PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Cracker
01-14-12, 13:26
He never qualified his question about safety.

I am not worried about the Feds. Was much more worried about state or local fuzz.I think when the original question "are HJs safe" the assumption was regarding contracting an STD. The same way as if I asked, is going bareback safe? I am sure the assumption from my fellow hobbyists about my question, is regarding the likelihood of getting an STD from intercourse without a condom. I am also sure the response would be about how high risk and dangerous it would be and how I would very likely catch any number of STD's and what I fool I was for even thinking about it. I do not think the common response would be that I could be video taped and arrested. According to the medical web sites, if you catch any STD from a HJ you are about the most unluckiest monger in the world. If you are worried about the legal risk and possible embarrassment, I would say those are definite concerns but I think If you are that paranoid about it, this hobby is not for you.

Regarding the post where LE forces the AMP provider to setup a sting or else get deported, seems like the stuff of movies, lot of effort for a misdemeanor crime. Generally speaking from all the news stories I read it goes like this. Cop goes to AMP one or more times, eventually provider offers HJ for $, cop makes an arrest. Eventually AMP place closes due to community legal pressure, but no mongers arrested. If anyone is ever in the unlikely situation where an AMP is raided, do not admit to anything accept a massage. This may sound obvious, but in those situations people tend to panic and become overly cooperative thinking if they are totally honest with police things will go better, they won't. Keep calm and remember, LE is there to make as many arrests as possible, so don't panic and get all blabby about how this is the first time, you have not done anything like this before and promise not to do it again.

Bottom line: Handjobs in and of themselves are safe. There is a small LE risk, but I think most of us have figured that out.

Chi Troll
01-14-12, 22:56
"A while back a establishment in the region was busted. As an aside, they had been secretly videotaping clients with therapists. I have NO DOUBT there is video, in the hands of law enforcement, of me receiving a HJ."Dang, that is stressful. Which place was busted and videotaped?

Raoul Duke
01-15-12, 00:28
I had one give me her real name when she offered to exchanged numbers. I was flattered, but have since thought that it was another tactic to get you to feel a connection and thus get money from you.Over the years I've come across real names for a number of reasons: by accident, a development of trust, school, when help is needed, etc. And, of course, the occasional newspaper article. The funniest scenario was back in the day when CL was an active marketplace. I posted in the ad section requesting a review of a provider. Within a short amount of time my email box received five or six glowing "reviews" of this girl. All of the reviews came from Yahoo email addresses. The really funny part was that the moronic provider, who sent the reviews using male aliases, accidentally sent one of the positive reviews from her personal Yahoo account.

I'll admit to meeting her, but obviously not because of the reviews. I Googled her name and found that she appeared on a television show. So I was curious. Long story short, the appointment was one of the worst I've ever had. She was cute but paranoid, totally unskilled and kind of boring. She had no business being in the business. I received a follow-up email from her that was really seductive. However, during the session, she was so disinterested and cold and had so many rules, I couldn't justify a return visit.

Sexshooter
01-15-12, 10:39
Dang, that is stressful. Which place was busted and videotaped?This was the VIP Spa on Milwaukee Ave awhile back.

Roscoe23
01-15-12, 12:45
This was the VIP Spa on Milwaukee Ave awhile back.Been there many times in the old days. Thank god I look very different now in my new life.

JohnnyBeBad
01-15-12, 12:56
I think when the original question "are HJs safe" the assumption was regarding contracting an STD. The same way as if I asked, is going bareback safe? I am sure the assumption from my fellow hobbyists about my question, is regarding the likelihood of getting an STD from intercourse without a condom. I am also sure the response would be about how high risk and dangerous it would be and how I would very likely catch any number of STD's and what I fool I was for even thinking about it. I do not think the common response would be that I could be video taped and arrested. According to the medical web sites, if you catch any STD from a HJ you are about the most unluckiest monger in the world. If you are worried about the legal risk and possible embarrassment, I would say those are definite concerns but I think If you are that paranoid about it, this hobby is not for you.

Regarding the post where LE forces the AMP provider to setup a sting or else get deported, seems like the stuff of movies, lot of effort for a misdemeanor crime. Generally speaking from all the news stories I read it goes like this. Cop goes to AMP one or more times, eventually provider offers HJ for $, cop makes an arrest. Eventually AMP place closes due to community legal pressure, but no mongers arrested. If anyone is ever in the unlikely situation where an AMP is raided, do not admit to anything accept a massage. This may sound obvious, but in those situations people tend to panic and become overly cooperative thinking if they are totally honest with police things will go better, they won't. Keep calm and remember, LE is there to make as many arrests as possible, so don't panic and get all blabby about how this is the first time, you have not done anything like this before and promise not to do it again.

Bottom line: Handjobs in and of themselves are safe. There is a small LE risk, but I think most of us have figured that out.I may have posted this before, but here goes. Some years back the county cops busted an AMP on Cicero Ave, I belive in Oak Forest. After carting away the workers, they used one of their female officers (the oriental one) to just stay in the establishment and when customers would come in and inevitably ask for a sex act, would bust them. I know of that one instance because I know someone busted in it. Don't know if it was done again.

Nighthawk1955
01-16-12, 10:41
Dang, that is stressful. Which place was busted and videotaped?I will just say it is an apartment. Mongers in the know will remember which one was busted and which one was busted with video equipment.

I prefer not to discuss any more specifics.

Sticky Rice
01-16-12, 12:38
Just an FYI on above. I heard through the grapevine that they were inspected by the city for licenses. However, all but one of the girls remained while the rest bolted out back. All the customers that were getting massages were given refunds.

Don't be surpirsed if this place gets shut down soon, either for HE or no massage licenses.

Chi Troll
01-16-12, 13:45
I will just say it is an apartment. Mongers in the know will remember which one was busted and which one was busted with video equipment.

I prefer not to discuss any more specifics.Gotcha. I appreciate your candor.

Drt2212
01-16-12, 18:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

IamHung
01-16-12, 19:13
This was the VIP Spa on Milwaukee Ave awhile back.Now that I think back they use to have a very bright light in the table shower area. That combined with an almost see through curtain, there wasn't much being hidden during those showers. It was a great place to visit, a sauna with a clear window so you could view the other talent. I would expect that the shower was the room being video the most. The other rooms were normally too dark. What ever happen to all those employees?

SirCumALot
01-17-12, 06:51
Well tried to visit Nabi today, Leo buzzing this place like crazy. This place is hot and I do not mean the girls!

Was there two weeks ago saw Barbie / Bobbie hot little thing weird little body nice soft skin ate her out CBJ.

Full service easy first time no problem for new mongers, money grabber half hour only session really only 20 Min.

Complete ripoff AMP has full control of spa. Buck forty including fifty to house clean but rushed it really sucked this.

Place totally hot with Leo parking really bad visible from all over. If you like court rooms and looking for for some

Publicity this place is the one for some reason when this place got busted in Sept. It really got busted pictures all.

Over of the Net. This place is a must stay away spa would not be surprise if Leo takes takes control of the door.

Mongers visit Chicago Spas much safer. As a spa Lifer I visited them all Did CeCe bbf seven star, Long timer Peaking Spa

East Chicago. By the way any Mongers ever had that little Dianie back in 08 at Peaking?

Be safe.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Amping Around
01-17-12, 07:57
This was the VIP Spa on Milwaukee Ave awhile back.Are you sure it was Milwaukee? There was a VIP on Cumberland, just south of I-90, back in the early 90's. It was in a strip mall, maybe 3 or 4 blocks south the the highway, on the west side of the street.

EyesnBack6
01-17-12, 19:07
As the assistant to Sinclair and the other girls working at Logan Square Tantricas, I am highly offended by DRT2212 remarks! To all our clients, Sinclair is healthy and safe and tested! These remarks are almost certainly from one of our competitors and we have a good feel for who it is. But at the risk of bringing more attention to his business, I will not mention their name.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Drt2212
01-17-12, 19:27
I pm those who wanted specific details about my earlier post and in anything it is always risk involved I have visited the facility in question several times and I will visit again just not with one particular person I would definitely repeat with Mia, Pam, Jessica, Miko, and Aubrey with Mia at the top of the list. Didn't want to seem as if I was bashing a whole facility.

As always, BE SAFE

Member #5942
01-17-12, 20:37
Are you sure it was Milwaukee? There was a VIP on Cumberland, just south of I-90, back in the early 90's. It was in a strip mall, maybe 3 or 4 blocks south the the highway, on the west side of the street.VIP was first located on Cumberland. It moved to the Milwaukee location. The Cumberland location became Megis Spa, Venus Spa and Tiger Lily. When VIP was located on Cumberland, the AM wore short pink skirts and black tops. When they moved to the Milwaukee Ave. location, some of the girls still wore this outfit until they hired new girls. The new girls wore whatever they wanted. The VIP location on Milwaukee Ave. had a back entrance door with buzzer. As you walk in, the showers were located on the left side next to the waiting area. From what I remember, there were about 8 rooms total each separated by short walls (not up to the ceiling) and a drape to cover the door. Annie was one of the AM who worked at VIP on Cumberland, then Milwaukee Ave. She later turned up as Sara at Gunnison Spa. The VIP location on Cumberland was fantastic! They had a sauna, and whirlpool. The rooms were very professional looking and clean.

Member202
01-17-12, 20:44
Let's see. You have two reports here and decide to drop in with this little bombshell? If you are playing around or bad mouthing her just to get even for something you are a twisted person who deserves to have really bad things happen to him. If not, elaborate.Agreed. I would like this poster to make public whatever it is he's referring to and include all of the facts. There's no reason something like this should go down in PM, this should be out for the entire community to read.

Member #4072
01-17-12, 21:48
Seems you may have a higher opinion about the other girls, but if what you say is true then it is likely you've already passed on to the other girls whatever it is you supposedly contracted from the first one you mentioned. Personally knowing what's on the menu with the other girls there, I find it extremely hard to believe that you dreamt of BBBJ from one and haven't with any of the others. But even if you haven't, I know that some of us have. So again, if what you say is true, I have no doubt that the rest of the team over there have the same problem.

And to the person claiming to be Sinclair's assistant. That is a BOLD statement considering some of us have had very recent massages her and know what her techniques are. I'm not sure if DRT's comments hold any truth, but there's no doubt that they are definitely possible, considering.

Side note: a fellow monger's review on MPR about this place which led me to visit it for the first time claimed two of the girls had met him at a bar after his session to 'hang out'. Was totally impressed with that at first and thought it sounded great. It actually convinced me to take the plunge and try this place out though I never had any such luck of that nature myself. However if what he said was true, I'm even more apt to believe there's a chance the 'milk has gone bad'.

Better side note: tried out Gunnison this past weekend and had a great massage. Conversation was lacking but that's not what I was there for. Price was reasonable and I'll go back to try a different girl soon.

I pm those who wanted specific details about my earlier post and in anything it is always risk involved I have visited the facility in question several times and I will visit again just not with one particular person I would definitely repeat with Mia, Pam, Jessica, Miko, and Aubrey with Mia at the top of the list. Didn't want to seem as if I was bashing a whole facility.

As always, BE SAFE

Member #4072
01-17-12, 21:50
Seems you may have a higher opinion about the other girls, but if what you say is true then it is likely you've already passed on to the other girls whatever it is you supposedly contracted from the first one you mentioned. Personally knowing what's on the menu with the other girls there, I find it extremely hard to believe that you dreamt of BBBJ from one and haven't with any of the others. But even if you haven't, I know that some of us have. So again, if what you say is true, I have no doubt that the rest of the team over there have the same problem.

And to the person claiming to be Sinclair's assistant. That is a BOLD statement considering some of us have had very recent massages her and know what her techniques are. I'm not sure if DRT's comments hold any truth, but there's no doubt that they are definitely possible, considering.

Side note: a fellow monger's review on MPR about this place which led me to visit it for the first time claimed two of the girls had met him at a bar after his session to 'hang out'. Was totally impressed with that at first and thought it sounded great. It actually convinced me to take the plunge and try this place out though I never had any such luck of that nature myself. However if what he said was true, I'm even more apt to believe there's a chance the 'milk has gone bad'.

Better side note: tried out Gunnison this past weekend and had a great massage. Conversation was lacking but that's not what I was there for. Price was reasonable and I'll go back to try a different girl soon.

As always, BE SAFE

As always, BE SAFE

Member #4072
01-17-12, 21:55
Good point about trusting the source of info. I'm still not a senior member for lack of posts. When I started hobbling not too long ago I PM'ed a couple senior members for info to guide me in a good direction. Responses were lacking due to my new status and them not knowing me. At first I was slightly offended thinking it was unnecessary for them to hesitate providing me with info, but now I am seeing the importance of knowing if member is authentic or not. The comments posted here recently are a bit fishy.

Drt2212,

Let's see. You have two reports here and decide to drop in with this little bombshell? If you are playing around or bad mouthing her just to get even for something you are a twisted person who deserves to have really bad things happen to him. If not, elaborate.

Toosweet1975
01-17-12, 22:38

As always, BE SAFEI am not saying what you are saying is true or not. But I have been seeing sinclair for a while now at their establishment. I have been out of the monger game for a little while now. But I love sinclair. I have experienced everything with sinclair and I have never caught anything from her or no one at their mp. I get tested every 6 months FAITHFULLY! She is a sweet Girl. A great attitude and she will make you feel like a king and I miss her. I might have to go check her out soon. I am just saying.

Happy Hunting!

Ashoka
01-17-12, 23:05
Hey all-

Can anyone let me know what happened to Cici / how to get a hold of her? I'm a regular; her number stopped working last week, starting area code 815, and I didn't see her after 7S shut down. If you can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

A

Ray Ray 98
01-17-12, 23:37
I will just say it is an apartment. Mongers in the know will remember which one was busted and which one was busted with video equipment.

I prefer not to discuss any more specifics.What? When was this? Boy, I'm feeling like I have to apologize to anyone that's seen it if I'm in any of those videos.

Nicky Forza
01-18-12, 01:23
http://chicago.everyblock.com/announcements/jan17-massage-parlor-across-from-f-w-parker-school-4666047/

BigDog16
01-18-12, 10:35
http://chicago.everyblock.com/announcements/jan17-massage-parlor-across-from-f-w-parker-school-4666047/I love the fact that she is concerned about the character of the clientele coming into her neighborhood for massages. I got news for you sweetheart. Those are your neighbors. And probably your husband.

Nighthawk1955
01-18-12, 11:40
Can anyone let me know what happened to Cici / how to get a hold of her?She is currently not available and will continue to be not available for a while.

BigJim4
01-18-12, 19:09
As the assistant to Sinclair and the other girls working at Logan Square Tantricas, I am highly offended by DRT2212 remarks! To all our clients, Sinclair is healthy and safe and tested! These remarks are almost certainly from one of our competitors and we have a good feel for who it is. But at the risk of bringing more attention to his business, I will not mention their name.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. I know this place VERY well and I can tell you Sinclair is NOT the problem. Ever since Yumi left and Marie started running the show there has been problems. Thats why I've gone to better locations in the area at better prices. I've gone out with one of the girls from there and she even told me about how they keep a record of all customers and numbers and have to give Marie $20 per customer just to answer the phones. Seems steep just to answer the phone which is normally a hit or miss anyway. I'm going to stay away from the drama at Vice and stick to what I know and love for now.

Senior Members only: PM me for my top picks and we can exchange leads.

Toddxxx
01-18-12, 21:15
I know this place VERY well and I can tell you Sinclair is NOT the problem. Ever since Yumi left and Marie started running the show there has been problems. Thats why I've gone to better locations in the area at better prices. I've gone out with one of the girls from there and she even told me about how they keep a record of all customers and numbers and have to give Marie $20 per customer just to answer the phones. Seems steep just to answer the phone which is normally a hit or miss anyway. I'm going to stay away from the drama at Vice and stick to what I know and love for now.

Senior Members only: PM me for my top picks and we can exchange leads.Wow, the Sinclair issue has created quite a stir! I have a few theories of my own, some in direct conflict of each other. I should state that I have seen Sinclair myself, and she is an amazing tantric performer. That being said, she does engage in risky activities, and we should all be tested after BBBJ and genital to genital contact. I have made a personal decision to never engage in this type of risky behavior again, but I digress.

The only other person I've seen at the Logan Square Tantricas is Miko, who is not particularly good, especially when comparing her to Sinclair. She has very little sensuality and was eager to quickly get to the flip. She was finished in 40 minutes. Seemed pleasant enough, but our conversations were solely about her negative experiences with other customers. Kind of funny and amusing, but certainly not sensual.

The last time I saw Sinclair, I told her that I had previously seen Miko and her response was, 'was she mean to you? ' My guess is that there are tensions between the two, Sinclair obviously being more talented and popular, especially after Yumi left.

If you will note, the person making the accusation had only one other previous post, a good review for Miko. If he had truly seen all of the girls there, I find it difficult to believe that he would choose Miko out of the group unless he was a white knight. Oddly connected perhaps is the poster who claims to be the 'assistant' at the Tantricas, whose only other previous post was answering the question about Miko's ethnicity. I haven't quite figured out this connection, but it is a little fishy. I'm also suspicious of this assistant because they are accusing the competition of creating this post. Why would that be the case? The poster is clearly a supporter of the other girls and only would want to see harm done to Sinclair, arguably the most sought after masseuse in Chicago.

We shouldn't completely invalidate Drt2212's post for his lack of activity on the board however. I have only posted a couple of times and if I were to contract something, I would post immediately. That being said, why did he only post after someone inquired about finding a black masseuse? If you contracted an STD, wouldn't you want to post that immediately, not as a response to an inquiry? My lack of posting has no bearing on the end result especially when we are dealing with risky behavior that we should be getting tested for anyway. If a possible 'false' claim is the impetus for us all getting tested, then something good came out of this.

Ahh, the drama.

RockaBilly1032
01-20-12, 16:36
Hey guys,

I almost feel like I might be adding to the fire, but that isn't my intention. It's just an honest question. I was browsing BP and saw that Lena and Mia are advertising under a new number. Is this a separate location or just a new number? Nothing to read into? What's the deal? Thanks and stay safe, Gents.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/upscale-relaxing-lingerie-model-tantramassage-logan-square-spa-in-call-25/9597550

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/afternoon-tantra-mia-lena-and-sinclair-_-24/9596820

Eddinger
01-21-12, 02:15
Its really funny how in a few days this board got about 10 new members all eager to talk about only one topic which is Sinclair, Vice Spa, and its competition or not. Amazing!

Casper27
01-21-12, 14:33
Hey guys,

I almost feel like I might be adding to the fire, but that isn't my intention. It's just an honest question. I was browsing BP and saw that Lena and Mia are advertising under a new number. Is this a separate location or just a new number? Nothing to read into? What's the deal? Thanks and stay safe, Gents.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/upscale-relaxing-lingerie-model-tantramassage-logan-square-spa-in-call-25/9597550

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/afternoon-tantra-mia-lena-and-sinclair-_-24/9596820I just looked at the links provided seems that they are providing an outcall service on their own. The other is a link to their location or you can just call it their incall. Can anyone tell me PM if need be what the big deal is with this whole Tantra thing. I've never tried it it always seemed a bit pricey. In my mind it was just a glorified rub down. I've always thought for a few more bucks I can just call someone else and get laid and not just get rubbed all over be it with their hands and or breasts.

Massaging
01-23-12, 11:00
VIP on cumberland now that brings back nice memories. That was when AMP's were good around chicago. Remember they use to have the coupon in the suntimes sport section? Now there is crap around chi town. I have found better and cheaper in Denver where I travel for business. I do miss the old days though.

VIP was first located on Cumberland. It moved to the Milwaukee location. The Cumberland location became Megis Spa, Venus Spa and Tiger Lily. When VIP was located on Cumberland, the AM wore short pink skirts and black tops. When they moved to the Milwaukee Ave. location, some of the girls still wore this outfit until they hired new girls. The new girls wore whatever they wanted. The VIP location on Milwaukee Ave. had a back entrance door with buzzer. As you walk in, the showers were located on the left side next to the waiting area. From what I remember, there were about 8 rooms total each separated by short walls (not up to the ceiling) and a drape to cover the door. Annie was one of the AM who worked at VIP on Cumberland, then Milwaukee Ave. She later turned up as Sara at Gunnison Spa. The VIP location on Cumberland was fantastic! They had a sauna, and whirlpool. The rooms were very professional looking and clean.

BigDog16
01-23-12, 17:00
VIP on cumberland now that brings back nice memories. That was when AMP's were good around chicago. Remember they use to have the coupon in the suntimes sport section? Now there is crap around chi town. I have found better and cheaper in Denver where I travel for business. I do miss the old days though.VIP was great. Like one poster said, it was nice to sit in the sauna, table shower, good massage and HE. And, there was a Chinese restaurant in the mall area. Times have changed (not for the better).

Nonyabiz
01-24-12, 01:05
Had a quick visit to Chicago last week, noticed a brand new massage joint (Unwind near chinatown) and figured I'd take a scouting run. Parking required leaving the rental a few blocks over and taking a walk. There was and likely always will be loads of space a little east on 24th pl. There was a karaoke bar upstairs, so it might be a bit noisy and / or high traffic for evening visits. All prices were 5 dollars over the norm. The place was very nice and clean (cleanest AMP I've ever seen anywhere in the country). I didn't see too much going on, but there were plenty of shoes by the door and the place has quite a few rooms so they've probably already got at least a few girls. Ended up with a familiar face from the acupuncture place on Archer (extra strong Lulu). Very good legit massage, just like the last time I ran into her, not that I'd want more (she's super nice and gives a great massage but she's probably bigger and stronger then many mongers, definitely not my flavor). The window had a big help wanted sign, wonder what other familiar faces are already there and / or will show up. Despite my strike out and other then a slightly inflated price it has all of the signs of a potentially good spot (table shower, neon signs, pay up front, buzzer required for entry, cheap oil,.) perhaps better luck to be had in the future, but with your recent crack downs who knows.

Stay safe and good luck.

Sincerely,

Nonya Damn Bizness

Nighthawk1955
01-24-12, 09:47
Re: Unwind.

I agree with the poster below. Unwind has all the appearance of a fine place. Think the new location for Relax. Biut it appears the owner has decided to only break the law by hiring unlicensed therapists.

Gopher88
01-24-12, 10:36
VIP was great. Like one poster said, it was nice to sit in the sauna, table shower, good massage and HE. And, there was a Chinese restaurant in the mall area. Times have changed (not for the better).You talking about China Square Mall 2en floor. 22en & Archer? If not where are you talking about?

Grateful One
01-24-12, 12:25
Its really funny how in a few days this board got about 10 new members all eager to talk about only one topic which is Sinclair, Vice Spa, and its competition or not. Amazing!I was thinking the same, but on the positive note: If newer members contribute, that's not a bad thing. This is a Social Community so the better the content the better the experience.

My 1 cent.

Be Careful and always remember, if it's TGTBT, likely it is.

Eddinger
01-24-12, 14:55
Right, except I was being rather sarcastic as I believe all these "new" members are probably the owner of Vice having set up numerous new accounts.

Not one of these new members seems to have continued their posting after they said their peace about the spa.

I was thinking the same, but on the positive note: If newer members contribute, that's not a bad thing. This is a Social Community so the better the content the better the experience.

My 1 cent.

Be Careful and always remember, if it's TGTBT, likely it is.

OldOldMan
01-24-12, 18:50

I agree with the poster below. Unwind has all the appearance of a fine place. Think the new location for Relax. Biut it appears the owner has decided to only break the law by hiring unlicensed therapists.How do you know? I think they have copy of the licensed on wall, and they gave me the $5 off card. Good thing is the clean room make me comfortable. Chack other AMP.

Nearby, like Halsted Spa, Archer Spa or the other spa, not even see the copy. We want good massage or more, not if they break the law.

OldOldMan
01-24-12, 19:01

I agree with the poster below. Unwind has all the appearance of a fine place. Think the new location for Relax. Biut it appears the owner has decided to only break the law by hiring unlicensed therapists.How do you know they unlicensed? I think they have the copy of licensed on wall and I got a $5 off card. Good thing is clean room make me comfortable. Look at all AMP nearby, like halsted Spa, Archer Spa or the other, I don't see any copy on wall. All we want is good massage or more. Not if they break the law.

Member #5942
01-24-12, 21:38
You talking about China Square Mall 2en floor. 22en & Archer? If not where are you talking about?The reference is to VIP Spa. It was originally located in Norridge. The Spa relocated to Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago. Both locations for VIP are closed or were bought by another company.

JimmyJack22
01-25-12, 09:23
It's my first post but I'm a long time indulger. I was prompted to write this more as a warning to others than anything else as it seems things work differently in Illinois than they do on Michigan. I went looking for April but was told she wasn't available, ended up with CoCo. Not bad in the looks department, definitely had me ready to be relaxed. Massage started off good, touching all the pressure points, was really enjoying myself until she told me to turn over 15 minutes into an hour massage. I asked why, plenty of time, right? This started the negotiation and she was firm on. 6 and even left the room and sent another girl in because she doesn't massage for less than. 6. Are you freakin' kidding me? I didn't just fall off the turnip truck, we all know that. 4 is standard. The new girl wasn't having it after getting an eyeful I think she was intimidated, she left back out and Coco came back and settled on. 4. Don't have to tell you that the mood was totally fucked now. She starts massage again, noticeably less enthusiastic than before, then stops and says "you pay me tip now." This is 5 minutes after the negotiation from hell, and only 25 minutes into the massage. I tell her no, that's not how it works. She gets huffy and says fine, I get other girl for you. Back to this shit again. Other girl still isn't having it, Coco is back and by this time I tell her to fuck off and I want a refund, this is bullshit and I need a massage to relax from THIS massage now. She's pleading now, I tell her to fuck off, get part of my money back and leave.

Will not repeat with her and I might not repeat here again ever. This was the worst experience I've ever had. Had to share to save you the time and frustration.

Eddinger
01-25-12, 11:52
This board has gotten funny. Now we have OLDOLDMAN showing up out of nowhere only to defend from attacks against Unwinds and to try and hurt the business of some other spas. Its starting to become post by brand new members whose first and only posts are to defend some spa from accusations or level accusations against another one and then we never hear from those posters again. I would hope that no one really believes those members to be anything other than providers, or people who work for the spas, and that eventually they stop wasting our time and message board space with this new marketing strategy.

Nighthawk1955
01-25-12, 17:21
How do you know they unlicensed? I think they have the copy of licensed on wall and I got a $5 off card. Good thing is clean room make me comfortable. Look at all AMP nearby, like halsted Spa, Archer Spa or the other, I don't see any copy on wall. All we want is good massage or more. Not if they break the law.Just because there is a BISINESS license on the wall does not mean each provider is licensced, as is required by the State.

Tank Rodwell
01-25-12, 21:45
I love the fact that she is concerned about the character of the clientele coming into her neighborhood for massages. I got news for you sweetheart. Those are your neighbors. And probably your husband.Admittedly I haven't been there in over four years, but when I last did visit it was a jackshack. Any news to the contrary?

Dsmooth03
01-25-12, 23:15
The girl who welcomed me in was gorgeous and I thought Yes, finally a good looking MT! But then when I got to the room, an average looking black girl came into the room to massage me. It was the most awkward experience I've had at a massage parlor. She wasn't rude or anything. There just was no attraction and no connection. Her hands were rougher than mine. For the first time ever, I couldn't even get hard. Not sure if there any other MTs there who might do a better job. .65 door fee, wasted additional. 50 for nothing!

Gopher88
01-26-12, 14:03
Just because there is a BISINESS license on the wall does not mean each provider is licensced, as is required by the State.I think he would be a good one? All in favor!

Truthfu11
01-26-12, 23:18
The girl who welcomed me in was gorgeous and I thought Yes, finally a good looking MT! But then when I got to the room, an average looking black girl came into the room to massage me. It was the most awkward experience I've had at a massage parlor. She wasn't rude or anything. There just was no attraction and no connection. Her hands were rougher than mine. For the first time ever, I couldn't even get hard. Not sure if there any other MTs there who might do a better job. .65 door fee, wasted additional. 50 for nothing!I had a very strange experience there too. Met at door by black island girl and brought to room. Euro MT does the massage then on the flip she leaves and black girl comes back in and said she would take care of the "sensual" part. Wanted tip up front. Top came off, nips were very nice and handshake was nice. Then she reminded me that the massage girl needed a tip too on the way out.

Could get expensive and confusing.

RockaBilly1032
01-26-12, 23:19
Would someone be so kind as to explain a lingerie massage? At "Amazing" they're charging $150. I don't know if I can justify the bump up from the cost a tantra without knowing more about it. If anyone can give me some info that would be great.

Thanks, and stay safe, Gents.

Nighthawk1955
01-27-12, 11:06
I think he would be a good one? All in favor!I might already BE a Mayor.

Dsmooth03
01-27-12, 12:31
I had a very strange experience there too. Met at door by black island girl and brought to room. Euro MT does the massage then on the flip she leaves and black girl comes back in and said she would take care of the "sensual" part. Wanted tip up front. Top came off, nips were very nice and handshake was nice. Then she reminded me that the massage girl needed a tip too on the way out.

Could get expensive and confusing.That's right, you reminded me, the one who massaged me asked for the tip in the middle of the massage. I had to get up half way, walk to my pants and then tip her. The MT I got didn't take anything off. I don't think I'll be going back there again.

Humpfree
01-29-12, 17:21
I just talked to Lulu from Unwind Spa. She asked me if I would let all of you know that she is not At Unwind Spa anymore. She will let us know if and when she goes somewhere else.

OPIllini
01-30-12, 12:10
http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/supp_info/weekly_hearing_schedules.htmlZenobia's, Lavish, and Alice's. Hopefully they're all able to stay open for as long as possible.

Cooper1234
01-30-12, 18:12
Just drove pass North on Ashland, can't help but noticed there is a big orange REVOKE sign posted on the door. RIP.

Cooper1234
01-30-12, 18:15
RIP, just drove pass North on Ashland, saw the big orange REVOKE sign on the door.

Cubiche
01-30-12, 22:48
Zenobia's, Lavish, and Alice's. Hopefully they're all able to stay open for as long as possible.Noted the dreaded orange sign on the door.

OPIllini
01-31-12, 20:13
RIP, just drove pass North on Ashland, saw the big orange REVOKE sign on the door.Not surprised; it was a matter of time. They reportedly had several cases against them, and you can only stall for so long before the city throws the hammer down. Oh well, another AMP death courtesy of Uncle LEO.

Gopher88
01-31-12, 21:22
RIP, just drove pass North on Ashland, saw the big orange REVOKE sign on the door.Some one told me to use the back door. I don't know for sure.

Nudus81
02-01-12, 14:29
Can anyone recommend a Thai Massage place? I just had a legit one in California and would love to find either a good legit Thai Massage or one that offers HE. Mostly interested in getting a good Thai modality massage at a reasonable price.

AmericanIron
02-01-12, 17:22
Anyone have any intel on Seoul Spa or a Mongolian mid 20 girl who works there?

Sharpie80
02-01-12, 20:04
I'm LOL'ing at myself because I visited a place called Tao Massage on Chicago Avenue (west of Western Ave). It was my first time at a massage parlor but I thought to make myself look safer, I would say that I visit a parlor on North / Ashland at least once a month, but the girl who gives me messages had left so I was looking for a new place.

So I find this site today and the North / Ashland place was recently shut down? . LOL! I'm guessing these parlors all know what is happening with each other. And if I visited a place that was shut down, maybe that made them look at me more skeptical. Long story shorty, I didn't get anything extra! Hah!

Northwell
02-01-12, 21:09
Anyone have any intel on Seoul Spa or a Mongolian mid 20 girl who works there?Strictly legit place with cameras and open doors. The massage was a 7 and there was no fun to be had.

I personally wouldn't repeat. Much better choices out there.

Northwell
02-01-12, 21:11
Can anyone recommend a Thai Massage place? I just had a legit one in California and would love to find either a good legit Thai Massage or one that offers HE. Mostly interested in getting a good Thai modality massage at a reasonable price.I have been looking for the same. I think we are limited to the standard Chinese techniques around here.

If you find one PM me.

Nicky Forza
02-01-12, 21:17
Anyone have any intel on Seoul Spa or a Mongolian mid 20 girl who works there?I sent you PM

Jadedone
02-01-12, 21:34
Can anyone recommend a Thai Massage place? I just had a legit one in California and would love to find either a good legit Thai Massage or one that offers HE. Mostly interested in getting a good Thai modality massage at a reasonable price.There is a place in the western burbs (Lisle, I think) that advertises on BP from time to time. Never been, but from what I can tell they are legit.

ChiHappiness
02-01-12, 22:45
Can anyone recommend a Thai Massage place? I just had a legit one in California and would love to find either a good legit Thai Massage or one that offers HE. Mostly interested in getting a good Thai modality massage at a reasonable price.If you ever get up to the northside, Lulu at Technicolor in Morton Grove is Thai. She gives a great legit massage.

Oddjob
02-02-12, 02:34
Anyone have any intel on Seoul Spa or a Mongolian mid 20 girl who works there?Seoul is strictly legit. Not a bad massage though.

AmericanIron
02-02-12, 15:10
Seoul is strictly legit. Not a bad massage though.But are the Girls legit? Do they do anything outside the spa after hours?

Bruce Willis
02-02-12, 16:37
Not only legit but probably the best massage I have ever had. Few years ago.

ChiHappiness
02-02-12, 20:45
Sorry, I had a brain fart. Yuri is Thai, not Lulu.

TonyAndolleni
02-03-12, 06:32
Lulu is on vacation for a couple weeks. I tried booking last week & that's what they told me.

Gopher88
02-04-12, 14:05
Sorry, I had a brain fart. Yuri is Thai, not Lulu.I know Lulu, Don't know anything about Yuri? Who and Where is she?

Gopher88
02-04-12, 14:16
I just talked to Lulu from Unwind Spa. She asked me if I would let all of you know that she is not At Unwind Spa anymore. She will let us know if and when she goes somewhere else.Lulu from Unwind not on vacation. She not there anymore.

ChiHappiness
02-04-12, 16:15
I know Lulu, Don't know anything about Yuri? Who and Where is she?Sorry its not the same lulu that has been talked about here. I was talking about the girls at Technicolor. The guy wanted a legit Thai masseuse.

OPIllini
02-04-12, 17:59
I am thinking tonight would be a good night to party. I am guessing providers will be bored out of their minds.

Thoughts?Yeah, I'm thinking that Super Bowl Sunday's going to be really slow at the AMPs. This might be one of the better times for a visit, because IMO I think us mongers who do go may luck out and get sweet deals. What do you guys think? Also, which time of day do you think is best to go to AMPs? I would think from 10am-3pm, and 7pm-close during the week, and Saturday evenings and all day Sunday.

Silvio
02-05-12, 02:05
Seems uncle leo paid city massage on 31st a visit Friday nite. Lights were on and leo was chatting with our friendly neighborhood masueses. Bastards got nothing better to do than harrass the tension relievers of the world.

Timmer
02-05-12, 17:50
Laurie at Harmonious Healing is awesome. Found on Chicago back pg.

Can anyone recommend a Thai Massage place? I just had a legit one in California and would love to find either a good legit Thai Massage or one that offers HE. Mostly interested in getting a good Thai modality massage at a reasonable price.

OPIllini
02-05-12, 17:56
Seems uncle leo paid city massage on 31st a visit Friday nite. Lights were on and leo was chatting with our friendly neighborhood masueses. Bastards got nothing better to do than harrass the tension relievers of the world.Well I guess I won't be going there today. You know they're going to be acting paranoid now for awhile and though I went in December and left happy, I don't expect a similar outcome if I go at this point. Once again, LEO has taken away an option for us hard-working mongers, and the city seems to be hell-bent on either severely restricting or altogether closing AMPs. A damn shame is what it is.

JimJames
02-06-12, 06:58
Laurie at Harmonious Healing is awesome. Found on Chicago back pg.What street, I Googled it and several showed up.

JJ

Illinoisdesi
02-06-12, 11:21
What street, I Googled it and several showed up. JJLooks like it is the one in the link below:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stop-wasting-your-money-on-bad-massages-by-fakes-voted-best-latest-review/9458171

If the link does not work, please feel free to search BP Chicago therapeutic massage section using the keyword "laurie".

Humpfree
02-06-12, 13:08
What street, I Googled it and several showed up.

JJI can't find it either Let us know. You can PM me if you like.

OPIllini
02-06-12, 17:04
After overpaying yesterday at an AMP near Chinatown that I won't mention here (so LEO doesn't go harassing the place; Seniors only if you'd like you can PM me) , I've decided that enough is enough and I'm going to take a break from all MPs, at least until my financial situation improves. Too many times I haven't thought with the big head and it's cost me dearly. I realize now that I need to take care of my personal business first before I can have fun and pleasure. And overdarwing my bank account is NOT really worth it; the bills and rent always need to come first, and I've let hobbying become addictive. So I'll take a break for a while from MP activity (I'll still go to strip clubs when I can because they're frankly more affordable and IMO you get a better value) , but I'll continue to keep up with the forum to see how you guys are doing and what info I need to know when I do start up again. Don't get me wrong, going to AMPs for the most part is fun, but at this point in my life it's something I can't afford to do anymore until I get my affairs straightened out. I hope you guys understand, and stay safe as always!

As I said earlier, Seniors can PM me with info on my recent visit; I'll continue to check my inbox and will respond ASAP.

Nighthawk1955
02-06-12, 19:08
After overpaying yesterday at an AMP near Chinatown that I won't mention here (so LEO doesn't go harassing the place; Seniors only if you'd like you can PM me) , I've decided that enough is enough and I'm going to take a break from all MPs, at least until my financial situation improves.Everyone from time to time, with the exception of DavidOnCall and Gopher88, has to take some time to refill the bank account and the batteries. No harm in that.

Jamz20
02-07-12, 10:29
Don't get me wrong, going to AMPs for the most part is fun, but at this point in my life it's something I can't afford to do anymore until I get my affairs straightened out. I hope you guys understand, and stay safe as always!It has become increasingly evident that the climate has changed. It has not only affected the AMP's but this board as well. There are those who have been long time members that have just stopped providing intel due to caution. OPIllini take your rest bro and know you are not alone in your views.

Mojorzn
02-07-12, 11:12
I've seen Laurie about 4x now and will be going again and again. All I can say is the first visit was good but each one thereafter got better and BETTER! And for the price, you can't beat her.

Laurie at Harmonious Healing is awesome. Found on Chicago back pg.

Ncogni2
02-07-12, 15:17
Hello, Chicago! I'm back from deployment!

Just got back to the Chi after a year on deployment! I just got back from my favorite LMP on Western Ave. But alas! There's a huge FOR RENT sign on it! Since. When had Galaxy been closed! = (Anyway, on the way. Home from the airport last Friday, I saw a new place. In front of the auto parts store. I walked in, and spoke. To the cutie behind the counter. I was asked if it were. My first time there. I tried to get an appointment but. Was told the therapists are all busy, so I asked if she can. Do it, she said no. I asked if I can get an appointment. Later on in the day and she said they were fully booked.

Did I do something to spook them or something? It's been a very rude year. Can someone please help this weary Infantryman out?

Magooski
02-07-12, 20:52
Just think of how much safer the city would be if they took the tax dollars the city and county spends on going to spas for massages trying to get a yank and focused on gangs and drugs. They close a spa and the building sits empty and not rented. They put the "therapist" out of work and they spend less. So how does this really help the city? Oh well, it takes a real brave soul to go into one of those spas and take them down!

Member202
02-08-12, 01:04
Thought I saw something here about this spa but nothing coming up in my search. Any info. On this one?

Elpatron
02-08-12, 11:56
Just think of how much safer the city would be if they took the tax dollars the city and county spends on going to spas for massages trying to get a yank and focused on gangs and drugs. They close a spa and the building sits empty and not rented. They put the "therapist" out of work and they spend less. So how does this really help the city? Oh well, it takes a real brave soul to go into one of those spas and take them down!It does not help the city its all politics, leo closes a spa and they tell their boss look we'are doing our job, but the therapist or the spa owner they move on, they open up some-were else, its not going to end like you mention the city is just wasting tax dollars, but for uncle leo is easier to go after defenseless women because their not a treat to them. The spas are a target for leo they know were they are, all they got to do is book an appointment hit them twice and they are gone well this is my opinion.

Rudykzooti
02-08-12, 12:27
Nasty old hag there when last reported, they always say new younger one coming next week.

Save your $

Thought I saw something here about this spa but nothing coming up in my search. Any info. On this one?

SamPerkins420
02-08-12, 14:10
Hi,

I'm a semi-recent transplant to Chicago from Detroit, land of the best strip bars ever & best AMP of all time (M1 Health on Telegraph in Redford, if you are in Detroit, the two must stops are there & Lafayette Coney Island).

I've come to terms with the fact that there is no decent strip bar scene here, but am also dismayed by the MPs. I've been to a number of AMP's here, but most, like the Ashland Corridor between Chicago & Division, seem to get shut down by LEO.

My question is, are there MP's here that feature white women, either American or Euro? I once hit up an MP way north on Milwaukee that was advertising a "Grand Opening" on CL, the girl was a gorgeous Polish woman, but no fun to be had. I've found one "Powerful" place up north in Belmont Central neighborhood (by Cragin Park) that may have what I'm looking for. Otherwise, there's a great station for relaxation I've visited about 90 minutes northwest of the city, but it's too much of a hassle to get there & back to go any more often that once in a blue moon. Does anyone have any input the place on Diversey or other places?

I'll take answers either on here or via PM, and will be happy to reciprocate my experiences thus far at AMPs to whomever helps me out.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, stay safe,

SP

Paintedbird
02-08-12, 14:30
Thought I saw something here about this spa but nothing coming up in my search. Any info. On this one?Legit, totally legit. Has a table shower.

HenrySmall
02-08-12, 15:06
I have been relatively satisfied on my couple of visits. Haven't been there in quite a while. Just about every place I try these days feels really mechanical. This place is no different.

Boy do I miss SuzyatKM. She could really do it properly.

Biscuit123
02-08-12, 17:48
Stopped in for the second tine this afternoon and and a visit with Simone. Banging body and outstanding hand skills. She is another therapist that takes pride in her craft. And she has this awesome accent.

Northwell
02-08-12, 21:04
Thought I saw something here about this spa but nothing coming up in my search. Any info. On this one?From what I know this place is legit.

Datsurman
02-10-12, 07:22
The last stand for quality European massage near Chicago can be found on the Mt. Prospect board. Years ago, there were EMPs *everywhere. Now. For whatever reason. They've all disappeared. I found that they typically gave excellent overall quality. They would take pride in the quality of the massage, pre-HJ teasing, then a great HJ. The places now focus on HE. Too stupid to realize that being lazy on the massage and losing a possible repeat customer doesn't make any financial sense. Sad.

Other option is driving out west (check out the Belvedere board)

Hi,

I'm a semi-recent transplant to Chicago from Detroit, land of the best strip bars ever & best AMP of all time (M1 Health on Telegraph in Redford, if you are in Detroit, the two must stops are there & Lafayette Coney Island).

I've come to terms with the fact that there is no decent strip bar scene here, but am also dismayed by the MPs. I've been to a number of AMP's here, but most, like the Ashland Corridor between Chicago & Division, seem to get shut down by LEO.

My question is, are there MP's here that feature white women, either American or Euro? I once hit up an MP way north on Milwaukee that was advertising a "Grand Opening" on CL, the girl was a gorgeous Polish woman, but no fun to be had. I've found one "Powerful" place up north in Belmont Central neighborhood (by Cragin Park) that may have what I'm looking for. Otherwise, there's a great station for relaxation I've visited about 90 minutes northwest of the city, but it's too much of a hassle to get there & back to go any more often that once in a blue moon. Does anyone have any input the place on Diversey or other places?

I'll take answers either on here or via PM, and will be happy to reciprocate my experiences thus far at AMPs to whomever helps me out.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, stay safe,

SP

Gopher88
02-10-12, 17:16
I have been relatively satisfied on my couple of visits. Haven't been there in quite a while. Just about every place I try these days feels really mechanical. This place is no different.

Boy do I miss SuzyatKM. She could really do it properly.To know her is to love her. Suzy was the best. Has anyone been to the old KM? If so whats there now?

Gopher88
02-10-12, 17:22
I know 2 lady's that has left Bridgeport to go to work on the North Side. I here there working at a Spa near Lincoln & Devon. I think it's on Devon Anyone know What Spa and where? I would say there names but I'm sure they been changed.

Cubiche
02-11-12, 01:59
To know her is to love her. Suzy was the best. Has anyone been to the old KM? If so whats there now?KM closed about 6 months ago. The site is now a lawyer's office. No knowledge as to where the staff relocated.

SirCumALot
02-11-12, 10:37
Its like peaking again the girls are great walking around almost naked saw a little.

Spinner great CBJ one hour hardcore great fake titties 70 house 130 full hour sex.

A little like she was at work cum and go. Could not help thinking she was just a

Used condom on her back kind of sad. Nabi doing high valume Clark's got to be doing

Big numbers in that place. Be carefull her trail cumming up soon hope she gets her.

Happy Ending! All in All pretty good total 2 bills.

Member #4843
02-11-12, 16:55
Its been a while, but have been in self imposed retirement. Recently, been into the tantra thing.

I have seen Isabella http://www.sacrederos.com/practitioners/view/isabella And I have seen Sophia http://lightofsophia.com/mobile/index.html

Both are excellent choices, with Isabella being 350 / h, which is a little pricey and Sophia 240, a little more reasonable. However, Isabella has the sexiest Latin accent and for an older provider, hasa great body. Her boobs are better than I have seen on 20 year olds. If anyone is interested in more details, please PM me, but I can say that both are good choices when they come to Chicago. I say this of course, with a grain of salt, because they do tantra and are not escorts, but if tantra is your thing, you will have fun.

Now, a quetion for you folks, there is a provider visiting http://www.eros-chicago.com/files/125799.htm That I can't find reviews for. Has anyone seen her? Youn can PM me and I have some additional info, if trading is your thing. Thanks in advance and stay warm boys.

Raoul Duke
02-11-12, 20:34
It took 20 years of mongering, but it finally happened. A fart slipped out and ruined the moment. I was visiting my therapist earlier today and somehow her skirt wound up draped over my head as she massaged my sore and tired body. I was enjoying the view until I realized that a rather unpleasant odor permeated her undies and right up my nostrils. The little minx, accidentally I hope, let one slip out. What does one do in a situation like that? She kept talking and I abruptly repositioned my head to higher ground as the smell of digested kimchee and eel quickly changed the ambience.

Moccdawg
02-11-12, 21:15
It took 20 years of mongering, but it finally happened. A fart slipped out and ruined the moment. I was visiting my therapist earlier today and somehow her skirt wound up draped over my head as she massaged my sore and tired body. I was enjoying the view until I realized that a rather unpleasant odor permeated her undies and right up my nostrils. The little minx, accidentally I hope, let one slip out. What does one do in a situation like that? She kept talking and I abruptly repositioned my head to higher ground as the smell of digested kimchee and eel quickly changed the ambience.She blew you a kiss, face to face. Lmfao

BigChiGuy44
02-11-12, 21:49
Hello all. Long time follower, first time poster. Went to a place last night to see if I could get back in the rhythm, no luck. Although I didn't get farted on, I almost wish I had. I've gone east before, usually with good luck, but struck out this time. Not sure if it was the increased presence in this particular area, or my inability to initiate, but walked out empty handed none the less. Actual massage was lackluster as well, oh well out. 6. Guess I shoulda got a tank of gas, see what I did there? Good luck and stay safe all.

Bigchiguy

Casper27
02-11-12, 23:27
She blew you a kiss, face to face. LmfaoI'm in the same position as fellow member OPilllini so I haven't been to any mp s lately. I do check in once in a while to see what's new. This report made my day it had me LMFAO. Last places I visited were the following sunkiss had someone named Mary mediocre massage from an ok looking Asian and a visit to copper got me a new Russian girl named svilana skills were great didn't look bad either but all you'll get there is blue balls.

Gopher88
02-12-12, 15:27
It took 20 years of mongering, but it finally happened. A fart slipped out and ruined the moment. I was visiting my therapist earlier today and somehow her skirt wound up draped over my head as she massaged my sore and tired body. I was enjoying the view until I realized that a rather unpleasant odor permeated her undies and right up my nostrils. The little minx, accidentally I hope, let one slip out. What does one do in a situation like that? She kept talking and I abruptly repositioned my head to higher ground as the smell of digested kimchee and eel quickly changed the ambience.Same thing happen to me at Sennia's many moon's ago. Therapist said on her way out the door, Do you need to use the bath room. LOL

Member #5121
02-12-12, 17:47
The last stand for quality European massage near Chicago can be found on the Mt. Prospect board. Years ago, there were EMPs *everywhere. Now. For whatever reason. They've all disappeared. I found that they typically gave excellent overall quality. They would take pride in the quality of the massage, pre-HJ teasing, then a great HJ. The places now focus on HE. Too stupid to realize that being lazy on the massage and losing a possible repeat customer doesn't make any financial sense. Sad.

Other option is driving out west (check out the Belvedere board) I agree, Datsurman. Yes, Mt. Prospect is the way to go, especially if you're coming down from Milwaukee like me. The last time I tried Tatiana's Massage on Milwaukee, it was no teasing, and a pretty dry but friendly massage/TS. Now, I notice their website is longer active. Besides Olga's near Wheeling, I don't believe I've heard of any LEO issues recently. Are the girls just not immigrating, or lacking the stateside sponsors, like they used to?

Roscoe23
02-12-12, 20:15
KM closed about 6 months ago. The site is now a lawyer's office. No knowledge as to where the staff relocated.Both Suzie and Julie went back to N. Y.

Dee Mac
02-13-12, 01:45
It took 20 years of mongering, but it finally happened. A fart slipped out and ruined the moment. I was visiting my therapist earlier today and somehow her skirt wound up draped over my head as she massaged my sore and tired body. I was enjoying the view until I realized that a rather unpleasant odor permeated her undies and right up my nostrils. The little minx, accidentally I hope, let one slip out. What does one do in a situation like that? She kept talking and I abruptly repositioned my head to higher ground as the smell of digested kimchee and eel quickly changed the ambience.One more reason why you are my favorite poster.

Thanks for the update Raoul!

BenBeck
02-13-12, 12:05
It took 20 years of mongering, but it finally happened. A fart slipped out and ruined the moment. I was visiting my therapist earlier today and somehow her skirt wound up draped over my head as she massaged my sore and tired body. I was enjoying the view until I realized that a rather unpleasant odor permeated her undies and right up my nostrils. The little minx, accidentally I hope, let one slip out. What does one do in a situation like that? She kept talking and I abruptly repositioned my head to higher ground as the smell of digested kimchee and eel quickly changed the ambience.I've been there! I think you did the only thing a man can do in that situation: dodge that bullet and soldier on. Keep your eye on the prize, and never surrender.

These are the times that try mens' souls.

Gopher88
02-13-12, 13:05
Both Suzie and Julie went back to N. Y.New York's gain Our Loss

Gopher88
02-13-12, 13:07
It took 20 years of mongering, but it finally happened. A fart slipped out and ruined the moment. I was visiting my therapist earlier today and somehow her skirt wound up draped over my head as she massaged my sore and tired body. I was enjoying the view until I realized that a rather unpleasant odor permeated her undies and right up my nostrils. The little minx, accidentally I hope, let one slip out. What does one do in a situation like that? She kept talking and I abruptly repositioned my head to higher ground as the smell of digested kimchee and eel quickly changed the ambience.Raoul your mail box is full. You may need to delete a few email's

BigChiGuy44
02-13-12, 22:25
Hello all, back again to post about a great dream I had this evening. Long day at work and decided I needed to go out make up for striking out last week. It would be to obvious of me to say a street but most mongers should remember a big ole German shepherd that used to watch the register. I digress. Cute little lady who's name starts with an N, mid to late thirties, petite, very friendly. Get to the room and massage starts, very soft sensual touching, not really in the mood for some real body work anyway. N asks me if I'm tired, I say yes, then asks me again then places her bare chest on my back. Then comes a quick flip, and a very happy little chi guy. Some stroking, then a discussion of the options. I decide to treat myself to a CBJ for valentine's day. One problem, no see. That's ok, N is like mcguyver for mongers and grabs a plastic bag. N starts goin to town and decides to hop up and straddle my face. At this point we are in 69 position so I slide a finger in, very tight and very wet. At that point she was ready to hop on, but my being unprepared got in the way. Either way very nice pbbj plastic bag BJ, finish her off with my fingers then clean up. Towards the end a very loud monger stood in the entrance arguing over his $27 tip, hopefully none of you guys. All in all. 65 plus. 90 tip. 1.55 all day, and she's definitely down for FS. I'll have to switch to basic cable to keep this hobby up. Seniors can pm me for more if comfortable.

Thanks and stay safe!

Bigchiguy

LongRanger99
02-14-12, 03:24
Tao Massage.

2625 West Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60622

(773) 276-8863 &8206;

Wanted some relaxation so decided to give location a try. Basically TOFTT.

My rating on a scale of 0 to 5.

Attendant appearance: 3. 5.

Attendant attitude: 3.

Attendant communication skills: 4.

Theraputic massage: 3. 5.

Table shower: not applicable.

Roaming: not available.

Other massage: not available.

Options available: not available.

Facility appearance: 4.

Time given. Vs- time advertised: 5.

Overall Experience: 2. 5.

Conclusion: I will return the next time I want a soothing theraputic massage.

Scale Meaning:

5 = Loved it or beautiful or 100%

4 = Liked alot or good looking.

3 = Decent or above average looks.

2. 5 = Take it or leave it / neutral / average or 50%

2 = Dislike or below average looks.

1 = Awful or not attractive.

0 = Hated it or ugly or 0%

Jesus Collins
02-14-12, 17:47
Your inbox is full.

Silvio
02-15-12, 11:46
Cleared. Hit me back.

Your inbox is full.

LongRanger99
02-15-12, 16:49
Exit #31 off of I90 / I94.

537 W. 31ST St, Chicago, IL 60616.

312-949-9551

Wanted some relaxation so decided to give location a try. Basically TOFTT. Prices are 35 1/2hr and 60 hr.

My rating on a scale of 0 to 5.

Attendant appearance: 3. 5.

Attendant attitude: 2. 5.

Attendant communication skills: 3. 5.

Theraputic massage: 2. 5.

Table shower: not applicable.

Roaming: not available.

Other massage: not available.

Options available: not available.

Facility appearance: 3.

Time given. Vs- time advertised: 5.

Overall Experience: 2. 5.

Conclusion: I may or may not return the next time I want a soothing theraputic massage.

Scale Meaning:

5 = Loved it or beautiful or 100%

4 = Liked alot or good looking.

3 = Decent or above average looks.

2. 5 = Take it or leave it / neutral / average or 50%

2 = Dislike or below average looks.

1 = Awful or not attractive.

0 = Hated it or ugly or 0%

Benderedundat
02-15-12, 23:23
Hello, Chicago! I'm back from deployment!

Just got back to the Chi after a year on deployment! I just got back from my favorite LMP on Western Ave. But alas! There's a huge FOR RENT sign on it! Since. When had Galaxy been closed! = (Anyway, on the way. Home from the airport last Friday, I saw a new place. In front of the auto parts store. I walked in, and spoke. To the cutie behind the counter. I was asked if it were. My first time there. I tried to get an appointment but. Was told the therapists are all busy, so I asked if she can. Do it, she said no. I asked if I can get an appointment. Later on in the day and she said they were fully booked.

Did I do something to spook them or something? It's been a very rude year. Can someone please help this weary Infantryman out?Welcome back soldier. Thanks for your service.

36 hours earlier you were on the other side of the world with your head on a swivel 24/7. Suddenly you are back on Montrose Ave walking into a LMP. You probably gave off a LEO vibe and things have changed a lot since you have been gone. There have been a lot of busts and MP closings. Take it easy next time you go in and don't seem so eager.

Been there, done that.

BigChiGuy44
02-16-12, 15:06
Welcome back soldier. Thanks for your service.

36 hours earlier you were on the other side of the world with your head on a swivel 24/7. Suddenly you are back on Montrose Ave walking into a LMP. You probably gave off a LEO vibe and things have changed a lot since you have been gone. There have been a lot of busts and MP closings. Take it easy next time you go in and don't seem so eager.

Been there, done that.Have to agree, thank you for your service. As the previous poster mentioned, tons of busts, closings, etc. Here's another thing, you're probably in good shape and used to dressing a certain way, and carrying yourself a certain way. Much like everyone's not so favorite uncle. A big problem is also asking to survey the talent. A lot of this is luck of the draw or personal request. Places aren't too fond of lining up the girls like a buffet spread. I know where you were and believe me the talent is always pretty good there. Try again, see what you can get. Be friendly, but don't appear to pry, it's a fine line. At ease, soldier and stay safe.

Bigchiguy

BigChiGuy44
02-16-12, 20:22
Have to agree, thank you for your service. As the previous poster mentioned, tons of busts, closings, etc. Here's another thing, you're probably in good shape and used to dressing a certain way, and carrying yourself a certain way. Much like everyone's not so favorite uncle. A big problem is also asking to survey the talent. A lot of this is luck of the draw or personal request. Places aren't too fond of lining up the girls like a buffet spread. I know where you were and believe me the talent is always pretty good there. Try again, see what you can get. Be friendly, but don't appear to pry, it's a fine line. At ease, soldier and stay safe.

BigchiguyMy apologies, I confused your post with another monger who said he asked to survey talent.

Member #4223
02-16-12, 21:20
Stopped into a place I haven't been to in a while and asked for the lady I saw last time (4 months ago) was told yes and led to a room. In comes someone similar, as far as looks go, so I roll with it. The short version is bad massage and I stopped her 10 min. Into it. I told her I was done and started to get dressed. She said she can't have any trouble with the mammasan and asked me not to say anything. I told her that I did want to speak with her and she became very worried. Said she would get fired and gave me 70 of her own money not to say anything. I took 50 of it and kept my mouth shut. I feel bad for her seeing how she's out the 50 + the 40 I was going to leave as a tip but a bad massage is not acceptable. Let me rephrase that. A horrible massage is not acceptable. I have let a bad massage go on many occasion. I'm not mentioning the name of the place because I did say I'd keep my mouth shut and not make trouble for her.

Locopazzo
02-16-12, 23:04
I was there seen a couple of latinas beware of the nasty towels $50 door fee 60 HJ 100 CBJ 150 full new find see the one there with big tittys nice ass she's a dirty little latina big tits she will swallow so if by stop in and check it out.

Silvio
02-17-12, 02:48
This is almost as useful as tits on a bull. This would be a great time to say what spa and which massuese so we don't all get burned. Don't you agree.

Stopped into a place I haven't been to in a while and asked for the lady I saw last time (4 months ago) was told yes and led to a room. In comes someone similar, as far as looks go, so I roll with it. The short version is bad massage and I stopped her 10 min. Into it. I told her I was done and started to get dressed. She said she can't have any trouble with the mammasan and asked me not to say anything. I told her that I did want to speak with her and she became very worried. Said she would get fired and gave me 70 of her own money not to say anything. I took 50 of it and kept my mouth shut. I feel bad for her seeing how she's out the 50 + the 40 I was going to leave as a tip but a bad massage is not acceptable. Let me rephrase that. A horrible massage is not acceptable. I have let a bad massage go on many occasion. I'm not mentioning the name of the place because I did say I'd keep my mouth shut and not make trouble for her.

Datsurman
02-17-12, 08:39
Hope you learned something from the experience.

I don't get the idea of going to an amt and DATY. First, do you have any idea what has been in or come out of the 'why' in its 30. 40 years. How do you know you won't wake up with a lip that looks like you just lost a fight with a flat iron. Second, are you paying her or is she paying you? If you're paying then why are you providing service? If its a civilian I get it, but an amt? Serously?

It took 20 years of mongering, but it finally happened. A fart slipped out and ruined the moment. I was visiting my therapist earlier today and somehow her skirt wound up draped over my head as she massaged my sore and tired body. I was enjoying the view until I realized that a rather unpleasant odor permeated her undies and right up my nostrils. The little minx, accidentally I hope, let one slip out. What does one do in a situation like that? She kept talking and I abruptly repositioned my head to higher ground as the smell of digested kimchee and eel quickly changed the ambience.

Member #4223
02-17-12, 09:23
This is almost as useful as tits on a bull. This would be a great time to say what spa and which massuese so we don't all get burned. Don't you agree.WE all know that spa owners read these posts and I did tell her I wouldn't make trouble for her. She was actually crying when I told her I wanted to speak with the lady who let me in. I was sharing an experience I had.

Its a spa in the western suburbs and If anyone would like the name of the spa and lady they are more than welcome to PM me, but I'm not going to through her name out in a open forum when I told her I wouldn't make trouble.

Nighthawk1955
02-17-12, 12:08
Serously?I remember a punter talking about doing DATY on a tech I fucked BB the very same day. He should have cut out the middle man and just given me a BJ.

RufinoTorres
02-17-12, 18:13
WE all know that spa owners read these posts and I did tell her I wouldn't make trouble for her. She was actually crying when I told her I wanted to speak with the lady who let me in. I was sharing an experience I had.

Its a spa in the western suburbs and If anyone would like the name of the spa and lady they are more than welcome to PM me, but I'm not going to through her name out in a open forum when I told her I wouldn't make trouble.Wow. I think most guys would just accept a bad massage and never see the girl again. Sometimes we just take our losses and be wiser for itl.

Not you. You had a crying desperate girl on your hands and you extorted her for $50? Dude, that's a dick move. Pretty sick. You actually took her money, huh?

And you write about it?

Member #4223
02-17-12, 18:41
Wow. I think most guys would just accept a bad massage and never see the girl again. Sometimes we just take our losses and be wiser for itl.

Not you. You had a crying desperate girl on your hands and you extorted her for $50? Dude, that's a dick move. Pretty sick. You actually took her money, huh?

And you write about it?Extort? Really? Take it in the ass and be wiser for it? If I've been to this place many times and I expect a certain level of service. I didn't get what I was use to so I was going to speak up. If this was my first time here I would have chalked it up to a bad experience and called it a day. Not the case. These women are in a tough situation I understand that, but when you just except CRAP you will be taken advantage of. If the service is above what I expected I tip over what is the norm. I didn't ask her for $, she offered and I accepted. She tried giving me back 70 I took 50 because she did give me a shower. If I was a " Dick" I would taken it all and left. I guarantee the next guy she saw got a really good massage. If everyone had your train of thought the girls would do as little as possible and want bigger tips.

Werewolf0956
02-17-12, 18:45
I have to agree. These are not CMTs, LMTs, advertising their massgae skills. Poor girl is shaking dicks or touching butt cracks to make a few bucks. No need to punish her for poor performance.

Just my 2 cents.

Wow. I think most guys would just accept a bad massage and never see the girl again. Sometimes we just take our losses and be wiser for itl.

And you write about it?

Raoul Duke
02-17-12, 18:56
Hope you learned something from the experience.

I don't get the idea of going to an amt and DATY. First, do you have any idea what has been in or come out of the 'why' in its 30. 40 years. How do you know you won't wake up with a lip that looks like you just lost a fight with a flat iron. Second, are you paying her or is she paying you? If you're paying then why are you providing service? If its a civilian I get it, but an amt? Serously?I'm in total agreement. You read way more into it than I wrote, I don't dine at the Y.

genuis8
02-18-12, 00:28

And you write about it?If you read his post slowly, it was a BAD massage, and he wanted to leave. The $50 he took from the girl was probably what he paid to the house. Note that he was offered $70 by the girl. That means, it was the girl who lost maybe $25, if she splits the house fee with the spa owner. Nowhere did the guy demand any money.

LongRanger99
02-18-12, 03:34
Who is going to host the next chicago area USA sex guide social and / or get together?

Nighthawk1955
02-18-12, 08:58
I was talking with my cousin the other day. He is a fellow monger.

The Chicago AMP schene is dead. The good old days are over. There are litterally hundreds if willing girls that can't find a place towork.

In the name of endind exploitation, the powers that be have driven the activity to the apartments. Where the real exploitation occurs.

Elpatron
02-18-12, 16:15
He did wrong no matter how you read it I've bee posting a couple times not a lot, I rather like to read what other people had to said, the reason the massage lady give you portion of the fee was probably because, She fear of loosing her, you shouda just man up and take the bad massage job.

If you read his post slowly, it was a BAD massage, and he wanted to leave. The $50 he took from the girl was probably what he paid to the house. Note that he was offered $70 by the girl. That means, it was the girl who lost maybe $25, if she splits the house fee with the spa owner. Nowhere did the guy demand any money.

Davidonecall
02-18-12, 18:39
Not to take side but every situation is diffrent. I understand Mothman70 and Rafino T. Is just that sometime it call for different thing. I my self I would have taken advantage of the situation (yes I know exploitation we can never win). I would have maybe start saying that a massage is important but I came for something else (taking her hand and putting it in my goods and also if possible feeling her out). If that don't work walking out and or if offer the money. Things are bad all around and I rather give the $ to one of the girls that keep me happy then lose the money.

And you write about it?

BigChiGuy44
02-19-12, 05:25
Ok, so this is a horribly long shot, but I wanted to reach out to the community. Back when the massage school on Irving was open, you know the knock on the back door til real late place. They had a girl named Gina working there, older petite little fireball. She was the sexiest older woman I have ever met, and still recollect our times together. Regrettably the last time I was there I never got her digits, and then lost my job. This was somewhere about 2-3 years ago. Does anyone out there know if she's still in business? Or have her contact info? A steak dinner on me would definitely be in order.

Happy hunting, stay safe!

Bigchiguy

DingDongDude10
02-19-12, 12:11
I agree, Datsurman. Yes, Mt. Prospect is the way to go, especially if you're coming down from Milwaukee like me. The last time I tried Tatiana's Massage on Milwaukee, it was no teasing, and a pretty dry but friendly massage/TS. Now, I notice their website is longer active. Besides Olga's near Wheeling, I don't believe I've heard of any LEO issues recently. Are the girls just not immigrating, or lacking the stateside sponsors, like they used to?If you're looking for euro / white massages, I completely recommend Executive in Belvidere. It is a trip to get to; however, it's very rewarding. It's completely safe and clean. The downside is that you probably won't get a FS. I've been there a couple of times and a few friends of mines had too. 100% Satisfaction if you're aiming on having a great time.

Jesus Collins
02-19-12, 13:32
Does anyone remember a girl who worked on Thursday afternoons only at lisunia's?

She was about 5'5, 105 Lbs, see-cups, really smoking hot. I think she was Russian and also worked at Woodfield.

Cannot remember her name to save my life. I want to find out if she is still in the Biz.

PM me

RufinoTorres
02-19-12, 17:24
Extort? Really? Take it in the ass and be wiser for it? If I've been to this place many times and I expect a certain level of service. I didn't get what I was use to so I was going to speak up. If this was my first time here I would have chalked it up to a bad experience and called it a day. Not the case. These women are in a tough situation I understand that, but when you just except CRAP you will be taken advantage of. If the service is above what I expected I tip over what is the norm. I didn't ask her for $, she offered and I accepted. She tried giving me back 70 I took 50 because she did give me a shower. If I was a " Dick" I would taken it all and left. I guarantee the next guy she saw got a really good massage. If everyone had your train of thought the girls would do as little as possible and want bigger tips.I appreciate you're defending your move, but then again you chose a crying girl's money over your own principal of good service.

ReadyForFun84
02-20-12, 18:31
Does anyone know what happened to lavish massage on 2643 w armitage?

Gopher88
02-20-12, 22:59
I remember a punter talking about doing DATY on a tech I fucked BB the very same day. He should have cut out the middle man and just given me a BJ.Mr. Mayor the way you talk. Check you inbox. O a happy days are hear. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around soon.)

McRider
02-21-12, 04:01
Does anyone remember a girl who worked on Thursday afternoons only at lisunia's?

She was about 5'5, 105 Lbs, see-cups, really smoking hot. I think she was Russian and also worked at Woodfield.

Cannot remember her name to save my life. I want to find out if she is still in the Biz.

PM meWe all do! All the girls seem to have gone in to other lines of work.

SamPerkins420
02-21-12, 12:52
I was talking with my cousin the other day. He is a fellow monger.

The Chicago AMP schene is dead. The good old days are over. There are litterally hundreds if willing girls that can't find a place towork.

In the name of ending exploitation, the powers that be have driven the activity to the apartments. Where the real exploitation occurs.I hear ya, for all the issues that this city has (rampant racial violence on the south & west sides, highest number of gangmembers in the country, backwards gun laws that favor criminals over law-abiding citizens, black youth flash mobs terrorizing the beaches & tourist areas all summer, official cronyism & nepotism at all levels, etc) , it sure goes out of it's way to come down hard on the sex trade, both workers & mongers.

If half the attention given to busting AMPs, regulating strip clubs, and running busts of johns off sites like CL & BP was given to policing the southside & breaking up the gangs, this city could turn itself around.

Instead, the powers that be actually HELP the gangs by forcing girls to work for them, which is bad for the women, and the mongers. As tempted as I am to get a girl off BP, I just won't do it, you never know what's waiting on the other side of that apartment / motel door. I now just drive like once every other month to Executive in Belvidere, or save my mongering money for when I go to Detroit once / month to visit my family and hit up the strip clubs there, all of which are full service.

Chamber
02-21-12, 12:59
I've been trying all morning to get them on the phone, but no cigar.

Anyone know if they've shut down?

Pegleg
02-21-12, 14:56
I hear ya, for all the issues that this city has (rampant racial violence on the south & west sides, highest number of gangmembers in the country, backwards gun laws that favor criminals over law-abiding citizens, black youth flash mobs terrorizing the beaches & tourist areas all summer, official cronyism & nepotism at all levels, etc) , it sure goes out of it's way to come down hard on the sex trade, both workers & mongers.

If half the attention given to busting AMPs, regulating strip clubs, and running busts of johns off sites like CL & BP was given to policing the southside & breaking up the gangs, this city could turn itself around.

Instead, the powers that be actually HELP the gangs by forcing girls to work for them, which is bad for the women, and the mongers. As tempted as I am to get a girl off BP, I just won't do it, you never know what's waiting on the other side of that apartment / motel door. I now just drive like once every other month to Executive in Belvidere, or save my mongering money for when I go to Detroit once / month to visit my family and hit up the strip clubs there, all of which are full service.Well said!

Datsurman
02-22-12, 07:59
Does anyone know what happened to lavish massage on 2643 w armitage?My experience was that lavish had a cheap price to get you in the door but asked for the typical lmp upcharge for HJ, topfree HJ, nude HJ which you might be able to negotiate down a little. The latinas were normally average looking. Not worth the money IMHO.

ReadyForFun84
02-22-12, 14:31
I'm sorry I meant does anyone know why Lavish massage is closed? Did they move?

My experience was that lavish had a cheap price to get you in the door but asked for the typical lmp upcharge for HJ, topfree HJ, nude HJ which you might be able to negotiate down a little. The latinas were normally average looking. Not worth the money IMHO.

ReadyForFun84
02-22-12, 14:53
Sorry, I meant does anyone know why this place is closed? Did they move?

My experience was that lavish had a cheap price to get you in the door but asked for the typical lmp upcharge for HJ, topfree HJ, nude HJ which you might be able to negotiate down a little. The latinas were normally average looking. Not worth the money IMHO.

OPIllini
02-22-12, 16:10
I hear ya, for all the issues that this city has (rampant racial violence on the south & west sides, highest number of gangmembers in the country, backwards gun laws that favor criminals over law-abiding citizens, black youth flash mobs terrorizing the beaches & tourist areas all summer, official cronyism & nepotism at all levels, etc) , it sure goes out of it's way to come down hard on the sex trade, both workers & mongers.

Instead, the powers that be actually HELP the gangs by forcing girls to work for them, which is bad for the women, and the mongers. As tempted as I am to get a girl off BP, I just won't do it, you never know what's waiting on the other side of that apartment / motel door. I now just drive like once every other month to Executive in Belvidere, or save my mongering money for when I go to Detroit once / month to visit my family and hit up the strip clubs there, all of which are full service.Agreed. That's partly why I'm taking a break from mongering (also got to wait until my finances improve). The last several visits to MPs I've had in the back of my mind is this the day this place I'm going to gets busted. Thank goodness it hasn't happened yet, but reading the forums I now know what to say to Uncle LEO in order to protect myself. Tell him I was there for massage only and if he persists on getting more info from me I'll just say I'm not answering any more questions without a lawyer.

Really, Chicago would NOT have all these senseless shootings and killings going on as much if LEO puts more resources into crime-fighting rather than harassing AMPs and LMPs. MPs have been around for a long time and no matter what the authorites do they'll ALWAYS be around; simply when one MP closes another one will open up in another area. LEO, please leave the MP workers alone and concentrate on protecting the city from mayhem and chaos!

And I saw on another forum where a monger got robbed at gunpoint when he went to an apartment responding to a BP ad. THAT is the main reason why I will NOT go to apts. anymore for massages; too much risk involved.

GWB2012
02-22-12, 16:18
I see their ads say they charge a buck sixty for full service w some of the women there. My question is whether they try and upsell you in the back much? I want to know if I need to bring more than a few bucks for a tip.

Any info would be appreciated.

Maestromaestro
02-22-12, 21:44
I see their ads say they charge a buck sixty for full service w some of the women there. My question is whether they try and upsell you in the back much? I want to know if I need to bring more than a few bucks for a tip.

Any info would be appreciated.Don't worry about pressured upselling. The phone guy usually asks how long you want beforehand since he needs to arrange the schedule. The girl most likely won't try to upsell you once you're there, at least from my experience. Imo the higher rate really isn't worth it.

As for tipping, it's certainly not expected as the one sixty covers everything. Just be careful about the pics. They try to be 'representative' of the girl, and usually are not of the girl and are very noticeably photoshopped. Lately, they've gotten lazy and have been recycling pics of previous providers. PM for any details.

Kevino
02-22-12, 21:49

Any info would be appreciated.No real upsell just extra if you want GFE (which varies depending on the girl)

AutoParts
02-26-12, 02:24
Stopped in before they closed and noticed a new Thick Latin girl who looked like lots of fun. Looks like they're getting new talent. Been hear a few times Pm for any info.Curious if there was any info on the latin chick at Halsted Spa.

Thanks

OPIllini
02-26-12, 16:34
Does anyone know what happened to lavish massage on 2643 w armitage?Your 1st 3 posts: not good. You don't offer any info, yet you expect us to give you some info? Sorry, but that's not happening. What you're saying is that you either don't RTFF or you're LEO, and neither attribute will gain you favor here.

ReadyForFun84
02-27-12, 18:58
A. I don't even know what RTFF means.

And

B. I asked a simple question, in what way could someone take that as a LEO, if I was LEo wouldn't I know what happened to the spa?

Easy

Your 1st 3 posts: not good. You don't offer any info, yet you expect us to give you some info? Sorry, but that's not happening. What you're saying is that you either don't RTFF or you're LEO, and neither attribute will gain you favor here.

ReadyForFun84
02-27-12, 19:00
And one other thing I didn't know that your posts have to be approved thats why I posted a couple times, so relax.

Your 1st 3 posts: not good. You don't offer any info, yet you expect us to give you some info? Sorry, but that's not happening. What you're saying is that you either don't RTFF or you're LEO, and neither attribute will gain you favor here.

OPIllini
02-27-12, 21:58
A. I don't even know what RTFF means.

And

B. I asked a simple question, in what way could someone take that as a LEO, if I was LEo wouldn't I know what happened to the spa?

Easy'RTTF', well, it nicely means 'please read the forum to see the info you're asking'. Sorry if I sounded agitated but with all the crackdowns lately you're not seeing members (especially seniors like myself) freely give out much info about MPs / providers. We just want to be sure we can trust one another, so the rule of thumb is this: if you have info that you can share with the rest of the board without getting anyone in trouble, it's welcomed and you'll get info that you want in return. It's just that the way you worded your questions aroused concerns that you were LE; just flat out asking questions with your initial posts will automatically raise red flags; you can ask any of the older members here and I'm sure they'll tell you the same thing. It was nothing personal, but your approach was so direct I got concerned.

Chicago2005
02-27-12, 23:50
After reading reviews on this forum, I went to this MP and I am very happy I did try this.

I met Laura and Danielle. Both were good. I didn't the other ladies on Sunday. I will go again.

Nice Jacuzzi drive and later happy ending with HJ, not BJ. Keep in mind. Its all legi. No penetration.

$95 / hr.

https://executiverelaxationstation.com/

Cheers,

The Bear

Member #4843
02-28-12, 00:28
http://www.eros-chicago.com/files/257218.htm

Saw this girl on Eros and called today out of curiosity. Sounded nice, but a little pricey IMHO. Basically, its $60 on top of her usual rates, for her to be naked. I'm thinking about going, but $300 for even tantra session is a little too much and I don't want to throw my hard earned cash away,

If anyone has seen her, PM me. I can trade info on other tantra providers.

LongRanger99
02-28-12, 01:22
And one other thing I didn't know that your posts have to be approved thats why I posted a couple times, so relax.Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forum.php "site administration, terms and abbreviations" This is where you will find answers to abbreviations that you might not recognize.

No one is being harder on you than anyone else. The reason for the forum is to share and log information. The search here is not close to Google but it will get the job done if you are patient. Uncle Leo is all around so quite often is you are new one might not give you information because some women are cool and nice and their loyal associates usually don't won't them getting cought up.

You must gain some credibility before members begin to have confidence in you.

Oddjob
02-28-12, 04:04
http://www.eros-chicago.com/files/257218.htm

Saw this girl on Eros and called today out of curiosity. Sounded nice, but a little pricey IMHO. Basically, its $60 on top of her usual rates, for her to be naked. I'm thinking about going, but $300 for even tantra session is a little too much and I don't want to throw my hard earned cash away,

If anyone has seen her, PM me. I can trade info on other tantra providers.That pricing is way out of line with the services usually rendered, plus the first line on her website would be a red flag for me."Take Pleasure Into Your Own Hands.". I don't think that you would be happy paying $300 for a self service solution.

Timmer
02-28-12, 13:11
I saw her a couple of years ago and had a pleasurable time. She is older than you would think. She is at least 40. As far as taking things into your own hands, that was not the case. She is fairly expensive. She stays in some pretty nice appartments / hotels.

That pricing is way out of line with the services usually rendered, plus the first line on her website would be a red flag for me."Take Pleasure Into Your Own Hands.". I don't think that you would be happy paying $300 for a self service solution.

OPIllini
02-28-12, 17:41
Http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forum.php

"site administration, terms and abbreviations" This is where you will find answers to abbreviations that you might not recognize.

No one is being harder on you than anyone else. The reason for the forum is to share and log information. The search here is not close to Google but it will get the job done if you are patient. Uncle Leo is all around so quite often is you are new one might not give you information because some women are cool and nice and their loyal associates usually don't won't them getting cought up.

You must gain some credibility before members begin to have confidence in you.Well said LR. That's the point I was trying to make to him. It's nothing personal, but we all got to be careful with what we post here in the forums (and use PM for more info). I just started hobbying last year and I'd hate to see the MP scene in Chicago dry up anymore than it already has.

Maithai
02-29-12, 07:31
I will get back to mp reviews after this rant, I promise.

But it appears that there are a lot of posts defending ones status and whelping newbie posts.

I may be an army of one for suggesting, the 'secrecy' concept is distorted.

The AMP industry is a virtual conveyor belt of a workforce, with a stable financial influx that is not preserved by secrecy. It is degenerative to hide anything on this site. I know, it sounds crazy, but LE could never in a million years dissolve this industry. If you want to know what you are accomplishing by secreting 'privileged' information, you are creating momentum for the old, wrinkled, flat assed, saggy tit greedy bitches who don't want to leave the business. And thanks to your senior sanctum, the younger talent goes away because they are impatient and eager to work now. So we are here, reading cryptic messages, ignoring the fact that sacrifices must be made to progress, yes busts are part of the equation. That is the risk, every business has one and if we just pay for shitty service from god awful looking mp's, it doesn't evolve for the customer / patient. I say it will be rough at the start, but when it regenerates it is young, tight, pretty and clean shaven baby! . The affordability will be remapped.

It makes me sick to read about. 8 old, saggy pig faced negotiations for HE.

Ok, I'm done, had to get the knots out.

'RTTF', well, it nicely means 'please read the forum to see the info you're asking'. Sorry if I sounded agitated but with all the crackdowns lately you're not seeing members (especially seniors like myself) freely give out much info about MPs / providers. We just want to be sure we can trust one another, so the rule of thumb is this: if you have info that you can share with the rest of the board without getting anyone in trouble, it's welcomed and you'll get info that you want in return. It's just that the way you worded your questions aroused concerns that you were LE; just flat out asking questions with your initial posts will automatically raise red flags; you can ask any of the older members here and I'm sure they'll tell you the same thing. It was nothing personal, but your approach was so direct I got concerned.

Raoul Duke
02-29-12, 17:23

But it appears that there are a lot of posts defending ones status and whelping newbie posts.

I may be an army of one for suggesting, the 'secrecy' concept is distorted.

The AMP industry is a virtual conveyor belt of a workforce, with a stable financial influx that is not preserved by secrecy. It is degenerative to hide anything on this site. I know, it sounds crazy, but LE could never in a million years dissolve this industry. If you want to know what you are accomplishing by secreting 'privileged' information, you are creating momentum for the old, wrinkled, flat assed, saggy tit greedy bitches who don't want to leave the business. And thanks to your senior sanctum, the younger talent goes away because they are impatient and eager to work now. So we are here, reading cryptic messages, ignoring the fact that sacrifices must be made to progress, yes busts are part of the equation. That is the risk, every business has one and if we just pay for shitty service from god awful looking mp's, it doesn't evolve for the customer / patient. I say it will be rough at the start, but when it regenerates it is young, tight, pretty and clean shaven baby! . The affordability will be remapped.

It makes me sick to read about. 8 old, saggy pig faced negotiations for HE.

Ok, I'm done, had to get the knots out.You bring up some interesting points, but you have to give a little in order to get a little. We've all been there.

Does being a senior member guarantee anything to any of us? I suppose it depends on what one is looking for. I don't think anyone would be shocked if LEO reps submitted enough posts to become seniors (hi guys, how ya doing'?). This forum serves a purpose to many, some with different agendas.

As for being cryptic, if you're familiar with the local scene, you should be able to read between the lines without too much trouble. If not, then I suppose it will take a little time to connect the dots. However once that happens, the sea will part and you'll no longer be subjected to saggy old pig faced chicas who advertise their wares the moment they step out of the pokey.

Look, there's nothing wrong with being cautious. I suspect most guys just want to do their best to keep their favorites accessible while, at the same time, share helpful information with other like minded individuals. Can't blame anyone for that. In this climate, does any monger really want to blatantly broadcast the name and location of a reliable source? The only ones benefiting from that are those whose job it is to close such places down.

Member #4223
02-29-12, 19:41
I stopped back to the place where I got my money back because I had a feeling the service would be better this time. The girl I was given this time was amazing! Looks, rack and service. I had to stop her from doing things that I am not down with. If you stand up for yourself and let them know you won't settle for garbage service they will take care of you IF they value you as a customer.

He did wrong no matter how you read it I've bee posting a couple times not a lot, I rather like to read what other people had to said, the reason the massage lady give you portion of the fee was probably because, She fear of loosing her, you shouda just man up and take the bad massage job.

Member202
03-01-12, 00:59
I can appreciate the spirit of your post. I also wish I could be as altruistic and dreamy as you are but it's just not reality. The most important thing I have to say in response is that if you really think the community of people here on this website is going to make any difference in terms of quality, price or availability of good talent. You're completely over estimating the power of this forum. We are a miniscule representation of a much, much bigger group of people, most of whom have no idea that forums like this even exist. It is far more likely that over sharing information will lead to a bad outcome for a provider. The likelihood that our teeny tiny little forum is going to make any good improvements in the overall quality, availability or pricing in this hobby is simply not realistic. The opportunity for this forum to help contributing members sift through the options, find new ones or simply share information is more practical.

The title "senior member" is just that. A name. A title and absolutely no guarantee of safety (non LEO). Many of us communicate in the back channel where we can get to know each other, share real information and come to rely, or not rely, on the quality of that information. Senior member just means someone has contributed enough to have a real possibility of being a serious member of the community as opposed to LEO, one of the girls shilling etc. It's absolutely no guarantee of anything. As we all get to know each other, the real value can come out as the trust builds. But, most of that will happen outside of the public space any way.

Trust me Maithai, in no way is my response to you meant to be provocative. It's simply a dose of reality.

<SNIP

Ok, I'm done, had to get the knots out.

OngBak15
03-01-12, 04:01
The raids have been turned up a bit. They will be really be going to all city AMPs and Appts. Watch out for your fav provider (s).

Brett Favre
03-01-12, 17:35
The raids have been turned up a bit. They will be really be going to all city AMPs and Appts. Watch out for your fav provider (s).It will be interesting to see what the police do about the AMPs when the G* and NATO summits are in Chicago.

OPIllini
03-03-12, 16:41
The raids have been turned up a bit. They will be really be going to all city AMPs and Appts. Watch out for your fav provider (s).Figures, because March 13 is Election Day. The candidates usually use this time to show that they're cracking down on crime (when almost none of them truly are). I'll bet things calm down after the 13th, then we'll see more raids in the days and weeks leading up to the general election in November. Really, harassing AMPs is a waste of time because they'll NEVER completely get rid of this activity; LEO's time and resources need to spent on SERIOUS issues such as killing and corruption.

Casper27
03-04-12, 01:46
Paid a visit to one of the places I frequented more often. This was my second visit with the same Asian woman on The first one I was surprised that she gave me a BBBJ. This time I went in thinking I was only going to get a good massage so I went for the hour anyways minutes before the session was over she started stroking jr and then the flip where she started a HJ I motioned for a BJ and pulled out a cover. My intentions were for it to be a CBJ this time but then she says oh you have condom and bends over the table. I pull on the cover and do her from behind. This woman is not the prettiest of the bunch in fact I think she's probably the oldest when compared to the rest I've seen. I guess the best about it is she just takes it and is not focused on $. I only brought enough for the hour and 40 extra the standard for a HJ. At the end of the session she took the tip from where I had left It and was very happy as was I. Funds are still not great so I probably won't be reporting so much but I have now found a place where I can get a massage and FS for cheap. If I go again it will only be for the half hour so my total will only be 85 next time. Seniors interested can pm me.

Stay safe.

Westend Monger
03-05-12, 18:28
Good afternoon Gents! Just moved to the Oak Brook area and I'm looking for AMP's and incall providers near me. I am a senior member in good standing from VA. Hoping the locals here will lend some helpful advice. I have read through several pages of several forums, but I don't know the area well enough to know what's near me and what isn't- so please don't "RTFF" me.

Thanks!

-WM

Secret Stache
03-05-12, 18:55
Since I found this site, I've definitely been doing more lurking than posting. But after visiting Lansing in the s. Burbs, I figured I'd share the experience. I decided to go a weekday night toward the end of February. When I arrived, there were 3 other cars in the lot. After ringing the bell, the mamasan answered & said that the wait would be 45mins because they were so busy. She offered me the choice of waiting inside or coming back later. I asked her preference, & she said I should come back in about 45 mins. I was back in 25 & all of the cars were gone. Mamasan led me in & asked if I'd been there before. I said no, & she asked my name. I sat in the lobby for a few mins before being shown to the 1st room off the waiting area, which was clean & well appointed. Within a few seconds, in walked Mimi wearing a short sparkly black dress. Tallish for an Asian female & fairly thin. & while she didn't have much booty, I could see that her tits were nice. She's very pretty, with a beautiful smile & tcute dimples. She also spoke very good english. After introducing herself & asking my name, she gave me a big hug. At this point I took the opportunity to caress her ass. Softer than I thought. Didn't seem to be wearing panties. She then ran down the massage options & asked if I'd want a TS. I said yes & went for the $60 45 min. She told me to undress & left w / the $. She came back & said there'd be a 5 min wait for the TS, but she offered to give a little massage (I asked for medium) until it was free. I laid down & she gave me a nice medium massage without avoiding my sensitive areas. While she massaged me, she told me about the 10th massage free program. They keep track w / your 1st name & the last 4 digits of your ph. She then led me to the TS down the hall & proceeds to give me a very thorough cleaning. After the shower, she dried me off, & I sat in the sauna for 2 mins while she cleaned the TS area. Back in the room, she gave a little more of the treatment I she gave me before. On the flip, she grabbed my hand & put it on her ass & started stroking me. She asked if I liked that. When I said yes, she pulled up her dress & moved my hand to her crotch. She then pushed down the top her dress & popped out those beautiful tits right into my mouth. A very full "see" with small pointy nips. She then asked what else I wanted. She offered FS for 130, BJ for 100, HJ for 40. We settled on 80 for a BJ. I gave her the money. She left then came back a min later. She then stripped completely & proceeded to suck the boys while she stroked me. Then she opened a cover & put it on w / her mouth. She asked if I preferred heratthe foot of the table so that I could see her face or in a 69. I opted for 69, because I love the visual. She said licking was ok, but I didn't partake. I did have fun playing w / her pussy & ass. The BJ was very good. She took her time & had good technique. Afterward, she repeated my name & the last 4 digits of my ph, then cleaned me up w / a warm towel. I heard some1 come in as I was getting dressed, so I tried to move quickly. She told me to take my time, because they never rush anyone. On the way out, mamasan asked my name again to make sure she understood me correctly. All in all, a very enjoyable experience. I hope they're able to stay in business, because I would definitely repeat. I wouldn't mind Mimi again, but I may not make it before she leaves. She explained to me that she lives in LA & comes here to work for 6-8 weeksata time, then returns home for 4-5 weeks to rest.

Biscuit123
03-05-12, 21:46
It will be interesting to see what the police do about the AMPs when the G* and NATO summits are in Chicago.G8 summit pulls out of Chicago. So does that means raids are full speed ahead. LOL. Always something.

Maithai
03-05-12, 21:57
Best review on the board, high five me bro.

Since I found this site, I've definitely been doing more lurking than posting. But after visiting Lansing in the s. Burbs, I figured I'd share the experience. I decided to go a weekday night toward the end of February. When I arrived, there were 3 other cars in the lot. After ringing the bell, the mamasan answered & said that the wait would be 45mins because they were so busy. She offered me the choice of waiting inside or coming back later. I asked her preference, & she said I should come back in about 45 mins. I was back in 25 & all of the cars were gone. Mamasan led me in & asked if I'd been there before. I said no, & she asked my name. I sat in the lobby for a few mins before being shown to the 1st room off the waiting area, which was clean & well appointed. Within a few seconds, in walked Mimi wearing a short sparkly black dress. Tallish for an Asian female & fairly thin. & while she didn't have much booty, I could see that her tits were nice. She's very pretty, with a beautiful smile & tcute dimples. She also spoke very good english. After introducing herself & asking my name, she gave me a big hug. At this point I took the opportunity to caress her ass. Softer than I thought. Didn't seem to be wearing panties. She then ran down the massage options & asked if I'd want a TS. I said yes & went for the $60 45 min. She told me to undress & left w / the $. She came back & said there'd be a 5 min wait for the TS, but she offered to give a little massage (I asked for medium) until it was free. I laid down & she gave me a nice medium massage without avoiding my sensitive areas. While she massaged me, she told me about the 10th massage free program. They keep track w / your 1st name & the last 4 digits of your ph. She then led me to the TS down the hall & proceeds to give me a very thorough cleaning. After the shower, she dried me off, & I sat in the sauna for 2 mins while she cleaned the TS area. Back in the room, she gave a little more of the treatment I she gave me before. On the flip, she grabbed my hand & put it on her ass & started stroking me. She asked if I liked that. When I said yes, she pulled up her dress & moved my hand to her crotch. She then pushed down the top her dress & popped out those beautiful tits right into my mouth. A very full "see" with small pointy nips. She then asked what else I wanted. She offered FS for 130, BJ for 100, HJ for 40. We settled on 80 for a BJ. I gave her the money. She left then came back a min later. She then stripped completely & proceeded to suck the boys while she stroked me. Then she opened a cover & put it on w / her mouth. She asked if I preferred heratthe foot of the table so that I could see her face or in a 69. I opted for 69, because I love the visual. She said licking was ok, but I didn't partake. I did have fun playing w / her pussy & ass. The BJ was very good. She took her time & had good technique. Afterward, she repeated my name & the last 4 digits of my ph, then cleaned me up w / a warm towel. I heard some1 come in as I was getting dressed, so I tried to move quickly. She told me to take my time, because they never rush anyone. On the way out, mamasan asked my name again to make sure she understood me correctly. All in all, a very enjoyable experience. I hope they're able to stay in business, because I would definitely repeat. I wouldn't mind Mimi again, but I may not make it before she leaves. She explained to me that she lives in LA & comes here to work for 6-8 weeksata time, then returns home for 4-5 weeks to rest.

OPIllini
03-06-12, 18:26
http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/supp_info/weekly_hearing_schedules.htmlAs of February 2, 2012 Lavish's license is revoked. Also Eclipse and Zenobia's are on this week's hearing list. Seems to me Uncle Leo's paying more attention to the LMPs in Chicago.

Eddinger
03-06-12, 19:07
As of February 2, 2012 Lavish's license is revoked. Also Eclipse and Zenobia's are on this week's hearing list. Seems to me Uncle Leo's paying more attention to the LMPs in Chicago.I noticed SUNKISS spa on the list, which supposedly offers no extras. Yet, they still end up on the list. Maybe at least theyll start to realize they can make more money quicker by just being what they advertise as since they will get shut down regardless of compliance.

OPIllini
03-06-12, 19:51
I've seen it and mostly it's spot on. But I, too, wonder if it's another trap that LEO has set up for those who post there.Well, it looks like RubMaps, which has free for a long time, is going to start charging for 'premium' content ($14. 95 per month). I think I'm going to cancel my membership there because IMHO mongers should NOT have to pay to get inside info on MPs / providers. That's why I'm appreciative of this site; Jackson allows us to use private messaging so that we can share details without saying too much on the forums and putting our ATFs in jeopardy.

CTmongerX1
03-06-12, 20:18
[QUOTE=Westend Monger; 1396812]Good afternoon Gents! Just moved to the Oak Brook area and I'm looking for AMP's and incall providers near me. I am a senior member in good standing from VA. Hoping the locals here will lend some helpful advice. I have read through several pages of several forums, but I don't know the area well enough to know what's near me and what isn't- so please don't "RTFF" me.

Thanks!

Maple my favorite out west. RTFF still great advice for this area!

CTm

Casper27
03-06-12, 20:21
I haven't gotten around to responding to anyone. I'm sorry but I really haven't had time to but I did check my inbox and damn about 20 members wanted info. As I said in my report ill be responding to seniors at least to most of them. But before please keep in mind that YMMV and as I said and it's something you'll see for yourself if you go to the place why I say that she is one of the oldest when compared to the rest that work there. You probably can't get anymore than a HJ from any of them. Anyways ill be sending the name of the place and the name of the woman. Sorry but I forgot to ask her what days she's there as I wasn't really planning on going back soon as my funds are still not great.

Stay safe

Gopher88
03-07-12, 11:18
I haven't gotten around to responding to anyone. I'm sorry but I really haven't had time to but I did check my inbox and damn about 20 members wanted info. As I said in my report ill be responding to seniors at least to most of them. But before please keep in mind that YMMV and as I said and it's something you'll see for yourself if you go to the place why I say that she is one of the oldest when compared to the rest that work there. You probably can't get anymore than a HJ from any of them. Anyways ill be sending the name of the place and the name of the woman. Sorry but I forgot to ask her what days she's there as I wasn't really planning on going back soon as my funds are still not great.

Stay safeThanks for the info. Check your mail.

Twodya
03-08-12, 00:04
I noticed SUNKISS spa on the list, which supposedly offers no extras. Yet, they still end up on the list. Maybe at least theyll start to realize they can make more money quicker by just being what they advertise as since they will get shut down regardless of compliance.This is not a surprise. Just about all reports say you get good-excellent massage and leave smiling and happy.

Twodya
03-08-12, 00:14
As of February 2, 2012 Lavish's license is revoked. Also Eclipse and Zenobia's are on this week's hearing list. Seems to me Uncle Leo's paying more attention to the LMPs in Chicago.There is a two mile area in the city which had 11 MP last year about this time. 4 have been revoked. I don't know why another closed. But 5 closed in the last year. That leaves 6 standing. Out of those 6, 2 are on the list, and one was on the list. In about the last 2 years certain kinds of MP probably were targets (Rose, Relax, China and so on) , that was the first round. Now the another type is the target. Just look at the different massage sites you can see what was similar about most of the MP that were closed, and that are now being closed. The number of walk in MPs went down, but the number of "call in" MPs went up. And it looks like LMPs are taking a big hit on the "walk ins".

OPIllini
03-08-12, 20:39
I noticed SUNKISS spa on the list, which supposedly offers no extras. Yet, they still end up on the list. Maybe at least theyll start to realize they can make more money quicker by just being what they advertise as since they will get shut down regardless of compliance.You're right Eddinger; I just noticed they had hearings the week of February 21. Good pickup. THAT is a surprise because like you said they're reportedly legit.

Sticky Rice
03-08-12, 21:17
You're right Eddinger; I just noticed they had hearings the week of February 21. Good pickup. THAT is a surprise because like you said they're reportedly legit.If you look at my older thread, I reported that one of my monger buds was getting a massage when the place was raided and all the girls ran out the back. They may be legit but none of their therapist had licenses hence the raid.

Twodya
03-08-12, 21:48
If you look at my older thread, I reported that one of my monger buds was getting a massage when the place was raided and all the girls ran out the back. They may be legit but none of their therapist had licenses hence the raid.Anybody know if Sunkiss is on the list because of MTs with no licenses or because of extras? The list posting of the hearing dates for all the MPs on the web dontt say what the violation is.

Twodya
03-08-12, 21:51
If you look at my older thread, I reported that one of my monger buds was getting a massage when the place was raided and all the girls ran out the back. They may be legit but none of their therapist had licenses hence the raid.Does anybody know if the reason for Sunkiss being on the list is MTs with no licenses or extras? The hearing notice on the web for all MPs don't list the violations, how do you find out why MPS on the list?

Toosweet1975
03-11-12, 19:03
It's been a long time! I have left the mongering seen for a little while. Just because it has been getting risky and a little boring as well. I usually only see my regulars. But, I had to take a break. So, I decided to call up one of my regulars the other day. And all I can say is wow. She was 10 times better then the last time I have seen her. I guess, getting experience helps, LOL. I really never go to this place for massages. Except when one certain gal was there. But she left this place a while a go. Anyways. I paid $.20 for the hour. She is definitely not the clock watcher. Actually they have to knock on the door to tell her time is up. EVERYTIME. Tip was. 60 and all I can say everything and I mean everything was on the menu. Only complete GFE masseuse that I know. Well worth every penny. This is all I will broadcast on here. Due to the fact, we are losing great quality people because we broadcast a little to much on here. I am willing to trade and discuss with only long time seniors I can trust.

HAPPY MONGERING AND BE SAFE OUT THERE!

Davidonecall
03-12-12, 03:04
Just sharing information so we all know. 1. She is not the one on the add. Fake pictures. I stayed because it was an appointment that was late at night. 2. It was not a message. It was a body rub only. She was more like a very curvy asian with big D's. She was good on performance. Out of $.2 not bad for a quick one. Not going back.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-touch-massage-29/10883427

Jerson
03-12-12, 14:21
Visited there last Friday around 3pm, business as usual, and it was busy. Waited 30mins in the car before going in. Wanted to go to. 5/30mins but it does not include TS. End up paying. 6/45mins with TS + $.3 tips.

Eddinger
03-13-12, 00:48
Anyone ever run into Coco from Seven Stars or did she disappear once that places shuttered?

Skonsk
03-13-12, 09:47
Just sharing information so we all know. 1. She is not the one on the add. Fake pictures. I stayed because it was an appointment that was late at night. 2. It was not a message. It was a body rub only. She was more like a very curvy asian with big D's. She was good on performance. Out of $.2 not bad for a quick one. Not going back.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-touch-massage-29/10883427This ad says the location is 38th & honore. That is right around the corner from the wolcott location

Advertised. Is this the same location. 38xx s wolcott?

It sounds different the phone number is not the same. The place on wolcott is in a downstairs location

With a massage table in a side room. I will probably try some time if they are not the same

LongRanger99
03-13-12, 19:48
It's been a long time! I have left the mongering seen for a little while. Just because it has been getting risky and a little boring as well. I usually only see my regulars. But, I had to take a break. So, I decided to call up one of my regulars the other day. And all I can say is wow. She was 10 times better then the last time I have seen her. I guess, getting experience helps, LOL. I really never go to this place for massages. Except when one certain gal was there. But she left this place a while a go. Anyways. I paid $.20 for the hour. She is definitely not the clock watcher. Actually they have to knock on the door to tell her time is up. EVERYTIME. Tip was. 60 and all I can say everything and I mean everything was on the menu. Only complete GFE masseuse that I know. Well worth every penny. This is all I will broadcast on here. Due to the fact, we are losing great quality people because we broadcast a little to much on here. I am willing to trade and discuss with only long time seniors I can trust.

HAPPY MONGERING AND BE SAFE OUT THERE!This is an excellent place for information but as you spead the information to mongers then Uncle Loe gets the information then shuts them down. I too have ran across some nice hotties that I would like to share with the board but then Uncle Leo with just take that information and harass the women. Hard decisions sometimes!

Davidonecall
03-13-12, 20:13
It is a different location. I have been to both locations and they are different. Wolcott have a message table but not honore.

This ad says the location is 38th & honore. That is right around the corner from the wolcott location

Advertised. Is this the same location. 38xx s wolcott?

It sounds different the phone number is not the same. The place on wolcott is in a downstairs location

With a massage table in a side room. I will probably try some time if they are not the same

GoldenGreek
03-13-12, 22:50
Was driving on Oakton. Not sure what the cross street was. Just west of Harlem or Waukegan Road.

Saw a sign that said Kings Massage. I think it was kings ). Anyway it was right before a highschool.

Drove by and didn't check it out cause I would rather go to asian apts. Looking for full service extras and not just a happy ending.

Was at work and an associatte said they provide full serive and you have a choice of girls.

Anyone been there or have any intel. PM if you don't want to post.

BeetleJuice001
03-14-12, 13:26
I haven't been there before but one of my "go to" masseuses highly recommends it. I didn't think there were extras provided there; just a full legit spa. Please backchannel me if I'm mistaken. That would be awesome if I'm wrong!

http://www.kingspa.com/

BJ001.

Was driving on Oakton. Not sure what the cross street was. Just west of Harlem or Waukegan Road.

Saw a sign that said Kings Massage. I think it was kings ). Anyway it was right before a highschool.

Drove by and didn't check it out cause I would rather go to asian apts. Looking for full service extras and not just a happy ending.

Was at work and an associatte said they provide full serive and you have a choice of girls.

JoeWeezer
03-14-12, 17:03
This is the place next to H-Mart. It is a legit spa, largely serving a Korean / Chinese customer base. Whole families go there and spend the day.

Any action there would be very surprising.

CTmongerX1
03-14-12, 20:23
If you are a monger, do not go looking here. Men, women, and families go; people often stay for hours. Full service, right, for a legit spa. Seriously, a great place to take a date, relax, get an awesome massage, good Korean food, etc. On the west coast, especially LA, you can find places like this. It fits in perfectly with the way massage is going in Chicagoland.

CTm

Silvio
03-15-12, 08:50
TOFT. Fellas this place is legit period. Not for mongers. Its $25 just for admission $70 for accupressure massage for one hour and $90 for swedish. You can't pick your massuese and you need an appoitment. They have a series of saunas in the common area where you can go with the other guests and everyone where's a t-shirt and shorts uniform. They have a lounge and movie room along with steam showers in the mens facilities which I didn't partake. Its quite an elaborate spa. Just not for mongers. Upon a google search I did see a review from a gay site that some action can be had. For gays."Not that theres anything wrong with that." During the massage you required to wear the shorts and draped the whole time. Not sure swedish is any different. Also the massage is done with the doors open. One interesting thing was that the attendant asked if I was there before. I said yes and she asked if I went thru the back or left side. Its appears the swedish is done in the back. Dunno if you bastards try this place get the swedish so we can rule this place out as bullshit as far as extras. The only other intresting part is that its 24 hour. So perhaps the rules are laxed after midnite or so.

Ghostface89
03-15-12, 14:29
If Kings Spa is "near a high school" then don't even think about asking for a happy ending. That could get you a felony charge with very serious and expensive legal problems.

Mecca1
03-15-12, 21:58
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tui-namassage-u-will-find-our-touch-delightfully-soothing-and-powerfully-healing-23/10953445

No action here, but a seriously good massage though. Only 1 lady though.

Deizel5
03-16-12, 18:24
Is it true that if a spa gets busted and the owner does not do any work there, the owner can easily avoid liability by having the MTs sign a contract saying they will only do massage?

I heard this but sounds like bananas.

Sticky Rice
03-17-12, 18:24
Is it true that if a spa gets busted and the owner does not do any work there, the owner can easily avoid liability by having the MTs sign a contract saying they will only do massage?

I heard this but sounds like bananas.As an owner of the business registered with the state, the owner would be responsible for anything that happens with that business, including what the independent technicians do.

Its like when you hire a general contractor and he gives the work to his subs, if hissuns mess up the work, he's still liable.

Maithai
03-17-12, 21:14
Are those the girls as advertised?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tui-namassage-u-will-find-our-touch-delightfully-soothing-and-powerfully-healing-23/10953445

No action here, but a seriously good massage though. Only 1 lady though.

Maithai
03-17-12, 22:01
Needed a massage and have been here once before, so went on a sunny weekend late morning. No appointment needed. Passed on making any special MT request, saw 2 girls there. Neither was the same as the previous time, better younger. My first time was early last year, older 40's for sure, flat ass, on the freakin phonce talkin to one of you guys. No name. But massage was legit. And she greased my tools, gushed white lithium grease all over the palace, hot towels for the king, $ lighter at the end of the day.

This time met Kim, asian korean from CA pushing 40, black tights on slender with a dress, no bra, wears hot pink, some flab midsection. Divorced, nice attitude and personality, not jaded. EXCELLENT (9/10) massage! I have a back like a board and she walked on it using balance straps and all of her weight, about 130, 5'5". She is good, and I did get the TS but I'm not the TS type and its not my thing. No play.

So after the back walk deep tissue comes the hot oil swedish and a steam towel. I am left to relax a minute or two and on return the steam towel comes off and a pat dry. She then does the flying lotus soft touch thing, with tips of fingers all over my backside, that is sensual and I have to readjust something underside. Flip. Oil. About 50 strokes and moby dick spouted. I didn't roam this one. Nice foot massage with finger snapping the toes for a final relax. 7.4

XXXlaw
03-18-12, 00:34
As an owner of the business registered with the state, the owner would be responsible for anything that happens with that business, including what the independent technicians do.

Its like when you hire a general contractor and he gives the work to his subs, if hissuns mess up the work, he's still liable.Not exactly, Sticky. Were it that way, the owners of Fedex and UPS would be criminally responsible for the drugs and other contraband that get shipped that way and the phone company would be liable for all the defamation and harassment, and hotel owners would be responsible for prostitution despite their honest ingnorance of it.

Criminal responsibility for any serious crime requires two things. A forbidden act and an improper mental state, an intention or a knowledge of certain circumstances. Lawyers call those two things an Actus Reus and a Mens Rea, and until they come together, there is no crime. Knowledge and intent are usually proven by circumstantial evidence of that knowledge or intent, unless the defendant is dumb enough to have said it out loud to a witness, to have been wiretapped saying it, or has made a statement to the officers.

No, some contract isn't enough for the owner to walk if the circumstances establish his guilty knowledge and intent, and in fact, such an agreement just might get shoved up his tailpipe in court as evidence of his knowledge and a flimsy attempt to circumvent the law.

Some serious crimes in some places don't require a Mens Rea, like statutory rape in a few states like Florida, New York and Utah, and it's seldom required in minor traffic and regulatory offenses, but for heavy-duty crimes in general, such as pandering, it's essential.

Gopher88
03-18-12, 11:32
Not exactly, Sticky. Were it that way, the owners of Fedex and UPS would be criminally responsible for the drugs and other contraband that get shipped that way and the phone company would be liable for all the defamation and harassment, and hotel owners would be responsible for prostitution despite their honest ingnorance of it.

Criminal responsibility for any serious crime requires two things. A forbidden act and an improper mental state, an intention or a knowledge of certain circumstances. Lawyers call those two things an Actus Reus and a Mens Rea, and until they come together, there is no crime. Knowledge and intent are usually proven by circumstantial evidence of that knowledge or intent, unless the defendant is dumb enough to have said it out loud to a witness, to have been wiretapped saying it, or has made a statement to the officers.

No, some contract isn't enough for the owner to walk if the circumstances establish his guilty knowledge and intent, and in fact, such an agreement just might get shoved up his tailpipe in court as evidence of his knowledge and a flimsy attempt to circumvent the law.

Some serious crimes in some places don't require a Mens Rea, like statutory rape in a few states like Florida, New York and Utah, and it's seldom required in minor traffic and regulatory offenses, but for heavy-duty crimes in general, such as pandering, it's essential.Check you inbox Email

Rckrn
03-19-12, 18:02
Where can I find AMT's that provide actual massages and treat 'extras' as just that; extras?

I've been a lurker for a little while now and want to thank all the seniors who help the less-experienced navigate around the city. With all the caution caused by Uncle L lately, maybe nowis a good time to pose this question.

I've been to a handful of locations so far, and each one seems to specialize only in finger dancing. While all lovely and good, it seems to be far easier to get a handshake than find decent deep-tissue work. I do go to legit places for LMT-quality sessions when I have knots or are cramping, but flirting with dudes is just not my scene. I'd rather have a session with a cute little asian who knows what she is doing and see where my milage gets me.

OPIllini
03-20-12, 11:42
http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/supp_info/weekly_hearing_schedules.htmlToday (3/20) Oki Doki's got a hearing with the city, and later this week (3/23) it's Sunkiss' turn. Sunkiss surprises me because though I've never been there I've always known it to be legit. Let's hope both places can stay open as long as possible because let's be honest, once a MP is on the Hit List, they're goners. It's just a matter of how long the owners can stall and stave off revocation before the judge says 'enough's enough'.

Pna
03-21-12, 07:07
Today (3/20) Oki Doki's got a hearing with the city, and later this week (3/23) it's Sunkiss' turn. Sunkiss surprises me because though I've never been there I've always known it to be legit. Let's hope both places can stay open as long as possible because let's be honest, once a MP is on the Hit List, they're goners. It's just a matter of how long the owners can stall and stave off revocation before the judge says 'enough's enough'.Let's be honest, when Rahmbo or his police chief Charlie McCarthy say to the boys "Go shut down some massage parlors" just WHO do you think they're going to shut down? If you think it's going to be the ones that make a good buck and are, shall we say, openhanded with the boys in blue then you don't know Chicago cops. They've shut down (or driven out of business) at least one completely legit shop that I know of (TLC88). It makes it look like they're doing something, but doesn't effect their 'income'.

Hooker
03-22-12, 08:20
Heard good things, anyone else?

Hellatrouble123
03-22-12, 11:50
Heard good things, anyone else?Which one are you talking about?

Hooker
03-22-12, 17:45
Sorry I'm a newbie and looking forward to my future.

Mongers as well as relive some not so distant past it's in hickory just east of Roberts on 95th heard it was run by Asians which is always nice but not sure of name, maybe 7735 w 95th I'll try and get back that wy Again and get a name soon.

Which one are you talking about?

Chimonger
03-23-12, 16:05
Went to Sunkiss recently. Business as usual. Saw Eva who was a tall thin gal with a cute body. Couldn't speak English very well. She gave an awesome massage but didn't offer extras and didn't ask or push for it. Connie was up front and she looked tired and stressed but still looked cute as hell. Would love to hot that sometime.

Amraam
03-23-12, 19:47
Anyone heard the results of today's Sunkiss hearing? (Actually, there were two cases.)

If it was bad news, how long can a spa remain open?

Dangerously
03-24-12, 00:20
I visited these two spas recently.

Forget the girl's name at Harvest. Solid AMP performance, ok TS and massage, fully clothed HE. I was satisfied with the experience, and tipped the standard $.4. And then the drama began. She wouldn't let me leave unless I tipped her more. I asked her to back off or I would not be able to come back. She insisted and recruited the help of another therapist to shake me down. I can be very generous, but tip on my own terms. I don't plan to be back.

Oriental Spa is the former Seven Heaven, on Ashland and Augusta. Beautiful girl, with long hair down to her hips. One of the better massages I've had in a while. Actually, an excellent massage. They charge $.2 extra for a TS. Because I am old, I had some trouble with the ending, so she worked hard. We both left happy.

Eaddy
03-24-12, 09:43
Drive by last night cops there put sticker on door around 5; 30 pm, there go another one.

Casper27
03-24-12, 10:59
I visited these two spas recently.

Forget the girl's name at Harvest. Solid AMP performance, ok TS and massage, fully clothed HE. I was satisfied with the experience, and tipped the standard $.4. And then the drama began. She wouldn't let me leave unless I tipped her more. I asked her to back off or I would not be able to come back. She insisted and recruited the help of another therapist to shake me down. I can be very generous, but tip on my own terms. I don't plan to be back.

Oriental Spa is the former Seven Heaven, on Ashland and Augusta. Beautiful girl, with long hair down to her hips. One of the better massages I've had in a while. Actually, an excellent massage. They charge $.2 extra for a TS. Because I am old, I had some trouble with the ending, so she worked hard. We both left happy.Can you pm me info on the place rates and maybe the name of the one that provided the excellent massage. I've called the number posted in their ad but some guy always picks up saying if I want to go the Clark street location. Last time I called he told me to go check it out cause they had rented out the space to someone else. I'd like to call and make an appointment and set something up with someone that will give me a good massage. Not just go in clueless or standing outside for a long time waiting for someone to open the door.

Mecca1
03-24-12, 17:14
Are those the girls as advertised?Unfortunately, no.

Sqnlvl
03-24-12, 21:29
I was near O'hare for a day and went to a place I did not see reviewed. China massage on nw highway I believe. Grand opening in ad. No surprises. Probably 40's, average massage, reluctant ending asking for 60. I think see was being a bit careful, and had to proclaim I was not a cop. Funny how they think that helps. Job completed but not really satisfied.

Franky30
03-24-12, 21:57
Alice at Wentworth got the orange sticker, lights off.

Jamz20
03-25-12, 12:11
Ok I have had a few dreams about Tantra and being at the time I wasn't sure what to expect so each dream albeit good were pretty much the same until.

I had a dream yesterday that I TOFTT. In this dream I was treated to what I can only compare to a Nuru massage. Now, this wasn't advertised or expected but OMG (hate accroynms) she was a 8 on looks. 10 on service. I am trying not to give to much of what occurred in the dream but I will never go to any other non-parlor massage again. I know have found my favorite. 100% accurate pics. Seniors PM for details. $.3 total damage.

Jamz20
03-25-12, 12:11
Alice at Wentworth got the orange sticker, lights off.This makes me sad.

Gopher88
03-25-12, 12:24
This makes me sad.Alice and the girls sad to. City came in took everyone's licence and left.

OPIllini
03-25-12, 15:00
Drive by last night cops there put sticker on door around 5; 30 pm, there go another one.Yet another LEO lynching, and unnecessary. I've said this before and I'll keep saying this. Doesn't Rahmbo / Dart have anything better to do than harass innocent ladies trying to make a decent living? And I SMDH every time they proclaim the community is safe after closing a place. If only they would put their resources into bringing down the murder rate and eradicating gangs instead of taking away pleasurable things like strip bars and MPs.

Gopher88
03-26-12, 00:21
I will call you in the AM Monday. PM. Me

MagneticMarty
03-26-12, 09:03
Sorry I'm a newbie and looking forward to my future.

Mongers as well as relive some not so distant past it's in hickory just east of Roberts on 95th heard it was run by Asians which is always nice but not sure of name, maybe 7735 w 95th I'll try and get back that wy Again and get a name soon.Place just opened, Its called KING spa in Hickory Hills. I visited this past weekend (see my review in the SOUTH BURBS section)

It use to be the place that was on 93rd and Roberts Road (they moved 3 blocks down and not sure why?)

Don't expect much but a really good massage. Though you can finish yourself if you like.

MagneticMarty
03-26-12, 09:05
Heard good things, anyone else?Was there just this last weekend, It the same place that use to be on 93rd and Roberts Road. Don't expect anything but a GOOD massage. You can finish yourself at the end but thats about all. Nice massage though! And very clean place. (seeing as how the building is brand new)

Hellatrouble123
03-26-12, 13:20
Was there just this last weekend, It the same place that use to be on 93rd and Roberts Road. Don't expect anything but a GOOD massage. You can finish yourself at the end but thats about all. Nice massage though! And very clean place. (seeing as how the building is brand new)Been there. Kings SPA, good massage. No extras. THey tend to freak out if you ask them. The Girls are not pretty. Although the old one at 93rd and roberts selina has a nice rack and gave me one before.

Nicky Forza
03-26-12, 20:49
Driving today on 31st Street I noticed an orange Revoked sticker on the door & dark inside. Don't know how long it's been there-half scraped away already.

Maestromaestro
03-27-12, 22:37
Had a great visit last month with Mimi and wanted to go again. Tried calling but kept on getting a busy signal. Since I was close I dropped by and the place was closed. Place was completely dark. Anyone know what's going on? Most recent BP ad was on 3/26. Please post here or PM. Thanks.

Jiujitsu
03-28-12, 00:02
Had a great visit last month with Mimi and wanted to go again. Tried calling but kept on getting a busy signal. Since I was close I dropped by and the place was closed. Place was completely dark. Anyone know what's going on? Most recent BP ad was on 3/26. Please post here or PM. Thanks.I haven't gone there in almost a year. Didn't know they were still open after all that stuff that went on last September. It may be time to move on to another place, Maestro. I loved going to Nabi but I'm not sure if it is safe to go there anymore. I'm sure all the other hobbyists on here that used to go there (before getting spooked) would agree.

Jiujitsu
03-28-12, 00:12
Just wanted to ask you seniors if it is worth it to try out TP.

Any RECENT reviews would be appreciated.

Thanks

Member #5884
03-28-12, 08:15
Not surprised. This place was so blatantly obvious. Did it have the dreaded orange sticker?

Had a great visit last month with Mimi and wanted to go again. Tried calling but kept on getting a busy signal. Since I was close I dropped by and the place was closed. Place was completely dark. Anyone know what's going on? Most recent BP ad was on 3/26. Please post here or PM. Thanks.

Jamz20
03-28-12, 10:11
Had a great visit last month with Mimi and wanted to go again. Tried calling but kept on getting a busy signal. Since I was close I dropped by and the place was closed. Place was completely dark. Anyone know what's going on? Most recent BP ad was on 3/26. Please post here or PM. Thanks.Was there Sunday and it was very open but very busy. Too much traffic = too much attention.

OPIllini
03-28-12, 11:08
Driving today on 31st Street I noticed an orange Revoked sticker on the door & dark inside. Don't know how long it's been there-half scraped away already.Not entirely surprised; they'd been on the city's hit list several times in the last few months. This, plus Alice's getting revoked last week, means Chinatown's starting to dry up in terms of the # of AMPs. Truly unfortunate. I went there during the holidays and had a nice time; was looking forward to repeating soon as I get extra money.

Eaddy
03-28-12, 11:35
Went there not same gril but stay, but got ok massage only, no notthing, do not wasted you money.

Maestromaestro
03-28-12, 11:54
Called today and a lady picked up. Guess they were closed yesterday due to a 'plumbing issue'.

Not surprised. This place was so blatantly obvious. Did it have the dreaded orange sticker?

Dirty Old Guy
03-28-12, 20:16
Very eloquent report.

Went there not same gril but stay, but got ok massage only, no notthing, do not wasted you money.

Dirty Old Guy
03-28-12, 20:22
We will appreciate YOUR review after YOU go there and tell us if it's worth it, and then report back to the rest of us.

Will that be recent enough for you?? :D.

Just wanted to ask you seniors if it is worth it to try out TP.

Any RECENT reviews would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jiujitsu
03-28-12, 22:45
We will appreciate YOUR review after YOU go there and tell us if it's worth it, and then report back to the rest of us.

Will that be recent enough for you? .Hahaha. Gotcha. Thanks for the input. Will do. Check your inbox please.

Nitro57
03-29-12, 10:12
Traveling this weekend. Thinking about paying them a visit. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

Toosweet1975
03-29-12, 11:01
Does anyone have any intel or info on these two beautiful woman. They look to good to be true. They look suspect. But This is perfect for me. If you know anything about these two. Please inbox me and thank you.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/love-our-4hand-specials-21/10295705

Sasay1960
03-29-12, 13:32
Coming to Chicago and wanted to know about any places for either eastern european, or exotic. Asian OK, but would like something different. Also, any good pickup places for a 50ish w / m. Hotels or otherwise? Will be in Shaumburg, but have car.

Thanks. Pm if you want.

Nighthawk1955
03-29-12, 18:00
So I tried out the Chinese massage advertised on BP on Harlem & the Ike (you know the one). Had every look of a place to leave happy on the outside but never got one hint of happy times inside. What I did get was a pretty good massage from Lily. But that isn't really why I go.

This place straddles. The fine line between real spa and bait and switch.

Might return if I really need a massage. Would rather go somewhere to get the massage and extras.

Magooski
03-29-12, 23:11
So the Sheriff strikes again at Alice's. I'm curious how much they spend of tax payer dollars visiting these spas before they bust them. Now the city can have yet another vacant property and less tax revenue. That is a real crime!

Gopher88
03-30-12, 12:30
So I tried out the Chinese massage advertised on BP on Harlem & the Ike (you know the one). Had every look of a place to leave happy on the outside but never got one hint of happy times inside. What I did get was a pretty good massage from Lily. But that isn't really why I go.

This place straddles. The fine line between real spa and bait and switch.

Might return if I really need a massage. Would rather go somewhere to get the massage and extras.Anyone ever tryed the one on 920 Oak Park Ave. In Oak Park? They advertise on BP. Looks like all pretty Asia girls. By the way where do all the AMP's get them picture's LOL

OPIllini
03-30-12, 23:42
Anyone ever tryed the one on 920 Oak Park Ave. In Oak Park? They advertise on BP. Looks like all pretty Asia girls. By the way where do all the AMP's get them picture's LOLI live in Oak Park (hence my user name) and I can tell you that it's a legit place. No extras. There's also a place across the street called Well-Come Spa; never been inside but it also seems legit. I've said this before but I doubt if the village will allow anything extra to go on, given its conservative reputation.

AmonRa
03-31-12, 13:12
Anyone ever tryed the one on 920 Oak Park Ave. In Oak Park? They advertise on BP. Looks like all pretty Asia girls. By the way where do all the AMP's get them picture's LOLI concur with the other posts, this place seems legit. I think the white woman owner / manager is posting ads on BP and CL to get the suckers like me to try it out. Lilly has a nice body and a nice touch, but I doubt the white woman would allow anything to go on behind close doors. Most of the place is setup to be a workout gym, and when I was there an older Oak Park lady was working out as the the manager instructed her. I also didn't like the idea of using a communal pair of shower shoes to walk into the place. The massage room didn't seem to have any place for me to hang or place my clothes, so I opened the large cabinet and put them on what I believed to be clean towels.

BTW. They also advertise as being on Harlem and 290, but there is only one location and that is on Oak Park and 290.

Atl Lost Soul
03-31-12, 13:54
I'm visiting the area for a couple of days and wanted to get a good massage. I read the reviews, and did a search and not much came up for 2012. If anyone has any suggestions or insight for a indie girl (preffered) or spa anywhere around 83 & 64 in Elmhurst, or ever nearby I'd appreciate.

Thanks from an Atlanta Monger!