PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227

AcWorthDude
07-22-16, 23:10
I hit up the Cartersville Kamp. Got an older lady probably 45-50 ish, not bad looking but not hot either. She had some nice tits on her but no ass. Better looking than most of the camp girls around the area I. M. o. She lead me to the room took my money and came back. She massaged me for a few minutes while I grabbed that ass a few times. Then with no questions asked her clothes hit the floor. She asked what I wanted and I sat up and pointed at her tits like I want those. Now this chick laid down on the table and grabbed at my dick and was like give it to me baby. Hell no girl, I am not hitting that shit raw! I did start playing with that pussy for a while. Then I moved up so I was sitting on her chest and started rubbing my dick on her tits. She grabbed her tits and wrapped the around my dick. So I reached over and grabbed the massage lotion and squirted between her tits and got to thrusting. I thrusted away while reaching back and playing with that pussy till I blew my load on her neck. The she gave me a shower, she stayed naked for the shower, I got dressed and left.

I paid 60 to the house and 80 tip. She acted surprised by the 80 and said she would do ore for that next time.

Overall good time and I will repeat.

Sekuded
07-23-16, 12:13
Hey, all.

I posted a couple weeks back and got no respond. Trying one last time.

I'm visiting ATL this weekend. I'm looking for a woman who can give a real pro massage with HE. Don't need FS. Willing to pay more than your average AMP.

Any recommendations?

ShyGuyAtlanta
07-23-16, 17:38
I hit up the Cartersville Kamp. Got an older lady probably 45-50 ish, not bad looking but not hot either. She had some nice tits on her but no ass. Better looking than most of the camp girls around the area I. M. o. She lead me to the room took my money and came back. She massaged me for a few minutes while I grabbed that ass a few times. Then with no questions asked her clothes hit the floor. She asked what I wanted and I sat up and pointed at her tits like I want those. Now this chick laid down on the table and grabbed at my dick and was like give it to me baby. Hell no girl, I am not hitting that shit raw! I did start playing with that pussy for a while. Then I moved up so I was sitting on her chest and started rubbing my dick on her tits. She grabbed her tits and wrapped the around my dick. So I reached over and grabbed the massage lotion and squirted between her tits and got to thrusting. I thrusted away while reaching back and playing with that pussy till I blew my load on her neck. The she gave me a shower, she stayed naked for the shower, I got dressed and left.

I paid 60 to the house and 80 tip. She acted surprised by the 80 and said she would do ore for that next time.

Overall good time and I will repeat.What Kamp is this? Is there only one in Cartersville? Any idea what her name was?

SouthHunter
07-23-16, 19:14
Anyone score more than a he at Yan?

Mr.Inch
07-23-16, 19:53
Anyone score more than a he at Yan?There is a guy here that can answer that. Perhaps he will pm you. I'm not snitching on his findings. All I'm saying.

SouthHunter
07-23-16, 20:04
Please PM me never got more than a he and don't want to continue invest. Tired spent my hard earn $.

There is a guy here that can answer that. Perhaps he will pm you. I'm not snitching on his findings. All I'm saying.

HobbyMan51
07-24-16, 00:40
Anyone score more than a he at Yan?Only HE for me there too. Considering their location I think it would be suicide to offer anything more than that in an upscale neighborhood in Cumming. We all saw what LE did to the FS shops in Forsyth County earlier this year. HE, a good massage, and a little GFE most likely is all that can be available there.

ILoveHE
07-24-16, 11:13
Check your Inbox.

Please PM me never got more than a he and don't want to continue invest. Tired spent my hard earn $.

Mr.Inch
07-24-16, 15:01
http://www.maysmassage.com/#about.

Any had experience with her?

SouthHunter
07-24-16, 16:09
Looks legit.

Any had experience with her?

AcWorthDude
07-24-16, 16:20
What Kamp is this? Is there only one in Cartersville? Any idea what her name was?Yes. There is only 1 lamp in Cartersville. It is on Tennessee st. They are on back page. You can find their address there. It's behind a gas station and near a big theater. You can't miss it.

AsianLover
07-24-16, 17:24

Any had experience with her?Strictly legit but they do give a good massage.

Niteluvr
07-24-16, 22:51
Hey, all.

I posted a couple weeks back and got no respond. Trying one last time.

I'm visiting ATL this weekend. I'm looking for a woman who can give a real pro massage with HE. Don't need FS. Willing to pay more than your average AMP.

Any recommendations?Thought I did but post was delayed.

StoneMtnMan
07-25-16, 13:24
Have been to H Massage a few times. Always a very legitimate visit with no extras offered, but the go-to place for a great massage with no expectations. Wanted to see if any one knew where Jenny from there ended up?

AsianGuy23
07-25-16, 14:04
A while back I saw a post about daisy massage, can't seem to find it but I've driven by it a couple of times and thinking about giving it a shot. Any news about this place?

SouthHunter
07-25-16, 18:20
Why don't you give it a shot and report back. We all went thru the goods and bad to gain experiences.

A while back I saw a post about daisy massage, can't seem to find it but I've driven by it a couple of times and thinking about giving it a shot. Any news about this place?

NewGuy121
07-25-16, 20:07
Any Intel on this one? Or anybody know a couple places where an Asian girl can take a good pounding? New here trying to find some places to explore. PM s are fine.

NewGuy121
07-25-16, 20:24
Anyone heard about gg spa? On shadow ln.

Southbound
07-25-16, 21:13
A while back I saw a post about daisy massage, can't seem to find it but I've driven by it a couple of times and thinking about giving it a shot. Any news about this place?I did not have a good experience at this place. I think it is a waste of time and money.

Cocknballs
07-25-16, 21:19
Rose has moved to another location. 2620 Cobb Pkwy in Smyrna.Is she still there? I thought she went on "bacation".

Cocknballs
07-25-16, 21:41
Anyone heard about gg spa? On shadow ln.RTFF. They're reviewed more than once.

CanesRule56
07-26-16, 08:11
So I visited the place off of Sugarloaf next to 5 guys, I think it's called Chinese massage or something like that. I had visited a few years ago and they were legit. Went back know the other day after seeing somebody post about it. 30 minutes and an ok rub, on the flip she threw a small rag on my business and asked if I was cold. LOL. I said nope and removed the rag. Got a decent HE while I got to play with her small tits. Was able to suck on them while I finished. Tried to slide my hand down her pants but that was off limits on this visit. Not a bad for $60 total for the half hour.

Also visited Health in cumming. Love that place. So glad the sheriff's dept didn't shut them down. Great massage and a ton of ass play. Once again ended up on my hands and knees with ol girl finishing me off from behind. Not only playing with my ass, but she stuck her finger in my ass. Never actually had a finger in my ass. Mind blowing bust. One of those that took a little while to recover from. A++.

NotParticular
07-26-16, 10:36
For those that know Seven, she is back working at same location.

NP.

SouthHunter
07-26-16, 11:01
Yall seen her at that location? Because I heard she's on vac for few months.

Is she still there? I thought she went on "bacation".

Bige1976
07-26-16, 12:08
A while back I saw a post about daisy massage, can't seem to find it but I've driven by it a couple of times and thinking about giving it a shot. Any news about this place?Been three times left happy at the end all three times two times great massage one time massage ok 60/40.

Infatuated
07-26-16, 13:35
Browsing ads today, and it looks like a name change is in the works.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/5701663296.html

SouthHunter
07-26-16, 14:13
Looks like rose gone for good in W.

Browsing ads today, and it looks like a name change is in the works.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/5701663296.html

NotParticular
07-26-16, 14:18

Any had experience with her?Inch.

Your inbox is full.

NP.

Apollo007
07-26-16, 15:42
Is she still there? I thought she went on "bacation".Google says that location is a smoke shop? Do they give massages too?

Procrast333
07-26-16, 15:49
Two older ladies working, chose the one hour. They were not friendly. The massage was awful, but of course I don't always go for the massage. From the get-go she was doing all she could to tease and stroke, actually had to ask her to move along a little. I'd like to at least get my. 50 worth. On the flip she asked if I was hard and well, yes, that is precisely what that tent under the towel was. So I said yes and she removed the towel, continued with a pitiful massage for maybe five minutes on the legs, and then finished with a mechanical and hurried HE. Total was. 90 and won't be going back. I got what I came for but table side manners should be good for something. Didn't even get the full hour. In hindsight I should have left with the bad attitude but I did not, and learned a lesson.

What do the rest of you gents do when the massage is terrible and the attitude is bad? I mean for just the basic HE and nothing more.

Cocknballs
07-26-16, 15:50
Google says that location is a smoke shop? Do they give massages too?The smoke shop is in the same raggedy ass strip mall as the rub & tug. There's a pawn shop in there too. Go figure.

Apollo007
07-26-16, 16:14
That's Cindy for sure. I'm surprised she was kissing on you also.My experience was almost the exact same thing.

LOL, Cindy gave me a couple of pecks on the lips and whispered "I missed you". Never been there before. She also gave Jr. A kiss or two.

BB Love
07-26-16, 17:44
I stopped by Cedar massage on Fulton Industrial. I paid. 6 for an hour. The massage was pretty good but not even a hint of any extras. Near the end of the hour after the flip I slid the drape partially off and she gave me an angry glare and covered me back up. I didn't push it anymore after that. I didn't get her name but she looked 40 ish and had an average body and round face. Not too bad looking but not playful at all. I left. 1 tip as the massage had great pressure and she finished with about 10 minutes of hot stones. This might be the first time I have ever been on Fulton Industrial and gone home without a release!

Niteluvr
07-26-16, 19:36
Two older ladies working, chose the one hour. They were not friendly. The massage was awful, but of course I don't always go for the massage. From the get-go she was doing all she could to tease and stroke, actually had to ask her to move along a little. I'd like to at least get my. 50 worth. On the flip she asked if I was hard and well, yes, that is precisely what that tent under the towel was. So I said yes and she removed the towel, continued with a pitiful massage for maybe five minutes on the legs, and then finished with a mechanical and hurried HE. Total was. 90 and won't be going back. I got what I came for but table side manners should be good for something. Didn't even get the full hour. In hindsight I should have left with the bad attitude but I did not, and learned a lesson.

What do the rest of you gents do when the massage is terrible and the attitude is bad? I mean for just the basic HE and nothing more.Are you talking about the place in Braselton?

Navingp
07-26-16, 19:38
Seven is back had a good time.

Niteluvr
07-26-16, 20:14
Seven is back had a good time.Well shit, cat's out of the bag now.

The Parrot
07-26-16, 21:52
Seven is back had a good time.You massage parlor type of guys are on another level.

I was once doing volunteer community service at a recycling center in sandy springs.

I met a short white guy who claimed to be married to a mamasan owner at a location in sandy springs.

He told me there is much fun to be had there And I could get special privilleges since we worked together at the plant.

I never followed up on his offer. Anyone know which place in sandy springs he was talking about?

He showed me the backpage ad but I forgot. I think he said his wife is from South Korea.

Can any experts help? I'm a young black man who is afraid of getting scammed by asians. I feel I have a better chance at this place since I know her husband.

Also, what would happen if I got into an altercation at a massage parlor?

Are there Asian handlers there? Would they call uncle LEO?? Would the Asians gang up on me??

How do you older guys handle conflicts there?? Besides taking the loss of course, I absolutely cannot take any more losses. Limited funds because of this case.

Please help.

Petey1015
07-26-16, 22:27
Well shit, cat's out of the bag now.Yep, time to re visit sunset.

TaoistMaster
07-27-16, 00:57

What do the rest of you gents do when the massage is terrible and the attitude is bad? I mean for just the basic HE and nothing more.Older with bad attitude?

I would have left immediately or more than likely I wouldn't have even undressed and got in the table. There are too many.

Young, pretty, and very sweet girls to choose from.

Niteluvr
07-27-16, 05:20
You massage parlor type of guys are on another level.

I was once doing volunteer community service at a recycling center in sandy springs.

I met a short white guy who claimed to be married to a mamasan owner at a location in sandy springs.

He told me there is much fun to be had there And I could get special privilleges since we worked together at the plant.

I never followed up on his offer. Anyone know which place in sandy springs he was talking about?

He showed me the backpage ad but I forgot. I think he said his wife is from South Korea.

Can any experts help? I'm a young black man who is afraid of getting scammed by asians. I feel I have a better chance at this place since I know her husband.

Are there Asian handlers there? Would they call uncle LEO?? Would the Asians gang up on me??

How do you older guys handle conflicts there?? Besides taking the loss of course, I absolutely cannot take any more losses. Limited funds because of this case.

Please help.The two KAMPs that were in Sandy Springs are long gone.

Big Comanche
07-27-16, 05:48

Please help.Here's what I recommend. Go to an Asian massage parlor to get a massage. Period. These are businesses that provide massages and you are a customer that wants a massage. Its just like any other business that provides a service and you're a paying customer.

Its not dangerous, I've never had an altercation or even close to. Once you go once you will know what to expect and then can worry about a happy ending.

Taiji Hands in Sandy Springs next to Lowes, not Taiji 2 across from Flashers. Barefoot behind Whole Foods is recommended as well.

NuGuy36
07-27-16, 06:39
Are you serious? If you are already visiting girls on BP, I don't see why you should have any issues with Asian masseuses, they are for the most part, peace loving and non violent types. Visit with your head in the correct place, and treat others the way you expect to be treated, and you should have zero issues.

Please help.

Merlin42
07-27-16, 07:21
Stopped by T Massage on Buford hwy yesterday. It's in the same plaza as Goodwill. Only two girls working. Drew sara tall for a Asian small tits and flat ass. Her English was good. I paid. 5 for hr I was hoping for a good time but it was not to be had. Told her I wanted hard massage and it was a good massage. I tried several times to get a feel while she was at my head she jumped away quickly. Even tried while she knelt over my back. There was no flip and at the hour mark she just said time up and walked out. Good massage with no hint of extras. Won't repeat.

Cocknballs
07-27-16, 09:42

What do the rest of you gents do when the massage is terrible and the attitude is bad? I mean for just the basic HE and nothing more.First off, don't overtip for shit service. You overtipped. Now the next guy is 100% likely to get shit service, as will you if you ever decide to return. You did get the HE and a massage (as shitty as it was), so you should have tipped, just less. I would have left 20 or maybe 25, and if they complained mention the shortage on time. If they don't complain, mention it anyway. Just do it nicely. Don't raise your voice or get mad, at that point it's just a business transaction. It also helps to note the time out loud at the start of the session if you're new.

Cocknballs
07-27-16, 10:10
Seven is back had a good time.Is Sunset in Suwanee or Cumming? Or are there two?

OnyxRain
07-27-16, 11:16
Thanks Canes! I used to go to the place next to 5 Guys but never any luck. The last time was over a year ago and it was awkward as it looked like her whole family (including kids) was in the lobby when I was walking out. She also said something like, "Next time you should bring your wife for a couples massage". Hadn't been back since. May try them out again soon.

So I visited the place off of Sugarloaf next to 5 guys, I think it's called Chinese massage or something like that. I had visited a few years ago and they were legit. Went back know the other day after seeing somebody post about it. 30 minutes and an ok rub, on the flip she threw a small rag on my business and asked if I was cold. LOL. I said nope and removed the rag. Got a decent HE while I got to play with her small tits. Was able to suck on them while I finished. Tried to slide my hand down her pants but that was off limits on this visit. Not a bad for $60 total for the half hour.

Also visited Health in cumming. Love that place. So glad the sheriff's dept didn't shut them down. Great massage and a ton of ass play. Once again ended up on my hands and knees with ol girl finishing me off from behind. Not only playing with my ass, but she stuck her finger in my ass. Never actually had a finger in my ass. Mind blowing bust. One of those that took a little while to recover from. A++.

Bassmaster
07-27-16, 12:14
Been three times left happy at the end all three times two times great massage one time massage ok 60/40.Been twice- first with Sasa, good massage no HE but a promise for next time. I said I won't be back, but of course I went back after seeing reports on Ivy. She was very nice, good massage with some teasing and no questions asked on the flip. 60/40.

The Parrot
07-27-16, 14:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Navingp
07-27-16, 15:38
Is Sunset in Suwanee or Cumming? Or are there two?Cumming my bad.

Procrast333
07-27-16, 18:17
First off, don't overtip for shit service. You overtipped. Now the next guy is 100% likely to get shit service, as will you if you ever decide to return. You did get the HE and a massage (as shitty as it was), so you should have tipped, just less. I would have left 20 or maybe 25, and if they complained mention the shortage on time. If they don't complain, mention it anyway. Just do it nicely. Don't raise your voice or get mad, at that point it's just a business transaction. It also helps to note the time out loud at the start of the session if you're new.Excellent advice. Appreciate it.

Procrast333
07-27-16, 18:18
Are you talking about the place in Braselton?Marietta. Sandy Plains and Piedmont area.

Mr.Inch
07-27-16, 20:19
Jw, what's up here? LOL.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/thp/5703297496.html

Petey1015
07-27-16, 23:21
Marietta. Sandy Plains and Piedmont area.That's the first time I've heard of that out of that place, too much stiff competition in Marietta.

SamsungBlue
07-28-16, 01:18
Visited about 10 days ago, I tried two other places nearby but they were all "busy" and I didn't have time to wait. Typical plain entryway, 1 door, sliding window, talk, 2nd door and then shown to a room. My masseuse was named Chopstick I think. She was as thin as one, and all muscle, which made for a really nice medium / hard massage. I paid 60 for the hour and left the change from the 100 on the table. Massage was pretty good, nice conversation, it was a slow day apparently as I was only her 2nd appointment and it was about 6 or so. Roaming but limited access. On the flip, she took care of business (standard) and I opted for a shower afterward. Overall I would probably look to repeat if in the area, but am curious about the other nearby places. Pm for more info if you like, be safe out there.

Erik Shawn
07-28-16, 08:37
So I really like the service I get from a real LMT, Caucasian, outside the metro-ATL and curious to know if she would do HJ. I'm not sure how to ask because I don't want to offend her and not be able to return because I really enjoy the benefits of her sessions. Any advice? I thought about asking for less draping or no draping to start but still cautious about that too. Asian places are easy once you visit a few times, but I know extras at Caucasian places is far and few between, especially if they're LMT.

Erik Shawn
07-28-16, 08:37
No waiting. Woot!

Niteluvr
07-28-16, 09:27
So I really like the service I get from a real LMT, Caucasian, outside the metro-ATL and curious to know if she would do HJ. I'm not sure how to ask because I don't want to offend her and not be able to return because I really enjoy the benefits of her sessions. Any advice? I thought about asking for less draping or no draping to start but still cautious about that too. Asian places are easy once you visit a few times, but I know extras at Caucasian places is far and few between, especially if they're LMT.Ask, while pointing to junior, "Do you provide a sensual massage?" Most legit masseuses have been asked multiple times and won't be offended.

Funbr202
07-28-16, 10:28
Well shit, cat's out of the bag now.Took time to revisit Seven, the door must have rung 8+ times while there.

As usual, she is good spirited, encourages relaxation.

Niteluvr
07-28-16, 10:39
Took time to revisit Seven, the door must have rung 8+ times while there.

As usual, she is good spirited, encourages relaxation.Seen her twice since Sunday and 3 guys called about her during my second session. Only drawback was that her hair stunk.

LuvThemTugs
07-28-16, 13:43
Seen her twice since Sunday and 3 guys called about her during my second session. Only drawback was that her hair stunk.I would have offered to wash it during a table shower.

Niteluvr
07-28-16, 14:16
I would have offered to wash it during a table shower.Scalp hair.

Erik Shawn
07-28-16, 14:30
Ask, while pointing to junior, "Do you provide a sensual massage?" Most legit masseuses have been asked multiple times and won't be offended.Thought about asking if she gives massages outside of work since they don't have long hours. That would definitely open up some doors.

JWSouth
07-28-16, 14:30
Jw, what's up here? LOL.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/thp/5703297496.htmlThe hell is this. That ad looks virtually identical to the latest ad for Rose in Alpharetta. Which is now several days old. Did $40 Rose in Alpha close? Or did it do so well that they're cloning it? They sure haven't gotten any of my cabbage for a long time.

Mr.Inch
07-28-16, 16:06
The hell is this. That ad looks virtually identical to the latest ad for Rose in Alpharetta. Which is now several days old. Did $40 Rose in Alpha close? Or did it do so well that they're cloning it? They sure haven't gotten any of my cabbage for a long time.Try it out, I did. I didn't ask for naughty shit cause she was so cute LOL probably max 20 yo. Was butt naked the whole time, very, very nice massage.

JWSouth
07-28-16, 16:23
Try it out, I did. I didn't ask for naughty shit cause she was so cute LOL probably max 20 yo. Was butt naked the whole time, very, very nice massage.Sounds like the same business model: bring in some young hot-and-giggly eye candy, let the old goats loll about with their wrinkly bits in the air so they get a thrill, maybe or maybe not actually give a solid massage, and then send them (and their stiffies) packing with the same amount of baby-batter that they came in with.

Hell with that. I can get sexual frustration for free LOL.

Mr.Inch
07-28-16, 16:50
Sounds like the same business model: bring in some young hot-and-giggly eye candy, let the old goats loll about with their wrinkly bits in the air so they get a thrill, maybe or maybe not actually give a solid massage, and then send them (and their stiffies) packing with the same amount of baby-batter that they came in with.

Hell with that. I can get sexual frustration for free LOL.You are correct. Anyhow, bet you will hit it up out of curiosity. Will talk in a couple of weeks LOL.

Niteluvr
07-28-16, 19:09
Thought about asking if she gives massages outside of work since they don't have long hours. That would definitely open up some doors.Definitely ask that as it's not offensive and, although it takes time, you may end up fucking her sooner or later.

DonTheMon
07-29-16, 00:03
Was waiting to have a session at k treatment Thursday night. Mamas an told me place was closing at 10. Noticed fellow monger entered at 9:50. Just wondering if that customer had a special pass to get in for after hour session. Stuck around and saw the guy leave at 1030 pm. If that was one of you. Please pm me and let me know what went on after tenpm. Just curious as I would like to take advantage of this special time. Also learned that a hot new girl just started last week. Just pm me with any info. I pass by this place every day. Also wondering how much you paid. I am sure full service had to be involved at that hour.

Duncs
07-29-16, 00:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Runon99
07-29-16, 01:41
So I really like the service I get from a real LMT, Caucasian, outside the metro-ATL and curious to know if she would do HJ. I'm not sure how to ask because I don't want to offend her and not be able to return because I really enjoy the benefits of her sessions. Any advice? I thought about asking for less draping or no draping to start but still cautious about that too. Asian places are easy once you visit a few times, but I know extras at Caucasian places is far and few between, especially if they're LMT."I usually go to a jerkoff joint after I see you but I'm short on time today, can you take care of it?"

Bassmaster
07-29-16, 09:02
You are correct. Anyhow, bet you will hit it up out of curiosity. Will talk in a couple of weeks LOL.Had a great time here recently, very good looking therapist and left extremely happy. It is a CAMP, not sure if FS is available as it was my first visit and it isn't automatic like a KAMP. Positives are gorgeous girl with smoking body, lots of roaming, LFK and she was very nice. Downside is the language issue so she uses a translation app, and is looking for upgrades to time and services, so while it is a $40 special you have to have ice in your veins to get out of there for $40 to the house. I will repeat and just set what services I am looking for upfront to avoid the negotiation over house services. All is paid at the end to give them the chance to upgrade you. Amazingly, after getting several upgrade requests at $10 a piece there was no haggling at the end, which was very good and I over tipped as a result which made her happy. Hope she remembers that next time! This is a place that Mikey should be all over and crushing.

Jovian
07-29-16, 09:20
I know most people want extras. Right now Zen Massage does not offer anything but legit. I do recommend going there for a good massage. Nina can really work out the kinks with her deep tissue I haven't tried any other pressures with her. She is younger early 20's and cute. The other woman Summer the one time I got a massage from her was a good mix of medium and hard pressure. Both did some stretching.

Again I do recommend them. This is the Zen Massage in Marietta next to Kroger.

Jw3892
07-29-16, 09:25
The addresses do not seem to be any of the long standing places.

From AJC.

DORAVILLE.

City considers limiting number of massage parlors.

The Doraville City Council will discuss an ordinance to rescind several conditional use permits during its meeting 6:30 pm Monday at Doraville City Hall Council Chambers, 3725 Park Ave.

The permits in question were granted for massage and spa centers located at 5095,5141, 5201 and 5302 Buford Highway. The council has expressed concerns that there are too many in.

Depot
07-29-16, 11:31
Yes. There is only 1 lamp in Cartersville. It is on Tennessee st. They are on back page. You can find their address there. It's behind a gas station and near a big theater. You can't miss it.Stopped by yesterday afternoon, she would only do 30 minutes and was $60.00,plus, too much for short time visit.

Merlin42
07-29-16, 12:35
Just saw on WSB Doraville talking about cracking down on AMP & CAMP on Buford hwy.

Niteluvr
07-29-16, 14:35

From AJC.

DORAVILLE.

The Doraville City Council will discuss an ordinance to rescind several conditional use permits during its meeting 6:30 pm Monday at Doraville City Hall Council Chambers, 3725 Park Ave.

The permits in question were granted for massage and spa centers located at 5095,5141, 5201 and 5302 Buford Highway. The council has expressed concerns that there are too many in.Love to ask them how they determine how many CAMPs are too many.

GreenEwok
07-29-16, 17:52
Well, sounds like I should stay away from Bebe and K Treatment. Was thinking about trying one of them tomorrow.

Niteluvr
07-29-16, 17:55

From AJC.

DORAVILLE.

The permits in question were granted for massage and spa centers located at 5095,5141, 5201 and 5302 Buford Highway. The council has expressed concerns that there are too many in.Googled the addresses and they make no sense:

5095 - A Viet coffee shop. Certainly not a spa but maybe illegal gambling in the back?

5141 - Northern China Eatery. WTF?

5201 - Seems to be in Pinetree Plaza so it could be that foot massage place next to BoBo Garden, but they're always legit.

5302 - Seems to be the address for King's Foot, which is already out of business.

Merlin42
07-29-16, 18:02
Any info on Ruby spa mountain industrial parkway in Tucker? Thanks in advance.

Mr.Inch
07-29-16, 21:47
Any info on Ruby spa mountain industrial parkway in Tucker? Thanks in advance.Went the 1st week they open. Chick was hot but I was not desperate. Wanted like 300 FS, 100+ for a HJ on top of the 60 entrance fee. Got me a 20 or so min massage by a hot Asian nurse, didn't want to comply with like 60 for a HJ, put on my pants and walked out the opposite door. I didn't tip and she didn't complain. Place sucks in my opinion.

Cocknballs
07-29-16, 22:10
Had a great time here recently, very good looking therapist and left extremely happy. It is a CAMP, not sure if FS is available as it was my first visit and it isn't automatic like a KAMP. Positives are gorgeous girl with smoking body, lots of roaming, LFK and she was very nice. Downside is the language issue so she uses a translation app, and is looking for upgrades to time and services, so while it is a $40 special you have to have ice in your veins to get out of there for $40 to the house. I will repeat and just set what services I am looking for upfront to avoid the negotiation over house services. All is paid at the end to give them the chance to upgrade you. Amazingly, after getting several upgrade requests at $10 a piece there was no haggling at the end, which was very good and I over tipped as a result which made her happy. Hope she remembers that next time! This is a place that Mikey should be all over and crushing.That link doesn't work anymore. What place is this?

Mr.Inch
07-29-16, 22:36
That link doesn't work anymore. What place is this?https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/thp/5706975499.html

Merlin42
07-30-16, 08:11
Went the 1st week they open. Chick was hot but I was not desperate. Wanted like 300 FS, 100+ for a HJ on top of the 60 entrance fee. Got me a 20 or so min massage by a hot Asian nurse, didn't want to comply with like 60 for a HJ, put on my pants and walked out the opposite door. I didn't tip and she didn't complain. Place sucks in my opinion.Thanks I'm going to try barefoot for the first time today or tomorrow.

Mr.Inch
07-30-16, 15:09
Thanks I'm going to try barefoot for the first time today or tomorrow.Let me know what you find there, I'm trying to find something new for tonight, don't k ow if I been

Plisknoob1
07-30-16, 18:47
Been doing my mongering at Royal for a couple months. I got Hanna my first time there. At that time I didn't know what the pricing was like but she insisted she was giving me a 1 time deal and I was "special". You know how it goes. After numerous visits I confirmed that what she got was standard. Anyways, since then I got Jenny every time except for my most recent visit last month. I actually really like Jenny. We built a good rapport to the point where she never discusses price with me. She usually just nods to whatever I say I have to offer, and I always give it AFTER we are done. Only thing I didn't like about her is that she smelled like smoke sometimes and even had that smokers cough sometimes, which really grossed me out at times. Her massage was much worse than Hanna's But she was great in the other, more important ways. While working my shoulder area she would take my hands and place it on her butt. Great seduction on the flip. Balls and shaft got a ton of attention before the hat. She also always put the hat on with her mouth. Took direction well, no complaining. Just all around pleasant. Mid to late last month, can't really remember, I went and I didn't recognize the mamasan. The one I'm used to recognizes me but this time I had to go through the basic questions first. Fair enough. While I was waiting in the room a girl that seemed to be much younger than Hanna and Jenny walked in. She looked like she was in her late 20's to me. I could be completely wrong. She said her name was "Happy". Very thin from top to bottom. Happy's table shower was very thorough, which I like. Went heavy on the crack and other danger zones. Got back to the room and after the crappy massage she asked what I wanted. I requested her mouth. She said "ok, leave money on table" and she left. I know that's not uncommon at all but I've never done that at this specific location so for some reason that made me uneasy. Idk, her vibe just wasn't clicking with me, I guess that's why I felt that way. I told myself to relax and when she came back I said I want everything instead. She said ok and put her hand out. I hand her what I usually hand Jenny and she counts it and stares at me. I stare back for a little and say "What?" LOL. She says "more". I'm like "more? Thats usually what I give when I come here". She says "$140 minimum. " I didn't press the issue because its still reasonable / common and I guess I'm just spoiled by Jenny. She also wasnt rude about it in any way. She said it all with a smile and in a bubbly way. I get the extra for her and I lay back down. She gave my balls and shaft zero attention and put the hat on with her hands. I miss Jenny. Everything was ok otherwise. No complaints, standing, from behind, all good. But I prefer Jenny. Oh, and her clean up was a little sloppy. Had to clean bits of toilet paper off of me when I got home. Its been about a month since then and I'm about due but I kinda don't want to go back if Jenny isn't there. Has anyone seen her this month or know if she's around?

Also, I know this is my first post and people on boards like these are usually tough on newbies LOL, so I humbly accept any advice and / or critiques on posting etiquette.Just got back from Royal, saw "happy". She's about 5'0 and skinny, with the whole gap thing going on, and a little pudge, not too bad. Heavy make up, and sexy hair (DO NOT TOUCH HER HAIR!) Paid the $70 house fee, then she led me to the shower room. Right when I laid face down, she's rubbing my nono region. She turned me around and start jacking my 8 incher saying "strong, you play sports"? After the shower and right to the bed, she's keeps asking me if I play sports, while rubbing my back and pinching my balls. On the "flip" I said everything and she ask how much. I said 140 (only had like 122 left) she said ok and dropped her dress looking thing. She licks my balls and work her way up while trying to fit a rubber on me. She climbs on top of my "athletic Olympic torch" and slid herself up and down doing all the work, lets just say she's got springy legs, she then turns around and get in the doggy position, and I tear that ass up while grabbing her hip bones. I roar like a UFC fighter getting knocked out in slow motion, she then tells me to calm down and take it slow. Fine, switch to missionary "don't mess up my hair", she says. "Fine I promise not to jizz on it", I said. I bang her so hard while she's fixing my hair, then I tell her to get back on top of me. She somehow makes me finish inside her, which is a rare thing for me. She cleaned me up and I gave her 122, and told her sorry about that, she's like "heh, it's ok".

I guess she likes tall skinny asians.

This was hard posting on my phone.

GreenEwok
07-31-16, 01:06
Decided to try Rose Massage over at Jones Bridge based on all the feedback I've seen for them on here. I think I got Tiffany, but she never gave me her name. Very quiet, almost never spoke except to tell me to turn over or ask if the pressure was good. I think she had me back there for closer to 90 minutes than the 60 I payed for, probably because of the 3 interruptions. Once on the TS, and twice during the massage. That being said, she gave a much better and deeper massage than Mia over at Royal Therapy, and I didn't last long in Tiffany's hands either. Had a good time, but I need to pick a less busy time to go.

ACTrader
07-31-16, 14:09
Thanks I'm going to try barefoot for the first time today or tomorrow.I'd appreciate a review of B'foot as well.

Eslide3
07-31-16, 14:26
Seven is back had a good time.What's this chick like and what does she offer?

Mr.Inch
07-31-16, 15:34
Decided to try Rose Massage over at Jones Bridge based on all the feedback I've seen for them on here. I think I got Tiffany, but she never gave me her name. Very quiet, almost never spoke except to tell me to turn over or ask if the pressure was good. I think she had me back there for closer to 90 minutes than the 60 I payed for, probably because of the 3 interruptions. Once on the TS, and twice during the massage. That being said, she gave a much better and deeper massage than Mia over at Royal Therapy, and I didn't last long in Tiffany's hands either. Had a good time, but I need to pick a less busy time to go.never been to that rose, How much is entrance fee and all, and what did you get?

Cocknballs
07-31-16, 22:48
Googled the addresses and they make no sense:
5095 - A Viet coffee shop. Certainly not a spa but maybe illegal gambling in the back?
5141 - Northern China Eatery. WTF?
5201 - Seems to be in Pinetree Plaza so it could be that foot massage place next to BoBo Garden, but they're always legit.
5302 - Seems to be the address for King's Foot, which is already out of business.Where did JW get this info? This has to be from an old AJC article, because all of those addresses are former massage parlors that have been closed down, some for years. Yes, 5302 was Kings, which just closed a couple months ago. 5201 was a place called Midori that was a few doors up from the place you mentioned. They closed down probably 5 years ago or more. That was a fun place and I got tons of FS there back in the day. 5141 was a place called Therapeutic Massage which was in the building with Italy Optical, and also closed at least 5 years ago. I never went there that much, but always got serviced. 5095 was a foot massage place, I forgot the name, but it was in the space where a wireless store is now. Never went there that much, but had happy times as well. It's also been closed for years.

Niteluvr
07-31-16, 23:16
Where did JW get this info? This has to be from an old AJC article, because all of those addresses are former massage parlors that have been closed down, some for years. Yes, 5302 was Kings, which just closed a couple months ago. 5201 was a place called Midori that was a few doors up from the place you mentioned. They closed down probably 5 years ago or more. That was a fun place and I got tons of FS there back in the day. 5141 was a place called Therapeutic Massage which was in the building with Italy Optical, and also closed at least 5 years ago. I never went there that much, but always got serviced. 5095 was a foot massage place, I forgot the name, but it was in the space where a wireless store is now. Never went there that much, but had happy times as well. It's also been closed for years.Therapeutic brings back some great memories, such as I used to bang a 40-ish Korean lady raw with an amazing ass. Strange that the property has remained vacant since Therapeutic closed down. Midori was fun as well.

GreenEwok
08-01-16, 00:40
never been to that rose, How much is entrance fee and all, and what did you get?Payed 6/4, did the deep tissue massage with a table shower to start. Not sure if it was a first time thing or if they just don't follow the pricing, since I was expecting to pay $75 house for the table shower added in judging by the website prices. Technically ended with a handy, though not really ended since she moved on to my legs for a few minutes after the cleanup. Payed both house fee and tip together to the provider after the massage was done.

Cocknballs
08-01-16, 14:02
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/thp/5706975499.htmlInch, thanks for the updated link. Unfortunately I tried the place out and have to report a towel re-use. I drew Coco, who I know I'd seen before but couldn't place it. Kinda weird session. She spoke no English, so the only attempt at conversation was asking for upgrades via a translator app on her phone. Seriously, how fucked is that? Average, maybe slightly below average massage, but didn't hesitate to make me happy. Tipped her 30 in the room, and then she took the towel, folded it, and rolled it up neatly back on the massage table. So whichever one of you fukkers was next got draped with a towel soaked in cream of cocknballs soup. Just makes me wonder which one of you fukkers' baby batter I got covered with. Paid the 40 house up front and bolted. Got home and took a shower. Then took another one. Not likely to repeat.

Niteluvr
08-01-16, 14:36
Inch, thanks for the updated link. Unfortunately I tried the place out and have to report a towel re-use. I drew Coco, who I know I'd seen before but couldn't place it. Kinda weird session. She spoke no English, so the only attempt at conversation was asking for upgrades via a translator app on her phone. Seriously, how fucked is that? Average, maybe slightly below average massage, but didn't hesitate to make me happy. Tipped her 30 in the room, and then she took the towel, folded it, and rolled it up neatly back on the massage table. So whichever one of you fukkers was next got draped with a towel soaked in cream of cocknballs soup. Just makes me wonder which one of you fukkers' baby batter I got covered with. Paid the 40 house up front and bolted. Got home and took a shower. Then took another one. Not likely to repeat.Damn, I would have told her to was that towel!

JWSouth
08-01-16, 14:57
Inch, thanks for the updated link. Unfortunately I tried the place out and have to report a towel re-use. I drew Coco, who I know I'd seen before but couldn't place it. Kinda weird session. She spoke no English, so the only attempt at conversation was asking for upgrades via a translator app on her phone. Seriously, how fucked is that? Average, maybe slightly below average massage, but didn't hesitate to make me happy. Tipped her 30 in the room, and then she took the towel, folded it, and rolled it up neatly back on the massage table. So whichever one of you fukkers was next got draped with a towel soaked in cream of cocknballs soup. Just makes me wonder which one of you fukkers' baby batter I got covered with. Paid the 40 house up front and bolted. Got home and took a shower. Then took another one. Not likely to repeat.Well, that's just plain nasty. Not that yet another incarnation of upcharging not-so-romper room was tempting, but that would have nuked it for sure. Steer clear, fellas. Seriously. Much better things to drop your green on.

Mr.Inch
08-01-16, 17:05
Inch, thanks for the updated link. Unfortunately I tried the place out and have to report a towel re-use. I drew Coco, who I know I'd seen before but couldn't place it. Kinda weird session. She spoke no English, so the only attempt at conversation was asking for upgrades via a translator app on her phone. Seriously, how fucked is that? Average, maybe slightly below average massage, but didn't hesitate to make me happy. Tipped her 30 in the room, and then she took the towel, folded it, and rolled it up neatly back on the massage table. So whichever one of you fukkers was next got draped with a towel soaked in cream of cocknballs soup. Just makes me wonder which one of you fukkers' baby batter I got covered with. Paid the 40 house up front and bolted. Got home and took a shower. Then took another one. Not likely to repeat.Sucks, if I would notice some shit like that I would of told them. Figure it would be a clean place cause it's new. I liked it, it was nice and clean. Had a good 1st time session. I'm not complaining at 40 per hr.

Gashy Guy
08-01-16, 20:10
Inch, thanks for the updated link. Unfortunately I tried the place out and have to report a towel re-use. I drew Coco, who I know I'd seen before but couldn't place it. Kinda weird session. She spoke no English, so the only attempt at conversation was asking for upgrades via a translator app on her phone. Seriously, how fucked is that? Average, maybe slightly below average massage, but didn't hesitate to make me happy. Tipped her 30 in the room, and then she took the towel, folded it, and rolled it up neatly back on the massage table. So whichever one of you fukkers was next got draped with a towel soaked in cream of cocknballs soup. Just makes me wonder which one of you fukkers' baby batter I got covered with. Paid the 40 house up front and bolted. Got home and took a shower. Then took another one. Not likely to repeat.That is like the famous 10-second rule. If it's not in direct contact with your junk for more than 10 seconds, it's considered clean and reusable!

Niteluvr
08-01-16, 20:27
That is like the famous 10-second rule. If it's not in direct contact with your junk for more than 10 seconds, it's considered clean and reusable!I'll let your dick keep in contact with someone else's spunk for 10 seconds. Sounds like the mythical 5-second rule for food dropped on the floor. My guess is that those situations were really meant as 5 or 10 nanoseconds, but typos when they went to print.

Letter Carrier
08-01-16, 23:11
Hit the other ga boards but couldn't fin d anything anybody aware of a good spot In the mtns.

Apollo007
08-02-16, 09:43
I'll let your dick keep in contact with someone else's spunk for 10 seconds. Sounds like the mythical 5-second rule for food dropped on the floor. My guess is that those situations were really meant as 5 or 10 nanoseconds, but typos when they went to print.So I drew Alice, very good massage. Of course strong massage is $10 extra, OK fine. Then she ask "you want 90 min? I said no, 60 minutes, so she looks at me like I just said Newton's First Law of Motion. Some how she should patent that puzzled look. So, what can I say, I'm a sucker so I did 2 hrs for 100. She's ok looking, nothing special. I saw 2 girls on the way out better looking. No roaming allowed for Alice, but I left happy. I'll repeat but I'm calling ahead and asking who's available and taking anyone else besides Alice. Going to pay more attention to the towel situation.

NuGuy36
08-02-16, 10:27
Hit the other ga boards but couldn't fin d anything anybody aware of a good spot In the mtns.Sorry bud, you're out of luck. You have no other choice than to put some pedal to the metal and head down to Atlanta or up to Asheville. Dream catcher who worked in Asheville, was one of my best ATF's, but she unfortunately retired about 3 months ago and moved to Florida.

TheBlackHat
08-02-16, 13:13
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/5710176441.html

I saw this one about 2 weeks or so ago. Typical two call setup, she was pleasant over the phone and gave some easy to follow directions. She's in a quiet suburban space. I got to a slightly kept home, there was a dog running around and there was a hint of an odor but not potent enough to be a deal breaker for me. The massage room was clean, so were the towels, table, etc. She is the girl in the pic, the "blue" hair is more noticeable in person, she's extremely petite and 5 foot 2 at best maybe B cup but perky and nice nipples, shaved with a decent ass. Over the phone she told me 1. 0 for the hour, but for nude and the HE the total damage was 1. 3. The massage was a very good deep tissue style massage, she didn't do much roaming. I'll repeat for the massage, everything else was pretty standard. The HE there wasn't much ball play just a lot of lube and she went right to it.

JWSouth
08-02-16, 14:03
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/thp/5712735484.html

Googling the number from the CL ad pulls up hits for "Lavendar Chi" spa. Not sure if that's still the name; there's no biz name in the CL ad.

Another $40/ hr spot just down the street from (the original) Rose is, ah, interesting. Anybody got any hands-on experience at this spot? It'll be a minute until I'm back in that neck of the woods again and able to do my own recon.

Apollo007
08-02-16, 14:41
Hit the other ga boards but couldn't fin d anything anybody aware of a good spot In the mtns.There is / was a couple of months ago on 515, once you pass Blue Ridge look on the right and it's in a strip mall. Haven't been, report back if you go please.

Petey1015
08-02-16, 17:45
There is / was a couple of months ago on 515, once you pass Blue Ridge look on the right and it's in a strip mall. Haven't been, report back if you go please.I think I recall reading that place is legit on RM's.

SunSin1
08-02-16, 18:02

Googling the number from the CL ad pulls up hits for "Lavendar Chi" spa. Not sure if that's still the name; there's no biz name in the CL ad.

Another $40/ hr spot just down the street from (the original) Rose is, ah, interesting. Anybody got any hands-on experience at this spot? It'll be a minute until I'm back in that neck of the woods again and able to do my own recon.The Lavender place is totally legit.

Rose, just down the street on Alpharetta Highway, not so much.

Runon99
08-02-16, 19:00
Rose, just down the street on Alpharetta Highway, not so much.Too many Roses. There's this place you're talking about (good place? Do you recommend?) that's on the Alpharetta Highway, there's Rose Massage on Jones Bridge IN Alpharetta, and there's this other Rose that people are talking about with the used splooge towels. They should at least tweak their names to White Rose, Red Rose, and Splooge Rose or something, kind of like how Dallas has Blue One, Pink One, Gold One.

Mr.Inch
08-02-16, 19:26
Too many Roses. There's this place you're talking about (good place? Do you recommend?) that's on the Alpharetta Highway, there's Rose Massage on Jones Bridge IN Alpharetta, and there's this other Rose that people are talking about with the used splooge towels. They should at least tweak their names to White Rose, Red Rose, and Splooge Rose or something, kind of like how Dallas has Blue One, Pink One, Gold One.And there is Another Rose, but this one was a girl. Apparently, all Rose's give happy end.

Niteluvr
08-02-16, 19:35

I saw this one about 2 weeks or so ago. Typical two call setup, she was pleasant over the phone and gave some easy to follow directions. She's in a quiet suburban space. I got to a slightly kept home, there was a dog running around and there was a hint of an odor but not potent enough to be a deal breaker for me. The massage room was clean, so were the towels, table, etc. She is the girl in the pic, the "blue" hair is more noticeable in person, she's extremely petite and 5 foot 2 at best maybe B cup but perky and nice nipples, shaved with a decent ass. Over the phone she told me 1. 0 for the hour, but for nude and the HE the total damage was 1. 3. The massage was a very good deep tissue style massage, she didn't do much roaming. I'll repeat for the massage, everything else was pretty standard. The HE there wasn't much ball play just a lot of lube and she went right to it.Everything you said is correct except that she's only 4'9". She's done adult videos as Little Mina.

Bigsqueeze
08-03-16, 07:44
Jojos Massage, 5660 Appallatian Highway (515), Blue Ridge, GA.

I've stopped off there for the past few years, passing through to the mountains and got a little "handy" work. Nice old Owl by the name of Mary covers you and she does the rub on top of the towel. YMMV, but she pulls her top down, hauls out her old lady titties and jacks me off. Massage $55 + tip. Pay when you're done.

There is / was a couple of months ago on 515, once you pass Blue Ridge look on the right and it's in a strip mall. Haven't been, report back if you go please.

CountryBoi3575
08-03-16, 10:34
Everything you said is correct except that she's only 4'9". She's done adult videos as Little Mina.Wow nice videos she has wonder is any of that available in a session.

Bige1976
08-03-16, 10:59
Jojos LPMassage, 5660 Appallatian Highway (515), Blue Ridge, GA.

I've stopped off there for the past few years, passing through to the mountains and got a little "handy" work. Nice old Owl by the name of Mary covers you and she does the rub on top of the towel. YMMV, but she pulls her top down, hauls out her old lady titties and jacks me off. Massage $55 + tip. Pay when you're done.Have been here a few times over the past couple of years always a good massage and leave happy no more in the area that I know of.

JWSouth
08-03-16, 12:35
The Lavender place is totally legit.

Rose, just down the street on Alpharetta Highway, not so much.The one time I got me some upgrades at Rose on Alpha Hwy it was more of a hostage experience / interrogation than a HE. And that only after the hella hardcore barrage of upsell pitches. Some of you goats have certainly had better luck there, but all I ever got was psychological scars, man. Scars! LOL.

SunSin1
08-03-16, 21:08
The one time I got me some upgrades at Rose on Alpha Hwy it was more of a hostage experience / interrogation than a HE. And that only after the hella hardcore barrage of upsell pitches. Some of you goats have certainly had better luck there, but all I ever got was psychological scars, man. Scars! LOL.I personally have only been to Rose twice. Both times left happy but yes there was upselling.

I settled on the $15 for the "special lotion" BS.

That being said, once I agreed it was obvious that HE was going to be delivered.

The groping, ass grabbing, etc. All began after that negotiation. I guess it made them feel victorious.

The gal I had was so hot it was worth $15 just to see her panties.

I did tip extra too if I recall, but I got 2 pops, one on the table one in the shower room standing up with her on her knees.

Mind you this was 6 months ago maybe before word got out and their line up took a turn for the worse, as in got much older.

Niteluvr
08-03-16, 21:42
Wow nice videos she has wonder is any of that available in a session.May be available but she's always rejected my requests for more than a nude HJ. She's greedy, so perhaps a lot of coin would change her mind. She once told me that she wanted me to appear in a vid she was going to shoot with CJ and some guy with a horse dick, but would hide my face. Told her I would shoot and edit a vid of her and other friends.

OnyxRain
08-04-16, 08:32
Went to Sunlight. Drew Coco. Very nice, friendly, pretty, and very slim. I can't place her age but she's not an old hag by any stretch. I think Coco is the only provider I've ever seen here. I had an experience with Tina at a previous establishment and never felt inclined to see her here.

Took the one hour. Session was good. Decent massage. Wasn't top notch but also not like the Buford Kamp joints. Came hungry, left happy. Nice attention to the boys and ass.

$. 5 to house and $. 5 tip. Has anybody else noticed a push for $1. 2 all in? I gave some pushback but the sense I got was that this was going to be or already is the new norm.

Seniors, PM me regarding some new developments re: Coco.

Cocknballs
08-04-16, 17:31
$. 5 to house and $. 5 tip. Has anybody else noticed a push for $1. 2 all in? I gave some pushback but the sense I got was that this was going to be or already is the new norm.This will only be the new norm if guys pay it. We set the market. I've seen Coco and she's a persistent negotiator, and has GPS just like Tina, but she will eventually crack for 40 tip, which is has been the old norm for a while. She's a lot older than most people guess as well; late 40's maybe 50's.

NuGuy36
08-04-16, 18:22
Yep that's Little Mina, she requires no less than $1500 per session.

I saw this one about 2 weeks or so ago. Typical two call setup, she was pleasant over the phone and gave some easy to follow directions. She's in a quiet suburban space. I got to a slightly kept home, there was a dog running around and there was a hint of an odor but not potent enough to be a deal breaker for me. The massage room was clean, so were the towels, table, etc. She is the girl in the pic, the "blue" hair is more noticeable in person, she's extremely petite and 5 foot 2 at best maybe B cup but perky and nice nipples, shaved with a decent ass. Over the phone she told me 1. 0 for the hour, but for nude and the HE the total damage was 1. 3. The massage was a very good deep tissue style massage, she didn't do much roaming. I'll repeat for the massage, everything else was pretty standard. The HE there wasn't much ball play just a lot of lube and she went right to it.

FSx808
08-04-16, 20:08
AMP vet, first time checking out the scene here in Atlanta.

Anyone been to Atlanta Spa. A. K. A G G Spa on Backpage?

BP Link: http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gg-asian-spa-unforgettable-nuru-massage-beautiful-asians/41008732.

From What I have seen on here K Spa looks like a good chance for FS, but I like what I am seeing for G G Spa ads / location.

Heading out soon, would love some locals feedback.

Thanks!

Petey1015
08-04-16, 21:27
Yep that's Little Mina, she requires no less than $1500 per session.150 or 1500?

Procrast333
08-05-16, 13:37

BP Link: http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gg-asian-spa-unforgettable-nuru-massage-beautiful-asians/41008732.

From What I have seen on here K Spa looks like a good chance for FS, but I like what I am seeing for G G Spa ads / location.

Thanks!GG = Atlanta Spa. It's ok. I've left happy the two times I've gone, but get pressured for the up sell. Have to be willing to ask for someone else if they try to give you a less appealing lady. As for FS never went that far. It struck me as an Oasis kind of place, and I didn't want to deal with the rip off. Consdier K Spa or Royal. They always will treat you nice at Royal.

Wizard22
08-05-16, 13:38

Another $40/ hr spot just down the street from (the original) Rose is, ah, interesting. Anybody got any hands-on experience at this spot? It'll be a minute until I'm back in that neck of the woods again and able to do my own recon.Mediocre massage, no extras, don't waste your time and money.

Mr.Inch
08-05-16, 14:40
Good promotion going on. Just an FYI.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/thp/5717678216.html

RondaColdSon
08-05-16, 15:49

Thanks!First visit decent older looking cute lady with fucked up teeth offering BBBJs (which I declined) and tried to 69 with her pussy smelling like a Asian Fish Market. She was extermely tight and the CBJ had good suction. The good suction is what brought me back only because I was in the area but this time every girl they brought out looked horrible and one didn't even brush her teeth or wash her face and looks like she had just got out of bed. Don't waste your time. I find Oasis to be better even though it is a bit more expensive to new people. Luckily the mamasan remember me and have the girls to adjust the price from 60-100 dollars.

BigMoney21
08-05-16, 22:17
Do you guys know any Asian massage spas where the women actually looks attractive? Some of the ones I've been too in the past look like Tu Wong Fu crack hoes. And I was reluctant too allow them to massage my balls.

Petey1015
08-05-16, 23:35
Do you guys know any Asian massage spas where the women actually looks attractive? Some of the ones I've been too in the past look like Tu Wong Fu crack hoes. And I was reluctant too allow them to massage my balls.Gold Spa probably has the best looking staff on a consistent basis, but the catch there is they want more than every other places going rate. Other places have hot girls but they can be hit or miss at any given time and usually aren't as consistent as far as the talent looks, you just have to do your research and read reviews.

NuGuy36
08-06-16, 14:21
150 or 1500?Yep, you read it right, $1500!

LuvThemTugs
08-06-16, 15:27

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/thp/5717678216.htmlLast I heard, the house did not discount her time.

BigMoney21
08-06-16, 16:43
Thanks I appreciate the response.

Gold Spa probably has the best looking staff on a consistent basis, but the catch there is they want more than every other places going rate. Other places have hot girls but they can be hit or miss at any given time and usually aren't as consistent as far as the talent looks, you just have to do your research and read reviews.

Jovian
08-06-16, 20:46
Last I heard, the house did not discount her time.So I have seen Amy and a girl Nancy. Amy was hotter but Nancy was more fun. I call this morning ask if Nancy was there. They said yes what time I come in. I get there walk me in back and tell me Nancy not working today and show me this skinny semi attractive late 30's early 40's woman. I told them no purely because of the dishonesty. I also don't think she would offer me what Nancy offered.

Atlanta John
08-06-16, 23:34
Yep, you read it right, $1500!I texted her and she responde $100.00/ hour but she is going out of town until the 17th.

NuGuy36
08-07-16, 05:45
I texted her and she responde $100.00/ hour but she is going out of town until the 17th.That rate will not get you anywhere near her pussy.

Mumba69
08-07-16, 07:24
Had an Aptmt with the Latina Colombian girl.

At buck head based on a couple of good reviews.

Nice girl but no tease.

75 for an hour without any encouragement felt a little high.

LuvThemTugs
08-07-16, 08:42
So I have seen Amy and a girl Nancy. Amy was hotter but Nancy was more fun. I call this morning ask if Nancy was there. They said yes what time I come in. I get there walk me in back and tell me Nancy not working today and show me this skinny semi attractive late 30's early 40's woman. I told them no purely because of the dishonesty. I also don't think she would offer me what Nancy offered.May is married, strictly legit and only works there on Friday and Saturday, the rest of the week she is at Rose on Alpharetta Hwy. May wouldn't even wash the boys during a table shower at Rose. She married an American and came here after meeting this guy on the internet, he went to China to meet personally and then they married. She would not say if she is happy so don't think she is happily married. Don't know if he is Asian American or not. Typically Chinese guys don't treat their wives very well.

Jovian
08-07-16, 13:19
May is married, strictly legit and only works there on Friday and Saturday, the rest of the week she is at Rose on Alpharetta Hwy. May wouldn't even wash the boys during a table shower at Rose. She married an American and came here after meeting this guy on the internet, he went to China to meet personally and then they married. She would not say if she is happy so don't think she is happily married. Don't know if he is Asian American or not. Typically Chinese guys don't treat their wives very well.If it was May. She even pulled me to the side said she lived with Nancy. And that in the short time I went to the bathroom she spoke to Nancy and was told that is ok to take care of me. Like I am to believe that. So when did management change? If anyone sees Nancy can you confirm if she is or is not still there?

It did look like some of the normal men at the front of the shop are still there. Now a woman was answering the phone and bringing me back.

Niteluvr
08-07-16, 20:31
Had an Aptmt with the Latina Colombian girl.

At buck head based on a couple of good reviews.

Nice girl but no tease.

75 for an hour without any encouragement felt a little high.How about a link?

Osmosiss
08-08-16, 15:03
Went to Piao Xue Massage in Marietta last week and had a great experience as far as I am concerned. The therapist provided the entire session uncovered and gave a great massage. Plenty of butt rubbing and teasing which made it obvious an ending was on the table. On the flip and after massaging my shoulders she started massaging my stomach at which point I move her hand to the boys and she gave me a great HJ. She used both of her hands and did it in a way that felt awesome. I'll be back!

I have attached the picture of what Pearl looks like kind of but its taken from Roses ad.

Therapist: Pearl.

Total Cost: $90.00 Including Tip.

URL: http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-soothing-relaxing-welcome-to-piao-xue-massage770-726-1188/38857054.

Osmosiss
08-08-16, 15:09
Went to Ming Xing off Cobb Pkwy looking for a provider I thought worked there. The one I was looking for does not actually work there so I got someone else. Got a okay looking and Chubby girl. I actually got a massage from before at CiCi's in Roswell. The first part of session was undraped and the ending was undraped. The massage was good and I got a HJ at the end but I just can't get past the looks.

Therapist: Chubby (Not sure the name).

Cost: $80 Including Tip.

URL: http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ming-xing-2-sweet-asian-enjoy-you-time-678-540-5406/26356785.

Osmosiss
08-08-16, 15:15
Visited Rose massage again and did not leave happy after a 1 hour service. I was offered upgrade but declined as I always do. There were definite hints of extras with plenty of attention to my butt but on the flip nothing to do about nothing. Tried to guide her hand to the boys without success. The towels were clean for sure but I am just not sure if I am going to repeat.

Provider: Old, Fugly, but not Chubby (Not Sure of Name).

Price: $50 Including Tip.

URL: http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-3999hr-new-and-young-girls-just-arrivecome-to-try/35764638.

Petey1015
08-08-16, 16:15
Went to Piao Xue Massage in Marietta last week and had a great experience as far as I am concerned. The therapist provided the entire session uncovered and gave a great massage. Plenty of butt rubbing and teasing which made it obvious an ending was on the table. On the flip and after massaging my shoulders she started massaging my stomach at which point I move her hand to the boys and she gave me a great HJ. She used both of her hands and did it in a way that felt awesome. I'll be back!

I have attached the picture of what Pearl looks like kind of but its taken from Roses ad.

Therapist: Pearl.

Total Cost: $90.00 Including Tip.

URL: http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-soothing-relaxing-welcome-to-piao-xue-massage770-726-1188/38857054.I would emphasize "kind of" on what Pearl looks like, she's attractive but not quite the girl in the photo. Good service though.

MassageAwesome
08-08-16, 17:43
Went to Ming Xing off Cobb Pkwy looking for a provider I thought worked there. The one I was looking for does not actually work there so I got someone else. Got a okay looking and Chubby girl. I actually got a massage from before at CiCi's in Roswell. The first part of session was undraped and the ending was undraped. The massage was good and I got a HJ at the end but I just can't get past the looks.

Therapist: Chubby (Not sure the name).

Cost: $80 Including Tip.

URL: http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ming-xing-2-sweet-asian-enjoy-you-time-678-540-5406/26356785.I been reading reviews lately about how people are now leaving happy from this place. New management? New women? Who cares I'm checking it out now.

Smyrnaguy1980
08-08-16, 17:55
I been reading reviews lately about how people are now leaving happy from this place. New management? New women? Who cares I'm checking it out now.There's only a couple of cute girls there I checked it out the other day and got nice HJ. Girl working wasn't too attractive but she was good with hands.

Niteluvr
08-08-16, 19:14
So I drew Alice, very good massage. Of course strong massage is $10 extra, OK fine. Then she ask "you want 90 min? I said no, 60 minutes, so she looks at me like I just said Newton's First Law of Motion. Some how she should patent that puzzled look. So, what can I say, I'm a sucker so I did 2 hrs for 100. She's ok looking, nothing special. I saw 2 girls on the way out better looking. No roaming allowed for Alice, but I left happy. I'll repeat but I'm calling ahead and asking who's available and taking anyone else besides Alice. Going to pay more attention to the towel situation.Can't agree with you on Alice's massage skills. Saw her one time and she was all about upsell. " You want strong massage (more money). You want good massage oil? You want table shower? You want more time?" Plus, her massage was too light, IMO. Got the basic $40/ hr, didn't bother with a happy ending but jammed a hand in her top and down her tight shorts.

Osmosiss
08-08-16, 22:05
I been reading reviews lately about how people are now leaving happy from this place. New management? New women? Who cares I'm checking it out now.There are better options out there but this place is okay.

Petey1015
08-08-16, 23:17
There are better options out there but this place is okay.Much better options, I won't be returning.

MassageAwesome
08-09-16, 11:43
Much better options, I won't be returning.I'm sure there are better options out there, but when you have very little free time and this place is close to where I live, then you got to do what you got to do. Plus I can go eat pancakes at ihop after a quick bust LOL.

JWSouth
08-09-16, 13:56
Visited Rose massage again and did not leave happy after a 1 hour service. I was offered upgrade but declined as I always do. There were definite hints of extras with plenty of attention to my butt but on the flip nothing to do about nothing. Tried to guide her hand to the boys without success. The towels were clean for sure but I am just not sure if I am going to repeat.

Provider: Old, Fugly, but not Chubby (Not Sure of Name).

Price: $50 Including Tip.

URL: http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-3999hr-new-and-young-girls-just-arrivecome-to-try/35764638.Scratched record here, but: avoid Rose in Roswell. Nothing but hard upsells and tease-with-no-please by well-trained players, new (and sometimes even pretty) faces notwithstanding. Any exceptions to the "no upgrades" rule will be just that: exceptions. Stop rewarding them with $ for running this bullshit biz model!

And WTF is this "strong massage" now being an upsell?!

Petey1015
08-09-16, 16:05
I'm sure there are better options out there, but when you have very little free time and this place is close to where I live, then you got to do what you got to do. Plus I can go eat pancakes at ihop after a quick bust LOL.If it works for you that's all that matters. You should check out the place north of there at 950 Cobb Pkwy, there's waffle house in front too. Pearl is the girl to see.

LookAtMe80
08-09-16, 17:04
First timer.

Met an over weight but pretty Chinese woman in the lobby.

Massage was good (could have had more pressure), but she had to leave the room 4 or 5 times because she was the only person greeting, so that killed the ambiance quite a bit. Great massage of the buttocks, could have used more teasing else where. Masseuse may have been a bit conservative seeing as it was my first time at the establishment. Let hands roam somewhat, but not much reason to roam. Told me I had 5 min left due to her leaving several times. Asked if I wanted head or feet at which I replied, lets try elsewhere and moved the towel. Little snicker at that, but the point was made. I was worried I wouldn't even get to attention. Lots of coffee and a bit of nerves, but ultimately I didn't need all 5 minutes from a pro.

May return, but would love to have something a little bit easier on the eyes and more play.

Niteluvr
08-09-16, 20:17
Scratched record here, but: avoid Rose in Roswell. Nothing but hard upsells and tease-with-no-please by well-trained players, new (and sometimes even pretty) faces notwithstanding. Any exceptions to the "no upgrades" rule will be just that: exceptions. Stop rewarding them with $ for running this bullshit biz model!

And WTF is this "strong massage" now being an upsell?!Forgot what it's called, but the "strong massage" thing is a menu item at many CAMPs, normally costing $10 over a standard massage. Might be listed as deep pressure or similar, allegedly to garner more money because the masseuse has to put more physical effort into the massage.

HobbyMan51
08-09-16, 21:49
If it works for you that's all that matters. You should check out the place north of there at 950 Cobb Pkwy, there's waffle house in front too. Pearl is the girl to see.Wonder if Pearl is the same girl who went by Lulu at this place?

Osmosiss
08-09-16, 22:10
If it works for you that's all that matters. You should check out the place north of there at 950 Cobb Pkwy, there's waffle house in front too. Pearl is the girl to see.That's interesting. The girl I had at Piao Xue Massage at 220 Cobb Pkwy was named Pearl. 950 is Ming Xing I believe.

Niteluvr
08-09-16, 22:12
Any intel on the new girl Amber at Tulip Massage?

Petey1015
08-09-16, 22:40
That's interesting. The girl I had at Piao Xue Massage at 220 Cobb Pkwy was named Pearl. 950 is Ming Xing I believe.950 Cobb Pkwy is the former Ming Wang which is now Piao Xue. Ming Xing 1 & 2 are both south of Windy Hill and (about a mile apart) on the west side of Cobb Pkwy, both there addresses are 2200/2300 block of Cobb Pkwy. You saw Pearl at Ming Wang / Piao Xue, which is where I went too. You have your adresses mixed up.

HobbyMan51
08-09-16, 23:26
That's interesting. The girl I had at Piao Xue Massage at 220 Cobb Pkwy was named Pearl. 950 is Ming Xing I believe.The name has been changed to Piao Xue at 950 too.

NotParticular
08-10-16, 07:48
Any intel on the new girl Amber at Tulip Massage?Sent you a PM.

BigNeal
08-10-16, 08:32
Have been to this place a few times but not recently. Drew Lilly - 40's maybe, very avg looking. Was actually hoping for a decent massage with a nice ending. Selected the hour option. In hindsight, big mistake. She's not great at english. Asked what I wanted pressure wise, said "medium". She proceeded to do light touch for about 5 minutes before she started teasing. Appreciated that but told her I'd actually like some medium pressure too. She complied and on went the oil. She did the "premium oil" upgrade offer for an additional $10 and I waved it off. So my average, medium pressure, kindof boring massage went on for 20 minutes or so. She would tease the boys as well but I really wasn't even that into it.

Did the flip at about 25 minutes and she moved right in for the kill. Good hand technique and a strong finnish. Mind you, its like 35 minutes at this point and she's done. Told her I wanted to take a shower (not a TS but a self-administered stand up variety. Fearing another upsell). Showered and dressed. She was waiting at the counter. Had to use a credit card and she asks me how much tip. My response $40. She looks at my like I'm crazy. Insists $50 for tip. I said "massage not that good and it only lasted a half hour, yet I paid for an hour. $40 is a VERY good tip" She actually argued again for $50. My response was she could have 40 or 0.

Fuck. Seriously, these chicks now want 50 for a 5 minute handy? 92 total damage and I was out. Two other owls working / doubt I'll be back anytime soon unless they upgrade the talent.

MassageAwesome
08-10-16, 11:54
950 Cobb Pkwy is the former Ming Wang which is now Piao Xue. Ming Xing 1 & 2 are both south of Windy Hill and (about a mile apart) on the west side of Cobb Pkwy, both there addresses are 2200/2300 block of Cobb Pkwy. You saw Pearl at Ming Wang / Piao Xue, which is where I went too. You have your adresses mixed up.Piao xue is the old Ming Wang Massage, especially since someone said there's a Waffle House in front, which is where the old Ming Wang used to be. I only been there once and that was last year. I don't remember all the details of the visit. I came in asking for Lulu because I heard reviews of people leaving happy with her. I forget but I got one of the usual 3 responses when someone is not there:

1. She don't work today.

2. She don't work here anymore.

3. They stare at you like they have no idea what you just said and you have to repeat the name a few times until they give you response 1 or 2.

So I drew another woman. I forgot her name but she was thin to medium build and had a nice ass. On the flip she looked at my hard dick and said "you want me to take care of that don't you?" She apologized and said that she couldn't because it was her first day at work (which I didn't believe). So I had to DIY, but she did let me grab her ass while doing so. I forget how much I tipped but I left and told myself I was never coming back.

From the looks of the BP ads of Ming Xing 2 and Piao Xue it looks like they are owned by the same person. I know that Ming Xing 2 used to be or is owned by a woman named Amy (who also owns or used to own Asian Massage. Used to be called Ming Xing. She placed similar ads on BP for Ming Xing 1 and 2). I have a little history with her. So you can either go to Ming Xing 2, leave happy, and eat some pancakes after at the IHOP or go to Piao Xue, leave happy, and eat waffles at Wa Ho. Win win for everyone LOL.

JWSouth
08-10-16, 12:18
Forgot what it's called, but the "strong massage" thing is a menu item at many CAMPs, normally costing $10 over a standard massage. Might be listed as deep pressure or similar, allegedly to garner more money because the masseuse has to put more physical effort into the massage.OK. A different, more-effort-involved massage style would make sense for an additional fee. What threw me is I've been getting "strong" massages all along with no upsell at all, just in response to the masseuse asking "how much pressure" I wanted. Discovered they get really pissed if you ask for strong massage but with no oil. As always, my cheap ass is going to go for the lowest-cost "massage" possible at a CAMP. The big spending will show up in the tip, assuming everyone has a grand old time LOL.

Apollo007
08-10-16, 14:20
I go and visit Seven based on these reviews and was a little let down. Massage started off pretty good, got to the flip about 30 minutes in and got down to business. Let me play with the boobs, even helped me free them from the cage. Decent HJ, but once the deed was done, the session was over and I still had about 15 minutes left. I'll give a 7 (pun intended) for looks, massage, HJ, and over all experience. But, it wasn't worth the drive for me since I live ITP. Maybe I'm missing something?

LuvThemTugs
08-10-16, 16:19
Have been to this place a few times but not recently. Drew Lilly - 40's maybe, very avg looking. Was actually hoping for a decent massage with a nice ending. Selected the hour option. In hindsight, big mistake. She's not great at english. Asked what I wanted pressure wise, said "medium". She proceeded to do light touch for about 5 minutes before she started teasing. Appreciated that but told her I'd actually like some medium pressure too. She complied and on went the oil. She did the "premium oil" upgrade offer for an additional $10 and I waved it off. So my average, medium pressure, kindof boring massage went on for 20 minutes or so. She would tease the boys as well but I really wasn't even that into it.

Did the flip at about 25 minutes and she moved right in for the kill. Good hand technique and a strong finnish. Mind you, its like 35 minutes at this point and she's done. Told her I wanted to take a shower (not a TS but a self-administered stand up variety. Fearing another upsell). Showered and dressed. She was waiting at the counter. Had to use a credit card and she asks me how much tip. My response $40. She looks at my like I'm crazy. Insists $50 for tip. I said "massage not that good and it only lasted a half hour, yet I paid for an hour. $40 is a VERY good tip" She actually argued again for $50. My response was she could have 40 or 0.

Fuck. Seriously, these chicks now want 50 for a 5 minute handy? 92 total damage and I was out. Two other owls working / doubt I'll be back anytime soon unless they upgrade the talent.Got a 90 minutes massage and a handy from Lily about 2 or 3 months ago and handed her a $50 bill in the room and she said "more" in a bitchy tone so I threw another $20 her way and left angry vowing never to see her again. Angela, the owner is pretty good but she is only one in this place I would even consider seeing.

Smyrnaguy1980
08-10-16, 17:41
There are better options out there but this place is okay.I visited there last week and left happy. I got Lisa, she wasn't too attractive but hands felt good and left happy. I did see one cute girl there there but didn't get her. Other lady was outside on phone glad I didn't get her. (sorry if that sounded bad) but she wasn't attractive at all.

Erik Shawn
08-10-16, 18:31
Piao xue is the old Ming Wang Massage, especially since someone said there's a Waffle House in front, which is where the old Ming Wang used to be. I only been there once and that was last year. I don't remember all the details of the visit. I came in asking for Lulu because I heard reviews of people leaving happy with her. I forget but I got one of the usual 3 responses when someone is not there:

1. She don't work today.

3. They stare at you like they have no idea what you just said and you have to repeat the name a few times until they give you response 1 or 2.

So I drew another woman. I forgot her name but she was thin to medium build and had a nice ass. On the flip she looked at my hard dick and said "you want me to take care of that don't you?" She apologized and said that she couldn't because it was her first day at work (which I didn't believe). So I had to DIY, but she did let me grab her ass while doing so. I forget how much I tipped but I left and told myself I was never coming back.

From the looks of the BP ads of Ming Xing 2 and Piao Xue it looks like they are owned by the same person. I know that Ming Xing 2 used to be or is owned by a woman named Amy (who also owns or used to own Asian Massage. Used to be called Ming Xing. She placed similar ads on BP for Ming Xing 1 and 2). I have a little history with her. So you can either go to Ming Xing 2, leave happy, and eat some pancakes after at the IHOP or go to Piao Xue, leave happy, and eat waffles at Wa Ho. Win win for everyone LOL.Damn these names are confusing to me LOL. Maybe because I am just not used to seeing actual business names that are Chinese names. Just start a spa named "Ding Dong Massage" and I'll definitely remember that one (Ding Dong could be a legit Chinese name too based on what my Chinese friend says).

Buck Owens
08-10-16, 19:55
My point of contact told me she was having an issue with opening Edge, something to do with not being a resident of Forsyth.

This is the place at McFarland and Union Hill. They don't have the "edge" sign up because they are remodeling the facade of the building. I drove by there today and noticed a new electric "open" sign in the window and it was blinking on and off as if to say.

"Tae my sissy dalla, tae my sissy dalla!

Stay safe!

Buck.

Niteluvr
08-10-16, 21:15
This is the place at McFarland and Union Hill. They don't have the "edge" sign up because they are remodeling the facade of the building. I drove by there today and noticed a new electric "open" sign in the window and it was blinking on and off as if to say.

"Tae my sissy dalla, tae my sissy dalla!

Stay safe!

Buck.So maybe Edge is open minus the sign? I assume they're redoing the façade due to that new gas station going up across the road, or maybe it's already open as well. Haven't driven by in quite a while.

Niteluvr
08-10-16, 21:17
OK. A different, more-effort-involved massage style would make sense for an additional fee. What threw me is I've been getting "strong" massages all along with no upsell at all, just in response to the masseuse asking "how much pressure" I wanted. Discovered they get really pissed if you ask for strong massage but with no oil. As always, my cheap ass is going to go for the lowest-cost "massage" possible at a CAMP. The big spending will show up in the tip, assuming everyone has a grand old time LOL.That's basically what I do as well. I don't fall for the upsell shit but simply ask the masseuse to use more pressure. Some will comply, and others are so stuck in their routine that they're not willing to modify it.

Niteluvr
08-10-16, 21:24
Had to use a credit card and she asks me how much tip. My response $40. She looks at my like I'm crazy. Insists $50 for tip. I said "massage not that good and it only lasted a half hour, yet I paid for an hour. $40 is a VERY good tip" She actually argued again for $50. My response was she could have 40 or 0.

Fuck. Seriously, these chicks now want 50 for a 5 minute handy? 92 total damage and I was out. Two other owls working / doubt I'll be back anytime soon unless they upgrade the talent.Seems to be a trend going with more and more CAMP ladies asking for $50 tips, especially the cute ones. That's insane and I always remind them I can go to a Korean parlor and get a nude HJ for a $60 tip. Doesn't seem to faze them in the least bit. There has got to be many mongers out there overtipping for this trend to be ramping up like it is.

Smyrnaguy1980
08-10-16, 22:27
Piao xue is the old Ming Wang Massage, especially since someone said there's a Waffle House in front, which is where the old Ming Wang used to be. I only been there once and that was last year. I don't remember all the details of the visit. I came in asking for Lulu because I heard reviews of people leaving happy with her. I forget but I got one of the usual 3 responses when someone is not there:

1. She don't work today.

From the looks of the BP ads of Ming Xing 2 and Piao Xue it looks like they are owned by the same person. I know that Ming Xing 2 used to be or is owned by a woman named Amy (who also owns or used to own Asian Massage. Used to be called Ming Xing. She placed similar ads on BP for Ming Xing 1 and 2). I have a little history with her. So you can either go to Ming Xing 2, leave happy, and eat some pancakes after at the IHOP or go to Piao Xue, leave happy, and eat waffles at Wa Ho. Win win for everyone LOL.Pearl will give a HJ, she's not your prototypical worker. She's got tattoos, she's got a tough look about her, but she will give a nice happy ending HJ. From my own personal experience she didn't just stroke it like most but she sort of massaged it which gave it a different feel. YMMV with wherever you go and who you see but I can only share my experiences. I've been three times, left happy twice. DIY once.

Oppah
08-11-16, 02:33
Yep that's Little Mina, she requires no less than $1500 per session.If you have her snap, she was doing massages for $100 (didn't miss a zero) like a month ago.

SouthHunter
08-11-16, 12:15
What about "deep blue sea spa" sounds even better.

Damn these names are confusing to me LOL. Maybe because I am just not used to seeing actual business names that are Chinese names. Just start a spa named "Ding Dong Massage" and I'll definitely remember that one (Ding Dong could be a legit Chinese name too based on what my Chinese friend says).

Niteluvr
08-11-16, 13:01
If you have her snap, she was doing massages for $100 (didn't miss a zero) like a month ago.$1500 is for fucking her.

Petey1015
08-11-16, 15:20
Pearl will give a HJ, she's not your prototypical worker. She's got tattoos, she's got a tough look about her, but she will give a nice happy ending HJ. From my own personal experience she didn't just stroke it like most but she sort of massaged it which gave it a different feel. YMMV with wherever you go and who you see but I can only share my experiences. I've been three times, left happy twice. DIY once.I made an appointment to see LuLu and when I arrived I was greeted by a girl (Pearl) who said she was LuLu, but when she entered the room she said her name was Peal. Does anyone know if it's the same girl using different names or if LuLu is no longer there? The recent reviews of LuLu were consistent with my experience with Pearl.

Petey1015
08-11-16, 15:31
Seems to be a trend going with more and more CAMP ladies asking for $50 tips, especially the cute ones. That's insane and I always remind them I can go to a Korean parlor and get a nude HJ for a $60 tip. Doesn't seem to faze them in the least bit. There has got to be many mongers out there overtipping for this trend to be ramping up like it is.That was Lily at CiCi Massage on S. Atlanta street? If so, that sounds like her. I've had a few good massages from her, although it was over a year ago. Was Lily tall and slender with a nice rack or was she shorter and a little thicker with a decent rack?

SouthHunter
08-11-16, 17:56
I went to bunny range and it disn't even cost me $1500 for a pop. And they look like models.

$1500 is for fucking her.

Erik Shawn
08-11-16, 20:13
So maybe Edge is open minus the sign? I assume they're redoing the faade due to that new gas station going up across the road, or maybe it's already open as well. Haven't driven by in quite a while.I drove by today and the open sign was not blinking.

Niteluvr
08-11-16, 20:34
I went to bunny range and it disn't even cost me $1500 for a pop. And they look like models.Exactly, which is why nobody in their right mind would fuck Little Mina for that kind of coin.

Mumba69
08-11-16, 23:56
How about a link?I am sorry as the craiglist add someone posted expired.

Will pm you her digits.

Smyrnaguy1980
08-12-16, 01:55
I made an appointment to see LuLu and when I arrived I was greeted by a girl (Pearl) who said she was LuLu, but when she entered the room she said her name was Peal. Does anyone know if it's the same girl using different names or if LuLu is no longer there? The recent reviews of LuLu were consistent with my experience with Pearl.The way these girls change names and change locations that's very hard to say. Pearl has good technique in my opinion she's just a bit on rough side looks wise. Again that's my opinion. PM me your experience if you don't mind. I'll reply with mine.

MassageAwesome
08-12-16, 07:34
Went to Ming Xing 2 last night. I figured I'd still could get an hour massage if they closed at 10. It was fine because they actually close at 11. When greeted I asked if Lisa was available (I was told that she'd deliver). Woman said Lisa was busy do she'd be the one taking care of me. Her name was Alice: older, average height, chubby face, medium build, Be cups, and average ass. She was wearing yoga pants and a silky black shirt. I undressed and laid on table. When she walked in the first thing she said was "nice body. " So I knew it'd be fun time here. I was right. Massage was good with a light bit of teasing. The front door opened during the massage and she had to leave to answer it. She was gone a few minutes and I overheard a little of the outside convo. The guy out there sounded a little angry. She came back in and apologized. After 30 minutes it was flip time. From there it was green light. The only bad thing was that she cut my time to 45 minutes because she told me she had another customer (I assumed it was the guy outside who seemed mad). So that shortened her tip by 10. I paid 60/30. Walking out I saw another dude walk in there and I said to myself that he'll be walking out in a few minutes. I was right: he walked out the door as I was pulling away.

As far as Alice goes: looks 5 body 6 (I like a little meat on the bones) massage 7 and personality 8 (she was sweet and apologized for the shortage of time. I wasn't really cool with the time shortage but it was late and I got what I wanted). Like someone said, it's about how you think of a place. I think there are better places out there but I'd go back especially since this place is close.

Petey1015
08-12-16, 08:53
Went to Ming Xing 2 last night. I figured I'd still could get an hour massage if they closed at 10. It was fine because they actually close at 11. When greeted I asked if Lisa was available (I was told that she'd deliver). Woman said Lisa was busy do she'd be the one taking care of me. Her name was Alice: older, average height, chubby face, medium build, Be cups, and average ass. She was wearing yoga pants and a silky black shirt. I undressed and laid on table. When she walked in the first thing she said was "nice body. " So I knew it'd be fun time here. I was right. Massage was good with a light bit of teasing. The front door opened during the massage and she had to leave to answer it. She was gone a few minutes and I overheard a little of the outside convo. The guy out there sounded a little angry. She came back in and apologized. After 30 minutes it was flip time. From there it was green light. The only bad thing was that she cut my time to 45 minutes because she told me she had another customer (I assumed it was the guy outside who seemed mad). So that shortened her tip by 10. I paid 60/30. Walking out I saw another dude walk in there and I said to myself that he'll be walking out in a few minutes. I was right: he walked out the door as I was pulling away.

As far as Alice goes: looks 5 body 6 (I like a little meat on the bones) massage 7 and personality 8 (she was sweet and apologized for the shortage of time. I wasn't really cool with the time shortage but it was late and I got what I wanted). Like someone said, it's about how you think of a place. I think there are better places out there but I'd go back especially since this place is close.That sounds like Ming Xing 1, because they're open later than #2. But if there was an iHop in the parking lot, you were definitely at 2 and maybe they extended their hours. MX1 is a block south near Taco bell and Wallgreens.

PewPewDolla
08-12-16, 09:03
Exactly, which is why nobody in their right mind would fuck Little Mina for that kind of coin.Her cousin Lilah or whatever it was is cute. Little Mina just look re*ded to me.

MassageAwesome
08-12-16, 12:00
That sounds like Ming Xing 1, because they're open later than #2. But if there was an iHop in the parking lot, you were definitely at 2 and maybe they extended their hours. MX1 is a block south near Taco bell and Wallgreens.I was definitely at Ming Xing 2. It says on the door that it closes at 11. Ming Xing 1 is now called Asian Massage. I wonder if Amy still owns it. I don't go there anymore due to our history.

Niteluvr
08-12-16, 12:57
Her cousin Lilah or whatever it was is cute. Little Mina just look re*ded to me.Never heard of Lilah. Was she in one of Little Mina's adult videos?

Osmosiss
08-12-16, 16:55

As far as Alice goes: looks 5 body 6 (I like a little meat on the bones) massage 7 and personality 8 (she was sweet and apologized for the shortage of time. I wasn't really cool with the time shortage but it was late and I got what I wanted). Like someone said, it's about how you think of a place. I think there are better places out there but I'd go back especially since this place is close.Lisa is a chubby girl that does by a few names. She works at CiCis in Roswell as well. Too fugly for my tastes but her endings are nice.

JWSouth
08-12-16, 17:27
I drove by today and the open sign was not blinking.Guess they're open now - ad says "Grand opening 8/10":

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/edge-massage-grand-opening-8-10-ot-sweetasian-girls-ot/41162535

Posted under "Escorts" no less lol.

MassageAwesome
08-12-16, 17:34
Lisa is a chubby girl that does by a few names. She works at CiCis in Roswell as well. Too fugly for my tastes but her endings are nice.Yeah both Lisa and Alice are in the heavy side, but Alice had a good personality. Again they aren't lookers but they get the job done. IMO beats (no pun intended) the women at Q.

Niteluvr
08-12-16, 18:19
Guess they're open now - ad says "Grand opening 8/10":

http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/edge-massage-grand-opening-8-10-ot-sweetasian-girls-ot/41162535

Posted under "Escorts" no less lol.I'll have to speak to my POC about that. Advertising in the Escorts section is a magnet for LE.

Erik Shawn
08-12-16, 18:41

Posted under "Escorts" no less lol.I did see the light blinking today!

Droid X
08-12-16, 18:43
Seems to be a trend going with more and more CAMP ladies asking for $50 tips, especially the cute ones. That's insane and I always remind them I can go to a Korean parlor and get a nude HJ for a $60 tip. Doesn't seem to faze them in the least bit. There has got to be many mongers out there overtipping for this trend to be ramping up like it is.Maybe it's just me, but I always pay in cash and I hand them the cash as I walk out. If they want to complain, I'm already in the parking lot.

Erik Shawn
08-12-16, 18:43

Posted under "Escorts" no less lol.Damn. $80 is a special? LOL!

Erik Shawn
08-12-16, 18:44
Maybe it's just me, but I always pay in cash and I hand them the cash as I walk out. If they want to complain, I'm already in the parking lot.Ditto. I do exactly the same.

Megadeth4123
08-12-16, 20:42
Travel the west side a lot and have yet to find a decent spot. made a delivery in Carrollton the other day and spotted a spa right in the center of town. Time was a factor and I couldn't stop him but just asking has anybody had a chance to check this place out? Pm if needed.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/thp/5728837171.html

Big Comanche
08-12-16, 21:52
I was headed down Holcomb Br. Westbound and saw a little house on the left woth a big sign out front that said Delightful Spa. I looked it up and apparently they got busted for prostitution laat year. Anyone been recently? Not too far from the office so I might toftt.

HobbyMan51
08-12-16, 23:54
I made an appointment to see LuLu and when I arrived I was greeted by a girl (Pearl) who said she was LuLu, but when she entered the room she said her name was Peal. Does anyone know if it's the same girl using different names or if LuLu is no longer there? The recent reviews of LuLu were consistent with my experience with Pearl.They are one and the same. Lulu used to pull the same trick last year by calling herself Lily. Now it's Pearl. I think she might be a little crazy in the head but she can give the best, most sensuous HJ out there.

PayForItAnyway
08-13-16, 00:35
Has anybody been to this place lately? I'm always by there and see a cute young girl that probably works there. Real sexy body. The last time I was there was about 1 yr ago.

I had an older lady not bad looking but older. Massage was decent. She left the room and told me to flip. Before she came back I took the sheet off and was but naked. She came in and didn't put the sheet back so I thought game on. She massaged every place but the parts I was looking for. I started off with 30 and worked my way up to 60 $, and each time she said they don't do that their. Mind you I am every green at the massage polar protocol. I probably should have started stroking to let her know I want the police and I was cool with her touching the man hood. But you learn and do better next time. LOL.

If anybody been there recently and had success PM me.

Petey1015
08-13-16, 01:26
They are one and the same. Lulu used to pull the same trick last year by calling herself Lily. Now it's Pearl. I think she might be a little crazy in the head but she can give the best, most sensuous HJ out there.That's funny, because when she asked if I had been there before, I said that I had seen (and reviewed) Lily about a year ago but she said Lily was no longer there. Although from what I remember, the Lily I saw was a little taller and more slender and had a smaller pectoral display.

Petey1015
08-13-16, 01:32
Has anybody been to this place lately? I'm always by there and see a cute young girl that probably works there. Real sexy body. The last time I was there was about 1 yr ago.

I had an older lady not bad looking but older. Massage was decent. She left the room and told me to flip. Before she came back I took the sheet off and was but naked. She came in and didn't put the sheet back so I thought game on. She massaged every place but the parts I was looking for. I started off with 30 and worked my way up to 60 $, and each time she said they don't do that their. Mind you I am every green at the massage polar protocol. I probably should have started stroking to let her know I want the police and I was cool with her touching the man hood. But you learn and do better next time. LOL.

If anybody been there recently and had success PM me.Every review is consistently as "non-eventful" as you describe, but the massages are good. Keep searching for the Holy Grail and avoid the Black Knight who presides over E. Cobb.

RizonMan1969
08-14-16, 03:19
I was headed down Holcomb Br. Westbound and saw a little house on the left woth a big sign out front that said Delightful Spa. I looked it up and apparently they got busted for prostitution laat year. Anyone been recently? Not too far from the office so I might toftt.I visited about a month ago. Not a bad experience, but not the best either. Girl was a little older for my taste, but she did the trick. I think I paid 80 for the hour plus 160 for the extras. Typical table shower to break the ice, good massage, multiple positions. I'd return in a pinch. Nothing to write home about, but it was good enough.

RondaColdSon
08-14-16, 20:03
I hardly post most of my AMP stories due to it being pretty much the same I read with the same providers. I normally hobby in the Atlanta region so Cartersville is quite a travel for me. Before I made the trip I called to see the hours and she just responded with "Come now baby" I asked again and then she responded with "All night baby". For the most part I don't follow up with anything if I cannot be met with a direct answer but after reading AcWorthDude's review I really wanted to try it. I get a new haircut head back to my place take a quick shower and end up getting there around 4 pm on a Saturday.

Once I get there I ring the door bell (once) and wait for about 30-45 seconds before she came to the door. An older Asian lady answers the door with lingerie and a robe on and looks at me and ask what do I want. I respond with I would like a massage. She then tells me to come back as she is busy at the moment. I told her that would be fine I'll come back later today. She then told me that she was "busy" and to come back a different day. I told her that I most likely wouldn't be back another day due to living in Atlanta and she asked me to show I'd which I did.

To see how she would respond I then said I would just come back Monday and then she said no she will be busy and to come back some other time. I then asked her when would be a good time to come back and she replied with "Another time". At this point I am pretty vexed, but tried a different approach which I would normally never do. I pulled out a stack of 20's and asked if I could make an appointment ahead of time to which she just said no and closed the door.

Between my linen chinos, tucked in polo, tom ford shades and boat shoes I don't see how else I could have look less threatening. I ended up eating at a restaurant near by and called back while waiting for my food which was around 15-20 mins later and what sounded like the same lady said "We open all day baby" when I asked her if they were open. I've never had this issue at Royal Spa, Wawa Spa, Yama Spa, Gold Spa, Quality Spa, GG Spa, etc. Anyone else experience this?

Normally we don't allow posts where the primary issue is race because it seems to bring EVERY idiot in the world out from under their rocks to talk about how chicks won't see black guys because;

1. Their dicks are too big
2. They are all thugs and criminals
3. Their black pimps don't want competition.

This gentleman is asking if anybody else has had the same issue. I'd like to see him have a chance to get that info. I'm warning the 3% that are idiots ahead of time that if you fuck around with this if you're not on moderation you will be and if you already are your user name will be banned.

A2

Will333
08-15-16, 02:54
Has anybody been to this place lately?

I had an older lady not bad looking but older.

If anybody been there recently and had success PM me.Stopped in about a month ago because I'd read it was legit and I was looking for a little therapy after the gym. Ok, not great, looking older lady with a so-so massage. I'm keeping my hands to myself and she asks if I'd been there before. Naw, I say, but I've hit a few places nearby. Must have liked my answer because she had me half roll over so she could place a wash cloth under my junk.

This was new and a little confusing. Back to the massage and after working down my ass and thighs pretty soon had me up on my knees stroking me out. Paused to wipe the oil off my back for the flip, then finished me off. Half-assed the rest of the massage.

So, YMMV.

Big Comanche
08-15-16, 07:01
I visited about a month ago. Not a bad experience, but not the best either. Girl was a little older for my taste, but she did the trick. I think I paid 80 for the hour plus 160 for the extras. Typical table shower to break the ice, good massage, multiple positions. I'd return in a pinch. Nothing to write home about, but it was good enough.Wow, for $240 I expect a hot mofel with GFE. Thanks for the info.

Cocknballs
08-15-16, 16:52
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/thp/5717678216.htmlIs Amy gone from there? If so, where'd she go to?

Niteluvr
08-15-16, 19:39
I hardly post most of my AMP stories due to it being pretty much the same I read with the same providers. I normally hobby in the Atlanta region so Cartersville is quite a travel for me. Before I made the trip I called to see the hours and she just responded with "Come now baby" I asked again and then she responded with "All night baby". For the most part I don't follow up with anything if I cannot be met with a direct answer but after reading AcWorthDude's review I really wanted to try it. I get a new haircut head back to my place take a quick shower and end up getting there around 4 pm on a Saturday.

Once I get there I ring the door bell (once) and wait for about 30-45 seconds before she came to the door. An older Asian lady answers the door with lingerie and a robe on and looks at me and ask what do I want. I respond with I would like a massage. She then tells me to come back as she is busy at the moment. I told her that would be fine I'll come back later today. She then told me that she was "busy" and to come back a different day. I told her that I most likely wouldn't be back another day due to living in Atlanta and she asked me to show I'd which I did.

To see how she would respond I then said I would just come back Monday and then she said no she will be busy and to come back some other time. I then asked her when would be a good time to come back and she replied with "Another time". At this point I am pretty vexed, but tried a different approach which I would normally never do. I pulled out a stack of 20's and asked if I could make an appointment ahead of time to which she just said no and closed the door.

Between my linen chinos, tucked in polo, tom ford shades and boat shoes I don't see how else I could have look less threatening. I ended up eating at a restaurant near by and called back while waiting for my food which was around 15-20 mins later and what sounded like the same lady said "We open all day baby" when I asked her if they were open. I've never had this issue at Royal Spa, Wawa Spa, Yama Spa, Gold Spa, Quality Spa, GG Spa, etc. Anyone else experience this?

Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. I called there not long ago because I was intrigued by the big tits thing (love Asians with big tits). Not sure I spoke to the same woman you did but the woman who answered was very snide and inquisitive, common amongst older, jaded KAMP women. Got a bad vibe and didn't pursue because I know how such things tend to end up and I would only make that long drive for a true gem. Whether she was shunning you based on color or other reasons, nobody knows. Just know that someone pushed her schizoid button long ago and it's best to avoid such providers.

JWSouth
08-15-16, 21:42
I'll have to speak to my POC about that. Advertising in the Escorts section is a magnet for LE.They double-posted in both "Escorts" and "Body Rubs" - ditto Delightful, A, and Olympia. Might explain why at least those first two get Uncled pretty reliably once a year or so LOL.

Garthie1
08-16-16, 06:26
Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. I called there not long ago because I was intrigued by the big tits thing (love Asians with big tits). Not sure I spoke to the same woman you did but the woman who answered was very snide and inquisitive, common amongst older, jaded KAMP women. Got a bad vibe and didn't pursue because I know how such things tend to end up and I would only make that long drive for a true gem. Whether she was shunning you based on color or other reasons, nobody knows. Just know that someone pushed her schizoid button long ago and it's best to avoid such providers.Went cartersville a couple years ago to the week. Older lady, not bad or good, wouldn't return unless local.

HobbyMan51
08-16-16, 11:16
That's funny, because when she asked if I had been there before, I said that I had seen (and reviewed) Lily about a year ago but she said Lily was no longer there. Although from what I remember, the Lily I saw was a little taller and more slender and had a smaller pectoral display.Lulu / Lily / Pearl likes to play games. I saw her for about 5 months and caught her in several little white lies but since most of these women do lie to us as a matter of course I didn't call her out on them. Shrouded in Chinese mystery she plays her part very well. She used to tell me that she did not allow touching or groping and then I would read reviews from her customers who said that she did allow those things and one even said he got FS from her. I did confront her about that one in a text message and of course never heard back from her. I haven't seen her since that happened several months ago but I hold no grudges against her and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a decent massage and a superior HJ. She is pretty, has long wavy dark hair, tats on her shoulder, and great hands. Just don't believe anything she says, though.

Bakaguy
08-16-16, 11:58
Is Amy gone from there? If so, where'd she go to?They all packed up and moved just north of jimmy carter on Buford hwy.

On a side note, original place is a sure thing now.

Big Comanche
08-16-16, 13:53
Went to Piao Xue yesterday and got Amy. Really, really good massage. She spent about 45 minutes on my back alone. Good to go on leaving happy and didn't mind a little backdoor play (mine, not hers). Will be repeating in spite of no utc.

Cocknballs
08-16-16, 18:17
They all packed up and moved just north of jimmy carter on Buford hwy.
On a side note, original place is a sure thing now.Thanks for the heads up. Do you know the name of the new place?

In the meantime, I stopped into Barefoot for the 40/ hr special and drew Alyssa. Cute enough, but just off the boat and speaks no English. Declined the 90 minute and special oil upsells mostly with hand gestures. Average at best massage with some minor nutsack grazing. You're right, on the flip didn't hesitate to provide after guiding her hand. Allowed some OTC, but had the Kung Fu grip technique, so had to do some teaching. Out the door 70 total incl tip. May or may not return. YMMV.

Depot
08-16-16, 19:25
Seems to be a trend going with more and more CAMP ladies asking for $50 tips, especially the cute ones. That's insane and I always remind them I can go to a Korean parlor and get a nude HJ for a $60 tip. Doesn't seem to faze them in the least bit. There has got to be many mongers out there overtipping for this trend to be ramping up like it is.Where is a good place for a nude massage with HJ north of 285?

HobbyMan51
08-16-16, 21:12
Went to Piao Xue yesterday and got Amy. Really, really good massage. She spent about 45 minutes on my back alone. Good to go on leaving happy and didn't mind a little backdoor play (mine, not hers). Will be repeating in spite of no utc.You should also try Pearl / Lulu / Lily at this place. Unless Amy is also Pearl / Lulu / Lily too. She has multiple names and quite possibly multiple personalities too. Best HJ in Cobb though, imo.

Niteluvr
08-16-16, 21:39
Has anyone had any luck at Lotus in Duluth lately?

Mr.Inch
08-16-16, 22:02
Thanks for the heads up. Do you know the name of the new place?

In the meantime, I stopped into Barefoot for the 40/ hr special and drew Alyssa. Cute enough, but just off the boat and speaks no English. Declined the 90 minute and special oil upsells mostly with hand gestures. Average at best massage with some minor nutsack grazing. You're right, on the flip didn't hesitate to provide after guiding her hand. Allowed some OTC, but had the Kung Fu grip technique, so had to do some teaching. Out the door 70 total incl tip. May or may not return. YMMV.Had her the other day also, got a 1 hr front massage, 45 min were spent on my inch and balls LOL. Would rate the experience a 8 out of 10. Cute little mosquito bites, played with them till I got tired. I'll be back. Left a buck total tho just cause she kept inch hard the whole time. Beautiful soft skin.

Big Comanche
08-16-16, 22:06
You should also try Pearl / Lulu / Lily at this place. Unless Amy is also Pearl / Lulu / Lily too. She has multiple names and quite possibly multiple personalities too. Best HJ in Cobb though, imo.She had no tats and was in her 40's. Doesn't Pearl have tats based on previous posts?

HobbyMan51
08-16-16, 23:14
She had no tats and was in her 40's. Doesn't Pearl have tats based on previous posts?Ok, then it wasn't Pearl / Lulu / Lily! Who is also in her 40's but does have tats.

BB Love
08-16-16, 23:19

Normally we don't allow posts where the primary issue is race because it seems to bring EVERY idiot in the world out from under their rocks to talk about how chicks won't see black guys because;

1. Their dicks are too big
2. They are all thugs and criminals
3. Their black pimps don't want competition.

This gentleman is asking if anybody else has had the same issue. I'd like to see him have a chance to get that info. I'm warning the 3% that are idiots ahead of time that if you fuck around with this if you're not on moderation you will be and if you already are your user name will be banned.

A2C. Ville is my main monger zone. I love the Kamp that you stopped at and I would guess you gave them an LE vibe. Cville is a blue collar town. I work in Atlanta but when I stop at the Kamp I usually put on the t-shirt I was wearing when I painted my house last year. Always shower and show up clean, but if you can pull off a blue collar look it helps put them at ease. When I get questioned about my profession I usually answer that I paint houses or I work on motorcycles or something like that. Also you will get a better rate if you show up looking blue collar middle class. Wearing expensive clothes to an AMP will make them expect bigger tips. I'm sorry that you were denied at the kamp, but next time you are in the area there are 2 camps within 5 miles and you can leave happy at both.

RondaColdSon
08-17-16, 02:01
C. Ville is my main monger zone. I love the Kamp that you stopped at and I would guess you gave them an LE vibe. Cville is a blue collar town. I work in Atlanta but when I stop at the Kamp I usually put on the t-shirt I was wearing when I painted my house last year. Always shower and show up clean, but if you can pull off a blue collar look it helps put them at ease. When I get questioned about my profession I usually answer that I paint houses or I work on motorcycles or something like that. Also you will get a better rate if you show up looking blue collar middle class. Wearing expensive clothes to an AMP will make them expect bigger tips. I'm sorry that you were denied at the kamp, but next time you are in the area there are 2 camps within 5 miles and you can leave happy at both.Thanks that really helped a lot, but after that long trip it is quite discouraging to try again not because I was declined but that is a long freaking trip! From my understanding camps normally don't offer FS like Kamps do, correct? Also I am a big tipper and end up getting services quite cheaper especially from Gold Spa and Oasis Spa. I will just take it as I was mistaken for LE.

DNicewitit
08-17-16, 03:00
Its been a while since my last encounter but I was tryna look up 1 of my favorite go to places and stumble across this link. It seems that forums like this are being targeted for information. They need to legalize or not put so much scrutiny on consenting adults, especially when there is so much more going on locally and nationally. It might even make sense to zone off areas within an industrial place that permits (their term). Brothels. Anyway that's just my opinion but nevertheless here is the link. Be careful out there fellow mongers and hobbyists.

http://atltrafficking.com/2016/03/24/massage-pro-slave-brothel-in-suwanee-forsyth-county-still-active/

http://atltrafficking.com

CryoChilled
08-17-16, 08:22
Just wondering what is the nicest looking massage parlor any of you have ever been to (and still open). Not talking about the ladies here, more about the facility itself. How clean and well kept it was. Obviously not talking about places like Massage envy. Still talking about camps.

Jaguar57
08-17-16, 09:25
Has anyone had any luck at Lotus in Duluth lately?Wow, I didn't even know that was there. How long have they been open?

Niteluvr
08-17-16, 11:03
Wow, I didn't even know that was there. How long have they been open?Many months.

Jaguar57
08-17-16, 11:39
Many months.Night,

Not sure how I missed it, but from the looks of it, it's legit. Anything else new in the Duluth / Norcross area?

TIA,

Jag.

LuvThemTugs
08-17-16, 17:06
Its been a while since my last encounter but I was tryna look up 1 of my favorite go to places and stumble across this link. It seems that forums like this are being targeted for information. They need to legalize or not put so much scrutiny on consenting adults, especially when there is so much more going on locally and nationally. It might even make sense to zone off areas within an industrial place that permits (their term). Brothels. Anyway that's just my opinion but nevertheless here is the link. Be careful out there fellow mongers and hobbyists.

http://atltrafficking.com/2016/03/24/massage-pro-slave-brothel-in-suwanee-forsyth-county-still-active/

http://atltrafficking.comI haven't in the past 20 years and I've got to know a few. In the article they list one shop and I've seen 3 badges up by the front desk of women who no longer work there and none of the girls who do work there have any license or badge showing who they are. With their Chinese names, who can really tell who they are. One girl has a 13 yo son and has lived in Fulton county for at least 3 years. The other is a librarian in China and returns there very shortly. Others I've talked to are American citizens. The articles, I believe, are over zealous prudes. Girls that I have seen come thru Forsyth county from LA or NY were DIY and didn't last long at that particular shop. Same is true with a shop in Roswell. Any arguments out there?

AsianLover
08-17-16, 17:09
I was passing by this CAMP on Sunday and thought I would stop in to try out their $40 massage special. This Rose Massage in the one on BH in Norcross. The inside of the spa is nice and clean. I arrived early and there were at least 5 girls there. All seemed pretty young. I got Kay who just arrived from LA. She is probably late 20's to early 30's with a nice athletic body and B cups. The massage was ok. Lots of oil. She tried very hard. She allowed some OTC roaming but not much. On the flip, it was DIY.

AL.

Niteluvr
08-17-16, 18:13
Night,

Not sure how I missed it, but from the looks of it, it's legit. Anything else new in the Duluth / Norcross area?

TIA,

Jag.I think Rose (Norcross) and Lotus (Duluth) are the newest CAMPs.

Niteluvr
08-17-16, 18:15
Just wondering what is the nicest looking massage parlor any of you have ever been to (and still open). Not talking about the ladies here, more about the facility itself. How clean and well kept it was. Obviously not talking about places like Massage envy. Still talking about camps.I would say You Massage in Roswell: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/5736801914.html.

Erik Shawn
08-17-16, 18:48
Just wondering what is the nicest looking massage parlor any of you have ever been to (and still open). Not talking about the ladies here, more about the facility itself. How clean and well kept it was. Obviously not talking about places like Massage envy. Still talking about camps.Harmony on 141 in Forsyth County is really nice.

Knbbsi
08-17-16, 19:04
Sounds like someone that was denied at an AMP and decided to take it out on all of them LOL. Most of the information can be easily mined from a few searches. This dude even seems to have paid for a subscription to other sites just to make information public. He should have used that money to pay one of the girls more, then he would have better things to do than harass an AMP.

I haven't in the past 20 years and I've got to know a few. In the article they list one shop and I've seen 3 badges up by the front desk of women who no longer work there and none of the girls who do work there have any license or badge showing who they are. With their Chinese names, who can really tell who they are. One girl has a 13 yo son and has lived in Fulton county for at least 3 years. The other is a librarian in China and returns there very shortly. Others I've talked to are American citizens. The articles, I believe, are over zealous prudes. Girls that I have seen come thru Forsyth county from LA or NY were DIY and didn't last long at that particular shop. Same is true with a shop in Roswell. Any arguments out there?

Bakaguy
08-17-16, 19:43
Just wondering what is the nicest looking massage parlor any of you have ever been to (and still open). Not talking about the ladies here, more about the facility itself. How clean and well kept it was. Obviously not talking about places like Massage envy. Still talking about camps.Most cleaner places are legit BTW, but rejuvenate in sandy springs is clean, the treat your feet north of 285 on Buford hwy is clean too.

Niteluvr
08-17-16, 20:17

http://atltrafficking.comI wonder what jaded monger or church group runs that site? Suggesting that these ladies are trafficked? LOL. I sent an "inquiry" to that site and told them what I think about their BS.

Niteluvr
08-17-16, 20:24
I haven't in the past 20 years and I've got to know a few. In the article they list one shop and I've seen 3 badges up by the front desk of women who no longer work there and none of the girls who do work there have any license or badge showing who they are. With their Chinese names, who can really tell who they are. One girl has a 13 yo son and has lived in Fulton county for at least 3 years. The other is a librarian in China and returns there very shortly. Others I've talked to are American citizens. The articles, I believe, are over zealous prudes. Girls that I have seen come thru Forsyth county from LA or NY were DIY and didn't last long at that particular shop. Same is true with a shop in Roswell. Any arguments out there?Been in the hobby for several decades and never run across a sex slave. If I had, I would have tried to help her. Those stories should be in the National Enquirer.

Erik Shawn
08-17-16, 21:56
I wonder what jaded monger or church group runs that site? Suggesting that these ladies are trafficked? LOL. I sent an "inquiry" to that site and told them what I think about their BS.Maybe it's the religious KAMPs ITP.

Niteluvr
08-17-16, 22:55
Maybe it's the religious KAMPs ITP.Care to name them?

Cocknballs
08-18-16, 10:27
I haven't in the past 20 years and I've got to know a few. In the article they list one shop and I've seen 3 badges up by the front desk of women who no longer work there and none of the girls who do work there have any license or badge showing who they are. With their Chinese names, who can really tell who they are. One girl has a 13 yo son and has lived in Fulton county for at least 3 years. The other is a librarian in China and returns there very shortly. Others I've talked to are American citizens. The articles, I believe, are over zealous prudes. Girls that I have seen come thru Forsyth county from LA or NY were DIY and didn't last long at that particular shop. Same is true with a shop in Roswell. Any arguments out there?I can't say that it doesn't exist, but I have to agree with night and the others that at worst case it's very rare. Particularly at CAMPs. Almost all the girls who work at camps spend tons of cash on clothes, shoes and shit like that. The ones who drive cars, without exception, drive expensive cars. Newer Lexus, Acura, and Mercedes, etc. I've never once seen a camp girl drive cheap a car, OR a car more than 2-3 years old. That's just not possible for a sex slave.

Cocknballs
08-18-16, 10:32
I would say You Massage in Roswell: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/thp/5736801914.html.Definitely looks like a nice place. Are they legit, or can you get extras?

Also, most of the newer places are fairly nice. The places that have been around for a number of years are usually shit holes.

Niteluvr
08-18-16, 11:21
Definitely looks like a nice place. Are they legit, or can you get extras?

Also, most of the newer places are fairly nice. The places that have been around for a number of years are usually shit holes.It's known to be legit.

TruvadaSaves
08-18-16, 17:53
I can't say that it doesn't exist, but I have to agree with night and the others that at worst case it's very rare. Particularly at CAMPs. Almost all the girls who work at camps spend tons of cash on clothes, shoes and shit like that. The ones who drive cars, without exception, drive expensive cars. Newer Lexus, Acura, and Mercedes, etc. I've never once seen a camp girl drive cheap a car, OR a car more than 2-3 years old. That's just not possible for a sex slave.Being that most women that work at Asian Spas in GA are well beyond being in the age range that traffickers concentrate on, I think not. Most of these women are well settled down and have lived in the area for years. Maybe at the high end spas in Buckhead where the draw top talent and fresh faces, but the rest? I doubt it.

Niteluvr
08-18-16, 20:40
Being that most women that work at Asian Spas in GA are well beyond being in the age range that traffickers concentrate on, I think not. Most of these women are well settled down and have lived in the area for years. Maybe at the high end spas in Buckhead where the draw top talent and fresh faces, but the rest? I doubt it.Very well said. All of this trafficking nonsense seems to be a ploy by bored religious / soccer moms so they can have a fuckin' crusade in life instead of sucking their hubbies' cocks. Wish a young, hotshot lawyer would sue them for libel on behalf of all ATL massage ladies.

Petey1015
08-18-16, 21:50
I can't say that it doesn't exist, but I have to agree with night and the others that at worst case it's very rare. Particularly at CAMPs. Almost all the girls who work at camps spend tons of cash on clothes, shoes and shit like that. The ones who drive cars, without exception, drive expensive cars. Newer Lexus, Acura, and Mercedes, etc. I've never once seen a camp girl drive cheap a car, OR a car more than 2-3 years old. That's just not possible for a sex slave.Other clues might be: an establishment with a manager (MMS) and 5-6 employess working with no cars in the parking lot, all employees are Korean, location (s) on the Buckhead / Midtown border, same business hours as Waffle H. Establishment (s).

Erik Shawn
08-18-16, 23:38
Anyone tried Edge Massage yet? Looks like someone left a review on RM but I can't read it.

Petey1015
08-19-16, 02:43
Anyone tried Edge Massage yet? Looks like someone left a review on RM but I can't read it.What you can't read is: provider rating 4/5, service rating 4/5, 60 to the house and 140 for everything covered. I believe it was a 30 min appointment because the reviewer mentioned arriving after 9 pm and they close at 10. It was also mentioned the closing time is strictly enforced by either the city or county.

Cocknballs
08-19-16, 12:52
Very well said. All of this trafficking nonsense seems to be a ploy by bored religious / soccer moms so they can have a fuckin' crusade in life instead of sucking their hubbies' cocks. Wish a young, hotshot lawyer would sue them for libel on behalf of all ATL massage ladies.Exactly. And a big reason why so many AMPs exist in the first place is precisely because so many of them don't suck hubby's cock.

Cocknballs
08-19-16, 13:20
Really? That's how he headlines his ads?

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mornings-with-handy-andy-start-8-00am-for-a-30-foot-special-incl-detox-soak/35198601

Merlin42
08-19-16, 13:47
Exactly. And a big reason why so many AMPs exist in the first place is precisely because so many of them don't suck hubby's cock.On Thursday a flyer was placed in my mailbox here in Cumming urging residents to call the sheriff's office and demand all Massage establishments in Forsyth county be banned. The leader of this movement caught her hubby leaving a nice clean business with a smile on his face. A wife's wrath has no limits.

Petey1015
08-19-16, 15:08
Really? That's how he headlines his ads?

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mornings-with-handy-andy-start-8-00am-for-a-30-foot-special-incl-detox-soak/35198601The address is Mei Mei Massage and they get a few female customers. It's probably the nicest massage spa I've ever been to, spotless inside, 5 big rooms that have marble counter tops with sinks, and a really nice big, clean, tiled table shower room. They have nice white leather couches in the front with a big screen TV on the wall. Linens are always fresh smelling and clean, as well as the entire facility. The girls are cut there too, although I've not read a review stating or implying extras.

TallGuy3000
08-19-16, 15:31
Exactly. And a big reason why so many AMPs exist in the first place is precisely because so many of them don't suck hubby's cock.Amen to that!

IAmTheOnly1
08-19-16, 15:35
How is the AMP action in Atlanta? It has been awhile since my last visit and I was wondering about the best parlors to visit for the real action. You can PM so there name doesn't get out to the wrong people.

Elvis Lives
08-19-16, 17:30
Well was traveling through Snellville and saw this sign for $39 introductory massage. Figured what the heck. Got a great massage, definitely no extras to be had from my Peruvian therapist. Kept her distance and the draping. But for the money it was well worth it. Very nice place. Would be interested if anyone got additional happiness there.

Niteluvr
08-19-16, 17:38
Well was traveling through Snellville and saw this sign for $39 introductory massage. Figured what the heck. Got a great massage, definitely no extras to be had from my Peruvian therapist. Kept her distance and the draping. But for the money it was well worth it. Very nice place. Would be interested if anyone got additional happiness there.Is it a Latina AMP?

LuapW
08-19-16, 19:25
My favorite Camp in Cartersville keeps getting better and better. I get 2 hour massages because I want a good massage. I had my second session with Amy today and I haven't laughed and had such a good overall time, in quite a while. The massage was excellent, she knows what she is doing. She is always doing little things to break up the rhythm of the massage which is fun and relaxing. You'll have to find out yourself. If you have no sense of humor, don't bother. I was once given a prostate and I didn't like it. By total surprise, Amy worked her way into a prostrate with me and it was wonderful. So much for proper technique. Her HE is unusual and quite focused and personal. If you are in the area, you owe it to yourself to see Amy. She gives 150% and is grateful.