PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Elpatron
12-19-18, 16:01
You asking for the 411 with only 1 on your resume? Come-on man get your feet in the water first

Hello all,

I've had a few happy times at belmont and the spa on western.

I'm thinking about heading over to Relax on Cermak.

Do they accept walk ins over there?

I'm assuming FS is $, right?.

King Pete
12-19-18, 16:07
Was on archer Wednesday and decided "Hey, I can go for a massage!" So I checked out some reviews and even though Ruby had mixed reviews I tried them out. Got buzzed in and greeted by mamasan, she led me to a room and told me to undress and lay my head on this end, which I did. She left and about 4 minutes later she comes walking back in, all I could think was oh well you Winn some you lose some. The massage was horrible, to the point where I actually laughed out loud. MM IVY tells me to flip so I do and I ditch the towel when I do that she leaves the room. I figured that was a no on the fun. HOWEVER! 2 minutes later a young, tall, silky haired beauty walks in with a decent sized rack. Told me her name was YoYo. She provided a great bb L2 finish. Set me back $. 80. MM Ivy asked for a $10 tip, I gave her $20 for the upgraded catfish that she just pulled. All in all. It was a good half hour.

GMan25
12-19-18, 16:07
How close did Alana look to this picture?

https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/fullscreen-page/comp-jfsg55ko/3d933299-44e7-46e2-9c78-d1bb3e76aee9/3/%3Fi%3D3%26p%3Dcjg9%26s%3Dstyle-jia9ii64

I think she looks beautiful in that picture, but I'm afraid to find out that she looks 10 years older and 20 pounds heaveier now.

Math1956.I think you will need to go see for yourself. If you decide to partake, please report. I will confirm she is the person in the photo, but the photo is a few years old so she may or may not have changed in appearance.

BenBeck
12-19-18, 17:50
For those who have been to Ozone on Chicago Ave. Particularly, those that have been with Gina. I came across this ad. Is this her? https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/37334/.Yep. It's her alright. Also, the phone number there is the spa and the map location is the same address.

You're welcome.

BB, out.

Walker333
12-19-18, 18:18
Walker. OK on that; but if the place is dirty and smells; it's a turn-off. And if the service is lackluster, I'm not going to go back again. I understand that the girls will get much better with a regular customer, but they need to provide a good service on day one or there won't be a 2nd time. Doesn't have to be great, just pretty good in order to get a 2nd time from me.

Just my humble opinion.I noticed that some places are filthy, mts there are ugly, and overall service is shity, nonetheless, they are open and busy because some of us don't care, or don't notice, or don't know better, or the place is conveniently located etc. Yun would be a typical example. Those who do notice and care don't patronize. I do agree that the place and service could have been better. Moreover, I know for a fact it will not become cleaner, but the attitude will improve, once they know and if they like you, although the menu will stay the same.

Avg Joe
12-19-18, 21:30
Hello all,

I've had a few happy times at belmont and the spa on western.

I'm thinking about heading over to Relax on Cermak.

Do they accept walk ins over there?

I'm assuming FS is $, right?Relax is a great place and you should try it out. I have been at least 20 times and even referred a certain provider there to several very senior members here. Give it a try and write a report of your experience. We would all be glad to read it.

One word of advice, go during the day and park on Cermak because it can be a sketchy area at night.

AlterdBeast
12-20-18, 13:39
Visiting and was hoping for an Asian or similar massage here by mag mile. Have no car and not familiar with the area enough to want to uber far. Appreciate the help.

MrTisBad
12-20-18, 15:50
Melissa was really great. Very nice everything available.

I would def go back.

https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

SideTalker
12-20-18, 16:04
Amy no longer works at Green Spa. Sad day.

Therefore looking for any providers that are astute at prostate stimulation as amy was.

Also a heads up for Forest Park members: a new interesting spa opened on Madison, may TOFTT.

CityRat
12-20-18, 17:04
Has anyone been to Green recently with Amy?

Fit312
12-20-18, 19:00
Visiting and was hoping for an Asian or similar massage here by mag mile. Have no car and not familiar with the area enough to want to uber far. Appreciate the help.At 333 and Michigan is probably your bet bet. You need to phone ahead as it's in an office building.

Biliator
12-20-18, 22:53
Visiting and was hoping for an Asian or similar massage here by mag mile. Have no car and not familiar with the area enough to want to uber far. Appreciate the help.As in, April at Mercy Accupuncture, 333 N. Michigan. As close to sure thing as it gets.

Pfpettibone
12-20-18, 23:02
How much did yu tip?

CityRat
12-21-18, 09:52
Amy no longer works at Green Spa. Sad day.

Therefore looking for any providers that are astute at prostate stimulation as amy was.

Also a heads up for Forest Park members: a new interesting spa opened on Madison, may TOFTT.What happened?

PussyPoker
12-21-18, 10:16
Also a heads up for Forest Park members: a new interesting spa opened on Madison, may TOFTT.

PM me the address. I have plenty of time off until the New Year. I will TOFTT.

PP.

AddictedToAmp
12-21-18, 14:52
At 333 and Michigan is probably your bet bet. You need to phone ahead as it's in an office building.Weird question- has anyone had any form of success at the Mercy Acupuncture location in Chinatown? I've been there a few times, like the place for legit massage, but never a hint of extras in my experience.

SideTalker
12-21-18, 15:22

PP.Its soleful massage on 7616 Madison St. Drove through there recently and saw the grand opening sign but appears as if that sign has been up quite a while.

CityRat:

Amy had told me she was maybe moving onto something else / somewhere else. Called yesterday and she was no longer working there. She may surface at another spa or may have moved on.

Datsurman
12-21-18, 18:13
Does "everything" include BBBJ? What about assisted shower or do you shower yourself?

Melissa was really great. Very nice everything available.

I would def go back.

https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

RayDonovan
12-22-18, 00:32
Does "everything" include BBBJ? What about assisted shower or do you shower yourself?Only time I ever got a BBBJ there was from Annette but she's gone now. Melissa have me a covered BJ but it was still good and she's hot. She has a beautiful pussy shaved and smooth just perfect.

Hrodebert
12-22-18, 03:59
Tried to send you a PM. Your inbox is full. There is a new spa in Oak Park. 1014 Madison. One block east of Sunny Spa, same side of the street, south.

PP.

MrTisBad
12-22-18, 04:56
Andrea this time. Terrible experience.

Looks are good but VERY mechanical.

Miamiat
12-22-18, 14:00
Its soleful massage on 7616 Madison St. Drove through there recently and saw the grand opening sign but appears as if that sign has been up quite a while.

CityRat:

Amy had told me she was maybe moving onto something else / somewhere else. Called yesterday and she was no longer working there. She may surface at another spa or may have moved on.She was a real sweetie. A bit naive but just about the nicest girl you could meet in this business. I kind of hope she's moved on to something else, if you know what I mean.

SuckItTrebek
12-22-18, 15:47
Looking for some recommendations guys, my go to Latin ATF Nora off of Diversey has gone quite and I can't get Ahold of her. I'm looking for a new girl. Looking for a girl with a great hourglass shape but not to chubby. I m all over for work so open to most locations. Pm if you want thanks in advance guys.

Sam Spade
12-22-18, 22:30
Its soleful massage on 7616 Madison St. Drove through there recently and saw the grand opening sign but appears as if that sign has been up quite a while.

CityRat:

Amy had told me she was maybe moving onto something else / somewhere else. Called yesterday and she was no longer working there. She may surface at another spa or may have moved on.I looked up that address you put down and came up with a picture of the storefront. Soleful Massage. OK, the sign they have hanging in front is the exact same sign of Soleful Massage in Buffalo Grove, on Arlington Heights Rd and Lake Cook Rd. Same font, color, size. And the Buffalo Grove place is notorious for a decent massage on tables closed off by curtains. No play zone. I have to wonder just how many of these signs I could find across America.

Biliator
12-23-18, 08:15
Weird question- has anyone had any form of success at the Mercy Acupuncture location in Chinatown? I've been there a few times, like the place for legit massage, but never a hint of extras in my experience.At the old location by the gorgeous on Cermak, everything was on the table (pun intended!) Kelly of SXL used to bevLisa at Mercy and she was wild in those days. At the new location, though, I came close to getting a handy once, but its quite awkward with those curtains and 3/4 walls.

Bob521
12-23-18, 19:31
Same owner as BG location. Chinese guy. Friend of mine. I'd wager the extracurricular policy in Forest Park would match the same as the BG policy. However, just like a lot of places, if you have game, and time and patience you might meet a therapist who will have her own more liberal policy. Bob.

I looked up that address you put down and came up with a picture of the storefront. Soleful Massage. OK, the sign they have hanging in front is the exact same sign of Soleful Massage in Buffalo Grove, on Arlington Heights Rd and Lake Cook Rd. Same font, color, size. And the Buffalo Grove place is notorious for a decent massage on tables closed off by curtains. No play zone. I have to wonder just how many of these signs I could find across America.

Selforen11
12-23-18, 20:40
Visited Green Spa on Halsted on Friday. I don't go there very often, and when I do I usually see Amy, but she unfortunately wasn't working that day. MT was Lisa. She is not as cute as Amy, but she is very enthusiastic. The table shower was thorough and massage was good. She gave me a very slow and sensual release immediately upon the flip, which I really like (makes the rest of the massage very relaxed and enjoyable). $65 door fee + $50. Green Spa has always been a solid choice for me. 5+ visits there and I have never had a bad experience.

Casper27
12-24-18, 06:40
Will be going out to see whose open on this eve and the day of, this holiday. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good four hand massage? Or a place where they actually provide a good quality massage and a release. I've paid visits recently to both princess spa locations and all were mediocre, when I had gone for an actual massage.

Datsurman
12-25-18, 06:29
I don't do CBJs anymore. BBBJ is 100 times better at normally about the same price point as CBJ.

Only time I ever got a BBBJ there was from Annette but she's gone now. Melissa have me a covered BJ but it was still good and she's hot. She has a beautiful pussy shaved and smooth just perfect.

Jayp80
12-25-18, 22:28
Went to New Hope for the first time last week, very busy street but they prop open the door and leave the second door open so you can walk right in. Got a table shower with A that's been discussed before. Shower has a big white beach towel and they lather you with a shower foam thingy. Massage was ok not great not bad she may have been worried I was LEO, she made some comment about jr, I commented on her breasts and then she loosened up. Standard finish with prostate help and boob action.

The cautionary tale begins when I get an itch all over my body from neck to ankle the next day, the itch became an ugly rash that was all over my body. I can't say 100% sure it was the MP but there really want anything else I did differently that week that would cause such a reaction. Can't say it it was the towel, the thing she used to lather me, the oils (contamination possible) or the towel on the table. Just wanted to share my experience.

AsiaPhileJake1
12-25-18, 22:40
Went to New Hope for the first time last week, very busy street but they prop open the door and leave the second door open so you can walk right in. Got a table shower with A that's been discussed before. Shower has a big white beach towel and they lather you with a shower foam thingy. Massage was ok not great not bad she may have been worried I was LEO, she made some comment about jr, I commented on her breasts and then she loosened up. Standard finish with prostate help and boob action.

The cautionary tale begins when I get an itch all over my body from neck to ankle the next day, the itch became an ugly rash that was all over my body. I can't say 100% sure it was the MP but there really want anything else I did differently that week that would cause such a reaction. Can't say it it was the towel, the thing she used to lather me, the oils (contamination possible) or the towel on the table. Just wanted to share my experience.More than likely the soap she used. I've had reactions from certain shower gels. There might have been some other things that also contributed to the reaction like what you have been drinking and eating including tooth paste and mouthwash. Have you ingested a lot of mint over the holidays? Are you taking any medication? These things all add up.

Rtr111
12-26-18, 03:12
More than likely the soap she used. I've had reactions from certain shower gels. There might have been some other things that also contributed to the reaction like what you have been drinking and eating including tooth paste and mouthwash. Have you ingested a lot of mint over the holidays? Are you taking any medication? These things all add up.Loofahs are notorious for bacteria. Never ever let them wash you with one and a towel on the table shower is not the most hygienic if it is not fresh. I only use the table shower in the cleanest places.

Satriani
12-26-18, 06:31
More than likely the soap she used. I've had reactions from certain shower gels. There might have been some other things that also contributed to the reaction like what you have been drinking and eating including tooth paste and mouthwash. Have you ingested a lot of mint over the holidays? Are you taking any medication? These things all add up.My guess would b the shower foamy thingy. How well do they clean those, and disinfecting them is not going to happen. Plus after rubbing you everywhere it sits wet in a damp warm sometimes dark environment. I never allow them to use it plus the hand feels much better.

Jayp80
12-26-18, 09:07
More than likely the soap she used. I've had reactions from certain shower gels. There might have been some other things that also contributed to the reaction like what you have been drinking and eating including tooth paste and mouthwash. Have you ingested a lot of mint over the holidays? Are you taking any medication? These things all add up.For the most part I lead a very regimented life so nothing out the ordinary that I hadn't done hundreds of times before. Like I said I can't say 100% sure they were the cause, I could have been bitten by a spider in my sleep. Not here to slow their business just wanted to put it out there so people know what happened to me.

DMichaels69
12-26-18, 09:48
Several years ago I got a slight rash on my stomach from one of the hot towels used. I thought it was the hot towel but then I thought it might have been the oil. It went away after a day or two. I see the towel warmers on the rooms a lot. I know you can buy them with UV light but most I've seen are without that.

For the most part I lead a very regimented life so nothing out the ordinary that I hadn't done hundreds of times before. Like I said I can't say 100% sure they were the cause, I could have been bitten by a spider in my sleep. Not here to slow their business just wanted to put it out there so people know what happened to me.

ChgoGuySouth
12-26-18, 10:44
Anyone know what happened to Lorrie? Haven't seen her in years but I got no response to my recent call or text.

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/chicago/219-714-4479/1/112484

ConfuciusMan
12-26-18, 12:09
I'm sure you mongers remember her from bella on western. Anyone ever get more than a HJ from her? Anyone seen her around. She was independent.

JamesNoper
12-26-18, 12:43
I have been having issues with my TextNow account. Basically, it won't let me login to it from my TOR browser. It keeps saying username / password combination in invalid.

What do you guys use to text?

I haven't found a way to get a phone anonymously, everyone seems to want to record your name / number / etc when buying a prepaid phone nowadays.

Avg Joe
12-26-18, 13:01
Anyone know what happened to Lorrie? Haven't seen her in years but I got no response to my recent call or text.

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/chicago/219-714-4479/1/112484Saw her several years ago in the 2nd floor of some old junk house close to or just across the IL/IND border. Nice set up on the 2nd floor with a high quality table however she was a real smart ass with a bad attitude. She couldn't say enough negative things about her customers and continually went on about great she was. Not much to look at and those pics on her link are well doctored unless she has had some facial work done. Massage was ok and she invited me back but I never returned and would never return. There is much better out there.

VikingFan13
12-26-18, 14:59
FYI. New to posting. Stopped in place on Ogden in Brookfield. I've been there a couple times already and have left happy. Today I got there when they opened. Attractive, slim, 20 ish girl greats me and takes me to room. I ask for table shower but told it is broken. Next she asks if I want medium or deep massage to which I respond deep but soft at the end. I undress and get on table. She covers me in two towels and starts a below average massage. I look to the side and notice the door is still left partially open and that she has an earbud in. I ask if she can close door as I hear the door bell ring and of course I inquire about the earpiece. She take a while to answer but eventually says she is listening to an audio book. For a few minutes she leaves it out but by end of massage it's back in and she opened door again. Odd experience. Sad because she was hot.

ChgoGuySouth
12-26-18, 16:20
Saw her several years ago in the 2nd floor of some old junk house close to or just across the IL/IND border. Nice set up on the 2nd floor with a high quality table however she was a real smart ass with a bad attitude. She couldn't say enough negative things about her customers and continually went on about great she was. Not much to look at and those pics on her link are well doctored unless she has had some facial work done. Massage was ok and she invited me back but I never returned and would never return. There is much better out there.Thank you.

JTaylor103
12-26-18, 16:40
I have been having issues with my TextNow account. Basically, it won't let me login to it from my TOR browser. It keeps saying username / password combination in invalid.

What do you guys use to text?

I haven't found a way to get a phone anonymously, everyone seems to want to record your name / number / etc when buying a prepaid phone nowadays.What about Google Hangout with Google Voice? Should still work for the next few years. It also works on both Android and iOS devices.

DMichaels69
12-26-18, 18:27
Yes, I had a lady with her phone blasting English lessons and she was repeating the words out loud while she was doing the massage.

FYI. New to posting. Stopped in place on Ogden in Brookfield. I've been there a couple times already and have left happy. Today I got there when they opened. Attractive, slim, 20 ish girl greats me and takes me to room. I ask for table shower but told it is broken. Next she asks if I want medium or deep massage to which I respond deep but soft at the end. I undress and get on table. She covers me in two towels and starts a below average massage. I look to the side and notice the door is still left partially open and that she has an earbud in. I ask if she can close door as I hear the door bell ring and of course I inquire about the earpiece. She take a while to answer but eventually says she is listening to an audio book. For a few minutes she leaves it out but by end of massage it's back in and she opened door again. Odd experience. Sad because she was hot.

Member #6027
12-26-18, 20:36
I've been to New Hope, and the table shower at that place kind of creeps me out. It is a very good wash, but you just know that loofa gets used over and over again on every guy that walks through the door.

The cautionary tale begins when I get an itch all over my body from neck to ankle the next day, the itch became an ugly rash that was all over my body. I can't say 100% sure it was the MP but there really want anything else I did differently that week that would cause such a reaction. Can't say it it was the towel, the thing she used to lather me, the oils (contamination possible) or the towel on the table. Just wanted to share my experience.

ArielDude28
12-26-18, 22:00
Visited Green Spa on Halsted on Friday. I don't go there very often, and when I do I usually see Amy, but she unfortunately wasn't working that day. MT was Lisa. She is not as cute as Amy, but she is very enthusiastic. The table shower was thorough and massage was good. She gave me a very slow and sensual release immediately upon the flip, which I really like (makes the rest of the massage very relaxed and enjoyable). $65 door fee + $50. Green Spa has always been a solid choice for me. 5+ visits there and I have never had a bad experience.I was there today and got Kiki. I would completely avoid this female. Zero massage and it was a weird experience after flip. We agreed on 50 for L1 + drop all service. She covered er nips with fingers and L1 with another hand. She is new to this whole thing but want the tip. 115 was a waste.

Wenger
12-27-18, 10:12
I've been to New Hope, and the table shower at that place kind of creeps me out. It is a very good wash, but you just know that loofa gets used over and over again on every guy that walks through the door.Always best to ask them to not use the loofah, washcloth, whatever and just use their hands. More sanitary and much more enjoyable.

-w.

Lane Narrows
12-27-18, 11:51
I have my sights on Bianca up on the north side and was wondering if anyone has partaken? If so, is she worth the visit (I. E FS?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/122473I've always had good experiences with her. She warmed up when she got to know me better.

Get there early because parking can be a *****.

MVilleMan
12-27-18, 18:25
Went to Sunflower and drew Annie, very soft hands and fantastic massage. Unfortunately I didn't leave happy but feel like I got very close. Has anybody had any luck with her? A little surprised since this place is always a safe bet.

LatinPoker
12-27-18, 19:41
I've always had good experiences with her. She warmed up when she got to know me better.

Get there early because parking can be a *****.Thanks for the intel, I'll give her a ring when I'm back in town Next week!

Gamma P
12-28-18, 10:48
Had a lovely experience with Cindy at Ozone. Reports of pricing at this place are accurate- but I found it worthwhile for several reasons. The place is spotlessly clean, I got the full hour, and Cindy gave a great massage. She's also a really sweet girl, and absolutely gorgeous. Thinking about her strutting around the room in those tiny little bootie shorts makes me want to get back soon.

WoodWorker9
12-28-18, 21:07
Had a lovely experience with Cindy at Ozone. Reports of pricing at this place are accurate- but I found it worthwhile for several reasons. The place is spotlessly clean, I got the full hour, and Cindy gave a great massage. She's also a really sweet girl, and absolutely gorgeous. Thinking about her strutting around the room in those tiny little bootie shorts makes me want to get back soon.Is this pretty consistent among the girls here? (Getting a good massage). I wouldn't mind paying the markup price if it meant actually getting a good quality massage.

Gamma P
12-29-18, 00:03
Is this pretty consistent among the girls here? (Getting a good massage). I wouldn't mind paying the markup price if it meant actually getting a good quality massage.I'm not sure, honestly- this was my first time there. I'll report more, positive or negative, after my next visit.

Dreamer99
12-29-18, 02:49
I've always had good experiences with her. She warmed up when she got to know me better.

Get there early because parking can be a *****.Few questions if you don't mind. You can PM if you prefer that.

1. Ad doesn't mention rates. Any info on rates would be appreciated.

2. How accurate are pics? How old is she?

3. Any more info on location? North side a little too wide.

Thanks for the information.

ErvsBlues
12-29-18, 13:57
https://chicago.rubratings.com/134259

There was some discussion a couple of weeks ago about Sophia, and I received a few inquiries about my experiences with her. Anyone care to share if they met her?

BadDances
12-30-18, 23:23
Visited Ozone, met Cindy and she is possibly the prettiest MT I have ever seen. Pricey.

Szs74
12-31-18, 00:26
Visited Ozone, met Cindy and she is possibly the prettiest MT I have ever seen. Pricey.I've been to Ozone once before, and it was $ for L1 w / top off. How much are they charging for FS?

Damonacy138
12-31-18, 15:53
Hey guys, lately I've started to look at rubratinga for girls to see and I see the term milking table in ads being thrown around, does that indicate BJ / FS for some?

ConfuciusMan
12-31-18, 17:15
Visited Ozone, met Cindy and she is possibly the prettiest MT I have ever seen. Pricey.I think jennifer is better looking and sexier but a little to much business like. Ask for tip up front.

Member #1232
01-01-19, 03:56
Hey guys, lately I've started to look at rubratinga for girls to see and I see the term milking table in ads being thrown around, does that indicate BJ / FS for some?I have no milking table experience but the following ad implies various levels of service. https://www.adultlook.com/p/2963338.

ShopTarget
01-01-19, 12:54
Hey guys, lately I've started to look at rubratinga for girls to see and I see the term milking table in ads being thrown around, does that indicate BJ / FS for some?Jenny Lynn in the West Burbs just got a milking table. It's an actual comfortable massage table too, not just a piece of wood with a hole carved in it like the porns. She includes her famous L2 with the 1/2-hr rate and I believe FS is available with the GFE rate.

GWheaton
01-01-19, 15:56
Hey guys, lately I've started to look at rubratinga for girls to see and I see the term milking table in ads being thrown around, does that indicate BJ / FS for some?My thoughts on the milking table is similar to my thoughts when providers started advertising nuru services. Mainly that the services will be disappointing and just a way to charge more money. However, if I give it a shot I will report back.

DomCorazon
01-01-19, 21:51
Hey guys, lately I've started to look at rubratinga for girls to see and I see the term milking table in ads being thrown around, does that indicate BJ / FS for some?Don't know, but the ads of Lena and Zena are pretty good. The ad says montrose and Pulaski, but if you search the number on rubmaps a location comes up. Maybe Zena's VIP ultimate session includes more. IF she likes you. I'd rather go some where with a guaranteed FS.

DomCorazon
01-01-19, 22:53
I think jennifer is better looking and sexier but a little to much business like. Ask for tip up front.Initially I was going to call ahead and see if I could get Gina. After seeing her pic in that ad and the other posts here I thought I might rather like to see Cindy or Jennifer. Now Gina is Thai, what are Cindy and Jennifer? Decided to leave it to fate, rang the bell. No vestibule to get in off the street. Rang the bell again and finally saw a girl in the side hallway by the mirror. Short jean shorts, long hair, amazing, thought that has to be Cindy. She's just standing there. Finally she comes and lets me in. Told me I should have rang the bell and I told her I rang it twice. Told her I wanted hot towels first since I just came from work. They say they're waiting for a city permit for a shower. I should do consulting for these places. It's way too hot in the room and they have a heated table. If you have a FS place, keep it cool, lose the heated table. Don't want to give this beautiful woman a sweat shower as I pound her. She does the hot towel cleaning, make small talk, already told her I was there before. Her name was Cindy, jackpot! Pre massage rub down then removes drape and starts oil massage with teasing. Lose the flowery oil, especially if I can't shower before I go home. The flip and I start massaging her butt cheeks and she asks who I saw last time, what I wanted and how much. I said I saw Gina only once and I wanted everything. Poorly negotiated tip, I was distracted by her butt cheeks. Came in low, but ended up paying what's already been discussed in the forum. She still tried for more and she seemed reluctant to do any level service with me, like she didn't trust me so she made me pay first which is fine. So even though she's hot she doesn't have that much skill. Relies on her looks to get the juices flowing. She barely gets me going and then she leaves the room for the lukewarm towel. So by now the clock is ticking on my "hour". She strips and wow, but then like I said she doesn't have much game. I've had girls with better moves at the Korean Spa's or even L1 Chinese MT teasing. Then she's looking at the clock saying I don't have much time. I get her into mish and she does the thrust governor and instead of moaning for my benefit she's staring at the clock like she's going to tell me to stop within seconds of unloading. Finally filled the bag and then Mamasan is even yelling through the door to wrap it up, I still had 10 minutes even on their shorted clock. So they don't have a shower for customers but they don't even have a shower for the MT's to use? She did a wipe down shower standing in front of the sink for the next Monger as I got ready to leave. Maybe I should have just went with Gina.

DMichaels69
01-02-19, 09:43
I'm ready to rush over to this place, NOT! . Damn lazy women. Good looks gone to waste with a crap attitude.

Initially I was going to call ahead and see if I could get Gina. After seeing her pic in that ad and the other posts here I thought I might rather like to see Cindy or Jennifer. Now Gina is Thai, what are Cindy and Jennifer? Decided to leave it to fate, rang the bell. No vestibule to get in off the street. Rang the bell again and finally saw a girl in the side hallway by the mirror. Short jean shorts, long hair, amazing, thought that has to be Cindy. She's just standing there. Finally she comes and lets me in. Told me I should have rang the bell and I told her I rang it twice. Told her I wanted hot towels first since I just came from work. They say they're waiting for a city permit for a shower. I should do consulting for these places. It's way too hot in the room and they have a heated table. If you have a FS place, keep it cool, lose the heated table. Don't want to give this beautiful woman a sweat shower as I pound her. She does the hot towel cleaning, make small talk, already told her I was there before. Her name was Cindy, jackpot! Pre massage rub down then removes drape and starts oil massage with teasing. Lose the flowery oil, especially if I can't shower before I go home. The flip and I start massaging her butt cheeks and she asks who I saw last time, what I wanted and how much. I said I saw Gina only once and I wanted everything. Poorly negotiated tip, I was distracted by her butt cheeks. Came in low, but ended up paying what's already been discussed in the forum. She still tried for more and she seemed reluctant to do any level service with me, like she didn't trust me so she made me pay first which is fine. So even though she's hot she doesn't have that much skill. Relies on her looks to get the juices flowing. She barely gets me going and then she leaves the room for the lukewarm towel. So by now the clock is ticking on my "hour". She strips and wow, but then like I said she doesn't have much game. I've had girls with better moves at the Korean Spa's or even L1 Chinese MT teasing. Then she's looking at the clock saying I don't have much time. I get her into mish and she does the thrust governor and instead of moaning for my benefit she's staring at the clock like she's going to tell me to stop within seconds of unloading. Finally filled the bag and then Mamasan is even yelling through the door to wrap it up, I still had 10 minutes even on their shorted clock. So they don't have a shower for customers but they don't even have a shower for the MT's to use? She did a wipe down shower standing in front of the sink for the next Monger as I got ready to leave. Maybe I should have just went with Gina.

Fit312
01-02-19, 10:02
I'm ready to rush over to this place, NOT! . Damn lazy women. Good looks gone to waste with a crap attitude.She was the only girl that really gave me good service over there, but I thought that she was long gone. I would try the place again if the receptionist with the braces started giving massages.

IggyD
01-02-19, 11:57
Had a coworker tell me about a place on Halsted that his father told him about. FS was had. Anyone have more info on this place?

BenBeck
01-02-19, 13:47
Had a coworker tell me about a place on Halsted that his father told him about. FS was had. Anyone have more info on this place?Now that is a touching father-son relationship right there.

BB, out.

MVilleMan
01-02-19, 14:40
Looking for a reliable and affordable place in Chinatown. Was let down last time at Sunflower, and Ruby ended up being pretty pricey. Any of you have any other good spots in Chinatown where leaving happy is a safe bet? Feel free to PM me or just reply.

Pilatus51
01-02-19, 16:49
Now that is a touching father-son relationship right there.

BB, out.BB, I think you meant to put the "touching" in quotes, no, a little play on words. Readership might not otherwise get it.

Whamster123
01-02-19, 17:13
Anyone have any info on Alexa in Pilsen. Saw her ad which states she learned / worked with the girls over at Spa Sensational. I decided to call and her set something up but eventually backed because the address she provided was her house in Pilsen on 21st which made me iffy.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/135791

LatinPoker
01-02-19, 17:29
Anyone have any info on Alexa in Pilsen. Saw her ad which states she learned / worked with the girls over at Spa Sensational. I decided to call and her set something up but eventually backed because the address she provided was her house in Pilsen on 21st which made me iffy.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/135791I've had my eye on that one too, but she's WAY hot, so I don't blame you for trusting your spidey-sense.

Dreamer99
01-02-19, 17:59

https://chicago.rubratings.com/135791

I've had my eye on that one too, but she's WAY hot, so I don't blame you for trusting your spidey-sense.I have been to spa sentational. The pictures overlooking the window in the ad do seem to be taken at the apartment where the spa sentaional girls host. I can't be sure as it could be any high rise of Chicago (or elsewhere). But, for what its worth I think the pictures were taken in the spa sentaional hosting location. But, if your spidey sense tells you something is off I think you should trust it. As I have not seen the girl in question so can't vouch for her.

I know a few others have been to that apartment location so it would be great if they could chime in.

SaintChuck
01-02-19, 18:04
Over the weekend I was in the city and I decided to visit a spa where I know one of the MT's. I texted my friend and told her that I was in front of the spa and told her to go to the door and let me in, because this place is kept locked up like a bank vault. My friend informed me that it was her day off and she was not even close to the spa. I was already there so I went and rang the doorbell. A tiny little woman answered the door and let me in. She didn't seem to be in a good mood, I think that I woke her up. Because of her attitude at the counter I should have just left, but I am not that smart. Anyway, nothing really to report, it was a lame ass session and she looked at the ceiling the entire time she was giving the HJ. It was a damn shame because IMHO this woman was very good looking and had a nice body. She just had the personality of a pitbull with rabies. The place is called Bodywork & Day Spa 2246 and. Clark St. I almost forgot, she told me that her name is Nana. SaintChuck.

BadDances
01-02-19, 20:12
I'm ready to rush over to this place, NOT! . Damn lazy women. Good looks gone to waste with a crap attitude.I have a provider who isn't an MT, is not attractive but she takes really good care of me. As the song says, she maybe ugly but she sure can cook.

Strix41
01-02-19, 20:42
I've had my eye on that one too, but she's WAY hot, so I don't blame you for trusting your spidey-sense.The photos do not match up. Tattoos on the arms in some photos, not in others. On the shoulders in some, not in others. Face shown conspicuously in some photos, blocked out in others. Good instinct to stay away.

SideTalker
01-02-19, 23:55
Has anyone had the chance to check out the new oak park location?

Wenger
01-03-19, 06:57
Has anyone had the chance to check out the new oak park location?Which one? I work near there and might be able to toftt.

-w.

ConfuciusMan
01-03-19, 09:14
Initially I was going to call ahead and see if I could get Gina. After seeing her pic in that ad and the other posts here I thought I might rather like to see Cindy or Jennifer. Now Gina is Thai, what are Cindy and Jennifer? Decided to leave it to fate, rang the bell. No vestibule to get in off the street. Rang the bell again and finally saw a girl in the side hallway by the mirror. Short jean shorts, long hair, amazing, thought that has to be Cindy. She's just standing there. Finally she comes and lets me in. Told me I should have rang the bell and I told her I rang it twice. Told her I wanted hot towels first since I just came from work. They say they're waiting for a city permit for a shower. I should do consulting for these places. It's way too hot in the room and they have a heated table. If you have a FS place, keep it cool, lose the heated table. Don't want to give this beautiful woman a sweat shower as I pound her. She does the hot towel cleaning, make small talk, already told her I was there before. Her name was Cindy, jackpot! Pre massage rub down then removes drape and starts oil massage with teasing. Lose the flowery oil, especially if I can't shower before I go home. The flip and I start massaging her butt cheeks and she asks who I saw last time, what I wanted and how much. I said I saw Gina only once and I wanted everything. Poorly negotiated tip, I was distracted by her butt cheeks. Came in low, but ended up paying what's already been discussed in the forum. She still tried for more and she seemed reluctant to do any level service with me, like she didn't trust me so she made me pay first which is fine. So even though she's hot she doesn't have that much skill. Relies on her looks to get the juices flowing. She barely gets me going and then she leaves the room for the lukewarm towel. So by now the clock is ticking on my "hour". She strips and wow, but then like I said she doesn't have much game. I've had girls with better moves at the Korean Spa's or even L1 Chinese MT teasing. Then she's looking at the clock saying I don't have much time. I get her into mish and she does the thrust governor and instead of moaning for my benefit she's staring at the clock like she's going to tell me to stop within seconds of unloading. Finally filled the bag and then Mamasan is even yelling through the door to wrap it up, I still had 10 minutes even on their shorted clock. So they don't have a shower for customers but they don't even have a shower for the MT's to use? She did a wipe down shower standing in front of the sink for the next Monger as I got ready to leave. Maybe I should have just went with Gina.So which mt did you see. You didn't mention.

Whamster123
01-03-19, 12:02
I have been to spa sentational. The pictures overlooking the window in the ad do seem to be taken at the apartment where the spa sentaional girls host. I can't be sure as it could be any high rise of Chicago (or elsewhere). But, for what its worth I think the pictures were taken in the spa sentaional hosting location. But, if your spidey sense tells you something is off I think you should trust it. As I have not seen the girl in question so can't vouch for her.

I know a few others have been to that apartment location so it would be great if they could chime in.The pictures are taken at the Spa Sensational location. Ican confirm because I visted Lauren about a month ago. If you compare Leah's (from spa sensational) Ad to Alexa's ad the images are identical. When I had called Alexa to make an appointee she asked how long I was looking for. I told half her she said it would be $100, I told her I would text her, which I never did. She then calls me after 20 minutes asking if I was still coming, I respond yes I am interested incoming and ask where she is located, and she says she is Pilsen, I said okay. After that I text where in Pilsen she responsds to the test and says near Damen and Cermak to be exact. I then ask for the address, and she gives the address, to a house which is on 21st near Damen. That's when I googled the address as something just felt off and decided to back out. I might be overthinking tho.

Dreamer99
01-03-19, 13:08
The pictures are taken at the Spa Sensational location. Ican confirm because I visted Lauren about a month ago. If you compare Leah's (from spa sensational) Ad to Alexa's ad the images are identical. When I had called Alexa to make an appointee she asked how long I was looking for. I told half her she said it would be $100, I told her I would text her, which I never did. She then calls me after 20 minutes asking if I was still coming, I respond yes I am interested incoming and ask where she is located, and she says she is Pilsen, I said okay. After that I text where in Pilsen she responsds to the test and says near Damen and Cermak to be exact. I then ask for the address, and she gives the address, to a house which is on 21st near Damen. That's when I googled the address as something just felt off and decided to back out. I might be overthinking tho.You may be overthinking or may be not. I think better to trust your gut. Another way is to confirm with the spa-sensational girls.

ChicagoClass
01-03-19, 13:46
Looking for a reliable and affordable place in Chinatown. Was let down last time at Sunflower, and Ruby ended up being pretty pricey. Any of you have any other good spots in Chinatown where leaving happy is a safe bet? Feel free to PM me or just reply.Archer Spa is always a guarantee to leave you happy, Vicky is probably your best option there. Goodluck.

GMan25
01-03-19, 16:48
So which mt did you see. You didn't mention.He did say who the mt was.

". Her name was Cindy, jackpot!

Chimonger
01-03-19, 18:49
Stopped by this afternoon. Gina opened the door and signed me in and then we got to the room and a different girl came in for the massage. Her name was julie. Gina and julie are both sexy. Gina more so. Both petite with nice tits. Love the short jean shorts they wear. Anyway, the message was inconsequential. Some light touching and rubbing. Then on the flip. She asked if I wanted L1. I said L2. L2 for 180 and L1 for 80. I passed. I mean how do they get off charging so much. I didn't tip and she didn't expect one. You guys are nuts to pay that much. Oz is clean and the girls are cute but totally overpriced and I think overrated from all the reviews on here. Be safe out there.

SideTalker
01-03-19, 20:13
Which one? I work near there and might be able to toftt.

-w.Could have sworn a new one opened up on madison but just walked past there and found nothing!

Gus33
01-03-19, 22:21
Initially I was going to call ahead and see if I could get Gina. After seeing her pic in that ad and the other posts here I thought I might rather like to see Cindy or Jennifer. Now Gina is Thai, what are Cindy and Jennifer? Decided to leave it to fate, rang the bell. No vestibule to get in off the street. Rang the bell again and finally saw a girl in the side hallway by the mirror. Short jean shorts, long hair, amazing, thought that has to be Cindy. She's just standing there. Finally she comes and lets me in. Told me I should have rang the bell and I told her I rang it twice. Told her I wanted hot towels first since I just came from work. They say they're waiting for a city permit for a shower. I should do consulting for these places. It's way too hot in the room and they have a heated table. If you have a FS place, keep it cool, lose the heated table. Don't want to give this beautiful woman a sweat shower as I pound her. She does the hot towel cleaning, make small talk, already told her I was there before. Her name was Cindy, jackpot! Pre massage rub down then removes drape and starts oil massage with teasing. Lose the flowery oil, especially if I can't shower before I go home. The flip and I start massaging her butt cheeks and she asks who I saw last time, what I wanted and how much. I said I saw Gina only once and I wanted everything. Poorly negotiated tip, I was distracted by her butt cheeks. Came in low, but ended up paying what's already been discussed in the forum. She still tried for more and she seemed reluctant to do any level service with me, like she didn't trust me so she made me pay first which is fine. So even though she's hot she doesn't have that much skill. Relies on her looks to get the juices flowing. She barely gets me going and then she leaves the room for the lukewarm towel. So by now the clock is ticking on my "hour". She strips and wow, but then like I said she doesn't have much game. I've had girls with better moves at the Korean Spa's or even L1 Chinese MT teasing. Then she's looking at the clock saying I don't have much time. I get her into mish and she does the thrust governor and instead of moaning for my benefit she's staring at the clock like she's going to tell me to stop within seconds of unloading. Finally filled the bag and then Mamasan is even yelling through the door to wrap it up, I still had 10 minutes even on their shorted clock. So they don't have a shower for customers but they don't even have a shower for the MT's to use? She did a wipe down shower standing in front of the sink for the next Monger as I got ready to leave. Maybe I should have just went with Gina.FS?

Didn't seem like it was on menu when I went.

How much?

Thanks.

Gus33
01-03-19, 22:24
45 at door hhr.

Got the girl with tattoo over hoo hoo.

Forgot name.

1 tip.

FS.

Tired of these girls.

Looking for other L3 providers.

Any help?

Thanks.

Starks
01-03-19, 22:47
45 at door hhr.

Forgot name.

1 tip.

FS.

Tired of these girls.

Any help?

Thanks.

When did you go to Relax?

You may want to try Ozone spa. It is pricey, but it is something new for you

ApplePiePussy
01-04-19, 00:10
Stopped by this afternoon. Gina opened the door and signed me in and then we got to the room and a different girl came in for the massage. Her name was julie. Gina and julie are both sexy. Gina more so. Both petite with nice tits. Love the short jean shorts they wear. Anyway, the message was inconsequential. Some light touching and rubbing. Then on the flip. She asked if I wanted L1. I said L2. L2 for 180 and L1 for 80. I passed. I mean how do they get off charging so much. I didn't tip and she didn't expect one. You guys are nuts to pay that much. Oz is clean and the girls are cute but totally overpriced and I think overrated from all the reviews on here. Be safe out there.The reason for these prices is two fold. First, thai girls are rare and in demand in Chicago. Second, they are in their 20's and attractive, which is also rare for Chicago. They charge what they charge simply because people are willing to pay that. I don't blame the girls. In Vegas, they could charge even more and get it. I would never pay it myself but I can understand others doing it. I have my thai girl that I see for FS in an apartment and there is no comparison to rushed FS in a spa on a massage table. Also, for what she wanted for L2 and the house fee, that's worth an hour with my girl for FS with MSOG.

DomCorazon
01-04-19, 01:56
Everything = FS.

FS 180 or up up up, they want to bleed you dry. Don't worry, they have an ATM inside! Get the swedish massage, the cheapest at 70. Would've been worth it if she played along more. I thought my eye was getting more refined after two years, I didn't think Cindy was Thai. I know Gina is that's why I thought she would've been better because Thai are more giving. Oh and forgot to mention. Before my trip to O town started she sprayed and wiped my hands and nether regions with alcohol sanitizer. Yes, kill my natural skin flora in my nether regions so something can take over and give me a skin condition.

Hrodebert
01-04-19, 02:55
https://thx-spa-massage.business.site

-w.

SideTalker
01-04-19, 21:09
https://thx-spa-massage.business.siteWould be interested in reviews and may TOFFT as convenient location for me.

Was downtown recently and visited West River Spa. Decent location, clean, a couple of new girls working I didn't recognize.

Drew Amy. OK looking but no spinner. Average massage and both L1 and L2 available for standard rates.

Saw one kinda cute girl in the hallway and may have to come back.

Overall solid experience.

A shame service at ozone seems to be so mechanical. Would be willing to pay more for decent looking providers with decent service. Chicagoland massage better?

Bsuh69
01-06-19, 00:41
Does anyone know where Jessica from copper spa on milwaukee ended up? Pm is fine and any info appreciated! She popped my cherry in the mongering business and I'd love to see her again.

TetonResearch
01-07-19, 12:15
L2 for 180 and L1 for 80.WHAAAAT!

Those are insane prices. Supply and demand though. I guess if some desperate mongers are paying those fees they'll keep asking for them.

ChicagoClass
01-07-19, 13:41
PM'd you details.Been interested in her since her post starts popping up, any more info on her services?

MrTisBad
01-07-19, 15:52
So seems that some girls are great and other not so great. This one is a winner.

Andre9211
01-07-19, 17:42
Any info on this gal:

https://chicago.rubratings.com/136708

Truthfu11
01-07-19, 18:20
So seems that some girls are great and other not so great. This one is a winner.Is she Euro or Asian? Where?

Walker333
01-07-19, 20:48
Is she Euro or Asian? Where?Isn't she Thai, is she?

BadDances
01-07-19, 20:59
Went to Green today, solid massage, Lisa was the MT. Wondering about other extras there.

Truthfu11
01-07-19, 22:19
Isn't she Thai, is she?There was an Euro Sandra (Sondra) at Richmond a few years back. She left to become an esthetician.

Late 30's, had a college age son, Ukrainian, average / good body. I always enjoyed my time with her. But, POOF, she's gone!

If anyone knows where she went I'd go see her just to get a zit popped.

DynoJr
01-07-19, 22:33
Can anyone vouch for her?

https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/1134194-Relaxing-bodyrub-by-linda.html

DomCorazon
01-07-19, 23:05
So seems that some girls are great and other not so great. This one is a winner.He's talking about chicagolandmassage Sandra, who is latina. They have their own site and post on rub ratings. Check sub-forum "European Motel Massage Agencies and Freelancers".

Travellr
01-08-19, 00:33
This outfit doesn't technically have a name, not one I could find. I visited them on Sunday and Monday. On Sunday I was with a blonde named Zoey. She was ok. Great ass, but saggy tits and baby damage. Spinner type, though. On Monday I was with Sabrina. I wouldn't call her BBW, but definitely plump. Much better attitude than Zoey and seemed more into the session. On both occasions, I chose the $300 GFE experience. Massage was mediocre, everything covered. They get fully nude and allow touching but nothing inside their holes. Sabrina uses the milking table, which is a great feature. Would've been killer if she had offered BBBJ because her mouth skills were on point.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/127278

LazyRon
01-08-19, 14:46
So basically you drain 600 over the week end without any push in the bush!!

This outfit doesn't technically have a name, not one I could find. I visited them on Sunday and Monday. On Sunday I was with a blonde named Zoey. She was ok. Great ass, but saggy tits and baby damage. Spinner type, though. On Monday I was with Sabrina. I wouldn't call her BBW, but definitely plump. Much better attitude than Zoey and seemed more into the session. On both occasions, I chose the $300 GFE experience. Massage was mediocre, everything covered. They get fully nude and allow touching but nothing inside their holes. Sabrina uses the milking table, which is a great feature. Would've been killer if she had offered BBBJ because her mouth skills were on point.

Poogee
01-08-19, 15:06
Anything relatively close or within 5 miles of UIC Campus?

Thanks.

RaccoonJoe
01-08-19, 15:35
Wait?! What did you get for "the $300 GFE experience?" Isn't GFE at least a BBBJ? Did they just provide L1 and covered L2? There are certainly waaaay better alternatives in this price range.

RaccoonJoe
01-08-19, 15:39

Thanks.SXL is close. Granted, I've not been there since my favorite provider left SXL. I heard that you should avoid the mamasan (if she is the only provider available). Still, it may be worth for you to stop by and check who's working.

VirtuousSinner
01-08-19, 19:16

Thanks.Green is just up halsted L1 service only though.

JamesTChicago
01-08-19, 20:51
Happy new year gents!

Any intel on these places? Prices? Clean? Offerings? I have a week to myself later this month and am looking to check out. I'll report back as always. PMs are fine. Thanks in advance.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/136317

https://chicago.rubratings.com/125500

https://chicago.rubratings.com/126643

https://chicago.rubratings.com/126308

Or any thin African American girl info would be great.

I'm looking to go on a bender later this month and again in a February. Thanks all!

James.

ChicagoClass
01-08-19, 21:31
Happy new year gents!

Any intel on these places? Prices? Clean? Offerings? I have a week to myself later this month and am looking to check out. I'll report back as always. PMs are fine. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking to go on a bender later this month and again in a February. Thanks all!

James.Not one of the ones you requested, but I have great luck here.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/122711

EnSeeker
01-08-19, 21:41
Happy new year gents!

James.Look for Nylah. Nylah is a super petite AA with a nice chest. Basic L1 with Roaming allowed but no FIV even for regulars. She's a bit odd which makes for interesting conversation. Setup is easy in a loop office. She will do 4 hand with Sarah who is also pretty chill.

Teddy O
01-08-19, 22:47

https://chicago.rubratings.com/127278Is that nuru? How old are they?

TJGeek
01-08-19, 23:15

Thanks.Try https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

Dreamer99
01-08-19, 23:33
Happy new year gents!

James.If you're looking for thin African American. They have been reviewed on this thread.

Member #6352
01-09-19, 00:02
She was my first non AMP experience, which was 7 years ago at this point. She used the same pics then. So there is a chance she may be a total cow now but for her asking price there isn't much risk in trying. I remember she had a very sarcastic personality, much more conversational than Rina.Just saw Rina last week. Honestly, from what everyone has said, absolutely amazing tits.

To the person that said they felt they overstepped or struck out, I made it clear I was looking for "fetish" involving her tits. Her fetish is charge was 180. Did whole session in just her bottoms. Back was ok, very light touch, not much of a massage but was fine with roaming, bottom was fine OTC. Forced the flip early cause frankly I wanted the view (god damn those tits). Was conversational the whole time but not going to lie, sounded kinda high or drunk. That or just normally very ditzy.

She teased for a bit while I got to play with the twins for about half the session. At one point even got on the bed with me and let me do whatever I wanted with them. Finished with Russian off the side of the bed. All in all, looks are a clean 9/10 and her bod is in shape, just obviously paying 180 for Russian finish. Would repeat but def not on repeat.

Pushed and made it clear def not open to anything further, even for repeats. If anyone here has been a repeat and gotten further, def LMK.

Stay safe gents.

Datsurman
01-09-19, 04:28
Poor guy got robbed. I mean he needs to get on the phone and call 911 right now.

At a bare minimum, GFE includes BBBJ. GFE = Girl Friend Experience. If you have a girlfriend who doesn't give you BBBJ, you need to find another girlfriend.

Wait?! What did you get for "the $300 GFE experience?" Isn't GFE at least a BBBJ? Did they just provide L1 and covered L2? There are certainly waaaay better alternatives in this price range.

Visconti5683
01-09-19, 12:03
Had time before meeting and did a quick 5th stroll this AM around 8. I saw the white girl with red hair. Actually didn't look bad. Didn't look too beat up. I decided against it but if I see her again I will give it a try and report back. I didn't see anyone else, most likely because it's too cold and not a good time. Haven't seen much of an uncle presense for the past week which is nice.

Econ911
01-09-19, 13:00
Hello Gents. Anyone have any info on Mia from Msashefinder? Sent pricing and had a 275 yantra option. Also unwrapped is available. Has anyone seen her? Location seems a little crappy for parking.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/33689/

Lokkin4
01-09-19, 13:22
I have to chime in on Nylah.

She got the job done but was a emotionless robot. Not sensual at ALL. Her look reminds me of a Mini monkey. Way to much caked on makeup. Her table is made for little guys. If you're over 6 ft as I am the table is way to small. I would never repeat.

ADiesel
01-09-19, 14:07
Not one of the ones you requested, but I have great luck here.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/122711Are the pics real?

DynoJr
01-09-19, 15:11
Hello Gents. Anyone have any info on Mia from Msashefinder? Sent pricing and had a 275 yantra option. Also unwrapped is available. Has anyone seen her? Location seems a little crappy for parking.

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/33689/Been about 3 years, but I saw a AA girl in that general location. It was L1 only but the first time I saw her she did a lot of touching of the boys so if you came early it wasn't the end of it. Her technique is actually quite good and she looks very similar to those pics. But you won't get anything more than L1.

Jayp80
01-09-19, 15:35
Been about 3 years, but I saw a AA girl in that general location. It was L1 only but the first time I saw her she did a lot of touching of the boys so if you came early it wasn't the end of it. Her technique is actually quite good and she looks very similar to those pics. But you won't get anything more than L1.I saw her even earlier than you maybe 6- 7 years ago she was very new to the business, working only a couple days a week advertising in CL massage or BP massage. Ok experience she was kinda nervous, asked to see my I'd before the massage started and actually closed the blinds at the flip. She's used the same pictures since then so I can't comment on her current appearance.

Selforen11
01-09-19, 16:54
I have to chime in on Nylah.

She got the job done but was a emotionless robot. Not sensual at ALL. Her look reminds me of a Mini monkey. Way to much caked on makeup. Her table is made for little guys. If you're over 6 ft as I am the table is way to small. I would never repeat.Nylah is a hard MT to assess. I've seen her 6+ times in the last year or so and I keep going back periodically despite her awkwardness. Her strong points are: she is usually available on short notice, the location in the Loop is convenient for me, her space is clean, her massage is serviceable, her ass and chest are great (tight little body overall), the HE is ok, price is acceptable and there is never any hint of an upsell. The downside is that I know other people who work in the building (who I have run into while heading up to Nylah's floor) and she is awkward (most of the time our only verbal exchange is when she asks how my day is going upon entering the massage room). Her table is small (although not much of an issue for me). If you see her do not get the prostate massage. I did it once and it's not worth it.

Travellr
01-09-19, 20:33
Poor guy got robbed. I mean he needs to get on the phone and call 911 right now.

At a bare minimum, GFE includes BBBJ. GFE = Girl Friend Experience. If you have a girlfriend who doesn't give you BBBJ, you need to find another girlfriend.I received full service. Both girls were fully nude during the massage, we're generally accommodating and I fucked both of them. I didn't go in thinking I would pay $300 for something I could get at home, or from a regular side piece. I went in to try something new. All in all, it's not a big deal. I'm sorry you feel dropping $600 on sex is a waste. Maybe you need a new hobby.

OrdLover
01-09-19, 20:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

No, you please stop critiquing people's posts.

A2

Strix41
01-09-19, 23:22
I don't know why I let inconsistent reports and warnings of high prices make me hesitate. If I had been smarter, I would have been at O3 regularly for this petite Thai beauty. I will be a regular now! As always, YMMV. But if you are nice, take a real interest in a lady and don't creep her out you can usually have a very good time. This appointment was only kissing short of GFE for $$20 on top of the hourly fee. I don't mind paying a premium for such an amazing looking, sweet and funny young lady. Her laugh is a joy. Her beauty is unprecedented in AMPs. Her massage felt very nice and the hospitality she showed me was more than I could have hoped for. She is my Thai dream come true.

Al Melrose
01-10-19, 05:29
I received full service. Both girls were fully nude during the massage, we're generally accommodating and I fucked both of them. I didn't go in thinking I would pay $300 for something I could get at home, or from a regular side piece. I went in to try something new. All in all, it's not a big deal. I'm sorry you feel dropping $600 on sex is a waste. Maybe you need a new hobby.You stated no touching in their holes, which most would read as no sex.

GreatGatsby
01-10-19, 11:10
Hi everyone,

Can anyone comment on SXL talent other than Kelly and Nancy? I liked them both, but I was wondering how the other talents are (I heard Judy was on the line-up yesterday), compared to Kelly (age / performance / etc.).

Stay safe,

GG.

Lokkin4
01-10-19, 13:49
Don't mind paying a premium for such an amazing looking. What?

I have real suspect lately of these reports being given. I have stopped in Oz and I have talked to this supposed BEAUTY. Huh? She's ok nowhere near AMAZING looking. No way in hell would I pay close to $$$ to be entertained by this chick.

Yiu guys are setting up a real bad precedent. Real bad.

Jayp80
01-10-19, 15:38
Visited for the first time Wednesday, setup easy located in a downtown office building (there are legit companies on her floor with 9-5 type employees). There is one picture on them that's actually her if you are interested, she's short and very thin probably less than 100 lbs. She gets nude immediately in the room while you undress, half ass rub for 15 mins then a flip which is followed by a no questions asked he. She's detached completely from everything, no small talk nothing. If I was in the area and in the right mood I might repeat but I wouldn't go out my way.

Illinois Guy 7
01-10-19, 21:54
So seems that some girls are great and other not so great. This one is a winner.Please sell me if you can. What tips get you what level?

Brail
01-10-19, 23:23
Are there any good L1 places you guys recommend? I'm thinking about visiting Nylah cause I heard she is $80. From my searching it seems like the best.

UncannyKink
01-11-19, 00:13
Are the pics real?They're her in the picture, and I would see her again.

Wenger
01-11-19, 07:26
Has anyone had the chance to check out the new oak park location?

-w.

https://thx-spa-massage.business.siteStopped by the other day to check it out. Stand up, not table shower. Nothing but a good massage available, no extra's. Went over on time which was nice for a change.

-w.

ChicagoClass
01-11-19, 09:41
Are the pics real?Yes pics are accurate.

DMichaels69
01-11-19, 10:33
We've lost the market to insane tipping.

I have real suspect lately of these reports being given. I have stopped in Oz and I have talked to this supposed BEAUTY. Huh? She's ok nowhere near AMAZING looking. No way in hell would I pay close to $$$ to be entertained by this chick.

Yiu guys are setting up a real bad precedent. Real bad.

ChicagoClass
01-11-19, 10:38
Has anyone had any FS luck with any of the girls at ChicagoRubs-Chinatown.

Would love some input from anyone on Savannah, Kiki, Ruby.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/43205

Walker333
01-11-19, 13:24
Are there any good L1 places you guys recommend? I'm thinking about visiting Nylah cause I heard she is $80. From my searching it seems like the best.There are many places around here that you can easily find by RTFF. If you take 30 min option, you might end up with $85-90 and some solid rubbing in addition to L1. Nilah's actual massage, on the other hand, is weak. Good luck.

Daytime Jay
01-11-19, 14:56
Stopped by the other day to check it out. Stand up, not table shower. Nothing but a good massage available, no extra's. Went over on time which was nice for a change.

-w.Sounds like OP to me. Spas with extras don't last long in OP, unfortunately.

UncleNutzy
01-11-19, 15:43
Where did you hear that Pacifico got busted? They've been open ever since with the same girls.

Gents, an FYI, it looks like there have been a few busts recently. Pacifico on Belmont (a couple of weeks ago) and Green on Halsted (just last week).

The arrest at Green kind of has me spooked, because I used to go there a fair bit. At exactly the time the bust took place (lunch time).

Be safe out there.

ErvsBlues
01-11-19, 15:50
Saw Sandra a couple of weeks ago - https://chicago.rubratings.com/133906 - something about the ad had me TOFTT.

I don't think she's quite the pictures shown, although none of them show anything but her ass. So maybe? MILFy, very soft DDs and a little baby damage tummy, but overall a nice bod and face. Really nice personality, very warm, and very into making you feel relaxed. Nuru-like massage with those DDs, lots of mutual, DATY, CBJ. Left very happy. MSOG is probably possible, she seemed to be trying but he wasn't up for it. Nice post massage though, tender and warm, gently massaging everything again. No rushing me out the door like so many others. (Note. Milking table and prostrate massage available, but I didn't partake. } No FS option.

I would definitely recommend and return.

ReadyForRub
01-11-19, 17:18
Stopped by the other day to check it out. Stand up, not table shower. Nothing but a good massage available, no extra's. Went over on time which was nice for a change.

-w.Is this the same operation that offered nothing in Mt Prospect?

RaccoonJoe
01-11-19, 17:57
We've lost the market to insane tipping.Absolutely. As someone else mentioned before on this forum, it is coming to a point where it's cheaper to fly to a city with reasonably-priced service providers (such as Texas) and then fly back to Chicago with these prices.

MassageEnthusi
01-11-19, 19:23
Looking to find a nuru massage from 18-25 yo with large top shelf.

Sam Spade
01-11-19, 22:31
Absolutely. As someone else mentioned before on this forum, it is coming to a point where it's cheaper to fly to a city with reasonably-priced service providers (such as Texas) and then fly back to Chicago with these prices.Why is it cheaper to monger in some cities? The obvious answer is supply and demand. You can always count on demand. But what about supply? What effects that?

We expect Texas and California to have a big supply of FS shops and the girls to fill them. I can think of two reasons for that. First, the Asian girls want the warmer weather. I can hardly blame them, as it's only January and I'm sick of winter. If you are going to head to a foreign country and work 80 hour weeks sucking dicks, you have to expect they want something out of it besides the money.

Second factor is enforcement. Every state has its laws, but not every state has police, district attorneys and noisy neighbors who want to enforce them.

Philadelphia, I've always heard is nirvana for us, with dozens of FS shops and girls who will do their best to get your business, competition is high. But Philly is hardly sunny California, and the competition drives the prices down and therefore the money they can earn. But, Philly is also famous for a police department that is happy to look the other way in return for a donation to their local benevolence society.

Supply-side economics, as defined by enforcement.

Jml12
01-12-19, 03:18
Anyone know a good nuru or Asian FS?

VRooomBada
01-12-19, 10:16
Saw Sandra a couple of weeks ago - https://chicago.rubratings.com/133906 - something about the ad had me TOFTT.

I don't think she's quite the pictures shown, although none of them show anything but her ass. So maybe? MILFy, very soft DDs and a little baby damage tummy, but overall a nice bod and face. Really nice personality, very warm, and very into making you feel relaxed. Nuru-like massage with those DDs, lots of mutual, DATY, CBJ. Left very happy. MSOG is probably possible, she seemed to be trying but he wasn't up for it. Nice post massage though, tender and warm, gently massaging everything again. No rushing me out the door like so many others. (Note. Milking table and prostrate massage available, but I didn't partake. } No FS option.

I would definitely recommend and return.What was the rate and length of appointment? I think this group was just recently reported on to offer FS for 300.

ErvsBlues
01-12-19, 11:48
What was the rate and length of appointment? I think this group was just recently reported on to offer FS for 300.Rate was per ad. And as I said, at least with Sandra no FS option.

SideTalker
01-12-19, 18:28
Was in town the other day and decided to drop by this place. Hadn't been in ages but remembered they had decent service.

Drew Maria. Massage and tease are above average, a lot of attention being paid to the bottom, which I really like.

L1 for standard price available, nothing more. Maria and mamasan are both a bit older and not exactly attractive. Believe mamasan may have taken a picture of me when I walked in as she kinda waved her phone in front of me. Location also has a slightly sewage like smell to it.

Overall OK experience, may repeat in the area as actual tease is good.

DomCorazon
01-12-19, 22:41

Yiu guys are setting up a real bad precedent. Real bad.Yeah, he got his discount on his next visit with that review.

ApplePiePussy
01-12-19, 22:58
Why is it cheaper to monger in some cities? The obvious answer is supply and demand. You can always count on demand. But what about supply? What effects that?

We expect Texas and California to have a big supply of FS shops and the girls to fill them. I can think of two reasons for that. First, the Asian girls want the warmer weather. I can hardly blame them, as it's only January and I'm sick of winter. If you are going to head to a foreign country and work 80 hour weeks sucking dicks, you have to expect they want something out of it besides the money.

Second factor is enforcement. Every state has its laws, but not every state has police, district attorneys and noisy neighbors who want to enforce them.

Philadelphia, I've always heard is nirvana for us, with dozens of FS shops and girls who will do their best to get your business, competition is high. But Philly is hardly sunny California, and the competition drives the prices down and therefore the money they can earn. But, Philly is also famous for a police department that is happy to look the other way in return for a donation to their local benevolence society.

Supply-side economics, as defined by enforcement.This is correct. I would say the number one reason is LE. I have hobbied in Philly, Texas, and California and for the most part the shops are left alone. And because of this, they have the best talent for the lowest prices. For everyone complaining about people tipping, the real complaint should be the current political climate that stops more high end talent from coming here. You can't blame people for throwing whatever they have at the few that risk it.

Dreamer99
01-13-19, 01:16
Rate was per ad. And as I said, at least with Sandra no FS option.Ad just says northside. Could you please give some nearby intersection? Thanks!

Dbiz01
01-13-19, 10:26
We've lost the market to insane tipping.Agreed. People are paying insane prices. Since moving to Chicago, I've refused to participate in the area's bountiful beauties because of the insane prices people are paying. I travel to SE MI once a month and visit the strip clubs that allow extras, but even there things are getting out of hand with dancers asking $$$ in a small cramp room. It's cheaper for me to fly to Detroit and stay overnight in Windsor to see a traveling SP, or go twice a year to Toronto and Montreal for entertainment. Mine you, the pipes don't get drained as often, but with the exchange rate, and careful planning, I'm able to see two SPs over a two day stay in Toronto and Montreal, and enjoy the nightlife, then what I'd pay in Chicago.

But that; s just my opinion.

Member #6062
01-13-19, 11:32
Hi everyone,

Can anyone comment on SXL talent other than Kelly and Nancy? I liked them both, but I was wondering how the other talents are (I heard Judy was on the line-up yesterday), compared to Kelly (age / performance / etc.).

Stay safe,

GG.Don't think there's a Judy there. But Selena, formerly of Golden Dream, is there a couple days a week and goes by JuJu or Georgia (or both). According to a review at the other site, she at be willing to shed clothes and DFK though, of course as always, YMMV.

Magnum46
01-13-19, 12:19
Does anyone know if there are any ladies that provide nude reverse? I RTFF and coming up empty. PM if necessary. Thanks in advance.

Member #6062
01-13-19, 12:30
Hi everyone,

Stay safe,

GG.I don't think there's a Judy there. But Selena, formerly of Golden Dream, goes by JuJu or Georgia (or both) there a couple days a week. A review at the other site suggested "Juju" is willing to shed clothes and DFK though, of course as always, YMMV.

JamesTChicago
01-13-19, 13:06
Any info on this place / girl? I love Asian spinners so may give it a try later this week.

Also I've been to this place below (Lotus) twice before and had the same experience twice. Guy is there up front and a 40 something woman. Not attractive. Decent massage. Both times around 11 pm. Anyone been there and had a young girl like the pictures?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/135984

Thanks and stay safe. Pms are fine. Will report back if I make it to either of these.

SouthSonny
01-13-19, 14:47
Are they really that pretty and do they really do nuru? Any information is appreciated.

AsiaPhileJake1
01-13-19, 15:13
Any info on this place / girl? I love Asian spinners so may give it a try later this week.

Also I've been to this place below (Lotus) twice before and had the same experience twice. Guy is there up front and a 40 something woman. Not attractive. Decent massage. Both times around 11 pm. Anyone been there and had a young girl like the pictures?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/135984

Thanks and stay safe. Pms are fine. Will report back if I make it to either of these.Both links are posting fake pictures and stats.

You might find a halfway decent spinner at the first link. It's always hit or miss.

The second link there is more than likely a 40+ something. All a person can do is roll the dice and see what happens.

If you really like Asian try the apartment forum for information on reviewed providers. That's about the best anyone can do.

TJGeek
01-13-19, 15:46
Agreed. People are paying insane prices. Since moving to Chicago, I've refused to participate in the area's bountiful beauties because of the insane prices people are paying. I travel to SE MI once a month and visit the strip clubs that allow extras, but even there things are getting out of hand with dancers asking $$$ in a small cramp room. It's cheaper for me to fly to Detroit and stay overnight in Windsor to see a traveling SP, or go twice a year to Toronto and Montreal for entertainment. Mine you, the pipes don't get drained as often, but with the exchange rate, and careful planning, I'm able to see two SPs over a two day stay in Toronto and Montreal, and enjoy the nightlife, then what I'd pay in Chicago.

But that; s just my opinion.Consider the NG crew - 200 is fair and most are wonderful.

ChicagoClass
01-14-19, 12:08
45 at door hhr.

Forgot name.

1 tip.

FS.

Tired of these girls.

Any help?

Thanks.Same. Any luck?

FngrBngr
01-14-19, 18:24
Rats this is a public service announcement I just drove to Evergreen and they're closed. This concludes my message.

SideTalker
01-14-19, 20:09
Consider the NG crew - 200 is fair and most are wonderful.Would you mind expanding on what NG is? Thanks.

TJGeek
01-14-19, 22:27
Would you mind expanding on what NG is? Thanks."Norridge Girls" but not in Norridge anymore.

Easter Europeans in a house or appartment, change every 1 to 3 months.

Current good ones:

Saw Karina at Nagle location. She's been here 3 days. And staying for 6 weeks.

https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/7...0899/1/3810818

Pictures are her and she is enhanced. I asked for 1 hr but she politely asked if we could do 1/2 hr since it was late. Started with brief CBJ then CFS in 4 positions. Tried DATY but very brief as she did not seem like she was into it. Did not try LFK or DFK. Overall very pleasant and not rushed. I would say an average NG experience (which is good).

On the way out, I said "hi" to Marta who is at the same location: https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/7...0168/3/3815780..

I saw her last year but she looked a little different than I recall (more make up?) but still looked nice.

Walker333
01-15-19, 00:47
Would you mind expanding on what NG is? Thanks.Norridge Girls, well reviewed, RTFF and stay safe.

EdCarbone
01-15-19, 01:27
Crazy question, but has anyone ever tried this cuddle service thing? A few look like it might be more when you see their occupation and write-up, like these:

https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/savannah90/

https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/brooklyncuddles/

Just curious. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

Truthfu11
01-15-19, 02:39
Crazy question, but has anyone ever tried this cuddle service thing? A few look like it might be more when you see their occupation and write-up, like these:

Just curious. Feel free to PM if you prefer.Always thought these offerings were completely legit, although kinda sensual. The write-ups on these two do hint otherwise. I am curious as to anyone's experience also.

Jayp80
01-15-19, 08:11
Always thought these offerings were completely legit, although kinda sensual. The write-ups on these two do hint otherwise. I am curious as to anyone's experience also.But I have chatted with some, the sites moderate the messages and ads so you can't say too much. I know via reverse image that some have / did escort previously. Cuddle comfort is another site with lower rate and 1 hr cuddles.

IndyRoons
01-15-19, 11:47
Anyone know what happened to the soccer mom, in SLOOP? Not the gals south of town near the state line. This gal had a place at like. I want to say 21st and Calumet. She was awesome. Can't find her contact info. And she's disappeared for quite some time.

Walker333
01-15-19, 13:12
Anyone know what happened to the soccer mom, in SLOOP? Not the gals south of town near the state line. This gal had a place at like. I want to say 21st and Calumet. She was awesome. Can't find her contact info. And she's disappeared for quite some time.I believe she just quit the business. Someone emailed me that she got married or engaged and, as a result, terminated her services.

TetonResearch
01-16-19, 12:56

I would definitely recommend and return.Haven't gone outside of massage parlors. Do you tip on top of the prices listed in those ads?

Mojorzn
01-16-19, 16:13
Been out of the business awhile and lost without backpage / CL / RS2 K. Does anyone have a girl who can give a fairly legit massage with happy ending? I can't find shit. Big boobs a plus but not necessary. Not looking for a MP girl. Thanks for any info!!

FngrBngr
01-16-19, 16:16

Just curious. Feel free to PM if you prefer.This message board is for fucking pussy not cuddling. That's a different site I think.

Finger.

DynoJr
01-16-19, 16:25
Been out of the business awhile and lost without backpage / CL / RS2 K. Does anyone have a girl who can give a fairly legit massage with happy ending? I can't find shit. Big boobs a plus but not necessary. Not looking for a MP girl. Thanks for any info!!Both will be L1 only, but provide nice rubs.

Olivia: https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/1302552-Legit-massage-by-perfect-10-OLIVIA-773-800-9521.html.

Rina (reviewed here): https://missrina26.wixsite.com/rina/services-rates.

DynoJr
01-16-19, 16:56
So seems that some girls are great and other not so great. This one is a winner.The behind shot looks nice but doesn't reveal much. Also, what's the damage?

HFlyers0
01-16-19, 17:17
The behind shot looks nice but doesn't reveal much. Also, what's the damage?Haven't seen Joanna and don't think other members of this board have provided a review / input on her specifically. I've seen others from the agency and damage is 140 for hhr and 180 for hr. YMMV depending on the gal and at very minimum, L1 finish with the house fee. There are upgrades on the menu for almost all the girls ranging from L2 to FS.

HornyMF
01-16-19, 17:36
Both will be L1 only, but provide nice rubs.

Olivia: https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/1302552-Legit-massage-by-perfect-10-OLIVIA-773-800-9521.html.

Rina (reviewed here): https://missrina26.wixsite.com/rina/services-rates.Does Olivia allow kissing and mutual touching? Can you tell us her rates?

ConfuciusMan
01-16-19, 17:37
Both will be L1 only, but provide nice rubs.

Rina (reviewed here): https://missrina26.wixsite.com/rina/services-rates.I tried oliva 1 time. It was a terrible experience. Had to wait outside her apartment for her to answer. Than show up no make up looks just woke up and didn't take a shower. Massage was no good. Body had baby tummy and place smelled of cigarette smoke. It was not good. She wanted $$ and got her down to $. 50. Still not worth it. She was in a rush to finish clock watcher. I couldn't finish. Stay away.

Teddy O
01-16-19, 18:17
Any recommendations near Irving park rd preferable east of express? Looks are important, don't like grammas and chubby girls.

ChaoticRandom
01-16-19, 18:21
So seems that some girls are great and other not so great. This one is a winner.Is the chicagoland sandra the same girl as here:

https://chicago.rubratings.com/133906

Both seem to have similar shape and skin tone. But phone # on RR add is different than chicagoland.

Walker333
01-16-19, 19:23
Haven't gone outside of massage parlors. Do you tip on top of the prices listed in those ads?It's up to you, but you don't have to. Keep in mind that sometimes they camouflage attempts to upsell some additional services asking for some tips on top of the agreed and / or advertised price.

Jayp80
01-16-19, 19:30
It's up to you, but you don't have to. Keep in mind that sometimes they camouflage attempts to upsell some additional services asking for some tips on top of the agreed and / or advertised price.For me it depends on if she's an independent contractor or not. So if she working for an agency or an AMP / lmp she's only getting a cut of the door fee and that fee may not be set by her so I tip then. If she's independent, if she wanted more she should have a higher rate. I'll still tip an independent girl but only a fraction of what I would an agency or MP girl. Same goes for non hobby related tipping as well.

Flipper12
01-16-19, 20:18
Can anyone PM me the number for Stacy.

She's eccentric and a bit nutty. Has a special massage cushion.

Last post on here for her was from Cool Patrick but this PMs are full.

I used to get her number from TER but can't after it got shut down.

Walker333
01-16-19, 21:47
For me it depends on if she's an independent contractor or not. So if she working for an agency or an AMP / lmp she's only getting a cut of the door fee and that fee may not be set by her so I tip then. If she's independent, if she wanted more she should have a higher rate. I'll still tip an independent girl but only a fraction of what I would an agency or MP girl. Same goes for non hobby related tipping as well.Everything that I wrote was related to NON mp provider. Furthermore, I wanted to emphasize that some extra damage or a tip may open up the menu. Good luck and stay safe.

Manteno44
01-16-19, 23:05

I used to get her number from TER but can't after it got shut down.Is this the Stacy you're looking for?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-escort-chicago-108620

JohnMBishop29
01-17-19, 00:08
The behind shot looks nice but doesn't reveal much. Also, what's the damage?I've had time with Joanna. Maybe we didn't click but she was super lackluster, even though she was beautiful. Tried for L2 and she said she would but didn't have a condom. I was disappointed.

CubsFan123
01-17-19, 00:48

I used to get her number from TER but can't after it got shut down.She was great a few years back, but has declined dramatically. She literally passes out on top of you for minutes at a time. I'm not sure what drugs she's on. PM me for more.

SouthSonny
01-17-19, 01:09
What are the typical massage rates and what is the expected tip for l1 (I believe this is HE) and l2 - what's this? I am not from Chicago so I don't what these mean?

BenBeck
01-17-19, 02:39
What are the typical massage rates and what is the expected tip for l1 (I believe this is HE) and l2 - what's this? I am not from Chicago so I don't what these mean?Yeah, you ain't alone, bruh.

Some douche nozzle unilaterally started using this coding and stuck with it until it was picked up by a few others. It's not needed and it's confusong for most people since it lacks specifics. The whole thing is ridiculous, does anyone really think any of these coding systems, like the coded $, isn't obvious to the casual oveserver. There's even a FAQ, or just read back two or three pages. This isn’t helpful in shrouding what’s being said.

Ok, I'm done.

BB, out.

Casper27
01-17-19, 03:01
Yeah, you ain't alone, bruh.

Some douche nozzle unilaterally started using this coding and stuck with it until it was picked up by a few others. It's not needed and it's confusong for most people since it lacks specifics. The whole thing is ridiculous, does anyone really think any of these coding systems, like the coded $, isn't obvious to the casual oveserver. There's even a FAQ, or just read back two or three pages. This isnt helpful in shrouding whats being said.

Ok, I'm done.

BB, out.Someone finally said it. As if the codes are going to confuse the old uncle AT ALL.

Walker333
01-17-19, 09:11
What are the typical massage rates and what is the expected tip for l1 (I believe this is HE) and l2 - what's this? I am not from Chicago so I don't what these mean?In addition to a the house fee, mts at OZ are asking up to 100, sometimes EVEN more for L1 (HJ), and attempting to collect up to $140 for L2 (BJ). The place has been reviewed in great details. RTFF and think twice before going there.

Member #5933
01-17-19, 11:11
In addition to a the house fee, mts at OZ are asking up to 100, sometimes EVEN more for L1 (HJ), and attempting to collect up to $140 for L2 (BJ). The place has been reviewed in great details. RTFF and think twice before going there.$220.00 for cfs and 70.00 door fee.

James F
01-17-19, 12:02
Yeah, you ain't alone, bruh.

Some douche nozzle unilaterally started using this coding and stuck with it until it was picked up by a few others. It's not needed and it's confusong for most people since it lacks specifics. The whole thing is ridiculous, does anyone really think any of these coding systems, like the coded $, isn't obvious to the casual oveserver. There's even a FAQ, or just read back two or three pages. This isnt helpful in shrouding whats being said.

Ok, I'm done.

BB, out.I agree. The codes always confuse me. I just thought I was stupid.

Walker333
01-17-19, 15:19
$220.00 for cfs and 70.00 door fee.I believe one of them quoted 230, I declined and she went down to 200 level, but it didn't make much difference and I declined again. IMHO, FS doesn't worth that much at the mp with a mt. They are not model like agency girls, the massage table is not a comfortable bed etc etc etc.

DMichaels69
01-17-19, 15:35
200 and above for FS in a MP, not happening.

I believe one of them quoted 230, I declined and she went down to 200 level, but it didn't make much difference and I declined again. IMHO, FS doesn't worth that much at the mp with a mt. They are not model like agency girls, the massage table is not a comfortable bed etc etc etc.

CubsFan123
01-17-19, 16:28
Jenny Lynn in the West Burbs just got a milking table. It's an actual comfortable massage table too, not just a piece of wood with a hole carved in it like the porns. She includes her famous L2 with the 1/2-hr rate and I believe FS is available with the GFE rate.I visited Jenny recently for the first time. The massage was solid and the milking table was pretty awesome. Much better than I anticipated. I don't know if it was just the milking table or her L2 finish, but both were on point. The milking hole is larger than the ones you see in porns so you (and Jenny) can maneuver around a bit.

ReadyForRub
01-17-19, 16:52
200 and above for FS in a MP, not happening.Unfortunately, it does happen. Fools and their money are soon parted.

Dr Manhattan
01-17-19, 18:54
I ran across her website just now. Wasn't she possibly offering FBSM in the Gold Coast 5-6 years ago? I swear she was part of Jette's YMMV Ashiatsu network, along with that (also now legit?) busty redhead Sarah.

GetSome85
01-17-19, 19:26
Place in Norwood park $60 for an hour was greeted by an older Lady. Got to the room got undressed to my boxer just because it did not look like that kind of place at all and come walking in a petite pretty Latina. Started the massage and she pulled off my boxers saying there in the way about 20 minuets left she turns me around and rubs around a little more then bam comes the options went with a topless HJ for 40. Best 100 spent in a good while great massage and a nice finish by a young Latina. Totally surprised me.

Starks
01-17-19, 20:01
200 and above for FS in a MP, not happening.They are asking it because people are paying it. I hope other places don't see them doing it and start the same.

Walker333
01-17-19, 20:36
They are asking it because people are paying it. I hope other places don't see them doing it and start the same.On the other hand we don't know how many people declined their offers, like me, for instance. At the end of the day money counts, not the fucked up attempts.

Ron M
01-17-19, 20:55
You might want to try an indie therapist for a FS massage. Seems like getting a massage and FS at a massage parlor is a bit expensive.

Starks
01-17-19, 23:23
On the other hand we don't know how many people declined their offers, like me, for instance. At the end of the day money counts, not the fucked up attempts.If after this many weeks we keep hearing these reports, they have enough people willing to pay.

RayDonovan
01-17-19, 23:47
Anyone know what happened to her or where she went, is she still providing? She used to be out of the Pilsen hideaway but would also do outcalls independently.

Cuda70
01-18-19, 10:56
Place in Norwood park $60 for an hour was greeted by an older Lady. Got to the room got undressed to my boxer just because it did not look like that kind of place at all and come walking in a petite pretty Latina. Started the massage and she pulled off my boxers saying there in the way about 20 minuets left she turns me around and rubs around a little more then bam comes the options went with a topless HJ for 40. Best 100 spent in a good while great massage and a nice finish by a young Latina. Totally surprised me.Which place is this? I'd love a latina massage. Thanks.

DynoJr
01-18-19, 12:43
I visited Jenny recently for the first time. The massage was solid and the milking table was pretty awesome. Much better than I anticipated. I don't know if it was just the milking table or her L2 finish, but both were on point. The milking hole is larger than the ones you see in porns so you (and Jenny) can maneuver around a bit.I haven't seen it because she was still working on putting it together, but she told me that it's used mostly for pregnant women. Basically it needs to be large enough to fit a larger stomach through. As long as it's comfortable to lay on, more room for her head to do it's magic is better in my view.

HFlyers0
01-18-19, 13:45
Anyone know what happened to her or where she went, is she still providing? She used to be out of the Pilsen hideaway but would also do outcalls independently.Closed up and retired from providing unfortunately.

RayDonovan
01-18-19, 15:27
Closed up and retired from providing unfortunately.Did you ever get full service from her?

CubsFan123
01-18-19, 16:12
I haven't seen it because she was still working on putting it together, but she told me that it's used mostly for pregnant women. Basically it needs to be large enough to fit a larger stomach through. As long as it's comfortable to lay on, more room for her head to do it's magic is better in my view.It took a little while to get used to the large hole. When you first lay down, it feels like you're sinking in a little.

ChicagoClass
01-18-19, 16:27
ChicagoRubs girls (archer and Ashland) are having a "booze and broads" party with a group of girls being there $20 entry, it was on their twitter and Instagram, anyone have any info what this entails?

Truthfu11
01-18-19, 19:24
Place in Norwood park $60 for an hour was greeted by an older Lady. Got to the room got undressed to my boxer just because it did not look like that kind of place at all and come walking in a petite pretty Latina. Started the massage and she pulled off my boxers saying there in the way about 20 minuets left she turns me around and rubs around a little more then bam comes the options went with a topless HJ for 40. Best 100 spent in a good while great massage and a nice finish by a young Latina. Totally surprised me.Was that Rachel? I've heard good things about her.

GetSome85
01-18-19, 21:06
Was that Rachel? I've heard good things about her.Yeah she offers FS I think she said 160 a little to much for a massage parlor table my opinion plus 60 door fee.

OrdLover
01-19-19, 11:56
Yeah she offers FS I think she said 160 a little to much for a massage parlor table my opinion plus 60 door fee.Do you have a link to the ad?

Walker333
01-19-19, 14:47
It took a little while to get used to the large hole. When you first lay down, it feels like you're sinking in a little.If it is not a genuine milking table designed for man, but a table for a pregnant woman, it's very uncomfortable especially when an mt puts some pressure on the lower back or a butt. Moreover, tables designed to protect pregnant woman belly from pressure during massage in no way a equivalent substitution for the milking table designed for some sex games with men.

InMyBag10
01-19-19, 14:59
Been to a few AMP's, EMP's, LMP's but are there places in the city that have a line up? If anyone is familiar with ELB or CL in Rockford or even Geisha in Madison WI, looking for something similar to that where they offer a line up. If I find a good provider you always have to make sure they are working but at least with a line up you can pick and chose. PM me if anyone has any suggestions, definitely looking for something along those lines.

Karn Evil 9
01-19-19, 20:29
Anyone know what happened to the soccer mom, in SLOOP? Not the gals south of town near the state line. This gal had a place at like. I want to say 21st and Calumet. She was awesome. Can't find her contact info. And she's disappeared for quite some time.I saw "Soccer Mom" about 4 years ago +/ I went thru RS2 K. I remember her condo being in the vicinity of the old RR Donnelley Building in the South Loop. I was somewhat disappointed, as the photos (body only) did not match. She was probably 40 lbs heavier. She was nice enough and I had a decent time, but was not what I expected. I'm sure it's a case of YMMV. I did not keep her contact info. Good luck with your search.

GentleBen1
01-21-19, 07:41
Do you have a link to the ad?Go to there is Natalie, Polish, around 40.

Member #6027
01-21-19, 11:32
I typically visit standard MPs, but was thinking about branching out a bit. I was wondering if you guys have any thoughts on the level of service at Logan vs. The new Chicagoland massage girls (quality of girls, ease of setup, etc.). Also I'm thinking about what the house fee gets you and what you can get if you've got a bit extra to spend. PMs are fine if you prefer, and of course I'll report back!

SpartanKY
01-21-19, 12:53
Got a four-hand at SXL from Kelly and another girl (Nana, I think she said?) Massage was great, one of the best experiences of my life.

On the flip, for $100 each, they did anything goes L2. I had them take their clothes off, they did whatever I wanted. BBBJCIM, but they pulled me out after I came too much and it started filling up their mouths. Ridiculously good time.

JackStraw42
01-21-19, 13:21
I typically visit standard MPs, but was thinking about branching out a bit. I was wondering if you guys have any thoughts on the level of service at Logan vs. The new Chicagoland massage girls (quality of girls, ease of setup, etc.). Also I'm thinking about what the house fee gets you and what you can get if you've got a bit extra to spend. PMs are fine if you prefer, and of course I'll report back!Both places should get you a nice sensual massage with a strong HJ finish included in the door fee.

LT has fallen off a bit ever since Backpage shut down. Not seeing as many new girls there anymore. Current roster are two Latinas, Maria and Josie. Maria gives a phenomenal BBBJ for an upcharge and CFS is available too. She's not really my type but her services are great. Been awhile so I don't remember how much extras are but I'd say at least $ on top of the $. 6 door fee should work but YMMV.

Chicagolandmassage seems to have picked up more fresh faces lately and opened new locations which is a good sign. Their locations are nice private apartments that are very well maintained and clean. Of their current roster I've seen Melissa, Jenny, and Sandra all of which were a great time. There are a few attractive Euro girls there too but I find Euros hit or miss so haven't TOFTT yet. CBJ and CFS is usually available for at least $ on top of the door fee.

Both bookers are great to work with and respond back to texts quickly. LT has the awkward gate waiting game in front of an apartment complex but is not a big deal if the girl is prompt. I would give Chicagolandmassage the edge right now because they update a schedule on their website which makes it easier to plan ahead.

Walker333
01-21-19, 13:58
Been to a few AMP's, EMP's, LMP's but are there places in the city that have a line up? If anyone is familiar with ELB or CL in Rockford or even Geisha in Madison WI, looking for something similar to that where they offer a line up. If I find a good provider you always have to make sure they are working but at least with a line up you can pick and chose. PM me if anyone has any suggestions, definitely looking for something along those lines.Not any more, I guess. Some time ago I saw one at Yun, and a few times on Belmont. IMHO, it is not common practice or tradition around here, probably because there are just a few providers working, so there not enough talent to choose from anyway.

Casper27
01-21-19, 16:39
Got a four-hand at SXL from Kelly and another girl (Nana, I think she said?) Massage was great, one of the best experiences of my life.

On the flip, for $100 each, they did anything goes L2. I had them take their clothes off, they did whatever I wanted. BBBJCIM, but they pulled me out after I came too much and it started filling up their mouths. Ridiculously good time.How was the quality of the massage? I was there a few months back and the massage wasn't all that good, just rubbing. I didn't get a name but she looked young and had a tight body. I went with the total nude which seemed a bit much for but I went for it anyway.

AImldm
01-21-19, 23:27
Hi Guys,

I have been lurking around these pages for about a month now but haven't had the guts to visit an mp yet. Can anyone suggest the best places for a starter? A good rub with L2 or DATY would be good.

How is divine dolls?

RayDonovan
01-22-19, 00:31

On the flip, for $100 each, they did anything goes L2. I had them take their clothes off, they did whatever I wanted. BBBJCIM, but they pulled me out after I came too much and it started filling up their mouths. Ridiculously good time.Where is xsl located? Thanks.

GogglesPizzano
01-22-19, 11:06
Where is xsl located? Thanks.Michigan ave.

ChaoticRandom
01-22-19, 12:05
Hi Guys,

I have been lurking around these pages for about a month now but haven't had the guts to visit an mp yet. Can anyone suggest the best places for a starter? A good rub with L2 or DATY would be good.

How is divine dolls?Prior to finding this site I went of fishing expeditions, many of which were time wasters alas. Also have yet to find a L2 MP at least on the north sode. However for a good rub and L1 New Hope spa on Lincolin has always been good to me. Have always done random pull but I've found that each gorl has thier own unique trase prior to the HJ.

Sorry I can't give intel on L2, but still should try new hope.

Cheers.

Ransom.

Walker333
01-22-19, 12:11
Hi Guys,

How is divine dolls?There are many in town and suburbs just RTFF, but DD, YMMV.

MikeJones333
01-22-19, 12:55
Hi Guys,

How is divine dolls?Go try Exercise Spa in Mount Prospect, you can't miss there!

Lokkin4
01-22-19, 14:04
Every damn place I go to now gets a LINE UP from me. No way and hell do I pay these rates in town for a fugly old lady. Either should you. Just ask. I do every time. Don't like what you see? Walk out.

Eddinger
01-22-19, 15:25

On the flip, for $100 each, they did anything goes L2. I had them take their clothes off, they did whatever I wanted. BBBJCIM, but they pulled me out after I came too much and it started filling up their mouths. Ridiculously good time.How was the other girl compared with kelly? Same body? Did she give a good blowjob too? Did the two interact or allow you to eat both their pussies?

Whamster123
01-22-19, 16:26
Been reading some reviews about Rina, and am tempted to visit her. I have seen IP many times and is my go to. Would you guys recommend check rina out or should I stick with IP.

MVilleMan
01-22-19, 16:48
See a lot of downtown and Northside places posted here. Anybody have decent recommended places (public or private) on the south side of Chicago?

DynoJr
01-22-19, 20:13
Been reading some reviews about Rina, and am tempted to visit her. I have seen IP many times and is my go to. Would you guys recommend check rina out or should I stick with IP.I must admit I haven't seen her, but the reviews are near 100% positive in terms of looks and service. Neither does more than L1, and IP is a little more but those pics are better IMO.

Gamma P
01-22-19, 22:38

On the flip, for $100 each, they did anything goes L2. I had them take their clothes off, they did whatever I wanted. BBBJCIM, but they pulled me out after I came too much and it started filling up their mouths. Ridiculously good time.I have never had good luck at SXL, and I always assumed its because its close to the tourists. I might have to check it out again, even though mileage my vary. Thanks for the report.

Bob521
01-23-19, 02:06
There's a south suburbs thread. Maybe that's not exactly the same thing. I'm not sure.

See a lot of downtown and Northside places posted here. Anybody have decent recommended places (public or private) on the south side of Chicago?

Visconti5683
01-23-19, 09:32
Every damn place I go to now gets a LINE UP from me. No way and hell do I pay these rates in town for a fugly old lady. Either should you. Just ask. I do every time. Don't like what you see? Walk out.I've never asked for a line up. I'm sick of wasting $ on BS though. How do you ask for a Line up? Do you just straight up ask who is available? Or?

NoahLarson
01-23-19, 12:00
I've never asked for a line up. I'm sick of wasting $ on BS though. How do you ask for a Line up? Do you just straight up ask who is available? Or?Hi I saw advertise and drove by this morning grand opening VIP. Spa. I stop by ask price 60 hr for special. 521 s bartlett rd streamwood il. Brand new space big space.

NoahLarson
01-23-19, 13:36
I've never asked for a line up. I'm sick of wasting $ on BS though. How do you ask for a Line up? Do you just straight up ask who is available? Or?I just stop by 521 s bartlett rd streamwood il. Brand OPEN now. VIP spa. I saw Amy at Gunnison and cookie. Brand new spa. Wow 60 hr only and sweet massage.

GMan25
01-23-19, 15:01
I've never asked for a line up. I'm sick of wasting $ on BS though. How do you ask for a Line up? Do you just straight up ask who is available? Or?Just politely ask if you can see who is available or ask if you can choose. Quit worrying about offending them. How else will you avoid getting stuck with ugly granny?

JamesNoper
01-23-19, 15:59
I've never asked for a line up. I'm sick of wasting $ on BS though. How do you ask for a Line up? Do you just straight up ask who is available? Or?The best way to handle this is to go in and move slowly and use your eyes for another girl. Usually there's 1 or 2 "on the bench" waiting. Even ask to use the bathroom before heading into the room so you can really look around a bit.

If you see one more to your liking, ask your MP if the other girl is too busy. If you're not comfortable with just sayign that, you can mention that you got a massage from "that one" before and you wanted to see her again, but forgot her name.

Works every time. Except when the other girl is busy, in which case you've annoyed the MP you have to deal with now.

I have seen girls look a little put off by this, but it's my money and I will spend it as I see fit.

Not exactly the same thing as a lineup but gives you an easy way to "swap" with another available MP.

PatientX1
01-23-19, 16:20
Been reading some reviews about Rina, and am tempted to visit her. I have seen IP many times and is my go to. Would you guys recommend check rina out or should I stick with IP.I have seen Rina many times, she is my current go to. I think she and IP stick to the same L1 limits, so no real difference there. I have never visited IP, but from the reports, she has better hands. I enjoy fetish, which Rina offers and we connect well with it, which is why I stick with her and haven't tried IP. PM me for details, I am curious what IP does that you connect with.

PatientX1
01-23-19, 16:37
Quick report on Stacey Love VIP. Her website lists various levels of service. I only saw her for massage, L1 and fetish, so reporting here, not on the escort page.

Prices start at $160 hh, $200 hr for topless, and they go up from there. Incall at a private apt in Rogers Park. I screen through p411, can't say how her normal screening goes.

Pics are real, oh my, she is staggeringly beautiful. Even more surprising is how warm and intimate she is, WAY more than a body rub and a flip. I asked for fetish which may have influenced the vibe, but it was much fun, no doubt. Hope that helps.

www.StaceyChicago.com

ChgoGuySouth
01-23-19, 18:45
Was about to visit Norwood massage and there were a couple of cop cars in front. I parked across the street for a few minutes to see if I can figure out what was going on but decided to leave. Any info on this?

TechGuy20
01-23-19, 20:48
Hi I saw advertise and drove by this morning grand opening VIP. Spa. I stop by ask price 60 hr for special. 521 s bartlett rd streamwood il. Brand new space big space.Long Time Lurker, Old Monger coming out of retirement after a multi year hiatus.

I'll def be checking this one out soon. Seems all my old favorites in the area are gone.

BigNick33
01-23-19, 23:49
Yeah she offers FS I think she said 160 a little to much for a massage parlor table my opinion plus 60 door fee.Where is this place? Hint at a name maybe?

GentleBen1
01-24-19, 00:04
Was about to visit Norwood massage and there were a couple of cop cars in front. I parked across the street for a few minutes to see if I can figure out what was going on but decided to leave. Any info on this?I called and talked to Anna around 7 pm today.

Scheduled time for Natalie tomorrow.

All seemed good.

DomCorazon
01-24-19, 00:31
I just stop by 521 s bartlett rd streamwood il. Brand OPEN now. VIP spa. I saw Amy at Gunnison and cookie. Brand new spa. Wow 60 hr only and sweet massage.Massage long time.

Shorty58
01-24-19, 00:41
I called and talked to Anna around 7 pm today.

All seemed good.Is this the one on Milwaukee?

ChgoGuySouth
01-24-19, 11:41
I called and talked to Anna around 7 pm today.

All seemed good.I guess I had one those paranoid moments. "See something say something " applies to mongering too I guess.

CubsFan123
01-24-19, 16:40
Is this the one on Milwaukee?There are a few places on Milwaukee very close to each other. Norwood is solid and reasonable. Does anyone have reviews on the others?