PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

Naughty169
12-23-10, 10:26
Went to Roses and ask to see Lisa who has been recommended. Not here was the reply. I can do anything she can says Nila. No I think I will come back later I said she said just a minute goes out and come back with another lady. If this was Lisa she does not look like the person described to me. But I gave it a go for a 1/2 hour. After 5 minutes I knew it was not Lisa from the massage I was getting. Fellow mongers would not report a good massage with what I was getting. At the flip I sat up and got dressed and left. Told her she was not Lisa and no tip. I guess I better skip Roses for a looooooong time. This gal was in late 30's or 40's with rough hands and no chest. Chunky! All in all have had better many places. Guess I should have gone on Shadeland where I know who and what I am getting.Stnick,

You need to try the other flower shop on the far north east side. That's where you will find Lisa.

NiceGuy52
12-23-10, 13:45
You would think I would know but I never get to the southside except for BBF, so tell me someone, what is the name of the place that you all refer to as Wallyworld and where is it located.

Billy,

I hope I'm reading this right. You got the full menu for. 6? So total of $.2.

Out of my way I'm heading to the WW!

Whatdafuq
12-23-10, 15:16
Went to Roses and ask to see Lisa who has been recommended. Not here was the reply. I can do anything she can says Nila. No I think I will come back later I said she said just a minute goes out and come back with another lady. If this was Lisa she does not look like the person described to me. But I gave it a go for a 1/2 hour. After 5 minutes I knew it was not Lisa from the massage I was getting. Fellow mongers would not report a good massage with what I was getting. At the flip I sat up and got dressed and left. Told her she was not Lisa and no tip. I guess I better skip Roses for a looooooong time. This gal was in late 30's or 40's with rough hands and no chest. Chunky! All in all have had better many places. Guess I should have gone on Shadeland where I know who and what I am getting.You won't be disappointed on the other end of town head north east.

Georgebrown
12-23-10, 17:02
I was coming out of the liquor store next to Bing's and happened to cross paths with a very attractive asian woman around 30ish 5'4 short hair. I waited in my car for her to come out. She headed back into Bing's. I know reports vary on the action here, but has anyone had any luck recently?

I pass by Bing's everyday on the way home and figured it wasn't worth the effort from previous posts. Eye contact and a smile from this young lady changed my attitude.

As much as I like a sure bet, I might have to give it a go.

Thanks,

GB

Prince Numenor
12-23-10, 20:13
Wallyworld=Walmart. Find the shopping center with the Walmart in it on S US31 in Greenwood. Kitty corner from the Walmart is an AMP- v exposed but probably still the best in town. Numenor.

You would think I would know but I never get to the southside except for BBF, so tell me someone, what is the name of the place that you all refer to as Wallyworld and where is it located.

Billy270128
12-24-10, 02:13
$120 was the TOTAL tab for my recent WW visit. $60 for session and $60 for tip.

Stay safe.

Tony Verghese
12-24-10, 16:40
Made a trip to the Flower shop in Alysonville Road, greeted by long legs. I asked her name said something else other than Lisa. Hence went for the half hour massage. Little into the massage noticed that she wanted to talk about my work, people etc. I realized probably this is Lisa. I asked her do you know Lisa? She replied, who told you about Lisa."a friend". Then she said I'm Lisa. Not 100 % convinced, I am sure this shop has received several appointment requests for Lisa. Anyway great attitude, good massage. On the flip, she was very gentle and took her time and was very understanding. An ending that was very prolonged. Contrary to the last experience she did not haggle about the tip. 4 was offered and was gladly accepted.

Compared to Meeisha, the massage was only 80% good. Now that was more than amply compensated by attitude and the ending. Bottomline. Satisfied and would recommend to fellow mongers.

Fireman469
12-24-10, 19:18
I must say I wish I had the same luck to report today. I asked for Mimi after reading the recent post and was told no such person works there but they have a Cici who was back home for the holidays. The lady I got was maybe 40ish and about a 4 (on the AMP scale). Her massage skills were the worst I have ever receivedf anywhere (I long for the old days of Preston Hwy in Louisville). She then on the flip wanted to haggle for. 6.8 for a HJ.

On the bright side as I was leaving I did catch the look at a very cute younger very tall asian. Anyone have info on her? So I know who to ask for on the next trip.

Knottellin
12-25-10, 00:05
I don't usually post here as I live in the Boston area but I'm in town for the holidays. Was out doing last minute shopping today and stopped in to the WW AMP based on recommendations here. I think I got the same girl Billy did but never caught her name so I can't verify it was Mimi.

Anyway, reasonably good massage for the house. 60 and a really nice time for an extra $. Based on his review I brought latex and was damn glad of it. HJ, BBJ, FS in multiple positions and BBJCIM finish. Didn't even mind the crowds as I finished up my shopping later.

Fireman, I think you got the mamasan. The other girls must have been busy.

Skippy3
12-25-10, 19:48
I must say I wish I had the same luck to report today. I asked for Mimi after reading the recent post and was told no such person works there but they have a Cici who was back home for the holidays. The lady I got was maybe 40ish and about a 4 (on the AMP scale). Her massage skills were the worst I have ever receivedf anywhere (I long for the old days of Preston Hwy in Louisville). She then on the flip wanted to haggle for. 6.8 for a HJ.

On the bright side as I was leaving I did catch the look at a very cute younger very tall asian. Anyone have info on her? So I know who to ask for on the next trip. I second that about Preston! Geeez that must have been ten or twelve years ago that they got colesd down. I keep looking but will probably never find an experiance like the ones I had on that stretch of road!

Hold Caulfield
12-26-10, 16:13
Visited the Right Touch on Lincoln (the main N-S road) in Greensburg. You have to watch for the lighted message board because it's hard to see the street numbers in the dark. Location is around back in a commercial area but seems quite safe. Hours were until 9:00 pm, at least the day I called and visited.

Greeted in outer lobby by a fairly attractive, younger, non-asian woman. Definitely not a mama-san type. Don't know if she's also a provider, or just the cashier. Massage is. 55 for an hour (half hour not apparently available). LMT certificates on the wall. So this seems to be a legit place.

No shower available. Taken to back room and Keddie or Katie, asian, probably in her late 20s or 30s, provided massage. Dressed in jeans and non-revealing top.. Not good sign. Excellent all-over massage, very thorough, with lotion. I asked for medium; don't know how she is if you want real deep tissue. But massage was quite relaxing. I had left the towel off to see reaction; she asked if I was cold, I said no, so she left it off. Good sign.

She allowed roaming on legs and butt but not under top. Nothing came off the entire time. Flipped after about 40 minutes, and continued thorough massage on chest, arms, legs and feet.

With about 5 minutes left she warned me about the time. At this point there was only one muscle group she had not thoroughly massaged. I directed her attention to that area. She looked less than thrilled at the prospect, but she got some additional lotion and went to work. Completed the massage in the allocated time by appropriate use of lotion and both hands. Used hot towel and then dry towel to wipe off the lotion (again, there's no shower option either before or after). Got dressed and tipped her two jacksons, which she smiled at and seemed to appreciate.

Out the door for a fin less than a franklin. Not somewhere I'd go way out of my way for again, but if I found myself in the area I'd consider repeating.

Holden Caulfield

Acechris
12-26-10, 22:49
I was coming out of the liquor store next to Bing's and happened to cross paths with a very attractive asian woman around 30ish 5'4 short hair. I waited in my car for her to come out. She headed back into Bing's. I know reports vary on the action here, but has anyone had any luck recently?

I pass by Bing's everyday on the way home and figured it wasn't worth the effort from previous posts. Eye contact and a smile from this young lady changed my attitude.

Thanks,

GBI paid a visit a few months back. Got a decent massage from a nice looking asian girl. I think her name was Jana. 1 hr was. 7, with a. 6 handshake.

Aramis De V
12-27-10, 00:22

Thanks,

GBStopped in recently, was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the therapist. They have always been very proud of their quality service there.

Wulfgar
12-27-10, 01:30
Finally stopped at the famous Wally World. I was greeted by an attractive girl and asked for an hour. She was probably in her 30's, pretty good shape. She said her name was something that sounded like "Sandit", so Sandy maybe? Her English was pretty much non-existant. Definitely not Cee-Cee, since she asked if I had seen Cee-cee last time I was there (since I'd never been there before, I just told her I wasn't sure. She was pretty convinced that she recognized me, so no problems there).

Anyway, got an excellent massage. It was pretty much exactly the way I liked it. A true medium, not too rough so I'm sore days later and not too soft. That massage would probably be worth it by itself.

Luckily I brought my raincoat, what with the inclement weather outburst after the massage ended. However, the storm was fairly uninspired. Not really how I've heard them described previously.

Still, all in all, a pretty good experience. Made it out the door for $.6, so I'd probably repeat.

JohnBuddy
12-27-10, 11:39
Spring is in the air and WW has some competition! Happy Holiday!

Fireman469
12-27-10, 11:48
Spring is in the air and WW has some competition! Happy Holiday!Do tell of this season you speak of.

Joe Mobo
12-27-10, 15:11
A little info for all you mongers who enjoy a good massage. I made a little trip down south to WW yesterday. It had been a couple of months I didn't know what to expect. I was met at the door by 30ish spinner, Korean I think. She said her name was Summer. She gave a very good massage, I would guess she has had some professional training. She also took very good care of Danny and the Juniors. She had on plaid stretch pants, the pu*why stood out like a cats head if you know what I mean. She did a couple of things that I had never received in a parlor before and believe me I've been going a long time. A lot of hype on board about Lisa at Flower Shop, I've been to both I think this was better. The only down side is the location, damn I hate going in and leaving. Treat her well and you will be richly rewarded.

NightCap424
12-27-10, 18:17
Visited the Right Touch on Lincoln (the main N-S road) in Greensburg. You have to watch for the lighted message board because it's hard to see the street numbers in the dark. Location is around back in a commercial area but seems quite safe. Hours were until 9:00 pm, at least the day I called and visited.

Greeted in outer lobby by a fairly attractive, younger, non-asian woman. Definitely not a mama-san type. Don't know if she's also a provider, or just the cashier. Massage is. 55 for an hour (half hour not apparently available). LMT certificates on the wall. So this seems to be a legit place.

No shower available. Taken to back room and Keddie or Katie, asian, probably in her late 20s or 30s, provided massage. Dressed in jeans and non-revealing top. Not good sign. Excellent all-over massage, very thorough, with lotion. I asked for medium; don't know how she is if you want real deep tissue. But massage was quite relaxing. I had left the towel off to see reaction; she asked if I was cold, I said no, so she left it off. Good sign.

She allowed roaming on legs and butt but not under top. Nothing came off the entire time. Flipped after about 40 minutes, and continued thorough massage on chest, arms, legs and feet.

With about 5 minutes left she warned me about the time. At this point there was only one muscle group she had not thoroughly massaged. I directed her attention to that area. She looked less than thrilled at the prospect, but she got some additional lotion and went to work. Completed the massage in the allocated time by appropriate use of lotion and both hands. Used hot towel and then dry towel to wipe off the lotion (again, there's no shower option either before or after). Got dressed and tipped her two jacksons, which she smiled at and seemed to appreciate.

Out the door for a fin less than a franklin. Not somewhere I'd go way out of my way for again, but if I found myself in the area I'd consider repeating.

Holden CaulfieldBeen monitoring the area of late. Would you say the therapists are accurately portrayed by the following ad on BP?

http://ohio.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-therapists-at-right-touch-asian-massage-greensburg-in/6145721

Skippy3
12-27-10, 21:51
Been monitoring the area of late. Would you say the therapists are accurately portrayed by the following ad on BP?

http://ohio.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-therapists-at-right-touch-asian-massage-greensburg-in/6145721

NO!

There is a cute girl that took my money (probably the same girl that greeted Hold) but I also have to think that she does not participate in any massage sessions. If anyone has had a session whit her please PM me a review.

Neaseman
12-28-10, 10:20
Spring is in the air and WW has some competition! Happy Holiday!I made it to this location yesterday. Great massage, nice extras, and a very good location. I will definitely repeat. Thanks for the heads up Johnbuddy!

Naughty169
12-28-10, 10:57
Spring is in the air and WW has some competition! Happy Holiday!Called ahead to WW and told there will be a girl waiting for me. 5 min later I walked in and was told they are busy, another customer took my spot and that I should come back in 30 min. So I'm not happy, but this gave me the opportunity to check out another location. I called up Spring based on Johnbuddy recommendation. Nice setup and was greeted by a nice looking lady named Maria. I would give her a 7 on AMP scale. Massage was great, no cover up on with the towel and lots of brushing and ass massage. On the flip she was massaging everything except for the place I need the most. So I asked and she said they do not do that here. So as of this visit I personal disagree that spring a competitor.

I left and headed back to WW. They were glad I came back. I never got the girls name, but told her that I was disappointed about early and I only had a small amount of time. She got the hint, jumped on the table & laid on her back. Total damage was. 8 at ww and. 5 at spring.

I'm going need more details about your visit to spring JB.

Indy Dude
12-28-10, 11:53
Called ahead to WW and told there will be a girl waiting for me. 5 min later I walked in and was told they are busy, another customer took my spot and that I should come back in 30 min. So I'm not happy, but this gave me the opportunity to check out another location. I called up Spring based on Johnbuddy recommendation. Nice setup and was greeted by a nice looking lady named Maria. I would give her a 7 on AMP scale. Massage was great, no cover up on with the towel and lots of brushing and ass massage. On the flip she was massaging everything except for the place I need the most. So I asked and she said they do not do that here. So as of this visit I personal disagree that spring a competitor.

I left and headed back to WW. They were glad I came back. I never got the girls name, but told her that I was disappointed about early and I only had a small amount of time. She got the hint, jumped on the table & laid on her back. Total damage was. 8 at ww and. 5 at spring.

I'm going need more details about your visit to spring JB. Surprised to hear about your visit to Spring. I stopped by a few weeks ago and it was a 100% typical AMP visit. I never get their names but she was 30's, average looking and allowed my hands to roam as I desired. Didn't make a previous report because it was so routine. I would still pick the other two Southside locations over this one though.

Naughty169
12-28-10, 12:36
Surprised to hear about your visit to Spring. I stopped by a few weeks ago and it was a 100% typical AMP visit. I never get their names but she was 30's, average looking and allowed my hands to roam as I desired. Didn't make a previous report because it was so routine. I would still pick the other two Southside locations over this one though.Maybe I need to revisit, but I rather head to the other SS locations. Maybe she was tired or they met their quota, but I did get a lot of hints for extra. I was surprised on the flip. I was told by the older lady when I was leaving that they do not do extras at the location.

Golden Country
12-29-10, 09:22

No shower available. Taken to back room and Keddie or Katie, asian, probably in her late 20s or 30s, provided massage. Dressed in jeans and non-revealing top. Not good sign. Excellent all-over massage, very thorough, with lotion. I asked for medium; don't know how she is if you want real deep tissue. But massage was quite relaxing. I had left the towel off to see reaction; she asked if I was cold, I said no, so she left it off. Good sign.

Holden CaulfieldWell I went there yesterday and katie was not herself. Her boss reads this site and fired her (they do not allow "extras") she leaves today or tomorrow. So guys if you get some there keep it utr!

PS knowing this I will not be going back Got great massage but no extras.

Msmith0052
12-29-10, 14:27
Long time lurker, but don't post often. Anyway, some of my recent visits:

-Dov Spa and China's capital city spa. Have been to both a few times and both seem to be totally legit. Good massages, but thats it. If you do want a good massage, hit up Dove.

-WW. Went a couple months ago. Well reported, so nothing new but lots of fun. My gal was 40'ish, bolts ons and was on the table with me almost the whole time (walked on my back, etc). Nice HE to finish. ; Will repeat when I am in the area.

- Parlor on SE side suburb. Stopped after casino with some extra cash. Good massage by older (50's?) gal; not bad looking. Wanted me to finish myself. No thanks. Will not be back.

My next venture will be with the outcall asian massage that advertises on BP. Anyone tried it? I do love a good massage and am not too disappointed when that is all I get, so I would be ok with that if she is good looking (so hard to come by these days).

Skooby
12-30-10, 17:30
We all have seen the "Thai massage for couples and." ad. She's around 96th I think. Energywithin.

Just wondering have anyone ever been to see her? Is she the only one or is there others?

Jammin 2
01-02-11, 12:41
Went to WW ask for summer, but one of my fellow mongerer's beat me by just a few minutes. The other woman looked like Bridezilla, so I passed. So I tried to find Madison to no avail. So I went over to Bing's. The later at front was sweet, and I got a massage from a 5 foot 9 inch Chinese lady. It was pleasant with nice teasing and a standard finish. She wanted more tip than normal, but I didn't feel in the holiday spirit.

MyMopar
01-03-11, 04:20
Anyone have any info about Maria in Columbus? She is back advertising on CL. Just wondering if she is worth the time and effort.

Bob Stuff
01-03-11, 09:51
We all have seen the "Thai massage for couples and." ad. She's around 96th I think. Energywithin.

Just wondering have anyone ever been to see her? Is she the only one or is there others? I have emailed back and forth with this woman but never took the plunge. Wasn't worth taking one for the team in my opinion. I did get some hints of possible fun to be had, but nothing overly convincing.

Here's her pic:

Squirrel88
01-03-11, 12:36
Anyone have any info about Maria in Columbus? She is back advertising on CL. Just wondering if she is worth the time and effort.Saw her a couple of times last year. But then she started working with another girl and would only do 4 hand so I quit going. Nothing wrong with 4 hand except it costs twice as much and I can't afford it. When she worked alone she did a great body rub. Not sure what she is doing lately, alone or 4hand.

Chicago M
01-05-11, 09:35
Saw her a couple of times last year. But then she started working with another girl and would only do 4 hand so I quit going. Nothing wrong with 4 hand except it costs twice as much and I can't afford it. When she worked alone she did a great body rub. Not sure what she is doing lately, alone or 4hand.Not worth the drive or the money.

She is way overpriced for whats offered.

Chicago M
01-05-11, 09:37
Surprised to hear about your visit to Spring. I stopped by a few weeks ago and it was a 100% typical AMP visit. I never get their names but she was 30's, average looking and allowed my hands to roam as I desired. Didn't make a previous report because it was so routine. I would still pick the other two Southside locations over this one though.Me too. First time there got FS for 8 and everytime after a great time.

Chicago M
01-05-11, 09:41
Answered a massage back page add a couple weeks ago, for Victoria on E54th in Broad Ripple. Seemed to be a very legitimate add, I was truly looking for a good massage, with maybe the hint of an extra.

Massage was an good 8.

Looks a 7- great smile, a little over the weight limit. For me, but was quite suprised at the finish.

Well worth a visit.

Her Ad is one of the oldest ones on BP.

Aramis De V
01-05-11, 14:00
Stopped at the buffet for a bite to eat for the first time in quite a while. J who has been there before is back, older, not really pretty but cute older girl, can be very talkative. Was only planning on the full meal deal if it was something fresh and new on the menu, so wasn't in aggressive mode. She has great looking tits, a cute kitty, and not sure where the translation went wrong because when I asked to pet the kitty for a second she must have thought I said something about the new Interstate to E'ville extension because she jumped right up and tried to explain the numbering system to me, and I understood exactly, although my voice seemed awfully muffled. Standard good fun there, got hour and tipped the same.

Joe Hoosier15
01-05-11, 16:21
Answered a massage back page add a couple weeks ago, for Victoria on E54th in Broad Ripple. Seemed to be a very legitimate add, I was truly looking for a good massage, with maybe the hint of an extra.

Massage was an good 8.

Looks a 7- great smile, a little over the weight limit. For me, but was quite suprised at the finish.

Well worth a visit.

Her Ad is one of the oldest ones on BP. I had very similar experience and will be back. A little over the weight I prefer but very nice lady. Massage was very good and the finish was more than expected!

Joe Mobo
01-05-11, 17:07
Massive this is pretty simple stuff. I would have hot girls and reasonable prices. The girls would not be doing a lot of upselling, and giving good service. The girls need to be trained in the art of massage with other specialties added. If you charge a reasonable price with good service and attractive girls you will do well. I like a good table shower, as do most of the mongers on the board. The place should be very clean as this is very important to a lot of guys. I would keep it low keyed as compared to WW on south side. No big OPEN sign in window, in a discreet safe location. I would advertise on BP with a number to call for information. Don't make it easy for the Po Po. I think if you use some common since the word will get around pretty fast. Hell I'll even give you a great review on this board if you do things right. I would like to be one of the first to visit.

Keep us informed.

Bbg24
01-05-11, 19:21
From out of town. Can someone please tell me what and where ww is.

I can share intel on Louisville.

Tonylove465
01-05-11, 19:52
I made my first trip to WW today. Of course I asked for Summer. And of course, she had just left. I guess I landed the Mamasan. Decided just for the half hour (to feel things out). The massage was basically just hands sliding around with the occasional knead into my vertabrae. I give it a 2. Then on the flip there was NO sign of attraction. But see proceeded. .4 for the 30min. I tipped her. 2. Then she told me that was. 4. I said you can have. 3. Wasn't impressed, but I know timing is everything.

Iarwin
01-05-11, 22:35
I made my first trip to WW today. Of course I asked for Summer. And of course, she had just left. I guess I landed the Mamasan. Decided just for the half hour (to feel things out). The massage was basically just hands sliding around with the occasional knead into my vertabrae. I give it a 2. Then on the flip there was NO sign of attraction. But see proceeded. .4 for the 30min. I tipped her. 2. Then she told me that was. 4. I said you can have. 3. Wasn't impressed, but I know timing is everything.Ha! I was just typing up a similar story and my login timed out, logged in again to post mine and saw this. Same thing happened to me earlier this week so I dodged WW on my last night in town. It sounds like WW has to be early to be good?

I was in town this week on business and decided to explore a bit. Should have done a bit more homework before I started, but better late than never! All three locations were my first visit. Also my first post here.

Bing: Decent. Late in the evening 9:00ish? I didn't get the girl's name but she was probably late 20's thin, and tallish. Hour session with table shower for $.7. I liked the table shower. On the flip, HR for $.6 or undressed for $. Additional inquiries were declined. Great massage, great attitude, but on the pricey side.

WW: Disappointed, perhaps bad luck combined with poor choices on my part. After reading some reviews here decided to check it out. Was around 8:00pm or so and I think there were only two girls working and both seemed to be covering phones and the door. I didn't request anyone in particular and that was apparently my mistake. I ended up with 45ish mamasan type and opted for half hour session. Massage was pretty meh. Maybe a 4 at best. On the flip, offered self service and this time, did opt out. Each time the phone rang, she would check to see someone was taking care of it and left the room to do so herself when someone rang the front door. I re-read the reviews here and determined perhaps I should have asked for Summer. I did try to schedule another visit with her later, but she had already left for the day. Might try again with a confirmed appointment.

Flower Shop: Very good. Now that I know a little better, I called ahead and requested the deservedly popular Lisa. Very attractive, great attitude, and fun in general. Opted for the hour. Spectacular HR on the flip. No negotiations or bargaining, huge plus IMO. This was far and away, the better session and I will repeat when in town again and hoping to sample more as well.

Member #4125
01-05-11, 23:34

Massage was an good 8.

Well worth a visit.

Her Ad is one of the oldest ones on BP.More can be had very easily, it's not going to be offered but if you take some initiative it's available.

Joe Hoosier15
01-06-11, 10:52
Bing: Decent. Late in the evening 9:00ish? I didn't get the girl's name but she was probably late 20's thin, and tallish. Hour session with table shower for $.7. I liked the table shower. On the flip, HR for $.6 or undressed for $. Additional inquiries were declined. Great massage, great attitude, but on the pricey side.

I haven't been to Bing's in almost a year. Anyone else seen the table shower? It wasn't offered last time I was there, I didn't think they had one.

Skippy3
01-06-11, 21:33
I haven't been to Bing's in almost a year. Anyone else seen the table shower? It wasn't offered last time I was there, I didn't think they had one.I was there about four or five months ago. No table shower then. They did have a stand up self service shower. I do like being able to shower after the massage so this was a plus for me.

Joe Mobo
01-07-11, 15:50
Guys called WW yesterday, the famous Summer has gone back home to LA. They said she might be back in a couple of months. Until they get a little better talent will not be visiting for a while.

Roy Cat
01-07-11, 20:58
I haven't been to Bing's in almost a year. Anyone else seen the table shower? It wasn't offered last time I was there, I didn't think they had one.I tried the table shower at Bings this evening instead of my usual weekly strip club jaunt. The water was too hot and I screamed when the girl sprayed me and then the room was too cold and I started shivering after the table shower was over. She thought my screaming and shivering was funny but it wasn't so amusing to me. Then the massage she gave me was too rough. I was offered the standard h. E. But declined because I was afraid she would be too rough on that too. On the plus side, she was attractive and had nice looking breasts, though looking at them was all I was able to do. I think I would have liked to get a lap dance from her but, alas, those aren't on the menu in massage parlors.

Redward46
01-09-11, 19:52
Anyone seen Andrea?

Let a beautiful red head give you the best massage in indy!.23.

White, Available in Indianapolis. Incall and Outcall. Posted January 7, 2011, 03:25:38 PM PTS

Reply: Click Here.

My name is Andrea. I am a beautiful red head ready to toitally relax and indulge you! I will give you the best erotic massage and please you in every way! I am 5'9 130 blue eyes red hair 34 see. I am very talkative and do my best to make you comfortable. This will be an experience you won't soon forget. Call for rates and more details!

Phone: 317-XXX-3016

Joe Hoosier15
01-10-11, 02:32
I stand corrected! Stopped in Bings the other day just cause it was convenient and they do have a table shower. Only had enough $ for a very good massage and a very quick table shower.

Bigvirg
01-10-11, 13:10
Stopped in on Friday after work and had to wait for a parking spot. Got a tiger named Michelle or some version of Michelle. She was about a 6. 5 on looks with obvious bolt on's and was wearing a schoolgirl outfit. I am always cautious on the first visit but after about 30 seconds it was obvious the menu was open. I'm not big on kissing the girls that may have just BBBJ one of you Mongers and she was steady trying to kiss me. She also loves the alcohol bottle. It kind of reminded me of the mole lady at the Village. Overall experience was a 9, will definately return.

Toytiger
01-10-11, 14:19
Cheer up guys, there is a rainbow around the corner. I'm not sure how this phenomenon occured, but it is huge now in Louisville and I suspect will hit most major cities soon. Just browse the Louisville forum and you will see (in all topics) tons of massage girls all over southern Indiana and Louisville. Now these aint you asian spas; they are the girl next door hurt by the economy now doing rubs to make ends meet. They are getting prettier and cheaper, and now (because of competion) getting better and BETTER on the service. Louisville does a fine job in leting each other know the good ones from the standard ones. No need for escorts anymore, Normal 1/2 hour visits are $40 and it getts interesting from there.

Two Nutts
01-10-11, 19:05
Cheer up guys, there is a rainbow around the corner. I'm not sure how this phenomenon occured, but it is huge now in Louisville and I suspect will hit most major cities soon. Just browse the Louisville forum and you will see (in all topics) tons of massage girls all over southern Indiana and Louisville. Now these aint you asian spas; they are the girl next door hurt by the economy now doing rubs to make ends meet. They are getting prettier and cheaper, and now (because of competion) getting better and BETTER on the service. Louisville does a fine job in leting each other know the good ones from the standard ones. No need for escorts anymore, Normal 1/2 hour visits are $40 and it getts interesting from there.I just got back from Louisville, was there for 3 nights. The BP girls don't answer their phones or return calls. The ones that do are not the one's in the pic. As far as everyone gettin along, JACKSON just chatised everyone on the boards. His words." is bitching the new pastime in Louisville"

Alot must have changed since last weekend.

Iarwin
01-11-11, 00:43
Stopped in on Friday after work and had to wait for a parking spot. Got a tiger named Michelle or some version of Michelle. She was about a 6. 5 on looks with obvious bolt on's and was wearing a schoolgirl outfit. I am always cautious on the first visit but after about 30 seconds it was obvious the menu was open. I'm not big on kissing the girls that may have just BBBJ one of you Mongers and she was steady trying to kiss me. She also loves the alcohol bottle. It kind of reminded me of the mole lady at the Village. Overall experience was a 9, will definately return.I think I saw her tonight, but I landed the other one. She was about a 6 a well but sans bolt ons. Took half hour and tipped same though more was requested for HR. Nice hard massage actually. French lessons offered at $.

Freckle Freak
01-11-11, 10:10
Anyone seen Andrea?No and where was it posted? Not BP or USA.

FF.

PS Redheads have freckles, sometimes.

Toytiger
01-11-11, 10:45
I just got back from Louisville, was there for 3 nights. The BP girls don't answer their phones or return calls. The ones that do are not the one's in the pic. As far as everyone gettin along, JACKSON just chatised everyone on the boards. His words." is bitching the new pastime in Louisville"

Alot must have changed since last weekend.Here is the link to louisville backpage listing many, many girls advertising body rubs. (95% I know of to be exactly as the pic). You can also click the massages link for a dozen more. If that doesn't convince you, just post a question in the Louisville forum asking seniors which girls are good or even fake (which will be none).

Your a senior member so I know you mean well. Maybe you were searching under Escorts on that site. I will agree with you if thats the case. We have the same promblems most cities do with escorts being a bait and switch. However, the body rub girls are legit and most are wonderful. Might have been busy when you called.

Two Nutts
01-11-11, 16:18
[QUOTE=Toytiger; 1119990]Here is the link to louisville backpage listing many, many girls advertising body rubs. (95% I know of to be exactly as the pic). You can also click the massages link for a dozen more. If that doesn't convince you, just post a question in the Louisville forum asking seniors which girls are good or even fake (which will be none).

Your a senior member so I know you mean well. Maybe you were searching under Escorts on that site. I will agree with you if thats the case. We have the same promblems most cities do with escorts being a bait and switch. However, the body rub girls are legit and most are wonderful. Might have been busy when you called. [/QUO, TE]

LOL! Dude I'm not a nub to escorts AMPs or BP ads. I stand by my statement. I called over a dozen ads. No answer or call back. I went ahead and hit sunnys and the one in new albany plus an utr sweetie. But if things have changed. Well good. I only live just more than an hr's drive from louisville so I will give you the benifit of the doubt.

I sure would like to have a 40 dollar rate. But I need to see that before I believe it. And not just an ad.

Ilapp
01-11-11, 17:32
Here is the link to louisville backpage listing many, many girls advertising body rubs. (95% I know of to be exactly as the pic). You can also click the massages link for a dozen more. If that doesn't convince you, just post a question in the Louisville forum asking seniors which girls are good or even fake (which will be none).

Your a senior member so I know you mean well. Maybe you were searching under Escorts on that site. I will agree with you if thats the case. We have the same promblems most cities do with escorts being a bait and switch. However, the body rub girls are legit and most are wonderful. Might have been busy when you called. I may have said a time or two that my very good friend TN is full of it, but to say he is BS or exagerates is so far off I have to wonder about you. There are some hot bodyrub girls in Lville, it is afrequent haunt of mine for years, but if I want good info on massages and the like anywhere in the midwest and Vegas and Fla and a number of other places, this is the guy I call. He does more calls for that than maybe any one around, and I can guarantee you he knows his stuff, he is absolute gold when I need a recommendation, and for some reason the women seem to love him, that I will never understand. Nah, actually I do. So I with out a doubt believe he called and got nowhere, and I know he went to the places he says, he is the best bird dog around for that kind of thing, although he has already shared those so I sort of wish he had found some good new turf to share with his friends to the north.

Now if you have seen a full 95% of all the body rub girls in Lville that is saying something, not that that could be bs or an exaggeration either, so why don't you type out your list and give a good detailed report on each (phone #s and pics would be nice too to keep down any confusing identites but if not OK) and then we will have a better idea of who to call and when while we are in your lovely city. The couple from there that have come up here to work that I am familiar with have been less than stellar, but that is understandable, our rather arcane and idiotic policies for such professions try to make it very difficult, and I am really not sure of the area's policy on free body rubs, which would seem to be OK with the licensing laws if you purchase an aromatherapy package like I have on many occasions in Lville.

No offense, but you kind of calling out the wrong dog.

Tonylove465
01-11-11, 18:28
Here is the link to louisville backpage listing many, many girls advertising body rubs. (95% I know of to be exactly as the pic). You can also click the massages link for a dozen more. If that doesn't convince you, just post a question in the Louisville forum asking seniors which girls are good or even fake (which will be none).

Your a senior member so I know you mean well. Maybe you were searching under Escorts on that site. I will agree with you if thats the case. We have the same promblems most cities do with escorts being a bait and switch. However, the body rub girls are legit and most are wonderful. Might have been busy when you called.TOY. I know this man to be true to his word. I am not going to write a book here, ILAPP is great at that. I just want to add my $0. 02

Redward46
01-11-11, 20:28
So, due to the snow my regular massage girl canceled because of the snow (sorry fellas, she doesn't want new customers) , I went to find Michelle at Madison St.

I drive up, parking lot is empty, and covered in snow. I walk in, and a pretty Chinese / Korean opens the door wearing school girl outfit with cute USA socks. I tell her I'm looking for Michelle, she says "I'm Michelle." I say, yes, you must be because of those (I point to her rack). She laughs. I tell her my friend Jim told me about her (I don't have a friend named Jim). Now she is eager,"Yes, Jim. Jim."

I go to the restroom and get my cash in order, $40 + $40.

I go to the room, and I am already at attention when she arrives. I suggest I give her a message. She eagerly undresses to her panties. Great rack, not bolt ons by the way. Nice nipples.

Body, for an AMP is pretty good (7-8 on AMP scale). Flat rear, great rack, pretty face, but she's got to be in her late thirties, early forties.

Anyway, I massage for a while, then I ask her to "flip" That's when the fun starts. Best time at an AMP ever. She's very sensual and I popped after 15. She then says there is more time, and proceeds to give me a really great message. Normally, you leave after you pop, not her. I was the only one there, which may have helped.

There may have been more available, but I just like the good old hand.

Jan 23 is her last day, get her while you can. Tell her your friend "Jim" sent you, and wow, what fun you may have!

Toytiger
01-12-11, 10:07
[QUOTE=Toytiger; 1119990]Here is the link to louisville backpage listing many, many girls advertising body rubs. (95% I know of to be exactly as the pic). You can also click the massages link for a dozen more. If that doesn't convince you, just post a question in the Louisville forum asking seniors which girls are good or even fake (which will be none).

Your a senior member so I know you mean well. Maybe you were searching under Escorts on that site. I will agree with you if thats the case. We have the same promblems most cities do with escorts being a bait and switch. However, the body rub girls are legit and most are wonderful. Might have been busy when you called. [/QUO, TE]

LOL! Dude I'm not a nub to escorts AMPs or BP ads. I stand by my statement. I called over a dozen ads. No answer or call back. I went ahead and hit sunnys and the one in new albany plus an utr sweetie. But if things have changed. Well good. I only live just more than an hr's drive from louisville so I will give you the benifit of the doubt.

I sure would like to have a 40 dollar rate. But I need to see that before I believe it. And not just an ad. Http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/toni-xoxo/2683491

Toni. Blonde, spinner. 26ish. In Jeff, reasonable and very accomadating.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-katrina-502712-2403-33/2397278

Katrina. Brunette. 26ish, very nice for the price as well.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-lexi-38/2234346

Lexi. 40ish, awsome bod, very accomadating.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-the-best-louisville-has-to-offer-sexy-women-23/2299478

Jenny- Blonde. 25ish, spinner. Very accomadating.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/now-in-louisville-come-see-me-new-photos-25/2653592

Randi. As far as a standard back rub & finish, one of the best.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-the-new-ladies-502-447-5588/2546581

http://www.1wp.com/go/studio1501/staff.html

This is the newest one in Jeffersonville and its first class facility. Most of these women are from Louisville strip clubs (closing due to new laws restricting their contact). Persoanlly, I recommend skylar. I saw her for a $50 1/2 hour appoint. She must have been in a flirty mood because I left there surprised and all of my wants satisfied.

Two Nutts
01-12-11, 12:36

This is the newest one in Jeffersonville and its first class facility. Most of these women are from Louisville strip clubs (closing due to new laws restricting their contact). Persoanlly, I recommend skylar. I saw her for a $50 1/2 hour appoint. She must have been in a flirty mood because I left there surprised and all of my wants satisfied. [/QUOTE]

If you read #119 post in massage area of this place it's not that inviting. I've had a pm of 1501 spa from a trusted member down there that this place was a upsell after medicre massage. My intrest in your earlier post, which got me intrigued, was that you say "cheer up there is a phenomenon comming to Indianapolis". Based on these BP ads. I'd say Indy has already had that coverd and more for some time. The better providers in Louisville are the ones not advertising. IE: LANNA AND KAREN just to name a few.

I've got those number's if needed, tho I'm not sure Karen is taking anyone she hasn't seen before. Lanna of Spa of one is fantastic. Its just hard to see her she is so busy.

Thanks for keeping INDY guys informed, I'm sure they will be looking for that "RAINBOW AROUND THE CORNER"

Ladder71
01-12-11, 13:45
Hey just found this website and must say so far am liking it a lot. Got a question if someone could help me that would be great. I have had numerous massages from girls on backpage and usually it ends the same way on the flip a HJ or I'm doing self service and not a lot of touching them good massages but looking for that wow factor on the flip maybe a BJ, BBBJ, DATY, FS that kind of stuff. Where do I need to go to find this. If someone could point me in the right dirrection maybe I'm not saying the right stuff idk just need some help from a senior on this.

Thanks for the help.

Member #6276
01-12-11, 17:06
Hi,

Is that a real pic of Katrina? What a cutie, if so! I've been eyeballing a few of the providers in Louisville and was about to call Lexi, but Katrina may be the winner now if that's really her.

Many thanks!

Jeff

[QUOTE=Two Nutts; 1120182]

Http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/toni-xoxo/2683491

Toni. Blonde, spinner. 26ish. In Jeff, reasonable and very accomadating.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-katrina-502712-2403-33/2397278

Katrina. Brunette. 26ish, very nice for the price as well.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-with-lexi-38/2234346

Lexi. 40ish, awsome bod, very accomadating.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-the-best-louisville-has-to-offer-sexy-women-23/2299478

Jenny- Blonde. 25ish, spinner. Very accomadating.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/now-in-louisville-come-see-me-new-photos-25/2653592

Randi. As far as a standard back rub & finish, one of the best.

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/welcome-the-new-ladies-502-447-5588/2546581

This is the newest one in Jeffersonville and its first class facility. Most of these women are from Louisville strip clubs (closing due to new laws restricting their contact). Persoanlly, I recommend skylar. I saw her for a $50 1/2 hour appoint. She must have been in a flirty mood because I left there surprised and all of my wants satisfied.

Toytiger
01-12-11, 18:09
Two Nuts, The one I saw at 1501 was Very friendly. Never upsold me although I tipped he kindly afterwards. To my surprise, she is not there anymore. After 1 day! (skylar). There are 1 or 2 more cuites there that I am going to TOFTT. Curtis- Yes, thats her and she's a good one. For the price, you will get more milage out of Lexi. If Lexi likes you, she will do anything for her friends (had "almost" in that sentence but deleted it).

Skooby
01-12-11, 19:44
My god. This is not the louisville forum.

Please take that somewhere else.

Hentai033
01-12-11, 23:05
I have received several PM asking for a site, I do not have a site. I believe my info on my recent posting was deleted because I advertised in a section for reports only. Please do not be confused as I have a new posting waiting approval in the provider section. However on this board the only provider section is for escorts and not for sensual massage providers. I apologize for any confusion and hope, no hard feelings from you gents for posting in your section.Made an appointment with Redrub today. She had a cancellation and called to get me in earlier. Great session. $.50 full body-to-body, very professional and sensual. Studio is very private, safe and clean. Left very happy and will repeat for sure!

Vic Rattlehead
01-13-11, 02:27
Does anyone know what happened to the AHC on 86th St? I went by there on Monday just to check it out since I haven't been in town for a while and the place was empty. Guess they closed. Just wondering if anyone knows if they relocated somewhere else or just closed.

Ladder71
01-13-11, 14:39
Hey looking for decent massage but has extras CBJ, BBBJ, FS. Anyone have any suggestions have seen several independants off backpage but have not tryed a AMP yet what are my best bets. Let me know PM me. Don't want a waste of my time or money.

Thanks

Fun Freak
01-13-11, 15:03
Indiana Johns paid a mid day visit to Madison AMP. A quick lunch break of sorts. He was greeted by a AMP level 3 girl. She insisted that she would show him a great time. But Indiana Johns was not too interested. He asked if there are others. And was about to leave. When the girl went in and sent Michelle.

Michelle is probably in her early 40s. But is a definite 8 on AMP scale. She was very friendly and welcoming. Indiana Johns paid her. 4 to get the session started. When she got back Indiana Johns got a great massage and he asked her if he can give her a massage.

Then things started heating up. She asked him if he needed a BJ. Indiana Johns was surprised and happy at the same time. .6 for BJ. Great experience overall.

PS. She mentioned that she will be leaving to LA in few days.

RerunRerun
01-13-11, 23:42
What is Madison AMP and where can I find it?

Cannot find address for Indy.

Help would be appreciated

Ladder71
01-14-11, 12:33
Just payed a vist to Victoria. Nice clean incall place. A little older and bbw not my normal taste. Did the hh fo. 5 wonderfull massage 8 or 9 probably one of the best I've had. .4 for tip nice on the flip. BBBJTC probably could have got more. Look her up oldest post on backpage I believe.

Nobsnindy
01-14-11, 19:49
What is Madison AMP and where can I find it?

Cannot find address for Indy.

Help would be appreciatedI am all over madison and I can't find it.

Tonto2037
01-15-11, 11:26
I am all over madison and I can't find it.Just do a little recon and check prior posts and you will see find the hint of the location; once you read that you will be able to drive right to it; I did and I am an old absent minded fart!

Forgot It
01-15-11, 11:46
I am all over madison and I can't find it.There are actually two spas on Madison; one referred to in this post is far south. Ads are in B / P, can't miss them.

F / I

Member #4125
01-15-11, 16:23
Indiana Johns paid a mid day visit to Madison AMP. A quick lunch break of sorts. He was greeted by a AMP level 3 girl. She insisted that she would show him a great time. But Indiana Johns was not too interested. He asked if there are others. And was about to leave. When the girl went in and sent Michelle.

Michelle is probably in her early 40s. But is a definite 8 on AMP scale. She was very friendly and welcoming. Indiana Johns paid her. 4 to get the session started. When she got back Indiana Johns got a great massage and he asked her if he can give her a massage.

Then things started heating up. She asked him if he needed a BJ. Indiana Johns was surprised and happy at the same time. .6 for BJ. Great experience overall.

PS. She mentioned that she will be leaving to LA in few days.Seems to be very hit or miss at Madison. I stopped by a few days ago, and was greeted by an ok looking lady in shorts and tiny top. I asked for Michelle and was told she wasn't there. The way this gal was dressed, I thought I'd at least give it a try. Horrible massage and wanted. 6 for HJ, I took the money back out of her hand and she said she would do it for. 60. Should have just said no at that point.

I'd say to make sure you get Michelle and never do the hour.

Stnick62
01-16-11, 16:08
Has anyone been to the Golden Spa on Madison Ave. They have a new ad in NUVO and I was thinking someone out there has probably tried it. You can PM me if you prefer with any info. I may try it this week if anyone can tell me if it is worth the time.

Skippy3
01-16-11, 16:27
Stopped by about a week ago and got massage from Jessica. About a 7 on my scale. I opted for the half at. 5. Milage was good until the flip. She demanded twice the standard for a standard finnish. I explained that I would only tip the ususal and she reluctantly agreed. Then she demanded that I give it to her upfront. I refused. In 15 years of visiting these establishments I have never been asked to tip before services rendered. When I refused she said that I owed her a tip because I had touched her legs while she was massaging my shoulders. At this point I could tell that this session was over and I got up to leave as she prepared the table for her next "client". I also noticed that she used the same towel. She redraped the table and refolded the same drape towel that she used on me and placed it back in the middle of the table. That alone is reason enough for me not to revisit and when you combine that with the hustle that was attempted it will never cross my mind to go back. This was by far my worst exp in many years.

Indyguy69
01-16-11, 21:34
I spent half time yesterday evening with the lovely Lisa on the northside. I took the hour and they must have been a little slow because she gave me a great back massage and then the normal finish and cleanup after the flip. After the cleanup, she went back to a very thorough massage on my front.

It was so thorough that she got my attention again and tried to get a second cup out of me! After letting her work on me for a while, I told her I probably didn't have enough time between and likely wouldn't be able to finish again. She seemed disappointed and cleaned the oil off me a second time.

Treat her well and hopefully, she'll be with us for awhile.

RerunRerun
01-16-11, 21:54
Can you tell me where Lisa is located? Sounds fun. Want to try it out.

Pm me if you want.

Thanks

I spent half time yesterday evening with the lovely Lisa on the northside. I took the hour and they must have been a little slow because she gave me a great back massage and then the normal finish and cleanup after the flip. After the cleanup, she went back to a very thorough massage on my front.

It was so thorough that she got my attention again and tried to get a second cup out of me! After letting her work on me for a while, I told her I probably didn't have enough time between and likely wouldn't be able to finish again. She seemed disappointed and cleaned the oil off me a second time.

Treat her well and hopefully, she'll be with us for awhile.

Whatdafuq
01-17-11, 00:37

Treat her well and hopefully, she'll be with us for awhile. Have been with lisa now 4 times and every one gets better. I agree please treat this girl well and insure this girl stays with us, I mean this girl should be driving a Ferrari to work.

Nite View
01-17-11, 07:54
Good tip, saw michelle on Friday. Had a good massage after a very good french lesson. She could be a lot of fun on a regular base. To bad its her last week. Got a full hr. For $. Thanks again Redward. NV

Forgot It
01-17-11, 10:02
Had the occasion to visit with redrub recently and would highly recommend. Nice location, very sweet, easy to talk with and an amazing chest. Wow! Very good at what she does; I will repeat. $.5 h + tip

Naughty169
01-17-11, 11:34
New AMP located near Wash square mall.

Called ahead was told they have two girls working and I wanted to get a feel of the place so I asked if the girls are cute. She said yes in a very flirty way which makes me feel that HE is possible. I was greeted at the front door and told to wait 10 min, both girls were busy. I didn't like that I saw other clients leaving, but I hope to hear about there experiences.

I got Anna. She was better looking of the two. I would say she is in her late 20s. Face would be a 7 and body would be the same. Her body was soft with some meat on her. Being generous I would say B's. Anna was wearing tight gym pants and top.

Massage was great. She did a lot of brushing her chest on my head and back. Not a lot of teasing until she asked me to flip over. She started to rub my nipples and I rubbed back. She grab and I grabbed. I think you call can figure out the rest. I ended up leaving happy. She used saran wrap. Hinted more on the next visit. Standard rates applied.

All who have shared with me before can ask for better directions. All you new people can do some research.

Naughty169
01-17-11, 11:56
I have been to massage indy back when they first opened up. No he or hints of it. Has anything changed? They moved to a new location two min away. I have seen some ads for a $25 foot massage by a hot Thai girl. PM with info.

Aramis De V
01-17-11, 12:11
Stopped in last week hoping to catch a glimpse of Michelle, which I didn't this trip but did a couple of days later when stopped by again, cute woman, but both girls were busy so moved on down the road. As for my first visit, got C, who seemed put off when I brought M up during conversation, saying no one else was there, although I could hear her so kind of a stupid lie, but she wanted to know why everyone asked for Michelle, told her I didn't know that a friend had seen her and recommended her and C got upset that people were talking. Anyway, kind of cute very petite older asian girl, bit of belly fat, but actually got a pretty good massage, especially on glutes and legs. Wanted too much tip for play, especailly after I took the hour when swore I was only going to do half. Wound up negotiating for full boat. CBJ was pretty good, main event was a littele hurried and did the old AMP position to keep depth to a min. Played for a while and got comfortable working around that issue and was OK, not great not bad. Disappointed I probably won't get a chance to get back and check out M, but that is the way it goes.

Two Nutts
01-17-11, 13:04
Well I went to the location everyone is talking about and asked for M, BUT the "other" girl said "only me here, I show you really good time". I was going to bolt but the little head tripped me and "C " dragged me into the room and plopped me onto the table. Got an hr massage with extra activity.

Not really impressed enough to return. I saw "M' as I was leaving. If you havn't seen her imagine a painted China doll.

Friday night I called the asian outcall off BP but the number was disconnected I also tried the number of an asian girl that says she is close to Binford Ave. She said she was out of town. BUT AT LEAST SHE ANSWERD THE PHONE.

I quit and went to sleep.

Had a great time at the SC Thursday night with the ones that went out. After my massage at mad. I got a bbbjcimwsbtc. From one of the dancers. Actually a pretty good one. 3 songs 50 tip. So I did get my two nutts before meeting you guys, and girls. Thanks to FF I was able to meet Autumsky, thank you. Also another girl that was asked to leave a little earlier than she wanted. Fun times guys.

With the 2nutts, massage, dances & drinks plus a big mac on the way to hotel, I was just a little under $$$$$ for the night. Three days at the FGRNDS brought me $5800, so not a bad weekend. Who's up for my February trip?

Ilapp
01-17-11, 13:51
With the 2nutts, massage, dances & drinks plus a big mac on the way to hotel, I was just a little under $$$$$ for the night. Three days at the FGRNDS brought me $5800, so not a bad weekend. Who's up for my February trip?

Good fun as always, sorry we didn't get to talk more, seems like either you, and all of the other guys had some one pasted to them at the club, or I was connected at the hip, literally to the beauty I invited to come with Autumnsky. Sorry didn't get back out to catch you at work, , but next month for sure.

Squirrel88
01-17-11, 15:07
Well I went to the location everyone is talking about and asked for M, BUT the "other" girl said "only me here, I show you really good time". I was going to bolt but the little head tripped me and "C " dragged me into the room and plopped me onto the table. Got an hr massage with extra activity.

Not really impressed enough to return. I saw "M' as I was leaving. If you havn't seen her imagine a painted China doll.

Friday night I called the asian outcall off BP but the number was disconnected I also tried the number of an asian girl that says she is close to Binford Ave. She said she was out of town. BUT AT LEAST SHE ANSWERD THE PHONE.

I quit and went to sleep.

Had a great time at the SC Thursday night with the ones that went out. After my massage at mad. I got a bbbjcimwsbtc. From one of the dancers. Actually a pretty good one. 3 songs 50 tip. So I did get my two nutts before meeting you guys, and girls. Thanks to FF I was able to meet Autumsky, thank you. Also another girl that was asked to leave a little earlier than she wanted. Fun times guys.

With the 2nutts, massage, dances & drinks plus a big mac on the way to hotel, I was just a little under $$$$$ for the night. Three days at the FGRNDS brought me $5800, so not a bad weekend. Who's up for my February trip? Same here. I stopped at Madison, my first time there sn tried C. I agree, she is ok but nothing to write home about. Next time I will try M if she is there. I wonder if you can call and make an appointment with her or do you.

Just take your chances she will be there?

Roy Cat
01-17-11, 15:17
I didn't make my usual Friday night trip out because I was busy admiring Yvonne DeCarlo in "Criss Cross" but on Sunday I made a trip across town to 52nd and Lafayette Road. I was met at the door of an old house by a fairly cute Asian woman. Maybe late thirties, about a 6. She gave me the option of soft or hard massage. After picking soft, she gave me a nice massage. After she asked me to turn over, I was surprised that she started right in on the HE without me even giving any indication that I was wanting that. No complaints, though! She allowed plenty of hand roaming, including under the shirt. Very nice and worth a return trip sometime. I wonder if I bring up the subject of my liking of massages to the Asian woman I just started dating, will she suspect my massage parlor history? Maybe I shouldn't go there.

Msmith0052
01-17-11, 22:23
-just got home from an evening visit with L up north. Hadn't been there since J was around, but had a blast. I do prefer J, but L is very good. Tipper her a 50 spot for great service. Took her time and was a sweetheart.

-Was in louisville area this week and had a good time with sunny. Late 30's-early 40's, lots of behind play and great, great finish. I am down here on work a lot and other places / gals seem to be very rush rush.

Also went to some indy titty bars this week and had a good time. Will post those later

Stnick62
01-17-11, 23:35
New place on Madison Ave at 5340. Good experience. PM for details if you want them.

Ilapp
01-18-11, 11:20
Same here. I stopped at Madison, my first time there sn tried C. I agree, she is ok but nothing to write home about. Next time I will try M if she is there. I wonder if you can call and make an appointment with her or do you.

Just take your chances she will be there? Lady that answers the phone is off site, so you can but history with AMPs that work like that is that if someone is at the door holding his dick in one hand and cash in the other you are going to wait when you get there. It is funny, I would be afraid to say how many hundreds of times I have been to AMPs, across this country and others, and I don't ever remember seeing an appointment book. I take that back, didn't the one on 86th that originally had a white guy at the front desk have one on his desk?

Golden Country
01-18-11, 11:56
I didn't make my usual Friday night trip out because I was busy admiring Yvonne DeCarlo in "Criss Cross" but on Sunday I made a trip across town to 52nd and Lafayette Road. I was met at the door of an old house by a fairly cute Asian woman. Maybe late thirties, about a 6. She gave me the option of soft or hard massage. After picking soft, she gave me a nice massage. After she asked me to turn over, I was surprised that she started right in on the HE without me even giving any indication that I was wanting that. No complaints, though! She allowed plenty of hand roaming, including under the shirt. Very nice and worth a return trip sometime. I wonder if I bring up the subject of my liking of massages to the Asian woman I just started dating, will she suspect my massage parlor history? Maybe I shouldn't go there.Was it amazing massage just north of the auction house on left or the one right at the intersection behind car dealer?

Two Nutts
01-18-11, 15:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tdFuecJxNUo

This is friggin funny!!

TN

Tonto2037
01-18-11, 16:31
Lady that answers the phone is off site, so you can but history with AMPs that work like that is that if someone is at the door holding his dick in one hand and cash in the other you are going to wait when you get there. It is funny, I would be afraid to say how many hundreds of times I have been to AMPs, across this country and others, and I don't ever remember seeing an appointment book. I take that back, didn't the one on 86th that originally had a white guy at the front desk have one on his desk?Generally not from my experience but the only one in the Indy area that did was Bing's; maybe no longer, don't go there.

Forgot It
01-18-11, 17:25
Stopped in yesterday after lunch and had hh with the now infamous Michele. Very pretty, tight bod and great chest; however, didn't see what all the fuss was about. Started asking for money almost immediately and then the "no. No. Pay now stuff" Not into that. Massage was, of course, terrible. But that's okay HJ was kind of uninspired, but worked. Did offer more and even more "if not first time." I was out for $. As an aside, she told me she is leaving this Sunday for California for some sort of school and things had been slow; said Sunday only 4 customers and I was her first for Monday. So if she is telling the truth, mongers head south this week and hope you have a tad more fun than I did.

F / I

Kel7886
01-18-11, 19:52
Dropped by Bing Spa not too long ago. Seniors members PM me for details.

Skooby
01-19-11, 19:07

This is friggin funny!

TNLOL. Too bad there is no one in the city that actually looks like her. Although I havn't seen Lisa at the flower shop yet. I doubt their toes are that pedicured too LOL.

Roy Cat
01-19-11, 19:39
Was it amazing massage just north of the auction house on left or the one right at the intersection behind car dealer?It was the one right at the intersection behind the car dealer, I believe. I tried Amazing first but they close at three on Sundays and it was later than that. Fortunately I had a copy of Nuvo and found there was another one just north of there. So, instead of a disappointment, the trip had a happy ending.

Thefunceo
01-19-11, 20:15
That made my night!

A very hot girl who is very utr will be in on Friday evening. I am seeing her at my place at 6. I am going to take snap shots of her and the "deed"!

C

LOL. Too bad there is no one in the city that actually looks like her. Although I havn't seen Lisa at the flower shop yet. I doubt their toes are that pedicured too LOL.

Two Nutts
01-20-11, 10:33
I know this don't mean shit here, but.

I'm in ST. Louis now and had a date set up with one of my atf, most perfect tanned body, & face, perm shaved pussy. Just a doll. FS BJ MP'S MASSAGE all for 150. I can't get to see her because of 9 inch's (no not me) of snow.

My balls are turning into a shade of blue like papa smurf!

ZERO NUTTS

Skooby
01-22-11, 12:10
I know there are reviews of the pc repair, but I'm wondering about a certain one who works there. I think her name is Sophia.

If you've seen her, hit me up in the pm with a review. Thanks. I hear she really fit. Is it true?

Nobsnindy
01-22-11, 19:52
I hit up Michelle yesterday at the southside spot and thanks for the help from you guys it was a wonderful time. Too bad she is going to be gone but I guess she will be back around the end of the summer.

Osirusss
01-23-11, 12:38
All reports are dead on. I think the woman said her name was Daisy. She isn't a looker but she is very sweet, allows roaming, and has a tight small frame. Oh and the massage wasn't bad either. Hopefully this place will expand. I'm just kicking myself that an AMP has been open for 3 months in literally walking distance from my house and I'm just now finding out about it.

Assmanoh
01-24-11, 10:56
I know there are reviews of the pc repair, but I'm wondering about a certain one who works there. I think her name is Sophia.

If you've seen her, hit me up in the pm with a review. Thanks. I hear she really fit. Is it true? Yes, she's there. In fact, she seems the be the only one that I've seen working the past several times. She's in great shape, nice girl. Service is okay, but not great.

Galere
01-24-11, 15:43
Went to Rose's. Seems I can only get there, but I still leave with a HE, and lighter in the wallet.

1 hr. 6.

Tip. 8

Umi was my hands on.

Motoben560
01-24-11, 16:13
Anyone have any recent experience with Jeren? Is a HE on the menu? Is draping required?

I searched this forum but the only thing I found was from about 2 years ago, indicating that HE wasn't on the menu. Just curious if anythings changed.

Thanks

Msmith0052
01-24-11, 21:32
Anyone have any recent experience with Jeren? Is a HE on the menu? Is draping required?

I searched this forum but the only thing I found was from about 2 years ago, indicating that HE wasn't on the menu. Just curious if anythings changed.

ThanksNothing has changed. Good massage only. IME, not draped while on stomach, draped on flip. Hope this helps.

Motoben560
01-25-11, 12:17
Nothing has changed. Good massage only. IME, not draped while on stomach, draped on flip. Hope this helps.Certainly helps, thanks. Any upper thigh massaging going on, or incidental contact with the boys?

Glaucon
01-25-11, 16:45
I am about to drop the ultimate trade secret on you. I call it the progressive slot gambit. The play goes like this.

Perhaps you have been to that massage provider who is strictly manual in her delivery of HE. You love what she can do, but no matter how much you beg or plead, she never does any more.

Here's how you make it happen.

You make the following proposal. 1st pop = base rate. 2nd pop = another 60. Each additional pop = increasing by incriments of 20.

You say, you don't care how they do the pop, or how high the ante gets just so long as its done in however long the house has been covered (if thats an issue)

It takes only the slightest suggestion to her that the fastest way for her to get from point a to point be as many times as possible is to. Get on top of the situation.

This just worked for me a in Ohio with a girl I have seen several times. As she isn't in an AMP, there was no time limit and I left completely broke, but also completely and I mean COMPLETELY empty. I still say she cheeted with the whole magic finger routine, but I cannot argue with the results.

Greed is good.

Down South
01-25-11, 21:18
Had another delightful visit with V from BP. Great massage and extras if you are nice.

Msmith0052
01-26-11, 11:36
Certainly helps, thanks. Any upper thigh massaging going on, or incidental contact with the boys?There was some upper thigh massage and brushing, but nothing very sensual or sexual about the whole thing.

Eros69
01-26-11, 18:32
I went to SS by Wallyworld to get a regular massage last week. The massage was surprisingly good. On the flip she indicated a CBJ was on the menu. Didn't even mention $. FS was available but I didn't partake. I will definitely be returning. I was surprised because this was my first visit. Out the door for $.25

Bigin
01-27-11, 12:20
Was there not too long ago and like the other reports its undraped while your on your stomach but when you flip the towel comes out. She has a smokin body for her age but won't put it to use. She is just a little odd. Don't think she has the same things on her mind as we do.

Thanks

Fastfish70
01-28-11, 01:23
Was there not too long ago and like the other reports its undraped while your on your stomach but when you flip the towel comes out. She has a smokin body for her age but won't put it to use. She is just a little odd. Don't think she has the same things on her mind as we do.That exactly my experience as well, you'll get a great really awesome massage- actually maybe the best I 've ever had- but that's it. I've seen her twice, showed up in pain- left with pain gone. Bummer on the no.deal- she has a smokin' bod.

Cleanfun4
01-28-11, 11:51
I'd love the details a soapy massage is something I haven't had since I was in korea in the armyLOL! That hit a nerve. I'd love to find half the service I remember from Army days in TDC. And that was when I was young and dumb and turned the really interesting stuff down!

I'm going to go reminisce.

Skooby
01-29-11, 17:17
I went to get my computer fixed but the ladies there said Sophia is no longer at the shop.

Maybe we had a hard time understanding each other. But I'm pretty sure that's what they said.

Coonie2
01-30-11, 13:49
I had opportunity to visit Madiso and Ave and have a encounter with the lovely M. Now she has gone back to California. Anyone have the opportunity to meet her successor?

I am from Ohio and not familiar with some of the Indy abbreviations. Would like to test Lisa but can't find a lead on "the flower shop". Would someone please enlighten me. PM me if necessary.

This may show as my first post but I have had to sing in under a and ew name. Originally I was just Coonie (short for cunilingus) but had trouble with the new format

Tonylove465
01-31-11, 16:35
I got lots of friends that I can get in the door! And you know women need rubbing as well. That will be my gift to you boss, free massages from me to all your workers. (uh, female workers)

Just let me know boss, I can be there in a jiffy for a test run.

Plus I'm free to travel to the larger cities for when you decide to expand your (our) business.

Sincerely your new partner.

TWO NUTTSTwo Nutts you are definitely a Nut (I mean 2 nuts)! Luv ya man!

Freckle Freak
02-01-11, 10:29
I got lots of friends that I can get in the door! And you know women need rubbing as well. That will be my gift to you boss, free massages from me to all your workers. (uh, female workers)

Just let me know boss, I can be there in a jiffy for a test run.

Plus I'm free to travel to the larger cities for when you decide to expand your (our) business.

Sincerely your new partner.

TWO NUTTSOk so make him a partner, but make sure it's a silent partner. Once you get him in a room with a bunch of massage therapist's you can't get him to shut up! Also make sure his limitation is 3 massages per day or else he will wear out the help and cash flow will drop significantly.

FF.

PS Looking forward to your return to Indy so we can check out some more freckles around town.

Down South
02-02-11, 23:19
Had a first time experience today I wanted to share, and maybe because busiiness has been a little slower for some of our AMP's they are willing to step up to keep you "coming" back.

Stopped into my fav SS Walmart and thought I would try a 30 min massage.

Place was completely quiet with 2 girls available, I went to the room and got an excellent massage by a 40's age lady nice size bolts maybe a 6 in looks.

After the hot towell treatment the door opens and in comes the other therapist. Next thing I know its a free for all 3 some.

I don't want to elaborate any more, but well worth my trip to Walmart today. I read this several months ago and thought that it couldn't happen, but just like on the escort side. Duos are happening everywhere. Had to pay a little extra for this, but it was a nice chance and most everything was on the table. CBJ and DATY. I think I got the mama-san and her other worker, but nice looking ladies 6. 7 each and enthusiastic.

DiscreetGuy86
02-04-11, 11:15
After my first meeting with the famous L, I was excited to try again. It was a day after the ice storm and past customers know what that hill is like. After walking / sliding down went inside and Michelle said she was the only one there but after the endeavor to get to the front door was not going to leave. Although 10 minutes into the session, I heard Lisa walking around. Michelle's massage technique is different but effective. The ending was nice although not as prolonged as Lisa does.

Wulfgar
02-06-11, 20:42
I've had two AMP experiences in the past week that I thought I would report on.

First one was at an old faithful (or so I thought). I went down south to the Wally World location. Was greeted by an older, overweight, woman. I thought she was the mama-san. But after she led me to the room and took my money for the hour, she was the one that came back to the room. She asked me if I had been there before and I told her I had. She went into a decent massage that went very long. So long, in fact, that the flip came pretty far into the hour. She had told me that they weren't busy at all, but while I was there at least 2 more patrons came in. At the end of our time, she told me that she was sorry there wasn't anything else and that they were too busy. WTF? I got dressed and got ready to leave and she asked me if I was tipping. I told her maybe next time and took off. Unless I hear different about quality, I'm crossing that one off the list.

The second one was much better. I noticed an ad on Craigslist for a new AMP just opening up on Shadeland. I recognized the address as the former village led by our old pal the Chief. So, I headed on over and met Elise. She was probably in her 30s with A cups and little bit of a belly. But she was very friendly and I had a good feeling. I paid for the hour and laid down. I asked for a soft massage and she did an excellent job. She was very attentive to the right areas, which made me think it was going to turn out okay. On the flip, everything was on the menu. Due to the unpredictability of the weather, I always bring a poncho, so no worries there. After a very vigorous and enjoyable conversation, she brought in a warm towel to clean up. We still had 20 minutes on the clock and to my surprise, she continued the massage all the way through. She then offered more time, since she wasn't busy. Definitely, very good service.

She said they had only been open for 3 days so far. I asked if they were any relation to the Chief and his friendly tribe, but she didn't know. I know I'll definitely return for a visit.

DiscreetGuy86
02-07-11, 12:05
Brooke who advertises on BP. Anyone tried? Backchannel reply is cool. I'm looking for a replacement.I have called Brooke on 2 different occassions. She either answered immediately or called back in short amount of time. The last time she did have me meet at her general location, then when I called she told me specifics. She does go 100% nude and provides a very good back massage. On the flip, she is very energetic and fun. Very nice hard body. Aside from body to body rubbing, she only gives handshake, but she is very very good.

Dongr
02-07-11, 14:53
Which Brooke are you discribing? I will be in Indianapolis in a week (moving to Florida from Michigan). Would love to get a HE. Has anyone seen Tiffany from CL. Price for Brooke? PM if you want. Thanks in advance.

Don

Bd2151
02-07-11, 18:09
Stopped by and asked for L. She is something special, gets you ready to go while your on your stomach then takes care of it with just a simple nod on the flip.

Stnick62
02-07-11, 21:23
Which Brooke are you discribing? I will be in Indianapolis in a week (moving to Florida from Michigan). Would love to get a HE. Has anyone seen Tiffany from CL. Price for Brooke? PM if you want. Thanks in advance.

DonHaving been with both, I would not go back. I suggest you look elsewhere.

AssGrinder
02-08-11, 19:17
I've had two AMP experiences in the past week that I thought I would report on.

First one was at an old faithful (or so I thought). I went down south to the Wally World location. Was greeted by an older, overweight, woman. I thought she was the mama-san. But after she led me to the room and took my money for the hour, she was the one that came back to the room. She asked me if I had been there before and I told her I had. She went into a decent massage that went very long. So long, in fact, that the flip came pretty far into the hour. She had told me that they weren't busy at all, but while I was there at least 2 more patrons came in. At the end of our time, she told me that she was sorry there wasn't anything else and that they were too busy. WTF? I got dressed and got ready to leave and she asked me if I was tipping. I told her maybe next time and took off. Unless I hear different about quality, I'm crossing that one off the list.

The second one was much better. I noticed an ad on Craigslist for a new AMP just opening up on Shadeland. I recognized the address as the former village led by our old pal the Chief. So, I headed on over and met Elise. She was probably in her 30s with A cups and little bit of a belly. But she was very friendly and I had a good feeling. I paid for the hour and laid down. I asked for a soft massage and she did an excellent job. She was very attentive to the right areas, which made me think it was going to turn out okay. On the flip, everything was on the menu. Due to the unpredictability of the weather, I always bring a poncho, so no worries there. After a very vigorous and enjoyable conversation, she brought in a warm towel to clean up. We still had 20 minutes on the clock and to my surprise, she continued the massage all the way through. She then offered more time, since she wasn't busy. Definitely, very good service.

She said they had only been open for 3 days so far. I asked if they were any relation to the Chief and his friendly tribe, but she didn't know. I know I'll definitely return for a visit. I'm going down the same road you. After all the hype for wally world, I finally went and must have met the gal as wulfgar. It was truly awful.

Now I lay on the table at the new place on shadeland. I hope things go better!

Bd2151
02-09-11, 09:34
Stopped by the new place on Shadeland. Met by Elise. Who was not impressive to look at. The massage was terrible but on a very quick flip the full menu was available."A" for effort but not the best. PM me for more details.

Fun Freak
02-09-11, 16:44
Indiana Johns visited southside AMP again. Met a new girl Tina. 7 at least on AMP scale. The rest was the usual menu. .4 +.4.

Indplsgent4fu
02-10-11, 05:04

This is friggin funny!

TNI needed a good laugh, thanks.

Rajohn115
02-10-11, 09:41
Went to the old village, agree with Wulfgar, though I think the waitress is older. 40s perhaps. I like my entree served differntly, but was surprised by the quality of the service. The desert menu has several tasty options. Good service and value. Will recommend

Ladder71
02-10-11, 16:37
Indianapolis. Nuvo. Net / FemaleEscorts / massage-25/4075546.

Looking to see if anyone has had contact with her or any experiences. PM me and Let me know and thanks for the info.

Sting69649
02-12-11, 13:44
I never had any real luck in Indy. I've since moved near Warren, OH. Check the reviews. If anyone is out this way, shoot me a PM and Ill show you around.

Msmith0052
02-15-11, 09:57
Can you actually post the link? I'm not saying that you are, but these posts all scream troll.He is also posting on the Cincy massage board and has a link there to something, FWIW.

Also, recently visited L again and I think she is now my ATF. What a sweet lady

Hitts10
02-16-11, 08:22
Lately I've been in a phase where I enjoy going to a few lingerie modeling parlors. Places I've read about in Nuvo / CL / BP. However, they all have their own set of strict rules. This one allows some touching, but no nudity. That one has nudity, but absolutely no touching.

Any leads on modeling houses that are a little less advertised, a little more under-the-radar? Just looking for someplace that might be a little more flexible in the rules category.

PM if you know of such a place, or not so mainstream sources that might list them.

Member #4125
02-16-11, 18:50
Had the opportunity to see Redrub, and had a great time! I won't go in to what was on the menu, she advertises in the escort section and you should contact her directly. I will say that I'm trying to find a way to see her again, real soon.

Nice location and setup, I felt very comfortable and really enjoyed myself. Massage was really good, not someone just going through the motions.

JimBeamCoke
02-16-11, 22:15
Just seeing how far he's willing to take it.Just wish memebers wouldn't stoke the fire and give these posts the time of day. We need to ignore these stupid posts.

Ferreal1
02-17-11, 00:58
Took 1 for the team today, and one decent stop.

Stopped by East / 10th street, and got the 1/2 hour. Actually a reallly good massage (best I've had for a while) , but that was it, not even a hint of extras, and "we done" at the end. Only she was there, and one monger came in and was turned away about 10-15 minutes in, whoever that was, he should thank me.

Not being satisfied, I stopped down at walley world, saw the two technicians working there, and turned around and walked the hell out. Holy crap, not pretty.

Decided to give the place on S. Madison another try as I headed out. Glad I did. Not the best looking therapist around (although much better than WW) , but all around service was worth the stop. I'd make the stop again.

Dark Traveler
02-17-11, 11:07
Well guys, I've been passing through going from CBUS to Chitown and even after RTFF repeatedly I am having trouble deciphering the "indi code".

I did visit the new place off Shadeland thanks to the reference to Chief and the village. Was nothing like its former incarnation but I give an A for effort.

If anyone can PM me details on which Menards the "PC Repair" shop is by and also where the "Flower Shop" is I would greatly appreciate it. Will be passing back through Indi this afternoon and would like to make a stop.

I understand Wally Word has gone down hill so I am glad I 'waste a trip south for that. I am just trying to figure out the absolute best place to stop today.

I have plenty of contacts / info I can share between Chicago and Southern Ohio in return.

Thanks and stay safe!

Thurs
02-17-11, 15:36
Any news on Northside / Carmel establishments?

I'd much appreciate it.

Fireman469
02-17-11, 17:25
Long time listener, first time caller. Ok not really. I have been to the computer shop on several occasions over the past couple years. Bought some flowers in Plainfield, though it's hit or miss. I have been to the Green Organ a few times before it went under. Now on Backpage I see a slew of other West side facilities. Any news on the others?

There is one right in Avon on 267 that just changed it's name. It was next door to the butcher. I went there once and had the most smoking hot technician but the menu was completely dry. I would love to know if any of this has changed. Or if anyone has info on the other places.

Member #5254
02-17-11, 23:26
I have gone over to Massage Indy for some of their Thai Stretching, and it seems to me that there is more there than meets the eye. Any body have any info about them.

Indyguy69
02-18-11, 11:27
Had an appointment with a traveling provider fall apart and couldn't find a last minute substitute so I headed over to the ever reliable flower shop. One of you had gotten there just before me and already had Lisa occupied for the hour so I thought I was going to strike out for the afternoon.

Lisa must have heard me as she came out and recommended the new girl, Judy. So I took a chance and was pleasantly surprised. Judy gave a very good, deep massage and really worked over my backside. She was pleasant and is a little more busty that Lisa and has a few more curves but certainly not overweight.

She didn't do quite as much teasing before the flip but that may be because she is new and hadn't seen me before. Standard service on the flip and I left relaxed. I think I still prefer Lisa but will probably just take whichever is up in the rotation from now on rather than only asking for Lisa. Overall, she saved the afternoon and I left with a :-)

Skooby
02-18-11, 17:59
I have gone over to Massage Indy for some of their Thai Stretching, and it seems to me that there is more there than meets the eye. Any body have any info about them.I've never been there but from the looks of the photos I wouldn't think anything is available. Looks to be too open:

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4081443&image=4174654

ManOnTheLamb
02-18-11, 19:04
I've never been there but from the looks of the photos I wouldn't think anything is available. Looks to be too open:

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=4081443&image=4174654Went once about 6 months ago, they were getting ready to move to their current location. I was new and had no idea what to do to assist in the process, but got a great massage form a hot therp. But wasn't offered any extras to my dissapointment. If anyone has better luck I would love to try again.

Stnick62
02-18-11, 23:37
Went to the place next to the Nail Salon back off Shadeland south of 10th. Behind the bank and to the left. Saw the same older lady I ususally see and had great time. Standard. 6 for Massage and a small tip for her. Will go back.

Skooby
02-19-11, 08:53
Went once about 6 months ago, they were getting ready to move to their current location. I was new and had no idea what to do to assist in the process, but got a great massage form a hot therp. But wasn't offered any extras to my dissapointment. If anyone has better luck I would love to try again.Yeah I would love to go there but there have been other reports of just strictly massage. Plus it's a big open area where others could be getting the thai massage too. Even if I wasn't getting extras I'd still want a private room.

I want to try the thai massage though. I'm going to go to 'balance pilates studio'. More than likely she's probably legit (seems to me anyone with a website is) but at least your session is private.

Tony Verghese
02-19-11, 12:24
Any clue how good this is? http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-macy/4180837

Member #5254
02-19-11, 17:42
You can get a private room for the Thai massage, but it is $40 for the half hour as opposed to the $25 special. Been there three times, all for legit work, but it keeps getting better. The Thai is almost all stretching. Hurts at first, then feels good for a couple of days.

Freckle Freak
02-20-11, 02:59
Any clue how good this is?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-macy/4180837

She's been around for a long time. She used to be with an agency went indy several years ago. Service has been up and down (dirty boy, not that type of up and down). She mainly advertises on e. Com. You might find some reviews about her on here if you search for Macy. I am sure someone on this board has seen her.

FF.

PS. And no I have never asked her to spend time with me because she is freckleless.

DiscreetGuy86
02-20-11, 10:54
She's been around for a long time. She used to be with an agency went indy several years ago. Service has been up and down (dirty boy, not that type of up and down). She mainly advertises on e. Com. You might find some reviews about her on here if you search for Macy. I am sure someone on this board has seen her.

FF.

PS. And no I have never asked her to spend time with me because she is freckleless.I saw her when she worked for HF. She is really like the pictures. I called her Cameron Diaz with awesome boobs. She has very natural large chest. She is very friendly. I remember being very satisified. She has several positive reviews on e. The only downside is that she got in the middle of the drama last October or at least was accussed by other providers. But she has had several good reviews since then.

Two Nutts
02-21-11, 08:40
I was in need of a good massage last night after a weekend of labor. Didn't feel like venturing far from my location so I headed to a place that has been discused here, closed then reopend again. Was led to the room by a short girl, probably late 20's early 30's wouldn't say ugly but she won't make any appearence's on those korean ad's for massage, cute body tho.

I stressed that I wanted a good massage and she did not dissapoint. Neck, back, legs, feet, toes, top of head. Very good and almost an hr long. After the flip we decided to have a date. Had her lay on the bed with me standing and slowly begin the motion. After a few minutes she arched her back, things got tighter then the funny face (her not me) and she started bucking like a horse. She got very wet, smiled wrapped her lags around me and started pulling me in harder and faster, then I made the funny face. Cleaned up went to bed relaxed. 60 PLUS $

TN

DiscreetGuy86
02-21-11, 14:56
After reading about this place on here, I stopped by last night. Appeared the Ellise works alone. It was busy for a Sunday night as I had a small wait and I heard another one from this site being shown to his room while I was there. She asked soft, medium or hard. Complied with my request on backside with a little teasing. On the flip, she was the waitress taking my order and calculating the bill. Very friendly and energetic. .6 for the hour. Side items varied on price.

Bigvirg
02-21-11, 15:36
Just saw that there is a new AMP in Mooresville! This is miles closer for me. Anyone checked it out? If I don't hear back soon I may test the waters and report.

Tony Verghese
02-21-11, 21:47
Got a reply from Macy. Its $ 3$$/hr for an outcall. Thats a little steep.

I saw her when she worked for HF. She is really like the pictures. I called her Cameron Diaz with awesome boobs. She has very natural large chest. She is very friendly. I remember being very satisified. She has several positive reviews on e. The only downside is that she got in the middle of the drama last October or at least was accussed by other providers. But she has had several good reviews since then.

Osirusss
02-22-11, 12:12
Got a reply from Macy. Its $ 3$$/hr for an outcall. Thats a little steep.That seems to be the going rate for high end these days. If Macy is high end or not is totally up to your discretion. Also I visited The Laf. Rd AMP Sunday and it seems that the one lady that works there has developed a chipped tooth. I hope none of you gave her a Hard oral exam. LOL

Two Nutts
02-22-11, 13:41
Just left this place and I have no idea whats keeping me awake, I've never felt better after leaving a massage.

Started with neck, temples, nose and face massage, by asian woman in 40's I guess. Then the feet and legs, wow! Flipped over took off shirt for a great back neck rub down. She asked if rubbing butt and back of legs were ok to rub, well hell yeah!

No teasing, but she did bend over twice to kiss my cheek (on my face) can't see anything happening here but that was ok with me. Great massage, tipped her 20, the hour massage cost 25 bucks. Person could go multiple times a week at those prices. I will return. I would recommend

Member #4125
02-22-11, 14:37
Just left this place and I have no idea whats keeping me awake, I've never felt better after leaving a massage.

Started with neck, temples, nose and face massage, by asian woman in 40's I guess. Then the feet and legs, wow! Flipped over took off shirt for a great back neck rub down. She asked if rubbing butt and back of legs were ok to rub, well hell yeah!

No teasing, but she did bend over twice to kiss my cheek (on my face) can't see anything happening here but that was ok with me. Great massage, tipped her 20, the hour massage cost 25 bucks. Person could go multiple times a week at those prices. I will return. I would recommendAre they listed on Backpage, or did you just stumble across it?

I Love HJs
02-22-11, 16:33
You can get a private room for the Thai massage, but it is $40 for the half hour as opposed to the $25 special. Been there three times, all for legit work, but it keeps getting better. The Thai is almost all stretching. Hurts at first, then feels good for a couple of days.
I have gone over to Massage Indy for some of their Thai Stretching, and it seems to me that there is more there than meets the eye. Any body have any info about them.When they first opened, they took therapists off backpage, soOoo, let's just say I left happy twice in two visits, BUT, I did my research. I checked through the info on the therapists and found one had an ad on backpage with her pic. That one was easy enough. The second time, I got lucky and did what instinct told me works best, go for the not so hot one, since I figured everyone was hitting up the hot ones.

I discussed my visits through PM with some other senior members and we'd kinda compare notes. I think I was the only one who got lucky.

I can tell things have really cleaned up for them (not that they were shady, by any means). The owner was paranoid about an extras and I think he has made a very strong effort to get truly "legit" workers. There was a small window when they first opened where I know two of the therapists would provide extra with my strongly suspecting a third of doing so. Now? Although I haven't been to the new location, I would have to say that's a strong "no" to anything more.

BTW, which therapist did your stretching? I'm about to start my spring workout routine in anticipation of summer and I may hit them up for relaxation.

Member #4125
02-22-11, 17:24
Are they listed on Backpage, or did you just stumble across it?Found it on Backpage, sorry for the double post.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/foot-euphoria-grand-opening-1-hr-foot-and-full-body-massage-just-25/4139389

Two Nutts
02-23-11, 12:42
Cheer up guys, there is a rainbow around the corner. I'm not sure how this phenomenon occured, but it is huge now in Louisville and I suspect will hit most major cities soon. Just browse the Louisville forum and you will see (in all topics) tons of massage girls all over southern Indiana and Louisville. Now these aint you asian spas; they are the girl next door hurt by the economy now doing rubs to make ends meet. They are getting prettier and cheaper, and now (because of competion) getting better and BETTER on the service. Louisville does a fine job in leting each other know the good ones from the standard ones. No need for escorts anymore, Normal 1/2 hour visits are $40 and it getts interesting from there.Has the phenomenon came and went? Damn, I didn't even notice it.

Jackass2
02-23-11, 23:18
Had an amazing experience with Redrub recently. New to this board but I do have local references that made it easy to schedule with her. She recently left this site under the handle Redrub, but likely she will return under a new handle. She likes to stay very much UTR and I respect that entirely. I have seen her for many years, but had lost contact with her, and stumbled across her profile on DateCheck. I do not reside in Indy but am traveling to the city more regularly now and am very pleased to have found my ATF. I did contact her at redrub4u.

@a favorite chocolaty beverage.

TheCoach26
02-25-11, 13:38
I made my final visit to wally world this week. I was hoping they had some new girls. Instead I was greeted by a plump woman in her 50s. I should have left. Instead I opted for 30 minutes of very rushed massage. She was even more rushed after the flip. All in all very disappointing. However, the story doesn't end here.

As I was getting dressed, she proceeded to straighten the towels on the table and the liner that sits on top of the towels. Then she re-folded the smaller towels she used to cover me and wipe oil off of me and placed them on the table. The only "linens" that were changed out were paper towels around the face hole and where my butt was. I felt really sorry for the next monger. Then it hit me on the way home. I had probably just laid in some other monger's man sauce for the last half hour!

I can overlook occasional crappy service, but I cannot overlook basic sanitation issues. I will not go back. Ever.

Eros69
02-25-11, 15:00
I made my final visit to wally world this week. I was hoping they had some new girls. Instead I was greeted by a plump woman in her 50s. I should have left. Instead I opted for 30 minutes of very rushed massage. She was even more rushed after the flip. All in all very disappointing. However, the story doesn't end here.

As I was getting dressed, she proceeded to straighten the towels on the table and the liner that sits on top of the towels. Then she re-folded the smaller towels she used to cover me and wipe oil off of me and placed them on the table. The only "linens" that were changed out were paper towels around the face hole and where my butt was. I felt really sorry for the next monger. Then it hit me on the way home. I had probably just laid in some other monger's man sauce for the last half hour!

I can overlook occasional crappy service, but I cannot overlook basic sanitation issues. I will not go back. Ever. OH WOW! I was just there a couple weeks ago. I didn't even think to pay attention to her sanitation practices. Thanks for the head's up! I'll not be going back there either.

Fireman469
02-25-11, 15:19
Went there the other day after hearing about it on here. Very good massage I would rate it a 6-7 and therapist was about A 7-8 on the AMP scale. Standard rates apply but she seemed a bit hesitnat on the flip. Not sure much more than HE is available. I did not catch her name but was probably early 30's.

Anyone else go please PM me and let me know what you find as well. Looking for a good regular spot.

Jackass2
02-25-11, 17:50
I do believe personally that is all to common in most AMP establishments, I ventured to one on the North side of the city (some time ago). However, my experience was similar well at least in not feeling that sanitation was at all important. The service was okay, Maybe a 6 on my personal scale and I left pleased. Absolutly, would not return, and never again stepped inside an AMP, as those seem to be frequented by LE as well.

Very simple to me if you attend a Chinese buffet and notice the patrons, the disgust on the liil visor that is above the food, the ladles in the food. You should also be aware that sanitation is not at the up-most concern to the establishment. Especially if you dare to enter the gentlemens room.

Dark Traveler
02-25-11, 22:13
Thanks for all the email replies to my post about the Indy code. I will hopefully get to try out all the intel over the next week. Unfortunately I was far north before reading but I did have a decent time at Arnie's in Harvey. I am happy to remunerate if anyone finds themselves in Ohio.

I also saw, just inside Indiana, a sign for a Chinese Massage place. I have not seen anyone mention it so I may have to TOFTT. Just thought I would ask if anyone else had anything to report first.

Thanks again!

Joe Mobo
02-26-11, 16:13
I stopped by Madison Ave MP they were closed after the snow. I was near WW so I said what the heck it's been about three months will give it another try. I was greeted by a lady named Lily mid-forties about a 5 ½. She was nice to talk to but didn't have a clue about giving a good massage. I paid for an hour I got maybe forty minutes. This used to be my go to place with girls like Amy, Lucy, and JoAnn. They all gave good service and I always left happy. I probably won't be going back until some things change.

Golden Country
02-26-11, 20:08
OH WOW! I was just there a couple weeks ago. I didn't even think to pay attention to her sanitation practices. Thanks for the head's up! I'll not be going back there either.That is why I miss the Asian health center on w 86th st it was always very clean, you would always here the washer or dryer going. Sure they would take a few minutes getting you in after the last customer, but you could always smell the fresh linens and towels. The service was great too. THANKS to the STUPID CODE ENFORCEMENT FOR GETTING RID OF A GREAT CLEAN PLACE!

Stnick62
02-27-11, 00:15
Went by Madison Ave tonight and it was closed. It has been closed when I have been driving by lately. Any problems anybody knows of?

Joe Mobo
02-27-11, 16:11
Went by Madison Ave tonight and it was closed. It has been closed when I have been driving by lately. Any problems anybody knows of?I don't know they were open a week ago. I had the same problem

Jammin 2
02-27-11, 16:17
Noticing more advertisements in NUVO for cities surrounding Indy (even as far as Richmond and Fort Wayne). Are they the same older asian providers where HJ is standard? Or can better quality (younger) or more mileage be had. These are all quite a drive so just wondering if I should stay local or venture out.

Mooresville- just saw one report with limited details.

Columbus.

Shelbyville- reopening.

PM if you are worried about revealing too much.

Cheers, Jammin

Member #5324
02-27-11, 16:57
I was in Indianapolis this past week and after reading through the past few months of this thread, decided to visit the Flower Shop. It took a lot of detective work to figure out where this was, but I'm glad I did. It was the perfect choice for me. Nice mamasan, and I saw the famous Lisa (didn't draw her though). I got the other girl, Judy, and she was awesome. A very nice massage, strong pressure, friendly personality, and a very happy experience. I would love to try Lisa, but Judy was better than anybody we have in my home town. I would happily repeat if given the chance.

Joe Mobo
02-28-11, 15:57
Went by Madison Ave tonight and it was closed. It has been closed when I have been driving by lately. Any problems anybody knows of?They are still advertising in Nuvo. Whats Up?

Apla 40
02-28-11, 19:32
I think I speak for many in saying with this latest info, WW will be off my menu for a while. I am going to be near Madison, I will swing by and see if they are open, they were not the two days last week I checked.

Stnick62
02-28-11, 20:37
They are still advertising in Nuvo. Whats Up?Drove by tonight on way home from work and OPEN sign was not on and building was dark. Nothing in lot.

Stnick62
02-28-11, 20:38
Went on Sat night was last customer. Had a great massage and good time. Would recommend that time slot. No rushing and plenty of fun. .6 with a decent tip. Not excessive.

Msmith0052
02-28-11, 23:05
Noticing more advertisements in NUVO for cities surrounding Indy (even as far as Richmond and Fort Wayne). Are they the same older asian providers where HJ is standard? Or can better quality (younger) or more mileage be had. These are all quite a drive so just wondering if I should stay local or venture out.

Mooresville- just saw one report with limited details.

Columbus.

Shelbyville- reopening.

PM if you are worried about revealing too much.

Cheers, JamminShelbyville. In my experience, just a good massage and not worth the trip. Nothing extra offered.

C-bus. Worth a trip. Sweet, good looking gal in her 30's. The best TS I have had anywhere in Indiana. Very, very clean after. Anyone else agree on that?

London W2
03-01-11, 10:50
OH WOW! I was just there a couple weeks ago. I didn't even think to pay attention to her sanitation practices. Thanks for the head's up! I'll not be going back there either.I'm afraid WW has been on a downhill slide for a while now. I stopped there last week looking for that tall cute girl whose name escapes me. Was greeted by the two grannies who said she had gone home and would not be back. This was one time when the small head did not take charge; I left. Doubt I will return unless some good reports start reappearing.

Best regards from,

London W2

MyMopar
03-03-11, 01:01
Went to the Flower Shop late afternoon to see Lisa, Excellent Massage really worked knots out of my shoulders and neck I am sure it will take many more trips to get them all out. Seemed to be a very busy place and I kinda backed up everything LOL. An older Gentleman showed up and was Very Loud speaking, so if you are B. Light massage, no lotion. Tone it down a tad bit please. LMAO. You even had Lisa shaking her head and laughing. Anyways awesome massage, great flip and all around one of the best massages I have had in Indy. Only bad thing about the flower shop is that if anything backs things up, they have the guys sit on the couch and wait since the rooms are full, not really into that but oh well. Hope this place stays around nice rate and great service.

Mymopar

Hitts10
03-03-11, 19:23
Tried out Touchez, apparently pronounced "touches", today. They just started advertising in Nuvo. My opinion: all you have to do is read their ad to assume that they won't be open for long. (Pretty sure "they" is a "she".) She was a little hesitant since they just opened, so I won't give away too much, except that it seemed like this girl would have done just about anything for the right price. We had a good time, and I left happy!

DiscreetGuy86
03-05-11, 14:32
I stopped at flower shop this week and saw lisa. She said she is leaving March 9 thru April 9 to go back to CA. Better get your massages quickly the next few days.

Trench
03-05-11, 17:43
Went to the Flower Shop late afternoon to see Lisa, Excellent Massage really worked knots out of my shoulders and neck I am sure it will take many more trips to get them all out. Seemed to be a very busy place and I kinda backed up everything LOL. An older Gentleman showed up and was Very Loud speaking, so if you are B. Light massage, no lotion. Tone it down a tad bit please. LMAO. You even had Lisa shaking her head and laughing. Anyways awesome massage, great flip and all around one of the best massages I have had in Indy. Only bad thing about the flower shop is that if anything backs things up, they have the guys sit on the couch and wait since the rooms are full, not really into that but oh well. Hope this place stays around nice rate and great service.

MymoparI have been trying with zero success to locate the Flower Shop on my own. Can anyone tell me where it is located?

Wulfgar
03-05-11, 18:27
After trying a couple of ads on back page and getting no responses (one from the Asian ad, Michelle, that was reported on the other day and one from a girl I had seen several times last year that is now showing up again after a several month absence) , I decided to make a late morning run to the old Village.

When I got there, I met a new friend, Cindy. She is definitely younger than Elise and better looking (not amazing, but cuter). She was just as accommodating as Elise, including offering two encounters for $.40 (one full encounter and one HE).

Now, at the risk of giving an inaccurate report, I enjoyed the massage thoroughly. But to be clear, I don't really like hard massages and prefer the "soft" massage. So, I can't really speak to the quality of her standard massage technique. She started off with that, but I found it too rough. Maybe I'm just too delicate. :-D.

Anyway, a good time was had by all, or at least by me. Which is really what I cared about.

Jamesn
03-05-11, 21:20
I just wonder, why in Indy, we almost have no massage parlors run by ladies other than Asians (mostly old and ugly Asian.) But in Louisville and southern Indiana, there are several good ones (according to their reports) run by young and beautiful Caucasians and African Americans, with competitive prices!

Envy them in Louisville and southern Indiana!

Wulfgar
03-06-11, 12:34
I just wonder, why in Indy, we almost have no massage parlors run by ladies other than Asians (mostly old and ugly Asian.) But in Louisville and southern Indiana, there are several good ones (according to their reports) run by young and beautiful Caucasians and African Americans, with competitive prices!

Envy them in Louisville and southern Indiana! We used to (there were 2 of them within a few miles of my house). But almost all of them got busted a few years back. However, they definitely were not competitively priced, at least the ones I visited weren't.

Osirusss
03-06-11, 12:52

Envy them in Louisville and southern Indiana! I find that strange too. I guess they figure they need to send the better looking ladies to the smaller towns to keep business going. In Indy they know its enough people here would pay for less than stellar looks, to make a tidy profit. Most of the non-AMPs are scammers and clock watchers that get bad reps pretty fast here. Then they go out of business or busted.

I used to have a good time on the old 96th and Mich. Road."Caucasian" place with a women named Nikki. She was a Hot MILF type and opened the menu on the first visit. Well one day I go there and she isn't there so I saw AMY, who I hear works at the new LAF. Road place. I asked her were was Nikki. Well long story short, Amy found out Nikki had an open menu, told the owner and Nikki got fired. Instead of opening her menu to make money also which would benefit her and the place with more business and money, she did that. If you ever visit a place she works you would have more fun burning a pile of money than spending it on her. Toledo Ohio has some of the best places I have ever been to AMP and NONAMP.

Jamesn
03-06-11, 13:29
It seems that Louisville is enforcing strict law for strip clubs, while here in Indy, we still have pretty liberal two-way interaction.

However, for massage parlor, I think it is the other way around (otherwise those MP in Louisville won't thrive!)

Why the policies are so inconsistent that Indy is more liberal in one field while Louisville is in the other field?

Indplsgent4fu
03-06-11, 15:07
Tried out Touchez, apparently pronounced "touches", today. They just started advertising in Nuvo. My opinion: all you have to do is read their ad to assume that they won't be open for long. (Pretty sure "they" is a "she".) She was a little hesitant since they just opened, so I won't give away too much, except that it seemed like this girl would have done just about anything for the right price. We had a good time, and I left happy!Is this place asian or otherwise?

Rst2000
03-06-11, 15:51
We used to (there were 2 of them within a few miles of my house). But almost all of them got busted a few years back. However, they definitely were not competitively priced, at least the ones I visited weren't.The one at the storage place, they tried to get $$$ from me for he. It was nuts.

I forget who was there, a couple heavier white girls

Msmith0052
03-06-11, 16:38
As I am about to go out for a massage today (and I am actually sore) , I wanted to post this question to everyone; where do you get the best actual massage in town? I mean that plus something extra. Anyone have any hidden gems?

I would have to say that Dove Spa gives a great massage (but no extras at all) and that Bing's is probably where I get the best massage w / extras. But, Bing's is usually pushy and not a very "warm" feeling, so I don't really go there anymore. Anyone else remember when Bing was in the salon giving massages? She gave one hell of a rub.

Hitts10
03-06-11, 17:32
Is this place asian or otherwise?I should probably clarify. This place is NOT an AMP. More along the lines of what I referenced in a 2/16 post. Their ad is only in the print Nuvo.

Joe Mobo
03-06-11, 17:42
We used to (there were 2 of them within a few miles of my house). But almost all of them got busted a few years back. However, they definitely were not competitively priced, at least the ones I visited weren't.There used to be a good assortment of American owned parlors on the west side of Indy. I remember one on West Washington Street that was very good. They had one in Clermont that had some good talent. The service varied with different girls as is the case with most parlors. They were all shut down because of our pious city leaders. They all got their p-why but don't want the average guy to partake, always too much politics. Something's never change if you live in Marion County. This takes me back a lot of years; I have some pretty good memories. I remember some pretty talented young ladies.

Joe Mobo
03-06-11, 21:46
As I am about to go out for a massage today (and I am actually sore) , I wanted to post this question to everyone; where do you get the best actual massage in town? I mean that plus something extra. Anyone have any hidden gems?

I would have to say that Dove Spa gives a great massage (but no extras at all) and that Bing's is probably where I get the best massage w / extras. But, Bing's is usually pushy and not a very "warm" feeling, so I don't really go there anymore. Anyone else remember when Bing was in the salon giving massages? She gave one hell of a rub.I agree I haven't got that warm feeling in Bing's for quite some time. They really do a hard up sell which really turns me off. I was seeing a girl not to long after they opened by the name of Angelia. This girl was a real sweetheart. She never asked for any money up front and always took good care of you. And I have to say I always took good care of her. Sadly she on vacation as they always tell you. I found out she had family in California and decided to move back. Great massage, great ending, and very attractive. I guess it don't get any better than that.

Bubbler99
03-07-11, 00:11
Lisa is leaving Indiana very soon, but may return next month.

Henley100
03-07-11, 00:58
Lisa is leaving Indiana very soon, but may return next month.This is turning into a weekend filled with bad news. (For us, not Misty and Lisa)

Indplsgent4fu
03-07-11, 03:23
Went to see a reliable friend, Annie, near Washington Square and sadly she was gone. In her place was a new friend, Tina. She is a little older, friendly, speaks almost ZERO English, she was nice looking and nice body but nothing noteworthy. I had so much stress built up that I decided to stay. The session was enjoyable, light touch, and she didn't hesitate to take matters in her own hands and it seemed like in no time at all my stress was all gone. Would repeat because of convenient location and availability, otherwise I will see what new friends I can make at other places.

Southernbred
03-07-11, 12:54
I stopped at flower shop this week and saw lisa. She said she is leaving March 9 thru April 9 to go back to CA. Better get your massages quickly the next few days.This explains my problem today. After hearing good reviews for Lisa, I stopped by the Flower Shop and you could tell that flowers are coming back in season. The place was busy, so I will try again another time. I may have to wait until she gets back.

The G Man
03-07-11, 18:43
Went again last weekend.

Excellent service, but expensive extras. I only had a $.6 with me, so she wouldn't even go topless.

Indplsgent4fu
03-07-11, 20:25
Went to old favorite place just to see what's new, and I came across Cindi.

BTW, Cindi is slender, tall, nice looking but nothing exceptional.

Greek Geek
03-08-11, 00:26
I visited B-burg about 6 months ago and was hopeful even though there was a sign posted specifically stating what was not on the menu. Cute, late 20s early 30s basic english no conversation. Very nice massage but alas, the hour was over and the sign was right. It may have just been the first visit warmup but I didn't get that vibe since I gave every indication that I wanted extras. The alterations place in Avon had excellent service however. Late 30s early 40s nice body.

The computer shop is still open but after watching our least favorite uncle haul guys out of there 18 months ago I steer clear. 2 new places have opened up in the past few months but I have yet to try them. I always stake a place out for a couple hours to see if I can spot talent or LE and relaxation looked like LE and the other I need more time to check out. I would really like to find a place with good talent and a full menu if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

We used to (there were 2 of them within a few miles of my house). But almost all of them got busted a few years back. However, they definitely were not competitively priced, at least the ones I visited weren't.

Hentai033
03-08-11, 01:19
This explains my problem today. After hearing good reviews for Lisa, I stopped by the Flower Shop and you could tell that flowers are coming back in season. The place was busy, so I will try again another time. I may have to wait until she gets back.I went to the Flower shop and had a nice time with a new girl Judy. Nice slender body and decent face. Probably mid-30's. Her English was actually pretty good (not much vocabulary, but decent accent). She'd been around the USA a bit. I was there close to closing time, so just got a nice HE, but I'm thinking more could be had.

Prince Numenor
03-08-11, 14:41
This is a clean discreet AMP in a pleasant area. With the flower shop being so busy lately and needing an alternative I decided to try it out. Met Tina- good looking- slightly slutty (good!). I had an excellent massage given with effort and knowledge and walked out happy. It is still pretty much standard AMP fare- not the village I don't think- but certainly comparable to the flower shop. Standard AMP price and tip. Tina seemed quite happy. I'd recommend!

Numenor

Joe Mobo
03-08-11, 16:49
Went again last weekend.

Excellent service, but expensive extras. I only had a $.6 with me, so she wouldn't even go topless. Is this the place in Columbus?

Hitts10
03-08-11, 23:19
I went to the Flower shop and had a nice time with a new girl Judy. Nice slender body and decent face. Probably mid-30's. Her English was actually pretty good (not much vocabulary, but decent accent). She'd been around the USA a bit. I was there close to closing time, so just got a nice HE, but I'm thinking more could be had.Unless the place is changing, I doubt that more could be had. My experience is that Lisa & co. Are good for a HE, but nothing more. But maybe I just look suspicious.

Fun Freak
03-08-11, 23:41
Indiana Johns visited Spring spa recently. Lucy (short, late 30s) took good care of him. Nice massage too.

Standard rates apply.

Chicago M
03-09-11, 09:08
Saw Cindy at Relax in Fishers. Usually when I go to Relax its usually strictly therapeutic. But.

Cindy has the softest hands of any provider, and gave a very nice surprising relaxing finish. Will def repeat. Happy with

$20 tip. No tell mamasan.

Saw Melanie on SS who advertises with her pic and another girl on CL, PIC def was years ago, massage good.

But too mechanical. PASS for a repeat. Melanie used to work with Cindy until the shop closed up.

Tiannaman in Carmel- strictly therapeutic but a good massage.

Be safe out there

Rst2000
03-09-11, 12:07
Unless the place is changing, I doubt that more could be had. My experience is that Lisa & co. Are good for a HE, but nothing more. But maybe I just look suspicious.There is plenty more to be had.

Ladder71
03-09-11, 15:45
Just had a vist with slutcake very nice massage 9. Very nice on the flop let very happy and drained well worth it easy to get verified and nice in call location. Want more details pm me

Rst2000
03-09-11, 16:38
Word mus have gotten she wants. 4 now.

Otherwise great, lots o teasing.

Saw Cindy at Relax in Fishers. Usually when I go to Relax its usually strictly therapeutic. But.

Cindy has the softest hands of any provider, and gave a very nice surprising relaxing finish. Will def repeat. Happy with

$20 tip. No tell mamasan.

Saw Melanie on SS who advertises with her pic and another girl on CL, PIC def was years ago, massage good.

But too mechanical. PASS for a repeat. Melanie used to work with Cindy until the shop closed up.

Tiannaman in Carmel- strictly therapeutic but a good massage.

Be safe out there

Member #4125
03-10-11, 09:59
I had a great massage with Slutcake the other day, I ended up totally relaxed! A little more than the AMPs but the massage is no comparison.

Naughty169
03-11-11, 16:17
Went for a treat at a donut shop the other day and proceeded across the street where the village used to be. The place looks the same from the outside, but the inside looks cleaner. I do miss the chief with his A shirts. I was greet at the door from a tall and slender girl named Cindy who is pretty & young. Those who are a big fan of Lisa from lilly will like cindy. My opinion: Cindy is a younger cousin of Lisa, but has more milage. She has been reviewed before with mixed reviews, but I had a great time with her. Her english is good and she is was fun to be with.

Massage was okay, she aimed for all the good parts. After 10-15 min she asked to turn over. I was quoted rates that were way too high, but after informing her of the standard she accepted & gave me a discount. She liked my body, I guess it pays to hit the gym. I left very happy and she will be in town for another two weeks.

I hope she treats you all the same or better. Good luck!

Naughty

Apla 40
03-11-11, 20:29
The open light is back on, I will make a stop there this weekend and report what I find.

Ineedsex15
03-12-11, 13:56
Saw Monica at a north side location only got the ½ hour since I used to see Lisa and she is now gone should have done the full hour 40 and 40 what a great massage will repeat with an hour next time.

Joe Mobo
03-13-11, 15:32
I saw Lily at Washington Square Friday. A very nice lady and aims to please. She is only about a six but makes up for it in other ways. This was my first time there but left very happy, very nice massage. I would consider going back, very appreciative of tip. I like that not a lot of upselling, kind of breaks the mood when that happens.

Midwest Monger
03-14-11, 09:57
Posting on the Backpage. Seems intriguing. Was going to make the trip there this evening. Has anybody tried this new scene out on Lafayette Road?

Hitts10
03-14-11, 14:50
Posting on the Backpage. Seems intriguing. Was going to make the trip there this evening. Has anybody tried this new scene out on Lafayette Road?Haven't tried it, but it looks like the BP ads for this place and Raymond Street are posted by the same user. Same owners, possibly? Their ads say the same thing, just about word for word.

Redward46
03-14-11, 17:06
Posting on the Backpage. Seems intriguing. Was going to make the trip there this evening. Has anybody tried this new scene out on Lafayette Road?Tried calling today, phone line does not work. Its the same advertiser that places ads for the Doll House on Raymond. If the girls are similar, then they are nasty. The only good thing is that are not asian.

ChadWoods
03-15-11, 13:52
Unless the place is changing, I doubt that more could be had. My experience is that Lisa & co. Are good for a HE, but nothing more. But maybe I just look suspicious.All I hear about is the Flower Shop. Can somebody please tell me where it is at? Is is close to Rosies?

Thanks for the help.

DPU Dave
03-15-11, 16:23
Took my first AMP plunge at the Wash Sq location. Tina was ready as soon as I walked in. Gave what was actually a pretty good massage. Ending was quite happy. Paid the standard rates.

Henley100
03-15-11, 18:53
I stopped by the Flower shop for the first time since Lisa left and met Judy. She was in her early thirties with a decent body and a pretty face. Nice personality and spoke some english, but she didn't talk much.

I got an hour for. 6. Incredible massage. She really has the touch. She was also very teasing. On the flip, she had a very nice and slow style that left me relaxed and smiling when I left. Standard tip.

No she wasn't Lisa, but she did a great job and left me satisfied. I will repeat.

Msmith0052
03-15-11, 22:48
All I hear about is the Flower Shop. Can somebody please tell me where it is at? Is is close to Rosies?

Thanks for the help.Just drive around near Rosies and keep looking. Can't miss it!

Rst2000
03-16-11, 09:51
Who is Rosies? Is that Relax?

Just drive around near Rosies and keep looking. Can't miss it!

Bigvirg
03-16-11, 16:23
Well I finally got the time to stop by the Hong Kong place. When I got there the open sign was off and the door was locked! I called the number on the door and got no answer. I was back at work and got a call back from the AMP phone number and an Asian lady said that they were closed but would be back open on Saturday. Thought I would save you guys a trip.

Assmanoh
03-17-11, 10:05
Just drive around near Rosies and keep looking. Can't miss it!Rose's = near Plainfield.

Lilly's (Flower shop) = NE side off Allisonville.

Don't follow Msmith's advice and drive around Rose's if you're looking for the flower shop.

Bigvirg
03-17-11, 11:01
Anybody know for sure if our Madison Ave. Place is up and running? Hate to waste the trip since Wally World has gone down hill.

Joe Mobo
03-17-11, 11:27
Anybody know for sure if our Madison Ave. Place is up and running? Hate to waste the trip since Wally World has gone down hill.I went by a couple of nights ago sign was on but no cars in lot. I did not stop, you might want to call first.

Sfslvr43
03-17-11, 16:16
Had a quick trip to Indy today to do some business and took a detour to the flower shop and met Judy. I have watched this site for some time, done some research and I must say it really paid off. Thanks guys. I have always wanted to, but was a bit afraid. I have even stopped at a number of places that I have come across over the years, but always ended up leaving and wondering what if. I never knew what I was walking into until I found this site. Thanks to you guys, I knew where to go and I am very happy I did. Judy is a real sweetheart and very attractive. She made me feel completely comfortable. In fact, she made me feel like a king. I would recomend to anyone. It was getting a little awkward near the end of our time together, so I said "where did Lisa go?" Everything went perfect after that.

Thanks

Skippy3
03-17-11, 21:09
I went by a couple of nights ago sign was on but no cars in lot. I did not stop, you might want to call first.This is the best time to go in my opinion. I stopped by about a week ago, light on with no one in the drive. Half hour massage lasted nearly an hour. Massage was above average with the standard AMP experiance.

Roy Cat
03-19-11, 16:22
I haven't seen a review of Sunshine Spa recently so I thought I'd post one. I went there in the evening while I was in that area of town. When I walked in, three women were sitting on a couch. Unfortunately, the least attractive of the three got up to take me back for a massage. The disappointment was almost enough to ruin the the experience but the massage was actually quite good. There was a sign on the wall saying no illegal activities were allowed and in this case the sign was correct. Some two way touching was allowed, though. That, combined with the good massage and the friendliness of the woman, made the experience probably worthwhile. It's not worth a special trip across town but if you're in the neighborhood give it a try. Extras may actually be available if you press for them.

Gilp 68
03-20-11, 13:33
Long time listener first time caller. This was my second visit to the Sq. Fine place. Neat and clean. Met at the door by a lovely specimen, Tina and she lead me right back. 6-7 on the AMP scale for me. The massage was very good. The flip came somewhat early but was proceeded by several minute of teasing the was very pleasant. Red is a great color for her also! Tina was very good at what she does and hopefully will be around for awhile. Left very happy with standard rates applying. Its about time us far eastsiders had a place! Be safe.

ChadWoods
03-21-11, 09:43
I got the chance to try the new AMP in Mooresville Saturday. I was greeted by decent looking Asian female who said her name was,"Jenny." Got a nice massage with a lot of playfull action. On the flip I got the standard AMP experience. Tried to get more but no luck. I think more is available but not on the first visit. 1 hour was $60 and then a $20 tip for the HE. Nice to have something closer to home. I hope it sticks around.

Bigvirg
03-21-11, 17:16
I got the chance to try the new AMP in Mooresville Saturday. I was greeted by decent looking Asian female who said her name was,"Jenny." Got a nice massage with a lot of playfull action. On the flip I got the standard AMP experience. Tried to get more but no luck. I think more is available but not on the first visit. 1 hour was $60 and then a $20 tip for the HE. Nice to have something closer to home. I hope it sticks around.I happened by there on Friday and saw the sign on. I turned around and scouted the place for a little while and it looked like the coast was clear so I stopped in. Jenny was my girl as well and I think she is the only girl in there. The massage was so-so and the ending didn't even have to be requested. I really don't think that there is anything else to be had on the menu, but if someone finds out different let me know!

Southernbred
03-21-11, 20:01
I finally had the time to make it to the flower shop on Saturday afternoon. The place was empty when I arrived, but there was someone who visited during my session. I know that Lisa was gone, so I saw "Katie." Her face was ok, but she was built like your typical Asian. I chose the hour. She asked how I would like my massage and I told her firm. My back has been sore lately and she did pay attention to my sore areas. I think the massage was about an 8; I've had some better ones but this one was pretty good. I definitely left feeling relaxed. I will go back once Lisa has returned.

Southernbred
03-21-11, 22:06
I was just on CL and noticed that there are a few new massage places popping up around town.

Emperor Spa in Avon.

Hong Kong Spa in Mooresville.

Magic Finger Spa in Avon.

Summer Spa in Carmel.

I noticed that Summer Spa is near the other popular spa that closed down a year or two ago. I'm interested if anyone has tried these places. Any reviews? Compare to the flower shop or wally's?

Tony Verghese
03-22-11, 19:04
Carmel is LE hotspot. Nothing's going to happen there.

I was just on CL and noticed that there are a few new massage places popping up around town.

Emperor Spa in Avon.

Hong Kong Spa in Mooresville.

Magic Finger Spa in Avon.

Summer Spa in Carmel.

I noticed that Summer Spa is near the other popular spa that closed down a year or two ago. I'm interested if anyone has tried these places. Any reviews? Compare to the flower shop or wally's?

Youandmereally
03-22-11, 19:53
Have been going to the Day Spa in Columbus the past month. Been there three times and each time was a great success. Just be careful as they seem to like a lot of lotion and such and pricing can get tough. Only take in with you what you want to spend and you could be successful for just $. Happen twice, but once the little head and I mean little head won and it was $.3. Very nice but that set me up for higher rates which is a turn off in today's econ.

Be safe all.

Hunter46
03-22-11, 20:21
I stopped by the Flower shop for the first time since Lisa left and met Judy. She was in her early thirties with a decent body and a pretty face. Nice personality and spoke some english, but she didn't talk much.

I got an hour for. 6. Incredible massage. She really has the touch. She was also very teasing. On the flip, she had a very nice and slow style that left me relaxed and smiling when I left. Standard tip.

No she wasn't Lisa, but she did a great job and left me satisfied. I will repeat.I stopped by last night and had the same kind of experience with Judy. I had seen her there before, but had always chosen Lisa. She seemed happy that I recognized her and asked for her by name. No, she isn't quite as friendly as Lisa (not sure that anyone is) , but still very pleasant. Her massage skills are excellent along with the great teasing and finish. I will definitely repeat also.

Help Me
03-22-11, 20:56
I happened by there on Friday and saw the sign on. I turned around and scouted the place for a little while and it looked like the coast was clear so I stopped in. Jenny was my girl as well and I think she is the only girl in there. The massage was so-so and the ending didn't even have to be requested. I really don't think that there is anything else to be had on the menu, but if someone finds out different let me know!I went by there tonight, the place was dark. Any one know whats up with that?

Msmith0052
03-22-11, 21:14
Have seen both Judy and Monica (another new girl) recently and was very impressed with both of them. Someone must be teaching them their technique before the flip because they all do it in a similar, fantastic manner. Best spot around for sure.

Also, I know it's been discussed before, but is Anne Marie Julia worth a visit? PM please.

DiscreetGuy86
03-22-11, 23:30
My first visit at flower shop since Lisa left. Got there at closing time and 3 ladies were working. Asked for Judy and she walked me back. Said would do only half hour since getting ready to close. She had nice soft hands and did nice massage for 5 minutes. Then she started a tremendous teasing session on the backside. On the flip, very nice, slow, teasing, and sensual experience. Judy is a keeper.

Nells M All
03-23-11, 06:21
My first visit at flower shop since Lisa left. Got there at closing time and 3 ladies were working. Asked for Judy and she walked me back. Said would do only half hour since getting ready to close. She had nice soft hands and did nice massage for 5 minutes. Then she started a tremendous teasing session on the backside. On the flip, very nice, slow, teasing, and sensual experience. Judy is a keeper.Can somebody tell me where this place is at mooresville I get through there once in awhile I haven't seen it where is it thanks.

Ferreal1
03-23-11, 12:58
I've stopped by the "new" AMP S. Of indy a couple of times the last month, they do only have one girl working from what I've been able to see (average maybe a little more, kind of like a 6 or 7) , standard rates, good service, and a good massage to boot. No, she didn't have on boots, I mean in addition.

The only negative I can see is that today the hairdressers a couple of doors down were outside sweeping / smoking, so if you're shy, or might get recognized, there's not much cover, what with the tatoo parlor and christian bookstore in the same complex, it kind of reminds me of wally world that way. Standard rates apply.

Having just gotten back from Florida, I needed the break, and was wondering if anyone has taken advantage of the places round Macon? I haven't been in a position to make a stop down that way. Someday maybe someday.

Indplsgent4fu
03-23-11, 22:56
I went to the Village tonight just before 8 pm (they usually close at 10) and lot was empty, all lights off and "closed" sign on front door. I hope it's temporary. .

Fast Spa
03-24-11, 00:34
I went to the Village tonight just before 8 pm (they usually close at 10) and lot was empty, all lights off and "closed" sign on front door. I hope it's temporary. .I heard from one of the girls they got Busted again. Also you will find 52nd and lafayette Road missing an open sign at least I did tonight at 8pm (BEHIND CAR DEALER) So lets be careful with this thread Make LEO do their own work!

Fast Spa

Osirusss
03-24-11, 11:03
I heard from one of the girls they got Busted again. Also you will find 52nd and lafayette Road missing an open sign at least I did tonight at 8pm (BEHIND CAR DEALER) So lets be careful with this thread Make LEO do their own work!

Fast SpaWhen These places get busted they rush to inform the news agents so they can have cameras and interviews with the glorious Cops that are trying to stop our "Moral Decay". If had to guess I would say the lease holder caught wind and kicked them out or as the case with 52 street the foot traffic wasn't high enough. There only seemed to be 1 woman working there and she can only see so many guys in the time its open. She also wasn't a spring chicken either. Either way I drive past there on the way to work and check it out and report back.

Southernbred
03-24-11, 19:01
Have seen both Judy and Monica (another new girl) recently and was very impressed with both of them. Someone must be teaching them their technique before the flip because they all do it in a similar, fantastic manner. Best spot around for sure.

Also, I know it's been discussed before, but is Anne Marie Julia worth a visit? PM please.I think it might be Katie teaching them that I saw a few days ago. She had similar technique to what I have seen described on other posts.

Roy Cat
03-24-11, 19:55
I went to the Village tonight just before 8 pm (they usually close at 10) and lot was empty, all lights off and "closed" sign on front door. I hope it's temporary. .I was just there last Sunday. Usually when I go somewhere like that, I feel like there's a moment where the girl is looking at me trying to decide if I'm LEO. Then, based on her decision, I'm either offered something extra or not. Sooner or later they all probably guess wrong and get arrested. The girls and owners probably just accept the possibility of arrest as a cost of doing business and are prepared for it. I think the police are fighting a losing battle here trying to stop this kind of thing. They make a big show of doing raids and arresting people and then six months later everything is back to the way it was before the raids.

Tony Verghese
03-24-11, 21:45
Finally managed visit slutcake. Here are the pros and cons.

Pros.

-

1 Very discreet location and excellent ambiance

2 Really good massage.

3 Great attitude and definitely puts an effort to be friendly.

4 Certainly is a sensual massage due to far greater contact than a standard AMP, and a good selection of menu items.

5 Not a clock watcher or a mechanic; the refinement is evident.

Now the Cons.

1 Age: I was expecting late 30s, she is late 40s. I guess.

2 Body: She is not the slender figures present in AMPs.

3. This may be specific to me, but I did not like the smell of the lotion used.

Overall its more positive than negative, for mongers who have a taste for mature talent, she will be worth every penny.

SlutCake
03-25-11, 08:19
I appreciate you review Tony. However, I feel I need to make a couple corrections.

1. In America Women do not age as well as in India. (I'm. 34, born in 1977). Although, I do admit, I have some fine lines coming out on my face, but I believe that is due to UV exposure. No way, would I say I look late 40's. If that is what I look now I dread my appearance in 10. 15 years. Can you let me know what the Indian Beautiful Women secret is to stop any continued aging process?

2. I defiantly am not slender (As stated in every profile, I'm athletic and curvy. I'm 5'7, 150 pounds, I wear a size 9 jean and have a 36D chest. The right breast is probably a DD. LOL.)

3. The lotion I use is unscented. (There is a gallon tub of it on the counter when you walk in, stating, Spa Touch, unscented Massage Cream. This is not located in the massage room area. There is a large spoon inside this tub, that I scoop that lotion into a small crystal container and heat up. I do this when you walk in the door and everyone is always free to watch me do this.

I felt these corrections #2 and #3 needed to be made as they were not accurate. But I respect your opinion on how I look and that I have not aged gracefully for 34 yrs young. Once again thank you for the review.

Ralphy
03-25-11, 20:58
I want to meet this lady.

I appreciate you review Tony. However, I feel I need to make a couple corrections.

1. In America Women do not age as well as in India. (I'm. 34, born in 1977). Although, I do admit, I have some fine lines coming out on my face, but I believe that is due to UV exposure. No way, would I say I look late 40's. If that is what I look now I dread my appearance in 10. 15 years. Can you let me know what the Indian Beautiful Women secret is to stop any continued aging process?

2. I defiantly am not slender (As stated in every profile, I'm athletic and curvy. I'm 5'7, 150 pounds, I wear a size 9 jean and have a 36D chest. The right breast is probably a DD. LOL.)

3. The lotion I use is unscented. (There is a gallon tub of it on the counter when you walk in, stating, Spa Touch, unscented Massage Cream. This is not located in the massage room area. There is a large spoon inside this tub, that I scoop that lotion into a small crystal container and heat up. I do this when you walk in the door and everyone is always free to watch me do this.

I felt these corrections #2 and #3 needed to be made as they were not accurate. But I respect your opinion on how I look and that I have not aged gracefully for 34 yrs young. Once again thank you for the review.

Southernbred
03-25-11, 22:07
Can you let me know what the Indian Beautiful Women secret is to stop any continued aging process? I'm not a doctor, but I was told that higher levels of Melanin help resist the aging process. Basically, the darker the skin, the longer you can go without wrinkling.

Since that can't be controlled, the best way to prevent wrinkling is to stay hydrated (with water, not lotions) and have limited exposure to UV rays. Limited exposure is basically 30 min. Of direct sunlight per day.

I have learned this because I am fair skinned so I need to be careful of my UV exposure.