Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 363 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2233

    More Marissa rediscovered

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    … I jokingly asked, “What’s next?” Boldly, with no hesitation; in a sultry voice, Marissa said, “I give good head.”

    … she dropped to her knees and without ceremony reached up, took hold of my dick with one hand slid her other hand between my legs and fondled my balls. She lowered her head, opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked the entire length of my dick.
    … I watched her head and tongue move up and down the length of my dick. My dick gleamed with her spit. She paused; she had just the head of my dick in her mouth. Marissa looked up at me, and then in one gulp my entire dick disappeared into her mouth and down her throat. CookyJar
    Would I date Marissa again? Yeah! I think so - especially if there were no hotties like Amanda around. I really like Marissa and girls like Marissa for threesomes. Girls like Marissa are dependable and you know you have at least one good fuck coming.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marissa 004.jpg‎   Marissa 52.jpg‎   Marissa 53.jpg‎   Marissa 57.jpg‎   Marissa 61.jpg‎  

    Marissa 62.jpg‎   Marissa 63.jpg‎   Marissa 006.jpg‎   Marissa 008.jpg‎   Marissa 005.jpg‎  


  2. #2232

    Marissa rediscovered

    I took these pictures of Marissa back in January, 2010. At first I did not recognize her. Even after we were in the room, I could not place her. I knew I had dated her before but I could not remember when or where. Later, after doing a USASexGuide search I found, “Marissa - A New Friend” , and “Amanda and Marissa” .

    I’ve been in no hurry to post them because I figured the previous post covered it all. IMHO, Marissa has an attractive, seductive face. It was her face that drew me in for the second (and third) date. In her street clothes Marissa is hard to resist.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marissa 35.jpg‎   Marissa 39.jpg‎   Marissa 46.jpg‎   Marissa 010.jpg‎   Marissa 49.jpg‎  

    Marissa 50.jpg‎   Marissa 54.jpg‎   Marissa 56.jpg‎   Marissa 60.jpg‎   Marissa 59.jpg‎  


  3. #2231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Bway has been pretty barren this past week. Perhaps a clean up effort by leo with the elections? Even the homeless were not in their usual spots.

  4. #2230

    Ain’t This About A *****

    After not being out mongering, and inspired by the recent posts by Super E, CJ, and FLD, I decided to go out and test the waters to see what I could catch. I have my kit and supplies in tow, ready for some action.

    The territory was Camden. On the way to the main stroll, I stop off at the Marlton Pike stroll to see if anything is happening there. I didn’t see any action, so I headed to the Broadway stroll. The time is about 1AM, figuring I would find some gems for an overnight stay at an area notel. While on the strip, there is nothing! Well I can’t say nothing because there was ample BSW’s of the “BIG” kind all up and down Broadway. After a couple of passes, I gave up on Broadway and decided to check back on Marlton Pike. While there, I came across another “BIG” BSW at the 7-11 and of course I passed, but on the way from there, I drove past a WSW, we gave each other the eye, but then I realized that she was more drunk than I was so of course I passed on her. By this time, the S.O. was calling me on the phone, and while I could come up with a few excuses to stay out for the night, there was nothing happening to go forward with the plan.

    The only plus about the night was that I did not see any LE out. Only problem is that I didn’t see any SW’ers out either.

    That’s okay though! CJ, Super E, and FLD, I will be back in full form, just you wait.

    Everyone stay safe out there and happy mongering.

  5. #2229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoe Hunter
    Ignacus,

    Thanks for the info and the heads up on Erica. I'm sure alot of us made appts. with our doctors to get tested and screened. This post was a reality check and I appreciate the info.

    HH

    Yep, I too just got checked. Got to keep getting checked every three months to see if anything pops up. Clean so far.

  6. #2228
    For the uninitiated, here are a couple of pics of Erika. Not that the other girls are any safer, but when you have a known............... Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus
    It looks like she is back on the stroll. I made two passes Wed. night. About 9:45 I caught the light southbound at MLK. I looked to my right and there she was in the bus area near the train tracks. She was dressed in black bumming a light off some guy. She had a hood pulled up and kept looking south. I don't know if she'd seen me first and was ignoring me. She is petite, cute with two piercings in her lower lip. She is also positive for Hepatitis C and had a liver biopsy last February to assess damage. Be careful guys, blood to blood transfer is the primary vector for transmission, but it only takes a microscopic amount. A small cut in her mouth and an abrasion on your, uh, you know and you can have it too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails erika.JPG‎   erika2.JPG‎  

  7. #2227

    Erika update

    It looks like she is back on the stroll. I made two passes Wed. night. About 9:45 I caught the light southbound at MLK. I looked to my right and there she was in the bus area near the train tracks. She was dressed in black bumming a light off some guy. She had a hood pulled up and kept looking south. I don't know if she'd seen me first and was ignoring me. She is petite, cute with two piercings in her lower lip. She is also positive for Hepatitis C and had a liver biopsy last February to assess damage. Be careful guys, blood to blood transfer is the primary vector for transmission, but it only takes a microscopic amount. A small cut in her mouth and an abrasion on your, uh, you know and you can have it too.

  8. #2226
    Quote Originally Posted by Acro782
    As soon as she got in and said her name was Olivia, I knew I'd gotten lucky as I recalled HH's post. Only had time for a car date, but it was as good as previously described-no rush, DT, takes directions well, and CIMWS at the end at standard B'way rates.
    Ac
    I picked her up twice this week. She has a SMOKING body. I recieved 2 seperate BBBJ swallow.

    She usally hangs out accross from that new building (puerto rico HQ, or something) a couple blocks from the triangle (toward the train station). She told me she got held up at gun point at night last week at the triangle, so she doesn't go that far anymore. She is usally with her skanky white boyfriend. Acro is write, begining of the end for this one, crack habit is just begining to take its toll.

  9. #2225
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Is this Re: Michelle a better view (another better view) or this Michelle – Part two your Michelle? There is another, both I counted her out.

    I’ve got to get back over to Camden, soon.

    CookyJar
    Last I heard Michelle was living with her parents and working. She has been staying clean. I believe the intel came from her daughter. I see the Michelle in the first set of pictures had her pictures taken at Craig's place. Just an FYI, he has been evicted so you don't even have to waste your time stopping by there.

  10. #2224
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel
    I totally agree with you Freaklidat on the amount of SW's available. I went out on Friday and Sat. afternoon and saw many SW's walking the strip. I first went down Morgan Blvd and saw BSW Asia. She has the short hair and a big ass. She was walking butt naked with a black rag around her waist. I turned around twice just to see her . She told me she just got out of jail and needed some money. I passed on her and went up Broadway and saw many other SW's with hardly no LE presence. It seemed kind of odd seeing so many out there for a change.
    Uncle LEO is busy in North Camden busting heroin drug sets. If you drive through North Camden it looks like Baghdad. There are literally cops every half block. With the presence in North Camden it is no wonder they aren't able to patrol the stroll. Take advantage of it, before the focus shifts back to the stroll.

  11. #2223

    Scary Shit!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus
    I don't know if any of you guys are still in touch with Erika. She's supposedly been off the streets for a while now on Methadone. I'd been in contact with her off and on through her space account. Supposedly she'd been working for a landscaper for a while. She's been looking for work and I offered to pay her to help me with cleanup after the winter damage. I picked her up one day and she worked hard for about five hours for which I paid her. The next time we had planned she canceled at the last minute. I picked her up the following morning and she said she needed to get her methadone at the Parkside clinic in Camden. I dropped her off there and she asked if I could front her part of her pay for the day. I watched her go into the clinic, but couldn't stay where I was and had to park elsewhere. About ten-fifteen minutes later I get a text that she has to see a counselor and she'll be another fifteen to twenty minutes. Long story short, she never responded to any further texts and that was the last I saw of her. Doubt I'll hear from her, though I did post a comment on her space account page. Strange since I never had her try to beat me when she was on the street. I guess that's what I get for trying to be a nice guy and help her out. She did tell me she's pos. for Hep C, so if you do see her be careful. Then again if you have seen her, you might want to get a liver enzyme screening, just to be safe.

    Ignacus,

    Thanks for the info and the heads up on Erica. I'm sure alot of us made appts. with our doctors to get tested and screened. This post was a reality check and I appreciate the info.

    HH

  12. #2222

    Olivia again

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoe Hunter
    Olivia is a WSW who claims to be 20 yrs old but looks younger. She's a spinner with dirty blonde hair and a very pretty face who was wearing a red tank top, black boy cut short and red shoes to match her top. She says she's only been out for about 3 months and lives off Bway with a close female friend that also hustles.

    HH
    I didn't have high hopes with the rain tonight. Made a first couple of passes and it began to pour, so I thought of heading back. Fortunately, I got some gas before that and the weather let up, so I decided to make a couple more passes. I saw a cute young blonde spinner between Spruce and the triangle; at first I thought it was the (in)famous Holly from the K until I got a closer look. The two could almost past for twins, but IMO this one looks even better. As soon as she got in and said her name was Olivia, I knew I'd gotten lucky as I recalled HH's post. Only had time for a car date, but it was as good as previously described-no rush, DT, takes directions well, and CIMWS at the end at standard B'way rates. It's finds like Olivia that make the hours on the stroll worthwhile. Unfortunately, she still doesn't have a phone, and it looks like her habit is just at the beginning stages of taking its toll. We set up a time later in the week, but given the unpredictable nature of this lifestyle, I wouldn't be surprised if she's a no-show.

    Ac

  13. #2221

    Plenty of SW's

    I totally agree with you Freaklidat on the amount of SW's available. I went out on Friday and Sat. afternoon and saw many SW's walking the strip. I first went down Morgan Blvd and saw BSW Asia. She has the short hair and a big ass. She was walking butt naked with a black rag around her waist. I turned around twice just to see her . She told me she just got out of jail and needed some money. I passed on her and went up Broadway and saw many other SW's with hardly no LE presence. It seemed kind of odd seeing so many out there for a change.

  14. #2220

    HSW - Shorty

    I made my over to cmd on Thursday and the girls were all over the place and I didn't see any LE during my visit. I met this puerto rican SW named Shorty near the triangle and from a distance she looked like a cutie but when she hopped in I noticed all the marks on her face but said fuck it and went to the telly with her anyway. She's 28 4'9" and skinny as hell. I know at onetime this chick was fine but the years on the street has taken a toll. I must say that Shorty has skills but you'll have to bring it out of her. The BBBJ was average until I told shorty to do more slurping, more head motion, deepthroating & sucking my balls. After the BJ we switched to doggy and It sure was nice to manhandle a little petite woman like shorty. I really pounded her pussy good during doggy starting on the bed then standing then bending shorty over on the table fucking her more. After doggy I fucked shorty mish until I thought I was about to cum so I pulled the rubber off for CIM but I didn't cum so I put another rubber on and shorty got on top and rode my dick until I got to the point of cumming & Shorty hopped off me pulled the rubber off and I Busted A good nut in her mouth. I'm looking forward to fucking this little mama again. YMMV
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shorty1.jpg‎   shorty2.jpg‎   shorty3.jpg‎   shorty4.jpg‎  

  15. #2219
    Quote Originally Posted by Problemchild
    Anyway, She's an Ok girl that just needs to shave the bush
    not a problem anymore. I shaved it!

    Fun girl. We had a good time. Yes not very verbal. She's into it. Took some toys for a ride.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape