PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227

WaltMayfield
09-29-20, 00:05
"Alex, who had some very impressive natural Ax's for an Asian". Did you mean to say natural A's or natural Ass?I fought with auto correct 5 times and it still got it wrong. C's nice, natural C's.

MunchMacoochie
09-29-20, 05:13
I noticed a new place on Bells Ferry near Town Lake next to the Goodwill. Anybody been there yet?

As for Sunshine, there are good'uns and bad'uns there.

Went to Lu the other day and didn't find Kerri or Angela there. But Lucy did just fine.

Chisler
09-29-20, 09:15
Went to Lu the other day and didn't find Kerri or Angela there. But Lucy did just fine.Kerry and Angela were said to be at Lu's in Kennesaw. Not Lu in Woodstock (Acworth).

Enigma144
09-29-20, 10:55
Went to Holiday Massage last Saturday.

Was greeted by a nice looking lady in a dress, she took me toa room and told me her name was Ci Ci.

Short hair, not chubby, but not tiny. She stepped out and then returned a minute later. I was on the tablle and ready to go! She hiked up her skirt and then were tucked into some shorts.

She gave a great massage with minimal teasing of the boys at the pre-flip. After the flip she just went for it and no discussion. Afterwards she completed the hour with massage. The house rate was. 6 and the tip was the same.

DonTheMon
09-29-20, 11:27
Kerry and Angela were said to be at Lu's in Kennesaw. Not Lu in Woodstock (Acworth).I will be in the Smyrna area this weekend. Anybody got any recommendations for a reliable AMP? I am looking for good service, attractive women, and the offering of FS at a reasonable price. Someone told me briefly about thereapy plus on Atlanta road. Do they offer FS? THANKS for any info.

HobbyMan51
09-29-20, 11:58
I will be in the Smyrna area this weekend. Anybody got any recommendations for a reliable AMP? I am looking for good service, attractive women, and the offering of FS at a reasonable price. Someone told me briefly about thereapy plus on Atlanta road. Do they offer FS? THANKS for any info.They are a KAMP, the only one in the area. Everything else is CAMP where finding what you are looking for would be similar to finding a unicorn under a pile of leaves, a very slim possibility considering you only have a weekend to work with.

MassageAwesome
09-29-20, 12:08
I will be in the Smyrna area this weekend. Anybody got any recommendations for a reliable AMP? I am looking for good service, attractive women, and the offering of FS at a reasonable price. Someone told me briefly about thereapy plus on Atlanta road. Do they offer FS? THANKS for any info.Therapy plus is a spa so you'll get FS there. Heard the women there were attractive. As far as other Smyrna AMPs, most of the women there are older, some chubby, and some cute. It's a variation of those 3. If you're looking for young and attractive try Li and Holiday (both down the road from Therapy plus), and No 1 Massage on Cumberland Blvd.

HobbyMan51
09-29-20, 12:14
I noticed a new place on Bells Ferry near Town Lake next to the Goodwill. Anybody been there yet?

As for Sunshine, there are good'uns and bad'uns there.

Went to Lu the other day and didn't find Kerri or Angela there. But Lucy did just fine.For the millionth time, LU'S is on Hwy. 41 Cobb Pkwy near Jiles Rd. In a little strip mall next to a pizza joint. LU is on Hwy. 92 about a block from Bells Ferry in a little nondescript strip mall down in a little valley about a stone's throw from Young's. Will this end the confusion? Why, hell no! Another one of you will be too lazy to type out Lu Massage and instead will abbreviate it to Lu's which, as I have pointed out many, many times, Is another damn place altogether. This will happen. It is inevitable. Carry on my wayward sons. You will learn nothing until you are done.

MassageAwesome
09-29-20, 12:16
Had great massage with no extras and a little teasing from May. This was one of the go to places 15 plus yrs ago. Anyone getting extras there?Are you talking about JoJo that's close to railroad tracks? I was there a few years ago and actually got a rushed HJ. However, it was from a woman who used to work at Li Massage (she left there because she said Lily, who owns Li and Sisi was being unfair). She'd text me every week asking when I was coming back to see her. She also texted me when she told me she was now working at JoJo. During the HJ she had to shush me a few times. Afterwards she showed me a little hole in the wall where there was a camera. When I walked out I saw the computer that showed all the rooms. I never saw or heard from her after that.

MassageAwesome
09-29-20, 12:21
I try to find that happy medium, where the woman is presentable, has a pleasant personality and yet has not been spoiled (read: GPS). It's a very delicate balance and a tough combo to find.And once you finally find that combo, after a few visits, they're gone, and the search begins again.

Petey1015
09-29-20, 12:27
Are you talking about JoJo that's close to railroad tracks? I was there a few years ago and actually got a rushed HJ. However, it was from a woman who used to work at Li Massage (she left there because she said Lily, who owns Li and Sisi was being unfair). She'd text me every week asking when I was coming back to see her. She also texted me when she told me she was now working at JoJo. During the HJ she had to shush me a few times. Afterwards she showed me a little hole in the wall where there was a camera. When I walked out I saw the computer that showed all the rooms. I never saw or heard from her after that.The post was in reference to the Woodstock location on Main St. Off Hwy 92 near Sams Club.

Sbaset
09-29-20, 12:29
Went to Holiday Massage last Saturday.

Was greeted by a nice looking lady in a dress, she took me toa room and told me her name was Ci Ci.

Short hair, not chubby, but not tiny. She stepped out and then returned a minute later. I was on the tablle and ready to go! She hiked up her skirt and then were tucked into some shorts.

She gave a great massage with minimal teasing of the boys at the pre-flip. After the flip she just went for it and no discussion. Afterwards she completed the hour with massage. The house rate was. 6 and the tip was the same.She pulled up her skirt and tucked them into her shorts? I am trying to visualize that. I have questions.

CagerCoach
09-29-20, 12:36
Any one have info on Spa's in the Gainesville area. Are they legit? Are any still open?

Atlantalurker
09-29-20, 13:42
Always heard that JoJo was legit. Stopped in once a few years ago and the offerings weren't good. Are you saying that, 15 years ago, extras were the norm?I've had extras there but not every time. Depended on provider and alignment of the planets.

AcWorthDude
09-29-20, 13:46
Always heard that JoJo was legit. Stopped in once a few years ago and the offerings weren't good. Are you saying that, 15 years ago, extras were the norm?I went several years ago. The girl massage my butt the majority of my time there. No happy ending was offered. Only went 1 or 2 times. Had luck across the street.

SkyWookie
09-29-20, 13:56
Any one have info on Spa's in the Gainesville area. Are they legit? Are any still open?https://atlanta.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/gainesville-ga-young-asian-girls/9714631.html

This one advertises daily, heard its hit and miss with girl you get.

DelaField
09-29-20, 14:39
She was at Ly massage in east cobb. Real cute and very accommodating for the right price. Called today and was told she was gone. Well damn! She was eve better than coco who I now think is at sunny days at parkaire. I sure would like to get with April again. Hard to find pretty and accommodating girls in east cobb area. HELP please.

The Wiseacre
09-29-20, 14:48
Are you talking about JoJo that's close to railroad tracks? I was there a few years ago and actually got a rushed HJ. However, it was from a woman who used to work at Li Massage (she left there because she said Lily, who owns Li and Sisi was being unfair). She'd text me every week asking when I was coming back to see her. She also texted me when she told me she was now working at JoJo. During the HJ she had to shush me a few times. Afterwards she showed me a little hole in the wall where there was a camera. When I walked out I saw the computer that showed all the rooms. I never saw or heard from her after thatMakes you wonder how many AMPs have cameras in the rooms. I always look for them in the room, but they are getting harder and harder to detect.

I go back and forth about giving a provider my number, even on a burner. I've done it too much.

Enigma144
09-29-20, 15:27
She was at Ly massage in east cobb. Real cute and very accommodating for the right price. Called today and was told she was gone. Well damn! She was eve better than coco who I now think is at sunny days at parkaire. I sure would like to get with April again. Hard to find pretty and accommodating girls in east cobb area. HELP please.I have been seeing mention of an Apple at SiSi on Cobb Parkway.

May want to check it out.

Petey1015
09-29-20, 17:22
Is it "April of Apple (Massage)" or did you mean "April or Apple" from Ly Massage?

Niteluvr
09-29-20, 18:55
Any one have info on Spa's in the Gainesville area. Are they legit? Are any still open?Bali is open but you'll never find anyone working there under age 50. Better bet is Terrachi.

TaoistMaster
09-29-20, 23:06
Is it "April of Apple (Massage)" or did you mean "April or Apple" from Ly Massage?I understood it as April at Ly massage.

CosmicDice
09-30-20, 00:29
For the millionth time, LU'S is on Hwy. 41 Cobb Pkwy near Jiles Rd. In a little strip mall next to a pizza joint. LU is on Hwy. 92 about a block from Bells Ferry in a little nondescript strip mall down in a little valley about a stone's throw from Young's. Will this end the confusion? Why, hell no! Another one of you will be too lazy to type out Lu Massage and instead will abbreviate it to Lu's which, as I have pointed out many, many times, Is another damn place altogether. This will happen. It is inevitable. Carry on my wayward sons. You will learn nothing until you are done.If you get there and smell BBQ you are at Lu. If you smell pizza you are at Lu's. This is meant as an aid to those who don't associate well with words.

MunchMacoochie
09-30-20, 03:16
For the millionth time, LU'S is on Hwy. 41 Cobb Pkwy near Jiles Rd. In a little strip mall next to a pizza joint. LU is on Hwy. 92 about a block from Bells Ferry in a little nondescript strip mall down in a little valley about a stone's throw from Young's. Will this end the confusion? Why, hell no! Another one of you will be too lazy to type out Lu Massage and instead will abbreviate it to Lu's which, as I have pointed out many, many times, Is another damn place altogether. This will happen. It is inevitable. Carry on my wayward sons. You will learn nothing until you are done.Thanks but I was more interested in intel on the new place on Bells Ferry by Goodwill.

SkyWookie
09-30-20, 07:43
Makes you wonder how many AMPs have cameras in the rooms. I always look for them in the room, but they are getting harder and harder to detect.

I go back and forth about giving a provider my number, even on a burner. I've done it too much.So I ask, and hope someone has a realistic answer. Many claim that these places don't have camera's in the rooms. Maybe some do, maybe they don't. The rooms are already pretty dark to begin with, lighting is kept low and that helps with relaxation, BUT on the flip at most joints the girls turn the lighting way way down making the room almost pitch black. The only reason to nearly "black out" the room would to be to keep a camera from seeing the girl doing the "extras". Otherwise their is no reason to make it even darker than it already was. The girls typically act friendly but proffessional at most places allowing just a little otc touching during the massage but again on the flip when the lights go practically off everything changes.

Obviously not everyplace is like this. But many are, and I'm inclined to believe that some of the places that black out the room during the HE have camera's. In Georgia the law states that two people can be audio or video recorded as long as 1 person knows the recording is taking place. Your eyes adjust to the dark environment so you can still see the girl, but a typical security camera would not.

Just saying, it's definitely possible, and it's legal as well. After a girl leads me to a room and I undress I typically turn down the lights quite a bit before the girl comes back, maybe I'm paranoid about it, but would rather not find out.

You'd be amazed how many thousands of video's you'll find if you good massage parlor happy endings, some are mongers recording themselves but the large majority are recordings from higher up on the wall.

Enigma144
09-30-20, 08:12
She pulled up her skirt and tucked them into her shorts? I am trying to visualize that. I have questions.Did not turn around and stare, but yes, she was wearing shorts and her skirt was not in play, but she did not take it off, because she dropped it down to go get the towels before the flip. Never seen anything like that before, either.

Gave a little better access to legs.

Forgot to mention she did give access UTC to the chest. Nice B's or C's.

Jaguar57
09-30-20, 08:50
Just saw this for the first time on Google Maps. Anyone have any experience with Amber? PMs are fine.

TIA,

Jag.

AtlGuy97
09-30-20, 09:39
Like the title says, I will be visiting the Johns Creek / Duluth / Peachtree Corners area and am hoping to find a place that does a really good massage along with extras. As much as I am interested in the extras, I also want a pretty good massage. I know there are so many places in this area so which one is the best for my money?

HobbyMan51
09-30-20, 10:58
If you get there and smell BBQ you are at Lu. If you smell pizza you are at Lu's. This is meant as an aid to those who don't associate well with words.There you go. I don't know how it can be broken down into any simpler method than that. Nothing else has worked so maybe your suggestion will.

HobbyMan51
09-30-20, 11:05
Thanks but I was more interested in intel on the new place on Bells Ferry by Goodwill.Still, you went to the wrong place expecting to find girls at LU that were actually at LU'S because of some misinformation that you saw in an earlier post. I just put out another public service announcement that most likely will have the same effect as others I have put out over the years about this confusing situation which is to say, none whatsoever.

OopaRam
09-30-20, 11:53
She was at Ly massage in east cobb. Real cute and very accommodating for the right price. Called today and was told she was gone. Well damn! She was eve better than coco who I now think is at sunny days at parkaire. I sure would like to get with April again. Hard to find pretty and accommodating girls in east cobb area. HELP please.There is a cute provider in Sisi on Cobb Pkwy named Apple or April (hard to distinguish with the accent). She is slim, short hair with nice perky nips. Not sure if that's the one but I enjoyed her massage and finish.

DelaField
09-30-20, 12:27
Called yesterday 9. 29.20 and was told she is no longer there. Try Asian wellness on canton road.

DelaField
09-30-20, 12:46
Glad to hear Asian wellness is under new management. And love to do water table showers. The owner who was there the last I went there was trying to be legit but the girls were very friendly and many had been from Ly Massage. When it comes to 4 hand sessions do you only pay for the room once and then negotiate the tip with each girl? I had heard that the owners of other spas were trying to get the room charge twice if you had 2 girls and that just made it too expensive for me. Thanks.

Sbaset
09-30-20, 13:10
So I ask, and hope someone has a realistic answer. Many claim that these places don't have camera's in the rooms. Maybe some do, maybe they don't. The rooms are already pretty dark to begin with, lighting is kept low and that helps with relaxation, BUT on the flip at most joints the girls turn the lighting way way down making the room almost pitch black. The only reason to nearly "black out" the room would to be to keep a camera from seeing the girl doing the "extras". Otherwise their is no reason to make it even darker than it already was. The girls typically act friendly but professional at most places allowing just a little otc touching during the massage but again on the flip when the lights go practically off everything changes.

Obviously not everyplace is like this. But many are, and I'm inclined to believe that some of the places that black out the room during the HE have camera's. In Georgia the law states that two people can be audio or video recorded as long as 1 person knows the recording is taking place. Your eyes adjust to the dark environment so you can still see the girl, but a typical security camera would not.

Just saying, it's definitely possible, and it's legal as well. After a girl leads me to a room and I undress I typically turn down the lights quite a bit before the girl comes back, maybe I'm paranoid about it, but would rather not find out.

You'd be amazed how many thousands of video's you'll find if you good massage parlor happy endings, some are mongers recording themselves but the large majority are recordings from higher up on the wall.I think they turn the light down on the flip so we don't see their fat rolls, wrinkles, and baby damage. Low lighting can make a 3 look more like a 8.

Niteluvr
09-30-20, 13:29
Just saw this for the first time on Google Maps. Anyone have any experience with Amber? PMs are fine.

TIA,

Jag.The number has been disconnected.

Niteluvr
09-30-20, 13:30
Glad to hear Asian wellness is under new management. And love to do water table showers. The owner who was there the last I went there was trying to be legit but the girls were very friendly and many had been from Ly Massage. When it comes to 4 hand sessions do you only pay for the room once and then negotiate the tip with each girl? I had heard that the owners of other spas were trying to get the room charge twice if you had 2 girls and that just made it too expensive for me. Thanks.You normally pay a separate room fee for each girl, then a separate extras fee for each girl.

Niteluvr
09-30-20, 13:41
If you get there and smell BBQ you are at Lu. If you smell pizza you are at Lu's. This is meant as an aid to those who don't associate well with words.And if you smell pussy rot, you could be at any one of a number of CAMPs.

MassageAwesome
09-30-20, 14:25
Glad to hear Asian wellness is under new management. And love to do water table showers. The owner who was there the last I went there was trying to be legit but the girls were very friendly and many had been from Ly Massage. When it comes to 4 hand sessions do you only pay for the room once and then negotiate the tip with each girl? I had heard that the owners of other spas were trying to get the room charge twice if you had 2 girls and that just made it too expensive for me. Thanks.I never done a 4 hand at a spa but I could see them doing that. But for a 4 hand massage / AMP it's the same as one woman but doubled. You only pay for the hour once and that's usually before the massage begins. Usually the price is 80 for a 4 hand half hour and 120 for a 4 hand full hour. As far as tipping goes you should give them the same amount (40-60 depending on the fun you have). However there was one occasion (in fact it was the last time I got a 4 hand) where I tipped one girl 40 and the other girl 30 only because the other girl kept leaving and was gone a while.

But you should go for it. It’s a once in awhile kind of thing to do. Everyone (even us mongers) deserve to spoil ourselves once in awhile.

MassageAwesome
09-30-20, 14:34
So I ask, and hope someone has a realistic answer. Many claim that these places don't have camera's in the rooms. Maybe some do, maybe they don't. The rooms are already pretty dark to begin with, lighting is kept low and that helps with relaxation, BUT on the flip at most joints the girls turn the lighting way way down making the room almost pitch black. The only reason to nearly "black out" the room would to be to keep a camera from seeing the girl doing the "extras". Otherwise their is no reason to make it even darker than it already was. The girls typically act friendly but proffessional at most places allowing just a little otc touching during the massage but again on the flip when the lights go practically off everything changes.

You'd be amazed how many thousands of video's you'll find if you good massage parlor happy endings, some are mongers recording themselves but the large majority are recordings from higher up on the wall.It's been awhile since I been to a place that lowers the lights on a flip. I guess I really don't pay attention to that because the places I go HE is guaranteed. But when I leave I really don't try to look behind the desk for a camera / computer as the woman who just massaged me is standing there waiting for her tip. I've seen it before at the old Nova Massage where Cindy lowered the lights, plus I saw a computer that showed all the different rooms. However the next time I came I got the same treatment. Don't know why places that provide HJ put cameras around. The same as going to AMPs that have those "no sexual behavior will be tolerated" signs in their room yet you still leave happy.

SkyWookie
09-30-20, 14:42
It's been awhile since I been to a place that lowers the lights on a flip. I guess I really don't pay attention to that because the places I go HE is guaranteed. But when I leave I really don't try to look behind the desk for a camera / computer as the woman who just massaged me is standing there waiting for her tip. I've seen it before at the old Nova Massage where Cindy lowered the lights, plus I saw a computer that showed all the different rooms. However the next time I came I got the same treatment. Don't know why places that provide HJ put cameras around. The same as going to AMPs that have those "no sexual behavior will be tolerated" signs in their room yet you still leave happy.I don't remember a place that didn't turn the lights way down before the he, doesn't mean they have cameras but certainly makes you wonder.

DocHolliday35
09-30-20, 16:17
Like the title says, I will be visiting the Johns Creek / Duluth / Peachtree Corners area and am hoping to find a place that does a really good massage along with extras. As much as I am interested in the extras, I also want a pretty good massage. I know there are so many places in this area so which one is the best for my money?Massage Pro or Violet.

DocHolliday35
09-30-20, 16:18
Stopped by here in Dawsonville. Great massage and standard on the flip. She was very into it. Julie is older and Jessica is younger.

Sbaset
09-30-20, 16:56
I don't remember a place that didn't turn the lights way down before the he, doesn't mean they have cameras but certainly makes you wonder.I think you guys are being overly paranoid. They turn the lights down so you don't run out the door when you seen their faces and bodies in brighter lights. LOL. Everyone looks more attractive in lower light. It's just a sales tactic.

DelMar469
09-30-20, 18:09
Like the title says, I will be visiting the Johns Creek / Duluth / Peachtree Corners area and am hoping to find a place that does a really good massage along with extras. As much as I am interested in the extras, I also want a pretty good massage. I know there are so many places in this area so which one is the best for my money?You sure try Care Massage and Sandy. Great massage and extras that will roll your eyes back in your head.

Good Luck.

Makwah
09-30-20, 19:09
I don't remember a place that didn't turn the lights way down before the he, doesn't mean they have cameras but certainly makes you wonder.Long time ago at the old K Spa I suspected hidden cameras from a big hole in a ceiling tile. My paranoia got the best of me and I actually stood up on the table butt-ass naked and removed the tile. I was relieved to find nothing. I can't think of any reason or benefit for cameras in a massage room. Like most said, too dark to capture anything.

The Wiseacre
09-30-20, 19:17
Stopped by here in Dawsonville. Great massage and standard on the flip. She was very into it. Julie is older and Jessica is younger.Was just researching this area for options. Thanks Doc, that's a report that surprises me.

Who was your provider?

Niteluvr
09-30-20, 19:38
Long time ago at the old K Spa I suspected hidden cameras from a big hole in a ceiling tile. My paranoia got the best of me and I actually stood up on the table butt-ass naked and removed the tile. I was relieved to find nothing. I can't think of any reason or benefit for cameras in a massage room. Like most said, too dark to capture anything.I remember K Spa well. It used to be a clothing boutique before it was K Spa; hence, a lot of weird things on the walls and ceilings.

Niteluvr
09-30-20, 19:41
It's been awhile since I been to a place that lowers the lights on a flip. I guess I really don't pay attention to that because the places I go HE is guaranteed. But when I leave I really don't try to look behind the desk for a camera / computer as the woman who just massaged me is standing there waiting for her tip. I've seen it before at the old Nova Massage where Cindy lowered the lights, plus I saw a computer that showed all the different rooms. However the next time I came I got the same treatment. Don't know why places that provide HJ put cameras around. The same as going to AMPs that have those "no sexual behavior will be tolerated" signs in their room yet you still leave happy.Girls just love to turn the lights down on the flip. Some have told me that guys like it that way, but I suspect they don't want to be seen jacking a dick if a customer has a hidden camera phone recording it or similar. I prefer the lights to be bright so I can see the masseuse better when I'm playing with her. Even then, a lot of masseuses will want to turn the lights down.

Niteluvr
09-30-20, 19:43
You sure try Care Massage and Sandy. Great massage and extras that will roll your eyes back in your head.

Good Luck.Can you tell us more about Sandy? Looks and skillset?

Niteluvr
09-30-20, 19:44
I think you guys are being overly paranoid. They turn the lights down so you don't run out the door when you seen their faces and bodies in brighter lights. LOL. Everyone looks more attractive in lower light. It's just a sales tactic.I would agree with that if the masseuse is an old skank. Actually, Min Hua comes to mind when I think about turning the lights down.

Makwah
09-30-20, 20:15
I remember K Spa well. It used to be a clothing boutique before it was K Spa; hence, a lot of weird things on the walls and ceilings.Not to reminisce, but oh how I remember the old k spa. Some crazy good times there with some nice young pretty k-girls that were eager to please. How times have changed.

Niteluvr
09-30-20, 20:32
Not to reminisce, but oh how I remember the old k spa. Some crazy good times there with some nice young pretty k-girls that were eager to please. How times have changed.But we are reminiscing because it's a slow Tuesday. How many times did you fuck Skye? Seems everyone plowed her.

CagerCoach
09-30-20, 21:14
Bali is open but you'll never find anyone working there under age 50. Better bet is Terrachi.Any experience at Terrachi?

Niteluvr
09-30-20, 21:16
Any experience at Terrachi?Since their inception. Why?

WaltMayfield
09-30-20, 23:59
Has anyone went lately and have a menu price or is it pretty standard at 40/80/100?

MunchMacoochie
10-01-20, 05:08
Still, you went to the wrong place expecting to find girls at LU that were actually at LU'S because of some misinformation that you saw in an earlier post. I just put out another public service announcement that most likely will have the same effect as others I have put out over the years about this confusing situation which is to say, none whatsoever.Well, anyhoo, I tried that new place and rinsed my eyes with chlorine afterward.

Standard rates, standard services. High mileage provider. Born during Ike or Kennedy admin at least.

Says there's another girl but wasn't there at the time. Very empty parking lot.

DelMar469
10-01-20, 06:29
Can you tell us more about Sandy? Looks and skillset?PM me for details.

Ccarter006
10-01-20, 07:35
Has anyone went lately and have a menu price or is it pretty standard at 40/80/100?Rates are not the numbers you are showing.

More like 100/150/200.

Da Slickster
10-01-20, 07:51
But we are reminiscing because it's a slow Tuesday. How many times did you fuck Skye? Seems everyone plowed her.If memory serves me correctly, Skye was the model quality provider that worked there, petite model quality anyway.

What was the name of that big booty girl that was there that was in music videos? That azz *sigh*.

DocHolliday35
10-01-20, 07:55
You sure try Care Massage and Sandy. Great massage and extras that will roll your eyes back in your head.

Good Luck.Care Massage in Roswell? That is the other side of town.

Sasay1960
10-01-20, 10:45
Any intel on this place? It's in the Big Lots shopping center. Have a feeling it's a no extras place?

Niteluvr
10-01-20, 10:57
If memory serves me correctly, Skye was the model quality provider that worked there, petite model quality anyway.

What was the name of that big booty girl that was there that was in music videos? That azz *sighSkye had the big bolt-ons and the geisha face.

Frenchie1963
10-01-20, 11:31
I am looking for a massage parlor where I can have Diner A D Y.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Niteluvr
10-01-20, 12:07
Any intel on this place? It's in the Big Lots shopping center. Have a feeling it's a no extras place?It's legit.

Petey1015
10-01-20, 12:53
If any of you visit your favorite establishment today, make sure to say Happy Holiday! It may impress them to know you're aware of their National Holiday, it's basically the equivalent of our July 4th. Bring a bottle of wine, food and flowers if you really want to make an impression, the reciprocity may surprise you!

Funbr202
10-01-20, 13:26
Same ol same ol on 29. Lynn running the desk. Amy, late 30's or 40's, stubble, doing her thing (80 for digits, more for larger). Shelly younger, reminds me of another, good for legit experience.

JohnUtah
10-01-20, 17:29
They are a KAMP, the only one in the area. Everything else is CAMP where finding what you are looking for would be similar to finding a unicorn under a pile of leaves, a very slim possibility considering you only have a weekend to work with.I was always curious about KAMP. Never been though been going to CAMP for over 8 years. What is the damage at Therapy Plus? What is the expectation?

Niteluvr
10-01-20, 19:26
I was always curious about KAMP. Never been though been going to CAMP for over 8 years. What is the damage at Therapy Plus? What is the expectation?Therapy Plus is a typical full service KAMP. As for talent, any of them are hit or miss so you have to pay a visit.

Runon99
10-02-20, 00:36
It may impress them to know you're aware of their National Holiday, it's basically the equivalent of our July 4th.No doubt they were partying all night in Xinjiang.

I have no idea how much the CAMP ladies who left the PRC to come here care about this "equivalent of our July 4th" but the Mid-Autumn Festival is more universally celebrated by Chinese of all political stripes.

Give 'them a moon cake.

Oldti
10-02-20, 01:04
I am looking for a massage parlor where I can have Diner A D Y.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.Spring you may get a hot one YMMV.

DocHolliday35
10-02-20, 08:23
Since tall Asians are rare I had to go see Mimi, she has a slender figure and the tallest at the shop, probably 5. 7 with a nice flat tummy, looks 7 ish with a set of B's on top.

She was fun and engaging with a good massage, since this was the first time seeing her I was happy with standard service and some OTC roaming, I did not push for more and had no resistance on my limited advances.

I will return to see her and build on this experience.

Some new paint on the walls, new girls at Enjoy and Ease (Molly) so they are upping the game with all the competition around.Clean out your inbox brother.

MGood4
10-02-20, 12:42
Clean out your inbox brother.Visit Jolina at Li. Tall, great figure, fun, speaks better English. PM for more details.

Niteluvr
10-02-20, 13:56
Since tall Asians are rare I had to go see Mimi, she has a slender figure and the tallest at the shop, probably 5. 7 with a nice flat tummy, looks 7 ish with a set of B's on top.

She was fun and engaging with a good massage, since this was the first time seeing her I was happy with standard service and some OTC roaming, I did not push for more and had no resistance on my limited advances.

I will return to see her and build on this experience.

Some new paint on the walls, new girls at Enjoy and Ease (Molly) so they are upping the game with all the competition around.I second the motion. Clear your Inbox!

HellKirun
10-02-20, 17:39
I would like to know if anyone visited them.

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/182041

If so, could you please let me know about your visit?

AmpVader
10-02-20, 18:41
I second the motion. Clear your Inbox!Open for business.

StrockInBizkit
10-03-20, 01:29
Same ol same ol on 29. Lynn running the desk. Amy, late 30's or 40's, stubble, doing her thing (80 for digits, more for larger). Shelly younger, reminds me of another, good for legit experience.Which one is this? Is it the one at Hwy 29 and Pleasant Hill?

DiveMasterStl
10-03-20, 08:06
And would appreciate any referrals on sensual massage therapists for later today (Saturday). Either my hotel or their incall.

PM me please.

Thanks.

ILoveHE
10-03-20, 10:08
Last worked at Care Massage before the Covid lockdown. Does anyone know where she works now?

Thanks.

GreaterGator
10-03-20, 10:39
Saw some new ads on RR for Oriental Massage 8265 Highway 92. Suite113. Woodstock GA 30189. Place used to be legit. By the looks of the ad and picture description of "HOT" just wondering if they have changed their MO. Anyone been lately?

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/191468Curiosity killed the cat and decided I needed to TOFTT. Overall a very good experience if you're into friendly and decent looking 40-45 year old women. Walked in and was greeted by a nice looking woman who looked me up and down with a smile. I did the same. We both knew what I was there for.

The massage was actually great, she spoke good English and was very pleasant. Left there very happy with some limited extras but enough to warrant a return visit. Saw a couple other fairly attractive girls as I was leaving that were also around the same generation with the same inviting smile. Damage was $. 6/. 6, maybe a little high but the massage was excellent and did not need to suffer with a about of GPS.

DelMar469
10-03-20, 12:03
Last worked at Care Massage before the Covid lockdown. Does anyone know where she works now?

Thanks.You ask a great question and I would like to know as well. I hear she is not working right now.

HobbyMan51
10-03-20, 12:33
I was always curious about KAMP. Never been though been going to CAMP for over 8 years. What is the damage at Therapy Plus? What is the expectation?Expectation should be high with the damage generally north of the 200 range.

Big Comanche
10-04-20, 06:40
Spring you may get a hot one YMMV.Spring as in the one on Windy Hill?

CDrew
10-04-20, 09:13
Curiosity killed the cat and decided I needed to TOFTT. Overall a very good experience if you're into friendly and decent looking 40-45 year old women. Walked in and was greeted by a nice looking woman who looked me up and down with a smile. I did the same. We both knew what I was there for.

The massage was actually great, she spoke good English and was very pleasant. Left there very happy with some limited extras but enough to warrant a return visit. Saw a couple other fairly attractive girls as I was leaving that were also around the same generation with the same inviting smile. Damage was $. 6/. 6, maybe a little high but the massage was excellent and did not need to suffer with a about of GPS.Table shower?

SkyWookie
10-04-20, 13:30
This past week decided to try some new places (new to me).

1. Went to care, got the youngest looking girl they had, she said her name was lilly who was probably mid 30's. Upon entering the room she asked me if I wanted massage face up or face down, this made me realize it wasn't going to be much of a massage. The massage was ok, nothing else I can say on that part, the HE was very mechanical but did the job in the end. At the 45 minute mark she says "ok all done" and immediately leaves the room. Again customer service was quite lacking and I got jipped on time. Standard Rates applied. Won't be repeating, ever.

2. Enjoy, drew a 40 something woman who was very friendly, she did a great massage and after the experience I had at care I really needed it. On the flip she was enthusiastic with the HE. All in all while she was a little older she would be worth repeating, friendly and enthusiastic, again standard rates apply here as well, would consider repeating this place.

Worth nothing, at both I made offers for a good sized tip for additional services, but both said "nobody here does more than this" meaning standard he.

MassageAwesome
10-04-20, 14:47
Spring as in the one on Windy Hill?I think he meant Spring Spa. You probably have a better chance there at DATY than any CAMP. Although it may cost quite a bit.

TnaBlueEyed
10-04-20, 14:53
Likes to talk about providers offering BBFS, but she offers as well according to many sites. Funny how that works. A sex worker mad about what another sex worker offers. Pure drama. Good luck with that one.

SkyWookie
10-04-20, 15:01
I think he meant Spring Spa. You probably have a better chance there at DATY than any CAMP. Although it may cost quite a bit.I've found a few Camp girls that will allow daty, but you'll pay Kamp prices by the time your out the door. You'll definitely spend over 2 $$ for it. For the right price though a Kamp girl will pretty much do anything, but that is for a price.

AmpVader
10-04-20, 16:13
This past week decided to try some new places (new to me).

2. Enjoy, drew a 40 something woman who was very friendly, she did a great massage and after the experience I had at care I really needed it. On the flip she was enthusiastic with the HE. All in all while she was a little older she would be worth repeating, friendly and enthusiastic, again standard rates apply here as well, would consider repeating this place.

Worth nothing, at both I made offers for a good sized tip for additional services, but both said "nobody here does more than this" meaning standard he.Enjoy that was Lisa, a great personality and enthusiasm that makes you always leave with a smile. She is the oldest girl there so plenty to choose from and your milage might vary as well. Good place!

CampGuy
10-04-20, 16:22
Mongers ask for the "gemstone", thank me later. A MVP girl returned.People, why you guys take shit so laterally, the girls name was Ruby hence my reference with quotes "Gemstone".

She is gone again and while I had a massage with the manager someone called asking for "gemstone", it made me chuckle and then she tells me people keep calling for gemstone that never worked at Ease. LOL.

The good news is that I was told a new young 25 year old is cumming from NY this week. Looking forward to report back in a week's time.

Niteluvr
10-04-20, 20:03
People, why you guys take shit so laterally, the girls name was Ruby hence my reference with quotes "Gemstone".

She is gone again and while I had a massage with the manager someone called asking for "gemstone", it made me chuckle and then she tells me people keep calling for gemstone that never worked at Ease. LOL.

The good news is that I was told a new young 25 year old is cumming from NY this week. Looking forward to report back in a week's time.I'm sure most guys know that Gemstone would never be a CAMP girl's name. That said, how the hell are they going to know her name is Ruby if they've never heard that name either? Nobody can read your mind, dude.

SkyWookie
10-04-20, 21:02
Likes to talk about providers offering BBFS, but she offers as well according to many sites. Funny how that works. A sex worker mad about what another sex worker offers. Pure drama. Good luck with that one.And this has what to do with Massage Parlors?

Oldti
10-04-20, 22:05
I've found a few Camp girls that will allow daty, but you'll pay Kamp prices by the time your out the door. You'll definitely spend over 2 $$ for it. For the right price though a Kamp girl will pretty much do anything, but that is for a price.$100 at spring daty.

HobbyMan51
10-04-20, 22:40
And this has what to do with Massage Parlors?Apparently this poster is a provider / escort / parlor owner / something from Seattle. She must have clicked on the wrong town for her latest post. Just a guess.

YesTheyDo
10-04-20, 23:43
People, why you guys take shit so laterally, the girls name was Ruby hence my reference with quotes "Gemstone".

The good news is that I was told a new young 25 year old is cumming from NY this week. Looking forward to report back in a week's time.Unfortunately she worked one weekend after a long layoff. Decided she had too many other life obligations. Her name was Helen at enjoy and she was more than great. It was great to see her again. So the guys didn't lie about her. I think she will make an appearance here and there for $$.

Yestheydo.

Dasus
10-04-20, 23:45
Tried couple days ago since I heard there was some young girls there. Got a girl that was somewhat tall and slim and small chest. Looked young. Pretty good massage. OK ending. Saw other two. One was the same description as the other but looked slightly older. Other was definitely older and more curvy. Like my girls slim. Overall pretty good.

Sorry I don't have the name of the girl. I do remember there was a girl named Sara there but haven't seen her.

Frenchie1963
10-05-20, 06:59
$100 at spring daty.Which Spring?

Thanks.

AzaleaHome
10-05-20, 08:32
You ask a great question and I would like to know as well. I hear she is not working right now.I spoke with a friend of hers and was told she is still not working. Thinks she might be married?

Sbaset
10-05-20, 11:29
I had been to care one other time pre-covid and don't remember it being anything special. Went again recently and drew Youni. Cute face. Looked a legit late 20's. But zero emotion I swear I don't think I saw anything close to a smile or a facial muscle contraction of any sort. She did a good massage. Did a little dick and ball grabbing. Then on the flip she went straight to the jackhammer and wouldn't allow anything UTC despite some pretty aggressive offers of cash. I was so bored during the mechanical HE I told her to stop and left at the 30 min mark. She must have just woken up or something. Totally not into it and frankly neither was I. Not sure if this is normal for Youni or if she was just having a bad day.

Apollo007
10-05-20, 15:41
Visit Jolina at Li. Tall, great figure, fun, speaks better English. PM for more detailsGreetings, I like the sound of her. What was the damage please and service provided?

Apollo007
10-05-20, 16:09
My last 3 visits in the last month:

1st-went and didn't call ahead for an appointment. I was hoping for Jenny but I got Rachel. Decent massage HE.

2nd-called ahead for Jenny, but got Grace. I can't remember the excuse, but didn't care cause she was a looker even with the mask on. Wow, one of the best massages I've had in a long time and got some UTC HE. She claimed up on the table and gave me the dirty talk while making me happy. I was looking forward to a repeat visit with her for sure.

3rd visit a few days ago. Called ahead and requested Jenny. "She's with someone and won't be available till later" I asked for Grace and she's gone back to NY, so I booked for later when Jenny's available. So I got there and Coco took me. I said I booked for Jenny and she says she's on vacation. I'm like WTF. Coco wasn't bad looking with the mask on and had a nice spinner body so I went with her. Average massage and negotiated the tip on the flip for "touching body and HE. She wanted 60 so I went with it. Nothing special on the HJ and the extra 20 for touching wast a waste. She tired to short me 15 minutes but I wasn't having it. She did a nice foot massage for the last 15 minutes.

Is Racheal the owner? She's older and probably the one who answers the phone. I just hate it when the flat out lie to you about the providers when making an appointment.

Anybody know if Jenny (if she was really gone) or Grace are coming back? Damn, I was disappointed Grace was gone. I've never gotten the famous Jenny. PM if you want, please.

Sbaset
10-05-20, 16:25
Any Tina fans here? I know she is a bigger and older women but there is something about her skin smooth skin and those short shorts that does it for me. And her reverse HJ, ass and ball licking while on stomach are incomparable. She does whatever your heart desires except anal.

SkyWookie
10-05-20, 16:35
I had been to care one other time pre-covid and don't remember it being anything special. Went again recently and drew Youni. Cute face. Looked a legit late 20's. But zero emotion I swear I don't think I saw anything close to a smile or a facial muscle contraction of any sort. She did a good massage. Did a little dick and ball grabbing. Then on the flip she went straight to the jackhammer and wouldn't allow anything UTC despite some pretty aggressive offers of cash. I was so bored during the mechanical HE I told her to stop and left at the 30 min mark. She must have just woken up or something. Totally not into it and frankly neither was I. Not sure if this is normal for Youni or if she was just having a bad day.I was just there last week, I got a different girl than Youni but if you read my report it was not a good experience either, bad massage, mechanical he, your report is almost identical to mine LOL. I said I'd never go there again and I meant it.

SkyWookie
10-05-20, 16:37
Which Spring?

Thanks.Don't know if your new or not really familiar with the person who posted it, but look at his title under his name, he is a troll, he doesn't go to any massage parlors, he works as a handyman part time at a particular massage place, you can ask around on this thread many many people can vouch to that.

Sbaset
10-05-20, 16:38
I was just there last week, I got a different girl than Youni but if you read my report it was not a good experience either, bad massage, mechanical he, your report is almost identical to mine LOL. I said I'd never go there again and I meant it.I recall a month or so ago, many mongers would sing the praises of this place? Weird. I doubt I will be going back again after that performance.

Petey1015
10-05-20, 16:59
It's on Manchester off of Ches. Bridge, hot Latinas there so you'll pay for what you get.

Niteluvr
10-05-20, 18:02
I had been to care one other time pre-covid and don't remember it being anything special. Went again recently and drew Youni. Cute face. Looked a legit late 20's. But zero emotion I swear I don't think I saw anything close to a smile or a facial muscle contraction of any sort. She did a good massage. Did a little dick and ball grabbing. Then on the flip she went straight to the jackhammer and wouldn't allow anything UTC despite some pretty aggressive offers of cash. I was so bored during the mechanical HE I told her to stop and left at the 30 min mark. She must have just woken up or something. Totally not into it and frankly neither was I. Not sure if this is normal for Youni or if she was just having a bad day.Youni used to be much better looking many years ago when she first entered the massage game but has gained weight now. Her skills and enthusiasm have waned over the years as well. Not worth it anymore, IMO.

LifeGuy
10-05-20, 18:34

Good Luck.Hi DelMar,

I am coming to town next week and not that familiar with the areas AMP's. I am staying in Suwanee. More on the menu the better. Also I need a good address for the GPS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also if you know a good outcall sensual massage girl would be even better.

Thanks again.

SkyWookie
10-05-20, 20:00
Hi DelMar,

I am coming to town next week and not that familiar with the areas AMP's. I am staying in Suwanee. More on the menu the better. Also I need a good address for the GPS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also if you know a good outcall sensual massage girl would be even better.

Thanks again.You probably picked the worst place for finding AMPs LOL. Suwanee is lacking, you could head down I-85 20 minutes to either doraville or norcross, many there if you're willing to drive, or head north to Buford, although I'm not familiar with the ones in Buford.

SkyWookie
10-05-20, 20:05
I recall a month or so ago, many mongers would sing the praises of this place? Weird. I doubt I will be going back again after that performance.Maybe they rotated out, not sure just know my experience this past week was one of the worst I've had at any camp. Most places I'm open to going back and trying a different girl, this visit to Care made me not ever even step in the door again.

DelMar469
10-05-20, 21:43
I had been to care one other time pre-covid and don't remember it being anything special. Went again recently and drew Youni. Cute face. Looked a legit late 20's. But zero emotion I swear I don't think I saw anything close to a smile or a facial muscle contraction of any sort. She did a good massage. Did a little dick and ball grabbing. Then on the flip she went straight to the jackhammer and wouldn't allow anything UTC despite some pretty aggressive offers of cash. I was so bored during the mechanical HE I told her to stop and left at the 30 min mark. She must have just woken up or something. Totally not into it and frankly neither was I. Not sure if this is normal for Youni or if she was just having a bad day.That does not sound like Youni, she is a sweetheart and would you believe 38 yes old. You guys didn't ask for Sandy.

Tudai
10-06-20, 10:51
You probably picked the worst place for finding AMPs LOL. Suwanee is lacking, you could head down I-85 20 minutes to either doraville or norcross, many there if you're willing to drive, or head north to Buford, although I'm not familiar with the ones in Buford.Cindy at Crystal Massage. Give her loose fitting pants and panties a gentle tug to expose the kitty for mutual touch.

Tudai
10-06-20, 10:59
Then went across the street to Popeye's and noticed that Healing Spa was closed. Next, checked out Joy Health. A woman with big boobs answered the door and led me to a room. Swear I'd seen her at another KAMP but can't recall where. Asked who else was available and she left to get the other woman. Other woman was on the petite side but attractive. Wanted a session with her but was told she was in session already. Finally ended up at Wellness. Got a massage from a bespectacled woman in a cheerleader-type skirt. Massage and ending weren't great so won't repeat. Didn't bother to get her name.New provider at Healing. Late 30's, nice rack, full hour, standard Kamp menu. Didn't ask her name. Will repeat soon. Sign on the door says 'door locked, call for appointment' but I walked right in.

SkyWookie
10-06-20, 12:16
That does not sound like Youni, she is a sweetheart and would you believe 38 yes old. You guys didn't ask for Sandy.I did ask about Sandy on arrival but the girl I got said "There is no Sandy here" she probably didn't want to lose rotation or sandy was off, in hind sight doesn't matter now though.

Sgt Lurker
10-06-20, 12:30
Cindy at Crystal Massage. Give her loose fitting pants and panties a gentle tug to expose the kitty for mutual touch.I assume you mean the one on Lawrenceville Suwannee Rd?

Tudai
10-06-20, 13:32
I assume you mean the one on Lawrenceville Suwannee Rd?Yup. That one.

Oldti
10-06-20, 14:06
Let me see woke up with one girl did DATY at 1 then hot pot with the last one so much fun you guys should do back rubs o thanks sky that one had a tasty pussy.

Niteluvr
10-06-20, 16:33
Any Tina fans here? I know she is a bigger and older women but there is something about her skin smooth skin and those short shorts that does it for me. And her reverse HJ, ass and ball licking while on stomach are incomparable. She does whatever your heart desires except anal.Where is Massage?

NamVet
10-06-20, 16:40
Any info on the Ebony Spa in Lilburn?

Thanks in advance.

DonTheMon
10-06-20, 18:59
Let me see woke up with one girl did DATY at 1 then hot pot with the last one so much fun you guys should do back rubs o thanks sky that one had a tasty pussy.Will be in the Smyrna area this weekend. Have been recommended therapy plus. Anybody have any inside info on this place? Who should I ask for? Was told 80 to get in. Also told FS is available. What should I expect to pay for BBFS? Thanks for anything.

SkyWookie
10-06-20, 19:46
Will be in the Smyrna area this weekend. Have been recommended therapy plus. Anybody have any inside info on this place? Who should I ask for? Was told 80 to get in. Also told FS is available. What should I expect to pay for BBFS? Thanks for anything.It's been reviewed here quite a bit, 80 to get in and 200+ for FS, never heard anyone say BBFS was on the menu though.

SkyWookie
10-06-20, 19:49

Thanks in advance.Been told by the only person I know who's been there, that it operates just like a Kamp, with the exception it's black girls working, you go in, pay the door fee, then negotiate in the room for what you want. He did say the girl he talked to had GPS, wanted 300 on top of house fee for FS.

Worf359
10-06-20, 19:52
Had a nice visit with Lucky Monday afternoon. Good massage skills they are improving. She says new owner wants them to push for 90 minutes and upgrade oil I declined both. Saw him on the way out. Nice finish just big nips on top utc on bottom allowed. She is a sweetheart. . 60/. 50 out the door.

Niteluvr
10-06-20, 20:30
Where is Massage?Damn auto correct. I was asking where "S" Massage is.

Niteluvr
10-06-20, 20:43
Cindy at Crystal Massage. Give her loose fitting pants and panties a gentle tug to expose the kitty for mutual touch.Someone at Crystal is actually giving it up? Been stopping by for years, only to find skanky-looking women.

GreaterGator
10-06-20, 21:13
Heard some rumors there is some new talent at Angel or is coming soon to Angel. Didn't get details but if she is anything like some of the others, I will be first in line. Usually young and good looking. Will report back with real life experience.

Oldti
10-06-20, 21:39
Will be in the Smyrna area this weekend. Have been recommended therapy plus. Anybody have any inside info on this place? Who should I ask for? Was told 80 to get in. Also told FS is available. What should I expect to pay for BBFS? Thanks for anything.Spring or g&g if that take sky your good.

GoingDeepAtl
10-06-20, 21:49
Are there any thick (Big ass) Latina girls left?

SkyWookie
10-06-20, 21:56
Heard some rumors there is some new talent at Angel or is coming soon to Angel. Didn't get details but if she is anything like some of the others, I will be first in line. Usually young and good looking. Will report back with real life experience.Angel in Ptree corners?

DryWall1990
10-06-20, 23:58

Thanks in advance.Is "Ebony spa" the name and what is the house fee? If anyone knows the style of girls please lmk.

Oldti
10-07-20, 00:16
Any Tina fans here? I know she is a bigger and older women but there is something about her skin smooth skin and those short shorts that does it for me. And her reverse HJ, ass and ball licking while on stomach are incomparable. She does whatever your heart desires except anal.Looks like true love.

HobbyMan51
10-07-20, 01:26
Damn auto correct. I was asking where "S" Massage is.In Marietta.

DocHolliday35
10-07-20, 08:24
Maybe they rotated out, not sure just know my experience this past week was one of the worst I've had at any camp. Most places I'm open to going back and trying a different girl, this visit to Care made me not ever even step in the door again.Same here. I have been there several times and the service is definitely lacking enthusiasm.

DocHolliday35
10-07-20, 08:27
My last 3 visits in the last month:

1st-went and didn't call ahead for an appointment. I was hoping for Jenny but I got Rachel. Decent massage HE.

2nd-called ahead for Jenny, but got Grace. I can't remember the excuse, but didn't care cause she was a looker even with the mask on. Wow, one of the best massages I've had in a long time and got some UTC HE. She claimed up on the table and gave me the dirty talk while making me happy. I was looking forward to a repeat visit with her for sure.

3rd visit a few days ago. Called ahead and requested Jenny. "She's with someone and won't be available till later" I asked for Grace and she's gone back to NY, so I booked for later when Jenny's available. So I got there and Coco took me. I said I booked for Jenny and she says she's on vacation. I'm like WTF. Coco wasn't bad looking with the mask on and had a nice spinner body so I went with her. Average massage and negotiated the tip on the flip for "touching body and HE. She wanted 60 so I went with it. Nothing special on the HJ and the extra 20 for touching wast a waste. She tired to short me 15 minutes but I wasn't having it. She did a nice foot massage for the last 15 minutes.

Is Racheal the owner? She's older and probably the one who answers the phone. I just hate it when the flat out lie to you about the providers when making an appointment.

Anybody know if Jenny (if she was really gone) or Grace are coming back? Damn, I was disappointed Grace was gone. I've never gotten the famous Jenny. PM if you want, please.Grace was amazing. She is not coming back unfortunately.

Sbaset
10-07-20, 09:23
Where is Massage?S Massage in Marietta. Google it.

Sbaset
10-07-20, 09:25
Spring or g&g if that take sky your good.Huh? Translation please.

RedDog2017
10-07-20, 11:36
Sorry for the late review. About a couple of weeks ago I was in the Marietta area and asked for a good massage spot. I went and checked out Sisi Massage. I think that was the name of it close to the Walmart. I went around 5:00 pm and they close at 6:00. I had a cute little Asian lady. Great massage along with an awesome finish. I will be going back there when I come up there again.

Niteluvr
10-07-20, 12:20
Angel in Ptree corners?Probably. That's the only Angel Massage around.

Niteluvr
10-07-20, 12:40
Is "Ebony spa" the name and what is the house fee? If anyone knows the style of girls please lmk.Here is the ad: https://atlanta.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/lilburn-ga/9740251.html.

I tried calling a few times over the past few weeks. Nobody answers, just goes straight to a Google VM. I've left messages but never got a callback.

Niteluvr
10-07-20, 12:46

Is Racheal the owner? She's older and probably the one who answers the phone. I just hate it when the flat out lie to you about the providers when making an appointment.This sort of hustle game unfortunately happens all the time, which is why it's best to get the name of the woman who told you Jenny was there, then lay into her ass when you get there after finding out Jenny wasn't working.

RyansRyan
10-07-20, 12:48
Called ahead, asked if Sandy was available. They said if I can arrive in 15 minutes.

Arrived in 10, asked for Sandy. Lady directs me to room.

I undress and lady comes in. I ask if she's Sandy and she tells me no.

Ask again for Sandy and she tells me she's not available. I tell her I'm leaving.

Get dressed and on the way out, she (Lisa?) tries to convince me to stay. Also asks how I know Sandy. Do I have a friend? Did I read something online?

Anyway, I'm relying on you guys here and made it a hard pass. Hope Sandy is real LOL. (Jk).

Sbaset
10-07-20, 12:50
Called ahead, asked if Sandy was available. They said if I can arrive in 15 minutes.

Ask again for Sandy and she tells me she's not available. I tell her I'm leaving.

Get dressed and on the way out, she (Lisa?) tries to convince me to stay. Also asks how I know Sandy. Do I have a friend? Did I read something online?

Anyway, I'm relying on you guys here and made it a hard pass. Hope Sandy is real LOL. (Jk).Good intel. This mysterious Sandy sounds like someone is using a different name. None of the regulars have confirmed that a Sandy exists at Care.

Niteluvr
10-07-20, 12:56

Anyway, I'm relying on you guys here and made it a hard pass. Hope Sandy is real LOL. (Jk).Based on your report, I no longer have a desire to visit Care in the near future.

AmpVader
10-07-20, 13:27

Anyway, I'm relying on you guys here and made it a hard pass. Hope Sandy is real LOL. (Jk).Because of the press she changed her name or moved on. Other mongers can confirm or share her name via PM to you.

SkyWookie
10-07-20, 14:06

Anyway, I'm relying on you guys here and made it a hard pass. Hope Sandy is real LOL. (Jk).I don't ever mention online, if they ask I just say my friend told me she gives a good massage, no other details. When I went the girl acted like she never heard of Sandy. Like Vader said she's probably getting heat from this new found stardom and changed her name.

LongTimer86
10-07-20, 14:57

Anyway, I'm relying on you guys here and made it a hard pass. Hope Sandy is real LOL. (Jk).Only 4 girls currently work there: Lily, Jenny, Sandy and Youni. There is no one called Lisa. If she has little longer face, early 40's, decent length hair, 5-5, C-cup, that's Sandy.

GreaterGator
10-07-20, 15:40
Angel in Ptree corners?Yep, next to the hot dog place.

SkyWookie
10-07-20, 16:10
Because of the press she changed her name or moved on. Other mongers can confirm or share her name via PM to you.Everyone runs after a massage girl after a review. So their is a lot to the massage parlor.

1. Girls working together, these girls get envious of each other. They will lie, mislead, whatever to get you to get a massage from them, and not the girl you asked for. No tip splitting for these girls, if said girl Sandy gets 6 customers she is banking when the others are only seeing 2-3 guys.

2. The girl gets concerned when everyone all of a sudden starts asking for her. What does she do different than the others and who told the world about me?

3. Then another thing that happens is some monger tells the girl he read she did such and such on a forums. Now guys are asking her to do things that she either doesn't do or only does on occasion, and she now knows her name is smeared on the internet.

It's only 15 minutes of fame because many move along to the next "it" girl but some of these girls get freaked out and worry about LE problems etc.

SkyWookie
10-07-20, 16:30
Yep, next to the hot dog place.That place is great, get a massage, then go next door for a hot dog to refuel!

MassageAwesome
10-07-20, 17:06

Anyway, I'm relying on you guys here and made it a hard pass. Hope Sandy is real LOL. (Jk).These women are smarter than you think they are. They can easily find this site:

1. They spend most of their day sitting around doing nothing, so they could happen to stumble on this site.

2. A desperate horny guy who read about a girl doing something on here but when he goes to see her she won't do it for him, and he'll pull out his phone and show her the exact review of what she did.

So when she asked if you read something online believe that they know about this site as well as Rubmaps. The infamous Tina from the 2014-2016 era used to post fake reviews in RM. Back in 2015 my young, dumb, and full of cum rookie self posted about my experiences with "Thick Ass Amy" from the old Ming Xing on RM. Turns out her boyfriend read it and dumped her. She called me the next day crying and blaming me. I also posted on here last year about an experience I had at IRelax where I had an above average time and the next time I saw her she was the complete opposite with me. Got my HJ but nothing like the last time.

So if a girl is getting singled out and getting all the requests / business, the other women are going to do whatever to make money for themselves. They're going to do their research. So if you had an above average experience you may want to keep it to yourself until you're ready to move on. Hey, not to be a dick, you guys are cool, but Imma add a little to Snoop Dogg's song:"it may not be fun if the homies can't have none, but I'm making sure I'm having some. ".

Makwah
10-07-20, 18:13
Everyone runs after a massage girl after a review. So their is a lot to the massage parlor.

1. Girls working together, these girls get envious of each other. They will lie, mislead, whatever to get you to get a massage from them, and not the girl you asked for. No tip splitting for these girls, if said girl Sandy gets 6 customers she is banking when the others are only seeing 2-3 guys.

2. The girl gets concerned when everyone all of a sudden starts asking for her. What does she do different than the others and who told the world about me?

3. Then another thing that happens is some monger tells the girl he read she did such and such on a forums. Now guys are asking her to do things that she either doesn't do or only does on occasion, and she now knows her name is smeared on the internet.

It's only 15 minutes of fame because many move along to the next "it" girl but some of these girls get freaked out and worry about LE problems etc.The girl that gets called-out usually gets burned out from working so many new clients requests and demands. Or they simply leave the shop for a while (vacation), or change their name and go to another shop.

Sgt Lurker
10-07-20, 18:56
Here is the ad: https://atlanta.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/lilburn-ga/9740251.html. I tried calling a few times over the past few weeks. Nobody answers, just goes straight to a Google VM. I've left messages but never got a callback.Is this a legit place or somewhere where you can at least leave happy?

EngineerGuy
10-07-20, 19:03
Anyone tried the new shop next to Goodwill on Bells Ferry Road in Woodstock? I went in and got a card and the only person I saw was an Asian dude with a greasy ponytail at the front desk. I was going to TOFTT but I didn't have a good vibe.

MassageAwesome
10-07-20, 19:41
Is this a legit place or somewhere where you can at least leave happy?From the way those pictures look in that ad, and the fact that it says "spa" I'm sure you get the whole shebang there.

Niteluvr
10-07-20, 20:08
Is this a legit place or somewhere where you can at least leave happyMost likely. These American-run spas pop up from time to time but don't last long. Each girl more or less works as an independent, setting her own extras fees. The fact that they didn't answer the phone for me leads me to believe they may have already shut down.

SkyWookie
10-07-20, 20:42
From the way those pictures look in that ad, and the fact that it says "spa" I'm sure you get the whole shebang there.I personally am into asian girls when it comes to massage, but a close friend of mine who loves black girls went here and told me he was offered pretty much everything (covered only) but at rediculously high prices.

SkyWookie
10-07-20, 20:45
Most likely. These American-run spas pop up from time to time but don't last long. Each girl more or less works as an independent, setting her own extras fees. The fact that they didn't answer the phone for me leads me to believe they may have already shut down.Can't speak for if they are still open but they put up a current ad today.

Niteluvr
10-07-20, 21:13
Can't speak for if they are still open but they put up a current ad todayCan't go by that. Some "current" ads are for places that have been gone for months.

Oldti
10-07-20, 21:47
Just got a pm that one of you guys got it for free can you tell us about it.

MassageAwesome
10-07-20, 21:47
Anyone tried the new shop next to Goodwill on Bells Ferry Road in Woodstock? I went in and got a card and the only person I saw was an Asian dude with a greasy ponytail at the front desk. I was going to TOFTT but I didn't have a good vibe.Don't let the "dude at front desk" make you think the place is legit. I've only been to 2 places and saw a guy or a papasan greet me at the counter. Both places I walked out happy. One worked at the old Massage Nova and he was hella cool. One time we talked for like 5 minutes while I was waiting for my room to be ready. These guys know you're really there.

Niteluvr
10-07-20, 22:08
Don't let the "dude at front desk" make you think the place is legit. I've only been to 2 places and saw a guy or a papasan greet me at the counter. Both places I walked out happy. One worked at the old Massage Nova and he was hella cool. One time we talked for like 5 minutes while I was waiting for my room to be ready. These guys know you're really there.What's the name of this new place on Bells Ferry?

UpIntheSky
10-07-20, 23:03
Anyone tried the new shop next to Goodwill on Bells Ferry Road in Woodstock? I went in and got a card and the only person I saw was an Asian dude with a greasy ponytail at the front desk. I was going to TOFTT but I didn't have a good vibe.The Asian dude is Sy. He used to hang out at massage Now. I guess he's got some new fwb now.

AtlGuy97
10-07-20, 23:27
Which one is better out of the two? They are both within a quarter mile driving distance, so which one should I go to? Thanks in advance for your advice.

GreaterGator
10-08-20, 09:41
Which one is better out of the two? They are both within a quarter mile driving distance, so which one should I go to? Thanks in advance for your advice.Violet is usually a guaranteed good time. Royal, not so much.

Osmosiss
10-08-20, 09:42
Anyone tried the new shop next to Goodwill on Bells Ferry Road in Woodstock? I went in and got a card and the only person I saw was an Asian dude with a greasy ponytail at the front desk. I was going to TOFTT but I didn't have a good vibe.Why don't you TOFTT and let us know how your experience. Right now, you are so new, it's natural for all the mongers here to be suspicious of your posts.

Good luck to you.

Os.

Niteluvr
10-08-20, 09:54
Which one is better out of the two? They are both within a quarter mile driving distance, so which one should I go to? Thanks in advance for your advice.No extras at Royal.

RedneckStud
10-08-20, 11:56
These women are smarter than you think they are. They can easily find this site:

1. They spend most of their day sitting around doing nothing, so they could happen to stumble on this site.

2. A desperate horny guy who read about a girl doing something on here but when he goes to see her she won't do it for him, and he'll pull out his phone and show her the exact review of what she did.

So when she asked if you read something online believe that they know about this site as well as Rubmaps. The infamous Tina from the 2014-2016 era used to post fake reviews in RM. Back in 2015 my young, dumb, and full of cum rookie self posted about my experiences with "Thick Ass Amy" from the old Ming Xing on RM. Turns out her boyfriend read it and dumped her. She called me the next day crying and blaming me. I also posted on here last year about an experience I had at IRelax where I had an above average time and the next time I saw her she was the complete opposite with me. Got my HJ but nothing like the last time.

So if a girl is getting singled out and getting all the requests / business, the other women are going to do whatever to make money for themselves. They're going to do their research. So if you had an above average experience you may want to keep it to yourself until you're ready to move on. Hey, not to be a dick, you guys are cool, but Imma add a little to Snoop Dogg's song:"it may not be fun if the homies can't have none, but I'm making sure I'm having some. ".You should have asked Thick Ass Amy why her boyfriend was reading reviews.

Sbaset
10-08-20, 12:21
Only 4 girls currently work there: Lily, Jenny, Sandy and Youni. There is no one called Lisa. If she has little longer face, early 40's, decent length hair, 5-5, C-cup, that's Sandy.When was the last time you saw Sandy there? Recently? When I had my trash experience with Youni, there was a girl up front that fits the description. Definitely older looking that Youni. Tight green top and slightly heavy makeup / lip stick.

RyansRyan
10-08-20, 12:55
Tried again today. Called and asked who is working. Response: Lisa and Sandy. Arrived and asked who is working and was told that she would take me back (Lisa). Mentioned the earlier call and Lisa told me that Sandy does not work here anymore. Went back with Lisa / LucyParentheses she says she goes by both names and parentheses mask. No mutual touch. No HE. Massage was OK. Will not repeat.

Sbaset
10-08-20, 13:35
Tried again today. Called and asked who is working. Response: Lisa and Sandy. Arrived and asked who is working and was told that she would take me back (Lisa). Mentioned the earlier call and Lisa told me that Sandy does not work here anymore. Went back with Lisa / LucyParentheses she says she goes by both names and parentheses mask. No mutual touch. No HE. Massage was OK. Will not repeat.Sounds like Sandy is burned. What did Lisa look like?

Jaguar57
10-08-20, 14:06
I stopped by Sakura Spa the other day after seeing it pop up on google maps, but it did not appear to be a KAMP as we know it. The girl was plain looking and wearing long jean shorts and I didn't see anyone else around. They had a table shower, but I didn't get a good vibe, so I bailed.

Jag.

BoriiDope
10-08-20, 14:26
Anyone ever been there? It's up in Conyers I wonder if its actually Japanese Women in there or they are a KAMP any info feel free to PM! Thanks!

Niteluvr
10-08-20, 15:09
Anyone ever been there? It's up in Conyers I wonder if its actually Japanese Women in there or they are a KAMP any info feel free to PM! Thanks!It's been out of business for months.

Niteluvr
10-08-20, 15:10
Tried again today. Called and asked who is working. Response: Lisa and Sandy. Arrived and asked who is working and was told that she would take me back (Lisa). Mentioned the earlier call and Lisa told me that Sandy does not work here anymore. Went back with Lisa / LucyParentheses she says she goes by both names and parentheses mask. No mutual touch. No HE. Massage was OK. Will not repeatShe refused to do a HJ?

Bullett64
10-08-20, 15:16
Anyone ever been there? It's up in Conyers I wonder if its actually Japanese Women in there or they are a KAMP any info feel free to PM! Thanks!It WAS in Conyers and lasted for about a month, tops. Anything in in the Conyers / Covington area is on life support when it opens and with the LE attention given them, I would not recommend exposing (pun intended) yourself to the chance of explaining yourself to the local police.

MunchMacoochie
10-08-20, 15:34
Why don't you TOFTT and let us know how your experience. Right now, you are so new, it's natural for all the mongers here to be suspicious of your posts.

Good luck to you.

Os.I reviewed it a few days ago.

Standard camp services with antique provider.

Bossman1969
10-08-20, 16:17
Tried again today. Called and asked who is working. Response: Lisa and Sandy. Arrived and asked who is working and was told that she would take me back (Lisa). Mentioned the earlier call and Lisa told me that Sandy does not work here anymore. Went back with Lisa / LucyParentheses she says she goes by both names and parentheses mask. No mutual touch. No HE. Massage was OK. Will not repeatAs per a recommendation I went to Care back before covid.

Was disappointed as no he.

SkyWookie
10-08-20, 16:43
Anyone ever been there? It's up in Conyers I wonder if its actually Japanese Women in there or they are a KAMP any info feel free to PM! Thanks!It's a kamp, don't let the japanese name of some of these places fool you.

BoriiDope
10-08-20, 17:16
It's a kamp, don't let the japanese name of some of these places fool you.Mighty appreciated why I rather ask before I decide to go somewhere and nah curious but they won't fool me that easily LOL thanks Wookie!

Oldti
10-08-20, 17:19
If you want to have fun bring some game.

Niteluvr
10-08-20, 17:21
Tried again today. Called and asked who is working. Response: Lisa and Sandy. Arrived and asked who is working and was told that she would take me back (Lisa). Mentioned the earlier call and Lisa told me that Sandy does not work here anymore. Went back with Lisa / LucyParentheses she says she goes by both names and parentheses mask. No mutual touch. No HE. Massage was OK. Will not repeatMuch of the confusion with these CAMP girls is lack of a detailed and / or timely description. I understand not wanting to post too many details publicly as to ruin future visits, but that's what we have PMs for. The girls can't read them unless some idiot shows them to the girl (s).

SkyWookie
10-08-20, 17:25
I stopped by Sakura Spa the other day after seeing it pop up on google maps, but it did not appear to be a KAMP as we know it. The girl was plain looking and wearing long jean shorts and I didn't see anyone else around. They had a table shower, but I didn't get a good vibe, so I bailed.

Jag.Never been there but for giggles I read the google reviews and someone posted "She has THE softest hands and will rub your throb and aches away. Shaft. Rub. Yes. " Signifying that got HE, so based on that I would tend to believe they offer the extras, honestly not many of these Chinese joints don't offer extras'.

Niteluvr
10-08-20, 17:35

Jag.So, is it a KAMP or a CAMP? PM me with the link and I'll find out.

MassageAwesome
10-08-20, 18:01
You should have asked Thick Ass Amy why her boyfriend was reading reviews.It was probably one of those relationships where he could do whatever he wanted but she couldn't. I don't remember why I didn't ask that. All I remember is that Amy and I were in the back room of the Ming Xing and she's using Google translate to try to talk to me while crying. I'm sure even six years later if I walked into a place she worked, she would give me a mean look. She used to work at Paio Xue and when I walked in she stared daggers at me. I wonder where is at these days.

Oldti
10-08-20, 18:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Niteluvr
10-08-20, 18:54
It was probably one of those relationships where he could do whatever he wanted but she couldn't. I don't remember why I didn't ask that. All I remember is that Amy and I were in the back room of the Ming Xing and she's using Google translate to try to talk to me while crying. I'm sure even six years later if I walked into a place she worked, she would give me a mean look. She used to work at Paio Xue and when I walked in she stared daggers at me. I wonder where is at these days.As it goes, those women live in vulnerable conditions when they first arrive, often exploited by their Chinese handlers, get working in a CAMP (still under a handler), then eventually gain money / confidence / freedom to the point where GPS sets in and they go off on their own or marry a sugar daddy. Their clientele (mongers) get a few fresh ones, enjoy the ride, post about it, and then even we don't want to see them anymore. Their handlers go on to the next, fresh batch. This cycle normally spans a mere 6-18 months. Covid hasn't slowed it down because there's big money to be made.

About 10 years ago, I met a very corrupt Chinese woman who made big bucks forging documents in New York to bring these girls over to the US. Long story short, events changed and she ended up in Lawrenceville. You'd be amazed at the stories she told and how much money was to be made. Went over to her house a couple of times as fuck biddies and she proudly showed me her safe that had over $600 k cash in it. She wanted me to bolt it to her floor and into the crawl space under the house in exchange for carnal activities. Had never laid my eyes on so much cash. Note that this was a woman with almost zero English.

Now imagine how much coin some of the more sophisticated Chinese, male pros can make. Somewhere in the millions per year, I assume.

Lastly, it still amazes me why LE continues to target simple mongers trying to bust a nut while the shit above happens out in the open.

Runon99
10-08-20, 21:59
Was passing through that area a few nights ago and stopped in. Looked very much like a CAMP and not a particularly exciting one, but I didn't stay to find out.

Here's an ad:

https://atlanta.bedpage.com/Escorts/872-hampton-rd-mcdonough-ga-30252/9750412.html

Chase601
10-08-20, 23:30
Vivi, cville.

Asain body rub, cville.

K hot stone, rville.

Or is there a better choice?

HighFlyer21
10-09-20, 09:19
On Peachtree Industrial in Chamblee. Anyone been there? Strictly legit or HE available?

Niteluvr
10-09-20, 10:50
Vivi, cville.

Asain body rub, cville.

K hot stone, rville.

Or is there a better choice?What is K Hot Stone and rville?

Traveller501
10-09-20, 10:53
It depends on what you want. Vivi has HE with typical looking CAMP ladies in their 40's. ABR is a KAMP with FS but only has a GILF at the present time. I believe there was a younger lady not long ago but she left. No experience with K Stone.

Vivi, cville.

Asain body rub, cville.

K hot stone, rville.

Or is there a better choice?

Tudai
10-09-20, 11:45
I've been planning to give a GILF a go. Assuming ABR is aka Asian Body Massage Healing Center, 2179 Lawrenceville Hwy, Decatur?

It depends on what you want. Vivi has HE with typical looking CAMP ladies in their 40's. ABR is a KAMP with FS but only has a GILF at the present time. I believe there was a younger lady not long ago but she left. No experience with K Stone.

Sbaset
10-09-20, 11:53
Vivi, cville.

Asain body rub, cville.

K hot stone, rville.

Or is there a better choice?All of these are pretty shitty choices. What exactly are ya looking for?

SkyWookie
10-09-20, 12:06
What is K Hot Stone and rville?K Hot stone is in Rossville.

Prospector12
10-09-20, 13:06
I've been planning to give a GILF a go. Assuming ABR is aka Asian Body Massage Healing Center, 2179 Lawrenceville Hwy, Decatur?Asian body rubs in cartersville. North Tennessee st.

Niteluvr
10-09-20, 13:40
I've been planning to give a GILF a go. Assuming ABR is aka Asian Body Massage Healing Center, Lawrenceville Hwy, Decatur?I think he's talking about ABR in Cartersville.

Oldti
10-09-20, 13:42
I have a report that she has been doing FS and can set you up for F. This is from a vary good report, she plays dum but it is on tap.

TheTruth6300
10-09-20, 13:45
I've been planning to give a GILF a go. Assuming ABR is aka Asian Body Massage Healing Center, Lawrenceville Hwy, Decatur?I believe he means Asian Body Rub in Cartersville.

Traveller501
10-09-20, 15:44
ABR is Asian Body Rub in Cartersville.

I've been planning to give a GILF a go. Assuming ABR is aka Asian Body Massage Healing Center, 2179 Lawrenceville Hwy, Decatur?

Niteluvr
10-09-20, 19:20
On Peachtree Industrial in Chamblee. Anyone been there? Strictly legit or HE available?They've been around a couple of years now. Stopped in twice, not recently, but it was like a nursing home for elderly Chinese women. Not a good vibe and have not been back since. The saving grace is the BBQ place nearby.

USABarry
10-09-20, 20:23
Vivi, cville.

Asain body rub, cville.

K hot stone, rville.

Or is there a better choice?Go to the Northwest GA thread for better info on these locations. Pricing, location, service level. It's all there with a little research.

Niteluvr
10-09-20, 21:09
All of these are pretty shitty choices. What exactly are ya looking for?His real need is a GPS calibration shop.

Worf359
10-09-20, 21:51
They've been around a couple of years now. Stopped in twice, not recently, but it was like a nursing home for elderly Chinese women. Not a good vibe and have not been back since. The saving grace is the BBQ place nearby.I've seen that place for years but have never stopped in, but pig&chik has some awesome redneck nachos.

GreaterGator
10-09-20, 21:59
I have a report that she has been doing FS and can set you up for F. This is from a vary good report, she plays dum but it is on tap.For the thousandth time, this guy's post is full of horse do-do.

Get a life, man!

ComTech42
10-09-20, 23:44
K Hot stone is in Rossville.Is Old Sugar Still kicking?

Aafakljgadkg
10-10-20, 12:09
I'm in ATL today and tomorrow.

I'm looking for a good massage and some extras. Not FS, but a BJ would be nice.

Hoping for a provider that's pleasing to the eyes. Doesn't have to be really young and smoking hot, but decent looking enough and not old.

Can I get a recommendation?

BillDavis007
10-10-20, 14:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Scrtfknrbstk
10-10-20, 19:45
Best for pulled muscle in your back around atl. Available after 9 pm?? No code there. Just when I'm available and my back hurts. Looking for strong / hard massage.

DocHolliday35
10-10-20, 20:09
I'm in ATL today and tomorrow.

I'm looking for a good massage and some extras. Not FS, but a BJ would be nice.

Hoping for a provider that's pleasing to the eyes. Doesn't have to be really young and smoking hot, but decent looking enough and not old.

Can I get a recommendation?Check rub ratings.

Ajaxfrsa2
10-10-20, 22:33
Has anyone seen Wendy? She has a flower tattoo on her abdomen.

Oldti
10-10-20, 23:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Oldti
10-11-20, 07:18
Angel on 92 not the one by the hot dog stand 2 hot onesno bs.

HobbyMan51
10-11-20, 11:01
Has anyone seen Wendy? She has a flower tattoo on her abdomen.That's like asking where is Coco. Lots of Cocos and Tinas and Wendys and out there and it might be that all of us did not have the privilege that you did of knowing about the tattoo on her belly. Where did you see Wendy?

SkyWookie
10-11-20, 13:13
Took a trip this week to Angel. 2 girls working, one was probably late 30's other was 20's, I saw the 20's girl first she was sitting in the lounge room, she called for the other lady, I asked if she could do the massage but she kept saying not my turn and didn't seem interested in doing anything but play with her phone. Judy the older of the 2 gave me a great massage and an enthusiastic HE on the flip, standard rates apply on this one. I was never able to find out the name of the younger one. I asked Judy on the way out and she didn't "understand" what I was asking.

AsianLover
10-11-20, 15:09
Took a trip this week to Angel. 2 girls working, one was probably late 30's other was 20's, I saw the 20's girl first she was sitting in the lounge room, she called for the other lady, I asked if she could do the massage but she kept saying not my turn and didn't seem interested in doing anything but play with her phone. Judy the older of the 2 gave me a great massage and an enthusiastic HE on the flip, standard rates apply on this one. I was never able to find out the name of the younger one. I asked Judy on the way out and she didn't "understand" what I was asking.Next time that happens, just say: "Ni jiao shenme mingzi?" It's Chinese for - What's your name.

Niteluvr
10-11-20, 16:05
Next time that happens, just say: "Ni jiao shenme mingzi?" It's Chinese for - What's your name.The problem with posting pinyin is that most guys will fuck up the pronunciation unless you include instructions for that.

SkyWookie
10-11-20, 16:18
That's like asking where is Coco. Lots of Cocos and Tinas and Wendys and out there and it might be that all of us did not have the privilege that you did of knowing about the tattoo on her belly. Where did you see Wendy?It's like asking where in the world is Carmen Santiago?

The Wiseacre
10-11-20, 16:58
At a visit to a CAMP a couple of weeks ago, I overhead some monger calling in on the phone and his first question to the provider was, "Do you offer full service?" That question was met with a peal of laughter by the provider, who of course told him no and said that he should call elsewhere if he's looking for that.

Do better guys.

BillDavis007
10-11-20, 19:08
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

BillDavis007 sorry I mean Phil Tank posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

MassageAwesome
10-11-20, 22:24
I actually had a little free time so hit up No 1 Massage. Greeted by Nancy, who took my temp. Told me I could only do a 30 minute massage (although I actually came in at 9:15). Saw Amy in the hallway as I was walking to room. Collected the $$ once we got in the room. Came back 30 seconds later to start massage (I was still undressing). 10 minute back massage which actually felt good. On the flip wanted 40 for HE. Typical HE, moaned a little and threw in an "oh yeah". Let me roam up her jean shorts for UTC on her ass. Came back in room after cleanup to collect tip. In and out in 20 min. . 4 + . 4 was damage. Again due to my work schedule I can only venture to Cobb areas and only close to the average AMP closing time. It was either here or PZ and I'd get short on time there as well. Yea the girls at No 1. Are cute (even with mask on) but I probably won't be back here.

DocHolliday35
10-12-20, 07:54
Anybody start on their back first? I would much prefer it this way but most places seem to like you on your stomach first.

SkyWookie
10-12-20, 10:26
Anybody start on their back first? I would much prefer it this way but most places seem to like you on your stomach first.I typically lay on my back after I disrobe, most girls say turn over put face in hole. I've had a couple just say do front? And pull out the pillow but after they do the front they don't want to do the back. Almost like its out of order for them, so I let them do the back first instead of losing out on half the massage.

MassageAwesome
10-12-20, 10:39
Anybody start on their back first? I would much prefer it this way but most places seem to like you on your stomach first.I only started on my stomach (laying on my back) when I saw my regular at PZ a couple years ago. We'd hold each other for a few minutes and she let me roam my hands anywhere OTC and UTC (cept for UTC pussy) while she started rubbing and playing with my junk. Afterwards I'd lay on my back and she start the HE. Afterwards she start the message and I'd fall asleep. I actually like that more than the usual way.

Niteluvr
10-12-20, 10:42
Anybody start on their back first? I would much prefer it this way but most places seem to like you on your stomach first.You only need to ask. Just say something like, "Back first for 15 minutes, then front, OK?" Most girls won't have a problem with it.

The Wiseacre
10-12-20, 10:54
I only started on my stomach (laying on my back) when I saw my regular at PZ a couple years ago. We'd hold each other for a few minutes and she let me roam my hands anywhere OTC and UTC (cept for UTC pussy) while she started rubbing and playing with my junk. Afterwards I'd lay on my back and she start the HE. Afterwards she start the message and I'd fall asleep. I actually like that more than the usual way.It's logical to start on a monger's back--the anatomy of the back is a major release point for the entire body, and loosening muscles on the back is the correct technical beginning. Also, it helps keep up the illusion that a monger is seeking an actual massage and not a simple relief of duty for his own hand. I guess you could argue that a full body massage prepares your moisture missile for a more thorough release, and that's probably true. I've had providers rationalise the HE as a function of releasing Chi. There are definitely many providers who are aligned culturally to the benefits of massage in a way that a lot of Americans are not. They rationalise the release in a HE is not much different than releasing lactic acid by stimulating muscles during a massage. That's partially why your provider is dispassionate about your horniness while she is yanking your crank. She only fakes the dirty talk and flirty moves because she is assimilating to your monger desires, and knows it will make her more money.

I also had a regular who would occasionally start me on the front and then after the expected result, would roll me and finish on my back. I never liked that because. Honestly after I am empty I am ready to get the hell out of there and go on with my day. Plus the foreplay leading to the flip is part of the fun for me.

ILoveFeet1
10-12-20, 15:50
I am in the Cobb Smyrna area. Are there any parlors that will let me rub feet and even suck there toes?

Osmosiss
10-12-20, 16:15
Ease Massage. Roswell: Been here a few times over the last few months and it's a nice place. The girls a good looking and probably in their thirties, from what I can tell with masks on. Received a good massage followed by an excellent HE. The massages are undraped and the girls allow for MT and get most if not at all undressed. FIV, etc. Recommend this place for sure. No negotiation. $100 out the door.

Os Massage. Roswell: Don't remember the name of the provider but she wore a short dress and has small "A" boobs. She is probably in her thirties and decent looking. The massage was great, undraped, and the HE was unrestricted full access partially undressed. No negotiation. $100 out the door.

Nova Massage. Roswell: Provider gave a good undraped massage and the HE was great. She has some weird discoloration in her skin and the twitching thing is just weird. She gets totally naked and I am convinced everything is on the table if that's what you like. She is in her fifties and is average looking. She doesn't wear a bra which is nice and wipps the bad girls out at the start of the HE. No negotiation. $100 out the door.

Up Massage. Roswell: Looks don't matter at this place as I am convinced its legit. I am not sure a HE is possible here. The provider I had was average and pungy looking. $60 out the door.

T Massage #1 and T Massage #2 - Chamblee: Have been to these locations a few times and have left happy every time with each provider. Have had UTC on all experiences. The massages are undraped and the girls range from ugly to young spinner type. Sometime negotiate. $100 out the door.

Niteluvr
10-12-20, 16:47
I guess you could argue that a full body massage prepares your moisture missile for a more thorough release, and that's probably true. I've had providers rationalise the HE as a function of releasing Chi. I need to borrow that one. Next time a provider complains about me unloading on her face, I'll reply with, "Just releasing some Chi, baby. A wise (acre) man told me that it's healthy. Don't you read?

Petey1015
10-12-20, 16:51
thecitizen.com/2020/10/11/ massage-parlor-probe-leads-to-prostitution-arrest /.

Sukafr33
10-12-20, 17:50
What's up Atlanta mongers? I'm passing by from the SC forums but I was always curious about Miss Goddess from IG. She has her own massage service but does she provide extras?

https://instagram.com/massagesbygoddess?igshid=11nbhpqclm7pc

Fireking98
10-12-20, 17:52
Alright, so I asked my brothers down here in Georgia for some help as I was going to be coming in for a week and staying in Marietta, wanted to know about Pioo Xue so I could make some plans, Nobody responded, nobody could help a brother out but I'm going to post my report anyway because that's how this board is supposed to work.

So my wife is always locating me on her phone so I knew I had to be extra careful, when I'm home and she goes to work, I just leave my phone at home, go play then if she had texted while I was away, I just tell her I took a nap or something, hard for me to leave my phone in our hotel room so I had to get extra creative. I love the Waffle house, she hates it, first day in town last Monday, I said " honey, lets go to waffle house, maybe you'll like it this time. " I used this opportunity to make sure Pioo Xue was open and see what their hours were. My wife hated her breakfast as usual, as I knew she would. The next day we both had physicals planned at Life you, me first and then her, I had mine and then told her I was going to walk campus, I walked my ass straight down to Pioo Xue, was greeted right away by an early 40's, good looking, skinny lady with big C cup titties. I told her that I'd take a 1/2 and gave her 40. She did some back walking, then pretty good massage, I was rubbing her legs and ass to send her the message. When it was time for the flip, I told her that I wanted sex, she said No sex here. I asked for a BJ, she thought about it. Then said no BJ today, next time. I said ok, she gave me a great HJ with plenty of ass and ball play. After I shot, she cleaned me up with the hot towel and said. More massage, we were already passed a 1/2 hour, so I said no thank you, I have to go. I tipped her 5 o and she whispered in my ear, next time sex. I said ok, I'll be here Thursday morning. I asked the wife if she wanted to go to the Waffle house Wednesday, she said no, so I went by myself, got the same waitress from Monday, I spoke with her a bit and tipped her well, I asked her if she was working Thursday and she said yes, I said, I'll see you tomorrow. On Thursday I asked my wife if she wanted to go to the Waffle house, again, she said no. I went in, got the same waitress and ordered a coffee, I opened up the napkin dispenser took out some napkins and put my phone (on silent) in the middle of the napkins then filled it back up with the rest of the napkins and put it back. I told my waitress that I'd be back in a half hour for breakfast and tipped her a $20 asking her to save my table for me, she said of course.

I walked into Pioo Xue and saw the same lovely lady, she gave me a hug, then took me by the hand into the room, she said she was very happy to see me and asked if I wanted hard or medium, I told her that I wanted sex, she asked how much I give, I said 100. She said no, more. I said 120, she said more. I said no more, that's all I have. She had me give her the money, and I pulled out a condom, she took off her top, pulled her tits out on top of her bra and pulled her tight jeans down revealing a nice little red thong, she played with my dick until I was hard, then put the condom on with her mouth, blew me for a bit, really good, nice and slow and deep, all the way, then she started to pick up the pace, I told her that I wanted to fuck her, she pulled her thong off, applied to spit to her pussy and moved to the end of the table for easy access, I slid right in and started fucking her nice and slow and deep, rubbing her clit with my left hand and a handful of tit in my right. . She was into it, looking in my eyes the whole time, licking her lips. I fucked her for probably 8 to 10 minutes before I blew, she squeezed my dick with her pussy while I was cumming, that thing has a death grip. I pulled out, she said. I clean you up, she grabbed a bunch of tissue and took the condom off, got dressed then went out and got a hot towel, she washed my hands then my dick and nuts really good. She said. Me massage you now. I said said no thank you. I got to go. We hugged and she said. I see you again? I said I hope so. I went over to Waffle house, sat at my table, ordered a huge breakfast and retrieved my phone, no missed calls or texts so I was in the clear. A great trip down to Marietta, hoping I can do this again soon.Have you ever thought about writing professionally or perhaps working for the CIA? You have the imagination for it.

Wr400
10-12-20, 18:23
Guys I've been looking what's the best place for most fun women in there 20's I'll be in town Tomorrow.

PapaDemp
10-12-20, 18:36
It's been out of business for months.I have been a few times in the last year. There was Rose for a while that was great. It was the same mama sans then there was Lucy. I could always call on my way and see someone. Went a couple of weeks ago and was told they were busy by someone new. She said come back in 2 days but didn't go! Have called to make appointments but no response. I really sucks out on this side not having a place to go!

SkyWookie
10-12-20, 19:22
Have you ever thought about writing professionally or perhaps working for the CIA? You have the imagination for it.Come on this guy wrote quite the romance / mystery / detective piece. Hiding from the wife. Hiding the cell phone between the napkins (why not have the waitress hold on to it if your tipping her 20) It's a great story!

Niteluvr
10-12-20, 20:02
Nova Massage. Roswell: Provider gave a good undraped massage and the HE was great. She has some weird discoloration in her skin and the twitching thing is just weird. She gets totally naked and I am convinced everything is on the table if that's what you like. She is in her fifties and is average looking. She doesn't wear a bra which is nice and wipps the bad girls out at the start of the HE. No negotiation. $100 out the door.Would like to hear more about this one. Are you talking about muscle spasms all over due to a magnesium deficiency, nervousness or something else? Did you ask her about the skin discoloration?

SkyWookie
10-12-20, 21:16
Ease Massage. Roswell: Been here a few times over the last few months and it's a nice place. The girls a good looking and probably in their thirties, from what I can tell with masks on. Received a good massage followed by an excellent HE. The massages are undraped and the girls allow for MT and get most if not at all undressed. FIV, etc. Recommend this place for sure. No negotiation. $100 out the door.

Os Massage. Roswell: Don't remember the name of the provider but she wore a short dress and has small "A" boobs. She is probably in her thirties and decent looking. The massage was great, undraped, and the HE was unrestricted full access partially undressed. No negotiation. $100 out the door.

Nova Massage. Roswell: Provider gave a good undraped massage and the HE was great. She has some weird discoloration in her skin and the twitching thing is just weird. She gets totally naked and I am convinced everything is on the table if that's what you like. She is in her fifties and is average looking. She doesn't wear a bra which is nice and wipps the bad girls out at the start of the HE. No negotiation. $100 out the door.

Up Massage. Roswell: Looks don't matter at this place as I am convinced its legit. I am not sure a HE is possible here. The provider I had was average and pungy looking. $60 out the door.

T Massage #1 and T Massage #2 - Chamblee: Have been to these locations a few times and have left happy every time with each provider. Have had UTC on all experiences. The massages are undraped and the girls range from ugly to young spinner type. Sometime negotiate. $100 out the door.Nude 50 year old women can be alright depending on how the body holds up I guess, did you catch the name of the one at Nova who likes to strip?

Sbaset
10-12-20, 23:21
Nude 50 year old women can be alright depending on how the body holds up I guess, did you catch the name of the one at Nova who likes to strip?Her name is Cindy.

UpIntheSky
10-12-20, 23:30
Ease Massage. Roswell: Been here a few times over the last few months and it's a nice place. The girls a good looking and probably in their thirties, from what I can tell with masks on. Received a good massage followed by an excellent HE. The massages are undraped and the girls allow for MT and get most if not at all undressed. FIV, etc. Recommend this place for sure. No negotiation. $100 out the door.You must be lucky or extremely handsome. I have never had such experiences there as you described. Who are the providers?

CampGuy
10-13-20, 08:50
You must be lucky or extremely handsome. I have never had such experiences there as you described. Who are the providers?I like this place to, the girls are great, they give a good massage, never shorts me on time but no cloths are hitting the floor.

One of my go to spots. I leave happy but not as happy as Osmosiss.

AsianLover
10-13-20, 09:53
Would like to hear more about this one. Are you talking about muscle spasms all over due to a magnesium deficiency, nervousness or something else? Did you ask her about the skin discoloration?You are talking about Cindy. She is about 50 yo, average looking and a very nice lady. I think her skin condition is called Vitiligo. It is an autoimmune disease that causes the skin to lose pigmentation. Not sure what is causing the twitching.

Before Covid, her menu options were larger but due to covid, I am not sure what's available.

Stay safe,

AL.

DocHolliday35
10-13-20, 10:05
You must be lucky or extremely handsome. I have never had such experiences there as you described. Who are the providers?Same here. Even being extremely good looking doesn't instantly make the girls drop their pants and let you stick a finger inside. Especially during Covid.

Osmosiss
10-13-20, 10:27
Would like to hear more about this one. Are you talking about muscle spasms all over due to a magnesium deficiency, nervousness or something else? Did you ask her about the skin discoloration?Never have asked about it but if you don't care about those things she does a good job.

Osmosiss
10-13-20, 10:35
You must be lucky or extremely handsome. I have never had such experiences there as you described. Who are the providers?I am really old so I think handsome is pretty irrelevant at my age. My eyes are so wrinkled at this point I could hold a penny in any of my crevices. I do keep in shape and always come in clean, shaven and ready for a HE. These girls don't like obesity so keeping in shape will help your chances a lot. Also, being kind and interested in them as a person will go far. Don't treat them like a tool but rather as a human being and you'll find that you will rarely have to negotiate.

Good luck,

Os.

MassageAwesome
10-13-20, 10:44
You are talking about Cindy. She is about 50 yo, average looking and a very nice lady. I think her skin condition is called Vitiligo. It is an autoimmune disease that causes the skin to lose pigmentation. Not sure what is causing the twitching.

Before Covid, her menu options were larger but due to covid, I am not sure what's available.

Stay safe,

AL.Yea that sounds like Cindy. She's been at Nova for a very long time. I used to see her monthly back when I was in my rookie years and when Nova was in Marietta. That's the place with the cool papasan. Cindy gave a great legit massage and on the flip pulls the girls out (the furthest action I’ve seen in the AMP world at the time) and gave a mechanical HJ. Didn't know she gets totally naked now. I haven't seen her in almost 5 years so I don't know if seeing her naked would be a good or bad thing. Is Nova still off or near Mansell Rd? If so then ain't worth the busy Roswell / Alpharetta traffic to find out.

GorosDawg
10-13-20, 10:56
I like this place to, the girls are great, they give a good massage, never shorts me on time but no cloths are hitting the floor.

One of my go to spots. I leave happy but not as happy as Osmosiss.Agree with your assessment on the positive experience. Thanks for using the term "clothes hitting the floor". That is a big difference from shirt up and pants around the knees. I am in this place, Os or Kaina at least once a week and I have yet to meet a girl who will get naked for a $40.00 tip.

SteveWeen
10-13-20, 10:57
This is more of a health spa meets beauty salon meets physical therapy destination than MP.

Sbaset
10-13-20, 11:20
Yea that sounds like Cindy. She's been at Nova for a very long time. I used to see her monthly back when I was in my rookie years and when Nova was in Marietta. That's the place with the cool papasan. Cindy gave a great legit massage and on the flip pulls the girls out (the furthest action Ive seen in the AMP world at the time) and gave a mechanical HJ. Didn't know she gets totally naked now. I haven't seen her in almost 5 years so I don't know if seeing her naked would be a good or bad thing. Is Nova still off or near Mansell Rd? If so then ain't worth the busy Roswell / Alpharetta traffic to find out.Cindy is an odd one for sure. I always leave happy but kinda confused / guilty as to WTF just happened. She is obsessive about wiping herself down if you lick her anywhere. Holding tissues or towels in her hands the entire time. There is something odd about her that is a slight turnoff. If you can power through the weirdness, there is a full menu available. Her massage does start out 100% legit to point you think nothing is going to happen. Then on the flip, she dims the lights and everything comes off. Thankfully she dims those lights. She looks much better in the dark.

FunBox69
10-13-20, 12:09
Hello all,

New to the forum not new to the game. Went here last week good massage saw Kelly she is small spinner type enjoyed UTC everywhere pants down shirt up great happy ending 60 for 1 hr massage and 60 tip. I will repeat because of more promised next time but I've heard that before we will see.

Niteluvr
10-13-20, 12:38
Yea that sounds like Cindy. She's been at Nova for a very long time. I used to see her monthly back when I was in my rookie years and when Nova was in Marietta. That's the place with the cool papasan. Cindy gave a great legit massage and on the flip pulls the girls out (the furthest action Ive seen in the AMP world at the time) and gave a mechanical HJ. Didn't know she gets totally naked now. I haven't seen her in almost 5 years so I don't know if seeing her naked would be a good or bad thing. Is Nova still off or near Mansell Rd? If so then ain't worth the busy Roswell / Alpharetta traffic to find out.Now I realize who you guys are talking about. Have not seen Cindy in years, nor have I heard anyone discuss her in years. Had no idea she was still in the business. And now a nervous twitch? That's new.

Niteluvr
10-13-20, 12:49
Same here. Even being extremely good looking doesn't instantly make the girls drop their pants and let you stick a finger inside. Especially during Covid.Yeah, seems since Covid that most of the nipple sucking and FIV are past tense.

Mike454
10-13-20, 13:24
I am really old so I think handsome is pretty irrelevant at my age. My eyes are so wrinkled at this point I could hold a penny in any of my crevices. I do keep in shape and always come in clean, shaven and ready for a HE. These girls don't like obesity so keeping in shape will help your chances a lot. Also, being kind and interested in them as a person will go far. Don't treat them like a tool but rather as a human being and you'll find that you will rarely have to negotiate.

Good luck,

Os.Well said, Osmosiss a little kindness goes a long way.