PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

HighAmperage
11-30-20, 23:08
I had read recently about 363 and how there had been some spinners there but most recently they had left and some "older" ladies were now at this shop. I dropped by yesterday to see if Thanksgiving had brought new talent. I was pleasantly surprised by Jessica who was thin with a great rack but taller that what I would call a spinner. I got a great massage and a great tease. She is worth your while, I can promise. There was another new girl there but it got busy and I did not see her. Senior members can PM me for details.

North.If this is the same Jessica from pre-COVID, her massage skills are beyond reproach. And her other skills are pretty good too.

HighAmperage
11-30-20, 23:09
I had read recently about 363 and how there had been some spinners there but most recently they had left and some "older" ladies were now at this shop. I dropped by yesterday to see if Thanksgiving had brought new talent. I was pleasantly surprised by Jessica who was thin with a great rack but taller that what I would call a spinner. I got a great massage and a great tease. She is worth your while, I can promise. There was another new girl there but it got busy and I did not see her. Senior members can PM me for details.

North.If this is the same Jessica from pre-COVID, her massage skills are beyond reproach. And her other skills are pretty good too.

NorthOfTown
11-30-20, 23:26
If this is the same Jessica from pre-COVID, her massage skills are beyond reproach. And her other skills are pretty good too.They are in a very distinctive place.

Diego0500
12-01-20, 02:03
I was in the area the other day so I decided to drop in and check this place out. I was met at the door by a 40-50 year old lady with a nice body and a nice face. I took the half which was 50. When I first laid down on the table she did cover me up with a blanket, which wasn't a good sign, but she had no problem with me rubbing her leg and even with the blanket she wasn't shying away from my ass or inner thigh area. The massage was pretty good for an AMP, probably one of the best I've had. She never asked me to flip but she did mention when we got to 10 minutes left, so I assume she wanted me to initiate it. After the flip she did have me put my mask back on, and she had hers on the entire time. After the flip she immediately asked if I wanted "that" rubbed, with a point, and got right down to business. The rub was slow with plenty of attention paid to the entire area. She had no problem with OTC touching down below but nothing up top and nothing was coming off, and with the mask I'm not sure if anything else is on the menu. There was no discussion of tip but I ended up leaving another 50. The entrance is in the front right on a pretty major road.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bts/d/west-newton-spa-grand-opening-in-newton/7229650212.html

RoadWarrior182
12-01-20, 10:30
Had some extra time recently and decided to see what was open and available. Just so happened Ella was available. I've seen her more than a few times and she said come right on in as it is slow. It was so slow that I get there and she starts in on how I should do 2 girls because it is so slow. I was going to do an hour at $60 to the house which I had already paid when she started in on the "You do two girl" in her busted English. I ended up agreeing to 2 girls for 30 minutes with $100 tip done deal and she brought in a new girl "Angela" not the infamous one. A new 20 to 40 something but very attractive. Once they started the massage there was no pretences and you really can't call it a massage as it was 4 hands rubbing everywhere with special attention immediately to my crack, taint, balls, and Jr. I don't mind the oil or lotion they use so they lathered me up and went to town. On my stomach lasted all of 10 minutes then they had me flip. Angela started rubbing and pinching my nipples which I had her immediately stop. I did rub them some OTC and I did not pursue anything more. I know Ella and she knows me so while Angela concentrated on my balls and Jr, Ella started in on the prostate. I think she's pretty good. Have had better, have had worse. Either way this went on for a bit with Ella doing some nice dirty talk until the proverbial HE. All in all a great visit and I will return for more at a later date.

DotHill
12-01-20, 11:51
It was a while since my last visit and since I read that Angela was still there I was hopping to see her, she was not there and I choose Kiki.

The soft touch was there and it made me feel comfortable, the 30 min went flying but I was happy at the end.

The other girls at the desk had nice peaches so I might ask for her next time.What was on the menu?

BunnyMeat
12-01-20, 18:04
I was in the area the other day so I decided to drop in and check this place out. I was met at the door by a 40-50 year old lady with a nice body and a nice face. I took the half which was 50. When I first laid down on the table she did cover me up with a blanket, which wasn't a good sign, but she had no problem with me rubbing her leg and even with the blanket she wasn't shying away from my ass or inner thigh area. The massage was pretty good for an AMP, probably one of the best I've had. She never asked me to flip but she did mention when we got to 10 minutes left, so I assume she wanted me to initiate it. After the flip she did have me put my mask back on, and she had hers on the entire time. After the flip she immediately asked if I wanted "that" rubbed, with a point, and got right down to business. The rub was slow with plenty of attention paid to the entire area. She had no problem with OTC touching down below but nothing up top and nothing was coming off, and with the mask I'm not sure if anything else is on the menu. There was no discussion of tip but I ended up leaving another 50. The entrance is in the front right on a pretty major road.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bts/d/west-newton-spa-grand-opening-in-newton/7229650212.htmlI didn't know about this parlor. After reading your post I checked them out online and sure enough their ads are everywhere. I visited the shop earlier today. One provider was available and she introduced herself as Mimi. She seems to be 45-50 (closer to 50 I think), very petite. She is not a fancy Shanghai girl but looks not bad to my taste. Much more than a handy was available and received. Ask if you want to know details.

Herow
12-01-20, 20:51
Waltham shop. Probably my last visit for quite some time until the management changes what happens there.

Cherry looked interesting; much better than Apple who I refuse to do a session with.

First half hour goes by, nothing great, very meh massage but cute girl with nice legs I was rubbing. Flip, and the negotiation. What do I want? Well I want everything of course. Not available.

Ok I'll take a HE please. She demands 60, I counter with 40. She is PISSED. Claims that I have been touching her the whole massage so that I owe her another 20. Counter with 140 for everything or 40 for HE, her choice. Goes absolutely nuts on me, so I get up to leave. She takes my stuff and refuses to give it back unless I give her more tip. At this point I've paid for 60 minutes and had 30, and no ending is forthcoming. Demand my stuff back and leave. The right tone of voice and the reality that no one wins if there is an altercation and she folded quickly on trying to stop me and hold my posessions, but swore at me the whole way out.

Fuuuuuuuck this shop. It sucks because every 3rd woman there is attractive, but I end up enjoying 1 in 10 visits and the rest are awful. I have never walked out of a shop more often. Is 60 for a HE unreasonable? Fuck no, I tip that to Angela at CB all of the time because she lets me touch and gets naked. For a great massage and HE and copping a feel, worth it. But to demand it when you've done no teasing, a bad massage and I've brushed your legs a few times is stupid. Just like how they try to get 200+ there for FS on top of the house fee.

They don't seem to understand that at that price point, you could just go fuck a woman for an hour 5 x as hot as they are who's guaranteed to be good at it.

This place kinda needs to go fuck itself and feel the pain for a bit.

Jimmy Pratt
12-01-20, 22:28
Was in Belmont, and stopped by for a 1/2 hour with Lily. She's very cute and bubbly. Massage was decent, and I was almost too relaxed to flip. But, after some kinda lame teasing, I turned over and was denied FS. Didn't think it was an option there, but got to ask, right? She wanted to negotiate up front, at first just "you take care of me?" but then when I wanted her to release the girls she wanted 80 - yeah, no thanks. She kinda showed me the top, but wouldn't let me undo the bra despite it having that convenient front clasp. I wound up giving her 60, which I don't find totally unreasonable, but had I known the actual access was going to be so limited, I would have stuck to 40. Anyhow, if anyone knows whether she loosens up on subsequent visits, I'd love to hear about it.

Also, I know that this post is going to come right after Herow's post about High Street. All I can say is Amen, brother. I had that similar experience a couple weeks back and posted about it. I'm so done with that place, too. Glad you had the testicular fortitude to walk out without tipping. You know she'll probably change your hour to a 1/2 hour and take the extra 20 for her tip.

JP.

JohnDick75
12-01-20, 23:25
Waltham shop. Probably my last visit for quite some time until the management changes what happens there.

Cherry looked interesting; much better than Apple who I refuse to do a session with.

First half hour goes by, nothing great, very meh massage but cute girl with nice legs I was rubbing. Flip, and the negotiation. What do I want? Well I want everything of course. Not available.

Ok I'll take a HE please. She demands 60, I counter with 40. She is PISSED. Claims that I have been touching her the whole massage so that I owe her another 20. Counter with 140 for everything or 40 for HE, her choice. Goes absolutely nuts on me, so I get up to leave. She takes my stuff and refuses to give it back unless I give her more tip. At this point I've paid for 60 minutes and had 30, and no ending is forthcoming. Demand my stuff back and leave. The right tone of voice and the reality that no one wins if there is an altercation and she folded quickly on trying to stop me and hold my posessions, but swore at me the whole way out.

Fuuuuuuuck this shop. It sucks because every 3rd woman there is attractive, but I end up enjoying 1 in 10 visits and the rest are awful. I have never walked out of a shop more often. Is 60 for a HE unreasonable? Fuck no, I tip that to Angela at CB all of the time because she lets me touch and gets naked. For a great massage and HE and copping a feel, worth it. But to demand it when you've done no teasing, a bad massage and I've brushed your legs a few times is stupid. Just like how they try to get 200+ there for FS on top of the house fee.

They don't seem to understand that at that price point, you could just go fuck a woman for an hour 5 x as hot as they are who's guaranteed to be good at it.

This place kinda needs to go fuck itself and feel the pain for a bit.Bitches like them ruin it for everyone but any of the massage **** refused to give me my clothes I would threaten to call the police to put the fear of god into that uppity masseuse (don't actually do that because police could easily fuck you over).

Wiseass
12-02-20, 01:54
It was a while since my last visit and since I read that Angela was still there I was hopping to see her, she was not there and I choose Kiki.

The soft touch was there and it made me feel comfortable, the 30 min went flying but I was happy at the end.

The other girls at the desk had nice peaches so I might ask for her next time.I took a trip to CB Today. Had a Session with Kiki. She is very Nice and made sure I left Happy! I did see the other Girl in the Lobby. Petite, Thin, A-cups or Small B-cups, and a Nice Shapely Ass for an Asian Girl. Definitely would like to try her myself. Unfortunately didn't get her Name. So if you see her next time please post her name and a report. Thank You!

Wiseass
12-02-20, 02:10
(.....................)
This place kinda needs to go fuck itself and feel the pain for a bit.I hear Ya and Agree! I went there Once a Couple of Months ago based on a Stellar Review of an Attractive Therapist. I drew the short straw named Apple. The Upsell was Ridiculous for a pot-bellied out of shape "young" woman! It was a One and Done! Never went Back. Their loss! Then of course, Negative reviews followed. Looks like they still haven't learned.

HappyDave
12-02-20, 08:55

Fuuuuuuuck this shop. It sucks because every 3rd woman there is attractive, but I end up enjoying 1 in 10 visits and the rest are awful. I have never walked out of a shop more often. Is 60 for a HE unreasonable? Fuck no, I tip that to Angela at CB all of the time because she lets me touch and gets naked. For a great massage and HE and copping a feel, worth it. But to demand it when you've done no teasing, a bad massage and I've brushed your legs a few times is stupid. Just like how they try to get 200+ there for FS on top of the house fee.I tend to find the MILF types in general low key and more open to direction especially if they see you a couple times. On the flip they ask what you want. Then answer "you tip good" I answer yes very good and we move on. At the end when getting cleaned up and dressed, I put the tip on the table usually adding it to the changed from the house fee. Some girls I know alleyways want. 2 more, so I generally offer. 2 less. They politely and humbly ask. 2 I smile say of course and give it to them, they smile and all are happy. Some you know well just put the full tip and supplies and just relax for an hour. Not since the other Main in Pawtucket center did I have an issue. It was a fully clothed event with no utc, she was hot about 95 lbs. She did do a body to body rub clothed. I tipped. 6 she wanted 1. 0. I said. 8 all clothes off and 1. A BJ on top of that, she kept referring to how hot she was and GGE lying there with me. I said sorry and left, she did not chase me past mom. At the door moma asked you like. I said yeas but she costs to much. Place was quickly shut down as being to close to schools. Must have been 5 years sad, its just lost revenue for the city its still empty. Had other experiences there with a variety of menu and girl quality.

Herow
12-02-20, 11:08
I tend to find the MILF types in general low key and more open to direction especially if they see you a couple times. On the flip they ask what you want. Then answer "you tip good" I answer yes very good and we move on. At the end when getting cleaned up and dressed, I put the tip on the table usually adding it to the changed from the house fee. Some girls I know alleyways want. 2 more, so I generally offer. 2 less. They politely and humbly ask. 2 I smile say of course and give it to them, they smile and all are happy. Some you know well just put the full tip and supplies and just relax for an hour. Not since the other Main in Pawtucket center did I have an issue. It was a fully clothed event with no utc, she was hot about 95 lbs. She did do a body to body rub clothed. I tipped. 6 she wanted 1. 0. I said. 8 all clothes off and 1. A BJ on top of that, she kept referring to how hot she was and GGE lying there with me. I said sorry and left, she did not chase me past mom. At the door moma asked you like. I said yeas but she costs to much. Place was quickly shut down as being to close to schools. Must have been 5 years sad, its just lost revenue for the city its still empty. Had other experiences there with a variety of menu and girl quality.Does any of what you just said have any relevance to the shop I just reviewed, or is it all generic? No offense man, I also have had good times with less haggling at places. Not THIS place specifically, ever. Always a problem here.

Jimmy Weed
12-02-20, 11:42
I tend to find the MILF types in general low key and more open to direction especially if they see you a couple times. On the flip they ask what you want. Then answer "you tip good" I answer yes very good and we move on. At the end when getting cleaned up and dressed, I put the tip on the table usually adding it to the changed from the house fee. Some girls I know alleyways want. 2 more, so I generally offer. 2 less. They politely and humbly ask. 2 I smile say of course and give it to them, they smile and all are happy. Some you know well just put the full tip and supplies and just relax for an hour. Not since the other Main in Pawtucket center did I have an issue. It was a fully clothed event with no utc, she was hot about 95 lbs. She did do a body to body rub clothed. I tipped. 6 she wanted 1. 0. I said. 8 all clothes off and 1. A BJ on top of that, she kept referring to how hot she was and GGE lying there with me. I said sorry and left, she did not chase me past mom. At the door moma asked you like. I said yeas but she costs to much. Place was quickly shut down as being to close to schools. Must have been 5 years sad, its just lost revenue for the city its still empty. Had other experiences there with a variety of menu and girl quality.Dave,

I am not trying to flame you but you are well known for going to FS spa's, getting a nude HJ and paying FS prices. To each their own but giving advice in on how you tip is in the minority and does not fit with most of your fellow mongers.

HappyDave
12-02-20, 15:53
Does any of what you just said have any relevance to the shop I just reviewed, or is it all generic? No offense man, I also have had good times with less haggling at places. Not THIS place specifically, ever. Always a problem here.Yes, its about tip haggling or lack there of.

Augustwest
12-02-20, 16:36
I took a trip to CB Today. Had a Session with Kiki. She is very Nice and made sure I left Happy! I did see the other Girl in the Lobby. Petite, Thin, A-cups or Small B-cups, and a Nice Shapely Ass for an Asian Girl. Definitely would like to try her myself. Unfortunately didn't get her Name. So if you see her next time please post her name and a report. Thank You!I bet the girl you saw was Angela. Nice ass, she has told me a few times how she spent the whole pandemic doing squats to build it up. She's a sweetie, and hot.

Mattis1775
12-02-20, 17:30
I really don't know how a lot of you reach to the point where aggressiveness comes to play. I have my price limits and if it's too much, I don't bother going for it and that's the end of it. I enjoy my massage and just leave. No regrets, just no repeats. I have other places to visit, their loss. Not mine. I read so many Mongers here bickering like you're buying a new or used car. And, if it got to the point where they're taking your clothes as ransom because of whatever reason, there's a problem.

And, yes. You're absolutely right. You'll be the one that will be in trouble with the law if they have to come to a massage parlor out of all places for a disturbance. Just be cool and go elsewhere if the service doesn't meet your expectation.

Bitches like them ruin it for everyone but any of the massage **** refused to give me my clothes I would threaten to call the police to put the fear of god into that uppity masseuse (don't actually do that because police could easily fuck you over).

HappyDave
12-02-20, 17:56
Dave,

I am not trying to flame you but you are well known for going to FS spa's, getting a nude HJ and paying FS prices. To each their own but giving advice in on how you tip is in the minority and does not fit with most of your fellow mongers.Actually I have upped my game some recently, gotten some FS was actually a little steady at it at Far East near the end. Both Main and 220 would say 50% of the visits were FS or minimum BJ. Strictly depends on the girl and the mood. One Spa the girls were totally hot, only went a hand full of time but FS was the only way to go.

Being haggled is one conversation at spas at any level of service is one conversation. Walking into well known FS spas and exciting to pay. 6 house plus. 6 to the girl for a clothed hand job and not winde up getting pouty face is a totally different topic. One you have a provider that wants more than she deserves and wants it up front usually at which point your at her mercy for good value. The other is a place well known for the girls to get in and get top dollar every time when you walk in the girl takes you and your tipping for a hand job and she could have gotten double with the next guy. Also places I go too to a lot you do not want to be known as cheap, most the girls rotated at the East but the Moms was always the same and made sure I had a good time. Also girls like summer I got often. Up here I seen Wiwi a bunch. Gotten FS, BJ and HJ from her depending on the mood. I do not tip FS for a HJ from her even if my prior visit was FS. I simply tip well for the service provided. Most of the spas in this area are HJ only or mixed menu so tipping is very different then Far East, Harmony or one Spa that were FS spa's.

CamelToe Guy
12-02-20, 18:16
I hear Ya and Agree! I went there Once a Couple of Months ago based on a Stellar Review of an Attractive Therapist. I drew the short straw named Apple. The Upsell was Ridiculous for a pot-bellied out of shape "young" wman! It was a One and Done! Never went Back. Their loss! Then of course, Negative reviews followed. Looks like they still haven't learned.I am tired of CL as well. I went two weeks ago and was put in a room for 15 minutes to wait, the girl was hot petite said her name was candy. She first came in with tights under shorts. 0 When she came back the tights were off and the top button of the shorts was undone. So I took the hour for $60. She left I got undressed and put $140 on the table with cover.

After about 20 minutes I flip and she asks what I want I say FS She says I don't do that offered cbbj or HJ I said nope. She said how much I said 140. Back and forth it went she offered a reduced price for CBJ which I didn't ask how much just started to get up and was ready to leave. She says she has another girl very pretty who will take care of me. I think she called her Esther. I had her before but wasn't totally positive it was the same girl. I agreed it was and she got another 10 from me. She was chubby with long hair and was rushing me. I ended up finishing myself. She sucks and I won't be back for awhile.

CamelToe Guy
12-02-20, 18:28
It was about a month ago. It seemed from Rub maps that they did FS (from checking the boxes). I tried it out. I called ahead but when I got there the Door was locked. There is a pizza place next door or a couple of doors down and they were leaving and took forever to leave parking lot. I swear the girl was waiting for me to get out of the car and see where I would go but whatever. I get to the door and it was locked so I'm standing out there for a couple of minutes waiting lucky it was dark otherwise I would have left. She shows me to the room and its just curtains which I hate. She was prob 40's avg body and looks but dress on so I figured what the heck went for hr at 60. She left and I got undressed put my 60 and 140 plus cover on table. She comes back in and says no Fuck here. Offered me CBJ or HJ no price was discussed. I said no thanks and put my clothes back on and left. She counter offered ut top with CBJ and said it was very good. Nope, she gave me my money back and left. Went to Main in Waltham saw Wei Wei and had a good time.

Vintage68
12-02-20, 21:36

This place kinda needs to go fuck itself and feel the pain for a bit.If a provider ever takes my clothes and won't give them back that's when the fun starts. I will refuse to leave and I will personally greet ever monger who walks through the door with my dick in my hand while loudly singing the Star Spangled Banner. Watch how fast she gives me back my stuff.

Eagle7412
12-02-20, 22:28
I didn't know about this parlor. After reading your post I checked them out online and sure enough their ads are everywhere. I visited the shop earlier today. One provider was available and she introduced herself as Mimi. She seems to be 45-50 (closer to 50 I think), very petite. She is not a fancy Shanghai girl but looks not bad to my taste. Much more than a handy was available and received. Ask if you want to know details.Was hoping for Bunny's experience but was a mirror image of Diego's in every detail. Nice lady and pleasant experience. About average for most AMPs. Nothing offered so I asked. No do! Will not try again.

Mattis1775
12-02-20, 23:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SlickWilly007
12-03-20, 00:28
In the land of Ash. Had an odd encounter with a Julie.

With the mask on, I have no idea if she was 28 or 42. I even got her to pull it down for a second. I swear, I think she's kinda cute though. I need someone to go verify my story:

So. Slim body. Flat asian ass, but tone. Halfway through I start complimenting her- and this is where it gets weird.

She says she got her muscles from loving dancing and starts doing ballet around the room singling little songs. Kicks and spins. She would get real close to my face with her mask on, pull away do a little spin and a kick.

Like a Saturday night live sketch. Was she being funny? Was she trying to be sexy?

Anyway. The weirdest part. At the end. She's doing a nice little HJ ending (she would pull far enough away where I could barely grope her.) I closed my eyes. Not sure why. I never do, I just did.

Get this. I get a tap on my forehead. I open my eyes and she's literally 1 inch from my face and she says "NO, you open your eyes and you watch me" -.

So I'm not sure what happened there- I was half aroused, half amused, half worried about her sanity. That's 3 halfs but you get my point.

Someone go figure it out. Just say. Hey, you have a dancers body, do you dance?

60 + 50.

TCollins
12-03-20, 07:55
Actually I have upped my game some recently, gotten some FS was actually a little steady at it at Far East near the end. Both Main and 220 would say 50% of the visits were FS or minimum BJ. Strictly depends on the girl and the mood. One Spa the girls were totally hot, only went a hand full of time but FS was the only way to go.

Being haggled is one conversation at spas at any level of service is one conversation. Walking into well known FS spas and exciting to pay. 6 house plus. 6 to the girl for a clothed hand job and not winde up getting pouty face is a totally different topic. One you have a provider that wants more than she deserves and wants it up front usually at which point your at her mercy for good value. The other is a place well known for the girls to get in and get top dollar every time when you walk in the girl takes you and your tipping for a hand job and she could have gotten double with the next guy. Also places I go too to a lot you do not want to be known as cheap, most the girls rotated at the East but the Moms was always the same and made sure I had a good time. Also girls like summer I got often. Up here I seen Wiwi a bunch. Gotten FS, BJ and HJ from her depending on the mood. I do not tip FS for a HJ from her even if my prior visit was FS. I simply tip well for the service provided. Most of the spas in this area are HJ only or mixed menu so tipping is very different then Far East, Harmony or one Spa that were FS spa's.You should try using McDonald's coupon as well for tip. I was told the girls love it!

Joe Bujian
12-03-20, 08:24
I bet the girl you saw was Angela. Nice ass, she has told me a few times how she spent the whole pandemic doing squats to build it up. She's a sweetie, and hot.Even before the COVID shutdown I was very impressed with Angela's buns of steel. If she has toned up even more they must be fantastic now.

HappyDave
12-03-20, 08:59
You should try using McDonald's coupon as well for tip. I was told the girls love itI remember someone posting on 102X in RI in the old days, they would bring fruit for the girls. Use to bring pastries but the moma would get upset it would make the girls fat and less desirable.

ChipJohnson001
12-03-20, 10:40
Since no one seemed to have info I took the plunge. Called ahead, asked for prettiest girl. Showed up, small place, and the only woman I could see there was not just a granny, but a chubby and fugly one. And she wanted $50 for 30 minutes. I told her I had made other plans and left.

JakeMonger
12-03-20, 14:09
Been reviewing some reports and decided to check out 141 in Waltham. Called ahead and made an appointment. When I arrived, another gentlemen was on his way out, chatting with older woman at the front desk. Completely unrelated, but the few times this has happened over the years, at various places, it's always been cordial. We're both there for the same thing; never understood why guys get all worked up running into another monger. Shit, give me a high five as we pass.

But I digress. Was led to the room and asked about the mask / face cover. She told me I could keep it pulled down lying face down, and to pull it up when face up, too easy. Stripped down and waited. Cici gave the massage which was certainly above average. After hot towel she gave a very brief tease; soft touch and tease is personally my favorite lead up to the flip, so a bit more attention to that would have been nice. That's my only complaint though. On the flip offered the top, which I declined simply bedside my hands were freezing and I honestly just felt bad. On the finish and actually said "good job!" Imagine if our significant others were that enthusiastic!? It was almost comical.

She asked what else I wanted massaged and realized there was still 15 minutes left. She went back to both legs, did both arms, and then a head, neck, scalp massage. Not a minute wasted. She even offered a second pop, but there was no way I could've pulled that off. Damage 60/60.

Smaller, younger looking girl popped her head out as I was leaving, cutie. Anyone know about her? Is that the well reviewed Angela?

Lily1234
12-03-20, 16:17
Since no one seemed to have info I took the plunge. Called ahead, asked for prettiest girl. Showed up, small place, and the only woman I could see there was not just a granny, but a chubby and fugly one. And she wanted $50 for 30 minutes. I told her I had made other plans and left.I tried it out a while back. The woman was a granny but massage was decent. Basically a standard Chinese place with ok HE.

Went to 222 also. Bigger place. Woman was probably 40 ish, decent looking. Great massage. No haggling.

Jim Mack
12-03-20, 18:23
Another sweetheart joins Ella, Nicole et al. Yu Yu is a small one, the definition of a spinner. Very cool though and great service. She admitted that she has a flat ass but nice B cups under a lot of padding. Long straight hair, cute face even behind the mask and a fun personality. Sensuous and skilled ending.

As an aside, I've seen the front of the building on some newscasts about the assaults in Waltham. If you're leaving the place after dark, keep your eyes open!

Mattis1775
12-03-20, 20:42
My second visit was another bust. This time, I saw Cindy. She was tough, rough, elbows, forearms. Massage was deep pressure. At the end, I felt light headed and she did not afford me the opportunity to turn around, which pretty much ended it. I'd rather see Coco as her massage is deep with a Swedish tough. More comfortable and relaxing. For me, it was legit massage. But, the massage with Coco is definitely worth a repeat. I just won't expect the ending. So, with balls full, I ventured to Newton for the old timer "M". Got exactly what I wanted and felt good by contributing to a local business and my friendly and outgoing therapist. All wasn't lost.

So my first visit here was a bust. But, the massage was actually really good. So, I didn't walk away unhappy, I walked away stress free. But, of course balls a bit full. Coco was the therapist. Pretty woman, maybe 40's. I tried giving the usual hints of rubbing my arms against her leg, touched her hands. But, I already knew this was going to be a bust. I just laid back and enjoyed the massage. Turn over and a drape. She asked if I wanted a head massage. I should've said something then. But, it was only 3-4 min left, it would've been a jackhammer HE. I learned from the Thai massage when she asked "anything else" is where you ask to help you. I said no the first time as that question caught me off guard. The second time, I asked if she could help me. She did offer me a HE. But, it was like a machine jerking me off. I'll try to visit again and ask for Cindy. I believe she was the one sitting in front. Tough looking, kinda boss like. I believe also that the room I was in was next to the door and next to the desk, where that tough looking woman was sitting. First time caution I guess. But, will try again. If not the HE, the massage was wonderful.

Joe Bujian
12-03-20, 21:41
Another sweetheart joins Ella, Nicole et al. Yu Yu is a small one, the definition of a spinner. Very cool though and great service. She admitted that she has a flat ass but nice B cups under a lot of padding. Long straight hair, cute face even behind the mask and a fun personality. Sensuous and skilled ending.

As an aside, I've seen the front of the building on some newscasts about the assaults in Waltham. If you're leaving the place after dark, keep your eyes open!Yes the Waltham police report that 3 of the assaults were on Charles St, a block or two away. Anyone going to 60 or 141 should be vigilant. Stay safe.

DownWind
12-04-20, 08:32
I remember someone posting on 102X in RI in the old days, they would bring fruit for the girls. Use to bring pastries but the moma would get upset it woul jid make the girls fat and less desirable.HA, that was "Tightlines" talking about Admiral Spa. That place and One Spa were the best. Like Alice's Restaurant, with beauties and full menu's. Asking for a line up was a thrill, each girl giving you the eye. Slipping the Mamasan 10 bucks got you extra special favors and a broad smile when you walked in the door. We miss the old Providence, where you could walk to a great restaurant and get a great meal and a whiskey and revel the previous hour.

Malden Male
12-04-20, 09:49
It was about a month ago. It seemed from Rub maps that they did FS (from checking the boxes). I tried it out. I called ahead but when I got there the Door was locked. There is a pizza place next door or a couple of doors down and they were leaving and took forever to leave parking lot. I swear the girl was waiting for me to get out of the car and see where I would go but whatever. I get to the door and it was locked so I'm standing out there for a couple of minutes waiting lucky it was dark otherwise I would have left. She shows me to the room and its just curtains which I hate. She was prob 40's avg body and looks but dress on so I figured what the heck went for hr at 60. She left and I got undressed put my 60 and 140 plus cover on table. She comes back in and says no Fuck here. Offered me CBJ or HJ no price was discussed. I said no thanks and put my clothes back on and left. She counter offered ut top with CBJ and said it was very good. Nope, she gave me my money back and left. Went to Main in Waltham saw Wei Wei and had a good timeTook the plunge at Red Rose recently. Had a very cute 40's woman with tiny shorts and a loose tshirt. Hour massage with top off and roaming that finished with my first saran wrap CBJ. Interesting, but not worth the money at 60/80 Can't wait for RI to open up again after the "pause".

RedDelano
12-04-20, 10:08
Went to Main in Waltham saw Wei Wei and had a good time.I know of the Main in the town of Water, but not Walt. Maybe you mixed them up or we're thinking two different places?

The one I mentioned is also one I keep seeing the name Wei Wei thrown around, but have yet to have the pleasure of meeting her.

Ended up at Main in water and met up with Amy (first time I've gotten the name of one of the ladies). Fairly standard massage and a lot of teasing. On the flip she offered a BJ (no mention of cover or not) and went with just The HE, but she did do this nude. Got to let my fingers do a lot of walking. As we were wrapping things up and I was getting off of the table, she does a cowgirl riding motion and says "You come next time, I'd like to do with you. ".

Well sure, would love to. Always afraid of leaving a cover out in case of cameras or the one person who isn't going to be down for that. Still very new to all of this.

On the way out I spotted another girl who works there who was short and a little chubby. Would love to have some time with her as well.

BigIrishBalls
12-04-20, 13:45
Was in arl grabbing some pizza and stopped in at an old spot on Broadway. Met by Amy, 30's with great tits, .4 hh but tried the old do the full hour thing, .5 topless HJ otc down and full roaming up top.

BR1201
12-04-20, 17:36
Took the plunge at Red Rose recently. Had a very cute 40's woman with tiny shorts and a loose tshirt. Hour massage with top off and roaming that finished with my first saran wrap CBJ. Interesting, but not worth the money at 60/80 Can't wait for RI to open up again after the "pause".I think I saw the same girl you did. I think she's younger. Her tits are fun. C cup but like pointy and firm. Has a weird tatoo on her right arm that says Abic or something. She did the saran wrap for me and it was pretty good. Charged 60/100 I guess I got the bad deal. But the Beej was pretty good girlfriend like with lots of DT and BLS. She told me she usually gets 120. Massage was pretty good too.

HoistAway
12-04-20, 21:12
"Short and a little chubby".

I spotted her I believe. She also has an issue with her right eye as I recall.

I recently stepped out the door of that location and as I stepped left. There was a used skin bag on the side walk, tight against the edge of the building. I can't imagine that the neighborhood will put up with that sh*t.

I know of the Main in the town of Water, but not Walt. Maybe you mixed them up or we're thinking two different places?

The one I mentioned is also one I keep seeing the name Wei Wei thrown around, but have yet to have the pleasure of meeting her.

Ended up at Main in water and met up with Amy (first time I've gotten the name of one of the ladies). Fairly standard massage and a lot of teasing. On the flip she offered a BJ (no mention of cover or not) and went with just The HE, but she did do this nude. Got to let my fingers do a lot of walking. As we were wrapping things up and I was getting off of the table, she does a cowgirl riding motion and says "You come next time, I'd like to do with you. ".

Well sure, would love to. Always afraid of leaving a cover out in case of cameras or the one person who isn't going to be down for that. Still very new to all of this.

On the way out I spotted another girl who works there who was short and a little chubby. Would love to have some time with her as well.

HoistAway
12-04-20, 21:14
HA, that was "Tightlines" talking about Admiral Spa. That place and One Spa were the best. Like Alice's Restaurant, with beauties and full menu's. Asking for a line up was a thrill, each girl giving you the eye. Slipping the Mamasan 10 bucks got you extra special favors and a broad smile when you walked in the door. We miss the old Providence, where you could walk to a great restaurant and get a great meal and a whiskey and revel the previous hour.High five and a amen!

HappyDave
12-05-20, 11:39

I spotted her I believe. She also has an issue with her right eye as I recall.

I recently stepped out the door of that location and as I stepped left. There was a used skin bag on the side walk, tight against the edge of the building. I can't imagine that the neighborhood will put up with that sh*t.Has to be a coincidence or a plant to make trouble or a new girl doing something stupid. Every time at main the girl got rid of everything. Been to a lot of spas and there are or were some that did have a menu but very YMMV and you brought all supplies (except saran wrap, yuck). Some of those girls would hand the used gear back to you in a towel since they did not want evidence on site. All I ever did was ask to use the bathroom on the way out and flushed it as most girls already do. Life in general you will pass one on the street anyway, My guess is the kids buy a three pack at the convenience store out of curiosity and the slobs some people are would drop there trash to the ground in place of walking five feet to a can.

CamelToe Guy
12-05-20, 16:32
I know of the Main in the town of Water, but not Walt. Maybe you mixed them up or we're thinking two different places?

On the way out I spotted another girl who works there who was short and a little chubby. Would love to have some time with her as well.It was Watertown. I made a mistake.

Member #6443
12-05-20, 19:48
Ok, Amy at main is amazing.

Not that they need any more press on this board. But wow. Best parlor around at the moment I would say.

Also shout out to my guy that I bumped into coming in on the way out. Bad timing.

140 donation. Awesome eye contact slow full nude cbj

MoreBJs
12-05-20, 19:57
It is 6:50 pm Right now on Saturday and just wanted to let you guys know that if any of you want to go to 732 Moody tonight in Waltham you can have Victoria as she is the only girl working the main girl is taking a night off. Victoria is about 5 ft 3 maybe 120 lb and perhaps mid-forties but very pretty face oh, so if any of you are sick of the other lady named Amy who works here and want a little something different you can check Victoria out now between now in about 9:30 pm.

CrazyCrouton
12-05-20, 21:25
Does anybody know a place that does pegging along with massage? There's noting I like better than when a chick really reams me out with a giant dildo.I have no idea.

CrazyCrouton
12-05-20, 21:41
Stopped by recently and saw Cici. I laughed to myself because I thought of DDboy. The reason being is because she had some of the biggest cans I've seen on an Asian in a long time. $60 for topless HJ which started out bad and turned worse. She wanted the money first. Then it was "go soft" and then distancing herself from touching. It's a maybe to repeat for me.

Trailman44
12-06-20, 01:52
https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/exotic-asian-bombshell-revere/306030797586

Looks like she is well endowed and offers massage. Check her our and let me know how it goes. Maybe I will go see her after your review.

RedDelano
12-06-20, 08:51

I spotted her I believe. She also has an issue with her right eye as I recall.Don't think I noticed her eye. Who knows. Maybe I'll draw her next time. So far it's been Amy and a small lady with a cross tattoo on her arm that I've had time with.

It was Watertown. I made a mistake.It's all good. All the towns around the area that begin with W all start to mix together for me.

TCollins
12-06-20, 10:32
Don't think I noticed her eye. Who knows. Maybe I'll draw her next time. So far it's been Amy and a small lady with a cross tattoo on her arm that I've had time with.

It's all good. All the towns around the area that begin with W all start to mix together for me.The lady with the tattoo cross on arm is Jojo. She is an excellent provider with a great attitude.

HappyDave
12-06-20, 12:22
It is 6:50 pm Right now on Saturday and just wanted to let you guys know that if any of you want to go to 732 Moody tonight in Waltham you can have Victoria as she is the only girl working the main girl is taking a night off. Victoria is about 5 ft 3 maybe 120 lb and perhaps mid-forties but very pretty face oh, so if any of you are sick of the other lady named Amy who works here and want a little something different you can check Victoria out now between now in about 9:30 pm.What's on her menu and for how much?

Scraggy
12-06-20, 13:12
The lady with the tattoo cross on arm is Jojo. She is an excellent provider with a great attitude.Sounds like JoJo and Amy are good choices at 1 Main, H2 OTown. JoJo menu similar to Amy's. Nude CBJ + ?? More.

Eagle7412
12-06-20, 13:39
Sounds like JoJo and Amy are good choices at 1 Main, H2 OTown. JoJo menu similar to Amy's. Nude CBJ + ?? More.Yes it is great there. Sadly JoJo went back to New York a couple of weeks ago and won't be back for a few months.

Xf1234
12-06-20, 17:40
Call Muzzy for an hour massage with My Fav girl Niko, Massage was still good, Everything was same as before, I saw another girl in the SPA, Maybe I will try her next time.

HighAmperage
12-06-20, 22:50
Call Muzzy for an hour massage with My Fav girl Niko, Massage was still good, Everything was same as before, I saw another girl in the SPA, Maybe I will try her next time.Niko is my ATF too. And I have not wanted more. Who do you think the other girl was and what was on the menu with Niko?

Max Walker86
12-06-20, 23:15
Yes it is great there. Sadly JoJo went back to New York a couple of weeks ago and won't be back for a few months.Girl with the cross tattoo her name is Juju* I've seen both Juju and Amy.

Amy is taller and very attractive.

KoreShard
12-07-20, 00:53
Hi, I'm a newbie and this is my first report that I am hoping might be informative to the forum.

I've been reading the forum for a bit and decided to try out some of these locations. As a preface, too, I am on the younger side and also can speak conversational Mandarin.

Lavender Spa -- Lex. Coco.

Was my first experience so asked for an hour (60 to house). Provider looked 40's, sort of short and pudgy MILF, but had maybe C's. Massage was alright. Again, this was my first experience so I was talking to the provider (LOL) and telling her her massage skills were really good (I have no idea if they were actually good, since I have no pt of comparison). She told me she's from F-ham so maybe rotates from other shops there. Lot of teasing during massage, then 40 minutes in, had me flip. She started the negotiation for HE (hand). Being the newb that I was, I didn't know that 40 was standard until she told me 40, and I said ok. She used lot of oil, lot of eye contact throughout, and I asked for UTC. Maybe it was because I was complimenting her massage skills or something the whole time, but she obliged-- took off shirt and let me roam and even suck on 'them. Hot towel for cleanup, then paid 40 after.

14x Prospect -- W'ham. Lulu.

I went here a while ago so she may no longer be rotating here, but was maybe late 20's-early 30's, yoga pants, small B's maybe. Only asked for hhr. Did a little bit of roaming OTC during massage, but she was sorta stingy, tried not to let me roam too much and would take a step back. Conversation in Mandarin throughout, then halfway through, she asked me flip. I asked for top off for 40. She countered 60. Again, being the newbie that I am, I agreed, and she also agreed to switch places (her on table). Ok finish and cleanup, then finish with massage for rest of time. 40 + 60 total.

Oxf Pl -- green door, CT. Lulu.

First time there, called number and was let in door. Greeted by Lulu, maybe 5 or 6/10 in terms of normal-looking girls, but considering that she at least looked young probs a 7/10 for AMPs. During a subsequent visit, she told me she was 29 (which was passable). At first, I tried to hide the fact that I could speak Chinese, but she knows essentially no English. So I started speaking to her in Chinese and she became very talkative and receptive. Again, being the newb that I was, I spent a lot of time asking her what was on the menu. I asked for FS, and she said 1. 4. I agreed, then she went get cover. Came back, undressed, and also used lube on herself, and me. She normally wears nightgown and what I presume is a pushup or padded bra, 'cause when it came off, what I thought were B's were really closer to A's. Little bit of a stomach and sorta flat ass. Service was meh, she sorta let me do all the work. About hhr, then out.

Went back there some weeks later to see if there was anyone else. One time, went back and there were two granny's (50's-60's looking). Said their names were Cindy and Niko. Cindy was shorter, maybe B's, Niko was tall and slender, borderline skinny. Cindy kept insisting Niko = "good massage" but I didn't stick around cause of the age gap between them and me.

Saw a positive review for Meesha so went to visit. Met her once; that time she said she was the only one working that night (didn't know if it was true but I'm pretty sure it was). Asked her upfront what was menu and how much, and she said hhr for anything, 100. I was surprised since first time Lulu had said 1. 4 (skipping the massage). Meesha was very open about it, but sadly I declined since someone else called and there wasn't enough time. I figured I would've gotten shorted on time and said I'd come back.

The last time I went back, I saw Lulu again, since I had asked ahead. I was greeted by the same Lulu, she had just come back from Flushing. She didn't remember me (lmao) but that was good, so I wouldn't fall for upsell after meeting Meesha. Didn't beat around the Bush this time and spoke to her in Chinese again, so she was receptive. This time, no upsell, she also told me 100 for hhr (full menu available), instead of massage. I agreed, tho wasn't feeling FS that day, so just did CBJ. She had also recently gotten tattoo right above her Bush. It's some sort of flower, I'm pretty sure, and so she said to "go slow" that day anyways if FS. I asked her if BBBJ available, but she said no. I mentioned I met Meesha before, but she was like "no, we all use cover". Anyways, sort of mechanical CBJ, nothing blow-my-mind-away. Finished the rest of hhr with massage. Again, since I speak Chinese, I could converse with her and asked about her life and stuff. She said she's in Flushing and she originally was working in nail salon. Idk if NYC has nail salons like AMPs.

Final note: I've met the mms before at Ox Pl, she was in the apartment once when I went. As to be expected, she was 60's and def a hag. She said make sure not to hide caller I'd, or she won't answer.

Hope this is somewhat informative to some people. I think other people have had full menu for $ at Ox Pl in the past, and this is just confirming too. I realise there may not be too much new info here, sorry, but hope it's a start for me to be actually contributing something.

Eagle7412
12-07-20, 10:41
Girl with the cross tattoo her name is Juju* I've seen both Juju and Amy.

Amy is taller and very attractive.The girl with the cross tatoo (JuJu) is definitely the one that went back to New York and is on the extended vacation. Amy sounds very promising. I'd like to think that JuJu will be back but a lot can happen in a couple of months. My experience over the years has been that when they leave for an extended period of time they often don't return. Usually they only take off a week or 2 unless they are going back to China to visit family. We'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the correction on her name.

Hand Deliver
12-07-20, 15:43
Because Victoria has been working at Amy's 732 place for a long time. Not unusual to see here there. Can do doubles with Amy if both are there and available. Victoria is a friendly good provider ymmv. She is buds with the women who run and or work in other places, especially in Waltham. She works under different pseudo names when not working at 732.

Hmmmm 732 Moody is like Elm St in Framg and some other places, we seldom hear reports on those places. Makes you wonder if there are really good services available at those places nowadays that everyone keeps on the ho hum to keep off the radar and out of posts.

It is 6:50 pm Right now on Saturday and just wanted to let you guys know that if any of you want to go to 732 Moody tonight in Waltham you can have Victoria as she is the only girl working the main girl is taking a night off. Victoria is about 5 ft 3 maybe 120 lb and perhaps mid-forties but very pretty face oh, so if any of you are sick of the other lady named Amy who works here and want a little something different you can check Victoria out now between now in about 9:30 pm.

MoreBJs
12-07-20, 17:25
Thanks for the additional info that I didn't already know about Victoria, you fell tight for the bait. That was intentional. I got answers without even asking.

Spectator
12-07-20, 18:39
I'm going to be on the South Shore in the Scituate area the next couple days and have not been hobbying on the S Shore for a long time. If you were going to treat yourself to a favorite, where would it be? I'm looking to have a nice experience while down that way.

I usually am in the Merrimac Valley and can happily answer anyone's questions about a favorite spot in return.

Thanks for recomendations.

I used to go to the place in Norwell that got closed, been to a couple places in Weymouth and the place Randolph that closed. I've read mixed about Rockland, Abington and Plymouth places. Lots of places in Q seem popular?

Have not hobbied in Mass since the Pandemic started. Hoping to avoid a half hearted tug on a cold table with an old granny.

Dgell
12-07-20, 23:05
Are there any places open late? Like up to 11 pm?

I know it's probably wishful thinking but hey you won't know if you don't ask!

Lego19
12-07-20, 23:34

I know it's probably wishful thinking but hey you won't know if you don't ask!Covid regulations stipulate all businesses close by 9 pm in Massachusetts. I doubt anybody will be running the risk to keep it open late in the night.

Sounds
12-08-20, 00:33
Covid regulations stipulate all businesses close by 9 pm in Massachusetts. I doubt anybody will be running the risk to keep it open late in the night.Don't know about now with the covid, but there was / is a place open 24 hours.

Sign went off at 10. But you could call anytime after and someone would answer and see you.

If there is one, sure there are more. Can't hurt to ask at places where the girls sleep at the shop.

Lennox65
12-08-20, 05:51

I know it's probably wishful thinking but hey you won't know if you don't ask!Hong will accommodate late hours.

DownWind
12-08-20, 07:50
I'm going to be on the South Shore in the Scituate area the next couple days and have not been hobbying on the S Shore for a long time. If you were going to treat yourself to a favorite, where would it be? I'm looking to have a nice experience while down that way.

I usually am in the Merrimac Valley and can happily answer anyone's questions about a favorite spot in return.

I used to go to the place in Norwell that got closed, been to a couple places in Weymouth and the place Randolph that closed. I've read mixed about Rockland, Abington and Plymouth places. Lots of places in Q seem popular?

Have not hobbied in Mass since the Pandemic started. Hoping to avoid a half hearted tug on a cold table with an old granny.Starlight in Weymouth should be able to service your needs. Plenty of parking, 2nd floor walk up. Nice girls, late 30's early 40's. Dependable.

HappyDave
12-08-20, 08:46

I know it's probably wishful thinking but hey you won't know if you don't ask!A lot of the Appartmen Asian Massage parlors are 24 7 but it's a slightly different world.

TheBoobHound
12-08-20, 09:20

I know it's probably wishful thinking but hey you won't know if you don't ask!At some places the girls will stay at the shop during their tenure you can try ringing the bell or calling and may get an answer. If you have a girl's number you can arrange something with her directly. And if she doesn't sleep on site if f you're on good terms she may stay late for you if you ask ahead of time.

SlickWilly007
12-08-20, 09:37
It was before Covid, but last time I was at Elm, the only thing exciting that happened was getting chased around by a crazy dog (literally a dog, not the girl).

If this has changed, please give us an update.

Because Victoria has been working at Amy's 732 place for a long time. Not unusual to see here there. Can do doubles with Amy if both are there and available. Victoria is a friendly good provider ymmv. She is buds with the women who run and or work in other places, especially in Waltham. She works under different pseudo names when not working at 732.

Hmmmm 732 Moody is like Elm St in Framg and some other places, we seldom hear reports on those places. Makes you wonder if there are really good services available at those places nowadays that everyone keeps on the ho hum to keep off the radar and out of posts.

Dentist Bob
12-08-20, 11:14
At some places the girls will stay at the shop during their tenure you can try ringing the bell or calling and may get an answer. If you have a girl's number you can arrange something with her directly. And if she doesn't sleep on site if f you're on good terms she may stay late for you if you ask ahead of time.You are so helpful! Thank you for your service Sir.

Member #4063
12-08-20, 11:36

Have not hobbied in Mass since the Pandemic started. Hoping to avoid a half hearted tug on a cold table with an old granny.Smilers in Providence, RI is a great spot.

Bastardale
12-08-20, 12:20

Have not hobbied in Mass since the Pandemic started. Hoping to avoid a half hearted tug on a cold table with an old granny.I don't get out as much as I used to. The couple of times I visited Blue Harbor in Rockland I had a good time. I don't think it's a FS shop, but when I went the women working were fun and not too old. But I haven't been there in a number of months.

Finder117
12-08-20, 15:16
I don't get out as much as I used to. The couple of times I visited Blue Harbor in Rockland I had a good time. I don't think it's a FS shop, but when I went the women working were fun and not too old. But I haven't been there in a number of months.There was a good one there that left in like September or October, it's been "eh" since, imo.

Spectator
12-08-20, 15:36
Smilers in Providence, RI is a great spot.Used to frequent NMS, back before the shutdown.

Is smilers anything like the old days or is it now more like a FS 20 minute hour?

Thanks for all the replies, I wasn't expecting so much feedback.

DownWind
12-08-20, 16:46
Starlight in Weymouth should be able to service your needs. Plenty of parking, 2nd floor walk up. Nice girls, late 30's early 40's. Dependable.Oops, well I meant Sunshine not Starlight. Eh, oh well it's on Winter near DQ. Would repeat.

JBomb08
12-08-20, 18:50
Anyone want to PM me the number to Oxford? The number I have is not in service.

Thanks.

Jimmy Pratt
12-08-20, 19:06
It was before Covid, but last time I was at Elm, the only thing exciting that happened was getting chased around by a crazy dog (literally a dog, not the girl).

If this has changed, please give us an update.Yeah, last time I was there (maybe a month ago), the doggy was there. She likes to bring him to work. Usually well-behaved.

Also, better to call ahead for this place since she's alone, and I've tried walk-in a couple times but she honors her appointments.

JP.

MarriedTom
12-08-20, 20:45
Used to frequent NMS, back before the shutdown.

Is smilers anything like the old days or is it now more like a FS 20 minute hour?

Thanks for all the replies, I wasn't expecting so much feedback.Full menu 80/140 in and out in 45 is typical. Tables shower, well dressed and well preserved 30 (50 ish) therapists.

EasiePeasie
12-08-20, 22:19
Full menu 80/140 in and out in 45 is typical. Tables shower, well dressed and well preserved 30 (50 ish) therapists.House was 70 in my visit a couple weeks ago. Concur with the other info.

JohnL1983
12-08-20, 22:51
Oops, well I meant Sunshine not Starlight. Eh, oh well it's on Winter near DQ. Would repeat.Tried Lily and Lucky before, no skill and no fun. Any other girl there?

DownWind
12-09-20, 08:54
Tried Lily and Lucky before, no skill and no fun. Any other girl thereAngela or Lele. Angela the younger close to a spinner type.

Mattis1775
12-09-20, 11:33
Too bad there isn't a good UTR AMP girl that does this outside the parlor. That would avoid the dreaded house fee and focus on the fun money.

Griswold
12-09-20, 13:56
Any suggestions for a good provider of prostate massage in the Melrose / Malden area? Please PM me with suggestions. Thanks.

Spectator
12-09-20, 17:25
Just randomly noticed a strip mall in Pembroke with a "Relaxing time" Asian spa sign. Near Lowe's , and just off 3 A in Pembroke. It’s next to a Brazilian store .

Can anyone confirm it is or is not a place where fun can be had. I'm driving now, quick Home work research suggests it is, will TOFTT later on. Please let me know if I shouldn't waste my time.

Plan on checking out Starlight aka Sunshine 2nd floor as well.

Who knew there were so dang many places down here.

Thanks again for so much feedback. Will report on the festivities.

Sebastian6
12-09-20, 17:56
Saw this new ad. Has anyone been there yet?

https://massachusetts.bedpage.com/WomenSeekMen/malden-ma-02148-new-asian-girls/9796498.html

Firedog069
12-09-20, 20:31
Just randomly noticed a strip mall in Pembroke with a "Relaxing time" Asian spa sign. Near Lowe's , and just off 3 A in Pembroke. Its next to a Brazilian store .

Can anyone confirm it is or is not a place where fun can be had. I'm driving now, quick Home work research suggests it is, will TOFTT later on. Please let me know if I shouldn't waste my time.

Plan on checking out Starlight aka Sunshine 2nd floor as well.

Who knew there were so dang many places down here.

Thanks again for so much feedback. Will report on the festivities.I haven't been to that place yet but you're right about the number a massage joints. There are at least a dozen on the stretch of rt 53 from the Hingham / Weymouth line to just over the Weymouth / Braintree line. That being said there are only a few that I use regularly. There are at least another half dozen scattered around Marshfield, Pembroke, Abington. Lately my favorite has been Sunshine on Winter St in Weymouth, Angela being my favorite girl there, great little spinner who gives a great massage. Good luck and let us know about Relax Time!

Delanojjjj
12-09-20, 20:46
I haven't been to that place yet but you're right about the number a massage joints. There are at least a dozen on the stretch of rt 53 from the Hingham / Weymouth line to just over the Weymouth / Braintree line. That being said there are only a few that I use regularly. There are at least another half dozen scattered around Marshfield, Pembroke, Abington. Lately my favorite has been Sunshine on Winter St in Weymouth, Angela being my favorite girl there, great little spinner who gives a great massage. Good luck and let us know about Relax Time!Part of my regular rotation I have not been offered any extended menu but do find friendly faces there. Always a great massage with standard ending. I'm not great at the age thing but neither young nor old.

Works for me.

I wish there were some non Asian options near by but haven't found anything yet.

Spectator
12-09-20, 21:35
Nice place, woman was friendly and gave a very nice massage, ending was standard and very nicely done.

She didn't speak much English but was cheerful and she did little backdoor play.

Standard service 60/50 will repeat.

Tomorrow to Sunshine.

EasiePeasie
12-09-20, 21:44
Too bad there isn't a good UTR AMP girl that does this outside the parlor. That would avoid the dreaded house fee and focus on the fun money.For chit chat when I see a new AMP therapist, I always ask how many days a week she works. Usual reply is 7, sometimes 6. But a few are part-timers or rotate locally, so more opportunities with the latter. By luck I found one between jobs. I called one I've seen several times at 4 spas over several years a week ago on her personal cell to make an appointment. She told me it had closed due to COVID, she was out of work, and would I want to come to her place. Went to her CT apt and had a good BBFS time for her previous tip. She's not young but gives decent rub and takes direction, so good value. No pm to get her deets, please.

KatSuno1492
12-09-20, 21:55
I haven't been to that place yet but you're right about the number a massage joints. There are at least a dozen on the stretch of rt 53 from the Hingham / Weymouth line to just over the Weymouth / Braintree line. That being said there are only a few that I use regularly. There are at least another half dozen scattered around Marshfield, Pembroke, Abington. Lately my favorite has been Sunshine on Winter St in Weymouth, Angela being my favorite girl there, great little spinner who gives a great massage. Good luck and let us know about Relax Time!Sunshine is OK, I sometimes prefer Apple right up the street. They rotate, and have had some younger ones there. Sunshine has stuck to HJ only for me, though one girl got partially undressed, and at Apple I've gotten CBJ. The only downside is that the walls of the rooms don't go all the way up, and they are partitions in one large room.

Sounds
12-10-20, 00:49
Too bad there isn't a good UTR AMP girl that does this outside the parlor. That would avoid the dreaded house fee and focus on the fun money.The UTR just include the house fee in their standard rate. Your experience will be better, but you will not be saving money.

DownWind
12-10-20, 08:52
Too bad there isn't a good UTR AMP girl that does this outside the parlor. That would avoid the dreaded house fee and focus on the fun money.I don't mind the house fee as opposed to going to her place. A lot more security and cleanliness. The expectation of my car being where I left it, the ability to just walk in etc makes the house fee palatable for me. 40 or 60, not a bad price to pay for reliability limited as it may be.

Motoman36
12-10-20, 09:24
Saw this new ad. Has anyone been there yet?

https://massachusetts.bedpage.com/WomenSeekMen/malden-ma-02148-new-asian-girls/9796498.htmlIt looks like an AAMP. The question is this: Is it in a motel OR in an apartment? I don't go to motels with front desks. A few years ago there was a good one in an apt. There, gone now.

Marrin
12-10-20, 10:10
Does this affect any of the massage places? Any concerns?

Herow
12-10-20, 10:22
It looks like an AAMP. The question is this: Is it in a motel OR in an apartment? I don't go to motels with front desks. A few years ago there was a good one in an apt. There, gone now.Not really an AAMP if it's in a hotel. This is a straight up escort posting.

Joe Bujian
12-10-20, 10:29
Does this affect any of the massage places? Any concerns?Don't think so. Baker is rolling back to Phase 3 Step 1. That does not affect our hobby places. Will he roll back to Phase 2 at some point? My guess is yes.

Sebastian6
12-10-20, 12:20
Not really an AAMP if it's in a hotel. This is a straight up escort posting.I made a call and they are Outcall only.

Nugget20
12-10-20, 12:32
Has anyone got info on any of these?

https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/baby-its-cold-outside-let-me-r/777886737937

Or.

https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/feeling-like-a-full-on-massage/752030451801

Sounds
12-10-20, 12:34
Not really an AAMP if it's in a hotel. This is a straight up escort posting.My understanding was apartment or hotel location did not matter. Still considered an AAMP

Choir Boy
12-10-20, 15:36
It looks like an AAMP. The question is this: Is it in a motel OR in an apartment? I don't go to motels with front desks. A few years ago there was a good one in an apt. There, gone nowHere's a little tip for you. If some guys walks into a hotel, bypassing the front desk, then he must already be a guest. If this "guest" starts hunting around for the elevator, it raises suspicion. To avoid this, ask the girl where the elevator is; left, right or straight back. That way, you can just walk right in and head straight for the elevator. Everything looks normal.

JohnBxb1
12-10-20, 16:33
So I've sent several PMs to a few members but I've been on able to get a response. I'm trying to get any direction at all on where to find "ink block" in CT near Oxford / green door. I wish there was a little less pm And of information in a little more discussion in the forum so this would be necessary but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all.

And FYI: the Asian in the Bedford hotel discussed over the last few days is very nice. The report is dead on.

EroticWob
12-10-20, 17:21
Any 411 on this place have past it a few times travelling thru and thinking of stopping.

Wiseass
12-10-20, 22:53
Any 411 on this place have past it a few times travelling thru and thinking of stopping.Ok, I give up! I've searched RM and Google Maps and I can't find anything that matches your cryptic clue Mr. 1st Poster. Could you throw out something more definitive? Or just stop in next time when you go by and Post a Report.

Top Floor
12-11-20, 00:44
Ok, I give up! I've searched RM and Google Maps and I can't find anything that matches your cryptic clue Mr. 1st Poster. Could you throw out something more definitive? Or just stop in next time when you go by and Post a Report.Main St Medford.

Wiseass
12-11-20, 00:54
Main St Medford.You are Good! Going by the 612 number and knowing Medford. Considering he posted "612 Just and Boston", I was looking in Boston.

OhMyaChingBack
12-11-20, 07:53
Has anyone got info on any of these?

https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/baby-its-cold-outside-let-me-r/777886737937

Or.

https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/feeling-like-a-full-on-massage/752030451801I text the number from Dover last week but no response. The pictures look familiar though. The second ad lists Sesame Stas location, so I'll pass.

PinayLuver
12-11-20, 11:16
So I've sent several PMs to a few members but I've been on able to get a response. I'm trying to get any direction at all on where to find "ink block" in CT near Oxford / green door. I wish there was a little less pm And of information in a little more discussion in the forum so this would be necessary but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all.

And FYI: the Asian in the Bedford hotel discussed over the last few days is very nice. The report is dead on.So I have yet to find a legit posting for an aamp service in the Ink Block, which BTW is located not near oxford but rather on the corner of Harrison and herald. The place is a hotel I believe not an mp. The only massage place near the ink block is on Harrison .

PL.

Cumisher
12-11-20, 13:22
New lady pretty old and chubby. Was offered a BBBJ without even asking but passed cause I'm picky. Opted for standard finish. Top UTC access.

Sebastian6
12-11-20, 13:43
New lady pretty old and chubby. Was offered a BBBJ without even asking but passed cause I'm picky. Opted for standard finish. Top UTC access.Which Wakefield spot?

Member #6450
12-11-20, 14:25

And FYI: the Asian in the Bedford hotel discussed over the last few days is very nice. The report is dead on.The Bedford Asian, any link? I think I remember reading that report on here but can't seem to find it anymore.

Bozscaggs
12-11-20, 16:04
Any 411 on this place have past it a few times travelling thru and thinking of stopping.Seem to do 30 minutes. More than one hour. Nice 'basic' massage she is not ugly just friendly.

NightOwlBos
12-11-20, 17:02
So I have yet to find a legit posting for an aamp service in the Ink Block, which BTW is located not near oxford but rather on the corner of Harrison and herald. The place is a hotel I believe not an mp. The only massage place near the ink block is on Harrison .

PL.It is on top of a Chinese bakery shop. I believe it is 22x Harrison.

FakedP
12-11-20, 19:52
It is on top of a Chinese bakery shop. I believe it is 22x Harrison.Just to be clear, we are talking about the area south of the Pike, correct? The area north of the Pike is considered CT.

PinayLuver
12-11-20, 21:32
Just to be clear, we are talking about the area south of the Pike, correct? The area north of the Pike is considered CT.Yes the Ink block is south of the pike and the Harrison Ave mp is also south of the pike near the hospital. I've been to that mp and it is ok. I was just wondering if an aamp was being run out of the IB hotel.

ClearThynker
12-11-20, 23:27
So I have yet to find a legit posting for an aamp service in the Ink Block, which BTW is located not near oxford but rather on the corner of Harrison and herald. The place is a hotel I believe not an mp. The only massage place near the ink block is on Harrison .

PL."Ink Block" is on Harrison across the Pike from the "actual Ink Block. " There have been reports on this forum that have used the words young and hot. It's been true now and again but not for a while and not consistently. But they're always nice and open minded.

Jimmy Pratt
12-12-20, 00:50
Was in the area and called ahead for some Relaxation. Tried asking for Jessica based on the recent reviews, but was told only Linda. Interestingly, after I was settled in, I heard that there was indeed another gal in the break room. Never saw her though. Massage was OK, nothing to write home about. Teasing started while still face down, and she is playful. I had FS on the brain, and it was a very long negotiation. One which I lost to the tune of 1. 4. I usually will just turn back over when she's demanding too much cash, but this was one time I was being controlled by little jimmy. After the money and cover was handed over, the actual deed was meh. She was actually into it (got very wet), but had one eye on the clock and didn't take her yoga pants all the way off, so I couldn't get into the position I like for the crescendo. After 5-10 minutes, she wanted to finish it by hand, which wound up being more work for her because it took longer than usual since going from boom boom to HJ must've made little jimmy frustrated. I recommend the place, although standing in the hallway waiting for them to answer the door could be nerve-wracking if there are people around.

JP.

Cracka Ass
12-12-20, 02:41
Was that the one by Oak Grove kinda kitty cornered from the CitizensBank?

It looks like an AAMP. The question is this: Is it in a motel OR in an apartment? I don't go to motels with front desks. A few years ago there was a good one in an apt. There, gone now.

PlayItAgain
12-12-20, 08:25
Where can one find the listings for these places?

GoodVibs0515
12-12-20, 09:13
Took the chance on going to royal spa. Asked if I wanted female or lady boy when you called. I took female. Got the abs a young pretty healthy looking girl took me in. Decided on hour based off looks. Asked for soft, really not into hard massage especially if they don't know what they are doing. Soft tickle massage for 40 minutes felt amazing. Plenty of teasing between the legs. She asked if I wanted to flip and so I did then that's when it went down hill. Asked what I want. I said anything you will do. She giggled and said what you want. Everything I said. She said no and I said take off cloths and BJ. She said 300. I laughed said no way. She said 80 HJ topless because it's period time. I laughed and counters on 100 mouth or 40 HJ. She said no so I got up and got dressed and left. I left 10 dollars for tip. Anyone have a good time here? I thought I read it was some people's favorite places.

Momo2
12-12-20, 10:16
I haven't been to that place yet but you're right about the number a massage joints. There are at least a dozen on the stretch of rt 53 from the Hingham / Weymouth line to just over the Weymouth / Braintree line. That being said there are only a few that I use regularly. There are at least another half dozen scattered around Marshfield, Pembroke, Abington. Lately my favorite has been Sunshine on Winter St in Weymouth, Angela being my favorite girl there, great little spinner who gives a great massage. Good luck and let us know about Relax Time!Decided to veer off my regular rotation and check a couple of old favorites. Went to Eastern in Braintree on rte 53 looking for Wendy. She is back in China and will be back next year. Met with Jessica She says she was in Brookline at Lucky Soa before moving down here. She has a pretty face spinner bod fun personality, Says she is 30 yes old and gives a great massage. I asked for medium and enjoyed her touch and the heated beds put me in a trans. Standard finish was good. Heard a second provider Lisa. Did not see her. I will be back.

NewGuy666
12-12-20, 10:54
I know some looking for full service treatment. I posted spot in Lowell section if interested.

DoubleDippin
12-12-20, 13:49
[Deleted by Admin]

There is one topic on this forum we do not discuss in any way, we don't even mention it and this was that topic.

A2

KatSuno1492
12-12-20, 15:06
Took the chance on going to royal spa. Asked if I wanted female or lady boy when you called. I took female. Got the abs a young pretty healthy looking girl took me in. Decided on hour based off looks. Asked for soft, really not into hard massage especially if they don't know what they are doing. Soft tickle massage for 40 minutes felt amazing. Plenty of teasing between the legs. She asked if I wanted to flip and so I did then that's when it went down hill. Asked what I want. I said anything you will do. She giggled and said what you want. Everything I said. She said no and I said take off cloths and BJ. She said 300. I laughed said no way. She said 80 HJ topless because it's period time. I laughed and counters on 100 mouth or 40 HJ. She said no so I got up and got dressed and left. I left 10 dollars for tip. Anyone have a good time here? I thought I read it was some people's favorite places.I've had nothing but HJ there, and not allowed to touch, so for a couple I couldn't tell if LB or not. Pre-Covid I kept getting stuck with a certain one (sorry can't remember name, it was awhile ago) who gave a bad massage and was either LB or post-op, so I stopped going.

Hand Deliver
12-12-20, 16:59
I guess that I am not going to try to go back to try out Elm St. I was thinking about it though. Seems like maybe nowadays the place is not even open much. The little open sign has been seldom turned on in afternoons when I have driven by the shop. So haven't even tried to do a walkin. I go by there when I do a cut through to or from Route 20. Tried to call recently but got voice mail was full. I didn't think she would be all that busy. Maybe I am wrong and she actually is busy with a large customer base. Got to be tough to be a sole bodyrub provider for a shop, glad she has a dog for companionship for when no customers are around. She was and I assume still is a very pleasant person, who used to reliably offer some not bad services. Heard that G / T may finally be worn out with working in the business. If that is correct then it is ashame. No one reports that they get really good services there anymore, so I don't want to try going back to a place where the provider's interest in providing descent service may have dwindled.

I am grateful to have Waltham with its plethora of good places with options for both younger and mature providers.

Yeah, last time I was there (maybe a month ago), the doggy was there. She likes to bring him to work. Usually well-behaved. Also, better to call ahead for this place since she's alone, and I've tried walk-in a couple times but she honors her appointments. JP.

Mattis1775
12-12-20, 19:44
Yeah, she sounds expensive though and upsells herself until she drops the price.

I know some looking for full service treatment. I posted spot in Lowell section if interested.

Ecroto
12-13-20, 08:39
Thinking of giving Eastern a try in Waltham, what is the best time least busy to go?? Thanks.

Lego19
12-13-20, 10:59
Thinking of giving Eastern a try in Waltham, what is the best time least busy to go?? Thanks.Sunday afternoons and evenings are not so busy usually.

Finder117
12-13-20, 12:41
Took the chance on going to royal spa. Asked if I wanted female or lady boy when you called. I took female. Got the abs a young pretty healthy looking girl took me in. Decided on hour based off looks. Asked for soft, really not into hard massage especially if they don't know what they are doing. Soft tickle massage for 40 minutes felt amazing. Plenty of teasing between the legs. She asked if I wanted to flip and so I did then that's when it went down hill. Asked what I want. I said anything you will do. She giggled and said what you want. Everything I said. She said no and I said take off cloths and BJ. She said 300. I laughed said no way. She said 80 HJ topless because it's period time. I laughed and counters on 100 mouth or 40 HJ. She said no so I got up and got dressed and left. I left 10 dollars for tip. Anyone have a good time here? I thought I read it was some people's favorite places.Yes, but it's expensive compared to basically EVERYWHERE else you can go. See my post history for outdated yet accurate depictions.

Finder117
12-13-20, 12:42
I've had nothing but HJ there, and not allowed to touch, so for a couple I couldn't tell if LB or not. Pre-Covid I kept getting stuck with a certain one (sorry can't remember name, it was awhile ago) who gave a bad massage and was either LB or post-op, so I stopped going.Probably Nana, she's been gone since like 2019, but they passed her off as female when she was an LB, tit / butt implants. She's down on rt 18 now, but on vacation until Feb or so.

KatSuno1492
12-13-20, 12:44
Probably Nana, she's been gone since like 2019, but they passed her off as female when she was an LB, tit / butt implants. She's down on rt 18 now, but on vacation until Feb or so.I was thinking about it afterwards and I think it was something like Micaela / Mikayla? It definitely wasn't one of the simple names like Nana.

Scraggy
12-13-20, 14:31
Where can one find the listings for these places?Rubmaps. Ch.

Basic details available there without membership.

Happy hunting.

Mattis1775
12-13-20, 18:40
I would've left right after she said 300. Obviously, some dumb monger gave her that at some point or she's upselling to see how much she can squeeze out. We know how much we want to pay and I wish they would stop playing dumb and just go for the amount that is standard. In japan, the soap house, one fee and get everything you want. Tip is optional and some of them actually refuse to take it. Wish this is like that here.

Yes, but it's expensive compared to basically EVERYWHERE else you can go. See my post history for outdated yet accurate depictions.

Mattis1775
12-13-20, 19:47
I use to be a paid member in RubMaps. Got expensive and left it. Usually, it's a hit or miss without a membership. When I'm in a city traveling, I search rubmaps and often, if a spot has a good amount of reviews, it's a positive sign. But, not always. I've visited a place in denver and saw a place that had 50+ reviews. But, left empty handed. Could be that I was new. But, didn't want to spend the money or the time for a repeat. Another time, I was in nashville, a place with a few reviews gave me everything and more. So, definitely a guide to lead you in the right direction. But, you'll be guessing whether there's extras or not without a membership. With a membership, it's all details, like this forum. Have fun.

Rubmaps. Ch.

Basic details available there without membership.

Happy hunting.

Jamma
12-14-20, 10:42
Shot in the dark, but does anyone know where Annie who owned Lifetime Massage in Weymouth ended up? TIA.

Jamma.

Rito1
12-14-20, 11:12
I use to be a paid member in RubMaps. Got expensive and left it. Usually, it's a hit or miss without a membership. When I'm in a city traveling, I search rubmaps and often, if a spot has a good amount of reviews, it's a positive sign. But, not always. I've visited a place in denver and saw a place that had 50+ reviews. But, left empty handed. Could be that I was new. But, didn't want to spend the money or the time for a repeat. Another time, I was in nashville, a place with a few reviews gave me everything and more. So, definitely a guide to lead you in the right direction. But, you'll be guessing whether there's extras or not without a membership. With a membership, it's all details, like this forum. Have fun.I find with Rubmaps that there are not alot or reviews posted, not like here. So every 2-3 months I will join for just 1 month and find all the info I need. I don't think it's worth it to keep renewing because the next month there might be only 1-3 reviews posted in your area.

Mattis1775
12-14-20, 12:40
Definitely not. I did the same, got a 30-day membership and canceled after 15-days. Got what I was looking for, which wasn't much and left it at that. This forum is great for info. But, it also goes for Mongers contributing as well. Not much going on in the Chinatown area anymore. Most of the reviews here are north / south shore area nowadays.

I find with Rubmaps that there are not alot or reviews posted, not like here. So every 2-3 months I will join for just 1 month and find all the info I need. I don't think it's worth it to keep renewing because the next month there might be only 1-3 reviews posted in your area.

CityDweller
12-14-20, 12:56
Yes the Ink block is south of the pike and the Harrison Ave mp is also south of the pike near the hospital. I've been to that mp and it is ok. I was just wondering if an aamp was being run out of the IB hotel.Just to be clear, 223 Harrison, Rose Spa AND the hospital are all NORTH of the MA Pike overpass, on the Chinatown side. Not the South End side.

Herow
12-14-20, 12:58
Had been meaning to visit here, as curiousity kills the cat and slim pickings at my usual places recently.

Had read the reviews on two other providers there, neither was present when I visited. Saw a "Lisa" instead. Immediatley very friendly. Leggings and such, older, friendly though. I'll sum it up by saying I don't really have any desire to fuck her, but dear god she jerked all the cum out of me with one of the best HE's and PM's I have ever experienced. The woman knows how to kill a dick. And she killed it twice in the session. HE enthusiasts, I give Lisa solid thumbs-up.

CrazyCrouton
12-14-20, 21:41
Thinking of giving Eastern a try in Waltham, what is the best time least busy to go?? Thanks.Good luck with that. Even with an appointment. Be prepared to be interrupted by numerous phone calls and walk-ins during your visit.

Ecroto
12-15-20, 07:47
Good luck with that. Even with an appointment. Be prepared to be interrupted by numerous phone calls and walk-ins during your visit.Open to other suggestions.

Lego19
12-15-20, 11:15
Open to other suggestions.I usually hit 1060 if eastern is busy. Nowadays I call beforehand and make an appointment and I get a mostly uninterrupted session. They take care of you well if you are good to them. Just did a 4 hand recently and it was awesome.

Delmong
12-15-20, 13:18
Was in the area and called ahead for some Relaxation. Tried asking for Jessica based on the recent reviews, but was told only Linda. Interestingly, after I was settled in, I heard that there was indeed another gal in the break room. Never saw her though. Massage was OK, nothing to write home about. Teasing started while still face down, and she is playful. I had FS on the brain, and it was a very long negotiation. One which I lost to the tune of 1. 4. I usually will just turn back over when she's demanding too much cash, but this was one time I was being controlled by little jimmy. After the money and cover was handed over, the actual deed was meh. She was actually into it (got very wet), but had one eye on the clock and didn't take her yoga pants all the way off, so I couldn't get into the position I like for the crescendo. After 5-10 minutes, she wanted to finish it by hand, which wound up being more work for her because it took longer than usual since going from boom boom to HJ must've made little jimmy frustrated. I recommend the place, although standing in the hallway waiting for them to answer the door could be nerve-wracking if there are people around.

JP.If the other girl was Wendy you were better off with Linda. Assuming she is the same petite one who worked for the last many months.

She is very much into it. Much friendly, too. Haven't seen Jessica yet but reviews here have been good.

ChipJohnson001
12-15-20, 13:47
I find with Rubmaps that there are not alot or reviews posted, not like here. So every 2-3 months I will join for just 1 month and find all the info I need. I don't think it's worth it to keep renewing because the next month there might be only 1-3 reviews posted in your area.This forum is a much more detailed look at stuff, so no substitute, but I'm amazed more people don't post / read reviews on rub ratings. Its free, and a number of parlors and independent providers post there.

Ecroto
12-15-20, 13:50
How far ahead do you normally call?

I usually hit 1060 if eastern is busy. Nowadays I call beforehand and make an appointment and I get a mostly uninterrupted session. They take care of you well if you are good to them. Just did a 4 hand recently and it was awesome.

HappyDave
12-15-20, 16:00
This forum is a much more detailed look at stuff, so no substitute, but I'm amazed more people don't post / read reviews on rub ratings. Its free, and a number of parlors and independent providers post there.I know a bunch of the spas use RM for advertising, several girls have shown me there listing on there phone. I would bet a bunch are paid members. Overall this forum is better, over there your lucky if one in 10 people reply to an I'm.

Jim Mack
12-15-20, 16:44
This forum is a much more detailed look at stuff, so no substitute, but I'm amazed more people don't post / read reviews on rub ratings. Its free, and a number of parlors and independent providers post there.There's a monthly charge to read reviews.

Mattis1775
12-15-20, 17:39
Great intel. I saw her today. Amazing handwork. Not a looker. But, bubbly in her own way. No hidden secrets. Just be yourself and you'll be happy. Top and bottom off on my request. No haggle. Her hands are awesome. Twist and turns and a little slow and a bit fast. Doesn't allow you to cum to fast. Afterwards, she gave me a massage until the end. A hidden gem. Nice sharing. Parking is a bit of a challenge. There is a parking lot down the street. But, it's reserved for that plaza. Just park amongst the others and you'll be fine. While I was in the room, I heard other clients come in. LOL. Sounded older gentlemen. Good for them. Mandela rates must be killing them. I just hope that LEO doesn't close this small place. It's definitely a nice place to go and open for a repeat!

Had been meaning to visit here, as curiousity kills the cat and slim pickings at my usual places recently.

Had read the reviews on two other providers there, neither was present when I visited. Saw a "Lisa" instead. Immediatley very friendly. Leggings and such, older, friendly though. I'll sum it up by saying I don't really have any desire to fuck her, but dear god she jerked all the cum out of me with one of the best HE's and PM's I have ever experienced. The woman knows how to kill a dick. And she killed it twice in the session. HE enthusiasts, I give Lisa solid thumbs-up.

FatTaco
12-15-20, 18:10
There's a monthly charge to read reviews.I don't think there is a monthly charge for rubratings. You just need to sign up.

Sampox
12-15-20, 18:26
There's a monthly charge to read reviews.When you think about how expensive this hobby can be I find the annual charge for RM to be worth it. Information about spots is all important to us. Even though I now seldom hobby I keep renewing the membership. I have also had good success, some of it long term with PM's with people knowledgeable about places and providers I find interesting.

For roughly the price of one outing I get information that improves my chances for the type of visit and provider I prefer. And the grouping by city can be helpful as well.

That said this USAG is always my "go to".

To each his own. Best to all.

EasiePeasie
12-15-20, 18:42
There's a monthly charge to read reviews.It appears he was referring to another site, RubRatings, which carries ads.

Using the free advanced search on rubmaps is useful for identifying places that provide the type of service desired.

Lego19
12-15-20, 18:59
How far ahead do you normally call?An hour or couple at the most.

Joe Bujian
12-15-20, 19:20
An hour or couple at the most.Same with me. If you book too far in advance they really don't have any confidence you will show. Unless you are a frequent flyer.

DownWind
12-15-20, 21:45
An hour or couple at the most.5-15 minutes, practicality a walk-in.

Jimmy Pratt
12-15-20, 21:45
Unfortunately, I have no idea if the other gal was Wendy or Jessica. I had asked for Jessica but Linda made it sound like she was the only one. Wasn't until my session started that I heard the tink-tinking of cutlery etc. From out back. Then, by the time I was leaving another monger had come through the front door and the mystery girl was in a room with him.

I should mention that I found Linda to be friendly and pretty cute. She probably had a spinner body about 10 years ago. Still petite, but when the clothes were pulled up / down, there was a little mushroom top (and what I thought might be a c-section scar). Nothing that was too much of a turn-off. The real downer was the very greedy negotiating for what turned out to be less than stellar service because of her not willing to at least take one leg of the yoga pants off.

JP.

If the other girl was Wendy you were better off with Linda. Assuming she is the same petite one who worked for the last many months.

She is very much into it. Much friendly, too. Haven't seen Jessica yet but reviews here have been good.

Lego19
12-15-20, 22:01
Unfortunately, I have no idea if the other gal was Wendy or Jessica. I had asked for Jessica but Linda made it sound like she was the only one. Wasn't until my session started that I heard the tink-tinking of cutlery etc. From out back. Then, by the time I was leaving another monger had come through the front door and the mystery girl was in a room with him.

I should mention that I found Linda to be friendly and pretty cute. She probably had a spinner body about 10 years ago. Still petite, but when the clothes were pulled up / down, there was a little mushroom top (and what I thought might be a c-section scar). Nothing that was too much of a turn-off. The real downer was the very greedy negotiating for what turned out to be less than stellar service because of her not willing to at least take one leg of the yoga pants off.

JP.I had the same experience and haggling. I went in acting like I knew Jessica and was a frequent customer. Linda even called Jessica who convinced me to having a session with Linda since she was unavailable. It was so hilarious anyways I'll not repeat since it's a bit too far away for me. Linda gave me Jessica's number, I haven't verified that number or can't assure it's Jessica but I can share it with a few senior members.

Marrin
12-16-20, 08:47
I usually hit 1060 if eastern is busy. Nowadays I call beforehand and make an appointment and I get a mostly uninterrupted session. They take care of you well if you are good to them. Just did a 4 hand recently and it was awesome.4 hand at Eastern or at 1060?

Lego19
12-16-20, 12:48
4 hand at Eastern or at 1060?At eastern.

Mattis1775
12-16-20, 15:08
How was the chemistry between the two girls? Are those girls regular girls or traveling NYC girls? The important part of a 4-hand is the coordination between the two. I mentioned this before. I've had a great experience and the worst experience with 4-hands. A great experience when the two communicate and are not shy to work together. Though, both will NOT be nude as they are shy to show their bodies in front of other girls. They will do it for you. But, not in front of another girl. I've had one where the massage was good. But, the other girl was embarrassed, upset or was just a b* and didn't want anything to do with the HE. It's a hit or miss. If you get two good girls together, it will be a dream. I've had 6-hand massage once at Diva Boston. That was only once as it was expensive. But, it was a dream. Best HE ever in my life. Though, no nude. Just hands all over my body.

At eastern.

Mattis1775
12-16-20, 15:57
Anyone visited here? It's in Weymouth on Washington. Happened to pass by it visiting a friend. It's got some bad reviews from Google, mostly from women. LOL.

BR1201
12-16-20, 18:28
Watch City. Went twice and had opposite experiences. They just rotated out the ones I'm familiar with. No Yuki, Candy, Natasha, Apple, Coco. New girls Jenny, Gina, Jessica.

Visit 1: Jenny. Really hot short 20 something with perfect body died brown hair. One of the best lookers I've seen here. Got a half hour and really zero massage. Similar to what you get in NYC spas. No tease at all before telling me to flip which I hate. Asked for c b j and was given ridiculous prices. Haggled back and forth until I threatened to leave. She agreed to 1 but wouldn't go nude. Got equipment and sprayed limp jr with alcohol and tried to put bag on the poor guy. Well that didn't really work at all. Then I said let's just try regular finish and she gave me this disgusted face and did a no look hand finish. Was awful. I was dying to leave at that point. She got all sweet as I got dressed and told me she can't wait for me to come back.

Visit 2: Jessica. 30 ish super tall with great figure and beautiful eyes. Soft medium massage with oil. Very relaxing. Did a body to body finish which was amazing for 1. She was smiling and giggling and rubbing and touching herself. It was so much better than Visit 1. When we were done she was posing for me, jumped on me clothed and said next time we do everything. Oh my.

Lego19
12-16-20, 19:45
How was the chemistry between the two girls? Are those girls regular girls or traveling NYC girls? The important part of a 4-hand is the coordination between the two. I mentioned this before. I've had a great experience and the worst experience with 4-hands. A great experience when the two communicate and are not shy to work together. Though, both will NOT be nude as they are shy to show their bodies in front of other girls. They will do it for you. But, not in front of another girl. I've had one where the massage was good. But, the other girl was embarrassed, upset or was just a b* and didn't want anything to do with the HE. It's a hit or miss. If you get two good girls together, it will be a dream. I've had 6-hand massage once at Diva Boston. That was only once as it was expensive. But, it was a dream. Best HE ever in my life. Though, no nude. Just hands all over my body.Nico and Ella have great chemistry and I always leave very happy. They are regulars at that place and well talked about in this forum.

ChipJohnson001
12-17-20, 12:15
I don't think there is a monthly charge for rubratings. You just need to sign up.Correct, for now rubratings is free. In some other cities it is clearly a primary resources, with lots of reviews, but not so in Boston. I'm always amazed that girls are smart enough to just register with a bunch of random email addresses and periodically write themselves good reviews. I have seen a few that clearly did that, but most of the reviews are legit.

Rubmaps is pretty good, particularly if you travel a lot, as it not only gives you decent (though not great / totally reliable) info, but you can also map locations, which is very useful if you are in a random city for a night. The BIGGEST issue I have with most listing sites is the lack of clarity on location. I have no idea why these girls list in a 'boston' section and don't bother to mention that they are in Framingham or some shit. If I'm looking for a rub in location X, I don't want to have to reach out to every potential provider to find out if they are actually in the city they list in, or actually 20 miles away. My second biggest is not listing price, but I get that, as they may want to fluctuate their ask and they don't want old ads around with different pricing.

Mattis1775
12-17-20, 13:41
Indeed. When I was a traveler prior to this pandemic, I've used RubMaps frequently and I would say I scored 95% of the time. The 5% was most likely because I was Asian in an all white city. Yes, there were places that I traveled, like Helena, MT, if you ever heard of that place, had plenty of reviews. But, when I went in, they looked at me like I was from another planet. They kept asking me questions, like where I was from, how long I lived there. Why I was in Helena. I said I was from flushing, NY. LOL! Because most of these girls are either from NYC or probably, in this case being out west, California. At the end, they said, OK. I didn't say anything, I just got up, got dressed, left a small tip and left. They said come again and I said no, you didn't help finish me. I didn't care because I will never come back to Helena. And, even if I did, those girls won't be there anyways. She looked at me and said, oh next time, next time. I said there is no next time. Good bye. LOL.

But, back to RubMaps. Great resource with or without a membership.

Correct, for now rubratings is free. In some other cities it is clearly a primary resources, with lots of reviews, but not so in Boston. I'm always amazed that girls are smart enough to just register with a bunch of random email addresses and periodically write themselves good reviews. I have seen a few that clearly did that, but most of the reviews are legit.

Rubmaps is pretty good, particularly if you travel a lot, as it not only gives you decent (though not great / totally reliable) info, but you can also map locations, which is very useful if you are in a random city for a night. The BIGGEST issue I have with most listing sites is the lack of clarity on location. I have no idea why these girls list in a 'boston' section and don't bother to mention that they are in Framingham or some shit. If I'm looking for a rub in location X, I don't want to have to reach out to every potential provider to find out if they are actually in the city they list in, or actually 20 miles away. My second biggest is not listing price, but I get that, as they may want to fluctuate their ask and they don't want old ads around with different pricing.

HowardSprague
12-18-20, 16:03
I had an appointment the other day with my dentist, who's a Chinese woman. Had to make a conscious effort to keep from stroking her calf while she fixed my tooth.

Mattis1775
12-18-20, 16:13
Bad habits will come and bite you. LOL. Don't fly on Japan Airlines or other Asian flights. You'll want to rub their ass when they pass by with snacks. LOL!

I had an appointment the other day with my dentist, who's a Chinese woman. Had to make a conscious effort to keep from stroking her calf while she fixed my tooth.

HappyDave
12-18-20, 16:36
I had an appointment the other day with my dentist, who's a Chinese woman. Had to make a conscious effort to keep from stroking her calf while she fixed my tooth.I had a female Asian Dr giving me a checkup this year in place of my regular. Was so looking forward to the prostate and hernia checks, but did not happen. Was going to ask why but did not want to be rude in case they were intentionally left out. As I was walking back to my car was feeling totally ripped off. She was hot to I probably would have blown one right in her hand.

Mattis1775
12-18-20, 20:29
Better if you squirt it up in the air and she'll probably run out and have the nurse clean you up. She'll document that in your record book. "Pt received prostate and hernia check, reflex caused Pt to ejaculate uncontrollably upwards. ". LOL. I think I watch too much Jap doctor and nurse porn.

I had a female Asian Dr giving me a checkup this year in place of my regular. Was so looking forward to the prostate and hernia checks, but did not happen. Was going to ask why but did not want to be rude in case they were intentionally left out. As I was walking back to my car was feeling totally ripped off. She was hot to I probably would have blown one right in her hand.

Ridgid
12-18-20, 22:28
[QUOTE=HappyDave;5120599]I had a female Asian Dr giving me a checkup this year in place of my regular. Was so looking forward to the prostate and hernia checks, but did not happen. Was going to ask why but did not want to be rude in case they were intentionally left out. As I was walking back to my car was feeling totally ripped off. She was hot to I probably would have blown one right in her hand. as I wanted a female pcp due to her fingers being smaller. LOL.

Max Walker86
12-18-20, 22:37
Better if you squirt it up in the air and she'll probably run out and have the nurse clean you up. She'll document that in your record book. "Pt received prostate and hernia check, reflex caused Pt to ejaculate uncontrollably upwards. ". LOL. I think I watch too much Jap doctor and nurse porn.Rei kitajima is the sexiest japanese porn star wish I could meet her and well you know.

Yello Tail
12-19-20, 18:11
I had a female Asian Dr giving me a checkup this year in place of my regular. Was so looking forward to the prostate and hernia checks, but did not happen. Was going to ask why but did not want to be rude in case they were intentionally left out. As I was walking back to my car was feeling totally ripped off. She was hot to I probably would have blown one right in her hand.Seems these days you need to mention that you are getting up 2 to 3 times a night to urinate to get a prostate check. Even my regular doctor doesn't do it. He sends me to the urologist instead. It's probably been 20 years since a primary care doctor gave me prostate and hernia checks. Happened to be a female doctor from India. Very thorough but not arousing at all. She also told me if I knew that one nut was larger than the other.

Bozscaggs
12-19-20, 18:31
Seems these days you need to mention that you are getting up 2 to 3 times a night to urinate to get a prostate check. Even my regular doctor doesn't do it. He sends me to the urologist instead. It's probably been 20 years since a primary care doctor gave me prostate and hernia checks. Happened to be a female doctor from India. Very thorough but not arousing at all. She also told me if I knew that one nut was larger than the other.If your blood sugars are normal and A1 c no signs of pre-diabetes then scope is performed by a urologist.

Bozscaggs
12-19-20, 18:37
Bad habits will come and bite you. LOL. Don't fly on Japan Airlines or other Asian flights. You'll want to rub their ass when they pass by with snacks. LOL!Has many, many nice stewardesses guaranteed. Can't say now because of staff reductions. They use to give free alcoholic beverages too. Sapporo is very good! Cathay services Thailand and Taiwan too!

Jimmmy
12-20-20, 01:04
Went to see Jessica, pretty little Asian girl with a fat ass in some booty shorts greeted me and took me to a room, I asked for Jessica and a pretty tall girl with a button dress type of thing on took me to another room, ehhh🙄 massage but got that 100 body rub finish, she was good, nice big nips, and nice little Bush, she's only here till next week, I think I might go see her again LOL.

DontFailMeNow
12-20-20, 14:00
A little about me. CT has been my stomping ground for many years. It's an area I know very well and am extremely comfortable roaming, even at 3 am. I've visited many operations over the years. Some were great. Many were not.

The operation that was coined "Ink Block" was given that name first by Mr Bao, if I remember correctly. The AAMP was not actually within any of the Ink Block buildings. Yes, it was on Harrison, but much closer to Pine St Inn. What their status is now I'm not sure of. I went to this spot for the first time what feels like 5 years ago, but I can't be completely sure. They literally handed me business card with their name at the time and phone number (threw it away after that visit for obvious reasons). During my first visit I befriended a girl, who left that operation and continued doing her own thing, allowing me to come and see her at her own apartments all these years since that first visit.

If there's an operation running out of any of the Ink Block development buildings now, including the hotel, then that's something else entirely.

Unrelated to Ink Block but related to CT. I'm curious if anyone has a girl in CT operating under the radar, not advertising, not apart of an agency, just doing her own thing, only available word of mouth? The only girl I know that fits that is Melissa, but she's essentially retired and will only see you if she knows you and feels comfortable with it. PM me if you've got something to share about CT.

JohnGlobalCorp
12-20-20, 18:43
A little about me. CT has been my stomping ground for many years. It's an area I know very well and am extremely comfortable roaming, even at 3 am. I've visited many operations over the years. Some were great. Many were not.

The operation that was coined "Ink Block" was given that name first by Mr Bao, if I remember correctly. The AAMP was not actually within any of the Ink Block buildings. Yes, it was on Harrison, but much closer to Pine St Inn. What their status is now I'm not sure of. I went to this spot for the first time what feels like 5 years ago, but I can't be completely sure. They literally handed me business card with their name at the time and phone number (threw it away after that visit for obvious reasons). During my first visit I befriended a girl, who left that operation and continued doing her own thing, allowing me to come and see her at her own apartments all these years since that first visit.

If there's an operation running out of any of the Ink Block development buildings now, including the hotel, then that's something else entirely.

Unrelated to Ink Block but related to CT. I'm curious if anyone has a girl in CT operating under the radar, not advertising, not apart of an agency, just doing her own thing, only available word of mouth? The only girl I know that fits that is Melissa, but she's essentially retired and will only see you if she knows you and feels comfortable with it. PM me if you've got something to share about CT.Harrison ave is a jewel, 406-408 second floor.

Anyone?

JohnGlobalCorp
12-20-20, 19:08
Went to see Jessica, pretty little Asian girl with a fat ass in some booty shorts greeted me and took me to a room, I asked for Jessica and a pretty tall girl with a button dress type of thing on took me to another room, ehhh🙄 massage but got that 100 body rub finish, she was good, nice big nips, and nice little Bush, she's only here till next week, I think I might go see her again LOL.How much and what type of service?

Mattis1775
12-20-20, 20:50
I got intel on this from another Monger and it went nowhere. It was closer to Pine Street Inn. Text messaged, said who's this? I said new client. She said who referred you and what's his number. Obviously, it ended there.

Unrelated to Ink Block but related to CT. I'm curious if anyone has a girl in CT operating under the radar, not advertising, not apart of an agency, just doing her own thing, only available word of mouth? The only girl I know that fits that is Melissa, but she's essentially retired and will only see you if she knows you and feels comfortable with it. PM me if you've got something to share about CT.

DownWind
12-21-20, 07:36
I had a female Asian Dr giving me a checkup this year in place of my regular. Was so looking forward to the prostate and hernia checks, but did not happen. Was going to ask why but did not want to be rude in case they were intentionally left out. As I was walking back to my car was feeling totally ripped off. She was hot to I probably would have blown one right in her hand.I had a new doctor last year who was lovely, just sweet on the eyes. She gave me a thorough testical exam which I have been anxiously awaiting for this year's. Oh the temptation! Had she been Asian, I would really be in trouble.

Jimmmy
12-21-20, 14:30
Paid $40 house fee and $100 for the body to body for finish, highly recommend you go see her, she lives in NYC and is here for another week she said.

How much and what type of service?

Krabi
12-21-20, 16:01
Harrison ave is a jewel, 406-408 second floor.

Anyone?Frequented there for a couple years. My go to spot, maybe once a month. Can't beat the deal, and sometimes there were really attractive girls. Loved being able to choose, and the mamasan would send real pictures ahead of time.

Are they still in operation?? I got scared away after some busts went down for similar operations a few years ago.

Dominor1
12-21-20, 19:16
Paid $40 house fee and $100 for the body to body for finish, highly recommend you go see her, she lives in NYC and is here for another week she said.What town is she in? Very interested in trying her out.

Lego19
12-21-20, 19:45
What town is she in? Very interested in trying her out.High Street Waltham.

HoistAway
12-21-20, 22:35
As I was onsite recently, I overheard two that were chatting it up during a break. It was clear what the topic was as in the "Spas" that they frequent for therapy. One that was mentioned appears to be close by to the site. Its just outside of Allston, on Cambridge Street. I didn't get a name, but they did mention that it is Thai.

That being said, Thai. My thoughts are:

Mat on floor.

Surprise packages if going in cold.

Its been a while for me to have been in a Thai spa for therapy. And there was always a choice given to me as for the type of provider. I do find that a good Thai session is very beneficial when performed correctly.

Do any of you members have a idea of this spa in Allston that was mentioned?

And if so, is it a thumbs up or thumbs down?

Thanks guys, happy Holidays and stay safe.

ActonMan
12-22-20, 04:48
Frequented there for a couple years. My go to spot, maybe once a month. Can't beat the deal, and sometimes there were really attractive girls. Loved being able to choose, and the mamasan would send real pictures ahead of time.

Are they still in operation?? I got scared away after some busts went down for similar operations a few years ago.I was a steady customer at one time but lost the number When I went a guy was running the operation and I remember the girls would always take you into the shower first. A fun place for sure If anyone has the # I would really appreciate it.

Guillaume123
12-22-20, 07:45
As I was onsite recently, I overheard two that were chatting it up during a break. It was clear what the topic was as in the "Spas" that they frequent for therapy. One that was mentioned appears to be close by to the site. Its just outside of Allston, on Cambridge Street. I didn't get a name, but they did mention that it is Thai.

Mat on floor.

Its been a while for me to have been in a Thai spa for therapy. And there was always a choice given to me as for the type of provider. I do find that a good Thai session is very beneficial when performed correctly.

Thanks guys, happy Holidays and stay safe.There are many but mat on the floor indicate the one at 5x9 Cambridge St in Allston. The place is not the cleanest and they require masks. I went in to have a normal massage twice with no extras as they give a good hard massage (if you ask the girl) that is good for my back. If by "surprise package" you mean transgenders then yes there are some but can't give any info on services.

Mattis1775
12-22-20, 07:53
Pretty sure I know where you're talking about and it's next to the church? Nice place, clean and yes, some women there are not what you expect. PM me for more details. But, I find this place to be really expensive. For the house fee and the ending. If it's a different AMP experience you're looking for, then give it a try. But, be sure to use the ATM first! You're going to be surprised with the menu and the price.

Mat on floor.

Thanks guys, happy Holidays and stay safe.

Choir Boy
12-22-20, 09:19
As I was onsite recently, I overheard two that were chatting it up during a break. It was clear what the topic was as in the "Spas" that they frequent for therapy. One that was mentioned appears to be close by to the site. Its just outside of Allston, on Cambridge Street. I didn't get a name, but they did mention that it is Thai.Once people start talking about "surprise packages", I stay away.

EasiePeasie
12-22-20, 09:20

And if so, is it a thumbs up or thumbs down?Appears that they were referring to the spa in the title at 5x9 Cambridge.

Went once, never again. Got hefty unattractive late 30's woman. Does have mat on floor. Also had a taller slender LB.

Yello Tail
12-22-20, 09:31
Mat on floor.
Thanks guys, happy Holidays and stay safe.Probably 569 Cambridge st. 857-316-5578. Many of the Thai providers are LB so take care when making an appointment. You can find a number of Thai Bodywork ads in Boston Craigslist under the beauty section. Although most seem to be LB, there was one in Cambridge that seemed to be female.

CityDweller
12-22-20, 16:20
I was a steady customer at one time but lost the number When I went a guy was running the operation and I remember the girls would always take you into the shower first. A fun place for sure If anyone has the # I would really appreciate it.Seriously! Right on the corner of Harrison and E Berkeley? I don't think I have ever heard of that or seen anything written in here, like, ever. How long ago are we talking about?

Lego19
12-22-20, 16:25
Probably 569 Cambridge st. 857-316-5578. Many of the Thai providers are LB so take care when making an appointment. You can find a number of Thai Bodywork ads in Boston Craigslist under the beauty section. Although most seem to be LB, there was one in Cambridge that seemed to be female.I am wary of going to Thai spots, since it's really hard to figure out if it's a LB with the masks.

BunnyMeat
12-22-20, 16:39
I am wary of going to Thai spots, since it's really hard to figure out if it's a LB with the masks.Just tell them that you want a female. They are not going to lie to you.

Rito1
12-22-20, 17:15
I am wary of going to Thai spots, since it's really hard to figure out if it's a LB with the masks.I have never heard of them giving you a Lady boy if you told them you wanted a women. Now if you don't say anything you get whoever is next in rotation.

KatSuno1492
12-22-20, 17:40
I have never heard of them giving you a Lady boy if you told them you wanted a women. Now if you don't say anything you get whoever is next in rotation.Agree. I always ask for a female, and I've never heard of a case where they have an issue with it, they are very open. However, a post-op will be considered female, so.

JohnDick75
12-22-20, 18:17
I heard January is when they pull there anti John crap does that apply to mongers who frequent massage parlors or just those who use street walkers also is that day overblown to the point where nothing happens which I hope is the case.

CrazyCrouton
12-22-20, 19:15
I am wary of going to Thai spots, since it's really hard to figure out if it's a LB with the masks.So you only look at a person's face to figure out if they are a ladyboy? You may want to look at the Adam's apple, hands. Perhaps their voice. You could always ask them up front. The places will tell you. None of them need that drama. No need to be scared or spread fear friend. Be direct and tell them what you want. Go find yourself a nice female Thai masseuse or whatever you prefer. Good luck.

TCollins
12-22-20, 19:35
I have never heard of them giving you a Lady boy if you told them you wanted a women. Now if you don't say anything you get whoever is next in rotation.I have been to all the Thai Shops in the area over last few years. First of all they all always ask first what is your preference. Second, even with a mask you have to be blind not to notice the difference between a ladyboy and a Thai women!

Lego19
12-22-20, 23:23
I have never heard of them giving you a Lady boy if you told them you wanted a women. Now if you don't say anything you get whoever is next in rotation.They switched to a lady boy for the finish once despite insisting I need a lady, luckily I realised and bailed. I don't intend to spread any fear or anything but just want us mongers to know this can happen to any one of them.

Lego19
12-22-20, 23:26
So you only look at a person's face to figure out if they are a ladyboy? You may want to look at the Adam's apple, hands. Perhaps their voice. You could always ask them up front. The places will tell you. None of them need that drama. No need to be scared or spread fear friend. Be direct and tell them what you want. Go find yourself a nice female Thai masseuse or whatever you prefer. Good luck.For me I'd like to relax during the session and not worry about all this. Hence I prefer the reliable Chinese spots. Everybody has their own preferences. I am a big fan of Thai girls, I just prefer to go to Thailand for them.

Mattis1775
12-22-20, 23:33
Never been to Thailand. But, heard from others that it is a sex paradise. With USD, you'll be treated like a King. Women galore! All are beautiful, sexy and dress to impress. Good luck trying to get a girl here to dress like that. You'll get an attitude just for your troubles. I've calculated the trip to Bangkok. 3 K for airfare, plus hotel and miscellaneous for food and souvenirs. You won't need much for the fun part as everything is cheap. Maybe someday, I'll take the dive. But, not right now and especially what's going on with the world now.

For me I'd like to relax during the session and not worry about all this. Hence I prefer the reliable Chinese spots. Everybody has their own preferences. I am a big fan of Thai girls, I just prefer to go to Thailand for them.

AmpExplorer
12-23-20, 07:57
I have been to all the Thai Shops in the area over last few years. First of all they all always ask first what is your preference. Second, even with a mask you have to be blind not to notice the difference between a ladyboy and a Thai women!Amazed at the ongoing fascination with Thai places. Maybe if they charged only 60 $ for the hour there would be more demand to visit. You can be upfront without being offensive that you would not want a ladyboy just as you would prefer not having a man doing your massage. It has been a awhile since I visited. Jolin had several places around years past and there was much drama to get into if Thai's if that's your thing. Some actually gave an incredible therapeutic massage but not enough value IMO.

Beware there are some very beautiful ladyboys that will lure some over to their dark side!

PinayLuver
12-23-20, 10:50
Seriously! Right on the corner of Harrison and E Berkeley? I don't think I have ever heard of that or seen anything written in here, like, ever. How long ago are we talking about?Yeah, it has been mentioned several times previously. The reference has always been Ink Block. I just learned of its location because no one offered it up in any posts until now. Additionally I am not aware that they have ever posted on the internet sites. If anyone has info on where they post services I'll definitely check them out and report back.

PL.

Sebastian6
12-23-20, 14:36
Does anyone give a girl a Christmas gift?

I have a UTR that I gave a gift, and her thankfulness was definitely worth it.

Mattis1775
12-23-20, 15:04
Your donation is considered a gift, a year long worth. Get flowers if she's nice along with your donation. Can't go wrong with sleepwear, not lingerie. But, the grandma style, warm thermal type is always good.

I have a UTR that I gave a gift, and her thankfulness was definitely worth it.

Max Walker86
12-23-20, 16:40

I have a UTR that I gave a gift, and her thankfulness was definitely worth it.I've given girls perfume roller ball size for 30 bucks they love it!

Jon Gris
12-23-20, 17:02
Seems to be a lot of discussion on the Thai places. I have never had an issue with them trying pull a switch like some have described. I only had one instance where I called a particular spa and they were very polite in explaining they only had 2 lady boys working at the time I wanted an appointment. I thanked them and called another place. From reading the ads they seem to display right in the ads the gender of the person working. The Thai places I have found seem to be more pricey usually more for the hour and more of a gratuity is expected from the girls for any extras. I went to a place in H20 town once and she expected double for the ending.

Lhj2023r
12-23-20, 17:10

I have a UTR that I gave a gift, and her thankfulness was definitely worth it.Only to exceptionally performing, long time regulars, who I have developed more than just a strictly business relationship with. Like there's girls I keep in rotation that get the job done and are more reliable than some but it's still mostly an in and out visit without much conversation. They aren't worthy of gifts. You are obviously welcome to determine on your own which of your girls deserves more but that's how I decide.

Zimmm33
12-23-20, 17:46
https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bts/d/wellesley-amazing-hands-free-massage/7251621221.html

Z.

Motoman36
12-23-20, 21:08
There are 2 newish AMPs diagonally across from each other on Main St. , Peabody Sq. , 30 & 45. Both are likely legitimate therapy places, LMT. I was in desperate need of a real & strong massage. I'm tired of the Salem location, Jin, that rushes to the tug & shorts on time. For the money, I really do want 60 minutes on the table. I've got knots that need to be rubbed out before rubbing out junior. So this week I chose Asian Island at #45. Helen was middle aged Chinese, slender build, friendly, very little English. I went for 90 minutes at $100. She beat the crap out of me, just as I had hoped. She commented on the knots in my shoulder blades & back. Her elbows are sharp & she knows how to use them. I was very surprised & happy (not that kind of happy). The table was heated & she was only interrupted by calls a couple of times. She filled the 90 minutes with me mostly face down. On the flip, she did some brief chest & abdomen before finishing on legs. Next time I'll ask for feet, love that. There are plenty of places to go for a tug but sometimes you need the real thing! I'll definitely repeat! Tipped appropriately, she was happy.

CapeCod6
12-23-20, 21:14

I have a UTR that I gave a gift, and her thankfulness was definitely worth it.I did last night. Scarf, gloves, Sox, hair ties. She was almost in tears she was so happy. My $27 expendure made her happy and made her difficult life a bit better.

She is an escort just to clarify not a Spa girl..

CrazyCrouton
12-23-20, 21:44
I have never heard of this happening. Not sure why they would ever do that to you friend? Interesting.

They switched to a lady boy for the finish once despite insisting I need a lady, luckily I realised and bailed. I don't intend to spread any fear or anything but just want us mongers to know this can happen to any one of them..

Andir
12-23-20, 21:55

I have a UTR that I gave a gift, and her thankfulness was definitely worth it.I gave a crack pipe to my favorite girl once. She wasn't amused.

DownWind
12-23-20, 22:13
Amazed at the ongoing fascination with Thai places. Maybe if they charged only 60 $ for the hour there would be more demand to visit. You can be upfront without being offensive that you would not want a ladyboy just as you would prefer not having a man doing your massage. It has been a awhile since I visited. Jolin had several places around years past and there was much drama to get into if Thai's if that's your thing. Some actually gave an incredible therapeutic massage but not enough value IMO.

Beware there are some very beautiful ladyboys that will lure some over to their dark side!Jolin has a store in Stoughton with younger pretty ladies. They are. 8/ hour and have GPS. The menu's vary but are memorable. Worth a trip. Second floor, discreet and clean.

Mattis1775
12-23-20, 22:39
I'm sure in other countries, they'll have a nice girl rubbing your cock while you're on these things.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bts/d/wellesley-amazing-hands-free-massage/7251621221.htmlZ.

HighAmperage
12-24-20, 00:29

I have a UTR that I gave a gift, and her thankfulness was definitely worth it.Although I would caution anyone, never violate Rule #13!! But I gave my ATF girl a 3/4 carat Tiffany diamond necklace for Christmas. Sometimes you need to play for keeps.

Andir
12-24-20, 00:58
Although I would caution anyone, never violate Rule #13!! But I gave my ATF girl a 3/4 carat Tiffany diamond necklace for Christmas. Sometimes you need to play for keeps.You gave your girl a $6-7 K gift. That's very nice of you! I hope she realises it's not a 30-dollar imitation from Hong Kong.

JohnDick75
12-24-20, 08:59
Although I would caution anyone, never violate Rule #13!! But I gave my ATF girl a 3/4 carat Tiffany diamond necklace for Christmas. Sometimes you need to play for keeps.It's your money I just wonder if that too much for a massage girl as I think even ATF does not care about customers other than money but I hope it works out for you.

Gezbo
12-24-20, 11:19
Does anybody know if any of the old girls from Billings have popped up elsewhere? Thanks in advance.

HighAmperage
12-24-20, 11:48
You gave your girl a $6-7 K gift. That's very nice of you! I hope she realises it's not a 30-dollar imitation from Hong Kong.She is a Designer girl and knows exactly what it is. We see each other outside the parlor and the last time she looked stunning in the necklace and the Tiffany bracelet. And I didn't even get a blow job out of the deal, but I don't care.

It is never a good idea to violate Rule #13, but she is going through the most difficult time in her life right now and I am just trying to help her. I do have to be careful, though, because as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz said, "Be careful what you wish for, for wishes can come true. ".

- HA.

Andir
12-24-20, 13:11
She is a Designer girl and knows exactly what it is. We see each other outside the parlor and the last time she looked stunning in the necklace and the Tiffany bracelet. And I didn't even get a blow job out of the deal, but I don't care.

It is never a good idea to violate Rule #13, but she is going through the most difficult time in her life right now and I am just trying to help her. I do have to be careful, though, because as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz said, "Be careful what you wish for, for wishes can come true. ".

- HA.Tiffany bracelet too? Now I want to see this wonderful woman. I think I know who she is.

Max Walker86
12-25-20, 20:19
Came back from Cherry Lane and I had the best massage of my life.

She was very pleasant and nice girls name was Jessica?! Would repeat but I think she said.

Tomorrow is her last day. Girl was gorgeous.

Jimmmy
12-25-20, 20:46
I told you guys it's a good time! Hans are you going to share you're experience with her like I did, or are you just going to leave it at that?

Came back from Cherry Lane and I had the best massage of my life.

She was very pleasant and nice girls name was Jessica?! Would repeat but I think she said.

Tomorrow is her last day. Girl was gorgeous.

Max Walker86
12-25-20, 22:14
I told you guys it's a good time! Hans are you going to share you're experience with her like I did, or are you just going to leave it at that?Yes jimmmy I will share. Walked in she was watching tv no temp check or hand sanitizer. Went in the room very nice and clean face down got the best massage I've ever had.

At a AMP very thorough she's a pro! She let me put my hands on her thighs cause my hands were cold. I asked if she was a model surprised to hear she said she was a car model. When time was getting to the tease but nothing happening I asked.

If we could play she said body rub / but I insisted on more, she was hesitant but agreed! I was ready to go when I got up pressed up against her so all she did was stretch the tro*an no CBJ no daty.

Went into miss for a bit than she finished me off by hand. Lots of affection hugging and touching and appreciation on my end. ! She asked if I wanted water I said I have it in the car grabbed a few candy and was out the door. & my goodness does she have big nipps they were amazing.

MoreBJs
12-25-20, 23:42
This spa doesn't skimp on hand sanitizer, can you name it?

Sounds
12-26-20, 01:24
Only to exceptionally performing, long time regulars, who I have developed more than just a strictly business relationship with. Like there's girls I keep in rotation that get the job done and are more reliable than some but it's still mostly an in and out visit without much conversation. They aren't worthy of gifts. You are obviously welcome to determine on your own which of your girls deserves more but that's how I decide.Same here. Though I also did a little something for the mamasan where one of the girls works to stay on her good side as well.

I just dropped in one day to give them gifts and went on my way at the time. The girls showed their appreciation the next visit.

HunneMan
12-26-20, 10:46
A few nights ago I had finished up my Christmas shopping, felt I need to release the stress for the holidays.

I called over around 8:00 pm to make an appointment told her I would be there in 15-20 minutes, when I arrived the parking lot was very busy with convenience store customers and other mongers.

When I got inside I was told it was a 10-15 min wait as there was another monger sitting in the couch, I sat down and we both commented on how busy it was. We both had called ahead.

I wish she would have told me, that they are busy, but instead made me come down anyway.

When time came I was put in a room, told me to sit and wait, then 5-8 min gone by girl comes in a asked me to go to another room. I asked if Jessica was available, unfortunately no busy.

While I was waiting in the temporary room, 3 other monger try to get massages, I could hear them say no massage tonight busy.

I had handed her the houses fee for an hour, she then says we closed in 45 min as the new Charlie Parker rules 9:30 pm all business need to close.

I was finally able to talk to the provider her name was Apple. The massage was okay. Then she oil me down use a back massager to get out the knots in my upper back. She soft touch with some teasing. She ask me to flip. She then makes hand signs mouth to little Johnny, I say yes, and negotiated 1.2.

I believe if the place was not crazy busy I would have a pleasant experience. I was looking forward to the body to body rub from Jessica.

HappyDave
12-26-20, 12:42
This spa doesn't skimp on hand sanitizer, can you name it?Furniture could be off. But last time I saw wiwi at main she brought a bottle just like that but fill of like 90% Alcohol to refill some bottles after cleanup.

Jimmmy
12-26-20, 12:44
Nice! I told you guys about this big puffy nips! What was the damage?

Yes jimmmy I will share. Walked in she was watching tv no temp check or hand sanitizer. Went in the room very nice and clean face down got the best massage I've ever had.

At a AMP very thorough she's a pro! She let me put my hands on her thighs cause my hands were cold. I asked if she was a model surprised to hear she said she was a car model. When time was getting to the tease but nothing happening I asked.

If we could play she said body rub / but I insisted on more, she was hesitant but agreed! I was ready to go when I got up pressed up against her so all she did was stretch the tro*an no CBJ no daty.

Went into miss for a bit than she finished me off by hand. Lots of affection hugging and touching and appreciation on my end. ! She asked if I wanted water I said I have it in the car grabbed a few candy and was out the door. & my goodness does she have big nipps they were amazing.

Wiseass
12-26-20, 13:45
Nice! I told you guys about this big puffy nips! What was the damage?Yeah, I'm Curious too! Wondering if I made a mistake. I had the opportunity early in the week to go and decided against it, based on my one time going there, all the crappy reviews, and the ridiculous rates for average looking girls. Based on the history of that establishment, Jessica (just Mish and no CBJ, and no DATY), I'm guessing, cost you at least a 200 tip, in comparison to what the other girls normally quote. Maybe you got Lucky and a decent rate considering she only had one day left before leaving. The main thing is you enjoyed yourself and left happy!

Max Walker86
12-26-20, 14:43
Yeah, I'm Curious too! Wondering if I made a mistake. I had the opportunity early in the week to go and decided against it, based on my one time going there, all the crappy reviews, and the ridiculous rates for average looking girls. Based on the history of that establishment, Jessica (just Mish and no CBJ, and no DATY), I'm guessing, cost you at least a 200 tip, in comparison to what the other girls normally quote. Maybe you got Lucky and a decent rate considering she only had one day left before leaving. The main thing is you enjoyed yourself and left happy!Left a 200 tip cause she was gorgeous and nice to me. ! yes sir main thing I did leave very happy and satisfied the massage was awesome if just that I would have been happy. I've never given more than that in the decade + going to AMP's 140 girls make a kinda you can do better look.

Wiseass
12-26-20, 17:51
Left a 200 tip cause she was gorgeous and nice to me. ! yes sir main thing I did leave very happy and satisfied the massage was awesome if just that I would have been happy. I've never given more than that in the decade + going to AMP's 140 girls make a kinda you can do better look.Thank You for your Honesty! Looks like I nailed it at 200, wish I followed through and went earlier in the week, and nailed her, LOL. Considering that establishment, I was hesitant. Today is her last day, according to her. Did she mention a return trip, onward to another Spa, or going Home? Did you ask for her number? Thank You!

Max Walker86
12-26-20, 18:49
Thank You for your Honesty! Looks like I nailed it at 200, wish I followed through and went earlier in the week, and nailed her, LOL. Considering that establishment, I was hesitant. Today is her last day, according to her. Did she mention a return trip, onward to another Spa, or going Home? Did you ask for her number? Thank You!Girls always made that you can do better look so I always stay consistent at 160 or 180. Idk if she will be back she did not mention a return trip, I did get the impression she might have given me her number.

As we vibed very well but I've been there done that. Always something just as good comes along again Amy at main in h20 town looks the same. At least to me.

DougF
12-26-20, 20:47
Anyone know a good spot in Everett / Malden / revere area?

HighAmperage
12-27-20, 14:19
Well, I violated rule #13 and I got hurt hurt really, really, badly. Keep your lives and your hobbies separate my friends. I am going to give up at least this hobby, so I just wanted to say thank you for everything over the years.

- HA.

Herow
12-27-20, 15:04
Left a 200 tip cause she was gorgeous and nice to me. ! yes sir main thing I did leave very happy and satisfied the massage was awesome if just that I would have been happy. I've never given more than that in the decade + going to AMP's 140 girls make a kinda you can do better look.She was ok? Better than average for the area. Decent tease and good with eye contact and making the HE fun, worth the 20 upgrade from a normal 40 HE. Which would be fine if that always happened there, but sadly does not. Was happy to hear Apple was gone and two new girls; unhappy to hear she is back. She's awful and I think she's a proponent of the stupid rates they want to charge there.

Overall do what you wish, have the fun you want. It's not like anything that tremendous is on offer at any of the other FS places in the area right now.

SilkOfTongue
12-27-20, 15:49
Jolin has a store in Stoughton with younger pretty ladies. They are. 8/ hour and have GPS. The menu's vary but are memorable. Worth a trip. Second floor, discreet and clean.I have always been curious about these places. I don't know if it is a fantasy, or fetish or just fascination, but would love to know where this place is in Stoughton, or if there is a better place elsewhere.

Hope you can provide info.

Max Walker86
12-27-20, 15:50
She was ok? Better than average for the area. Decent tease and good with eye contact and making the HE fun, worth the 20 upgrade from a normal 40 HE. Which would be fine if that always happened there, but sadly does not. Was happy to hear Apple was gone and two new girls; unhappy to hear she is back. She's awful and I think she's a proponent of the stupid rates they want to charge there.

Overall do what you wish, have the fun you want. It's not like anything that tremendous is on offer at any of the other FS places in the area right now.I'm nothing special surprised she was that nice? When I got there Christmas day at5 the parking lot was empty, just got lucky.

Otherwise girls can be shy its not prov.

TurnOverHoney
12-27-20, 16:42
Any mongers have any luck at these various locations? This is the place that advertises a 39.99 massage. Been there a few times, great massage but lady takes off after. Haven't asked or pointed to junior. It just seems odd as Waltham is almost a guaranteed ending.

Wiseass
12-27-20, 17:13
She was ok? ......... Was happy to hear Apple was gone and two new girls; unhappy to hear she is back. She's awful and I think she's a proponent of the stupid rates they want to charge there.

Overall do what you wish, have the fun you want. It's not like anything that tremendous is on offer at any of the other FS places in the area right now.The only time I went there I drew Apple. When it came time for the flip, the Stupid Rates started. 120 for a CBJ, didn't even ask if it was nude, shot her down, more back and forth, settled on 80 for a Nude HJ. She made sure she stood far enough away to avoid touching. Looking at her, I would have been more excited sitting at the Pool of the Local YWCA during Senior Citizens Hour. Then saw Posts about Stupid Rates from the other girls there, so I never returned.

I tend to wonder if this recent Jessica Visit was a tactic to get us interested in the place again. Much the same as a Retail Store has a Special Item for a week to get you to shop back at their store. Not going to work if Stupid Rates continue as the Norm.

BunnyMeat
12-27-20, 17:18
If you like young toned bodies with firm natural Bs, you may stop by 220 and ask for Summer. Don't forget to bring your own cover or you will be Saran wrapped.

MoreBJs
12-27-20, 17:59
Generally speaking the AMP ladies that are the full timers are more fair and consistent with their tipping policies than a newbie rotational girl who is only going to be there one to 3 weeks and doesn't care fully about any one particular disappointed monger, and who just goes full throttle for the highest tips, take it or leave it; they have less to lose and everything to gain if guys cave and pay. They are fine with shearing a sheep once and not caring about the future.

BR1201
12-27-20, 18:56
The only time I went there I drew Apple. When it came time for the flip, the Stupid Rates started. 120 for a CBJ, didn't even ask if it was nude, shot her down, more back and forth, settled on 80 for a Nude HJ. She made sure she stood far enough away to avoid touching. Looking at her, I would have been more excited sitting at the Pool of the Local YWCA during Senior Citizens Hour. Then saw Posts about Stupid Rates from the other girls there, so I never returned.

I tend to wonder if this recent Jessica Visit was a tactic to get us interested in the place again. Much the same as a Retail Store has a Special Item for a week to get you to shop back at their store. Not going to work if Stupid Rates continue as the Norm.I think it's just a rotation to let the NY girls go home briefly for a break. The ones that came in were cute indeed. I agree on the high rates. Any clothes off seems to start at 8 and then services vary from there. And the ladies all seemed to be pretty in sync with each other on services and costs. Whenever I lowball they always say "Is that what you pay before? Also there is no consistency between them in terms of what they are willing to do. Some are just standard service, others will do everything except middle of the road services which is weird.

If the old rotation is back including Apple, there are a few lookers like Yuki or Kiki (or something like that). I myself enjoy Apple but her face is not the best.

Mattis1775
12-27-20, 19:57
Well, I left here relieved. But, my wallet is a lot lighter. I tried to find some reviews here. But, managed to find a couple and it was good enough for me to go. Located in Brighton on a side street. I went in and noticed a woman that I knew in South Boston. She transitioned fully to a woman back then. For those Mongers that been here awhile, she was near Andrew Square and had a spiral stairwell. It was over 15-years since we last met and I've seen her many times. Long story short, when it came to the flip, after talking a lot from the past, she said "take care of me". Of course, I thought we were going to do the exact thing we did 15-years ago. BBFSCIP. I said 120 as that was what I paid way back then. But, I didn't exactly ask what we were going to do. I only assumed that's what we were going to do.

I started taking her clothes off and she said, "Oh, I'm not alone (her co-worker was there too) and I can only give you HJ. ". I told her I can give you less. But, of course, a long chat, old friends we should say, she begged for the extra money. Next time, when she's alone, we can do FS. But, with a condom. I immediately felt ripped off. Old friends of course. She got fully nude except she pulled down her pants. Gave me a very nice HJ. I must admit that the HJ was very good. I spilled my cum and she cleaned me up. We exchanged numbers. But, even old friends, I will not repeat. She also said, the place normally doesn't do HE unless they really know you. So, for you new guys, make sure you warm her up with you usual line and light touching to get a HE. Now, I cannot say how much she'll charge you! But, I definitely got ripped off here. Old friends. I'm still pissed off about it. But, whatever.

Her name was Tandy, I believe she meant Tammy. She's short, dark skinned, with her transition voice. It still sounds like it. She's about 45 ish. Good luck and be sure to ask first because, like Old Friends, I thought she was going to give me what we did years past. But, boy. I was wrong, really wrong here. The other girl was younger, don't know if she fully transitioned or not. But, looks other than. Good luck guys.

Mattis1775
12-27-20, 20:04
You'll be back, it's hard to leave this hobby regardless of what happened.

Well, I violated rule #13 and I got hurt hurt really, really, badly. Keep your lives and your hobbies separate my friends. I am going to give up at least this hobby, so I just wanted to say thank you for everything over the years.

- HA.

Dieter M
12-27-20, 23:05

- HA.Good luck buddy I've been there.

Herow
12-28-20, 03:11
I'm nothing special surprised she was that nice? When I got there Christmas day at5 the parking lot was empty, just got lucky.

Otherwise girls can be shy its not prov.I'm honestly not sure I understand what you are saying, but she was very nice once she warmed up and I'm sure you had a good time.

As far as the varying rates there, I've fucked the owner / manager for standard rates after holding firm on 200 all in, so. LOL. It's a very annoying spot for no real reason, when it could be great.

IT_Stallion
12-28-20, 09:26
With all the recent discussion about ladyboy Thai massage I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on other places. PMs are ok.

Max Walker86
12-28-20, 09:32
I'm honestly not sure I understand what you are saying, but she was very nice once she warmed up and I'm sure you had a good time.

As far as the varying rates there, I've fucked the owner / manager for standard rates after holding firm on 200 all in, so. LOL. It's a very annoying spot for no real reason, when it could be great.My mistake I'd like to think they are? But are not shy. Its amazing one chick gets nailed by so many guys a year.

You think they would get bothered but they make so much money I guess it doesn't bother them.

PadMe5
12-28-20, 16:12
Is the Niko that is there now the same Niko that was there in October?

Also, looking for young / hot providers (HE only) to rival Angela (1060) or Ella (Eastern). Anyone of similar looks around Waltham or CT?

Anyone cute at 986 main or 49 river? Thanks.

SlickWilly007
12-28-20, 18:09
Jesus -- now this is a story. If you ever come back, would love to hear about it. Just so I don't make the same mistake.

Got to kind of figure the wife found the necklace purchase on the credit card.

- HA.