Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 5443
-
06-24-09 10:13 #1633Senior Member

Posts: 284Broadway getting back to normal
I took a trip down Broadway last night after the rain showers ended around 11p.m. I saw so many SW's on Broadway starting from Morgan all the way to the bus station. I probably estimate they were about 30-35 SW's out there. I saw hardly no LE on Broadway and if I did they weren't even on Broadway for long. I must have went up and down Broadway several times to view the selection of SW's on display last night. I couldn't decide who to choose b/c the competition was fierce. I picked up this 27 y/o BSW, slim and went by the name Unique. We did LE check and I just settled for CBJ for .20. It was ok ,nothing to dwell on for this report. It seems Broadway is coming back.
-
06-22-09 18:41 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 103Dorothy, Chrissie and Nancy
I've also seen Dorothy and have to agree with you 100%. She's very attractive for a SW. She's tall, pretty and has a great personality. Very bubbly and eager to please. She also told me that she's a hair dresser and does this once in a while to make some extra cash. She gave me her digits for future dates and promised me some pic sessions.
Originally Posted by Fun Jersey
Chrisse is a total mess. She just got released from jail a couple weeks ago and looks like a total train wreck. Her face has alot of bruises and she looks strung out everytime I see her. It's such a shame b/c she was defitnetly a true gem when she started.
There's also a WSW on Westfield by the name of Nancy. She's a real hottie with a nice body and pretty face. She's around mid 20s and is always out late at nights. She gives a great BBBJ for the usual.20 and half and half for.40. Enjoy and be safe.
-
06-22-09 15:12 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 403Decision time
In direct comparison, Erica wins. (see previous post) At least for my tastes, she has the nicer ass. I also like watching her in CG. Crystal won't do CG, says it hurts.
-
06-22-09 10:28 #1630Senior Member

Posts: 98RE: Pic 37
That has got to be one of the nicest pussyies that I have ever seen...next time show her clit...thank you very kindly
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
06-22-09 10:05 #1629Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Cj
Thanks Findaho,
Originally Posted by Findaho
I sometimes wonder if perhaps I’m posting too many pictures of the same girl. Then I go to the Photo Section and check-out what everyone else is posting. Most of what I see is pictures from the internet, pictures posted by providers or pictures so badly out of focus I have to think, WTF. That’s when I realize that the thirty or so picture I’ve posted can’t hurt.
I know there are lots of mongers out there who own cameras. Where are the legit pictures taken by mongers?
Okay! I know everyone is not into photography, like I am. It’s a real hobby with me. True, it’s a great hobby with great benefits. (I get to fuck my subjects.) But, it’s not for everyone. I get that.
Originally Posted by Findaho
However, anyone (just about anyone) can write a review. They don’t have to write long detailed reviews; just a note will do in some cases. A note to say, “Ditto,” on someone else’s review, or a note to say a girl is still out there, or a note to say she is still good, or has gotten bad or that the writer disagrees with a previous report.
Recently, after talking to three different girls from Jersey and Philly, I’ve come to realized that a number of guys have be using information provided in this forum to get girls – yet they don’t share the results. I find that to be selfish. The girls I talked too acknowledged that they were picked-up by mongers who looked for them after seeing their pictures in this forum. (I have no problem with a monger telling a girl they’ve seen their pictures.) All three girls said that they were treated nice and enjoyed the dates. One girl said she treated the guy really special because she figured he’d be given her another review in this forum. So where are the reviews, or follow-up reviews? Nada! Nothing!
I would think the importances of the follow-up reviews are obvious. They validate the original review. They provide a contradiction to the original review. They provide addition information. They often establish that the girl is still available and the service has/has not remained the same. The follow-up review doesn’t have to be long. Just say that contact was made and service was obtained.
And for my own sake; it’s always nice to know that something I did helped.
So, fellow mongers, contribute.
CookyJar
-
06-21-09 16:54 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 104Cj
I'm not from Philly or Jerz, but everytime I look in the photo section I see a bunch of really good legit pics from one man. Cookiejar. I like reading your reports just as much as seeing the pics. I wish there was someone just as thorough and frequent with the reporting as you in NY. Anyway I just wanted to write to say CJ is the man, and to tell him keep up the good work!
-
06-21-09 11:46 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 5563Amanda and Mariss - The Finish
Unlike Cathy, no one licked my dick clean. Amanda moistened a face cloth, removed the condom and gently wiped me clean. She then said, “I know you like this,” and laid her head on my upper thigh and kissed and licked my balls. With Marissa urging her on, Amanda used her superb dick sucking skills to get me hard. I was surprised at my ability to react so quickly. Actually in truth, it had not happen that quickly; Amanda had had to work at my dick for about ten or more minutes just to get me hard. Then she had to being forth all of her skills to get me to a second cup.
I knew in the back of my mind what was going on. Amanda needed to know that I was still her regular and would not move on to either Marissa or Cathy. She wanted to get the last suck in, so to speak. I obliged her by cuming in her mouth and saying, “You’re still number one, Amanda.” And I met that.
CookyJar
-
06-21-09 11:17 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 5563Amanda and Marissa
This is my third report involving Amanda. Suffice it to say; she was marvelous as reported in the first two reports. I am not going to dwell on Amanda’s talents in this report. This is more a review of Marissa (I love her name, “Marissa,” please say it with me, “Marissa,” such a pretty name.)
There was lots of foreplay during the picture taking session. We played around and warmed-up to each other. Even though Amanda and I were old friends, we need time to relax into a program. Amanda joked and teased, setting the mood. After we’d had enough of posing and pictures – I jokingly asked, “What’s next?” Boldly, with no hesitation; in a sultry voice, Marissa said, “I give good head.”
I looked at her pink lips - lips I suddenly wished were wrapped my dick. As if Marissa knew what I was thinking, she dropped to her knees and without ceremony reached up, took hold of my dick with one hand slid her other hand between my legs and fondled my balls. She lowered her head, opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked the entire length of my dick. My dick jumped and I felt a thrill, a rush in the pit of my stomach. It was about a week ago since I'd felt this same kind of rush – only it had been with Amanda - I still loved it.
In response to her licks, I let my hands, my fingers run through her hair. I let out a grunt, closed my eyes and moved my hips forward, as I pulled her head to me. She responded by placing her mouth on the head of my dick and wrapping her luscious, full lips around it. I watched her head and tongue move up and down the length of my dick. My dick gleamed with her spit. She paused; she had just the head of my dick in her mouth. Marissa looked up at me, and then in one gulp my entire dick disappeared into her mouth and down her throat. I let out a low grunting sound as she sucked me deep into her mouth. I tightened my grip on her hair and grinded forward, rising to the task. Marissa let my dick slip almost out of her mouth, and then moved her head from side to side, and then she sucked in my dick - back and forth, back and forth. With each of her forward strokes, I held a tight grip on her hair and head. I moved in and out of her mouth, fucking her head. Gripping hard on her hair and head, I held her face tight up against me as I pushed my dick deep inside her throat, wanting her to gag. Nothing happened. I push harder and pulled tighter. Breathing though her nose, she looked up at me and I watched as her lips moved closer to the base of my dick. I could not get any more dick into her mouth, I was all in. I released my grip and she slid back, her tongue skimmed the length of my dick. I looked over at Amanda - she had been watching the whole head fucking scene – and I said, “Shit, this girl can really suck a dick.” Amanda’s face was flush. She said, “That’s my girl.” Then she moved in back of Marissa and closed her hands around mine and pushed as I pulled Marissa back onto my dick. Amanda, looking down at Marissa, saying, “Give it to her, give her that cum.” Marissa again took every bit of my dick in as Amanda and I abused her face.
I knew I could cum this way. It was heavenly. I only needed to keep pumping into Marissa’s mouth and I’d soon shoot off a nice big load of sperm, deep down her throat. She was as good as Amanda at sucking dick. And with Amanda holding, pushing, and talking shit; with Amanda helping, I would not last much longer. But, even though I had bargained for two cups, I did not want to waste the first one in Marissa’s mouth. I took hold of Marissa’s shoulders. She looked up at me, took my dick out of her mouth and gently stroking it. I shook my head and said "no" then helped her to her feet. Amanda was standing behind Marissa, her arms around the other girls waist, one hand playing in her pussy, she said “it’s my turn.” (Remembering the fucking I had gotten from Amada while Cathy had enticed her, I had something else in mind, as I quickly suited up.)
I instructed Marissa to lie down on the bed, on her back with her head near the foot of the bed. I told Amanda to move over Marissa. I positioned Amanda until she was standing over Marissa; straddling her face in a near 69 position. Amanda lowered herself down onto Marissa’s face and signed. I stood behind Amanda and reached around to tweak each one of her hard nipples. In desperation I yelled, “Shit, this ain’t gonna work.” I said to Amanda, “I want fuck you from behind, while she eats you, but your pussy is too low, I can’t reach it.” Amanda said, in as low moaning voice, “It’s working for me.” Both girls laughed.
Amanda lowered her head to Marissa’s stomach and placed a series of kisses and eventually worked her way up to her pussy. As she did this, she crawls onto the bed. The two girls squirmed-up onto the bed into a full 69 position. From where I was standing I saw Marissa open her mouth and watched her tongue as it moved over Amanda’s, pussy, and then disappear out of sight. As Marissa found what she was looking for, Amanda spread her legs wide and bucked her hips and ass upward.
I got behind her – my dick standing out hard in front of me. I placed a hand on her soft ass and walked myself forward on my knees. As if it had a homing device, my dick found Amanda’s wet pussy and disappeared between her ass cheeks. Amanda moved back as I moved into her. At first it was a bit awkward as my legs straddled both Marissa’s face and Amanda’s legs. Amanda pressed herself back onto me - getting me deeper and deeper. Then she tighten her legs around Marissa’s head making my position more comfortable. I began to push in and out of her, back and forth in a lazy fuck. I watched as I bumped up against her ass. I looked down, griping Amanda’s ass, I could get a glimpse of my dick as it dipped in and out of her. It was wet, and slick, and so hard. I moved faster and faster. Amanda pushed back hard against me. I was pumping deep into Amanda. Amanda was eating Marissa. And Marissa was licking Amanda’s clit.
We all three came at once. I threw my head back, opened my mouth and cried out, “Oh shit,” as I pumped out the first load of cum. Amanda cried out as she pushed back hard against me, I could feel her body quiver. Marissa was gasping and trembling beneath Amanda. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a fool, I know they may have been faking. All I know for sure is: I wasn’t. It had been soooo good. When done right a threesome is all about the interaction between the three consenting fuckers.
CookyJar
-
06-21-09 11:09 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 5563More Marissa
Here are a few more pictures of my new friend, Marissa.
-
06-21-09 11:05 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 5563Marissa - A New Friend
This is Marissa. She is a friend of Amanda. Marissa is a very pleasant girl with a pleasant attitude. She joined Amanda and me in our second threesome. Read on to my next post for a report on her contribution.
On a side note:
I am not sure if I have ever mentioned this, but it is important – IMHO. Whenever I setup a ménage, I always bargain/insist on multiple shots. I insist on both girls getting their chance at the brass ring. I may not always be up for it, but I want it there on the table. I may not be as young as I use to be, however; I still can get the job done.
CookyJar
-
06-20-09 11:40 #1623Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Oh My God! CATHY!
Glad to see you back, Fuzzy (hope you have your camera with you).
Originally Posted by Mr Fuzzynutz33
Actually one of my scouts found Cathy. She does have a old man and from what I gathered, he treats her bad.
It’s spring now and summer will soon be here. Lots of the girls who have been hibernating over the winter will be out soon. They’ll be looking to pick-up a few nutz (regulars)to stock away for next winter. That’s the cycle of life on the streets.
CookyJar
-
06-20-09 09:50 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 63Dorothy and an update on Chrissie
Was out yesterday and saw Dorothy near Marlton Pike and Baird. She is dark hair, attractive, nice body and was clean by SW standards. Says she only does this occasional when she comes down to Camden to "party". Date was good and she does a good BBBJ and enthusiastic fs. Overall a good experience and she went with me bc Chrissie was also out and told her I was ok.
I had seen Chrissie out a few nights ago and she got in my car. Hadn't seen her in at least 3 months. Saw her face when she got in and she looked horrible. Can't believe how bad she is for someone who has not been out there that that long. Remember when she first started and was very hot and innocent about the ways of SW'ing. Ashame to see and hope the same doesn't happen to Amanda. Haven't had a chance to sample her yet.
-
06-20-09 09:34 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 1384I hope I never get old !!!
Originally Posted by Sprat
-
06-19-09 04:38 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 25Oh My God! CATHY!
CJ,
Brother I am not sure how you managed to find her, but if memory serves this is the same Cathy I used to hook with in my first days of coming to Camden. This had to be a good 4-5 years ago
considering the time frame and the aging process on the streets homegirl looks pretty good. I certinly would give her a go if I seen her on the strip
Love the pics, Amanda is a keeper
-
06-17-09 11:50 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 36Thanks for the "heads up" Snapper.
Originally Posted by Snapper 2










Reply With Quote





