PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227

Dudeatl
01-10-19, 16:17
Dropped in to Cherry today and was met by a new face, the person I was looking for was busy / gone / bacation (who knows the answer wasn't clear), so I decided to stick around as I didn't have time to drive elsewhere. Standard looking (not offensive looking, not taking her on a date), chunky girl in a skirt (and tights) which is usually a good sign- and why I stayed. This place hasn't been known to be too fun, but the other places near by have changed so I figure this one may have as well.

Starts by hopping up on the end of the table with my head between her legs and grinding on my head while rubbing my butt with no cover and glancing the boys. Standard questions- yes I have been there, dropped some names, she seems cool about it all. Her name is Angela and she used to work somewhere in Marietta, so if one of you guys in the NE 'burbs lost your chunky Chinese girl. I found her. Her Engrish is good enough to get comfortable and talk a bit. She seemed to have pleasant and playful demeanor as opposed to being cold, mechanical and distant.

It's not much of a massage, she eventually leans over and asks me if I want to go ahead an turn over--it's pretty early in the session. I agree, the massage wasn't that good so let's move on to the next item on the agenda. She goes for the hot towel and comes back and then the flip. She has ample twins for a CAMP girl as she is pretty chunky--she asks that I tip her good and whips them out. I like no upfront demands for big mone-- like SPA18 just down the road. She leans over to give me a taste and then goes to work. She said she has been doing this for about 4 years, and her skill reflects that she has adjusted from just trying to pull it off and she spent time on all of the parts simultaneously. After it's over she asks me if I want more massage or want to leave. I actually found that to be a nice touch--maybe I do want to get out of there. I opted to stay and have her attempt more massage.

She said business was slow and to tell my friends to come in for a massage. They are usually telling me not to say anything- so hear you go, friends. Not sure if anything else can be had, and I'm not sure that I would want it if it was. Repeat? If she could actually do a good massage I might go back. Better looking girls a block away with GPS if you prefer that. Maybe some of you in Marietta will let us know if there are more options? She was fun enough- Uno Benjamin in total, adios.

VMackey02
01-10-19, 19:26
Dropped in to Cherry today and was met by a new face, the person I was looking for was busy / gone / bacation (who knows the answer wasn't clear), so I decided to stick around as I didn't have time to drive elsewhere. Standard looking (not offensive looking, not taking her on a date), chunky girl in a skirt (and tights) which is usually a good sign- and why I stayed. This place hasn't been known to be too fun, but the other places near by have changed so I figure this one may have as well.

Starts by hopping up on the end of the table with my head between her legs and grinding on my head while rubbing my butt with no cover and glancing the boys. Standard questions- yes I have been there, dropped some names, she seems cool about it all. Her name is Angela and she used to work somewhere in Marietta, so if one of you guys in the NE 'burbs lost your chunky Chinese girl. I found her. Her Engrish is good enough to get comfortable and talk a bit. She seemed to have pleasant and playful demeanor as opposed to being cold, mechanical and distant.

It's not much of a massage, she eventually leans over and asks me if I want to go ahead an turn over--it's pretty early in the session. I agree, the massage wasn't that good so let's move on to the next item on the agenda. She goes for the hot towel and comes back and then the flip. She has ample twins for a CAMP girl as she is pretty chunky--she asks that I tip her good and whips them out. I like no upfront demands for big mone-- like SPA18 just down the road. She leans over to give me a taste and then goes to work. She said she has been doing this for about 4 years, and her skill reflects that she has adjusted from just trying to pull it off and she spent time on all of the parts simultaneously. After it's over she asks me if I want more massage or want to leave. I actually found that to be a nice touch--maybe I do want to get out of there. I opted to stay and have her attempt more massage.

She said business was slow and to tell my friends to come in for a massage. They are usually telling me not to say anything- so hear you go, friends. Not sure if anything else can be had, and I'm not sure that I would want it if it was. Repeat? If she could actually do a good massage I might go back. Better looking girls a block away with GPS if you prefer that. Maybe some of you in Marietta will let us know if there are more options? She was fun enough- Uno Benjamin in total, adios.Nice Review. I drove right by this place today on my way to Spa 18 for an extra helping of the GPS you speak of. Wanted to get paid upfront and everything but she was pretty good looking.

Isodt
01-10-19, 19:51
Have you ever gotten more than a massage and HJ from massagemegirl? (assuming you're talking about acworth massagemegirl).Never been, but recently emailed with her. A visit with her has to be more relaxing than what I got at T+.

UsualSuspect77
01-10-19, 20:16
You can get two pops at either Yan or Health if you can get it up again during your session. They would not charge extra for the second pop.Thanks for the info! Which one has the better looking girls? Thinking about giving one a try tomorrow.

Niteluvr
01-10-19, 20:43
You can get two pops at either Yan or Health if you can get it up again during your session. They would not charge extra for the second pop.Getting multi-pops usually depends on the girl, not the actual CAMP.

Rsb621
01-10-19, 21:40
Has any one ventured out to golden on pib in Chamblee yet? If so any info? Noticed it tucked away in back of strips center today but didn't have time to stop.

ILoveHE
01-10-19, 22:43
You might get lucky with Bella at Health.

Thanks for the info! Which one has the better looking girls? Thinking about giving one a try tomorrow.

Niteluvr
01-10-19, 22:53
You might get lucky with Bella at Health.Bella is not exactly a stunner. I would suggest Anna instead.

LuvFunAsians
01-10-19, 23:14
House fee is 60 for 40 min, 80 for 60 min. FS 140 to 160 extra depending on who you get and how much they want.Thanks much.

UnknownX
01-11-19, 01:05
Anybody been to Barefoot in Sandy Springs recently? If so, how's the talent?I visited a few months back and it was strictly business with me.

Bawall69
01-11-19, 12:10
Bella is not exactly a stunner. I would suggest Anna instead.How old is anna at health, and what is her body type?

Interested in trying the AMP scene, but I am quite picky about looks. That is what has kept me from trying till now.

Niteluvr
01-11-19, 12:43
How old is anna at health, and what is her body type?

Interested in trying the AMP scene, but I am quite picky about looks. That is what has kept me from trying till now.Early 30's, normal Chinese figure, very pretty face. She'll allow UTC on top (reluctantly) and minor UTC down below but no FIV.

ArkeusJ
01-11-19, 16:10
You can get two pops at either Yan or Health if you can get it up again during your session. They would not charge extra for the second pop.Where is health locatied?

Lotsoffun
01-11-19, 16:53
Whent a few weeks ago saw a belle I believe, she was nice short black hair very very skinny no ass whatsoever. Actually really good massage excellent technique at the end. Tried to do some roaming but I swear they have so many different pairs of shorts skirts and stockings on you can't figure out which way to go but overall I definitely will repeat. $ for the whole thing including tip.

DiveMasterStl
01-11-19, 19:55
And staying by Hartsfield. Any great AMPs or incall's you can recommend please? The kinkier the better.

BobSugarSmith
01-11-19, 21:33
Went to Therapy Plus twice:

First time I got Snow. Snow was about 5'5 and dragging some big melons. Her English was real bad but we did a table shower. That place is terrible for table showers in the winter. I was so cold that junior went back in his shell. Like a turtle trying to hide in a Bush. Anyways, we get back to the room and she does a very poor massage for nearly an hour. Close to the end of the hour we discuss terms and settle on $. 2 (all I had left) for CBJ into CFS. CBJ wasn't the best and the CFS was her on her back making the "I'm hurt" Asian chick face. Still she had giant bouncing knockers to I blew in the bag pretty quickly. Overall, $$ for not a bad evening.

I called back later and asked if Snow was still there and the madam said she was no longer there. The madam could have said anything really, we lose a bit in translation. I go there and they are busy so I have to wait in a side room for about 20 minutes but she assures me it won't cost against my hour. A little under 20 minutes she takes me into the other room and tells me to get dressed and lay down. The towel was warm and I wasn't sure if that was from the previous guest or the dryer and I didn't want to find out so I stayed dressed and waited for my masseuse. In walks April, a fairly attractive woman at about 5'2 with perky tits and a decent face and body. We do the table shower and head back. Again its cold so junior retreats. Once back in the room, she does a very quick massage, maybe 10-15 minutes and does some nice reach around teasing during it. I assume after the teasing it was clear I didn't care for much more back rubbing. Her English is much better than the others so we negotiate $. 4 for CBJ and CFS. The CFS was good. I don't know what great is but I didn't finish from it so it was good. Then she got on top of me and proceeded to jackhammer me facing me. It didn't take long sad to say, I blew in the bag and cleaned up and left.

Top notch experience all around, will return.

RT420
01-11-19, 22:46
Checked out Rose in Roswell off Alpharetta hwy. Couldn't understand mamasans name, but thin body, a cups and 6 out of 10 looks wise. Pretty good massage, felt rushed towards the end though and cut me short 15 min, however I left happy 60/40, tried to sell me 60/60 for just HJ, but that wasn't happening. Prob no repeat given the rush and attempt to sell on 60 for standard HE.

Passed by Blue Spa on my way out across the street basically, anywhere checked that place out? Looks like it may be a KAMP, but not sure.

Niteluvr
01-11-19, 23:24
Where is health locatied?Buford Hwy (Hwy 20) in Cumming, not too far from GA 400.

Niteluvr
01-12-19, 01:46
Checked out Rose in Roswell off Alpharetta hwy. Couldn't understand mamasans name, but thin body, a cups and 6 out of 10 looks wise. Pretty good massage, felt rushed towards the end though and cut me short 15 min, however I left happy 60/40, tried to sell me 60/60 for just HJ, but that wasn't happening. Prob no repeat given the rush and attempt to sell on 60 for standard HE.

Passed by Blue Spa on my way out across the street basically, anywhere checked that place out? Looks like it may be a KAMP, but not sure.Blue is a KAMP but the offerings are shit.

AncientAlien
01-12-19, 08:11
Went to b spa yesterday on buford hwy. As I was sitting in the lobby waiting, the mamasan came out to greet me very tall, nice satin dress and what looked to be a very sexy body underneath but I was there to see Bella who I have seen there before. This is where it gets strange, as I asked to see Bella she the mamasan immediately became pompous and said Bella no longer there and for me not to come in there asking to see a specific girl (Bella) and I should leave and not come back. What, did I miss some secret massage parlor protocol that I am not aware of? I have been in many parlors and have always asked for a specific girl and this has never happened. Is this an anomaly, did I not give the secret handshake? Wow.

MunchMacoochie
01-12-19, 09:46
Blue is a KAMP but the offerings are shit.Shorter than average, 40-ish, top-heavy, "whatsa matta wit you? Why you not cum yet?" attitude.

SolidMan34
01-12-19, 11:19
It's a much shorter drive for her than Daisy was.

Same nice lady, same service, though I think it's just her now.

I think she is calling it Pure. It's down the road from Yue by the Wendy's, where Yong Sheng 2 used to be.

Nite my comment was from visit last year (June) after Ivy sold the business. Have not been back since, but if Ivy has resurfaced it may be worth a check out of old times.

Rsb621
01-12-19, 13:58
Stopped by today and oh my what a massage! Although it was legit I still tipped 30. Felt amazing when I left. If you need true therapeutic massage this is place to go.

Niteluvr
01-12-19, 14:49
It's a much shorter drive for her than Daisy was.

Same nice lady, same service, though I think it's just her now.

I think she is calling it Pure. It's down the road from Yue by the Wendy's, where Yong Sheng 2 used to be.Have you sampled the new offerings at Daisy yet?

Niteluvr
01-12-19, 17:18
Went to b spa yesterday on buford hwy. As I was sitting in the lobby waiting, the mamasan came out to greet me very tall, nice satin dress and what looked to be a very sexy body underneath but I was there to see Bella who I have seen there before. This is where it gets strange, as I asked to see Bella she the mamasan immediately became pompous and said Bella no longer there and for me not to come in there asking to see a specific girl (Bella) and I should leave and not come back. What, did I miss some secret massage parlor protocol that I am not aware of? I have been in many parlors and have always asked for a specific girl and this has never happened. Is this an anomaly, did I not give the secret handshake? Wow.If you didn't leave any details out, then chalk it up to Korean quirky personalities. That type of thing has happened to most mongers.

AcWorthDude
01-12-19, 18:44
Tried to see some indy's but they weren't working on a Saturday. Ended up at Therapy+.

Last time I drew Barbie, had a good time. This time I drew April. Not much to write about. Not a good attitude. Tried to price gouge (140 for a fucking HJ! WTF). Anyways we negotiated at 100 for some fun, and in the end she didn't want to deliver on what I thought we agreed on.

Overall shitty experience. HJ sucked, probably worst I have had, no sensual touching of any kind, no playing with the boys, nothing, just grabbed it and started yanking the shit out of it, damn near ripped it off. Oh yeah, the massage also sucked.

I might would return to see barbie or try snow, but I won't see her again, I will straight up walk out if she comes in the room. I would have been better off at a camp.

SolidMan34
01-12-19, 20:14
I went a couple of times, but very unimpressed. That's been quite a while by now though, so it may be much better now, or possibly worse I guess.

But I won't return unless given a very good reason.

Have you sampled the new offerings at Daisy yet?

Niteluvr
01-12-19, 22:17
I went a couple of times, but very unimpressed. That's been quite a while by now though, so it may be much better now, or possibly worse I guess.

But I won't return unless given a very good reason.Guess I owe it to myself to check it out soon.

HairyMonger
01-12-19, 22:47
Went in to a CAMP in smyrna. Older Chinese lady maybe late 30's or early 40's. Impeccable shape. Boobs and ass are totally on point. I asked for an hour long massage and she gave me quite a lame massage. I don't get it when they try do a light finger roaming around, I find it to be a total boner killer. In any case, the flip eventually comes and here it gets fun.

While she is touching the parts around the jewels she learns in close and has this passionate gaze. I peck her on the cheeks and touch her tits. I go from flaccid to nearly full mast in to time. We negotiate for tips and she asks for 80 for a tits show and HJ. I said 40 and backs ways bit. I offer 100 for a BJ and she says no. All this time my mind is still on her curvy ass and I ask if she will offer cunnilingus and anilingus. I wasn't expecting a response, but she agreed. She dropped her pants and went on her back.

What a sight. Kitty was trimmed and tight. So white, ass was soft, tits are great sized and firm. Real stuff with a unusually large nipples like a jolly rancher. I just loved all of it. The asshole was so pink and tiny. Looked no hair and bleached. Not sure if it's a Chinese trait. I had a great time feasting on all of it. I was like a bull seeing red and just tongue fucked her pussy and ass. My facewas buried in there for a good solid 8-10 minutes. I turned her around on her stomach and now I had a great view of it too. She was wriggling and almost all the massage covers came off from the table.

Super fun super fun while it lasted. She started stroking me and then she put a finger in my ass as I think she wanted to hurry up as we were well past the hour. Looked like the whole act caught her flustered and bothered like she couldn't believe that happened. Paid and walked right out.

This was my first time that I had anything other than an HJ outside my home. Was a great time for 60+ 100 tip.

Seniors can dm me for the name of the Camp and masseuse.

Vincent91
01-12-19, 23:56
Monthly or semi- monthly. Why?Was wondering what its like, I've been to ivy so wanted to compare, b / c I haven't been to chalet, its close by so thinking of trying it out.

VMackey02
01-13-19, 00:18

But I won't return unless given a very good reason.The tall one there who goes by a couple of names is very pretty and has a great rack. That being said, she is a really tough nut to crack and it takes a serious amount of work to get them out. The other one that works in the first room has a serious Jlow ass and is not shy to dole out a rigorous prostate massage but have not tired to get her clothes off due to the fact that things would expand rapidly.

JeffInnAtlanta
01-13-19, 10:25
I asked to see Bella she the mamasan immediately became pompous and said Bella no longer there and for me not to come in there asking to see a specific girl (Bella) and I should leave and not come back. What, did I miss some secret massage parlor protocol that I am not aware of? Maybe she caught / found out Bella was giving the extras you were looking for and the mamasan was trying to protect her business. Post the deets on a girl once here and she gets a ton of calls and walk-ins and the management knows what's up pretty quick. That's the danger of this and other review sites.

ShyGuyAtlanta
01-13-19, 10:26
Have you ever gotten more than a massage and HJ from massagemegirl? (assuming you're talking about acworth massagemegirl).Many of us have chimed in and said be respectful which mean no additional services. This is a legit massage with teasing and happy ending with some amazing firm but supple tatas to play with.

TopGun4291
01-13-19, 12:37
Maybe she caught / found out Bella was giving the extras you were looking for and the mamasan was trying to protect her business. Post the deets on a girl once here and she gets a ton of calls and walk-ins and the management knows what's up pretty quick. That's the danger of this and other review sites.Agreed. It's a catch-22. I went to Great Wall a couple of times before it became really popular on this board. The second time was fun but the lack of discretion by the girl combined with the popularity here made me wonder if Uncle LEO would be visiting soon.

I want people to share the info (obviously) and I want the girls to be friendly and fun. But I hate it when it becomes so freaking obvious that Uncle LEO gets involved.

It's like a pitcher using Pine tar, everyone knows it's happening, but don't make it so obvious that the umpire has to do something about it.

RT420
01-13-19, 12:44
Many of us have chimed in and said be respectful which mean no additional services. This is a legit massage with teasing and happy ending with some amazing firm but supple tatas to play with.Oh yeah, I know, visited prior, was just curious as he made it seem like she offered more for him based off his review of T+ and then mentioning them, which is why I asked.

All good, happy hunting!

MassageAwesome
01-13-19, 14:01
If you didn't leave any details out, then chalk it up to Korean quirky personalities. That type of thing has happened to most mongers.I went to a spa in Richmond, Kentucky a few weeks ago on my way to Detroit. I been to this spa a couple years ago and drew a woman named Ruby, who could pass as Asa Akira's body double with a very cute face. I had a wonderful time with her. I was following the posts in the ads where the spa is located, and I noticed that she was there a few months ago, so I figure she may still be there when I arrive. I get there and the woman who greeted me looked VERY happy to see me. When I asked for Ruby, the other woman went from happy to pissed off faster than I could blink. She gave me attitude asking if I was one of Ruby’s regulars and then said that Ruby is not there anymore. I drew her and still got decent service. She even dressed me afterwards. I told her that Ruby never dressed me and she said some smart ass comment about Ruby under her breath.

So yea they have "interesting" personalities, especially when it comes to someone else stealing they'd clientele / money. I also seen that in some CAMPs.

NuGuy36
01-13-19, 14:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rsb621
01-13-19, 18:18
Passed by here 2 days in a row and both days closed. Must be on vacation I guess.

JokeKing11
01-13-19, 19:20
Is it just me or calling in for an app. They switch up the providers and always leaving the room?

Niteluvr
01-13-19, 20:18
Is it just me or calling in for an app. They switch up the providers and always leaving the room?They quickly got spoiled and lazy so I refuse to return until I hear of serious improvement.

Niteluvr
01-13-19, 20:21
I went to a spa in Richmond, Kentucky a few weeks ago on my way to Detroit. I been to this spa a couple years ago and drew a woman named Ruby, who could pass as Asa Akira's body double with a very cute face. I had a wonderful time with her. I was following the posts in the ads where the spa is located, and I noticed that she was there a few months ago, so I figure she may still be there when I arrive. I get there and the woman who greeted me looked VERY happy to see me. When I asked for Ruby, the other woman went from happy to pissed off faster than I could blink. She gave me attitude asking if I was one of Rubys regulars and then said that Ruby is not there anymore. I drew her and still got decent service. She even dressed me afterwards. I told her that Ruby never dressed me and she said some smart ass comment about Ruby under her breath.

So yea they have "interesting" personalities, especially when it comes to someone else stealing they'd clientele / money. I also seen that in some CAMPs.Typical female jealousy though we mongers sometimes benefit if the "lesser" provider ups her services.

JDont
01-13-19, 20:32
Is it just me or calling in for an app. They switch up the providers and always leaving the room?Was just there for the first time recently. Good experience. I walked in with no appointment so can't comment on switch. No interruptions though. Lulu I think. Above average massage and great play. Not that young, not too old. Utc 60/40.

Not my on my usual list but I'll go back sometime I think.

Leep12
01-13-19, 21:23
I live just a few miles from area and always get my oil changed at the place in the GW plaza. GW was still closed, I stopped in at Young's even though the open sign was on to make sure greeted by karrie. They where in business. Was a little concerned as I had sent a text to my contact there and got no reply which was really unusual, sent her a message today and got a reply.

Drove past Lu's and they, of course, where open.

Wasn't in the mood for service today, so no report on that.

Petey1015
01-13-19, 23:29
I live just a few miles from area and always get my oil changed at the place in the GW plaza. GW was still closed, I stopped in at Young's even though the open sign was on to make sure greeted by karrie. They where in business. Was a little concerned as I had sent a text to my contact there and got no reply which was really unusual, sent her a message today and got a reply.

Drove past Lu's and they, of course, where open.

Wasn't in the mood for service today, so no report on that.That's quite a detour from the triangle.

AncientAlien
01-14-19, 06:42
Maybe she caught / found out Bella was giving the extras you were looking for and the mamasan was trying to protect her business. Post the deets on a girl once here and she gets a ton of calls and walk-ins and the management knows what's up pretty quick. That's the danger of this and other review sites.Don't know if that is the case, the first time I visited there maybe a month ago based on the reviews here Bella was the girl to see. When I went in that day I was greeted by another provider and I asked for Bella she told me Bella was off on Wed and Thur to come back Friday which I did, Bella was there and we had an awesome time together. That's what's so odd about my visit last week and the response I got from the mamasan. No worries, I agree with night and will chalk it up to experience.

Worf359
01-14-19, 08:58
I have been going to ZR on Cobb Parkway for several months now and thought I would pass this one on to the board. May is short even for a Asian but gives a good hard pressure massage. After seeing her a few times it was automatic that on the flip the pants went down and the twins came out. They are small b cups and she has tried to finish me Russian bot just ended up finger banging her. Tip was always. 4 Now here is were the fun begins. About a month ago I decided to see how far I could get with her. I stopped by got to the room. There is that table all AMP have with oil and towels. So I placed a condom and a c note were she would see it. She comes in gives me a big hug saying she is happy to see me. Walks over to the table and doesn't say anything about what was there. She starts my massage asking me were she should spend extra time on. Again a good massage. Tells me to flip walks over to the table grabs the condom walks back to me then starts a surprising good BBBJ after a few minutes the pants come off she applies the condom get on the table and sits down on Stanley moaning as she slides all the way down. The kitty was tight as hell but she road like a champ. Switch to k9 she is grunting as a finish. Pull out and she cleans me up just smiling ear to ear. This has been repeated several times in the past few weeks. Nothing said from her about the tip and always says please come back soon.

HobbyMan51
01-14-19, 09:08
Passed by here 2 days in a row and both days closed. Must be on vacation I guess.She'll be back. Most likely today.

Leep12
01-14-19, 09:37
That's quite a detour from the triangle.Meant Lu massage in Acworth, 92 and Bells ferry.

Rsb621
01-14-19, 09:41
She'll be back. Most likely today.Thanks I was a little concerned.

Osmosiss
01-14-19, 10:34
Recently went to VIP and saw Cindy. Had a good massage and left happy at $90 out the door. She is attractive and probably in her mid-30's with a nice body. Above average for the Atlanta CAMP scene for sure. I usually just tip $20 for just a HJ, but these girls at VIP are expecting $40 for just a HJ. $40 for me is the standard UTC HJ experience. I won't be back to VIP because of this.

I just want to make a suggestion here and please don't get offended by this as it will benefit all of us. It was just a couple years ago that $20 was the standard tip for a good massage followed by a HJ. Now, many places such as Youngs, Lu Massage, Spa 18 and now VIP are expecting $40 because we mongers are paying it and the providers know they can get it and hold fast. I think we, mongers, should hold fast for basic service. I am obviously guilty of giving in myself at VIP but can assure you moving forward I am only going to pay for the ending expected and received.

Happy Mongering.

Os.

B Daddy17
01-14-19, 11:14
That's quite a detour from the triangle.I think it's safe to call it a "backslash" from here forward.

Hobby Cat 55
01-14-19, 11:50
Recently went to VIP and saw Cindy. Had a good massage and left happy at $90 out the door. She is attractive and probably in her mid-30's with a nice body. Above average for the Atlanta CAMP scene for sure. I usually just tip $20 for just a HJ, but these girls at VIP are expecting $40 for just a HJ. $40 for me is the standard UTC HJ experience. I won't be back to VIP because of this.

I just want to make a suggestion here and please don't get offended by this as it will benefit all of us. It was just a couple years ago that $20 was the standard tip for a good massage followed by a HJ. Now, many places such as Youngs, Lu Massage, Spa 18 and now VIP are expecting $40 because we mongers are paying it and the providers know they can get it and hold fast. I think we, mongers, should hold fast for basic service. I am obviously guilty of giving in myself at VIP but can assure you moving forward I am only going to pay for the ending expected and received.

Happy Mongering.

Os.I will second this one. Also holding Firm at 20 HJ, 40 HJ with UTC+, 60 CBJ, 100 FS. And this is if the house is still 60 and not 80.

NickyMassage
01-14-19, 13:20
Ok gentlemen please don't get mad at me for what I did last week! LOL went to asian body massage in Decatur last week. Been there once before and had a good time for the usual hour 100 $. I believe her name is Anessa or something of that nature.

So I pop in about 9:30 pm and they suppose to close at 10. Well the papasan told me they would still do an hour for me so I was like cool. Usually other places hit me with the come back tomorrow or only get half an hour. So I was pleasantly surprised.

Anyway, she comes in after I'm undressed and starts right in walking on my back. She's petite so it felt pretty good.

I interrupt her and ask is table shower available and she goes to check. It is so we make our way there. Nice table shower actually. So she spends about 25 minutes on my table shower completely and thoroughly washing the boys and holding them while she washed other parts of me. Love that! Table shower is amazing! She dries me off then back to the room.

She dries me off even more then proceeds with an amazing massage! Like she's actually good! But the crazy part is I didn't have to do the whole rub her leg temperature check! She literally would put my whole arm between her legs while she was massaging me and I could touch whatever I wanted! Do that shit then baby! LOL and the whole while she is touching and rubbing my butt balls and bat!! Ok I'm having a great time as she is massaging my ears, head, shoulders, back. She touched everything! On the flip I can't lie. I'm about to burst! She begins to rub it like she loved it! Whew! I pop like I stepped on a tube of toothpaste! She was even like. Wow so much! LOL.

So it's about 5 minutes left and she starts a foot massage and notices I have dead skin on the fatty part of my big toes! She could not help herself. She runs and gets clippers and literally gives me a quick pedicure! I did not ask or even want one but she insisted! Then oiled them well, got me up and dressed me from head to toe! Almost had to virtually slap my woman because I ain't getting this kinda service at home! Kidding!

I swear I had 150 $ in my pocket and I gave her every bit of it! As late as it was in the day she serviced me like it was her first appointment and went above and beyond!

I know I may have messed up the $ culture we are trying to establish but when I say her and the papasan looked so surprised when I paid that. He was smiling, she was smiling and wouldn't stop hugging me all the way out the door! I never mind paying for top notch service and that's what I received! Sorry but not sorry because I'm going back this week! YMMV but if you are sweet to her I believe you will have a great time! Thanks for listening! LOL.

NickyMassage
01-14-19, 13:29
I reviewed them before and it has always been consistent up until last week. First off the girl I normally have seen working there by herself was not there. There was two other hags there. So that already had me rethinking my life. Then as I walked in they were giving me this strange look like I wasn't welcome there. It's 9 pm and yaw open til 10 right? So I ask to use the restroom and I hear them talking while I'm in there. Still I soldier on to the room because in my head immo really withhold the tip if I don't come out happy. Chick walks in and ask how long and I say an hour. She says 30 minutes! I'm like ok cool. She asks have I been there before and I say yes plenty. She asks if I ever had 4 hands and I said yes but I don't want 4 hands from you hounds! She lies and says they only do 4 hands for 30 minutes! That was it for me. Put my shoes back on because that's as far as I had gotten in taking off my clothes. Walked out and as I get to the door the other lady says. Ok ok we do two hands for half hour! Now I'm stupid if I stay after all those red flags! Nope I'm out gargoyle queen!! LOL will never go back! Ever!

NickyMassage
01-14-19, 13:38
Saw this spot coming up and would always see a lit open sign but the door was always locked. Well this time I pulled it and it opened to a beautiful fit asian chick in a short pleated skirt and blouse and some heeled boots looking super sexy! I'm like watch when I get to my room it's going to be her grandma massaging me. Boy was I wrong! She came in and asked how long and how much pressure. Her name is CoCo. Don't know from where she may have worked previously or anything but she's here now! LOL pretty much throughout the entire massage which was great actually. She's teasing. She would allow me to rub on her for a minute then back away. We did that dance all night! LOL and she would get close to the boys but never actually went in on them. I was undraped all the way til the end where she covered the boys on the flip. I really enjoyed the massage and anticipated it would be legit the first time so I wasn't at all let down but I do believe more is available as I go more. It's literally 5 minutes from home so I will definitely build that relationship. As I was leaving I saw another girl in yoga pants and she was cute as well. So far so good! Keep you Guys posted!

Okidokime
01-14-19, 14:30
Ok gentlemen please don't get mad at me for what I did last week! LOL
I swear I had 150 $ in my pocket and I gave her every bit of it! As late as it was in the day she serviced me like it was her first appointment and went above and beyond!Sounds like you made a friend! LOL. I remember having a similar experience when I was living in China. After you get a half dozen lame hand-jobs you can't help but be generous when you find a provider that gets your blood pumping.

I've always found that getting extras is a lot like dating. Chemistry is half the game, and paying doesn't always guaranty a good time. Maybe the girl might get egoistical and think she's worth the extra cash, but after a few polite rejections her expectations would level out.

Sometimes I'm having a good day and I tip the Waffle House waitress $10 bucks for my $12 dollar meal. This is just my opinion, but honestly I think being super aggressive with the price negotiations tends to kill the mood and burn girls out faster. Pay what you think is fair, and keep it playful. When someone gives you a bad deal just smile and say, "No thank you. ".

Citizenofdis69
01-14-19, 19:51
She is a voluptuous black woman who had her own location on Hwy. 85 between Riverdale and Fayetteville.

I saw her a few times and was very satisfied. I initially saw her info on here which is why I am posting the question here.

After I took a break from the hobby last year, I wanted to see her again, but it appears the phone number I had is disconnected.

Does anybody know what happened to her? Does she just have a different number? Has she moved away or retired?

Mr.Inch
01-14-19, 20:12
She is a voluptuous black woman who had her own location on Hwy. 85 between Riverdale and Fayetteville.

I saw her a few times and was very satisfied. I initially saw her info on here which is why I am posting the question here.

After I took a break from the hobby last year, I wanted to see her again, but it appears the phone number I had is disconnected.

Does anybody know what happened to her? Does she just have a different number? Has she moved away or retired?I think that third pic is her. I think.

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/137371

NickyMassage
01-14-19, 20:36
Sounds like you made a friend! LOL. I remember having a similar experience when I was living in China. After you get a half dozen lame hand-jobs you can't help but be generous when you find a provider that gets your blood pumping.

I've always found that getting extras is a lot like dating. Chemistry is half the game, and paying doesn't always guaranty a good time. Maybe the girl might get egoistical and think she's worth the extra cash, but after a few polite rejections her expectations would level out.

Sometimes I'm having a good day and I tip the Waffle House waitress $10 bucks for my $12 dollar meal. This is just my opinion, but honestly I think being super aggressive with the price negotiations tends to kill the mood and burn girls out faster. Pay what you think is fair, and keep it playful. When someone gives you a bad deal just smile and say, "No thank you. ".My thoughts exactly! I get burned out from the same service different hands thing! I have always just wanted something I could remember and felt good about paying. And this was definitely it. Again it may not be enough for everyone else but I slept like a baby that night. Maybe she has taken a certain liking to me. Or she's a great actress. Either way I'm paying to see that movie again! LOL.

LionsDen11
01-14-19, 20:43
Saw an unmarked car. Looks to be a squad car parked in the corner of the shopping center by Jun's. Could be nothing, just thought I'd pass it on.

BenderDundat
01-15-19, 00:33
My thoughts exactly! I get burned out from the same service different hands thing! I have always just wanted something I could remember and felt good about paying. And this was definitely it. Again it may not be enough for everyone else but I slept like a baby that night. Maybe she has taken a certain liking to me. Or she's a great actress. Either way I'm paying to see that movie again! LOL.Clear your in box and sent messages.

Benderdundat.

NickyMassage
01-15-19, 00:47
Clear your in box and sent messages.

Benderdundat.Didn't realize how many old messages I had! LOL.

GuideMe330
01-15-19, 00:58
I was way out in Acworth for some work and figured I try out a new place. Passed Natural healing on my way out and figured I'd stop by on the way back. After doing some research I couldn't find anything on this place. I know, not a good sign. But I'd figure I would TOFTT and maybe find a new gem.

I walked in and this older lady in scrubs was behind the counter. Everything looked like a typical AMP. Blacked out windows and etc. Asker her if they do walk-ins and you would of thought I asked her to get naked in the middle of the street. She got very flustered and said they only schedule.

Seeing that the situation was getting awkward I came up with an excuse about being new and wanting to surprise my GF sometime while we are out. Wasn't sure if they needed a schedule. She relaxed and I went on my way.

Summary: natural healing is still a mystery, but I'm guessing it is legit.

Dudeatl
01-15-19, 01:20
Is it just me or calling in for an app. They switch up the providers and always leaving the room?I have seen this happen at a few places. If they get an appointment with a favorite customer e they will swap out with someone else, or if they take an appointment and the manager double books. Sometimes they do it to get new girls some work.

DarkWing10
01-15-19, 10:00

Does anybody know what happened to her? Does she just have a different number? Has she moved away or retired?Hi, I believe she goes by Honey now. She is still active. The link Inch sent you is her. If I may ask, was she really good and did she offer any other extras than a He?

JokeKing11
01-15-19, 11:12
I have seen this happen at a few places. If they get an appointment with a favorite customer e they will swap out with someone else, or if they take an appointment and the manager double books. Sometimes they do it to get new girls some work.Fr. Kind of sucks but oh well wasn't to bad.

Niteluvr
01-15-19, 11:32
I was way out in Acworth for some work and figured I try out a new place. Passed Natural healing on my way out and figured I'd stop by on the way back. After doing some research I couldn't find anything on this place. I know, not a good sign. But I'd figure I would TOFTT and maybe find a new gem.

I walked in and this older lady in scrubs was behind the counter. Everything looked like a typical AMP. Blacked out windows and etc. Asker her if they do walk-ins and you would of thought I asked her to get naked in the middle of the street. She got very flustered and said they only schedule.

Seeing that the situation was getting awkward I came up with an excuse about being new and wanting to surprise my GF sometime while we are out. Wasn't sure if they needed a schedule. She relaxed and I went on my way.

Summary: natural healing is still a mystery, but I'm guessing it is legit.It's one of those CAMPs with only one or two ladies working, so they prefer a scheduled appointment. I've run into a lot of CAMPs in outlying areas that operate like that.

Mr.Inch
01-15-19, 11:57
Hi, I believe she goes by Honey now. She is still active. The link Inch sent you is her. If I may ask, was she really good and did she offer any other extras than a He?I kind of want to see her again, but her prices went sky high. She used to suck the dick which was included in the massage. Swallowed every last drop and then some.

Killakill
01-15-19, 14:14
Hi, I believe she goes by Honey now. She is still active. The link Inch sent you is her. If I may ask, was she really good and did she offer any other extras than a He?They are two different women. Lala has been ghost for a few months and Honey upsells, I don't recommend.

Niteluvr
01-15-19, 20:09
Stopped by Top V. It's still a hustle joint but I didn't have time to go anywhere else, so settled on a 4-hand with Lulu and Lala (aka Amy). Both look very similar: slender, small tits and ass and straight hair. Lala wore a ball cap. The massage was nothing special but both switched over frequently on the HJ, with Lala doing a better job on the hand crank and Lulu being more sensual with my balls. Tipped $30 each although they kept pestering me for $50 each.

Niteluvr
01-15-19, 22:17

Happy Mongering.

Os.Stopped by yesterday. Linda greeted me but her looks leave much to be desired. Decent looking ass but face threw me off. She said the other two ladies were busy. Do you know who the alleged third woman is besides Cindy and Linda?

DarkStallion
01-15-19, 23:07
Hi,

I saw this ad in Rub ratings. Anybody have any info on her? Google the image nothing returned. Googled with Phone got the same ad in another state.

Anybody visited her? PMs are welcome.

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/131859

Explorer8586
01-16-19, 00:08
SO and I travelling to ATL mid-Feb and looking for a spot where we can both leave happy. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

HobbyMan51
01-16-19, 00:18
Hi,

I saw this ad in Rub ratings. Anybody have any info on her? Google the image nothing returned. Googled with Phone got the same ad in another state.

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/131859These last few posts belong in the Massage and Body Rub Non AMP section. You guys need to take up your search for individual body rubbers over there, not here, ok?

LionsDen11
01-16-19, 03:22
Hi,

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/131859Not the real photo, but she's cool. Nice boobs, clean and cute but not her in the pics.

UnknownX
01-16-19, 08:13
Stopped by yesterday. Linda greeted me but her looks leave much to be desired. Decent looking ass but face threw me off. She said the other two ladies were busy. Do you know who the alleged third woman is besides Cindy and Linda?April, saw her over the weekend. . Opted for an hour, she starts the massage, and within ten minutes she's doing the soft touch, tickle my crack and grazing the boys. . 20 minutes goes to get hot towels and ask me to flip. . Straight jack hammer. No fun. . Kept pressing me for 60, told her no 40. Went back and forth about that for a min or so and finally agreed on 40. Looked at the time, it had only been 30 mins, so I opted to leave as there was virtually no massage. 50/40 probably won't return.

Mr.Inch
01-16-19, 09:14
[Deleted by Admin]

Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

A2

NinjaNomics
01-16-19, 10:33
Not the real photo, but she's cool. Nice boobs, clean and cute but not her in the pics.Agreed, def fake pics. In Fact she actually has 3 different profiles as different people on there attached to her different numbers so be aware of that. I almost fell for one of her other profiles thinking I'm meeting someone new, when I got there and saw it was her, I turned around and left.

Peppers03
01-16-19, 15:05
Hi all. Long time lurker and 10 yr monger. I love this site and always read when I can.

So this weekend I'm looking for a happy massage with chubby or big breasts on the lady. Preferably one who allows utc roaming or even otc minimum. Any suggestions?

I'm very familiar with the north ga area and I can say this isn't the place for that body type. Had one once a few years ago at Asian spa in adairsville but only got to see her once. Anything close to north atl area in the AMP style or camp style is good for me. Any suggestions?

Niteluvr
01-16-19, 20:15
TaoistMastee I thought you will be to picky to go where others have traveled frequently.

I think VIVi of Yan (long gone now I think) like to be eaten the most, she flared that cat like Preditor so you can get to every nook and cranny. LOL.AmpVader, clear your Inbox!

JWSouth
01-16-19, 21:25
Been lurking for a minute; cabbage and time to spread it both dried up.

Far East up in Woodstock was a staple of mine for a while. Had a UTR mommy up in Canton that I'd visit from time to time, she and I both went to FE (never together damn) and would swap stories. Should have guessed you horndogs would bay too loud about it LOL.

Only recent report I've got is from Oriental on 92 in Woodstock, went by there last week. Nothing to report of course: still legit as always. Decent massage, 50 + 10 otd.

Looks like I'll be up in Roswell several days over the next few weeks, might try to squeeze in a bit of kamping. From RTFF, Blue is relatively new to the area (across the street from the infamous sharks at Rose) but according to Night is also "shit" LOL. Olympia and A are the only others I'm aware of up there. Which of those 3 do you vets think would be worth my valuable and extremely limited resources?

HobbyMan51
01-16-19, 23:28

Far East up in Woodstock was a staple of mine for a while. Had a UTR mommy up in Canton that I'd visit from time to time, she and I both went to FE (never together damn) and would swap stories. Should have guessed you horndogs would bay too loud about it LOL.

Only recent report I've got is from Oriental on 92 in Woodstock, went by there last week. Nothing to report of course: still legit as always. Decent massage, 50 + 10 otd.

Looks like I'll be up in Roswell several days over the next few weeks, might try to squeeze in a bit of kamping. From RTFF, Blue is relatively new to the area (across the street from the infamous sharks at Rose) but according to Night is also "shit" LOL. Olympia and A are the only others I'm aware of up there. Which of those 3 do you vets think would be worth my valuable and extremely limited resources?For what it's worth, Olympia gets my vote.

Niteluvr
01-16-19, 23:34

Looks like I'll be up in Roswell several days over the next few weeks, might try to squeeze in a bit of kamping. From RTFF, Blue is relatively new to the area (across the street from the infamous sharks at Rose) but according to Night is also "shit" LOL. Olympia and A are the only others I'm aware of up there. Which of those 3 do you vets think would be worth my valuable and extremely limited resources?Of those three, I'd stay home and read a good book. YMMV.

Zipper34
01-17-19, 00:20
Went there tonight. They turned legit. So long to massage pro.

Citizenofdis69
01-17-19, 00:51
They are two different women. Lala has been ghost for a few months and Honey upsells, I don't recommend.Really? That's a bummer!

Hi, I believe she goes by Honey now. She is still active. The link Inch sent you is her. If I may ask, was she really good and did she offer any other extras than a He?
As Inch said, she did a good BJ, and I also ate her kitty. But I also liked her personality. She was (and hope still is) very easy to talk to. What I did not like was the distance, alas.

That said, Killakill says that Honey is not her. I hope she resurfaces.

AncientAlien
01-17-19, 06:15
VIP. Went by last week and was greeted by very unattractive mid twenties girl with bad acne turned around and left.

UP Massage Roswell. Walked in greeted by two fuglies turned around and left.

Golden Massage Cumming. Under new ownership greeted by Serena (mamasan) chatted for a few minutes to get a feel for the place. She seemed open for some fun actually let me feel her boobs in the lobby gave me her cell phone number have not been back yet.

Pure Massage Marietta. Greeted by older looking lady I think her name was Ivy not a looker but if anyone is looking for a finger up their ass while getting a HE then she's your gal. $50 +$40 OTD.

More later.

Mr.Inch
01-17-19, 09:20
Really? That's a bummer!

As Inch said, she did a good BJ, and I also ate her kitty. But I also liked her personality. She was (and hope still is) very easy to talk to. What I did not like was the distance, alas.

That said, Killakill says that Honey is not her. I hope she resurfaces.I really think that's her. Think about it, same location, same haircut, same eyes, same services (a few different types of massages) but the ass in those jeans, doubt that's any riverdale side of town booty.

RedneckStud
01-17-19, 10:04

Only recent report I've got is from Oriental on 92 in Woodstock, went by there last week. Nothing to report of course: still legit as always. Decent massage, 50 + 1

Looks like I'll be up in Roswell several days over the next few weeks, might try to squeeze in a bit of kamping. From RTFF, Blue is relatively new to the area (across the street from the infamous sharks at Rose) but according to Night is also "shit" LOL. Olympia and A are the only others I'm aware of up there. Which of those 3 do you vets think would be worth my valuable and extremely limited resources?Never heard of FE.

Tarl66
01-17-19, 10:36
Never heard of FE.FE must mean Far East.

MassageAwesome
01-17-19, 10:52
Hi all. Long time lurker and 10 yr monger. I love this site and always read when I can.

So this weekend I'm looking for a happy massage with chubby or big breasts on the lady. Preferably one who allows utc roaming or even otc minimum. Any suggestions?

I'm very familiar with the north ga area and I can say this isn't the place for that body type. Had one once a few years ago at Asian spa in adairsville but only got to see her once. Anything close to north atl area in the AMP style or camp style is good for me. Any suggestions?ZR Massage on Cobb Parkway. Ask for Mary. Make sure you say MARY because there's also a girl there named May.

Petey1015
01-17-19, 11:20
Never heard of FE.Fae East because he mentions he used to frequent there.

JWSouth
01-17-19, 11:27
Of those three, I'd stay home and read a good book. YMMV.LOL from the response I've gotten, I think I will. Save my bread for another trip to Royal and a slim spinner.

Never heard of FE.The late Far East, formerly of Woodstock.

Niteluvr
01-17-19, 12:33
Went there tonight. They turned legit. So long to massage pro.Can anyone confirm or deny this?

NYCLuvr
01-17-19, 15:12
I really think that's her. Think about it, same location, same haircut, same eyes, same services (a few different types of massages) but the ass in those jeans, doubt that's any riverdale side of town booty.I too use to see Lala a few times in Riverdale. She gave amazing BBBJ but sad to say Honey and Lala are trwo separate girls. I tried reaching out to to Lala a few times last year but she never answered back. Hey Inch, sent you a PM. Be safe out there guys.

Citizenofdis69
01-17-19, 18:10
I too use to see Lala a few times in Riverdale. She gave amazing BBBJ but sad to say Honey and Lala are trwo separate girls. I tried reaching out to to Lala a few times last year but she never answered back. Hey Inch, sent you a PM. Be safe out there guys.According to Honey (whom I contacted), Lala is not her and Lala moved away. Disappointing, I know.

So have you seen Honey? Is she worth the trip or should I stay away? Or TOFTT?

HobbyMan51
01-17-19, 18:38
According to Honey (whom I contacted), Lala is not her and Lala moved away. Disappointing, I know.

So have you seen Honey? Is she worth the trip or should I stay away? Or TOFTT?I said it earlier this week and here it is again: These posts belong on the non-AMP thread. I don't know how the hell or who the hell started putting this stuff on this thread and I don't really care but if it doesn't stop I would like for Admin to put a stop to it and put these posts where they belong. If I want to read about or check out private providers I want to read about it on the NON AMP THREAD and not on this thread which is for MASSAGE PARLORS ONLY, ok? Damn.

Citizenofdis69
01-17-19, 18:53
I said it earlier this week and here it is again: These posts belong on the non-AMP thread. Sorry Hobbyman. I asked about Lala here because that's where I found out about her. And I think she was mentioned here because she was based across the street from a massage parlor operation (Heard's Healing Hands, also defunct I believe).

So mea culpa, will stop now. .

Petey1015
01-17-19, 19:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Sarcastic King
01-17-19, 22:58
Saw this spot coming up and would always see a lit open sign but the door was always locked. Well this time I pulled it and it opened to a beautiful fit asian chick in a short pleated skirt and blouse and some heeled boots looking super sexy! I'm like watch when I get to my room it's going to be her grandma massaging me. Boy was I wrong! She came in and asked how long and how much pressure. Her name is CoCo. Don't know from where she may have worked previously or anything but she's here now! LOL pretty much throughout the entire massage which was great actually. She's teasing. She would allow me to rub on her for a minute then back away. We did that dance all night! LOL and she would get close to the boys but never actually went in on them. I was undraped all the way til the end where she covered the boys on the flip. I really enjoyed the massage and anticipated it would be legit the first time so I wasn't at all let down but I do believe more is available as I go more. It's literally 5 minutes from home so I will definitely build that relationship. As I was leaving I saw another girl in yoga pants and she was cute as well. So far so good! Keep you Guys posted!Was in the area and stopped by. Long story short. Nice looking girl but I was draped the whole time. Not a good massage either but I did get the 20% grand open discount! No happiness at zen. But I may just not be as charming as some of you guys so happy hunting!

HobbyMan51
01-18-19, 01:12
Sorry Hobbyman. I asked about Lala here because that's where I found out about her. And I think she was mentioned here because she was based across the street from a massage parlor operation (Heard's Healing Hands, also defunct I believe).

So mea culpa, will stop now. .Thanks very much!

NickyMassage
01-18-19, 10:14
Was in the area and stopped by. Long story short. Nice looking girl but I was draped the whole time. Not a good massage either but I did get the 20% grand open discount! No happiness at zen. But I may just not be as charming as some of you guys so happy hunting!No it's not you my friend. Yesterday was my second time going and I didn't get CoCo I got some slim, a bit older, jeans wearing lady and yes she was all business. Draped the entire time, no personality, but actually was a good massage. Definitely going to ask for Coco next time I go. And I went late about 9 pm the first time. I went early about 1 pm yesterday and there was also a guy at the desk. I will give it one more try and if no happiness then so be it.

JWSouth
01-18-19, 11:29
That place still there? Was behind a drugstore at the corner of Rucker and 140 in Roswell. Hit or miss back in the day, but I had fun there my last time (which was over a year ago now).

AmpVader
01-18-19, 12:06
That place still there? Was behind a drugstore at the corner of Rucker and 140 in Roswell. Hit or miss back in the day, but I had fun there my last time (which was over a year ago now).That is care massage now and discuss recently (Youni and Cindy). Good time to be had.

RT420
01-18-19, 12:08
That place still there? Was behind a drugstore at the corner of Rucker and 140 in Roswell. Hit or miss back in the day, but I had fun there my last time (which was over a year ago now).Still there, behind the Walgreens (I believe is the drugstore). Reports on here of good times still had. Don't think it's called the same though, think it's XIN massage now?

Petey1015
01-18-19, 13:16
That place still there? Was behind a drugstore at the corner of Rucker and 140 in Roswell. Hit or miss back in the day, but I had fun there my last time (which was over a year ago now).It's now called Care Massage.

HobbyMan51
01-18-19, 14:23
Still there, behind the Walgreens (I believe is the drugstore). Reports on here of good times still had. Don't think it's called the same though, think it's XIN massage now?Xin is in Norcross off of PIB behind a Shell station.

Tudai
01-18-19, 15:03
TaoistMastee I thought you will be to picky to go where others have traveled frequently.

I think VIVi of Yan (long gone now I think) like to be eaten the most, she flared that cat like Preditor so you can get to every nook and cranny. LOL.Ah, Vivi. She was a lot of fun.

Sarcastic King
01-18-19, 15:49
I got some slim, a bit older, jeans wearing lady and yes she was all business. Draped the entire time, no personalityThanks man! I had the same lady!! I thought it was me. Maybe I had a stench or something.

Maybe I will give them a try with coco. I also saw the guy there too on my way out.

JWSouth
01-18-19, 17:11
That is care massage now and discuss recently (Youni and Cindy). Good time to be had.

Still there, behind the Walgreens (I believe is the drugstore). Reports on here of good times still had. Don't think it's called the same though, think it's XIN massage now?

It's now called Care Massage.Thanks fellas. Whatever it's called, I might have to dip in and see what I can dip in LOL. If I do will report back, as always.

LacroixPapi
01-18-19, 19:21
Visited B Spa about a week ago. Started off with a table shower which was very relaxing and I highly recommend it. Mamasan knows me by now and so the lady CoCo was giving me flirty suggestive touches throughout the whole experience. I got very clean and exfoliated and then we went to the main room for the massage. The massage was worth every dime of the entrance fee. CoCo is a small spinner but she leveraged her weight into my muscles extremely effectively and I felt so relaxed after she was done with me. She even walked along my paraspinal muscles a bit which really helped loosen me up. Anyway, when we got to the flip we negotiated a bit and she quoted me a good price for CFS so I went for it. Twas very very good. However, I went back two days ago and to my dismay she had been rotated out already. I believe they rotate the girls every 4-6 weeks there unfortunately. Mamasan keeps good ladies around for the most part so I will be back. If I make it out there again in the coming weeks, I'll let you all know about the new talent!

Have a great weekend everyone.

LP.

Aloha807
01-19-19, 10:25
License suspended.

A south Forsyth massage business received a one-week license suspension starting on Saturday, Jan. 19 for violations of the county's massage and spa ordinance.

Fengxia Yao, with Massage Pro at Peachtree Parkway Ste. 103, received the suspension after a check from members of the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office.

Violations against the code included no customer records, having an unlicensed masseuse and having lights dimmer than the code allows.

Using a translator, Fengxia said the massage was done by an employee not hired as a masseuse, who had since been fired.

MojoMan
01-19-19, 12:55
Still there, behind the Walgreens (I believe is the drugstore). Reports on here of good times still had. Don't think it's called the same though, think it's XIN massage now?Looks like a Rite Aid.

Zipper34
01-19-19, 13:22
License suspended.

A south Forsyth massage business received a one-week license suspension starting on Saturday, Jan. 19 for violations of the county's massage and spa ordinance.

Fengxia Yao, with Massage Pro at Peachtree Parkway Ste. 103, received the suspension after a check from members of the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office.

Violations against the code included no customer records, having an unlicensed masseuse and having lights dimmer than the code allows.

Using a translator, Fengxia said the massage was done by an employee not hired as a masseuse, who had since been fired.They'll be gone in a month.

Niteluvr
01-19-19, 13:36
License suspended.

Using a translator, Fengxia said the massage was done by an employee not hired as a masseuse, who had since been fired.Those ladies certainly know how to play the bullshit game with LE to minimize damage.

JWSouth
01-19-19, 13:59
..having lights dimmer than the code allows.Seriously? This is what our esteemed legislators are doing with our hard-earned tax dollars? Establishing acceptable lighting levels for businesses?! Glad all other city and county problems have been solved, allowing them the time to waste on bullshit like this.

New move in the monger playbook (if you don't already): dim the lights waaaay down, before your girl comes back in.

L O fucking L.

ExecTranspo
01-19-19, 18:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Why is it the motherfuckers that don't post are also the same motherfuckers that don't understand how the law works and tell guys not to post because something bad will happen.

Do you know what the word hearsay means?

While you're looking that up let me take care of getting rid of you.

A2

Worf359
01-19-19, 19:45
License suspended.

Using a translator, Fengxia said the massage was done by an employee not hired as a masseuse, who had since been fired.I live in Cumming. The LEO pop ups are driven by ice cold soccer mom's who get outraged when any backed up husband dares to try and get some relief. On our neighborhood Facebook page these jaded house wifes do everything from trade license plate numbers to the personal cell number for local detectives. There have even been petitions asking that no massage parlors be given a business license in Forsyth County.

Niteluvr
01-19-19, 20:04
Seriously? This is what our esteemed legislators are doing with our hard-earned tax dollars? Establishing acceptable lighting levels for businesses?! Glad all other city and county problems have been solved, allowing them the time to waste on bullshit like this.

New move in the monger playbook (if you don't already): dim the lights waaaay down, before your girl comes back in.

L O fucking L.A mystery indeed. Always wondered how stupid ordinances like that could prevent the "horrible wrath" of sexual services and why taxpayer-funded resources would be wasted to enforce such shit while murders are taking place. Per that twisted logic, LE would exercise leniency if we were to kill someone but it's hell or high water if we dare to dim CAMP room lights? Got to laugh at the hypocrisy.

ILoveHE
01-19-19, 22:10
LOL, she runs two stores Sunset and Massage Pro with her American boyfriend being in the background and she used a translator to talk to LE.

Using a translator, Fengxia said the massage was done by an employee not hired as a masseuse, who had since been fired.

Niteluvr
01-19-19, 23:18
LOL, she runs two stores Sunset and Massage Pro with her American boyfriend being in the background and she used a translator to talk to LE.Wondered what her real name is. Now going to have a little fun.

RT420
01-19-19, 23:59
Checked out Massage Angel off Woodstock Rd. The other night. Got Tiffany, maybe late 30's / early 40's, slim body, 6/10 looks. Gave me a hug when I got there and said 'good to see you again' (I have never seen her before), so I took that as a good sign and was confirmed not long into massage. Opted for a 90 min massage, left drape off and she didn't disappoint. Massage wasn't great, but left very happy. Great teasing throughout as well. Will repeat. $9/ 4 OTD.

Big Comanche
01-20-19, 09:24
Hit up this place yesterday on Market Place in Cumming. Completely legit? Even got a table shower and she made sure the washcloth stayed on junior the entire time. Will not repeat.

B Daddy17
01-20-19, 13:34
Hit up this place yesterday on Market Place in Cumming. Completely legit? Even got a table shower and she made sure the washcloth stayed on junior the entire time. Will not repeat.That place has been legit since Mia and Fiona left. Very surprised about the TS, that's more obvious of a violation than "dim lightning".

Niteluvr
01-20-19, 14:00
Hit up this place yesterday on Market Place in Cumming. Completely legit? Even got a table shower and she made sure the washcloth stayed on junior the entire time. Will not repeat.It may be legit now but extras were offered when it was owned by the guy who owns Sunset and Massage Pro.

Petey1015
01-20-19, 14:28
Looks like a Rite Aid.Walgreens bought Rite Aid.

Jugglr123
01-20-19, 16:11
I stopped by Spa18 the other day because I was curious to see Mia. I was told that Mia was off that day, but that Yuyu was available so I decided to give it a shot. Yuyu is small, slim with chin length hair, I'd guess she's about 30. The massage was great, I like a really strong, deep tissue massage with back walking & she did it really nicely. There was some teasing while I was face down, not a ton but enough to keep me chubby. At one point I told her that I was enjoying the massage and she told me (I'm cleaning up her broken English a bit) "People keep coming in and asking for Mia, and when they can't see her and they see me they all say "wow, Yuyu does great massage". Why everyone keep asking for Mia? After the flip she massaged my face & arms before pointing at my crotch and asking "massage here too? I said yes and she said it was. 6 for HE and 1 if I wanted to touch her top & bottom. I said. 4 for the HE but she insisted on. 6. I know I should have stood my ground & threatened to walk, but I'm weak and the massage had been really good so I agreed to. 6 and the HE was very good. Nice and slow with kissing my nipples and, after I guided her hand, stroking the taint & jewels. She kept the HE going after I popped until it was obvious I was finished. She then continued the massage until the end of the hour. When I went out to the front to pay, Yuyu started telling the woman behind the counter that "He come in asking for Mia and I tell him that all the girls here good, not just Mia. " The woman at the counter & a couple other women who were hanging out at the front all nodded & kept agreeing "All girls here good, not just Mia. " So, there definitely seems to be some jealousy among the other masseuses about Mia's popularity.

Total damage was. 6 + . 6. I'll go back but I'll probably try someone else. I don't mind spending a bit extra my first time to generate some goodwill, but the tip was a bit too much for just a HE even if the massage was good.

Worf359
01-20-19, 16:26
I stopped by Spa18 the other day because I was curious to see Mia. I was told that Mia was off that day, but that Yuyu was available so I decided to give it a shot. Yuyu is small, slim with chin length hair, I'd guess she's about 30. The massage was great, I like a really strong, deep tissue massage with back walking & she did it really nicely. There was some teasing while I was face down, not a ton but enough to keep me chubby. At one point I told her that I was enjoying the massage and she told me (I'm cleaning up her broken English a bit) "People keep coming in and asking for Mia, and when they can't see her and they see me they all say "wow, Yuyu does great massage". Why everyone keep asking for Mia? After the flip she massaged my face & arms before pointing at my crotch and asking "massage here too? I said yes and she said it was. 6 for HE and 1 if I wanted to touch her top & bottom. I said. 4 for the HE but she insisted on. 6. I know I should have stood my ground & threatened to walk, but I'm weak and the massage had been really good so I agreed to. 6 and the HE was very good. Nice and slow with kissing my nipples and, after I guided her hand, stroking the taint & jewels. She kept the HE going after I popped until it was obvious I was finished. She then continued the massage until the end of the hour. When I went out to the front to pay, Yuyu started telling the woman behind the counter that "He come in asking for Mia and I tell him that all the girls here good, not just Mia. " The woman at the counter & a couple other women who were hanging out at the front all nodded & kept agreeing "All girls here good, not just Mia. " So, there definitely seems to be some jealousy among the other masseuses about Mia's popularity.

Total damage was. 6 + . 6. I'll go back but I'll probably try someone else. I don't mind spending a bit extra my first time to generate some goodwill, but the tip was a bit too much for just a HE even if the massage was good.I have reported on YouYou at spa18 before. For a. 4 tip the twins come out and utc on bottom is a given. Why'all can pay what you want to but I won't. She has tried telling me that I pay more but I tell her another girl can have my business and it's right back to. 4. Just my 2 cents worth.

Mr.Inch
01-20-19, 17:50
Why everyone keep asking for Mia?.I ask for Mia cause she is nice. And she does it for 40. And she has a nice ass. And, she doesn't sit down while changing oil. And. You can hit it. Not that I did, but it's on the menu.

Niteluvr
01-20-19, 18:08

Total damage was. 6 + . 6. I'll go back but I'll probably try someone else. I don't mind spending a bit extra my first time to generate some goodwill, but the tip was a bit too much for just a HE even if the massage was good.Did she allow ample UTC roaming?

AmpVader
01-20-19, 18:43
That place has been legit since Mia and Fiona left. Very surprised about the TS, that's more obvious of a violation than "dim lightning".I believe because it is Cumming City there is different rules that does not apply even though it is Forsyth.

Yes, legit to the T since it changed hands.

JonTheSinner
01-21-19, 04:46
Anybody know what happened to Lins on sugarloaf. I called and it went to an automated message so I decided to pull up and the door was locked and I saw a federal sticker on the door (to which I then preceded to hide my face in case of cameras LOL) this was at like noon.

Mr.Inch
01-21-19, 09:31
Looks like VIP shut down already, went by twice last week and lights were off.

MassageAwesome
01-21-19, 10:49
Anyone try Rose Massage on Piedmont Road? I don't know how long it's been there. There's a HUGE billboard advertising it. I never saw that in Atlanta. You used to see them on the interstate advertising spas nearby. Just curious. If good reviews I'll stop by.

Mike454
01-21-19, 11:32
Anyone try Rose Massage on Piedmont Road? I don't know how long it's been there. There's a HUGE billboard advertising it. I never saw that in Atlanta. You used to see them on the interstate advertising spas nearby. Just curious. If good reviews I'll stop by.Same program as their other locations, same girls rotating thru all 3 stores.

Younger girls, mad upsell, happiness to be had, just watch the upsell,"Special oil" table shower ext.

B Daddy17
01-21-19, 11:43
I believe because it is Cumming City there is different rules that does not apply even though it is Forsyth.

Yes, legit to the T since it changed hands.Ah, you're right. City. That's probably how Pine lasted so long.

Tarl66
01-21-19, 14:00
Anyone try Rose Massage on Piedmont Road? I don't know how long it's been there. There's a HUGE billboard advertising it. I never saw that in Atlanta. You used to see them on the interstate advertising spas nearby. Just curious. If good reviews I'll stop by.I was there last week, saw the huge billboard on the left before I got there on the right. First time there. Saw one of my UTRs from elsewhere, had FS for a while, finished with HJ. She got totally nude, but kept pants and undies on one leg, since I think they're stricter there.

LuvThis
01-21-19, 16:14
Looks like VIP shut down already, went by twice last week and lights were off.No say it ain't so! Just last week and for the next 2 weeks I ha e reason to be around Beaver Ruin. So I tried it. The girl was the one several noted here. Young. 20's. Acne face. But she did a great job and did some really nice kissing. She also allowed top and bottom play with clothing on but inside both. However, my plan for this week was to see the other girl. She looked pretty hot. Evidently it's over for VIP you til. ?

TallWilly
01-21-19, 16:15
Hit up this place yesterday on Market Place in Cumming. Completely legit? Even got a table shower and she made sure the washcloth stayed on junior the entire time. Will not repeat.I tried A1 too. During massage I did the roaming hands thing and she pulled away. . 10 tip. I won't go back. How do these legit places stay in business?

NoswtTea
01-21-19, 19:12
I'm looking for a petite Latina and / or providers that offer BBBJ. Can anyone offer suggestions? Anywhere is fine, but cobb would be preferred.

Mr.Inch
01-21-19, 20:09
Sorry Hobbyman. I asked about Lala here because that's where I found out about her. And I think she was mentioned here because she was based across the street from a massage parlor operation (Heard's Healing Hands, also defunct I believe).

So mea culpa, will stop now. .https://atlanta.rubratings.com/121672

So, who is this link then? LOL.

BillDavis007
01-21-19, 21:31
Looks like VIP shut down already, went by twice last week and lights were off.LEO License check.

SurfNTurf
01-21-19, 23:03
Discovered that April's is under new management recently. I stopped in last week to check out the talent and was met by an older lady. Defenses kicked in and just took a card and moved on. While I was at the counter, the lady pointed out that they also manage Golden Massage up north on 141 (showed me the Golden biz card). So fast forward. Today I stopped in again to see what I could draw and this older business like lady (probably the owner) shows me to a room. I did the bathroom run before hand to scope it out and did not spot anyone in that break room on the left. Back to the room (cold as a sh* I stripped down and sat there for 2-3 minutes while two lady's were arguing in the front (WTF! Finally I heard the knock and in comes this mid fifties Aunt Betty librarian type (tall vesrsion of Ivy). Yes she had on jeans and I told her it was cold and got to go! On a side note, I discovered Nancy (of Yan / Massage Pro fame) here back in 2014 ish as well as Angela as a newbie. I miss those days and Nancy still gave some of the best massages despite of her dynamic temperment. The mgmt / group before now is when I met Gina (of Starlite) around early 2018. She was already a hardened pro and her upsell game (gps!) is a big turn off for me.

Bottom line, looks like April's is working to build a successful legit operation for now. I have only been to Golden once back in 2017 - wonder if there is more happenening there now?

SurfN.

Jugglr123
01-21-19, 23:25
I have reported on YouYou at spa18 before. For a. 4 tip the twins come out and utc on bottom is a given. Why'all can pay what you want to but I won't. She has tried telling me that I pay more but I tell her another girl can have my business and it's right back to. 4. Just my 2 cents worth.Yeah, I'm kicking myself a bit for getting suckered like that. Live & learn. I plan to go back as I still want to see Mia, but I'll stick to my guns about how much I'll pay for extras.

Dragunov
01-22-19, 02:00
Went to this place last month drew Angela. Early 30's with decent face. I had just left from the gym and was a bit tense. When she asked if I want soft, medium or hard, I told her to go hard. She was surprised, but tried as hard as she could. Over all not bad for massage. On the flip she asked if I wanted the extra. I said sure, like I wasn't too excited. She asked for a 6 tip. I told her I could only do 4. She hesitated but accepted. Didn't want me paying with her top but was okay on the bottom from the outside. The little boy wasn't covered so it ended up shooting at the pillow and my ear. That got a giggle out of her and she hit me with a "that was good" and a thumbs up. Wiped me up with a towel and brought in hot towel to wipe off the oil. Overall good experience. When learning I happen to see a young one with a banging body in one of those thermal onesies. Forgot ask for her name.

Went there again last Friday after the gym. Called ahead hoping to get the cute one I saw the other day. They said Tiffany was available. I said okay armed drove over. Tiffany was not what I expected at all. 40's and face to work at gringots. I thought every one there was young. I should have left but I was tense. The massage wasn't bad 7/10. She did keep tapping my ass and kept complimenting my ass. I guess all those squares are finally paying off. On the flip she taps me down there and asks the too? Yes, I replied. She asked for 4 which was fine by me. Better than the last girl did. I made sure to cover the little one when it came time.

Will go again when I need some extra. Tiffany was a darling but her face is such a put off. I'll stick to happy feet / Up massage for legit and good massage after a workout.

Petey1015
01-22-19, 02:27
LEO License check.The 4th time isn't an option. The rule of 1/12 ths.

MassageAwesome
01-22-19, 08:51
I'm looking for a petite Latina and / or providers that offer BBBJ. Can anyone offer suggestions? Anywhere is fine, but cobb would be preferred.Nowhere in Cobb massage parlorwise. You may find an independent Latina but I guarantee no BBBJ unless you cough up some serious bucks. Search rubratings (type Latina in search bar) and you'll get results. Your best bet is to hit the spas in Buckhead but again you'll be spending a whole lotta $$ There's this FUGLY woman at Q Massage in Smyrna on S Cobb Drive that does BBBJ if you really really really and I mean really need it. You also may want to post this in the non AMP / Massage section.

Mr.Inch
01-22-19, 09:42

Bottom line, looks like April's is working to build a successful legit operation for now. I have only been to Golden once back in 2017 - wonder if there is more happenening there now?

SurfN.You should go to Golden. Heard there are some hotties up there. I have not went, probably won't, I don't Like Selena or whatever her name is. Go taste her. She is usually pretty fresh.

NoswtTea
01-22-19, 10:25
Nowhere in Cobb massage parlorwise. You may find an independent Latina but I guarantee no BBBJ unless you cough up some serious bucks. Search rubratings (type Latina in search bar) and you'll get results. Your best bet is to hit the spas in Buckhead but again you'll be spending a whole lotta $$ There's this FUGLY woman at Q Massage in Smyrna on S Cobb Drive that does BBBJ if you really really really and I mean really need it. You also may want to post this in the non AMP / Massage section.It doesn't have to be Cobb. I've experienced Joanna; No thanks! I've been apprehensive about going the independent route, waiting on a trap but guess I need to check it out.

UnknownX
01-22-19, 12:02
I'm looking for a petite Latina and / or providers that offer BBBJ. Can anyone offer suggestions? Anywhere is fine, but cobb would be preferred.Samantha at Wellbeing massage (duluth) on Steve ryenolds. . Bring plenty of cash.

CallMeTom
01-22-19, 12:15
Went to this place last month drew Angela. Early 30's with decent face. I had just left from the gym and was a bit tense. When she asked if I want soft, medium or hard, I told her to go hard. She was surprised, but tried as hard as she could. Over all not bad for massage. On the flip she asked if I wanted the extra. I said sure, like I wasn't too excited. She asked for a 6 tip. I told her I could only do 4. She hesitated but accepted. Didn't want me paying with her top but was okay on the bottom from the outside. The little boy wasn't covered so it ended up shooting at the pillow and my ear. That got a giggle out of her and she hit me with a "that was good" and a thumbs up. Wiped me up with a towel and brought in hot towel to wipe off the oil. Overall good experience. When learning I happen to see a young one with a banging body in one of those thermal onesies. Forgot ask for her name.

Went there again last Friday after the gym. Called ahead hoping to get the cute one I saw the other day. They said Tiffany was available. I said okay armed drove over. Tiffany was not what I expected at all. 40's and face to work at gringots. I thought every one there was young. I should have left but I was tense. The massage wasn't bad 7/10. She did keep tapping my ass and kept complimenting my ass. I guess all those squares are finally paying off. On the flip she taps me down there and asks the too? Yes, I replied. She asked for 4 which was fine by me. Better than the last girl did. I made sure to cover the little one when it came time.

Will go again when I need some extra. Tiffany was a darling but her face is such a put off. I'll stick to happy feet / Up massage for legit and good massage after a workout.Does Massage Angel on 92 have a table shower?

Will333
01-22-19, 12:26
Does Massage Angel on 92 have a table shower?Yes, it does.

Oriema2002
01-22-19, 12:36
Xin has been closed since at least Saturday. Does anyone know what's going on?

MassageAwesome
01-22-19, 12:37
It doesn't have to be Cobb. I've experienced Joanna; No thanks! I've been apprehensive about going the independent route, waiting on a trap but guess I need to check it out.LOL on Joanna. Yea you may have to do independent. There's one Latina (Maria) who does BBBJ. Again check out rubratings. She posts on there a lot.

P.S. I know this is the "Massage Parlor" section. Just helping out one of our fellow brethren.

BobSugarSmith
01-22-19, 12:50
LOL on Joanna. Yea you may have to do independent. There's one Latina (Maria) who does BBBJ. Again check out rubratings. She posts on there a lot.

P.S. I know this is the "Massage Parlor" section. Just helping out one of our fellow brethren.This one https://atlanta.rubratings.com/122115?.

Killakill
01-22-19, 13:13
https://atlanta.rubratings.com/121672

So, who is this link then? LOL.Honey isn't Lala. Lala sucks dick, Honey doesn't. I've seen both. I've seen damn near all of the Riverdale girls LOL.

HobbyMan51
01-22-19, 13:59
Xin has been closed since at least Saturday. Does anyone know what's going on?Don't worry, she will be back, most likely today. She goes out of town on weekends sometimes and yesterday was a "holiday" as well.

Mr.Inch
01-22-19, 14:16
Honey isn't Lala. Lala sucks dick, Honey doesn't. I've seen both. I've seen damn near all of the Riverdale girls LOL.Man, that has to be her. Oh well, I really don't care. That's old news. But, she mentions Lala land In her post.

SpaKing
01-22-19, 15:02
Passed by here 2 days in a row and both days closed. Must be on vacation I guess.She got food poisoning. Back Tuesday 22.

SpaKing
01-22-19, 15:08
Ok gentlemen please don't get mad at me for what I did last week! LOL went to asian body massage in Decatur last week. Been there once before and had a good time for the usual hour 100 $. I believe her name is Anessa or something of that nature.

So I pop in about 9:30 pm and they suppose to close at 10. Well the papasan told me they would still do an hour for me so I was like cool. Usually other places hit me with the come back tomorrow or only get half an hour. So I was pleasantly surprised.

Anyway, she comes in after I'm undressed and starts right in walking on my back. She's petite so it felt pretty good.

I interrupt her and ask is table shower available and she goes to check. It is so we make our way there. Nice table shower actually. So she spends about 25 minutes on my table shower completely and thoroughly washing the boys and holding them while she washed other parts of me. Love that! Table shower is amazing! She dries me off then back to the room.

She dries me off even more then proceeds with an amazing massage! Like she's actually good! But the crazy part is I didn't have to do the whole rub her leg temperature check! She literally would put my whole arm between her legs while she was massaging me and I could touch whatever I wanted! Do that shit then baby! LOL and the whole while she is touching and rubbing my butt balls and bat!! Ok I'm having a great time as she is massaging my ears, head, shoulders, back. She touched everything! On the flip I can't lie. I'm about to burst! She begins to rub it like she loved it! Whew! I pop like I stepped on a tube of toothpaste! She was even like. Wow so much! LOL.

So it's about 5 minutes left and she starts a foot massage and notices I have dead skin on the fatty part of my big toes! She could not help herself. She runs and gets clippers and literally gives me a quick pedicure! I did not ask or even want one but she insisted! Then oiled them well, got me up and dressed me from head to toe! Almost had to virtually slap my woman because I ain't getting this kinda service at home! Kidding!

I swear I had 150 $ in my pocket and I gave her every bit of it! As late as it was in the day she serviced me like it was her first appointment and went above and beyond!

I know I may have messed up the $ culture we are trying to establish but when I say her and the papasan looked so surprised when I paid that. He was smiling, she was smiling and wouldn't stop hugging me all the way out the door! I never mind paying for top notch service and that's what I received! Sorry but not sorry because I'm going back this week! YMMV but if you are sweet to her I believe you will have a great time! Thanks for listening! LOL.This result is exactly why I don't adhere to this $20 to $100 tip protocol. I want special treatment and I am not against paying extra for it. Sorry if it messes up some of your cheaper tips. It's every man for himself.

SpaKing
01-22-19, 15:29
Hi,

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/131859Whew. Too much woman there heat in the winter and shade in the summer.

SpaKing
01-22-19, 15:45
Don't worry, she will be back, most likely today. She goes out of town on weekends sometimes and yesterday was a "holiday" as well.Got food poisoning she is back now.

Niteluvr
01-22-19, 16:12
Don't worry, she will be back, most likely today. She goes out of town on weekends sometimes and yesterday was a "holiday" as well.Have you been racking up frequent boner miles at Xin?

Apollo007
01-22-19, 17:46
We hunting Saturday night. Left my house around 7:30 ish. Drove by Katy Massage-closed, called ahead to Care and they were "driving home cause of rain". So I'm like WTF, now I it's about 8:30 and I'm wondering if I'll find anything open since it's getting late.

Went to Balance and the open sign was on but not one car in the parking lot. Get to the door and it's locked, but there is a door bell. Ring it a couple of times and get no answer. It seems like I'm standing outside for a couple of hours and every car in E. Cobb is driving by. So, I call the phone number on the door and Kelly answers. She says she'll be there in a few minutes. Sure enough here she comes around the corner, she says she was shopping, but she had PJ's on? I'll give her a 7 out of 10 on looks.

Get inside and the room has a heated table. That was nice. Ask soft or hard and I chose hard as always. Decent massage, but she has this song in her head that she's humming and it sounds like a cheap commercial gingle while she giving me a massage. It was kind of annoying, but I figure, at least she's in a good mood. Comes time for the flip and she already knows due to my leg rubbing what I'm expecting. I negotiate a BBBJ, but "no come in mouth" for a Benjamin. Can't get FS on first date. She has morals I guess. LOL.

Anyways, I bust my nut, it was a pretty good BJ but in the end, the HJ did the trick. I have about 30 minutes left and she gives me the rest of the time with a very good massage. She pounded my muscles hard, which I like. The little girl has quite a punch.

I'll be back since it's only about 2 miles from my house and Kelly had a very perky personality. Probably in her 40's. The only bad thing was the place had a few fruit flies flying around. Loved the heated table. 160 total damage.

MassageAwesome
01-22-19, 17:48
This one https://atlanta.rubratings.com/122115?.No not that one. I sent him the link already.

NoswtTea
01-22-19, 17:51
I'll be back since it's only about 2 miles from my house and Kelly had a very perky personality. Probably in her 40's. The only bad thing was the place had a few fruit flies flying around. Loved the heated table. 160 total damage.I thought they closed down? Still same location with same number? Ends in 78.

HobbyMan51
01-23-19, 00:03
Have you been racking up frequent boner miles at Xin?Unfortunately, no, not nearly as much as I would like to. I just know that when she is closed she is most likely out of town. On business. This time it appears the reason for the absence was food poisoning as indicated below. But apparently she was back today as I indicated earlier that she would be.

BigLongDee
01-23-19, 00:41
This result is exactly why I don't adhere to this $20 to $100 tip protocol. I want special treatment and I am not against paying extra for it. Sorry if it messes up some of your cheaper tips. It's every man for himself.I feel you. I am the same way. When you treat them well most return the favor.

Mike454
01-23-19, 00:59
Have you been racking up frequent boner miles at Xin?Frequent Boner Miles.

Thats funny shit, made me LOL.

Niteluvr
01-23-19, 01:04
Unfortunately, no, not nearly as much as I would like to. I just know that when she is closed she is most likely out of town. On business. This time it appears the reason for the absence was food poisoning as indicated below. But apparently she was back today as I indicated earlier that she would be.I would assume she needs her time off to give her raw pussy time to heal from fucking all week since she works alone. Can't really blame her for that.

Member #6486
01-23-19, 04:49
Mia is younger but Mia is prettier. I like both.

Total damage was. 6 + . 6. I'll go back but I'll probably try someone else. I don't mind spending a bit extra my first time to generate some goodwill, but the tip was a bit too much for just a HE even if the massage was good..

AmpVader
01-23-19, 09:33
I would assume she needs her time off to give her raw pussy time to heal from fucking all week since she works alone. Can't really blame her for that.Imagine the amount of frequent boner miles she clocked. Diamond for life status.

Mr.Inch
01-23-19, 11:29
Mia is younger but Mia is prettier. I like both.

.So, which Mia you like? LOL.

Niteluvr
01-23-19, 11:45
Mia is younger but Mia is prettier. I like both..Two ladies named Mia there?

BradNoxy1
01-23-19, 12:40
Xin has been closed since at least Saturday. Does anyone know what's going on?I know Michelle, she's been sick for a few days, but will probably be back to the shop soon.

Osmosiss
01-23-19, 16:44
I have been going to T Massage #2, Buford Hwy, for some time and seeing one provider there regularly. That provider is one of my favorites at the CAMPs and has always provided A+ service. I will only share her info with senior members.

That being said I need to let you all know why I will not be going to this place anymore. First, I drove there today from Cumming and it took about 30 minutes to get there. I made the appointment in advance with additional confirmation immediately before I left to go there. When I got there, the manager (a guy), said she was busy with a client and I would have to wait or see another girl. I told him I only see her and can't wait due to my limited time and that I drove a long distance to get to there. Either way, he wouldn't budge so I left. This was the 3rd issue and for me, 3 strikes your out. First issue is that I have been shorted time a few times here as much as 20 minutes with no recompense. This visit was supposed to include a free 30 minutes of additional massage to make up for this. Secondly, every single time I have checked out at the end the guy at the desk always tries to add $10 to $30 on top of the tab. Each time, I have to remind him it's $50 for the massage. I told him to stop doing that as it's ridiculous for someone like me who has been there many times and it feels like a hustle. This business of driving down there and basically having a no-show is the third strike. I will not return here, unfortunately, I'll have to see this provider outside of the CAMP which I can do now.

Please note, the provide is great, but the way they do business is unprofessional and a hustle.

Thanks,

Os.

SurfNTurf
01-23-19, 18:30
Two ladies named Mia there?I saw "a" Mia there this week. This Mia was probably late 20's to early 30's, 5'5", skinny physique, almost flat a / b cups. She likes rich guys and was all business 60+ or nothing. She was a waste of my time and would not return.

SurfNTurf
01-23-19, 18:39
Just drove by and lights are OUT.

Surfn.

BillDavis007
01-23-19, 20:22

I know I may have messed up the $ culture we are trying to establish but when I say her and the papasan looked so surprised when I paid that. He was smiling, she was smiling and wouldn't stop hugging me all the way out the door! I never mind paying for top notch service and that's what I received! Sorry but not sorry because I'm going back this week! YMMV but if you are sweet to her I believe you will have a great time! Thanks for listening! LOL.Citizen, I am so pissed! How dare you spend your money the way you see fit! Next time, sir, please get pre-approval from the board at MU (Mongers United). It's only fair.

Member #6486
01-23-19, 22:27
Mia is younger yoyo is prettier, I like both, firmly massage

So, which Mia you like? LOL..

Member #6486
01-23-19, 22:29
Mia younger one yoyo prettier one

Two ladies named Mia there?.

Niteluvr
01-24-19, 04:05
I have been going to T Massage #2, Buford Hwy, for some time and seeing one provider there regularly. That provider is one of my favorites at the CAMPs and has always provided A+ service. I will only share her info with senior members.

That being said I need to let you all know why I will not be going to this place anymore. First, I drove there today from Cumming and it took about 30 minutes to get there. I made the appointment in advance with additional confirmation immediately before I left to go there. When I got there, the manager (a guy), said she was busy with a client and I would have to wait or see another girl. I told him I only see her and can't wait due to my limited time and that I drove a long distance to get to there. Either way, he wouldn't budge so I left. This was the 3rd issue and for me, 3 strikes your out. First issue is that I have been shorted time a few times here as much as 20 minutes with no recompense. This visit was supposed to include a free 30 minutes of additional massage to make up for this. Secondly, every single time I have checked out at the end the guy at the desk always tries to add $10 to $30 on top of the tab. Each time, I have to remind him it's $50 for the massage. I told him to stop doing that as it's ridiculous for someone like me who has been there many times and it feels like a hustle. This business of driving down there and basically having a no-show is the third strike. I will not return here, unfortunately, I'll have to see this provider outside of the CAMP which I can do now.

Please note, the provide is great, but the way they do business is unprofessional and a hustle.

Thanks,

Os.Almost hate to hear the answer to this, but what was the idjit's excuse for trying to overcharge you each time?

Niteluvr
01-24-19, 04:15
Just drove by and lights are OUT.

Surfn.Aloha mentioned a license violation in post #32613. Not sure how "temporary" such violations are. It wouldn't be a big loss if it were permanent anyway, as the lineup has been stale for the past year or so.

SpaKing
01-24-19, 10:12

I know I may have messed up the $ culture we are trying to establish but when I say her and the papasan looked so surprised when I paid that. He was smiling, she was smiling and wouldn't stop hugging me all the way out the door! I never mind paying for top notch service and that's what I received! Sorry but not sorry because I'm going back this week! YMMV but if you are sweet to her I believe you will have a great time! Thanks for listening! LOL.I tip big too. I want great service, not just the ol run of the mill bullshit $40 guys get. I usually opt for 2 hours want a kick ass massage and a great ending. I am willing to pay for it. No one needs to tell me how I spend my own money. I am concerned about my happiness, not conforming to some cheap mongers wanting me to keep the prices down.

Apollo007
01-24-19, 10:30
Almost hate to hear the answer to this, but what was the idjit's excuse for trying to overcharge you each time?I can't stand that dude. They pull that trick all the time when you call ahead. Can you PM that provider please?

Dudeatl
01-24-19, 11:50

Thanks,

Os.I have known some decent girls to rotate in / out of that place, but I refuse to go there anymore. I do not like that guy. He is always trying to hurry the girls up and gives them allot of trouble. I think he charge them if they go long, so the tend to end short to avoid trouble.

Dudeatl
01-24-19, 11:55
I know Michelle, she's been sick for a few days, but will probably be back to the shop soon.You would think she at least takes a monthly break.

Scorpio1982
01-24-19, 11:57
So I'm looking for a good KAMP (korean girls are just cuter IMO) with more young girls, maybe even some latina or AA. Any suggestions?

I hate going into places and maybe getting a 40 something with a board ass and saggy boobs.

Niteluvr
01-24-19, 13:21
So I'm looking for a good KAMP (korean girls are just cuter IMO) with more young girls, maybe even some latina or AA. Any suggestions?

I hate going into places and maybe getting a 40 something with a board ass and saggy boobs.For that you'll have to shell out coin at Gold Spa, Aromatherapy or St. Jame, all on Piedmont Rd in Buckhead.

Scorpio1982
01-24-19, 14:05
For that you'll have to shell out coin at Gold Spa, Aromatherapy or St. Jame, all on Piedmont Rd in Buckhead.How much coin we talkin? I'll drop 40 more for quality but I heard Gold is 300 and up

Killakill
01-24-19, 14:54
Went to ZR in Marietta. Long story short massage was average, masseuse was average and no happiness given- tried the diy bullshit. House fee was 60 I left 61.

MassageAwesome
01-24-19, 15:42
Went to ZR in Marietta. Long story short massage was average, masseuse was average and no happiness given- tried the diy bullshit. House fee was 60 I left 61.Do you remember who you got?

Atlantalurker
01-24-19, 16:05
Drew Tiffany at angel massage on 92 near Roswell. Good table shower and good teasing with fair massage but when she asked how much I would tip (which I hate) I told her 40 and she wanted 60 and there was no negotiating. She just proceeded to work on my feet and left me to wilt right before her eyes. I tipped her 10 because I didn't have a 5 but won't be back. Stopped at Asian massage on bells ferry and happiness was had and 40 tip was appreciated.

Niteluvr
01-24-19, 16:06
How much coin we talkin? I'll drop 40 more for quality but I heard Gold is 300 and up$300 is probably what you'll have to pay as those ladies are gold diggers. You might get away with $260 if you tell them that's all you have but don't expect even a table shower for that, just a quick nut and not even a full hour.

KinoKoji
01-24-19, 16:15
Tried Min Mei for the first time. Got an older lady, didn't get her name, but she led me to the room and told me to strip down and she left for a bit. There was a sign that said not to remove undergarments but I did it anyway. Massage was really good. I asked for her to go a little hard on the neck and she did well. Did also some good leg and butt rubbings. I got to do some otc touching but she had leggings on so not too much skin to skin. Soon as I flipped she started teasing and went ahead with the HJ. Without asking or whatnot. Felt her tits, and she finished me off.

60/40 may try to get jr tasted or something next time.

RT420
01-24-19, 16:31
Drew Tiffany at angel massage on 92 near Roswell. Good table shower and good teasing with fair massage but when she asked how much I would tip (which I hate) I told her 40 and she wanted 60 and there was no negotiating. She just proceeded to work on my feet and left me to wilt right before her eyes. I tipped her 10 because I didn't have a 5 but won't be back. Stopped at Asian massage on bells ferry and happiness was had and 40 tip was appreciated.Tiffany, thin, maybe late 30's, small breasts? Drew her a couple weeks back, went later in the evening, got there around 8 pm. Called ahead to schedule. Left very happy and she was all about the HE, maybe you caught her on a bad day? She did quote 60 with me as well, told her 40 and we agreed on 50. She seemed to really enjoy what she was doing, licking my chest and all, LOL. Some OTC as well. Maybe caught her on a bad day? Would visit her again if I got the same experience.

TaoistMaster
01-24-19, 16:42
Drew Tiffany at angel massage on 92 near Roswell. Good table shower and good teasing with fair massage but when she asked how much I would tip (which I hate) I told her 40 and she wanted 60 and there was no negotiating. She just proceeded to work on my feet and left me to wilt right before her eyes. I tipped her 10 because I didn't have a 5 but won't be back. Stopped at Asian massage on bells ferry and happiness was had and 40 tip was appreciated.This is why I now talk about everything up front.

And if we don't agree on things I just leave and.

Go somewhere else.

Killakill
01-24-19, 16:46
Do you remember who you got?Don't remember her name, sorry.

KinoKoji
01-24-19, 19:22
Is Min Mei the only one close to Duluth? I know Royal further down but I was looking for somewhere closer.

Sarcastic King
01-24-19, 19:57
Stopped by a place called top massage in a strip mall behind the qt at the intersection of Buford hwy and north Berkeley.

They shut the sign off as I opened the door so didn't partake.

Lady was old though. Anyone been there or the soo relax by pleasant hill and old Norcross by the car wash?

Stormrider
01-25-19, 01:23
Stopped by a place called top massage in a strip mall behind the qt at the intersection of Buford hwy and north Berkeley.

Lady was old though. Anyone been there or the soo relax by pleasant hill and old Norcross by the car wash?Anything north of NBL will be in the city of Duluth. I'm doubting that you're going to get anything outside of legit massage in Duluth. As an operator, if I were one, I wouldn't even consider putting an operation anywhere in Gwinnett for that matter, as they've come down hard on p2p in the past.

Osmosiss
01-25-19, 02:19
Almost hate to hear the answer to this, but what was the idjit's excuse for trying to overcharge you each time?He points to menu at $70 or $60 service and I simply point to) 50 service. Stupid really.

Niteluvr
01-25-19, 06:12
Is Min Mei the only one close to Duluth? I know Royal further down but I was looking for somewhere closer.Several CAMPs in the vicinity of Min Mei but most are legit. Duluth is a terrible place for mongering.

Niteluvr
01-25-19, 06:15

Lady was old though. Anyone been there or the soo relax by pleasant hill and old Norcross by the car wash?Top is legit as is Soo Relax. About the only place with extras is Elite, which is behind the Burger King on Pleasant Hill Rd and near Satellite Blvd. The owner, a Filipina named Lisa, has large bolt-ons. She'll try to gouge you for a simple HJ and usually her other hires won't even give a HJ. Duluth is not a good place for mongering.

HornyGuy22
01-25-19, 07:55
Went to ZR in Marietta. Long story short massage was average, masseuse was average and no happiness given- tried the diy bullshit. House fee was 60 I left 61.Sorry to hear that. ZR has been a favorite of mine lately. I suck at getting names, but after 3 or 4 times there I've left with more than a hh more than once. Sounds like you just got unlucky.

Niteluvr
01-25-19, 12:26
He points to menu at $70 or $60 service and I simply point to) 50 service. Stupid really.Are you saying he has conflicting menus about the prices for an hour massage? Never seen that.

Sarcastic King
01-25-19, 12:55
Top is legit as is Soo Relax. About the only place with extras is Elite, which is behind the Burger King on Pleasant Hill Rd and near Satellite Blvd. The owner, a Filipina named Lisa, has large bolt-ons. She'll try to gouge you for a simple HJ and usually her other hires won't even give a HJ. Duluth is not a good place for mongering.Thanks night!! You saved me some time and money!!

Sarcastic King
01-25-19, 12:55
Anything north of NBL will be in the city of Duluth. I'm doubting that you're going to get anything outside of legit massage in Duluth. As an operator, if I were one, I wouldn't even consider putting an operation anywhere in Gwinnett for that matter, as they've come down hard on p2p in the past.Thanks man!!

Sarcastic King
01-25-19, 12:57
Went to adore. Drew Naomi not much of a looker or body.

Mediocre massage but good deep tissue on shoulder arms so you got sore arms from jerking off then she is your girl.

Left happy. 40 tip only minimal otc.

Acaryu
01-25-19, 17:03
Citizen, I am so pissed! How dare you spend your money the way you see fit! Next time, sir, please get pre-approval from the board at MU (Mongers United). It's only fair.Different strokes for different folks. I am glad he had a good time.

JWSouth
01-25-19, 17:17
Threw caution to the wind and made a pass by Olympia a few nights ago after my workday rounds were done. Aborted as I pulled around back cause these two no-shit looking large dudes were walking in from a big Caddy SUV. Monger radar didn't like it so I bounced; dudes were just a little too Blackwater for Jr or something. Based on Night's Olympia sentiment I dodged a bullet anyway LOL.

So instead I went by Care / Xin / whatever it's called on Rucker and 140. I think the girls name was Anna but it was hard af to tell because she barely spoke any english at all. Didn't think I was going to get what I was after and I was right. Decent massage with some "is she or isn't she?" ass teasing. 60 + 10 otd. Girl name Yuni (sp?) was in the lobby when I was leaving, she looked hot but I got "don't play the player" vibes, so maybe that's a dead end too.

Happened by former Far East in Woodstock last night; place is totally cleaned out, big sign on the building gone and everything. Probably salted the carpet too LOL.

Did I read something about a place off Towne Lake that delivered? Forum search didn't turn up anything, so maybe it's all the hookers and booze finally getting to my brain LOL. Still would be nice to have another place to dip into up there in the great white frozen OTP north whenever work drags me up that way.

HobbyMan51
01-25-19, 17:24
Different strokes for different folks. I am glad he had a good time.I believe that Barney was being mildly sarcastic towards those who would criticize darling Nicky for daring to spend his money the way he wishes even if he most likely did pay too much.

People Pleasur
01-25-19, 17:39
Sorry to hear that. ZR has been a favorite of mine lately. I suck at getting names, but after 3 or 4 times there I've left with more than a hh more than once. Sounds like you just got unlucky.Yeah, ZR has always been a sure bet in my experience. Hope that hasn't changed. I think the same folks own the one in Smyrna.

SpaKing
01-25-19, 18:58
Went to ZR in Marietta. Long story short massage was average, masseuse was average and no happiness given- tried the diy bullshit. House fee was 60 I left 61.Did you leave the dollar tip in pennies? I am sure your next visit will be more fruitful. NOT.

SpaKing
01-25-19, 19:01

Lady was old though. Anyone been there or the soo relax by pleasant hill and old Norcross by the car wash?The gal at Top is older than dirt. The younger gal who worked there was damn good. Wouldn't waste any time going to Top.

PingaGrande20
01-25-19, 20:04
New in the forum but I being lurking for a while and going to massage parlors for years. When to see samantha mexican girl, big titties, BBBJ, swallow every bit of you drop, balls licking, finger inside the pussy. Massage 30 min. 40 and extra 2. When and see her again this past Sunday. 30 min 40. BBBJ, titties in mouth, riding me raw and nut inside her 3.

NoswtTea
01-25-19, 20:04
Is a FS KAMP. Nice facilities. They advertise 60/ hr, but it seems it's actually 80/ hr. The 2 females I saw were not lookers.

BillDavis007
01-26-19, 12:23
New in the forum but I being lurking for a while and going to massage parlors for years. When to see samantha mexican girl, big titties, BBBJ, swallow every bit of you drop, balls licking, finger inside the pussy. Massage 30 min. 40 and extra 2. When and see her again this past Sunday. 30 min 40. BBBJ, titties in mouth, riding me raw and nut inside her 3.Let's stampede to the border, pronto!

Niteluvr
01-26-19, 13:00
New in the forum but I being lurking for a while and going to massage parlors for years. When to see samantha mexican girl, big titties, BBBJ, swallow every bit of you drop, balls licking, finger inside the pussy. Massage 30 min. 40 and extra 2. When and see her again this past Sunday. 30 min 40. BBBJ, titties in mouth, riding me raw and nut inside her 3.You saying she let you fuck her raw for a $30 tip?

Rsb621
01-26-19, 13:35
New in the forum but I being lurking for a while and going to massage parlors for years. When to see samantha mexican girl, big titties, BBBJ, swallow every bit of you drop, balls licking, finger inside the pussy. Massage 30 min. 40 and extra 2. When and see her again this past Sunday. 30 min 40. BBBJ, titties in mouth, riding me raw and nut inside her 3.I don't know who braver you or her!

BenderDundat
01-26-19, 14:42
Walked in. Massage was really good. I opted for 90 minutes quickly. She spoke good English and the conversation was good. On the flip everything was great too.

90/60.

On the way out I saw a young 20 something with a nice smile. Asked her name. Eva. Will have to make an appointment with eva soon.

Benderdundat.

BillDavis007
01-26-19, 15:49
I believe that Barney was being mildly sarcastic towards those who would criticize darling Nicky for daring to spend his money the way he wishes even if he most likely did pay too much.Subtle as a sledgehammer, Ange.

PingaGrande20
01-26-19, 18:35
You saying she let you fuck her raw for a $30 tip?Add a 0 to that 30.

Niteluvr
01-26-19, 19:21
Is a FS KAMP. Nice facilities. They advertise 60/ hr, but it seems it's actually 80/ hr. The 2 females I saw were not lookers.One of the ladies you would have seen is Tina, who's been around since the old Green Sauna days. Her body is still very good for her age and she's a lot of fun.

Niteluvr
01-26-19, 19:22
Threw caution to the wind and made a pass by Olympia a few nights ago after my workday rounds were done. Aborted as I pulled around back cause these two no-shit looking large dudes were walking in from a big Caddy SUV. Monger radar didn't like it so I bounced; dudes were just a little too Blackwater for Jr or something. Based on Night's Olympia sentiment I dodged a bullet anyway LOL.

So instead I went by Care / Xin / whatever it's called on Rucker and 140. I think the girls name was Anna but it was hard af to tell because she barely spoke any english at all. Didn't think I was going to get what I was after and I was right. Decent massage with some "is she or isn't she?" ass teasing. 60 + 10 otd. Girl name Yuni (sp?) was in the lobby when I was leaving, she looked hot but I got "don't play the player" vibes, so maybe that's a dead end too.

Happened by former Far East in Woodstock last night; place is totally cleaned out, big sign on the building gone and everything. Probably salted the carpet too LOL.

Did I read something about a place off Towne Lake that delivered? Forum search didn't turn up anything, so maybe it's all the hookers and booze finally getting to my brain LOL. Still would be nice to have another place to dip into up there in the great white frozen OTP north whenever work drags me up that way.I'm sure you know A Spa isn't far from Olympia so you may want to give it a try if in the mood for a KAMP.

Runon99
01-26-19, 19:57
You saying she let you fuck her raw for a $30 tip?My bet is that he meant $300, but either way that's a hell of a first post.

BradNoxy1
01-26-19, 20:52
Walked in. Massage was really good. I opted for 90 minutes quickly. She spoke good English and the conversation was good. On the flip everything was great too.

90/60.

On the way out I saw a young 20 something with a nice smile. Asked her name. Eva. Will have to make an appointment with eva soon.

Benderdundat.I had a 60-min appointment with Eva last week. Playful, fun massage with a lot of teasing. Finish was an 8/10. At the very end was a nice, relaxing face massage. . 6 + . 6 . I'll probably book with her again.

Niteluvr
01-26-19, 21:14
My bet is that he meant $300, but either way that's a hell of a first post.Either a gut-wrenching ripoff or he stole the hole. Usually the ladies at Wellbeing don't do shit.

CuriousJorge
01-26-19, 21:27
Is a FS KAMP. Nice facilities. They advertise 60/ hr, but it seems it's actually 80/ hr. The 2 females I saw were not lookers.Whats the damage for the FS and massage and what's are they like?

NoswtTea
01-26-19, 21:43
Whats the damage for the FS and massage and what's are they like?$80/60, $60/30.

1 for CBJ, 1. 4 for cfs. Additional 1 for BBBJ. Not sure about BBFS. Should be able to get those down easily.

Petey1015
01-26-19, 21:45
New in the forum but I being lurking for a while and going to massage parlors for years. When to see samantha mexican girl, big titties, BBBJ, swallow every bit of you drop, balls licking, finger inside the pussy. Massage 30 min. 40 and extra 2. When and see her again this past Sunday. 30 min 40. BBBJ, titties in mouth, riding me raw and nut inside her 3.Both Sweethut and Jeju sauna are less than 2 miles away each! Can anyone say Trifecta?

Alfred2A
01-26-19, 22:04
Yesterday I visited Yan massage. I drew Sally. My initial thought was she has decent sized boob. She walked me to the room holding my hand. Good start.

I always lay down uncovered. She started what would be possibly my most sensual massage ever. Started with a little light teasing. Then on to a very good massage.

At the 30 minute mark I flipped and it was game on. Started with OTC and she was all over "it". She actually put my hand UTC on her tit. I was loving it.

Now, I'm a dry cummer so sometimes I can sneak a little extra effort. However I didn't have to hide anything. After the first pop I told her I was good. She understood but then kept stroking. Damn! On to my 2nd pop. Sally was awesome. 60/60.

I will definitely be back.

Big Comanche
01-27-19, 01:13
Yesterday I visited Yan massage. I drew Sally. My initial thought was she has decent sized boob. She walked me to the room holding my hand. Good start.

I always lay down uncovered. She started what would be possibly my most sensual massage ever. Started with a little light teasing. Then on to a very good massage.

At the 30 minute mark I flipped and it was game on. Started with OTC and she was all over "it". She actually put my hand UTC on her tit. I was loving it.

Now, I'm a dry cummer so sometimes I can sneak a little extra effort. However I didn't have to hide anything. After the first pop I told her I was good. She understood but then kept stroking. Damn! On to my 2nd pop. Sally was awesome. 60/60.

I will definitely be back.What is a dry cummer?

UnknownX
01-27-19, 07:41
Either a gut-wrenching ripoff or he stole the hole. Usually the ladies at Wellbeing don't do shit.From my recent experiences at Wellbeing, it's just samantha and a couple girls from Oriental just up the street (pleasant hill & HWY 29). . Samantha will get in your pockets if you let her. . but will come down on price if she likes you or you negotiate well enough. . You're right about some of the other girls. DIY or just won't even hint at a HE. I've got to a BBBJ from samantha for 60/80. . Fully nude HJ for 60/60. . she's fun, but massage isn't all that to me, and I actually like a good one to go with the extras. Picky me!

HobbyMan51
01-27-19, 11:45
What is a dry cummer?It's an orgasm with no fluid. The male climaxes just like a regular orgasm but nothing comes out, kind of like most women. This is fairly common with males who have prostate issues. Retro-ejaculation I think it is called but some of you other more erudite specimens out there may want to clarify me as far as that term is concerned.

JWSouth
01-27-19, 12:43
I'm sure you know A Spa isn't far from Olympia so you may want to give it a try if in the mood for a KAMP.Yeah, I've been by A a few times over the past couple of years. Last time was before their last bust, got some younger but chunky girl with a terrible attitude, put me off. Been long enough maybe I'll swing by again.

The new place up the road, Blue, isn't worth a try apparently?

Mmnola2
01-27-19, 12:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BenderDundat
01-27-19, 15:02
I had a 60-min appointment with Eva last week. Playful, fun massage with a lot of teasing. Finish was an 8/10. At the very end was a nice, relaxing face massage. . 6 + . 6 . I'll probably book with her again.I went back last night for eva and it was a very good experience. I give her an A-plus on the slow steady two hand action non rushed. Spoke English, great smile and friendly.

Benderdundat.

Niteluvr
01-27-19, 16:11
Yeah, I've been by A a few times over the past couple of years. Last time was before their last bust, got some younger but chunky girl with a terrible attitude, put me off. Been long enough maybe I'll swing by again.

The new place up the road, Blue, isn't worth a try apparently?The last time I went, about a month ago, there was a skanky 40's-something working. Not worth your time.

Petey1015
01-27-19, 18:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Alfred2A
01-27-19, 22:59
It's an orgasm with no fluid. The male climaxes just like a regular orgasm but nothing comes out, kind of like most women. This is fairly common with males who have prostate issues. Retro-ejaculation I think it is called but some of you other more erudite specimens out there may want to clarify me as far as that term is concerned.Correct.

I'll just say that there are ways to use this to your advantage.

CaptRon111
01-27-19, 23:22
It's an orgasm with no fluid. The male climaxes just like a regular orgasm but nothing comes out, kind of like most women. This is fairly common with males who have prostate issues. Retro-ejaculation I think it is called but some of you other more erudite specimens out there may want to clarify me as far as that term is concerned.Yes, this is what happens if you lose your prostate to cancer. No longer a way to produce I'm, but your. Nerve ending can still produce a orgasm. Girls find it very surprising during a BBBJ. MOST LIKE IT.

VMackey02
01-28-19, 01:15
It's an orgasm with no fluid. The male climaxes just like a regular orgasm but nothing comes out, kind of like most women. This is fairly common with males who have prostate issues. Retro-ejaculation I think it is called but some of you other more erudite specimens out there may want to clarify me as far as that term is concerned.Let your doctor put you on Flomax and you will find out what it is in a hurry Hobbyman. I'll stick to getting up three times a night to piss, thank you.

ElmosLove
01-28-19, 02:11
It's an orgasm with no fluid. The male climaxes just like a regular orgasm but nothing comes out, kind of like most women. This is fairly common with males who have prostate issues. Retro-ejaculation I think it is called but some of you other more erudite specimens out there may want to clarify me as far as that term is concerned.I've had that issue for about 7 years now since prostate surgery. Urologist told me there was a 50/50 chance of dry ejaculations and I lost the bet. Orgasms are still there, just no mess, some women like that, LOL. But I don't. After all that I still get up 3 times a night to pee.

HobbyMan51
01-28-19, 09:11
Let your doctor put you on Flomax and you will find out what it is in a hurry Hobbyman. I'll stick to getting up three times a night to piss, thank you.He did, some years ago. I decided to take the route that you are taking and just get up at night more often. I don't have "gallons of cum" but at least something comes out. I'm happy to leave the "gallons of cum" fantasies to the alpha male wanna- be's and the mandingo brothers.

Mr.Inch
01-28-19, 09:39
He did, some years ago. I decided to take the route that you are taking and just get up at night more often. I don't have "gallons of cum" but at least something comes out. I'm happy to leave the "gallons of cum" fantasies to the alpha male wanna- be's and the mandingo brothers.I think there is another section on this forum for this kind of nutless conversation. This section is about massage parlors And their service. LOL. Why'all can't even bust a nut and bring big talk over here telling us about the camp scene.

BobSugarSmith
01-28-19, 09:57
Went to Ly Massage in Marietta because someone on Rubmaps said it was a place for HE. Turns out its not. Massage was not great but passable.

Also when I say that they don't do it. I took the towel off my dick at the end and she gave me a speech about how they don't do it and inquired who there had done it for me before.

Killakill
01-28-19, 10:13
I'm not recommending BB anything; however, after countless BBBJs from hundreds of p4p girls in the last 35 years or so, I have yet to catch anything. YMMV.I don't do BBFS but I don't get head with a rubber either. I'd rather get a HJ than a CBJ.

SpaKing
01-28-19, 10:29
I don't do BBFS but I don't get head with a rubber either. I'd rather get a HJ than a CBJ.I agree a rubber just screws up the feeling. I like to have a great hand job then go to BBBJ right at the finish.

JWSouth
01-28-19, 10:37
The last time I went, about a month ago, there was a skanky 40's-something working. Not worth your time.Goddamn shame that there's clearly enough demand to draw not 1 or 2 but 3 KAMPs to open their doors, but then staff them with 3rd tier girls. Guess not enough OTP north soccer dads can afford the glamour KAMP pricing necessary to draw that young tight pussy LOL.

LuapW
01-28-19, 11:30
It's an orgasm with no fluid. The male climaxes just like a regular orgasm but nothing comes out, kind of like most women. This is fairly common with males who have prostate issues. Retro-ejaculation I think it is called but some of you other more erudite specimens out there may want to clarify me as far as that term is concerned.6 years ago an old-time doctor prescribed Terazosin for me. It is primarily used as a high blood pressure med, but said it would relax the muscles of my prostate and bladder neck.

So that I could piss like a 21 year old. He was 100% right. I pee only one time a night and my stream is just as strong as when I was young. I ran out once, and was back to peeing like an old man in 2 days. The other benefit is no dry cum. That has not been affected at all. Without insurance, the cost is $25 for 90 days (1/ day). With Medicare it is $3. So, I am 66 year old And can piss and cum like I am only 21, and not have to piss more than once per night. I highly recommend it.