PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

TCollins
07-17-19, 12:01
Is Yuki gone now? I saw her. 3 weeks ago? And 2-3 times before that, so she certainly was there for a bit. Mimi I saw once and then was told 4 days later that she was gone.Yes, Yuki is still there. In my opinion the best looking one there.

FruitNinja
07-17-19, 15:35
I'll be traveling from Logan north on 95 to NH. Any places to stop on the way? PM if possible.

Mparkway70
07-17-19, 22:11
Given the potential heat on the obvious jack shacks in CT lately, I was looking for a semi legit place that I could get a good rub with a relaxed draping policy. I figured if I got lucky with a young cute masseuse fine, if not no big deal since I needed a good massage. Lady behind the counter wasn't bad looking for a MILF type (believe she was the owner) but she handed me off to a rather dour lady who had zero personality. Very rough rub. Told her to lighten up but no change. She did massage my glutes well including some serious cheek gripping with fingers in my crack. Okay, I'll take it. Flipped and she half heartedly tossed the towel over my cock but it was half exposed especially the way she was pushing me around. She was equally rough as she had been when I was on my stomach with very close proximity to the groin. That always makes me nervous as at any minute I expect a death grip or palm slap to the testicles. Despite how close she got and with the pressing on the pelvis I did not rise to attention. The whole experience just bummed me out. I can deal with not getting off if the rub is good. I've been to some legit Asians who mix in some Thai moved and get real close and personal with no release but I leave feeling totally distressed from the rub alone. This just wasn't doing it for me. Plus when I was on my stomach, she burped a couple times. Gross. I held my breath hoping to avoid some nasty garlic stench. When I was on my back I prayed the couple burps expelled all her gas. She kind of paused at the end like she was waiting for me to ask for a release but I just couldn't. It wasn't like she ran out of the room so who knows maybe she would've but I wasn't going to find out. Won't be returning.

MrBologna
07-18-19, 08:15
Went and saw a provider named Sarah. Opted for the table shower for. 8. Massage was good and provider was cute. Guessing she was mid 30's. Ended up getting standard finish for. 6. A little more then usual, but chose it when then next step up was $140 which was little too rich for my blood.

TugBoats
07-18-19, 13:51
Hancock st Q. Didn't catch her name. She was the only provider at the time. Very attractive definitely young looking maybe late20's early 30's. Massage was decent maybe a 6/7. No happiness provided even with dropping the hints. A few calls during which is quite unpleasant, but obviously the way it is. Used lots of oil and when she was done she left and went to call / let in someone else. No wipe down so I was greased up walking out the door. Over all poor experience. If anyone else has some info for this spot I'd like to hear about it. Thanks.

OlGary
07-18-19, 14:01
Went and saw a provider named Sarah. Opted for the table shower for. 8. Massage was good and provider was cute. Guessing she was mid 30's. Ended up getting standard finish for. 6. A little more then usual, but chose it when then next step up was $140 which was little too rich for my blood.Where was it?

FoundLounging
07-18-19, 21:50
Yes, Yuki is still there. In my opinion the best looking one there.Yeah- my mistake on this one. Must have been chosen a bunch of off days.

Anyone been to Davis Foot Spa, I'll toft but would rather not waste the time if not needed.

Jay117
07-19-19, 00:18
Rose Spa, on the corner of 109 and Pleasant, has finally opened. I'll totft eventually, but if anyone else else tries it out, please post.

MrBologna
07-19-19, 05:15
Went and saw a provider named Sarah. Opted for the table shower for. 8. Massage was good and provider was cute. Guessing she was mid 30's. Ended up getting standard finish for. 6. A little more then usual, but chose it when then next step up was $140 which was little too rich for my blood.Sorry about that. Never proof read before I posted. This was T&J Burlington.

Marrin
07-19-19, 05:48
Is Yuki gone now? I saw her. 3 weeks ago? And 2-3 times before that, so she certainly was there for a bit. Mimi I saw once and then was told 4 days later that she was gone.Thanks guys.

Is Eva / Ella. The same as the old Ella from 1060?

LarryJay
07-19-19, 06:11
I got Lucky on Beacon the other day just North of Kenmore. Cindy was medium small 30 ish. Went in to the TS. I thought my crack had been cleaned good before, but Cindy was all over it from the start. Washed my back, then crack & the boys again. Washed legs, then crack and the boys. Suddenly she is BBBJ with water running over the area. She then has me flip. Starts to wash the boys again. I rub her back, off comes the top. Sticks one of her small B's in my mouth She washes some more. I rub her butt, off come the bottoms. She climbs on the TS table. 69, BBBJCIM, DATY, FIV. Wow. Cleans me up real good, Spits. Dry off go to room for gentle body work face up. I left 1. 6 on the night stand. She was happy, I was happy.Went back the other day around noon. Had the same girl (35). Linda not Cindy. Asked if I wanted 2 girls today. Didn't have the funds. Went to TS. Same experience as above only lots of prostrate this time while BJ. Very friendly. Maybe try for 2 next time.

RI CheeseHead
07-19-19, 10:25
Went and saw a provider named Sarah. Opted for the table shower for. 8. Massage was good and provider was cute. Guessing she was mid 30's. Ended up getting standard finish for. 6. A little more then usual, but chose it when then next step up was $140 which was little too rich for my blood.Where was this?

OldtimerMa
07-19-19, 15:39
I was reading the board for years but never wrote anything by myself. Here is my first contribution.

60 Prospect in W-tham. I visited this place a couple of weeks ago after reading about it. I was there once and my provider was Candy. She is very flirty and pretty. I was unable to advance beyond a HJ despite my best effort. And even this was quite pricey. I am not sure if I want to see her again.

Cherry Blossom in W-tham. Revisited an old favorite Angela. I am glad she is back. She says she had a baby that's why she was away for some time. I don't know whether it's true or not. She is a very classy lady and her service is always superb. I am not sure whether she could be talked into providing FS. That would be great but never happened to me.

Beech St in Belmont. Someone has mentioned this new place recently, and I went there last Monday. There were two women there. One was probably mid 40's, and another one was much younger and very hot. Her name is Linda, and she was my provider.

She wanted 140 for nude HJ and I passed, but was seriously considering it. She is really pretty.

High street in W-tham. This place was mentioned here many times. Wei Wei was my provider. No surprises here, you know what she does.

That's all for now. PM me if you have any questions. I will answer all of them.

SlowMo
07-19-19, 15:49
Thanks guys.

Is Eva / Ella. The same as the old Ella from 1060?Yes, she is.

BiggaDick
07-19-19, 20:42
Curious to hear if anyone has visited Hong recently. Long time customer disappointed 6 months ago. How are things now.

ThizzleHats
07-19-19, 22:35
Went back the other day around noon. Had the same girl (35). Linda not Cindy. Asked if I wanted 2 girls today. Didn't have the funds. Went to TS. Same experience as above only lots of prostrate this time while BJ. Very friendly. Maybe try for 2 next time.How much did that run you?

Lincoln54
07-21-19, 00:23
Curious to hear if anyone has visited Hong recently. Long time customer disappointed 6 months ago. How are things now.I saw net about a month ago-she is the same-don't touch the nipples it gives her a headache don't touch below.

She is a nice person but time has caught up with her and she doesn't find pleasure in being touched. Probably many of us go elsewhere because our own wives have the same feelings-not that they can help it I guess. It's just that we don't have to pay someone to hear what we can hear at home for free. She isn't that busy and I do feel bad for her but it is probably time for her to retire.

Kameda
07-22-19, 00:00
Any place that's good in Belmont or Watertown? Is beech st in belmont any good?

BigIrishBalls
07-22-19, 06:50
Going through Middleton and stopped in to see Amy, cute mid 30's. Had been here w / Amy previously with average results. Much better service this time. HH. 5. Told her I didn't have long because I had to be somewhere, was concerned my watch was a camera once I showed her it wasn't everything was fine. She undressed down to just panties which I slid down anyway, light kissing, nice perky C's, FIV which was soaked and super tight. Lots of moaning during and then fireworks. . 40 tip.

Dboy111
07-22-19, 10:44
Hey,

Looking to get a massage tomorrow. Can you give the best places to go to find a busty Asian? I already saw lulu at h and are block in Watertown and Vicky in Waltham. Any new busty Places?

RoughThat
07-22-19, 14:54
Given the potential heat on the obvious jack shacks in CT lately, I was looking for a semi legit place that I could get a good rub with a relaxed draping policy. I figured if I got lucky with a young cute masseuse fine, if not no big deal since I needed a good massage. Lady behind the counter wasn't bad looking for a MILF type (believe she was the owner) but she handed me off to a rather dour lady who had zero personality. Very rough rub. Told her to lighten up but no change. She did massage my glutes well including some serious cheek gripping with fingers in my crack. Okay, I'll take it. Flipped and she half heartedly tossed the towel over my cock but it was half exposed especially the way she was pushing me around. She was equally rough as she had been when I was on my stomach with very close proximity to the groin. That always makes me nervous as at any minute I expect a death grip or palm slap to the testicles. Despite how close she got and with the pressing on the pelvis I did not rise to attention. The whole experience just bummed me out. I can deal with not getting off if the rub is good. I've been to some legit Asians who mix in some Thai moved and get real close and personal with no release but I leave feeling totally distressed from the rub alone. This just wasn't doing it for me. Plus when I was on my stomach, she burped a couple times. Gross. I held my breath hoping to avoid some nasty garlic stench. When I was on my back I prayed the couple burps expelled all her gas. She kind of paused at the end like she was waiting for me to ask for a release but I just couldn't. It wasn't like she ran out of the room so who knows maybe she would've but I wasn't going to find out. Won't be returning.This place hasn't been the same since Mei (May) left.

RT.

WalterMitty
07-23-19, 06:45
Hey,

Looking to get a massage tomorrow. Can you give the best places to go to find a busty Asian? I already saw lulu at h and are block in Watertown and Vicky in Waltham. Any new busty Places?She's perfect for you. Write an ACTUAL report when you do.

Of course with 173 posts and 165 of them being QUESTIONS, it's doubtful. The rest are just fake reports copied from the board.

My theory is you are probably a teenager who can't even get into a massage parlor.

Gezbo
07-23-19, 09:22
Called Billings, no answer. Went by Oval and it looked shut down, Zen on Hancock also closed today. Looks like slim or no pickings in the Q.I know for a fact Q town is cracking down.

Gezbo
07-23-19, 09:24
I was in quincy on this past Thursday and I curiously took a ride by these places, Billings, Zen, and Oval were all closed. I seemed to remember Billings and and Zen being somehow associated when I.

Spotted the same older white guy replenishing supplies at these places on separate occasions but I don't know about oval.

Seems odd, quincy is usually unbothered by LEO. Maybe it's something else.You hit the nail on the head.

Big Head
07-23-19, 09:36
Does anybody have an update on School place? Who is there now?

Thanks,

-BH.

BigSam1
07-23-19, 10:41
Does anybody have an update on School place? Who is there now?

Thanks,

-BH.I have been there a couple of weeks ago. Coco is still there.

BigIrishBalls
07-23-19, 14:50
Keep on seeing this ad popping up. Near Salem? I checked the search and the last is over 2 years ago. Anyone been recently?

Motoman36
07-23-19, 17:55
Keep on seeing this ad popping up. Near Salem? I checked the search and the last is over 2 years ago. Anyone been recently?It's an AAMP, been there for years, decent apt complex in Salem off Rt 107. Nancy is about late 40's, petite, not athletic, CFS, BBBJ, smokes. "70 + Tips". Any port in a storm.

Kenny9370
07-23-19, 18:31
Keep on seeing this ad popping up. Near Salem? I checked the search and the last is over 2 years ago. Anyone been recently?Care to share the ad?

OldtimerMa
07-23-19, 20:01
Any place that's good in Belmont or Watertown? Is beech st in belmont any good?I mentioned the Beech St place just a few days ago. You are, probably, trolling, but anyway, I was there again, this time with the older one, named Candy. I heard that she might be open for much more than a standard HE, but nothing overly exciting happened to me during our first encounter. Just a solid basic ending. The second one, Linda, is very hot, as I mentioned previously, but is expensive.

Motoman36
07-23-19, 20:14
Care to share the ad?Ad's EZ to find at CityXGuide.

BigIrishBalls
07-23-19, 20:57
It's an AAMP, been there for years, decent apt complex in Salem off Rt 1x7. Nancy is about late 40's, petite, not athletic, CFS, BBBJ, smokes. "70 + Tips". Any port in a storm.Thanks for the reply, last info on here was 2017. Appreciate it.

Kenny9370
07-23-19, 21:30
She's perfect for you. Write an ACTUAL report when you do.

Of course with 173 posts and 165 of them being QUESTIONS, it's doubtful. The rest are just fake reports copied from the board.

My theory is you are probably a teenager who can't even get into a massage parlor.I agree just had an amazing time with Coco tonight. Haven't been there in awhile, usually get Candy but today I got Coco and was glad I went. She did look familiar though. Was she the mamasan from a while back?

Kenny9370
07-23-19, 21:32
Ad's EZ to find at CityXGuide.Thanks found it.

Wraye
07-23-19, 22:26
Went yesterday massage skills excellent, saw 2 girls young, slim and attractive. II saw the darker of the 2. Worth the trip.

Xf1234
07-24-19, 00:32
Walked in without appointment last evening, New girl came in, named Anna, she was very young and beautiful, asked for half an hour, massage was fine. Allowed top UTC and grabbed her butt OTC, Good time and pleasant surprise,40 + 60. Place is clean and will be back again.

Wraye
07-24-19, 07:44
Went there, two younger women, maybe 30, both attractive. I was with Sophia small spinner type. Store is large and clean no smells of any kind. Massage is very enjoyable, left more than happy 70 dollar tip. I know maybe too much, but I enjoyed the session that much.

Jrvegasfun
07-24-19, 09:54
Walked in without appointment last evening, New girl came in, named Anna, she was very young and beautiful, asked for half an hour, massage was fine. Allowed top UTC and grabbed her butt OTC, Good time and pleasant surprise,40 + 60. Place is clean and will be back again.Really?

Last time I was there I saw someone named Anna and she was easily in her 50's.

Wraye
07-24-19, 10:48
Sorry. I omitted it is 363 Great rd Bedford. I should have proofread, both girls attractive but the one I had was named Sophia.

Pens365
07-24-19, 12:12
Had a good time with YouYou. She's in her 20's maybe with nice natural C's and a fit body. Good shower followed by a warmup massage and a quick flip, easy negotiation. Used up the rest of the time playing in many different positions, I think she was getting frustrated bc I took so long, but I was enjoying her body too much. Rare to find a provider that allows you to explore from head to toe and flip them in all sorts of positions like she did. If she wasn't enjoying herself then she is a great actress. 70+130 damage.

KashkaiBoy
07-24-19, 14:30
AMPs in the area are a new interest of mine. I used to live in NYC until a couple of years ago, and was well acquainted with the KMP and AMP scene there, and thru a contact I had been hooked up with bad when I moved to Boston, and had many memorable encounters there. But after that good thing ended, paranoia had me out of the hobby for a while. I've recently begun visiting some AMPs since I'm still skittish about sharing personal details after what happened with bad so have not looked at KGFB or the other post-bad K-thels. That's also why I'm posting with a new handle / I'd, I deleted everything when I was getting worried and have had to rebuild my online rep all over again no biggie, safety is always 1.

All that said, having read about the H20 town AMPs I've dropped in to both the one upstairs in the main street and the other at 2x0, the latter twice. I had a nice Candy my last time at 2x0, and although her physique is attractive enough her face and eyes and smile really surprised me and I had a wonderful time with her. In any case, despite being initially quoted rather high prices in each location, I found that some relaxed negotiation can result in a cost that is mutually satisfying without breaking the bank. Just don't get too bent out of shape, smile and offer what you think you can pay and I've had good success.

I've also visited a massage establishment on the second floor of a place on Mass Ave Camb that presents as semi-legit, and have had amazing massages there with a nice HJ at the end. The two women I've seen there are attractive but older (40's) but the excellent massages more than make up for the less sexy ambiance overall.

HappyDave
07-24-19, 15:30
Started at 6x5 Lucky due to recent reports and a long list of posts on RM, walked in the place was to warm, smelled funny and was met by old and ugly, asked about the other girls I heard in the background she was older and uglier. Hear the Menu is extensive but they would have to had paid me. Went to 1xx4 Carmay met by Mimi was working alone small not a spinner but nice enough, asked for the hour for. 7, got a great long soft touch with lots of fondling of balls and shaft. OK flip and ending nothing special and no cloths came off and not a hint of extras. Customer came in just after the ending and she cut my time short but in her favor she offered to give me back. 2 to call it a half. I tipped. 4 on the house. 5 for half, may try again if in the area but naked HJ on the table is a minimum for me now. She showed me a photo of the other girl and suggested I try her some time when she is working. Nice parking, being multiple businesses inside cuts down on the purp walk.

Number1002
07-24-19, 16:47
You hit the nail on the head.I know from personal experience that Oval is open.

OlGary
07-24-19, 18:18
If she wasn't enjoying herself then she is a great actress. 70+130 damage.LOL! Many of them could be Oscar contenders. 220 is superbusy now, and each of them ducks 5-6-7 dudes a day. Just imagine doing this day after day for months. That might be tough to keep enjoying it for real.

SlowMo
07-25-19, 12:03
Really?

Last time I was there I saw someone named Anna and she was easily in her 50's.Can confirm! I read this report and was nearby so I called. Took an early afternoon appointment with said Anna, who I eventually found out could not do earlier because that's when her shift started that day.

She is indeed in her 20's, thin build but not skinny (round arms, on her way to muffin top waist). Pretty face, very poor english. Her massage skills are OK. She did not ask nor used oil on me. Fairly vigorous pressure but not particularly pinpointed not therapeutic. After I had the opportunity to send a few signals, the teasing began lightly. About 25 min in, as thing weren't progressing as fast as I wanted, I asked if she'd like a massage. She jumped on the table while removing her top. Wow, full dees. DBoy, she is made for you, but I hope you can negotiate better access than I did. Anyway, she must have enjoyed my handywork for she drooled a bit. However, she, put a stop to my massaging too closely her upper hamstrings and lower glutes from inside her pants. That caused her to swith positions, negotiate to keep her top off (sigh) and finish me off, which was OK but not great. Couple of funny things happened. One, she remained smiling during the finish, but stared into the void well past me, clearly having gone somewhere else in her head. Also, she used a ton of oil. She also put the bottle on the table where it promptly tipped and spilled its content by my hip. Subsequent fellow mongers undoubtedly felt the "wet spot". It was just oil, boys, just oil. Mostly. Face 7/10, body 8/10, massage 7/10. I may go again.

SM.

PlayItAgain
07-25-19, 12:14
I have a unique problem. I am tall, like NBA tall and because of which I also drive a car that is not unique (need those fitted seats.).

Places like Chi, 220 Waverley, High St / moody don't work as most of the eyes nearby are on me (peoplle, esp non-white people just stare).

What's the parking / entrance situation in Beech?

Joe Bujian
07-25-19, 13:41
I have a unique problem. I am tall, like NBA tall and because of which I also drive a car that is not unique (need those fitted seats.).

Places like Chi, 220 Waverley, High St / moody don't work as most of the eyes nearby are on me (peoplle, esp non-white people just stare).

What's the parking / entrance situation in Beech?This does not answer your direct question, but some of us think the parking situation at 32 South is quite discreet, especially since there are multiple businesses in the building. Of course whether the providers there meet your requirements is entirely a different matter.

HappyDave
07-25-19, 13:52

What's the parking / entrance situation in Beech?Beech has a lot of side street parking and you can pull around the back door. Call ahead and you can meet them at the back door.

Yello Tail
07-25-19, 13:58
LOL! Many of them could be Oscar contenders. 220 is superbusy now, and each of them ducks 5-6-7 dudes a day. Just imagine doing this day after day for months. That might be tough to keep enjoying it for real.When their friends are visiting?

OlGary
07-25-19, 14:59
When their friends are visiting?Well, YT, he was clearly talking about someone he was seeing for the first time. So, the bond between them couldn't be formed yet. Moreover, I really don't believe in this "they are not prostitutes" thing, because they are. There is nothing wrong with being a massage parlor prostitute, it's an honest profession, if you ask me. We just need to remember it's a business transaction, there could not be "love" at the parlor.

I actually was with the mentioned woman recently. She is cute, but is in her 30's (at least) and her boobs are man-made. In respect to her acting abilities, she kept making fake noises, I even asked her to be quiet. It was super annoying. But she is very enthusiastic and a good f-k overall.

ZipDrive7
07-25-19, 18:03
I went there yesterday. Got a mid to late 30's women not very attractive and only HE. Any tips for me? As of right now I wouldn't repeat.

Katokay
07-25-19, 19:27
Had a good time with YouYou. She's in her 20's maybe with nice natural C's and a fit body. Good shower followed by a warmup massage and a quick flip, easy negotiation. Used up the rest of the time playing in many different positions, I think she was getting frustrated bc I took so long, but I was enjoying her body too much. Rare to find a provider that allows you to explore from head to toe and flip them in all sorts of positions like she did. If she wasn't enjoying herself then she is a great actress. 70+130 damage.Her titties are fake.

Pens365
07-25-19, 20:44
Her titties are fake.Of course I know the acting was fake, but the costume design was definitely Oscar worthy! I 100% thought they were real. Very nice girl anyway.

LuckyDustyNed
07-25-19, 21:15
Hey fellas I'm starting a new job in the tufts building next month (right on the orange line). Recommendations for places within walking distance are appreciated. Thank you.

Jay117
07-25-19, 23:30
I went there yesterday. Got a mid to late 30's women not very attractive and only HE. Any tips for me? As of right now I wouldn't repeat.She's the only provider there. I like her, but I wouldn't expect the menu to expand.

ZipDrive7
07-26-19, 06:08
Anyone know of a FS AAMP Framingham?

Thanks.

PlasterMoon
07-26-19, 09:39
Drew Mimi at High St in 'tham. Thin, very friendly with decent English skills, 40's (I guess), said she rotates among Mila's places. 1/2 hour, nice, mostly teasing, massage with towel for the first 5 minutes. Then full tease including reach / stroke under which was just great. After the flip, I inquired about BBBJ but firm no and not interested in negotiating about it. I prefer HE to CBJ so I went with that. Shirt up, pulled very nice tits out of bra for some licks but didn't remove any clothes. Also reached inside denim short shorts and felt inside panties but no penetration. All the while, a nice slow sensual HJ while she smiled at me. Explosive finish and I'd say the best HJ I've had in a couple of years. After the clean up and a lot of giggling, she made sure to give me the full time with a massage of my legs for the last ten minutes.

I have no idea about covered services she offers, not of interest to me.

Overall, as good as I would ever expect for basic service. 40+60.

HappyDave
07-26-19, 15:14
Will be in the area, know its been going through some changes. Looking for something worth getting he laundry off and up on the table with me. Menu always a possibility.

Scraggy
07-26-19, 16:15
Hey fellas I'm starting a new job in the tufts building next month (right on the orange line). Recommendations for places within walking distance are appreciated. Thank you.Don't know whether you've noticed but your right on the edge of Chinatown with lots of choices, often discussed on this forum and usually abbreviated CT (difficult for the search function) - but postings are easily found with a little scrolling anyway.

JayBean
07-26-19, 17:26
Popped into 1 Main last week and had someone named Maddie? Could have been Mimi, thin, good looking, great attitude. Had a very nice time with her. She has long nipples with like little balls on the end of them. 60/100. PM for more details.

Stopped into Main today and Wei wei greeted me stinking like butts with her raspy voice. I told her I was all set with her and she asked me to wait for Coco. I'm sorry but never realized that was coco, I don't find her attractive at all, she's kind of cocked eyed to make matters worse, she was dripping sweat from getting plowed by her previous customer. I said I was all set and began to walk out as wei wei was yelling at me and using google translate to explain that she turned someone away because I was waiting. I don't really give a flying fuck, instead of yelling at me she should have ensured me and cocos previous customer didn't have to bump into each other. She really needs to smarten the fuck up.

Anyway landed at Beech and had a nice time with Linda. 60/60.

JonnyT017
07-26-19, 18:04
Drew Mimi at High St in 'tham. Thin, very friendly with decent English skills, 40's (I guess), said she rotates among Mila's places. 1/2 hour, nice, mostly teasing, massage with towel for the first 5 minutes. Then full tease including reach / stroke under which was just great. After the flip, I inquired about BBBJ but firm no and not interested in negotiating about it. I prefer HE to CBJ so I went with that. Shirt up, pulled very nice tits out of bra for some licks but didn't remove any clothes. Also reached inside denim short shorts and felt inside panties but no penetration. All the while, a nice slow sensual HJ while she smiled at me. Explosive finish and I'd say the best HJ I've had in a couple of years. After the clean up and a lot of giggling, she made sure to give me the full time with a massage of my legs for the last ten minutes.

Overall, as good as I would ever expect for basic service. 40+60.Coincidentally, I visited Mimi myself yesterday afternoon. Was looking for Wei Wei but she was not there. Got the same massage with towel. However, was able to negotiate complete removal of clothes. Absolutely smoking body with great tits. I would guess 30's but who knows with Koreans. Agree with PlasterMoon great he. I was able to fiv and daty, as well as spend a lot of time sucking those absolutely teriffic tits. She said she would be there 45 weeks before rotating. 40+100.

JonnyT017
07-26-19, 18:08
I went there yesterday. Got a mid to late 30's women not very attractive and only HE. Any tips for me? As of right now I wouldn't repeat.She's actually late 40's. Nice personality but I agree mediocre all around.

Better Framingham options Elite Hands and Framingham Body Works.

ThizzleHats
07-26-19, 18:22
You hit the nail on the head.Why is Q zoo slowing down? The place I go near me on Water St. Is open for business but I'm a bit sick of it want to branch out for more and different. Reading the forum it seems like all the action seems to be a W'tham.

Trickster666
07-27-19, 07:37
Anyway landed at Beech and had a nice time with Linda. 60/60.Linda is a nice and sweet little thing. A very pleasant, unassuming personality. I hope she stays, but probably will be gone soon.

RI CheeseHead
07-27-19, 09:44
Coincidentally, I visited Mimi myself yesterday afternoon. Was looking for Wei Wei but she was not there. Got the same massage with towel. However, was able to negotiate complete removal of clothes. Absolutely smoking body with great tits. I would guess 30's but who knows with Koreans. Agree with PlasterMoon great he. I was able to fiv and daty, as well as spend a lot of time sucking those absolutely teriffic tits. She said she would be there 45 weeks before rotating. 40+100.Was there any BJ or FS? $100 seems high (pun not intended) without.

HappyDave
07-27-19, 14:59
Called ahead asked for the now popular Yoyo or Mimi, Moma told me they were at 220. I show up, both girls are available but neither is the one I want, guess the other locations were full and this one needed business. Drew Lucy, standard height, 30 yo, nice skin, natural small b's with nice nips, tone but just a little to much butt and hip to call a spinner. That said sweet girl was happy to have her. Place is a little run down compared to others but clean, table shower itself is in good shape. With one major complaint, she straitened out and re used the paper liner for the table, left the same towel on the pillow and folded the other towel up and put it back under the bed. They have washers and dryers in plane site so its not excuse and grossed me out a little. That said I think I was the first over for the day so it was all clean enough for me. Shower was thorough, but not sensual, but did get all the places, went a little to long, soft touch was very good, not the best but all finger nails so I liked it. During the soft teas she did it backwards to the table so I could feel her box, roughly trim but not close enough for me for FS, I like shaved or well trim. Negotiations went on $100 all nude HJ, $120 BJ and $160 FS and would not budge, then again the body she has in this area she seems to get what she wants. I took the BJ, she brings in plastic wrap and I hand her a jimmy cap. Pay up font of course which I hate but she was sweet enough. She rolled her little dress to around her nipple area, said to get to the door quick, but I generally had full access to explore all over her and roll her around on the table for a good half hour. Then the main event, she got the Jimmy to the base, wrapped a paper towel sprayed with alcohol and water on it at the very brace. I am mid size and she took it all the way down and keep doing it until I blew. Nice clean up, simple massage and out the door. I would give her a girl next door ratting of 8. 5, service 8 I wanted her full nude with a longer BJ, place is an 8 since it needs work but did not have the smell people have talked about. . 7 to the house and 1. 2 for a happy naked roll with BJ, since in RI I get the same service with the total cost of $$ to $$. 1 now I really could not complain. Though if she had dropped the FS to 1. 4 I may have been game to that, Bush situation aside, she had me play with her clit a lot and I could tell she would make a great romp. Seems like these spas are bringing in talent hope it lasts a bit.

Beepers
07-27-19, 15:14
Was there any BJ or FS? $100 seems high (pun not intended) without.He did say HE. So I'm sure nothing else beside HE, titties sucking and daty.

Kameda
07-27-19, 20:38
Linda is a nice and sweet little thing. A very pleasant, unassuming personality. I hope she stays, but probably will be gone soon.Does Linda provide FS or just BJ?

ThizzleHats
07-27-19, 23:02
Will be in the area, know its been going through some changes. Looking for something worth getting he laundry off and up on the table with me. Menu always a possibility.If you find anything let me know. I know Life Health Spa will get you at least a HJ.

Trickster666
07-28-19, 06:39
Does Linda provide FS or just BJ?In my limited experience, she provides neither.

JonnyT017
07-28-19, 11:34
Was there any BJ or FS? $100 seems high (pun not intended) without.No BJ or FS. Agree, a little high but had she been the typical provider I would not have forked over that much.

Katokay
07-28-19, 16:56
With one major complaint, she straitened out and re used the paper liner for the table, left the same towel on the pillow and folded the other towel up and put it back under the bed. They have washers and dryers in plane site so its not excuse and grossed me out a little. That said I think I was the first over for the day so it was all clean enough for me. Because you were first customer of the day, you assume everything has been clean. I would think opposite that the towel and sheet were multiplying germs by the millions overnight. I can't see dirty people saying at end of the night" let's clean everything for the first customers tomorrow". This has happened to me in the past, I get pissed and I made sure the girl tossed the paper liner out and threw towel in hamper. If enough people say this to them it should become habit.

HappyDave
07-28-19, 17:26
Because you were first customer of the day, you assume everything has been clean. I would think opposite that the towel and sheet were multiplying germs by the millions overnight. I can't see dirty people saying at end of the night" let's clean everything for the first customers tomorrow". This has happened to me in the past, I get pissed and I made sure the girl tossed the paper liner out and threw towel in hamper. If enough people say this to them it should become habit.I had been at far east at closing and they cleaned everything including themselves at the end of the day including themselves. Then they change into regular cloths all get in a van and leave. If you read my report your warned. I never let them put the towels on me for the massage since I know most re-use that one. Shower towel was changed. Disposable bed covers are more common in Ma than RI. This had to be the first time I did not see one changed after a session.

Katokay
07-28-19, 23:04
I had been at far east at closing and they cleaned everything including themselves at the end of the day including themselves. Then they change into regular cloths all get in a van and leave. If you read my report your warned. I never let them put the towels on me for the massage since I know most re-use that one. Shower towel was changed. Disposable bed covers are more common in Ma than RI. This had to be the first time I did not see one changed after a session.When I was there at closing the girls were getting ready to leave to play mah jongg. They didn't clean nothing.

KashkaiBoy
07-29-19, 11:24
I had been at far east at closing and they cleaned everything including themselves at the end of the day including themselves. Then they change into regular cloths all get in a van and leave. If you read my report your warned. I never let them put the towels on me for the massage since I know most re-use that one. Shower towel was changed. Disposable bed covers are more common in Ma than RI. This had to be the first time I did not see one changed after a session.It seems everyone has a difference experience here. The two times I visited there, the paper on the table was changed as I was getting ready to leave. And I distinctly remember that last time I was there, they had forgotten to leave a towel in the room when I first arrived (so presumably had removed the one the prior customer had used) and Candy ran out and got a new one. But all that said, it's best to be careful at these places I've had skin issues arise after visits to other similar places in the past.

Bostonian9
07-29-19, 15:33
I'm new to Waltham and moved here a month back from Northern MA. Any tips or place for Asian AMP's giving extras. BJs or FS near by this area or neighboring towns. Expecting feedback from fellow mongers. Thanks much. Cheers. !

CW5544
07-29-19, 15:56
Sorry if this is a dumb question.

I noticed this Massachusetts massage place on twitter. Oasis.

Here is the link https://twitter.com/Lincolnsoasis.

I don't fully understand twitter but I can't find any contact info on that link.

Is this a place that regulars here know about?

HappyDingDong
07-29-19, 18:30
Just got back from 1 main at h20. Got coco to see what the hype was about. Doesn't live up to hype IMO. More interesting thing though. Noticed this while I was changing. Could be me being paranoid but I thought it was a camera at first. If anyone stops by 1 h20 - take a look. Could be a speaker now I'm thinking about it, but better be safe than sorry.

JayBean
07-29-19, 18:49
So I popped into to see Mimi, def is different from the Maddie I saw at 1 main. Mimi has a great body, her soft massage was a great extended tease. Had a nice time 60/60. I would repeat but she did try to wipe my face with a hot cloth which was insane haha.

Sounds
07-29-19, 19:41
I'm new to Waltham and moved here a month back from Northern MA. Any tips or place for Asian AMP's giving extras. BJs or FS near by this area or neighboring towns. Expecting feedback from fellow mongers. Thanks much. Cheers. !Read The Forum.

Sounds
07-29-19, 19:43

I don't fully understand twitter but I can't find any contact info on that link.

Is this a place that regulars here know about?Definitely looks interesting. First I have heard of it and do not see contact info either.

JohnnyCakes268
07-29-19, 20:06
Who are others favorite Thai providers around Boston currently? Wondering if anyone has tried out the lineup at Galen in Watertown and Unyamanee in Cambridge and found any talent at those 2 locations. I've gone to Unyamanee twice and drew Diamond both times and she is a waste of $, lacksidasical massage. If anyone has gone through the girls and can save me a little bit $ and give me some suggestions, would be hugely appreciated.

JohnnyCakes268
07-29-19, 20:13
Had a good time with YouYou. She's in her 20's maybe with nice natural C's and a fit body. Good shower followed by a warmup massage and a quick flip, easy negotiation. Used up the rest of the time playing in many different positions, I think she was getting frustrated bc I took so long, but I was enjoying her body too much. Rare to find a provider that allows you to explore from head to toe and flip them in all sorts of positions like she did. If she wasn't enjoying herself then she is a great actress. 70+130 damage.Was $130 for FS or standard finish?

JohnnyCakes268
07-29-19, 20:15
I was reading the board for years but never wrote anything by myself. Here is my first contribution.

60 Prospect in W-tham. I visited this place a couple of weeks ago after reading about it. I was there once and my provider was Candy. She is very flirty and pretty. I was unable to advance beyond a HJ despite my best effort. And even this was quite pricey. I am not sure if I want to see her again.

Cherry Blossom in W-tham. Revisited an old favorite Angela. I am glad she is back. She says she had a baby that's why she was away for some time. I don't know whether it's true or not. She is a very classy lady and her service is always superb. I am not sure whether she could be talked into providing FS. That would be great but never happened to me.

Beech St in Belmont. Someone has mentioned this new place recently, and I went there last Monday. There were two women there. One was probably mid 40's, and another one was much younger and very hot. Her name is Linda, and she was my provider.

She wanted 140 for nude HJ and I passed, but was seriously considering it. She is really pretty.

High street in W-tham. This place was mentioned here many times. Wei Wei was my provider. No surprises here, you know what she does.

That's all for now. PM me if you have any questions. I will answer all of them.How much was Linda standard finish 40? 60? Did she allow OTC, UTC?

RoughThat
07-30-19, 10:47
Just got back from 1 main at h20. Got coco to see what the hype was about. Doesn't live up to hype IMO.In my two visits here I would agree 100%.

RT.

BigIrishBalls
07-30-19, 13:37

Is this a place that regulars here know about?My guess would be you would have to message through Twitter for info from them. Not sure about Twitter as I don't have an account there.

LuvInIt22
07-30-19, 13:48
Definitely looks interesting. First I have heard of it and do not see contact info either.I have contact information, but it isn't good news for us. http://girlsofoasis.co.uk/girls/.

WalterMitty
07-30-19, 14:10
In my two visits here I would agree 100%.

RT.For what it's worth, I apologize if anybody mistakenly took what I posted about CoCo as hype. I never actually wrote a review about her, so here is my actual experience.

She's fat, in solid kind of way but still not my cup of tea, I contemplated leaving and wish I had. I did however get a decent massage for a full hour and a BBBJ from her.

It began as a saran wrap special but she agreed to abandon the saran wrap when nothing was doing.

I give her an A for effort but I would definitely not repeat.

If you re-read my original post, it had "other" intentions.

Bastardale
07-30-19, 18:26
I have contact information, but it isn't good news for us. http://girlsofoasis.co.uk/girls/.I found them on Twitter a few months ago. I thought, Holy Shit! This is the answer to all my prayers. Sadly it was not.

Andrew70
07-30-19, 22:27
It looks like Jenny from You need massage in Franklin is in trouble with the law again, police were watching her Tanning salon, who knows maybe the spa too.

Mr Bao
07-30-19, 23:42
Just got back from 1 main at h20. Got coco to see what the hype was about. Doesn't live up to hype IMO. More interesting thing though. Noticed this while I was changing. Could be me being paranoid but I thought it was a camera at first. If anyone stops by 1 h20 - take a look. Could be a speaker now I'm thinking about it, but better be safe than sorry.It is a dud probably. It is a dual camera and speaker to protect themselves and say that no FS here.

Marrin
07-31-19, 07:25
Called ahead asked for the now popular Yoyo or Mimi, Moma told me they were at 220. I show up, both girls are available but neither is the one I want, guess the other locations were full and this one needed business. Drew Lucy, standard height, 30 yo, nice skin, natural small b's with nice nips, tone but just a little to much butt and hip to call a spinner. That said sweet girl was happy to have her. Place is a little run down compared to others but clean, table shower itself is in good shape. With one major complaint, she straitened out and re used the paper liner for the table, left the same towel on the pillow and folded the other towel up and put it back under the bed. They have washers and dryers in plane site so its not excuse and grossed me out a little. That said I think I was the first over for the day so it was all clean enough for me. Shower was thorough, but not sensual, but did get all the places, went a little to long, soft touch was very good, not the best but all finger nails so I liked it. During the soft teas she did it backwards to the table so I could feel her box, roughly trim but not close enough for me for FS, I like shaved or well trim. Negotiations went on $100 all nude HJ, $120 BJ and $160 FS and would not budge, then again the body she has in this area she seems to get what she wants. I took the BJ, she brings in plastic wrap and I hand her a jimmy cap. Pay up font of course which I hate but she was sweet enough. She rolled her little dress to around her nipple area, said to get to the door quick, but I generally had full access to explore all over her and roll her around on the table for a good half hour. Then the main event, she got the Jimmy to the base, wrapped a paper towel sprayed with alcohol and water on it at the very brace. I am mid size and she took it all the way down and keep doing it until I blew. Nice clean up, simple massage and out the door. I would give her a girl next door ratting of 8. 5, service 8 I wanted her full nude with a longer BJ, place is an 8 since it needs work but did not have the smell people have talked about. . 7 to the house and 1. 2 for a happy naked roll with BJ, since in RI I get the same service with the total cost of $$ to $$. 1 now I really could not complain. Though if she had dropped the FS to 1. 4 I may have been game to that, Bush situation aside, she had me play with her clit a lot and I could tell she would make a great romp. Seems like these spas are bringing in talent hope it lasts a bit.Great report! I used to frequent places in Waltham but now I am usually in the Lowell Area and we don't have the same talent.

If You are out this way I would be happy to offer suggestions.

CW5544
07-31-19, 13:18
I have contact information, but it isn't good news for us. http://girlsofoasis.co.uk/girls/.Well that sucks. I apologize for any confusion this caused.

Top Floor
07-31-19, 14:05
And you're probably the one that ratted her out.

It looks like Jenny from You need massage in Franklin is in trouble with the law again, police were watching her Tanning salon, who knows maybe the spa too..

Lincoln54
07-31-19, 17:44
Went to the Asian place located in Salem in the back by the power lines the other day. Since when has the price for HJ with girls out gone to 60? Same treatment-negotiations take away from the moment then the look is always off with not wanting to let you play with tits and when finally the ok comes the look on the face. Little teasing coming up to the flip.

Getting to the point I am done with the Asians.

Potato84
07-31-19, 19:15
Haven't been to Chinatown in a while. I remember early last summer I drew a late 30's very fit lady in one of the AMPs in Harrison. Never saw her again and only saw grandmas so stopped going there. I once asked to the mamasan in Knapp and she sent me somewhere Northend. There was a younger girl with big breasts but menu limited to clothed HJ. Anyone got updates?

OlGary
07-31-19, 22:16
It looks like Jenny from You need massage in Franklin is in trouble with the law again, police were watching her Tanning salon, who knows maybe the spa too.Is that same Jenny who worked with Soleak? I remember you posted nice pics of the latter.

KZone36
07-31-19, 23:11
Just want to say thank you, I went today saw Lucy, just want to add on a side note about Lucy. She are friendly and have a great smile. She is one of the best so far I had in my exp. She leaving tomorrow tho. There will be 2 newcomers tomorrow. I will follow your lead HD, thanks again!

Called ahead asked for the now popular Yoyo or Mimi, Moma told me they were at 220. I show up, both girls are available but neither is the one I want, guess the other locations were full and this one needed business. Drew Lucy, standard height, 30 yo, nice skin, natural small b's with nice nips, tone but just a little to much butt and hip to call a spinner. That said sweet girl was happy to have her. Place is a little run down compared to others but clean, table shower itself is in good shape. With one major complaint, she straitened out and re used the paper liner for the table, left the same towel on the pillow and folded the other towel up and put it back under the bed. They have washers and dryers in plane site so its not excuse and grossed me out a little. That said I think I was the first over for the day so it was all clean enough for me. Shower was thorough, but not sensual, but did get all the places, went a little to long, soft touch was very good, not the best but all finger nails so I liked it. During the soft teas she did it backwards to the table so I could feel her box, roughly trim but not close enough for me for FS, I like shaved or well trim. Negotiations went on $100 all nude HJ, $120 BJ and $160 FS and would not budge, then again the body she has in this area she seems to get what she wants. I took the BJ, she brings in plastic wrap and I hand her a jimmy cap. Pay up font of course which I hate but she was sweet enough. She rolled her little dress to around her nipple area, said to get to the door quick, but I generally had full access to explore all over her and roll her around on the table for a good half hour. Then the main event, she got the Jimmy to the base, wrapped a paper towel sprayed with alcohol and water on it at the very brace. I am mid size and she took it all the way down and keep doing it until I blew. Nice clean up, simple massage and out the door. I would give her a girl next door ratting of 8. 5, service 8 I wanted her full nude with a longer BJ, place is an 8 since it needs work but did not have the smell people have talked about. . 7 to the house and 1. 2 for a happy naked roll with BJ, since in RI I get the same service with the total cost of $$ to $$. 1 now I really could not complain. Though if she had dropped the FS to 1. 4 I may have been game to that, Bush situation aside, she had me play with her clit a lot and I could tell she would make a great romp. Seems like these spas are bringing in talent hope it lasts a bit.

Neddd
08-01-19, 00:25
Went to the Asian place located in Salem in the back by the power lines the other day. Since when has the price for HJ with girls out gone to 60? Same treatment-negotiations take away from the moment then the look is always off with not wanting to let you play with tits and when finally the ok comes the look on the face. Little teasing coming up to the flip.

Getting to the point I am done with the Asians.The quality of service at AMPs has certainly gone down and have become more business-like than before taking much of the fun out of it. It isn't really the masseuse's fault. If we accept that kind of service and I read that many do then what can we expect? If you get crappy service tell them. I had a poor experience, we negotiated for mutual access and I felt cheated, the girl wanted to know if I would see her again. I told her that I would leave if I saw her there and that I would warn friends about her. Remember you are the customer and you deserve good service anything less is unacceptable and they should be called on it.

Jay117
08-01-19, 05:38
The quality of service at AMPs has certainly gone down and have become more business-like than before taking much of the fun out of it. You may just need to broaden your search. I would in no way agree that quality has gone down, overall. I just found a great new-to-me provider a few days ago. And I don’t think I’ve ever negotiated a price for a baseline ending.. ever, anywhere.

Aardvarks
08-01-19, 11:28
Does anyone know where Jenny / Lily ended up? She worked at Chi as "Jenny" in Newton for years then was "Lily" most recently at Kang in Franklin which closed. I'd like to reconnect with her. Thanks for any intel.

Xf1234
08-01-19, 14:00
Came back again, Anna was my provider, still Young and pretty. Ask for half an hour, Good Massage and clean place. Allowed UTC top and OTC bottom. Good place and will be back soon.

EarlSandwich
08-01-19, 23:15
Came back again, Anna was my provider, still Young and pretty. Ask for half an hour, Good Massage and clean place. Allowed UTC top and OTC bottom. Good place and will be back soon.Standard donation? 45 hhr /+40?

BorrowAFeeling
08-02-19, 09:51
Went there, but seemed like a pretty legit spot. Has anyone had success there? I see many reports on rubmaps but am not subscriber so can't read unfortunately.

Andrew70
08-02-19, 17:12
Is that same Jenny who worked with Soleak? I remember you posted nice pics of the latter.Yes that is her.

Flash88
08-02-19, 20:37
Does anyone know where Jenny / Lily ended up? She worked at Chi as "Jenny" in Newton for years then was "Lily" most recently at Kang in Franklin which closed. I'd like to reconnect with her. Thanks for any intel.Another massage place opened up in the same space as Kang but I haven't been in or seen reports from anyone yet.

TCollins
08-03-19, 08:33
Went there, but seemed like a pretty legit spot. Has anyone had success there? I see many reports on rubmaps but am not subscriber so can't read unfortunately.Yes, Smile is legit now. There was fun in past years when it was connected with 12 Belmont. But, those days are over. Really hard to find a good Thai place now.

MasajoViro
08-03-19, 10:59
Went there, but seemed like a pretty legit spot. Has anyone had success there? I see many reports on rubmaps but am not subscriber so can't read unfortunately.It is flagged as NON-EROTIC (as you can probably see) and the most recent happiness was way back in 2018. No recent reviews, so why not TOFTT? Most reviews comment on the decent massage received there.

Disclaimer: I've never been to this establishment.

Lickit Lickit
08-03-19, 17:49
I drove past a massage place in Weymouth landing. Any information on it?

Thanks.

DoubleDippin
08-03-19, 18:03
I drove past a massage place in Weymouth landing. Any information on it?

Thanks.There was actually a few located in that area. The one above the restaurant is legit and the one down the street on the opposite side had mixed reports.

JohnnyCakes268
08-03-19, 21:14
It is flagged as NON-EROTIC (as you can probably see) and the most recent happiness was way back in 2018. No recent reviews, so why not TOFTT? Most reviews comment on the decent massage received there.

Disclaimer: I've never been to this establishment.Seems legit now. I got a HE when it first opened, but lady was reluctant.

Bozscaggs
08-04-19, 07:25
It is flagged as NON-EROTIC (as you can probably see) and the most recent happiness was way back in 2018. No recent reviews, so why not TOFTT? Most reviews comment on the decent massage received there.

Disclaimer: I've never been to this establishment.I will see sooner or later you will get exposed!

BigDealKid
08-04-19, 14:49
I love Latina and still trying to find a solid spot. I hit up this place knowing little about it. Pretty discreet location in an office building. There's also a Thai massage place on the same floor. Anyway I knocked and an older Latina answered. She asked if I called before. I said no and if she was available for a walk in, asked me if I've been before, etc.

Anyway damage was $80 for hour. She had some great tits that she constantly rubbed against me, but her massage was fucking awful. It lasted for about 25 minutes and then she told me to flip, no tease or nothing. After the flip tho, it was straight to work. Started playing with the boys and she popped her tits out for a nice sucking. Handjob was solid, but that's about it.

When I was leaving she told me she had a younger girl and I caught a glimpse of her on my way out. She was super pretty, but I'm not sure if I'd go back considering how bad the massage was. If anyone hit up this spot, get the younger girl, unless you're craving a nice titty sucking.

Jimmmy
08-04-19, 22:58
How much extra was that? Damage / tip?

I love Latina and still trying to find a solid spot. I hit up this place knowing little about it. Pretty discreet location in an office building. There's also a Thai massage place on the same floor. Anyway I knocked and an older Latina answered. She asked if I called before. I said no and if she was available for a walk in, asked me if I've been before, etc.

Anyway damage was $80 for hour. She had some great tits that she constantly rubbed against me, but her massage was fucking awful. It lasted for about 25 minutes and then she told me to flip, no tease or nothing. After the flip tho, it was straight to work. Started playing with the boys and she popped her tits out for a nice sucking. Handjob was solid, but that's about it.

When I was leaving she told me she had a younger girl and I caught a glimpse of her on my way out. She was super pretty, but I'm not sure if I'd go back considering how bad the massage was. If anyone hit up this spot, get the younger girl, unless you're craving a nice titty sucking.

Manhattan2
08-05-19, 14:04
I've been there twice in past months. They cover your with blanket even it 'accidentally' slipped off.

It is flagged as non-erotic(as you can probably see) and the most recent happiness was way back in 2018. No recent reviews, so why not TOFTT? Most reviews comment on the decent massage received there.

Disclaimer: I've never been to this establishment.

BigDealKid
08-05-19, 16:51
How much extra was that? Damage / tip?80 for hour which was only about 40 min. I only left a 20 cause massage sucked so bad. HJ was good though. Also just realized this should be in the non AMP thread. My b.

Aimstraight
08-05-19, 22:14
Was in the city and decided to call aiko. Made an appt and showed up on time. Had to ring bell and Penny answered door asked if I made appt which I did. Just then another monger walked into the place and just stood there staring at us. That was kinda awkward. I mean seriously what's that about mongers? She told him to come back later and he sort of grunted and shook hi head yes and left. Very weird. So she led me to room and I paid for the hour. That was my first mistake. I got undressed and looked at my watch before putting it away and it read 10:30. Got on table and she started with very light hand motions over body. It was pretty bad and she was barely touching my skin and just moving her hands all around my body getting close to the boys but never really touching them. That got annoying after a while and she could tell I was getting anxious. I should have said something but I didn't. Second mistake. We had some small chit chat then she told me to flip. I turned over and she started the light hand motions all over my front. Now Penny is at least middle aged but I like those types of milfs. Plus she's def got a spinner body which I love. Asked what was available and how much was told HJ, BJ and FS. I only brought enough for HJ so I told her 40 and she said ok. She took top and pants off and left on thong and started teasing jr. She's def older but like I said she has a spinner body that I like and jr got hard real fast. She kept going on jr and I asked her to slow down but she was like that little energizer bunny. She kept going and going and going. I came pretty hard and she immediately stopped, got dressed and got some paper towels to clean me up. Then the phone rang and one of you started asking her all sorts of question. I could hear the voice over the phone what kind of massages? "Are they nude?" How much doe it cost for 30 minutes? For 1 hour?Holy crap. Are you mongers giving some sort of survey over the hone? Get out and TOFTT and do some recon you dogs! Needless to say cleanup was not good and I had to finish cleaning up on my own. When I left she was still on the phone with that monger! Looked at my watch and yup, it read 10:49. I was there 20 minutes and paid fro 1 hour. I tried to say something but she was sill on the phone with one of you so I just left. Although she got the job done. I can honestly say I never felt so miserable after a visit like I did that day. If it was a 20 min visit with a hot 20 yr old then it would have been worth it. But not a 50 something year old lady.

Plusses: the place is clean, safe, well reviewed and Penny is drama free and seems down to earth.

Cons: you'll prob get shorted on time, she will prob answer the phone if it rings even if she is with you, she didn't seem to take direction well and seemed overall sluggish in her performance.

I may repeat but if I do it will def be a 30 min visit and I'll bring $ for FS. Anyone done FS with her? Other experiences? Would love to hear what others have experienced.

Pens365
08-06-19, 13:26
Was $130 for FS or standard finish?I had planned to give $1 for CBJ from my pants pocket, but she knew I also had the change (3) from the house fee in my shirt pocket, she took the liberty of going in there and said "more fun? Bring more next time" . So, of course I went for it! I was not mad at all about her going into my shirt pocket like that, it was funny. I found the more you joke around and play with these girls, it pays dividends in their performance.

Finder117
08-06-19, 18:35
Went to my old haunt.

Got my regular Nadia. Was wearing a fitness tracker and decided that past sessions have felt pretty short when opting for the hour. Session started at x:44 pm and ended at why:29 pm, 45 minutes total. HE was had, but left a shitty tip. Not going to return until current girl running stuff gets out of there -- too strict and limited menus compared to a while back.

Spidey252
08-06-19, 20:02
Hi,

I realize I'm brand new to posting here and its incredibly lame to open with the plea for information, but I've searched the forum up and down, and can't find anything about the location that corresponds to this particular ad.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/special-60-hr-best-massage-new-faces-sweet-girls-646-593-5790-14245650

I'm currently just trying to be very thorough in scoping out various options (I'm in pursuit of a topless BJ that isn't too much hassle), but promise I will be posting soon, once I decide on the proper location fro my next adventure.

Thanks,

CandyMan555
08-06-19, 21:15
Sometimes your body needs a great massage, any recommendations?

Thanks CM.

Motoman36
08-06-19, 22:25

Thanks CM.Lynnway behind Dunkin.

Amy in Medford.

Motoman36
08-06-19, 22:28
Hi,

I realize I'm brand new to posting here and its incredibly lame to open with the plea for information, but I've searched the forum up and down, and can't find anything about the location that corresponds to this particular ad.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/special-60-hr-best-massage-new-faces-sweet-girls-646-593-5790-14245650

I'm currently just trying to be very thorough in scoping out various options (I'm in pursuit of a topless BJ that isn't too much hassle), but promise I will be posting soon, once I decide on the proper location fro my next adventure.

Thanks,Yes, this is an AAMP, FS, in a seedy looking back alley, VERY near the Chinatown "gate".

JayBean
08-06-19, 23:10
Visited Crystal, wish I had a crystal ball before going. Saw Anna, Yes she is young, late 30's is my guess, yes she has great tits but that is where the positives end. The soft massage was horrible. She started negotiating right away, asked for money up front which I hate more than anything and I didn't budge on topless HE for $60. She had the frown face going the whole time and the mood was killed. I told her when it was done that she would have made $20-$60 more had she gone with the flow and had a good time. Not returning to see her or this place. I get the word is out and she may be busy but this is a service industry and she is overrated. Thankfully some good options locally of late.

TCollins
08-07-19, 10:02

Thanks CM.Try Anna in Central Square. Have not been there in awhile. She gives an excellent massage!

Manhattan2
08-07-19, 10:42
Amy in Medford has retired end of last year.

Lynnway behind Dunkin.

Amy in Medford.

Izmiz
08-07-19, 10:52
Try Anna in Central Square. Have not been there in awhile. She gives an excellent massage!Agree no Extras (2 years ago tho).

Sex Rohmer
08-07-19, 11:21
Visited Crystal, wish I had a crystal ball before going. Saw Anna, Yes she is young, late 30's is my guess, yes she has great tits but that is where the positives end. The soft massage was horrible. She started negotiating right away, asked for money up front which I hate more than anything and I didn't budge on topless HE for $60. She had the frown face going the whole time and the mood was killed. I told her when it was done that she would have made $20-$60 more had she gone with the flow and had a good time. Not returning to see her or this place. I get the word is out and she may be busy but this is a service industry and she is overrated. Thankfully some good options locally of late.Anna is very pretty but has a horrible attitude. The other girl there, Nico, is not attractive but the opposite attitude of you want to feel appreciated and pampered.

ThizzleHats
08-07-19, 12:04
I've seen a lot of reports in the city and Waltham, and the consensus seems to be that Q has dried up. I've been getting my standard HE in Q but I'm looking for more / better. I hear Rockland / Abington / Weymouth are where things are happening now. I'm willing to pay a premium price for a premium experience but I haven't been able to find any solid reports. Whats good south of the city?

Mparkway70
08-07-19, 14:47
Try Anna in Central Square. Have not been there in awhile. She gives an excellent massage!I hear she closed up shop and took a job at the casino spa.

Tcollins clear your PM inbox. I tried PMing you but it's full.

EarlSandwich
08-07-19, 18:15
Agree no Extras (2 years ago tho).She used to when she was in the other square, but LEO got wind of it and her permit got pulled so she relocated and rethought her risk / reward on offerings. So she's not ethically opposed to making her clients happy, she's probably concluded it's not worth the risk. But I agree, her massage is heads and tails above most and she's not bad too look at.

HappyDave
08-09-19, 10:37
Stopped in, met by old and fugly. Started to walk and she called to another provider guessing Mimi, who has a tone looking body but still older than I wanted. Place was dead no other mongers. Based on my high quality session at their sister store decided to walk.

Kenankel
08-10-19, 18:11
Does Cici the midget still work at 139 M? Wanted to make sure as that's the only reason I want to visit the place.

Kenankel
08-10-19, 19:24
Does Cici the midget still work at 139 M? Wanted to make sure as that's the only reason I want to visit the place.Didn't see the option to delete my post, but I have been told that she doesn't work there. Anyone know if she is working somewhere else?

Katokay
08-10-19, 21:35
Didn't see the option to delete my post, but I have been told that she doesn't work there. Anyone know if she is working somewhere else?Perhaps the circus?

WalterMitty
08-11-19, 06:07
In the past week, feeling the urge, I did a walk in at 170 Bedford in Abington, met a older MILF type, 50 ish and not very attractive.

Fortunately for me the place was kind of busy. After she took my dough and pushed me in a room, she told me 5 or 10 minutes.

Given the time to think with my big head for a change, I went out got my money and left.

Based on a report here I drove over to another place I've never been on rt 53 just south of Pleasant st but nobody answered the door or phone.

Next I swung by Yezi on broad st looking for Nikki only to be told she was busy. I declined the offer from the grandma type who appeared at the door.

ZERO for three.

WongMichael
08-11-19, 12:06
Yes, this is an AAMP, FS, in a seedy looking back alley, VERY near the Chinatown "gate".Chinese rarely lift up their tops, especially Chinatown. Diva Spa been going for over 5-years and never lift up their tops. Some other remote places like a burbs will do it.

Spanker100
08-11-19, 14:15
Chinese rarely lift up their tops, especially Chinatown. Diva Spa been going for over 5-years and never lift up their tops. Some other remote places like a burbs will do it.Maybe you need to change your approach. I've rarely been refused up top. Although I can't speak to Diva, never been there.

Jaristas
08-11-19, 20:01
Spent some money today. Went to CB first a little tipsy $40 . Rub and tug, did not do it for me, tipped $40 and was out. Headed to waverly, provider not cute should have asked for someone else but was committed. Spent 200 for Cfs. Not worth it. I am at the point where I may need two girls to get off. Left waverly and there was a cop right across the street. Pretended to be on the phone but I could see he was looking at me. Nothing happened but it freaked me out. Took the opportunity. Direction to my car and hightailed it out of town.

Jay117
08-12-19, 12:19
Chinese rarely lift up their tops, especially Chinatown. Diva Spa been going for over 5-years and never lift up their tops. Some other remote places like a burbs will do it.LOL, I don't know much about Chinatown, but that's not a difficult thing most places, though some girls will ask an extra 20 for it.

TakeMyBigOne
08-12-19, 14:49
Hi Guys,

I was wondering what is the standard tip you guys give to a satisfied session. For example, okay looking provided with standard finish I give. 4. Okay looking provider + OTC / UTC I give. 60. Top off I give. 8. I usually don't have to negotiate and when they do I just go with standard tip. Just curious to what you guys usually do.

Spuinilli
08-12-19, 21:08
Was greeted by Cindy. Late 40's average looking for AMP. Provided full massage for 60 minutes. Asked for medium and she used her knees to knead my back. Had to ask her to stop definitely not a fan of having knees digging into my back. On the flip standard finish with UTC top and bottom.

Looks 6/10.

Massage 3/10.

Finish 6/10.

CyJim666
08-13-19, 00:19
No way, if you have been going there for 5 years and not get upsell once!

Only a legit place would not do it like Fong down the hall.

Even a former employee of Fong's did not do it there, but did it at a place in Quincy.

Chinese rarely lift up their tops, especially Chinatown. Diva Spa been going for over 5-years and never lift up their tops. Some other remote places like a burbs will do it.

JohnReid
08-13-19, 19:16
Does Cici the midget still work at 139 M? Wanted to make sure as that's the only reason I want to visit the place.

Didn't see the option to delete my post, but I have been told that she doesn't work there. Anyone know if she is working somewhere else?I was also wondering where Summer has gone. She has disappeared along with CiCi. They worked / owned 139-3 together. Summer worked at various places in the past; spending a lot of time at trend in Hudson.

If anyone has some insight I would be appreciated.

EarlSandwich
08-13-19, 21:40
Anyone try this one?

http://www.backpage24.com/wap/index/detail/id/183492.html

I was in the area; popped in to check it out. Looked like small one room / one girl thing. An attractive (ish) 30 - 40 (ish) asian lady greeted me and gave me the prices. I left to "go to the atm". Haven't had time to follow up but it looks promising.

StreetMan167
08-13-19, 22:08
Dear Bostonians, thank you for giving of yourselves to build a great source of information for us outtatowners. I appreciate your discussion and will continue to follow your experiences to guide my own here.

Due to preferences and location, I felt like exploring in CT. Went to previously discussed e-boro location where I met M- like the month twice. First time was standard operating procedure with. 45 to house, . 8 to entrepreneur. Standard finish, adamantly shot down any proposals for anything other than standard. Great time though. Fun personality. (I believe I was over-friendly, and it was due to ignorance, rather than weakness). Cute 40 ish woman. I like them younger, but I liked her looks.

Second time, same person- the personality was lacking, and the massage was long (not a connoisseur). She didn't remember my previous generosity. It was absolutely lackluster with what seemed like an even shorter menu. . 4 for standard (despite trying to expand), and won't be back.

Please let me know if I am missing any reliable quality out there.

-Give to get.

-love,

SM.

Finder117
08-13-19, 22:10
Hi Guys,

I was wondering what is the standard tip you guys give to a satisfied session. For example, okay looking provided with standard finish I give. 4. Okay looking provider + OTC / UTC I give. 60. Top off I give. 8. I usually don't have to negotiate and when they do I just go with standard tip. Just curious to what you guys usually do.Depends on the place.

Add 20 to each if it's a nice place or if I'm trying to expand the menu with a girl.

4 for he.

6 for topless.

8 for CBJ.

$ for BBBJ.

$. 2 for BBBJCIM.

$. 5- 8 for cfs.

Finder117
08-13-19, 22:16
In the past week, feeling the urge, I did a walk in at 170 Bedford in Abington, met a older MILF type, 50 ish and not very attractive.

Fortunately for me the place was kind of busy. After she took my dough and pushed me in a room, she told me 5 or 10 minutes.

Given the time to think with my big head for a change, I went out got my money and left.

Based on a report here I drove over to another place I've never been on rt 53 just south of Pleasant st but nobody answered the door or phone.

Next I swung by Yezi on broad st looking for Nikki only to be told she was busy. I declined the offer from the grandma type who appeared at the door.

ZERO for three.170: I've never had good luck there. Every time I go it's just grannies. I've had a few people tell me the place is good, but I've never seen anything redeeming.

Lotus?: Never been, heard good things.

Yezi: Never had good luck there.

Bad luck. In general if I'm looking for someone pretty but have resigned myself to being shorted on time I pop over to 1235 wash.

Related:

1235 Wash -- has anyone managed to get anything OTHER than standard HE from any of the girls there? PM's welcomed.

Lincoln54
08-14-19, 00:25
Went there the other day-older man in office. Got an older Asian that did a little to tease and did nothing in the end Total waste of time.

Mr Bao
08-14-19, 01:45
Anyone try this one?

I was in the area; popped in to check it out. Looked like small one room / one girl thing. An attractive (ish) 30 - 40 (ish) asian lady greeted me and gave me the prices. I left to "go to the atm". Haven't had time to follow up but it looks promising.Try it and let us know, duh! Then we can visit.

Annderson
08-14-19, 06:14
Hello gentlemen,

I wonder if anyone knows where Connie from 1205 is.

I am south shore guy but would sometimes visit her and really had nice time. Appreciate any help. PMs are good. Andy.

Ccup2
08-14-19, 06:46
Try it and let us know, duh! Then we can visit.To the original posters, seriously, WTF. You will leave happy.

Enjoy65
08-14-19, 09:56
Hi All,

Any suggestions for the Wakefield or Malden areas. Decent massage with ending?

Thanks.

Motoman36
08-14-19, 12:16
Hi All,

Thanks.The place at 113 Water is now advertising on CXG new owner / managers Coco & Cici, with photos, try that & make a report. $40, $60, $90, for 30,60 or 90 minutes.

Packman12
08-14-19, 12:29
Anyone try this one?

I was in the area; popped in to check it out. Looked like small one room / one girl thing. An attractive (ish) 30 - 40 (ish) asian lady greeted me and gave me the prices. I left to "go to the atm". Haven't had time to follow up but it looks promising.Give it a try it seems to be like a good spot. But you got prices, can you at least share those? I'm in the Brighton area so that's always a potential visit for me if I knew pricing.

HappyDave
08-14-19, 14:14
Looking for info on stafford st that may now have a provider. That said any spa in Q with a spinner with a menu always appreciated.

CamelToe Guy
08-14-19, 16:30
Why do you have to pay more for hygiene?

4 for he. Agreed.

6 for topless. Disagree. In my experience showing their tits isn't a big deal to this chics only the older ones are weird about it. Stick wit 4 no add.

8 for CBJ. Agreed. But not into covered personally.

$ for BBBJ. Okay but I need some skin with that and where do they do BBBJ? Please pm me.

$. 2 BBBJCIM Same comment as above and again Where?

$. 5- 8 for cfs. Disagree. Can be had for $. 2 and I think that's fair. It's pussy not gold. But I may or may not pay more for it depending on the girl this is negotiable in my opinion and varies.

That's my two cents.

Zoqqqy
08-14-19, 17:30
Hi All,

Thanks.I haven't been personally but Merry Spa on Albion in Wakefield provides endings.

Bastardale
08-14-19, 17:34
I heard that Cici is currently in NYC but will be back sometime next month.

Smcddtc
08-14-19, 19:42
The place at 113 Water is now advertising on CXG new owner / managers Coco & Cici, with photos, try that & make a report. $40, $60, $90, for 30,60 or 90 minutes.Ad says 32 years old. That may be true 20 years ago.

EarlSandwich
08-14-19, 21:09
Give it a try it seems to be like a good spot. But you got prices, can you at least share those? I'm in the Brighton area so that's always a potential visit for me if I knew pricing.The price board listed the typical $60/ hr $40/ hhr. I'm not in the area often so it may be a while before I get a chance to give her a try.

SticittWodaman
08-14-19, 21:56
Went there the other day-older man in office. Got an older Asian that did a little to tease and did nothing in the end Total waste of time.Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Wasn't sure if it was just me or not.

Does anyone have any North Shore suggestions?

No Cheater
08-15-19, 07:53
Recently visited Eastern Massage expecting to see Ella, one of my ATF. I was surprised when she handed me off to a new girl Niko. Wow! This girl is amazing. Very cute, great young body, and super personality. She looks like she is in her twenties. Very pretty face, slim body but nice size up top. If that is not enough, she gave a very serious massage and hit all the right spots. I will happily see her again.

DownWind
08-15-19, 12:45
At Hong Kong recently, drew Linda. A 6-7 looks, mid 30's, limited but enough English gave a nice soft tease and HE. Full utc top, otc bottom. 30 minutes and out the door. 40/60. It was okay, I would repeat but not racing back there.

SpiderMan65
08-15-19, 13:35
Looking for info on stafford st that may now have a provider. That said any spa in Q with a spinner with a menu always appreciated.Go see Yuki at Stafford st she is a spinner and very accommodating.

SpiderMan65
08-15-19, 13:43
Hi All,

Thanks.10 Holden st. There are two in the building. Make sure you go to Oriental massage, will leave very happy. Xxx-xxx-9175. She gives a awesome massage and a good ending.

Marrin
08-15-19, 14:02
Monday this week I made an appointment to see Angela. I used to hit throw place every week and would see all of the girls, apply, Ella, etc, etc. But my job location changed so I get there one time a month and always ask for. Angela, especially now that the crew has changed. She gave her typical great massage with me face down, really high quality that I appreciate. She moves to use oil on the legs and backside and reaches down and grabs my balls which always gets me excited. Then the flip, otc up top and butt allowed. I find her to be really attractive girl next story type kinda "Constance Wu" like. Gave me the whole hour. And role me how she has been to China twice in last two months for family. 6 house, .4 tip. Left happy.

HappyDave
08-15-19, 14:54
Recently visited Eastern Massage expecting to see Ella, one of my ATF. I was surprised when she handed me off to a new girl Niko. Wow! This girl is amazing. Very cute, great young body, and super personality. She looks like she is in her twenties. Very pretty face, slim body but nice size up top. If that is not enough, she gave a very serious massage and hit all the right spots. I will happily see her again.What's on the menu.

PSmith
08-15-19, 14:58
Admin, Can you please move the post about Coco in this section? Thanks.

Enjoy65
08-15-19, 16:31
Hi All,

Thanks.Just want to thank all who offered suggestions in the area.

I appreciate all of you and expect to have some Jimmy time in the next few weeks. I will put up reviews as I visit some places.

Thanks again.

Marrin
08-16-19, 07:09
Based on reviews on this board, went to 220 yesterday late morning. I felt awkward tonight the bell. From the street, seemed exposed. Paid. 7 for house fee that included shower.

Looked like one person thee yo-yo or lulu was her name, big boobs. Short 5 foot tallish. Very flirty, asked if I had been there before, answers "yes" but forgot providers name. Table shower provided very flirty, got naked and soapy body to body during shower which was great.

No time spent on Massage. Price negotiation started back in room she asked for $$ for BBj and Cfs. Agreed on CBJ and CFS. For 1. 6.

It got really busy in that hour and the walls don't go all the way up. She was taking to the other girls in between our session so I got distracted and junior was not cooperating. So she offers to give me BBJ and no FS. Agreed upon to get out of there. The place was a full house when I left. Ask d me to go out they back Door to street, which is good and less exposed. Looks like you could enter the establishment this way as well.

First time visit and I don't think I handled the negotiation well. Oh well, maybe next time.

Xf1234
08-16-19, 10:50
Back to Crystal again, plan to see Anna, But she was left and another girl take care of me, she's new here, I have never seen her before, named Jessica, very young and pretty better than Anna, looks like 20's, massage was good and UTC top OTC bottom was allowed, I am very happy and will be back soon. I saw another girl when I left, seems like CICI, I will try later.

Finder117
08-16-19, 12:43
Went back to Blue on Union in Rock, saw Kimmy again. That girl is really something special. Small, friendly, and super-accomodating.

Massage 5/10, Conversation 7/10, Looks 9/10 (If you like K-girl mixes (I think she's half Chinese)), Finish 9/10. Total damage: $. 6 for the hour. YMMV with this one, seems like seeing her multiple times really helps with the menu.

She's here until sometime in September but 1000000% worth the visit. Text or call in Advance (781-XXX-1377).

HappyDave
08-16-19, 13:23
Based on reviews on this board, went to 220 yesterday late morning. I felt awkward tonight the bell. From the street, seemed exposed. Paid. 7 for house fee that included shower.

Looked like one person thee yo-yo or lulu was her name, big boobs. Short 5 foot tallish. Very flirty, asked if I had been there before, answers "yes" but forgot providers name. Table shower provided very flirty, got naked and soapy body to body during shower which was great.

No time spent on Massage. Price negotiation started back in room she asked for $$ for BBj and Cfs. Agreed on CBJ and CFS. For 1.6.

It got really busy in that hour and the walls don't go all the way up. She was taking to the other girls in between our session so I got distracted and junior was not cooperating. So she offers to give me BBJ and no FS. Agreed upon to get out of there. The place was a full house when I left..This place is definitely pushing full dollar and also seems to have better talent. Anyone see talent at the sister Spa requests to keep UTR respected.

Trab01
08-16-19, 16:49
Recently visited Eastern Massage expecting to see Ella, one of my ATF. I was surprised when she handed me off to a new girl Niko. Wow! This girl is amazing. Very cute, great young body, and super personality. She looks like she is in her twenties. Very pretty face, slim body but nice size up top. If that is not enough, she gave a very serious massage and hit all the right spots. I will happily see her again.Took a blind visit based on this review. Yesterday around lunch. Glad I did. Both rooms were full when I walked in. I was greeted by ella and told it was only 5 mintues to wait. Worth it. Got short glimpse of another provider, younger good looking, but she was worth it. Ella finished with her client first then I took that room. If you're on here, you stink really bad and the smell lingered in the room, she even made acomment and cleaned the table really good before I laid down. Anyways, . 4 30 min session. She actually seemed trained and provided an above average massage. On the flip, magic hands. Seriously. Best I've had in a while. Took her time, non rushed and took directions very well. I left in a good mood. . 4 tip.

Trab.

CamelToe Guy
08-16-19, 19:53
Went back to Blue on Union in Rock, saw Kimmy again. That girl is really something special. Small, friendly, and super-accommodating.

Massage 5/10, Conversation 7/10, Looks 9/10 (If you like K-girl mixes (I think she's half Chinese)), Finish 9/10. Total damage: $. 6 for the hour. YMMV with this one, seems like seeing her multiple times really helps with the menu.

She's here until sometime in September but 100% worth the visit. Text or call in Advance (781-XXX-1377).I have had similar experience and find review accurate. Kimmi has great natural C's also. I've also had Julia older 30's early 40's but Athletic toned body. Nice B's. Small place but clean and nice. There is atleast one camera upper right when you walk in.

Wraye
08-17-19, 11:20
Went yesterday. Sophia gone. The good ones never seem to last very long. Any one know where she went, please post.

KashkaiBoy
08-17-19, 16:06
SO I had a little time and was in the area and dropped by 220 Waverley for what I thought would be a quick and sure thing. Was taken aback to be greeted at door by a disheveled woman who spoke with a gritty rasp and looked rather older than the others I've seen at this establishment have been -- later she told me her name was Lilly. Taken into the room she was all over me, rubbing my crotch, putting my hand on her breasts, talking what I suppose was meant to be dirty talk. I thought, "Ok, let's see where this all goes". There was just something off about her -- at first I chalked it up to the fact that she clearly had just rolled out of bed, but after 10-15 minutes it kept on. She spoke in a stream of non-sequitors, interrupted by what could best be described as a parody of a woman acting sexy, licking her lips, moaning for no reason, etc. Think an improv skit of a drunk woman trying to seduce someone. We went for a table shower, and she stripped down and for all intents and purposes was doing her best to make the experience a hot and heavy one, but it just wasn't working for me. At one point I was on my belly on the shower table and she climbed up and began rubbing her nude body over me, moaning and grunting as she ground her crotch against my ass. Usually this would be a huge turn on for me -- but this time I thought to myself that there was something oddly familiar but also completely new about the experience: then I realized I was experiencing (to an extend) how it feels for a woman when a man is fucking her in lazy doggy. Back in the room it got odder until I realized I just couldn't go further with the session and pulled the plug. She was very apologetic and sweet, offered me a great massage, asked if I wanted another girl. I was tempted to take her up on the offer of a personnel swicth, but I was running out of time by then, so insisted taht I was done adn thanked her and offered her an appropriate tip.

I don't want to be unkind -- she could be all that someone else would find super sexy!

OlGary
08-17-19, 18:49
SO I had a little time and was in the area and dropped by 220 Waverley for what I thought would be a quick and sure thing. Was taken aback to be greeted at door by a disheveled woman who spoke with a gritty rasp and looked rather older than the others I've seen at this establishment have been -- later she told me her name was Lilly. Taken into the room she was all over me, rubbing my crotch, putting my hand on her breasts, talking what I suppose was meant to be dirty talk. I thought, "Ok, let's see where this all goes". There was just something off about her -- at first I chalked it up to the fact that she clearly had just rolled out of bed, but after 10-15 minutes it kept on. She spoke in a stream of non-sequitors, interrupted by what could best be described as a parody of a woman acting sexy, licking her lips, moaning for no reason, etc. Think an improv skit of a drunk woman trying to seduce someone. We went for a table shower, and she stripped down and for all intents and purposes was doing her best to make the experience a hot and heavy one, but it just wasn't working for me. At one point I was on my belly on the shower table and she climbed up and began rubbing her nude body over me, moaning and grunting as she ground her crotch against my ass. Usually this would be a huge turn on for me -- but this time I thought to myself that there was something oddly familiar but also completely new about the experience: then I realized I was experiencing (to an extend) how it feels for a woman when a man is fucking her in lazy doggy. Back in the room it got odder until I realized I just couldn't go further with the session and pulled the plug. She was very apologetic and sweet, offered me a great massage, asked if I wanted another girl. I was tempted to take her up on the offer of a personnel swicth, but I was running out of time by then, so insisted taht I was done adn thanked her and offered her an appropriate tip.

I don't want to be unkind -- she could be all that someone else would find super sexy!Current personnel at 220 is the worst they ever had. A good thing is that the "management" rotates them often.

HappyDave
08-17-19, 19:16

I don't want to be unkind -- she could be all that someone else would find super sexy!The rotation now is insane. You have a few like wiwi that are lifers and rotate around the three stores. My last report on 220 apparently gave them a ton of business. Betting they sneak the fuglies through to capitalize on the unexpected whime the eye candy goes elsewhere. I have called ahead and they lie or mumble there words so bad I cannot make a name out. I have walked in and out of all three in a single day and then the spinners arrive and the poof gone.

WalterMitty
08-18-19, 05:29
Went yesterday. Sophia gone. The good ones never seem to last very long. Any one know where she went, please post.She's gone on bacation for a month, clothes shopping in NY. If you had responded to my PM, I may have saved you a trip.

Katokay
08-18-19, 07:31
This place is definitely pushing full dollar and also seems to have better talent. Anyone see talent at the sister Spa requests to keep UTR respected.That's what this board is for. Keep everything utr!

HappyDave
08-18-19, 10:49
That's what this board is for. Keep everything utr!Don't matter they rotated all dogs now. Wiwi and Coco seem to be the only consistent ones and the rotate among the three. Funny thing is talking to the spinners from flushing. Most do not know of the other two spas. Wiwi and Coco don't even tell them. They come in for about 4 to 6 weeks then gone.

FakedP
08-18-19, 13:53
I have had similar experience and find review accurate. Kimmi has great natural C's also. I've also had Julia older 30's early 40's but Athletic toned body. Nice B's. Small place but clean and nice. There is atleast one camera upper right when you walk in.I'm going to try Kimmy a bit more, but I find Julia more attractive.

Enjoy65
08-18-19, 17:27
The place at 113 Water is now advertising on CXG new owner / managers Coco & Cici, with photos, try that & make a report. $40, $60, $90, for 30,60 or 90 minutes.Again, thanks for all the suggestions. I recently tried this spot on Water st, as suggested. I met Lucy, she was working alone and suggested I come back in 20 minutes. She gave me a great guy and I came back in 30 minutes. I took the $60 hour massage and she truly tried to work out the kinks where I told her I was tight. Decent massage but more knee and back walking than I like. She had a phone translator which helped. Bottom line, decent massage, fair on extras. If we have shared before you are welcome to pm. Bottom line, mid to late 30's, enthusiastic, decent massage, will repeat. Not the best looking lady but not bad and good attitude. W I'll repeat but first want to try some of the other suggestions in the area.

Enjoy65
08-18-19, 17:31
Just want to thank all who offered suggestions in the area.

I appreciate all of you and expect to have some Jimmy time in the next few weeks. I will put up reviews as I visit some places.

Thanks again.113 water st. Saw Lucy. Wrote a much more detailed report but I guess I times out. Bottom line worth your time if you like AMPs.

OlGary
08-18-19, 22:28
I was wondering whether any of you, gentlemen, got more than a handshake from Linda at Beech. Thanks.

HappyDave
08-19-19, 09:08
I was wondering whether any of you, gentlemen, got more than a handshake from Linda at Beech. Thanks.If she is the one I posted about a month or so ago about. She is over priced to get clothes off, does not fully take off as promised and tries to get them back on as fast as possible. She is great eye candy and that's it.

Enjoy65
08-19-19, 09:14
Again, thanks for all the suggestions. I recently tried this spot on Water st, as suggested. I met Lucy, she was working alone and suggested I come back in 20 minutes. She gave me a great guy and I came back in 30 minutes. I took the $60 hour massage and she truly tried to work out the kinks where I told her I was tight. Decent massage but more knee and back walking than I like. She had a phone translator which helped. Bottom line, decent massage, fair on extras. If we have shared before you are welcome to pm. Bottom line, mid to late 30's, enthusiastic, decent massage, will repeat. Not the best looking lady but not bad and good attitude. W I'll repeat but first want to try some of the other suggestions in the area.Just wanted to add more than the standard ending is available. She got into it.

OlGary
08-19-19, 17:50
If she is the one I posted about a month or so ago about. She is over priced to get clothes off, does not fully take off as promised and tries to get them back on as fast as possible. She is great eye candy and that's it.Very similar experience here.

Dickpalmer
08-19-19, 20:45
Just wanted to add more than the standard ending is available. She got into it.I second that report.

ThizzleHats
08-19-19, 21:56
Very thin, half sleeve tattoo, almost looks more Japanese than Chinese (not that I can tell) and maybe coffee drinker teeth. Worst massage ever, no effort just kinda light stroking when I told her medium, poking my glutes. Flip over and had an okay backhand HE. $40 hh $40 tip and the search for somewhere decent continues.

BorrowAFeeling
08-20-19, 09:07
Got lucky. In large office building near Fenway, second floor. Walked up and was offered TS which I took. Had an hour to kill for $60. First time doing TS, was very nice. Provider was cute mid 40's, no clothing removed but that's was a lack of trying on my part. Cleaned up and HE in the shower.

Went back to the room and had a nice 40 min rub. I could have popped again but I didn't ask for it. Next time I'm definitely making intentions more clear. Will repeat if in the area.

OlGary
08-21-19, 06:38
Got lucky. In large office building near Fenway, second floor. Walked up and was offered TS which I took. Had an hour to kill for $60. First time doing TS, was very nice. Provider was cute mid 40's, no clothing removed but that's was a lack of trying on my part. Cleaned up and HE in the shower.

Went back to the room and had a nice 40 min rub. I could have popped again but I didn't ask for it. Next time I'm definitely making intentions more clear. Will repeat if in the area.Stopped by this shop. My provider was mid 40's, but 20 years ago. Saw another cute grannie. There is no point in being there unless you like them old, real old.

Scraggy
08-21-19, 09:25
Don't usually post AMP reviews but after a disappointing SW date this morning I figured I try and make up for it. Popped into 5 Knapp and 22 Tyler around noon but didn't like the providers. Headed to 223 and drew Mia, who walked me to the room GFE-like as they usually do. Touching, giggling and shit. She's prob late 20's / early 30's, nice Bs small ass, decent looking for these kinda places. 50 HH to house.

Massage was more of a rub but was decent, ample teasing and dropped her laundry. On the flip rubbed my head and neck and worked her way down with a lot of teasing to get him up. Asked if I had a cover, yes. She made a joke about having two girls which I asked if was possible. She agreed and called in 'mamasan' June, who's more like a fit 40's small woman. She's given mouth releases in prior visits with COF. She acted ecstatic to see me and they both proceeded to give a great double-CBJ butt ass naked. Several positions and FIV to both.

One of you guys interrupted so Mia went to get the door. Ended up finishing on June's face. Mia came back and got me dressed as theyre both kissing and rubbing my body before June walked me out. Overall great way to make up for this morning. I rarely hit AMPs but I'll be back here when I do.

RT.Not much discussion of Chinatown on this board lately but was in the neighborhood and headed to 223. Mia's still there and agree with the physical description and was happy to see her wearing a dress. A good sign. Sweet, nearly zero English. Unable to comprehend "strong and slow" thus terrible massage technique. Pants off easily, DATY and half-assed 69. Moved me out after 40 minutes past a monger in the waiting area. Pretty busy for an UTR kind of place (isn't even listed on RM). Another provider spied and she was really awful looking. Would not repeat.

Randy Mann 4
08-21-19, 10:50
Not much discussion of Chinatown on this board lately but was in the neighborhood and headed to 223. Mia's still there and agree with the physical description and was happy to see her wearing a dress. A good sign. Sweet, nearly zero English. Unable to comprehend "strong and slow" thus terrible massage technique. Pants off easily, DATY and half-assed 69. Moved me out after 40 minutes past a monger in the waiting area. Pretty busy for an UTR kind of place (isn't even listed on RM). Another provider spied and she was really awful looking. Would not repeat.For us out-of-towners: 223 What street? PM resp is OK.

PaulRew
08-21-19, 18:55
Set out to TOFTT today since I was around the corner. 11 am door looked, no "open" sign lit and no anwser on the phone.

Any intel?

LittleJohn28
08-21-19, 22:20
Report 1 - atleast 60 days back stopped by for massage. I go here not because they are beautiful but because I can get the job done without haggling. Below avg looking late 40's lady took me to the room. I asked for Angela and she said she isn't there I believe she said her name was Tina. I almost walked out and then she convinced my "head" to stay back. Massage was alright for 30 minutes then I flip because I wasn't interested. Asked her for the hat and got the job done in 15-20 mins. Walked out and retrospected my choices in life. As I said nothing to repeat unless you are extremely desperate.

Report 2 - I get extremely desperate and go to same place again. This time almost similar lady attended me. I said I think I saw you last time (too bad I didn't try to remember her name) and she said no different. I didn't walk away when I should have. Exact similar experience as last time though this time I flipped after 20 minutes and then got done in 10-15 minutes. I didn't even stay after it though she offered to massage.

Damage $1. 6 both times. Any FS recommendations in this area for same price with better quality, please hit me up.

CyJim666
08-21-19, 23:18
For us out-of-towners: 223 What street? PM resp is OK.223 Harrison.

NightOwlBos
08-22-19, 00:32
Not much discussion of Chinatown on this board lately but was in the neighborhood and headed to 223. Mia's still there and agree with the physical description and was happy to see her wearing a dress. A good sign. Sweet, nearly zero English. Unable to comprehend "strong and slow" thus terrible massage technique. Pants off easily, DATY and half-assed 69. Moved me out after 40 minutes past a monger in the waiting area. Pretty busy for an UTR kind of place (isn't even listed on RM). Another provider spied and she was really awful looking. Would not repeat.Sound promising. What is the damage?

ThizzleHats
08-22-19, 01:00
Dropped in an afternoon to try it out and was put in a room for about 15 minutes. Walk right in with no buzzer which is nice you don't have to skulk around outside til they let you in. Have I been there before, $40 for hh, 50's maybe, not terrible. Decent massage, crappy english, but had a good attitude so I liked her. Pretty good stroke, clean up and then rounded out the time with some more massage. Didn't feel cheated on the time. The search for a more upmarket experience continues.

Izmiz
08-22-19, 09:16
Are you sure there is a place there?

I live there and haven't seen anything.

Do you have the right address?

Set out to TOFTT today since I was around the corner. 11 am door looked, no "open" sign lit and no anwser on the phone.

Any intel?

PaulRew
08-22-19, 09:31
Are you sure there is a place there?

I live there and haven't seen anything.

Do you have the right address?I have really big problems if I am imagining AMP's now! LOL.

Izmiz
08-22-19, 10:13
Unless this happened recently I would have never known.

LOL.

I have really big problems if I am imagining AMP's now! LOL.

Marrin
08-22-19, 14:49
Based on reviews here, I went to eastern massage across from Carl's subs in Waltham. Tons of construction outside so had to park down the street and walked in. I had been hoping to see Ella of this 1060 fame. Was greeted by a thin woman on a dress. Went to the bathroom first. And when I came out, Ella we at the desk and said she remembered me.

Passed me off to the girl who greeted me calling her her sister named Nicole. Very good massage in a lite summer dress that hung loose of of her. Said she had been there only a couple of days and had worked in another location. Before. Got all the right spots with the massage and plenty of incidental contact with thigts dress and butt. Complimented me and was flirty. On the flip made gestures, for HE. Negotiated for top down film access up top. Wry nice size with dark nipples.

OTC on th bottom. Left happy.

6 house+. 6 tip.

Izmiz
08-22-19, 14:57
Yes confirm there is a place there.

Went around 2:40 today but was closed.

Weird.

Anyway who ever tries it let us know ill deff try again once I have time and in the mood.

LOL.

OlGary
08-22-19, 15:10
Report 1 - atleast 60 days back stopped by for massage. I go here not because they are beautiful but because I can get the job done without haggling. Below avg looking late 40's lady took me to the room. I asked for Angela and she said she isn't there I believe she said her name was Tina. I almost walked out and then she convinced my "head" to stay back. Massage was alright for 30 minutes then I flip because I wasn't interested. Asked her for the hat and got the job done in 15-20 mins. Walked out and retrospected my choices in life. As I said nothing to repeat unless you are extremely desperate.

Report 2 - I get extremely desperate and go to same place again. This time almost similar lady attended me. I said I think I saw you last time (too bad I didn't try to remember her name) and she said no different. I didn't walk away when I should have. Exact similar experience as last time though this time I flipped after 20 minutes and then got done in 10-15 minutes. I didn't even stay after it though she offered to massage.

Damage $1. 6 both times. Any FS recommendations in this area for same price with better quality, please hit me up.If better means younger to you, Waverley place (or either of 2 affiliated establishments) should be your destination then.

EarlSandwich
08-22-19, 15:22

LOL.I have a report of my recon mission a few pages back. Haven't had a chance to return but it seemed promising.

Google still has the address listed as moving company's office.

Moses1892
08-22-19, 15:46
There is a Thai spa on Concord Ave in Cambridge. I saw a middle aged Thai woman walk in just as I was parking, she appeared very matronly. I decided to bail, anyone have any luck there or is it a legit massage spot?.

Joe Bujian
08-22-19, 15:59
There is a Thai spa on Concord Ave in Cambridge. I saw a middle aged Thai woman walk in just as I was parking, she appeared very matronly. I decided to bail, anyone have any luck there or is it a legit massage spot?.I found a parking space outside last week and considered giving it a go, but I was pressed for time and per their website no 1/2 hour options. Everything about their website screams "legit". So I drove away and saved some money as well as some embarrassment. But perhaps someone else has first-hand knowledge (no pun intended).

Lily1234
08-22-19, 16:47
I found a parking space outside last week and considered giving it a go, but I was pressed for time and per their website no 1/2 hour options. Everything about their website screams "legit". So I drove away and saved some money as well as some embarrassment. But perhaps someone else has first-hand knowledge (no pun intended).Went there once a year or so ago.

Good massage. Totally legit.

HappyDave
08-22-19, 17:24
If better means younger to you, Waverley place (or either of 2 affiliated establishments) should be your destination then.We should just start calling them the three sisters spas. But to his comment at 1.6 for the deed I have found the sister spas to be, with the hotter providers. .5 HH. 7 HR Naked on table HJ 1.0, BJ 1.2 and FS 1.6 and the Hot ones hold firm on price. Lots of dogs lately and I just walk so don't know what their settling for.

KashkaiBoy
08-23-19, 09:20
If better means younger to you, Waverley place (or either of 2 affiliated establishments) should be your destination then.As per my review of 220 a few days back -- they're not always so young at these places either. The Lily I saw at 220 had to be mid-40's at least.

Moses1892
08-23-19, 09:37
For us out-of-towners: 223 What street? PM resp is OK.I have gone. Good looking provider, poor massage, decent standard ending. Would not repeat either.

LittleJohn28
08-23-19, 10:37
We should just start calling them the three sisters spas. But to his comment at 1.6 for the deed I have found the sister spas to be, with the hotter providers. .5 HH. 7 HR Naked on table HJ 1.0, BJ 1.2 and FS 1.6 and the Hot ones hold firm on price. Lots of dogs lately and I just walk so don't know what their settling for.Thank you so much cheese and Happy Dave for the suggestions. I'll update in a few weeks.

RKitG
08-23-19, 17:09
We should just start calling them the three sisters spas. But to his comment . . . ."Waverley place (or either of 2 affiliated establishments) . " - could anyone please list what / where in general the 3 sisters spas are. I've looked thru 3 pages of this forum and can't seem to piece 3 of them together. Can anyone itemize them or list them all together? - yes, I'm a noob, sorry.

Aardvarks
08-23-19, 20:43
"Waverley place (or either of 2 affiliated establishments) . " - could anyone please list what / where in general the 3 sisters spas are. I've looked thru 3 pages of this forum and can't seem to piece 3 of them together. Can anyone itemize them or list them all together? - yes, I'm a noob, sorry.See post 26274.

Dboy111
08-24-19, 08:26
Thinking about getting a massage this week. I'm looking for a busty provider. I heard Anna at crystals Lexington is busty, some providers at waverly are busty including Wei Wei I think, someone at rose spa is busty, which is the best place to go to for a busty provider?

OlGary
08-24-19, 10:40
Thinking about getting a massage this week. I'm looking for a busty provider. I heard Anna at crystals Lexington is busty, some providers at waverly are busty including Wei Wei I think, someone at rose spa is busty, which is the best place to go to for a busty provider?Eileen at Bodyzen in Belmont is quite busty. At least, Cs, I think.

MoreBJs
08-24-19, 12:17
2-4 Main St. Watertown- long flight of stairs, not for the out of shape, parking poor. To the right of HR Block taxes.

220 Waverly St. Watertown- enter rear for more utr (at Orchard St. Side driveway), or front (Waverly St. Side,) if you don't care. Parking in that driveway ok, as long as you don't block anyone in.

249-251 High St. Waltham- Inside vestibule, or "first set of doors" to convenience store, on right, bathroom also in vestibule not in spa.

Great easy parking in lot. You can be let out a backdoor that goes to that lot to avoid leaving the way you came in and bumping into convenience store customers coming and going, unless you don't care.

Bring lots of money and report!

Side note, same woman at Rose Aroma and Qing Spa (both in Waltham on Main St, and a quarter mile apart) answers phone. These spas may be related as well.

HappyDave
08-24-19, 14:25
2-4 Main St. Watertown- long flight of stairs, not for the out of shape, parking poor. To the right of HR Block taxes.

220 Waverly St. Watertown- enter rear for more utr (at Orchard St. Side driveway), or front (Waverly St. Side,) if you don't care. Parking in that driveway ok, as long as you don't block anyone in.

249-251 High St. Waltham- Inside vestibule, or "first set of doors" to convenience store, on right, bathroom also in vestibule not in spa.

Great easy parking in lot. You can be let out a backdoor that goes to that lot to avoid leaving the way you came in and bumping into convenience store customers coming and going, unless you don't care.

Bring lots of money and report!

Side note, same woman at Rose Aroma and Qing Spa (both in Waltham on Main St, and a quarter mile apart) answers phone. These spas may be related as well.Main st does have a large metered lot out back for a short walk high st lots of free parking. Wiwi is a constant and ok to get the deed done problem is rotation of spinners.

AnitaGrnCard
08-24-19, 19:48
Try it and let us know, duh! Then we can visit.Just called as I work close to there, 60 hr /40 half closes 8 on sat / earlier on sun but if you call she will wait.

RoughThat
08-24-19, 20:32
Not much discussion of Chinatown on this board lately but was in the neighborhood and headed to 223. Mia's still there and agree with the physical description and was happy to see her wearing a dress. A good sign. Sweet, nearly zero English. Unable to comprehend "strong and slow" thus terrible massage technique. Pants off easily, DATY and half-assed 69. Moved me out after 40 minutes past a monger in the waiting area. Pretty busy for an UTR kind of place (isn't even listed on RM). Another provider spied and she was really awful looking. Would not repeat.That's too bad. She had decent enough English that I remember. Not sure who's the monster you saw as I've only ever seen Mia or June there. Though, I have not been there in months.

RT.

Dboy111
08-25-19, 00:15
Coincidentally, I visited Mimi myself yesterday afternoon. Was looking for Wei Wei but she was not there. Got the same massage with towel. However, was able to negotiate complete removal of clothes. Absolutely smoking body with great tits. I would guess 30's but who knows with Koreans. Agree with PlasterMoon great he. I was able to fiv and daty, as well as spend a lot of time sucking those absolutely teriffic tits. She said she would be there 45 weeks before rotating. 40+100.Nice post man! How terrific are these tits? I'm looking for some.

Big boobs!

Dboy111
08-25-19, 00:18
Can confirm! I read this report and was nearby so I called. Took an early afternoon appointment with said Anna, who I eventually found out could not do earlier because that's when her shift started that day.

She is indeed in her 20's, thin build but not skinny (round arms, on her way to muffin top waist). Pretty face, very poor english. Her massage skills are OK. She did not ask nor used oil on me. Fairly vigorous pressure but not particularly pinpointed not therapeutic. After I had the opportunity to send a few signals, the teasing began lightly. About 25 min in, as thing weren't progressing as fast as I wanted, I asked if she'd like a massage. She jumped on the table while removing her top. Wow, full dees. DBoy, she is made for you, but I hope you can negotiate better access than I did. Anyway, she must have enjoyed my handywork for she drooled a bit. However, she, put a stop to my massaging too closely her upper hamstrings and lower glutes from inside her pants. That caused her to swith positions, negotiate to keep her top off (sigh) and finish me off, which was OK but not great. Couple of funny things happened. One, she remained smiling during the finish, but stared into the void well past me, clearly having gone somewhere else in her head. Also, she used a ton of oil. She also put the bottle on the table where it promptly tipped and spilled its content by my hip. Subsequent fellow mongers undoubtedly felt the "wet spot". It was just oil, boys, just oil. Mostly. Face 7/10, body 8/10, massage 7/10. I may go again.

SM.Everybody keeps talking about Anna's tits! What's the hype? Are they that nice? Is she worth it?

Dboy111
08-25-19, 00:59
So I rounded it down to the big 3, Anna at Crystals in Lexington, Sunny at Adams St in Newton or Mimi at High St In Waltham! All are supposedly busty. If you had to pick one who would you pick?

Deklau
08-25-19, 07:54
Stopped by East in Braintree few days ago. Two girls working there. The place is nice with clean private rooms. The girl told me her name is Wendy. Asked for soft touch, got exactly that for a good 40 min with plenty of OTC roaming. Flip and nice slow HE with plenty of attentions to the boys. Standard rate. Will repeat but feel the chemistry is just a bit off.

Aardvarks
08-25-19, 14:13

Overall, as good as I would ever expect for basic service. 40+60.I went to Waverly earlier this year and all the girls were out so Mila had to take of me. As I tried all my moves to get to happiness she kept saying "no I am the manager". I replied "that's great let's do this" finally got her out of her clothes, stunning body with fake top. Really good technique and solid finish on the melons. Even after we were done she kept mentioning she was the manager. I'm pretty sure she never handles clients so don't get your hopes up. Was just good timing on my part I guess.

HappyDave
08-25-19, 14:32
I went to Waverly earlier this year and all the girls were out so Mila had to take of me. As I tried all my moves to get to happiness she kept saying "no I am the manager". I replied "that's great let's do this" finally got her out of her clothes, stunning body with fake top. Really good technique and solid finish on the melons. Even after we were done she kept mentioning she was the manager. I'm pretty sure she never handles clients so don't get your hopes up. Was just good timing on my part I guess.My first time at Main I saw her. Wiwi grabbed my hand and took me to a room, I tried to make a change and talked to her for a while but she was no go. Yes she is stunning and would be a great roll in the hay. Same happened at pleasant I tried to get a lignup and saw into the room the girls han out in. Tall young spinner in sweats, tried to get her but she would not budg. If I remember the owner of main st in RI had his doughtwr run the desk but never worked with clients.

WalterMitty
08-25-19, 15:40
So I rounded it down to the big 3, Anna at Crystals in Lexington, Sunny at Adams St in Newton or Mimi at High St In Waltham! All are supposedly busty. If you had to pick one who would you pick?Why don't you go to an actual massage parlor and write an actual and "believable" report. Then you can finally tell us something of value.

Maybe when you became old enough.

Dboy111
08-25-19, 16:41
Why don't you go to an actual massage parlor and write an actual and "believable" report. Then you can finally tell us something of value.

Maybe when you became old enough.So who would you pick? Have you seen any of them?

Top Floor
08-25-19, 23:59
Tiffany on Blanchard.

So who would you pick? Have you seen any of them?.

Dboy111
08-26-19, 00:22
Tiffany on Blanchard..Who's that and where?

CityxSlicker
08-26-19, 08:02
East in Braintree currently has a Groupon if anyone is interested. Its $49 for 50 minutes but Groupon always has like 20-25% off codes so you can get it for under $40. I know some prefer to only deal in cash but the nice thing about a Groupon is you could really play dumb if ever stopped and just say I don't know I found them on Groupon, its my first time here, blah blah blah. I haven't gone to use mine yet but will certainly report back when I do.

Stay Safe.

CxS.

Stopped by East in Braintree few days ago. Two girls working there. The place is nice with clean private rooms. The girl told me her name is Wendy. Asked for soft touch, got exactly that for a good 40 min with plenty of OTC roaming. Flip and nice slow HE with plenty of attentions to the boys. Standard rate. Will repeat but feel the chemistry is just a bit off.

Jrvegasfun
08-26-19, 08:24
Was driving through the town square the other day during a job and noticed a new "foot reflexology" sign up for $35.99. Dunno if it's open yet. Anyone been?

Will likely not be in that area for another couple of months.

LustyB
08-26-19, 13:27
This was originally posted in the non Asian AMP thread, but belongs here. Original post was about a place in Cambridge. I went today. Don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftp4488.

Been struggling to find a quality massage that is substantial with HE. Have had some interesting experiences that I'm happy to share. Not specific to asian nor non asian. Thanks in advance.

My go to recently has been foot heaven in cambridge. Very UTR.

LustyB review:

I tried this place in Cambridge out. They have several pricing menus. I opted for the half hour foot massage and half hour body massage. That $70. Should have just done the $60 hour. Massage was ok, but I've had better. The suck thing is, and this is why I won't go back, is they ran another girl in to do the finish. So I get a standard finish, very little tease. I pay her the standard. Seemed happy with it. I got ready to leave and both broads started wanting me to tip the first girl who did the massage. Fuck that. I can go to any AMP and for $ leave happy with a decent massage. I ain't tipping twice. Both were pissed but I opened the door and told them what they could do with wanting 2 tips.

I won't go back.

MillCityBoi1
08-26-19, 22:05
Just moved to Medford and there's a spa called Serenity up the street. Is there any intel on their? Worth checking out? Anything helps. Thanks fellas.

BiggaDick
08-27-19, 06:14
Anyone try Golden Spa? It's next to Golds Gym on Route 38 in Tewksbury.

OlGary
08-27-19, 18:39
It seems that the spot on Spring St finally turned to the dark side. It took them literally more than a decade for that. A new management maybe?

Jonza141
08-27-19, 18:48
Hey Folks,

Long time lurker / monger, first time poster. Hoping to contribute a lot more in the near future.

Anyway, checked out a place in CT in B based on a review I saw here. On a main road, first floor.

Rang the bell, greeted by a mid thirties / early 40's spinner named cici. Dressed in a tight short dress and thigh high fish nets. Very little english, but made sure I knew her name was cici.

Payed the house 5 for the half hour, undressed and laid down.

Massage was mediocre. Crawled on top to use the knees, and thankfully didn't use a whole mess of oil.

Tease was average. Flipped, got the googly eyes, and the question. Asked for FS, to which she responded asking for money.

Ended up payin $ . 50 for CFS.

Not the tightest V I've ever had, and the top was small, but she was quick to throw them in my mouth, and appeared to enjoy the encounter. Started mish, LFK. Ended with her on top. Good skills in that department.

Inbox me for location. Don't want to throw it out here and get things shut down.

Top Floor
08-27-19, 20:27
Just moved to Medford and there's a spa called Serenity up the street. Is there any intel on their? Worth checking out? Anything helps. Thanks fellas.West Medford? My experiences have not been great.

Katokay
08-27-19, 22:01
I have had similar experience and find review accurate. Kimmi has great natural C's also. I've also had Julia older 30's early 40's but Athletic toned body. Nice B's. Small place but clean and nice. There is atleast one camera upper right when you walk in.Great tits but not real. Nice girl but no FS for me. Paid extra for access below but she wouldn't allow fiv or even touching of clit. Lots of rules made it a no-repeater for me. YMMV.

JohnGlobalCorp
08-28-19, 10:02
I love this place but it's way too busy and the girls are not hot enough to make it worthwhile- if there's some new girl please let me know.

=KashkaiBoy;4411624]SO I had a little time and was in the area and dropped by 220 Waverley for what I thought would be a quick and sure thing. Was taken aback to be greeted at door by a disheveled woman who spoke with a gritty rasp and looked rather older than the others I've seen at this establishment have been -- later she told me her name was Lilly. Taken into the room she was all over me, rubbing my crotch, putting my hand on her breasts, talking what I suppose was meant to be dirty talk. I thought, "Ok, let's see where this all goes". There was just something off about her -- at first I chalked it up to the fact that she clearly had just rolled out of bed, but after 10-15 minutes it kept on. She spoke in a stream of non-sequitors, interrupted by what could best be described as a parody of a woman acting sexy, licking her lips, moaning for no reason, etc. Think an improv skit of a drunk woman trying to seduce someone. We went for a table shower, and she stripped down and for all intents and purposes was doing her best to make the experience a hot and heavy one, but it just wasn't working for me. At one point I was on my belly on the shower table and she climbed up and began rubbing her nude body over me, moaning and grunting as she ground her crotch against my ass. Usually this would be a huge turn on for me -- but this time I thought to myself that there was something oddly familiar but also completely new about the experience: then I realized I was experiencing (to an extend) how it feels for a woman when a man is fucking her in lazy doggy. Back in the room it got odder until I realized I just couldn't go further with the session and pulled the plug. She was very apologetic and sweet, offered me a great massage, asked if I wanted another girl. I was tempted to take her up on the offer of a personnel swicth, but I was running out of time by then, so insisted taht I was done adn thanked her and offered her an appropriate tip.

I don't want to be unkind -- she could be all that someone else would find super sexy!

JohnGlobalCorp
08-28-19, 10:26
It seems that the spot on Spring St finally turned to the dark side. It took them literally more than a decade for that. A new management maybe?Which one?

More info please.

Melo Yello
08-28-19, 10:38
Strictly legit, I had a spinner butch type. All business, no hint of a tease.

Anyone try Golden Spa? It's next to Golds Gym on Route 38 in Tewksbury.

Jack A Dogov
08-28-19, 10:53
I stopped in to King Spa in Middleton. I drew Coco. She's probably in her forties or fifties but making quite an effort to look younger. That being said I did find her attractive. Massage was good. After the flip things got kinda strange. All during the finish she was saying in a soft, sing-song voice, "Snow coming soon. In winter it will snow and be cold. Maybe it will snow in the summer. Too cold when it snows. I don't like snow but it will come soon, but now it is too hot for snow. When the snow comes it will get cold, etc. " She was repeating it so much and it was weird so I started to laugh which just made me take longer to finish. Eventually the desired result was obtained and despite the talking, her technique was quite good. Cleanup and front massage. During the front massage she lectured on nutrition and that we shouldn't eat meat. We should eat vegetables and only eat meat sometimes. But she did say several times that lions should eat meat or else they will become weak. (Yeah I'm not making this up.) She went on and on for awhile about nutrition and what she ate etc. It was entertaining if nothing else. Overall a good session despite the rambling about snow and food. Sometimes I like crazy chicks.

Member #6443
08-28-19, 10:55
It seems that the spot on Spring St finally turned to the dark side. It took them literally more than a decade for that. A new management maybe?Not Orchid though, right? The other one next door? I've been there 3 times because I knew there was something available. So much tease. Just couldn't crack the code.

OlGary
08-28-19, 11:00
I stopped in to King Spa in Middleton. I drew Coco. She's probably in her forties or fifties but making quite an effort to look younger. That being said I did find her attractive. Massage was good. After the flip things got kinda strange. All during the finish she was saying in a soft, sing-song voice, "Snow coming soon. In winter it will snow and be cold. Maybe it will snow in the summer. Too cold when it snows. I don't like snow but it will come soon, but now it is too hot for snow. When the snow comes it will get cold, etc. " She was repeating it so much and it was weird so I started to laugh which just made me take longer to finish. Eventually the desired result was obtained and despite the talking, her technique was quite good. Cleanup and front massage. During the front massage she lectured on nutrition and that we shouldn't eat meat. We should eat vegetables and only eat meat sometimes. But she did say several times that lions should eat meat or else they will become weak. (Yeah I'm not making this up.) She went on and on for awhile about nutrition and what she ate etc. It was entertaining if nothing else. Overall a good session despite the rambling about snow and food. Sometimes I like crazy chicks.That sounds interesting. Will be heading to this spot tonight. Hopefully, she will not be hospitalized yet by the time I am there.

Dboy111
08-28-19, 12:52
Hey,

I'm looking for a provider that has boobs big enough for a titty fuck. Any good recommendations out there? Thank you.

Jonza141
08-28-19, 18:07
Hit up a spot in Tewksbury a few weeks back. Love this place. One of the best. Used to go all the time a year or so ago when a girl named Lilly worked there. She was the hottest masseuse I ever had by far. Best body, big up top, gave a legit nuru massage and never haggled for fun. DATY, CBJ. Never would do full service. Have her digits, but last time I called she said she was in Vegas.

Anyway. Couple of weeks ago hit the spot up. Drew a girl who's name escapes me. She was very young by AMP standards. Good massage. Started haggling at the end. Settle for standard ending with the top down and my mouth on them for. 6. Probably could go farther but the haggling turns me off and I got the feeling from her that anything more than taking the top down was going to get pricey.

I'll try again when I'm in the area. There was a very sexy young lady out front when I was leaving, so maybe she's more of a free spirit.

PM for location.