed to slip and slide. I frequent this place way too often. But, I always left satisfied! Perhaps California has something close to it. But, always wished there was a Soapland type of place here.

Been a fan of these places for years. So difficult to find now in South Shore area, but did after some searching. Went to places in Quincy and Braintree. They keep moving to avoid LEO I guess.

I just went for the 6th time and no way going back. I wanted to try a few times before I decided to post.

They promise there are 2 girls available, but when I go there's only one. 4 times she was pretty enough so I went fine. Might as well. Other 2 times I passed. Those ones nothing sexy about them.

The person sending the messages promised no rushed time and Nuru massage.

Nuru massage? Are you serious I thought??.

BobbyJenks83
06-02-21, 08:12
I typically like the non-AMP scene better, but it was my birthday and I wanted some fun. Stopped by an AMP on Central St in Milford yesterday. Greeted by a short, younger (30's?) woman with a decent chest who led me by the hand into the room. Paid and laid down. Gave the standard leg touch and the tease started almost immediately and I knew I was going to leave happy. Was working on my back and she got up on the table and stradled my head. With a little egging on she started grinding on the back of my head. Got down and started focusing on legs / butt. Not too long after that she indicated that prostate was on the menu, so I took it. She gloved up and went to town. Gave me a reach around at the same time and I didn't last too long after that, but she kept going. She was soo enthusiastic about it, I actually had to ask her to stop. All this was before the flip. After, she immediately went back to work with a valiant effort to get me to pop again. UC below was granted and encouraged, as was FIV. From the way she gripped my hand between her, seemed like she really got into it and enjoyed it. Seemed like more might be on the menu if I had asked, but I was content. I let her go for at least another 20 minutes like that and then had her stop. Cleaned me up, then gave me a nice scalp massage.

Gave me a final cleanup and then I was out. Was there for the full hour. Total damage was. 60 to the house and while she never made any mention of tip (at any point), I tipped her another. 60 for her efforts. She seemed happy with this. English wasn't great, I think she said her name was Missy. Would def repeat if in the mood.

Jared260
06-02-21, 10:52
Thought they closed? Did they reopen?They closed for a while during early the Covid lockdown, then gradually reopened with good Covid precautions that followed public health recommendations. The three sisters are working.

Todas
06-02-21, 12:02
Just popped in to see how the talent was and got Wendy, a beautiful short woman late 20's I'd say. Great ass and nice full c cups.

Got the hour and she was great. First 20 min massage then CBJ, daty, 69 then doggie, cg, rcg and finally finished in the bag. Afterwards a finish up massage and out the door. Great way to start the day.

KintaroOe20
06-02-21, 12:58
I'm sure you guys have been here, but thought I'd drop my experience.

This one is located on Winter St.

3 and at times 4 nice ladies there. They rotate.

Lucky, Angela, Coco and forget the 4th.

I tried all 4 during my visits.

Went during a quiet time and had 4 hand massage.

That is great. Nothing out of this world, but got to choose later on which one liked.

Lucky is the best looking. Skinny, cute and pretty. Just English minimal. She has beautiful soft skin and love seeing her. Slow and sexy HJ. Smells great and just the feel of her silky skin gave me a rock hard chorizo. Just she's obsessed with the masks.

Angela is also skinny and nice looking. Her arms are a little hairy though. Not going to complain. I can get past that since it's not too bad. Small B's. Feel nice and taste good.

The one I can't remember nothing special. Just ok.

Coco is a bit more curvy. Not fat, but not skinny either. Great big natural tatas.

Even though I'm more attracted to Lucky, Coco I see when I feel crazy. Gives me a good tit job. Talks dirty to me in Chinese. Love that. Such a turn on.

Her tits got nice and oily and blew like a fountain.

I do like the 4 hands, but at times just want to focus on one. All are great, sweet and pretty. They look young, but probably mid 30's.

On a scale for my own preference on looks.

Lucky = 8.5.

Angela = 7.

Coco = 5/6.

Unknown girl = 5.

Jaristas
06-02-21, 13:51
Went to the Revere Aamp listed on Shirley ave. It actually is around the corner. New as soon as I walked in it was a mistake but of course the little head was leading the charge. Place was run down and had an unpleasant smell. Paid the 60, Michelle was the girl. Literally lightly tapped my body for about minutes and said flip. She asks what I want and I say all. Pay 1.2 and she strips. Well I can't believe what I saw. As said before she really is like 80 pounds. Crazy looking stretch marked stomach and what seems to be implanted a cups? With nipples that look like skin tags. She starts with a HE and at this point I just want out. Closed my eyes and thought about Gina Gerson, popped and got the hell out of there. On the way out saw another girl a bit on the heavy side and not so cute. In and out in 15. Damn little head. Too each his own but I will not be repeating.Almost drove down. I guess not.

AmpExplorer
06-02-21, 15:40
Only Japan can offer the full Nuru experience. I haven't found any place in America that comes close to it. Japan's Soapland's bathrooms are designed for such act, nice hot bath with a rubber bed to slip and slide. I frequent this place way too often. But, I always left satisfied! Perhaps California has something close to it. But, always wished there was a Soapland type of place here.Hope to visit Asia someday but my best experience was in Florida.

RTF in Orlando' AMP in Kissimmee on "John young" . Had table shower where the woman actually got undressed lathered me up then lathered herself up with soap and suds then rubbed all over me. It was simply a once in a lifetime experience it got better after the ts! . actually I went back again the next day. When I hear you won the super bowl what are you doing next! I am going to Disney. Brings a smile to my face every time.

GaryOfNYC
06-02-21, 15:45
Speaking of Niko at Lucky, is that same Niko who was barebacking everyone at Forever Young many moons ago? In fact, Lucky is the parlor where Forever Young relocated from Arlington.Yup she is still violently squatting on member's members. Big stomach, perverse and a great lay.

EasiePeasie
06-02-21, 19:24
My recommendation for anyone who goes there is to call ahead and ask if Amy is working. She's by far the cutest.

As for the place, it is certainly a dump, and while the place may not smell like roses, it is also not overly offensive. I think it smells like your typical run down apartment.I had replied to a member last fall of my two disappointing visits, where each time I drew an older chunky or fat provider. The MMS was hotter. I had vowed to never return unless staffing much improved. Based on the positive report of Amy, I called yesterday and a younger sounding woman said she had not heard of Amy, so I'm still waiting for confirmation that the rotating talent has improved.

Regarding the apartment, it is similar in looks to other AAMPs, such as Green Ox and the defunct 11 Edinboro in CT. One positive is that both times the MMS offered use of the shower before or after. If you do go, if the same MMS as a couple years ago, she does a cop check at the door.

Grizwooos
06-02-21, 21:21
Well looks like everyone favorite from 59 Codd days is now doing outcalls but for GPS prices. She has exceeded my price point so if anyone wants her real phone number that so many of the "special friends" on here have and keep to themselves thinking they are a selective few hit me up DM. If you have a similar spinner you'd like to share cool but not necessary. This doesn't mean she will answer and / or see you but this is her real deal number and she loves money for all you big timers.Definitely an ATF. Couple years ago she came to my office and I banged her on my conference table and then over my desk LOL. Poorbill is right, she loves being pounded doggy! Unfortunately I only had the 59 number when she sold the place to Sunny. Stoked to hear she is still around and doing outcall. Sending DM ASAP!

Joe Bujian
06-02-21, 21:37
Hope to visit Asia someday but my best experience was in Florida.

RTF in Orlando' AMP in Kissimmee on "John young" . Had table shower where the woman actually got undressed lathered me up then lathered herself up with soap and suds then rubbed all over me. It was simply a once in a lifetime experience it got better after the ts! . actually I went back again the next day. When I hear you won the super bowl what are you doing next! I am going to Disney. Brings a smile to my face every time.If you are looking abroad, you can definitely get a genuine, top of the line nuru in Switzerland and it is perfectly legal. You cannot touch the girl but she uses almost every bit of her body on you. Last time when I got back to my hotel I discovered one eye was full of blood from a burst vein. That HE is now my gold standard for intensity and have not matched it since.

Trailman44
06-02-21, 23:10
I saw a post a while back requesting information about Northshore AMPs. Following is a list of places I have been in the last year. Some places don't want to be reviewed and I respect that. I would suggest just going out and trying a few. I have developed a good connection at several places. It may take a visit or two establish that connection but it is worth it.

Wake. Albion Street: Couple of times in the last year. Standard Service. Could be more on the table but hasn't happened for me.

Wake. Main Street: Awesome massage. Doesn't like reviews, will repeat.

Wake. Main Street towards Melrose: Great massage. Doesn't like reviews, will repeat.

Wake. Water Street: Good massage. Standard Service.

Tham. Linden: Good massage, many reviews here, consistent with those reviews / expectations.

Peabody. Lotus: Was one of my regulars for a few years. Strictly legit last couple of visits, will keep trying every 6 or so months as the ladies are really nice.

Peabody. Blue Sky: Awesome massage. Doesn't like reviews, will repeat.

I respect the requests if they ask not to be reviewed. If you are looking for more info send me a DM.

BTW. Some of these places have their own price structure that doesn't necessarily fall in line with what other places request or what the going rate is. Personally, I am fine with that as services / age are dramatically different than other places I have experienced and they have been well established for years at these rates. I am not a haggler and have had long term success at a couple of these places.

Sounds
06-02-21, 23:11
Have a friend that says she is interested in opening a shop with a couple of other girls. She asked for suggestions around Boston for a safe area to open the shop. I am a Central MA guy so no idea. Suggestions here or PM welcome.

She would definitely be worth a visit if she opens. Around 40, but looks under 30.

Thanks.

Jimmy Pratt
06-02-21, 23:52
Went back again today and saw Cindy. She was actually alone in the shop, so I lucked out that she was open. More than one phone call came in just after our session began. You can search my last post, as the service and quality were the same again. This time, she offered the mouth option and at first I accepted. But the saran wrap came out, and I changed my mind. For the record, she wanted 120 but quickly corrected to 100. Either way, I'm not that interested if it's saran. A new / good surprise today was that prostate play is an option, and she's actually quite good at it. I couldn't last very long even if I tried. Highly recommend her, even for regular HE since the massage is also very good especially if you enjoy back-walking or her up on the table using knees. Sounds like the other gal being off today was an unusual occurrence. One day I'll have to sample the other one.

JP.

Mattis1775
06-03-21, 06:46
Have a friend that says she is interested in opening a shop with a couple of other girls. She asked for suggestions around Boston for a safe area to open the shop. I am a Central MA guy so no idea. Suggestions here or PM welcome.

She would definitely be worth a visit if she opens. Around 40, but looks under 30.

Thanks.Brookline is good, depending on the rent is a good start. Low key, no trouble and a couple of AMPs already exist on Beacon. Allston / Brighton, you'll get the professionals and the college students.

Mattis1775
06-03-21, 07:08
I had replied to a member last fall of my two disappointing visits, where each time I drew an older chunky or fat provider. The MMS was hotter. I had vowed to never return unless staffing much improved. Based on the positive report of Amy, I called yesterday and a younger sounding woman said she had not heard of Amy, so I'm still waiting for confirmation that the rotating talent has improved.

Regarding the apartment, it is similar in looks to other AAMPs, such as Green Ox and the defunct 11 Edinboro in CT. One positive is that both times the MMS offered use of the shower before or after. If you do go, if the same MMS as a couple years ago, she does a cop check at the door.That's probably the other girl saying that so she can get the business. Probably Michelle. LOL. That, or they already rotated.

LicknItGood200
06-03-21, 08:24
Googled and then called the spa at 7 am And got an answer. Anna said come over to the spot in 15 minutes and she would be ready. Arrived and made my way to the second floor and was buzzed in. 50 for the hhr and 75 per hr so I chose 50 so as we turned to enter the room I massage her booty. Nice 40-late 40's with fairly firm c cups and not so flat ass. Got ready and she entered so we begin face down with the usual rub from the back to the feet for 10 minutes and I roamed over her legs and booty over the top of her yoga pants which fit quite nice. Flipped then negotiated for fully nude at 80 then DATY at 100. She locked the door and I lapped her up flicking that clit until she bucked and quivered. She gave me the thumbs up then it was my turn. Tried for FS and CBJ again but it was a no go. She stroked it pretty nice but I had to slow her down and hit the base with some pull. She was good with instructions and had her translator there too. Finished up with the hot towels and wipe down and she told me to ask for her when I came back.