PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Jayp80
03-30-23, 19:07
I just assumed there was some sting the girl got caught and played the sex trafficking victim card and now we're here. I actually had been trying to setup some time with Meghan a couple weeks ago but she works limited hours and I couldn't make it work.She suddenly no longer does incalls.

https://tryst.link/bdsm/missmeghanlunaux

Poogee
03-30-23, 20:43
If you're driving you can get to the Chinatown AMPs and apartments pretty quickly just take ashland.Driving so may consider. Please pm for details: door fee hhr fee L1 and L2.

Thanks.

Moejoo
03-30-23, 20:57
She suddenly no longer does incalls.

https://tryst.link/bdsm/missmeghanlunauxAny idea why?

Jayp80
03-30-23, 21:15
Any idea why?Everyone assumes she's one of the girls operating out of the Firefighter's apt / condo that was in the news recently.

Nowhere500
03-31-23, 12:10
Very cute but limited menu. Karly is by far the best at Ozone. Wide open menu.Is Mya the blonde girl at Ozone? I saw a blond Asian when I was leaving last week. She was gorgeous but I didn't get her name. I'd love to know who it was so I can make an appointment with her.

Lurker1111
03-31-23, 14:54
https://tryst.link/massage/massage4men

Anyone see her before?

FellowMonger
03-31-23, 15:22
Hit up SXL again because its like a 10 minute drive from me. Was told Kelly had to step out so I would be seeing Emily. I paid. 8 for an hour and upon initially entering and when I went into the room, mamasan came in a few minutes later. I told her no out the gate that I wasn't trying to get a rub down from her. Sorry just not my cup of tea. But she told me she'd give the massage then pretty girl would come in on the flip. So I said sure.

Not going to lie I was a bit apprehensive but she gave a pretty damn good job. Tipped her. 2 on top (she asked for a tip but honestly the massage was pretty good) and then a few minutes later Emily came in. 120 for BBBJCIM. Cute spinner type and speaks pretty good english. Spinners arrent really my thing but to each their own.

SexToyMagic
03-31-23, 16:10
Is Mya the blonde girl at Ozone? I saw a blond Asian when I was leaving last week. She was gorgeous but I didn't get her name. I'd love to know who it was so I can make an appointment with her.How much $$ do I take. Or do they take credit cards.

FnlvnGuy
03-31-23, 19:23
Any idea why?She was doing massage in a condo building and she was good, besides the fact the she wasn't reliable.

Mayo Teru
03-31-23, 19:45
I've been out of the game for a while, now thinking about getting back in. Is BHC defunct? Drove by the other day and it looked kinda dead. Of course it's hard to tell.

I'd love recs on any providers with big natural tits. I'm seeing something about someone named Mary at Ruby Spa, aka Love Spa? Seeing mixed messages about how big and whether they're natural or not. If anyone's got info, lmk.

Walker333
03-31-23, 20:39
Any idea why?I saw her a few years ago and L1-happy. BUT, at some point, later on, after I left, I've got that crazy idea / vibe / feeling that she was actually he, and that made me sick, and I've never repeated.

Moejoo
03-31-23, 23:15
I saw her a few years ago and L1-happy. BUT, at some point, later on, after I left, I've got that crazy idea / vibe / feeling that she was actually he, and that made me sick, and I've never repeated.She has a very butch type of mindset, dresses masculine and likes to pretend she has a dick. There must be some name for it but I think she has gender identity issues. I would not be surprised if she moves towards some kind of trans identity. She doesn't like to show it but I have seen her pussy and its pretty nice. By the looks of her tryst ad she has moved away from massage completely and is now full dom.

IndigoWalk
04-01-23, 00:52
I saw her a few years ago and L1-happy. BUT, at some point, later on, after I left, I've got that crazy idea / vibe / feeling that she was actually he, and that made me sick, and I've never repeated.Saw her twice about a year ago (both at the previously mentioned place pre bust, she at the time was actually belligerent about being busting- "fuck the neighbors" and I'm like "hey OK!" this is back over a year ago) Both times pussy was "grooling" - both visit were L1 but I was unable to feel her up for various reasons. But visually it was a pretty pussy that I saw. Look but no touch and definitely a grool and seemed like part of the soft dom / BDSM show that she puts on for new clients (I sensed / asked about more for more repeat clients she would go much more hard core, but L3 would be on you, not her, likely with her fist or bigger if you asked for it. She's dom for sure but also measured / professional in my opinion). Not sure if you are implying a post-op transgender as I am not sure how that biology works, I never saw any scars; just cause she got A cups doesn't mean she's a he. I thought she was a pretty cool chick tbh and curiously underpriced compared to other BDSM providers. Maybe that is why all the questions? That's the only question I have.

ScrappyDoo1
04-01-23, 11:04
Hey everyone, any chance someone has visited CLM and seen Karina or Tina recently? They look like exactly my type but given CLM likes to change pics a little bit I'd like to confirm.

Thanks.

Hapenny
04-01-23, 12:26

Anyone see her before?Yes and it would be to your benefit to search the forum for reviews.

Spame
04-01-23, 13:23
Saw Karina. Pretty good experience upgrades to FS. Asian look but more exotic. Decent body probably older than she looks but was pretty sexual overall.

Hey everyone, any chance someone has visited CLM and seen Karina or Tina recently? They look like exactly my type but given CLM likes to change pics a little bit I'd like to confirm.

Thanks.

Mitsom
04-01-23, 13:56
Based on recent reviews popped into the reimagined Love Spa (former Ruby). Number is on another site. Had a taste for some big ta-tas so asked for the afore mentioned Mary. I don't think it was her. I think despite asking they just gave me who was available.

Girl was very cute. Late 20's probably. Average size. Nice firm butt. Long dark straight hair. Lips shaped for satisfying man meat. But although her boobs were somewhat larger than average I'd say C cup, and firm / flat. Not the type described. No swinging in doggie as someone mentioned. That's why I don't think it was Mary.

Anyway, fine experience. Walk in. Ring buzzer. Pappasan leads me in. Entryway is basically vacant. Straight to the room. 10 min massage then on to the teasing. BBBJ was nice seeing her red lips around my shaft but she couldn't take it very deep (heard Mary did DT so another reason I don't think it was her). Wiped me down and did some rimming and BL for $40 extra. Cover went on. Told me through translator "I came to America to see D this big" LOL. Pounded her out in a few positions. Some good moaning, somewhat loud. No secret what was going on to those outside the room. Then took cover off and told her to finish with her mouth while I laid down. Gave that firm bootie some spanking. Blew a pretty good size rope in her mouth before she pulled away and stroked me while I erupted. Wiped down and headed out.

Paid house fee $60. Then $200 for FS. $40 extra for the upgrade. Not sure if I'll repeat there. Couldn't get comfortable because the place is such an obvious shag shack. Looks like they may be building out the front room but I don't know. I guess one pro is that you can walk right in and don't have to stand on the busy street.

NovaBrain
04-01-23, 17:13
Saw Karina. Pretty good experience upgrades to FS. Asian look but more exotic. Decent body probably older than she looks but was pretty sexual overall.What was the total damage? Trend with CLM lately has been new girls charging anywhere upwards of $200 for CFS CBJ.

WalkingHard
04-01-23, 18:00
How much $$ do I take. Or do they take credit cards.I would never advise using credit cards at these places.

RubLuvr
04-01-23, 18:18

Anyone see her before?She was not attractive, and heavy. It is her, but in person the overweight and plain was enhanced. No sexy clothing, just changed into leggings and a bra top. Not rude, but not overly friendly either. Level one, no offer of anything else at the time. Nothing special in that area either, and massage was average parlor level. I don't know how she is making it at that price point, I guess the novelty of a non Asian, that is probably why I tried, as well as assuming there was more there than a level one and average massage for 160, her price at the time.

Jinurso
04-02-23, 00:31
Saw Karina. Pretty good experience upgrades to FS. Asian look but more exotic. Decent body probably older than she looks but was pretty sexual overall.Good feedback. Any details about the menu? Is BBBJ available? DATY? DFK?

Jayp80
04-02-23, 02:34
I would never advise using credit cards at these places.Never leave a digital trail for illegal activites no credit, debit, zelle, cashapp, venmo cash only.

Dbiz01
04-02-23, 05:39
Visited one of papasans places on the NWside (Belmont to be more specific) saw Ying Ying- ok older Gilf, nice smaller sized boobs, flat ass, fit body for a woman of her age. Door fee of 60, very weak massage with lots of teasing, and after minimal negotiating she was DTF for an additional $. Not bad standard miss. Position.

Not a bad option if you are into older women.

Will I revisit? Maybe out of pure convenience.Ying Ying definitely won't disappoint!!

Dbiz01
04-02-23, 05:45
Wow. Any idea which agency he ran?

As a long time monger, most mongers assume that homes / condos are safe from busts bc there isn't any local business complaints, as opposed to an AMP. Kinda sucks that his name and face is now public like that. Meanwhile other REAL crimes get a slap on the hand.LOL! Pretty dumb! Trying to run this on the NW side where other CFD and CPD live? You're just asking to get busted.

Mitsom
04-02-23, 10:58
LOL! Pretty dumb! Trying to run this on the NW side where other CFD and CPD live? You're just asking to get busted.Probably the CFD and CPD were his biggest customers!

JamesTChicago
04-02-23, 11:41
Anyone know anything about this ad? I'd love to visit as her intersection is really convenient for me. I don't think I've seen this ad before. Any help would be great and thanks. Dms welcome if you prefer that.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sunday-funday-27338.html

BeatlesFan1
04-02-23, 14:42
If anyone knows of a decent L2/ L3 in the area please lmk.

RickSomething
04-02-23, 23:39
Is 819 still open? Saw a couple of cops near the front door on Saturday. I kept driving.

LikFolk
04-02-23, 23:56
Is 819 still open? Saw a couple of cops near the front door on Saturday. I kept driving.That was the worst AMP experience I have ever had. Was the woman on drugs? Respiratory infection? Allergies? Jesus fuckin Christ what a hell hole. Never again. Disgusting.

OF Charlie
04-03-23, 06:19
Is 819 still open? Saw a couple of cops near the front door on Saturday. I kept driving.Yes, it's still open. Actually it was never closed.

Anne is scheduled to be back there later this morning after taking a few days off for her period and will be there this whole month. After this month, she will be gone from Chicago for a while. When I last spoke to her prior to her break, she told me she has booked other cities all the way through August. She hasn't booked anything beyond that as she wants to see how she does in other cities first. So the earliest that she will be back here is September, but it be later or never. I guess get your Anne fix while you can.

Coopertars
04-03-23, 09:51
Yes, it's still open. Actually it was never closed.

Anne is scheduled to be back there later this morning after taking a few days off for her period and will be there this whole month. After this month, she will be gone from Chicago for a while. When I last spoke to her prior to her break, she told me she has booked other cities all the way through August. She hasn't booked anything beyond that as she wants to see how she does in other cities first. So the earliest that she will be back here is September, but it be later or never. I guess get your Anne fix while you can.I was at 819 on Saturday and was met by a girl who introduced herself as Anne or Anna (She pronounced it as Ann-ay) and boy was it a not good experience. The girl that I met with was about 5'5"-5"6, 140 lbs. Long black hair that went below her shoulders, and had a tramp stamp tattoo. Hoping the folks who have seen the real Anne can let me know if I got a bait and switch or not.

She was on her phone the whole time during the massage, could literally hear her tapping away on the screen with one hand and placing another hand on my back and just moving it around a bit. She constantly left the room for some reason and then whenever she came back she seemed very forgetful / distracted. Back to a one hand massage and texting on her phone.

Finally after like 10 minutes of this she asked me to flip and asked me if I wanted FS, I said yes and she started off with a lackluster CBJ for a couple of minutes. She would pause and look up at the door and then get back to it. This lasted for about 2 minutes and then she got on all fours and I started going at it in doggy. She picked up her phone again and started texting while I was hitting it from the back!

At this point I knew I wasn't going to get any service that I had previously gotten here so I just pounded it out and then got dressed and left. She left her phone screen open on the table while she was cleaning me up and I saw what looked to be a bunch of food memes / gifs on a wechat group, so I'm assuming she just hurried me out because it was dinner time (it was like 445 when I got there though).

This one kind of turned me off guys, one of the most lackluster experiences I've had in a while.

Eddinger
04-03-23, 10:17
Well. I only saw her once, but that is not her. She's a fucking knockout, prob only 115 lbs at the most, and is just wild to fuck and be with. I think they tell everyone that every girl s Anne right now. The first time I went for anne I got someone else was just fine. Next time I got actual Anne and it was an insane time. 10/10. There's no doubt when you have the actual Anne.

I was at 819 on Saturday and was met by a girl who introduced herself as Anne or Anna (She pronounced it as Ann-ay) and boy was it a not good experience. The girl that I met with was about 5'5"-5"6, 140 lbs. Long black hair that went below her shoulders, and had a tramp stamp tattoo. Hoping the folks who have seen the real Anne can let me know if I got a bait and switch or not.

She was on her phone the whole time during the massage, could literally hear her tapping away on the screen with one hand and placing another hand on my back and just moving it around a bit. She constantly left the room for some reason and then whenever she came back she seemed very forgetful / distracted. Back to a one hand massage and texting on her phone.

Finally after like 10 minutes of this she asked me to flip and asked me if I wanted FS, I said yes and she started off with a lackluster CBJ for a couple of minutes. She would pause and look up at the door and then get back to it. This lasted for about 2 minutes and then she got on all fours and I started going at it in doggy. She picked up her phone again and started texting while I was hitting it from the back!

At this point I knew I wasn't going to get any service that I had previously gotten here so I just pounded it out and then got dressed and left. She left her phone screen open on the table while she was cleaning me up and I saw what looked to be a bunch of food memes / gifs on a wechat group, so I'm assuming she just hurried me out because it was dinner time (it was like 445 when I got there though).

This one kind of turned me off guys, one of the most lackluster experiences I've had in a while.

OF Charlie
04-03-23, 10:27
I was at 819 on Saturday and was met by a girl who introduced herself as Anne or Anna (She pronounced it as Ann-ay) and boy was it a not good experience. The girl that I met with was about 5'5"-5"6, 140 lbs. Long black hair that went below her shoulders, and had a tramp stamp tattoo. Hoping the folks who have seen the real Anne can let me know if I got a bait and switch or not.

I wrote she is scheduled to be back later this morning. That would have implied that she has been off. Someone wrote about her taking a break for period last week. Post 8837 in the Asian apartment thread.

Anne is like 5 foot or 5'1". 105 lbs at most. Pretty sure in some of her reviews, people have mentioned her body type already. And when she was at PD, I even mentioned that the pics on PD website are real. I don't want to pile on anymore as I feel bad for you and you have been a good advocate for 819, but probably could have done more homework in this case. There are at least 10 reviews all by different guys that you could have asked.

Coopertars
04-03-23, 11:28
I wrote she is scheduled to be back later this morning. That would have implied that she has been off. Someone wrote about her taking a break for period last week. Post 8837 in the Asian apartment thread.

Anne is like 5 foot or 5'1". 105 lbs at most. Pretty sure in some of her reviews, people have mentioned her body type already. And when she was at PD, I even mentioned that the pics on PD website are real. I don't want to pile on anymore as I feel bad for you and you have been a good advocate for 819, but probably could have done more homework in this case. There are at least 10 reviews all by different guys that you could have asked.Yeah agree I usually do my due diligence. Was in the area and texted the number and was told Linda and Jojo were working that day. Hadn't met either, and previously had good experiences at 819 so was pretty confident going in blind.

When I walked in and the girl introduced herself to me as Anna, I was pretty excited. Obviously didn't have the time to go and RTFF and find reviews at that exact moment so I just went with the flow in the beginning. Anywho, it seems like I definitely got some type of bait and switch / knockoff brand for this one. I posted a description of who I saw so in case any of you see that person, be warned.

UncleNutzy
04-03-23, 12:03
Any intel on this place? Did Princess just get renamed?

Richard7
04-03-23, 18:46
Door price has gone up.

Looks like AMPs are beginning to hurt as demand is taking a dive.

Rizpat
04-04-23, 09:09
Heard Juju is at a West River Spa now and goes by the name of Selena, but when I booked her they had someone else come in as Selena. Did I get something mixed up here? Is Juju actually at West River now?

Pau Ford
04-04-23, 10:29
I saw here there a month ago. I requested her but she was busy, got average L1 from another lady.

Heard Juju is at a West River Spa now and goes by the name of Selena, but when I booked her they had someone else come in as Selena. Did I get something mixed up here? Is Juju actually at West River now?

SpaDude777
04-04-23, 11:03
I saw here there a month ago. I requested her but she was busy, got average L1 from another lady.I thought she still went by Ju Ju at West River. Would like to know for sure, I used to see her a lo at S&L and was thinking of going to West River.

ZBurner
04-04-23, 12:48
Anyone know a provider or AMP girl who has a quality prostate technique? Have seen a few and while some are good, better than others, the technique leaves more to be desired. Would love some recs for this.

GeneralObvious
04-04-23, 13:18
Heard Juju is at a West River Spa now and goes by the name of Selena, but when I booked her they had someone else come in as Selena. Did I get something mixed up here? Is Juju actually at West River now?She's been there for 6 months, but time is catching up with her. She's in her late 40's, with nothing on top, or in the rear.

GMan25
04-04-23, 14:42
Door price has gone up.

Looks like AMPs are beginning to hurt as demand is taking a dive.I guess they don't understand basic economics. Demand is down so to offset that they raise prices to try and make up the shortfall. Seems business would pick up if door fee or top demands were lowered.

Pedorro
04-04-23, 18:01
Anyone know a provider or AMP girl who has a quality prostate technique? Have seen a few and while some are good, better than others, the technique leaves more to be desired. Would love some recs for this.Can you share some of the ladies you've seen?

ElChuba26
04-04-23, 22:59
Try out CLM - https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com They have a very good line up and locations all around the city.Where are some of the locations? I went on the site but I want to know what's closest to me and how it looks before heading over LOL.

ElChuba26
04-05-23, 02:55
Anyone having trouble reaching CLM? Been trying all day with no answer.Yea, man I want to see Tina and Karina. Idk where they're located or anything but I hear good stuff. If you got more info about this please e (places since they have some different locations lmk).

BiggoDawgGo
04-05-23, 10:37
How do I make sure I actually get Anne at 819? I hear they do a lot of bait and switch with her now. Never been with her before what are some signs I can look for to know I have the real Anne?

Coopertars
04-05-23, 13:47
How do I make sure I actually get Anne at 819? I hear they do a lot of bait and switch with her now. Never been with her before what are some signs I can look for to know I have the real Anne?In short: don't do what I did. Go back and read the forum there's plenty of info about her including descriptions and potentially pictures.

Jinurso
04-05-23, 14:32
Where are some of the locations? I went on the site but I want to know what's closest to me and how it looks before heading over LOL.Their website lists the intersections for each of the locations and which girl is working there that day. They rotate the girls and locations each day.

It's not an AMP, so you can't just drop in, ask to look around and wait for a lineup. You have to book an appointment with one of the girls first, then they give you the exact address.

JamesTChicago
04-05-23, 16:50
Anyone familiar with this agency? Saw them post in a Craigslist ad. Dms are fine or share the love.

https://chicagobombshellgirls.com/gallery

Jinurso
04-05-23, 17:45
Athena has been on my radar for a bit but I haven't been able to line up my schedule with hers yet. I was chatting with my CLM regular when the topic of new girls came up. Apparently Athena isn't new. She used to go by Melanie at CLM. The name doesn't ring a bell. Anybody remember her?

Sfgop2A
04-05-23, 18:05
Anyone familiar with this agency? Saw them post in a Craigslist ad. Dms are fine or share the love.

https://chicagobombshellgirls.com/galleryLOL "Bianca" is a famous porn star's picture (Christy Mack), so yeah, seems fake as fuck or shady at the least. I'd avoid. They didn't even try to make it legit.

FuckIt216
04-05-23, 22:14
Stopped by to see the new lineup at 🍊 Spa tonight.

JoJo, Lili, Anne and 1 other girl. One of the better line ups they have and decided to endure a session with JoJo.

Girl has an amazing all natural body to dings or scratches and some of the best breast I've ever seen.

Session was 7/10 worse part was the amount of alcohol she uses to clean 🧽 you up asked me if it was burning 🔥 LOL.

But worth the visit and great line up -.

Richard7
04-06-23, 06:54
Stopped by to see the new lineup at 🍊 Spa tonight.

JoJo, Lili, Anne and 1 other girl. One of the better line ups they have and decided to endure a session with JoJo.

Girl has an amazing all natural body to dings or scratches and some of the best breast I've ever seen.

Session was 7/10 worse part was the amount of alcohol she uses to clean 🧽 you up asked me if it was burning 🔥 LOL.

But worth the visit and great line up -.Did you ask if Salina is still there?

GiDaddy
04-06-23, 09:04
How do I make sure I actually get Anne at 819? I hear they do a lot of bait and switch with her now. Never been with her before what are some signs I can look for to know I have the real Anne?If you walk out of there with a big smile on your face going "That was hell of an experience!" then you saw the real Anne. If you walk out of there going "WTF was that!" then you saw the fake Anne LOL. In all seriousness Anne's probably fully tied up and booked by her repeat customers. So if you're new and you've never seen her before, you'll most likely get one of the other Annes.

JamesTChicago
04-06-23, 11:34
Ha! You're totally right about christy Mack. Interestingly, the for sure fake pic is the only they are showing the face of haha.

LOL "Bianca" is a famous porn star's picture (Christy Mack), so yeah, seems fake as fuck or shady at the least. I'd avoid. They didn't even try to make it legit.

Chichef3000
04-06-23, 12:37
I guess they don't understand basic economics. Demand is down so to offset that they raise prices to try and make up the shortfall. Seems business would pick up if door fee or top demands were lowered.Inflation weighing in here. Everyone's costs are increasing.

Walker333
04-06-23, 12:38
When we are talking about rimming here. Are you referring to hand rimming or tongue rimming. I like both alot but old Judy is about the only one in the city that does this. Any other recommendations?

May from Dragon on Elston did a great ass rubbing but she moved a bit south.

Pm is fine.

Peace out.Actually May was one of the best there, great in all respects. Does anyone know where she is now?

Nimda925
04-06-23, 17:20
Yeah man, good, it's very good. L1 nice!

OrdLover
04-06-23, 19:37
Is Hong Kong Spa on Archer still open or closed down? If open does Linda still works there, if not does anyone know where she went to?Anyone been there lately?

ChiWankXx
04-07-23, 09:58
Yea, man I want to see Tina and Karina. Idk where they're located or anything but I hear good stuff. If you got more info about this please e (places since they have some different locations lmk).I have seen both Tina and Karina, they are both Kazakhstan and have Asian features. I usually have no issues getting a hold of the booker, https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com.

I want to see if I can get a 4 hand from them and will check back in.

GreekSter
04-07-23, 13:52
Hey Friends,

I'm going to be in Chicago in a few weeks, just for an afternoon / evening.

I have a (very) rare opportunity for some, umm, extra-curricular activity and am trying to be proactive in investigating my options.

With a strong preference for spinners & Greek- can be tough to find, I know- I am doing my research, here and on TER.

I am very interested in Asian spa / parlor situation, seems like some good options there.

Also, looking at escorts. I saw Montero / Natalie years ago, and she was great but I'm looking for something new.

Any help / suggestions are much appreciated.

I should also say my quest is made more difficult by fact I am extremely reluctant to provide screening details. That makes things super tough these days; I cannot, though, risk being "outed".

Do the spas / parlors require screening info, or can you just walk in?

My last-resort-plan is to seek OTC action from a strip club, but, my experience / impression with the Chicago clubs is not great.

Thanks in advance.

Greekster.

AngelBravo
04-07-23, 14:03
I have seen both Tina and Karina, they are both Kazakhstan and have Asian features. I usually have no issues getting a hold of the booker, https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com.

I want to see if I can get a 4 hand from them and will check back in.Can you please give a review of both of these girls. Please describe or rate their body along with their face and personality. What's offered would be nice to know too. Thanks. Feel free to PM me.

FellowMonger
04-07-23, 15:36
Saw Anne today (actually can't confirm because I didn't get her name but it seems like it based off the reports).

I called ahead and asked for her. Was told she'd be available. I got there and a lady came up, asked how long, and led me to the room. She looked alright but didn't seem like the famous Anne so I asked her name and she said Juju and I told her I was looking for Anne. She said Anne is busy rn but she's available. So I told her I'll just leave then and started to put the shoes on so then she said wait and then left to go get Anne.

Anne led me to a different room and gave me some light rubbing and teasing and then on the flip asked if I like and wanted more. On the flip I gave 160 but then she asked if I wanted the VIP experience so I said sure why not and paid 40 more for a total of 200. Nice BBBJ when I was actually in her mouth. I enjoyed everything but could've used more time in her mouth. She did some rimming, BBBJ, slapped her tits with my dick, and then put the rubber and got on for some cg, rcg, then finished in mish. 250 for the whole thing. I'd repeat. She's got some real nice naturals.

Anyone know any good AMPs with providers that have a booty though?

OF Charlie
04-07-23, 17:24
Saw Anne today (actually can't confirm because I didn't get her name but it seems like it based off the reports).

I called ahead and asked for her. Was told she'd be available. I got there and a lady came up, asked how long, and led me to the room. She looked alright but didn't seem like the famous Anne so I asked her name and she said Juju and I told her I was looking for Anne. She said Anne is busy rn but she's available. So I told her I'll just leave then and started to put the shoes on so then she said wait and then left to go get Anne.

Anne led me to a different room and gave me some light rubbing and teasing and then on the flip asked if I like and wanted more. On the flip I gave 160 but then she asked if I wanted the VIP experience so I said sure why not and paid 40 more for a total of 200. Nice BBBJ when I was actually in her mouth. I enjoyed everything but could've used more time in her mouth. She did some rimming, BBBJ, slapped her tits with my dick, and then put the rubber and got on for some cg, rcg, then finished in mish. 250 for the whole thing. I'd repeat. She's got some real nice naturals.

Anyone know any good AMPs with providers that have a booty though?You got the real Anne based on the activities you listed. Plus the real Anne would not have told you her name is something else like the first girl did.

If you are open to go to an apartment, try Lily at PD. I have never seen an Asian girl with such a phat ass and I have seen my fair share of asses before. And a FOB girl too, just arrived in the US a month ago. Oh Double D tits. The pics on their website for Lily are not real, just a look alike facially. She didn't want her real pics be out there.

Coopertars
04-07-23, 17:38
Hey Friends,

I'm going to be in Chicago in a few weeks, just for an afternoon / evening.

I have a (very) rare opportunity for some, umm, extra-curricular activity and am trying to be proactive in investigating my options.

With a strong preference for spinners & Greek- can be tough to find, I know- I am doing my research, here and on TER.

I am very interested in Asian spa / parlor situation, seems like some good options there.

Also, looking at escorts. I saw Montero / Natalie years ago, and she was great but I'm looking for something new.

Any help / suggestions are much appreciated.

I should also say my quest is made more difficult by fact I am extremely reluctant to provide screening details. That makes things super tough these days; I cannot, though, risk being "outed".

Do the spas / parlors require screening info, or can you just walk in?

My last-resort-plan is to seek OTC action from a strip club, but, my experience / impression with the Chicago clubs is not great.

Thanks in advance.

Greekster.Search the forum for Karly at Ozone, she fits what you're looking for. All the info has already been previously posted on her in thorough detail here.

Squirrel3678
04-07-23, 17:58
Nothing special very lackluster back rub and a mechanical L1 at best.

Athena has been on my radar for a bit but I haven't been able to line up my schedule with hers yet. I was chatting with my CLM regular when the topic of new girls came up. Apparently Athena isn't new. She used to go by Melanie at CLM. The name doesn't ring a bell. Anybody remember her?

Jopla
04-07-23, 17:58
Saw few girls At Orange spa one of them call Salina from Vietnam other two from China but my first glimpse on the Salina She attracted me due to her body big butt and big boobs.

GreekSter
04-07-23, 19:06
Search the forum for Karly at Ozone, she fits what you're looking for. All the info has already been previously posted on her in thorough detail here.Hey Coopertars,

Thanks. Yes, I have read about her here, definitely on my radar.

Can I just show up at Ozone, or, do I need to make an appt, give info, etc? I suppose I can call and find out.

She sounds perfect, just wondered if any other girls / places I should consider.

Thanks for the response!

GM.

FellowMonger
04-07-23, 21:59
You got the real Anne based on the activities you listed. Plus the real Anne would not have told you her name is something else like the first girl did.

If you are open to go to an apartment, try Lily at PD. I have never seen an Asian girl with such a phat ass and I have seen my fair share of asses before. And a FOB girl too, just arrived in the US a month ago. Oh Double D tits. The pics on their website for Lily are not real, just a look alike facially. She didn't want her real pics be out there.Hey sorry which one is PD? I'm open to apartment girls. Similar to CLM for scheduling?

OF Charlie
04-07-23, 22:19
Hey sorry which one is PD? I'm open to apartment girls. Similar to CLM for scheduling?Their phone number is listed on their website. Link is below. Lily is in room 3. The doors have a number sign, so just make sure you walk into room 3.

You don't need an appointment technically, but you can make one too if there is a specific time that you wanted.

www.pinkdiamondchi.com

CrisDesi
04-08-23, 05:18
Hey Coopertars,

Can I just show up at Ozone, or, do I need to make an appt, give info, etc? I suppose I can call and find out.

She sounds perfect, just wondered if any other girls / places I should consider.

Thanks for the response!

GM.To make sure you get her I would call and ask for Karly. I know she's off on Friday and some other day that I can't remember.

FuckIt216
04-08-23, 06:58
Saw few girls At Orange spa one of them call Salina from Vietnam other two from China but my first glimpse on the Salina She attracted me due to her body big butt and big boobs.JoJo is the bomb haven't tried the other girl but they have 4 on this rotation and Candy has stepped up her game.

1000% with Talent the last two rounds.

Jayp80
04-08-23, 09:23
Came across a semi-functioning rubratings clone, not sure if it's the original team or just a clone. Seems like there are only AMPs listed for now. I still don't get how all of these escort sites can exist for years but massage sites get taken down as soon as they become the de facto site.

http://rubsratings.com/list/index/62/page_2

Lamer12
04-08-23, 12:22
I was going to pull a trigger on her, have you tried it? Is she worth it?

Anyone know anything about this ad? I'd love to visit as her intersection is really convenient for me. I don't think I've seen this ad before. Any help would be great and thanks. Dms welcome if you prefer that.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sunday-funday-27338.html

TechLambo
04-08-23, 23:12
Hey fellas, I'll be taking a trip to city in a couple days but it'll be late in the evening. By the time I get there, most of the parlors will be closed by then. Came across this place called Equipoise, called them and they confirmed it's a 24 x7 location but you have to call first. Anyone has any intel on this place? Also, are there any other late night options that I can explore?

Thanks.

Baggio57
04-08-23, 23:41
Hey fellas, I'll be taking a trip to city in a couple days but it'll be late in the evening. By the time I get there, most of the parlors will be closed by then. Came across this place called Equipoise, called them and they confirmed it's a 24 x7 location but you have to call first. Anyone has any intel on this place? Also, are there any other late night options that I can explore?

Thanks.Personally, I would avoid hanging out in that area late at night for someone to (maybe) show up. Reviews of this place are all over the map. I was there 3-4 years ago, but judging from what others have said, you can get what you want. You have to get a code to enter the building and if someone is coming there from somewhere else, it may be 50-50 on if they show up. And that's not an area I'd be comfortable wandering around late. Wait until the morning and go down to Chinatown. Just my opinion. Good luck.

TechLambo
04-09-23, 10:50
Personally, I would avoid hanging out in that area late at night for someone to (maybe) show up. Reviews of this place are all over the map. I was there 3-4 years ago, but judging from what others have said, you can get what you want. You have to get a code to enter the building and if someone is coming there from somewhere else, it may be 50-50 on if they show up. And that's not an area I'd be comfortable wandering around late. Wait until the morning and go down to Chinatown. Just my opinion. Good luck.Thanks for the feedback! I can try Chinatown. Heard much about it, never been there. Any intel for Chinatown?

DWaits
04-09-23, 12:27
I've been getting a bunch of texts on my burner number from pps about 56 X1 and Ashland. I don't know if this is a new acquisition for him. Google maps shows as Nina's and Rubmaps shows as 365 Hot Spa. It's very close to me, but I'm not premium on Rubmaps and I know that most reviews are fake. An old review for that spot comes up on TER, which describes as a cheap hump and dump. There don't seem to be any reviews here, which is the most trustworthy. I'm sure it will be a granny spot but as we all know, there are good time grannies and get in and out grannies. Any thoughts about this spot?

In response to the questions about Equipoise, I doubt she will be there late at night. I would expect that you will text and be sent to Chinatown to one of the 24 hour spots there. I saw Angel there when they were calling it Hao. My sense from the posts about Angel is that she will meet you at Van Buren during the day. Other hours, she or pps is going to have you go to Chinatown.

Dbiz01
04-09-23, 15:19
I've been getting a bunch of texts on my burner number from pps about 56 X1 and Ashland. I don't know if this is a new acquisition for him. Google maps shows as Nina's and Rubmaps shows as 365 Hot Spa. It's very close to me, but I'm not premium on Rubmaps and I know that most reviews are fake. An old review for that spot comes up on TER, which describes as a cheap hump and dump. There don't seem to be any reviews here, which is the most trustworthy. I'm sure it will be a granny spot but as we all know, there are good time grannies and get in and out grannies. Any thoughts about this spot?

In response to the questions about Equipoise, I doubt she will be there late at night. I would expect that you will text and be sent to Chinatown to one of the 24 hour spots there. I saw Angel there when they were calling it Hao. My sense from the posts about Angel is that she will meet you at Van Buren during the day. Other hours, she or pps is going to have you go to Chinatown.LOL! Well, I'm a ten-minute walk from this place. Known as 365 Spa. Ying-Ying, aka Anna, aka whatever papsan decides to call her, use to be there. She's now at DVS Spa-Belmont. The only negative is Ashland is busy during the evening rush hour. Lots of small businesses in the so definitely some foot traffic. Between Bryn Mawr Ave and Hollywood, NE side of Ashland. Usually, a one-RA spot.

Dbiz01
04-09-23, 15:21
Hey Coopertars,

Thanks for the response!

GM.I've walked in before, no problem.

Dbiz01
04-09-23, 15:26
Anyone been there lately?Apparently, it's closed.

Dbiz01
04-09-23, 16:30
Haven't done any recon in awhile so decided to have a look to see if any of the talent improved.

Went by vida. Got a very average latina. I'd say a 5/10, so I left and didn't go through with the hr. Headed to pacifico. It's so fun standing on belmont waiting for them to open the door while traffic watches me in my monger ways. After calling, ringing the bell and knocking, this latina appears. She was a 1/10. I know both these places are not the top of the tree, but wow. Lets just say I turned around and got in my car.

I'd say skip both.Vida's a total ripoff. Never been to Pacifico's. At one time, AOL was a good place. And of course, Zeus before they shutdown.

Enderwiggen
04-09-23, 19:01
Anybody got a report about 224 Spa on Harlem? It seems legit.

JamesTChicago
04-10-23, 11:52
I never reached out.

I was going to pull a trigger on her, have you tried it? Is she worth it?

FrostyFire
04-10-23, 15:31
Any reports on Hanna, Akira, or Ashley from CLM? Never heard of any reports of Hanna. Her pics look great. I know Akira was L1 when she started but I'm wondering if that changed. Thanks.

YuhColoy
04-10-23, 15:39
Any good Northside Spots L3/ VIP?

FellowMonger
04-10-23, 15:55
Their phone number is listed on their website. Link is below. Lily is in room 3. The doors have a number sign, so just make sure you walk into room 3.

You don't need an appointment technically, but you can make one too if there is a specific time that you wanted.

www.pinkdiamondchi.comI went in, Room 3, and either I got duped or we have different ideas but she wasn't attractive at all. Service was ok but an AMP woulda given me the same for less, if not better. Definitely won't be going back to PD.

GeilePapa21
04-10-23, 18:12
Just had a dream with Salina at Orange def would repeat. Skinny all natural with some facial enhancements but they compliment her nicely.

Jinurso
04-10-23, 20:10
Any reports on Hanna, Akira, or Ashley from CLM? Never heard of any reports of Hanna. Her pics look great. I know Akira was L1 when she started but I'm wondering if that changed. Thanks.A couple of reviews trickled in for Akira. Hannah is definitely on my list. I may give Adele a go this week if my schedule allows. Any reviews of her? I've been told things have been pretty slow at CLM recently and a few girls aren't making any money at all.

Chichef3000
04-10-23, 21:55
Aynone know of this one? It shows a spa in a office building.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44849/

Coopertars
04-11-23, 10:36
A couple of reviews trickled in for Akira. Hannah is definitely on my list. I may give Adele a go this week if my schedule allows. Any reviews of her? I've been told things have been pretty slow at CLM recently and a few girls aren't making any money at all.How slow and how recently we talking? I saw Sandy there 9 days ago and she made it sound like it had been busy all day (maybe because the weather was nice?) wanted $150 for a CBJ and didn't have anything else on the menu.

EDIT: not seeing a lot of previous reviews on her so I'll add to my report below.

Saw Sandy at CLM recently, cute dirty blonde no tattoos, maybe 5' 3"? The pictures on CLM's site aren't most likely her but a solid representation, big framed glasses, very cute, great set on her. Slight latin accent. Good massage with a lot of oil, great to chat with. On the flip she oiled up my legs and worked her way to junior. When I asked if there was anything else on the table she said she could do a CBJ for $150. Didn't want to spend that so I just let her slowly stroke away until I was ready. She cleaned me up and off we were.

I'd like to try visiting her again to see if the menu opens up or prices change, but if they don't then I would pass on her.

NBenjamin
04-11-23, 11:20
I went in, Room 3, and either I got duped or we have different ideas but she wasn't attractive at all. Service was ok but an AMP woulda given me the same for less, if not better. Definitely won't be going back to PD.When you walk up the stairs, you turn right and is room 3 the bedroom on the right at the end of the short hallway?

TrailBlazers12
04-11-23, 20:40
Anyone know where Eva from Belmont spa went? In need of her good massage.

Biliator
04-11-23, 21:10
Anyone know where Eva from Belmont spa went? In need of her good massage.She and some others from Belmont went to Linda Spa.

ConfuciusMan
04-11-23, 23:13
She and some others from Belmont went to Linda Spa.I heard she left from their.

LeopardTwo
04-11-23, 23:24
I heard she left from their.Slightly true. Still helping out a day or two. At a pretty non-reported spot at the moment.

Biliator
04-11-23, 23:44
I heard she left from their.Nope, still there.

Unknown001
04-12-23, 00:07
Called ahead for an appointment with Yoyo. After arriving and settling into the room, Yoyo walked in and greeted me with a warm kiss which turned into a DFK. I have to say that Yoyo has a very pretty face, above average body and very nice skin. Table shower was enjoyable with nuru, rim, and a preview bbj. She took her time with me in the shower, but I didn't mind at all. Back in the room, she performed all the usual activities like DFK, catbath, rim and a slow teasing bbj with lots of eye contact before I asked for the condom. Started with cow girl before switching to mish, and cum in cover. 2nd pop, CIM with her looking at my eyes while she enjoying my jr.

Yoyo is sweet, attentive, passionate, and accommodating without feeling like she was running through a script. She really knows how to go with the flow of the session. I had very enjoyable time with her and will definitely repeat.

ConfuciusMan
04-12-23, 08:36
Nope, still there.Just text with her. She left Linda spa with Judy. They are at Dragon spa on Elston.

ZzTopSterZz
04-12-23, 08:46
Aynone know of this one? It shows a spa in a office building.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44849/Legit massage only. But excellent massage and nice lady. Used work at Heavenly Massage in MG.

ZzTopSterZz
04-12-23, 09:03
I know there are a few Thai yoga massage places just north of downtown. Anyone ever experience one with minimal draping, or at least a sexier vibe, with all that nice limb stretching while sitting on top of you?

Not all of us can escape for a SE Asian holiday. :PWhile not Thai, Nina at Irene's gives that kind of massage. Sexy middle-ages woman. Very good deep tissue, stretching while up on the table, unconcerned with drapes. But nothing beyond massage. Just a teaser.

Chef1234
04-12-23, 10:04
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/3089167

Can anyone pro ide an intel on this one? Interested but not sure is legit or a scammer / blackmailer?

Chef1234
04-12-23, 10:06
Skip it! Not good, granny and all on video!

LOL! Well, I'm a ten-minute walk from this place. Known as 365 Spa. Ying-Ying, aka Anna, aka whatever papsan decides to call her, use to be there. She's now at DVS Spa-Belmont. The only negative is Ashland is busy during the evening rush hour. Lots of small businesses in the so definitely some foot traffic. Between Bryn Mawr Ave and Hollywood, NE side of Ashland. Usually, a one-RA spot.

CumShooter6969
04-12-23, 12:59
She and some others from Belmont went to Linda Spa.Just saw her on Saturday kind of rushed which I didn't like she's been super busy. Even with appointments she's rushing you out the door before you can put your pants on LOL. Still got the job done always leave her with a pearl necklace.

JChen888
04-12-23, 13:30
So I tried my best to stay away from the hobby lately to save some money. But I reward myself with a decent tax refund. I just went without an appointment after dinner and was introduced to Yoyo. Looks fairly young to me, maybe late 20's / early30's. Sweet smile, nice makeup, smell good. Quick intro and did a quick shower just so I clean of my the smell of my dinner. Start with a pretend massage for light 10 mins before the flip. We talked about the price where she used her fingers to lightly played with my hard on. Prices seem to dropped since I last visit. 280 total for the hour. She climb on top of me to rub my chest with her natural B. While she was doing that I was poking up with my pole. No entry but I got closed a few times. Maybe more could be had with repeat visit. I don't know but just thinking it got me going pretty good. She kissed her way down to start BBBJ. It was pretty good. I had to tell her to go lighter and slower for my preferences. She spin over after 5-6 minutes for 69 and she tasted fresh and I like the trimmed Bush. I blew my first load in 69 and it was cim. She went out to split and brought back a cup of mouth wash for me. She climbed back up to DFK me and rub on me with her Bush to semi hard then more BBBJ yo get me full on hard. Cover went on for cg and I switch her to mish to take control. And I banged in mish till the finish.

I had a good time.

WalkingHard
04-12-23, 14:54
Just text with her. She left Linda spa with Judy. They are at Dragon spa on Elston.What's Judy like? Does Dragon have a back door that they let you use? It's on such a busy intersection.

ConfuciusMan
04-12-23, 17:15
What's Judy like? Does Dragon have a back door that they let you use? It's on such a busy intersection.Don't know about back door.

Yuli is Lisa friend from Mongolia forties big boobs good massage.

ElJefe69
04-12-23, 18:00
What's Judy like? Does Dragon have a back door that they let you use? It's on such a busy intersection.So what? Why does a busy street bother you? Nobody cares that you are waiting outside to go into a spa in the unlikely chance they are looking at you.

YuhColoy
04-12-23, 21:19
More info and location of love spa.

Fantastico
04-12-23, 22:04
Any reports on Hanna, Akira, or Ashley from CLM? Never heard of any reports of Hanna. Her pics look great. I know Akira was L1 when she started but I'm wondering if that changed. Thanks.Hanna is a little heavier than the pics would suggest. Nice round ass but definitely has a belly. Cute face. CBJ and FS are on the menu but she asked for more than I'd be willing to pay for FS (maybe 3 or 4 hundred although you might be able to negotiate). Can't remember her price for CBJ.

Ashley's pics are a pretty good representation. She's probably like 5'11 and she's thiccc. Huge ass, a nice rack but a flat stomach. But again this is not a small girl. Not someone you could pick up or toss around with ease. That said, I enjoy her. FS for 200.

WoozerBuck
04-12-23, 23:02
Can you please give a review of both of these girls. Please describe or rate their body along with their face and personality. What's offered would be nice to know too. Thanks. Feel free to PM me.Does Ashley really look like that ass photo? We can dream, right?

WoozerBuck
04-12-23, 23:19
JoJo is the bomb haven't tried the other girl but they have 4 on this rotation and Candy has stepped up her game.

1000% with Talent the last two rounds.Are they stacked? GFE on the menu?

FuckIt216
04-12-23, 23:25
Are they stacked? GFE on the menu?Ask for Salina. Take $200 and the menu is open BBBJ- CFS- toss in a little extra for back door girl is a blast.

Dbiz01
04-13-23, 08:11
So what? Why does a busy street bother you? Nobody cares that you are waiting outside to go into a spa in the unlikely chance they are looking at you.Location of that spa is very yuppie (if that term is still used). Close to the kiddie park, lots of foot traffic. Young families, borders Lakeview area, lots of investment in that area. Why some like yourself might not be concerned, others might. Read on neighborhood blogs before where "good citizens" trying to say a place is a nuisance to the neighborhood, take pictures / videos of foot traffic (although it's been a while since I've seen such info). To each their own.

Dbiz01
04-13-23, 08:18
What's Judy like? Does Dragon have a back door that they let you use? It's on such a busy intersection.Think granny and then some. But can take "chrome off a bumper," if you know what I mean. Yep, very busy intersection with a kiddie park on the corner. People have invested in that neighbor and it borders Lakeview.

SpaGuy21
04-13-23, 10:51
Location of that spa is very yuppie (if that term is still used). Close to the kiddie park, lots of foot traffic. Young families, borders Lakeview area

Think granny and then some. But can take "chrome off a bumper," if you know what I mean. Yep, very busy intersection with a kiddie park on the corner. People have invested in that neighbor and it borders Lakeview.I think you have the wrong spa and wrong Judy. Dragon is on Elston, just off Irving Park. The Judy they are speaking of was previously at Belmont Spa, not a spa on Belmont. Haven't seen her myself but she's described as a 40-something, thick Mongolian MT.

The traffic others speak of is the fact the store front faces a McDs parking lot, hence the openness, and is off a busy, 3-way intersection.

WalkingHard
04-13-23, 12:04
I think you have the wrong spa and wrong Judy. Dragon is on Elston, just off Irving Park. The Judy they are speaking of was previously at Belmont Spa, not a spa on Belmont. Haven't seen her myself but she's described as a 40-something, thick Mongolian MT.

The traffic others speak of is the fact the store front faces a McDs parking lot, hence the openness, and is off a busy, 3-way intersection.This. It is right across from the McD and lots of traffic that just sits at the light in front of the shop. If I have family or friends in the area of shops like this I just avoid them in case someone sees and asks me about it later. I was there once before and just stood outside for about 5 min while they can to the door and it just looks so weird standing in front of a massage parlor as if you're trying to get access to a night club.

GotCraving
04-13-23, 12:53
Could anyone share location of Love spa?

Mr LoudMonger
04-13-23, 13:09
Anybody got a report about 224 Spa on Harlem? It seems legit.I reviewed it once- it's probably been a couple of years though. My experience was: Terrible massage and no ending of any kind. I'd have been okay with it, if the massage was good. But no.

224 is like a mini-chain, I've been to other locations in Schaumburg and another suburb.

Jayp80
04-13-23, 13:59
Could anyone share location of Love spa?Rebranded Ruby Spa on archer.

BenBeck
04-13-23, 20:29
I think you have the wrong spa and wrong Judy. Dragon is on Elston, just off Irving Park. The Judy they are speaking of was previously at Belmont Spa, not a spa on Belmont. Haven't seen her myself but she's described as a 40-something, thick Mongolian MT.

The traffic others speak of is the fact the store front faces a McDs parking lot, hence the openness, and is off a busy, 3-way intersection.There is only one Judy. Accept not substitutions.

Tbh, I was thinking the same thing: Judy never worked at Linda Spa, she worked at Lily Spa, which became a foot spa, and she moved across the street to OD Wellness, but I then realized there is more than one Mp called Judy. How is that allowed? .

OF Charlie
04-13-23, 21:54
When you walk up the stairs, you turn right and is room 3 the bedroom on the right at the end of the short hallway?Yes, room 3 is on the right at the end of the hallway. I had the rooms mixed up. Lily is in room 2. My bad. There is also a number sign on each door.

Going forward, per the booker the website will match up to which room the girl is in. This will greatly reduce people complaining about getting the wrong girl. Just check the website before you go and you won't get the wrong girl. And the girls can't fool you by telling you the wrong name. If the girl is listed as the #1 girl on the website, then she will be in room 1. And so on for #2 and #3.

JasoDean
04-13-23, 22:00
So I am confused. Judy at O. D. Spa on Belmont. Judy that lives to suck dick. Grandma on the streets, cum obsessed suck hound in the sheets.

Did she move?

CrisDesi
04-13-23, 22:05
Yes, room 3 is on the right at the end of the hallway. I had the rooms mixed up. Lily is in room 2. My bad. There is also a number sign on each door.

Going forward, per the booker the website will match up to which room the girl is in. This will greatly reduce people complaining about getting the wrong girl. Just check the website before you go and you won't get the wrong girl. And the girls can't fool you by telling you the wrong name. If the girl is listed as the #1 girl on the website, then she will be in room 1. And so on for #2 and #3.As a newbie to the AAMP scene I just wanted to thank you Charlie. You've been very helpful with all of this and I appreciate it.

BenBeck
04-13-23, 22:43
So I am confused. Judy at O. D. Spa on Belmont. Judy that lives to suck dick. Grandma on the streets, cum obsessed suck hound in the sheets.

Did she move?No. There apparently was a Judy at Belmont Spa (an imposter! Who, after Belmont Spa closed, temporarily (from what I gather) went to Linda Spa (which is on Western) and now is at Dragon Spa on Ellston.

No relation to the Judy you're referring to, who was and still is at OD for a while now. The only one there. She, the undisputed queen of the rusty trombone.

Out.

Fit312
04-14-23, 07:08
Would you say the pics of Salina posted here and on https://www.top1spa.com/ are pretty accurate? Would be my first time getting FS and I'd like to know who I am getting if possible.Various parties have posted the same picture as both Salina and Jojo, but the attached pictures look like her even if the boobs are a bit enhanced by Photoshop. She is definitely tall and slender with maybe a little plastic surgery to the face. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she hesitantly suggested $120 for FS on top of the house fee which I immediately accepted. She wanted to get right down to sucking, but I got her to slow down so she could jack me hard while I caressed her. Blow job was pretty good. I ate her pussy a little bit over her complaints about getting more money, but she resisted getting warmed up. Was a little dry when I stuck it in, but I was able to get her juices flowing to a degree before she finished on top. Was a good value even if not a terribly romantic experience.

SexWithJesus69
04-14-23, 09:41
Various parties have posted the same picture as both Salina and Jojo, but the attached pictures look like her even if the boobs are a bit enhanced by Photoshop. She is definitely tall and slender with maybe a little plastic surgery to the face. I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she hesitantly suggested $120 for FS on top of the house fee which I immediately accepted. She wanted to get right down to sucking, but I got her to slow down so she could jack me hard while I caressed her. Blow job was pretty good. I ate her pussy a little bit over her complaints about getting more money, but she resisted getting warmed up. Was a little dry when I stuck it in, but I was able to get her juices flowing to a degree before she finished on top. Was a good value even if not a terribly romantic experience.The face isn't as cute as the photo there. It's highly photo shopped. Personally didn't think she was cute when I got there. Lots of acne scars and stuff.

Slapie33
04-14-23, 11:05
How much extra for her back door access?

Ask for Salina. Take $200 and the menu is open BBBJ- CFS- toss in a little extra for back door girl is a blast.

Fit312
04-14-23, 11:33
The face isn't as cute as the photo there. It's highly photo shopped. Personally didn't think she was cute when I got there. Lots of acne scars and stuff.The second picture where she's hiding her face looks like it might have been shot on the premises. She told me that she was 35. But like I said, not a bad value for the money. I've been getting crummy service at Archer with uglier girls for more money.

Dbiz01
04-14-23, 12:32

The traffic others speak of is the fact the store front faces a McDs parking lot, hence the openness, and is off a busy, 3-way intersection.My bad on info.

Biliator
04-14-23, 12:41
Thus mostly is a tip for newer mongers. Couple weeks ago as I was leaving one of the better known spas, the mamasan was on the phone explaining to a newb, "no, no, we just offer massage here". Mind you, I had just finished barebacking her. So I winked and had a huge grin as I exited. Point is, guys, no one will give you that info over the phone. I mean, they might as well say, "oh, yes, Uncle LEO, you can put it wherever you want!" Trust the info you find here, be willing to invest three or four visits to build trust, and all will be well.

Baggio57
04-14-23, 12:45
Thus mostly is a tip for newer mongers. Couple weeks ago as I was leaving one of the better known spas, the mamasan was on the phone explaining to a newb, "no, no, we just offer massage here". Mind you, I had just finished barebacking her. So I winked and had a huge grin as I exited. Point is, guys, no one will give you that info over the phone. I mean, they might as well say, "oh, yes, Uncle LEO, you can put it wherever you want!" Trust the info you find here, be willing to invest three or four visits to build trust, and all will be well.And now I'm curious where I can get BB.

Bill Stuart
04-14-23, 13:07
How much extra for her back door access?Is that $200 including the house fee? If so, that is a great deal and I'll be there this afternoon.

And to tag on to the last post, how much is back door access?

OrdLover
04-14-23, 13:11
Thus mostly is a tip for newer mongers. Couple weeks ago as I was leaving one of the better known spas, the mamasan was on the phone explaining to a newb, "no, no, we just offer massage here". Mind you, I had just finished barebacking her. So I winked and had a huge grin as I exited. Point is, guys, no one will give you that info over the phone. I mean, they might as well say, "oh, yes, Uncle LEO, you can put it wherever you want!" Trust the info you find here, be willing to invest three or four visits to build trust, and all will be well.Your inbox is full. LOL and I think I know why.

Desparado
04-14-23, 13:16
Would you say the pics of Salina posted here and on https://www.top1spa.com/ are pretty accurate? Would be my first time getting FS and I'd like to know who I am getting if possible.The pics are fake. They are not photoshopped or taken on the premises, these are pictures of a girl that is not available there, like 95% or more of massage girl pics.

Fit312
04-14-23, 13:47
Couple weeks ago as I was leaving one of the better known spas, the mamasan was on the phone explaining to a newb, "no, no, we just offer massage here".Amy of Green Spa said that people called asking for happy endings all the time and she would just tell them "professional massage, only!

GeneralObvious
04-14-23, 13:50
Thus mostly is a tip for newer mongers. Couple weeks ago as I was leaving one of the better known spas, the mamasan was on the phone explaining to a newb, "no, no, we just offer massage here". Mind you, I had just finished barebacking her. So I winked and had a huge grin as I exited. Point is, guys, no one will give you that info over the phone. I mean, they might as well say, "oh, yes, Uncle LEO, you can put it wherever you want!" Trust the info you find here, be willing to invest three or four visits to build trust, and all will be well.I agree with everything you say except, "trust the info here. " Be careful who you trust. Read between the lines. There are plenty of shills, and guys with multiple accounts. As you said, invest some time and the world is your oyster. My ATF spends a lot of weekends with me, and I no longer give her money. Life is good, fellas.

CrisDesi
04-14-23, 15:16
Had a regrettable session with Jojo at 819. Walked in with no appointment, monger came in right behind me with an appointment with Anne (lucky bastard LOL). Jojo brought me to the room where she asked what I wanted. I told her "boom boom" and started the pricing at 1.6. She comes back with $$ and I thought she said with BBBJ so I agreed. Spoiler alert, that didn't happen. Off comes the clothes and she's sporting pom-pom pubes. I know there's some that go for that but I'm definitely not that guy. She starts off with rubbing her tits on me while letting out some moans that wouldn't even fool the gullible. This is where I start thinking it's going to be a shitshow. We move onto CBJ and then to missionary. I'm looking at her and it's clear she's not going to be able to take the whole thing. I just can't get into it if the girl seems like she's in pain so I offered a couple times that we can stop but she persists that we keep going. So I just try to hammer it out real quick. She's around 5', 90 lbs, small little thing. I would avoid.

JamesTChicago
04-14-23, 15:43
Anyone have pricing for Karina? Dms are fine and any additional details. Thanks!

I have seen both Tina and Karina, they are both Kazakhstan and have Asian features. I usually have no issues getting a hold of the booker, https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com.

I want to see if I can get a 4 hand from them and will check back in.

Englee
04-14-23, 16:10
Is that $200 including the house fee? If so, that is a great deal and I'll be there this afternoon.

And to tag on to the last post, how much is back door access?I believe I saw Salina last week based on a description on Rubmaps. I didn't ask the girl her name but picked her because I thought she was attractive. Brownish hair with blonde ends. I paid for the VIP service at $260. Her service was lackluster and unenthusiastic. Very rushed. In and out in 40 minutes. I would not repeat.

PhilMendel
04-14-23, 16:29
Thus mostly is a tip for newer mongers. Couple weeks ago as I was leaving one of the better known spas, the mamasan was on the phone explaining to a newb, "no, no, we just offer massage here". Mind you, I had just finished barebacking her. So I winked and had a huge grin as I exited. Point is, guys, no one will give you that info over the phone. I mean, they might as well say, "oh, yes, Uncle LEO, you can put it wherever you want!" Trust the info you find here, be willing to invest three or four visits to build trust, and all will be well.What Biliator says.

JustHawksKc
04-15-23, 00:00
Stopped in at 1220 yesterday and drew Honey. Standard TS was nothing special. Got a pretty decent massage which surprised me. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I said everything. Made the standard payment and waited for her to return. She came back and I was very pleased when she stripped off the dress and had a nice set and nice ass. Cover went for CBJ into 69 for DATY and DATO. She climbed on for a little ride and then moved into standing mish. Pounded her like that for a bit and flipped her over for doggy to finish in the bag. Cleaned up and was on my way. Overall a nice time and I would repeat.

SexWithJesus69
04-15-23, 11:20
Stopped in at 1220 yesterday and drew Honey. Standard TS was nothing special. Got a pretty decent massage which surprised me. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I said everything. Made the standard payment and waited for her to return. She came back and I was very pleased when she stripped off the dress and had a nice set and nice ass. Cover went for CBJ into 69 for DATY and DATO. She climbed on for a little ride and then moved into standing mish. Pounded her like that for a bit and flipped her over for doggy to finish in the bag. Cleaned up and was on my way. Overall a nice time and I would repeat.Where is this?

OrdLover
04-15-23, 14:57
Where is this?I am interested in this too. It have been popping with new reviews without address or any indication of where it is.

Biliator
04-15-23, 15:53
Anyone know where Cindy is now? Used to be at Angel Spa, Open Heaven, then was independent as of last fall. But she may have changed again. Thanks for any updates!

SpaGuy21
04-15-23, 16:00
Anyone know where Cindy is now? Used to be at Angel Spa, Open Heaven, then was independent as of last fall. But she may have changed again. Thanks for any updates!She was with PPS as of a month or 2 ago. At the Portage Park location. She is definitely a guilty pleasure, from time to time, hahaha.

LeopardTwo
04-15-23, 16:39
Anyone know where Cindy is now? Used to be at Angel Spa, Open Heaven, then was independent as of last fall. But she may have changed again. Thanks for any updates!She was at 801 N Western most recently. PM if needed!

FuckIt216
04-16-23, 09:11
Is that $200 including the house fee? If so, that is a great deal and I'll be there this afternoon.

And to tag on to the last post, how much is back door access?$200 is total if you want back door toss in $50 more.

I never pay the house fee I ask up front how much for everything so the prices I post out total prices.

Good luck she is well worth the visit.

FuckIt216
04-16-23, 09:13
I believe I saw Salina last week based on a description on Rubmaps. I didn't ask the girl her name but picked her because I thought she was attractive. Brownish hair with blonde ends. I paid for the VIP service at $260. Her service was lackluster and unenthusiastic. Very rushed. In and out in 40 minutes. I would not repeat.100% was not Salina you got. I've had 6 PM on her from other mongers all thrilled at the service they got za I would go back and ask for the line up she has a small tattoo on her right wrist area.

Robert Gou2
04-16-23, 10:19
I am interested in this too. It have been popping with new reviews without address or any indication of where it is.I'm pretty sure this is for a place in Naperville. Lots of reviews about a 1220 on the aurora board. Not sure why he posted the review here.

WalterBlack
04-16-23, 12:02
I am interested in this too. It have been popping with new reviews without address or any indication of where it is.This sounds like he's talking about 1220 in Naperville. You can find a lot of info in the aurora thread. 1220 Ogden Ave. Pretty solid service if you're around that area!

WalterBlack
04-16-23, 12:05
Hello fellow mongers, I have an itch for some fun with a MT with a huge rack. Can you guys point me in the direction of some providers with big fun bags? TIA.

GreekSter
04-16-23, 12:22
Hello Chicago Buds,

I posted a week or so ago, and have been doing my due diligence since then.

The good news is this is a very active thread with a lot of good info; at the same time, with so much info regarding so many options, I am trying to figure a plan that makes the best use of my limited time- a quickly approaching Friday afternoon / evening- in Chicago.

In short, if you were to recommend a walk-in spot, no appt necessary, with, umm, reliable service, where would you suggest? I very rarely have an opportunity to partake, am in from out of town, and want to make best use of my short time here. As I wrote in my earlier post, I have a strong preference for spinners fluent in greek, though know that can be tough to find.

From my own reading, it seems Karly at Ozone and Salina at Orange might fit the bill. But, since no guarantee they'll be working the day I'm there, and given that I will have to make a choice of where to visit, I would really appreciate any suggestions of the "best" spa to hit, "best" meaning best shot of finding a spinner-type companion who, even if not a greek speaker, will provide excellent service.

One strategy I'm considering is hitting Ozone or Orange and hoping that, even if no Karly or Salina, there will be other good options; if, though, you think I'd have better luck somewhere else, please share your thoughts!

Thanks very much, I am looking forward to my visit!

Greekster.

OF Charlie
04-16-23, 14:56
Hello Chicago Buds,

I posted a week or so ago, and have been doing my due diligence since then.

The good news is this is a very active thread with a lot of good info; at the same time, with so much info regarding so many options, I am trying to figure a plan that makes the best use of my limited time- a quickly approaching Friday afternoon / evening- in Chicago.

In short, if you were to recommend a walk-in spot, no appt necessary, with, umm, reliable service, where would you suggest? I very rarely have an opportunity to partake, am in from out of town, and want to make best use of my short time here. As I wrote in my earlier post, I have a strong preference for spinners fluent in greek, though know that can be tough to find.

From my own reading, it seems Karly at Ozone and Salina at Orange might fit the bill. But, since no guarantee they'll be working the day I'm there, and given that I will have to make a choice of where to visit, I would really appreciate any suggestions of the "best" spa to hit, "best" meaning best shot of finding a spinner-type companion who, even if not a greek speaker, will provide excellent service.

One strategy I'm considering is hitting Ozone or Orange and hoping that, even if no Karly or Salina, there will be other good options; if, though, you think I'd have better luck somewhere else, please share your thoughts!

Thanks very much, I am looking forward to my visit!

Greekster.Rotation at Orange is every 15 days, meaning new girls start on the 1st and 16th of each month. Today is the 16th. If you go to Orange's website, you will see that Salina is gone. Not sure why the poster below is still telling people to go there and ask for her knowing full well that she is gone already. And his post is from this morning too. If you call or text them, they will probably tell you she is still there even though their website is showing new girls already.

The Salina girl is at the Chinese only place now. Below is the link to the Chinese only place's website and as you can see, she is listed as starting today. Even if this is not the same Salina girl that was discussed, Salina is NOT at Orange anymore. Bottom line guys, do your homework. Don't just listen to anyone.

https://lilyocbeauty.com/

SpaDude777
04-16-23, 15:44
Rotation at Orange is every 15 days, meaning new girls start on the 1st and 16th of each month. Today is the 16th. If you go to Orange's website, you will see that Salina is gone. Not sure why the poster below is still telling people to go there and ask for her knowing full well that she is gone already. And his post is from this morning too. If you call or text them, they will probably tell you she is still there even though their website is showing new girls already.

The Salina girl is at the Chinese only place now. Below is the link to the Chinese only place's website and as you can see, she is listed as starting today. Even if this is not the same Salina girl that was discussed, Salina is NOT at Orange anymore. Bottom line guys, do your homework. Don't just listen to anyone.

https://lilyocbeauty.com/I have never got lucky enough to try Salina yet, every time I have tried she is not there. Karly is definitely a spinner and a greek freak. Have seen her multiple times. Her days off are FRI, MON. If you can I would probably try to make appt. I have got lucky before and just walked in, but also been unlucky and she was busy. Other girls there are nice but not as hot and don't do greek. Good luck.

CrisDesi
04-16-23, 15:45
Saw her yesterday and she let me know that she will be doing a spring special. For the month of May she will be doing her usual menu (BBBJ, greek, CIM) for 1. 6. I saw her for the 2nd time and my first visit was a month ago. She somehow remembers my name from our 1st visit. Its little things like that make me like a person a whole lot more. So I figured I'd spread the love.

GiDaddy
04-16-23, 17:00
Rotation at Orange is every 15 days, meaning new girls start on the 1st and 16th of each month. Today is the 16th. If you go to Orange's website, you will see that Salina is gone. Not sure why the poster below is still telling people to go there and ask for her knowing full well that she is gone already. And his post is from this morning too. If you call or text them, they will probably tell you she is still there even though their website is showing new girls already.

https://lilyocbeauty.com/What?! They get Japanese porn stars in Chicago?

OF Charlie
04-16-23, 18:56
What?! They get Japanese porn stars in Chicago?Yes, they started coming a few months ago. Half of time, their girls are mostly Japanese girls now. If you know anything about Japanese girls working here in the US, then you will know that most of them offer the "special" service. I don't bother posting reviews for this place since most of you can't get in.

But like I stated, it's a Chinese only place. And just to be clear as I got a few messages already. By Chinese only, I meant the customers are Chinese guys only, not the girls. They won't even take non Chinese Asian guys. And I don't know if they still do this or not, but even you are Chinese you still need another member's referral to get in. You can try fooling them by texting them in Chinese, but if you show up and that they see you are not Chinese you still can't get in.

WalkingHard
04-16-23, 22:54
Saw her yesterday and she let me know that she will be doing a spring special. For the month of May she will be doing her usual menu (BBBJ, greek, CIM) for 1. 6. I saw her for the 2nd time and my first visit was a month ago. She somehow remembers my name from our 1st visit. Its little things like that make me like a person a whole lot more. So I figured I'd spread the love.Remembered your name? The little things? Jesus dude, these shops save your name in their caller I'd contacts when you call to make an appointment. Well I mean maybe you got a big D so she remembered so she can tell everyone about it but that's doubtful.

CrisDesi
04-17-23, 06:27
Remembered your name? The little things? Jesus dude, these shops save your name in their caller I'd contacts when you call to make an appointment. Well I mean maybe you got a big D so she remembered so she can tell everyone about it but that's doubtful.That's the thing, I used a different number with this appointment.

SexWithJesus69
04-17-23, 07:35
Hello fellow mongers, I have an itch for some fun with a MT with a huge rack. Can you guys point me in the direction of some providers with big fun bags? TIA.Looks like there's a new girl at Archer spa right now that has some amazing hangers.

SexWithJesus69
04-17-23, 07:42
Has anyone had the chance to try out the new rotation of girls at Archer spa? I asked for pics of the girls and it looks promising. Let me know if anyone has any info.

Unknown001
04-17-23, 12:32
Could anyone share location of Love spa?You can text them at 31xxxx6972. They are located at S Archer Ave / McDermott Street.

FellowMonger
04-17-23, 13:06
Has anyone had the chance to try out the new rotation of girls at Archer spa? I asked for pics of the girls and it looks promising. Let me know if anyone has any info.I could be wrong, but at least in my personal experience, the pictures are pretty rarely accurate.

Hank92
04-17-23, 13:42
Saw her yesterday and she let me know that she will be doing a spring special. For the month of May she will be doing her usual menu (BBBJ, greek, CIM) for 1. 6. I saw her for the 2nd time and my first visit was a month ago. She somehow remembers my name from our 1st visit. Its little things like that make me like a person a whole lot more. So I figured I'd spread the love.So for those who are somewhat new to this. Is that including the house fee? Want to make sure I bring enough cash. And do I need an appointment. I'm from out of town and will be in town for a convention and would love to have a good massage parlor experience.

MisterTwinkies
04-17-23, 15:17
Has anyone had the chance to try out the new rotation of girls at Archer spa? I asked for pics of the girls and it looks promising. Let me know if anyone has any info.Last time I was in Chi-Town I just walked in and got lucky, got this hot lady named Tina. She has a ton of recent reviews on RM so I figure she's back. Really freaky, young and with Cs.

SkipF69
04-17-23, 15:22
Had what may be my last incredible hour with Anne. Popped in mish today while locked at the lips, only to have her spend the next several minutes cleaning and massaging junior with her mouth- was out of time or maybe would have popped again right there- ha. Anne mentioned her most recent plan is now to leave around end of this month and spend 4 months in China. She will be back to US where she makes the money but wasn't sure if it will be Chicago. Hopefully all of you will convince her over the next few days that Chicago is where "her" people are and she comes back soon! SF.

MWiggly2
04-17-23, 16:12
I've been there once and met Hanna. I enjoyed my experience with her. But I should have asked:

1) What is the rate for Greek at Ozone and do all the girls speak it?

2) What are they charging for MSOG? I had the impression Hanna offered it at no extra, but it wasn't in me to try.

Chiguyxxx
04-17-23, 16:29
I've been there once and met Hanna. I enjoyed my experience with her. But I should have asked:

1) What is the rate for Greek at Ozone and do all the girls speak it?

2) What are they charging for MSOG? I had the impression Hanna offered it at no extra, but it wasn't in me to try.1) All the girls do NOT offer it. Karly is the only one I know that pushes it. Neither of the two girls I see regularly there do it.

2) This is defiantly a YMMV but my guess is probably not. I have never had any of the girls there try for another round. They might give a bit more massage but never tried for another shot.

Fit312
04-17-23, 18:06
Last time I was in Chi-Town I just walked in and got lucky, got this hot lady named Tina. She has a ton of recent reviews on RM so I figure she's back. Really freaky, young and with Cs.I did some window shopping on Sunday and the two girls there were named Angela and Grace. Angela has some decent tits and Grace is taller, but neither of them looked that great.

SexWithJesus69
04-17-23, 18:50
I did some window shopping on Sunday and the two girls there were named Angela and Grace. Angela has some decent tits and Grace is taller, but neither of them looked that great.I had to do my window shopping there too. Was debating to pay $ total for a handy just to see her boobs. I wasn't sure if they were real or fake.

CrisDesi
04-17-23, 19:13
So for those who are somewhat new to this. Is that including the house fee? Want to make sure I bring enough cash. And do I need an appointment. I'm from out of town and will be in town for a convention and would love to have a good massage parlor experience.The price I said is excluding the house fee. She basically only does 30 minutes so that would run you another 60. She did tell me that if you want to get straight into it and skip the massage it was an extra. 6 with MSOG.

Fantastico
04-17-23, 23:45
Has anybody seen Maya recently? I last saw her nearly 2 years ago and I just want to make sure she hasn't packed on an extra 10-20 lbs. She was a thick girl when I saw her last (huge ass but flat tummy) so I just want to make sure those proportions haven't changed before booking.

FellowMonger
04-18-23, 19:26
I was not disappointed. The reports are accurate.

Scheduled an appt ahead of time. Came in and was greeted by Karly. Spinner type wearing a sports bra and leggings probably around 110 lbs or so. She led me to my room and. 6 for the house for 30. Gave me a fairly decent massage and after 10 min asked what I was looking for after I gave her a few signs during the massage. She quoted 300 for FS and I gave 240 and she was fine. (Per usual, I probably overpaid but I'm fine with it). When she took her leggings off, damn she had a nice butt. Not huge but a toned one that still had a good amount of give to it when you grab it. She had me come to the edge of the table and gave be a good BBBJ then told me to stand up and skull fuck her. After that, she asked what positions I liked and asked me if I could do her a favor of after fucking her pussy and ass to cum in her mouth so we started doggy, then she got on top for RCG anal, then I pulled her tight ass off of me because I was about to bust so she sucked me off again and kept sucking till there was nothing left to come out. Would strongly recommend.

Another monger mentioned her spring special or whatnot. She told me that for first timers, it'll be normal pricing but for me (and I'm sure for a lot of you) said if I come back then it'll be $160. Said she leaves in June or July I think back to Thailand.

Have fun yall.

CrisDesi
04-18-23, 20:48

Scheduled an appt ahead of time. Came in and was greeted by Karly. Spinner type wearing a sports bra and leggings probably around 110 lbs or so. She led me to my room and. 6 for the house for 30. Gave me a fairly decent massage and after 10 min asked what I was looking for after I gave her a few signs during the massage. She quoted 300 for FS and I gave 240 and she was fine. (Per usual, I probably overpaid but I'm fine with it). When she took her leggings off, damn she had a nice butt. Not huge but a toned one that still had a good amount of give to it when you grab it. She had me come to the edge of the table and gave be a good BBBJ then told me to stand up and skull fuck her. After that, she asked what positions I liked and asked me if I could do her a favor of after fucking her pussy and ass to cum in her mouth so we started doggy, then she got on top for RCG anal, then I pulled her tight ass off of me because I was about to bust so she sucked me off again and kept sucking till there was nothing left to come out. Would strongly recommend.

Another monger mentioned her spring special or whatnot. She told me that for first timers, it'll be normal pricing but for me (and I'm sure for a lot of you) said if I come back then it'll be $160. Said she leaves in June or July I think back to Thailand.

Have fun yall.At the risk of looking like a shill for Karly. I've always thought that it was a fucking steal to get CIM and Greek for 2. 4. I don't think you overpaid man.

GeilePapa21
04-19-23, 01:38
Made an appointment to see Anne after and it definitively lived up to the hype. When I first approached 819 there was two dudes standing in the vestibule with walkie talkies wearing lanyards with some sort of I'd. Not sure what that was about. They also had a black back that looked like it had a liquor bottle in it LOL so could have just been drunk guys causing trouble. Had to pretend to go to bus stop until they were gone. After all the praise I wasn't going to let that stop me from seeing Anne LOL. Glad I stayed, Anne was a good time. Got the VIP all in. 24 definitely worth every penny. Standard massage, to top coming off and the soft naturals gliding on my back. This is where she pitches the VIP (69,rimming, BBBJ) to which I couldn't object. She fucks like a pornstar but wish she could have took a little more of me. Overall 10/10 with amazing naturals as everyone has said.

CrisDesi
04-19-23, 09:15
I put the screenshots in the attachments but I saw a review on RM for 819. The review is pretty much a copy and paste of the review I put on here. I'm confused on why someone would do that.

Meddic80
04-19-23, 11:06
I put the screenshots in the attachments but I saw a review on RM for 819. The review is pretty much a copy and paste of the review I put on here. I'm confused on why someone would do that.Probably because not everyone has RM?

YuhColoy
04-19-23, 11:11
Who else is available at Ozone?

Or who else would you guys recommend.

I was told Karly only offers :30 minute sessions.

OF Charlie
04-19-23, 11:13
I put the screenshots in the attachments but I saw a review on RM for 819. The review is pretty much a copy and paste of the review I put on here. I'm confused on why someone would do that.Probably just someone working for a rival spa trying to damage 819. Nothing new. It happens here too.

You should check out the San Diego massage thread. The turf war is out of control there. Admin is banning people left and right.

WalkingHard
04-19-23, 12:04

I was told Karly only offers :30 minute sessions.There's always other girls worth checking out there. Just ask who's working and pick one if you don't like change. Just make sure you get a girl.

BTW, anyone know what happened to Gina from Ozone? Gosh she was absolutely amazing!

CornCobMaker
04-19-23, 12:09
There's always other girls worth checking out there. Just ask who's working and pick one if you don't like change. Just make sure you get a girl.

BTW, anyone know what happened to Gina from Ozone? Gosh she was absolutely amazing!Are there really non girls working there? I (think) I've only seen girls.

CrisDesi
04-19-23, 12:18
Probably just someone working for a rival spa trying to damage 819. Nothing new. It happens here too.

You should check out the San Diego massage thread. The turf war is out of control there. Admin is banning people left and right.You weren't kidding, first post I see is about the admin banning users lmao.

GeneralObvious
04-19-23, 12:54
I put the screenshots in the attachments but I saw a review on RM for 819. The review is pretty much a copy and paste of the review I put on here. I'm confused on why someone would do that.The more reviews you write on RM, the quicker you can post on the forums without scrutiny. People posted the same reviews from RM and *********, word for word.

As I will say until my last breath, take reviews with a grain of salt. What you get, I may not get, and what I get may not be what you get.

Lamer12
04-19-23, 13:31
Anyone tried her?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sensual-goddess-gia-29054.html

BillGo
04-19-23, 13:41
So far only Karly worth the trip.

I was told Karly only offers :30 minute sessions.

JustHawksKc
04-19-23, 15:34
Where is this?Google 1220 massage Naperville and enjoy the trip.

JustHawksKc
04-19-23, 15:37
I am interested in this too. It have been popping with new reviews without address or any indication of where it is.Naperville.

MisterTwinkies
04-19-23, 16:00
I put the screenshots in the attachments but I saw a review on RM for 819. The review is pretty much a copy and paste of the review I put on here. I'm confused on why someone would do that.I'm a San Diego native, this used to happen pretty much every day there and, like Charlie said, it's a madhouse in their thread right now. I don't get why anybody would do this as a hobbyist, since as far as I know Rubmaps doesn't give you any perks for reviewing. Probably a parlor owner trying to build rep?

Jayp80
04-19-23, 17:26
Probably just someone working for a rival spa trying to damage 819. Nothing new. It happens here too.

You should check out the San Diego massage thread. The turf war is out of control there. Admin is banning people left and right.I've had positive TER reviews of mine get posted on RM, so I assume the same can happen for negative reviews. Most of RM's reviews are fake with a lot coming from non-native mamasan / papasan writers. It's easier for them to copy our reviews than to create their own that will come off as fake.

Mitsom
04-19-23, 17:43
One bit of advise to give from an earlier encounter, a new technique and one report.

Got the itch today and stoped in to a longtime favorite. I won't say the name because my MT asked me not to tell anybody. But it has been reviewed here a few times (NW side). Asked for an old favorite on the phone and was told she was off. Decided to make the trip anyway. Didn't like the looks of the MT who greeted me so I asked to see the other girls. She didn't seem too happy about it but she walked into the hall and called them out of their rooms. I chose the cutest. Just wanted to mention this because you guys shouldn't be afraid to ask who else is available. Wound up with a plain but attractive 30 something with lovely perky C cups. Tried a new technique. Before massage she hugged me and I went with it. Started rubbing her boobs and butt. I was naked of course and told her to bend over the table. Rubbed hard jr. All over her but through her tights. She reached back and stroked me. That's when the lightbulb came on. Settled in for massage. On the flip agreed on price. Pulled her lovely boobs out and dress / tights down to her knees. Wound up bending her over the table again while she reached around. Used her fist as a fleshlight while I pounded my growing against her but. Was really a turn on. Same visuals as doing doggie but I was pumping her fist and she's jerking me. Cupped her boobs and played with them while I went to town like that. Pulled her long hair so her chin came up and boobs pointed to the wall. Blew my load all over the side of the table. Definitely a technique I will try again when essentially L1 is all that's on the menu.

She finished with a nice 15 min foot massage. Left and got the itch for more foot massage so headed to HQ on Archer. Last time there was a few years ago. Place was def legit back then. Old man who ran it had windows on all the doors and would walk down the hall so the girls were afraid of extras. Well no old man this time. Early 50's MT greeted me. Decent looking enough. Nice cleavage showing conservatively. So I told her I wanted foot massage. She said no foot massage today. What? It says foot massage all over the outside windows LOL. So I guess she thought I was going to leave and she says ok 30 min foot massage $40. Fine. She takes me to a room and sits me on a foot massage chair. Gets the water bucket. I notice the little square window on the door is covered now. That's when the spidey senses started tingling. So half way through the second foot I tell her she has nice boobs. She kind of laughs. When she finishes and says all done I give her the international jerk off symbol. She says, but you clothes on only foot massage. I said so what, you can still jerk me. She agrees on $60. Leaves to wash her hands and I have jr. Pulled out jerking when she comes back in. She put in the work getting that second nut out while I reached inside her bra and played with the boobs. So, long story short (maybe too late for that) HQ seems to have changed hands and at least L1 on the table now. I asked her about boom boom and she said no.

BiggoDawgGo
04-19-23, 18:23
Thinking of seeing Anne since I heard she's leaving end of April. Ik sometimes the other girls pretend to be Anne and they'll famoose you. What room # does Anne typically operate of and what's a sign to look for that it's the real Anne? Looking to make that move soon just don't want to get famoosed.

Member #6568
04-19-23, 18:56
So I checked out rub spa recently.

Empty inside, very empty, 2 mms available, was not so sure but the mms was really working it hard trying to get me to stay, again my $$ so wasn't thinking I'd stay, told her maybe another day, next thing things get very frisky, and as they do I could tell was trying to get her hand in my front pants pocket, so I removed what was in my pant pocket and then let her get her hand into my front pocket. She pulls it out questioning me no $$. Said this is awfully silly, no thank you, and said see you later. Was totally trying to get the $$ out of my pants pocket.

OF Charlie
04-19-23, 21:21
Thinking of seeing Anne since I heard she's leaving end of April. Ik sometimes the other girls pretend to be Anne and they'll famoose you. What room # does Anne typically operate of and what's a sign to look for that it's the real Anne? Looking to make that move soon just don't want to get famoosed.Tomorrow is Anne's last day at 819. She is moving to PD on Friday. If you don't go to PD, then you have to catch her at 819 tomorrow. If you don't mind going to PD, then you can just check their website to see which room Anne is at. The girl's position on the website corresponds to her room number. Lucia (formerly known as Eli) who is in room 1 at PD now will move to 819, swapping with Anne. So most likely Anne will be in room 1 when she gets to PD. But double check their website on Friday to confirm. Going to PD will ensure you getting Anne as you will know exactly which room she is in.

She is going back to China early May for a few months. Usually it's better to wait at least 6 months before trying to enter the US again, so we probably won't see her again until November at the earliest.

Mojitousa
04-19-23, 22:22

Have fun yall.OMG. I just saw Karly for the first time today and was about to report basically the same thing as you, verbatim! This was exactly my experience with her! I especially loved when she told me "I will be your three hole LOL. I have been to Ozone a few times and had great sessions but Karly had not been available. Now that I have been with her, no one touches Karly's service. I will be going back to Ozone and will only see Karly. She is that good and does all you ask and has a great personality to boot! Total turn on: "Can I ask you a favor? When you're going to cum, make sure you cum in my mouth. I love the taste of cum'" Wow, thought I was dreaming, but nope she's the real deal.

SpaGuy21
04-19-23, 22:50
I'm confused on why someone would do that.

Probably because not everyone has RM?Exactly what Meddic said. I pay for an account on RM, I don't know why but I do. Well, I know why but many times I've thought about canceling. You'd be surprised how many guys on that site don't know about this one. At least this site has ad banners for RM so anyone here is bound to stumble upon it. Furthermore, you can look at a reviewers post history on RM and that's when you know if it's a shill, PPS / MMS or legit. In this case, the reviewer's history, who reviewed 819, seems to be legit. I don't think there was any malintent or turf war posting going on, he just had a shitty experience. AND, he decided to share with both communities even though there's overlap. So not sure why the confusion but news alert, you're bound to have a shitty experience from time to time. No matter what others post or how much they gush over a particular MT or spa.

P.S. To rant: I know a lot of you have had a RM account before and canceled or others were not interested in paying a membership fee but there is still relevant and new info posted on there all the time. And that's why I still have an account. In my opinion the info is worth the price. Both positive and negative. It's a small fee to pay to be better informed about where you spend your money. That's how I look at it. Rant over, hahaha.

OF Charlie
04-19-23, 23:24
Exactly what Meddic said. I pay for an account on RM, I don't know why but I do. Well, I know why but many times I've thought about canceling. You'd be surprised how many guys on that site don't know about this one. At least this site has ad banners for RM so anyone here is bound to stumble upon it. Furthermore, you can look at a reviewers post history on RM and that's when you know if it's a shill, PPS / MMS or legit. In this case, the reviewer's history, who reviewed 819, seems to be legit. I don't think there was any malintent or turf war posting going on, he just had a shitty experience. AND, he decided to share with both communities even though there's overlap. So not sure why the confusion but news alert, you're bound to have a shitty experience from time to time. No matter what others post or how much they gush over a particular MT or spa.

P.S. To rant: I know a lot of you have had a RM account before and canceled or others were not interested in paying a membership fee but there is still relevant and new info posted on there all the time. And that's why I still have an account. In my opinion the info is worth the price. Both positive and negative. It's a small fee to pay to be better informed about where you spend your money. That's how I look at it. Rant over, hahaha.You missed the important fact. The RM review is basically a copy and paste from the review here. And the poster here is saying that is NOT his RM account. How is the RM review legit if the RM poster copied from a post that is not his from here? The RM poster and the poster here are NOT the same person. CrisDesi is the guy who posted the review here and he is asking why someone copied his review and posted to RM.

Go compare the 2 screenshots yourself. There are a couple of words that are different, but otherwise it's pretty a straight up copy and paste. People are entitled to write their shitty experience if it actually happened. In this case, no.

SpaGuy21
04-20-23, 02:40
My assumption was they were the same reviewer on 2 different sites and I missed the point of the post. If that's not the case, I stand corrected. But the overall sentiment stands, RM has it's uses though half the reviews are fake and there's bound to be shitty experiences, regardless of others reviews.

MushroomGod
04-20-23, 18:25
Stopped up at Orange yesterday. Candy told me to ask for Anne but Miko answered the door and she was too cute to pass up. Huge boobs and little bit of a tummy but she aimed to please. $$ was the damage bbj included and I left happy. Treat her well. Saw another tiny girl there, didn't get her name but I'd defiantly give her a try.

Radik7
04-20-23, 19:09
Looks like Ruby spa is getting some mixed reviews but I have had some consistent experience.

Helps to be a regular.

I saw YoYo twice last week and submitted a review but was not approved by admin for some reason.

Has a great time with YoYo, She is a young provider with nice naturals. Perfect size imo. Her looks are 7/10, service 9/10, attitude was 10/10.

Started off with TS, opted for it over the standing shower.

Standard kissing, sliding. Some excellent rimming / tuma here. Dried off and back in the room a lot of rimming and followed instructions on what I like.

After about 20 minutes turned around and the fun continued. Great BBBJ, technique and eye contact. I finished with CIM and left happy.

Booker tells me they have a new girl now, going to try and will report back.

I have seen 4 different girls here and have had pretty consistent experiences.

I would recommend this place for anyone looking for apartment experience in an AMP setting. Better than pretty much any other AMP I have been to in Chicago.

DM for contact info or more details.

JJuanht
04-20-23, 22:47
I had to do my window shopping there too. Was debating to pay $ total for a handy just to see her boobs. I wasn't sure if they were real or fake.They're real and they're spectacular.

SpaDude777
04-21-23, 00:55
Looks like Ruby spa is getting some mixed reviews but I have had some consistent experience.

Helps to be a regular.

I saw YoYo twice last week and submitted a review but was not approved by admin for some reason.

Has a great time with YoYo, She is a young provider with nice naturals. Perfect size imo. Her looks are 7/10, service 9/10, attitude was 10/10.

Started off with TS, opted for it over the standing shower.

Standard kissing, sliding. Some excellent rimming / tuma here. Dried off and back in the room a lot of rimming and followed instructions on what I like.

After about 20 minutes turned around and the fun continued. Great BBBJ, technique and eye contact. I finished with CIM and left happy.

Booker tells me they have a new girl now, going to try and will report back.

I have seen 4 different girls here and have had pretty consistent experiences.

I would recommend this place for anyone looking for apartment experience in an AMP setting. Better than pretty much any other AMP I have been to in Chicago.

DM for contact info or more details.Could someone please DM me the address of Ruby spa. Thanks in advance.

Getreal
04-21-23, 10:00
I saw a post about her being back, can a senior pm me her number?

Coopertars
04-21-23, 10:22
I saw a post about her being back, can a senior pm me her number?Search Tryst for Laurel in Oak Brook.

Bustdown Lover
04-21-23, 15:29
I sincerely hope I'm not breaking any rules but here goes. Let me start by saying I asked a fellow monger about this place (or so I think it was anyway) and was ignored, then later kinda indirectly talked about me and some of you in another post. I thought the point here is to share info. I had to jump thru ridiculous hoops just to find it and still not 100% this was the spot LOL. All because this guy couldn't / wouldn't show brotherly courtesy. Either way a great spot. I mean no disrespect towards my fellow monger just wish I would got some help.

So let me do for the forum what he refused to do. It's Dvs on Belmont. Anyway, it was a great time with a pretty hot gilf if your into that sorta thing. She was very enthusiastic. But towards the end another monger came to the door and she tried letting him in while I was still on the table and he was smart enough to not awkwardly wait around in a one woman operation. Or at least it was one woman when I was there. I would definitely repeat because I love my grannies and she had a great body. I'm sorry I don't remember her name but I'm sure she'll be there a while. Only bad thing is you have to wait out on Belmont in shame til she opens the door LOL.

FuckIt216
04-21-23, 16:26
Everyone knows Orange Spa and Archer are my 2 go too locations.

Today stopped by Orange Spa kept getting text from Cindy about this young hot rotation so I gathered up my dollars Jason headed over to Orange -.

Rang the bell and 2 Mongers were leaving including a giant old black dude- so to my brothers you are welcome here -.

Anna lead me to a room she said you very handsome I said I know LOL I let her set the price because she was a solid 8 on the 1-10 scale.

$160 she said and asked me to undress her. We walked back to the shower together and then back to the room for the standard surface. Her skills are also 8 out of 10 kinda reminded me of my all time favorite girl Kim at HKPD.

She is 23 years old - 110 lb great body.

Have fun boys.

Break24
04-21-23, 17:28
OMG. I just saw Karly for the first time today and was about to report basically the same thing as you, verbatim! This was exactly my experience with her! I especially loved when she told me "I will be your three hole LOL. I have been to Ozone a few times and had great sessions but Karly had not been available. Now that I have been with her, no one touches Karly's service. I will be going back to Ozone and will only see Karly. She is that good and does all you ask and has a great personality to boot! Total turn on: "Can I ask you a favor? When you're going to cum, make sure you cum in my mouth. I love the taste of cum'" Wow, thought I was dreaming, but nope she's the real deal.What does Karly look like?

Dbiz01
04-21-23, 18:02
Everyone knows Orange Spa and Archer are my 2 go too locations.

Today stopped by Orange Spa kept getting text from Cindy about this young hot rotation so I gathered up my dollars Jason headed over to Orange -.

Rang the bell and 2 Mongers were leaving including a giant old black dude- so to my brothers you are welcome here -.

Have fun boys.LOL! And all is well in the kingdom of pootang!

Metloaf
04-21-23, 18:32
Thick provider left Chicago over the fall and winter to lane in Nova area of VA. She since has disappeared after saying she looking to open a new spot there but probably returned to original trap area of Chicago. Phat Butt question mark on one cheek, nice plump lips, and natural Ds.

Any recent one in's or memories?

ElChuba26
04-21-23, 21:11
LOL! And all is well in the kingdom of pootang!I can't find orange on Google maps. Can anyone DM me or tell me where it's at?

Only think I can find says it's permanently closed.

FuckIt216
04-21-23, 21:42
I can't find orange on Google maps. Can anyone DM me or tell me where it's at?

Only think I can find says it's permanently closed.Go on your iPhone and type in Orange Spa pops right up 37 xx - 38 xx SA.

FuckIt216
04-21-23, 21:42
LOL! And all is well in the kingdom of pootang!They do have the best line up outside of KP.

ElChuba26
04-21-23, 22:26
They do have the best line up outside of KP.Where KP??

ElChuba26
04-22-23, 01:28
It's going to be my first time trying FS and I've read so much about these two. Where do I find these ladies currently? Thinking of going to orange on (archer / western?

I think Anne is there currently? DM might be better. But I Deff appreciate all you guys posting and being supportive and informative.

OF Charlie
04-22-23, 09:49
It's going to be my first time trying FS and I've read so much about these two. Where do I find these ladies currently? Thinking of going to orange on (archer / western?

I think Anne is there currently? DM might be better. But I Deff appreciate all you guys posting and being supportive and informative.Salina is at Chinese guy only place. If you are not Chinese, you can't get in.

Anne is at Pink Diamond, room 1. This is her last rotation. She is going back to China in early May for a few months. Probably won't see her again until November at the earliest, so last call.

www.pinkdiamondchi.com

ElChuba26
04-22-23, 10:01
Salina is at Chinese guy only place. If you are not Chinese, you can't get in.

Anne is at Pink Diamond, room 1.

www.pinkdiamondchi.comOhhh okay and Anna is at Orange (archer / Campbell).

Thanks man I feel like an idiot.

OrdLover
04-22-23, 10:30
I can attest to Cici / Cindy from Oak Park. I had the strangest experience with her when she was in the shop in Oak Park.Does anyone still have contact with Cici? Or maybe know where she reappears to? I feel like she might still be working.

SpaDude777
04-22-23, 10:39

Anne is at Pink Diamond, room 1. This is her last rotation. She is going back to China in early May for a few months. Probably won't see her again until November at the earliest, so last call.

www.pinkdiamondchi.comHey Everyone.

I'm thinking of taking the leap and trying Pink Diamond. Have to be honest, I'm a little nervous trying the house / apt thing. Is the location safe? I'm I walking into some sort of set up LOL? Do you just walk up and knock on the door of what seems like a random house? I see guys on here talking about room numbers, do you walk in and start looking for a certain room number? Any info on safety and how the process works in detail would be REALLY appreciated. Thanks everyone.

CrisDesi
04-22-23, 11:15
Hey Everyone.

I'm thinking of taking the leap and trying Pink Diamond. Have to be honest, I'm a little nervous trying the house / apt thing. Is the location safe? I'm I walking into some sort of set up LOL? Do you just walk up and knock on the door of what seems like a random house? I see guys on here talking about room numbers, do you walk in and start looking for a certain room number? Any info on safety and how the process works in detail would be REALLY appreciated. Thanks everyone.You're being a bit paranoid, understandably lmao. So what I do is before I walk in I call the number that is on their website to let them know I'm about to be there. You probably don't have to but it's what I do. You're going to ring the doorbell and the door guy will let you in. He'll ask for the last four numbers of the phone number you used to pay the Booker. Now with the room numbers, you can ask him if room #1 (which would be Anne in this case) is available. If you don't ask he'll just lead you to whatever room is available. I don't know if appointments do anything for you. Maybe if you're a regular? That's basically all there is to it.

LeopardTwo
04-22-23, 11:24
Hey Everyone.

I'm thinking of taking the leap and trying Pink Diamond. Have to be honest, I'm a little nervous trying the house / apt thing. Is the location safe? I'm I walking into some sort of set up LOL? Do you just walk up and knock on the door of what seems like a random house? I see guys on here talking about room numbers, do you walk in and start looking for a certain room number? Any info on safety and how the process works in detail would be REALLY appreciated. Thanks everyone.PD specifically you're entering a walk-up two story apartment on a fairly busy street if it's your first time. It blends in. You'll make verification near when you are nearly there, get let in and whomever is working the door will have you do the shoe thing, then send you to the rooms upstairs as long as the girl is ready. Otherwise you can wait on the couch. 1st room you walk past is room 1 and so on. If you're trying to see a certain girl, they WILL be in the room posted on the site, so if you get sent to a different one, stand ground if you're trying to see someone in particular. Can handle your business in the room.

ElChuba26
04-22-23, 14:09
Anyone tried out pure massage in villa?

Mojitousa
04-22-23, 16:24
What does Karly look like?She's petite and dark skinned, definitely the spinner type. Some have sad she's Brazilian, but she told me she was going "home" to Thailand in June. I guess I'll ask her next time I see her where she is from.

FnlvnGuy
04-22-23, 16:48
Anyone tried out pure massage in villa?Check the Lombard forum.

BeatlesFan1
04-22-23, 17:04
Supposedly Healers near the Lakeview area is open, can anyone confirm?

ShuperShtar
04-22-23, 20:23
Seen her the week before at pinkdiamond and even at her increased rate I thought she was well worth the visit as I'd much rather pay a bit more to visit a hotter girl. She has nice boobs and a great body for my preferences. I'd recommend you see her before her 10 day rotation is up. If you like super big boobs I believe the booker claims she has E cup boobs.

LongRanger99
04-22-23, 21:41
Hello my fellow Mongers. I need some information. Staying in the Allstate Arena area / Ohare for awhile. I need to know where the street walkers are and I need to know which massage parlors like to serve their customer around here. If someone wants to give me some information on a none pro or even pro that is not looking for a sugar daddy in the area that would be great also.

Jinurso
04-23-23, 09:02
Hello my fellow Mongers. I need some information. Staying in the Allstate Arena area / Ohare for awhile. I need to know where the street walkers are and I need to know which massage parlors like to serve their customer around here. If someone wants to give me some information on a none pro or even pro that is not looking for a sugar daddy in the area that would be great also.I'm pretty sure there's no street scene around there at all. I'll let some of the other guys who know about all of the MPs chime in, the places I go are much closer to downtown.

What the Rosemont / O'Hare area is best known for is the incall scene. I don't know if you're only looking for SWs and MPs but if you're open to incalls too, a lot of women stay in cheap hotels around there and would probably be my choice if I were stuck in that area.

UncleNutzy
04-23-23, 10:04
Bunch of cops and detectives. No arrests. Chicago business bureau vans too or whatever that agency is called. Not sure what will happen next.

Zagal
04-23-23, 10:51
Hello my fellow Mongers. I need some information. Staying in the Allstate Arena area / Ohare for awhile. I need to know where the street walkers are and I need to know which massage parlors like to serve their customer around here. If someone wants to give me some information on a none pro or even pro that is not looking for a sugar daddy in the area that would be great also.There was a few Thai women in that area like 10 min or so from Ohare that got good reviews, look back in the Asian apartments girls thread for Richie and Daisy, both Thai women. It's been a few weeks that I checked them so just make sure they are still in the area. I didn't save their info but there's links in that forum for apartment girls.

Dbiz01
04-23-23, 13:06
They do have the best line up outside of KP.LOL! Dwg, ain't hattin. I'm down for equal opportunity pootang. Seriously though, I've found that a few USA Grants or Benjamins dissipates all other issues. No disrespect to Hamiltons of Jacksons.

Peaceender
04-23-23, 16:36
Supposedly Healers near the Lakeview area is open, can anyone confirm?Also any other lakeview spots with good service.

Fit312
04-23-23, 17:44
Bunch of cops and detectives. No arrests. Chicago business bureau vans too or whatever that agency is called. Not sure what will happen next.Was open today.

OldSchoolGuy73
04-24-23, 15:17
Anyone tried out pure massage in villa?Yes, not bad only L2 available but most of the girls there suck dick we'll if you don't mind the Saran Wrap.

DoItForTheCat
04-25-23, 01:05
I had a great dream this Sunday. I dreamt of a lovely, Brazilian, spinner named Karly. In my dream I received a short but nice massage that quickly heated up to 69. On when the covers and down the rabbit hole I ran. It wasn't long before I found my way out and plunged down another path. I really enjoyed watching my dick sliding in and out of her ass while she was in RCG -- Quite the sight to see. By her request, I dreamt she wanted me to CIM so I obliged that request. It was sad my dream was so short. But now I know I can dream longer, if I so choose, during my next dream at O3 and if 'the Price is right!

Be safe out there fellow mongers.

WalkingHard
04-25-23, 07:13

www.pinkdiamondchi.comGeez, how accurate are those photos of Anne? She looks like her entire face has been reconstructed? Is she just entirely plastic?

FruitNinja
04-25-23, 10:38
I had a great dream this Sunday. I dreamt of a lovely, Brazilian, spinner named Karly. In my dream I received a short but nice massage that quickly heated up to 69. On when the covers and down the rabbit hole I ran. It wasn't long before I found my way out and plunged down another path. I really enjoyed watching my dick sliding in and out of her ass while she was in RCG -- Quite the sight to see. By her request, I dreamt she wanted me to CIM so I obliged that request. It was sad my dream was so short. But now I know I can dream longer, if I so choose, during my next dream at O3 and if 'the Price is right!

Be safe out there fellow mongers.Karly a Brazilian in Chicago. Should be real easy to find.

YuhColoy
04-25-23, 11:03
Any Updates 3330 NATURAL. H. SPA?

YuhColoy
04-25-23, 16:44
Any Updates 3330 NATURAL. H. SPA?Anne's DoubleGanger Paula is working here. She is a little thicker but all in all she's her lookalike. Beautiful face, Great natural dd's and a nice peachy ass for doggie. Great Service a must see.

FuckIt216
04-26-23, 06:09
Got a Text from my Girl Candy to come see new girl -.

Swung by and was greeted at the door by Candy yelping at me cause I shut the exterior door LOL then a big hug and kiss and lead me to new girl name sounded like it began with an M but girls English was terrible but holy shot was she amazing-.

She is about 5'3 mid back length hair and beautiful face and for me not being a big tit guy she has some beautiful D breast. She told me to undress and then lead me to the shower. Not sure what was going on but 2 repair guys were fixing the A / C & Heat so it was cold as fuck inside the place and the hot water in the shower wasn't working -.

Went back to the room and I always let the girls set the price and she said $160 for 30 minutes and because of her beauty I gave her $200.

Service includes was cat bath, massage, BBBJ, CFS and another massage she also laid on the table with me 5 minutes with her head on my chest. One of the tightest V's I've come across in this trade and just simply perfect all the way around.

She is a 24 year old Chinese girl from LA.

Will be here until Sunday.

DMichaels69
04-26-23, 09:17
Is it doppelganger?

Anne's DoubleGanger Paula is working here. She is a little thicker but all in all she's her lookalike. Beautiful face, Great natural dd's and a nice peachy ass for doggie. Great Service a must see.

YuhColoy
04-26-23, 13:32
Is it doppelganger?Yes. That's what I meant.

Biliator
04-26-23, 14:37
Yes. That's what I meant.The Double Doppelganger.

YuhColoy
04-26-23, 15:01
The Double Doppelganger.Would be nice to get both at the same time.

SoLucky
04-26-23, 16:04
Geez, how accurate are those photos of Anne? She looks like her entire face has been reconstructed? Is she just entirely plastic?Those pics are pretty accurate.

Mitsom
04-27-23, 01:16
Geez, how accurate are those photos of Anne? She looks like her entire face has been reconstructed? Is she just entirely plastic?Is this the FOB Anne from 819 everyone's been raving about? I guess in my head I hadn't pictured her looking like Michael Jackson.

Mitsom
04-27-23, 01:20
Karly a Brazilian in Chicago. Should be real easy to find.Just read later posts. She's been well documented including by me. Ozone.

LessNaruto
04-27-23, 02:27

www.pinkdiamondchi.comHow do we get access to either first or second place? I'm Chinese American but I don't speak any Chinese at all.

YuhColoy
04-27-23, 11:06
Is this the FOB Anne from 819 everyone's been raving about? I guess in my head I hadn't pictured her looking like Michael Jackson.Umm. That probably wasn't her. Anne is Gorgeous. Very Beautiful young looking all natural. She's got NICE tear drop double D's, skinny waist, and a beautiful ass. One of the best in the Chicagoland Area Right NOW.

BA4114
04-27-23, 12:26
Anyone have intel on Happy Smile on Belmont? I think it's new. Haven't been able to find any info here on it.

Thanks in advance.

IMissCutler
04-27-23, 15:21

www.pinkdiamondchi.comDo these places only get girls with big naturals, WOW! I've never gone the apt route but do all of the pink Diamond girls end up at 819?