PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Johnson686
07-11-22, 08:20
So I spoke with the owner, she is the one that used to own the other Salem location "Jin". She said she had a falling out with the landlord. She said she was loyal to him for seven years, but due to him having a new girlfriend he pushed her out by telling her that he was showing the building, but he only told her that so she could leave and the new girlfriend can start a business. She says she has no affiliation with "Jin" anymore. She was definitely upset, because she knows all of her business is still going over to the other spot. She kindly asked me to spread the word. I could not make a new Location on rub maps because the phone number is still linked to the other location. Today's provider came from New York two days ago. Her name is Coco, she will be here for the next month. Definitely a good time had by all, and the massage was actually good! FS is in full stride, and you won't be disappointed! Cindy is looking forward to seeing all her old customers!

**Side note** (good ice cream store directly across the street!Your mailbox is full so I couldn't reply to your PM. But just wanted to say thanks for the info you sent.

JoeAce007
07-11-22, 08:37
Following up on another review about Elm St. From few months ago, I visited a few times. Each visit better than the last. I felt comfortable there as her place is large, nice and clean. Very good massage skills. Gina is very friendly and she speaks very good English. She definitely aims to please and especially once she becomes more comfortable with you after a few visits. Well worth the time and money. And I agree she is looking good these days.

Elm St near Water St Framg. Posting just as a reminder it's still there, everyone keeps hush quiet about it on the board. I usually text Gina the sole provider there. Always an excellent massage and excellent extras when she's giving them out. Yeah the dog is still around, but she doesn't bother me. Ginas on an upswing with the looks over the last couple months. For a while there it seemed kinda like she was someone who didn't care what she looked like, but that's changed for the better. She's getting along in age but always pleasant and it's nice not to deal with the providers who don't speak much English.

Herow
07-11-22, 10:01
Made appointment yesterday mid day with Zoe. 70 for the hour. Completely legit place it seems. Tipped 30 just to see if next time more on the menu. Has anyone gotten more here? Any other provider here other than Zoe? Stay safe.More is not on the menu. It's incredibly tantalizing, but I haven't heard a single legitimate report otherwise and have personally gone a handful of times. She's super cute and really good at the massage, and seems to maintain the business that way.

YMMV, money talks, etc. But no one should walk in off the street expecting any extras of any sort.

CamperVan10
07-11-22, 10:32
That is a shame. The location is very convenient and I'd be a regular if any happiness were available.

What in Watertown is good and provides standard happy finish now? I am NOT doing Mindful Angela. Not an option.

Not much else in that area anymore. I guess Waltham is it, or Newton. Any help on the H2 O Square scene is appreciated. TIA.

More is not on the menu. It's incredibly tantalizing, but I haven't heard a single legitimate report otherwise and have personally gone a handful of times. She's super cute and really good at the massage, and seems to maintain the business that way.

YMMV, money talks, etc. But no one should walk in off the street expecting any extras of any sort.

Andir
07-11-22, 11:39
Made appointment yesterday mid day with Zoe. 70 for the hour. Completely legit place it seems. Tipped 30 just to see if next time more on the menu. Has anyone gotten more here? Any other provider here other than Zoe? Stay safe.I visited her 3 times. I wouldn't go that far, calling it a completely legit place. You can have it undraped, lying on your back with your junk exposed. No problem with her. It does not normally happen at completely legit places. But she wouldn't touch you down there despite some very generous offers ever. And I am not talking here about your general 60-80 dollars range tip.

What puzzles me — Zoe is super busy. It's actually an understatement. She just have appointments non-stop. Anyone knows why?

QuincyFire
07-11-22, 17:04
I see quite some spas lined up on that long street on the south shore. Would like to start with China 1 Spa. Had a friend once that went and said there were 2 providers in house, an older lady and then a young one. He only got a HJ on both occasions but I thought I read a report once, someone got a naked massage with FIV with a Coco?

Going to go give it a try but I wonder who should I go for and who's Coco, the younger one or the older? Are there more on the menu? If anyone got some details to help me get a heads up, please feel free to DM. I'd appreciate the tip or if it's not a known secret, what is the theme at that place, is it hit or miss, FS, BJ or YMMV?Stopped into dandelion on 3 A north weymouth I was greeted by Lele or whatever early 40's. Nice jugs pretty exposed went for the half didn't bother lying down, she came I was sprung I was all over the tits layed back she let me suck them I popped not long after 40/60. She said come back for longer time and more fun. If that means a bigger menu I'll repete. Stay safe.

Jimmy Weed
07-11-22, 18:03
Stopped into dandelion on 3 A north weymouth I was greeted by Lele or whatever early 40's. Nice jugs pretty exposed went for the half didn't bother lying down, she came I was sprung I was all over the tits layed back she let me suck them I popped not long after 40/60. She said come back for longer time and more fun. If that means a bigger menu I'll repete. Stay safe.Ling has a great fake rack and loves the attention but she will not go any further than a HJ.

Dboy111
07-11-22, 18:21
Stopped into dandelion on 3 A north weymouth I was greeted by Lele or whatever early 40's. Nice jugs pretty exposed went for the half didn't bother lying down, she came I was sprung I was all over the tits layed back she let me suck them I popped not long after 40/60. She said come back for longer time and more fun. If that means a bigger menu I'll repete. Stay safe.How big were these juggs we talking natural DDs or bigger?

Dboy111
07-11-22, 18:26
Can someone confirm that Jenny at great rd Bedford has big tits? I walked in and they didn't look that big under her shirt so I walked out. Can someone confirm that they are big when she exposes them? DD naturals or bigger? Thanks guys.

Max Walker86
07-11-22, 20:28
I visited her 3 times. I wouldn't go that far, calling it a completely legit place. You can have it undraped, lying on your back with your junk exposed. No problem with her. It does not normally happen at completely legit places. But she wouldn't touch you down there despite some very generous offers ever. And I am not talking here about your general 60-80 dollars range tip.

What puzzles me Zoe is super busy. It's actually an understatement. She just have appointments non-stop. Anyone knows why?I've gotten friendly with zoe she's a nice talkative person. Probably that why she's busy, she's not quiet and dull during the massage. I have not been offered a HJ I keep my underwear on lay face down before she gets in. When she says all set and exits I get up.

JohnGlobalCorp
07-11-22, 20:39
Can anyone give a report of how's the experience there, I went there parking was a *****, I like to know how's the service?

DownWind
07-11-22, 22:02
Ling has a great fake rack and loves the attention but she will not go any further than a HJ.Jimmy, there is more with Ling if you click. FIV to a couple of O's. Nice wet Bush. Not every time, YMMV.

HappyDave
07-12-22, 08:36
Can anyone give a report of how's the experience there, I went there parking was a *****, I like to know how's the service?Your box is full.

Jimmy Weed
07-12-22, 10:51
Jimmy, there is more with Ling if you click. FIV to a couple of O's. Nice wet Bush. Not every time, YMMV.There is more than one Ling ar Dandelion?

CamperVan10
07-12-22, 11:18
Can anyone give a report of how's the experience there, I went there parking was a *****, I like to know how's the service?Where in Newton is this?

I'd potentially try it out to report back. But, is this referring to Wei Wei the provider at a new, or different, place in Newton? If so, which place, where, Chestnut?

Craigslist21
07-12-22, 11:35
Can someone confirm that Jenny at great rd Bedford has big tits? I walked in and they didn't look that big under her shirt so I walked out. Can someone confirm that they are big when she exposes them? DD naturals or bigger? Thanks guys.You may have missed her. She left as I called today to make my appt. Only Yuki, Yaya and Shishi are there.

Bosmac
07-12-22, 12:16
Let me start by saying I am / was a long time senior member (20 yrs) but new computer, etc. And can't remember user name / password, also an old email address. So setup new account. Anyway, stopped in to South Shore in Weymouth based on reviews here. As stated, clean spacious place. Met with Lotus and she is very attractive personable woman, guessing mid 30's, banging body, thin and easy on the eyes. Gave great massage, just enough pressure, a little over half way through she started with the light touch and reaching under. I flipped at this point and had a nice HJ. Cleaned up and continued with front massage for remaining time. May be more available as you become familiar. Didn't see any other providers but heard at least one other, she said 3-4 most times. Will definitely repeat and hope to work on getting all her clothing off, I did mention next time I would have to massage her, she giggled and said yes.

Jimmy Weed
07-12-22, 12:33
Jimmy, there is more with Ling if you click. FIV to a couple of O's. Nice wet Bush. Not every time, YMMV.Sorry, please disregard my first reply. Yes I have done DATY with her many times. What I was trying to say is no FS though I haven't seen her in 6 months. I guess she must be expanding her menu.

Dgraves
07-12-22, 12:55
Limited time for hobbying these days. I am looking for a good four-hand, haven't seen one in a while. Used to be a favorite of mine at ABC back in the day.

Is there anyplace in the south shore that has a half decent four hand?

DaJiba9
07-12-22, 12:56
I visited her 3 times. I wouldn't go that far, calling it a completely legit place. You can have it undraped, lying on your back with your junk exposed. No problem with her. It does not normally happen at completely legit places. But she wouldn't touch you down there despite some very generous offers ever. And I am not talking here about your general 60-80 dollars range tip.

What puzzles me Zoe is super busy. It's actually an understatement. She just have appointments non-stop. Anyone knows why?If she's super busy, there must be some big attraction. Anybody know if there some OTC or UTC roaming available at least?

Lincoln54
07-12-22, 14:20
I have seen Hong for years. Unfortunately she really isn't into it anymore. Personally I think for her age she has a decent body. I will see her occasionally but for my experience she does no real teasing, no real massage and with all the do not touch rules I find it difficult to get excited.I want to due an updated opinion.

Visited her the other day at her apartment. I have seen her for a long time put each time I feel a cooler feeling. Everything is do not touch here. I am older and it takes foreplay to get the old boy up but all Hong does is talk, ask questions, doesn't do any teasing then can't understand why I am not motivated. Sadly I have decided I have seen her for the last time.

I harbor no I'll will as she is a nice person who unfortunately needs to retire.

TheGreatOne22
07-12-22, 14:50
Went to the new Jin location in Salem. Called ahead and was told that Coco was working. I said to Mamsan, "only" one girl working? She said, "you don't need more than one girl" and she laughed and so did I. Then she proceeded to tell me that Coco is a very nice girl, a good girl. Etc. I said "ok", should I show up? Or do I need to call ahead for an appointment. She said, "calling ahead would be better", then asked me what time I thought that I'd be stopping by. So, I told her. An hour later, I showed up on that busy street, parked, and called Mamsan back and asked if Coco was available, she said "yes", what time you come? I said, I can be there in 5-10 minutes, she said OK. I hung out in my car for another 5 minutes, finish my last 2 chilled nips of Fireball and then walked up to the door. Rang the doorbell and the door opened right up to a smiling Mamasan. I walked and she said "welcome". The first room you walk into is a pretty large open space with a couch, table & TV if I recall correctly? Then I was directed into the next room which was the kitchen area, where I was treated by a small petite light skinned Chineese girl, I'd guess late 20's / early 30's. I was then brought into the back room where there was the massage table, mirror on the wall and small table in the corner with a lamp on it. I asked if I could use the bathroom and was shown where it was. After I took a piss and cleaned up, went back to on the room where Coco asked how long, I opted for the hh for. 4, she took the donation and left the room. I got undressed and went face down on the table. Coco came back in and attempted to put a towel over my backside, where I told her, "there's no need for that, it's all good. " There was a slight language barrier, so, I just grabbed the towel and took it off and threw it on the floor. She looked at me an laughed. At that point I told her that I didn't want any oil or cream. She said ok. The massage was surprisingly good, for a tiny petite girl, she had some good power behind her massage. She worked the full body for at least 15 minutes, which may have been actually closer to 20 minutes. Then there was a little tickle of the boys and a full handful of jr (who was semi at this time). I perched up onto all 4's to see what she'd do and she continued to massage jr & the boys, after a couple of minutes, she asked me to roll over onto my back in which I did. She then looked at me and asked what I wanted? I gave the BJ sign (hand to mouth movement) and she said OK, then I asked for a BBBJ, and this is when she broke out her cell phone to use as a translator? She said no to the BBBJ, I asked 2 more times and she continued to say no. But she was pleasant and nice about it. She didn't have an attitude or was mean or making faces like some of the gals do when you ask more than once for something that they don't do. We then agreed on a CBJ (which I'm not really into, but I was there and jr wanted to release his stress.). So, she got the hat and went to work, I've got to say, pretty good form, and worked it like a pro, I was happy that she aimed to please. I then asked her for some Rimming, in which she declined. All good, I had to ask though. At this point the CBJ was going on for at least 15 minutes and all of a sudden Mamsan yelled something through the door in her native tongue? Coco stoped what she was doing and yelled something back, then immediately went back to her job without really missing a beat. I then sensed that I was past my time limit and needed to finish and get out, so I grabbed coco by the back of her head with 2 hands and helped speed up the pace. Shortly after, jr. Threw up in his jacket, a quick clean up, a small bottle of water and I was in my way. Mamasan was very nice and all smiles in the way out and told me to come again.

JonnyT017
07-12-22, 14:53
Following up on another review about Elm St. From few months ago, I visited a few times. Each visit better than the last. I felt comfortable there as her place is large, nice and clean. Very good massage skills. Gina is very friendly and she speaks very good English. She definitely aims to please and especially once she becomes more comfortable with you after a few visits. Well worth the time and money. And I agree she is looking good these days.This souonds bogus. Are you sure you aren't the provider? I checked your profile and this is only your second post. The first was also about Elm.

BuddhaBabes123
07-12-22, 15:27
Can someone confirm that Jenny at great rd Bedford has big tits? I walked in and they didn't look that big under her shirt so I walked out. Can someone confirm that they are big when she exposes them? DD naturals or bigger? Thanks guys.I visited her last month. She has C's, but not D's. Could still tittyfuck them but nothing like Coco Blue Harbor or the all time great. Angel at AAA.

JohnDick75
07-12-22, 16:26
I want to due an updated opinion.

Visited her the other day at her apartment. I have seen her for a long time put each time I feel a cooler feeling. Everything is do not touch here. I am older and it takes foreplay to get the old boy up but all Hong does is talk, ask questions, doesn't do any teasing then can't understand why I am not motivated. Sadly I have decided I have seen her for the last time.

I harbor no I'll will as she is a nice person who unfortunately needs to retire.Hong has no passion she hates her job rushes you when she's the reason you can't cum as can't touch anything someone at one point said she wasn't always like this however if she hates her job then go away and retire it sucks she's the only 24 hour place within reasonable distance and I hate the fact she keeps numbers for her records.

Mattis1775
07-12-22, 16:53
Hong has no passion she hates her job rushes you when she's the reason you can't cum as can't touch anything someone at one point said she wasn't always like this however if she hates her job then go away and retire it sucks she's the only 24 hour place within reasonable distance and I hate the fact she keeps numbers for her records.I don't know why you guys still see her. I saw her back in the 2000's. She was washed up then and definitely washed up now. I'd go with the Asian agencies. At least they're better than Hong.

HighAmperage
07-12-22, 17:57
Glad you had good experience however the two times when I have seen Hong she was passion and just laid there like dead fish whining about if I'm finished is she different with customers she's known long term.I wouldn't touch Hong even with somebody else's dick.

Ayo1292
07-12-22, 18:05
I visited her last month. She has C's, but not D's. Could still tittyfuck them but nothing like Coco Blue Harbor or the all time great. Angel at AAA.Is there anyone close to Coco available in the area?

My understand is that Cocos not here anymore, but correct me if I'm wrong.

JoeAce007
07-12-22, 19:42
I'm definitely not the provider, what I am is a very satisfied customer. The quality is undeniably. Do you even know her or been there in order to judge the quality?

This souonds bogus. Are you sure you aren't the provider? I checked your profile and this is only your second post. The first was also about Elm.

BorrowAFeeling
07-12-22, 21:27
Drove by Jade after lunch to see if the gang left and they did. Got Sally, not attractive older therapist. But, she was a sweetheart and took her time. Standard 40/60 for the half. Went pass the half by a little and didn't feel rushed. OTC is allowed. But, a bit shy. New owner after COVID. Place was clean and welcoming. Will visit again.This is the place in Medford. I'm a fan, it's comfortable, but you're right about the looks on Sally. Still, probably my favorite hands, nice and slow. I frequently ask for 2 x and she's happy to oblige for 60, sometimes 70. I don't bother with even OTC, so if that's a requirement you should pass.

MrHornBall
07-13-22, 06:21
I think Ella is worth more than a dozen doughnuts at Dunkin!

Now I understand how this mongering business works. If you want an HE you go to dunkies and if you want a dozen donuts you go to see beautiful Ella at eastern.Now I want to go try Ellas Donuts. Do you get to glaze these donuts or do they come on the side?

JohnGlobalCorp
07-13-22, 07:09
Your box is full.Thank you for letting me know I'm going to clean it right now and yes this place is on Chestnut st.

JohnGlobalCorp
07-13-22, 09:00
Where in Newton is this?

I'd potentially try it out to report back. But, is this referring to Wei Wei the provider at a new, or different, place in Newton? If so, which place, where, Chestnut?100X Chestnut st newton.

Filsky811
07-13-22, 10:20
You are not confusing Eastern's Summer with 7 XX Moody's Summer, are you?I confirm that Summer from 7 xx Moody Street gives a very useful prostate massage.

Good luck, mongers.

Sebastian6
07-13-22, 10:21
This is the place in Medford. I'm a fan, it's comfortable, but you're right about the looks on Sally. Still, probably my favorite hands, nice and slow. I frequently ask for 2 x and she's happy to oblige for 60, sometimes 70. I don't bother with even OTC, so if that's a requirement you should pass.The women there tend to be older, and what they lack in attractiveness they make up in enthusiasm. And BBBJ is usually on the menu.

JackLyons1967
07-13-22, 11:23
Appears legit but just curious if anybody has tried it out. Post or PM me please. If not I will look to TOFTT.

Rupert 2
07-13-22, 12:04
Delectable but pricey.

Now I want to go try Ellas Donuts. Do you get to glaze these donuts or do they come on the side?

UnionSquared
07-13-22, 15:27
Recent trip into Boston. Eva was busy, so walked around the block and ended up at GT. Two providers, but chose Tiffany of the two. Asked for medium to start and soft to finish. Slight upsell on the finish, but got her completely topless with a slow and steady finish for $60. Decent looks, better than average for the neighborhood, and on the younger looking side, again above average for the neighborhood. Would repeat if Eva was busy.

Andir
07-13-22, 16:24
Stopped by 1060 in Waltham relatively recently. Coco was my provider — looked 40-45, skinny, fake boobs (not nicely done at all), an ugly tattoo in the lower abdomen area. The first impulse was to walk out but unfortunately I didn't. Ended up being Saran wrapped for a lame BJ and then some vigorous activity on top of her (still Saran wrapped). Literally 2 min after the start of humping she began to complain that it takes too long. Never again.

1105 in Newton was a different story. A slightly overweight, 45 ish woman with big natural boobs (DBoy, are you listening? She calls herself Angela or Angel, not sure what exactly it was. For a total donation of 200 you would be able to test her tightness, and you will be satisfied with the result.

There is a nice petite provider at BodyZen in Belmont. She goes by Jean, I believe. Short, slim, well dressed, talks a lot. She seems amateurish and some of you old men may actually like it. The handy will be available if you are nice to her and some roaming as well. Nothing else is available yet. But perhaps the forum pros will be able to convince her to open up a little.

Member #6423
07-13-22, 18:12
I stopped by today in the morning, 1 hour 60. I met Anna, she started with a good massage. And got the friend hard, then she asked if I wanted a HJ, I asked FS, she said BJ (was CBJ). She is young and pretty, tip = 100. I would repeat for more.

MrBologna
07-13-22, 19:03
Question for the members.

Years ago I would go into Chinatown. Harrison, Oxford, even a random building by the printshop. Always a good time, till it wasn't.

Now I am more of a Northshore person. Anywhere from Waltham, Wakefield, Medford and Lowell. The reason why I am stating this. Is that I am wondering if Chinatown is worth the hassle now? Is it officially dead? Are there any good reasons to make it into the city? I am definitely a FS guy, who prefers parlors and not agencies. Chinatown seemed to change into older ladies and just handjobs at the parlors. Am I wrong?

Mattis1775
07-13-22, 22:46
Recent trip into Boston. Eva was busy, so walked around the block and ended up at GT. Two providers, but chose Tiffany of the two. Asked for medium to start and soft to finish. Slight upsell on the finish, but got her completely topless with a slow and steady finish for $60. Decent looks, better than average for the neighborhood, and on the younger looking side, again above average for the neighborhood. Would repeat if Eva was busy.I've avoided Knapp St for that reason (upselling). Never had fun there because it was all about the money first before the fun. I get it that it's business. But, it definitely rubs me the wrong way. I wouldn't go there if all the parlors were either busy, closed or out of business.

EasiePeasie
07-14-22, 08:37
Question for the members.

Years ago I would go into Chinatown. Harrison, Oxford, even a random building by the printshop. Always a good time, till it wasn't.

Now I am more of a Northshore person. Anywhere from Waltham, Wakefield, Medford and Lowell. The reason why I am stating this. Is that I am wondering if Chinatown is worth the hassle now? Is it officially dead? Are there any good reasons to make it into the city? I am definitely a FS guy, who prefers parlors and not agencies. Chinatown seemed to change into older ladies and just handjobs at the parlors. Am I wrong?Oxford is still FS but older and uneven service. 200 block Harrison is older local ladies only now (no more rotating girls). What did you mean by the printshop location, Ink Block?

Mattis1775
07-14-22, 10:40
Oxford is still FS but older and uneven service. 200 block Harrison is older local ladies only now (no more rotating girls). What did you mean by the printshop location, Ink Block?I think it's the place upstairs next to the old Dynasty restaurant and Praying Mantis studio.

Neyiak
07-14-22, 11:51
Any recommendation for a place in Brookline? I could use some relief today.

Mattis1775
07-14-22, 12:52
Any recommendation for a place in Brookline? I could use some relief today.Plenty on Beacon. A lot of reviews here. Help yourself.

Bishop8891
07-14-22, 13:07
Any recommendation for a place in Brookline? I could use some relief today.Read my post from the other day. Tulip on Beacon street.

MrBologna
07-14-22, 18:04
Oxford is still FS but older and uneven service. 200 block Harrison is older local ladies only now (no more rotating girls). What did you mean by the printshop location, Ink Block?Sorry about that, it was a old reference. When you were heading down Boyleston towards South station after Harrison Street there used to be a printshop and screenprinting place on the right side.

Ridem
07-14-22, 19:42
Health Spa in Westb does it. Someone review this place recently as well. I have had same experience. Usually standard but reliable.Jen formally of Sudb, then Fram, now Acton (legit now) near I-495 at JMT Massage used to do back walks, knew just how much pressure to use, she was light petite and had hand rails on ceiling. Might check her out.

EasiePeasie
07-14-22, 20:55
Sorry about that, it was a old reference. When you were heading down Boyleston towards South station after Harrison Street there used to be a printshop and screenprinting place on the right side.Boyleston becomes Essex St after the Common. Next cross street after Harrison is Oxford St (not Oxford Pl with the current aamp) and then Edinboro. A FS aamp was busted on 4th floor of 6 Edinboro about a decade ago. Curious whether that was the one you knew or if there had been another between those two blocks.

Harry Balsagna
07-14-22, 21:59
Hi all. First post. Been lurking on the forum for a while. Been hitting the AMP game since some time last year mostly Tham / H20/ Newton. Some other experience too, albeit less, and off topic. I was going to go back to 32 South but been hit or miss lately, not providing cover and not doing bb so come for FS leave with HE, frustrating. Wanted to try Eastern or maybe 1105 Angela but. Saw ad for the $99 special and I figured fuck it let's try. Got text back, 140 hh 160 h, fine, was an agency, set me up with provider local to me, required selfie, mid 40's (no English so I couldn't ask about menu. I doubt many things advertised were actually available. However. Skilled nude CBJ and CFS, shower was available, she was nice, good actress, let me mash the doorbell. Not so bad but not great looking, maybe just not my type idk. That's all for now.

Flyguy1980
07-15-22, 00:31
I have to keep reminding myself to remove the empty small bottles before the significant other starts asking questions. Where do you get those small bottles?Don't forget to dispose of the hard candy wrappers with Chinese writing that a number of providers give out upon leaving!

Fly.

Flyguy1980
07-15-22, 00:45
Good evening.

If anyone sees a provider with outstanding feet (small / medium size, great smell, better taste, decent moisture level, high arches, smooth, great nails) please share your experience. I recently bumped into a great pair up in Wyndham (please see recent post on New Hampshire board).

Thank you.

Fly.

Flash88
07-15-22, 08:04
Went for first visit, dark inside with walls that don't go to ceiling. Greeted and led to room no problem but got old provider. Sorry folks, no name as I usually get at the end and this didn't work out. But it was an older provider, probably 50+ (bit hard to tell about face as she was masked) and was dressed non-sexy. $60 house for an hour. Was expecting a decent massage, but got a terrible rushed rub. Lots of chatting with people outside room, and since no doors and only curtains could hear clearly as well as conversations from other mongers (may have been legit customers there as well, not sure).

Very little massage, went right to tease, and while it was OK, it was rushed also. Flipped quickly and a donation was whispered in my ear. Agreed, and rushed service continued directly into jackhammer finish. Touching OTC allowed but I found she was not someone I wanted to really touch. After fast finish, saw we had only gone 30 minutes. Got up asked if they wanted to change to a 30 min session, and this caused an argument with another younger lady (MMS?) who barged in the room. Was told no, ok, finished the 60 minutes. Awful massage then continued, finally with provider texting while working on me, and shortly after I suddenly stood up to catch her with the phone, and said I was done. Left early, and tipped lower than agreed due to the terrible service and the texting (literally stopping massage and taking hands off me multiple times to text, like I wouldn't notice). Note that if this was a FS place with a sexy hot provider, I'd have understood paying for 60 and leaving in 30 after a great session and finish, but this is supposed to be an HE place, the service was terrible and the provider old.

If you decide to try this place, I highly suggest you don't get comfy until you see your provider and make sure it's a young one. I normally tip generously, but as prices are rising, my tolerance for poor service is falling.

PS - If anyone knows of a place with a hot provider who will do a nude HE with a passable massage in the Metrowest/North RI area, please pm me!

Jack A Dogov
07-15-22, 13:52
I went to 732 Moody when I was in the area recently. I used to live nearby and was a regular there for awhile but hadn't been for about five years or so. About the same inside, clean with the creaky floors that I remember. I drew Linda, a thick but shapely woman. Massage was really good. It was painful at times but she worked some muscles I didn't know were there and really loosened stuff up. Casual "accidental" teasing a few times before the flip. After the flip finish was okay. She kept pushing down hard on my lower stomach towards junior. I don't know what she was trying to do but junior didn't like it much and started losing interest. I stopped her and helped her bring him back to life and then let her complete the job. UTC allowed upstairs. Cleanup and some small talk as I dressed. Full time given. I may repeat next time I am in the area but would probably want to try a different woman.

JohnGlobalCorp
07-15-22, 16:07
I think sunny is gone, new girl there has anybody try her?

Scraggy
07-15-22, 16:59
Everyone I've ever seen there has a terrific attitude and "aims to please. " I've had no problem at all describing likes and dislikes before getting started (translation helps) and they seem happy to oblige. Amy, Linda, Summer all recommended and all have superior massage skills. I even saw a textbook of massage laying around one time!

I went to 732 Moody when I was in the area recently. I used to live nearby and was a regular there for awhile but hadn't been for about five years or so. About the same inside, clean with the creaky floors that I remember. I drew Linda, a thick but shapely woman. Massage was really good. It was painful at times but she worked some muscles I didn't know were there and really loosened stuff up. Casual "accidental" teasing a few times before the flip. After the flip finish was okay. She kept pushing down hard on my lower stomach towards junior. I don't know what she was trying to do but junior didn't like it much and started losing interest. I stopped her and helped her bring him back to life and then let her complete the job. UTC allowed upstairs. Cleanup and some small talk as I dressed. Full time given. I may repeat next time I am in the area but would probably want to try a different woman.

Augustwest
07-15-22, 17:10
I can vouch that Jen is legit now, although she gives the most sensual, arousing legit massage I've ever had. I've returned repeatedly and enjoyed it, and I've accepted that there's no finish. Still, it's a nice change of pace. If I could get her to finish me she would be the only provider I see.

She's not really near 495 (but Acton is), she's right off Rt 2 near 27.

Jen formally of Sudb, then Fram, now Acton (legit now) near I-495 at JMT Massage used to do back walks, knew just how much pressure to use, she was light petite and had hand rails on ceiling. Might check her out.

MrBologna
07-15-22, 17:17
Boyleston becomes Essex St after the Common. Next cross street after Harrison is Oxford St (not Oxford Pl with the current aamp) and then Edinboro. A FS aamp was busted on 4th floor of 6 Edinboro about a decade ago. Curious whether that was the one you knew or if there had been another between those two blocks.That could of been it. Definitely on the 4th floor, but hard to call it a aamp. It was weird, I remember there were old hardwood floors, but alot of open space. It almost had a warehouse feel, but on the 4th floor. Then little separate rooms with tables. Was definitely in that 8-10 years ago time frame.

JonnyT017
07-15-22, 17:32
Jen formally of Sudb, then Fram, now Acton (legit now) near I-495 at JMT Massage used to do back walks, knew just how much pressure to use, she was light petite and had hand rails on ceiling. Might check her out.Also, Julia at Sun Massage on and. Beacon in Watertown does an excellent back walk, as well as deep tissue massage. 100% legit.

Swindle
07-15-22, 18:47
Saw a place on Stillman in the north end by the name of Healthy Day Spa. Does anyone have any info on this place?

LightNoOil
07-15-22, 19:31
I saw they just put up a For Sale sign on the front yard at that place. Get it while the getting is good LOL.

Stopped into dandelion on 3 A north weymouth I was greeted by Lele or whatever early 40's. Nice jugs pretty exposed went for the half didn't bother lying down, she came I was sprung I was all over the tits layed back she let me suck them I popped not long after 40/60. She said come back for longer time and more fun. If that means a bigger menu I'll repete. Stay safe.

Jared260
07-15-22, 19:36
100X Chestnut st newton.This place is listed as closed on the RM site. Used to have an MP who called herself CiCi. Odd, sort of residential location, for an AMP and seemed mostly less busy compared to others. So I wasn't surprised when RM said it was closed. But Drove by yesterday, lights were on and in the window was a smallish wooden carved sign saying "fabulous relax" (exactly as it was spelled). I went in and asked the short, late 40's greeter for CiCi. Poor English, so needed phone translation to assist. She said, "she no work here, back to New York". Introduced herself as ShaSha. Friendly. I didn't have time to stay. But it looks like they are back open for business.

Mattis1775
07-15-22, 21:16
Talked about in the Lawrence forum as it's in Andover. A lot of cold guys there. SMH. Small place in a plaza, older ladies there. Some Mongers say they run out as soon as they walk in. I don't discriminate and prefer them older as I get better service from them then the younger ones. Medford, being a perfect example.

Walked in and OK, older lady maybe 50's greeted me. She wasn't attractive. But, nice lady. Was all smiles and held my arm. Most likely because I walked in the door and didn't turnaround for the door. The arm holding was most likely to keep me from running. LOL. Man, some guys are really bad.

Typical session, massage was actually really good. A bit nosy as it was in a plaza and small businesses around them along with the traffic. The finish was really nice, slow with passion. Didn't rush or jackhammer effect. Same manners as the Medford office. I didn't ask or go for the top or bottom. I just relaxed and let her do her thing. Definitely repeat if I'm in the area. There was some talk of a better place nearby. But, wasn't enough information. I'm happy with this place as it's no drama, parking and the finish was what I needed.

JohnGlobalCorp
07-15-22, 21:27
This place is listed as closed on the RM site. Used to have an MP who called herself CiCi. Odd, sort of residential location, for an AMP and seemed mostly less busy compared to others. So I wasn't surprised when RM said it was closed. But Drove by yesterday, lights were on and in the window was a smallish wooden carved sign saying "fabulous relax" (exactly as it was spelled). I went in and asked the short, late 40's greeter for CiCi. Poor English, so needed phone translation to assist. She said, "she no work here, back to New York". Introduced herself as ShaSha. Friendly. I didn't have time to stay. But it looks like they are back open for business.Thank you for the review, let us know about your next experience.

Cookie Lover
07-16-22, 01:08
Don't forget to dispose of the hard candy wrappers with Chinese writing that a number of providers give out upon leaving!

Fly.I'd be slightly more concerned about the well wrapped used condom that gets stuffed in your pocket:-0.

Sebastian6
07-16-22, 08:09
Anyone have any up-to-date info on the spa in Danvers on Conifer?

Win56
07-16-22, 09:01
Talked about in the Lawrence forum as it's in Andover. A lot of cold guys there. SMH. Small place in a plaza, older ladies there. Some Mongers say they run out as soon as they walk in. I don't discriminate and prefer them older as I get better service from them then the younger ones. Medford, being a perfect example.

Walked in and OK, older lady maybe 50's greeted me. She wasn't attractive. But, nice lady. Was all smiles and held my arm. Most likely because I walked in the door and didn't turnaround for the door. The arm holding was most likely to keep me from running. LOL. Man, some guys are really bad.

Typical session, massage was actually really good. A bit nosy as it was in a plaza and small businesses around them along with the traffic. The finish was really nice, slow with passion. Didn't rush or jackhammer effect. Same manners as the Medford office. I didn't ask or go for the top or bottom. I just relaxed and let her do her thing. Definitely repeat if I'm in the area. There was some talk of a better place nearby. But, wasn't enough information. I'm happy with this place as it's no drama, parking and the finish was what I needed.Hey what's the house fee and how much Xtra for handy, was money discussed before hand.

BigWideJohnson
07-16-22, 11:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CoolRick
07-16-22, 14:35
Anyone have any up-to-date info on the spa in Danvers on Conifer?Was there maybe month ago. Service was just ok to bad. Allowed some roaming but nothing great (under shirt over thick bra). Paid for 30 minutes but was rushed to only 15 minutes as someone called ahead with appt. Would have been good info to know before rushing to finish with standard no passion HJ. Also not a huge fan of curtain doors.

Sebastian6
07-16-22, 16:13
Was there maybe month ago. Service was just ok to bad. Allowed some roaming but nothing great (under shirt over thick bra). Paid for 30 minutes but was rushed to only 15 minutes as someone called ahead with appt. Would have been good info to know before rushing to finish with standard no passion HJ. Also not a huge fan of curtain doors.Thanks for the info.

Jared260
07-16-22, 16:50
Does anybody know where Nico and Linda from Kenmore Sq. Wound up?NYC and China.

Paddy28
07-16-22, 19:34
I went there today in North Andover $50 for 1/2 hour tall AMP 40 ish great massage really good at it and it went 20 minutes little tease and the finsh was nice and slow otc roaming would have like under the shirt but she pulled away I might not reapeat $40 tip she looked like she wanted more but I left in a hurry.

Neyiak
07-17-22, 01:32
This was my first AMP in Boston. I went to Tulip body work at Beacon st, based on a tip here. She was in her early 30's, solid dry massage. I loved it! I honestly hate everything about oil. The teasing was quick and reasonable. Nothing special about HE.

DirtyCostello
07-17-22, 08:30
In town for the week. Going to be going down Harrison St. Of the 4 AMPs with 2 a, b, c, and d address, which is the best massage with HE? Standard HE is all that's required, but the massage is what's really going to count. A good amount of trading would be nicer. Thanks. You can PM with any info, or just post it here.

HappyDave
07-17-22, 11:36
I'd be slightly more concerned about the well wrapped used condom that gets stuffed in your pocket:-0.Only had that happen to me a couple times. A stop at the bathroom on the way out solved that. Lately seems all supplies go on the floor in the pile of trash to get tossed by the girl at the end of the session without question.

HappyDave
07-17-22, 11:43
I keep running into her and passing. Had her once and not impressed just a HJ session was all I got, she did not offer more and I did not try for more. That had to be months if not a year ago. That said when I see her and ask about another girl she is always friendly and points me in the right direction. She seems a very nice person in general and very down to earth. That said am I missing anything on her service she has been around a while.

Augustwest
07-17-22, 14:08
For what it's worth Rubmaps shows 481 closed as well. Nothing in the news about any raids or arrests though.

Never been to 481. Google shows it as permanently closed. Any info on this?

You can get a good massage at 436, and you can get more satisfaction. But you need to be a regular who has been working with one person (and asking for her by name) for a long time. Most people don't make that kind of investment in a place when there's easier options out there.

Mattis1775
07-17-22, 14:47
In town for the week. Going to be going down Harrison St. Of the 4 AMPs with 2 a, b, c, and d address, which is the best massage with HE? Standard HE is all that's required, but the massage is what's really going to count. A good amount of trading would be nicer. Thanks. You can PM with any info, or just post it here.I personally like C (Oasis), which is straight ahead after the elevator. They have Table Shower (not sure if it's still available) and plenty of rooms. Massage is pretty good and the ending is standard. Parking just sucks.

Sounds
07-17-22, 16:40
For what it's worth Rubmaps shows 481 closed as well. Nothing in the news about any raids or arrests though.There are other reasons for closure. I know one place that the building owner decided he did not want a bodyworks establishment in his building so would not renew the lease.

Mattis1775
07-17-22, 17:54
There are other reasons for closure. I know one place that the building owner decided he did not want a bodyworks establishment in his building so would not renew the lease.That's pretty lame. If I had rental property that needs occupation, I'm not going to be picky on who is occupying it, considering most employers no longer need offices anymore.

RalphsTheGuy
07-17-22, 19:16
Coming from OC Cali where bbj isn't hard to find. Any intel on spots that do?

Thanks.

DownWind
07-17-22, 20:57
I'd be slightly more concerned about the well wrapped used condom that gets stuffed in your pocket:-0.Another ticking bo. B is when they give you a business card that after 10 Massages, you get a free one. No thanks, if I take it to be polite, I get rid of it as fast as possible so my SO doesn't say, oh you trying a new massage place? Ouch!

AlexHernandez
07-17-22, 21:47
I have been exploring various massage parlors in Waltham. I have tried out CB, High and 13 x Moody. Saw this post while exploring bedpage: https://us-boston.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/waltham-ma-02453/22526586.html. Was wondering if this is a new place and if anyone has tried it out. Couldn't find anything while searching this thread.

Sounds
07-18-22, 00:19
That's pretty lame. If I had rental property that needs occupation, I'm not going to be picky on who is occupying it, considering most employers no longer need offices anymore.Do what you want when you own the property. The owner is obviously doing what he wants.

Max Walker86
07-18-22, 00:43
Coming from OC Cali where bbj isn't hard to find. Any intel on spots that do?

Thanks.Its a place in danvers ma. Can find it on rub maps, they do bbj.

Bishop8891
07-18-22, 06:15
I have been exploring various massage parlors in Waltham. I have tried out CB, High and 13 x Moody. Saw this post while exploring bedpage: https://us-boston.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/waltham-ma-02453/22526586.html. Was wondering if this is a new place and if anyone has tried it out. Couldn't find anything while searching this thread.If your searching places in Waltham you should go to Eastern Massage at 60 Prospect Street.

They offer great service. No FS if that's what your looking for. Ella is one of my favorite's.

Enjoy, Bishop.

DirtyCostello
07-18-22, 07:22
I personally like C (Oasis), which is straight ahead after the elevator. They have Table Shower (not sure if it's still available) and plenty of rooms. Massage is pretty good and the ending is standard. Parking just sucks.Thanks! I'll be checking on that shower.

AlexHernandez
07-18-22, 09:31
If your searching places in Waltham you should go to Eastern Massage at 60 Prospect Street.

They offer great service. No FS if that's what your looking for. Ella is one of my favorite's.

Enjoy, Bishop.Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that out next. Is it 40/60 for hh there or do they expect more?

JohnGlobalCorp
07-18-22, 12:18
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that out next. Is it 40/60 for hh there or do they expect more?This place been run by Ella, who is always acting like she's the judge and jury sizing you up to determine if you're worth her blessing, most importantly this yes has some nice looking girls at times and service can certainly be pretty good but their prices are incredibly outrages, basically you'll spend as much as you would pay for FS just around the corner. I want my money to go a long way so I won't exceed my cap for a HJ, FIV or oral. I gave this place a 6 out of 10 because their service still pretty basic overall.

JackKerouac16
07-18-22, 18:54
Saw a place on Stillman in the north end by the name of Healthy Day Spa. Does anyone have any info on this place?I used to go before COVID. An older lady that was really good at massage. She did some great work on my messed up shoulder. After a two visits, I figured it was only therapeutic, but on the third she laughed after working on my legs and gave me a tug and said, "you look like you need to relax". The next three times I went she gave me the finish. There was one other time a younger, chubby girl gave me a finish there, but her massage wasn't all that great.

This was in all in 2019, so things might have changed, but overall great massage.

Member #6423
07-18-22, 20:22
I texted and asked for young girls, she said 'yes'. I went and found 2 woman, both mature. 40 ish- and 50-ish, so I'm not sure what "young' means for them, for me it is 20 ish. Anyway, sometimes I have found a very good attitude and very happy encounters with mature women, not in this case. Both '50 years old girls' have bad attitudes, not worth checking. Don't go, it is just a waste of time, and money.

Evenings
07-18-22, 20:32
Your pricing may vary? I find their rates right in line or on the cheap side. And when it comes to AMPs, I never go for pricy.

This place been run by Ella, who is always acting like she's the judge and jury sizing you up to determine if you're worth her blessing, most importantly this yes has some nice looking girls at times and service can certainly be pretty good but their prices are incredibly outrages, basically you'll spend as much as you would pay for FS just around the corner. I want my money to go a long way so I won't exceed my cap for a HJ, FIV or oral. I gave this place a 6 out of 10 because their service still pretty basic overall.

Bishop8891
07-18-22, 20:46
Your pricing may vary? I find their rates right in line or on the cheap side. And when it comes to AMPs, I never go for pricy.We all have choices! Make them as you wish.

Evenings
07-18-22, 21:34
I'm not going to share my past rates there out in the open, but I simply say I have never paid a premium there. It is not more expensive than a standard AMP including the extended menu.

We all have choices! Make them as you wish.

OlayRam
07-19-22, 11:07
This place is nearby but they're being cryptic over text about girls available and info. Any intel on this place and nearby in Cambridge? Standard HE or can more be expected.

CovertReality
07-19-22, 12:41
Hello friends,

This is my first post. I'm having a great time!

Does anyone have any experience at Seven Føster #24? I'm looking for a place as a regular that will do FS.

WalthamKid
07-19-22, 13:34
Went in here on a hot day and my masseuse was kind of sweaty from previous encounter. Also never heard her wash her hands when she left earlier monger to come in to see me. The whole place had a bit of a low tide scent which came home with me. Had to take a hot soapy shower and do a stealth load of laundry. I like the experiences I've had there but this was a turnoff.

QuincyFire
07-19-22, 14:13
I saw they just put up a For Sale sign on the front yard at that place. Get it while the getting is good LOL.Stopped back at dandelion to see my friend with the boobs and offered her a massage she disrobed I proceeded with a fiv and started to beat one out on those nips, she said in perfect English do not cum on my body, which was kinda the whole idea I was working on. We switched positions and went with the more traditional finish. 60/100. I saw one of those real estate signs in front of Family massage in Braintree that place is FS but on the sketchy side for me anyway and Lucy isn't much to look at either. Stay safe.

TomBos
07-20-22, 01:23
If there's actual massage places being advertised on sites like Sumo or Skip, would it be safe to assume they do he?

I'll try out some places if so.

AnotherPatheticFagAccount
07-20-22, 01:24
Hello friends,

This is my first post. I'm having a great time!

Does anyone have any experience at Seven Fster #24? I'm looking for a place as a regular that will do FS.Hello Friends,

This my first post, too. Like CR, I am having a great time. Does anyone have any experience at any spa that will do FS. I want to be a regular at that place.

Thanks!!

07-20-22, 02:05
https://tantra.eros.com/massachusetts/boston/files/5242565.htm?cat=203

Was not a fan of Tantric until I saw this Asian sex pot. I'm a believer! One of the best overall experiences that I've ever had. She asked me not to post details other than to say that she is worth the experience and is a beautiful and sexy Tantric provider. Will repeat. PM for more.

NewGuy666
07-20-22, 09:06
This place is nearby but they're being cryptic over text about girls available and info. Any intel on this place and nearby in Cambridge? Standard HE or can more be expected.How about providing a little intel before you start asking for info. I would be more inclined to share with someone who had more than 1 post asking for info. That's just me.

Bishop8891
07-20-22, 11:02
How about providing a little intel before you start asking for info. I would be more inclined to share with someone who had more than 1 post asking for info. That's just me.I agree NewGuy666.

OlayRam
07-20-22, 11:08
I agree NewGuy666.Fair but brand new to this guys. Will start providing info once I start venturing, but would be helpful to get some details from some better traveled explorers.

Sounds
07-20-22, 11:20
I saw one of those real estate signs in front of Family massage in BraintreeThis is for a different space in the building, and not for the spa.

07-20-22, 11:27
If there's actual massage places being advertised on sites like Sumo or Skip, would it be safe to assume they do he?

I'll try out some places if so.They would likely even do FS for you. All of the AMP's have girls that will provide FS for the right amount of Benjamin's. Not that every girl at an AMP will give you FS. I am just stating that every AMP that I have ever been to in 10 years plus in this business has at least one girl that will provide FS. Some even have several girls that will provide FS and BBFS if the girl is really into you. YPMV and YMMV.

07-20-22, 11:34
I have received a few PM's about Lisa since my review. As I had mentioned, Lisa is a sex Goddess and made me a believer in Tantric orgasms. I had seen her prior to her leaving for the West Coast (California). I just texted her. Lisa will be back in Boston on July 28th. PM if you need further details regarding other services she offers. Thanks.

JackRabitSlim
07-20-22, 18:44
I have received a few PM's about Lisa since my review. As I had mentioned, Lisa is a sex Goddess and made me a believer in Tantric orgasms. I had seen her prior to her leaving for the West Coast (California). I just texted her. Lisa will be back in Boston on July 28th. PM if you need further details regarding other services she offers. Thanks.Thanks for your info on Lisa. Could not PM you. Would appreciate information regarding a session with her. Thanks.

IrishMatt1987
07-20-22, 20:10
Hopefully I can get some help here.

I've been to quite a few AMP's where you just get who you get and that's it. Can anyone suggest or point me in the right direction on where I can pick the masseuse? Preferably north of Boston? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Herow
07-20-22, 20:57
Nothing tantric about it, other than having a bell rung near your head as part of the massage. You get massage then you get laid if you are paying the higher level fee. Hot MILF, some sessions have been good some not so good, which at the 5/600 per visit hasn't inspired returns. But she's into sex.

Lives Boston area. Space is in Back Bay. Advertises on Eros and Dating Models under a weirdly large number of different profiles.

BorrowAFeeling
07-20-22, 21:09
Is there nothing more around this area now that Lucky is gone? Found one possible spot on Newbury but it's a mile away.

Bishop8891
07-20-22, 21:10
Fair but brand new to this guys. Will start providing info once I start venturing, but would be helpful to get some details from some better traveled explorers.Understood, we were all new once ourselves. Some of us didn't have this resource to help guide us.

I would start visiting some places and getting some experience. Some of the things I or someone else experience may not be the same for you. Read the forums here, take things with an open mind.

Good luck and look forward to your posts.

KingFourFungus
07-21-22, 02:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #6450
07-21-22, 05:44
Thanks for your info on Lisa. Could not PM you. Would appreciate information regarding a session with her. Thanks.I PM'd this guy and he answered quickly. Quoted her rate was 500 and it was GFE. I replied back. Then he replied again saying he misspoke and that her rate is 700. Which is it? 500 or 700? I tried to reply back but it wouldn't allow me because it says he's now a Banned Member and his handle name changed and now it says Banned Member under his handle. WTF? So he got banned in that span of a few minutes? Whatever! I was interested but now it's a hard pass on this Lisa Tantric.

DirtyCostello
07-21-22, 06:58
Is there nothing more around this area now that Lucky is gone? Found one possible spot on Newbury but it's a mile away.I'm staying near Fenway until Saturday. It sucks there's nothing around. Unless, someone has some incite.

Mattis1775
07-21-22, 09:51
Is there nothing more around this area now that Lucky is gone? Found one possible spot on Newbury but it's a mile away.They're cleaning that place up with high rises and fancy restaurants. If anything, they'll have a legit Spa than anything else. I'm sure the rent is way out of reach for an AMP in that area.

Scraggy
07-21-22, 11:55
Great question. Some mongers like getting new masseuses every time. That's why the ads all scream "new girls" I'm more interested in sticking with a good one and once you've found her you can generally book with her specifically. That is until and unless she rotates back to Queens or somewhere and you're back to clean slate. Or you book with LuLu (or whomever) show up and they don't honor the booking and stick you with whoever is in rotation. Stomp your feet and it if happens more than once, don't go back or just walk out.

Seems like the on site manager of the AMP is most likely to stay put so if she's to your liking you should be able to launch a long-term relationship. Get her name and ideally her personal cell phone number.

Hopefully I can get some help here.

I've been to quite a few AMP's where you just get who you get and that's it. Can anyone suggest or point me in the right direction on where I can pick the masseuse? Preferably north of Boston? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

IrishMatt1987
07-21-22, 12:46
There stands the issue, I went to a place in North Andover and I feel like they switch up every 2 or 3 weeks. I went there about a month and a half ago and had an amazing experience. Went back 2 weeks ago and the lady was by herself and she was not even close to the previous visit. Awful massage and a super lackluster HE. I'm just looking for a consistent and 3/4 way decent place where either I can pick or no doubt get at least a somewhat attractive masseuse. Any help would be appreciated with either options.

Great question. Some mongers like getting new masseuses every time. That's why the ads all scream "new girls" I'm more interested in sticking with a good one and once you've found her you can generally book with her specifically. That is until and unless she rotates back to Queens or somewhere and you're back to clean slate. Or you book with LuLu (or whomever) show up and they don't honor the booking and stick you with whoever is in rotation. Stomp your feet and it if happens more than once, don't go back or just walk out.

Seems like the on site manager of the AMP is most likely to stay put so if she's to your liking you should be able to launch a long-term relationship. Get her name and ideally her personal cell phone number.

BorrowAFeeling
07-21-22, 20:30
Tried Rainbow near Newbury. Thought I read a review that was positive, but I had no luck. One thing was they didn't ask for money up-front, which was a first, red flag. Also, the women were very old, double red flag.

Griswold
07-21-22, 21:23
Visited Cherry Spa in Fham. Asked for E-Lee again. She is my new favorite. Excellent massage, pleasant personality, no discussion of tip, and complete utc access. If you're into Bush, she has a beautiful one. Fiv, with no sign of any smell whatsoever. Not even a hint of mustiness on my fingers. I tipped her extra because she was so good without pushing for tip. HH for 40+80. She kept her mask on the whole time. Does anyone know what else is on the menu with her?

Jared260
07-21-22, 23:02
They're cleaning that place up with high rises and fancy restaurants. If anything, they'll have a legit Spa than anything else. I'm sure the rent is way out of reach for an AMP in that area.The whole area is being torn down and rebuilt with bigger, modern architecture. Progress pushed Lucky out, not the rent. Landlord said we are done. When these AMPs are rolling, covering the rent is doable.

EMonkey
07-22-22, 00:07
I visited Eastern last week and Summer was the one available.

I read all posts about it and how things could go depending on generosity, yes the fees are higher that other places but I have to say that the service is 10 out of 10, her timing and tempo with the finish was on point, she told me to come back before she goes back to NY or I could try other girls that are younger than her, I told her age was that important for me as long we got along and the service was good.

I still had some time so she game me some head massage, we had some small chit chat until time was out.

Like some one said before, this might not be a place for everyone especially if you try to get the most bang for your donation.

I would totally go back and see someone else, if the service is consistent they will totally get my business.

JohnReid
07-22-22, 01:14
Visited Cherry Spa in Fham. Asked for E-Lee again. She is my new favorite. Excellent massage, pleasant personality, no discussion of tip, and complete utc access. If you're into Bush, she has a beautiful one. Fiv, with no sign of any smell whatsoever. Not even a hint of mustiness on my fingers. I tipped her extra because she was so good without pushing for tip. HH for 40+80. She kept her mask on the whole time. Does anyone know what else is on the menu with her?Which place in The Ham is called Cherry Spa now?

Bishop8891
07-22-22, 02:40
I visited Eastern last week and Summer was the one available.

I read all posts about it and how things could go depending on generosity, yes the fees are higher that other places but I have to say that the service is 10 out of 10, her timing and tempo with the finish was on point, she told me to come back before she goes back to NY or I could try other girls that are younger than her, I told her age was that important for me as long we got along and the service was good.

I still had some time so she game me some head massage, we had some small chit chat until time was out.

Like some one said before, this might not be a place for everyone especially if you try to get the most bang for your donation.

I would totally go back and see someone else, if the service is consistent they will totally get my business.Great review of Summer at Eastern. You will always get good quality there. I do!

DirtyCostello
07-22-22, 06:49
Stopped at 2 D yesterday around 5:30. Hit the buzzer, let right in. Met me at the outside the "suite. " Drew a taller girl from what I'm used to. The name escapes me, but she was wearing tight fitting black shorts and a black shirt. Massage was actually pretty decent. Good pressure, not a lot of talking. She did pop a zit on my back. I didn't really find that to be weird, well maybe a little. Not a ton of teasing while face down. On the flip tho, the tease was great. Lightly using her nails all over my body until little Jimmy was standing at attention like his first day in boot camp. No haggle on pricing extras. HE was slow and oiled up. Great technique, played with the boys and their asshole neighbor. OTC roaming, didn't try for anything more. Just enjoyed the blast off. Damage 70+50. If I was in town longer, I would repeat.

LikesBikes
07-22-22, 11:22
Which place in The Ham is called Cherry Spa now?Simple google search for "Cherry Spa" should give you the answer.

Griswold
07-22-22, 13:30
It is on Aberdeen.

Which place in The Ham is called Cherry Spa now?

Lily1234
07-22-22, 17:44
Tried Rainbow near Newbury. Thought I read a review that was positive, but I had no luck. One thing was they didn't ask for money up-front, which was a first, red flag. Also, the women were very old, double red flag.I think that plave has always been legit. I used to go there years ago because I went once and met a hot young woman. Kept waiting for the day when she grabbed me schong and shoved it in her mouth. Still waiting.

AlexHernandez
07-22-22, 18:17
I tried 29X Newton St in Tham and was seen by Lucy.

Went in hh. The massage was good with lots of teasing of ass and balls. This was followed by a slow finish.

My only complain is that she wore a mask all the time and refused to remove it and when I got top UTC top, her tits were very small and saggy. Must be an older provider.

Total damage was 45\60. Would not repeat since I prefer younger providers with fuller bodies.

Mattis1775
07-22-22, 20:27
Stopped at 2 D yesterday around 5:30. Hit the buzzer, let right in. Met me at the outside the "suite. " Drew a taller girl from what I'm used to. The name escapes me, but she was wearing tight fitting black shorts and a black shirt. Massage was actually pretty decent. Good pressure, not a lot of talking. She did pop a zit on my back. I didn't really find that to be weird, well maybe a little. Not a ton of teasing while face down. On the flip tho, the tease was great. Lightly using her nails all over my body until little Jimmy was standing at attention like his first day in boot camp. No haggle on pricing extras. HE was slow and oiled up. Great technique, played with the boys and their asshole neighbor. OTC roaming, didn't try for anything more. Just enjoyed the blast off. Damage 70+50. If I was in town longer, I would repeat.Most of the time, it's better not to OTC or ask for more. They're actually more comfortable with everything on and just focus on your HE. They don't want to get caught with their nipples out when the boss walks in or a surprise visitor. I know we love a nice nude rub. But, if the girl is comfortable with all their clothes on, then I'll accept that. Glad you had fun. It's a good place.

EarlSandwich
07-23-22, 00:43
It is on Aberdeen.Just down the road from the State Police Barracks.

JohnReid
07-23-22, 02:06
Gentlemen,

Thank you for the responses re: Cherry Spa.

My confusion was because RM lists it as Elite Touch Massage.

The other reason is I remember at lest two posts where they asked for woman's name. At least one of the times she wrote down 'Elite' and the guy was puzzled.

So just saying. But thank you and its all good. Love reading this board.

Thanks, JR.

MrHornBall
07-23-22, 06:13
Simple google search for "Cherry Spa" should give you the answer.I was curious so I googled it to see about where it was and I went to on google maps to see the outside. I clicked on street view to see the building and I see a comrade going in. All caught, on google maps on Apr 2022. If he's is here with us, drop a review, too!

Aardvarks
07-24-22, 14:11
I was curious so I googled it to see about where it was and I went to on google maps to see the outside. I clicked on street view to see the building and I see a comrade going in. All caught, on google maps on Apr 2022. If he's is here with us, drop a review, too!Oh man that poor sucker is in the cloud forever! Watch behind you for the Google Map guy when entering establishments LOL.

KintaroOe20
07-24-22, 16:23
Hola,

Been a long while since I posted or went anywhere.

Was in Las Vegas, but that was out of my budget. I take breaks from this during the cold months. Summer season is best because the ladies are more open to wearing shorts and showing more skin.

At least from my experience.

I'm craving some Azn Milfs this afternoon.

I've been to places in Quincy, Weymouth, Braintree, etc.

Since it's been awhile no idea what is available.

Any suggestions on nice looking Asian milfs in South Shore area only?

Young is fine, but still prefer those Milfs.

Skinny of course and no fat wrinkly grannies.

Gracias caballeros!

ChipJohnson001
07-24-22, 18:31
Stopped at 2 D yesterday around 5:30. Hit the buzzer, let right in. Met me at the outside the "suite. " Drew a taller girl from what I'm used to. The name escapes me, but she was wearing tight fitting black shorts and a black shirt. Massage was actually pretty decent. Good pressure, not a lot of talking. She did pop a zit on my back. I didn't really find that to be weird, well maybe a little. Not a ton of teasing while face down. On the flip tho, the tease was great. Lightly using her nails all over my body until little Jimmy was standing at attention like his first day in boot camp. No haggle on pricing extras. HE was slow and oiled up. Great technique, played with the boys and their asshole neighbor. OTC roaming, didn't try for anything more. Just enjoyed the blast off. Damage 70+50. If I was in town longer, I would repeat.Any chance her name was Sophie or Sophia?

JohnGlobalCorp
07-24-22, 22:48
I saw one regular provider leaving her spa driving off a very expensive car, a kind of car that you drive if you have a very solid job. We are feeding this sharks fat.

Bozscaggs
07-25-22, 02:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Katokay
07-25-22, 05:53
I saw one regular provider leaving her spa driving off a very expensive car, a kind of car that you drive if you have a very solid job. We are feeding this sharks fat.I've seen some of the clientele of these workers. She should be picked up in a limo.

BunnyMeat
07-25-22, 08:25
I saw one regular provider leaving her spa driving off a very expensive car, a kind of car that you drive if you have a very solid job. We are feeding this sharks fat.Many of them drive nice cars: Audi, Mercedes, Lexus, etc.

I am talking about regular providers here, not the movie stars horing around. Never saw anyone coming in the super fancy cars though. They are smart enough not to come to the shop in Ferraris or Lambos.

Even not FS providers make ridiculous amounts of money, the 200-250 K income range is not rare. And making 250 K / year places the individual into the top 2.4% of all wage earners in the US.

BigWideJohnson
07-25-22, 09:01
Went to Cherry and drew E-lee. She is late 30's (I'm guessing), nice bod, massage was good, but not as hard as I like. Did some roaming as I approached the finish line. I would likely repeat. 60/60.

Gentlemen,

Thank you for the responses re: Cherry Spa.

My confusion was because RM lists it as Elite Touch Massage.

The other reason is I remember at lest two posts where they asked for woman's name. At least one of the times she wrote down 'Elite' and the guy was puzzled.

So just saying. But thank you and its all good. Love reading this board.

Thanks, JR.

Jimmy Weed
07-25-22, 10:51
Many of them drive nice cars: Audi, Mercedes, Lexus, etc.

I am talking about regular providers here, not the movie stars horing around. Never saw anyone coming in the super fancy cars though. They are smart enough not to come to the shop in Ferraris or Lambos.

Even not FS providers make ridiculous amounts of money, the 200-250 K income range is not rare. And making 250 K / year places the individual into the top 2.4% of all wage earners in the US.I am sure they are not paying taxes on all that income.

JohnGlobalCorp
07-25-22, 13:32
I wonder if anyone try this place 917-765-it's located in Brighton near the Chinese market building 21 -a woman called me accent was not really strong so I'm just like to be cautious last digits 6580 when you look at the adv they're very explicit not usually a good sign.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hot-sexy-korean-new-in-917-765-6580/46886648

TheGreatOne22
07-25-22, 14:27
Had some drinks last Thursday afternoon in the Andover area and as I was driving home, I got a feeling of feeling really good (my buzz was at it peak! So I decided to stop into L&B in and. Andover. I called ahead and asked for an appointment with Amanda. She's a bit chunky, but I don't mind. She's very cool and laid back. I was kinda pressed for time, so I opted for the hh for. 5. Massage wasn't anything to write home about, and we all know that's not why I was there. Minimal tease, on the flip, I did the motion for a BJ, then the negotiation for a BBBJ was had. Settled on 1. For a BBBJ. It was good, she try's hard to please, and after about 15 minutes, she started to say that she was getting tired. So, I had her speed it up. Finally finished. It was good in a pinch. May not plan a special putting there. Mainly because there are other options that I prefer. Anyway, happy & safe mongering!

JohnGlobalCorp
07-25-22, 15:04

Even not FS providers make ridiculous amounts of money, the 200-250 K income range is not rare. And making 250 K / year places the individual into the top 2.4% of all wage earners in the US.She got a brand new car 60 k easy who's complaining now haha!

CamelToe Guy
07-25-22, 15:30
Has anyone been to this place recently? I went there twice in the last couple of Mos and it was the same one and she was wearing the same clothes as she wore with me. I see that often actually. What's up with wearing the same outfits? Anyways if someone could let me know I would appreciate it.

Packman12
07-25-22, 16:07

Even not FS providers make ridiculous amounts of money, the 200-250 K income range is not rare. And making 250 K / year places the individual into the top 2.4% of all wage earners in the US.I have seen this a bunch too. Saw one provider at her home during covid lockdown and had a nice car and beautiful apartment in Brighton. Another provider I text with and have done a few dates with has a brand new 2021 electric car and is getting surgery soon for some implants. She is swimming in the money from the parlors she works at and always buys the dinner / drinks for me with a wad of cash in her bag. They are swimming in the bills these days with the rates people pay.

CamperVan10
07-25-22, 17:23
Has anyone been to this place recently? I went there twice in the last couple of Mos and it was the same one and she was wearing the same clothes as she wore with me. I see that often actually. What's up with wearing the same outfits? Anyways if someone could let me know I would appreciate it.Often they wear a regular or nice outfit to work and change into work clothes, massage clothes. Like a uniform or work outfit, or if you go to the gym. Many professions do that, medical staff, athletes, etc.

M Scores Easy
07-26-22, 09:35
Hello all! Has anyone been to Thai Wellness Middleborough?

Going to be in the area this week. Thanks in advance.

Bishop8891
07-26-22, 09:45
I have seen this a bunch too. Saw one provider at her home during covid lockdown and had a nice car and beautiful apartment in Brighton. Another provider I text with and have done a few dates with has a brand new 2021 electric car and is getting surgery soon for some implants. She is swimming in the money from the parlors she works at and always buys the dinner / drinks for me with a wad of cash in her bag. They are swimming in the bills these days with the rates people pay.Glad to see these women are enjoying the fruits of their labor!

Herow
07-26-22, 10:21
I wonder if anyone try this place 917-765-it's located in Brighton near the Chinese market building 21 -a woman called me accent was not really strong so I'm just like to be cautious last digits 6580 when you look at the adv they're very explicit not usually a good sign.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hot-sexy-korean-new-in-917-765-6580/46886648Or it's obviously an apartment AMP ad for a place that has existed for like 5 years or more now?

Not a massage place at all, just a low end brothel with grandmas or the occasional marginally attractive woman. Perfect for rabble like yourself offended by the high rates of other providers these days.

Woody32
07-26-22, 11:14

Even not FS providers make ridiculous amounts of money, the 200-250 K income range is not rare. And making 250 K / year places the individual into the top 2.4% of all wage earners in the US.I thought all the women are trafficked and slaves and got a bowl of rice and some fish head soup. Are they not chained to their bed at night? That's what Maura says. LOL.

JohnGlobalCorp
07-26-22, 12:02
Or it's obviously an apartment AMP ad for a place that has existed for like 5 years or more now?

Not a massage place at all, just a low end brothel with grandmas or the occasional marginally attractive woman. Perfect for rabble like yourself offended by the high rates of other providers these days.Thank you for the feed back but please don't take me wrong I know there's many places just like this one in Quincy Chinatown and so on but also my dear there's plenty of rat traps out there waiting for you to drop your guard then you'll be in court looking like a ceepo explaining the inexcusable- if you more to give please PM me.

HappyDave
07-26-22, 12:04
I thought all the women are trafficked and slaves and got a bowl of rice and some fish head soup. Are they not chained to their bed at night? That's what Maura says. LOL.When NMS was said to be a fully clothed HJ place. I used to see Cici a lot, got her naked on the table a bunch of times but still not FS or BJ. That said I showed up one day and she was walking down the stairs dressed to the 9's. She said hi to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said she was going shopping. Then got in a really nice convertible with another spa girl and drove away. Would not actually call that slavery.

Bishop8891
07-26-22, 13:22
I thought all the women are trafficked and slaves and got a bowl of rice and some fish head soup. Are they not chained to their bed at night? That's what Maura says. LOL.Unfortunately some of them are forced to live in poor conditions. The successful ones make their money off of them.

Human trafficking is a reality in this business. Be kind to them!

Evenings
07-26-22, 14:10
Game of singling out this biz. "Trafficking" occurs in the USA in a variety of industries including manufacturing, construction, farming, refuse, and sanitation. Moreover, "trafficking" occurs across the world due to US companies (not the only companies at fault). Electronics, clothing, and many others. We don't generally care because of crooks on established industries and in government.

I dare someone to apply a broad definition of trafficking and raw stack rank the number of trafficked individuals by industry.

Unfortunately some of them are forced to live in poor conditions. The successful ones make their money off of them.

Human trafficking is a reality in this business. Be kind to them!

JohnDick75
07-26-22, 16:02
Had some drinks last Thursday afternoon in the Andover area and as I was driving home, I got a feeling of feeling really good (my buzz was at it peak! So I decided to stop into L&B in and. Andover. I called ahead and asked for an appointment with Amanda. She's a bit chunky, but I don't mind. She's very cool and laid back. I was kinda pressed for time, so I opted for the hh for. 5. Massage wasn't anything to write home about, and we all know that's not why I was there. Minimal tease, on the flip, I did the motion for a BJ, then the negotiation for a BBBJ was had. Settled on 1. For a BBBJ. It was good, she try's hard to please, and after about 15 minutes, she started to say that she was getting tired. So, I had her speed it up. Finally finished. It was good in a pinch. May not plan a special putting there. Mainly because there are other options that I prefer. Anyway, happy & safe mongering!I hate when they whine about being tired I paid for 30 minutes so though shit and suck it up.

Jared260
07-26-22, 16:25
Unfortunately some of them are forced to live in poor conditions. The successful ones make their money off of them.

Human trafficking is a reality in this business. Be kind to them!All points are true. There are examples of trafficking young workers across the borders, and putting them in poor working conditions; it is wrong and shouldn't happen. It's also the pretense for investigations and raids and stings like the one that involved Kraft where trafficking is not involved. It provokes outrage in communities and the press. On the flip side, the "business" across the country is filled with workers who choose the work. They are very often not young impressionable women. We have met them. The locals, who don't rotate, have homes and families; many leave the shops each night to go home. They can make more money doing this job than a traditional job. Talked with an mp the other day who did 11 customers in a day and would have done more, straight massage and finish. A lot, a full day, reason- because I want to make money. Her Portion of house fees and tips, conservatively over 1 k. Works 7 days a week, some days are slower, but as a cash business, the take home is easily enough to buy cars that many mongers reading this can't drive. So, that's for minimum service, and it goes up from there with expanded menus. I heard of a girl who came from a small village, worked here for two months and made a 100 k then went back. Trafficked?

The ones that own the shops can make more and some expand to multiple shops. Entrepreneurs, not trafficked. And then there are the high earners referenced in other posts. We've met them too. They may have changed out of street clothes into their shop clothes when we see them, but they are not hurting. If you Walk in the shop wearing something with the LV logo, they recognize it instantly, and know the prices. They know the hierarchy among luxury brands. Take them shopping and watch them go for the luxury items, which implies status to other girls. A trafficked girl knowing what to shop for when looking at Chanel bags, not likely.

Mongers with cash to burn, and who don't care, give these high earners cash, shopping sprees, and gifts, including condos, like sugar Daddies. The girls talk amongst each other and gossip in wechat. The recipients brag and then it spreads around. They may poor mouth in session for higher tips, but the good ones are successful.

Now it's also true, many need money because so many are bad money managers, shopaholics, and gamble, and / or may be sending money back to China or supporting family here. But it's a choice, not trafficking. Very little of this ever makes it into the news stories when there is a bust and outrage explodes afterwards. None or very little of it was in news programs after Kraft got busted and anti-trafficking experts where on TV making the case against trafficking, as if all spas trafficked, even though there was no trafficking involved in the Kraft bust, they were older MPs who worked by choice. And, no spa owners were on TV programs to offer the opposite viewpoint of the business woman shop owner, as is the case to present balanced reporting.

BunnyMeat
07-26-22, 17:58
Talked with an mp the other day who did 11 customers in a day and would have done more, straight massage and finish. A lot, a full day, reason- because I want to make money. Her Portion of house fees and tips, conservatively over 1 k. Works 7 days a week, some days are slower, but as a cash business, the take home is easily enough to buy cars that many mongers reading this can't drive. So, that's for minimum service, and it goes up from there with expanded menus.The providers keep the tip. So the owners of the single shop, if they are getting around 50-60% of the house fee, do not make as much as the popular providers (11 customers a day!) you mentioned, unless they are providers themselves. They pay rent, utilities bills, at least some taxes. But 11 customers in a single day is extraordinary. That should be some parlor star like 1060 Angela. 4-5 a day per a provider is more common for a regular handshake joint.

Jared260
07-26-22, 23:49
The providers keep the tip. So the owners of the single shop, if they are getting around 50-60% of the house fee, do not make as much as the popular providers (11 customers a day!) you mentioned, unless they are providers themselves. They pay rent, utilities bills, at least some taxes. But 11 customers in a single day is extraordinary.The Beach Boys sang about this. Only Gods really knows. Main point here is that regardless of how the shop and business is configured, and the number of staff under one roof contributing house fees to the owners, the owners choose to own, and work too or not, and (with the exception of the smaller minority of instances where they are coerced to work) the MPs choose to work where and when they want because they like the tax-free money. Who doesn't have lists of providers in their wechat to track them because they have the freedom to choose to move around for better money / location or a different boss? The original post that got this started about do they make boatloads of money, the good ones do, the good shops do, the open menu ones do. Owners and MPs bring it in. In talking about cars, jewelry and luxury fashion, we overlooked houses, which we don't see. House are of key importance to Chinese women. Either alone or in combination with others, real estate ownership is important. All from income sources they choose, not trafficked.

NorthOfTown
07-27-22, 13:41
Had some drinks last Thursday afternoon in the Andover area and as I was driving home, I got a feeling of feeling really good (my buzz was at it peak! So I decided to stop into L&B in and. Andover. I called ahead and asked for an appointment with Amanda. She's a bit chunky, but I don't mind. She's very cool and laid back. I was kinda pressed for time, so I opted for the hh for. 5. Massage wasn't anything to write home about, and we all know that's not why I was there. Minimal tease, on the flip, I did the motion for a BJ, then the negotiation for a BBBJ was had. Settled on 1. For a BBBJ. It was good, she try's hard to please, and after about 15 minutes, she started to say that she was getting tired. So, I had her speed it up. Finally finished. It was good in a pinch. May not plan a special putting there. Mainly because there are other options that I prefer. Anyway, happy & safe mongering!Not sure about this but on my last visit here there was a new crew and these options were not available. Lousy massage and lackluster handy. I hope this change is not permanent.

Augustwest
07-27-22, 14:06
I heard of a girl who came from a small village, worked here for two months and made a 100 k then went back. Trafficked?"I 'heard' that a girl came here, worked 60 days straight, and earned $1600 per day on every one of those days".

A little skepticism is not a bad thing.

BigWideJohnson
07-27-22, 14:12

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hot-sexy-korean-new-in-917-765-6580/46886648I've been a few years back (pre-covid) a couple of times. Apt close to bldg entrance on 1st floor. They have a lot of ads with different phone numbers pushing this place. They can be aggressive with their texts: when are you coming? They may even call you. I remember the bedroom being boring and not clean. Had a decent looking younger girl. Did not want to do anything on the advertised menu, not a great experience. 2nd time was much better and busted doing K9. Everything was covered. YMMV, I suspect the place is closely monitored and well known to LE because its been there for some time. Just be careful if you decide to give it a go.

JohnGlobalCorp
07-27-22, 21:17
I've been a few years back (pre-covid) a couple of times. Apt close to bldg entrance on 1st floor. They have a lot of ads with different phone numbers pushing this place. They can be aggressive with their texts: when are you coming? They may even call you. I remember the bedroom being boring and not clean. Had a decent looking younger girl. Did not want to do anything on the advertised menu, not a great experience. 2nd time was much better and busted doing K9. Everything was covered. YMMV, I suspect the place is closely monitored and well known to LE because its been there for some time. Just be careful if you decide to give it a go.Thank you. You know there are much more highly sensitive situation approaching this type of set up, I not a youngster so I can tell you if the place is not quality that is a shame for the amount of risk.

JohnGlobalCorp
07-29-22, 14:51
I had this amazingly beautiful girl 22-25 nice body shave kitty taste good very tight which I love her bra size D natural I believe she's leaving on Sunday so you need to check it she's using the room on the left- this for the guys familiar with this joint.

JohnReid
07-29-22, 17:04
I very seldom read about the majority of the places in the Wasteland we call MetroWest.

Does anyone have any 411 on 122 Hollis?

Damn! I just noticed that 186 Union has been totally deleted from RM. Never saw that before. Usually a place gets marked 'Closed", but this is totally gone.

Elm and Aberdeen (Cherry or Elite) are mentioned quite often. I just realized that there are very few left.

Meini in Ashland is talked about at times, but I never hear about 158 A Pond, although I have heard some rumors that they have a rather full menu. I haven't been there since they were fairly new years back. For good reason: at that time the service sucked; performance, attitude and options. Has it changed?

PM would be fine.

Thanks.

JR.

Mattis1775
07-29-22, 20:19
I had this amazingly beautiful girl 22-25 nice body shave kitty taste good very tight which I love her bra size D natural I believe she's leaving on Sunday so you need to check it she's using the room on the left- this for the guys familiar with this joint.Ink Blower? Do you mean the Ink Block?

JohnGlobalCorp
07-29-22, 21:29
Ink Blower? Do you mean the Ink Block?Are you a regular there?

Harry Balsagna
07-29-22, 22:41
Back again, greeted by the one with the eye (if you know you know), finally asked her name she said Cici. Had her before knew CBJ would be good and body decent but that eye kills me. She offered FS for 200 (LOL). She treated me to the trademark terrible massage after, although she was friendly and the gf style straddle rub was cute. She was yelling back and forth thru the wall and suddenly swapped out with Kiki without saying anything to me (weird). Kiki actually gives a decent massage, too bad just for the final 5-10 min. 40/120. Kinda frustrated because probably half the time I go south st I get Cici and not someone like lucky or lily who is actually a dime and more skilled. But I don't know their new number and I always forget to ask, plus English is hit or miss. And I don't know another FS place nearby. That's all for now.

ThatGuy23
07-30-22, 02:15
Can anyone recommend, somewhere between Boston and Providence, a great massage?

Don't care what else is provided (well, I want at least SOMETHING else, but even just a HE is fine to end the session fully relaxed.).

Don't care if it's an AMP, Indy, or other.

Thanks for any direction you can point me in!

Bishop8891
07-30-22, 05:28

Don't care what else is provided (well, I want at least SOMETHING else, but even just a HE is fine to end the session fully relaxed.).

Don't care if it's an AMP, Indy, or other.

Thanks for any direction you can point me in!Well, since you asked in ANY direction: I would recommend Serenity Bodywork's in Yarmouth.

Angela will deliver an excellent massage and HE that you won't forget!

Spectator
07-30-22, 09:24

So, the classic, full service, table shower, hot girl asian massage is harder and harder to find these days. Smilers in Prov is pretty close to that. Tell the girl you really want a good rub.

There are many fine spots for Rub and Tug with a good massage south of Boston, Quincy and Weymouth have a bunch right off the highway. Boston and Providence is a long drive down 95 or 24 or 495 depending on your route, the suggestions would be different.

There are countless decent places.

Mattis1775
07-30-22, 10:19
Are you a regular there?Use to be before the area was called the Ink Block. Now, they said they don't recognize my number even after I've seen them several times already. I'm all set.

Sounds
07-30-22, 10:36
Has anyone been to this place recently? I went there twice in the last couple of Mos and it was the same one and she was wearing the same clothes as she wore with me. I see that often actually. What's up with wearing the same outfits? Anyways if someone could let me know I would appreciate it.No idea who you saw.

Saw Sunny there this week. Don't know about the same outfit. But I don't get down that way often so don't really remember what she wore the last time I saw her. Wearing shorts and t-shirt. Probably is what she usually wears as a guess.

Very pretty. Great massage and service.

TwBone
07-30-22, 12:54
No idea who you saw.

Saw Sunny there this week. Don't know about the same outfit. But I don't get down that way often so don't really remember what she wore the last time I saw her. Wearing shorts and t-shirt. Probably is what she usually wears as a guess.

Very pretty. Great massage and service.I went to the same location last night, drew Nana little chubby with T-shirt and mini skirt. Good English excellent massage natural C fun finish, will repeat.

SreeDeep
07-30-22, 13:36
I am usually an FS guy, but couldn't find a decent looking girl in Chinatown. All were 60+ aunties. So I headed to Tulip in Brookline. Took an appointment with Eve based on reviews here. She's definitely not in her 30's, said she was 42. Decent body, pretty good dry massage. Took care of the back. Only offered HJ for 0. 4. To become topless with full touching was another 0. 3. I asked her to name a price for BJ but she didn't budge. Would just not remove her mask.

On the way out, saw Ana. She was absolutely gorgeous and much younger. Removed her mask to reveal her pretty face, and she was very pretty. Immediately regretted choosing Eve.

Total damage: 0. 5 + 0. 4 + 0. 3.

WIR: Maybe, but with Ana, not Eve.

SreeDeep
07-30-22, 14:16
I live right next door, so I was interested in an FS place so close by. I just Googled the number and got this:

https://www.sec.gov/enforce/public-alerts/unregistered-soliciting-entities/fx-digital-equity-market

It's some fraudster from LA.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hot-sexy-korean-new-in-917-765-6580/46886648

ThatGuy23
07-30-22, 15:43
So, the classic, full service, table shower, hot girl asian massage is harder and harder to find these days. Smilers in Prov is pretty close to that. Tell the girl you really want a good rub.

There are many fine spots for Rub and Tug with a good massage south of Boston, Quincy and Weymouth have a bunch right off the highway. Boston and Providence is a long drive down 95 or 24 or 495 depending on your route, the suggestions would be different.

There are countless decent places.Ok thank you. I guess to narrow it down, which of these countless places would have the most attractive or youngest staff? Preferably without scented oils / lotions.

Prefer walk-ins, but not a must.

Phong411
07-30-22, 17:15
Been a long time since I visited one of these but I was desperate for release after being ghosted on by multiple providers. Walked into Body Work with low expectations and met Nana. She's an older woman, pretty regular looking. I already kinda wanted to leave but the other head was in charge. I opted for the half hour and was led to a quiet and dim room with a table. So that there was no confusion I stripped butt ass naked and layed out face down waiting. I have to say they had me waiting for what felt like an eternity. At first another cute MILF walked in and gave me a big hug and started the massage, but for some reason Nana pulls her away, moves me to another room and takes over the massage. I would touch her leg and compliment her skin but she actually pulled away once or twice. Finally comes the flip and I asked for "boom boom". Nope. Settled for a pretty nice HJ. Total damage 40/140. Nice technique, but I won't be back. For the money I'd rather find a FS spot or just stick to my cardates. I see spots like Wmouth mentioned, but are any of these ladies a bit younger or willing to do more? PMs welcome.

KatSuno1492
07-30-22, 18:13
I live right next door, so I was interested in an FS place so close by. I just Googled the number and got this:

https://www.sec.gov/enforce/public-alerts/unregistered-soliciting-entities/fx-digital-equity-market

It's some fraudster from LA.The number might have been used by a fraudster in the past, but it was probably a virtual number that got released to the pool, then picked back up temporarily by the booker. They change numbers like we change underwear. Daily.

KatSuno1492
07-30-22, 18:17
Settled for a pretty nice HJ. Total damage 40/140. Please tell me this is a typo and that you didn't pay 140 for a HJ?

Sounds
07-30-22, 19:47
Been a long time since I visited one of these but I was desperate for release after being ghosted on by multiple providers. Walked into Body Work with low expectations and met Nana. She's an older woman, pretty regular looking. I already kinda wanted to leave but the other head was in charge. I opted for the half hour and was led to a quiet and dim room with a table. So that there was no confusion I stripped butt ass naked and layed out face down waiting. I have to say they had me waiting for what felt like an eternity. At first another cute MILF walked in and gave me a big hug and started the massage, but for some reason Nana pulls her away, moves me to another room and takes over the massage. I would touch her leg and compliment her skin but she actually pulled away once or twice. Finally comes the flip and I asked for "boom boom". Nope. Settled for a pretty nice HJ. Total damage 40/140. Nice technique, but I won't be back. For the money I'd rather find a FS spot or just stick to my cardates. I see spots like Wmouth mentioned, but are any of these ladies a bit younger or willing to do more? PMs welcome.The cute MILF was probably Sunny. Never been with Nana.

You will have a better experience if you go again and insist on seeing Sunny.

Neyiak
07-31-22, 11:56
I've been going to the Body Tulip for the past few weeks, it's a hit or miss. There was Mandy who was really good but she left just this week.

Any recommendation for today?

BeanTown Brad
07-31-22, 14:31
Just went back to Tranquility in the Wey after 5 or 6 months. New girl there named Lisa, early 30's, skinny, not the worst face / body. Went for 30 min. During massage she was fine with otc touching and definitely understood what I was interested in. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I said BJ and she said condom? I tried for BBBJ but she was insistent on CBJ and asked how much tip. We agreed on 140 (big guy downstairs calling the shots these days). FIV while I was still on the table when she started the CBJ and she got nice and wet. Then multiple positions (I. E. On her knees, her lying on the table etc.). I finished after about 10-15 minutes. Overall, looks 6/10, CBJ 6/10, damage 40 + 140. FS might be on the table if you go later in the evening / night and flash some cash. There was another girl there too but I didn't get a look at her. Might go back if I'm in a pinch but I think there are others that do a better job. Sunny is one of them and she's in the same area of MA.

HighAmperage
07-31-22, 22:15
After long weekend of hot, ball busting yard work, I wanted to have a nice rub and a release. I've been a bit out of the AMP circuit for a while, but I showered up and headed to one of my old time favorites. I went for the hour and on the flip I motioned for an HE. I got the frownie face. That's all? It was all I could do to get out of there with only a CBJ and 69 DATY. Back in the day, an HE with UTC roaming was a score. Have things changed or is it just me?

OldtimerMa
07-31-22, 23:05
After long weekend of hot, ball busting yard work, I wanted to have a nice rub and a release. I've been a bit out of the AMP circuit for a while, but I showered up and headed to one of my old time favorites. I went for the hour and on the flip I motioned for an HE. I got the frownie face. That's all? It was all I could do to get out of there with only a CBJ and 69 DATY. Back in the day, an HE with UTC roaming was a score. Have things changed or is it just me?Where was it?

CityDweller
08-01-22, 09:32
I hadn't been here in a LONG time and also haven't seen it reviewed either here or on RubMaps so decided to make a visit late last week. I didn't call in advance. Just took a chance as a walk-in. Grace answered the door and was ultimately my provider as well. Thought it was overall a decent massage (better technique than just the typical rubbing and pushing skin around). A nice bit of teasing before the flip and she actually offered PM which I declined. I didn't care for the haggling after I turned over and I didn't feel like killing the mood so just paid her her asking price of $100 for fully nude HR which included allowing for a bit of FIV after an alcohol wipe / sanitizer of my hands. She had a nice body, was pretty cute and bubbly and playful. The 30 min fee for the house was $55. I liked Grace. I'd visit her again.

MrNewman
08-01-22, 09:41
Anyone know where she relocated? Saw her a few times back in 2015 -16.

Great tits and solid massage.

Thanks.

LongDongTV
08-01-22, 14:07
Been a long time since I visited one of these but I was desperate for release after being ghosted on by multiple providers. Walked into Body Work with low expectations and met Nana. She's an older woman, pretty regular looking. I already kinda wanted to leave but the other head was in charge. I opted for the half hour and was led to a quiet and dim room with a table. So that there was no confusion I stripped butt ass naked and layed out face down waiting. I have to say they had me waiting for what felt like an eternity. At first another cute MILF walked in and gave me a big hug and started the massage, but for some reason Nana pulls her away, moves me to another room and takes over the massage. I would touch her leg and compliment her skin but she actually pulled away once or twice. Finally comes the flip and I asked for "boom boom". Nope. Settled for a pretty nice HJ. Total damage 40/140. Nice technique, but I won't be back. For the money I'd rather find a FS spot or just stick to my cardates. I see spots like Wmouth mentioned, but are any of these ladies a bit younger or willing to do more? PMs welcome.I had a great time with Sunny and Amy there. There used to be a Linda there and I had a great time with her as well but she's been gone since Sunny took over. Linda was on the older side but she had some nice gigantic tits.

Harry Balsagna
08-01-22, 15:57
Anybody been there for HE / extras? Used to be balance and healing. The place I usually go for legit couples massage with my wife changed their hours so she found this place, highly rated, etc. We went twice. They ask for house fee up front and I was getting R&T vibes, no couples room, we almost left. But turns out they do a killer massage there, walk on back, etc, rooms are clean and nice, and it's inexpensive. First time I had Summer. Second time I had Cindy. At some point she ditched my drape. Nice. On the flip she definitely took a moment to admire the view before draping again. Her touch wandered a bit and there was plenty of body to body contact but sometimes that's normal at an Asian place, they don't have the same hang ups as born and bred westerners. Anyway this may be my new fav for massage but I wonder if I went solo if there would be more on the menu.

Griswold
08-01-22, 16:45
I was wondering if anyone on this board has had any experience with Misty? She is in Woburn. I saw her ad on AdultSearch offering a prostate massage. If you've had her services, how was it? https://adultsearch.com/massachusetts/boston/body-rubs/2759089.

Filsky811
08-01-22, 17:34
Anybody been there for HE / extras? Used to be balance and healing. The place I usually go for legit couples massage with my wife changed their hours so she found this place, highly rated, etc. We went twice. They ask for house fee up front and I was getting R&T vibes, no couples room, we almost left. But turns out they do a killer massage there, walk on back, etc, rooms are clean and nice, and it's inexpensive. First time I had Summer. Second time I had Cindy. At some point she ditched my drape. Nice. On the flip she definitely took a moment to admire the view before draping again. Her touch wandered a bit and there was plenty of body to body contact but sometimes that's normal at an Asian place, they don't have the same hang ups as born and bred westerners. Anyway this may be my new fav for massage but I wonder if I went solo if there would be more on the menu.I can confirm if you go to see Summer, you will have your prostrate massaged.

Greg53
08-01-22, 19:32
Don't go there. Crazy Chinese women.

Jimmy Pratt
08-02-22, 11:19
Anybody been there for HE / extras? Used to be balance and healing. The place I usually go for legit couples massage with my wife changed their hours so she found this place, highly rated, etc. We went twice. They ask for house fee up front and I was getting R&T vibes, no couples room, we almost left. But turns out they do a killer massage there, walk on back, etc, rooms are clean and nice, and it's inexpensive. First time I had Summer. Second time I had Cindy. At some point she ditched my drape. Nice. On the flip she definitely took a moment to admire the view before draping again. Her touch wandered a bit and there was plenty of body to body contact but sometimes that's normal at an Asian place, they don't have the same hang ups as born and bred westerners. Anyway this may be my new fav for massage but I wonder if I went solo if there would be more on the menu.This is my go-to place, and Summer is the best. Right now, it's just her and Linda. Both give amazing massages, and are able to work on specific areas if you ask. Both also give truly excellent endings, and yes you can get prostate work done if you want. Summer's philosophy is that the massage is just as important, and I've never been shorted on time. Make sure you get a card, and your 11th visit is free.

JP.

BonJovi
08-02-22, 12:36
This is my go-to place, and Summer is the best. Right now, it's just her and Linda. Both give amazing massages, and are able to work on specific areas if you ask. Both also give truly excellent endings, and yes you can get prostate work done if you want. Summer's philosophy is that the massage is just as important, and I've never been shorted on time. Make sure you get a card, and your 11th visit is free..Also my go to. Summer is the best. I've also seen Linda / Sofia (I think it's the same person). Have not had prostate but also haven't asked. How do y'all get this service? Asking or just affirmation when they massage in the vicinity?

Appollo101
08-02-22, 12:41
Would not repeat at all.

Ok so there might have been some communication issue and I though it was 60/50 but it would suppose to be 60/100.

You guys are definitely over paying for what it is in my opinion.

If the service was 60/50 I would go back but not for 60/100.

Niki.

Body avg Asian skinny auntie.

Message was avg.

HJ was Avg not no where near worth 100 what was asked for. I left giving her 50 and refuse to give the 100.

I can't believe you guys are paying these rates.

DicyDicy
08-02-22, 14:42
1060 main tham.

Will not go back.

Met a beautiful provider here two months ago or so 40's so decided to try again.

Went this morning and met two providers, one who answered was not attractive.

Was met by a less unattractive provider when it came time.

Wish I went anywhere else augh.

Solid 3 minutes of massage made me hopeful, if she had kept going with the massage and left with a HE I wouldn't have anything to complain about but she flipped 5 minutes in, so I thought okay we're going to have fun. Immediately haggled and wanted 150 for CBJ. Gtfo. We settled on 120 but she didn't get sexy or take anything off just bared her breasts. She didn't go below my tip and swatted away when I nudged further (I'm not well endowed it wouldn't have been difficult). Tried to get her to take something off because her technique wasn't cutting it but no. I've never had such a bad experience at an AMP for the money. Go to high or south, 1060 is the worst and also a terrible exposed location.

Wish I got her name.

The one good side was she had the largest areolas I've ever sucked on, so if you're in to that find her.

Griswold
08-02-22, 14:46
Good tip on the frequent customer card, though I'm not sure I want my wife finding that.

What else is on the menu with Summer? I was with her once, and she did do a prostate exam, but only with a few minutes left, and only after I spoke up and asked for it (knowing that time was running out, and she was not going to do it automatically like 905 Lulu used to do). I did try to roam, but she made clear that she did not want me going below the beltline. Is more on the menu for repeat customers? How much more?

This is my go-to place, and Summer is the best. Right now, it's just her and Linda. Both give amazing massages, and are able to work on specific areas if you ask. Both also give truly excellent endings, and yes you can get prostate work done if you want. Summer's philosophy is that the massage is just as important, and I've never been shorted on time. Make sure you get a card, and your 11th visit is free..

BostonBoyBack
08-02-22, 17:03
Stopped in during the week. Amy. 5'2" petite. Petty girl showing off her legs in Daisy Duke shorts. Mid-30's. Good massage with oil. Soft strong hands. Clean off with hot towel. Flip. UTC roaming. C's with eraser nipples. Flirty. Nice release. Very good massage to use up time.

Saturday. Wendy. Sexy petite Five Foot Zero. Mid-40's. Good massage with oil. Soft strong hands. Clean off with hot towel. Flip. UTC roaming perfect A's. Sexy tight round ass. Giggles and laughs. Just before release Wendy starts porn star moaning. Very good massage to use up time.

Sunday. Sasa. 5'6" athletic. Massage with oil but not as good as others. Interrupted by walk in customer then phone call. Sasa apologized. "Other girl coming later. " Clean up with hot towel. UTC roaming hard C's. No massage after release. Not her fault. Better to come when mamasan there or other girls.

Max Walker86
08-02-22, 21:30
I would pass by this place going to 1 main and have been since I can remember but never been inside. One of you guys mentioned a provider named kathy that might do more than a HJ I actually met her petite lady with bangs but wasn't even offered that? Place is very clean nice hardwood floors her massage was better than other places took her time just wasn't offered anything. Total damage 85 30 min visit.

Next drove to what I guess is wei wei place no phone call just rang the bell sasha greeted me a middle age lady I asked is wei wei here? Think she said no wei wei. Some pushing shoving around during the massage wasnt that great, walking into the room noticed a coco channel quote on the wall. When she took the sheet off me started teasing in a way I know she knows what she's doing. I stripped this lady down, awesome CBJ than datty (had the trojan) stood up was going to go in she said no no. Finished with the BJ, lady has nice c's. The way she was behaving like a silly girl I'm going to go back tomorrow LOL and see if she would let me go at it. Total damage 1. 4 30 min visit.

MoreBJs
08-03-22, 01:43
Would not repeat at all.

Ok so there might have been some communication issue and I though it was 60/50 but it would suppose to be 60/100.

Niki.

Message was avg.

HJ was Avg not no where near worth 100 what was asked for. I left giving her 50 and refuse to give the 100.

I can't believe you guys are paying these rates.I applaud you for only paying 50 tip. Don't bring a lot of extra money into these places. 40-50 for HJ and otc upper and lower is adequate.

OldtimerMa
08-03-22, 11:24
I applaud you for only paying 50 tip. Don't bring a lot of extra money into these places. 40-50 for HJ and otc upper and lower is adequate.She wanted 100, but was given 50 after what sounds to be a heated exchange. That is cool until you want to come back but maybe sent away. They just suddenly become unavailable to you. Repeating it consistently at all decent places, you may run out of options soon. I am not arguing, just stating the obvious.

BunnyMeat
08-03-22, 11:45
Had a weird experience recently with a provider whom I've seen just once previously. Got a decent HJ on my first visit so I came back a couple of weeks later for another session. It felt very different this time and she requested that I pay her before the session. So I did. The massage session started but she was very mean for some not very obvious to me reason. No handy, nothing. I asked her what happened and she said something like that I wrote about her on the internet. Well, I didn't! Apparently, someone told her that our encounter was described and she believed that as this person knew details of our first session. Not sure what to make of it. Could it be that she is being watched by someone at her massage room? Or she just made up the whole story. But what for?

Scraggy
08-03-22, 12:34
Not much else on the menu with Summer but absolutely awesome massage and ending with prostate if you want it. Went recently on her day off and got Cindy. Sweet, nice bod and very interested in my likes and dislikes. On the flip, she was ready to go in for the finish but I asked her to massage my thighs. What I got was an incredible almost tantric edging. Start&stop. Finish. She took her time and it the build up was fabulous.

Good tip on the frequent customer card, though I'm not sure I want my wife finding that.

What else is on the menu with Summer? I was with her once, and she did do a prostate exam, but only with a few minutes left, and only after I spoke up and asked for it (knowing that time was running out, and she was not going to do it automatically like 905 Lulu used to do). I did try to roam, but she made clear that she did not want me going below the beltline. Is more on the menu for repeat customers? How much more?

JohnGlobalCorp
08-03-22, 19:30
Would not repeat at all.

Niki.

Message was avg.

I can't believe you guys are paying these rates.That place is overpriced and overrated.

Jared260
08-03-22, 22:58
Thank you. You know there are much more highly sensitive situation approaching this type of set up, I not a youngster so I can tell you if the place is not quality that is a shame for the amount of risk.Been here 2021. AAMP in old building. High ceilings. Rooms are just like someone's apartment. In front door, out back door through kitchen. Bedroom unremarkable. Low to the floor, king mattress on platform. Dim lighting. Sometimes young talent rotated in, but just as likely 50 ish unattractive housewife friend of mamasan pushed on you even if you asked for someone younger who had been there. Here, you try her. Not like the pics in the ads. All covered; mechanical; felt scripted. $$ paid upfront. Mamasan friendly and pleasant; aampette friendly with poor English. Caveat emptor.

NewGuy666
08-04-22, 07:15
I usually post in Boston and Lowell sections depending on what area I visit. I posted in Lowell section of provider keeping list of mongers phone numbers. I'm a walk-in monger but always block my number when I do at times call ahead. Maybe some think it's okay to have your number on list in massage parlor but guys found out the hard way in Maine Zumba scandal 10 years ago that's it may not be.

DicyDicy
08-04-22, 14:42
I usually post in Boston and Lowell sections depending on what area I visit. I posted in Lowell section of provider keeping list of mongers phone numbers. I'm a walk-in monger but always block my number when I do at times call ahead. Maybe some think it's okay to have your number on list in massage parlor but guys found out the hard way in Maine Zumba scandal 10 years ago that's it may not be.I don't know how anybody who does this thinks it's okay to be a walk in guy. I was getting a massage yesterday and had two walk in fucks interrupt and I literally don't understand that mentality. Everything is better when scheduled or even just a call ahead. Luckily the place I was at is pro and handled it well but guys, don't be retarded just call ahead or schedule an appointment.

Bishop8891
08-04-22, 16:11
Would not repeat at all.

Niki.

Message was avg.

I can't believe you guys are paying these rates.Went to Eastern the other day and had an awesome massage. Lots of teasing and pleasing. Have to say everyone's experience is different. New girl in town!

Price not bad either.

MoreBJs
08-05-22, 05:16
For the few times a year that I go to an AMP I'm willing to take that chance. In the last 3 years I have probably only average one AMP a year and a different one each time and I have never tipped more than $40. Many people on this site however are regulars so they can't do the things that a non-regular such as myself can get away with.

LowellMan
08-05-22, 08:14
I usually post in Boston and Lowell sections depending on what area I visit. I posted in Lowell section of provider keeping list of mongers phone numbers. I'm a walk-in monger but always block my number when I do at times call ahead. Maybe some think it's okay to have your number on list in massage parlor but guys found out the hard way in Maine Zumba scandal 10 years ago that's it may not be.Get a burner if you have to, I hate having a walk in come in when I'm on the table, totally sucks!

NewGuy666
08-05-22, 08:52
Get a burner if you have to, I hate having a walk in come in when I'm on the table, totally sucks!If I have to make a choice of getting a burner phone that I'll have to hide and pray wife never finds or walking in and possibly interrupting another monger, guess what, get over it. I've gone in almost all the time and provider happy to take walk in because business is slow. I've been on table and provider answers the phone because some fuck head keeps calling for appointment. Call once and hang the fuck up if they don't answer on first or second ring. BTW, burner phones can be traced also. I walk in for legitimate massage like Bob Kraft did.

Jimmy Weed
08-05-22, 08:52
I don't know how anybody who does this thinks it's okay to be a walk in guy. I was getting a massage yesterday and had two walk in fucks interrupt and I literally don't understand that mentality. Everything is better when scheduled or even just a call ahead. Luckily the place I was at is pro and handled it well but guys, don't be retarded just call ahead or schedule an appointment.I always make an appointment but, as I remember most AMP's advertise "Walk ins welcome". Talk to the supplier, not the customer.

HappyDave
08-05-22, 08:59
If I have to make a choice of getting a burner phone that I'll have to hide and pray wife never finds or walking in and possibly interrupting another monger, guess what, get over it. I've gone in almost all the time and provider happy to take walk in because business is slow. I've been on table and provider answers the phone because some fuck head keeps calling for appointment. Call once and hang the fuck up if they don't answer on first or second ring. BTW, burner phones can be traced also. I walk in for legitimate massage like Bob Kraft did.In Massachusetts it's mostly small operations, I find the best like the old angle on Beale would lock the door and put a closed sign up to stop walk ins. In RI they have much larger operations with a dedicated mama to meet any walk ins at the door.

Dieter M
08-05-22, 12:57
Had a weird experience recently with a provider whom I've seen just once previously. Got a decent HJ on my first visit so I came back a couple of weeks later for another session. It felt very different this time and she requested that I pay her before the session. So I did. The massage session started but she was very mean for some not very obvious to me reason. No handy, nothing. I asked her what happened and she said something like that I wrote about her on the internet. Well, I didn't! Apparently, someone told her that our encounter was described and she believed that as this person knew details of our first session. Not sure what to make of it. Could it be that she is being watched by someone at her massage room? Or she just made up the whole story. But what for?Look around see if you can find the review.

Dieter M
08-05-22, 13:03
If I have to make a choice of getting a burner phone that I'll have to hide and pray wife never finds or walking in and possibly interrupting another monger, guess what, get over it. I've gone in almost all the time and provider happy to take walk in because business is slow. I've been on table and provider answers the phone because some fuck head keeps calling for appointment. Call once and hang the fuck up if they don't answer on first or second ring. BTW, burner phones can be traced also. I walk in for legitimate massage like Bob Kraft did.Thats a good point the phone interrupts as well.

If you make an "appointment" they will take anyone 10 min before you arrive and make you wait anyway.

Unfortunately you are screwed either way LOL well hopefully 0_0.

EarlSandwich
08-05-22, 14:40
If I have to make a choice of getting a burner phone that I'll have to hide and pray wife never finds or walking in and possibly interrupting another monger, guess what, get over it. I've gone in almost all the time and provider happy to take walk in because business is slow. I've been on table and provider answers the phone because some fuck head keeps calling for appointment. Call once and hang the fuck up if they don't answer on first or second ring. BTW, burner phones can be traced also. I walk in for legitimate massage like Bob Kraft did.Get a google number. Delete the app when you're around your SO. Reinstall it when you're mongering.

Momo2
08-05-22, 17:34
Called ahead looking for Cindy. Mama says come on down. Set a time but came in a few minutes early. Linda says your early. She marks my card then walks me back to a room. We crossed a new girl in the hallway and she says you want to try a new pretty girl. I measured her and said yes. She was finishing a customer so Linda started the massage. I actually like Linda's looks. More like a MILF than a spinner. Nice body and a very sensual face. So I thought this was my lucky day. Then the new girl comes in after a few minutes and took over.

Her name is Nana or Coco. Sorry my memory is not as sharp. Says she has been there a few days. She is about 5'2 and has a slender body with B cups and some bottom curves. She had a pretty face. She did not speak much English so I could not carry a conversation. She gave a good tease before the flip. After the turn she took her top snd pants off but kept her panties and would not allow my fingers to do their work. She denied my mouth as well. She hopped on the table and was very sensual and vocal. She had a good slow stroke and I was smiling after a few minutes.

I hope there might be more thd next time around. Damage was 70/80 for an hour. As I was leaving I saw a second provider but did not get her name and I never did see Cindy. I wonder if she is still there. I am happy to have this parlor as an option in Wmouth.

Stay cool and be safe.

JimColem
08-05-22, 18:07
Was in the area recently and visited healthy body in Brighton. Drew Sunny, fit young girl, really good massage. Standard finish, mask was on the whole session. Got the full hour and no negotiations. Will repeat next time I'm in the area again.

EasyCnote
08-06-22, 05:21
I don't know how anybody who does this thinks it's okay to be a walk in guy. I was getting a massage yesterday and had two walk in fucks interrupt and I literally don't understand that mentality. Everything is better when scheduled or even just a call ahead. Luckily the place I was at is pro and handled it well but guys, don't be retarded just call ahead or schedule an appointment.Just what I like to read out here, a guy with 2 posts trying to tell us what to do, LOL, any other requests your highness?

LofterB
08-06-22, 11:47
Hey folks,

I'm going to be in the area in a few weeks time was hoping to see a MP provider that offers FS that you'd recommend. Based on what I'm seeing on rubmaps though not as active as I'd hope my options are: Diva Spa, Shiatsu Massage, and Healthy Foot spa but based on the reviews I might just wait until I get back home from my visit LOL.

ThizzleHats
08-06-22, 12:28
I am happy to have this parlor as an option in Wmouth.It'd be helpful if you told us what parlor it is.

Momo2
08-06-22, 12:36
It'd be helpful if you told us what parlor it is.South Shore Reflexology on Bridge Street.

Jimmy Pratt
08-06-22, 13:28
I visited the place on Aberdeen yesterday. It was a toss-up between there and Health in Westboro, but this place was more convenient. Let me say, it was the wrong choice. The lady who led me to room and collected house fee looked kinda cute, albeit it 40+. But the provider was a different gal, very average with some extra weight. I asked her name, and she refused to say anything. Finally I said you don't have a name? She said 'no name'. The massage was lackluster, and the first 15 minutes or so was rubbing through the 'towel' covering me. I don't like that. When drape came off, she used oil and lotion (I think) with almost no skill. In-between sections of the upper and lower, she went to get hot towel but was gone for like 1-2 minutes each time. With about 20 minutes remaining, she did literally 14 seconds of tease, then had me flip. Went straight for jackhammer. I will say that roaming is allowed, but that wasn't going to help. I focused and got done. Another quick clean-up, and we're done. She asked if I wanted water, then just took the 40 change I was offering. No thank you or acknowledgement of any kind. Maybe she was having an off day, but it was definitely enough to make me never return. How is this place staying in business?

JP.

Energizerbunne
08-06-22, 16:01
Penny, whom was on Kneeland, (Aiko). Any news on her whereabouts?

Pornicasian
08-06-22, 16:12
Been here 2021. AAMP in old building. High ceilings. Rooms are just like someone's apartment. In front door, out back door through kitchen. Bedroom unremarkable. Low to the floor, king mattress on platform. Dim lighting. Sometimes young talent rotated in, but just as likely 50 ish unattractive housewife friend of mamasan pushed on you even if you asked for someone younger who had been there. Here, you try her. Not like the pics in the ads. All covered; mechanical; felt scripted. $$ paid upfront. Mamasan friendly and pleasant; aampette friendly with poor English. Caveat emptor.Scripted, they do a cursory shit massage. Like why even when we all know what we are there for. Similar, does not look at the pic they sent me. I got lost on the way out though. The backdoor / basement is a maze. Mine was probably late 30 early 40.

Mattis1775
08-06-22, 19:36
Penny, the one who took over for Aiko, has reemerged in Chinatown. She is with one other provider far down Harrison. She says she is not advertising, and is only contacting prior customers individually to let them know she is in business. The good part is that her techniques are still the same (look back at prior reviews for details). 40 for hh, plus standard tips. Therein lies the problem. I reserved the half hour. There was no clock in the room, but it felt very fast. She had me flip quickly, and went for the finish quickly. When I was getting dressed, I looked at my watch and saw that I had only been there 15 minutes (including undressing and dressing). I pointed out to her that we had only been there for 15 minutes. She blamed me, saying I finished too fast. Even if that's true, she should have continued to massage me for the full time. On the way out, since she shorted me 50%, I returned the favor. She said the full tip is 40. I said I leave the full tip for the full time, but since I only received half of what I paid for, I was only leaving half. She told me not to come back. No problem at all.I remember HandjobLuvr mentioned about her recently. I haven't seen her after COVID. But, prior to that, she was OK. Everything was covered and is quite up there in price. I always leave relieved. But, not satisfied.

Energizerbunne
08-07-22, 06:51
I remember HandjobLuvr mentioned about her recently. I haven't seen her after COVID. But, prior to that, she was OK. Everything was covered and is quite up there in price. I always leave relieved. But, not satisfied.I was hoping for more specific info than "far down Harrison".

Mattis1775
08-07-22, 07:08
I was hoping for more specific info than "far down Harrison".Next to Kung Fu Tea, there is a door that leads upstairs to offices. If she's there, it's on the 2nd floor. There use to be one on the fourth floor. But, she was strictly HJ only.

LaChevre
08-07-22, 08:04
Called ahead looking for Cindy. Mama says come on down. Set a time but came in a few minutes early. Linda says your early. She marks my card then walks me back to a room. We crossed a new girl in the hallway and she says you want to try a new pretty girl. I measured her and said yes. She was finishing a customer so Linda started the massage. I actually like Linda's looks. More like a MILF than a spinner. Nice body and a very sensual face. So I thought this was my lucky day. Then the new girl comes in after a few minutes and took over.

Her name is Nana or Coco. Sorry my memory is not as sharp. Says she has been there a few days. She is about 5'2 and has a slender body with B cups and some bottom curves. She had a pretty face. She did not speak much English so I could not carry a conversation. She gave a good tease before the flip. After the turn she took her top snd pants off but kept her panties and would not allow my fingers to do their work. She denied my mouth as well. She hopped on the table and was very sensual and vocal. She had a good slow stroke and I was smiling after a few minutes.

I hope there might be more thd next time around. Damage was 70/80 for an hour. As I was leaving I saw a second provider but did not get her name and I never did see Cindy. I wonder if she is still there. I am happy to have this parlor as an option in Wmouth.

Stay cool and be safe.Cindy is long gone.

Sovetcki
08-07-22, 10:49
I've been going to the new Jin location in Salem, across from the ice cream shop. Overall good service, get BBBJ. I tried calling to make an appointment last Friday and no answer. No sure if they moved? Her name was Coco and I saw her name pop up here in another location. Maybe they moved? Anyways, any advice for a place around the North Shore that does BBBJ with a fairly young provider, or at least not a grandma?

Sovetcki
08-07-22, 11:13
I've been going to the new Jin location in Salem, across from the ice cream shop. Overall good service, get BBBJ. I tried calling to make an appointment last Friday and no answer. No sure if they moved? Her name was Coco and I saw her name pop up here in another location. Maybe they moved? Anyways, any advice for a place around the North Shore that does BBBJ with a fairly young provider, or at least not a grandma?

WillApple
08-07-22, 14:31
Great massage parlor. My third time going. Always polite and clean environment. (And they even speak some English!) Just got a massage today it was a great experience, they had 2 beautiful young girls. They have very exceptional and tight bodies. They offered me a 4 hand massage I couldn't refuse these two girls of my dreams. I've been to quite a few places and this one has made me never want to check out a new place as long as these two girls are there. Before you go to a place your not sure is good or not, check this place out first.

Energizerbunne
08-07-22, 14:42
Next to Kung Fu Tea, there is a door that leads upstairs to offices. If she's there, it's on the 2nd floor. There use to be one on the fourth floor. But, she was strictly HJ only.This looks like her prior location (Aiko). She's not there any longer.

Sovetcki
08-07-22, 18:23
Great massage parlor. My third time going. Always polite and clean environment. (And they even speak some English!) Just got a massage today it was a great experience, they had 2 beautiful young girls. They have very exceptional and tight bodies. They offered me a 4 hand massage I couldn't refuse these two girls of my dreams. I've been to quite a few places and this one has made me never want to check out a new place as long as these two girls are there. Before you go to a place your not sure is good or not, check this place out first.What's the name? Rosa?

Scraggy
08-07-22, 19:59
Very similar experience last year and gave up on the place. I like the location and setup but the providers are just weird. And not in a good way.

I visited the place on Aberdeen yesterday. It was a toss-up between there and Health in Westboro, but this place was more convenient. Let me say, it was the wrong choice. The lady who led me to room and collected house fee looked kinda cute, albeit it 40+. But the provider was a different gal, very average with some extra weight. I asked her name, and she refused to say anything. Finally I said you don't have a name? She said 'no name'. The massage was lackluster, and the first 15 minutes or so was rubbing through the 'towel' covering me. I don't like that. When drape came off, she used oil and lotion (I think) with almost no skill. In-between sections of the upper and lower, she went to get hot towel but was gone for like 1-2 minutes each time. With about 20 minutes remaining, she did literally 14 seconds of tease, then had me flip. Went straight for jackhammer. I will say that roaming is allowed, but that wasn't going to help. I focused and got done. Another quick clean-up, and we're done. She asked if I wanted water, then just took the 40 change I was offering. No thank you or acknowledgement of any kind. Maybe she was having an off day, but it was definitely enough to make me never return. How is this place staying in business?

JP.

JohnDick75
08-07-22, 22:09
I usually post in Boston and Lowell sections depending on what area I visit. I posted in Lowell section of provider keeping list of mongers phone numbers. I'm a walk-in monger but always block my number when I do at times call ahead. Maybe some think it's okay to have your number on list in massage parlor but guys found out the hard way in Maine Zumba scandal 10 years ago that's it may not be.What happened during the Zumba scandal did they get outed.

Bishop8891
08-08-22, 05:21
Great massage parlor. My third time going. Always polite and clean environment. (And they even speak some English!) Just got a massage today it was a great experience, they had 2 beautiful young girls. They have very exceptional and tight bodies. They offered me a 4 hand massage I couldn't refuse these two girls of my dreams. I've been to quite a few places and this one has made me never want to check out a new place as long as these two girls are there. Before you go to a place your not sure is good or not, check this place out first.This post seems more like an advertisement than a review. Maybe provider trying to drum up business.

Bozscaggs
08-08-22, 06:19
This post seems more like an advertisement than a review. Maybe provider trying to drum up business.Maybe, a trade of sex for announcing (promoting) their sexual services.

ScottBoxster
08-08-22, 06:49
Great massage parlor. My third time going. Always polite and clean environment. (And they even speak some English!) Just got a massage today it was a great experience, they had 2 beautiful young girls. They have very exceptional and tight bodies. They offered me a 4 hand massage I couldn't refuse these two girls of my dreams. I've been to quite a few places and this one has made me never want to check out a new place as long as these two girls are there. Before you go to a place your not sure is good or not, check this place out first.Pricing? HE or FS? Details?

DownWind
08-08-22, 06:54
What happened during the Zumba scandal did they get outed.The beautiful lady running the Zumba classes was providing extra services on the side. She kept meticulous records so when she was raided, her book became public knowledge. The press had a field day as many big names in town were partaking. The clients and thier high class wives were humiliated. Ouch. Good reason to stay with a burner and alias. She was gorgeous though.

KashkaiBoy
08-08-22, 10:16
The beautiful lady running the Zumba classes was providing extra services on the side. She kept meticulous records so when she was raided, her book became public knowledge. The press had a field day as many big names in town were partaking. The clients and thier high class wives were humiliated. Ouch. Good reason to stay with a burner and alias. She was gorgeous though.She also secretly videotaped many of her sessions, I remember some of these going up online. There's a good write up of the whole affair here: https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2013/02/zumba-alexis-wright-prostitution.

A textbook example of the dangers if a provider is not smart or thoughtful about discretion.

OldtimerMa
08-08-22, 11:03
The beautiful lady running the Zumba classes was providing extra services on the side. She kept meticulous records so when she was raided, her book became public knowledge. The press had a field day as many big names in town were partaking. The clients and thier high class wives were humiliated. Ouch. Good reason to stay with a burner and alias. She was gorgeous though.If you search Xvideos for Alexis Wright zumba, you will find several videos of her fucking. I believe though that all of them are from the pre-scandal times. She is now a nice small-town girl (39 presently), still living close to Kennebunk in Maine. She is on Facebook but pretty much everything is friends-only. She goes by her husband name now. Have her number but all this previous stuff is history for her.

LGreen
08-08-22, 12:24
She also secretly videotaped many of her sessions, I remember some of these going up online. There's a good write up of the whole affair here: https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2013/02/zumba-alexis-wright-prostitution.

A textbook example of the dangers if a provider is not smart or thoughtful about discretion.Alexis had her boyfriend record several events. I was present at one of her gangbangs a while back. All attendees wore a mask. She was a fun gal that enjoyed herself as much as her clients. From what I hear she's out of jail and still living in Maine is now married. I think videos of her gangbang are still circulating online. Just search Alexis Wright, zumba princess.

David032
08-08-22, 13:04
So visiting Boston downtown have don't have transportation beside uber. I am actually staying hear Chinatown. Are there any massage parlors in the downtown area.

Trailman44
08-08-22, 13:25
Alexis had her boyfriend record several events. I was present at one of her gangbangs a while back. All attendees wore a mask. She was a fun gal that enjoyed herself as much as her clients. From what I hear she's out of jail and still living in Maine is now married. I think videos of her gangbang are still circulating online. Just search Alexis Wright, zumba princess.I'm from maine originally and was active on the board previous to this one. I remember trying to see her, then the video link to a website with her kikicu username getting posted to the board, and then the story breaking everywhere. She is one of a few providers I regret missing out on but am glad I wasn't caught up in the story. I also thought that news breaking was a reason the board changed but could be foggy on that detail.

JohnDick75
08-08-22, 14:14
I'm from maine originally and was active on the board previous to this one. I remember trying to see her, then the video link to a website with her kikicu username getting posted to the board, and then the story breaking everywhere. She is one of a few providers I regret missing out on but am glad I wasn't caught up in the story. I also thought that news breaking was a reason the board changed but could be foggy on that detail.What was different with the board then.

ShabuShabu
08-08-22, 14:22
That place is overpriced and overrated.Clear your inbox.

Trailman44
08-08-22, 14:29
What was different with the board then.I believe the last board was shut down and it migrated to this one. I recall it happening around the same time although it could have been a different reason.