PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

JamesTChicago
01-10-18, 23:17
Went here a couple of months ago. I showed up on time. She, was in her 40's answers the dooor and told me to come back in an hour. The booker had wanted me to go to a further location when I had called, but I didn't want to and originally told me to wait an hour and then go. So at this point I was two hours later than I wants to be, but I did end up getting in and it was a decent finish, good massage. Her top did come off and I could touch basically anywhere in my dream. For the price it wasn't bad. Oh and the table shower was ok.

The weird thing though, is that there were cameras. Probably won't go back.

Went there and the door is locked. Outside looks like an abandoned storefront. Lady opens the door. Older looking 30-40. Went for HH 45. Inside a clean and small room. Pretty good massage. Then flipped and 60 for HJ and she pops out her breast for me to play with. And at the end she offer a TS for 10. And I was like ok I try it once. And after trying it I was like "heh". Guys that loves ts must not ever try an aamp. The shower at aamp are A LOT BETTER.

VRooomBada
01-11-18, 09:12
I've never had an outcall or Asian apartment. Does anyone have any good recommendations on outcalls of any race or Asian apartments? I've been to what I assume is American considered apartments like Logan tantrics and similar places, but I'm looking to branch out. Any good, reliable outcalls or in calls would be great. There are some below.

But I just don't know if they are real. You can PM me if you'd like. Thanks everyone and sorry for all the posts recently. When she's away, I shall play! Stay safe.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tonight-80-sensual-full-body-massage-european-girls/86058712

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-asian-student-312-792-4710-out-to-your-place/86418947

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/anywhere-out-to-you-call-me-today-872-221-5899-sweet-and-young-asian-new-girl/49252807

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/out-call-asian-sensual-massage/85781217Wrt aamp, they're all "real", as in they exist. You'll never get what the ad shows though. One exception is a place near grand and western. Their ads on BP are listed under these 2 phone numbers 312-684-2188/2189.

Delta634
01-11-18, 11:30
Stopped by tonight. $120 door fee for an hour should have been the tip off. Wanted $2 k for the "VIP" special. Was shocked but asked how long that was. She told me time wouldn't matter. Sounded like they want $1 k just for topless! Complete rip off joint, avoid at all costs.A lot of the girls advertise on BP and have #5 somewhere in the advertising. #5 is the back entrance and also a hint to LEO about who it is. This place has been there forever and probably has duped many. Any ad on CL or BP in Addison or Itasca is this place.

TheRedStar
01-11-18, 12:36
So I'm going to chill on AMP's I will check back in, in the summer. I will check out a few Asian apt girls when bored but now I'm Radio Silence.

Walker333
01-11-18, 15:54
So I'm going to chill on AMP's I will check back in, in the summer. I will check out a few Asian apt girls when bored but now I'm Radio Silence.Actually, IMHO, now is the best time of year to attend AMP because it's very slow now and therefore, most of the mts are available immediately, although they are sleepy and slow, although slow isn't bad.

Walker333
01-11-18, 16:20
Was in the are and attend the Green again, otherwise I wouldn't go, because it took me 30 min to find a spot to park. It wasn't surprising and it was not Green's fault. The place was very quiet and cold. It seemed that I was the first customer there on that day, although it was already afternoon. Lisa was the only one available. She provided the usual service and shortened me on at least 15 min, and that was entirely her fault. There was no one waiting, and even if there were an endless line outside, she should have spent entire 60 minutes with me anyway, since I purchase 60 min. It's ridiculous stupidity on her part to cut people short when every customer is a valuable, rare, surprise for her fucken venture.

DonTheMon
01-13-18, 15:18
Will be in the Gunnison street area Monday thru Friday. Anybody been to the Gunnison spa lately? If so. What is the talent like now? Thinking about stopping in for some nice leisure time. I heard it is a good place for good FS.

Gitty
01-13-18, 23:33
I originally wanted to go to Ping. I called ahead but I when I got there the MMS said she was with another customer. She said I could wait inside but it would be a half hour wait. With Angel Spa in the area and having limited time, I decided to give it a try. I was hesitant to go at first because it is located on a very busy intersection (Ashland and Addison) but I took the plunge anyway. I was greeted by a woman in her early 40's. I got a glimpse of another woman who looked like she was in her late 30's as well. I noticed that the carpet was very dirty and had many stains. The carpet in the room had stains on the carpet as well and the entrance of it was covered with a curtain. I opted for the HH option for 40.

The massage was pretty weak for my liking. It was more of a body rub, but I appreciate that she used very little lotion which made clean up easy. During the last 10 minutes she took a call and put it on speaker phone. She apologized afterward and said it was a friend from New York who she hadn't spoken to in a long time. On the flip she offered the standard finish for the standard flip. I asked if there was anything else on the menu she that there was but she just had mayonnaise with her lunch and she was afraid she would throw up if she went for a CBJ. I opted for the standard finish.

The finish was nothing special just like the massage. With that and the location I probably won't go back to this location considering that there are better options.

Satriani
01-14-18, 10:35
After many years of AMPs here's my usual routine even if I have never been there before.

They usually ask me to take off clothes and lay face down. I do the first part but I lay face up w / o covering. Before I lay down I find the pillow that usually has what looks like a clean towel on it but in all my experiences I have never seen them changed. I'll pass on the last guy's drool. I place my t-shirt on the pillow as a pillow case. They usually look a bit puzzled when hey enter but they all seem to realize what I know about the pillow's history. If they ask me to turn over I gently remind them that I am employing them and would like for them to start on my legs. From there things usually progress well and I leave happy.

Satriani.

ChineseDragon
01-14-18, 10:52
What do you do when your regular therapist whispers in your ear she loves you?

Wenger
01-14-18, 11:02
What do you do when your regular therapist whispers in your ear she loves you?Show me how much.

-w.

AceBox
01-14-18, 12:03
Will be in the Gunnison street area Monday thru Friday. Anybody been to the Gunnison spa lately? If so. What is the talent like now? Thinking about stopping in for some nice leisure time. I heard it is a good place for good FS.Not that I am the world's expert but I have never heard that you could get more than standard finish at Gunnison.

Walker333
01-14-18, 16:51
What do you do when your regular therapist whispers in your ear she loves you?That's funny, you probably over tipped her in the past. In any case I'd ask her out.

BenBeck
01-14-18, 18:52
What do you do when your regular therapist whispers in your ear she loves you?That's what you do. ;-)

BabyBoy2013
01-14-18, 20:32
That's what you do. ;-)Him or her LOL 😂.

Rocket Dork
01-14-18, 22:33
That's what you do. ;-)Anal! Great answer! Rocket Dork.

DMichaels69
01-15-18, 08:54
Right. I would be saying if your in love no more money exchanged for those services, were moving this to outside the spa, your getting out of that business, your learning English, and your getting a real job to help support us. Its 50/50 and I'm betting she changes her tune. This is a classic example of what happens when you over tip and then the rest of the mongers suffer because they expect it.

That's funny, you probably over tipped her in the past. In any case I'd ask her out.

Walker333
01-15-18, 11:56
What do you do when your regular therapist whispers in your ear she loves you?Dragon is usually concerned with the amount that we would tip, but now he is asking what we would do. Well, he's got what he's paid for. Although the majority of us are paying for the BJ, he, FS etc, but to have a little piece of emotion added to the action would be a nice little piece like a bright Christmas wrapping. The said reality is that the girls are always madly in love with generous men, aren't they? So what would I do? Adding to what I said earlier, and being concerned with her pure feelings, I would not insult her aspiration with any additional donation (on top of the house fee) and watched the reaction.

Interestingly enough is that no one is asking the name of the place and the MT.

KurtHendrix3
01-15-18, 13:07
When I mentioned in an earlier post that I was looking for somewhere new in the area the cleanliness was on my mind. For the most part the service is fine and, as I said earlier, always reliable (though what everyone has said about Judy is right -- though I would never give my phone number so I don't know about the texts). The rooms are not terrible, but once I took a shower there (because I was slathered in oil) and that was an absolute disaster area. I worried that I was going to come out of there with some crazy disease. It was really gross, and reaffirmed my longstanding rule of not showering at those places.

Seeing as we're on the topic: I don't know if its ever been discussed here or not, but there is a place pretty much across the street from Lily. Its always seemed legit to me so I've never checked it out. Anyway, from my experience, going a few blocks east to Belmont is usually a better experience.If you are talking about OD wellness across street from Lily. I can confirm two things: both owned by the same owner, and OD wellness is not what you think it is.

I was once kicked out from Lily because both Sophie and Judy were working. Sophie suggested me to go across street to OD wellness, saying they were sister stores. OD wellness was not locked at that time and a guy in at front desk. But the door between lobby and massage area is kind of locked. I got a very attractive Korean MT. We didn't chat too much. She asked "do you want do here?" without I needing to give any hint. Your YMMV of course.

KurtHendrix3
01-15-18, 13:20
I've been there many times (and have reported before). She is over 50, her massage skills and the efforts depend on her mood, and, unfortunately, that includes the extras. YMMV, but, the most important things that everyone who considers the place should know are 1. The parlor is very filthy, soiled, 2. She doesn't keep her appointments, when I called ahead of time, 3 sometimes shorts time, and 4 will be texting and calling you guys if you don't show up for a couple of weeks.Since we were talking about Lily a lot recently. I'd like to add my 2 cents.

Firstly, I agree with 2. They don't keep appointments.

Secondly, the younger girl there, Sophie, is even worse than Judy.

I once called Lily and Judy answered. I asked for Sophie and she said Sophie will only come to the parlor later. She gave me a time. I arrived a little later than that given time. Still, Sophie's not there. I left and came back later. Sophie gave me a hh, in which she did all the massage with the tower between my body and her hand. WTF! AND, there was no flip! She did 30 minutes on my back with lower than avg skill and said it's done. No flip! WTF!

Never went back since then.

OrdLover
01-15-18, 16:47
A couple of new spots I saw.

Lotus spa.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/special-only-40-hr-50-hr/6460771174.html

Pink Health Spa.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-grand-opening-4634-n-cumberland-ave/87171722

And a set of weird writing.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-is-tailored-to-ur-needs-h0ward-d0dge-peters0n-ave-or-n-e1st0n-and-3lst-racine/85688832

Have anyone try these spots yet? Or have info on them.

OrdLover
01-15-18, 16:56
If you are talking about OD wellness across street from Lily. I can confirm two things: both owned by the same owner, and OD wellness is not what you think it is.

I was once kicked out from Lily because both Sophie and Judy were working. Sophie suggested me to go across street to OD wellness, saying they were sister stores. OD wellness was not locked at that time and a guy in at front desk. But the door between lobby and massage area is kind of locked. I got a very attractive Korean MT. We didn't chat too much. She asked "do you want do here?" without I needing to give any hint. Your YMMV of course.I always thought that place was legit. I past by OD wellness a couple of time and saw the door was not lock and I seen the guy before. So I always thought it was legit. And I haven't seen any reports from here before. Can anyone else confirm it?

BabyBoy2013
01-15-18, 17:44
I always thought that place was legit. I past by OD wellness a couple of time and saw the door was not lock and I seen the guy before. So I always thought it was legit. And I haven't seen any reports from here before. Can anyone else confirm it?I had a dream about this place before in the past and I can confirm you will leave happy. YMMV since I Don't know how the talent is now but my therapist was descent in the past. Stay safe guys.

BenBeck
01-15-18, 18:41
I always thought that place was legit. I past by OD wellness a couple of time and saw the door was not lock and I seen the guy before. So I always thought it was legit. And I haven't seen any reports from here before. Can anyone else confirm it?I can confirm it isn't 100% legit. First of all, half the time you go, you may get either Judy or Sophie from across the street. So, there you go. The other girls there will do standard at least.

BB, out.

Razer101
01-16-18, 12:20
So I search and could not find anything thought I would ask here.

Does anyone know of a very early morning place? I am going to be in Chicago between 4-6 am because I have a flight at 7:30 am and wanted a nice release before boarding it.

WhereDeyAt
01-16-18, 14:48
Looking for a good spot downtown to grab a massage with extras after work. Any suggestions are welcomed gentlemen. Thanks.

Walker333
01-16-18, 15:39

Does anyone know of a very early morning place? I am going to be in Chicago between 4-6 am because I have a flight at 7:30 am and wanted a nice release before boarding it.Very unlikely, and, if someone agrees to open the place that early, it probably will cost you. Well, try BP And CL, could be some apparent's girls.

Jadedone
01-16-18, 16:52

Does anyone know of a very early morning place? I am going to be in Chicago between 4-6 am because I have a flight at 7:30 am and wanted a nice release before boarding it.If you have a layover during that time it may not be worth the risk. But try an apartment girl.

ChineseDragon
01-17-18, 00:17
Had my session with 23 yr old cute spinner. On the flip she took her clothes off and started HJ. Told me to stick finger in her butt hole. She went orgasmic and she started to do me same. She said is it OK. I said not really. She proceeded to thrust her in and out on my finger all the way down to the knuckle. First time for me in and AMP.

Member #1232
01-17-18, 00:36
Not that I am the world's expert but I have never heard that you could get more than standard finish at Gunnison.I got FS there but it was 15+ years ago. MT was young and attractive and had just arrived from NY. She was only here for a couple of weeks.

I've found that therapists visiting from cities with more tolerant LE (LA, Atlantic City, NY, Phlly) often have extended menus not normally available at the spa they are visiting.

Walker333
01-17-18, 09:51
Had my session with 23 yr old cute spinner. On the flip she took her clothes off and started HJ. Told me to stick finger in her butt hole. She went orgasmic and she started to do me same. She said is it OK. I said not really. She proceeded to thrust her in and out on my finger all the way down to the knuckle. First time for me in and AMP.That is what love does to people. The language of love and affection!

Captain1954
01-17-18, 15:41
I got FS there but it was 15+ years ago. MT was young and attractive and had just arrived from NY. She was only here for a couple of weeks.

I've found that therapists visiting from cities with more tolerant LE (LA, Atlantic City, NY, Phlly) often have extended menus not normally available at the spa they are visiting.Times are a changing like most mongers on the board have known or visited Gunnison on occasion over the last 15 yrs.

Over the last couple of months I have been in the area and used the services 2/3 times and have gotten to know the shorter plumper mamasan and was introduced to YoYo on Tuesday and was told to tip well, CBJ and FS was had for 1 $ she started at $40 the experience was ok but must admit took me by surprise.

Sanky05
01-17-18, 20:30
Had my session with 23 yr old cute spinner. On the flip she took her clothes off and started HJ. Told me to stick finger in her butt hole. She went orgasmic and she started to do me same. She said is it OK. I said not really. She proceeded to thrust her in and out on my finger all the way down to the knuckle. First time for me in and AMP.Sounds like an interesting place to visit. Where's this place at?

JamesTChicago
01-17-18, 23:04
Walked by Oki because I was looking for the Thai girl. Anyone know her name yet? Anyway, saw two chubby girls on the couch, so I kept on walking and very disappointed so I decided to give Golden a shot as I was hoping to draw Selena. No dice either and got Mandy. She used an amazing electric warm massager on me which I had not used before. She was chubby but not too chubby Andy I like my girls rail thin. Finish was good but the place was so busy she had to leave the room 4 times which was very disappointing and very annoying. There was another girl there, and maybe it was Selena? However she looked extremely young. Conscerningly young so I hope not.

Mandy had to keep leaving the room to answer the door as if she didn't trust this other girl at all. Even when the other girl answer already. Thoughts?

James.

Horny Dog #2
01-17-18, 23:42
Had my session with 23 yr old cute spinner. On the flip she took her clothes off and started HJ. Told me to stick finger in her butt hole. She went orgasmic and she started to do me same. She said is it OK. I said not really. She proceeded to thrust her in and out on my finger all the way down to the knuckle. First time for me in and AMP.When I saw your post titled "First Time", I thought maybe that meant that for the first time in 88 posts you were actually going to give a clue about where you were talking about so other readers might actually benefit from what you are posting.

No such luck.

But, how much would you tip if after this finger buttfuck, she turned around and put your finger in her mouth and told you she loved the taste of her butthole on your finger, and that the feeling of your broken off fingernail in her anus was driving her so crazy that she wanted to call in 9 of her friends and have you break off fingernails from your other nine fingers (and thumbs) into their bungholes, then she asked you to take her from this life and get married and have babies with her? Would you also tip her 9 friends, or would you figure that the piece of your fingernail was sufficient?

Walker333
01-18-18, 10:37
Had my session with 23 yr old cute spinner. On the flip she took her clothes off and started HJ. Told me to stick finger in her butt hole. She went orgasmic and she started to do me same. She said is it OK. I said not really. She proceeded to thrust her in and out on my finger all the way down to the knuckle. First time for me in and AMP.Some people here describe their real life experiences, but name them as dreams. Looking at the dragon's previous reports, it appears, that he describes his wildest dreams, as reality. Well, we all are dreamers to some extent, so the sin is not deadly, although, the practice is pointless.

PwnLife
01-18-18, 16:11
Sounds like an interesting place to visit. Where's this place at?In his dreams, Chinese dragon likes to post outlandish unverifiable dreams since he never gives additional info. Which is fine, that's his choice. But besides maybe bragging, not really useful to anyone else.

Walker333
01-18-18, 17:13
In his dreams, Chinese dragon likes to post outlandish unverifiable dreams since he never gives additional info. Which is fine, that's his choice. But besides maybe bragging, not really useful to anyone else.To share and exchange information, providing opinions and comments on subjects matters etc. Are the objectives of this great site.

Wood Street
01-19-18, 03:38
First time visit to Relax on Cermak. Had read here that the older talent provided great service and decided to try it out for myself. Just as described. You ring the doorbell while standing on a busy street. Did not wait long and Mia opened the door. Paid $45 for the half and was taken to a room. The room had a double door that wouldn't lock, but I was not concerned with that. The massage was ok with teasing after she felt comfortable with me (convinced her I was there before). She was older maybe in her late 40's with a very thin body. I decided on L3 for $100 and she gets fully undressed. Older reviews are correct. They do provide great L3 service and she had a no rush technique even slowing down once in a while to prevent an early eruption. I have read they have some younger therapists but I did not see any while I was there. She is only there 2 days a week so I might try again in the future. The price did seem a bit high but it felt safer than most CT apartments.

Walker333
01-19-18, 10:32
First time visit to Relax on Cermak. Had read here that the older talent provided great service and decided to try it out for myself. Just as described. You ring the doorbell while standing on a busy street. Did not wait long and Mia opened the door. Paid $45 for the half and was taken to a room. The room had a double door that wouldn't lock, but I was not concerned with that. The massage was ok with teasing after she felt comfortable with me (convinced her I was there before). She was older maybe in her late 40's with a very thin body. I decided on L3 for $100 and she gets fully undressed. Older reviews are correct. They do provide great L3 service and she had a no rush technique even slowing down once in a while to prevent an early eruption. I have read they have some younger therapists but I did not see any while I was there. She is only there 2 days a week so I might try again in the future. The price did seem a bit high but it felt safer than most CT apartments.What is L3 service, can you be a little more specific, please. Thank You.

King Pete
01-19-18, 11:46
https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/d/body-rub-at-my-private/6382611788.html

Saw her last week and it was a very reasonable visit at her home with a happy finish. $60 for hhr including tip. Can PM for details but worth it for the money if you are in the area.I'm in Naperville for the day. Was hoping to sneak away from work to enjoy a little play time but finding a good place is hard when you're not sure where to go.

King Pete
01-19-18, 12:04
Looking for a good spot to stop in for a quick rub and hopefully a bib. Only in Naperville area ilintip 3. For work. Any recommendation.

OrdLover
01-19-18, 13:58
what is l3 service, can you be a little more specific, please. Thank you.l1=hj.

L2=bj.

L3=fs.

FlxGuy
01-19-18, 17:17
Walked by Oki because I was looking for the Thai girl. Anyone know her name yet? Anyway, saw two chubby girls on the couch, so I kept on walking and very disappointed so I decided to give Golden a shot as I was hoping to draw Selena. No dice either and got Mandy. She used an amazing electric warm massager on me which I had not used before. She was chubby but not too chubby Andy I like my girls rail thin. Finish was good but the place was so busy she had to leave the room 4 times which was very disappointing and very annoying. There was another girl there, and maybe it was Selena? However she looked extremely young. Conscerningly young so I hope not.

Mandy had to keep leaving the room to answer the door as if she didn't trust this other girl at all. Even when the other girl answer already. Thoughts?

James.Go back and try again for Selena. She's a cute spinner and you will not be disappointed.

ChgoGuySouth
01-19-18, 17:26
Has anyone seen May? I like the older asian ladies, but her hours say she is the police. Or am I being too cautious?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/may-may-the-sweetheart-with-top-skills-to-leave-you-completely-relaxed-and-happy/85765652

Wood Street
01-19-18, 20:45
What is L3 service, can you be a little more specific, please. Thank You.I consider Level 2 a HE and L3 CBJ. Maybe I'm wrong.

OrdLover
01-19-18, 20:57
I consider Level 2 a HE and L3 CBJ. Maybe I'm wrong.This is what I thought it is.

L1 HJ.

L2 BJ.

L3 FS.

VRooomBada
01-19-18, 21:11
I consider Level 2 a HE and L3 CBJ. Maybe I'm wrong.That interpretation would be in line with price of the service at relax.

Avg Joe
01-19-18, 21:24
I'm in Naperville for the day. Was hoping to sneak away from work to enjoy a little play time but finding a good place is hard when you're not sure where to go.Check the Aurora thread, there are plenty of reviews listed for Naperville and the surrounding areas. Then report back your experience.

AJ.

Walker333
01-20-18, 00:20
I consider Level 2 a HE and L3 CBJ. Maybe I'm wrong.What is the point to report using some abbreviations or code or whatever it was, if no one including the urban dictionary can decipher?

DMichaels69
01-20-18, 11:35
My definition.

L1 = HJ.

L2 = BJ / CBJ.

L3 = CFS.

What is the point to report using some abbreviations or code or whatever it was, if no one including the urban dictionary can decipher?

JamesTChicago
01-20-18, 12:09
Anyone have some info on these places? Looking to blow off some steam after a tough week. You can PM me if you would like. Thanks all.

James.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/snow-special-20-off-all-services-wicker-park-credit-cards-accepted-open-late/87249762

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4125-n-broadway-street-631-520-1691-free-indoor-parking/85851792

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-ll-treat-you-right-baby-ready-to-please-latina-provider-incall-only/85797707

VRooomBada
01-20-18, 12:24
Anyone have some info on these places? Looking to blow off some steam after a tough week. You can PM me if you would like. Thanks all.

James.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/snow-special-20-off-all-services-wicker-park-credit-cards-accepted-open-late/87249762

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/4125-n-broadway-street-631-520-1691-free-indoor-parking/85851792

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i-ll-treat-you-right-baby-ready-to-please-latina-provider-incall-only/85797707Search nuru for the first one in the BP subforum. They used to be in the loop (or go through my post history to find an overall positive review).

Walker333
01-20-18, 12:54
What is L3 service, can you be a little more specific, please. Thank You.If L3 is FS, THAN $ would be about right, IMHO.

ReadyForRub
01-20-18, 15:20
My definition.

L1 = HJ.

L2 = BJ / CBJ.

L3 = CFS.For a need for the Ls when the others don't need a code.

Captain1954
01-20-18, 16:27
Has anyone seen May? I like the older asian ladies, but her hours say she is the police. Or am I being too cautious?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/may-may-the-sweetheart-with-top-skills-to-leave-you-completely-relaxed-and-happy/85765652Older provider not LE good massage bring your own raincoat.

DrDerrick
01-20-18, 16:53

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/may-may-the-sweetheart-with-top-skills-to-leave-you-completely-relaxed-and-happy/85765652I've seen her for many years and she is a great provider one of the best I have seen. She always make me feel great in the right way, standard rates apply.

Starks
01-20-18, 18:15
Stopped by the new popular spot today in search of either Selena or Mandy. Was greeted at the door by an older slender woman wearing low cut jeans and it looked like she had a tattoo on her hip. But anyway, she calls out for Sandy and out comes a young, about the youngest I have ever seen at an AMP, slender girl with huge mammarys. She proceeds with an ok massage and standard finish on the flip. She was wearing shorts and leggings the whole time and at first only allowed otc on her butt, but after about 10 minutes of her pulling at the carrot she gave me access to the top otc only, and they were some monsters. Even otc I could tell that her bra could barely contain them.

Walker333
01-21-18, 02:27
For a need for the Ls when the others don't need a code.Meaning of the report / comment is obscured to meMoreover, what Ls stands for?

OrdLover
01-21-18, 03:29
Meaning of the report / comment is obscured to meMoreover, what Ls stands for?L=Level.

In the massage world, that the terms they used. And L0 means nothing extra.

TheRedStar
01-21-18, 12:34
Stopped by the new popular spot today in search of either Selena or Mandy. Was greeted at the door by an older slender woman wearing low cut jeans and it looked like she had a tattoo on her hip. But anyway, she calls out for Sandy and out comes a young, about the youngest I have ever seen at an AMP, slender girl with huge mammarys. She proceeds with an ok massage and standard finish on the flip. She was wearing shorts and leggings the whole time and at first only allowed otc on her butt, but after about 10 minutes of her pulling at the carrot she gave me access to the top otc only, and they were some monsters. Even otc I could tell that her bra could barely contain them.It sounds like Selena opened the door (she has the tat) and it sound like you hand sandy (Thai princess) thin with beautiful boobs.

DMichaels69
01-21-18, 12:50
You got it. I think its easier to figure out than the money code lingo. LOL.

L=Level.

In the massage world, that the terms they used. And L0 means nothing extra.

Walker333
01-21-18, 13:21
You got it. I think its easier to figure out than the money code lingo. LOL.What level is "s" then? The post that I was referring to reads Ls.

Ron M
01-21-18, 13:25
What level is "s" then? The post that I was referring to reads Ls.Probably meant in the plural form.

Not Dead Yet
01-21-18, 17:31
What level is "s" then? The post that I was referring to reads Ls.Might have been more easily understandable if it had been written as "the L's", meaning plural or more than one "Level".

ChgoGuySouth
01-21-18, 21:37
When someone posts that they work less than banker's hours that aligns to a typical police shift.

I've seen her for many years and she is a great provider one of the best I have seen. She always make me feel great in the right way, standard rates apply.

Walker333
01-22-18, 00:05
When someone posts that they work less than banker's hours that aligns to a typical police shift.Not everyone gets jokes, and not every joke is a joke.

TallKidd
01-22-18, 08:29
Older provider not LE good massage bring your own raincoat.What is the damage for FS?

Biliator
01-22-18, 11:18
What is the damage for FS?You can get out of there for $150, all in.

Avg Joe
01-22-18, 13:43
When someone posts that they work less than banker's hours that aligns to a typical police shift.Saw her a couple times over a year ago. Good service, nice lady and I didn't go to prison.

AJ.

Avg Joe
01-22-18, 14:31
Stopped by Relax during the day last week and had a great time.

Rang the buzzer and went into a very clean place with fresh towels that smelled like Downy. Drew a cute girl maybe 40, very nice body and paid 65 for the hour. Good hard 30 min massage and then she got naked. Did CBJ, FIV and FS for 100 tip. No shortage of time and she had a great personality as well.

I will repeat.

AJ.

Walker333
01-22-18, 16:54
Stopped by Relax during the day last week and had a great time.

Rang the buzzer and went into a very clean place with fresh towels that smelled like Downy. Drew a cute girl maybe 40, very nice body and paid 65 for the hour. Good hard 30 min massage and then she got naked. Did CBJ, FIV and FS for 100 tip. No shortage of time and she had a great personality as well.

I will repeat.

AJ.Is TS available there?

Avg Joe
01-22-18, 19:36
Is TS available there?I did not ask and none was offered so I don't know.

Walker333
01-22-18, 20:58
One senior Monger recently noticed "Asian parlors (AMP) usually have table showers (many guys want this I don't- MRSA or God knows what bacteria could be there" Unfortunately, he might be correct. On the other hand, quoting my friend who is in this wonderful hobby for last 35 years, "a good TS, could be the best part of the whole adventure. " Well, there are so many unhealthy, sometimes even unsafe, and sinful addictions that we succumb to. However, these controversial, guilty pleasures turn our existence into life. TS is not one the high picks, it's rather a little thing, but, nonetheless, it is a great, pleasurable touch that we all enjoy. Isn't it?

Slick82
01-23-18, 10:01
One senior Monger recently noticed "Asian parlors (AMP) usually have table showers (many guys want this I don't- MRSA or God knows what bacteria could be there" Unfortunately, he might be correct. On the other hand, quoting my friend who is in this wonderful hobby for last 35 years, "a good TS, could be the best part of the whole adventure. " Well, there are so many unhealthy, sometimes even unsafe, and sinful addictions that we succumb to. However, these controversial, guilty pleasures turn our existence into life. TS is not one the high picks, it's rather a little thing, but, nonetheless, it is a great, pleasurable touch that we all enjoy. Isn't it?I have to agree with you on this point. While I see health risks with all the activities we take part in, if you are an AMP guy, it seems like the TS is an unnecessary risk. You guys probably have different experiences than me, but the one time I chose the TS was a Crystal. The mat on the table reminded me of the wrestling mats from high school. And the woman washing me just pulled a luffa from a big bucket of water next to me. God only knows how many guys used that same luffa and bucket before me. Definitely didn't seen sanitary.

Member #6027
01-23-18, 10:35
A table shower can be a really nice experience, and it is a good way of getting a feel for a new place. Still though, I don't care how touchy-feely the MT will get, I'm not getting one at a dirty place.

One senior Monger recently noticed "Asian parlors (AMP) usually have table showers (many guys want this I don't- MRSA or God knows what bacteria could be there" Unfortunately, he might be correct. On the other hand, quoting my friend who is in this wonderful hobby for last 35 years, "a good TS, could be the best part of the whole adventure. " Well, there are so many unhealthy, sometimes even unsafe, and sinful addictions that we succumb to. However, these controversial, guilty pleasures turn our existence into life. TS is not one the high picks, it's rather a little thing, but, nonetheless, it is a great, pleasurable touch that we all enjoy. Isn't it?

ChgSpaMan
01-23-18, 11:41
Older provider not LE good massage bring your own raincoat.I concur with all the other comments on her. 1st visit with her two weeks ago. Would repeat. Good experience with a friendy 40+ Korean gal. Good massage from very petite, spinner type. A cup but very nice nips which we both enjoyed being in my mouth. After the masssage the table was definitely a rockin' and we were both feeling happy before fully complete service was finished.

GreekBoy
01-23-18, 14:20
Is this a BBJ or CBJ? Understand the full dream is covered.

Robert Gou2
01-23-18, 14:43
I concur with all the other comments on her. 1st visit with her two weeks ago. Would repeat. Good experience with a friendy 40+ Korean gal. Good massage from very petite, spinner type. A cup but very nice nips which we both enjoyed being in my mouth. After the masssage the table was definitely a rockin' and we were both feeling happy before fully complete service was finished.What's the damage when it's all said and done?

Elpatron
01-23-18, 15:33
Has any of you mongers been here? I was reading craigslist and I come across this, on the domestic, or gigs section here is the POST I'd: htt: chicago. Crightlist. Org / chc / dmg /6468055344. Html somebody got with this folks, or something.

VRooomBada
01-23-18, 17:15
I have to agree with you on this point. While I see health risks with all the activities we take part in, if you are an AMP guy, it seems like the TS is an unnecessary risk. You guys probably have different experiences than me, but the one time I chose the TS was a Crystal. The mat on the table reminded me of the wrestling mats from high school. And the woman washing me just pulled a luffa from a big bucket of water next to me. God only knows how many guys used that same luffa and bucket before me. Definitely didn't seen sanitary.I'm a huge fan of TS (probably received hundreds) but that's only because I've never encountered something so nasty. It's always bare hands on my body.

Walker333
01-23-18, 17:43
Has any of you mongers been here? I was reading craigslist and I come across this, on the domestic, or gigs section here is the POST I'd: htt: chicago. Crightlist. Org / chc / dmg /6468055344. Html somebody got with this folks, or something.The above provided link does not seem to be working.

Elpatron
01-23-18, 21:21
https://chicago.crightlist.org/chc/dmg/6468055344.{tagreplacement0}

Slick82
01-23-18, 22:33
I'm a huge fan of TS (probably received hundreds) but that's only because I've never encountered something so nasty. It's always bare hands on my body.Yeah. I didn't realize that's how it is usually done. Thanks for the input, I will have to give it a try next time.

Mongger
01-24-18, 02:17
Has anyone tried this place?

https://masajnow.com/

Truthfu11
01-24-18, 09:42

https://masajnow.com/You get a scrub but not a tug.

Member #6027
01-24-18, 12:43
Does anyone know if Denise from Studio Bath different from the MassajNow group?

It sounds like a similar setup, but seems more promising.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/studio-bath-massage-by-denise/86538167

You get a scrub but not a tug.

SnackPack7
01-24-18, 13:17
You get a scrub but not a tug.Anyone who has been there have any more details? Not looking for HE, but wondering how the scrub down works, how much teasing, playing with the boys, etc?

SnackPack7
01-24-18, 13:24
You get a scrub but not a tug.Anyone have more info on this place? Not looking for HE, but is there a lot of teasing, HE? Any provider reccs?

OPIllini
01-24-18, 16:54
Looks like it's going to be almost impossible to get a happy ending at any remaining Oak Park AMP. I figured this would happen once King Spa got busted:

http://mobile.oakpark.com/News/Articles/1-23-2018/Oak-Park-passes-tough-massage-parlor-ordinance/

Walker333
01-24-18, 17:00
Looks like it's going to be almost impossible to get a happy ending at any remaining Oak Park AMP. I figured this would happen once King Spa got busted:

http://mobile.oakpark.com/News/Articles/1-23-2018/Oak-Park-passes-tough-massage-parlor-ordinance/Business and pleasure will be as usually in a few months. All these cracks down are just mere, temporary inconveniences, nuisances.

Eric Lex
01-24-18, 20:56

https://masajnow.com/It's been discussed here before. Promising, YMMV. No solid intel in regards to this place. On the plus side, they're available same day, short notice until 4 am if I'm not mistaken. Promising.

You're really paying for beauty and convenience not performance.

Not Dead Yet
01-24-18, 22:32

http://mobile.oakpark.com/News/Articles/1-23-2018/Oak-Park-passes-tough-massage-parlor-ordinance/From the news article:

"They also must post a notice somewhere in the workplace, such as a back office or break room, with contact information for the National Human Trafficking Resource Center."

If only they would do this there would be no more trafficing.

VRooomBada
01-25-18, 01:25
It's been discussed here before. Promising, YMMV. No solid intel in regards to this place. On the plus side, they're available same day, short notice until 4 am if I'm not mistaken. Promising.

You're really paying for beauty and convenience not performance.I believe I haven't seen a single report of a HE from there. I've gone myself once and while I thought it was worth $100 to get washed by hand by a hot young attendant for an hour (unrushed), I had to go down the street to Belmont Spa immediately afterwards.

Hrodebert
01-25-18, 02:05
They have nothing else to do. Christian women don't want their husband visiting these dens of iniquity. Let them stay horny at home.

Business and pleasure will be as usually in a few months. All these cracks down are just mere, temporary inconveniences, nuisances.

Walker333
01-25-18, 12:06
They have nothing else to do. Christian women don't want their husband visiting these dens of iniquity. Let them stay horny at home.I'm sure they want them to stay at home, although I doubt they always like them to be horny because wives do hove headaches spells.

BrianKaneman
01-25-18, 21:45
I bought from walmart a prepaid visa card to pay for a 1 month subscription. I get home with card and it tuens out they want my ss number, cell and a bunch of other imfomation that I refuse to give up just to set up the prepaid cc.

Anyone know I can get a prepaid cc to get the month membership to rubmaps?

Merops
01-26-18, 04:03
I believe I haven't seen a single report of a HE from there. I've gone myself once and while I thought it was worth $100 to get washed by hand by a hot young attendant for an hour (unrushed), I had to go down the street to Belmont Spa immediately afterwards.
You get a scrub but not a tug.Yep, confirmed.

Wenger
01-26-18, 07:09
I bought from walmart a prepaid visa card to pay for a 1 month subscription. I get home with card and it tuens out they want my ss number, cell and a bunch of other imfomation that I refuse to give up just to set up the prepaid cc.

Anyone know I can get a prepaid cc to get the month membership to rubmaps?I don't think they do, but not 100%. If I remember correct their processor is out of the country so might want to make sure the cc is able to do international payments.

-w.

FngrBngr
01-26-18, 12:58

Anyone know I can get a prepaid cc to get the month membership to rubmaps?Don't waste your money. When I'm out of my area I simply look at their site. See how many reviews and go to one with a higher count. Hasn't failed me yet!

BlueUc
01-26-18, 13:13
Don't waste your money. When I'm out of my area I simply look at their site. See how many reviews and go to one with a higher count. Hasn't failed me yet!The only flaw in that is, yes there might be a lot of reviews but they might not be very good reviews. Problem is a place is way overpriced and possible crappy service but yet guys still go increasing the review count. Yun and Exercise come to mind.

Member #6027
01-26-18, 15:04
It also seems to me that site has a lot of fake reviews. I think you're way more likely to get accurate information on this forum than over there.

Don't waste your money. When I'm out of my area I simply look at their site. See how many reviews and go to one with a higher count. Hasn't failed me yet!

Walker333
01-26-18, 15:25
The only flaw in that is, yes there might be a lot of reviews but they might not be very good reviews. Problem is a place is way overpriced and possible crappy service but yet guys still go increasing the review count. Yun and Exercise come to mind.Yun and Exercise actually have mixed reviews. I, personally, have visited both places many times and had good and bad experiences. The high number of reviews means that there were some men that liked a parlor, and there wer times when an acceptable service was available.

GMan25
01-27-18, 03:03

Anyone know I can get a prepaid cc to get the month membership to rubmaps?Green Dot Visa loaded from Walgreen's. You may have to show driver's license, but no biggie. I told my wife I got it for some online purchases that were over seas, or may have been shady business. I purchased.

A couple things with it, and that did the trick.

FngrBngr
01-27-18, 11:11
The only flaw in that is, yes there might be a lot of reviews but they might not be very good reviews. Problem is a place is way overpriced and possible crappy service but yet guys still go increasing the review count. Yun and Exercise come to mind.It's all about expectations and goals. When I've done it I'm usually in an unfamiliar area and looking for a HJ and massage. Have fun!

MaxDavy
01-28-18, 19:27
Hey. Lurker and now contributing.

I had an eye candy dream. Damn, fine fine booty. It was a bath if I remember. But unfortunately it was just a bath. It was the case of "blue balls". I didn't want to be pushy but maybe had I word things differently it would have been a phenomenal dream.

I dreamt of 2 latinas with fine bodies and booties that complimented their small waists. The setup was perfect for handy work. But they shy-ed away.

I want to dream again.

VRooomBada
01-28-18, 23:19
I know AMPs are often YMMV but I did not have a good time with sandy. Shorted on time by almost half an hour with a soft complaint about the tip. Also, the massage was pretty poor but maybe that is because I was severely shorted on time. Much, much, much prefer selena.

Walker333
01-29-18, 10:12
I know AMPs are often YMMV but I did not have a good time with sandy. Shorted on time by almost half an hour with a soft complaint about the tip. Also, the massage was pretty poor but maybe that is because I was severely shorted on time. Much, much, much prefer selena.Due to many reviews Golden probably saw significant increase in the number of people attending the place. I doubt that mts there realize that this sudden popularity is due to publicity and NOT to the actual quality of the service. Therefore, Providers are probably convinced that they ar flawless Goddesses that wouldn't have to work hard and provide service anymore.

Member #6027
01-29-18, 11:55
A few months back I (and a couple other guys) posted a review on this loop spot. The reviews were not exactly glowing. Two chatty middle aged ladies - one of whom looked OK, the other not so much. Still though, it was reliable and convenient (if you're looking for loop spots). Also, if it's your thing, I got the impression that the menu was extensive. At the time of my review I said I wasn't sure if I'd go back- and indeed I have not.

Anyway, I stopped seeing ads for the place a while back and was kind of curious whether they were still around. No sooner did the thought enter my mind than I saw ads reappear on BP. How's that for timing?

I see they have a new number. Maybe that's a sign of new management? Probably not, but maybe. I also see the ads refer to "slim" and "youthful" MTs. That was decidedly not the case a few months back, but maybe things have improved. Again, probably not, but maybe.

Has anyone been there recently?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-today-slim-asian-youthful-cmt-coolair-0-0-healing-touch-347-379-2615/87957007

MaxDavy
01-29-18, 12:22

https://masajnow.com/Dabbled that place about a year ago. Happy ending to that dream. Maybe depends on attendant.

MaxDavy
01-29-18, 12:24
Does anyone know if Denise from Studio Bath different from the MassajNow group?

It sounds like a similar setup, but seems more promising.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/studio-bath-massage-by-denise/86538167Denise use to be employed at massajnow. Now she's flying solo in her studio.

BrianKaneman
01-29-18, 15:46
You need to use your SS number and your real first and last name.

I would love to know how to sign up and not have to use your real info.

Any help would be great.

Green Dot Visa loaded from Walgreen's. You may have to show driver's license, but no biggie. I told my wife I got it for some online purchases that were over seas, or may have been shady business. I purchased.

A couple things with it, and that did the trick.

Miamiat
01-29-18, 18:55
At first, this place was great. Sandy went 90% of the way for me as did Selina. But as the place has become busy at night (they are pretty much open until 11:30), you always get shorted. Selina rushed me out 15 minutes early when she had someone waiting for me, and Sandy was looking at the clock half the time yet still shorted me 10 minutes. It was good while it lasted.

I know AMPs are often YMMV but I did not have a good time with sandy. Shorted on time by almost half an hour with a soft complaint about the tip. Also, the massage was pretty poor but maybe that is because I was severely shorted on time. Much, much, much prefer selena.

Ready Freddie
01-29-18, 18:56
A few months back I (and a couple other guys) posted a review on this loop spot. The reviews were not exactly glowing. Two chatty middle aged ladies - one of whom looked OK, the other not so much. Still though, it was reliable and convenient (if you're looking for loop spots). Also, if it's your thing, I got the impression that the menu was extensive. At the time of my review I said I wasn't sure if I'd go back- and indeed I have not.

Anyway, I stopped seeing ads for the place a while back and was kind of curious whether they were still around. No sooner did the thought enter my mind than I saw ads reappear on BP. How's that for timing?

I see they have a new number. Maybe that's a sign of new management? Probably not, but maybe. I also see the ads refer to "slim" and "youthful" MTs. That was decidedly not the case a few months back, but maybe things have improved. Again, probably not, but maybe.

Has anyone been there recently?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-today-slim-asian-youthful-cmt-coolair-0-0-healing-touch-347-379-2615/87957007I may try to run some reconnaissance tomorrow if I have time and can get to their location. I did call to see if I could get information over the phone about prices, or whether they have a shower, etc. I could not understand a single word the girl said, and I'm usually pretty good with Asian accents. I think the answer is "no" to a shower. I think I heard $35 hhr and $65 hr for massage, but I am not 100% sure that is what she said. I have no idea if you need an appointment or if you can just drop by. She kept asking "You ready to come now?" or something like that.

If any one has information to save me the trip, please post.

Member #6027
01-29-18, 19:11
They definitely do not have a shower. The setup is in an office building (the rest of the floor is lawyers / architects / etc.). Its a fairly small office divided into three sections (a front area where you walk in and then two small rooms).

I think walk-ins are best at this place. You don't need to sign in to get into the building so you can easily just head over (I did a walk in the time I went).

I mentioned this in my original review, but I'll say it again: even though I almost always go for the hour at these places I would recommend going for the half hour here (unless they've got new girls). The massage was not much more than a light rub.

I may try to run some reconnaissance tomorrow if I have time and can get to their location. I did call to see if I could get information over the phone about prices, or whether they have a shower, etc. I could not understand a single word the girl said, and I'm usually pretty good with Asian accents. I think the answer is "no" to a shower. I think I heard $35 hhr and $65 hr for massage, but I am not 100% sure that is what she said. I have no idea if you need an appointment or if you can just drop by. She kept asking "You ready to come now?" or something like that.

If any one has information to save me the trip, please post.

VRooomBada
01-29-18, 19:36
At first, this place was great. Sandy went 90% of the way for me as did Selina. But as the place has become busy at night (they are pretty much open until 11:30), you always get shorted. Selina rushed me out 15 minutes early when she had someone waiting for me, and Sandy was looking at the clock half the time yet still shorted me 10 minutes. It was good while it lasted.Sadly my last trip there was closer to opening time than closing, so looks like no time is a good time to go LOL!

Walker333
01-29-18, 20:33
Sadly my last trip there was closer to opening time than closing, so looks like no time is a good time to go LOL!There are just a few if any AMP that kept the same level of quality of service, attitude etc. , after reaching certain level of popularity. The providers seems to be unaware or ignorant or just plain stupid to realize that the same people that brought to them business will take it away and deliver to someone else. , if they feel underserved.

VRooomBada
01-29-18, 23:28
Denise use to be employed at massajnow. Now she's flying solo in her studio.I can also vouch for brianna and rachel, who I believe used to work with denise, as a good time if you like the turkish bath idea. They sometimes run an unbelievable deal of 4 hand for the same hourly rate as 2 hand.

LazyRon
01-30-18, 15:21
I was there last week towards closing time and Mandy was great (that sudden slim jim jab was little surprising though LOL) wanted to return for Sandy but couldn't make it, instead went to H by mil / pul and for the first time in years they shorted me by good 20 minutes.

Looks like ya fella created surge in service demand LOL.

Sadly my last trip there was closer to opening time than closing, so looks like no time is a good time to go LOL!

Walker333
01-30-18, 19:00
I was there last week towards closing time and Mandy was great (that sudden slim jim jab was little surprising though LOL) wanted to return for Sandy but couldn't make it, instead went to H by mil / pul and for the first time in years they shorted me by good 20 minutes.

Looks like ya fella created surge in service demand LOL.I think she isn't there before noon, is she? Does anyone know her hours? Thanks.

Biliator
01-30-18, 21:49
I can also vouch for brianna and rachel, who I believe used to work with denise, as a good time if you like the turkish bath idea. They sometimes run an unbelievable deal of 4 hand for the same hourly rate as 2 hand.Is tip expected in addition to the posted rate? Thanks.

VRooomBada
01-31-18, 09:19
Is tip expected in addition to the posted rate? Thanks.Nope, it's a flat rate.

MagneticMarty
01-31-18, 10:52
Any info? Waste of time? Think its a new place under new management.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/come-and-get-the-best-massage/6478513457.html

FngrBngr
01-31-18, 14:05
Hey. Lurker and now contributing.

I had an eye candy dream. Damn, fine fine booty. It was a bath if I remember. But unfortunately it was just a bath. It was the case of "blue balls". I didn't want to be pushy but maybe had I word things differently it would have been a phenomenal dream.

I dreamt of 2 latinas with fine bodies and booties that complimented their small waists. The setup was perfect for handy work. But they shy-ed away.

I want to dream again.That turkish bath place?

FngrBngr
01-31-18, 14:08

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/come-and-get-the-best-massage/6478513457.htmlI don't think you'll have luck there. I haven't heard different. it's not a new place.

Slick82
01-31-18, 16:00

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/come-and-get-the-best-massage/6478513457.htmlI haven't tried this place on the recommendations of the other guys here. If you are in the area, head down the road a bit and there are two places basically across the street from each other in Palos. The stand alone building took me a couple visits to get past SS, but the one on the second floor hasn't let me down. Was there a couple days ago actually. Same frumpy middle aged MT as usual, but she does a good job. The thin taller one hasn't been there in a while, must work at the location off 95th.

MaxDavy
01-31-18, 19:51
That turkish bath place?Yes, advertised as "turkish bath". Even have website. Lax retreat.

Fun Fun Man
02-01-18, 10:00
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-new-lineup-ogden-630-802-0284-amazing-skill/87319172

I decided to try this place last week. Arrived and greeted by old mamasan. Quoted. 7 house fee for an hour. Luckily the therapist was the one that collecting the donation. Once I saw the therapist, I was shocked. It was an ugly grandma. I was almost puked. Told her that it was completely off from the pics and went out asap. Don't go here unless you want to see ugly grandma.

Satriani
02-01-18, 11:50
Butthat's all you'll get. Sometimes undraped and almost a tease but really just a ligit place for a massage.

I haven't tried this place on the recommendations of the other guys here. If you are in the area, head down the road a bit and there are two places basically across the street from each other in Palos. The stand alone building took me a couple visits to get past SS, but the one on the second floor hasn't let me down. Was there a couple days ago actually. Same frumpy middle aged MT as usual, but she does a good job. The thin taller one hasn't been there in a while, must work at the location off 95th.

GotMilf
02-01-18, 14:16
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-new-lineup-ogden-630-802-0284-amazing-skill/87319172

I decided to try this place last week. Arrived and greeted by old mamasan. Quoted. 7 house fee for an hour. Luckily the therapist was the one that collecting the donation. Once I saw the therapist, I was shocked. It was an ugly grandma. I was almost puked. Told her that it was completely off from the pics and went out asap. Don't go here unless you want to see ugly grandma.Hate ta break it to ya, sport. But NONE of the AMPs post real photos. They're all fake. Sorry.

Fun Fun Man
02-01-18, 17:02
Hate ta break it to ya, sport. But NONE of the AMPs post real photos. They're all fake. Sorry.Yes, I know they are all fake but usually the age should still be close enough. Not in this case. Some AMPs still have young therapist.

Walker333
02-02-18, 15:24
Yes, I know they are all fake but usually the age should still be close enough. Not in this case. Some AMPs still have young therapist.Asian women, especially providers, have a different age perception especially if they estimate their own age.

DMichaels69
02-02-18, 17:32
I have been here and one of the ladies working there name is Penny. She is terrible. Lazy massage and worse extras as well as whining about the tip. She was making noises about my tip and I told her she is to accept what I give her, not to mention anything about the tip again and find a new job as she obviously is not cut out for that.

I decided to try this place last week. Arrived and greeted by old mamasan. Quoted. 7 house fee for an hour. Luckily the therapist was the one that collecting the donation. Once I saw the therapist, I was shocked. It was an ugly grandma. I was almost puked. Told her that it was completely off from the pics and went out asap. Don't go here unless you want to see ugly grandma.

Fun Fun Man
02-02-18, 18:56
Asian women, especially providers, have a different age perception especially if they estimate their own age.Not always. I went to Ivy Spa at Lombard couple times last year and the therapist there is early to late 30's, which is still ok.

Same with bamboo spa at Warrenville. I went there in 2016 and the therapist was early 20's and quite hot.

Both location offer full menu.

I went to sun spa as well at Glen Ellyn couple times last year. Therapist there is older around 40's but appearance is still ok. Partial menu available.

Not in Ogden spa though. Her age is late 50's or early 60's with the face even older than that.

Ratherbshootin
02-03-18, 09:04
Way out west on Belmont. They advertise on CL in massage section. Shares building with some medical offices. I have gone several times and always had a good time. Place is one of several run by the same organization and girls rotate but all are friendly and willing to shuck their tops and more Not sure if FS is available but everything else is. Girls are typical of what you expect, maybe a little younger. Place has easy entrance thru the back, I live in the neighborhood and prefer not to be spotted walking out.

Walker333
02-03-18, 09:25
Way out west on Belmont. They advertise on CL in massage section. Shares building with some medical offices. I have gone several times and always had a good time. Place is one of several run by the same organization and girls rotate but all are friendly and willing to shuck their tops and more Not sure if FS is available but everything else is. Girls are typical of what you expect, maybe a little younger. Place has easy entrance thru the back, I live in the neighborhood and prefer not to be spotted walking out.Is actual massage good? Thanks.

Ratherbshootin
02-03-18, 13:28
Is actual massage good? Thanks.Yes it's not bad I always take the 30 min option. 40/40 they shuck their top.

Stephen6868
02-03-18, 14:16
Way out west on Belmont. They advertise on CL in massage section. Shares building with some medical offices. I have gone several times and always had a good time. Place is one of several run by the same organization and girls rotate but all are friendly and willing to shuck their tops and more Not sure if FS is available but everything else is. Girls are typical of what you expect, maybe a little younger. Place has easy entrance thru the back, I live in the neighborhood and prefer not to be spotted walking out.Didn't see it on CL. Got a link or number.

TropicalHenry2
02-03-18, 17:14

Looks like ya fella created surge in service demand LOL.Have been reading for a while, so thought I would add my first report. Nothing really new; my experience was consistent with others recently at Golden. Was there late on a Thursday, had Mandy, appreciated the stretching and massage, but was shorted by about 15 minutes on the hour.

Scooby1215
02-03-18, 23:26
Didn't see it on CL. Got a link or number.Here you go:

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/special-special-only50/6482097637.html

DrDerrick
02-04-18, 15:28
I actually wasn't sure what she look like based upon the posting, but when I arrived at the spa yesterday I was very pleased with her appearance. She is very sexy and very polite and very accommodating. I got the full body treatment with the prostate milking. She's really into it and made my experience worth the investment. Quiet and discreet location on the northwest side of Chicago.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/prostate-theraphy-and-milking-of-the-prostate-highly-addictive-new-beauty-s/88548782

Member #6027
02-05-18, 10:48
I've been meaning to try this place out for a while because of the convenient loop location, though I'd heard from another member that the service wasn't great. I should have listened.

The setup is in an office building at the corner of Washington and Michigan. The building has a couple of security desks in the lobby. I'm not sure whether you're supposed to sign in or not, but I just walked right by. I took the elevator up to the 16th floor and found the office. I did not call ahead, so this was a walk in visit. The MT was the only one there and I paid 65 for the hour.

The MT was early 40's, but pretty fit. The massage itself was pretty good -- no teasing to speak of, but a pretty good Swedish style massage. I was feeling pretty good about my decision to check this place out, but then the flip came and it all went downhill.

First of all she wanted 60 for a HE, and I wasn't going to do that. She wouldn't take no for an answer. I was just about to call the whole thing off when we finally came to a deal at 50. The negotiations are always offputing, but in this case it wasn't even the worst part.

She then starts the HE, and it is far and away the worst HJ I've ever had. Really, truly the absolute worst. (It was super fast and super hard and super uncomfortable -- it was like she was tenderizing a piece of meat). Its the first time I've ever tried to cum quickly just so I can have the whole thing over and done with. It was terrible.

Pickings are fairly slim if you're looking for a loop location, but listen to me (like I should have listened to the guy who told me) stay away from this place.

FngrBngr
02-05-18, 11:45
I've been meaning to try this place out for a while because of the convenient loop location, though I'd heard from another member that the service wasn't great. I should have listened.

The setup is in an office building at the corner of Washington and Michigan. The building has a couple of security desks in the lobby. I'm not sure whether you're supposed to sign in or not, but I just walked right by. I took the elevator up to the 16th floor and found the office. I did not call ahead, so this was a walk in visit. The MT was the only one there and I paid 65 for the hour.

The MT was early 40's, but pretty fit. The massage itself was pretty good -- no teasing to speak of, but a pretty good Swedish style massage. I was feeling pretty good about my decision to check this place out, but then the flip came and it all went downhill.

First of all she wanted 60 for a HE, and I wasn't going to do that. She wouldn't take no for an answer. I was just about to call the whole thing off when we finally came to a deal at 50. The negotiations are always offputing, but in this case it wasn't even the worst part.

She then starts the HE, and it is far and away the worst HJ I've ever had. Really, truly the absolute worst. (It was super fast and super hard and super uncomfortable -- it was like she was tenderizing a piece of meat). Its the first time I've ever tried to cum quickly just so I can have the whole thing over and done with. It was terrible.

Pickings are fairly slim if you're looking for a loop location, but listen to me (like I should have listened to the guy who told me) stay away from this place.I've been to s&l on michigan. I liked it. Chinese place. Cute girl did me.

ChiTown Reds
02-05-18, 11:58
I actually wasn't sure what she look like based upon the posting, but when I arrived at the spa yesterday I was very pleased with her appearance. She is very sexy and very polite and very accommodating. I got the full body treatment with the prostate milking. She's really into it and made my experience worth the investment. Quiet and discreet location on the northwest side of Chicago.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/prostate-theraphy-and-milking-of-the-prostate-highly-addictive-new-beauty-s/88548782Which girl did you see? The ad has 2 one there.

Member #6027
02-05-18, 13:23
Yeah, I like S&L a lot. Always good service. I wish it were a little closer to downtown, but apart from that S&L is one of my favorite places. Mary is my favorite.

I've been to s&l on michigan. I liked it. Chinese place. Cute girl did me.

Shorty58
02-05-18, 16:38
Way out west on Belmont. They advertise on CL in massage section. Shares building with some medical offices. I have gone several times and always had a good time. Place is one of several run by the same organization and girls rotate but all are friendly and willing to shuck their tops and more Not sure if FS is available but everything else is. Girls are typical of what you expect, maybe a little younger. Place has easy entrance thru the back, I live in the neighborhood and prefer not to be spotted walking out.Went Sunday during the football game. Only one mt working and she was quite old and not pretty at all. Might try again during the week.

Walker333
02-05-18, 17:28
Went Sunday during the football game. Only one mt working and she was quite old and not pretty at all. Might try again during the week.The younger MTs were probably busy massaging the players!

Slick82
02-06-18, 12:18
Hey guys, I'm down on the south side and am looking for someone that provides Nuru massage with finish. FS not needed. It's something I've always wanted to try, but all the adds that offer t are for the city and north side. Thanks.

DrDerrick
02-06-18, 14:45
Which girl did you see? The ad has 2 one there.I'm pretty sure the girl I saw was named Naomi she said she was the only one there. Location is a storefront when I paid $$ for about 45 minutes. She is a sweetheart I will be going back on the regular basis.

Walker333
02-06-18, 17:44
Hey guys, I'm down on the south side and am looking for someone that provides Nuru massage with finish. FS not needed. It's something I've always wanted to try, but all the adds that offer t are for the city and north side. Thanks.Hard to find, almost unavailable.

Devj243
02-06-18, 23:25
Hey guys, I'm down on the south side and am looking for someone that provides Nuru massage with finish. FS not needed. It's something I've always wanted to try, but all the adds that offer t are for the city and north side. Thanks.Hard to find is right. Best option is getting a fav provider, build up time and a good relationship, and when everything is looking golden ask to try it. Work with me and my favorite. Nuru is fun but great if practice I feel.

Niceguy99
02-07-18, 14:13

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/prostate-theraphy-and-milking-of-the-prostate-highly-addictive-new-beauty-s/88548782What'd the rate end up being for everything? And is it a flat rate? Inbox me if you need to.

SuckItTrebek
02-07-18, 17:59
I saw Sandra up on the north side I paid for the full hour which was $$ which was suppose to be nuru and prostate. The first 30 minutes was light touching on my back and legs not a message by any stretch. Then she got undressed and rubbed her body on mine for for maybe 3-4 minutes no oil or nuru gel. Then asked me to flip over, same thing on the other side for just a couple of minutes. Then got off and started dry jerking junior. Was in and out in under 45 minutes no nuru, terrible message, terrible finish.

YMMV. I think there way better out there. I had super high hopes for this place too. Maybe it was just a off day idk.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/upscale-v-i-p-busty-ddd-blonde-beauty-upscale-pleasure-body-body-hot-oil-tantra-120/87375637

BigNick33
02-07-18, 19:55
Here you go:

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/special-special-only50/6482097637.htmlChecked this place out a few weeks ago. It's pretty similar to Gunnison but has a table shower. My MT gave a nice thorough scrubbing followed up with a decent massage. No negotiations, a hand shake and I was out for 60/40.

ANorthwest
02-07-18, 22:25
A couple of new spots I saw.

Lotus spa.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/special-only-40-hr-50-hr/6460771174.html

Pink Health Spa.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-grand-opening-4634-n-cumberland-ave/87171722

And a set of weird writing.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-is-tailored-to-ur-needs-h0ward-d0dge-peters0n-ave-or-n-e1st0n-and-3lst-racine/85688832

Have anyone try these spots yet? Or have info on them.I'm really interested in pink spa. Has anyone tried it yet?

Walker333
02-08-18, 09:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

LatinPoker
02-08-18, 09:51
Stopped in the other day on a whim, $. 6 at the door for the hour, got a cute Asian (Coco?) allowed loads of roaming and provided lots of teasing start to finish (HE), $. 4 for the tip at the end. I don't do this often but must admit I was pleasantly surprised, will repeat.

VRooomBada
02-08-18, 13:50
Stopped in the other day on a whim, $. 6 at the door for the hour, got a cute Asian (Coco?) allowed loads of roaming and provided lots of teasing start to finish (HE), $. 4 for the tip at the end. I don't do this often but must admit I was pleasantly surprised, will repeat.Again, this money shorthand code is used incorrectly. At least I hope you didn't pay $300 for a massage and HJ.

SunnyBeaches
02-08-18, 14:35
Again, this money shorthand code is used incorrectly. At least I hope you didn't pay $300 for a massage and HJ.I don't mind the $ shorthand. I do mind not knowing where he went!

PussyPoker
02-09-18, 08:42
Stopped in the other day on a whim, $. 6 at the door for the hour, got a cute Asian (Coco?) allowed loads of roaming and provided lots of teasing start to finish (HE), $. 4 for the tip at the end. I don't do this often but must admit I was pleasantly surprised, will repeat.60 door 40 tip + 100.

Jayp80
02-09-18, 09:35
60 door 40 tip + 100.Short·hand.

Noun.

A method of rapid writing by means of abbreviations and symbols, used especially for taking dictation.

Only if the number is 100 or 200 exactly is it ever shorthand. How is. 40 shorthand for 40 or $$$ shorthand for 300 You're using the same or more characters. Half the time people write it incorrectly which just leads to confusion.

LatinPoker
02-09-18, 10:01
Again, this money shorthand code is used incorrectly. At least I hope you didn't pay $300 for a massage and HJ.Apologies (to all!) - I have not been on in ages and recently indulging back in the hobby as time permits. So yes. A bit rusty on my shorthand, so to clarify. 6 on entry (for 1 hr), and. 4 for the tip (HE), so $ total ($100). It was a really good time as I didn't know what to expect as the spot is fairly new (Ogden, just east of Maple in Brookfield). Super easy to find, as they have a huge sign up and entrance is off on the side-street, so it actually works out well. I may visit again this week or early next, we'll see if there is any other talent at this establishment to enjoy.

OneTimeOnce
02-09-18, 12:54
Will be visting the windy city, looking for good reliable place or providers, Mid March is our convention. Thanks in advance!!

VRooomBada
02-09-18, 16:15
Will be visting the windy city, looking for good reliable place or providers, Mid March is our convention. Thanks in advance!!Wow, I cannot think of a single place that has more than 3, maybe 4, at a time. 2 to 3 is the norm. I'm a downtown guy. Good question.

Starks
02-09-18, 20:17
Anybody venture out in the storm today to monger? Details.

SteveM317
02-09-18, 20:22
Anybody venture out in the storm today to monger? Details.I'm trying to! LOL can't find anybody. Sorry I'm not a veteran so I'm not going to ask for anyone's go-tos.

Weekend is here!

Not Dead Yet
02-09-18, 21:28
Will be visting the windy city, looking for good reliable place or providers, Mid March is our convention. Thanks in advance!!You seem to do a lot of travelling, so you probably are on RM with privileges. Try to find two or three that are close together; might be less likely to freak out the girls if only 2 or 3 of you walk in together, instead of 4 to 6 of you. Be prepared to do some waiting, since it's not likely that more than one gal is available at the same time; might help to call ahead.

Search on Chicago, maybe select some criteria to narrow things down a little, and sort by Newest Reviews. Pick one to find the zip code, for example, 60618. Go to the home page and select MP's near me, change the location to that zip code and scroll down to the map view. A quick search showed three places on Belmont within a block or two of each other with good reviews. Irving Park is another with multiples. Sometimes on different streets but near the intersection.

Depending on the neighborhood, parking can be a bi itch, so consider a taxi or Uber. Try to find a restaurant close by for while you are waiting, before or after.

Good luck and welcome to Chicago!

OneTimeOnce
02-10-18, 02:30
You seem to do a lot of travelling, so you probably are on RM with privileges. Try to find two or three that are close together; might be less likely to freak out the girls if only 2 or 3 of you walk in together, instead of 4 to 6 of you. Be prepared to do some waiting, since it's not likely that more than one gal is available at the same time; might help to call ahead.

Search on Chicago, maybe select some criteria to narrow things down a little, and sort by Newest Reviews. Pick one to find the zip code, for example, 60618. Go to the home page and select MP's near me, change the location to that zip code and scroll down to the map view. A quick search showed three places on Belmont within a block or two of each other with good reviews. Irving Park is another with multiples. Sometimes on different streets but near the intersection.

Depending on the neighborhood, parking can be a bi itch, so consider a taxi or Uber. Try to find a restaurant close by for while you are waiting, before or after.

Good luck and welcome to Chicago!Stay safe and happy hobbying!

JamesTChicago
02-10-18, 16:19
Hey gents!

Anyone have some info to share on Lola from LT? Any extras available PM is fine. I can give info on others there in exchange Looking to go this weekend and will report back. Thanks stay warm and safe.

MoneyT
02-10-18, 17:07
Hey gents!

Anyone have some info to share on Lola from LT? Any extras available PM is fine. I can give info on others there in exchange Looking to go this weekend and will report back. Thanks stay warm and safe.Previous reports indicate there are zero extras available.

JamesTChicago
02-10-18, 18:42
Previous reports indicate there are zero extras available.Sorry, I thought I remembered a report about no extras with Sasha. Thanks for letting me know.

LatinPoker
02-11-18, 11:10
Anyone ever been here? I keep hearing there is fun to be had but at the same time also hear that it could be pretty bogus depending on who's working on a given day. Anyone have any info? (Before is decide to TOFTT, LOL!

Walker333
02-11-18, 19:03
Previous reports indicate there are zero extras available.I stopped by the parlor right before the holidays and gave Lola a little box of chocolates. The massage was ok (to weak for me), but I left happy. Valentines is approaching, so some little gift, any sign of appreciation or whatever might open her heart, actually hand. Good luck Brothers.

Jasper Malloy
02-12-18, 02:50
Anyone ever been here? I keep hearing there is fun to be had but at the same time also hear that it could be pretty bogus depending on who's working on a given day. Anyone have any info? (Before is decide to TOFTT, LOL!I have visited this place from time to time over the past (don't know) 10+ years. Maybe longer. It's there, you know why you're there, they know why you're there. That's about it.

With one exception really early on, I've never been particularly thrilled with the girls, or the service. At least the towels and shower seem clean.

LatinPoker
02-12-18, 09:05
I have visited this place from time to time over the past (don't know) 10+ years. Maybe longer. It's there, you know why you're there, they know why you're there. That's about it.

With one exception really early on, I've never been particularly thrilled with the girls, or the service. At least the towels and shower seem clean.Thanks for the feedback! I've driven by there and on occasion see really pretty girls walking in, so I assumed there might be fun to be had, I may have to check it out for myself one of these days!

SuckItTrebek
02-12-18, 17:24
I went and checked out golden dream spa today. I wanted to cheek it out after all the talk about it online. I saw Selina today she is a short skinny mid to late 30's. She have one of the hardest massages I've ever had it was great. On the flip she went right to work have a good he. Will definitely repeat. I would like see some of the other girls is there any that you guys recommend trying.

FrankyCando
02-12-18, 20:48
Gave them a try Saturday evening.

Rear parking clean place massage average good and polite. H-e in the middle which I like.Seemed to be just 1 girl there.
50+40 for the hour and very appreciative of the tip

LatinPoker
02-12-18, 20:52

Rear parking clean place massage average good and polite. H-e in the middle which I like.Seemed to be just 1 girl there.
50+40 for the hour and very appreciative of the tipI'm not too far from Jef Park during the day, this would be a perfect way to break up the day. Where is this place at?

E2304
02-13-18, 00:30
I've been late on giving reviews- so here are some I've visited in the past month.

Rose Spa- paid for HH and was greeted by a nice lady by the name of lucy. Cute and in her 30's? Gave a decent massage and teased the brown eye alot while laying face down! Giggled and laughed as she was doing that! On the flip standard HE w no roaming but played w the boys and had a great release!

Ad Spa- Drew Linda and she is in early 30's and cute. Made her feel comfortable by telling her how pretty and nice she is! Standard HH as I'm on my stimach she loved playing w my brown eye! Oiled up junior from behind and milked me to completion! Different technique, but enjoyable!

Lin's Massage-been thers 4 times and it gets better every time! Always drew Linda and she is cute and somewhat if a spinner. Never pushed more than HE, but on my last visit she licked JR's head as pre-cum was coming out! Very sexy as she tongued my head and drew saliva beads down my shaft! Unique, but got the job done w a well oiled release!

Looking for a Spa that offers FS as I live in the St. Charles area! Any recommendations please PM ne so I can report back! Be safe out there!There are several Rose in area. Search doesn't work for "lin's". Please clarify. Are descriptions still valid? Thanks.

E2304
02-13-18, 01:16
Went during snow storm 7 pm last week. Annie early 20's stocky. Shy. Not playful as suggested of MT in other post. TS L1. Competent. No other MT on site.

Enter rear building middle entrance into mall from one way side street.

OrdLover
02-13-18, 03:37

50+40 for the hour and very appreciative of the tipAnd description of the girl with be helpful.

DMichaels69
02-13-18, 09:03
LINS was in Warrenville. It got busted and is closed now.

There are several Rose in area. Search doesn't work for "lin's". Please clarify. Are descriptions still valid? Thanks.

CougarBait
02-13-18, 12:06
Way out west on Belmont. They advertise on CL in massage section. Shares building with some medical offices. I have gone several times and always had a good time. Place is one of several run by the same organization and girls rotate but all are friendly and willing to shuck their tops and more Not sure if FS is available but everything else is. Girls are typical of what you expect, maybe a little younger. Place has easy entrance thru the back, I live in the neighborhood and prefer not to be spotted walking out.Based on your review, decided to check this place out. MT was probably in 40's, not great looking, but pretty fit and I've been out of the hobby for months so went for it.

Massage was pretty good. Not much teasing, but after about 10 minutes she takes off her leggings (she's wearing a long shirt / dress thing) saying it's hot in there. I start roaming on her legs and ass so she knows why I'm there. On the flip, she proceeds to HE. No discussion of rates. She did a good job. In the TS, she went for round 2, which was a pleasant surprise.

Total damage was. 6 for the hour with TS. I tipped. 8 for getting 2 pops. She seemed very happy with the tip.

Emiglio
02-13-18, 13:04
Anyone familiar with the lady in this add? Reverse Google gives full name and address, but no reviews. And Facebook link as usual is useless. Thanks for any help or feedback.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mature-attractive-white-woman-for-sensuous-body-massages-80-chicago-north-west-side/58594498

Walker333
02-13-18, 18:19
Anyone familiar with the lady in this add? Reverse Google gives full name and address, but no reviews. And Facebook link as usual is useless. Thanks for any help or feedback.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mature-attractive-white-woman-for-sensuous-body-massages-80-chicago-north-west-side/58594498I think, but I'm not 100% sure that I know her. If it's her, then she should be about 55 yo now. She called herself Viki (but might have changed it) She used to own emp, but got busted years ago. Since then she has been working just as an mt at various places. Her massage used to be good. Topless level 1 for 50 tip was on a menu. Once again I'm not absolutely positive of it's her, but very likely.

FrankyCando
02-13-18, 19:54
I'm not too far from Jef Park during the day, this would be a perfect way to break up the day. Where is this place at?At the station. The building where the hair salon and snack shop. Opposite side.

They advertise on CL & BP search Milwaukee ave.

FrankyCando
02-13-18, 19:55
And description of the girl with be helpful.40'ish not ugly not pretty a 5 but very polite....and lets you suck her headlights clean

Truthfu11
02-13-18, 19:56

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mature-attractive-white-woman-for-sensuous-body-massages-80-chicago-north-west-side/58594498Janice posts on an off. I haven't seen her posts in at least a year. She is probably mid-late 50's, a heavy smoker and heavy alcohol user. Smoke and alcohol use shows in her body and face. Any time I've talked to her she was blitzed and is probably is so when seeing clients. She has a full time day job and is only available evenings.

FrankyCando
02-13-18, 20:21

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mature-attractive-white-woman-for-sensuous-body-massages-80-chicago-north-west-side/58594498Don't waste your time and money. When she opens the door you will want to do an about-face.

Biliator
02-13-18, 23:03
Thanks to so many positive mentions from you gents, I've now seen Selena at Golden four times or so in the last month. Should I resign myself that some very enjoyable DFK while being finished in standard fashion is the full menu? Tx.

OrdLover
02-13-18, 23:45
I was wondering what is everyone favorite MT that teases into the He. Looking to find a new favorite teaser. Mine is Mandy at Golden.

Emiglio
02-14-18, 11:34
Janice posts on an off. I haven't seen her posts in at least a year. She is probably mid-late 50's, a heavy smoker and heavy alcohol user. Smoke and alcohol use shows in her body and face. Any time I've talked to her she was blitzed and is probably is so when seeing clients. She has a full time day job and is only available evenings.Thanks to all three of you guys. Last thing I want is some poor intoxicated lady pouring her heart out to me, and getting paid for it to boot.

Walker333
02-14-18, 12:28
Thanks to all three of you guys. Last thing I want is some poor intoxicated lady pouring her heart out to me, and getting paid for it to boot.Actually I've had a couple of sessions with the intoxicated MTs. They all were euros. It happened on the New Year Eve once, and on some other random date (she said it was her B-day). Both times it was fun with DFK and laughing. I left very happy.

DJ195
02-14-18, 12:50
There are several Rose in area. Search doesn't work for "lin's". Please clarify. Are descriptions still valid? Thanks.Yes I have been looking for these as well, can any one help with which places these are?

Rose Day Spa is the only one I see off Tesson Ferry but not sure if that is it.

Emiglio
02-14-18, 13:17
Actually I've had a couple of sessions with the intoxicated MTs. They all were euros. It happened on the New Year Eve once, and on some other random date (she said it was her B-day). Both times it was fun with DFK and laughing. I left very happy.But the lady in question may not be who you were thinking of, correct?

SunnyBeaches7
02-14-18, 15:21
Thanks to so many positive mentions from you gents, I've now seen Selena at Golden four times or so in the last month. Should I resign myself that some very enjoyable DFK while being finished in standard fashion is the full menu? Tx.Is that the golden off Western ave?

Biliator
02-14-18, 16:01
Is that the golden off Western ave?Yes, just west of Western.

Member #6520
02-14-18, 17:10
Anyone ever try them before.

http://www.elietmusestudio.com/home

Going to try and go this week but just curious.

E2304
02-14-18, 17:16
What did she want for FS?$160.

I miss angel / PT.

Walker333
02-14-18, 18:27
But the lady in question may not be who you were thinking of, correct?Neither of the drunk mts that I knew were her. Although, the lady from the ad could be her, as long as she was a full time professional, licensed MT 10 years ago.

Walker333
02-14-18, 18:50
I've been at Golden at numerous occasions, on various days of the week, and at different times of day, because it's located within a walking distance from my work. The place itself, service provided, the line up etc. , are not bad. Nonetheless, IMHO, there is nothing special aboit this AMP, that would explained so much attention and so many reports. There is a countless number of AMPs in Chicago area that provides a similar or even better service. I'm puzzled by a such unexplainable, phenomenal interest to this particular spa. Actually, due to this unwanted high demand, the girls there are spoiled.

Member #6027
02-15-18, 11:36
Has anyone seen Minnie before? She seems to be an independent MT operating out of the south loop. I've seen her ads on BP for a little while now and was thinking of checking her out.

If anyone has any experiences to share I'd appreciate it.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-in-a-private-clean-location-in-calls-only-real-pics-provided-full-body-massage/85745892

Member #6520
02-15-18, 13:51
Anyone ever try them before.

http://www.elietmusestudio.com/home

Going to try and go this week but just curious.TOFFT and went there. The massage was out of the park; serious legit massage I actually feel better. Over the clothes touch and a HJ and the end. Girl I had (asked not reveal her name) was cute. 2 $$ cute. That's a different story. You can do half hour and add on the "upgrade" (they upsell you) or just pay at once.

Would repeat in a pinch but for that much for a HJ might as well see an escort or do AMP and get more bang for the buck.

Member #6027
02-15-18, 16:14
I thought it was strange that she wasn't mentioned in the forum before, but it turns out she was -- I just spelled her name wrong (she shows up in the south suburbs reports).

From what I gather, she is the (very good looking) girl in the pictures, but that there are no extras to be had. The $160 per hour price certainly suggests more than a massage is available, but apparently that is not the case.

Maybe things are different now, but I don't think I'm going to find out.

Has anyone seen Minnie before? She seems to be an independent MT operating out of the south loop. I've seen her ads on BP for a little while now and was thinking of checking her out.

If anyone has any experiences to share I'd appreciate it.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-in-a-private-clean-location-in-calls-only-real-pics-provided-full-body-massage/85745892

Ron M
02-15-18, 17:05
I thought it was strange that she wasn't mentioned in the forum before, but it turns out she was -- I just spelled her name wrong (she shows up in the south suburbs reports).

From what I gather, she is the (very good looking) girl in the pictures, but that there are no extras to be had. The $160 per hour price certainly suggests more than a massage is available, but apparently that is not the case.

Maybe things are different now, but I don't think I'm going to find out.160 is way high for just a legit no extra play massage.

E2304
02-16-18, 12:03
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/free-table-shower-asian/6490427013.html

Down the street from 70 xx posted earlier. Anything to report?

Robert Gou2
02-16-18, 15:07
Had a recent dream about a visit to elegant on grand. They may have changed the name to millepede not really sure.

I used to patronize this place when they first opened and I lived in the neighborhood and had great service all the time. The inside of this place is looking pretty run down nowadays.

Recent dream was around 8 at night. Opted for the hour for 65. Gave her 80 and she showed me to my room. Coco came in and she brought my $15 change and I told her to leave it on the table. She was decent looking. Probably mid-late 40's pretty good body.

Massage began and it was definitely below average. She was actually wearing a shirt skirt even though it was freezing out and I was able to caress her legs as she worked on my back. On the flip she took her time and started working the inner thigh as we made small talk while I stood at attention. She couldn't help but notice and asked me for 60. I'm like "no if you want 60 you can take that shirt off" she said she wanted 80 for that. I told her that was ridiculous but figured what the hell, I negotiated 60 + the 15 I had sitting on the table. After all this she wanted me to hand over the 60. At this point, I'm not even at attention anymore and the mood is pretty much killed. She started the topless HJ and while I tried to roam she wasn't letting my touch her nipples WTF? And then she starts telling me to hurry up or she has to charge. She does a terrible job with the HJ and I pretty much end up finishing myself with her help. Fucking sucked. And I spent 75 for that bullshit.

As soon as I finish she brings in a hot towel hands it to me and leaves. As I'm getting dressed I see my original $15 in change sitting on the table. I grabbed it and quickly made my way out the front door. Yeah she got my 60 but I felt a little better knowing I didn't spend $75 all that. Sorry, not sorry, Coco.

Indian Chief
02-17-18, 10:52
There are several Rose in area. Search doesn't work for "lin's". Please clarify. Are descriptions still valid? Thanks.That report should have been in western suburb. Lin has in Warrenville, has been shut down. Rose is by outlet mall in north aurora.

E2304
02-17-18, 12:07
That report should have been in western suburb. Lin has in Warrenville, has been shut down. Rose is by outlet mall in north aurora."Western suburbs" sub forum. Don't see one.

Walker333
02-17-18, 12:09
Had a recent dream about a visit to elegant on grand. They may have changed the name to millepede not really sure.

I used to patronize this place when they first opened and I lived in the neighborhood and had great service all the time. The inside of this place is looking pretty run down nowadays.

Recent dream was around 8 at night. Opted for the hour for 65. Gave her 80 and she showed me to my room. Coco came in and she brought my $15 change and I told her to leave it on the table. She was decent looking. Probably mid-late 40's pretty good body.

Massage began and it was definitely below average. She was actually wearing a shirt skirt even though it was freezing out and I was able to caress her legs as she worked on my back. On the flip she took her time and started working the inner thigh as we made small talk while I stood at attention. She couldn't help but notice and asked me for 60. I'm like "no if you want 60 you can take that shirt off" she said she wanted 80 for that. I told her that was ridiculous but figured what the hell, I negotiated 60 + the 15 I had sitting on the table. After all this she wanted me to hand over the 60. At this point, I'm not even at attention anymore and the mood is pretty much killed. She started the topless HJ and while I tried to roam she wasn't letting my touch her nipples WTF? And then she starts telling me to hurry up or she has to charge. She does a terrible job with the HJ and I pretty much end up finishing myself with her help. Fucking sucked. And I spent 75 for that bullshit.
As soon as I finish she brings in a hot towel hands it to me and leaves. As I'm getting dressed I see my original $15 in change sitting on the table. I grabbed it and quickly made my way out the front door. Yeah she got my 60 but I felt a little better knowing I didn't spend $75 all that. Sorry, not sorry, Coco.Very smart move brother. Good for you. I've been there once, had a different provider, and when she stated her numbers, I just refused any extras. Realizing that she would not get any tip, she backed up and earner 40. It all took place some time ago. I didn't like the whole set up and the provider, and did not repeat.

E2304
02-18-18, 00:02
Had 2 very good experiences at this place. Far north side, ads hit BP usually saying 90/94 in the title. Usually 3-4 girls in the ad any given day.

Saw Annette, excellent time. Couldn't recommend more highly, great girl.

Also saw Jenny. I liked her too, but my take is that her menu is more limited. But still a great time.Search: relaxation. Now west of downtown. Not tried.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/today-alice-annette-jenny-rose-girls-wow-relaxation-book-now-chicago/49322472

Starks
02-18-18, 00:03
One of you more daring mongers should take a pair of these with them to their massage and post their results.

https://www.zetronix.com/video-recording-glasses/kestrel-hidden-camera-hd-video-recording-glasses-with-finger-touch-technology.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping%20Computer&utm_term=4580221844819467&utm_content=All%20Items

Robert Gou2
02-18-18, 10:32
One of you more daring mongers should take a pair of these with them to their massage and post their results.

https://www.zetronix.com/video-recording-glasses/kestrel-hidden-camera-hd-video-recording-glasses-with-finger-touch-technology.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping%20Computer&utm_term=4580221844819467&utm_content=All%20ItemsLook up "parlor king" on pornhub.

https://www.pornhub.com/users/theparlorking

VRooomBada
02-18-18, 10:42
Had 2 very good experiences at this place. Far north side, ads hit BP usually saying 90/94 in the title. Usually 3-4 girls in the ad any given day.

Also saw Jenny. I liked her too, but my take is that her menu is more limited. But still a great time.Price? Cost for extras? What is standard / extra?

LatinPoker
02-18-18, 11:03

Also saw Jenny. I liked her too, but my take is that her menu is more limited. But still a great time.Care to share the info on this place?

Sam Singer
02-18-18, 15:29

Also saw Jenny. I liked her too, but my take is that her menu is more limited. But still a great time.Is it 4112, N Pulaski?

Angai
02-18-18, 22:28
Well after a long hiatus of latin massages I decided to take a break from AMPs for a bit and decided to try a latin massage. I always have to consider the upselling when going to them, so I grabbed an extra buck and made an appointment with Sofia on Pulaski. It turned out she was a licensed therapist with years of experience in massage therapy and it showed. The place itself had incense burning and was well decorated, I briefly met Gina who looked nice true to her photos and there is a massage table in the back where you will get your massage. Sofia herself I would put at her 40's with a body that looked good in the dim lighting.

Overall fantastic massage, damage without tips are. 6 hh. 8 45 min. 1 hr, so if you looking splurge you likely will not be disappointed stopping there. I want to try Sara next time, but I wonder how Sofia would feel about that she flattered me so much it would be a bit of a shame hehe.

Mrpink
02-19-18, 00:52

Maybe things are different now, but I don't think I'm going to find out.She is the same girl that used to work at Relaxasian and Pamperworld. No extras as far as I have ever heard, The time I saw her the massage was not even good.

VRooomBada
02-19-18, 16:22
Well after a long hiatus of latin massages I decided to take a break from AMPs for a bit and decided to try a latin massage. I always have to consider the upselling when going to them, so I grabbed an extra buck and made an appointment with Sofia on Pulaski. It turned out she was a licensed therapist with years of experience in massage therapy and it showed. The place itself had incense burning and was well decorated, I briefly met Gina who looked nice true to her photos and there is a massage table in the back where you will get your massage. Sofia herself I would put at her 40's with a body that looked good in the dim lighting.

Overall fantastic massage, damage without tips are. 6 hh. 8 45 min. 1 hr, so if you looking splurge you likely will not be disappointed stopping there. I want to try Sara next time, but I wonder how Sofia would feel about that she flattered me so much it would be a bit of a shame hehe.Did you receive extras? Also the prices are showing up weird.

Niceguy99
02-20-18, 14:48
Can anyone recommend some providers with flat rates (tip already included)? Within city limits. Pm me or post here. Much appreciated.

Bryzzo
02-20-18, 15:05
Is it 4112, N Pulaski?They used to be up on Lawrence, now they are West of the Loop, near Western Avenue and Grand.

Bryzzo
02-20-18, 15:07
Care to share the info on this place?I'm a somewhat regular user of this place these days. I will say without a doubt I've never had a bad experience. I don't like to get to detailed on pricing, but it's not cheap. Menus vary perhaps a bit among the ladies, but I've never had a bad time there. Still, your all-in cost will likely approach what you might pay from a full-service escort agency.

IndyRoons
02-20-18, 16:21
Saw a few ads on BP massage section for a turkish bath in lakeview, bubble bath in south loop with a euro, and then jacuzzi place in bucktown.

Anyone have any good experiences in Chi with this, or have other recommendations? I've been to the place out in belvidere years ago.

Just need a bunch of chlorine to keep it clean. But nothing like a soak with a sexy lady.

Walker333
02-20-18, 18:01
Can anyone recommend some providers with flat rates (tip already included)? Within city limits. Pm me or post here. Much appreciated.There are planty of ads on BP and CL asking approximately for $130 and up. These usually are all-inclusive numbers.

Fiasco 20
02-21-18, 01:38
Anybody tried this spot in DG? What's the deal? Too good to be true?

LatinPoker
02-21-18, 08:56
Stopped in the other day on a whim, $. 6 at the door for the hour, got a cute Asian (Coco?) allowed loads of roaming and provided lots of teasing start to finish (HE), $. 4 for the tip at the end. I don't do this often but must admit I was pleasantly surprised, will repeat.Can't say it was a complete fail, it was ok. Had "Maria" this time, she was thin, not very pretty but her body was decent. She allowed some roaming, not as much as Coco, but I supposed beggars can't be choosers. On the flip she didn't tease much and actually tried to get me to do a DIY-HE, I wasn't buying it, and instead guided her hand exactly where it needed to be, she obliged, and quite enthusiastically I must say. Same 60/40 handshake, again, not bad but had a better time with coco.

Jayp80
02-21-18, 09:27
Anybody tried this spot in DG? What's the deal? Too good to be true?Very expensive handshake.

Walker333
02-21-18, 19:45
There is nothing special there, just clean. Mediocre therapist and massage. Funny up-selling. Starting point is 100, dropped to 50, and behaved as if she was during a huge favor.

DMichaels69
02-22-18, 09:02
I've never been but the website makes it clear it would be an upsell. I'll pass on that.

There is nothing special there, just clean. Mediocre therapist and massage. Funny up-selling. Starting point is 100, dropped to 50, and behaved as if she was during a huge favor.

Very expensive handshake.

Ron M
02-24-18, 16:48
On Ashland and Addison. Just a few blocks west of Wrigley Field has officially closed. For rent sign on the window. I guess not offering extra play cost them business.

ArielDude28
02-24-18, 20:20
Can't say it was a complete fail, it was ok. Had "Maria" this time, she was thin, not very pretty but her body was decent. She allowed some roaming, not as much as Coco, but I supposed beggars can't be choosers. On the flip she didn't tease much and actually tried to get me to do a DIY-HE, I wasn't buying it, and instead guided her hand exactly where it needed to be, she obliged, and quite enthusiastically I must say. Same 60/40 handshake, again, not bad but had a better time with coco.I visited this place today and I was invited by Maria. She was not so attractive. I insisted I want Coco and in came Coco who looked easy on eyes. She may be in her early 40's but very fit and sexy. As you said in your earlier review, she is open for all kinds of roaming (fiv. Etc). I think more is on table if we visit more.

Robert Gou2
02-24-18, 20:37
I visited this place today and I was invited by Maria. She was not so attractive. I insisted I want Coco and in came Coco who looked easy on eyes. She may be in her early 40's but very fit and sexy. As you said in your earlier review, she is open for all kinds of roaming (fiv. Etc). I think more is on table if we visit more.Did she question at all why you requested her without seeing her before? Always awkward when they grill you on that. I usually just go and roll the dice at these places.

Starks
02-24-18, 23:32
It would be much appreciated if somebody can point me in the direction of a MT with large cans.

ArielDude28
02-25-18, 01:59
Did she question at all why you requested her without seeing her before? Always awkward when they grill you on that. I usually just go and roll the dice at these places.Yes, she did ask me that and it was awkward. I just mumbled I knew her name and quickly got into doing something so it can be ignored. It was clear to her that I was visiting her first time but that's fine as she was not mad at it or anything. But there could be more on table that I may get in my next visit.

Hrodebert
02-25-18, 03:08
Are Coco's tatas real?

I visited this place today and I was invited by Maria. She was not so attractive. I insisted I want Coco and in came Coco who looked easy on eyes. She may be in her early 40's but very fit and sexy. As you said in your earlier review, she is open for all kinds of roaming (fiv. Etc). I think more is on table if we visit more.

VRooomBada
02-25-18, 03:09
Yes, she did ask me that and it was awkward. I just mumbled I knew her name and quickly got into doing something so it can be ignored. It was clear to her that I was visiting her first time but that's fine as she was not mad at it or anything. But there could be more on table that I may get in my next visit.I just say she was recommended by a friend and usually that works. The only time it didn't was with emily from oki doki. She asked for my friend's name, gave a generic name. She then asked for a description of this friend and I gave a generic description. She kept prying so I gave in and told her it was from reviews online. Damn she was nosy!

Crikiter
02-25-18, 11:38
Went to a West Lakeview spa a while ago and asked for a table shower. They said the table broke and all they had was a sprayer and a mat on the floor. Yuk. This place seems to be going downhill. Service was ok but not as good as in the past.

On another note visited 4112. When I got into the room some guy out in the hall was going on about how great she was. I myself thought it was very meh. Unenthusiastic and too much damn oil. To each their own I guess.

Gentle Mist
02-25-18, 14:01
I just say she was recommended by a friend and usually that works. The only time it didn't was with emily from oki doki. She asked for my friend's name, gave a generic name. She then asked for a description of this friend and I gave a generic description. She kept prying so I gave in and told her it was from reviews online. Damn she was nosy!I hope the massage was adequate enough for you after all that.

I usually don't ever bother asking for their name, because 1.) it's always going to be false; and, 2.) they probably give the same name to only a few guys (maybe a days' worth of guys) at a time.

SaintChuck
02-25-18, 14:08
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/708-613-5667-best-massage-young-girls/81324797 During the week I was driving home from the city and traffic was horrible, so I decide to get off the highway and visit an AMP. I walk into this place and was greeted by a woman in her 40's and she was about a 3 on the AMP scale. When she smiled she became a 1 because her teeth were like burnt little match heads. We went to the room and I laid on my back, to let her know that I wasn't there for a massage. After a few minutes she sat on the table and started brushing her fingers over me. I started working my way up her legs and feeling her butt. She got more comfortable and it got to the point where she was laying on her side and it was like we were in 69 position. After a few minutes I removed the towel and she continued this light feather touch and she tickled my balls a few times. I finally guided her hand to the little guy and that's where things went downhill. She told me that she doesn't do that and that she only gives massage. I explained to her that this was part of the massage and that it was the most important part of the massage. She got this dumb look on her face like she was actually thinking about it. She finally said no. Kind of funny that she had no problem tickling my balls several times, but a hand job was out of the question. LOL. I got up off the table and got dressed and left. I figured that sitting in traffic was better than getting severe blue balls. If you are a Monger that likes to have your balls tickled, then this is the place for you. SaintChuck.

ApplePiePussy
02-25-18, 19:35
Are pretty much the worst time to go to a spa. I learned that the hard way. The two worst experiences I've ever had were on Sunday nights. It's because they put out the new girls and the flunkies just to keep the doors open. None of the attractive experienced girls want to work weekends. They want to have fun like everyone else. They want to work 5 days and have weekends off. Most of them don't get 2 days off though. My main girl does but lately her massage has become non-existent and I went to see somebody else.

I went to Yun Ping based on recent reviews on RM. I knew right when she opened the door that it was probably going to be a bad time. The problem was that she was mildly attractive and in her 20's which is becoming increasingly rare in Chicago. So I rolled the dice.

The further out in the boonies of China these girls are from, the closer they are to semi-retardation. It's not their fault. It's simply a lack of education and manners. The country needs several more generations of advancement before we can expect the country girls to be anything but spazzes. There are exceptions but they are rare.

The massage was terrible. It was her spreading oil on my back the way you would spread a rub on a steak. At least a couple times I caught her watching her phone with one hand and sliming me with the other. Now this is the best part, on the flip, she tells me she's never done it before. And I believe her. I had to show her how to give a handy. And she was terrible. I mean absolutely an abomination. It was like she was working some mechanical pump, like she was expecting it to spurt after a couple pumps like a lawnmower.

The worst part was her attitude. It was somewhat authoritative yet completely silly at the same time. She is probably on the spectrum somewhere, sent to the US by frustrated family members who were thinking at least she wouldn't fuck up tugging dicks.

I gave her a twenty as a tip and walked out. She didn't protest. There are no redeeming qualities, unfortunately. It's okay to be new. It's not okay to have her personality and be new, because in a sense she will always be new.

The place is a shit-hole anyways. Nasty TS and nastier rooms. There was some kind of party out front too, in the fake ass hair salon. It was all older Chinese and they were huddled around a table.

Member #5686
02-25-18, 19:55
I went to Yun Ping based on recent reviews on RM. I knew right when she opened the door that it was probably going to be a bad time. The problem was that she was mildly attractive and in her 20's which is becoming increasingly rare in Chicago. So I rolled the dice.

table.I have been to the place next door (jin ding) a couple of times. The best massage I had was from a middle aged woman with very long hair. Has anyone else gone there? I've tried to remember her name to find her again but no luck.

Angai
02-25-18, 22:04
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/708-613-5667-best-massage-young-girls/81324797 During the week I was driving home from the city and traffic was horrible, so I decide to get off the highway and visit an AMP. I walk into this place and was greeted by a woman in her 40's and she was about a 3 on the AMP scale. When she smiled she became a 1 because her teeth were like burnt little match heads. We went to the room and I laid on my back, to let her know that I wasn't there for a massage. After a few minutes she sat on the table and started brushing her fingers over me. I started working my way up her legs and feeling her butt. She got more comfortable and it got to the point where she was laying on her side and it was like we were in 69 position. After a few minutes I removed the towel and she continued this light feather touch and she tickled my balls a few times. I finally guided her hand to the little guy and that's where things went downhill. She told me that she doesn't do that and that she only gives massage. I explained to her that this was part of the massage and that it was the most important part of the massage. She got this dumb look on her face like she was actually thinking about it. She finally said no. Kind of funny that she had no problem tickling my balls several times, but a hand job was out of the question. LOL. I got up off the table and got dressed and left. I figured that sitting in traffic was better than getting severe blue balls. If you are a Monger that likes to have your balls tickled, then this is the place for you. SaintChuck.Your post was a good laugh thanks for that. I haven't been to this place since I lived in that area and that was few years ago I guess things have changed. I mean I did get a mama-san but I had no issues with the finish it was a standard affair too standard for me to really consciously repeat overall decent, nonetheless I preferred Sunny Spa in the same area the younger MTs there were a lot more fun. It sounds like you may have been too aggressive LOL.

RaccoonJoe
02-25-18, 22:15
Hi everyone,

I'm a long time lurker, but I figured it's time to provide some feedback here.

I went to SXL a few times so far. As some of the fellow forum contributors noted, the facilities are very clean. I would say this spa is rather on the expensive side. One hours massage is $. 7. For a handshake, the expected min tip is $. 6. And if you're new to this spa, the provider may ask questions.

Here's a quick summary on the providers here:

Yoyo: Avoid if possible. She would ask for ridiculous amount for nude HJ (last time she asked for $1. 2 tip for that). And she doesn't even allow FIV or anything similar. Her massage is OK, but if you draw her, just go with the basic $. 6 HE. She allows OTC roaming on her back, but not her cans (which are very small anyways).

Mary: One of my favorites. Good massage, fun to talk to, brown eye treatment (if it's your thing) is included in the $. 6 tip for he. She also allows for OTC roaming.

Amy: She is not much to look at. Her massage is solid. HE is OK. Last week, Yoyo told me that Amy no longer works there, but it may be BS.

Kelly: Pretty good attitude. YMMV, but I was allowed UTC for pretty much everywhere during HE. She gives good massages too, but she's not a looker.

I'll keep on posting in the near future. Thanks everyone for this great forum!

ArielDude28
02-26-18, 00:45
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/708-613-5667-best-massage-young-girls/81324797 During the week I was driving home from the city and traffic was horrible, so I decide to get off the highway and visit an AMP. I walk into this place and was greeted by a woman in her 40's and she was about a 3 on the AMP scale. When she smiled she became a 1 because her teeth were like burnt little match heads. We went to the room and I laid on my back, to let her know that I wasn't there for a massage. After a few minutes she sat on the table and started brushing her fingers over me. I started working my way up her legs and feeling her butt. She got more comfortable and it got to the point where she was laying on her side and it was like we were in 69 position. After a few minutes I removed the towel and she continued this light feather touch and she tickled my balls a few times. I finally guided her hand to the little guy and that's where things went downhill. She told me that she doesn't do that and that she only gives massage. I explained to her that this was part of the massage and that it was the most important part of the massage. She got this dumb look on her face like she was actually thinking about it. She finally said no. Kind of funny that she had no problem tickling my balls several times, but a hand job was out of the question. LOL. I got up off the table and got dressed and left. I figured that sitting in traffic was better than getting severe blue balls. If you are a Monger that likes to have your balls tickled, then this is the place for you. SaintChuck.I literally rofl reading your funny post. Thanks. I never visited this part of the city and I also started to apply new skills to walk out if I don; t like the person who is going to massage me. I get in and the moment I see a negative sign I pick my phone and pretend talking to someone to just walk out. Since I am on phone (though they think I am on or pretending), there is less chance of them requesting me to stay. It may look rude, but I just want to save my time and money at that point.

Gentle Mist
02-26-18, 06:25
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/708-613-5667-best-massage-young-girls/81324797 During the week I was driving home from the city and traffic was horrible, so I decide to get off the highway and visit an AMP. I walk into this place and was greeted by a woman in her 40's and she was about a 3 on the AMP scale. When she smiled she became a 1 because her teeth were like burnt little match heads. We went to the room and I laid on my back, to let her know that I wasn't there for a massage. After a few minutes she sat on the table and started brushing her fingers over me. I started working my way up her legs and feeling her butt. She got more comfortable and it got to the point where she was laying on her side and it was like we were in 69 position. After a few minutes I removed the towel and she continued this light feather touch and she tickled my balls a few times. I finally guided her hand to the little guy and that's where things went downhill. She told me that she doesn't do that and that she only gives massage. I explained to her that this was part of the massage and that it was the most important part of the massage. She got this dumb look on her face like she was actually thinking about it. She finally said no. Kind of funny that she had no problem tickling my balls several times, but a hand job was out of the question. LOL. I got up off the table and got dressed and left. I figured that sitting in traffic was better than getting severe blue balls. If you are a Monger that likes to have your balls tickled, then this is the place for you. SaintChuck.You wrote: I finally guided her hand to the little guy and that's where things went downhill.

I think that, if you would have had a raging boner, then things would have been uphill with your desired outcome.

SaintChuck
02-26-18, 12:59
You wrote: I finally guided her hand to the little guy and that's where things went downhill.

I think that, if you would have had a raging boner, then things would have been uphill with your desired outcome.From all of her teasing and tickling my balls, I had a boner. It didn't matter because she wasn't giving a HJ. SaintChuck.

CoolPatrick
02-26-18, 13:21
First off, great report. But I'd assume you were saying $70 for one-hour massage, and then $60 for the happy ending. Otherwise your shorthand suggested $170 and then $160, which is insane, unless these numbers were exactly what you paid and asked by AMT (you have my condolences if this was true).

If you were saying seventy and sixty dollars and you want to use shorthand, just remember the dollar sign (stands for the Benjamin, 100 dollars. Just say. 7 and. 6 and do not include the dollar sign. $. 7 means $170 dollars. When in doubt, just typed the donation in the conventional way.

Hi everyone,

I'm a long time lurker, but I figured it's time to provide some feedback here.

I went to SXL a few times so far. As some of the fellow forum contributors noted, the facilities are very clean. I would say this spa is rather on the expensive side. One hours massage is $. 7. For a handshake, the expected min tip is $. 6. And if you're new to this spa, the provider may ask questions.

Here's a quick summary on the providers here:

Yoyo: Avoid if possible. She would ask for ridiculous amount for nude HJ (last time she asked for $1. 2 tip for that). And she doesn't even allow FIV or anything similar. Her massage is OK, but if you draw her, just go with the basic $. 6 HE. She allows OTC roaming on her back, but not her cans (which are very small anyways).

Mary: One of my favorites. Good massage, fun to talk to, brown eye treatment (if it's your thing) is included in the $. 6 tip for he. She also allows for OTC roaming.

Amy: She is not much to look at. Her massage is solid. HE is OK. Last week, Yoyo told me that Amy no longer works there, but it may be BS.

Kelly: Pretty good attitude. YMMV, but I was allowed UTC for pretty much everywhere during HE. She gives good massages too, but she's not a looker.

I'll keep on posting in the near future. Thanks everyone for this great forum!

Archer927
02-26-18, 14:44
I'm from Milwaukee but will be traveling through the northern burbs of Chicago on Sunday headed back to MKE. I've heard the AMPs and Euro style massages south of the border rock compared to what we have access to. Can anyone suggest a spot or two within a reasonable distance of the freeway heading to the land of cheese and beer?

Ron M
02-26-18, 15:55
If some of you guys can, how about pooling your money together for a trip to Asia. There are so many young Asian girls you can play with instead of the old grandmas here. At least in Asia you're guaranteed the Happy Ending of your choice.

Averily
02-26-18, 15:56
Hey all, I'm visiting town tomorrow and hoping to get some solid recommendations. I have been reading the forum and have some ideas but hoping to get good direction. I'm looking for a respectable massage with some generous boob play. Not interested in the hardcore stuff. PM me if you like please. Incall / outcall ok. I'll be happy to reciprocate for Detroit visits.

/ AV.