PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

ChipJohnson001
02-04-19, 17:20
Went there, had a slim lady called Wendy as masseuse. 1 hour, standard fee for entry $0. 6. Massage was good, no extras whatsoever, even after I requested. Kept on saying: it's professional. Disappointed.I have been to Edens probably 8 times. All but one got standard ending or more (but not much more). The one with nothing was a young and very professional woman who gave a GREAT massage, but clearly was not in it for the extras. Either way, not a bad experience so long as you manage your expectations.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-04-19, 20:19
Visiting Ellllllmmmmm st in the 'ham is usually a good solid massage and AMP experience. Provider has been there for a long time and provides good rubdown and never shorts on time. This location is reviewed in the forum from time to time. I will have to fit in another visit soon.

Vintage68
02-04-19, 21:39
Went to the spa behind McDs the other night. Was greeted by a short maybe late 30's prvoder with nice size but slightly droopy C cups and a thick booty. Dressed in frumpy sweatpants and t-shirt, definitely not the cleavage spilling top another monger experienced in a recent review. I opt for 30 minutes, pay the $45 fee. I get face down and she asks how I want it, I say soft. It starts out a nice feather tip tease with plenty of intentional contact and groping. After a few minutes her pace speeds up and it's no longer erotic. She asks for flip after ten minutes. She gets started on the HJ and allows OTC roaming. When I attempt UTC she won't allow much. Trying to keep her distance and block me. I managed to free the girls a bit but only allowed hands on. No Russian or oral play with the girls. Ten minutes in I pop and she cleans me up. So I'm shorted ten minutes and I'm disappointed with the lack of UTC play. Regardless, I tip $49 (2 twenties a five and some ones) and she counts it out in front of me (I hate that) then whispers "no too low" to which I very loudly ask "WHAT! She immediately backs off and says it's ok. Then says come back soon. Yeah no thanks. This place might have better options with another provider but I drew the short straw that night. Won't be back.

MLRensky
02-05-19, 06:25
Went to the spa behind McDs the other night. Was greeted by a short maybe late 30's prvoder with nice size but slightly droopy C cups and a thick booty. Dressed in frumpy sweatpants and t-shirt, definitely not the cleavage spilling top another monger experienced in a recent review. I opt for 30 minutes, pay the $45 fee. I get face down and she asks how I want it, I say soft. It starts out a nice feather tip tease with plenty of intentional contact and groping. After a few minutes her pace speeds up and it's no longer erotic. She asks for flip after ten minutes. She gets started on the HJ and allows OTC roaming. When I attempt UTC she won't allow much. Trying to keep her distance and block me. I managed to free the girls a bit but only allowed hands on. No Russian or oral play with the girls. Ten minutes in I pop and she cleans me up. So I'm shorted ten minutes and I'm disappointed with the lack of UTC play. Regardless, I tip $49 (2 twenties a five and some ones) and she counts it out in front of me (I hate that) then whispers "no too low" to which I very loudly ask "WHAT! She immediately backs off and says it's ok. Then says come back soon. Yeah no thanks. This place might have better options with another provider but I drew the short straw that night. Won't be back.Just to be sure which place you're reviewing, the one behind McD's on Shawsheen Ave, or the one just up the street on Great Rd? Sounds like you were on Shawsheen Ave, which is not the place that has gotten better reviews lately.

EubaBrown
02-05-19, 08:31
Went to the spa behind McDs the other night. Was greeted by a short maybe late 30's prvoder with nice size but slightly droopy C cups and a thick booty. Dressed in frumpy sweatpants and t-shirt, definitely not the cleavage spilling top another monger experienced in a recent review. I opt for 30 minutes, pay the $45 fee. I get face down and she asks how I want it, I say soft. It starts out a nice feather tip tease with plenty of intentional contact and groping. After a few minutes her pace speeds up and it's no longer erotic. She asks for flip after ten minutes. She gets started on the HJ and allows OTC roaming. When I attempt UTC she won't allow much. Trying to keep her distance and block me. I managed to free the girls a bit but only allowed hands on. No Russian or oral play with the girls. Ten minutes in I pop and she cleans me up. So I'm shorted ten minutes and I'm disappointed with the lack of UTC play. Regardless, I tip $49 (2 twenties a five and some ones) and she counts it out in front of me (I hate that) then whispers "no too low" to which I very loudly ask "WHAT! She immediately backs off and says it's ok. Then says come back soon. Yeah no thanks. This place might have better options with another provider but I drew the short straw that night. Won't be back.The place with the girl described in the earlier post is not behind McDonald's. There is a McDonald's near by. This is in a little strip mall next to a kitchen showroom called reflexology. The girl described is named coco and she is about 5' with natural double.

D.

Not sure if you were in the right place or saw right girl. I did see her and the description was very accurate.

HappyDave
02-05-19, 08:59
Went to the spa behind McDs the other night. Was greeted by a short maybe late 30's prvoder with nice size but slightly droopy C cups and a thick booty. Dressed in frumpy sweatpants and t-shirt, definitely not the cleavage spilling top another monger experienced in a recent review. I opt for 30 minutes, pay the $45 fee. I get face down and she asks how I want it, I say soft. It starts out a nice feather tip tease with plenty of intentional contact and groping. After a few minutes her pace speeds up and it's no longer erotic. She asks for flip after ten minutes. She gets started on the HJ and allows OTC roaming. When I attempt UTC she won't allow much. Trying to keep her distance and block me. I managed to free the girls a bit but only allowed hands on. No Russian or oral play with the girls. Ten minutes in I pop and she cleans me up. So I'm shorted ten minutes and I'm disappointed with the lack of UTC play. Regardless, I tip $49 (2 twenties a five and some ones) and she counts it out in front of me (I hate that) then whispers "no too low" to which I very loudly ask "WHAT! She immediately backs off and says it's ok. Then says come back soon. Yeah no thanks. This place might have better options with another provider but I drew the short straw that night. Won't be back.OTC only 30 min HJ, . 4 is a fair tip. They show skin on the HJ. 6. What gets me is some just flash a boob in the last 5 min and want the. 6.

JonnyT017
02-05-19, 11:54
Harmony they are Hotter and younger but it's a rush job every time. Find the older at the east can still have a great body and most seem more into the service and keeping me happy. Service at Pleasant is great, it's sparkling clean and on the weekend or after hours no perp walk. The girls have been marginal in looks. They seem to give you the uglier but still doable when you show, on the way out they eye candy introduces themselves, but if you come back in a month it's all new faces and you start over again. Though I have found the lesser in looks are better at service and gotten a couple unexpected rim jobs.I've been to Harmony and Pleasant. Harmony the talent is nice IMHO but service at Pleasant is great. Agree that it's kind of a perp walk at Harmony.

Yello Tail
02-05-19, 13:47
OTC only 30 min HJ, . 4 is a fair tip. They show skin on the HJ. 6. What gets me is some just flash a boob in the last 5 min and want the. 6.That's my tipping standard. What about draws down and daty? 80? The other day one asked me for 100.

Zealot123
02-05-19, 14:36
Hey gents,

Wondering if anyone has seen or know if lily is still around. Use to see her in Dimmock building, then moved to coddington, most recently saw her at water st. But it's been a while. Don't know if she's still around.

Zealot123
02-05-19, 14:38
I have no idea what that acronym is.Will I Repeat.

HappyDave
02-05-19, 15:29
That's my tipping standard. What about draws down and daty? 80? The other day one asked me for 100.BJ clothed. 8, BJ or FS naked 1 to 1. 4 depending on location level of service and quality. Exception being the Pawtucket FS places they always get naked and roll on the table for a good time, they expect the 1. 4 tip regardless of HJ, BJ or FS finish since that is what the next guy through the door would pay. Truth is at those places the girls are Hotter and you get moor time with them naked. In MA they tend to drop laundry at the end so 1. 0.

AceTrav
02-05-19, 17:30
Some reports over the past year.

I went to see & are in quincy three times. The first time I got a 60 min with a youngish looking girl name kiki I believe. The session was very good, she was sensual and fun with just a standard HE. The next two times I saw Lisa. She's older MILF with nice tits. Both times I went with 30 min and regular HE.

The most recent place I went to was tulip in Brookline. I went to get a 60 min with an older women, I forgot her name. About 15 min in, this monger comes in and is loud and being obnoxious in the room right next to me. It starts killing my vibe. Luckily the guy next to me stopped talking right before I flipped. I negotiated with her to take her top off for 80. I sucked her tits while a HE. I may have over paid but it was fine. I left early because of the monger was being loud again.

Can someone pm me a place the offers bbj?

Vintage68
02-05-19, 17:41
The place with the girl described in the earlier post is not behind McDonald's. There is a McDonald's near by. This is in a little strip mall next to a kitchen showroom called reflexology. The girl described is named coco and she is about 5' with natural double.

D.

Not sure if you were in the right place or saw right girl. I did see her and the description was very accurate.Sorry my mistake. I was on Shawsheen. Didn't realize there was another in Bedford now.

LoveAsiians
02-05-19, 17:43
Just went to 1060 in than. Ella is back and is going by nana now. Tried to get her or Angela but they were busy got the other girl candy. Looks to b late 30's massage was ok on back but she also did a 10 min massage on front after the ending. That I would go back for. Half HR fo 40 and standard 40 tip.

Saratogahank
02-05-19, 18:07
So, the spa at 1 Main st above the HR Block, which is actually Novus medical spa at 2-4 Mt Auburn st and lists laser therapy, botox and chemical peels among its services according to their website, and doesn't even have a listing, nevermind a review on Rub- (not sure if I can list it here) is suddenly staffed by young asians with big tits who'll do everything including full service.

Well okay then &I went to 1 Main (I think early December). My provider (forget her name) keep the towel on my ass the whole time and did nothing to suggest any play would be tolerated. I crossed the AMP off my list but based on the great feedback on this forum, I'll give it another shot.

AceTrav
02-05-19, 19:52
Some reports over the past year.

I went to see & are in quincy three times. The first time I got a 60 min with a youngish looking girl name kiki I believe. The session was very good, she was sensual and fun with just a standard HE. The next two times I saw Lisa. She's older MILF with nice tits. Both times I went with 30 min and regular HE.

The most recent place I went to was tulip in Brookline. I went to get a 60 min with an older women, I forgot her name. About 15 min in, this monger comes in and is loud and being obnoxious in the room right next to me. It starts killing my vibe. Luckily the guy next to me stopped talking right before I flipped. I negotiated with her to take her top off for 80. I sucked her tits while a HE. I may have over paid but it was fine. I left early because of the monger was being loud again.

Can someone pm me a place the offers bbj?

Spaz2580
02-05-19, 22:21
Paid 80 tip for DATY. And she had no funky smell down there at Eva's in Ctown. Her name was coco.

That's my tipping standard. What about draws down and daty? 80? The other day one asked me for 100.

Spaz2580
02-05-19, 22:24
Is her name? Last time I went. The provider was a little greedy w / the teep request and the session was just avg. That was about a year ago. I'd like to go back but maybe w / the provider you had there.

Visiting Ellllllmmmmm st in the 'ham is usually a good solid massage and AMP experience. Provider has been there for a long time and provides good rubdown and never shorts on time. This location is reviewed in the forum from time to time. I will have to fit in another visit soon.

Bozo111
02-06-19, 04:36
Just went to 1060 in than. Ella is back and is going by nana now. Tried to get her or Angela but they were busy got the other girl candy. Looks to b late 30's massage was ok on back but she also did a 10 min massage on front after the ending. That I would go back for. Half HR fo 40 and standard 40 tip.I was there Monday last week and had a session with Nana (or Lala? A young / petite girl with a cute face and she's not Ella. I'd definitely check it out if Ella has returned to 1060.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-06-19, 07:51
Is her name? Last time I went. The provider was a little greedy w / the teep request and the session was just avg. That was about a year ago. I'd like to go back but maybe w / the provider you had there.Spaz, I believe there was only one provider there nowadays (I could be wrong though), Tina. I consider her to be a nice person, not young, not skinny. I have never experienced any negative response to customarily tipping her. Quite a while ago, there used to be two providers there, and one of whom I did not care for. As an aside, the one thing I do not like about the place, is the music that is played, it's often soundtracks of a lot of old Kenny G type music.

CamperVan10
02-06-19, 14:52
There are two very similarly named AMPs in Waltham. One is 986 (or so) Main St. And the other is 299 Newton St (at the intersection with High St.). The one on Main has provided FS from time to time, based on familiarity with the client. I don't think the one on Newton St provides anything beyond the standard finish.Correct:

986 Main is Rose Aroma spa repeat visits with certain lady (s) can produce FS or CBJ for the right price if you think it's worth it. Used to see coco there often but the last time got a completely disinterested non massage while she watched tv on her phone. Never returned as it was insulting. YMMV.

299 Newton is Rosa and handshake only. There is a coco there too with one other rotating lady for backup.

Jay117
02-06-19, 16:55
Spaz, I believe there was only one provider there nowadays (I could be wrong though), Tina. I consider her to be a nice person, not young, not skinny. I have never experienced any negative response to customarily tipping her. Quite a while ago, there used to be two providers there, and one of whom I did not care for. As an aside, the one thing I do not like about the place, is the music that is played, it's often soundtracks of a lot of old Kenny G type music.Gina.

I've never had any issue or even discussion of the tip, myself. Should definitely treat her well.

Spaz2580
02-06-19, 17:55
Thanks for the info. I had Amy last time. And there was also Xixi I saw on the way out. She had long legs. Sounds like both are gone.

Spaz, I believe there was only one provider there nowadays (I could be wrong though), Tina. I consider her to be a nice person, not young, not skinny. I have never experienced any negative response to customarily tipping her. Quite a while ago, there used to be two providers there, and one of whom I did not care for. As an aside, the one thing I do not like about the place, is the music that is played, it's often soundtracks of a lot of old Kenny G type music.

OlGary
02-07-19, 01:19
Correct:

986 Main is Rose Aroma spa repeat visits with certain lady (s) can produce FS or CBJ for the right price if you think it's worth it. Used to see coco there often but the last time got a completely disinterested non massage while she watched tv on her phone. Never returned as it was insulting. YMMV.

299 Newton is Rosa and handshake only. There is a coco there too with one other rotating lady for backup.Wasn't Coco at 986 working at Cherry Blossom a few years ago?

PadMe5
02-07-19, 02:31
I was there Monday last week and had a session with Nana (or Lala? A young / petite girl with a cute face and she's not Ella. I'd definitely check it out if Ella has returned to 1060.She has, part time, but I don't think she changed her name. Best to call in advance. I hope she's back for good because 32 South is sketchier.

HowardSprague
02-07-19, 16:48
Spaz, I believe there was only one provider there nowadays (I could be wrong though), Tina. I consider her to be a nice person, not young, not skinny. I have never experienced any negative response to customarily tipping her. Quite a while ago, there used to be two providers there, and one of whom I did not care for. As an aside, the one thing I do not like about the place, is the music that is played, it's often soundtracks of a lot of old Kenny G type music.It's Gina. She's a sweetheart and a big favorite of mine. Nice relaxing massage. Very clean place and never too busy. She does not offer an extended menu, but provides a great standard experience for a standard fee. I can not imagine her complaining about a standard tip. She's just too nice a person for that. There is a dog there now. A puppy who is getting pretty big, but is well behaved. I mention that in case you have an allergy or just don't like dogs.

The other girls are long gone and good riddance (three others, in my experience). Gina has been working alone now for at least a year.

WalthamKid
02-07-19, 17:04
I went to CB last week and was greeted by a pretty one, Ella. Early 40's? Black yoga pants black Bebe shirt. She asked if I'd been before and I said yes, Angela. She says "oh you want Angela I get her" next thing I know Angela pokes her head in and says hello. I've been to CB many times but never had a session with Angela. I have met her a few times going in and out but never had a massage from her. My girl says her name is Ella and she is super cute. She gave a nice rub and extended tease. I tried getting my hands on her but she was wearing under armor. Flipped me over and gave me a bit of a jack hammer finish which surprised me after a great tease. I paid. 6 for an hour and I only brought a c-note in so she knew what the tip would be. I asked her to let the puppies out but it did not happen. On way out she told me we were friends and more next time. I'm not a FS guy so all I really want is some tits and a glimpse at the panties. LOL. Not great not terrible. I asked her twice and I'm sure she said Ella. Is this the Tham Ella everyone keeps mentioning?

Momo2
02-07-19, 18:54
Goes to show every experience is different. I put Coco high up on my list because she is attractive, and she gets into it when doing Russian. Super friendly attitude with me, at least.

Chemistry always varies with different people. Can't always rely on the forum.I went to see Coco a few months back when she was working in the SS. What? She had a breast reduction. Oh No. But she actually looks sexier. She got her curves back. Coco is a nice person. Has a good personality and can share a joke. So go see all of her not just her boobies.

Firedog069
02-07-19, 19:06
I went to see Coco a few months back when she was working in the SS. What? She had a breast reduction. Oh No. But she actually looks sexier. She got her curves back. Coco is a nice person. Has a good personality and can share a joke. So go see all of her not just her boobies.Which SS establishment is Melissa-Coco associated with please?

Hand Deliver
02-07-19, 19:43
So, keep your hands away from the dog. A few weeks ago the dog bit or cut the providers hand, so, she is being more protective holding back the dog when clients arrive.

..... There is a dog there now. A puppy who is getting pretty big, but is well behaved. I mention that in case you have an allergy or just don't like dogs.....

Jeevs
02-07-19, 22:05
New spot opened in Saugus so I figured I would toftt. Place is called Energy, right off rte 1. Clean and walls all the way up. Has at least 3 rooms and one set up for reflexology. Massage was good and she was very nice person. No happiness but not sure if it's due to just opening. The verdict is still out but due to the set up, may be just a good massage.

HappyDingDong
02-07-19, 22:24
Stopped by the h20 that has some reviews here. Got nana (lala?) for half an hour. Total came out to. 40/. 40. UTC top, OTC bottom.

IMO, slightly hyped up place. Looks were okay (6/10), but massage portion was basically slathering oil on for 20 minutes and rubbing it around rather than a massage. HE was good overall -- would repeat if in a pickle, but will continue to look elsewhere.

M Scores Easy
02-08-19, 08:19
I went to see Coco a few months back when she was working in the SS. What? She had a breast reduction. Oh No. But she actually looks sexier. She got her curves back. Coco is a nice person. Has a good personality and can share a joke. So go see all of her not just her boobies.I agree 100% that she looks better natural. When you tell her that , she disagrees. I thought the bolt-ons looked way too painful for her frame.

HappyDave
02-08-19, 09:32
Stopped by the h20 that has some reviews here. Got nana (lala?) for half an hour. Total came out to. 40/. 40. UTC top, OTC bottom.

IMO, slightly hyped up place. Looks were okay (6/10), but massage portion was basically slathering oil on for 20 minutes and rubbing it around rather than a massage. HE was good overall -- would repeat if in a pickle, but will continue to look elsewhere.Trick on a half hour massage is to ask for no oil and the soft touch. Trying to fit a decent rub and event into 30 min just does not work. Asking for the soft touch they go right to the tease and the event starts a little sooner. Also places that the girls provide a consistently higher menue that results in a higher tip will be looking for just that. I find that other than for the event itself that letting them put oil on is just a waste of time and a regret when I get dressed.

CamperVan10
02-08-19, 10:34
Wasn't Coco at 986 working at Cherry Blossom a few years ago?Correct.

She moved on to 986 a few years ago. Not sure she's at 986 now as I stopped going after an insulting attempt at a massage by her.

Nobodynose
02-08-19, 10:52
Just went to 1060 in than. Ella is back and is going by nana now. Tried to get her or Angela but they were busy got the other girl candy. Looks to b late 30's massage was ok on back but she also did a 10 min massage on front after the ending. That I would go back for. Half HR fo 40 and standard 40 tip.Haven't been back to 1060 in W'tham in awhile. Had 1 good and 1 meh sessions in the past and did not learn who is whose name.

Got Candy but saw other two girls available but maybe already booked for later? Candy wasn't as cute as others at first glance.

Paid house fee for the hour.

Anayway, undressed and laid down towel on my back partly to stay warm since room hadn't quite warmed up, but leaving my bum plenty exposed. Candy comes in and wisks the towel away, almost as if what the heck do you need this for? Ask asks for hard or medium and I say medium soft but I think she only heard soft since she started right away with light touch. I was looking a real massage but I just rolled with it. Nice feathery feel no oil and good tease of the sac and but crack. Lasted awhile but got kind of repetitive and jr got bored. Turned over and more soft touch and then she got into a position I've never seen before where she sat at the the foot of the table with her legs straight out and put my legs over hers the proceeded to give a really sensual rub all over and jr really woke up then. Went on for a good amount of time alternating with body, chest, thighs and close examination of the family jewels and scepter. Even started prost8 exam but didn't get too far, not sure why. She gets off the table then not sure why but she lifts her shirt and shoves her soft B's in my face! Had great eraser nips felt good. Then pulled down her yoga pants and she put my hand on her Bush, OMG my first time ever. Nice skin and nice ass. The rest is a blur but did not ask for FS. Exploded with happiness and she even rounded off the hour with a shoulder run which I barely noticed.

Total damage 40/60.

NN.

OlGary
02-08-19, 11:34
Correct.

She moved on to 986 a few years ago. Not sure she's at 986 now as I stopped going after an insulting attempt at a massage by her.If I am not mistaken, she went by Michelle when she was at CB and she was very pretty back then (exactly my type) and was open to FS if you really wanted it. However, she always had an attitude problem, and it became worse after she relocated to 986 where she was available for FS for astronomical amounts of money. She is still there, I believe, but aged noticeably. There was another Michelle at CB for a couple of years after the first one went to 986.

Vintage68
02-08-19, 23:48
Found my way to High st. Spa entrance shares a hallway with a convenience store. Was greeted by a city provider looked to be early 30's, nice C-cups. She had a raspy smokers voice. Is this Wei Wei? Anyhow, we get to the table and I pay the half hour fee. I ask for light touch and she gives me a nice fingertip tease. She was fun and playful. On the flip she removed her top. Nice rack. She lied down on the table next to me so I could suck her tits while she performed HJ. A few sexy moans and groans and the deed was done. Clean up was half assed but otherwise no complaints. I tipped her 60 and she never bothered to count it, said thank you come again and smiles out the door. Not a bad option for tham.

JoeGlass
02-09-19, 03:44
Trick on a half hour massage is to ask for no oil and the soft touch. Trying to fit a decent rub and event into 30 min just does not work. Asking for the soft touch they go right to the tease and the event starts a little sooner. Also places that the girls provide a consistently higher menue that results in a higher tip will be looking for just that. I find that other than for the event itself that letting them put oil on is just a waste of time and a regret when I get dressed.This is exactly why HD is so well-respected. Simple, sound, knowledgeable advice we can all benefit from wherever our travels may lead us.

Jimmy Weed
02-09-19, 07:40
Found my way to High st. Spa entrance shares a hallway with a convenience store. Was greeted by a city provider looked to be early 30's, nice C-cups. She had a raspy smokers voice. Is this Wei Wei? Anyhow, we get to the table and I pay the half hour fee. I ask for light touch and she gives me a nice fingertip tease. She was fun and playful. On the flip she removed her top. Nice rack. She lied down on the table next to me so I could suck her tits while she performed HJ. A few sexy moans and groans and the deed was done. Clean up was half assed but otherwise no complaints. I tipped her 60 and she never bothered to count it, said thank you come again and smiles out the door. Not a bad option for tham.Did she speak any English, Wei Wei does not speak any English or very little, I have seen her twice and she never uttered a word in english. What is a "city provider"?

Member #6445
02-09-19, 08:31
New here. Has anyone here tried this place (https://boston.rubratings.com/134884)? Any recommendations in / around backbay / chinatown in Boston or, Cambridge, MA.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Jack A Dogov
02-09-19, 10:14
New to me. Passed this new place on RTE 53 less than a mile north of Weymouth Landing. Decided to check it out. I was planning on a simple recon / drop by for future use. Parked at the restaurant next door and walked up the front. Greeted my Sasa a cute 30 year old. She asked me to wait as they were with clients. Sasa had a cute face and nice body so I decided to stay. After waiting for 10 minutes, she led me to one of the rooms. Simple large rooms with a electric heated bed. Sasa has been in working in the Boston area for the last six years. So you may have crossed her path at another location. She starts with the towel rub, then onto an oil massage. She asked if I wanted to try their hot stones. I was warm enough on the heated bed so I passed. I must have dosed of for a few minutes. But I woke up before the hot towel. There was very little tease before the flip. It was ok as I wanted to see her face. She took her time and she went slow at first then progressively upped her tempo. She allowed some UTC roaming. At the end, she gave me a scalp massage and foot massage to finish the rest of the hour.
I also paid a visit to Eastern. Similar visit as Momo2 but mine was with Wendy. She was there by herself and she took me to a room and asked me to wait ten minutes. Thought about leaving but she was pretty and friendly so I stayed and took a nap on the table while waiting. When she came back into the room she was very affectionate. Lots of hugs and touching. I give house fee and she leaves while I get ready. She comes back in and asks soft, medium, or hard. I asked for hard but her hard is more like medium even after I asked her to go harder. Still it was a really good massage. She used her knees on my back and got it to crack a few times. After about fifteen minutes she went into a soft tease all over for a few minutes before resuming the massage. Lots of "accidental" casual contact. Hot towel, brief tease and flip. Very good technique on the flip. Some UTC allowed upstairs and she acted like she enjoyed it. She either was really into it or is a good actress (I'm betting on the latter haha). She took her time and no jackhammer. She knows what she is doing. Cleanup and a face / scalp massage to fill out the hour. As I was leaving she gave me a hug and kiss at the door and asked me to please come back soon. Full time given, no rush, and good massage and finish means I will repeat.

DontFailMeNow
02-09-19, 19:05
New here. Has anyone here tried this place (https://boston.rubratings.com/134884)? Any recommendations in / around backbay / chinatown in Boston or, Cambridge, MA.

Thanks a bunch guys!You'll leave happy. I've personally never gotten more than a hand there. Though a guy reported on here that a girl used mouth on him. What's tough about this place is the location. Lots of people coming and going during the day. Between businesses, restaurants, and the salon immediately next door, with a stylists station setup to clearly see who walks up and down the stairs to the parlor. I find it's best to go here once it's dark out. You don't stand out so much that way.

Waddles1995
02-09-19, 20:26
First time posting! Just recently moved to Malden and was hoping to get some suggestions for a local, dependable AMP for first time goers. I've did some limited research about Swan Spa but was never able to get anyone to answer the phone to book an appointment. Also unsure how to contact suite 611 when the buzzer only goes up to 610 o_O Is there some sort of secret code? Would appreciate any tips, advice, and reviews on what to expect (procedure, prices, etc.) .

CyJim666
02-10-19, 00:39
First time posting! Just recently moved to Malden and was hoping to get some suggestions for a local, dependable AMP for first time goers. I've did some limited research about Swan Spa but was never able to get anyone to answer the phone to book an appointment. Also unsure how to contact suite 611 when the buzzer only goes up to 610 o_O Is there some sort of secret code? Would appreciate any tips, advice, and reviews on what to expect (procedure, prices, etc.) .It was reported " Swan now closed for months due to building problems" about 2 weeks ago.

There is no bell because it is on the first floor, not the 6th FL.

CyJim666
02-10-19, 00:53
New to me. Passed this new place on RTE 53 less than a mile north of Weymouth Landing. Decided to check it out. I was planning on a simple recon / drop by for future use. Parked at the restaurant next door and walked up the front. Greeted my Sasa a cute 30 year old. She asked me to wait as they were with clients. Sasa had a cute face and nice body so I decided to stay. After waiting for 10 minutes, she led me to one of the rooms. Simple large rooms with a electric heated bed. Sasa has been in working in the Boston area for the last six years. So you may have crossed her path at another location. She starts with the towel rub, then onto an oil massage. She asked if I wanted to try their hot stones. I was warm enough on the heated bed so I passed. I must have dosed of for a few minutes. But I woke up before the hot towel. There was very little tease before the flip. It was ok as I wanted to see her face. She took her time and she went slow at first then progressively upped her tempo. She allowed some UTC roaming. At the end, she gave me a scalp massage and foot massage to finish the rest of the hour.

It was good experience for my first time here and I will return for more. Before I left I told her I was going to be a regular but I expected more. She smiled, gave me a hug and said I can't wait to see you again. I handed her a 40 tip and I said I was sorry I did not have any more and she said that was enough. There are 5 AMP in less than mile. Its amazing that there is a market for all of them to exist.Did she work at AAA for Angel can you give a description of her?

TIA!

Regnet Exitium
02-10-19, 18:05
Busted and raided. Was only a matter of time at that location.

Fuhgetaboudit
02-10-19, 18:27
Yeah, that happened much earlier this week. I did not see it in the papers, but heard it was on the LEO facebook. People saw it when they looked for info on the hijacking bald guy that has been in the news.

BTW, if you ever looked at the facebook page for Sunshine, it only had a few pictures, and they were all of the hallways and front door, taken from their security cameras with date and time stamps.

Busted and raided. Was only a matter of time at that location..

Momo2
02-10-19, 22:18
Did she work at AAA for Angel can you give a description of her?

TIA!Sorry to disappoint. Different girl. I met Sasa when she first started with Angel. She used to be a piano teacher that's why she was good with her fingers. I did not see her when she came back from China. This Sasa has hair down to her shoulders. Cut shorter at the back than the front. She wore body armor that I was not ready to tackle with. I hope to visit soon and get a better look. I will report back.

Vintage68
02-10-19, 23:48
Did she speak any English, Wei Wei does not speak any English or very little, I have seen her twice and she never uttered a word in english. What is a "city provider"?She woke a few words only. Didn't try to speak during massage. City provider was a typo.

RetailWorker
02-11-19, 05:00

Thanks a bunch guys!I've been there a few times. From personal experience, you won't get anything crazy but you will be relieved of stress and satisfied.

Jack617
02-11-19, 10:07
Ad dated today for High st in Waltham indicates $40 hhr /$50 hr. Wonder if that is correct.

https://boston.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waltham/6638911.html

And an ad today for 1 Main in Watertown leaves little to the imagination.

https://boston.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/watertown/6639433.html

Ccup2
02-11-19, 18:08
Ad dated today for High st in Waltham indicates $40 hhr /$50 hr. Wonder if that is correct.

https://boston.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/watertown/6639433.htmlHow an ad like that even get on the site.

Firedog069
02-11-19, 18:19
How an ad like that even get on the site.I texted the number and asked where they were their reply "Spa in Watertown.

1 Main Street 2 fl above H&are Block (Use google map, Apple map wrong address).

Coin Municipal Parking back street.

60/ hr 40/ hhr cash only.

Clean and Private Room.

Open Mon to Sun 9 am to 10 pm" then I asked if FS was available their reply "Tips extras come talk" So make of it what you will might be worth a visit.

Good Luck.

Iamme Iam
02-11-19, 21:02
How an ad like that even get on the site.The FS description could be correct, but we all know, no matter what they state in an ad, they never REALLY offer Nuru, just like the Stock Asian girls photos they all use. Now, if someone told me they did receive that, I would be planning a trip within 24 hours. I await, suspiciously.

Hand Deliver
02-11-19, 21:14
II, The ads tie to 2 existing AMP massage places in Waltham and Watertown ("Mila's Places" refer to the hot young mamasan for those, plus another, places). Might not have been clear in the thread, but, the quotes did not refer to generic Asian escort or massage ads.

The amazement was, how could they so blatantly advertise those types of services. My guess would be that these were ads placed by someone who has a grudge against the places, and, made the posts. I hope someone from here calls Mila to let her know, so, if she did not place them, she is aware of the situation.

The FS description could be correct, but we all know, no matter what they state in an ad, they never REALLY offer Nuru, just like the Stock Asian girls photos they all use. Now, if someone told me they did receive that, I would be planning a trip within 24 hours. I await, suspiciously..

Iamme Iam
02-11-19, 21:23
II, The ads tie to 2 existing AMP massage places in Waltham and Watertown ("Mila's Places" refer to the hot young mamasan for those, plus another, places). Might not have been clear in the thread, but, the quotes did not refer to generic Asian escort or massage ads.

The amazement was, how could they so blatantly advertise those types of services. My guess would be that these were ads placed by someone who has a grudge against the places, and, made the posts. I hope someone from here calls Mila to let her know, so, if she did not place them, she is aware of the situation.

.That would make sense, competition is tough in the industry, even in the same AMP the woman fight over special requests when the request over rides the next girl in line to work. Happened to me this AM, I wanted a FS visit, but the other (HJ Only) woman was supposed to be next, got upset, quite a few words spoken (in anger) in Mandarin. That ad would be enough to draw attention of LEO's. Hopefully it is caught by correct owners. Sometimes the correct AMP ad poster has an email, and you can send an email with complaints or compliments. Worked once for me, I sent an email to an AMP owner that they never had new girls, and that the woman were all grandmothers, they eventually got the message, and made a few changes. (Brought in some new talent from Flushing).

OlGary
02-12-19, 00:06

https://boston.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/watertown/6639433.htmlThat's, obviously, somebody's not very funny joke.

CyJim666
02-12-19, 01:56
Sorry to disappoint. Different girl. I met Sasa when she first started with Angel. She used to be a piano teacher that's why she was good with her fingers. I did not see her when she came back from China. This Sasa has hair down to her shoulders. Cut shorter at the back than the front. She wore body armor that I was not ready to tackle with. I hope to visit soon and get a better look. I will report back.Lisa was the Piano Teacher and worked for Angel on the weekends and Angel needed help. Sasa use to work Monday. Friday from 10 AM - 6 PM or 7 PM. Sasa had large C's or D's, probably late 30's early 40's and Athletic.

Yello Tail
02-12-19, 12:36

https://boston.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/watertown/6639433.htmlSomeone is trying to get these places in trouble. The ads seem to be copies of a typical apartment FS ad with promises of nuru, mutual showers and unprotected sex (which never happens). No way any of these activities are happening at the addresses mentioned in the ads.

DoubleDippin
02-12-19, 13:19
Someone is trying to get these places in trouble. The ads seem to be copies of a typical apartment FS ad with promises of nuru, mutual showers and unprotected sex (which never happens). No way any of these activities are happening at the addresses mentioned in the ads.Sounds like LEO is playing and trying to entice some nipple head to call.

AmpExplorer
02-12-19, 13:43
Sounds like LEO is playing and trying to entice some nipple head to call.Whatever state / city / website you see these generic repetitive ads with fake pics and get "text reply". Some of these ads certainly push the envelope with their offered services. "Call" one of these numbers and you usually are speaking to thick accent asian woman. Unless LE is getting into routine of doing voice impersonation?

Motoman36
02-12-19, 14:38
CXG has an ad for a new AMP Store on Walnut St. In Saugus, $49/ hour special. I called to get the address number, a young sweet sounding girl answered the phone. Its at the rt 1 entrance in a small strip center. I ggogled the number, seems to be affiliated with one on Newbury St. In Boston. I plan to try soon.

DoubleDippin
02-12-19, 18:33
Whatever state / city / website you see these generic repetitive ads with fake pics and get "text reply". Some of these ads certainly push the envelope with their offered services. "Call" one of these numbers and you usually are speaking to thick accent asian woman. Unless LE is getting into routine of doing voice impersonation?Ya think LEO would tell the truth? LOL.

Think about it Provider gets a $200 ticket a John gets $1,000 felony charge.

Jeevs
02-13-19, 07:49
I review this place last week.

CXG has an ad for a new AMP Store on Walnut St. In Saugus, $49/ hour special. I called to get the address number, a young sweet sounding girl answered the phone. Its at the rt 1 entrance in a small strip center. I ggogled the number, seems to be affiliated with one on Newbury St. In Boston. I plan to try soon.

Motoman36
02-13-19, 10:30
I review this place last week.Thanks I found your review. No happiness, yet the ad has phrases: "young hot beautiful Asian Girls".

Maybe I'll try today.

Moto.

Pickett Wilson
02-13-19, 16:33
I went to 139 last week, asked for Jenny, but got Linda. She looked nice and had a curvy body. It was downhill from there. She did not seem to care about the massage too much or have the skills to make it work. The rest went the same way, stay away.

Momo2
02-13-19, 22:31
I went to 139 last week, asked for Jenny, but got Linda. She looked nice and had a curvy body. It was downhill from there. She did not seem to care about the massage too much or have the skills to make it work. The rest went the same way, stay away.I had the same experience She had a promising look. But nothing special here. This was her first week here. She said she was working in Boston. I know many ladies in many spas taking their vacation so she might just be a sub. Hope the regular talent comes back.

OlGary
02-13-19, 23:09
I had the same experience She had a promising look. But nothing special here. This was her first week here. She said she was working in Boston. I know many ladies in many spas taking their vacation so she might just be a sub. Hope the regular talent comes back.It makes 3 of us. LOL! Recently, stopped by 139, hoping to see my buddy Jenny who suddenly turned into one of the best FS providers in Bostonian suburbs. Jenny wasn't there, so a chubby woman, who goes by Linda, took me to the room. It became clear very fast that it's not going to end well. When I had enough of this bs (literally 5 min into the session), I told her that I am leaving. Then, Linda stepped out and brought in another provider -- a very thin and much better-looking woman, who turned out to be Summer. That was a completely different story, and my potentially nightmarish visit turned into a very satisfying one. Without going into details, I can tell you that my donation to her was 1. 4 on top of the house fee. You can figure out what we did.

Little Tony II
02-13-19, 23:38
Is this just Choi's reincarnated?

Thanks I found your review. No happiness, yet the ad has phrases: "young hot beautiful Asian Girls".

Maybe I'll try today.

Moto.

Packman12
02-13-19, 23:57
I am new to the site but didn't know if anyone had connections in this area of Boston. I have an AMP in Brighton I frequent that has a few ladies (about 4+ from who I have seen) who have given HJ. One has gone a bit more in terms of outfit choice and stripping down but not much more. Ended up paying $$. 5 just for that which I know is a lot for only that. Is there any other location someone has tried that does similar, or more, for the amount I have spent?

CyJim666
02-14-19, 00:13
Is this just Choi's reincarnated?Nope, Choi would charge $100 / hr & have the table shower, I forgot if they have a steam room or hot sauna like Holistic in Revere.

AmpExplorer
02-14-19, 06:27
I had the same experience She had a promising look. But nothing special here. This was her first week here. She said she was working in Boston. I know many ladies in many spas taking their vacation so she might just be a sub. Hope the regular talent comes back.Would go back again if there were more options than HE with Angel.

Just had HE didn't get sense more was available.

Momo2
02-14-19, 09:04
Came back for seconds to Eastern on Rte 53 in Weymouth. This time I was met by Wendy, a slender late 30's early 40's and went with an hour. She had a pretty face. It was cold and it took a while to warm up the heated bed. Wendy started with a towel rub then used long medium strokes. Very relaxing touch. She then asked if I wanted a hot stone massage and I agreed. The stones where hot but she moved it quickly enough so that you would not get burned. It felt best on my thighs and lower back. Then at the 45 minute mark she wiped the oil and a light feather tease started. The flip soon followed and she slowly went to work. No rush. She let her right breast out and allowed me to suck on it. But that was as far as she would let me go. She did not take her top off. She allowed me to unzip her jeans but after I assured her I would not go to far. No FIV. The finish was nice and slow. After a hot towel clean up she gave me a 10 minute foot massage.

Overall a very satisfying basic service. No haggling, full hour massage, the hot stone a plus. Warm beds a double plus. Wendy could hold a conversation. Just wished there was more. But this was my first time with her so we shall see. Cost 60/60.

Bozscaggs
02-14-19, 14:31
[Deleted by Admin]

No talking about Mom's

A2.

Britaly
02-14-19, 17:03
1. 299 Newport in the Q second floor. Two grannies 60+ on each. Rub was pretty good I must admit. She was willing for FS however I was not. Quick HJ and out the door. Not the cleanest place either and I suspect she was not feeling well based on the coughing and sneezing. Did not ask for names as I have no intent on repeating unless new talent. 60/40. 2. Yezi in the mouth. One person working 40 plus and suspect she is there all the time. Rub was just eh. Too many mongers coming to the door and she was on her phone having lengthly conversations during the rub. Flip about 55 minutes in then a handshake and out the door. 60/40 and another will not repeat.

At this rate I will run out of places to go too.

BostonMan781
02-14-19, 20:39
I noticed this news report with LEO showing a snapshot of this site! LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQssZ8gCuMg

Hand Deliver
02-14-19, 21:29
BostonMan781, That news report was from almost 2 1/2 years ago, which is a year before your user name started to do any posts on this site. So you may not recall historical posts on the site. That clip is not relevant new news at this time, the subject matter remains the same though. There was banter on this site a number of times, when the site was included in highlights of this site and hobbyists' postings. I seem to recall that back in the 2012 to 2016 era, this site was highlighted in several video and published news reporting pieces.

I "think" that a then-popular but now-eliminated (and IMHO, infamous) member, Pw Herman, and others, got some notoriety from posts that were shown. (Pw H is now only visible in his user name's post-retirement as "Member - 4868" in historical original posts). In your 2016 youtube piece, I saw a post from Ambrose (who now has over 1,000 posts here) was scrolled by on the screen. Glad you brought it up though.

Oh, thinking back to Pw H, brings back fond memories of the good ole' times on this board: back then, it was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us........ which brings us to now, here in 2019 !

I noticed this news report with LEO showing a snapshot of this site! LOL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQssZ8gCuMg.

Yello Tail
02-14-19, 22:53
Nope, Choi would charge $100 / hr & have the table shower, I forgot if they have a steam room or hot sauna like Holistic in Revere.They have a large steam room.

OlGary
02-15-19, 00:40
Returned to the River St. place and I am glad I did. Was greeted at the door by one of the pretiest girls I've ever encountered at any AMP, anywhere. Thanks god she was my provider. Her name is Alina, and she is very young (early-to-mid 20's), fit, with relatively small but natural and soft As. Her menu is limited, but she is a HJ specialist. If she stays here and expands her menu a little, she has a potential of becoming a local AMP superstar. Not sure though how long she is going to be at River.

Member #6503
02-15-19, 01:02
1. 299 Newport in the Q second floor. Two grannies 60+ on each. Rub was pretty good I must admit. She was willing for FS however I was not. Quick HJ and out the door. Not the cleanest place either and I suspect she was not feeling well based on the coughing and sneezing. Did not ask for names as I have no intent on repeating unless new talent. 60/40. 2. Yezi in the mouth. One person working 40 plus and suspect she is there all the time. Rub was just eh. Too many mongers coming to the door and she was on her phone having lengthly conversations during the rub. Flip about 55 minutes in then a handshake and out the door. 60/40 and another will not repeat.

At this rate I will run out of places to go too.This mirrors my experience at Yezi. I've yet to find a great option on the South Shore. If anyone has had better luck please PM me.

LuvInIt22
02-15-19, 01:10
They have a large steam room.And a sauna plus hot tub.

Firedog069
02-15-19, 10:32
This mirrors my experience at Yezi. I've yet to find a great option on the South Shore. If anyone has had better luck please PM me.Stopped by China 1 yesterday and was relieved they were busy. The same provider I've had a couple of times before met me at the desk and she looked terrible. She looked aged, pale and sick, sloppily dressed and told me to come back in half an hr. Ummm yah, no thanks.

Went up the street to Eastern and had Jenny. Pretty standard experience. Very little English. Above average massage. Asked for hard and she had no trouble going hard, almost too hard but I like it that way. I thought it might end in a legit massage but then very minimal tease before the flip. Upon the flip we worked out the business details (more for tits out) and she got to it. Very good HJ using her little finger deep prostate which really did the trick, popped and finished with head and face massage. There was another girl there late 20's I'd guess, cute and seemed very "Americanized". I didn't get her name but I asked if she massaged as well and she said yes and next time I'll try her.

Went by Yezi recently and got Amanda and will not repeat with her. Older and disinterested, didn't allow much. Nikki is the girl you want there. Great HJ and I'm thinking she's open to much more. I had her pants down and top up and layed out on the table as I massaged everything on her. Swapped over 69 DATY, DATO and great HJ finish. I believe she's away right now but due back the beginning of March.

I've been to most all the South Shore AMPs so if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me, Good Luck out there!

Joe Fish
02-15-19, 15:08
Hello to all! Haven't posted in awhile but I had 2 recent visits for massage. The 1st was at Crystals Massage on rte 18. There were 2 ladies there. Both were decent looking but certainly not 10's. The girl that did my 'treatment' was nice enough but it was clear from the beginning this was going to be 100% legitimate which is fine if that's what you're after. Zero hint of any extras and it proved to be the case. Something strange occurred about 40 minutes into my visit. The girl that was massaging me excused herself for a minute and when my massage resumed, it was completed by the other masseuse. When I asked where the 1st girl was, the new woman said 'she had another appointment. ' That's a first for me. I won't repeat but if anyone wants a legit massage, I'd recommend. The rooms don't go all the way to the ceiling so both ladies were constantly chatting which I hated. Damage for the hour was $60.00 My other experience was at Oriental Bodywork and Spa which is also on rte 18.,at 170 Bedford street in a very small plaza with a Heath Works location as well as a nail salon. I love this place and most definitely recommend it if leaving with a 'Happy face' is your goal. Communication was an issue but a minor one. The masseuse I saw (for the 2nd time) begins the massage with teasing and soft rubbing of the inner thighs and butt while occasionally reaching underneath to introduce herself to her 'target. ' This went on for about 80% of the hour before Mount Everest Exploded! I definitely will be returning for more visits as my monthly income will allow. The hourly amount for the massage is $60.00.

CityxSlicker
02-15-19, 18:04
I've been a fan of legitimate deep tissue massage for quite some time now but had never ventured into an AMP. About six months back my regular woman cancelled on me last minute so I ended up getting a Groupon and unknowingly embarked on my first experience. I've since been to several different AMPs on the south shore and wanted to leave reviews on a couple.

1. 978 Washington St Weymouth. If you actually enjoy a good massage this is a great place. Both women are older but give excellent deep tissue massage, some "accidental" grazing, flip about 10 minutes before end, a nice relaxing HE with a bit of OTC but not much more. They have deals if you buy three 45 minute sessions, 40 tip and out the door.

2. 1002 Main St Weymouth. Went in with no appt and was greeted by a cute 20 something named Kiki. Got a 60 minute massage, lots of grazing and light touching, allowed plenty of OTC during the massage and even some UTC. At the flip I said I wanted to massage her and she agreed. Didn't fully remove clothes but pulled shirt up and pants down a little and let me wander freely. Climbed on to the table with her for the HE, she stayed next to me with her shirt up and let me go at her nipples while she finished me. 60/60 would definitely visit again.

Looking forward to trying out Abington next!

Dboy111
02-16-19, 01:52
So I saw Coco at great road in Bedford. Short girl with huge ass tits you guys weren't lying. I paid for the half. Laid me down gave me the best massage of my life with her knees. It was great. Flipped me over massaged the front of my body then started playing with my John. I reached under her skirt and started playing with her kitty then fingering her she didn't care. She pulled out her huge tits they were a handful. She got on top of me 69 position while I was finger blasting her and she finished me off. Tipped her $25 total $65 well worth it.

WalterMitty
02-16-19, 14:31
So I saw Coco at great road in Bedford. Short girl with huge ass tits you guys weren't lying. I paid for the half. Laid me down gave me the best massage of my life with her knees. It was great. Flipped me over massaged the front of my body then started playing with my John. I reached under her skirt and started playing with her kitty then fingering her she didn't care. She pulled out her huge tits they were a handful. She got on top of me 69 position while I was finger blasting her and she finished me off. Tipped her $25 total $65 well worth it.Is no longer there. If this Troll had actually gone there he would have known that and reported it. Everything from Dboy is either a question or a questionable report using a variation of already reported information.

Dboy111
02-16-19, 18:41
Is no longer there. If this Troll had actually gone there he would have known that and reported it. Everything from Dboy is either a question or a questionable report using a variation of already reported information.Coco at 363 great road Bedford relaxtion place google the number give them a call ask for coco short girl big tits she's there. Don't hate.

BostonMan781
02-16-19, 21:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WalterMitty
02-17-19, 05:19
Coco at 363 great road Bedford relaxtion place google the number give them a call ask for coco short girl big tits she's there. Don't hate.I saw Coco earlier this past week and had an awesome session with her on her last day there. The details are immaterial since she's gone back to New York but I'll reveal them thru pm in case anyone is interested.

If in fact you did see her before she left, there is no way your session went the way you described for a freakin $25 tip, and if somehow it did, then you suck for boasting about beating this women out of hard earned $. No wonder sex workers become so jaded.

Choir Boy
02-17-19, 09:10
If in fact you did see her before she left, there is no way your session went the way you described for a freakin $25 tip, and if somehow it did, then you suck for boasting about beating this women out of hard earned $. No wonder sex workers become so jaded.Gentlemen, we need to relax a little. I'm pretty sure the poster's $25 was an attempt to write $. 25, your super-secret code for $125.

MoreBJs
02-17-19, 09:18
I have left $30 tip several times on half hour visits at AMPs when service was rushed. Never got frowny face or any type problem. Just get fully dressed, leave tip on a table in room and swiftly walk out, saying thanks or bye on the way. Should they mention something about you tip say on table and keep walking. Case closed. They will not follow you out or argue with you. Twenty five could probably work as well but I've only done thirty. His story is not so unbelievable. Cheapskates exist and get away with it then and now. However I'm only cheap when service is below average, if its great different story.

EubaBrown
02-17-19, 13:56
Is no longer there. If this Troll had actually gone there he would have known that and reported it. Everything from Dboy is either a question or a questionable report using a variation of already reported information.Was there Friday and had Annie. Wish I knew before that Coco had left. I texted before going to make an appt with her and specifically asked for Coco, who I have seen before. Confirms she is there and to come over. Get there and they give me Annie. Older girl with much smaller chest A / small B? She wasn't unattractive and had enthusiasm, but Mamsan was actually better looking and had a nice rack, too.

Total bait and switch. Massage wasn't great and was short. Wants to negotiate for the next step and money upfront. English was poor and hard to understand through the background music, so I agreed on 60 but wasn't entirely sure what I was getting. That's my fault, but I am laying there naked and she gives the impression there are lots of options. Knowing how well things went with Coco, I just went with it and paid upfront.

Ended up with HE, allowed UTC up and down and then finished me off. Still had 20 minutes left and she's hadn't even given a hot towel to wipe the oil off my back. Asked for it and she seemed annoyed. Came back with a warm wash cloth, wipes my back and then says all done.

Won't be back until Coco returns (for sure), if at all.

Why is it so hard to find a reliable place? My barber can do it, why can't they. It actually hurts their business model, as I would probably go more frequently if a place was reliable. I now have to talk myself into it against my better judgement, knowing I am probably going to get screwed, and not in the way I desire. So frustrating. Keep saying this will be the last time.

Yello Tail
02-17-19, 14:17
Gentlemen, we need to relax a little. I'm pretty sure the poster's $25 was an attempt to write $. 25, your super-secret code for $125.Not to argue with anyone, especially CB. As I read Dboy's post he paid for 1/2 hour ($40) and he states he paid "$25 tip for a total $65". I tend to agree with others that the $25 tip seems low for the services provided (FIV and 69).

Firedog069
02-17-19, 14:27
Good afternoon all.

Saw an ad for this place recently and wondered if anyone has been or has it on their radar? It's so close to me I might have to toftt.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/781-383-0985-grond-opening-new-massage-spa-15635496

Choir Boy
02-17-19, 14:44
Why is it so hard to find a reliable place? My barber can do it, why can't they. It actually hurts their business model, as I would probably go more frequently if a place was reliable. I now have to talk myself into it against my better judgement, knowing I am probably going to get screwed, and not in the way I desire. So frustrating. Keep saying this will be the last time.The odd thing is that reliable places DO seem to pop up, then disappear. Back about a month and a half to 2 months ago, there were all these reports about a place on Main St in Watertown (a bit far for me) where girls would get totally nude. There were even reports of full service. After all these great reports, nothing. Our board went silent about this place. What happened? Did the place burn down? Did they go condo? How can a seemingly reliable place just vanish? Maybe when people talk about a place, it somehow forces them to change.

MaMongerman
02-17-19, 15:07
The odd thing is that reliable places DO seem to pop up, then disappear. Back about a month and a half to 2 months ago, there were all these reports about a place on Main St in Watertown (a bit far for me) where girls would get totally nude. There were even reports of full service. After all these great reports, nothing. Our board went silent about this place. What happened? Did the place burn down? Did they go condo? How can a seemingly reliable place just vanish? Maybe when people talk about a place, it somehow forces them to change.Nope that place is still the went Friday but I'm not going report every time I go unless something changes (girl leaves new girl ect) I think people report something new or exciting if it's you regular place doesn't seem to serve purpose. No all those guys who read hear and never report well that's on them. Oh and did you wondering full service and enthusiastic CBJ available I don't haggle much cause Lala does a good job.

DBlock299
02-17-19, 17:31
Can someone let me know about Choi's Saugus is it worth the trip and what can you get offered??

Thanks.

MaybeSometime
02-17-19, 18:07
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I feel bad for the people who didn't get a chance to meet Coco before she left for her New Years break. She was great and I often went to see her. She would always great me with a big hug and smile. She also had the perfect size and weight to dig her knees into your back and her tease I found to be excellent. She doesn't give a very hard massage, but it felt great none the less. Everything people have said about her, at least as far as I have notice, is accurate. For full info the the menu available to a regular please pm me. The one thing I will warn all of you about is do not just walk in. Call first. They will not turn you away if they have someone available but they really hate it when people just show up. Also for those not familiar with the place there are two entrances. One from the main parking lot in the front of the building and one in the back behind the American Legion.

With Coco taking some time off I am looking to explore some new places. Can anyone recommend some none standard places within say 30-40 minute drive of Lowell? I have also been thinking of giving *5851 (or one of the others in the area) a call. What should I expect from their screening process.

MaybeSometime
02-17-19, 18:56
Lets try thin again.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I feel bad for the people who didn't get a chance to meet Coco before she left for her New Years break. She was great and I often went to see her. She would always great me with a big hug and smile. She also had the perfect size and weight to dig her knees into your back and her tease I found to be excellent. She doesn't give a very hard massage, but it felt great none the less. Everything people have said about her, at least as far as I have notice, is accurate. For full info the the menu available to a regular please pm me. The one thing I will warn all of you about is do not just walk in. Call first. They will not turn you away if they have someone available but they really hate it when people just show up. Also for those not familiar with the place there are two entrances. One from the main parking lot in the front of the building and one in the back behind the American Legion.

With Coco taking some time off I am looking to explore some new places. Can anyone recommend some none standard places within say 30-40 minute drive of Lowell? I have also been thinking of giving *5851 (or one of the others in the area) a call. What should I expect from their screening process.

BostonMan781
02-17-19, 22:12
I have left $30 tip several times on half hour visits at AMPs when service was rushed. Never got frowny face or any type problem. Just get fully dressed, leave tip on a table in room and swiftly walk out, saying thanks or bye on the way. Should they mention something about you tip say on table and keep walking. Case closed. They will not follow you out or argue with you. Twenty five could probably work as well but I've only done thirty. His story is not so unbelievable. Cheapskates exist and get away with it then and now. However I'm only cheap when service is below average, if its great different story.20 is fine for bad service / rushed.

BostonMan781
02-17-19, 22:15
The odd thing is that reliable places DO seem to pop up, then disappear. Back about a month and a half to 2 months ago, there were all these reports about a place on Main St in Watertown (a bit far for me) where girls would get totally nude. There were even reports of full service. After all these great reports, nothing. Our board went silent about this place. What happened? Did the place burn down? Did they go condo? How can a seemingly reliable place just vanish? Maybe when people talk about a place, it somehow forces them to change.Most likely police.

Pens365
02-17-19, 23:07
The odd thing is that reliable places DO seem to pop up, then disappear. Back about a month and a half to 2 months ago, there were all these reports about a place on Main St in Watertown (a bit far for me) where girls would get totally nude. There were even reports of full service. After all these great reports, nothing. Our board went silent about this place. What happened? Did the place burn down? Did they go condo? How can a seemingly reliable place just vanish? Maybe when people talk about a place, it somehow forces them to change.In the spirit of keeping the forum up-to-date I'll take this opportunity to retract my previous poor review of Main St Watertown. All's good on the second floor. They seem to have rotated staff and everything you mentioned is available. Have Fun Be Safe!

OlGary
02-17-19, 23:41
Returned to the River St. place and I am glad I did. Was greeted at the door by one of the pretiest girls I've ever encountered at any AMP, anywhere. Thanks god she was my provider. Her name is Alina, and she is very young (early-to-mid 20's), fit, with relatively small but natural and soft As. Her menu is limited, but she is a HJ specialist. If she stays here and expands her menu a little, she has a potential of becoming a local AMP superstar. Not sure though how long she is going to be at River.I was intrigued by your post, so I visited the parlor at River st. The parking could not be easier and the location is very discreet. The parlor is on the second floor and its door is locked. I buzzed in and was greeted by a mid-aged woman who wanted to take care of me, but I insisted on seeing Alina. Man, she is superhot. Probably, real life 9. Not 10 for me, because I like them slightly bigger on top. Not sure what she is doing at the suburban AMP, she could easily be a high-end escort, making shitloads of money. The only downside is that she is a bit mean, which is pretty common in girls with her level of hotness. And yes, the handshake was excellent.

Dboy111
02-17-19, 23:52
I have left $30 tip several times on half hour visits at AMPs when service was rushed. Never got frowny face or any type problem. Just get fully dressed, leave tip on a table in room and swiftly walk out, saying thanks or bye on the way. Should they mention something about you tip say on table and keep walking. Case closed. They will not follow you out or argue with you. Twenty five could probably work as well but I've only done thirty. His story is not so unbelievable. Cheapskates exist and get away with it then and now. However I'm only cheap when service is below average, if its great different story.Yea I went last month I can repeat the story again if you guys want. That's how it went and I left a $25 tip. I really don't care what they say I do what I want. $25 is enough take it or leave it. P.S. I gave her $20 at first she complained then I gave her $5 more to be happy.

NewOld
02-18-19, 00:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

WalterMitty
02-18-19, 07:48
Good afternoon all.

Saw an ad for this place recently and wondered if anyone has been or has it on their radar? It's so close to me I might have to toftt.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/781-383-0985-grond-opening-new-massage-spa-15635496I stopped in yesterday to only do a recon because I was curious about this place as well. Door was open and I met Mimi (or Mini) couldn't tell.

I was only going to grab a business card but since the place was dead she convinced me to stay.

Mimi is about 5 ft tall and less than 100 pounds, petite little thing.

I stayed for a half hour, the tease began after about a five minute fake rubdown, I flipped and got her jeans and panties down to her ankles. Great little bubble butt, no fiv though.

Typical head and scalp massage and out the door in 25 minutes.

I'd repeat but I wouldn't go out of my way to go there.

50/40.

WalterMitty
02-18-19, 07:52
Yea I went last month I can repeat the story again if you guys want. That's how it went and I left a $25 tip. I really don't care what they say I do what I want. $25 is enough take it or leave it. P.S. I gave her $20 at first she complained then I gave her $5 more to be happy.A perusal of past postings reveals all.

MikeXTimTim
02-18-19, 09:03
Anyone visit oriental healing spa in lynn behind the lynnway?

HappyDave
02-18-19, 09:45
Was there Friday and had Annie. Wish I knew before that Coco had left. I texted before going to make an appt with her and specifically asked for Coco, who I have seen before. Confirms she is there and to come over. Get there and they give me Annie. Older girl with much smaller chest A / small B? She wasn't unattractive and had enthusiasm, but Mamsan was actually better looking and had a nice rack, too.

Total bait and switch. Massage wasn't great and was short. Wants to negotiate for the next step and money upfront. English was poor and hard to understand through the background music, so I agreed on 60 but wasn't entirely sure what I was getting. That's my fault, but I am laying there naked and she gives the impression there are lots of options. Knowing how well things went with Coco, I just went with it and paid upfront.

Ended up with HE, allowed UTC up and down and then finished me off. Still had 20 minutes left and she's hadn't even given a hot towel to wipe the oil off my back. Asked for it and she seemed annoyed. Came back with a warm wash cloth, wipes my back and then says all done.

Won't be back until Coco returns (for sure), if at all.

Why is it so hard to find a reliable place? My barber can do it, why can't they. It actually hurts their business model, as I would probably go more frequently if a place was reliable. I now have to talk myself into it against my better judgement, knowing I am probably going to get screwed, and not in the way I desire. So frustrating. Keep saying this will be the last time.Any place you call ahead and ask for a particular girl, the answer will always be "yes you come over soon ". You need to ask who is available and then if her name is mentioned take her. Bait and switch is a fact of life at these.

Daddy Big Dick
02-18-19, 10:53
The odd thing is that reliable places DO seem to pop up, then disappear. Back about a month and a half to 2 months ago, there were all these reports about a place on Main St in Watertown (a bit far for me) where girls would get totally nude. There were even reports of full service. After all these great reports, nothing. Our board went silent about this place. What happened? Did the place burn down? Did they go condo? How can a seemingly reliable place just vanish? Maybe when people talk about a place, it somehow forces them to change.Because most if not all of them were BS posts.

Someone challenges a review and then a troll chimes in to defend one of his posts using a bunch of his other user names. Did you notice how almost no one can even get the address right? It's not 1 Main st, it's 2-4 Mt Auburn st. Same person, same mistake made when using his other names, plus a few others who learned it wrong from him.

Sure the staff might provide extras but does it seem likely that a place that didn't even have a listing on rubmaps and advertises laser skin therapy, chemical peels and botox is suddenly staffed with young beautiful asians with huge tits that drop their clothes and do full service for the same price as a 50 year old who won't let you touch her? And they made this change without advertising?

It's up to you to decide, especially when you read the posts that are about to be written LOL.

http://www.novusmedicalspa.com/booknow.aspx

LylTime
02-18-19, 11:56
Had an itch that needed some attention. Was going to try the Chubby one on Linden, but they were not open and the storefront seemed too legit. So I ended up at Crystal on South. Met older 40 ish tall woman, April. Asked for half hour (. 45) medium. Massage was decent but no brushing or teases. 10 minutes left she goes and gets the hot towel, cleans me up and then relubes her hands and went straight for the boys. Very nice. Flipped and she asked if I wanted suckie? I didn't have the coin so went for the usual HJ. She turns around and brings out the girls and drops her yoga pants for full access. Again very nice, Bees with eraser point nippies. Little bit of moaning as she finished me off. All good, would repeat. (. 45 + . 4).

OlGary
02-18-19, 13:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

EubaBrown
02-18-19, 14:19
Any place you call ahead and ask for a particular girl, the answer will always be "yes you come over soon ". You need to ask who is available and then if her name is mentioned take her. Bait and switch is a fact of life at these.Funny, I do that other places and didn't think to here because my last visit was so recent and successful. That's what happens when you drop your guard, I guess.

Motoman36
02-18-19, 18:12
Anyone visit oriental healing spa in lynn behind the lynnway?Yes, many times. $70 per hour house fee.

Momo2
02-18-19, 21:05
Driving around the SS trying to figure should I go to a tried and true place or explore the new. Decided to check out a new place (new to me) in Weymouth. It now goes by the name Blossom Spa. Its in a shopping plaza on Rte 18 with several businesses. Sandwiched between a restaurant and a nail salon the windows are completely plastered with posters so you can't see inside. The door is locked and the sign says press the buzzard hard. It took a few uncomfortable seconds before the door opened. I was greeted by a thirty year old, attractive woman wearing a loose top and rust color jeans. Her name is Jenny and she asked if I had been there before. I was honest and said that this was my first time in her shop but I was familiar with the routine. She asked how long and I took the hour.

Jennifer says they have been open for six months. They have not been too busy but it was busy enough to keep open. She said that there were a lot of new shops in Weymouth and I agreed. Jennifer has been in the US for six years and she has been at this shop since they opened in August of last year. She has been back to China once in the last six years. She was easy to talk to but I decided to lay back quietly and enjoy her massage. I asked for a medium and she delivered a very good massage. At about the 45 minute mark she went to get the hot towel. Just then one of you came in. You were greeted by the other lady at first but I could tell by how you greeted Jenny (Well hello there) that you decided to wait for her. I heard her tell you that it would take another 15 minutes. That made me feel good that I wa snot going to be shorted. When she came back in the other lady was upset and they had exchanged some harsh words. You did not need to know Cantonese or Mandarin to know what that was all about.

So after the flip she took junior in her hand and started a slow rub. I asked her to take her top off but she did not. She allowed me under her top and let me slip her bra up to expose her Bs. She allowed me to slip my hand down her pants. I than asked her are you shaved and she nodded yes. I said I have got to see this and she let me unbutton her pants and slip her panties down. But she leaned back so I could touch but no FIV. Oh so close and yet to be so far. Meanwhile she continues to pump and starts to encourage me with her voice. I decided to give in and just let her finish me. She then stops slowly making sure I was done and then she cleans me up with a hot towel. She goes and completes the hour with a foot massage. I was very appreciative that I was not shorted even with another customer waiting in the wings. I paid her 60/60 and she was happy to get a little bit more. But I think she earned it. Took my water and told her I would be back next week but I wanted more. She asked more? I said yes and she smile and said see you next week as she walked me out the door.

LuvInIt22
02-18-19, 21:19
Can someone let me know about Choi's Saugus is it worth the trip and what can you get offered??

Thanks.House fee $. Table shower, back walking bars, good massage, standard finish with OTC. Girls are happy with. 3 tip, I don't think. 2 will cause trouble, I think they must get something from that high house fee.

RoughThat
02-18-19, 21:41
It's not 1 Main st, it's 2-4 Mt Auburn st. Same person, same mistake made when using his other names, plus a few others who learned it wrong from him.

Sure the staff might provide extras but does it seem likely that a place that didn't even have a listing on rubmaps and advertises laser skin therapy, chemical peels and botox is suddenly staffed with young beautiful asians with huge tits that drop their clothes and do full service for the same price as a 50 year old who won't let you touch her? And they made this change without advertising?Def no huge tits there when I went to recon this week. Very nice setup, two providers both wearing green dresses. One (older) 40's average AMP body. The other maybe late 20's / early 30's wasn't much to look at IMO but her dress completely exposed her pussy the way she was wearing it. Quoted 80 for mouth service on top of a 60 (hh) house fee. I did not partake and left disappointed.

To their credit, nothing disappointing on their end. Just was expecting more. The younger one let me cop sum feels as I told her let me hit the ATM, but I never came back obviously.

RT.

HowardSprague
02-19-19, 11:08
Recently popped into CB in 'tham. First time in a while and the first time in a very long time I saw anyone other than Angela. This time it was Amy, a cute spinner with a friendly attitude. Nice medium massage, standard ending. . 6/. 4 with no complaints. OTC only. I don't push it as I know there is no extended menu. I like CB quite a bit. I like the small rooms and the pink walls. Something soothing about it. I'm sure no small part of it is the memory of so many great sessions with Angela. This place is still one of my all-time favorites.

OlGary
02-19-19, 11:34
Recently popped into CB in 'tham. First time in a while and the first time in a very long time I saw anyone other than Angela. This time it was Amy, a cute spinner with a friendly attitude. Nice medium massage, standard ending. . 6/. 4 with no complaints. OTC only. I don't push it as I know there is no extended menu. I like CB quite a bit. I like the small rooms and the pink walls. Something soothing about it. I'm sure no small part of it is the memory of so many great sessions with Angela. This place is still one of my all-time favorites.Angela is still there. I saw her a few days ago.

Daddy Big Dick
02-19-19, 15:12
Def no huge tits there when I went to recon this week. Very nice setup, two providers both wearing green dresses. One (older) 40's average AMP body. The other maybe late 20's / early 30's wasn't much to look at IMO but her dress completely exposed her pussy the way she was wearing it. Quoted 80 for mouth service on top of a 60 (hh) house fee. I did not partake and left disappointed.

To their credit, nothing disappointing on their end. Just was expecting more. The younger one let me cop sum feels as I told her let me hit the ATM, but I never came back obviously.

RT.Thank you for a real review!

Sorry it didn't work out and sorry that trolls will probably accuse us of being the same person either here on in the Massholes thread.

Night Angler
02-19-19, 18:28
Returned to the River St. place and I am glad I did. Was greeted at the door by one of the pretiest girls I've ever encountered at any AMP, anywhere. Thanks god she was my provider. Her name is Alina, and she is very young (early-to-mid 20's), fit, with relatively small but natural and soft As. Her menu is limited, but she is a HJ specialist. If she stays here and expands her menu a little, she has a potential of becoming a local AMP superstar. Not sure though how long she is going to be at River.Hi, is this River st in Waltham? I came by today and no sight of the 20's gals but aunties. Can you cite the town? Thank you very much!

OlGary
02-19-19, 20:03
Thank you for a real review!

Sorry it didn't work out and sorry that trolls will probably accuse us of being the same person either here on in the Massholes thread.All "big titted" reports were coming from Dboy. You can figure out what it means. This is true, however, that the service at this place (H20 town Square) somewhat detiorated over last several weeks. If you want guaranteed FS at this place, you need to ask for Lala. As somebody already mentioned on the board, she is a performance for pay provider, you pay more -- you get more. Just give her 2 Franklins, she will spread her legs for you.

Daddy Big Dick
02-19-19, 20:40
All "big titted" reports were coming from Dboy. You can figure out what it means. This is true, however, that the service at this place (H20 town Square) somewhat detiorated over last several weeks. If you want guaranteed FS at this place, you need to ask for Lala. As somebody already mentioned on the board, she is a performance for pay provider, you pay more -- you get more. Just give her 2 Franklins, she will spread her legs for you.Awesome, thank you!

Regokux
02-19-19, 22:59
All "big titted" reports were coming from Dboy. You can figure out what it means. This is true, however, that the service at this place (H20 town Square) somewhat detiorated over last several weeks. If you want guaranteed FS at this place, you need to ask for Lala. As somebody already mentioned on the board, she is a performance for pay provider, you pay more -- you get more. Just give her 2 Franklins, she will spread her legs for you.200 plus house fee? Might as well drive to Harmony, RI LOL.

OlGary
02-20-19, 12:46
Hi, is this River st in Waltham? I came by today and no sight of the 20's gals but aunties. Can you cite the town? Thank you very much!Yes, Jade in Waltham. Specifically ask for Alina.

MaMongerman
02-20-19, 13:52
200 plus house fee? Might as well drive to Harmony, RI LOL.$80-100 CBJ $120-160 FS tip has been reported plus 40-69 house fee 30 min is more than enough I have never seen her look at the clock. Michell want more but does less. I only saw a busy girl there once and passed although Michell has bolt on that are nice Lala little B's. RI is not convenient for me and I got spoiled in Orlando at Golden gate so I'm afraid to try the poorly reported TS in MA area.

WrestleMe
02-20-19, 18:53
Thanks for the review. I shall partake this evening. Already made my appointment. My review to come soon.

WM.

Driving around the SS trying to figure should I go to a tried and true place or explore the new. Decided to check out a new place (new to me) in Weymouth. It now goes by the name Blossom Spa. Its in a shopping plaza on Rte 18 with several businesses. Sandwiched between a restaurant and a nail salon the windows are completely plastered with posters so you can't see inside. The door is locked and the sign says press the buzzard hard. It took a few uncomfortable seconds before the door opened. I was greeted by a thirty year old, attractive woman wearing a loose top and rust color jeans. Her name is Jenny and she asked if I had been there before. I was honest and said that this was my first time in her shop but I was familiar with the routine. She asked how long and I took the hour.

Jennifer says they have been open for six months. They have not been too busy but it was busy enough to keep open. She said that there were a lot of new shops in Weymouth and I agreed. Jennifer has been in the US for six years and she has been at this shop since they opened in August of last year. She has been back to China once in the last six years. She was easy to talk to but I decided to lay back quietly and enjoy her massage. I asked for a medium and she delivered a very good massage. At about the 45 minute mark she went to get the hot towel. Just then one of you came in. You were greeted by the other lady at first but I could tell by how you greeted Jenny (Well hello there) that you decided to wait for her. I heard her tell you that it would take another 15 minutes. That made me feel good that I wa snot going to be shorted. When she came back in the other lady was upset and they had exchanged some harsh words. You did not need to know Cantonese or Mandarin to know what that was all about.

So after the flip she took junior in her hand and started a slow rub. I asked her to take her top off but she did not. She allowed me under her top and let me slip her bra up to expose her Bs. She allowed me to slip my hand down her pants. I than asked her are you shaved and she nodded yes. I said I have got to see this and she let me unbutton her pants and slip her panties down. But she leaned back so I could touch but no FIV. Oh so close and yet to be so far. Meanwhile she continues to pump and starts to encourage me with her voice. I decided to give in and just let her finish me. She then stops slowly making sure I was done and then she cleans me up with a hot towel. She goes and completes the hour with a foot massage. I was very appreciative that I was not shorted even with another customer waiting in the wings. I paid her 60/60 and she was happy to get a little bit more. But I think she earned it. Took my water and told her I would be back next week but I wanted more. She asked more? I said yes and she smile and said see you next week as she walked me out the door.

Sex Rohmer
02-20-19, 23:13
Yes, Jade in Waltham. Specifically ask for Alina.I called and was explicitly told that Alina was there and available. When I arrived, the Mamasan said Alina was NOT there. I challenged her and she claimed that she told me that Mina was working, not Alina. I think she lies, hoping that you'll stay anyway. I walked away. There are plenty of options in Waltham that treat customers with more respect.

Regokux
02-20-19, 23:52
Had a dream about a person name Rachel who provided me with BBFS package. First time I went I didn't get it from April. So YMMV.

Griswold
02-21-19, 05:34
In your dream about Rachel at 32 South, how much did you dream you spent?

Had a dream about a person name Rachel who provided me with BBFS package. First time I went I didn't get it from April. So YMMV.

Regokux
02-21-19, 08:26
In your dream about Rachel at 32 South, how much did you dream you spent?Hi, one hr house fee plus 140. Total damage 200.

Bozscaggs
02-21-19, 08:48
I need some tranny love

Augustwest
02-21-19, 12:56
Had a dream about a person name Rachel who provided me with BBFS package. First time I went I didn't get it from April. So YMMV.Good thing it was only a dream, since STDs can't get you in the dreamworld.

In a dream you can fool yourself into thinking that you're so special that you're the only one that gets this treatment.

OutbackPT
02-21-19, 17:10
Drew genie again. Seems they only perch one person by the door that waits and drags you into the room straight away. She recognized me from before, which was great. She kept laying on me (clothed) and giving me hugs and kisses on my back. Teased the heck out of me again and on the flip asked me if I was working today. Said yes and she grabbed the oil. Started lightly stroking with plenty of complements and oohs and aahs. Let me roam under and she just lifted up her shirt and let her tits just hang out. Plenty of eye contact and encouragement for me to cum. Was rubbing her pussy thru pants when she said she was ready for me to cut and I blew all over her arms and hand. She cleaned me up and finished the hour with a foot massage. Couple of cheek kisses and sent me packing all smiles.

PokaDotCloud
02-21-19, 18:12
[Deleted by Admin]

Sex Rohmer
02-21-19, 18:41
You know better than this, please don't feed the trolls.

A2

Daddy Big Dick
02-21-19, 23:48
I'll go a little further, everyone should block Dbo and Boz, it will prevent you from reading something absolutely meaningless as neither have anything add.

The H20 square shop is part of a group. They started by taking over Orange Tree from Angela (it was 45 hh /70 hr at this point) and then moved into the square taking over for a failed actual spa (hence the website) and most recently popping up at High st in Tham. The 45/70 lasted for a while into the squares opening, but about the time High opened they started taking 60. Wei Wei was the tip of the spear and she has moved through all of these locations, generating a number of posts likely due to her willingness for BB. None of them are the holy grail of finds (but those don't seem to really exist outside of a few locations nationally), but you are more likely to get a younger attractive girl than most places. Lala is certainly close to the top of what I have seen as AMP's around here lately. They don't have a firm tip structure that I can tell with each girl kind of setting their own. I suggest the offer of a standard 40/80/120 but be prepared to throw another 20 or 40 in for the high end if you really want it. Also I have never been provided protection here, so bring your own or the top level service is out and you are looking at some cling wrap for the middle tier.Thank you for that literal wealth of information!

I agree about the ignore list although some troll posts are entertaining. That's rare though. Boz must think he's on mine because he's sent me some childish PM's trying to provoke a reaction.

Inside495
02-22-19, 08:22
973 Concord has moved behind Knock Outs.

Saratogahank
02-22-19, 12:12
I'll go a little further, everyone should block Dbo and Boz, it will prevent you from reading something absolutely meaningless as neither have anything add.

The H20 square shop is part of a group. They started by taking over Orange Tree from Angela (it was 45 hh /70 hr at this point) and then moved into the square taking over for a failed actual spa (hence the website) and most recently popping up at High st in Tham. The 45/70 lasted for a while into the squares opening, but about the time High opened they started taking 60. Wei Wei was the tip of the spear and she has moved through all of these locations, generating a number of posts likely due to her willingness for BB. None of them are the holy grail of finds (but those don't seem to really exist outside of a few locations nationally), but you are more likely to get a younger attractive girl than most places. Lala is certainly close to the top of what I have seen as AMP's around here lately. They don't have a firm tip structure that I can tell with each girl kind of setting their own. I suggest the offer of a standard 40/80/120 but be prepared to throw another 20 or 40 in for the high end if you really want it. Also I have never been provided protection here, so bring your own or the top level service is out and you are looking at some cling wrap for the middle tier.I thought that may be the case as the ads for these three locations on Cityx always appear next to each other (or very close by).

GreenIphone
02-22-19, 12:50
First time going in CT, Knapp or Oxford?

WalterMitty
02-22-19, 13:07
Apparently, the Patriot season having a "Happy Ending" wasn't enough for Bob.

https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prosti-1832807440

Oeddeo
02-22-19, 13:22

https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prosti-1832807440Why would a billionaire go to a he Massage parlor when he can have women delivered to him? If I was rich I'd have women delivered to me like Charlie Sheen.

Jaristas
02-22-19, 13:24

https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prosti-1832807440I hope no such sting is happening in MA.

Member #6503
02-22-19, 13:28

https://deadspin.com/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prosti-1832807440Saw that too. Crazy!

VilunyaChert
02-22-19, 14:27
Saw that too. Crazy!The man has more money than god, can afford someone else to drive him to the MP, and is too cheap to spring for in-call?

Yello Tail
02-22-19, 15:07
Most likely went in for a foot massage. Scary things is they say they have video evidence of him engaging. Further, the league could impose punishment. Probably a first and fourth round picks.

Firedog069
02-22-19, 15:09
The man has more money than god, can afford someone else to drive him to the MP, and is too cheap to spring for in-call?Just remember which head we're all thinking with!

Adobe
02-22-19, 15:17
The man has more money than god, can afford someone else to drive him to the MP, and is too cheap to spring for in-call?Incall would have been worse. His 39-year-old girlfriend walks in? With her kid? Or the provider snaps a picture of his house, looks up the address, and blackmails him? Smarter for him to stop off at the MP, no one knows him, get a quickie, and leave. His odds of getting caught up in a sting were low. Too bad, though: it looks as if after seven years of dating his hot girlfriend, he needed to go trawling elsewhere for stress relief.

Katokay
02-22-19, 15:30
Incall would have been worse. His 39-year-old girlfriend walks in? With her kid? Or the provider snaps a picture of his house, looks up the address, and blackmails him? Smarter for him to stop off at the MP, no one knows him, get a quickie, and leave. His odds of getting caught up in a sting were low. Too bad, though: it looks as if after seven years of dating his hot girlfriend, he needed to go trawling elsewhere for stress relief.You're looking at from your perspective not a billionaire's. Incall would have been much safer. Those circles go to prostitutes also, just not $250 ones. Many high end providers get 10 k or more a session. For him to go some random $ 60 jackshack is total insanity.

HumptyHarley
02-22-19, 15:34
Incall would have been worse. His 39-year-old girlfriend walks in? With her kid? Or the provider snaps a picture of his house, looks up the address, and blackmails him? Smarter for him to stop off at the MP, no one knows him, get a quickie, and leave. His odds of getting caught up in a sting were low. Too bad, though: it looks as if after seven years of dating his hot girlfriend, he needed to go trawling elsewhere for stress relief.Not to worry. His buddy in Washington will get him out of this. Fake news! LMFAO.

Adobe
02-22-19, 15:37
You're looking at from your perspective not a billionaire's. Incall would have been much safer. Those circles go to prostitutes also, just not $250 ones. Many high end providers get 10 k or more a session. For him to go some random $ 60 jackshack is total insanity.You may be right. But you don't get to become a billionaire by spending $10,000 for an hour with a provider when you can get an anonymous HE for $60. He's not the first rich guy to get caught in an MP sting, but at least his name wasn't on some high class Madam's hard drive. And a desperate escort might snap a pic of him with her cellphone. A masseuse in an.

MP wouldn't know that he was rich enough to bother taking a picture of.

Firedog069
02-22-19, 16:13
Came in expecting a tiny little*spinner*that I heard about from another monger but instead had Michelle. Slightly disappointed at first but she was pretty attractive relatively slim so I kept an open mind. Sign in the lobby says $70 hr. I was planning on $60 so her tip suffered a bit. Didn't have to wait at all for her to come in when I was ready and she got going with no towel and light dry rub. Moved on to oil and I got to say she gives a better than average massage. She worked knots out as well as used long strokes all over. Payed great attention to glutes and legs and who doesn't love that. There was some minor teasing during the massage and more after the warm towel. Time for flip and she did the standard touch my dick and asked "ok" ? Well of course it's OK. She went to work and payed attention to the whole package. I got the B's out and sucked on her longish nips. I was taking awhile as I usually do (medication sucks) and she was working hard and starting to break a sweat so she let me drop her pant and panties and play with her pussy. Fingered her from behind, 2 in her pussy 1 in her ass. That did the trick I popped and I know she came close but I don't think she actually came. Next time I'll see if I can get her off first, after all it is ladies before gentlemen. Oh and it's only 5 minutes from home. Jackpot!

Diogenesbarrel
02-22-19, 16:27
The recent news about Kraft has me wondering. He got caught up in a months long trafficking investigation. Is that going on here in MA? Many of these girls come through for two weeks and then back to Queens.

Are we blissfully ignorant or should we know more?

Sounds
02-22-19, 16:30
You're looking at from your perspective not a billionaire's. Incall would have been much safer. Those circles go to prostitutes also, just not $250 ones. Many high end providers get 10 k or more a session. For him to go some random $ 60 jackshack is total insanity.Sometimes you get tired of fine dining and just want McDonald's.

PieBoy
02-22-19, 16:57
Sometimes you get tired of fine dining and just want McDonald's.Deflated balls. Here we go again.

TheIceGuy
02-22-19, 16:58
Was going to hit up an AMP soon but after today, second thoughts. No clue how they can bust him unless they had video cams set up in the rooms.

Amppro95
02-22-19, 17:43
Was going to hit up an AMP soon but after today, second thoughts. No clue how they can bust him unless they had video cams set up in the rooms.I've been nervous about this, two different AMPs that I was hitting both closed, supposedly human trafficking, I was thinking, what if the po po, or feds said to the mamasan, or owner, We will take it easy on you if you stay open another two weeks and let us set up a sting in your place?? It seems like it would be all to easy for them to do that, wish they would just legalize.

Kuro4
02-22-19, 17:45
Was going to hit up an AMP soon but after today, second thoughts. No clue how they can bust him unless they had video cams set up in the rooms.They did. They used a fake bomb scare to evacuate the spa then installed them.

Over six months they investigated the spa and used the info from traffic stops on men leaving the spa and a health inspection noting that it appeared women were living in the spa to build a human trafficking case and get a warrant to install the cameras. Then they evacuated the place for the bomb scare and installed the cameras. Observed the cameras for 5 days and then started issuing arrest warrants for the men in the videos.

Oeddeo
02-22-19, 18:16
The recent news about Kraft has me wondering. He got caught up in a months long trafficking investigation. Is that going on here in MA? Many of these girls come through for two weeks and then back to Queens.

Are we blissfully ignorant or should we know more?Martha Coakley did an interview on channel 5 where she said investigations like that are happening here in Mass. LE is becoming allot more aggressive.

Firedog069
02-22-19, 18:29
They did. They used a fake bomb scare to evacuate the spa then installed them.

Over six months they investigated the spa and used the info from traffic stops on men leaving the spa and a health inspection noting that it appeared women were living in the spa to build a human trafficking case and get a warrant to install the cameras. Then they evacuated the place for the bomb scare and installed the cameras. Observed the cameras for 5 days and then started issuing arrest warrants for the men in the videos.This is Goodell!

Fuhgetaboudit
02-22-19, 19:22
Sounds, You're joke is actually a funny no joke. About 3 weeks ago, I tried one of the Asian incall girls for a repeat visit. She asked me to bring her food. She specifically wanted a McDonald's cheeseburger and Chicken Nuggets. I complied and bought it to the hotel session. McDonald's worked wonders, I got some great uninhibited action from her.

Funny, I dropped her off to change hotels as part of their hotel-jumping routine. She was absolutely thrilled when we pulled up and there was a large Chinese Restaurant right next to the hotel. So, I saw her for a threepeat visit after that jaunt. You guessed it, the kindness paid off with her providing multiple favors for me in return.

I could not have done it all without WeChat though. She can speak the universal FS language, but hardly a word of English.

Sometimes you get tired of fine dining and just want McDonald's.

Tommy Anonymus
02-22-19, 20:35
I bet he's DBoy.

Katokay
02-22-19, 21:35
You may be right. But you don't get to become a billionaire by spending $10,000 for an hour with a provider when you can get an anonymous HE for $60. He's not the first rich guy to get caught in an MP sting, but at least his name wasn't on some high class Madam's hard drive. And a desperate escort might snap a pic of him with her cellphone. A masseuse in an.

MP wouldn't know that he was rich enough to bother taking a picture of.He's worth almost 7 billion dollars. 10 k is a nickel or dime to the average guy.

BostonMan781
02-22-19, 21:46
They did. They used a fake bomb scare to evacuate the spa then installed them.

Over six months they investigated the spa and used the info from traffic stops on men leaving the spa and a health inspection noting that it appeared women were living in the spa to build a human trafficking case and get a warrant to install the cameras. Then they evacuated the place for the bomb scare and installed the cameras. Observed the cameras for 5 days and then started issuing arrest warrants for the men in the videos.This is a federal changeover going on instead of providers the government is going after Johns. You can see this across many cities the past year or so.

Jim Mack
02-22-19, 22:31
I'm surprised at people's reaction to him visiting a massage parlor and probably getting a happy ending. Do people that what we do is really that disgusting?

OlGary
02-22-19, 23:09
He's worth almost 7 billion dollars. 10 k is a nickel or dime to the average guy.I don't think it's a matter of money for him. What his options are? Hiring a high end escort directly is quite risky as any American provider (at least, some of them) would recognize him. Doing it through an agency is also problematic for the same reason. He would set himself up for the possibility of never ending blackmail, paying a lot of hush money. And we are not talking about tens of thousands of dollars here -- much, much more. Going to the AMPs seems to be the safest option for people like him. Thus, Bernie Madoff, a billionaire crook from NYC, frequented massage parlors in Manhattan as well. The peasant Chinese or Korean girls have no idea who Kraft is, they look good, and f-k well. He was, probably, going to parlors for decades without any problems at all. Too bad (for him), somebody decided to set him up. By the way, he is local, he was born in Brookline and grew up there. He definitely knows a lot about parlors in Bostonian suburbs. I wonder what his handle on this board is.

Oeddeo
02-22-19, 23:52
I'm surprised at people's reaction to him visiting a massage parlor and probably getting a happy ending. Do people that what we do is really that disgusting?As soon as the cops linked him to "sex slavery" people looked at Kraft like a modern day slave owner. So to answer your question; yes, people see what we do as disgusting.

I think you're wrong, I think a minority think that but they are vocal, I don't think most people give a shit.

A2

Dboy111
02-23-19, 02:30
I bet he's DBoy.I'm krafts grandson. Derek Bobby Kraft. Dboy. And I love huge tits.

TheIceGuy
02-23-19, 02:57
I'm surprised at people's reaction to him visiting a massage parlor and probably getting a happy ending. Do people that what we do is really that disgusting?When people are told it was a rub and tug, most reactions I've read were how stupid it is and how it should be legal.

The media also knows this and places like deadspin (super anti-Patriots), so they are really trying to push the trafficking aspect of it. Nobody supports trafficking, including mongers. However, there is no smear campaign against the hated Patriots if they just said he got a happy ending.

There is zero chance Kraft or anyone visiting that place or any AMP does so to support trafficking. They're probably aware that it happens in the general hemisphere of the industry, but that's not much different than buying weed before it was legal. I didn't like the fact that the weed I bought may have blood on it (figuratively), but I also didn't like the government restricting my freedom over a harmless act.

Now that it's legal, I buy from local growers. Would be same with prostitution. I'd happily go to a place I know is 100% willing and happy to do it.

Daddy Big Dick
02-23-19, 08:18
I'm surprised at people's reaction to him visiting a massage parlor and probably getting a happy ending. Do people that what we do is really that disgusting?I'm pretty open about it with male friends and they'll make a reference or joke about it in front of women and they're disgusted and think it's pathetic to varying degrees. They give me a pass on it because they like me personally but it's taken me down a notch in some of their eyes at least for a while. I know a couple of European women but it makes zero difference to them.

Sadly, people believe the mainstream medias take on this like they do on other topics, despite their ignorant, dishonest, biased and misleading coverage on virtually every topic. They believe that anyone giving an orgasm for money has been forced to do it through violence, threats and coercion. They don't know that's it's just a way for a woman with no education to make hundreds or a thousand dollars a day, cash, instead of a few hundred dollars a week.

The authorities are just as bad, manipulating the situation for budgetary purposes. If a place gets busted, the women have two options, admit to willingly committing illegal acts and face punishment or say you were forced to do it and face no or lesser punishment. This forces them to say they're being forced to do it, which pads the numbers and makes everyone a victim, which gains the support of the public and keeps the budget dollars coming.

There is real trafficking going on, including legitimate kidnapping and minors being involved, all of which is terrible and should be stopped, but those numbers are minuscule compared to the willing participants of the sex industry as a whole.

PinayLuver
02-23-19, 09:08
This is a federal changeover going on instead of providers the government is going after Johns. You can see this across many cities the past year or so.Am I reading this right. They used a bomb scare, and who is they. Maybe I'm mistaken but isn't that considered a terrorist act?

Terrorizing people with the notion that a bomb might go off in the building just so the can go in an install cameras!

That is pathetic.

Sounds
02-23-19, 13:14
As soon as the cops linked him to "sex slavery" people looked at Kraft like a modern day slave owner. So to answer your question; yes, people see what we do as disgusting.
The "modern day slave owner" line has been used against NFL owners in general before this.

Big Head
02-23-19, 14:32
Because of Kraft's high profile this industry will receive a huge amount of attention, and politicians will try to score points being hard on the parlors.

Time to be careful now.

But eventually it will be all forgotten and Coco, Pupu, Mimi and many others will continue providing their important public service.

-BH.

GingoBob
02-23-19, 14:39
Because of Kraft's high profile this industry will receive a huge amount of attention, and politicians will try to score points being hard on the parlors.

Time to be careful now.

But eventually it will be all forgotten and Coco, Pupu, Mimi and many others will continue providing their important public service.

-BH.So I am understanding that we all should avoid visiting MPs for a while?

Jimmy Weed
02-23-19, 15:13
A few years ago there was a scandal with a black escort from Canton who got caught up trying to blackmail a wealthy guy from the Boston area, it was all over the news at the time. I don't think the guy was ever named, I wonder if it was Kraft, after all Canton is about halfway between Brookline and Foxboro.

JW.

ActionJ1
02-23-19, 18:00
I'm krafts grandson. Derek Bobby Kraft. Dboy. And I love huge tits.Wow, this makes your tipping history 1000 x more shameful.

Jay117
02-23-19, 18:03
I've been nervous about this, two different AMPs that I was hitting both closed, supposedly human trafficking, I was thinking, what if the po po, or feds said to the mamasan, or owner, We will take it easy on you if you stay open another two weeks and let us set up a sting in your place?? It seems like it would be all to easy for them to do that, wish they would just legalize.What closed?

LustyB
02-23-19, 22:07
A few years ago there was a scandal with a black escort from Canton who got caught up trying to blackmail a wealthy guy from the Boston area, it was all over the news at the time. I don't think the guy was ever named, I wonder if it was Kraft, after all Canton is about halfway between Brookline and Foxboro.

JW.I remember that. I also remember at the time there was speculation it was kraft.

Shit, he's a fellow mongor. Wonder if he has a screen name? LOL.

Spaz2580
02-24-19, 01:52
That woman got a lot of money from the businessman but got greedy and asked for more. 280 k total. She should've stopped after the initial shakedown. The businessman eventually went to the police.

Kraft went to a place in Florida that had a table shower. Those places are usually more FS. Maybe he got that instead of just a handshake. Wrong place wrong time. His image is gone / tainted now.

JW.

Amppro95
02-24-19, 07:15
What closed?Rochester NH, Salisbury MA.

JonnyT017
02-24-19, 08:57
I remember that. I also remember at the time there was speculation it was kraft.

Shit, he's a fellow mongor. Wonder if he has a screen name? LOL.He, does, It's LustyB:

RoughThat
02-24-19, 09:59
Putting AMPs to bed, so decided to do some quick recon to end with a bang yesterday. Visited several places in CT as I work close by.

Diva Spa on H-ave had the same talent I've seen awhile ago, wasnt interested. Lucky Spa in the same building had an older provider who was taking customers. One of you guys was waiting for the "younger girl," but to his credit the younger one there has nice tits and is pretty attractive. Eva's had a provider that was nothing to look at, face or body. Plus that exposure walking thru the salon doesn't do it for me. Haven't been to 224 Tremont in a couple of years, was greeted by Marissa at the door who said coco was on vacation. Nice apartment style setup but Marissa has a very frumpy face and there was a smell in there that lingered on me for hours afterward. Decided to call it a day after that.

Needless to say, my day did not end with a bang.

RT.

Potato84
02-24-19, 18:58
Thanks for the info (people here are not thankful enough!

Quick question, anyone has any intel on the north-end area? About a year ago I went to one AMP on thacher st. The provider was younger than the crouwd in CT, had huge rack and pretty face but only got her to finish with a HJ.

Putting AMPs to bed, so decided to do some quick recon to end with a bang yesterday. Visited several places in CT as I work close by.

Diva Spa on H-ave had the same talent I've seen awhile ago, wasnt interested. Lucky Spa in the same building had an older provider who was taking customers. One of you guys was waiting for the "younger girl," but to his credit the younger one there has nice tits and is pretty attractive. Eva's had a provider that was nothing to look at, face or body. Plus that exposure walking thru the salon doesn't do it for me. Haven't been to 224 Tremont in a couple of years, was greeted by Marissa at the door who said coco was on vacation. Nice apartment style setup but Marissa has a very frumpy face and there was a smell in there that lingered on me for hours afterward. Decided to call it a day after that.

Needless to say, my day did not end with a bang.

RT.

AmpExplorer
02-25-19, 08:03
We have known how some AMPs have their own cameras. Will we be able to request "lights out" to avoid "video evidence " of extra activities? Why can't LE simply get access to this info to "build a case / plea deal with AMP?

So we need to park our cars away from AMP now to avoid "evidence "?

Do we need AMP disguises? In winter we can wear big dorky hats hoods sunglasses and even a tie / strap face mask.

And now we ll see a bunch of older guys wearing hoodies / sunglasses / etc to limit obvious evidence?

The places where "lights" go out when the extras will occur now start keeping lights on will that get our attention and paranoia up now?

Aardvarks
02-25-19, 15:19
We have known how some AMPs have their own cameras. Will we be able to request "lights out" to avoid "video evidence " of extra activities? Why can't LE simply get access to this info to "build a case / plea deal with AMP?

Do we need AMP disguises? In winter we can wear big dorky hats hoods sunglasses and even a tie / strap face mask.

And now we ll see a bunch of older guys wearing hoodies / sunglasses / etc to limit obvious evidence?

The places where "lights" go out when the extras will occur now start keeping lights on will that get our attention and paranoia up now?Yeah well I definitely plan on parking pretty far away from now on. My question is if no services are discussed and no amounts are discussed and I just happen to leave a big tip what are the legalities? It's pretty fucked that they can plant cameras without some sort of disclaimer. Seems like entrapment to me.

MaMongerman
02-25-19, 19:31

The places where "lights" go out when the extras will occur now start keeping lights on will that get our attention and paranoia up now?Last time I went to 1 main they turned the lights off I mean pitch black maybe they knew about it before it was announced. Needless to say I'm taking a break between this and the bust in Providence strip clubs I might need to find an UTR.

MrBologna
02-25-19, 19:34
Stopped by High Street in Waltham. Angela was my provider. Pretty girl and very pleasant. Very enjoyable and will repeat. 40/80. Saran wrap was supplied.

SMS 54
02-25-19, 21:47
Yeah well I definitely plan on parking pretty far away from now on. My question is if no services are discussed and no amounts are discussed and I just happen to leave a big tip what are the legalities? It's pretty fucked that they can plant cameras without some sort of disclaimer. Seems like entrapment to me.If you are caught on camera getting a blow job or laid in a massage parlor, in graphic detail, it will be very difficult to be found not guilty, IMO.

SlowMo
02-26-19, 00:25
I saw Coco earlier this past week and had an awesome session with her on her last day there. The details are immaterial since she's gone back to New York but I'll reveal them thru pm in case anyone is interested.

If in fact you did see her before she left, there is no way your session went the way you described for a freakin $25 tip, and if somehow it did, then you suck for boasting about beating this women out of hard earned $. No wonder sex workers become so jaded.I stopped by recently on a whim and without an appointment. I didn't love who opened the door so I asked for Coco, knowing she wasn't there. I was told "next month". FWIW.

SM.

Spanker100
02-26-19, 09:17
Lights out mean nothing. Many surveillance cams have their own infrared light which humans can't see. You appear to be in total darkness, but the cam can see as if in broad daylight.

An example. Look at the end of your TV remote and press a button. No light right? Now point it into your phone camera, and press. And you will see the light.

These cams are getting very good, and they are very cheap.

Turbate
02-26-19, 14:10
Some news outlets have said oral and manual in reference to Kraft over the past couple of days, but today the NYT reported that the video appears to show him getting two hjs. Also, that one visit was just 13 minutes. Sure doesn't sound like he was in for FS.I agree but I'm not sure it'll be easy to convince the general public that in a situation between an American male and an immigrant female, that the men aren't the aggressors despite most of us knowing that many scenarios are very much in the provider's control.

Spaz2580
02-26-19, 16:57
I can't get off when they use Saran Wrap so I usually decline that option.

Stopped by High Street in Waltham. Angela was my provider. Pretty girl and very pleasant. Very enjoyable and will repeat. 40/80. Saran wrap was supplied.

MrBologna
02-27-19, 08:11
I can't get off when they use Saran Wrap so I usually decline that option.Definitely not my favorite thing, but can work with it.

Jay117
02-27-19, 11:23
Just noticed "So Healthy". I see one not-quite trip report from last year. Has anyone been here? Has all the hallmarks but I wanted to check before toftt. Thanks.

RoughThat
02-27-19, 12:49
Stopped by after my last post. Was greeted by the same talent I've seen before (forget her name) but then I saw a provider who I didnt recognize sitting on the couch who looked on the younger side, good for me since I am also (no grannies here anyway). Turns out her name is Mindy. The other provider who recognized me offered $10 discount as I was going to walk out before seeing Mindy, but HH there is 50.

She walks me to the room groping me on the way. Mindy is proly late 20's/early 30's, typical AMP ass, full D tits and I'd say 7/10 face on AMP scale. I asked for 2 pops off rip which she agreed but stated a full hour would proly make more sense. The entire time she was nothing but accomodating and aiming to please. She asks soft or hard but then says, "Soft make you feel real good." Told her go for it. Got sensual touch/teasing for about 15 mins before flip (she did some undercarriage milking also). Pulled her tits out with eraser nipples that I briefly sucked (I never do that in AMP) and pulled her leggings down just under her panties for OTC which she was responsive to. She grabbed oil as I was nearing completion to really milk it all out. Finished in her tits as junior was between them. She cleaned me up then rubbed her tits along my body before massaging my head for 10 minutes. I was completely drained from the first pop so no way I was getting another off in the time allotted. But I was in and out in 40 mins so clearly no rush here. Recommended one pop before massage next time, which I already know but I was betting on myself lol. 40 house /40 tip.

P.S. I almost feel like I'm not giving enough credit to her, she was really skilled and did a lot of other little things to please and I'm not tryna write a detailed novel or sound like a white knight, but this is going to be my last AMP visit for some time. I also did push for BJ which she was adamant on that mamasan does not allow that, no matter the price. Said guys have flashed hundreds which she would love to partake but does not, FWIW I feel YMMV with that. Will find her and repeat if I ever decide to AMP again.

RT.

BuddhaBabes123
02-27-19, 17:45
Anybody been to Pathway in NQ? Not sure if they have extras to offer and wanted some more info. Stay safe.

BR1201
02-27-19, 17:47
Saw Angela she is really sweet. But won't go past 3rd base. Inspected the room for surveillance and did not see anything. Usual. 6 / . 8 donation. Bring your own raincoat or you're getting the Saran Wrap treatment.

Yello Tail
02-28-19, 12:23
Definitely not my favorite thing, but can work with it.I will usually bring a favored cover. Some of the women get very excited the first time they see one. Colorful. One said, It tastes like candy, have you tried this? She really enjoyed it.

SouthShoreAlex
02-28-19, 15:43
Go to E-Bay and search rf detector. Also faraday bag (for your phone) . Don't say I never gave you nothing.

Scraggy
02-28-19, 16:52
The only reason law enforcement is all over us mongers is because they can get away with. By going to these places we are not guilty of trafficking these women but we are guilty of participating in trafficking by supporting them with $$.Anyone think that busting johns to eliminate demand for prostitution is a useful undertaking? Just sayin that demand has persisted for a thousand years. But these zealots think they're going to succeed all of a sudden.

BikeZappa
02-28-19, 17:52
Go to E-Bay and search rf detector. Also faraday bag (for your phone) . Don't say I never gave you nothing.Can you suggest a manufacturer and model? PM ok.

Thanks.

SouthShoreAlex
02-28-19, 18:20
Can you suggest a manufacturer and model? PM ok.

Thanks.I picked one that had a good delivery date, I only spent short money. 11-12 $. It could come in useful in light of what's been in the news as of late.

RoscoesWetsuit
02-28-19, 19:36
Hi people,

A little help? Been reading this forum for about 2 years now but never have too much luck finding some curvier providers with a lot of ass. I'm 5"8 and in my mid-20's so ideally a shorter, younger provider would be a dream. Don't mind if they are a little on the heavy side. Unfortunately I don't have anything to offer in return as my go-ton was raided and I've only visited the usual SS spots.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

TarBall
03-02-19, 08:17
[Deleted by Admin]

Why do you guys insist on giving these bullshit stories traction?

They scream trafficking yet six months later nobody ever gets charged let alone convicted.

Stop helping them get noticed.

A2

BigDaddyJohnG
03-02-19, 20:39
Are you all still active?

Just curious.

We all have our own opinion, but I am personally freaked.

With the situation.

Cripes, not even sure it's safe to go Massage Envy without getting side way looks.

Jack A Dogov
03-02-19, 20:43
I paid another visit to East in Braintree during a recent snow storm. Wendy was napping on the couch in the lobby when I walked in. She seemed very happy that I returned and greeted me with a nice hug and several kisses. Second visit even better than the first. She gave a great massage with quite a bit of teasing mixed in throughout. She used hot stones also. They were borderline too hot but she moves them just before they become uncomfortable. Nice soft touch. Standard service but done very well. She helped me dress and asked me to please come back again. We went over the hour by about five minutes or so. I saw another cute girl on my way out who thanked me for coming and said "See you next time. " Place was dead when I was there. No other customers and the phone didn't even ring.

Hand Deliver
03-02-19, 20:56
Below link to article in today's Worcester rag, about rub places in Sutton and Oxford. Sounds like the newspaper person even approached the mongers, and even mentioned types of cars. Pics and license plates could be next. An excellent reason to never park within blocks of where you visit, if you can park that far away. It seems that rmaps may now become an easy reference tool that will actually actively now by used by me-too local papers around the country. (I realize this is Boston board, also posted on Worcester board).

https://www.telegram.com/news/20190302/oxford-massage-parlor-draws-ire-from-neighbors-faces-new-bodyworks-bylaw

CapeCod6
03-03-19, 08:42

Just curious.

With the situation.

Cripes, not even sure it's safe to go Massage Envy without getting side way looks.Yes but too tell the truth now nervous about someone watching from a stake out, or traffic stop when leaving. Hong Lis in Wareham has been my go too spot when the urge hits but your very exposed in the parking lot. Could always park across the street at the restaurant but running across 4 lanes of traffic is not a good plan. And as we all know LEO is reading everything posted.

Plemo
03-03-19, 09:23
Kraft's bust has ramifications: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/03/02/couple-charged-with-sex-trafficking-norwell-day-spa/lNlLywXoQEvJavO3yKvoBI/story.html.

DoubleDippin
03-03-19, 09:50
Kraft's bust has ramifications: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/03/02/couple-charged-with-sex-trafficking-norwell-day-spa/lNlLywXoQEvJavO3yKvoBI/story.html.FYI This spa also uses a recording security camera that you are not informed about.

Firedog069
03-03-19, 15:47
FYI This spa also uses a recording security camera that you are not informed about.Getting way to close to home!

Momo2
03-03-19, 20:42
FYI This spa also uses a recording security camera that you are not informed about.Sister Spa in Danvers may be at risk. I can't see the Norwell Spa being compromised, they then raid the owners house. So they may be watching the Danvers location as well.

Dickpalmer
03-04-19, 01:16
Sister Spa in Danvers may be at risk. I can't see the Norwell Spa being compromised, they then raid the owners house. So they may be watching the Danvers location as well.Which place in Danvers?

DoubleDippin
03-04-19, 11:48
Sister Spa in Danvers may be at risk. I can't see the Norwell Spa being compromised, they then raid the owners house. So they may be watching the Danvers location as well.I have seen a few AMP's that use surveillance cameras on the outside but when you find out that they record you as you stand at the front desk making house payment I get the uneasy feeling.

It will definitely have an impact on AMP's as we now carefully scout out what is around the outside peering in or at. LEO may have the upper hand for the time being but things will change.

HappyDave
03-04-19, 14:23
I have seen a few AMP's that use surveillance cameras on the outside but when you find out that they record you as you stand at the front desk making house payment I get the uneasy feeling.

It will definitely have an impact on AMP's as we now carefully scout out what is around the outside peering in or at. LEO may have the upper hand for the time being but things will change.I remember several, Star in Randolph and Heavenly Hands of Providence. They actually had a monitor set up in the waiting area you could see all the camera shots. I cannot think of one spa that does not have a camera someplace. Question is how far back do the tapes go? Just a 10 hour loop or Do they keep the tapes indefinitely.

Bigger question that I have not seen on any thread. Pawtucket they know what is going on but the laws are in question and in Massachusetts and RI what is LEO allowed to tape and is it admissible to a crime. Could be in Fla, what they did is allowed but up here you must be caught making the solicitation and letting the crime happen on tape is not allowed. Not that I am going to call each AG and ask but it would be great to know how the laws differ state to state and in the case of RI city to city.

Spaz2580
03-04-19, 15:03
Active. I think the Florida sting was quite a coordinated effort. I doubt they will be installing cameras in AMPs in Massachusetts. But never say never. But it's much easier er & less work to shut down AMPs with rules, refs & license violations. And it seems like only certain towns really stay on top of this Luke Wellesley etc. Other towns don't really consider it to much.

Just curious.

With the situation.

Cripes, not even sure it's safe to go Massage Envy without getting side way looks.

Saratogahank
03-04-19, 16:54
https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/02/27/robert-kraft-solicitation-human-trafficking-media-missed

Worthwhile read.

From the mouths of babes.

Great article, post it all over the forum please.

A2

Jrvegasfun
03-04-19, 17:16
I'm sure I'm very much in the minority here, but does all these new media and police actions 'enhance' the excitement level for anyone else? Feels like I'm back to a rookie with double checking and looking around the corner. 😉.

Stay safe.

Momo2
03-04-19, 22:00
I'm sure I'm very much in the minority here, but does all these new media and police actions 'enhance' the excitement level for anyone else? Feels like I'm back to a rookie with double checking and looking around the corner. 😉.

Stay safe.The Blue lights go on. Last Friday. I stopped by two places in the South Shore. Hesitated in the parking lot. Thought about it. Then said not today. Not sure why. Just a gut feel. Then read about Platinum in Norwell. One of my regular places. I hope the girls are all ok. I know one was still In China. Probably won't see her again.

Momo2
03-04-19, 23:55
Back to Having Fun.

If you have a few minutes. Watch this. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=smilewa+video&&view=detail&mid=74 EFF854 C75 A416 C516474 EFF854 C75 A416 C5164&&FORM=VRDGAR.

Top Floor
03-05-19, 00:44
Great article.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/02/27/robert-kraft-solicitation-human-trafficking-media-missed

Worthwhile read.

From the mouths of babes.

Great article, post it all over the forum please.

A2.

Spanker100
03-05-19, 10:18
I remember several, Star in Randolph and Heavenly Hands of Providence. They actually had a monitor set up in the waiting area you could see all the camera shots. I cannot think of one spa that does not have a camera someplace. Question is how far back do the tapes go? Just a 10 hour loop or Do they keep the tapes indefinitely.Most late model surveillance systems have at least a 2 TB hard drive. Most are also set up for motion activation. A 6 to 8 camera setup could record anywhere from a month to a year, depending on activity and camera resolution. Because many cameras are motion activated, it's really a question of how many hours of camera time can it store, vs the number of days. On a slow day, there is virtually no camera time at all.

OutbackPT
03-05-19, 11:38
Hit up 28 Harrison again. Saw two therapists, as per usual the one closest to the door wins the business. Drew Vivian, a cute face and little heavy but by far the better option looks wise. Massage was fairly good, not much of a tease until the end, on the flip she just goes to work. Tried to get the top off but wanted $. Offered. 6 and she wanted. 8. Held form and just roamed otc. Finish was good but somewhat mechanical. Would have rather had the other provider who I had seen before but forgot her name.

Thor369
03-06-19, 16:33
I know it's a long shot, but does any now where Lily from Court Street, the one in the middle of town that moved twice, ended up. Her face was plain and her tits so flat that she didn't wear a bra, but she more than made up for it in enthusiasm. She last worked there around 2013-14 and the placed closed down in 2016.

I know, a long shot.

JmspTool
03-06-19, 19:06
Tried going to a aamp in the q on cityx Last 4 9094. Texted them with a google voice number. Said no customers without a real number. Be careful out there was a red flag for me. Think I'm going the burner route if I continue the hobby.

Steve Naive
03-07-19, 06:53
Looking for a good massage with HE and FUMA / Prostate. Had a regular in Waltham but when I called yesterday they said "not open" - don't know yet why or if it is permanent.

CityxSlicker
03-07-19, 07:57
Tried going to a aamp in the q on cityx Last 4 9094. Texted them with a google voice number. Said no customers without a real number. Be careful out there was a red flag for me. Think I'm going the burner route if I continue the hobby.I recently went the burner route, I'd highly recommend it. For me it was a combo of the usual concerns and worrying about my SO. Very nice to be able to turn the burner off and leave it in the car or something and not worry about texts coming in. Also in this game I hate using my own number. Tracfone at Walmart is like $40 for a garbage "smartphone" and $25 for 60 days of service with 1000 texts /500 minutes which is more than enough for me. For $12.50 per month It's well worth that peace of mind. Paid in cash of course haha.

HappyDave
03-07-19, 09:48
Looking for a good massage with HE and FUMA / Prostate. Had a regular in Waltham but when I called yesterday they said "not open" - don't know yet why or if it is permanent.Is it 905 main, was going to recommend it but RM showed it recently closed. Seems strange it was a great place to drop in for a quick one. 900 across the street was one and done and closed long ago.

Firedog069
03-07-19, 10:50
Went to a local AMP yesterday and got the usual service as it was my second time there in 3 days. Got the same provider and three quarters of the way though the hour she takes a phone call which aggravates me but it's a guy looking for an appt. And is asking about a table shower. She tells him "no, no shower, just massage" several times. I mentioned something about the phone call and she tells me "new customer, just massage, have to be careful" and then says something about the Fla incident. This place is associated with with other AMPs in the state and obviously word is out to be very careful about providing anything extra. That being said I had no trouble with extras from her the first or second time I saw her. She did mention that things were slow lately because of the recent exposure the industry has received and that guys were nervous with all that's going on. I'm on the South shore and the AMPs in these small towns really stand out for LE to scrutinize. Case in point Platinum in Norwell which has been shut down. I guess convenience comes with risk. In the meantime I'm making sure I put the tip discretely on the table so that there is no hand to hand transaction. I'm not usually a paranoid type but I think I might start going back to Q where I'm not known and with the quantity on AMPs there, the law of averages makes me feel safer.

Trailman44
03-07-19, 14:13
Haven't dipped my toe in for a while. Wondering if anyone has been recently. Curious if talent & service is still the same. PM is fine as well.

BostonMan781
03-07-19, 16:25
I recently went the burner route, I'd highly recommend it. For me it was a combo of the usual concerns and worrying about my SO. Very nice to be able to turn the burner off and leave it in the car or something and not worry about texts coming in. Also in this game I hate using my own number. Tracfone at Walmart is like $40 for a garbage "smartphone" and $25 for 60 days of service with 1000 texts /500 minutes which is more than enough for me. For $12.50 per month It's well worth that peace of mind. Paid in cash of course haha.You do know you can download an app for free right? You can just delete the app and redownload too if you want to be really carefull.

Herow
03-08-19, 10:33
You do know you can download an app for free right? You can just delete the app and redownload too if you want to be really carefull.I use Groove IP. One I ran out of credit, I paid to refill it. Once. Like a year ago. I don't use it very much, but it's what I use to call AMP's or anything sketchy. Or to SMS them.

I also memorize my number in it, to hand out to anyone who might put me up against a car and demand my info. I don't carry any I'd with me, so it's them taking down my name and number.

You never, ever want to lie. But I don't feel the need to give them a number publically connected to me so my Groove IP number does just fine.

DND70
03-08-19, 15:06
You do know you can download an app for free right? You can just delete the app and redownload too if you want to be really carefull.That's what I went with. Works like a charm.

RoughThat
03-08-19, 19:37
You do know you can download an app for free right? You can just delete the app and redownload too if you want to be really carefull.There are several apps out there to get it done.

RT.

Oldmonger
03-09-19, 17:33
I visited Lisa at Relax Time on Kneeland Street. It was ok. No real complaints, but also nothing to rave about. She cut to the chase pretty quickly, with me on all 4's. Prostate check was included, though she is not that skilled at prostate work. I popped about 1/2 was through the half hour, and she tried to wrap things up then. I called her out on that, and she continued to massage for the full time, and even a bit over. She kind of allowed utc roaming, but pulled away a bit. She is small above, and furry below. It was excruciatingly warm in the room. I remember this being an issue several years ago, when I last tried her. In fact, that was one of my very few "failure to launch" visits, because of the heat. I didn't have that issue this time, but it was still uncomfortably hot inside. All in all, it was ok, but I probably would not repeat.There's no longer a sign for Lisa's shop by the building's door. It was well before closing time, and the front door was locked. No answer on the intercom. What's up with Lisa?

Neddd
03-09-19, 17:55
Haven't dipped my toe in for a while. Wondering if anyone has been recently. Curious if talent & service is still the same. PM is fine as well.I have been there but about a month ago. I wanted to give it another chance. The girls or sometimes old ladies are a crap shoot. Some are attractive others are not. They have that table shower and that is great but like most places with a TS in MA anyway the service I find lacking. I know that some hobbyists have had better luck at this place but I like some other AMPs a lot more. My last experience was with an older provider. She didn't really make up for her old and plain appearance with any great skill with either the massage or anything else. You know that feeling that makes you wish that you saved your money? I had that.

Delmong
03-09-19, 23:25
Its been a while since I started indulging again. I used to visit the MA ave one in Arlington, but it got shut down. So, I read about the Broadway one in Arlington, but no luck so far. First time I went, nothing. Second time she took me for just 30 minutes and gave me a legit massage. Massage was good, but I was expecting more, at least a HJ. Is that place legit? The female was nice though. Middle aged but nice body.

Any other place anyone can recommend in the towns nearby? The muzzey street one is closed, too. Running out of options. Anything in Arlington, Lex, Woburn, or Bedford area.

Bozscaggs
03-10-19, 02:01
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Mikey73
03-10-19, 07:49
Its been a while since I started indulging again. I used to visit the MA ave one in Arlington, but it got shut down. So, I read about the Broadway one in Arlington, but no luck so far. First time I went, nothing. Second time she took me for just 30 minutes and gave me a legit massage. Massage was good, but I was expecting more, at least a HJ. Is that place legit? The female was nice though. Middle aged but nice body.

Any other place anyone can recommend in the towns nearby? The muzzey street one is closed, too. Running out of options. Anything in Arlington, Lex, Woburn, or Bedford area.Is 363 Bedford still open? Heard good things about them.

Mikey73
03-10-19, 09:55
Anyone want to open a place for us to visit? Already well established.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/bfs/d/norton-spa-massage-parlor/6835742309.html

Finder117
03-10-19, 11:21
Realized I hadn't posted anything in a while.

1235 Wash, Wey -- Got Nadia. Pretty standard stuff. Above average massage skills, standard release, very limited otc roaming. Above average looks. . 8 (hr) + . 6 (flip).

1035 Bedford, Abin -- Got Pam. Not very good looking. Average massage skills, bbj + Russian finish. . 65 (hr) + $(flip).

170 Bedford, Abin -- Not sure who I got. Standard everything, early 40's, average as fuck looks. Uninspired massage, standard finish. Utc roam top. . 6 (hr) + . 6 (flip).

1501 Bedford, abin -- Not sure of name. Standard stuff. Some otc roam. Below average massage. . 6 (hr) + . 6 (flip).

1025 main Abin -- Went in, said they were busy. Mid-late 20's girl opened the door. Asked me to take a seat. I declined and said I would come back. Seen her before and she only does standard finish, didn't want her to rush someone out to see me. (Just a reminder to be courteous to your fellow mongers).

F117.

Big Head
03-10-19, 13:55
There are several apps out there to get it done.

RT.Can someone recommend a free app for Android?

Thanks,
-BH.

Delmong
03-10-19, 19:32
Is 363 Bedford still open? Heard good things about them.I read somewhere, not sure here or on some other site, that they had shut down. I called them last week but no one was picking up, so assumed they may not be there.

Katokay
03-10-19, 21:10
Am I the only one who believes this is the beginning of the end of AMPs? Talked to mamasan today who said volume has dropped considerably since the Kraft fiasco.

OlGary
03-11-19, 10:13
Am I the only one who believes this is the beginning of the end of AMPs? Talked to mamasan today who said volume has dropped considerably since the Kraft fiasco.It might be slower in Boston but everywhere else it's business as usual. Just look at any major city board (e.g., Chicago or LA) -- they are as active as ever.

Blog9
03-11-19, 13:13
I have been there but about a month ago. I wanted to give it another chance. The girls or sometimes old ladies are a crap shoot. Some are attractive others are not. They have that table shower and that is great but like most places with a TS in MA anyway the service I find lacking. I know that some hobbyists have had better luck at this place but I like some other AMPs a lot more. My last experience was with an older provider. She didn't really make up for her old and plain appearance with any great skill with either the massage or anything else. You know that feeling that makes you wish that you saved your money? I had that.When did Lotus get a table shower?

Packman12
03-11-19, 13:15
I have been going to the same AMP now for almost a year. Been about 20 times maybe. I have had queerly every lady give me a finish but I feel like I am spending more than what I should. It's. 8 for hour and I usually tip. 6 for HJ with some OTC action but I see reviews on other forums and here that makes me think I'm doing too much and should look for better rates? The girl I constantly go to is a smokeshow and very good body who has done some special birthday dressup for me but that's the most I've been able to get out of this place. I heard of another place in Allston by Twin Donuts on Rubmaps but seems to be similar rates. Am I spending too much or what should I try to tip if I want more?

Yello Tail
03-11-19, 13:56
I have been going to the same AMP now for almost a year. Been about 20 times maybe. I have had queerly every lady give me a finish but I feel like I am spending more than what I should. It's. 8 for hour and I usually tip. 6 for HJ with some OTC action but I see reviews on other forums and here that makes me think I'm doing too much and should look for better rates? The girl I constantly go to is a smokeshow and very good body who has done some special birthday dressup for me but that's the most I've been able to get out of this place. I heard of another place in Allston by Twin Donuts on Rubmaps but seems to be similar rates. Am I spending too much or what should I try to tip if I want more?Then that's the price you pay for what you are getting.

Yello Tail
03-11-19, 13:58
Is closed for renovations. According to a hand written note on the door.