PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161

Aimstraight
06-03-21, 08:30
Did you mean Danvers and not Peabody?

I saw a post a while back requesting information about Northshore AMPs. Following is a list of places I have been in the last year. Some places don't want to be reviewed and I respect that. I would suggest just going out and trying a few. I have developed a good connection at several places. It may take a visit or two establish that connection but it is worth it.

Wake. Albion Street: Couple of times in the last year. Standard Service. Could be more on the table but hasn't happened for me.

Wake. Main Street: Awesome massage. Doesn't like reviews, will repeat.

Wake. Main Street towards Melrose: Great massage. Doesn't like reviews, will repeat.

Wake. Water Street: Good massage. Standard Service.

Tham. Linden: Good massage, many reviews here, consistent with those reviews / expectations.

Peabody. Lotus: Was one of my regulars for a few years. Strictly legit last couple of visits, will keep trying every 6 or so months as the ladies are really nice.

Peabody. Blue Sky: Awesome massage. Doesn't like reviews, will repeat.

I respect the requests if they ask not to be reviewed. If you are looking for more info send me a DM.

BTW. Some of these places have their own price structure that doesn't necessarily fall in line with what other places request or what the going rate is. Personally, I am fine with that as services / age are dramatically different than other places I have experienced and they have been well established for years at these rates. I am not a haggler and have had long term success at a couple of these places.

ReadyFreddy316
06-03-21, 08:42
Definitely an ATF. Couple years ago she came to my office and I banged her on my conference table and then over my desk LOL. Poorbill is right, she loves being pounded doggy! Unfortunately I only had the 59 number when she sold the place to Sunny. Stoked to hear she is still around and doing outcall. Sending DM ASAP!This might be a different girl. The Selena I spoke to does not do outcalls.

Fenway9216, how did you find out about this?

Trailman44
06-03-21, 09:43
Peabody should have been Danvers.

I saw a post a while back requesting information about Northshore AMPs. Following is a list of places I have been in the last year. Some places don't want to be reviewed and I respect that. I would suggest just going out and trying a few. I have developed a good connection at several places. It may take a visit or two establish that connection but it is worth it.

Wake. Albion Street: Couple of times in the last year. Standard Service. Could be more on the table but hasn't happened for me.

Wake. Main Street: Awesome massage. Doesn't like reviews, will repeat.

Wake. Main Street towards Melrose: Great massage. Doesn't like reviews, will repeat.

Wake. Water Street: Good massage. Standard Service.

Tham. Linden: Good massage, many reviews here, consistent with those reviews / expectations.

Peabody. Lotus: Was one of my regulars for a few years. Strictly legit last couple of visits, will keep trying every 6 or so months as the ladies are really nice.

Peabody. Blue Sky: Awesome massage. Doesn't like reviews, will repeat.

I respect the requests if they ask not to be reviewed. If you are looking for more info send me a DM.

BTW. Some of these places have their own price structure that doesn't necessarily fall in line with what other places request or what the going rate is. Personally, I am fine with that as services / age are dramatically different than other places I have experienced and they have been well established for years at these rates. I am not a haggler and have had long term success at a couple of these places.

Andir
06-03-21, 10:16
You can ask me anything parlor-related in Bostonian suburbs. All queries (including info on FS places) will be answered.

Azn Lvr
06-03-21, 12:19
Saw Ella at 60 Prosp in W-tham. OMG what a mistake. I didn't do enough research. For starters, the 'room' was closed off from a busy hall by just a curtain. Ella is a hottie but not a nice person. She does have fantastic tits. Okay massage, but she kept having to answer the phone and the door, so that was annoying. She didn't have a bra on and had a loose top, so I had some nice feels before the fucking negotiation started. God I hate that. She wanted $100 for a HJ with finger access. Fuck that. I told her it was too much $$ and she immediately got really cold and basically didn't let me touch her anymore. I almost walked out, wish I had. After the HJ she lectured me on how I should be generous. I gave her $50 and she held out her hand and said more. I left. She shorted me a lot on time too. I guess I'm lucky that this was my worst experience at a MP maybe ever.

I'm sure if you pay her well she will be fake nice to you.

Wiseass
06-03-21, 13:01
I'm sure you guys have been here, but thought I'd drop my experience.

This one is located on Winter St.

3 and at times 4 nice ladies there. They rotate.

Lucky, Angela, Coco and forget the 4th.

I tried all 4 during my visits.

Went during a quiet time and had 4 hand massage.

That is great. Nothing out of this world, but got to choose later on which one liked.

Lucky is the best looking. Skinny, cute and pretty. Just English minimal. She has beautiful soft skin and love seeing her. Slow and sexy HJ. Smells great and just the feel of her silky skin gave me a rock hard chorizo. Just she's obsessed with the masks.

Angela is also skinny and nice looking. Her arms are a little hairy though. Not going to complain. I can get past that since it's not too bad. Small B's. Feel nice and taste good.

The one I can't remember nothing special. Just ok.

Coco is a bit more curvy. Not fat, but not skinny either. Great big natural tatas.

Even though I'm more attracted to Lucky, Coco I see when I feel crazy. Gives me a good tit job. Talks dirty to me in Chinese. Love that. Such a turn on.

Her tits got nice and oily and blew like a fountain.

I do like the 4 hands, but at times just want to focus on one. All are great, sweet and pretty. They look young, but probably mid 30's.

On a scale for my own preference on looks.

Lucky = 8.5.

Angela = 7.

Coco = 5/6.

Unknown girl = 5.Great Report, but you left out rates. I have tried them a few times, and wrote reviews. Even though the place was new, and Standard Topless Release was easily available, they all wanted 20 more than the Standard Rates. I have not returned.

Grizwooos
06-03-21, 13:05
This might be a different girl. The Selena I spoke to does not do outcalls.

Fenway9216, how did you find out about this?Same one and only Selena.

TomThumb1
06-03-21, 13:16
I have always found her very accommodating. My question is how do you get to Linda w / o hurting Nikos feelings or does it not matter.

LustyB
06-03-21, 14:59
Went back again today and saw Cindy. She was actually alone in the shop, so I lucked out that she was open. More than one phone call came in just after our session began. You can search my last post, as the service and quality were the same again. This time, she offered the mouth option and at first I accepted. But the saran wrap came out, and I changed my mind. For the record, she wanted 120 but quickly corrected to 100. Either way, I'm not that interested if it's saran. A new / good surprise today was that prostate play is an option, and she's actually quite good at it. I couldn't last very long even if I tried. Highly recommend her, even for regular HE since the massage is also very good especially if you enjoy back-walking or her up on the table using knees. Sounds like the other gal being off today was an unusual occurrence. One day I'll have to sample the other one.

JP.60/40 for the HE and prostate work?

Jimmy Pratt
06-03-21, 15:33
60/40 for the HE and prostate work?Sorry, forgot to mention donations. It was 60 for the hour and I left her another 60 because the prostate work was so good. Also, finished with a nice scalp massage to round out the hour.

JP.

ChipJohnson001
06-03-21, 17:19
Did anyone ever validate the rave reviews for the Thai place in Stoughton? Anyone been there recently? I assume it was the place ending in 8481. Based on reports Jenny may be gone.

Jwerty35
06-03-21, 19:51
A bit of a newb here. Was wondering what the least busy days / times generally are at AMPs?

Dboy111
06-03-21, 20:12
Hey fellas I'm looking for nice big natural tits for a titty fuck who do you recommended? I live in Salem North Shore but I'll travel anywhere for a big titties and I'll give a nice review after. Any recommendations? Thank you fellas!

-Dboy.

Jack617
06-03-21, 21:19
You can ask me anything parlor-related in Bostonian suburbs. All queries (including info on FS places) will be answered.I recommend members reach out to Andir for all parlor related info. The information he has posted is second to none (check out all of his reviews) and I encourage all members to review his stellar posting history. He is truly one of a kind.

DownWind
06-03-21, 21:29
Did anyone ever validate the rave reviews for the Thai place in Stoughton? Anyone been there recently? I assume it was the place ending in 8481. Based on reports Jenny may be gone.I haven't been in a while, they had a few real beauties there with very interesting menus. Jen did as well but she started rushing and short timing so I just stopped going. They had Jazeman with GPS who was lackluster and a 5 and kept unchanging. By now Jolin should have new talent but I am waiting to hear. Nice clean place on second floor. Worth a look.

DownWind
06-03-21, 21:36
Great Report, but you left out rates. I have tried them a few times, and wrote reviews. Even though the place was new, and Standard Topless Release was easily available, they all wanted 20 more than the Standard Rates. I have not returned.Sunshine was becoming my go to, especially Angela you could get to extend her menu with a bit of finess. 4 hand was a real fun session. However, last time she just straightened the sheets for the next victim and that was it for me.

ThizzleHats
06-03-21, 21:43
You can ask me anything parlor-related in Bostonian suburbs. All queries (including info on FS places) will be answered.Best fuck on the south shore? .

Andir
06-03-21, 22:56
Best fuck on the south shore? .If Weymouth is South Shore, that would be KiKi then.

Vintage68
06-04-21, 00:40
Saw Ella at 60 Prosp in W-tham. OMG what a mistake. I didn't do enough research. For starters, the 'room' was closed off from a busy hall by just a curtain. Ella is a hottie but not a nice person. She does have fantastic tits. Okay massage, but she kept having to answer the phone and the door, so that was annoying. She didn't have a bra on and had a loose top, so I had some nice feels before the fucking negotiation started. God I hate that. She wanted $100 for a HJ with finger access. Fuck that. I told her it was too much $$ and she immediately got really cold and basically didn't let me touch her anymore. I almost walked out, wish I had. After the HJ she lectured me on how I should be generous. I gave her $50 and she held out her hand and said more. I left. She shorted me a lot on time too. I guess I'm lucky that this was my worst experience at a MP maybe ever.

I'm sure if you pay her well she will be fake nice to you.I swore I would not go back there after my last review with her bait and switch shenanigans. Twice they told me she was available now, I walk in a minute after hanging up and I am handed off to new girls.

I was short on time so I stopped in a few weeks ago (called first to make sure they could take me). I got some girl I never seen before, short and stocky, kinda cute. Ella greeted me at the door. When it came time for the flip negotiations started. After some haggling she insists I get up and pay now. I hate that. I refused. More haggling. Now I am getting angry. The previous time I had been there I was told to flip after ten minutes and went through same bullshit, so I got up and left. Took the loss on the half hour I paid for. So this time around she tells me that Ella told her to make me pay up front because last time I left without paying. That was a flat out lie. I paid the house but didn't tip because I didn't stick around for HE with all the haggling. So they clearly take notes of mongers and their phone numbers. Plus, the place is like South Station, constant interruptions. Done with it.

PinayLuver
06-04-21, 01:06
I haven't been in a while, they had a few real beauties there with very interesting menus. Jen did as well but she started rushing and short timing so I just stopped going. They had Jazeman with GPS who was lackluster and a 5 and kept unchanging. By now Jolin should have new talent but I am waiting to hear. Nice clean place on second floor. Worth a look.It's totally legit now. Jolin sent all the girls packing when she found out they were providing xtras.

Jolin herself says no to a simple HJ. Nothing like the jolin of years past. You can't even do any otc. Smh.

Pl.

JohnGlobalCorp
06-04-21, 07:58
I swore I would not go back there after my last review with her bait and switch shenanigans. Twice they told me she was available now, I walk in a minute after hanging up and I am handed off to new girls.

I was short on time so I stopped in a few weeks ago (called first to make sure they could take me). I got some girl I never seen before, short and stocky, kinda cute. Ella greeted me at the door. When it came time for the flip negotiations started. After some haggling she insists I get up and pay now. I hate that. I refused. More haggling. Now I am getting angry. The previous time I had been there I was told to flip after ten minutes and went through same bullshit, so I got up and left. Took the loss on the half hour I paid for. So this time around she tells me that Ella told her to make me pay up front because last time I left without paying. That was a flat out lie. I paid the house but didn't tip because I didn't stick around for HE with all the haggling. So they clearly take notes of mongers and their phone numbers. Plus, the place is like South Station, constant interruptions. Done with it.I knew this place sucks the first time went there, that is cold calculated ***** with high prices, I have never returned and I will never ever will.

EnygmaLover
06-04-21, 08:13
You can ask me anything parlor-related in Bostonian suburbs. All queries (including info on FS places) will be answered.What's the best place to get FS in Allston-Brighton-Brookline, or at least reasonably close to them? I live in Allston and don't have a car, so I'd prefer to not have to shell out for an Uber whenever I want to have some action.

Andir
06-04-21, 10:01
What's the best place to get FS in Allston-Brighton-Brookline, or at least reasonably close to them? I live in Allston and don't have a car, so I'd prefer to not have to shell out for an Uber whenever I want to have some action.If you don't mind them being old and not super hot, your best 100% guaranteed FS bet will be Lucky near Kenmore Square.

Max Walker86
06-04-21, 10:22
Got back from 220 was greeted by wendy a gorgeous petite Chinese girl wearing a 2 piece black dress very sexxxy. No mask enforcement she asked if I wanted soft medium hard massage I said medium she gave me a wonderful medium full body massage. Great teasing, on the flip I got up we caressed each other gave her some daty (little hairy) then lying on her side gave me an awesome CBJ while I was standing edge of the table, finished in mish I got light headed with some dirty talk. Pulling off the trojan she grabbed my prick and started swinging it side to side slapped my ass gave me 5 min more massage on my calves. She is very clean lot of alcohol wipes, I noticed they don't even touch the door handle. Asked her for one of those green candy's kissed her on her lips exited out the back meet'd and exceeded my expectations. Damage 50-160 boys pay her a visit*.

Katokay
06-04-21, 13:08
If you don't mind them being old and not super hot, your best 100% guaranteed FS bet will be Lucky near Kenmore Square.Eee www....gross.

Kenny9370
06-04-21, 14:06
Hit up Shirley a couple of days ago. Got confused, thought the place was in Shirley but turn out it was around the corner. Went in and was greeted by Michelle. Should have left after reading all the mediocre reports about her but big head was not thinking. Went ahead and got the hour and was I disappointed. As was mentioned before Michelle is about 90 lbs at best, had no ass, and barely any tits. Anyways the massage was the worst that I have ever got. She had no technique whatsoever just random touching of your body moving the skin back and forth. After about 30 minutes of this lame massage came the flip and went for everything. So uninspiring. She just lay there like and let you do what you want until you pop. Forgot to mentioned that I got BBBJ but it was so disgusting. She went down a couple times and start spitting into a tissue. It's not like I didn't shower. Took a shower before I got there. Overall, bad massage, uninspired finish. Will not repeat, at least not with Michelle, until I hear that things are changing. Total damage was. 6 + 1.

Kenny9370
06-04-21, 14:23
After my uninspired journey to revere, decided to hit up Main Street above the H&are Block in Watertown yesterday. Was greeted by Angela. Not sure if this is the same Angela from waverly. Angela is pretty, not spinner but still pretty. She is about 5'5" tall, 130 lbs, nice ass, fake bolts on top, nice firm thighs. Probably in her mid 30's. Went for the hour for. 6. Massage was very good. She had great technique and did every part of the body. Flipped and got everything brought my own raincoat and it was a good time. Overall good experience will repeat with Angela. Total damage was 2. 0.

ChipJohnson001
06-04-21, 15:58
It's totally legit now. Jolin sent all the girls packing when she found out they were providing xtras.

Jolin herself says no to a simple HJ. Nothing like the jolin of years past. You can't even do any otc. Smh.

Pl.I appreciate the update. Would have been very frustrating to learn that first hand.

HappyDave
06-04-21, 16:35
It's totally legit now. Jolin sent all the girls packing when she found out they were providing xtras.

Pl.Isn't Galen her Watertown store. They had issues and shut down in 2019. Seems they just reopened recently but have not seen much if any reports on the place with details I could understand. Starting at. 8 for the house, more well known places with full menus has kept me from trying. Long stairs outside on a main street add to that.

CamperVan10
06-04-21, 17:25

I'm sure if you pay her well she will be fake nice to you.This is of course nothing new. Too many bait and switches, so I gave up on the BS from this place years ago: lied to, made to wait, had to get up leave multiple times and always shorted on time. But, it is nearby and every once in a while I still sample the goods, and at times it's slow there and some good times can be had. I'm not 100% NO-GO, not a total rip-off to me, but selective sampling is my preference. Too bad because as you stated, Ella is hot. Shifting gears, what happened to Cherry Lane Spa / High St. ? Hit or miss there too. Mostly miss.

Lily1234
06-04-21, 20:23
Isn't Galen her Watertown store. They had issues and shut down in 2019. Seems they just reopened recently but have not seen much if any reports on the place with details I could understand. Starting at. 8 for the house, more well known places with full menus has kept me from trying. Long stairs outside on a main street add to that.I don't think galen shut down. But regardless, Jolin did not suddenly learn of the extras. Thats funny.

Todas
06-04-21, 22:18
What's the best place to get FS in Allston-Brighton-Brookline, or at least reasonably close to them? I live in Allston and don't have a car, so I'd prefer to not have to shell out for an Uber whenever I want to have some action.You can always hop the bus to Watertown to get what your looking for, but if you're worried about the $10 uber maybe FS is out of your price range. But either bus or walking is your only cheaper option.

Jared260
06-04-21, 22:26
I have always found her very accommodating. My question is how do you get to Linda w / o hurting Nikos feelings or does it not matter.There is a dynamic at LS among the girls and you are correct in your perception that Niko gets offended and bitchy if Linda gets more attention. She keeps track of who sees whom. The girls know it too. As she, and they all, have aged she still seems to think she is younger, but as has been discussed on this forum many times, mostly the MPs here are older. The second problem is that she wants the tips given to young spinners, and will do the pouty face if the tip is not high enough, even if it is good. Mongers shouldn't have to deal with dysfunction family dynamics at the AMP.

Mattis1775
06-04-21, 22:37
If you're ready to shell out 100-250 for an Escort, you can afford a 10-30 Uber / Lyft ride. Come on.

You can always hop the bus to Watertown to get what your looking for, but if you're worried about the $10 uber maybe FS is out of your price range. But either bus or walking is your only cheaper option.

Jared260
06-04-21, 22:48
This is of course nothing new. Too many bait and switches, so I gave up on the BS from this place years ago: lied to, made to wait, had to get up leave multiple times and always shorted on time. Too bad because as you stated, Ella is hot..Can be games from her, of all sorts include tip inflation. The T's are man-made; the god-givens were probably A's. Years ago, pre-kid, she was probably a spinner and working overseas got call girl rates. And developed her current style. Along with this is an expectation that she is entitled to work you (if you think you are not being worked, she is doing a real good job on you) and get a higher than customary tip. First time I bumped into this routine, I was a bit surprised and made a mistake, not since repeated, of having more than only my max tip with me. Lights were low and I couldn't see the denomination of bills, so I had them out in my hand and I gave her a good tip. She frowned and said 5 benjamins. I was surprised into monetary paralysis, said no, and she pulled bills out of my hand to leave the room. WTF. Always wearing her trademark, forced cutesy smile. After a bit of back and forth, got the swiped bills back. There are some brass balls on the other side of that p.

Jaristas
06-04-21, 23:39
You can ask me anything parlor-related in Bostonian suburbs. All queries (including info on FS places) will be answered.Tightest pussy around boston?

Jared260
06-05-21, 00:28
I swore I would not go back there after my last review with her bait and switch shenanigans. Twice they told me she was available now, I walk in a minute after hanging up and I am handed off to new girls.

After some haggling she insists I get up and pay now. I hate that. I refused. More haggling.

So this time around she tells me that Ella told her to make me pay up front because last time I left without paying.

So they clearly take notes of mongers and their phone numbers. Plus, the place is like South Station, constant interruptions. Done with it.All these occurrences are buzzkills. When Eas*ern first opened, they were not as busy and it wasn't like this. But they are victims of their own success, and the demand created by all the hype in reviews on this forum has sniffing mongers crawling all over the place. They never want to lose a mark, so the phones or the door or walk ins always get attended to, which breaks up your session. Only on rare occasions have I had extra time added on for the interruptions.

The second part of not losing a mark is the "come on in, I'll wait for you" teaser, leading to the bait and switch because she is not really available. I recently as in a session, phone rings, and I overhear "sure, you want to come in 30 minutes, ok. " I was 15 minutes into 90 minutes at that point. How was that going to work? The B & S? Put the next monger in a room to wait? I get a rush job and shorted time so she can start with him? A combination of all of these?

Ella and the B & S: she is the draw but she has to take care of the other girls. If they don't make money they complain that she takes the best customers. So. , she does the phone teaser and then when you arrive she does the smile and "you try new girl" or "you do 4-hands", or "this guy will only see me". And, that switch might be fine, just not what you expected, or just not acceptable.

The negations / haggling, ruins the moment. Should be done up front, not on the flip, especially when all involved know it's going to happen anyway. The get up and pay now just further ruins it. In your case it is worse because they accused you of stiffing them before, when it wasn't true. Either they confused you with someone else or this was just a bs story. That said, most of them who have been in the business for a while have had some customer dress and run out of the AMP without tipping. They remember that, just like they remember bad tips and good tips. Had a mms say to me recently, "you come back and see * you saw her twice before" (this would have been about two years ago). I didn't remember because she used a different name. "I did?" "Yes you did, you were nice to her" (I. E. , she liked the tip). Some places keep better track of this information than other places, but all the girls exchange details.

Aardvarks
06-05-21, 09:01
What's the best place to get FS in Allston-Brighton-Brookline, or at least reasonably close to them? I live in Allston and don't have a car, so I'd prefer to not have to shell out for an Uber whenever I want to have some action.Supposedly the Thai place 569 Cambridge St. Allston. Brighton had two or three (Academy and Tremont) but they've closed to the best of my knowledge. Brookline is pretty rare for FS I had a couple successes but it was after years of building up a relationship with the provider and they've all moved on.

Kenmore Sq and Chinatown have some but usually are more high traffic than I prefer. See Harrison Ave.

Newton is a bit dry. Similar to Brookline was able to develop relationships and get it eventually but they've closed.

Watertown has many spots that are guaranteed. Plenty of reviews on here. Look up 220 and 1 Main.

I know of a handful of providers at traditionally non-FS places in Waltham. See High St, River St, Moody St. Again not everyone does it but when you find one establish a rapport and get her # or we chat.

Finally like some of the other responses if "shelling out" for an Uber seems expensive you may want to reconsider your goals. You're going to need at least $200 and possibly more depending on your negotiation skills.

Happy hunting.

PadMe5
06-05-21, 09:23
You can ask me anything parlor-related in Bostonian suburbs. All queries (including info on FS places) will be answered.Ok, I'll bite. I'm always on the lookout for a younger than 30 provider with the prettiest face. Though they are older than 30, my long-time favorites are angela of 1060, ella and others at eastern, and angela formerly of Cherry B.

Not looking for anything beyond standard finish. Any ladies with pretty *face* looks comparable or beyond the three I listed?

Thanks.

ChipJohnson001
06-05-21, 09:59
All these occurrences are buzzkills. When Eas*ern first opened, they were not as busy and it wasn't like this. But they are victims of their own success, and the demand created by all the hype in reviews on this forum has sniffing mongers crawling all over the place. They never want to lose a mark, so the phones or the door or walk ins always get attended to, which breaks up your session. Only on rare occasions have I had extra time added on for the interruptions.

The second part of not losing a mark is the "come on in, I'll wait for you" teaser, leading to the bait and switch because she is not really available. I recently as in a session, phone rings, and I overhear "sure, you want to come in 30 minutes, ok. " I was 15 minutes into 90 minutes at that point. How was that going to work? The B & S? Put the next monger in a room to wait? I get a rush job and shorted time so she can start with him? A combination of all of these?

Ella and the B & S: she is the draw but she has to take care of the other girls. If they don't make money they complain that she takes the best customers. So. , she does the phone teaser and then when you arrive she does the smile and "you try new girl" or "you do 4-hands", or "this guy will only see me". And, that switch might be fine, just not what you expected, or just not acceptable.

The negations / haggling, ruins the moment. Should be done up front, not on the flip, especially when all involved know it's going to happen anyway. The get up and pay now just further ruins it. In your case it is worse because they accused you of stiffing them before, when it wasn't true. Either they confused you with someone else or this was just a bs story. That said, most of them who have been in the business for a while have had some customer dress and run out of the AMP without tipping. They remember that, just like they remember bad tips and good tips. Had a mms say to me recently, "you come back and see * you saw her twice before" (this would have been about two years ago). I didn't remember because she used a different name. "I did?" "Yes you did, you were nice to her" (I. E. , she liked the tip). Some places keep better track of this information than other places, but all the girls exchange details.The haggling drives me crazy, and pay now is the worst. However, based on the number of members on this board who think they should be getting a nude HJ from a hot 30 year old for $40, and the fact that she confused you with someone who has stiffed her, point to the fact that this is not simply the girls being irrational. This is a two way street. If there are mongers out there who, after a girl has the grace to strip down and give them an awesome HJ with full access or more, think it is OK to compensate her with just enough $$ to buy a couple pizzas, then girls will (in many ways rightfully) continue to haggle or ask for payment up front. Yes, the girls haggling for insane prices are just greedy, but there are plenty of places where there is rarely or never haggling, and when pricing is discussed it is sometimes in a general sense, or fairly reasonable. I have been going to Fragrance for years, and had some amazing experiences, and even with girls I have never seen before I can't remember a time when an actual $ value was discussed unless I volunteered it because I was asking for something specific. The base price for Fragrance is higher than most (50/75) so maybe that alone keeps the cheapskates away, so they don't end up getting shorted or stiffed as much.

Bottom line, we can't place all the blame on the girls when we know there are lots of mongers out there who will pay little or nothing if they can get away with it. The same guys who blame others for 'driving up prices' are actually the ones causing the haggling in many cases.

When a girl goes above and beyond without talking price, particularly one I have not seen before, I always try and pay a price higher than I think I could have negotiated, so as to encourage them to do the same for the next guy. Pay it forward if you will.

Andir
06-05-21, 10:40
Ok, I'll bite. I'm always on the lookout for a younger than 30 provider with the prettiest face. Though they are older than 30, my long-time favorites are angela of 1060, ella and others at eastern, and angela formerly of Cherry B.

Not looking for anything beyond standard finish. Any ladies with pretty *face* looks comparable or beyond the three I listed?

Thanks.The youngish girl at 1105 Wash in Newton is pretty to my taste. But a nude HJ will be all you will receive.

Andir
06-05-21, 10:43
Tightest pussy around boston?They are all tight to me. Seriously, I don't know what a loose pussy is. But Cathy at Spring St in Watertown might be what you are looking for.

KintaroOe20
06-05-21, 11:27
Price went up so not going back anytime soon but I'll get to that later.

I would go see Tina at 278.

Tiny, petite Azn with I'm pretty sure fake tits. Don't care. Love boobs.

Slim body, nice face and shaved / bald pussy. Love that.

When I needed FS I would see her.

I used to pay 2 Ben Franklins for it. I know I know, but when you're horny as hell and craving Azn pussy I didn't care at the time.

Biggest annoyance was the phone interruptions.

Once when she was riding me her phone rang and guy said I'll be there in 5 min. She said busy now. He kept repeating I'll be there shortly. She said again. Busy come back 30 min. Again I could hear him say I'll be there soon. Can I come over now?? Jesus bud!! What part of "busy" you don't understand?

Pissed me off and finally shouted she's busy.

I didn't care. He was ruining my fun.

Picked her up and performed a full nelson on her.

She's petite enough. Incredible and the moaning in Chinese got me even more crazy.

Reason I haven't been back was I wanted to see what else was out there.

So decided to pay a visit the other night after a long absence.

She's still cute and was about to get down to it, but asked for 4 Ben Franklins this time. What??

No way paying that amount. Especially when the phone keeps ringing.

Just ate her out and still has a delicious pussy.

Will I go back? Who knows.

Anyway, if you go and want FS then expect to pay big time.

1 hr massage still 60.

30 min is 40.

Then the extras is up to you.

KatSuno1492
06-05-21, 11:32
I have always found her very accommodating. My question is how do you get to Linda w / o hurting Nikos feelings or does it not matter.I can't specifically say anything about Niko's behavior, but in general the easiest way not to offend an AMP chick when you want a different one is to: call ahead; ask who's working; and pick the one you want. If you show up and in the case of a shop with no MMS (like Lucky), draw a woman you don't like the look of, asking for someone else can offend them. I tried Niko once, and every other time I've been I've called ahead, asked who was working, and chose Linda.

I've also had cases where, on a walk-in, asking if the greeter was doing the appointment and asking who else was working didn't ruffle any feathers. It's a business, first and foremost; yes some of them might get frustrated by customers not wanting them, but that's reality. If they get pissy with me because I want to choose someone else, I'll just smile, politely say "Thanks anyway", and leave. Just like with any other barter / haggling, if you don't like the options, you can simply walk away. There are hundreds more places / women out there.

KatSuno1492
06-05-21, 11:34
Did anyone ever validate the rave reviews for the Thai place in Stoughton? Anyone been there recently? I assume it was the place ending in 8481. Based on reports Jenny may be gone.I went once last year and drew Jenny. When she wanted $200 for a body slide I just said no and got basic service (she wasn't very happy). Too far away for me to go back.

I went to Iyara recently and she was there. I thought I recognized the body but wasn't sure until she offered the same ending.

Mattis1775
06-05-21, 11:39
I went once last year and drew Jenny. When she wanted $200 for a body slide I just said no and got basic service (she wasn't very happy). Too far away for me to go back.

I went to Iyara recently and she was there. I thought I recognized the body but wasn't sure until she offered the same ending.Thai spas for some reason is super expensive and sometimes they draw LB. So, if you have a phobia for those people, ask before you start your session. They are practically double the price of a Chinese spa.

KatSuno1492
06-05-21, 11:41
... and pay now is the worst. This is actually where the payment / tip is illegal, because its obviously for extras, vs at the end (or beginning, if you do that) which is arguably for the massage, and anything else is simply consensual.

When a girl goes above and beyond without talking price, particularly one I have not seen before, I always try and pay a price higher than I think I could have negotiated, so as to encourage them to do the same for the next guy. Pay it forward if you will.I agree, and that's something I do as well. But I make sure to pay the ranges for what we're all expecting, not an exorbitant amount more.

Top Floor
06-05-21, 12:12
All these occurrences are buzzkills. When Eas*ern first opened, they were not as busy and it wasn't like this. But they are victims of their own success, and the demand created by all the hype in reviews on this forum has sniffing mongers crawling all over the place. They never want to lose a mark, so the phones or the door or walk ins always get attended to, which breaks up your session. Only on rare occasions have I had extra time added on for the interruptions.

The negations / haggling, ruins the moment. Should be done up front, not on the flip, especially when all involved know it's going to happen anyway. The get up and pay now just further ruins it. In your case it is worse because they accused you of stiffing them before, when it wasn't true. Either they confused you with someone else or this was just a bs story. That said, most of them who have been in the business for a while have had some customer dress and run out of the AMP without tipping. They remember that, just like they remember bad tips and good tips. Had a mms say to me recently, "you come back and see * you saw her twice before" (this would have been about two years ago). I didn't remember because she used a different name. "I did?" "Yes you did, you were nice to her" (I. E. , she liked the tip). Some places keep better track of this information than other places, but all the girls exchange details.I was less than halfway through a 90 minute session in a legit AMP when the girl working on me took a call and said "sure, you want to come over now? Okay. I'm available. " She stuck the guy in another room and had him wait 20 minutes while she finished me up. So even legit places do it. They just want the cash that night and don't want to risk the monger going somewhere else.

BunnyMeat
06-05-21, 12:20
I was less than halfway through a 90 minute session in a legit AMP when the girl working on me took a call and said "sure, you want to come over now? Okay. I'm available. " She stuck the guy in another room and had him wait 20 minutes while she finished me up. So even legit places do it. They just want the cash that night and don't want to risk the monger going somewhere else.Where was it? It's good to know the places to avoid.

KatSuno1492
06-05-21, 12:48
I was less than halfway through a 90 minute session in a legit AMP when the girl working on me took a call and said "sure, you want to come over now? Okay. I'm available. " She stuck the guy in another room and had him wait 20 minutes while she finished me up. So even legit places do it. They just want the cash that night and don't want to risk the monger going somewhere else.Oy. In one instance like that not too long ago I was the guy who called; when I got there she told me she could take me for 30 minutes, the guy she was working on was in the middle of a 90 minute session and could wait while she took care of me. I said no thanks and left. One time (somewhere else) I was the guy who waited while the woman took care of a walk-in after I made an appointment. Never again.

Another time a few years ago in another state, I was a walk in to a place I had been to only once before. The only woman there (who I had seen the first time) took me in, but there was another monger there, already in a room. She told him he had to leave, that she forgot she had an appointment. We only did basic service, so I'm guessing either he was smelly and she didn't want to service him, or she simply wanted a guaranteed HE investment in me.

Jared260
06-05-21, 14:07
I can't specifically say anything about Niko's behavior, but in general the easiest way not to offend an AMP chick when you want a different one is to: call ahead; ask who's working; and pick the one you want. If you show up and in the case of a shop with no MMS (like Lucky), draw a woman you don't like the look of, asking for someone else can offend them. I tried Niko once, and every other time I've been I've called ahead, asked who was working, and chose Linda.

I've also had cases where, on a walk-in, asking if the greeter was doing the appointment and asking who else was working didn't ruffle any feathers. It's a business, first and foremost; yes some of them might get frustrated by customers not wanting them, but that's reality. If they get pissy with me because I want to choose someone else, I'll just smile, politely say "Thanks anyway", and leave. Just like with any other barter / haggling, if you don't like the options, you can simply walk away. There are hundreds more places / women out there.Agree with the general points and always we can walk away. This response was to a specific question about this particular place and may apply more to regular repeat customers who become known vs. Walk-ins. Here, the mms Nico also handles the phones and tracks the phone numbers. When you call and ask for someone she makes the connection. I called once on a different phone from my usual, asked for Linda, nico answered the door when I arrived, had a puzzled look on her face, and said, did you get a different phone? All this might be particular to her and for whatever reasons explain it. More is the case that as customers, helping to maintain harmony at he AMP really is not part of the transaction, but it does have an effect on the staff and I've been asked to "go with Nico the next time". As pointed out, its a business. If we go to a hardware store we are not asked to seek out a certain clerk because they don't get picked enough to help people choose a screwdriver.

KintaroOe20
06-05-21, 16:17
Gentleman,

Appreciate any suggestions or recommendations.

I'm still crazy about Gina from old 1147 on H Street & Water St. Real name I will respect her privacy.

I know where she is now, but I need to move on.

Anyone know of any Gina petite type Azn ladies in South Shore area? Similar in cuteness and look?

Maybe Gina wasn't everyone's type, but would love to find an Azn AMP girl similar to her.

Of course if you know which Gina I'm referring to.

Thanks Caballeros.

Thanks guys.

SlowMo
06-05-21, 20:21
Was a long-time customer of Muzzey. Txted to make an appointment with Yoyo for a specific time. Agreed upon. When I arrived mere minutes later. Was greeted by a frumpy mess that said Yoyo isn't there, try me. I told her I didn't appreciate being lied to. Followed it with a txt that resulted in a $10 discount offer. And now I'm following it up here. They used to be straight on who / when. Not anymore. Buyer beware.

SM.

Mattis1775
06-05-21, 20:43
Where was it? It's good to know the places to avoid.That happened to me at Chinatown where she told me to sit here and few minutes. I know better, I waited until she went inside the room, gave it a minute or two and walked out. Perhaps, it was a regular and didn't mind waiting. But, not me. Just walk out.

FenWay9216
06-05-21, 21:36
Gentleman,

Appreciate any suggestions or recommendations.

I'm still crazy about Gina from old 1147 on H Street & Water St. Real name I will respect her privacy.

I know where she is now, but I need to move on.

Anyone know of any Gina petite type Azn ladies in South Shore area? Similar in cuteness and look?

Maybe Gina wasn't everyone's type, but would love to find an Azn AMP girl similar to her.

Of course if you know which Gina I'm referring to.

Thanks Caballeros.

Thanks guys.There are no new AMP girls. LOL. Especially spinners.

Gina is still at 266 W.

Trailman44
06-06-21, 01:19
Visited today to check out the ladies as it has been a while.

Pulled Candy. She is 5'6", young looking and about 100 lbs. Very small frame. My guess would be 30's but who knows. I opted for the hour. Great medium massage, probably the best in a year or so. Slow pressure, soft hands, and focus on the knots. Very thorough. Nice tease leading to flip. She is a small and attractive lady but wanted 100 to pull up her shirt for access. Nice slow finish with some great dirty talk. Standard rates for standard service.

I would like to repeat with her but I asked several times if more was on the table. Not likely but YMMV.

KintaroOe20
06-06-21, 07:55
There are no new AMP girls. LOL. Especially spinners.

Gina is still at 266 W.I know Gina is at 266. Just wondering if anyone knew of others similar to her in South Shore area.

Thanks.

Sebastian6
06-06-21, 10:37
Visited today to check out the ladies as it has been a while.

Pulled Candy. She is 5'6", young looking and about 100 lbs. Very small frame. My guess would be 30's but who knows. I opted for the hour. Great medium massage, probably the best in a year or so. Slow pressure, soft hands, and focus on the knots. Very thorough. Nice tease leading to flip. She is a small and attractive lady but wanted 100 to pull up her shirt for access. Nice slow finish with some great dirty talk. Standard rates for standard service.

I would like to repeat with her but I asked several times if more was on the table. Not likely but YMMV.Within the last couple months, I've been able to get a CBJ at Albion, although I haven't had Candy.

WD929
06-06-21, 17:20
I was around Weymouth and decided to stop by Sunshine. Unfortunately it was busy and told to come back in 45 min. I didn't want wait and decided to look up for different place. Found another one on Middle st and decided to give a try. As I walked in, a familiar face said hi how are you. It's Niko from Eastern. It was a pleasant surprise. The service was good as usual. I like strong pressure on massage and she can really deliver that. Then there's come the softly and feather like touch all around the back before I turned over. She took time on HE. Left happily satisfied.

Andir
06-06-21, 22:57
Yes, keep asking questions. I will help you with anything AMP related.

CCNice
06-07-21, 05:38
Went there today around 630 and drew YuYu or Lulu couldn't understand. She is attractive, spinner body. So I was pleasantly surprised. That's where the good news ends. Decent massage but the teasing and soft touch is close to non existent. She was constantly texting but I was trying to be optimistic because of her looks. On the flip, no UTC at all I tried, limited OTC up top but kept moving so I couldn't enjoy. Jackhammer finish and was shorted 10 minutes. Damages were $60/$40, would not repeat. She was attractive and on the young side but the quality was so bad her looks don't outweigh the level of bad service.

Joe Bujian
06-07-21, 07:01
I was around Weymouth and decided to stop by Sunshine. Unfortunately it was busy and told to come back in 45 min. I didn't want wait and decided to look up for different place. Found another one on Middle st and decided to give a try. As I walked in, a familiar face said hi how are you. It's Niko from Eastern. It was a pleasant surprise. The service was good as usual. I like strong pressure on massage and she can really deliver that. Then there's come the softly and feather like touch all around the back before I turned over. She took time on HE. Left happily satisfied.Thanks Niko for nicely letting us know where to find you. What days are you there? Are you still at Eastern on the weekend? See you soon.

BuddhaBabes123
06-07-21, 07:54
Hey fellas I'm looking for nice big natural tits for a titty fuck who do you recommended? I live in Salem North Shore but I'll travel anywhere for a big titties and I'll give a nice review after. Any recommendations? Thank you fellas!

-Dboy.Here's a review I copied from Rubmaps. Coco. Blue Harbor in Rockland.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the talent on the south shore isn't what it used to be. I'm constantly on the lookout for new places I can call 'home' and are worthy of being a regular at. Blue Harbor might just make the cut.

Arrived after 8 on a weeknight and was greeted by Coco. Past reviews have focused on her cleavage, and justifiably so. She reminded me of Angel from AAA on Beale from a few years back. Coco led me to the back room and waited patiently for me to undress. I laid flat on the table, her breasts the only thing on my mind. The massage started with her climbing on top of the table and walking across my back, using the ceiling pole for balance. I'm not sure if she was just using her phone but she didn't seem too into the massage. It didn't matter to me, I wasn't there to get a strong massage. After about 20 minutes, she told me to flip and tucked a pillow under my neck. I immediately reached for her DD tits and she seemed hesitant when I tried to put them in my mouth. Coco giggled when my tongue touched her nipple and she let out soft moans, seemingly enjoying having them worshipped. I slowly adjusted myself on the table and pointed to her big jugs, trying my best to explain how I wanted my cock between them. She finally took the hint and knelt down, pressing my dick against her chest. She reached for oil and rubbed it on my shaft, placing my meat back between her soft jugs. After a minute, I tensed up and shot my load all over her melons, some of it even landing on her chin. She smiled and wiped it with the back of her hand, and headed to the bathroom to clean up. Gave her 4 for the service, 6 for the extras. If you can't tell by now, I'll be back.

Wiseass
06-07-21, 12:44
I recommend members reach out to Andir for all parlor related info. The information he has posted is second to none (check out all of his reviews) and I encourage all members to review his stellar posting history. He is truly one of a kind.Jack Please Clear out your Inbox! Thanks!

Todas
06-07-21, 13:21
Stopped by today to get my first TS and got Linda, probably 5 ft or shorter but definitely not in her 70's as some other reviewers stated. Got a nice rose tatoo above her snatch. TS was interesting only because it felt like a nuru massage only with hands not a body, on the flip she saw the dude at full attention and cleaned him and then slowly jerked me. Asked me if I would take care of her and when I said yes it was game on. Nice BBBJ and DATY then she turned around and smiled and started some P2 P, slipped in and she bent over so I could suck her nipples, after a few minutes of this she turned around and let me get on top from behind and did lazy dog until I pulled out and she BBBJCIM. After that waz an awesome massage and some light teasing. Not a bad experience definitely not a young lady but she did aim to please. Paid house and $40, no haggling or pouty face so I wasn't disappointed.

FenWay9216
06-07-21, 13:37
Went there today around 630 and drew YuYu or Lulu couldn't understand. She is attractive, spinner body. So I was pleasantly surprised. That's where the good news ends. Decent massage but the teasing and soft touch is close to non existent. She was constantly texting but I was trying to be optimistic because of her looks. On the flip, no UTC at all I tried, limited OTC up top but kept moving so I couldn't enjoy. Jackhammer finish and was shorted 10 minutes. Damages were $60/$40, would not repeat. She was attractive and on the young side but the quality was so bad her looks don't outweigh the level of bad service.Place has been terrible since Sunny left.

KintaroOe20
06-07-21, 14:02
I was around Weymouth and decided to stop by Sunshine. Unfortunately it was busy and told to come back in 45 min. I didn't want wait and decided to look up for different place. Found another one on Middle st and decided to give a try. As I walked in, a familiar face said hi how are you. It's Niko from Eastern. It was a pleasant surprise. The service was good as usual. I like strong pressure on massage and she can really deliver that. Then there's come the softly and feather like touch all around the back before I turned over. She took time on HE. Left happily satisfied.I never got a chance to meet this Niko lady. Though I was there at the middle st location not too long ago. A lady there said her name was Cici, but then quickly corrected and said Summer. Umm. OK. I know they like to change. This chick is skinny, very hot & sexy with tattoo on her lower back. Definitely will repeat with her. Did this Niko change her name to Cici or Summer? If not, then I'm dying to see what this Niko looks like. From past posts I read sounds I must check out for myself soon.

Jimmy Weed
06-07-21, 14:45
Here's a review I copied from Rubmaps. Coco. Blue Harbor in Rockland.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the talent on the south shore isn't what it used to be. I'm constantly on the lookout for new places I can call 'home' and are worthy of being a regular at. Blue Harbor might just make the cut.

Arrived after 8 on a weeknight and was greeted by Coco. Past reviews have focused on her cleavage, and justifiably so. She reminded me of Angel from AAA on Beale from a few years back. Coco led me to the back room and waited patiently for me to undress. I laid flat on the table, her breasts the only thing on my mind. The massage started with her climbing on top of the table and walking across my back, using the ceiling pole for balance. I'm not sure if she was just using her phone but she didn't seem too into the massage. It didn't matter to me, I wasn't there to get a strong massage. After about 20 minutes, she told me to flip and tucked a pillow under my neck. I immediately reached for her DD tits and she seemed hesitant when I tried to put them in my mouth. Coco giggled when my tongue touched her nipple and she let out soft moans, seemingly enjoying having them worshipped. I slowly adjusted myself on the table and pointed to her big jugs, trying my best to explain how I wanted my cock between them. She finally took the hint and knelt down, pressing my dick against her chest. She reached for oil and rubbed it on my shaft, placing my meat back between her soft jugs. After a minute, I tensed up and shot my load all over her melons, some of it even landing on her chin. She smiled and wiped it with the back of her hand, and headed to the bathroom to clean up. Gave her 4 for the service, 6 for the extras. If you can't tell by now, I'll be back.Coco wears crotchless pants and if you touch her pussy she drips like a leaky faucet.

SamWiseGamgee
06-07-21, 15:31
Stopped by today to get my first TS and got Linda, probably 5 ft or shorter but definitely not in her 70's as some other reviewers stated. Got a nice rose tatoo above her snatch. TS was interesting only because it felt like a nuru massage only with hands not a body, on the flip she saw the dude at full attention and cleaned him and then slowly jerked me. Asked me if I would take care of her and when I said yes it was game on. Nice BBBJ and DATY then she turned around and smiled and started some P2 P, slipped in and she bent over so I could suck her nipples, after a few minutes of this she turned around and let me get on top from behind and did lazy dog until I pulled out and she BBBJCIM. After that waz an awesome massage and some light teasing. Not a bad experience definitely not a young lady but she did aim to please. Paid house and $40, no haggling or pouty face so I wasn't disappointed.So you got everything and more and tipped $40. Just out of words man.

Rito1
06-07-21, 19:02
Saw an ad on Bedpage for a 4 handed massage for $80. I called and asked if the special was still availble as the ad was a few days old. She said yes and asked when I wanted to come. I told her in about 20 minutes. She asked if she could call me back in 2 minutes and I said ok. She called back and asked me to come in 45 minutes and I said ok. This place used to be called Xinghai now it's Forever Young. I arrive on time and Summer is waiting at the desk for me. She is skinny with small tits and a tiny but cute ass, Her face is also cute. She has me get undress and tells me the other girl should be there any minute, I found out that she was working alone and called Helen to come in for the 4 hand. Just as Helen arrived 2 mongers arrived. I her Summer tell them that they would not be available for over an hour. (I like that) Helen is average looking wearing a summer dress ass & tits are slightly bigger than Summer's. Now to the massage as a team they were great. Both gave great massages with great tease. At one point Summer got up on the table and put one leg on each side of my head and just rubber her crouch on my head. On the flip her NR was decent. One girl had her hands on Jr & my nipples while the other is working the balls & the other nipple and talking dirty to me in my ear and it was sounding sexy. The only downside was it was only utc roaming. They would not take anything out. I might repeat again with Summer alone. But who knows I might do another 4 hand. One last thing her cellphone rang and she stopped for 20 seconds to silence it. (another plus).

$80 for 4 hand + $50 for each girl.

https://massachusetts.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/weymouth/12805990.html

FenWay9216
06-07-21, 20:35
So you got everything and more and tipped $40. Just out of words man.$40 is one hundred forty dollars.

Grizwooos
06-07-21, 21:23
I never got a chance to meet this Niko lady. Though I was there at the middle st location not too long ago. A lady there said her name was Cici, but then quickly corrected and said Summer. Umm. OK. I know they like to change. This chick is skinny, very hot & sexy with tattoo on her lower back. Definitely will repeat with her. Did this Niko change her name to Cici or Summer? If not, then I'm dying to see what this Niko looks like. From past posts I read sounds I must check out for myself soon.Sound like niko. What did the tattoo look like?

Remove666
06-07-21, 21:50
I swear I saw a new report of 2nd FL. H&are in H2 O yesterday. I just came back to PM the poster and it's gone. Any ideas what happened? Any one with any info can you PM me about this spot.

Rito1
06-07-21, 22:24
$40 is one hundred forty dollars.If you are trying to do the usasg code that would be $.4

Jack617
06-07-21, 22:56
I swear I saw a new report of 2nd FL. H&are in H2 O yesterday. I just came back to PM the poster and it's gone. Any ideas what happened? Any one with any info can you PM me about this spot.Thanks for your contributions! Sent all requested info to you.

Joe Bujian
06-07-21, 23:33
I swear I saw a new report of 2nd FL. H&are in H2 O yesterday. I just came back to PM the poster and it's gone. Any ideas what happened? Any one with any info can you PM me about this spot.See post #32027.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4080-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5381962&viewfull=1#post5381962.

JohnL1983
06-07-21, 23:54
Saw an ad on Bedpage for a 4 handed massage for $80. I called and asked if the special was still availble as the ad was a few days old. She said yes and asked when I wanted to come. I told her in about 20 minutes. She asked if she could call me back in 2 minutes and I said ok. She called back and asked me to come in 45 minutes and I said ok. This place used to be called Xinghai now it's Forever Young. I arrive on time and Summer is waiting at the desk for me. She is skinny with small tits and a tiny but cute ass, Her face is also cute. She has me get undress and tells me the other girl should be there any minute, I found out that she was working alone and called Helen to come in for the 4 hand. Just as Helen arrived 2 mongers arrived. I her Summer tell them that they would not be available for over an hour. (I like that) Helen is average looking wearing a summer dress ass & tits are slightly bigger than Summer's. Now to the massage as a team they were great. Both gave great massages with great tease. At one point Summer got up on the table and put one leg on each side of my head and just rubber her crouch on my head. On the flip her NR was decent. One girl had her hands on Jr & my nipples while the other is working the balls & the other nipple and talking dirty to me in my ear and it was sounding sexy. The only downside was it was only utc roaming. They would not take anything out. I might repeat again with Summer alone. But who knows I might do another 4 hand. One last thing her cellphone rang and she stopped for 20 seconds to silence it. (another plus).

$80 for 4 hand + $50 for each girl.

https://massachusetts.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/weymouth/12805990.htmlI visited this location last week. I can tell all girls are from 59 cod. Cici=summer=YoYo, Helen=Julie. I am not sure what is Niko's name now. But she is the Niko used to work at 59 cod. I never meet the weekend Niko at Eastern, so I am not sure if they are the same Niko.

DimSum21
06-08-21, 01:39
At China1 in the landing wey, a few days ago, I saw Coco right before close. Usually I see Kelly who's mid 40's. Coco is about mid 30's, B cups. Had her take off her mask, pretty face, looks like a kpop star. Damage was. 6 + . 8 for nude HJ. I had her lick my ears while she tugged me. If anyone's been to Hongkong down the street let me know please if its worth it.

KintaroOe20
06-08-21, 06:16
Sound like niko. What did the tattoo look like?From what I remember it was more like a tattoo with words. Didn't get a chance to read what it actually said.

Sounds
06-08-21, 07:22
If you are trying to do the usasg code that would be $.4Codes only confuse. People often do not use things the same way or use things incorrectly. Could be 40. Could be 140. Only the OP knows for sure.

KintaroOe20
06-08-21, 08:33
Hey Caballeros,

Sure you guys are smart enough, but just in case.

After trying an AAMP recently I've been receiving these texts to try again. Was not pleased with initial visit and now they're sending these with photos to try to entice me.

If I was 18 again then yeah I would fall for it.

Now after a few years no way.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Hate these ads. 100% never them.

If I was back in Tokyo or Seoul then most definitely. Maybe it wouldn't be exact girl, but hot enough I wouldn't care and never rushed from my experience.

KintaroOe20
06-08-21, 10:27
At China1 in the landing wey, a few days ago, I saw Coco right before close. Usually I see Kelly who's mid 40's. Coco is about mid 30's, B cups. Had her take off her mask, pretty face, looks like a kpop star. Damage was. 6 + . 8 for nude HJ. I had her lick my ears while she tugged me. If anyone's been to Hongkong down the street let me know please if its worth it.Seriously?? Kpop girl look??

Hmm. Must've missed her.

I was there at China 1 a couple of weekends ago. 2 women there, but forget names. One looked to be in low 50's (Nothing attractive) and other 30's range (Plain boring look). Neither were close to being a kpop girl. In my own personal opinion. Did you find out what days this kpop looking girl works? Thanks.

EnygmaLover
06-08-21, 13:01
Supposedly the Thai place 569 Cambridge St. Allston. Brighton had two or three (Academy and Tremont) but they've closed to the best of my knowledge. Brookline is pretty rare for FS I had a couple successes but it was after years of building up a relationship with the provider and they've all moved on.

Kenmore Sq and Chinatown have some but usually are more high traffic than I prefer. See Harrison Ave.

Newton is a bit dry. Similar to Brookline was able to develop relationships and get it eventually but they've closed.

Watertown has many spots that are guaranteed. Plenty of reviews on here. Look up 220 and 1 Main.

I know of a handful of providers at traditionally non-FS places in Waltham. See High St, River St, Moody St. Again not everyone does it but when you find one establish a rapport and get her # or we chat.

Finally like some of the other responses if "shelling out" for an Uber seems expensive you may want to reconsider your goals. You're going to need at least $200 and possibly more depending on your negotiation skills.

Happy hunting.Tbh, it's not so much about the expense for the Uber as it is the general inconvenience. It would be nice if there were more providers in walking distance, but I suppose that's probably too much to ask for.

I appreciate everyone's responses here. Thanks!

FenWay9216
06-08-21, 15:29
Hey Caballeros,

Sure you guys are smart enough, but just in case.

After trying an AAMP recently I've been receiving these texts to try again. Was not pleased with initial visit and now they're sending these with photos to try to entice me.

If I was 18 again then yeah I would fall for it.

Now after a few years no way.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Hate these ads. 100% never them.

If I was back in Tokyo or Seoul then most definitely. Maybe it wouldn't be exact girl, but hot enough I wouldn't care and never rushed from my experience.You should try Ink Block Aamp.

DimSum21
06-08-21, 17:03
Seriously?? Kpop girl look??

Hmm. Must've missed her.

I was there at China 1 a couple of weekends ago. 2 women there, but forget names. One looked to be in low 50's (Nothing attractive) and other 30's range (Plain boring look). Neither were close to being a kpop girl. In my own personal opinion. Did you find out what days this kpop looking girl works? Thanks.There's only two women working there so I'm sure we saw the same people. I guess your standards are higher than mine.

Mattis1775
06-08-21, 19:29
You should try Ink Block Aamp.If it's the same AAMP that asked 20 questions, I never got to see her. She asked who referred me, the guys number, what his name was and when was the last time he came by. No thanks.

Big Head
06-08-21, 21:57
CL Boston, Services, Beauty section has some interesting AMP posts.

-BH.

Dog Daddy
06-09-21, 00:19
Haven't been for awhile, any updates on location? Used to visit pre / earlier pandemic kinda miss the spinner that was there, forget her name probably earlier 30's lived in Quincy.

DD.

DoubleDippin
06-09-21, 07:53
Anyone have any info on Ya Ya in Braintree? Text, emails and phone all go ignored. PM if you want.

CCNice
06-09-21, 08:42
Has anyone been here recently? There was one review on Rubmaps from 5/27.

SpiderShot443
06-09-21, 08:55
Usually stick with escorts but have wanted to try a massage, are there any good places on the north shore? Also any tips for what to do when I get there would be appreciated.

Andir
06-09-21, 09:17
Haven't been for awhile, any updates on location? Used to visit pre / earlier pandemic kinda miss the spinner that was there, forget her name probably earlier 30's lived in Quincy.

DD.Go to Blanchard. You may like it better. But Belmont is pretty much dead in general. It's surprising given its proximity to Watertown where all the action now is.

EnygmaLover
06-09-21, 10:36
You should try Ink Block Aamp.Has Ink Block run any ads recently? I used to have their number but lost it.

TCollins
06-09-21, 10:49

DD.I visited last week. Two girls there. I drew Linda. Same Linda that has been there for about two years. She is very pretty. But, very limited menu. Other girl just ok looking. Linda said other girl new- but, they always say that.

FenWay9216
06-09-21, 12:23
Has Ink Block run any ads recently? I used to have their number but lost it.No ads. They seem to have all the business they can handle. LOL.

KatSuno1492
06-09-21, 14:32
Has anyone been here recently? There was one review on Rubmaps from 5/27.The last two reviews for there are from fake accounts. Accounts with "firstnamefirstname# are, unfortunately, fake. A few of us on the site have been talking, and we're thinking they are from admins because they are all over the place geographically, and all are supposed premium accounts.

Top Floor
06-09-21, 23:41
The last two reviews for there are from fake accounts. Accounts with "firstnamefirstname# are, unfortunately, fake. A few of us on the site have been talking, and we're thinking they are from admins because they are all over the place geographically, and all are supposed premium accounts.I wouldn't be surprised if most of the reviews on RM are fake. Besides that point you made about the reviewers being spread out geographically, a lot of reviews read like they are made by people who don't speak english as their first language. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jared260
06-10-21, 00:46
I wouldn't be surprised if most of the reviews on RM are fake. Besides that point you made about the reviewers being spread out geographically, a lot of reviews read like they are made by people who don't speak english as their first language. Not that there's anything wrong with that.Why do you feel that the RM reviews are fake, or more likely fake than any other forum? Regarding the geographic spread, the same style fabricated reviews are all over the country. They read like a computer generated them. Always by a poster who has 1-3 reviews, usually one, and often followed by comments from mongers who say, the place is closed, they don't do that here, that description of the AMP is not right. The reviewer was never there. These started appearing in 2020 when the Covid lockdown happened. Same pattern all over the country.

ThizzleHats
06-10-21, 01:54
Why do you feel that the RM reviews are fake, or more likely fake than any other forum? Regarding the geographic spread, the same style fabricated reviews are all over the country. They read like a computer generated them. Always by a poster who has 1-3 reviews, usually one, and often followed by comments from mongers who say, the place is closed, they don't do that here, that description of the AMP is not right. The reviewer was never there. These started appearing in 2020 when the Covid lockdown happened. Same pattern all over the country.I think its 100% more fake than this forum. There are obvious bots afoot there. Then again I wonder if it might have a crumb of useful information.

Faptastic
06-10-21, 07:40
I never got a chance to meet this Niko lady. Though I was there at the middle st location not too long ago. A lady there said her name was Cici, but then quickly corrected and said Summer. Umm. OK. I know they like to change. This chick is skinny, very hot & sexy with tattoo on her lower back. Definitely will repeat with her. Did this Niko change her name to Cici or Summer? If not, then I'm dying to see what this Niko looks like. From past posts I read sounds I must check out for myself soon.I've been a longtime regular of Niko. One of the other girls at Eastern told me that she was on vacation back home in China. I assumed this to be the case because she had told me herself that she was going to go home and visit China this summer when the pandemic calmed down. But I guess she was just moved to another AMP.

Lily1234
06-10-21, 08:40
I think its 100% more fake than this forum. There are obvious bots afoot there. Then again I wonder if it might have a crumb of useful information.I paid to get more info on there a couple tomes but I think the reviews have decreased and they are doing fake stuff to try to increase revenue. I probably would have paid again from time to time but their scam pisses me off enough that I don't even look anymore.

Lily1234
06-10-21, 08:43
Why do you feel that the RM reviews are fake, or more likely fake than any other forum? Regarding the geographic spread, the same style fabricated reviews are all over the country. They read like a computer generated them. Always by a poster who has 1-3 reviews, usually one, and often followed by comments from mongers who say, the place is closed, they don't do that here, that description of the AMP is not right. The reviewer was never there. These started appearing in 2020 when the Covid lockdown happened. Same pattern all over the country.Some reviews starting appearing with info that was clearly fake. There would be reviews saying girks who I saw many times were doing stuff that I don't believe they do. Some are physically incorrect descriptions and some were reviews from places that had closed.

Trickster666
06-10-21, 11:07
Some reviews starting appearing with info that was clearly fake. There would be reviews saying girks who I saw many times were doing stuff that I don't believe they do. Some are physically incorrect descriptions and some were reviews from places that had closed.I heard it's not that hard to create a bot for posting on forums.

TCollins
06-10-21, 11:21
I've been a longtime regular of Niko. One of the other girls at Eastern told me that she was on vacation back home in China. I assumed this to be the case because she had told me herself that she was going to go home and visit China this summer when the pandemic calmed down. But I guess she was just moved to another AMP.I am pretty sure she is still working weekends at Eastern.

FenWay9216
06-10-21, 11:27
Some reviews starting appearing with info that was clearly fake. There would be reviews saying girks who I saw many times were doing stuff that I don't believe they do. Some are physically incorrect descriptions and some were reviews from places that had closed.There is a recent review of Emma at 59 Codd. She hasn't been there in over a year.

KintaroOe20
06-10-21, 12:54
Has anyone been here recently? There was one review on Rubmaps from 5/27.Haven't been there since an embarrassing incident years ago Went to see Angel. She wasn't in my top 3, but needed a release.

I get there and she asked if I wanted to see new girl.

I said ok and it was my younger brother's piano teacher!!

We stared at each other and were shocked. She immediately said I just do facials.

Forget what I said, but haven't been back since and end of story.

BunnyMeat
06-10-21, 13:22
Haven't been there since an embarrassing incident years ago Went to see Angel. She wasn't in my top 3, but needed a release.

I get there and she asked if I wanted to see new girl.

I said ok and it was my younger brother's piano teacher!!

We stared at each other and were shocked. She immediately said I just do facials.

Forget what I said, but haven't been back since and end of story.Did you keep her as a piano teacher?

KintaroOe20
06-10-21, 13:32
Did you keep her as a piano teacher?Far as I know yes. Think I ever told my parents??

But picking up my little bro after class every weekend was. Oh interesting. We never spoke of it.

Top Floor
06-10-21, 14:08
I've been a longtime regular of Niko. One of the other girls at Eastern told me that she was on vacation back home in China. I assumed this to be the case because she had told me herself that she was going to go home and visit China this summer when the pandemic calmed down. But I guess she was just moved to another AMP.They all lie. About everything.

Mattis1775
06-10-21, 14:09
Far as I know yes. Think I ever told my parents??

But picking up my little bro after class every weekend was. Oh interesting. We never spoke of it.Listen, if both of you keep it professional, who cares what "other" activities are involved? You both are happy, one is making money and the other is getting a release. I had an Escort, who has since moved back west, lived 3 houses from me! She didn't know that I lived that close and kept it to myself. She was a resident where she lived somewhere for a year or two and leaves. Where, I've lived at my place for 40+ years. Didn't matter to me. But, once, I saw her on the street with my family when I was going to get pizza and just said Hi. When we did meet, we never mentioned it.

CCNice
06-10-21, 14:45
Tried going to C&are and was only one woman late 40's or early 50's, pass. Then hit Yezi, both girls came out and said they were busy, both in their 50's so I would've passed. Then tried to see Kiki, she was booked. So lastly hit sunshine, right as I pull up and back in to my spot another SUV pulls in and parks near me. He gets out before I can finish parking and makes a V Line to sunshine. I guess I snoozed and losed. Going to try my chances again today. Has anyone been to that blue moon in Rockland? If so what does Coco look like? She might peak my interest. I will head over today regardless and report back. Just wanted to know what to look for. Sometimes when you walk in and ask for someone they say it's them but it's really not.

M m.

ThizzleHats
06-10-21, 15:01
I guess Quincy isn't what it once was, especially post-pandemic.

But are there any FS options on the South Shore? Please feel free to PM me if that's more your style.

CoupleOfInches
06-10-21, 15:33
I paid to get more info on there a couple tomes but I think the reviews have decreased and they are doing fake stuff to try to increase revenue. I probably would have paid again from time to time but their scam pisses me off enough that I don't even look anymore.Years ago, maybe seven or more, RM was fairly reasonable, as I recall maybe 9 or so bucks or less per month and 69 for a years worth. Each contribution with a picture added another month free to the subscription. To me that was a deal, bet I added half a dozen shops with pictures. But, as I've grown away with the high price of a subscription. Don't need it. With USASG and others, plenty of information and reviews. There will always be self-promoted posts. But, with a few contacts and PM's I get what I need.

COI.

Flash88
06-10-21, 15:58
I paid to get more info on there a couple tomes but I think the reviews have decreased and they are doing fake stuff to try to increase revenue. I probably would have paid again from time to time but their scam pisses me off enough that I don't even look anymore.It does definitely have useful information, especially if you can establish connections with other members, but I agree their pricing sucks considering the relative lack of information, the fake reviews, and the fact that the customers do all of the work. They should have offered refunds during COVID because of lack of content especially.

Lily1234
06-10-21, 16:02
Far as I know yes. Think I ever told my parents??

But picking up my little bro after class every weekend was. Oh interesting. We never spoke of it.Little brother? Are you a lot older than him or did you start hitting AMP in your teens?

FenWay9216
06-10-21, 16:06

But are there any FS options on the South Shore? Please feel free to PM me if that's more your style.Anan spa in Quincy.

KintaroOe20
06-10-21, 16:26
Little brother? Are you a lot older than him or did you start hitting AMP in your teens?Had thing for sexy Azn milfs when I was 19. Every AMP or AAMP I went to had them. They would lie saying they were 25, but knew they were in 40's range. Flirting with the Azn milfs always fun back then.

KintaroOe20
06-10-21, 16:35

But are there any FS options on the South Shore? Please feel free to PM me if that's more your style.There is in Quincy and Braintree. DM if interested.

Griswold
06-10-21, 17:18
I visited Tina at Eastern in Waltham. 30 minutes. She started right out with the ST massage, without me even saying anything. She allowed both OTC and UTC roaming. She had no problem knocking on the back door, but did not enter. After the flip, I indicated I would like better access. She asked if I would take care of her, and then the top went up and the bottom came down. I'd say she's an A or B cup, but with huge nips. She leaned over and allowed my mouth to appreciate them. Below, I was greeted by a nice, thick, dark Bush. If you prefer Bush to shaved, like I do, she is someone you'll want to visit. With the main reason I was there completed within 10 - 15 minutes, the rest of the time was spent with a decent massage. 40 + 60.

CCNice
06-10-21, 19:53
Tried to hit Blue Harbor in Rockland but it was a wait for Coco so didn't want to wait. Made a trip to Sunshine and drew Cindy. First the good, she seemed attractive could not tell because she wouldn't take mask off. Did soft massage and she has really soft hands and soft skin. She gave a Very sensual HJ, was not a jackhammer at all. She allowed OTC and UTC up top and OTC on the rear. Now the bad, no teasing at all during the soft massage she just had me flip and started touching me. She had an airbud in the whole time. WTF is that about! Didn't offer to take the top off but I was disappointed at this point and didn't feel like shelling out more $$. Overall I'd say 6. 5/10. The airbud really pissed me off and mask on the whole time with no Tease. We are open now masks off LOL. I'm going to ask now about masks before I commit. Haven't had much luck lately it's getting frustrating. Has anyone tried that place In Attleboro on Washington st 424? They offer a table shower usually that's only in RI.

Delanojjjj
06-10-21, 19:56
Tried going to C&are and was only one woman late 40's or early 50's, pass. Then hit Yezi, both girls came out and said they were busy, both in their 50's so I would've passed. Then tried to see Kiki, she was booked. So lastly hit sunshine, right as I pull up and back in to my spot another SUV pulls in and parks near me. He gets out before I can finish parking and makes a V Line to sunshine. I guess I snoozed and losed. Going to try my chances again today. Has anyone been to that blue moon in Rockland? If so what does Coco look like? She might peak my interest. I will head over today regardless and report back. Just wanted to know what to look for. Sometimes when you walk in and ask for someone they say it's them but it's really not.

M m.Did you ever think of calling ahead?

That guy that parked and headed in may have made an appointment.

Some other guy might not have had to have a interruption during his paid time if guys didn't go banging on doors making her stop to explain that she was trying to take care of someone else.

CCNice
06-10-21, 20:21
Yes captain obvious I do call ahead. But I'm not going to call ahead when I'm going on blind not knowing what I'm going to get. Meaning if I'm seeing someone for the first time how do I know it's that person? They play games all the time. Once that monger went in front of me I let it be. I didn't go knocking on the door. Sometimes you don't have the luxury of calling ahead and when you do it doesn't matter some times because they don't keep appointments. It's almost like we should have 2 unions. One for the girls and one for the mongers. Set out the rules, guidelines, and rates, so that way no surprises, up charges, or flaking on girls. It's a win win. We just need Jimmy Hoffa now LOL.

Top Floor
06-10-21, 20:34
Did you ever think of calling ahead?

That guy that parked and headed in may have made an appointment.

Some other guy might not have had to have a interruption during his paid time if guys didn't go banging on doors making her stop to explain that she was trying to take care of someone else.Call or no call, they take the first person that shows up at the door. The reason they do that is it's guaranteed money. How many mongers call to make an appointment and no show? Too many. That's why they take the first warm body that shows up on their doorstep.

Bishop8891
06-10-21, 22:59
Jimmy thanks for the heads up on Julia. You should definitely also check out the new girl Michelle at Eastern too. I saw her today when I was visiting Ella and she is really beautiful. And young. Less than 30. A great addition to the talent at Eastern. Can't wait to go back to try her services.Ella is cute, I wish she did more.

Bishop8891
06-11-21, 00:33
I visited Tina at Eastern in Waltham. 30 minutes. She started right out with the ST massage, without me even saying anything. She allowed both OTC and UTC roaming. She had no problem knocking on the back door, but did not enter. After the flip, I indicated I would like better access. She asked if I would take care of her, and then the top went up and the bottom came down. I'd say she's an A or B cup, but with huge nips. She leaned over and allowed my mouth to appreciate them. Below, I was greeted by a nice, thick, dark Bush. If you prefer Bush to shaved, like I do, she is someone you'll want to visit. With the main reason I was there completed within 10 - 15 minutes, the rest of the time was spent with a decent massage. 40 + 60.She sounds nice.

Xf1234
06-11-21, 00:55
Was a long-time customer of Muzzey. Txted to make an appointment with Yoyo for a specific time. Agreed upon. When I arrived mere minutes later. Was greeted by a frumpy mess that said Yoyo isn't there, try me. I told her I didn't appreciate being lied to. Followed it with a txt that resulted in a $10 discount offer. And now I'm following it up here. They used to be straight on who / when. Not anymore. Buyer beware.

SM.Same as you, My favorite AMP is Muzzey Crystal and favorite girl is big tits Yoyo, So went there again this afternoon, Unfortunately Yoyo left there a couple of days ago, but I didn't meet a frumpy mess girl as you described, another girl named Coco gave me a warmly hug, she was very cute and younger enough in her 20's, slim and pretty, service was similar as Yoyo and will be there for a couple of days.

SixStringer87
06-11-21, 08:25
Are there any AMPs on the South Shore where the therapists typically where dresses, skirts, or some other appealing outfit? Not a big fan of scrubs and leggings / tight pants are only alright.

David5512
06-11-21, 09:07
She sounds nice.This is why I love Asian women! Full Bush and big nipples!

HappyDave
06-11-21, 09:21
Call or no call, they take the first person that shows up at the door. The reason they do that is it's guaranteed money. How many mongers call to make an appointment and no show? Too many. That's why they take the first warm body that shows up on their doorstep.I sometimes tend to be a walk in, have had several occasions I was told up front they had an appointment soon. Given the option of a quickie for just the half hour fee and not even expected a tip. If your a regular things change for you, spas that I do call ahead and there is only a couple now, they know me and I am always on time. They are honest with who is there and when she is available. When I show the girl I ask for is there waiting or the other girl gets her right away for me.

SteveLynch123
06-11-21, 09:49
Fellow Mongers.

Why do you think massage parlors are dominantly Asian? There are other women in need of good paying jobs but they don't work in the business. I'm thinking of eastern Europeans, Latin American and African immigrant or citizens.

Dieter M
06-11-21, 10:12
I went to main and I got "Angela". Anyone see the Angela there? She was great but I got the vibe that she may have transitioned looking at her feet / hands. It was kinda too late at that point but LOL.

Just wondering if anyone noticed that.

It is pride so what the heck LOL.

HappyDave
06-11-21, 11:29
Fellow Mongers.

Why do you think massage parlors are dominantly Asian? There are other women in need of good paying jobs but they don't work in the business. I'm thinking of eastern Europeans, Latin American and African immigrant or citizens.Seems like a cultural thing, very common in there home country to have parlors. Also in the local Asian communities here you will find the parlors are very well tolerated. Go out to most predominantly white middle class towns and even parts of Boston they open and close in weeks. But Quincy, Watertown and Waltham very well tolerated and most spas have been around forever though changing ownership on occasions.

Bishop8891
06-11-21, 16:29

I'm sure if you pay her well she will be fake nice to you.What happened? I went there a few days ago and she was great. Got everything I asked for and more.

Wiseass
06-12-21, 00:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Keep this shit off of the review threads.

A2

Hanging Out
06-12-21, 00:40
Heading through Boston to the cape this weekend. Any recommendations on FS AMPs on my way. I normally go to RI but the last couple times they have all had along wait when I arrived. Any help is appreciated.

Annderson
06-12-21, 06:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mattis1775
06-12-21, 08:05
Seems like a cultural thing, very common in there home country to have parlors. Also in the local Asian communities here you will find the parlors are very well tolerated. Go out to most predominantly white middle class towns and even parts of Boston they open and close in weeks. But Quincy, Watertown and Waltham very well tolerated and most spas have been around forever though changing ownership on occasions.Because Asians are good at massages. It's their culture to massage their family members, spouses or whoever in their household. That's why some of you Mongers here get surprised when an Asian girl helps you get dressed, put on your shoes or massages your feet because most other cultural women won't do that. Not sure what community you're in. But, there are plenty of other than Asians providing massages. I've seen them all and it seems the Brazilians are trying to get into the action. But, the problem with them is that they absolutely suck at massages and the HJ. They're just prettier and have an amazing body over the Asians.

ThizzleHats
06-12-21, 08:51
Might be up there very soon and since this seems to have the most variety I'm curious: Whos the best in Waltham? Hottest? Most open menu BBBJ, FS, rimming?

LamboMan
06-12-21, 10:22
There are a few reasonable explanations:

1) He actually went to see Ella again right after the first review and indeed got more than he expected.

2) He is just as old and confused as some of the rest of us here.

3) Ella decided the first ad was not enticing enough so she decided to place a new one. (I don't have a problem with that. It's just a normal part of running the business.).

In any case it would be nice to hear more details. Real or imagined.Ella is a professional hustler, stop all being simps. I'm going to break a lot of hearts here. Single mother trying to make it and needs that tip? Nope, she's richer than you and eastern is hers. Single? Nope, try married. Feels like she's special to you, right, and maybe likes you better than other customers and does extra? Nope, there is always another guy paying a little more and she's doing more, she has a whole army of simps under her. Please understand this is how this business works and she is full tilt into the hustling. You all know it, you can tell form how cold she gets right after a session you thought was amazing. Be careful giving this girl any specialty treatment or attention.

Andir
06-12-21, 10:30
Received quite a few queries and responded to all of them (I think). With one exception — one dude asked me if I have an UTR FS provider at a legit spa. I have one but still thinking whether I should give her to him. Should I or shouldn't I? You tell me.

And yes, please, keep your queries coming.

HappyDave
06-12-21, 11:49
Because Asians are good at massages. It's their culture to massage their family members, spouses or whoever in their household. That's why some of you Mongers here get surprised when an Asian girl helps you get dressed, put on your shoes or massages your feet because most other cultural women won't do that. Not sure what community you're in. But, there are plenty of other than Asians providing massages. I've seen them all and it seems the Brazilians are trying to get into the action. But, the problem with them is that they absolutely suck at massages and the HJ. They're just prettier and have an amazing body over the Asians.Some not all help me dress, It's kind if funny when they do since they dress me in kind if a little different manor. The also look totally hot squatting down to put my shoe on. Makes me want a kneeling BJ. As to looks an attractive girl is just that of any nationality. But a petite little Asian spinner with limited English and taking directions well just blows me away.

CamperVan10
06-12-21, 12:08
Received quite a few queries and responded to all of them (I think). With one exception one dude asked me if I have an UTR FS provider at a legit spa. I have one but still thinking whether I should give her to him. Should I or shouldn't I? You tell me.

And yes, please, keep your queries coming.Andir has proven to be quite the resource, very helpful and accurate. Thanks for the assistance!

Regarding the UTR FS legit spa, that's a tough one. If it's a long time poster and he has helped out the rest of us in the past then maybe give it up. But if he hasn't earned it yet, maybe keep it UTR.

Now, if your UTR is in the Newton / Waltham / Watertown area, I'd be interested. Doubtful that I'd travel to partake, although the Framingham area I'd do. And thanks again!

-CV.

NewJeff
06-12-21, 15:37
Why do you feel that the RM reviews are fake, or more likely fake than any other forum? Regarding the geographic spread, the same style fabricated reviews are all over the country. They read like a computer generated them. Always by a poster who has 1-3 reviews, usually one, and often followed by comments from mongers who say, the place is closed, they don't do that here, that description of the AMP is not right. The reviewer was never there. These started appearing in 2020 when the Covid lockdown happened. Same pattern all over the country.Some reviews claim to have seen women who do not work at the spas they are reviewing. It's obvious when the same 2 women have been at the spa for years, and suddenly reviews pop up with fake names. I remember another example of a spa that had been gone for 2+ years still getting reviews. Yet another oddball example was a spa that was incorrectly placed in a town 40 min away from its actual location getting occasional reviews yet nobody ever mentioned it was in the wrong town. RM is a scam. There may be real reviews mixed in with fake, but not worth it other than the ability to locate and filter by town.

ChairmanMoss
06-12-21, 15:54
I went to main and I got "Angela". Anyone see the Angela there? She was great but I got the vibe that she may have transitioned looking at her feet / hands. It was kinda too late at that point but LOL.

Just wondering if anyone noticed that.

It is pride so what the heck LOL.You must not of looked at anything else during your visit or you would know she is all woman. (I hope) I don't believe she can be created in surgery room. Pretty sure real but kind of ruins future visits thinking about it. Thanks a lot. LOL.

Wiseass
06-12-21, 16:26
Then don't go to Kiki then because she is firm that her mask stays on.

I can't hate on any provider that wants to keep it on. This virus is a ***** and vaccines aren't 100%. Plus you don't know who has it and who doesn't, everybody lies.There are Several in the Greater Boston Area.

Hand Deliver
06-12-21, 16:55
This Was The Week That Was. All visits in the same city area this week.

Health Foot Spa - 4 of 10 - That sole provider is about the same but getting worn, general standard service received. Not interested in trying for more. Shorted me on my time.

Elite Hands - 3 of 10 - Got the older shorter of the 2 elderly ladies. She did not even want to give a name. Has fleshy type lower lips. Ok massage. Still wanted more for a tip than she is worth. She did not get it. But, this place does have its faithful monger following. I always think the other lady with the shiny makeup face is better. Location is super convenient but visit infrequently, mostly when I am in the need for a basic quick fix and go. I could care less about their names there.

Elite Touch p / k / a Pink - 0 of 10 - Hasn't existed under those names for along time. I don't know why I still had the number in my phone, but it is now deleted.

AJ - 7. 5 of 10 - Sometimes when I go there the rating can be even higher. Depends on my mood and their mood. Pretty good time there. Coco usually has her and / or another female working. I got the other one this time. They seem to rotate the extra help. Their asking price is usually on the high side. But sometimes can get some interesting services as well as a good massage.

Meini - No rating - Called and was going to go there, but stopped by AJ instead. Really glad that I did.

Relax Spa - Nix - drove by again just to reconfirm what I already knew. Closed. A crooked hanging real estate firm for rent sign on the door. Like others wonder, I do not know where the women migrated to, but it was not a bad place.

TN - 9 of 10 - Oh, that is not an AMP bodywork place. Absolutely the cutest and sexiest nail girl in the area. Wish the AMPs had women or girls like her. She is doing something right with the older guys. Because she seems to have a number of them as customers. Which from my experience at nail places is unusual.

CrazyCrouton
06-12-21, 19:56

Health Foot Spa - 4 of 10 - That sole provider is about the same but getting worn, general standard service received. Not interested in trying for more. Shorted me on my time.

Elite Hands - 3 of 10 - Got the older shorter of the 2 elderly ladies. She did not even want to give a name. Has fleshy type lower lips. Ok massage. Still wanted more for a tip than she is worth. She did not get it. But, this place does have its faithful monger following. I always think the other lady with the shiny makeup face is better. Location is super convenient but visit infrequently, mostly when I am in the need for a basic quick fix and go. I could care less about their names there.

Elite Touch p / k / a Pink - 0 of 10 - Hasn't existed under those names for along time. I don't know why I still had the number in my phone, but it is now deleted.

AJ - 7. 5 of 10 - Sometimes when I go there the rating can be even higher. Depends on my mood and their mood. Pretty good time there. Coco usually has her and / or another female working. I got the other one this time. They seem to rotate the extra help. Their asking price is usually on the high side. But sometimes can get some interesting services as well as a good massage.

Meini - No rating - Called and was going to go there, but stopped by AJ instead. Really glad that I did.

Relax Spa - Nix - drove by again just to reconfirm what I already knew. Closed. A crooked hanging real estate firm for rent sign on the door. Like others wonder, I do not know where the women migrated to, but it was not a bad place.

TN - 9 of 10 - Oh, that is not an AMP bodywork place. Absolutely the cutest and sexiest nail girl in the area. Wish the AMPs had women or girls like her. She is doing something right with the older guys. Because she seems to have a number of them as customers. Which from my experience at nail places is unusual.Any names, besides coco? Details? This is all very general info that has been posted here previously. I'm.

Not even certain what names of places you are referring to. Any chance you can clarify and give more details? Thanks.

Qfck2001
06-12-21, 20:21
Ella is a professional hustler, stop all being simps. I'm going to break a lot of hearts here. Single mother trying to make it and needs that tip? Nope, she's richer than you and eastern is hers. Single? Nope, try married. Feels like she's special to you, right, and maybe likes you better than other customers and does extra? Nope, there is always another guy paying a little more and she's doing more, she has a whole army of simps under her. Please understand this is how this business works and she is full tilt into the hustling. You all know it, you can tell form how cold she gets right after a session you thought was amazing. Be careful giving this girl any specialty treatment or attention.Can't agree more.

NewJeff
06-12-21, 20:35
Just a general question to you other mongers. When a small store front has hours from 9-9, will they take you in at 8:50 or would the last appointment be 8:00?

Joe Bujian
06-12-21, 21:10
Just a general question to you other mongers. When a small store front has hours from 9-9, will they take you in at 8:50 or would the last appointment be 8:00?It really depends Jeff. If it was a slow day and she needs the business and she doesn't have to get home to her kid or a sick mom or maybe she is rotating from NYC and is sleeping in the shop then she will be happy to work a little late. It's always worth a try.

Sounds
06-12-21, 22:11
It really depends Jeff. If it was a slow day and she needs the business and she doesn't have to get home to her kid or a sick mom or maybe she is rotating from NYC and is sleeping in the shop then she will be happy to work a little late. It's always worth a try.And at some places where they sleep at the shop, you can make arrangements for after hours.

Vintage68
06-13-21, 00:45
Might be up there very soon and since this seems to have the most variety I'm curious: Whos the best in Waltham? Hottest? Most open menu BBBJ, FS, rimming?If you're looking for that sort of menu your best best is one town over to Watertown. 220 Waverly Ave.

Dieter M
06-13-21, 08:10
You must not of looked at anything else during your visit or you would know she is all woman. (I hope) I don't believe she can be created in surgery room. Pretty sure real but kind of ruins future visits thinking about it. Thanks a lot. LOL.I'm sorry man nobody else to ask.

Hand Deliver
06-13-21, 08:44
Sure, the places and their names have all been mentioned many times before so there should have been no mystery, specifics below, and provided general info so no one can plagiarize juicy specifics in fake posts and because why repeat and regurgitate what has been already said in many prior posts where you can search to get names.

Health Foot Spa = 3 Elm, name depends who knows her as what Tina Gina.
Elite Hands = 10 Aberdeen Road, same old ladies been there for years, I took their names out of my reference list, names in posts by others before. Like my post said, the woman wouldn't even give her name.
Elite Touch p / k / a Pink. Hollis St.
AJ = Hollis St, Coco, Sophia, others depending who is there.
Meini = 136 Pond St, Angela et al have been named in posts many times.
Relax Spa = 847 Edgell Rd, closed so no names.
TN = not sayin'.

Any names, besides coco? Details? This is all very general info that has been posted here previously. I'm.
Not even certain what names of places you are referring to. Any chance you can clarify and give more details? Thanks.

JonnyT017
06-13-21, 10:22

TN - 9 of 10 - Oh, that is not an AMP bodywork place. Absolutely the cutest and sexiest nail girl in the area. Wish the AMPs had women or girls like her. She is doing something right with the older guys. Because she seems to have a number of them as customers. Which from my experience at nail places is unusual.I notice you didn't visit FBW. I made an attempt there last week, called but when I arrived there was a 20 minute wait so I split. It's been over a year since my last visit and that one didn't leave me warm and fuzzy. I headed over to Elite Touch as a last resort and drew Cici. I prefer Coco for her looks but Cici seems to have lost a few pounds. Still gives a pretty decent massage, jackhammer HJ and allows roaming and sucking on the top.

ThizzleHats
06-13-21, 11:49
There are Several in the Greater Boston Area.The one you they talking about in Weymouth.

DoubleDippin
06-13-21, 13:44
The one you they talking about in Weymouth.It apparently comes down to how you approach them about it. After a few minutes with KiKi the mask came down. She speaks fair english and is cute looking when the mask is down. She is about 35 and has nice nipples. Book an hours time and get talking with her you'll reap the rewards after your negotiations.

ThizzleHats
06-13-21, 13:49
It apparently comes down to how you approach them about it. After a few minutes with KiKi the mask came down. She speaks fair english and is cute looking when the mask is down. She is about 35 and has nice nipples. Book an hours time and get talking with her you'll reap the rewards after your negotiations.I got an hour with her a few days ago and asked if she'd take the mask off and she wouldn't. Also got shorted 15-20 since she apparently overbooked. I took it out of her tip. She texted me after apologizing which I appreciate from her.

Wiseass
06-13-21, 15:15
I got an hour with her a few days ago and asked if she'd take the mask off and she wouldn't. Also got shorted 15-20 since she apparently overbooked. I took it out of her tip. She texted me after apologizing which I appreciate from her.

It apparently comes down to how you approach them about it. After a few minutes with KiKi the mask came down. She speaks fair english and is cute looking when the mask is down. She is about 35 and has nice nipples. Book an hours time and get talking with her you'll reap the rewards after your negotiations.I had the same Experience as DoubleDippin. I assured her I was Fully Vaccinated and showed her my Prove, CVS Sticker. Best thing to carry besides a Condom nowadays. She didn't take the Mask off, but pulled down at different times.
The other Kiki is Very Firm, not even a Pulldown. Getting Frustrating at this Point. Her Decision, so not going to Force the Issue, just reduce the Frequency of Visits.

DoubleDippin
06-13-21, 15:27
I had the same Experience as DoubleDippin. I assured her I was Fully Vaccinated and showed her my Prove, CVS Sticker. Best thing to carry besides a Condom nowadays. She didn't take the Mask off, but pulled down at different times.
The other Kiki is Very Firm, not even a Pulldown. Getting Frustrating at this Point. Her Decision, so not going to Force the Issue, just reduce the Frequency of Visits.I would venture to say that it is all in the approach used. We got talking about age and she gladly took mask down and revealed age. I told her that I was bad at guessing but I know a cute body when I see one. Got the impression more is on the table in time as a friendship develops.

ThizzleHats
06-13-21, 15:40
I would venture to say that it is all in the approach used. We got talking about age and she gladly took mask down and revealed age. I told her that I was bad at guessing but I know a cute body when I see one. Got the impression more is on the table in time as a friendship develops.Good luck with that. I'm pretty convinced she won't do more than a naked HJ maybe let you DATY. She does a good massage and nice assplay though so I might go there occasionally.

DoubleDippin
06-13-21, 15:49
Good luck with that. I'm pretty convinced she won't do more than a naked HJ maybe let you DATY. She does a good massage and nice assplay though so I might go there occasionally.I guess it will just be a matter of time to find out what values can be found. Each individual will get different mileage. Did find out that kitty is not shaved.

Wiseass
06-13-21, 16:06
Good luck with that. I'm pretty convinced she won't do more than a naked HJ maybe let you DATY. She does a good massage and nice assplay though so I might go there occasionally.If you are really a stickler about the mask, Kiki has another Girl working there Monday and Tuesday. Her name is Mia. Once Proof is shown, no Masks. She is a Cutie and just as Good with the HJ. Nice Body too, but only saw her with Top and Daisy Duke Shorts. It was my first time with her. OTC was allowed. Unknown what Repeat Visits might uncover.

ThizzleHats
06-13-21, 16:41
If you are really a stickler about the mask, Kiki has another Girl working there Monday and Tuesday. Her name is Mia. Once Proof is shown, no Masks. She is a Cutie and just as Good with the HJ. Nice Body too, but only saw her with Top and Daisy Duke Shorts. It was my first time with her. OTC was allowed. Unknown what Repeat Visits might uncover.I saw another girl there once when I went she said only works two days but I didn't think her face as as cute as Kiki.

I personally don't care about the masks on or off. If they want to keep them on, I don't begrudge it. Thats what I was describing before A2 decided to put his opinions in my post and move it to Massholes.

KintaroOe20
06-13-21, 19:22
So I had an appointment at the Weymouth Middle St place today. Forget what the place is called. There's a small billboard on sidewalk in front of store. This was my 4th time to see this Cici / Summer girl.

It was great. I'm still confused if this Summer girl is the Niko everyone is talking about.

She told me the other girl working there is named Cici. She is Summer. Started to talk about life and she mentioned she used to work at Eastern in Waltham. Said her name at Waltham was Linda.

Hmm. Maybe it was or she didn't want to say.

Since I never went to Eastern I can't say she was lying.

She has a red lips tattoo and some words written on lower back.

Anyway it was great session. Has perfect thin silky arms to get those deep knots out.

Very cute, pretty and sweet. Amazing body, beautiful breasts and bald shaved pussy. Delicious. She definitely takes care of herself. Obviously she has other customers because her phone keeps going off. It's nice she doesn't answer during session.

She's incredible. So small and easy to pick up. She made me cum 3 x.

Can't wait for next weekend.

Qfck2001
06-13-21, 22:38
So I had an appointment at the Weymouth Middle St place today. Forget what the place is called. There's a small billboard on sidewalk in front of store. This was my 4th time to see this Cici / Summer girl.

It was great. I'm still confused if this Summer girl is the Niko everyone is talking about.

She told me the other girl working there is named Cici. She is Summer. Started to talk about life and she mentioned she used to work at Eastern in Waltham. Said her name at Waltham was Linda.

Hmm. Maybe it was or she didn't want to say.

Since I never went to Eastern I can't say she was lying.

She has a red lips tattoo and some words written on lower back.

Anyway it was great session. Has perfect thin silky arms to get those deep knots out.

Very cute, pretty and sweet. Amazing body, beautiful breasts and bald shaved pussy. Delicious. She definitely takes care of herself. Obviously she has other customers because her phone keeps going off. It's nice she doesn't answer during session.

Can't wait for next weekend.I can confirm this Summer girl is indeed Niko from Eastern and Niko from Coddington Quincy. A lot of these girls have multiple names, they do that to make you think there are more different girls available.

Pats2223
06-14-21, 05:51
Anyone know where May be from main H20 went too?

Malden Male
06-14-21, 07:52
First visit, arrived unannounced as the phone number I had for them was out of service. Ended up with LoLo (older woman, red tinted hair, about 5 ft tall, 60's). Rush, crappy massage and the negotiation was painful for subpar rushed service. Please tell me LoLo isn't Linda. As I still hold out hope that I'll be able to see Linda.

Masseur2000
06-14-21, 08:20
Where can I get a legit massage on the South Shore and leave happy? Please PM with options if you have any. Thanks.

DownWind
06-14-21, 08:31
Ella is a professional hustler, stop all being simps. I'm going to break a lot of hearts here. Single mother trying to make it and needs that tip? Nope, she's richer than you and eastern is hers. Single? Nope, try married. Feels like she's special to you, right, and maybe likes you better than other customers and does extra? Nope, there is always another guy paying a little more and she's doing more, she has a whole army of simps under her. Please understand this is how this business works and she is full tilt into the hustling. You all know it, you can tell form how cold she gets right after a session you thought was amazing. Be careful giving this girl any specialty treatment or attention.Hall and Oats sang about her. Maneater. She and her type have been around a long time. Massage is the perfect venue for them. It's your wallet, and there is always another with a bigger one. It's business.

RKitG
06-14-21, 08:49
Angela's new place on Mt Auburn a short while back I had asked here for some help in finding. Some kind members obliged, and I thank them all here. Finally booked a late 1 hr appointment, met at door, allowed entry, only one there, asked name she replied Angela of course. She is the most attractive and fit provider I have seen in quite some time, and very personable. First rate massage, and allowed some casual OTC t / b as I was a first timer there, I didn't push it. Remained masked, and asked I do the same, so I obliged naturally, although I'm 2 shots, said she wasn't. Wished she was and allowed no mask as she is obviously very very attractive lady and it would have added a bit more to the overall session, but her body is so toned and first rate hard to complain really. Will try again and see if any more is on the table for repeat visits. Thanks Guys.

Voyager69
06-14-21, 09:48
I notice you didn't visit FBW. I made an attempt there last week, called but when I arrived there was a 20 minute wait so I split. It's been over a year since my last visit and that one didn't leave me warm and fuzzy. I headed over to Elite Touch as a last resort and drew Cici. I prefer Coco for her looks but Cici seems to have lost a few pounds. Still gives a pretty decent massage, jackhammer HJ and allows roaming and sucking on the top.Elite if you go see Coco She knows how to give a REAL Massage. 6/10 in looks Massage is 9/10 but has more options.

FBW Kiki is the pretty girl But she sometimes shorts you on Time if another customer walks in. Massage skill is 3/10 Looks is 9/10 but always keeps her masks on and loves to Upsell. Will not return.

Hollis St AKA Pink saw Sophia Looks 7/10 Massage 2/10 Has lots of options but shorts you on time will not return.

Meini has different girls every 2 weeks. Sometimes you can get a real young and pretty one. Massage are 8/10 and no real upsell.

ThizzleHats
06-14-21, 09:55
Does that mean you banged her or did she just jerk you off 3 x?

LikesBikes
06-14-21, 10:49
Went to 17X E. A few days ago. Met with Lee-Lee, or maybe she meant Lily? Communication was difficult as she spoke little English. Age probably in the 40's, but hard to tell. Body was OK, probably average for her age. Asked if I wanted "mouth" but declined. Some UTC roaming up top, but it wasn't encouraged and was difficult getting past the thickly-padded bra. I left happy and healthy with standard services and tip. No complaints, but nothing amazing.

KintaroOe20
06-14-21, 11:42
Every AMP I go to is staffed with Chinese which is perfectly fine with me.

Though I'm craving something different.

Love to find ones that have Japanese, Korean or Filipina women. Especially Filipinas with brown tanned skin look.

Any suggestions of places that have real Japanese, Korean or Filipina girls? I say real because some might pretend. The AAMP places sure do.

Milfs welcome too. As long as no grannies / chubs or blue haired land whales.

Any info please dm me.

Much appreciated Caballeros.

Max Walker86
06-14-21, 12:27
Anyone know where May be from main H20 went too?I've been wondering the same thing. The girl in the blue dress where is she?

She was so fun and playful.

HunneMan
06-14-21, 12:33
I've been wondering the same thing. The girl in the blue dress where is she?

She was so fun and playful.OMG she was fun, playful and sexy with nice attitude. I thought of her yesterday. If anyone has her whereabouts.

KintaroOe20
06-14-21, 12:37
I've been wondering the same thing. The girl in the blue dress where is she?

She was so fun and playful.I've been searching for a woman named May. There was one in Quincy I used to see. Asian MILF type.

Can you give a description of what this May looks like?

Max Walker86
06-14-21, 12:47
I've been searching for a woman named May. There was one in Quincy I used to see. Asian MILF type.

Can you give a description of what this May looks like?I'm not really good at this. 5'2 busty tits straight hair. Her boobs could have been fake, I can't remember its been 5 months I had only seen her once.

Pats2223
06-14-21, 12:50
I'm not really good at this. 5'2 busty tits straight hair. Her boobs could have been fake, I can't remember its been 5 months I had only seen her once.Def fake. She's Got a nice little body. Pretty face. Not like super skinny.

KintaroOe20
06-14-21, 12:57
I'm not really good at this. 5'2 busty tits straight hair. Her boobs could have been fake, I can't remember its been 5 months I had only seen her once.These are her tits when I used to see her. She let me take with permission because she knew I loved them. No face of course.

She has a tattoo around or below belly button area.

Can't remember what of.

Can you identify these tits?? Haha! But seriously this is her.

Max Walker86
06-14-21, 13:05
These are her tits when I used to see her. She let me take with permission because she knew I loved them. No face of course.

Can't remember what of.

Can you identify these tits?? Haha! But seriously this is her.Haha that's awesome! Those look a lot like may boobs from h20 but I think hers were bigger but pretty damn close. + I don't think she had any tattoo.

KintaroOe20
06-14-21, 13:12
Haha that's awesome! Those look a lot like may boobs from h20 but I think hers were bigger but pretty damn close. + I don't think she had any tattoo.I'll have to check this woman out then whenever she pops up again. Thanks for your reply.

Marrin
06-14-21, 13:24
You must not of looked at anything else during your visit or you would know she is all woman. (I hope) I don't believe she can be created in surgery room. Pretty sure real but kind of ruins future visits thinking about it. Thanks a lot. LOL.Which place on main street is this 986 ?

AstroAndy
06-14-21, 16:00
Called ahead but not sure it really matters TBH, sadly still no update on a Jojo or WeiWei return.

Led to room by Sasa, looked pretty good in clothes less good when they came off. Not going to write a lot of details as I was not really impressed especially when comparing to all the great girls that have come thru there in the last few months. Typical Main menu and out the door for the usual total of $200.

KatSuno1492
06-14-21, 17:08
First visit, arrived unannounced as the phone number I had for them was out of service. Ended up with LoLo (older woman, red tinted hair, about 5 ft tall, 60's). Rush, crappy massage and the negotiation was painful for subpar rushed service. Please tell me LoLo isn't Linda. As I still hold out hope that I'll be able to see Linda.Without a pic I can't quite confirm (I've never seen Lulu) but that doesn't sound like Linda. Linda doesn't look 60, and in my experience doesn't rush or give crappy massage, and on my first visit I had no negotiations. Best bet is to call for an appointment, ask who's working; if Linda is working, book an appointment with her. When I've done this, I've never had a problem.

KatSuno1492
06-14-21, 17:18
Every AMP I go to is staffed with Chinese which is perfectly fine with me.

Though I'm craving something different.

Love to find ones that have Japanese, Korean or Filipina women. Especially Filipinas with brown tanned skin look.

Any suggestions of places that have real Japanese, Korean or Filipina girls? I say real because some might pretend. The AAMP places sure do.

Milfs welcome too. As long as no grannies / chubs or blue haired land whales.

Any info please dm me.

Much appreciated Caballeros.I don't know of any in Boston area, but I would say check Providence: there are 3 Korean AMPs with positive reviews. Smilers, Angel, and Apple.

NE has a lack of diversity when it comes to Asians; from the official numbers, the Chinese outnumber the rest of SE Asians by at least 20 x. For MPs, from my research it looks like Thai is the next most frequent, and I haven't heard of any of the others. Well, there's SeoulTherapy in Newton, but that looks like 1 provider who's legit.

AstroAndy
06-14-21, 18:34
These are her tits when I used to see her. She let me take with permission because she knew I loved them. No face of course.

Can't remember what of.

Can you identify these tits?? Haha! But seriously this is her.That pic was taken in 2012 LOL.

KintaroOe20
06-14-21, 20:15
That pic was taken in 2012 LOL.Yeah, and your point is what??

This was last time I saw May. Curious to see if still around.

Jared260
06-14-21, 20:34
Hall and Oats sang about her. Maneater. She and her type have been around a long time. Massage is the perfect venue for them. It's your wallet, and there is always another with a bigger one. It's business.Man eater. Heartbreaker. Hey there Little Miss Tease. There should be a way of having a reminder post about her repeated and rise to top regularly after a new wave of marks discovers her and goes through process from the start of falling for her routine. Then, posting about about like it is new to the forum. Someone posted, its a business, a quite successful one in her case, but her version of the business has a formula with more con in it. If you look like you have money, watch back and back pocket.

AstroAndy
06-14-21, 20:36
Yeah, and your point is what??

This was last time I saw May. Curious to see if still around.My point is you are asking about a girl that you last saw 9 years ago.

Jared260
06-14-21, 21:08
Without a pic I can't quite confirm (I've never seen Lulu) but that doesn't sound like Linda. Linda doesn't look 60, and in my experience doesn't rush or give crappy massage, and on my first visit I had no negotiations. Best bet is to call for an appointment, ask who's working; if Linda is working, book an appointment with her. When I've done this, I've never had a problem.Maybe it's her name. LS has had a stable crew, nico, Linda and Lulu. Could LoLo be LuLu and you just misheard? LuLu is taller than Linda, who might be just below 5 feet. Some on this forum have deemed them 60 yo grannies, but they are not 60. If you are 30, they might appear to be 60. All that said, they change names for all kinds of reasons. Years ago, nico was Amanda.

SteveLynch123
06-15-21, 06:16
Angela's new place on Mt Auburn a short while back I had asked here for some help in finding. Some kind members obliged, and I thank them all here. Finally booked a late 1 hr appointment, met at door, allowed entry, only one there, asked name she replied Angela of course. She is the most attractive and fit provider I have seen in quite some time, and very personable. First rate massage, and allowed some casual OTC t / b as I was a first timer there, I didn't push it. Remained masked, and asked I do the same, so I obliged naturally, although I'm 2 shots, said she wasn't. Wished she was and allowed no mask as she is obviously very very attractive lady and it would have added a bit more to the overall session, but her body is so toned and first rate hard to complain really. Will try again and see if any more is on the table for repeat visits. Thanks Guys.I think there are four AMP on Mt Auburn. Which one does Angela work in?

Thanks.

SteveLynch.

Gezbo
06-15-21, 09:11
Fellow Mongers.

Why do you think massage parlors are dominantly Asian? There are other women in need of good paying jobs but they don't work in the business. I'm thinking of eastern Europeans, Latin American and African immigrant or citizens.I think it's cultural. Massage is really big in China with their traditional healing. I know the girls spend a lot of their down time walking on each other's backs.

Krabi
06-15-21, 09:16
I saw two women, one in her fifties, not bad looking. One in her 30's maybe, pretty cute with tight pants. Not a tight body but pretty cute. They asked if I called, I said no, and the older one passed me off to the younger one.

I asked for soft touch and it was extremely soft. Softest hands I've felt. Very good tease. Once I asked for oil she put on plastic gloves. Not sure if these are for covid or what, but they are not as nice as the naked hand. Eventually after she was playing with my ass and balls I flipped over. She removed one glove and stroked my cock, while the gloved hand explored all around my balls and ass. Eventually, I asked for more ass play and I think she put two fingers up there deep. I was ready for it in a way that I have never been before, I think because of all the teasing. It was pretty darn good.

She was very happy to see me enjoying it. She did a little dance while jerking me off and pretty much finger banging me. HJ technique was good, although a little too fast towards the end.

There was no discussion of money. I left a 50 dollar tip for the extra effort. She seemed happy with that.

Cookie Lover
06-15-21, 09:23
Anyone come across Yoyo of Waverly? I can't believe I lost her digits. Thanks.

Cookie Lover
06-15-21, 09:28
Anyone come across Yoyo of Waverly? The last time I saw her she handed me her number and I lost it probably because I was so dizzy from an amazing time.

Joe Bujian
06-15-21, 10:27
I think there are four AMP on Mt Auburn. Which one does Angela work in?

Thanks.

SteveLynch.Mindful Wellness.

Andir
06-15-21, 11:20
I saw two women, one in her fifties, not bad looking. One in her 30's maybe, pretty cute with tight pants. Not a tight body but pretty cute. They asked if I called, I said no, and the older one passed me off to the younger one.

I asked for soft touch and it was extremely soft. Softest hands I've felt. Very good tease. Once I asked for oil she put on plastic gloves. Not sure if these are for covid or what, but they are not as nice as the naked hand. Eventually after she was playing with my ass and balls I flipped over. She removed one glove and stroked my cock, while the gloved hand explored all around my balls and ass. Eventually, I asked for more ass play and I think she put two fingers up there deep. I was ready for it in a way that I have never been before, I think because of all the teasing. It was pretty darn good.

She was very happy to see me enjoying it. She did a little dance while jerking me off and pretty much finger banging me. HJ technique was good, although a little too fast towards the end.

There was no discussion of money. I left a 50 dollar tip for the extra effort. She seemed happy with that.Wow, you are so generous!

Andir
06-15-21, 11:22
Mindful Wellness.Is anyone else working there besides Angela?

Wiseass
06-15-21, 12:23
For those Fans of Eva (Jessica), Myself being one of Them, She is back from Vacation at Jin Therapy in Salem. She was looking Good and Refreshed! Same Great Service as Always! She mentioned she'll be in Worcester next Month, most likely Juan Spa. Just wish she would work back at Relaxation in Bedford, where I met her, and closer to Home.

Dboy111
06-15-21, 13:57
Does anyone know if Lucy from Jin Salem.

Is back yet with big tits? Any big tits natural providers that allow titty fuck? Thank you!

Kenny9370
06-15-21, 15:06
If anyone is looking for Yoyo she has relocated to Peaceful Orchid in Wakefield.

Jared260
06-15-21, 15:33
Is anyone else working there besides Angela?So far, the sole MP until customer flow or circumstances require another girl.

Wiseass
06-15-21, 15:38
So far, the sole MP until customer flow or circumstances require another girl.With a FS Place a 2 minute walk away, and another alleged FS Place around the Corner, it is a Tough Location.

Sounds
06-15-21, 16:01
Wow, you are so generous!And guys then complain that some girls haggle.

Dominor1
06-15-21, 16:28
For those Fans of Eva (Jessica), Myself being one of Them, She is back from Vacation at Jin Therapy in Salem. She was looking Good and Refreshed! Same Great Service as Always! She mentioned she'll be in Worcester next Month, most likely Juan Spa. Just wish she would work back at Relaxation in Bedford, where I met her, and closer to Home.This is GREAT news fellas! I cannot recommend Eva enough! She is petite with fantastic Cs and a cute little ass. She will not disappoint you! She is responsible for my favorite FS session I've had in past 5 years. Run, don't walk!

Andir
06-15-21, 16:50
With a FS Place a 2 minute walk away, and another alleged FS Place around the Corner, it is a Tough Location.Angela has a huge loyal following here. Try to say anything even remotely negative about her — you will regret it instantly.

TheGreatOne22
06-15-21, 17:48
If you're looking for that sort of menu your best best is one town over to Watertown. 220 Waverly Ave.Anyone specific to ask for at 220 Waverly in regards to rimming?

MarriedTom
06-15-21, 20:23
Where is Juan Spa in Woosta?

Wiseass
06-15-21, 21:00
Where is Juan Spa in Woosta?Sorry my Goof! I meant Yuan Spa, or officially Xin Yuan Spa on Chandler St.

Wiseass
06-15-21, 21:03
Angela has a huge loyal following here. Try to say anything even remotely negative about her you will regret it instantly.No Kidding, and I'm a Loyal Follower! Nothing Negative about her! Just a Business Observation.

WatchBoy781
06-15-21, 21:30
So apparently they are indeed open at 32's. Even though said closed at rm. Surprised, there was a frumpy looking person who opened the door and kept saying 40,40, so I didn't stay. Not the nympho from 2+years ago.

Was goin to try 1060 but going to wait and go to MW or somewhere west. Just looking for B BBJ.

Johnson686
06-16-21, 09:50
Can you get a BBBJ at Muzzey, or should I bring a condom?

Edit: never mind, found some old reviews

Admin, feel free to delete this post, tried unsuccessfully to do it myself

Pyat841
06-16-21, 18:03
Avoid at all costs. Granny gave me a massage tickled the boys and I left with 80 dollars for the hour. Don't go! Waste of money and time it's called classic spa. Avoid avoid avoid! Asked for another girl she comes back in. WTF. Wasted an hour and didn't even get off. What a waste of time. Don't bother brothers.

WatchBoy781
06-16-21, 18:57

There was no discussion of money. I left a 50 dollar tip for the extra effort. She seemed happy with that.Anyone have a similar experience?

Krabi, clothes come off? Roaming?

HandyAndy707
06-16-21, 21:59
Jimmy thanks for the heads up on Julia. You should definitely also check out the new girl Michelle at Eastern too. I saw her today when I was visiting Ella and she is really beautiful. And young. Less than 30. A great addition to the talent at Eastern. Can't wait to go back to try her services.Thanks for the heads up on Ella at Eastern. What a beauty with skills. She claims to be 35 and said Yoyo was 25 when I asked about her. Not sure why they think anal play is enjoyable with razor sharp dagger nails. Otherwise one of the youngest and softest talent I've seen in a while in the RI scene. So my question is, is this standard for the Waltham scene, young attractive and talented. I have yet to check out 1060 and ask for Julia as someone talked about. Thanks again.

Bishop8891
06-16-21, 22:40
Anyone seen or heard from Irene from Malden? I heard she moved out to Worcester and had a place there. It's been a few years now and I am curious to know if she still works her magic anymore.

Bishop8891
06-16-21, 22:45
Ella is a professional hustler, stop all being simps. I'm going to break a lot of hearts here. Single mother trying to make it and needs that tip? Nope, she's richer than you and eastern is hers. Single? Nope, try married. Feels like she's special to you, right, and maybe likes you better than other customers and does extra? Nope, there is always another guy paying a little more and she's doing more, she has a whole army of simps under her. Please understand this is how this business works and she is full tilt into the hustling. You all know it, you can tell form how cold she gets right after a session you thought was amazing. Be careful giving this girl any specialty treatment or attention.Are you talking about Ella at Eastern? Is she really that way? I saw her once and she seems very nice but now I am skeptical.

Bishop8891
06-16-21, 22:56
Went there for the first time recently. I would usually go to Fragrance but there was only a granny there that day.

Called ahead, told to come any time, greeted by the barber who called the girl. I expect she is the girl that people are describing as early 30's. She is, in fact, probably early 40's. She's skinny, no curves, but cute as far as I could tell.

Nice, warm room. She asked if I'd been there before. I always tell the truth because we all know what I'm there for.

Massage as ok. A lot of just pushing on my back which wasn't bad. Soft touch was thorough. I always make a point to push my dick as far down between my legs so it's directly in view and easily accessible. She went right for it as soon as I did it.

I flipped myself when I was ready. No mention of money. She piled and and started a slow HJ. Fine technique. Didn't try for any roaming cause there just wasn't much to feel.

Left the standard 40. She seemed happy with it.Is she still there?

Bishop8891
06-16-21, 23:17

I was short on time so I stopped in a few weeks ago (called first to make sure they could take me). I got some girl I never seen before, short and stocky, kinda cute. Ella greeted me at the door. When it came time for the flip negotiations started. After some haggling she insists I get up and pay now. I hate that. I refused. More haggling. Now I am getting angry. The previous time I had been there I was told to flip after ten minutes and went through same bullshit, so I got up and left. Took the loss on the half hour I paid for. So this time around she tells me that Ella told her to make me pay up front because last time I left without paying. That was a flat out lie. I paid the house but didn't tip because I didn't stick around for HE with all the haggling. So they clearly take notes of mongers and their phone numbers. Plus, the place is like South Station, constant interruptions. Done with it.Never new Ella to be like that. I saw her once but the phone calls did make me feel uncomfortable.

JohnGlobalCorp
06-17-21, 10:55
Thanks for the heads up on Ella at Eastern. What a beauty with skills. She claims to be 35 and said Yoyo was 25 when I asked about her. Not sure why they think anal play is enjoyable with razor sharp dagger nails. Otherwise one of the youngest and softest talent I've seen in a while in the RI scene. So my question is, is this standard for the Waltham scene, young attractive and talented. I have yet to check out 1060 and ask for Julia as someone talked about. Thanks again.Take a minute and think if the person that runs this place is not nice to her customers then why we need to provide our money to her to promote her attitude.

JohnGlobalCorp
06-17-21, 12:15
No Kidding, and I'm a Loyal Follower! Nothing Negative about her! Just a Business Observation.Don't be a sucker- this is the business- you provide what's demand on the market- FS BB RJ whatever money talks bs walks.

Outershire
06-17-21, 12:32
Anyone have any Intel on what the current talent at muzzys is? What they are offering?

Choir Boy
06-17-21, 13:46
Not sure why they think anal play is enjoyable with razor sharp dagger nails.Funny story. About 6 or 7 years ago, I was trading texts with a white Craigslist girl who did Asian style massage sessions. Her photos showed a fit, toned, athletic model type. A month or so earlier, I had also gotten scratched at an Asian parlor by a girl with long nails. So I asked the Craigslist girl by text if she had long nails. She replied that she didn't, and offered to send me a close-up pic of her hand to prove she had short nails. I hadn't asked for any kind of proof, but since it was offered, I accepted. She sent me a pic of her hand as promised, and it showed that she indeed had short nails.

So we were good to go for our session; right? Well; not exactly. The pic she sent me showed a very fat, chubby hand. There as no way in Hell a fit, toned, athletic model type could have that fat of a hand. I made some lame excuse and I backed out.

You would figure this girl could have downloaded a nice fake hand picture from Google Images or something.

Pyat841
06-17-21, 14:35
Working in Quincy still so went across the street better results. But still not FS. Girls were ok. The girl that opened the door for me was pretty enough but she must've been booked. I got Lisa a little chubby ok face but for 40 dollars I got a double HJ and she allowed roaming over clothes. Would return if I can try the other girl. Seems like more in menu will investigate some more as I am stuck here for another few days. Anyone know anywhere I should check out please let me know.

Jared260
06-17-21, 16:23
Never new Ella to be like that. I saw her once but the phone calls did make me feel uncomfortable.See #32190 and other posts before that. She is consummate performer, skilled at reading the audience, and can change orientation faster than a Lamborghini turning on a dime. As often as she is discussed her, she could use her own subThread. You might not have seen it if everything was going fine. The other girls who have worked there know, and between shops they know because they wechat gossip with each other when they are sitting around. Small working-world community. Things will be okay if you don't mess with money, that she makes a lot of, earned and in donations.

Jared260
06-17-21, 16:26
Thanks for the heads up on Ella at Eastern. What a beauty with skills. She claims to be 35 and said Yoyo was 25 when I asked about her. Not sure why they think anal play is enjoyable with razor sharp dagger nails. Otherwise one of the youngest and softest talent I've seen in a while in the RI scene. So my question is, is this standard for the Waltham scene, young attractive and talented. I have yet to check out 1060 and ask for Julia as someone talked about. Thanks again.As has been said over and over, Asians look younger than they are. She is not 35. Between 43-45.

ARegularGuy
06-17-21, 16:36
Irene closed her Worcester spot maybe 2 years ago. Her phone is active but she hasn't answered or returned any of my calls. To bad.

ARG.

Anyone seen or heard from Irene from Malden? I heard she moved out to Worcester and had a place there. It's been a few years now and I am curious to know if she still works her magic anymore.

Jared260
06-17-21, 16:38
Take a minute and think if the person that runs this place is not nice to her customers then why we need to provide our money to her to promote her attitude.The follow-on question might be: has this forum created its own Frankenstein's monster? By hyping this place and her over and over, they have gotten so busy that demand exceeds supply. They can treat mongers however they want because mongers are standing in line or waiting in their cars to go in so they can get rid of the aching FOMO feeling they have after reading the hype. Like stock markets self-correct, maybe it's time to ease off the gas on this Waltham darling. CB is open again and so is MW on St. Auburn in H20.

BunnyMeat
06-17-21, 20:43
The follow-on question might be: has this forum created its own Frankenstein's monster? By hyping this place and her over and over, they have gotten so busy that demand exceeds supply. They can treat mongers however they want because mongers are standing in line or waiting in their cars to go in so they can get rid of the aching FOMO feeling they have after reading the hype. Like stock markets self-correct, maybe it's time to ease off the gas on this Waltham darling. CB is open again and so is MW on St. Auburn in H20.Have you been to the new CB? There is no any reason to be there unless you are really into getting a handy from 55+ tired women.

Bishop8891
06-17-21, 22:07
Man eater. Heartbreaker. Hey there Little Miss Tease. There should be a way of having a reminder post about her repeated and rise to top regularly after a new wave of marks discovers her and goes through process from the start of falling for her routine. Then, posting about about like it is new to the forum. Someone posted, its a business, a quite successful one in her case, but her version of the business has a formula with more con in it. If you look like you have money, watch back and back pocket.Thanks for the post.

Charlie Marsh
06-17-21, 23:58
Same as you, My favorite AMP is Muzzey Crystal and favorite girl is big tits Yoyo, So went there again this afternoon, Unfortunately Yoyo left there a couple of days ago, but I didn't meet a frumpy mess girl as you described, another girl named Coco gave me a warmly hug, she was very cute and younger enough in her 20's, slim and pretty, service was similar as Yoyo and will be there for a couple of days.Hi buddy, nice review, I tried new girl Coco, young and pretty Chinese doll, Massage was decently, Sucked her soft and sexy tits, UTC and FIV was allowed, she can provide CBJ but I didn't do today, after cleaned and tipped. 5, I met another Chinese doll, same young and beautiful, forgot to ask her name but I will try her next time, BTW does anybody know where is big tits Yoyo working now? Thanks and good luck buddies.

Finder117
06-18-21, 02:10
No further information will be provided here or in DM (providers intentionally left blank, but if you've been you can use your imagination). All of these are within the past 4-6 weeks.

Crys Lex: BBBJCIM, BBFSCIP, $. 2, $. 8 respectively (2 visits).

1235 Wash, Wey: Normal finish, utc top, pretty girl. $. 2.

299 Newport Q-town: BBBJCIM, $.

1035 Bedford St Wey: Normal, utc top, . 8.

153 Union rock: BBBJCIM, $. 6.

If anyone has any decent intel, inbox me.

PoorBill
06-18-21, 08:38
Working in Quincy still so went across the street better results. But still not FS. Girls were ok. The girl that opened the door for me was pretty enough but she must've been booked. I got Lisa a little chubby ok face but for 40 dollars I got a double HJ and she allowed roaming over clothes. Would return if I can try the other girl. Seems like more in menu will investigate some more as I am stuck here for another few days. Anyone know anywhere I should check out please let me know.According to the above post you might want to try 29X Newport although it's got some information missing.

BunnyMeat
06-18-21, 09:08
No further information will be provided here or in DM (providers intentionally left blank, but if you've been you can use your imagination). All of these are within the past 4-6 weeks.

Crys Lex: BBBJCIM, BBFSCIP, $. 2, $. 8 respectively (2 visits).
That should be YuYu. Too bad she is not there anymore.

Max Walker86
06-18-21, 10:34
Second 30 min visit with wendy didn't go as smooth as the first visit was although a spunky hip girl a bit cold and not into cfs this morning, pretended she didn't recognize me.

When I had seen her 2 weeks ago and was told to come back. I could sense all this couldn't bust so she finished me off by hand, she rinsed off in the shower came back in didn't ask if wanted another few minutes of massage like last time. Very pretty beautiful girl wish I had a better session. She must have been having an off morning or I caught her too early.

Mattis1775
06-18-21, 10:45
Second 30 min visit with wendy didn't go as smooth as the first visit was although a spunky hip girl a bit cold and not into cfs this morning, pretended she didn't recognize me.

When I had seen her 2 weeks ago and was told to come back. I could sense all this couldn't bust so she finished me off by hand, rinsed off in the shower came back in didn't ask if wanted another few minutes of massage like last time. Very pretty beautiful girl wish I had a better session. She must have been having an off morning or I caught her too early.These girls don't have off days, they're just sick of doing the task at hand. Yes, initially, like any job, they're into it and receive a good tip. But, wears off on them very quickly, especially Mongers who act like total assholes. Unfortunately, good customers are the ones that near the blunt of their actions.

Andir
06-18-21, 11:11
141 Prospect was not bad lately. You may want to see Michelle there. She young, fit, all natural, and likes to be eaten. A bit bitchhy though.

Max Walker86
06-18-21, 12:31
These girls don't have off days, they're just sick of doing the task at hand. Yes, initially, like any job, they're into it and receive a good tip. But, wears off on them very quickly, especially Mongers who act like total assholes. Unfortunately, good customers are the ones that near the blunt of their actions.I am a good customer, I gave her a stick of perfume cause she's so pretty. I also ask before I touch I'm careful.

EzeeBee
06-18-21, 14:35
Anybody know whatever happened to Jenny from the Thai place in Stoughton? Went couple weeks ago and the lady told me Jenny and Joline got into a fight and she never. She was pretty good and wouldn't mind seeing her again!

Sebastian6
06-18-21, 14:57
Checked out Peaceful Orchid, looking for Yoyo, and told she doesn't work there. I didn't stay. Anyone know where Yoyo has gone?

PoorBill
06-18-21, 15:38
According to the above post you might want to try 29X Newport although it's got some information missing.The address is 29X Newport. What is missing is which floor. I have had CBJ on 2nd floor. She is older and couldn't try BBBJ for safety.

Sebastian6
06-18-21, 15:51
Haven't seen any other recent reviews of Vivian Spa, former Sea Spa, in Medford. House fee is $65. Been twice so far. First time, girl was probably in 50's, pudgy, average looking, and wearing what seemed to be a bedshirt. Standard HE, $40. Nothing special. But, I returned another time and had a different girl, maybe 40 ish, average build, maybe Cs, and decent looking. Nice massage and tease, ending in FS, with no discussion of price. I would repeat.

Bishop8891
06-18-21, 16:38
Irene closed her Worcester spot maybe 2 years ago. Her phone is active but she hasn't answered or returned any of my calls. To bad.

ARG.Thanks for answering my post. Yes it is too bad, she was one of a kind.

Love an ebony woman's massage! Any suggestions for a place to go?

ThizzleHats
06-18-21, 16:49

153 Union rock: BBBJCIM, $. 6.

Not buying this one.

Finder117
06-18-21, 17:21
Not buying this one.Eh? I've given you good info in the past, why doubt me now?

Wiseass
06-18-21, 17:56
The reports are real. Stopped in today and saw Jenny, who is easily my the hottest massage girl I've ever had. Half hour massage followed by a totally nude body to body. She said she's only around until she can get vaccinated and then she's going back to Thailand.

Anybody know whatever happened to Jenny from the Thai place in Stoughton? Went couple weeks ago and the lady told me Jenny and Joline got into a fight and she never. She was pretty good and wouldn't mind seeing her again!If the Original Review was accurate, she's back in Thailand.

Mattis1775
06-18-21, 18:00
I am a good customer, I gave her a stick of perfume cause she's so pretty. I also ask before I touch I'm careful.I'm the same. I tip well, polite and everything else that warrants a good return. But, a few times, they took advantage of me for it. Once, they made me wait because of a customer came in after I did. Asked me to hurry up w / the HE because a customer called and was coming or just bad service overall. I've had good repeats. But, there are a small few that gives you rotten service the 2nd time around.

KatSuno1492
06-18-21, 18:31
Checked out Peaceful Orchid, looking for Yoyo, and told she doesn't work there. I didn't stay. Anyone know where Yoyo has gone?I, too, am looking to confirm Yoyo's location. I called Muzzey today to verify and she wasn't on the roster, called Peaceful Orchid Wakefield and Abbey and Yaya were working. Wasn't sure if Yaya was Yoyo by a new name, so went in. Nope, not Yoyo. But got a fairly good massage, and a pretty damn good naked CBJ with her on top (BBBJ was on offer for $$; too much for my blood); I didn't ask but I'm fairly sure CFS is avail. Damage was $ plus. 7 house for 1 hr.