PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

GetSumff1
11-18-11, 23:29
Been in there a few times, the second times was a little

More sensual than the first but still no offers for friendly

Departure, If anyone else has been there and experianced this.

Establishment let us know

[Text with Unnecessary Hard Returns Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Bigvirg
11-19-11, 14:59
The little number at Golden who doesn't wear underwear or a bra, well she can massage like nobody's business! She was up on the table using her elbows and forarms until I about screamed. I could feel the stress leave my back when she was up on it. The last time I was in there I only opted for a half hour, she told me that her regulars took an hour for a better massage and she was right. I think she will be my new go to until things cool down up at Sarahs. Last thing I want is to be in there when her uncle visits. If she could just get those teeth cleaned up.

ShyOldGuy
11-19-11, 15:35
I made a stop earlier this week to get a nice relaxing massage. When I entered I was greeted by a lady that I had never met. I elected the half hour option then off to the room we went.

Upon entering she asked me my name to which I used an alias. Tony. She asked if she knew me and reached out and brushed the front of my pants. I said maybe and accidently touched her chest. At this point she said you work at the? As she grabbed my twigs and berries through my pants. I said maybe as I put my had down her shirt. This went on for a few minutes. Then she left the room and asked me to get ready. As I was taking of my underware she came back in locked the door and helped get them off. As I'm standing next to the table naked she backs her nice ass into me and and reaches over her head to hug me while grinding into me with her ass forcing me to sit on the table. Once on the table I helped her to pull her dress down so that I could get full access to her chest. (to my surprize she had the nicest set of Natural Bs / Cs that I have ever had the pleasure to inspect). She then spent a few minutes giving a reverse HJ. She then turned around to climb on me. She spent a few minutes rubbing her panty coverd box on my manhood.

Then she tried to kiss me which I am not into with a provider so I pulled back. At that point I think she realized that I was not her "tony" LOL.

Then she asked me to lay face down for my massage. From that point until negotiation it was the typical AMP exp.

After negotiation we got to know each other a little better with standard ending. Then she asked if I liked her I said "hell yes" she said so does the other "tony". LOL. I said next time I want what the other tony got. She said next time would be better and I have no reason to not believe her.

I chose not to give location or provider name out of respect for "tony" I would hate for someone to give up my "honey hole" you know. With that said. Tony if you are on this board please PM me I would love to ask you a few questions about this nice lady!I thought the purpose was to share information with each other. But I am happy for you "Tony" that you had a great time where ever this place may be.

Anal Hankerin
11-19-11, 18:51
Had an interesting experience with a girl I had never seen before at the AMP by the Alpines. She told me her name was Ginger.

I'm guessing her cars milage was in the 30's to low 40's, nice orginal factory headlights. Body was in clean, good shape. Nice impact bumper for an import, very responsive handling over different types of terrain and oil pressure well maintained. A. Hankerin Fulfilled.

Ferreal1
11-20-11, 10:09
The little number at Golden who doesn't wear underwear or a bra, well she can massage like nobody's business! She was up on the table using her elbows and forarms until I about screamed. I could feel the stress leave my back when she was up on it. The last time I was in there I only opted for a half hour, she told me that her regulars took an hour for a better massage and she was right. I think she will be my new go to until things cool down up at Sarahs. Last thing I want is to be in there when her uncle visits. If she could just get those teeth cleaned up.I stopped by Golden on Thursday with some lower back problems, doesn't sound like the same therapist though. C asked me if she was massaging too hard, and I replied you can go as hard as you want. Man, she really beared down after that, great massage, I may have to go for the hour next time, but heaven only knows when that is going to be.

Tuls2011
11-20-11, 23:41
I went to the place on Airport Road tonight north of Avon. Saw a nice gal for a half hour session. Got it all for standard rates.

CozyPacer
11-21-11, 09:32
Stopped by the place on north meridian between 86th and 465. Drew the little petite one. About 5 minutes into the massage after some mutual hand rubbing it was 100% attention to the boys. Had a very nice finish. Then a nice cool down massage including a nice scalp massage. Small frame, little A's, tiny bottom. Couldn't understand her English when she told me her name. Sounded like HeLe. Standard rates and tip. .4 +.4.

Cozy

Naughty169
11-21-11, 13:07
Due to all the good places leaving the NE side of Indy I had to venture out for a much need massage. I drove down south to a stereo shop that everyone is talking about. Candy met me pulled me into a room on the left. I was happy with Candy, I little older but had the MILF thing going on. She stayed and watched me disrobe. When I layed down I grab her legs and give them a good rub. She didn't mind my hands roaming up her skirt. She knew I was fun and jumped on the table to give me a very nice body to body rub. She whispered in my ear and nibbled while grinding her body against mine. She got so close to my face that I could smell cigarette smoke, turn off in my book. After the nice body massage she asked me to flip and quoted me a very high menu. I told her I only have limited amount and that it was the standard around here. She gave in, but when I took out the funds she noticed a couple other bills (a five and a one) and got pissed that I lied to her. I said fine take the rest and acted stuck up and handed me back the one. She then said you have to be quick this is less than others gave me. I said ok (w / a smile) and off we went. The first 5 min she kept on rushing which made me want to last longer just to piss her off. After 10 min she liked it so much that she changed her words from hurry to harder. After 25 min she was happy and I was too. Total damage $.45. Pros the body to body massage and sensual side. Cons stuck up attitude and smoke breath.

Bigvirg
11-21-11, 14:50
I thought the purpose was to share information with each other. But I am happy for you "Tony" that you had a great time where ever this place may be.I thought it was just me that thought that. Has this become a braggarts board? Secret, secret, I have a secret?

Naughty169
11-21-11, 14:55
She sounded nice on the phone. I don't know if more is available, but has anyone tried her out?

If more is available, it might be fun.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/2713391923.htmlWhat's on your Christmas list?

I'm told I have magic hands. The best in Indy! Come see for yourself!

Experienced, professional, and personable!

Make your appointment now!

Text, call, or respond to this ad

In-call and out-call appointments available!

Men and Women Welcome!

317-941-3299

Amy

7 years experience.

Associates Degree.

Gift Certificates available for your gift giving made simple!

Deep Tissue

90 minutes. $120

60 minutes. $90

30 minutes. $60

Swedish

90 minutes. $90

60 minutes. $60

30 minutes. $40 (in-call only)

*Prices do not include tip.

*Couples Massage*

Let me teach you and your significant other how to give each other a massage!

A great way to reconnect with one another!

Chair Massage

2 hour plus appointments available

Hentai033
11-21-11, 18:09
OK, went back to see Emma and like all the other reports here, AWESOME massage, but no extras! I think this place is legit massage only, so if your expectations are for more, you will be disappointed. I think Emma's massage was better than Mona / Marie, and except for her teeth, she is smokin' hot. Seems like the northern places are going straight massage, but hopefully this is temporary!

Just meet with Emma for an hour session. My experience was pretty much exactly what Naughty reported. The apartment was extremely clean, inviting and warm. Emma is a ridiculously sexy. 22 yo spinner with a very pleasant personality. I called and made an appt for 1pm, got there a few minutes late and was greeted by Emma. She informed me that the bedroom was not available (the other gal, Mona, had another customer there) but she would gladly take care of me in the living room. I was a bit disappointed but no way was I going to walk out given Emma's looks. A nice little set up behind the couch. Emma gives a very good professional massage, with great views. Unfortunately, like Naughty, that was all to be had, even though I gave plenty of indications that I would have loved more. Overall, I left satisfied with a quality massage and as I was walking out she gave me a BIG hug and said next time a $10 discount would be offered.

My gut tells me that the next time will give me nothing more than what was offered today, but given the experience I will surely be making a return visit. Might have to give Mona a try, as although I didn't get a look at her, I got the impression that she is the more experienced of the two. In the meantime I will monitor any further reports and see what others may encounter.

SP.

Ilapp
11-23-11, 00:42
I thought the purpose was to share information with each other. But I am happy for you "Tony" that you had a great time where ever this place may be.I actually wrote the same thoughts prior to your post but with a little more force and venom; but then I decided to pause and reflect and give skippy the benefit of the doubt, and I am glad I did. I sent him a message to see if he would share out of the light and he did so promptly and without reservation. And when I read his reply, his post made perfect sense and I could see why he did it that way. The subject of his post has already been brought to light more than once so there really was no good reason just to put the name out again when the info was already available. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing in terms of talking about some one too many times specifically. And to think I was going totell him he was posting in the wrong forum, and that the one in Penthouse was more in keeping with his style. That would have been just plain mean, and as it turns out, incorrect. He was more than willing to share in the way that most of the good info here is spread anyway. Sorry Skippy I started to jump to too quick of an assumption, good to take a deep breath sometimes.

DiscreetGuy86
11-26-11, 01:19
I made my first venture to the stereo place. I got there and met the lady highly recommended. However, both rooms were full, so she asked me to come back in an hour. Felt a little weird that as she came out of room to tell me this, the door is left open to give full view of the monger on the table. But I told her I would and she gave me big kiss and went back to room. I returned in an hour and she again opened door on her session with same monger in view and showed me to the other room. When my turn finally came we agreed on one hour. We talked about this web site. She did provide a nice massage with standard. She does kiss a lot. Afterwards, we talked more about this site. She seemed upset that a lot of guys that have read her reviews on here come in expecting FS and not a massage. She was very friendly.

Skooby
11-26-11, 21:22
Anyone every seen this lady: http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/luxurious-relaxing-massage/5297332

DiscreetGuy86
11-27-11, 02:46
Anyone every seen this lady:

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/luxurious-relaxing-massage/5297332I tried calling this lady Wednesday and Friday and I got a disconnected number recording. If you get a good number for her, I would TOFTT.

ShyOldGuy
11-27-11, 12:20
I actually wrote the same thoughts prior to your post but with a little more force and venom; but then I decided to pause and reflect and give skippy the benefit of the doubt, and I am glad I did. I sent him a message to see if he would share out of the light and he did so promptly and without reservation. And when I read his reply, his post made perfect sense and I could see why he did it that way. The subject of his post has already been brought to light more than once so there really was no good reason just to put the name out again when the info was already available. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing in terms of talking about some one too many times specifically. And to think I was going totell him he was posting in the wrong forum, and that the one in Penthouse was more in keeping with his style. That would have been just plain mean, and as it turns out, incorrect. He was more than willing to share in the way that most of the good info here is spread anyway. Sorry Skippy I started to jump to too quick of an assumption, good to take a deep breath sometimes.Ilapp,

Thanks for showing me that I was wrong for the way I replied to Tony. Tony, thanks for the review and I hope you have many more similar experiences in the future.

Hentai033
11-27-11, 13:33
Called today and she answered. She is out of town this weekend but will be back tomorrow. Another girl works at the studio so 4 hand available. Seems very therapeutic but one would have to TOFTT. NE Indy location. Not sure if I want to drop. 75 for a regular massage. With my luck the last couple of visits were massage with no extras.

I tried calling this lady Wednesday and Friday and I got a disconnected number recording. If you get a good number for her, I would TOFTT.

DiscreetGuy86
11-27-11, 15:45
I tried calling this lady Wednesday and Friday and I got a disconnected number recording. If you get a good number for her, I would TOFTT.She changed her number in the ad to the correct area code, which is 931 and not 317. I did talk to her on the phone today. She used to work at MI. Works on NE side with another lady. From conversation, she was not hinting about anything more than a legit massage.

ShyOldGuy
11-27-11, 16:41
Decided to visit the neighbors and met Lili (?). A lady in her 30's, slim and a 7 overall. The massage was pretty darn good, she worked out on the lower back where the pain was and left there feeling alot better. Did the flip and the session went to the max limit of stressful release. What a great way to spend a hour on a rainy day.

Anal Hankerin
11-27-11, 19:44
Paid a visit to new place today. Must say that I was very impressed by the quality of service I received and the overall experience. Seniors can PM me for details. A. Hank

TheDistance
11-28-11, 09:48
She changed her number in the ad to the correct area code, which is 931 and not 317. I did talk to her on the phone today. She used to work at MI. Works on NE side with another lady. From conversation, she was not hinting about anything more than a legit massage.I've been lurking here for a while and thought I'd finally contribute. I've been tempted to put in my. 02 many times in the past, though mostly it would just be "Yeah, what he said." support of someone else's experience. However, on this one I can actually provide new information.

I've seen her a couple of times, for both 2-hand and 4-hand, and everything has been on the up-an-up. A good massage, though I honestly consider the price for 4-hand to be a bit steep (they discounted it for a first-timer). By comparison, the two european ladies do an excellent massage at a much better price. All of the above seem to be totally legit based on my experiences thus far. If anything changes, I'll provide updates.

And yes, her eyes are really that blue. It's kind of shocking.

DiscreetGuy86
11-28-11, 12:19
I've been lurking here for a while and thought I'd finally contribute. I've been tempted to put in my. 02 many times in the past, though mostly it would just be "Yeah, what he said." support of someone else's experience. However, on this one I can actually provide new information.

I've seen her a couple of times, for both 2-hand and 4-hand, and everything has been on the up-an-up. A good massage, though I honestly consider the price for 4-hand to be a bit steep (they discounted it for a first-timer). By comparison, the two european ladies do an excellent massage at a much better price. All of the above seem to be totally legit based on my experiences thus far. If anything changes, I'll provide updates.

And yes, her eyes are really that blue. It's kind of shocking.Thank you for your input as several of us have asked about this one. Hope to hear more good posts from you. Stay safe.

Tim P14
11-28-11, 16:55
I've been lurking here for a while and thought I'd finally contribute. I've been tempted to put in my. 02 many times in the past, though mostly it would just be "Yeah, what he said." support of someone else's experience. However, on this one I can actually provide new information.

And yes, her eyes are really that blue. It's kind of shocking.Welcome to the forum. Thank you for the contribution.

MainStreet
11-29-11, 15:31
Looking for something new to do the other day. I tried to make a plan with Hollie from BP but that didn't work out. I found an ad for a new AMP in Plainfield. I was greeted by a late 30s lady with a nice figure. I took the hour for. 6. She did a decent job for about 45 minutes. Then she asked me to flip. She teased around for a few minutes. With time getting very short I grabbed her hand and showed her what I wanted and she took over from there. I kept trying to get her to show me those bolt ons but she wouldn't do it. I went a little over on time but everything worked out fine. I would imagine I got the same result as I would have with Hollie and saved 50 bucks.

Diver268
11-29-11, 17:04
I was driving back from Spencer today coming up Kentucky Ave (67). Just south of 465 at the light, I believe its High School Road. I saw a new sign for Massage Therapy. It was in the little shopping center by the Shell Gas Station on the North East Corner. I did not get to stop in but thought I would post seeing it.

Ferreal1
11-30-11, 17:59
I was driving back from Spencer today coming up Kentucky Ave (67). Just south of 465 at the light, I believe its High School Road. I saw a new sign for Massage Therapy. It was in the little shopping center by the Shell Gas Station on the North East Corner. I did not get to stop in but thought I would post seeing it.If its the one next to Karma there, its a no go

Mwdude
12-01-11, 12:55
Gentlemen. Long time lurker (my bad) , feel the need to start contributing. My apologies for the delay.

I've tried both the Columbus parlors in the last 60 days, and had the following experiences:

Daily Spa. Are. You. Shitting. Me? 1 hot little thing. 1 kinda fugly by a nice bod, so of course I get the latter. A nice teasing massage but asked for $ on the flip. No chance. See ya.

Ping's. Good service both times, nice massage, nice lady (the one in the pic. Not gorgeous, but a nice bod with a decent rack) , and enthusiastic service. That's what I'm looking for. Have already repeated once, and would again.

Rajohn115
12-01-11, 13:38
I saw a street sign for massage on 65th across from Target and close to the big and tall clothes shop. Any advice if they are any good at technique or provide great customer service? Thanks

WheresMary
12-01-11, 16:45
I saw a street sign for massage on 65th across from Target and close to the big and tall clothes shop. Any advice if they are any good at technique or provide great customer service? ThanksMassage indy is on 62nd just North of Glendale Mall (Keystone). My experience is that this is a legit massage offering. I also think you can get a very good swedish massage here. $75 per hour. $100 for 90min.

www.massageindy.com

Diver268
12-01-11, 17:08
If its the one next to Karma there, its a no goThats the one I saw. Thank you for the heads up.

WheresMary
12-01-11, 17:10
Decided to try Relax in Fishers again. Previous visit with Jesse was very satisfying. Got Sara this time. Attractive and they all look young to me. Sounds like Sara and Jesse run the place with one or both there all the time. Appears they are licensed and professional. Sara has very sexy A's with beatiful dark brown nipples. She also gives a great massage. Strokes that start at your neck, go down the back, over the butt, and down under are great. I think I was on my back for 45 minutes, most of the time, per request, massaging my butt and thighs and some sensitive areas nearby. I finally turned over on my own and finished very relaxed. I think we went overtime, because she was in a hurry and help me get dressed. .6 for hour plus tip.

I think that Asian girls are from a culture where women learn to and enjoy satisfying men. They always seem to be interested, attentive, genuine, enthusiastic and good at it.

Indplsgent4fu
12-02-11, 01:19
Paid a visit to new place today. Must say that I was very impressed by the quality of service I received and the overall experience. Seniors can PM me for details. A. HankThanks for the tip. It was GREAT. Seniors should contact Anal for his good find.

Maninky
12-02-11, 07:02
Ok I been reading about the place called Relax and well can't find any info on where its at like a addy or anything and I am up in indy for the weekend and would like to go visit Relax any info would be nice.

WheresMary
12-02-11, 17:04
Ok I been reading about the place called Relax and well can't find any info on where its at like a addy or anything and I am up in indy for the weekend and would like to go visit Relax any info would be nice.Http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-body-and-soul/4311649

YoungGuy24
12-03-11, 11:44
I've been to Relax, up in Fisher's it's a nice place, maybe new. At least the one I saw was new, I don't remember her name but, very nice, short, mid-age, Asian with good massage for $.60 and with some convincing talked her into the HE which was decent for a $.40 tip. Overall good time and would likely repeat.

Ok I been reading about the place called Relax and well can't find any info on where its at like a addy or anything and I am up in indy for the weekend and would like to go visit Relax any info would be nice.

Wulfgar
12-03-11, 14:22
I got in a discussion with one of my favorite providers and we were talking about AMPs north of Indy, or the lack there of.

I've noticed that Lafayette and Lebanon don't seem to have any AMPs (or if they do, I've not seen them). I used to live in Lafayette back in the day and I recall one American run place, but that closed probably 10 years ago.

Anyone have a clue why those two towns are an MP wasteland? Is Uncle Leo really obsessive up there? Lebanon may be small, but Lafayette is pretty good size, especially with the university. I would think an AMP could make it up there (especially, if Columbus can keep 2 of them in business).

Vtex71
12-03-11, 14:52
Hey all, new here, my first real report.

I've been to Pings in Columbus a couple of times. Saw the lady from the picture in the Craigslist ads. The deep tissue massage is fantastic. Really worked out a lot of the tightness in my back. Very much worth a full hour, and always left happy. My one complaint is that she seemed to be the only person working at the time, so whenever there was anyone at the door or a phone call she'd have to stop the massage and address that before returning. Still, she did a very good job, and at worst a few minutes lost out of an hour is better than a lot of the places that want to get rid of you as quickly as possible, so I'm planning on returning.

Brian Went
12-03-11, 15:44
Lafayette used to have plenty of MPs many, many years ago. I popped my MP cherry at Touch of Class at the five points intersection. Heck, I was just 17 at the time and only got a HJ. It was all I could afford. I spent the next 4 or 5 years visiting MPs often. Never did find an AMP in Lafayette however.

I got in a discussion with one of my favorite providers and we were talking about AMPs north of Indy, or the lack there of.

I've noticed that Lafayette and Lebanon don't seem to have any AMPs (or if they do, I've not seen them). I used to live in Lafayette back in the day and I recall one American run place, but that closed probably 10 years ago.

Anyone have a clue why those two towns are an MP wasteland? Is Uncle Leo really obsessive up there? Lebanon may be small, but Lafayette is pretty good size, especially with the university. I would think an AMP could make it up there (especially, if Columbus can keep 2 of them in business).

Hunter46
12-04-11, 10:49
An Asian massage place just opened in Lafayette within the last week. There are a couple of posts about it in the Lafayette MP thread. It appears to be legit, but is a good value for what is offered.

Hunter.

Squirrel88
12-04-11, 16:30
Hey all, new here, my first real report.

I've been to Pings in Columbus a couple of times. Saw the lady from the picture in the Craigslist ads. The deep tissue massage is fantastic. Really worked out a lot of the tightness in my back. Very much worth a full hour, and always left happy. My one complaint is that she seemed to be the only person working at the time, so whenever there was anyone at the door or a phone call she'd have to stop the massage and address that before returning. Still, she did a very good job, and at worst a few minutes lost out of an hour is better than a lot of the places that want to get rid of you as quickly as possible, so I'm planning on returning.I have been to Pings a few times myself. I even took my wife in there for her birthday and got HER a massage! She loved it.

They are friendly and reasonably priced, I always leave a 20-25 tip. The other MP in Columbus is WAY overpriced. They asked for a tip that was even more.

Than the hourly price so probably won't repeat there. Anyway, at Pings sometimes 2 girls are there but I know what you mean, when only one is there its a little annoying when.

They have to keep leaving the massage to answer the door. I. M not sure what the solution is to that. If they turn off the open sign they would lose business, maybe they

Could get some kind of intercom system so they could talk to the front door without actually opening it. Anyway its a nice place that I recommend.

I Love HJs
12-05-11, 17:25
New Parlor.

I was driving back from Spencer today coming up Kentucky Ave (67). Just south of 465 at the light, I believe its High School Road. I saw a new sign for Massage Therapy. It was in the little shopping center by the Shell Gas Station on the North East Corner. I did not get to stop in but thought I would post seeing it.
If its the one next to Karma there, its a no goIn drove through there and missed it. Any details in terms of if it's old ladies doing it? If they're any good? Any background for me? I like bouncing around, whether it's a legit place or not. I may check it out, just to do it, but it's a ways from home, so I want to make sure it's worth the trip.

BTW, has anyone been hitting the 24 hour plac. Seems like they've gone through a major change in staff and ownership. PM me with info. (It's been my fav legit place, but the quality has suddenly changed and I haven't seen the guy who typically runs the place in weeks.)

Ferreal1
12-06-11, 10:04
In drove through there and missed it. Any details in terms of if it's old ladies doing it? If they're any good? Any background for me? I like bouncing around, whether it's a legit place or not. I may check it out, just to do it, but it's a ways from home, so I want to make sure it's worth the trip.

BTW, has anyone been hitting the 24 hour plac. Seems like they've gone through a major change in staff and ownership. PM me with info. (It's been my fav legit place, but the quality has suddenly changed and I haven't seen the guy who typically runs the place in weeks.) I stopped in there a few years ago. The clerk from Karma came over to great me at the desk. The place screamed "Legit" but I will say that I did not see any therapists on duty. Maybe if you brought some 420, you could talk the college aged chick at the desk into something.

Naughty169
12-06-11, 11:40
Newer AMP on the south side that advertises table showers. Jennifer met me at the door. Place was nice and clean. Jennifer was tall with a nice physic. She had on a short red dress. Face was nothing special. Asked for the 30min massage with table shower. The shower was nice and clean, they use a new plastic sheet to line the table every time. Shower was nice and she made sure everything got soaped up and clean. Very nice and relaxing massage. On the flip was told no HE, but I worked my magic and left with a smile.

Probably will not repeat due to drive and distance. Unless they get hottie that provides.

Naughty169
12-06-11, 11:43
Anyone visit the old Thai place up in Fishers? Anything worth the risk of visiting? PM me.

WheresMary
12-06-11, 11:50
Newer AMP on N Meridian. A little hard to find. Office complex between 91st and 94th East side. A-8. Saw ad in Nuvo. Amy is older. A little heavy. Needs to see a dentist. But good massage and standard finish. May be a chance for more. Half hour. 4.4 tip. Still haven't found Mary.

Hunter46
12-07-11, 07:58
I've had some nice visits here recently too. Much better than when they first opened. PM for details.

Hunter.

Newer AMP on N Meridian. A little hard to find. Office complex between 91st and 94th East side. A-8. Saw ad in Nuvo. Amy is older. A little heavy. Needs to see a dentist. Still haven't found Mary.

Ferreal1
12-07-11, 10:22
Naughty you the man, first positive report I've heard of the place I'm thinkin' you're talking about.

Me, well, I've got roped into going a family wedding down in Jamaica at an all-inclusive. Unfortunately its not Hedonism, although I've been to that Sandals right next door, and must say the only naked people I saw at that beach were ones that I wanted to buy clothes for. We're at Beaches, one of the family resorts.

If I get a massage what're the chances of getting some extended service? I guess I'm trying to figure out if the rooms are private, or if I should just not even think its an option at this point. Hell, the massage itself is about 150 / hr, which kinda puts me off it in the first place, and at that price, is there a tip required? Should I ditch the family for a couple hours to head in town?

Naughty169
12-07-11, 11:37
Naughty you the man, first positive report I've heard of the place I'm thinkin' you're talking about.

Me, well, I've got roped into going a family wedding down in Jamaica at an all-inclusive. Unfortunately its not Hedonism, although I've been to that Sandals right next door, and must say the only naked people I saw at that beach were ones that I wanted to buy clothes for. We're at Beaches, one of the family resorts.

If I get a massage what're the chances of getting some extended service? I guess I'm trying to figure out if the rooms are private, or if I should just not even think its an option at this point. Hell, the massage itself is about 150 / hr, which kinda puts me off it in the first place, and at that price, is there a tip required? Should I ditch the family for a couple hours to head in town?Thanks, but I can't take the full credit. A couple of members gave me some words of encouragement and intel. I was expecting more from this place, but I don't think it's possible. Maybe after more visits?

Regarding your family vacation. From my experiences in the Caribbean, I would head into town. You can always ask a local at the hotel and see what they recommend. Do take a taxi it is very dangerous outside your hotel property in Jamaica. Jamaican cops don't carry guns because they will get killed for the gun. Good luck!

Ferreal1
12-07-11, 14:03
Thanks, but I can't take the full credit. A couple of members gave me some words of encouragement and intel. I was expecting more from this place, but I don't think it's possible. Maybe after more visits?

Regarding your family vacation. From my experiences in the Caribbean, I would head into town. You can always ask a local at the hotel and see what they recommend. Do take a taxi it is very dangerous outside your hotel property in Jamaica. Jamaican cops don't carry guns because they will get killed for the gun. Good luck!I've been to Jamaica a couple of times, the first time I got into a situation where I thought a friend and I weren't going to make it back to the cruise ship. The next couple of times, I've only left the property in a highly structured environment like climbing the falls at Ocho Rios, or heading to the golf course. Heck, I went to Puerta Vallarta a couple years ago, and refused to leave the resort. I don't exactly "Blend in" with the local population. The family may be hard to ditch, so I may just go diving, and utilize swim up to the bar for the week since its already paid for.

Jamesn
12-07-11, 17:46
I mean the one other than Ping's spa. Went there the day after the black Friday, and I agree that it was overpriced.

However, there are at least twn pros:

1. The massuese did not answer the door during the massage (or might be lucky that no one came during my session?)

2. The massuese I met, Tiya, she was absolutely attractive and young, unlike most Asian masseuses in the USA Her look, age and body are even comparable to those upscale massage girls back in China (where I come from). That's really a rare case in the USA I guess, and the first time I saw this high level of masseuse in the USA.

BTW, her masseuse skill was also pretty good. She said before coming here, she worked in L. A.

70 for the hour, and. 40 or. 60 (cannot remember exactly) for the finish while she had clothes on, and you can touch her ass and legs (I'm an ass guy, so not bad for me). She quoted $ for finish with her topless, which I rejected. Just too high. BTW, her ass was really tight.

Last note: table shower is available.

WheresMary
12-08-11, 13:53
Made an appt with Sara via telephone. When I arrived Jesse said she went home. I should have gone home too. Jesse took me to a room and I thought she was going to take care of me. But a new person entered the room and covered me with a towel. I think her name was May. Pretty good massage. Some teasing, but no finish. No, no, no, we no. I protested that this was my 5th visit and I wouldn't have come back if no, no, no, we no was the policy. I had to use my own hand. Not quite the same. I paid. 6 for massage and left. 2 tip. She was not happy with that? I thought it was generous. Definitely my last encounter with May. Always got good service from Sara and Jesse.

Bigvirg
12-08-11, 16:47
Visited the 14K spa and saw Candy. Pretty Asian lady with a nice (for her age) body, caps on her teeth, and a set of handles that looked bigger than they actually are. She said that she was from Vegas. The massage was on the below average side and the finale was very violent. It was apparent that she thought she was starting a chainsaw or mower. Geeze! There was another girl there that I never saw but could hear her coughing the entire time I was there. Where did sars come from again?

Whatdafuq
12-08-11, 17:45
Visited the 14K spa and saw Candy. Pretty Asian lady with a nice (for her age) body, caps on her teeth, and a set of handles that looked bigger than they actually are. She said that she was from Vegas. The massage was on the below average side and the finale was very violent. It was apparent that she thought she was starting a chainsaw or mower. Geeze! There was another girl there that I never saw but could hear her coughing the entire time I was there. Where did sars come from again?Sars did come from Asia, meet with Candy yesterday, couldn't agree more about the violent HE. If there was no lotion I believe she would have just ripped it right off. Candy told me to come back for a much better session (Christmas present) , I think I"ll pass, I agree with some on this post that love angry sex but this girl may just kill you.

Hentai033
12-09-11, 12:49
Appears they are back. I tried calling last week and no answer but saw their ad in NUVO and called. They are in an upscale hotel near Keystone x-ing. Great massage and hoping for more, so may give it one more try!

RedLake40
12-09-11, 18:44
Kind of steaming about this, so take it with a grain of salt, but I almost want to put this in the ripoff instead of the MP.

Had time before a lunch meeting, and Relax was about 10 min away, so I went there. Saw the mixed reviews, knew who to ask for, who to dodge, etc.

So I get in there and CiCi meets me, I ask for Sarah, get told she could come in, but then after I got comfy, CiCi comes back in instead. She's a bit older than I want, but easy on the eyes and has some big naturals, so I say ok. Start at. 4 for the hh.

Now I'm sending all the signs here: no towel on the face down, like it's totally natural, allowing some easy brushing and touching. She asks if I have any knots, I show her where on her anatomy, making a couple of easy grabs, etc. She is responding big time, no flinching away, lots of teasing, spent about half her time working on my ass with a set of fingers on the inside of my thighs. I'm thinking no problem. She keeps hinting that. 6 for the fh is the "really good massage" so I figure what the hell, and drop. 2 more. Again, get up completely naked, she seems fine with it, I'm thinking slam dunk for the HE.

Then things get stupid quick. After I pay the extra. 2, all teasing stops. I have to ask for the flip, be / see the clock in my head after a while is telling me I only have 15 min. On the flip, she literally covers me from shoulders to knees with a sheet. Inwardly, I say WTF, but outwardly, I tell her I'm fine without. She brings it down to just covering the sweet spot, but won't budge. I'm getting wary at this point, so I flat out ask how much for "massaging where I want".

Immediately, time is up about 10-15 min early. She's hands off and on the way out, and I ask her what's going on, no good English is the response. Thanks. So fine, I get dressed. Then she comes back in the doorway and asks for a tip. Really? I tell her "you know what I'll tip for, are you going to help me or not?" I get some Chinese back at me, I'm out the door.

So maybe Mae's name is now CiCi. Or maybe you can't get any in Fishers unless your handle starts with naughty. Either way, it was a waste of time. Massage wasn't even that good if you take away the tease. Will not repeat.

Stnick62
12-10-11, 18:57
Have been looking to stop at my fav AMP even tho Sophia has moved on. Went by on my way to basketball game last night and there was a truck and car parked there and a monger on his way in. Well I had planned on stopping on my way back anyway. Was running too late after the game and figured they would be closed or at least have the light turned off at 9:35pm (close at 10pm but never take a client that will keep them there past 10. Wrong light was on and there were two cars parked there. Today at 2:30pm drove by on my way somewhere and a truck and car parked in front of door. Two hours later drove by and there was a pick-up and two guys going in. (that is weird, taking a friend, IMHO). Finally just drove by 5 minutes ago taking wife to grocery. No cars! Almost stopped and ask her to wait but I can't afford a divorcee lawyer. Is everyplace in town that is left this busy?

Assmanoh
12-11-11, 16:46
. .a pick-up and two guys going in. (that is weird, taking a friend, IMHO). taking wife to grocery. No cars! Almost stopped and ask her to wait but I can't afford a divorcee lawyer. Is everyplace in town that is left this busy?I was at the newer place in Plainfield a few weeks back. While in the room (they don't seem to close doors all the way for some reason) I could hear male voices. There was only 1 other vehicle in the front so I was a little uneasy. But then realized, through hearing the guys talk, they came in together. One finished as I came in, the other was still in a session for a few but came out shortly after. They talked to the girls for a bit in the lobby and sounded like they go there often.

As for taking your wife and asking her to wait. Good thing you didn't. But if you decide too, let us know.

Naughty169
12-12-11, 10:46
I have heard from other members using the back channel that relax is going legit. Most of the new reports confirm this. I believe it has something to do with the recent bust and legal issues. I think Sarah is trying to make her business seem legit. I have not visited Sarah in awhile, just got the feeling that things have changed on my last visit even though I left happy.

Redlake40, I would try out other places in the area. You can always try the old Thai place across the street or head to 96th and Keystone area.

RedLake40
12-12-11, 10:51
I have heard from other members using the back channel that relax is going legit. Most of the new reports confirm this. I believe it has something to do with the recent bust and legal issues. I think Sarah is trying to make her business seem legit. I have not visited Sarah in awhile, just got the feeling that things have changed on my last visit even though I left happy.

Redlake40, I would try out other places in the area. You can always try the old Thai place across the street or head to 96th and Keystone area.Thanks for the heads up, I'll look at those the next time I'm in the area.

Naughty169
12-12-11, 12:49
Any body want to toftt? Could this be the return of the Village and the Chief?

Here is the ad:

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/2748828036.html

Come to enjoy a totally relaxing, soothing professional asian massage.

Clean rooms, relaxing music.

All you need is to come here and relax!

Best you can get or will ever have, That is our promise.

When You come out, you will feel much better and want to come back over and over.

Welcome to walk-in or by appointment!

We open 7 days 10:00-11:00.

Our Location.

1383 Shadeland ave.

Indianpolis IN 46219.

TEL:812-227-1988

Member #5194
12-12-11, 13:27
Saw candy at the stereo shop. She is decent lookin, saw a cover on the floor so she knew what wsa up. Got right to the point, since I opted for the half. Tried tp upsell but settled for an extra 100. Said she is goin home to vegas soon for the holidays. Time might be running out.

BeastMode
12-12-11, 14:20
Was greeted at the door by a heavier looking woman at the door. Not having much to do, I took the hour.

While she wasn't a looker, she was friendly. Massage was so-so. I think our definitions of "massage harder" are different.

Some light teasing went on. She'd always ask if that was ok.

On the flip she lightly grabbed a sensitive area and asks,"This ok?"

I nodded in agreement.

Walked out the door with 4 as a tip.

Prince Numenor
12-12-11, 18:27
On Shadeland- not far from the "seasonal employment-AMP" as just reported (a place I think is good value). Keep our fingers crossed. It's Indy and a bit lower rent area. I agree with you on Relax- I think Fishers LE is pushing hard on that place and I wouldn't expect much there at all.

Numenor.

Any body want to toftt? Could this be the return of the Village and the Chief?

Here is the ad:

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/2748828036.html

Come to enjoy a totally relaxing, soothing professional asian massage.

Clean rooms, relaxing music.

All you need is to come here and relax!

Best you can get or will ever have, That is our promise.

When You come out, you will feel much better and want to come back over and over.

Welcome to walk-in or by appointment!

We open 7 days 10:00-11:00.

Our Location.

1383 Shadeland ave.

Indianpolis IN 46219.

TEL:812-227-1988

Bigvirg
12-13-11, 12:24
Saw candy at the stereo shop. She is decent lookin, saw a cover on the floor so she knew what wsa up. Got right to the point, since I opted for the half. Tried tp upsell but settled for an extra 100. Said she is goin home to vegas soon for the holidays. Time might be running out.I got the feeling that HE was only an appetizer on her menu. Although she looks good with clothes on, I noticed that she was wearing some panties that looked like a girdle and I couldn't bring myself to open that surprise. I only verified that we didn't have matching parts and got brutalized by her weedeater starting style.

Jlerg500
12-14-11, 01:13
Hey guys,

I'm going to be driving from Cincinnati to Chicago and would like to visit an AMP if there's any worth going to. We haven't had a decent AMP in Cincinnati for a few years now, and I really miss the experience. Could anyone recommend a place or two for me to go? I prefer somewhere with a table shower if possible. I'm reading the forum and trying to figure it out for myself but I was hoping someone would be nice enough to recommend something.

Thanks in advance for any help. I'm also happy to help out if anyone is visiting Cincy and wants some recommendations.

Jlerg

Mwdude
12-16-11, 10:30
Hey guys,

I'm going to be driving from Cincinnati to Chicago and would like to visit an AMP if there's any worth going to. We haven't had a decent AMP in Cincinnati for a few years now, and I really miss the experience. Could anyone recommend a place or two for me to go? I prefer somewhere with a table shower if possible. I'm reading the forum and trying to figure it out for myself but I was hoping someone would be nice enough to recommend something.

Thanks in advance for any help. I'm also happy to help out if anyone is visiting Cincy and wants some recommendations.

JlergIt's been a few years since I've partaken up there, but my AMP experiences were far more fun in Chicago than around Indy. Ping's in Columbus is OK and I65 goes by town.

Naughty169
12-16-11, 12:45
Visited the new place off of Shadeland. The place is next to a Hertz rental car. One lady working very average and older her name is Linda. Massage was good, but not a HE place. This is not the place behind the bank.

Two Nutts
12-17-11, 09:20
I'm in a southern state several miles away. I was asking for some intel in the area in advance as there are few here. I read some post's about an AMP set up in a mall. Purley legit no extras, but a great massage for the money. Hell I had a long drive followed by several hours of packing heavy objects and standing on my feet for the most part of the day, so a good massage was indeed in order, to hell with the extras.

Was asked if I wanted a table or chair massage, I chose a table cause all the chairs was full of fat women getting their ankles worked on. We go into a room with no door, just a curtain. I get naked she walks in and is a bit startled by my nakedness. She put a small towl on my ass. I take the 2 hr for a hundred as per her suggestion. She starts with a rub that was more like trying to smash me into the table, so I asked for a softer massage." you like ah softa " yeeep! She then sits in a chair by my midsection and begins to rub my ass for twenty minutes. Well then the teasing begins, a little oil on my asshole followed by her finger making circles and giving hints of ball play. Then she does a reach around, I hike up a little and put her hand where it should be. ' NO NO I CAN'T SORRY" I apologize and begin small talk.

Finally the tease is killing me, as this has continued for an hour now. I turn on my own, she is still teasing me but now the front, her hand just circling my pubes and twitching my balls. After several times of saying "no no I can't" she finally keeps har hand where I wanted it and I got a very nice HJ under the towel. while looking at a beautiful fully dressed asian. Gave her a tip after she washed me off, she kept going SHHHHHHH. SHHHHH. I walked back out with all the fat old ladies getting their ankles worked on with a nice grin on my face.

Sorry fellas, I had to get that off my chest and didn't want to publicize a post in that area. I did however pm a few that were helpful down here.

TN

Member #4397
12-17-11, 11:28
I also went there and the lights were off and it looked very closed at about 3pm yesterday. Checked out the one just north of there and very closed down. FYI.

Visited the new place off of Shadeland. The place is next to a Hertz rental car. One lady working very average and older her name is Linda. Massage was good, but not a HE place. This is not the place behind the bank.

Allen B
12-19-11, 11:40
Knew the place was probably a no go, it was.

Covered table shower, really? Girl was boring, didn't smile, no personality.

Massage was average with plenty of distance kept from any good areas.

Much better choices out there.

Allen B
12-22-11, 14:36
Newer AMP on N Meridian. A little hard to find. Office complex between 91st and 94th East side. A-8. Saw ad in Nuvo. Amy is older. A little heavy. Needs to see a dentist. But good massage and standard finish. May be a chance for more. Half hour. 4.4 tip. Still haven't found Mary.After striking out at 24hr. I've made a couple of trips to REL. As noted, Amy is no spinner. But, I received a VERY good massage followed by a BBBJCIM without even asking. This was my first at a local AMP. Drained it dry and finished with a final shoulder and leg massage. Very nice. Hour 60/60

Jamesn
12-22-11, 22:52
Newer AMP on the south side that advertises table showers. Jennifer met me at the door. Place was nice and clean. Jennifer was tall with a nice physic. She had on a short red dress. Face was nothing special. Asked for the 30min massage with table shower. The shower was nice and clean, they use a new plastic sheet to line the table every time. Shower was nice and she made sure everything got soaped up and clean. Very nice and relaxing massage. On the flip was told no HE, but I worked my magic and left with a smile.

Probably will not repeat due to drive and distance. Unless they get hottie that provides.Which place is this? Did you mean QQ? When I did a search using "table" on craiglist, only QQ and 24hr seemed having table shower.

Forgot It
12-23-11, 10:11
Which place is this? Did you mean QQ? When I did a search using "table" on craiglist, only QQ and 24hr seemed having table shower.Yes, QQ is the place. F / I

Naughty169
12-23-11, 11:48
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! I will be visiting a AMP before heading home and dealing with the family. Everyone stay safe!

Hentai033
12-26-11, 16:34
Seem to be moving around. From that upscale apartment at 96th, to the upscale hotel, now they are at some house off Keystone near Binford. I guess they won't get caught since they keep moving. But since they appear to be straight-up massage, wonder why they keep moving?

Jamesn
12-27-11, 12:49
I just had a massage with the table shower and as far as AMP's go I have a all new view of them. This was one of the best I have had in a long time.Which AMP are you referring to? Thanks.

Two Nutts
12-27-11, 13:25
Which AMP are you referring to? Thanks.Look at his title, believe he was referring to Rose

Jamesn
12-27-11, 13:38
Look at his title, believe he was referring to RoseI got it, from NR. I didn't get it at first because they did not advertise on backpage.

Naughty169
12-30-11, 11:14
Visited the place behind the mexican restaurant on Binford and Graham. Jenny greeted me at the door in fishnet and a dress. I saw her before but could not remember where. During the massage my hands roamed up her dress and she did not pull away. Then I realized where I saw her before and she used to work at CTM on 96th st and went by Cindy. I asked her but she denied and said she didn't speak english. On the flip I got the standard finish. I liked her better at CTM where she gave more options, but this place is very limited.

Have a great New Years!

Joe Mobo
12-30-11, 17:38
Does anyone know if Judy or Monica are coming back to Lilly's in Plainfield? I know they rotate the girls in and out all the time.

Whatdafuq
12-30-11, 18:16
Does anyone know if Judy or Monica are coming back to Lilly's in Plainfield? I know they rotate the girls in and out all the time.Last time I was there I was told Monica will not be returning, was also told Jenny may be coming back but she was involved with one of the raids and I guess getting busted twice is not a good thing. My fingers are crossed.

Gesco
12-30-11, 18:24
Went to the place on the southside that advertises the table showers. Got an hour and Jennifer. Tall and busty, average face. Table shower was good (she was very, very thorough) , massage was quite good, flipped and went home happy. Only lasted about 45 minutes and after the flip she was out of there in a hurry. It was very comfortable and I'll likely go back, but I'll be a bit clock-wary and if I get shortchanged again, I probably won't repeat or will try with another girl (if there is another, haven't heard of others there).

RedLake40
12-31-11, 16:05
The last post I saw on this place was in April. CL posts say there is new ownership now. Anyone have any fresh intel on this place?

BeastMode
01-02-12, 15:07
Stopped by the spot next to the pub. Was greeted by an older, I'd say mid 50's woman. Was quickly ushered to a private room. Paid for the hour as my back and legs were pretty cramped. Massage was decent, but a little odd in technique. I had to ask her a couple times to go harder. Lots of teasing. At one point she was digging her elbow into my lower back while she had her other hand right between my legs.

On the flip, received a standard finish and walked out with a smile on my face.

NorthsiderIndy
01-03-12, 13:01
They have been advertising Grand Opening but not a grand opening.

Place used to be great then after the busts closed down now open again.

Anyone been here. Verdict?

Drive by once in awhile sign is on, then off at random times.

Thoughts?

WheresMary
01-04-12, 17:24

Thoughts?Stopped by after being stood up by Sara at Relax for the 2nd time. I really don't like when whoever is there becomes who you are asking for.

Michelle was very happy to have some business. Took the hour option for. 6 and got a very good full body massage. Definitely licensed and / or certified. Nice looking and nice body (8). She is working this place alone since arriving from California. Was nervous."don't want to get in any trouble".

A little hard to find. Near 116th and allisonville. Behind tire barn on village square lane. Sign above door says APC Construction or something like that. Neon "OPEN" in window. Highly recommended. .4 tip.

Hunter46
01-04-12, 23:25
A Curious and Suspicious first post. There's a thought for you.

Thoughts?

NorthsiderIndy
01-05-12, 10:09
A Curious and Suspicious first post. There's a thought for you.I went to this place often back before the craziness. Was going to Relax a year ago when it was a for sure deal. Found a place on Binford that is just. OK. They offer standard AMP but its for sure a task for them. The place behind Tire was probably one of my best experiences. Used go to the Flower shop as well. Slim Pickins!

NorthsiderIndy
01-05-12, 10:10
Stopped by after being stood up by Sara at Relax for the 2nd time. I really don't like when whoever is there becomes who you are asking for.

Michelle was very happy to have some business. Took the hour option for. 6 and got a very good full body massage. Definitely licensed and / or certified. Nice looking and nice body (8). She is working this place alone since arriving from California. Was nervous."don't want to get in any trouble".

A little hard to find. Near 116th and allisonville. Behind tire barn on village square lane. Sign above door says APC Construction or something like that. Neon "OPEN" in window. Highly recommended. .4 tip.Michelle rocks. Has to know ya.

Dracos
01-05-12, 18:04
Struck out for the first time ever today. Got the big one, didn't get her name. Rubbed her legs and ass all throughout the massage, on the flip I made sure that the towel didn't cover little Elvis and she said that they don't do that there. Started to take care of business on my own and she still insisted on moving to the table shower.

Massage was good though.

FqIdiot
01-05-12, 19:26
Kind of steaming about this, so take it with a grain of salt, but I almost want to put this in the ripoff instead of the MP.

Had time before a lunch meeting, and Relax was about 10 min away, so I went there. Saw the mixed reviews, knew who to ask for, who to dodge, etc.

So I get in there and CiCi meets me, I ask for Sarah, get told she could come in, but then after I got comfy, CiCi comes back in instead. She's a bit older than I want, but easy on the eyes and has some big naturals, so I say ok. Start at. 4 for the hh.

Now I'm sending all the signs here: no towel on the face down, like it's totally natural, allowing some easy brushing and touching. She asks if I have any knots, I show her where on her anatomy, making a couple of easy grabs, etc. She is responding big time, no flinching away, lots of teasing, spent about half her time working on my ass with a set of fingers on the inside of my thighs. I'm thinking no problem. She keeps hinting that. 6 for the fh is the "really good massage" so I figure what the hell, and drop. 2 more. Again, get up completely naked, she seems fine with it, I'm thinking slam dunk for the HE.

Then things get stupid quick. After I pay the extra. 2, all teasing stops. I have to ask for the flip, be / see the clock in my head after a while is telling me I only have 15 min. On the flip, she literally covers me from shoulders to knees with a sheet. Inwardly, I say WTF, but outwardly, I tell her I'm fine without. She brings it down to just covering the sweet spot, but won't budge. I'm getting wary at this point, so I flat out ask how much for "massaging where I want".

Immediately, time is up about 10-15 min early. She's hands off and on the way out, and I ask her what's going on, no good English is the response. Thanks. So fine, I get dressed. Then she comes back in the doorway and asks for a tip. Really? I tell her "you know what I'll tip for, are you going to help me or not?" I get some Chinese back at me, I'm out the door.

So maybe Mae's name is now CiCi. Or maybe you can't get any in Fishers unless your handle starts with naughty. Either way, it was a waste of time. Massage wasn't even that good if you take away the tease. Will not repeat.Same experience for me as well."really good massage" for an hour, then nothing. Standing in the door insisting on a tip. Yep. I walked out as well, but at least I didn't get cursed out in Chinese!

WheresMary
01-06-12, 16:36
Same experience for me as well."really good massage" for an hour, then nothing. Standing in the door insisting on a tip. Yep. I walked out as well, but at least I didn't get cursed out in Chinese!Called. Talked to Sara. Thought I made an appt with her. Chinese accent a pretty thick.

When I arrived I saw Jessie and Mae. Asked for Sara and Mae raised her hand and said "I'm Sara!". I left (much smarter 2nd time). Sara did call me a few hours later. Couldn't understand what she was saying. Perhaps apologize?

Vtex71
01-06-12, 20:58
Struck out for the first time ever today. Got the big one, didn't get her name. Rubbed her legs and ass all throughout the massage, on the flip I made sure that the towel didn't cover little Elvis and she said that they don't do that there. Started to take care of business on my own and she still insisted on moving to the table shower.

Massage was good though.Same experience here earlier this week. She insisted on a towel after the flip, saying she needed to get to know me better. She didn't object to my hands roaming as they pleased, and the table shower was playful. Massage was decent. Very clean, with a fresh plastic cover put over the shower table before I climbed on. Overall a good experience, aside from the lack of fun in the end. I figure I might give it one more try and see if I have more success on the repeat.

BigMack
01-07-12, 08:25
Talking about Chrystal of Zen Massage. She allows legs and bootay roaming and under the shirt but no touching the triangle or boobs. Gives a good massage just no extras. Heard she was doing Tantra now with touching of the anus and the scrotum involved and better than her straight stuff. She is generally straight up only and a waste of time and dollars along with leaving you more stressed than when you walked in the door. YMMV like anything else but wouldn't waste my time or resources seeing her.

Tuls2011
01-09-12, 01:22
Stopped by Sunny Spa in Avon and had some good time with my old friend from there. Spent $140 total for a half hour of fun.

Tuls2011
01-09-12, 01:31
Stopped in the place along Airport Road in Brownsburg about a week ago. The gal the usually works there mentioned that she is going to be going to China for two months and they will have someone else working there during that time. Just a heads up for anyone that might know of the place.

Hunter46
01-09-12, 17:57
I went there over the weekend and there are two ladies there now. The one that took care of me was very attractive and gave a very nice massage too. PM for details.

Hunter.

Stopped in the place along Airport Road in Brownsburg about a week ago. The gal the usually works there mentioned that she is going to be going to China for two months and they will have someone else working there during that time. Just a heads up for anyone that might know of the place.

Bigvirg
01-09-12, 20:39
After Seeing the Hangover 2 I think a triangle "pat" should be a must to ensure he / she doesn't have the same equipment that I / We do.

WheresMary
01-11-12, 18:34
'In fact, the world [will be] a better place because the police are actually able to go out and enforce the laws. And actually address real crime as opposed to victimless crime. '

This is one of the main focuses of a libertarian approach to drug policy as well as other individual liberty-driven issues that tend to be demonized by the morally self-righteous, something Governor Johnson understands all too well. Consenting adults engaging in non-violent transactions are being criminalized for behavior that (arguably) harms no one other than themselves. This country was founded on the notion of liberty and the personal responsibility that accompanies the benefits of living in a free society, and Johnson intends to restore that liberty to these states united.

http://www.examiner.com/libertarian-in-nashville/gary-johnson-talks-marijuana-reform-and-rational-drug-policy

Ian AG
01-14-12, 01:12
Had a dream I lost my cherry to a pretty girl named CeeCee (CheeChee)? At the Daily Spa in Columbus.

Walked in, got the "you be here before?" She offered 40 mins for. 5, I agreed and she offered "table shower first?" You bet. She was a younger (20's) girl, nice body, some curves.

Table shower got me all clean, on that flip she washed the boys and giggled "ahhh you big, shower wake you up huh". On to the room, she got me all set up and asked how I like? Medium? Sure.

Had a decent massage. Some brushing up on the boys to keep them interested as well. On the flip she says "how you like?", I told her I like her on top, she said everything = 2 fingers. We finally settled on $ and she got ready, mounted and went to town. Trimmed kitty, firm top, her nips were long and hard, you could hang your keys on 'them. She complained some "you too big, me lay down" I obliged her, pinned her knees to her ears and rode home to victory.

After the hot towel clean up, she got me dressed, offered me a bottle of water and a pat on the boys "see you next week yes?" On the way out there was another girl, a bit smaller, would like to try that one. Maybe a 4 hander? Hmmmm.

First AMP. What was I waiting for?

Tuls2011
01-14-12, 16:49
Be careful out there guys, I saw this article about a recent spa bust.

http://flyergroup.com/local/x1561258027/PPD-makes-arrests-in-vice-investigation

Wulfgar
01-15-12, 11:54

http://flyergroup.com/local/x1561258027/PPD-makes-arrests-in-vice-investigationThank god for the Plainfield PD. Now that they've busted that place, clearly all the crime in the area will be gone.

LineBender
01-15-12, 19:33

http://flyergroup.com/local/x1561258027/PPD-makes-arrests-in-vice-investigationThat is too bad, had some nice dreams about Rose's.

Tim P14
01-15-12, 20:00
Thank god for the Plainfield PD. Now that they've busted that place, clearly all the crime in the area will be gone.Well if they can spend their 40 hours a week busting Rose's they can be sure to not interrupt their comfort zone and be available to catch all the speeders and jaywalkers as well. What a DANGEROUS job the local PD's have.

Joe Mobo
01-15-12, 21:26
Things a little tight in Indy decided to take a little trip down south after good report on Daily Spa. I had never been there before so I had a little trouble finding location. I was greeted by a 30ish attractive girl that called herself Angel. I decided on TS, everything was cleaned she was reluctant to work on the boys, bad sign #1. Not a great massage but it was just OK, on the flip she immediately wanted $60. 00 for a HE, bad sign #2. I always give at least $50. 00 for a good HE at the end of the session sometimes more. She demanded the money to continue massage, bad sign #3. She caught me in a weak moment so I gave her the $50. 00, something I usually never do. She wanted $100. 00 to remove her top and bottom, come on now. I think everything was available if you had enough money. Anyway to make a long story short after she got the money her whole demeanor changed. She went to work like it was a jack hammer. Not the worse experience in a Spa but sure not the best. Would I go back, NO. There are still better options around if you look around a little. On a positive note they have really good caramels at the front desk. These girls don't make $100. 00 in two weeks back in China I guess it don't take them long to get Americanized.

Joe Mobo
01-15-12, 21:30
Well if they can spend their 40 hours a week busting Rose's they can be sure to not interrupt their comfort zone and be available to catch all the speeders and jaywalkers as well. What a DANGEROUS job the local PD's have.I guess going next door to Lily's would be out of the question for a while.

Naughty169
01-16-12, 11:57
My all time favorite girl was busy so I stopped by this AMP due to connivence. I asked for Jenny because I had a great time with her on my last visit, but she was busy and got an older lady instead. Nothing much to talk about she was wearing white see threw pants and had a decent body for her age. Massage was great but she had limited english. On the flip no extras. Did all I could without coming off as a creep. It all depends on who you get at this place.

Indyguyindyguy
01-16-12, 17:14
I just posted my first report in the BP review section, and now it's time to share some of my knowledge with you AMP guys.

I have been going to Relax for a while now, and I have noticed no difference in service. Yes, there is a sign in the massage room now which basically says no fun is to be had; but if they know you, nothing will be different. I was there last week and saw a lady I have not seen before. But the "manager" at the front desk always recognizes me, and I guess lets the girls know I am a trusted friend, so things have progressed as usual lately. Service, HE, is always provided at the end of the massage with no mention of a tip. I always give a. 4 tip, and they seem to be fine with that. The shirt always comes up, with a lot of touchy feely allowed, and they ladies always allow their nipples to be sucked on, which I love. I don't know the name of the girl last week, but my usual favorite is "Lulu". She is a little mature, short, cute, and busty. Her first words when she comes in for a massage are always "you have a sexy ass", as she smiles and gives me a tap. She is not quite as sensual as Linda was at the nearby Thai place from several months ago, but very close. I do not like negotiating during the massage. I have always been pleased with good service, and they know they will be reasonable tipped afterwards. Just like when I used to see Lu at 96th and Keystone several years ago. Her girls never asked for any tip up front. I also love when the massage continues even AFTER the HE. When they come back after cleaning you up with the hot towel, then continue with your feet, or a nice scalp massage to end things. It's a really nice touch, and a pleasent way to end a relaxing massage. Now, if you are new, and the lady at the front desk doesn't recognize you, then I don't know if you would get such wonderful service. Based on some other reports, maybe not. Good luck out there!

Getmesometoday
01-17-12, 09:26
Stopped by the place mentioned on here a few time on N Meridian. Was greeted by Nicky (I thought that's what she said her name was). She was in her mid 20s slim, about an 8 on the AMP scale. She took me back I took the half hour rate and got comfy. While I was waiting for her to come back the doorbell rang about 3 times. Finally after about 10 min she came back in, took the towel and covered me up and started the message. The message was just ok, on the flip she covers me back up and continues the message. Then she leans over and whispers in my ear."how much for he". I tell her the standard rate and she says " oh no, double". I say no, she continues the mediocre massage, finishes and I leave. I had 2 previously good experiences there, not sure if I will go back.

Member #4164
01-18-12, 00:03
Heading to Plainfield for some work in the next few weeks. Is my best bet Lilly's Spa? I also saw ads on CL for The Theraputic Spa.

Any suggestions would be great.

Naughty169
01-19-12, 14:19
Any body willing to toftt? Ariel's grand opening near office depot.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/2807259319.html

362-0861.

3675 W. 86th street (86th and Michigan)

I think I need to pick up some office supplies. PM me if I should drive across town for some "paper clips".

Msmith0052
01-19-12, 22:26
Heading to Plainfield for some work in the next few weeks. Is my best bet Lilly's Spa? I also saw ads on CL for The Theraputic Spa.

Any suggestions would be great.Looking back at your posts, all you've done is ask questions. So, I think I speak for the board when I say good luck getting an answer

AsianK
01-19-12, 22:47

http://flyergroup.com/local/x1561258027/PPD-makes-arrests-in-vice-investigationLong time reader, first time poster.

Too bad so sad. LEO must be bored. I remember my first dream.

Member #4397
01-19-12, 23:59
Any body willing to toftt? Ariel's grand opening near office depot.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/2807259319.html

362-0861.

3675 W. 86th street (86th and Michigan)

I think I need to pick up some office supplies. PM me if I should drive across town for some "paper clips".If I have time, I might stop by. Will post if I go. Not sure how tomorrow will work out just yet.

Member #4397
01-20-12, 12:38
Drove by where I thought this place would be. Didn't see any kind of sign or anything. Called and a man answered. That always makes me nervous. Probably going to skip this place.

AsianK
01-20-12, 17:28
Things a little tight in Indy decided to take a little trip down south after good report on Daily Spa. I had never been there before so I had a little trouble finding location. I was greeted by a 30ish attractive girl that called herself Angel. I decided on TS, everything was cleaned she was reluctant to work on the boys, bad sign #1. Not a great massage but it was just OK, on the flip she immediately wanted $60. 00 for a HE, bad sign #2. I always give at least $50. 00 for a good HE at the end of the session sometimes more. She demanded the money to continue massage, bad sign #3. She caught me in a weak moment so I gave her the $50. 00, something I usually never do. She wanted $100. 00 to remove her top and bottom, come on now. I think everything was available if you had enough money. Anyway to make a long story short after she got the money her whole demeanor changed. She went to work like it was a jack hammer. Not the worse experience in a Spa but sure not the best. Would I go back, NO. There are still better options around if you look around a little. On a positive note they have really good caramels at the front desk. These girls don't make $100. 00 in two weeks back in China I guess it don't take them long to get Americanized.Should have read this more thouroughly so I knew what to expect. Same old story for me today. Chichi was very friendly and very talkative. However on the flip it was merely "money talks". Lmao

NomadicLove
01-20-12, 18:56
Ariel's is located on the South side of 86th street just west of Michigan Road in a little shopping center. Sorry, I can't say what the service is like. I haven't participated myself. My source says it is strictly legit massage. As usual YMMV. Be careful out there folks. It's getting close to super bowl time and the powers that be have already stated they want to "clean up" the town before the big show. I wouldn't be suprised to see increased attention from area PD.

Nomad

Biscuit8
01-21-12, 00:17
I've seen her ads on BP for several months at least. However, I haven't found a single review for her online.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/candys-incall-75hr-or-outcall-100hr-massage-and-2-lap-dances-317-238-0567-21/4435717

FreeWilly2
01-21-12, 07:00
I've seen her ads on BP for several months at least. However, I haven't found a single review for her online.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/candys-incall-75hr-or-outcall-100hr-massage-and-2-lap-dances-317-238-0567-21/4435717Cute but unenthused. Never saw the dance, massage was so-so. There was so much negotiating I thought I was buying a used car. Worst part is the very sketchy apartment complex she's in (just north of 38th on the west side). I kept wondering when I'd hear my car windows being smashed.

Biscuit8
01-21-12, 15:15
Cute but unenthused. Never saw the dance, massage was so-so. There was so much negotiating I thought I was buying a used car. Worst part is the very sketchy apartment complex she's in (just north of 38th on the west side). I kept wondering when I'd hear my car windows being smashed.Bah. I hate false advertising. I contacted her. She moved from the 'hood. I'm hesitant to try it out now.

Joe Mobo
01-22-12, 20:05
Should have read this more thouroughly so I knew what to expect. Same old story for me today. Chichi was very friendly and very talkative. However on the flip it was merely "money talks". LmaoYou know I've been giving this a little thought and I need to get a couple of things off my chest. I received several PM's last week from fellow board members with stories of bad experiences at Daily Spa. You know the only way places like this can exist is if we continue to patronize them. I think it is great that we have a way to make public our experiences be them good or bad. USA has saved me both money and grief. I for one love a good well run spa, where you can relieve your sexual tensions and receive a good massage. Nothing breaks the mood like having to get up naked in the dark, half way through your massage trying to find more money, and then being told it's not enough. I for one work hard for my money and tip for good service and not vice-versa. The next time this happens I'm just going to start getting dressed and tell them to go to hell and never go back. These people don't have a clue how to run a successful business. Let me be the Papa sun at one of these spas for just one week, you would have to have a reservation just to get in the door I would be so busy. Everybody would have a smile and completely satisfied when they left. One more thing I really didn't like, I dressed really slow to see what was being done to the linen. The table or pillow was never changed, so the next time you go there and there's a wet spot on the table (oh well you get the idea).

Naughty169
01-23-12, 10:32
Ariel's is located on the South side of 86th street just west of Michigan Road in a little shopping center. Sorry, I can't say what the service is like. I haven't participated myself. My source says it is strictly legit massage. As usual YMMV. Be careful out there folks. It's getting close to super bowl time and the powers that be have already stated they want to "clean up" the town before the big show. I wouldn't be suprised to see increased attention from area PD.

NomadTOFTT at ariel's massage. It's in the shopping complex before the office depot. Place is very clean and it used to be an oral surgery center. It was like visiting a doctor, xray screen on the wall with sink in the room. Only difference was the massage table instead of an examine table. Ariel greeted me and took me back for the massage. Not the best looking but not ugly either. I was draped most of the time and everything was legit. No accidental contacts with the boys or hint for more. I asked to flip and she said no, so I left unhappy. The massage wasn't that great. Didn't see the other girl.

Fast Spa
01-23-12, 12:35
All I can say is WOW. This place is is definitly not the kind of place you would go to have sex. When you walk in the door you can tell that this is not a "Massage Palor" It is more like a day spa from Carmel or Fishers. The art and the furniture alone should of clued me in to that, and later in the room you could tell this was an expensive professional massage table not a cheap one like most of the "spas".

But I am a firm believer where there is asian girls there must be happiness so I TOFTT.

I got a 1 hour massage yesterday from Ariel and it was clear that while her English is poor her massage technique is very proffesional and there was no chance for this to end happily. I will say that she gave me one of the best massages that I had ever had from an Asian girl. (I am used to getting my ass rubbed for 15 minutes and then the flip.) She kept me face down for at least 40 minutes, Kept me fully draped except where she was working and did a complete job from my neck to my feet But no hint or accidential brushes on the boys. She was sweet and seemed to know where and how to push to relieve all my sore muscles except for the one in the middle. On the flip she did a great job on my feet and head / face. I was so impressed I left a 10 dollar tip.

Well In Conclusion If you need a Fancy place to take your wife for a couples massage or Just need a realy good massage with no extras this is your place! BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT WE COME FOR!

Fast Spa

Lovebigass
01-23-12, 21:37
I've heard for months about an AMP on Keystone and 96th. That is crazy close to where I live and would LOVE to find it. Can anyone give me a hint on how to find it?

Naughty169
01-24-12, 14:12
I've heard for months about an AMP on Keystone and 96th. That is crazy close to where I live and would LOVE to find it. Can anyone give me a hint on how to find it?Look in Nuvo. You need to start contributing!

Member #4397
01-24-12, 16:32
Visited ariel over the weekend. Got a great massage. She used to be at the asian health center near 86th and zionsville road before they closed last summer. YMMV.

BeastMode
01-25-12, 19:28
Had the itch so I swung by the stereo shop yesterday evening. Was greeted by a thin mid-to-late thirties lady by the name of Ayla. I took the hour for 60 and assumed the position. Massage was alright. A bit mediocre honestly. Too hard in the some areas. Too light in others. Conversation was minimal. Seemed to avoid all the fun areas for a while. Eventually asked me if I wanted the towel removed. To which I responded accordingly. She did end the first portion of the massage on a good note by with some real light touching in the right area.

On the flip she spent about a minute on my thighs before asking what I wanted but made sure to indicate that she wasn't trouble. I made my selection from the menu. Provided the proper accessories needed and let her lay down on the table for a while. Upon wrap up, she had me lay back down and ended with a head and neck massage. Upon walking out the door, one of you gentleman surely saw the big smile on my face as you were pulling in.

Gesco
01-26-12, 00:15
Stopped by behind the bank for the second time. I was recognized (from one other visit) and taken back. Got the hour massage. She's not young, she's not overly attractive, and the massage is soft, but. The massage was relaxing. I actually dozed off a couple times. The flip was perhaps as good as it can be done. She's intent, follows direction, and seriously seems to love what she's doing. I left very happy, paying. 6 +.4 tip.

Kdoggy
01-26-12, 08:25
I've heard for months about an AMP on Keystone and 96th. That is crazy close to where I live and would LOVE to find it. Can anyone give me a hint on how to find it?You won't find much there. I visited a little over two months ago, and was disappointed.

Ferreal1
01-26-12, 10:12
Had the itch so I swung by the stereo shop yesterday evening. Was greeted by a thin mid-to-late thirties lady by the name of Ayla. I took the hour for 60 and assumed the position. Massage was alright. A bit mediocre honestly. Too hard in the some areas. Too light in others. Conversation was minimal. Seemed to avoid all the fun areas for a while. Eventually asked me if I wanted the towel removed. To which I responded accordingly. She did end the first portion of the massage on a good note by with some real light touching in the right area.I'd been wondering about the place at Erpler for a couple of weeks, and thought about making the trip up, but have been tied up (not in a good way) too much, but since I saw a $2. 99 gas price recently, I may be able to make the trip.

. Upon walking out the door, one of you gentleman surely saw the big smile on my face as you were pulling in.So to speak

Naughty169
01-26-12, 11:57
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/2816884289.html

Asian Massage-Body Paradise.

The ad says it is open 24 hr a day.

626-310-2909.

They are located on S. Meridian near Union station. Only a couple of blocks away from the SB village. I don't know about this one just doesn't seem right. Anyone else smell bacon?

WheresMary
01-26-12, 18:17
"No need to look any further" ad on craigslist. Same phone number as Mona and Emma in past reports. Tall, skinny, sexy, older lady who called herself Mary. Yes, I found Mary, not the one I was looking for but I'm not complaining. Mary (or Mona?) provides a legit professional massage with apparently no extras available. A small towel was hardly used when I was face down (Didn't get in the way of good butt and thigh massage). But towel covered the privates on the flip. I paid. 7 for an hour and then added. 4 for another 1/2 hour and left. 2 tip. An excellent and pleasurable massage. Highly recommended. Have to go elsewhere for a happy ending.

Fast Spa
01-26-12, 19:27
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/2816884289.html

Asian Massage-Body Paradise.

The ad says it is open 24 hr a day.

626-310-2909.

They are located on S. Meridian near Union station. Only a couple of blocks away from the SB village. I don't know about this one just doesn't seem right. Anyone else smell bacon?They do have 626 number so that california but they opened too late for city to do anything before super bowl. If they are not police then they will be swamped for super bowl. Wow talk about sloppy seconds what about sloppy 12877, 999. 00?

Boy are those girls going to be tired Rich, but tired.

Fast Spa

AsianK
01-26-12, 20:18
Look in Nuvo. You need to start contributing!I am a noob, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. But what exactly does "start contributing" mean? 90 percent of us have the same stories / same experiences?

Funluvr
01-26-12, 20:58
If you run this number through reverse caller ID it comes up as an invalid number. Doesn't prove anything but adds to suspicions.

They do have 626 number so that california but they opened too late for city to do anything before super bowl. If they are not police then they will be swamped for super bowl. Wow talk about sloppy seconds what about sloppy 12877, 999. 00?

Boy are those girls going to be tired Rich, but tired.

Fast Spa

AssGrinder
01-27-12, 09:22
You know I've been giving this a little thought and I need to get a couple of things off my chest. I received several PM's last week from fellow board members with stories of bad experiences at Daily Spa.I should written this a few weeks ago, but I had the most awful experience there. I got there first thing in the morning and got CheChe for the massage and bought an hour of time. I didn't see anyone else there. Anyone seen Cherry there in awhile?

I got taken back for the table shower, which is always nice. Went to the room, face down on the table sans towel for when she walks in. When CheChe came in, all she did was rub my back VERY lightly for at the most 10 minutes and then told my to flip. WTF? No massage? So I think maybe she'll finish it and I'll do flip again. I was wrong!

She starts the negotiation by pointing at her hand and says $100. Points at her mouth and says $150 and then points down and says $200. I try to get her down in price but she won't budge. I should have walked out right there, but the little head got in the way. Got the HE. It was good, but not that good. After she cleans me up she sends me on my way.

It was awful! The worst ever experience at an AMP I ever had. Daily was the place that I protected by not writing about it for a long time, but it's not the place to go to anymore.

AssGrinder
01-27-12, 09:24
Is slutcake still around? I need to go see her for a real massage!

Forgot It
01-27-12, 16:52
Is slutcake still around? I need to go see her for a real massage!Although I have not seen her posting on the other thread, she is on NR.

And, as those who have seen her know, she does give a great massage.

F / I

BeastMode
01-27-12, 22:08
It's basically a friendly reminder that to earn information. You need to go out and find information to bring to the table. Nothing is free in this hobby. Even if you're just delivering some intel.

And when you do, senior members will take notice and return the favor. Build a rep on the board.

Good luck out there. And have fun.

I am a noob, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. But what exactly does "start contributing" mean? 90 percent of us have the same stories / same experiences?

Tuls2011
01-27-12, 23:44
I should written this a few weeks ago, but I had the most awful experience there. I got there first thing in the morning and got CheChe for the massage and bought an hour of time. I didn't see anyone else there. Anyone seen Cherry there in awhile?

I got taken back for the table shower, which is always nice. Went to the room, face down on the table sans towel for when she walks in. When CheChe came in, all she did was rub my back VERY lightly for at the most 10 minutes and then told my to flip. WTF? No massage? So I think maybe she'll finish it and I'll do flip again. I was wrong!

She starts the negotiation by pointing at her hand and says $100. Points at her mouth and says $150 and then points down and says $200. I try to get her down in price but she won't budge. I should have walked out right there, but the little head got in the way. Got the HE. It was good, but not that good. After she cleans me up she sends me on my way.

It was awful! The worst ever experience at an AMP I ever had. Daily was the place that I protected by not writing about it for a long time, but it's not the place to go to anymore.So, did you get the full hour's time?

Charlie445
01-28-12, 11:29
Tried to find the new place on meridian street last nite without much luck. The add gives an address of 268 but didn't see any such number. The block it shoud be is the underpaazunder the train tracks. There is an impd office at nearby. Maybe it was there but I just didn't see it. I reaaly just wanted to see what it lookedzlike. Parking is a problem with the super bowl village.

AsianK
01-28-12, 19:58
Went to QQ yesterday cause I love tableshowers. While in the dream had a couple of issues that killed the mood. Cd was skipping, voices from next door, little English, etc. Finished with a happy dream however I wonder if any fellow mongers had same experiences with mood killers and how they overcame the difficulties?

Member #4164
01-29-12, 19:51
Looking back at your posts, all you've done is ask questions. So, I think I speak for the board when I say good luck getting an answerSorry, just saw this post. I've never tried any of this before, so I've been asking questions trying to figure out were to pop my cherry. Never had to guts to go through with it.

Trying to find somewhere that someone can vouch for that I can relax and try it out.

Member #4164
01-29-12, 20:08
Looking back at your posts, all you've done is ask questions. So, I think I speak for the board when I say good luck getting an answerSorry, just saw your post. I haven't posted anything because I've been too chicken to try anything. I want to, just want to make sure I'm not walking into something bad. I will post as soon as I go for my first time. I'm sorry to have bad board ettique.

I Love HJs
01-29-12, 21:58
I've pretty much hit most places, legit and not on the north ans east side of town, but there's one I haven't been too ans I was wondering if anyone had some info on Zen. I know things are tight in Carmel, but I've had aurprising luck in certain situations and I want to give it a try. If you've been PM me and share some details, if you would, legit or otherwise.

Vtex71
01-29-12, 22:45
Cd was skippingWas it the room on the right? I'd have really thought they'd have fixed that. It was like that nearly a month ago when I was there. You'd think it would drive the girl nuts having to listen to it skip all day.

Squirrel88
01-30-12, 03:20
Touch of Zen in Broadripple has web site that advertises a Tantra Massage.

Ad says:"Tantric massages increase sexual energy by raising awareness and stamina. Benefits of tantric massage include euphoria,

Increased blood flow, better sleep, enhanced sexuality and intimacy, and increased general health."

Has anyone tried this? It costs 40 more than the regular massage so there must be some difference. PM if you like.

BigMack
01-30-12, 09:38
The two massage ladies Debi or Kris? PM me with info if you have seen either. BMack

Hentai033
01-31-12, 11:00
Made same day appointment with this girl. Has some good massage skills but she is a talker. Like other posts, table in the middle of the living room was kind of weird. She brought up guys asking for HE to the point where I thought this was not available. At the end, she asked if I wanted it, so accepted the offer. She did ask me to take care of her with a tip. Very non-senual, felt like she was milking me. During this she was chattering away about how guys sometimes want more but this was her limit.

I probably won't repeat as for me there are better options that I prefer. Decent personality but kind of woe is me outlook and a bit too much baggage that affects her. YMMV.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/looking-for-a-great-therapeutic-massage/5596152

Tonto2038
01-31-12, 11:48
Made same day appointment with this girl. Has some good massage skills but she is a talker. Like other posts, table in the middle of the living room was kind of weird. She brought up guys asking for HE to the point where I thought this was not available. At the end, she asked if I wanted it, so accepted the offer. She did ask me to take care of her with a tip. Very non-senual, felt like she was milking me. During this she was chattering away about how guys sometimes want more but this was her limit.

I probably won't repeat as for me there are better options that I prefer. Decent personality but kind of woe is me outlook and a bit too much baggage that affects her. YMMV.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/looking-for-a-great-therapeutic-massage/5596152I assume from that no hand roaming either? I did visit the shop over by Wash. Sq. And as usual a nice visit. One older lady and one younger looking (hard to tell with those Asian ladies, eh?). I liked Tina but she has gone home for awhile and been gone a while as well; just can't make the rounds like I used to and not sure just where to go since so many have moved or closed?

WheresMary
01-31-12, 14:52
Re-visited Michell on Village Lane. Thought this might get better as we got to know each other, but NOT. Just your average AMP. Not much enthusiasm. May try relax again after supers over. Come on take your top off. That's not illegal.

Hentai033
01-31-12, 17:17
Didn't try as her going on about her life was a turn off and she appeared to not enjoy what she was doing. Not horribly, but enough to kill the mood.

I assume from that no hand roaming either? I did visit the shop over by Wash. Sq. And as usual a nice visit. One older lady and one younger looking (hard to tell with those Asian ladies, eh?). I liked Tina but she has gone home for awhile and been gone a while as well; just can't make the rounds like I used to and not sure just where to go since so many have moved or closed?

Majestic30
01-31-12, 19:19
Had the itch so I swung by the stereo shop yesterday evening. Was greeted by a thin mid-to-late thirties lady by the name of Ayla. I took the hour for 60 and assumed the position. Massage was alright. A bit mediocre honestly. Too hard in the some areas. Too light in others. Conversation was minimal. Seemed to avoid all the fun areas for a while. Eventually asked me if I wanted the towel removed. To which I responded accordingly. She did end the first portion of the massage on a good note by with some real light touching in the right area.

On the flip she spent about a minute on my thighs before asking what I wanted but made sure to indicate that she wasn't trouble. I made my selection from the menu. Provided the proper accessories needed and let her lay down on the table for a while. Upon wrap up, she had me lay back down and ended with a head and neck massage. Upon walking out the door, one of you gentleman surely saw the big smile on my face as you were pulling in.This is the place I frequent. I have always been taken care of. I haven't been in a couple of months but Ginger is who I see and she gives the best massage +.6 for hour and. 6 tip. All you could want!

Golden Country
01-31-12, 22:35
Went there tonight after a sad performance of HE at tulip spa near zionsville Road. I mean if the girl was any less into it I would have stopped her. So I went down the road to the 24 hour spa and saw either anne marie or coco it was hard to understand them. They redeemed my faith in good asian spas with a reasonable massage and great bbj. Very friendly and will repeat. I think full service was available but that will have to wait because of lack of funds tonight. But I definately can give them a thumbs up. Total damage 1. 1.

Golden

Tuls2011
02-01-12, 01:10
Went there tonight after a sad performance of HE at tulip spa near zionsville Road. I mean if the girl was any less into it I would have stopped her. So I went down the road to the 24 hour spa and saw either anne marie or coco it was hard to understand them. They redeemed my faith in good asian spas with a reasonable massage and great bbj. Very friendly and will repeat. I think full service was available but that will have to wait because of lack of funds tonight. But I definately can give them a thumbs up. Total damage 1. 1.

GoldenThis place seemed to me in the past as a more legit place. Of course it could be because of the partially clear shower doors and the fact that you could hear through out the whole place that made it seem like extras weren't offered.

Lovebigass
02-01-12, 18:24
Finally found the place I've heard so much about. .50 for HH. Very cute young girl. Bad massage. Very boring ending. Door cracked open the whole time. Am I missing something? Had I known I was wasting time and money I would've made the trip to Michigan Road / 91st st.

Cruising around frustrated!

Fast Spa
02-01-12, 20:47
This place seemed to me in the past as a more legit place. Of course it could be because of the partially clear shower doors and the fact that you could hear through out the whole place that made it seem like extras weren't offered.I als have gotten extras there but I prefer not to advertise about it.

Ilapp
02-01-12, 21:32
Finally found the place I've heard so much about. .50 for HH. Very cute young girl. Bad massage. Very boring ending. Door cracked open the whole time. Am I missing something? Had I known I was wasting time and money I would've made the trip to Michigan Road / 91st st.

Cruising around frustrated!Considering you said it was in your neighborhood yet you couldn't find it. Best thing to do is go with what you know and just go west to be happy

Lovebigass
02-01-12, 22:19
Considering you said it was in your neighborhood yet you couldn't find it. Best thing to do is go with what you know and just go west to be happySince the place on Allisonville went away I've been hoping for another close by! I guess I'm better off doing a 30 min drive south or west! It's just a bummer. Ya know? Always looking for my next favorite.

Bigin
02-02-12, 11:11
Since the place on Allisonville went away I've been hoping for another close by! I guess I'm better off doing a 30 min drive south or west! It's just a bummer. Ya know? Always looking for my next favorite.Don't give up on Relax. Was there recently and seemed like old times. Also, I would never go back to 96th and Keystone. Went there 4 times thinking I could establish myself and each time they would send someone in to see if they recognized me and each time she would shake her head no. They always cracked the door and the massage was terrible. With some places you could justify on the way home that at least you left with a good massage. But there I just would always leave pissed.

Lovebigass
02-02-12, 14:40
Greeted by a cute little Asian in a short purple dress named Yuyu. Great personality, very affectionate. Very enthusiastic hh for. 4 then then standard hand shake before leaving.

Tipped. 6.

I WILL return soon.

3 thumbs up.

Biscuit8
02-02-12, 17:32
Greeted by a cute little Asian in a short purple dress named Yuyu. Great personality, very affectionate. Very enthusiastic hh for. 4 then then standard hand shake before leaving.

Tipped. 6.

I WILL return soon.

3 thumbs up.I wonder if that is the same yuyu from the fish market. She relocated before I could schedule with her and then of course it was shutdown.

Biscuit8
02-02-12, 17:43
Decent massage and HE available only. Very attractive. Great body! Some of the best legs I've seen in person. Would / will see again. YMMV. 1.40 is what I donated. Above the usual AMP prices, but worth it to me. I was worried about incall, but it was ok. Scheduled time was pushed back a couple of times due to furnace issue, but shit happens. No big deal. Went to a strange bar to kill time and ran into a girl I know. Small world.

Jaychi
02-02-12, 18:19
I assume from that no hand roaming either? I did visit the shop over by Wash. Sq. And as usual a nice visit. One older lady and one younger looking (hard to tell with those Asian ladies, eh?). I liked Tina but she has gone home for awhile and been gone a while as well; just can't make the rounds like I used to and not sure just where to go since so many have moved or closed?I had some interest in her as well. Talked with her on the phone once and didn't get a good vibe. I could feel the whole woe is me through the phone as well.

TryinAgain2
02-03-12, 10:06
Don't give up on Relax. Was there recently and seemed like old times. Also, I would never go back to 96th and Keystone. Went there 4 times thinking I could establish myself and each time they would send someone in to see if they recognized me and each time she would shake her head no. They always cracked the door and the massage was terrible. With some places you could justify on the way home that at least you left with a good massage. But there I just would always leave pissed.I went several times a half dozen years ago. Strange thing was I left happy the first through probably the 4th time w / no problem. Then all of the sudden I got the "no trouble" excuse, same girls that had satisfied me prior were saying they didn't know me, etc. After the third miss in a row, I gave up and never went back.

TA2

Naughty169
02-03-12, 12:00
Found sometime and visited the PC shop on the west side. The boss recognized me right away after I made an appointment. She was buys taking care of other clients and all the associates were doing the same. I sat a watched the tv while I waited for my turn. I did see the two newer associates walk in and out of the rooms. Both are amazing looking. I thought I recognized one that looked like Linda from the Thai place on the NE side. I was told her name is Sophie. The other girl was even hotter. After 15 min of waiting I was inline to have one of the newer girls take care of my pc problems. But the boss liked me too much and had the girls take other clients. I wasn't too happy about that.

So Jojo takes me in the room and says the other girls are busy even when I requested sophie. I got stuck with her so I made the best of it. Quick work only took her 15 min before she did the extra services on my pc. Got the second option for. 6

I highly recommend Sophie or the other younger girl. I would have stayed and paid for a new session with the other girls, but Jojo would have kept me for her self again and the other girls were now busy. Jojo just wouldn't let me leave and kept grinding against me and kissing me.

Skooby
02-03-12, 22:24
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-bowl-stress-relax-with-a-massage/5633378

Anyone seen her?

Shawn Petzel
02-04-12, 09:08

GoldenI went to this spa yesterday, the Madame didn't speak good English or I should say none is more like it. Pd and taken to room. I would of been surprise if extras where offered because the wall are thin you can hear everything going on in any room. I didn't hear any action! The table show was horrible. The lady's name was Tina or kena didn't speak English. In the ts she puts towels over your privates and eyes. She did give a real good massage but nothing else was on menu! This was the 24hr spa where taking about.

I Love HJs
02-05-12, 01:22
I was out running around tonite and stopped for a Relaxing break. I had zero expectations. Just taking a break from shopping. I get the hour and make no attempts at any funny business although the girl and I really were hitting it off, laughing about different things. (Man, it makes a HUGE difference when they understand english) At one point her stomach rumbled. I laughed, smacked her hip and told her her skinny ass needed to eat something. So 45 minutes in, she tells me to flip. I stayed covered as she kinda tickled my chest and stomach as we talked. Then she looks at my crotch and asks if she's done massaging. I smiled and "nope." She threw out the obligatory,"no trouble" and handily took care of things. As I left, the other girl there yelled at me to come help her with her laptop to help her figure out how to watch the superbowl online. (LOL!?) Then they joked if I let them come to my house, they'd rub my feet as we watched the game. Now THAT is how I remember the place used to be.

Jammin 2
02-05-12, 15:55
I went during the week leading to the superbowl, there were 2 average middle aged ladies. The boss lady led me to the room asked if I had been there before to which I replied yes. Outside as the other lady comes in and she tells her, he says he has been here before but I am uncertain. (Yes I understand Chinese). I got a good massage, but no extras. I got the table shower afterwards, but it wasn't sensual at all. Maybe their guard is up in general, and I might succeed with a return visit, but it is pretty far south for me and they aren't the greatest lookers. I heard the next customer come in and wait. The two ladies exchanged the same info, I. E. He is a repeat customer. So I think that trust must be established first.

I haven't seen Lu at 96th and Keystone for a while, but based upon recent reviews it doesn't sound too promising as well.

I am going to save my dollars for a trip to China.

AchyBreaky
02-05-12, 17:24
Short (but frequent) listener, first time caller. Anyone know about the AMP near La Hacienda? I stopped by a couple of times and it seemed to be unoccupied?

AchyBreaky
02-05-12, 17:30
I have visited mona / marie a few times, she is very sexy, sultry and gives a great massage, but never a HE. I am curious how long an AMP can continue to charge a premium (50/70) and not meet customer expectations? I really question whether the Indy market is just too soft for this stuff to continue. I get it's a risky world out there, but they need to figure out how to meet the need. There has got to be a happy medium where needs are met, and risk is minimized for all consenting adults involved.

Anal Hankerin
02-05-12, 17:42
I went during the week leading to the superbowl, there were 2 average middle aged ladies. The boss lady led me to the room asked if I had been there before to which I replied yes. Outside as the other lady comes in and she tells her, he says he has been here before but I am uncertain. (Yes I understand Chinese). I got a good massage, but no extras. I got the table shower afterwards, but it wasn't sensual at all. Maybe their guard is up in general, and I might succeed with a return visit, but it is pretty far south for me and they aren't the greatest lookers. I heard the next customer come in and wait. The two ladies exchanged the same info, I. E. He is a repeat customer. So I think that trust must be established first.

I haven't seen Lu at 96th and Keystone for a while, but based upon recent reviews it doesn't sound too promising as well.

I am going to save my dollars for a trip to China.You're a little bit right about being guarded.

Dreamed I've been there a few times. Had one strike out.

Saw Lola yesterday. A fairly good massage, some nice teasing, nice a$$ too. She went right for the handshake on the flip and was free to roam. Lola was reluctant to strip,"no, no", but I told her I wanted to see her and started to help her out of her pants to which she didn't say no.

Nice HE and happy end to the dream for both of us.

Good Fishing, Anal Hankerin

Wulfgar
02-06-12, 01:26
Their guard is definitely up. I just visited one of my regular friends on the west side the other day (as it was such a nice day out, without a cloud in the sky). She said they were being very careful, with the recent busts and with all the out-of-towners coming in. She also asked me why the police were targeting Chinese spas (as opposed to the non-Chinese ones). I laughed at that, since neither of us were wearing clothes at that point, and tried to explain it to her.

Anyway, my visit was excellent as usual. I came in late, around 8:30pm. The mamasan and the other girl left and my friend shut off the light and locked the front door, so we could enjoy ourselves for a while. It is definitely nice being a regular. Another monger did show up while I was enjoying my visit, so if that was one of you, sorry.

Fast Spa
02-06-12, 11:23
I went to this spa yesterday, the Madame didn't speak good English or I should say none is more like it. Pd and taken to room. I would of been surprise if extras where offered because the wall are thin you can hear everything going on in any room. I didn't hear any action! The table show was horrible. The lady's name was Tina or kena didn't speak English. In the ts she puts towels over your privates and eyes. She did give a real good massage but nothing else was on menu! This was the 24hr spa where taking about.Well I usually keep quite about the good spas but this just yanked my chain. Does anybody really believe that a asian spa that stays open 24 hours and comes to your hotel room as evidenced by this ad : http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/2836167659.html Really doesn't do more? A couple of members here know better and have said so but the real question is why are they the only ones with a city license, allowed to open 24 hours, and can come to your hotel without the city doing a RAID on them? Well I just saying it stinks of Pay offs But I'm just pissed because the less expensive options are all gone except avon and brownsburg so now I have to drive 30+ minutes or pay these girls high price. I will say that the service was good and only occurs for me when the place is empty, because of the thin walls and glass doors on certain rooms, but it does occur for people willing to pay the price.

Happy hunting.

Fast spa

AchyBreaky
02-06-12, 12:31
Visited the westside PC Shop. Made me want to junk my Macs for PC! Seriously, I had a wonderful experience HH for. 4. She really worked out the kinks in my back and front with no pre-pay required. I really think this could be the place I have been searching for, since they get this is truly a service industry! Bravo PC Shop!

Funluvr
02-06-12, 13:47
I had the opportunity to take my pc to the West side shop over the weekend for a tune up. The manager recognized me as soon as I walked in and suggested " new girl. You like" And she was absolutely correct. Pc is completely tuned up and at a bargain price that the manager and I agreed upon before service. Will def be taking my PC back to make sure it continues to operate smoothly. BTW " new girl" is young and cute but not very talkative so I will try to get her name on my return trip.

FreeWilly2
02-06-12, 13:49
I used to frequent the PC shop up until a about a year ago when I drove by and saw the doors open and 2 of our favorite uncle's cars parked out front (one in the grass). I was surprised they re-opened. I haven't had the guts to go back as I assumed that they were on somebody's radar.

Radarorielly
02-06-12, 22:04
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-bowl-stress-relax-with-a-massage/5633378

Anyone seen her?Bringing you all a LongRichardesque report. There was no other like LongRichard. The board has never been, or ever will be the same. His legend is missed. His truth, honesty, and love for the game has never been duplicated, only mimicked.

"Spent the 1-1/2 hours with The Olympian. Anyone ever see, up close, the body of an Olympian? Well I have and was enthralled by her providing me 1-1/2 hours of sensual massage. It was a massage experience like no other.

This lady is truly unique. Exceptionally bright and professional and very well spoken. She was an Olympian Gymnast and the muscle tone, physique, and focus still remain. Just saying it is a don't miss. And, YES, she is real, well maybe unreal."

LR / ROR

Ilapp
02-07-12, 10:20
Bringing you all a LongRichardesque report. There was no other like LongRichard. The board has never been, or ever will be the same. His legend is missed. His truth, honesty, and love for the game has never been duplicated, only mimicked.

"Spent the 1-1/2 hours with The Olympian. Anyone ever see, up close, the body of an Olympian? Well I have and was enthralled by her providing me 1-1/2 hours of sensual massage. It was a massage experience like no other.

This lady is truly unique. Exceptionally bright and professional and very well spoken. She was an Olympian Gymnast and the muscle tone, physique, and focus still remain. Just saying it is a don't miss. And, YES, she is real, well maybe unreal."

LR / RORYeah LR was something wasn't he. Another in a long list of guys on here I really miss. PT, BB, GM, GC, TL. HOW, L, and so many more. All the old gang is gone almost, such a shame. If you want to chat some day, you may or may not get a kick out of how I made the LR / ROR connection so long ago, at least it seems so long. I was going to make a stupid and dangerous remark that would have made an analogy about being denied. Wasn't funny or smart, see somethings never change.

Ferreal1
02-07-12, 11:09
I was over by Menards a week or so ago, had a half hour to kill, and well, lets say I'm verifying the reports for those of you who know where we're talking about. It does help for at least one of the girls to recognize you too. My therapist did say that they hadn't been too busy recently, however it looks like that traffic has picked up.

I was actually asked not to report for various reasons, so I'll leave that part to your own imagination, if you want some more info, I'll be happy to respond to I'm's if you've proven your mettle.

April is coming around, and it is an election year, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of LEO action in the March / April time frame and again sometime this fall. In other words, if you're cruising, keep your radar up, and if you're going for a back rub, I wouldn't be surprised to see some more caution from some of the more savvy therapists.

Cain88
02-07-12, 15:34
I have been out of the loop for several months, as I lost my job in Indy in July and had to take one in Lafayette (at a lower payscale, meaning less disposable income. Was very happy to have a chance to visit Naptown this morning. Also was very thankful for the posts on here, as I saved myself a trip to Z-ville for an apparently over-priced and under-sanitized experience there (that was my first choice after perusing BP).

Decided the best bet was an AMP, and did my due diligence research. Had a dream I made a trip to PC Repair. Unfortunately, after the HR session for 0. 6, the masseuse made my promise "no computer talk" I. E. No reporting my experience. I can only confirm the latest posts that this place is open for business. She was very nervous, but convincable that I was "no trouble". So I ended up with a great massage+0. 5. I will definitely repeat next time I am in town. BTW, Lafayette sucks. Oh how I miss you, Indy.

Biscuit8
02-08-12, 20:55
Had a day dream that I had a taste for something sweet. Decided to track down something in chocolate. A Candy that I have had before. Tried a different flavor offered at the Candy shop to satisfy my need. Let's just say the tooth fairy may have ruined it. However, I will visit again for reasons of my own. YMMV.

Senior posters can PM for unencrypted information.

ShyOldGuy
02-08-12, 20:57
I went by first thing Sunday morning, was actually too early but she hurried there to open. I brought the girls a dozen sorted donut from Dunkin Donuts. She really appreciated that and then directed me into Sophie's room. Sophie was very wary of me even though I have been there before with other ladies. She asked how I would like the massage and I said medium and that my lower back was really sore. She started off quite well but I noticed that she paid more attention to my buttocks than my lower back. And when she got up to the neck and shoulder area she started massaging me alot harder (Ended up sore there the next day). In the past I would put out the tip up front along with other things. She put them back into my jeans and kept saying she would get fired for that. I said that Lili and I had that kind of experience and she said Lili was fired and that is probably why. I believe she didn't want to go to level 3 for Franklin B and thus since it was the only thing (my mistake) I had on me she went to 1. 7 level and took the full Franky on me. Oh well, will not settle for Sophie there again even though she is a pretty, with very good body lady.

Skooby
02-08-12, 21:30
Bringing you all a LongRichardesque report. There was no other like LongRichard. The board has never been, or ever will be the same. His legend is missed. His truth, honesty, and love for the game has never been duplicated, only mimicked.

LR / RORI don't know what LongRichard means but I went and saw her. Great massage. I didn't push for any extras. I was tired and just wanted a massage from a pretty girl. Sensual massage though. YMMV.

Indyguy69
02-09-12, 00:50
Yeah LR was something wasn't he. Another in a long list of guys on here I really miss. PT, BB, GM, GC, TL. HOW, L, and so many more. All the old gang is gone almost, such a shame. If you want to chat some day, you may or may not get a kick out of how I made the LR / ROR connection so long ago, at least it seems so long. I was going to make a stupid and dangerous remark that would have made an analogy about being denied. Wasn't funny or smart, see somethings never change.You forgot the legendary TBirdie.

Nells M All
02-09-12, 06:35
You forgot the legendary TBirdie.And chili4me

Lion7170
02-09-12, 08:20
I haven't left the building yet. It seemed wise lately to lay low. My work got busier, but now it is time to see what is going on out there.

JohnBuddy
02-09-12, 09:36
I don't know what LongRichard means but I went and saw her. Great massage. I didn't push for any extras. I was tired and just wanted a massage from a pretty girl. Sensual massage though. YMMV.Same for me and I pushed for extras. Was told it wasn't happening!

Ilapp
02-09-12, 11:13
I don't know what LongRichard means but I went and saw her. Great massage. I didn't push for any extras. I was tired and just wanted a massage from a pretty girl. Sensual massage though. YMMV.If you don't know who LongRichard was around here then you really aren't nearly a senior enough member. No offense, but he was unforgettable, and because when you formally resign here you are wiped from the pages, but not the memories, if you weren't here you may never know or understand.

Ilapp
02-09-12, 11:13
You forgot the legendary TBirdie.And maybe that was intentional?

GimpNeck
02-09-12, 18:27
Hello, every1, I am new to this site. First off, awesome. I have been a hobbyist for 16 years and didn't know what to call myself, other than a pussy hound. I have been more of a driver myself. I do have a few resources that I haven't read about on your discussions, and I have read that info ain't free. So if any of you new members I also didn't read any thing over a year old, figuring things change. I won't ask any questions about who, where, and how. All though, I will take all the help I can get.

Any way, on to my first report. I went to washington square for an hour. I called to make sure they weren't busy, she said come on. By the way, this is my first AMP experience. Never was too sure about them, any way. Old lady rushes me through the door, into the room. She leaves comes back and asked "you want hour" I say yes. I heard "sisstil" so I stood still. Then she said "you pay first". Now I feel real dumb cause she said 60, so I pull out a wad of money and pay here. I get naked and get on the table, making sure my squirrel tail is showing. She asked " you want hard, medium, or soft. I said medium hard. She got to work. She didn't drop any hints but I sure did. I was free to see what her jeans felt like, but no where else. I even tried to make her touch my penguin, but she said " I'm scared, you do" and threw the towel over me. I said I can do that at home, thanked her for the better then expected massage tipped her 10 and left. But upon leaving I saw the other girl. Holy shit, she was impressive. But all in all I figure I need to develop rapport for a more quality massage.

Member #4164
02-09-12, 19:08
Went to the place over by the Black Swan in Plainfield.

Had to ring doorbell to get in. I took the HH for. 4.

The girl didn't say much. It was a pretty good massage. Medium pressure, hot rocks, hot towel.

I wandered a little bit. Didn't seem to mind.

Didn't get to close to the no zone.

Then she said 30 minutes up ok? I said yeah. She asked if I wanted water.

I waited on the table, she gave me the water and shut the door.

She waited for me at the door. She asked how it was, I said that I still felt a bit stressed. Gave her a minor tip and left.

Seems like there was more to be had. But she didn't ask questions. Maybe I didn't push hard enough. Closed door to room, quiet.

If I missed a sign, it was pretty minor.

Bjee89
02-10-12, 19:01
Same for me and I pushed for extras. Was told it wasn't happening!I tried her as well, her pics are from at least 10 years ago. She gives a good legit massage period. Comes close to the boys and that's it. $ for 1. 5 hours if that is what you want.

Bjee89
02-10-12, 19:06
I was over by Menards a week or so ago, had a half hour to kill, and well, lets say I'm verifying the reports for those of you who know where we're talking about. It does help for at least one of the girls to recognize you too. My therapist did say that they hadn't been too busy recently, however it looks like that traffic has picked up.

I was actually asked not to report for various reasons, so I'll leave that part to your own imagination, if you want some more info, I'll be happy to respond to I'm's if you've proven your mettle.

April is coming around, and it is an election year, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of LEO action in the March / April time frame and again sometime this fall. In other words, if you're cruising, keep your radar up, and if you're going for a back rub, I wouldn't be surprised to see some more caution from some of the more savvy therapists.Well my first visit there and had a dream with the new gal L. From Chicago. Nice sensual massage, pleasant smile and left happy.

Indydude
02-10-12, 20:33
Just TOFTT at the Flower Shop. Pretty gal & nice massage though.

Naughty169
02-13-12, 11:07
Just TOFTT at the Flower Shop. Pretty gal & nice massage though.Thanks for be discrete, but a little more info would be great. Indy has multiple flower shops (lilly, rose and tulip). I believe two on the west side and one on the north side.

Whatdafuq
02-13-12, 12:30
Thanks for be discrete, but a little more info would be great. Indy has multiple flower shops (lilly, rose and tulip). I believe two on the west side and one on the north side.Roses has been closed due to recent busts leaving only one on the west side. The others have been reported on numerous times not hardly TOFTT.

Indydude
02-13-12, 13:01
Thanks for be discrete, but a little more info would be great. Indy has multiple flower shops (lilly, rose and tulip). I believe two on the west side and one on the north side.Sorry, the latter, but I thought I had read a positive report or two before. Must've been unlucky.

AchyBreaky
02-13-12, 15:56
I have started visiting the Zen Spa in Carmel. It is a totally legit business, BUT they have the *best* deal I have ever found for full-body massages. Normally 60 / hr, if you buy 5 visits, you get them for 40 / hr. Outrageously good deal. It is extremely clean, professionally run, and very good therapists. Note they will (gently) tap your hand if it starts wandering! . I share this since most of us enjoy a good massage (as well as HE!) and consider the price an important factor.

FreeWilly2
02-15-12, 17:20
Visited the 24 hr spa. Did the full hour and table shower. Massage was rough and mechanical, and other than getting her chest in my face a few times after the flip it wasn't a happy experience.

ShyOldGuy
02-15-12, 21:11
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/thp/2849153151.html

Interesting, may have to visit sometime in the near future.

Funluvr
02-15-12, 23:40

Interesting, may have to visit sometime in the near future.Is this the same place that was reviewed by Necrochaos in post 4195?

Tuls2011
02-15-12, 23:49

Interesting, may have to visit sometime in the near future.According to the address listed, it is near the Black Swan Brewpub. Someone recently reviewed it and it didn't sound that great. Maybe they are just cautious right now.

Stnick62
02-16-12, 00:40

Interesting, may have to visit sometime in the near future.Good luck with that. This one has existed for months. It is behind the BK right off of 267.

Harold Henley
02-16-12, 00:55
I went by first thing Sunday morning, was actually too early but she hurried there to open. I brought the girls a dozen sorted donut from Dunkin Donuts. She really appreciated that and then directed me into Sophie's room. Sophie was very wary of me even though I have been there before with other ladies. She asked how I would like the massage and I said medium and that my lower back was really sore. She started off quite well but I noticed that she paid more attention to my buttocks than my lower back. And when she got up to the neck and shoulder area she started massaging me alot harder (Ended up sore there the next day). In the past I would put out the tip up front along with other things. She put them back into my jeans and kept saying she would get fired for that. I said that Lili and I had that kind of experience and she said Lili was fired and that is probably why. I believe she didn't want to go to level 3 for Franklin B and thus since it was the only thing (my mistake) I had on me she went to 1. 7 level and took the full Franky on me. Oh well, will not settle for Sophie there again even though she is a pretty, with very good body lady.Don't mean any offense, but truly "laughed out loud" thinking that you brought them donuts. It is a nice gesture, but perhaps the most associated stereotype (even with asians) of Uncle Leo possible when considering the semantics.

Lovebigass
02-16-12, 17:07
YuYu left the Stereo Shop yesterday. Saw MiMi today. Body is a 9 on the AMP scale. Full report coming soon. Happy Hunting.

Lovebigass
02-16-12, 19:40
Stopped by the Stereo Shop this morning. Greeted by a VERY sexy audio expert in a very short dress. Her name was MiMi. She had the most incredible rear speakers I've seen in a while. In fact, I give her a 9. She had a great personality. Called me young and attractive multiple times. (compliments don't hurt when closing the sale)

For HH. 4. Then she wrapped my gift or an oral presentation for 1. As I was leaving another attractive audio expert I've never met before gave me a hug.

I'll start coming here for all of my audio needs.

ShyOldGuy
02-17-12, 08:33
Don't mean any offense, but truly "laughed out loud" thinking that you brought them donuts. It is a nice gesture, but perhaps the most associated stereotype (even with asians) of Uncle Leo possible when considering the semantics.HH,

I never even thought of it that way, funny!

AsianK
02-19-12, 02:07
Everyone going to rush to get their stereos worked on? LOL. After a day of skiing I think I am going to need a massage.

Dave30
02-20-12, 20:12
The stereo shop closes too damn early. You have to be there at 7pm to get the last hour massage, WTF?

JohnBuddy
02-21-12, 10:37

LR / RORDid you get anything other than a good rub?

Fun Freak
02-21-12, 12:52
Name of the masseuse : Sheryl (?)

Rating : 7 on an AMP scale.

Massage rating : 9 on an AMP scale.

Cost : .6 for an hour (free table shower)

Tip : .4

Additional Comments : Table shower definitely sweetens the deal. Would repeat!

PS. Senior Members, PM for more details.

Joe Mobo
02-21-12, 16:22
A lot of my watering holes have dried up so went to Washington Square because it was close. They have a couple of older ladies working fifty's I'm guessing. They would be more like Mamasans in most spas. The lady I had was very friendly and easy to get along with. I would have like to have gotten a little more back play but ultimately I left happy. The massage was pretty good I think she tried hard. A word of warning when she puts those hot rocks on your back and you're not expecting it, well little hector will go down quick. Would I go back, maybe depends on the situation. The place was pretty clean with fresh linen, always a good sign.

BigMack
02-21-12, 20:19
Pm me if you have seen her and what is on her menu. She looks hot but few posts so if any body has some 411 PM me with the details. BMack

Dave30
02-21-12, 21:03
The stereo shop closes too damn early. You have to be there at 7pm to get the last hour massage, WTF?Has anyone had any luck getting them to stay open later if you call early in advance or you are a regular customer?

PillowTalk69
02-22-12, 08:59
36 year old masseuse in Indy named Starr on BP. She looks hot but advertises as certified. PM me if you have any other information LOL PT Man

MyMopar
02-22-12, 12:39
36 year old masseuse in Indy named Starr on BP. She looks hot but advertises as certified. PM me if you have any other information LOL PT ManStarr is a Big Girl and a Heavy Smoker and loves her Drink. Harley type attitude and voice. YMMV. She is Bi also.

Mymopar

Jammin 2
02-22-12, 14:53
Thanks to a senior for the lowdown on this place. I was met at the door, which you should just open, don't knock, by the movie star from Giligan's island. She is a self proclaimed freak, and deservedly so. She is very good looking on the AMP scale adn about mid-40s in age I think. I would rate the massage a 7, the attitude a 9, and service a 8. She is a aggressive woman. She is only in town for the remainder of this week. Total damage was 1. 6, but I left an extra Jackson for a job well done. Didn't get to see the other girl but was curious.

Veterank9
02-22-12, 16:36
Visited this week. Saw both girls, said no thanks, walked out.

FreeWilly2
02-22-12, 18:08
Visited there this afternoon. A new recruit named "Jenny" was working, claims to have only been in IN for 3 days, recently moved from CA. She was extremly cute. .4 for 30 min, left happy for. 6 more.

Nemesis1080
02-22-12, 23:01
Was in the area on Monday, so decided to get my pc worked on. Was met and led to a room by Rose. Very good looking, spinner would say she's late 30's. She said she was new and has only been working there for a week.

Opted to get a half hour service repair for. 40; services were ok but the final fix was great. She allowed me to use my hands on the upper parts of her computer tower during as well. I left an extra. 40 for such great service. Will repeat!

Naughty169
02-23-12, 14:08
I tried to stay away from this place due to recent bust and problems, but the other place on the NE side of town was busy. I was still looking to get relaxed so I called Sarah and was told to come in. Place is still the same. Forgot the girls name but she was tall and skinny. Got the 30 min massage that was horrible, but the conversation was decent. No tease at all, was told to turn over. Nothing exciting to report but I did leave happy. I am staying away from this place after hearing about the past details & problems with uncle.

WheresMary
02-23-12, 16:02
I tried to stay away from this place due to recent bust and problems, but the other place on the NE side of town was busy. I was still looking to get relaxed so I called Sarah and was told to come in. Place is still the same. Forgot the girls name but she was tall and skinny. Got the 30 min massage that was horrible, but the conversation was decent. No tease at all, was told to turn over. Nothing exciting to report but I did leave happy. I am staying away from this place after hearing about the past details & problems with uncle.Stopped by yesterday. Thought I had an appt with Sarah. But got a substitute (claimed to be Sarah). Think it was Jesse. Apparently they have gone totally legit. Large towel for drape. No tease at all. Didn't even get close. Very strange. Perhaps it's our fault for previously describing good AMP experiences on here? It was my 5th visit in the last few months and unfortunately my last. The real Sarah is strikingly attractive. Perhaps they can stay in business with foot massages.

Theunit611
02-24-12, 15:28
Went to Lilly's in Plainfield. There were two women there. One was busy, but after seeing her on the way out I learned she was the more attractive one. The other, the one I ended up with, was probably a 4 or so. Anyway, it was a decent one-hour massage. Rather unenthusiastic finish, but left happy. .6 for hour with. 4 tip.

Misfit82
02-24-12, 16:32
I've been to the PC Repair shop a couple times in the past. Always left happy, but, never anything to write home (or on the internet) about. Saw the recent post of a spinner named Rose there and figured it was worth a repeat visit.

Rose is there, indeed a spinner. Probably a 7-8 on the AMP scale, provided you don't mind the age showing in the face. Imited English, but real sweet. Good experience, will repeat when I don't feel like going for a real provider.

Whatdafuq
02-26-12, 13:24
Stopped by for my first visit, met with Jenny (has only been here for 4 days) IMO 6 out of 10. Went with 30 minutes. Received mediocre massage and standard HE on the flip. There is more to be had but "not on first visit" I will return. 40 to the house and 40 to Jenny.

GimpNeck
02-26-12, 17:04
Went by the Washington Square, was 2 different ladies. Massage sucked and no touching. Not a graze nothing. No more for me.

Stnick62
02-26-12, 18:41
Drove by the spa next to the stereo shop on Madison about 2:30pm on my way to a basketball game at Uindy. Drove back by on my way home at about 5:15pm. Looked to me like the same red pickem-up truck was parked in the lot in front of the door. I hope I was mistaken cause if it is the same truck that guy has more of everything than I ever will have. Hope he was having a good time.

Tuls2011
02-27-12, 00:26
Stopped by this morning the place on Airport Road in Brownsburg and Bobo is back from China. Had a nice time with her.

BFDeal
02-27-12, 05:19
And more to the point. Does she swallow the hot yogurt?

BFDeal

Pm me if you have seen her and what is on her menu. She looks hot but few posts so if any body has some 411 PM me with the details. BMack

Acillatem
02-27-12, 13:03
If you don't know who LongRichard was around here then you really aren't nearly a senior enough member. No offense, but he was unforgettable, and because when you formally resign here you are wiped from the pages, but not the memories, if you weren't here you may never know or understand.I remember him although I haven't been on the boards in awhile. Lots of newbies sharing info now and that's nice to see.

Made a visit to QQ and had a nice massage and shower. I could tell that it was going to be a bad ending. Not much teasing, except by me. I went old school with the leg rub and she even grinded on my hand! But at the end I spooked her I guess. Going to try again soon.

Like I said, it's been awhile for me but I'm back. Any SR members that want to share, please pm me. Thanks in advance!

TommyTopp
02-27-12, 13:23
Drove by the spa next to the stereo shop on Madison about 2:30pm on my way to a basketball game at Uindy. Drove back by on my way home at about 5:15pm. Looked to me like the same red pickem-up truck was parked in the lot in front of the door. I hope I was mistaken cause if it is the same truck that guy has more of everything than I ever will have. Hope he was having a good time.Ok I have not used this forum in several years, got pushed here by something and found that the current posters are much more informative than the where back in the day, with that said, the stereo shop has been my old stand by for sometime now and with the addition of the two new girls (I think one might be gone already, but mimi is still there) the place has been going non-stop, was in yesterday for an hr and 5 customers came to the door. Concern is with all of the new traffic LE will not be far behind.

JohnBuddy
02-27-12, 14:46
Pm me if you have seen her and what is on her menu. She looks hot but few posts so if any body has some 411 PM me with the details. BMackYou will get NOTHING but a good rub!

Skooby
02-29-12, 20:09
Went to the northwest flower shop by the sandwich place. I've been here before and other have reviewed that it's legit.

But I must say the back massage that 'Tina' gives with her thighs / legs at the end is worth the price of admission. You all should give it a try if you're looking for a legit massage.

AsianK
03-01-12, 00:29
Went to Lilly's in Plainfield. There were two women there. One was busy, but after seeing her on the way out I learned she was the more attractive one. The other, the one I ended up with, was probably a 4 or so. Anyway, it was a decent one-hour massage. Rather unenthusiastic finish, but left happy. .6 for hour with. 4 tip.Wonders if she was busy with me. LOL. Same finish as above. Lots of teasing from her in the 1 hour session.

Naughty169
03-01-12, 11:30
Was looking for something quick & convenient so I stopped by the AMP off of binford / 71st behind the mexican place. Doors are locked and lights are out. All the furniture gone. Not a total loss, but I had a couple of good times. I wonder where they moved.

Hunter46
03-01-12, 22:27
I stopped by here a couple of weeks ago and noticed the place was closed up. I had a few good visits there in the last few months also. Definitely not my first choice, but it was a nice convenient option. Unfortunately, those options seem to just keep dwindling.

Was looking for something quick & convenient so I stopped by the AMP off of binford / 71st behind the mexican place. Doors are locked and lights are out. All the furniture gone. Not a total loss, but I had a couple of good times. I wonder where they moved.

Biscuit8
03-02-12, 00:51
I stopped by a known spa tonight which I won't mention to protect the innocent. I will reply to PM from trusted member on the location. This place has been reviewed by fellow mongers as legitimate. I was fully anticipating a solid massage and that is it. When I go in I discover the normal hour rate is +10 for a table shower. I've never had one so I'm game. I got into the massage room to change and in comes a decent looking asian woman. I consider myself critical of looks and would give her 6/10 and a decent body. Perhaps this could be increased to 7 depending on what she looks like naked hahaha. Regardless, I would hit it for sure.I just dunno yet. Anyway, we go into the table shower room which starts with me on my stomach. I will say there is no roaming during this time, but it's so good that I'm at semi attention. On the flip she proceeds to put a towel over my lower region before she proceeds. Now I'm almost 99. 99 sure its legit. So after that part finishes we go the other room for the massage. I try to chat a bit, but it appears not only is English not her primary language, its not her second or third either. After she massaged my shoulders, back, arms, back, butt, and legs she instructs me to flip. The massage on my chest and stomach puts me at full attention then. There hasn't been any indication of a possible HE since she only brushed up against the boys a few times. Probably hard to miss during a full body massage. I know time is running low, but don't ask yet. She moves on to my legs. After a few minutes she is moving back to my upper body and I point to the only area she missed. She says no no, but seems to indicate I can do it myself. Not my style so she continues and we soon wrap things up. As she is leaving I indicate for her to wait so I can tip her. Quite honestly, it was the best massage I've had in my limited experience. It was awesome. Anyway, after I tip I try to ask her when she is there next. Believe me my lower back needs a good masseuse. She doesn't understand me so I break out the trusty iPhone to show her the calendar app. I hand it to her and she keeps punching in numbers. After a couple of times I figure what she is doing. I put my hand up to my head using the universal symbol for phone and point to her and my phone. She nods yes. I break out with the note pad then so she can put in her cell # then I type in her name to verify I have it correctly, which I do. Then I giver he a hug. Almost immediately we are kissing and I'm rubbing on her butt. Totally not what I expected from this spot and who knows what will happen in the future. Perhaps, this review will have a part 2.

Edit:
***Holy shit I just hit senior. I'm dancing a jig!!!***

Stnick62
03-02-12, 11:20
I was out early this morning and after several stops at stores I happened to be driving by the Stereo Store. I had been having trouble with the operation of my stereo so I stopped. When I went in a very nice clerk indicated that they opened when they came in so frequently they open early. She told me to come on back and put my stereo on a table and began some very delicate work on the back of the unit she traced all of the circuits and found them to be working fine. She turned the unit over and checked out the face of the unit paying special attention to the tuning knob. After much work on the knob she got the unit to work to my satisfaction. Cost of the repair was $.6 and I tipped her $.2 for such good work.

Ian AG
03-02-12, 14:48
Just got into town and drove past the spa by the mall, waaaay too many cars, van backed up to door with star on the side. Local leo car as well. Guy with a cheap blazer in the doorway hanging some orange signs on the windows. Got the feeling it was not an application for a liquor license.

Drove past the other spa. All looked normal.

Be safe out there.

Funluvr
03-02-12, 16:07
For anyone who travels South, bad news.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/30594122/detail.html

Toozman
03-02-12, 17:00

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/30594122/detail.htmlSomethings never change. Both of these places operated fairly openly for quite a while in a relatively small community without so much as a health inspection. You can get away with a lot, but be sure to pay your taxes.

Funluvr
03-02-12, 17:10

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/30594122/detail.htmlWIBC just reported the 24 hr Spa in Indy is closed as well for not having a business license. Apparently same ownership.

Stnick62
03-02-12, 17:55
As you have seen in the other posts, Ping and Daily are closed and 24 hr in Indy is owned by the same people. Failure to pay sales tax. I think we are seeing the tool they will use to close most if not all of the remaining parlors. It will be interesting to see how the providers (owners) try to get around this.

Member #5254
03-02-12, 18:30
I didn't think you charged sales tax on labor. I don't pay sales tax at legit massage establishments, at least it is not added on.

MyMopar
03-02-12, 19:50
I was out early this morning and after several stops at stores I happened to be driving by the Stereo Store. I had been having trouble with the operation of my stereo so I stopped. When I went in a very nice clerk indicated that they opened when they came in so frequently they open early. She told me to come on back and put my stereo on a table and began some very delicate work on the back of the unit she traced all of the circuits and found them to be working fine. She turned the unit over and checked out the face of the unit paying special attention to the tuning knob. After much work on the knob she got the unit to work to my satisfaction. Cost of the repair was $.6 and I tipped her $.2 for such good work.You paid $$.80 for services rendered? I have no Idea what kind of Stereo you have? Did you get a new car with the stereo?

Mymopar

FreeWilly2
03-02-12, 21:42
Second visit there same as first, except I paid more because I brought more. She asked me if I remembered her name, and I said yes, it's Jenny, and I asked if she remembered me and she said yes. As soon as she started talking I realized it wasn't Jenny (engrish much too good) , so I guess we both lied. Only complaint is that she is the only one working and lots of monger want to-bes were working the doorbell over.

AsianK
03-02-12, 23:42
I stopped by a known spa tonight which I won't mention to protect the innocent. I will reply to PM from trusted member on the location. This place has been reviewed by fellow mongers as legitimate. I was fully anticipating a solid massage and that is it. When I go in I discover the normal hour rate is +10 for a table shower. I've never had one so I'm game. I got into the massage room to change and in comes a decent looking asian woman. I consider myself critical of looks and would give her 6/10 and a decent body. Perhaps this could be increased to 7 depending on what she looks like naked hahaha. Regardless, I would hit it for sure. I just dunno yet. Anyway, we go into the table shower room which starts with me on my stomach. I will say there is no roaming during this time, but it's so good that I'm at semi attention. On the flip she proceeds to put a towel over my lower region before she proceeds. Now I'm almost 99. 99 sure its legit. So after that part finishes we go the other room for the massage. I try to chat a bit, but it appears not only is English not her primary language, its not her second or third either. After she massaged my shoulders, back, arms, back, butt, and legs she instructs me to flip. The massage on my chest and stomach puts me at full attention then. There hasn't been any indication of a possible HE since she only brushed up against the boys a few times. Probably hard to miss during a full body massage. I know time is running low, but don't ask yet. She moves on to my legs. After a few minutes she is moving back to my upper body and I point to the only area she missed. She says no no, but seems to indicate I can do it myself. Not my style so she continues and we soon wrap things up. As she is leaving I indicate for her to wait so I can tip her. Quite honestly, it was the best massage I've had in my limited experience. It was awesome. Anyway, after I tip I try to ask her when she is there next. Believe me my lower back needs a good masseuse. She doesn't understand me so I break out the trusty iPhone to show her the calendar app. I hand it to her and she keeps punching in numbers. After a couple of times I figure what she is doing. I put my hand up to my head using the universal symbol for phone and point to her and my phone. She nods yes. I break out with the note pad then so she can put in her cell # then I type in her name to verify I have it correctly, which I do. Then I giver he a hug. Almost immediately we are kissing and I'm rubbing on her butt. Totally not what I expected from this spot and who knows what will happen in the future. Perhaps, this review will have a part 2.

Edit:

*Holy shit I just hit senior. I'm dancing a jig!LOL. Great story. For those who are familiar with the AMP's in the area know that only a small handful have table showers avaible. So by process of elimination, it's a pretty good indication on which location you went to. Regardless I can't wait to hear Part 2. LOL.

Just like they said, prior to the big game, they are going to crack down on these types of establisments and prostitution. Stay safe everyone. Don't want to be like Kokomo with their outbreak of TB.

Skooby
03-03-12, 00:23
Well. I'm about to make a move to the east coast. I still got folks in the area so keep the reports coming so I know what's up when I'm visiting LOL.

Be safe out there guys.