PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227

Killakill
10-02-19, 13:14
Check my short notes below. If you want to know more details about a couple of them pm me.

Will be visiting your fine city in a few days and want to make a few stops. Any advice or opinion on the following selections:

Will the girl in the photo meet me at the door? Service?

Private messages are fine, thank you for your time.

Lee Young. No, but ok in a pinch

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/131594

Melanie. No

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/147328

Lisa. Hell Yeah!

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/120892

Sasha. Yes

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/129939

Serenity. Good luck- time waster

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/144712

London. Yes but Expensive

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/121308

Thank you.

If you visit Nashville Pm me and I'll try to help.

Thanks.

RobZimmer
10-02-19, 14:26
I went to MW based on reviews here in Stone Mountain and was disappointed. The place I went to was on E Park Pl. It was 60 for the hour, no table offered. I got an old granny and the massage was nice but I didn't even want to find out about extras. I was under the impression that they are available but I couldn't do it.Well the young "girl" want there apparently. The one I saw was prollly 35-45 Korean. Not at all about the rub. She rubbed a minute on my shoulders, knelt down in front of me and began to pitch an up sell. I motioned $30 for hand, she say everything. We go back and forth and settle on $80 BJ. She wants the money up front, that's a first for me. I go to my wallet and she's eyes my Benjamin and say you get everything. I say no I don't want everything, we go back and forth, I end up caving on $120. I told her we take it slow then. When she gets up on the table and turns on the jackhammer, maybe 3 minutes if I'm lucky. I opted for table shower after. I may return, kinda like her spunk.

Dripster12
10-02-19, 15:29
A couple weeks ago I posted multiple reviews and one raving on the service that Leah provides. I just wanted to update you guys on her. She has a new location off of exit 6/400 and it is MUCH better than her old place. I would recommend getting to see her soon because she will be completely booked as soon as people realize she's out of her nasty old location. Second visit to her was as good, if not better than the first. Enjoy!I'm new here, but have already taken the advice from some long time members and had a great time. I'll be posting my review shortly. But until then, is this the Leah you refer to? Thanks.

https://atlanta.rubratings.com/127445

Sbaset
10-03-19, 16:12
Visited twice over the last couple weeks.

Jessica: Seriously a 9/10. More like 10/10 in the looks and age department compared to other typical Chinese massage places. She is a legit 28 yo and speaks very good English. Perfect sized body and long hair. Amazing ass and tits. I'd make this girl my GF if I could she is that cute looking. Not slutty hot. More like innocent Chinese cute girl hot. Very good massage, plenty of teasing and a great ending. Only drawback is she knows she is hot, and charges accordingly. Expect to spend $20-$40 more than you normally would for a girl of this caliber. She is worth the extra up-charging. Hoping that FS would become available.

Yoyo: A little on the thick side but very firm and enjoyable. Also very girl next door look. Guessing age late 20's early 30's. Again not your typical old owl that you find at most places. Good on the massage and teasing. But holy cow this girl is all about the money. Let's just say for what she wanted would easily get me FS at many other places. Overall, not worth it. Going to stick with Jessica or try another girl here.

HairyMonger
10-04-19, 07:08
Visited twice over the last couple weeks.

Jessica: Seriously a 9/10. More like 10/10 in the looks and age department compared to other typical Chinese massage places. She is a legit 28 yo and speaks very good English. Perfect sized body and long hair. Amazing ass and tits. I'd make this girl my GF if I could she is that cute looking. Not slutty hot. More like innocent Chinese cute girl hot. Very good massage, plenty of teasing and a great ending. Only drawback is she knows she is hot, and charges accordingly. Expect to spend $20-$40 more than you normally would for a girl of this caliber. She is worth the extra up-charging. Hoping that FS would become available.

Yoyo: A little on the thick side but very firm and enjoyable. Also very girl next door look. Guessing age late 20's early 30's. Again not your typical old owl that you find at most places. Good on the massage and teasing. But holy cow this girl is all about the money. Let's just say for what she wanted would easily get me FS at many other places. Overall, not worth it. Going to stick with Jessica or try another girl here.Yoyo is a favorite of mine along with Sarah. They know it and work it well. And this is the thing, Holiday is the premium spa, where the girls are good and you get your stuff worked out for the most part and you pay extra for it.

Having said that. There is a new girl called Mina working at Holiday. Amazing to look at again. Tall, leggy, beautiful but I had the rudest experience with her on the flip.

I am a lover of daty and little else does it for me. Massage was mediocre at best. On the flip, I asked for daty, she said she doesn't do it. And then she said she will taker her top off and HJ for 100 tip. I said 80. She said this is what all customers pay. I said, 100 is slightly expensive. She said expensive? I said, see I am great with paying 200 all in with daty because tits don't do anything for me. She said she doesn't do it and I should have asked her if she does it. I said ok, just continue with a normal massage no release. She goes on to say I wasted her time and turn.

I lost it when she said that. Asked her to stop and walked out. 60 house, 0 tip.

Mongers, let's acknowledge that, we are not the gentleman we think we are, but I would like to think, I behave well around them, and I don't perv or be grabby when they are uncomfortable or push them too much to do something they don't do, but at the same time, this is a business and if you are going to say no, be a sport about it and put it across well. Lying naked on a table with my dick out arguing with a lady about getting off and how much and what I need to get off is a mood killer for me.

You think I did anything wrong?

SoreGuy
10-04-19, 09:52
Yoyo is a favorite of mine along with Sarah. They know it and work it well. And this is the thing, Holiday is the premium spa, where the girls are good and you get your stuff worked out for the most part and you pay extra for it.

Having said that. There is a new girl called Mina working at Holiday. Amazing to look at again. Tall, leggy, beautiful but I had the rudest experience with her on the flip.

I am a lover of daty and little else does it for me. Massage was mediocre at best. On the flip, I asked for daty, she said she doesn't do it. And then she said she will taker her top off and HJ for 100 tip. I said 80. She said this is what all customers pay. I said, 100 is slightly expensive. She said expensive? I said, see I am great with paying 200 all in with daty because tits don't do anything for me. She said she doesn't do it and I should have asked her if she does it. I said ok, just continue with a normal massage no release. She goes on to say I wasted her time and turn.

I lost it when she said that. Asked her to stop and walked out. 60 house, 0 tip.

Mongers, let's acknowledge that, we are not the gentleman we think we are, but I would like to think, I behave well around them, and I don't perv or be grabby when they are uncomfortable or push them too much to do something they don't do, but at the same time, this is a business and if you are going to say no, be a sport about it and put it across well. Lying naked on a table with my dick out arguing with a lady about getting off and how much and what I need to get off is a mood killer for me.

You think I did anything wrong?The DATY is totally personal preference, I see that no prob. The whole "wasted my turn" thing is on her. Well, unless it's DATY or nothing with you. If it is that then that's a demand not a negotiation. If it is that that probably should have come up earlier. But 100 is fuckin' crazy for that service. 80, those girls better be flawless and in my face the whole time. 100 and I better get to bust on them.

From what you guys are reporting that place is pretty good though. Overall in many cases we need to stay away or walk out of places. I did a few months back at Coco since the skinny chick wasted my hour. We're getting a lot of bad service, fuglies, chicks on their phones and time shorts. And yeah, it's not a gentlemanly business but it's still a business.

HobbyMan51
10-04-19, 10:00
Yoyo is a favorite of mine along with Sarah. They know it and work it well. And this is the thing, Holiday is the premium spa, where the girls are good and you get your stuff worked out for the most part and you pay extra for it.

You think I did anything wrong?Absolutely not. You did exactly what should have been done. She was being a snotty little golden puss and you rewarded her for her efforts. Your reaction was understandable and your behavior appropriate. It's the younger pretty ones who cop this kind of attitude. Forget 'em. Give me the older, plain looking provider any day.

Niteluvr
10-04-19, 10:12

You think I did anything wrong?Not at all. She sounds like a spoiled and needs to be told just that. I'd also tell her to get her ass back to China and stay there.

AsianLover
10-04-19, 10:32
Absolutely not. You did exactly what should have been done. She was being a snotty little golden puss and you rewarded her for her efforts. Your reaction was understandable and your behavior appropriate. It's the younger pretty ones who cop this kind of attitude. Forget 'em. Give me the older, plain looking provider any day.I am actually proud of you for negotiating with your big head and sticking to your budget, which IMHO, was accurate for the services to be rendered. If a girl has GPS and negotiates unfairly, we should all stick to our guns and leave. If we succumb to unreasonable pricing strategies, market prices will go up for all of these girls with GPS. Just my 2 cents.

TaoistMaster
10-04-19, 12:10
I am actually proud of you for negotiating with your big head and sticking to your budget, which IMHO, was accurate for the services to be rendered. If a girl has GPS and negotiates unfairly, we should all stick to our guns and leave. If we succumb to unreasonable pricing strategies, market prices will go up for all of these girls with GPS. Just my 2 cents.Exactly. I've walked out on some gps lately. I'm not going to haggle.

Jaguar57
10-04-19, 13:57

You think I did anything wrong?It's a mood killer for me, too. And I've walked out before because of it.

Sbaset
10-04-19, 15:59

You think I did anything wrong?I feel exactly the same way. The negotiating while on my back and dick in the air. Totally kills the mood for me.

So what is Sarah like?

GameCockPitch
10-04-19, 20:13
I checked out LU on Hwy 92 and got LiLi, probably 50 ish, cute, warm reception, nice personality. Very good massage, some teasing along the way. On the flip she grazed my chest and stomach with her fingers, which felt nice and relaxing. She also gently tugged on my nipples and then went directly for junior. Very good HJ, not rushed, very sensual. Afterwards she proceeded to massage me more so as to not short me on the time. Damage was standard 60/40.

(Man, am I glad I didn't add 's on the end of LU! (Did you notice HobbyMan?) 😁.

Some things I like about the triangle:

—never negotiation on tip (in my experience).

—they assume you want HE so go for it.

—never shorted on time.

Roaming OTC allowed, sometimes UTC.

At least this has been my experience at LU, Youngs, and formerly at Great Wall. As always, YMMV, but these things seem to be almost a given.

ComTech42
10-04-19, 21:08
It's a mood killer for me, too. And I've walked out before because of it.Very similar experience with her. She had a poor attitude. She wanted to hustle me out when another guy came in.

Gave her 50 since I was there only 25 minutes of what was supposed to be an hour.

HobbyMan51
10-04-19, 23:56
I checked out LU on Hwy 92 and got LiLi, probably 50 ish, cute, warm reception, nice personality. Very good massage, some teasing along the way. On the flip she grazed my chest and stomach with her fingers, which felt nice and relaxing. She also gently tugged on my nipples and then went directly for junior. Very good HJ, not rushed, very sensual. Afterwards she proceeded to massage me more so as to not short me on the time. Damage was standard 60/40.

(Man, am I glad I didn't add 's on the end of LU! (Did you notice HobbyMan?) 😁.

Some things I like about the triangle:

never negotiation on tip (in my experience).

they assume you want HE so go for it.

never shorted on time.

Roaming OTC allowed, sometimes UTC.

At least this has been my experience at LU, Youngs, and formerly at Great Wall. As always, YMMV, but these things seem to be almost a given.I did notice. Much appreciated! Finally someone who pays attention to detail.

GameCockPitch
10-05-19, 05:32
Hey guys, I went to one of my favorite places this week (I haven't yet posted a review on this visit) and was greeted by a girl I have had before, whom I like. Also a mamasan-type lady accompanied us to the room and asked me if I had posted online (which I had, but denied). She must have asked me three or four times standing at the door of the massage room. I asked her if it was a good review and she said, "Yes, a compliment. " Then I asked her if she wanted me to post anything online, and she quickly said, "No!" So we have all known that these providers read our reviews, but for those who've had a similar conversation, how have you reported your experience? Did you honor the request and kept your visit just to yourself? Did you ignore it and report it anyway, perhaps with less detail unless others requested it via PM? What do you suggest?

This raises a second question that has been touched upon some time ago, but I can't remember if it was in the Atlanta forum: How much detail is appropriate in reviewing a provider? This lady was probably not wanting any unwanted scrutiny from LE, but there have been plenty of reviews posted here in this place with great detail. For that matter, I once read newspaper articles and watched videos of an infamous story in Boston where LE used sites like this to gather information and help then in the process of making arrests or closing a place down.

I've been at this hobby for 10+ years before ever deciding to post a review, but most of that time has been out of this area. There is great info shared here, but can we invite problems with too much level of detail? Or in your opinion, does it really matter? Thanks for any suggestions, particularly on whether or not to go ahead and post when requested not to do so, when so many others are posting on the same places.

GameCockPitch
10-05-19, 05:42
You have a lady up there that has gone by Roan, Serenity and Silver Goddess. I've never gotten to see her, but she looks pretty good. She flaked out on me the one or two times you was in the area. I think she's still there.I saw her several years ago, very hot IMO, decent massage but no extras offered at that time. She was in an apartment off the beaten path, between Ringgold and Chattanooga. I normally wouldn't post this on this forum, but thought I would give a brief response. Apparently she has upped her game since I saw her and extras are on the menu. If I get back to that area. I will.

Post my experience in the forum for that area. I'm the meantime, I can share my experience in the NW Georgia / Chattanooga area if you PM me.

Rrobin
10-05-19, 08:41
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

Rrobin posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

MassageAwesome
10-05-19, 08:43
Went to my go to of PZ late last night. I knew my regulars were long gone so was looking for new blood. Greeted by a thin woman who looked like she was about to go cycling (yellow and black cycle jacket, the kind of jacket you see on TV during those professional cycle races, with black yoga pants). I was hoping I run into the girl with the see through black shirt and black bra that made it look like she had big tits (I posted about her last month). As cycle girl took me to a room I noticed another woman sticking her head out. I wanted to see her body type so I asked to go the bathroom. Other girl looked like she had a more decent body so I asked if I could have her. Cycle girl looked sad and whispered "I make you feel real good. " I told her next time.

The other girl's name was Susan and it WAS the girl from last month, just a different top. She had the typical Asian ass and big B cups (padded bra to make them look like Cs). Asked if I been there before and I told her I been her many times. Gave a very good massage with teasing at the end. On the flip gave a pretty good sensual HJ (even asked me if I wanted it fast or slow). Allowed OTC top and bottom. HJ was so good I didn't think about UTC. Afterwards did feet and legs and that was it. I was hoping for a head massage but beggars can't be choosers. Total damage. 6 + . 4. Only bad thing about this experience was the usual when I left there were 3 cars side by side by side all with lights on and people in them doing takeout from U S Cafe.

Sarcastic King
10-05-19, 14:12
but can we invite problems with too much level of detail? Or in your opinion, does it really matter? Thanks for any suggestions, particularly on whether or not to go ahead and post when requested not to do so, when so many others are posting on the same places.This right here fellas. I prefer PM myself for this reason. When I get a PM, I look at the member and respond if they contribute.

That being said we all know the usual spots and the girls change out or their damn names so frequently it's a wash at some places. I think location and description of girl is good enough. If more details are warranted a PM will suffice. Then again some of us old folks forget our login info so there's always that problem of not seeing PMs.

LE does monitor this site but stop with the dream bullshit cause they after dumb ass. They want to shut down our favorite providers. They we can all dream we had a senior members only circle jerk. Don't invite me to that shit by the way.

Rant over.

Balls6969
10-05-19, 16:19
Hi, looking for some help. I remember someone saying there was a massage place on windy hill road that had the girls do a lineup so you could pick the one you wanted. Can anyone tell me the name of that place?

Niteluvr
10-05-19, 17:40
Hi, looking for some help. I remember someone saying there was a massage place on windy hill road that had the girls do a lineup so you could pick the one you wanted. Can anyone tell me the name of that place?Probably Holiday or Li.

KimJungHung
10-05-19, 17:48
This right here fellas. I prefer PM myself for this reason. When I get a PM, I look at the member and respond if they contribute.

That being said we all know the usual spots and the girls change out or their damn names so frequently it's a wash at some places. I think location and description of girl is good enough. If more details are warranted a PM will suffice. Then again some of us old folks forget our login info so there's always that problem of not seeing PMs.

LE does monitor this site but stop with the dream bullshit cause they after dumb ass. They want to shut down our favorite providers. They we can all dream we had a senior members only circle jerk. Don't invite me to that shit by the way.

Rant over.You have to post and built a reputation for people to PM you. It's a double edges sword, you could PM a LEO asking for PMs.

Worf359
10-05-19, 18:32
Just FYI. Take out is available from Holiday. Asian body massage on Lawrenceville Hwy just saw it driving by on Thursday stopped in was only going to look and get a card. Old woman at front asked about a card and another girl stuck her head out of the first room. She asked if I wanted massage I asked if she would be giving me the massage she smiled and said yes. She was very cute about 34 to 40. Nice loose dress and a little bit of a butt on her. Got naked she walks in smacks my ass and asked hard or soft. I said medium and that's what I got. The massage was not bad at all. She didn't run when I grabbed her ass when she was at my head. On the flip good leg massage then she asked if jr needed attention I said why yes he does. Didn't say anything about the tip brought out the twins nice nipples and she enjoyed the attention. Nice slow HJ with good attention to the boys. Clean up and a good foot rub to finish. .6 and .4 I'll go back.

USABarry
10-05-19, 18:44
How have you reported your experience?
Did you honor the request and kept your visit just to yourself?
Did you ignore it and report it anyway, perhaps with less detail unless others requested it via PM?
What do you suggest?
How much detail is appropriate in reviewing a provider?
Can we invite problems with too much level of detail?
Or in your opinion, does it really matter?
These are all good questions. I took the liberty of pulling these out of Games post as I have had several providers and Mama's ask if I had written reviews. I'm also asked to keep as quiet as I can when the time comes and remain discrete about what happens behind the closed door. She has even covered the peep hole in the door to insure privacy. To answer Games questions I admit I have posted reviews on this and other sites. I also honor any request to keep my visit to myself never ignoring the asking and do not post even via a PM.

Are we inviting problems by posting experiences? I think not. We have codes depicting the costs and level or kind of service. (HJ, FS, $$, etc.) They are deciphered right here in this forum so that's no secret. Other forums may or may not be pay sites but info can be gathered from them as well. Hobbyists write in detail of their visits but it really doesn't matter. Why? If LE wanted to shut these places down they would. Check out how long a certain parlor has been open or in business. How many years a single location has been giving us massages and more. All the parlors I visit that make me happy have been in business for years. Each has been reviewed multiple times on this and other forums. Some have been reviewed very negatively on Yelp or Google. IMO the only way these establishments get closed is because a hobbyists SO finds out, gets pissed (files a complaint), and when investigated the provider performs an illegal act to LE. Or it is found they employ girls who are not licensed, and / or some politician tried to make a stand for votes. (BTW, the human trafficking stats have never been proven to be accurate.).

I entered this hobby by accident, sort of. My first parlor visit ended without any extra service but with a suggestion of more on the return. The suggestion turned into reality and I was hooked. This forum and others provides a benefit to both the hobbyist and provider by relaying information that not only insures we can enjoy our activity but also go about it in as safe a manner as possible. Our forums and providers along with ourselves have survived inane laws to remain in business for our pleasure. There's a reason it's called the oldest profession in the world.

GameCockPitch
10-05-19, 19:15
These are all good questions. I took the liberty of pulling these out of Games post as I have had several providers and Mama's ask if I had written reviews. I'm also asked to keep as quiet as I can when the time comes and remain discrete about what happens behind the closed door. She has even covered the peep hole in the door to insure privacy. To answer Games questions I admit I have posted reviews on this and other sites. I also honor any request to keep my visit to myself never ignoring the asking and do not post even via a PM.

Are we inviting problems by posting experiences? I think not. We have codes depicting the costs and level or kind of service. (HJ, FS, $$, etc.) They are deciphered right here in this forum so that's no secret. Other forums may or may not be pay sites but info can be gathered from them as well. Hobbyists write in detail of their visits but it really doesn't matter. Why? If LE wanted to shut these places down they would. Check out how long a certain parlor has been open or in business. How many years a single location has been giving us massages and more. All the parlors I visit that make me happy have been in business for years. Each has been reviewed multiple times on this and other forums. Some have been reviewed very negatively on Yelp or Google. IMO the only way these establishments get closed is because a hobbyists SO finds out, gets pissed (files a complaint), and when investigated the provider performs an illegal act to LE. Or it is found they employ girls who are not licensed, and / or some politician tried to make a stand for votes. (BTW, the human trafficking stats have never been proven to be accurate.).

I entered this hobby by accident, sort of. My first parlor visit ended without any extra service but with a suggestion of more on the return. The suggestion turned into reality and I was hooked. This forum and others provides a benefit to both the hobbyist and provider by relaying information that not only insures we can enjoy our activity but also go about it in as safe a manner as possible. Our forums and providers along with ourselves have survived inane laws to remain in business for our pleasure. There's a reason it's called the oldest profession in the world.Thanks so much, Barry, as well as SarcasticKing's response. These kinds of responses are one reason I like this forum. This helps give me perspective and your comments are much appreciated. Others are welcome of course, I appreciate all the help I can get, LOL!

Mike454
10-05-19, 21:50
This right here fellas. I prefer PM myself for this reason. When I get a PM, I look at the member and respond if they contribute.

Rant over."senior members only circle jerk".

Dream hell. That's a Nightmare. LOL.

I agree with Sarcastic king, count me Not present.

TaoistMaster
10-05-19, 21:58
New girl from Jersey, Amy. Cute with nice ass and As. Spent more than I usually do 50/60. Not bad, but won't repeat.

Any info on Tam Spa on 120? Tried searching, but no luck. Thought it was mentioned a while back.I made an appointment with this Amy and she was not as you described and not even close. Everything' was about the opposite of how you described her.

GeeWhizMa
10-05-19, 22:16
Couple of questions about H Massage in Chamblee -.

I've been a few times for a good, legit body or foot rub and have gotten the impression that's all there is to be had there, or perhaps best case DIY. Anyone know something different?

Also, there's a stunning young lady who seems only to work the phones there and not massage (tall, skinny, seems like she might be a bit of a stoner). Would love to know if anyone has any intel on whether she might provide any services. I'd hate to suggest or ask anything of her that might get me flagged in some way by the owners haha! But last time I was there she was wearing a dress so tight and short that when she brought me tea before my foot massage, I could see the outline of her lips under her panties from the front, and the tiny curves of her ass from the back as she returned to her seat, and I just about asked her right then if she'd take me to the back.

BenderDundat
10-06-19, 00:07
Just FYI. Take out is available from Holiday. Asian body massage on Lawrenceville Hwy just saw it driving by on Thursday stopped in was only going to look and get a card. Old woman at front asked about a card and another girl stuck her head out of the first room. She asked if I wanted massage I asked if she would be giving me the massage she smiled and said yes. She was very cute about 34 to 40. Nice loose dress and a little bit of a butt on her. Got naked she walks in smacks my ass and asked hard or soft. I said medium and that's what I got. The massage was not bad at all. She didn't run when I grabbed her ass when she was at my head. On the flip good leg massage then she asked if jr needed attention I said why yes he does. Didn't say anything about the tip brought out the twins nice nipples and she enjoyed the attention. Nice slow HJ with good attention to the boys. Clean up and a good foot rub to finish. .6 and .4 I'll go back.Mr takeout LOL. Take out seems to be available every where LOL. Take out is just not my thi6 if if cost money.

Benderdundat.

BenderDundat
10-06-19, 00:53

I've been a few times for a good, legit body or foot rub and have gotten the impression that's all there is to be had there, or perhaps best case DIY. Anyone know something different?

Also, there's a stunning young lady who seems only to work the phones there and not massage (tall, skinny, seems like she might be a bit of a stoner). Would love to know if anyone has any intel on whether she might provide any services. I'd hate to suggest or ask anything of her that might get me flagged in some way by the owners haha! But last time I was there she was wearing a dress so tight and short that when she brought me tea before my foot massage, I could see the outline of her lips under her panties from the front, and the tiny curves of her ass from the back as she returned to her seat, and I just about asked her right then if she'd take me to the back.She is super hot. Don't do massage. She is Korean and speaks great English.

Dreaming LOL.

Benderdundat.

BenderDundat
10-06-19, 01:02

Also, there's a stunning young lady who seems only to work the phones there and not massage (tall, skinny, seems like she might be a bit of a stoner). Would love to know if anyone has any intel on whether she might provide any services. I'd hate to suggest or ask anything of her that might get me flagged in some way by the owners haha! But last time I was there she was wearing a dress so tight and short that when she brought me tea before my foot massage, I could see the outline of her lips under her panties from the front, and the tiny curves of her ass from the back as she returned to her seat, and I just about asked her right then if she'd take me to the back.She is smoking hot LOL. I've asked many times. OMG. She don't do massage. Hottest front desk girl for sure. She is Korean and speaks perfectly English. Smoking hot LOL.

Benderdundat.

Worf359
10-06-19, 01:20
Mr takeout LOL. Take out seems to be available every where LOL. Take out is just not my thi6 if if cost money.

Benderdundat.Everything cost money. If I had your game I would be dead by now from exhaustion. LOL.

Niteluvr
10-06-19, 06:32

Also, there's a stunning young lady who seems only to work the phones there and not massage (tall, skinny, seems like she might be a bit of a stoner). Would love to know if anyone has any intel on whether she might provide any services. I'd hate to suggest or ask anything of her that might get me flagged in some way by the owners haha! But last time I was there she was wearing a dress so tight and short that when she brought me tea before my foot massage, I could see the outline of her lips under her panties from the front, and the tiny curves of her ass from the back as she returned to her seat, and I just about asked her right then if she'd take me to the back.Haven't been to H Massage in a couple years but it was always legit for me.

SuppaMan
10-06-19, 09:34
Well, I got a HE in Yini massage which is equivalent to H massage just couple blocks down. Will write up my detailed experience soon.

Also, there's a stunning young lady who seems only to work the phones there and not massage (tall, skinny, seems like she might be a bit of a stoner). Would love to know if anyone has any intel on whether she might provide any services. I'd hate to suggest or ask anything of her that might get me flagged in some way by the owners haha! But last time I was there she was wearing a dress so tight and short that when she brought me tea before my foot massage, I could see the outline of her lips under her panties from the front, and the tiny curves of her ass from the back as she returned to her seat, and I just about asked her right then if she'd take me to the back.

GeeWhizMa
10-06-19, 10:07
Well, I got a HE in Yini massage which is equivalent to H massage just couple blocks down. Will write up my detailed experience soon.Not sure I'd say Yini is equivalent. Yini has always had women willing to give HE. In the early days of Spa 18 under previous ownership, all the girls were splitting time between there and Yini.

SoreGuy
10-06-19, 15:23
Has anyone been to Kaina recently? I've been seeing their advertising a lot lately. I thought they were strict, have they started providing?

Entropy03
10-06-19, 16:00
If the number of Posts is only 1 expect it to be from the owner trying to drum up business. The spa hasn't matured enough to get any reviews. But if you want, TOFFT and report. It will be very much appreciated.Long time lurker, first time reviewer.

Well I went ahead and TOFTT today at the old Minerva location (Cloud Massage). Place looks almost the same with just some different furniture. First strike, one lady was working and she was not a looker. Probably in her 40's with a FUPA. I almost walked but wanted to know what was available. Went into my room to get naked and saw a sheet instead of a towel, second strike, and almost walked again. Got on the table and left the sheet folded at the foot to show I meant business. She walked in and chuckled and proceeded to give me a medium (as requested) mediocre massage without covering me with a sheet, first good sign. Little to no teasing took place, third strike. I thought game was over and I flipped. She gave me some more rubs and then got down to my hips. Put oil in my hand while I was laying there with eyes closed (didn't even know that was about to happen) so I started some DIY to get it going since she was giving me nothing. Told her to do it and she obliged without negotiation. OTC bottom and UTC top and got the job done like a jackhammer with my eyes closed. Shorted 10 minutes on a 1 hr session and out the door .6+.3 tip. I won't repeat but now anyone else in the area knows what's available.

Stay safe mongers.

BenderDundat
10-06-19, 18:02
Everything cost money. If I had your game I would be dead by now from exhaustion. LOL.It ain't easy being me LOL. I do what I can.

Benderdundat.

T9541
10-06-19, 19:18
I've been awol for about 3 years, but did visit fuji on chamblee the other day. Left happy, but not sure if I want to go back because 1) it's right next to a gamestop and walmart, and 2) she haggled like a hawker in a night market.

Decent massage, on the flip asked if mini me needed a massage and I said yes. She asked for a hundred. I laughed. Negotiations went like this: 40 90 40 80 40 70 40 60, and I couldn't get her to budge on $. 6.

Said for 60 I want a BJ, she countered 80, and I went for it. Good technique, but too much pausing to spit, and she wanted another $1 for CIM so I opted for a HJ finish.

Anywhere left where I can get a good massage and a HJ without the haggling? I see yinyi below. Always see it, never stop by due to its location. Anywhere else? May have to try this holiday on lawrenceville hwy.

Niteluvr
10-06-19, 21:37
She is super hot. Don't do massage. She is Korean and speaks great English.

Dreaming LOL.

Benderdundat.WTF? A Korean working at a Chinese parlor? How do you know?

ArcherJ09
10-06-19, 22:12
Has anyone been to Kaina recently? I've been seeing their advertising a lot lately. I thought they were strict, have they started providing?I went a couple months back. Good massage from a decent looking older provider but no happiness. She emphatically said something like "nothing else" when massaging my legs after the flip.

Atl18
10-07-19, 09:55
Recommend the new AMP in PC on Hwy 54, next Whole Food, behind McDonalds.

ATL.

Long time lurker, first time reviewer.

Well I went ahead and TOFTT today at the old Minerva location (Cloud Massage). Place looks almost the same with just some different furniture. First strike, one lady was working and she was not a looker. Probably in her 40's with a FUPA. I almost walked but wanted to know what was available. Went into my room to get naked and saw a sheet instead of a towel, second strike, and almost walked again. Got on the table and left the sheet folded at the foot to show I meant business. She walked in and chuckled and proceeded to give me a medium (as requested) mediocre massage without covering me with a sheet, first good sign. Little to no teasing took place, third strike. I thought game was over and I flipped. She gave me some more rubs and then got down to my hips. Put oil in my hand while I was laying there with eyes closed (didn't even know that was about to happen) so I started some DIY to get it going since she was giving me nothing. Told her to do it and she obliged without negotiation. OTC bottom and UTC top and got the job done like a jackhammer with my eyes closed. Shorted 10 minutes on a 1 hr session and out the door .6+.3 tip. I won't repeat but now anyone else in the area knows what's available.

Stay safe mongers.

Niteluvr
10-07-19, 10:43
She is super hot. Don't do massage. She is Korean and speaks great English.

Dreaming LOL.

Benderdundat.Was curious and stopped by. Too bad she's only a cashier. She said she never does massages.

SoreGuy
10-07-19, 11:25
I went a couple months back. Good massage from a decent looking older provider but no happiness. She emphatically said something like "nothing else" when massaging my legs after the flip.That's what I figured. Their ads are on the same site and looks identical to the places we like. Guess they're trying to get us to go in once then never again. That place used to be decent. You could get service but the walls didn't go up to the ceiling and they had curtain doors.

Apollo007
10-07-19, 12:19
Not sure I'd say Yini is equivalent. Yini has always had women willing to give HE. In the early days of Spa 18 under previous ownership, all the girls were splitting time between there and Yini.Anybody know where Nicole went from Yini in the early days?

Depot
10-07-19, 14:47
Any current Intel on this since new orner from what I hear?

TaoistMaster
10-07-19, 15:08
Anybody know where Nicole went from Yini in the early days?She went to Mei Mei but she's not there now. I think she's out of the business.

Smyrnaguy1980
10-07-19, 15:12
So I was in the mood today and thought I'd browse Rubratings and I saw a photo that I thought looked oddly familiar but wasn't sure why, clicked on the pic and that pic did not show up in the actual ad, just on the main screen part so I felt I would forewarn my fellow cruisers. I typed in Marietta since that's around my area and that's where I saw it. So I said I know I've seen that photo, I have that photo, it was Jojo from wwe, I have Jojo's leaked photos and I knew that pic was familiar. . I will provide a photo for your info and proof.

Niteluvr
10-07-19, 15:23
Went over to Best on May Street in Winder. A dude was at the front desk but a young, pretty Chinese lady with glasses showed up and asked if I wanted a massage. Told her I did, opted for the $40/ hh and she led me to a room. Got undressed, laid face down and an older Chinese woman (Maggie) walked in and gave the massage. Didn't realize the bait and switch until later. To add insult to injury, she covered me with a sheet and only exposed my back to massage it. On the flip I was completely covered with the sheet and she basically just rubbed my body through the sheet. Ask for a handy but was turned down. On the way out, I gave the dude $50 and asked for $5 back. Maggie was standing nearby and had that look of "hmph, this guy is a shitty tipper. ".

Won't be back anytime soon.

SouthHunter
10-07-19, 15:56
Used to take her out on off days and had multiple GFE sessions. Last heard she found a bf and disappeared.

She went to Mei Mei but she's not there now. I think she's out of the business.

Alpheus
10-07-19, 15:59
Any current Intel on this since new orner from what I hear?I was there a couple of weeks ago. Went there to see a young woman that used to work at Young's. Happiness can be had.

CraigSum
10-07-19, 16:42
I mentioned before that Sun Spa in Buford was FS and that there were 2 in Gainesville offering similar service. I have enjoyed each of them a few times.

I noticed an Asian girl taking lunch into Cozy Massage in Flowery Branch (near Publix - 985 exit 12) the other day. Previously, I didn't think it was AMP.

I am planning to visit it but I was wondering if there is any intel on it? I hate wasting my time.

Thanks.

MassageAwesome
10-07-19, 16:44
To all the Cobb mongers.

Drove by concord Rd and noticed the Open sign lit on for ZR Massage. It's kinda funny to see 2 AMP within eye distance of each other (also H Massage on S Cobb Dr).

Someone TOFTT and let us know what's up at ZR.

Rsb621
10-07-19, 19:50
I mentioned before that Sun Spa in Buford was FS and that there were 2 in Gainesville offering similar service. I have enjoyed each of them a few times.

I noticed an Asian girl taking lunch into Cozy Massage in Flowery Branch (near Publix - 985 exit 12) the other day. Previously, I didn't think it was AMP.

I am planning to visit it but I was wondering if there is any intel on it? I hate wasting my time.

Thanks.Not been in a while but went a couple times last year and very good massage but strictly legit.

AcWorthDude
10-07-19, 20:30
"I mentioned before that.... "How have you "mentioned before" if this is your first post?

GameCockPitch
10-07-19, 20:58
I went to Oriental Massage on Hwy 92, although a previous report from several months ago indicated it was "legit" with no extras available. Since "YMMV" and providers rotate frequently, I thought I would try for myself. Some of the adrenaline is just anticipating a new experience, and even if no extra is provided I usually have received a good massage at places like that. This was the case at Oriental. I drew Ali, the receptionist, 50 ish, average looks; there were no other girls available that I saw. She gave an excellent massage, but very little hint of anything extra, and after she finished the massage and told me "finished," I pointed to junior and asked for a massage there. (I remember at an AMP in Alabama last year, that had the reputation for no extras, I had to persuade the provider to give HE and she finally agreed after several back and forth comments.) But Ali just walked to the door and just firmly said, "We don't do that here. " She then walked out before I had a chance to try to persuade her otherwise. Damage was 50/10. Very good massage, but that's all.

HairyMonger
10-07-19, 21:28
To all the Cobb mongers.

Drove by concord Rd and noticed the Open sign lit on for ZR Massage. It's kinda funny to see 2 AMP within eye distance of each other (also H Massage on S Cobb Dr).

Someone TOFTT and let us know what's up at ZR.Oh please avoid like the plague. One is in late 40's and the other in late 50's. Visit if you are in to ugly grannies. The 50's granny will give you her tits to suck feel for 60/40. I was ashamed after I finished with that massage a good 7 months ago. They are still around. Nothings changed.

HairyMonger
10-07-19, 21:31
To all the Cobb mongers.

Someone TOFTT and let us know what's up at ZR.Is this a new ZR massage? There has been one forever on 1690 Cobb parkway.

MassageAwesome
10-07-19, 22:16
Is this a new ZR massage? There has been one forever on 1690 Cobb parkway.Yea this is a new ZR (same logo as the one on Cobb Parkway). But I don't know if they're going to re-locate to the one on Concord Rd. Or have 2 ZR Massages.

MassageAwesome
10-07-19, 22:21
Oh please avoid like the plague. One is in late 40's and the other in late 50's. Visit if you are in to ugly grannies. The 50's granny will give you her tits to suck feel for 60/40. I was ashamed after I finished with that massage a good 7 months ago. They are still around. Nothings changed.ZR is where I had my "Mary" fun. There were two Mary's that used to work at the one on Cobb Parkway. One had big C tits and would pull them out for me to play with during the happiness. The other had big B tits and would tit fuck me during the happiness. You couldn't go wrong with either.

SingleAsianMan
10-07-19, 22:45
Yea this is a new ZR (same logo as the one on Cobb Parkway). But I don't know if they're going to re-locate to the one on Concord Rd. Or have 2 ZR Massages.They are suppose to close by 6 pm. They are within the city limits of Marietta.

LuvThis
10-08-19, 00:19
Had a 90 min great time with a beautiful, sexy young lady named Amy. Great massage and ending. "C" boobs, tall, slender and a perfect ass, not like most AMP girls. There were no negotiations. She just accepted my tip. I do tip well when extras are given. She deserved a nice tip. Theses are the only details I will make available.

PirateSkul
10-08-19, 10:19
Any thoughts on doing 90 min at KAMPs? Do the girls think it's waste of their time and show less interest?

Jaguar57
10-08-19, 10:33
Went over to Best on May Street in Winder. A dude was at the front desk but a young, pretty Chinese lady with glasses showed up and asked if I wanted a massage. Told her I did, opted for the $40/ hh and she led me to a room. Got undressed, laid face down and an older Chinese woman (Maggie) walked in and gave the massage. Didn't realize the bait and switch until later. To add insult to injury, she covered me with a sheet and only exposed my back to massage it. On the flip I was completely covered with the sheet and she basically just rubbed my body through the sheet. Ask for a handy but was turned down. On the way out, I gave the dude $50 and asked for $5 back. Maggie was standing nearby and had that look of "hmph, this guy is a shitty tipper. ".

Won't be back anytime soon.I didn't get a chance to write a review, but it's legit. I had Heidi (used to work at Treat Your Feet in Doraville. I've always heard it was legit, but if you'll read their menu closely, it's all "back" massage. And a fiver tip for Winder was good. (; Wish there was something in Winder.

Jaguar57
10-08-19, 10:34
Had a 90 min great time with a beautiful, sexy young lady named Amy. Great massage and ending. "C" boobs, tall, slender and a perfect ass, not like most AMP girls. There were no negotiations. She just accepted my tip. I do tip well when extras are given. She deserved a nice tip. Theses are the only details I will make available.But is this Rose like the other with the typical upsell bull*.

Dudeatl
10-08-19, 10:57
She went to Mei Mei but she's not there now. I think she's out of the business.I wondered what happened to her. She was older then, so I guess it's time for her to be on her way.

I have not been to yini in years, but you could find some help if you got to know the girl. I would say that is probably true for any place. If you get to know a girl she will be more willing, but it can be an investment. If the girl moves you can go to her new place and carry on.

Kelly gave a great massage, but wouldn't help. The last time I saw here was at a place in Dunwoody. If she is still around let me know I could use a good massage. Lately it's difficult to find.

Tudai
10-08-19, 11:00
Strictly legit.

Niteluvr
10-08-19, 11:02
I didn't get a chance to write a review, but it's legit. I had Heidi (used to work at Treat Your Feet in Doraville. I've always heard it was legit, but if you'll read their menu closely, it's all "back" massage. And a fiver tip for Winder was good. (; Wish there was something in Winder.Well, when the two fugly Chinese women were working there, happiness could be had. Perhaps ownership changed. And yes, saw on the menu that they refer to the massages as back massages, which is why I asked for a flip ahead of time.

GeeWhizMa
10-08-19, 11:17
Strictly legit.Yeah Sarah Sarah is totally legit. After establishing good rapport I've gotten as much as some friendly assistance on the upper thighs and verbal encouragement during DIY, but they won't do anything else for you.

CraigSum
10-08-19, 15:53
Not been in a while but went a couple times last year and very good massage but strictly legit.Thanks. Guess its back to Sun Spa. Unless someone knows another one out here.

HobbyMan51
10-08-19, 16:07
Any thoughts on doing 90 min at KAMPs? Do the girls think it's waste of their time and show less interest?It would be a waste of YOUR time, rather, and money. KAMP girls want you out of there as quickly as possible and then on to the next joker. They don't want to spend 90 minutes with anybody. That's GFE territory and they are not into that at all.

SouthHunter
10-08-19, 16:16
Get 30 min in the KAMP if possible and spend your left over with a good legit massage in CAMP if those KAMP gals didn't dry your wallet. Best combo LOL.

It would be a waste of YOUR time, rather, and money. KAMP girls want you out of there as quickly as possible and then on to the next joker. They don't want to spend 90 minutes with anybody. That's GFE territory and they are not into that at all.

GeeWhizMa
10-08-19, 16:30
Strictly legit.Out of curiosity, how does Yoyo look and perform? Don't think I've met her.

BenderDundat
10-08-19, 17:16
It would be a waste of YOUR time, rather, and money. KAMP girls want you out of there as quickly as possible and then on to the next joker. They don't want to spend 90 minutes with anybody. That's GFE territory and they are not into that at all.I use to do 2 hours with all my kamps but I quit going to kamps 6 years ago. I would agree normally tis would be a waste plus the kamps talent is gone.

Benderdundat.

FatMan247
10-08-19, 17:52
Any thoughts on doing 90 min at KAMPs? Do the girls think it's waste of their time and show less interest?Don't see too many KAMPS offering 90 min sessions. Either way, extended stays aren't recommended, those girls want you in and out. I've only known of one Korean spot that would allow 90 and the girl there had to be really really into you.

HollowGuy
10-08-19, 19:14
Not been in a while but went a couple times last year and very good massage but strictly legit.I went last week still legit.

Niteluvr
10-08-19, 20:25
Thanks. Guess its back to Sun Spa. Unless someone knows another one out here.Back to Sun Spa? If that's your best option, you're missing out on life completely. Suggest you RTFF and often.

LuvThis
10-08-19, 20:46
But is this Rose like the other with the typical upsell bull*.I had no upsell. At all!! But I don't know about other girls or how she reacts with others.

Bullett64
10-09-19, 09:25
Any thoughts on doing 90 min at KAMPs? Do the girls think it's waste of their time and show less interest?I, too, have pretty much given up on KAMP's, which is unfortunate, because I speak just enough Korean to gain some rapport with the "girls. " My favorite Buford Highway CAMP ladis always encourage me to go for 90 minutes. It allows for a nice long massage, which is the primary reason I go, a flip which is not rushed at all (which is vital to me post prostate cancer) and a scalp and / or foot massage if there is time remaining. It certainly works for me! I do have to admit that I am a good tipper and they know that. I would not recommend a 90 minute session if you are going to only tip "the standard. ".

GeeWhizMa
10-09-19, 11:45
I, too, have pretty much given up on KAMP's, which is unfortunate, because I speak just enough Korean to gain some rapport with the "girls. " My favorite Buford Highway CAMP ladis always encourage me to go for 90 minutes. It allows for a nice long massage, which is the primary reason I go, a flip which is not rushed at all (which is vital to me post prostate cancer) and a scalp and / or foot massage if there is time remaining. It certainly works for me! I do have to admit that I am a good tipper and they know that. I would not recommend a 90 minute session if you are going to only tip "the standard. ".I can't even remember the last time I did a KAMP.

I had lots of fun at one in SC south of Greenville every time I headed that way, but I only tried a few around here and it was a totally different experience with all the greediness.

Years ago I really enjoyed one that's since closed in Doraville. Gorgeous girl named Sky there. I was a regular at Ruby on Mountain Industrial when they opened and the girl there was young, beautiful, and really fun. But then she told me she was moving to NYC and after that they had only old women so I stopped going. Would love to find one worth my time.

GameCockPitch
10-09-19, 12:32
Went to Full Moon in Woodstock hoping to get Angela, formerly of Great Wall. I got Tina instead, average lols, 50 ish, pleasant personality, decent massage and finish. I opted for 30 minutes this time, so damage was 40/40. Will return, but does anyone know if Angela still works there?

HairyMonger
10-09-19, 13:07
Another report for Yuki. Saw Grace, started with a HJ where she says she wants to eat you but she actually fakes you in to thinking she is picking you. I hate when I am being taken for a ride. Super GPS, I thought we negotiated a daty, but tried to play coy and say let me finish you first and make you relax and then you eat me. LOL.

She finished me and then she massaged me so good. Incredible honestly, the music, and the relaxation of the massage coupled with the release after a hot shower there a while ago was a super cocktail. I fell asleep while she was massaging me. I thank her for that for sure.

She finished my time there and said I am good. So paid 140 in all, 70 of it is house. No boobies, just a lot of caressy and some light UTC action.

It could be so much better if she was more straight and knows her market. GPS is as I said, the limiting factor for her. Shouldn't fish for so much cash, it's honestly off putting.

Apollo007
10-09-19, 14:15
Oh please avoid like the plague. One is in late 40's and the other in late 50's. Visit if you are in to ugly grannies. The 50's granny will give you her tits to suck feel for 60/40. I was ashamed after I finished with that massage a good 7 months ago. They are still around. Nothings changed.LOL Hairymonger. Are these chubby grannies? I've thought about visiting. I can take ugly, just not ugly and chubby. LOL.

How's H massage? I've not been there either.

MassageAwesome
10-09-19, 14:24
Another report for Yuki. Saw Grace, started with a HJ where she says she wants to eat you but she actually fakes you in to thinking she is picking you. I hate when I am being taken for a ride. Super GPS, I thought we negotiated a daty, but tried to play coy and say let me finish you first and make you relax and then you eat me. LOL.

She finished me and then she massaged me so good. Incredible honestly, the music, and the relaxation of the massage coupled with the release after a hot shower there a while ago was a super cocktail. I fell asleep while she was massaging me. I thank her for that for sure.

She finished my time there and said I am good. So paid 140 in all, 70 of it is house. No boobies, just a lot of caressy and some light UTC action.

It could be so much better if she was more straight and knows her market. GPS is as I said, the limiting factor for her. Shouldn't fish for so much cash, it's honestly off putting.So Grace does deliver huh? I still most likely won't be there again. Nice ass on her especially when in jeans. When I saw her she did 50 min of massage on my stomach and on the flip (asked if wanted to flip) made me DIY while gyrating her hips. Afterwards made me clean myself up. Gave her 60 and walked out. She followed me out and asked for tip. Told her no (HJ motion) no tip. This was last November but you know how their memories are.

HairyMonger
10-09-19, 14:24
LOL Hairymonger. Are these chubby grannies? I've thought about visiting. I can take ugly, just not ugly and chubby. LOL.

How's H massage? I've not been there either.H massage has the same ladies from Ming Xing 2 which was next to Best Buy on Cumberland. ZR massage has 2 grannies. One is old, chubby and ugly but tits out. Other is ugly and old and flat.

WannaParty
10-09-19, 14:50
Decided to try out Royal across from JHS. No table shower offered, started with a great massage that morphed into four hands with an up sell after a couple minutes. $60 became $120, it was fun and they didn't short me on time. First girl left after an hour and girl two finished her hour alone. Lots of teasing at the end but it didn't become anything more than that. No offers, no diy. I might return for the great massage, not sure if extras come after becoming a regular or not. JHS seems a better bet.

Apollo007
10-09-19, 15:18
H massage has the same ladies from Ming Xing 2 which was next to Best Buy on Cumberland. ZR massage has 2 grannies. One is old, chubby and ugly but tits out. Other is ugly and old and flat.Guess I won't be visiting there anytime soon.

GeeWhizMa
10-09-19, 15:22
So Grace does deliver huh? I still most likely won't be there again. Nice ass on her especially when in jeans. When I saw her she did 50 min of massage on my stomach and on the flip (asked if wanted to flip) made me DIY while gyrating her hips. Afterwards made me clean myself up. Gave her 60 and walked out. She followed me out and asked for tip. Told her no (HJ motion) no tip. This was last November but you know how their memories are.I didn't realize until I googled that I'd been to this one. Don't recall their names, but one skinny and looking older than her years and the other looking a lot like Yoyo from Holiday and formerly Spa 18 (cute and chubby). Did 4 hands and was treated about as well as one could be without FS. But they haggled for a lot more than I would ever offer and I think we settled on 2 total for an hour. I liked everything else about the experience, even with the girls just looking OK, their personalities made up for it. But the haggling plus Vinings being so far away has meant I've not repeated.

HollowGuy
10-09-19, 17:54

It could be so much better if she was more straight and knows her market. GPS is as I said, the limiting factor for her. Shouldn't fish for so much cash, it's honestly off putting.Here breath stinks to much for me. I tried to get a BBBJ from her to improve the smell but she played innocent. Which pissed me off because we know she isn't.

Dirk69
10-09-19, 19:40
Stopped by Adore recently, and it was not super busy. There were four "girls" working (well, two were girls, the other two, one is mms and the other is older, maybe late 40's to 50's). The younger ones are Hannah and Mindy. Both cute in different ways, one is taller and more striking in looks, the other shorter and more GND. Taller one is solidly built, but not large or fat. The shorter one seems to be more slim.

Service was fine, no shower offered and at the end the standard finish was offered but decided to move on since it's not my thing.

Feeling a bit unfulfilled, I headed to T+, where I had a good experience (but not amazing) last time. Hoping repeat visit will help. She wasn't there, but the two girls that were there (Shannon and Tutu?) were both decent looking with one much cuter than the other (both younger with slim-ish bodies). The cuter one didn't have a traditional K look, and appeared more Indo. Decided to wait for B to return and left.

Sukhanna1983
10-09-19, 22:35

It could be so much better if she was more straight and knows her market. GPS is as I said, the limiting factor for her. Shouldn't fish for so much cash, it's honestly off putting.She offers more than this. May be YMMV. Ask for take out. Could be little expensive.

Member #6486
10-09-19, 23:39
Should go Spa18 across the street, they just have some new girls recently, in their 20's, 30's, got nana yesterday she said is from New York, it's her first day. Good looking, sweetheart

Stopped by Adore recently, and it was not super busy. There were four "girls" working (well, two were girls, the other two, one is mms and the other is older, maybe late 40's to 50's). The younger ones are Hannah and Mindy. Both cute in different ways, one is taller and more striking in looks, the other shorter and more GND. Taller one is solidly built, but not large or fat. The shorter one seems to be more slim.

Service was fine, no shower offered and at the end the standard finish was offered but decided to move on since it's not my thing.

Feeling a bit unfulfilled, I headed to T+, where I had a good experience (but not amazing) last time. Hoping repeat visit will help. She wasn't there, but the two girls that were there (Shannon and Tutu?) were both decent looking with one much cuter than the other (both younger with slim-ish bodies). The cuter one didn't have a traditional K look, and appeared more Indo. Decided to wait for B to return and left..

MassageAwesome
10-10-19, 10:43
H massage has the same ladies from Ming Xing 2 which was next to Best Buy on Cumberland. ZR massage has 2 grannies. One is old, chubby and ugly but tits out. Other is ugly and old and flat.Alice from Ming Xing 2 is now at H Massage. Semi cute and chubby but sorta has an ass. Short you on time as well. But she's sweet. Most of the women in Cobb (and this forum) have women who fall in the category of either old, chubby, ugly. And the few that aren't have the GPS.

CagerCoach
10-10-19, 10:45
Ok guys. What's the 411 on the Latin Spa close to Pleasant Hill. Is it worth the trip?

MassageAwesome
10-10-19, 10:49
Here breath stinks to much for me. I tried to get a BBBJ from her to improve the smell but she played innocent. Which pissed me off because we know she isn't.Grace is married to (or has a sugar daddy to) some old white guy. She was there when it first opened. So she definitely owns it. She prolly trying to make that $$ because she don't get much people. She charges 70 for entrance fee but 10 off for 1st timers.

MassageAwesome
10-10-19, 10:55
Ok guys. What's the 411 on the Latin Spa close to Pleasant Hill. Is it worth the trip?Probably like any spa but with Latinas. Go in, short massage, bust a nut, get out.

Niteluvr
10-10-19, 11:06
Ok guys. What's the 411 on the Latin Spa close to Pleasant Hill. Is it worth the trip?What Latin spa?

USABarry
10-10-19, 15:37
Feeling a bit unfulfilled, I headed to T+, where I had a good experience (but not amazing) last time. Hoping repeat visit will help. She wasn't there. Decided to wait for B to return and left.B doesn't happen to be Bonnie? I saw her a couple of months back. Our personalities didn't click. Neither did our bodies. Can't recommend her. But YMMV.

Churchy
10-10-19, 17:00
B doesn't happen to be Bonnie? I saw her a couple of months back. Our personalities didn't click. Neither did our bodies. Can't recommend her. But YMMV.I don't think Bonnie works there anymore. If I recall correctly, Bonnie had the huge tattoo on her leg.

Bella is current and they have another new girl (can't remember her name) but Bella is definitely the best out of the 2. She is a lot of fun.

Runon99
10-10-19, 18:05
Ok guys. What's the 411 on the Latin Spa close to Pleasant Hill. Is it worth the trip?It would help to provide the ad you're referring to (if there is one) or more info so people know what you're talking about.

If you're talking about an ad on Adult Search or someplace similar that says "Latin Spa" but doesn't provide an address, it's probably going to be an incall apartment setup with Latinas and not any kind of spa at all. That's just a guess. More info please.

GameCockPitch
10-10-19, 20:57
I've come back to the area since Great Wall "fell" and that was my favorite. Loved seeing Mia. I'm basically interested in a decent massage and HE rather than FS. Driving around Woodstock a few days ago I saw a neon "spa" sign in a two-story apartment building across from JoJo's on Main Street. Has anyone tried this place out? I couldn't see a name on it, but it was on the end of the second floor. For that matter, what about JoJo's? I've gone back 75-80 pages and can't find any posts on either of these places. Thanks for any info you guys can share. PM me if you prefer.I'm just following up on my earlier question about the place across from JoJo's on Main St in Woodstock. It has a neon "spa" sign flashing at night, but I also noticed a "facial waxing" sign. Thanks for.

The heads up from one of you guys. I drove by and stopped the other night and it was closed, but I called the number posted in the window and they confirmed they don't do massages. It's strictly a salon, FYI.

AcWorthDude
10-10-19, 22:34
I'm just following up on my earlier question about the place across from JoJo's on Main St in Woodstock. It has a neon "spa" sign flashing at night, but I also noticed a "facial waxing" sign. Thanks for.

The heads up from one of you guys. I drove by and stopped the other night and it was closed, but I called the number posted in the window and they confirmed they don't do massages. It's strictly a salon, FYI.Not sure exactly where you are talking about. If you are talking about the place on 92 next to starship, happyness can be had.

GameCockPitch
10-10-19, 22:55
Not sure exactly where you are talking about. If you are talking about the place on 92 next to starship, happyness can be had.When on Hwy 92 in Woodstock, going east from I-575, turn left onto Main Street. Not too far down the road (a quarter mile?) there is a strip mall on the left with with an AMP named JoJo's. Across Main Street from JoJo's is a two-story white building, which looks like an apartment building. If you are looking straight at that building from the street, the last apartment on the right on the second floor is the one I'm talking about. There is no name on it, but a neon "spa" sign flashing in the window. There was a sheet of paper with the name Mabelle on it and a phone number. That's the number I called and was told they don't do massages at all. It should have been obvious to me since there was a "facial waxing" neon sign also, but what the heck, I stopped anyway just in case, as it was late at night and I was hoping for an AMP.

JackAndJ
10-11-19, 10:23
When on Hwy 92 in Woodstock, going east from I-575, turn left onto Main Street. Not too far down the road (a quarter mile?) there is a strip mall on the left with with an AMP named JoJo's...Anyone tried her? Heard she's horny and just broke up with her BF. Best of all, it's free!

Will333
10-11-19, 12:26
Not sure exactly where you are talking about. If you are talking about the place on 92 next to starship, happyness can be had.How is the talent there? One of my favorites used to be there but left more than a year ago. After a couple older than usual grandma's with no talent, I gave up on the place.

ParisNights
10-11-19, 14:39
Heading to your fair city to "see the sights". I hope. Driving down from the dry desert of Nashville. Don't come here for mongering. Nothing much here. No AMP. Forget about it.

I thought I'd come to where the fun seems to be. And probably spend all my damn paycheck.

I'm staying near new baseball stadium. Any info on good AMP / CAMP / KAMP over that way would be much appreciated. I used to live in ATL and there used to be some of these girls that worked out of their apartments. Does that still happen and where would I go for info. Used to have the Creative Loafing paper, it had multiple ads. From what I here, that's not longer published?

Thanks gentlemen.

USABarry
10-11-19, 15:22
I don't think Bonnie works there anymore. If I recall correctly, Bonnie had the huge tattoo on her leg.

Bella is current and they have another new girl (can't remember her name) but Bella is definitely the best out of the 2. She is a lot of fun.Bonnie did have a big tattoo on her leg. We just didn't click. Haven't seen either Bella or the other. Wondering if Sarah or Happy is still there. Happy was a real blast. Near a GFE the whole time with her. Sarah told me she had been there several years. I'm wondering if that was a story as it seems T+ girls rotate out frequently.

USABarry
10-11-19, 15:37
I'm staying near new baseball stadium. Any info on good AMP / CAMP / KAMP over that way would be much appreciated.You got Mei-Mei, Asian, A1, iRelax, and Yong Sheng nearby. Further up off Windy Hill there's Li, Holiday, and Massage Spring. These are all Camps. STFF (S =search) for more info. A little further and west off Windy is a Kamp, Therapy Plus. Again STFF.

PrincedGibbs
10-11-19, 21:07
Here on the south side (McDonough, Stockbridge), pickings are slim for a good massage and other quality services as well. I decided to check out Magnolia spa based on some old reviews here on the board. I got there about 7 pm on Friday and I loved the privacy and layout of the place. Unfortunately, when I got in and rang the bell, I was told by a cute Asian lady that I had an hour wait. I didn't feel like waiting so I headed towards the other sure bet: Lan Spa off Eagles Landing. As mentioned before, the foot traffic around the place is heavy- especially on a Friday night. There's a nice Thai restaurant and a Johnny's pizza on both sides. Well I timed it right and got in without much fanfare. I was greeted by a kinda cute lady around early forties if I had to guess. She immediately asked if I wanted a massage and led me towards the back. I was taken aback by her speed until I realized the front of the place is a legit looking foot massage spot. When I was leaving a couple of ladies were in the chairs getting their feet massaged, who knew?

Anyhow, in the room I was told to get comfortable and was left alone. I stripped to my underwear just in case. When she returned, she was wearing less clothes and finally quoted me 60 for an hour. I told her I like it rough and she went to town. In the beginning she chuckled and pulled off my underwear, LOL. The massage was legitimately great. A lot of teasing and she did it just how I liked it. On the flip, she caressed the jewels and smiled at the tent I was pitching. Without even asking, she lathered you and went to work on the pole. I took a little whole so she was giggling and putting in work! When I finally exploded she started celebrating and gave me a peck on the cheek. God knows what she was saying bc I couldn't understand a word she was saying, LOL. Out of respect- and bc of her hard work- I gave her a nice 40 tip but probably could've given her 20. I was truly impressed by the massage, if anything else. I was there a little over an hour. As I was leaving she gave me a hug, thanked me, and gave me my complimentary bottle of water.

Since there's not much on this side besides sketchy LC mess, I'll definitely be back. I'll try Magnolia too bc I really liked how the masseuse was looking before I left.

If they're any south side gems out there, let a brother know. I know Destinee is down here for a bit but other than her, I don't trust anything in these parts.

Thanks fellas.

Funbr202
10-11-19, 22:46
Holiday. Jessica / Jessy / Cindy (whatever name going by this week) cute, shaved, sentence tattoo 60/60.

Golden. Emma used a lot of saliva 60/.

Daisy. New faces to me, a short angry troll and a taller, Lena ave. But good twist and handle 60/40.

AncientAlien
10-12-19, 07:53
Saw Jenny total nude DATY in 69 position best in a while, great body. 100 OTD.

HairyMonger
10-12-19, 10:37
Saw Jenny total nude DATY in 69 position best in a while, great body. 100 OTD.Where is this place?

HollowGuy
10-12-19, 10:57
What Latin spa?These are the girls that work out of an apartment. Don't think you are going to get a traditional massage however every thing else is on the table.

I will follow back up if I can find the lknk.

BenderDundat
10-12-19, 11:57
Where is this place?Downtown Roswell.

Benderdundat.

Entropy03
10-12-19, 14:08
Where is this place?Google says it is formerly Angels in Roswell.

Niteluvr
10-12-19, 14:18
These are the girls that work out of an apartment. Don't think you are going to get a traditional massage however every thing else is on the table.

I will follow back up if I can find the lknk.That's what I thought.

SouthHunter
10-12-19, 16:44
She's the only one there?

Saw Jenny total nude DATY in 69 position best in a while, great body. 100 OTD.

Mikenfla58
10-12-19, 17:26
She's the only one there?I've been twice and she has been the only one. I've not had the luck of the OP, but she's a nice lady, and you should leave happy.

Be aware, she has weird hours. I think she closes on the weekends.

Good luck!

PirateSkul
10-13-19, 01:08
Any good KAMPs near Atlanta Airport. I will be staying near the airport for 2 days and planning to visit a kamp.

ImNoThere
10-13-19, 07:20
I've been twice and she has been the only one. I've not had the luck of the OP, but she's a nice lady, and you should leave happy.

Good luck!The one time I saw her it was a trucker experience. I was doing some work in Sandy springs and saw that place pop up in this forum bragging about her amazing tits, do in popped in one morning to ask for Jenny. Had no clue what she looked like, so of course she gave me the "Jenny busy. Come back two hours. " I tried the next day and got the same thing, except this time I asked to make an appointment. Told her I would be back around 6. When I show up for the appointment, "Jenny is still busy, sorry". So I just decide to wait since I didn't see any cars in the lot. I go back in around 630 and she finally gives up the goose and says she is Jenny and leads me to the back.

So first, it takes her like 10 minutes to come back after she tells me to undress. I little unnerving, but okay. Then she starts on my back and after like 5 minutes she tells me I can't do an hour, she only has time for 30. I'm thinking this is fine and that means we get to the flip sooner. Nope. She works my back, yells at me not to touch her when my hand brushed her calf and then says "thank you honey" after she's done with my back. No "I go get hot towel", no flip. So I get dressed and go up front. She has a pistol sitting on the stool (guessing that's what took so long for her to come in the room) and charges me for the half hour and sends me on my way.

Jaguar57
10-13-19, 08:28
I've been twice and she has been the only one. I've not had the luck of the OP, but she's a nice lady, and you should leave happy.

Good luck!She is a sweetheart, but a little quirky. If she likes you, she will let you know, if she doesn't warm up to you, you probably won't enjoy the session.

PapiBigD
10-13-19, 14:05
Stopped by adore before heading to the bar to watch the game. Got "Hannah" , 20 min of light teasing no massage followed by HE. Allowed OTC roaming but nothing under. $100 out the door, pretty 30's lady but not worth it to me.

AtlStud
10-13-19, 17:45
Hey guys, I have been following the forum for a little bit now and finally registered. So before asking for any help I'll begin by contributing to the forum do I don't get messages like take one for the team first or RTFF LOL!

So I went over to Fuji Massage next to Walmart in Chamblee recently and I drew Jessica. She's a sweet girl I would say in her 20's but I can't really tell because these Asian girls really age well. She is petite and cute with mid length hair. She led me to the room and instructed me to get ready for the massage. She left the room and came back a few minutes later. She asked how I wanted my massage and I let her know that I like a hard massage. She worked out all my kinks so I was feeling really good. After my back massage she got towels to wipe the oil off my back. Then came the flip. She gave me a light massage that got my full attention. Got some OTC and a nice finish for 100 OTD. When I left I saw another cute one as I left. Seems like they have New talent compared to the old ladies there before. I'll be back to try it the other cutie soon.

AtlStud
10-13-19, 17:48
Stopped by adore before heading to the bar to watch the game. Got "Hannah" , 20 min of light teasing no massage followed by HE. Allowed OTC roaming but nothing under. $100 out the door, pretty 30's lady but not worth it to me.I had a totally different experience than you did but I have been going to Adore for a while and get more mileage than you did. She's more cute than 99% of the other girls around and has a great attitude. One of my go to places. I keep a couple in my rotation.

Niteluvr
10-13-19, 20:10
The one time I saw her it was a trucker experience. I was doing some work in Sandy springs and saw that place pop up in this forum bragging about her amazing tits, do in popped in one morning to ask for Jenny. Had no clue what she looked like, so of course she gave me the "Jenny busy. Come back two hours. " I tried the next day and got the same thing, except this time I asked to make an appointment. Told her I would be back around 6. When I show up for the appointment, "Jenny is still busy, sorry". So I just decide to wait since I didn't see any cars in the lot. I go back in around 630 and she finally gives up the goose and says she is Jenny and leads me to the back.

So first, it takes her like 10 minutes to come back after she tells me to undress. I little unnerving, but okay. Then she starts on my back and after like 5 minutes she tells me I can't do an hour, she only has time for 30. I'm thinking this is fine and that means we get to the flip sooner. Nope. She works my back, yells at me not to touch her when my hand brushed her calf and then says "thank you honey" after she's done with my back. No "I go get hot towel", no flip. So I get dressed and go up front. She has a pistol sitting on the stool (guessing that's what took so long for her to come in the room) and charges me for the half hour and sends me on my way.Basically my experience over a year ago. She's not worth the toilet paper to wipe her ass.

Dirk69
10-13-19, 20:41
Any good KAMPs near Atlanta Airport. I will be staying near the airport for 2 days and planning to visit a kamp.I don't believe there are any worthwhile KAMPs (or any KAMPs) near the airport. All of them are up north (Buckhead, Marietta, Roswell, Burford Highway, Norcross, Duluth.). One that was mentioned a while back in Stone Mountain which is interesting.

Niteluvr
10-13-19, 21:30
Stopped by the Piedmont KAMPs at zero dark thirty the other day -.

Gold Spa: Samll lineup, whiny attitudes, did not stay.

Aromatherapy: Mamasan said one girl was busy. The two offered were below par.

New York, NY: One woman available, 50-ish and worn.

St. Jame: The first woman offered had big naturals but a face that could scare small children. Asked for another and settled for Candy, about 5 feet, and slender with a soft but shapely ass. She had big nips and claimed her tits were natural but they felt like bolt-ons. Candy claimed to be 26 but I would peg her as 35-40. She's hiding a lot behind that heavy eye makeup. Session was typical: Light fondling, cheap CBJ, cover applied, then 3 positions for CFS. The only thing good about the session was that she was on the tight side. Busted, got a water and left. $220 total. Note that she wanted $260 total but I wouldn't budge.

Shizzy6969
10-13-19, 23:45
Any mongers familiar with Yuki down at paces ferry? Working close to there and really want to find a regular spot. Sounds like she's cute, but take a lot of effort, love to find out more. Feel free to PM.

Leep12
10-14-19, 00:29
If you are into the foot thing, this one would be a real gem. Haven't been doing the massage scene much the past couple years since getting into the SB thing a couple years ago but was in the mood today.

I decided to roll the dice on a low key place I have driven by a few times but never seen any reviews on and no online presence.

My provider met me in the lobby and to the room and asked for the 60 one hr fee up front per the sign at the front desk. She looked to be mid 30's maybe 5'4 / 115 lb trim build / looked like decent C or large B cups.

I introduced myself per usually with a handshake / light hug to as usually to make things more personal off the bat.

Not any kind of beauty queen, but a warm smile genuine smile and submissive vibe that I liked. Just basic words in English, here from China only 4 weeks ago.

Massage was excellent, nice touch and plenty of teasing and not hurried. I did some grabbing on her tight ass and thighs but didn't push it since was 1st visit, but I'm sure she would be cool about it as we got to know each other in the future. Almost finished me before the flip, but I grabbed her hand and let her know I wanted to flip.

Oiled massage on my chest as she was working the boys and I was trying to hold off. After a while she sat up on the table and stuck her feet up toward my grill. I'm not really much into feet, but I don't mind massaging them as it was paying off and I could tell she was getting off on it and was just edging me for a good 8 min or so as I rubbed her feet. At one point I gave her toe a little lick and she said "thank you". I didn't pursue further as not my thing, but was down for that if that's your thing.

She finished me off finally with the two hand baseball bat grip.

I'm not giving out the name of the place or girl cause that shit always backfires on the place and girl but.

If you are serious about visiting PM me for the info.

If you are into the foot thing, this one would be a real gem.

GreaterGator
10-14-19, 08:11
Quick question for you guys. When the provider leaves the room just before the flip to get warm towels, are they also scanning the parking lot to make sure there are no LEO's that may be lurking and waiting for a signal from inside?

Always wonder about this with a new provider.

USABarry
10-14-19, 09:13
Quick question for you guys. When the provider leaves the room just before the flip to get warm towels, are they also scanning the parking lot to make sure there are no LEO's that may be lurking and waiting for a signal from inside?

Always wonder about this with a new provider.I doubt they are. Besides they could look and return to the room and 30 seconds later LE can pull in. There's usually 2 or more ladies in the spa and with the door chimes plenty of noise will be made. JMHO.

GeeWhizMa
10-14-19, 09:23
Holiday. Jessica / Jessy / Cindy (whatever name going by this week) cute, shaved, sentence tattoo 60/60.

Golden. Emma used a lot of saliva 60/.

Daisy. New faces to me, a short angry troll and a taller, Lena ave. But good twist and handle 60/40.Is this Golden in Chamblee or a different place?

MassageAwesome
10-14-19, 09:27
Any mongers familiar with Yuki down at paces ferry? Working close to there and really want to find a regular spot. Sounds like she's cute, but take a lot of effort, love to find out more. Feel free to PM.If you go back a few pages there are reports about Grace. She does have a nice ass but like someone said YMMV.

Hobby Cat 55
10-14-19, 11:07
Gold Spa, been in the past a few times and probably last time. Decent looking younger lineup. Pick one, get in the room and the negotiating starts right away. Too pricey and like the a reviewer posted just kind of whinny bad attitude for the funds you are dropping. Stayed with all in for $200 (she wanted $300) but complained the whole time. So she got pounded. She took it well. Oh, and no massage. HC.

Niteluvr
10-14-19, 11:54
Is this Golden in Chamblee or a different place?A Golden in Chamblee? Never heard of it.

Niteluvr
10-14-19, 11:55

Always wonder about this with a new provider.LEOs usually bust spas as undercover, not in uniform.

MassageAwesome
10-14-19, 12:25

Always wonder about this with a new provider.Nah. There is usually someone at the front desk. If no one is at the front and they have cameras, they may go up front just to do a peek.

They mostly getting the warm towels as well as mentally preparing themselves for what happens on the flip LOL.

Da Slickster
10-14-19, 12:37
Saw Jenny total nude DATY in 69 position best in a while, great body. 100 OTD.I guess she didn't like / trust me.

She told me during two different visits she was busy even though the parking lot was empty and noone was inside.

MassageAwesome
10-14-19, 13:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

It's a public forum, nobody had to tell her anything. She probably found it by herself.

A2

Sukhanna1983
10-14-19, 14:09
I guess she didn't like / trust me.

She told me during two different visits she was busy even though the parking lot was empty and noone was inside.Same here. Nothing but waste of time. Please don't waste yours.

GeeWhizMa
10-14-19, 14:17
A Golden in Chamblee? Never heard of it.It's the only Golden I know of, though I usually don't drive far for AMP. It's not a great option for fun or for a good massage, so you're not missing anything.

SouthHunter
10-14-19, 14:20
She crazy as fuck and has a bipolar personality LOL. You can fuck her one day and the next day she don't even want to see you LOL.

I guess she didn't like / trust me.

She told me during two different visits she was busy even though the parking lot was empty and noone was inside.

Sbaset
10-14-19, 15:41
Saw Jenny total nude DATY in 69 position best in a while, great body. 100 OTD.How many visits did it take before she allowed all that? Or was this your first time?

BenderDundat
10-14-19, 16:44
She crazy as fuck and has a bipolar personality LOL. You can fuck her one day and the next day she don't even want to see you LOL.I've never had that problem with her LOL. I don't see her so much anymore since she became so popular but when I do its always a great time. I still get the same treatment I did prior to everyone on the board learning about her. Last I saw her she was getting a bit pudgy in the midsection. Wasn't like that before. Hope she doesn't continue to grow in the middle.

Benderdundat.

Apollo007
10-14-19, 19:17
She crazy as fuck and has a bipolar personality LOL. You can fuck her one day and the next day she don't even want to see you LOL.Pretty much same thing happened to me. I just left. I don't bother anymore. Usually pissing a provider off, isn't a good recipe for leaving happy. LOL.

Niteluvr
10-14-19, 20:50
It's the only Golden I know of, though I usually don't drive far for AMP. It's not a great option for fun or for a good massage, so you're not missing anything.Where exactly is the Golden in Chamblee and what do they offer?

Aaron Hamlet
10-14-19, 20:50
She crazy as fuck and has a bipolar personalityCrazy girls got the best poozy.

BJ4015
10-14-19, 21:02
Went to Adore got Linda. She's attractive, probably 30 ish. Good massage, did the flip, Got happy and then finished massage. Good time didn't short me. Would go back.

Jj3000
10-14-19, 21:05
She crazy as fuck and has a BIPOLAR PERSONALITY LOL. You can fuck her one day and the next day she don't even want to see you LOL.Bingo! That in addition to drugs and paranoia are very common in the hobby. That is why if you can find a good UTR with no drama, you have a find!

GameCockPitch
10-14-19, 22:59
After reading about the 4-hand experience on the forum, I decided to try it out at.

Youngs. The girl wanted payment up front, which was the first time they have asked me for it up front since I've been going there. I payed 120 for an hour (60 x 2 girls). Then she asked me for the tip, and I said I would tip afterwords. The massage was ok, nothing special, but I have to say it was erotic having both girls with their hands on me. They got to the flip a bit early and one gave attention to the prostate while the other finished me off. Very nice, but that was only 30 minutes worth and the second girl left and never came back. The first girl massages me more and then did the TS. I tipped her 40.

But only gave the other girl 20 since she only stayed half the hour. I'm glad to have had the experience of a 4-hand massage but will not repeat unless I read about better experiences at the other places. Seniors can PM.

For more details.

indiablues
10-14-19, 23:25
Last week I went to massage place with with no name on Alpharetta Hwy. South of Holcomb Bridge rd (in Latin strip mall with Cancun Bar and Grill). There is a car wash place (Car Spa) opposite to the strip mall. I looked at their county certificate on wall and it's apparently name Lily Massage.

Anyhow, this place used to be CAMP but recently changed ownership and has now American and Latin girls. The mamasan was very upfront letting me know that there would be no massage. Only white American girl was available, who was drop dead gorgeous. But, I am not into FS scene and also didn't have sufficient funds. So, I told her that I will be back when Latin girl is available.

Thought I will let you guys know of change in ownership and also talent I saw (just one white American girl) was really good.

AncientAlien
10-15-19, 04:53
How many visits did it take before she allowed all that? Or was this your first time?Actually it was my second time the first time was about a year ago, she said she remembered but I am sure she didn't. During that visit she only took off her top and when I gave her a $60 tip she whined about it and said next time you give me more. (yeah sure honey) So when I went the other day I was surprised to get as far as did at no time was there any mention of a tip I was there less than 30 minutes and there was no massage. When we walked to the front desk I took out a $100 bill and laid it on the counter and she seemed happy. Believe me I am nothing special just an old fart. I was not even going to post the first message but wanted to help the board, I did not want everybody running over there expecting the same thing. I got lucky boys.

Jbatts77
10-15-19, 07:30
I saw Tiger is open that late, but can't tell if Lisa is still there.

Anyone know of any other places open until 11? I have a late flight Thursday and won't get there until 9:30.

GeeWhizMa
10-15-19, 11:15
Where exactly is the Golden in Chamblee and what do they offer?Other than the 2nd time I went, they offer very, very old women (50's and up) who might or might not have gotten the memo about whether they offer HE.

2nd visit was right after they opened. Young, attractive woman who didn't last long. Was her first customer. Good massage. Got flustered when I flipped and she saw what she'd caused. Finished the front but totally legit.

Haven't returned in a year, so maybe they've changed. They're by the WaHo and wing place across from The Alden on Peachtree Blvd.

Rsb621
10-15-19, 11:19
Last week I went to massage place with with no name on Alpharetta Hwy. South of Holcomb Bridge rd (in Latin strip mall with Cancun Bar and Grill). There is a car wash place (Car Spa) opposite to the strip mall. I looked at their county certificate on wall and it's apparently name Lily Massage.

Anyhow, this place used to be CAMP but recently changed ownership and has now American and Latin girls. The mamasan was very upfront letting me know that there would be no massage. Only white American girl was available, who was drop dead gorgeous. But, I am not into FS scene and also didn't have sufficient funds. So, I told her that I will be back when Latin girl is available.

Thought I will let you guys know of change in ownership and also talent I saw (just one white American girl) was really good.I also went last week and was surprised to see the change. Drew Latina with big butt named Linda. Naturally.

No massage. Went for 1 hour which was actually 20 min. She is beautiful! FS was just OK but nothing to write home about. 200 otd.

Dudeatl
10-15-19, 11:19
I've been awol for about 3 years, but did visit fuji on chamblee the other day. Left happy, but not sure if I want to go back because 1) it's right next to a gamestop and walmart, and 2) she haggled like a hawker in a night market.

Decent massage, on the flip asked if mini me needed a massage and I said yes. She asked for a hundred. I laughed. Negotiations went like this: 40 90 40 80 40 70 40 60, and I couldn't get her to budge on $. 6.

Said for 60 I want a BJ, she countered 80, and I went for it. Good technique, but too much pausing to spit, and she wanted another $1 for CIM so I opted for a HJ finish.

Anywhere left where I can get a good massage and a HJ without the haggling? I see yinyi below. Always see it, never stop by due to its location. Anywhere else? May have to try this holiday on lawrenceville hwy.Which girl did you see?

GeeWhizMa
10-15-19, 11:28
Hey guys, I have been following the forum for a little bit now and finally registered. So before asking for any help I'll begin by contributing to the forum do I don't get messages like take one for the team first or RTFF LOL!

So I went over to Fuji Massage next to Walmart in Chamblee recently and I drew Jessica. She's a sweet girl I would say in her 20's but I can't really tell because these Asian girls really age well. She is petite and cute with mid length hair. She led me to the room and instructed me to get ready for the massage. She left the room and came back a few minutes later. She asked how I wanted my massage and I let her know that I like a hard massage. She worked out all my kinks so I was feeling really good. After my back massage she got towels to wipe the oil off my back. Then came the flip. She gave me a light massage that got my full attention. Got some OTC and a nice finish for 100 OTD. When I left I saw another cute one as I left. Seems like they have New talent compared to the old ladies there before. I'll be back to try it the other cutie soon.I called and requested Jessica. Girl said OK. Got there and they said "Jessica is in NY, try Lily instead she's very good."

Lily's OK. A 4, but grading on a CAMP girl curve, maybe a 6. Small and in her 30's. Everything about the service was basic, including the HE. Wouldn't request her again but another girl there looks fun. Think her name is NiNi. A lot to play with up top.

MassageAwesome
10-15-19, 11:40
After reading about the 4-hand experience on the forum, I decided to try it out at.

Youngs. The girl wanted payment up front, which was the first time they have asked me for it up front since I've been going there. I payed 120 for an hour (60 x 2 girls). Then she asked me for the tip, and I said I would tip afterwords. The massage was ok, nothing special, but I have to say it was erotic having both girls with their hands on me. They got to the flip a bit early and one gave attention to the prostate while the other finished me off. Very nice, but that was only 30 minutes worth and the second girl left and never came back. The first girl massages me more and then did the TS. I tipped her 40.

But only gave the other girl 20 since she only stayed half the hour. I'm glad to have had the experience of a 4-hand massage but will not repeat unless I read about better experiences at the other places. Seniors can PM.

For more details.I had a similar experience at Young's last year. She wanted the fee and tip upfront. Told her I'd tip after. Pretty good experience. One girl was kissing on me while the other did the deed. Afterwards one girl left and didn't see her til near end of massage.

I've actually had better 4 hands at Min Hua. Yea the women aren't better looking but better experience.

MassageAwesome
10-15-19, 12:08
I saw Tiger is open that late, but can't tell if Lisa is still there.

Anyone know of any other places open until 11? I have a late flight Thursday and won't get there until 9:30.All I can think of are the 24/7 spots in Buckhead. They're about 25 min from airport. PZ Massage and Q Massage on S Cobb Dr (about 20 min from airport) hours vary. Sometimes they'll close at 9. I've driven by at 10:30 and seen them both with open sign lit.

GameCockPitch
10-15-19, 12:14
I had a similar experience at Young's last year. She wanted the fee and tip upfront. Told her I'd tip after. Pretty good experience. One girl was kissing on me while the other did the deed. Afterwards one girl left and didn't see her til near end of massage.

I've actually had better 4 hands at Min Hua. Yea the women aren't better looking but better experience.Thanks for the feedback, I may try there. I've never had a problem being shorted on the time at Youngs, the provider always goes the full hour. But this time one girl spent only 30 minutes and the other one actually spent only 45 minutes and I was shorted 15 minutes. I was so frustrated with the first girl leaving that early that I just didn't fool with complaining about the other girl also shorting me the 15 minutes. I think the other reason I cut her some slack is that she is my favorite there, and she has gone over a couple of times in the past and never made an issue of it. But I'm going to pay close attention next time for sure.

Aubie97
10-15-19, 12:34

Thought I will let you guys know of change in ownership and also talent I saw (just one white American girl) was really good.What's the damage for FS?

Aubie97
10-15-19, 12:41
Any intel on this one?

Jbatts77
10-15-19, 12:46
All I can think of are the 24/7 spots in Buckhead. They're about 25 min from airport. PZ Massage and Q Massage on S Cobb Dr (about 20 min from airport) hours vary. Sometimes they'll close at 9. I've driven by at 10:30 and seen them both with open sign lit.Thank you, I really appreciate the response. Sounds like I should stick with Tiger?

MassageAwesome
10-15-19, 13:13
Thanks for the feedback, I may try there. I've never had a problem being shorted on the time at Youngs, the provider always goes the full hour. But this time one girl spent only 30 minutes and the other one actually spent only 45 minutes and I was shorted 15 minutes. I was so frustrated with the first girl leaving that early that I just didn't fool with complaining about the other girl also shorting me the 15 minutes. I think the other reason I cut her some slack is that she is my favorite there, and she has gone over a couple of times in the past and never made an issue of it. But I'm going to pay close attention next time for sure.Shorted 15 min is a lot. To me even 10 is being shorted a lot. That can result to shortage of tip no matter if she's an ATF or not. One time I may let it slide the next time I'll bring it up. If it keeps happening then shortage of tip.

Jaguar57
10-15-19, 14:16

For more details.I stopped at Adore, but everyone was busy, so I went with Ann the MMS. She's older and not bad looking for her age, but it went downhill from there. She kept leaving to answer the door and then she was txtng while massaging with the other hand. I scolded her once, but finally told her I had had enough. I left 40 and went to Cherry.

The A / C was out and I shoulda bolted, but was wanting some relief. Cici came in a fanned me while she massaged. I was doing some roaming and she yells out and in walks Amy (yes, that Amy). She got all grabby and asked if I wanted 4 hand and I asked how much? She said tip out 80. Since she was allowing roaming, I say sure and was actually enjoying both girls. She just tried to rush things but I kept shutting her down so I could enjoy it. When I went up front, I gave her 40 and left 40 for Cici. She said the 80 was for Cici and I needed to give her 80. I also told her she should take half for the massage since the A / C was out and it was hot. And just like that, she couldn't speak English anymore. I repeated what she had told me and I left. It was fun, but I probably won't repeat, it's off the bucket list now.

Jag.

StewPitt
10-15-19, 16:41
What's the damage for FS?Yeah I'd like to know too.

GameCockPitch
10-15-19, 17:06
I stopped at Adore, but everyone was busy, so I went with Ann the MMS. She's older and not bad looking for her age, but it went downhill from there. She kept leaving to answer the door and then she was txtng while massaging with the other hand. I scolded her once, but finally told her I had had enough. I left 40 and went to Cherry.

The A / C was out and I shoulda bolted, but was wanting some relief. Cici came in a fanned me while she massaged. I was doing some roaming and she yells out and in walks Amy (yes, that Amy). She got all grabby and asked if I wanted 4 hand and I asked how much? She said tip out 80. Since she was allowing roaming, I say sure and was actually enjoying both girls. She just tried to rush things but I kept shutting her down so I could enjoy it. When I went up front, I gave her 40 and left 40 for Cici. She said the 80 was for Cici and I needed to give her 80. I also told her she should take half for the massage since the A / C was out and it was hot. And just like that, she couldn't speak English anymore. I repeated what she had told me and I left. It was fun, but I probably won't repeat, it's off the bucket list now.

Jag.That's the best way to say it—checking it off the bucket list. Now that it's done, I'm not sure I have a strong desire to pursue it again. To each his own, but to me. "been there, done that. ".

GameCockPitch
10-15-19, 17:13
Shorted 15 min is a lot. To me even 10 is being shorted a lot. That can result to shortage of tip no matter if she's an ATF or not. One time I may let it slide the next time I'll bring it up. If it keeps happening then shortage of tip.Good reinforcement, this is the attitude I should have, like you said, ATF or not. Come to think of it, this is an issue that I do struggle with, and that is simply how much to pay. I've actually gone back and read the last 400 pages of posts on this forum (great information, by the way. And thanks to all you guys who share). A recurring theme is, of course, the money spent—how much is too much, what about tipping, etc, etc. I'm becoming more and more convinced it's like a lot of other things in the economy—the consumer determines a lot. To repeat what I've read on this forum a lot, maybe in different words, if we all just put our foot down and refused to pay more than we thought was fair, it could go a long way in helping keep the prices reasonable and changing the provider's expectations.

HairyMonger
10-15-19, 19:15
Good reinforcement, this is the attitude I should have, like you said, ATF or not. Come to think of it, this is an issue that I do struggle with, and that is simply how much to pay. I've actually gone back and read the last 400 pages of posts on this forum (great information, by the way. And thanks to all you guys who share). A recurring theme is, of course, the money spenthow much is too much, what about tipping, etc, etc. I'm becoming more and more convinced it's like a lot of other things in the economythe consumer determines a lot. To repeat what I've read on this forum a lot, maybe in different words, if we all just put our foot down and refused to pay more than we thought was fair, it could go a long way in helping keep the prices reasonable and changing the provider's expectations.Wikipedia has standardized it at 40 tip for HJ. LOL, suppose there is no going back to 30.

GameCockPitch
10-15-19, 20:07
Wikipedia has standardized it at 40 tip for HJ. LOL, suppose there is no going back to 30.Didn't know there was such a thing, LOL. Or maybe you are just playing with us. I don't mind a $40 tip if the service is good, but apparently there are plenty who tip more 😌. Not sure we can control that 😊.

JimmyYu
10-15-19, 20:34
http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/205-203-2930/103763815139

Give her a shout. I have seen her in a pinch 3-4 times. She is sweet and submissive and worse case qv is. 5 only. She might be willing to take less but. 5 she will get you what you need.

Tell her George sent you as she trusts me. Good luck.Awww it's gone: C About to post some reviews!

Rsb621
10-15-19, 20:43
What's the damage for FS?$$otd for me.

CampGuy
10-15-19, 20:55
New place Ease massage just below the double tree in a strip mall, off exit 7, across from red lobster in a strip mall.

Saw the sign and stopped by, brand new and looked nice, saw 3 girls, above avg for the normal CAMP scene.

Took the plunge and got a massage from Maggie, 30 ish, 5. 4 with a nice body and some good C's.

Enjoyed my time, standard 60/40 out the door and will repeat and try the other talent.

SweetWater420
10-15-19, 21:06
CAMPS been askin me for. 5 lately. I brush it off and say. 4 but dammit if it don't get annoying.

Niteluvr
10-15-19, 21:48
Went to Wellbeing a few days ago and drew Honey, a young woman from Venezuela with very good looks. Long story short, she is absolutely legit and clinical in her massage and won't budge one iota. Decent technique but, if you're wanting to leave happy, don't choose her!

MassageAwesome
10-15-19, 21:54
Thank you, I really appreciate the response. Sounds like I should stick with Tiger?I'd stick with Tiger. Those Buckhead spas will try to get a lot of money out of you. If you got the cash, then go for it. However if you want some Latina action, go to Tiger and ask for Linda. I'm sure my monger brethren will agree with me on that.

Niteluvr
10-15-19, 21:55
Stopped by Origin in Duluth last week and drew Ellen, a cute Chinese with nice curves. Lily from Wellbeing was there too. Found out that Wellbeing and Origin are owned by the same Hispanic guy, so sometimes the girls rotate. Lily said Ellen is 27 but she has crows feet around the eyes and looks about 40. Her massage technique is poor at best and she only allowed a little OTC down below. No HE available (she claims to be Christian. Yeah, right). When it was time to leave, I was going to tip $5 for the half hour session but only had a $20. Ellen asked me to tip $10 but I told her no. Lily and Ellen then started rapidly conversing in Chinese, then Lily said in English that they only had a $10 bill for change, no fives. What bullshit. Was about to grab the $20 and leave but I gave in and let her have the $10 tip. Won't happen again though.

MunchMacoochie
10-16-19, 07:54
What's the damage for FS?8 house & 1. 4 AA girl. She asked for 2 though. Service was mechanical and onion & unenthusiastic.

I'm not in a hurry to go back.

MassageAwesome
10-16-19, 08:35
Good reinforcement, this is the attitude I should have, like you said, ATF or not. Come to think of it, this is an issue that I do struggle with, and that is simply how much to pay. I've actually gone back and read the last 400 pages of posts on this forum (great information, by the way. And thanks to all you guys who share). A recurring theme is, of course, the money spenthow much is too much, what about tipping, etc, etc. I'm becoming more and more convinced it's like a lot of other things in the economythe consumer determines a lot. To repeat what I've read on this forum a lot, maybe in different words, if we all just put our foot down and refused to pay more than we thought was fair, it could go a long way in helping keep the prices reasonable and changing the provider's expectations.I usually tip 40. Even if I'm shorted by 5 min I'll do 40. If it's 10 minutes or more then tip goes down, probably 30. Usually when this happens I'll stay and watch them count the money. If they give me a look or say something I'll tell them short on time means short on tip. If the massage and happiness is that good of course I'll tip more. And of course a tease / DIY results in 0. If you feel you're being shorted I'd watch the clock when they walk in to start. I've done that and it works every time.

PirateSkul
10-16-19, 12:38
Went to Holiday last night. I didn't get the name of the girl but a chubby girl, cute face. 60 for 1 HR, asked 100 for HJ. After a lot of negotiations I still ended up paying 100 but asked her to take top and bottoms off, she let me suck her tits and play with that ass. Since it was my first time here I did not walk away. I probably paid more but it was good. Oh and TS after finish.

Niteluvr
10-16-19, 13:14
I usually tip 40. Even if I'm shorted by 5 min I'll do 40. If it's 10 minutes or more then tip goes down, probably 30. Usually when this happens I'll stay and watch them count the money. If they give me a look or say something I'll tell them short on time means short on tip. If the massage and happiness is that good of course I'll tip more. And of course a tease / DIY results in 0. If you feel you're being shorted I'd watch the clock when they walk in to start. I've done that and it works every time.If I don't trust the girl I note the time when she walks in to do the massage, which is when the massage actually starts, not when I'm first led to the room. I then make a comment like, "Oh, guess we'll finish at 5:10 (whatever time)." They have nothing to dispute when I do that.

USABarry
10-16-19, 14:26
I usually tip 40. Even if I'm shorted by 5 min I'll do 40. If it's 10 minutes or more then tip goes down, probably 30. Usually when this happens I'll stay and watch them count the money. If they give me a look or say something I'll tell them short on time means short on tip. If the massage and happiness is that good of course I'll tip more. And of course a tease / DIY results in 0. If you feel you're being shorted I'd watch the clock when they walk in to start. I've done that and it works every time.Been there done that. Negotiated an hour with mamasan. Provider was done after 40. I slip her the tip for the time given. She counted it and said it was 20 short. I pointed to the clock and said the tip is for time given. Talk to mama. She has the difference as I paid for an hour. She lightens up and sweetly escorts me out. Haven't had a problem since.

SweetWater420
10-16-19, 16:45
Lookin to get into something after work. My goto Lotus traded out their young sexy regular for a fugly oldie that I seem to get every time I go, so fuck that. Since I been using that the last 6 months, I haven't been anywhere outside of the places to avoid. Hell, I went to Ivy after saying never again, just to say never again again! I went by Rose before but they saved me the time b / c they were booked and busy. Any suggestions for a 'safe' option?

Churchy
10-16-19, 16:59
I want to try this place out. Heard good things about Linda. Is this the place on Pleasentdale behind the BK?

MassageAwesome
10-16-19, 17:16
If I don't trust the girl I note the time when she walks in to do the massage, which is when the massage actually starts, not when I'm first led to the room. I then make a comment like, "Oh, guess we'll finish at 5:10 (whatever time)." They have nothing to dispute when I do that. I start the time right when she comes in to start the massage. It all depends on how the girl acts when she walks me to the room (since she's mostly the one who will massage me). If she's flirty I'll sit up and wait for her to come in. If it's my first time with her I'll look at clock as she comes in and tell her "one hour". No matter where I go (even my first visit) I don't lay down when the girl walks in. I'll usually try to get a hug or something depending on how that walk to the room is. This is also a good way to let her know that I'm not LE. I haven't done this in awhile because I been getting the full hour. When I used to see my ATF, she'd let me caress her body for about 5-10 minutes and wouldn't start time until I laid down.

MassageAwesome
10-16-19, 17:19
I want to try this place out. Heard good things about Linda. Is this the place on Pleasentdale behind the BK?Yep it is. Try her. The ass is worth the visit.

Churchy
10-16-19, 17:34
Yep it is. Try her. The ass is worth the visit.So I've read LOL.

GameCockPitch
10-16-19, 17:35
You guys are the pros, LOL. Everything you've said about the tip and shortage of time is so good, all.

Is noted, thanks 👍.

Jj3000
10-16-19, 17:36
Is Sophia gone from Lotus?

Lookin to get into something after work. My goto Lotus traded out their young sexy regular for a fugly oldie that I seem to get every time I go, so fuck that. Since I been using that the last 6 months, I haven't been anywhere outside of the places to avoid. Hell, I went to Ivy after saying never again, just to say never again again! I went by Rose before but they saved me the time b / c they were booked and busy. Any suggestions for a 'safe' option?

Niteluvr
10-16-19, 18:10
I start the time right when she comes in to start the massage. It all depends on how the girl acts when she walks me to the room (since she's mostly the one who will massage me). If she's flirty I'll sit up and wait for her to come in. If it's my first time with her I'll look at clock as she comes in and tell her "one hour". No matter where I go (even my first visit) I don't lay down when the girl walks in. I'll usually try to get a hug or something depending on how that walk to the room is. This is also a good way to let her know that I'm not LE. I haven't done this in awhile because I been getting the full hour. When I used to see my ATF, she'd let me caress her body for about 5-10 minutes and wouldn't start time until I laid down.Agreed. For girls I've never seen before, when she leaves the room to let me undress, I do so and sit on the edge of the massage table in my birthday suit to test her response. If she comes in and seems shocked, it's a sign the session won't go well and she's "legit. " That was the case with Honey at Wellbeing last week, and that's also why I only do 30-minutes sessions when I'm seeing someone for the first time.

BenderDundat
10-16-19, 18:31
Is Sophia gone from Lotus?She is still there looking great as always.

Benderdundat.

SweetWater420
10-16-19, 19:08
Is Sophia gone from Lotus?I forgot her name. If that's the one who refers to you as "cool guy" then I ain't seen hide nor hair of her. Haven't seen the owner lately either. She normally real nice with hugs and greetings, but no HE from her. Hell, I only seen 1 up there and it's not the one I want.

MassageAwesome
10-16-19, 20:04
So I've read LOL.With a body and face like that I'm surprised she hasn't been picked up by Bangbros or Brazzers.

BenderDundat
10-16-19, 20:37
With a body and face like that I'm surprised she hasn't been picked up by Bangbros or Brazzers.I got a Linda OMG yum.

Benderdundat.

SweetWater420
10-16-19, 22:19
No input so I went to Rose. Ha! Just after 9. Pull Coco from the front desk. Young chick, looks good. TS? Sure. Not bashful, washed dem balls, cleaned the shaft.

To the room. Let's get to business.

"You pay first. ".

That's new.

"How much you pay? How much you tip?

Discussion starts. I say "I'll tip after" she wants to know how much, I say "depends on massage. " Hand jack motion confirms services. I respond standard. She says +2 over standard. Light chuckle. "For a HJ, no. 4 firm. " She upcharges massage "get the special for 80. " Erection slowly lowers as negotiations continue. I already got TS, which is. 1 on the. 6, with oil and the good air conditioning, premium linens, acoustic jazz experience, I figgur all that probably adds on watever she talking about. Fine. . 8 and standard tip.

Then begins the longest butt massage ever. I think back. This feels familiar. I remember in the past when this was done while the provider was on her phone. At least both hands are on my ass this time. #Winning.

I flip at hhr. Eye contact. "Let's not waste each others time. " She gets to work. OTC butt is A-OK. OTC anything else is not. ". 2 more to touch. " Light chuckle #2. She rolls eyes. Access denied. I rub her butt to pay back for all the butt rubbing she did for me. I'm a nice guy. I watch as she struggles to mechanically get me off. I wish her luck. My sadistic nature and seeing her uncomfortable turns me on. And turns on me. I pop. She wipes me down in disgust. I sneer and toss the money to her. In another world, I feel we could be friends.

I leave. 9:37. I should have stayed home and jacked it.

LuvThis
10-17-19, 01:25
OS Massage on Alpharetta Hwy. Recently stopped here to give it a try. I haven't seen much about it here. I drew ANNIE. Very cute, young. Guessing 25. English limited. The massage was actually very good. Worked the whole body. Girls use to do that, but now so many play touch on back and legs and forget the arms, hands, neck and scalp! She did it all. On the flip, she pointed and said "good tip?" I said yes. I will say I was happily engaged for the rest of the time left. Some different moves that got my attention very quickly and kept my attention all the way to the end. OTC allowed. For sure worth the standard tip. I plan to go back and try for a little more.

Niteluvr
10-17-19, 05:18
No input so I went to Rose. Ha! Just after 9. Pull Coco from the front desk. Young chick, looks good. TS? Sure. Not bashful, washed dem balls, cleaned the shaft.

"You pay first. ".

That's new.

Discussion starts. I say "I'll tip after" she wants to know how much, I say "depends on massage. " Hand jack motion confirms services. I respond standard. She says +2 over standard. Light chuckle. "For a HJ, no. 4 firm. " She upcharges massage "get the special for 80. " Erection slowly lowers as negotiations continue. I already got TS, which is. 1 on the. 6, with oil and the good air conditioning, premium linens, acoustic jazz experience, I figgur all that probably adds on watever she talking about. Fine. . 8 and standard tip.

Then begins the longest butt massage ever. I think back. This feels familiar. I remember in the past when this was done while the provider was on her phone. At least both hands are on my ass this time. #Winning.

I flip at hhr. Eye contact. "Let's not waste each others time. " She gets to work. OTC butt is A-OK. OTC anything else is not. ". 2 more to touch. " Light chuckle #2. She rolls eyes. Access denied. I rub her butt to pay back for all the butt rubbing she did for me. I'm a nice guy. I watch as she struggles to mechanically get me off. I wish her luck. My sadistic nature and seeing her uncomfortable turns me on. And turns on me. I pop. She wipes me down in disgust. I sneer and toss the money to her. In another world, I feel we could be friends.

I leave. 9:37. I should have stayed home and jacked it.Which Rose did you go to? Buckhead?

Loco6969
10-17-19, 08:17
With a body and face like that I'm surprised she hasn't been picked up by Bangbros or Brazzers.I went there and I can't remember the latinas name. She did have a great behind but everything else was not appealing. Shower sucked and action was not great. This one said she was from Cuba. Is that Linda?

AtlAdonis
10-17-19, 10:43

"You pay first. ".

That's new.

I leave. 9:37. I should have stayed home and jacked it.This place is horrible waste of time. Lots of up-sell on oils and TS. And the providers are nowhere near attractive.

MrCupidStunts
10-17-19, 11:19
Coming from Savannah this weekend, what's a good KAMP for FS massages. I want something more than a handy.

Pm's welcome thank you.

MassageAwesome
10-17-19, 11:37
I went there and I can't remember the latinas name. She did have a great behind but everything else was not appealing. Shower sucked and action was not great. This one said she was from Cuba. Is that Linda?If the ass was big and round then it was Linda. I think there's an Asian and / or another Latina there. I don't know if Linda is from Cuba or from Assopolis LOL.

JakeAndbake
10-17-19, 13:38
Coming from Savannah this weekend, what's a good KAMP for FS massages. I want something more than a handy.

Pm's welcome thank you.Terrachi in Gainesville is somewhere where you'll get much more than the Savannah Standard.

LuvThis
10-17-19, 15:54
I decided to go back to OS Massage and called for appointment.

Mamasan said she wanted me to try a new girl, but she is at her other location. I had never heard of Kaina Massage. I am a sucker for new girls, so I said I would. Her name is Kelly. I headed to Holcomb Bridge Rd (861) and again was very pleased with Kelly's looks. Hot! The massage was ok, but I think part of that was she may have misunderstood me. I wanted Hard and at best was medium. I was ok though as I was concentrating on her teasing me and hoping it was for a reason. She allowed otc during that time. Yes indeed, at the Flip, she came through with a better than normal happy time. Total 100 and out.

Fsdxe3
10-17-19, 16:29
Sweet in dunwoody.

This place is a dud. Nothing to talk about and honestly one of the worst massages I've had and horrible costumer service. One handed massage, constantly on her phone and left for like 15 minutes. Just don't go here.

Katy in Roswell.

Got there at about 2 in the afternoon sign was turned off and door was closed. Maybe call ahead if you are gonna go.

Kaina in Roswell.

Came here after katy. Walked in girl has a late 20 something that I would rate at a 4 maybe 5. Asked for a shower got led to a nicer bigger room that mine and was shown a regular shower. Massage was really good lots of teasing. Otc was allowed. Flip h. Rate 60/40.

Big down side was that when I was paying I noticed 20 missing from my wallet. I'm not that new I know to hide the $ but I also like to keep a 20 on me. Will not repeat.

Niteluvr
10-17-19, 16:45
Had a 90 min great time with a beautiful, sexy young lady named Amy. Great massage and ending. "C" boobs, tall, slender and a perfect ass, not like most AMP girls. There were no negotiations. She just accepted my tip. I do tip well when extras are given. She deserved a nice tip. Theses are the only details I will make available.Went to Rose recently too. A fully greeted me so I asked for others. Got Angela, 25 yo, about 5'5" with semi-long hair, cute face and A as but typical small tits. Paid massage fee upfront. She used too much oil and all forearms, but the A as crack teasing started almost immediately.

On the flip she motioned for a finale and I agreed. Her technique was too rushed. So I told her to stop and I got dressed. She got an attitude when I handed her $10 for her minutelong effort. Won't go back anytime soon.

BigDaddyRob
10-17-19, 17:50
Stopped by Li on Windy Hill, drew Mina. She was cute, very sensual session with a lot of teasing. On the flip she started rubbing jr and asked how much tip, we negotiated on $1 otd on the $4 30 min session. She let me take he nice Bs out and suck them a little, but she is sensitive. I little bit of a jack hammer for finish, bet better than most. Will return.

Niteluvr
10-17-19, 19:48

Pm's welcome thank you.Bunches of them -.

Buckhead: Gold Spa, St. Jame, Aromatherapy.

Norcross: Tiger Spa, Royal Spa, Joy Health Spa, Chalet and (one more that I forgot the names of).

Duluth: Wellbeing.

Marietta: Therapy Plus.

FatMan247
10-17-19, 20:39
Stopped by Lotus yesterday, Sophia is still there.

Is Sophia gone from Lotus?

BJ4015
10-17-19, 21:09
Stopped by Origin in Duluth last week and drew Ellen, a cute Chinese with nice curves. Lily from Wellbeing was there too. Found out that Wellbeing and Origin are owned by the same Hispanic guy, so sometimes the girls rotate. Lily said Ellen is 27 but she has crows feet around the eyes and looks about 40. Her massage technique is poor at best and she only allowed a little OTC down below. No HE available (she claims to be Christian. Yeah, right). When it was time to leave, I was going to tip $5 for the half hour session but only had a $20. Ellen asked me to tip $10 but I told her no. Lily and Ellen then started rapidly conversing in Chinese, then Lily said in English that they only had a $10 bill for change, no fives. What bullshit. Was about to grab the $20 and leave but I gave in and let her have the $10 tip. Won't happen again though.Is this the place by the QT and Waffle House on Steve Reynolds? Samantha from Wellbeing said they opened a new place but I haven't been yet.

BJ4015
10-17-19, 21:13
I went there and I can't remember the latinas name. She did have a great behind but everything else was not appealing. Shower sucked and action was not great. This one said she was from Cuba. Is that Linda?Linda is not from Cuba. She is South American, I want to say she is from Chili.

Niteluvr
10-17-19, 23:34
Linda is not from Cuba. She is South American, I want to say she is from Chili.Never heard of Chili. Where is it?

GeeWhizMa
10-18-19, 09:50
Never heard of Chili. Where is it?They're all over. Known for baby back ribs.

MassageAwesome
10-18-19, 11:44
Linda is not from Cuba. She is South American, I want to say she is from Chili.LOL I think he means Chile.

Oriema2002
10-18-19, 12:15
Never heard of Chili. Where is it?Try Cincinnati. Skyline Chili is the best!!

TaoistMaster
10-18-19, 12:41
Stopped by Li on Windy Hill, drew Mina. She was cute, very sensual session with a lot of teasing. On the flip she started rubbing jr and asked how much tip, we negotiated on $1 otd on the $4 30 min session. She let me take he nice Bs out and suck them a little, but she is sensitive. I little bit of a jack hammer for finish, bet better than most. Will return.Is this 140 for a half hour?

Niteluvr
10-18-19, 13:38
Is this the place by the QT and Waffle House on Steve Reynolds? Samantha from Wellbeing said they opened a new place but I haven't been yet.Yes it is. Origin is now owned by the dude who owns Wellbeing so, if you show up at Origin, you can ask for Samantha and she'll drive over to Origin to see you.

HairyMonger
10-18-19, 13:46
Is this 140 for a half hour?He said 100 out of the door, but I had the same with Mina for 120 out of the door but 1 hr. If you cheap out, you can still do 100. Mina and a few other ladies at Li are old so they won't say anything, plus I think the mamasan at Li had strict instructions on not to specify tips, all of them just say. Tip me well when I ask for boobies.

But Mina is good. So is Linda there.

HollowGuy
10-18-19, 16:56
Is this the place by the QT and Waffle House on Steve Reynolds? Samantha from Wellbeing said they opened a new place but I haven't been yet.Yeah. Ellen works there with another Asian lady.

SweetWater420
10-18-19, 18:47
Which Rose did you go to? Buckhead?Buford / Norcross.

SweetWater420
10-18-19, 18:48
Stopped by Lotus yesterday, Sophia is still there.Dang, I'll have to call ahead then. Don't want to take any more chances with fugly.

BenderDundat
10-18-19, 19:01
Stopped by Lotus yesterday, Sophia is still there.Yes she is. Looking absolutely fabulous I might add.

Benderdundat.

GameCockPitch
10-18-19, 22:42
I paid a visit to Mini Massage in Roswell, and drew Wendy, has been reviewed on here before. Cute, I would give her body a 7, 40 ish years old. Massage began well, then lots of teasing and grazing, very relaxing and of course arousing. On the flip she got down to business, good slow finish, and after cleaning me up proceeded to do another 15 minutes of massage to complete the hour. Damage 60/40, probably will repeat. They seemed busy, probably had 4 providers, and it was only about 3:30 or.

4:00 in the afternoon.

FatMan247
10-18-19, 23:57
Dang, I'll have to call ahead then. Don't want to take any more chances with fugly.Are you calling Nancy fugly? Hope not because she is far from fugly. Above average face, nice size body, and perky (Not personality).

Yoxxyo2001
10-19-19, 09:46
Yes she is. Looking absolutely fabulous I might add.

Benderdundat.The lotus in Duluth?

Niteluvr
10-19-19, 12:07
The lotus in Duluth?I think there is only one Lotus and it is in Duluth.

Niteluvr
10-19-19, 14:38
Sorry, the closed place is Massage Angel, not Massage Envy.Huh? Just went to Massage Angel yesterday. It's still the same as it's been the last five years.

StarFleet
10-19-19, 15:03
Try Cincinnati. Skyline Chili is the best!!Coincidentally, I traveled to Cincinnati last week for a wedding and tried Skyline Chili. Meh.

I've also sampled two Chilean women in Chile. The memories!

Jj3000
10-19-19, 15:27
I went to Katy recently and got Candy. Ok but not stellar, but her boobs are magnificent!

Actually it was my second time the first time was about a year ago, she said she remembered but I am sure she didn't. During that visit she only took off her top and when I gave her a $60 tip she whined about it and said next time you give me more. (yeah sure honey) So when I went the other day I was surprised to get as far as did at no time was there any mention of a tip I was there less than 30 minutes and there was no massage. When we walked to the front desk I took out a $100 bill and laid it on the counter and she seemed happy. Believe me I am nothing special just an old fart. I was not even going to post the first message but wanted to help the board, I did not want everybody running over there expecting the same thing. I got lucky boys.

FatMan247
10-19-19, 16:03
I went to Katy recently and got Candy. Ok but not stellar, but her boobs are magnificent!I sent you a PM.

BigDaddyRob
10-19-19, 16:17
Is this 140 for a half hour?No $1 OTD total, $4 for session and then her tip was $6.

BenderDundat
10-19-19, 16:30
The lotus in Duluth?Yes. That's it.

BenderDundat
10-19-19, 16:30
I went to Katy recently and got Candy. Ok but not stellar, but her boobs are magnificent!Same girl.

MunchMacoochie
10-20-19, 03:55
Huh? Just went to Massage Angel yesterday. It's still the same as it's been the last five years.Two with that name. 92 & Alpharetta Hwy. Both Roswell.

Niteluvr
10-20-19, 09:51
Two with that name. 92 & Alpharetta Hwy. Both Roswell.I went to the one in Athens and I was responding to a post about the one in Athens.

Machintosh
10-20-19, 10:43
New ZR on Concord in Smyrna. Typical Camp nice message with HE. Did allow light roaming during massage. 60 for 60 minutes. Standard rates apply.

Charlie7605
10-20-19, 12:48
Recently was in your city and stopped by Gold Spa and another night the spa next to Club Platinum across the street from Gold.

I went late. Like 1 am late. Both times not a car in the parking lot and I think that helped me significantly. I read reviews of Gold being over priced and GPS but that was not my experience.

Night one Gold. Went in and mamasan introduced me to Yuri. Very attractive by asm standards. 30's. Very very nice figure. Maybe 5'5" and 120. Nice man made rack.

Mamasan said everything $$ I started to walk and she instantly dropped down to $$. That included house fee for massage. I jumped and off we went. Wide open menu and and not GFE due to a few limitations everything else was great. YMMV but I highly recommend.

Night two was the "spa" place right next to Club Platinum. Went in and was introduced to Candy. Another very attractive by asm standards lady in her 30's. Same build. But smaller up top and not man made. Same level of enthusiasm and menu options as with Yuri. YMMV but there was no haggling no difficult conversations.

Just a mediocre massage and evening that left me satisfied. Same damage as I experienced at Gold. $$.

Happy Hunting.

Yoxxyo2001
10-20-19, 13:47
Yes. That's it.They offer extra? Last time I was there, I got tease and blue ball.

Likstrange
10-20-19, 15:43
My new favorite place. Most beautiful AMP woman I've ever seen.

Senior members can pm for details.

The Bobster
10-20-19, 16:10
Great place, but they don't give away freebies.

Ok guys. What's the 411 on the Latin Spa close to Pleasant Hill. Is it worth the trip?

TaoistMaster
10-20-19, 16:27
I feel exactly the same way. The negotiating while on my back and dick in the air. Totally kills the mood for me.

So what is Sarah like?Sarah:

She likes money so be prepared.

Machintosh
10-20-19, 20:20
Visited my old stopping grounds based on an earlier review. Gal was above average looking 30's with slightly above average service. I did show up right before they closed so that may have contributed to it. Else, I drawed someone else.

HairyMonger
10-20-19, 21:29
Sarah:

She likes money so be prepared.I think for Holiday, it's best you negotiate your experience upfront. Sarah, Yuyu or anyone else for that matter.

JimmyYu
10-21-19, 01:02
For those that are interested, Michele's wrist is better and the table shower is operational for those that are into it.

It seems most are aware of her, but the damage was 80 $ for hh and a HJ finish.

Member #6628
10-21-19, 07:49
Good morning gents. Interested in getting a massage today. If anyone can point me to the best therapeutic massage with HE I can find at camp in gwinnett currently would be very much appreciated. Hopefully one with out grannies and possibly a table shower available. I know I am asking a lot..lol. Like I said I appreciate any recommendations, I just don't feel like playing Russian Roulette today trying different spots. PM if necessary thanks again

AtlAdonis
10-21-19, 11:01
Buford / Norcross.I've twice had the same experience at Rose in Buckhead. It's not worth a trip.

LuvThis
10-21-19, 13:18
I've twice had the same experience at Rose in Buckhead. It's not worth a trip.I know that everyone has their own experiences, but I have batted 2-2 at Rose in Buckhead. Amy is the destination and it's like vacation all inclusive resort. You pay for it but you get what you want.

Traveller501
10-21-19, 13:24
For those that are interested, Michele's wrist is better and the table shower is operational for those that are into it.

It seems most are aware of her, but the damage was 80 $ for hh and a HJ finish.I'm still relatively new to this board and have not seen her. Are you saying 80 OTD for a HH? You can PM me if you prefer.

Member #6628
10-21-19, 14:47
Took a chance on this spot. Never been there before. I was assigned Lisa. Good therapeutic massage no happiness was had.

ComTech42
10-21-19, 15:52
I paid a visit to Mini Massage in Roswell, and drew Wendy, has been reviewed on here before. Cute, I would give her body a 7, 40 ish years old. Massage began well, then lots of teasing and grazing, very relaxing and of course arousing. On the flip she got down to business, good slow finish, and after cleaning me up proceeded to do another 15 minutes of massage to complete the hour. Damage 60/40, probably will repeat. They seemed busy, probably had 4 providers, and it was only about 3:30 or.

4:00 in the afternoon.Have not seen her there in a while Lisa can be attentive. Like Linda but her middle name is upsell.