PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

GreatPretender
07-04-17, 22:18
I have no proof but I'm going to say this has all the markings of a fake review written by Meg herself to promote her little massage business.She appears to be hanging on by a thread in regards to her professional life, no way that was a legit review.

Spwam1
07-04-17, 22:43
I had a massage with her a few months back. She said she was using a friends hotel room and that her normal location was better. She put in a good effort with heated oils, music, and disrobing. Standard he at the end. I enjoyed myself. I tried to reschedule with her a few times but she was difficult to connect with with days between replies. The review below may be a shill, but it's more or less accurate.

I have no proof but I'm going to say this has all the markings of a fake review written by Meg herself to promote her little massage business.

NightOwl14
07-05-17, 08:44
I have no proof but I'm going to say this has all the markings of a fake review written by Meg herself to promote her little massage business.I'm also not going to debate the validity of anyone's review of Meg, but on her website, she is offering a free sensual massage if they post a good review on the forums. That is probably why she is suddenly getting more positive reviews.

Spwam1
07-05-17, 10:11
I certainly didn't get this offer, though I wouldn't turn it down. I paid $120 for the hour, but I'm guessing I could have haggled a bit.

I'm also not going to debate the validity of anyone's review of Meg, but on her website, she is offering a free sensual massage if they post a good review on the forums. That is probably why she is suddenly getting more positive reviews..

WinterWarlock
07-05-17, 10:57
I certainly didn't get this offer, though I wouldn't turn it down. I paid $120 for the hour, but I'm guessing I could have haggled a bit.

.Did you notice track marks on her arms?

When I said sad, I did not mean pathetic. I meant that it is so unfortunate that people have such terrible addictions. She seems to be a nice person, but she is having many troubles that can be connected to the needle and the damage done.

Naughty169
07-05-17, 11:52
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-cute-asian-babe-give-u-best-time/26136568

Hi, I'm Katie young & pretty. My pics are 100% real. My look & personality won't let you down.come see & relax w / me. My pics are real and recent so don't waste time & ask for more pics I'll hung up if Get asked rude questions! Nuru erotic massage 150 Incall / Outcall 300. For polite respectful generous men only!! Thank you!! Call / txt me to setup appt 630 828 3727 xoxo.

From my text is looks like limited extras. Anyone try her out before?

Bltn8085
07-05-17, 19:34
I was looking at her too. I looked at the Chicago massage reports and it seems her pictures are accurate. She allows a lot of roaming but never takes her bottoms off. Report said $$ for just HE after Nuru.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-cute-asian-babe-give-u-best-time/26136568

Hi, I'm Katie young & pretty. My pics are 100% real. My look & personality won't let you down.come see & relax w / me. My pics are real and recent so don't waste time & ask for more pics I'll hung up if Get asked rude questions! Nuru erotic massage 150 Incall / Outcall 300. For polite respectful generous men only!! Thank you!! Call / txt me to setup appt 630 828 3727 xoxo.

From my text is looks like limited extras. Anyone try her out before?

Naughty169
07-06-17, 01:52
I was looking at her too. I looked at the Chicago massage reports and it seems her pictures are accurate. She allows a lot of roaming but never takes her bottoms off. Report said $$ for just HE after Nuru.I became very curious and setup an appointment With her. I got her down to $ for an hour long session. She has a spinner body with enhancements and an average face. I would say an 8 if she put on makeup. Started the session face down and had great conversation. She then began removing her top and using her nipples on my back. On the flip it was body to body, but not a real nuru. Allowed full roaming and the bottoms do come off. Just a HJ finish. I think she is leaving Indy tomorrow with no plans to return. I guess business was slow since she does not offer more but wanted $$.

Tynestar
07-06-17, 21:45
Was in town for business. Did a little research on forums and decided on Fitness. Couldn't figure out the OZ location. Good massage. Left happy with standard tip and finish. Forums worked wonders for me today.

scotman
07-07-17, 14:24
Senior member who has posted selectively over the years. From Louisville and am old enough to remember the time when AMPs were awesome with plenty of sweet young things. Will be in Indy for a few days in about 2 weeks. Are there any Indy AMPs with attractive young ladies? FS or not, I don't really care. Would prefer eye candy and good massage over FS. Of course having all of the above would be nice. Thanks amigos.

bbone
07-07-17, 15:46
Out west ventured over the Plains and landed in the place that rhymes with Stink. No so stinky massage though, drew JiJI? She is one bad mother when it comes to massage, looks probably 5+ if that but man that girl can crank away, not with JR (on back and legs), but JR wasn't left out so he did get happy and there where a few options. Will repeat, if for anything the Massage!

MegoFast
07-07-17, 22:52
Senior member who has posted selectively over the years. From Louisville and am old enough to remember the time when AMPs were awesome with plenty of sweet young things. Will be in Indy for a few days in about 2 weeks. Are there any Indy AMPs with attractive young ladies? FS or not, I don't really care. Would prefer eye candy and good massage over FS. Of course having all of the above would be nice. Thanks amigos.Do a search for Soho here. Probably your best bet for younger, but comes with a price.

PurpleHey
07-07-17, 23:05
Senior member who has posted selectively over the years. From Louisville and am old enough to remember the time when AMPs were awesome with plenty of sweet young things. Will be in Indy for a few days in about 2 weeks. Are there any Indy AMPs with attractive young ladies? FS or not, I don't really care. Would prefer eye candy and good massage over FS. Of course having all of the above would be nice. Thanks amigos.I will drop a plug for Delilah's here. Definitely no extras, but meets your criteria if good massage by young eye candy at a reasonable rate.

Billi Ford77
07-07-17, 23:52
Decided to treat myself to Nat A today. . 6 at the door for the hour and Aiko was my guide, quite the looker: 7/10, very Asian GND look to her. Had on a low cut shirt and little skirt, so thought I was in for a something super. I was almost right. Massage was exceptional. Not therapeutic, but extremely relaxing. Hit all the spots and plenty of tease. On the flip, got real sensual with me, lots of eye contact and stuff, but nothing more than standard finish. I did manage to free the peaks from a lacy black boulder holder for a minute and got a handful of lacy panties UTC, but that was it on the HE. Technique was very good though and all smiles on the way out with a. 4 tip.

Monod
07-08-17, 11:59
Meg does an excellent massage. She is well trained and sensual. The massage table and room are comfortable and clean. I like the way she looks because she is very petite. She is looking for a new location, and I hope things go well. I will return again soon. PM me if you want more information.

scotman
07-08-17, 12:07
I will drop a plug for Delilah's here. Definitely no extras, but meets your criteria if good massage by young eye candy at a reasonable rate.RTFF until my eyes crossed and could not find info on this place.

Keepinitclean
07-09-17, 08:13
Not this again. FAKE.

Meg does an excellent massage. She is well trained and sensual. The massage table and room are comfortable and clean. I like the way she looks because she is very petite. She is looking for a new location, and I hope things go well. I will return again soon. PM me if you want more information.

Green Teeth
07-10-17, 12:58
Was on the west side today and needed some relief. I read reviews on Palindrome so I gave it a shot. My therapist was CiCi and she was about a 6 on the AMP scale. Her English wasn't the best but not bad. I asked for medium pressure and she obliged. She spent a lot of time on my back and butt with great deal of teasing. After she used the hot towel to wipe off the oil she gave me a great tickle massage which I love. On the flip she went right to work with a standard finish but nice and slow. She also likes to tickle the backside at the same time. I did some OTC roaming but didn't try for UTC. My release was fantastic and I shot a rope on the sheet which surprised her. She cleaned me up and I did see her take the sheet off the table. I told her that would be nice for future visitors, LOL. Anyway, the damage. 60 for the hour and. 40 tip. I'll repeat.I hate to post a question that is so generic. I have had 3 frustrating visits to 3 different places in the Carmel area with no luck with anything extra. And my needs are very modest. This sounds like a positive review but I don't know where, what OTC or UTC are. Any reference aids you can disclose so I can translate and enjoy one of these?

Jjbee62
07-10-17, 23:14
I hate to post a question that is so generic. I have had 3 frustrating visits to 3 different places in the Carmel area with no luck with anything extra. And my needs are very modest. This sounds like a positive review but I don't know where, what OTC or UTC are. Any reference aids you can disclose so I can translate and enjoy one of these?OTC. Outside or Over The Clothing.

UTC. Under The Clothing.

Carmel is a good place to go if you want a massage with nothing extra. Most places that aren't in Carmel are better places to find extras.

Nitro69
07-11-17, 01:55
Anybody been to Models Massage? What is the action like?Never been to models but theres tons of posts here about it being legit. Also one of the girls that works there (Claire) is also on SA as Claireelise. She may be in search of a SD? What this means I do not know as I have not made any attempt to contact her. But there's some info for you.

DaveRue
07-11-17, 09:06
I hate to post a question that is so generic. I have had 3 frustrating visits to 3 different places in the Carmel area with no luck with anything extra. And my needs are very modest. This sounds like a positive review but I don't know where, what OTC or UTC are. Any reference aids you can disclose so I can translate and enjoy one of these?Yes there is and A2 was nice enough to include it. Just scroll up. See the abbreviations tab in blue?

Dave.

Ilapp
07-11-17, 13:08
OTC. Outside or Over The Clothing.

UTC. Under The Clothing.

Carmel is a good place to go if you want a massage with nothing extra. Most places that aren't in Carmel are better places to find extras.It takes a guy Halfway Around the World to figure that out. Glad to see you're keeping an eye on us bud. Did you get my resume yet.

Jjbee62
07-11-17, 13:28
It takes a guy Halfway Around the World to figure that out. Glad to see you're keeping an eye on us bud. Did you get my resume yet.Homeland security has it. Seems they wish to examine your hard drives and phones for any suspicious photos and videos.

If you check their latest budget request they added $1. 2 billion for Kleenex and Jergens lotion.

Noneya101
07-11-17, 15:51
Just noticed this one pop up. http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pre-opening-special-10-off/8327124.

XandirHunt
07-12-17, 20:56
Just noticed this one pop up. http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pre-opening-special-10-off/8327124.I tried it tonight. Goes by "Serenity Spa". Seems pretty legit, if you like a good massage only. They have sliding barn doors that do not close fully. Open air, so sound travels well. It is in a busy strip mall as well.

If you are looking for a good massage, try it out. Just don't expect anything.

ManWithPants
07-12-17, 21:46
Never been to models but theres tons of posts here about it being legit. Also one of the girls that works there (Claire) is also on SA as Claireelise. She may be in search of a SD? What this means I do not know as I have not made any attempt to contact her. But there's some info for you.What is SA and SD? I hate acronyms.

Jwv1234
07-13-17, 09:58
Anyone been to the mountains since they've been reopened for hiking? I'm not too willing to drop the cash if the hiking is better just a block west.

I'm also interested in suggestions for the best place to go where the masseuse would be most willing to wear what I'm wearing during the massage.

Thanks, everyone!

NewNindy
07-13-17, 12:49
What is SA and SD? I hate acronyms.SD= Sugar Daddy.

SA = Seeking Arrangements (website for sugar babies and daddies).

ManWithPants
07-13-17, 16:54
Anyone been to the mountains since they've been reopened for hiking? I'm not too willing to drop the cash if the hiking is better just a block west.

I'm also interested in suggestions for the best place to go where the masseuse would be most willing to wear what I'm wearing during the massage.

Thanks, everyone!The mountains are open. Looks closed, but very much open. Very good times.

Indplsgent4fu
07-13-17, 23:15
SD= Sugar Daddy.

SA = Seeking Arrangements (website for sugar babies and daddies).I have found that it takes an immense amount of time investment if you decide to go the sd / sb route, and frustration.

UIS1957
07-14-17, 09:40
Stopped in the AMP at Washington and Franklin (for you coders, that would be just off the corner of Prez Rd and Prez St).

Lucy met me upon entering, late 20"s wearing a short dress. I opted for the hour encouraged by her looks (7/10).

Decent massage and has no problem with OTCR.

There lies the rub (pun intended)!

Under that short dress lies a set of short, black spandex shorts.

Under the shorts lies a pair of full length dancer type pantyhose (didn't notice the sheen till they were inches away and I felt them).

Under the hose lies a pair of standard issue panties (the outline could be felt thru the hose and shorts).

She had a waist band of some type which was tighter than a banjo string, no way to climb to the little peaks on this hike!

The flip came half way thru and I sensed a short visit may be pushed for. Glad to say it wasn't!

She did a nice hand shake (before the hand shake I put my finger in my mouth and she scoffed and turned away, I took it as a no) and really nice clean up followed by 20 minutes of front body work.

6 for the hour and. 4 on the flip.

JollyBoy
07-14-17, 13:14
Was on the west side today and needed some relief. I read reviews on Palindrome so I gave it a shot. My therapist was CiCi and she was about a 6 on the AMP scale. Her English wasn't the best but not bad. I asked for medium pressure and she obliged. She spent a lot of time on my back and butt with great deal of teasing. After she used the hot towel to wipe off the oil she gave me a great tickle massage which I love. On the flip she went right to work with a standard finish but nice and slow. She also likes to tickle the backside at the same time. I did some OTC roaming but didn't try for UTC. My release was fantastic and I shot a rope on the sheet which surprised her. She cleaned me up and I did see her take the sheet off the table. I told her that would be nice for future visitors, LOL. Anyway, the damage. 60 for the hour and. 40 tip. I'll repeat.1st timer. Can you send me private messages on the location?

JollyBoy
07-14-17, 13:29
I'm a first time to poster to this forum, but have been a hobbyist for awhile. I've met with limited success but never seem to break through that Final Frontier (aka, full service, the hallelujah moment, etc). Over the past month, I've had the following experiences.

WiWi at Ruby (aka Oz) - the massage was very sensual. First time I've ever had a girl get off by rubbing her pussy on my head (the one on my shoulders). This girl has an awesome ass and she wasn't shy about showing it to me (unclothed) up close and personal. Problem is I couldn't get her to do anything other than a nice HJ in spite of my spirited attempts. It sure seemed like more was available.

Judy at 21st- Judy is an enigma. She is very quick to take her clothes off and give me digital access. But no fucky-fucky. Gives a nice massage and friendly. Probably will try again to see if it's a "I've got to get to know you" kind of thing.

Sunrise (the one in fishers) - don't remember her name but she is short and pretty, nice body, and very friendly. During the massage she let me put my hand on her ass, and she teased around the boys, light rubbing over them from time to time. On the flip, she went right to the oil, and started with the finish. Very sensually taking me to the end. I got the strong sense that much more is available from her, but reports here have been ambiguous. I asked for more and of course she said no, but she did let me rub over the clothes.

Can anyone clue me in as to whether or not more is available and what the secret password is, particularly from the fisher places?Can you PM me the locations? Newbie finding it hard to decode.

Nimda2
07-14-17, 16:40
Can you PM me the locations? Newbie finding it hard to decode.Your journey begins here grasshopper: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?19166-First-Time-Posters-and-Newbies.

JackTaylor574
07-14-17, 19:32
I'm coming in town for the Brickyard and I'll be staying down the road from the AMP on rockville. Any feedback on this AMP? I can share info on some from the northern part of the state as I'm an out of towner. Thanks for any feedback and stay safe fellas.

DaddyMac2016
07-14-17, 21:17
I have not posted in this forum in a while as I have ventured out to other aspects of the adult entertainment / companionship. Did head over to Soho a week ago and spend a lovely 30 minutes with Grace. Sexy as every with the nicest breasts you would ever see at an AMP. Price is always steep but if your willing to pay, it is worth it to play!

Keepinitclean
07-15-17, 08:06
I'm coming in town for the Brickyard and I'll be staying down the road from the AMP on rockville. Any feedback on this AMP? I can share info on some from the northern part of the state as I'm an out of towner. Thanks for any feedback and stay safe fellas.If the numbers are a palendrom then go. I'm thinking 2424?

NoBigDeal86
07-15-17, 12:37
Two places to share:

Spied a new spa on main and 32 on the north side. The lady there likes to wear really short skirts and is pretty good looking on the scale maybe a 7-8. Unfortunately after two visits she doesn't do any extras but lets you feel.

Went to a place I've been wanting to go to on 96th street by the auto mall. The place isn't listed anywhere except for rub maps and it wasn't listed as a non-erotic place. The place was dimly lit and wasn't the kind of place you would take your mom. However, I was again let down, as they don't do any extras there. Maybe they wanted me to come back again? But that won't happen because the ladies there looked busted.

I suppose I can always count on the yellow brick road but still needing to go to SOHO.

Keepinitclean
07-15-17, 15:03
If the numbers are a palendrom then go. I'm thinking 2424?I mean 5445.

JackTaylor574
07-15-17, 17:38
I mean 5445.Thanks Lonely, that's the one that's just down from where I'll be staying next weekend. So, you give it a thumbs up?

Bailey69
07-16-17, 00:25
Can you PM me the locations? Newbie finding it hard to decode.Uhhhh. Those weren't codes. The first and third are the names of the places. For the second I gave the location. In either case a quick search through CL or BP, or a google search will give you the address.

Eugene13
07-16-17, 06:47
Anyone been around the bend ford for the bubble bath??

Nimda2
07-16-17, 13:08
Anyone been around the bend ford for the bubble bath??I have not been interested in taking baths since I was about 5 years old.

[Deleted by Admin]

Then why are you posting?

A2

IndyGolfer60
07-17-17, 13:15
Anyone been around the bend ford for the bubble bath??Been reviewed many times if you want a bath and a massage and nothing else then go for it.

DuggerJug
07-18-17, 01:24
Got back from camping the weekend with my typical post camping hangover, thought a little Chinese might perk me up. I wanted to try the previously reviewed Oz / ruby, but a keyword search of BP and CL returned nothing, even though it was said ruby was in the name. Ventured to the muffler shop. All I wanted was a good massage w / HE, and I know rebecca gives good massage from previous experience. As always she has a rockin asian bod that rates an 8 with a 6 face, the massage was kick ass as always, and the teasing got me thinking about more than a rub and tug. I inquired and was quoted $$ for FS (this on TOP of the. 6 massage fee) On past occasions (twice) with her and about the industry standard, the FS is a buck forty tip. There was substantial distance in these negotiations, so I picked up the 7 jacksons from the table and started getting dressed. The price came down. . here's the thing. I HATE negotiating. It's her body and she is free to ask for anything. My right is to say no. It makes it awkward for me to proceed knowing that. Of course I still proceeded with the negotiated price, but I won't repeat, and I was a regular there.

Indy4620
07-18-17, 06:26
Got back from camping the weekend with my typical post camping hangover, thought a little Chinese might perk me up. I wanted to try the previously reviewed Oz / ruby, but a keyword search of BP and CL returned nothing, even though it was said ruby was in the name. Ventured to the muffler shop. All I wanted was a good massage w / HE, and I know rebecca gives good massage from previous experience. As always she has a rockin asian bod that rates an 8 with a 6 face, the massage was kick ass as always, and the teasing got me thinking about more than a rub and tug. I inquired and was quoted $$ for FS (this on TOP of the. 6 massage fee) On past occasions (twice) with her and about the industry standard, the FS is a buck forty tip. There was substantial distance in these negotiations, so I picked up the 7 jacksons from the table and started getting dressed. The price came down. . here's the thing. I HATE negotiating. It's her body and she is free to ask for anything. My right is to say no. It makes it awkward for me to proceed knowing that. Of course I still proceeded with the negotiated price, but I won't repeat, and I was a regular there.Do a google search.

HunterGatherer
07-18-17, 16:30
Anyone try this place on the west side yet? Stopped by to TOFTT but they were both busy.

Buzzy 1
07-18-17, 19:51
Anyone try this place on the west side yet? Stopped by to TOFTT but they were both busy.It has been reviewed cpl times already. Personally I won't repeat, too many other places money better spent.

AsianK
07-19-17, 13:23
Went to W 56th expecting a legit asian massage. Walked in and was looking forward to getting some knots rubbed out. Massuse asked if I wanted tableshower before or after. I requested a cleaning prior to the massage. After a decent massage, she started with a light tease. On the flip she proceeds to a mechanical HJ. Again, I was expecting a legit massage. After the clean up, she continues with a normal massage on the front side. Is this a pro or a con? LOL.

AverageJoe22
07-19-17, 13:55
Moved to PHX from Indy a couple years ago but heading back this week.

Is Ruby the old Relax spa? If so does the same lady work there still: little older nice rack cute super sweet? For whatever reason she was always my fav she treated me well.

If any of you ever travel to PHX or Cali hit me up I'll share the gems out west.

Take care all.

Ron BurgIndy
07-19-17, 14:10
As in, did you get what you paid for and more? It's nice when the continue the massage after the release until time is up. I've not been to an AMP in a long time though, so what do I know?

Went to W 56th expecting a legit asian massage. Walked in and was looking forward to getting some knots rubbed out. Massuse asked if I wanted tableshower before or after. I requested a cleaning prior to the massage. After a decent massage, she started with a light tease. On the flip she proceeds to a mechanical HJ. Again, I was expecting a legit massage. After the clean up, she continues with a normal massage on the front side. Is this a pro or a con? LOL.

Samarai
07-19-17, 14:55
I think we are on the same page about Muffler. Sometimes great service and value, other times I have had a bad experience. I think attitude is very important and Muffler has had some of the worst attitude in the last couple years.

Got back from camping the weekend with my typical post camping hangover, thought a little Chinese might perk me up. I wanted to try the previously reviewed Oz / ruby, but a keyword search of BP and CL returned nothing, even though it was said ruby was in the name. Ventured to the muffler shop. All I wanted was a good massage w / HE, and I know rebecca gives good massage from previous experience. As always she has a rockin asian bod that rates an 8 with a 6 face, the massage was kick ass as always, and the teasing got me thinking about more than a rub and tug. I inquired and was quoted $$ for FS (this on TOP of the. 6 massage fee) On past occasions (twice) with her and about the industry standard, the FS is a buck forty tip. There was substantial distance in these negotiations, so I picked up the 7 jacksons from the table and started getting dressed. The price came down. . here's the thing. I HATE negotiating. It's her body and she is free to ask for anything. My right is to say no. It makes it awkward for me to proceed knowing that. Of course I still proceeded with the negotiated price, but I won't repeat, and I was a regular there.

Sanfr
07-19-17, 21:51
I'd like to try muffler shop. Where is it.

Indy4620
07-20-17, 06:23

Is Ruby the old Relax spa? If so does the same lady work there still: little older nice rack cute super sweet? For whatever reason she was always my fav she treated me well.

If any of you ever travel to PHX or Cali hit me up I'll share the gems out west.

Take care all.Yes to both.

Monsignor
07-20-17, 12:23

Take care all.Yes to first question. No to the second. Old provider has been AWOL since trouble last year.

ManWithPants
07-20-17, 19:22
A few days ago I went to Angel Spa. Been there a couple of times, but this time they told me they were busy.

I went to Mountain Aire a couple of times, and it was great! Ladies that really get into jerking you off.

AugWest
07-20-17, 21:29
Hi, I joined two weeks ago and have enjoyed reading the forums and doing some research. I think I figured out the palindrome but I would really like to make sure I am correct before I spend some money. I'm hoping it's 5445? Can someone tell me if that's right? Also since money is tight is a HE pretty much assured? I'm still working on figuring out Oz and the muffler shop. Ok thanks.

MyFriend31
07-20-17, 23:59
Your on the right track. Yes to your question. And I have confidence in you to figuring out the secret codes.

ManWithPants
07-21-17, 00:04
Hi, I joined two weeks ago and have enjoyed reading the forums and doing some research. I think I figured out the palindrome but I would really like to make sure I am correct before I spend some money. I'm hoping it's 5445? Can someone tell me if that's right? Also since money is tight is a HE pretty much assured? I'm still working on figuring out Oz and the muffler shop. Ok thanks.Yes, the palindrome is 5445. Never been there. Don't know the other places.

I'm coming in town for the Brickyard and I'll be staying down the road from the AMP on rockville. Any feedback on this AMP? I can share info on some from the northern part of the state as I'm an out of towner. Thanks for any feedback and stay safe fellas.If you are talking about Mountain Aire on Rockville Road, then I recommend it.

TheBlindman
07-21-17, 12:03

Take care all.Sarah ran Relax for quite some time. She was a sweetheart. After some trouble that location was closed and reopened a while later as Ruby Spa. I heard Sarah was in California.

Monsignor
07-21-17, 19:08
Hi, I joined two weeks ago and have enjoyed reading the forums and doing some research. I think I figured out the palindrome but I would really like to make sure I am correct before I spend some money. I'm hoping it's 5445? Can someone tell me if that's right? Also since money is tight is a HE pretty much assured? I'm still working on figuring out Oz and the muffler shop. Ok thanks.Oz is Ruby. In Fishers.

Glaucon
07-22-17, 17:24
And as long as I'm being all literary. Scarily well traveled.

By road I mean towels. And sheets. And FACE NAPKINS!

The wizardess didn't change one of them as I left and even carefully rearranged the napkin for the next customer, may God have mercy on his soul.

I. I totally wiped my ass on that towel.

I'm sooooo sorry.

Going home to take a bath in alcohol now.

MjmjHigh
07-23-17, 08:33
And as long as I'm being all literary. Scarily well traveled.

By road I mean towels. And sheets. And FACE NAPKINS!

The wizardess didn't change one of them as I left and even carefully rearranged the napkin for the next customer, may God have mercy on his soul.

I. I totally wiped my ass on that towel.

I'm sooooo sorry.

Going home to take a bath in alcohol now.I was the first customer of the day and also wiped my ass with the towel but While they weren't looking I grabbed a towel from the stack. So your ass towel was proble someone else ass towel before you.

Defender7777
07-24-17, 10:55
Hi guys,

Thanks for all of the previous threads, I've used them in the past to avoid places & find some while on business. I'm coming back to stay in Noblesville area, any advice? Thank you!

DreamSeeker1
07-24-17, 12:07
Stopped by late in the afternoon. First time visit. Drew lady who said her name was coco. Probably mid forties, 6/10 both looks and body. Paid. 7 for an hour. Massage was very physical and firm. She used hands, arms, elbows, chest and feet. Literally almost every part of her body. Climbed on table to get additional leverage. I like firm massages, so this was really working on the kinks! A little teasing, but not much so I thought I would have to settle on the massage. On the flip, no ask or offer for extras. I was allowed to roam otc, but not sure about UFC because I was too relaxed from the massage to try. Out came the oil for my hand, but I instead moved her hand there to no objection. Very good technique and I left happy. Only drawback is the spotty English, and no music in the room. Sort of weird with no talking or music. All else was nice! Standard tip.

NightlyEnigma6
07-24-17, 14:14
After seeing a series of good reviews, I decided to chase the yellow brick road and it lead me directly to Anna. She was a fantastic, thin cutie with an outstanding ass. Solid deep tissue massage that really worked out some kinks followed by the longest (and expertly done) tease of my life. Both before and after the flip. I gave a little extra on the tip for great work but standard pricing applied. I hope this one is around a while.

Glaucon
07-24-17, 15:59
I was the first customer of the day and also wiped my ass with the towel but While they weren't looking I grabbed a towel from the stack. So your ass towel was proble someone else ass towel before you.Cryinggame. Jpg.

DowninBTown
07-25-17, 12:16
Went to Phoenix yesterday around 530 pm and was greeted by the lovely Annie. Wei Wei was occupied with another monger. Annie is nice looking, maybe upper 30's, and very skilled. FS was negotiated and we had a great session. We started with the massage and I asked her to be firm. It felt GREAT. Allowed plenty of roaming, and teased the flagstaff quite a bit. Eventually she probed deep into the grand canyon, and was gentle and sensual. Best I've ever had. CBJ and CFS were icing on the cake. Very sweet personality and very accommodating. Total damage (hh) was $. 4. YMMV. Please treat her (and Wei Wei) with respect.

Play safe.

-- DBT.

I Love Hjs 2
07-25-17, 13:35
Went by the place furthest north on Michigan Rd. If you are looking for young and lookers, I found your place. Probably late twenties and the two I saw in the daytime were 7's. Nice massage and a bit hesitant on the flip, with the stadard not wanting trouble tip. When I jokingly gave a pouty face, half smiling and told her I didn't want to get her in trouble, she went right for the oil and a solid, non rushed finish.

Haven't been by Avon in a while, so I made a stop for an hour long session. They had to call a girl in, as they just opened. After I waited, she came rushing in and gave a rough, rushed massage. Not too enjoyable. On the flip, no negotiating and she went right to it, after a little teasing. As bad as the massage was, the finish was the exact opposite. She sat on the table and took her time. Since she rushed out of bed to get there, she just had on a sheer to shirt with no bra. Didn't need UTC, as her nips were right there. I had a handful the whole time and she didn't flinch. 6/10 looks and older.

Broke out the swim trucks for a day at the beach. Standard fare, chubby, but fun, 5/10, who likes to sing with the radio. Above average, but standard finish.

Saw wei wei as she opened up shop. Weak, repetative massage, followed by very brief negotiations, then CFS mish and doggy, as she kept telling me to make sure I was quiet, as there is an office next door. Thats for sure. You can hear them talking plain as day. So remember, they can hear you, too. She put a couple of drop of some kind of oil on the my tip before insertion, after a little CBJ. She'w a keeper guys. As has been said, be nice to her. . 8 for FS after house fee.

Lemon. Tiny little gal. Reminded me a bit of the gal at bash. Nice, solid massage undraped. Draped on flip. You know how you can just tell no extras are to be had? There weren't.

60/40 on all visits. On a side note, some of you need to bear in mind where you are and the fact english is a second language to these gals. I've lost track of how many times a guy comes in with a Booming, "Hey, How's it going?" First of all, use your inside voice. Second of all, try not to use slang and be polite. Trust me, if they feel more comfortable, it goes a long way towards them making YOU feel comfortable.

AsianWeakness
07-25-17, 15:17
Hey all. Anyone have experience with Sunny?

RedFox2120
07-25-17, 16:20
Sarah ran Relax for quite some time. She was a sweetheart. After some trouble that location was closed and reopened a while later as Ruby Spa. I heard Sarah was in California.She is in Texas I believe. They got busted and she sold her business. I knew her by a different name but she is really sweet. We would have fun outside of work.

Bigred2006
07-25-17, 19:08
Hey All,

I don't know if you can give me some hints on where these places are. I've tried to do some research but I'm not having much luck. I like that why'all have these secret names but I feel dumb because I can't figure it out. Any help is appreciated.

Red.

ChipRock
07-26-17, 13:41
30 yr old technician. Had hopes as she was wearing thin flowery skirt. Felt like Army issue Bermudas made from WW2 canvas tent underneath. Needless to say just an average massage avoiding incidental contact with double towel draping.

Scup1958
07-27-17, 02:13
Or maybe start a new business?

http://www.christys.com/auctions/detail/market-day-auction-event-8-2-seizure-of-impd-6-massage-parlors

Andersonian
07-27-17, 11:02
I took 30 min from Anna. After getting undressed I lay on my back on the table. I made sure my wizard was at full attention when she entered the room. She got right to the rubbing of wizard and my legs. After some mutual rubbing she allowed the perky little breast out. Very good experience. She is a sweetie for sure. I will repeat. Left. 5 tip.

DR1234
07-28-17, 01:20
Made an early morning stop at my favorite spot on far northeast side and watched the sun come up. Game is back on.

Seniors can PM me for details.

SAndrews
07-30-17, 00:40
Any up dates on this one? Last time was there didn't get anything but self serve.

I Love Hjs 2
07-30-17, 22:28
Any up dates on this one? Last time was there didn't get anything but self serve.I was there a month ago and got one of the best finishes I've had in a while.

AndrewSmith
07-31-17, 01:56
Any info?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hello-my-name-is-jennifer-text-me-4-weekly-specials-317-667-855/23326628

Wrence
07-31-17, 07:59
I took 30 min from Anna. After getting undressed I lay on my back on the table. I made sure my wizard was at full attention when she entered the room. She got right to the rubbing of wizard and my legs. After some mutual rubbing she allowed the perky little breast out. Very good experience. She is a sweetie for sure. I will repeat. Left. 5 tip.As a resident of NE Indiana, I've enjoyed the mild cryptography of AMP locations, while looking for an opportunity to visit. I had reason to head south recently and decided to go as far as Oz -- though heading farther south to one of the national treasures is pretty attractive. Was met at door late one evening by one of the most lovely AMP workers I've ever seen. I took a guess and asked if she was Anna / Cici. She was (though I did confirm she actually spells it Xixi as do many Chinese ladies). I always chose 1 hr and was rewarded with a truly superb massage for. 6. I probably over-tipped at. 6 just because I was so delighted with her playful friendly attitude. I felt more connected, treated and truly pleasured than with many who offer a larger menu. It is quiet possible that more may be on offer with future visits.

Gtols1
08-01-17, 05:07
I visited the Foot spa on 31 south. I have visited 3 times. Two workers. One younger. Maybe mid twenties and other probably 45-50 years old. Rooms were nice and clean. Massage was good from both. On the flip had standard finish all times. Not sure anything else is offered. The older woman is a bit mechanical on her technique. She partially removed her top and was free roam. The younger woman did not and roaming over clothes was all that was really offered. . 6 for hour and. 4 tip.

AugWest
08-01-17, 15:53
My first review so here it goes. Figured out the location of palindrome went on Saturday. Door was locked, so I rang the bell. No answer, was disappointed but decided to try again in a half hour. Went back the door was open. Was greeted by a older women. I'd say mid forties. See was very petite with small breasts and ass. Paid for a hour. 6. She asked if I liked it light or medium touch. I said medium. She then draped a full towel over my entire back. This did no make me happy. She the proceeded to massage me over the towel. When she got to the head of the table I reached out and rubbed her legs and ass. She let me do that for awhile then said no hands. I stopped for a minute then went back to it. She let me continue. She then bent down and asked me if I was good. I replied yes. After a minute she then said " no trouble". I said no, no trouble. Off came the towel! She then lightly teased my backside and between the legs. On the flip she asked again. No trouble? I said of course not. She then asked you want special massage. I said yes. She asked how much. I said. 4 she laughed. Asked if that was all I had. I said yes. She then went ahead with a nice two handed HJ. She took her time. I left happy.

DuggerJug
08-03-17, 07:16
Went to Phoenix yesterday around 530 pm and was greeted by the lovely Annie. Wei Wei was occupied with another monger. Annie is nice looking, maybe upper 30's, and very skilled. FS was negotiated and we had a great session. We started with the massage and I asked her to be firm. It felt GREAT. Allowed plenty of roaming, and teased the flagstaff quite a bit. Eventually she probed deep into the grand canyon, and was gentle and sensual. Best I've ever had. CBJ and CFS were icing on the cake. Very sweet personality and very accommodating. Total damage (hh) was $. 4. YMMV. Please treat her (and Wei Wei) with respect.

Play safe.

-- DBT.My wei wei experience was equally as satisfying, nice to know the other is also available.

DaddyMac2016
08-03-17, 11:47
Any info?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hello-my-name-is-jennifer-text-me-4-weekly-specials-317-667-855/23326628I would be really surprised if you got more than just a massage, but if someone does please report.

GreatPretender
08-03-17, 14:51
I would be really surprised if you got more than just a massage, but if someone does please report.Saw her once, really good massage. This place seems like legit providers only, with good massages that are a bit overpriced.

GreatPretender
08-03-17, 14:56
Was in the area so decided to make a first trip to Phoenix today. Saw Apple who says this is her first day there. Youngish spinner type, petite w A cups, 20's, attractive enough maybe a 7/8 per local standards. Very nice and enthusiastic with full covered menu. Enjoy and be safe.

ManWithPants
08-03-17, 20:46
30 yr old technician. Had hopes as she was wearing thin flowery skirt. Felt like Army issue Bermudas made from WW2 canvas tent underneath. Needless to say just an average massage avoiding incidental contact with double towel draping.I've never had a good time at Tulip. Never got anything other than a massage.

I took 30 min from Anna. After getting undressed I lay on my back on the table. I made sure my wizard was at full attention when she entered the room. She got right to the rubbing of wizard and my legs. After some mutual rubbing she allowed the perky little breast out. Very good experience. She is a sweetie for sure. I will repeat. Left. 5 tip.Where is this? I'd love a nude massage.

My first review so here it goes. Figured out the location of palindrome went on Saturday. Door was locked, so I rang the bell. No answer, was disappointed but decided to try again in a half hour. Went back the door was open. Was greeted by a older women. I'd say mid forties. See was very petite with small breasts and ass. Paid for a hour. 6. She asked if I liked it light or medium touch. I said medium. She then draped a full towel over my entire back. This did no make me happy. She the proceeded to massage me over the towel. When she got to the head of the table I reached out and rubbed her legs and ass. She let me do that for awhile then said no hands. I stopped for a minute then went back to it. She let me continue. She then bent down and asked me if I was good. I replied yes. After a minute she then said " no trouble". I said no, no trouble. Off came the towel! She then lightly teased my backside and between the legs. On the flip she asked again. No trouble? I said of course not. She then asked you want special massage. I said yes. She asked how much. I said. 4 she laughed. Asked if that was all I had. I said yes. She then went ahead with a nice two handed HJ. She took her time. I left happy.I went to the palindrome, and paid for an hour. It was a very good massage.

On the flip she asked for 60, and I only had 40. She accepted it but asked for 60 in the future. Her technique was excellent, the best I have ever received in a parlor. She works the shaft while tickling the balls, legs, and area between the legs. This made me so hard, and made me explode. My only complaint was that she kept leaving the door cracked open.

DaddyMac2016
08-03-17, 22:12
Saw her once, really good massage. This place seems like legit providers only, with good massages that are a bit overpriced.Yeah I figured. I recognize her. She is the sister of this girl I knew in high school with. Thought she was legit.

Nimda2
08-04-17, 15:50
Was in the area so decided to make a first trip to Phoenix today. Saw Apple who says this is her first day there. Youngish spinner type, petite w A cups, 20's, attractive enough maybe a 7/8 per local standards. Very nice and enthusiastic with full covered menu. Enjoy and be safe.She's not new. Perhaps you misunderstood her and she was saying it was your first time there.

She has been there for some time now.

GreatPretender
08-04-17, 20:36
She's not new. Perhaps you misunderstood her and she was saying it was your first time there.

She has been there for some time now.No, she definitely said it was her first day. Of course I figured she was playing me when she said it. She went so far as to say she had just gotten there that morning from New Hampshire of all places. Go figure. Regardless, she found her way to Phoenix at some point and we're all better for it.

Upshall
08-04-17, 23:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Usually it takes two of these to get banned but fuck you. You post once every six months and this biannual post is to tell guys to post less????

In case you missed it the first time FUUUUCCCKKKK You. Get the fuck out of here.

A2

Buzzy 1
08-05-17, 07:22
Was in the area so decided to make a first trip to Phoenix today. Saw Apple who says this is her first day there. Youngish spinner type, petite w A cups, 20's, attractive enough maybe a 7/8 per local standards. Very nice and enthusiastic with full covered menu. Enjoy and be safe.Stopped in there 2 w / ends ago, saw Wei Wei and she told me she was leaving soon. Would be back in a cpl months. Maybe Apple is her replacement. Also went north last w / end to Oz I believe what its referred to, saw Lei Lei there. Was a nice surprised as I had met her before from diff parlor. She also said she would be leaving the 6th for a cpl months. Had a good visit there also. Not sure why they leaving but both said they would be back.

INTravelingMan
08-05-17, 09:27
Some of these girls are here to make money to send back home to relatives. The standard of living is very bad in many countries. In some, a laborer can earn 200 USD in a month or even less. So when a provider can send 500 a month back home, it helps their families out. And of course they do want to travel back to visit their families and friends too. 1-2 months is the typical time to go back home. Travel halfway around the world often takes a full day so it's not worth it to go for just one week.

Stopped in there 2 w / ends ago, saw Wei Wei and she told me she was leaving soon. Would be back in a cpl months. Maybe Apple is her replacement. Also went north last w / end to Oz I believe what its referred to, saw Lei Lei there. Was a nice surprised as I had met her before from diff parlor. She also said she would be leaving the 6th for a cpl months. Had a good visit there also. Not sure why they leaving but both said they would be back.

GodMann
08-06-17, 21:39
Stopped by phoenix about two weeks ago. Saw wei wei older late 30's probably. 6. for the hour decent massage followed by CBJ and cfs which was. 8 good time will repeat. I still find it funny how you can hear the people talking in the office next door LOL.

GodMann
08-06-17, 21:49
She's not new. Perhaps you misunderstood her and she was saying it was your first time there.

She has been there for some time now.Interesting. Every time I have been to phoenix I have only seen the same two girls working there. Wei wei and amy. I do remember amy telling me that another girl works there but I had trouble understanding her so I'm not really sure. I have been going there for many months.

Bigvirg
08-07-17, 08:40
Anyone tried this one out? I find nothing on her. I even checked the forums in the cities she visits frequently. I did find some unusual fetish videos she use to do where she got guys in scissor locks but all her clothes were on. She is a good size girl.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gorgeous-and-offering-bodywork-available-august-5-th-only/16272284

Bigvirg
08-07-17, 08:42
Interesting. Every time I have been to phoenix I have only seen the same two girls working there. Wei wei and amy. I do remember amy telling me that another girl works there but I had trouble understanding her so I'm not really sure. I have been going there for many months.One time that I was there I got a very small girl who didn't waste time giving any hint of a massage. She was totally naked in the blink of an eye. Very very tight.

Nimda2
08-07-17, 08:56
Interesting. Every time I have been to phoenix I have only seen the same two girls working there. Wei wei and amy. I do remember amy telling me that another girl works there but I had trouble understanding her so I'm not really sure. I have been going there for many months.I agree, the same girls have been there for awhile now. I have been going there for years, yes, years. That's why I question the report of a monger who says it was "her first day there".

I think the problem with some of the reports is that quite a few mongers don't know where is located. They think they went to Phoenix but actually they went to Tuscon. I'm quite sure the opposite has occurred as well.

The codes have done their job (if confusion is the goal) and left us with a bunch of reports that are irrelevant. The question is; which reports are valid?

The only consistent problem we have is that there are always going to be new mongers showing up and wanting all the intel handed to them with little to no effort on their part. All the new guys have to do is search this section of the forum and all the answers are there. Just like most things in life, it just takes time and effort to get what you want.

GreatPretender
08-07-17, 10:38
One time that I was there I got a very small girl who didn't waste time giving any hint of a massage. She was totally naked in the blink of an eye. Very very tight.No way to know for sure if she's the same one, but this description fits my Apple encounter.

I Love Hjs 2
08-07-17, 11:23
Has anyone been to this one on East President lately? It had total legit reviews awhile back but things change. They are advertising a new 24-26 year old girl. Haha I'll believe that when I see it. The last 20 something AMP worker I had was at Blue Sky just before they got shut down.I tried to send you a message but your mailbox was full.

GodMann
08-07-17, 11:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jaye Diggs
08-07-17, 12:15
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-bbw-here-for-your-pleasure-discreet-location/20228597

Saw her 2 weeks ago. Really nice and sweet. Nice clean apartment. Did a QV. Upon request, she took the girls out and let me play. Handjob to completion. She was responsive and took direction really well. She's an easy going, fairly quiet girl. Only thing I didn't like was the TV was on and she was watching it while doing the deed.

Indiguy
08-07-17, 14:08
Have been doing more reading of reports than writing so I am in arrears.

1. Muffler: Have had my best and worst there. Lately, gal-6,massage-5,attitude-Zipp0 "Teep" demanded halfway through the so called massage. Not going back.

2. 10th Street: Enjoyable time, gal-7,massage with teasing-8, attitude- fun loving playful Will go back.

3. Jump St. - gal 7, massage -7. 5 with more teasing, attitude-good, up to the tip. Not sure about this one, interested in what others think.

RayRastus
08-07-17, 17:05
Had high hopes headed in, but then again it is Fishers and is a really nice area. Fully closed door, dark lighting and friendly greeting. Chick decided her name is LuLu, but she had to think about it. Older Chinese, as in 50 ish in real light. God gave her great DSL's which she painted shocking red and I thought this could be really good. Claims she is 3 days in from NY. Speaks great English with an accent and has been in US at least 7 years. All show and no go. ONly thing I got that was provocative was when it was time to leave, I was rubbing her butt and she was smiling while we were settling up. Could not talk her into any extras or skin sightings. Her quote was 'too nice place". High potential and if I had time to invest and repeat then maybe more can happen, but first time through and I wish I could decode. Have figured some out if ccoming to Indy ever again with stopover. It was a shutout at Sunrise. Massage was only so so even though she had great hands and nice legs. Talkative also. I wish she knew what those DSLs should be doing.

IndyManLaw
08-08-17, 16:49
I have time on my hands and would love to visit Phoenix. The reviews here are outstanding and I've been looking for a place like this. But - I have no idea where it is. If someone wants to PM me the details I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks and be safe!

WhiskeyMan
08-09-17, 18:35
PM me if anyone has tried this place. I think it's new based on what I can see.

This is closer to me than many of the other hot spots. I'm willing to toft but if I don't have to then all the better!

Ron BurgIndy
08-09-17, 22:00
Call me crazy, but would it be better to choose a user name without the words "law" and "man" in it? Hope you're a monger and not a cop.

I have time on my hands and would love to visit Phoenix. The reviews here are outstanding and I've been looking for a place like this. But - I have no idea where it is. If someone wants to PM me the details I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks and be safe!

Sanfr
08-09-17, 23:13
Was able to stop by the AMP that falsely advertises the bubble bath. The one off of Graham by binford. This was my second time there. Got the older lady this time. Massage started out great then turned into a teas fest as she moved to my lower body. Ton of play. After that off to the table shower where there was no teasing and the nether regions were covered. Back to the room and she asked for the tip up front which I don't usually experience at Chinese massage parlors but I obliged. Very hopeful. But alas. On the flip covered with very heavy teasing but no delivery what so ever. Very disappointed. Then as I was leaving she asked me if I wanted another hour with a nice girl and showed me a young and very attractive woman but I already waisted my money on a 20 minute massage which turned into a teas fest for 40 minutes. There are some young and attractive women there that I noticed as I left. I will visit once more and see if one of the younger gals will deliver but I could just be throwing my money away. It's 75 for hour. Very hi.

JCreed
08-10-17, 01:03
I'm looking to get some work done but I think I might need to call in another pair of hands. This place I'm checking out says its a good investment. Is that sales pitch or is the extra labor cost worthwhile?

PurpleHey
08-10-17, 07:46
On vacation and checking rubmaps for my destinations very friendly anything but AMP storefronts.

Checked same search at home and pulled up H for Latina and 317 for Caucasian (brandee and Jennifer).

I know H has a good menu, but never seen Latinas there. 317 in my experience is no menu other than legit.

Would love for someone with premium rubmaps to check the 317 reviews and let me know if anything has changed for OTC, UTC, HE or beyond.

PM me back and thanks.

KYTavern12
08-10-17, 08:14
Took a chance on Jump Street for the 1st time when heading back into town from Cincinnati. 1 pm walk in and was greeted by mid-40's short spinner. 6 face and 7 body wearing tight silky yoga pants and obvious sports bra under athletic loose shirt holding in rather large puppies. Choose a hr at 6. Nice small room, used music on iPad to keep the next door office noise to a minimum. Really nice firm massage on the back and she even crawled up on the table between my legs to get more leverage on my lower back. OTC on her firm round behind while working my lower back and legs. Paper towel wipe after the "legit" massage was weird, but was quickly greeted to a oil tease. Was great but rather short and was instructed to flip. Straight to job, and allowed the puppies out to play. Beautiful eraser nips I was allowed to suck and massage. TS was rather home made but I needed it for returning to the office. Left 5 and happy.

Tynestar
08-10-17, 08:23
Heading to Indy and not sure if I'm dumb or unfamiliar with the area. Can't seem to locate Phoenix or Palindrome. Appreciate it if anyone would PM me some help.

Thanks.

RoadHog1980
08-10-17, 09:45

This is closer to me than many of the other hot spots. I'm willing to toft but if I don't have to then all the better!It's not new, they just keep posting like it is. I haven't seen any reviews on it in a while, but that's probably because she started backing off on services. Last I heard, it was a basic. 4 massage plus HE and some touching. Toft and report!

Aramis De V
08-10-17, 10:44

This is closer to me than many of the other hot spots. I'm willing to toft but if I don't have to then all the better!And if by new you mean it. Has been there and advertising for over 2 years then I suppose you could call it new. I also think if it was a "hot" spot you would have heard by now.

IndyGolfer60
08-10-17, 11:09
Was able to stop by the AMP that falsely advertises the bubble bath. The one off of Graham by binford. This was my second time there. Got the older lady this time. Massage started out great then turned into a teas fest as she moved to my lower body. Ton of play. After that off to the table shower where there was no teasing and the nether regions were covered. Back to the room and she asked for the tip up front which I don't usually experience at Chinese massage parlors but I obliged. Very hopeful. But alas. On the flip covered with very heavy teasing but no delivery what so ever. Very disappointed. Then as I was leaving she asked me if I wanted another hour with a nice girl and showed me a young and very attractive woman but I already waisted my money on a 20 minute massage which turned into a teas fest for 40 minutes. There are some young and attractive women there that I noticed as I left. I will visit once more and see if one of the younger gals will deliver but I could just be throwing my money away. It's 75 for hour. Very hi.I don't think anyone has in the year or two that I know of.

Jagill
08-10-17, 15:33
Where are the younger 20-25 masseuses?

Nimda2
08-10-17, 15:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

And you're being way to obsessive compulsive. You realize you just broke down all of somebodies posts on an anonymous pussy board right? You literally took time out of your life to do that.

Do you not know you can put people on ignore? Maybe you don't know how to do it?

You know you're on moderation, you knew this was going to happen yet you did it anyway. Seriously why?

If you answer here I'll just delete it, you may ONLY answer in the prickyard.

A2

ManWithPants
08-10-17, 17:28
Was able to stop by the AMP that falsely advertises the bubble bath. The one off of Graham by binford.That's disappointing. People here were talking about how this place has a bubble bath. Liars.

JCreed
08-10-17, 20:31
I think I cracked the code and found phoenix.

Was greeted by Aiko. Opted for the hour massage with the table shower. Big fan of table showers, honestly.

It was. 60 for the hour. Negotiated additional services, settled on another. 60 to show some skin.

Aiko was friendly, came here looking for Wei Wei who I heard is even friendlier.

Was good, might repeat.

-JJCreed.

Sanfr
08-10-17, 23:13
That's disappointing. People here were talking about how this place has a bubble bath. Liars.Been there twice. No bubble bath. Three is a Table shower tho.

MarkDenneny
08-11-17, 00:17

Was greeted by Aiko. Opted for the hour massage with the table shower. Big fan of table showers, honestly.

It was. 60 for the hour. Negotiated additional services, settled on another. 60 to show some skin.

Aiko was friendly, came here looking for Wei Wei who I heard is even friendlier.

Was good, might repeat.

-JJCreed.You found Tucson. Phoenix is at the back of the complex, and has a more open menu, but no table shower.

Buzzy 1
08-11-17, 06:20

Was good, might repeat.

-JJCreed.Phoenix doesn't have a table shower. You may be getting close as there are 2 in same complex.

GreatPretender
08-11-17, 12:17
You found Tucson. Phoenix is at the back of the complex, and has a more open menu, but no table shower.Close but no cigar. It's within reach Grasshopper!

JCreed
08-11-17, 19:06
You found Tucson. Phoenix is at the back of the complex, and has a more open menu, but no table shower.
Phoenix doesn't have a table shower. You may be getting close as there are 2 in same complex.
Close but no cigar. It's within reach Grasshopper!Well thanks, guys.

Zen Adventurer
08-12-17, 15:16
Phoenix appeared to be closed unless there's some kind of super secret door bell or secret knock or something. So I popped up to Tucson and had a nice if not frustrating session (as reported by others) at Tucson. I don't think I've ever been teased more mercilessly without being afforded some manner of relief, but there you have it. I think its intended to foster an upset and that there ay eventually be a pot at the end of the rainbow, but the massage was great, the teasing was. Incessant and. Invasive in all the right spots. And I got the feeling that my young attendant was actually wanting to provide some relief (I think she liked me) but I don't think it works with their upset process. And she actually went over time with me and I was concerned she might get in trouble. As I was leaving, encountered an absolutely stunning young thing who was making up one of the rooms. I got the impression she wasn't an attendant but perhaps related to the Mamasn and was just there to clean up. Any additional beta from you all would be appreciated. I probably won't be back unless one of you guys tells me there is something to go back for?

JhnSmth
08-12-17, 22:36
Phoenix appeared to be closed unless there's some kind of super secret door bell or secret knock or something. So I popped up to Tucson and had a nice if not frustrating session (as reported by others) at Tucson. I don't think I've ever been teased more mercilessly without being afforded some manner of relief, but there you have it. I think its intended to foster an upset and that there ay eventually be a pot at the end of the rainbow, but the massage was great, the teasing was. Incessant and. Invasive in all the right spots. And I got the feeling that my young attendant was actually wanting to provide some relief (I think she liked me) but I don't think it works with their upset process. And she actually went over time with me and I was concerned she might get in trouble. As I was leaving, encountered an absolutely stunning young thing who was making up one of the rooms. I got the impression she wasn't an attendant but perhaps related to the Mamasn and was just there to clean up. Any additional beta from you all would be appreciated. I probably won't be back unless one of you guys tells me there is something to go back for?I've only been there a couple times, but I've always done fine there. Things must have changed a lot.

Buzzy 1
08-13-17, 06:45
Phoenix appeared to be closed unless there's some kind of super secret door bell or secret knock or something. So I popped up to Tucson and had a nice if not frustrating session (as reported by others) at Tucson. I don't think I've ever been teased more mercilessly without being afforded some manner of relief, but there you have it. I think its intended to foster an upset and that there ay eventually be a pot at the end of the rainbow, but the massage was great, the teasing was. Incessant and. Invasive in all the right spots. And I got the feeling that my young attendant was actually wanting to provide some relief (I think she liked me) but I don't think it works with their upset process. And she actually went over time with me and I was concerned she might get in trouble. As I was leaving, encountered an absolutely stunning young thing who was making up one of the rooms. I got the impression she wasn't an attendant but perhaps related to the Mamasn and was just there to clean up. Any additional beta from you all would be appreciated. I probably won't be back unless one of you guys tells me there is something to go back for?Was at the phoenix yesterday, its still open. Think there is still some confusion as to which is what. Tucson is the first one on left as you pull in, Phoenix is straight to the back.

Bigvirg
08-13-17, 11:14
Was at the phoenix yesterday, its still open. Think there is still some confusion as to which is what. Tucson is the first one on left as you pull in, Phoenix is straight to the back.I have always had luck at both. Just different levels of menu items. If things have changed there for more that one person I would like to know so I don't waste any $$.

I Love Hjs 2
08-13-17, 15:03
Wonder if anyone had any info. Went by Gradle yesterday. No lights. O Spa. No lights. Aurora. Nuthing. Interestingly enough, Royal Orchid was open, although they don't advertise. Got an unremarkable massage from a gal who said she used to work at Comfort Spa in Fishers. Royal Orchid apparently has a new male owner. Super draped massage. Not a whiff of teasing.

WhiskeyMan
08-14-17, 15:40
Beggars can't be choosers but seems superbly difficult to find options in my neck of the woods where you can even just get a good massage, mutual touch and HE.

I think LE is bored with suburban folk and they are desperate to find something they consider "serious" Like a girl helping a dude chill! (sorry venting).

If ya have any suggestions I welcome ideas.

I remember the good ol days of a place on Allisonville and 96th we used to call the flower shop.

Place was so good that everyone talked about it too much.

Also Relax used to be pretty good until they got stung. Just like Carmel off Rangeline.

First world problems. I have to drive way to freaking far for fun! LOL.

DuggerJug
08-15-17, 07:14
I thik I'm getting bored with the whole AMP scene. Went to 21st st yesterday. Michelle was cute, good english. No tease pre flip coaxed the pups out for a bit but nothing else available. All in all, the standard finish, blah blah blah. I'm bored. Take a break from this I think, try and find a new UTR which has been quite difficult the last year since mine moved to atlanta.

GreatPretender
08-15-17, 18:01
I thik I'm getting bored with the whole AMP scene. Went to 21st st yesterday. Michelle was cute, good english. No tease pre flip coaxed the pups out for a bit but nothing else available. All in all, the standard finish, blah blah blah. I'm bored. Take a break from this I think, try and find a new UTR which has been quite difficult the last year since mine moved to atlanta.The AMP scene is really tired, has been for awhile for me. I'm looking for a new UTR with excellent massage skills too, my most recent long time provider has some of the best massage skills ever, but her menu opens and closes depending on whether or not she's in a relationship. Says she's getting married now so no more fun items on menu, at least for now.

TheCoach26
08-15-17, 18:49
I am also beyond bored with the local AMP scene. Does anyone know where I can find the nearest K-Spa with young (20's-30's) providers? I used to always stop at an excellent place in Effingham on my way to St. Louis that had some top notch talent. Sadly they closed a couple years ago. I've also visited a highly reviewed K-Spa in Louisville, but it was older women. Any recommendations for a K-Spa with top notch younger talent within a couple hours drive would be much appreciated!

Zv4258
08-15-17, 20:02
Has anyone seen "San" from Carson since it was closed? I was told she was at the Muffler shop but been there a few times with no luck. A pm with any details would be much appreciated. Thanks.

IndyManLaw
08-15-17, 21:18
I'm guessing they're all legit but wanted to see if anyone has had any success with:

- Holistic Harmony near Castleton.

- Models (they're now on land of shade).

Or any other similar place. Thanks and be safe!

Ron BurgIndy
08-16-17, 06:57
My advice is to go and report back to us. Someone with 10 posts under their belt might not get much of a response.

Ron.

I'm guessing they're all legit but wanted to see if anyone has had any success with:

Or any other similar place. Thanks and be safe!

DuggerJug
08-16-17, 07:35
Has anyone seen "San" from Carson since it was closed? I was told she was at the Muffler shop but been there a few times with no luck. A pm with any details would be much appreciated. Thanks.She's not at muffler, or phoenix, tuscon east prez. Taking a break but if I run into her later will report.

StripMiner
08-16-17, 09:15
Looking for a little info, I used to visit a place off Emerson when I would come to town. I had very good experiences and always left happy. It was located back in the corner of a small strip mall. It has been a couple years since I've last visited, can anyone tell me if they're still open and reliable? If not can you PM me the location of a reliable location?

Ron BurgIndy
08-16-17, 09:31
If it's just south of 465 I believe it (may) still be open. It was pretty legendary for awhile but I've not heard anything as of late.

Looking for a little info, I used to visit a place off Emerson when I would come to town. I had very good experiences and always left happy. It was located back in the corner of a small strip mall. It has been a couple years since I've last visited, can anyone tell me if they're still open and reliable? If not can you PM me the location of a reliable location?

Monsignor
08-16-17, 10:31
She's not at muffler, or phoenix, tuscon east prez. Taking a break but if I run into her later will report.If you are talking about the same provider who was at NiNi prior to Carson (wore short skirts, nice caboose) she IS at the muffler shop (aka Mei Ling). I've been there 4 times in the past 6 weeks and I've had her each time. FYI, if we are talking about the same girl, she goes by "Amy".

I asked a similar question some time ago. I was very happy to discover she's still around.

BigJohnJohn9
08-16-17, 11:04
Found the Phoenix yesterday for the first time. All I can say is WOW! Friendly providers and didn't feel rushed at all. Did have some trouble locating it and was feeling stupid walking around but found it in the back. Its a must see place. Many menu options as previously said only had enough for the HJ but will for sure be back for more.

MayTag4040
08-16-17, 13:18
About 2 months ago, I visited Phoenix and got a very cute lady named Lisa. I have been back 3 times but they say "Lisa go" and point out the door. Is she gone to anyones knowledge? Thought I found the perfect girl.

MeLuvTug
08-16-17, 14:01

Or any other similar place. Thanks and be safe!I am new to Indy and looking for a good FS AMP or KMP. Any good rec's?

Sorry the name IndyManLaw scares me. Makes me think cop. I always read it backwards IndyLawMan damn dyslexia.

DreamSeeker1
08-17-17, 08:04
First time at fitness was pretty nice, so I gave it another shot. Got a different personal trainer named Amy. 30 ish, medium build, probably 6/10 on general scale. The place always seems to be clean and well kept. She had limited grasp of English, so conversation was at a minimum. Asked for a firm massage and she obviously didn't grasp the definition of that word. Lackluster, and seemed a bit bored. No teasing whatsoever so I started lowering my expectations. On the flip she went right to the best part, but that was very lackluster at well. Good effort, terrible technique. Satisfaction finally achieved, but a lot of fantasy images needed to get me there. Standard rates and tip. Will stop while batting 500. On to the next place.

JCreed
08-17-17, 09:31
I am new to Indy and looking for a good FS AMP or KMP. Any good rec's?

Sorry the name IndyManLaw scares me. Makes me think cop. I always read it backwards IndyLawMan damn dyslexia.Sup man.

I was new about a year ago, too. I followed the advice of the veterans here: Read the forum. I started about 40-50 pages back from the most recent page and began to pick up the code words. If I can crack 'them, anyone can.

G'luck.

-JCreed.

JCreed
08-17-17, 12:33
This time I know I found Phoenix, and I was certain of it when I could hear the people in the office next door through the walls. You guys really weren't kidding.

For those of you who haven't figured out where to find them, if you can figure out where Muffler is you'll be set. The street name you're looking for is somewhere in this post.

I asked about Wei Wei, but was told by whoever ran the place to come back in about half an hour. So I waited in my car. Saw one of you mongers leave after that, then saw another one of you pull up. After one of the masseuses came out and flagged down the guy who arrived after I did. I didn't want to surrender my spot since I'd already been waiting for like 20 minutes, so I went back in. If that was you, sorry, but I work night shifts and didn't have much time to spend out there.

I pulled a short, taut little sprite named Rose. A Korean National, her grasp of English is much greater than others I've spent time with, which was welcome. The trade-off was that her massage wasn't as good as other places I've been. But with that in mind, she's open for everything and is very friendly. Trouble was she asks for a pretty steep amount. $ .5 after the .6 I paid for for the hour. I'd only brought another. 9 with me, not anticipating that she'd ask for that much more. I got a little more than the standard finish, but not as much as I was hoping for. $$ .1 for an hour with FS seems steep, but maybe someone on this board can tell me if that's about right.

I'd like to see Rose again, but I don't think I'm going to drop that much dosh to experience the rest of the menu.

Happy hunting and stay safe.

JCreed.

MayTag4040
08-17-17, 16:23
TOFTT & hit the new AMP on w. Pres # 1 today. Parking stinks, car lot on same location. Then surprised to see Linda there. She gets around. Standard HE 40-40.

Roy Cat
08-17-17, 19:30

This is closer to me than many of the other hot spots. I'm willing to toft but if I don't have to then all the better!I've been there four times. It's always been the same girl. I've not gotten offers for extras. On the plus side, she's kind of little and cute. She also does a pretty good massage and is friendly, though her English isn't that great. I've kind of dropped out of the AMP scene and switched to strip clubs. The women in local massage places are just too old and unattractive and I'd rather spend time with a pretty young girl at a strip club even if extras are more iffy. Every so often I'll go back around visiting AMPs to see if anything has improved but they never seem to get better. I like cute Asian girls so I would definitely go regularly if I could find more.

MegoFast
08-17-17, 23:23
This time I know I found Phoenix, and I was certain of it when I could hear the people in the office next door through the walls. You guys really weren't kidding.

For those of you who haven't figured out where to find them, if you can figure out where Muffler is you'll be set. The street name you're looking for is somewhere in this post.

I asked about Wei Wei, but was told by whoever ran the place to come back in about half an hour. So I waited in my car. Saw one of you mongers leave after that, then saw another one of you pull up. After one of the masseuses came out and flagged down the guy who arrived after I did. I didn't want to surrender my spot since I'd already been waiting for like 20 minutes, so I went back in. If that was you, sorry, but I work night shifts and didn't have much time to spend out there.

I pulled a short, taut little sprite named Rose. A Korean National, her grasp of English is much greater than others I've spent time with, which was welcome. The trade-off was that her massage wasn't as good as other places I've been. But with that in mind, she's open for everything and is very friendly. Trouble was she asks for a pretty steep amount. $ .5 after the .6 I paid for for the hour. I'd only brought another. 9 with me, not anticipating that she'd ask for that much more. I got a little more than the standard finish, but not as much as I was hoping for. $$ .1 for an hour with FS seems steep, but maybe someone on this board can tell me if that's about right.

I'd like to see Rose again, but I don't think I'm going to drop that much dosh to experience the rest of the menu.

Happy hunting and stay safe.

JCreed.That is near SoHo rates. I've never paid anywhere near that, but they all know me there too.

Buzzy 1
08-19-17, 00:41
TOFTT & hit the new AMP on w. Pres # 1 today. Parking stinks, car lot on same location. Then surprised to see Linda there. She gets around. Standard HE 40-40.Decided to check this place out at lunch today. Parking lot Really stinks. Had a girl who said it was her first day there, Cindy I believe she said her name was. Opted for hhr as it was at lunchtime (this place is wayyy to close to work, LOL). She was a fair looking and built girl about average for the area. With only hhr to spare it was off to biz, had a good visit and ending. YMMV but will prolly repeat as it is close to work and once you get past parking lot it did appear to be a clean and roomy place.

Buzzy 1
08-19-17, 01:06
That is near SoHo rates. I've never paid anywhere near that, but they all know me there too.Was there last w / end and had a visit with Rose, she was as described above. Went for hr for total of $. 60. YMMV but will prolly see her again as it was a decent visit. Not sure why the big diff in price.

Been visiting this place for a really long time and sure seems like its been changing girls lately more then usual. Still a good place to go and will be back.

Buzzy 1
08-19-17, 01:42
To the guy asking for location of certain parlor. All the info you need is on this forum. The search tool does work well and should get you what you looking for and if all else fails, RTFF.

Good luck with your search and Have Fun when you do finally find it. It really is worth the effort.

Zen Adventurer
08-19-17, 06:30
I did figure it out. Phoenix is the forum's version of a snipe hunt. Also, the search really isn't that good and I've actually spent a good bit of time RTFF. But indeed, it's fun looking.

To the guy asking for location of certain parlor. All the info you need is on this forum. The search tool does work well and should get you what you looking for and if all else fails, RTFF.

Good luck with your search and Have Fun when you do finally find it. It really is worth the effort.

JCreed
08-20-17, 08:36
Was there last w / end and had a visit with Rose, she was as described above. Went for hr for total of $. 60. YMMV but will prolly see her again as it was a decent visit. Not sure why the big diff in price.

Been visiting this place for a really long time and sure seems like its been changing girls lately more then usual. Still a good place to go and will be back.I might swing by again, but not dropping nearly $$ for FS.

MyFriend31
08-20-17, 13:35
Noticed a new to me place on 56th Street East of keystone open sign on late. Any insight as to what to expect from this location. Just wondering!!

JhnSmth
08-20-17, 13:35
I did figure it out. Phoenix is the forum's version of a snipe hunt. Also, the search really isn't that good and I've actually spent a good bit of time RTFF. But indeed, it's fun looking.Phoenix is not snipe hunt. It actually exists. If you haven't figured it out, it's because you aren't using the search tool correctly or you haven't actually RTFF.

Ron BurgIndy
08-20-17, 14:12
Google "phoenix massage Indianapolis" - I don't understand why this is so difficult to find.

Phoenix is not snipe hunt. It actually exists. If you haven't figured it out, it's because you aren't using the search tool correctly or you haven't actually RTFF.

Zen Adventurer
08-20-17, 15:58
I wish I had thought of that. LOL.

Google "phoenix massage Indianapolis" - I don't understand why this is so difficult to find.

Buzzy 1
08-20-17, 19:12
Ron just put it right out there for you. Don't get any easier then that!

As far as search goes the more you use it the easier it will get. We all need some help now and again but some just plain missed it on this one.

Bigvirg
08-21-17, 06:56
Noticed a new to me place on 56th Street East of keystone open sign on late. Any insight as to what to expect from this location. Just wondering!!Great massage and blue balls is all I've ever gotten from there but that was last year.

Keepinitclean
08-21-17, 08:01
Is H still open? No report from them in a while.

I've only been to Columbus and Franklin lately. Columbus is back down to just the old owner lady. Go anywhere else unless she gets new talent. Franklin is same ole same ole too but not bad.

Bigvirg
08-21-17, 15:13
Is H still open? No report from them in a while.

I've only been to Columbus and Franklin lately. Columbus is back down to just the old owner lady. Go anywhere else unless she gets new talent. Franklin is same ole same ole too but not bad.Yes H is still open. They are just not advertising.

GreatPretender
08-21-17, 17:44
Great massage and blue balls is all I've ever gotten from there but that was last year.Same for me as Bigvirg, and like him it's been a year since my two and only visits.

ItsMyMrp
08-21-17, 20:15
I searched the forum and quite a few Kylie's came up but not this one, or it wasn't clear. Anyone have experiences with her?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/have-a-good-relax-and-sexy-time-with-me-new-pics/23197593

PurpleHey
08-21-17, 22:59
June 2017 version is same. Cute 20 somethings, occasionally allowing OTC. They will tease you, but no more.

It's all been reviewed before.

Maybe you should go to a little further south of a big box store.

Great massage and blue balls is all I've ever gotten from there but that was last year.

Bigvirg
08-22-17, 08:41
I searched the forum and quite a few Kylie's came up but not this one, or it wasn't clear. Anyone have experiences with her?

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/have-a-good-relax-and-sexy-time-with-me-new-pics/23197593That's because she and her buddy Mercedes or Mylan or whatever new names they come up with change their names frequently so their bad reviews don't pop up. She is / was a bad ass looking girl but total scam. Save your money and hit a girl that's about something.

BagoHammer1
08-22-17, 14:08
There looks to be a new AMP on that street which one is reviews and who's is new?

Bigvirg
08-22-17, 16:27
There looks to be a new AMP on that street which one is reviews and who's is new?If you are talking about 7101 I believe that is the motel.

Jammin 2
08-23-17, 01:08
Went to visit new place on West Washington. 2 older ladies working there. Did 30 min, decent massage with only he available. I didn't want more from her anyways. The door is hard to find. It is around the left of the building where they also have a few reserved parking spots.

Does anyone have info on the east Washington spa?

Joe Mobo
08-23-17, 11:03
Did anybody notice the ads for 21st street yesterday? I guess a little to risqué they didn't last long. I had to do a double take, but nice as long as it lasted.

Ron BurgIndy
08-23-17, 12:36
Dammit, screenshots people! Let's capture these moments for our fellow mongers!

Did anybody notice the ads for 21st street yesterday? I guess a little to risqu they didn't last long. I had to do a double take, but nice as long as it lasted.

Johnny42
08-23-17, 13:13
Dammit, screenshots people! Let's capture these moments for our fellow mongers![URL]http://indianapolis.backpage.com

Johnny42
08-23-17, 13:39
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-girl-317-993-1588-asian-masage-8155-e-21st/22990358

Johnny42
08-23-17, 13:42
http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-girl-317-993-1588-asian-masage-8155-e-21st/22990358

Jammin 2
08-23-17, 16:38
Went to Phoneix, but 2 other mongers had the ladies busy. Was getting late so headed to Tuscon for my first time. Only one lady working. I think name was Jenny. She was a bit older than the girls at Phoneix and significantly heftier. I took the hour and paid $0. 6. Gave a great back massage, but rather than continuing on with the glutes, the massage became a tease with light touch. I didn't complain, but it was an abrupt change of gears. She got me hard, then I turned over. She immediately got the oil and stroked me off. With 20 min to go, I thought it would be over, however, she continued to massage my arms, legs and face. I left relaxed! I tipped $0. 4 which she seemed happy with. So if you like a good massage and then a great tease before the flip this is for you. However, if you want FS, be patient and wait for phoenix or H.

Bigvirg
08-24-17, 08:14
Did anybody notice the ads for 21st street yesterday? I guess a little to risqu they didn't last long. I had to do a double take, but nice as long as it lasted.Yeah they have been running those topless and bottomless pics since last week. Too bad you will never see those girls in an AMP. If you noticed, the FS ads for 7101 E 21st use the same exact pics.

LapDanceLover
08-24-17, 15:51
The new parlor across from the Pizza Hut had all doors locked but nobody in the weird, small parking spaces. Doesn't matter though because it was delightful breathing in the aire from the mountains.

DownTymer
08-24-17, 18:10
My normal places on the west side were inhabited, so I ventured to a previous failure. Different provider, way different result. 4/10 On the massage. Decent tease, and on the flip, there was no pretense about what was going to happen. .6 to get back, left .6 because the release was exceptional. Odd to see the For Sale sign in the front yard.

Buzzy 1
08-24-17, 19:54
The new parlor across from the Pizza Hut had all doors locked but nobody in the weird, small parking spaces. Doesn't matter though because it was delightful breathing in the aire from the mountains.Stopped by around 6:30 or so, doors locked and no one in the reserved parking spots. So I headed around the corner and north to the mountains also. Had a good massage and finish. Went for the hr, spent $. 20 . YMMV but did enjoy the visit. I will return as it had been awhile since I been in.

AssGrinder
08-25-17, 13:26
There's some pretty special stuff going on at Phoenix these days and she's leaving soon (under a week). I don't post much on here but I do get around and it's the best service in Indianapolis in years. I can also figure out the code names.

GodMann
08-25-17, 15:56
There's some pretty special stuff going on at Phoenix these days and she's leaving soon (under a week). I don't post much on here but I do get around and it's the best service in Indianapolis in years. I can also figure out the code names.Wei wei is leaving.

Skippy3
08-25-17, 18:57
Wei wei is leaving.She has been gone for a month! She was good though. Who knows. Maybe she is coming back on rotation when this one leaves.

GodMann
08-25-17, 23:19
She has been gone for a month! She was good though. Who knows. Maybe she is coming back on rotation when this one leaves.Last time I was there she was there. I'm going back asap as I am back in indy now.

NomadicLove
08-26-17, 01:16
Last time I was there she was there. I'm going back asap as I am back in indy now.Just returned from a successful visit. Wei Wei has been gone for at least two weeks. Rose is a sweetie, but she too will be leaving soon. Not sure who the replacement will be.

Be safe. Nomad.

Buzzy 1
08-26-17, 06:20
Last time I was there she was there. I'm going back asap as I am back in indy now.She will be back first of the month. Texted with her last night, she still out east.

Johnny42
08-26-17, 14:06
Stop by the muffler shop today. Walked in pretty little Asian girl nice short miniskirt asked me for how long. I said a hour so she took my hand and takes me into a room. I asked for a table shower and she suggested after the massage. Pretty decent massage but I wasn't there for that. As I was getting the massage I wanted to see if she had any panties on under that miniskirt of hers. Well she did but they didn't stay on after the flip. $. 40 for FS she rode me like a horse and keep saying I like your dick baby. After we got done she got dressed and took me take a table shower clean me really good got that oily feeling off of me. Will repeat when I get some extra funds.

Sorepp
08-26-17, 14:31
Stopped in and decided to choose A. Quick 30 minutes with a good massage from a young girl 6/10. Better than normal ending. She acted as though the tip wasn't even on her mind. I waited until walk out the final door to give her the 40.

GodMann
08-26-17, 15:54
Just returned from a successful visit. Wei Wei has been gone for at least two weeks. Rose is a sweetie, but she too will be leaving soon. Not sure who the replacement will be.

Be safe. Nomad.Thanks. Is amy still there?

MikeLowrey74
08-26-17, 17:45
Any suggestions guys. Looking for best experience possible on the massage end with either FS or happy ending.

ManWithPants
08-26-17, 20:46
Went to the palindrome again last week.

Had a 30 minute massage with extra. She had trouble getting me off. After a few minutes, she climbed on me 69 style and started humping and moaning. That got me going really quick.

This place is mildly more expensive than others like it, but gets the job done. There are mild privacy concerns. Before the massage, you have to write your first name on a sign in sheet and mark how long of a massage you want. During the massage, they leave the door cracked.

ManWithPants
08-26-17, 20:49
Any suggestions guys. Looking for best experience possible on the massage end with either FS or happy ending.Mountain Aire on Rockville Road is excellent. Pretty cheap, and the girls always get you off. They even have a table shower.

NomadicLove
08-26-17, 23:23
Thanks. Is amy still there?To the best of my knowledge she is. However, didn't actually see her within the past two weeks.

Stay safe, Nomad.

Bigvirg
08-27-17, 12:30
I am kicking around checking this one out soon. Anyone try her? The picture scares me because it is borderline TGTBT looking.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-relaxation-317-973-2184/29017858

Nimda2
08-27-17, 13:02
I am kicking around checking this one out soon. Anyone try her? The picture scares me because it is borderline TGTBT looking.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-relaxation-317-973-2184/29017858All I can say is when I inquired about her services, too many red flags popped up.

1. No references out there to be found on this provider; only links to her posting.

2. Where she said she is located, there are no hotels or neighborhoods. There are a few in the general area quite a distance away but not where she told me she is located.

3. Her pics are vague, blurry, and the one close-up has definitely been photo-shopped.

4. The prices she quoted are double what the standard rate is at any of the local AMP's.

5. When I asked if her rates are just for a typical massage or if any extras are included, she then went silent.

Too many choices out there to risk on a potential scam, rip-off, or at minimum an up-sale ploy to empty your wallet.

JWThomas
08-27-17, 13:19
Had some open time earlier this week and decided to finally try out the Keystone Meijer. Never went before because it is too close to home and too much of a chance someone see's me walking in / out.

Only one person working and I didn't get her name. Short and kind of round. Average looks.

Opted for the 1/2 hour massage. The bulk of the massage was OK. Few aspects I was ready to ask her to stop then she did on her own.

On the flip it was a few back and forth asking if I was OK. I guess it took three times to make her believe me. Took care of business and cleaned me up.

Standard fare for the 1/2 hour and the bottle of water.

GodMann
08-27-17, 13:45
To the best of my knowledge she is. However, didn't actually see her within the past two weeks.

Stay safe, Nomad.Ok thanks. I stopped by today and they were closed which was weird. Probably just busy.

ItsMyMrp
08-27-17, 14:16
But it's her according to social media. Also in the picture; three kids (1 a newborn) and a thug BF. Unless it's super cheap I'll.

Pass.

http://indianapolis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-relaxation-317-973-2184/29017858

DreamSeeker1
08-27-17, 14:46
But it's her according to social media. Also in the picture; three kids (1 a newborn) and a thug BF. Unless it's super cheap I'll.

Pass.I posted sometime back about trying to see her. Initial contact was good, then crickets after I arrived after long drive. She offered discount to try again, but again, silence after initial contact. Someone else may have done better, but 0-2 was enough for me.

DreamSeeker1
08-27-17, 15:01
I posted sometime back about trying to see her. Initial contact was good, then crickets after I arrived after long drive. She offered discount to try again, but again, silence after initial contact. Someone else may have done better, but 0-2 was enough for me.Just noticed I got bumped to senior status! Thank you A2!

Xdc96
08-27-17, 21:57
I don't get out much anymore but based on good reviews took a long drive Westward to visit the mountains. Drew Lisa. The massage was so-so and the ending pretty mechanical. I chalked that up to maybe being my first visit and they don't know me. The table shower after was nice and everything was cleaned thoroughly. However, back in the room, she didn't replace the sheet, just smoothed it out. And re-folded the towel to be used again. Glad I had the shower after! I don't expect I will repeat. Felt sorry for the guy entering as I was leaving.

Stay safe. X.

BlkMeat317
08-28-17, 14:26
I posted about a month ago asking if anyone had ever visited Sunny. I was told she's good if you just want a legit massage. I decided to set up an appointment with her because the closest to my home. It was actually one of the best legit massages I've ever had. She spent a lot of time rubbing my butt and "accidentally" touching my balls. She tells me flip over and of course I'm rock hard. As she rubbed the oil on my chest stomach and legs she couldn't help but touch him. After about a minute of rubbing my chest she stops and grabs the oil again and tells me here use oil to enjoy yourself. I start slow stroking as she works my legs trying to take my time. Maybe I was going to slow and she grabs my balls and rubs them. I let out a huge load she cleaned me up. This is my first time self serve not the best experience I've had but a decent one. Had anyone else had similar experience with her?

IndyGolfer60
08-28-17, 19:11
I posted about a month ago asking if anyone had ever visited Sunny. I was told she's good if you just want a legit massage. I decided to set up an appointment with her because the closest to my home. It was actually one of the best legit massages I've ever had. She spent a lot of time rubbing my butt and "accidentally" touching my balls. She tells me flip over and of course I'm rock hard. As she rubbed the oil on my chest stomach and legs she couldn't help but touch him. After about a minute of rubbing my chest she stops and grabs the oil again and tells me here use oil to enjoy yourself. I start slow stroking as she works my legs trying to take my time. Maybe I was going to slow and she grabs my balls and rubs them. I let out a huge load she cleaned me up. This is my first time self serve not the best experience I've had but a decent one. Had anyone else had similar experience with her?I have never had to do self service but never got more than a HJ from her and just too expensive for a massage and a HJ.

I Love Hjs 2
08-28-17, 20:39
I posted about a month ago asking if anyone had ever visited Sunny. I was told she's good if you just want a legit massage. I decided to set up an appointment with her because the closest to my home. It was actually one of the best legit massages I've ever had. She spent a lot of time rubbing my butt and "accidentally" touching my balls. She tells me flip over and of course I'm rock hard. As she rubbed the oil on my chest stomach and legs she couldn't help but touch him. After about a minute of rubbing my chest she stops and grabs the oil again and tells me here use oil to enjoy yourself. I start slow stroking as she works my legs trying to take my time. Maybe I was going to slow and she grabs my balls and rubs them. I let out a huge load she cleaned me up. This is my first time self serve not the best experience I've had but a decent one. Had anyone else had similar experience with her?

I know we're here to share info, but isn't this a bit TMI. Seems like it's putting a target on her back for uncle. Sorry, don't mean to criticize someone's post, but this made me uncomfortable. Could the actual details have been done in PM?

That being said, stopped at Hertz today and saw a very attractive gal, 30 ish, hair pulled up, working. She was busy and I couldn't make it back later. There have been hardly any posts about Hertz of late. Anyone want to share the 411? Looked fun for a minute, then got crappy. What's the status now. I got to say, she was one of the better looking gals I've seen in a while at an AMP.

DuggerJug
08-29-17, 17:54
My third visit here, came because excessive golf during my vacay left me a little strained, and Andie here gives an excellent massage. She can tell the tight areas and works them out. Little teasing pre flip and then standard finish. She doesn't allow roaming, and she is probly 40 ish, but those little librarian glasses make her cute as hell. This is close to Mitt st, not the cherry tree. There has been another girl there the last two trips, and I see her in front. She is monster hot, and was invited to return to try her out. She is 8/10 one of the prettiest AMP girls I've seen, on a par with Lisa from H. Side note: they have a frequent flyer card, which they keep on premises first name only, every tenth one free. 7 more!

MassGuy1
08-29-17, 19:50
Had a nice time at far east dime yesterday. Parking in the back of the building was good.

That little lady is deceiving. She asked so I told her medium pressure. Shortly after she had me begging for light pressure. I'm not sure how that little lady dug so deep! Wow!

There was some draping but ended that quickly with no arguments. Allowed some roaming down under. Left happy for standard hour fee and tip.

Not too bad.

MjmjHigh
08-30-17, 21:16
Went to the place we all know and had a blast. Had been at the strip club close by no fun left early and had one hell of a time. All in $2. Was time well spent.

Jammin 2
08-31-17, 00:42
New lineup. Nana and Cindy. I just missed the petite girl leaving. Both girls seem friendly.

BagoHammer1
08-31-17, 07:52
The place on west Washington that shared the car lot has been shut down. Funny thing is if you call they act like they are still open.

BagoHammer1
08-31-17, 07:55
Stopped by after discovering that Luna was shut down. They has a sign that said back at 8. I waited and saw the lady walking in. A little too old for me and maybe a 4/10. I called and asked how many girls and was told just one. Bummer.

Hammer.

Spriteboy
08-31-17, 13:40
New lineup. Nana and Cindy. I just missed the petite girl leaving. Both girls seem friendly.I hope you weren't the nice black suv I interrupted. I had a great time with cindy as well.

Billy270128
08-31-17, 14:39
Stopped at a relatively new spot on the far east Prez. Didn't draw the librarian, but got a cute 40 something with a tight body. Massage was excellent with lots of teasing and standard finish which surprised me because I hadn't been there before. 60/ h total out the door $. I'm not a huge fan of the parlors, but I'd repeat.

CaddyDaddy663
08-31-17, 21:12
I don't know what the hell its called, or why, but one of these has a hand lettered sign in broken English saying they were off work today. The other beckoned with an open sign. I went there. Greeted by Angrera or Angela, a 40 something 6/10. On the good side she was a cheerful soul and knew where to start grabbing immediately. Massage was good, not great, but decent and she allowed my hand up her gym shorts and panties without restriction. She finished the massage on my tummy, but it didn't take long after the flip for her to offer it all up for another $60 tip. And she made it all available, DATY, BBBJ then covered mish with her biting her finger to keep quiet. Great time for $120 plus I gave her another $20. I'd repeat.

AchyBreaky
09-01-17, 06:17
Stopped by Indy massage on east dime, and drew a 20 something 8/10 therapist. Took the hh for 0. 40, and got a decent soft touch massage. She was skittish after the flip so I did a bit of gentle coaxing to get the finish started. Decent 2 hand technique. Tipped the std for L1. Doesn't appear more is available.

Kost40
09-01-17, 17:15
Anyone report on the new place in Columbus? I reported a few months back and answered some PMs, but it has been quiet since.

Indiguy
09-01-17, 20:43
Thinking of hitting a few "new"AMPs. Would appreciate pm with any info on these places.
"Best" massage 1511 No Post. / 6314 Monarch, off W. 38th street /8617 E. 10th /5235 Rockville Rd.
I know I can reread the earlier reports but some are general directions: east prez/far east prez. That's why I gave addresses.

WinterWarlock
09-01-17, 22:32
Thinking of hitting a few "new"AMPs. Would appreciate pm with any info on these places.
"Best" massage 1511 No Post. / 6314 Monarch, off W. 38th street /8617 E. 10th /5235 Rockville Rd.
I know I can reread the earlier reports but some are general directions: east prez/far east prez. That's why I gave addresses.How many pennies are there in a dime, east dime?

LegKiBob
09-01-17, 23:22
Anyone report on the new place in Columbus? I reported a few months back and answered some PMs, but it has been quiet since.Nothing more then a good massage from an older lady.

JCreed
09-02-17, 15:17
Had an afternoon to kill. Drove up to Phoenix because I'd heard good things about a girl named Angela.

Was told they were busy when I arrived, but I agreed to come back in like ten minutes. Some other monger pulled up and went to the door, was taken inside, so he unwittingly took my spot. No hard feelings though, I waited a bit longer and met with Angela shortly after.

She's playful and affectionate, puts you at ease. Opted for the half hour massage. A thorough FS for an extra $ and I left happy.

ManWithPants
09-02-17, 23:12
I know I can reread the earlier reports but some are general directions: east prez/far east prez. That's why I gave addresses.5235 Rockville Rd is pretty good. Lots of action, and a table shower.

Horsetrader
09-03-17, 00:11
What is traditional tip per girl at Sunny's Place? PM or open post is fine with me. I don't want to screw up the Indianapolis pricing structure, but I will return on my next visit.

I had 4 old hands for the full 60 minutes and they did a great job. From all indications, FS is not available.

Gonz199
09-05-17, 06:14
Was in town for Labor Day. Decided to try out Dahlia's near the Kroger on Kenwood. Was quite disappointed. Greeted by an older, but attractive woman who I thought was also going to be the masseuse. After settling in on the table, a younger looking, very attractive asian woman came for the actual massage. She wore shorts with nude colored leggings and a zippered front hoodie style top. I was quite enthralled. Unfortunately, that was the extent of it. No hint of extras. She allowed a bit of roaming on the thighs, but nothing else. Nothing on the flip. Kept covering me back up. When she announced she was done, I asked about extending the session, but to no avail. Perhaps it was because I was new there? Anyway, I won't be finding out, because I have zero reason to want to go back. Left without paying a tip. I paid for an hour massage, and I got an hour massage. I wasn't about to tip for that.

Prince Numenor
09-05-17, 09:51
Good question. I don't really know. Sunny's is all self service (at least for me) so I do not do the 40. Maybe I'm cheap but. What do others think? Numenor.

What is traditional tip per girl at Sunny's Place? PM or open post is fine with me. I don't want to screw up the Indianapolis pricing structure, but I will return on my next visit.

I had 4 old hands for the full 60 minutes and they did a great job. From all indications, FS is not available.

Horsetrader
09-05-17, 14:50
Good question. I don't really know. Sunny's is all self service (at least for me) so I do not do the 40. Maybe I'm cheap but. What do others think? Numenor.I did receive a number of PMs on the subject. Your mention of $20 to $30 is about right for self service. Others are tipping a little more for better services, but not a lot more.

I appreciate the PMs that I received and the one open post.

IndyGolfer60
09-05-17, 19:24
I did receive a number of PMs on the subject. Your mention of $20 to $30 is about right for self service. Others are tipping a little more for better services, but not a lot more.

I appreciate the PMs that I received and the one open post.If I wanted self service I could get that free at home, no service no tip and no return.

SilkGreenYey
09-06-17, 12:12
I was wondering if any one had any info on the new AMP just found it an was reluctant to go in might be like the one down the road a little further north that is purely professional. IE. No touching allowed or any info on the one west of there General dollar locally operated.

Indiguy
09-06-17, 15:53
For addresses.

I was wondering if any one had any info on the new AMP just found it an was reluctant to go in might be like the one down the road a little further north that is purely professional. IE. No touching allowed or any info on the one west of there General dollar locally operated.

MooPpoint
09-06-17, 17:23
Dude, this was your first post. TOFTT and report back with details.

NiceGuy52
09-07-17, 07:30
Does anyone know if CTM on 96th st is closed? I've texted Liu several times and she hasn't responded.

Bigvirg
09-07-17, 08:49
This is the first POST I think that has been made on an east side AMP. Went there and drew the usual 40-50 yr old broad. She gave a heck of a massage but I'm pretty sure she thought she was milking a stubborn goat for the finish. Standard fees apply.

MooPpoint
09-07-17, 17:36
They were open a couple of weeks ago.

Had a great, totally naked time with Judy.

Does anyone know if CTM on 96th st is closed? I've texted Liu several times and she hasn't responded.

Mike Hocke
09-07-17, 18:53
Hi guys,

Just passing through for a couple of days. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to learn all the code names, so I'll just speak plainly. Stopped in at Body Healthy Spa on Purdue, near Michigan and 86th. Got Joyce and opted for the hour. She was 50-ish, slender, and not unattractive, especially in low light. Massage was good enough, worth the hour fee, but there were no extras not any suggestion thereof. Like someone else said below, I did not leave a tip, feeling as though I got exactly what I paid for. Found a nice little cigar shop nearby, so not a wasted trip. Any other suggestions in the area for tomorrow?

IndyGolfer60
09-07-17, 19:37
This is the first POST I think that has been made on an east side AMP. Went there and drew the usual 40-50 yr old broad. She gave a heck of a massage but I'm pretty sure she thought she was milking a stubborn goat for the finish. Standard fees apply.There are quite a few places on the east side and the last new one I know about has been reviewed.

NamelessGhost
09-07-17, 22:22
Tried the new place down south last week. They were still setting up when I arrived.

Met by a 40++ woman who offered a decent massage and standard finish w UTC play. I'll try it again as it's convenient and clean. More to come.

Indy4620
09-08-17, 06:40
They were open a couple of weeks ago.

Had a great, totally naked time with Judy.I was there last week. I didn't get the naked time, but I had a good time.

MooPpoint
09-08-17, 15:32
I took a class at Purdue shortly after they opened and had no issues with finishing the final on time.

Hi guys,

Just passing through for a couple of days. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to learn all the code names, so I'll just speak plainly. Stopped in at Body Healthy Spa on Purdue, near Michigan and 86th. Got Joyce and opted for the hour. She was 50-ish, slender, and not unattractive, especially in low light. Massage was good enough, worth the hour fee, but there were no extras not any suggestion thereof. Like someone else said below, I did not leave a tip, feeling as though I got exactly what I paid for. Found a nice little cigar shop nearby, so not a wasted trip. Any other suggestions in the area for tomorrow?

Ron BurgIndy
09-10-17, 12:58
Holy shit.

I took the plunge Sunday morning went at opening time and saw Fionna (6/10 40's plain clothes didn't roam) for a hour full body massage. 55 . Curtain not a door so less than ideal privacy. Her massage is therapeutic and very skilled with deep tissue or just the right muscle work you need. Lower body with the right signal she will play and roam your ass, boys, and tease your member. She wasn't shy but did say "shh" when I slightly moaned out in pleasure. On the flip there was no menu offered or negotiation. After a great scalp and shoulder massage she oiled up and massaged me to a fully released finish. Gave. 4 tip. Very nice massage, handshake, and would repeat. Place is legit massage so of course YMMV. A nice surprise on this Sunday morning.

Ron.

BigMack
09-10-17, 13:12
Anyone have any info on the body rub center downtown advertised on Body Rubs? Have three African American ladies and 3 or 4 Caucasion ladies. Not too comfortable about downtown area for my fun but wondering if anyone has been down there and experienced any of the ladies in question? PM me with particulars if you have taken the plunge and thanks for reading.

Indiguy
09-10-17, 18:40
Went to a new place. West but not "far west" washington. Gal middle aged 6/10, nice butt, massage 5/10, lots of leaning, little teasing, location 1/10. After maneuvering out of the maze of a parking lot, drove across the street for a pizza to take home for lunch and watched the 49'rs.

NightlyEnigma6
09-11-17, 00:07
Anyone have any info on the body rub center downtown advertised on Body Rubs? Have three African American ladies and 3 or 4 Caucasion ladies. Not too comfortable about downtown area for my fun but wondering if anyone has been down there and experienced any of the ladies in question? PM me with particulars if you have taken the plunge and thanks for reading.I tried a couple times when I was living downtown hoping it'd be a convenient option. Massage was okay but not worth the upcharge over what you can find elsewhere. Nothing extra on the menu in my experience.

Bigvirg
09-11-17, 15:18
Went by the So Ho today and it looked closed. Has anyone been in there lately?

Ron BurgIndy
09-11-17, 16:32
Ah, this place was the first one for me to break my monger cherry. I'd be surprised if it is closed that long if at all. It's had many names over the years.

Ron.

Went by the So Ho today and it looked closed. Has anyone been in there lately?

TheBlindman
09-11-17, 16:55
Ah, this place was the first one for me to break my monger cherry. I'd be surprised if it is closed that long if at all. It's had many names over the years.

Ron.Drove by last week & looked open. Not enough time or money to stop.

DotherGuy
09-11-17, 17:17
So I was looking for a great massage with maybe more on the menu. It's been awhile since I have ventured out. I picked somewhere close. Ended up on the north side for an Oasis. Walked in an early 30's 4/10. She was a little on the heavy side, I was already inside so decided well let's hope for a good massage. Well she did give a great massage but did not try the menu. She was not my cup of tea. If anybody know of a descent place with petite girls please message me.

UIS1957
09-11-17, 17:17
Stopped in a just recent open on Washington St just east of Franklin Rd, very rough older asian came out of a room hands all oily and said she was the only one there and it would be 50 minutes until she could see me.

Thank you to the fellow monger TOFTT! Up to 71st and Shadeland to the unmarked no open sign suite A. A medium size, weight and looks of around 40 years of age took me to the room, took my .4 smiled and said "have good time".

I thought that strange but undressed and got on the table when a much younger, much better looking small lady came to service me. Happy Happy Joy Joy! Decent massage but the absolute best ever hand shake. Puppies which were very nice came out to play and roaming was allowed. Gave her a .5 tip and will be back for sure!

Gonz199
09-12-17, 22:11
Was in town for Labor Day. Decided to try out Dahlia's near the Kroger on Kenwood. Was quite disappointed. Greeted by an older, but attractive woman who I thought was also going to be the masseuse. After settling in on the table, a younger looking, very attractive asian woman came for the actual massage. She wore shorts with nude colored leggings and a zippered front hoodie style top. I was quite enthralled. Unfortunately, that was the extent of it. No hint of extras. She allowed a bit of roaming on the thighs, but nothing else. Nothing on the flip. Kept covering me back up. When she announced she was done, I asked about extending the session, but to no avail. Perhaps it was because I was new there? Anyway, I won't be finding out, because I have zero reason to want to go back. Left without paying a tip. I paid for an hour massage, and I got an hour massage. I wasn't about to tip for that.Kroger on Keystone. Not Kenwood.

Rajohn115
09-13-17, 10:43
I went to the location, buzzed to get in and the door was locked once inside. Linda was the only attendant; though I was told there can be up to two others there. She is a short and very skinny girl. Her English is poor and she will mostly giggle at your questions. I opted for the half hour. The massage was just a feather touch and not a real massage. Roaming outside was freely permitted everywhere. Certain areas were expressly avoided, though self serve was encouraged. I was given a promissory note of "Next Time"; however I doubt its veracity. I tipped $15 for the liberties attempted.

Chill32
09-13-17, 10:53
Going to be in Indy in 2 weeks on biz.

Any suggestions on a quality 4 hand massage.

Cinci referrals available.

I Love Hjs 2
09-13-17, 11:37
Holy shit.

I took the plunge Sunday morning went at opening time and saw Fionna (6/10 40's plain clothes didn't roam) for a hour full body massage. 55 . Curtain not a door so less than ideal privacy. Her massage is therapeutic and very skilled with deep tissue or just the right muscle work you need. Lower body with the right signal she will play and roam your ass, boys, and tease your member. She wasn't shy but did say "shh" when I slightly moaned out in pleasure. On the flip there was no menu offered or negotiation. After a great scalp and shoulder massage she oiled up and massaged me to a fully released finish. Gave. 4 tip. Very nice massage, handshake, and would repeat. Place is legit massage so of course YMMV. A nice surprise on this Sunday morning.

Ron.Had exact same experience.

Ron BurgIndy
09-13-17, 12:15
She's in loose-fitting clothing a 6 or 7/10 on the AMP scale and I can't imagine what she'd look like down to her underwear and what my score would be for her then. She really gets into it and *seems* to really enjoy what she's doing, lots of giggles and smiles. That raises her score to at least 8/10 on fun factor. If anyone else goes, remember this is UTR so don't go in moaning all over the place and ruining it for everyone. I'll kick you in the nuts.

Ron.

Had exact same experience.

WheresMary
09-14-17, 15:11
Anyone seen babe on shadeland? Text didn't work for me.