PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95

Tango411
12-06-23, 13:05
I've seen two ladies there a few times paid for an hour every time:

1st: a little heavy, pretty face, large naturals, great with the massage, $70 to the house and $40 for finish. She really seemed like she wanted to give a good massage.

2nd: younger, thin, no assets $70 to the house $40 for finish, massage 4/10 and was done after maybe 30 minutes of massage, texting during massage. Still really enjoyed my time but I also don't go for a massage.

PM with specific questions.Sorry forgot to mention location.

Football58
12-06-23, 14:30
Never seen Bobo so I called on my way over and they said she is going to Chicago tomorrow?

I stopped by anyway and a white girl came out and said it's an hour wait for the girls and probably 30 minute wait for her.

I ended up going to A&A next to McAllisters. Anna has a nice pair of large Bs and a nicely manicured cat. 50 for entry and 120 tip. Everything covered.

Dracos
12-06-23, 15:45
Never seen Bobo so I called on my way over and they said she is going to Chicago tomorrow?

I stopped by anyway and a white girl came out and said it's an hour wait for the girls and probably 30 minute wait for her.

I ended up going to A&A next to McAllisters. Anna has a nice pair of large Bs and a nicely manicured cat. 50 for entry and 120 tip. Everything covered.Bobo lives in Chicago, so she's back and forth periodically. If I had to guess, if say she needs a break from the dick tsunami that's been hitting her the last two months.

Chisea03
12-06-23, 15:57
I just spoke to Bobo, she said that she'll be back this afternoon.

Bobo lives in Chicago, so she's back and forth periodically. If I had to guess, if say she needs a break from the dick tsunami that's been hitting her the last two months.

Jagill
12-06-23, 17:16
There has been some posts about gems being found and mystery around who and where so here goes:

3X D x 26 x 36 resides at 373X (Street Named after a French Admiral).

The best there is in Indy.Thank you for misleading. I assume someone new and not as weathered would be there so made the drive. Yes Amber has amazing Ds. But It's not news that she is here so assumed you must be referring to someone new. The only other mt there was 50+.

YoVams
12-06-23, 18:00
Thank you for misleading. I assume someone new and not as weathered would be there so made the drive. Yes Amber has amazing Ds. But It's not news that she is here so assumed you must be referring to someone new. The only other mt there was 50+.I'm curious lavendar north?

Also which is better north lavendar on lafayette rd or the one on south lavendar essntl. ?

Downward Dog
12-06-23, 21:25
Anyone had any luck with Amy? Her number came up on an old back page style post. Website has everything but location.

I saw on post from 21 by Naughty169 on here showing Craigslist then searched and found some older stuff. I'm new so don't know how promising this is. Any help appreciated.

https://www.perfectlypamperedmassage.net/

AJ Ball
12-07-23, 00:26
Hey Bro, enjoy you retirement, I wish you luck! I've done that like 12-25 times LOL, but either way I'm glad you had a blast on your way out bro! Yeh I'm not going to lie I went to see the famous bobo like a year ago, very similar experience but I never tried to see her again because it's a bit too laxed for me as well, she is amazing tho, was high as a kite and banged me twice in her session! LOL.

This will be my last post for a while. I decided to retire due to personal reasons. The senior mongers that stay in touch and helped me during this journey thank.

You all I plan on staying in touch with why'all.

Since I decided to retire from the hobby I decided to go for one last run.

I decided to see bobo since it was a Sunday and it was around 6 pm. What a better to end my journey that's with the legendary bobo? Ok so I texted her.

And I went to see her. She was drunk AF like she couldn't even say a sentence. She entered the room and was naked already didn't ask me or anything just put a cover and started sucking me off. I went for a HJ LOL anyways I told her ok I want only BJ she sucked me for like 1 minutes and told me. No no no you fuck me. I'm.

Not a fan of FS especially at AMPs I don't trust it. My only experience with paid sex had been with Angelina from DI. Anyways I thought " fuck it it's my last run " I started going at it and she enjoyed herself more than any other woman I've been with, I wasn't even trying If I had to rate the way I was fucking her I'd give myself a 4/10 LOL so maybe because she was drunk? Idk the thing is she came so hard that started smiling and shaking and hugged me and I was trying to pull out cause I already had came. She wanted a 2nd round OMG I couldn't believe it. I wasn't interested so I tried to pull out but she wouldn't let me that kept going for like 1 minute she finally said ok ok. She leaves the room while I'm getting dressed and she came smelling like alcohol but stronger this time and she says " you come fuck me every week, don't fuck different girl, come fuck me. No pay, text if I'm free and we fuck every week " I didn't hear the part where she said no pay or I didn't understand it, so I answered "'I can't pay your rate every week I'm.

Not rich " she said" no no no pay, if I'm free we fuck every week " I didn't pay attention to that cause all I thought was that she was drunk and horny and maybe not busy at all that day. 3 days later she texted me to which I would upload the screenshots but idk how to. Anyways SHE FUCKING TEXTED ME! She said I'm free come see me handsome bruhhhh I'm not going to lie, I was about to go and say fuck it but na.

AJ Ball
12-07-23, 00:30
So there maybe a misunderstanding there, because there was a girl there about 30 names Linda, def not anywhere near 50, in her dress she looks 22, and out of her dress she looks 42. She's still pretty hot, and short which is a nice change to Amber who's prolly top2-3 in Indy for a year now, Linda and I had a good time but I wasn't super impressed other than her very good looks on an Indy scale, so I think you got someone else, 99 percent of guys on here would say Linda is early to mid 20's, so you're just unlucky not misguided.

Thank you for misleading. I assume someone new and not as weathered would be there so made the drive. Yes Amber has amazing Ds. But It's not news that she is here so assumed you must be referring to someone new. The only other mt there was 50+.

AJ Ball
12-07-23, 00:35
Sceeeeerrrrrrrtt?! WTF?! Did you say white chic at an AMP, ok stop for a sec and explain literally EVERYTHING, LOL. She young, about what age, bro she hot, explain the hotness, if she's ugly just say and ugly white chic came out. If she's plain jane you explain that too, But if you see a white chic at an AMP you either do 1 of 2 things, you keep that gem to yourself or you explain in detail LOL, not hating on you bro but I've never heard of such a thing LOL.

I ended up going to A&A next to McAllisters. Anna has a nice pair of large Bs and a nicely manicured cat. 50 for entry and 120 tip. Everything covered.

Paul1984
12-07-23, 03:24
Thank you for misleading. I assume someone new and not as weathered would be there so made the drive. Yes Amber has amazing Ds. But It's not news that she is here so assumed you must be referring to someone new. The only other mt there was 50+.Considering that he doesn't know who Lafayette was, I don't know that he meant to be misleading.

Rumbl343
12-07-23, 07:46
I have never been disappointed at lavender essential oils (south) Mimi, Yuyu, and Annie are fantastic. I've never been to Lavender (North) but I have seen Amber several times when she was at Art on the south side. For me lavender essential oil is closer so that's where I go.

I'm curious lavendar north?

Also which is better north lavendar on lafayette rd or the one on south lavendar essntl. ?

Fav6977
12-07-23, 09:18
According to Google, it shows an address on Albertson Dr. But, it also says it is "permanently closed. ".

Anyone had any luck with Amy? Her number came up on an old back page style post. Website has everything but location.

I saw on post from 21 by Naughty169 on here showing Craigslist then searched and found some older stuff. I'm new so don't know how promising this is. Any help appreciated.

https://www.perfectlypamperedmassage.net/

Smalls01
12-07-23, 13:36

https://www.perfectlypamperedmassage.net/She's located on the south side now.

Downward Dog
12-07-23, 17:00
She's located on the south side now.Any more information? Wanted to check in before connecting with her. Thanks!

BCD0101
12-07-23, 20:21
A few weeks ago I noticed that Suite A (aka Scrubs, Shadeland and 71st) had their open light lit. Was going to stop during that week (Thursday or Friday), but of course for that particular day the lights were out. The lights were sometimes on after Thanksgiving, but not each time I'd pass on 465 and (when I do).

Don't always take 465 and to home, today I did. Lights off. Anyone know what's up with Suite A?

BCD.

Mak317
12-07-23, 20:28
Sceeeeerrrrrrrtt?! WTF?! Did you say white chic at an AMP, ok stop for a sec and explain literally EVERYTHING, LOL. She young, about what age, bro she hot, explain the hotness, if she's ugly just say and ugly white chic came out. If she's plain jane you explain that too, But if you see a white chic at an AMP you either do 1 of 2 things, you keep that gem to yourself or you explain in detail LOL, not hating on you bro but I've never heard of such a thing LOL.Sunny had a white girl working for her a few years ago. I never got around to seeing her though.

TigerKing
12-07-23, 22:34
According to Google, it shows an address on Albertson Dr. But, it also says it is "permanently closed. ".I saw her 3 times or so a few years ago when she lived on the westside with a setup in her garage. I only did SS and never pushed it any further really. She was pretty adamant she wouldn't do anything more. I'm sure others may have had better luck. Really nice girl that gave a great massage and had a killer body.

Pabllini54
12-07-23, 23:37
Considering that he doesn't know who Lafayette was, I don't know that he meant to be misleading.Yes, this was the little puzzle. The other MT is not in her 50's. They had someone in her 30's there recently as well.

Football58
12-08-23, 00:32
LOL ya I know, super weird. No she was a thin girl, I think she has scrubs on, did look pretty strung out.

Sceeeeerrrrrrrtt?! WTF?! Did you say white chic at an AMP, ok stop for a sec and explain literally EVERYTHING, LOL. She young, about what age, bro she hot, explain the hotness, if she's ugly just say and ugly white chic came out. If she's plain jane you explain that too, But if you see a white chic at an AMP you either do 1 of 2 things, you keep that gem to yourself or you explain in detail LOL, not hating on you bro but I've never heard of such a thing LOL.

Football58
12-08-23, 00:38
Stopped by and paid 40 for hhr. Very good hard massage, little teasing. Read about BBBJ so negotiated for that but didn't really negotiate price; paid her 80 and she got Yo business. Gave me a tootsie roll prior to the deed. Little weird. BBBJ turned into HJ to finish. Didn't seem too enthused for a BBBJCIM. Ok time, May repeat in the future.

JayDubIndy
12-08-23, 08:42
Have visited Lisa who has very little English but uses translator and Anne recently. Both are on the younger / smaller side than most AMP. Decent massage but not great. Both very friendly and giggly. Both did not change sheet and just straightened up the top paper from before and did not change that either.

Texx4
12-08-23, 14:02
https://tryst.link/massage/lolafairy

Yesterday I was passing through Indy.

IMHO her service is worth spending. She put in her heart to provide the service.

A great massage provider.

Much better than any I have seen in recent times.

No FS though.She should put her heart into it! $350 and no FS? That's ridiculous!

RunForGold
12-08-23, 18:57
She should put her heart into it! $350 and no FS? That's ridiculous!Your comment is all that needs to be said.

Blah0621
12-08-23, 19:17
Your comment is all that needs to be said.I think that's Lola posting. Post history is just about praising her and defending her negative reviews.

GSpotGilligan
12-08-23, 20:33
I think that's Lola posting. Post history is just about praising her and defending her negative reviews.This has to be the case because I really want none of you guys to tell me that you are paying $350 for a massage with no extras on it. You can just go to a legit massage parlor and get you a package that comes with 3 of those for that amount. These Tryst massages I keep seeing are completely out of control. I don't give a shit if the chick massages you naked and rubs her tits in your face for some of them charging like $350+. Hell honestly, just go to the strip club and get the same thing, because I guarantee most of these chicks can't even give a good massage to save their lives. Might as well at least get some puss and tits grinding in your face if you're going to spend that amount on a half ass massage and them popping a tit out so you can see during the half ass massage. I wouldn't even pay that much for a NURU massage.

UnHung Guy
12-08-23, 20:42
Went to Smile Friday after work. I text Lucy / Laura / and told her I would be there. When I got there the mommason said I can't see her that I had to see Anna. I like Anna but the other girl has always given me the GFE. I text her after to ask what happened and she told me the boss won't let her see me. Now, I've seen her every time I've been there. There has never been a problem and I have always been courteous. Anyone else have something like this happen?

Jeast72
12-08-23, 21:30
Went to Smile Friday after work. I text Lucy / Laura / and told her I would be there. When I got there the mommason said I can't see her that I had to see Anna. I like Anna but the other girl has always given me the GFE. I text her after to ask what happened and she told me the boss won't let her see me. Now, I've seen her every time I've been there. There has never been a problem and I have always been courteous. Anyone else have something like this happen?Sometimes, if a girl is popular, the mamasan will suspect she's doing too much with the customers. In some cases they'll stop letting her take appointments.

Pabllini54
12-08-23, 23:28
She should put her heart into it! $350 and no FS? That's ridiculous!I saw this and had to chime in as I have seen Lola a few times here and out east. Lovely sexy exotic woman who gives a great Nuru massage (real one). Very sexy and I must say worth the investment. She and I got along so well we would do some things she will not with other customers that involve orgasms for both and no condoms. I will let you sort this out in your heads.

Some folks ranting here have to chill and try different things before telling others they are stupid or whatever I am out of town or I would have seen here as well. She is chill.

JustMe2489
12-09-23, 03:08
Sceeeeerrrrrrrtt?! WTF?! Did you say white chic at an AMP, ok stop for a sec and explain literally EVERYTHING, LOL. She young, about what age, bro she hot, explain the hotness, if she's ugly just say and ugly white chic came out. If she's plain jane you explain that too, But if you see a white chic at an AMP you either do 1 of 2 things, you keep that gem to yourself or you explain in detail LOL, not hating on you bro but I've never heard of such a thing LOL.I saw a white girl there (pretty plane) Last year or early this year one weekend. She was asking a lot of questions: Who I have seen and what I have done with them. She was a bit to interested in details. Of course I told her the truth. That I had ever only had a massage there.

RufusFirefly
12-09-23, 07:09
This has to be the case because I really want none of you guys to tell me that you are paying $350 for a massage with no extras on it. You can just go to a legit massage parlor and get you a package that comes with 3 of those for that amount. These Tryst massages I keep seeing are completely out of control. I don't give a shit if the chick massages you naked and rubs her tits in your face for some of them charging like $350+. Hell honestly, just go to the strip club and get the same thing, because I guarantee most of these chicks can't even give a good massage to save their lives. Might as well at least get some puss and tits grinding in your face if you're going to spend that amount on a half ass massage and them popping a tit out so you can see during the half ass massage. I wouldn't even pay that much for a NURU massage.I agree that 350 is high for just a nuru but I would like to try it once. But I would only do it if the lady was the right body type and she provides A1 service with no games.

HunterGatherer
12-09-23, 10:42
I've had it happen twice, but both to my benefit.

Remember the old Sunny in Avon? They had a tiny little thing named Jenny who was either into me, or an Academy Award level actress. I went in there one night and drew "Lisa". About ten minutes in, Jenny walks in. Conversation in Chinese, out goes Lisa. Forget the massage. 90 minutes, anything (and everything) I wanted.

"Only me. No other girl. Only me. ".

Odds are, she just remembered how well I tipped. She showed up at the PC Shop once while I was there. First time at an AMP I was asked if I wanted to go to the Islands.

The other time was at Relax. I think the grannies were bored and decided to fight for the tip.

Nachalnik
12-09-23, 12:56

I ended up going to A&A next to McAllisters. Anna has a nice pair of large Bs and a nicely manicured cat. 50 for entry and 120 tip. Everything covered.A & A is now closed. MT there texted me.

TigerKing
12-09-23, 16:11
I agree that 350 is high for just a nuru but I would like to try it once. But I would only do it if the lady was the right body type and she provides A1 service with no games.I haven't seen but a few reviews on Kemi but her NURU is great at $$ Expensive but a true 1st class experience.

Chisea03
12-09-23, 19:33
I was told that New Foot may also be a victim of closure.

A & A is now closed. MT there texted me.

AsianK
12-10-23, 02:08
A few weeks ago I noticed that Suite A (aka Scrubs, Shadeland and 71st) had their open light lit. Was going to stop during that week (Thursday or Friday), but of course for that particular day the lights were out. The lights were sometimes on after Thanksgiving, but not each time I'd pass on 465 and (when I do).

Don't always take 465 and to home, today I did. Lights off. Anyone know what's up with Suite A?

BCD.I wanted to go to the spa North in the strip mall, but noticed a few cars in the lot so passed on by.

Drive to Scrubs and it was not good. From the road construction close by, to the way things appeared inside I should have left. Decided to do a half hour. Lulu gave a strong massage because she was a larger woman. She wanted 1. 4 for boom boom. I declined and got CBJ and left quickly. I am sure every monger has left a session asking. WTF was I thinking.

Bnip40
12-10-23, 11:07
A & A is now closed. MT there texted me.If this is true, it is a sad day. I always liked that place.

Chisea03
12-10-23, 13:58
They're still open.

Sorry for the false information.

I was told that New Foot may also be a victim of closure.

MrElbows
12-10-23, 16:55

https://www.perfectlypamperedmassage.net/She's off Meridian on the south side, but only SS.

Bigred2006
12-10-23, 17:04
She's off Meridian on the south side, but only SS.I saw her a couple times for an incredible massage. Honestly, never even tried with her.

BaseballBatBob
12-10-23, 21:06
Same as title; looking for a quality AMP on the North (NE side?) with standard HE and 7/10+ or any Non-Asian places ideally on the North side too. DM me details if able and thank you in advanced!

LegKiBob
12-10-23, 23:05
Professional has refreshed two mts for December and while I doubt I go back I recommend for a one time visit. One is older but the other is mid 20's w very nice figure and very nice enhanced large B. I'm more of the build up and basic massage w an mt who is hot but oddly I get turned off when they offer the whole deal in the first two minutes which she did. So if you're into it, I recommend. For me I just enjoyed the lovely figure and the standard. Cute'ish! Could have used some braces but overall very lovely mt.I agree if she was more GFE I would go see her again. Good looking girl.

Garmila
12-11-23, 01:30
They're still open.

Sorry for the false information.Is this the newer (newer for me anyway) place near Jordan's & the smoke shop? Looked like the Firehouse was down as well, but that was after dark & at 40 mph.

MelloBoy880
12-11-23, 02:27
Evening gents and gentlemen, I will probably be staying in your city for the weekend upcoming and would love you to know any AMPs at all offering FS. Will be coming from Dayton as it got really dry here lately and wanting to take a mini vaca. Also if any places offer nuru massage as well. Highly appreciate and if need any info about the Dayton area feel free to ask me also. Thanks safe travel fellas.

Chisea03
12-11-23, 08:30
143XX Mundy Dr Suite 10XX, Noblesville, IN 460XX.

Is this the newer (newer for me anyway) place near Jordan's & the smoke shop? Looked like the Firehouse was down as well, but that was after dark & at 40 mph.

Hotshot3
12-11-23, 13:46
With Anni gone at Lavender SS. Is there any reason to visit now?

Mr Popular
12-11-23, 14:51
Is this the newer (newer for me anyway) place near Jordan's & the smoke shop? Looked like the Firehouse was down as well, but that was after dark & at 40 mph.Been a couple times recently, got the younger one with enhanced AB's and lots of ink. I'd say an easy well above average for Indy. For me not Hot, but pretty attractive. Great hard massage including back walking, lots of playfulness and it’s all available. $150 did the trick for everything and I'll tell you the BBBJ was first rate. Fucked her like crazy and when I pulled out saw the condom was gone, way up there. She got it out and washed herself but wasn't that upset and just shrugged her shoulders. Next time I just got the BBJ for $100 and she took every drop like it was a milkshake and kept sucking for more for about a minute. She spit but unobtrusive about it. Then finished with the massage including face and feet. I recommend.

Pabllini54
12-11-23, 21:06
With Anni gone at Lavender SS. Is there any reason to visit now?She is on holiday for 3 to 4 weeks, not gone forever.

Bjcim Seeker
12-11-23, 21:47
143XX Mundy Dr Suite 10XX, Noblesville, IN 460XX.Went today after reading reviews below. Got "FiFi". Attractive, dressed nicely wearing tight skirt and top. Little to no English. Massage was rather good as she did some trigger point work but then also stuff that did nothing. We chat about extras and gave her $. Donation she then uses translator app to say use cover. I hate CBJ. She goes at it and was good but I just wasn't into it. Asked to finish with hand. No warm towel clean up which was disappointing but she gave excellent face, scalp and neck massage.

GoForGusto
12-11-23, 23:48
Made 2 recent visits to Smile with mixed results.

First visit was with Yumi. This visit went great. Massage was adequate with plenty of teasing before the flip, including some TUMA action, which felt amazing. On the flip there was no haggle, mutual touching, smothering my face with the twins. It was an 80/20 mix of HJ / BBBJ. All in price (including the house fee) was $, which she seemed satisfied with. Told me next time to come back for a 4 or 6 hand massage (which I'm not really interested in).

Returned, not looking for a 4 or 6 hand massage, but just the usual. Was taken to the room by Nene after paying the hhr fee. Knew I was up against it when I tried touching her while she was by the head of the bed and she immediately put my hands down by my side. Literally 0 teasing before the flip, then after the flip tried to offer me covered BJ for $. I tried to negotiate bare, to which she seemed to take exception to. Her English was very limited, so she used translator to ask me if I had received BBBJ there before. I didn't want to out anyone, and given the actions of the massage so far she wasn't going to budge, I just laughed and said no. Opted for a standard finish, which got the job done, but was lackluster compared to my previous visits. Couple that with the no UTC touching, no tease, up front haggling, etc, I will walk if I draw her again.

Both Yumi and Nene are short and thick, so it's hard for me to describe physical differences between them. Yumi was dressed a little more revealing when I entered, but I am not the best at listing physical descriptions. I'd just get a name first if you are unsure.

Fav6977
12-12-23, 06:49
With Anni gone at Lavender SS. Is there any reason to visit now?Yes. Yuki and Mimi are there. I have visited with Yuki, my #2 ATF, several times. She's a lovely young woman who always delivers for me. I met Mimi once but have not spent any time with her.

P.S. : Annie, my #1 ATF, will return soon!

AvgJoe08
12-12-23, 15:10
Hit this place for the first time, shortly after they opened in the morning. You guys aren't kidding about the location, as far as being exposed. One must stand outside and ring the doorbell to be let in. Not one of my most favorite things to do in the world for sure. Door finally opens and was greeted by a pretty enough woman who appeared to be in her 40's. Lots of cleavage and wearing a short sundress. Thicker than most but not really fat. Pay the. 5 entry fee for hhr and assume the position. She comes back in, via the little swinging door to kitchen I'd assume. Grabs some oil and immediately begins the tease as she starts the massage on my ass, taint, backside balls and inner thighs. Moves to the head of the table so I returned the favor and reached under her dress to find that she's not wearing panties. Nice. Then moves her body and puts my hand on her kitty. One of the smoothest I've ever felt. Like zero stubble and guessing she waxes. 2 min later I'm flipped and we agree on boom boom for $. 4. Hits her knees, while I'm standing, and gives one hell of a CBJ. Lots of direct eye contact and slobber. Move her on her back sideways on the table. She starts rubbing her clit while I'm going to town. Flip her around for k9 and she proclaims that she's coming again. Highly doubt it but I love a good actress. She finally gives up and can't take it any longer and asks if she can finish me by hand. Full access and fiv while she finished the job. Wet wipe clean up. While I was getting dressed I noticed that the same sheet & towel were refolded to be used again. Don't use that towel on your face cause you don't want to know where I put it. Said her name was Lulu when I was leaving. I agree with previous reports that she is indeed, a fun time.

Aj8.

KevinM1964
12-12-23, 17:21
https://skipthegames.com/posts/indianapolis/massage/caucasian_w/best-massage-in--indy-with-mis/452153162518

I remember her ads from long ago in Craigslist days. Was surprised I found her on any website. Curious if she is just straight massage or offers extra. I remember she lived on southeast side. Want to see if I can get any info on her before I call her.

Member #6546
12-12-23, 21:26
As I warned months ago. We have seen our first business go down for not cooperating. Spoke to my source today and there are more to come. It's both customers and shops. Steer clear of Carmel if you are smart.

GSpotGilligan
12-12-23, 22:40
Decided to visit our dear ole Bobo at the Lesleys foot spa here recently. She was dressed in a nice little Santa Claus outfit for a bit of a kink. Walked in and settled on the. 40 for the hhr massage which I must say was actually pretty decent. Nice amount of pressure and attention to the head, shoulders, stretching the arms, legs, etc. On the flip decided on the boom boom to see if Bobo still had it. Started with a nice BBBJ which we all know is legit from Bobo. Asked if I wanted the cover or no, but with Bobo giving the ride I was definitely strapping up. Started with her riding me like a sailor and then transitioned into some missionary and the doggy. She got back on top for a little while and then decided to finish me off by double fisting me down her throat. Safe to say that good ole Bobo has still got it as she is a stallion in the sack. Wiped me down and offered some of the alcohol spray which I for sure love to douse myself with after getting done with any of the deeds. Once again, another great experience with Bobo per usual.

GSpotGilligan
12-12-23, 22:41
Hit this place for the first time, shortly after they opened in the morning. You guys aren't kidding about the location, as far as being exposed. One must stand outside and ring the doorbell to be let in. Not one of my most favorite things to do in the world for sure. Door finally opens and was greeted by a pretty enough woman who appeared to be in her 40's. Lots of cleavage and wearing a short sundress. Thicker than most but not really fat. Pay the. 5 entry fee for hhr and assume the position. She comes back in, via the little swinging door to kitchen I'd assume. Grabs some oil and immediately begins the tease as she starts the massage on my ass, taint, backside balls and inner thighs. Moves to the head of the table so I returned the favor and reached under her dress to find that she's not wearing panties. Nice. Then moves her body and puts my hand on her kitty. One of the smoothest I've ever felt. Like zero stubble and guessing she waxes. 2 min later I'm flipped and we agree on boom boom for $. 4. Hits her knees, while I'm standing, and gives one hell of a CBJ. Lots of direct eye contact and slobber. Move her on her back sideways on the table. She starts rubbing her clit while I'm going to town. Flip her around for k9 and she proclaims that she's coming again. Highly doubt it but I love a good actress. She finally gives up and can't take it any longer and asks if she can finish me by hand. Full access and fiv while she finished the job. Wet wipe clean up. While I was getting dressed I noticed that the same sheet & towel were refolded to be used again. Don't use that towel on your face cause you don't want to know where I put it. Said her name was Lulu when I was leaving. I agree with previous reports that she is indeed, a fun time.

Aj8.Yes, had a GREAT time with LuLu as well. I actually prefer the thicker ones at the AMP which her thickness is definitely not fat by any means and those ass cheeks are definitely something of amazement when you see them in person. It was the doggy that took me out on that one LOL.

Mako16
12-13-23, 01:08
https://skipthegames.com/posts/indianapolis/massage/caucasian_w/best-massage-in--indy-with-mis/452153162518[/URL]

I remember her ads from long ago in Craigslist days. Was surprised I found her on any website. Curious if she is just straight massage or offers extra. I remember she lived on southeast side. Want to see if I can get any info on her before I call her.Past reviews says she offers extras but never been able to get a hold of her.

Rnorton217
12-13-23, 07:04
URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/indianapolis/massage/caucasian_w/best-massage-in--indy-with-mis/452153162518[/URL]

I remember her ads from long ago in Craigslist days. Was surprised I found her on any website. Curious if she is just straight massage or offers extra. I remember she lived on southeast side. Want to see if I can get any info on her before I call her.My guy. Why would you want that lady to massage you. In my opinion she's a grandma or 0 out of 10. I wouldn't even let her massage me if she paid me. Just go to any Asian massage parlor and you'll find better for cheaper. I can't believe she's charging 90 for half hour! Sickening daylight robbery. Please don't go there lmao.

Bdd1984
12-13-23, 08:07
Figured some of you would get a laugh as at this point little typically suprised you. So I had at some point told my GF I enjoyed massages she had commented on how often I was going and kinda stop. She decided to book me a massage. I thought cool probably a legit place but figured I'd get lucky and an avg looking women would be giving it. I believe you can find beauty in most women just pick one attribute and stay the task. I get to the shop and it's an Asian dude that comes in after the women took me to the room. I couldn't believe it I must have looked at him dumb as fuck. I'm not going to throw the name out it's a nicer place in Carmel none of us would look for extra at as they charge 130 for an hour massage and have 3 receptionists. Needless to say never share you love massages with your significant other. I was completely taken back yesterday. However the guy did give a mean back massage. Hope some of yall laughed Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

Fav6977
12-13-23, 09:00
My wife and I each have a monthly membership at the same legitimate spa, and we always get couples massages on cruises. She is unaware of my other massage activities.

Figured some of you would get a laugh as at this point little typically suprised you. So I had at some point told my GF I enjoyed massages she had commented on how often I was going and kinda stop. She decided to book me a massage. I thought cool probably a legit place but figured I'd get lucky and an avg looking women would be giving it. I believe you can find beauty in most women just pick one attribute and stay the task. I get to the shop and it's an Asian dude that comes in after the women took me to the room. I couldn't believe it I must have looked at him dumb as fuck. I'm not going to throw the name out it's a nicer place in Carmel none of us would look for extra at as they charge 130 for an hour massage and have 3 receptionists. Needless to say never share you love massages with your significant other. I was completely taken back yesterday. However the guy did give a mean back massage. Hope some of yall laughed Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

Dnims
12-13-23, 11:51
https://skipthegames.com/posts/indianapolis/massage/caucasian_w/best-massage-in--indy-with-mis/452153162518

I remember her ads from long ago in Craigslist days. Was surprised I found her on any website. Curious if she is just straight massage or offers extra. I remember she lived on southeast side. Want to see if I can get any info on her before I call her.I've seen her a few times. Always got BBBJ included and she always charged me $. Never paid more. Wouldn't do cim. She's safe and can be interesting convo.

AndesThins21
12-13-23, 14:02
Yes, had a GREAT time with LuLu as well. I actually prefer the thicker ones at the AMP which her thickness is definitely not fat by any means and those ass cheeks are definitely something of amazement when you see them in person. It was the doggy that took me out on that one LOL.I agree that she isn't fat, but not frail. Very much a GFE with LuLu if you want this, DFK and all the rest. Worth an hour with her.

KevinM1964
12-13-23, 15:31
My guy. Why would you want that lady to massage you. In my opinion she's a grandma or 0 out of 10. I wouldn't even let her massage me if she paid me. Just go to any Asian massage parlor and you'll find better for cheaper. I can't believe she's charging 90 for half hour! Sickening daylight robbery. Please don't go there lmao.Well for me, it's more of a past thing as I have pursued her for a long time. Plus prefer older woman. Just my thing.

Rls0179
12-13-23, 16:52
Has anyone had the pleasure of a massage with Megan. The picture is nice. Advertised on CL under Health and Wellness.

RubGuy80
12-13-23, 21:43
This is the fakest pic I've ever seen 🤣.

Has anyone had the pleasure of a massage with Megan. The picture is nice. Advertised on CL under Health and Wellness.

DuggerJug
12-14-23, 00:56
WTF?

I thought the site was down. I could not log on since March. Web check said it was active. Any get around like it was. Anyway. Nice to be back. Had some adventures while away. Moved to boonieville which makes it hard to enjoy the sport. Curious if anyone else had issues with logging in or was it me. Like this on phone and laptop. Web service a bit spotty here in 1990.

Teshiku
12-14-23, 07:47
Decided to visit our dear ole Bobo at the Lesleys foot spa here recently. She was dressed in a nice little Santa Claus outfit for a bit of a kink. Walked in and settled on the. 40 for the hhr massage which I must say was actually pretty decent. Nice amount of pressure and attention to the head, shoulders, stretching the arms, legs, etc. On the flip decided on the boom boom to see if Bobo still had it. Started with a nice BBBJ which we all know is legit from Bobo. Asked if I wanted the cover or no, but with Bobo giving the ride I was definitely strapping up. Started with her riding me like a sailor and then transitioned into some missionary and the doggy. She got back on top for a little while and then decided to finish me off by double fisting me down her throat. Safe to say that good ole Bobo has still got it as she is a stallion in the sack. Wiped me down and offered some of the alcohol spray which I for sure love to douse myself with after getting done with any of the deeds. Once again, another great experience with Bobo per usual.I have never seen bobo but now I want to what's the average price for her and on a scale from 1-10 what do yall rate her on looks.

ServiceSeeker
12-14-23, 12:10

https://www.perfectlypamperedmassage.net/That site looks pretty legit to me. FWIW. Never been.

CyberSauna
12-14-23, 12:16
Figured some of you would get a laugh as at this point little typically suprised you. So I had at some point told my GF I enjoyed massages she had commented on how often I was going and kinda stop. She decided to book me a massage. I thought cool probably a legit place but figured I'd get lucky and an avg looking women would be giving it. I believe you can find beauty in most women just pick one attribute and stay the task. I get to the shop and it's an Asian dude that comes in after the women took me to the room. I couldn't believe it I must have looked at him dumb as fuck. I'm not going to throw the name out it's a nicer place in Carmel none of us would look for extra at as they charge 130 for an hour massage and have 3 receptionists. Needless to say never share you love massages with your significant other. I was completely taken back yesterday. However the guy did give a mean back massage. Hope some of yall laughed Merry Christmas you filthy animals.That's hilarious!

My wife and I each have a monthly membership at the same legitimate spa, and we always get couples massages on cruises. She is unaware of my other massage activities.I think telling the significant other about going to dirty massage parlors would ruin the relationship.

Kyussfan
12-14-23, 17:10

https://www.perfectlypamperedmassage.net/I saw her 7 or 8 years ago a few times in a home off Georgetown rd. VERY good legit massage, and she allowed self service. A few regulars mentioned HE after she had seen them several times, but I never put that much effort into it. She has a smokin hot body, and wore spandex. Roaming wasn't allowed however.

Kyussfan.

Fav6977
12-14-23, 17:11
I think telling the significant other about going to dirty massage parlors would ruin the relationship.Which is exactly why I do not discuss my other massage activities with her.

GSpotGilligan
12-14-23, 22:19
I have never seen bobo but now I want to what's the average price for her and on a scale from 1-10 what do yall rate her on looks.I'm sure others could chime in on this as we all know its a YMMV situation and everything but for me is was the. 40 for the house massage and then $. 40 for the FS. If I had to give Bobo a rating from my own standpoint on an AMP scale around here, I would say that her body is probably about a 7 or so depending on how you like them at the AMP. Some like skinny, some like thicker, I prefer meat on the bones and Bobo is about average size. Not too skinny and not really thick by any means. Decent size tits and a nice little jiggly ass on her. Face wise, I would maybe say compared to some others that I have seen at the AMP and stuff would maybe be a 5. She isn't a bad looker or anything, but IMHO not anything crazy hot or anything either. I would say just an average looking chick. Could maybe give her a 6 on the face compared to other AMP in the area, so that one could fluctuate a bit since we all have different preferences and everything. However with Bobo, you're going to get that 11/10 service though, I can tell you that. If you are feeling like going sky diving blind folded you can always opt for the BB services like some do. Hope this helps. Stay Safe and Happy Holidays.

Cabo Wabo63
12-14-23, 23:25
New place on 32 in Westfield, anyone try it out yet?

Blah0621
12-15-23, 09:43
My wife and I each have a monthly membership at the same legitimate spa, and we always get couples massages on cruises. She is unaware of my other massage activities.I'd be afraid muscle memory would kick in and I'd start caressing her leg or ass or turn over sporting some wood!

"I was thinking of you babe, I swear!

Fav6977
12-15-23, 10:30
I'd be afraid muscle memory would kick in and I'd start caressing her leg or ass or turn over sporting some wood!And what would be wrong with that? LOL!

Jeast72
12-15-23, 10:55
Been pretty busy on the south side lately and haven't had a chance to check in on this place. Anyone have any recent intell here?

JohnGuest
12-15-23, 17:10
New place on 32 in Westfield, anyone try it out yet?I'm guessing no FS. Hamilton County is a bit of a buzz-kill.

JohnGuest
12-15-23, 17:13
Any intel on the masseuses? Please PM.

OldScavenger
12-15-23, 17:27
Been pretty busy on the south side lately and haven't had a chance to check in on this place. Anyone have any recent intell here?With three ladies there- no waiting!

Anna and CoCo have been there for quite a while, with their newest addition being a bit older than the other two, she speaks almost no English, and with the Translate app on her phone not being the best, suggest using your own app. She is a bit shy, but receptive to learning the very basic 'AMP English' of words such as how long, 45,65, etc (in fact, I practiced with her a bit). Gives a great hard massage, works one side then the other, definitely has a balanced routine. About same small size as Anna, not sure if she walks on your back like Anna. Wears short shorts usually, with a short top, I did not pursue UTC but gave her several OTC squeezes and thank you pats to which she offered no resistance, and I did not pursue anything beyond standard finish. I must admit that I am not the youngest guy out there, but this woman is appealing to me.

Indian2023
12-16-23, 15:21
Met a new girl called Yuyu. Cute, good body, short dress, no bra. She gave a nice rub with the usual teasing. No problem feeling up her dress and removing her panties. Her Bush was trimmed and she was warm and wet. After the flip her dress came off revealing some nice B's and long nips. She laid on the table for DATY and she seemed to really enjoy it. She covered me and gave BJ. She compared my unit to her arm and giggled. CFS in multiple positions with her leading the way. Finished me with her hands while getting a mustache ride. 2 bills total and everyone was happy. I'll definitely visit her again.

Wulfgar
12-17-23, 06:47
I got a text today from an area code 646 number (ending in 6598).

Anyone receive one like this? It's awfully specific for a scam, but I'm not sure if it's legit.

Text of message:

Hi I'm back in Indianapolis, I'm avaible now let me know if you interested 😊.

Asian Massage.

Long tine ago.

I'm baxk in town now.

Wana meeto?

<Northwest side address redacted 160/30 mins 200/60 mins 300/60 mins VIP cash only.

Mhc Now
12-17-23, 08:51
Probably from one of the hotel asians. I don't know if you have been before but I get ones like this from time to time. Just looking to get more business probably not the same girl you saw before.

Anyone receive one like this? It's awfully specific for a scam, but I'm not sure if it's legit.

Text of message:

Asian Massage.

Long tine ago.

I'm baxk in town now.

Wana meeto?

<Northwest side address redacted 160/30 mins 200/60 mins 300/60 mins VIP cash only.

Jeast72
12-17-23, 09:34

Text of message:

Asian Massage.

Long tine ago.

I'm baxk in town now.

Wana meeto?

<Northwest side address redacted 160/30 mins 200/60 mins 300/60 mins VIP cash only.One of the hotel Asian outfits has been sending me texts like this for a long time. They used to just say that new Asian tea had arrived, now the messages might contain explicit things and can come from any of the many phone numbers that they use.

NSFun69
12-17-23, 17:30
Does anyone know Any good non Asian massage parlors out there, or private MT's worth seeing? Any help would be appreciated! PM me if you would rather. Thanks!

Retard2
12-18-23, 02:54
Speaking of Noblesville, has anyone gone to lucky foot?

Sgwaboe
12-18-23, 13:57
I'm sure others could chime in on this as we all know its a YMMV situation and everything but for me is was the. 40 for the house massage and then $. 40 for the FS. If I had to give Bobo a rating from my own standpoint on an AMP scale around here, I would say that her body is probably about a 7 or so depending on how you like them at the AMP. Some like skinny, some like thicker, I prefer meat on the bones and Bobo is about average size. Not too skinny and not really thick by any means. Decent size tits and a nice little jiggly ass on her. Face wise, I would maybe say compared to some others that I have seen at the AMP and stuff would maybe be a 5. She isn't a bad looker or anything, but IMHO not anything crazy hot or anything either. I would say just an average looking chick. Could maybe give her a 6 on the face compared to other AMP in the area, so that one could fluctuate a bit since we all have different preferences and everything. However with Bobo, you're going to get that 11/10 service though, I can tell you that. If you are feeling like going sky diving blind folded you can always opt for the BB services like some do. Hope this helps. Stay Safe and Happy Holidays.Made a trip from Cincy to see the well advertised Bobo. I would agree with most of what GSG said, although I find her more attractive. You have a good one with her, Indy. Hope she's around and not vacationing in Chitown in a few weeks when I get back up there. Def want to do that again. One question for you guys, and I know I'll catch flak for this, but whatever. Does she allow DATY and does she enjoy it?

Dracos
12-18-23, 15:13
Given her general love of getting creampied, I'd avoid DATY unless you have that specific fetish. She's also had her days of not smelling super fresh down that way.

Made a trip from Cincy to see the well advertised Bobo. I would agree with most of what GSG said, although I find her more attractive. You have a good one with her, Indy. Hope she's around and not vacationing in Chitown in a few weeks when I get back up there. Def want to do that again. One question for you guys, and I know I'll catch flak for this, but whatever. Does she allow DATY and does she enjoy it?

Georgebrown
12-18-23, 16:07
Happy holidays all.

With visa gift card season under way. Any MPs that come to mind that take plastic?

Suite H on south Emerson used to but I noticed they are closed.

RubMaps says Una does but I don't see the Visa / MC sticker on the door.

I get a ton of cards and would be nice to at least use them on the house fee.

Thanks.

Captgol
12-18-23, 16:45
Happy holidays all.

With visa gift card season under way. Any MPs that come to mind that take plastic?

Thanks.I don't have a list but I've been to a number of places that take cards, reluctantly. They want cash. Pay cash. It's better for everyone.

Indylad
12-18-23, 19:36
Happy holidays all.

Thanks.I have never used a card at Daily (south side), but I was there one evening when a wife arrived and demanded a refund on her card that her husband had used. You might call to be certain.

AndesThins21
12-18-23, 21:13
Happy holidays all.

Thanks.King Spa on Allisonv takes cards with a slight price increase for processing. Dropped in today to see what it was like. Seems like a good place though haven't had the pleasure. Yet. Mimi and Linda were there today. Maybe others can say more about their experiences here.

AndesThins21
12-18-23, 21:16
Dropped in for a recon visit today. Almost stayed when this cute petite girl Michele came out. She rubbed my hands saying they were cold and I should warm up. They have a shower for use, but no table shower. Looks promising as she was very friendly. Interested in any further knowledge.

AndesThins21
12-18-23, 21:20
Any intel on the masseuses? Please PM.Dropped in today to see who was there. Mimi isn't there now, so I passed. Current girl is tallish and thin called herself MeLa. Tattoo on a fairly flat chest isn't my thing. She was very nice and welcoming.

AndesThins21
12-18-23, 21:26
Yes, Peony has a table shower. You have to request it. They've never offered.I noted today that it is a $10 upcharge on top of the selected service. Talked briefly with Linda there today. Can anyone tell me about the rest of the menu there?

Jeast72
12-18-23, 21:34
Happy holidays all.

Thanks.Cards are also accepted at May Spa on North Keystone.

PinoyJohn
12-19-23, 03:45
Sceeeeerrrrrrrtt?! WTF?! Did you say white chic at an AMP, ok stop for a sec and explain literally EVERYTHING, LOL. She young, about what age, bro she hot, explain the hotness, if she's ugly just say and ugly white chic came out. If she's plain jane you explain that too, But if you see a white chic at an AMP you either do 1 of 2 things, you keep that gem to yourself or you explain in detail LOL, not hating on you bro but I've never heard of such a thing LOL.That girl you're talking about I had her. I don't remember what she looked like but she did her job.

GSpotGilligan
12-19-23, 13:57
Lolo.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/178160168/6607343880

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/lolo-6607343880-385082

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/east-coast-escort-touring-the-country-in-your-area/57473196

Had a legendary HR session NURU Massage with Lolo recently. She does a ton of traveling, so not sure how much longer she will be in town or anything. It kind of depends on her travels, but all I can say is that if you have never had a NURU massage before and are interested then she is a definite to see. Her communication was some of the best I have ever had in terms of keeping me updated and responding back in a timely manner and everything. Location was great and very safe and a nice hotel that she was staying in as well. I actually think she looks a lot better in person compared to her pictures which was nice. I would say maybe around 5'8 or so, very tan, and thick in all the right places. Medium okay size tits. She is an absolute sweetheart and very accommodating and willing to please as well which is a nice touch. Started out with the NURU massage which was honestly better than most normal massages that I get. Very nice amount of pressure and working on my sensitive areas including my back and shoulders and anywhere else that I had mentioned that I had tension on and everything. She asked and made sure that I was very well taken care of with the massage which was a very nice touch as well compared to most just not caring. With the session, you receive a HE of your choosing which again, another nice touch compared to most. I chose the CFS option that was available which comes in the donation amount and not an extra charge. Again, another nice touch as well. Her BBBJ skills are GREAT to say the least and we had an awesome intense CFS session right after that. Offered me a shower which I took to clean off all of the oils and everything, spoke a little more and was on my way out the door. The only thing I can say about her is that with any type of NURU massage, the donation rate is a fair bit higher than what most want to pay, but I wanted to experience it so I said F it and decided to give it a go. Normally $$. 50 for the HHR and $$ 50 for the the HR session, but she does run discounts from time to time and is also running them right now for the holidays. Although, with the Massage and HE service, I will say she is 100 percent well worth it as I would say I had a 12 out of 10 experience with everything as a whole. Even left her a nice little tip at the end of the great service. The quality of the massage was worth it alone honestly. Like I said, I think she looks better than her pics show, tall, very tan, thick in all the right places, and she is an amazingly sweet lady. Obviously a little older as you can see from her age, but still looks great for her age IMHO and has a very cute face as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone that has been looking for a nice NURU massage that includes a nice little HE of your choosing as well. Also good to mention, since it is a massage with oils, ambiance, and everything else, there was a massage atmosphere smell to the room in general. Smells good, not bad at all, but for those that would be worried about going back home to the significant other, just something to keep it mind, but that's to be expected from the aroma you are going to get from getting a massage to begin with. Stay Safe out there, Happy Hunting, and Happy Holidays fellas.

JuicesSlurp
12-19-23, 14:46
This is only my second time going to lav ess oil on hwy 31 and they are 2 for 2. The first time I seen Annie and she was amazing; great massage, great playfulness, and really got into it. Yesterday I went again and this time I got Yuyu. I have to say she has a very beautiful face for an AMP easy 7/10. Her massage was not good at all it was essentially a body rub. Here's the good part; OMG she really gets into the scene. Her twins and face combo is a 10/10. She put jr. Between the twins and did a job with those. If she had something in the back I would have asked her on a date LOL. If you haven't tried lav ess oil I highly recommend.

AvgJoe08
12-19-23, 15:28
Stopped in to see who was working, but was kinda hoping Amber was still here. She was a fun time imo. Walked up and rang the bell & waited. Finally let in by a thin woman wearing a long dress. Appeared to be in her mid 30's or so. No makeup. 5 min rub and settled on boom boom for $. 4 since I was in the mood. Took it like a champ and moved into whatever position I wanted. But I couldn't finish with the cover on so she finished me by hand. Decent time and decent body with A's maybe B's and close shave down below. Said he name was Aliya (Ah lee ah).

Aj8.

Bjcim Seeker
12-19-23, 18:10
Happy holidays all.

Thanks.When I was married and me and the Mrs shared a joint account I had a separate HSA account she didn't pay any attention to. I paid all the bills. I would get cash out of the HSA. Risk of audit by interested parties was really low and I had legit medical bills paid with non HSA funds so it was just a reimbursement. Now I'm not married so I don't have to worry and my HSA is building up. Going to be fun times in retirement.

Member #6546
12-20-23, 12:35
Let's hear some nominations for the best in the area right now. I'm talking about those who take their time and go slow and tease.

LostNumber
12-20-23, 21:40
Stopped in to see who was working, but was kinda hoping Amber was still here. She was a fun time imo. Walked up and rang the bell & waited. Finally let in by a thin woman wearing a long dress. Appeared to be in her mid 30's or so. No makeup. 5 min rub and settled on boom boom for $. 4 since I was in the mood. Took it like a champ and moved into whatever position I wanted. But I couldn't finish with the cover on so she finished me by hand. Decent time and decent body with A's maybe B's and close shave down below. Said he name was Aliya (Ah lee ah).

Aj8.Yes, Aleeya is a hot one.

TheDoc147
12-20-23, 21:58
So, I ventured off to find out what Linda at Kings / Allisonville was all about. Well worth the trip. Took her time with the table shower, making sure it was warm but not too hot. Back at the room, nice massage. Firm in the requested areas. No resistance to my massaging her legs while she worked on me. Had her red dress on today, no panties. On the flip, down go the lights and the action begins. CBJ was more of her stroking me while my head was in her mouth. She removed the cover at some point, and got messy when I exploded all over the place. Had a good laugh together over that. No resistance to DATY or FIV. I was sure I was her first this morning, so I wasn't concerned about hygene. 60 house, 80 to Linda for tip. Great visit. I'll definitely be visiting her more regularly. Kings must have renovated since the last time I was there. Nice little clean shop. Have fun Mongers.

SapFlapClap
12-21-23, 09:15
Greetings, fello mongers. Any of you come across AMTs with a nice, plump rump? I know they're sorta unicorn-ish in this arena, but every now and then they appear. I appreciate any intel.

Indian2023
12-21-23, 12:24
Greetings, fello mongers. Any of you come across AMTs with a nice, plump rump? I know they're sorta unicorn-ish in this arena, but every now and then they appear. I appreciate any intel.Don't know your definition of plump, but Angela at Daily has one of the best AMT asses I've seen. She's not at all fat, but she's packing a solid round booty.

BootNuts
12-22-23, 09:52
Saw Anna last week. Wow. Not sure if she is just flat out kinky or that is her fetish but wow. Some seniors thru pm mentioned that she goes right in early and they were not kidding. Anyway I found her cute and flirty and very engaging. Did the half hour and I would describe it as some kink on my behind, some GFE when she climbed up on table and lost the bra to some rather large knockers to the half BJ tease finish. Great massage for last five minutes on scalp and face. She mentioned she worked in Chicago at one time on Chicago avenue and was always busy. Paid with a Ben and left the change and she never flinched. Gave me her number and I may return just on her awesome kink skills.

JayDubIndy
12-22-23, 10:54
Saw Anna last week. Wow. Not sure if she is just flat out kinky or that is her fetish but wow. Some seniors thru pm mentioned that she goes right in early and they were not kidding. Anyway I found her cute and flirty and very engaging. Did the half hour and I would describe it as some kink on my behind, some GFE when she climbed up on table and lost the bra to some rather large knockers to the half BJ tease finish. Great massage for last five minutes on scalp and face. She mentioned she worked in Chicago at one time on Chicago avenue and was always busy. Paid with a Ben and left the change and she never flinched. Gave me her number and I may return just on her awesome kink skills.What location for this Anna?

BearCoach1
12-22-23, 12:44
I called around and stopped at a couple of places, bit it was busy earlier this week. Sun said two girls were working. Sophia and Anna. I arrived and was taken back by a cute enough MT. She had no butt and small B's. I took the hhr and assumed the position. She started over the towel for almost 10 or so minutes and then asked if I wanted oil. I said no thank you, so she continued over the towel for another 5 minutes. Again she asked, oil? I said no thank again again. She removes the towel for the tease. I flip and she immediately grabs the oil. I said, I want FS. She responds, no, just BJ. I again ask for FS. She responds that I am too big. Finally, she says ok but just a little. Starts CBJ which was good, but I wasn't there for that. She has me stand and she lays on the table. Now she is hold my shift, only allowing a little penetration. She keeps saying thank you every 15 seconds. As we continue, she finally removes her hand to take it all. She was naturally wet, but she is still saying thank you repeatedly. It was odd af. I finally concentrate enough to blow in the bag. We clean up and I ask her name. It sounds like she says, Amy. I said Amy or Anna? She then says, Linda.

It was a very odd visit altogether. I would not recommend her, but how would anyone know it is her? Unless of course, she says thank you during sex and after you blow.

Be safe.

SapFlapClap
12-22-23, 13:54
I called around and stopped at a couple of places, bit it was busy earlier this week. Sun said two girls were working. Sophia and Anna. I arrived and was taken back by a cute enough MT. She had no butt and small B's. I took the hhr and assumed the position. She started over the towel for almost 10 or so minutes and then asked if I wanted oil. I said no thank you, so she continued over the towel for another 5 minutes. Again she asked, oil? I said no thank again again. She removes the towel for the tease. I flip and she immediately grabs the oil. I said, I want FS. She responds, no, just BJ. I again ask for FS. She responds that I am too big. Finally, she says ok but just a little. Starts CBJ which was good, but I wasn't there for that. She has me stand and she lays on the table. Now she is hold my shift, only allowing a little penetration. She keeps saying thank you every 15 seconds. As we continue, she finally removes her hand to take it all. She was naturally wet, but she is still saying thank you repeatedly. It was odd af. I finally concentrate enough to blow in the bag. We clean up and I ask her name. It sounds like she says, Amy. I said Amy or Anna? She then says, Linda.

It was a very odd visit altogether. I would not recommend her, but how would anyone know it is her? Unless of course, she says thank you during sex and after you blow.

Be safe.I'll say it. Based on the little you shared, it sounds like you pressed this lady to the point of discomfort, possibly scared her, and she gave into your wining. Sounds like she gave you a few hints she wasn't down for what you showed up for. You should have taken the hints, and either accepted what she was comfortably willing to offer or simply moved on. We all enjoy this activity, and it's this kind of crap that leads to girls leaving, or feeling horrible about themselves for the sake of a little cash. I'd hope we'd all agree that we ought to treat these ladies kindly, and hope they'd treat us the same. I know that when I've done so, I get treated very well.

Jack4567
12-22-23, 17:59
Went to LEO and saw yuyu went for the hour it was a decent massage with plenty of teasing.

Then the top came off plenty of boom boom and a CBJ to finish.

Will repeat as customer. Might want to try a 4 hand massage next time.

Agronoman
12-23-23, 08:33
Yes, Aleeya is a hot one.I was in that area and decided to try Lavender out. Aleeya did an excellent job, got me to pop in cowgirl which is almost impossible for me. Damn cute too!

JBob2100
12-23-23, 20:29
Visited a handful of times this year.

Always same result. Nice table shower for an extra $10 but worth it, left happy with the basic package.

Every time the girls are really nice, had the same one a couple times. Last time I fell asleep for part of it.

ThreeOfCoin
12-23-23, 21:14
First post.

Had a good time. She was fun, kinky, and very energetic. She was surprised at my age (young.). She got on my back no panties on and was wet. Tickled me and joked around. After 5 minutes she got straight to business and I did not have to ask. She kept saying thank you while in pound town. Any position. She told me to give her a massage at the end. We was both tired LOL. Told her I was too tired and said next time. Both laughed. Hug and went on my way. She gave me a name that I haven't seen on here. I will keep her lowkey for the time being.

Looks overall 9/10 true GEM. (Damn Sexy.) for real. Sorry for not sharing her name. Once I see her name mentioned I may chime in.

GFE. She loved k9 and was loud and I'm sure someone entered because I heard the main door open. I got nervous but she did not care. She didn't care I said fuck it pound town 10 x. Went to cowgirl and she went even harder still loud. At some point I thought someone going to come in LOL. She's a demon and taught my young ass a lesson. I underestimated her LOL. Tired me all the way out. This was only hhr session but we went over.

Located in discreet area (private) - lowkey.

You must make an appointment. South. P area. If you find her treat her right. She's a demon!

YMMV.

Happy hunting! Be safe.

Pabllini54
12-23-23, 23:04
Had not strolled down Madison Avenue for some time. Tried it out today with two new lovely gals, Linda and Lisa. Lisa has a nice face, a tasteful chest tattoo and rockin' thin body. Linda a bit thicker, bigger up top and nice. First time I have been offered BBBJ in quite a while. FS on the table obviously. Inflation has hit though, so have some cash.

Martin3124
12-24-23, 08:46
There are plenty of places there. You did us no favors.

First post.

Had a good time. She was fun, kinky, and very energetic. She was surprised at my age (young.). She got on my back no panties on and was wet. Tickled me and joked around. After 5 minutes she got straight to business and I did not have to ask. She kept saying thank you while in pound town. Any position. She told me to give her a massage at the end. We was both tired LOL. Told her I was too tired and said next time. Both laughed. Hug and went on my way. She gave me a name that I haven't seen on here. I will keep her lowkey for the time being.

Looks overall 9/10 true GEM. (Damn Sexy.) for real. Sorry for not sharing her name. Once I see her name mentioned I may chime in.

GFE. She loved k9 and was loud and I'm sure someone entered because I heard the main door open. I got nervous but she did not care. She didn't care I said fuck it pound town 10 x. Went to cowgirl and she went even harder still loud. At some point I thought someone going to come in LOL. She's a demon and taught my young ass a lesson. I underestimated her LOL. Tired me all the way out. This was only hhr session but we went over.

You must make an appointment. South. P area. If you find her treat her right. She's a demon!

YMMV.

Happy hunting! Be safe.

Agronoman
12-24-23, 10:54
Visited a handful of times this year.

Always same result. Nice table shower for an extra $10 but worth it, left happy with the basic package.

Every time the girls are really nice, had the same one a couple times. Last time I fell asleep for part of it.Angela had the absolute best PM technique. She has been gone a couple of months now. They would say she is on vacation, but moved on I guess.

Pistol Pete
12-24-23, 11:54
I hear that. Most of us old mongers have probably retired from the massage / escort lifestyle 20+ times over the years, especially as we head into a new year. This lifestyle is like the mafia, just when you think you are out they keep pulling you back in. LOL.

Hey Bro, enjoy you retirement, I wish you luck! I've done that like 12-25 times LOL, but either way I'm glad you had a blast on your way out bro! Yeh I'm not going to lie I went to see the famous bobo like a year ago, very similar experience but I never tried to see her again because it's a bit too laxed for me as well, she is amazing tho, was high as a kite and banged me twice in her session! LOL.

JBob2100
12-24-23, 21:03
Angela had the absolute best PM technique. She has been gone a couple of months now. They would say she is on vacation, but moved on I guess.Pretty sure I experienced the same.

UnHung Guy
12-25-23, 09:51
My GFE girl is gone. I don't know if she got fired, moved, or quit. Mommasan said "Anna massage you good". "Anna too skinny, me want thick girl with phat a $$. " "She no work here no more. " I left and text her. Before, she always text me in Chinese and I had to translate. Now its all in English. Anna also always text in English. Maybe they gave her phone to Anna. IDK. When she gave me her number, she put "Lucy", but Anna called her Laura. Has anyone seen her? She is 28,7/10 looks IMO. Very playful, likes to bite. Shaved kitty.

During a visit once, she asked, "How many girlfriends you have?" She knew I had seen Coco a lot down at Sun. I said, "You're my only gf, how many bf you have?" She said, "You think too much. " lmao!

She's cool AF. Most times she didn't even massage me, we just started going at it when she came in the room. Kind of reminds me of Alice from Sweets.

Jeast72
12-25-23, 12:38
My GFE girl is gone. I don't know if she got fired, moved, or quit. Mommasan said "Anna massage you good". "Anna too skinny, me want thick girl with phat a $$. " "She no work here no more. " I left and text her. Before, she always text me in Chinese and I had to translate. Now its all in English. Anna also always text in English. Maybe they gave her phone to Anna. IDK. When she gave me her number, she put "Lucy", but Anna called her Laura. Has anyone seen her? She is 28,7/10 looks IMO. Very playful, likes to bite. Shaved kitty.

During a visit once, she asked, "How many girlfriends you have?" She knew I had seen Coco a lot down at Sun. I said, "You're my only gf, how many bf you have?" She said, "You think too much. " lmao!

She's cool AF. Most times she didn't even massage me, we just started going at it when she came in the room. Kind of reminds me of Alice from Sweets.That's so funny! She literally wanted to be your gf. She sounds just like one I know. Jealous, but if you turn it around on her, you think too much. Don't let her get to you or she'll mess with your big head. All I know is that she was angry with the boss and went back home. There's supposed to be a new girl in a few days that's younger like Laura but I don't know any details yet.

I can't imagine what the situation with the messages could be unless the number she gave you was one of the shop numbers. I'll send a PM with the two numbers I have.

JohnGuest
12-25-23, 14:21
I haven't been to Sun Spa in Castleton for several weeks. But I always had a great hour of fun!

JohnGuest.

Chisea03
12-25-23, 16:04
The new girl is at Yoyo until sometime in January and then she's suppose to go back to Houston.

That's so funny! She literally wanted to be your gf. She sounds just like one I know. Jealous, but if you turn it around on her, you think too much. Don't let her get to you or she'll mess with your big head. All I know is that she was angry with the boss and went back home. There's supposed to be a new girl in a few days that's younger like Laura but I don't know any details yet.

I can't imagine what the situation with the messages could be unless the number she gave you was one of the shop numbers. I'll send a PM with the two numbers I have.

Sshaft214
12-25-23, 17:23
Curious anyone know if Yumi is still working at Smile? Haven't been in awhile, just remember her name, Yumi. Thanks.

Jeast72
12-25-23, 17:46
The new girl is at Yoyo until sometime in January and then she's suppose to go back to Houston.The one I'm referring to is due to arrive the 28th.

BadHawk511
12-25-23, 18:44
Anyone know of a place open Christmas evening? I am finished With presents, family and meals, need to de-stress.

JBob2100
12-25-23, 20:29
Anyone know of a place open Christmas evening? I am finished With presents, family and meals, need to de-stress.I was out about an hour ago on the east side, several places had open signs on. Didn't have time to stop though.

Pabllini54
12-25-23, 21:29
Anyone know of a place open Christmas evening? I am finished With presents, family and meals, need to de-stress.These places never close. Assume open unless sign if off.

EricWithAK
12-26-23, 11:57
Hey guys! I'm going to be traveling from West michigan Down To Nashville later, Looking for some recommendations for Anywhere along the 31 to 65 corridor. Preferably some place with a great TS. Thanks!

OldScavenger
12-26-23, 12:34
These places never close. Assume open unless sign if off.Just a tip- if you need service outside of normal hours, please call your favorite AMP, because often they will open early or work later to accommodate their regulars. They can even keep the 'Open Massage' signs off- makes it kind of cozy that you know you are the only one there, the doors are locked, you will not be disturbed, and if there are two ladies you might get both for a short while. Try it sometime, worth it just for the ambience, if not also for the massage!

AnalHankerin
12-26-23, 13:08
First post.

YMMV.

Happy hunting! Be safe.Yep, Here's another post that reads like a Penthouse Forum letter written by a 15 year old. If you met someone REAL, give a phone number and a name otherwise your post is useless here.

MainDude
12-26-23, 13:56
Set up appt with Mimi for Christmas day. Wow, a fantastic Christmas present for me. She is beautiful. I just love the way she put on the cover with her mouth & then sucks my cock.

Multiple positions & blew in the bag. I wish I lived closer. Only visit Indy a few times a year.

I tried out Yuyu my last visit but I think Mimi is better.

50 for the half hour & the std for FS.

Pabllini54
12-27-23, 00:14
Hey guys! I'm going to be traveling from West michigan Down To Nashville later, Looking for some recommendations for Anywhere along the 31 to 65 corridor. Preferably some place with a great TS. Thanks!Lavendar on Lafayette is just off of I65 in NW Indy. No shower but great services.

Couster
12-27-23, 17:20
I almost want to keep this gem hidden, but Cindy at Allie Spa has not been very busy. She came from New York about a month ago. Though she had little English, she provided a good massage, but most importantly her attitude was that she was there to take care of me: happy, motivated and considerate. Face might be 7 or 7. 5/10, but her body is an 8/10.

AndesThins21
12-28-23, 05:51
I have never been before, had heard mixed reports. Location is interesting, clean and certainly safe. Planned to check rates and see what is what. But then after the door was answered by Nicole I couldn't just leave. Got a hhr for 40, but hr is 60 and 1. 5 h is $. Should have done an hour. Nicole is very toned and pretty, nice up top. UTC while face down went well. On the flip she offered CFS and I couldn't say no! I think I surprised her with DATY, she didn't resist but I don't think this is something she normally does. On the way out I heard the TS. She said it is included in the time, would have liked to try it. Probably not coming back right away, I like the GFE with LavEss and Dream. Still worth the visit.

AndesThins21
12-28-23, 06:18
Dropped by to see if it was open. Older MM opened the door and brought me in. I asked rates 40/60. I had an appointment so couldn't stay. She was insistent and then said she has a young girl who came out. Seemed friendly and not bad looking named Eva. I really wasn't able to stay though. After appointment considered running back there. But curiosity about Art kept me from seeing how Eva was doing. Has anyone visited her?

Indy33
12-28-23, 12:09
ZW Massage?

The ad mentions "Platonic" touch.

With standard rates.

But with construction in that area, not sure I want to find a dud location.

Fonzy
12-28-23, 12:32
ZW Massage?

With standard rates.

But with construction in that area, not sure I want to find a dud location.I stopped by sometime last week since I was in the Castleton area. Masseuse is average looking early 50's. She had jeans and grandma looking blouse. She does give a good massage and standard HJ finish. Don't expect more. Standard tips.

OldScavenger
12-28-23, 12:43
ZW Massage?

With standard rates.

But with construction in that area, not sure I want to find a dud location.ZW started last summer with two Chinese ladies, Jenny and Ima, their Chinese names begin with letters Z and W.

The ad for ZW can be found on Craigslist, with the address 8250 on Bash just north of 82nd street.

Enter the building at the north door, through two doors, you will find C4 on the right, a small shop with two rooms, three massage tables, no restroom- but down the hall before you enter C4.

Ima is there, very nice lady, prefers appointments, don't expect extras, Jenny has since moved to another location.

ServiceSeeker
12-29-23, 09:02
And just to add, Jenny's post is currently not showing on CL. She could be on vacation, or done, not sure.

ZW started last summer with two Chinese ladies, Jenny and Ima, their Chinese names begin with letters Z and W.

The ad for ZW can be found on Craigslist, with the address 8250 on Bash just north of 82nd street.

Enter the building at the north door, through two doors, you will find C4 on the right, a small shop with two rooms, three massage tables, no restroom- but down the hall before you enter C4.

Ima is there, very nice lady, prefers appointments, don't expect extras, Jenny has since moved to another location.

ServiceSeeker
12-29-23, 09:03
Should have included this in that previous add-on, but Ima will bring the girls out, or has. YMMV of course depending on your approach.

ZW started last summer with two Chinese ladies, Jenny and Ima, their Chinese names begin with letters Z and W.

Georgei
12-29-23, 09:28
Happy Holidays to everyone! I'm contemplating going back to Sunny's place on Michigan. Has anyone been there lately? Have things gotten better and anyone know if she has another woman working with her? Any insight would be appreciated. PM me if you don't want to reply in open forum.

WinterWarlock
12-29-23, 13:16
Sunny has the same great service that I enjoy. There is not another masseuse working there. I do not think that there will be another person until one is needed, as numbers of clients increase. I recommend her massage.

Happy Holidays to everyone! I'm contemplating going back to Sunny's place on Michigan. Has anyone been there lately? Have things gotten better and anyone know if she has another woman working with her? Any insight would be appreciated. PM me if you don't want to reply in open forum.

Tango411
12-29-23, 14:12
Happy Holidays to everyone! I'm contemplating going back to Sunny's place on Michigan. Has anyone been there lately? Have things gotten better and anyone know if she has another woman working with her? Any insight would be appreciated. PM me if you don't want to reply in open forum.I think her services is the same but it's actually more consistent now with the new location. Great relaxing massage.

Tango411
12-29-23, 14:17
I've been a few times and this time FS was finally offered. I believe Sofia was her name. Standard rates. I wouldn't say she was my type at all so I opted for the HE and she seemed upset by that. She didn't have the best technique but took direction. Pm for specifics questions.

Location was Sheridan road in Noblesville.

RubGuy80
12-29-23, 15:38
Is this the same Sophia on 96th st? I've been looking for her.

I've been a few times and this time FS was finally offered. I believe Sofia was her name. Standard rates. I wouldn't say she was my type at all so I opted for the HE and she seemed upset by that. She didn't have the best technique but took direction. Pm for specifics questions.

Location was Sheridan road in Noblesville..

Ousidetheloop
12-30-23, 03:02
Visited Art spa recently. Standard prices of 40/60 and I took the hour. Asked about a table shower and all they had was a regular shower. Got a decent but not extraordinary massage and HR for an additional 60 and she wanted it up front. She encouraged utc roaming up top. Was offered more, but was just looking for HR. She was just a little thick and very cute in the face. Nice natural C cups. Unfortunately I forgot to ask her name. She said she will be there and a lot of new girls, and that they have not been busy. Would definitely repeat.

Georgei
12-30-23, 09:50
I think her services is the same but it's actually more consistent now with the new location. Great relaxing massage.Has she moved again? Or is the location still in Michigan?

RubGuy80
12-30-23, 12:50
She needs to get out of Carmel. The sweet spot for AMPs is north indy but south of 96th.

Has she moved again? Or is the location still in Michigan?.

CyberSauna
12-31-23, 02:26
Place was OK. I stopped there because I was in the area, but I should have went to a better one. Place was a bit expensive with $50 for 30 minutes. I gave her $60 and she kept the change. She later wanted another $50 for the hand job and I just gave her $40, so it evened out. The massage felt below average and and handjob was unenthusiastic. At least she let me feel her up.

That Art place sounds nice. I would like to go there sometime.

Georgei
12-31-23, 08:53
She needs to get out of Carmel. The sweet spot for AMPs is north indy but south of 96th.

.I agree. IF she is still on Michigan Rd, she needs to move and get some help.

BCD0101
12-31-23, 09:47
Should have included this in that previous add-on, but Ima will bring the girls out, or has. YMMV of course depending on your approach.Been twice, same MT. First massage HE only. Second one girl brought out. Didn't run into any resistance with OTC or under shirt but not pass bra. Mass worn both times, best guess is mid-30 early 40's, 5'6" or so, weight proportional to body type. Seems no ass but tata's were at least smaller C, although uncertain if real or fake. Friendly but no english. Believe said her name is "Ci-Ci" or Co-Co" or similar matching of two syllables.

Price structure (listed on wall) is $60 standard, $70 firm massage for the hr. Seemed content with standard tip.

Anyone willing to chime in regarding more than HE? Especially if BBBJ and perhaps covered FS is an option?

PM ok if you are not wanting to make your knowledge known to the masses. Of course, public information helps all of us.

BCD.

OldScavenger
12-31-23, 21:32
Been twice, same MT. First massage HE only. Second one girl brought out. Didn't run into any resistance with OTC or under shirt but not pass bra. Mass worn both times, best guess is mid-30 early 40's, 5'6" or so, weight proportional to body type. Seems no ass but tata's were at least smaller C, although uncertain if real or fake. Friendly but no english. Believe said her name is "Ci-Ci" or Co-Co" or similar matching of two syllables.

Price structure (listed on wall) is $60 standard, $70 firm massage for the hr. Seemed content with standard tip.

Anyone willing to chime in regarding more than HE? Especially if BBBJ and perhaps covered FS is an option?

PM ok if you are not wanting to make your knowledge known to the masses. Of course, public information helps all of us.

BCD.The website is:

https://healthmassage-studio.business.site/

Per IN Secretary of State website, this place officially began May 23 of this year as Healthy Massage Studio LLC with both ladies Z&W, then changed the name to ZW on May 30, then back to Healthy (the original name) in June and still with both ladies, but just last Oct the W (Jenny) was dropped from the partnership but Z (Ima) remained, and keeping the original Healthy name; their website slightly modifies spelling by changing Healthy to Health.

AndesThins21
01-01-24, 06:01
Made it back to Tuscon. Older MT answered the door and wanted me to go into her room. I asked for Eva and she acted like she had never heard the name. She was the one who introduced her to me on the last visit. So I said the other girl and she called out for the young girl! In any case I asked for an hour for 60 and for the table shower. The older MT quickly stopped that conversation saying water no good. Just massage. So Eva showed me into her room and gave me a moment to get ready. UTC and leg rubbing wasn't a problem. On the flip she made various hand gestures and we agreed on FS. $. 2. Dress came off and had beautiful pair of C with very long nipples. Couldn't wait to suck them and she seemed to enjoy that. She jerked me during this and then wanted to put the hat on. I slowed her down for DATY and she was fine with that. Eventually back on the table for CBJ and she rode me to completion. This was about the 25 minute mark, so I rolled to have her massage a bit more. She kept saying to come back tomorrow and I didn't push it, but I was out in less than 40 minutes. It was worth it, but might as well paid for the hhr especially with no table shower.

GSpotGilligan
01-01-24, 11:39
Place was OK. I stopped there because I was in the area, but I should have went to a better one. Place was a bit expensive with $50 for 30 minutes. I gave her $60 and she kept the change. She later wanted another $50 for the hand job and I just gave her $40, so it evened out. The massage felt below average and and handjob was unenthusiastic. At least she let me feel her up.

That Art place sounds nice. I would like to go there sometime.Man, sorry for your experience here. Last time I checked out Aquarius Spa the prices were the same as you mentioned, but tbh the MT not only gave me a great massage, but I don't think I could have given myself a better HJ LOL. Probably the most enthusiastic HE / HJ combo I have ever had in my life. Tipped her pretty nice for the efforts as well, although it's been awhile since I've ventured there.

Jeast72
01-01-24, 11:45
Over the weekend had a couple stops at Smile. The first was just to try the new girl Wendy's massage skills for the boss. She's petite, young (looks mid 30's to me, some of you will probably think 20's), and very cute with small round assets. She gave me a thorough massage that would have been great if she used a little more pressure. They are working with her on this. Only got the very basic HJ with Wendy which was a little disappointing but expected since she knew the boss sent me to check her. LOL.

Last night stopped to see Anna since she seemed so disappointed last time when I saw Wendy. I finally got the full Anna experience and she's still got it. She's definitely a pleaser. Also found out that there's possibly going to be a change in service, at least for some good customers. Not exactly sure how it's going to go since they were still discussing it to let everyone be comfortable with it. If you happen to be lucky enough to see this change with Anna, you won't be disappointed.

UnHung Guy
01-01-24, 11:48
Saw Anna today. The massage was good. Used her knees and elbows to pop my back. Good pressure around shoulders and neck. Great teasing while massaging legs. On the flip, went for FS. I asked for BFS she said no, CFS only. Started with her riding. Kitty muscles were working overtime which felt great. Switched to mish and went to pound town. I can never finish with cover so I asked her to finish with a handshake. Went for DATY. Kitty was clean. Great experience.

Side note. I found out Laura relocated to Chicago.

RubGuy80
01-01-24, 12:30
Stopped by Una this weekend, as I was in the area. Met a busty provider that gave the worst massage I've ever had for about 3 minutes, then asked what I wanted. Opted for the standard for. 6 and she pulled out the girls. She was not into it at all. Literally looking at the wall. The girl looked good, but the enthusiasm was 0/10. Would not repeat.

JohnGuest
01-01-24, 16:13
Seems like a fast service joint. In and out. They get the job done. But nothing else to say.

AndesThins21
01-01-24, 21:21
Went over to Track 2 tonight. Never had a table shower so went for that. A very short younger MT came out and I asked for HR and TS. . 70. Went very well, ended with some PM and a HE. Really nice massage experience. I knew going in that this was the limit of the menu. When finished up and heading out, she told me through the translator app that they require a minimum tip of. 40. No problem with that for me, but be aware of this as she doesn't mention it otherwise. Very nice place and very quiet tonight.

Fonzy
01-01-24, 22:44
Went over to Track 2 tonight. Never had a table shower so went for that. A very short younger MT came out and I asked for HR and TS. . 70. Went very well, ended with some PM and a HE. Really nice massage experience. I knew going in that this was the limit of the menu. When finished up and heading out, she told me through the translator app that they require a minimum tip of. 40. No problem with that for me, but be aware of this as she doesn't mention it otherwise. Very nice place and very quiet tonight.I was there last week got the same experience as you. I did tip 60 tho. I will say good ass play LOL.

Football58
01-02-24, 01:23
Stopped by East Street and 465 on SW side.

Just wanted level one but Linda had a good body, thick in all the right places, and minimal enchantments.

Anyway I asked for FS but another girl comes in Coco I think begging for 2 girl. I ended up giving in and gave her. 4 but ended up my first choice of Linda just ended up leaving when we got down to it. 2 girl is really over rated, the one just plays with your nips when you are trying to work. . 40 for massage $. 20 tip plus. 40 for the send girl. I should have just went with DI.

Then when trying to get dressed Coco kind of messes with you, playing with your ass cheek "oh baby come back soon".

Honey I just want to gtfo!

I'll go back, it's no longer in my top 4 spots though.

WhoSyr
01-02-24, 10:43
Stopped by East Street and 465 on SW side.

Just wanted level one but Linda had a good body, thick in all the right places, and minimal enchantments.

Anyway I asked for FS but another girl comes in Coco I think begging for 2 girl. I ended up giving in and gave her. 4 but ended up my first choice of Linda just ended up leaving when we got down to it. 2 girl is really over rated, the one just plays with your nips when you are trying to work. . 40 for massage $. 20 tip plus. 40 for the send girl. I should have just went with DI.

Then when trying to get dressed Coco kind of messes with you, playing with your ass cheek "oh baby come back soon".

Honey I just want to gtfo!

I'll go back, it's no longer in my top 4 spots though.Seems to be their standard procedure now. I had the same thing happen in early December and reported on here. It is a switch and hard upsell on the 2 girl. The switch girl isn't worth it and the 2 of them together absolutely isn't worth it. I am not going back until someone can report something positive and that just isn't happening with the way they are currently doing business.

Golf76
01-02-24, 11:29
Over the weekend had a couple stops at Smile. The first was just to try the new girl Wendy's massage skills for the boss. She's petite, young (looks mid 30's to me, some of you will probably think 20's), and very cute with small round assets. She gave me a thorough massage that would have been great if she used a little more pressure. They are working with her on this. Only got the very basic HJ with Wendy which was a little disappointing but expected since she knew the boss sent me to check her. LOL.

Last night stopped to see Anna since she seemed so disappointed last time when I saw Wendy. I finally got the full Anna experience and she's still got it. She's definitely a pleaser. Also found out that there's possibly going to be a change in service, at least for some good customers. Not exactly sure how it's going to go since they were still discussing it to let everyone be comfortable with it. If you happen to be lucky enough to see this change with Anna, you won't be disappointed.Is this the same Anna that bounces between yo-yo and smile?

Terbin90TR
01-02-24, 12:23
Is this the same Anna that bounces between yo-yo and smile?I've been to Smile a couple of times and left with a smile, I've yet the opportunity to see Anna. What is the best approach to make sure you see the provider of your choice? Schedule over the phone?

Jeast72
01-02-24, 13:08
Is this the same Anna that bounces between yo-yo and smile?Yes, this is the one but the service at Yoyo is not changing at this time.

GSpotGilligan
01-02-24, 18:29
I've been to Smile a couple of times and left with a smile, I've yet the opportunity to see Anna. What is the best approach to make sure you see the provider of your choice? Schedule over the phone?Yes, anytime I have wanted to see a specific MT, I have always called to check and see if she is working when I want to stop in OR if she is not, then see when the next time that she is working. I've noticed that since some of the girls bounce around a lot that they will sometimes even tell you where they are working for the day so you can check at a specific spa as well if not at the one you are looking at visiting.

DuggerJug
01-03-24, 01:11
Couldn't log on for sometime. And since the move. My adventures have been few and far between. The AMP in edinburg off exit 76 still blows. Charge 70 for and hour and don't give you change,has always smelled like they are cooking fish heads back there or something. There was a brief location opened on 25th st in columbus. Only there about 2 months. Went twice older asian good tease massage offred FS but declined. Stopped in the one in shelbyville but turned around 250 plus BFU asian. Right before Christmas ventured to indy. And stopped in spa on madison and stop 10. Cute asian lici I think limited tease but offered FS standard 60/1. 4. I'm scrolling through months of reports so forgive the newbie esq question. I see essential oils on east. Always looked legit, but its advertised on skip the games which leads me to believe it has extras. Again. Sorryy search isn't quite working.

Happy new year and happy hobbying.

Jeast72
01-03-24, 06:49
Couldn't log on for sometime. And since the move. My adventures have been few and far between. The AMP in edinburg off exit 76 still blows. Charge 70 for and hour and don't give you change,has always smelled like they are cooking fish heads back there or something. There was a brief location opened on 25th st in columbus. Only there about 2 months. Went twice older asian good tease massage offred FS but declined. Stopped in the one in shelbyville but turned around 250 plus BFU asian. Right before Christmas ventured to indy. And stopped in spa on madison and stop 10. Cute asian lici I think limited tease but offered FS standard 60/1. 4. I'm scrolling through months of reports so forgive the newbie esq question. I see essential oils on east. Always looked legit, but its advertised on skip the games which leads me to believe it has extras. Again. Sorryy search isn't quite working.

Happy new year and happy hobbying.Although advertising on STG doesn't really mean much, this place has been one of the more popular FS places over the past year. It might not be the easiest to search for here since someone thought it was easier to shorten the name and a few others followed suit. The old mamason who used to be HJ only finally sold the place and some of the better ones from Sweet took over. Indy has no shortage of FS shops now and it's pressured others to step up their games. If you moved back to Indy now, it would be almost like staring the hunt all over again.

Pabllini54
01-03-24, 11:50
Although advertising on STG doesn't really mean much, this place has been one of the more popular FS places over the past year. It might not be the easiest to search for here since someone thought it was easier to shorten the name and a few others followed suit. The old mamason who used to be HJ only finally sold the place and some of the better ones from Sweet took over. Indy has no shortage of FS shops now and it's pressured others to step up their games. If you moved back to Indy now, it would be almost like staring the hunt all over again.You mentioned Ess OIl, also Una, Lav on Laf, one in Franklin, Bobo's Indy hangout, dreamland.

Football58
01-03-24, 12:01
Seems to be their standard procedure now. I had the same thing happen in early December and reported on here. It is a switch and hard upsell on the 2 girl. The switch girl isn't worth it and the 2 of them together absolutely isn't worth it. I am not going back until someone can report something positive and that just isn't happening with the way they are currently doing business.It's a shame as this was my go to choice several years ago, now, not so much.

HollowGrind
01-03-24, 17:36
Seems to be their standard procedure now. I had the same thing happen in early December and reported on here. It is a switch and hard upsell on the 2 girl. The switch girl isn't worth it and the 2 of them together absolutely isn't worth it. I am not going back until someone can report something positive and that just isn't happening with the way they are currently doing business.I can't remember exactly when, but I went there one time in the summer, early summer I believe, and they did the same 2 girl upsell thing. I had never done it so I was excited when they agreed for an extra 40. Major let down LOL.

Bromad1972
01-03-24, 18:19
Thinking about hitting either Sweets or May (ex K Spa) as it has been a while. Any advice on lineups or recent activity. Pms ok. Thanks.

DuggerJug
01-04-24, 00:59
Although advertising on STG doesn't really mean much, this place has been one of the more popular FS places over the past year. It might not be the easiest to search for here since someone thought it was easier to shorten the name and a few others followed suit. The old mamason who used to be HJ only finally sold the place and some of the better ones from Sweet took over. Indy has no shortage of FS shops now and it's pressured others to step up their games. If you moved back to Indy now, it would be almost like staring the hunt all over again.Thanks for the info. Will put it on the list.

DuggerJug
01-04-24, 01:00
You mentioned Ess OIl, also Una, Lav on Laf, one in Franklin, Bobo's Indy hangout, dreamland.You mentioned on in Franklin? Care to elaborate? I saw one across from Courthouse. Seemed pretty bold.

Indyjc01
01-04-24, 01:07

Happy new year and happy hobbying.DuggerJug You never need to apologize! You along with several others have provided so much info over the years we can never pay you back! Happy New Year to you too!

Jeast72
01-04-24, 06:33
You mentioned on in Franklin? Care to elaborate? I saw one across from Courthouse. Seemed pretty bold.https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/18515.html

This was a second location for the last owner of Oily Stone on Keystone before it closed.

Dagon Debaer
01-04-24, 09:45
Could you provide a link to the ad or give us a bit more to work with in order to "find" this gem for ourselves. Lots of action in the SP area. Too much to sort through without more info.

First post.

YMMV.

Happy hunting! Be safe.

Kmol23
01-04-24, 11:06
Couldn't log on for sometime. And since the move. My adventures have been few and far between. The AMP in edinburg off exit 76 still blows. Charge 70 for and hour and don't give you change,has always smelled like they are cooking fish heads back there or something. There was a brief location opened on 25th st in columbus. Only there about 2 months. Went twice older asian good tease massage offred FS but declined. Stopped in the one in shelbyville but turned around 250 plus BFU asian. Right before Christmas ventured to indy. And stopped in spa on madison and stop 10. Cute asian lici I think limited tease but offered FS standard 60/1. 4. I'm scrolling through months of reports so forgive the newbie esq question. I see essential oils on east. Always looked legit, but its advertised on skip the games which leads me to believe it has extras. Again. Sorryy search isn't quite working..The one on 25th in Columbus moved to central ave by 17th and 18th st on the east side of the road parking in the back but still the same lady from 25th st.

JohnGuest
01-04-24, 11:35
Thinking about hitting either Sweets or May (ex K Spa) as it has been a while. Any advice on lineups or recent activity. Pms ok. Thanks.I'll have 1/2 a day to kill in the Washington area. How's Body Balance and Sweet Spa been? PM if you want to be discreet.

JohnGuest.

Pabllini54
01-04-24, 14:45
You mentioned on in Franklin? Care to elaborate? I saw one across from Courthouse. Seemed pretty bold.Sunshine by the dentist office.

JakeJake80
01-04-24, 20:18
Are there really no actual Korean run locations in the Indianapolis area? It seems like they are common in pretty much every major city in the US outside of Indianapolis? Or perhaps I am just out of the loop.

AvgJoe08
01-05-24, 09:40
Found myself on the southside, sore, and backed up. I know there are plenty of options in the area but decided to see if Lisa was still working since she always delivers a great massage. Walked a little before 9:00 am since the since was lit up and she was sitting there in the small lobby area. Paid the. 4 for hhr and assumed the position. There's a small heater in the room cranked up which felt good. She came in and covered my feet and lower legs to keep them warm. Minimal oil and outstanding deep tissue rub. A little tease and flipped for the HE. Her technique is one of the best. Slow & methodical among other things. Finished up with thighs and feet. Left her. 6 because she took her time. About 10-15 into it someone walked in so she had to leave the room for a minute. Sounded like the dude wanted to wait because I heard the door of another room close. Thought for sure she would rush me at that point, but I was wrong. I don't get down that way very often but there used to be another gal working there that is skinny and also delivers a great rub. Lei Lei I believe, but not sure if she came in later.

Aj8.

Pabllini54
01-05-24, 09:55
Are there really no actual Korean run locations in the Indianapolis area? It seems like they are common in pretty much every major city in the US outside of Indianapolis? Or perhaps I am just out of the loop.Only one I know of is Aloe on the NE Side.

Bdd1984
01-05-24, 11:19
I've been to coral 4 times in the last month. Three times got a middle age Asian from China each time convo has gotten better I would say small B tits, kitty is shaved and overall positive experience. It's close which is why I venture there so I know people aren't going to be inclined to visit. Each time avg massage nothing crazy. She always has a dress so on flip it's a negotiation she started with 200 for FS and we always settle on 140. Side note hour is 70 which seems high but whatever. After negotiation she put cover on and begins a decent CBJ, personally I hate them, but to each their own. Afterwards I typically start with her on her back and slow stroke to get her warmed up and juices flowing. Cowgirl isn't bad overall but if I'm not in control I'll lose my erection. So typically end in doggy blowing in the bag. Finish with head massage and out the door. Price is more than I want but I get what I want and get back to the office.

Last visit I got a younger girl probably late 20's small Bs and shaved kitty. She had no ass but was very much prettier than the older MT. Same routine I played like I was new face down so I could get a real massage to start which honestly she wasn't bad. Came time for flip she wanted $$ I got to $40. We start and immediately she's complaining about size so I went as slow as possible without losing an erection in the bag. I flipped her to doggy and decided to get my nut and went to pound town she was vocal as all get out I hope the barber shop didn't hear. Ended up blowing in the bag but it broke she just laughed it off and put her panties on. Overall not bad but I depise CBJ. I won't be back I got to find something closer more reliable. I know BOBO is down the road but I've already done that a dozen times and the white girl there twice. Ain't no pussy like new pussy. Take care gents.

Dracos
01-05-24, 11:21
I've been to coral 4 times in the last month. Three times got a middle age Asian from China each time convo has gotten better I would say small B tits, kitty is shaved and overall positive experience. It's close which is why I venture there so I know people aren't going to be inclined to visit. Each time avg massage nothing crazy. She always has a dress so on flip it's a negotiation she started with 200 for FS and we always settle on 140. Side note hour is 70 which seems high but whatever. After negotiation she put cover on and begins a decent CBJ, personally I hate them, but to each their own. Afterwards I typically start with her on her back and slow stroke to get her warmed up and juices flowing. Cowgirl isn't bad overall but if I'm not in control I'll lose my erection. So typically end in doggy blowing in the bag. Finish with head massage and out the door. Price is more than I want but I get what I want and get back to the office.

Last visit I got a younger girl probably late 20's small Bs and shaved kitty. She had no ass but was very much prettier than the older MT. Same routine I played like I was new face down so I could get a real massage to start which honestly she wasn't bad. Came time for flip she wanted $$ I got to $40. We start and immediately she's complaining about size so I went as slow as possible without losing an erection in the bag. I flipped her to doggy and decided to get my nut and went to pound town she was vocal as all get out I hope the barber shop didn't hear. Ended up blowing in the bag but it broke she just laughed it off and put her panties on. Overall not bad but I depise CBJ. I won't be back I got to find something closer more reliable. I know BOBO is down the road but I've already done that a dozen times and the white girl there twice. Ain't no pussy like new pussy. Take care gents.Is the white girl there anywhere near as good a fuck as Bobo?

Bdd1984
01-05-24, 11:43
Is the white girl there anywhere near as good a fuck as Bobo?Absolutely not. BoBo is much more fun in all aspects.

Bdd1984
01-05-24, 11:53
So ventured to Angels today which has been quiet. Got a relatively pretty one C cups probably pushing 40. Massage was very good I can't stress that I did peep that the door wasn't closed completely. She really did a number on my back which ain't been right in years. Before we even got to the flip she started playing with the boys so I got on all fours and this girl actually milked the hell out my dick. Not rushed slow sensual I didn't even realize it till I squirted everywhere I was actually surprised. This was probably 30 min into the massage. I didn't go for that I wanted FS. So she switched the blanket. I laid back down and she went to massaging again I was falling asleep and I realized she was in front on my head so I grabbed her ass and started rubbing her crotch she was soaked through her leggings. She said flip so I did and asked if I could go again and I said yes and said I wanted boom boom she laughed and said no. I tried BJ she said no and looked at the door. So she just started stroking me till I exploded again. Overall I enjoyed this experience but it wasn't what I wanted. She was cute and I would repeat if more was on the menu but her looking at the door must mean she has to worry about her boss. So I'll just skip for now. Stay safe.

Tip 60 I didn’t know what to tip since I typically do 40 for one.

Darwin2000
01-05-24, 14:30
Hey y'all, I'm passing through Indy today and would love to find a "sensual massage" in a non-AMP environment. I'm way more concerned about cleanliness than cost. Would appreciate if you could share any gems with me!

Fav6977
01-05-24, 20:09
In some posts, Lavender Essential Oil Spa had been abbreviated as LEO, which is the shortest, but obviously, that abbreviation also refers to our favorite uncle. I suggested that because of Uncle, using that abbreviation may connote negative vibes. I further suggested that Lav Ess Oil may be a better choice when referring to this spa.

It might not be the easiest to search for here since someone thought it was easier to shorten the name and a few others followed suit.

Uboatct
01-05-24, 20:13
I'm always interested in this too!

Hey y'all, I'm passing through Indy today and would love to find a "sensual massage" in a non-AMP environment. I'm way more concerned about cleanliness than cost. Would appreciate if you could share any gems with me!

Fav6977
01-05-24, 20:18
I chatted with the owner. There are currently four girls on staff at Sweet. Their names are Emma, Lucy, Mimi, and Xiaohua. There will be two new girls on February 1. She told me the 4 current girls are in their 30's and beautiful. Obviously, in the eye of the beholder, LOL! She said they are all very good at massage, service, and other activities. She mentioned that Lucy has many repeat customers.

I'll have 1/2 a day to kill in the Washington area. How's Body Balance and Sweet Spa been? PM if you want to be discreet.

JohnGuest.

Jeast72
01-06-24, 01:17
In some posts, Lavender Essential Oil Spa had been abbreviated as LEO, which is the shortest, but obviously, that abbreviation also refers to our favorite uncle. I suggested that because of Uncle, using that abbreviation may connote negative vibes. I further suggested that Lav Ess Oil may be a better choice when referring to this spa.Three letter names have always been nearly impossible to get to work with the search on this site. I don't know if having multiple three letter words together in a name changes this or not. I would think it would but who knows.

TheDoc147
01-06-24, 10:35
Well, I got the other, older girl at Kings Allisonville yesterday. She's a lot thinner than Linda, but really has a nice pair of B's. She was wearing pants, so I almost used the "forgot my money excuse" to leave. Glad I didn't. Massage was a little better than Linda, but nothing spectacular and minimal tease. Insisted on arms at the side instead of at the head of the table, which makes play easier. When she was at the side, I did reach out and massage a calf and thigh on each side, which got a little chuckle and "good massage" comment. On the flip, straight to work on Junior. Asked mouth or hand. I wanted F. S. , but that wasn't an option, so I told her naked. She pulled her top up to let the girls out completely and pulled her pants halfway down for kitty access. After some FIV in a nice tight little pussy, she mounted the table for DATY. Not bald, but nicely shaved with the best lips I've seen in Indy (I'm into pussy lips). I was going to maneuver her into a position to try to coerce her into FS, but between her mouth and hand action, combined with playing with the balls, I blew before I could get there. Overall a good experience with the best table shower I've had in a long time. 65 house, $ to the MT. Well worth the experience, so don't let long pants always scare you away.

Pabllini54
01-06-24, 13:36
I stopped by to see the girls at Lafayette and they have some time for nice massages. The photos are 100% real from my phone.

Fonzy
01-06-24, 18:05
I stopped by Wednesday night for a massage and some ass play by xi-mi. Always gave me a great massage and a good HE with some ass play. Never more than that. But I guess she's long and gone. (I originally wanted to stop by smile or dream but they both looked busy) Walked in and waited for a few minutes by the counter, I was about to leave when the masseuse comes, good looking lady for her age, mid 40's in a floral dress. Small A cups. Walks me in to a room. Tells me to wait. I guess she was by herself, left and went to finish on the other guy she was working on. Waited for about 7 minutes, asks how long I I wanted I said half hour. Asks 50. I don't know if its me but the half hour has gone up to 50. Most spas I've been to were 40 but now 50 for half. Ok massages no oil. 12 minutes in asks me to flip. Points to jr and makes handshake motion and I say how much she says 60. I say "oh no that's too much!" We start going back and forth and I eventually ask for boom boom. She says $80. I was like hell no inside my head. But I was looking for FS release. So she point to my wallet and says how much I have I was like probably $20. She says ok. She tells me Next time $80 ok, I say ok. Takes it and Walks out Comes back folds her dress up and puts the wrapper. Lays down face up on the edge of the table put her legs over my shoulders and I start pounding away. I will say she was tight. Semi shaven. Switch several positions eventually I finished in k9. No BJ by the way. Cleans me up with a paper towel not even a hot towel or baby wipe. I start dressing up and she tells me to go to the atm to get 40 more hahaha. I played along and was like ok ill come back. Hell no never came back. It was good but no for no $80.

BigGuy43
01-06-24, 18:17
Anyone know if Rene from Luna is still working anywhere?

JayDubIndy
01-06-24, 20:30
I stopped by to see the girls at Lafayette and they have some time for nice massages. The photos are 100% real from my phone.Where is this?

Pabllini54
01-06-24, 20:34
Where is this?Lavendar Spa on Lafayette Road.

Jeast72
01-06-24, 20:36
I stopped by to see the girls at Lafayette and they have some time for nice massages. The photos are 100% real from my phone.The second picture looks like it was taken at Eye A Mia on Madison.

Indyjc01
01-06-24, 20:49
I stopped by Wednesday night for a massage and some ass play by xi-mi. Always gave me a great massage and a good HE with some ass play. Never more than that. But I guess she's long and gone. (I originally wanted to stop by smile or dream but they both looked busy) Walked in and waited for a few minutes by the counter, I was about to leave when the masseuse comes, good looking lady for her age, mid 40's in a floral dress. Small A cups. Walks me in to a room. Tells me to wait. I guess she was by herself, left and went to finish on the other guy she was working on. Waited for about 7 minutes, asks how long I I wanted I said half hour. Asks 50. I don't know if its me but the half hour has gone up to 50. Most spas I've been to were 40 but now 50 for half. Ok massages no oil. 12 minutes in asks me to flip. Points to jr and makes handshake motion and I say how much she says 60. I say "oh no that's too much!" We start going back and forth and I eventually ask for boom boom. She says $80. I was like hell no inside my head. But I was looking for FS release. So she point to my wallet and says how much I have I was like probably $20. She says ok. She tells me Next time $80 ok, I say ok. Takes it and Walks out Comes back folds her dress up and puts the wrapper. Lays down face up on the edge of the table put her legs over my shoulders and I start pounding away. I will say she was tight. Semi shaven. Switch several positions eventually I finished in k9. No BJ by the way. Cleans me up with a paper towel not even a hot towel or baby wipe. I start dressing up and she tells me to go to the atm to get 40 more hahaha. I played along and was like ok ill come back. Hell no never came back. It was good but no for no $80.Ah the Rockville Health Spa AKA the "Palindrome".

Being an east-sider there's what 3 or 4 on within a mile on that road now so I had to look at my list which one it was.

If you go back again tell her the website says 40 not 50. LOL!

https://health-spa6.webnode.page/

Retard2
01-07-24, 00:41
Lavendar Spa on Lafayette Road.Lavender doesn't take cards does it.

Rnorton217
01-07-24, 01:11
I'm thinking of investing in some of those new shades that have the cameras. I also want to record the ladies (with consent) more and post some videos. I've gotten 2 to come over to my place already. I've taken pics of some new ones and will upload them shortly. I will say I have also seen posts for new hotels and one new spa. I haven't had time to hit them all up again but I did go see merry spa on Madison ave. 2 old ladies that are not really worth it. The spa inside looks nice but they need the talent to actually bring customers in. I'm trying to get in contact with owners but the ladies barely speak English in most locations or pretend not to understand. Anyway I'll post more yodates here soon. Good job on those actually sharing. Also forgot to mention that sweets had an amazing girl. She's gone now. It seems like they only like to stay 1 day as they're traveling to another location. Sucks that by the time someone reads something they are more than likely gone.

JohnGuest
01-07-24, 12:03
I chatted with the owner. There are currently four girls on staff at Sweet. Their names are Emma, Lucy, Mimi, and Xiaohua. There will be two new girls on February 1. She told me the 4 current girls are in their 30's and beautiful. Obviously, in the eye of the beholder, LOL! She said they are all very good at massage, service, and other activities. She mentioned that Lucy has many repeat customers.Thanks. Sounds like the same mamasan I've texted with before. According to her, all the girls are sexy, slim, young and pretty. Maybe from what you said, Lucy is OK.

Pabllini54
01-07-24, 13:03
The second picture looks like it was taken at Eye A Mia on Madison.Both pictures of the same MT at Lafayette Road. One front, one back, different dresses.

Go and see for yourself.

Moonie1253
01-07-24, 13:55
Is the white girl there anywhere near as good a fuck as Bobo?Is the white girl there all the time? And did someone say she's a redhead?

LostNumber
01-07-24, 14:47
The second picture looks like it was taken at Eye A Mia on Madison.I had to Google "Eye A Mia" because I'm very familiar with the AMPs around Madison and had never heard of that one. I know it as Oriental Massage:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-oriental-massage-indianapolis-in-50535

I've been there many times, never seen a room like that picture? But also, I've been to Lavendar Spa a couple times, and that room doesn't look familiar either. But. . . I will say, that picture is taken with a lot of light; I don't think I've ever been in an AMP where a room was lit up that bright LOL!

Jeast72
01-07-24, 16:06
I had to Google "Eye A Mia" because I'm very familiar with the AMPs around Madison and had never heard of that one. I know it as Oriental Massage:

I've been there many times, never seen a room like that picture? But also, I've been to Lavendar Spa a couple times, and that room doesn't look familiar either. But. . . I will say, that picture is taken with a lot of light; I don't think I've ever been in an AMP where a room was lit up that bright LOL!The pics were taken in the back, not the massage room. Eye A Mia also has a room with old restaurant stainless on the walls.

Jjax24
01-07-24, 16:21
I will be passing through Indy in the next couple weeks and I wanted to see which locations (or locations) you all recommend for a FS visit. I've read through the posts and have my eyes on a few spots but I wanted to just put it out there and see what everyone recommends. Thanks in advance!

Indyjc01
01-07-24, 17:39
I had to Google "Eye A Mia" because I'm very familiar with the AMPs around Madison and had never heard of that one. I know it as Oriental Massage:

Eye A Mia Spa.

https://eyeamiaspa.business.site/

Pabllini54
01-07-24, 19:08

I've been there many times, never seen a room like that picture? But also, I've been to Lavendar Spa a couple times, and that room doesn't look familiar either. But. . . I will say, that picture is taken with a lot of light; I don't think I've ever been in an AMP where a room was lit up that bright LOL!Maybe because you have never been invited back out of the massage rooms. It is real.

Pabllini54
01-07-24, 19:10
Lavender doesn't take cards does it.Like most all spas NO -- cash only.

Pabllini54
01-07-24, 19:11
Where is this?At the spa I listed. Lavendar.

TylerDurden67
01-07-24, 19:52
Nub here, this is my 1st post, did a lot of reading before I decided to venture out. I'm not new to the massage game, have visited Peony a few times and for the most part have enjoyed my experience. But then I stumbled on this forum it it opened my eyes to a whole new world. LOL. I hadn't experienced anything more than a HJ HE, with very minimal touching, rarely under the clothes and never touched the V (under or over). So you can imagine how after reading for a few on here how deprived I felt.

I live on the NW side, so I was mainly interested in places close to me. So since Lesley's was close and I read so much about Bobo, I thought I'd take a chance of her being there tonight.

Got there and a pretty sexy MT comes out to greet me, she was wearing a robe with lingerie under.

I asked her name 3 times with no answer, she took me back to a room and I asked how long before she would get to me, she said right away.

Asked how long I wanted so I said 1 hr, gave her 60.

About 10 minutes in the flip, and she asked if I wanted HJ, I said I'd like BJ she said 100, I negotiated that down to more in my expected range. It was IMO a pretty bad BJ, she really only had it in her mouth for maybe 5 and then used hand most to finish me. Allowed me to touch V on the outside only, but pulled away so often I couldn't really enjoy that.

After I finished she completed the half ass massage and finished up at around 40-45 minutes. I asked again what her name was and to my utter surprise she said "Bobo, my name Bobo. (even spelledit out for me) B O B O. I say all that to say, based on everything I read on here abot this Bobo, I was pretty disappointed.

She did say next time you pay 200 and fuck me. And all I could think was if you fuck like you suck. No thank you.

I probably won't return, true example of YMMV. LOL. But I'm willing to admit, that I guess for my "expected rage ", that's what I get.

Jeast72
01-07-24, 22:29
Nub here, this is my 1st post, did a lot of reading before I decided to venture out. I'm not new to the massage game, have visited Peony a few times and for the most part have enjoyed my experience. But then I stumbled on this forum it it opened my eyes to a whole new world. LOL. I hadn't experienced anything more than a HJ HE, with very minimal touching, rarely under the clothes and never touched the V (under or over). So you can imagine how after reading for a few on here how deprived I felt.

I live on the NW side, so I was mainly interested in places close to me. So since Lesley's was close and I read so much about Bobo, I thought I'd take a chance of her being there tonight.

Got there and a pretty sexy MT comes out to greet me, she was wearing a robe with lingerie under.

I asked her name 3 times with no answer, she took me back to a room and I asked how long before she would get to me, she said right away.

About 10 minutes in the flip, and she asked if I wanted HJ, I said I'd like BJ she said 100, I negotiated that down to more in my expected range. It was IMO a pretty bad BJ, she really only had it in her mouth for maybe 5 and then used hand most to finish me. Allowed me to touch V on the outside only, but pulled away so often I couldn't really enjoy that.

After I finished she completed the half ass massage and finished up at around 40-45 minutes. I asked again what her name was and to my utter surprise she said "Bobo, my name Bobo. (even spelledit out for me) B O B O. I say all that to say, based on everything I read on here abot this Bobo, I was pretty disappointed.

She did say next time you pay 200 and fuck me. And all I could think was if you fuck like you suck. No thank you.

I probably won't return, true example of YMMV. LOL. But I'm willing to admit, that I guess for my "expected rage ", that's what I get.You get best results if you act like you know what's coming from the time you walk in the door. If you know a place does extras, you can't go wrong if you grab her ass as soon as you get back to the room with her. Get it started right away and the experience is usually much better.

Rnorton217
01-07-24, 23:14
I went to numerous spas to see if they had gotten new talent for the new year.

Body Balance spa has the same 2 girls.

Lavender essential oil has 2 new girls and Annie is back. I was not interested in the 2 new girls but they seem very eager to please if you're just that interested.

Allie spa.

Has Cindy and Camila. 2 new girls I have not seen before. Both smaller but chubby a little bit. Their teeth look straight out of a horror movie so I passed.

Rose spa.

1 girl who wants to work bad LOL. Not my type. Also did not look good.

Sweet spa.

Same staff that have been there for months. Idk how they stay open. These ladies are horrible. One of them looks somewhat decent in the face with 10 pounds of makeup but still I wouldn't do it.

Art spa.

2 milfs. Not bad. Their faces are probably the best out of all of these but their bodies just don't do it for me. From the middle up there great but then the stomach down it's not good. I almost stayed here but wanted to save my money for something I would enjoy.

Overall the talent is dry and I wasted a ton of gas and time driving from place to place. This was January 7 report BTW. Oh yeah new spa merry spa on Madison ave also sucks. The inside is nice but the 2 girls inside are grandmas.

I went to one good spa but it was just to pick up a girl to come over LOL. She works 1 day at randoms spas for extra cash. Any of you know who it is?

Retard2
01-08-24, 00:03
Does Coral spa take cards?

GSpotGilligan
01-08-24, 00:16

I asked her name 3 times with no answer, she took me back to a room and I asked how long before she would get to me, she said right away.So I have to ask here then, what was more of your expected range that you got her down to? Because I think so many of you guys negotiate down to such a low range that these chicks definitely don't want to put forth their best effort when they aren't getting what they are use to getting. Don't get me wrong, I feel like they try and shoot for the ceiling a lot of times when it first comes to negotiating, and I have even negotiated myself, but I have to ask what the negotiation ended up coming to because that does NOT sound like Bobo at all or either you caught her on a really bad day or something. Like I said, I get negotiating because if not sometimes they will take you for the highest that they can get, but I have heard so many stories of guys wanting services for damn near bare bone cheap and then expecting to get the same service that others are getting and then it never happens. Once again, asking what that negotiated rate was first before making any assumptions, but like I said, that definitely doesn't sound like Bobo at all unless you just caught her on a really bad day.

ThatIndyMan
01-08-24, 02:42
Sorry that was your experience with BOBO, I think we all can agree that BOBO will fuck you just because as she is a very horny Asian lady. To a certain extent I would think that she's a nympho because all she does is drink, smoke weed and fuck and fuck more.

Maybe she was having a bad day? You should try one more time but BOBO never disappoints.

I probably won't return, true example of YMMV. LOL. But I'm willing to admit, that I guess for my "expected rage ", that's what I get.

ThatIndyMan
01-08-24, 02:46
Forgot to add that last time I saw bobo she didn't want to stop fucking like I said, she's a nympho I've never seen anyone enjoying fucking like she does and remember she's " working " and she came so strong that even had contractions. The only reason I didn't see her more when I was in the hobby is because the crazy amount of people reporting how she doesn't use protection. Hell she didn't want me to use a condom I guess she has a fetish for Bare dick or cum? Idk but like I said, BOBO never disappoints.

Indy4620
01-08-24, 08:59
Went to see Bobo at Leslie's on 86th Street a couple of weeks ago. Walked in and she greeted me at the door wearing a yellowish robe. Paid. 40 for a half hour. Laid. 80 on the table expecting another fabulous BBBJ from her. She came in, hung her robe up and was totally naked. I think she has a nice body. She proceeded with a nice rubdown with no oil and placed my hands on her naked ass when when she got back to the head of the table. She then had me turn over and she started a very nice BBBJ. After a bit of this, she asked me something I didn't understand. Next thing I knew she was up on the table with me putting on a condom. She proceeded to slip me in and rode me like a champ. She seemed to enjoy herself a lot. I didn't last long because of the previous outstanding BBBJ. She never asked for anymore donation. She has a nice tight pussy which feels good. Now I know that not only can Bobo suck dick like a champ but she can fuck, too. I'll be back.

Pabllini54
01-08-24, 11:48

Lavender essential oil has 2 new girls and Annie is back. I was not interested in the 2 new girls but they seem very eager to please if you're just that interested.

Allie spa.

Has Cindy and Camila. 2 new girls I have not seen before. Both smaller but chubby a little bit. Their teeth look straight out of a horror movie so I passed.

Rose spa.

Sweet spa.Very good update -- you missed two good spas unfortunately. Dream on Rockville Road and Lavendar on Lafayette Road. Both have much better MT's than you have described and offer great service with good looking girls. As good or better looking than A at Lav Ess.

Rnorton217
01-08-24, 15:41
Very good update -- you missed two good spas unfortunately. Dream on Rockville Road and Lavendar on Lafayette Road. Both have much better MT's than you have described and offer great service with good looking girls. As good or better looking than A at Lav Ess.I did go to lavender on Lafayette I guess I forgot to write it down. The 2 girls are amber and Aliyah. I have seen both. I saw Aliyah a couple months ago and she was awesome. When I saw her this time she had a flabbier tummy so I did not stay. Plus I could see her mustache LOL. Amber has always been great to me but YMMV. The only negative with amber is that she's always sick. I saw her at Monica then art spa and finally at lavender and she's always got the flu or is sneezing like crazy. She'll do it on her hands too. I know we shouldn't be against germs in this hobby but cmon at Least try and hide it.

Indyjc01
01-08-24, 16:20
So I have to ask here then, what was more of your expected range that you got her down to? Because I think so many of you guys negotiate down to such a low range that these chicks definitely don't want to put forth their best effort when they aren't getting what they are use to getting. Don't get me wrong, I feel like they try and shoot for the ceiling a lot of times when it first comes to negotiating, and I have even negotiated myself, but I have to ask what the negotiation ended up coming to because that does NOT sound like Bobo at all or either you caught her on a really bad day or something. Like I said, I get negotiating because if not sometimes they will take you for the highest that they can get, but I have heard so many stories of guys wanting services for damn near bare bone cheap and then expecting to get the same service that others are getting and then it never happens. Once again, asking what that negotiated rate was first before making any assumptions, but like I said, that definitely doesn't sound like Bobo at all unless you just caught her on a really bad day.Yeah I completely agree with the art of negotiations. As the saying goes Happy wife Happy life! I always go for FS / Boom Boom at the AMPs so I may be wrong here but I thought her requested tip of 100 is the normal for what you (TylerDurden67) a new customer wanted. Chalk that visit up as a learning curve. Favorite Frequent Flyer customers can sometimes get a discount. As everything in the hobby YMMV,

Maudu
01-08-24, 17:34
Can you elaborate on Rose Spa (assuming Firehouse? Saw that it was open again driving through last night.

Allie spa.

Rose spa.

Sweet spa.

Same staff that have been there for months. Idk how they stay open. These ladies are horrible. One of them looks somewhat decent in the face with 10 pounds of makeup but still I wouldn't do it.

Art spa.

2 milfs. Not bad. Their faces are probably the best out of all of these but their bodies just don't do it for me. From the middle up there great but then the stomach down it's not good. I almost stayed here but wanted to save my money for something I would enjoy.

Overall the talent is dry and I wasted a ton of gas and time driving from place to place. This was January 7 report BTW. Oh yeah new spa merry spa on Madison ave also sucks. The inside is nice but the 2 girls inside are grandmas.

I went to one good spa but it was just to pick up a girl to come over LOL. She works 1 day at randoms spas for extra cash. Any of you know who it is?

TrippyIndy
01-08-24, 18:12
Finally got the chance to visit Bobo just before Christmas. Paid for a hour, got significantly less mainly because of my overall experience. While there were some ways she was great, I was (am) pretty upset about some of it.

She surprised me by taking off the protection, making a gesture like she'd use her mouth and as I laid back to relax, she instead sat on it. It took me a second in my state of mind to remember what she'd just done and I panicked.

And she could tell I wasn't happy about it. She apologized, but this kind of stuff scares me.

My thing is. This is the first time this has happened like this (I've been doing this for several years now) and I'm kind of freaking out a bit. Reading these posts about how often she does that has got me tweaking. I guess I didn't realize it was like THAT from the limited number of posts I've read about her.

If anyone has had any experience with her and can help possibly ease my mind, I'd appreciate it.

Might just be time I quit doing this little hobby.

Sorry if this isn't the place to post this. Hoping I won't just get flamed for this post. I'm just. Worried I guess.

CommonSteve666
01-08-24, 21:09
Finally got the chance to visit Bobo just before Christmas. Paid for a hour, got significantly less mainly because of my overall experience. While there were some ways she was great, I was (am) pretty upset about some of it.

She surprised me by taking off the protection, making a gesture like she'd use her mouth and as I laid back to relax, she instead sat on it. It took me a second in my state of mind to remember what she'd just done and I panicked.

And she could tell I wasn't happy about it. She apologized, but this kind of stuff scares me.

My thing is. This is the first time this has happened like this (I've been doing this for several years now) and I'm kind of freaking out a bit. Reading these posts about how often she does that has got me tweaking. I guess I didn't realize it was like THAT from the limited number of posts I've read about her.

If anyone has had any experience with her and can help possibly ease my mind, I'd appreciate it.

Sorry if this isn't the place to post this. Hoping I won't just get flamed for this post. I'm just. Worried I guess.If you picked up something, it shouldn't be much longer before symptoms start showing up. Even if you don't have obvious symptoms, you should get checked. Plenty of test at home and mail to the lab options exist if you don't want to see your doctor. It can take a few weeks for the condition to manifest so you will want to wait a few weeks after exposure. Based on your time frame you could get one in another week or so.

Pabllini54
01-08-24, 23:31
Yeah I completely agree with the art of negotiations. As the saying goes Happy wife Happy life! I always go for FS / Boom Boom at the AMPs so I may be wrong here but I thought her requested tip of 100 is the normal for what you (TylerDurden67) a new customer wanted. Chalk that visit up as a learning curve. Favorite Frequent Flyer customers can sometimes get a discount. As everything in the hobby YMMV,It is humorous and ironic to read some long threads on hear about going to an AMP and expecting a great massage and top notch service after you have tried to drive the price to the rock bottom and them complain that someone was not into it or quit fast or. These girls are service providers and if you tip well you get good service, you tip very well you get great service, you come across like a low ball them you will get poor service. They remember customers as well. Not smart to do this. Otherwise go to a cheap provider. You know who they are, and get service in line with your budget.

More shops are raising the house fee and tips as well. Inflation hits them too!!

Pabllini54
01-08-24, 23:32
Went to see Bobo at Leslie's on 86th Street a couple of weeks ago. Walked in and she greeted me at the door wearing a yellowish robe. Paid. 40 for a half hour. Laid. 80 on the table expecting another fabulous BBBJ from her. She came in, hung her robe up and was totally naked. I think she has a nice body. She proceeded with a nice rubdown with no oil and placed my hands on her naked ass when when she got back to the head of the table. She then had me turn over and she started a very nice BBBJ. After a bit of this, she asked me something I didn't understand. Next thing I knew she was up on the table with me putting on a condom. She proceeded to slip me in and rode me like a champ. She seemed to enjoy herself a lot. I didn't last long because of the previous outstanding BBBJ. She never asked for anymore donation. She has a nice tight pussy which feels good. Now I know that not only can Bobo suck dick like a champ but she can fuck, too. I'll be back.Yes, need to rename her BB Bobo!! Dangerous practices is all I can say.

RedFox2120
01-08-24, 23:47

Sorry if this isn't the place to post this. Hoping I won't just get flamed for this post. I'm just. Worried I guess.If it's been less than 72 hours you can get doxy pep. Two pills and pretty effective.

Also you can go to any urgent care and they just give you meds. Just say condom broke with a stranger.

Moonie1253
01-09-24, 00:56
So I have to ask here then, what was more of your expected range that you got her down to? Because I think so many of you guys negotiate down to such a low range that these chicks definitely don't want to put forth their best effort when they aren't getting what they are use to getting. Don't get me wrong, I feel like they try and shoot for the ceiling a lot of times when it first comes to negotiating, and I have even negotiated myself, but I have to ask what the negotiation ended up coming to because that does NOT sound like Bobo at all or either you caught her on a really bad day or something. Like I said, I get negotiating because if not sometimes they will take you for the highest that they can get, but I have heard so many stories of guys wanting services for damn near bare bone cheap and then expecting to get the same service that others are getting and then it never happens. Once again, asking what that negotiated rate was first before making any assumptions, but like I said, that definitely doesn't sound like Bobo at all unless you just caught her on a really bad day.That doesn't sound like Bobo. When I have seen her she never really asked for a set amount. She just holds the pocket of her robe open and I drop it in.

Laser808
01-09-24, 09:56
Anyone have the scoop on Lafayette road Lavender? And are they naturals on them or not?

Low Down
01-09-24, 11:11
I have only done 30 min sessions at the AMP. I'm curious about the hour appointments. Does the hour typically get you MSOG?

ColinSC31
01-09-24, 11:57
Just sitting around reminiscing of the days when DeAnna still had her shop going and before when she was at 317. She wasn't everyone's cup of tea but ill be damned if I wasn't addicted to her at times LOL. She was a bit cray cray but if you could handle that the massages usually turned out great and maybe even a surprise. She always made it seem like she left 317 on her own but pretty sure they booted her out. Then she had a really nice place on the north side. Covid hit and she kept talking about not being able to pay rent and all that. Last place I saw her was some somewhat run down business complex. Forget exactly where it was but don't think it was far from her other place. She was in a dungeon type hallway and her massage room was about 10 x10' and the door led directly to the hallway. Kinda weird. That's when she mentioned to me she was getting out of the massage game. And I about wept LOL. Wish she was back in the game but alas, all good things must come to an end. Haven't been able to find anyone as reliable as her. And shockingly she was always reliable for a massage. None of the 317 girls seem to be anything like DeAnna. I've seen Amy on the Southside and didn't care for her much. Saw the blonde in Greenwood area once. Weird vibe. But just thought I'd bring up an oldie but goodie Indy used to have. And if anyone's got suggestions about someone like her or if she happens to ever get back in the game hit me up!

ThatIndyMan
01-09-24, 23:23
I've seen deanna multiple times at 317 . Last time I was in that place (1 month ago) she was there, she's best friend with Brandee the owner. Her massage is the best massage I've gotten in Indiana. I've never had any extras or any signs of extras to be had with her, she talks wayyyy too much tho. But if anyone had extras there please report or send a dm cause I saw her a total of 5 times and nothing happened.

Just sitting around reminiscing of the days when DeAnna still had her shop going and before when she was at 317. She wasn't everyone's cup of tea but ill be damned if I wasn't addicted to her at times LOL. She was a bit cray cray but if you could handle that the massages usually turned out great and maybe even a surprise. She always made it seem like she left 317 on her own but pretty sure they booted her out. Then she had a really nice place on the north side. Covid hit and she kept talking about not being able to pay rent and all that. Last place I saw her was some somewhat run down business complex. Forget exactly where it was but don't think it was far from her other place. She was in a dungeon type hallway and her massage room was about 10 x10' and the door led directly to the hallway. Kinda weird. That's when she mentioned to me she was getting out of the massage game. And I about wept LOL. Wish she was back in the game but alas, all good things must come to an end. Haven't been able to find anyone as reliable as her. And shockingly she was always reliable for a massage. None of the 317 girls seem to be anything like DeAnna. I've seen Amy on the Southside and didn't care for her much. Saw the blonde in Greenwood area once. Weird vibe. But just thought I'd bring up an oldie but goodie Indy used to have. And if anyone's got suggestions about someone like her or if she happens to ever get back in the game hit me up!

Lfcos
01-09-24, 23:46
I've seen deanna multiple times at 317 . Last time I was in that place (1 month ago) she was there, she's best friend with Brandee the owner. Her massage is the best massage I've gotten in Indiana. I've never had any extras or any signs of extras to be had with her, she talks wayyyy too much tho. But if anyone had extras there please report or send a dm cause I saw her a total of 5 times and nothing happened.You're referring to Diana, the other post is about Deanna (who left a couple years ago at least).

I had been wondering what happened to Deanna. I saw her at the 2 independent spots she had a couple times but it's been radio silence from he for a while. She was cray but definitely a fun time.

DuggerJug
01-10-24, 00:57
I have only done 30 min sessions at the AMP. I'm curious about the hour appointments. Does the hour typically get you MSOG?I typically go for 60 because I like the massages. Have had the same menu offered for 30. There are some guys here that have an opinion that the girls prefer the 30's. This is due to their daily workload and they make more in tips with a day of 30's than a day of 60's. I can see that point. If you're getting a 30 and then going for FS. Not much massage time. Try both. I love the 60 minute at A spa on 31 south. Both the girls there are way into teaseing, and it goes on off and on for the majority of the long massage. Its exhilerating and it really gets your blood going. Not a FS joint though.

JhnSmth
01-10-24, 07:04
I've seen deanna multiple times at 317 . Last time I was in that place (1 month ago) she was there, she's best friend with Brandee the owner. Her massage is the best massage I've gotten in Indiana. I've never had any extras or any signs of extras to be had with her, she talks wayyyy too much tho. But if anyone had extras there please report or send a
dm cause I saw her a total of 5 times and nothing happened.He's talking about Deanna, you're talking about Diana. 2 different chicks.

MePandaMan
01-10-24, 10:04
Recently visited BB and met Yoyo. She was wearing a white dress with a lot of cleavage. Decent face, decent body, mid 40's. I took the hour for. 6 and let her work. She gave a nice back rub and I wandered up her legs and under her dress to let her know I was interested. She spent a lot of time rubbing my ass, which I enjoy. Up and down my crack and between my legs. Plenty of teasing to my jewels and johnson. On the flip she seemed to like what she saw and she agreed to FS. She got naked and put her boobs in my face. I played with them and sucked her nips for a few minutes and rubbed between her legs. She was warm and wet. She put on the cover and started BJ. She went slow and took it deep and it felt great. Then she climbed up and mounted me. She rode it hard got off quickly. We switched to k9 and she laid her head on the table and made a lot of moans while I drilled her. I finished by laying her across the table and hitting it hard in standing mish. She just laid there for a minute and caught her breath before cleaning herself off and getting a warm towel for me. We used the full time and gave her 1. 6 for good service. She was happy and I left happy. I'll visit them again. Anna is still there and they are both good choices.

Pabllini54
01-10-24, 10:11
He's talking about Deanna, you're talking about Diana. 2 different chicks.Have only been twice, one for a 4 hand massage. No funny business at all. Even if you were to try it you are kicked out.

Pabllini54
01-10-24, 10:13
I typically go for 60 because I like the massages. Have had the same menu offered for 30. There are some guys here that have an opinion that the girls prefer the 30's. This is due to their daily workload and they make more in tips with a day of 30's than a day of 60's. I can see that point. If you're getting a 30 and then going for FS. Not much massage time. Try both. I love the 60 minute at A spa on 31 south. Both the girls there are way into teaseing, and it goes on off and on for the majority of the long massage. Its exhilerating and it really gets your blood going. Not a FS joint though.I like 60 as the massage is good either before or after. Also like someone who can and will tease. Some are great at this and the build up is amazing. Sometimes MSOG with the right MT who likes me.

Pabllini54
01-10-24, 10:14
Anyone have the scoop on Lafayette road Lavender? And are they naturals on them or not?No ATM at the spa, the girls are 100% natural.

TylerDurden67
01-10-24, 13:16
So keep in mind this was my 1st time expecting a BBBJ, I've always wanted one, but based on what I had heard about the place, I was expecting it.

Anyway, I talked her down from the 100 to 50. (admittedly that was a little low) but I thought she would counter somewhere in the middle, but she didn't so I let it ride. If or when I go back, I'll probably just do the HR and pay the 100 and see how that turns out.

But for the record, what's the going rate for a BBBJ?

So I have to ask here then, what was more of your expected range that you got her down to? Because I think so many of you guys negotiate down to such a low range that these chicks definitely don't want to put forth their best effort when they aren't getting what they are use to getting. Don't get me wrong, I feel like they try and shoot for the ceiling a lot of times when it first comes to negotiating, and I have even negotiated myself, but I have to ask what the negotiation ended up coming to because that does NOT sound like Bobo at all or either you caught her on a really bad day or something. Like I said, I get negotiating because if not sometimes they will take you for the highest that they can get, but I have heard so many stories of guys wanting services for damn near bare bone cheap and then expecting to get the same service that others are getting and then it never happens. Once again, asking what that negotiated rate was first before making any assumptions, but like I said, that definitely doesn't sound like Bobo at all unless you just caught her on a really bad day.

TylerDurden67
01-10-24, 13:18
So keep in mind this was my 1st time expecting a BBBJ, I've always wanted one, but based on what I had heard about the place, I was expecting it.

Anyway, I talked her down from the 100 to 50. (admittedly that was a little low) but I thought she would counter somewhere in the middle, but she didn't so I let it ride. If or when I go back, I'll probably just do the HR and pay the 100 and see how that turns out.

But for the record, what's the going rate for a BBBJ?

So I have to ask here then, what was more of your expected range that you got her down to? Because I think so many of you guys negotiate down to such a low range that these chicks definitely don't want to put forth their best effort when they aren't getting what they are use to getting. Don't get me wrong, I feel like they try and shoot for the ceiling a lot of times when it first comes to negotiating, and I have even negotiated myself, but I have to ask what the negotiation ended up coming to because that does NOT sound like Bobo at all or either you caught her on a really bad day or something. Like I said, I get negotiating because if not sometimes they will take you for the highest that they can get, but I have heard so many stories of guys wanting services for damn near bare bone cheap and then expecting to get the same service that others are getting and then it never happens. Once again, asking what that negotiated rate was first before making any assumptions, but like I said, that definitely doesn't sound like Bobo at all unless you just caught her on a really bad day.

GottBleach
01-10-24, 17:14
Looking for AMPs that have masseuses on the younger side, preferably 20's or early 30's, anyone have any recommendation?

GSpotGilligan
01-10-24, 19:17

But for the record, what's the going rate for a BBBJ?The answer to this can fluctuate quite a bit sometimes. In my person opinion and experience, I typically go with rates at the AMP based off of rates that would go for a provider that isn't giving a massage. Some would say that 100 for a BBBJ is entirely too high, but there's many factors that go into that. Sure, you can find one for like 40 or 50, but lets just be honest here, have you seen the ones that are giving those out? If you don't mind the looks then somewhere around 40 to 60 can get you a pop off. If you have someone that is at least somewhat good looking that has skills, I am usually around 80 to 100 for it. These are individual providers I'm referring to for this as well, which like I said, I usually compare the prices to being the same since it's the same type of service. I'm negating the house fee for the massage anyways since most of the time I think they are bullshit light touching and moving your hands around massages. However, I have had a few that I've been really impressed with, but I think for the usual range if you want FS, you will be looking at somewhere around 140 to 200 on the high end at the AMP which 200 is usually where they start off negotiating at. I usually only take no more than 220 and say I'm not spending anymore than that along with the house fee for the massage and I've never had an issue getting FS if I've wanted it. Some of the MT definitely are not even worth 100 for the BJ and depending on whether I have seen them or not and know their skills depends on whether they get that. Bobo has always topped me off VERY nice so I would give her the 100. Then again I've never had to give more than 140 for the FS with her, but then always tip of 20 or 40 depending which would be 40 for hhr house fee, 140 FS and then either the 20 or 40 for the tip. Like I said, sometimes it can depend on the MT, day, etc so just throwing out some numbers here and there and I'm sure others have either had to give higher and some lower in which sometimes I've given lower myself, but just trying to give you an average of what you should expect. For Bobo though, IMHO, I don't think they 100 is not bad for me anyways seeing that every time I've seen her, she has serviced me extremely well and I've left drained and satisfied. I would say around that 50 range for an MT if she's only doing covered and her skills are not the greatest, which at the same time is hard knowing if it's your first time though. Someone else feel free to chime in on this one, but I would say no more than 100 at all for anyone for BBBJ and usually I myself would keep it around the 60 to 80 mark depending on the MT herself. Hope this helps.

TylerDurden67
01-10-24, 22:58
The answer to this can fluctuate quite a bit sometimes. In my person opinion and experience, I typically go with rates at the AMP based off of rates that would go for a provider that isn't giving a massage. Some would say that 100 for a BBBJ is entirely too high, but there's many factors that go into that. Sure, you can find one for like 40 or 50, but lets just be honest here, have you seen the ones that are giving those out? If you don't mind the looks then somewhere around 40 to 60 can get you a pop off. If you have someone that is at least somewhat good looking that has skills, I am usually around 80 to 100 for it. These are individual providers I'm referring to for this as well, which like I said, I usually compare the prices to being the same since it's the same type of service. I'm negating the house fee for the massage anyways since most of the time I think they are bullshit light touching and moving your hands around massages. However, I have had a few that I've been really impressed with, but I think for the usual range if you want FS, you will be looking at somewhere around 140 to 200 on the high end at the AMP which 200 is usually where they start off negotiating at. I usually only take no more than 220 and say I'm not spending anymore than that along with the house fee for the massage and I've never had an issue getting FS if I've wanted it. Some of the MT definitely are not even worth 100 for the BJ and depending on whether I have seen them or not and know their skills depends on whether they get that. Bobo has always topped me off VERY nice so I would give her the 100. Then again I've never had to give more than 140 for the FS with her, but then always tip of 20 or 40 depending which would be 40 for hhr house fee, 140 FS and then either the 20 or 40 for the tip. Like I said, sometimes it can depend on the MT, day, etc so just throwing out some numbers here and there and I'm sure others have either had to give higher and some lower in which sometimes I've given lower myself, but just trying to give you an average of what you should expect. For Bobo though, IMHO, I don't think they 100 is not bad for me anyways seeing that every time I've seen her, she has serviced me extremely well and I've left drained and satisfied. I would say around that 50 range for an MT if she's only doing covered and her skills are not the greatest, which at the same time is hard knowing if it's your first time though. Someone else feel free to chime in on this one, but I would say no more than 100 at all for anyone for BBBJ and usually I myself would keep it around the 60 to 80 mark depending on the MT herself. Hope this helps.Thanks, I'll keep all that in mind. I'm sure I'll figure it out as I check out different places. I definitely welcome any and all advice.

JavaNode
01-11-24, 12:13
I have only done 30 min sessions at the AMP. I'm curious about the hour appointments. Does the hour typically get you MSOG?I'm curious about that too. It's definitely a much higher chance with an hour session but probably need to go on the flip quickly after the massage start.

BadHawk511
01-11-24, 14:35
I stopped by Leslie's and met the famous Bobo. I had mixed thoughts. I paid. 6 for the 1 hour house fee and was told all was finished and pushed out after a half hour. There was another customer waiting but not my problem.

She does not believe I'm raincoats but I insisted she use one. Neve play in the rain without one.

RufusFirefly
01-12-24, 06:53
While driving through Indy the other day I stopped by Lesley's. Was there to get service. I was not sure if I wanted Bobo after reading what she is doing. There was a sign up that said Bobo was busy sit in waiting area until a certain time this was about 30 minutes later. I waited about 1 to 2 minutes and no one came out. I am not sure if Bobo was the only MT or were they all busy.

I did not want to wait because I wanted to get home. I wanted to go to BB but I did not want to get there and find out I would have to wait because that would be the last one I knew of on the way. So I stopped at Sweets.

Sweets was dead. Went in asked to see all the ladies. The one that greeted me was wearing a red dress that made her look good. No one was there so I saw all 4. None of them were very attractive. One was plain ugly. I chose the best looking girl. Her name is Lucy.

Nice girl but she wanted to use a cover for BJ. I got her to give an uncovered BJ. She was not groomed. Tasted good. DFK was nice. She did not rush. Took the top and she went slow to medium speed. Went to Mish and took it nice and slow. It was good but not great.

Her tits were nice but she had a belly. I wish I could have went right in at Lesley's.

I will stop by BB next month unless someone can tell me of a good place while traveling 70 to 465 to 865 to 6X.

Dracos
01-12-24, 07:40

But for the record, what's the going rate for a BBBJ?Most AMPs the going rate seems to be $ for any kind of BJ, but most girls shoot for covered. The negotiation for me is getting them to go without. I usually slip Bobo 80 after a session regardless of what we did and she was happy. I stopped seeing her after I realized she's just too high risk for me given the volume of people she's seeing these days. Wish she did anal though, I'd go back for that at least once.