Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1958

    Cynthia was on the rag that day

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Happy New Years 2010
    USASexGuide


    She may have been on her period. I didn’t know how to ask.
    Hey Cooky......Nice pics man :-) She is not my cup of tea, but to answer your question, she has her period....Do you see that tampon head peaking out of her pussy in the picture where she is seated on the bed and legs spread wide???

    Yuk :-)

    Cheers

    TM

  2. #1957

    Cynthia

    I hope someone bought her a weed whacker for christmas so she can trim her overgrown bush. Also, she needs to shave her arm pits.

  3. #1956
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I ended 2006 with Carrie and Christine and began 2007 with Lisa

    I ended 2007 with Claudia and began 2008 with Shannon .

    I ended 2008 with Johanna and began 2009 with Tiny and Charlee .

    I end 2009 with Alexus and 2010??? What's next

    Alexus was by far the hottest.

  4. #1955
    Happy New Years 2010
    USASexGuide


    From Cynthia. a HSW and a great GFE

    Take a look at those nipples and big boobs.

    Kind of makes me wonder - What's up ahead in 2010.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cynthia 003.jpg‎   Cynthia 60.jpg‎   Cynthia 62.jpg‎   Cynthia 67.jpg‎   Cynthia 73.jpg‎  

    Cynthia 74.jpg‎   Cynthia 82.jpg‎   Cynthia 008.jpg‎   Cynthia 79.jpg‎   Cynthia's Nipples.jpg‎  


  5. #1954
    Happy New Years 2010
    USASexGuide


    From Cynthia. a HSW and a great GFE

    Cynthia gets mixed reviews from me.

    The Up-side:

    She gave really great Head and that’s a fact. She began with a nice sloppy deep throat. But as I got hard, she wasn’t able to handle it. Still, she forced herself to go really deep until she gagged. This was a real turn on, however; she spoiled the effect by stopping and complaining that her mouth hurt and that she was tired. After a brief rest, she continued. True to form, she again stops just as it was getting good. Her BBBJ technique was up there with the best – unfortunately her stamina was lacking. We eventually got the job done. I say “we,” got the things done because I had to give her a hand. I have to give her her props; she did an excellent catch, with a swallow, at the end.

    Her GFE was excellent. Lot of touching, hugs, and kisses and her HSW accent is delightful. She kissed my neck, licked the ear lobes, ran her tongue over my nipples and playfully kissed and licked my body. All the time she spoke and called me poppy in a very seductive Hispanic accent.

    The down-side:

    She spoke very little English – I think. She couldn’t understand my directions. During the picture taking, she could not understand where to go, how to pose. I’d ask her to move to the top of the bed and she looked at me. I said turn around for a doggie shot and she’d looked at me. I asked her to stand this way or that way and she’d just looked at me. She had no problem asking for her money in perfect English. (On the return trip she had trouble giving directions in English.)

    No full service was offered. She may have been on her period. I didn’t know how to ask.

    IMHO:

    Cynthia could be a great date for the right fellow. Take a look at those nipples and big boobs. Would I date Cynthia again? Maybe! YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cynthia 004.jpg‎   Cynthia 59.jpg‎   Cynthia 63.jpg‎   Cynthia 64.jpg‎   Cynthia 65.jpg‎  

    Cynthia 72.jpg‎   Cynthia 75.jpg‎   Cynthia 78.jpg‎   Cynthia 80.jpg‎   Cynthia 81.jpg‎  


  6. #1953

    Starting the Year Off Right

    I ended 2006 with Carrie and Christine and began 2007 with Lisa

    I ended 2007 with Claudia and began 2008 with Shannon .

    I ended 2008 with Johanna and began 2009 with Tiny and Charlee .

    I end 2009 with Alexus and 2010??? What's next
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carrie 2006 2.jpg‎   Christine 2006.jpg‎   Lisa 2007.jpg‎   Claudia 2007.jpg‎   Shannon 2008.jpg‎  

    Johanna 2008.jpg‎   Tiny 2009.jpg‎   Charlee 2009.jpg‎   Alexus 2009.jpg‎   Christine 2006 2.jpg‎  


  7. #1952
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapper123
    Better reread this, CJ. You may be considered a PIMP. (Ha ha)
    I know the territory, I’ve been around
    It’ll all turn to dust and we’ll all fall down
    And sooner or later, you’ll be screwing around
    I won’t do that! no I won’t do that!
    Anything for love, oh I would do anything for love
    I would do anything for love, but I won’t do that, no I won’t do that

    CookyJar

  8. #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by Malurck
    Hello Guys,

    I'm new here in Philly. I need digits of any of these ladies. I would give a nice "reward", to any who PM with the phone numbers of these ladies. The "reward" is upon the real contact with the lady (to avoid any wrong number). I would like the contact of any of these SW ladies of this year, if any person is interested please contact me.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks so much for your cooperation,
    This can't be serious. This guy most likely is a banned user under a different name trying to get a reaction, which he has done. Even a newbie should know that no one is going to give out their own info for a reward on a site thats purpose is to discuss illegal prostitution, but who knows.
    JB

  9. #1950

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeHawk
    is that 215 or 610?
    Too f-ing funny!

  10. #1949

    LMAO.......I almost choked on that one......

    is that 215 or 610?


    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Try Jenny at 867-5309

  11. #1948
    However, I'll tell you what; I'll do it for $1000. 00. Not that I need the money. I figure I'd reinvest the money on the avenue. Take a few of my favorites out for the New Year. So, if you are willing to pay a $1000. 00 cash finder's fee, plus $50. 00 for the girl's favors. I'll pm you a number. No checks or credit card, this will have to be a cash transaction (all transaction on the avenues are in cash).

    Better reread this, CJ. You may be considered a PIMP. (Ha ha)

  12. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by Malurck
    Hello Guys,

    I'm new here in Philly. I need digits of any of these ladies. I would give a nice "reward", to any who PM with the phone numbers of these ladies. The "reward" is upon the real contact with the lady (to avoid any wrong number). I would like the contact of any of these SW ladies of this year, if any person is interested please contact me.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks so much for your cooperation,

    Try Jenny at 867-5309

  13. #1946

    Great Christmas cheer

    Quote Originally Posted by Theguy
    Rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off
    Ah, he's spreading joy and laughter.

    Try googling the username for more fun.

  14. #1945
    Rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off

    Quote Originally Posted by Malurck
    Hello Guys,

    I'm new here in Philly. I need digits of any of these ladies. I would give a nice "reward", to any who PM with the phone numbers of these ladies. The "reward" is upon the real contact with the lady (to avoid any wrong number). I would like the contact of any of these SW ladies of this year, if any person is interested please contact me.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks so much for your cooperation,

  15. #1944

    Re: Please, I Need Digits of Ladies. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Quote Originally Posted by Malurck
    I would give a nice "reward", to any who PM with the phone numbers of these ladies. The "reward" is upon the real contact with the lady (to avoid any wrong number). I would like the contact of any of these SW ladies of this year, if any person is interested please contact me.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks so much for your cooperation,
    Hi Malurck,

    It depends. How much of a reward are we talking about? $20, 30, 50 bucks? Forget it! That wouldn’t pay for my gas. $100 dollars? Who do you think I am? Do you really think I need a $100 bucks that bad? I am not a pimp or drugged out hustler. What about $500? Nope! That might be a lot under some circumstances, but not in this case. My finances are in pretty good shape, right now. However, I’ll tell you what; I’ll do it for $1000.00. Not that I need the money. I figure I’d reinvest the money on the avenue. Take a few of my favorites out for the New Year. So, if you are willing to pay a $1000.00 cash finder’s fee, plus $50.00 for the girl’s favors - I’ll pm you a number. No checks or credit card, this will have to be a cash transaction (all transaction on the avenues are in cash).

    Do you have a “PayPal,” account?

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And, Thankyou in advance.


    Quote Originally Posted by Forth Ryte
    That's about as likely as Cookyjar posting HIS picture on his own forum.
    -- Forth Ryte (stay warm out there)

    ROFLMBAS

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape