Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 363 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1378

    Sounds like a fake cop to me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201
    I can't imagine it could be anyone other than LE as I know no one who would call to haras and threaten me.
    I suppose you never know for sure, but your caller does not sound like legitimate LE. I suppose if Michelle was arrested and she had your number there's a small possibility that a rogue vice cop with too much time on his hands might call you to bust your chops. But you mention he didn't have her number and wanted you to give it, so that theory doesn't make sense.

    Don't call Camden vice or get an attorney at this point. Just let it blow over which it probably will. The main point your story makes is how important it is that mongers be careful. Don't have personal information about yourself laying around your vehicle. Avoid giving info to SWs. If for some reason you give a number to a SW, make sure it's a pay-by-minute phone not traceable to you. As I've said before I also don't like sharing SW digits via PM, and rarely do it unless it's a senior member with a good history. Even then I often don't share. There's very little good that can come from it. Good luck.

  2. #1377

    fake cop?

    You can get someone's first and last name by going to whitepages .com and do a reverse lookup. Type in a phone number and the listed name pops up.

    Also, when receiving a call from a 'cop' ask what precinct he's calling from. Then call him back at the listed number for that precinct.

    Good Luck.

  3. #1376

    Advice needed and another warning

    This report is two fold. I got a call yest. From an 856 #. They said they were a cop who worked with the joint vice squad of Camden and Kensington. Supposedly they got my # and name thru whatever special computer skills LE posses. I can't imagine it could be anyone other than LE as I know no one who would call to haras and threaten me. While I didn't get an answer why I was being singled out I can only summize it's my advertising for Michelle and all the requests I filled for her #. Lesson here is don't make the mistake I did and push any #'s. While there may be another explanation as to whom this person is since I don't have any enemies I'm aware of LE is all I can come up with. If anyone has any thoughts contrary to mine I'd appreciate any feedback. The up shoot is I was told if I ever hit either stroll since they know my car and license plates I'd be pulled over, arrested, and the cops would make my life hell. He also told me I'd then get to met him. This is my punishment for not "cooperating" and giving him Michelle's # because Nobody should be calling me for any SW's #. I didn't believe he was acop till he told me my last name. If any senior members who are wiz's on the internet know how to get a name and other info from a phone # please PM me as I want to check this # out and see if it indeed is LE. I'm thinking of calling the Camden vice squad tomm. To see if an attorney should contact them as I was told to do by "John" the cop. Is this a bad or good idea to see if this guy is a cop? I don't want to spend the $ on an attorney if I can avoid it. At this point unless I; m convinced I'm not on the arrest list in Camden and the K it looks like my mongering days are sadly done. Hopefully some of you who are smarter than myself can give me some smart constructive advice. Any help is greatly appreciated. Every one else be super careful as it appears our hard earned $ is being well spent pursuing hardened evil criminals such as our selves.

  4. #1375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 869

    GM: Thanks for the citations?

    I don't know about you, but I, like many who read this board, have collected images off the web for a long time. Over the years, how many might have been collected? Countless. Do we make careful note of where these came from? Absurd question. I have no idea where I found these images.

    I guarantee that I did not "lift" these images from any pay site because I never have subscribed to a pay site. All images either came from pitch sites or from forums on which images are posted. Your snide implication that I "lifted" the images is off base. I did in fact note in my post that the images were from the web. One of the images had an embedded web address, which I obliterated, in line with the rules for this forum, which prohibit it. A rule which, I might add, you violated in your post.

    l did not violate *your* citation rules on purpose, except to abide by forum rules.

    Giani

    P.S. It is interesting that you actually know the origin of the images. Do you have financial interest in either of these sites?

    Quote Originally Posted by G Malav
    Jeez, the first picture is from Crack ***** Confessions and the second two are from Heather-Friends.com. Both sites that exploited drugged addicted women. Shouldn't you credit the sources where you lifted the pics?

  5. #1374

    Looking for Michelle and a heads up

    Spare me the lectures, just want to know if anyone has seen Michelle{Pics from Cooky and myself recently}. If you've seen her since Thursday please PM me, it's important. Also anyone who I've given her # to if any new member requests her # or calls you if you've given Michelle your # and it was "found" by someone who saw her don't give out any info. Somehow my # was "found" by a member or someone who's been reading this site. They said Cooky Jar gave them my # and wanted Michelle's #. Cooky doesn't know the person, never had my # and neither do I so please use caution with this lying weasal!

  6. #1373
    I am not sure if it heightens the sensations of sex. I have seen a while ago a curve showing the relation between drugs and sex performance, sex drive, sex appetite... I remember sex enhances at the begining then after continuous drug usage it declines. It even becomes worse than a natural. On the other hand, from few personal experiences it is not the case. I let the girls smoke since I thought the same thing.
    Let me know if you or any other member have any scientific evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giani
    ... I've attached two pix from the web as an illustration. I've also attached a pic of one on the pipe for quite a while. A girl I once knew called it "panties down..." It considerably heightens the sensations of sex.
    :::
    :::
    Giani.

  7. #1372

    Giani -better qualify your pics.

    Jeez, the first picture is from Crack ***** Confessions and the second two are from Heather-Friends.com. Both sites that exploited drugged addicted women. Shouldn't you credit the sources where you lifted the pics?

  8. #1371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 869

    Anna: Poster child for butter as a weight loss program.

    Dunno know about Philly, but in Cincy, butter (crack) is the most common reason for girls on the street. I've attached two pix from the web as an illustration. I've also attached a pic of one on the pipe for quite a while. A girl I once knew called it "panties down..." It considerably heightens the sensations of sex.

    There is hardly a better appetite suppressant, and you can see with Anna:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=66006

    The longer a girl is on it, the thinner she gets...

    Knowing the ethical nature (or lack thereof) of the drug companies, I'm surprised they don't patent it and make billions. People truely WILL lose weight with the butter...

    Giani.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails butter_2.jpg‎   crack14.jpg‎   crack_*****_adj.jpg‎  

  9. #1370

    Re: SW reality

    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201
    While you are partially right she looks much better in person…

    …Regardless she's a terrific date and more than above average in SW looks. U can find a prettier one but if they are a terrible date what good id that?
    It’s all a matter of taste. If you are after a young girl with a pretty face, and the body doesn’t matter, you might want someone like Anna. If you are more interested in a nice body, with a face that will not scare the crap outta you, you might prefer someone like Michelle. In both cases there is something nice to be said.

    Compare the two girls, which one would you rather lay next too? Which one would you rather sit next too (on a car date)? Everyone has there own preference.

    Before you make you choice, know this, sometimes the camera’s flash will hoarsen a persons features. Michelle’s pictures were taken in a small dim lit room, where I couldn’t position myself for the best shots, using a small lamp and my flash for lighting,. Anna’s pictures were taken in a large darken room using sun light from the hole in the ceiling and my flash. Michelle is prettier in person and has a nice body. Anna is much prettier fully clothed.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Compare Michelle with.jpg‎   Compare Anna with.jpg‎  

  10. #1369

    SW reality

    Quote Originally Posted by Menasha
    That hardly looks like the same woman.
    While you are partially right she looks much better in person. As we all know drugs don't have a positive effect on one's looks. I don't know when the pics I posted were taken, however she was probably clean at the time. This is just the reality of there life. Regardless she's a terrific date and more than above average in SW looks. U can find a prettier one but if they are a terrible date what good id that?

  11. #1368

    Re: Michelle a better view (another better view)

    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201
    I've reviewed her several times. Personally I think she keeps getting better. Usually by the fourth or fifth time I'm with a SW I've lost interest. Not with her! I'm posting because she asked me to add more pics in the hope of getting more business. Hey if it makes her happy what the hell here you go. If anyone wants contact info PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201
    Saw Michelle again tonight. I'm including a pic and for those interested who've tried to reach her PM me and I'll give you a working # you can reach her at. I tried it tonight and it works. The guy she's staying with will answer it, he's cool. He also let's you use his room for considerably less than the local notels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201
    Saw Michelle again tonight. I'm including a pic and for those interested who've tried to reach her PM me and I'll give you a working # you can reach her at. I tried it tonight and it works. The guy she's staying with will answer it, he's cool. He also let's you use his room for considerably less than the local notels.
    Trashed has said it all, there’s no need for me to add anything more. I visited Michelle at her place. She was very accommodating. She did a fine BBBJCIM. Her place was clean and her male roommate was cool. The pictures don’t do her justice, I thought her much cuter in person. She has a nice body, soft in all the right places.

    I’d do her again. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle 003.jpg‎   Michelle 002.jpg‎   Michelle 11.jpg‎   Michelle 08.jpg‎   Michelle 01.jpg‎  

    Michelle 03.jpg‎   Michelle 13.jpg‎   Michelle 12.jpg‎   Michelle 05.jpg‎   Michelle 06.jpg‎  


  12. #1367
    Thanks for enlarging them. She looks tasty. She reminds me of a girl I knew{with a few pounds put on} from the Philly scene a couple of years ago.

  13. #1366

    Not much reporting on this stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel
    I was on Westfield Avenue last night and spotted this BSW, she gave me a look and a nod and got in the car. She was 8 on looks and 9 on the body and she told me her name was Rea or Marie. She was slim and well proportioned and smelled clean. We did the LE check, and found a nice secluded place. Before we got into it I told her you look too good to be on the streets. She responded by saying she used to be on CraigsList. She charged. 40 for FS. She gave a porno type BJ that was well worth more than the price she gave me. After that she turned faced down on the passenger side of my car and than raised her ass up and I hit it doggie style until I nutted. She is definitely a repeat, she doesn't rush and from my view sounded too smart to be on the streets. She gave me her digits and showed me the place to pick her up next time. I will have photos next time we meet.
    Where on Westfield is the stroll? Marie sounds awesome?

  14. #1365

    Michelle a better view

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger
    Hey Trashed,

    Thanks for doing all this. You may help her more if your ohotos are a bit larger. Would be nice to recognize her no the street.

    Cheers

    TM
    Excellent suggestion Texas! Here they are for your viewing pleasure!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails l_08d647d514234379bb9fe8b9c040b6b5.jpg‎   l_89e774866c96415596cc8a6ee7ba5640.jpg‎   l_0985e4c8507c498bb1c0750fe7f6fc59.jpg‎   l_6403284b524647aba9fe999eada67130.jpg‎   l_465847693c8742199d2597113516e6da.jpg‎  

    l_d3308a4e8da14595a749c1e23d57a543.jpg‎   l_e8bd17ea3d62484f931a5419ffce4717.jpg‎  

  15. #1364
    No offence but there too small to see what she looks like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape