PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

Indy Wingman
02-07-07, 19:54
I have known many a gent, over the years, that have been burn't by two gals on the north west side that advertise by various names in nuvo. I have personally been burnt so many times by nuvo ads that I would not even give them the time of day. If they were worth the time there would be positive reviews lurking in the archives. Your likely to get a poor massage, maybe topless for way to much of your hard earned cash. Stay away !

That's the reason I love this forum. Thanks, MG, for those words of wisdom.

T Birdy
02-07-07, 20:28
That's the reason I love this forum. Thanks, MG, for those words of wisdom.I second that. These gals are fat slobs and live in a pig pen. One starts the massage while the the other rubs lamely. They wear rubber gloves. One of the chicks has an identical twin (if you can imagine!)and at some point they switch! I guess one like to rub and the other likes to tug. Save your money.

T Birdy

BigBad
02-07-07, 22:46
I second that. These gals are fat slobs and live in a pig pen. One starts the massage while the the other rubs lamely. They wear rubber gloves. One of the chicks has an identical twin (if you can imagine!)and at some point they switch! I guess one like to rub and the other likes to tug. Save your money.

T Birdy

I third it. A year or so ago I saw 2 girls on the NW side that fit T Birdy's description. They were both fat slobs. I called Nikki/Kelly out of Nuvo and they sounded the same as the fat slobs I saw a year ago. I decided to go elsewhere.

Bee Sure Man
02-08-07, 00:02
I am in Indy frequently for business and some times on the week end. Have been to several places on the north and west side but many have closed down recently. During the week I ocassionally visit Chineese Massage west of Keystone on 96th street, but they are not open on the week end. Are there similar services available on the week end at other locations?

I have visited Relaxation a couple of times but I have never been overly impressed with my providers and the service is more costly than at the Chineese place. Maybe I haven't found the right attendant at Relaxation.
Does anyone know anything about Lillys on Allisonville?

Thanks.

BSM

A Mongerer
02-08-07, 01:45
BSM, I've had better luck at Relaxation than many of the others. Too bad AHC is now kaput.

@everyone else. I've had the same experience with the fat slobs as well, best to stay away from most of the NUVO crap.

Jammin 2
02-08-07, 13:00
I have been to Lilly's but left very frustrated. Lilly's in my 2 tries was absolutely a legimitate CMT. I was angry they demanded the amount of tip, that it was not optional how much I should tip! Will never return.

As opposed to Relaxation, where I agree the providers are variable, I pay the same amount for a massage and standard happy ending as reported many places on the board.

I am in Indy frequently for business and some times on the week end. Have been to several places on the north and west side but many have closed down recently. During the week I ocassionally visit Chineese Massage west of Keystone on 96th street, but they are not open on the week end. Are there similar services available on the week end at other locations?

I have visited Relaxation a couple of times but I have never been overly impressed with my providers and the service is more costly than at the Chineese place. Maybe I haven't found the right attendant at Relaxation.
Does anyone know anything about Lillys on Allisonville?

Thanks.

BSM

T Birdy
02-08-07, 15:12
Hi all,

Spent a pleasant hour at Two Nutts favorite place yesterday, and saw the newest girl there, Ju Ju.

Man, what a hottie! Finally, a Chinese girl that is cute in the face, has nice teeth, a beautiful complexion, and what a body. Dressed in black pants and a low-cut blouse - which was working some overtime just to keep things contained.

She came slinking in and pressed those magnificent poonts against my cheek. She nibbled on my ear lobe and slipped her hand under my towel - ahhhh, that's relaxation!

As is my custom, I soon had her riding me like a demented monkey. Hell, I had to clamp my mouth over hers just to keep the racket down. When she'd had enough, she tumbled off me, and I finished up missionary style, with her head hanging off the table - and thrusting those udders in the air just for show.

Afterwards, she finished the hour with a fantastic back and neck massage. She had to wake me up.

She's from California and is going back in a month or so. Catch this one while you can. Tipped $100.

By the way, any of you a tall, white-haired handsome gent driving a black Lincon?

Cheers,

T Birdy

AssGrinder
02-11-07, 10:18
Went there yesterday when they opened for a little fun. As I was walking in, I noticed this yellow page taped to their window. It looks like Uncle LEO has been talking to the city-county guys and there's a petition of some sort to shut them down.

I asked Helen (mamasan) about it and she blew it off like it didn't bother her. Said something about liscense requirements or something. So you guys better get in there while you can.

Session was fabulous. Anna was great. Unrushed massage and on the flip things got much beter. Anna, it seems, really enjoys her work.

Wulfgar
02-11-07, 20:27
I just got back from that wonderful place recommended by Two Nutts. I had a session with Ju Ju, and I can definitely vouch for T-birdy's description. Her English is rather weak, but you can find other ways to communicate if you try hard enough. ;-)

Definitely worth a visit.

Two Nutts
02-12-07, 01:58
My wife is comming with me this weekend to Indy.

No JU JU for me.

Happy99
02-12-07, 09:13
Hi all,

Spent a pleasant hour at Two Nutts favorite place yesterday, and saw the newest girl there, Ju Ju.

Man, what a hottie! Finally, a Chinese girl that is cute in the face, has nice teeth, a beautiful complexion, and what a body. Dressed in black pants and a low-cut blouse - which was working some overtime just to keep things contained.

She came slinking in and pressed those magnificent poonts against my cheek. She nibbled on my ear lobe and slipped her hand under my towel - ahhhh, that's relaxation!

As is my custom, I soon had her riding me like a demented monkey. Hell, I had to clamp my mouth over hers just to keep the racket down. When she'd had enough, she tumbled off me, and I finished up missionary style, with her head hanging off the table - and thrusting those udders in the air just for show.

Afterwards, she finished the hour with a fantastic back and neck massage. She had to wake me up.

She's from California and is going back in a month or so. Catch this one while you can. Tipped $100.

By the way, any of you a tall, white-haired handsome gent driving a black Lincon?

Cheers,

T Birdy

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Ju Ju was the best provider I have ever seen period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T Birdy
02-12-07, 15:29
See, I told you.(I love saying that)

Also, I hope you all understand, but I don't give contact info out if you're not a known Senior member. Too many of these places have been shut down lately. So - give to get.

Cheers,

T Birdy

Db2007
02-13-07, 23:11
See, I told you.(I love saying that)

Also, I hope you all understand, but I don't give contact info out if you're not a known Senior member. Too many of these places have been shut down lately. So - give to get.

Cheers,

T BirdySaw Ju Ju yesterday and everything you said was correct! Thank you. I do not mind you saying "I told you"!

BigBad
02-13-07, 23:16
Saw Ju Ju yesterday and everything you said was correct! Thank you. I do not mind you saying "I told you"!Can someone tell me which AMP Ju Ju works at? Feel free to PM me.

Indyguy1565
02-16-07, 08:42
I visited RJ yesterday. Started with the 1 hr. Massage. First girl came in and gave an O. K. Massage. On the flip, she left and a different girl came in. Average looking. She let my hands roam and she started brushing the appropriate palces. Looked at me and said for. 4 she would finish. 6 for topless.

Seemed rushed and mechanical, but accomplished the goal.

Farina 44
02-18-07, 02:22
I am new to the area but not new to the hobby and just thought I would quit lurking and add my two cents.

I stopped by my usual place for a little "relaxation"

As usual everything was great. I have stopped there a dozen times or so and although the level of providers has varied, I am always pleased in one way or another. decent massages, and I usually just settle for a helping hand on the flip. I am dying to figure out how to get a bbbj at one of these places.

Given the posted notice, it may not be wise to frequent there, as there is a camera on the front door when you walk in.

Have fun and be safe!

Hard Head
02-18-07, 20:17
I am from the Chicago area an also stop down at relaxation whenever I get a chance. I haven't noticed any cameras ... please eloborate.

I am new to the area but not new to the hobby and just thought I would quit lurking and add my two cents.

As usual everything was great. I have stopped there a dozen times or so and although the level of providers has varied, I am always pleased in one way or another. decent massages, and I usually just settle for a helping hand on the flip. I am dying to figure out how to get a bbbj at one of these places.

Given the posted notice, it may not be wise to frequent there, as there is a camera on the front door when you walk in.

Have fun and be safe!

Jimmy Dee692
02-18-07, 21:07
Well Officer Farina (or should we call you Officer "Farva"),

First you should ask if she speaks "french"... that'll always get you some head. If you'd rather, you can just ask what a ***** like her is doing in a place like this.

If you've been there a dozen or so times and are not new to the hobby, how do you not know what to do?

Does this mean we should watch out for a bust this week?

Sorry to be so hostile, but give me a break.

Have fun and be safe!

Wulfgar
02-19-07, 01:32
Well, today I found myself in need of some relaxation. So, I head out to my new favorite massage joint and had a very nice session with Ju Ju. Let me tell you, after the second session with her, I am even more impressed with her abilities than I was after the first.

Senior members can PM me for me details.

Chelli4me
02-20-07, 08:33
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/11060507/detail.html

Farina 44
02-20-07, 22:31
Well I guess I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, that you didn't give me, but anyway. First off I think I said BBBJ, I think BJ is easy enough its the bb part I'm wishing/hoping for. And asking if she speaks french. Yeah I think that will work, seeing as how english is definetly a first language for most of these women.

Read a little closer next time before you spout off. No need for all this hostility especially since your a newbiw just like me here!

Hard Head, next time your in there look up to ceiling level just as you walk in the door, its ceiling level on the wall perpendicular to the entrance/exit.

Well Officer Farina (or should we call you Officer "Farva"),

First you should ask if she speaks "french". That'll always get you some head. If you'd rather, you can just ask what a ***** like her is doing in a place like this.

If you've been there a dozen or so times and are not new to the hobby, how do you not know what to do?

Does this mean we should watch out for a bust this week?

Sorry to be so hostile, but give me a break.

T Birdy
02-21-07, 10:12
What the hell, Jimmy - take a deep breath!

If you think about it, why should we value YOUR post than Farina's? At least gave up some information - that we could decide the value. All you gave us was your hysterical opinion, for Christs sake.

Farina PM'd me for details on one of my posts - and I turned him down politely because of his lack of posting.

I encouraged him to post what he knows and he will start getting more info. So here's his first meaningful post and he got slammed like an screen door.

And I checked yesterday (did you?) - there is a camera at the door. Thanks Farina!

T Birdy

Massageguru
02-21-07, 19:28
What the hell, Jimmy - take a deep breath!

If you think about it, why should we value YOUR post than Farina's? At least gave up some information - that we could decide the value. All you gave us was your hysterical opinion, for Christs sake.

Farina PM'd me for details on one of my posts - and I turned him down politely because of his lack of posting.

I encouraged him to post what he knows and he will start getting more info. So here's his first meaningful post and he got slammed like an screen door.

And I checked yesterday (did you?) - there is a camera at the door. Thanks Farina!

T Birdy

Yep lets give this poor soul a break. We were all once new at this forum. If He continues to post useful info he'll be cool like the rest of you. I have always noticed the camera too. Figured it was to see first before letting them past the gate. I hope they don't keep screen shots of regulars. lol! This is just about as good as it gets for an Amp and the way things are going it will be gone soon. Get it while you can and watch the explicit details on the board. Regulars will not need details. Happy Endings to all!

Jimmy Dee692
02-21-07, 21:19
Alright, I'm sorry my sarcasm got the best of me (it was a tough day). The french thing is complete sarcasm.

Also, I have not posted on this site, but have been around on others for a while. I have shared a great deal on other boards (once I had things to share). I guess I was upset because before I knew what was going on, I just spend time searching the boards and the net to learn everything I needed to know to make a safe and satisfying first visit.

I too have noticed the camera for a while (honestly I thought everyone who has been around would maybe expect this to be a possiblilty). Past the camera, the AMP being discussed is not a difficult one to visit. Personally I was offered BBBJ and FS without asking (just a few trips w/ a good attitude and things progressed). This particular place has been very good to me and many of you, so the idea of it being busted (like so many others recently) is pretty annoying.

Yep lets give this poor soul a break. We were all once new at this forum. If He continues to post useful info he'll be cool like the rest of you. I have always noticed the camera too. Figured it was to see first before letting them past the gate. I hope they don't keep screen shots of regulars. lol! This is just about as good as it gets for an Amp and the way things are going it will be gone soon. Get it while you can and watch the explicit details on the board. Regulars will not need details. Happy Endings to all!

Happy99
02-22-07, 10:48
If anyone is looking for a real good massage,try Massage-on-the-Go.

She typically gets a hotel room a couple of days a week on the north side.

She gives a killer full body massage and then you will leave happy. I opted for the $.5 massage.

What does she look like? Contact info?

MrLucky42
02-22-07, 22:29
What does she look like? Contact info?No photo, but here is a link to her web site:

http://massageonthego.net/

She also advertises in Nuvo, Mind Boody Spirit

BigBad
02-25-07, 13:59
No photo, but here is a link to her web site:

http://massageonthego.net/

She also advertises in Nuvo, Mind Boody Spirit

What does she look like, is she attractive?

Assmanoh
02-26-07, 12:14
I've talked to her on Yahoo before but never saw her. She is very cautious and won't discuss any services. Good for her! Here is a link to her ******* page. Only a face shot, I think its rather old. She sent me another a while back and her hair was different. And looked a little older. Thats all I can offer. No experience with her services.

http://www.*******.com/massageonthegonet

Massageguru
02-26-07, 18:45
I've talked to her on Yahoo before but never saw her. She is very cautious and won't discuss any services. Good for her! Here is a link to her ******* page. Only a face shot, I think its rather old. She sent me another a while back and her hair was different. And looked a little older. Thats all I can offer. No experience with her services.

http://www.*******.com/massageonthegonet

My close friend has seen her a few times. Dark hair, 45 ish, average looks, few extra pounds, large breasts, great personality, great massage, topless, will leave happy. Will not get naked. No FS

Jammin 2
02-28-07, 10:54
Well I went to see JuJu at relaxation in Castleton. She is the best massage provider I have seen in Indy. Her body doesn't compare with quite the standards of Korean ladies at PS in East Chicago or JoJin in Danville (as she is a little older and has some fat), but her attitude is great! No rush, and she is friendly and playful. The massage was very above average as well. She left me with an interesting quote on my way out, "next time, we do whatever you want". Oh how my mind went into overdrive hearing that.

Talked to the mamasan and a new girl will come by March 9th, so this may be your last week. Treat her well.

Well, today I found myself in need of some relaxation. So, I head out to my new favorite massage joint and had a very nice session with Ju Ju. Let me tell you, after the second session with her, I am even more impressed with her abilities than I was after the first.

Wulfgar
03-01-07, 01:29
Just thought I would report that I went and had a nice relaxing massage with Ju Ju on Sunday evening. It was great as usual and let me say that she was a real trooper.

Interestingly enough, as I was leaving, I learned that there are actually 3 girls working there (or at least the other 2 women I saw looked like "massage therapists").

I probably won't be back there again for at least a month (if not longer). I'm going on a nice week long vacation to somewhere the mongering is supposedly great (sadly, not Thailand, but maybe the next best thing). Anyway, I still recommend you go visit Ju Ju before her tour ends.

Indyguy1565
03-02-07, 17:07
Stopped in today for some relaxation. .7 for an hour with Jenna. after a .4 tip, only thing received was a relaxing massage. I was rebuffed for further services when inquired. Do not know if next time will be better. I am not necessarily going to try a next time unless anyone can confirm that it will.

Jenna was a noce girl cute and I would really enjoy further services from her if availalble.

Dexter1
03-03-07, 18:20
Stopped in today for some relaxation. .7 for an hour with Jenna. after a .4 tip, only thing received was a relaxing massage. I was rebuffed for further services when inquired. Do not know if next time will be better. I am not necessarily going to try a next time unless anyone can confirm that it will.

Jenna was a noce girl cute and I would really enjoy further services from her if availalble.

That's why I give the tip AFTER the service.

Dex

Miles69
03-04-07, 08:33
Just thought I would report that I went and had a nice relaxing massage with Ju Ju on Sunday evening. It was great as usual and let me say that she was a real trooper.

Interestingly enough, as I was leaving, I learned that there are actually 3 girls working there (or at least the other 2 women I saw looked like "massage therapists").

I probably won't be back there again for at least a month (if not longer). I'm going on a nice week long vacation to somewhere the mongering is supposedly great (sadly, not Thailand, but maybe the next best thing). Anyway, I still recommend you go visit Ju Ju before her tour ends.It’s a hit N miss place. Katie (KAytEy) seems to be the primary lone ranger there and is so by the book it makes you sleepy to say the least. But, she does have some stop in from NYC and LA from time to time & they’re the better ticket for better mileage. But, good luck as to when they’re there and when you can schedule with them instead. Like most of us here, there is indeed another nearby establishment where regulars can find a more relaxing result for their time and dollar ;) That said, I have to agree with Jammin on Ju Ju. My guess is there could be 2 or 3 Ju Ju’s over there at any given time (lol). Kinda’ lookin’ forward to a the shift turn-over in mid march (lol) to see what’s new.
Have fun & play safe out there!

Miles ;)

Member #4556
03-04-07, 12:39

Jenna was a noce girl cute and I would really enjoy further services from her if availalble.I went 2 weeks ago, and saw a 21 year old petite white girl. She was cute and I definatelly wanted to see more, but she just gave a below average massage. She talked the entire time, and told me how one of the girls up north at a massage parlor had HIV, and was fucking every guy who came it. She then told me she would never do that. What a waste of time and money!

Fudge1
03-04-07, 12:44
Stopped by relaxation Saturday afternoon. Was taken to room by JuJu but was serviced by Anna. Anna is thin with small boobs that have giant nips. Got a so-so massage after a good time. All in all a good time.

Massageguru
03-05-07, 16:31
I went 2 weeks ago, and saw a 21 year old petite white girl. She was cute and I definatelly wanted to see more, but she just gave a below average massage. She talked the entire time, and told me how one of the girls up north at a massage parlor had HIV, and was fucking every guy who came it. She then told me she would never do that. What a waste of time and money!
Since Hoosier Massage is the brain child of Cindy who owned Shazzams, that got shut down, I'd be supprised if anything much goes on here. I had seen one of the girls at Zing Yang and it was nothing special. Expensive and mostly a tease. You can get that at Brads Brass for a lot less. If you were a former regular at Shazzams your milage might improve. Given the history here I would stay away. unfortunate, Shazzams was always a good time.

Farina 44
03-06-07, 20:35
I headed over to my usual spot yesterday. I have not had any time with juju but yesterday I had a wonderful massage with Janey (sp?) she really gives a grade a massage, I like my massages hard and firm and it isnt very often that I find a woman who can do it. I got 45 min and it was treat, no joke she really knows how to massage well.as with anna and others she is not a 9 or a 10 but she is cute enough and very accomodating. It sounds like juju may be gone soon, give yourself a little treat and get a long massage with janey. Its well worth it!

Dlux 1
03-15-07, 23:12
I'm new to the area and based on the posts, went to Relaxation for a nice massage. It was everything I hoped it would be except the famed Juju wasn't there that day, according to the Mama-San.

As per other posts, I saw the notice on the front window about Relaxation being under scrutiny for the type of business they are running. (It does make you a little nervous walking into a place that has been noticed.)

This got me to thinking... say I'm having my nice massage and am part way through my happy ending and BAM! My door get busted open by LE on some raid or whatever. What happens to me? Does it matter if my "massage therapist" is caught contributing to my happy ending? What if she fully clothed? What if she's not? Etc.

We mostly hear about undercover LE going after the therapist by posing as a client. Has anyone ever heard of a raid happening anywhere? What happened to the clients? I'm curious to hear some thoughts.

DLux 1

AssGrinder
03-16-07, 08:32
This got me to thinking... say I'm having my nice massage and am part way through my happy ending and BAM! My door get busted open by LE on some raid or whatever. What happens to me? Does it matter if my "massage therapist" is caught contributing to my happy ending? What if she fully clothed? What if she's not? Etc.

DLux 1I guess if they had a search warrant they could bust into the room unannounced. If they just stop by, they probably have to knock on the room first. They always keep the towel handy to throw over you if they're doing a HJ and if they do more, then they usually lock the door. If they're doing more, then my guess is that if they had the warrant to bust into the room, then you'd get taken downtown.

I saw JuJu last weekend and I asked her if she was goin g to be there awhile and she said yes. Her english is very bad though, so she might not have understood.

Jammin 2
03-19-07, 09:29
I went to relaxation and had another great session with Juju. The big news is that they were in the process of moving. I talked to mamasan and she is in the process of finding a new location and said she will advertize the new address after they move in. The girls are all leaving for now, but may come back for the re-opening.

Well, with the closing of the 96th/Mich AMP and now this, the skies are a little darker. I haven't seen a report on any other AMP (other than Rejuv) for months.

Two Nutts
03-19-07, 11:12
I have never met juju before wed, so I asked the girl that let me in if juju was there. She asked if i knew juju, I said no but would like to. Well after being led to the room in walks juju, same girl. glad i was honest. She asked me if i heard about her on the computer. I thought that was a strange question to ask but told her yes, she said that was ok. Then I started for her neck and moved south. Very nice!!! thanks for the tip on her guys, I would have been pissed if i hadn't taysted that before she was gone.

Glue Czar
03-19-07, 13:09
Anyone know if she is still working at the plavce on 96th street west of Michigan?

Thanks in advance!

Saw Alana at 421 last week. Not bad, about what you'd expect from there.

Later!

Farina 44
03-20-07, 00:04
Just to let everyone know, as Jammin pointed out they have moved. I stopped in this afternoon before I had read his posting and the door was locked and all the familiar signs were gone (the bowl of candy, decorations) its sad, Ill be on the look out for the new location!

Till then.

Dlux 1
03-20-07, 16:27
Is this place still open? With all the chatter about places like Relaxation closing down or going offline, I didn't catch if this place was still open for business.

I looked in previous posts and couldn't find a location. There an ad in Nuvo for a place east of Keystone on 96th, but all the posts talk about it being close to Michigan Rd.

Can anyone clarify?

Wulfgar
03-20-07, 21:54
Is this place still open? With all the chatter about places like Relaxation closing down or going offline, I didn't catch if this place was still open for business.
Can anyone clarify?

Studio 421 was on 96th street, just east of the intersection with Michigan Rd. If you turned onto 96th street, heading east, from Michigan, it would be a couple blocks down, on the left hand side, in the bottom floor (at the back) of a multi-story office building.

Now, whether they are open or not is another question. They were caught up in the same sting that got the AMP at 96th and Michigan, so who knows if they survived. Personally, if they didn't, I don't think it was much of a loss. Twice (or more) as expensive as the AMPs for very lame massage and about the same amount of happiness. Of course, it was staffed by American girls, and some guys don't like Asians... though, they must be crazy if you ask me ;-)

Sad to hear Relaxation is gone. I was tossing around the idea of visiting there again this weekend. I hope their new location is not too far away (though if it stays as fun as it has been in the past, it would be worth a drive, particularly if it was away from those douchebags in Carmel).

T Birdy
03-20-07, 23:48
421 is still there for now. It's on 96th St. about 1/4 mile east of Michigan Rd. It's in a small office building on the north side of the street.

Indplsgent4fu
03-22-07, 08:16
anyone know about the sudden disappearance of N2TOUCH and/or how to get a hold of any of the ladies privately?

Fudge1
03-23-07, 08:51
Had a Doctors appointment arounf Commuminty North Thursday. As I drove by the old Relaxtion, a tear came to my eye.

Dexter1
03-23-07, 22:14
Count me as another one sad to see it gone. As I've reported before, I always felt that it was the best place in town. Great providers like CeCe and JuJu, and all the rest. Mamasan was even nice. Hopefully they'll reopen soon somewhere else.

Dex

Xdc96
03-24-07, 15:56
Had a Doctors appointment arounf Commuminty North Thursday. As I drove by the old Relaxtion, a tear came to my eye.I agree whole heartedly. Was there last Sunday and saw a new girl (none of the regulars were there). Didn't realize they were in process of moving so soon. Hope they reopen somewhere close.

Farina 44
03-25-07, 10:41
I, like the rest of you it seems like, was going through relaxation withdrawl yesterday, and after my visits to the strip club, I decided to try out lillys. I have seen some negative posts here about them in the past, but not too many so I thought I would give it a shot. I pulled in about 8 pm and they literally shut off the open sign as soon as I got out of my car. I still tried the door, thinking they were closing but a full hour before their listed hours, so surley they would take me... sadly they did not. In all my trips to relaxation the mama was really nice and accomodating, even giving me a massage herself once when all the girls were busy (instead of turning me away, and sent in another girl to "finish") so the only thing for now I can report about lillys is that they are not very eager to build up a clientale... I have not decided if I will return. I feel like this lack of dedication to customer service may foreshadow the actual massage experience.

Liminal
03-29-07, 20:06
[QUOTE=Farina 44]I, like the rest of you it seems like, was going through relaxation withdrawl yesterday, and after my visits to the strip club, I decided to try out lillys. ...QUOTE]This is my first report. I've lurked on the board for quite a while, and have really enjoyed the postings. Especially TBirdy's and Chelli's. I've been in the hobby for many, many years. It is time that I return the favor.

I beg to differ about Lilly's. I've had quite an entertaining time there. It's all in building trust. Let's just say I have never left unhappy.

Farina 44
03-30-07, 00:24
Today I tried out the place west of keystone on 96th st. I found them in the back of nuvo and since i am searching for a replacement for relaxation. I went in and paid the house fee of .5 for half hour It all started off in a familiar way, but long story short it did not end happily. The girl just nudged me and said my time was over and quickly left the room. I waited for a few min. the after a few more I realized what was up and decided to leave. So dont waste your time there.

Farina 44
03-30-07, 00:28
Hello all,

From everyones posting about relaxation, it seems like there are more than a few of us out here that are without a new place to go. I have had two dry runs, so i'm interested to know if any of you have had any luck?

Storys both positive and negative, save us all some time.

Thanks and be safe!

T Birdy
03-30-07, 17:09
Hi all,

Well, as you might expect, I've been trolling for a new massage place these last few weeks too.

Contrary to the others, I get great service from the place on 96th and Keystone - but God knows how much I've invested in goodwill visits over the years.

Also, don't forget my favorite place, (Seniors only) where everybody knows my name. And the chat line contacts. In fact, I'm heading to Jennifers place as I write this (Is there a law against emailing and driving yet? Well, there should be) to unload - $50 bucks down her throat.

So let's keep our chins up and keep plugging along. It sure is fun to hunt!

T Birdy

Farina 44
03-30-07, 18:41
Thanks for the info T Birdy,

It was definetly a different massage from the real prof massage therapists I have had, less of me being covered and such and not really a great massage, which made me htink I had found the right spot, but then she just left me high and dry :)

I will give it time, and your right, the hunt is fun, frustrating right now, but fun when you find the right spot!

Ill keep my chin up!

Farina

Hi all,

Well, as you might expect, I've been trolling for a new massage place these last few weeks too.

Contrary to the others, I get great service from the place on 96th and Keystone - but God knows how much I've invested in goodwill visits over the years.

Also, don't forget my favorite place, (Seniors only) where everybody knows my name. And the chat line contacts. In fact, I'm heading to Jennifers place as I write this (Is there a law against emailing and driving yet? Well, there should be) to unload - $50 bucks down her throat.

T Birdy

Xdc96
03-31-07, 17:43
For what it's worth .. I haven't been to 96th & Keystone for quite a while, but always used to be good place to go and always left happy. Was pretty busy place though and couldn't always get in.

Hi all,

T Birdy

Farina 44
04-05-07, 21:08
So after some private messages that convinced me to take a second chance at the place west of 96th, I did.

I went for the hour this time instead of the half, I don't think I should HAVE to if I don't want to but I know I'm new here so I just went with it. 1 hour for. 8

It started with the same girl as last time, she gave an ok massage, but things seem a little hectic there, both times I have been there another girl has walked in and had an extensive conversation with the massuese, all the while I am not getting massaged. Also both times the girl has left the room, and not just to get the hot towel but just to seemingly do somehting else, unrelated.

This time the girl switched half way thru because soemone else came in. I don't know, just left me longing for the relaxation days. The service here is not very thoughtful to say the least.

After they switched girls I staretd getting a somewhat lame light rub of my legs, I was laying on my stomach at that point, it was going on for what I deemed to be far too long, beyond the point it made sense, seemed to be just wasting time so I decided to ask if I should turn over, this is more forward than I usually will be, but I was not willing to leave wihtout being happy with the experience this time. She said ok and I turned over, she covered me and proceeded with a light rubbing.

So long story short I left happy this time, I paid. 4 for the water, I only hope that as they get to know you the service becomes more personal and less rushed. I kinda felt like cattle.

Hope folks are having fun out there!

Fudge1
04-06-07, 01:55
If anyone has Relax's old ph#, I was told by Anna on my last time there, that mamasan would give the new location if I called it. Unfortunately, I didn't- and still don't- have their old number, so I can't verify. Feel free to post or PM me if anyone has it available.

Best of luck!
The old number was 585-0577

Farina 44
04-06-07, 08:59
I have called once or twice over the last couple weeks just to check. The number has been "checked for trouble" since the day after the closing. I just tried it a second ago and the same deal.

Maybe when they are ready the number will come back online.

but I also suppose that we will see them in the nuvo when/if they are ready.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Xdc96
04-06-07, 20:26
I too miss the old relax* and hope they reopen soon somewhere. Lacking that, I remembered that a salon on the West side used to share Nuvo ad with the old 96th & Mich AMP. Was thinking that maybe the 2 places were related and maybe find a girl I knew (didn't).

So on Sunday, sought out some Rose's. An attractive girl name Lilly (kind of funny, Lilly, Rose's .. maybe next time will be Iris or something) greeted me. My first ever table shower was fun, but not quite what I expected (might be because was my first visit). Pretty good massage, and on the flip she went right to work. After handshake I went home feeling good.

$.7 for 1 hour plus tip. On the down side, was a bit of a drive.

Brian Went
04-07-07, 10:17
On Thursday afternoon, I managed to be in Indianapolis and stopped by the American MP on 96th just west of Michigan Rd. I did some recon work there in the fall maybe but chose the now closed AMP on the corner.

This time I was greeted by 2 attractive ladies. One was aound 5'6"-5'7" and had a short brunette hair and a size 4 or 6. She looked business professional in attire and makeup.

I choose the darker skinned beauty with long black curly hair and a great smile. She was shorter (my thing) around 5'2" or so. She also was dressed conservative and had a very small nose stud.

The prices are $50 for 30, $80 for 50, and $100 for 1 hr with the hot tub. I went for the 50 and had a wonderful time. She was very, very GFE without DFK and did a light massage before had a very pleasureable time. It had been a while since I had FS and FS on the first (real) visit no less. I did tip $$ as I never know what to offer.

She didn't rush me out the door either. She took her time being with me on the table. I look forward to another visit soon. (I am back in Indianapolis in late April.)

Two Nutts
04-07-07, 16:38
[QUOTE=Farina 44]I have called once or twice over the last couple weeks just to check. The number has been "checked for trouble" since the day after the closing. I just tried it a second ago and the same deal.

I've got the same response. I hope we didn't cause them to go away.

Jimmy Dee692
04-09-07, 16:37
Just wondering if you meant just east of Michigan? It's been a few months since I was out, but I've never heard of an american place west of Mich on 96th.

I'll check it out if there is a place there.

On Thursday afternoon, I managed to be in Indianapolis and stopped by the American MP on 96th just west of Michigan Rd. I did some recon work there in the fall maybe but chose the now closed AMP on the corner.

This time I was greeted by 2 attractive ladies. One was aound 5'6"-5'7" and had a short brunette hair and a size 4 or 6. She looked business professional in attire and makeup.

I choose the darker skinned beauty with long black curly hair and a great smile. She was shorter (my thing) around 5'2" or so. She also was dressed conservative and had a very small nose stud.

The prices are $50 for 30, $80 for 50, and $100 for 1 hr with the hot tub. I went for the 50 and had a wonderful time. She was very, very GFE without DFK and did a light massage before had a very pleasureable time. It had been a while since I had FS and FS on the first (real) visit no less. I did tip $$ as I never know what to offer.

She didn't rush me out the door either. She took her time being with me on the table. I look forward to another visit soon. (I am back in Indianapolis in late April.)

T Birdy
04-09-07, 23:44
Jimmy,

Yes, she's cute alright. I forget her name, but she has a younger, cute sister that works there named Ellie that I've seen more than once. I'd been told by the other girls that she will not do FS, but it just goes to show how territorial they can be (I'm sure $$ didn't hurt either). Sara and Kristine are nice, too.

T Birdy

Brian Went
04-09-07, 23:57
Just wondering if you meant just east of Michigan? It's been a few months since I was out, but I've never heard of an american place west of Mich on 96th.

I'll check it out if there is a place there.No, it is west. You are thinking of Studio 421.

VinnRom
04-10-07, 23:02
Hi,

Any info on this massage ad. It would be appreciated, Thanks

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ers/308699019.html

JohnDoe8181
04-12-07, 22:19
No, it is west. You are thinking of Studio 421.I seen that place on the news and they should be closed if not something not right.

JohnDoe8181
04-12-07, 22:32
Anyone know if she is still working at the plavce on 96th street west of Michigan?

Thanks in advance!

Saw Alana at 421 last week. Not bad, about what you'd expect from there.

Later!I saw Studio421 on the news. LE are watching that place so be safe.

Brian Went
04-14-07, 16:28
I seen that place on the news and they should be closed if not something not right.Sorry but it is open and providing services. :D

AssGrinder
04-16-07, 14:54
I'm still lamenting the closing of Relaxation. I hope they open somewhere else soon!

I've seen a couple of individuals not attached to a shop or agency with varying success. I'm still going to try some of these privateers out. I think they're might be a pot of gold after I follow the rainbow for awhile. Hopefully, once they get to know me and my money, they'll come around.

But I've been missing the AMP experience and went over to Rose's and met Lilly (although she pronounced it more like LeeLee). Overall, I was pretty impressed by the place. Massage was great. Lilly was pretty attractive for an AMP girl. Maybe a 7 on the scale. She was pretty petite. Roaming hands were accepted. The massage was pretty godd. She really put some effort into it and was one of the better ones that I've had. On the flip, standard AMP services for a first time visit. It was rather mechanical. I bet her arm was tired when I was through. Next time, I'll have to try the table shower.

Stormrider
04-16-07, 16:21
I saw Studio421 on the news. LE are watching that place so be safe.

Two reports, both negative references to the AMP in question. HMMM-is 8181 your badge number?

Jammin 2
04-17-07, 09:25
No, not the sequel to Oceans 13, but my trip to Oceans. You drive on past Rose's for several miles and it is on the right hand side in a tiny dilapidated bldg. I might the only provider there, an below average looking, frumpy 45 yo. The legit massage was very good, Engrish was horrible. The afterwards was only o.k. Nothing special and while a little feeling undershirt was permitted, the fun bags were deflated (flabby). 1 hr fee 70, tip 30.

Jtindy69
04-18-07, 11:54
I just happened to be in the area of Studio 421. There were two females working, Tiffany and Aleana. I choose Tiffany without having any expectations. I got the 30 minute massage since this was my first time here. She was pretty standard for about 10 minutes, then informed he she was an independant contractor and quickly unrobed. Smoking hot body and cute face. She asked me to touch her to make sure I was not LE. Great hand job for a tip. I would highly recommend her, her body is an 11 on a scale of 1-10!

Jammin 2
04-18-07, 17:06
I just happened to be in the area of Studio 421. There were two females working, Tiffany and Aleana. I choose Tiffany without having any expectations. I got the 30 minute massage since this was my first time here. She was pretty standard for about 10 minutes, then informed he she was an independant contractor and quickly unrobed. Smoking hot body and cute face. She asked me to touch her to make sure I was not LE. Great hand job for a tip. I would highly recommend her, her body is an 11 on a scale of 1-10!

So how much for 10 minute massage and release?

JimBeamCoke
04-19-07, 18:31
I went to get a massage from a north side place. Thought I would share something that I heard that I never thought of ,but just to let you guys know some possible danger that is involved in our hobby.

The girl said that last week around closing time she had 2 customers in the place. Then two masked men with guns came in and robbed the place. They brought both customers and both girls into one room. They had them lay down on the floor. One guy looked over the them while the over guy ransacked the place for money. They also took all the money from the two men and everyone's cell phone. ( I assume so they couldnt quickly call the police) Then they left.

The 2 guys pretty much got dressed and bolted out of there. The 2 girls were scared and called the police. The police couldnt do much without a description.

Now when it starts to get dark outside the girls lock the door and you have to ring the doorbell they are getting installed. If they know you they will let you in. If you have never been there before they wont.

Kinda Scary, definetly something I didnt think of, but now I might watch what time of day I go get a massage from this and other places and stay away from closing time.

As Chellie says, BE Safe out there!

T Birdy
04-20-07, 15:49
Hi all,

Like some of you, I was suffering from a case of AMP withdrawls since the passing of Relaxation into history (a moment of silence please).

Though I've come to grips with half a dozen girls since then, somtimes I miss the "asian experience" of humble servitude. And, of course, the funky music. Plus, I dare you to ask a white girl at 421 to dress and tie your shoes afterward!

So, yesterday I step into this place I've never been to- on the northside - and am greeted by Carla. OK, she's no JuJu, but she does have all the right equipment in inventory. Pretty, young (28), slim, clean, flirty, about 5'8" - and did I mention fabulous poonts under her sweater?

I take 30 minutes and as she shows me in the room, I slip my hand around her tiny waist and slide it down her sweatpants - just a bit - to show her what's on my mind.

Awesome massage, one of the best in a long time. She allows and enjoys some pretty hot petting all the while, and when I oh-so-subtly yank her pants down to reveal a tiny red g-string, she exlaims "Oh!" and starts to giggle.

But - but when she pulls her top off and lifts that bra, it's my turn to utter "Oh!" and start giggling. Her augmented chest is just spectacular boys. Smooth, tan, suckable, firm and round enough for an awsome titty-fuck. Without delay, I take her in my arms and spin her around onto the table.

No FS (she said, "not here"), but we thrash all over the place groping, stroking, sliding and sucking until I make a mess of everything.

She said the other girls don't play, and she normally doesn't, but I am so "brutiful", she had to have me.OK, whatever. So YMMV, depending on how hot you are, I guess.

I tipped her $40, and when a $10 spot dropped to the floor, she gave it back to me. Nice touch, that.

Please don't ask for the name of the place unless you are well and truely known to me, then you can have a go.

So there you are, gents. The best $90 I've spent in a while and quite a time.

Cheers,

T Birdy

Dexter1
04-21-07, 11:45
I still haven't gotten over losing Relaxation, and now my other place, Lucky Spa has closed. WTF! Anybody know any details of ths closing, and where the provider went? This was a small time outfit, with an older mamasan who was also provider. Nothing fancy, just basic AMP service.

Now what? Any recommended places on the east side, or north? Maybe it's time to try one of the independents. Any recomendatiaons for those?

Dex

Db2007
04-27-07, 17:47
Anyone had any experience with Rio. She offers massage on the southside.

Jeff Lowe
04-27-07, 19:04
No, it is west. You are thinking of Studio 421.Mna, I've driven recon three times looking for someplace west of 421 and no joy. The road curves north into a residential area and I'm sure I missed it.

T Birdy
04-28-07, 07:20
Jeff,

You're going too far on 96th. The place is only a quarter mile or so from Michigan Rd. on the right (N) side. It's a little old house with a pond and a big tree in front. Oh yes, and an "Open" light in the window.

Wulfgar
04-28-07, 12:52
Mna, I've driven recon three times looking for someplace west of 421 and no joy. The road curves north into a residential area and I'm sure I missed it.

It is on the left hand side, a couple blocks east of the 96th and Michigan intersection. It is in the lower floor of a 2 or 3 floor office building, that is sort of sitting by itself on the side of the road. Trust me, its there (and unless it's really changed, not really worth visiting, imho).

I checked out NUVO the other day and there was an ad for a new AMP that said it was opening in May. Did anyone else see that?

It is called Sunny Spa (wasn't there a Sunny Spa in Indy before?). It says it is in Avon, 9719 US Hwy 36 W, Suite F. So, who knows, maybe it will be a good place to give a try next weekend.

Also, while I was checking out NUVO's website, I saw a link to this. Anyone given her a try?

http://www.freewebs.com/healinghandz/

NomadicLove
04-28-07, 14:09
I am betting that it is what used to be Tina's spa. Tina's closed not too long ago due to the building being sold. The picture on the new add is the same.

Will have to give it a try sometime.

Nomad

Farina 44
04-28-07, 15:39
I got a tip or two about trying a new place, but I drove by yesterday and it was closed for the day. I was in the mood to not give up so i went back to the place west of keystone.

Well long story short, 3rd time was not the charm. I got the same lady for the massage, then a switch for the flip. Just kind of a bored unenthusiatic time. I left happy, but not ecstatic.

I miss the good old days.

I just cant recommend them, not worth my money .5 for the half hour and a .4 tip, even though it seems like thye are quickly becoming one of the only games in town.

Play safe!

Wulfgar
04-29-07, 00:16
Whoops. Ignore the first part of my last post. I thought Jeff was asking where 421 was.

T Birdy gave the accurate directions. It should be pretty easy to find.

Jeff Lowe
04-29-07, 02:32
Got it. Thanks, guys. I'll give a report.

On another note, I tried a girl from a Nuvo ad - never again. Definitely not FS.

Alternately, there was a girl on CL advertising as a visting model. Wow! Super hot (if you like goth.. I DO!) Reddish hair, 5'8" and FS with no upsell. Sorry, she is gone now but was touring with a "mature Irish beauty."

Db2007
04-29-07, 09:39
Stopped by a new place the other day on the southside called Exotic Escapes. They said they opened last week. Their ad in NUVO is more colorful than the location. Advertised 40 for half and 70 for an hour and accepting tips. I almost tried it but decided to wait until another time. There was a half hour wait.

Massageguru
04-29-07, 20:17
Stopped by a new place the other day on the southside called Exotic Escapes. They said they opened last week. Their ad in NUVO is more colorful than the location. Advertised 40 for half and 70 for an hour and accepting tips. I almost tried it but decided to wait until another time. There was a half hour wait.

I stopped in on Friday about 1:00. Sign said closed so I called and got a very nice gal on the phone. Said the girls were out lunch. Would be back at 1:30. got the same info as above. Said the girls were fed up with working the places that rip yopu off with high fees and tips. Got the feeling some of the girls previously worked at ying Yang, 421, hoosier etc. Said the girls were attractive and ready to please. Get 3 massages and next is free. Said want lots of repeat business.

I stuck around to see what showed up at 1:30. One gal late 20s early 30s dirty blond, kind of tall, average looking. Second brunette attractive and same age range. Also a dude hanging around in white pickup truck.

I had an engagement so I must wait till next friday. Anyone elso looking to take one for the team? Happy endings !

Scott

Assmanoh
04-30-07, 14:59
Being a sunny day and wanting to get out, I did some recon on here and decided to go to Roses. I'd not been before so the whole "First time" question was odd. I said no, I've seen Lilly but when lilly came in to verify me it was obvious she didn't so I said I may have the wrong name. Anyhow. I got a farily good massage from another girl (little older, named Lucy). She did some teasing and the tip was in plain sight but after 1/2 hour she said I was done. Apparently she wasn't getting the hint, even when I removed the towel. So I left. 5 lighter. No HE

I went down to Ocean and saw a girl who I haven't seen before. Forgot her name already. But typical skinny asian. She provided a great light massage for. 5 with some teasing to the backside and boys. After the flip she kept the towel over the important parts but after a few minutes it got slid down to my feet. She used lots of lube from my ass to the little head. I've never had an AMP experience where they do FUMA, but she did. She kept asking if it was ok and was very good at her technique. If thats your thing you can get it there. If not, she still does a great HJ. Light touching of her, but nothing underneith any clothing.

YMMV as in the 1st paragraph above, but at Ocean I've been 2 for 2.

Stevo1
04-30-07, 15:56
Anyone had any experience with Rio. She offers massage on the southside.I have met with Rio or Lady Rio as she is also called a few months ago. She works out of her house or should I say a little room in here garage painted in loud "Carnival" colors with a table and a boom box. Brazilian, Mid 40's, weathered looks but a nice rack that she would only show for a large tip which I declined. Massage was .8 for an hour and was very average at best. No extras offered after the flip even after I offered to pay double the usual going rate. I did only visit her once, so YMMV. I hope you have better luck than I did, if so let me know.

Pxanderp
04-30-07, 20:31
About a week or so ago I went to 421 for the first time. There were 4 ladies there, A dark haired one on her way out the door as I arrived, a taller thin blonde off in a side room, and another brunette on the couch.

The fourth girl (Tiffany) was upstairs with a client. They asked if I had been there before and I said no. They asked how I had heard of the place, I said Internet. The brunette on the couch showed me the rates on the wall, and said to pick who I wanted for a massage, that tips usually run the same as the massage rate. I took a moment to look at all three girls in the lobby, and apparently took a bit longer than desired, the brunette repeated a couple of times 'it doesn't matter' whoever you want. (Did I mention that she said this a few times? I felt like she was rushing me to decide.) I would have picked the blonde, but she was on the phone and upset, I also wanted to see what Tiffany looked like, but she was already taken. I took the brunette on the couch. (don't remember her name, sorry). We went upstairs for a 30min. She turned on the radio (traffic report?), and took the massage money downstairs, leaving me to get on the table. I was nervous about her leaving the room with the money, but I'm a bit paranoid I guess. Anyway, she returned and massaged my back (fair/not great), then said I should turn over. When she did, I gave her proof that I wasn't LE, while asking her to take her top off. She did, soft, but deflated, B? Nice face, not too bad body, round ass. After I 'let my hands go wandering' she was assured I wasn't LE and gave me HJ to completion. I think it was .6 for 30min and I tipped .6

For $.2 I had hoped for a bit more... did I overpay?

Pxanderp

Db2007
04-30-07, 22:38
I have met with Rio or Lady Rio as she is also called a few months ago. She works out of her house or should I say a little room in here garage painted in loud "Carnival" colors with a table and a boom box. Brazilian, Mid 40's, weathered looks but a nice rack that she would only show for a large tip which I declined. Massage was .8 for an hour and was very average at best. No extras offered after the flip even after I offered to pay double the usual going rate. I did only visit her once, so YMMV. I hope you have better luck than I did, if so let me know.

I was with Lady Rio last week and had the same experience. Basically TOFTT She can be $$$

Db2007
04-30-07, 22:39
Saw on the back page of NUVO that Shizamm is back.

Indyguy1565
05-01-07, 09:33
Stopped in yesterday (4/30) to TOFTT. Had a 1 hr session with the blond. Nice body, very average face. For the session, she gave a very below average massage and for. 6 had a bikini on. I let me hands roam everywhere and asked about taking the massage to completion. SHe said that she could not do that but would let me take care of myself. Asked 3 times, but was refused. So, don't think they will be in business long unless the service changes. Any other experiences out there. Let us know.

Bubbler99
05-01-07, 17:32
Saw on the back page of NUVO that Shizamm is back.What's Shizamm?

Pxanderp
05-02-07, 02:05
I'm hoping to find a MP gal for some backdoor fun. Does anyone have any suggestions for a girl that plays the back 9? Also, one that will do AR, FUMB, TUMA would be incredible to find as well.

Thanks,

Pxanderp

BSafe!

T Birdy
05-02-07, 09:41
Hi all,

Shizzams is back in business - in modified form. Spoke to Cindy today, they're still in Greenwood. I don't know about you, but I always got great service there.

Nancy, the big girl, is the only one she has there now, but she's looking for girls that are loyal and not ripoffs.

She wanted me to stress on here that she has never done a customers wrong and got a bum rap from her sons girlfriend (who I fucked twice outside of her workplace, incidentally - the super-small brunette) when she was shut down in '05.

Her small ad is on the back page of NUVO this week.

T Birdy

Prince Numenor
05-02-07, 13:31
Does anyone know of a MP that does reverse massage. The roles are switched and the lady gets on the table nude and receives a hand or oral massage from you. While this is happening she is usually wanking your 'ready'. Great fun and a great start for FS.

Fudge1
05-02-07, 15:50
Just noticed in N$$O that a new spa in Avon just opened Tuesday. Could this be relaxation opening back up in a more friendly county?

Massageguru
05-02-07, 20:58
Hi all,

Shizzams is back in business - in modified form. Spoke to Cindy today, they're still in Greenwood. I don't know about you, but I always got great service there.

Nancy, the big girl, is the only one she has there now, but she's looking for girls that are loyal and not ripoffs.

She wanted me to stress on here that she has never done a customers wrong and got a bum rap from her sons girlfriend (who I fucked twice outside of her workplace, incidentally - the super-small brunette) when she was shut down in '05.

Her small ad is on the back page of NUVO this week.

T Birdy

I went to Hoosier massage awhile back after hearing of its link to Shizzams. I was not impressed. Not a fun time like the good ole days with shizzams and certainly not a great massage. If I wanted self service I'd stay home. lol!Pretty characteristic of others experence. It would be great to get the old Shizzams attitude and service back. Gee I miss Relaxation! Anyone had experence with Old Time Massage up north at 96th and Michigan road. Also not much has been said about the west side Avon amps. Any insight!

TheHockeyGuy
05-03-07, 00:53
Hi all,

T BirdyWhere were they located before? Was it on meridian next to the Crystal Flash between Southport and County Line Rd? I used to get great service from a blond girl there a few years back (2003 or 2004 I think)

Wulfgar
05-03-07, 01:05
I went to Hoosier massage awhile back after hearing of its link to Shizzams. I was not impressed. Not a fun time like the good ole days with shizzams and certainly not a great massage. If I wanted self service I'd stay home. lol!Pretty characteristic of others experence. It would be great to get the old Shizzams attitude and service back. Gee I miss Relaxation! Anyone had experence with Old Time Massage up north at 96th and Michigan road. Also not much has been said about the west side Avon amps. Any insight!

As to the Old Time Massage, if you look back a ways in this thread, I reviewed it. It was an okay experience, though it could get quite pricey depending on how much relaxation you required. I believe the review was back in December (I talked about the new place in the old house on 96th and Michigan).

Farina 44
05-04-07, 09:35
About a week or so ago I went to 421 for the first time. There were 4 ladies there, A dark haired one on her way out the door as I arrived, a taller thin blonde off in a side room, and another brunette on the couch.

After I 'let my hands go wandering' she was assured I wasn't LE and gave me HJ to completion. I think it was .6 for 30min and I tipped .6

For $.2 I had hoped for a bit more... did I overpay?

PxanderpOverpaying is relative, I responded to someone asking a question the general reports area about any experience with 421, you can read my full review there, but long story short you did better than i did at that place.

For me it IS overpaying because of the mileage $.2 gets you at a proper amp. it gets you anywhere from a passable to a great hour long massage (what does it get at 421, a 10-15 min massage?) and then some sort of happy ending AND you can leave a tip the girls will truly appreciate.

It gets you service from a lady who knows how to treat a man, and lets face it, I dont think any of us enjoy this hobby to be treated like our wives/girlfriends do when they cant quite be bothered.

Uncle sam recently sent me a check, and i feel obligated to spread some of the love around, I will report back soon!

Evansville Man
05-05-07, 15:08
Had a spare hour last Wednesday and went to 711-D Thompson Road (south of Indy) and saw a Chinese woman named "Donna". It was a touch on the expensive side, but very relaxing, and a VERY nice massage. (She got rid of a LOT of my aches and pains from 14 hours on the road! )

YMMV, but I thought you all might want to know.

Liminal
05-05-07, 19:32
Went to Lilly's in Fishers the other day, had a good time. I don't remember the gal's name (the only one I remember is JuJu from Relaxation), but she had a very interesting use for saran wrap.

I got out of there for 80 bucks, and had more than a handshake.

Liminal

Evansville Man
05-07-07, 08:38
Went to Lilly's in Fishers the other day, had a good time. I don't remember the gal's name (the only one I remember is JuJu from Relaxation), but she had a very interesting use for saran wrap.

I got out of there for 80 bucks, and had more than a handshake.

LiminalLooks like your gal and "Donna" knew the same saran wrap trick.

E-VilleMan

NomadicLove
05-07-07, 15:06
I ventured out today to try the new place advertised in Nuvo. I found the place, without too much difficulty, only to find it wasn't open. There were a couple of guys inside apparently still getting the place ready. Guess we will have to wait a bit longer to test the waters at Sunny.

Evansville Man
05-08-07, 19:01
Does anyone know of a MP that does reverse massage. The roles are switched and the lady gets on the table nude and receives a hand or oral massage from you. While this is happening she is usually wanking your 'ready'. Great fun and a great start for FS.There is a hole-in-the-wall place called Ms. Kitty's Massage. It's an old white house that sits just off SR-41, near Shelburn, IN. (Where SR-41 and SR-48 cross.) They *may* have what you're looking for, and they're open fairly late.

Good luck,

E-VilleMan

Prince Numenor
05-09-07, 10:24
There is a hole-in-the-wall place called Ms. Kitty's Massage. It's an old white house that sits just off SR-41, near Shelburn, IN. (Where SR-41 and SR-48 cross.) They *may* have what you're looking for, and they're open fairly late.

Good luck,

E-VilleManThanks for the info. By the way I experienced a very pleasant massage at Lilly's the other day. From Anna or Donna- lady had poor English skills but was attractive- a little older- but very experienced. Basically it ended with release from HJ but there was a lot of sensual teasing before hand. 5 for half an hour and then tip- pretty much what you felt like.

Numenor

BigBad
05-11-07, 11:46
Looks like your gal and "Donna" knew the same saran wrap trick.

E-VilleMan
Anyone care to elaborate on the saran wrap trick? Feel free to PM if necessary...my curiosity is piqued.

Monger Forever
05-11-07, 11:59
The girl covers her snatch with saran wrap and you lick her through the plastic !

Doesn't that sound cool ?

Indplsgent4fu
05-11-07, 12:01
The girl covers her snatch with saran wrap and you lick her through the plastic !

when they can't find a condom for CBJ or FS, then they wrap your little friend up in Saran Wrap.

TwistedBrother
05-11-07, 16:27
The girl covers her snatch with saran wrap and you lick her through the plastic ! Doesn't that sound cool ?

That's the most unappealing sex thing of all time. I would never do that.

Liminal
05-11-07, 19:17
I'm with you, TwistedBrother, that doesn't appeal to me---so you can probably guess that isn't what happened.

Liminal

TwistedBrother
05-11-07, 22:49
I'm with you, TwistedBrother, that doesn't appeal to me---so you can probably guess that isn't what happened.

Liminal

There are girls who do that, though. Not many, but once back in the mid-90s I saw a girl incall who used rubber gloves, saran wrap, etc. She was extremely hot and nice, but very cautious. Because she was tight and so hot, I still got off, but would never repeat. She probably didn't last long. She'd be better off stripping at a high-roller club and just not giving out extras.

Wallie
05-11-07, 22:59

WTF is the point of DATY if you can't taste it? Personally, I would never DATY with a provider anyway, but still...

Wallie

Indy Wingman
05-11-07, 23:40
WTF is the point of DATY if you can't taste it?

The point of DATY is to give the woman pleasure. However, if I'm paying her, she isn't entitled to that much pleasure.

Wallie
05-11-07, 23:51
The point of DATY is to give the woman pleasure. However, if I'm paying her, she isn't entitled to that much pleasure.
Oh, I love to give the pleasure, but the taste also half the fun, and I sure as shit ain't gonna be the nth number to DATY a MP worker, and definitely not a SW. I would have to think a bit about an Escort too for that matter.

Part of my point too is that how much pleasure can she get with a layer of Saran wrap between us? I mean, how many of us can really enjoy a CBJ? I would think the sensation for a woman would be even less noticeable, since with a CBJ, at least I can be fully engulfed in her mouth. Seems you couldn't get a tongue very far in with saran wrap...

Also, like you said, if I'm paying, then we are there for my pleasure more than hers...

Wallie

Massageguru
05-13-07, 08:03
Still morning Relaxation's demise went out in search locally for some relaxation. Saw Judy here at Rejuination for an average massage and handshake. Much more offered, but expensive and she was not that exciting or good looking. I feel paranoid these days going to AMPS. Anyone tried Sunny Spa? Also went By Exotic Excapes. The girls looked worked over so I left.

Chelli4me
05-13-07, 11:35
[QUOTE=Wallie Personally, I would never DATY with a provider Wallie[/QUOTE]

Not at all a safe practice, not worth the risk.

Chelli4me
05-13-07, 11:41
Also, like you said, if I'm paying, then we are there for my pleasure more than hers...

Wallie

I pay to enjoy myself, if the gal happens to enjoys herself as well, great, but I don't go into it with that being the goal. I've had gals tell me thay want to get off (which I believe to be a tactic to help arouse you more than anything) so I tell them hey if this is a mutual orgasm situation, it should be an even trade, no $ necessary! Never has worked!

Brian Went
05-13-07, 23:12
I had save up a few dollars and decided to sample the ladies at the MP west of 421 on 96th street. There were 2 lookers there last time. When I hit the place on Saturday, a honey was leaving for the day and we met in the parking lot.

I went inside and only one was working. Kylie was on shift and was dumpy looking blonde with some extra fat on her. She looked pretty rough for an MP girl. I decided to keep my money and move on.

T Birdy
05-14-07, 01:00
Hi all,

Just to keep you guys from slitting your wrists over the demise of Relaxation, here's a tale of a visit to the same northside place as in my last report, with Carla again - and again.

She starts with an excellent, muscle-melting massage. She's very, very good. But before long, she's breathing quite heavily - and her delicate hands work their way under me (I lift a little to improve access) to stroke my shaft and balls.

As I turn over, we immediately come to grips. She pulls her top off and slips out of her sweatpants. I'll skip the specacular details for now, but we did everything but FS.

Afterwards, she's cuddling and purring over me, when I start kissing her excellent bosum - which is dangling distractingly over my face. Before I know it, I'm munching away on her titties and fingering her dripping - and I mean luxuriously wet - pussy and ass. She's moaning and sweating until she starts to quiver and peaks.

Then, she sets to my fully-erect cock with her hands, mouth, tongue and tits like a demon possessed. I guess she's grateful or somthing, but I soon come again - all over her tits and face just to show off. All she can say is "Oh, good job!"

She cleans herself and me tenderly and revives my destroyed body with a cup of hot tea. Then she dresses me. Ties my shoes. Fixes my hair.

The tip? $40 my friends.

It happened in cars, electronics, manufacturing - you name it. Asian competition is here to stay. And the days of overpriced, self-absorbed, bored "therapists" who want a $200 tip for the privilege of watching a white girl with an attitude pretend to masturbate are numbered.

And I, for one, will be happy to see all those girls hit the streets and do $20 BJ's to make ends meet!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll trade in the T Bird for a Toyota (ah, just a joke).

Cheers,

T Birdy

Indplsgent4fu
05-14-07, 12:29
sad to say , but they are probably gone for good....heard that straight from the horse's (mamasan) mouth.

NomadicLove
05-14-07, 14:50
Well, I made it in to Sunny today. The place is finally up and running. The interior is very nicely done. From what I could see, most everything is new. There was only one lady working when I went in. She said her name was Mary. She was a nice lady, very limited English, average to fair looking. I am guessing she is mid 40's or upward, this is taking into consideration how well most asian ladies tend to age. She was pretty average in height with a few extra pounds but nothing real excessive. Definitly not your young spinner variety.

The massage was average at best. It felt more like a gentle rubdown than a true massage where they get down in with some pressure to work out the knots. No hot towel to take the oil off, she used paper towels, which was a little different. I didn't see a table shower, or any other kind of shower for that matter.

She was pretty accomodating. Nice and firm on the top with what looked to be some natural or nicely done enhanced "see's". She was open to some contact. Her technique was somewhat limited to basic strokes- but effective. I left feeling relaxed.

1hour = 60

Tipping was pretty much standard with some upsell. I will probley stop in again on occassion, but doubt that it will be a mainstay until a few more girls are available. It was enjoyable but nothing to rave about. Would have been much better with a second lady to help take care of the phone/potential customers dropping by. It really disrupts the atmosphere when she has to keep running back and forth to answer the door.

Sniper Dog
05-14-07, 15:09
I did not see you previous report but would like some additional info for my upcoming trip to Indy. After sitting in a meeting room for 8 hours I sure could use some relaxation. Please PM with any additional info that might help.

Sounds like Carla would help work out the kinks!

Hi all,

Just to keep you guys from slitting your wrists over the demise of Relaxation, here's a tale of a visit to the same northside place as in my last report, with Carla again - and again.

She starts with an excellent, muscle-melting massage. She's very, very good. But before long, she's breathing quite heavily - and her delicate hands work their way under me (I lift a little to improve access) to stroke my shaft and balls.

As I turn over, we immediately come to grips. She pulls her top off and slips out of her sweatpants. I'll skip the specacular details for now, but we did everything but FS.

Afterwards, she's cuddling and purring over me, when I start kissing her excellent bosum - which is dangling distractingly over my face. Before I know it, I'm munching away on her titties and fingering her dripping - and I mean luxuriously wet - pussy and ass. She's moaning and sweating until she starts to quiver and peaks.

Then, she sets to my fully-erect cock with her hands, mouth, tongue and tits like a demon possessed. I guess she's grateful or somthing, but I soon come again - all over her tits and face just to show off. All she can say is "Oh, good job!"

She cleans herself and me tenderly and revives my destroyed body with a cup of hot tea. Then she dresses me. Ties my shoes. Fixes my hair.

The tip? $40 my friends.

It happened in cars, electronics, manufacturing - you name it. Asian competition is here to stay. And the days of overpriced, self-absorbed, bored "therapists" who want a $200 tip for the privilege of watching a white girl with an attitude pretend to masturbate are numbered.

And I, for one, will be happy to see all those girls hit the streets and do $20 BJ's to make ends meet!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll trade in the T Bird for a Toyota (ah, just a joke).

Cheers,

T Birdy

Fudge1
05-14-07, 19:23
I'm sure by now that everyone is aware of the new law that was signed that is going to regulate massage places. The ladies will have to have a license. I believe the law goes into effect Jan. 1, 2008.

Scup1958
05-14-07, 22:30
I'm sure by now that everyone is aware of the new law that was signed that is going to regulate massage places. The ladies will have to have a license. I believe the law goes into effect Jan. 1, 2008.Does anyone know of any laws regulating "Relaxation Spas", "Lingerie Modeling Boutiques", "Bathhouses", (they're not just for gays anymore), or whatever scenario we can think up to give a man and a woman a place to be alone together and take care of business?

Wulfgar
05-15-07, 00:53
I'm sure by now that everyone is aware of the new law that was signed that is going to regulate massage places. The ladies will have to have a license. I believe the law goes into effect Jan. 1, 2008.

Whew, that's a load off my mind. With this new law in place, Indy should be well on its way to having a lower murder rate. Wait, that was reason this legislation was enacted, right?

Indiana government, at all levels, is getting to be more of a joke everyday.

Well, who wants to bet this won't put much of a dent in the "spa" business?

Fudge1
05-15-07, 04:20
Whew, that's a load off my mind. With this new law in place, Indy should be well on its way to having a lower murder rate. Wait, that was reason this legislation was enacted, right?

I totally agree with all of the coments. It does give LE a little more ammo, however. Also don't shoot the messanger, just passing on what was in the paper. I don't like it either. Stay safe.

Xdc96
05-15-07, 12:28
Just adding my 2 cents of sarcasm here. This is probably going to help with Indiana employment and the budget too. Licensing needs to have fees sent to the state, and someone hired to process, regulate and administer, etc.

I thought a lot of the AMP/spa print ads claimed to have licensed therapist. I wonder how that fits with the new law?

It does seem the priorities are all screwed up so hope a way around it is found. And not trying to "shoot any of the messengers" with this.

Chelli4me
05-15-07, 17:43

I'm sure they will re-open as "Relaxation Centers" (or something) with "Relaxation Therapists" (or something). They know there are lotsa guys out there willing to pay big bucks for a HJ so they will not just disappear!

Wallie
05-16-07, 01:51
Indianapolis/Marion County has had a law requiring all massage therapists to be certified, etc., for 15 years or so. I think that's why so many of the places were just outside the city limits, ie the north side of 96th Street, which put them in Hamilton Cty.

Now Hamilton County has that similar law, so some will probably move, some will be extra careful, etc. There's no doubt they won't go away, although I bet prices will go up...

The real question is at the state level. Mitch did just sign a state law that has several similar requirements, and includes a yearly fee. One of the articles I read said "yet-to-be-determined fee." Again though, I just think it will cause prices to rise, and the seemingly arduous process of screening, and getting trusted will take longer.

Links: http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070514/LOCAL19/705140389
http://www.nwitimes.com/articles/2007/05/10/news/lake_county/docc61806a6c15f7b3c862572d7000d7591.txt
http://www.abmp.com/members/legislative/IN.html

Wallie

Pxanderp
05-16-07, 19:33
Anyone have any info? (just north of 96th) Wondering if it's worth my while and cash? Had a WONDERFUL time at the place just west of 421 a few weeks back. VERY hot blonde with a tattoo across the back of her hips. (can't remember her name to save my life tho! ) Her body was fine as hell. Tits on the smallish side (she wants to get a boob job). She's got a girlfriend that she told me about that she likes to play with in her free time. Shared lots of photos of them from her cell phone. Nice, friendly, and did I mention hot?

PXanderP

Prince Numenor
05-17-07, 10:03
Anyone have any info? (just north of 96th) Wondering if it's worth my while and cash? Had a WONDERFUL time at the place just west of 421 a few weeks back. VERY hot blonde with a tattoo across the back of her hips. (can't remember her name to save my life tho! ) Her body was fine as hell. Tits on the smallish side (she wants to get a boob job). She's got a girlfriend that she told me about that she likes to play with in her free time. Shared lots of photos of them from her cell phone. Nice, friendly, and did I mention hot?

PXanderPI went to Lilly's again on Tuesday. Atmosphere was a little different from last time- more uptight. There were two ladies. Anna was one and I went with her again. She kept putting her finger to her lips shushing me. She gave me a very good massage and then HJ with FUTB- erotic but a bit hurried. You will get service from Anna but I am not sure about the other lady. It's. 5 for half hour and then tip- say 30 to 40 bucks. Good luck and if you go report back.

Thanks,

Numenor

Bubbler99
05-17-07, 12:37
I visited Ocean in Plainfield for the first time recently. It was about 6PM and there was just one girl working. Christine. She's tall, slender, attractive (about a 7) and her English is better than AMP average. Becasue she was the only one there, we were interrupted several times by phone calls, etc. While she was apologetic, these interruptions were enough to make me think twice about a return visit. An average massage preceeded a handshake finish (. 6 +. 4), during which she willingly allowed access to her very nice natural see's. I wasn't looking for anything more that day, so I don't know what else is on the menu. Perhaps after a few visits and on a day when others are around to answer the phone, more could be available.

Have fun out there!

Bubbler99

Liminal
05-17-07, 17:31
Was going to go to Lilly's this afternoon (5/17) I turn in the access drive and begin to enter the parking lot and I see a Channel 6 van in the lot, and a reporter getting out of the van. I drove right on past. Don't need that kind of drama.

Liminal

Xdc96
05-17-07, 21:07
I agree on your comment about more tension. With all the recent closings and LE attention it is understandable that the "boss" may be closely watching and frowning upon any individual initiative. I have noticed that the doors are left ajar a crack, probably so mama-san can keep track.

I like getting information on this board, but as has been said here before, I am a bit concerned that our information sharing may assist Uncle Leo too much.

Have fun and be safe.

I went to Lilly's again on Tuesday. Atmosphere was a little different from last time- more uptight. There were two ladies. Anna was one and I went with her again. She kept putting her finger to her lips shushing me. She gave me a very good massage and then HJ with FUTB- erotic but a bit hurried. You will get service from Anna but I am not sure about the other lady. It's. 5 for half hour and then tip- say 30 to 40 bucks. Good luck and if you go report back.

Thanks,

Numenor

Nells M All
05-18-07, 06:13
Three armed men who robbed an Oriental massage studio in Fishers this week and pistol-whipped an employee may be part of an emerging threat to such parlors, the studio's owner said Thursday.

Van D. Nice, who owns and operates Lilly's Therapeutic Massage with his wife, Meilan Min, said Oriental massage businesses have become a target of robbers who know staff often live in the workplace and keep their money and valuables there. He said that is not true with his operation.
Fishers police officer Ed Gebhart said the robbery at Lilly's occurred about 9 p.m. inside the business in the 9900 block of Allisonville Road. The three men, each carrying a handgun, took an undisclosed sum of money and fled.
"It is something that's kind of going around," said Nice, whose business typically closes at 9 p.m. "Usually they can get several thousand dollars."
Nice said there has been little publicity about the emerging robbery trend because Oriental massage parlor operators are reluctant to complain to police.
He said the robbery at his store occurred when a man entered the walk-in business and was soon followed by two others, all wielding handguns.
"They held my wife at gunpoint. They took everybody and they corralled them into one room."
"They weren't satisfied with the amount of money they got, so they threatened them -- 'You want to die? Give us your money,' " Nice said his wife told him.
He said one of the robbers hit a worker in the head with his gun, and that his wife, the studio manager, was kicked in the back as the two insisted there was no more money to be taken.
Neither of the two customers in the business at the time was attacked.
Before the intruders left, Nice and Gebhart said, they ransacked the business, destroying furniture and damaging walls as they searched for hidden cash.

Xdc96
05-18-07, 13:49
Bangor Assh,

Thanks for the report. I had not heard. One more thing for the paranoid (me) among us mongers to worry about.

Three armed men who robbed an Oriental massage studio in Fishers this week and pistol-whipped an employee may be part of an emerging threat to such parlors, the studio's owner said Thursday.

Van D. Nice, who owns and operates Lilly's Therapeutic Massage with his wife, Meilan Min, said Oriental massage businesses have become a target of robbers who know staff often live in the workplace and keep their money and valuables there. He said that is not true with his operation.

Fishers police officer Ed Gebhart said the robbery at Lilly's occurred about 9 p.m. inside the business in the 9900 block of Allisonville Road. The three men, each carrying a handgun, took an undisclosed sum of money and fled.

"It is something that's kind of going around," said Nice, whose business typically closes at 9 p.m. "Usually they can get several thousand dollars."

Nice said there has been little publicity about the emerging robbery trend because Oriental massage parlor operators are reluctant to complain to police.

He said the robbery at his store occurred when a man entered the walk-in business and was soon followed by two others, all wielding handguns.

"They held my wife at gunpoint. They took everybody and they corralled them into one room."

"They weren't satisfied with the amount of money they got, so they threatened them -- 'You want to die? Give us your money,' " Nice said his wife told him.

He said one of the robbers hit a worker in the head with his gun, and that his wife, the studio manager, was kicked in the back as the two insisted there was no more money to be taken.

Neither of the two customers in the business at the time was attacked.

Before the intruders left, Nice and Gebhart said, they ransacked the business, destroying furniture and damaging walls as they searched for hidden cash.

Pxanderp
05-19-07, 00:25
And to think, If I'd been able to leave work on time one of those 'two customers' could have been me! A bit scary really... You don't want LE hanging around these places, but then they need them! Just makes you wish that the law would just stop the stupid game, and then everyone would feel safer, WITH them around :)

Bangor Assh,

Thanks for the report. I had not heard. One more thing for the paranoid (me) among us mongers to worry about.

Two Nutts
05-22-07, 00:19
Anybody remember her? She told me her name was Sunny, and that she was from Hawaii. She gave a great massage with extras, out of an appartment building. I have not seen her ads in the nuvo for almost a year. Anyone know what became of her?

Anonymous
05-22-07, 11:11
I've been watching the board now for about 2 months, taking advantage of the information being presented (thanks everyone), and gaining experience in the world of MP Poker. Thought it was time to share my experiences

East of Michigan and 96th. Have visited 3 times, Lacey, Kera, and a third women who's name escapes me. Kera was best. Way too expensive compared to others, although I have been treated very well all three times. After discovering the AMP's, I probably won't go back. If Caucasian MP is your thing, and your willing to drop $$ in the tip basket (I'm not), ANYTHING is available here.

Indy Northeast Side AMP (A'ville Road). One of my favorites and my standard spot. I always see A_ _a, although she is away now (not sure if she is returning). Great massage for. 7, I found her willing to let me do pretty much anything for the. 7 tip (yes, that's high, but for the service she gave, worth it). BBBJ, DATY, Reverse Massage. Did not get FS, but she told me if I came close to closing time, that would be available. Saw J___ last time I was there. She's still getting to know me, but got good massage (no cover towel) with happy ending and she allowed freely roaming hands through her clothes

Thompson Road AMP- My experience is pretty much the same as others who have posted here. 7 for 1 hour massage, around. 4 for HJ. One interesting note. Judy wanted $. 2 for a BBBJ. Thanks but no thanks (I'm sure it could be had for less, but I wasn't interested in trying.

US40 West AMP(the place on the curve). Probably the nicest of the places I've visited. I believe it was. 7 for 1 hour, Offered the table shower first time I visited, by older but attractive lady. No extras at end, left a. 2 tip for a good massage. 2nd visit was with H_ _ _n, younger attractive lady (about a 6. 5), a little baby fat. No clothes off, but allowed free roaming hands. Happy ending for. 4 tip

US40 FURTHER West AMP. Run down building, very low rent. Don't remember girls name, but tall and thin mediocre looks, gave good massage, no towel, Happy ending, with good technique, but not particuarly enthusiastic. She did allow freely roaming hands down her pants and top, but no clothes off, although I didn't really ask. Left. 4 tip. Will try this place again, to see if I can get a different girl.

Rockville Road AMP (Across from Menards).. 7 for one hour. Been twice, serviced by a woman in her 40's decent body. Gave good massage, and went right to work after the flip. Allowed me to touch pretty much anywhere, but left clothes on. Happy Ending, . 4 tip. 2nd time was with younger woman (30's), not as attractive as first woman but more enthusiastic. Gave decent massage, left me uncovered and was very teasing throughout, Happy ending with her clothes off. 4 tip

AMP West of Keystone and 96th. This is only place I've been where I just got the standard massage, although it was a DECENT massage. No happy ending. I got the impression they were a little nervous about me (it was my first time there). Maybe that's standard practice for them. I will probably give this place one more try (if it's still open). Left. 2 tip for the massage.

Chinese Accupoints Therapeutic Massage on Brookville Road. I'm curious if anyone has any experience at this place, I've gone and recieved a GREAT massage, but nothing more. It's in a hair salon, so I'm thinking its pretty much a legitimate CMT. I would like to hear of anyone else's experiences there.

Massageguru
05-22-07, 15:54
She is some where in Central America for the summer. Will be back in late summer or fall. Last time I saw her it was at an Appt. building near 71st and Shadeland. Really nice place. Always a great massage with Sunny. I look forward to seeing her again. She can be hard to get a hold of but well worth it. Great Tantra Training.

Anybody remember her? She told me her name was Sunny, and that she was from Hawaii. She gave a great massage with extras, out of an appartment building. I have not seen her ads in the nuvo for almost a year. Anyone know what became of her?

JimBeamCoke
05-22-07, 19:03
Three armed men who robbed an Oriental massage studio in Fishers this week.Definetly sounds like the same men I reported about last month. Looks like I should spend more time at the strip clubs instead or maybe I will try the SW angle, I have always been curious about that.

Naughty169
05-27-07, 16:56
Went to Sunny Spa in Avon. Had a 30 min massage for .40. The massage was good, but not great. Don't remember the ladies name. she was tall with an average face. i give her a 7. Only two girls working there as of right now. I left happy.

Assmanoh
05-28-07, 21:18
Went to Studio 36 today. Wasn't sure what to expect since it sucked in the past. Lisa is no longer there - no surprise.

There were 2 ladies to pick from - selected Nikki. Late 30's, very slim, A cup. The other was african american.

45 min session, $60. FS is avail for $$$, hj of course is the standard there.

Pricey as hell, but its an option for those that care to afford it.

Jtindy69
05-29-07, 11:51
[QUOTE=E Villeman]Had a spare hour last Wednesday and went to 711-D Thompson Road (south of Indy) and saw a Chinese woman named "Donna". It was a touch on the expensive side, but very relaxing, and a VERY nice massage. (She got rid of a LOT of my aches and pains from 14 hours on the road! )

YMMV, but I thought you all might want to know.

I decided to check this out after a long weeked of friends in town. This place is just east off Thompson road, at 31. I have not read much about it, but kept it in mind as its close to the downtown area.

I arrived at 10:30, cash only .4 for 30 minutes. The asian woman was nicely dressed, jeans, nice top, sandals, spoke very little english. I don't know about you guys, but I tend to test the water early, so with my arms over the side of the table, I grabbed her little toes and she did not move, so I thought we were cool.

She proceeded to massage me for the entire 30 minutes, rolling me over, etc. On the flip I was semi hard, but she insisted I keep the towel there. I was rubbing her through her pants and she did not move, so I still thought we were game.

I had noticed her clock watching a little and that will always make a guy nervous. She said all done. So as she was leaning over, I said, do you offer extras? She had no clue what extras was, but she plainly said in english, I do not want any trouble from police.

I suppose with my short hair and build I look like a cop, so very quickly I put her hand on my unit. She said I do not normally do this (yeah right!), that is why she started stroking that thing like it was a slot machine! I pulled her top up and sucked her nipples. I asked for full service but she declined. I did manage to get her panties off, huge bush, neatly trimmed and she let me lick until I released.

I got ready to leave and she asked for her tip. I gave her .4 and she jumped in my arms (my back was killing in the first place!). She said, I thought you would give me .05 or .10 for a tip. Then I felt ripped off, just kidding.

So guys, check this out, I would be very interested in hearing back if anyone else has good luck, and what services are offered for what rates.

==============================================

Hi,

It appears that you inadverently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Massageguru
05-29-07, 12:52
From one who has been scammed at this place in the past, it's sad to think it stays in business and continues to rip honest jents off. Lisa was hot as hell, but $$$ for FS from a provider that could care less and this on top of a $40 lousy massage. They should be run out of towne. Just my opinion. I agree with Chilli, we are plain stupid to pay such a price for lousy service. A scam is a scam. Avoid this place and if it gets busted, it would do us a favor. Where is Relaxation when you need it. Heck for $$$ you can spend time with a GFE escort and have a whale of a time. Just my two cents.
Went to Studio 36 today. Wasn't sure what to expect since it sucked in the past. Lisa is no longer there - no surprise.

There were 2 ladies to pick from - selected Nikki. Late 30's, very slim, A cup. The other was african american.

45 min session, $60. FS is avail for $$$, hj of course is the standard there.

Pricey as hell, but its an option for those that care to afford it.

Farina 44
05-29-07, 20:46
I dont know if anything else has changed at Lillys since the unfortunate robbery, but just to save you gents a trip, the hours have changed. they are no longer 11am till 9pm, they now have posted hours on the door of 10am till 6pm.

So today I missed an opportunity, I will report back when I have a chance to go during the new business hours.

Assmanoh
05-30-07, 00:17
I'm really not trying to be negative when I say this but.

I understand your comment, and agree it was way over priced. I posted here be/see that is what we are supposed to do. Share our experiences so others can make an informed decision as to where they want to go. But when people reply to every post that its too much is stating the obvious, isn't it?

Why did I do it then, if it was too high? First, wanted a non-asian, second in short notice providers want refs which I only have one, and third it was a 'safe' place. Incall, for me personally, is a good thing. Nobody is coming to my house. I am not renting a hotel in my name. So, pricey. Yes. But I got what I needed.

Having said that. I REALLY do need to find a provider who knows me and has incall. I could help her while she is helping me.

Massageguru
05-30-07, 14:31
I perfectly understand your situation. No ill will toward you or your experence was intended. Your experience is valuable to us all. I've been in the same boat and made the same choice. sometimes it worked out great other times I took one for the team. Better advice might have been buyer beware. Some of these ladies are just out to get your money and run. If its a great experence hey $$$ bills is ok with me. Its the gamble thats such a *****. lol!
Have a great time whereever you lay down your cash. And keep the reports comming. Thanks!
I'm really not trying to be negative when I say this but.

I understand your comment, and agree it was way over priced. I posted here be/see that is what we are supposed to do. Share our experiences so others can make an informed decision as to where they want to go. But when people reply to every post that its too much is stating the obvious, isn't it?

Why did I do it then, if it was too high? First, wanted a non-asian, second in short notice providers want refs which I only have one, and third it was a 'safe' place. Incall, for me personally, is a good thing. Nobody is coming to my house. I am not renting a hotel in my name. So, pricey. Yes. But I got what I needed.

Having said that. I REALLY do need to find a provider who knows me and has incall. I could help her while she is helping me.

Xdc96
05-30-07, 21:30
I stopped there yesterday. Anna still there, and as I was leaving saw another attractive young lady. Think Anna told me her name was Julie. I didn't sense a lot of tension (like last time I was there), in fact the girls appeared to be quite happy and were both giggling a lot. In addition to the shortened hours, they now keep the front door locked and you need to ring the bell.

Anna gives very good massage so I opted for an hour with Anna and got a terrific massage. Relaxing, and I left happy.

I dont know if anything else has changed at Lillys since the unfortunate robbery, but just to save you gents a trip, the hours have changed. they are no longer 11am till 9pm, they now have posted hours on the door of 10am till 6pm.

So today I missed an opportunity, I will report back when I have a chance to go during the new business hours.

JimBeamCoke
06-01-07, 14:26
I hear that the AMP west of Keystone on 96th street is closed until further noticed.

Prince Numenor
06-01-07, 15:23
I stopped there yesterday. Anna still there, and as I was leaving saw another attractive young lady. Think Anna told me her name was Julie. I didn't sense a lot of tension (like last time I was there), in fact the girls appeared to be quite happy and were both giggling a lot. In addition to the shortened hours, they now keep the front door locked and you need to ring the bell.

Anna gives very good massage so I opted for an hour with Anna and got a terrific massage. Relaxing, and I left happy.That's good news! I hope Anna sticks around for awhile. Who's going to try out Julie?

Numenor

Pxanderp
06-01-07, 19:08
Disappointed at Lilly's today. Went by at lunch and again after work and both times the open light was off, and no one answered the ringer. :(

Pxanderp
06-01-07, 19:11
I hear that the AMP west of Keystone on 96th street is closed until further noticed.LE problems?

JimBeamCoke
06-02-07, 07:59
LE problems?No, It is the robberies that have taken place at these places. She said many more have taken place that we do not know about because some of the places do not call LE. She said one place got hit 3 times. Dont know if that is true or not, just passing on what Lue told me.

T Birdy
06-02-07, 10:42
Hi all,

So now, all of the Northside AMP's are closed up? Well, isn't that interesting.

Guys, I think it's time for me to retire the old "T Birdy" (which was supposed to be "T Birdie", as in golf, but I fucked up).

It seems lately, no matter how I disguise the name and location of a provider, sombody eventually blabs every detail out in the open. Or they give digits to anybody who PM's them.

I've come to the observation that - for me especially - I have nowhere else to brag about what I'm doing. I want to talk excitedly about the cute girl I got to fuck last night, or how many times I made her pound the bed. I can't tell my friends or family or co-workers, so up for the whole world to read it goes!

And that's killing this hobby guys. I know busts have been around before the internet, but I just can't keep a nice, secure girl or place like I used to.

So, sadly, I'm just going to keep my mouth shut from now on and retire the name.

And since this is my last post on here, I'll give you a confession: For those of you who didn't believe my ease of success with the girls - it's because their natural guard comes down when they get a squint at my cock. Born way lucky - in the 4th percentile, I'm told.

So, to the one's I've known and trusted, I wish you all the very best - always. To the moles and LEO lurking here to bust our harmless hobby - well, you can just go to hell!

Cheers,

T Birdy

Indplsgent4fu
06-02-07, 15:18
Good luck to you, but before you hang it up please check your PM.

Chelli4me
06-02-07, 15:30
I've come to the observation that - for me especially - I have nowhere else to brag about what I'm doing. I want to talk excitedly about the cute girl I got to fuck last night, or how many times I made her pound the bed. And since this is my last post on here, I'll give you a confession: For those of you who didn't believe my ease of success with the girls - it's because their natural guard comes down when they get a squint at my cock. Born way lucky - in the 4th percentile, I'm told. T Birdy

You admit to "bragging" which is what you always seemed to be doing versus just reporting your experiences. I always found it pretty much unbelieveable
that in every single post of yours whatever gal you were bragging about just couldn't wait to get naked, jump your bones multiple times all for no extra $. Now I'm not in the 4th percentile, but it has been my experience that providers don't want anything to do with a monster c*ck let alone be eager to jump all over it multiple times for no extra $. I also find it quite arrogant of you to think it's your posts and sharing of info that's getting places shut down. Believe me, LE doesn't need your, or anyone's help. No offense meant, just my opinion and I know that doesn't make me right, it's just how I see things. I'll also bet even if you don't post anymore, you'll still be reading the board, maybe even join under another name.

Pxanderp
06-02-07, 17:47
Is Lilly's closed down as well, or just closed last Friday? Anyone been by today?

Is the place west of 421 still open?

Docplee
06-03-07, 07:28
Is Lilly's closed down as well, or just closed last Friday? Anyone been by today?

Is the place west of 421 still open?Yes, it is still open.

Fudge1
06-03-07, 07:37

Is the place west of 421 still open?

Istopped by Lilly's on Sat. the 2nd. The open sign was on. I rang the bell. An attractive Asian answered the double bolt locked door and said they were busy. Come back in 35 minutes. Didn't have the time to do that. Will try another time.

Prince Numenor
06-03-07, 20:19
Hi all,

Guys, I think it's time for me to retire the old "T Birdy" (which was supposed to be "T Birdie", as in golf, but I fucked up).

It seems lately, no matter how I disguise the name and location of a provider, sombody eventually blabs every detail out in the open. Or they give digits to anybody who PM's them.

I've come to the observation that - for me especially - I have nowhere else to brag about what I'm doing. I want to talk excitedly about the cute girl I got to fuck last night, or how many times I made her pound the bed. I can't tell my friends or family or co-workers, so up for the whole world to read it goes!

And that's killing this hobby guys. I know busts have been around before the internet, but I just can't keep a nice, secure girl or place like I used to.

So, sadly, I'm just going to keep my mouth shut from now on and retire the name.

And since this is my last post on here, I'll give you a confession: For those of you who didn't believe my ease of success with the girls - it's because their natural guard comes down when they get a squint at my cock. Born way lucky - in the 4th percentile, I'm told.

So, to the one's I've known and trusted, I wish you all the very best - always. To the moles and LEO lurking here to bust our harmless hobby - well, you can just go to hell!

Cheers,

T BirdySorry to see you go and I maybe naive but I would imagine the size of your wallet may have something to do with the ladies dropping their drawers so quickly rather than the size of your dick!!!

Numenor

Happy99
06-04-07, 09:10
Hi all,

Cheers,

T Birdy

Hey sorry to see you go.

Two Nutts
06-04-07, 09:48
Your pm's of providers have helped me spend many nights in hotels with some new friends. thanks buddy.

even if you don't post for all to see you can send me a pm of your experiences anytime bro.

it looks to me with all the hostility and drama on the board that we all need another provider around town. There wasn't any pent up anger when Relax was still in business.

Wulfgar
06-05-07, 00:09
...it looks to me with all the hostility and drama on the board that we all need another provider around town. There wasn't any pent up anger when Relax was still in business.

That we can all agree with. I've been back in the US for a couple months now and find myself really missing Ju Ju and her magic... hands. :-(

Frostyballz
06-05-07, 08:36
their natural guard comes down when they get a squint at my cock. Born way lucky - in the 4th percentile, I'm told.Why would they need to squint then ?

T Birdy
06-05-07, 19:45
Why would they need to squint then ?LOL! You're too funny man. But don't you know me by now? I like to provoke Chelli - he takes the bait every time!

See ya,

TB

Two Nutts
06-05-07, 22:44
[QUOTE=BeowulfSmith] I've been back in the US for a couple months

If you don't mind a little meat on a cute girl I had a good time last weekend in indy $50 delivered two pops

Chelli4me
06-06-07, 18:39
LOL! You're too funny man. But don't you know me by now? I like to provoke Chelli - he takes the bait every time!

See ya,

TB

First you are so studly the provider's just jump all over you, now you are a psychology expert. What an ego!!!

Bbone185
06-12-07, 04:00
Ok, not much talk on here about any recent amp visits. Where is the best place to go? I went to 421 yesterday and probably won't go back. I had Lacy and she was a total waste of $$ and time.

Jammin 2
06-13-07, 00:15
Flight cancelled led me to Rose's on 40. Got a new girl in town, Nancy. Not particularly attractive, but she gave one of the best therapeutic massages I have had all year. Std $70/hr. Left happy for $40 more. The finish wasn't that great, kind of rushed.

Xdc96
06-13-07, 21:37
Utopia Day Spa, Rt 40 on West side, is advertizing in Nuvo. Anyone tried it yet?

Massageguru
06-14-07, 15:12
I've been curious about that for a few weeks myself. Also bikinni massage 15min from the airport. Bet the cute blond in the picture is not actually there. LOL! I went to Tropical Excapes and left unhappy with a poor massage. YMMV. Man did we take Relaxation and Juju for granted. There doesn't seem to be much in the way of sensual massage left in Indy that is reasonable and not full of the silly games female like to play.
Utopia Day Spa, Rt 40 on West side, is advertizing in Nuvo. Anyone tried it yet?

Xdc96
06-14-07, 21:24
Is Tropical Escapes the new one (relatively) on Brookville? I was going to try it then saw an ad or article (can't remember) that made me think I might leave unhappy.

I've been curious about that for a few weeks myself. Also bikinni massage 15min from the airport. Bet the cute blond in the picture is not actually there. LOL! I went to Tropical Excapes and left unhappy with a poor massage. YMMV. Man did we take Relaxation and Juju for granted. There doesn't seem to be much in the way of sensual massage left in Indy that is reasonable and not full of the silly games female like to play.

JohnDoe8181
06-15-07, 12:05
I recently visited Exotic Escapes bikini massage. There were three girls working, and they were all wearing tight little bikinis, and all three had nice hard little bodys. 30 for 40, and 60 for 70 very nice place.

BigBad
06-15-07, 17:24
I recently visited exotic escapes bikini massage. There were three girls working, and they were all wearing tight little bikinis, and all three had nice hard little bodys. 30 for 40, and 60 for 70 very nice place.
Was it a happy visit?

Massageguru
06-18-07, 09:30
Glad to here this place might be up and comming. I went when they first opened so its had to define a place until they are around awhile. I hope you left happy. Let us know some details.
I recently visited Exotic Escapes bikini massage. There were three girls working, and they were all wearing tight little bikinis, and all three had nice hard little bodys. 30 for 40, and 60 for 70 very nice place.

AssGrinder
06-18-07, 09:39
I recently visited Exotic Escapes bikini massage. There were three girls working, and they were all wearing tight little bikinis, and all three had nice hard little bodys. 30 for 40, and 60 for 70 very nice place.Went to Exotic Escapes after reading this post. When I got there, was met at the door by a pretty good looking honey who showed me to the room. Waited there for probably 10 minuntes before Sky walked in. She said she had just arrived and needed to change before we started. Sky wanted the tip placed in the cup before she started. Thinking of the bad experiences I've had at Studio 36 and Studio 421, I explained to her that I usually don't tip before I get the service. But, she said if I didn't like what happened, I could take the money back so I stuck. 6 in the cup. She then left to get changed, so I waited around for another 5 minutes before she came back.

Massage was ok. I got the hour light touch massage for. 7 and true to advertising, it was a very light touch massage. Sky was a beauty though. Classic champaigne glass tits and her body was a 9. Very nice. She had me turn over after about 10 minutes to do the front but nothing happened. She lightly rubbed my legs and chest but never got close to the good spots. I asked and was rebuffed. Sky said some of the others might do that but she doesn't.

After about 10 more minutes of lightly rubbing, she said she was done. So I took. 4 out of the cup and left her a. 2 tip. I guess the clock starts when I entered the parking lot.

So if you want a very light massage from a smokin' hot babe who won't have any fun with the boys, this place is for you. As for me, I'm going back out to Rose's in Plainfield. The girl might not be smokin' hot, but the massages and the servies offered are much better. I will not returning to Exotic Escapes.

The other weird thing about this place is that they have some guys there working acting as bouncers or mamsans or something. Kind of weird. Maybe they're worried about robberies?

Happy99
06-18-07, 16:03

Where is this located?

TwistedBrother
06-18-07, 18:24
Sure would like to know where this is, if anyone can help a very frequent poster mongering this week in your burg. Mr. T Birdy has kept it a secret, it appears and while I hope he reads my PM, I'd like to hear from anyone else if you've heard. Thanks.

Hi all,

The tip? $40 my friends.

Cheers,

T Birdy

Massageguru
06-18-07, 19:58
This was just like my first visit there too. Great story and vital information. Sounds just like Lisa use to be at Studio 36. Except she didn't give any of the tip back. lol! This type of crap needs to be revealed. Save us all our good pocket change. You just can't beat the warmth and compassion of an asian women. Sad days in Indy my friends.
Went to Exotic Escapes after reading this post. When I got there, was met at the door by a pretty good looking honey who showed me to the room. Waited there for probably 10 minuntes before Sky walked in. She said she had just arrived and needed to change before we started. Sky wanted the tip placed in the cup before she started. Thinking of the bad experiences I've had at Studio 36 and Studio 421, I explained to her that I usually don't tip before I get the service. But, she said if I didn't like what happened, I could take the money back so I stuck. 6 in the cup. She then left to get changed, so I waited around for another 5 minutes before she came back.

Massage was ok. I got the hour light touch massage for. 7 and true to advertising, it was a very light touch massage. Sky was a beauty though. Classic champaigne glass tits and her body was a 9. Very nice. She had me turn over after about 10 minutes to do the front but nothing happened. She lightly rubbed my legs and chest but never got close to the good spots. I asked and was rebuffed. Sky said some of the others might do that but she doesn't.

After about 10 more minutes of lightly rubbing, she said she was done. So I took. 4 out of the cup and left her a. 2 tip. I guess the clock starts when I entered the parking lot.

So if you want a very light massage from a smokin' hot babe who won't have any fun with the boys, this place is for you. As for me, I'm going back out to Rose's in Plainfield. The girl might not be smokin' hot, but the massages and the servies offered are much better. I will not returning to Exotic Escapes.

The other weird thing about this place is that they have some guys there working acting as bouncers or mamsans or something. Kind of weird. Maybe they're worried about robberies?

TwistedBrother
06-19-07, 20:15
Decided to give the post-robbery Lilly's a whirl today. As has been stated, not really a typical amp, but it is Asian. Provider recommended to me by an (apparently) "former" poster was "on vacation" and didn't really find the services fitting the description, despite extreme charm on my part.

Three things to note about place if you haven't been there before (or RTTF) ... only open til 6 p.m., providers dressed in jeans and shirts, no shower of any kind, and open waiting area where you may run into other aspiring mongers (I saw three of you either coming or going).

I got "Jenny," a cute, little spinner with nice smile and perky bees. I had planned to have TS or some kind of shower there, and needed it, so was embarrassed when not available. I asked for some hot cloths to wash off, and in the course of apologizing and drawing sympathy and "that's Ok's," started to bond with her a bit. Nice hugs, etc.

Girl gave a pretty darn good massage (.7/hr), kind of a deep tissue thing. The table had a facial hole (whatever they're called), so it was more comfortable for that (pillow also available, which I partook of later).

I gave her lots of positive feedback and my hands started roaming. Even though she was clothed, it was still fun. She didn't seem to mind. She began working between the legs a bit - then the doorbell rang and she had to answer. When she came back, I'd flipped and was ready, but that's when the confusion began.

I wanted her clothes off, but she didn't do that. Was a bit surprised since she'd been so friendly and a little playful. She started a nice HJ, without discussion of tip, but then started asking how much I'd give her to take her clothes off. I didnt' offer more than .6 because I was pretty sure I was still only going to get HR. She was smiley and giggly, but wouldn't budge ... then she started saying how much I was going to give her for HJ ... I was kind of like wtf, you started before any $ discussion as if it was part of routine. I think she's a bit of a n00b.

Anyway, I finally got in her shirt a bit, then shot away. We continued joking, teasing, flirting a bit. She was contradictory, but fun. She started pining for a good tip. I slightly reluctantly gave her .6 and said if she did more next time, I would give her more.

Dont' know if one can ever get FS from this place, but if you get to know a girl, especially her, you could talk her into more. I'm a visitor, so I won't be back for awhile lol

Xdc96
06-19-07, 21:02
I also saw Jenny (or Janey) Monday .. very nice massage. Lots of phone call and door bell interruptions though. Fortunately the other girl there (Kate) was doing most of the answering. Like TwistedBrother, I also saw more fellow mongers than I cared to (4-5). But I guess that should be expected since there seems to be nothing else on the North side right now.

Decided to give the post-robbery Lilly's a whirl today. As has been stated, not really a typical amp, but it is Asian. Provider recommended to me by an (apparently) "former" poster was "on vacation" and didn't really find the services fitting the description, despite extreme charm on my part.

Three things to note about place if you haven't been there before (or RTTF) ... only open til 6 p.m., providers dressed in jeans and shirts, no shower of any kind, and open waiting area where you may run into other aspiring mongers (I saw three of you either coming or going).

I got "Jenny," a cute, little spinner with nice smile and perky bees. I had planned to have TS or some kind of shower there, and needed it, so was embarrassed when not available. I asked for some hot cloths to wash off, and in the course of apologizing and drawing sympathy and "that's Ok's," started to bond with her a bit. Nice hugs, etc.

Massageguru
06-19-07, 22:37
Best review on the board in a long time. Guess I'll try Lilly's and Jenny. THanks!

Girl gave a pretty darn good massage (.7/hr), kind of a deep tissue thing. The table had a facial hole (whatever they're called), so it was more comfortable for that (pillow also available, which I partook of later).

I gave her lots of positive feedback and my hands started roaming. Even though she was clothed, it was still fun. She didn't seem to mind. She began working between the legs a bit - then the doorbell rang and she had to answer. When she came back, I'd flipped and was ready, but that's when the confusion began.

I wanted her clothes off, but she didn't do that. Was a bit surprised since she'd been so friendly and a little playful. She started a nice HJ, without discussion of tip, but then started asking how much I'd give her to take her clothes off. I didnt' offer more than .6 because I was pretty sure I was still only going to get HR. She was smiley and giggly, but wouldn't budge ... then she started saying how much I was going to give her for HJ ... I was kind of like wtf, you started before any $ discussion as if it was part of routine. I think she's a bit of a n00b.

Anyway, I finally got in her shirt a bit, then shot away. We continued joking, teasing, flirting a bit. She was contradictory, but fun. She started pining for a good tip. I slightly reluctantly gave her .6 and said if she did more next time, I would give her more.

Dont' know if one can ever get FS from this place, but if you get to know a girl, especially her, you could talk her into more. I'm a visitor, so I won't be back for awhile lol

Jtindy69
06-20-07, 15:35
Visited Sunny Spa after not having been to the westside in a long time. These reports are all the same, and quite honestly I do not know how to make it any more interesting to read.

. 4 for 30 minute massage (great value! ). I had a lady, did not catch her name, but very good body, a 9. 5 honestly guys. Her age, well I have no clue, young. Spoke great English.

The massage, above average, not really focused on any one area for too long, but she was on my back for too long. On the flip there was no towel, which always makes the awkard sequence of events after the fold a little easier. She teased it and got it hard quickly and started to put the oil on her hand. I motioned that I wanted to eat her, and at first got an odd look. She then pointed to her belt, which I undid, and slide off her jeans and black thong. She sat on my face as she have me a nice standard HJ. She actually came as I was eating her, and tried to wiggle off, but since I was close, I held her tight until I released. 4 for the tip, might have been a little low, but she did not say anything, and guys use your money wisely.

Remember, like some other posters always say, its your money, they want it, make them earn it.

Well worth the trip out there during my work day!

JohnDoe8181
06-20-07, 20:32
Glad to here this place might be up and comming. I went when they first opened so its had to define a place until they are around awhile. I hope you left happy. Let us know some details.I seen sky about a 9 on a scale 1-10 had a awsome massage ,and will be returning soon.

Wallie
06-21-07, 03:17
...I'm curious to how senior members will react to a newbie post as open as this...
CM
I've never done the MP scene in Indy (prices generally seem a bit inflated to me compared to other cities) but I do keep track of what's happening here.

My reaction, thanks for the info, and taking the time to post it. Welcome to the Guide, and we hope to see more from you.

Wallie

Pxanderp
06-22-07, 00:47
I finally got into Lilly's for the first time. Only one woman working when I got there, older descent body, average looks. She took me back to the room and gave me a 30min/. 5 dollar massage that was actually pretty darn good. I don't know if my caressing her legs was too subtle, or if she just wasn't offering. I didn't actually ASK, but my intentions must have been obvious. No action after the flip, she just finished my massage. I got a light hug from her after I had dressed before leaving. At AMP's is it normal to have to be direct and to the point to get 'services' rendered? I've not been to AMP's before, just American, and apparently my signals are understood well enough at those location as their providers always get the hint.

Wondering if it would be worth a second trip to retry my luck. One more thing that I really don't like is having the girl that is giving your massage leaving the room all the time to answer the door, get hot washcloths, etc. She should get everything ready before she starts, and not leave the room after she starts. They need to have someone else working the door as greeter so that the customer isn't left 'in the lurch' as it were.

Pxanderp

Wallie
06-22-07, 03:06
... 30min/. 5 dollar massage that was actually pretty darn good...
Wondering if it would be worth a second trip to retry my luck...
Pxanderp
If it was a good massage, then I'd say it would be worth another visit. After all, once she realizes you could become a regular, she may open up to more.

Wallie

Two Nutts
06-22-07, 10:00
As was EVERYONE else who posts on here. I watched the board for a year before I joined in.
The reaction on the Indy board for informative posts generally will be gladly accepted from newbies or old farts. Its the newbies that just ask where, who and how much, that don't get much response.

Welcome aboard!

Two Nutts

Pxanderp
06-23-07, 01:04
Went back today, much better results. I think the woman the other day was possibly mamasan, and as a new customer she probably didn't want to risk any 'extras' with a stranger. Lucky for me today I got J***y Cute, younger, and nice body. Again, . 5/30min massage, but she left me uncovered from the start. The massage was definitely not as thorough or deep tissue as the older woman's, but still very nice. Worked out some stiff back muscles for me. I had a bit of a hard time understanding her, but then again my hearing isn't the best, could just of been me. Very soft smooth hands with a light and teasing touch. Tested the waters to no objections. She said something I didn't catch and gave me the impression she knew the score. She finished up the back massage, wiped me down with a warm hand towel and draped a larger towel across me, asking me to turn over. I purposely let the towel drop as I flipped and made no attempt to put it back, nor hide the evidence of how much I'the been enjoying her touch! She smiled at me, I smiled at her. Another set of warm towels later and she then finished my front massage. This time massaging my legs and arms through a towel. (Thought that was a bit odd? ) The massage finished up, (I think it was longer than 30min) She left the room for something, I dressed and dropped the. 5 tip on the table. She came back and we had a nice friendly sociable chat.

All in all a very nice experience. Passed a waiting client in the lobby on the way out. Hope she at least got a little rest between clients, not sure if there were any other girls working today or not.

Do any of you guys go into negotiation mode on the flip, or do most of you just give the asked for tip? I wasn't sure if. 5 for tip was blowing the bell curve for everyone else or not. Now that I've dropped. 5 tip, wondering if that was too much and have I screwed up my repeat business into higher then necessary prices?

Happy hunting,

Pxanderp

Dexter1
06-23-07, 12:17
Your new posts were very informative. Keep them coming!

One thing I notice from recent posts is that most spots are West,South or North. Haven't been participating in the hobby as much lately after losing my two favorite places (Relaxation and Lucky Spa) in the east and northeast, and am looking for another reliable spot in that part of town. Haven't tried Lilly's yet because of the hold-ups, but may give it a try. Can anyone recommend any other places east or northeast? Either public spots or private providers OK. PM if you prefer.

Dex

TwistedBrother
06-23-07, 12:59
Yeah, great report. Very comprehensive. Too bad I'm not going to be around longer, we could have a contest to see who can get Jenny's clothes off first at Lilly's. Wish Anna had still been around.

Indy Northeast Side AMP (A'ville Road). .... Saw J___ last time I was there. She's still getting to know me, but got good massage (no cover towel) with happy ending and she allowed freely roaming hands through her clothes

Member #2324
06-24-07, 16:35
Does anyone know if Lilly's is open on Sundays? I was thinking about heading down that way, but don't want to drive 60 miles just to find it closed.

I'd appreciate the help, thanks.

TwistedBrother
06-26-07, 22:37
Does anyone know if Lilly's is open on Sundays? I was thinking about heading down that way, but don't want to drive 60 miles just to find it closed.

I'd appreciate the help, thanks.

Pretty sure it's closed.

Fun and Games
06-27-07, 14:11
Hello everone,

In town on business and will be returning on regular basis.

Are there any good theraputic massage therapists that do really good theraputic/sensual massages and then provide a HE?

I have read the comments re AMP's and such--but want just a bit different style massage.

Thanks!

Fun

Member #2324
06-27-07, 15:05
Thanks twisted, I'll have to try during the week sometime soon. I have quite a bit of free time after this week.

Xdc96
06-27-07, 20:17
The sign on their door says open 7 days until 6.

Thanks twisted, I'll have to try during the week sometime soon. I have quite a bit of free time after this week.

Pxanderp
06-27-07, 23:05
Went today and had a nice 30min massage from the older woman that I got the first one from. She was friendlier today than previously, and earned herself a nice tip. Standard procedure on the flip.

pxanderp

Steely11
06-28-07, 11:11
Where is Lilly's?

Fudge1
06-28-07, 16:26
Where is Lilly's?
Pick-up a copy of NUVO. You will have all the information you need.

TwistedBrother
06-28-07, 22:25
The sign on their door says open 7 days until 6.

Sorry, then, I was wrong. I knew it was only daytime, but was wrong about other.

Pxanderp
06-28-07, 22:58
Also, the days I've been by around mid-day (lunch breaks) there was only 1 woman working, so there's no selection, and if there's already a customer, you will be asked to come back later. Later in the day there are usually at least 2 women. The other problem with earlier is that for the guy getting the massage, everyone that comes to the door is an interruption as the girl leaves the table to answer the freaking door to tell people to come back later. They should put a sign in the door, Sorry, all our masseuses are currently busy, please come back in xx:xx minutes. That would be much better.

Member #2324
06-29-07, 04:43
Sorry, then, I was wrong. I knew it was only daytime, but was wrong about other.Right on, then I guess this Sunday should be a good day! I'll report if I make it down there. I appreciate the info.

TwistedBrother
06-29-07, 15:00
Agree completely ... it even happened to me with two chicks there, where there were knocks that had to be answered. You'd think they'd want to deal with that better. Also, I had to keep telling the girl to close the damn door; she left it open every time she came back and forth.

Still, I had a good time and would repeat if I was there.

Also, the days I've been by around mid-day (lunch breaks) there was only 1 woman working, so there's no selection, and if there's already a customer, you will be asked to come back later. Later in the day there are usually at least 2 women. The other problem with earlier is that for the guy getting the massage, everyone that comes to the door is an interruption as the girl leaves the table to answer the freaking door to tell people to come back later. They should put a sign in the door, Sorry, all our masseuses are currently busy, please come back in xx:xx minutes. That would be much better.

Jammin 2
07-03-07, 10:40
Tried this new place on 36 West, about a mile west past Menard's on the same side. They had two woman, I chose the more attractive one, Lisa. She suggested 30 min as she was busy and had an appointment soon. 40+40 tip. Massage was rushed, she answered the phone (she had 2 of them) 3 times and ignored it twice more! That was extremely annoying, even when she says sorry. After the back massage, she used Kleenex to wipe the oil off, it was weird. A hot towel feels so much better. The ending was rushed as well, despite mu pleadings for her to slow down. At the end she said sorry, next time you take 1 hour and we do 'more'. Despite the promise of 'more', I don't think I would repeat.
Lisa-
Body-8 (implants?)
Attitude-6
service-5

One interesting thing she said on the phone was that the price was $.2. I can't think of what she was offering? Can you?

Barney
07-03-07, 13:45
you must been there Sunday afternoon. I stopped by there. They were busy. The other lady, nice rack for a 40 something, said come back in 50 min. The place looked nice. went down the road to the house across from Menards. Chinese. Chubby girl. talked the talk but didn't come thru as promised. Very RUSHED. Won't go back. Barney

Tried this new place on 36 West, about a mile west past Menard's on the same side. They had two woman, I chose the more attractive one, Lisa. She suggested 30 min as she was busy and had an appointment soon. 40+40 tip. Massage was rushed, she answered the phone (she had 2 of them) 3 times and ignored it twice more! That was extremely annoying, even when she says sorry. After the back massage, she used Kleenex to wipe the oil off, it was weird. A hot towel feels so much better. The ending was rushed as well, despite mu pleadings for her to slow down. At the end she said sorry, next time you take 1 hour and we do 'more'. Despite the promise of 'more', I don't think I would repeat.
Lisa-
Body-8 (implants?)
Attitude-6
service-5

One interesting thing she said on the phone was that the price was $.2. I can't think of what she was offering? Can you?

Pxanderp
07-06-07, 22:11
Went by after work and had a session with Nikki. 30min/.5 After a $$ tip, fs on the fist visit to her. Nice, very nice. The other girl I reported on before from here was apparently named Christine (I didn't remember her name before)

Steely11
07-07-07, 15:11
Went by after work and had a session with Nikki. 30min/.5 After a $$ tip, fs on the fist visit to her. Nice, very nice. The other girl I reported on before from here was apparently named Christine (I didn't remember her name before)I am unable to find the place!

Dexter1
07-09-07, 19:20
Still searching for a "new" favorite place. Tried Rejuv on Thompson Rd after reading a good report. My experience was OK, but not as good as the last guy's report. First, the place was hard to find. Facility is kind of run down. Only one provider(Mimi) at work, or at least I only saw one. MId-40's kind of mousy woman. Allowed hands to stray, but there wasn't much to stray after. OK massage (5 at best), and the ending was also OK (6), but nothing special. .5 (1/2 hour) plus .4 tip. Don't know if any other extras were available. Will keep looking.

Dex

A Mongerer
07-10-07, 13:04
Stopped by Lilly's yesterday for the first time. Not too hard to find and was welcomed by Jenny. Pretty cute with a nice ass. Good firm massage with no BS on the flip. Milked me double fisted, was a good finish but not spectacular by any means. Roaming hands were not discouraged, but weren't encouraged either.

My only real complaints would be that a) the massage table sucks. The headrest is totally played out and it's not fun getting a deep tissue while your face is being squished into metal bars. Had to adjust myself a bunch of times. b) No privacy in the waiting room. On the way out there was a monger in blue cap waiting his turn. Hi there, GREAT to see you again! :)

Jenny says she'll be here another month before she returns to San Jose. Nice girl. I really miss Relaxation and the old AMP house near 96th and Mich.

Mr Nukem
07-11-07, 02:45
Hey, I am new to this whole thing and was wondering where would be a good place to get a first time massage.

TwistedBrother
07-11-07, 19:15
Stopped by Lilly's yesterday for the first time. ...
My only real complaints would be that a) the massage table sucks. The headrest is totally played out and it's not fun getting a deep tissue while your face is being squished into metal bars. Had to adjust myself a bunch of times. .

See, I felt the opposite when I was there. Being able to put your face in that thing eases pressure on the neck (for me, anyway) ... I'm always having to adjust on a regular AMP massage table ... to each his own ...

On the flip, she put a pillow under my head, so that worked, too.

A Mongerer
07-11-07, 20:05
See, I felt the opposite when I was there. Being able to put your face in that thing eases pressure on the neck (for me, anyway) ...

Oh I agree with you on that, it certainly does. The problem with this one was that the cushioning was worn out so bad that I was basically planting my head directly on a steel ring, ouch!

SweetStardust
07-13-07, 12:34
Hi,

I used to do massage therapy in 2006 and I was considering getting back in the game. I'm 5'2'', 100 pounds, white, brown hair and blue eyes and 22 years old. I guess my thing is, there are so many out there now, what would you guys consider the best place to go? Remember I am white not Chinese hehe! Thanks!

I was thinking about going to the one in Nuvo that says original little bikini massages, has anyone tried that one out?

Please check out my web site for my pictures!

http://missjessica.escortwww.com/

Chelli4me
07-13-07, 18:25
I used to do massage therapy in 2006 and I was considering getting back in the game.

Since you do incall/outcall as an escort, you could offer massage the same way. Read thru past posts here and you will see there are many guys wanting that service and they don't seem to mind paying big $ for it.

Fudge1
07-13-07, 20:32
Hi,

I used to do massage therapy in 2006 and I was considering getting back in the game. I'm 5'2'', 100 pounds, white, brown hair and blue eyes and 22 years old. I guess my thing is, there are so many out there now, what would you guys consider the best place to go? Remember I am white not Chinese hehe! Thanks!

I was thinking about going to the one in Nuvo that says original little bikini massages, has anyone tried that one out?

Please check out my web site for my pictures!

http://missjessica.escortwww.com/

I have already seen adds on NUVO for Bikini Massages.

Prince Numenor
07-13-07, 20:58
Since you do incall/outcall as an escort, you could offer massage the same way. Read thru past posts here and you will see there are many guys wanting that service and they don't seem to mind paying big $ for it.Why not? I would certainly like your services for say a 'sensual massage' for about $. I think you would have an instant clientele. I am also getting some vibes that sex providers are struggling a little here. There is not so much money to go around anymore to give away on an orgasm after 20 minutes that most providers expect the big bucks for. Prices might be becoming a little more realistic for some of us working stiffs out here. It's interesting to have a provider on this site. Can we get more info from you?

Numenor

Chelli4me
07-13-07, 23:23
Being able to put your face in that thing eases pressure on the neck (for me, anyway)

If that hole ever gets cleaned or does everyone that uses it pick up DNA, dead skin cells etc, from previous users?

Pattayadiver
07-17-07, 00:55
Hello Gents,

I have been loitering here for the last couple weeks. So it is time to start posting. I visited Oceans last week, caught her just before closing. .40 for 30 min, good massage with a little teasing before the flip. Upon flipping she did not resist a little touching and went right to work on the handshake and alowed wandering hands under the clothing. Tipped an additional .40 and left happy. Have fun out there and be safe.

Loads911
07-17-07, 08:32
Down here in Bloomington there are a couple of the lingerie modeling boutiques. Does anyone know of others up near Indy or any where else between Btown and Indy? I heard there is one up in Lafayette but never been there and it is kind of a haul.

Also, from looking at the posts, since I am coming from Bloomington, the closest MP seems to be in Greenwood (Rejuevenesence?). Anything a little further south worth visting?

Indy Dude
07-17-07, 15:02
Down here in Bloomington there are a couple of the lingerie modeling boutiques. Does anyone know of others up near Indy or any where else between Btown and Indy? I heard there is one up in Lafayette but never been there and it is kind of a haul.

Also, from looking at the posts, since I am coming from Bloomington, the closest MP seems to be in Greenwood (Rejuevenesence?). Anything a little further south worth visting?I believe that all the boutiques in Indy have been officially closed down. The one in Lafayette used to have a sister location in Bloomington but closed about a year ago. Shortly thereafter, one across the street opened but I will have to admit that I found it extremely underwhelming and the up sell for the panties to drop was a rip-off.

The MP you reference can be hit or miss depending on the girl of the week and is still another 15 minutes north of Greenwood. It might be worth a try but I would be disappointed to drive almost 3 hours roundtrip for what I could have done on my couch at home. (self-serve) The other MP in Southport, if it's still there, isn't any better. I visited Sunny SPA on Rockville Rd after NAP last Sunday and would recommend that if you're up to Indy.

There is a freelancer that occasionally advertises for in-house massage services in Franklin but I have yet to read a review of any of her clientele.

Xdc96
07-17-07, 22:33
Yeah, I met Mimi a couple of weeks ago. She wears a wonder bra (when it comes off you wonder where they went). Massage was on the poor side (cut pretty short), but the ending was prolonged and teasing (nice).

Still searching for a "new" favorite place. Tried Rejuv on Thompson Rd after reading a good report. My experience was OK, but not as good as the last guy's report. First, the place was hard to find. Facility is kind of run down. Only one provider(Mimi) at work, or at least I only saw one. MId-40's kind of mousy woman. Allowed hands to stray, but there wasn't much to stray after. OK massage (5 at best), and the ending was also OK (6), but nothing special. .5 (1/2 hour) plus .4 tip. Don't know if any other extras were available. Will keep looking.

Dex

Liminal
07-18-07, 19:56
Went and saw J at Lilly's today (7/18) over lunch. The place started to get really busy after I got there, but luckily, my massage was uninterrupted once I got in the room.

Left after the handshake satisfied, nothing special.

Liminal

London W2
07-20-07, 11:35
Greetings from across the pond

I visit Indy from time to time on business and was glad to have stumbled across this site. I have not been able to find a list of establishments and their addresses, however. I checked the "Nuvo" website and there was nothing there for any AMPs, and not being anywhere near Indy at present I have no way of getting a printed copy, nor any knowledge of where one might be found once I arrive.

I would be most grateful if someone could post a simple list of parlour names and addresses or point me to where such a list might be found. I have in particular seen recent references to "Lilly's" and "Sunny Spa" which look as though they may be worth a visit.

Thanks in advance!

JW

Xdc96
07-20-07, 22:11
Toftt at Utopia earlier this week. I had been curious about this place for some time. Decided to give it a try and stopped in. Massage rates are. 8 for an hour and. 5 for 1/2. A blonde girl named Lisa greeted me (didn't see anyone else). I chose an hour (first mistake). Lisa showed me to the room and told me that tips should go on the table, and to undress and lay down and be sure I was draped. I left a standard + tip on the table (second mistake).

I tried to stroke her leg and was told no touching allowed. This happened several times even though I tried to explain that I wasn't related to Uncle Leo in any way and I wouldn't cause any trouble. She was very cool and stand-offish. And the massage pretty much sucked too. I have had a lot of massages at many places and this was the worst. So I left unhappy and with a significantly lighter wallet.

It could be that she was being monitored or really thought I was LE. But I won't be giving any second chances and returning unless I see several really good reviews. So I say save your money guys. But as always. YMMV.

Stay safe.

Indylad
07-20-07, 22:12
Has anyone tried Shazams lately? I went 2 or 3 weks ago and the service was good, but the only lady working there was just a little thick for my taste. She gave a great massage and I was real happy when I left, but I would prefer someone not quite so heavy.

Prince Numenor
07-23-07, 16:30
Hi,

Welcome to Indianapolis! On arrival I'the look for a Nuvo- might even be a box at the airport (black with yellow and red strips). In the classified section the AMP's are listed- usually under relaxation massage. A lot will depend on your hotel location. The AMP's are spread around town- usually on the outskirts- you'll need a rental car. If you have visited Indy before you will know that it is in America's bible belt with some draconian laws against paid sex. Saying that it is out there and reasonably priced and some variety. At the AMP's. Usually the most you will get is a HJ at the end for a tip- maybe about. 40. I lived in the UK for 29 years and much more happens at a MP there so don't expect too much. There is considerable street activity- you will know the areas by following this site. I had a good FS for. 40 from a BSW with an incredible arse but again the risks are higher- LE and of course health issues. The strip clubs are fun and if you pick the right one and play your cards right you might get extra. Don't get drunk and really turned on- before long you may have lost a fair amount of money with little in return. It's happened to the best of us. There are of course escort services and a good place to start is the Indy craigslist. You will know several from this site who are good bets. Remember there is a big race coming up and a lot of providers will come in for it and prices generally rise. Good luck and enjoy Indianapolis! I think it is a great city with much to offer and so very reasonably priced in so many ways. People here are genuine and friendly including many of the providers. Again best wishes!

numenor
Greetings from across the pond

I visit Indy from time to time on business and was glad to have stumbled across this site. I have not been able to find a list of establishments and their addresses, however. I checked the "Nuvo" website and there was nothing there for any AMPs, and not being anywhere near Indy at present I have no way of getting a printed copy, nor any knowledge of where one might be found once I arrive.

I would be most grateful if someone could post a simple list of parlour names and addresses or point me to where such a list might be found. I have in particular seen recent references to "Lilly's" and "Sunny Spa" which look as though they may be worth a visit.

Thanks in advance!

JW

London W2
07-24-07, 09:33
Thanks for the info! I looked round the Nuvo website some more and found their list of newsbox locations, so that should be half the battle. I always have a car, and I have a GPS navigator which travels with me.

I have done a great deal of punting (what you call mongering) in the USA. I am proud to say that I managed to visit the original Mustang Ranch before it's sad demise. Other than Nevada, the closest I have found to open tolerance is the San Francisco area. I find it fascinating to see the difference in attitudes and service offerings from one part of the USA to another. I suppose that is why I continue punting in the USA - the excitement of the uncertainty :)

In fact, I just had a very pleasant time in Lawrenceburg (posted field report in the "Indiana/Other Areas" section)

It had never occurred to me to enquire about takeaway service from a strip club. Surely this must be the rare exception to the rule? Of course, as I travel so much, I never have the chance to become a "regular" with any one girl, which may have something to do with why it has never been offered.

Best regards,

JW

Hi,

Welcome to Indianapolis! On arrival I'the look for a Nuvo- might even be a box at the airport (black with yellow and red strips). In the classified section the AMP's are listed- usually under relaxation massage. A lot will depend on your hotel location. The AMP's are spread around town- usually on the outskirts- you'll need a rental car. If you have visited Indy before you will know that it is in America's bible belt with some draconian laws against paid sex. Saying that it is out there and reasonably priced and some variety. At the AMP's. Usually the most you will get is a HJ at the end for a tip- maybe about. 40. I lived in the UK for 29 years and much more happens at a MP there so don't expect too much. There is considerable street activity- you will know the areas by following this site. I had a good FS for. 40 from a BSW with an incredible arse but again the risks are higher- LE and of course health issues. The strip clubs are fun and if you pick the right one and play your cards right you might get extra. Don't get drunk and really turned on- before long you may have lost a fair amount of money with little in return. It's happened to the best of us. There are of course escort services and a good place to start is the Indy craigslist. You will know several from this site who are good bets. Remember there is a big race coming up and a lot of providers will come in for it and prices generally rise. Good luck and enjoy Indianapolis! I think it is a great city with much to offer and so very reasonably priced in so many ways. People here are genuine and friendly including many of the providers. Again best wishes!

numenor

Jimmy Dee692
07-24-07, 13:16
Be careful with Craigslist (as others have said before). I've stopped trying to find anything in the adult catagories and only look in the casual encouters.

Lilly's was good enought to be happy again yesterday. Nuff said.

Xdc96
07-26-07, 22:26
Looks like Avon is about ready to target AMPS like Carmel did. Was on FOX news and in Indy Star. You would think that they would have bigger issues to focus on.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007707250484

TheHockeyGuy
07-27-07, 20:02
Be careful with Craigslist (as others have said before). I've stopped trying to find anything in the adult catagories and only look in the casual encouters.

Lilly's was good enought to be happy again yesterday. Nuff said.I've had some good luck with CL, but as said, stick to the personals section.

Massageguru
07-27-07, 23:44
Seems like yesterday that we were all having so much fun, adventure and relaxation and the board was full of interesting experiences and adventures. Now the man is going to take away just about all that is left in the AMP arena. Guess we're about to plunge back into the dark ages and facing long drives in search of adventure. Can't see why they just can't leave well enough alone when it harms no one. I could care less if they put rip off joints like Studio 36 out of business. But please leave the other places that actually provide a decent massage and a harmless handshake alone. You gals that were at Relaxation did us all a fine service. We morn your demise and are envious of the gents you are serving somewhere else in this great nation. Please come back sometime for an extended visit ! Have fun and be safe !

Dexter1
07-29-07, 21:08
Seems like yesterday that we were all having so much fun, adventure and relaxation and the board was full of interesting experiences and adventures. Now the man is going to take away just about all that is left in the AMP arena. Guess we're about to plunge back into the dark ages and facing long drives in search of adventure. Can't see why they just can't leave well enough alone when it harms no one. I could care less if they put rip off joints like Studio 36 out of business. But please leave the other places that actually provide a decent massage and a harmless handshake alone. You gals that were at Relaxation did us all a fine service. We morn your demise and are envious of the gents you are serving somewhere else in this great nation. Please come back sometime for an extended visit ! Have fun and be safe !

Ditto to everything Guru. I'm really wondering what will happen when the new state law about MPs goes into effect. Will it be the end of ourt hobby as we know it, and will we have to go back to ripoffs like modeling and lingerie shops? I hope not, because with our hobby, we could at least usually get a fairly good massage, even when we took one for the team regarding other services. (and at Relaxation, we never had to TOFTT!)

Dex

Komis
07-30-07, 10:30
I'm no lawyer, and I've not read the statute in question, but I've seen ads in other cities/states and other sites in which providers advertise themselves as providing stress relieving or tension relieving sessions. They specifically state that they are NOT offering a massage experience. I can only guess that they word their ad in this way so as to dodge massage regulations/restrictions/licensing issues in their location.

Komis

Ditto to everything Guru. I'm really wondering what will happen when the new state law about MPs goes into effect. Will it be the end of ourt hobby as we know it, and will we have to go back to ripoffs like modeling and lingerie shops?
Dex

LapDogg
07-30-07, 21:41
Maybe we'll start to see establishments set up for table showers and hygiene inspections....

Ain't no law against that is there ???

Discord
08-01-07, 14:18
Visited a while back for the first time and encountered Lilly. Prices as noted before were $40 for 30 min. Or $60 for an hour. Having time to spare, I went with the hour. Massage was excellent, and she was in there with strength that I wouldn't have guessed from her size. I tried to feel her out through normal means but didn't get much response. On the flip, she stayed near the crotch while noting she didn't want any trouble. She quoted $60, but I talked her to $40. She remained clothed but didn't seem to mind wandering hands. Her English wasn't that great, but she got by enough to make herself understood. Looks were about a 7 and massage was an 8. After the happy ending, she got a warm cloth, cleaned up, and gave me a hug before checking to be sure nobody was in the hallway and letting me leave.

Luke20
08-02-07, 14:12
Ok fellas I want your professional opinions. I stumbled across a nail salon that also does massages. The lady is a petite asian probably in her early to mid 40's. Dresses real nice and usually has a skirt on (nothing provoctive) but dresses nice. It's a real massage table and she sets the buzzer for 60 minutes and it's a $50 dollar massage. The first time I went I go in the room and she say's get comfortable and put the towl on. So, I get in my b-day suit and lay face down and about 5 minutes lady she asks if I'm ready. Music is playing etc etc and it's a true authentic massage and really working on my muscles. As she gets down toward my a$$ she moves the towl on my back side and runs her hands thru the crack of my a$$ and admit feels real good and gets me excited. As she finishes my backside (neck, arms, back, back of me legs and even my feet) a true massage. She tells me to turn over. And of course I'm truly excited from the a$$ massage.

So, she begins to work from my head (temple's) and my arms and as she gets the the middle of my body she runs her hands over lil Luke and he gets even more excited and it's driving me crazy. As this was going on I placed my hand on her backside and really didn't allow anything and said "no no". She then goes to my legs and rubs my feet meanwhile lil Luke is turning blue. So, I begin to rub him and tell her "help me" she say's "no no can't do that". I tell her I would give her a tip and she did the same thing that got his attention and that was run her hand over him but didn't make it a continous motion and was just aching and finally one of the passes by he let go. Now this was my first visit to this place.

Since that first visit I've stopped by about once every month and a half for about 8 months. Each time it as gotten better to the point where this last time she "massaged" lil Luke like a GOOD massage should be given and each time I've tipped her a bit more.

Ok, after this LONG story my question to the professionals should I bring a raincoat next visit and see what she might say? Like I said it's a legit nail salon but I'm thinking now she knows I'm a legit customer it may happen?!?!?! By the way this place is up in northern Indiana and I posted down here because the boards up there aren't quite as "active". Thanks and look forward to any feedback.

Fudge1
08-02-07, 18:33
Ok fellas I want your professional opinions. I stumbled across a nail salon that also does massages. The lady is a petite asian probably in her early to mid 40's. Dresses real nice and usually has a skirt on (nothing provoctive) but dresses nice. It's a real massage table and she sets the buzzer for 60 minutes and it's a $50 dollar massage. The first time I went I go in the room and she say's get comfortable and put the towl on. So, I get in my b-day suit and lay face down and about 5 minutes lady she asks if I'm ready. Music is playing etc etc and it's a true authentic massage and really working on my muscles. As she gets down toward my a$$ she moves the towl on my back side and runs her hands thru the crack of my a$$ and admit feels real good and gets me excited. As she finishes my backside (neck, arms, back, back of me legs and even my feet) a true massage. She tells me to turn over. And of course I'm truly excited from the a$$ massage.

So, she begins to work from my head (temple's) and my arms and as she gets the the middle of my body she runs her hands over lil Luke and he gets even more excited and it's driving me crazy. As this was going on I placed my hand on her backside and really didn't allow anything and said "no no". She then goes to my legs and rubs my feet meanwhile lil Luke is turning blue. So, I begin to rub him and tell her "help me" she say's "no no can't do that". I tell her I would give her a tip and she did the same thing that got his attention and that was run her hand over him but didn't make it a continous motion and was just aching and finally one of the passes by he let go. Now this was my first visit to this place.

Since that first visit I've stopped by about once every month and a half for about 8 months. Each time it as gotten better to the point where this last time she "massaged" lil Luke like a GOOD massage should be given and each time I've tipped her a bit more.

Ok, after this LONG story my question to the professionals should I bring a raincoat next visit and see what she might say? Like I said it's a legit nail salon but I'm thinking now she knows I'm a legit customer it may happen?!?!?! By the way this place is up in northern Indiana and I posted down here because the boards up there aren't quite as "active". Thanks and look forward to any feedback.
A daa. Hell yes bring your rain coat. You don't want to get wet.

Farina 44
08-02-07, 19:45
Bring it, see what she says and let us know!

Good luck!

I Love HJs
08-02-07, 22:05
There's a big leap from hand release to the big nasty. If it took her THAT long to get to this point, why take a chance on ruining a good thing? You know it's not a sting operation, you've got her to the point where you know what you can get. I'd be pretty damn happy with that. I think a good massage, followed by a handshake is underated.

From what you've described, it seems like she's finally talked herself into it because you ARE a regular. She kinda strikes me the same as a stripper who just started. Till they get a bit more jaded, not much grind for the buck.

I'd maintain the status quo for a while, knowing that you've got a sweet deal.

I will say this, maybe down the road, you could try the wandering hands things again. If she doesn't flinch or pull a variation on the "no-no", I think your gut will tell you if it's time to try and take things up a notch.

Luke20
08-03-07, 07:56
Thanks guys for the thoughts. I plan on a return visit sometime w/in the week and I'll give ya'll the 411. Have a good one and play safe

TwistedBrother
08-03-07, 12:04
Great post (the first one) ... there was once a nail place in Atlanta that had long hours and didn't quite look typical, where I went in and got AMP service, but this sounds different. I'm sure many of us (around the country) have wondered about Asian nail places that list massage and your intel opens up limited, but exciting areas of possibility.

That said, I think the poster is right that it took a long time for you to get to this point and may take as long or longer to get further. A gal like this is probably aware of the AMP industry and doesn't want to go there, but yet is aware of your awareness of it and that she can make some money by being at least somewhat accommodating. She likely won't go further, but it's hardly out of the question. You just have to ask if it's worth the time and patience. Given the lack of good action in Indy, though, and that fact she's a nice lady at a good price, maybe it is worth it. Thanks for the report.

Thanks guys for the thoughts. I plan on a return visit sometime w/in the week and I'll give ya'll the 411. Have a good one and play safe

Frostyballz
08-03-07, 13:28
Thanks guys for the thoughts. I plan on a return visit sometime w/in the week and I'll give ya'll the 411. Have a good one and play safeBe sure and post the exact location of this place when you report back.

Frostyballz
08-07-07, 10:34
That just about says it all.

CMYa you better quit while you're ahead. Especially since it's obviously a struggle for you to form complete sentences.

Wait a minute. I think I just figured out why Comcast's service sucks so bad.

They'll hire anyone:)

Jackfast
08-07-07, 13:19
Anyone know of an amp on the east side?

Seems like the po po has ran them all off?

Jim