PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Jumba292
12-18-12, 14:07
I have been there twice. Don't waste your time like I did.Ok, new to this, so what is the best place in dupage to at least get an HJ / BJ?

LongIron
12-18-12, 15:55
Yeah they like to gouge you there. Is Jessica a short little plump girl? I had her. She was okay. I would be interested to know who your friend got. I haven't been there in awhile.That's the one. I'm not sure who he got either, she was thin, about 5'7" maybe 130 lbs, mid-30's.

He didn't get her name but I definitely wished I had her.

FrenchPrince
12-18-12, 17:06
I have been there twice. Don't waste your time like I did.It is obviouse. Be smart and if you are here You should recognize fake pic.

FrenchPrince
12-18-12, 17:10
Has anyone been to this place? Looks pretty legit.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/our-girls-are-beautiful-and-tender-with-super-bodywork-skills-28/12328028I have seen a lot place and I know it is a waste of time and money. You need a lesson, boy. LOL

John Coctoston
12-18-12, 19:40
I have continued to dream of a mix of very satisfying experiences and very good massage with no extras at this place. I've found that a visit in the morning can be more rewarding. Anyone else been here with good luck lately?

Biscuit123
12-18-12, 20:48
That is real vile and nasty. I'll make sure to check the towels from now on.Especially when the release isn't contained to the towel. Sometimes it flies past on the sheets. And when they return with the hot towel. I have to wipe down places they miss.

Hrodebert
12-18-12, 23:24
I dreamed that I had a Pilates class. I decided to go there despite reports here and elsewhere that it was a pretty tough class. My back, neck and legs could use a good workout. Cici, the instructor, was Chinese and despite being a little round in the middle, was very solidly constructed and thin everywhere else. She gave a very nice instruction, hands on, clothed roaming permitted and I left happy, .6 tip (I know now, too much. Will know better next time). She said, see you Chinese new year and that there would be a new instructor for the next class. I'll let you know how that class goes.

Nicky Forza
12-19-12, 04:09
I can't count how many places I've been to that refold there towels that they just used on me, Wright in front of me. Made me sick.What you say is true but let's be fair. Sometimes they will at least check the towel before refolding it and putting it back on the shelf. I went to a place on Archer, and after the massage the lady checked each towel for excessive dirt. One of the towels she used on me didn't pass muster and was tossed aside.

Eddinger
12-19-12, 11:44
Unwind is a little better.

Had a nice time with connie who wore a skirt (pro tip, when a massage girl wears a skirt, your going to be able to have fun).

Gopher88
12-19-12, 13:17
What you say is true but let's be fair. Sometimes they will at least check the towel before refolding it and putting it back on the shelf. I went to a place on Archer, and after the massage the lady checked each towel for excessive dirt. One of the towels she used on me didn't pass muster and was tossed aside.Some of them check both sides. Just in case someone let a wet fart? I know a lady on Archer that would toss them on the floor. But when you leave! I went back to the room forgot my hat, She was picking it up shaking it out, And putting back on the table. (

Gopher88
12-19-12, 13:20
That is real vile and nasty. I'll make sure to check the towels from now on.Yep you have to sniff then out. O my

Brandonkelly
12-19-12, 15:38
Again, the service here is pretty good, the massage mostly B. S, and most of the time the girls are above average looking. But seriously, the entire last massage I had she used some vaseline lotion instead of massage oil, and she used a shit load of it. I came out feeling like a slug waiting for someone to pour salt on me.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/quality-body-work/10038279

Rob2007
12-20-12, 19:44
No seems like a basic place. Time waster. Just my personal post observation.

Rob2007
12-20-12, 19:56
Couldn't agree with you more! There are pretty decent girls / places out here if you're willing to pay. As they say champagne taste with beer money. Took a while for me to finally sign up because seems like a bunch of cheapo's with high opinions on here. You can't really tell who's good and who's not. Guys expect a Mercedes with ford money! Guy's you get what you pay.

Rob2007
12-20-12, 20:48
This place is a waste of time pictures are fake, service is overpriced for delivery / I was willing to pay rate 80 half / hr. Read on. Pics are Rose goes by Angel. She's 2x bigger than pic, big t* lets you play, but not attractive the least. Nothing I'd pay for. Flip was awkward and tip I dished, I was there. Have not seen Vanessa, but saw Suzi, same thing big t* heavy girl. Saw girls at two different locations and later noticed numbers / location assoc. Pictures posted are always on point, but they don't deliver. Sometimes you're better off doing outcall, pay the extra you would spend on gas and parking.

Rob2007
12-20-12, 20:54
Decent place average girls, rates reasonable.

EbonySugarbaby
12-21-12, 03:31
Again, the service here is pretty good, the massage mostly B. S, and most of the time the girls are above average looking. But seriously, the entire last massage I had she used some vaseline lotion instead of massage oil, and she used a shit load of it. I came out feeling like a slug waiting for someone to pour salt on me.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/quality-body-work/10038279Perhaps you try someone more experienced!

Humpfree
12-21-12, 08:01
No seems like a basic place. Time waster. Just my personal post observation.

Fore post from Rob we know nothing more than before his post. All he said was he had 2 fat gal's, And his Champaign taste with his Beer Wallet. Paid 80 1/2 hour, Didn't say anything else, So if you don't like Big Girls you could a void this place.
But we don't know where the place it? Talk Talk Talk And say nothing.

BenBeck
12-21-12, 09:29
Fore post from Rob we know nothing more than before his post. All he said was he had 2 fat gal's, And his Champaign taste with his Beer Wallet. Paid 80 1/2 hour, Didn't say anything else, So if you don't like Big Girls you could a void this place.

But we don't know where the place it? Talk Talk Talk And say nothing.An attempt to push up the number of posts with pure fluff.

NoSmoking
12-21-12, 10:57
An attempt to push up the number of posts with pure fluff.Likely as a newbie has no clue how to reply with quotes

Spawn1982
12-22-12, 16:31
Hi guys had a great experience with Judith. She is a new girl. She said she was new but seem to be experience. She let me roam and WOW I have never touch titties so hot. I think she was hornier than me. She did a great finish. This was this past Monday and I call all week and don't know what happen to her. I also seen Cindy past week, seen her a couple times and I am a little confused. She always puts her pussy right into my elbow or by my hands (is this normal) does she not realize she is doing it. At first I thought it was an accident but she keeps doing it, she is very nice and talks to me about her husband. I try to be respectful when they don't want to do extras, never force anything, she also turns the heater bed super super hot, leaves me uncover when my face is down, massages my ass like crazy, her hands are getting super hot. Well I started roaming and I just couldn't resists any longer and just started touching her inner thighs, she didn't resists but when I try to grab more ups he kinda move away. On the flip side she had a huge smile and started conversating as if nothing just happen. I grab her hands and said she was cold, I plain out told her are you going to leave me hanging like this, she said I can't I am married. Left me with some big blue balls. Well I call yesterday for cindy and told me she was leaving early. She did legit great massages but I think she kinda started something she couldn't finish. Any opinions, advice would be appreciated.

Chi Troll
12-22-12, 23:53
Decent place average girls, rates reasonable.Is it in Chicago?

Am I getting warmer?

StayPuff
12-23-12, 01:33
New guy here. Been following this forum and checking out Massage Places for the past couple of months or so.

I visited Jess in west bucktown (773-XXX-XX09) for a half hour. She looks nothing like the pictures in her ad of course, she's older brunette and not as thin in the waist, but still proportioned. The place isn't upscale at all, and looks a little worn compared to other places, but she still was good about washing her hands and hygenie. She is below average when massaging you face down, but when you flip over she was actually one of the better massage therapist I've been to, and she is a bit more creative with her technique than other massage therapists I been to (but not too creative). She has a decent personality, and I ended up having a fun time. I paid $80 for half hour massage and ended up tipping another $40. I'll return again but it will probably be when I get frustrated with going to pretty massage therapists that don't know what they are doing.

Monger1234
12-23-12, 01:35
Dreams south burbs.

Dreamt over in worth. Place was ran by hot asian chicks about 21yr old. No xtras ever. Next dream was in chi ridge. Deja vu; same dream, except they were white girls. No xtras.

Dreamt over in hick hillz. Gimmick is to rile you up, but you have the end the dream by without their help. Same deal for another orland park provider. Young chicks.

A few that left hick hillz are now in a hidden office bldg down the road in palos. Same. Tease and want you to end dream w / o help.

Two AMP's end the dream. One in tinley and one in orland park.

Need help, PM me

StayPuff
12-23-12, 02:30
Does anyone have any reviews on Vanessa?I been to see Vanessa. I don't think that's her in all of the pictures, but if you don't mind thick girls, she has a nice body. Cute face. Great personality. She seems new to the Massage industry and is a lot more personable (and possibly naive) than others. Based on what she said it would suggest she's not going to be doing this for much longer and this is only temporary (no idea if it's true or not, could be a marketing ploy to get people to return asap). I got the impression she's more of the conservative side. I only got a basic massage, but there was an option for an upgrade (I didn't bring enough money for it. $60 extra). I will return though and try it out.

REYdogg
12-23-12, 11:53
I been to see Vanessa. I don't think that's her in all of the pictures, but if you don't mind thick girls, she has a nice body. Cute face. Great personality. She seems new to the Massage industry and is a lot more personable (and possibly naive) than others. Based on what she said it would suggest she's not going to be doing this for much longer and this is only temporary (no idea if it's true or not, could be a marketing ploy to get people to return asap). I got the impression she's more of the conservative side. I only got a basic massage, but there was an option for an upgrade (I didn't bring enough money for it. $60 extra). I will return though and try it out.Is that $60 on top of $40?

Raoul Duke
12-23-12, 12:58
Someone told me there's a Coco working there, so I called to see if she's the same Coco from 7*. No dice.

JimJames
12-23-12, 13:03
Someone told me there was a Coco working there, so I called to see if it was the same Coco from 7. It wasn't.The Coco I think you are talking about is now in Ft Lauderdale Florida.

JJ

BenBeck
12-23-12, 14:23
The Coco I think you are talking about is now in Ft Lauderdale Florida.

JJFt Lauderdale? Any word on the whereabouts of her friend, Angela? I adore that girl.

Casper27
12-23-12, 14:33
Did two stops yesterday on Ashland mainly because I was just out of it on tequila. First stop seven heaven's spa horrible massage from an old Asian woman I went for the hour because I thought I would get the woman at the front a Latina with a nice ass but it wasn't meant to be she just led me to the room and in came an old fugly Asian woman like I said one of the worst massage I've ever gotten. Stop number two was across the street papasan always take care of me and knows what I need. This time I got a skinny Asian woman absolutely no body no roaming allowed but she did give me what I was looking for you can pm me for name as others have visited there and have gotten nothing as always remember YMMV cause no matter how long I take to go back there papasan always remembers me and knows what I'm there for but most of the girls don't provide anything to someone unknown or someone papasan doesn't tell them to treat good. Stay safe my fellow mongers and have a happy holiday.

Humpfree
12-23-12, 14:55
Hi guys had a great experience with Judith. She is a new girl. She said she was new but seem to be experience. She let me roam and WOW I have never touch titties so hot. I think she was hornier than me. She did a great finish. This was this past Monday and I call all week and don't know what happen to her. I also seen Cindy past week, seen her a couple times and I am a little confused. She always puts her pussy right into my elbow or by my hands (is this normal) does she not realize she is doing it. At first I thought it was an accident but she keeps doing it, she is very nice and talks to me about her husband. I try to be respectful when they don't want to do extras, never force anything, she also turns the heater bed super super hot, leaves me uncover when my face is down, massages my ass like crazy, her hands are getting super hot. Well I started roaming and I just couldn't resists any longer and just started touching her inner thighs, she didn't resists but when I try to grab more ups he kinda move away. On the flip side she had a huge smile and started conversating as if nothing just happen. I grab her hands and said she was cold, I plain out told her are you going to leave me hanging like this, she said I can't I am married. Left me with some big blue balls. Well I call yesterday for cindy and told me she was leaving early. She did legit great massages but I think she kinda started something she couldn't finish. Any opinions, advice would be appreciated.Witch Mercy you talking about? Cindy and Judith don't ring a bell.

Humpfree
12-23-12, 14:58
Marry Christmas To all, And to all have great day.

Spawn1982
12-23-12, 18:22
Witch Mercy you talking about? Cindy and Judith don't ring a bell.The new Mercy at Bridgeport by 36th Halsted. Sophie also works there and Mae does acupuncture there. Its $40 for 60 min check craigslist :-0

FrenchPrince
12-23-12, 19:11
New guy here. Been following this forum and checking out Massage Places for the past couple of months or so.

I visited Jess in west bucktown (773-XXX-XX09) for a half hour. She looks nothing like the pictures in her ad of course, she's older brunette and not as thin in the waist, but still proportioned. The place isn't upscale at all, and looks a little worn compared to other places, but she still was good about washing her hands and hygenie. She is below average when massaging you face down, but when you flip over she was actually one of the better massage therapist I've been to, and she is a bit more creative with her technique than other massage therapists I been to (but not too creative). She has a decent personality, and I ended up having a fun time. I paid $80 for half hour massage and ended up tipping another $40. I'll return again but it will probably be when I get frustrated with going to pretty massage therapists that don't know what they are doing.The best description for this girl, Jess, or, Suzy, (it is the same person) is dream described by BigDog16 #4219 :

, This is a complete waste of time. I dreamed I traveled to a nondescript office west of western (which would be Humboldt Park. Not "West Bucktown"). I was greeted by "Tatianna" who has seen better days. .80 for 30 minutes. I then entered a freezing room."Suzy" entered. Disingenuously concerned about my well being. However, she is probably a 4 or 5. Big boobs but an equally big gut (not stomach. A gut). I thought of the old Three Stooges episode where Curly had a barrell of beer strapped to his stomach. That is how she looked. She reminded me of a villain from the bar scene of Star Wars. The massage was totally lame. She then wanted even more money. I resigned myself at this point that I had indeed taken one for the team so I politely declined and had her finish the massage. I contemplated farting in her face while she was rubbing down there but decided against it. Put on my clothes and went to see an old reliable. 80 poorer but immensely wealthy in experience. Stay away. You have been warned. Anyone posting anything positive about these "ladies" is obviously a shill,

She uses those two ad below:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs.ls-21/12276253

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-the-best-gift-of-all-26/12608353

Raoul Duke
12-23-12, 20:59
The Coco I think you are talking about is now in Ft Lauderdale Florida.

JJThat would sadden me. She had bangs, nice bod, killer butt, probably around 30. Nice woman.

Raoul Duke
12-23-12, 21:02
Ft Lauderdale? Any word on the whereabouts of her friend, Angela? I adore that girl.I'm such a bonehead, Angela offered me her number and I didn't take it; I figured she wasn't going anywhere. My bad. Sweet woman with a good sense of humor.

Member202
12-23-12, 22:37
Coco left her ashland ave location and is now in florida. I saw her just before she left and talked to her after she moved. Did not sound like she had any plans to return.

Someone told me there's a Coco working there, so I called to see if she's the same Coco from 7*. No dice.

Angai
12-24-12, 02:15
From my experience, friendly latinas, means fake pictures, bad services etc.I went there sheesh. Maybe a year and a half ago. It was interesting shabby apartment which was dimly lit with candles after wondering if a sacrificial ritual was about to be performed on me I laid face down on the floor mat. Service was as cheap as it came a 4 hand was. 5 if I recall and the HE was. 2 and twice that if it was by both of them. I opted just for the single one which was given by the older lady there was a younger cute girl there that I regreted not getting both after the ramifications set in. I couldn't help but think the second was going to use my face as a makeshift Sybian though. The only reason I didn't repeat was because it was too low and the uncovered HE actually scared the $hit out of me. If I could drink from the lake so easily so could others and if too many congregate pedators are sure to pollute it. (that was a metaphor if you don't get it don't think too hard)

Angai
12-24-12, 02:29
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/have-a-great-massagebodywork-by-beautiful-korean-chinatown-we-pay-parking-25/13923319

I was wondering if anyone has ever been here and if they can confirm if they are real koreans? I find it odd that this is a korean massage salon in China town. I may check it out next week.

StayPuff
12-24-12, 13:13
Is that $60 on top of $40?Sorry left that part out. When I went she said $80 for 1/2 hour and $100 for an hour for her basic service. If you want the next upgrade, it's $60 on top of that. I only got the basic so I can't tell you how the upgraded massage is. I didn't know what to expect as she was the first massage I've gotten so I only brought as much listed in the ad.

I dreamed I traveled to a nondescript office west of western (which would be Humboldt Park. Not "West Bucktown").Are you guys really that Anal about neighborhood boundaries? LOL Her ad says Bucktown, cut me some slack here.

Anyway sounds like I'm not as picky / harsh as BigDog16 is. She definitely isn't a 10 or even a 7, but he makes it sound like her stomach was big enough to be carrying triplets. Her stomach didn't stick out nearly as much as her chest did so for me it's not a dealbreaker. But I stand by what I said about the work on the front. Granted I am still new to this, so take that with a grain of salt.

Magooski
12-24-12, 13:51
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/have-a-great-massagebodywork-by-beautiful-korean-chinatown-we-pay-parking-25/13923319

I was wondering if anyone has ever been here and if they can confirm if they are real koreans? I find it odd that this is a korean massage salon in China town. I may check it out next week.Previous post say no! RTFF and ye shall find the sacred truth! Works for me any way!

Gopher88
12-24-12, 13:54
Marry Christmas To All, And Happy Hunting in 2013

Raoul Duke
12-24-12, 16:09
Coco left her ashland ave location and is now in florida. I saw her just before she left and talked to her after she moved. Did not sound like she had any plans to return.Can't blame her for moving given Chicago's crummy weather. In the event that you have contact with her, and she returns for a visit, I would be happy to book her for an entire day.

StayPuff
12-24-12, 17:17
Is that $60 on top of $40?Her basic massage is $80 for half hour and $100 for an hour. If you want the next upgrade it's $60 on top of that.

I dreamed I traveled to a nondescript office west of western (which would be Humboldt Park. Not "West Bucktown")Considering the amount of ambiguity used on this board, don't take this the wrong way, but you splitting hairs on this detail is pretty funny.

Anyway thanks for the repost. Her stomach didn't seem as big as he makes it sounds (I didn't pay any attention to it) but the 4 or 5 sounds about right. I still stand by what I said about her massage on the front side though. But I'm pretty new to this so take it with a grain of salt.

Angai
12-24-12, 19:56
Previous post say no! RTFF and ye shall find the sacred truth! Works for me any way!Thanks! That would have been a real disappointment I like using korean with korean masseuse since I have been taking classes.

Hrodebert
12-25-12, 02:24
I returned for my second class of Pilates. The replacement instructor name was, may be, Lisa. She was a BBW who was just as round in the middle as she was in the top. She was also homely as sin. She went through the massage fast and without technique, and hurried to the finish. Her manual skill was a 3, and she handled marbles like they were made of stone. She did do digital but that didn't help. Would not repeat this class! Door fee plus. 4.

Angai
12-25-12, 17:27
I took a scroll down chicago ave my first choice I made an appointment for 7:30pm. I suppose someone was as bored as I was that chilly evening because he stole my appointment the mama-san told me I had a 50min wait. I told her that would not do and left her appearence scared me anyway if that were the masseuse it was a godsend this bloke had taken her from me. I walk a couple blocks down to a familiar place I seldom visit. This was specifically what I needed for the dull evening a lovely lady by the name of angela was absolutely hilarious though I understood like 80% what she was saying she was quite the social bunny for her poor english.

She told me a story about this nice guy who had a penis the size of her forearm and he was saying he never slept with a woman because whenever they saw it they refused LOL. I was cracking up she was also telling me about this fine lesbian chick that has been stalking her and sexually harassing her LOL. She was quite a character she refused to provide extras however claiming that I was too big, which I took as a polite rejection. It was. 6 for the standard affair there I usually do. 4 but she was a lot of fun so I didn't mind.

Overall excellent massage you can tell she actually well trained and HE was just as impressive as the massage. Of course I will repeat perhaps not with her though because I was in the mood for FS.

ChrisAndrewsNo
12-26-12, 09:20
Any info on http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-bodywork-and-massage-therapy-21/12746889

Haven't seen it around before.

E6671
12-26-12, 09:42
Any info on.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-bodywork-and-massage-therapy-21/12746889

Haven't seen it around before.I have not been to this one before however the BP ad has a link to the spa in Elburn IL which has been reviewed as being strictly legit.

ChrisAndrewsNo
12-26-12, 09:55
I have not been to this one before however the BP ad has a link to the spa in Elburn IL which has been reviewed as being strictly legit.Damn :, New to this whole scene, found a few places but would like to find a place closer to des plaines so I'm not driving to schaumburg.

Lurker01
12-26-12, 12:26
Someone told me there's a Coco working there, so I called to see if she's the same Coco from 7*. No dice.This Coco did not look bad for a late-30s AMP girl. With a good attitude, I might be inclined to repeat, but did not seem to be in a good mood that day. Since that location expects at least. 2 more tip than similar places, her interrupting the flip to have me retrieve the tip became annoying. Oh ya. 4 min into 2nd menu option and she's tired, I'm taking too long and we need to downgrade to lowest option with no downgrade in tip, as it was already given.

Resumed seeing April, as we get along.

Anyone got anything in this area incall where I could get a better deal?

ChrisAndrewsNo
12-26-12, 13:03
I have not been to this one before however the BP ad has a link to the spa in Elburn IL which has been reviewed as being strictly legit.Damn, know any good places in Des Plaines? PM me.

Wirelessone
12-26-12, 13:46
Has anyone been with the ATF at Devon spa recently. I have just about giving up as the mamasan everytime I make an appointment with D, the mamasan sends in another girl like Jade and I wind up walking out. Last time I walked out, I asked mamasan you know who I made the appointment for and yet you send in someone else, then I get the 'don't understand English deal'.

Anyone know what gives?

Wired

Silvio
12-26-12, 15:28
Seems Spa Pleasures on Montrose and Cicero has fell victim to Rhambo. I have mixed feelings on this because service was so inconsistant. So I guess I won't really miss this one going away. Although very convenient results were lacking.

ChrisAndrewsNo
12-26-12, 16:00
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/3501942326.html

Any ideas? I called and it a man with really good english picked up the phone, so I don't know.

FrenchPrince
12-26-12, 17:03
Any info on.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-bodywork-and-massage-therapy-21/12746889

Haven't seen it around before.If you think your dreams come true and you will see one of those girls from the ad etc. It is not going happened.

Casper27
12-26-12, 23:36
I took a scroll down chicago ave my first choice I made an appointment for 7:30pm. I suppose someone was as bored as I was that chilly evening because he stole my appointment the mama-san told me I had a 50min wait. I told her that would not do and left her appearence scared me anyway if that were the masseuse it was a godsend this bloke had taken her from me. I walk a couple blocks down to a familiar place I seldom visit. This was specifically what I needed for the dull evening a lovely lady by the name of angela was absolutely hilarious though I understood like 80% what she was saying she was quite the social bunny for her poor english.

She told me a story about this nice guy who had a penis the size of her forearm and he was saying he never slept with a woman because whenever they saw it they refused LOL. I was cracking up she was also telling me about this fine lesbian chick that has been stalking her and sexually harassing her LOL. She was quite a character she refused to provide extras however claiming that I was too big, which I took as a polite rejection. It was. 6 for the standard affair there I usually do. 4 but she was a lot of fun so I didn't mind.

Overall excellent massage you can tell she actually well trained and HE was just as impressive as the massage. Of course I will repeat perhaps not with her though because I was in the mood for FS.Where did you go I stay nearby some of the places on Chicago ave.

ChrisAndrewsNo
12-27-12, 09:02
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/3501942326.html

Brand new place in lagrange, decided to drop by as it wasnt too far a drive. I saw lee, fantastic lady, mid 30's nice B cup. Gave a great massage and HE was. 4. No nonsense about anything. I don't know if you can get more there. She did a great job teasing the boys and the HE was one of the better I've ever had.

Only concern is this is a very very visable area, it is on the main strip in La Grange, surrounded by popular stores, and when you walk up it looks like a shared office area, so there are cameras everywhere.

Hrodebert
12-27-12, 10:06
Any info on.

Haven't seen it around before.Http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-asian-bodyworkers-ready-to-relieve-your-stress-24/13310376

And they seem to be growing. Chinese operation. See my two posts on 917 Pilates. Haven't been to any of the others but some of them have been reports as strictly legit. YMMV.

Samash76
12-27-12, 12:03
The new Mercy at Bridgeport by 36th Halsted. Sophie also works there and Mae does acupuncture there. Its $40 for 60 min check craigslist :-0I've been here three times. I saw Cici the first time. Older, average looks (for this sort of thing) , decent massage, and. 6 for HE. I saw Cindy the next two times. Younger and prettier, better massage, but nothing on the flip. For the door fee, not a bad deal but that seems to be besides the point. I don't think I'm as interested in roaming or more than HE than others, so I can't speak to that. Overall, I like this location because I've never been a fan of the high rises downtown. That said, I miss the courtesy extended where a massuese could grab someone else to finish you off if they weren't willing.

Eddinger
12-27-12, 15:40
Anyone know whatever happened to Win*e? She was a wild ride and I used to have her Cell but lost it. She still working?

AmericanIron
12-28-12, 12:01
Stopped in the other day for a quick 30 min massage and got Cindy. She looks like the youngest one there, most of the girls there look like the've been around the block one too many times.

Once in the room on my stomach Cindy covered my ass with a towel and started what would be in the short time we had, one of the beast legit massages I've ever had. My hand wandered on to her ass but no further then that. She's strictly legit from what I can see and she's good at what she does.

Silvio
12-28-12, 13:53
Anyone know whatever happened to Win*e? She was a wild ride and I used to have her Cell but lost it. She still working?She was something special. Oh the dirty talk. Wait maybe that was me. But she's retired living in NY at the moment

Samash76
12-28-12, 15:58
Tried http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/here-to-relax-you-24/14306371 Because my preferred providers were not available. Two call set up (second call when near Noble and Chicago). Looks = 6; massage = 3; one price (1. 4). Works out of an apartment. Claims she's new to this and I'll chalk up the awkwardness to that. Applied good pressure during massage but it was all over the place. Roaming permitted on flip but she says nothing more than HE available (even though I didn't ask). I probably will not return because it was not worth the cost and she's a smoker (easy to wash off lotion but tough to get smoke out of clothes).

FrenchPrince
12-28-12, 22:36
Tried.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/here-to-relax-you-24/14306371

Because my preferred providers were not available. Two call set up (second call when near Noble and Chicago). Looks = 6; massage = 3; one price (1. 4). Works out of an apartment. Claims she's new to this and I'll chalk up the awkwardness to that. Applied good pressure during massage but it was all over the place. Roaming permitted on flip but she says nothing more than HE available (even though I didn't ask). I probably will not return because it was not worth the cost and she's a smoker (easy to wash off lotion but tough to get smoke out of clothes).Wow. Her underwear is so disgusting!

Barney
12-29-12, 11:40
She was something special. Oh the dirty talk. Wait maybe that was me. But she's retired living in NY at the momentSaw her several times. Agree she had some talent. She could ride a good cowgirl.

Teabagplain
12-29-12, 15:33
I never saw any of the much-heralded former therapists (Yumi, Sinclair) at Logan. Given the many nostalgic posts about how none of the new girls are that good, I went there with tepid expectations. Had an appt with Sasha and was actually quite satisfied with the visit. She is very tall ( 6') , attractive, with amazing legs, and youthful B cups. Her massage was decent-I've certainly had worse. She gave a good effort at working my muscles, which was probably somewhat difficult for her given how tall she is and how low the massage table was. The finish felt smooth and unrushed. I was able to shower before and after the massage. Sasha is a nice girl and I would certainly consider seeing her again the next time I'm in town. I also met Tori while I was there (she answered the door). I can't tell you anything about her skills, but I can vouch for her being unbelievably cute.

Chimonger
12-29-12, 16:03
Checked out the new spa that opened. Saw a cutie, late 20's. Great massage and more were offered.

Casper27
12-29-12, 20:53
Checked out the new spa that opened. Saw a cutie, late 20's. Great massage and more were offered.Did you get a name and can you pm what else is offered. Please don't make it easy for our uncle Leo to shut one more place down.

Member #5933
12-30-12, 02:41
Ok so I'm in N subs and I goto alot of AMPs. I used to goto GQ spa in Buffalo Grove every week and see this gorgeous girl named Sophie. She was a 10. Full service everytime and it was awesome! Anyways anyone know who I'm talking about and know if she's around any where? I know she lived in Rogers park before. Or if anyone would pm an AMP where I can get a gorgeous young asian for FS that would be great too!

I know some good places in N subs I can share info. Thanks all

Mercedes100
12-30-12, 09:49
Ok so I'm in N subs and I goto alot of AMPs. I used to goto GQ spa in Buffalo Grove every week and see this gorgeous girl named Sophie. She was a 10. Full service everytime and it was awesome! Anyways anyone know who I'm talking about and know if she's around any where? I know she lived in Rogers park before. Or if anyone would pm an AMP where I can get a gorgeous young asian for FS that would be great too!

I know some good places in N subs I can share info. Thanks allAre you looking for an Asian apartment woman as I know several in the area? PM me if you are.

M100

Donny Devito
12-30-12, 09:57
Everything I have ever written was a fabricated story and not real on any level. I enjoy creative writing and that is what I believed this forum to be for, completely false and fabricated writings.

KalmanGoodTime
12-30-12, 13:19

I know some good places in N subs I can share info. Thanks allI remember Sophie. Sorry, no idea where she is.

Whamster123
12-31-12, 00:30
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/now-open-spring-spa-traditional-chinese-therapy/14132708

Anyone got info on this location?

Mercedes100
12-31-12, 09:02
Are you looking for an Asian apartment woman as I know several in the area? PM me if you are.

M100Hey guys my in box is loaded. I am glad to help but give me time to respond and at this point seniors only.

M100

Rstuart
12-31-12, 10:04
I know this place has been talked about a little bit but does anyone have any recent intel on this place. I have tried a couple times in the way past and only got a decent massage. Any info would be appreciated!

Happy New Year!

Randolph
12-31-12, 12:02
I know this place has been talked about a little bit but does anyone have any recent intel on this place. I have tried a couple times in the way past and only got a decent massage. Any info would be appreciated!

Happy New Year!I think the economy got to them.

The good ones left and for the last year or so is helen who I would not recommend and veronica who is nice. Veronica is sort of the day manager. You will never get FS and she is happy ending with wandering hands up top.

Nighthawk1955
12-31-12, 13:31
Please delete my account. I have violated the terms of service.

Eddinger
12-31-12, 13:42
Please delete my account. I have violated the terms of service.Whats this about?

Gopher88
12-31-12, 16:31
Please delete my account. I have violated the terms of service.The Mayor is resigning from office? Think we need to take a vote?

StayPuff
12-31-12, 19:25
I went to visit Sushi restaurant near the Irving Park blue line about a month ago. I forget the phone number but it starts with 312. I wasn't a fan of the location the first time I went, notoriously busy intersection. But it wasn't too busy the first time. I did like the service, the waitress was a cute Latin girl. I only got a hand made spring roll appetizer for 6 but she told me about one of the main entrees for 15. She was courteous and I liked her service so I planned to revisit and perhaps try the main entree.

I visit again recently around 2pm, and as I get close by I call to make sure they still have my reservation set, and I tell them I'll be there in a minute. As I walk up, there are a lot of people looking at me. One lady is in her parked car on the phone, another two guys in a car parked a few cars up. One guy coming out of the building next door stops and looks at me. I'm guessing the neighbors aren't a fan of them setting up business in this location. I got that vibe the first time I went. Bare in mind I called them and told them I was around the corner. So I get to the entrance and I end up waiting for someone to come seat me for what seemed to be the longest minute ever. Anyway I end up leaving, I didn't like the vibe I was getting from around there, and it really annoyed me they kept me out there waiting for what seemed to be forever.

Magooski
12-31-12, 22:22
The Mayor is resigning from office? Think we need to take a vote?Censorship? Happy New Year One and All!

Davidonecall
01-01-13, 10:50
Please delete my account. I have violated the terms of service.Just add another informational post and that should cover the fee for the violation.

Casper27
01-01-13, 12:50
Anyone been to t pro lately their ad says they now have Latinas there. The only bad I see in it is them posting a link for pics and reviews to rubmaps.

Chiburbs112
01-01-13, 14:05
I go to TPRO all the time to see my ATF Annie from China Spa. I have never heard of a Latina working there unless she was hired in the last week. I may be going over there this afternoon and if I do I will report back with my findings.

Happy NEw YEAR

Trippylad
01-01-13, 15:00
Anyone been to t pro lately their ad says they now have Latinas there. The only bad I see in it is them posting a link for pics and reviews to rubmaps.The only add for T PRO I ever see is the one on Backpage. Therapeutic Massage. No mention of latinas or rubmaps.

Anyway, there are no latinas working there.

Casper27
01-01-13, 21:47
The only add for T PRO I ever see is the one on Backpage. Therapeutic Massage. No mention of latinas or rubmaps.

Anyway, there are no latinas working there.In hindsight I should have copied and pasted a link to the ad. It said Asian and Latinas girls and then again stated that it had LATIN therapist and it had no address or name of the place just a phone number, it just said for more pictures and reviews to check out and below was a link to rubmaps. I clicked and 2520 w. Chicago popped up. I was asking for info mainly because of the new blood. I've been there for the Asian and man do they like to upsell and I don't think they are worth it an Asian apt. Seems cheaper.

Gopher88
01-02-13, 00:27
Anyone seen are have any info on Miranda? PM me please, How's her Massage? Price's

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/valerie-miranda-33/7997752

Jloc1110
01-02-13, 03:31
I'm look for Asian that do FS any one know of any please pm make a dream come true.

Wadman
01-02-13, 12:44
I'm look for Asian that do FS any one know of any please pm make a dream come trueF / S is a thing of the past. The only "dreams" you will have in Chicago are wet ones.

Humpfree
01-02-13, 18:51
I'm look for Asian that do FS any one know of any please pm make a dream come true

A dream come true for you. Mother Daughter Combo WoW

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/when-only-the-best-will-do-sweetrobin-and-mother-together-again-62/14390933

Rick2000
01-02-13, 20:06
A dream come true for you. Mother Daughter Combo WoW.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/when-only-the-best-will-do-sweetrobin-and-mother-together-again-62/14390933Do you think they get any business at all? I can not imagine. If that is the good ole uncle, I would be more embarrassed of the ad than the record!

Casper27
01-02-13, 21:38
The only add for T PRO I ever see is the one on Backpage. Therapeutic Massage. No mention of latinas or rubmaps.

Anyway, there are no latinas working there.Got taken down cause I couldn't find it but here it is again title is NEW SPA IN TOWN (Chicago) posted in craigslist

TonyDe
01-02-13, 22:11
Do you think they get any business at all? I can not imagine. If that is the good ole uncle, I would be more embarrassed of the ad than the reord!Nah. I've seen their ads here and there for years and they're well reviewed. Seem very legit. I'll never knock another mongers taste in ladies, but these are not my cup of tea. Theres a lot of guys into MILF and BBW women so I think they probably do better business than you think.

Davidonecall
01-03-13, 09:17
A dream come true for you. Mother Daughter Combo WoW.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/when-only-the-best-will-do-sweetrobin-and-mother-together-again-62/14390933They have advertise for a long time but I have not visited. I don't think I will. I don't mind a bbw but not an older bbw.

Gopher88
01-03-13, 22:04
They have advertise for a long time but I have not visited. I don't think I will. I don't mind a bbw but not an older bbw.

For our Newbe Jloc1110 He said he liked FS Maybe hear who know's Mother daughter, Maybe a tag team

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/when-only-the-best-will-do-sweetrobin-and-mother-together-again-62/14390933

Jloc1110
01-03-13, 23:40
For our Newbe Jloc1110 He said he liked FS Maybe hear who know's Mother daughter, Maybe a tag team

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/when-only-the-best-will-do-sweetrobin-and-mother-together-again-62/14390933You must of not read the full post I said Asian! They don't look Asian to me?

Jloc1110
01-04-13, 00:06
F / S is a thing of the past. The only "dreams" you will have in Chicago are wet ones.I wouldn't say that! I been to a few places that did FS jobs but nothing special! I mean I'm not sure about half the guys in here but who's looming for something special? I just need a 15. 20 mins of stress relive and I'm good for a while! I not looking to make love with these females you get what I mean? I been FS with blacks / whites and Latinas but not Asian just want to try a new experience that's all!

Toosweet1975
01-04-13, 03:18
I have not been on here for a very long time. Just went away from Mongering for a while. So, I decided to check my old friends out on elston. Wow, I was not disappointed at all. Yes, I still think they are overpriced. And lack of talent and service has driven me away from there for a while. But, my provider was a 8 in looks. 10+ in attitude, personality and Performance. The massage itself, was about a 5, but her bubbly attitude made up for it. I would have to say, she has the spunk and genuine attitude that Yumi had and the freaky side of sinclair. She was amazing! And Put Elston and Kimball back on the map once again at least for me! And a bad note, I don't think she will be around there for that long. The Good ones leave there very quickly. Seniors only, if you want more info. Don't want this dream with her to ever end.

Happy Hunting.

And be safe!

Gunsbobby04
01-05-13, 02:28
Anyone seen are have any info on Miranda? PM me please, How's her Massage? Price's.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/valerie-miranda-33/7997752Love to know any service details about Valerie? Am looking for a good rub not F / S.

Dickhertz
01-05-13, 09:22
Love to know any service details about Valerie? Am looking for a good rub not F / S.Have seen her. She is great! Cute face and thin body. Gives a very good massage & HE, some mutual touching but definitely not FS.

Gold Coast address with easy access (assuming you can afford the parking!)

I would absolutely recommend

Zsiruc
01-05-13, 15:27
About 7/8ths of a mile east from the place that used to have the dog, there is an AMP that I've had mixed rests at in the past. The last two times tho were something else. Request Michelle. She is a twenty something cute enough to be in Asian tv, very petite. She gives the best overall experience I've ever had, in every way. There is no menu. There is no upsell. But when she is done you will want to give her all your money. Do not look at it as "I pay x for why" because what she does is so much more than why, feels so much more intense. There is no rush, and when you are laying there putty in her hands she continues to massage your head and shoulders. I will enjoy this as long as I can.

Member #5121
01-05-13, 17:24
Perfect way to describe the current scene at 7th Heaven. Still, for those who are near the state line, it's one of the few decent choices. (Unless there are other EMP's nearby that I fail to remember!)

I think the economy got to them.

The good ones left and for the last year or so is helen who I would not recommend and veronica who is nice. Veronica is sort of the day manager. You will never get FS and she is happy ending with wandering hands up top.

Maestromaestro
01-05-13, 22:45
Can you clear out your mailbox? Tried PMing but its full.

I have not been on here for a very long time. Just went away from Mongering for a while. So, I decided to check my old friends out on elston. Wow, I was not disappointed at all. Yes, I still think they are overpriced. And lack of talent and service has driven me away from there for a while. But, my provider was a 8 in looks. 10+ in attitude, personality and Performance. The massage itself, was about a 5, but her bubbly attitude made up for it. I would have to say, she has the spunk and genuine attitude that Yumi had and the freaky side of sinclair. She was amazing! And Put Elston and Kimball back on the map once again at least for me! And a bad note, I don't think she will be around there for that long. The Good ones leave there very quickly. Seniors only, if you want more info. Don't want this dream with her to ever end.

Happy Hunting.

And be safe!

Humpfree
01-06-13, 11:46
About 7/8ths of a mile east from the place that used to have the dog, there is an AMP that I've had mixed rests at in the past. The last two times tho were something else. Request Michelle. She is a twenty something cute enough to be in Asian tv, very petite. She gives the best overall experience I've ever had, in every way. There is no menu. There is no upsell. But when she is done you will want to give her all your money. Do not look at it as "I pay x for why" because what she does is so much more than why, feels so much more intense. There is no rush, and when you are laying there putty in her hands she continues to massage your head and shoulders. I will enjoy this as long as I can.

Sounds like Divercy Parkway

Angai
01-06-13, 15:13

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/when-only-the-best-will-do-sweetrobin-and-mother-together-again-62/14390933LMAO hahaha

Dgordon630
01-07-13, 02:17
Posted this a few months back. Does anyone know if Sunny or CiCi have turned up from 3334 W Peterson. They were both great to me, but I especially enjoyed Sunny who ran the show. Any info would be great.

Bill R
01-07-13, 11:25
Posted this a few months back. Does anyone know if Sunny or CiCi have turned up from 3334 W Peterson. They were both great to me, but I especially enjoyed Sunny who ran the show. Any info would be great.Sunny was in O'Fallon, Illinois just east of East St. Louis. She was running OK Spa there. I think it's been at least two years since she was at Peterson.

CottonPanty
01-07-13, 11:37
Posted this a few months back. Does anyone know if Sunny or CiCi have turned up from 3334 W Peterson. They were both great to me, but I especially enjoyed Sunny who ran the show. Any info would be great.I have already posted this before: CiCi called me after they closed and she is now living in NY. I haven't heard from her since.

Lokkin4
01-07-13, 11:54
Are we to decipher code now?

(About 7/8ths of a mile east from the place that used to have the dog, there is an AMP that I've had mixed rests at in the past.)

Member #4827
01-07-13, 23:48
Are we to decipher code now?

(About 7/8ths of a mile east from the place that used to have the dog, there is an AMP that I've had mixed rests at in the past.) Michelle is indeed a gem. Just saw her today for the third time. Not FS or BJ but relaxing and sensual and very worth it. I'm very glad to never have to see that German Shepherd again at H.

E6671
01-08-13, 09:41
After reading some positive reviews for Crystal I decided to give them another try. Stopped in this past Sunday in the early afternoon. They now have a sign that says the rate is $80 for "UP TO 45 MINUTE". I almost walked out since my last two visits lasted less than 30 minutes each. I decided since I have seen some reports about younger talent here I would see if it has improved. The good part is I was not shorted on time during this visit. The not so good is my attendant was late forties early fifties. Settled on HEaling therapy for. 6 and it was good but nothing special. I wish Nabi was still around. Girls were much better looking.

I have not taken the plunge with a BP girl yet but I have indulged overseas. You can get so much more for less than $ US. My last trip to Hong Kong I never spent more than. 65 for FS in my hotel room. Mid twenties and looks between 7-9. Shower, massage, playtime and another shower. Could get them to stay til the next morning for $.25. Looking forward to a trip this Spring.

NorthsideTod2
01-08-13, 18:14
Michelle is indeed a gem. Just saw her today for the third time. Not FS or BJ but relaxing and sensual and very worth it. I'm very glad to never have to see that German Shepherd again at H.He must be talking about New Life Spa that Rose owns. I go there once in awhile and have not seen her. I generally see Angel.

Angai
01-10-13, 20:16
I have already posted this before: CiCi called me after they closed and she is now living in NY. I haven't heard from her since.Yeah Cici regularly went to NY though she said she trained massage therapy students there or something. Anyway what about this other place on Peterson anyone try it?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-oriental-bodywork-and-massage-25/14502434

Gunsbobby04
01-11-13, 01:55
Yeah Cici regularly went to NY though she said she trained massage therapy students there or something. Anyway what about this other place on Peterson anyone try it?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-oriental-bodywork-and-massage-25/14502434Complete Negative. I had a dream once. Its in a office building and my experience was the worst thus far. They have another location. You may want to ask around about it.

Hrodebert
01-11-13, 03:21
I was in Lisle for car maintenance and decided to dream at the Sugar Tree place down the road. Opinions here and elsewhere said that Coryo places were more friendly than Cantonese.

It took me a while to get their attention. They have a mickey mouse door bell in front that you have to lean on. The mamasan let me in and told me $.8 door fee. Was surprised at that since every review I've seen says $.7. May be she took advantage because I told her I was there for 1st time. She took me to a room, and Hannah, the attractive, well built and 35ish MT came and whisked me away to the TS, which was done quickly and with scant attention to special areas. That was my first clue. Then she covered me with a towel. Hannah did a very nice massage, taking out all of the kinks in back, shoulders, thighs and feet but it stopped at the waist and continued at the top of the thighs, front and back. Asked her about HE and she said, no, with a little giggle. Asked her, may be next time, she said no with a little giggle. Tipped her $.4 for the awesome massage but I left unhappy.

Humpfree
01-11-13, 13:15
I was in Lisle for car maintenance and decided to dream at the Sugar Tree place down the road. Opinions here and elsewhere said that Coryo places were more friendly than Cantonese.

It took me a while to get their attention. They have a mickey mouse door bell in front that you have to lean on. The mamasan let me in and told me $.8 door fee. Was surprised at that since every review I've seen says $.7. May be she took advantage because I told her I was there for 1st time. She took me to a room, and Hannah, the attractive, well built and 35ish MT came and whisked me away to the TS, which was done quickly and with scant attention to special areas. That was my first clue. Then she covered me with a towel. Hannah did a very nice massage, taking out all of the kinks in back, shoulders, thighs and feet but it stopped at the waist and continued at the top of the thighs, front and back. Asked her about HE and she said, no, with a little giggle. Asked her, may be next time, she said no with a little giggle. Tipped her $.4 for the awesome massage but I left unhappy.I know Cantonese and Mandarin don't no about the Coryo? What is Coryo. .80 Door Fee WoW. No nothing but a massage. Then you said you " Asked her, may be next time, she said no with a little giggle giggle "

Then you say you left unhappy And you still tipped her. 40. 120 for a massage. You need to read some more Reviews. 80 Massage only, I think you over paid to begin with. Then. 40 tip.

PussyPoker
01-11-13, 13:47
I know Cantonese and Mandarin don't no about the Coryo? What is Coryo. .80 Door Fee WoW. No nothing but a massage. Then you said you " Asked her, may be next time, she said no with a little giggle giggle "

Then you say you left unhappy And you still tipped her. 40. 120 for a massage. You need to read some more Reviews. 80 Massage only, I think you over paid to begin with. Then. 40 tip.I say a pig looking for some dirty info so that he does not miss his donut roll call.

Who in the mongering scene would pay 80 dorr fee and 40 tip and leave unhappy. Oh look it's a pig.

FrenchPrince
01-11-13, 20:48
After reading some positive reviews for Crystal I decided to give them another try. Stopped in this past Sunday in the early afternoon. They now have a sign that says the rate is $80 for "UP TO 45 MINUTE". I almost walked out since my last two visits lasted less than 30 minutes each. I decided since I have seen some reports about younger talent here I would see if it has improved. The good part is I was not shorted on time during this visit. The not so good is my attendant was late forties early fifties. Settled on HEaling therapy for. 6 and it was good but nothing special. I wish Nabi was still around. Girls were much better looking.

I have not taken the plunge with a BP girl yet but I have indulged overseas. You can get so much more for less than $ US. My last trip to Hong Kong I never spent more than. 65 for FS in my hotel room. Mid twenties and looks between 7-9. Shower, massage, playtime and another shower. Could get them to stay til the next morning for $.25. Looking forward to a trip this Spring.I think it is time for you to move China.

Hrodebert
01-12-13, 03:41
Just a foolish newbie who is trying to learn the ropes.

I say a pig looking for some dirty info so that he does not miss his donut roll call.

Who in the mongering scene would pay 80 dorr fee and 40 tip and leave unhappy. Oh look it's a pig.

Hrodebert
01-12-13, 03:42
Yes, you are right. Hook, line, and sinker.

I know Cantonese and Mandarin don't no about the Coryo? What is Coryo. .80 Door Fee WoW. No nothing but a massage. Then you said you " Asked her, may be next time, she said no with a little giggle giggle "

Then you say you left unhappy And you still tipped her. 40. 120 for a massage. You need to read some more Reviews. 80 Massage only, I think you over paid to begin with. Then. 40 tip.

Teabagplain
01-12-13, 19:45
Who in the mongering scene would pay 80 dorr fee and 40 tip and leave unhappy.This doesn't seem strange to me at all. I used to do the same thing when I first started. I thought tipping well might cause the therapist to be more accommodating at my next visit. Never worked. I had a lot of strikeouts before I finally found what I was looking for.

Gopher88
01-13-13, 15:06
I say a pig looking for some dirty info so that he does not miss his donut roll call.

Who in the mongering scene would pay 80 dorr fee and 40 tip and leave unhappy. Oh look it's a pig.Hrodebert: That's who, Left unhappy and still left. 40

Croppyboy
01-15-13, 10:11
Hi Guys,

I'm coming to Glenview from the Milwaukee area. Looking for a good massage that will leave me happy. No F / S. I was going to go to 7th, but reading the reviews it might be hit or miss.

Any suggestions near the border.

(1st poster here, but I have been on eccie)

Thanks

Angai
01-15-13, 20:22
Complete Negative. I had a dream once. Its in a office building and my experience was the worst thus far. They have another location. You may want to ask around about it.Thanks I will write that one off.

Datsurman
01-16-13, 02:12
Ok. So everyone already told you that tipping for no service was stupid so I will leave that alone. Next lesson. If the chick does not give you any extra attention (I. E. Wash your bat and balls) in the TS then call it immediately! Demand to switch girls or get your money back and get the hell out of there. Switching girls after the TS sends a real clear message so I recommend doing that. You may not like doing it but it is the right thing to do. Enough people do that, the chick will get bounced or she will get with the program.

It took me a while to get their attention. They have a mickey mouse door bell in front that you have to lean on. The mamasan let me in and told me $.8 door fee. Was surprised at that since every review I've seen says $.7. May be she took advantage because I told her I was there for 1st time. She took me to a room, and Hannah, the attractive, well built and 35ish MT came and whisked me away to the TS, which was done quickly and with scant attention to special areas. That was my first clue. Then she covered me with a towel. Hannah did a very nice massage, taking out all of the kinks in back, shoulders, thighs and feet but it stopped at the waist and continued at the top of the thighs, front and back. Asked her about HE and she said, no, with a little giggle. Asked her, may be next time, she said no with a little giggle. Tipped her $.4 for the awesome massage but I left unhappy.

TomRifle
01-16-13, 17:27
Could you recommend me good MP that offers happy endings? Mostly looking for North and NW suburbs but also can go to the city. Interested also in prostate massage.

Truthfu11
01-16-13, 23:14
Could you recommend me good MP that offers happy endings? Mostly looking for North and NW suburbs but also can go to the city. Interested also in prostate massage.Hey Tom. Does your Rifle shoot Darts too?

If you read through the forum you'll find pleanty of leads to go on. As they say RTFF

NigelEr
01-17-13, 02:42
I have already posted this before: CiCi called me after they closed and she is now living in NY. I haven't heard from her since.I got a call from Cici and she said she is in Orlando. Too damn bad.

Dazhiba
01-19-13, 15:34
Posted this in general reports but the Asian apartment gals are really just a more private version of an AMP. This is the best deal in the country!

Had a great dream about seeing an ad on Eros by Thaiwispersvip and a gal called Luna. Standard two call with general address, then given entry info. Luna's pix are real but she is not 33 D cups, more like B cup which suits her body fine. She has a perfect butt. Nice shower and teasing massage and she responded well to my touch so the "smell finger test" lead to full blown 69 which was awesome. Covered for FS and lots of moaning and her first climax. I dreamt of a pounding finish and them some time to catch my breath while I played with her sweet spot for her second climax. Dream was so good I immediately called and request a repeat for the next morning. My second was even better since we both felt more relaxed together. Lots of foreplay and multi positions including a great view of her perfect behind doing doggy. Luna really enjoys herself and said I did a great job of making her happy too. After I popped she kept right on going and kept me hard for more time on top. I was becoming exhausted and was working up a sweat. Finally rolled over and we kissed as I helped her get off again until she too was exhausted. I didn't want to wake up from that dream and so I'd highly recommend you check out Luna befores she moves on. Stay safe.

Luvana
01-20-13, 23:20
Ohare Apartments are always to me the best for the money. Had one bad experience with a girl who was just crabby but all others you're a king!

Hit up the Latinas on the SW side known for being friendly today. Young 24 yrold girl was to strict and fast with it but did do a great massage. She talked options to fast and didn't do any leo test first nor would she test me before money was out, I didn't play along. Just tipper 20 for the great massage though.

BigDog16
01-21-13, 01:09
Ohare Apartments are always to me the best for the money. Had one bad experience with a girl who was just crabby but all others you're a king!

Hit up the Latinas on the SW side known for being friendly today. Young 24 yrold girl was to strict and fast with it but did do a great massage. She talked options to fast and didn't do any leo test first nor would she test me before money was out, I didn't play along. Just tipper 20 for the great massage though.Sorry, but I'm a little confused. You went to see the Latinas on the SW side. The girl went over options too fast? What does that mean? She did not do a LEO test. What is that? And what test did you want her to perform? And most importantly. Why did you still tip her?

Luvana
01-21-13, 03:38
I pulled something in my back last week and it is still sore so I had her focus on that area, it was great! Well worth extra 20. She went on options right after the flip, usually a girl would wait a bit. Before we agree on anything extra, after she gives her options list I must either touch her or she touch me (this should be done without being said) , I told her why don't she tease me before I agree and she said she never touches anything before, not even a quick grab of my stuff. That kicked up my spider sense and honestly I don't know if uncle got to them from the time any other reports where or what was up, I rather be paranoid and free then stupid and locked up! I had no clue who was in that apartment, or even in the closet for that. After she couldn't sell me on options, which where stupid priced anyway. She started asking what other girls do there and there prices, WTF? In Which I politely told her was happens on the table stays on the table. Her name was Kim on the phone but when I asked her during the massage it was Jazmine and I know I was talking to her on the phone. Her attitude was changed a bit after she couldn't sell me on the options, Too many little things for me not to bite and besides It was an actually good massage for 60 total.

How she presented it and everything with them being in that area they won't last long, way too much uncle in that area. Was thinking of trying the 51 / Kedzie girls out but not sure of that area.

Gopher88
01-21-13, 10:19
I was next to the fire house Friday around noon 22en and Wentworth. I was in one room, In the next room there was someone with Sisi are Cc. Was that anyone on here?

Nudus81
01-21-13, 11:12
Heading out towards Morris later this week and I am curious if anyone can share intel on the Morris Spa. I think the only one is Sun, but for some reason I thought there was another called 7. Please PM me the good details on prices, services and looks. Or post what you can on the public forum.

Thanks

Nudus81
01-21-13, 14:55
Sorry if this is a duplicate posting, I've been having some PC issues.

I'll be heading out near Morris later this week, and as far as I can tell there are 2 spas to choose from. Can anyone provide me with some details on how the girls look, services and out the door pricing? PM is fine if you don't want to put it on the thread. I enjoy FS, but would frankly prefer a good massage and finish by an attractive girl vs. FS by an ugly one. Not sure what is offered or what my best option is. I appreciate some advice on the area.

Thanks

Bear1
01-21-13, 15:29
This is a very large Korean Bathhouse in Niles, IL. I have never been, but have read several reviews on Yelp and I am curious from a mongers perspective what this place has to offer. I am happy to TOFTT, but does anyone on this forum have any experience to share? Can you recommend a masseuses there?

Nudus81
01-21-13, 16:43
Given the large number of Yelp reviews by women and they have had Living Social deals, I am sure the place is 100% legit. I would be interested in hearing the experience from a mongers review, but it looks pretty legit and I doubt extras are offered.

This is a very large Korean Bathhouse in Niles, IL. I have never been, but have read several reviews on Yelp and I am curious from a mongers perspective what this place has to offer. I am happy to TOFTT, but does anyone on this forum have any experience to share? Can you recommend a masseuses there?

Nugs15
01-21-13, 17:10
Been reading some great reviews of ERS out West but before driving out I'd love to try something closer to NWS / Oahre area. This would be my first visit to a MP.

Any recommendations? Just looking for no bs and nothing over mid 30s

Tornacl
01-21-13, 17:41
Go to the Joliet section. There is a lot of conversation on the subject.

I'll be heading out near Morris later this week, and as far as I can tell there are 2 spas to choose from. Can anyone provide me with some details on how the girls look, services and out the door pricing? PM is fine if you don't want to put it on the thread. I enjoy FS, but would frankly prefer a good massage and finish by an attractive girl vs. FS by an ugly one. Not sure what is offered or what my best option is. I appreciate some advice on the area.

Thanks

Tornacl
01-21-13, 17:55
It's not a happy ending place if that is what you are looking for. They have a groupon available. As a spa it's a lot of fun. The s. O. And I have been. The only nudity is same sex and it is not a gay bathhouse.

CTmongerX1
01-21-13, 18:26
Have TOFTT twice at this place, both times shot down. Have read variable reviews on the forum. Last week met Diana, a young Latina therapist, great massage, without a hint for extras. However, I did get the usual line, have you been here before / who did you see. Might just hit this place again when the back goes out.

Ctm

CTmongerX1
01-21-13, 18:28

ThanksSpa 7 has their own forum there, and plenty of Sun Spa reports as well. Its a long drive for a chicago monger to make.

Ctm

ChezBone
01-22-13, 08:30
Given the large number of Yelp reviews by women and they have had Living Social deals, I am sure the place is 100% legit. I would be interested in hearing the experience from a mongers review, but it looks pretty legit and I doubt extras are offered.I have been there and it is 100% legit. A couple of the draws are the scrub down, which is done in the locker rooms and the 11 or so different saunas. It is a place where families go the day. Take long saunas, have lunch and enjoy the day.

Crikiter
01-22-13, 16:22
Went to the girl with the crazy hair around Irv. and Pul. A little while ago. Left feeling blue.

Hoosierboy1210
01-22-13, 21:11
Posted this in general reports but the Asian apartment gals are really just a more private version of an AMP. This is the best deal in the country!

Had a great dream about seeing an ad on Eros by Thaiwispersvip and a gal called Luna. Standard two call with general address, then given entry info. Luna's pix are real but she is not 33 D cups, more like B cup which suits her body fine. She has a perfect butt. Nice shower and teasing massage and she responded well to my touch so the "smell finger test" lead to full blown 69 which was awesome. Covered for FS and lots of moaning and her first climax. I dreamt of a pounding finish and them some time to catch my breath while I played with her sweet spot for her second climax. Dream was so good I immediately called and request a repeat for the next morning. My second was even better since we both felt more relaxed together. Lots of foreplay and multi positions including a great view of her perfect behind doing doggy. Luna really enjoys herself and said I did a great job of making her happy too. After I popped she kept right on going and kept me hard for more time on top. I was becoming exhausted and was working up a sweat. Finally rolled over and we kissed as I helped her get off again until she too was exhausted. I didn't want to wake up from that dream and so I'd highly recommend you check out Luna befores she moves on. Stay safe.How do you go about finding Asian apartment girls?

Gopher88
01-23-13, 00:18
Anyone know anyting about this place? Korean Bathhouse in Niles, IL. This is the first time I heard of it. It's new to me.

Anyone know's anything PM me.

Undie Radar
01-23-13, 10:02
Anyone know anyting about this place? Korean Bathhouse in Niles, IL. This is the first time I heard of it. It's new to me.

Anyone know's anything PM me.Check the Evanston / Skokie thread.

Dazhiba
01-23-13, 16:15

Anyone know's anything PM me.Go to erotic mp they are reviewed there.

Dazhiba
01-23-13, 16:17
How do you go about finding Asian apartment girls?There is a website called Eros. Go to the Chicago page then Asians. Bottom of the page has the name of the agency. Thaiwispersvip

Smith1490
01-23-13, 18:34
Have TOFTT twice at this place, both times shot down. Have read variable reviews on the forum. Last week met Diana, a young Latina therapist, great massage, without a hint for extras. However, I did get the usual line, have you been here before / who did you see. Might just hit this place again when the back goes out.

CtmI stopped by once with different results. Standard Latina options scale. Overall, meh.

ChicagoSouth
01-24-13, 11:34
Hey guys I am back here on business trip this week where can find a massage that offers BBBJCIM and BBFS.

Ray Ray 98
01-24-13, 21:22
Hey guys I am back here on business trip this week where can find a massage that offers BBBJCIM and BBFS.Hmmm.

I don't think you'll get answers to that.

Member #5884
01-25-13, 08:53
Hey guys I am back here on business trip this week where can find a massage that offers BBBJCIM and BBFS.Are you out of your f#$%ing mind!

Northside Jim
01-25-13, 15:15
Are you out of your f#$%ing mind!I've noticed that on some of the boards for other cities that BBFS is sought after and accepted way more than it is in this region. That said, he must be out of his mind.

CottonPanty
01-26-13, 16:23

Anyone know's anything PM me.It's totally legit. Basically a place where you can hang out all day, go into different rooms with different treatments, they have food, TV. Basically a place where lots of Koreans come to relax and hang out. NOT an AMP and NO action there.

Silvio
01-26-13, 20:38
This place is totally legit. I got the GF a spa package from there. I did get a massage which is done with the doors wide open and some wierdo see thru underwear so no extras can be had. Move on as there are better options. The towels provided are way to small and you have to wear a uniform. This is a fancy spa / county club type place with movie theaters and a restaurant.

Given the large number of Yelp reviews by women and they have had Living Social deals, I am sure the place is 100% legit. I would be interested in hearing the experience from a mongers review, but it looks pretty legit and I doubt extras are offered.

FrenchPrince
01-27-13, 20:32
Are you out of your f#$%ing mind!No doubts. He is.

Angai
01-27-13, 21:48
Hi, I was wondering if anyway has checked this place out yet?

I know the other place in oak park was a farce. I was wondering if I should dive on the sword.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/3575314603.html

Nugs15
01-28-13, 11:38
Any have been in contact with her or received a massage?

Mistress Pinksugar.

Thanks

Granderon
01-28-13, 13:09
I just tried out a new service in the North Chicagoland area named Asianangels. Girls are advertised on Eros and ******** you have to screen first after that its a breeze for a session, PROS- Full service from initial contact to the follow up contact, very professional and nice! The girls are smoking hot and live up to the Geisha like hype. Very safe upscale incalls. CONS- Screening is mandatory, Not for the budget minded, limited availability I don't think they are high volume. I will definitely repeat!

DWill
01-28-13, 13:33
Hey guys I am back here on business trip this week where can find a massage that offers BBBJCIM and BBFS.OK I get it where's the camera. The look on my face was priceless. OK you got me I've been punked! Because no way that's a serious question right?

Werewolf0956
01-28-13, 17:43
I swung by Oki Doki on Chicago Av on Saturday and got 1hr massage from Yuki. Decent massage, standard finish. No go on the clothing removal. She is actually not bad looking and said she worked at Ruby before. 60-1hr + 10 for TS, wants 60 tip. I gave it to her because I was feeling generous that day. Sorry guys, I usually stick to 40 or less.

OPIllini
01-28-13, 22:42
Hi, I was wondering if anyway has checked this place out yet?

I know the other place in oak park was a farce. I was wondering if I should dive on the sword.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/3575314603.htmlI live in Oak Park. I may try this myself next week if funds allow. I was also wondering about this spot (and I believe there's another new spot on Garfield near Harlem I saw advertised last week on BP). If anyone TOFTT before I'm able to, let me and the others know how it turned out.

Angai
01-29-13, 03:34
I live in Oak Park. I may try this myself next week if funds allow. I was also wondering about this spot (and I believe there's another new spot on Garfield near Harlem I saw advertised last week on BP). If anyone TOFTT before I'm able to, let me and the others know how it turned out.I actually did end up having a dream about the place, message me if you care for the details.

Nugs15
01-29-13, 13:42
Anyone have intel on these places? .40hh. 60hr Irving Park Area.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/quality-body-work-special-12-hour-40-24/10677853

Ember Garden Schaumburg

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ember-garden-erotic-massage-22/14354922

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/unforgetable-sensual-erotic-massage-by-sexy-exotic-latina-must-see-22/14137408

PussHawk53
01-29-13, 16:43

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/quality-body-work-special-12-hour-40-24/10677853

Ember Garden Schaumburg.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/unforgetable-sensual-erotic-massage-by-sexy-exotic-latina-must-see-22/14137408The first one I saw a chunky latina. 60 for 1 hour, blah massage, started to rub her legs and ass under her skirt, found a thong. Wanted 60 HJ. 100 to do it topless. Got released, but very lackluster only brief touching of the tatas. Near the highway.

ChiHappiness
01-29-13, 20:50

Ember Garden Schaumburg.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/unforgetable-sensual-erotic-massage-by-sexy-exotic-latina-must-see-22/14137408The last link you provide is for a woman a few pounds heavier and older than the woman in the pics. She is laid back and does a b2b rather than a massage with a standard finish. Feel free to pm me for more info. Was curious about Ember too.

Benderedundat
01-30-13, 11:05
This place is totally legit. I got the GF a spa package from there. I did get a massage which is done with the doors wide open and some wierdo see thru underwear so no extras can be had. Move on as there are better options. The towels provided are way to small and you have to wear a uniform. This is a fancy spa / county club type place with movie theaters and a restaurant.If you want to try the place Living Social has a deal today:

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/6/deals/587434-admission-to-the-spa-and-base-rock-room?utm_campaign=MorningSend&utm_content=6&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast

It will be a great place to go to when it is 15 degrees tomorrow. Avoid the weekends and holidays or days off school. Its pretty crazy busy, with a lot of kids and families running around.

-Been there, done that.

Dazhiba
01-31-13, 08:15

Ember Garden Schaumburg.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/unforgetable-sensual-erotic-massage-by-sexy-exotic-latina-must-see-22/14137408The best site to get the full scoop on asian massage places is ********. It has the best intel and all the details a guy could want or need to make a good choice before spending money and taking it for the team. PM me for details since I can't give out the site info.

Weed Streeter
01-31-13, 10:20
Been here many times, but usually prefer to see Coco over April. Fair warning that Coco is on vacation for 40 days. Thought I would TOFTT and give her temp replacement Jennifer a try. Big mistake! Massage was subpar, but the worst was that she stopped at least 7 times to answer the phone. I think she's a mama for some AMP. She kept quoting 140 and 160 and was describing the girls for each caller, while she kept one hand on me. It was extremely annoying. On the flip, I had a very mechanical experience and left semi happy, and frustrated. She tried to up selling clothing removal and no touch! PM for more details. Just wanted to send some warning though to avoid Jennifer. See April while Coco is out. Be safe!

Eddinger
01-31-13, 11:26
Hey guys I am back here on business trip this week where can find a massage that offers BBBJCIM and BBFS.don't listen to the other people here. There are plenty of places you can get that. Call this service: 773-XXX-6272 they have a few buildings around town they operate out of.

Angai
01-31-13, 20:54
The first one I saw a chunky latina. 60 for 1 hour, blah massage, started to rub her legs and ass under her skirt, found a thong. Wanted 60 HJ. 100 to do it topless. Got released, but very lackluster only brief touching of the tatas. Near the highway.That is my problem with Latin masseuse most of them can't even give a proper standard Swedish massage and they have stupid upscaling prices that I am used to getting the whole ball of for at their entry level options.

OPIllini
02-01-13, 19:08
That is my problem with Latin masseuse most of them can't even give a proper standard Swedish massage and they have stupid upscaling prices that I am used to getting the whole ball of for at their entry level options.Yes, and some of these Latina spots use the 50/50/50 pricing scale for the standard options I really hate. .5 for fully clothed HJ, an additional. 5 for topless HJ (which means $) , and yet another. 5 for fully nude HJ ($.5). Outrageous pricing and that's why I avoid them.

FrenchPrince
02-01-13, 20:53
That is my problem with Latin masseuse most of them can't even give a proper standard Swedish massage and they have stupid upscaling prices that I am used to getting the whole ball of for at their entry level options.From my experience Latinas massage means unfortunately fake pictures, bad massage, clock watchers etc. The true is those girls shouldn't even think to do this type of job. It is on the same level like AA services.

Raoul Duke
02-01-13, 21:24
Been here many times, but usually prefer to see Coco over April. Fair warning that Coco is on vacation for 40 days. Thought I would TOFTT and give her temp replacement Jennifer a try. Big mistake! Massage was subpar, but the worst was that she stopped at least 7 times to answer the phone. I think she's a mama for some AMP. She kept quoting 140 and 160 and was describing the girls for each caller, while she kept one hand on me. It was extremely annoying. On the flip, I had a very mechanical experience and left semi happy, and frustrated. She tried to up selling clothing removal and no touch! PM for more details. Just wanted to send some warning though to avoid Jennifer. See April while Coco is out. Be safe!Definitely a buzzkill. I've been in similar situations, it pisses me off. The weirdest was when an Indy I saw answered her phone and had a five minute conversation discussing family issues while she kept rubbing junior. After she hung up, she apologized and told me she was talking to her father. Crap like that has kind of pushed me away from pursuing this activity. Things just get stranger and the enjoyment factor has been diminishing. Chicago, in my opinion, has taken a turn for the worse.

Starks
02-02-13, 07:10
I live in Oak Park. I may try this myself next week if funds allow. I was also wondering about this spot (and I believe there's another new spot on Garfield near Harlem I saw advertised last week on BP). If anyone TOFTT before I'm able to, let me and the others know how it turned out.From my experience in Oak Park, if they do offer extras they will be shut down pretty quickly. The Oak PArk police may be bad at many things, but they are very good at shutting down massage places.

Rak78
02-03-13, 12:35
Hi,

Any reports on this ad?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-busty-36dd-modelquality-therapist-29/13333672

Rak78
02-03-13, 13:08
Hi,

Any reports on.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-bikini-model-available-for-bodyrubs-21/12619943

Or.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-busty-36dd-modelquality-therapist-29/13333672

Thanks

Maithai
02-03-13, 13:41
Have not used this service though her ad is one that I can translate for you. Any ad that offers a 20 dollar difference between lingerie massage and tantra is one that is a bitter experience, or resembles a robotic human-like atm machine. I do feel sorry for them, but this is their passion in life. Doing as little as possible to earn a living. Good? Doubt it.

Hi,

Any reports on this ad?

Pna
02-03-13, 15:04
This place is another Chinese knock-off of Happy Feet (the McDonald's of massage). Some, like Feet-Feel in Lombard and DG actually do it better than the original, but I suspect we are going to get a spate of knock-offs with diminishing quality. I tried it, and trust me if they were offering extras I don't think you'd want them (even at the rock bottom [compared to AMPs] prices they charge).

If the weather is bad enough that I don't want to travel to Lombard, they may get my biz occasionally for the hour foot-massage combo ($35) , but for my legit massage needs I'll keep going to Feet-Feel. For my non-legit needs, well, that's another story.

From my experience in Oak Park, if they do offer extras they will be shut down pretty quickly. The Oak PArk police may be bad at many things, but they are very good at shutting down massage places.

BadBoyMc
02-03-13, 15:10
I recenlty had a dream about this place, its a nice set up in a good part of town, went late one evening, greeted but a nice older white lady and a old asia lady, I was looking for the younger asains in the post but they were nowhere in site, long story short I got a massage from the asian lady for 60 witch was over priced because she barley did anything, was able to get a HE for 20 she wanted another 60 but that wasnt happening. I don't think Ill be freaming of this place again, unless it was just at a bad time. Anybody else been here or can give me advice on better places in the area. It was my first time and it was good at all.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/attractive-asian-bodyworkers-ready-to-relieve-your-stress-25/14824642

JustUwait
02-03-13, 15:24
Can any one please give me any info on this girl alone not the spot just her. It would be a good help from man to man come on guys its just one girl I'm asking about and PM me if you like thanks a lot to any helpers and shop safe people.

Maxamillion101
02-03-13, 16:54
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has seen Logan Square Tantracita's new girl, Tori. She looks cute. I've seen pretty much everyone there and Yumi and Sinclair were so great that I keep going back in hopes that they get someone that good again. Thus far I've been sorely dissapointed. I'd rather not waste money this time around but was wondering if anyone had seen Tori and could report back.

Thanks!

FrenchPrince
02-03-13, 18:16
Hi,

Any reports on.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-bikini-model-available-for-bodyrubs-21/12619943

Or.

ThanksInstead of asking for report just go there and do report by yourself. It is not investments of your live I hope.

FrenchPrince
02-03-13, 20:55
Have not used this service though her ad is one that I can translate for you. Any ad that offers a 20 dollar difference between lingerie massage and tantra is one that is a bitter experience, or resembles a robotic human-like atm machine. I do feel sorry for them, but this is their passion in life. Doing as little as possible to earn a living. Good? Doubt it.You have not used them. So what are you talking about, Doing as little as possible to earn a living. So why do you use this type of service and after that you judge them. Hypocrite. I use this type of, services, and I do not judge nobody.

Angai
02-04-13, 00:53
Hi,

Any reports on this ad?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-busty-36dd-modelquality-therapist-29/13333672I have almost went here more than a few times I called she didn't pick up and she didn't reply to an appointment setup via email. If you do actually go I would be eager to hear about it.

StayPuff
02-04-13, 09:37
Has a BIG stomach and her face is about a 4-5. Price for the full hh massage is .15 total (half for back, half for front). Also, it's a bed instead of a massage table. My first thought was to look for stains or smells in the sheet, but fortunately there weren't any. Your room is also not enclosed either (it's basically the dining room). They could at least put curtains up over the entrances. Location is a block from a Red line stop.

Gopher88
02-04-13, 16:00
I recenlty had a dream about this place, its a nice set up in a good part of town, went late one evening, greeted but a nice older white lady and a old asia lady, I was looking for the younger asains in the post but they were nowhere in site, long story short I got a massage from the asian lady for 60 witch was over priced because she barley did anything, was able to get a HE for 20 she wanted another 60 but that wasnt happening. I don't think Ill be freaming of this place again, unless it was just at a bad time. Anybody else been here or can give me advice on better places in the area. It was my first time and it was good at all.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/attractive-asian-bodyworkers-ready-to-relieve-your-stress-25/14824642Maybe she should have left her mask on, You would never know. Old are Young. Call a head set a appointment with the girl with the MASK

OPIllini
02-04-13, 16:31
Just came across this in BP:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-renew-foot-massage/14754957

Might take a plunge later this month to check it out. Looks like a couple of options have sprung up in Oak Park

Angai
02-04-13, 17:34

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-renew-foot-massage/14754957

Might take a plunge later this month to check it out. Looks like a couple of options have sprung up in Oak ParkToo many of these places are popping up in my backyard. I just got a massage over the weekend and really can't justify another one here at this point maybe I will scout it next week. If you take the plunge I would be interested in hearing about your experience there.

Dazhiba
02-04-13, 18:57

Might take a plunge later this month to check it out. Looks like a couple of options have sprung up in Oak ParkPlease do and give a general report of repeat or not and I'd appreciate a PM because I'll be back there soon.

OPIllini
02-04-13, 21:03
Please do and give a general report of repeat or not and I'd appreciate a PM because I'll be back there soon.It wouldn't be this week I go. Probably more likely last week in February. If you make it there before I do, let me know via PM how it turned out.

BgShw1
02-05-13, 00:08
1st post here. Visited 7 days spa in Orland Park recently. Met by Mei who took the house fee offered table shower. Led me to room where I got comfortable. She took me to shower room, gave a great shower, paying lots of attention to the boys. Went back to room where she offered a back walk followed by pretty good massage. On the flip she teased the boys sayin"we professional massage". She gave in and gave a good handshake- no talk of extra tip. Upon completion, she cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. Tipped her .4 and left happy and relaxed.

Member #5933
02-05-13, 10:48
I'm not sure if this is right area for this but hoping to get some info. I always see got girls advertised for this place and when you call they sound got too. Is this place a scam? I can't seem to find any reviews on it either. Please advise

Nugs15
02-05-13, 11:12
That is actually Roselle, IL border of HP. Bella could be a Jackshack. I think they use HP knowing everyone knows Roselle = Jack Shack.

I know the one down the Street "Live nude girls" is a jack shack on Lake St.

Another member review:
Has anyone ever stopped there? I tried to search back in threads because I feel like I read something about around a year ago. It is on Lake and Gary roughly near Zebulon and I am not talking about the rip-off dancer place right by Zebulon.Bella One is a jack shack that should be raided and closed. If you want to visit Bella One bring a starting point of 500 cash. I'd rather donate 500 dollars to the poor rather than visit Bella One, Hot Shots, Lake Street II, Sweet Temptations or any jack shack known to man.

Jack Shacks exist because (a) they feed on newbie mongers (b) there are many guys who earn a lot of money and and have no financial problems if they spend over 500 dollars to be with a hot girl. It would be the equivalent of me spending 70 bucks at a mp.

I'm not sure if this is right area for this but hoping to get some info. I always see got girls advertised for this place and when you call they sound got too. Is this place a scam? I can't seem to find any reviews on it either. Please advise

Member #5933
02-05-13, 17:02
That is actually Roselle, IL border of HP. Bella could be a Jackshack. I think they use HP knowing everyone knows Roselle = Jack Shack.

I know the one down the Street "Live nude girls" is a jack shack on Lake St.

Another member review:

Has anyone ever stopped there? I tried to search back in threads because I feel like I read something about around a year ago. It is on Lake and Gary roughly near Zebulon and I am not talking about the rip-off dancer place right by Zebulon. Bella One is a jack shack that should be raided and closed. If you want to visit Bella One bring a starting point of 500 cash. I'd rather donate 500 dollars to the poor rather than visit Bella One, Hot Shots, Lake Street II, Sweet Temptations or any jack shack known to man.

Jack Shacks exist because (a) they feed on newbie mongers (be) there are many guys who earn a lot of money and and have no financial problems if they spend over 500 dollars to be with a hot girl. It would be the equivalent of me spending 70 bucks at a mp.Thanks nugs much appreciated

Gbaby31
02-06-13, 15:37
1st post here. Visited 7 days spa in Orland Park recently. Met by Mei who took the house fee offered table shower. Led me to room where I got comfortable. She took me to shower room, gave a great shower, paying lots of attention to the boys. Went back to room where she offered a back walk followed by pretty good massage. On the flip she teased the boys sayin"we professional massage". She gave in and gave a good handshake- no talk of extra tip. Upon completion, she cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. Tipped her .4 and left happy and relaxed.How did she look like? Anyone else been to 7 days spa

Member #5884
02-06-13, 17:22
How did she look like? Anyone else been to 7 days spaI've heard of nothing good at this place. No extras so the reporte surprises me.

BgShw1
02-06-13, 18:50
How did she look like? Anyone else been to 7 days spaShe was a little older, fit body. Probably a 6/10. Good in a pinch. Going to try again to check out tag other talent. My visit was early Sat afternoon, so limited options.

Gbaby31
02-07-13, 20:42
Took the advice from others and took a shot, .65 for table shower (never had one before) total was an hour. The table shower is in the back of the MP nice little set up my girl did a fantastic job wasnt shy about where she rubbed. Then went back to the table for my massage which was amazing. She had broken english and could barley understand me. Even got hot stones which I never had before then when she was done she cleaned me off with a hot towel. I touched her as rubbed her kitty but nothing to extreme. On the flip I grabbed her hand and moved it closer so her can start the HJ she said that it was a professional massage at one point she said all she could do was rub my balls and told me to finish myself? That wasnt going to fly she finished I left happy. Massage 10/10 extras 8/10 overall ill give it a 8. I left her a. 30 and might return to see other talent.

Weed Streeter
02-07-13, 23:44
Too many of these places are popping up in my backyard. I just got a massage over the weekend and really can't justify another one here at this point maybe I will scout it next week. If you take the plunge I would be interested in hearing about your experience there.Yeah, but this OP spot is not worth it, unless you just want a good massage. I TOFTT tonight. My first red flag should have been the unlocked front door. I just walked right in, no lock, no buzzer. I noticed about 5 reclining chair tables right out in front, out in the open. I immediately told the lady at the front desk that I needed to go get more cash. So I could quickly exit. I went out, thought about it. And couldn't imagine that they give massages right out there in the open front room like that (there had to be a private space in the back). So, I decided to go back in and give it a try. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. She sits me right down on one of those upfront out-in-the-open tables and asks me to get undressed. Naturally, I stripped down to my boxers only because anyone could have walked in the storefront door at any time. She had me put my clothes in a plastic bin. She had me lay down, slightly reclined, on my back. Then she put my feet in a bucket of warm water, wrapped it with a plastic bag, and started to massage my head. I fully knew that this was going to be legit all the way. Especially as some guy comes out from the back room and sits down at the front desk to play Angry Birds, right in front of us. She massaged my arms, legs, feet and back.. that's it.

It actually was a pretty good massage. And I never did the foot reflexology thing before, so that was a plus. But, if you're looking for more, this ain't it. It's a foot reflexology place with no privacy, kinda setup like a mani / pedi place. The MT was about 40ish, wearing a winter coat the whole time (weird) and not very attractive.

BTW. I drove by the other spot in OP on Madison on the way there. There was a 40-ish plump, below-average looking woman sitting there at the front desk. Not my thing, so I went on to this foot place. Big disappointment tonight. Save your money!

Member #5884
02-08-13, 09:37
Took the advice from others and took a shot, .65 for table shower (never had one before) total was an hour. The table shower is in the back of the MP nice little set up my girl did a fantastic job wasnt shy about where she rubbed. Then went back to the table for my massage which was amazing. She had broken english and could barley understand me. Even got hot stones which I never had before then when she was done she cleaned me off with a hot towel. I touched her as rubbed her kitty but nothing to extreme. On the flip I grabbed her hand and moved it closer so her can start the HJ she said that it was a professional massage at one point she said all she could do was rub my balls and told me to finish myself? That wasnt going to fly she finished I left happy. Massage 10/10 extras 8/10 overall ill give it a 8. I left her a. 30 and might return to see other talent.In the south burbs. Right?

Fredspy
02-08-13, 10:57
My large head says that I should pass as she seems a bit too vague and I have found no reviews, but my adventurous side says that it may be a good story at least.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sophisticated-petite-brunette-masseuse/14119484

Any one have any data to report on her? I have asked her a few times if she is reviewed anywhere and she ignores the question and asks some of her own.

Please feel free to PM me.

I am likely to TOFTT. If so, I will definitely report back to the group.

ChicagoSouth
02-08-13, 13:55
My large head says that I should pass as she seems a bit too vague and I have found no reviews, but my adventurous side says that it may be a good story at least.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sophisticated-petite-brunette-masseuse/14119484

Any one have any data to report on her? I have asked her a few times if she is reviewed anywhere and she ignores the question and asks some of her own.

I am likely to TOFTT. If so, I will definitely report back to the group.Hey I think its fake she looks like my best friend sister.

OPIllini
02-08-13, 15:07
Yeah, but this OP spot is not worth it, unless you just want a good massage. I TOFTT tonight. My first red flag should have been the unlocked front door. I just walked right in, no lock, no buzzer. I noticed about 5 reclining chair tables right out in front, out in the open. I immediately told the lady at the front desk that I needed to go get more cash. So I could quickly exit. I went out, thought about it. And couldn't imagine that they give massages right out there in the open front room like that (there had to be a private space in the back). So, I decided to go back in and give it a try. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. She sits me right down on one of those upfront out-in-the-open tables and asks me to get undressed. Naturally, I stripped down to my boxers only because anyone could have walked in the storefront door at any time. She had me put my clothes in a plastic bin. She had me lay down, slightly reclined, on my back. Then she put my feet in a bucket of warm water, wrapped it with a plastic bag, and started to massage my head. I fully knew that this was going to be legit all the way. Especially as some guy comes out from the back room and sits down at the front desk to play Angry Birds, right in front of us. She massaged my arms, legs, feet and back. That's it.

It actually was a pretty good massage. And I never did the foot reflexology thing before, so that was a plus. But, if you're looking for more, this ain't it. It's a foot reflexology place with no privacy, kinda setup like a mani / pedi place. The MT was about 40ish, wearing a winter coat the whole time (weird) and not very attractive.

BTW. I drove by the other spot in OP on Madison on the way there. There was a 40-ish plump, below-average looking woman sitting there at the front desk. Not my thing, so I went on to this foot place. Big disappointment tonight. Save your money!Good report. I did recon on this spot Wednesday and found the exact same thing. No way is this a place with extras. So if that's the case why advertise on BP? As for the other new OP spot I still don't know because I went by around 10:30 am and the door was locked (they don't open until 11am). But it sounds like to me WS that you wouldn't recommend it either. And I know the place on Oak Park Avenue & 290 is lame. Oh well, I'll just keep going into the city and other suburbs until something decent finally opens up in Oak Park.

PussyPoker
02-09-13, 13:47
Good report. I did recon on this spot Wednesday and found the exact same thing. No way is this a place with extras. So if that's the case why advertise on BP? As for the other new OP spot I still don't know because I went by around 10:30 am and the door was locked (they don't open until 11am). But it sounds like to me WS that you wouldn't recommend it either. And I know the place on Oak Park Avenue & 290 is lame. Oh well, I'll just keep going into the city and other suburbs until something decent finally opens up in Oak Park.Saw a new ad for a massage place in Melrose Park. When I called the number a guy answered and said that I called the Oak Park store. I asked if they were by 290 and he said yes. He asked if I wanted to come in for a massage. I asked if he had anyone younger than the last girl that was working. He said he had a girl that just started 1 week ago and she was 30. I have never been there but I have read that the last few girls were old and ugly. He asked how soon I would be in. I never went.

Chitown Clown
02-09-13, 17:39
She's been advertising for years and years, always claiming to be in her upper 20s, and switching pics often. I saw her a couple times a few years ago, and found her to be cute, but quite strange and not very good at what she does. (Occasionally I see an ad that looks just different enough to try), but then she replies and it's clear that it's her. Almost any massage ad that talks about a chance to make a "new friend" is her.

I am likely to TOFTT. If so, I will definitely report back to the group.

Casper27
02-09-13, 22:08
Hey I think its fake she looks like my best friend sister.So is your best friends sister available?

Jamz20
02-09-13, 23:42
I had a dream that I saw an ad on backpage advertising a body rub in the Pilsen area. Well in the dream I actually lived near that area so I tried it out. Very typical Latina setup but oh man was this girl smoking out. Massage terrible but did I mention how hot she was well in my dream? Pretty sure everyone here knows the price list so I countered with. 4 done! Seniors know the routine PM me with questions. Be Safe and laterz!

Fredspy
02-10-13, 10:25
She's been advertising for years and years, always claiming to be in her upper 20s, and switching pics often. I saw her a couple times a few years ago, and found her to be cute, but quite strange and not very good at what she does. (Occasionally I see an ad that looks just different enough to try), but then she replies and it's clear that it's her. Almost any massage ad that talks about a chance to make a "new friend" is her.Thanks! I think I will keep my powder try and reserve the TOFTT money for another.

Head First
02-10-13, 20:21
Just an FYI. Today is the Chinese New Year. Just like our New Year Day on Jan. 1st. If you have a fav girl shoot her a quick text or give her a short phone call to wish her Good Luck in 2013. It'll mean a lot to her. I'm just saying.

Nugs15
02-12-13, 12:39
Hey empty you inbox buddy was trying to send a reply PM to your last message.

The last link you provide is for a woman a few pounds heavier and older than the woman in the pics. She is laid back and does a b2b rather than a massage with a standard finish. Feel free to pm me for more info. Was curious about Ember too.

Past Tense
02-12-13, 17:21
Stopped at Lily spa (Roscoe Village) the other day. Un-appealing Mamasan at the front lobby, paid. 6 went to room got naked on the table no towel over ass. Young woman comes in to give me my masage no comment on bare ass no towel thrown over me. Doesn't say a word. Just goes to work on a fairly decent massage. I can see she is wearing light workout pants, usually a good sign when they are clothed in something that comes off easily. On the flip I find out her name is Sophia. Early 20s on the cute side, thin and fit. As she starts to hone in on Mr. Happy I start feeling her ass and between her legs. No objection, but not a lot of response. Next step is to try and get a hand under her pants, my advances are skillfully deflected as she moves out of range just to finger tip distance. Oil on Mr. Happy and a fairly vigorous rod massage ensues. I'm a little older so her escape doesn't set the stage for a happy ending so after 10 minutes she asks "Finish?" and I say OK then off to a self serve shower. Might be more available if I was a younger hotter guy.

Ok massgae but not what I was hoping for. Probably won't return.

LongIron
02-13-13, 13:18
Stopped at Lily spa (Roscoe Village) the other day. Un-appealing Mamasan at the front lobby, paid. 6 went to room got naked on the table no towel over ass. Young woman comes in to give me my masage no comment on bare ass no towel thrown over me. Doesn't say a word. Just goes to work on a fairly decent massage. I can see she is wearing light workout pants, usually a good sign when they are clothed in something that comes off easily. On the flip I find out her name is Sophia. Early 20s on the cute side, thin and fit. As she starts to hone in on Mr. Happy I start feeling her ass and between her legs. No objection, but not a lot of response. Next step is to try and get a hand under her pants, my advances are skillfully deflected as she moves out of range just to finger tip distance. Oil on Mr. Happy and a fairly vigorous rod massage ensues. I'm a little older so her escape doesn't set the stage for a happy ending so after 10 minutes she asks "Finish?" and I say OK then off to a self serve shower. Might be more available if I was a younger hotter guy.

Ok massgae but not what I was hoping for. Probably won't return.Thanks for the report. What was the total damage for your encounter? I'll have to give this one a try.

OPIllini
02-13-13, 14:39
Just wondering if any mongers here have ever tried this spot:

www.mr312.com/

It's a spa for men and they offer massages. If anyone's been there are the masseuses female? I saw a review on Yelp where one guy was massaged by a woman. So if the masseuses are female, has anyone gotten extras from them? Just curious; it looked intriguing.

Timmer
02-13-13, 18:39
I would say based on the services and the pricing, it is totally legit. I however have not been there.

Just wondering if any mongers here have ever tried this spot:

www.mr312.com/

It's a spa for men and they offer massages. If anyone's been there are the masseuses female? I saw a review on Yelp where one guy was massaged by a woman. So if the masseuses are female, has anyone gotten extras from them? Just curious; it looked intriguing.

Silenced
02-13-13, 18:58
I'm coming to Chicago this weekend and I'm looking for a good AMP. I'm from Lansing and I'm used to the islands and our #1 provider Mikki. But since I'm traveling is like to experience Chicago's finest. Any advice?

Mikey Mann
02-13-13, 20:13
Moved to the South Loop area from Joliet. Morris is a little to far for me to drive now. Any hints on a good MP in Chicago? Specifically the south or west side?

And Again
02-14-13, 03:21
She was asking if you had already finished. Since you had not, you should have said,"Not yet." I bet she'd have put in a bit more effort and gotten the job done.

Ok massgae but not what I was hoping for. Probably won't return.

Dazhiba
02-14-13, 08:34
Moved to the South Loop area from Joliet. Morris is a little to far for me to drive now. Any hints on a good MP in Chicago? Specifically the south or west side?My advise is to check out the Eros gals in the apartments. They're all over and a great value.

Skonsk
02-14-13, 11:20
Moved to the South Loop area from Joliet. Morris is a little to far for me to drive now. Any hints on a good MP in Chicago? Specifically the south or west side?Paradise mp at 8xx s wabash.

In chinatown. Upstairs by the fire station.

Wentworth wellness- s wentworth ave

Gopher88
02-14-13, 22:46
[QUOTE=Skonsk; 1679365]Paradise mp at 8xx s wabash.

In chinatown. Skonsk check your email.

Dazhiba
02-15-13, 08:16
Paradise mp at 8xx s wabash.

In chinatown. Upstairs by the fire station.

Wentworth wellness- s wentworth aveIsn't Paradise just a HJ place? PM me if I'm wrong.

OPIllini
02-15-13, 13:34
I'm coming to Chicago this weekend and I'm looking for a good AMP. I'm from Lansing and I'm used to the islands and our #1 provider Mikki. But since I'm traveling is like to experience Chicago's finest. Any advice?Depends on which part of the city you'll be in. If you're in the Loop or Near North Side, try Mercy at 500 N. Michigan (5th floor; you do need to sign in at front desk but they won't ask for I'd) , or Paradise Spa at 832 S. Wabash. If you hop on the Red Line State Street Subway take the 95th train to Cermak-Chinatown. There'll you find Oriental Spa & Massage (Chinatown Square Mall) , Mercy (next door to a firehouse on Cermak, right off the Cermak station; go upstairs to 2nd floor), Wentworth Wellness at 2406 S. Wentworth, and Unwind Spa at 453 W. 24th. Of these 4, Mercy and Unwind are your best bets for extras. In Chinatown you could also hop on the #62 Archer bus and not far from Chinatown you'll have Halsted Spa (2607 S. Halsted) , Xindy's (on Archer just west of Halsted) , Ruby's (2971 Archer) , Hong Kong (on Archer right before you cross the Chicago River) , and Archer Spa (on Archer & Paulina). Hope this helps, and happy mongering!

ShakeMySack
02-15-13, 17:22
Has anyone been able to get the young short one to go for Full service. I have had the really skinny one and she was down to fuck with just wrapping my condom luckily I brought my on condom. I always get the feeling the younger slightly more attractive might not be willing to go all the way. Just want to know if she's opening her legs so I can pick her next time.

StayPuff
02-15-13, 20:57
For those that dream about getting nude / topless massages, is it bad taste to begin the massage face up? It seems like a waste if a therapist is putting on a show, and you spend most of the massage in a position where I can't see it. Especially if the massage sucks.

Sal Minella
02-16-13, 17:47
So maybe there was already a post talking down about Seven Heavens Spa at 1026 Ashland, but you know how it is when your looking at BP on your phone can't exactly read through the forum.

So I saw their ad on BP:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/make-the-rest-of-your-day-stress-free-with-our-asian-spanish-and-european-26/14971886

1/773/252/5889.

1O26 N Ashland Ave. 1st Floor, Chicago.

I decide to check it out, greeted by an old ugly asian woman and a european woman who looks old and ROUGH. They both have a puss on their faces and give me dirty looks upon walking in. When I say I'd like the hh for. 45 the asian is disgusted with my decision. She's already come off as a ****. I go into room and get ready, the old asian comes in and doesn't cover me up so maybe this will be alright. Her massage was awful, she really didn't know what she was doing just tried to keep her hands or knuckles on you and would stop moving her hands and just push down hard as hell to the point of pain on parts of my back. No teasing no nothing. When she's done with massage there was NO FLIP. She says "OK SIR I FINISH." I said "Oh, no front massage?" she replies,"I SAY I FINISH SIR YOU LEAVE NOW". Well ok you dirty ***** I'll gladly leave and go tell my fellow mongers to avoid your shit hole. I get dressed and walk out of room, she is standing with a cup of water and a smile on her face. I start to just blow past her with a dirty look and she says "OH YOU NO TIP?" I said "WTF for? That was the worst massage I've ever had, what a dog shit operation you have here." and I walked out.

STAY AWAY! But, you live and you learn. Now you and I know better.

Swfan1963
02-16-13, 22:39
Stopped here this evening for a massage: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/3621478760.html

Saw Cindy, cute girl. The massage was very good and I left happy. PM if you want details.

Noodleman
02-17-13, 15:17
Hopped on over to Oriental Spa over in Chinatown and had a decent massage from Linda. No extras through, signs posted all over the table shower about the no-touch and I noticed that the door was cracked open damn near the whole time which kept the room a tad cold. Will have to check out other options nearby on the next visit since I was looking for a happier ending. Entry fee was 65, table shower +10, extra 30 mins was 35. Not bad if you want a legit rubdown which I needed anyway.

Past Tense
02-17-13, 16:49
She was working it prety hard, I just wasn't feeling the love.

I guess I have been spoiled by the golden years of chicago mongering.

She was asking if you had already finished. Since you had not, you should have said,"Not yet." I bet she'd have put in a bit more effort and gotten the job done.

Casper27
02-17-13, 19:42
So maybe there was already a post talking down about Seven Heavens Spa at 1026 Ashland, but you know how it is when your looking at BP on your phone can't exactly read through the forum.

So I saw their ad on BP:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/make-the-rest-of-your-day-stress-free-with-our-asian-spanish-and-european-26/14971886

1/773/252/5889.

1O26 N Ashland Ave. 1st Floor, Chicago.

I decide to check it out, greeted by an old ugly asian woman and a european woman who looks old and ROUGH. They both have a puss on their faces and give me dirty looks upon walking in. When I say I'd like the hh for. 45 the asian is disgu.

Sted with my decision. She's already come off as a. I go into room and get ready, the old asian comes in and doesn't cover me up so maybe this will be alright. Her massage was awful, she really didn't know what she was doing just tried to keep her hands or knuckles on you and would stop moving her hands and just push down hard as hell to the point of pain on parts of my back. No teasing no nothing. When she's done with massage there was NO FLIP. She says "OK SIR I FINISH." I said "Oh, no front massage?" she replies,"I SAY I FINISH SIR YOU LEAVE NOW". Well ok you dirty * I'll gladly leave and go tell my fellow mongers to avoid your shit hole. I get dressed and walk out of room, she is standing with a cup of water and a smile on her face. I start to just blow past her with a dirty look and she says "OH YOU NO TIP?" I said "WTF for? That was the worst massage I've ever had, what a dog shit operation you have here." and I walked out.

STAY AWAY! But, you live and you learn. Now you and I know better.I reported on this place and that fugly old Asian. The most terrible massage I've ever gotten I would have been happy with just a rub. That fugly lady left me in pain. I still might consider going back if I can get the Latina.

Rick2000
02-17-13, 22:39
Hate to ask but going to take a shot in the dark. After rtff-ing I was discouraged not to see reports about any of the Russian / Ukrainian massage places all over. I'm coming into the city again (staying downtown with no car) and always like the location of some of these places to my hotel. Would appreciate if anyone could tell me (PM is fine) any great downtown locations. I'm fine with RT or BJ, don't need FS. Prefer to see the Russian or Ukraine types as opposed to Asian.

Thanks

OPIllini
02-18-13, 19:22
Hopped on over to Oriental Spa over in Chinatown and had a decent massage from Linda. No extras through, signs posted all over the table shower about the no-touch and I noticed that the door was cracked open damn near the whole time which kept the room a tad cold. Will have to check out other options nearby on the next visit since I was looking for a happier ending. Entry fee was 65, table shower +10, extra 30 mins was 35. Not bad if you want a legit rubdown which I needed anyway.Mercy, located next door to the firehouse on Cermak / Wentworth, would be your best bet in the immediate Chinatown area. It's in a retail building; go upstairs to the 2nd floor. I've left happy each time.

Gopher88
02-18-13, 21:42
[QUOTE=Swfan1963; 1681561]Stopped here this evening for a massage:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/3621478760.html

Anna Good to.

CTmongerX1
02-18-13, 23:32
Don't see this place reviewed that often. Was almost afraid I was going to TOFTT, but turned out to be one of the best massages I have had. Could not understand her name. 40's. YMMV, but I will return, totally relaxed after this visit.

Ctm

ForGoodTime
02-18-13, 23:32
I am new to this site I've barely found out about it but I am very interested because I've read some post and know its trustworthy. I am getting through the rules so I can learn to post better but for now I am asking if someone can name some good mp to go to with well happy ending.

Here's some I've seen.

1026 and Ashland. Mistake.

North ave and Western. Names would be in pm but the massages were ok so were the extra Starr massage.

Use to be open went there twice it was near North Ave and Ashland I liked it wish it was still open.

If anybody can be so kind to lend me some knowledge.

JonasArenias
02-19-13, 00:41
Hey guys,

Longtime Lurker and first time Post-er. Been reeling from a bad relationship so I decided to take matters into my own hands (or put them in someone else's for that matter). About two weeks ago I headed to BD. Great massage (Sabrina I think. Definitely and S name) but no extras (which surprised me). (.45 at door. 20 tip) A couple of days later made my way to Unwind. Did not leave disappointed. Had Lisa who is not much of a looker (4 if I'm being honest) but she got the job done and it didn't look like there was anyone else there. Next time I'll call ahead and see if there are other options (.40 at door. 40 tip)

Last week headed to XXXX Ashland. Had another Lisa (this time a white chick) who gave me another great massage, one of the best I've had ever. Naked and covered and when she saw a little movement on the flip it was hastily covered up. Again not much of a looker (5 face but seemed to have a nice body) would be back just for massage since there is nothing else. (.45 at door. 20 tip) Tried my luck at BD again (closer to my house) and again a no go.

NoSmoking
02-19-13, 10:04
About two weeks ago I headed to BD. Great massage (Sabrina I think. Definitely and S name) but no extras (which surprised me). (.45 at door. 20 tip).That's unusual. Maybe you gave off some odd vibe. Have gotten a full menu there. Sabrina is hot, had a French lesson from her once.

BadBoyMc
02-19-13, 17:02
Maybe she should have left her mask on, You would never know. Old are Young. Call a head set a appointment with the girl with the MASKYea maybe ill have to do that.

Razorthin2011
02-19-13, 17:14
I'm guessing "BD" is the name of a specific mp. Can someone tell me which one?

Humpfree
02-19-13, 19:03
Mercy, located next door to the firehouse on Cermak / Wentworth, would be your best bet in the immediate Chinatown area. It's in a retail building; go upstairs to the 2nd floor. I've left happy each time.

I have a question for all of you Mongers. Anyone can look in this web site. Non members New Bee's. Some of the other sites you have to be a member sometimes even a paying member. I would think LEO would rather look here that the others sites.

I only share with seniors, I maybe be wrong for doing that. But the place talked about hear, Has had two visits from LEO in the last week. I'm only saying is lets be carefully who we talk too. I like this place. Hate to see it shut down.

The Doctor there does acupuncture. It really helps my back.

TonyDe
02-19-13, 20:11
I have a question for all of you Mongers. Anyone can look in this web site. Non members New Bee's. Some of the other sites you have to be a member sometimes even a paying member. I would think LEO would rather look here that the others sites.

I only share with seniors, I maybe be wrong for doing that. But the place talked about hear, Has had two visits from LEO in the last week. I'm only saying is lets be carefully who we talk too. I like this place. Hate to see it shut down.

The Doctor there does acupuncture. It really helps my back.I don't believe in giving out these details when it comes to these establishments. Specific acts, donations, names. Come on guys, I know LEO has a tough job, but lets not do it for them.

Swfan1963
02-19-13, 20:39
[QUOTE=Swfan1963; 1681561]Stopped here this evening for a massage:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/3621478760.html

Anna Good to.Yep, Cindy is. Got a PM from a fellow site member who spoke very well of Anna also. Thanks for your tip.

ForGoodTime
02-19-13, 22:27
I know it seems sketchy for a new member like myself to just ask for something right away. I also understand that I need to learn the guidelines of this site a lot better. Well from those things I've said I am also going to wait and see if the senior members would accept me and eventually talk with me. I have tried a few places and to be honest I have some names but I will begin to write some experiences in the near future. I am not trying to get this site shut down either I really do like it gives good and safe information I've had a couple bad experiences myself and its good to know here I can know what I am getting into.

Roscoe23
02-20-13, 14:31
Any help would greatly be appreciated on what and where is "BD" I keep seeing on here. Since my atf from t-pro left and has been at 3 different since then, come to find she is moving again but out of town this week. Looking for another good one thanks P. M if you would rather.

JonasArenias
02-20-13, 17:23
I don't believe in giving out these details when it comes to these establishments. Specific acts, donations, names. Come on guys, I know LEO has a tough job, but lets not do it for them.As a lurker I was sort of following what I've read from other members on this site. But if I have gotten too detailed, my apologies. Meanwhile, I will continue to be out there mongering and try to be a more discreet on my offerings.

HelloAgain44
02-20-13, 21:17
I just talked to Lulu from Unwind Spa. She asked me if I would let all of you know that she is not At Unwind Spa anymore. She will let us know if and when she goes somewhere else.Anyone know Lulu's whereabouts? I was a regular at the place on Archer, she told me she was leaving and gave me her cell number and I lost it. Seen her again at Unwind. Her and Sophie were terrific but neither of them are still there and since then no one in the neighborhood is on their levels. Any info on Lulu or Sophie from Unwind?

Thanks

CottonPanty
02-21-13, 00:22
Any help would greatly be appreciated on what and where is "BD" I keep seeing on here. Since my atf from t-pro left and has been at 3 different since then, come to find she is moving again but out of town this week. Looking for another good one thanks P. M if you would rather.Guys, just do a Google search. BD Massage is on Lincoln, near Devon. Been there tons of times, it's all good.

Sammy55
02-21-13, 00:42
Depends on which part of the city you'll be in. If you're in the Loop or Near North Side, try Mercy at 500 N. Michigan (5th floor; you do need to sign in at front desk but they won't ask for I'd) , or Paradise Spa at 832 S. Wabash. If you hop on the Red Line State Street Subway take the 95th train to Cermak-Chinatown. There'll you find Oriental Spa & Massage (Chinatown Square Mall) , Mercy (next door to a firehouse on Cermak, right off the Cermak station; go upstairs to 2nd floor), Wentworth Wellness at 2406 S. Wentworth, and Unwind Spa at 453 W. 24th. Of these 4, Mercy and Unwind are your best bets for extras. In Chinatown you could also hop on the #62 Archer bus and not far from Chinatown you'll have Halsted Spa (2607 S. Halsted) , Xindy's (on Archer just west of Halsted) , Ruby's (2971 Archer) , Hong Kong (on Archer right before you cross the Chicago River) , and Archer Spa (on Archer & Paulina). Hope this helps, and happy mongering!Unwind Spa 453 W. 24th.

I called, made sure they were open and dropped in. When I arrived they asked if I made an appointment, which I hadn't so I had to cool my heels for a half hour. Finally Cindy was available. 30's, lean bod (7) , not bad face (7). I take the half hr for 45.

The rooms are real, full walls and doors, plenty of privacy, clean, etc.

10 minutes into a very good massage, I'm able to cop some good Otc, with no resistance. I assume there will be more and ask about extras. She says No, that's illegal. Hmmm. She goes back to the rub, spends a good amount of time kneading my ass. A few minutes later when she doesn't prompt me to flip, I initiate it myself. She's not playing ball. I ask again, no go. I take her by the hand and try to get her to work on junior. No way. I try to be friendly. I mention a fat tip. It's not going to happen. When the half hour is up, she says the show's over, adios.

I dress and as I'm walking, she trails me awaiting her tip. I considered stiffing her but threw her a 10 since she did allow Otc. Very surprised there wasn't even a HE, especially since I saw that one of the rooms had a real queen bed in it. Will not repeat.